PDA

View Full Version : Jess

Gooch
09-29-06, 06:59
Has anyone seen Jess from CL?

Bullshit
09-29-06, 23:29
Never saw her but about two months ago there where a few very bad post about her.

She sometimes posts that she can deep throat, but i have read that is BS.

Gooch
09-30-06, 10:13
She sometimes posts that she can deep throat, but i have read that is BS.

Actually, she ALWAYS posts that she can deep throat.

Thanks for the reply. I may try her anyway, just based on her enthusiasm.

Desibaba
10-02-06, 03:33
Actually, she ALWAYS posts that she can deep throat.

Thanks for the reply. I may try her anyway, just based on her enthusiasm.Is Jess same as jasminecar.tripod.com?

This chick does look hot!

Let me know if both are same.

Thanks!

Bullshit
10-05-06, 15:39
Not the same girl.

Jess from Cl is Black

Bullshit
10-27-06, 09:57
[QUOTE=Gooch]Actually, she ALWAYS posts that she can deep throat.

This is her last post, NOTHING about deep throating, after alot of post on CL about her not doing it.

Hey Baby,

It's JESS and I ready to please your rock in every way possible....I can't wait to get on my knees and give it the undivided attention that it needs and deserves..I'm getting xxxtremely wet thinking about all the kissing and slurping I'm going to do so please don't keep my mouth and kitty kat waiting !!!

Badfellow
01-04-07, 09:31
Is Jess same as jasminecar.tripod.com?

This chick does look hot!

Let me know if both are same.

Thanks!Are you serious? Do you really think she's hot?

I don't like her, she's old!

Captain Stiffy
01-04-07, 12:43
Yet ANOTHER 1st time poster, putting people down. lol Seems like the flood gates have opened, these past couple weeks.

Bullshit
01-04-07, 17:13
Noobs know everything, did you forget Captain?

IcedOut
12-11-07, 17:10
First of all, I would just like to say, do you guys really have to point it out every time a newbie on this board "pretends" like hes been here for a while. Who gives a shit? Why can't he say that he thinks jess is ugly? Why does he not have the right to share his opinion? Who gives a shit whether its his first post? You guys tried to pull the same shit on me when I started posting. All your doing is clogging the board with useless, "hey were senior members and this guy is brand new" jokes. Its lame.

Anyways, like I was saying. I have seen jess. Trust me, keep your money. She looks like she is asian and hawaiian in the pics, but she is really just old, fat, black girl.

Its actually quite awkaward because, when I first saw her I knew that the pics werent fake. They must have just been really old and in a good position because the pics were here. However, trust me she is not good.