PDA

View Full Version : Stockton

Member #3923
09-10-06, 14:40
Living in Alabama, but from the Stockton/Modesto area and will be back there next week. Is the action still good in Stockton around Wilson Way?

Hieroglyphics
10-09-06, 02:11
Living in Alabama, but from the Stockton/Modesto area and will be back there next week. Is the action still good in Stockton around Wilson Way?Lots of LE out in Winton way now.

Gopherit
10-10-06, 01:44
I'm begining to believe that it's conspiracy! Had business down below today and was gonna take a stroll up to the Nard. Decided to go back up to the Lancaster/Palmdale area and try my luck there. Drove to one of the CMP's I'd been to a couple of times and it was closed. Funny thing is it wasn't the only one that didn't have the light on?? Tried another one I hadn't been to before and got an older lady. Pretty good massage, but alas, no happy ending. Darn, shoulda headed up the 101 instead of back up the 14 so soon:( Oh well, guess that's one for the team.

Luvs Girls
01-20-07, 16:39
City to target massage parlors that offer 'extra' services.

Workers at a handful of Lodi's massage parlors say they provide. And start by busting the one on California Street it's a blight to my neighborhood.".

Mister Tee
04-09-07, 14:27
Suspected sting alert - I took the offramp from I-5 to Highway 4 West toward Navy drive last Tuesday, and saw like five black and whites crouched behind signs and buildings. Sure enough, a block away there were a couple of SW's in short skirts and high heeled boots, but they were way too clean cut to be the real thing.

Came back an hour later and they were camped out on some intersection that connected Navy Drive with Highway 4 (about a mile away) and the cruisers had moved as well. Didn't read anything about it in the news. Who knows, maybe there were no takers.

Heavy Dog
07-11-07, 03:28
Saw 6 SW's along Wilson Wy between Harding and Sanguinetti-3 BSW's and 4 WSW's. Two WSW's and a BSW were on Wilson south of Harding and 2 BSW's and a WSW were on Wilson near Sanguinetti. I had to make a delivery in the area and could not stop to partake. I also have spotted some on El Dorado St south of Charter Wy at 4th St near the motel on some of my past deliveries in recent weeks. Very little LE present,at least on this day. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
07-17-07, 18:02
It looks like there may be some action on Market St. Saw what appeared to be BSW's on Market at San Joaquin,Grant and Aurora as I was driving toward Wilson Wy. On Aurora,it appears that there may be some action near the Calif.St.Rt 4 Fwy overpass. After turning left on Wilson Wy,saw SW's on Wilson between Harding and Alpine. Hope This Helps.

Ganesh
01-06-09, 04:31
I was in town for the holidays, and decided to take a break from relatives. I ended up with Honey from RB. Wow. All I can say is that she is a lot prettier than her pics, with a tight spinner build. Spent an hour with her, $$, though that might have been a holiday special. She had a great attitude, and really knows how to talk dirty. All I did was half and half, so I didn't really check to see if there was more on the menu. I'm so sad that I was only able to see her once while in town!

Peach Skoal
10-28-09, 01:19
Well, was bored tonight and went exploring. Saw a couple of rough looking WSW on Main St before California. Looked a little drugged out so I kept looking around.

Went down Wilson and voila, there you go. Saw at least 3 WSW, 4 HSW, and 3 BSW between Main and Harding.

Went off Sireea Nevada and Pine and they just were lined up. Unbelievable.

Not all of them were beauties, but a few were 7.

Could not stop tonight, was meeting some people for dinner, but will try tomorrow.

Ganesh
12-26-09, 21:18
I had a session with Sarah Shine offa RB this week - she is a pretty little spinner, has a bunch of stars tattooed around her belly button, and oh my goodness, she is tight. Chatted a bit before starting; went from a nice prolonged CBJ to CG. The vision of her bobbing up and down was awesome! She's a really nice girl too. Anyhow, it was $$ for the hour, in a nice incall location. Face 8 body 7 attitude 9. Happy Holidays!

Mocha Kisses10
03-26-10, 21:20
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SoCalMonger
04-14-12, 02:16
Anyone have any recent news and where the girls are? Hopefully I will find some good ones when I am up there next week.

Thanks

SoCalMonger
04-14-12, 02:25
Watch out guys.

The cops were running motel stings. Motel stings are dangerous because it's harder to detect. The other problem is that the cops can nail you with other charges like patronizing a prostitute and furtherance. I believe the cops can nail you for "intent to solicit" for going on the motel property. Just use extreme caution.

http://centralstockton.news10.net/news/crime/95605-prostitution-bust-stockton-area-motel-leads-10-arrests

http://www.news10.net/video/default.aspx?bctid=1527104672001

OldArmyMan
06-11-12, 13:58
Thought I would share this and pass it on to others.

I was at the area of Pershing and March last night, and saw 2 BSWs walking along Rosemarie Ln. No leo I could see in the area, but had the other half with me so could not stop to get specifics. They looked to be early 20s, spiner types.

Snatch Lover
07-26-12, 02:29
So had some time to kill. Cruised through stockton not much see. There was hot looking BSW with red bikini top. Did not have time to part-take. Got her info will have report, hopefully with pics to go along.

Magikal Massag
08-04-12, 01:04
Was visiting and had a car available. This is what I found.

Mookie is the name of partner #1 second went by Jennifer. They were $.3 and $.4 on cost. They were ok WSW's in the 5 category range. I saw about 9 BSW on the street and most had nearby men watching their backs.

Happy hunting

Tcmits
12-21-12, 03:15
I'm from Seattle so am not too sure about relative distances to places. Stockton seems close to Manteca. I was here for work and decided to check things out. No reviews here so I checked BackPage and found this place:

http://stockton.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-healing-hands-massage-529-e-center-st-manteca-ca/5432573

I walked in right after someone else. Someone else walked in shortly after me. Busy place. Two ladies, one 50ish, the other 40ish. I got the younger. Both were wearing pants, not a great sign.

Nice back massage. After the flip still good massage. Wandering hands allowed. With a bit of talking I did get a nice finish to the massage, but could not get the gal to expose anything.

Diesel1
12-01-13, 08:16
Was visiting and had a car available. This is what I found.

Mookie is the name of partner #1 second went by Jennifer. They were $.3 and $.4 on cost. They were ok WSW's in the 5 category range. I saw about 9 BSW on the street and most had nearby men watching their backs.

Happy huntingHate to tell you but you paid to much. 5 category range ho's it more like .1.5 for BJ's and .2 for full service highest I've paid was .25 for lowest was .10 you're going to get these girls expecting everyone to pay high prices.

Snatch Lover
08-23-14, 16:31
Last Saturday went to visit some friends for dinner. It was still early when I left their house, so decided to take a drive on Wilson. There was not much to see so was getting ready to call it a night. Decided to get a coffee and see if anything caught my eyes while drinking my coffee. Drove down one of the back streets, and there she was. A thin BSW blonde hair, firm little ass, and nice perky breast. Pulled to the side, she got in and we came to an agreement. Found a nice quite spot and got started. Had her get on top and rode me reverse cow girl for a bit. Then put her missionary and had her wrap her legs around me as I gave her a pounding. She small and tight. All in all she was very responsive, gave good session. Got her number, while repeat. Told her I would pass her number to established hobbyist. Stay horny my friends.