PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Craven Morehed
09-27-06, 21:41
Haven't we been over this already ?
Only thing I can think of is Hizark doesn't the area.
Maybe with all thats going on at EB he may think Vernon is hopping.
The only things hopping are EB and the frogs after a rainstorm.

Oh and the little bit a action there is at NS....

Wild Cowboy
09-28-06, 22:17
Come on guys. lets be honest maybe there were sw in rockville when the old silver dollar was still in business or when Hartmann's was still open. Kahoots keeps it clean. Probably tons of trashy non pros in the bars near union street giving it away for a drink or two. But no pros come on thats like the bible belt. With the church the town over.

Ricoooo
10-29-07, 00:13
What are the bars near union street? Went today to Olde Rockville Tavern and the place was empty.

Come on guys. lets be honest maybe there were sw in rockville when the old silver dollar was still in business or when Hartmann's was still open. Kahoots keeps it clean. Probably tons of trashy non pros in the bars near union street giving it away for a drink or two. But no pros come on thats like the bible belt. With the church the town over.

Mac69
12-04-11, 16:02
Unfortunately there are little opportunities anywhere in the Hartford area and east of the river. Over the years there have been a few. The one key problem is that there are no real loops or areas to stroll so any hits are pure LUCK. I have had some luck over the years (walkers, hitch hikers). But you have to be patient and unfortunately a disgusted look from a civilian (although only through the offer of a ride).

Vernon: in all my years I have had no luck. There were two instances in which a girl was hitch hiking and I was delayed in my you-turn and both times they were scooped up. I am going with non-pro / civilian but have found my close rate on a hitchhiker has been extremely good. So NADA.

Manchester: I have found three hitchhikers over the years and one paid off to be a regular provider (almost 2 years).

South Windsor: same as Vernon. One hitchhiker and one slow you-turn. Scooped up. NADA.

East Hartford: multiples. Dangerous as hell due to LE. Similar to Manchester I found a good regular provider (almost 2 years).

So all in all a VERY low hit rate. Two good regular providers but certainly not worth it to look unless you actually are just in the area. Only Manchester and East Hartford yielded any results, and with LE you best be careful.

Craven Morehed
12-05-11, 23:38
So all in all a VERY low hit rate. Two good regular providers but certainly not worth it to look unless you actually are just in the area. Only Manchester and East Hartford yielded any results, and with LE you best be careful.Heck I picked up one once at the end of my street, once in a lifetime shot there. You never know.

Where I live you would never think it would be possible. Maybe she was lost LOL

YoungJohnny
10-23-12, 17:35
They are crawling all over willi main st and a couple back roads around that neighborhood cheap rates but make dure you wrap it up.

Bbctrev
08-10-20, 21:39
Has anyone seen any street action in this area? Was in vernon one night leaving to go home after seeing a provider this was around 3 am seen a young girl walking in the street was speeding home so I passed her quick didn't get a good look didn't loop around either because I had smelly balls. Are the streets in the manchester / vernon area worth taking a look?

John Of Hearts
08-12-20, 03:51
Has anyone seen any street action in this area? Was in vernon one night leaving to go home after seeing a provider this was around 3 am seen a young girl walking in the street was speeding home so I passed her quick didn't get a good look didn't loop around either because I had smelly balls. Are the streets in the manchester / vernon area worth taking a look?If so, it would be (welcome) news to me. What area were you in?

TheBoobHound
08-30-20, 19:21
Has anyone seen any street action in this area? Was in vernon one night leaving to go home after seeing a provider this was around 3 am seen a young girl walking in the street was speeding home so I passed her quick didn't get a good look didn't loop around either because I had smelly balls. Are the streets in the manchester / vernon area worth taking a look?It's pretty quiet but maybe possible. I've seen some panhandlers, zombies, assorted weirdos in vernon sometimes and would guess one could find a girl among them. The place to look is on main street. Probably starting in the huge parking lot across from st. Bernards. A lot of zombies in that lot hanging out by the liquor store sometines. Then west on main / union to the gas station. Maybe all the way to the 7 11.

Street girls aren't my scene but I wouldn't be surprised if you could pick some up over there.