PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Nezzz
04-04-17, 20:05
I had to post pone the trip do to scheduling conflicts. I hope to make it out there either Monday or Tuesday.Heading to Zhangs and pulling out all the cards! I will report later. In the words of Drks father. " Ya either strike in, or ya strike out, but if ya strike out. It's better to go out SWINGIN! ".

Nezzz
04-04-17, 23:59
Heading to Zhangs and pulling out all the cards! I will report later. In the words of Drks father. " Ya either strike in, or ya strike out, but if ya strike out. It's better to go out SWINGIN! ".Ok, here's the scoop. I struck out! LMAO! Is it just me or are there a lot people that go in there for DIY while she rubs on the boys. I rubbed myself for a bit and tried to get her to join. She said her boss was there so it was a no go. I believe that reports are accurate as you can get an HJ if Mama is not present, but that depends on your luck. Keep huntin!

DarkSideOfMe
04-05-17, 07:49
Ok, here's the scoop. I struck out! LMAO! Is it just me or are there a lot people that go in there for DIY while she rubs on the boys. I rubbed myself for a bit and tried to get her to join. She said her boss was there so it was a no go. I believe that reports are accurate as you can get an HJ if Mama is not present, but that depends on your luck. Keep huntin!You know Ill have to jump on you for this, don't you!? WHY, WHY in the fuck would you set yourself up to LOOSE, before you start? There is nothing here, PERIOD! Well I'm sure there may be a few" PERIODS" in this place but that's it! (cum on little Bro. Haven't you learned anything from the" OLD MAN") LOL? Drk.

Nezzz
04-05-17, 18:22
You know Ill have to jump on you for this, don't you!? WHY, WHY in the fuck would you set yourself up to LOOSE, before you start? There is nothing here, PERIOD! Well I'm sure there may be a few" PERIODS" in this place but that's it! (cum on little Bro. Haven't you learned anything from the" OLD MAN") LOL? Drk.LOL, trust me on this one Sir Drkness. I know how and where to win. I sometimes dabble in unknown territories for the thrill of the chase! I will TOFT any place. I take on all challenges! And Like I said, this place has potential. It's possible to get an HJ if the timing is right. Place was extremely busy though so people are going. Maybe they like DIY I guess. I'm going huntin for regular poon poon tonight though!

Sc1919
04-05-17, 23:00
LOL, trust me on this one Sir Drkness. I know how and where to win. I sometimes dabble in unknown territories for the thrill of the chase! I will TOFT any place. I take on all challenges! And Like I said, this place has potential. It's possible to get an HJ if the timing is right. Place was extremely busy though so people are going. Maybe they like DIY I guess. I'm going huntin for regular poon poon tonight though!There are plenty of reviews out there to suggest to you that you're wasting your time with this place man. I've tried several times with 0% success rate. You can keep trying if you want to, but if you do score, I tip my hat to you.

Keeting
04-06-17, 11:17
1. Recently drove down Babcock Blvd and saw a TON of questionable MPs. I know that McKnight has a few choice locations, but has anyone had any luck along that stretch?

2. I'm looking for a change of flavor (and maybe someone I can have more of a conversation with). What are some of people's favorite non-Asian MPs?

ScratchDent
04-06-17, 18:59
Just type Johnanna drive on backpage Pittsburgh the AMP will come up. That's what I did.And I did. Nope nope nope LOL. I do appreciate DRK although I just wish I weren't so dumb.

Wheelzman
04-06-17, 19:14
Could anyone give me a number for a good time in the south hills? Near Bridgeville. Would like to spend between 60 and 80. I appreciate the help. New to here.Your best bet is to drive over to Castle Shannon. Sky Spa is the real deal, and you can get FS for $200 or below, depending on the girl. I got a BBBJCIM on my first visit. There's also a girl who advertises on BP specifically listing Bridgeville, but I haven't tried her. Yet. I'll let you know what I find out when I do. If you check her out, let me know how it goes. Here's her link:

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-teasing-nude-tantric-massage-theres-light-touch-erotic-body-to-body-nude-body-grinding/37870786

Nezzz
04-06-17, 19:20
There are plenty of reviews out there to suggest to you that you're wasting your time with this place man. I've tried several times with 0% success rate. You can keep trying if you want to, but if you do score, I tip my hat to you.LMAO, keep trying for what? My success rate outside of the city is about 75%. Why would I go back to a place that gives a mediocre massage with no HE. Good luck out there guys but I guess I will keep my reviews to myself!

HungryEye
04-06-17, 21:59
Your best bet is to drive over to Castle Shannon. Sky Spa is the real deal, and you can get FS for $200 or below, depending on the girl. I got a BBBJCIM on my first visit. There's also a girl who advertises on BP specifically listing Bridgeville, but I haven't tried her. Yet. I'll let you know what I find out when I do. If you check her out, let me know how it goes. Here's her link:

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-teasing-nude-tantric-massage-theres-light-touch-erotic-body-to-body-nude-body-grinding/37870786As I'll be in the burg in the next few weeks and will toftt if you haven't.

Thanks.

H.

Darkshades
04-07-17, 10:54
As I'll be in the burg in the next few weeks and will toftt if you haven't.

Thanks.

H.I have seen many reviews of Amy on other sites, and have yet to find a good one. First, according to all, not the girl in the pics. Second, shitty attitude. Lastly, completely unengaged. If you do decide to visit her, please let is know if these are accurate. Some of her ads have almost had me trying her out, but I never have due to the above comments.

Darkshades
04-07-17, 12:22
Good luck out there guys but I guess I will keep my reviews to myself!Why? The more info on here the more informed we all are.

HungryEye
04-07-17, 14:39
I have seen many reviews of Amy on other sites, and have yet to find a good one. First, according to all, not the girl in the pics. Second, shitty attitude. Lastly, completely unengaged. If you do decide to visit her, please let is know if these are accurate. Some of her ads have almost had me trying her out, but I never have due to the above comments.Thanks, my purpose on this site is to have some fun and stay out of trouble. With your post I will pass on this one, there are too many others.

H.

Keeting
04-07-17, 15:47
Looks like there's a new MP a couple doors down from the Red Door (on the other side of the freaking church). Wish I knew about these places when I was living there.

They say they're only there this week. In the 120/160 price range.

SalsaLamel
04-07-17, 16:45
Everyone, so I took a tour around the US and I wonder why we pay so much for so little? In terms of quality and service.

Anyway, I will play some little "Dark" games here: Murray is said to have the touch of Midas, if you look carefully after dark not only the tree but also the shower will turn into gold under the pale light of two moons.

You are welcome!

Darkshades
04-08-17, 02:50
Looks like there's a new MP a couple doors down from the Red Door (on the other side of the freaking church). Wish I knew about these places when I was living there.

They say they're only there this week. In the 120/160 price range.I hope that they meant they would be there another week. I was hoping to visit this place but did not have time yet. Well hopefully I am not too late.

SalsaLamel
04-09-17, 00:13

They say they're only there this week. In the 120/160 price range.That seems like a stinger, doesn't it?

Sc1919
04-09-17, 13:37
LMAO, keep trying for what? My success rate outside of the city is about 75%. Why would I go back to a place that gives a mediocre massage with no HE. Good luck out there guys but I guess I will keep my reviews to myself!You must have misunderstood my reply. You said that the place has potential. I replied that I've tried this place several times with no luck, but if you wanted to keep trying, more power to you. I wasn't suggesting that you keep trying. I was trying to keep you from wasting your time. But, whatever.

Nezzz
04-09-17, 19:05
You must have misunderstood my reply. You said that the place has potential. I replied that I've tried this place several times with no luck, but if you wanted to keep trying, more power to you. I wasn't suggesting that you keep trying. I was trying to keep you from wasting your time. But, whatever.Ok. Thank you for the advice. I will never, ever, eva eva eva. Go back there again! LOL.

Keeting
04-10-17, 05:34
That seems like a stinger, doesn't it?Actually, yeah. Now that you mention it, it does seem a little suspicious.

DarkSideOfMe
04-10-17, 08:11
New girls on Carson street that you guys haven't tried,(3 weeks) WHY the fuck not? Why does the" old man" have to find these girls for you? I just came back from 4 days in Char. NC. (holly fuck, don't know how much longer I can do this) You need to go out and do some leg work, get balls! (HJ, BJ,) FS. To cum, right out of the gate! (35,40) old, skirts up, heels off, tops down, WTF, don't cry nothing going on in Pitts. And you have to go to Warren, please!60,house, $40 tip) what a bargain, you can't win until you try you know? LOL drk.

DarkSideOfMe
04-10-17, 16:26
Everyone, so I took a tour around the US and I wonder why we pay so much for so little? In terms of quality and service.

Anyway, I will play some little "Dark" games here: Murray is said to have the touch of Midas, if you look carefully after dark not only the tree but also the shower will turn into gold under the pale light of two moons.

You are welcome!You are so deceiving little Bro. Very good, you know they will "Question, write, Pm". For days, how to figure it out, some won't, never, Ill tip my hat to you! Like the old man told me a long time ago:" A successful man is judged, and is one who makes more money, then he is spending on pussy, tomorrow, and the day after that"! Drk.

HungryEye
04-11-17, 10:52
I like their ad. Anybody have anything to share? Feel free to PM me.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/30-up-cj-onsen-japanese-style-massage-onsen-open-412-655-4894/37930067

Thanks,

H.

DarkSideOfMe
04-11-17, 16:18

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/30-up-cj-onsen-japanese-style-massage-onsen-open-412-655-4894/37930067

Thanks,

H.Where did they cum from, new, just opened? Anyone? Drk.

Sc1919
04-11-17, 19:05
Where did they cum from, new, just opened? Anyone? Drk.They aren't new. I've seen their ad several times over the last few years. I have not tried them though. My thoughts are that they would be the same as the "Tokyo Massage" joint in Monroeville. But that's just a hunch. Don't bet the house on it.

HungryEye
04-11-17, 22:52
Where did they cum from, new, just opened? Anyone? Drk.They are located at the intersection of rt 51 (Clairton Blvd) and Curry Hollow Rd / Lebanon Church Rd. Pleasant Hills. I think they have been there 2 or 3 years. Appears they are part of a 5 store chain, other stores are listed in the attached ad.

H.

Darkshades
04-12-17, 10:21
They are located at the intersection of rt 51 (Clairton Blvd) and Curry Hollow Rd / Lebanon Church Rd. Pleasant Hills. I think they have been there 2 or 3 years. Appears they are part of a 5 store chain, other stores are listed in the attached ad.

H.I don't think they are part of a chain, I think they use the same advertising company. Never been there. I like their ads but a little web research states they are just a legit shop. I think this is the only Japanese place in the burgh, might have to TOFTT soon if no one else does.

NeoBot412
04-13-17, 19:58
I'm not saying it's a sure thing but I've been 4/4 at my North Hills Route 19 adventure so far. If you guys are striking out, take a drive and give it a go. Apparently drk is the grand poobah here, send him in first then have him report back LOL. I did learn the thinner one does not like wandering hands but the bigger one does not seem to mind a little wandering. I get 90 minutes and leave a Franklin and a Jackson.

NickDanger3
04-14-17, 17:50
I don't think they are part of a chain, I think they use the same advertising company. Never been there. I like their ads but a little web research states they are just a legit shop. I think this is the only Japanese place in the burgh, might have to TOFTT soon if no one else does.They are not a chain, but they all are owned by the same couple. Legit massage shops; but YMMV by attendant if you're very lucky or a long time regular. Chinese attendants are all that I have come across.

PittGuy
04-15-17, 18:53
Hey DRK. Which Carson / south hills place do like most?

Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
04-16-17, 17:45
I love them all, can't you tell? Drk.

Keeting
04-19-17, 05:21
I'm interested in trying out a table shower, but at the same point I'm wondering what place offers the least skeezey facilities.

XavierLuvAsian
04-19-17, 12:46
Ok, here's the scoop. I struck out! LMAO! Is it just me or are there a lot people that go in there for DIY while she rubs on the boys. I rubbed myself for a bit and tried to get her to join. She said her boss was there so it was a no go. I believe that reports are accurate as you can get an HJ if Mama is not present, but that depends on your luck. Keep huntin!Zhangs = waste of time. Plus, the room / table is pretty gross.

Nezzz
04-21-17, 13:12
Zhangs = waste of time. Plus, the room / table is pretty gross.LOL, its still good to get a confirmation though. Oh well, its the game we play eh.

Dam2725
04-22-17, 08:25

Thanks,

H.Been there twice, great massage both times and table shower afterwards. Two different attendants first visit she just started stroking immediately, awesome HJ! Second visit, tickle the boys and groin, diy essentially, good time though. Warning, this place will coax you with extra time.

HungryEye
04-25-17, 16:32
Been there twice, great massage both times and table shower afterwards. Two different attendants first visit she just started stroking immediately, awesome HJ! Second visit, tickle the boys and groin, diy essentially, good time though. Warning, this place will coax you with extra time.Thanks man.

H.

SalsaLamel
04-27-17, 19:45
Are there any more places like Sky? Feel free to PM me.

Darkshades
04-28-17, 09:06
Are there any more places like Sky? Feel free to PM me.Kyoto in McKeesport.

DarkSideOfMe
05-04-17, 13:29
No need to go out of town! Just need to know where to go! Well I'm back on Carson, all you need is to walk in see how the new girls are dressed, (3 weeks here) and you will know your in for a good ride! Did 2 hours didn't take long for her robe, heels to cum off! FS, BBBJ, what ever you want, need. $150/60 hour house. 30's sexy AMP body, tight, nice ass, tits,. Well what more can I do for you! This was the 3rd visit for me with them! Did you get that, them? Drk.

Lorax2112
05-05-17, 10:24
Passed a place on way to St. Clair hospital. Just off of the 79 Heidelberg exit. Make RT at light and it's at corner of Washington Pike and Vanadium. Right across from the Eat-and-Park. There are a few businesses in a White House-like building. The sign doesn't look like an AMP. Just says Massage and phone number on it. Anyone know anything about this place?

Wheelzman
05-05-17, 15:13
Passed a place on way to St. Clair hospital. Just off of the 79 Heidelberg exit. Make RT at light and it's at corner of Washington Pike and Vanadium. Right across from the Eat-and-Park. There are a few businesses in a White House-like building. The sign doesn't look like an AMP. Just says Massage and phone number on it. Anyone know anything about this place?I've read in the past that it's a legit establishment, no extras at all. If I'm wrong, I'd like to know about it. LOL (I live within 3 miles of there, hang down at Club 31 all the time.).

Small world.

Wheelzman
05-05-17, 15:21
I don't think they are part of a chain, I think they use the same advertising company. Never been there. I like their ads but a little web research states they are just a legit shop. I think this is the only Japanese place in the burgh, might have to TOFTT soon if no one else does.That's a shame, too, because the ad is suggestive of more. Grrrrr. Very close to where I work, on the way home, even.

HungryEye
05-05-17, 21:56
Passed a place on way to St. Clair hospital. Just off of the 79 Heidelberg exit. Make RT at light and it's at corner of Washington Pike and Vanadium. Right across from the Eat-and-Park. There are a few businesses in a White House-like building. The sign doesn't look like an AMP. Just says Massage and phone number on it. Anyone know anything about this place?Haven't been in this one but have been to a hundred others. One thing I've learned for sure is YMMV any place, any time. The girls work for tips, better service means more tips. I believe the girls comfort level with you is more important than anything else. Gain her confidence, gain her pants.

Experience is the best teacher. Have fun with it.

H.

Dragonfly22
05-06-17, 12:32
Went last week hoping to hook up with the Dutch girl but her and her crew are gone. New girl is OK, better looking but not as enthusiastic as Dutch girl. I'd go back and judging from how busy she was, only her working, she must be doing a good job. Even had a girl waiting in the lobby waiting for service. She needs some help. Bumped the price to 45 for a hour but you get the full hour. Only thing is she continuously runs out when the door buzzer goes off as she's working alone. Bouquet was not what it used to be. YMMV!

OhioSpringer
05-06-17, 13:21
Grrrrr. Went there 3 times and got - "bizzy. You come back tomorrow" - http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-opening-best-massage-in-beaver-falls-724-506-0160/38661233.

Wheelzman
05-06-17, 13:27
Haven't been in this one but have been to a hundred others. One thing I've learned for sure is YMMV any place, any time. The girls work for tips, better service means more tips. I believe the girls comfort level with you is more important than anything else. Gain her confidence, gain her pants.

Experience is the best teacher. Have fun with it.

H.I checked into it further. That's Aming's. Don't waste your time, 0% chance.

DarkSideOfMe
05-10-17, 07:30
Last one on Carson street. Well haven't been to this one in over a year so I thought I'd pop in see what was going on. Sat. 1:30 in the morning, older woman, the" owner",50's? Hard to tell you know? Was looking for a good massage before I went back to my" KEEPER! Got a great hour massage, TS. And, flip, a lot of roaming from her, on Jr. , boys, she is very cautious now, because 2 years ago her place got busted,(FS) vice took everything she had in the store and her best girl! If your looking for a great massage by a older AMP, little play, only if you are a reg. And a great TS. , this is your spot,(I have been going for 3 years) if not don't waste your money. ($60/40). Side note: do you know that (1), AMP on Carson is now open 24 hours? And (1) place is now open to late morning, after bars close (2 am) both have been my favs, so what does this tell you "my Brothers?" (this isn't brain "Surgery" you know)! LOL drk.

SalsaLamel
05-11-17, 01:48
Last one on Carson street. Well haven't been to this one in over a year so I thought I'd pop in see what was going on. Sat. 1:30 in the morning, older woman, the" owner",50's? Hard to tell you know? Was looking for a good massage before I went back to my" KEEPER! Got a great hour massage, TS. And, flip, a lot of roaming from her, on Jr. , boys, she is very cautious now, because 2 years ago her place got busted,(FS) vice took everything she had in the store and her best girl! If your looking for a great massage by a older AMP, little play, only if you are a reg. And a great TS. , this is your spot,(I have been going for 3 years) if not don't waste your money. ($60/40). Side note: do you know that (1), AMP on Carson is now open 24 hours? And (1) place is now open to late morning, after bars close (2 am) both have been my favs, so what does this tell you "my Brothers?" (this isn't brain "Surgery" you know)! LOL drk.O. O? It tells me that you live in the Twilight Zone! I've never reached those fantastic places that you talk about in Carson! For me it's always a turn away as soon as I get in the door, and I usually give it a try every single week and even by looking through the empty glass they are still a turn down. Oh Jessica! Where are you?!

XavierLuvAsian
05-11-17, 16:19
O. O? It tells me that you live in the Twilight Zone! I've never reached those fantastic places that you talk about in Carson! For me it's always a turn away as soon as I get in the door, and I usually give it a try every single week and even by looking through the empty glass they are still a turn down. Oh Jessica! Where are you?!Yeah. I have no idea where these places are, that he speaks of. I've found one place on Carson (sucked), but it's a long road. Even different sections, I think? Is there an East and West? I'm not from Pittsburgh, I only visit. But often I get there too late to explore, so end up going "without".

Dam2725
05-11-17, 17:02
Yeah. I have no idea where these places are, that he speaks of. I've found one place on Carson (sucked), but it's a long road. Even different sections, I think? Is there an East and West? I'm not from Pittsburgh, I only visit. But often I get there too late to explore, so end up going "without".In Google search box type massage Carson St Pittsburgh and you'll have results.

Sc1919
05-14-17, 01:25
I checked into it further. That's Aming's. Don't waste your time, 0% chance.Speak for yourself. I'm batting 1. 000.

JCreed
05-14-17, 04:42
Hey guys.

I'm an Indy local and I'm going to be coming out East on Monday. I might be passing through Pittsburgh. Any recommendations?

Wheelzman
05-15-17, 11:56
Speak for yourself. I'm batting 1. 000.Really! I've seen a number of times people say it's non-erotic. PM me with details, if you wouldn't mind. That's very close to where I live, so it would be quite convenient.

JCreed
05-15-17, 15:59
Really! I've seen a number of times people say it's non-erotic. PM me with details, if you wouldn't mind. That's very close to where I live, so it would be quite convenient.I passed through Pittsburgh and I'm in Brookville. If you find anything worthwhile, throw the details at me so I have something to look forward to on the way back?

Lorax2112
05-15-17, 18:09
Anyone have intel on this one?

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-magic-massage-7242644990/39955183

I may be able to take a trip up there Wed / Thu to check it out-- was hoping someone might have more info before I make the drive.

XavierLuvAsian
05-15-17, 23:48
Anyone have intel on this one?

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-magic-massage-7242644990/39955183

I may be able to take a trip up there Wed / Thu to check it out-- was hoping someone might have more info before I make the drive.It's gone already. The one they "suggested" tho. Whew! Wow.

XavierLuvAsian
05-15-17, 23:52
Just got back from the BK place. All I can say is "meh". Mamason needs to get out of my ass. It's for teasing, not exploring. The upcharge argument is a bit out of hand. I would say GPS, but the P is defunct and aged.

I know there are other providers there. I messed up. I should have called and requested someone, but lost the number, forget their names, and hoped I'd have someone from here already snatching up mamason. Which ever one of you bastards came in around 10:15 - you're fucking welcome!! 😂128514;128514;.

DarkSideOfMe
05-16-17, 06:06
Just got back from the BK place. All I can say is "meh". Mamason needs to get out of my ass. It's for teasing, not exploring. The upcharge argument is a bit out of hand. I would say GPS, but the P is defunct and aged.

I know there are other providers there. I messed up. I should have called and requested someone, but lost the number, forget their names, and hoped I'd have someone from here already snatching up mamason. Which ever one of you bastards came in around 10:15 - you're fucking welcome!! 😂128514;128514;.Linda, just is looking for a little finger, dick, you know (Asian,) can you say" ANAL" love? LOL. (side note I'm not a Brain surgeon, but you get to her (Linda,) you win, have, all the girls, understand? You won't have to (Call ahead,) they will be waiting for you on the sofas out front, your pick! Sometimes you need to walk, before you run you know? Drk,

SalsaLamel
05-16-17, 10:32

I know there are other providers there. I messed up. I should have called and requested someone, but lost the number, forget their names, and hoped I'd have someone from here already snatching up mamason. Which ever one of you bastards came in around 10:15 - you're fucking welcome!! 😂128514;128514;.You can always always walk away, right? I have learned to keep my money in my pockets if I don't like what I see. It's all part of the game!

Lorax2112
05-18-17, 22:42
It's gone already. The one they "suggested" tho. Whew! Wow.D'oh!! Here it is. Grove City.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-massage-welcome-you-here-relax-7242644990/40040288

NavGolf
05-22-17, 20:36
Decided to swing by and see my favorite Amy. Well, asked for her and it seems they have changed people. The mamasan said I have new girl for you. I was hesitant but I was there. Massage was nice and I was able to roam freely utc. On the flip ask for BJ she didn't hesitate. I then asked for FS and she proceeded to climb on without a cover. I had to stop her and get one. Total damage was 120. Was surprised with the visit may have to visit again and see who else they have now.

Darkshades
05-23-17, 15:38
It's gone already. The one they "suggested" tho. Whew! Wow.Who was "suggested" to you. ?

Darkshades
05-23-17, 15:40
Decided to swing by and see my favorite Amy. Well, asked for her and it seems they have changed people. The mamasan said I have new girl for you. I was hesitant but I was there. Massage was nice and I was able to roam freely utc. On the flip ask for BJ she didn't hesitate. I then asked for FS and she proceeded to climb on without a cover. I had to stop her and get one. Total damage was 120. Was surprised with the visit may have to visit again and see who else they have now.What was the new girls name?

BigJoey4040
05-24-17, 12:16
Decided to swing by and see my favorite Amy. Well, asked for her and it seems they have changed people. The mamasan said I have new girl for you. I was hesitant but I was there. Massage was nice and I was able to roam freely utc. On the flip ask for BJ she didn't hesitate. I then asked for FS and she proceeded to climb on without a cover. I had to stop her and get one. Total damage was 120. Was surprised with the visit may have to visit again and see who else they have now.What was the name of the spa?

EpiphonePlayer
05-25-17, 10:32
Where on Carson is this?

No need to go out of town! Just need to know where to go! Well I'm back on Carson, all you need is to walk in see how the new girls are dressed, (3 weeks here) and you will know your in for a good ride! Did 2 hours didn't take long for her robe, heels to cum off! FS, BBBJ, what ever you want, need. $150/60 hour house. 30's sexy AMP body, tight, nice ass, tits,. Well what more can I do for you! This was the 3rd visit for me with them! Did you get that, them? Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
05-25-17, 16:47
Where on Carson is this?Head south on Carson. Third red light, make a left turn, then right, in to the 1 way street, quick, you -turn, be on your left, you can't miss it right behind, to new " Help" store. (cum on little Bro.) Get (your feet) wet! This" Life, sometimes is like a big Dick, sometimes its up, but most times its down!" drk.

Sanfr
05-25-17, 18:31
I'm going to be in the Pittsburgh area this weekend. Just wanting to know if there are any good FS AMP to hit up. PM me with details please. Greatly appreciated. The state I live in only has one FS AMP and it's a bit run down.

SalsaLamel
05-26-17, 01:39
Hey! Has anyone gone to this non-AMP place? It's right next to Red Door. I tried to go but was welcomed by a tall blonde guy who called the sexy attendant who was outside and offered all n3 k1 d for $. 7/ hr. Out in the open. That's a stinger, right? Has anyone been there?

Darkshades
05-26-17, 13:33
Head south on Carson. Third red light, make a left turn, then right, in to the 1 way street, quick, you -turn, be on your left, you can't miss it right behind, to new " Help" store. (cum on little Bro.) Get (your feet) wet! This" Life, sometimes is like a big Dick, sometimes its up, but most times its down!" drk.WTF? My head spins trying to figure that out. Carson goes East / West, not North / South? Directions usually only help if you know a starting place. Lastly, a you turn on a one way street? Sooner or later, I will figure this out.

DarkSideOfMe
05-26-17, 15:30
WTF? My head spins trying to figure that out. Carson goes East / West, not North / South? Directions usually only help if you know a starting place. Lastly, a you turn on a one way street? Sooner or later, I will figure this out.No you won't! But keep trying little "Dark"! Drk.

Sc1919
05-27-17, 01:09
No you won't! But keep trying little "Dark"! Drk.If I may dare to interpret your directions, Big Dark, I think it translates like this: "Dear 1st time poster. With all due respect, get some skin in the game, contribute something to the forum before demanding info. Ask not what the forum can do for you, ask what you can do for the forum. ".

No? LOLOLOLOLOL.

NavGolf
05-27-17, 06:42
Went back to compare my last visit. Met Jessie. She was not worth it. I always get an hour and after the fun they would always finish the massage. Not this time and only a HJ. She got pissy when I only gave 60 total. I said next time use that instead of your hand and you'll get more and left.

DarkSideOfMe
05-27-17, 07:33
If I may dare to interpret your directions, Big Dark, I think it translates like this: "Dear 1st time poster. With all due respect, get some skin in the game, contribute something to the forum before demanding info. Ask not what the forum can do for you, ask what you can do for the forum. ".

No? LOLOLOLOLOL.SC, why are you (sooo.) much smarter then most? I'm not that troubled buy 1st timers, its the Uncle LEO that troubles me, hides under! Last week in A -town, Ohio, where I play often, 4,5 girls, Johns, went down, more to cum this week! So as the Screw tightens down on us, the directions, posts, get more confusing for the (Mentally Challenged) !(Like the Old man told me a long time ago)," you will never learn to swim, if you can still see the shore" ! No; LOL here little Bro. ! This has becum a "deadly game" we are all playing! Drk.

I always say it's like going to a new neighborhood bar. You see some guys stepping outside to smoke some consumables and would like to join. If you ask about it the first day nobody will say anything. If you hang out for a couple weeks, then bring one to share, you get invited into the group.

A2

Dam2725
05-27-17, 14:09
Hey! Has anyone gone to this non-AMP place? It's right next to Red Door. I tried to go but was welcomed by a tall blonde guy who called the sexy attendant who was outside and offered all n3 k1 d for $. 7/ hr. Out in the open. That's a stinger, right? Has anyone been there?I've been there and have left happy. I don't care for the selection of relaxation therapists but I'll go there in a pinch.

Kcid058
05-27-17, 17:04
Went back to compare my last visit. Met Jessie. She was not worth it. I always get an hour and after the fun they would always finish the massage. Not this time and only a HJ. She got pissy when I only gave 60 total. I said next time use that instead of your hand and you'll get more and left.Where is this located? Thanks for the help!

DarkSideOfMe
05-29-17, 10:02
SC, why are you (sooo.) much smarter then most? I'm not that troubled buy 1st timers, its the Uncle LEO that troubles me, hides under! Last week in A -town, Ohio, where I play often, 4,5 girls, Johns, went down, more to cum this week! So as the Screw tightens down on us, the directions, posts, get more confusing for the (Mentally Challenged) !(Like the Old man told me a long time ago)," you will never learn to swim, if you can still see the shore" ! No; LOL here little Bro. ! This has becum a "deadly game" we are all playing! Drk.

I always say it's like going to a new neighborhood bar. You see some guys stepping outside to smoke some consumables and would like to join. If you ask about it the first day nobody will say anything. If you hang out for a couple weeks, then bring one to share, you get invited into the group.

A2But A2 remember, some will always want to take, use yours, and want more, and leave their consumables to no one, but their selves to enjoy later! Like the old man told me a long time ago: " son, remember this, there is no" I " when you spell " team" in" my" Dictionary! Side note: A2, It is almost June, something that has been on my mind for along time, I have a 4. 0 average now! I want to have a "Graduation party" soon and invite all my Brother to it, I think, know, I passed my (English, Social study, classes) and have been getting along with the"playground kids", this time, year? Ill even let, want, you to be (My" Key") speaker at it! Lets make plans for all to cum, enjoy! "REG" drk.

Did you see the part where I said "then bring one to share?"

Sadly I must decline your kind invitation, but thank you none the less.

A2

Sc1919
05-29-17, 23:28
But A2 remember, some will always want to take, use yours, and want more, and leave their consumables to no one, but their selves to enjoy later! Like the old man told me a long time ago: " son, remember this, there is no" I " when you spell " team" in" my" Dictionary! Side note: A2, It is almost June, something that has been on my mind for along time, I have a 4. 0 average now! I want to have a "Graduation party" soon and invite all my Brother to it, I think, know, I passed my (English, Social study, classes) and have been getting along with the"playground kids", this time, year? Ill even let, want, you to be (My" Key") speaker at it! Lets make plans for all to cum, enjoy! "REG" drk.

Did you see the part where I said "then bring one to share?"

Sadly I must decline your kind invitation, but thank you none the less.

A2I think I stepped into waters too deep for me to swim!

DarkSideOfMe
05-30-17, 06:49
I think I stepped into waters too deep for me to swim!The water appears to be just a little " Murky" right now, not deep, you have to learn to crawl, before you could swim, don't you SC? Drk.

Darkshades
05-30-17, 10:27
If I may dare to interpret your directions, Big Dark, I think it translates like this: "Dear 1st time poster. With all due respect, get some skin in the game, contribute something to the forum before demanding info. Ask not what the forum can do for you, ask what you can do for the forum. ".

No? LOLOLOLOLOL.Not a first time poster and was not "demanding" anything from anyone. I have contributed reviews the past and will again the future. I don't think DSOM was insulted muy post and if so, he is more than capable of straightening me out. I have had some fun on Carson, but don't think have located his place yet. By the way, no I am not Uncle LEO.

LuvMeMP
05-30-17, 16:57
Not a first time poster and was not "demanding" anything from anyone. I have contributed reviews the past and will again the future. I don't think DSOM was insulted muy post and if so, he is more than capable of straightening me out. I have had some fun on Carson, but don't think have located his place yet. By the way, no I am not Uncle LEO.Reviews from Warren count or just PGH area?

PghDave412
05-30-17, 20:28
New to the site. I'm keep ready about a fell service place in plum. Can somebody help a brother out?

PghDave412
05-30-17, 20:32
New to site. I keep seeing posts about a AMP in plum. Any help on name or address? Thanks.

Bertie Ahern
05-31-17, 06:06
Zhangs = waste of time. Plus, the room / table is pretty gross.Tables are gross? They should be! Whenever I'm there I shed my bodily fluids on the table. As for my man gravy, most of it ends up in someone's hand, mouth, or inner parts, but some may splash on the table. That's why I usually head straight home for a shower.

Let's be frank for a second. Other than some boring legit places who do replace the sheets after each session, does anyone know of a fun place that does?

Trust me. I'm new to this board, but I've been on the road for several years, and I do happen to know what I'm talking about.

Bertie Ahern
05-31-17, 06:09
Went back to compare my last visit. Met Jessie. She was not worth it. I always get an hour and after the fun they would always finish the massage. Not this time and only a HJ. She got pissy when I only gave 60 total. I said next time use that instead of your hand and you'll get more and left.So you're saying that the older girl with the big mole on her butt and the younger girl with short dress that doesn't want you touching her face are both gone?

Bertie Ahern
05-31-17, 06:16

I know there are other providers there. I messed up. I should have called and requested someone, but lost the number, forget their names, and hoped I'd have someone from here already snatching up mamason. Which ever one of you bastards came in around 10:15 - you're fucking welcome!! 😂128514;128514;.My last time with them was about this time one year ago. I had already scored with all girls, except for the tall one with very long hair. On this last visit I did her, so now I'm good. Have they changed their staff?

Bertie Ahern
05-31-17, 06:29
New to the site. I'm keep ready about a fell service place in plum. Can somebody help a brother out?http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forever-relaxationbeautiful-girls-asian-massage412-798-1700/21350488

Bertie Ahern
05-31-17, 06:37
Been 3/3 now on the happy endings here from 2 different women. They're the only 2 that work there I think. Or atleast have seen. Both older 40's-50's. Not great looking. Massage is not bad. The better looking of the two gives a better massage. But the older one gives a better he. I got 90 minutes all three times. They never once asked me for a specific amount. I've just handed them six jacksons after all was said and done and they were all smiles and that was that. Parking is right on the highway and not stealth at all unfortunately.I'm a regular and I only stay for one hour. It has always been enough. I usually give 4 jacksons, and they never count.

I believe both girls are married. They will make you happy, but will also keep a safe distance from you. You're allowed to roam OTC with limitations.

The thinner girl leaves me uncovered and her massage is more sensual. The other one always covers me, which I find ridiculous because we all know how it's going to end. It always ends well.

Bertie Ahern
05-31-17, 06:43
Passed a place on way to St. Clair hospital. Just off of the 79 Heidelberg exit. Make RT at light and it's at corner of Washington Pike and Vanadium. Right across from the Eat-and-Park. There are a few businesses in a White House-like building. The sign doesn't look like an AMP. Just says Massage and phone number on it. Anyone know anything about this place?Been there like a hundred years ago. Not worth the stop. Keep driving.

Bertie Ahern
05-31-17, 06:46
If you want to stay on the NW side of Pit, there is a place on Pine Hollow Rd in McKees I can vouch for. Ad on CL. Have seen CoCo in last couple months.I've heard the girl is moving. Is that true?

DarkSideOfMe
05-31-17, 07:18
New to site. I keep seeing posts about a AMP in plum. Any help on name or address? Thanks.Well I guess you get the "prize" today Dave! All you have to do is Look in the Massage section (Pitt.) , it is listed many times, (PLUM, PLUM and more PLUM)! If you want to go just a little Further, next to the Red door, Flower -shop in Plum! Now would you like me to go and Fuck them for you to?(will, did) Was that so hard? It maybe took what 1 minute to find? Now do you homework please, don't ask, read, listen, go back on the post board,(days, weeks) its all in front of you! Give first, then ask. Thnk you, now I feel a lot better, I may be starting my period this week, sorry for my short behavior, But, WTF? Plum has been on for a long time, just take some time to look, then you won't have to get (summons) by this Ass Hole, ME!! Drk.

Darkshades
05-31-17, 14:43
I've heard the girl is moving. Is that true?Lulu (or maybe its Lilly, I can't tell) is leaving, not sure about CoCo or Annie. Will try to find out after the Pens game tonight.

PghDave412
05-31-17, 14:45
Well I guess you get the "prize" today Dave! All you have to do is Look in the Massage section (Pitt.) , it is listed many times, (PLUM, PLUM and more PLUM)! If you want to go just a little Further, next to the Red door, Flower -shop in Plum! Now would you like me to go and Fuck them for you to?(will, did) Was that so hard? It maybe took what 1 minute to find? Now do you homework please, don't ask, read, listen, go back on the post board,(days, weeks) its all in front of you! Give first, then ask. Thnk you, now I feel a lot better, I may be starting my period this week, sorry for my short behavior, But, WTF? Plum has been on for a long time, just take some time to look, then you won't have to get (summons) by this Ass Hole, ME!! Drk.Why look shit up when I just have dorks like you do my work.

HungryEye
05-31-17, 22:45
Why look shit up when I just have dorks like you do my work.Does your mother know you are on her computer?

Sc1919
06-01-17, 01:28
Not a first time poster and was not "demanding" anything from anyone. I have contributed reviews the past and will again the future. I don't think DSOM was insulted muy post and if so, he is more than capable of straightening me out. I have had some fun on Carson, but don't think have located his place yet. By the way, no I am not Uncle LEO.Little Dark, I was not referring to you as the first time poster. I was referring to the individual that Big Dark gave the directions to. Geez. I do know how to read the number of posts attributed to a user, and I see that you do have 37 posts. My God, I'm not stupid.

Sc1919
06-01-17, 01:40
Why look shit up when I just have dorks like you do my work.While I'm sure DarkSideOfMe is fully capable of speaking for and defending himself, let me give you some words of wisdom, Dave. You are a newcomer to this board. Your juvenile insult to a very well respected member on this board will not endear you to anyone. Respect on this board is earned, not given, and you haven't earned anything yet. Do your homework. RTFF. Contribute something and just maybe someone will consider you worthy of respect.

Sc1919
06-01-17, 01:58
So there's this place called "Body Works" on Pine Hollow Road in the Kennedy Township / McKees Rocks area that has been on my radar for a while, but I didn't try it until today. I don't recall seeing anything about it in the forum, so I thought I was taking one for the team until I got on here this evening and saw someone else mention Pine Hollow Rd within the last 2 days.

Anyway I drove to the building, and it kind of looked abandoned. There was one vehicle parked in the lot besides mine. There was a phone number for the AMP on the sign in the parking lot so I called to make sure that I had the right place. The lady that picked up the phone said that I can come by. So I gave it a couple of minutes before walking in.

So I get inside, and the same lady that answered the phone appeared from a room in the back and escorted me to another room. Before she left, she said something to me but her English was so poor that I didn't understand what she said. Anyway I get comfortable and 10 minutes pass by with no one coming into the room. So by this time I'm thinking I could use a quick run to the bathroom, so I put my clothes back on and open the door to wait for someone to escort me to the bathroom. No one is in the hallway, so I wait another 5 minutes or so because I didn't want to assume I had full run of the place. After waiting as long as I could, my patience ran out so I just decided to leave. I was half way to my vehicle when the same girl came running out the door screaming "10 MORE MINUTES! 10 MORE MINUTES! I said screw this, and left. From the time I entered to the time I left, I think 25 minutes elapsed. The only lady that was there was not that attractive. Late 40's, maybe early 50's. I will not return.

Bertie Ahern
06-01-17, 12:38
So there's this place called "Body Works" on Pine Hollow Road in the Kennedy Township / McKees Rocks area that has been on my radar for a while, but I didn't try it until today. I don't recall seeing anything about it in the forum, so I thought I was taking one for the team until I got on here this evening and saw someone else mention Pine Hollow Rd within the last 2 days.

Anyway I drove to the building, and it kind of looked abandoned. There was one vehicle parked in the lot besides mine. There was a phone number for the AMP on the sign in the parking lot so I called to make sure that I had the right place. The lady that picked up the phone said that I can come by. So I gave it a couple of minutes before walking in.

So I get inside, and the same lady that answered the phone appeared from a room in the back and escorted me to another room. Before she left, she said something to me but her English was so poor that I didn't understand what she said. Anyway I get comfortable and 10 minutes pass by with no one coming into the room. So by this time I'm thinking I could use a quick run to the bathroom, so I put my clothes back on and open the door to wait for someone to escort me to the bathroom. No one is in the hallway, so I wait another 5 minutes or so because I didn't want to assume I had full run of the place. After waiting as long as I could, my patience ran out so I just decided to leave. I was half way to my vehicle when the same girl came running out the door screaming "10 MORE MINUTES! 10 MORE MINUTES! I said screw this, and left. From the time I entered to the time I left, I think 25 minutes elapsed. The only lady that was there was not that attractive. Late 40's, maybe early 50's. I will not return.One of the girls (round face, a little belly, thick makeup) is very playful. I don't know if she's the one who's leaving. If I were you, I would call first. Showing up just like that is too risky.

Bertie Ahern
06-01-17, 19:29
Kyoto in McKeesport.Kyoto and Sky are ok. Same thing with Spa 51 and the two houses in Warren.

I prefer the not so known places, where you usually get a handshake (if that much), but no more. If you can read the signs and are able to play the game, you may end up conquering the girl, and from then on she's yours.

If you want to practice your seducing skills, I recommend this one: http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-spa-412-452-5267/36869094.

Bertie Ahern
06-02-17, 19:37
Last week my wife and I went to visit friends near Monroeville. While on Old William Penn Hwy we saw this house on the right with lights flashing like it was still Christmas time. She asked me who would be so dumb to open a massage place on a residential neighbourhood. I shrugged and went on.

Today I went to see what it's all about.

The place smells like smoke. This girl with long hair, wearing a sleeveless top and jorts, who smells like she's been drinking and who introduced herself as Tina, welcomed me, collected the house fee ($50 for the hour), and showed me the room on the left; I declined a four hander.

The door doesn't really shut and, at a time, I saw her kind of waiting for me to disrobe and lay on the table, and then she walked in. The massage itself was OK, with plenty of ass play; quite often she was reaching under, getting a handful and stroking lightly. With about 10 minutes left she started grazing my back, down to my legs, and up to my ass, then reached under again and grabbed me good, and asked me to flip. I was really hard already, and she noticed. Once face up, she didn't even ask: she got some oil and gave me a two hander. I was already at boiling point and didn't last long. She got some paper towels to clean me up, which I didn't like, but what could I do? She finished me up with a scalp and foot massage.

She didn't wipe the oil off my back. Instead, she invited me to the shower, which was pretty good. Back to the room, I got dressed, met her at the entrance, got a cup of water, tipped her $30, and hit the road, Jack.

Oh, I almost forgot. She asked me not to tell the boss. If you're the boss, look the other way.

Sanfr
06-04-17, 23:53
Any Korean massage parlors in town?

Nationalchamp
06-05-17, 11:26
In town for work and read back 40-50 pages to do my due diligence. Just wanted to thank all the contributing board members for their posts. Pieced together enough info that I have a pretty good idea of where Ill be going. Thinking about taking a ride to get a BK Whopper for lunch or maybe picking up some flowers for a girlfriend. May even go rent Desolation of Smaug if theres time. Still working on hooking up with a geeky girl with glasses but am guessing I may already have my hands full with my current schedule. Thanks again to the board and if you want to figure out what places the members are talking about, go back 50 pages and read every post. It is all there. I do this every time I go somewhere to scope the scene. Just feel lucky these guys share anything. Been to many cities where I was flying blind.

DarkSideOfMe
06-05-17, 11:40
Well I had a "Whopper" Fri. Before going to York for the weekend, but got a "dead fish" sandwich instead! Stopped first thing in the morning, Linda wasn't there yet (owner),10:00, so I talked to all 3 girls for a little on the sofa out front for about 15 minutes. Nee Nee was looking very sexy, short dress, heels, low top, tits out, wanting to fuck me, she was very persistent, pulling me to the front room! I should of gone with my first impression and gone with her. I said no, went for" Long hair" today, who I hadn't been with in 3 months, or the last 4 times, I was in, always was Nee Nee all the time, who is a nymph and fucks my brains out! "Long hair" has always been great (FS. BJ.) to me also, we go back to the days in the old building down the road, (4 years now). Well "Long hair" was very sexy also, dressed, short dress, but, you guess it by now, that "time of the month", nothing but" Dead Fish with CATCHUP", I was so fucking irritated, nothing sexy about a pair of Granny's with a big Pad under them, I was so turned off, said" No" to a HJ, nothing, leaving with my "Whopper" in my hands for a long trip, to " DRY" York, a little lighter in the pocket also! Why do we do this? Drk. LOL.

Nationalchamp
06-05-17, 17:23
It was a little past it's prime.

Made the drive around lunch and after some traffic and google trying to run me off a cliff made it to the flower shop. Did a quick drive by to make sure Uncle LEO wasnt shopping. Saw the coast was clear and there was a spot right out front. Went in and nobody around so grabbed a seat on the couch. Heard some shuffling around upstairs and down strolls another monger. I looked at him and he at me and the owner quickly shooed me into the table shower room. She came back and as we walked up the stairs she asked if I'd been before and who it was. I had never been so followed a former report and said Amy. She kinda stutter stepped for a sec and went with it. Got to room and paid the $45/ hr. She asked how much I tip and I said I'd tip her well depending on the massage. She took the money and watched me undress so. Hmmm. This may be good. She was probably in her 50's with big tits, a little tummy and a round face with hair below her shoulders. Maybe a 4. 5 on the AMP scale from my experience. The place was busy. Every room was full and no selection so I went with it to build some rep.

So I finish undressing and round the table with her standing right there so I reach over and give her a hug with junior brushing her crotch. She looked down and smiled so I grabbed my dick and started rubbing it on her pussy otc. Another smile. Lotsa questions but the usual language barrier. I broke out some caveman Cantonese and she laughed. She had to run out of the room a couple times to get the door and was almost constantly checking out the window at the parking lot so was kinda distracting. 15 min tops of her just pushing on my back while I was busy rubbing her ass, pussy and tits and the ass teasing began. Rolled to my side facing her and pulled out a boob and began sucking and flicking her nipple with my tongue. That was all the aok she needed and went straight for the oil.

She rounded the table and started stroking. Was hoping for more so motioned for a BBBJ and FS but she said she doesn't do that. Which was kinda ok because she wasnt especially hot but thought I'd throw ole girl a bone if she was up for it.

I pulled down the front of her pants and started working her clit with my thumb. It was kinda funny because after a minute the faster I worked her clit the faster she jerked and the tighter her grip. Well the fireworks went off and she kept on going to get all the demons out cleaned me up and sat on the edge of the table massaging my arm.

Apparently she like to read palms so I just let her go with it as she contantly looked out the window. I finally got her to massage my legs which were sore from my 10 mi run last weekend. Towards the end I introduced myself so I could get her name and she said her name was "Amy". And asked how long its been since I visited. Er. Um. Yea, I lost a bunch of weight and grew a beard. I'm guessing she knew I was full of bs but didn't make a big deal about it since the deed was done. Asked for a table shower which could use some sprucing up but got the job done, I dressed and met her at the front desk. Thing is I only had a. 20 and a $ bill. I handed her the $ and asked for change hoping she didn't just keep it. She gave me back all. 20's and I left her. 40. Of course, she gave me the sad puppy dog eyes and stuck out her bottom lip but. 40 was generous for the HJ, half ass massage and gnarley table shower.

So. 85 otd.

Dixie_wrecked bang for buck-O-meter is about a 3. I got a spa / cmt quality massage with amazing HJ finish last Thursday from a hot 20 yr old mixed girl with tits that I would marry for. 60 otd. In Atlanta.

The search will continue. PMs appreciated if anyone feels like sharing.

Sc1919
06-05-17, 23:24
There is an AMP in Robinson just off of Steubenville Pike called Magic Hands Massage. I visited this place 2 years ago and was not impressed. I work in this general area, and there are not many options (the Carnegie Thai spot is my go-to in this area and the only one I've had success). So I decided to give Magic Hands another try, hoping things got a little better. Well, they haven't. Not really at least.

My masseuse was a lady in her late 40's, maybe very early 50's. Definitely not a spinner type. Average build. Massage was decent, but she didn't let me touch her at all. While I was face down I did manage to get her to play with the boys prior to the flip. On the flip, she oiled up junior, and gave me the worst, most mechanical HJ I've ever had. She stood LITERALLY at arm's length while stroking and constantly looked at the clock. I actually told her to stop the HJ and just finished the massage. $38 for the hour + $10 tip. She didn't even deserve that but I'm not a complete asshole.

Fooled me twice. I won't return.

Bertie Ahern
06-06-17, 08:22
Towards the end I introduced myself so I could get her name and she said her name was "Amy".Is she the girl with big jugs, or another girl with the same name?

BillnTed412
06-06-17, 11:19
On my drives to work I've seen a sign out for what appears to be a new AMP in the strip mall by the middle school. I've tried to do my due diligence in research, and have come up empty handed. There seems to be no reviews, or advertising to be had, other then the sign and your typical 10 a-10 p 7 days a week hours. Has anyone investigated yet? Would anyone recommend doing so given the lack of info and proximity to a school. First timer looking for a little guidance here.

Nationalchamp
06-06-17, 15:18
Is she the girl with big jugs, or another girl with the same name?Yep, "Amy" was older with big cans and long scar on her stomach. Glimpsed a short skinny girl through a crack in the door with what looked like short hair but it may have been pulled up in a bun. "Amy" asked during the TS if Amy f at cked me good so she may have given herself away. I won't be returning unless I get some other info. PM as appropriate.

Dixie out.

Nationalchamp
06-06-17, 15:38
What a drag man. As a known customer it is amazing to me that they didn't tell you that no FS available. I mean at least she could have given you a BBBJ. Her pussy was bleeding not her mouth.

I may try them out if Ne Ne is the energizer bunny.

Thanks.

Well I had a "Whopper" Fri. Before going to York for the weekend, but got a "dead fish" sandwich instead! Stopped first thing in the morning, Linda wasn't there yet (owner),10:00, so I talked to all 3 girls for a little on the sofa out front for about 15 minutes. Nee Nee was looking very sexy, short dress, heels, low top, tits out, wanting to fuck me, she was very persistent, pulling me to the front room! I should of gone with my first impression and gone with her. I said no, went for" Long hair" today, who I hadn't been with in 3 months, or the last 4 times, I was in, always was Nee Nee all the time, who is a nymph and fucks my brains out! "Long hair" has always been great (FS. BJ.) to me also, we go back to the days in the old building down the road, (4 years now). Well "Long hair" was very sexy also, dressed, short dress, but, you guess it by now, that "time of the month", nothing but" Dead Fish with CATCHUP", I was so fucking irritated, nothing sexy about a pair of Granny's with a big Pad under them, I was so turned off, said" No" to a HJ, nothing, leaving with my "Whopper" in my hands for a long trip, to " DRY" York, a little lighter in the pocket also! Why do we do this? Drk. LOL.

DarkSideOfMe
06-06-17, 17:01
About the money little bro, maybe she thought I was going to, would of, " hit" it anyway, who the fuck knows with these girls? Just one bad day for O'l drk I guess, and no didn't even want" Head, when the" ship go's down, it go's down"! I'll be back later this week, someone will pay, and I think it will be the (new girl), she is next on my list! Older, little chunky in all the right places, short tight skirt, nice AMP round face, smile, big tits, heels, maybe a little shy, always sits in the side room, by herself, don't think she gets along with the rest of the girls, seems last on the list," takes out the garbage"! If she is not good to O'l drk then, back to Nee Nee! Drk.

Bertie Ahern
06-06-17, 17:21
As a known customer it is amazing to me that they didn't tell you that no FS available. I mean at least she could have given you a BBBJ. Her pussy was bleeding not her mouth.Being a regular customer myself, they always tell me ahead of time when the road is clear or if there's a speed bump, in which case they show me how creative they can be. Nene is the exception: no matter how many times I've been with her, I never caught her in a red day; maybe she's beyond that point?

Darkshades
06-07-17, 12:16
Any Korean massage parlors in town?Nothing "in" town. Kyoto in McKeesport and Sky just outside town on Library Ave.

Darkshades
06-07-17, 12:22
There is an AMP in Robinson just off of Steubenville Pike called Magic Hands Massage. I visited this place 2 years ago and was not impressed. I work in this general area, and there are not many options (the Carnegie Thai spot is my go-to in this area and the only one I've had success). So I decided to give Magic Hands another try, hoping things got a little better. Well, they haven't. Not really at least.

Fooled me twice. I won't return.Next time try Imperial. I have had some luck there, but they are a bit pricey.

Bertie Ahern
06-07-17, 20:40
While Mrs. Ahern is having dinner with her girlfriends, I decided to visit my own girlfriend on William Flinn Hwy. She's usually dressed like Waldo (red and white striped top, blue jeans) but she's very pretty, and her body is well toned. She's athletic, with strong arms, but can be very soft when (and where) needed. Her massage is special, and her finishing is awesome.

P.S. If you know how to play the game, you can get far more than a handshake.

PhxMarker
06-10-17, 08:53
While Mrs. Ahern is having dinner with her girlfriends, I decided to visit my own girlfriend on William Flinn Hwy. She's usually dressed like Waldo (red and white striped top, blue jeans) but she's very pretty, and her body is well toned. She's athletic, with strong arms, but can be very soft when (and where) needed. Her massage is special, and her finishing is awesome.

P.S. If you know how to play the game, you can get far more than a handshake.Is that at Shaoping He?

Bertie Ahern
06-11-17, 07:05
Is that at Shaoping He?No, sir, that's Refresh Massage behind PPG Paints.

Mars1234
06-15-17, 23:47
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the sharing. I've been visiting Kyoto in Mckeespot for 4,5 times. Recently it seems they only have old girls if others also noticed. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Wheelzman
06-21-17, 11:10
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the sharing. I've been visiting Kyoto in Mckeespot for 4,5 times. Recently it seems they only have old girls if others also noticed. Any recommendations? Thanks!Sky Spa in Castle Shannon. Jessica is smoking hot, and everything's available.

AmpTramp
06-22-17, 11:49

P.S. If you know how to play the game, you can get far more than a handshake.I'm new here, but am active on ec cie. I can attest to this lady who is a great AMP attendant. Very nice indeed.

Bertie Ahern
06-23-17, 08:41
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the sharing. I've been visiting Kyoto in Mckeespot for 4,5 times. Recently it seems they only have old girls if others also noticed. Any recommendations? Thanks!My recommendation is to make friends. Sometimes you'll get more than what Kyoto and Sky offer at a fraction of the price.

HungryEye
06-24-17, 10:34
Haven't seen an ad lately, has this place closed?

H.

Syzygy
06-26-17, 17:08
Haven't seen an ad lately, has this place closed?

H.Was open about a week ago when I stopped there.

Darkshades
06-27-17, 13:53
Was open about a week ago when I stopped there.I don't see Kyoto or Spa 51 advirtise much either. They may just have enough business for now.

OtisC
06-28-17, 14:19
Hi.

Coming from Columbus to Monroeville / Wilkins area for weekend. Looking for a nice AMP along the way or nearby. There are a couple in Monroeville, Dancing Fingers?, and another on Northern Pike. Looking for a nice massage and relaxation. PM if you prefer. Don't know Pittsburgh geography at all.

AMP scene in Columbus was dead for years but is now a roller coaster. They are popping up all over town. More than a dozen operating now. Most offer no extras. Those that do offer extras do it on & off. Great for a few weeks then nothing. Then great again.

Bertie Ahern
06-29-17, 06:14
Coming from Columbus to Monroeville / Wilkins area for weekend. Looking for a nice AMP along the way or nearby. There are a couple in Monroeville, Dancing Fingers?, and another on Northern Pike. Looking for a nice massage and relaxation. PM if you prefer. Don't know Pittsburgh geography at all.Remember to keep your GPS charged and updated. There's plenty of construction.

In the Monroeville area you're very well served: Xin Sui and Jin's. There's also Forever in Plum, which is not too far. Depending on the route your GPS draws for you, you may be near Kyoto in Mckeesport, which is our favorite full service stop.

DarkSideOfMe
06-29-17, 07:58
Hi.

Coming from Columbus to Monroeville / Wilkins area for weekend. Looking for a nice AMP along the way or nearby. There are a couple in Monroeville, Dancing Fingers?, and another on Northern Pike. Looking for a nice massage and relaxation. PM if you prefer. Don't know Pittsburgh geography at all.

AMP scene in Columbus was dead for years but is now a roller coaster. They are popping up all over town. More than a dozen operating now. Most offer no extras. Those that do offer extras do it on & off. Great for a few weeks then nothing. Then great again.I'm going to Columbus next week end for the PPG car show. I also have been on the Columbus Board looking, still looking, little help? If you get REALLY hungry, a "Whopper" will be all you need for your road trip, don't waste your time or money. You are welcum, now help O'ld drk for his Columbus trip! Thnks.

OtisC
06-29-17, 12:43
I PMed a couple options. No FS AMP anywhere around here. Be wary about ads without history or TGBT. Uncle LEO likes to set decoys during big events in Columbus. Usually on the street but occasionally on-line ad. They don't do it often but when they run stings it seems to be when there's something going on. The Car Show, Quarterhorse Show, State Fair. But never on Buckeye football home game weekends. Too many cops needed for crowd control none left for stings.

I'm going to Columbus next week end for the PPG car show. I also have been on the Columbus Board looking, still looking, little help? If you get REALLY hungry, a "Whopper" will be all you need for your road trip, don't waste your time or money. You are welcum, now help O'ld drk for his Columbus trip! Thnks.

Mars1234
06-29-17, 16:20
Sky Spa in Castle Shannon. Jessica is smoking hot, and everything's available.Thanks. I went there once only met a woman of about 40. Is that normal or it was just me.

Sc2568
07-02-17, 20:58
Wonder if anyone knows where Amy from Forever Relaxation went?

PhxMarker
07-03-17, 23:16
So if I were to have Breakfast with the King of Cranberry would there be name (s) you could recommend?

Bertie Ahern
07-04-17, 07:12
So if I were to have Breakfast with the King of Cranberry would there be name (s) you could recommend?I've been with all the girls, and always left very happy. The girl with long hair and hairy armpits is the prettiest one; IMHO she's on the top three in the Allegheny / Beaver / Butler area. The big girl with darker skin is absurdly playful but she must know you first. The smaller, older girl is the most experienced.

Be prepared to spend a lot of money. They are very good at haggling. If you don't spend what they want, they'll not open up for you. Makes you wonder if it wouldn't be better to go to Kyoto.

DarkSideOfMe
07-04-17, 07:17
So if I were to have Breakfast with the King of Cranberry would there be name (s) you could recommend?You need to read the "menu,"little Bro. !Do you like small, big, long? But you can" have it your way" for sure, for Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a late night snack! Drk.

PhxMarker
07-04-17, 15:26
I've been with all the girls, and always left very happy. The girl with long hair and hairy armpits is the prettiest one; IMHO she's on the top three in the Allegheny / Beaver / Butler area. The big girl with darker skin is absurdly playful but she must know you first. The smaller, older girl is the most experienced.

Be prepared to spend a lot of money. They are very good at haggling. If you don't spend what they want, they'll not open up for you. Makes you wonder if it wouldn't be better to go to Kyoto.You serious? Or you pull leg of Boris?

Bertie Ahern
07-04-17, 16:41
You serious? Or you pull leg of Boris?I'm beyond the age of having fun pulling the legs of other lads. Her armpits are hairy.

PhxMarker
07-06-17, 11:57
You need to read the "menu,"little Bro. !Do you like small, big, long? But you can" have it your way" for sure, for Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a late night snack! Drk.I'd rather have a hot shorty than a blank tall. So menus are not going to help on that.

DarkSideOfMe
07-06-17, 14:24
I'd rather have a hot shorty than a blank tall. So menus are not going to help on that.Thats your girl.

Menu = old post on here! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
07-06-17, 14:28
I'm beyond the age of having fun pulling the legs of other lads. Her armpits are hairy.I have no problem with the" arm pits: but I love that smooth Pussy! And big nipps (1-1/2') in my mouth! Drk.

Darkshades
07-08-17, 02:39
Wonder if anyone knows where Amy from Forever Relaxation went?Wouldn't mind knowing this myself.

Bertie Ahern
07-09-17, 06:36
Wouldn't mind knowing this myself.Flower girls are so overrated.

Have you searched in New Brighton and Beaver Falls?

Wheelzman
07-12-17, 13:24
Flower girls are so overrated.

Have you searched in New Brighton and Beaver Falls?I've been to both the ones advertised on Backpage. At Sunflower Spa, Nini is HIGHLY recommended. Very petite Korean lady, very pretty. Gives an excellent massage and allows under-clothes touching. Haven't gone for any extras yet other than HJ, but both times I've seen her, she was excellent. In New Brighton, the 1014 place is good for extras.

Syzygy
07-12-17, 14:44
North Hills has been good to me lately, 4/5 (the one I knew I wouldn't get anything but I wanted a good massage).

Anyone ever go to Johnanna? Ever worry about the 5-0?

Bertie Ahern
07-12-17, 21:09
Anyone ever go to Johnanna? Ever worry about the 5-0?I've been with the girl multiple times. Never a dull moment. Don't worry about North Hills' Best.

HungryEye
07-14-17, 22:55
Traveling the PA turnpike recently and needed a break, thought of stopping in Monroeville, decided to wait until Cranberry and have a Whopper. I've been there a few times and always enjoyed myself and had it my way. Feeling lucky I didn't call for an appointment as usual, walk in and take pot luck. New girl with big breast grabbed me as I entered and took me to a room. Once the door closed she grabbed my the crotch, I'm thinking lucky indeed, as she left while I undressed. Minutes later, I'm face down, she enters, walks around me rubbing my legs and up the crack, I'm smiling. She moves to my head and I take hold of her cheeks pulling her in as she reaches down my back to my butt. She moves to the side of table, I face her, she says "you tip", answer oh yea, she "how much?" Me, "how much you want" she $.

Me $ FS? She shakes her head nooooo, Me "oral" again she shakes her head. Me, "you want a $ just for a rub"? She "yes" I say your freaking nuts. We start to argue, I say 40 for rub, she gets pissed, I say fuck it and get off the table heading toward my clothes. She stops me, "ok I make you happy 40" Stupid me gets back on the table. Very little massage and she goes right for the boy with a weak HJ and a pissed off look on her face. I'm mad at myself for not leaving, I should have left when I first got up. I let her stroke me for awhile, I'm not felling it, Its not going to happen, finally sit up "I'm done" I get off the table and get dressed. Here's your lousy 40, good luck with your new career. I'm always fair with the girls, often over tipping for good service. If I stop again (which I probably will) I will talk to mamasan, I feel I owe it to her as she has always been good to me. The new girls name is Jennifer aka Jennie, I highly suggest you avoid her.

JoeyJeff
07-14-17, 23:58
Does anyone have the 411 on Refresh Massage on Route 8 behind PPG Paints?

Bertie Ahern
07-15-17, 07:26
Stupid me gets back on the table.Yes, indeed. I can't help but laugh when lads get scalped in Cranberry.

Bertie Ahern
07-15-17, 07:27
Does anyone have the 411 on Refresh Massage on Route 8 behind PPG Paints?Have you seen my reports?

JoeyJeff
07-15-17, 10:58
Have you seen my reports?Oh no I haven't.

HungryEye
07-16-17, 19:56
Yes, indeed. I can't help but laugh when lads get scalped in Cranberry.So happy to give you a laugh with my experience, I'll be sure to keep you advised.

Darkshades
07-17-17, 10:28
So happy to give you a laugh with my experience, I'll be sure to keep you advised.Sorry to hear about your bad experience Hungryeye. Thank you for posting.

BertieAhern. Most reviews on this site are favorable toward the BK in Cranberry, so it is not fair to pick on Hungreyeye. I will not go there because of many reviews on other sites concerning their outragious fees. As I have said numourous times, I don't have a lot of money to spend on the hobby, so I am selective.

Bertie Ahern
07-17-17, 12:01
I don't have a lot of money to spend on the hobby, so I am selective.I too am selective. Just like you and so many others, I'm not swimming in money.

I may be new to this board, but I've been a long time hobbyist. As a matter of fact, I was seeing Ailian and her daughter for several years. Back then they were charging $35 for the hour, which included more than a handshake. When they moved to what is now a vape shoppe they bumped their rates to $50 and kept the quality of their service. After they moved to their current place the prices went up again, but I was still getting Kyoto level service at a much affordable rate.

My last visit was last year, if memory serves me well, with Hungryeye's girl. It was the best BBBJ ever, although I had to endure the spitting. She asked $200 but had to be satisfied with $120, which I still think was too much. On the following day I stopped by to talk to Shutty, who by then was already running the place, and told her that the prices are absurd, but she gave me more excuses than I care for, so I never went back.

I concur that the girls are some of the most playful, and that Shutty is serious eye candy (even with all that makeup), but I have found better girls at a fraction of the price elsewhere.

DarkSideOfMe
07-17-17, 20:15
Traveling the PA turnpike recently and needed a break, thought of stopping in Monroeville, decided to wait until Cranberry and have a Whopper. I've been there a few times and always enjoyed myself and had it my way. Feeling lucky I didn't call for an appointment as usual, walk in and take pot luck. New girl with big breast grabbed me as I entered and took me to a room. Once the door closed she grabbed my the crotch, I'm thinking lucky indeed, as she left while I undressed. Minutes later, I'm face down, she enters, walks around me rubbing my legs and up the crack, I'm smiling. She moves to my head and I take hold of her cheeks pulling her in as she reaches down my back to my butt. She moves to the side of table, I face her, she says "you tip", answer oh yea, she "how much?" Me, "how much you want" she $.

Me $ FS? She shakes her head nooooo, Me "oral" again she shakes her head. Me, "you want a $ just for a rub"? She "yes" I say your freaking nuts. We start to argue, I say 40 for rub, she gets pissed, I say fuck it and get off the table heading toward my clothes. She stops me, "ok I make you happy 40" Stupid me gets back on the table. Very little massage and she goes right for the boy with a weak HJ and a pissed off look on her face. I'm mad at myself for not leaving, I should have left when I first got up. I let her stroke me for awhile, I'm not felling it, Its not going to happen, finally sit up "I'm done" I get off the table and get dressed. Here's your lousy 40, good luck with your new career. I'm always fair with the girls, often over tipping for good service. If I stop again (which I probably will) I will talk to mamasan, I feel I owe it to her as she has always been good to me. The new girls name is Jennifer aka Jennie, I highly suggest you avoid her.(The next time you go talk to Linda first), first time I saw Jennie, big titts, my eyes got real big, Linda said no for you!(there is your answer) Tell her girls want to much money, not good service you aren' t cumming back, going down the road to spend your money, I think you will see a different" Attitude" ! You should have gotten up and walked, no tip, no pay for massage!(Its hard, when its hard) I know! Do it, fuck it! Drk (drks rule: always negotiate first, then you can walk!

Darkshades
07-18-17, 07:40
(The next time you go talk to Linda first), first time I saw Jennie, big titts, my eyes got real big, Linda said no for you!(there is your answer) Tell her girls want to much money, not good service you aren' t cumming back, going down the road to spend your money, I think you will see a different" Attitude" ! You should have gotten up and walked, no tip, no pay for massage!(Its hard, when its hard) I know! Do it, fuck it! Drk (drks rule: always negotiate first, then you can walk!Good advice, I wish I followed it more! I have overpaid for service a few times these last six months, but I can guarantee it will not happen at the same location twice. I know the BK is one of your go-to destinations, but I just will not go when I know of places with less hassle. Also, my game isn't as strong as yours. For example, my last trip took me down to a place on 51. Now, everyone knows FS is offered at the establishment. I could not get more than a handshake, even after offerring over a $ tip. Worst massage ever, followed by a good (but overpriced) handie, got them added to the "not repeating" list.

DarkSideOfMe
07-18-17, 10:49
Good advice, I wish I followed it more! I have overpaid for service a few times these last six months, but I can guarantee it will not happen at the same location twice. I know the BK is one of your go-to destinations, but I just will not go when I know of places with less hassle. Also, my game isn't as strong as yours. For example, my last trip took me down to a place on 51. Now, everyone knows FS is offered at the establishment. I could not get more than a handshake, even after offerring over a $ tip. Worst massage ever, followed by a good (but overpriced) handie, got them added to the "not repeating" list.I feel your pain, you can't be guaranteed anything anymore! What the real problem at BK is, Linda, has attached the girls tips, on" extras", so the girls want more out of you, just talk to her like I said, then tell the girl, front, first up, you want this, for this amount, or walk, may take 1,2 times but you will see, it will work. They know not to say a word about money to me, hope this helps! I am going to go this week Ill talk to Linda,(if she is there) tell her my friends are not happy with the service and it going to get posted! I'm wanting this new girl bad for some reason, like big tits, so I will see how she works, Nee Nee, won't let me talk to her, she is all over me when I walk in, LOL!

HungryEye
07-18-17, 22:17
(The next time you go talk to Linda first), first time I saw Jennie, big titts, my eyes got real big, Linda said no for you!(there is your answer) Tell her girls want to much money, not good service you aren' t cumming back, going down the road to spend your money, I think you will see a different" Attitude" ! You should have gotten up and walked, no tip, no pay for massage!(Its hard, when its hard) I know! Do it, fuck it! Drk (drks rule: always negotiate first, then you can walk!I hear ya Dark, I've walked many of time, not crying just sharing my experience and hope to help newer guys, (not the know it all guys with 30 post that brag of being in hobby for years and done every girl in town but just recently found out about our little club) I know I can't help them nor do I care. It's a game we play, some times we win sometimes lose, I never take it seriously. I love the game! What I've always enjoyed about this board is the stories we share, some good ending some not so much.

I planned on letting Linda know of my experience, tip, tip, tip, tip. To the point of ruining the mood. Nothing gets a point across more than walking in the door and refusing to go with big titts.

P.S. I've always enjoyed NeeNee and keep the faith.

Bertie Ahern
07-19-17, 05:45
the know it all guys with 30 post that brag of being in hobby for years and done every girl in town but just recently found out about our little clubWith this one it's 24.

If you want to talk to Ailian and Shutty, suit yourself. Did you know it was Shutty, who happens to be Ailian's daughter, who imposed a $160 house fee for extras? I know it all because I've seen it all and have talked to all.

By the way, Ailian is in Kennedy Township. You won't find her in Cranberry.

LuvMeMP
07-19-17, 14:45
I feel your pain, you can't be guaranteed anything anymore! What the real problem at BK is, Linda, has attached the girls tips, on" extras", so the girls want more out of you, just talk to her like I said, then tell the girl, front, first up, you want this, for this amount, or walk, may take 1,2 times but you will see, it will work. They know not to say a word about money to me, hope this helps! I am going to go this week Ill talk to Linda,(if she is there) tell her my friends are not happy with the service and it going to get posted! I'm wanting this new girl bad for some reason, like big tits, so I will see how she works, Nee Nee, won't let me talk to her, she is all over me when I walk in, LOL!Dark, I got to say, thanks for all the information you and other senior members provide. It is a big help. I don't post a lot and tend to spend more time in Warren as I pass there frequently on my way to Michigan. I live almost withing walking disatnce of the King but have been reluctant to pull the trigger after reading some of the posts here. You comments on negotiating are a big help. I might take the leap as it seems like the king has a great menu to chose from regardless of the price. Thanks again.

Bertie Ahern
07-19-17, 19:59
[Deleted by Admin]

I live almost withing walking disatnce of the King but have been reluctant to pull the trigger after reading some of the posts here. You comments on negotiating are a big help. I might take the leap as it seems like the king has a great menu to chose from regardless of the price. Thanks again.Back to the subject at hand, make no mistake: the girls are playful and open to any game, but they are particularly skilled at playing the scalping game. You can show you're better by producing rabbits out of your hat. A few of my own are:

1. Bring all the cash you'll tolerate to spend, but only leave in the wallet the amount you're willing to spend. I've been successful by emptying my wallet in front of them. "Okay, you're a regular customer, I'll give you a break. " I still remember the day I paid $132 for FS.

2. When push comes to shove, tell them your credit cards are maxed out. You may need to explain them what this means.

3. Ignore #1 & #2 and stand your ground. If they don't want the money you're willing to pay, stand up and leave. Eventually they'll budge.

Remember: you can get everything at Kyoto for $160, so spend wisely. Otherwise, bring your own rubber ($3. 49 or so at Walmart), have fun, enjoy, and report back to us.

Bertie Ahern
07-20-17, 06:10
When I happen to be in Cranberry and Mrs. Ahern is not by my side, I usually venture out to Freedom Crider Rd. There's this nice house on the right, as you leave the traffic behind.

It's a little seasonal. Girls come and go. Depending on who you get, you may end up with a mere massage. It's an awesome massage, but only a massage. Madam knows me, and usually does me herself, or tells my provider what I'm there for. Until they get to meet you, my recommendation is to show them you're friendly and definitely not a member of Cranberry's finest.

Their hourly fee is 60, which is high. The good thing is that you'll end up spending less than at BK, neither have to endure the haggling. The disadvantage is that the menu offers less options.

The main problem I see is that the rooms are awfully bright. I became used to darker rooms, where the girl dims the light for the massage and even more for the extras; you won't find this here.

Despite these minor details, it's still my favorite place in the region.

Bertie Ahern
07-20-17, 12:54
By the way, Ailian is in Kennedy Township. You won't find her in Cranberry.Just to avoid the confusion, there are two shoppes in Kennedy worth mentioning, and they're not related in any way.

One is near Rite Aid. That's where the famous Lulu sits.

The other one is a few blocks behind Giant Eagle, and is where you'll find Ailian.

Soirbh
07-20-17, 16:34
I leave my wallet, cellphone, etc. In the trunk and only take the cash I'm willing to spend tucked into my pocket. I've never heard of anyone being robbed at a MP but still don't trust them.

Soirbh.

When I happen to be in Cranberry and Mrs. Ahern is not by my side, I usually venture out to Freedom Crider Rd. There's this nice house on the right, as you leave the traffic behind.

It's a little seasonal. Girls come and go. Depending on who you get, you may end up with a mere massage. It's an awesome massage, but only a massage. Madam knows me, and usually does me herself, or tells my provider what I'm there for. Until they get to meet you, my recommendation is to show them you're friendly and definitely not a member of Cranberry's finest.

Their hourly fee is 60, which is high. The good thing is that you'll end up spending less than at BK, neither have to endure the haggling. The disadvantage is that the menu offers less options.

The main problem I see is that the rooms are awfully bright. I became used to darker rooms, where the girl dims the light for the massage and even more for the extras; you won't find this here.

Despite these minor details, it's still my favorite place in the region.

NickDanger3
07-21-17, 16:17
Just to avoid the confusion, there are two shoppes in Kennedy worth mentioning, and they're not related in any way.

One is near Rite Aid. That's where the famous Lulu sits.

The other one is a few blocks behind Giant Eagle, and is where you'll find Ailian.Just to avoid further confusion, there is one in Kennedy Township (Pine Hollow Rd. - Lulu) and one in Ingram (Linshaw Ave. - Aileen).

DarkSideOfMe
07-21-17, 16:34
Cum on boys what the fuck this isn't brain surgery! This is very easy, go find the girl you want at BK, tell her this is what you have to pay,(FS, BJ) and that is it! No, nothing else, turn, start out the door! Believe me Linda won't let you leave to many times, remember that's $60 a hour she is making off each girl! Don't wait, let them get your dick in their hands, finger up your ass, rubbing your balls and then try to bargain! Everyone that works there knows what going on so no big surprise! A newbie could go in and get FS. ,BJ, for $75.00, if he has a little game I'm sure! These girls sit most of the day, nothing to do, you think they are going to pass up $50.00,75,00 just to suck your dick, spread their legs, for a few, and enjoy it (,one girl passes $50,75 ,the next girl will pick you up on it, its a game for them)? Fuck no, you just have the balls to walk, you'll see! Drk (I'm about done with this BK shit!) Please!

Bertie Ahern
07-22-17, 07:11
Just to avoid further confusion, there is one in Kennedy Township (Pine Hollow Rd. - Lulu) and one in Ingram (Linshaw Ave. - Aileen).Thank you for the clarification!

Does anyone know how many girls are in Ingram?

Bertie Ahern
07-22-17, 07:18
I leave my wallet, cellphone, etc. In the trunk and only take the cash I'm willing to spend tucked into my pocket. I've never heard of anyone being robbed at a MP but still don't trust them.They know better. They already risk being seen by Pittsburgh's best, so they prefer to do it clean. I never leave any valuables in the car; where I grew up there was a lot of breaking in and stealing.

There are places, for example Bodyworks by Cindy on McKnight Rd, where they offer table shower. Whether you're going for it or not, they have lockers and recommend you use them and carry the key with you.

Bertie Ahern
07-22-17, 07:21
This is very easy, go find the girl you want at BK, tell her this is what you have to pay,(FS, BJ) and that is it!Well said.

There are lads on another forum boycotting BK. That's ludicrous! Every time I drive by, the parking lot is full.

DarkSideOfMe
07-22-17, 10:15
I'm bored with this whole thing, going to Louisville next week for a" long fuck weekend, car show" here you go, I give this up to all my Brothers that follow me! Carson st. Been hitting it, them, for 3 months now! Yes I said" them"! 2 older, sexy AMPs, dressed, heels (40's, in the AMP world), 1 with a 20's body!(face not so) Very Clean, tight as fuck, loves cock, talks real dirty when she is getting fucked, gets real wet, into it, almost GFE! $100 FS, + house! Open until 1:00 go late, may take a visit or 2, but nice tight pussy, small tits,100 lbs. , nice body, no marks, bald, no fat. Loves to take her cloths, off get on the table F-kiss, finger, ass, pussy play, at the why, what ever you want, she is yours. ! Loves to make, see you cum! No English, so don't try to talk to her, just point her in the right direction, no up sale, (4 hands, HJ. $ 20.00 more) how the fuck can you go wrong with them?

Drk. Stay safe, be smart.

Cheff
07-22-17, 11:24
Anyone have any experience with bodywork concepts in north Versailles?

PhxMarker
07-22-17, 12:39
Well said.

There are lads on another forum boycotting BK. That's ludicrous! Every time I drive by, the parking lot is full.That was good for a smile. Try going to PPG but yikes the talent scared me upon perusal. Blurted "I be back in 1 hours!" as I exited running.

Dragonfly22
07-22-17, 16:13
Just to avoid further confusion, there is one in Kennedy Township (Pine Hollow Rd. - Lulu) and one in Ingram (Linshaw Ave. - Aileen).Can you clarify the Linshaw Ave post. Is there an AMP there?

NickDanger3
07-22-17, 16:34
Thank you for the clarification!

Does anyone know how many girls are in Ingram?None, when I was there a few weeks ago. You would have to be 90 years old to consider them girls. There were 2 attendants; one was around 60, the other at least 70. Got an OK massage from the older one and had zero desire for any extras even if offered. Will never return unless reports become favorable.

Mars1234
07-22-17, 17:51
I'm bored with this whole thing, going to Louisville next week for a" long fuck weekend, car show" here you go, I give this up to all my Brothers that follow me! Carson st. Been hitting it, them, for 3 months now! Yes I said" them"! 2 older, sexy AMPs, dressed, heels (40's, in the AMP world), 1 with a 20's body!(face not so) Very Clean, tight as fuck, loves cock, talks real dirty when she is getting fucked, gets real wet, into it, almost GFE! $100 FS, + house! Open until 1:00 go late, may take a visit or 2, but nice tight pussy, small tits,100 lbs. , nice body, no marks, bald, no fat. Loves to take her cloths, off get on the table F-kiss, finger, ass, pussy play, at the why, what ever you want, she is yours. ! Loves to make, see you cum! No English, so don't try to talk to her, just point her in the right direction, no up sale, (4 hands, HJ. $ 20.00 more) how the fuck can you go wrong with them?

Drk. Stay safe, be smart.Thanks for sharing Drk. Are you talking about Star?

Bertie Ahern
07-23-17, 07:48
None, when I was there a few weeks ago. You would have to be 90 years old to consider them girls. There were 2 attendants; one was around 60, the other at least 70. Got an OK massage from the older one and had zero desire for any extras even if offered. Will never return unless reports become favorable.The lady in boots happens to own BK and, by the way, is Long Hair's mom.

Bertie Ahern
07-23-17, 07:51
Try going to PPG but yikes the talent scared me upon perusal. Blurted "I be back in 1 hours!" as I exited running.The shorter one has an attitude. Good handshake, but that's it.

Didn't you see a thin girl with long hair? She may be skinny, but she delivers.

PhxMarker
07-23-17, 12:04
The shorter one has an attitude. Good handshake, but that's it.

Didn't you see a thin girl with long hair? She may be skinny, but she delivers.Rail thin and just too old to excite. Did not have long hair.

ScratchDent
07-23-17, 16:32
Give this a try. Warren is an annoying drive, thank you as always Drk.

Drk. Stay safe, be smart.

DarkSideOfMe
07-23-17, 20:36
Thanks for sharing Drk. Are you talking about Star?No doesn't have fire! Drk think??

Bertie Ahern
07-24-17, 06:30
Rail thin and just too old to excite. Did not have long hair.I think you met the owner.

Maybe my lassie was busy with another customer?

Bertie Ahern
07-24-17, 09:54
I was planning on seeing the flower girls in Chippewa Falls this week, but a partner told me he went that way and found a locked door. Calls, as always, go unanswered. Does anyone know if they're still in business?

Bertie Ahern
07-24-17, 15:24
After Bobo moved on and the singing girl at Rainbow got busted by her boyfriend, I tried the other places on Babcock Blvd and found nothing worth repeating. Until today.

I was bored this morning and found an ad on BP, implying it belongs to the same owner as Golden Tree and Sunflower, so why not? If you're going south, it's right after Rum Runners. There was a blue truck on the lot and nothing else, so I parked and walked in. Only one girl, bad teeth, otherwise good looking for her age, said she was alone, but she was about finished with the other customer and showed me the room on the right. Five minutes or so later, she comes in and gives me an OK massage, with the right amount of oil. While doing my legs she comes very close to the fun zone, which tells me there's more coming. Sure enough, after wiping off the oil with a very hot towel and asking me to flip, she covers me with another towel, proceeds to tease me, sees the bulge, asks me if me I want more, and gives me a very decent handshake.

Looking forward to a return visit.

PhxMarker
07-24-17, 16:29

Drk. Stay safe, be smart.Too many on Carson to take the chance!

Darkshades
07-24-17, 16:38
PhxMarker,

Read the title of his post and you will find the right place. As he said, it might take a few visits.

EgDave1900
07-24-17, 19:13
Stopped in at Mei's near Butler on 422. Great massage. No extras YMMV? Left unhappy, but the back felt good for the first time in weeks.

DarkSideOfMe
07-25-17, 12:36
Too many on Carson to take the chance!Guess you don't need pussy? Drk.

ScratchDent
07-25-17, 17:56
I don't get why this is so hard. Seems easy to me. All that fire & stuff.

PhxMarker,

Read the title of his post and you will find the right place. As he said, it might take a few visits.

Bertie Ahern
07-26-17, 06:29
I'm bored with this whole thing, going to Louisville next weekDrk, when you return from your trip, I'll be honoured to buy you a pint o' Guinness.

Yesterday I got off early and went to see your girls. First one took me in and started a very good massage. Suddenly I felt another set of hands grabbing me balls. She asked 20 for 2 girls; I usually don't do that because they don't always feel comfortable in front of each other, but with such an invitation I would be a fool to pass up, and indeed they felt very comfortable. Girls in other places wear body armour; with them, there was no resistance, and they did a good job at cleaning my hands.

They didn't offer me a table shower, and I would decline it either way. Total damage: $120.

Advice to the rookies:

1. One day ahead, avoid Thai, Indian, and Mexican, lest you'll be sensitive.

2. While one girl did the back the other reached under and pushed me to the limit. You must resist and stand your ground.

3. Their English is limited, but sufficient for a good laughter. They like to laugh, and laugh a lot.

I was asking myself who I was going to do on my next visit. The taller one answered that for me.

DarkSideOfMe
07-26-17, 21:53
Drk, when you return from your trip, I'll be honoured to buy you a pint o' Guinness.

Yesterday I got off early and went to see your girls. First one took me in and started a very good massage. Suddenly I felt another set of hands grabbing me balls. She asked 20 for 2 girls; I usually don't do that because they don't always feel comfortable in front of each other, but with such an invitation I would be a fool to pass up, and indeed they felt very comfortable. Girls in other places wear body armour; with them, there was no resistance, and they did a good job at cleaning my hands.

They didn't offer me a table shower, and I would decline it either way. Total damage: $120.

Advice to the rookies:

1. One day ahead, avoid Thai, Indian, and Mexican, lest you'll be sensitive.

2. While one girl did the back the other reached under and pushed me to the limit. You must resist and stand your ground.

3. Their English is limited, but sufficient for a good laughter. They like to laugh, and laugh a lot.

I was asking myself who I was going to do on my next visit. The taller one answered that for me.Just let our Brothers figure it out, ok? Drk.

HungryEye
07-28-17, 15:57
Just let our Brothers figure it out, ok? Drk.Many of us feel the same way.

DarkSideOfMe
07-30-17, 18:40
Glad to see some action finally in Pitt. I'd say we have 5,6, good AMPs we can all go to and get what we need! So that is great to hear! I don"t like to hear all the negative,(looks like ET, to much money, up sale, Hairy, I wouldn't fuck her etc.) Until something cums along in Pitt. Better then what we have, please keep the negative comments to your fucking self, until you can post something better, you are not helping anyone! My thought for today! Drk.

Bertie Ahern
07-31-17, 07:39
looks like ETSecond round of 4 hand action on East Carson. Panties down on one girl, other's tits on my face.

ET? I'm phoning home!

Bertie Ahern
07-31-17, 10:32
Hairy is not necessarily a bad thing. Some like it; I don't, but it never precluded me from doing it all with her and so many others.

I wouldn't fuck herI would. I did.

DarkSideOfMe
07-31-17, 18:30
Second round of 4 hand action on East Carson. Panties down on one girl, other's tits on my face.

ET? I'm phoning home!What more can I say? I have switched 2 hands, mouth, pussy, ass to cum, ET! I phoned home several times already! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
07-31-17, 18:36
Hairy is not necessarily a bad thing. Some like it; I don't, but it never precluded me from doing it all with her and so many others.
I would. I did.Me 2,3,4 many times, just takes a little explaining when hair is suck between your teeth at the DR. Office! !

PhxMarker
07-31-17, 19:34
http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/60-for-hour-bodyworks-concepts-be-treated-like-a-king-american-girls/36419221

Nezzz
08-01-17, 19:24
http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/60-for-hour-bodyworks-concepts-be-treated-like-a-king-american-girls/36419221All can say is YMMV. Depends on who ya choose. I would avoid the owner girl. Looking at $$$ total.

Bertie Ahern
08-02-17, 19:35
http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/60-for-hour-bodyworks-concepts-be-treated-like-a-king-american-girls/36419221With all due respect, I prefer the Asian girls. They may be older and may not be as pretty, but they are thirsty for money and will usually do more with less bitching; even better, they may miss their husbands / partners and could go the extra mile for additional action.

Wheelzman
08-03-17, 07:53
I was planning on seeing the flower girls in Chippewa Falls this week, but a partner told me he went that way and found a locked door. Calls, as always, go unanswered. Does anyone know if they're still in business?They are. I recommend Nini, as she's the most attractive and gives the best handshake. They now have a table shower for $10 extra, which is worth it. I've been able to touch all over, but no extras above that.

Bertie Ahern
08-03-17, 13:18
They are. I recommend Nini, as she's the most attractive and gives the best handshake. They now have a table shower for $10 extra, which is worth it. I've been able to touch all over, but no extras above that.I was looking forward to seeing her specifically. When she was in Plum she allowed far more than a handshake. Will she shut the door on me? Will she open it for old time's sake? Oh, so many questions, but not as many answers.

Meanwhile, I saw on another forum that the original flower shop in Plum is blooming with talent.

Seahawk8
08-03-17, 17:43
Taking a pole on who is best at Kyoto, what's the groups vote?

Sc1919
08-03-17, 22:33
Taking a pole on who is best at Kyoto, what's the groups vote?My vote is for the Asian girl with the big rack.

GoPens
08-09-17, 07:29
My vote is for the Asian girl with the big rack.Do you happen to know her name? I'm heading over there for the first time.

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-17, 07:56
With all due respect, I prefer the Asian girls. They may be older and may not be as pretty, but they are thirsty for money and will usually do more with less bitching; even better, they may miss their husbands / partners and could go the extra mile for additional action.What you have to understand, most of these girls are (Broken) when they cum from China. Children behind, family, all the way to the USA. For a better life, and of course MONEY to be made off of us! Do I feel sorry for them, yes I do, but I still want my dick sucked, fucked, to ease my pressures and to get what I'm not getting at home, and to pay them for their pain! So you see it is a 2 way street for them and us. So treat them well, you will see why a AMPs will make you feel fantastic in the end and you 2 will love Asians as much I do, and JR. ! drk.

HarleyTramp
08-09-17, 20:43
I see Cranberry Twp Police raided the location behind Burger King today.

SnakeBit
08-09-17, 22:33
Just saw on the news that the parlor behind Burger King was raided today.

Sc1919
08-10-17, 02:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Sc1919
08-10-17, 17:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Are you never going to stop this shit. Uncle Leo doesn't read this forum, Uncle Leo knows all about what these chicks are doing long BEFORE anybody posts about it on the forum.

That's what he does, he sends his minions driving around looking at shit, it's all they do 24 hours a day. They go to the licensing places and see who has applied, then they look at them. If they are full of cute young girls and old guys then LONG before anybody ever posts a thing here Uncle knows all about it. They get busted when the neighbors complain on one of the bosses says "hey you assholes the mayor wants you to go bust some hookers."

You are not Pablo Escobar and this is not Medellin

A2

DarkSideOfMe
08-11-17, 07:18
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Bertie Ahern
08-11-17, 11:48
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Nezzz
08-11-17, 17:07
Say it aint so. What's going on?

PhxMarker
08-11-17, 18:42
Say it aint so. What's going on?Good god yet another example of government out of control. LEO is just a legalized form of theft in this case. How much dick you have to suck for that 100 k they had on hand.

That's a lot of spit or swallow.

HungryEye
08-12-17, 10:09
And lassies, looking back you could sure see this coming, dam shame.

Keeting
08-12-17, 16:26
I almost went to BK that night. Counting my freaking blessings.

DarkSideOfMe
08-15-17, 11:26
Where did the 4th. Go? Nee, Nee where are you? Drk.

Bertie Ahern
08-17-17, 22:58
Where did the 4th. Go? Nee, Nee where are you? Drk.Looks like she got away with it. I'd love to see her again in a different setting, where she's not being explored, thereby not expected to scalp us.

DarkSideOfMe
08-18-17, 06:13
Looks like she got away with it. I'd love to see her again in a different setting, where she's not being explored, thereby not expected to scalp us.Like to stop to see what is going on some day. (not that big balls) If you look at the News clips, 1 reporter was trying to talk to a girl inside (open the door) after the Bust? Was it Ne Nee? Sound s like take out is what killed them? Drk.

Wheelzman
08-18-17, 14:01
Hey, fellas. Haven't been around here much, been pretty busy. Thought about you all when I saw on the news that the place in Cranberry got raided. Shame I never made it up there. Anyway, there's a plce close to where I live that's been on my radar for awhile, as there's an excellent place for drinks and breakfast on Saturdays in Carnegie (Riley's Pour House for the drinks and breakfast / Thai Massage for the rubdown.) They advertise on BP with a disclaimer that there is no prostitution going on, do not ask, etc. , and I was always put off by that. I'm on with Rubmaps, and the reviews are hit or miss, dating back years. For 30 minutes, it's only $30, so on a whim, I checked it out. Twice so far. .

First experience was Jenny, and she gave a damn good massage. On the flip, she just asked if it was OK, went straight to work on the handshake. Would recommend.

Second time, Cici. A bit older, but still quite attractive. Decent massage, not as good as Jenny, but on the flip, asked, "OK?" Went straight to work.

Unsure of extras, but I can tell you this- there are some young ones there, and all are quite attractive.

I took TWO FTT, just wanted to share with my non-rubmaps brethren.

Bertie Ahern
08-18-17, 21:53
They advertise on BP with a disclaimer that there is no prostitution going on, do not ask, etc.They have to say it, but it doesn't always mean they mean it. Pun intended.

Fact is, I never left unhappy. When they first opened they were busted, but then reopened and have been live ever since.

Let me bring your attention to Winnie. She's cute, she delivers, but she doesn't like to be touched. Jenny is somewhat playful, and so many of us have been under her pants (provided you know how to play her game).

Sc1919
08-20-17, 14:42
I took TWO FTT, just wanted to share with my non-rubmaps brethren.There have been a number of reports on Thai in this forum. I've given a couple myself.

DarkSideOfMe
08-21-17, 07:37
Since this board is very slow, Question, hope someone is out there with some legal KNOWLEDGE to help us. If you are in a Massage Parlor and they get busted what are your legal rights? Didn't get you in a act of, no condoms, ect. (reports always mention Men being nude) I would like to see a Legal person explain (,do's,don't,) law of the Massage parlor guide lines so we all can know our rights. If we have a better idea it could help us,(Weds. " was"my day in Cranberry,"usually") ! Smile! Drk.

PhxMarker
08-21-17, 09:14
I have seen reports further back suggesting attractive women and then later that maybe that went downhill a bit. Would like to experience but only if they still have some beauties available.

Bertie Ahern
08-21-17, 13:05
If you are in a Massage Parlor and they get busted what are your legal rights?You will most likely be taken for questioning, but you can always say you went there for a massage. Most Asian massage varieties are meant to be done on a nude client. This includes all legit places. Exceptions are Body Bar and others, where you must stay under a very tight sheet.

If you get caught in the act, or if uncle LEO finds something incriminating on you (such as a used condom on your pocket), you better lawyer up.

Nezzz
08-21-17, 17:19
Since this board is very slow, Question, hope someone is out there with some legal KNOWLEDGE to help us. If you are in a Massage Parlor and they get busted what are your legal rights? Didn't get you in a act of, no condoms, ect. (reports always mention Men being nude) I would like to see a Legal person explain (,do's,don't,) law of the Massage parlor guide lines so we all can know our rights. If we have a better idea it could help us,(Weds. " was"my day in Cranberry,"usually") ! Smile! Drk.While I am not a lawyer, I always have a back up plan. Being nude in a massage parlor with a towel is NOT a crime. Matter of fact, if the police come in while you are getting a massage, I would say I was "kind of" upset because you busted them before they could get the massage started. But what ever you told the police, I wouldn't change it but I would try to figure out a story to fully paint the picture as you are an everyday law abiding citizen, and have been there before and never received anything illegal nor witnessed anything illegal was there to get a crook in your back that you got at work the other day worked on. If I were you, I would call a lawyer though ASAP and explain to him what you told the police. If they didn't write you a ticket nor charge you with anything, I would wait until you get something in the mail prior to spilling all of your business. I hope that helps and again I am not a lawyer.

DarkSideOfMe
08-21-17, 18:51
No, no brothers not me! Just asking a Question, to much time on my hands. Ha Ha Ha! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
08-21-17, 18:53
While I am not a lawyer, I always have a back up plan. Being nude in a massage parlor with a towel is NOT a crime. Matter of fact, if the police come in while you are getting a massage, I would say I was "kind of" upset because you busted them before they could get the massage started. But what ever you told the police, I wouldn't change it but I would try to figure out a story to fully paint the picture as you are an everyday law abiding citizen, and have been there before and never received anything illegal nor witnessed anything illegal was there to get a crook in your back that you got at work the other day worked on. If I were you, I would call a lawyer though ASAP and explain to him what you told the police. If they didn't write you a ticket nor charge you with anything, I would wait until you get something in the mail prior to spilling all of your business. I hope that helps and again I am not a lawyer.I guess this is easy rumors" start! Drk.

Kyle6002
08-21-17, 20:23
Since this board is very slow, Question, hope someone is out there with some legal KNOWLEDGE to help us. If you are in a Massage Parlor and they get busted what are your legal rights? Didn't get you in a act of, no condoms, ect. (reports always mention Men being nude) I would like to see a Legal person explain (,do's,don't,) law of the Massage parlor guide lines so we all can know our rights. If we have a better idea it could help us,(Weds. " was"my day in Cranberry,"usually") ! Smile! Drk.Here's a very informative video about your fifth amendment rights. It should be required viewing of all school kids across the country, IMO. https://youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE.

HungryEye
08-28-17, 09:53
Driving rt 22, passing through Delmont, saw the open Tokyo massage sign, needed a break, did a you turn, http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/delmont-and-monroeville-massage-39-99-hr-and-up-to-120-00-sauna-showr-90-min-beautiful-girls-walk-in/21223518.

Figured the worst that could happen was a lousy massage for 40 and that's pretty much what happened. Rather old lady greeted me, took me to the room, lackluster massage, very little teasing, the flip she offered diy oil, I refused and she refused to help, left her rub my feet etc for the next half hour then left.

Another one and done.

H.

Nezzz
08-29-17, 20:36
Driving rt 22, passing through Delmont, saw the open Tokyo massage sign, needed a break, did a you turn, http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/delmont-and-monroeville-massage-39-99-hr-and-up-to-120-00-sauna-showr-90-min-beautiful-girls-walk-in/21223518.

Figured the worst that could happen was a lousy massage for 40 and that's pretty much what happened. Rather old lady greeted me, took me to the room, lackluster massage, very little teasing, the flip she offered diy oil, I refused and she refused to help, left her rub my feet etc for the next half hour then left.

Another one and done.

H.I would turn back around and tell her my back needs more work! LOL.

Sc1919
09-04-17, 20:20
Took a bit of a break after getting my hand smacked a couple of times, but I have to share this "public service announcement. ".

Just had a dream at Phoenix. Happy ending was had, but this post isn't about the service. After the session was over, I noticed that as the girl was changing the towels, she did NOT change the face pillow. I know that these places are not the model of hygiene, but after seeing that, I will NEVER return.

Happy hunting.

DarkSideOfMe
09-05-17, 07:52
Took a bit of a break after getting my hand smacked a couple of times, but I have to share this "public service announcement. ".

Just had a dream at Phoenix. Happy ending was had, but this post isn't about the service. After the session was over, I noticed that as the girl was changing the towels, she did NOT change the face pillow. I know that these places are not the model of hygiene, but after seeing that, I will NEVER return.

Happy hunting.You can only hope, they wash, clean, in water, the cloth she wiped the cum off of me, before she used it to clean your face little brother! Or even better' The hot towel', that gets put back in the, M -wave to reheat, to breed more germs, after I just cummed all over it, and now she is cleaning your dick!(sharing) BB. Anyone? Drk.

Sc1919
09-05-17, 19:21
You can only hope, they wash, clean, in water, the cloth she wiped the cum off of me, before she used it to clean your face little brother! Or even better' The hot towel', that gets put back in the, M -wave to reheat, to breed more germs, after I just cummed all over it, and now she is cleaning your dick!(sharing) BB. Anyone? Drk.I've got to laugh to keep from crying man! You have me bent over laughing here! The thought of everything you've said has crossed my mind at least once!

DarkSideOfMe
09-06-17, 06:29
I've got to laugh to keep from crying man! You have me bent over laughing here! The thought of everything you've said has crossed my mind at least once!How about this, when you are getting dressed, and they stand, folding that" Cum towel" in perfect" 90 degree corners" using the edge of their hands to fold with, to only put it back on the top of the pile of towels for the next ones face clean! Or waiting for the tip, with the" Puppy hungry dog face look"! Can't forget this, how about going through the front store rooms, to the back (Cranberry back door exit) and see how they sleep, eat, dirty dishes, and month old food, bugs, still in them, enjoy that HJ. Drk.

Nezzz
09-06-17, 16:24
How about this, when you are getting dressed, and they stand, folding that" Cum towel" in perfect" 90 degree corners" using the edge of their hands to fold with, to only put it back on the top of the pile of towels for the next ones face clean! Or waiting for the tip, with the" Puppy hungry dog face look"! Can't forget this, how about going through the front store rooms, to the back (Cranberry back door exit) and see how they sleep, eat, dirty dishes, and month old food, bugs, still in them, enjoy that HJ. Drk.Guess we aren't going to those places because of their Hygiene!

DarkSideOfMe
09-06-17, 16:46
Guess we aren't going to those places because of their Hygiene!Your right about that but, we will ***** about the" Kitty, hair" in unwanted places! LOL drk.

Huntrdog64
09-06-17, 18:49
After Bobo moved on and the singing girl at Rainbow got busted by her boyfriend, I tried the other places on Babcock Blvd and found nothing worth repeating. Until today.

I was bored this morning and found an ad on BP, implying it belongs to the same owner as Golden Tree and Sunflower, so why not? If you're going south, it's right after Rum Runners. There was a blue truck on the lot and nothing else, so I parked and walked in. Only one girl, bad teeth, otherwise good looking for her age, said she was alone, but she was about finished with the other customer and showed me the room on the right. Five minutes or so later, she comes in and gives me an OK massage, with the right amount of oil. While doing my legs she comes very close to the fun zone, which tells me there's more coming. Sure enough, after wiping off the oil with a very hot towel and asking me to flip, she covers me with another towel, proceeds to tease me, sees the bulge, asks me if me I want more, and gives me a very decent handshake.

Looking forward to a return visit.Just wondering what the damage was.

Bertie Ahern
09-07-17, 21:33
Just wondering what the damage was.Total damage was $80. I've since returned many times, with each visit getting better than the previous one.

There's another discussion here about their cleanliness. I can assure you there's no way you can get in contact with my jizz. It all goes straight into the wrapper.

DarkSideOfMe
09-12-17, 15:43
' Nee Nee 'were are you? I wish I could turn her up somewhere, did she run back to New York China town, go to the Allians new Spa, in the Valley that opened a few weeks ago, or did she go up to Sharon Pa. To work? Called Cranberry a few times, no answer. (Last week, this week) Where are you, Girl friend, I'm in need of your touch, massage! (any Pms with help welcome!) Boy, we didn't know what a good thing we had, until it's gone! Drk.

HungryEye
09-12-17, 23:59
Ladds And lassies, looking back you could sure see this coming, dam shame.Dam shame!

DarkSideOfMe
09-13-17, 06:23
Dam shame!This being the second time for Linda the owner, I have to believe she will be gone for good, and no more Foot Massages! Maybe someone will want to buy Linda's "Red, new,4 x 4,Extn. , cab" !(Wonder if she payed Cash for it, Mr. IRS?) LOL.

Darkshades
09-23-17, 05:50
OK, I have some information to share and hopefully, some information will flow back to me. Been working in Washington, PA lately. Found a new place that just opened in a shopping plaza that others may enjoy visiting (has a Monopoly address). If you do decide to visit for an hour session, set your phone for 45 minutes. Unless you know that time is running out, you will either pay for another 30 minutes or leave dissatisfied.

Any one have any info on other Washington places (besides Sky, which I guess is not that far)?

WoodsPecker
09-28-17, 08:36
[Deleted by Admin]

Grtalmty1
10-02-17, 12:17
Hi all, in town and have been combing through the forum looking for a consensus good spot. Since the pages are pretty sparse if someone has a solid tip they could PM would be much appreciated. Also happy to help with anyone looking for the same in central Ohio. The larger the menu the better. TIA.

PhxMarker
10-02-17, 16:09
Once we were Burger Kangs!

Geebus I was lucky to go there only weeks before. No joy in Mudville.

PhxMarker
10-05-17, 15:58
Is lame. But they say they are 27 on the phone!

NavGolf
10-07-17, 08:34
Visited next to the flower shop and had a nice visit. Total for the visit was $ left happy with a BBBJCIM.

Darkshades
10-08-17, 01:24
Visited next to the flower shop and had a nice visit. Total for the visit was $ left happy with a BBBJCIM.What is the current stable at the Flower Shop? I have not been there in a awhile. Is Jessica still there?

Keeting
10-08-17, 01:37
Visited next to the flower shop and had a nice visit. Total for the visit was $ left happy with a BBBJCIM.The last time I was there I had angled for one but we couldn't agree on a price. How much $ is $?

Keeting
10-09-17, 00:10
The last time I was there I had angled for one but we couldn't agree on a price. How much $ is $?More to the point, I mean did that include the price for the massage, or was that on top?

NavGolf
10-09-17, 19:38
Two new women there. Bother are a little older but get the job done.

NavGolf
10-09-17, 19:39
More to the point, I mean did that include the price for the massage, or was that on top?That was the total damage amount.

Keeting
10-10-17, 02:20
That was the total damage amount.Damn, I was in for 60 minutes, 4 hands, and a shower and the hot (ter) one wouldn't go for it at all.

LordGlic
10-10-17, 06:56
Coming back to Pittsburgh for a visit in a few days. Looking to find what the good reliable spot is for a decent massage that I can leave happy from. Not looking to waste my time while I am there. Also wouldn't mind finding a good place to get beyond the typical HE. I can always return the favor for those planning a visit to Charleston, SC. Feel free to PM me.

Keeting
10-10-17, 11:36
Coming back to Pittsburgh for a visit in a few days. Looking to find what the good reliable spot is for a decent massage that I can leave happy from. Not looking to waste my time while I am there. Also wouldn't mind finding a good place to get beyond the typical HE. I can always return the favor for those planning a visit to Charleston, SC. Feel free to PM me.Depending on how much you're looking to spend, and what side of the city you're on, either Sky on Library to the west, or Kyoto in McKeesport to the east.