PDA

View Full Version : Rest Stop Encounter

Bus Nut
09-26-06, 12:49
Hi, All!

I usually post in the San Diego and Oceanside areas, but this weekend I renter a car and drove up to see some friends in Northern Cal.

On the way home yesterday (Monday 9/25) I stopped at a rest stop to take a whiz. Can't be exactly sure of the location, but it was north of Lost Hills (which is where I fueled up) on the I-5 south.

When I first pulled in, there was a guy who gave me the once over. He then headed over to the vending machines where a girl about 5'9" with waist length hari in a pony-tail was looking over the selection there. They were both smoking cigarettes, he said something to her, he gave me a look again and then she looked at me and smiled.

When I cam out of the restroom she was there and asked me where I was from and where I was going. I gave her some pretty vague answers, I was headed to the car. She then explained that she and her "friend" were low on gas money and food money. She said they were traveling in a motor home and it doesn't get very good mileage. She pointed it out, it was pretty beat up looking.

She then hinted that I looked like I could use a good rest, so I asked her what she meant. She gave me a hug, and while doing so rubbed her crotch into mine with a little circular motion.

So I decided to take a chance. I told her we could go talk about it. The rental car was locked and had an alarm, so I wan't to worried about my stuff. I walked with her to the motor home, she opened the door. I was mildly concerned that it was a setup, but I also figured that I could yell if it was, (there were quite a few people at the rest stop) and I also noticed me key ring was able to confirm the car lock, so I fugured I could always try the panic button.

But there was no one inside, she closed and locked the door. I noted the smell of weed. Without saying a word she pulled her top off and walked up to me and put her arms around me. She kissed (no tongue, she said only with her man) and then said I could donate whatever I wanted to and she would be happy. She asked what I liked, I figured head was as good a place as any to start. She smiled and went to work with me. BBBJ. Damn good head, I might add! She would stop and then lick slowly like a lollipop, rub her rack on it, and then go to it again. Every time I felt about to pop, she would stop, tell me to enjoy it and take my time. About the 4th time I told her next time just let it go.

When I let go, she swallowed. She then got up, god a wash cloth and cleaned me up. She just smiled and said that it was good, she enjoyed it too. So I decided to ask if a more conventional move was on the menu, she said sure, hunted around for a couple of minutes, found a condom, which she put on with her mouth. The about 10 minutes of kissing and cuddling, and lots of rack play, before I entered. She was, by that time, quite wet and ready.

After maybe 3 minutes she took a rocket to the moon, which she did another 4 times before I popped. A little more cuddling, then she took the condom, cleaned me up again, and we got dressed. I gave her 1.0 and she thanked me, gave me hug and another kiss (this time with tongue - I guess I gave her more than she expected.

I got in my rental and headed out. But then she was back with her guy, and they BOTH waved to me (that was a little freaky) and I continued onmy way home.

Was it worth it? In more ways than one, because it made me late terurning the rental car and I got charged for an extra day. On the other side, either I have just been lucky or I'm finally developing a good "non-pro" radar.

Stay Safe!

Bus Nut

Member #6586
10-03-06, 04:21
BN,

That is fucking great and you are fortunate you are here to tell us about it and not dead:)

If you go back to the Fremont archives of about a year ago you will see my door knocker post where a cute little latina peddling books happened upon Allen Eire's house!

I will say about a month or so ago I noticed a cute little latina locked out of her car. She was at a hotel a mile or so down the road. I was on my way in to get a Starbucks and asked her if she needed help. She asked if I could give her a lift to her hotel, well of course! I offered her a coffee since I was going in, she accepted the offer. Having coffee gave me time to put her at ease and found out she was an ex-banger chick and was at this hotel with her GF because her GF was in some sort of company traning. I discovered that she and her GF were low on funds so I cautiously worked in an offer of $200 for a nice sexual encounter. She did not freak but started crying and that I seemed like such a nice guy but am a pig like all the rest. I got a bit worried at this point because while "showing off" I let her see my biz card with my company name and my real name (I know stupid) and you just never know with her former gang affiliations. I was able to sooth her, make her laugh, got her out of my car and I got the fuck away from that hotel!

Good story! Thanks

Wyatt Doodat
10-10-06, 14:24
I've been approached several times over the years by girls at rest stops all over the country. I always ask "if you're low on gas why'd you stop here instead of at the last town where the gas stations are?" Then they'd go off on some rambling BS story. The only time I was offered anything in trade, the girl's "friends" were 3 black guys in an old car. I passed. You got very lucky, dude.