PDA

View Full Version : 1st in WPB

Pussy Hunter
09-07-06, 12:39
Hey Mongers,

I took a stab at a Craigslist Babe in the WPB area (Boynton Beach) and she wasn't that bad. Her name was Kim and she was a tall blonde with a nice body. The fare was 150 roses, but I had a good deal with a florist, so it wasn't too bad! LOL

She met me at the door with a big kiss, and asked if I wanted to get comfortable and I said "Lead the Way!

She took me to here little room and started with playful touching and off came the top, the pants and the works. It was a little DATY to start things off, and before she rockeded into space, I put her to work! It was a great FS, but she was a little rushed when it was over! Thanks, next!

Anyway, I gave it a whirl and it wasn't too bad and she has a great set of lips, above and below! LOL

If you Sr's need digits, drop me a note!

Be Safe! PH

Tomkat4848
10-24-08, 12:41
Be careful of CL. St. Lucie County (north of here) Sheriff, running for reelection, made big sting of 35 people in "CL sex ring". LEO is avid reader of CL and uses it for stings.

lover691
12-04-08, 01:11
Hey Mongers,

I took a stab at a Craigslist Babe in the WPB area (Boynton Beach) and she wasn't that bad. Her name was Kim and she was a tall blonde with a nice body. The fare was 150 roses, but I had a good deal with a florist, so it wasn't too bad! LOL

She met me at the door with a big kiss, and asked if I wanted to get comfortable and I said "Lead the Way!

She took me to here little room and started with playful touching and off came the top, the pants and the works. It was a little DATY to start things off, and before she rockeded into space, I put her to work! It was a great FS, but she was a little rushed when it was over! Thanks, next!

Anyway, I gave it a whirl and it wasn't too bad and she has a great set of lips, above and below! LOL

If you Sr's need digits, drop me a note!

Be Safe! PHCould we get a link?