PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ScratchDent
05-10-14, 12:18
Does anyone have any info on "American Playmates" massages (I think that's what it's called) on Library Rd? Pics are...wow..price is high, is it worth a trip?

Beach Style
05-11-14, 11:16
Anyone know what the full lineup is at Kyoto right now? Thinking of making a trip this week.

Rick2000
05-12-14, 13:36
Does anyone have any info on "American Playmates" massages (I think that's what it's called) on Library Rd? Pics are...wow..price is high, is it worth a trip?I am heading to the Burgh towards the end of this week for a one day layover and am planning on heading here. Anyone have any info? PM is fine if need me. I will def report by the end of the week and let you all know my experience. I am sure that there will be a limited menu for a higher cost than an AMP, but I prefer the Americans most of the time.

Like I said, will def let you all know what my results were towards the end of week!

Sleep well and dream of large women!

DayWalker901
05-12-14, 16:38
Does anyone have any info on "American Playmates" massages (I think that's what it's called) on Library Rd? Pics are...wow..price is high, is it worth a trip?I've been there a few times and have had good experiences all three times. Last time was with Tarra. Very hot. Got the hour massage and it is rewarding with standard HE. They join you in the buff and it's mutual with the usual exceptions. Need anything else PM me.

ScratchDent
05-13-14, 19:08
I have to admit the pics are my selling point may pay them a visit very soon, the curiosity is getting to me.

DarkSideOfMe
05-16-14, 08:21
Great massage, older woman, works by herself,40 ish, ok looks, great massage, ts:,when your just in need of an AMP touch, and a great massage,.50+ tip, she will let you roam! Stay safe, drksd.

Member #5689
05-16-14, 16:37
Any of you guys hit the Sky Spa lately if so has the service improved?

Raeff
06-02-14, 13:45
Ok folks, this is new territory for me and could use some guidance so as to not have this first experience be a bust. I would like more than a rub and tug and I am not sure which AMP to visit and which provider to ask for. I have been reading and Kyoto has popped up a few times however it is not around the corner. That said I would make the drive in a heartbeat if I felt it was the best choice. Any other suggestions?

Member #5689
06-03-14, 13:19
In all my years of AMP in the burgh only had full service at 3 places and one is closed Kyoto is one and Sky is another. Sky has been hit and miss the last few years. It's a long drive for me as we'll and even longer to Kyoto so I have only been there a few times and its been a good experience each time but its been 2 years. My last visit to Sky was very good but poor a couple times before that. If you only have one try go Kyoto.

Ok folks, this is new territory for me and could use some guidance so as to not have this first experience be a bust. I would like more than a rub and tug and I am not sure which AMP to visit and which provider to ask for. I have been reading and Kyoto has popped up a few times however it is not around the corner. That said I would make the drive in a heartbeat if I felt it was the best choice. Any other suggestions?

Raeff
06-04-14, 15:28
In all my years of AMP in the burgh only had full service at 3 places and one is closed Kyoto is one and Sky is another. Sky has been hit and miss the last few years. It's a long drive for me as we'll and even longer to Kyoto so I have only been there a few times and its been a good experience each time but its been 2 years. My last visit to Sky was very good but poor a couple times before that. If you only have one try go Kyoto.Well I did go to an AMP last night. I think I had convinced myself to go but was limited on time so I ended up at a place in the North Hills since it was close. When I walked in there was an older man, appeared to be in his 50's along with a younger woman say 40 ish. She was wearing capri jeans and a T-shirt, she had a nice build and was easy on the eyes. She spoke very little English so dialogue was limited. After walking me to the room she asked me to undress and hang my clothes (pointing) on the hooks. There was a sign there that said to undress but leave your underwear on. At this point I was feeling as though there was little to no hope of a happy ending. As it turned out, there was no happy ending and they boys never got a jostle. However, the one hour massage for 50 was the best massage I ever had. I will go back just for the massage it was that good. I am also thinking that a return trip might hold more hope since they gave me a frequent visitor card that gets stamped each time you come and after 5 massages you get a discount on the sixth, (not free! BTW, I gave her a 20 for a tip, probably too much given what else I have read on here, but I did not want to leave a bad impression as I do plan to return for the great massage and the hope of a little more.

That all being said, my next visit to an AMP will be Kyoto, I will make sure I set aside the proper time for the experience.

DarkSideOfMe
06-06-14, 08:46
I have been playing this game for many years (maybe this will make me think about:" cumming to the end of the game for me") I can't remember when things were this bad on the boards. My buss. Requires me to travel to many places, money is not a question, so I'm not mongering on the low end of the SERVICE world. No matter how much money you put in front of the AMPs they just won't brake. Question: Are they all that afraid of LEO, boss, being sent back to NEW YORK CITY or what? I have been working on a few AMPs on Carson street, great massages, little play, but nothing!!Older woman who have been around the buss. , Still nothing. Any time I start to brake a girl down the next time they are gone. INDYS are getting as bad, up sale, up sale, service is rushed, drug, fat woman with with handlers in the next room!(jr. Won't even pay attn. Anymore). . . Drksd Just thinking;:

Member #5689
06-06-14, 23:23
I don't think any of them are legitimately afraid of getting in trouble at work and getting sent out of town that's just made up. There is obviously always a legitimate concern about LEO so most will try and be careful. Most likely what you are seeing is there are a lot of places that pretend to be erotic massage lure people in with the hopes of more and then move on to another place and sucker some more people. My guess is over time people get extras in most of these places but it may take a lot of trips. There are a lot of these places that have girls that give lousy massages and stay in business so somebody's getting extras or they would not survive with ugly women that can't give a decent rub.

I have been playing this game for many years (maybe this will make me think about:" cumming to the end of the game for me") I can't remember when things were this bad on the boards. My buss. Requires me to travel to many places, money is not a question, so I'm not mongering on the low end of the SERVICE world. No matter how much money you put in front of the AMPs they just won't brake. Question: Are they all that afraid of LEO, boss, being sent back to NEW YORK CITY or what? I have been working on a few AMPs on Carson street, great massages, little play, but nothing!!Older woman who have been around the buss. , Still nothing. Any time I start to brake a girl down the next time they are gone. INDYS are getting as bad, up sale, up sale, service is rushed, drug, fat woman with with handlers in the next room!(jr. Won't even pay attn. Anymore). . . Drksd Just thinking;:

HungryEye
06-13-14, 22:46
Gave this one a try the other day, walk in, nice looking girl, not knowing what to expect I opted for the 30 for 30, spent most of the time on my glutes and inter thighs, with lots of caressing of the crack, got my hopes up, on the flip a little chest rub and she indicates time up. Dam, first 30 led me to believe good things were going to happenso I opted for another 30 for 20, lots of rubbing, little brushing of the boys, I tell her to take the shaft, she shakes her head, I offer a little more and still nothing, she wants me to take matters into my own hands. Not what I'm looking for, could have stayed home if I'm going to rub myself. Left her finish the massage, clean me up, she has the nerve to ask "you teep" I say for what? Just doing job? I left still horny, no happy no teep.

If all you want is an ok massage, go for it, if you need a little extra, save your cash, she should be advertising in the theraputic (section.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massage-35/19624174

Anybody know of a good rub and tug please let me know, PM if you wish.

Thanks.

H.

DarkSideOfMe
06-22-14, 09:25
Good massage, older woman, let you roam, self service yourself, but can be turned into a rub, tug if your a reg. Customer. Nice lower body for a older AMP. 50/60/ tip 35 . Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
06-27-14, 08:31
Been working on a (32 year old) TALL, VERY tight spinner for some time now. (looks, perf, body) 10! Made great progress, (tits, puss, full rub,) Wanted to set a play date up at my fav. Hourly. Last week, returned only to find out she's gone" BACK to New York" Boss said she was sleeping with to many boyfriends"All my time, all the big tips, repeats, up in smoke! Wasted $ on a bad, dry, no- nothing rub, New girl was very, very bad, covered all the time. (3,4 PERF, maybe) WILL NOT BE GOING BACK. Guess this is part of the game we play! "LIFE IS LIKE A BIG DICK, SOMETIMES ITS UP, MOST TIMES ITS DOWN": stay safe my friends. Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
07-19-14, 14:38
Hello is anyone home?

Rajput Singh
07-19-14, 15:14
Any of you guys hit the Sky Spa lately if so has the service improved?I went here yesterday, they wanted 200 and I'm not spending that much. They became more reserved when I told them I was from Chicago and mamason said something in Chinese about my car having NY plates. Its a rental car that has NY plates. On my way out, I told her I'm really from Chicago and showed her my IL license.

I'm not coming back.

ScratchDent
07-20-14, 11:53
Still haven't gotten around to checking out American Playmates, though the ads are awesome. I still haven't brought myself to spend that much for an unknown.

Pole Bearer
07-22-14, 15:25
Went to Castle Shannon yesterday and spent a half hour with Tarra. Very hot woman. Pretty sure FS is not on the menu, but this place is very discreet, and reminds me of some massage parlors in LA for quality. You can get he if you are nice. I enjoyed the mutual nude massage and conversation. I usually can't get the conversation part at an AMP. May seem pricey, but it is a quality experience. Will be back for a full hour in the future.

ScratchDent
07-28-14, 23:24
Well. That sounds kinda like a bummer.

Aouieewer
08-29-14, 13:51
Went to Castle Shannon yesterday and spent a half hour with Tarra. Very hot woman. Pretty sure FS is not on the menu, but this place is very discreet, and reminds me of some massage parlors in LA for quality. You can get he if you are nice. I enjoyed the mutual nude massage and conversation. I usually can't get the conversation part at an AMP. May seem pricey, but it is a quality experience. Will be back for a full hour in the future.Any chance you can PM me a link so I can make sure I have the right location?

HungryEye
09-13-14, 13:12
Any info on this place? Greatly appreciated.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-massage-412-276-2191/19031794

Thanks.

H.

DarkSideOfMe
09-15-14, 19:46
Going to go to the SOUTH SIDE this weekend hope to find a AMP that I can write something about. I have noticed 5 AMPs on Carson st. Now, surly something can be had?(good massage, HJ.) I can't believe the city is so dead (,AMPs, indys, I hope some ones holding!(FAVS), Nothing good to talk about right now I guess. Stay safe drksd.

DogInTheClub
10-08-14, 14:30
Went to this parlor over the summer. It had two entrances. A real discrete one from the not-too-shady alley behind the place. I called ahead and a fit 30-40 y / o woman welcomed me in. Her English wasn't too bad. The inside was very clean. She directed me into a room (with a door) and told me to get fully undressed.

She proceeded to give a firm massage. She did this thing where she hung off of the ceiling and pressed her feet into my back with a good amount of her weight. It almost knocked the breath out of me, but I didn't deter her from the pressure. There were interludes of soft pressure that were quite refreshing too. She always came back to my butt when she was massaging along the length of my torso. She ended the back massage with some hot rocks & saying the time was up. I opted for another half hour. She was sure to ask if everything was alright with regularity. It was appreciated attention.

On the flip, I asked if she would help me out. She asked how, so I motioned to my shaft. She laughed. So I asked again and said she would get in trouble. I asked if I could do it myself, and she gave me some lotion. She brushed up against the boys & paid a good bit of attention to the inside of my thighs. I left my hand off the table and let it brush against her thigh a few times, slowly getting more intentional with the touching. She respectfully pushed my hand away after a point. I finished up & she gave me some tissues to clean up. She finished up the half hour, which felt pretty nice after finishing.

I forget her name, but she seemed like the only one there. She locked both doors during the session. The whole 1. 5 hrs was $60, which I thought was decent. My first time at a parlor, though. Was kind of disappointed, but felt pretty loose afterwards.

Still looking for luck elsewhere.

AmpFan95
10-23-14, 08:41
Has anyone have any luck at Chinese Back Rub? I have gone there several times. A little teasing but nothing more. Maybe I'm seeing the wrong girl!

KingIpinni
10-27-14, 20:27
Went to this parlor over the summer. It had two entrances. A real discrete one from the not-too-shady alley behind the place. I called ahead and a fit 30-40 y / o woman welcomed me in. Her English wasn't too bad. The inside was very clean. She directed me into a room (with a door) and told me to get fully undressed.

She proceeded to give a firm massage. She did this thing where she hung off of the ceiling and pressed her feet into my back with a good amount of her weight. It almost knocked the breath out of me, but I didn't deter her from the pressure. There were interludes of soft pressure that were quite refreshing too. She always came back to my butt when she was massaging along the length of my torso. She ended the back massage with some hot rocks & saying the time was up. I opted for another half hour. She was sure to ask if everything was alright with regularity. It was appreciated attention.

On the flip, I asked if she would help me out. She asked how, so I motioned to my shaft. She laughed. So I asked again and said she would get in trouble. I asked if I could do it myself, and she gave me some lotion. She brushed up against the boys & paid a good bit of attention to the inside of my thighs. I left my hand off the table and let it brush against her thigh a few times, slowly getting more intentional with the touching. She respectfully pushed my hand away after a point. I finished up & she gave me some tissues to clean up. She finished up the half hour, which felt pretty nice after finishing.

I forget her name, but she seemed like the only one there. She locked both doors during the session. The whole 1. 5 hrs was $60, which I thought was decent. My first time at a parlor, though. Was kind of disappointed, but felt pretty loose afterwards.

Still looking for luck elsewhere.You should try a few return trips to the place and you may be surprised how things change with trust. Try setting some extra $$ on the table or chair in the room and if asked tell her your have some extra $$ for a little extra service. Won't say where, it worked for me a few months back in western pa. Three trips and I was balls deep in a absolutely beautiful provider. Saw her three times after that and she vanished, mama said she was being a bad girl and she was sent home. LOL.

CoverMeno87
10-31-14, 20:58
Been to Lovely Hands a few times always a decent massage with some teasing and good TS but can't seem to get any more than DIY. Touching is OK to a point.

Ivy has a great body but something about Annie with that cute tight little petite body gets me turned on. She always makes me feel like the next time it will be worth my while.

Has any one had the same experience with her and is there more or am I wasting my time and money.

AmpFan95
11-01-14, 09:51
Been to Lovely Hands a few times always a decent massage with some teasing and good TS but can't seem to get any more than DIY. Touching is OK to a point.

Ivy has a great body but something about Annie with that cute tight little petite body gets me turned on. She always makes me feel like the next time it will be worth my while.

Has any one had the same experience with her and is there more or am I wasting my time and money.I tried many times over a year with Annie. She is as legit as they come. But she does give a great massage and has a wonderful personality. She is worth evry penny just for the massage. Your wasting your time if you think you are going to get a H. E.

HungryEye
11-16-14, 16:45
Whats the best Asian palor in the burg for a good rub & tug? TS would be a bonus. Feel free to PM if you are more comfortable.

Thanks.

H.

DarkSideOfMe
11-17-14, 08:10
Has anyone have any luck at Chinese Back Rub? I have gone there several times. A little teasing but nothing more. Maybe I'm seeing the wrong girl!Been to this place, great massage, nothing more! More tip, more time, I can't get anything. Go down the road to the" foot massage" in Cranberry, GREAT MASSAGE, HJ, (OLDER WOMAN), only bad point! Stay safe drksd.

HungryEye
11-21-14, 23:28
Been to Plum twice, first time, table shower, nice massage, no problem with my hands on her fully clothed body, ended with DIY with assist. Enjoyed it so I called a few weeks later thought there my be more, wanted same girl, told she wasn't working that day, settled on another girl, manager obviously kept my digits etc from first visit as she called me by name when I entered. Second girl actually better looking, a few years older but the TS, massage and finish were exactly the same, would assist with hj but would not take complete control. Time to move on.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/forever-relaxationgrand-openingnew-girls/21653413

Two trips to Thai in Carnegie produced the same results as Plum without the TS.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-massage-412-276-2191/19031794

As much as i enjoy the Asian massage and the teasing, I may move back to the body rub section.

But who knows.

H.

HungryEye
12-03-14, 15:59
Anybody have any info on this massage? Price is right, but no pics etc.

Thanks in advance.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-therapeutic-massage-in-bellevue/21779244

Hematoma
12-14-14, 15:29
Kyoto- I've been there a few times recently. Cici and Coco are still there. I believe Hera has moved on. I'm not sure who the 3rd girl is now. Anyone know?

SKy- I still haven't gone back to Sky in ages. Some say the new mgmt has brought in more attractive girls. Any intel appreciated!

Rainbow Spa. Someone mentioned rainbow spa on another site. This was the old place on Penn Ave that has been closed down for a few years. I'm wondering if it's reopening or if the light was simply on by accident. Please update / pm on intel.

AmpFan95
12-29-14, 11:14
Can anybody recommend any of the gilrs at Chinese BAck Rub! Theres seems to be always new girls there! Looking for the girl there that likes to make out but forgother name!

HungryEye
12-29-14, 22:42
Thats right, tonight at midnight I will be castrating myself with a dull knife. That may be the only fucking way I can stop the little head from taking over my big head.

After taking a vow, giving up Asian massage parlors I recently found myself in Plum again. Called for appointment an hour in advance, all new girls again, swore I wasn't going to try another new girl but the little head spoke first, said yea I can be there. Arrived two minutes late due to traffic, was told only half hour available. WTF I wanted an hour with TS? Do you remember the good tip last time? Of course not, you're all new girls. We all move into the "I don't understand", settle for a half hour. I must say tight little body on the new girl, maybe 30 yrs, she stayed dressed during the massage, no problem with my hands all over her little ass and crack. A little teasing, (very little brushing the boys) the flip, rub all around the stiff dick but wouldn't touch it.

So. That's it, the only way to stop is remove the little head. I'm looking at the dull butter knife and starting to sweat, maybe I should use the gang cutter I use to cut reams of paper, you know, lay it on the board line it up with the grid and drop the razor sharp lever. Not sure what I want to do. Vision of karate guy driving his hand into a couple boards, follow through and the board break, pull your punch at the last minute and hurts like hell. The thought of a half chopped dick hanging by a thread of skin is making me sick. Going to vomit, be right back.

HungryEye
01-02-15, 04:30
A reprieve has been granted to the Little Head with the condition he will no longer dominate the conversation. In the future Little Head promised to abide by the deceisions of Big Head. Further more, Little Head understands completely that Big Head will slap the shit out of him should he forget his promise.

Amen.

Thats right, tonight at midnight I will be castrating myself with a dull knife. That may be the only fucking way I can stop the little head from taking over my big head.

After taking a vow, giving up Asian massage parlors I recently found myself in Plum again. Called for appointment an hour in advance, all new girls again, swore I wasn't going to try another new girl but the little head spoke first, said yea I can be there. Arrived two minutes late due to traffic, was told only half hour available. WTF I wanted an hour with TS? Do you remember the good tip last time? Of course not, you're all new girls. We all move into the "I don't understand", settle for a half hour. I must say tight little body on the new girl, maybe 30 yrs, she stayed dressed during the massage, no problem with my hands all over her little ass and crack. A little teasing, (very little brushing the boys) the flip, rub all around the stiff dick but wouldn't touch it.

So. That's it, the only way to stop is remove the little head. I'm looking at the dull butter knife and starting to sweat, maybe I should use the gang cutter I use to cut reams of paper, you know, lay it on the board line it up with the grid and drop the razor sharp lever. Not sure what I want to do. Vision of karate guy driving his hand into a couple boards, follow through and the board break, pull your punch at the last minute and hurts like hell. The thought of a half chopped dick hanging by a thread of skin is making me sick. Going to vomit, be right back.

DarkSideOfMe
01-12-15, 17:59
Hit a few AMPs this weekend on Carson, tried the Dragon at 10;00 got passed over for a brother, after I was told to cum back in 30 minutes. !(maybe he had a big dick) I don't know! Walked a few blocks down Carson to the AMP on the corner, green sign on the outside window, I have been to this place before so I didn't expect to much (,great massage), nothing else. Late 30's AMP woman, a little heavy bottom side ass, small titts, black hair. Did 60 to start, on the flip", time was up" so I did 60 more. After a few rubs on the boys and little man I said fuck it, and started to rub her pussy, ass, titts! She stayed right on my hand, so I thought something good would cum out of this, not!! Closed the place at 12;00,she came back into the room when I was getting dressed, sat on the chair, looked at me, like can we do something, don't know if she wanted to take me to her room, upstairs?(stays second floor aptm. Over shop?(2/ hours,100/ tip /40).

Great massage! Will try again soon, something might be there?? Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
01-15-15, 11:10
Has anyone tried the Chinese Massage Parlor just outside of New Castle, PA on HWY 422 going eastbound. I haven't been back there in about 6 months.

The rooms were always neat and clean. Usually only 2 ladies, Mid 30's to early 40's. Average looks, about 5-6 ratings. Nice and polite personalities. They give decent massages. Reasonable massage prices, but I never knew if they would offer xtras. The ladies never give any indication of xtras or not. Just wanted to see if anyone has been there and knows more about the place.I'm a reg. At this AMP, great massage from Ann, but nothing else!(back walking,) Some nice AMP woman have been working but they never last long. (Ann is very hard to work for) From time to time, some play (only to get you for more time), but nothing to write about. Great massage,60/50/ tip 25. Keep looking!! Drk.

HungryEye
01-15-15, 22:29
Any info on this place? Happened to drive by, couldn't find an ad etc. ?

Kui Cheng Chinese Massage.

1311 Pittsburgh Road.

Valencia, PA 16059.

Thanks.

H.

PHunter139
01-19-15, 00:56
In Tarentum recently and gave Fang a call, receptionist said she could see me in about an hour so I stopped had a couple beers and walked to her place. I'd seen her a few years ago and she hasen't changed much, nice lady, classy. Got an hour massage, felt great, a little teasing, the flip and we came to terms, left happy. I'll see her again. Nice to be back in the area.

DarkSideOfMe
01-19-15, 11:59
Went again Sat. Late night, Ill make this short, and sweet, " money can open any door", just takes a little time!! The end!! Drksd.

Stayhard1986
01-20-15, 11:35
They are very unfriendly in valencia. But they want and beg for a big tip.

Any info on this place? Happened to drive by, couldn't find an ad etc. ?

Kui Cheng Chinese Massage.

1311 Pittsburgh Road.

Valencia, PA 16059.

Thanks.

H..

PHunter139
01-23-15, 10:11
Kun Li.

For the ad price I didn't expect too much but I got what I paid for which was a very nice relaxing massage. Excellent value when all you need is a good relaxing massage. Begging for more was met with a smile and a head shake, not to be confused with a handshake, but I think I'll stop here again.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kun-li-bodywork-35hour-7244432012/18493108

PHunter139
01-23-15, 10:23
Hey AmpFan, is this the same place you are talking about? (7777 McKnight Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237)? http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/7777-mcknight-road-bodywork-by-cindy/22133526 appear to have it all, TS and Sauna all at a great price. Its on the list for next massage, any tips etc feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanls.

H.

Has anyone have any luck at Chinese Back Rub? I have gone there several times. A little teasing but nothing more. Maybe I'm seeing the wrong girl!

LiteBrother
02-08-15, 18:57
Has anyone been to Kyoto's Spa lately? I was wondering if Coco, Cici or Sherry were still working there. OR, let us know if any new girls working there that caught anyone's attention. It's been about 6 months since I visited Kyoto last. I'd like to know if xtras are still.

There.

DarkSideOfMe
02-14-15, 15:44
Stopped by the Dragon Friday about 10:00,60,60 with ts, I was the only customer. Two woman working, followed a 35 year old spinner (6,7) back to the last room, clean, low lite, open door, her name was Jen. Undressed, no drape, she came back in 5 minutes, turned off the lite and started, let me say this was the best massage I ever got! She went 60 minutes on my back, lower legs and yes a lot of ass play!" You want more time", went for 60 more, and on the flip, she went right for the boys, ass hole, with a very lite prostate massage. She did give me a body to body rub with shorts, tank top on, that almost made me cum, roaming was ok, outside cloths. I didn't leave happy, repeat didn't leave happy,(she tried, "self service") but did leave with the best massage ever, and the feeling more can be had with a little time. May be a little ray of lite on the PITTS. Boards, I'm trying. Drksd (2 hours,120/60 tip) money well spent I will return, often!!

HungryEye
02-15-15, 00:01
Thanks for the post, sounds like a real good time. Glad to hear Pitts got something going.

Stopped by the Dragon Friday about 10:00,60,60 with ts, I was the only customer. Two woman working, followed a 35 year old spinner (6,7) back to the last room, clean, low lite, open door, her name was Jen. Undressed, no drape, she came back in 5 minutes, turned off the lite and started, let me say this was the best massage I ever got! She went 60 minutes on my back, lower legs and yes a lot of ass play!" You want more time", went for 60 more, and on the flip, she went right for the boys, ass hole, with a very lite prostate massage. She did give me a body to body rub with shorts, tank top on, that almost made me cum, roaming was ok, outside cloths. I didn't leave happy, repeat didn't leave happy,(she tried, "self service") but did leave with the best massage ever, and the feeling more can be had with a little time. May be a little ray of lite on the PITTS. Boards, I'm trying. Drksd (2 hours,120/60 tip) money well spent I will return, often!!

DarkSideOfMe
02-16-15, 18:04
Thanks for the post, sounds like a real good time. Glad to hear Pitts got something going.I, had some thing at green lite, for the last 2 weeks,(started to see my way,30,spinner great HJ, roaming). Friday she was gone,: some fucking place! Rolled into the Dragon just because I was cold as fuck! This truly is my all time fav. (for right now that is) I don't know why no one has tried it, posted it before? Its going to take time, money to get what I want, I can see that now, but what a MASSAGEEEE. !! Also went to the AMP on 25th street, older woman, not much to look at but good massage, little roaming if you want. Will tease, dick, balls, rub for more time, that's it for now !60/60 ts /25 tip. Drksd.

Dam2725
02-22-15, 23:56
Hey all, I hope all is well. I live north of Butler and the only convenient AMPs in the area are the "Mei Massage" chain and there seems to be three of them, one in Hermitage, one in Butler and the other is in Valencia. The girls at all three places massage you very slowly (and not very well) in an attempt to make you purchase extra time.

I went to the Butler location last night and received a 1 hr. Massage. The girl didn't start rubbing my thighs, while I was laying face down, until about 45 minutes into the session! The girl's timer was in my view and at that point, I became the clock watcher. Eventually the alarm sounded and the girl told me to flip. Then she asked if I wanted more time. I respectfully, but abruptly said no and I started dressing myself.

On my way out, I gave the girl the session fee, them mamasan emerged asking for the tip. I stated "no tip, girl too slow, should all body in one hour, not just back. " She said "OK, next time. " I thought to myself "there will be no next time mamasan. " After that thought passed, I gave the girls the ultimatum I give at every AMP that I leave unhappy, "No jerky, jerky *making jackoff motion w / hand*, No tippy, tippy *rubbing my fingers together*!

DarkSideOfMe
02-23-15, 12:40
Hey all, I hope all is well. I live north of Butler and the only convenient AMPs in the area are the "Mei Massage" chain and there seems to be three of them, one in Hermitage, one in Butler and the other is in Valencia. The girls at all three places massage you very slowly (and not very well) in an attempt to make you purchase extra time.

I went to the Butler location last night and received a 1 hr. Massage. The girl didn't start rubbing my thighs, while I was laying face down, until about 45 minutes into the session! The girl's timer was in my view and at that point, I became the clock watcher. Eventually the alarm sounded and the girl told me to flip. Then she asked if I wanted more time. I respectfully, but abruptly said no and I started dressing myself.

On my way out, I gave the girl the session fee, them mamasan emerged asking for the tip. I stated "no tip, girl too slow, should all body in one hour, not just back. " She said "OK, next time. " I thought to myself "there will be no next time mamasan. " After that thought passed, I gave the girls the ultimatum I give at every AMP that I leave unhappy, "No jerky, jerky *making jackoff motion w / hand*, No tippy, tippy *rubbing my fingers together*!This is the new game they seem to be playing at meis, Slow over, over, over same fucking spot, I have gotten up in the middle and started to get dressed! If you do get to the flip, nothing, save your money! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
02-23-15, 13:08
Re opened, new woman 35/ little baby fat, nice, great massage, ts. Washed all the dirty spots, little roaming over cloths, help self service,(see if some money can change that) next time! Nice low lite, heat up, clean AMP. Not to much to report in PITTS. At this time, any help would be good!! 60/60 ts. Tip30. Drksd.

HungryEye
02-23-15, 23:45
Thanks for the info, I had the Valencia store on my todo list, you saved me some cash.

On my way out, I gave the girl the session fee, them mamasan emerged asking for the tip. I stated "no tip, girl too slow, should all body in one hour, not just back. " She said "OK, next time. " I thought to myself "there will be no next time mamasan. " After that thought passed, I gave the girls the ultimatum I give at every AMP that I leave unhappy, "No jerky, jerky *making jackoff motion w / hand*, No tippy, tippy *rubbing my fingers together*!

Dam2725
03-13-15, 14:16
Is this the best the burgh has to offer? The place is dark, seedy and way overpriced. I visited nicole today. She has the potential to be an absolute knockout, but she seemed so lothargic through out the short session. She was not very well groomed, as she needed to shave her legs and ass big time. She took her thong off and said I can play with the pink for $. 5. I left happy and tipped $. 30. I will never go back.

DePureFymii
03-15-15, 00:48
Is this the best the burgh has to offer? The place is dark, seedy and way overpriced. I visited nicole today. She has the potential to be an absolute knockout, but she seemed so lothargic through out the short session. She was not very well groomed, as she needed to shave her legs and ass big time. She took her thong off and said I can play with the pink for $. 5. I left happy and tipped $. 30. I will never go back.Of course not. Sky Spa on the same block is generally much better. Kyoto Health Spa is the best Pittsburgh as to offer in this category.

Stellen1921
03-15-15, 13:58
Hey there guys, I am brand new to this game and I'm trying to figure things out. I'm looking for a good massage place that could help me out. I went to Rainbow Spa last week and had no luck but that was my first time ever. So I was a little nervous and didn't know what to expect. Real nice lady, flipped me with about 15 minutes left but didn't really roam or do anything. I'm 20 years old BTW. Just looking for some suggestions and advice. Thanks guys.

Dam2725
03-15-15, 21:20
Of course not. Sky Spa on the same block is generally much better. Kyoto Health Spa is the best Pittsburgh as to offer in this category.I'm sure there are some quality AMPs, but I was looking for a non-Asian massage option.

Member #5689
03-15-15, 23:56
Look at the post before yours Kyoto is the best place if it's not to far for you to go. Sky is hit or miss depending on the girl but it is full service.

Hey there guys, I am brand new to this game and I'm trying to figure things out. I'm looking for a good massage place that could help me out. I went to Rainbow Spa last week and had no luck but that was my first time ever. So I was a little nervous and didn't know what to expect. Real nice lady, flipped me with about 15 minutes left but didn't really roam or do anything. I'm 20 years old BTW. Just looking for some suggestions and advice. Thanks guys.

DarkSideOfMe
03-24-15, 10:45
Hit the Dragon Friday, about 9:30, I was the only one there. Got Jen,30's,talks a lot, nice little spinner, tight little body, did 2 hours, great massage did a b2 b rub on my back,(cloths on: shorts, little top) nice touch, on the flip, nothing but a great rub, no roaming, legit! Sometimes you just need a good massage! The girls all seem to be "afraid" to do any extras. I have been there before, so I know what to expect,"just a great massage"60/60/ ts. Drksd stay safe.

AmpFan95
05-01-15, 07:28
Has anyone been to the Chinese Back Rub on McKnight Rd. , lately? I heard they hired some new girls, but I haven't been there in a while. This place was always legit for the exception of one or two girls but they are long since gone!

TravelinJohn
05-04-15, 19:42
Hey guys! Business is bringin me to Wheeling for a couple of nights, so I asked around on the Cinci board and was told not to waste my time looking for action in Wheeling, but to make the drive to the 'burgh.

Hoping someone can point me to a FS AMP? I love that experience. Been to great ones in Louisville and Detroit.

Can you guys hook a fella up? PM is fine.

Stay safe!

Member #5689
05-06-15, 23:10
Not sure I would waist a drive to the burgh for AMP Kyoto in McKeesport is by far the best Sky spa is the only other one for full service but it's hit or miss at best and more miss than hit. Might want to try Warren OH just my opinion though.

Hey guys! Business is bringin me to Wheeling for a couple of nights, so I asked around on the Cinci board and was told not to waste my time looking for action in Wheeling, but to make the drive to the 'burgh.

Hoping someone can point me to a FS AMP? I love that experience. Been to great ones in Louisville and Detroit.

Can you guys hook a fella up? PM is fine.

Stay safe!

Mhunter7
05-13-15, 06:46
I have been trying a couple of AMP in the Pittsburgh area. One question that I have is that a couple of times the girl came back into the room with a lubed glove on. What sign should I have gave her, because she did not do a lot with it? Do you ever pull the draping off yourself or do you always let the girl do it?

Member #5689
05-13-15, 23:55
I have never had a girl come in with a lubed glove. On the draping I always just get naked and make them put the drap on if they want to. On the flip if it's on I just roll it under me.

I have been trying a couple of AMP in the Pittsburgh area. One question that I have is that a couple of times the girl came back into the room with a lubed glove on. What sign should I have gave her, because she did not do a lot with it? Do you ever pull the draping off yourself or do you always let the girl do it?

Mhunter7
05-14-15, 09:07
Thank you for the response. If you have anymore tips to make my expierenc at the next AMP, I would like to hear it.

HungryEye
05-14-15, 09:10
Holistic Health, Shady ave, older thin asian lady, thought I was in for a good time with the teasing and my groping without a problem, but ended with the standard brushing of the boys and wanting me to DIY, 40 for hr, +10 for massage work, she says with the sad face "you no like massage", massage fine, DIY ending not so much, tip for extras. Probably more if you are a regular but I'll never know.

Mhunter7
05-15-15, 11:23
I have not figured all the signals and procedures, but I have noticed that if there is an nother customer waiting there is no flip.

MrStyles4405
06-10-15, 16:43
Anybody know anything about this place? Girls look REALLY good but almost too good to be true. Pm me the details if anyone has any info. Thanks in advance.

Minicooperls
06-15-15, 12:27
Anybody know anything about this place? Girls look REALLY good but almost too good to be true. Pm me the details if anyone has any info. Thanks in advance.99.9 percent of pics on Backpage are fakes. These girls think they look like the pics, but are far from it.

Member #5689
07-13-15, 00:02
After striking out all week on the SW sene I sucked up my pride and went back to sky Spa. Road tore up in front of it made getting in a pain in the ass. First thing they put in new carpet and cleaned up the inside a bit after 20 years. 60 entrance fee but cut it from 60 minutes to 45 minutes. Drew Bebe or Bay Bay new girl from Texas a little thick but not fat nice tits. Decent massage not great but decent. Lots of teasing before the flip asked if I wanted a he I said I wanted be said they don't do that just HE did a real nice HJ without negotiating up front (different from before and nice) I left her 50 I normally do 40 for HE but she was nice so left an extra 10 she stopped me and said its 60 not 50 now I wish she negotiated before hand ok time not sure if they no longer do full service or BJ or if it was just her. Would put it at a repeat if not for the extra 20 or shortening the massage to 45 minutes.

DarkSideOfMe
08-03-15, 18:28
Carson street, Friday, called set a time for 9:30, like to be the last massage. (38) (old) Linda was waiting for me at the front desk, gave me a big hug, kiss, lead me back to the last room on the left, said she was very slow today. Did 2 hours with her, the best massage yet! On the flip, she turns down the lights, as we got down to buss. One of the best endings you could want!! A Lot of roaming:(tits, fiv, ass,) Two hand finish, lots of body to body, great titty fucking. WHY? No one but me post on this place? Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
08-03-15, 18:42
NEW CASTLE, (422) west, new girls 20's,30's spinners, sexy massage, on the flip, only offered" self " HJ,but when she started to finger fuck my ass hole, self HJ, didn't seem like a bad thing, Great ending all over her face!! Girls are still afraid of Ann, the owner. May be some hope here, will see how long the girls last with ANN this time!! Drksd 60/50/ tip 20.

DarkSideOfMe
08-03-15, 18:54
New, old place, on the corner, Carson and?, new girls, I walked in about 11:30, little spinner cums out sorry I'm busy, cum back in 1 hour,20's,sexy short dress, top. Hug, kiss, something about her, looks, smile, talk makes me think," menu time! Stays open late??huuuumm? Drksd P.S. Didn't go back.

HungryEye
08-04-15, 21:36
Gave KUI Cheng Chinese Massage a shot recently, standard rub and tease, the flip and only DIY available. One and done, if all you want is a massage see better off going to Kun Li Bodywork, as good a massage for 35 with no extras offered.

Dam2725
08-04-15, 21:40
Carson street, Friday, called set a time for 9:30, like to be the last massage. (38) (old) Linda was waiting for me at the front desk, gave me a big hug, kiss, lead me back to the last room on the left, said she was very slow today. Did 2 hours with her, the best massage yet! On the flip, she turns down the lights, as we got down to buss. One of the best endings you could want!! A Lot of roaming:(tits, fiv, ass,) Two hand finish, lots of body to body, great titty fucking. WHY? No one but me post on this place? Drksd.Hobbying, EMPs / AMPs are drying up. That's why no one is posting.

Dam2725
09-05-15, 07:54
Place is located pretty much on the main street (Broad Street) of GC so it's easy to find. The interior is average to dumpy at best. The restroom was kind of unsanitary. This parlour implements the mei's massage business model, unattractive women trying to extend your session. Paid for the hour, a little pricey at $60. She only did my back for side for an hour but it was a decent massage. I did not leave happy nor did I care. I gave her $. 10 tip and she begged for more and of course I said no. My final grade, see. I won't go back and I do not recommend.

WillMeOff2015
09-24-15, 10:14
I am a truck driver passing though later tonight and wanted to know if anyone has stopped at this place. Thought about this or going up to youngstown to the 76 place. Thought please.

DarkSideOfMe
09-24-15, 18:16
I am a truck driver passing though later tonight and wanted to know if anyone has stopped at this place. Thought about this or going up to youngstown to the 76 place. Thought please.If you are going to, go 76! Sure thing! You can also hit the strip club next door. 2 for 1 how can you go wrong? Drk.

MuadDib86
09-26-15, 16:17
Hey, new to town and looking for a good massage + HJ in and around the Squirrel Hill area. There's a number of MPs down Murray, anyone have any experience with those?

Dam2725
09-28-15, 17:29
If you are going to, go 76! Sure thing! You can also hit the strip club next door. 2 for 1 how can you go wrong? Drk.I think SPA 76 has closed. Tiger and Sunny are the only two AMPs open in the area.

DarkSideOfMe
09-29-15, 11:07
I think SPA 76 has closed. Tiger and Sunny are the only two AMPs open in the area.Its open little brother, I don't think I was dreaming when I chummed in her face Sat. Night!! Going back today for more!! Drk.

Hematoma
10-04-15, 18:06
Hey guys,

I haven't posted here in awhile because we basically have no new or exciting AMP activity in our area. What once was a "spa mecca" has now deteriorated into a city with merely 2 FS AMPs.

I still hit up Kyoto and things are fine there. Good, consistent service, but still not as good as it was about 7-8 yrs ago. Need more younger girls there. However, probably the best in our area. And that isn't saying much.

Then there is Sky Spa. Truthfully, I haven't been there in about 8 years because the quality hit rock bottom. It used to be the shit back in the day. Hot girls, great service. Now it seems all the girls are hagglers and in their 50's.

However, I am curious to hear from any monger who have hit it up recently because I'd like to give it a try and see if things have improved. Hell, it couldn't hurt!

If any mongers know the current lineup and have been there recently please let me know or PM me.

Other than those 2.what else do we really have here? Nothing. Most Chinese spas will put oil in your hand and have you "do yourself". F that.

I've also trekked up to Warren recently and at least Tiger is still open, but things are dim up there too.

Any mongers have any good recent AMP info? Please PM me. Thanks!

Member #5689
10-05-15, 12:20
I went in July see my review from then but short version the remodeled some still open had a decent time but girl said they don't do full service anymore. Not sure I believe that I have had a bunch tell me no extras over the years then a month later full service is offered.

Hey guys,

I haven't posted here in awhile because we basically have no new or exciting AMP activity in our area. What once was a "spa mecca" has now deteriorated into a city with merely 2 FS AMPs.

I still hit up Kyoto and things are fine there. Good, consistent service, but still not as good as it was about 7-8 yrs ago. Need more younger girls there. However, probably the best in our area. And that isn't saying much.

Then there is Sky Spa. Truthfully, I haven't been there in about 8 years because the quality hit rock bottom. It used to be the shit back in the day. Hot girls, great service. Now it seems all the girls are hagglers and in their 50's.

However, I am curious to hear from any monger who have hit it up recently because I'd like to give it a try and see if things have improved. Hell, it couldn't hurt!

If any mongers know the current lineup and have been there recently please let me know or PM me.

Other than those 2.what else do we really have here? Nothing. Most Chinese spas will put oil in your hand and have you "do yourself". F that.

I've also trekked up to Warren recently and at least Tiger is still open, but things are dim up there too.

Any mongers have any good recent AMP info? Please PM me. Thanks!

AlwaysRenting
10-05-15, 21:32
I have been frustrated with the AMP scene here myself. Today I visited tokyo massage behind miracle mile, and got the do it yourself after a 2 girl. Sky and kyoto were always standbys for me. I've been either bored or frustrated with all the parlors that I've been traveling to columbus for their street scene.

DarkSideOfMe
10-08-15, 15:31
Stopped in Cranberry on my way to Pittsburg," Chinese massage" behind Burger King on 19. My 2 reg. Sexy young girls, not working, went to New York, back this week. Drew Linda the owner, great massage, but my dick just doesn't get hard over her! After 10 mins I told her I had enough. Did 2 hours; $150.00 with tip.

Kmcken6
10-10-15, 11:27
Does anyone know he long Kyoto has been around?

WildCards
10-12-15, 00:39
Went to Carson Street Friday just before noon on my way to work. It was my first time there and an Asian girl named Wendy took me to one of the rooms. I think she was the only girl there but she was cute. Got her for an hour and she gave a good massage. On the flip she let me do alot of tits and ass roaming with my hands but not much more than that. I tried to negotiate some extras but she didn't go for it. She put oil in my hand for a DIY and that was that. She did give a nice back massage so I gave her a generous tip afterwards which put a big smile on her face and made her chatty on my way out the door. Might go back and try her again this week since she knows me now.

DarkSideOfMe
10-12-15, 10:08
On Carson street, Sat. Heard about some new girls, stopped by Asian spa wellness center,2 woman working,30's, sitting, waiting at the door, Draw Lisa, thin, brown hair, spinner, little titts, short shorts, low top. Did 2 hours with her, good massage, covered most of the time, on the flip, put oil on my hand made a motion," self service", I rubbed her arm with the oil and said YOU, she didn't respond, after that she did removed the cover, for the rest of the time, played close to my dick, teased, and did let me roam at will, tight ass, legs, titts, Go figure? Back to the "trust game" ", more time and money!" Not to much going on in the steel city, looking for pussy has becum a full time job!! Drk stay safe.

WildCards
10-12-15, 19:08
Went to Carson Street Friday just before noon on my way to work. It was my first time there and an Asian girl named Wendy took me to one of the rooms. I think she was the only girl there but she was cute. Got her for an hour and she gave a good massage. On the flip she let me do alot of tits and ass roaming with my hands but not much more than that. I tried to negotiate some extras but she didn't go for it. She put oil in my hand for a DIY and that was that. She did give a nice back massage so I gave her a generous tip afterwards which put a big smile on her face and made her chatty on my way out the door. Might go back and try her again this week since she knows me now.Went back to Chinese So Relax on Carson this morning hoping to get the same girl but no such luck. I got there just before noon again and there was a Asian lady in her 40's named Mae. Went to a room and she gave me an average massage. On the flip she rubbed my balls a bit and let me do a lot of ass groping with my hands but shied away when I started playing with her tits. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower so I said ok. She had me lay on a table in the shower while she soaped and rinsed me. Then flipped me on my back and did the same thing, brushed my balls and dick a little then put some soap in my hand for a DIY. I passed on doing myself because she was nice and friendly but I wasn't into her. I would grade the visit a see.

DarkSideOfMe
10-13-15, 07:40
Went back to Chinese So Relax on Carson this morning hoping to get the same girl but no such luck. I got there just before noon again and there was a Asian lady in her 40's named Mae. Went to a room and she gave me an average massage. On the flip she rubbed my balls a bit and let me do a lot of ass groping with my hands but shied away when I started playing with her tits. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower so I said ok. She had me lay on a table in the shower while she soaped and rinsed me. Then flipped me on my back and did the same thing, brushed my balls and dick a little then put some soap in my hand for a DIY. I passed on doing myself because she was nice and friendly but I wasn't into her. I would grade the visit a see.This place got cleaned by our 'uncle" a few years ago. Everything, and all the girls working, not the owner, that's who you had for your massage. She is in her 50's. ,"NOTHING" to be had in this place!!My best" friend" was on that night, cleaned everything out, but she started back up again " only" legit. Sorry for your loss. Drk.

WildCards
10-13-15, 10:55
This place got cleaned by our 'uncle" a few years ago. Everything, and all the girls working, not the owner, that's who you had for your massage. She is in her 50's. ,"NOTHING" to be had in this place!!My best" friend" was on that night, cleaned everything out, but she started back up again " only" legit. Sorry for your loss. Drk.Thanks for the info bro. I'll continue my search and let you know if I find anything I like. Years ago there was a place on Penn Ave. On the Strip called Shogun that was a full service Asian massage. It was awesome but it was shut down over 10 years ago.

Dam2725
10-18-15, 12:48
Its open little brother, I don't think I was dreaming when I chummed in her face Sat. Night!! Going back today for more!! Drk.Sorry for the inaccurate report. It was closed when I last visited the place. Sorry.

Magnet69
10-18-15, 17:35
Greetings, whenever I am in the area I visit Kyoto Spa. So last week I drew Erica (from NJ). Cute little spinner, took the shower and all things were cleaned. Got to room, I lay down and immediately got the light touches. Which is OK for we all know why we go there. Paid the usual 1. 4 and she started on the CBJ. Not bad, just OK. I got on the table and she did a RCG for a minute and said she was tired. Really, WTF. You just started. Things did not improve and her lack of enthusiasm got to me and I decided to leave. I guess I will need to find another favorite when I go thru the area again. Will not repeat.

Goaloh
10-26-15, 11:57
I think SPA 76 has closed. Tiger and Sunny are the only two AMPs open in the area.All are open.

DarkSideOfMe
10-28-15, 08:38
All are open.Still open and working like before, go around to the back door. Deposited, Sat. Night late! Little older woman, lisa, Candy, Cee Ci, who the fuck knows, cares? Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
11-04-15, 16:18
All are open.Be careful, of our UNCLE LEO.

Been working real hard (,pics, traffic stops) in Warren! Drksd.

AmpFan95
11-08-15, 12:06
One of her customers told me she is not as wild as she used to be, since now she is married. She wears her wedding ring (supposedly) now on her necklace. That's a shame if this is true! She was always a great time before. If anyone can let me know if they have been to see her lately, and if she is still a good time before I make the trip to see her from Ohio. Don't want to waste my timeThanks!!

HungryEye
11-12-15, 17:56
Seen this ad for years, can't find a review, am I missing something? Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Thanks.

H.

Outcall nude massage by Cat. - 42.

Posted: Thursday, November 12,2015 4:03 PM.

Italian girl tanned well-toned, 5'4", 126 lbs. , 36 see 25 36. Brown hair, blue eyes, cougar (Please No texting or blocked calls or Email) my name is Cat.

So meow now, I mean call me now at (412) 853-9144 (The price I give you when you call is the entire price) (I WILL NOT NICKEL AND DIME YOU TO DEATH AFTERWARD) I sun tan in the nude shaved from neck down and (I have NO TATTOOS on me) If you like to have more hours All hours 50% off the price (after) the first hour. (sorry NO african american men).

Poster's age: 42.

Sc1919
11-12-15, 23:27
I haven't seen her but I can tell you that she's been using some of the same pictures for about 15 years. I saw her ads in the City Paper way back and tried to check her out but never had any luck.

Seen this ad for years, can't find a review, am I missing something? Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Thanks.

H.

Italian girl tanned well-toned, 5'4", 126 lbs. , 36 see 25 36. Brown hair, blue eyes, cougar (Please No texting or blocked calls or Email) my name is Cat.

So meow now, I mean call me now at (412) 853-9144 (The price I give you when you call is the entire price) (I WILL NOT NICKEL AND DIME YOU TO DEATH AFTERWARD) I sun tan in the nude shaved from neck down and (I have NO TATTOOS on me) If you like to have more hours All hours 50% off the price (after) the first hour. (sorry NO african american men).

Poster's age: 42.

Hematoma
11-15-15, 00:40
Hey guys,

I frequent Kyoto regularly, but am looking to try Spa 51 because of our asian "shortage" in Pittsburgh.

I understand the girls are a bit older. I am not opposed to that.

However, I was hoping someone knew the current lineup and could also let me know what the standard fee + tip is. Thanks!

DarkSideOfMe
11-16-15, 11:38
Stopped by Sun night 6:30,1 customer. $35.00 for 1 hour what a deal, great massage, covered,(50's) older woman little body, my new "ATF" for a" massage only", place, did 2 hours. The Woman asked me if I'd take her home after the massage?? Go figure? $70.00/40.00 tip,(2 hours) drk.

GoHome
11-17-15, 14:09
Stopped by Sun night 6:30,1 customer. $35.00 for 1 hour what a deal, great massage, covered,(50's) older woman little body, my new "ATF" for a" massage only", place, did 2 hours. The Woman asked me if I'd take her home after the massage?? Go figure? $70.00/40.00 tip,(2 hours) drk.So it was you that made me wait. I later saw a very small skinny Asian, would that had been her, that was the first time I had been in since it opened.

GoHome
11-17-15, 14:58
Stopped by Sun night 6:30,1 customer. $35.00 for 1 hour what a deal, great massage, covered,(50's) older woman little body, my new "ATF" for a" massage only", place, did 2 hours. The Woman asked me if I'd take her home after the massage?? Go figure? $70.00/40.00 tip,(2 hours) drk.Forgot to ask were you at Bodyworks by Cindy.

CokeMan
11-17-15, 18:48
Greetings, whenever I am in the area I visit Kyoto Spa. So last week I drew Erica (from NJ). Cute little spinner, took the shower and all things were cleaned. Got to room, I lay down and immediately got the light touches. Which is OK for we all know why we go there. Paid the usual 1. 4 and she started on the CBJ. Not bad, just OK. I got on the table and she did a RCG for a minute and said she was tired. Really, WTF. You just started. Things did not improve and her lack of enthusiasm got to me and I decided to leave. I guess I will need to find another favorite when I go thru the area again. Will not repeat.Had a similar experience with Erica a couple of weeks ago except I finished the job.

AlwaysRenting
11-18-15, 01:45
Hey guys,

I frequent Kyoto regularly, but am looking to try Spa 51 because of our asian "shortage" in Pittsburgh.

I understand the girls are a bit older. I am not opposed to that.

However, I was hoping someone knew the current lineup and could also let me know what the standard fee + tip is. Thanks!I used to go to spa 51 every other week in a couple summers ago. I was there 2 months back. It still seems to be (I'm a regular) the 50 for the "hour" where she will feel you out and then make arrangements. There is a sauna and shower. Pm for more details.

DarkSideOfMe
11-18-15, 08:38
Forgot to ask were you at Bodyworks by Cindy." Chinese Massage", pass the mall, on the right, small strip mall. Want to go back for a" massage only" ! Sassa, some fucking name like that,50 s, spinner, great massage. $35/60 minutes. Hot oil, hot towels, hot stones, walk on back! Drk (did 2 hours). Enjoy.

Crazy Cat Man
11-19-15, 21:16

Thanks.

H.

Poster's age: 42.She danced at a local FS dive strip club for a while. She was very annoying. Her skin is like leather, she must tan for an hour a day or more. Her photos are real though.

HungryEye
11-19-15, 22:38
She danced at a local FS dive strip club for a while. She was very annoying. Her skin is like leather, she must tan for an hour a day or more. Her photos are real though.I'll pass.

HungryEye
11-19-15, 22:51
Visited the Juishun spa on Murray recently. Good looking girl, 40's slim, good massage, real massage worked me over pretty good, lots of ass play, teasing, no problem with my roaming hands all over her fully clothed body thought I was going to get lucky. On the flip lots of brushing the area, but in the end she refused to take to pole in hand. 40 hr, 10 TS, + small tip for the massage. Oh well, good massage.

DarkSideOfMe
11-23-15, 19:55
Asian Spa Wellness, Carson street, 2 new woman working,40's, spinner, cute, tried both the same results, NOTHING! $50.00/ hour /20.00 tip, good massage, ts. On to the next one I guess. Drk.

Goaloh
11-24-15, 09:17
I went to about 8 of these new style Chinese AMPs in the Pitts area and there is no shimmy shang at all. Self serve only.

DarkSideOfMe
11-24-15, 09:37
After a long weekend of all the AMPs on Carson street. (5) I think I have found the answer to my " Question," for all the money I have wasted over the years on AMP massages and leaving with a" dick still on". ? After making friends with one spinner AMP this weekend,(older 30's), we text back and forth for a few days, she explained to me "AMP"s,older woman, don't get honey, or want sex! Is this why they all don't have husbands,? And have cum to the states? Is there something in the water in New York City, "China town", when they arrive, or maybe a" hander" that gives them salt peeter in their rice? No horny, no fuckie, no suckie, no swallow, not needing or wanting sex in the ripe old age of" 30"! Is that why they looks at the" wall" when you do get a "mech. Hand job" from them, and no touching, under their cloths. Holly fuck bat man I think she followed me home 40 years ago, I call her a wife! Drksd.

DarkSideOfMe
11-24-15, 15:30
I went to about 8 of these new style Chinese AMPs in the Pitts area and there is no shimmy shang at all. Self serve only.Be glad you were offered " Self service", that is going hard to get in Pitts. Now a days!! Drksd.

BlueIce1
11-27-15, 11:51
Has anyone been to Bodyworks on Wabash? Curious how the service is? Send me a note if you have info to share. Thanks everyone.

DarkSideOfMe
11-29-15, 12:31
Had to get some relief from all the shopping bags, stopped by Mc Night road for the second time in a week / half. The place was very busy (4: 00), all 4 woman busy at the time, sexy woman came out told me to wait for 20 minutes. I,said no wait I'm leaving, told me to go into a room sleep, take it easy. Very sexy,30's,heels, tight jeans, ass, low top, nice small titts couldn't say no to that! 20 minutes later a woman came in 30's,pain, black top, jeans, Lisa (massage 2 hours) This is the second time I have been here, clean great massage, hot stones, towels, heated bed, oil, some covered, some not, on the flip this woman had this" lite touch" that almost made JR. " spit up" !! Great legit massage 2 hours / $ 35,00 hour / tip 40. This is 2 strikes for me here, one more and I'm out. (jr. Just keeps thinking something is" here," don't give up on this place just yet, will see? Stay safe keep looking drk.

HungryEye
12-05-15, 02:03
The burg has more freakin AMP than most places I travel yet very very few guys posting. I understand the desire to stay UTR so if you want to PM and share some good fortune I would appreciate it. I'll share what I have but in the burg its not much, more miss than hits.

Thanks.

H.

DarkSideOfMe
12-06-15, 17:55
The burg has more freakin AMP than most places I travel yet very very few guys posting. I understand the desire to stay UTR so if you want to PM and share some good fortune I would appreciate it. I'll share what I have but in the burg its not much, more miss than hits. Pitts. is a dead as you can get trust me I know.!!Lot of Massage, spas but you wont even get" OIL" to do it yourself from most, let alone some sex,or head, sorry.!( rip.here) drk

Thanks.

H.Hard to get" OIL" from them let alone sex, head, HJ. !

Goaloh
12-09-15, 09:36
The burg has more freakin AMP than most places I travel yet very very few guys posting. I understand the desire to stay UTR so if you want to PM and share some good fortune I would appreciate it. I'll share what I have but in the burg its not much, more miss than hits.

Thanks.

H.I am from Cleveland, Ohio area, but have frequented the Pittsburgh area AMPs. Ohio had the normal AMPs where you got extras, as did Pittsburgh PA at one time. There are a few true AMPs in both OH and PA now. I have been to the new style Chinese based massage places and rarely do you get a happy ending anymore in both PA and OH. It is a shame. My two cents.

Dext3361
12-23-15, 15:47

Thanks.

H.For a sure thing, but with potential for negotiating hassle (some people don't like this), PK in Cranberry and Magic Fingers in North Versailles.

For a sure thing, better massage than above, and you don't mind old, Green Spa in Cheswick.

Trending upwards, but still might get stuck with DIY, Xin Sui in Monroeville.

Unfortunately for people to the SW, Thai in Carnegie still too hit or miss.

Happy holidays.

BlueIce1
12-29-15, 18:15
Well I took the liberty of visiting this excuse for a MP today for myself. Thought I would share the results with the board. Nothing but a DIY establishment. Terrible massage and even worse attitudes. Perhaps they want any LE that may be reading the boards to write this place off? I would advise LE to keep an eye on this place as I was asked if I was an excellent tipper which hinted at extras being offered. At $110/170 the price is already quite steep and for nothing but self service. There are many other places out there for less in the DIY space with better attitudes.

Mhunter7
01-13-16, 15:58
My question is, is it worth paying the 80 dollars for the 4 hand massage? Is there more touching and wondering hands or is there less with 2 masuses?

Goaloh
01-14-16, 13:06
My question is, is it worth paying the 80 dollars for the 4 hand massage? Is there more touching and wondering hands or is there less with 2 masuses?I think it is less. You will get more wandering with one because usually one of the two is more likely to do more than just one and not have the other one squeal. Also, I got a four hand and all they did was talk with each other in Chinese. How annoying.

AlwaysRenting
01-15-16, 00:25
I've been to most of the mp's in the Pittsburgh area. I can also attest to their shocked faces at the mere hint that you would like to them to do anything additional. I will say that some places do offer quality massages. I've even become a regular at some with the hope that some of these little spinners would grab the pole. 4 hand massage is not going to increase your odds whatsoever. As another poster has mentioned, during the massage they will speak with each other and go into their auto-pilot mode. I think they just get bored sitting around, so when a hopeful cock comes in they just try to sell it. They're not stupid. Save your money.

DarkSideOfMe
01-15-16, 19:29
Getting a 4 hand massage is a sucker bet, you should just send me the funds you are about to waste, if you have one!" Four hands" is going to mark you," SUCKER" they will do half the work, make as much money on a tip, and stand and talk to each outher and make fun at you in their language. If you think you will get lucky, and do a" 3 sum" with them, you are really a "SUCKER," little brother! Believe me I know all to well, I am the "king of SUCKERS"! Not in PITTS. Ever, sorry drk.

AlwaysRenting
01-16-16, 20:43
Getting a 4 hand massage is a sucker bet, you should just send me the funds you are about to waste, if you have one!" Four hands" is going to mark you," SUCKER" they will do half the work, make as much money on a tip, and stand and talk to each outher and make fun at you in their language. If you think you will get lucky, and do a" 3 sum" with them, you are really a "SUCKER," little brother! Believe me I know all to well, I am the "king of SUCKERS"! Not in PITTS. Ever, sorry drk.In agreement with you 100%. I have always wondered if the 3 some is possible at the full service parlors though.

Dam2725
01-16-16, 23:21
Maybe five years ago one could get lucky with a four hand. My only experience with two girls was at an AMP. The one girl sat on my face while the other blew me. But that was a few years back and it didn't happened in pgh. You can probably get that in Warren, oh. Yeah, I know, those ladies are old.

Member #5689
01-18-16, 12:31
I have always been to cheap to pay for it but I was at the AMP in Bridgeville they closed down a couple years ago they mus have been slow and board I asked for one girl then she said other girl was coming in to help for same price. One let me suck her tits and play down below while the other gave a CBJ I tipped a little extra but it was a decent experience. I doubt most of them are like that I tjink they lure you with the forbidden fruit of a threesome.

Mhunter7
01-22-16, 07:00
Getting a 4 hand massage is a sucker bet, you should just send me the funds you are about to waste, if you have one!" Four hands" is going to mark you," SUCKER" they will do half the work, make as much money on a tip, and stand and talk to each outher and make fun at you in their language. If you think you will get lucky, and do a" 3 sum" with them, you are really a "SUCKER," little brother! Believe me I know all to well, I am the "king of SUCKERS"! Not in PITTS. Ever, sorry drk.Yea that is what I think would happen too. Thanks for the in put.

DCHung
01-22-16, 16:12
Yea that is what I think would happen too. Thanks for the in put.4 hands are never worth it. In our minds we hope for them to be interactive but that is never the case.

The only time 4 hands is worth it is if you get a girl in training or can negotiate a low incremental rate.

So for example if the standard fees are 60 hour and 100 tip I would only go for the 4 hands for an incremental fee of under 80 and ask for a 2nd pop.

DarkSideOfMe
01-25-16, 12:15
Hit Carson street, Sat night, hadn't been to Star in 2 months, walked in my girl" LINDA" is back!! Hugs, kisses from her, best massage ever (2 hours) , TS. Hot stones, hot towels, walk on back, dark room, heat, candles, great time, give her a chance! Drk ($200.00/2 hours).

Dext3361
01-25-16, 13:06
Jessica at Xin Sui by Monroeville Mall is my current MVP. I know giving a recommendation increases the chance one of you mongers will have her occupied when I am in the area, but all about paying it forward. Go 90 minutes if you can swing the time.

Sc1919
01-25-16, 13:09
There is some minor action that can be had here. I had a dream about this Chinese girl who called herself CoCo. Late 30's, early 40's maybe. Not a bad looking lady. I paid $50 for an hr massage. She didn't mind my hands roaming while she went to work. However I did not expect any action to be had. That's when she surprised me on the flip. She motioned for me to touch her twin peaks and then made the universal sign for a HJ. Very enthusiastic on it. Her English is VERY limited, but a very delightful and pleasant girl. The massage was pretty good also. Total damage in the dream was a frank and a jack, I may repeat. YMMV.

Dam2725
02-03-16, 20:44
There is some minor action that can be had here. I had a dream about this Chinese girl who called herself CoCo. Late 30's, early 40's maybe. Not a bad looking lady. I paid $50 for an hr massage. She didn't mind my hands roaming while she went to work. However I did not expect any action to be had. That's when she surprised me on the flip. She motioned for me to touch her twin peaks and then made the universal sign for a HJ. Very enthusiastic on it. Her English is VERY limited, but a very delightful and pleasant girl. The massage was pretty good also. Total damage in the dream was a frank and a jack, I may repeat. YMMV.It's good to hear some success stories out there, especially in PGH.

HungryEye
02-04-16, 10:34
There is some minor action that can be had here. I had a dream about this Chinese girl who called herself CoCo. Late 30's, early 40's maybe. Not a bad looking lady. I paid $50 for an hr massage. She didn't mind my hands roaming while she went to work. However I did not expect any action to be had. That's when she surprised me on the flip. She motioned for me to touch her twin peaks and then made the universal sign for a HJ. Very enthusiastic on it. Her English is VERY limited, but a very delightful and pleasant girl. The massage was pretty good also. Total damage in the dream was a frank and a jack, I may repeat. YMMV.Its been a year or so since I've been there, first trip very attractive girl (Mei) (pronounced May) I really enjoyed her but would only assist in the transaction, went again expecting more but same results. If she is still there I would go back if only for the massage and view.

Anybody know if she still works there?

Thanks.

H.

AlwaysRenting
02-06-16, 15:00
I went on Friday to a new place advertising on backpage. Their address is 6545 USA 30 Jeanette. Nice cozy little building with the usual amenities. Got an hour massage and on the flip she started to lightly touch all areas to get me aroused. Then began to play with it directly until she said "big tip?" I asked her if I could take off her clothes and it would have been ok had I agreed to a big tip. I became so disgusted with her negotiating process that I just said no thanks and went on my way. Seems like some girls would be willing to go a little further than self-service. I left and don't think I will be returning to this place. Massage was above average.

Dam2725
02-07-16, 22:42
I went on Friday to a new place advertising on backpage. Their address is 6545 USA 30 Jeanette. Nice cozy little building with the usual amenities. Got an hour massage and on the flip she started to lightly touch all areas to get me aroused. Then began to play with it directly until she said "big tip?" I asked her if I could take off her clothes and it would have been ok had I agreed to a big tip. I became so disgusted with her negotiating process that I just said no thanks and went on my way. Seems like some girls would be willing to go a little further than self-service. I left and don't think I will be returning to this place. Massage was above average.The the attendant's negotiating process? How were her looks?

DarkSideOfMe
02-08-16, 09:38
1. McNight rd. 2. Cranberry 3. Wexford 4. Star massage 5. Dragon massage I don't want to hear someone say nothing going on in PITTS. Anymore! Go out and fuck someone! Drk.

HungryEye
02-09-16, 00:52
1. McNight rd. 2. Cranberry 3. Wexford 4. Star massage 5. Dragon massage I don't want to hear someone say nothing going on in PITTS. Anymore! Go out and fuck someone! Drk.Nice work, LOL.

Mhunter7
02-09-16, 09:56
I went on Friday to a new place advertising on backpage. Their address is 6545 USA 30 Jeanette. Nice cozy little building with the usual amenities. Got an hour massage and on the flip she started to lightly touch all areas to get me aroused. Then began to play with it directly until she said "big tip?" I asked her if I could take off her clothes and it would have been ok had I agreed to a big tip. I became so disgusted with her negotiating process that I just said no thanks and went on my way. Seems like some girls would be willing to go a little further than self-service. I left and don't think I will be returning to this place. Massage was above average.This place puts adds all over the backpage. I was wondering how it would be. The last time that there was AMP in the area they provided good services.

Goaloh
02-11-16, 11:17
This place puts adds all over the backpage. I was wondering how it would be. The last time that there was AMP in the area they provided good services.They want huge tips for nothing. I went to one, every 5 minutes, the girl say 40 tip? 40 tip? There was no way I was giving her 40 tip, because I knew it was self serve.

Sc1919
02-12-16, 16:19
1. McNight rd. 2. Cranberry 3. Wexford 4. Star massage 5. Dragon massage I don't want to hear someone say nothing going on in PITTS. Anymore! Go out and fuck someone! Drk.Dark, what kind of luck did you have at each of those places?

DarkSideOfMe
02-12-16, 17:20
Dark, what kind of luck did you have at each of those places?Yes it does take a little luck but most is your "game"! You must play these providers, to get them to do thinks your way, thinking, and cost, just go out and try, I'm not going to report,(HJ, BJ, FS,) good places to go today, I don't need all this head game bullshit, try it for yourself!! I will give the seal of "DARKSIDE" on all of them!! They are approved!! ! stay safe, go out and try to fuck some one. Drk.

ConstGuy
02-14-16, 20:17
Does anybody have any info or anything about the place on Allison park called Refresh Massage on Rte 8? Nice girls or worth the time going there. Or the place in cranberry on Rte 19 behind the Burger King for massages, or Lisa's Bejing massage in Cranberry? Thanks.

ConstGuy
02-14-16, 20:37
Yes it does take a little luck but most is your "game"! You must play these providers, to get them to do thinks your way, thinking, and cost, just go out and try, I'm not going to report,(HJ, BJ, FS,) good places to go today, I don't need all this head game bullshit, try it for yourself!! I will give the seal of "DARKSIDE" on all of them!! They are approved!! ! stay safe, go out and try to fuck some one. Drk.Does anyone have any info about the girls or if it's worth the time going to a place on rate 8 in Allison park called Refresh Massage or the place behind Burger King on 19 in cranberry or Lisa's Bejing massage in cranberry of the girls will do anything at these places Thanks.

Goaloh
02-15-16, 08:47
This place puts adds all over the backpage. I was wondering how it would be. The last time that there was AMP in the area they provided good services.These Chinese self serve places are not TRUE AMPs. The Korean spa's where girls are dressed scantily, give table showers and give full service are AMPs. I call these Chinese places CSS's. Chinese Self Serve.

Dext3361
02-15-16, 09:53
They want huge tips for nothing. I went to one, every 5 minutes, the girl say 40 tip? 40 tip? There was no way I was giving her 40 tip, because I knew it was self serve.This place isn't self-serve. Yeah, the bartering is a real turn-off for some (I am not a fan), but this place probably represents the surest thing for mongers to the East of PIT (outside of say SPA 51, which isn't the same sort of place).

DarkSideOfMe
02-17-16, 09:37
"AMP "your box Is FULL, how I'm I going to give you any "PUSSY" numbers? Clean it please drk.

DarkSideOfMe
02-17-16, 09:43
Does anyone have any info about the girls or if it's worth the time going to a place on rate 8 in Allison park called Refresh Massage or the place behind Burger King on 19 in cranberry or Lisa's Bejing massage in cranberry of the girls will do anything at these places Thanks.Try reading, little brother!! Drk.

HungryEye
02-20-16, 02:21
Try reading, little brother!! Drk.You can lead them to the water but you can't make them drink, some will just fall in and drown.

AllTimeTight
02-20-16, 15:33
Wondering who to schedule with at Xin Sui. First timer.

AllTimeTight
02-21-16, 18:21
Wondering who to schedule with at Xin Sui. First timer.Or Kyoto, both are close.

DeskJockey
02-23-16, 00:23
Will be traveling east towards Harrisburg. Looking for a good massage with some berries play. Thanks for any recommendations you may have. .

PHunter139
02-23-16, 09:55
Anybody have the scoop on Beijing Lisa's? Feel free to PM.

Thanks.

HarFleur
03-01-16, 12:05
Traveling to Pitt for work next week. Will be staying right downtown very near the convention center. No car, so I'm wondering what offerings might be available in the AMP scene within walking distance of there.

TIA.

DarkSideOfMe
03-02-16, 08:29
Hope you can swim? Nothing downtown, no AMPs, Indies, just a few strip clubs that will clean your money out of your pockets very QUICK! Your best bet will be to take a cab ride to CARSON St. (10,12,$s) You will have (5,6 AMP) s in a close walking distance, and a lot of bars (all hit, miss,) but you can try your luck little bro, if you have a little game! AMPs are going to be all "self service ", so don't expect to much play, and just a average massage. Drk. Sorry!

BmwM4
03-02-16, 09:39
I am going to be in Pittsburg the next couple of days and wanted to check out American Playmates which I guess is now called The Retreat. New name new girls. Is that a bad sign? Should I stay clear?

Dam2725
03-04-16, 20:26
I am going to be in Pittsburg the next couple of days and wanted to check out American Playmates which I guess is now called The Retreat. New name new girls. Is that a bad sign? Should I stay clear?You'll leave happy but unimpressed. If you go there, don't expect to see any of the girls in the ads. However the girls are attractive. If you go there, don't expect and you might be pleased!

DarkSideOfMe
03-07-16, 08:16
Went Sat. 9:30 ,Linda is back, and the only one working (38, older body, nice titts.) a great massage, as I have stated before. One of the best!! She is going back to China soon, don't miss out on her, she may not be back this time. Great ending, TS! (2 hours 100/ tip /) . Why don't you go?? Drk.

AlwaysRenting
03-07-16, 14:13
After playing blackjack for hours, my back was in need of some legitimate work. Being after midnight I knew my options were limited. I ended up at Zhang's relaxation downtown. I had a very attentive masseuse with back walking that made me feel amazing. I had been to this place once before last year and had a no frills massage. To my surprise, on the flip she asked rather suggestively if there was anywhere specific I would like some attention. Simple negotiation and a minute later she was riding me.

DarkSideOfMe
03-07-16, 20:31
After playing blackjack for hours, my back was in need of some legitimate work. Being after midnight I knew my options were limited. I ended up at Zhang's relaxation downtown. I had a very attentive masseuse with back walking that made me feel amazing. I had been to this place once before last year and had a no frills massage. To my surprise, on the flip she asked rather suggestively if there was anywhere specific I would like some attention. Simple negotiation and a minute later she was riding me.Are you calling Zhang's Downtown?? Drk.

PKelley
03-07-16, 21:21
After playing blackjack for hours, my back was in need of some legitimate work. Being after midnight I knew my options were limited. I ended up at Zhang's relaxation downtown. I had a very attentive masseuse with back walking that made me feel amazing. I had been to this place once before last year and had a no frills massage. To my surprise, on the flip she asked rather suggestively if there was anywhere specific I would like some attention. Simple negotiation and a minute later she was riding me.I have been here a number of times and have never had that luck. What was the damage and who was the lady?

Sc1919
03-08-16, 00:50
Are you calling Zhang's Downtown?? Drk.I had the exact same question. *raised eyebrow*.

AlwaysRenting
03-08-16, 00:54
I had the exact same question. *raised eyebrow*.I was talking about the place on 4th avenue downtown. My apologies. It is called Zhang's massage, and not Zhang's relaxation.

Mhunter7
03-09-16, 10:14
That is what I see, is when you find someone that will do what I want, they get moved. We need a network of names so we can get what we want with less searching waisting time and money. I have names to share. PM me.

DarkSideOfMe
03-09-16, 17:37
BJ Lisa's massage, older 30's,older face, body,9:30 Wed. (so, so) massage, not even a close rub! Cum on boys give some good info. About these fucking places! Not even DIY!! 60/20 tip. Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
03-09-16, 17:45
Route 19 south Cranberry little plaza on the left behind the building, to the rear door. Older woman, little fat in the middle, cut face. She is the only one working, started good, ended very weak, covered most of the time. Seemed like she was afraid to touch me? Another waste of 50/ tip 20 drk.

DarkSideOfMe
03-09-16, 17:56
The old man told me a long time ago. " You can't keep a good man down" Came to the plate, looking to hit one out of the park, a" grand slam" behind "BURGER KING " it covered all the bases!! Drk.

HungryEye
03-09-16, 23:54
The old man told me a long time ago. " You can't keep a good man down" Came to the plate, looking to hit one out of the park, a" grand slam" behind "BURGER KING " it covered all the bases!! Drk.Dark you are my inspiration, LOL. I had a great time myself this week with a little Sushi next to the Burger King.

DarkSideOfMe
03-10-16, 06:55
That is what I see, is when you find someone that will do what I want, they get moved. We need a network of names so we can get what we want with less searching waisting time and money. I have names to share. PM me.It would be very hard to track any of these providers. When they move they move, on (Vact. ,back to New York, gone back to China,) they never move to a locat. Near, they have to keep moving around, to keep ahead of the "man". They pay back the (handlers) for getting them to the USA, then they are moved on to the next place, if they are good. Like the old man once told me, don't "fall in love with them, just fuck them" . Drk.

Mhunter7
03-10-16, 10:48
It would be very hard to track any of these providers. When they move they move, on (Vact. ,back to New York, gone back to China,) they never move to a locat. Near, they have to keep moving around, to keep ahead of the "man". They pay back the (handlers) for getting them to the USA, then they are moved on to the next place, if they are good. Like the old man once told me, don't "fall in love with them, just fuck them" . Drk.There was one in Harrison city that provided a good reasonable service. The next time I went there a got so so service, so I went to the one on old William Penn hwy and she was there. A couple of visits with her at that location and she is gone from there now. I will bet that she is at another local location now.

DarkSideOfMe
03-21-16, 10:17
Stopped in Sat. 9:05, no one in the place. Nina who I wanted was in New York, older woman and her sister working. First room to left, waited for 10 minutes for someone to cum in, new girl, and older one. New girl, said 4 hands same price as 2,what the fuck I went for it! Big mistake, talking, lack of any massage, over, over the same fucking spots! Big waste of my money, time (9:05 10:30 out the door in my car), (2 hour massage?) go fucking figure!! Place closes at 9:30 !!They wanted to close and go home, early because NINA the manger wasn't there, I fucked up there plans and instead of passing on me and missing out on my money,"4 hand rip off massage" was played on me. I got fucked, don't go late! Youll get fucked! Drk.

HappyEndingGuy
03-21-16, 21:45
I was talking about the place on 4th avenue downtown. My apologies. It is called Zhang's massage, and not Zhang's relaxation.How much did Emily charge for the extra? She used to fire other girls and now she is doing it. So much for her happy marriage which was the reason she always gave me. She is such a hipocrite that I would live LE to nail her.

HungryEye
03-22-16, 07:55
How much did Emily charge for the extra? She used to fire other girls and now she is doing it. So much for her happy marriage which was the reason she always gave me. She is such a hipocrite that I would live LE to nail her.Sickens me to hear getting LE involved in ANY part of our hobby. If you feel like you got fucked spread the news to our community, that's enough and will take care of itself.

HungryEye
03-22-16, 10:55
Stopped in Sat. 9:05, no one in the place. Nina who I wanted was in New York, older woman and her sister working. First room to left, waited for 10 minutes for someone to cum in, new girl, and older one. New girl, said 4 hands same price as 2,what the fuck I went for it! Big mistake, talking, lack of any massage, over, over the same fucking spots! Big waste of my money, time (9:05 10:30 out the door in my car), (2 hour massage?) go fucking figure!! Place closes at 9:30 !!They wanted to close and go home, early because NINA the manger wasn't there, I fucked up there plans and instead of passing on me and missing out on my money,"4 hand rip off massage" was played on me. I got fucked, don't go late! Youll get fucked! Drk.Stopped shortly after opening, no Nina, older girl Amy, not bad looking, told her one hour maybe be two if I'm happy with the first hour. Light touch, some promising very light brushing of the boys, stop and start a number of times to answer the door which really really f--up my timing, ten minutes of laying there waiting for her to return really pisses me off. She asked I go for second hour, told her to finish the job first, she refused offered oil, I refused told her massage over. Pay on way out with one hour rate and small tip, she say I owe more since she went over by 15 minutes, told her not my problem she wasted more of my time starting and stopping, I should be paying less since I got less than an hour massage. Last trip for me, there are too many other options, I chose wrong this day. Won't happen again.

Mhunter7
03-22-16, 13:37
Stopped shortly after opening, no Nina, older girl Amy, not bad looking, told her one hour maybe be two if I'm happy with the first hour. Light touch, some promising very light brushing of the boys, stop and start a number of times to answer the door which really really f--up my timing, ten minutes of laying there waiting for her to return really pisses me off. She asked I go for second hour, told her to finish the job first, she refused offered oil, I refused told her massage over. Pay on way out with one hour rate and small tip, she say I owe more since she went over by 15 minutes, told her not my problem she wasted more of my time starting and stopping, I should be paying less since I got less than an hour massage. Last trip for me, there are too many other options, I chose wrong this day. Won't happen again.Where was this?

DarkSideOfMe
03-22-16, 13:44
Stopped shortly after opening, no Nina, older girl Amy, not bad looking, told her one hour maybe be two if I'm happy with the first hour. Light touch, some promising very light brushing of the boys, stop and start a number of times to answer the door which really really f--up my timing, ten minutes of laying there waiting for her to return really pisses me off. She asked I go for second hour, told her to finish the job first, she refused offered oil, I refused told her massage over. Pay on way out with one hour rate and small tip, she say I owe more since she went over by 15 minutes, told her not my problem she wasted more of my time starting and stopping, I should be paying less since I got less than an hour massage. Last trip for me, there are too many other options, I chose wrong this day. Won't happen again.Good for you! When I think about what I did I can just fucking kill. !!I don't think I will be back. Massage isn't that good even if you get all time. One girl that I was interested was Tossa, older, wanted me to take her home, first time at this place. I didn't. Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
03-22-16, 13:52
Sickens me to hear getting LE involved in ANY part of our hobby. If you feel like you got fucked spread the news to our community, that's enough and will take care of itself.What the fuck little bro. You got fucked with your pants up, take it like a man, hope she is dead in the water from the board members. Hope she can see the lite! Drk.

AlwaysRenting
03-22-16, 22:09
What the fuck little bro. You got fucked with your pants up, take it like a man, hope she is dead in the water from the board members. Hope she can see the lite! Drk.I earned my senior status and I put in enough of my own research. No way would I tell some 1st post ass the details of my adventures. Ironically enough, I was looking for a legitimate massage when that sexy time occurred. Even if he isn't LE, his message implied visits in the past, with no sharing of details. Fuck off either way, guy.

DarkSideOfMe
03-23-16, 16:48
I earned my senior status and I put in enough of my own research. No way would I tell some 1st post ass the details of my adventures. Ironically enough, I was looking for a legitimate massage when that sexy time occurred. Even if he isn't LE, his message implied visits in the past, with no sharing of details. Fuck off either way, guy.Who ARE you saying FUCK OFF TO Rent? Drk.

Wondering that myself.

Looking through beer goggles while posting maybe?

A2

Amp Rookie
03-23-16, 19:49
Who ARE you saying FUCK OFF TO Rent? Drk.

Wondering that myself.

Looking through beer goggles while posting maybe?

A2Pretty sure he's talking about the bunghole with only one fucking post and wishing for a bust to come down. Sounds more like someone's pissed off old lady than a pillar of the community such as we are.

Primerib
03-23-16, 20:59
I parked in front of the place. The entrance is in the front, but don't take the door on the left--it is a locksmith's shop! Instead, take the stairs to the basement. Upon entering I found just one worker there. A pleasant looking Asian. Not overweight. I think she was around 40, but I am not good at judging age. She wanted to know how long a session. I told her an hour and pulled out my wallet. To my amazement, she ignored the green and motioned me to come into a massage room. After several moments of awkwardness, I eventually concluded that she expected me to pay the fee (only. 35) as I left. She left the room to let me get undressed. When she returned she asked me if I would like a light or deep massage. She kept me draped during the whole massage which proceded in silence principally because of the language barrier. On the flip, anything beyond the massage was out of the question. All in all, the massage was adequate, but not memorable. I would go again, but only because of the bargain basement price.

AlwaysRenting
03-23-16, 22:55
Pretty sure he's talking about the bunghole with only one fucking post and wishing for a bust to come down. Sounds more like someone's pissed off old lady than a pillar of the community such as we are.You are correct. No need to get our own panties in a bunch LOL. I'm part of the community bringing DOWN the price of pussy here in the Fempire. I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from.

DarkSideOfMe
03-24-16, 09:31
You are correct. No need to get our own panties in a bunch LOL. I'm part of the community bringing DOWN the price of pussy here in the Fempire. I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from.Just wanted to be sure you weren't" FUCKING me" little brother, "paying attention" to the board is what I do best!! Drk.

Dext3361
03-24-16, 10:09
Eastsiders have a new option in Greensburg, Mu's massage. Get directions off BP or CL ads. Personally visited last week (only been open two). Saw YoYo (or YuYu). Gets two thumbs up for massage and play. Enjoy.

Dex.

AlwaysRenting
03-24-16, 17:37
Eastsiders have a new option in Greensburg, Mu's massage. Get directions off BP or CL ads. Personally visited last week (only been open two). Saw YoYo (or YuYu). Gets two thumbs up for massage and play. Enjoy.

Dex.Tell me more. I posted about my visit to this place some weeks back and I wasn't impressed with this place. I agree that options are available. I was just in a mood and didn't feel like negotiating with some twat to play with my fishing pole. Did you at least get something more than some hand assistance?

Dext3361
03-25-16, 06:17
Tell me more. I posted about my visit to this place some weeks back and I wasn't impressed with this place. I agree that options are available. I was just in a mood and didn't feel like negotiating with some twat to play with my fishing pole. Did you at least get something more than some hand assistance?You are talking about the place in Jeanette. This place is on Pittsburgh Street in Greensburg, close to the mall. I didn't get the BS with haggljng and short sessions like I've received in Jeanette.

AlwaysRenting
03-25-16, 17:58
You are talking about the place in Jeanette. This place is on Pittsburgh Street in Greensburg, close to the mall. I didn't get the BS with haggljng and short sessions like I've received in Jeanette.Ahh. I see. I will have to check this out. Thank you for the correction.

Dext3361
04-01-16, 08:23
Not the best area for opportunities, but just to update:

Canonsburg: Place in heart of downtown off Pike Street, still primarily a DIY shop. New place farther down Pike little more YMMV based on other feedback (was busy when I tried to go and couldn't wait around). Address on BP.

Carnegie: I guess you could catch someone on a bad day but this place has relaxed and can be moved from the YMMV to the win column.

Dex.

Sc1919
04-01-16, 17:29

Canonsburg: Place in heart of downtown off Pike Street, still primarily a DIY shop. New place farther down Pike little more YMMV based on other feedback (was busy when I tried to go and couldn't wait around). Address on BP.

Carnegie: I guess you could catch someone on a bad day but this place has relaxed and can be moved from the YMMV to the win column.

Dex.I agree with the Carnegie analysis. I have been there four, maybe five times. Every time was a winner.

Mhunter7
04-03-16, 09:15
I stopped at this AMP a couple of days ago. She told me that the message was 50, I told her that I normally pay 40, she pointed to her mouth. I said ok. I then received a sub par massage, and she wanted me to diy. From my experience the places that change 40 per hour do a better job.

JamFan
04-05-16, 19:34
Went here for the first time today. Got rushed right upstairs to a room. I sat on the table started undressing and then the table broke. LOL! Old asian lady had me get up and go into a different room. Ok massage with HJ ending, lasted an hour. Never negotiated price, after I got dressed I gave her 60. Will these ladies do more?

GoPens
04-07-16, 10:24
Hello,

I'm new to this thread and was wondering if I could get any suggestions in the area?

I've been to some in the north hills and they were SS. Not sure about other locations.

Thanks!

DarkSideOfMe
04-07-16, 15:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DarkSideOfMe
04-07-16, 15:57
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Admin2
04-07-16, 16:30
We are aware that often new members are providers trying to sneak in ads. You guys will always be better at spotting that than me because you know the local talent better.

Here's the problem with the way some of you guys like to race each other in smacking the fake ones. You smack the real ones as well and then they think, fuck those guys and they go away.

If you think it's a chick, report the post, I'll look at it and add a note to look closer at them in the future.

Real guys cost a fuck load of money to get here, I'm not going to allow some of you guys to offhandedly run them off by being dicks. You don't have to help them, you don't have to answer them, you can add them to your ignore list. The only thing you can't do is keep "calling them out."

Darkside, if you don't like that then get your ass gone because I'm about tired of dealing with you.

A2

DarkSideOfMe
04-07-16, 16:40
Thnks A2 ,Ill be good! Drk.

Except for this one habit we like having you around as well hoss. It's the only shit you get on my radar about. Those guys cost a lot of money to get here.

A2

Nezzz
04-08-16, 03:31
We are aware that often new members are providers trying to sneak in ads. You guys will always be better at spotting that than me because you know the local talent better.

Here's the problem with the way some of you guys like to race each other in smacking the fake ones. You smack the real ones as well and then they think, fuck those guys and they go away.

If you think it's a chick, report the post, I'll look at it and add a note to look closer at them in the future.

Real guys cost a fuck load of money to get here, I'm not going to allow some of you guys to offhandedly run them off by being dicks. You don't have to help them, you don't have to answer them, you can add them to your ignore list. The only thing you can't do is keep "calling them out."

Darkside, if you don't like that then get your ass gone because I'm about tired of dealing with you.

A2Admin 2 sounds legit!! LMAO. I can't wait to compete with Brotha Darkness when I get there on the stories I post. You all should follow my travels so far. I was in Jackson, MI and now I'm in Detroit, MI heading to the Pitt area soon. And yes. It goes down in the the! I promise you that!

AlwaysRenting
04-10-16, 11:12
Visited late Saturday. Requested an hour and got a very attentive massage. My masseuse was probably late 30's to mid 40's, but had the tits of a proud 18 yo. I'm usually not enthralled with tit-tays, but this set had me staring and wanting to bury my face in them to escape all troubles. It was most likely merely the attire, but nonetheless, damn! Her subtle moves indicated extras would be available, but I didn't let myself come to attention. Definitely will return when I can relax enough to BANG.

AlwaysRenting
04-14-16, 19:52
Visited Mu's again today. Extras are certainly available. Place seemed fairly busy, too. I had some play time, but I have a question for the fellow rub and tuggers. This girl didn't mention anything about a tip. When I was going to leave I gave her an extra 40. What do you feel is an acceptable amount? She was clearly not happy. If I was 16 again I would be like quagmire with my wallet, but I am not. Thoughts?

Member #5689
04-14-16, 21:23
40 is pretty standard for rub and tug. Usually looking for a little more when close come off for tug maybe 60 topless but some do it as part of the service. Never had anybody ask for more than 60 tip but I usually reply 40 or 80 to 100 BJ 100 to 140 full service.

Visited Mu's again today. Extras are certainly available. Place seemed fairly busy, too. I had some play time, but I have a question for the fellow rub and tuggers. This girl didn't mention anything about a tip. When I was going to leave I gave her an extra 40. What do you feel is an acceptable amount? She was clearly not happy. If I was 16 again I would be like quagmire with my wallet, but I am not. Thoughts?

AlwaysRenting
04-15-16, 01:16
40 is pretty standard for rub and tug. Usually looking for a little more when close come off for tug maybe 60 topless but some do it as part of the service. Never had anybody ask for more than 60 tip but I usually reply 40 or 80 to 100 BJ 100 to 140 full service.Well, based on your stated rates, I would say I under-tipped. This broad had a very interesting, and for me, new method of enticing me. She had me flip, pretty standard, and then turned my head into her tits while she rubbed my neck. I must say that it was nice. This was the same girl from my last post regarding Mu's.

Samk4055
04-20-16, 02:51
Any fun AMPs in oakland / shady side locations?

AlwaysRenting
04-20-16, 18:56
Any fun AMPs in oakland / shady side locations?You are in the credit paradox, my friend. You must adventure and take risk for any fun to occur. One man's trash is another's treasure. Explore and you shall find all you can endure.

DarkSideOfMe
04-20-16, 19:34
You are in the credit paradox, my friend. You must adventure and take risk for any fun to occur. One man's trash is another's treasure. Explore and you shall find all you can endure.I would be glad to help you little brother, just PM. Me and Ill help you, we all need to start somewhere! I was young once!"There is no" I "in team ", you know! Lets all start to help our young brothers! And stay safe, cover it up! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
04-21-16, 05:55
I would be glad to help you little brother, just PM. Me and Ill help you, we all need to start somewhere! I was young once!"There is no" I "in team ", you know! Lets all start to help our young brothers! And stay safe, cover it up! Drk. Well little brother, AMPs in Pitts. Are very hit, miss right now. Just like a lot of the big cities that I travel to and play in. You need to go out and try one, then try the next one, then the next, get what I'm saying? This isn't a easy "game" we are playing! I would start my trip on Carson st. (4,5) AMPs that will, if you are" liked" will make you" happy"! You are going to spend money, time, so understand that. You are not going to walk into a PITTS. AMP and get FS. !If that's what you think, stay home and save your money! Go to the "Dragon ", do 2 hours see what happens, then go to "ASW" center a few doors down, hope this helps you. Drk.

JamFan
04-21-16, 08:17
Went to this place on McKnight road the other day. Got a massage from an old Asian lady. Decent massage with an HJ ending. I asked for an hour but of course she kind of forced me to go 90 min. I gave her the 65 for the massage and she asked for a tip so I gave her 20.

I want to find a place North of Pittsburgh that has younger woman working? Please help, I am tired of wasting my money on older Asian woman.

AmpFan95
04-21-16, 22:23
I found this out from Cindy at Body Works by Cindy! It's a shame because she was s lot of fun no wonder she had not been around for over a month! I was told she married a very old guy! In fact, I saw the wedding photo! Lucky devil! Well I wish her well. She was fun while she was there! I haven't been back to Chinese Back Rub, but I was wondering why she wasn't there for over a month! Now I know why! If anyone knows of any other places in the North hills area that offer what she used to please let me know. If if she is around somewhere else let me know as well!

Thanks.

AMP.

Samk4055
04-23-16, 02:12

Dex.Hey Dext,

Could you tell me where this place is in Carnegie?

Samk4055
04-23-16, 02:24
Went Sat. 9:30 ,Linda is back, and the only one working (38, older body, nice titts.) a great massage, as I have stated before. One of the best!! She is going back to China soon, don't miss out on her, she may not be back this time. Great ending, TS! (2 hours 100/ tip /) . Why don't you go?? Drk.Hey Drk,

Can you tell me where is this place?

DarkSideOfMe
04-23-16, 13:00
Hey Drk,

Can you tell me where is this place?Carson street, down by the oldest bar? But you missed her, back to China! No one wanted (FS, BBBJ, p massage, t shower, balls massage) ,so she went back to China, couldn't make money here. Brothers missed the boat on her, one of the best AMPs I have ever been with. Sorry for your loss! Next time "DRK" speaks, listen little brother! I get tried of hearing no AMPs in Pitts. To fuck drk.

Samk4055
04-24-16, 11:55
Is Kyoto open still?

Ericpgh
04-24-16, 19:11
I'm new to this and looking for some advice. I don't want Asian and definitely no SW's. I won't say looks don't matter, be / see I don't want someone who is down right unattractive, but attitude and personality are definitely more important to me than looks. I don't require FS, but I'm open to it if we hit it off. I'm not looking for in call.

I'm open to a massage parlor, but it would have to be American girls only and I'm not sure that even exists. I'm in the greater Pgh area, but I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

Dext3361
04-25-16, 06:16
I'm new to this and looking for some advice. I don't want Asian and definitely no SW's. I won't say looks don't matter, be / see I don't want someone who is down right unattractive, but attitude and personality are definitely more important to me than looks. I don't require FS, but I'm open to it if we hit it off. I'm not looking for in call.

I'm open to a massage parlor, but it would have to be American girls only and I'm not sure that even exists. I'm in the greater Pgh area, but I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-late-the-retreat-massage-parlor/18595737

This fits your bill, thought it is overpriced and the massages aren't great (or even that good).

Sc1919
04-25-16, 12:33

I'm open to a massage parlor, but it would have to be American girls only and I'm not sure that even exists. I'm in the greater Pgh area, but I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your help.To each their own. But you are significantly limiting your experiences.

AlwaysRenting
04-25-16, 17:16

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-late-the-retreat-massage-parlor/18595737

This fits your bill, thought it is overpriced and the massages aren't great (or even that good).

To each their own. But you are significantly limiting your experiences.I agree with them. That would be what you're looking for, but it isn't a good massage or cheap. The girls there can be quite attractive, though.

Ericpgh
04-28-16, 08:42
I agree with them. That would be what you're looking for, but it isn't a good massage or cheap. The girls there can be quite attractive, though.First, thanks to all of those who took the time to reply. While this place does have the American staff, I'm not encouraged by the reviews (ie. , expensive and bad massage). Can anyone recommend any Backpage providers?

Fun Sex
04-28-16, 10:27
I am visiting Pittsburgh next week. I am looking for a UTR (or someone provide FS) whom you trust and share with other senior members. Please PM me. I will return the favor when you come to DC in the future.

Thanks in advance.

Member #5227
04-30-16, 00:06
Have heard of mobile spas lately and have been wondering if I travelled from Akron / Canton OH to here if there would be any takers? There's a tiny bit of interest on another site but I find the members of the guide (especially seniors and juniors) to be much more committed and trustworthy.

Would be week of the 16th probably. Or slightly after.

JamFan
04-30-16, 14:03
Went to this place on Babcock Blvd today because I saw there add on backpage. Wast of money and the place smells weird. No HJ:(http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massage/23831186.

HungryEye
05-02-16, 01:17
Went to this place on Babcock Blvd today because I saw there add on backpage. Wast of money and the place smells weird. No HJ:(http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/chinese-massage/23831186.Waste of time, there are much better.

HungryEye
05-02-16, 01:22
Have heard of mobile spas lately and have been wondering if I travelled from Akron / Canton OH to here if there would be any takers? There's a tiny bit of interest on another site but I find the members of the guide (especially seniors and juniors) to be much more committed and trustworthy.

Would be week of the 16th probably. Or slightly after.Suggest you sign up quick, once the word gets out about this gorgeous sexy chick, you'll be hard pressed to get an apointment.

Lov this girl.

H.

JamFan
05-02-16, 17:54
Finally found the place that I have been looking for. Can't wait to return. Sky is the limit at this place.

Member #5689
05-02-16, 19:48
Sky has been around for many years but it's always been hit or miss I have had some great trips there some so so and a few that just sucked. There is a section on the bottom of this board just about them but it's been dead for awhile. Last time I went last summer it was a ok visit but the girl told me new mgmt they only do a handshake ending now but I figured that was bs.

Finally found the place that I have been looking for. Can't wait to return. Sky is the limit at this place.

DarkSideOfMe
05-04-16, 07:23

Would be week of the 16th probably. Or slightly after.She is the real deal, pics are her, saw he outside Akron last month,10,10,10,) great provider, $$. Don't miss her when she "cums" to the city (Pitts.) Drk's on the top of the list! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
05-04-16, 15:22
Had lunch behind BK. Today in Cranberry, this is getting better and better, Tall, spinner long black hair for 2 hours, do I need to say anything more? Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
05-04-16, 15:40
The first time I went to Lisa's down the road from BK. I went home with a hard dick, and thought old "drk" was loosing his touch!!Today was not the case with Amie, nice older AMP, tight body, ass, great massage, ending, didn't have to speak a word to her, she knew what I was there for. (60 /$60/$40 tip). Will return soon! P.S. " Cum" on boys you need to go out and try, and fuck someone for yourself! Drk.

JamFan
05-05-16, 21:44
Has anyone been to this place? Can't find the place on rub maps.

AlwaysRenting
05-08-16, 00:58
Has anyone been to this place? Can't find the place on rub maps.Pretty sure they are affiliated in some way with the "American Playmates". I wouldn't waste you're time.

AlwaysRenting
05-08-16, 01:00
Stopped by Tokyo massage in Monroeville tonight. So-so massage and then a DIY on the flip.

HungryEye
05-09-16, 09:10
Year ago there was a Mei working at the other Carnegie place, beautiful girl. Anybody know if this is the same Mei? Of have the inside scoop on Wan Mei re services? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

H.

Bucki125
05-23-16, 13:43
I'm in Richmond VA. We just got a new girl named Emily start at one of our AMP's. She told me she had worked at a AMP in Pittsburgh for a year before coming to Richmond. I was just wondering if any of you have any info about her? What services did she provide, etc? I know the girls all use different names so maybe she wasn't "Emily" in your area. She's from China, in mid 30's, average looking face, slim waist and hips, but has great hooters (C or D cup). Ring any bells? Thanks.

HungryEye
05-24-16, 08:25
I'm in Richmond VA. We just got a new girl named Emily start at one of our AMP's. She told me she had worked at a AMP in Pittsburgh for a year before coming to Richmond. I was just wondering if any of you have any info about her? What services did she provide, etc? I know the girls all use different names so maybe she wasn't "Emily" in your area. She's from China, in mid 30's, average looking face, slim waist and hips, but has great hooters (C or D cup). Ring any bells? Thanks.Hmmmmmm, that description sounds familiar.

PHunter139
05-26-16, 11:46
Cheaper if you pay by credit card, pay more if you pay cash? Pay credit card $120, cash $140. Who knows I often think we live in bizarro world.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyRubs/140-credit-cards-only/29035325

PHunter139
05-26-16, 11:52
Stopped by Cindy's on McKnight the other day. In the mood for a light touch, what I got was outstanding. After a nice shower, her finger tips felt like butterfly wings caressing my body, the hour flew, I didn't want to leave, but alas, I left smiling. Looking forward to a replay.

DarkSideOfMe
05-27-16, 09:16
Hmmmmmm, that description sounds familiar.Cindy, worked at Dragon on Carson st. Good girl, great massage, tight body! Problem: She needs to know you first," stress that, know you first"! She will not give it up until then, after that its all open, if she likes you! Likes her pussy licked. Will fuck but if you have been with a older AMP, you know how they fell about fucking (head tuned, down away, won't look at you, like this is a dirty act). (loves red wine) Looking for a American man, and money, all the baggage you have heard before from AMP girls! Cool chick, had fun for 3 months with her, she just picked up, gone to a different store. Tell her "car man" said HI. Drk.

Member #5227
05-29-16, 16:43
Staying downtown, willing to eat the cost of parking, photos of me all randomly in the akron oh, massage parlor thread, stellar reviews, strongly prefer senior and junior members.

DarkSideOfMe
05-31-16, 14:36
Tried this one out Sat night. (4826 liberty st.). Clean place, small, to many lights, rooms had sliding doors, open at the top. I was following one of" my girls" from Carson st. (Lisa) who moved to Liberty st. 3 weeks ago. I was getting my way on Carson st. With her, not the case at this new place. Owner was at the desk the whole hour, fucking around with papers, phone (ass hole) door was open 3 inches. She wanted to fuck but, couldn't (,noise factor, owner sitting), for that it" will not "receive DRKs stamp of approval for a massage stores. And I won't be going back! Sorry! $ 50/30 tip hour. Drk.

Jtapper
06-01-16, 16:13
Any one ever do any good with Cindy, she is a looker, but I can't get to first base.

StarWay
06-13-16, 01:17
Any one ever do any good with Cindy, she is a looker, but I can't get to first base.Been there a few times but not during the last year. No luck with anyone there.

Nezzz
06-14-16, 00:28
Staying downtown, willing to eat the cost of parking, photos of me all randomly in the akron oh, massage parlor thread, stellar reviews, strongly prefer senior and junior members.I don't know how I missed this but I did. Maybe next time. Hope your visit went well.

Gigi1234
06-17-16, 11:32
Would really like to meet Selena does anyone have info?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/register.php?a=act&u=513544&i=048e60fec4c725392d4b90d0e9a56a87148ed1c0

TomNewton22
06-29-16, 22:55
Hi Pittsburgh Mongers!

Headed to your fair city next week. Looking for an AMP Guarantee to satisfy my Yellow Fever. Doing some reading, but not sure yet. Where is the Kyoto place? Is it still the shit?

TIA,

T.

AlwaysRenting
06-29-16, 23:03
Hi Pittsburgh Mongers!

Headed to your fair city next week. Looking for an AMP Guarantee to satisfy my Yellow Fever. Doing some reading, but not sure yet. Where is the Kyoto place? Is it still the shit?

TIA,

T.Now, you are speaking my language! I am well traveled in the Asian market. Check your inbox.

FunMail
07-03-16, 11:37
What is the place behind BK that was mentioned? Has it moved?

TomNewton22
07-04-16, 20:27
Now, you are speaking my language! I am well traveled in the Asian market. Check your inbox.Just arrived tonight. Looking up Kyoto on Google, and the ominous / omnipotent G says it is "Permanently Closed". If I go there now, am I walking in to something?

Man, I was really looking forward to the full service AMP this eve.

Please Advise,

T.

TomNewton22
07-06-16, 20:20
Despite what Goolge and Facebook say, Kyoto McKeesport PA is not closed.

Nice table shower, sauna and rub down. More after that. PM for more info.

Sweet lady named Sarah. Prob mid- 40's. Said she had been there a week or 2. Prev in NY. Short, slim, sexy and sweet. Just the way I like 'them.

Thin but not a stick. Nice backside, and nice c-cups, with pencil erasers.

That's all I will say here. I would repeat.

FYI and HTH.

T.

TomNewton22
07-09-16, 18:30
Ventured to Sky Spa today. Drew Bi Bi. Mid 40's, short, a little chunky. Not fat, but not the slim asian spinner type I prefer. TS was a little rushed. I told her to slow down. She laughed and then did slow down a bit. Back rub was nice. She put some force into it. On the flip it was straight to "so what do you want? No rubbing on the front side. (I noticed the same thing at Kyoto. No front side rub. Is that a Korean thing? She said $. 40 for everything, and I said I only had $ more. "Mouth only". CBJ w / decent skills. Tried to get her to pull the cover and allow CIM for another. 2 $ and she just shook her head "no" slightly with a disapproving grunt. There goes her tip. Her skills were good enough to get the job done.

I preferred Kyoto, for a few reasons:

- mirror on the wall across from the table. No mirror at Sky.

- Sarah at Kyoto was much more attractive and friendly. Got FS for $. 4 and then tipped her.

Next time I come to PGH, I'll just go to Kyoto.

FYI,

T.

TomNewton22
07-09-16, 20:03
Ventured to Sky Spa today. Drew Bi Bi. Mid 40's, short, a little chunky. Not fat, but not the slim asian spinner type I prefer. TS was a little rushed. I told her to slow down. She laughed and then did slow down a bit. Back rub was nice. She put some force into it. On the flip it was straight to "so what do you want? No rubbing on the front side. (I noticed the same thing at Kyoto. No front side rub. Is that a Korean thing? She said $. 40 for everything, and I said I only had $ more. "Mouth only". CBJ w / decent skills. Tried to get her to pull the cover and allow CIM for another. 2 $ and she just shook her head "no" slightly with a disapproving grunt. There goes her tip. Her skills were good enough to get the job done.

- Sarah at Kyoto was much more attractive and friendly. Got FS for $. 4 and then tipped her.

FYI,

T.Kyoto FS for $. 6 not $. 4.

AlwaysRenting
07-10-16, 01:14

FYI,

T.Been to both many times over the years. It is a coin flip which has the more attractive girls. For quite some time I preferred Sky all day. I too, am all about the spinners. Had a 4'11" 95 pound-her that I literally carried around the room.

Soirbh
07-22-16, 13:40
I read elsewhere that although Sky and Kyoto provide HE that there are other places that are better.

I got excited when I saw Elizabeth Jensen's website but she will be out of town when I am there. For the record she has a long list of great reviews.

Recommendations on the best places that provide massage and HE would be very much appreciated.

Soirbh.

AlwaysRenting
07-22-16, 19:40
I read elsewhere that although Sky and Kyoto provide HE that there are other places that are better.

I got excited when I saw Elizabeth Jensen's website but she will be out of town when I am there. For the record she has a long list of great reviews.

Recommendations on the best places that provide massage and HE would be very much appreciated.

Soirbh.As with anything, your mileage may vary. I would like to know where these better places are. With only a handful of exceptions, my experience has been you only get one. Good massage, or play time.