PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

Starcrossedfil
01-10-10, 02:01
Hard to say. Give it a try and report back!Actually, I looked back through the older posts and found where someone said it's not worth the trip over the bridge. I may still give 'em a shot, more to follow.

Lascivious
01-10-10, 02:13
Dumb question, but why would you even think about paying a 50 something provider with face tits to do ANYTHING?

There are a lot of younger women out there even though they are all overpriced in what you get. We gotta try to keep the price down, and even thinking about an over 30 chick is just strange to me.

GMILF Hunter?

Starcrossedfil
01-10-10, 02:16
Just got back from a short trip to Massage Oasis on Convoy Street.

Considering it was a Saturday night I made a reservation in advance. In hindsight, this probably wasn't necessary. The entry was well lit, and the waiting area bright and cheery. (Obviously, not exactly the same as some of the other establishments in the area).

I was warmly greeted by a middle man, then relatively hot mamasan, and finally moderately pretty girl who showed me to my room. (She also turned out to be my masseuse, however I didn't really guess this at first becuase she was wearing jeans and a sparkly blouse).

My room was clean, with a little water fall thingy in the corner, and new-age asian tunes being played at a soft level. Lighting was decent, too.

Fast forward a little bit, and I had had a great massage. "Vicky" used some techniques (such as using her forearm to kneed my entire back) that were completely new to me, and she really focused on some of my tighter back and leg muscles. Except...there was something missing from the whole thing. Just when I thought it was time to finish, we were finished! No Free Table Shower (as per the advertisement, and despite the robe and towel hanging on a hook on the door)! In fact, as I thought about it, I had been so distracted by the decent massage that I had forgot to ask / request / shout for anything else!

This wasn't my first time around the block, but it sure felt that way as I walked out the door. The manager said I should have asked for the Table Shower first...I thought it was already written into the whole thing.

I left Oasis Massage $.4 lighter, oily, and mildly unsatisfied. I then proceeded to roam Convoy Street for 30 minutes in search of another establishment, but they were either too shady or simply just not clearly marked for me to spot. Besides, can a person really do back-to-back massages? (I suppose it's more a personal ethical dilema).

Dragonfly08
01-10-10, 10:00
No, but I would like to. It looks like she might have some big titties hiding under there.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i_knead_you_and_you_need_me_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4907735

TIA

Joe Coodidge
01-10-10, 11:15
No, but I would like to. It looks like she might have some big titties hiding under there.

I agree. She has a cute face. I'm going to TOFTT this week and report back.

Cash Value
01-10-10, 12:54
I agree. She has a cute face. I'm going to TOFTT this week and report back.

I couldnt get to see her, I had a friend come over and we went drinking and got way too drunk...again. I like her pic and I even called her, I like her voice (big deal). Damn if she wears a skirt Im there for a few times. No doubt she wears jeans and a lock on her zipper. You know thats my luck when I see one I wanna lick all over.

I did get to see Mireille, nice lady, good massage. Was ok, dont know if I would go back. Kinda too old for me but I try anything once. If her massage was more sensual I would like her more. Cant have everything. 99*-91*7

Member #3991
01-10-10, 13:22
In my quest to find a reasonable R&T spot in San Diego I decided to TOFT by visiting the new oasis on convoy. It is quite an impressive facility. I would expect they have over 10+ rooms plus a foot massage and table shower area upstairs - maybe another private room or two as well.

Got Chloe as a provider. I had asked for another provider based on other intel but she was not to be found - perhaps the info was bogus. Led to a room and she waited for me to get ready. No cover up on the backside so I thought this might work out. No real teasing but she didn't mind me giving her a bit of a leg and butt rub to let her know I was interested.

On the flip, a small towel given for junior. I tried to point her in the right direction but she said no. Lots of soft touch on the front so I'm on the table with the towel flying on my pole but the deal isn't going to happen. Table shower completes the deal and I am on my way.

Damage - .48 hr + .1

Would I go again? Maybe, the price is OK and it could be that other girls are a bit more open.

BTW - anyone who wants to share the location of a good R&T shop in the SD / North County area with me would be much appreciated. I haven't found a good replacement since the demise of Vista. My ideal would be .5-.6 hr and .4 as a tip. PM or post to the forum

Starcrossedfil
01-10-10, 14:39
I am glad to hear that I wasn't the only one with the same experience at this place. Nice girls. Great massage. But.

In my quest to find a reasonable R&T spot in San Diego I decided to TOFT by visiting the new oasis on convoy. It is quite an impressive facility. I would expect they have over 10+ rooms plus a foot massage and table shower area upstairs. Maybe another private room or two as well.

Got Chloe as a provider. I had asked for another provider based on other intel but she was not to be found. Perhaps the info was bogus. Led to a room and she waited for me to get ready. No cover up on the backside so I thought this might work out. No real teasing but she didn't mind me giving her a bit of a leg and butt rub to let her know I was interested.

On the flip, a small towel given for junior. I tried to point her in the right direction but she said no. Lots of soft touch on the front so I'm on the table with the towel flying on my pole but the deal isn't going to happen. Table shower completes the deal and I am on my way.

Damage.. 48 hr +. 1

Would I go again? Maybe, the price is OK and it could be that other girls are a bit more open.

BTW. Anyone who wants to share the location of a good R&T shop in the SD / North County area with me would be much appreciated. I haven't found a good replacement since the demise of Vista. My ideal would B. 5-. 6 hr and. 4 as a tip. PM or post to the forum

Member #3991
01-10-10, 22:06
I am glad to hear that I wasn't the only one with the same experience at this place. Nice girls. Great massage. But.

Welcome to the boards! We can use some new posters in the area.

Starcrossedfil
01-10-10, 22:50
Just got back from a trip to Orchid Day Spa in Coronado.

Someone had mentioned earlier that it wasn't worth the trip over the bridge, but I figured some time had passed since the earlier review so I would head over to re-assess the situation.

Sadly, the situation hasn't changed.

The place wasn't too hard to find, on B Ave. and with-in walking distance of Hotel Coronado. Additionally, it was clean, and very pleasant smelling (Lavender).

I went all out with a VIP package for $1.3. I know this is a lot, but it included 60 minute back massage, table shower / scrub, 10 minute soak in a jacuzzi, and another 15 minute front massage.

The front massage naturally left out one important area. In fact, the attractive middle-aged Japanese masseuse told me that Coronado has very strict laws prohibiting "massaggee" in such areas.

There were a few moments where I feel as though had I pressed the issue a little more it may have gone a little differently. When massaging my front, she allowed me to lightly touch her leg(s), and I had started to work my up but time ran out. Also, she was pretty liberal with the towel during the back massage and of course the transition from table shower to jacuzzi.

I don't know if it means anything, but there was a box of tissues in the massage room. Maybe it's like Grandma's house, and every room has a box of tissues, but then again....

Connaisseur
01-12-10, 17:25
Paid a visit to a well-known locale on S. Santa Fe recently. No big expectation on my part, rather been in the mood for a decent massage and wanted to test the waters in North County.

After a short wait and chat with the Papa-san, I was lead to my room by Tracy, who would also be my therapist. Disrobed, laid face-down on the table, and awaited my destiny.

No surprises on the massage part, I was happy to notice that Tracy didn't bother covering my mid-section with a towel as is often practiced. After a medium-touch decent massage, she did continue with a very sensual light-touch treatment which for a short while lead me to believe that more might be about to come -but, alas, all-legit ending with warm towels, drying off and Tracy is offering her good-byes.

In conclusion, not a bad massage experience, generous on the clock, affordable ($ .4/hr!), but unfortunately no extras (so far).

Conn.

Joe Coodidge
01-12-10, 19:50
Paid a visit to a well-known locale on S. Santa Fe recently. No big expectation on my part, rather been in the mood for a decent massage and wanted to test the waters in North County.

After a short wait and chat with the Papa-san, I was lead to my room by Tracy, who would also be my therapist. Disrobed, laid face-down on the table, and awaited my destiny.

No surprises on the massage part, I was happy to notice that Tracy didn't bother covering my mid-section with a towel as is often practiced. After a medium-touch decent massage, she did continue with a very sensual light-touch treatment which for a short while lead me to believe that more might be about to come -but, alas, all-legit ending with warm towels, drying off and Tracy is offering her good-byes.

In conclusion, not a bad massage experience, generous on the clock, affordable ($ .4/hr!), but unfortunately no extras (so far).

Conn.

Sometimes you just need a good massage. And who knows, if you go back and they remember you, there could be more!!!

John G Smith
01-13-10, 08:17
Naw, that place is purely legit. But check out some of the other AMPs on the block and you might have some better luck..

Liljoeyw
01-15-10, 17:53
Just noticed the glamour massage, red hot body works and divine sensuality websites no longer work.

Anyone know specifics?

Oreo69
01-16-10, 12:51

Conn.Damn shame.

I used to get some fine Chinese tail in that place back in the day.

Bwetfan
01-16-10, 23:47
Just noticed the glamour massage, red hot body works and divine sensuality websites no longer work.

Anyone know specifics?Not really, and none are being passed on. Maybe there something about their m. O. That has made them vulnerable. If I were a guessing man, I'd say that one got busted, and the other two decided to go underground. They probably have enough of an established client base to lay low for a while.

Axxxess
01-18-10, 15:05
Not really, and none are being passed on. Maybe there something about their m. O. That has made them vulnerable. If I were a guessing man, I'd say that one got busted, and the other two decided to go underground. They probably have enough of an established client base to lay low for a while.GM's website schedule disappeared and said to call for an appt and the old code didn't work. Then noticed the other ones went down. Have searched but no stories of the authorities anywhere, yet. Gets you thinking. And saving some $$$ too. Now where to go for clean safe fun in north county?

Member #3991
01-18-10, 18:51
Damn shame.

I used to get some fine Chinese tail in that place back in the day.

I could be wrong, but I think that he is talking about a different place a bit further down the street from the one you are thinking about.

OCTraveler
01-18-10, 19:56
Made a return visit to VIP in Escondido today. Called in advance to see if Amber was working (nope - be in tomorrow) and found out that today's provider (flavor) was "Sarah" - described by the mamasan as a "pretty Asian".

Arrived and paid the 1/2 hour fee ($50) and was shown to a room and told to wait. About 4 minutes later in walks "Sarah" and you know what? The mamasan was right - "Sarah" is a pretty Asian! About 5'5" thin but with very nice (surgically enhanced?) attributes.

Massasge was almost non-existant - straight to the soft fingernails and occasional tongue and soon thereafter bare breasts over the back, ankles and backside - very effective.

Did the flip and immediately into a cbj followed by my reciprocating to her and then cg, miss, doggie, and finally rcg to completion - all-in-all, a good time was had by both. The warm towel followed. I gave her the normal gratuity for the house and I was on my way.

Overall, it was a very good trip - maybe not my most memorable visit there, but when you consider I was able to go to a safe, clean unassuming location, was able to spend only what I wanted to (and what I consider acceptable) and spend 30 minutes or so with a very attractive woman who probably wouldn't have even glanced my way if we met elsewhere, I am pleased with my afternoon's "work".

Oreo69
01-19-10, 01:17
I could be wrong, but I think that he is talking about a different place a bit further down the street from the one you are thinking about.Touch of Asia is where I meant.

Bolthead
01-19-10, 06:17
I was going to take my girl here called them up today the owner said they are closed. He said the city cops and health department raided his shop and than in turn go them evicted.I'm so bummed that Vista Town Spa was shut down! I didnt mind it being legit, it was a great place to get a nice massage. Anyone have any info on this, maybe the owner's number or new business? He had a girl working there who I wanted to ask out, super cute chinese chick :)

John G Smith
01-19-10, 07:10
Thanks OCTraveler for the info on VIP. There's surprisingly little intel on that place.

I actually know the mama-san from when they were in their Oceanside location. VIP has good latinas but I hadn't heard anything about the Asian girls. I'm trying to tighten the money belt so I can't be as adventurous lately.

But if anyone has more intel on VIP feel free to PM me and I'll of course give back some info on other places.

Buddy Magee
01-21-10, 14:27
Long time lurker and had my first AMP experience last Friday.

Was going down to SD last weekend and decided to stop in Escondido for a quick massage. Did a quick drive around Wash/Ash looking for VIP (didn't find it in the plaza). I was in a little bit of a rush so I decided to just go down to Asia.

After a 10-15min wait (little surprised by this), I was led back and met by Blue. She's a little bit older, but a good body. A+ rack. Things started off pretty average, but then pretty quick to flip. Started with a CBJ (not afraid to DT a little), some CG, and finished doggie. She finished the massage (not bad) and I was on my way ready for a vacation weekend.

damage was .5+$ tip

I will definitely head back if I can't figure out where VIP is (prefer latinas), since I've heard good things about Candy/Snow.

I'd appreciate a PM to lead me in the right direction.

JPF
01-21-10, 20:13
Did a quick drive around Wash/Ash looking for VIP (didn't find it in the plaza).

I'd appreciate a PM to lead me in the right direction.

The address of VIP is 1151 E. Washington Ave. #A1. Use google maps (or any other online mapping service) to see which corner it is on. The parlor isn't easily visible from the road but once you get into the right plaza you will see it.

Fangsdiam
01-21-10, 20:40
It is on the southwest corner of Ash and Washington behind Godfathers pizza.

Buddy Magee
01-22-10, 01:38
Thanks a lot. I'll definitely take more time to find it the next time I head down.

Now I need to try out some places a little closer to home (LA).

John G Smith
01-22-10, 05:58
Haha, I had a hard time finding it at first as well. I was using the GPS on my blackberry and I still was unable to find it. It wasn't until about the 4th drive-by (hey I had an itch that needed scratchin') that I finally found it in the plaza.

Rog123
01-22-10, 14:50
GM's website schedule disappeared and said to call for an appt and the old code didn't work. Then noticed the other ones went down. Have searched but no stories of the authorities anywhere, yet. Gets you thinking. And saving some $$$ too. Now where to go for clean safe fun in north county?Yes, Glamour Massage did get busted. According to some posts over at TER one of their former disgruntled massuses dropped the dime on them. Red Hot Body Works is now only taking established clients until the heat cools off.

Buddy Magee
01-22-10, 18:09
Thanks a lot guys. I'll definitely take the time to find it the next time I drive through.

Now I gotta find some places a little closer to home (LA) for more regular visits.

John G Smith
01-23-10, 04:38
Yes, Glamour Massage did get busted. According to some posts over at TER one of their former disgruntled massuses dropped the dime on them. Red Hot Body Works is now only taking established clients until the heat cools off.

Interesting how there has been zero media coverage about this. I bet it has something to do with them being based in Carlsbad... Oceanside/Vista city officials are desperate to show they're doing something despite the miserable conditions of the cities. Whereas Carlsbad probably wanted to maintain their upper-middle class reputation so they kept the bust on the hush-hush.

SilverDolphin
01-24-10, 21:36
I just came to SD for a short visit, and had reviewed the AMPs on this site that are in the area, and decided upon the VIP. Maybe because it is Sunday, I found the place empty and it appeared that the only one working was Maria. She is thin with good sized breasts and not too young. That being said, she did a decent massage and the FS was fine with no surprises. NO prepay as suggested on previous posts turned out to be true (which is new to my previous experiences in other states). I really hate the massage. Arousal. Then stop everything while you negotiate before continuing. Overall, it is a okay, but I might try another before returning home. Also, as I walked out, there was another provider, a little thick, but looked nice. She winked, and I wish I had gotten her name, just in case I decided to return.

Five
01-28-10, 14:07
Dropped in last night as I was passing through the area and had a little time to kill. Got there around 830 or so met by MMS and asked for 1/2 hour. She asked the usual "you been here before" and I lied and said yes. Took the .6 for the door and put me in a room. Waited about 10 mins before "Sue" came in in a knee length dress and began a so-so massage without oil or powder... light to medium touch- not great. Let her work for a bit before I reached back and grabbed a little handful of ass- nice little butt on this one. She had me flip over and proceeded with a light touch on my chest and legs- avoiding the boys. Eventually I was about 3/4 hard and I removed the towel. She asked me where else I was sore so I took her hand and put it on the appropriate place. She was slow coming back to it but did provide a nice oily finish with a little external backdoor play- nice but not fantastic, while I rubber her ass and tits through the dress. Not sure if more is available- the hand finish was all I was looking for. No $ discussed- left .4 tip for her. Standard AMP for me- might return. It was just a tossup last night between Kiaa and Aria- tried the place that was new to me. YMMV.

Mphelper909
01-28-10, 15:18
I'm so bummed that Vista Town Spa was shut down! I didnt mind it being legit, it was a great place to get a nice massage. Anyone have any info on this, maybe the owner's number or new business? He had a girl working there who I wanted to ask out, super cute chinese chick :)

The super cute chick was his wife and they are working in Arcadia now.
I have his cell number!

T Shell
01-30-10, 16:12
Was visiting SD (and going into Tijuana) l. Hit an MP at Balboa and Convoy.. The place has a "spa" in front as well-nails and hair, I think.. Girls are all dressed in typical salon garb-smock and scrub-type pants. I got a fairly pretty masseuse. We went into the massage area in the back (rooms with doors, thankfully), where I stripped down and,.

HE was good;. We finished cleaning up (easy to do!) and she dried me off.

Have to love San Diego!Desertratco,

Great post. Love it when this happens, an unexpected HE. Next time in town I will try to find this place.

Can't do the Tijuana thing. Just too scary down there.

Bolthead
01-30-10, 20:00
The super cute chick was his wife and they are working in Arcadia now.

I have his cell number!Maybe its a different super cute chick because this girl said she was single with no ring and no kids

Any idea why they shut down? They seemed to be getting plenty of business and it was all legit massages too.

Dctex99
02-02-10, 22:38
I knew this moved from being in a mall before; so did not expect alot; but it has 3 curtained massage tables; with curtains in front also,,,absolutely NO extras..but a GREAT massage...you can hear the person next door breathing..lol If you need a great massage, I would recommend it; I feel greatttttttt

Roadglide
02-04-10, 17:02
Whatever happened to that little massage place on Friers road in mission valley? The girls used to advertise on Backpage, but they have dried up. They had a Brazilian that worked there and I really want to find her, but have lost the number.

Mphelper909
02-05-10, 13:31
Maybe its a different super cute chick because this girl said she was single with no ring and no kids

Any idea why they shut down? They seemed to be getting plenty of business and it was all legit massages too.

Vista city did not like them.

Too many Chinese shops opened in Vista and they were grouped in with the HJ shops.

In the newspaper they said that they were arrested for prostitution at the shop and the police released the shops name in the paper. They only got a ticket for cooking at the shop.

The 2nd time the police came they bought Code Enforcement once again nothing just a problem with the shower.

3rd time the Police and City Hall contacted the owner of the property and he told there lease. Also T.J. got his massage license suspended for 2 years.

Vicky was T.J.'s wife and they are now in LA.

What got me was they way the City and Police used the Newspapers release false information to get public support. Most of those cases were kicked out of court. But the owners and girls still had to get lawyers and pay fines.

Bottom line don't believe everything you hear in the news and get the girls numbers if you like them, they may not be around.

Bust Link!
http://www.kusi.com/internal?st=print&id=46869392&path=/news/local

Hsimpson734
02-08-10, 01:49
It is on the southwest corner of Ash and Washington behind Godfathers pizza.Round Table Pizza

Tsolo
02-08-10, 18:47
A little confused here guys. Is see posting for VIP. But two locations. One in Escondido and one off Washington and Ash, which is the best place to go to?

Duke2730
02-09-10, 07:07
A little confused here guys. Is see posting for VIP. But two locations. One in Escondido and one off Washington and Ash, which is the best place to go to?The intersection of Washington and Ash is in Escondido. If you are coming from Broadway, turn into Round Table Pizza shopping center before you get to
Ash.

Its behind Round Table on your left

MeatWhistle
02-10-10, 20:42
Just here for the day/night. Can anyone recommend a safe AMP that will give HE-FS? I am near the 8 freeway, near camino del Rio. Any help would be appreciated, I also can help w/OC area if your in that area.

Thanks,

MW

Southern G
02-11-10, 01:01
In town visiting and had been reviewing the forum looking for a nice relaxation. After seeing all the bad press on the BP and CL girls I chose to travel up to VIP. It is on the corner of Washington and Ash in Escondido. The pizza place is no longer God-Fathers. I think it is Roman's or something. You have to drive into the strip mall behind the pizza place that is actually on Ash. VIP SPA is in the building that faces away from Washington into the parking lot of the strip mall.

It was a long drive from Coronado. Met at the door by a mature asian lady who I think she called herself "Yo" Hard to tell, not the best English. She is probably late 40's or so. Friendly and smiled alot. I was hoping for a Latin lady as I saw that they sometimes work there, but not my luck on that aspect. She started the TS, not the best, but not the worst. I was honest and told her this was my first time. As a result, she would not wash my happy muscle. She did not mind drying it off though.

Went to the room and she began the massage. I began rubbing my hand up her leg higher and higher until I was at the top. She was massaging the whole time but stayed in place so I could rub her too. She then came over and kissed me on the lips. That was my sign to move on to more fun. I offered to give her a massage and asked her to take off her dress which she did. She seemed to enjoy the massage and began rubbing up my legs just like I did her. This was fine by me. On the flip we kissed (closed mouth), she has nice natual B's with great erasers. Her butt was lacking and so were her legs. She enjoyed DATY, she installed the cover with her mouth and we proceeded to MISH and Doggy. I took my time and she reached back to massage the boys which I also liked. After it was time to kick into overdrive, I was ready and finished. The table did squeak a bit with all the motion. After I was finished she cleaned me up with a warm towel and I was dressed.

I would rate the total experience about a 7. I enjoyed the variety. We have two AMP's that I frequent back home, but I do enjoy sampling the menu when I am traveling.

Anyway, thanks for the intel. I always like to post when I visit to keep the board going.

Be Safe

Bolthead
02-12-10, 07:45
In my experience, most of the AMP's are either Korean or Chinese. Are there any Thai AMPs in San Diego? Legit Thai is great, Thai AMP with benefits is even better. I'd even settle for a Thai girl working at a random AMP.

I've been to Thailand twice and I love it there. Looking for some of that magic here at home.

I've been doing some searches on the forum here and two places seemed like potential thai AMPs - Royal and Naomi.

Any info guys? Appreciate it.

Member #3991
02-12-10, 19:39
... Are there any Thai AMPs in San Diego? Legit Thai is great, Thai AMP with benefits is even better. I'd even settle for a Thai girl working at a random AMP...

Friendly in Escondido may have what you are looking for. They also have a $.1 off door fee coupon in the SD Reader.

Senior Leche
02-12-10, 21:07
In my experience, most of the AMP's are either Korean or Chinese. Are there any Thai AMPs in San Diego? Legit Thai is great, Thai AMP with benefits is even better. I'd even settle for a Thai girl working at a random AMP.

I've been to Thailand twice and I love it there. Looking for some of that magic here at home.

I've been doing some searches on the forum here and two places seemed like potential thai AMPs - Royal and Naomi.

Naomi Spa on 4th Ave in Hillcrest. Royal Spa out by SDSU.

John G Smith
02-17-10, 05:21
Naomi Spa on 4th Ave in Hillcrest. Royal Spa out by SDSU.

Word is there is a TS working at Royal Spa. So be careful if you're not into that kind of thing...

Oreo69
02-17-10, 19:00
Word is there is a TS working at Royal Spa. So be careful if you're not into that kind of thing...Oh Yummy!

Lascivious
02-20-10, 03:39
Does anyone have any intel on Amity from Felicity?

Oreo69
02-20-10, 12:31
Does anyone have any intel on Amity from Felicity?Hopefully also a TS.

ManWithStamina
02-20-10, 14:55
Hit Royal Spa last night about 2130 hours. Was met at door by Fugly lady who took me to the room. Mattress on floor, cheap vynyl tile floor. She acted like she knew me. I played along. Got ready. About 5 - 10 minutes later a young 20 ish year old came in. She led me back to table shower room. Uneventful table shower. Had to put her hand on the boys show she could was them. I had already grabbed at her skirt and patted her on her tiny ass. No tits so why grab em? After Table Shower went back to room.

No massage just Accupressure and walking on back. She did not play with the boys during that time. I immediately lost the towel I might add.

Flipped over for more Accupressure. She whispered and gave me the look like what do you want. I put her hand on the boys. She held up 6 fingers then made a zero. I told her no just give me a massage. She quit 20 minutes early. I got the heck outta there.

I fucked my girlfriend this morning so I am good til tonight. I don't know why I went there in hindsight. My live in GF is a much better sexy little thing compared to what walked on my back last night. Must be the fucked up way I am wired and always want some strange Pussy.

Royal Spa? Been there NO MAS!

Oreo69
02-21-10, 11:08
Hit Royal Spa last night about 2130 hours. Was met at door by Fugly lady who took me to the room. Mattress on floor, cheap vynyl tile floor. She acted like she knew me. I played along. Got ready. About 5. 10 minutes later a young 20 ish year old came in. She led me back to table shower room. Uneventful table shower. Had to put her hand on the boys show she could was them. I had already grabbed at her skirt and patted her on her tiny ass. No tits so why grab them? After Table Shower went back to room.

No massage just Accupressure and walking on back. She did not play with the boys during that time. I immediately lost the towel I might add.

Flipped over for more Accupressure. She whispered and gave me the look like what do you want. I put her hand on the boys. She held up 6 fingers then made a zero. I told her no just give me a massage. She quit 20 minutes early. I got the heck out of there.

I fucked my girlfriend this morning so I am good til tonight. I don't know why I went there in hindsight. My live in GF is a much better sexy little thing compared to what walked on my back last night. Must be the fucked up way I am wired and always want some strange Pussy.

Royal Spa? Been there NO MAS!Hey, we're all wired that way.

Member #3991
02-27-10, 10:47
Things may be improving a bit in the north county along the 78 for those not looking for the more extensive options in Escondido. An old place on Santa Fe has arisen as a new bright light providing OK R&T options.

I have continued to frequent the my favorite amphibian mp from time to time. I like the place as it is quite clean and provides a table shower clean up. As a long term customer, I still managed to get OK service even through the dark times after the big crack down. What is interesting to note is that the staff is growing again with new options. One new gal was fairly good looking and appeared friendly and I want to check her out.

Rocknroll702
03-01-10, 23:22
I ran into this ad on CL and was wondering if anyone has any intel on it:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/1623504132.html

Would love to know menu options and $ if possible. PM me plz. Thanks in advance.

RR702

Steelecan
03-03-10, 04:00
I finally decided to give this place a try. It looks so shady and run down on the outside, but they always say never judge a book by its cover. I walk in and there is guy there and he led me back to a room. I asked him if he was giving the massage and he said "no, I wish". I'm thinking oh ok good because i was getting ready to walk out of there.

I gave him the $60 for the half hour and he left. This room was double maybe even triple the size of some of the other rooms. It had a nice massage table with thick padding and not just some mattress on the floor. It also had a shower in the room which is very different and also a large closet.

So I get butt naked and lay down on the table no draping. This Asian girl walks in and ask me the norm of I have I been here before. I usually say yes, but this time I said no. She told me her name is Mula. She is about 5'7-5'9 115 lbs with some smalls A cup titties. She was sporting this nice red form fitting dress that was cut short. She has a very small but shapely booty lol. Overall I would give her a 4/5.

She was giving me the worst massage ever! She was doing it too hard and making these slapping noises with her hand on my body. I finally tell her that it is too hard. She says "why you not tell me" and does it lighter before going back to hard lol. She actually went the whole time, but never asked me to flip. She just said she is done. I flip over so the towel falls off so she can see my dick. She looks down at it and I make the jack off motion. She had the look like where is the money and I asked her could I put it on my card, but she said no. So that was that, but they do do extras. She left the room and I took a nice hot shower which was nice.

*Is it ok to include pics of the inside of these places? Let me know

Steelecan
03-03-10, 04:02
Went to Shamrock for the first time yesterday. I went in with no high expectations. Just like whatever happens. Got there right when they opened up at 10am. I thought they weren't going to have extras at first because the door was open, but when I walked in they had the screen door with the doorbell which is always a good sign.

A tiny older Asian lady let me and led me right to the room. I don't think she speaks much english at all. She didn't say 2 words to me. I gave her $60 for the half and she left so I could get undressed.

When she came back in, I noticed she had this pink short dress on. She told me her name was Genie. She is about 5 1" 100 lbs with A cups titties. Her massage was lame. She was just rubbing me and seemed like she was waiting for the flip. After a few mins, she take her dress & bra off! Then she started licking my ear and moving her tongue down my body and kising it. She licks my butt then tosses my salad a little bit. I noticed she had a mint in her mouth.

She fliped me over and I started sucking on her little titties. She continued to lick all over my body. Licked my balls then up my shaft. She had me big time turned on lol. She grabbed a condom and just started giving me BJ. We haven't discussed any price at this point. I busted after just a few mins lo. She cleaned me up with a wet cloth, but it was cold! I put on my clothes and she fixed the room like nothing happened. I gave her a $60. I have never had BJ from a massage girl before. So considering that and the fact that she ate my ass out she earned that tip lol.

Dark Knight619
03-03-10, 11:59
Anyone ever go with sensual blonde massuese from that other forum.

I think she's in Hillcrest. Shes offering some good hour deals, just not sure what you get.

Oreo69
03-03-10, 12:09
Went to Shamrock for the first time yesterday. I went in with no high expectations. Just like whatever happens. Got there right when they opened up at 10am. I thought they weren't going to have extras at first because the door was open, but when I walked in they had the screen door with the doorbell which is always a good sign.

A tiny older Asian lady let me and led me right to the room. I don't think she speaks much english at all. She didn't say 2 words to me. I gave her $60 for the half and she left so I could get undressed.

When she came back in, I noticed she had this pink short dress on. She told me her name was Genie. She is about 5 1" 100 lbs with A cups titties. Her massage was lame. She was just rubbing me and seemed like she was waiting for the flip. After a few mins, she take her dress & bra off! Then she started licking my ear and moving her tongue down my body and kising it. She licks my butt then tosses my salad a little bit. I noticed she had a mint in her mouth.

She fliped me over and I started sucking on her little titties. She continued to lick all over my body. Licked my balls then up my shaft. She had me big time turned on lol. She grabbed a condom and just started giving me BJ. We haven't discussed any price at this point. I busted after just a few mins lo. She cleaned me up with a wet cloth, but it was cold! I put on my clothes and she fixed the room like nothing happened. I gave her a $60. I have never had BJ from a massage girl before. So considering that and the fact that she ate my ass out she earned that tip lol.Sounds like this woman is begging to get fucked up the ass.

Oreo69
03-03-10, 12:10
I finally decided to give this place a try. It looks so shady and run down on the outside, but they always say never judge a book by its cover. I walk in and there is guy there and he led me back to a room. I asked him if he was giving the massage and he said "no, I wish". I'm thinking oh ok good because i was getting ready to walk out of there.

I gave him the $60 for the half hour and he left. This room was double maybe even triple the size of some of the other rooms. It had a nice massage table with thick padding and not just some mattress on the floor. It also had a shower in the room which is very different and also a large closet.

So I get butt naked and lay down on the table no draping. This Asian girl walks in and ask me the norm of I have I been here before. I usually say yes, but this time I said no. She told me her name is Mula. She is about 5'7-5'9 115 lbs with some smalls A cup titties. She was sporting this nice red form fitting dress that was cut short. She has a very small but shapely booty lol. Overall I would give her a 4/5.

She was giving me the worst massage ever! She was doing it too hard and making these slapping noises with her hand on my body. I finally tell her that it is too hard. She says "why you not tell me" and does it lighter before going back to hard lol. She actually went the whole time, but never asked me to flip. She just said she is done. I flip over so the towel falls off so she can see my dick. She looks down at it and I make the jack off motion. She had the look like where is the money and I asked her could I put it on my card, but she said no. So that was that, but they do do extras. She left the room and I took a nice hot shower which was nice.

*Is it ok to include pics of the inside of these places? Let me knowSounds like this woman is begging to get fucked up the ass too.

Senior Leche
03-03-10, 12:30
I normally don't get up to Escondido much anymore (after the unfortunate demise of the late, great Sundance Spa) but I was driving on E. Grand the other day and noticed a sign for a new Thai massage place. I think the name was Leela (or something like that). It's in the 1000 block of E. Grand. I didn't have time to stop but I drove through the parking lot. It looks legit but who can tell anymore. Anyone have any intel on this place - PM if you don't want to post in public. I like Thai massage/Thai girls so I may have to TOFTT if no one has any info. TIA.

Member #3991
03-06-10, 11:50
I normally don't get up to Escondido much anymore (after the unfortunate demise of the late, great Sundance Spa) but I was driving on E. Grand the other day and noticed a sign for a new Thai massage place. I think the name was Leela (or something like that). It's in the 1000 block of E. Grand. I didn't have time to stop but I drove through the parking lot. It looks legit but who can tell anymore. Anyone have any intel on this place - PM if you don't want to post in public. I like Thai massage/Thai girls so I may have to TOFTT if no one has any info. TIA.

Here is a web site: http://leelathaimassage.webs.com/

I would agree that it looks fairly legit on the surface. Have you tried Friendly?

Senior Leche
03-06-10, 15:13
Here is a web site: http://leelathaimassage.webs.com/

I would agree that it looks fairly legit on the surface. Have you tried Friendly?

Thanks for the link. It does look legit, but I may TOFTT next time I'm up there since you never know. I have not yet tried Friendly but I will.

LarryS1352
03-13-10, 23:21
As a veteran of massage parlors, and a patron of Sundance many times before they closed, I tried A-1 Massage in Escondido. As soon as I walked in I recognized the Mamasan from Sundance! We chatted for awhile, she lead me to the room and said she would send in a nice gal.

I am not going to go into great detail but the veterans will know what I mean when I say this is a must try. My provider was Michelle, a gorgeous Korean lady. I left 100% satisfied.

A-1 is on East Valley a few blocks east of the hospital. You can get contact info on Craigslist, services-therapeudic.

Tell the Mamasan that "Candy Man" sent you.

Moe420
03-14-10, 23:32
Hey friends I am needing info on San Diego on good locations on opening up a new spot. Locations, Rules your way and activity I may need to know about. Please give me any and all suggestions wishes and wants.

Thanks much,

Moe 420

Steelecan
03-15-10, 01:23
Hey friends I am needing info on San Diego on good locations on opening up a new spot. Locations, Rules your way and activity I may need to know about. Please give me any and all suggestions wishes and wants.

Thanks much,

Moe 420

Look at east county. El Cajon, Santee, Spring Valley, or Lemon Grove. They dont have any and you may get a lot of biz.

Pricing- Maybe $60 for the hour. Also table showers or hot tub massages are nice as well.

Moe420
03-15-10, 01:35
Look at east county. El Cajon, Santee, Spring Valley, or Lemon Grove. They dont have any and you may get a lot of biz.

Pricing- Maybe $60 for the hour. Also table showers or hot tub massages are nice as well.Thanks Much. We will have all young Korean girls and table showers for sure.

Burgerpimp18
03-15-10, 04:18
Hi all,

Been awhile since I've stopped here (ever since I heard Yuri left). Decided I'd roll the dice and see what's new.

Greeted at the door by Jessica. Funnily enough, her "license" on her coat gave her name as Lee Kum Soon; someone had a sense of humor there. She was a spinner, probably in her mid-late 30's, and with some A Cups. Not much of a looker IMHO, but not ugly. Spoke some heavily-accented English as well.

Opted for a 40 minute with table shower ($70 with coupon). Ran her hands through my crack a couple of times to see if I was amenable (I was!), and made sure to give a nice little cleansing of that entire region. Dried me off, then time for massage.

Pretty decent massage, but a little short. One different thing is that she started breathing on me up and down. There may have been some tongue on the backside as well. I couldn't be sure. But, she would just breath up and down my back. Then down my legs. Then back up. That went on for about 5 minutes, and it certainly got me even more amenable.

Got the flip, asked for BJ ($), and had a nice CBJ. One can tell that she's an old pro, but she didn't seem brusque or too business-like such as others might (no clock-watching. Seemed fairly into it). I would say she's just a professional who knows how to do her job really well. I probably won't repeat, as I really like 'them a little younger, but I'm sure she's exactly what the doctor ordered for someone out there.

Oreo69
03-16-10, 00:59

Thanks much,

Moe 420Goes without saying, but just make sure all your girls put out for us.

Hey Tim
03-16-10, 03:00
Thanks Much. We will have all young Korean girls and table showers for sure.
Sometimes at restaurants, they have a "soft" opening, where before they open to the public, they serve dinner to friends and family for free, to work out the kinks. When you consider this for your business, remember your friends here at USASG. :-)

Jason619
03-16-10, 17:46
Arrived in the afternoon and was greeted by the same old kind mamasan i had seen a few times before, thankfully she recognized me. Time for some fun!

I asked who she had available, she said Jay and another girl whose name i forgot and that was busy anyways. She said I'd like Jay.

Laid there for what seemed like 10 minutes, wasn't sure to lay face up or face down, figured I'd change it up and lay face up w/o the towel on. She entered and brought an instant smile to my face, tight little spinner body with some cute B titties and youthful look. Had some tight gymnist pants on and a small tight top. She said she was 22, which looked about right.

She proceeded to give a medium pressure dry massage to my chest and shoulders, then hit up my legs and thighs, by this point i was brick. She smiled and jumped on top of me and asked what i wanted. I got the quotes then decided to go for FS. Did the normal positions after the covered bj, finished in mish, really like how they have a mirror on the side of the wall.

On the way out she showed me the other girl who was there and damn I wish I would have waited... this girl had some body on her, had to have been some D cups and she looked young and fun look to her as well.

Overall a good experience at a place that I've been accustomed to having great experiences at. Doesn't appear as though Sophia is there any more, had her once (was actually my first time to any AMP, and only got the HE, she was stunningly beautiful). Will return and try to score the girl who i saw on the exit. Anyone got an ID on her? Would be much appreciated.

Happy Hunting

JPF
03-16-10, 18:38

Thanks much,

Moe 420

I recently did some investigation for a friend, and the largest rule you need to deal with is the zoning requirement that the adult business can not be within 1000 feet of many other things (another adult business, residential property, church, school, park). You have to apply for a Zoning Use Certificate (bulletin 144) which costs $1486 and provide evidence that you are compliant.

John G Smith
03-17-10, 03:27
It's hilarious reading reports on Kiaa spa about how they have such tight young women who provide F/S. When I lived in the area about 6-7 years ago, it was just a jack-a-shack with old 40+ women.

It would have been nice if the kiaa of today was there back then but I guess it was for all the better since I probably would have gone broke back then.

T Shell
03-21-10, 13:34
Ok, I should have known better. In fact, I did know better because the posts here say "No" to Coronado spas. But, I was in town, it was close, CL listing saying "Japanese Hot-Spring Bath Tub* Beautiful Asian Girls" was just too much of a tease for me.

Nice massage, nice price, nice soak. All very nice and VERY legit.

Given by an attractive Asian woman who knew the score, she didn't get all bent out of shape at the idea, but it is 100% legit place. After the proposition was declined. And we continued with the legit massage. She admired my 'body', raised her eyebrows to show she was impressed, giggled and did some light flirting, which was very nice.

But. Not exactly what I was looking for. So, while I always like a woman to check out my junk, and act impressed, I recommend you stay out of Coronado if you want to hobby.

Socaldesi
03-21-10, 17:50
Arrived in the afternoon and was greeted by the same old kind mamasan i had seen a few times before, thankfully she recognized me. Time for some fun!

I asked who she had available, she said Jay and another girl whose name i forgot and that was busy anyways. She said I'd like Jay.

Laid there for what seemed like 10 minutes, wasn't sure to lay face up or face down, figured I'd change it up and lay face up w/o the towel on. She entered and brought an instant smile to my face, tight little spinner body with some cute B titties and youthful look. Had some tight gymnist pants on and a small tight top. She said she was 22, which looked about right.

She proceeded to give a medium pressure dry massage to my chest and shoulders, then hit up my legs and thighs, by this point i was brick. She smiled and jumped on top of me and asked what i wanted. I got the quotes then decided to go for FS. Did the normal positions after the covered bj, finished in mish, really like how they have a mirror on the side of the wall.

On the way out she showed me the other girl who was there and damn I wish I would have waited... this girl had some body on her, had to have been some D cups and she looked young and fun look to her as well.

Overall a good experience at a place that I've been accustomed to having great experiences at. Doesn't appear as though Sophia is there any more, had her once (was actually my first time to any AMP, and only got the HE, she was stunningly beautiful). Will return and try to score the girl who i saw on the exit. Anyone got an ID on her? Would be much appreciated.

Happy HuntingHi guys,

I'm new here and trying to find a good place to get a happy massage. After reading this post I went to KIAA spa, but my experience totally disappointing. As you guys advised, I was being honest and said I'm never been there. I paid for the room and waited by lying down after undressing. A pretty korean girl named Kim came and did some mediocre massage and left in 15 minutes. And that's it! Very disappointing..

Fangsdiam
03-22-10, 02:31
Hi guys,

I'm new here and trying to find a good place to get a happy massage. After reading this post I went to KIAA spa, but my experience totally disappointing. As you guys advised, I was being honest and said I'm never been there. I paid for the room and waited by lying down after undressing. A pretty korean girl named Kim came and did some mediocre massage and left in 15 minutes. And that's it! Very disappointing..Just try going back more than once so that you get known by them and it will improve your experience.

ManWithStamina
03-22-10, 09:37
Always say you have been there. When asked for the name of the lady say "Oh I forget, Lulu or something like that. I just like it here and had fun last time"

Socaldesi
03-22-10, 11:29
Always say you have been there. When asked for the name of the lady say "Oh I forget, Lulu or something like that. I just like it here and had fun last time"Thanks for the tip. I'll remember it next time.

Desertratco
03-23-10, 03:13

THe above post came from January, btw... I just thought I'd follow it up.

I needed a massage--wasn't necessarily interested in extras, though I would take them if offered (isn't that always true?). Oasis had a CL or BP ad for $40/hr massage. I figured I'd take 'em up on it. If no extras, that's OK--i'm headed down to TJ tomorrow anyway.

Provider was Yumi. Pretty girl, at least as AMP workers go. 30ish. Gave a pretty good massage, though a little too much elbow (kinda sharp--ouch!). Thought things were looking up I noticed that her crotch was rubbing against my elbow as she worked on my back. I gave a little rub in return. Ditto when she went to work on my legs--her crotch was straddling my open hand. I gave a little rub right through her pants, to which there was no objection on her part. As she worked my legs, she spent some time on the inner thighs, even brushing my taint and the head of my semi-hard at the same time.

Did the flip, she worked around the little guy, giving furtive brushes here and there. I thought things were going in the right direction. Then she says "OK--Finished." and that was it.

Quite the tease session with no finish--but a very good massage nonetheless. I don't know whether things would improve if I return. I'm probably not going to go back this trip anyway--got better chicas to spend my hard earned pesos on, anyway. <grin> I may, though, file this away and ask for Yumi the next time i'm in town.

Onceuponatown
03-23-10, 03:37
Any idea where Le Le ended up? She was working out of the place on the corner of Convoy & Balboa (newer place next to the sandwich shop.) I'd seen her a few times and just prefer to go to the same person if they are good at what they do. I called tonight and she is no longer there.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Mandingosd
03-26-10, 02:42
Hey fellas,

I have been not been able to post anything for quite some time. Had some good times few and far between but I think its time to start back on the hobby horse. I will start with A1.

Sunday afternoon. 40/45 bucks for. 5 hour. Figured what the hell and told them I was new (like a challenge sometimes). Gina was in her 30s nice face and plump medium tits inside a slinky silk dress. Biggest nipples ever seen. Thick and long! Just went with an HJ for 45 but she offers FS.

Stay safe!

Pablo
04-02-10, 00:32
This past weekend I had some free time and was in the mood for an AMP, so I tried out Jaehee on Mira Mesa. I had low expectations but thought I might get lucky and find a nice older Asian lady. It was almost there but not quite. Definitely not as good a deal as some of the other $$ options in town.

Anyway I stop in and Joanne answers the door, pretty, maybe 30s or even 40ish nice enough body. First I ask for the. 8 TS and she says no, I insist and she says it's broken, cold water only. Maybe she was telling the truth or maybe she just wanted me out of there faster. So I give her the. 6 house fee.

She covers me with a really thick bath towel and does a substandard pressing type massage, virtually worthless. She does climb on the table and made some contact sending me a signal more might be available. When she was in range I started brushing my hand against her and getting no pull back, soon I was caressing her leg and eventually her ass which was quite nice.

The massage ended after maybe 10 minutes and we negotiated the rest (everything). She held firm at 1. 4 and I agreed. She left, came back 5 minutes later and we started in. No kissing at all, and she had a cover on in a flash and gave maybe literally (I'm not kidding) a 20 second CBJ and motioned to start screwing. No way and I maneuvered her for 69 but she said she had lubed up.

I insisted so she said OK. Some lubes are OK but this one wasn't, so that ended quickly. So she climbed aboard, we did CG, doggie, then mish where I finished. The whole thing couldn't have been 10 minutes.

She did get the clean up towel, I dressed and left. No help dressing either.

She was sweet enough and pretty enough, but it was rushed and definitely I won't be repeating there. The place is clean and nice inside, and you can park on the side but it's in sort of an odd strip mall with the door sort of visible to the street. I think you can use the rear entrance though. Much better options for that price.

Pablo
04-02-10, 00:46
This past weekend I had some free time and was in the mood for an AMP, so I tried out Jaehee on Mira Mesa. I had low expectations but thought I might get lucky and find a nice older Asian lady. It was almost there but not quite. Definitely not as good a deal as some of the other $$ options in town.

Anyway I stop in and Joanne answers the door, pretty, maybe 30s or even 40ish nice enough body. First I ask for the. 8 TS and she says no, I insist and she says it's broken, cold water only. Maybe she was telling the truth or maybe she just wanted me out of there faster. So I give her the. 6 house fee.

She covers me with a really thick bath towel and does a substandard pressing type massage, virtually worthless. She does climb on the table and made some contact sending me a signal more might be available. When she was in range I started brushing my hand against her and getting no pull back, soon I was caressing her leg and eventually her ass which was quite nice.

The massage ended after maybe 10 minutes and we negotiated the rest (everything). She held firm at 1. 4 and I agreed. She left, came back 5 minutes later and we started in. No kissing at all, and she had a cover on in a flash and gave maybe literally (I'm not kidding) a 20 second CBJ and motioned to start screwing. No way and I maneuvered her for 69 but she said she had lubed up.

I insisted so she said OK. Some lubes are OK but this one wasn't, so that ended quickly. So she climbed aboard, we did CG, doggie, then mish where I finished. The whole thing couldn't have been 10 minutes.

She was sweet enough and pretty enough, but it was rushed and definitely I won't be repeating there. The place is clean and nice inside, and you can park on the side but it's in sort of an odd strip mall with the door sort of visible to the street. I think you can use the rear entrance though. Much better options for that price.

Pablo
04-02-10, 00:56

Kelvinb
04-12-10, 21:39
I heard that NaNa was back at Asia Spa so I decided to go experience some outstanding oral and FS. Session was great until NaNa walked me out. Why did NaNa slip up and not ensure the hallway was clear. Didn't run into another monger but did run into one of my regulars Candy. Just looking for some perspective from my fellow mongers. Do you think it sucks to run into a regular of yours or do you think it will make a regular step her game up if she sees you with someone else? Opinions are welcomed. Again for the record NaNa was solid. Nice rack!

Oreo69
04-13-10, 12:13
I heard that NaNa was back at Asia Spa so I decided to go experience some outstanding oral and FS. Session was great until NaNa walked me out. Why did NaNa slip up and not ensure the hallway was clear. Didn't run into another monger but did run into one of my regulars Candy. Just looking for some perspective from my fellow mongers. Do you think it sucks to run into a regular of yours or do you think it will make a regular step her game up if she sees you with someone else? Opinions are welcomed. Again for the record NaNa was solid. Nice rack!I've had this happen before. If Candy mentions it next time, just tell her you were told she wasn't working that day. Let them bicker it out amongst themselves. Meanwhile. Please provide us with details about NaNa.

Ynroh
04-16-10, 09:19
I've had this happen before. If Candy mentions it next time, just tell her you were told she wasn't working that day. Let them bicker it out amongst themselves. Meanwhile. Please provide us with details about NaNa.Don't sweat it.They all talk to each other and compare notes...:) believe me.

I personally like to see all them when I stop by.

Dennis
04-24-10, 12:32
I heard that NaNa was back at Asia Spa so I decided to go experience some outstanding oral and FS. Session was great until NaNa walked me out. Why did NaNa slip up and not ensure the hallway was clear. Didn't run into another monger but did run into one of my regulars Candy. Just looking for some perspective from my fellow mongers. Do you think it sucks to run into a regular of yours or do you think it will make a regular step her game up if she sees you with someone else? Opinions are welcomed. Again for the record NaNa was solid. Nice rack!

Don't worry it. It is not like you are married to them. Once you become a steady member at one place, the girls will get to know you. This can be an advantage if your girl is not there. No game playing. At one MP I have practically fucked every girl there and all the girls know it.

Joe Coodidge
05-07-10, 15:42
So sad...

A Pimping and Pandering Investigation that began in 2008 and ran through 2010, involving five residences in Carlsbad, Del Mar and San Diego has resulted in the arrest and a guilty plea of Robin Carrese Reid.

In October of 2008, Carlsbad Police received an anonymous tip from the San Diego County Crimestoppers which indicated that Reid was operating a prostitution ring in various locations throughout San Diego county. The “tipster” indicated that Reid had numerous females working for her and that she rented houses for the girls to work from.

The tip indicated that the prostitution was operated out of a business called “Glamour Massage,” through “glamourmassage.com” and that Reid was responsible for hiring and training the girls.

Through investigation, three addresses were developed and detectives began a lengthy and time-consuming investigation into Glamour Massage.

After extensive surveillances, prostitution operations and with extensive assistance from the San Diego Police Vice Unit, Carlsbad detectives were able to obtain search warrants for five of Reid’s residences, four she rented and one she owned. Carlsbad and San Diego Vice detectives were able to obtain multiple prostitution violations over the course of the investigation.

After the execution of those warrants in December of 2009, Reid was arrested and charged with five counts of Pimping, and one count of Pandering. In March of 2010, Reid plead guilty to all of the charges and is currently awaiting sentencing. Reid could face 2-3 years in custody.

The web site and business closed down as of February, 2010.

http://www.thecommunitypaper.com/NC/localnews.php

Lascivious
05-07-10, 21:37
I can hardly believe that what she did is still illegal in this day and age. Legalize that and weed and our deficit problem would be resolved.

I hope she gets a lighter sentence than was spoken of in the article.

It’s very sad for her and her family and a sad commentary on our uptight society.

She posted this on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvkBbPu5p-Q&feature=related

John G Smith
05-08-10, 06:40
I like how the article used extensively the word extensive in relation to the extensive investigation.

So basically vice had fun partaking of the earthly pleasures for a couple of years until eventually someone upstairs said to "wrap it up". So basically our taxes are going toward paying policemen to get laid for several years.

I can understand LE and city officials wanting to clean up street-walkers and such. But places like Glamour Massage were completely under the radar to normal citizens and didn't really impact the community. Heck, I've been a monger for the past several years and I still didn't know much about GM.

I guess LE goes for these things because they're relatively easy targets and it makes good headlines.

Member #3991
05-09-10, 13:42
Been pretty much going back to old standbys of late. It seems that at least a couple of new joints have opened recently - at least to me. A place called Bonsai started advertising as well as a place out across the street from home depot on valley.

Anyone have any info on these? Maybe it is worth a drive past the usual suspects.

Fangsdiam
05-09-10, 15:29
Been pretty much going back to old standbys of late. It seems that at least a couple of new joints have opened recently - at least to me. A place called Bonsai started advertising as well as a place out across the street from home depot on valley.

Anyone have any info on these? Maybe it is worth a drive past the usual suspects.The place across from Home Depot is not worth the trip. I went there and it was just fat and old women there.

Bwetfan
05-09-10, 23:38
I can understand LE and city officials wanting to clean up street-walkers and such. But places like Glamour Massage were completely under the radar to normal citizens and didn't really impact the community. Heck, I've been a monger for the past several years and I still didn't know much about GM.

I guess LE goes for these things because they're relatively easy targets and it makes good headlines.If you caught some of the back chatter on this on other forums, there were a allegations of Caresse not playing so nice with her competitors, being too public in her recruiting and advertising, getting a former landlord a little bit too upset with her, etc. In that light, this is not completely out of the blue.

What's sad is that she pulled a few similar businesses down with her, and made a lot of independents more cautious. OK for those of us already on "regular" lists, but makes life a lot more difficult for newbies.

TanithMagna
05-13-10, 10:44
Will be staying on Coronado island for a week or so.

Any places that local mongers can recommend?

Thanks

T Shell
05-13-10, 20:35
Here is the tip on the Coronado massage scene; "go to San Diego"

ManWithStamina
05-14-10, 00:03
Nothing in Coronado. Go to TJ. Place next to Honey Ko in Imperial Beach might be ok for you. If it was me, and it has been......Go to Tijuana

Burgerpimp18
05-14-10, 04:40
My last experience at Sakura Acupressure was over a year ago with ShaSha. She was an absolute terrible provider (although, terribly cute), so I thought I'd check this place out again.

I checked it out late on a weeknight and met Mia. She's probably mid-late 30's, natural B's, and a little thick. She mentioned she had been there for a long time (did not recognize the name ShaSha when I said who I had seen before, though).

Massage started very light with Mia sitting on the very edge of the table/bed (I do like this set-up. Much wider than usual massage table. And lower too). I thought that this was going to be a repeat of ShaSha, but I just let her do her work. I'm glad I didn't say anything. The massage was outstanding (maybe I just have a predisposition towards relaxation). She used pressure points to just about put me to sleep, focusing on my spine & neck, but also working on my legs and feet (so few do the feet but it's so nice). She did keep her distance on the table during the entire time until the flip. Then I wrapped my arm around her as she did some work on my forehead and shoulders, then on to the other festivities.

I went with a BJ that was pretty good. Lots of focus on the berries before putting on a cover and going to town. Got in a little DATY (shaved) before I finished. Fell asleep to a little "Don't Worry Be Happy" as she cleaned up and went to get the hot towel (I love that they pump music in this place; that and all the rooms are lit with a "red light"). Brought back mouthwash, cleaned my face and other parts up, then helped me with my clothes. Kiss on the cheek, and out the door. Total damage was $60 (sue me if it was high. I liked my massage).

I have a feeling that if I went back that I would get excellent treatment. She's obviously been at this a long time, and it's great to feel pampered, but I probably won't be back unless I need a great massage. My tastes run more towards young, perfect 10's, even if the service isn't always the greatest. I would say that she would probably fit the bill for a lot of you out there.

MassageMonger
05-16-10, 15:58
Yuri used to work at Jae Hee and since she left I have not been back. But, I was wondering, if anyone here knows where she is working now? Could you please either post the location or PM me about?

Member #3991
05-17-10, 22:47
The place across from Home Depot is not worth the trip. I went there and it was just fat and old women there.

Thanks for the update. I guess I'll try the other one. I gave them a call today and talked for a bit with the MMS. Pricing for the hhr is .5 and .8 for the hr. They also have a grand opening coupon which knocks off another .1 putting them in line with Friendly and A1. I should have asked for the background of the gals.

Blacken Hard
05-19-10, 15:02
I noticed a new place just North of Asia Spa. So close makes me wonder if it's competition or just an expansion! I stopped visiting Asia because my ATF Coco disappeared AND traffic in and out of that place was pretty intense. But you know the allure of a new place draws us like moths to a flame.........

Angie gave me a hot towel massage,which was new to me, and made me think this was going to be nothing more than a legit experience(a bad one due to the fact that she had left the towels on me and left the room twice for about 8 to ten minutes to converse with the mamasan) But on the flip she began a light touch massage and made the gesture for HE. I smiled and shook my head, reached under her dress and slapped her on the ass. She quickly began a CBJ(where did she get the condom? Never left the side of the bed!) After five minutes or so she stood up, laid across the table and offerred herself.....doggystyle! Shes not the 2o something you might find down in San Diego but she is gorgeous(damn those eyes).

Member #3991
05-22-10, 01:45
Angie gave me a hot towel massage,which was new to me, and made me think this was going to be nothing more than a legit experience(a bad one due to the fact that she had left the towels on me and left the room twice for about 8 to ten minutes to converse with the mamasan) But on the flip she began a light touch massage and made the gesture for HE. I smiled and shook my head, reached under her dress and slapped her on the ass. She quickly began a CBJ(where did she get the condom? Never left the side of the bed!) After five minutes or so she stood up, laid across the table and offerred herself.....doggystyle! Shes not the 2o something you might find down in San Diego but she is gorgeous(damn those eyes).

I also had Angie on my visit today. I got the same hot towel treatment with a the break outside the room. I wouldn't say she is gorgeous, but I do agree that her eyes are attractive. Her tits are also quite nice and soft.

I enjoyed the room with the mattress on the floor for my massage. I got her to go through the standard set of positions with a CBJ tossed in as well. She tossed in some soft kisses for good measure.

On departure, I also noticed a jacuzzi tub in the back and was generally impressed by the cleanliness of the whole operation. I would be interested to see what other girls would be available.

Box124
05-22-10, 11:49
Just wondering if anyone knows of a provider with long red nails. Not looking for FS, just HJ.

Thanks

Bgblz
05-26-10, 15:07
In San Diego on Tuesday - Thurday next week. Can anyone report on KIAA Spa. I haven't seen a posting in a while.

BIG BALLZ

Xtratall
05-26-10, 18:23
Stopped by Kiaa about 11am on a Tuesday for my first AMP experience. I didn't expect much of a massage but was really interested in the "extras" I could negotiate. Mamasan greeted me and her first question was if I had been there before. I of course said yes. I asked for a 30 minute massage. She led me to a room in the back, I paid $60 for the 30 minutes. She told me to get naked and someone would be in to see me in a few minutes. The room was nice, clean, the linens on the floor mattress were fresh and clean, I laid naked, uncovered on the floor mattress and waited about 3-5 minutes. My provider walked in and Oh my, oh my was she beautiful. Tall, slender, model type figure, mid 20s, long black hair. Kim introduced herself as she put the drape over my buttocks. Kim started the massage, very light touch, and we chatted. After a few minutes the massage reached the drape and I asked Kim to remove it so I could feel her hands on me. The drape came off, the massage continued, I reached back and began rubbing her legs through her skin-tight Capri pants. Kim was great, I was awestruck and didn't want to leave. My session lasted 45 minutes and was completely unrushed. Great experience and I will definately repeat with Kim. Tip $120.

Member #3991
05-28-10, 22:21
Stopped by Kiaa about 11am on a Tuesday for my first AMP experience. ... Kim was great, I was awestruck and didn't want to leave. My session lasted 45 minutes and was completely unrushed. Great experience and I will definately repeat with Kim. Tip $120.

Congratulations on a successful first experience. You are now on a very slippery slope.

Southali
05-29-10, 00:36
Stopped by Kiaa about 11am on a Tuesday for my first AMP experience. I didn't expect much of a massage but was really interested in the "extras" I could negotiate. Mamasan greeted me and her first question was if I had been there before. I of course said yes. I asked for a 30 minute massage. She led me to a room in the back, I paid $60 for the 30 minutes. She told me to get naked and someone would be in to see me in a few minutes. The room was nice, clean, the linens on the floor mattress were fresh and clean, I laid naked, uncovered on the floor mattress and waited about 3-5 minutes. My provider walked in and Oh my, oh my was she beautiful. Tall, slender, model type figure, mid 20s, long black hair. Kim introduced herself as she put the drape over my buttocks. Kim started the massage, very light touch, and we chatted. After a few minutes the massage reached the drape and I asked Kim to remove it so I could feel her hands on me. The drape came off, the massage continued, I reached back and began rubbing her legs through her skin-tight Capri pants. Kim was great, I was awestruck and didn't want to leave. My session lasted 45 minutes and was completely unrushed. Great experience and I will definately repeat with Kim. Tip $120.Maybe it is time to school him a bit now? 120 tip for some manual stimulation? Sigh.

Joe Coodidge
05-29-10, 10:17
Stopped by Kiaa about 11am on a Tuesday for my first AMP experience. I didn't expect much of a massage but was really interested in the "extras" I could negotiate. Mamasan greeted me and her first question was if I had been there before. I of course said yes. I asked for a 30 minute massage. She led me to a room in the back, I paid $60 for the 30 minutes. She told me to get naked and someone would be in to see me in a few minutes. The room was nice, clean, the linens on the floor mattress were fresh and clean, I laid naked, uncovered on the floor mattress and waited about 3-5 minutes. My provider walked in and Oh my, oh my was she beautiful. Tall, slender, model type figure, mid 20s, long black hair. Kim introduced herself as she put the drape over my buttocks. Kim started the massage, very light touch, and we chatted. After a few minutes the massage reached the drape and I asked Kim to remove it so I could feel her hands on me. The drape came off, the massage continued, I reached back and began rubbing her legs through her skin-tight Capri pants. Kim was great, I was awestruck and didn't want to leave. My session lasted 45 minutes and was completely unrushed. Great experience and I will definately repeat with Kim. Tip $120.

Congrats on your recent experience and welcome to the world of happy endings!

I will say however that $120 for extra services is a bit high. But hey, we all have to start somewhere.

JPF
05-29-10, 14:55
Maybe it is time to school him a bit now? 120 tip for some manual stimulation? Sigh.

I didn't see "manual stimulation" in his post. He didn't say what extras he received so I think it is premature for you and Joe Coolidge to past judgment that he paid too much. He did say that he received 45 minutes when he only paid for 30, so that might have figured in his tip.

Xtratall could you please post some more information on what you got for $120? Thanks in advance.

Xtratall
05-29-10, 15:17
The tip was for a near GFE extras.

Fjcruiser66
06-01-10, 21:04
I went to my old favorite, Yoshi, is SD. Older lady there who was very nice and liked to talk. But that was it. I had to be covered all the time, even on the flip. Told me about her daughter and son and I left unsatisfied.

Next day I went to A-1 in Escondido. I thought I had read some good reports about A-1. In came an attractive provider. She covered me with a blanket! When she came around to the head of the table, I reached out to touch her and asked if I could. Nope. Just another massage without even a flip.

Finally found enjoyment at Moonlight. Great provider, lots of fun. Made up for the other two places. Wouldn't go back to Yoshi nor A-1. Waste of money. Unless all you want is a massage.

OHMdude
06-02-10, 03:44
Went to Touch of Health in Escondido on Sunday. Mamasan sent in the latino lady of the day. She said her name is CoCo, probably in her late 30s or early 40s. The moment you see her, you eyes would be on her two giant melons. Massage was OK, but that was not what I was there for. I had great fun with those boobs. $.1 for FS plus 30 min house fee.

I like women with a bush. Greatly appreciate any information on this.

Joe Coodidge
06-02-10, 09:21
I went to my old favorite, Yoshi, is SD. Older lady there who was very nice and liked to talk. But that was it. I had to be covered all the time, even on the flip. Told me about her daughter and son and I left unsatisfied.

Next day I went to A-1 in Escondido. I thought I had read some good reports about A-1. In came an attractive provider. She covered me with a blanket! When she came around to the head of the table, I reached out to touch her and asked if I could. Nope. Just another massage without even a flip.

Finally found enjoyment at Moonlight. Great provider, lots of fun. Made up for the other two places. Wouldn't go back to Yoshi nor A-1. Waste of money. Unless all you want is a massage.

Thanks for the report. One suggestion. When you touch her do not ask for permission. Just do it. If she moves away or moves your hand then that is the clue that it is not ok. But if she lets you roam then the game is on.

Ynroh
06-02-10, 23:22
Was having lunch today at noticed a new place Hana massage in the Kearny Mesa area. Anyone one been there yet to report? I wanted to check it out but had to go back to work.

Thanks in advanced

Ynroh
06-02-10, 23:32
Was having lunch today at noticed a new place Hana massage in the Kearny Mesa area. Anyone one been there yet to report? I wanted to check it out but had to go back to work.Thanks in advanced

Member #3991
06-05-10, 02:32
Was having lunch today at noticed a new place Hana massage in the Kearny Mesa area. Anyone one been there yet to report? I wanted to check it out but had to go back to work.Thanks in advanced

Saw an ad for them in the reader. Called to get pricing. At .6 for a hhr it seems to be set up for FS given that the price for local R&T joints is .4 for hhr while legit massage is .4 for the hr. TOFT and post the results.

Member #3991
06-05-10, 02:40
It seems that a bit of an entry fee "price war" is happening in Escondido. A couple of new places have opened and it seems more and more AMPs are offering $.1+ off on the door fee. I went back to a place that had made me Happy in the past to take advantage of the reduced entry. Service this time was just OK. I just didn't get all that much love. Maybe it was simply because I hadn't been in for a while.

Gaesaeki
06-05-10, 10:16
Visited Asian Pearl this morning for much needed break from the work grind. Was looking for my regular, Yumi, who is no longer working there (big surprise).

Was greeted by Vanessa, a thick latina/mix cutie. Cute face (5-6) and very thick below. Some would call her BBW.

Let me start by saying I go to AMPs because most of the women are attentive and really try to make it a good experience. Well, no one informed Vanessa.

One other point, and feel free to mock me, but I should heed all of the warning signs like most of you report, but I had a tough morning, was in a time-crunch and needed the release.

Warning #1 She was wearing sweats and tee-shirt when I arrived and left me sitting in the room for about 5 minutes while she dressed.

Warning #2 The TS was nothing. The water was not very warm and she rushed through it. Left for another 5 minutes so I could dry off.

Warning #3 And this was not as obvious as the first two. The rub down started good nice even pressure on my stressed filled knots in my back. Told you I had a bad morning. She was rather quick with my back and legs, but I figured, she was gong to go back around. Nope, after 5-10 mins. Of rub down, asked me to flip. No tease or anything.

Did the hand/arm thing, pulling my hands to her breasts, which at least told me she wasn't LEO. With all of the law changes in Henderson, wouldn't be surprised to find a sting to validate the law. Not sure about most of you, but I like the rub down to be decent, not just there for the HE. This was a.3 rub down on a 10 scale!

Warning #4 Wanted $$ for FS. WHAT? I countered with $. 2, she wasn't that hot. She laughed and said no one does FS for $. 2, for that CBJ. Told her that was my budget and at this point the alarm clock in my head told me I didn't have time to go somewhere else and my little head told me get what you can, stupid man!

Scary moment. She left the room to "get something" which made me once again think it was a sting. So I didn't reach for the money until she returned. Once she started to undress, I figured I was safe.

I'll spare you all the details of her performance, but for $. 2 I felt like I was alone and she should find other work.

So, all you newbies and some of you vets reading this learn from my mistake and take this advice; if it's an AMP, wait for the Asian!

Thanks for reading my rant. This has been good therapy for throwing away my hard earned cash

Be safe fellows!

Vaquero
06-05-10, 17:19
I was in San Diego again, and I have to give thumbs up again to a no extras massage on Friar Road. It's fairly close to the Shamrock place, where I went years ago when it was under a different name.

Again, the legit place runs $40 for the hour, according to their Internet special, and it's an awesome massage. I tipped $20, despite no happy ending. I still enjoy tossing the towel around with my cock, waving it like a flag.

This is one of the rare places where I've gotten massages and started to fall asleep on the table. That good.

And they have a Jamba Juice not far away.

Hey Tim
06-05-10, 20:20
Why no address or identifying information? I'd kill for a decent $40 rubdown.

Flintboy
06-05-10, 20:28
Why no address or identifying information? I'd kill for a decent $40 rubdown.I think he's talking about door fees (not including tip). I'd kill for that too if it weren't too good to be true!

Waylay
06-05-10, 22:37
Why no address or identifying information? I'd kill for a decent $40 rubdown.It's on Friar's in the same complex as rubios, petco, etc.

This is their CL ad:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1777427939.html

I've been there 3 times, 3 different women. Strictly legit.

Waylay
06-05-10, 22:38
Why no address or identifying information? I'd kill for a decent $40 rubdown.It's on Friar's in the same complex as rubios, petco, etc.

This is their CL ad:

I've been there 3 times, 3 different women. Strictly legit.

Joe Coodidge
06-06-10, 10:11
Visited Asian Pearl... With all of the law changes in Henderson, wouldn't be surprised to find a sting to validate the law.

Be safe fellows!

Where is Asian Pearl? You also mentioned law changes in Henderson. Isn't Henderson in Nevada?

Just a bit confused...

Fangsdiam
06-06-10, 15:06
They have another location in kearny mesa across from the Nissan dealership.

Lascivious
06-07-10, 23:11
See how the KM location ad looks like a HE joint?

**New Younger Gals **Online Special $39.99/hr **FREE FREE Table Shower (858-571-9999, 4690 Convoy St. #112, SD )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-06-07, 7:15PM PDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FREE Table Shower, Body Shampoo and Regular Shower
*14 Certified, Experienced, Younger Masseuses
*2 Girls 4 Hands Available

*Online Special (We Accept Visa and Master):
$39.99/60mins Full-Body Massage
$19.99/60mins Foot Massage

*** Very Cozy and Friendly Environment***
Please Call for Faster Service and Walk-Ins are also Welcome

(858) 571 - 9999

10am-11pm 7 Days a Week
4690 Convoy St. #112, San Diego, CA 92111
(Located in Plaza Del Sol, Cross Street is Engineer Road & Across From Pacific Honda)

Luxurious Swedish Massage with:
* Deep Tissue
* Shiatsu/Acupressure
* Soft Touch/Relaxation
* Sports
* Foot Reflexology

http://images.craigslist.org/3n83k83p15Y15V65Z5a4cbb77b5696b401987.jpg

Here's another good one.

*SPECIAL $8 off 1hr FULL Body Massage*FREE Table Shower*MASSAGE OASIS* (4344 Convoy St.SD.92111 ✿ 858-279-1988 ✿)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

******MASSAGE OASIS******

FREE Body shampoo & Body scrub & FREE SAUNA

Grand opening. Over 4000 sqf.

You will be so relaxed with our 5-star luxury, beautiful tranquil environment.

We have the best masseuses to ensure your needs.

Over 15 Nice, cute, well experienced Asian girls. They are pretty, sweet, and give massage from the heart.

4 new girls just joined us.

Regular price,(before any discount)
$20/60 min foot massage.
$48/60 min full-body massage.

*oriental & western massage
*light, soft touch / relaxation
*regular shower available
*2 girls 4 hands available

walk-ins are welcome

All private vip luxurious rooms

we accept credit cards

open 7 days a week, 10:00 am -- 11:00 pm

Located in convoy village plaza. Next to Yoshinoya & boot world. Between balboa and othello ave. On the west-side of convoy st.
From highway 805: east on balboa, right on convoy
From highway 163: west on balboa, left on convoy

PHONE : (858)-279-1988

http://images.craigslist.org/3nb3k33of5O55P35R4a157b4c7827dec71b36.jpg

Tennis1
06-08-10, 14:29
You can forget it.

Strictly legal. I have been there many times. But good massage for the price.

Tennis1
06-08-10, 19:23
I have been there many times.

Strictly legal.

But good massage.

Ewclark77
06-09-10, 11:01

Strictly legal.

But good massage.

You've been WHERE many times?

Flintboy
06-09-10, 13:00
You've been WHERE many times?Both of the places mentioned by Lascivious I'm guessing. I've been to most of the rubdown places in that area, they're all inconsistent but I've got some pretty good massages.

Especially at Massage Oasis, when I ask for extra hard sometimes I get someone who does the thai style massage (walk on you), sometimes not, depending on who is available I guess. I really have to start remembering names.

Tennis1
06-09-10, 14:57
You've been WHERE many times?Yes, the places mentioned by Lascivious. There is one between Balboa and Convoy where Chin's restaurant is, at table shower I asked the woman to wash my thing for a little bit and she did but that's it. She said she is not supposed to. I didn't go back because she is not attractive.

Desertratco
06-09-10, 21:15
I've been to both of those places. Massage Oasis is actually a nice place to get a massage. YMMV, of course, but the masseuse I had there a while back did a good job. No extras, in spite of a little bit of teasing, but strictly legit beyond that.

The other place (further N on Convoy) is not as good, IMO. The couple of times I was there, no extras and I felt more poked and prodded than massaged. On top of that, the provider whined about the $10 I left as a tip. I mean, if you want more of a tip, you gotta earn it, right?

Lascivious
06-10-10, 12:06
I guess it's who you get. Wendy does a great job at the Convoy Massage and Foot Care. She's legit only though.

Axxxess
06-10-10, 17:13
I have been searching for a decent AMP north of the 52 fwy and west of the 15fwy. I know the heat was on awhile back, but I would figure something would have popped up by then. Living/working in NCC makes the other areas tougher to reach.

Heck there must be demand here!

Cvangt
06-11-10, 03:34
I saw Nee for a great legit thai massage. I don't think you want any extra from her anyways. Shes in her 40s or so. The massage is good though. Thai stretching and strong pressure. You keep your boxers on, and she uses some kind of menthol/mint oil that kinda smells. Only $30, tipping optional.

Tiny office, check massagethaiway on yelp.

Lascivious
06-12-10, 18:54

Strictly legal.

But good massage.

Yes, I know.

Everything I've heard, read and experienced a few times says they're legit.

I was just pointing out how their ad seems like they're trying to look as if they were a HE place.

I like Anna the best.

Lightouch
06-15-10, 10:27
Anybody ventured into Poway to try these places yet? Since Felicity in Santee was shut down I just let it go. These however are looking good in a relatively untapped part of town. Any info?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1792671859.html

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1791754200.html

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1791589404.html

Joe Coodidge
06-15-10, 15:00
Anybody ventured into Poway to try these places yet? Since Felicity in Santee was shut down I just let it go. These however are looking good in a relatively untapped part of town. Any info?

The look promising. Too bad the girls in the pictures are not the ones that are there! Also, I've seen those same pictures before so I wonder if these places are run by the same people in other AMPs?

I also think that if they are Chinese AMPs, you probably won't get lots of mileage. That is my experience anyways...

MassageMonger
06-15-10, 19:12

With the prices quoted there, I will bet that they are all legit.

Lightouch
06-17-10, 10:01
I'll have a look see and let you guys know!

Atmospheree
06-18-10, 19:48
My first post, just found these forums a few days ago and have been enjoying all the good reads. This place is great!

I've been searching for a nice AMP close to me. A couple months ago I went to Tropical Spa that had all the looks and feel of what I was looking for, but it strangely turned out to be a. 6 legit.

After reading here I thought Kiaa seemed the most promising, so I headed down there today. It absolutely was! Greeted by a surprisingly very polite mama, took me right away without even asking if I had been there before, maybe I looked familiar? Anyway I asked if Jay was working (read some good reviews), she said Jay moved to Florida and is on a long vacation, but she had a cute girl for me.. 6 for a 1/2 and I'm laying covered. In walks a beautiful late 20's/early 30's womana named Nana. I'd give her an 8/10 maybe even a 9/10. Although I was a little dissapointed because her rack looked too big and perky to be natural and I have a thing against silicone. However I soon learned they were actually natural, and I was in heaven.

She started with a shoulder rub standing at my head. I reached around and felt some goodies to let her know I wasn't LE. She continued with a decent massage for about 15, then asked what I wanted. I say everything and pull out $. She said no and gestured with her hands $ rub and $. 4 for everything. I thought this was a bit high from what I've read but she was smoking hot and I figured hey whats another. 4

She did not dissapoint. Started with the taint and boys, then on the flip gave me the best BBBJ I ever had, or so I thought! I was paying pretty good attention and she somehow got a see on without me even knowing, I didn't realize until she went to go ACG and I was going to ask her to stop and see me up. If that was a CBJ I wouldn't want a BBBJ I wouldn't last 30 seconds. She starts ACG and its way too good, after a minute I have to pull her off. Switch to standing mish so I can be in control then k9 but this hurts her, so switch to mish then I ask her to CIM but she shakes her head no, so I say HJ onto her amazing breasts while she lays on the table, this she goes for. Then as I'm getting close she opens her mouth, well I'm either lucky or just a great shot from within two feet and I get what I wanted anyway! Best dream I've ever had and worth the $$ total.

Joe Coodidge
06-19-10, 08:30
My first post, just found these forums a few days ago and have been enjoying all the good reads. This place is great!

I've been searching for a nice AMP close to me. A couple months ago I went to Tropical Spa that had all the looks and feel of what I was looking for, but it strangely turned out to be a. 6 legit.

After reading here I thought Kiaa seemed the most promising, so I headed down there today. It absolutely was! Greeted by a surprisingly very polite mama, took me right away without even asking if I had been there before, maybe I looked familiar? Anyway I asked if Jay was working (read some good reviews), she said Jay moved to Florida and is on a long vacation, but she had a cute girl for me.. 6 for a 1/2 and I'm laying covered. In walks a beautiful late 20's/early 30's womana named Nana. I'd give her an 8/10 maybe even a 9/10. Although I was a little dissapointed because her rack looked too big and perky to be natural and I have a thing against silicone. However I soon learned they were actually natural, and I was in heaven.

She started with a shoulder rub standing at my head. I reached around and felt some goodies to let her know I wasn't LE. She continued with a decent massage for about 15, then asked what I wanted. I say everything and pull out $. She said no and gestured with her hands $ rub and $. 4 for everything. I thought this was a bit high from what I've read but she was smoking hot and I figured hey whats another. 4

She did not dissapoint. Started with the taint and boys, then on the flip gave me the best BBBJ I ever had, or so I thought! I was paying pretty good attention and she somehow got a see on without me even knowing, I didn't realize until she went to go ACG and I was going to ask her to stop and see me up. If that was a CBJ I wouldn't want a BBBJ I wouldn't last 30 seconds. She starts ACG and its way too good, after a minute I have to pull her off. Switch to standing mish so I can be in control then k9 but this hurts her, so switch to mish then I ask her to CIM but she shakes her head no, so I say HJ onto her amazing breasts while she lays on the table, this she goes for. Then as I'm getting close she opens her mouth, well I'm either lucky or just a great shot from within two feet and I get what I wanted anyway! Best dream I've ever had and worth the $$ total.

Thanks for the report! Glad you had a good time. Nana seems like someone I might want to go visit...

Waylay
06-23-10, 22:35
Checked out Shamrock for the 2nd time today. The first time, I had similar experience to Steelecan (see his post a few pages back). Genie is a late 30's (probably) spinner who isn't shy with her tongue. Anywhere.

I went back today, hoping for a repeat, and instead got Yumi. She basically trapped me. She's not much of a looker, and her bedside demeanor leaves a lot to be desired. Stopped mid-massage and demanded money. Genie usually doesn't discuss any prices until the deed is done.

For what it's worth, Yumi was relatively inexpensive. Tried a little bit of everything and total damage was 1. 20. (this includes price of entry).

I don't think I'd see Yumi again. YMMV, but if you're considering shamrock, wait until Genie's working.

OHMdude
06-26-10, 02:47
The second and the third are the same place. It is a typical AMP joint, i.e., screen door, a bell for you to ring, microwave and rice cooker at the back, etc. The settings are different from the legit ones on Convoy.

When I got there, Mimi was the only lady. Average looks, mid to late 30s. She is Chinese and speaks very little English. Even though signs like "strictly therapeutic" are posted everywhere, I managed to get her tops off. But I did not get anything more than a bj.

I will not return.

Jason619
07-02-10, 19:41
FYI on the name change, everything else was the same.

What Da
07-02-10, 21:39
I'll be staying close to the Harbor Island / Donwtown area. Any suggestions of AMPs with HE? PM me if you'd like.

Mike

Kelvinb
07-06-10, 23:12
Thought I would check in at a place that I hadn't visited in a while and see if CeCe was still hanging out. Well CeCe was still hanging out but mamassan wasn't too interested in letting me see CeCe and kept asking me when was the last time I visited. After getting through that she said she had a nice girl for me. Jamie! The session started with some concern because Jamie put the towel over my back side. Decent massage and then all of a sudden it happened. She pulled a pretty slick move and set on the edge of the table position just right so my hand ended up between her thighs and touching right in between some pulled aside panties. Hand was touching nothing but juices. After that it was on with a signifant BBBJ and then on the great FS. All was good until she got pissed at the very end. No discussion of price before the act. I paid .50 at the door and .80 for the tip. She wanted 1.00. If she knew what a good repeat customer can be she would have kept her attitude in check and I would surely be back for more. The recession still lives fellow mongers so kept the rates in check.

Hey Tim
07-09-10, 21:51
Visited this place today:

Natural Foot Massage Spa
***Young and Pretty Masseuses Available***

Soft Touch***Oil Massage***Therapeutic***Foot Massage***Free Shower

Body Massage
$40/60mins
$60/90mins
$80/120mins
Foot Massage
$20/60mins

Open Daily from 10am to 10pm, Walk-ins welcome

7380 Clairemont Mesa Blvd #102, San Diego, CA 92111

Take 805-Exit at Clairemont Mesa Blvd -Go East
Take 163 or 15-Exit at Clairemont Mesa Blvd-Go West
Located between 99 Ranch Market and Coco Bakery

Please Call (858)505-8117

figuring it was a R&T joint. It wasn't. Decent massage for $40, but nothing to write home about.

Joe Coodidge
07-10-10, 01:26

figuring it was a R&T joint. It wasn't. Decent massage for $40, but nothing to write home about.

Most of those "Foot Massage" places popping are up are legit. Good massage but that is all...

Why Am I
07-19-10, 14:18
Hana Spa has been posting ads in the Adult section of CL recently, had some free time Saturday afternoon, so I figured I'd TOFTT and check it out.

Not the best location, in the little strip mall next to BK on Clairemont Mesa, but I've seen worse.

Foyer is small and unadorned, with a screen and a small table. Ring the bell, and mamasan comes out and says it will be about 20m. No problem, I hang out for a while and come back. She leads me to a room, futon instead of a table.

A few minutes later in comes Megan, an incredibly hot little Thai girl in a tight blue dress. I'm not usually a fan of the table shower, but I had been working outside all morning so I figured it would be worthwhile. And it was, Megan gives the best table I've ever had. Plenty of soap and scrubbing, no overt touching though.

Back to the room, I'm face down and the massage starts. She was actually pretty good, strong hands and a decent technique. She's on her knees pressed up against my side. I reach back and put my hand on her ankle, she moves it up under her skirt onto her ass. Which is nice and firm. I start rubbing her ass and pussy, while she reaches under and starts stroking. Instantly hard.

Flip over, off comes the dress. Beautiful smooth skin, nice firm tits, this girl is hot. More stroking, rubbing, sucking, she's nice and wet; mish, and a quick finish.

Afterwards we sit and talk for a while. Megan is quite a good conversationalist, and speaks quite good english. And did I mention she's hot?

Passed one of the other girls in the hall on the way out, Korean and just as hot.

Now for the bad news though. Mamasan's cut is $60 for 30m, $ for 1h. FS is $. 5 for 30m, $$ for 1h. HJ is $.

So. Smoking hot girls and excellent service. But damned expensive for an MP.

Ogre N Donkey
07-20-10, 22:46
I have been out of the country for a few years and things have changed here a lot in the past 12 years. I dont see any SWs and am wondering if I should try a AMP but dont know where and how the deal is done here.

Any help on location, and price, we always negotiated before when I was here but after reading some of the posts not sure what to expect.

Any help would be great. I wanted to go to TJ but all of my colleges have advised against it except the bartender, so looking for some advice on that as well.

Appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks

Dickbreath
07-23-10, 17:29
Like another poster, I noticed a CL ad for a location on Kettner. It was the closer of the two locations I'd found so I tried it first.

Imo was cautious, but she knew why I was there. I presented a coupon for the manager's special and J was sent to my room. Not a bad looking K-girl face, but built like me on the stocky side. She tried to please but had her rules.

T-shower was good but just hinted at being erotic. Perhaps a return visit might produce better results. It was after the shower when I agreed to the asking price of $.20. Not a bad session. but more average than anything else.

Next day I decided to visit Hana. No need to repeat details similar to Why I Am's excellent post. Pricy. but worth it as the K-gal I had was drop dead gorgeous.

Uubergeek
07-27-10, 14:32
Tested the waters last night at JeeHee up on miramesa. Full extras were to be had, however the prices were rediculous. Door fees are $ for 60min w/jacuzi or ts and $80 for 40min w/ts.

Girl doing massage was not very skilled, and after the flip, wanted another $80 for he. Decided I wasn't going for that and she was a bit upset. I offered $40 and after cussing she took it. FS was available but as I wasn't looking for it, we didn't discuss pricing.

MassageMonger
07-27-10, 15:44
It looks like KIA SPA is closed again. I went by today and no one was there.

Just About Fun
07-29-10, 15:27
Afternoon Gents.

Not from the area, but here for business. Loooong time monger, have a few posts here, 1st time posting for SD tho.

Well following some leads on here I went to check out Megan.

Place was ok. Location was fine.

Went inside and in like 2 mins I was shown in by MMS

In the room I went. MMS did the LE check and once satisfied, I asked for Megan. MMS says she was with someone. So I asked for someone comparible (since I never seen Meg, no idea who MMs was going to send me). She hit met up for the house fee $60.

Room was different, just a mattress on the floor. O K, whatever.

Timed my preparation to be done right when the talent came in. She was cuuuute. Not hot, just really cute. Black midriff, *shape was nice; low B's; a little pooch. Told me to lay down and then she covers my arse. Awe.

Decent rub for like 2-3 mins. She made no move.

Fk this, I decided. Since she was kneeling next to me on the floor I rolled over and pulled her to straddle me. She played shy and coy, but I pressed on. Hiked up her dress and start touring: I know she's young because her body was firm. No exercised hard; youthfully toned (the best!). She still played the innocent role. Probably not sure if I was LE or not. Still I pressed on. Got her to straddle my face and had DATY (I NEVER go that route but went with it anyways). Scent was perfect! I intentionally left her slight scent on my face and hands the rest of the day as a good reminder of the session. Not a hint of anything! Very nice. A little of that, then I switched her around and finally the?. What do I want. Everything was my response.

Bam. Rubber comes out of her mouth and it's on. Great great session. Major vibe between us. She resisted the open mouth kissing but after some soft persuasion she was totally gave me the GFE.

*Popped after some sensual play. Afterward, she attended to my every need without request. Very sexy. The closer I got to her the more appealing she became. She knew I was genuinally digging her and she played her part well. *

Damage: $60 for MMS/ 1. 5 for FS. Very pricey and I know AMPs but WTF she provided superbly. Name is Kim. Real name not the same. Kim is fine for viewers.

Thanks San Diego

Member #3991
07-30-10, 21:28
Tested the waters last night at JeeHee up on miramesa. Full extras were to be had, however the prices were rediculous. Door fees are $ for 60min w/jacuzi or ts and $80 for 40min w/ts.

Girl doing massage was not very skilled, and after the flip, wanted another $80 for he. Decided I wasn't going for that and she was a bit upset. I offered $40 and after cussing she took it. FS was available but as I wasn't looking for it, we didn't discuss pricing.

Nothing there has ever interested me in stopping. I just don't see the point of over paying for marginal service.

Member #3991
07-30-10, 21:34

First time I visited this joint I got a reluctant HE from the provider. The next time I went it was no way. After that I simply just stayed away. This was a while ago.

I do remember that this place, at least when I went, offers a $1 "impotence prevention" massage. I never tried it. This may include a prostate massage / HE. I would be curious if someone would TOFTT and post back the results. However, this seems a bit expensive for a HE massage to me.

Logan84
08-03-10, 03:01
Went to Hana this last weekend and met up with the girl in the tight blue dress that has been talked about in this forum. She does have a nice rack with a little pooch but overall very sweet. She pleased very well. The spa is designed with some style which made it more enjoyable.

Ended up getting a bj for $ and after I finished she gave me a real massage rather than just cleaning me up to leave as has been the experience with other providers. She even helped me get dressed, put on my shoes and socks and brought me some water. Good service all around. It was a good new experience but I have found a r&t where I can get a HE for .20 which is the economical way to go during these times. Total damage .6 door fee and $ tip.

Jalan
08-04-10, 19:05
Hey new in the north county area any good reports for north county amp's?

Staple
08-04-10, 21:48
After reading so many +ve reports, I ended up going there as well. Asked for the pretty thai girl who has been talked about so many times on this forum. I have to say I was blown away by her beauty. House kept a $ for 1hr wTS and ended paying her $$ for FS. Way too expensive for what I usually spend but I just couldnt control after seeing her. Doesnt look like this place has been impacted by the recession, however it did seem worth it.

Play safe.

Member #3991
08-05-10, 08:48
After reading so many +ve reports, I ended up going there as well. Asked for the pretty thai girl who has been talked about so many times on this forum. I have to say I was blown away by her beauty. House kept a $ for 1hr wTS and ended paying her $$ for FS. Way too expensive for what I usually spend but I just couldnt control after seeing her. Doesnt look like this place has been impacted by the recession, however it did seem worth it.

Play safe.

Glad you enjoyed it. This is one that I'll just have to experience via these pages as $3 for an hour is a bit expensive for me.

Rastakid
08-07-10, 19:42
So, currently a newbie in the SD area. I recently tried two massage establishments and found the following.

First I went to Oasis on Convoy, just as previous reports this is a very legit establishment, even though it seems it may be possible for extra after a few visits, but we will C. First time had a nice older (40ish) Chinese give a good massage with just slight grazing of the boys. Attempted to rub her thighs and she just giggled and said no touching, then asked for HE and she just replied we don't do that here, then asked if she would massage while I did, she said no that she would have to leave the room. She didn't get mad at any point and actually seemed to tease more after wards, but no HE. Second time had 4 hand which left be only covered with a thin strip of towel (a washrag folded 4 times). One girl gave a good massage, while the other seemed to just be more sensual. Multiple grazes of the boys which caused the towel to slip off, but they were very consistent to keep the towel covering me.

Second establishment was one on Mercury street, where I was met by a lovely Korean named Pinky.commenced the 30 min massage which was more of a pressing on the body than anything else. I reached out and massaged her leg, where she told me no touching as she giggled. On the flip she was massaging me from over my head as she slid her hands down under the towel and whispered what kind of massage I had in mind? I immediately said I just wanted to massage her, and she giggled and left the room for the latex. She came back and pulled her shirt off and then pulled her bra over her 32B cup breast. She commenced with a nice CBJ as I helped her remove the remaining articles of clothing to reveal a skinny but thick skinned body. Started with RCG, and then she wanted me to take her from behind. As I grabbed those hips, it was just a perfect size and she took a pounding gracefully. Finally finished in mish. L/A/S 8/10/10 Damage $60 door/1. 2 tip Apparently the girl is from LA and they seem to be trying to drive prices up. Only complaint on service was had to negotiate tip at end, and only an 8 for looks cause I've seen much better Koreans in my former stomping ground.

Cash Value
08-08-10, 11:08
Went to Hana this last weekend and met up with the girl in the tight blue dress that has been talked about in this forum. She does have a nice rack with a little pooch but overall very sweet. She pleased very well. The spa is designed with some style which made it more enjoyable.

Ended up getting a bj for $ and after I finished she gave me a real massage rather than just cleaning me up to leave as has been the experience with other providers. She even helped me get dressed, put on my shoes and socks and brought me some water. Good service all around. It was a good new experience but I have found a r&t where I can get a HE for .20 which is the economical way to go during these times. Total damage .6 door fee and $ tip.You found the Kmart of R&T? So where is the 20 HJ at?

Rentahoo
08-13-10, 09:33
I visited this place in University Heights on Monday night. Young provider. English was terrible but very attractive. Good thorough massage but not exceptional. On the flip, nice HJ. nothing else available. I went for the full hour because I really did want the massage for a change. $ for the massage and tipped .4.

Gspot99
08-16-10, 14:54
Stopped by twice recently to find them closed. Friday late afternoon and again on Saturday. Called number says. Disconnected.

To bad they were a decent r&t location in Vista.

Vaquero
08-17-10, 21:24
Weekend before last I arrived at the airport and went straight to that legit massage place on Friar. Across the street from the Shamrock place, next to a brewery restaurant, I believe.

Massage runs $40, and I tip $20. There's no hand jive here, not even if your erection raises the towel like a flag pole.

They offer a table massage, but the girl I had did the shower at the end. The table itself has walls kind of like a pool table. I recently goofed up some ribs, so it was tricky maneuvering out of there.

Funny part for me was the bar next door. I waited about 10 minutes in the lobby, with wide open windows, and two women bar patrons were basically gawking at me through the window.

I was tired and didn't much care. Never have worried much about being seen in these places.

The real shame is that it's hard finding an American woman, regardless of ethnicity, who's willing to comfort you like the massage girls do.

Drbombay
08-19-10, 04:14
In San Diego for a few days and want to make the following reports:

Golden Touch in IB: Made a visit there on 17 Aug, met by an older Philipina and took me inside. She was the only one there and gave the massage. Talked a bit too much and would give a HJ and HE but would not take off any clothes. I guess she has scruples. Hlouse. 6/tip. 6

Made a visit to Hana's on Clairemont Ave. MMSA met at the door and gave me a room. Younger Korean lady with dark tan and fake boobs gave the massage. Massage not great, mainly just pressing down with hands and feet. On the flip over, gave a nice rub and HJ for HE. Only took off top of dress.

Same costs as above.

John G Smith
08-20-10, 06:04
Stopped by twice recently to find them closed. Friday late afternoon and again on Saturday. Called number says. Disconnected.

To bad they were a decent r&t location in Vista.

Oh man, if that's true, it's unfortunate. :(

It was really the only decent reliable r&t place in Vista that had nice discreet parking and friendly girls. Most of the other places in Vista only provide reluctant and rushed HEs.

Kelvinb
08-20-10, 21:30
Has anyone been to Genie's Massage on El Cajon Blvd. recently. If so hit me with a PM. I'm trying to see if Gina with the tat on her lower back is still working there. Also, whats the service like now. It used to be a hot spot for me and I'm thinking about heading back for a visit.

San Diego Fun
08-24-10, 12:36
Oh man, if that's true, it's unfortunate. :(

It was really the only decent reliable r&t place in Vista that had nice discreet parking and friendly girls. Most of the other places in Vista only provide reluctant and rushed HEs.Article was in the UT several weeks back

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-07-12/local-county-news/no-happy-ending-vista-cracks-down-on-massage-parlors

John G Smith
08-25-10, 05:08
Article was in the UT several weeks back

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-07-12/local-county-news/no-happy-ending-vista-cracks-down-on-massage-parlors

That UT story is basically just a followup from the busts last year. I didn't read anything about new stings.

Cash Value
08-25-10, 09:59
That UT story is basically just a followup from the busts last year. I didn't read anything about new stings.Yeah its just a repost cause a few girls mentioned it to me last week. I was at 3 of the 45 for an hour massage places. They kinda sucked since the massage was below average. No HE is ok when I know its legit but least do a good massage. Im still hitting pvt ads on CL and BP for a massage. Nothing to brag about since the ones Ive tried looked legit and turned out legit. I was expecting at least one to do a good long tease with lots of crease rubbing but nothing. Oh well, back in a week or so to try others.

Cash Value
08-28-10, 19:47
I was at the asian market next to this place when 3 of the girls came to work. Perfect timing. 2 looked hot for +30 the 3rd one was ok. I looked it up:

THE NEW GOLD STANDARD FOR LUXURIOUS MASSAGE ON THE BALBOA/CONVOY "MILE OF ASIAN MASSAGE PARLORS"

PRIVACY: new rooms painted in dark, warm colors with insulated, sound-proof walls and solid doors. Hardwood floors throughout.

PERSONALIZED SERVICE: Individual towel steamers in rooms (masseuse never leaves room during massage), she customizes your massage to your wants and needs. New tables and foot massage chairs with high thread-count linens.

FREE TABLE SHOWER or REGULAR SHOWER AVAILABLE.

$40.00/hr Regular Price, first time visit $35.00/hr for Full Body Massage

$20.00/hr Regular Price, first time visit $18.00/hr for Foot Massage.

4-Hand and Couples massage available.

HOURS: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM

Make an appointment by calling 858-505-9988 or just walk in

3860 Convoy Street, Unit 107 & 108, San Diego, CA. 92111I should have went in, 35 for an hour in a sound quiet pvt room? Sounds good, plus the 2 looked good enough to eat. I know its legit but wonder what kinda of tease with these ladys. If I had time I would try today but I dont. Maybe next week, I did go back to convoy and had wendy again. Just wanted a good tease and relaxation.

I got it.

Spamlocke
08-29-10, 12:06
About how much $ total would I need to get everything in Hana's?

$60 + tip?

Why Am I
08-29-10, 14:50
About how much $ total would I need to get everything in Hana's?30m is .6 for the house, and $.5 to the girl.

1h is $ for the house, and $$ to the girl.

JPF
08-29-10, 15:05
I was talking to a masseuse from Aria last week outside of the parlor so she was able to talk more freely. She said that several parlors in the area have closed because of lack of business including Kiaa/Hans and Shamrock. She told me that the day before (midweek) there were only 3 customers all day at Aria (with 2 women working which meant that one of them probably only had 1 customer the whole day). They rarely get any customers in before 4pm.

Rastakid
08-29-10, 20:24
About how much $ total would I need to get everything in Hana's?

$60 + tip?Don't worry, they will tell you before you can do the deed. Hans I believe is now asking $$ at a minimum for FS.

Rastakid
08-29-10, 20:26
I was talking to a masseuse from Aria last week outside of the parlor so she was able to talk more freely. She said that several parlors in the area have closed because of lack of business including Kiaa/Hans and Shamrock. She told me that the day before (midweek) there were only 3 customers all day at Aria (with 2 women working which meant that one of them probably only had 1 customer the whole day). They rarely get any customers in before 4pm.Maybe they should start having special discount prices, instead of increasing the price on us.

Rastakid
08-29-10, 20:30
Went to the AMP that replaced Body Balance at 4442 Vandever and got the ugliest pinay or mexican (didn't want to look for long) I've ever seen. Closed my eyes and just waited for it to be over. Started with very rough and somewhat enjoyable back massage, flipped and then she lubed me up for a below average HJ. Left $10 tip and got the F out, don't expect to go back, even if the HJ is guaranteed. Other women didn't look better by any standard, if it wasn't for the receptionist, I would say they are all scary looking, she at least was cute for a fat girl. Why do I put myself through this stuff, have to find a better hobby.

John G Smith
08-31-10, 05:01
Maybe they should start having special discount prices, instead of increasing the price on us.

Yep.

Escondido has done well even in the poor economy because they kept their rates decent. The SD AMPs need to take a hacksaw to their prices, then they would get more volume.

I bet the SD AMP girls/owners also don't realize they're also competing with the falling prices of Escorts. Nowdays you can get F/S with a decent escort for as little as $80-120, so the $200 - 240 price of the SD AMPs is astronomical in comparison.

Blacken Hard
08-31-10, 05:54
Have closed down too. I hope they don't re-open in Escondido and try to inflate prices.

Bwetfan
08-31-10, 14:21
I bet the SD AMP girls/owners also don't realize they're also competing with the falling prices of Escorts. Nowdays you can get F/S with a decent escort for as little as $80-120, so the $200 - 240 price of the SD AMPs is astronomical in comparison.I think they do realize it, but are arrogant enough to assume that they do not need to compete.

Cash Value
09-01-10, 13:58
There was a review for Lotus Spa on Convoy at the massage review site. Of course legit but its new and the girls look pretty good. Not enough details but its a start.

T Shell
09-04-10, 17:50
Went to one of the AMP which advert in reader, as a Philippines massage place.
It was a bit difficult to locate, in a 4plex downstairs. MMS met me and had me sign in, then took me to room - mattress on floor - then a fat Filipina comes in as my provider. Yikes, let the MMS do it. Intensive questioning on have I been there before -no, to other places, on and on all through the massage. Oh, no TS, just a shower in br, alone. Asked for no oil - greased up like a pig. On the flip nothing...not even a continuation of the massage, done.
In the end I think I recognized her from the place in IB, where I got a BBBJ from her a couple years ago - and about 30 lbs ago. (She kept asking me about Honey-Ko)
Avoid like the plague

Rocknroll702
09-05-10, 02:03
I'm very disappointed to hear that Sakura is closed. I had an ATF Diana there that was unbelievable! K-Girl who was full GFE. I've tried calling their old number several times, which just rings and rings......and I tried calling Diana's cell phone, which is now disconnected. Dammit!

She was young (mid 20's), beautiful, and knew how to satisfy....if there is another K-Girl joint that someone knows about, please PM me...I'm trying to find a replacement for Sakura when I'm in town. Thanks.

RR702

Drbombay
09-05-10, 03:58
I made a quick stop at two AMP on Univeristy Ave. The first one was right after the turn off 70th St onto Univ. Ave. Don't know the name but I would recommend not going there.

MMS (Korean) met me at the door, and looked like she knew what the game was. Paid house fee of $60 and waited. In came an old well tanned fake boob Korean lady. Did the face down back rub, and then turned me over. Kept the towel in place and would let me feel her boobs but no removal of towel. When I asked for HE, she stated that she can't do that. So I got dressed and left. No tip.

Drove on down to Royal Spa. Met by a Thai/Laotian lady and paid house fee ($60). Young Laotian massuse started off with me face up and soft rubbing. Made a suggestion that she take her clothes off and I wanted HE and she stated price would be $60. Great rub down, and let me go on top. Pretty nice experience. She did mention that now that she knows how I like, she can better perform next time. Seems like a nice place to designate as a regular stop.

Oveall, Royal Spa is worth it. Stay away from the other place I mentioned.

Senior Leche
09-05-10, 14:06
I'm very disappointed to hear that Sakura is closed. I had an ATF Diana there that was unbelievable! K-Girl who was full GFE. I've tried calling their old number several times, which just rings and rings......and I tried calling Diana's cell phone, which is now disconnected. Dammit!

She was young (mid 20's), beautiful, and knew how to satisfy....if there is another K-Girl joint that someone knows about, please PM me...I'm trying to find a replacement for Sakura when I'm in town. Thanks.

RR702

I also remember Diana very well, she was one of the all time best. She went to work at Bella for a while butthen dropped out of sight. What a loss, so only did she give exceptional service but she was very nice. She had a friend who used to work at Sakura the same time by the name of Jackie. I'd sure like to fidn her again as well.

It seems like the AMP scene in SD is undergoing change again, with many places closing. But this time because of the economy instead of the police. It remains to be seen whether this will be a good development, with prices going down and the bad providers being weeded out. Or a bad development with the remaining AMP trying to charge more because of less customers. I'm afraid it will be the latter.

Member #3991
09-05-10, 21:00
I noticed that Touch in Vista has been offering $.1 off all week long. I hope it sticks. They must be feeling the price pressure of a couple of other nearby locations.

MassageMonger
09-06-10, 02:18
I also remember Diana very well, she was one of the all time best. She went to work at Bella for a while butthen dropped out of sight. What a loss, so only did she give exceptional service but she was very nice. She had a friend who used to work at Sakura the same time by the name of Jackie. I'd sure like to fidn her again as well.

It seems like the AMP scene in SD is undergoing change again, with many places closing. But this time because of the economy instead of the police. It remains to be seen whether this will be a good development, with prices going down and the bad providers being weeded out. Or a bad development with the remaining AMP trying to charge more because of less customers. I'm afraid it will be the latter.

I don't think that he is talking about the same Diane. There was a Diana working there in the last year or so. The Diane that you are thinking about worked there about 4 years ago.

Laf85
09-06-10, 02:57
I went to Hana Spa last month. I noticed the MMS is the same MMS that was working at Kiaa Spa (now known as Han's Spa). I got a half hour with megan. She gave me the LE check, I told i'ld been there before and she asked me who had I gotten a massage from. Once satisfied with LE check, she skipped the massage, and went straight for the extras. I agree with what everyone says about her looks, she's really easy on the eyes. But I thought her skills were pretty mechanical. Not a GFE. I guess some girls just try to get by on looks alone.

There's one thing I am curious about. Since the MMS is from Kiaa Spa, I am curious if the providers transferred over to Hana as well. When I last checked Kiaa was closed down.

Xhorsex100
09-06-10, 06:50

RR702I know the diana you're referring to, she was def a spinner and worth every hour and $ spent. She knew how to treat you like a king and be the dirty little sexy **** she is. I went to see her so many times that she actually let me cut down her tip cause she knew id be back within a day or so. Haven't been able to visit her cause the pocket change has been limited but sad to hear that shes gone.

Member #3991
09-06-10, 11:11
Visited Fortune Spa in Vista. The setup and service is such that I won't be returning. You can get an OK massage for .36 / hr right now, but to me it still isn't worth it.

Senior Leche
09-06-10, 12:24
I don't think that he is talking about the same Diane. There was a Diana working there in the last year or so. The Diane that you are thinking about worked there about 4 years ago.

You are correct. I thought he was talking about the same person since the description of service sounded the same.

MassageMonger
09-06-10, 14:46
I for one am not too surprised that the AMP's are closing down. The service sucked and the prices were going through the roof. The prices increased from $60 in 2000 for massage and HE to $120 for the same service by 2005. A 100% increase in price in less than 5 years, let's face it that kind of price increase was not warranted. At the same time the service also suffered. Then around 2007-08 the quality of the women started to go down a lot of my ATF's were no longer working. So, why even use a AMP, if the women are not even fuckable?

I also noticed that Jae Hee Spa has also gone under, there is still a AMP there but it looks like Gina is no longer the owner of the place.

Senior Leche
09-06-10, 16:27
I for one am not too surprised that the AMP's are closing down. The service sucked and the prices were going through the roof. The prices increased from $60 in 2000 for massage and HE to $120 for the same service by 2005. A 100% increase in price in less than 5 years, let's face it that kind of price increase was not warranted. At the same time the service also suffered. Then around 2007-08 the quality of the women started to go down a lot of my ATF's were no longer working. So, why even use a AMP, if the women are not even fuckable?

I also noticed that Jae Hee Spa has also gone under, there is still a AMP there but it looks like Gina is no longer the owner of the place.

You hit the nail right on the head. I think most guys are willing to pay slightly higher prices if the quality is excellent. But you're right, the prices escalated out of control but the quality dropped dramatically. I'm not surprised these places are going out of business.

So what's left? Sakura, Bella, Jae Hee, Kiaa, Tropical are all out of business. Is Shamrock still in business? I know Hana is there, that place can be good. There's the Filipina place on Vandever but its pretty bad. Are there any places around that are good or worth visiting?

Senior Leche
09-06-10, 16:29
I noticed a new spa opened downtown near Little Italy called Jade Spa. Anyone have any experience there yet? I'll be happy to TOFTT if no one else has been there yet but I don't want to waste my time and money if we already know its not good.

Rocknroll702
09-06-10, 18:22

Yeah, the Diana I was referring to was there within the past year....I was a regular there from Oct '09 to Mar '10....then I stopped going because of a conflict of schedule and they closed so early...9 pm or so. Tried to go there the last two months and the phone just kept ringing, so I never made the drive to check it out....figured it might be closed....and sure enough, it is. Dammit.

I don't know what it is about K-girls....they are really spectacular and know how to treat a guy. Oh well, the search goes on.

RR702

Funky Doody
09-07-10, 03:08
Located in Kearny Mesa at the intersection of Balboa & Mercury. Was there a couple of weeks ago. Was hoping to get a decent massage w/ options. Had some lower back tension as a result of the long plane ride to and fro.

Was greeted by the attendant. 1/2 hour massage was $.60, 1 hour was $. Given my condition, I opted for the hour. Was then guided to one of the back rooms where I was met a few minutes later by "Angie". She was an attractive woman in her early to mid-40's I'm guessing. Nice rack. Asked if I wanted the complimentary full-body table shower, which was included. Never tried that before so I accepted. It was pretty nice. Although, I was initially shocked from getting a large amount of slightly hotter-than-expected water dumped on me. I got past it real quick though and actually found it soothing. During the front soap & rinse, she teased Willy Wonka a bit and asked if it was "ok".

When we got back to the room, she started her massage routine. It was decent but, was hoping it would be stronger and longer because about 20 minutes into it, came the flip. Way too soon seeing that I paid for an hour. In any case, at this point, she had completed her screening.

Basically, HJ .60, CBJ $.20, and FS $.60. We settled on FS $.40. Bad choice. I should've chin checked Mr. Wonka for making that decision for me. Started w/ mission, she had an O, and then finished w/ a nice HJ.

Review:

Shorted on massage time w/ a total damage of $$.40. I've had way better for 1/2 that. Should've opted for 1/2 hour massage w/ HJ HE. Even then, personally, I thought the experience as a whole was worth no more than $. I may repeat w/ a different girl but, will definitely stay on the lower side of the menu.

John G Smith
09-07-10, 07:32
Wow with just a couple of exceptions, it seems the AMP scene is dying throughout SD county, not just in the north coastal areas.

It seems in north SD, city officials pretty much killed the AMPs and down in central SD, the AMPs basically priced themselves out of the market.

Damn shame.... The SD AMP scene is definitely in the dark ages right now.

I guess the upside is that right now it's a buyer's market with Escorts. Or at the very least their rates reflect the state of the economy.

Joe Coodidge
09-07-10, 10:40
Wow with just a couple of exceptions, it seems the AMP scene is dying throughout SD county, not just in the north coastal areas.

It seems in north SD, city officials pretty much killed the AMPs and down in central SD, the AMPs basically priced themselves out of the market.

Damn shame.... The SD AMP scene is definitely in the dark ages right now.

I guess the upside is that right now it's a buyer's market with Escorts. Or at the very least their rates reflect the state of the economy.

For the most part I agree. However, there are still many independent /non-pro's that can be found!

Senchi
09-08-10, 02:30
Does anyone have anything to report about Shangrila Accupressure, next to Cheetah's? I happened to look into the front door today and I see that their half-hour massage is priced at a not-too-legit $60.

Senior Leche
09-08-10, 22:23
Does anyone have anything to report about Shangrila Accupressure, next to Cheetah's? I happened to look into the front door today and I see that their half-hour massage is priced at a not-too-legit $60.

If you like old, and I mean old (50++), this is the place for you. You might be able to get HE but might not want it there.

Senchi
09-08-10, 22:57
If you like old, and I mean old (50++), this is the place for you. You might be able to get HE but might not want it there.Wow. That's a bummer. I can usually tell whether a place is going to be worthwhile or not by the posted prices.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Senior Leche
09-09-10, 15:37
Wow. That's a bummer. I can usually tell whether a place is going to be worthwhile or not by the posted prices.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Maybe things have changed, its been a few months since I went there (for the obvious reason). One of the old K-broads I saw in the hall as I was leaving looked like she actually had a pretty good body and might be over 50 yet, just close. Just turn the lights way down low!

Ocelotseven
09-13-10, 01:58
It's on Friar's in the same complex as rubios, petco, etc.

This is their CL ad:

I've been there 3 times, 3 different women. Strictly legit.Went there looking for legit to treat some soreness. Got "Coco", older Chinese with nice legs. Was relaxing into the therapy when about 1/2 way through she hit the glutes, put the drape on the back of my knees, and got in there *deep* with the light touch all the way from tailbone to perineum, without losing contact. Felt incredible, got rock hard and couldn't stifle a moan. She kept going, majorly teasing, and did the other glute the same way so I lifted up my ass a little. Naturally on the flip I was showing, but she played it cool and did my scalp, face, and neck. Then she did my pecs and abs, and seemed cool with some thigh rubbing on those nice legs, so I thought it was go-time, and "somehow" the drape "fell" off of my flagpole enough to show the tip. She re-covered it!

So I'm like, ok, guess I was imagining things. Then imagine my surprise when she hits my quads and inner thighs, and brushes the side of my scrotum with the side of her hand, about forty times. It was enough to have made me go into the drape if I hadn't held back. I'm moaning and writhing, and she goes ahead and does the other side the same exact teasing way. By this time I'm wondering about the clock as time is almost up. So is she, apparently, because a little bit later she wipes me down, hitting my junk a few times in the process with the towel, says "finish" and jams, no chance for an upgrade.

Banter the whole time was sparse but very polite both ways. I'm clean and decent-looking. What did I do wrong? She sent me home after a decent ther. Mass. With a horrible case of BB's.

Dmg = $40 + a very reluctant and confused.

Joe Coodidge
09-13-10, 08:22
Went there looking for legit to treat some soreness. Got "Coco", older Chinese with nice legs. Was relaxing into the therapy when about 1/2 way through she hit the glutes, put the drape on the back of my knees, and got in there *deep* with the light touch all the way from tailbone to perineum, without losing contact. Felt incredible, got rock hard and couldn't stifle a moan. She kept going, majorly teasing, and did the other glute the same way so I lifted up my ass a little. Naturally on the flip I was showing, but she played it cool and did my scalp, face, and neck. Then she did my pecs and abs, and seemed cool with some thigh rubbing on those nice legs, so I thought it was go-time, and "somehow" the drape "fell" off of my flagpole enough to show the tip. She re-covered it!

So I'm like, ok, guess I was imagining things. Then imagine my surprise when she hits my quads and inner thighs, and brushes the side of my scrotum with the side of her hand, about forty times. It was enough to have made me go into the drape if I hadn't held back. I'm moaning and writhing, and she goes ahead and does the other side the same exact teasing way. By this time I'm wondering about the clock as time is almost up. So is she, apparently, because a little bit later she wipes me down, hitting my junk a few times in the process with the towel, says "finish" and jams, no chance for an upgrade.

Banter the whole time was sparse but very polite both ways. I'm clean and decent-looking. What did I do wrong? She sent me home after a decent ther. Mass. With a horrible case of BB's.

Dmg = $40 + a very reluctant and confused.

Was this your first time there? This has happened to me a few times in other places too. Very frustrating. Sometimes you need to go a few times so they recognize your face.

As a rule I find that most Chinese places are legit. Try a place with Korean or Mexican's instead.

Hooky
09-14-10, 00:18
Ocelot what you did wrong was, basically that is a legit place. That does not mean that you will never get any service there, but what is it worth to you to find out?

Desertratco
09-14-10, 02:27
Was this your first time there? This has happened to me a few times in other places too. Very frustrating. Sometimes you need to go a few times so they recognize your face.

As a rule I find that most Chinese places are legit. Try a place with Korean or Mexican's instead.

As an out of towner, I'm not that familiar with SD's AMP scene. Are there places where there are Mexican providers in town? Obviously, going into TJ would get me a Mexican MP (MMP?) experience, something I've partaken of in the past, but is there an MMP presence in SD county? If so, where?

Joe Coodidge
09-14-10, 09:02
As an out of towner, I'm not that familiar with SD's AMP scene. Are there places where there are Mexican providers in town? Obviously, going into TJ would get me a Mexican MP (MMP?) experience, something I've partaken of in the past, but is there an MMP presence in SD county? If so, where?

I've found Mexican providers in the Escondido area. PM me for details.

Kelvinb
09-17-10, 17:01
Hey has anyone TOFTT at Cajon Spa. Trying to find out if it's legit or not. One hour body massage for .35 listed in the Reader along with other reliable AMP options. The price is surely right if Cajon Spa delivers on the service.

Cash Value
09-18-10, 00:51
Hey has anyone TOFTT at Cajon Spa. Trying to find out if it's legit or not. One hour body massage for. 35 listed in the Reader along with other reliable AMP options. The price is surely right if Cajon Spa delivers on the service.Is there an online ad? Yeah I know I'm stupid.

La Muerte
09-19-10, 14:25
Gents,

I come to SoCal on business from time to time, and always make a point of visiting Asia Spa in Escondido. Great FS establishment with several k-girls working. My favorite is Cris, a reasonably attractive girl who I'd guess is about 30 yrs old or so. I like the place because, even though the girls are not super young and hot, they're reasonable attractive and provide really good service. I've never had a starfish or a bad attitude there.

Yesterday I stopped by and saw Cris. She remembered me and led me to the handicapped-ready room, which was nice because the table was much larger than the standard tables in the other rooms. We gave each other a massage and transitioned nicely into DATY and CFS. I enjoyed and will go back.

LM

Member #3991
09-19-10, 20:06
I have recently been trying everything but your classic Chinese R&T AMP girls as of late. With all the choices that are out there it just hasn't been a priority given my time and funds. I do occasionally visit with one or two up in the OC that I like as much for massage as the release as they aren't young beauty queens but they give good massages.

I heard a rumor that a previously legit parlor in the area was now providing more. I had to try it since the door price is low and the massages have been good. My first massage was in that area so I decided to give it a spin. I also wanted the challenge of an uncertain outcome. Most times I pretty much know for sure what the likely outcome will be.

Well what do you know it turned out to be true. Again, no beauty queen but it turned out to be a good massage with teasing and a HE. She was a little reluctant at first and wanted me to finish on my open but did OK in the end.

Cost - .4+.4.

The amazing thing is that you can get reasonable 1/2 FS for the same price.

Cash Value
09-21-10, 00:39
Was at convoy. Damn busy and were sending people to the other building for massage. I had an appointment so no problem. With Coco, she's older not the best off the boat but ok. She does that head to ass rub that feels good. She also likes to work the crack a lot. Even on the flip the reaches down for the crack. Her fingers flicked my sack and tip for 10 minutes. She loves to tease. Was ok cause I knew there are no extras and its cheap.

Also went to Lotus spa. Had jessica, older nice body in that Chinese uniform. She was good too, likes to tease, not afraid to go deep. Strong lady with soft hands. All tease here too but she's always cool and again its cheap. Nice way to kill an hour. She said she wants to do an hour with me next time all sensual. Hmmm wonder why she said that. BTW she liked looking at my woody grow and grow. No problem with my hands checking out her tiny round ass. Place is clean and that table is freaky with the body form on it. Plus the only light on was the fake fish tank so its nice and dark. Like the cheap places right now for some reason. I think its the mystery.

Cash Value
09-26-10, 11:48
Ok I'm just looking for a pvt provider thats cheap and does BJ? Maybe one the does a good massage with a HE included. I'm tired of upsales and need a new secret girl to give a try. I've been trying some and just got tired. Need the one that is a no-brainer. Yeah sounds like I'm begging for someones secret girl that does a cheap hour with extras. I am begging. Haha

Cali Guy75
09-28-10, 21:01
Hi all,

Newbie here. Anyone been to Bernardo Massage in RB (just off the 15 on Bernardo Center Dr)?

Thanks in advance!

Lascivious
10-01-10, 01:01
Hi all,

Newbie here. Anyone been to Bernardo Massage in RB (just off the 15 on Bernardo Center Dr)?

Thanks in advance!

Same owner as Convoy and Friars. Legit.

Cash Value
10-03-10, 01:20
Bunch of us were at the beer fest Friday. Damn lots of girls all drinking too. So after getting crazy for a few hours my buddy wants to go get a rub. 3 of us, the sober one wants to go to costco not get a rub. So lucky us have a sober driver (he gets tired of us drinking but he is a fucktard that can't get girls so he hangs with us) to take us. Damn we were really drunk and when we got there we loaded the pota-bong. The 2 of us go in while pussy-boy is off to costco which is just down the street. I get c*c* again, luck of the draw. She remembers me which is good. She noticed I'm way wasted and pulls me to the room. Got naked and fell on the table. She came in and kissed my check, then says you drunk my friend? I said yes, sorry, but I'm happy not crazy drunk. I get a med massage and she does her thing. I swear this girl like rubbing ass a lot. This time head to ass with her nice little soft boobs pressing into my head. She does a good tease with her rubbing all over and between the cheeks. I was squeezing her ass lots and she didn't mind. She did giggle a lot. She loved my whistling and my bad drunk Chinese. On the flip she did head to crotch with boobs pressed and rubbed into my face. I laughed and told her she's such a tease but its ok cause I like her. She kissed my cheek again and said she likes my looks. She's got nice boobs her her thin baggy shirt. I lifted her shit a little so her bra was in my face which she though was ok. I told her I would be nice. SO she goes to sit on my side (part of her routine where she rubs one leg) and she puts my hand on her thigh. I start to rub her thigh lightly while she's rubbing mine and running her fingers over my balls. I rub the crease of her thigh then rub my fingers over her crotch. You know even-steven I think. I notice she spread her legs a bit and starts to breath heavy. Damn I'm drunk and she's hot? Whats going on, LOL. So I rub her more and she rubs my thigh and balls more. She goes to the other side but this time puts my hand right between her legs. I'm rubbing, she's rubbing, I still know she's not about to do much more, I'm trying to push it but not too far. Playing the game like everyone else. She goes ot the top of my head and does that long stroke thing. But both her hands are sliding down the sides of my cock. She makes sure her baggy shirt is out so that my head is kinda under it and all I see are her boobs. I reach back and grab her ass nice and soft. She's all grinding into my head (um head fucking isn't my thing BTW) While her hands and half on my shaft and running up and down. I get smart and grab her hands and stop her. Yeah its a game. I wanted her to try something else which she does. She gets between my legs and runs her hands un and down my thighs. Now I can't touch her and I figure its just her game now. But, she starts to rub my balls, she ran her hand under my so she could rub my crack too. I kinda liked that move. Uses 2 hands to rub all around my cock, rubs my balls some more and gets up. WHispers in my ear that its TS time. I say ok. Walk down the hall in a small town bumping into the walls. She laughs but I keep my towel on and make it there. She pulls the towel off of my which made me laugh. They don't usually want to see anything. I lay face down on the midget TS, you know its kinda smelly too. Smells like mold or feet. Yuck. She soaps me up and rubs me good. Runs her ass in my crack again then reaches for the balls. I'm thinking she's in a good mood. LOL. Has me flip but puts a tiny towel on me. She has it balanced on my cock which has been hard for a freaking hour. Washes all over again then my balls again. This time she rubs up to my tip and runs her soapy fingers up and down my cock. No accident pure tease. One soapy hand was on my balls and the other was running up and down my shaft then running fingers all around my tip. She was finger licking my cock and it felt good. That ends and I think its over but she takes the shower head and then lifts the lower part of the towel and sprays my balls. That felt good too. Still not over. Moves and lifts the top of the towel thats covering my cock, holds that up and sprays my cock with water up and down like 50 times. She says she has to be careful and that she must be crazy. I said not crazy, just beautiful and friend. She rinses the rest of me off and has me sit up. More hosing then her hands comes around and lightly rubs up and down my cock for a few. She stops and says she did too much. Helps me dry off which is nice and go get dressed. She comes back into the room with my tiny cup of water. I tip her 50 and she smiles big. I give her a small kiss on her lips and she gives me a fuck me look. I ask if I can kiss her nicer she says yesssss. I kiss her lips soft and run my hands up and down her back. I let me tongue out just a bit and she likes that too. We kiss good for about a minute. Some secret things are said and I'm off. Yeah its a tease shop but sometimes fun.

My buddy got judy, he said she spoke perfect english. He says judy was good and she was ok with touching. Says she was rubbing his shaft with her forearm. I asked forehead? He laughed.

Call up our buddy and he said stay busy for another hour if we could. We were outside smoking and this older dude comes out. Start talking AMPs and says he has never been to lotus yet. We said lets go. He was game, gave us a ride to lotus. All I remember there is I had some reddish hair girl with one hell of a nice round ass. Her belly rub consisted of her hand constantly rubbing the tip of my cock till I unloaded. She had on sweats not the uniform pants. I asked her anytime she wants to give a massage pvt I would like to do it for good money. Money was the jackpot word. She gave me her number and took mine. Says she thinks she could do it sometime at her place.

Cali Guy75
10-05-10, 00:12
Same owner as Convoy and Friars. Legit.Thank you, kind sir! Had any good experiences? Any massage therapist(s) recommended?

Merceal74
10-05-10, 02:04
Hi,

I'm new and looking for a good massage can anyone help me out.

Cash Value
10-07-10, 11:02
Hi,

I'm new and looking for a good massage can anyone help me out. Yeah I can help, read the reviews!

3 different cops have slowed down to check me out while I'm doing this on my phone. I'm on Convoy right now. Guess they are bored? Good thing about all the places on Convoy is theres no reason for a raid or a bust.

Joe Coodidge
10-07-10, 12:09
Hi,

I'm new and looking for a good massage can anyone help me out. Yeah. Read the forum first.

Cash Value
10-09-10, 21:39
My buddy went to massage oasis. Said he had a really cute girl.100% legit, but said it was good. Says when his junk got hard and the towel lifted into the air she said "wow" and took a peek. Nothing extra and no tease. Says he would go back for a legit massage.

I stopped in Convoy and my red was busy which sucks. Had no time to go back so I took a chance. I got Wendy, cute as hell, nice body in sweats. Rubbed her pussy into my head, she thinks it will grow hair? I was wondering when do I get to rub my cock into her head? Anyway, not much tease, then flip. Did the legit massage then climbed between my legs. Ran her hands up my thighs close to my shit. Soon as my cock went BOING, she says one hour massage is finished. She jumps up and trys to help me off the table. I aksed her why does she stop soon as I got happy? Says massage only. I told her you wanted to make my dick big and soon as you do you're finished. Told her she should rub more after and try to make guys more happy. She says I should give her big tip. I kinda laughed and said big tip is for girls that rub very good. Gave her 10. She was not happy and said guys are cheap. I tell her she doesn't rub enough for bit tip and guys will stop getting her. Tells me she's pretty and they ask for her. I laughed again and said whatever. I see my reg soon as the door is opened. I tell her she was busy I'm not happy. She says sorry and kisses me on the cheek. I whip out my giant dollar roll in front of Wendy and give my reg 20 bucks for just being sweet. Wendy says in Chinese that I am an asshole. I know the bad words and some stuff. So I say to her yes I am an asshole cause you just want money and don't do a good job. Pointless conversation. I tell my reg I will see her in a few days and she says yes please. Thats it.

Joker32
10-17-10, 04:41
Question: at places that say "free table shower". Is it an optional thing? Do they ask you if you are interested? Would I look like a jerk if I declined after the session ended? Thanks.

Rastakid
10-17-10, 17:52
Question: at places that say "free table shower". Is it an optional thing? Do they ask you if you are interested? Would I look like a jerk if I declined after the session ended? Thanks.Typically they don't always mention the Table Shower and prefer you to request it up front, as they take the time out of your massage time. I have asked at the end of a session and the girl got frustrated, but said "since your first time I make exception, but next time you tell me. "

Southali
10-18-10, 11:45
Went by Lotus Spa on Convoy this weekend. Got mid-40s looking Asian woman named "Mary". Got naked and under sheet. Average massage, below average skills, non-sensual. She was tired after massage. Limited English. At end she asked, "no tip? ". I always tip a standard 20 or less for hour or 90 minute massage prior to beginning the massage. As I walked out she confirmed with receptionist that I did indeed tip. If I return, I will make it a point that she does not massage me again. I do not ask for particular therapists if it is my first visit, even given the quality session CV had here. Anyway, front desk seemed friendly enough.

Safe travels,

South

Cash Value
10-18-10, 23:32
Went by Lotus Spa on Convoy this weekend. Got mid-40s looking Asian woman named "Mary". Got naked and under sheet. Average massage, below average skills, non-sensual. She was tired after massage. Limited English. At end she asked, "no tip? ". I always tip a standard 20 or less for hour or 90 minute massage prior to beginning the massage. As I walked out she confirmed with receptionist that I did indeed tip. If I return, I will make it a point that she does not massage me again. I do not ask for particular therapists if it is my first visit, even given the quality session CV had here. Anyway, front desk seemed friendly enough.

Safe travels,

SouthJust a reminder, everything on convoy is legit. Do not think you will get lucky or make a friend and get it later either. Its only for tease massage and that its. If you want a HJ or more go to a different street.

Southali
10-19-10, 10:58
Just a reminder, everything on convoy is legit. Do not think you will get lucky or make a friend and get it later either. Its only for tease massage and that its. If you want a HJ or more go to a different street.Well not everything on Convoy. . There are 2 exceptions I know of. A tease at Lotus would have been excellent. Anytime I am haggled about a tip I consider it a bad experience. This also happened at the place with c*c* but it was "Anna" haggling and asking for more money. I know next time I will make it a point to ask for someone other than Anna or "Wendy".

Sdcox98
10-20-10, 00:05
I noticed a new spa opened downtown near Little Italy called Jade Spa. Anyone have any experience there yet? I'll be happy to TOFTT if no one else has been there yet but I don't want to waste my time and money if we already know its not good.Well? Did you check it out?

Senior Leche
10-20-10, 11:11
Well? Did you check it out?Strictly legit.

Sdcox98
10-20-10, 18:07
Anyone check out Cajon Spa yet on ECB?

Cash Value
10-28-10, 00:46
Saw Coco again at Oasis. She's not a looker but her massage is top notch. She worked on my back and ass with lots of tease. She sure can get in those cracks. She even used her boobs to massage my face. I'm going down the street next time. Have to spread the cash around. Yeah its legit too but I like different girls. Sure there are better places but I'm always in that area so.

Lascivious
10-29-10, 01:20
34.99 / Hr.

Legit place with a report or two of HJ action, but the price is right for a great rub. Amy is the Queen of tease there.

Hooky
10-31-10, 22:02
First, thanks guys for the ongoing reports, Cash Value, it sounds like you are just having a lot of fun, good for you!

Some of you guys have been asking about Cajon Spa, it is one of those legit places, although like anywhere else who knows what might happen if you were a regular there. The lady I had was nice enough, but like all the ladies there, she is somewhat over the hill, I'd guess late 30's and possibly a fair amount older. And yes the vibe I got was that she may have in her mind that it would be nice to have a boyfriend, or at least a regular customer. What with all the massage places popping up all over the place, you might imagine the competition is stiff, so to speak.

I printed out the ad from The Reader online to use as my coupon, the price with that is $35 / hour or $55/90 minutes, and you really can't beat that, I mean just for the massage, it is a pretty good deal. My lady actually seemed to know what she was doing as well. Not the best massage I ever had, I think the best I've ever had have all been at KAMPs and included extras, but the massage at the KAMPs was the best.

When I went, I was put in the front room. I noticed they've got pretty good sized peephole lenses put into the doors now, which would allow easy viewing right into the room, Doesn't necessarily mean your therapist couldn't screen out what she was doing with her body, but still, you get the idea. I'd have definitely preferred to be in the back somewhere, just to increase the chances of some action, but it did make for some interesting and amusing moments. A couple of what sounded like older Oriental guys came in, the ladies were telling them, "just massage", no. . . " (at that point they went into talking Chinese or something and jibberjabbering back and forth. The guys started asking how much for one hour, how much for a half-hour, how much for twenty minutes. And so forth, it was pretty obvious what they wanted, LOL. Another guy came out and told his therapist he was only tipping her $10 because his 90 minute massage was only 1hr 15min, and actually only 1hr 5min of actual massage, he wasn't too very happy.

BTW my girl asked me up front if I wanted table shower, but I was thinking it'd be subtracted off my massage time, plus it was a bit cold out and I didn't feel like getting wet. Might have been another opportunity for play, but in light of how it all played out, I think I get the picture on this place.

This place used to be Lucky Spa, it was a for real AMP with Thai chicks in there, anybody ever go there? Easy to drop a lot of money there. I don't know what happened to it, if they were busted or the economy got to them. A friend of mine was dropping some big coin in there on a regular basis with a fave of his, but he finally gave up on trying to get her to come over to his house to do him on a semi-girlfriend basis. That's how it is though, she was a hot looking hot performing number and they tend to know what they can command and it will be what the market can bear.

OK if Uncle Leo is reading this, you can take it from me this place is legit! ! !

Maybe not a good lead for you guys but at least can keep you from burning up some time and money if just massage only is what you are looking for. Hey at those prices I may go back again just for the massage, it is a little cheaper than the foot and body massage place near my house, you know these places are all on a similar format.

Cheers!

BTW I have been posting on this board since back when USA and International and Argentina were all on the same site, before they were split off, that goes back to 2002 and my first trip to the Phillipines, I imagine my posts are still in the archives over there, LOL.

Why Am I
11-02-10, 13:21
I went in a few weeks ago for an hour, and while I did not partake of any extras at that time it was pretty clear that they were available.

Went back on Friday, and found that the girl I had previously had moved on. Wound up with Tiffany. Really cute, really short, nice spinner body with the-cups and long black hair. $ for an hour no-cover massage, which was really quite good and included plenty of teasing and exploration of the cracks. Her English was just fine, and we were able to converse throughout. With about 10m remaining in my hour, after the flip, she asked if I wanted anything else. She said $.4 for CBJ, $.6 for FS, so I went with the latter. She started with CBJ, not great but good enough. No GFE, but light kissing and she seemed really into it. Put her on the table to play with her quite nice body for a few minutes, and then finished in mish.

She said she was moving on to SF later this week, but that's 2 for 2 of the girls I've seen there. Good place, and cheaper than Hana which is just half a block away.

Dog Rice
11-06-10, 22:51
Thanks for the report.

$ for no cover massage seems pretty high.

What is the age range of the girl?

I went in a few weeks ago for an hour, and while I did not partake of any extras at that time it was pretty clear that they were available.

Went back on Friday, and found that the girl I had previously had moved on. Wound up with Tiffany. Really cute, really short, nice spinner body with the-cups and long black hair. $ for an hour no-cover massage, which was really quite good and included plenty of teasing and exploration of the cracks. Her English was just fine, and we were able to converse throughout. With about 10m remaining in my hour, after the flip, she asked if I wanted anything else. She said $.4 for CBJ, $.6 for FS, so I went with the latter. She started with CBJ, not great but good enough. No GFE, but light kissing and she seemed really into it. Put her on the table to play with her quite nice body for a few minutes, and then finished in mish.

She said she was moving on to SF later this week, but that's 2 for 2 of the girls I've seen there. Good place, and cheaper than Hana which is just half a block away.

JPF
11-07-10, 17:52
$ for no cover massage seems pretty high.

That is the standard price in SD.

For 30/45/60 minutes the rates in AMPs with storefronts are almost always.6.8/$

JPF
11-08-10, 22:30
For the first time at an Escondido AMP I got nothing but a poor legit massage. She said her name was Kay-eye-an but the mamasan pronounced it more like Ay-lan. Said she was new. Young and pretty enough. She was somewhat stunned at the end when she asked if everything was good and I replied it was just okay. Be warned.

Member #3991
11-09-10, 03:07
That is the standard price in SD.

For 30/45/60 minutes the rates in AMPs with storefronts are almost always.6.8/$That is why I rarely go to AMP's in SD for full service. It just isn't worth it given what else is available. I just couldn't see paying $2+ for CBJ, Light kissing, and CFS. Just too many way better deals out there. I'll stick to my other locations and independents and leave all this for you guys.

Hooky
11-12-10, 00:17
Just to clarify, Why Am I you dropped a total 260 for an hour?

OK but wow that seems just a little steep.

Outkastluv
11-12-10, 14:55
Went to North County Spa in Carlsbad next to the Olive Garden last night for hhr massage 30, and it was a legit place, but the massage sucked, and not in a good way.

Chukichz
11-14-10, 13:31
Went to the new place on Shelter Island. They had a special at $28 for the hour. I'm a sucker for a good deal. The massage was ok, strictly legit. I asked for soft and got it but with absolutely no teasing. The downsides are several:

1. There is no shower facility and I think the bathroom is outside.

2. There is absolutely no privacy. I've been in a couple of places that have a curtain for a door, but here there is only a curtain, much like you see in a hospital ER. This is not a place to do any heavy breathing. Everybody in the place would hear you. I would not return.

Chukichz
11-14-10, 13:35
I visited Lotus Spa for the 2nd time. Same as the 1st, soft legit massage with no teasing whatever. This time my masseuse was Tina. She was sweet as pie but again, there was absolutely no teasing. She did not like it when I tried a little touching. The other Convoy Spa is still much better.

Ynroh
11-14-10, 20:27
It's been a while since I've been to AMPs in san diego area, sounds like the quality is really going down. Has anyone been to A-1 in Escondido recently?

Senchi
11-16-10, 02:26
I finally got around to checking out Hana in Kearny Mesa. As reported previously, the MMS from the now-defunct Kiaa Spa is working the door here.

I find it very odd that they have a "club card" sort of thing going on now. Basically, buy 12, get one free. Times are tough, I get it. But really? I can't afford the high San Diego prices often enough for this to be of any benefit-how about just lower your door prices?

Also as previously reported, this place has the hottest masseuses of any of the massage parlors I've seen in San Diego-hands down. I'm very picky and the women I saw there were worth the cash. I got Candy, who had a perfect 10 body and a beautiful face. Massage was nothing and she didn't want to do anything but mish, but she was pretty friendly and not thoroughly robotic like you might expect out of the hot ones. $.6 for FS.

I got to say, if you're interested in what the eyes have to offer, you're getting your money's worth. If looks don't matter, head to Escondido though to save seventy bucks.

BTW, is it my imagination or does every korean masseuse go by "Candy","Coco","Cece" or "Jae"?

Donalds
11-16-10, 10:26
Those "club cards" seem to be a pretty standard massage industry advertising gimmick to get repete business. I don't mind as long as they honor them when they should.

FYI-the ladies at the local legit (mostly-LOL!) parlor to me hate their boss, and always stamp my card 2-3 times when I come in, so, except for the therapist's tip, I get lots of freebie sessions (and a lot of flirty play!)

Jumper Oh
11-17-10, 10:18
Hi all, I'll be travaling to SD this weekend. I've been in SD many times on buisness, however I have never checked out any of the local AMP's. (in the past I ended up south of the border). Normaly I stay in the National city area, although this trip I'll be on Coronado Isl, so I'm somwhat familiar with the SD area, although I'm more familiar with the areas south of the airport. I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a spa with all the services. I'm also open to the idea of getting a private massage at my hotel if the girl is highly recomended. I saw that Ami's is close to the airport and thought it might be a nice detoure on my way to Coronado as I'll be getting in late Friday night. I have read some of the past posts however, feedback would be apreciated. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Jumper

Munzing
11-18-10, 02:29
Long time lurker, occasional poster, time to put in some info.

- Poway, there is a place by the pawn shop, Carriage center, $40 1/2 hour, mimi works there most days, you can get an excellent massage with lots of teasing and a great HJ for. 25 BJ for. 60.

-Escondido, Touch of health, Michelle is a young (20 something) english first language, she will give a good massage, with a full nude HJ / Russian for. 5, she will do FS for 100, good enthusiasm nice fake tits and body.

Hana spa, finally went last Friday and saw Rosa (Rosalie)? Anyway, super small spinner with perky implants. Amazing HJ with ball licking, full nude, played with the kitty a little, lots of groping lots of fun. Paid. 40, she wanted 100, I plead ignorance. This seems to be the MO at hana. First one is cheap, after that, you must pay the piper.

The girls at Hana are amazing. 1,1. 2,1. 4 for HJ, BJ, FS. At this price breakdown, you may as well opt for FS, as no HJ is worth $100.

Trying so hard to quit this hobby, but the variety keeps me coming back.

Hooky
11-18-10, 04:49
Hey JO I hear good things about Naomi Spa in Hillcrest area, although reputed to be a bit expensive, it might take some of the guesswork out of your situation. I mean with decent looking girls as well.

Dickbreath
11-21-10, 15:15
The gals at the Flowers deliver an exceptional experience but you do pay a premium.

Five
11-22-10, 14:12
New place in Spring Valley with an ad in the Reader- just saw it this morning- anyone have any info? Might stop in later this week- worth my time? On Campo road. 5