PDA

View Full Version : Deanna aka Georgia Peach

Guest123
09-23-06, 16:52
Just found the following ad on CL. She's says she is currently visiting Tampa. I'm coming to Tampa next month for a visit and would love to hook up with her. Unfortunately, I have been searching the web for days (and at numerous other sites) trying to find some reviews of har. Surprisingly, I haven't seen her even mentioned anywhere else (and believe me, I've searched)
Just wondering if anyone has heard of her, or had the pleasure of her company?

!!!!!!GEORGIA'S SECREAT !!!!!! BUT DON'T TELL (hehe) - w4m - 37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-210327377@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-09-21, 12:09PM EDT

!!!!!!HEY YA'LL !!!!! IT'S ME !!!!!
WELL FIRST OFF TAKE A GANDER AT MY PICS...& YES, YES THEY ARE MY PICTURES.REALLY!
I'AM 5'8' WITH LONG BROWN HAIR AND LONG,SEXY,TAN, LEG'S, AND A GREAT SMILE !!! :)
I'AM A 36 VERY FULL D CUP AND A LITTLE BITTY WAIST.
I'VE GOT AN "HOURGLASS SHAPE" AND "DANGEROUSLY SEXY EYES" not lookin for love,ya can fall in LUST not LOVE me so CAREFUL!!!!!!!
THE MAN I WILL SEE MUST BE WITTY,GENEROUS,VERY VERY DISCREET, AND I GUESS JUST AN ALL AROUND GOOD PERSON.
THATS WHEN WE BOTH ENJOY OUR TIME......
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF WE GET A CHANCE TO ME ONLY IF WE DON'T !!!!
IF YA LIKE WHAT YA SEE THEN DO A SEARCH FOR "DEANNA" AND YA WILL KNOW ABOUT ME.
MY TYPIN SKILLS STINK SO A # WORKS BEST FOR ME I'LL GET BACK WITH YA QUICK AS I CAN.... GONE FRIDAY & I'LL BE BACK MON.
THANKS YA'LL '
only OUTCALL DEANNA
P.S. PLEASE MEN OVER 35 IT'S JUST YA'LL SEEM ALITTLE MORE STABLE & DRAMA FREE!!

this is in or around TAMPA

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Guest123

Guest123
11-22-06, 09:31
While in Tampa, I gave Deanna (Shelby) a call. She advertises on CL. See previous post for contact info).

We hooked up late one evening at my hotel room. This girl was awesome. Drop dead georgeous. Very nice, sweet, good looking girl. We chatted for a while before things got down to business. At 300, it was a bit steep, but she was worth it. What a great body. I got the distinct impression she would have accepted less than 300, as she admitted a bit of surprise that I didn't quibble about the price. (I learned a long time ago that haggling has a direct effect on performance and enthusiasm.)

I tried to arrange a second meeting with her two mornings later, but my schedule wouldn't allow it. Unfortunately, my phone died and I didn't get her return messages until it was too late. I would have loved another session.

I haven't seen her ads on CL recently, so I don't know if she's still around. I keep searching other review sites because she said she was going to start advertising elsewhere. She was having problems with people flagging her posts. I want to keep tabs on her in case she ever visits New England. I'll definately re-arrange my schedule for another encounter with Deanna.

Guest123

JimBrown
12-15-06, 05:07
I have seen her posting n cl the last two days. I hope to get the time to make a appt. with her. If she's anything like the photo, it will be a real treat.

(although, sounds like a bit more than I usually like to invest).