PDA

View Full Version : www.parkasian.com

Viper92552
09-16-06, 11:51
What happen to PA?

Their site is down!

You any of you guys lurkers or LE have any info on what happen to PA?

Please post any info you know about PA?

Viper92552
09-16-06, 12:15
I tried to post a question about PA on 2 sites all of my post were taken down.

Why are these site shilling for PA?

What are these post sensored for PA?

Why are these site working for PA?

TER and Myredbook should be ashamed of what they are doing maybe they are getting a cut of the money!

Kudlow
09-16-06, 14:03
I tried to post a question about PA on 2 sites all of my post were taken down.

Why are these site shilling for PA?

What are these post sensored for PA?

Why are these site working for PA?

TER and Myredbook should be ashamed of what they are doing maybe they are getting a cut of the money!I know this is a stupid question, but is this the ParkAsian apartments? And what is the going rate?

Nother Monger
09-16-06, 14:32
What happen to PA?

Their site is down!

You any of you guys lurkers or LE have any info on what happen to PA?

Please post any info you know about PA?

PA seems to go up and down. Over their history I've seen it 3 or 4 times now. I think P--- likes to take them off the map for a while. He seems to advertise a bit too much IMO.

Viper92552
09-16-06, 15:08
PA seems to go up and down. Over their history I've seen it 3 or 4 times now. I think P--- likes to take them off the map for a while. He seems to advertise a bit too much IMO.

I understand but on TER the post were removed about what happen to them.

I feel this on was real!

Why did TER and REDBOOK sensor the post?

BuddhaHead
09-16-06, 23:57
I understand but on TER the post were removed about what happen to them.

I feel this on was real!

Why did TER and REDBOOK sensor the post?
Just chill. You seem obsessed with PA. The authenticity of any info posted is suspect anyway (unless it's from a public news source). Either they're taking a break or they've been busted. In either case, info is suppressed for a reason.

Viper92552
09-17-06, 01:51
Just chill. You seem obsessed with PA. The authenticity of any info posted is suspect anyway (unless it's from a public news source). Either they're taking a break or they've been busted. In either case, info is suppressed for a reason.

Obsessed!

Dude you are sick!

I am more pissed at the fag at TER and www.myredbook!

I don't care about parkasian.com!

I care more about the fact that they will not allow post!

What if there was a sting and they surpress that info wouldn't you want to know?

What if a std scare and it was posted and they sensored that!

What if LE was receive IP addresses and emails for these reviews site and some guy posted an article and they took it down!

What reason is it surpressed?

BuddhaHead
09-17-06, 11:34
You proved my point by responding. Who started this thread & what is the title? If you don't care about PA, why do you care about posts about them? What if, what if, what if.... No, I don't care. And you said you don't care, so let it go.

Obsessed!

Dude you are sick!

I am more pissed at the fag at TER and www.myredbook!

I don't care about parkasian.com!

I care more about the fact that they will not allow post!

What if there was a sting and they surpress that info wouldn't you want to know?

What if a std scare and it was posted and they sensored that!

What if LE was receive IP addresses and emails for these reviews site and some guy posted an article and they took it down!

What reason is it surpressed?

Viper92552
09-17-06, 11:47
I proved your point dude get a clue!

I live 80 miles away for LA and I have never been to PA!

Anyway!

Webcams
09-17-06, 18:35
So what's the deal?

AMPaddict
09-19-06, 18:03
Unfortunatly they have closed the shop due to LE heat.

RIP Parkasian, we all going to miss your k-beauties.

BuddhaHead
09-20-06, 01:02

RIP Parkasian, we all going to miss your k-beauties.
Did they close within the past 12 hours?
http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/DCForumID208/3078.html

This is 1 of the points of my post. There is unverified and misinformation on this forum so I wouldn't rely on any post unless they're a "trusted" source or provide a publicly available verification.

LovesAsianLady
10-06-06, 17:49
Those women on the web site are tightly built. I don't know what I would do, loving tightly built female bodies as I do, if I got a chance for a session with one of those two: Angie and Kitty.

WHEW!

AMPaddict
10-09-06, 19:10

RIP Parkasian, we all going to miss your k-beauties.Glad to see PA reopened. Got a few notes to compare in PM with the one's in the know.

Jedi1
10-10-06, 04:40
Are there raits all inclusive. Do they do a good job? Could anybody give me any info on Kitty?

Plasma Spray
10-10-06, 21:50
As for the real models, there is a lot of photoshopping going on.

Nonetheless, the service is predictably good!

Cole Slaw
10-25-06, 16:44
Hi everyone, I just went to the pa site. Looks promising and would like to give a go at it. Anyone been there and wouldn't mind sharing how the experience was like?

Can't go to amps often due to financial constraints so don't wanna waste all that money on a bad experience. Any info on tips and service would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cole Slaw

Vocoon
11-05-06, 03:17
Hot Girls Mechanical Non GFE Service. There are girls i recoomend in MDR, Much better results!

Member #4870
11-07-06, 04:40
Regarding the recent post.

I saw review on a park asian that does offer BBBJ and other extras for additonal fees. The name of the chick is kitty.

Sometimes I don't know on reviews.

I've been told that sometimes these people themselves psot the reviews to lure in clientle. I've lost faith in reviews. Ymvv I guess.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Member #4870
11-07-06, 04:42
Hey Vo,

I'd be interested in that info for mdr.

Thanks

Freddiex13
11-08-06, 04:10
What is MDR?

The Flatline
11-08-06, 04:45
Oh man, Kitty is the one that looks painfully hot. I'd hit that like a Mack truck until neither of us could move.

I saw review on a park asian that does offer BBBJ and other extras for additonal fees. The name of the chick is kitty.

I've been told that sometimes these people themselves psot the reviews to lure in clientle. I've lost faith in reviews. Ymvv I guess.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

BuddhaHead
11-09-06, 01:36
If you're referring to the review on *********, it is total BS. If you check some of the reviewer's other reviews, he claims the same thing (as well as bbfs), even though no other reviewers do.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks

Livinitup
11-09-06, 02:53
What is MDR?

Marina Del Rey

Shark in OC
11-09-06, 19:28
If you're referring to the review on *********, it is total BS. If you check some of the reviewer's other reviews, he claims the same thing (as well as bbfs), even though no other reviewers do.

Just does not happen at parkasian, at least in my experience. That's one reasons why I think he charges too much.

You can get bbbj and fs at any run of the mill mp, including bbbjtcim, for a buck-fifty.

Member #4870
11-10-06, 00:20
thanks shark, I figured that.

I'm tired of the bogus reviews

I've taken so many for the "team" based on these bogus reviews.

An actual amp provider told that reviews are altered and sometimes posted by the mamasan.

Hey shark, anything out there as of late?

Amp quality so lackluster nowadays.

You still doing that married chick?

Peace and apathy!

Freddiex13
11-11-06, 14:22
Is your name vocoon???No. My name is Eddie.

Freddiex13
11-11-06, 14:24
Marina Del ReyThank you. Are the Massage places in Marina Del Rey? I live near USC and MDR is pretty close.

BuddhaHead
11-11-06, 21:06
Thank you. Are the Massage places in Marina Del Rey? I live near USC and MDR is pretty close.
You don't seem familiar with the local geography. USC and MDR are not close. There are no massage places in MDR.

Ilovelabia
09-27-08, 12:02
www.oneerotic.com
http://www.gfe21.com

Freddiex13
10-14-08, 05:27
www.oneerotic.com

http://www.gfe21.comTheir incall place is now open. Planning on going next week.

Woody99
06-04-09, 00:50
Is this palce still around? That chick bibbian looks HOT.

Thanks

Bigfoot16
06-04-09, 02:29
Is this palce still around? That chick bibbian looks HOT.

ThanksI think Bibian was s long time ago but I've read recent reviews on Midori and Kimiko.

Woody99
06-06-09, 02:43
I think Bibian was s long time ago but I've read recent reviews on Midori and Kimiko.Thanks for the feedback. Where did you read these reviews? I havent been able to read any details.

If you could PM me more info that would be much appreciated.