PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

Five
11-22-10, 17:17
It's called "Maple Spa" and there was an ad in the tribune today too.

New place in Spring Valley with an ad in the Reader- just saw it this morning- anyone have any info? Might stop in later this week- worth my time? On Campo road. 5

Ynroh
11-22-10, 23:29
The gals at the Flowers deliver an exceptional experience but you do pay a premium.Flowers? Info please.

Senchi
11-23-10, 02:53
Flowers? Info please.Dickbreath is trying to be too clever (or maybe he's used to the OC forum where everyone thinks they're playing poker)."Hana" means "Flower" in Japanese.

Senchi
11-24-10, 01:39
Poway, there is a place by the pawn shop, Carriage center, $40 1/2 hour, mimi works there most days, you can get an excellent massage with lots of teasing and a great HJ for. 25 BJ for. 60.

Stopped by this one tonight. I forget her name but it wasn't Mimi. $40 for 1/2 hour, the massage was good and HE was. 2. Nothing else on the menu. If you're in the Poway area and that's all you're looking for, seems like a winner.

Dickbreath
11-24-10, 01:55
Dickbreath is trying to be too clever (or maybe he's used to the OC forum where everyone thinks they're playing poker)."Hana" means "Flower" in Japanese.Guilty as charged! I am from the OC and tend to visit the SD once a year for Comic-Con. Habits tend to die hard.

BTW, did you know that Hanafuda cards aka Hana or Flower cards came about in Japan after the Europeans introduced playing cards to Japan in the 1600's?

Lightouch
11-24-10, 14:08
It's called "Maple Spa" and there was an ad in the tribune today too.Saw that ad too. Been meaning to trip over that way and have a look see!

Gspot99
11-24-10, 14:39
La Costa. Downtown. And near the mall (Olive Garden center). ALL are legit only. 2. La Costa & Olive Garden are owned by same Papasan. The downtown. Near Post Office . Oceana Massage. Cost $10 more.

Should have known. All three offer Foot Massage. As part of busines.

Coco at the newest (Oceana) is nice and gives good (not great) massage but constantly covers you up with a sheet.

Too many other choices for legit massage in the area for less. When will they learn we WANT the HE at a minimum?

Cesky
11-24-10, 16:44
Another successful trip to Hana today- she called herself "Maya". About 25, nice soft full implants (I don't care much for implants but these were nice) , a little 'rounder' than the others in figure but far from fat. VERY cute face, and provides her service with a smile, much like the others there.

The 'frequent visitor' card system they use makes a great way for them to know you're a regular, and avoid the standard interview and suspicions.

I've had good experiences with Jasmine, Rose, Maya, and I forget the other girl, maybe Cece or Candy?

I've yet to find another place like this one in San Diego as far as the attractiveness of the girls there- although I sure would love to find another MP with Caucasian female masseuses like Felicity Healing was in Santee. I sure do miss that place. Not FS but was just right. If anyone knows of a place like that. Please let me know!

Mr Bater
11-26-10, 19:40
Here's the other side of the business coin for AMP operators, Gspot99. Two notes of amusement: The U-T has this article under "Public Safety," and the fact that guys kept coming in as the bust was going down. DOH!

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/nov/26/six-arrested-vista-massage-parlor-sting/

NotSlowingAt57
11-26-10, 22:06
I didn't know there were even any places in Vista still offering extras.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/nov/26/six-arrested-vista-massage-parlor-sting/

John G Smith
11-27-10, 07:49
I wonder which AMP specifically got busted. There are several on South Santa Fe.

Anyway, the business owners should just throw in the towel and give up on opening AMPs in Vista. It seems Vice has nothing better to do than to have their squads repeatedily investigate "inappropriate touching" violations year after year. Ironically the other code violations such as peep holes are actually intended to reduce The "extras" provided. Without those peeps holes, the girls would be doing a lot more.

But yeah, before Vista did AMP stings every 3-4 years. Now it's becoming a yearly event.

Though it's funny how mongers keep showing up to the MPs even when uniformed officers were there. LOL! Actually it goes to show that the AMP scene is relatively safe around here for mongers. Unlike in LA county, the LE here primarily just go after the business owners and the girls.

Senchi
11-27-10, 14:05
Guilty as charged! I am from the OC and tend to visit the SD once a year for Comic-Con. Habits tend to die hard.

BTW, did you know that Hanafuda cards aka Hana or Flower cards came about in Japan after the Europeans introduced playing cards to Japan in the 1600's? I'll add to the trivia: Did you know that Nintendo's first product was Hanafuda cards? .

BTW, on an unrelated note (although in keeping with the japanese flower theme) , I drove past Sakura on Miramar Road yesterday and noticed that the front door was propped open, and an OPEN sign was on in the window. The sign for Sakura Accupressure is gone, however. I think the lobby might have been repainted too? Didn't have a chance to stop to take a closer look though.

NotSlowingAt57
11-28-10, 01:17
KGTV had it listed as Asian Acupressure at 1011 S. Santa Fe Ave.

http://www.10news.com/news/25928984/detail.html

John G Smith
11-28-10, 06:51
KGTV had it listed as Asian Acupressure at 1011 S. Santa Fe Ave.

http://www.10news.com/news/25928984/detail.htmlWhat's funny is that place was totally legit until very recently. It's why they survived last year's busts.

Anyway the charges are really weak. Illegal touching could simply be them massaging buttocks. There are no prostitution charges whatsoever.

I'm guessing all the charges against the girls will be dropped and the business owner will fix the code violations and attempt to reopen in a few weeks to a month. But business will remain slow due to the bad publicity and then they'll go out of business in 3 months time.

But for a human trafficking division task force, you'd think they would at least try to get to the source of real human trafficking. Very few of the AMP girls here are actually "slaves". The truth is it's just one among the other limited options an illegal immigrant who has limited English speaking ability has to make a decent amount of money. It's either yanking on dicks for $40 tips or working 7 days a week under the table at a Chinese / thai restaurant for zero tips. If LE wants to make a real dent in human trafficking or exploitation of illegal immigrants, then go after the coyotes. But of course, that has less on the job "perks" as doing undercover "investigations" at MPs.

Member #3991
11-29-10, 02:00
What's funny is that place was totally legit until very recently. It's why they survived last year's busts.

Anyway the charges are really weak. Illegal touching could simply be them massaging buttocks. There are no prostitution charges whatsoever.

I'm guessing all the charges against the girls will be dropped and the business owner will fix the code violations and attempt to reopen in a few weeks to a month. But business will remain slow due to the bad publicity and then they'll go out of business in 3 months time.

So I haven't been paying too much attention to this area as my focus has been elsewhere. However, today I was in the area and didn't have this info. I liked the place in question as the price and service was very right at $.4 / hour. In any event, I went by and didn't see any lights on.

As a result I went down the street looking for some of the other old stand bys. It looks like many have been closed. I went to the one remaining joint and got a massage. The gal started by covering me up completely. Not really what I wanted. You could tell she was distracted and told me about the bust. Everything was just very OK.

Oh well, I am done with this area for now. I don't want any lame $.6 / hr massage with limited teasing and service. Way better alternatives exist out there. Vista is pretty much dead from an AMP perspective in my opinion.

Uberschlager
11-30-10, 01:36
- Poway, there is a place by the pawn shop, Carriage center, $40 1/2 hour, mimi works there most days, you can get an excellent massage with lots of teasing and a great HJ for. 25 BJ for. 60. Checked this place out on Sunday, as it is close to where I live. I went during the morning and was met by an older asian lady, probably the mamasan. $50 for the hour and it was a damn good massage. Things seemed promising as she let me brush her leg during the massage. However, on the flip, there were no extras offered. . She did mention that she had another girl that worked there. I guess make sure to call ahead and make sure mimi is working or else YMMV. If mimi's massage is on par with the mamasan, then I might check it out again when she's available.

Senior Leche
11-30-10, 09:58
I have been cruising SD lately and noticed that there is a new AMP opened on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Named Golden A Spa (across from Men's Warehouse right by 163) and I also noticed the old Bella location on Mission Gorge has reopened as MC Spa. Any info on either of these two places? If not, I'll TOFTT and report back.

The old Sakura on Miramar has reopened (no name posted) with same MMS, same girls (at least night I visited) and same service. I also recently visitied the old Jae Hee Spa in Mira mesa, now reopened under the name Mira Mesa Spa. Average service but everything available for usual prices.

Hana still seems to be the best but I have had good experiences lately at Ami's Spa in Little Italy.

TIA for any info you can provide.

Sdcox98
11-30-10, 18:50
I have been cruising SD lately and noticed that there is a new AMP opened on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Named Golden A Spa (across from Men's Warehouse right by 163) and I also noticed the old Bella location on Mission Gorge has reopened as MC Spa. Any info on either of these two places? If not, I'll TOFTT and report back.

The old Sakura on Miramar has reopened (no name posted) with same MMS, same girls (at least night I visited) and same service. I also recently visitied the old Jae Hee Spa in Mira mesa, now reopened under the name Mira Mesa Spa. Average service but everything available for usual prices.

Hana still seems to be the best but I have had good experiences lately at Ami's Spa in Little Italy.

TIA for any info you can provide. I went there a couple of weeks ago when they opened. Seemed legit. Peepholes on the doors to boot. No extras available as far as I could tell.

Ynroh
11-30-10, 21:07
I was just wondering about this place too. I may have to check it out.

Ynroh
12-05-10, 09:16
I was just wondering about this place too. I may have to check it out.So I went to check out Golden A spa. Saw Apple, Chinese average looks. No teasing at all. Massage was very though.

Kelvinb
12-06-10, 21:44
Yep I decided to TOFTT and check out Magic Spa in Escondido behind Burger King as identified in the Reader Ad. Yep fella's take advantage of the. 10 off special for half hour. Well let me just say the place is new and maybe it's not the greatest setup but it will do. The massage tables are kind of small but the menu is full. It appears as though this spot has more hispanic ladies than asain ladies. I had Vivian and she knows what to do. Massage was decent and the price was right in line with the Escondido area. Remember fella's the economy is still tough so don't go for the initial $1. 00 but settle at $.80 for FS. So I totalled out at $1. 20 for the full package of services. Vivian was nice and I would rate her about a 5/6. A little older but a nice natural rack for a hispanic lady. Enjoy!

Senior Leche
12-07-10, 14:09
Yep I decided to TOFTT and check out Magic Spa in Escondido behind Burger King as identified in the Reader Ad. Yep fella's take advantage of the. 10 off special for half hour. Well let me just say the place is new and maybe it's not the greatest setup but it will do. The massage tables are kind of small but the menu is full. It appears as though this spot has more hispanic ladies than asain ladies. I had Vivian and she knows what to do. Massage was decent and the price was right in line with the Escondido area. Remember fella's the economy is still tough so don't go for the initial $1. 00 but settle at $.80 for FS. So I totalled out at $1. 20 for the full package of services. Vivian was nice and I would rate her about a 5/6. A little older but a nice natural rack for a hispanic lady. Enjoy!Is this where the old Sundance Spa was. Right off 15?

Kelvinb
12-08-10, 10:49
Is this where the old Sundance Spa was. Right off 15?Nope. I might have the name of the spot wrong but it's located on Mission and is close to the 15.

Kelvinb
12-09-10, 11:41
Nope. I might have the name of the spot wrong but it's located on Mission and is close to the 15.Beauty Spa not Magic Spa

Senchi
12-10-10, 03:38
Went to Hana yesterday, was given "Maya". She was probably the least attractive masseuse I've received at Hana or Kiaa, but was still way better than those in Escondido. Huge, seeemingly natural boobs were her best trait.

This gal knows service. Gave a real massage (got all sweaty in the process) , did some energetic acting during FS, toweled me down from head to toe, gave me some mouthwash and dressed me completely, right down to putting on my shoes. Price was as previously quoted. Which of course, means "expensive".

I'll tell it like eBay does though: "AAA+++ SELLER WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN thanks"

Joe Coodidge
12-15-10, 19:07
Anyone been there yet? Just saw it today. On Escondido Bldv, just north of Asia Spa.

Jwwilli
12-16-10, 03:17
I 've been coming here on business from VA, and finally decided after checking out the forums to try some local treats. Had limited funds today, and decided an hr of teasing massage for under $ was what I was in the mood for. Had read about coco at convoy on here, the "queen of tease" as another said. I was ok with that today. Called and made an appt and asked for her. Paid 0. 4 for 60min, shown to a clean dim room with professional massage table. Was asked to undress and she left for a few minutes. Knocked and asked if I was ready. I was sitting on table with cover towel beside me. I asked about table shower. She said not working today. Ok. Got face down and she spread the towel across my back and butt. And proceeded with firm pressing motions for about first 10minutes. I had seen the oil on the table in the corner and about when I was wanting to ask if she was going to use it, she went over and got it. Folded the towel all the way down past my butt so it was laying at top of my legs not really doing anything. Oiled me up really well including arms, sides, neck and buttocks. She stood at the head of the table and did long firm strokes from my head all the way down past my butt, allowing fingers to go down the middle across my rosebud and then back up. Continued for several minutes. I'm getting excited underneath and rasing my butt to show her my appreciation and that I wanted to continue. Did upper body and buttocks for probably 30 minutes but always keeping a hand and fingers near or in my gluteal cleft. Moved to side of the table, folded towel across one cheek, and then soaked my thigh and other cheek with oil. Did this really nice two-handed thing where one hand went under me and to the thigh crease and the other came straight down my crack across the perenium and her fingers met under me. Pure heaven, and I was rock hard, but never did she directly handle the twig and berries. I casually allowed my hands to graze her (fully clothed) leg, butt and crotch area. She didn't object, but didn't really try to provide more access or hint that anything else was available. Bent my leg on the table so sole of my foot was facing inside of my knee. More firm oily hand time in all crevices. Knees, arm pits, upper thigh, etc. Repeated performance on other side with other leg. Told me I could do another 30 minutes tonite for. 2 more.it wasn't really an upsale, they were just not busy and I think I was an easy mark at this point. I agreed. At about 1 hour mark (although I'm guessing. Wasn't watching the clock) , she left and got hot wet towel and cleaned my back and legs. Had me flip over. Again towel went over my package, and she started with a really nice head massage: ears, temple, eyes, cheeks, forehead, scalp. I had had a headache from the overcast cool weather, and every minute of this was like medicine. She went for the oil again. More long firm strokes from my shoulder & pecs to down actually below the towel and then both hands down my pubis and along the outside of my scrotum and meeting at the taint, but never crossing or rubbing the promise land. I was tenting fierce under the towel and opened my eyes to look up and she ws smiling down at me and continued. Got about 15-20 minutes of this and was ready to blow just from the sensuousness of it, but the towel stayed and she kept pushing her oily fingers right at the leg crease, outside of my balls, and my butt. Finished with the towel still in place and did my palms and feet and tops of my legs, then left at the end of the time to go get the hot towel for my front. It wouldn't have taken me more than about a minute to finish myself, but I let my hand gather some of the oil and started rubbing myself under the towel. Was kinda just wondering what she would do when she came back in if she caught me. She came in and stood by me and said 'ok, all done'. Without stopping my actions, I asked could I just have a minute or so alone before I had to leave. She smiled and asked very politely. What for?. But there's no way she didn't know. I replied so I can finish what you started. She had a small laugh. Said no. Not here, you finish later.

First time at Convoy, first time with Coco. It is in a easy access strip center with parking right out front. She was somewhat skinny, pretty and short dark hair, with a toned body (even though I never had any real access to it) and good soft small hands. Total damages based on 1 hr (.4) plus addtnl 30 minutes (.2) plus tip (.15) =.75 for about 90 minutes of being rock hard and over half of it having my ass teased, which I enjoy at AMPs.

Would I have wished for a HE or more? Absolutely. But my limited experience is places short change the rest of the time with half-hearted service just to get you to blow and go (not sure how it is here, but that's the case around DC area). For my money, I got an hour and a half of skilled hands that kept me hard and excited pretty much the entire time without HJ'ing me (and I'm 40 and a large guy, so I compliment her on that) , and at the very end, had I chosen to, I could have easily finished on the table under the towel while she was out and no one would have been the wiser.

Sorry for the detail here, but I wanted to give a good account of what you will. And won't. Get based on my experience. Would I go back? For the actual massage experience, sure. For extras? I get the idea from my time and the forum that that doesn't happen at convoy. Period.

I'm here in SD only about 6x / yr. If anyone reading can pm me with places where more is available in their recent experience, I 'd really be grateful. Convoy / coco was an almost legit but still sexy time . The fact that

There wasn't a payoff at the end will definitely make it not the place for many people, but if you know that going in and are prepared to leave with a full load and hair trigger and can deal with self-serve later, it was excellent.

Munzing
12-16-10, 03:35
So, I have been to Hana twice now. Both times I saw Rosa. She is a lot of fun, very attentive, and fairly patient with you even when she knows you are just trying to prolong the inevitable. I like that she is a tiny little thing. I have heard good things about Maya, but who is the best? Obviously at the prices they charge I want to make sure I get the best girl.

Senior Leche
12-16-10, 13:53
So, I have been to Hana twice now. Both times I saw Rosa. She is a lot of fun, very attentive, and fairly patient with you even when she knows you are just trying to prolong the inevitable. I like that she is a tiny little thing. I have heard good things about Maya, but who is the best? Obviously at the prices they charge I want to make sure I get the best girl.I've seen Rosa twice, Kelly once, Jasmine once and Maya ten or more times. All of them were excellent but as you can see, I think Maya is the best and for me maybe the best provider I've seen in 25+ years of mongering. Just my opinion.

Ampman1
12-18-10, 15:54
Anyone been there yet? Just saw it today. On Escondido Bldv, just north of Asia Spa.Yes. Went there for. 5 hr and got Anna. FS.

Eugenek14
12-18-10, 19:13
Just got done with Tina at Lotus Spa. I know all the reports here make claim that it's a legit spot but I was kinda in the mood for massage and didn't want to cough up an arm and a leg for Hana Spa. Even though in hindsight I'm kinda wishing I just saw a super hot chic and got my rocks off there. Anyway, she spent a lot of time oiling my body up and down brushing the cracker every once in awhile. Sensual, and teasy, but not ridiculously. I finished up with a table shower which is kind of awkward since to go in and out it is right in front of the foot massage chairs. Anyway 40 for the hour and 15 tip for nada.

Ynroh
12-19-10, 20:53
Yes. Went there for. 5 hr and got Anna. FS.Anymore details on Anna?

Joe Coodidge
12-20-10, 11:08
Yes. Went there for. 5 hr and got Anna. FS.Care to share on your experience?

Eugenek14
12-20-10, 17:53
I'm contemplating going to see Maya and I would just like to know since you have lots of experience. What about Maya makes her so special. I've been to Kamp's all up and down in Cali but haven't been to one in San Diego, but figure it's so darn expensive. Does she rim? BBBJ? I've gotten those up at Asia spa in esco but they're a little older. Please share some deets on Maya por favor.

Blacken Hard
12-21-10, 17:33
Went to Beauty Spa last night. Verified there are Latinas there. Finally got my Mexican MILF fix with Monica, older, flat tummy, and fat ass. The bggest difference with asians and latinas is the asian experience still feels like a massage experience. Better technique and more pampering. The Latina experience felt like an incall experience. Bad massage, no real pampering, not a good clean up at the end (I requested to take a shower to get the excess oil off, usually I get a real good wipe down.) But grabbing that ass while she rode on top and smackin' it in doggy was worth the missing anemities. This time. .5 entry/$ tip. (sorry I didn't haggle for the eighty, I just wanted that ass out of that dress!)

Cesky
12-22-10, 02:31
Back to Hana the other day.

Got 'Candy' this time. Of the three there I've seen (also Jamie / Jasmine and Rose). She's probably the hottest.

Pretty standard rubdown before the flip. She likes to take it slow at first, and cringes a lot, which I enjoy.. I like her personality the best, and the looks on all the girls there goes no lower than an 8. Will be back. Unless I can find a BP regular that beats them!

Cesky
12-22-10, 02:39
Headed to Chi Energy Massage on Mira Mesa. Helen I believe was her name. Mysteriously difficult to pin her age down. 30's I guess, but passably cute.

My experience here was almost identical to JWilli's review of Convoy Massage. Tons of teasing, front and back, but won't actually touch the boys. The one positive difference here is that the finish, although do-it-yourself, is allowed as she does a little thigh and upper leg work on you, but the cover remains in place at all times. She always made sure of it. A little frustrating, but definitely an above average massage for an AMP. I may be back, if I get REALLY bored.

8 for 60 min and I tipped. 4. Fair prices I'd say!

Eugenek14
12-23-10, 00:36
Bit the bullet and decided to go to Hana Spa. As I park and pull the mama is outside smoking a cigarette eyeing me as I approach the entrance. She proceeds to ask me if I'm Ishida LOL I say no and she asks me if this is my first time and I reply yes (telling the truth). She tells me 60 for the half and leads me into room number 5. With the mattress on the floor I tell her I need to take a shower which I do and then she leads me back to room number 5. In walks the hottest massage parlor chick I've seen in San Diego. About 5'5 light brown hair and fake boobs. She does a half ass 30 minute massage basically just riling me up, and making small talk. After I'm fully ready to go and a good amount of teasing she says 30 minutes. At this point she had been rubbing her boobs in my face and I've been copping feels all over. I say no and grab her and start squeezing her and pull up her top and started sucking on her boob. She keeps saying what are you doing but didn't stop me one bit. I proceed to pull her pants down and throw her over my face and do a little bit of DATY. Conveniently there was lube right there and she started giving me a handjob. I squirted all over her hair accidentally and we both had a bit of a laugh. She left, brought back the hot towel and cleaned me up. She tells me that normally it's a see-note for HJ, and $.60 for FS. I tell her I only have 60 which she happily takes.

Her name was Tiffany but she said her name was Lei for the first half hour.

Southali
12-26-10, 14:37
Headed to Chi Energy Massage on Mira Mesa. Helen I believe was her name. Mysteriously difficult to pin her age down. 30's I guess, but passably cute.

My experience here was almost identical to JWilli's review of Convoy Massage. Tons of teasing, front and back, but won't actually touch the boys. The one positive difference here is that the finish, although do-it-yourself, is allowed as she does a little thigh and upper leg work on you, but the cover remains in place at all times. She always made sure of it. A little frustrating, but definitely an above average massage for an AMP. I may be back, if I get REALLY bored.

8 for 60 min and I tipped. 4. Fair prices I'd say! The price for 60 mins is 60 dollars unless there was a recent increase I am not aware of.

Enjoi
12-28-10, 07:07
Hi all, this is my first post.

Anyone checked out the new AMPs that just opened up? I think they're all run by the same people, at the bottom of all the ads are Korean characters. They all open and close at about the same time too.

Senior Leche
12-28-10, 13:48
Hi all, this is my first post.

Anyone checked out the new AMPs that just opened up? I think they're all run by the same people, at the bottom of all the ads are Korean characters. They all open and close at about the same time too. Which ones? Be more specific and we may be able to provide some info. Or check some of them out yourself and post about your experiences. As a new member, that's a good way to get credibility with and information from the group.

Eugenek14
12-29-10, 02:43
No intel on Maya fer me mang?

SamHunt188
12-30-10, 23:40
Hello folks.

My first post here. Thought I will share my experience.

Been to Convoy a couple of days ago. Went for a massage for. 4 / hr. As mentioned by others like Jwwilli here, lots of teasing. Nothing more than that. Tipped. 2. Massage was good overall. Although I found its kinda hard to communicate with the lady (late 30s Chinese, A cup) who gave me the massage. It was kinda frustrating.

Sd1619
12-31-10, 04:30
Went to check out Hana last Thursday. Was greeted by the an older lady who was very gracious. Took my information for a "frequent user" program. No personal information, just enough to establish who you are for next time. She asked if I wanted 30 or 60 minutes and I chose 60. The lady led me to a nice private room and was immediately joined by Maya, an asian girl with an incredible body who helped me get undressed. Maya proceeded to give me a passable massage with lots of teasing. I could feel her breasts brushing against my back as she leaned over me. I caressed her legs and thighs and moved my hands in-between her legs. She giggled and asked me to stop. But as I pulled my hand away she squeezed her thighs together and whispered in my ear,"what do you want?"

I told her exactly what I wanted and she giggled and left for a minute. When she returned she proceeded to give me exactly what I asked for. Her mouth was incredible and she got me as hard as granite. When she got on top of me and put me inside her I felt like I was in heaven. She was so tight and had such incredible control I could feel her milking me with her pussy. When I exploded insider of her I could feel the spasms pulsating through her body. This girl loves her job!

Afterwards she cleaned me off with a warm towel and helped me get dressed before dressing herself giving me an incredible view of her tight, toned body. She is definitely an 8 on a scale of 10. And she's only that becuase I saw couple of other girls there who looked even better than Maya, but I don't know if they'd be as much fun as Maya. If you go see her, treat her right, she's worth it.

I will definitely be going back to make the best of that frequent user program.

SilverDolphin
12-31-10, 10:27
I am back visiting North County and wanted to try a place close by other than the Escondidos locations. I saw a short note about the one in Poway, and the price looked good, so I gave it a try. It was as previously advertised. Shy Mimi was the gal. Nice looking and gave a nice massage to my request. Used a lot of oil. Which was really down my alley. I would recommend this place if you are not hung up on FS. PM me if you want more details. It is near Carriage Valley? Cross street and next to Pawn Shop. You will not see big advertisement on the front. I almost missed it.

Senior Leche
12-31-10, 14:37
No intel on Maya fer me mang?I'm not sure what you expect me to tell you. Read the other posts about her and try her yourself.

Sd1619
12-31-10, 18:18
This place is a bit hard to find, but it is next to Poway Pawn. Suite 106 and it does have a "Cell Phone" sign above the door. I've tried it a couple of times, first with Tina. Asian, about mid 30s and an excellent massage. A bit of teasing, but no HE. Tried another time and got Joann. Again, asian and a so-so massage. Her style covered me from neck to ankles with towels and there was absolutely no teasing. If the massage had been better I woldn't have minded as much, but honestly I felt like I'd been wrapped in a blanket and punched repeatedly.

Decided that maybe a third time would be the charm and this time I got Tina again. I was at least expecting a decent massage. But 10 minutes into the massage she leaves and Joann comes in saying that Tina was with another client and that she would finish my massage. I insisted but she said if I wanted to wait I'd have to get dressed and wait outside until Tina was available again. Needless to say it went down hill from there. Same lame massage an no HE.

Maybe Mimi is diffrent, but haven't had the luck of meeting up with her.

Won't be back. Too flakey.

rainon50
01-02-11, 02:08
Checked this place out last week. Same prices and services as Asia.

Had Tiffany and left happy.

Jrsdaddy0528
01-02-11, 07:12
Stopped by Chinese I Massage. Advertising in Craiglist two days ago. Opted for the 60 min. 40 full body massage. Didn't understand her name, spoke no english. Chinese. 5'4", maybe 130. Older tho. Maybe mid 40's. Not to my liking, but very nice. Strictly legit massage, with towel cover. But I wonder if there can be extras had, due to some light teasing of the boys on the flip. Total damage, .60 incl. 20 tip. Nice massage, just no play. Yet Don't think I'd opt for it anyway, like I said, she wasn't my type. Young girl greeted me upon entry, looked like 3 girls available, all about same age. Will repeat, for a therapaeutic experience only since it is close to my location.

SilverDolphin
01-02-11, 10:28
This place is a bit hard to find, but it is next to Poway Pawn. Suite 106 and it does have a "Cell Phone" sign above the door. I've tried it a couple of times, first with Tina. Asian, about mid 30s and an excellent massage. A bit of teasing, but no HE. Tried another time and got Joann. Again, asian and a so-so massage. Her style covered me from neck to ankles with towels and there was absolutely no teasing. If the massage had been better I woldn't have minded as much, but honestly I felt like I'd been wrapped in a blanket and punched repeatedly.

Decided that maybe a third time would be the charm and this time I got Tina again. I was at least expecting a decent massage. But 10 minutes into the massage she leaves and Joann comes in saying that Tina was with another client and that she would finish my massage. I insisted but she said if I wanted to wait I'd have to get dressed and wait outside until Tina was available again. Needless to say it went down hill from there. Same lame massage an no HE.

Maybe Mimi is diffrent, but haven't had the luck of meeting up with her.

Won't be back. Too flakey. I certainly do not want to mislead. I am just expressing my single experience, which corresponded to the person a week or so ago. I like the no hard 'upsell' in the final negotiation. It is surprising to me that there are various rules among the girls. Not good for the house. I am returning to san diego in a couple weeks. I will give another update.

Johnny14
01-02-11, 18:24
Went to check out Hana last Thursday. Was greeted by the an older lady who was very gracious. Took my information for a "frequent user" program. No personal information, just enough to establish who you are for next time. She asked if I wanted 30 or 60 minutes and I chose 60. The lady led me to a nice private room and was immediately joined by Maya, an asian girl with an incredible body who helped me get undressed. Maya proceeded to give me a passable massage with lots of teasing. I could feel her breasts brushing against my back as she leaned over me. I caressed her legs and thighs and moved my hands in-between her legs. She giggled and asked me to stop. But as I pulled my hand away she squeezed her thighs together and whispered in my ear,"what do you want?"

I told her exactly what I wanted and she giggled and left for a minute. When she returned she proceeded to give me exactly what I asked for. Her mouth was incredible and she got me as hard as granite. When she got on top of me and put me inside her I felt like I was in heaven. She was so tight and had such incredible control I could feel her milking me with her pussy. When I exploded insider of her I could feel the spasms pulsating through her body. This girl loves her job!

Afterwards she cleaned me off with a warm towel and helped me get dressed before dressing herself giving me an incredible view of her tight, toned body. She is definitely an 8 on a scale of 10. And she's only that becuase I saw couple of other girls there who looked even better than Maya, but I don't know if they'd be as much fun as Maya. If you go see her, treat her right, she's worth it.

I will definitely be going back to make the best of that frequent user program. Good to hear you got excellent service. I often find that the older (not too old) mature ones usually give much better service than the younger ones. If she knows you well, sometimes she'll let you pop more than once!

What was the damage? Happy New Year gents. Time to starting drilling more puntang.

Sd1619
01-03-11, 02:11
Good to hear you got excellent service. I often find that the older (not too old) mature ones usually give much better service than the younger ones. If she knows you well, sometimes she'll let you pop more than once!

What was the damage? Happy New Year gents. Time to starting drilling more puntang. .5 for the 60 min. Massage. Offered $ for more from Tina, but she wasn't game. Left her. 2 tip for the massage. Joann didn't bother with a tip as the massage wasn't that good.

Jason07
01-05-11, 04:31
Went to Hana and saw Tiffany. Definitely good tight spinner body. Light massage first then I just took her shirt off and started sucking on her fake tits. Proceeded to do the typical deeds. Pretty expensive though, wanted $.60 after the. 6 door fee. We settled on $.20. She's from LA, treat her well fellas.

Sd1619
01-07-11, 00:22
Went to Hana again today and I got Tiffany. Very cute spinner with a tight body, very nice fake boobs, long black straight hair, and a gorgeous face. She's a 25 yeas old Korean about 5'2" tall maybe 100 lbs. Based out of L. A. She's has been in the USA for only a year but speaks passable English. She's at Hana's Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

She started with a very light massage and she had me rock hard in a few minutes. She giggled and and asked if I liked the massage. She's so tiny I lifted her on to my face and flicked her clit for while. She smelled and tasted great! She turned around and we sixtey-nined for a bit as she got the condom on then she mounted me reverse-cowgirl and rode me like a bucking bronco! Damn she was tight!

They must keep some information on those frequent user cards because she did a few things that Maya had done the last time I was there. Needless to say I had a great time and we both ended drenched in sweat. She cleaned me up with a warm washcloth. And I love the fact that she didn't put her dress on until she was done helping me get dressed. The damage was. 6 for the house and $.6 the rest. Definitely worth it. I can't wait to go back and see who I get next. By the way, the Mamassan actually remembered me by the name I gave her for the freqent buyer card!

Sysrq
01-08-11, 09:28
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-pleasures-25/6657998

I visited SD not too long ago and had the pleasure of meeting Mia. She gave me one of the best full body massages that I've ever had. In fact, I believe that she does offer theraputic massages without the extras. But the extras are fantastic! I actually called her before I left and she told me that she was still sore. I told her that it was all her fault!

Great gal you've got out there. Treat her well.

Sysrq
01-08-11, 11:19

I visited SD not too long ago and had the pleasure of meeting Mia. She gave me one of the best full body massages that I've ever had. In fact, I believe that she does offer theraputic massages without the extras. But the extras are fantastic! I actually called her before I left and she told me that she was still sore. I told her that it was all her fault!

Cash Value
01-08-11, 11:53

Great gal you've got out there. Treat her well.I've seen this girl twice. Her pics look way better than what you see in person. She's cool though, her massage was, first time, ok, the second time was pretty good. The upsale is awful. Her prices are stupid. Look for 120 I want the massage and a HJ included, don't ask me for another 60. Maybe she thinks its everyones first time and she needs money bad. If she would just wear the short dress and do a HJ for 100 for the hour she would be great. She's quoted me different prices at her door the second time I was there. I really didn't want any extra other then a HJ from her. She's not a spinner but she's kinda sexy. I only went twice because of the upsale, hate it, but I would go back if she started being a little more sensual.

SilverDolphin
01-08-11, 16:12
Went to Hana again today and I got Tiffany. Very cute spinner with a tight body, very nice fake boobs, long black straight hair, and a gorgeous face. She's a 25 yeas old Korean about 5'2" tall maybe 100 lbs. Based out of L. A. She's has been in the USA for only a year but speaks passable English. She's at Hana's Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

She started with a very light massage and she had me rock hard in a few minutes. She giggled and and asked if I liked the massage. She's so tiny I lifted her on to my face and flicked her clit for while. She smelled and tasted great! She turned around and we sixtey-nined for a bit as she got the condom on then she mounted me reverse-cowgirl and rode me like a bucking bronco! Damn she was tight!

They must keep some information on those frequent user cards because she did a few things that Maya had done the last time I was there. Needless to say I had a great time and we both ended drenched in sweat. She cleaned me up with a warm washcloth. And I love the fact that she didn't put her dress on until she was done helping me get dressed. The damage was. 6 for the house and $.6 the rest. Definitely worth it. I can't wait to go back and see who I get next. By the way, the Mamassan actually remembered me by the name I gave her for the freqent buyer card! I will be back in San Diego this month and am interested in this place. However, I am getting mixed messages about the pricing. How expensive. Then I see posts like this indicating cheaper than 30 years ago. Maybe it is this 'frequent spinner card'. LOL. Can anyone just give me the basics on the pricing for the various services? PM me if you do not want to broadcast. Thanks.

Norman12
01-08-11, 17:43
How much is the total demage including the extra? Thanks.

Antonio
01-10-11, 00:22
Since "Yumi" asked me to submit a review of her to kickstart her visit to S. D, I'm only too happy to do so, for her benefit and for S. D. 's hobbyists. Her pics are 100% accurate, beautiful face, petite and firm figure, sensual massage plus GFE service for the main course. She has a bubbly, laughing personality, excellent command of English, and just plain fun to be with. In Chicago, I was able to negotiate a reduced half hr. Rate, but don't know if it will be available to you gents. Here are her postings: PetiTe Asian; 24 (carlsbad area) on Backpage; or search for her ad on City Vibe under the name of Yumi. Highly recommended (from someone who isn't shilling for her since I still stuck here in Chicago).

Luckys
01-13-11, 01:27
Went to sumiko spa on ecb saw there add on CL and saw there place the other night on a stroll down ecb. .60 at the door for the half saw a lady named mimi she was a older Korean lady maybe a 4. I've had better back rubs she keep the towel on with no tease at all even on the flip towel in place she asked if I wanted more on my back I said no I need more on the front she giggled took the towel off and I left happy. She had be cups old but nice to play with. Tipped. 40 all in all good time.

SamHunt188
01-14-11, 04:16
Been to beauty spa few days back. Paid. 4 for half for the massage. I was escorted to a room and asked to get ready. I waited for few mins. And here comes the gorgeous latina girl! Perfect curvy body with nice fake tits. The massage was lame. But she was hottest masseuse I have ever been with. Left very very pleased after half an hour.

Member #2041
01-14-11, 15:44
Been to beauty spa few days back. Paid. 4 for half for the massage. I was escorted to a room and asked to get ready. I waited for few mins. And here comes the gorgeous latina girl! Perfect curvy body with nice fake tits. The massage was lame. But she was hottest masseuse I have ever been with. Left very very pleased after half an hour.What sort of extras were offered, and what did they cost you? This post is rather useless, and possibly even misleading, without that sort of information.

Ynroh
01-14-11, 18:27
Been to beauty spa few days back. Paid. 4 for half for the massage. I was escorted to a room and asked to get ready. I waited for few mins. And here comes the gorgeous latina girl! Perfect curvy body with nice fake tits. The massage was lame. But she was hottest masseuse I have ever been with. Left very very pleased after half an hour.Where is this location?

SamHunt188
01-15-11, 01:18
What sort of extras were offered, and what did they cost you? This post is rather useless, and possibly even misleading, without that sort of information.Sorry for providing incomplete information. I told her that it was my second time. So, at the flip, she asked me what I needed. I ended up getting CBJ and topless massage for $.5. But my impression is other kinds of services are available for appropriate price.

Volvos40
01-16-11, 15:02
I'm in downtown San Diego for the week. I need a young Korean female massage, to see a couple of times. Needs to be near trolley, or around downtown, since I don't want to deal with rental car. I'm from DC, so prices are no issue. Just want a young frisky k-girl, maybe have some extras also. Thanks

Ninguno Especial
01-16-11, 16:57
Stopped by Chinese I Massage. Advertising in Craiglist two days ago. Opted for the 60 min. 40 full body massage. Didn't understand her name, spoke no english. Chinese. 5'4", maybe 130. This was posted on January 2nd and I'm wondering if anyone has been there since. Also if they have any younger girls as Jrsdaddy stated they were all in their 40's.

Name of the place?

Approximate location or street name?

Thanks

Ynroh
01-16-11, 21:25
Been to beauty spa few days back. Paid. 4 for half for the massage. I was escorted to a room and asked to get ready. I waited for few mins. And here comes the gorgeous latina girl! Perfect curvy body with nice fake tits. The massage was lame. But she was hottest masseuse I have ever been with. Left very very pleased after half an hour.Did you get her name?

Ynroh
01-16-11, 22:08
Stopped by to see Rose. Nice petite spinner. Starts a nice massage then I flip over and give her a massage while she rubs herself. Notice she's already dripping wet. What fun.

Extras $.4

Tustinbanger
01-17-11, 19:44
Moved down from OC to San Diego and was in need of a quick fix and found it at Hana Spa.

Was reading some reviews on this site and decided to check the out today in the morning. Place was easy to find and the security entrance door pretty much tells the story.

Mama San got me to sign up for the Discount Massage card after she asked me if I had been before at the place. In the room I decided to get the $.6/30min service and got undressed. Just to make it clear to the provider that I knew about their menu, I laid down on my back with no towel covering my package.

Bobby came in the room, nice petite with nice round fake tits in a tube dress and nice white heels. She gave me the soft back massage with some nice ass play. Since I was in need, I decided to flip, pull down her panties and started to finger her. She was very quick to remove her dress, applied some lube and mounted the desk for some 69-action. After like five minutes, she asked me to come on top of her and I fucked her good and finished.

Since I had no idea about pricing, I paid $.7 tip for extra (she felt it was a bit light) but I was broke.

Senior Leche
01-18-11, 12:56
I'm in downtown San Diego for the week. I need a young Korean female massage, to see a couple of times. Needs to be near trolley, or around downtown, since I don't want to deal with rental car. I'm from DC, so prices are no issue. Just want a young frisky k-girl, maybe have some extras also. ThanksTry Ami's Spa, near interesection of Kettner & Laurel. Its in the Little Italy section of downtown. Depending where you're staying you should be able to walk. There's also a trolley stop pretty close by.

Dickbreath
01-18-11, 14:15
Mama San got me to sign up for the Discount Massage card after she asked me if I had been before at the place. In the room I decided to get the $.6/30min service and got undressed. Just to make it clear to the provider that I knew about their menu, I laid down on my back with no towel covering my package.

Bobby came in the room, nice petite with nice round fake tits in a tube dress and nice white heels.

Since I had no idea about pricing, I paid $.7 tip for extra (she felt it was a bit light) but I was broke. Hmmm. I wouldn't feel too bad about what you paid for extras. I've only been there twice. Pricing seems to differ from gal to gal. I have only seen Rose at Hana and Ynroh's pricing for 30 mins for a total of $$ matches what I experienced.

TheOCman
01-18-11, 17:12
I'll be coming down from the OC to Pechanga Resort Friday to Sunday for some golf, gambling and the Styx concert. I'm a regular at a couple of the OC AMP's and can reciprocate with some intel if you want it. I'm looking for something in Temecula where Pechanga is as I won't have my own car (although my buddy is cool). Outcall to the Resort is probably mucho expensive so I was hoping for some tips on AMP's in the area. I did RTFF but didn't see anything I could identify as in this area so I'm hoping someone here can hook me up with somewhere to go, maybe even a name or two and suggested prices as they may be different in SD than in the OC (we always pay too much for everything.).

PM me or respond in the forum if you want. I appreciate it!

JPF
01-18-11, 17:20
Since I had no idea about pricing, I paid $.7 tip for extra (she felt it was a bit light) but I was broke.You got a good deal. Bobby expects twice that for her tip. I once went with her for 45 minutes and after counting the money she told me that for the extra time I should pay extra (I. E. $1. 6). I pleaded poverty and didn't pay it though.

Munzing
01-19-11, 03:40
I know who the preferred provider is at hana for most, my question is : is there one that is known for a good table shower? I figure if I am going to go back, I might as well get the full treatment.

Thanks for any info.

Hotmail27
01-19-11, 15:57
I'll be coming down from the OC to Pechanga Resort Friday to Sunday for some golf, gambling and the Styx concert. I'm a regular at a couple of the OC AMP's and can reciprocate with some intel if you want it. I'm looking for something in Temecula where Pechanga is as I won't have my own car (although my buddy is cool). Outcall to the Resort is probably mucho expensive so I was hoping for some tips on AMP's in the area. I did RTFF but didn't see anything I could identify as in this area so I'm hoping someone here can hook me up with somewhere to go, maybe even a name or two and suggested prices as they may be different in SD than in the OC (we always pay too much for everything.).

PM me or respond in the forum if you want. I appreciate it!Not much going on as far as AMP's in Temecula. Aroma Spa used to be a guarantee but now they are closed. You really don't have much near the Casino as it is all suburbia. There are plenty of AMP's in and around Jefferson ave but I have not had any luck. One day months ago I went on an adventure to find one and hit 4 of them and was 0-4. Was pissed. I had luck in the past at the AMP's in Temecula but as of late. NODDA all legit.

Munzing
01-20-11, 02:16
Went to BMC on Sunday. Saw Lynn, young, cute, excellent 1hour massage for $40. Minimal draping, lots of rubbing of the butt. I massaged her butt, amazing table shower, no extras. It seems they are all dying to do it, but afraid of getting fired. I researched and found that Jessica does HJ there. Called and tried to reserve a slot with jessica, found out she no longer works there. I still think there is a chance there. If not, great massage for $40.

Munzing
01-20-11, 02:18
In solana beach. Went there tonight. Last time I was there was in 2007, and it was called something else and Yuri (Rose) worked there. No longer an FS place, that is for sure. Got a decent but inspired 1/2 hour massage from the owner tonight. No hint of extras. Did not tip, will not go back.

Munzing
01-20-11, 03:13
Formerly known as sakura. Went there the other day. Same mamasan as Sakura. Saw Candy. $60 for 1/2 hour. Just got a decent massage and a HJ for. 40 She wanted more, plead ignorance. Got her panties down and fingered her a little. She seemed pretty cute. I was short on time and money. Always exciting to see somebody new.

Double Nickle
01-21-11, 12:26
I recently returned from a Mexican cruise out of San Diego. Once again I stayed at 500 [West] Broadway near the cruise ship docks. It is at the old YMCA with clean barebones single rooms for about $50 a night. I checked City Beat and the San Diego Reader for massage parlor ads. Nothing Downtown. But lots of places in the area starting about one mile north of my hotel. I went to what seemed to be the nearest, about a 15 or 20minute walk for me.

I walk in the front door and am overwhelmed by the distinctive aroma of cooking kimchi. Ah, smells like its Korean. That's a good sign. A cute oriental takes me to a room. I get naked. She comes back in and asks for the $80 house fee for an hour. I give it to her and she goes back out. Although I would have been quite content with her she is apparently the mamasan, for after a bit a tall young Korean lady enters,"LuLu." She takes me to a nice table shower room and gives me a nice scrubbing which I don't get from my regular Chinese provider back east. She gives me a nice rubdown but not up to the professional level hard massage I'm used to now. She seems to interpret the legal notice on the wall a bit loosely. Certain parts of the body of the client (but which ones not specifically named) are not to be handled or even exposed or the masseuse must not proceed with the massage. Or words to that effect. Right, and why not take a shower with clothes on. At the flip I tell her I want everything and she gives it to me. Hand, Mouth, Pussy. Mish. Doggy. Very Happy Ending. I voluntarily ask at the end,"um, can I give you a tip?" She seemed happy with $140. And I was off to a perfect start for my vacation.

Double Nickle

JayEarly1
01-21-11, 14:45
Not much going on as far as AMP's in Temecula. Aroma Spa used to be a guarantee but now they are closed. You really don't have much near the Casino as it is all suburbia. There are plenty of AMP's in and around Jefferson ave but I have not had any luck. One day months ago I went on an adventure to find one and hit 4 of them and was 0-4. Was pissed. I had luck in the past at the AMP's in Temecula but as of late. NODDA all legit.I've had good mileage at many of the AMPs along Jefferson over the past year including FS at the one a few doors down from Taste of India (if you're facing restaurant it's on the right, in the corner). Lousy massage but made up for it in many other ways. At least 2 more nearby give good massages, good ass play and HJ ending. PM me if you want more info. Good luck!

Jrc80
01-21-11, 16:25
Any additional information on the location it sounds interesting.

I recently returned from a Mexican cruise out of San Diego. Once again I stayed at 500 [West] Broadway near the cruise ship docks. It is at the old YMCA with clean barebones single rooms for about $50 a night. I checked City Beat and the San Diego Reader for massage parlor ads. Nothing Downtown. But lots of places in the area starting about one mile north of my hotel. I went to what seemed to be the nearest, about a 15 or 20minute walk for me.

I walk in the front door and am overwhelmed by the distinctive aroma of cooking kimchi. Ah, smells like its Korean. That's a good sign. A cute oriental takes me to a room. I get naked. She comes back in and asks for the $80 house fee for an hour. I give it to her and she goes back out. Although I would have been quite content with her she is apparently the mamasan, for after a bit a tall young Korean lady enters,"LuLu." She takes me to a nice table shower room and gives me a nice scrubbing which I don't get from my regular Chinese provider back east. She gives me a nice rubdown but not up to the professional level hard massage I'm used to now. She seems to interpret the legal notice on the wall a bit loosely. Certain parts of the body of the client (but which ones not specifically named) are not to be handled or even exposed or the masseuse must not proceed with the massage. Or words to that effect. Right, and why not take a shower with clothes on. At the flip I tell her I want everything and she gives it to me. Hand, Mouth, Pussy. Mish. Doggy. Very Happy Ending. I voluntarily ask at the end,"um, can I give you a tip?" She seemed happy with $140. And I was off to a perfect start for my vacation.

Double Nickle

Senior Leche
01-21-11, 17:26

Double NickleCan you be more specific with a name, address or even a more specific location / neighborhood?

Bwetfan
01-21-11, 18:32
Can you be more specific with a name, address or even a more specific location / neighborhood?Based on his coordinates and description, I think it's one that has been recently reviewed here, with 3 letters in its name beginning with an "A".

LarryS1352
01-21-11, 20:06
I am a veteran on this board and a longtime Massage Parlor customer. Over the past few months I have had 100% satisfaction at A-1 in Escondido (just east of the hospital on E Valley Parkway). The mamasan, (her name is Connie) used to be at Sundance (Oh, the good old days). I went to see my usual gal, Erica and found she was on vacation, so the Mamasan who remembers me from Sundance suggested Cindi. What a cutie! She knows what we want and she provided 100. I saw the other girl and will choose her next time.

This is not hit or miss. It's a hit if you visit Fri thru Mon when Mamasan Connie is working. In my opinion this is the best place in North County. 0.4 with coupon from Reader and 0. 6 for GREAT service. Although I wasn't given a menu. Just GREAT service.

ENJOY!

Ynroh
01-22-11, 08:11
I am a veteran on this board and a longtime Massage Parlor customer. Over the past few months I have had 100% satisfaction at A-1 in Escondido (just east of the hospital on E Valley Parkway). The mamasan, (her name is Connie) used to be at Sundance (Oh, the good old days). I went to see my usual gal, Erica and found she was on vacation, so the Mamasan who remembers me from Sundance suggested Cindi. What a cutie! She knows what we want and she provided 100. I saw the other girl and will choose her next time.

This is not hit or miss. It's a hit if you visit Fri thru Mon when Mamasan Connie is working. In my opinion this is the best place in North County. 0.4 with coupon from Reader and 0. 6 for GREAT service. Although I wasn't given a menu. Just GREAT service.

ENJOY! Wait! You total was only $.0 If so, thats a super deal.

Senior Leche
01-22-11, 15:17
Based on his coordinates and description, I think it's one that has been recently reviewed here, with 3 letters in its name beginning with an "A".That's what I was thinking also but wanted to check anyway, thanks.

Cash Value
01-23-11, 11:22
Been to 106 many times and we all know its at best just a tease and a good massage. 102 does it for 30 bucks. How can you beat that. On Friday I went to 102 again. Needed to kill time. Got jenny, older, nothing to brag about. Massage was hot. All over me, boobs on my head, grinding her legs and crotch into my arm and hand. While her crotch was rubbing my hand I slipped my fingers between her legs and rubbed. She didn't move away. I rubbed more and she pressed more. She started breathing heavy. Her hands started to rub my ass and my crack. Next think I knew her hand was between my legs. I lifted up and she massaged my balls. Then her other hand went under my side and she started to rub on the tip. She wouldn't wank it but would massage it. She got between my legs and did that 2 hands on my thighs, ass and balls. Did a 2 hand reach under and massage everything. Had me flip and when she got to my thighs again, after pressing her boobs into my face repeatedly, she massaged my balls. Got an extra towel and covered my cock. I thought at first I was going to get extras then with that second towel it threw me. But she went under again and started to massage my cock and balls. Said not to touch her butt cause of the peephole. She massaged, not wanked, my cock till I was done. Surprised I got extra here. Will be my new cheap-ass massage place to waste time. I did help her while I was on my front. Took her hand and had her go under.

Muscles
01-23-11, 15:27
I'm trying to find this girl "Lucky" who used to work at Asia spa in Escondido. She left about a year ago when I saw her last she said she was going to visit new York then come back. When I go to Asia spa they say she's gone for good. I think she's back in SD but working somewhere else. Lucky was this stunning petite Korean. If anyone knows lucky's whereabouts please let me know.

Thanks

AmpExpert29
01-23-11, 16:41
Went to Ami's and saw Candy. Gave a great relaxing massage. 30 mins for. 60. Played with her ass a little during the massage. On the flip she didn't ask about offering a HJ nor did I have to say anything. She just sat down on the table and went to work. I asked if she had a condom and she said no. So I just let her keep at the HJ. I pulled her tube top down and played with the tatas until I blew.

L-5 / S-8 / A-6

Munzing
01-23-11, 21:58
Any info on AMPs where this is available? Have always been curious about it.

Thanks

Waylay
01-24-11, 20:59
Any info on AMPs where this is available? Have always been curious about it.

ThanksIf you go back several pages, you'll see a report by steelcan and his experiences at shamrock. I was there and had a similar experience.

Senior Leche
01-24-11, 23:06
Went to Ami's and saw Candy. Gave a great relaxing massage. 30 mins for. 60. Played with her ass a little during the massage. On the flip she didn't ask about offering a HJ nor did I have to say anything. She just sat down on the table and went to work. I asked if she had a condom and she said no. So I just let her keep at the HJ. I pulled her tube top down and played with the tatas until I blew.

L-5 / S-8 / A-6Surprised at her answer because I know they have their own supplies. I have seen Candy once for FS. Even though she's a little older, it was a good time. The girls at Ami's might not have the looks of the girls at Hana but service is consistently good and low stress.

Cruiser 69
01-24-11, 23:50
Been to 106 many times and we all know its at best just a tease and a good massage. 102 does it for 30 bucks. Can you give any more info on where this is? I assume 106 is 4698 Convoy but where is 102?

PM if you want to keep it UTR.

Cash Value
01-25-11, 10:46
Can you give any more info on where this is? I assume 106 is 4698 Convoy but where is 102?

PM if you want to keep it UTR.Same shopping center. Can't miss it, has a sign 50 tall in the front. Its another foot place. Massage is in pvt room.

Cruiser 69
01-25-11, 14:06
Same shopping center. Can't miss it, has a sign 50 tall in the front. Its another foot place. Massage is in pvt room.OK, just want to clarify because there seems to be some discrepancy. This center does have 2 AMP's, they are actually owned by the same owner. 106 is in the same building as China Max and has a $30 an hour special on CL. 112 is in the back and has a $40 an hour ad on CL and the posted price on the front window is $40. I am not trying to be a pest I am just interested in trying to get the same girl you did.

Waylay
01-25-11, 23:05
OK, just want to clarify because there seems to be some discrepancy. This center does have 2 AMP's, they are actually owned by the same owner. 106 is in the same building as China Max and has a $30 an hour special on CL. 112 is in the back and has a $40 an hour ad on CL and the posted price on the front window is $40. I am not trying to be a pest I am just interested in trying to get the same girl you did.Heh, I went looking for it today too. Settled on 112. I'm not sure it was the right place. Strictly legit- at least mine was. Good massage though.

Five
01-26-11, 01:20
Anyone been there? On Campo road in Spring Valley. A little too close to my work for me but was wondering what the deal is.

Cash Value
01-26-11, 11:21
OK, just want to clarify because there seems to be some discrepancy. This center does have 2 AMP's, they are actually owned by the same owner. 106 is in the same building as China Max and has a $30 an hour special on CL. 112 is in the back and has a $40 an hour ad on CL and the posted price on the front window is $40. I am not trying to be a pest I am just interested in trying to get the same girl you did.Yeap thats it. Not hard to find. Jenny is the only lady that does specials. Just help her a bit and you're golden. Its the cheap one closest to the street.

KindofaDweeb
01-26-11, 16:42
Has anyone been here yet? Seems new. I've never been to an AMP, so I'm not sure what to expect and therefore hesitant to toftt because I may not have the same experience that someone else would have.

If not, can anyone make a recommendation of someplace near UTC mall / Miramar?

Mr Bater
01-26-11, 17:51
Has anyone been here yet? Seems new. I've never been to an AMP, so I'm not sure what to expect and therefore hesitant to toftt because I may not have the same experience that someone else would have.

If not, can anyone make a recommendation of someplace near UTC mall / Miramar?In my last pass by there the place was not open yet (2 weeks ago). I've been watching this get built out for 2 months now, so by now they must be getting close to opening. Its brand new. Someone will have to toftt. My funds only let me watch right at the moment (from the street!).

KindofaDweeb
01-26-11, 19:54
In my last pass by there the place was not open yet (2 weeks ago). I've been watching this get built out for 2 months now, so by now they must be getting close to opening. Its brand new. Someone will have to toftt. My funds only let me watch right at the moment (from the street!).They're advertising on BP now. Might have to check it out.

SilverDolphin
01-26-11, 20:00
Well, after all the positive reviews I decided to bite the bullet and see for my own eyes. I am not a local, but come to San Diego occasionally. Anyway, what I found was that previous posts seemed very accurate, namely: Mamason did a lot of screening, and I said I was there, and mentioned seeing Candy. Evidently the real Candy came to the room and said do you remember me. Etc. I guess I passed and Tiffiny showed up. What a beauty. So it is true, mattress on the floor, beautiful women, no table shower was offered (so I guess that is not part of the menu) , a young woman, does all the tricks, no rush, decent massage. But we both knew that was not the main attraction. And expensive (but I expected that) The standard appears to be 60 at the door for 30min and 140 for the woman (I gave her 120). I have to say, it was much better than what you normally find for the $170 total at most AMPs. So I was happy, and would return again. I signed up for the frequent spinner. So when I come back, I will go again, and see what that might buy me. Bottom line, top notch woman who will certainly give you what you cum for. I have been to many AMPs in many states in my career of mongering, and it has to rank up there with the best. I like the no money negotiation until the end. I hate the negotiations in the middle of the massage.

SilverDolphin
01-26-11, 20:06
I am back visiting North County and wanted to try a place close by other than the Escondidos locations. I saw a short note about the one in Poway, and the price looked good, so I gave it a try. It was as previously advertised. Shy Mimi was the gal. Nice looking and gave a nice massage to my request. Used a lot of oil. Which was really down my alley. I would recommend this place if you are not hung up on FS. PM me if you want more details. It is near Carriage Valley? Cross street and next to Pawn Shop. You will not see big advertisement on the front. I almost missed it.I heard other say that this place is lame. So I promised to return. They were right. I got a different lady and did a massage. She was doing the hand job. Asked for CBJ. She said no one does that here. I did not argue. So she got pissed that I asked. Terminated the action. Hit the trail for Hana. Their Loss. No tip. So I conclude that I got 'lucky' the one time. If you have no expectations other than a clothed he. Than I guess it is a choice. No disrobing. And no touchi. LOL

Blacken Hard
01-27-11, 15:16
I'm sure plenty have been waiting. It opend up a few days ago so I stopped by yesterday. The place itself is really nice, looks like there are a ton of rooms (someone is very enterprising). As the Mamasan escorted me to my room she had a ton of questions. What was really funny was as I pulled the money for the gate out of my wallet, she scrutinzed what was left after paying the. 6 to get in! She asked for my name and birthday (month / day only) to create a frequent flyer card. After 12 visits the 13th gate is free. Anyways, I get to the room and get ready. Rosie walks in wearing a black sweter jacket and a nice purple dress beneath. She looks between 30 and 40, with nice make-up and smile. She is a spinner, almost too spinnerish? Skinny as hell with some big titties. I felt like I could wrap one hand around her waist. She gives a pretty good massage, including walking on the back. On the flip she quickly placed a towel over my dick and began a soft touch massage on my chest. She did this for a few minutes until I removed the towel, then she just went at it. Some soft kisses, then licking the balls, followed by CBJ. She moved on up and began doing this trick, she would softly kiss my lips three times in a row, but at the same time clinch her pussy muscles around me. She must have thought it was cute because she did it like five times. Switched to mish and completion. She held me tight for a little bit showing off her muscle control skills. After the clean-up, I left the tip on a table $.2 (no discussion hence). She said Thank you, but next time bring $.4. Earlier I had mentioned that I 've been to places in Esoondido. She said, I know the prices in Escondido are lesser, but here the girls are young and beautiful. I admit she was enthusiastic, but I had 2 great sessions last week in Esco for far less.

, and the girls were definitely not older, but both were prettier. In a pinch, with no time for the drive, I might return to Coco Spa, but I stopped going South of the 52 to avoid sucker pricing. Now it's following me North!

KindofaDweeb
01-27-11, 15:25
I'm sure plenty have been waiting. It opend up a few days ago so I stopped by yesterday. The place itself is really nice, looks like there are a ton of rooms (someone is very enterprising). As the Mamasan escorted me to my room she had a ton of questions. What was really funny was as I pulled the money for the gate out of my wallet, she scrutinzed what was left after paying the. 6 to get in! She asked for my name and birthday (month / day only) to create a frequent flyer card. After 12 visits the 13th gate is free. Anyways, I get to the room and get ready. Rosie walks in wearing a black sweter jacket and a nice purple dress beneath. She looks between 30 and 40, with nice make-up and smile. She is a spinner, almost too spinnerish? Skinny as hell with some big titties. I felt like I could wrap one hand around her waist. She gives a pretty good massage, including walking on the back. On the flip she quickly placed a towel over my dick and began a soft touch massage on my chest. She did this for a few minutes until I removed the towel, then she just went at it. Some soft kisses, then licking the balls, followed by CBJ. She moved on up and began doing this trick, she would softly kiss my lips three times in a row, but at the same time clinch her pussy muscles around me. She must have thought it was cute because she did it like five times. Switched to mish and completion. She held me tight for a little bit showing off her muscle control skills. After the clean-up, I left the tip on a table $.2 (no discussion hence). She said Thank you, but next time bring $.4. Earlier I had mentioned that I 've been to places in Esoondido. She said, I know the prices in Escondido are lesser, but here the girls are young and beautiful. I admit she was enthusiastic, but I had 2 great sessions last week in Esco for far less.

, and the girls were definitely not older, but both were prettier. In a pinch, with no time for the drive, I might return to Coco Spa, but I stopped going South of the 52 to avoid sucker pricing. Now it's following me North! Dumb question. $.2 = 20? 200?

Joe Coodidge
01-27-11, 15:41

, and the girls were definitely not older, but both were prettier. In a pinch, with no time for the drive, I might return to Coco Spa, but I stopped going South of the 52 to avoid sucker pricing. Now it's following me North! Which place is this?

Joe

Jrsdaddy0528
01-28-11, 02:06
Alright. Wasn't expecting anything but a legit massage from reading the forum and that's exactly what I got. Walked in and got Wendy. Young Chinese, about 5'4", nice body with good hands. Went with the 1. 5 hour for. 6 fee. By the time we were done, all of the knots were no more. Asked for hard pressure and got it. Suprised someone her size could pack that much power in them hands. There was some teasing going on with the boys and she knew what she was doing. Ended with nice table shower. Left feeling refreshed. Highly recommend if you're looking for some serious body work.

Chukichz
01-28-11, 09:54
I did not get the same treatment cashvalue got at the convoy 102 location. Didn't seem to want any touching and certainly no boobs in the face. She was teasing in the very worse sense, I. E. Would not touch the boys or would just barely brush them. She is not particularly attractive and it's rare that I don't find some looks in an asian woman. After the flip, she was again doing the not so pleasing tease and ask me how I liked the massage. I replied "mama huhu". That is Chinese meaing so so. That did the trick somewhat. She started touching the head of my junk and lightly touching the boys.

During the massage, I was considering what I was going to tip. I usually tip $20 if it is just a good massage but I was considering giving Jenny only $15. After she started touching the prives I upped the ante to $25. Usually when I get a GOOD teasing massage but no HE I usually leave $30, especially when there is some rapport with the masseuse. My ATF masseuse the teasing is so good and the rapport is so good I leave $40, even without the HE. Overall, I doubt I would go back to Jenny. Mostly it would be a personality thing.

Cash Value
01-28-11, 10:31
I did not get the same treatment cashvalue got at the convoy 102 location. Didn't seem to want any touching and certainly no boobs in the face. She was teasing in the very worse sense, I. E. Would not touch the boys or would just barely brush them. She is not particularly attractive and it's rare that I don't find some looks in an asian woman. After the flip, she was again doing the not so pleasing tease and ask me how I liked the massage. I replied "mama huhu". That is Chinese meaing so so. That did the trick somewhat. She started touching the head of my junk and lightly touching the boys.

During the massage, I was considering what I was going to tip. I usually tip $20 if it is just a good massage but I was considering giving Jenny only $15. After she started touching the prives I upped the ante to $25. Usually when I get a GOOD teasing massage but no HE I usually leave $30, especially when there is some rapport with the masseuse. My ATF masseuse the teasing is so good and the rapport is so good I leave $40, even without the HE. Overall, I doubt I would go back to Jenny. Mostly it would be a personality thing. I did say she wasnt much to look at. But right off the bat she let me touch her and we just got a long really good for some reason. Maybe my rubbing of her kitty got her hot. She said she hasnt had sex for a long time. Plus you should know all those places in that area are very careful. Most legit and the ones that do extras only do it for some guys. They don't want to lose the job, you know the drill. Soon as one of those girls get posted that they do HJ or anything extras they get flooded with customers and it looks really bad. Plus some look on some of the review sites which get the girl trouble and she either stops or moves somewhere else. Thats just how it goes. You need to remember that there are hundreds of guys reading this and they are not all very smart. In OC I posted about a nice girl that did a good HJ, she was 24 with a hot body. The following 2 weeks she got bombed with calls to the shop and every guy walking in was asking for her. Boss lady let her go, too much attention and the other girls got pissed cause she was getting all the guys.

KindofaDweeb
01-28-11, 12:19
Which place is this?

JoeCoco Spa on Miramar Road.

Chukichz
01-28-11, 13:15
Cash, I think you're right on.

Blacken Hard
01-29-11, 08:11
I think all Seniors have been "burned" at least once by posting that ATF a little too fast and finding out she's gone a week later! I do continue to share info, but if she's real good, I make sure to get my licks in first!

Sofaking08
01-30-11, 02:21
Long time lurker, first time reporter. Thank you everyone for all the info. Anyways.

My ATF has returned to Asia Spa. She only works Sat / Sun. Her name is Ellie. She's a young (26/27 whyear old) Korean spinner with bolt ons. She could easily be working at Hana spa. But its not just her looks that have me coming back.

She has superb oral technique and if you treat her right, can be an excellent GFE. I've been to Hana spa a couple times and the talent in undeniably gorgeous (Rosie!) , but the service has been somewhat mechanical. It's like the girls know they're super hot, which is a turnoff. But Ellie is always eager to please.

Also, it should be noted that Nana is there and she is a sex goddess. Best head I have ever received in my life. Although Ellie is a close second and has gotten better each time I've seen her. If you check out Ellie, tell her Pooh bear sent you and she may give you some extra love.

Any info on Latinas (preferably young) anywhere in SD? PM me if you prefer. Thanks, happy mongering.

Ynroh
01-30-11, 18:57
Long time lurker, first time reporter. Thank you everyone for all the info. Anyways.

My ATF has returned to Asia Spa. She only works Sat / Sun. Her name is Ellie. She's a young (26/27 whyear old) Korean spinner with bolt ons. She could easily be working at Hana spa. But its not just her looks that have me coming back.

She has superb oral technique and if you treat her right, can be an excellent GFE. I've been to Hana spa a couple times and the talent in undeniably gorgeous (Rosie!) , but the service has been somewhat mechanical. It's like the girls know they're super hot, which is a turnoff. But Ellie is always eager to please.

Also, it should be noted that Nana is there and she is a sex goddess. Best head I have ever received in my life. Although Ellie is a close second and has gotten better each time I've seen her. If you check out Ellie, tell her Pooh bear sent you and she may give you some extra love.

Any info on Latinas (preferably young) anywhere in SD? PM me if you prefer. Thanks, happy mongering. Oh no. You let out the my favorites.

Drowning777
01-30-11, 19:14
Hit up the massage place in Poway near the pawn shop for a 2nd time and got Tina again.

It was $40 for the 30 min. Massage and got a HE for nothing extra. Ended up tipping $20.

Didn't ask if any other extras were offered but honestly, didn't need it because all I wanted was a quick nut.

Let me touch her ass and tits but that was it.

It's super cheap but judging by the other reviews of this place, YMMV

Senior Leche
01-31-11, 18:18

, and the girls were definitely not older, but both were prettier. In a pinch, with no time for the drive, I might return to Coco Spa, but I stopped going South of the 52 to avoid sucker pricing. Now it's following me North! Checked this place out over the weekend, nice place as reported. This place has some affilitaion with Hana. The weekend MMS here is the weekday MMS at Hana at the girl I got has worked at Hana also. Overall a great experience but same prices as Hana.

Hornybear
01-31-11, 21:31
I'm in the mood for HE but not FS, and was wondering if there was an AMP in the SD area which have young (mid-20s or less) and hot girls I should look into?

SilverDolphin
02-01-11, 14:13
Well, I have left town but will return in a few months again. Just wanted to say that I learned quite a bit from you mongers in SD over the years. This trip, the best of the best was Hana. Will certainly return there. Thanks guys!

My last stop was to try out A1 in Escondido based upon a prior recommendation. I have been to Asia before (and in retrospect, maybe I should have opted for that place after reading a review). Anyway, IMO, A1 is similar to many others. The lady, who said she was Blue (probably because of the tube she was wearing) was not young and was a clock watcher on the 30 min routine. No complaints about the massage. And I got my first rim job in SD from her. Was really surprised. The routine was good, but again, she kept saying. 'honey your time is up. Your time is up" That was an irritant, so I let her finish up with HE. I did not get a mint. Damn! Total 50+100. I will save up an extra 50 next trip and go to Hana. Thanks again, and good luck to all of you, I will be watching developments.

NotSlowingAt57
02-03-11, 09:25

I should note that Candy is still at Asia as well, and always treats me well (though that may be a perk of being a regular).

Mechan2000
02-03-11, 21:48
Any recommendations in south SD? I've noticed a new AMP in CV in shopping center off of Telegraph Cyn road, any info on this or others?

Senior Leche
02-04-11, 12:53
Any recommendations in south SD? I've noticed a new AMP in CV in shopping center off of Telegraph Cyn road, any info on this or others?There is one on Broadway in Chula Vista (near E Street) and Golden Touch on Palm Ave in IB. Both rub & tug only, usually with older women. The older woman at Golden Touch is half Thai / half Filipina and gives a pretty good massage and good HE but its not an erotic experience, more therapeutical if you know what I mean. Don't know anything about the one you mention on Telegraph Canyon.

LarryS1352
02-04-11, 17:07
Well, I have left town but will return in a few months again. Just wanted to say that I learned quite a bit from you mongers in SD over the years. This trip, the best of the best was Hana. Will certainly return there. Thanks guys!

My last stop was to try out A1 in Escondido based upon a prior recommendation. I have been to Asia before (and in retrospect, maybe I should have opted for that place after reading a review). Anyway, IMO, A1 is similar to many others. The lady, who said she was Blue (probably because of the tube she was wearing) was not young and was a clock watcher on the 30 min routine. No complaints about the massage. And I got my first rim job in SD from her. Was really surprised. The routine was good, but again, she kept saying. 'honey your time is up. Your time is up" That was an irritant, so I let her finish up with HE. I did not get a mint. Damn! Total 50+100. I will save up an extra 50 next trip and go to Hana. Thanks again, and good luck to all of you, I will be watching developments. This is unacceptable. I will speak to the Mama San. This will be corrected I assure you. I will PM you after I have spoken to them. Sorry. Again guys go to A-a on Fri thru Mon and ask for Mama San Connie by name.

Chukichz
02-05-11, 10:15
I visited Convoy 106. They have upped their price to $35. 00. They probably have lower prices because most of the gals there are older than the ones at 4690 Convoy. This trip I got Jessica. I would not repeat. I knew I was not going to get much when she straddled my arm and I put my hand on her lower leg. She said "oh that tickles" in that little girlish way. A very bad sign. There was absolutely no teasing and no chemistry, all mechanical. This place seems to be really hit and miss. Usually the older gals have been around the block a few times and have some charm but not always. Again, I would not repeat with Jessica.

HoneyBoy
02-05-11, 19:00
I had the very same experience with Jessica at Convoy 106. Total waste of time and acted very afraid when I tried to remove my drape. I wouldn't recommend this place unless they have better women there.

I visited Convoy 106. They have upped their price to $35. 00. They probably have lower prices because most of the gals there are older than the ones at 4690 Convoy. This trip I got Jessica. I would not repeat. I knew I was not going to get much when she straddled my arm and I put my hand on her lower leg. She said "oh that tickles" in that little girlish way. A very bad sign. There was absolutely no teasing and no chemistry, all mechanical. This place seems to be really hit and miss. Usually the older gals have been around the block a few times and have some charm but not always. Again, I would not repeat with Jessica.

Maiko
02-07-11, 17:54
There is one on Broadway in Chula Vista (near E Street) and Golden Touch on Palm Ave in IB. Both rub & tug only, usually with older women. The older woman at Golden Touch is half Thai / half Filipina and gives a pretty good massage and good HE but its not an erotic experience, more therapeutical if you know what I mean. Don't know anything about the one you mention on Telegraph Canyon.Sad to hear that Golden Touch is HE only now. When I visited there before I had been able to get FS, DATY, CBJ from Chanel.

LarryS1352
02-07-11, 18:58
I returned to A-1 this morning and asked Mamasan Connie for a new girl. She sent in Yumi, a very attractive 30ish Korean gal. The massage wasn't bad and the extras were great. I intend to return and ask for Yumi again. No clock watching, no games. Just great service during and after the massage. Damage was $40 with coupon from Reader and $60 tip. She was very happy.

Mamasan Connie works Friday thru Monday. She told me my favorite provider, Erica, will return from vacation on Friday and work both Friday and Saturday. In addition I am anxious to try Sky, a gal I keep missing. She works Saturday and Sunday and is highly recommended by Mamasan Connie.

This Sat and Sun.

North County mongers definitely need to give A-1 a try.

Stinkass
02-07-11, 19:53
Anyone check out Cajon Spa yet on ECB?Sorry for the late response.

I had a late massage there one night (11:30PM they waited for me.) Cute fully clothed late 20s girl gave me a legit massage. Very good massage but the place is probably legit.

I called just before closing to verify they were open and got VM and did not leave a msg. They called back saying they would wait so I went.

Very polite shy girl. I tested her a few times but she was legit but always kind to my advances. I felt bad for groping the hell out of her afterwards.

Senior Leche
02-07-11, 19:56
Sad to hear that Golden Touch is HE only now. When I visited there before I had been able to get FS, DATY, CBJ from Chanel.Maybe those services are still available, just not from the provider I saw. But I got the sense their business is real slow and they only have one provider working, the older Thai / Filipina woman I mentioned. I may try it again next time I'm down that way and I'll report back if anything has changed. And I'll ask what happened to Chanel.

Ynroh
02-08-11, 02:24
Went to check out A-1, saw Yumi, cute lady in her 40's looks younger but I know my asians. Nice sized breast but a little flabby for me, she really got into it loud moans. Massage was decent, extras were ok. Her lips are very soft.

Maiko
02-08-11, 17:56
Maybe those services are still available, just not from the provider I saw. But I got the sense their business is real slow and they only have one provider working, the older Thai / Filipina woman I mentioned. I may try it again next time I'm down that way and I'll report back if anything has changed. And I'll ask what happened to Chanel.Thanks. I may go again this week if I get the chance.

Maiko
02-08-11, 17:57
Has any one tried Seaside Asian Spa? Saw them advertising
on BP this week.

Hooky
02-08-11, 23:06
Sorry for the late response.

I had a late massage there one night (11:30PM they waited for me.) Cute fully clothed late 20s girl gave me a legit massage. Very good massage but the place is probably legit.

I called just before closing to verify they were open and got VM and did not leave a msg. They called back saying they would wait so I went.

Very polite shy girl. I tested her a few times but she was legit but always kind to my advances. I felt bad for groping the hell out of her afterwards. Yeah I posted about this place back in October, same impression I got, it is legit.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4989-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1085466&viewfull=1#post1085466

Mastermind101
02-09-11, 01:00
Hey guys I just went to Golden Touch the other day and was surprised I thought it was just going to be a regular massage but I was wrong I made small talk with lo my provider and toward the end I got full service she was tight and skinny and flirted will repeat PM me for details.

Mastermind101
02-09-11, 01:03
I went to golden touch wellness the other day and wow I was surprised I thought it was going to be a regular massage I was wrong after the flip we made small talk and she provided full service she was tight and skinny her name was lo I believe PM me for details.

Chukichz
02-09-11, 11:23
Has any one tried Seaside Asian Spa? Saw them advertising.

On BP this week. There is absolutely no privacy at Seaside. I reported on this place sometime back. It's quite small and there are no rooms, per se. All they have in the way of privacy are curtains, much like you would see in an ER. Virtually any sound you make will be heard by everyone and it's absolutely legit. I can't imagine getting a HE there.

LarryS1352
02-09-11, 14:38
Yes I agree. Great lips and she is very loud when you hit the right spots. Treat her right and you have have a great GF experience. For my money A-1 is where I go in North County and I have been an AMP monger for 20 years!

Maiko
02-09-11, 16:39
I went to golden touch wellness the other day and wow I was surprised I thought it was going to be a regular massage I was wrong after the flip we made small talk and she provided full service she was tight and skinny her name was lo I believe PM me for details.Good to hear that FS is still available. Hopefully Chanel is still there, hoping to pass by late this week.

Jrc80
02-10-11, 19:04
Saw Coco at A-1. Mid to late 20's K girl nice body wearing a tight blue dress. Nice massage worked my back out. On the flip she loved that I was very hard for her. Started teasing a bit gave some nice sweet kisses and ended with an enjoyable HE didn't want more. Damage. 80 for one hour and. 40 for tip. I would return to see her again.

Jrc80
02-10-11, 19:26
Went to A-1 in Esco saw Coco mid to late 20's K-Girl. Got an hour massage and she really worked my back out with a lot of teasing. On the flip she saw I was rock hard for her. Massaged my chest and started giving me nice sweet kisses and loved that I was at full attention for her. Ended with a nice HE. Overall good time would see her again. .80 for the door. 40 tip

Maiko
02-11-11, 12:42
A question for my fellow mongers. What is a good way of getting rid of or removing the smell of the oils or lotions after a massage? I've been tempted to stop at an AMP before work or at lunch but don't want to go back to work smelling like massage oils. There is no shower at my current job unfortunately. Would not have been an issue at my old job since we had a onside gym.

Senior Leche
02-11-11, 17:29
A question for my fellow mongers. What is a good way of getting rid of or removing the smell of the oils or lotions after a massage? I've been tempted to stop at an AMP before work or at lunch but don't want to go back to work smelling like massage oils. There is no shower at my current job unfortunately. Would not have been an issue at my old job since we had a onside gym.1. Take a shower at the AMP whe finished, I'm sure they all will let you.

2. Ask the provider to wipe off the oil / lotion with a hot towel, almost all will do so and most do it without being asked.

3. Strong after shave or cologne!

Kelvinb
02-11-11, 22:43
Just a little info from the North Temecula / Murrieta area. Checked out to new spots.

Oriental Health Massage was the first and the price was right. 35 for HH and it was the grand opening but when I went in I figured it was going to be no happenings. Curtains were up with no ceilings so I figured I was going to get a basic massage. Well as it turned out I did get a decent massage and ended up with a HE so I left a. 20 tip. She initially tried to get me to hook myself up but I said no can do. I don't think much else can be had because of the set up.

Spot number two was Oriental Day Spa and the price was right. 35 for HH but all I got was a basic massage.

If anybody is out there with any intel on FS spots in the Temecula / Murrieta area hit me up.

Ynroh
02-12-11, 16:17
A question for my fellow mongers. What is a good way of getting rid of or removing the smell of the oils or lotions after a massage? I've been tempted to stop at an AMP before work or at lunch but don't want to go back to work smelling like massage oils. There is no shower at my current job unfortunately. Would not have been an issue at my old job since we had a onside gym.Maybe we could all start suggesting to the AMPs to start using massage oils that have no scent.

Ynroh
02-12-11, 22:37
Stop by to see Sky today. At first alot of Q's if I was LE. I soon convince her not so. Massage was good and the extras were great, she really gets into it quickly, she was dripping wet. And had to cover own mouth to hold in the screams she wanted do badly to let out. For me she was just a little thick around the waist but not bad for most.

Ynroh
02-12-11, 22:42
Stop by to see Sky today. At first alot of Q's if I was LE. I soon convince her not so. Massage was good and the extras were great, she really gets into it quickly, she was dripping wet. And had to cover own mouth to hold in the screams she wanted do badly to let out. For me she was just a little thick around the waist but not bad for most.

Qwer1234
02-13-11, 02:17
Went to Hana this afternoon. Met up with Barbie, says she works Fri to Sun and comes down from LA. Defintiely hot but that was that. Had a table shower and a massage, but refused to do any more. No HE no FS, definitely disappointed. Avoid her.

Sd1619
02-13-11, 11:15
Decided to try Asia Spa in Escondido last night. I was greeted by the an older asian woman who asked if I'd ever been there, and I told her no, but that I had heard about it. She led me to a room and asked if I wanted a massage and for how long. I said yes and asked for 45 minutes. She told me to get ready or to wait and the massues would help me get read. Which seemed a bit strange. But I went ahea and disrobed and laid face down on the bed. I was a nice private room with a rather large bed for a massage parlor.

A very attractive asian women entered and again asked me if I'd ever been there and I said no, so she asked if me I'd ever been to any other places for a massage. I said yes and she started a very soft massage of my shoulders. She asked me where I had been and I said Hana which she said she didn't know about. At this point she asked me to flip.

I was a bit surprised because she really hadn't given me a massage. But I complied. She bent over and while she was grasping my rock hard cock whispered "what do you want?" I said,"Everything!" and she said smiling a wicked smile,"No, you have to tell me exactly what you want."

I gave her a laundery list of what I wanted and she said,"good, we have time for that!" and she proceeded to remove the white coat she was wearing over a tiny black dress with leopard accents, and then she slipped out of the dress.

She skillfully slipped the condom on with her mouth while she positioned herself on top of me and presented me with a her most delishiously scented pussy to nibble on while she expertly worked on my cock. She had an expert talent that left me breathless while she swayed her hips to my tongues minstrations on her clit. After a brief tremor of her body, she stopped me and got on top of me and rode me like an expert cow-girl, using her hips and squeezing her pussy in amazing ways. Sshe giggled and asked me if I thought she was tight enough. God she was!

Needless to say I had a wonderful time. When we wer done she cleaned me up with warm towels all the while making casual conversation. She said her name was Kim, but that she went by Cookie. She is Korean. 28 years old, about 5'5".120lbs, with 34B, slim but not scrawny. Her pussy is trimmed but not bald. Which I prefer actually.

I asked her why she didn't know about Hana spa. And she said she didn't know any of the AMPs in San Diego, she lives in L. A. And she was just asking those questions to see my reaction. She said their are four other girls there and they're all beautiful and next time to just say that I know Cookie and they'll take good care of me without the questions.

All in all I was a memorable time. I paid. 7 for the house and left a tip of $.2. I was there for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, but never felt rushed. Unlike Hana where the mamasan starts letting you know when you're time is up.

LarryS1352
02-13-11, 17:24
Hey guys I am a Senior member with a lot of posts. Now I am asking for a recommendation. Can anyone recommend a provider with huge tits that provides extras. The last few days I have been watching some porn starring Sakura Sena, a Japanese gal with big tits. Since I will never get to do her, I'd like to find a provider with those big tits.

Any help would be appreciated. Send me a PM if you can.

Thanks very much.

Mechan2000
02-14-11, 02:48
There is one on Broadway in Chula Vista (near E Street) and Golden Touch on Palm Ave in IB. Both rub & tug only, usually with older women. The older woman at Golden Touch is half Thai / half Filipina and gives a pretty good massage and good HE but its not an erotic experience, more therapeutical if you know what I mean. Don't know anything about the one you mention on Telegraph Canyon.Tried the AMP off of Telegraph for the 1hour special. The place was nice and clean and the full body massage I received was really good. Got a table shower afterwards that was also quite nice. The place is legit. No HE or tease. The young Chinese girl was a cute and would have love much more, but oh well. Made the mistake of saying it was my first time. Maybe that was it. I don't know. I'll probably be back though. The massage was great after a workout.

Glovetexan
02-17-11, 23:54
I went in looking for HJ but got nothing. Older woman with black spandex (drooping ass) and tight top over huge rack. There was the lotion and kleenex box with the usual door prices but for some reason I gave her a bad vibe. I've never been shot down before so it was kind of lame. Worst massage ever (and that is saying a lot). There is no way this is a legit place with such a crappy massage. Actually went back when I was horny and in the area with same results. I'm a dumbass I guess. I took it as something of a personal challenge to get the HE but I won't be going back. I say it is a complete waste of time. I don't think any younger women work there.

Anyone been there? On Campo road in Spring Valley. A little too close to my work for me but was wondering what the deal is.

Hooky
02-20-11, 18:21
I read an on-line ad for a place on Friars, across the street from the former Minato Spa. . .

Anyway, I was driving to San Diego, and the ad was 40 bucks for an hour. . . .

I gave her $20. Tell me if that's too cheap.

Just wanted to make a belated comment on this and ask for input as well. For just plain massage (no sex) , I normally tip $10 for 1hr, or for 90 minutes I'll tip $20, providing of course the service is good.

Does this fall in line with the rest of you guys? Some chick actually looked at the $10 and said she is usually tipped $20 for one hour, I dunno maybe she has a bunch of guys in love with her.

So what do you tip for decent massage, no sex: 1 hr. vs 90 min. vs 2 hr?

Southali
02-21-11, 21:55
Just wanted to make a belated comment on this and ask for input as well. For just plain massage (no sex) , I normally tip $10 for 1hr, or for 90 minutes I'll tip $20, providing of course the service is good.

Does this fall in line with the rest of you guys? Some chick actually looked at the $10 and said she is usually tipped $20 for one hour, I dunno maybe she has a bunch of guys in love with her.

So what do you tip for decent massage, no sex: 1 hr. Vs 90 min. Vs 2 hr? I tip 20 standard for an hour even when there is a sensuality added into the massage. Everyone is different. Tip what you feel like. Bottom line for me, if she complains about my tip I won't see her again. At least now I know what her expectations and attitudes are.

Vaquero
02-22-11, 01:01
I stopped by there today on the way to the airport. They still have the "Internet" special of $40 for the hour. I throw in $20 for a tip, even though there's no happy ending available.

Truth be told, since I was banging a Mexican amiga all weekend, I actually just wanted a massage. I think it's a great deal for a truly great massage. With the tip, it's basically like just paying the house fee for a jack shack, but getting a truly professional massage.

I'm in town infrequently, but Monica recognized me. And I think though they're strictly prohibited from jerking guys off, they enjoy teasing a little, including slight brushing of the nutsack and dragging the towel against the tip of the hard-on.

Johncasd
02-26-11, 01:43
Went to their AM $29 / hr special. Got Tina. 40ish, not pretty, Legit with no teasing. The massage was so so. Will not repeat.

Desertratco
02-27-11, 01:28
I stopped by there today on the way to the airport. They still have the "Internet" special of $40 for the hour. I throw in $20 for a tip, even though there's no happy ending available.

Truth be told, since I was banging a Mexican amiga all weekend, I actually just wanted a massage. I think it's a great deal for a truly great massage. With the tip, it's basically like just paying the house fee for a jack shack, but getting a truly professional massage.

I'm in town infrequently, but Monica recognized me. And I think though they're strictly prohibited from jerking guys off, they enjoy teasing a little, including slight brushing of the nutsack and dragging the towel against the tip of the hard-on. Agreed. I had Amy at Friar today. No HE, but a very good and rather sensual massage all-round. Her long strokes were just erotic enough to bring me to attention, where I stayed for most of the time. During the TS afterwards, Amy turned the shower head on my unit a couple of times, which brought it back up again. Now I know why women are addicted to mobile shower heads! <Grin

The massage was excellent, BTW. As with Vaquero, I'm in town to do Tijuana, so the lack of a HE isn't an issue. I'lll return to Friars if Amy is there.

Desertratco
02-27-11, 01:30
I tip 20 standard for an hour even when there is a sensuality added into the massage. Everyone is different. Tip what you feel like. Bottom line for me, if she complains about my tip I won't see her again. At least now I know what her expectations and attitudes are.Agreed. I give $10 for a decent massage, $20 for a really good one. If the provider complains, it's not my issue. I've said to them,"more play, more pay!" though I don't always use that line. I figure that I won't increase the tip unless there's a darn good reason.

El Pollo
03-01-11, 10:57
Greetings fellow hobbyists.

Long time lurker. 1st time poster. I had the privilege of visiting Osaka Massage recently. Saw the advert on Craigslist. Easy to find location (Take 805N or 15N, get off on El Cajon Blvd.) quiet and discreet location. Got a table shower and hour massage for 80 bucks.

Provider was a good looking 30-ish Asian female named Yumi. (pronounced Yoo-Me) who took good care of me. After the fantastic massage, she asked me if I wanted some extra service. I said yes and she locked the door. She then lifted her shirt and let me suck her tits and finger bang her while she jerked me off. Tipped 40 bucks.

Hope this is useful.

MisterMagoo2
03-01-11, 23:54
Anyone knows what happened to L! Accupressure in Temecula? It was my favorite spot before I moved out of SoCal. Now I'm back and it's replaced by some lame spa massage.

Vaquero
03-02-11, 00:11
Oh, I wasn't banging a Mexicana in Tijuana. I was banging a big but nice Mexican girl on this side of the border.

I've only screwed a couple Tijuana working girls. Much too efficient action for me. I actually get more out of a massage than being the fourth dude of the day to dig out a working girl.

Given the option between a thorough massage with no happy ending and a BJ from a Tijuana working girl, I'd easily go for the massage.

LarryS1352
03-03-11, 18:41
Went to A-1 and Mamasan Connie (Sundance, Oriental Therapy) told me my favorite provider, Erica was off. So I asked for Yumi and she was with another customer. She suggested I try June and I agreed. I normally go to AMP's for the extra's and stay for a light massage. However this time I wanted a good massage. June entered the room with a big smile. She is 30ish with a nice natural rack. The massage was excellent. On the flip she didn't ask questions, just went to work. Very, very nice skills. No clock watching and no menu. Ended with a GREAT GFE kiss and a good-bye. My problem now is that I have 3 favorites. Erica, Yumi and now June.

Highly recommended!

Johncasd
03-04-11, 22:59
Paid $40 for hr. Got Coco, older 40ish, decent massage, little teasing, let me brush her kitty. Will repeat. Maybe. No HJ. No HE.

Hooky
03-07-11, 00:10
Paid $40 for hr. Got Coco, older 40ish, decent massage, little teasing, let me brush her kitty. Will repeat. Maybe. No HJ. No HE.How much did you tip?

Hotmail27
03-07-11, 12:32
Anyone knows what happened to L! Accupressure in Temecula? It was my favorite spot before I moved out of SoCal. Now I'm back and it's replaced by some lame spa massage.I'm not sure what one L! Accupressure is but I have been avoiding Temecula lately. I had some fun about last year but some of my guaranteed places have closed or are reopened with new owners and MT's and seem legit now. Last few times in Temecula I haven't gotten anything. I have been checking out Hemet and menifee lately with much better results.

Good luck and if you find anything in Temecula please share.

Senior Leche
03-08-11, 17:54
I recently have run into two oldies but goodies in my travels. For those who are interested, Blue (previously of Kiaa) now is working at Mercury Spa. And Chanel (formerly of the place in IB) now is working at OA in PB. Got great service from both, enjoy!

MisterMagoo2
03-08-11, 22:59
I'm not sure what one L! Accupressure is but I have been avoiding Temecula lately. I had some fun about last year but some of my guaranteed places have closed or are reopened with new owners and MT's and seem legit now. Last few times in Temecula I haven't gotten anything. I have been checking out Hemet and menifee lately with much better results.

Good luck and if you find anything in Temecula please share.L! Acupressure is one rank higher than Aroma Spa before I moved out of the area a year and a half ago. There used to be a Japanese girl there name Nancy who is in her early 20s, very hot looking, and massage wearing short skirts. Not only does she provide GFE, her massage is awesome as well. You'd be lucky to get one or the other but with Nancy you get both. I used to visit her every other week until the move. I should have gotten her number before I left town but oh well. I haven't found anything decent in Temecula the past two weeks after visiting 6 different places. I can't believe things have changed so much in such a short amount of time. You'd have to look hard to find a place that does not provide extra then but now it's the opposite. I have a larger entertainment budget now but nothing to spend it on. Was there a big bust or something that happened the past year in Temecula?

Studpuppy30
03-09-11, 00:46
I went to Hana Spa for the first time yesterday. I was a little shy about how much they encourage you to walk around naked. I was with a girl with a tricky name who said to call her Kelly. I probably overpaid for $.8 for the 45 min, plus $1. 8 for everything. Especially since I needed it so bad I took no time at all. But she was gorgeous, and I had a great time.

SandAddict
03-09-11, 21:11
I went to Hana Spa for the first time yesterday. I was a little shy about how much they encourage you to walk around naked. I was with a girl with a tricky name who said to call her Kelly. I probably overpaid for $.8 for the 45 min, plus $1. 8 for everything. Especially since I needed it so bad I took no time at all. But she was gorgeous, and I had a great time.Is this place in Temecula?

Ezenuf
03-10-11, 08:57
Help! I plan on visiting s. Cal in a few weeks, I have brothers in San Diego and temecula. Lucky bastards, LOL.

In southern Ohio you have to drive 2 hours to find a good AMP, everything shut down in the past two years! Any suggestion?

Ez

Me1000
03-11-11, 01:09
I went to Hana about a week ago and had a "massage" from a beautiful Japanese girl who said her name was Tiny. She was absolutely perfect physically and offered FS and 69, but she wanted to much, so I settled for a nice, oily manojob. This girls skin was like cappuccino colored velvet, and I still may take her up on the 69 offer in the near future.

Hotmail27
03-11-11, 13:59
L! Acupressure is one rank higher than Aroma Spa before I moved out of the area a year and a half ago. There used to be a Japanese girl there name Nancy who is in her early 20s, very hot looking, and massage wearing short skirts. Not only does she provide GFE, her massage is awesome as well. You'd be lucky to get one or the other but with Nancy you get both. I used to visit her every other week until the move. I should have gotten her number before I left town but oh well. I haven't found anything decent in Temecula the past two weeks after visiting 6 different places. I can't believe things have changed so much in such a short amount of time. You'd have to look hard to find a place that does not provide extra then but now it's the opposite. I have a larger entertainment budget now but nothing to spend it on. Was there a big bust or something that happened the past year in Temecula?I don't know of ay busts. I used to frequent Aroma before it closed down. Had a decent time there. I did like you did a few months ago, I went to 4 different parlors and not one did I receive any extras. And not one did I leave a tip. Maybe I should have but I wasn't happy. Since then I have been staying away from Temecula

Solarisp91
03-12-11, 13:28
So after scouring this forum for a day or two to find the no hassle "massage" I decided yesterday to try out A-1 in Esco. Mamasan greeted me with a smile and lead me to a room. Gave her my coupon and asked for a half hour. All I really wanted was for some play with a nice girl and a HE. I get undressed and lay down on the table. In walks Sue in a nice red dress. She was gorgeous. Nice, sweet and gave a very attentive massage. My back was really stiff so I actually wanted a massage but really was there for the extras. We chatted for a bit. I got the normal qualifier question to check if I was LE. I made a mistake I think by telling her I work in "security" (I sell residential alarm systems that is all) but I think I spooked her because even when my hand brushed her legs or I made like I was cool nothing happened. When she flipped me she continued with massage and didn't ask if I wanted anything else. The massage was great, really helped my back out, but that was it. She was not sensual about it all so I was not at attention when she flipped me. Then Mamasan yelled from the other room that time was up and we were done!

I was so frustrated. Sue was beautiful and I really wanted to enjoy her. I guess I was too nervous to really initiate anything but I gave all the normal tells. One thing that was off was she smelled like Korean food and belched a couple of time during the massage. But whatever. When she left I got up to get dressed, she came back and sat down on the bed. I asked her coyly if they did any "extra's" which I know is wrong but I was frazzled. She looked at me weird and asked "what?" I said never mind. I tipped her. 1 (standard tip I give to legit massage places) and she asked me to come again. I felt robbed in a way. So I drove down the street to Asia spa, and got Candy for a quick HJ which was Meh. I tipped her. 4 and she looked at me like I was crazy and said next time more. Yeah right.

All in all this was such a waste of money.

Tusok
03-13-11, 03:01
So after scouring this forum for a day or two to find the no hassle "massage" I decided yesterday to try out A-1 in Esco. Mamasan greeted me with a smile and lead me to a room. Gave her my coupon and asked for a half hour. All I really wanted was for some play with a nice girl and a HE. I get undressed and lay down on the table. In walks Sue in a nice red dress. She was gorgeous. Nice, sweet and gave a very attentive massage. My back was really stiff so I actually wanted a massage but really was there for the extras. We chatted for a bit. I got the normal qualifier question to check if I was LE. I made a mistake I think by telling her I work in "security" (I sell residential alarm systems that is all) but I think I spooked her because even when my hand brushed her legs or I made like I was cool nothing happened. When she flipped me she continued with massage and didn't ask if I wanted anything else. The massage was great, really helped my back out, but that was it. She was not sensual about it all so I was not at attention when she flipped me. Then Mamasan yelled from the other room that time was up and we were done!

I was so frustrated. Sue was beautiful and I really wanted to enjoy her. I guess I was too nervous to really initiate anything but I gave all the normal tells. One thing that was off was she smelled like Korean food and belched a couple of time during the massage. But whatever. When she left I got up to get dressed, she came back and sat down on the bed. I asked her coyly if they did any "extra's" which I know is wrong but I was frazzled. She looked at me weird and asked "what?" I said never mind. I tipped her. 1 (standard tip I give to legit massage places) and she asked me to come again. I felt robbed in a way. So I drove down the street to Asia spa, and got Candy for a quick HJ which was Meh. I tipped her. 4 and she looked at me like I was crazy and said next time more. Yeah right.

All in all this was such a waste of money.Try the list:

http://thenewlistsandiego.com/

It will be a pay site at the end of the month but now it's free. Look up Robin. $90 gets you a great massage and good ending.

Also check out ***** (aka SDASP) :

http://www.*****.com/vBull/forumdisplay.php?f=78

Munzing
03-14-11, 00:59
I have gone to see Lynn 3 times in the last week. Each time an excellent 1 hour massage for only $40. Each time the teasing is more, less draping, more ball stroking, teasing, cock brushing etc. Oh my god. Absolutely no hint of HE, but she is already breaking so many CA massage laws. WTF? Why are these masseuses staying legit yet breaking so many rules? It is worth the $40 plus $10 tip for the hour tease fest, but seriously, I would give this young cute girl $80 for some satisfaction. Her english is not even good enough to understand the concept of tease.

Anyone have success here?

Furys
03-14-11, 01:19
I have gone to see Lynn 3 times in the last week. Each time an excellent 1 hour massage for only $40. Each time the teasing is more, less draping, more ball stroking, teasing, cock brushing etc. Oh my god. Absolutely no hint of HE, but she is already breaking so many CA massage laws. WTF? Why are these masseuses staying legit yet breaking so many rules? It is worth the $40 plus $10 tip for the hour tease fest, but seriously, I would give this young cute girl $80 for some satisfaction. Her english is not even good enough to understand the concept of tease.

Anyone have success here?It's a nice strategy to get you to keep coming, don't you think? . By brushing, it could simply be an accident, not no laws are broken. You need to be more proactive and place her hand where you want it to be.

One time I was to a dim lit room with just the curtains for some privacy. The lady was playing with my butt nicely, felt pretty nice. On the flip she got closer and closer to a homerun. But the clock rang, so time was up.

Mechan2000
03-14-11, 02:22
Tried another spot on Bonita road. It had all the promising signs. 60 up front, locking door in room, she asked me to lay naked and gave entire massage that way. Thought I read somewhere that this place served HE's, but luck was not with me tonight. Although I had a great massage from a cutie and spent 45min waiting for the real fun to begin but alas. Nothing. I'm sure I'll be back because the legit massage was that good too. Anyone out there had better luck?

Ocelotseven
03-14-11, 23:11
Guess I have to add to the bad news from Mechan2000 and Munzing. Went to Convoy behind the China Max on Sunday. Asked for a 90m, got "Jenny". Started out really well, lots of smiles, she even said she recognized me from Friar's (where I have always tipped very well) so I thought, that is great. Got even better mid-massage when she started the light stroking, the brushing against perineum, and after flip she was brushing up against the side of an stiff muscle that she had obviously given me deliberately.

At the table shower she let me go undraped, so I thought it was going to happen for sure and tried to guide her hand where I needed it the most. She grunts "nngh" and points with her other hand towards the door / peephole.

Why is there a peephole in a bathing room?

We dry off, head back to the room, I try to stay friendly but "Jenny" tells me "put cloth on". She comes back, I'm clothed, she asked if I enjoy massage? I said it was fine (it was OK until the teasing) and handed. 2 She stared at it like I handed her a turd and asks, .1 mohh?

I stood there and stared at her in disbelief, with my still-loaded capgun in my pocket, , and then finally say "next time". She seems OK with this and tell me what days she works. Good, now I know when NOT to EVER go.

Torture, had to finish the massage at home. Total dmg, .6 +.2 + insane gas prices ( .1?)

Do *not* recommend Convoy or Friars, at this point (same thing over there, despite having become a trusted regular). I'd rather have a 100% lgt@the chiros than leave a place so agitated and UNrelaxed.

Joe Coodidge
03-15-11, 08:55
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/vista/7c78b645-8fff-57e6-81bd-9924d3a322c8.html

I had not visited any of these establishments. But it seems the police focus on Vista.

Joe

Bwetfan
03-15-11, 18:32
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/vista/7c78b645-8fff-57e6-81bd-9924d3a322c8.html

I had not visited any of these establishments. But it seems the police focus on Vista.

If you look at most of the news reports of the Vista busts, they almost always say "after receiving complaints". I don't think it is police focus as much as it is a busy community "activist".

Solarisp91
03-15-11, 18:56
Hey guys,

I just joined not to long ago and made a post the other day about my lame experience trying this out. I'm still learning but eaqer to get back on the horse as it were. I came upon this girls today and I would love to know if anyone has seen her and how it was. Or direct me to a post that may provide said info. I am afraid this is too good to be true. And I am also afraid I may fall in love.

http://sensualgoddessstephanie.com/index.html

Tusok
03-16-11, 03:33
Hey guys,

I just joined not to long ago and made a post the other day about my lame experience trying this out. I'm still learning but eaqer to get back on the horse as it were. I came upon this girls today and I would love to know if anyone has seen her and how it was. Or direct me to a post that may provide said info. I am afraid this is too good to be true. And I am also afraid I may fall in love.

http://sensualgoddessstephanie.com/index.htmlIf you look down a few posts I gave you the resources to check this kind of question out. She is popular on both The List and SDASP.

Joe Coodidge
03-16-11, 08:58
If you look at most of the news reports of the Vista busts, they almost always say "after receiving complaints". I don't think it is police focus as much as it is a busy community "activist".Good point. I wondered about this too. Maybe one of the local companies in the area or same strip mall.

Joe Coodidge
03-16-11, 09:05
Hey guys,

http://sensualgoddessstephanie.com/index.html

Yeah, she seems cute and fun. She also seems to have quite a few reviews on other sites so you can go to those sites and check it out too.

The best approach is to go an check it out yourself. I would if I had the $$$ right now. She appears not to do FS, just a FBSM. Plus those body slides are fun. I went to this provider a while back and it was amazing:

http://www.billie4urbody.com/index.html

Joe

Solarisp91
03-17-11, 02:39
I have not been to or have even thought about this place in years. I stopped by today and was pleasantly surprised. The last time I was there was maybe 12 years ago, Ouch. At any rate back then the girls were way more trashy, and quite possibly way more inebriated. This time however proved to be a big improvement. .2 for the best five minutes. Just what I needed.

Member #2041
03-17-11, 19:29
I have not been to or have even thought about this place in years. I stopped by today and was pleasantly surprised. The last time I was there was maybe 12 years ago, Ouch. At any rate back then the girls were way more trashy, and quite possibly way more inebriated. This time however proved to be a big improvement. .2 for the best five minutes. Just what I needed.I prefer them trashy and inebriated.

John G Smith
03-18-11, 04:01

JoeThat was quick. I hadn't even had a chance to visit that place and it's already busted. Even in Vista they usually can go for 6-8 months before getting busted. This one barely lasted a month or two.

I agree, it's the complaints that cause these places to get investigated and the Vista PD seems pretty eager to followup on AMP complaints whereas other city PDs concentrate on more serious crimes.

But part of opening an AMP is getting a good non-descript location in a somewhat seedy area and greasing the right people. The Vista AMP that just got shutdown was too close to middle-class residential areas and it's clear the AMP owner didn't soften up the neighboring business owners.

I remember talking to a mamasan at an Oceanside AMP a few years back and she would tell me how her business neighbors were very friendly and she would treat them to lunch (and maybe more?) and etc. That AMP managed to stay in business for quite a while and it wasn't finally shutdown until the city council decided to "clean up" Oceanside blvd and started revoking massage permits city-wide. But the mamasan was never narked on by her neighbors or had trouble with the LE because she knew how to grease the right people. Maybe that's the difference between the Korean and Chinese AMPs.

LarryS1352
03-20-11, 18:00
I visited A1 a few days ago and asked Mamasan Connie for Erica, who is my favorite provider. I usually get 30 min but when I found that Erica was available I chose 60 minutes. Erica was educated in the USA and speaks perfect English. She has a beautiful natural rack and tremendous oral skills. Her massage is decent. I have been going to AMP for over 15 years and Erica is the best. I will PM details to regular posters. For all others try the 30 min massage with Erica. It's $40 with the coupon in the Reader. I tip 0. 6. You won't be disappointed.

Mechan2000
03-21-11, 01:42
Visited Bonita this weekend and received another great massage followed by HE that I was not expecting which is always good. There was a lot of teasing but I had that before w / out any finish, but this time I guess luck was on my side. They have a mix of older and younger gals, and either way, you can at least assume you'll get a good rub. I haven't had a bad one yet. I didn't try my negotiation skills so it was. 50 for the rub and. 40 for the tug.

Member #3991
03-25-11, 00:42
That was quick. I hadn't even had a chance to visit that place and it's already busted. Even in Vista they usually can go for 6-8 months before getting busted. This one barely lasted a month or two.

I agree, it's the complaints that cause these places to get investigated and the Vista PD seems pretty eager to followup on AMP complaints whereas other city PDs concentrate on more serious crimes.

This place was crazy busy because it was the only game in town and the girls went beyond the normal R&T for a Chinese place. Good while it lasted but it was clearly doomed from the start.

LarryS1352
03-25-11, 20:58
I received very bad news today. Mamasan Connie has left A-1 and took along with her several of her really good providers including Erica.

When I find out where they are I will post.

In the meantime I have very reliable sources that tell me Asia Spa (see reports below) and Touch of Health are good bets. I will also try new Spas here in Escondido and post.

Cates
03-26-11, 01:08
03-20-11 22:42Mechan2000

Visited Bonita this weekend and received another great massage followed by HE that I was not expecting which is always good. There was a lot of teasing but I had that before w / out any finish, but this time I guess luck was on my side. They have a mix of older and younger gals, and either way, you can at least assume you'll get a good rub. I haven't had a bad one yet. I didn't try my negotiation skills so it was. 50 for the rub and. 40 for the tug.

I haven't seen a Chinese massage parlor in Bonita for years. Are you talking about one on Bonita Road in Chula Vista?

John G Smith
03-26-11, 06:03
This place was crazy busy because it was the only game in town and the girls went beyond the normal R&T for a Chinese place. Good while it lasted but it was clearly doomed from the start.Damn.

Yeah that place popped up right when my pocketbook was light, so I couldn't check it out. Knew that place wasn't going to last long. But now that I have some coin I wanted to go around the board at least once over there but that place barely survived a month. Oh well. Guess I'll still be sticking to escorts for now.

Member #3991
03-26-11, 14:47
... and Touch of Health ... good bets. I will also try new Spas here in Escondido and post.While I haven't been in ToH for quite some time, I always viewed it as very much as a second tier location.

Member #3991
03-26-11, 14:57
Damn.

Yeah that place popped up right when my pocketbook was light, so I couldn't check it out. Knew that place wasn't going to last long. But now that I have some coin I wanted to go around the board at least once over there but that place barely survived a month. Oh well. Guess I'll still be sticking to escorts for now. Yes, a would like to reconnect with two of those "girls" in the future. However, Vista just isn't up for any kind "fun" any more. Of course this joint was just so in your face that no way it could survive.

I agree that for FS that escorts can be a better deal. I wish more Asians would go that route in SD. Still, I would like to find a good, convenient R&T location. I am only down to a couple of providers in this class and none in a a traditional AMP venue. I know of places out there that want .4+.4 for a quick HHR session but I really paying .5 door fee for the full hour with release. I didn't mind paying .6 at the closed location because the service was very good and the necessary tips weren't all that high.

Dark Knight619
03-26-11, 21:50
Dropped by burgerking today, started eating my food when I noticed a "Hana Spa" next door Any of you mofos go in there today?

Shades69
03-27-11, 00:28
First post everyone. Stopped by Coco Spa today off Miramar Road. Very easy to find (next to Pastalini) and ample parking on the side. I was escorted to a posh room and signed up for a frequent flyer card. Paid 60 for half an hour and met up with Miki. I have to admit, the massage was great (I was expecting something half assed) and when it was time flip over, she asked what I wanted while playing with the boys. Feeling fully relaxed, I took it the whole way for $.40 more. After some lfk, CBJ and cg, I was toweled down with warm washcloths. She was definitely model material 8/10 and all in all had a great experience.

I'm not familiar with AMP. Was $$ standard pricing? Or would my money fly further elsewhere?

Jrc80
03-28-11, 11:48
A question for the regular hobbyists. But I have been quite curious about jacuzzis at AMP's here in San Diego and was wondering what it all entails of. Would she get naked and join in with me?

Thanks in advance

Eugenek14
03-28-11, 12:43
Been to hana spa once and received only a HJ cause it was my first time. Can someone please tell me if any of the girls rim there or cim. I definitely prefer rimming and don't want to drive all the way to asia spa. Please reply asap via pm or post thank you.

Kelvinb
03-29-11, 22:50
Decided to try out A-1 based on the solid info from Big Larry. He's right about Mamasan and Erika but I did get a pretty decent massage from a young lady that rated out at about 6 in the looks department. I ended up getting a nice BBBJ to full completion. Don't forget the Reader coupon. Total damage. 40 house and. 60 tip.

Senior Leche
03-30-11, 12:42
A question for the regular hobbyists. But I have been quite curious about jacuzzis at AMP's here in San Diego and was wondering what it all entails of. Would she get naked and join in with me?

Thanks in advanceIn San Diego, a "jacuzzi" at an AMP most likely will be an old jacuzzi tub in the bathroom or shower room. I have been mongering in SD for 25 years and have never found an AMP where the girl will get in the tub with you. The "jacuzzi" service usually is provided as part of the table shower. But you can find massage parlors in Tijuana where the girl will jacuzzi with you. If you find any place in SD that provides the service you ask about, please let me know by PM as I would be interested to try it!

Senior Leche
03-30-11, 12:45
First post everyone. Stopped by Coco Spa today off Miramar Road. Very easy to find (next to Pastalini) and ample parking on the side. I was escorted to a posh room and signed up for a frequent flyer card. Paid 60 for half an hour and met up with Miki. I have to admit, the massage was great (I was expecting something half assed) and when it was time flip over, she asked what I wanted while playing with the boys. Feeling fully relaxed, I took it the whole way for $.40 more. After some lfk, CBJ and cg, I was toweled down with warm washcloths. She was definitely model material 8/10 and all in all had a great experience.

I'm not familiar with AMP. Was $$ standard pricing? Or would my money fly further elsewhere? If you paid $.6 door fee and $1. 4 for services, that's currently (unfortunately) the going rate in SD. Escondido is lower, and some SD girls want $1. 6 (and will even ask for $2. 0). You're lucky you got "Miki". She's the same girl who uses the name Maya at Hana, and is one of the best IMHO.

CameltoeKiller
03-30-11, 22:25
Does anyone know where I can get any latina girls? Looking for some young ones. Not sure what the going rate is on them. Need it close to downtown.

Thanks in advance

Shades69
04-01-11, 03:22
If you paid $.6 door fee and $1. 4 for services, that's currently (unfortunately) the going rate in SD. Escondido is lower, and some SD girls want $1. 6 (and will even ask for $2. 0). You're lucky you got "Miki". She's the same girl who uses the name Maya at Hana, and is one of the best IMHO.Which spa would you prefer out of the two? Coco or Hana? And are they the same owner?

Dirty Old Guy
04-01-11, 08:54
It's been a couple of years since I've been in San Diego (I'm in Phoenix) but I'm coming over near the end of May for some golf and some "relaxation". The last time I was there I found 3 or 4 AMP's on El Cajon Blvd. near Park, a couple on University near Texas St. (I think) and another one just east of 54th St. All of them left me with "happy" feelings when I left and I'd like to repeat when I'm there next month. BUT, I can't find them!

I've run all the searches I can figure out, and looked through the last few months of posts and cannot find anything on any of them. Can some of you guys help me out with some info please? Are they still there? Have they moved? Any info (good or bad) on these, or others in the area, would be appreciated.

If any of you need some info on the "spots" here in Hotnix, let me know. I'll be glad to reciprocate.

Thanks,

Dirty

Senior Leche
04-01-11, 11:30
Which spa would you prefer out of the two? Coco or Hana? And are they the same owner?Same owner, same layout, same girls (who work some days at Coco and some days at Hana) , just different parts of town. So no preference. I make my decision based on which girls are working on a particular day.

LarryS1352
04-01-11, 17:21
I decided to try Golden Spa in Escondido. It's on East Valley Parkway across from the Home Depot. It's a small place and I used my $10 coupon so 30 minutes cost $40. I was escorted to my room and in came Miki, a 33 year old Thai girl. The massage was good and full extras were available. She started with a menu and I just said $60 and she agreed. This girl has a nice body but is young and somewhat inexperienced. PM me for more details.

Member #2041
04-02-11, 20:48
I decided to try Golden Spa in Escondido. It's on East Valley Parkway across from the Home Depot. It's a small place and I used my $10 coupon so 30 minutes cost $40. I was escorted to my room and in came Miki, a 33 year old Thai girl. The massage was good and full extras were available. She started with a menu and I just said $60 and she agreed. This girl has a nice body but is young and somewhat inexperienced. PM me for more details.So which was it, was she 33, or was she young?

LarryS1352
04-04-11, 20:24
Visited A-1 in Escondido this afternoon and had Sandy as my provider. It's been awhile since I had Sandy and I had forgotten what a treat she is. She is about 30 and absolutely gorgeous. The massage was OK but I wanted to get to the extras. Sandy doesn't disappoint and she really knows how to please. 30 minutes with the coupon from the Reader is $.40. I tipped $.80 for great service. As always you can PM me for more details.

Dctex99
04-04-11, 20:57
I tried this new Thia MP which is about 5 buildings down from the popular Asia MP on the corner of 9th & ESc. Blvd. This is at 350 W. 9th, #102. I was hoping for more, but proved to be strictly legit. Walked on my back, and got a great massage for $45 an hour. But big signs saying "no sexual massage" on both sides of walls, and proved true.

I still may go back, as she was very good. This is also about 5 blocks from Bonsai Massage which has some good reviews, and I may try next!

Senior Leche
04-07-11, 13:31
Can anyone recommend a good foot massage place that also provides HE? I've RTFF but could not find reference to any such place (s). PM with details if you like. TIA.

Dirty Old Guy
04-07-11, 20:59
Anybody have any recommendations for a good massage with a HE in the Temecula area? Went through past posts and most recommendations are from a couple years ago. Hoping to get something more up to date.

PM or post if anybody can help out.

Thanks

Guitarrefreak
04-07-11, 23:21
Can anyone recommend a good foot massage place that also provides HE? I've RTFF but could not find reference to any such place (s). PM with details if you like. TIA.No foot massage w / HE this part of the work AFAIK. These are in common spaces. Now if you go to China. (some parts at least.)

Senior Leche
04-08-11, 15:07
No foot massage w / HE this part of the work AFAIK. These are in common spaces. Now if you go to China. (some parts at least.)That's what I figured but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks.

Blaster1
04-08-11, 15:10
Visited A-1 in Escondido this afternoon and had Sandy as my provider. It's been awhile since I had Sandy and I had forgotten what a treat she is. She is about 30 and absolutely gorgeous. The massage was OK but I wanted to get to the extras. Sandy doesn't disappoint and she really knows how to please. 30 minutes with the coupon from the Reader is $.40. I tipped $.80 for great service. As always you can PM me for more details.Planning on going this weekend! Wish me luck. I want me some BBBJ! LOL

Dennis
04-09-11, 15:29
Anybody have any recommendations for a good massage with a HE in the Temecula area? Went through past posts and most recommendations are from a couple years ago. Hoping to get something more up to date.

PM or post if anybody can help out.

ThanksTemecula used to be OK. However, today it is not the case. I would try down to Escondido.

Dirty Old Guy
04-09-11, 23:39
Thanks, Dennis. I'll start doing my homework in the threads now for Escondido (unless you have a recommendation or two).

Temecula used to be OK. However, today it is not the case. I would try down to Escondido.

Hornybear
04-11-11, 05:13
Same owner, same layout, same girls (who work some days at Coco and some days at Hana) , just different parts of town. So no preference. I make my decision based on which girls are working on a particular day.Which girls do you recommend at Coco and Hana? Do you know their schedules, or do you just drop by?

Senior Leche
04-12-11, 15:31
Which girls do you recommend at Coco and Hana? Do you know their schedules, or do you just drop by?I like Maya, Rosie and Kelly. Just drop by, but if you go enough and ask the girls you like you will get to know their schedules.

Dctex99
04-12-11, 16:05
I checked out this place today; very friendly Mimi! Got all I wanted for $50 half hour and $50 tip. Nice clean place; I would recommend to all; been open 6 months maybe; has great parking in the back. Will be back soon!

Member #2041
04-12-11, 20:04
I checked out this place today; very friendly Mimi! Got all I wanted for $50 half hour and $50 tip. Nice clean place; I would recommend to all; been open 6 months maybe; has great parking in the back. Will be back soon!What, exactly, was everything that you wanted?

Dctex99
04-12-11, 21:48
What, exactly, was everything that you wanted?CBJ, DOGGIE, missionary, cowgirl. 69. Cleaned up.

Shades69
04-13-11, 00:57
CBJ, DOGGIE, missionary, cowgirl. 69. Cleaned up.Wow, and I had paid double the amount for that same service. I'll have to give it a shot if it's going to be 1. 00 out the door

Jaysd80
04-13-11, 05:26
What's up guys. I've been lurking on the forum for about a month now and I'm glad I found this forum.

Anyways I've been into AMP hobby for about 3 years now.

I've been to Hana and have had Rosie & Tiffany. In fact I remember seeing them when kiaa was still open. Hana has the model type girls but it is pricey compared to Escondido. Escondido is cheaper and the girls aren't 8's or 9's but they aren't horrible looking also and the ladies that work the spas there you will get are more experienced at sex and taking care of men.

The one time I've been to Asia spa in Escondido I got Candy and all I can say is that she well worth trying at least once. Anyone else got any recommendations for ladies that work at Asia spa? I've seen some people report here that Nana & Ellie are basically sex goddesses. I called yesterday and found out Ellie is on vacation and won't be back for 2 to 3 weeks. Nana is available sat to tues.

Also has anyone been able track down the girl "Erica" that worked at A-1 in Escondido that Larry was talking about?

Dctex99
04-13-11, 14:34
Wow, and I had paid double the amount for that same service. I'll have to give it a shot if it's going to be 1. 00 out the doorDon't get a massage; go after what you really want! If you lay on your stomach and get a lame massage AND more, you will be paying for more!

Dirty Old Guy
04-13-11, 20:29
Coming over from Phoneix next month. I've done my research on what's been reported on here and found a few AMP's that I want to try in SD and Escon, but can't find any mention of any AMP's that stay open late. Are there any, or do they all close down around 9 or 10PM?

Thanks

Joe Coodidge
04-14-11, 09:35
Coming over from Phoneix next month. I've done my research on what's been reported on here and found a few AMP's that I want to try in SD and Escon, but can't find any mention of any AMP's that stay open late. Are there any, or do they all close down around 9 or 10PM?

ThanksUsually around 9pm.

Lightouch
04-14-11, 10:09

ThanksMaple Spa in Spring Valley advertises till 11:00 pm, Only seen one review with extras given on another site. Been meaning to check it out when I get down that way. Anyone else been there?

Kelvinb
04-14-11, 13:49
I just want to give a shout out to Dctex99. The update on Bonsai is what I'm talking about. Based on the recession that's the range that works for me. Fellow mongers lets act like we've been there before and not let the Vista element creap into the Escondido area which is the gem of the North. I'll report back soon. Peace

Jaysd80
04-14-11, 15:09
Well yesterday I decided to check out A-1 in Escondido since Larry had good reports on his trips there.

My first trip there was not good at all. I got there and gave the mamasan $60 for 45 minutes with the reader coupon I printed out only that gives you $10 off any massage. I then had to wait 10 minutes just for Sandy to come in the room. Although the mamsan told me up front she was busy and I had to wait a little bit. Another thing that sucks is that this place does not take credit and will only take credit cards from Chase bank. Seriously WTF. I only had only brought $1. 6 in cash with me.

Next Sandy was I'd rate her a 7 in the looks department. Her massage skills are not to good at all.

Now during the massage I'll admit I was a little aggressive with her and gave hints by rubbing her legs, thighs, and fingers to let her know without saying it that I wanted extra service.

Now when I turned over she continued with the massage and did not ask if I wanted extra services or even offer the menu. By this time though I had already managed to pull her dress up and was rubbing and fingering his pussy. She at this point was rubbing my cock and I told her I wanted full service. She then was hesitant and kept saying no no. I next got her to do 69 with me but she continued to just jerk me off and didn't start giving me a BJ. Next I finally got her to slip a condom on and she started giving me a BJ which lasted at the most 3 minutes. Then she finally mounted me and rode my dick for a quick 5 minutes before making me cum even though I told her I didn't want to cum yet. She didn't offer to let me fuck her in any other positions.

After we were done she excused herself to get a hot towel to clean my dick, fingers, hands, and brought me back some mouth wash. She was nice and helped me get dressed.

She was nice and said she was sorry about her performance because she didn't know me and that it was my first time there and she promised if I came back to her she would take care of me next time.

I ended up still giving her $.8 for tip even though I really wanted to give her only $.6.

I also found out Erica is back working there and that she will be there tomorrow and Saturday. I'm not sure though if I want to make a trip to A-1 though at my first experience there. Also not sure if it's the same Erica that Larry's been raving about. So if I make another trip this Saturday I might just go to Asia Spa or Bonsai instead.

rainon50
04-14-11, 19:16
Bonsai seems to only have Mimi. When they first opened I saw Tiffany and she was great. Last couple times its been Mimi. I've called the several times during the last two weeks and only Mimi was available. They always indicate Tiffany is "on vacation" but I'm guessing she doesn't work there anymore. Anyone know where she went?

Sandy at A1 is ok but I'd rate her as a 6. Not enthusiastic at all but got the job done.

Dirty Old Guy
04-14-11, 22:31
Thanks Joe and Light.

Thanks

Buckler
04-14-11, 22:36
Was in ATL last weekend. Thanks to intel from you good folks I headed straight to K Therapy. Noticed how close it was to Bally Hot Stone. Must have passed by a dozen other AMP's from downtown but I knew where I was headed. Saw Sky. Easily in my top three of K girls at AMP's. Service was outstanding. Will go back next time in ATL. Thanks again for pointing in the right direction.

Buckler

Kelvinb
04-15-11, 11:18
Well yesterday I decided to follow the lead of Dctex99 and check out Bosai but I ended up getting a last start. Showed up at Bosai around 8:30 and mamsan told me they're busy so come back tomorrow. Well by this time a monger has to have that release so I head right over to the old reliable spot Asia Spa. Decided to try something different since NaNa or Snow wasn't working and we know what Candy is about. Don't know who has had BeBe but that's who I ended up with. I'd rate BeBe around a 5 or 6 but her attitude was great as well as the service. Must be some serious competition in these spots because they things they same to get you established as a regular customer can be pretty impressive. The good stuff. All was available including BBBJ. The outstanding thing that occurred with BeBe was it was near closing time and still busy so slightly rushed at the end but she tried to start the process of trying to get me to pot a second time. Told me of course next time I get two shots. Good business. Also something that always impresses me is that she didn't count the tip. Total damage. .50 for the door. 80 tip. Nothing like Escondido.

Mr Bater
04-16-11, 15:48
Was in ATL last weekend. Thanks to intel from you good folks I headed straight to K Therapy. Noticed how close it was to Bally Hot Stone. Must have passed by a dozen other AMP's from downtown but I knew where I was headed. Saw Sky. Easily in my top three of K girls at AMP's. Service was outstanding. Will go back next time in ATL. Thanks again for pointing in the right direction.

BucklerIt looks like Buckler took a wrong turn at Topeka and wound up on the wrong forum page.

Member #2041
04-17-11, 00:15
It looks like Buckler took a wrong turn at Topeka and wound up on the wrong forum page.Same thing happened to Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck on the way to Pismo Beach. Although, I think it's highly ironic that he was thanking the folks that steered him in the "right" direction.

billandted
04-17-11, 22:08
Been a reader for a long time and I am looking for some feedback on who to see at these places. Looking for someone with big implants at least see but the larger the better. I'm really into Russian! Of course real would be even better, but I found through my experiences, that can be hard to find. Any advice would be great and can't wait to try these places out. The girls sound hot!

Stinkass
04-18-11, 15:21
Maple Spa in Spring Valley advertises till 11:00 pm, Only seen one review with extras given on another site. Been meaning to check it out when I get down that way. Anyone else been there?I dropped by that place a few weeks ago. Older 40s lady. On the flip gave a basic HE. No discussion of tip but I gave her a little something.

Jaysd80
04-18-11, 16:35
Been a reader for a long time and I am looking for some feedback on who to see at these places. Looking for someone with big implants at least see but the larger the better. I'm really into Russian! Of course real would be even better, but I found through my experiences, that can be hard to find. Any advice would be great and can't wait to try these places out. The girls sound hot!Get Tiffany at Hana. I'm not sure if she works at Coco.

Deez Nut
04-20-11, 01:10
So I just moved from L. A. To S. D. A month ago, and been checking out the reviews for the Escondido area and decided to give Bonsai a try last Fri night@8pm. Mimi was the only provider working that night so I decided to give her a try. Got the 45 minute session. I think I got shorted about 10 minutes. Massage was mediocre. Finish w / a HE. Didn't care for FS. Tip fifty. If there's anyone out there that can thow me a bone for some excellent massage and HE in the Escondido area, please PM me or respond to this post. Thanks!

Joe Coodidge
04-20-11, 10:00
So I just moved from L. A. To S. D. A month ago, and been checking out the reviews for the Escondido area and decided to give Bonsai a try last Fri night@8pm. Mimi was the only provider working that night so I decided to give her a try. Got the 45 minute session. I think I got shorted about 10 minutes. Massage was mediocre. Finish w / a HE. Didn't care for FS. Tip fifty. If there's anyone out there that can thow me a bone for some excellent massage and HE in the Escondido area, please PM me or respond to this post. Thanks!There are many other places in Escondido (Asia Spa right down the street for instance). I've not been to Bonzai but I've heard a few good things from other mongers. Sometimes you need to go back and try another provider.

Thanks for the report!

Five
04-20-11, 12:19
I dropped by that place a few weeks ago. Older 40s lady. On the flip gave a basic HE. No discussion of tip but I gave her a little something.Where was the other review? I would like to read it- feel free to PM if you want. 5

Lightouch
04-20-11, 12:51
Where was the other review? I would like to read it- feel free to PM if you want. 5I'll send a PM, don't want to post Link to competitor site.

Deez Nut
04-21-11, 01:10
Thanks for the info. I'll give you're suggestion a try and report back.

There are many other places in Escondido (Asia Spa right down the street for instance). I've not been to Bonzai but I've heard a few good things from other mongers. Sometimes you need to go back and try another provider.

Thanks for the report!

billandted
04-21-11, 17:48
Get Tiffany at Hana. I'm not sure if she works at Coco.Thanks for the info. Any ideas when she works? Implants or real?

MisterRose
04-22-11, 11:56
Went to Coco and got Chanel. After. 6 in the door and. 6 for her all you can maybe get is a terrible massage and a HE. Not worth it to me when all I wanted was a BJ.

Senior Leche
04-22-11, 13:41
Went to Coco and got Chanel. After. 6 in the door and. 6 for her all you can maybe get is a terrible massage and a HE. Not worth it to me when all I wanted was a BJ.Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Chanel. Classic example of the old saying YMMV. I've seen her a few times and always had an excellent experience with her. Maybe you got her on a bad day, who knows.

Johhny Quest
04-22-11, 23:25
A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.

Yesterday I tried these. In the afternoon. Here's my story:

I went to A-1, parked and went in about 2pm.

Mamasan took me in 50 at the gate for 1/2 hr. But she called in another girl to take the money.

Asked if I been there before, I say yes (even though I hadn't) , she asked when, I say it was a few months ago maybe October.

She leaves and then the mt comes in (the one that took my money).

I'm but naked on the table.

Wow, she's beautiful (Korean) chick with mini skirt. Name was Joy (if I heard her correctly). Great looking chick, thin hot body.

She does massage does Leo check.

Just rubs my back, doesn't ask for me to flip, I noticed time is going by so she's at the front of my head, I grab her ass (not in a bad way) reach under, seems like she's okay with it. Then tried to lift skirt for front putang. Nope, she won't have it.

I flip myself and ask her for BJ, . She backs away. Says noooo. I even placed her hand on my cock. Nope, backs away says no.

(by this time, I would expect her to figure out I'm not uncle leo) maybe I didn't pass her / the test.

So its a no-no situation. Mamasan knocks, time up.

I put on my clothes leave, no tip.

-

Hard up, I tell myself, I'll go to Bonsai. So I go walk in, the front door lady invites me in, I think her name was cookie or candy. She's not good looking and after that beautiful chick at A-1, I was disappointed, I asked if she would do the massage, she said yes, wanted 50 I asked about discount, she said ok 10 so 40 dolla. I change my mind (with disappointment with her) I back out (I did not pay).

-

So then I proceed down to Asia, park in the back go in. Mamasan is there, I pay 50, seems like a suitable place. She puts me in a room exactly right across the kitchen-lounge area for all the girls, they're all cackling away like birds.

So in comes this korean girl, looks good. But heavy (almost man's voice) so I'm perplexed. Nice body.

Massage going well, finally flip, asks what I want. I say BJ. BBBJ, for 50 she says no its 60 and with condom. (I'm a BBBJ fan) I say no, okay how about fuck, ill be quick 5 minutes) , she doesn't say much. Mind you, all the other girls were still cackling loud across the hall, so any notion of privacy is lost and mini-me is not feeling it as much with the added distraction of her heavy voice.

So I decline, she continues the massage, then I end it, and say I'm done, I get my clothes on and leave, no tip.

-

I have a first-timers curse.

Blaster1
04-23-11, 15:24
A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.

Yesterday I tried these. In the afternoon. Here's my story:

I went to A-1, parked and went in about 2pm.

Mamasan took me in 50 at the gate for 1/2 hr. But she called in another girl to take the money.

Asked if I been there before, I say yes (even though I hadn't) , she asked when, I say it was a few months ago maybe October.

She leaves and then the mt comes in (the one that took my money).

I'm but naked on the table.

Wow, she's beautiful (Korean) chick with mini skirt. Name was Joy (if I heard her correctly). Great looking chick, thin hot body.

She does massage does Leo check.

Just rubs my back, doesn't ask for me to flip, I noticed time is going by so she's at the front of my head, I grab her ass (not in a bad way) reach under, seems like she's okay with it. Then tried to lift skirt for front putang. Nope, she won't have it.

I flip myself and ask her for BJ, . She backs away. Says noooo. I even placed her hand on my cock. Nope, backs away says no.

(by this time, I would expect her to figure out I'm not uncle leo) maybe I didn't pass her / the test.

So its a no-no situation. Mamasan knocks, time up.

I put on my clothes leave, no tip.

-

Hard up, I tell myself, I'll go to Bonsai. So I go walk in, the front door lady invites me in, I think her name was cookie or candy. She's not good looking and after that beautiful chick at A-1, I was disappointed, I asked if she would do the massage, she said yes, wanted 50 I asked about discount, she said ok 10 so 40 dolla. I change my mind (with disappointment with her) I back out (I did not pay).

-

So then I proceed down to Asia, park in the back go in. Mamasan is there, I pay 50, seems like a suitable place. She puts me in a room exactly right across the kitchen-lounge area for all the girls, they're all cackling away like birds.

So in comes this korean girl, looks good. But heavy (almost man's voice) so I'm perplexed. Nice body.

Massage going well, finally flip, asks what I want. I say BJ. BBBJ, for 50 she says no its 60 and with condom. (I'm a BBBJ fan) I say no, okay how about fuck, ill be quick 5 minutes) , she doesn't say much. Mind you, all the other girls were still cackling loud across the hall, so any notion of privacy is lost and mini-me is not feeling it as much with the added distraction of her heavy voice.

So I decline, she continues the massage, then I end it, and say I'm done, I get my clothes on and leave, no tip.

-

I have a first-timers curse. Man that sucks. And I'm thinking about going to get some massage today also. I guess ima pass for today. Maybe night time MT is better.

Negotiator
04-24-11, 01:22
I have a first-timers curse.Damn, you had a sucky day! Good luck with your next trip.

Hooky
04-24-11, 10:20
Perhaps you are trying too hard.

A-1, Asia, & Bonsai.

I noticed time is going by so she's at the front of my head, I grab her ass (not in a bad way) reach under, seems like she's okay with it. Then tried to lift skirt for front putang. Nope, she won't have it.