PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

Oreo69
07-07-09, 12:08
Guilty as charged.Me, I'm both shallow and horny.

Oreo69
07-07-09, 12:09
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/light_dreamytouch/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4245961

Joe Coodidge
07-07-09, 16:46
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/light_dreamytouch/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4245961

She looks yummy...

Fogel
07-08-09, 03:56
I know this is an SD board but 'mec is almost like an SD suburb these days.

Has anyone tried this joint? It is a great deal.

----------------

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/1254444932.html

~~*~~*~~NWE NEW NEW*$10off*FreeBodyShampoo*Relaxing4Hands~~*~~*~~*~~ (Temecula on Winchester 951-296-1547)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-gg5nk-1254444932@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-05, 11:00AM PDT

Sweet Pretty Asian Mas
seuses Relaxing Quality Massages
GRAND OPENING ASIA HEALTH CENTER
Phone 951-977-0780
951-296-1527
Rates 30 minutes $40
45 minutes $50
60 minutes $60
*** Speclal ReLaxing 4Hands Massages $60 For 30 minutes ***
Free table shower /Body shampoo
Before 12:30pm $10 off with Hour (w/Ad)
9:30am-9:30pm 7days week (walk-ins-welcome)
close to Freeway 15&215 Exit winchester and enterprise left side consignment center here

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsThis one is HE only "touching her is ok! LOL "

There's a couple of NonGFE/FS and GFE/FS.

Oreo69
07-08-09, 12:27
She looks yummy...You must fuck her.

OCTraveler
07-09-09, 05:11
Went to a parlor in Escondido for what I expected to be a "VIP" treatment - was drawn there by the following advertisement in Craigslist:

"HELLO GENTLEMEN!!! YOUR FAVORITE LATINA MASSEUSE IS HERE TODAY
The most beautiful young ladies in town, ready to service you. Massage Technicians are carefully chosen by our best customers and only the best stays!!! Peaceful and clean environment, cozy and private rooms. VISIT US NOW SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 GOAL!!!"

Paid my 1/2 hour rate - was "serviced" by an actractive Asian (not Hispanic) who was dressed in a tight dress that revealed some very nice tata's. What I got was a very good from a therapy standard 30 minute massage w/ the ever-present towel - hands were allowed to somewhat roam but each time I came closer to where I wanted all I got was "that tickles" or an increased pressure where ever she was working.

On the turn - nothing. Didn't get close to where I hoped she would go; finally got a bit frustrated and asked directly - not even a hint of a response. Five minutes later all I got was a "thank you" and a door closing behind her.

Oh well, at least the massage was above average.

Vitrea
07-09-09, 05:37
I know this is an SD board but 'mec is almost like an SD suburb these days.

Has anyone tried this joint? It is a great deal.

----------------

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/1254444932.html

~~*~~*~~NWE NEW NEW*$10off*FreeBodyShampoo*Relaxing4Hands~~*~~*~~*~~ (Temecula on Winchester 951-296-1547)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-gg5nk-1254444932@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-05, 11:00AM PDT

Sweet Pretty Asian Mas
seuses Relaxing Quality Massages
GRAND OPENING ASIA HEALTH CENTER
Phone 951-977-0780
951-296-1527
Rates 30 minutes $40
45 minutes $50
60 minutes $60
*** Speclal ReLaxing 4Hands Massages $60 For 30 minutes ***
Free table shower /Body shampoo
Before 12:30pm $10 off with Hour (w/Ad)
9:30am-9:30pm 7days week (walk-ins-welcome)
close to Freeway 15&215 Exit winchester and enterprise left side consignment center here

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I will be in the 'Mec area soon. Any help with this or any other AMPs I can try? Thanks. I am shallow too... :-)

John G Smith
07-09-09, 07:20
About half of the AMPs that got shutdown in Vista last month have reopened. But it seems mongers are still a bit gun-shy since I haven't seen or heard any reports since they've reopened. I'm hesitant to go myself.

But later this week I might go to one of them with a "legit" massage in mind and just see what the vibe is like at those places now. The fact that quite a few of them have reopened so quickly makes me think LE didn't really have any strong charges against them and it was mostly a dog and pony show for the media.

Oreo69
07-09-09, 13:58
Went to a parlor in Escondido for what I expected to be a "VIP" treatment - was drawn there by the following advertisement in Craigslist:

"HELLO GENTLEMEN!!! YOUR FAVORITE LATINA MASSEUSE IS HERE TODAY
The most beautiful young ladies in town, ready to service you. Massage Technicians are carefully chosen by our best customers and only the best stays!!! Peaceful and clean environment, cozy and private rooms. VISIT US NOW SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 GOAL!!!"

Paid my 1/2 hour rate - was "serviced" by an actractive Asian (not Hispanic) who was dressed in a tight dress that revealed some very nice tata's. What I got was a very good from a therapy standard 30 minute massage w/ the ever-present towel - hands were allowed to somewhat roam but each time I came closer to where I wanted all I got was "that tickles" or an increased pressure where ever she was working.

On the turn - nothing. Didn't get close to where I hoped she would go; finally got a bit frustrated and asked directly - not even a hint of a response. Five minutes later all I got was a "thank you" and a door closing behind her.

Oh well, at least the massage was above average.The best places in Escondido are Asia Spa or Oriental Therapy.

Filmmakr
07-09-09, 17:55
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1255247915.html

I had to check this girl out. That pic is smokin' hott. I've been seeing the CL listing and I just couldn't take it anymore. She is the chick in the pic though not quite as all-american wholesome as she looks in the pic. A few tats, a piercing, no worries. It's her. Her energy is great, she wants to please. She's in school so her technique isn't as good as someone who has been in the biz for years but it is commendable. She's not shy about doing glutes, hams, quads and stomach. Come to find out herself, Angie the owner and one other girl there (didn't get name) do combo massages if you're looking for a release. They're keeping a low profile with that so be discreet. When making the appointment just ask for a combo and leave it at that.combo is 100.00. Enjoy but be a gentleman.

MassageMonger
07-09-09, 18:15
Does anyone know what happened to Diane? She used to work at Sakura Spa and Bella a few years back. Its seems as though she has fell off of the face of the Earth. Please either PM me or post an answer.

Dark Knight619
07-09-09, 22:24
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1261137754.html

Oooo baby.

Lascivious
07-09-09, 22:45
I planned on trying the new place Wed since I had a meeting up there anyway. The meeting got moved though.

I still plan on going sometime. 50 for an hour with a table shower is a good deal. I've never done the table shower before but it sounds great.

Oreo69
07-10-09, 13:33
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1261137754.html

Oooo baby.4 hand massage?

Why not just call it a 4 tit massage, or a 2 pussy massage.

Roadglide
07-10-09, 18:09
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/light_dreamytouch/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4245961Nice looking blonde in the photo, any feedback on the service given and the $$

RG.

Oreo69
07-11-09, 11:04
Nice looking blonde in the photo, any feedback on the service given and the $$

RG.She looks like she'd be a great little fuck.

Roadglide
07-11-09, 17:12
I called yesterday at about 3 in the afternoon to set up an appointment, she never called back.

Joe Coodidge
07-11-09, 20:00
And a nice front too...

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classy_brunette_with_dangerous_curves_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4051562

Joe

Oreo69
07-12-09, 14:50
And a nice front too...

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classy_brunette_with_dangerous_curves_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4051562

JoeYou should fuck her then report back.

Mr Bater
07-13-09, 02:03
Old news made to look new. This article popped up briefly on the U-T online site. It seems to me they are trying to keep the human-trafficking angle going, but if you read the article, there is nothing new and no tie-in between the raids in Vista and actual human-trafficking. Yes, there were raids in Vista. Yes, there is human-trafficking, but the author never ties the two together except by implication. The U-T is trying very hard to make something of this, though not very well, which leads me to believe there is something else going on here. Follow the money, anyone?

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jul/11/1mi11vista192240-human-trafficking-growing-concern/?northcounty&zIndex=130196

Steelecan
07-13-09, 22:20
This was the second time that I have gone with Amity and it was the best! Based on the review by Filmmkr I wanted to see if this "combo" massage was true.

Layed down under the cover and waited. She came in and told her I had seen her before. Since the appt was setup via email, she asked me a few times to see if I knew what the combo massage is and I said yes.

After massaging my legs, she completely removed the blanket! Yes! I thought, however she still didn't play with the boys or tease. On the flip, Here I am with my manhood all out and she continues the massage like Im covered lol.

She finally oiled her hands up and put them on my balls and rubbed my dick. Then she started stroking it. Soon after I bust and she gets me a warm towel and cleans me up.

All in all, I payed $100 for an hour massage + HE. What a deal compared to the AMPs that charge $100 just for the massage! When u set up an appt, just say you want a combo massage and that's it.

Dark Knight619
07-14-09, 01:09
GJ Steele, time to make my appointment.

Lascivious
07-14-09, 03:01
That kicks ass. A nice white girl rub n tug would be a nice change of pace. I wonder how long it will take for her to go bj and or fs.

I don't think a HE joint can last long in Satee though. Lets hope.

Dark Knight619
07-14-09, 05:26
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healthy_quality_massage_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3262825

Yum

Filmmakr
07-14-09, 14:27
Glad you had a nice time Steele.

I'm working with her on her teasing technique.

She has so much untapped potential.

Joe Coodidge
07-15-09, 07:42
Glad you had a nice time Steele.

I'm working with her on her teasing technique.

She has so much untapped potential.

Could not find her link on CL. Is this where you found her?

UPDATE: Nevermind. Found it...

Joe

Oreo69
07-15-09, 11:51
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healthy_quality_massage_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3262825

YumI'd like to face-fuck her.

OCTraveler
07-15-09, 20:19
Decided to revisit my last AMP (where I left well-massaged but disappointed elsewhere) and am now glad I did. This is a clean, quiet and unassuming spa that seems to be of the beaten track.

Different provider (still Asian and not Hispanic as advertised) "Jay". Another very good massage which started with a refreshing towel bath on the table and included walking on the back (my favorite). Towards the end of side one however I began to feel something other than hands roaming my back and lower - what a great feeling to recognize two soft uncovered breasts taking the place of hands!

On the flip -things went from good to great. Everything on the menu (except the obvious) and everything was sampled - all without any mention of price. A solid 8+. FYI I'm judging her performance here - not mine (that would be a 10 LOL).

Following completion - another towel, a nice hug and no complaints with the tip I provided. Out the door for under 1.5 including the massage.

Perserverence does sometimes pay-off!

OCTraveler
07-16-09, 13:38
LOL - that's kind of like asking a used car dealer who is trying to sell you a car without an odometer "How many miles doe this have?"

Best guess would be mid/late 30's (which is younger than me!). I will say using my earlier car analogy that she "was in good shape and little signs of rust or much off-road activity". Definately worth a "test drive".

John G Smith
07-17-09, 04:47
LOL - that's kind of like asking a used car dealer who is trying to sell you a car without an odometer "How many miles doe this have?"

Best guess would be mid/late 30's (which is younger than me!). I will say using my earlier car analogy that she "was in good shape and little signs of rust or much off-road activity". Definately worth a "test drive".

Funniest post of the year.

Lovehavingfun
07-18-09, 04:28
Located in Pacific Heights Blvd in Mira Mesa. First time I ever got a massage was at this place last year in October. Received a decent 1 hr massage for $70 that was somewhat sensual, enough to get you excited but no HE. I tipped $15 thinking it was a good enough tip (this was my first massage) and the lady said other clients give her 20 visibly disappointed. It killed the mood and it pissed me off a little, I left saying it was all I had. I noticed they dropped their price to 60 hr so I decided to check them out again last week to see if anything changed. Got a massage by Linda which was good and a little more sensual than the last time I went there. When I first paid the 60 she reminded me that that does not include the tip. She touched around all areas but again no he. I asked if they give an he and she said they are strictly professional. I tipped 20 and she didn't seem satisfied but no remarks. I read a post here that mentioned something similar, the lady talking about tips during the massage. This is the only amp I've been to where the masseuses act like this, they most likely lowered the price due to not enough customers and aren't helping matters by being this way.

Like It Sloppy
07-18-09, 05:48

Best guess would be mid/late 30's (which is younger than me!). I will say using my earlier car analogy that she "was in good shape and little signs of rust or much off-road activity". Definately worth a "test drive".Having tested the SD AMP waters I have to say this is a legitimate question. I've run across therapists pushing 50 at some spots and in others girls in their early 20s (? ). There is a very big gap that seems location specific down here.

For example I can expect the age (and attractiveness) of the women in Escondido spas to be much greater (and worse) then those of the San Diego area parlors. Unfortunately the proportionality is directly related to costs around here (100 vs 150). And worse yet there are still a lot of the SD area parlors that have older women and the higher price.

Clinton Bush
07-18-09, 11:57

Best guess would be mid/late 30's (which is younger than me!). I will say using my earlier car analogy that she "was in good shape and little signs of rust or much off-road activity". Definately worth a "test drive".An AMP girl I knew once told me most Asians look younger than their age to Americans (but not to their fellow Asians) which is why they are working in USA and not back in Korea. She told me the best way to estimate an asian girls age was to add 15 years to what we first think it might be. I have tried that when I see pictures of AMP arrest records in the paper or on the sheriff websites and it turns out to be pretty accurate.

Lascivious
07-18-09, 12:53
An AMP girl I knew once told me most Asians look younger than their age to Americans (but not to their fellow Asians) which is why they are working in USA and not back in Korea. She told me the best way to estimate an asian girls age was to add 15 years to what we first think it might be. I have tried that when I see pictures of AMP arrest records in the paper or on the sheriff websites and it turns out to be pretty accurate.I agree.

When you read Amp reviews the ages are often way off. They almost always greatly underestimate their age. In fact many times they themselves claim their age to be older than the reviewers estimate.

I’ve also found that when you read AMP bust info, the age of the girls busted are usually pretty up there. Late forties and fifties are not uncommon.

Appolyon
07-18-09, 16:28
i can usually (95% of the time) tell the age of an asian person because i am asian myself. i don't add 15 years, but i add 5. there will always be that 5% that will throw me for a loop though. my wife was working at her job (nails of course) and a customer told the manager that he shouldn't hire **** people to work there. he started laughing when she said that and her how old she thought my wife was. she said 14...(she was 26.) my wife's aunt was 32 and would buy child's tickets when she went to the movies. sometimes you will not be able to tell depending on how well the person takes care of herself.

Oreo69
07-20-09, 10:09
Her smiling face would look so much better with my jizz dripping down it.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing_sensational_massage_20_off_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4306897

Oreo69
07-20-09, 10:11
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate_body_bliss_fullbody_massage_by_petite_beauty/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4302499

Joe Coodidge
07-20-09, 18:31
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultimate_body_bliss_fullbody_massage_by_petite_beauty/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4302499

I've noticed a lot more independent massage providers coming out of Mission Valley...

Oreo69
07-20-09, 20:49
I've noticed a lot more independent massage providers coming out of Mission Valley...God she looks good!

Filmmakr
07-22-09, 17:36
Angie has raised the price of the combo massage from $100 to $135.

Juancho619
07-22-09, 19:46
I've noticed a lot more independent massage providers coming out of Mission Valley...Mission Valley= hotel circle.

Member #3991
07-23-09, 00:31
Angie has raised the price of the combo massage from $100 to $135.

What a rip-off! Do they also expect a tip in addition to the base price? I can't imagine anyone paying these kind of prices unless they have an aversion to Asians.

Lightouch
07-23-09, 09:27
Angie has raised the price of the combo massage from $100 to $135.First time poster, but I have been following this thread. Have you gone back there to see Amity? Hope its a very HE for that price. I may check it out in the next couple days.

ManWithStamina
07-23-09, 16:09
An AMP has been located at 67th and University about as long as I can remember. They have a Grand Opening Sign and an ad in on CL. I took one for the team today. I got my full hour with an attractive lady. I have no idea how old I guess 35. She looked just fine; In shape/nice complexion that damn breath they have. Gave an OK massage. Nice conversation too. I am happy.

Repeat? I doubt it

Triple Input
07-23-09, 23:25
I cruised by and had the combo massage with Amity. Young 21 yr old blonde girl with average massage skills. She is a little cautionus and is very talkitive while giving the massage. Used lots of oil which feels good but all she did was just kind of wiped it off with a warm towel. They have raised the combo to $130 but I guess I was lucky and got the old $100. Overall not bad especially if you like blonde chicks.

Lascivious
07-23-09, 23:58
Although raising the combo rate from 100 to 135 sucks, I don’t think they expect much of a tip in addition to the base rate. The last post I read said that they only tipped an extra 10 and she was happy with that. Most probably don’t tip at all.

However, the big names around Kearny Mesa and Mira Mesa charge at least 60 for a half hour plus 60 for a HJ. I’ve even heard them ask for 80. At Felicity the rate is only 50 for a full hour. So if the Felicity girls really do an entire hour and end with a nice HJ I don’t think that it’s all that out of line with prices in the general area (San Diego city).

Furthermore, there is no competition in the immediate area (Santee). Santee is ultra conservative. They need to stay really low profile or they won’t last. Some may choose to pay a premium for the convenience if they live in the area, as opposed to driving an hour round trip to Escondido. I planned on seeing Amity for 100 for the combo. At 135, some may choose to pay 85 for a HJ, I probably won’t.

And finally, at the risk of sounding racist, they are White girls. Not that white girls are better or worse just unique to the MP scene.

Filmmakr
07-24-09, 12:47
Yeah Las, I agree. I don't like the rise in price but as long as it stays below 150 it's ok by me. What I like about Amity is she isn't burned out yet. You guys who have been getting massages for years understand energy and have felt negative energy from burned-out chicks. You know the ones who hate their job and watch the clock hoping time will speed up just so you can get the hell outta there. Their HJ's are mechanical and fast. Pop quick so you can get the hell outta there. Amity is the polar opposite. Yeah her technique isn't the best but she's in school and it is getting better but you can truly feel she cares about what she is doing. The HJ is slow as she uses two hands. One on the boys and the other strokes the shaft. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with any of the other girls at Felicity and how they rate?

Member #3991
07-24-09, 23:21
Although raising the combo rate from 100 to 135 sucks, I don’t think they expect much of a tip in addition to the base rate. The last post I read said that they only tipped an extra 10 and she was happy with that. Most probably don’t tip at all.

However, the big names around Kearny Mesa and Mira Mesa charge at least 60 for a half hour plus 60 for a HJ. I’ve even heard them ask for 80. At Felicity the rate is only 50 for a full hour. So if the Felicity girls really do an entire hour and end with a nice HJ I don’t think that it’s all that out of line with prices in the general area (San Diego city)...

This is the reason I am happy that my business takes me to the LA/Orange County area quite a bit. San Diego just isn't that competitive from a FS or even R&T perspective.

Steelecan
07-25-09, 01:21
Yeah Las, I agree. I don't like the rise in price but as long as it stays below 150 it's ok by me. What I like about Amity is she isn't burned out yet. You guys who have been getting massages for years understand energy and have felt negative energy from burned-out chicks. You know the ones who hate their job and watch the clock hoping time will speed up just so you can get the hell outta there. Their HJ's are mechanical and fast. Pop quick so you can get the hell outta there. Amity is the polar opposite. Yeah her technique isn't the best but she's in school and it is getting better but you can truly feel she cares about what she is doing. The HJ is slow as she uses two hands. One on the boys and the other strokes the shaft. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with any of the other girls at Felicity and how they rate?Well Filmmakr, you know I have. I have tried Sherri. Very young looking (20) and cute. Talkative as well with a good head on her shoulders. I like her alot, but she does not do the "combo" massage. I hate the increase to tell you the truth. I think it should be 100. They charged 50 for and hour massage. A 5 minute HJ is not worth $80. 50 and 50 was perfect. Just waiting to get my passport in a few weaks and I will be spending my time in TJ. I will ask Amity though if I can pay 100 price.

Filmmakr
07-25-09, 17:45
80 is too much for a HJ for sure. Especially considering there is no extra play involved (topless or mutual touching). I guess I justify it as the hour massage is 50 so I feel that's undervalued but at 80 or 85 it's 50 for the handy. The more I think about it considering time and gas to get to Santee it is overpriced and I may have to pull the plug and get something closer to North County. I have a feeling Angie has made a huge business error. Time will tell.

Steelecan
07-26-09, 21:13
You may cross with your DL and the receipt showing your passport is on the way.

Just FYI

CCNever heard that. I will definitely check that out. That would be great. If that is the case you guys will be reading my reviews under the TJ section instead of the massage section ha ha. It's alot cheaper and you get more bang for your buck.

Dbaker629
07-28-09, 19:21
Hi guys,

First time poster here and first time visitor of an AMP. After Oreo69 recommended it, I went to check out Oriental Therapy in esco this morning. Rang the buzzer, the old mamasan came and brought me in. I went for the $50, 1/2 hour. Brought me to my room with a good sized bed. I got undressed, and laid on the bed without the towel. May (mid 30's, average looking, but a little chunky:./) came in about 10 minutes later and immediately put my towel on. She was very flirty and gave many compliments (as did I) about my skin and body. I asked her to remove the towel, and she did so gladly. She said that it was hot in the room, and asked if it would be okay if she made herself comfortable as well. What do you think I said? She dropped her dress to the floor. Minutes later she was straddling me and massaging my lower back. On the flip, she acted embarrassed when I was exposed (Why do they do that? ) and covered me back up with the towel. Of course, the time was up sooner than I expected. She gave me a pouty face and pointed to my dick, making a HJ gesture. I nodded yes, and she rubbed some oil on her hands and went to work, caressing my inner thighs and boys while she did. After I came, she kissed me on the cheek, winked, and whispered, "good job." She went and got me a wet towel to clean me up, blowing air on me as she did (this was nice). I tipped her a $20 (40% of massage rate) and she seemed happy with it and stuffed it in her top that she had put back on. She held my hand and walked me to the door. I told her I'd be back to see her, which may or may not be true. All in all, great service, good price, but not great looks.

Anyone else tried any good places in Esco? Please let me know.

Thanks

Oreo69
07-29-09, 12:01
Hi guys,

First time poster here and first time visitor of an AMP. After Oreo69 recommended it, I went to check out Oriental Therapy in esco this morning. Rang the buzzer, the old mamasan came and brought me in. I went for the $50, 1/2 hour. Brought me to my room with a good sized bed. I got undressed, and laid on the bed without the towel. May (mid 30's, average looking, but a little chunky:./) came in about 10 minutes later and immediately put my towel on. She was very flirty and gave many compliments (as did I) about my skin and body. I asked her to remove the towel, and she did so gladly. She said that it was hot in the room, and asked if it would be okay if she made herself comfortable as well. What do you think I said? She dropped her dress to the floor. Minutes later she was straddling me and massaging my lower back. On the flip, she acted embarrassed when I was exposed (Why do they do that? ) and covered me back up with the towel. Of course, the time was up sooner than I expected. She gave me a pouty face and pointed to my dick, making a HJ gesture. I nodded yes, and she rubbed some oil on her hands and went to work, caressing my inner thighs and boys while she did. After I came, she kissed me on the cheek, winked, and whispered, "good job." She went and got me a wet towel to clean me up, blowing air on me as she did (this was nice). I tipped her a $20 (40% of massage rate) and she seemed happy with it and stuffed it in her top that she had put back on. She held my hand and walked me to the door. I told her I'd be back to see her, which may or may not be true. All in all, great service, good price, but not great looks.

Anyone else tried any good places in Esco? Please let me know.

ThanksTry CeCe there at Oriental Therapy. Not familiar with any of the other gals there anymore. Or try Asia Spa in Escondido. Try Candy there, plus they have a couple others who look pretty good.

Myster
07-29-09, 18:24
What, if any, AMPs are near the Convention Center area? Visiting the area in the coming month and want to be prepared.

I am not familiar with the cities within SD.

Dbaker629
07-29-09, 19:44
Try CeCe there at Oriental Therapy. Not familiar with any of the other gals there anymore. Or try Asia Spa in Escondido. Try Candy there, plus they have a couple others who look pretty good.How much will it cost to get you a CBJ from candy?

ManWithStamina
07-31-09, 01:22
Ichiban near the airport. Some up in Hillcrest. Did you bring your passport?

Go to TJ! That is the best bet. Take the trolley south to the end of the line. Read up on Tijuana

Myster
07-31-09, 17:41
Ichiban near the airport. Some up in Hillcrest. Did you bring your passport?

Go to TJ! That is the best bet. Take the trolley south to the end of the line. Read up on TijuanaTJ sounds interesting. I may or may not have SO so I need to check. I thought passport was not necessary. I'll research before I take the trip. Thanks.

Oreo69
08-02-09, 11:48
How much will it cost to get you a CBJ from candy?Free if you're a good looking guy.

Joe Coodidge
08-02-09, 13:53
I was driving on a street between Hawthorn and Grape (towards downtown) and saw an AMP on the left hand side. I think I was on Kettner. I was going pretty fast (and my wife was with me) so I did not get a good look at the name. But it was an AMP with the neon lights and all.

Did a search on the forum and could not find any specific references. Anyone been there?

Joe

Member #3991
08-02-09, 22:16
I was driving on a street between Hawthorn and Grape (towards downtown) and saw an AMP on the left hand side. I think I was on Kettner. I was going pretty fast (and my wife was with me) so I did not get a good look at the name. But it was an AMP with the neon lights and all.

Did a search on the forum and could not find any specific references. Anyone been there?

Joe

I am certain you saw Ami's Spa. It is just past Laurel on the left hand side of the Kettner. I have no ideas what is on tap but I have seen the advertisements on CL.

Member #3991
08-02-09, 22:38
I pulled a muscle in my lower back this morning and decide to return to the see what was left of the Coastal North County AMP service to see if I could get some relief.

I decided that an "amphibious" assault was the way to for this afternoon. I went inside and talked with the manager and asked her how it is going and if everything is OK. She seemed to remember me and said that everything is fine. She took me back to a therapy room and gave me a hug and then proceeded to usher in Big City China girl L.

L proceeds to give me a really good massage. She explained that she trained three years in China before coming to the states. She spent a good amount of time using her whole body as leverage to stretch out my back. It was both kind of fun and relaxing at the same time. One positive effect of the changes is that all the girls are now licensed and actually need to know how to give a massage.

A little play before the flip and then L proceeds to be really friendly! Only one other gal was so open in the past in this area. Things concluded as you would expect in a nice joint and then it was off to clean up. She paid a bit more attention on the clean up and finished with some nice hugs and a big smile.

All in all a good return.

Ocelotseven
08-03-09, 02:20
Okay boys, I need some marital advice. I want to introduce my lovely wife to the sport and have her get her next massage somewhere that offers special service (HE) to female clients. If you google "female happy ending" you'll see some real news articles that discuss this growing trend.

Maybe if it picks up, this could be the beginning to legitimizing the sport here in the U.S.! (If wives get on-board). But I digress.

Anyone know somewhere I can try for this?

Steelecan
08-03-09, 02:31
I have included some video still shots from my massage with Amity from Felicity Healing Center. I got this massage in the early part of July. You can go back and read my review on her.

I sent her an email to see if I can still get the "combo" massage for $100 instead of the $130, but she never got back to me so i wont be going back. I like them though.

These pics arent the greatest, but hey the lights were down. As you can see, I am butt naked and she is stroking me.

Did my best for the team. Hope to see yours too. Let me know what you guys think.

Mr Bater
08-03-09, 13:41
Okay boys, I need some marital advice. I want to introduce my lovely wife to the sport and have her get her next massage somewhere that offers special service (HE) to female clients. If you google "female happy ending" you'll see some real news articles that discuss this growing trend.

Maybe if it picks up, this could be the beginning to legitimizing the sport here in the U.S.! (If wives get on-board). But I digress.

Anyone know somewhere I can try for this?Bring her over, Ocelotseven.

I'll set her up in a nice way!

Mr Bater
08-03-09, 13:50
Me thinks Steelcan is going to get himself bounced and blacklisted should he get caught with his surreptitious filming.

Desertratco
08-03-09, 22:41
TJ sounds interesting. I may or may not have SO so I need to check. I thought passport was not necessary. I'll research before I take the trip. Thanks.Rules changed as of June 1, iirc. I've heard that some have gotten away with BC and DL to get back across, but with lots of hassle. El Paso/Juarez board says that ppl go across and back with DL and docs that show you've APPLIED for the passport, but I, for one, wouldn't want to try it. I'm not caucasian, so I'm guessing I'd get a lot of hassle if I tried. YMMV.

Hard Hand
08-03-09, 23:50
Me thinks Steelcan is going to get himself bounced and blacklisted should he get caught with his surreptitious filming.Even though you can't tell whats going on in the pics, you should have kept this on the low. Just me 2 cents.

Mr Bater
08-04-09, 11:14
Even though you can't tell whats going on in the pics, you should have kept this on the low. Just me 2 cents.Me or the 'Can?

Lascivious
08-04-09, 11:22
Me thinks Steelcan is going to get himself bounced and blacklisted should he get caught with his surreptitious filming.

He said he won't be going back.

Vitrea
08-04-09, 19:30
I have included some video still shots from my massage with Amity from Felicity Healing Center. I got this massage in the early part of July. You can go back and read my review on her.

I sent her an email to see if I can still get the "combo" massage for $100 instead of the $130, but she never got back to me so i wont be going back. I like them though.

These pics arent the greatest, but hey the lights were down. As you can see, I am butt naked and she is stroking me.

Did my best for the team. Hope to see yours too. Let me know what you guys think.

I understand you meant well and you did it for the forum members but most senior members would agree that it is not fair to post images with names and provider info without their permission. Please don't take it wrong way but I suggest you delete the images.

Thank you

Dark Knight619
08-05-09, 05:46
Steelcan is the man.

Nice pics bro, I need to do something balsy like that. Haha.

Vitrea
08-05-09, 16:31
In light of the fact that shes NOT a SW It's not cool to post those.... But I don't like others telling me what to do so.... Do as you wish. And I will do as I do.

CC

steelcan seems like a straight up guy with good intentions. As a senior member as I was just attempting some friendly advice. It is however against forum posting guidelines. See..,,,photo guidelines....what is not OK.

"Photographs of the interior of commercial sex businesses or locations in the United States. Street photographs are okay.

Photographs of American women in private locations. Street photographs are okay."

he wants to remove them. Anybody knows how to do it? Thx

MassageMonger
08-05-09, 23:10
steelcan seems like a straight up guy with good intentions. As a senior member as I was just attempting some friendly advice. It is however against forum posting guidelines. See..,,,photo guidelines....what is not OK.

"Photographs of the interior of commercial sex businesses or locations in the United States. Street photographs are okay.

Photographs of American women in private locations. Street photographs are okay."

he wants to remove them. Anybody knows how to do it? ThxDude do you really have to rain on this parade?

Mr Bater
08-06-09, 02:40
Dude do you really have to rain on this parade? Jackson's site; Jackson's rules. Vitrea is only restating them here. Steelecan has previously posted interior pictures several times, so this is hardly raining on this parade.

Posting pictures taken from private locations without permission can produce a legal liability. It can be readily surmised this is something Jackson would probably like to avoid.

It's ballzy and cool what we can get technology to do, but really, did we get anything from these pictures that we didn't already know?

Ocelotseven
08-07-09, 11:15
Bring her over, Ocelotseven.

I'll set her up in a nice way!That's the idea, eventually. If you've got a table, some real massage skills, and a nice studio I'll bring her right away. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I turn her out before my friends can ***k her.

Why do I want to get a nice, relaxing HE for the wifey? Since massage and manual release has no risk of pregnancy, and is often one-sided pleasure, I don't see it as cheating and would like to demonstrate this point to her. As a secondary objective I would like to ease her into sexual contact with others so that we can eventually move on to voyeurism, then exhibitionism, then partial swap, then full swap and GB.

She's 25 and a good-looking white brunette. Anyone who can help me find a studio with male or female HE for her, I will definitely owe a favor to.

Mr Bater
08-07-09, 17:36
Check your PM.

Maiko
08-11-09, 16:13
Wanted to give a quick report on Golden Touch in IB. Place is nice but in a large strip mall. So you have to go through the front entrance. If you want to try to sneak in you can park near the car repair place or one of the fast food places near by. My first visit I was treated by Lou. She is a very nice looking older lady in her early 40's. Choose the half four so I did not get the table shower. She was somewhat cautious as this was my first time there. She didn't really do much preflip. On the flip she did start a nice massage on the goods. Then said that she was going to give me some "stress release". I got a nice HJ from her. Left 2 jacksons as a tip for her.

Went back a week later and asked the mamasan for Lou again. She told me that she was out of town. She said she had another nice girl that would take care of me. Went into the room to wait and get undressed. A few minutes later a very nice looking asian lady walks in. She is in her early 30's. She said that her name was Chantal. Got a nice table shower with lots of attention. Nice massage with all the extras. Left 6 jacksons as a tip.

Connaisseur
08-12-09, 00:21
Not to rant on you my friend, but don't you think 6 jacksons tip is a bit over-the-top? We all are trying to keep the standard withing reasonable limits. Usually 1 jackson for 1/2 hr and 2 for 1 hr with HJ would be appopriate.

Wanted to give a quick report on Golden Touch in IB. Place is nice but in a large strip mall. So you have to go through the front entrance. If you want to try to sneak in you can park near the car repair place or one of the fast food places near by. My first visit I was treated by Lou. She is a very nice looking older lady in her early 40's. Choose the half four so I did not get the table shower. She was somewhat cautious as this was my first time there. She didn't really do much preflip. On the flip she did start a nice massage on the goods. Then said that she was going to give me some "stress release". I got a nice HJ from her. Left 2 jacksons as a tip for her.

Went back a week later and asked the mamasan for Lou again. She told me that she was out of town. She said she had another nice girl that would take care of me. Went into the room to wait and get undressed. A few minutes later a very nice looking asian lady walks in. She is in her early 30's. She said that her name was Chantal. Got a nice table shower with lots of attention. Nice massage with all the extras. Left 6 jacksons as a tip.

Maiko
08-12-09, 00:23
Not to rant on you my friend, but don't you think 6 jacksons tip is a bit over-the-top? We all are trying to keep the standard withing reasonable limits. Usually 1 jackson for 1/2 hr and 2 for 1 hr with HJ would be appopriate.Sorry I should have been clearer. The tip was for FS (CG, RCG, MISH, CBJ).

Steelecan
08-12-09, 03:11
This was my first time going to this AMP. Asian lady in her forties let me in. She had some nice big boobs. Led me into a room and I told her I wanted the thirty minutes and she told me she would charge me $50 instead of the $60. Just bring in the coupon next time. Ok

Got undressed and and a Korean lady named Jackie came in. She told me she was 27, but she loked a little older than that.

Massage was going ok, then I looked back and noticed she had this sexy outfit on that I didnt notice before because she had like a medical jacket on. After about 5 mins, she told me to flip. She massaged my front and then I made a bold move and rubbed her ass. Thought it was ok because it was in my face. She didnt even flinch so I knew what time it was then.

She grabbed my hand and put in on her titty. Whoa! I begin to rub her tits, then she pulled it out and I started sucking on them. At this point she didnt even mention price. She also pulled her panties to the side to see her stuff. I couldnt believe this was going on because no girl has ever done this. I touched her pussy and then sucked on her nipples.

Oh and I forgot to say that she was also kissing me and giving me tongue action. It sounds like I am making it up. I finally mention I want a HJ and asked how much. I think she said $80 and I told her $20 and she said "you can massage yourself", but she didnt say it with an attitude and still continued with the massage.

What took place next will forever blow my mind. She tells me to turn over (on my stomach) so she can finish. She gets the lotion out and puts it on my butt hole and starts tossing my salad! Now, this was a first time that this has ever happened to me. So she is eating my ass and jacking me off from the back at the same time. Fellas, this was one of the greatest pleasures EVER. I couldn't believe how good this felt. Say what you want, this was incredible. She could have taken all my money lol! I busted after just a few minutes. She was so into it. Making noises and sucking sounds. I counldnt believe someone could be this enthusiastic about licking ass.

She helped me clean up, but instead of a warm towel, she rubbed this cold towel and Im thinking what the hel. She said today was her first day. Yeah today at that location, but not her first day in the game.I gave her $40 and told her that I would definately be back. I am hooked. Kissed me and I felt on her tits as I left.

Steelecan
08-12-09, 03:31
Went inside and an asian woman in her 40's said they were closed even though they close at 10. They wanted to go home. Damn. She was hot too. Had a designer wife beater on with some big boobs. Decided to swing around to Royal Spa 5 minutes away.

The same receptionist/host is there that I always see and leads me to a back room. This was my third time at Royal Spa and let me tell you. They never really disappoint with the looks of there girls. I strip down and lay down on the mattress. In comes this P.Y.T (Pretty young thing). She was about 5' or shorter with A cups, but was very sexy. She had a nice mini skirt on that showed off her short legs. She told me her name was Plaiyo. I must have asked at least 3 times of what her name was lol. She told me she was 23, but more like 19.

I was laying down and I didnt hear her doing anything, so I look back and she is on her knees and has her hands clapsed like she is praying. I thought wow they have great game. Make you think you are really getting an asian massage. Her touch was very light and was feeling good. She put the towel on my butt, but that didnt cover anything. I still had my stuff hanging out lol. Just more game. On the flip, she held the towel so she could not see when I turned over. She put the towel on just my private area but it barely covered it. When she massaged my inner thighs all the way up to the top, I was getting hard and that towel was no good and my stuff was just out.

In a cute way, she then asked me "where do you want me to massage" after she was massaging my stomach.Bingo! She acted shy about it and was so cute. I grabbed her hand and put it on my dick. She asked how much in a whisper. I put up 2 fingers and told her $20 dollars. She said no and I didnt budge. She said she would continue with the massage. I really wanted her to do it. She later suggested $40, I wouldnt do it. Got to drive these outrageous prices down. Now let me say, most agree to the $20 HJ. She is the only one so far. Most of them figure $20 is better than nothing. A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush. I took a shower and I left.

Mr Bater
08-12-09, 14:15
This was my first time going to this AMP. Asian lady in her forties let me in. She had some nice big boobs. Led me into a room and I told her I wanted the thirty minutes and she told me she would charge me $50 instead of the $60. Just bring in the coupon next time. Ok

Got undressed and and a Korean lady named Jackie came in. She told me she was 27, but she loked a little older than that.

Massage was going ok, then I looked back and noticed she had this sexy outfit on that I didnt notice before because she had like a medical jacket on. After about 5 mins, she told me to flip. She massaged my front and then I made a bold move and rubbed her ass. Thought it was ok because it was in my face. She didnt even flinch so I knew what time it was then.

She grabbed my hand and put in on her titty. Whoa! I begin to rub her tits, then she pulled it out and I started sucking on them. At this point she didnt even mention price. She also pulled her panties to the side to see her stuff. I couldnt believe this was going on because no girl has ever done this. I touched her pussy and then sucked on her nipples.

Oh and I forgot to say that she was also kissing me and giving me tongue action. It sounds like I am making it up. I finally mention I want a HJ and asked how much. I think she said $80 and I told her $20 and she said "you can massage yourself", but she didnt say it with an attitude and still continued with the massage.

What took place next will forever blow my mind. She tells me to turn over (on my stomach) so she can finish. She gets the lotion out and puts it on my butt hole and starts tossing my salad! Now, this was a first time that this has ever happened to me. So she is eating my ass and jacking me off from the back at the same time. Fellas, this was one of the greatest pleasures EVER. I couldn't believe how good this felt. Say what you want, this was incredible. She could have taken all my money lol! I busted after just a few minutes. She was so into it. Making noises and sucking sounds. I counldnt believe someone could be this enthusiastic about licking ass.

She helped me clean up, but instead of a warm towel, she rubbed this cold towel and Im thinking what the hel. She said today was her first day. Yeah today at that location, but not her first day in the game.I gave her $40 and told her that I would definately be back. I am hooked. Kissed me and I felt on her tits as I left.Now that's a review I can believe in.

HoneyBoy
08-12-09, 14:43
This is efinitely too good to believe especially when she never asked for money first! lol.

She helped me clean up, but instead of a warm towel, she rubbed this cold towel and Im thinking what the hel. She said today was her first day. Yeah today at that location, but not her first day in the game.I gave her $40 and told her that I would definately be back. I am hooked. Kissed me and I felt on her tits as I left.

Oreomonster
08-13-09, 03:08
Really feeling some Japanese fever here. Anyone know of a Japanese mp or Japanese provider for Thursday? Feel free to post or pm me with info, I really want a Japanese girl. Asian fever!

Steelecan
08-13-09, 11:53
This is efinitely too good to believe especially when she never asked for money first! lol.If it didn't happen to me, I might think the same thing. Don't take my word for it go check out Jackie and report back to us that she is wild lol. She said she likes it. She moved her tongue around when she said it too. The way she gave my ass a bath, she definately does like it. That kept me excited every time I thought about that experience the whole day lol.

MrGrape
08-14-09, 02:10
Can someone take me with them next time?

Pref experienced. I'm 19 and I've only seen hookers.

Never even been to an asian massage parlor.

Mr Bater
08-14-09, 03:41
This is efinitely too good to believe especially when she never asked for money first! lol.In my 13 years of patronizing AMPs, from 5 different women, I have had the delightful experience of receiving the fullest of full service without ever speaking a word. Each was a unique harmony between artist and client where she took free rein in applying her talents on my willing canvas. In most of these cases at the end, the gal took my tip without even looking to see how much was there. It doesn’t happen often, but is probably the biggest reason why I continue to go to AMPs. What will happen this time?

I believe Steelecan because a) it’s happened to me and b) far more fun than making it up.

Javajavadk
08-14-09, 13:18
In sharp contrast to Steelecan's report I too went to check out the goods at Oriental Chi Spa on Wednesday evening. The woman who let me in was the boobacious 40-ish Korean with beautiful bright eyes in which I thought I may have seen the spark of expectation. But maybe that was just wishful thinking. She led me into a room and told me to get undressed. I did and lay there uncovered for a few minutes. They turned on the new age music with non-Korean singers (sounded American Indian maybe) but it was a little bit chilly. In walked Gi, 29 y/o but in the US 21 years by her accounting. Hmmm, maybe, maybe not. I asked to shower since I had worked all day and wanted to not gross anyone out, especially for the one on one contact I was aiming for. She led me to the shower down the hall and let me be. I cleaned up quickly and made my way back and lay down again on my stomach. She came back and dabbed me off a little more and covered me before climbing upo on the table and walking me up and down, up and down, standing on one place, stretching another place, calves, upper and lower back etc.

She was a nice woman, we laughed at a lot of things. Their Korean Grand Opening for example. Evidently they had been open a year and then threw a Grand Opening banner out on the front of the building. And she thought that was hilarious. So did I and we had a great time laughing at all sort of things as she flipped and covered me again to work on my arms and legs. No high thigh, no touching (she scolded me). 30 minutes she was out. Walking out I asked if the door guard ever did massage and she said not very often. I told her I wanted her the next time and she said it would be an honor. She still looked at me expectently like I was supposed to do something or she was waiting for some signal. Unfortunately I wasn't tracking and felt more dissappointed than anything. Next time. Jackie or bust (or NO bust if you know what I mean).

I did call Royal Spa and they were great on the phone and I nearly went there just because of that call but price won out. Perhaps it was a Royal evening afterall and I just didn't have the right Chi.

Anonymous
08-14-09, 21:06
Just came back from Oriental Chi Spa on University. I asked for Jackie, but the mama-san said that she will be back next Tuesday. So I was offered to Bebe, who was very nice and pleasant. Stipped all the way down and waited for Bebe to come in. She came in, took off her white lab coat, and proceeded to do a light massage. To make a long story short, the massage was too light a mediocre. She did some light teasing, but that was it. She allowed me to grab her ass and caress her nice breast, but that was it. Did not see anything else. I asked if she would give me FS or at least a blow, but she just said that's it and time was up. I asked again if they offered these services before I left, and she said no! I'm very disappointed with the place. When I left, she looked at me as if she was waiting for a tip. I did not offer any and just left.

MrGrape
08-17-09, 03:57
So Kiaa Spa is back in business?

How hot are these girls out of a 10?

How long for F/S? i already know how much.

Fangsdiam
08-17-09, 12:05

How long for F/S? i already know how much.Yes they are still in business some are 7-9 in looks, and as far as how long for F/S any time you get is good. it starts at 60 for 30min up to 100 for the hour.

Joe Coodidge
08-17-09, 14:49

How long for F/S? i already know how much.

They were out of business? Funny you should mention them. I just drove by there today and thought about stopping in. Unfortunately I had my kid in the car... ;-(

Joe

Vitrea
08-17-09, 15:03
In my 13 years of patronizing AMPs, from 5 different women, I have had the delightful experience of receiving the fullest of full service without ever speaking a word. Each was a unique harmony between artist and client where she took free rein in applying her talents on my willing canvas. In most of these cases at the end, the gal took my tip without even looking to see how much was there. It doesn’t happen often, but is probably the biggest reason why I continue to go to AMPs. What will happen this time?

I believe Steelecan because a) it’s happened to me and b) far more fun than making it up.

I believe Steelecan too. It has happened to me a handful of times also. It is rare but it is a great experience when it does happen. For that kind of experience, I would have tipped more than $40 though :-)

V

Joe Coodidge
08-17-09, 15:33
I believe Steelecan too. It has happened to me a handful of times also. It is rare but it is a great experience when it does happen. For that kind of experience, I would have tipped more than $40 though :-)

V

Similar things have happened to me. I remember one of my first visits to an AMP in Kearny Mesa (it is no longer there). The provider's name was Michelle (funny how I remember this considering it was 10-12 years ago). Sweet 20-25 Korean girl. Really nice body. Did not ask for tip up front. Did massage, full service, BBBJ and then out of the blue she said: "I want you to come on my face..." Damn, that was so hot!

John G Smith
08-18-09, 04:24
On numerous occasions I've had the girls not ask for the tip upfront. It really just depends. Usually it happens when the mamasan gives you the green light and the girl knows you won't rip them off. But occasionally the girl just might like the cut of your jib.

But it seems to only happen with girls who get somewhat enjoyment of their job or have some pride in it. If they're just about the $$$, then yeah they'll negotiate or want the money upfront.

MrGrape
08-19-09, 02:21
Yes they are still in business some are 7-9 in looks, and as far as how long for F/S any time you get is good. it starts at 60 for 30min up to 100 for the hour.Then why are people on here spending 140 for F/S. And 60 for massage.

I could just get a nice escort for HH for that amt.

MrGrape
08-19-09, 17:06
Just passed by Kiaa Spa today after getting some stuff at Mitsuwa.

I was like HOLy shit, its RIGHT HERE. I never would of noticed!

It looks really small. Tempting. I wanna see what girls they offer.

Can I just go in there and ask for pics of girls or something like that?

JakeYFong
08-22-09, 18:54
In sharp contrast to Steelecan's report I too went to check out the goods at Oriental Chi Spa on Wednesday evening. The woman who let me in was the boobacious 40-ish Korean with beautiful bright eyes in which I thought I may have seen the spark of expectation. But maybe that was just wishful thinking. She led me into a room and told me to get undressed. I did and lay there uncovered for a few minutes. They turned on the new age music with non-Korean singers (sounded American Indian maybe) but it was a little bit chilly. In walked Gi, 29 y/o but in the US 21 years by her accounting. Hmmm, maybe, maybe not. I asked to shower since I had worked all day and wanted to not gross anyone out, especially for the one on one contact I was aiming for. She led me to the shower down the hall and let me be. I cleaned up quickly and made my way back and lay down again on my stomach. She came back and dabbed me off a little more and covered me before climbing upo on the table and walking me up and down, up and down, standing on one place, stretching another place, calves, upper and lower back etc.

She was a nice woman, we laughed at a lot of things. Their Korean Grand Opening for example. Evidently they had been open a year and then threw a Grand Opening banner out on the front of the building. And she thought that was hilarious. So did I and we had a great time laughing at all sort of things as she flipped and covered me again to work on my arms and legs. No high thigh, no touching (she scolded me). 30 minutes she was out. Walking out I asked if the door guard ever did massage and she said not very often. I told her I wanted her the next time and she said it would be an honor. She still looked at me expectently like I was supposed to do something or she was waiting for some signal. Unfortunately I wasn't tracking and felt more dissappointed than anything. Next time. Jackie or bust (or NO bust if you know what I mean).

I did call Royal Spa and they were great on the phone and I nearly went there just because of that call but price won out. Perhaps it was a Royal evening afterall and I just didn't have the right Chi.I just called there and they said Jackie doesn't work there anymore. Is that true? Or does she go by a different name?

JakeYFong
08-22-09, 19:00
I just called, and they say there's no Jackie working there. Is that true?

Member #3991
08-22-09, 19:46
TOFFT at an AMP that recently started advertising on Craigslist. The location is by a major Asian store in Kearny Mesa. I went in and found a middle-aged man and women. I signed up for 90 minutes for $70.00 and was introduced to "Annie."

It turns out that Annie is a 30+ Korean who just moved down to SD to work. She said she got tired of working and living in LA Korea town. I told her great welcome to SD.

Annie does an OK job with the massage. She didn't get as much pressure as I like but it was overall a passable job with a combination Swedish / Acupressure style massage.

On the flip Annie starts working the boys but wants me to relieve myself while she works down below. I said no way and after a while she complies with my wishes but the service was somewhat substandard. After the business is taken care of she completes her massage and I am on my way.

She wasn't happy with my standard HE $.4 tip so I tossed in $.1 more for the extra 30 minutes. Given the 90 minutes and reasonable massage I was OK with it although the struggle on the flip left me a bit turned off.

When I was leaving the papasan was pitching a special massage to cure "impotence and prostitias." I can only assume that this is a prostate massage / milking style massage. They also have a frequent buyer card which results in a free visit after 5 trips I believe.

Would I go again? Maybe. Should you go? It might be worth a try .

Desertratco
08-23-09, 01:04
TOFFT at an AMP that recently started advertising on Craigslist. The location is by a major Asian store in Kearny Mesa. I went in and found a middle-aged man and women. I signed up for 90 minutes for $70.00 and was introduced to "Annie."

<snip>

She wasn't happy with my standard HE $.4 tip so I tossed in $.1 more for the extra 30 minutes. Given the 90 minutes and reasonable massage I was OK with it although the struggle on the flip left me a bit turned off.Sorry, but I have to ask. Did you really mean to say 140 for HE, or was the "$" actually a dollar sign? On most USG boards , .4 is 40, $.4 is 140.

Just asking.

Member #3991
08-23-09, 09:56
Sorry, but I have to ask. Did you really mean to say 140 for HE, or was the "$" actually a dollar sign? On most USG boards , .4 is 40, $.4 is 140.

Just asking.

Sorry for the confusion, the total tip was .5.

MassageMonger
08-25-09, 20:59
I was wondering if anyone has tried this massage place and could give me a review of the place. The massuse named Nirvana looks really hot. I would appreciate any info that you might have on her.

http://www.slowandsensualmassage.com/main.html

Big Poppa II
08-26-09, 00:40
I just called, and they say there's no Jackie working there. Is that true?I just called also and was told that Jackie is gone.

There is a new girl named Lisa.

BP

Joe Coodidge
08-26-09, 01:16
I was wondering if anyone has tried this massage place and could give me a review of the place. The massuse named Nirvana looks really hot. I would appreciate any info that you might have on her.

I've not been there yet but I think it is FBSM only -- no full service.

Joe

MassageMonger
08-26-09, 01:54
I've not been there yet but I think it is FBSM only -- no full service.

JoeSo, they get naked and you get an HE?

Steelecan
08-26-09, 11:47
Damn. I wonder why she left. Might have gone back to LA where she was living before. I wish I had gone back a second time. I have to find a new favorite now.

Blacken Hard
08-26-09, 11:52
I never see much written about Escondido Health Spa off of Ash but I don't mind because it's always nice and quiet! Went there to see one of my addictions, big booty Diana, but was told she went to Thailand. Sometimes Mamasans say the girls go to far off places to keep their regulars from straying, so if any of ya'll encounter a real thick Asian girl with a very pretty face and ass for days post or PM please! So I spent some time with "Happy".

Happy gave a real nice massage, almost put me to sleep. On the flip, she commented on my relaxed state, then immediately started the bj. She was almost in a 69 position, with her feet at my head but not straddling. So I grabbed her hips and motioned her over for a taste of that gooey-gooey. Now, I've eaten my fair share, but I've never had the reaction she was giving. She really got into it, she basically rode my face cg! I almost asked for a tip, Then mish to completion. Hey, anyone know of a gr**k amp girl? While she was on my face I tried to rub her brown eye and my hand was hastily removed. Damage was .50 gate $ tip. Keep me posted on that thick asian girl,,,,I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Ewclark77
08-26-09, 14:00

I have used the service, but did not see Nirvana. I saw Isis. As mentioned, no full service, but the best $200 I ever spent.

Hunter Me
08-27-09, 01:02
I'm a gentlemen who lives in the Central Valley but will be in the San Diego area this weekend. Fairly early Saturday morning I will be traveling east on I-8. I would like to know if anyone knows a good AMP in that direction that won't take me too far from my direction. I don't mind driving a little out of the way. Since I'm not certain of the exact time I will be traveling this is best suited for an AMP versus scheduling an appointment with someone. Last year someone recommended Royal Spa which was alright. I like to receive a good massage along with some fun.

Any help is appreciated.

ManWithStamina
08-27-09, 10:31
Michelles Spa 65th and El Cajon Blvd (approx)
Shang Hai 70th and El Cajon Blvd
That one you mentioned still in biz
Chi at College and University

Steelecan
08-27-09, 11:21
I like big butts and I cannot lie.Ha ha ha like that Sir Mix Alot lyric. That's kinda like a gem if you find an Asian girl with some ass. Not too common.

Blacken Hard
08-27-09, 14:12
Took the Del Dios Hwy east until Escondido. I was hoping to try the new Friendly Spa off of El Norte. It was recommended to me by a favorite before she left her mainstay. Unfortunately I was there too early. Figured I'd save some money so headed for the 15 via Escondido Blvd S.(who was I foolin'?) Saw the neon sign on Asia Spa was shining bright red and blue. As I pulled into the parking lot, fellow monger pulled in right after me. I stayed parked in my car, not wanting to be watched as I walked to the door. Fellow monger had no shame in his game, and strolled right over. As I watched(ironically) as he strolled from his vehicle to the doors, I thought, is that me? Nonchalantly strolling into this place of ill-repute for such dirty deeds? Looking left, gazing right to see who might notice my indiescent intentions. I immediately pulled out and headed towards I-15, allowing the self-loathing to to wrought my insides........for about 3 stoplights until I reach Sunset Acupressure. Haven't been here in a while:).

I met Lisa at the door, which was pleasant because the last four times I had been there I was greeted by an older mamasan who gave me an older masseuse who would only give me HE. Lisa led me to a backroom with a fish tank and weird lighting. She is between 25-30, skinny build, bubble butt, bolt-ons and is from Thailand. After walking on the back, and a few questions she was straddling me cowgirl. The weird lighting suddenly became cool, as I could see my silhouette and hers on the wall, and could see her ass bouncing up and down on Blacken Hard. Sweet. Pulled her closer so I could grab that ass and went at it. Turned her around for mish to completion.

Blacken Hard
08-27-09, 14:13
Took the Del Dios Hwy east until Escondido. I was hoping to try the new Friendly Spa off of El Norte. It was recommended to me by a favorite before she left her mainstay. Unfortunately I was there too early. Figured I'd save some money so headed for the 15 via Escondido Blvd S.(who was I foolin'?) Saw the neon sign on Asia Spa was shining bright red and blue. As I pulled into the parking lot, fellow monger pulled in right after me. I stayed parked in my car, not wanting to be watched as I walked to the door. Fellow monger had no shame in his game, and strolled right over. As I watched(ironically) as he strolled from his vehicle to the doors, I thought, is that me? Nonchalantly strolling into this place of ill-repute for such dirty deeds? Looking left, gazing right to see who might notice my indiescent intentions. I immediately pulled out and headed towards I-15, allowing the self-loathing to to wrought my insides........for about 3 stoplights until I reach Sunset Acupressure. Haven't been here in a while:).

I met Lisa at the door, which was pleasant because the last four times I had been there I was greeted by an older mamasan who gave me an older masseuse who would only give me HE. Lisa led me to a backroom with a fish tank and weird lighting. She is between 25-30, skinny build, bubble butt, bolt-ons and is from Thailand. After walking on the back, and a few questions she was straddling me cowgirl. The weird lighting suddenly became cool, as I could see my silhouette and hers on the wall, and could see her ass bouncing up and down on Blacken Hard. Sweet. Pulled her closer so I could grab that ass and went at it. Turned her around for mish to completion.
Gate .5 Tip $

Kelvinb
08-27-09, 15:40
We must always remember to go with your gut. Went to Escondido to check out YoYo who had been working there after leaving Asia Spa. Well YoYo is no longer at Escondido Health Spa so mamasan gives me Ashley. Ashley was a spinner but I believe she was totally new. Nothing was happening and I knew that was the case when she layed down the towel on my backside. No touching, no HE, no FS. Nothing but a straight massage. That's the deal with Ashley until somebody breaks her in. Good to hear that you had more fun Blackhard at Escondidto Health Spa. If anyone knows where YoYo or NaNa has landed holla.

Member #3991
08-28-09, 23:39
Was inland today and made a first ever visit to an Escondido AMP. I went to one that has FS on the menu which is a bit rare for me. In any event I went into a small strip mall and find the location. The MMS takes my money and sends me to the back. I wait in the room for a while and the provider finally comes in.

My provider is an older but not ancient K-gal named J. She is a bit standoffish with me - i.e., towel must be on ..., I don't want to get in trouble, ... It took a while for me to convince her that I was legitimate. Eventually I broke her down and proceeded to get CBJ and FS. I was bummed on FS as she didn't want to go CG or RCG which are my favorites. Oh well it was adequate service.

After we were done she proceeds to tell me that she that both her and the MMS thought I was part of LE. She said that I looked like a captain or something based on my demeanor and looks - see what I get going from work?

Any event she is real happy at the end and tells me to come back soon. Told me she wanted a boy friend and other such nonsense. I said you already have too many. Another thing that I find somewhat fascinating is that she is another LA commuter. It amazes me regarding the number of providers in SD that commute from somewhere in LA - Korea town, San Gabriel Valley, etc

Damage - 1/2 hour fee + .8

John G Smith
08-29-09, 05:24
After we were done she proceeds to tell me that she that both her and the MMS thought I was part of LE. She said that I looked like a captain or something based on my demeanor and looks - see what I get going from work?

Haha, they thought you were LE and in the end you still got F/S. lol. That's Escondido for you.

Also good job on getting F/S for just a $.8 tip.

Member #3991
08-29-09, 11:17
Haha, they thought you were LE and in the end you still got F/S. lol. That's Escondido for you.

Also good job on getting F/S for just a $.8 tip.

Money was never discussed at anytime during the session. I assume this might have been part of her initial paranoia. I based the .8 tip on some other reports that I had seen for the location that indicated this was an acceptable amount. Fortunately she was OK with this as I never bring any more money into an AMP than I have already decided upon paying in total.

Kelvinb
08-30-09, 22:53
After my recent visit at Escondido Health Spa I needed a visit to a consistent deliver of good service. Had an outstanding session with Snow until the very end. Snow put in some serious work covering all of the bases but doesn't it suck when you have a good time no mention of the tip before you get into some flesh and then after you're all done the girl tries to get a bigger tip out of you. Tough times. Keep those tips at.80 for FS if you can because I did.

John G Smith
08-31-09, 04:29
I was planning to retire for a little while, but if you guys can pull the average tip for F/S to .80, then I may have to delay my retirement plans. :)

OCTraveler
08-31-09, 22:53
Went back to VIP-Escondido again and finally got what the advertise - "A hot Latina" by the name of Olga from Sonora. Olga was a tall (probably 5' 8") senorita with an incredible backside and two huge bolt-on's.

We chatted and the interesting thing when asked if I'd been there before and I responded "Yes but only with Asian providers" (a true answer) she said "We don't have Asians here" HUH?? Then what about my previous ladies?

Anyway - above average massage and on the flip, up comes the top to give me access to the DD's and soft kisses - only offered HJ (her custom with 1st time visitors) but one of the most erotic hj's I've had. (with a promise of FS the next visit)

$50 for the half hour + $40 tip

Be careful out there.

ManWithStamina
09-01-09, 00:27
Good work OC. .5 + .4.

Vitrea
09-03-09, 06:07
My first time here. The place is a bit out in the open and next to a pizza place. Saw a lot of activity around. Does not bother me.

Mamasan introduced me to CoCo. Great skin, young, probably Korean but a bit voluptuous for my taste so asked for the other one. she is out running errand will be back in 15 minutes. Sat in the Jacuzzi which was nine.

Lena is a tall Thai chick with very nice body and a nice face. The massage is on the floor. She had one of the most calloused hands that I have ever experienced. Good english, mediocre massage. After flip asked about additional services. First she says no. I smiled and pointed/gestured to what I want. She is disappointed. She wants to go all the way! What? Never, had this happen. OK then. Price? She mentions too much I said no way and I point to the original gesture. She quotes a much higher price than what I am used to. I tried to negotiate and it is a no go. I give up and ask her to continue massage. She has no interest now. While is lightly rubbing me I casually make a comment that her "tip" prices are high. She got offended and said that my comment is very low. I felt bad, apologized and left.

Mamasan was sorry about me not getting a full hour and not getting the service I wanted. She did not charge me for Jacuzzi.

This place has massage mats like in Thailand, on the floor. The place is nice. I will try Coco next time.

Member #3991
09-03-09, 21:36
Today I felt like I was in a batting slump in terms of getting service. I went back to a place in KM that I mentioned previously at lunch. Rather than asking to see who is available, a mistake, I let the PPS pick Linda for me. Linda is an older Korean. When she comes into the room she makes sure I'm good and covered. I tried to send her all the right signals but she was having none of it. She covers me up more and more as the massage progresses. On the flip here come even more towels! I feel like I am in the movie "The Mummy!" Obviously nothing comes from this and I leave giving her a minimal tip for massage only. The worst part was when I come out and see several much nicer looking providers in the lobby. After this experience I am not sure I will be returning.

After work I stopped by a place off of the 78 that has provided reliable in service in the past. I talk with the MMS and she had mentioned Mary to me in the past as someone I had to try. Talk with MMS for a bit. She asks me why I haven't been by in a couple of weeks. She wants to know if I have found another place. I tell her that I have been out for a while. Well Mary leads me to the back and once again another towel goes firmly in place. Finally after the flip I ask, "Why no fun like the other girls?" She feigns an inability to understand. She can certainly see that I am not happy but that is the way it goes. I give another massage only tip and leave. I was looking for the MMS to express my displeasure with the service but they are short staffed and she was giving a massage to another client - at least that guy had a good chance of leaving "happy."

Oh well, I guess everyone has this kind of day once in a while but the only thing that it was hard on was my wallet. Perhaps a return visit to Escondido is in order after today's debacle.

B Malibu
09-04-09, 06:38
Today I felt like I was in a batting slump in terms of getting service. I went back to a place in KM that I mentioned previously at lunch. Rather than asking to see who is available, a mistake, I let the PPS pick Linda for me. Linda is an older Korean. When she comes into the room she makes sure I'm good and covered. I tried to send her all the right signals but she was having none of it. She covers me up more and more as the massage progresses. On the flip here come even more towels! I feel like I am in the movie "The Mummy!" Obviously nothing comes from this and I leave giving her a minimal tip for massage only. The worst part was when I come out and see several much nicer looking providers in the lobby. After this experience I am not sure I will be returning.

After work I stopped by a place off of the 78 that has provided reliable in service in the past. I talk with the MMS and she had mentioned Mary to me in the past as someone I had to try. Talk with MMS for a bit. She asks me why I haven't been by in a couple of weeks. She wants to know if I have found another place. I tell her that I have been out for a while. Well Mary leads me to the back and once again another towel goes firmly in place. Finally after the flip I ask, "Why no fun like the other girls?" She feigns an inability to understand. She can certainly see that I am not happy but that is the way it goes. I give another massage only tip and leave. I was looking for the MMS to express my displeasure with the service but they are short staffed and she was giving a massage to another client - at least that guy had a good chance of leaving "happy."

Oh well, I guess everyone has this kind of day once in a while but the only thing that it was hard on was my wallet. Perhaps a return visit to Escondido is in order after today's debacle.
i feel ya' dawg. used to toftt all the time before discovering the copius amounts of 411 found on sites like usa et al. in my hobby discovery years, i think i went to 4 or 5 parlors in one day before i found what i was looking for. hehe... but ya' know something, early on in the game, it was exciting to explore. now, i'm very content having a few regular spots, and exchanging info with other vets for a sure thing.

anyways, sorry to hear about your unfulfilling encounters.

Member #3991
09-04-09, 10:50
i feel ya' dawg. used to toftt all the time before discovering the copius amounts of 411 found on sites like usa et al. in my hobby discovery years, i think i went to 4 or 5 parlors in one day before i found what i was looking for. hehe... but ya' know something, early on in the game, it was exciting to explore. now, i'm very content having a few regular spots, and exchanging info with other vets for a sure thing.

anyways, sorry to hear about your unfulfilling encounters.

Thanks for the words of encouragement! One of the issues is that SD is just not up to the level of the LA/OC area in terms of quantity. Another issue is price. SD is just more expensive. Heck a lot of girls commute from the SGV and Koreatown on a daily basis just because they can make more money down here. I just have a hard time dropping SD rates for providers and going south to TJ isn't practical for me. Thankfully, my business takes me up north on a consistent basis.

While I am not perhaps as adventurous as you in the early days, y quest for a good value massage + R&T shop (~.5hr+.4tip) will continue for a bit more. The Vista bust a while back really put a dent in things in my immediate neighborhood.

Perhaps I am a bit like "Cash Value" in this regard as it seems that he is also always trying to find something similar (massage +R&T) to augment FS although he is pretty far reaching in his quest. Although once I find something that works I tend to lock in out rather than continuing searching for the sake of searching.

Thanks and regards,

Sanamp

BTW - Anyone who wishes to help regarding North County SD please feel free to post or IM me. I will try and reciprocate as best I can.

JPF
09-04-09, 17:37
Sanamp,

I would like to suggest that you show your displeasure at not getting anything extra by not leaving a tip at all. Now, if you received an exceptional massage then I can see tipping for that but you did not mention that and the actual massages are generally not exceptional in this type of parlor.

I have gone so far as to demand that they give me the $5 change at the end if I am not satisfied (e.g. I paid them $60 for a $55 door fee). They complain or give me dirty looks but they definitely get the message that I was not satisfied with the level of service. I won't be going back but maybe it would help the next guy get some action. You mention a usually reliable place off the 78 where Mary clearly needed a "lesson" in what was expected.

Member #3991
09-04-09, 23:49
Sanamp,

I would like to suggest that you show your displeasure at not getting anything extra by not leaving a tip at all. Now, if you received an exceptional massage then I can see tipping for that but you did not mention that and the actual massages are generally not exceptional in this type of parlor.

I have gone so far as to demand that they give me the $5 change at the end if I am not satisfied (e.g. I paid them $60 for a $55 door fee). They complain or give me dirty looks but they definitely get the message that I was not satisfied with the level of service. I won't be going back but maybe it would help the next guy get some action. You mention a usually reliable place off the 78 where Mary clearly needed a "lesson" in what was expected.

You make a good point even though as basic massages both did pretty well. In the second example, I really wanted to talk to the MMS to let her know that any more service like I had received from Mary would be my last visit to her salon. Next time I go in I will let her know of my displeasure. I think Mary got the message as the tip I left was .07.

Appolyon
09-05-09, 08:27
My first time here. The place is a bit out in the open and next to a pizza place. Saw a lot of activity around. Does not bother me.

Mamasan introduced me to CoCo. Great skin, young, probably Korean but a bit voluptuous for my taste so asked for the other one. she is out running errand will be back in 15 minutes. Sat in the Jacuzzi which was nine.

Lena is a tall Thai chick with very nice body and a nice face. The massage is on the floor. She had one of the most calloused hands that I have ever experienced. Good english, mediocre massage. After flip asked about additional services. First she says no. I smiled and pointed/gestured to what I want. She is disappointed. She wants to go all the way! What? Never, had this happen. OK then. Price? She mentions too much I said no way and I point to the original gesture. She quotes a much higher price than what I am used to. I tried to negotiate and it is a no go. I give up and ask her to continue massage. She has no interest now. While is lightly rubbing me I casually make a comment that her "tip" prices are high. She got offended and said that my comment is very low. I felt bad, apologized and left.

Mamasan was sorry about me not getting a full hour and not getting the service I wanted. She did not charge me for Jacuzzi.

This place has massage mats like in Thailand, on the floor. The place is nice. I will try Coco next time.I agree with what you were saying about Lena, she has a real nice body and a good face not great. What price was she quoting you?

JPF
09-05-09, 14:58
I think Mary got the message as the tip I left was .07.

I buy that. Especially if you paid with coins. :-)

Burgerpimp18
09-06-09, 02:32
Anyone out there know of any AMPs that have girls with tattoos? I've been fascinated with tats lately, and I was wondering if there was any way of combining my current fetish with what seems be a developing one.

Member #3991
09-06-09, 18:23
In the second example, I really wanted to talk to the MMS to let her know that any more service like I had received from Mary would be my last visit to her salon. Next time I go in I will let her know of my displeasure...

Well I didn't talk to the MMS but to my ATF at this place. It looks like the owner has changed policy and the girls are very reluctant scared to provide any additional service. ATF says boss will walk into the rooms without warning and will fire girls performing any additional service. He also has suspended his frequent buyer program.

I told my ATF that this makes the place "no fun" and it would be much harder to return in the future. The amazing thing is that although she was incredibly reluctant to perform a standard R&T, other forms of affection (hugs, kisses, etc.) were easy to come by.

I guess the boss knows what he is doing in terms of keeping his business viable, but I certainly am going to think twice before returning again. Too bad as one of the girls is really good at both massage and HE'ings as well as being extremely pleasant.

Taepo Dong
09-08-09, 08:16
Went back to VIP-Escondido again and finally got what the advertise - "A hot Latina" by the name of Olga from Sonora. Olga was a tall (probably 5' 8") senorita with an incredible backside and two huge bolt-on's.

We chatted and the interesting thing when asked if I'd been there before and I responded "Yes but only with Asian providers" (a true answer) she said "We don't have Asians here" HUH?? Then what about my previous ladies?

Anyway - above average massage and on the flip, up comes the top to give me access to the DD's and soft kisses - only offered HJ (her custom with 1st time visitors) but one of the most erotic hj's I've had. (with a promise of FS the next visit)

Be careful out there.
Thanks for your review. Went there this past weekend since my Korean gf was out of town and I needed to be taken care of. Went and tore this taquita up. Had a great time. Went for full hour with all the servings. 2 thumbs up.

Spunky168
"The Original Taepo Dong"

JPF
09-08-09, 20:02
I went to VIP and got the same treatment and price with a Latina named Rosy (no offer of more the next time but I wouldn't want it from her anyway, she wasn't that attractive).

She told me that there is always one Asian and one "Spanish" (her term) masseuse working there at any given time. She said to ask for whichever you prefer.

Be careful out there.

Why Am I
09-09-09, 15:30
So being a long-time fan of escorts, I've been wanting to sample the service at an AMP. Finally did, and went to Sunset Acupressure in Escondido.

Walked in and asked for an hour, paid .7 up front. Was led to on of the rooms in back, fairly clean with a big mirror on the wall, and told to undress.

A few minutes later Jade in came in. Not entirely unattractive, but obviously this ladies been around the block a few times. Nice tits, nice little mini-skirt showing off her ass. She gave me a towel and led me down the hall to the bathroom. Gave me an uncovered table shower and then let me soak in the "jacuzzi" for a few minutes. Nice enough, but I would have preferred this at the end of my visit - not the beginning.

We went back to the room, I laid down, and she gave a pretty perfunctory massage. Not good at all, but then as a fan of therapeutic massage my standards here are pretty high. After about 5 minutes of this she moved around towards the head of the table, and I put a hand on her thigh. She continued the massage, and since she did not object I moved my hand up until I was caressing her ass. Pretty nice, actually.

A few more minutes pass, and she tells me to flip. Then sits down next to me and asks, in a low whisper, what I want. I said simply, "everything".

She took the top of her dress down and her panties off and let me play with her tits for a bit, which were quite nice. Then she put on the condom with her mouth and proceed with a few minutes of not very interesting CBJ. She also moved around so I could play with pussy a bit.

She then mounted CG, and I finished that way.

A quick towel clean-up, and I got dressed. Then she asked for $.4. WTH!? I ended up giving her $.3, this being all I had with me at the time. She led me out and said I could come back any time.

Overall, I have to say the service was not that good. And far more expensive than I was expecting. Not sure though how much of this was due to this being my first trip to an AMP, and how much just the way they work there.

I probably will not go back though. Think I'll probably stick to SWs and escorts.

Jason619
09-10-09, 02:16
Stopped by mid afternoon for the first time and was greeted by a fairly older and worn looking woman. She wasn't ugly, but wasn't a girl I would expect or want. Anyway was thinking she was the mamasan so I asked about how many girls she had etc trying to get a feel for the place. She didn't really communicate well so I gave up and just got the 30 min for 55 w/ coupon. My impatience was my downfall, she ended up being the masseuse. Massage was bad and there wasn't much more to it than that. Just a weak experience at a place I'd read good things on.

Decided to try and save the afternoon so went a bit further down University to Royal. The lady recognized me and gave me a 30 something with an alright body and great sensual massage skills. Was a great massage and HE. Had to get my fix. Next paid sex run will be to TJ instead, get way more bang (literally) for your buck.

ManWithStamina
09-11-09, 10:20
Went to VIP. I can not add anything to what to expect. I can only confirm.

They should outlaw Plastic Surgery in Mexico though. Some of those Docs should hang it up.

Lahobbyiest
09-11-09, 13:05
I found this place 4 staffers and a large facility too.

Anna took care of me she has professional training.

Senior member IM/PM me for more!

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/358/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/451126_Free_Table_Shower_Asian_Massage.html

John G Smith
09-12-09, 05:13
I probably will not go back though. Think I'll probably stick to SWs and escorts.

What's interesting that I experienced just the opposite recently. I'm normally an AMP guy, but recently I tried out a few Escorts off CL. The Escorts were servicable but very mechanical. Nothing sensual at all. The AMPs I go to on the other hand, the girls will actually lie down with you and kiss you all over. Yes, they go through the motions too, but part of their motions is to give you an ego boost.

But who knows, maybe the problem is that I saw the wrong escorts or didn't pay for enough time. But if I'm not connecting with a girl in 15 minutes, I'm pretty doubtful about 30-60 minutes more will make a difference.

Lascivious
09-12-09, 05:52
I tried another low profile place near Kiaa first. The price there is a much more reasonable 40 + 40. The recommended girl, who turned out to be young and hot, was too busy. I almost went home but really needed some relief. So reluctantly… off to Kiaa. Upon arrival, MMS leads me to the hot tub room and says, “You wait 10 min?” Okay sure. I asked who was there. She said Jasmine, Rikki and Cindy.

After waiting a couple of minutes I decided to hit the bathroom in hopes of seeing who was working. While washing my hands girl number one knocks. I asked if she was Cindy, one in three chance right? She gives me an ambivalent half nod. Soon after both Jaz and Ricky are heading in. I start back to the room and I see that the one that I found least attractive, though not bad at all, is heading to my room. I asked for the young one that I later found out was Rikki. My girl, Jasmine, at first thinks I’m pointing at the bathroom like I need to use it but I’m asking for the younger one that I found more attractive. Big MISTAKE. She said “That one busy.” I should have just cut my losses and bailed out right then.

Undaunted, I forged ahead. I could tell she was pissed. She’s tall, with a nice tasteful tit job, long hair and a nice face, just not as young and petite as Rikki. She started with a light rub leading to stretching my hand behind my back and working my hands, arms and shoulders. She then knelt down on me and slid up and down my back. It may sound harsh but the weight of her knees and shins gliding on me felt really good. I mentioned how that was really cool and better than the usual rub that I get. I guess she misunderstood and thought I was talking shit about it because she then starts to rub really lightly on my calf with two fingers and asks if I like it. I say yes thinking that she is starting the light touch/teasing part of the rub down. But she just sits there and doesn’t do anything else for what seemed to be a really long time. Next was hot towels and she then says “You ready go home now? I thought, WTF?

I then rolled over and told her to stroke my cock. She asked how much I was going to spend. I said I had 60 and she looked disappointed. I thought, damn this biatch must be pissed that I dissed her for the little younger one. So she starts a nice slow stroke but is distant. I pulled down her shirt and she seemed to be a little reluctant. I thought, bullshit, no way am I not going to get at least a little titty action. I told her to rub them on me and she said that would be 100. I looked at her as if she were batshit, and decided to just go ahead and commence countdown sequence.

It had been a while since I had run off a batch and I had a big load in the chamber. When I let it go, it whizzed over my shoulder and landed on the towel. I got some on my chest and shoulder. She asked if it got on my face, as if she was hoping it did. I told her no. I was surprised that she even noticed. If she had known that I would shoot like that she probably would have aimed it there. More hot towels and mercifully, the session was over.

I tried to confirm her name, “You’re Jasmine right?” Pointing to herself, she said “No Jenny, the one you wanted is my little sister Rikki”. I guess she didn’t want the name she goes by to associated with any subsequent shit review that I may write. Oh well, my ultimate mission was accomplished.

Mphelper909
09-12-09, 12:30
I found this place 4 staffers and a large facility too.

Anna took care of me she has professional training.

Senior member IM/PM me for more!

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/358/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/451126_Free_Table_Shower_Asian_Massage.html

I been there the do 4 hands and have 4 Chinese women on staff the place is huge. Table Shower is good but not great.

Member #3991
09-12-09, 18:12
I tried another low profile place near Kiaa first. The price there is a much more reasonable 40 + 40. The recommended girl, who turned out to be young and hot, was too busy.

Thanks for the reminder on the low profile place. I thought about it and then let it slip my mind. It will be interesting to see how it evolves. I hope it remains relatively low key. My understanding is that they can actually give a massage. I will make a run and post back on the results.

..I almost went home but really needed some relief. So reluctantly… off to Kiaa...

I have never been in Kiaa nor do I want to. Kiaa appears to be a total rip-off joint. Call me cheap, but the reported price-performance ratio just doesn't interest me a bit. I guess I'll just continue to stay further north when looking for a FS venue. Note, even on the place above the HR price is more than I like at a R&T shop.

Someone should post something on the South County. Never hear much on reported. Probably because it's just too easy to go into TJ for fun.

ManWithStamina
09-13-09, 11:58
Not too much down there. Chula Vista was shut down a year or so ago. They reopened on Palm near the Honey Ko Bar. The 75 year old lady on Broadway by the self service auto paint booth is still there.

Keep traveling south to TJ

Member #3991
09-13-09, 22:13
Not too much down there. Chula Vista was shut down a year or so ago. They reopened on Palm near the Honey Ko Bar. The 75 year old lady on Broadway by the self service auto paint booth is still there.

Keep traveling south to TJ

That is kind of what I thought. I have rarely crossed the border for the last twenty years. I have sort of thought about it for a somewhat LT encounter as TJ reflects the closest to an "off shore"-style location in these parts. I really need to figure out a way to get 2-3 weeks in Southeast Asia... Sigh!

MassageMonger
09-14-09, 00:10
I just found out today that Yuri is no longer working at Jae-Hee Spa. The the quality of the line up at this spa is going down hill fast. CoCo left a few months back and her replacement was really unattractive. Yuri was the only decent looking massuse at the place. Chanel looks okay on the surface but once you check under the hood you want to run away. I can only wonder what will happen next at this place.

I hope that Gina finds some decent talent to replace Yuri or I will not be coming back anytime soon.

BTW does anyone know where Yuri went? Send me a PM or post please.

Lascivious
09-14-09, 01:34
Too bad there’s nothing going on in the South Bay. I had some good times at Oasis. The Latina girl that I saw there was a nice change of pace.

As for TJ…

If you haven’t been there for many years you would hardly recognize Adelita and Hong Kong. Major renovations have brought new restrooms, tile work, sunken bar, new light and sound systems and flat screens everywhere. However, the biggest makeover is the new young puta’s attitude.

For the most part, gone are the days of mingling with a few girls enjoying a nice mutual groping session over a drink or two and then negotiating a nice no-rush session.

Nowadays, the new crop of hotties act as if they are TJ’s version of Paris Hilton. Many stand stoically, thinking about how quickly they can get upstairs to the “hroom” and more importantly to them, get back downstairs as quickly as possible. Once upstairs many try to hurry you up in 10 minutes and even try to avoid taking off all their clothes.

The initial conversation often consists of motioning, “upstairs”. Anything less than an immediate reply of yes is met with indifference at best, if not blatant rudeness. That is compounded for me by being drawn to the youngest hotties in the place. I’m just not a MILF hunter.

That’s not to say that there are not good times to be had. I've had some great sessions with many young hotties. But the new paradigm is quite a departure from the days of old.

Not to mention the violence.

The violence?

I told you not to mention the violence!

Steelecan
09-21-09, 01:41
Went there on Sunday around noon. I noticed something a little odd about this AMP. There was no locked screen door or no door bell to ring to get in. You could just walk in! I thought to myself how sensual will this massage be.There was no receptionist or mamasan at the desk and I was wondering where they were. There was one room open with a tv on so I peeped my head in to see if anyone was there. There was a girl laying on a bed sleep. I was going to walk out, but she had a dress on and her titties were popping out so I woke her up and she turned out to be the receptionist.

I asked her if she was doing the massage and she said no. Paid for the 30 mins ($60) and went to the back room and got undressed. In came this woman who looked like she was in her late 30's or early 40's. She told me her name was Rose. She had on a thin black dress that showed her cleavage. She was about a B cup. She told me she was Filipino and she also works at Tropical Oriental Spa which is less than a mile away.

I was laying on the mattress pad on the floor butt naked. She didn't cover me up when she came in so I was getting a good feeling from that. She provided an ok massage. She kept complimenting me on my body and I'm thinking here comes the game. She grabbed my butt a couple of times, but there wasn't any teasing. On the flip, she put the towel barely on my dick so she can get her peak on lol. I love when they do that. She never offered more, but I know she would have especially since she was telling how slow it had been that day. Also at the end, she gave me towel to take a shower while I was standing up and I didnt cover up because I wanted her to see my dick. She complimented me and put the towel on me.

I wouldn't mind checking it out again because they had this other girl working there named Rachael who was thick and looked like she had a nice booty with some big at least D cups. I definitely want her.

Roadglide
09-23-09, 23:23
This girl works out of a building on Friers road in mission valley, she is not really a Brazilian but is a cute little thing. $140 gets you a massage with a happy ending, a $20 tip get all but the panties off. No full service given or offered just a hand job.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_let_a_petite_brazilian_beauty_take_away_your_stress_and_those_built_up_worries_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4532371

Same thing with this one, except she is from Brazil.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_touch_of_perfection_by_cute_brunette_professional_theraputic_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4477439

RG.

Member #3991
09-24-09, 10:37
I was driving by Escondido yesterday on a hot afternoon and decided to stop by for what had been traditionally a value FS (.4+.8) shop in the northern part of town. Well when I got to the shop and entered it was clear that a change of command had occurred.

A new MMS greeted me and I asked for an girl that had worked here previously. She said, "not here today, new girl." I was led to the back and into a room to wait. I also gave her an existing coupon which she accepted without question which I thought was a good move.

I was led to a room and wait for a few minutes. In comes S. S is a fairly hot looking K girl with a very classic look in a tight dress that went down almost to the knees. She is about 25-30 although it is hard to tell with makeup and has straight black hair below the shoulder, A-B tits, slender, with an ass that wasn't totally flat. The fist thing she does is to have me change rooms. No pretense with a towel or anything so I end up walking naked through the hall with both of us carrying my clothes. At this point I realize nothing has changed in terms of service.

In we go into the room and she starts the massage. She asks what type I want and I say soft. This starts a 5 minute feather touch massage with lots of nice teasing. After this completes she asks what I want and I say a bit of everything. Out of the room to fetch supplies and then she starts to town with some kissing and licking down below followed by a CBJ. She is working from between my legs so I sit up and play with her back, butt and tits while she is working me. We move on to ACG, CG, RACG, and finally MS to completion. Her ACG is good. I just sat back and enjoyed the ride while she got a workout. S provides nice eye contact and a good smile but is not into any sort of GFE.

After we are done S asked me if I feel relieved. I say of course thanks to you. I ask where she is from and she says Orange County. My suspicion is that the entire staff is making the commute south. Standard OC K rates are now in effect for service as well - .5+1.0.

Steelecan
09-25-09, 10:15
Decided to give this play the ol college try. The lady's name was Linda. She did the whole thing of have you been here before. I always say yes just so they are not cautious. I told her I had been with Mimi. I had remembered the review from another forum on this place so I threw that name out. She said that Mimi was on vacation.

The massage was ok. On flip, she let me flip over and the towel was on the side so my dick was all out. Then she covered me. They always like to get a look at it. After she massaged my front she moved closer and I felt on her booty. She then grabbed my dick and made the jack off motion with her hand. I said yes. I grabbed her titties and she pulled them out and let me suck on them. They were good size and the nipples were long. Overall it was ok. May not return, but it wasn't bad.

Steelecan
09-28-09, 12:08
Finally got to see someone different this time. The last few times, I had Amity. This time I got to try Michelle. She looks older looking and she is taller (5'9 or 10) and thicker than her pics. Her touch is very nice & sensual. She really seems like she is into it as well. In a way it's almost like she is making love to your body.

On the flip, she held the sheet up so she couldn't see. While massaging my front, she got all the good areas. Got in between my thighs and even grazed my dick a few times. I thought she was going to grab it a few times. Her massage felt good. She asked me have you just gotten the Therapeutic massage or have you gotten the "combo" massage (HJ). I told her that I have gotten the combo from Amity. I asked her how much for the combo. She said $75. On top of the house fee.Damn! I couldn't get a combo anyway because we had a 30 min session and she had one after me. Overall, I would return because I love her touch, but probably won't get the combo because that is too much for me. They need to update their website because there is no more Sherri, Brianne and Kendra is on maternity leave. They have a new girl named Nicole, but her pic is not on the website. Michelle told me that Nicole does not do combos and not to ask. It's on the down low.

OCTraveler
10-07-09, 01:08
I have been pursuing this hobby for close to 20 years and have sampled some of the best providers accross this country and Mexico, but what transpired tonight may have surpassed any of my previous "favorites".

I took the drive up the 78 to Escondido, drove down Washington and right past Moonlight and arrived at my destination - VIP. As I entered through the dor the MMS recognized me and led me to a room (I was the only patron at the time so they were all available). I paid for the 1/2 and while I was undressing she returned with change. Now the MMS is also a provider, so my first thought was that maybe she'd be the one - she's not my style so I kept my fingers crossed. With a sigh of relief she left.

Only minutes later in came Amber. All I can say in describing this young lady is that she is a complete stunner. Amber is a petite dark-skinned Puerto Rican who has a body that is as good as any woman you'd see poolside at the best resorts in Las Vegas.

Amber's looks were only surpassed by what happened the next 45 minutes (yes 45 - not the paid 30). She approached me and the first thing she did was give me a soft kiss on the cheek and a smile to die for. She then came to the head of the table and began reaching over me to rub my back. I responded by stroking her legs - immediately she stepped back (I thought "curses foiled again") but she only stepped back to remove her pants and say "Isn't that better?" DUH!

The massage continued with her climbing up on the table and massaging my back, legs and butt, only stopping to bend forward rubbing her breasts on my back and planting soft kisses on my back, neck and ears. OMG!

On the flip, she continues to rub softly and kissing me (including a frew actual DFKs) and then asks "What else would I like?" "EVERYTHING." What followed next was a continuation of the GFE (I will spare you these details).

Now if this was the end, the experience would have been a "10" but what followed next drove it off the chart - after cleaning me up, Amber crawled back on the table and for the next few minutes, she actually "cuddled" and we had a conversation that was similar to those you or I might have with our wives or girfriends. No rush - no hurry - no "wham bang, thank you mam" but actually two adults "coming down" after enjoying each other.

Amber told me that she lives in Riverside, used to work in Orange but came to VIP on a recommendation from a friend. All I know is that if it wasn't for toooooo many things, I might have found my "novia".

Be safe out there.

Rocknroll702
10-07-09, 01:53
I'm visiting from Vegas in a couple of weeks and found this place...anybody hear of it?

http://www.glamourmassage.com/

Also, I've been reading a lot of good things about VIP in Escondido. I would love to get details...ie directions, address via PM.

Vegas hobbyist in need of some San Diego area help.

RR702

Bwetfan
10-07-09, 02:46
I'm visiting from Vegas in a couple of weeks and found this place...anybody hear of it?

http://www.glamourmassage.com/Yep. Their quoted prices are accurate. They (and a few other like agencies at San Diego) pretty much follow a set routine - I've never heard of anybody getting something beyond their rules. Pretty much full body nude massage, hand release, multiple releases often available.

Steelecan
10-07-09, 04:08
Great report OC. I was starting to wonder if this thread was dead. Haven't had any new reviews in a while. BTW you dont have to spare us the details, we like them. At least I do lol

Ewclark77
10-07-09, 10:56

http://www.glamourmassage.com/

Also, I've been reading a lot of good things about VIP in Escondido. I would love to get details...ie directions, address via PM.

Vegas hobbyist in need of some San Diego area help.

RR702

Everything you would want to know is right there on the website, which also leads you to their schedules on providerblu.com. For reviews, there are plenty on TER.

As for VIP, they post daily in the therapeutic section of CL for San Diego. Washington and Ash.

Lascivious
10-10-09, 09:36
Finally got to see someone different this time. The last few times, I had Amity. This time I got to try Michelle. She looks older looking and she is taller (5'9 or 10) and thicker than her pics. Her touch is very nice & sensual. She really seems like she is into it as well. In a way it's almost like she is making love to your body.

On the flip, she held the sheet up so she couldn't see. While massaging my front, she got all the good areas. Got in between my thighs and even grazed my dick a few times. I thought she was going to grab it a few times. Her massage felt good. She asked me have you just gotten the Therapeutic massage or have you gotten the "combo" massage (HJ). I told her that I have gotten the combo from Amity. I asked her how much for the combo. She said $75. On top of the house fee.Damn! I couldn't get a combo anyway because we had a 30 min session and she had one after me. Overall, I would return because I love her touch, but probably won't get the combo because that is too much for me. They need to update their website because there is no more Sherri, Brianne and Kendra is on maternity leave. They have a new girl named Nicole, but her pic is not on the website. Michelle told me that Nicole does not do combos and not to ask. It's on the down low.

Although 125 is a lot, at local AMPs its 60+60 but the "massage" is lame and less than 30 min. Felicity at least gives you a real massage for an entire hour plus a nice tug from, at the risk of sounding racist, a white girl for 5 more.

At Felicity it's 50 for an hour and I tip 10, so it would only be another 65 for me to get a nice release.

Is it worth it to me? I'm not sure. 65 for a quick tug seems like a lot but I've done the AMP 60+60 for a hhr and liked it. If she would do a "combo" with a 30 min it would only be 105 total.

Most of AMP girls have been pretty hot though. They, at least partially, undress and let your hands roam freely most of the time as well. Plus they usually offer BJs FS.

From what I've heard the Felicity girl's touch is fully clothed and strictly one way. BJs and FS seem to be off the table completely so overall it's hard to compare.

I worry about even mentioning them in an open forum, I would hate for them to get shut down.

Member #3991
10-11-09, 20:50
Although 125 is a lot, at local AMPs its 60+60 but the "massage" is lame and less than 30 min. Felicity at least gives you a real massage for an entire hour plus a nice tug from, at the risk of sounding racist, a white girl for 5 more...

I guess it depends on where you go but I have never paid 1.20 for a 30 minute massage and HJ release. My preference for R&T is an hour and I will only pay .5-.6 and .4 for the tip. Of course I never go to a FS shop for R&T service which can drive the price up.

Lascivious
10-11-09, 22:09
I guess it depends on where you go but I have never paid 1.20 for a 30 minute massage and HJ release. My preference for R&T is an hour and I will only pay .5-.6 and .4 for the tip. Of course I never go to a FS shop for R&T service which can drive the price up.True.

Some of the better known local (non-Escondido) spots like Kiaa, Sakura etc. are usually 60 + 60 but like you said they offer FS which tends to drive up the price. Some lesser know lower profile spots are less, however they generally have fewer, older and less attractive girls.

Regarding Felicity; although the tug portion would be cheaper elsewhere, the rub portion is twice as long and much more effective than the often perfunctory AMP service. This could make it a better overall value for some. I can attest to the rub but not the tug there.

I hear what you’re saying though.

I'm 0 for 3 trying to hook up with a certain younger, lower profile, lower cost girl at a local spot. It’s a combination of bad timing on my part and poor attendance on her part.

Chukichz
10-11-09, 22:25
I went to the new place in Mira Mesa on Barnes Cyn Rd. Over all, I would say don't bother. It was strictly legit and I don't see them changing this. That was the vibe I got. They wanted to charge $70 for the hour and I said that was awfully expensive. She came down to $60 and I reluctantly paid it. Toftt. The massage was so so, or mama huhu as they say in Chinese. You'll get a much better massage at the other Chinese places that only charge$40 to $50. Btw, I saw their ad on cl.

Joe Coodidge
10-13-09, 13:42
I was reminiscing about this massage place off Adams Avenue (it has been gone for at least 3 or 4 years now). Owner's name was Bonnie. Blond short hair, nice body. Looked like a biker chick but without the attitude or all of the tattoos. Had 5 or 6 girls working there. One of the girls was Sally. The other was a Vietnamese girl (can't remember her name).

Sally gave a great massage and great happy ending. Small girl but deep massage. But Bonnie was the winner. One time she gave me the massage then got completely nude and gave me a body slide. Then she tit fucked me until I came all over her tits. She had AWESOME tits.

Did anyone ever visit this place? I know it is not there anymore but I was nostalgic today and wanted to remember the good old days...

I think Bonnie moved to Palm Springs...

Joe

Bud Leeeeeeee
10-13-09, 23:47
I have to get my massage on again. Use to be some real good accurate reports here on Bella. Any new staff or cmmts to talk about. I remember one had each name an again was surprisingly accurate.

MexicoBoy
10-14-09, 02:06
Anyone have any experience with divine sensuality?

I've seen some of their girls advertise on HX and *****.

Chukichz
10-14-09, 12:05
Even though the name is a come on, eg, Happy Massage, and in their cl ad they sometimes use the name "happy happy", you will not get a happy ending there. I've been there 3-4 times and only once was there any sensuality. If you want a deep tissue massage it's ok, but you can still get it cheaper in the other Chinese amps in the area.

jim15687
10-14-09, 12:26
So where can a out of town guy go for a massage with at least a HE? Will be staying in the old town area.

Fornic8
10-15-09, 18:03

Now if this was the end, the experience would have been a "10" but what followed next drove it off the chart - after cleaning me up, Amber crawled back on the table and for the next few minutes, she actually "cuddled" and we had a conversation that was similar to those you or I might have with our wives or girfriends. No rush - no hurry - no "wham bang, thank you mam" but actually two adults "coming down" after enjoying each other.

Had a similar experience with my first time at Kiaa Spa. My provider was Julie, a brown skinned "Korean" (immigrant to Korea). I had the 1 hour deal with Jacuzzi and the full perk package. After the Jacuzzi soak, Julie gave a great massage and then after the deed, we laid there on the massage mat talking. After about 2 hours, the MMS knocked on the door to kick me out. No extra $$ required, just 2 for the perks, and well spent at that.

Went back once and asked for Julie. She no longer works there. She was from LA and claimed to travel down once in a while to work the weekends. I visited on a Friday in August.

Member #3991
10-15-09, 18:26
Even though the name is a come on, eg, Happy Massage, and in their cl ad they sometimes use the name "happy happy", you will not get a happy ending there. I've been there 3-4 times and only once was there any sensuality. If you want a deep tissue massage it's ok, but you can still get it cheaper in the other Chinese amps in the area.

I went there twice. I actually got a reluctant HE the first time and nothing at all the second. I decided to call it quits after that. The PPS was promoting a $1 male impotence prevention/treatment massage. I assume that it is some kind of prostate massage but never went back to try it out. I would be curious if anyone has any additional information on that.

MassageMonger
10-18-09, 15:39
I went to Kiaa Spa today and it has been shutdown again. I hope that they get it up and running again. Does anyone know if they will be back?

Member #4236
10-18-09, 23:26
Saw Lisa from "the list" tonite in PB. Lisa isn't everyone's cupotea for looks but gets 5 stars from me for sensuality. 1.5 hours unrushed for 1. For those who don't have the list, check SD backpage massage and you'll see info on how to get said list. If you're into massage in the SD area, the list is free and offers much valuable info.

Vaquero
10-20-09, 09:13
Worth a trip?

Joe Coodidge
10-20-09, 10:44
Worth a trip?

Where is she from?

Vaquero
10-20-09, 22:27
Believe that's the name of the spa. No need for details, but what anyone recommend a visit there?

Joe Coodidge
10-23-09, 18:27
Money is tight but I decided to go to VIP spa in Escondido for some Latin flavor. I know of two latin girls there -- Olga and Amber. Today Olga was there. As reported by others, she is a nice looking MILF with an incredible body. Her best part are her tits. Nice size and firm.

$.5 for 1/2 hour. Had a decent massage, quick on the flip and down to business. We chatted for a while afterward and she gave me a nice kiss and hug before leaving. I mentioned doing a double sometime (with Amber) and she seemed open.

One of the best things also was her saying nasty things to me in Spanish...

Joe

MrGrape
10-23-09, 21:58
No, Kiaa is closed.

Even though I still have yet to go to one.

Jason619
10-24-09, 11:39
It's open again. Strange thing I noticed is that it is wide open, the main door and the door that has the bell leading to all the rooms was also wide open. I went in and was led to a room, asked who was available and she said Cindy was, promptly left after hearing that.

Good news is it is back open.

Mphelper909
10-24-09, 15:15
I was going to take my girl here called them up today the owner said they are closed. He said the city cops and health department raided his shop and than in turn go them evicted.

Lascivious
10-26-09, 00:01
God and baby jesus help us.

I just got the best rub down I've ever had.

http://www.divinesensuality.net

Well reviewed, delivered everything as promised. Great incall, nice, new and very clean. Perfect soothing mood, candles, music, incense and warmed, unscented lotion. Shower before and after. No rush.

I went for Felicia. 19 y/o Brazilian. She has a nice body, cute face, sweet attitude, really great body, caring touch, not mechanical. Did I mention she has a smokin' hot, tight, toned, beautiful body?

She looks just like her pictures.

For the BDSM crowd: http://www.divinefantasies.net. Some of the same girls.

Joe Coodidge
10-26-09, 00:32
God and baby jesus help us.

I just got the best rub down I've ever had.

http://www.divinesensuality.net

Well reviewed, delivered everything as promised. Great incall, nice, new and very clean. Perfect soothing mood, candles, music, incense and warmed, unscented lotion. Shower before and after. No rush.

I went for Felicia. 19 y/o Brazilian. She has a nice body, cute face, sweet attitude, really great body, caring touch, not mechanical. Did I mention she has a smokin' hot, tight, toned, beautiful body?

She looks just like her pictures.

For the BDSM crowd: http://www.divinefantasies.net. Some of the same girls.

Thanks for the review. Did you have to leave a tip too? Did you get an hour or hhr?

Joe

Member #4236
10-26-09, 20:20
Just learned that San Diego Backpage has added an adult section, like you'll find in the LA Backpage.

* escorts
* body rubs
* TS
* dom & fetish
* phone & websites
* male escorts
* adult jobs

Lascivious
10-27-09, 00:27
Thanks for the review. Did you have to leave a tip too? Did you get an hour or hhr?

Joe

I didn't give her a tip, I gave her the whole thing. Not really, she doesn't offer FS or BJ. She did deserve one though.

I went for the hrr. I usually like to do two shorter sessions rather than one long one.

She has a mini stage with lights and a pole. She says she’ll do some sexy stage/lap dancing as a warm-up. I’m not one for ATF’s, with limited funds/time I like variety but I will be back to see her.

OCTraveler
10-29-09, 20:43
Made a return trip to see Amber at VIP and had a near duplicate performance from my previous visit. Great massage, great foreplay and great sex - what else could a guy ask for?

The only thing that stopped it from being another "all time" experience was that we didn't have that "snuggle time" afterwards, but hat was my fault - I had to rush off to another appointment - it sucks to be employed (just kidding - if I didn't work I couldn't afford this hobby).

Be safe out there.

Joe Coodidge
10-29-09, 20:49
Made a return trip to see Amber at VIP and had a near duplicate performance from my previous visit. Great massage, great foreplay and great sex - what else could a guy ask for?

The only thing that stopped it from being another "all time" experience was that we didn't have that "snuggle time" afterwards, but hat was my fault - I had to rush off to another appointment - it sucks to be employed (just kidding - if I didn't work I couldn't afford this hobby).

Be safe out there.

I saw Olga, the other latin girl last week (see report). I'm going to have to check out Amber next!

Joe

Asnover
10-30-09, 17:44
Will be driving down the coast from LA business next week and was wondering if Minato's was still around off Mission Gorge? Have had multiple grand experiences there with Candy, Suzie and a couple more, but the AMPs come and go so quickly was hoping that it's still around. ( been about 3 years since I was there.) PM me with details, and if any senior members ever need help in the Tucson / Phoenix area, I'll be happy to oblige.

Thanks in advance

Connaisseur
10-30-09, 20:17
Was in the mood to poke around Koreantown a little recently and dropped into Aria Spa. It was around noon time, and MMS was the only one around (should have been a warning sign).

Paid .6 for 1/2 hr (longer sessions weren't available due to the shortage of staff), and MMS commenced an at best mediocre and in no way whatsoever sensual massage. After the time was nearly over, I inquired about options - to no avail. So I left pouting and unhappy.

On down the road to Kiaa. Paid MMS my .6 for 1/2 hr and inquired about the day's selection. I was introduced to Vicky, a young (early 20ies?) Thai with a stunning body and a cute smile.

Things began to look up. The massage was a lot more sensual, although no teasing or other goodies often found with our favorite providers. After the flip and a bit more massage, Vicky asked what other body parts I wanted attended to. I gestured towards Little Conn, still covered with a towel. At first, she refused, and it took a bit of convincing on my part. She then had me guide her hand to where I wanted to be massaged...mmmmh, once that was accomplished, and Vicky had produced some massage oil, one of the industry's finest hand finales followed.

In conclusion, I left happy and satisfied; probability of repetition: 100%.

Conn.

Jason619
10-30-09, 21:40
Good to hear you had a good one there! Just curious, how much for the tug and were the doors leading in both opened? I found it a bit odd when I ventured in and saw both doors wide open.

Was in the mood to poke around Koreantown a little recently and dropped into Aria Spa. It was around noon time, and MMS was the only one around (should have been a warning sign).

Paid .6 for 1/2 hr (longer sessions weren't available due to the shortage of staff), and MMS commenced an at best mediocre and in no way whatsoever sensual massage. After the time was nearly over, I inquired about options - to no avail. So I left pouting and unhappy.

On down the road to Kiaa. Paid MMS my .6 for 1/2 hr and inquired about the day's selection. I was introduced to Vicky, a young (early 20ies?) Thai with a stunning body and a cute smile.

Things began to look up. The massage was a lot more sensual, although no teasing or other goodies often found with our favorite providers. After the flip and a bit more massage, Vicky asked what other body parts I wanted attended to. I gestured towards Little Conn, still covered with a towel. At first, she refused, and it took a bit of convincing on my part. She then had me guide her hand to where I wanted to be massaged...mmmmh, once that was accomplished, and Vicky had produced some massage oil, one of the industry's finest hand finales followed.

Conn.

Member #3991
10-30-09, 23:11

Conn.

Hi Conn, just curious as to the amount of tip? I still find it hard to get my big head around the idea of paying .6 for a hhr R&T service. Do you know the newer place in Kearny Mesa that advertises on CL for .4 hhr and .7 hr? This seems like a pretty good deal compared to Kiaa for R&T service.

I must confess to being a sucker for a nice smile. To me having a girl with a nice smile and the right attitude can trump some degree of looks - at least for me.

Rocknroll702
10-31-09, 09:37
Went to Sakura Accupressure last night. Glad I did. Did the 1/2 hr for .6 and got a young, thin, beautiful K-girl named Diane. Massage was a 3, but everything else was a 9 ($.20 xtra). She says she's visiting from LA and has been here for the past 3 weeks. Her normal work schedule is Mon-Thu and worked last night (Fri) as a backup to another girl who couldn't work. My lucky day....will be returning to Sakura soon.

RR702

Johnjohnjr2000
10-31-09, 10:55
Oye, Mates

I went to Royal Spa during a conference two weeks ago. I was very disappointed I read some stuff on another forum about AMPs. I met AJ and Lena. I went with Lena. I arrived about 10AM on a Sunday 10-18-2009. I was thinking first or second customer of the day would be to my advantage and lots of fun. It sucked. I waited in the room for about twenty minutes. After that I was stronged armed into the jacuzzi because the table shower was broke. I was told it would be the same thing to include a nice soap bath. It was not nothing other than get wet and dry off. After that I got a horrible massage and I wasn't allowed to turnover. I forced my way over and suggested I gave her massage then things really went down the drainter. She started complaining about her back and her ribs and about taking a vacation in Hawaii in November. She told me my massage sucked. I never had this happened before I have had AMP and SW fall asleep during my massage or even go get Mamasan and tell her about my magic hands. She told me I was too hard. The CBJ was like this girl was a beginner. She said she has been there for two years which is probably why not a lot of good reports on Royal on the Forum. The Mish and Doggy was substandard if I didn't have to get to the airport I would have told Mamasan I wanted my money back or AJ. I do not recommend this place unless you need to POP very quickly and you want to talk about Thailand. During this time there were no customers probably a reason why the bad service I experienced. I have addtional info for SM, PM if you want it. Lena/Rena does have braces also just like AJ.

All in All avoid, Royal

Vaquero
11-01-09, 11:11
Well, since no one knew about this one, I decided to wing it.

The week before I'd called and talked to a Korean broad named Sunny who told me she'd give me an hour for $80. In the meantime, I daydreamed about a sexy Sunny who'd wash my balls and make me happy.

I didn't get to see her until she came into the room. Sunny wasn't quite petite, and neither were her hooters. Biggest knockers I've seen on an Asian. I was intrigued. I think she was mid- to late 40s.

But, anyway, she was real big into the idea of not letting the towel slip off before the massage. I felt up on her ass and beaver when they were near me. She didn't reciprocate with any teasing until after the flip, and then it was all the motions with the mouth and the arms-at-the-side motions of thrust fucking.

The massage was better than average, and I liked playing with Sunny's tits, but I wasn't gonna pay big money to bang her. She was flashing 10 fingers out to indicate prices for a blow job, so I did my best to mime her, "Naw, just fuckin' jerk me off."

She insisted on a BJ with a condom that damn near turned my cock into linked sausage. Very tight. And then she went fast and hard and I came fairly fast.

She finished up with the hot towel and a little more massage and then told me it was time to go. As I got up to get dressed I noticed that she'd cut the session 10 minutes short. I gave her fifty bucks.

She noted it was half of what she normally gets.

Still, she insisted on giving me her cell phone number. She was telling me she'd like to visit me sometime, but I think she's just trying to encourage repeat business.

Member #3991
11-01-09, 12:25
I went north after work on Friday and met up with a very pleasant, fairly good-looking Mexican gal working for an Asian MMS. I was interested in more of a more relaxing, GFE-type experience so I took an hour. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to repeating as she made me feel that I was truly important. I really appreciated this as my last Latina-experience in OC was completely rushed. The only good news about that encounter was that I got out of the door for 1.2 all in!

I am reaching a conclusion that the more acclimated a gal becomes to the US, the poorer the service. I talked with Friday's provider about this and she agreed.

Also, I really think the North County inland area is the best the San Diego area has to offer. I am curious of others opinion and what they view as being the best general areas in the county.

Member #3991
11-01-09, 12:31
The week before I'd called and talked to a Korean broad named Sunny who told me she'd give me an hour for $80.

Was this with or without the .1 coupon on Backpage? Any negotiation possible on entry price? Seems like she'll back down on the tip for sure even though it sometimes kills the mood.

Vaquero
11-01-09, 14:36
Well, to be honest, I didn't see the Backpage discount until I got to town. I think it was 10 bucks off the hourly rate, which they originally quoted me as $100.

As far as negotiating a tip, I didn't. Mainly I go for the massage. In this case, I didn't agree to anything and would have been content just giving her a $20 tip for a straight massage.

She was a little pushy and took time off the clock, so I didn't shell out what she wanted. Good massage, though.

Oh, and I did call a place in Imperial Beach next to the Honey Ko. I asked how much there and then I asked what nationalities of women worked there.

"Well, does that really matter if it's just a massage?" the woman asked. Mood killer!

There is also a place named Kiku massage in Chula Vista. I stopped out of curiosity and talked to a gum-chewing mamasan with a headband and an attitude. No going there.

Connaisseur
11-01-09, 15:22
Hi Conn, just curious as to the amount of tip? I still find it hard to get my big head around the idea of paying .6 for a hhr R&T service. Do you know the newer place in Kearny Mesa that advertises on CL for .4 hhr and .7 hr? This seems like a pretty good deal compared to Kiaa for R&T service.

I must confess to being a sucker for a nice smile. To me having a girl with a nice smile and the right attitude can trump some degree of looks - at least for me.

Tipped her .2, although frankly she would have deserved more. Principles are principles, though ;-)!

The outer door was open, but I wasn't really bothered by that as the inner door with the doorbell is sort of catty-corner from the entrance and not in plain view. Was a bit odd, though.

Conn.

John G Smith
11-06-09, 05:38
I saw Amber at VIP the other day.

I didn't have quite the same GFE experience that OCTraveler had, but it was still a good time and it was a nice change of pace from the usual Asian providers.

I actually had never been there before but I knew the Mamasan from one of her old locations, so I'm guessing she gave Amber the go ahead. It didn't take long for Amber to get comfortable and to give me a nude massage.

Amber and I didn't quite have that spark but she was very friendly and I recommend her.

Has anyone seen any of the Asian girls at VIP? Are they any good?

Joe Coodidge
11-06-09, 19:42
I saw Amber at VIP the other day.

I didn't have quite the same GFE experience that OCTraveler had, but it was still a good time and it was a nice change of pace from the usual Asian providers.

I actually had never been there before but I knew the Mamasan from one of her old locations, so I'm guessing she gave Amber the go ahead. It didn't take long for Amber to get comfortable and to give me a nude massage.

Amber and I didn't quite have that spark but she was very friendly and I recommend her.

Has anyone seen any of the Asian girls at VIP? Are they any good?

I've only seen Olga but really want to see Amber. Just don't have the $$$ right now...

Member #3991
11-17-09, 00:27
Since no one else is reporting, I might as well put another report out for the team. With the almost total demise of more coastal locations, I have been looking for a good R&T replacement in the North County. I personally like the the .5-.6 / hour type place with a good ending.

Well I decided to try one of the 2nd tier inland locations over the weekend. The place didn't really meet my requirements from a cost perspective, but I decided to get in touch with a new location. The reviews were sort of mixed with both a variety of reports suggesting a full range of services were available.

Went with a skinny K-gal in her 30's. She is another commuter from OC who camps out down here during her work week. Decided to go for the half hour even though I had a coupon for .1 off for the hour. It just seemed that she wasn't going to give a good massage. I was right on that account as she only did some fairly cursory rubbing - no asking about whether I wanted hard or soft pressure.

After about 5 minutes she wanted me to flip and then asked the standard AMP question, "what do you want?" Decided since the massage sucked I might as well say everything. She started with some teasing into a CBJ. The progress was going a bit to fast so I sat up and started giving her a light touch massage as she was standing against the table with some LFK. This actually seemed to make her very relaxed and happy.

I kept massaging her for a while and then finally laid back down for her to mount up for CG. She laid right down on top of me and started squeezing and pumping me while returning the LFK. My spending some time on her seemed to change her whole attitude towards more of a GFE encounter. Decided to switch around and go DS for a bit. She had her legs together while I was standing off to the side and it seemed she was using her feet to play with the boys. Finally completed MS with more LFK and a bit of noise. For MS she really let me drive it home as she loosened up her grip and just laid back and pulled her legs out wide and back.

Upon completion she said she enjoyed me. It could be just BS but it did seem like a bit of gentle play turned her around. We talked for awhile after while she cleaned me up and gave a light touch frontal massage. She had one of the classic AMP life stories - divorced k-girl making $ as an AMP provider while her daughter lived with Mom back home. Like many of these women, she is definitely looking for a relationship but this would be playing with some pretty intense fire!

On leaving, I discovered that I had brought in the wrong change and only had .6 for a tip. She said don't worry, come back another time. What an attitude! However, I decided to go back and get another .2 which seemed about right for a skilled, 30's IE-type provider as that's what she reminded me of.

All in all it was a very good experience for .5+.8, however I'm still looking for a new R&T location in North County with quality on both the R as well as the T. I would appreciate a hint or recommendation from anyone.

Chukichz
11-19-09, 11:27
There had been an earlier report on an amp I was not aware of in Escondido. It's located on El Norte Pkwy. I believe the girls are Thai. The girl I got called herself China. She is tall, actually looks Japanese or northern han Chinese. She has pale skin which is a turn on for me and she is attractive. There is a coupon in the reader for $10 discount, so the entrance fee was $40 which is a pretty good deal. For hj she wanted $60 and I scoffed at that and she backed off quickly. I ended up doing fs for $100. FS was pretty mechanical, very little foreplay. She hopped up on the table, pulled her dress up and rode me reverse cowgirl. It got the job done but was way too quick.

I would probably not return.

Steelecan
11-29-09, 13:49
Went there and finally they were open after trying 2 other times. I got Linda a 26 yr Asian lady with some B cups. She was about a 4/10. I opted for the 30min $60. I'm going to keep this one short. The massage was not that great and they are completely legit. This was my 3rd time there and they never even teased. So stay away from this place if you want extras.

Steelecan
11-29-09, 14:29
Went to Royal to get a massage. Paid the $60 for 30 mins and got undressed. In walks Jamie (wow). Now I must say, of all the different MPs I have been to, Royal has the best looking & youngest girls. I have not been disappointed yet. They must only hire good looking girls. Jamie was very tall about 5'10 and very pretty. She has nice large Bcup boltons.

I was laying down and she leans her whole body on me to turn down a light that was on the other side of me and I knew what time it was. She told me she is 24 and is from Singapore. She also said that is was her first day she basically works on the weekends. During the massage, she puts a load of oil on my back and I'm thinking WTH. She then glides her knees and legs up and down my back. Guys, this felt so good. I have never had anyone do this before and it felt pretty good. I could have gotten the rest of the massage like that.

As soon as I flip she immediately makes the jack off motion, damn! I told her $25 and she was like oh no $60 and I will take my top off. I broke my own rule and countered w/ $50. I normally don't want to go over $25 for HJ, but she was so fine and I wanted to see the boltons. Oh man her tits were pretty. They did a good job on her! She said she only does HJ. If you want to have a pretty girl and dont mind just HJ, then def check her out.

Steelecan
11-29-09, 14:43
I actually got this massage a few weeks ago. Katie rotates between this place and the Bamboo place that is less than a mile away. She is a little thicker than most of the asian girls at these places and that turned me on. She has some big tits.

The massage was mediocre at best. When she massaged my arms she would place my hands on her nice thighs. Isn't funny how they have something on your butt, but on the flip they let it fall off sometimes. She asked me what I wanted and I told her a HJ. She was sitting in front of me and said "come play with me". I sat up felt on those boobs and felt her pussy while she jacked me off.

She said she doesnt really like doing the work and that she probably wont be doing it much longer. She did give me her # though to contact her for other times. UPDATE: I did contact her and she told me she is not at Tropical anymore. Now she works at one in PB. Tried to hook up w/ her, but she wanted me to meet her @ a club w/ her friends. Um no sorry lol.

Joe Coodidge
11-29-09, 18:08
I actually got this massage a few weeks ago. Katie rotates between this place and the Bamboo place that is less than a mile away. She is a little thicker than most of the asian girls at these places and that turned me on. She has some big tits.

The massage was mediocre at best. When she massaged my arms she would place my hands on her nice thighs. Isn't funny how they have something on your butt, but on the flip they let it fall off sometimes. She asked me what I wanted and I told her a HJ. She was sitting in front of me and said "come play with me". I sat up felt on those boobs and felt her pussy while she jacked me off.

She said she doesnt really like doing the work and that she probably wont be doing it much longer. She did give me her # though to contact her for other times. UPDATE: I did contact her and she told me she is not at Tropical anymore. Now she works at one in PB. Tried to hook up w/ her, but she wanted me to meet her @ a club w/ her friends. Um no sorry lol.

Curious, why would you not want to meet her at a club with her friends? Could be fun...

Joe

Member #3991
11-30-09, 11:04
.. Katie rotates between this place and the Bamboo place that is less than a mile away...

Thanks for the reports Steelecan! It's good to see a few more posts. I have always been curious about these places. Is it true the providers are largely Filipina as the ads tend to emphasize this fact. I have been turned off by the high door prices a bit and haven't gone in. I assumed this would also translate into higher tip amounts.

Anything you can recommend at either place? Also, what are the tip amounts. Thanks in advance!

Steelecan
12-01-09, 03:57
Curious, why would you not want to meet her at a club with her friends? Could be fun...

Joe

Man I'm not trying to meet this girl in a social setting. I think part of the fun of the whole thing is the anonymity. Not my cup of tea. She said we can get a room and get together, but she still has not told me how much? Let me ask you guys this. What would be a fair price for a massage girl for everything incl massage? Remember all the money goes to her no house fee lol.

Member #3991
12-01-09, 11:45
Man I'm not trying to meet this girl in a social setting. I think part of the fun of the whole thing is the anonymity. Not my cup of tea. She said we can get a room and get together, but she still has not told me how much? Let me ask you guys this. What would be a fair price for a massage girl for everything incl massage? Remember all the money goes to her no house fee lol.

It seems that the price of an in call escort service is about $2/hour. However, it seems like this girl likes you and wants to be with you as well. As such you can probably get service at a reduced rate but are playing a bit with fire at the same time.

I would leave the price discussion vague unless she brings it up. Of course it also depends what you want as well. Do you want a standard AMP session or are you looking for an extended visit with MSOG. If she never says anything, my view would be to bring $2 as a maximum amount and see what happens. If it turns out to be a very standard session leave your basic tip amount plus a bit her travel such as an extra .2. If it is longer, just go out to the limit of what you bring.

Good luck!

Dragonfly08
12-02-09, 09:34
Hello everyone,

I am working in San Diego until November (4 days a week) and I would like to sample the local fare. I have tried going it alone to various independent providers from CL and the local AMPS that I have identified by just driving around the city.

What I would really like is to find a provider, either Asian or not, with big soft natural titties for me to play with. Based on reports from here, I went and saw Candy at Sumiko. I didnt find her tits to be all that big. She was probably a full C. I am looking for DD and up, all natural.

Any

Munzing
12-04-09, 21:41
Making a contribution. Amity from Felicity Healing Center has lowered her price back to $100 for an hour massage. Good price, good service.

Steelecan
12-05-09, 02:48
Making a contribution. Amity from Felicity Healing Center has lowered her price back to $100 for an hour massage. Good price, good service.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I checked CL and vouch for that. I will def have to schedule an appt with her. I like Michelle's massage better but Amity was good too. I will ask Michelle if she will lower hers as well and let you guys know.

Burgerpimp18
12-06-09, 00:49
I went to Royal Spa during a conference two weeks ago. I was very disappointed I read some stuff on another forum about AMPs. I met AJ and Lena. I went with Lena.Visited Royal today and actually ended up with Lena. I have a bit of a different take.

First, it took almost an hour before I actually got a massage. I must have walked in right after two other guys. The Assistant Mamasan (she was Latina) seemed a little out-of-sorts when I asked for 1/2 hr. One of the girls walking past told her to put me in the jacuzzi while I waited. I sat there for 30 min before the Asst came back to tell me someone would be with me in a moment. 10 min after that, a different girl said someone would be right there and if I wanted some water. After bringing the water, I was told to dry off and return to my room, where I waited another 10 minutes before being told someone would be right there. Finally, I heard someone else leave, and in walks Lena (right before she did, I heard someone else tell her that I had been waiting a long time).

We dispense with the usual pre-massage chat and get started. She starts really light, and when I tell her she can go harder, she puts her knees on my butt and starts walking them up and down my back & using them for leverage as her hands work my shoulders and spine. It. Was. Excellent. She started humming a little as she worked, and I told her that I liked it. She said it was a Thai song she was trying to remember, and I said she could keep singing. Something about her singing and the massage got me turned on like nothing else.

She had a towel over me, but she let it keep slipping, and she'd bring down her hands juuuust at my crack then start working up. After she worked on my legs, she just started trailing her hands all the way down and tickling the boys. On to the flip, the haggle ($ for FS. I'm not great at negotiating), and down to business. Some great CG action, eye contact throughout, and even some dirty talk thrown in. I popped a little earlier than she expected, I think, because she seemed a little disappointed after the fact (most other women will build up your ego a little bit if that happens. She just kind of shook her head and went for her hot towels).

I was a little displeased by the wait, but the massage was killer, and I found Lena to be personable and attentive. Great body, too. I thought her bolt-on's were superb. To me, they didn't feel to fake, and they moved pretty naturally.

The CBJ was like this girl was a beginner. She said she has been there for two years which is probably why not a lot of good reports on Royal on the Forum. Lena/Rena does have braces also just like AJ.I initially wanted just a BJ, but she balked at that. She said her braces are uncomfortable and make it difficult to do that. I would have thought this was just an excuse, but she was rubbing her jaw as I left the room and wincing a bit.

One other thing. Those tile floors make the place really cold. I was shivering in my robe after leaving the jacuzzi, and I kinda wish they had some portable heaters in there. Besides, it makes the experience seem even seedier than it already is. For ambience, I like Jaehee up in Mira Mesa.

ManWithStamina
12-06-09, 14:42
Good work Pimp. If I am not mistaken Royal on University has been there in differing re-incarnations for 15 years or so. Now that is the kind of report I like

Lightouch
12-08-09, 10:42
Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I checked CL and vouch for that. I will def have to schedule an appt with her. I like Michelle's massage better but Amity was good too. I will ask Michelle if she will lower hers as well and let you guys know.Amity is cool, seen her a couple times now. I dont know anything about Michelle, does she offer anything beyond straight massage?

Lightouch
12-08-09, 12:36
Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I checked CL and vouch for that. I will def have to schedule an appt with her. I like Michelle's massage better but Amity was good too. I will ask Michelle if she will lower hers as well and let you guys know.I have seen Amity a couple times.

Michelle looks good, does she offer anything beyond straight massage?

Steelecan
12-09-09, 03:41
I have seen Amity a couple times.

Michelle looks good, does she offer anything beyond straight massage?

Yes she does. She does a HJ or "combo" massage.

Lightouch
12-09-09, 10:25
Yes she does. She does a HJ or "combo" massage.Nice, Tks for the reply.

I guess it takes a while for your post to show up. Sorry for the double question..

Lightouch
12-09-09, 20:12
Just left Felicity in Santee. Looks like there were cops there. Don't know if they got busted or what. Did not go inside.

JPF
12-09-09, 22:29
I recently tried Royal Spa and the experience was just soso. I went with Aida. The massage was okay but nothing great. No teasing. When it came time for the action she didn't want to take off her clothes initially, just her underpants. I finally got them all off. No BJ. She really wasn't that into it.

The mamasan was very friendly. I would return to Royal but I wouldn't go with Aida again.

Maiko
12-10-09, 00:40
Tried Golden Touch again after having had a nice session with Chanel previously. Arrived and the only girl there was June. She is a nice looking lady, appears to be in her mid 30's. As soon as she started the massage she let my hands roam. I was able to slip my fingers up her panties and reach for the kitty. After massaging my back she proceeded to give me a prostate massage and then a HJ., After doing that for about 10 mins she asked me to flip over. She gave me a good HJ until I finished. Overall not bad for a 30 min session. I did ask her if she gives bj's or fs, but she said that she did not. Not sure if it was because it was my first session with her or she might have thought it was my first time there. Although I had told her that I had seen Chanel before. I ended up giving her .50 because of the prostate massage. I had originally thought of leaving a .30 for HJ only.

Dragonfly08
12-10-09, 01:37
Does anyone know if the Latin Mamasan at Royal provides service?

Steelecan
12-10-09, 01:56
Just left Felicity in Santee. Looks like there were cops there. Don't know if they got busted or what. Did not go inside.

Hmmm. That might explain why I rcvd an email from Amity saying she no longer works there. I thought that was odd because she just had CL ads for yesterday and now they are all gone even from the past so something went down. Now there probably wont be any xtras there. Thanks for that post.

Horny For SWs
12-17-09, 02:17
What's up fellas? I'm happy that I've finally been re-stationed here San Diego after being away for 5+ years! After checking out the normal spots on the street for a few days and not seeing much, I decided to try my luck at the spas.

Tried out the new Chi Spa on east University, met Kim there. Pretty Japanese lady with both a nice ass and titties, claimed she was 27 YO. Paid $60 for the half hour massage, which was horrible! I sped up the process a bit by having to turn myself over, but she wouldn't give my member any immediate attention. I tried touching her through her clothing, which she let do for a few seconds, then said "no, I can't let you do." I got a little more aggressive with her, taking the top off and reaching for her honey pot, which she eventually let me do and she proceeded to give me a decent HJ while I DATY until I got my HE. Played very hard to get, which I don't remember ever having to do. Tipped her $50 out the door, but will not see her again, not personable or friendly at all!

Any of the spas give FS? If so, PM me, including what I should be tipping these ladies for their services.

Glad to be back,
HF Sws

Joe Coodidge
12-17-09, 10:10
What's up fellas? I'm happy that I've finally been re-stationed here San Diego after being away for 5+ years! After checking out the normal spots on the street for a few days and not seeing much, I decided to try my luck at the spas.

Tried out the new Chi Spa on east University, met Kim there. Pretty Japanese lady with both a nice ass and titties, claimed she was 27 YO. Paid $60 for the half hour massage, which was horrible! I sped up the process a bit by having to turn myself over, but she wouldn't give my member any immediate attention. I tried touching her through her clothing, which she let do for a few seconds, then said "no, I can't let you do." I got a little more aggressive with her, taking the top off and reaching for her honey pot, which she eventually let me do and she proceeded to give me a decent HJ while I DATY until I got my HE. Played very hard to get, which I don't remember ever having to do. Tipped her $50 out the door, but will not see her again, not personable or friendly at all!

Any of the spas give FS? If so, PM me, including what I should be tipping these ladies for their services.

Glad to be back,
HF Sws

Welcome back Horny. You should come up to Escondido...

T Shell
12-17-09, 21:11
Hello, everyone,

What I would really like is to find a provider, either Asian or not, with big soft natural titties for me to play with.. I am looking for DD and up, all natural.I hope I am not double posting. Just tried and it made me sign in again.

Was in San Diego a few months ago and tried places in Imperial and Pacific Beach. AMP in PB, along main drag in a white condo complex, had a provider which might fit your bill. Korean, older, big soft tits.

No TS, or massage table, just mattress on the floor (but jacuzzi in room). After a few minutes she has pressed herself up against me a couple of times. Then apologizes, she doesn't want to scratch my back with her top. So off it comes and out come the girls. Big, soft, naturals. BIG. She was a thicker lady so fit with her build. Played sucked and TF those babies. HE on them too. (She didn't seem to like that, but.)

Down in IB, in the summer. When to a in a small shopping center on the main drag. First time I got a filipina (which is unusual) who was middle aged. But big round tits. She didn't seem to be a pro- mamasan had to coax her into room and she didn't seem to know where to start. BBBJ and CIM later she knew how to finish!

My other visits there I never saw her again and got Korean gals, not complaining but responding to your questions on big natural tits.

Oh the woman in PB said she only worked like 3 days a week, but seemed to be a local. Not visiting. So even though that visit was in NOV you might try it out.

Horny For SWs
12-20-09, 16:51
What's up fellas?

Stopped by Royal on Friday to have some tension massaged off. Dropped $.5 for a half hour (had a coupon and it actually worked). Really wanted Lena since I've heard so many good things about her but she was in with another fella (and I couldn't hang around for a while) so I chose Julie. Cute little Thai girl, about 5'2", cute little ass and little (but nice) titties. Started the massage and after a very few minutes, she rolled me over and asked what I wanted...FS, of course and she quoted me for $1.5, talked her down to $1.2. Started and finished mish, she gave me a great rub/tickle of the jewels as I was pounding (I love that!) Only downfall was she didn't let me kiss her anywhere on the face or head area (I like the GFE attention).

Probably won't see her again, still really want to experience Lena!

Take care and stay safe out there!

HF Sws

Lascivious
12-23-09, 03:18
I'm surprised it lasted this long. Very conservative area.

Member #3991
12-24-09, 10:54
I was out on the 78 doing holiday shopping and decided to take the opportunity to try a k-girl that I heard about who works off of Valley. Called MMS to see if she was available and yes was the answer. Drive over and MMS tells me to wait in the room as it seems Double G is busy.

After a wait of 10-15 she comes in. She looks very good to me with shorter curly hairs, plentiful fake boobs, a slender tight body, and pleasing face/smile. Not much in the preliminaries and then a fairly standard treatment. Even though she really didn't put out for me I could see the potential here. Her ACG was outstanding. I could have been in that position for quite a while. I had to ask for this as when I started she just wanted to lay on her back for standard miss.

I felt like cutting her tip a bit short for lack of effort but decided against it. The service was still OK and I think if I returned under different circumstances things might be different. I also like other girls here and want to be welcome as a decent customer.

Desertratco
12-30-09, 02:04
Was visiting SD (and going into TJ) last week. I was driving around on Xmas day and decided to hit a MP if I could find one open. Not looking for HE, but wasn't going to turn it down, either. Hit an MP at Balboa and Convoy. No name on the front, but lots of banners. The place has a "spa" in front as well--nails and hair, I think. Massage was .50 for an hour.

Girls are all dressed in typical salon garb--smock and scrub-type pants. I got a fairly pretty masseuse whose name I can't remember. We went into the massage area in the back (rooms with doors, thankfully), where I stripped down and, after spraying down the towels with alcohol spray, lay down.

Massage was decent. Things got a little better when, while massaging my thighs, she paid a little extra attention to the taint and exposed unit. When I turned over, she said "you like table shower?" I wasn't quite sure if extras were on the menu at that point, so I said yes.

The TS was unlike any I've seen. It was a padded table with a raised, reclined, end--picture a hospital bed, raised up. It was hard to stay on without sliding off the bottom end. Still, when she was doing the shower, I asked if she'd wash "down there." She smiled and obliged. I then asked if she could finish me. First time I've done that in a TS. then whispered in my ear "no talk!" i had to hang on a little to keep from slipping off the end, but managed to do so. HE was good; with the running water from the shower head, it kind of enhanced the experience, though the air was just a tad cold. Anyway, we finished cleaning up (easy to do!) and she dried me off.

I left .30 for tip, which is what I tip at home. She accepted it without question, so i don't think I undertipped. I don't know what the going rate is in SD, so if I stiffed her (so to speak), bummer.

Left happy--good Xmas present to myself, I guess, though my adventures in TJ were more satisfying. I posted those on ISG.

Gotta love San Diego!

Horny For SWs
12-30-09, 14:54
What's up fellas? Great report Desertratco, I'm gonna have to try that place out!

Hooked up with Lilly at Kiaa on Monday night, after paying the .6 entrance fee. Nice looking little girl from Laos, tight little butt, could've used more enhancements and size up top. Decent massage; I love how, as they work closer on your legs, how they always tease around the jewels and the touching gets better and better with each motion! On the flip, she gave my member some good attention, though she took a while to get the job done. Gave her some direction and she followed well, which ended up in a great HE! Tipped .40 for her work.

Stay safe out there and keep the reports coming in!

HF Sws

Chukichz
12-30-09, 16:41
I noticed the amp on Melrose in Vista was no longer putting ads in CL so I went by. There was already a new business at that address. Hate to see the good places drop off the map like that.

Chukichz
12-30-09, 16:49
I thought I'd try something new so went to Sunset in Escondido. Big mistake. The masseuse was Kim. Somewhat older K girl. I wanted only hj but she said it's xmas time. Take fs. I said no. She then started giving me head after applying a condom. It was really bad and she had a shitty attitude. After some minutes I had a somewhat happy ending.

She gave a lame massage at best and wanted everything over post haste. All and all a bad experience.

Lastly, I did a couple of trips to Moonlight and both were pretty bad. I had Cindy and at a later time with Gigi. I used to get pretty good service at Moonlight but it's really gone down hill. Both of these girls were attractive but wanted to get everything done and out the door. For the money one would think they would put more effort into what they do. Will not go back to the above mentioned amps.

Southali
12-30-09, 23:19
Was visiting SD (and going into Tijuana) last week. I was driving around on Christmas day and decided to hit a MP if I could find one open. Not looking for HE, but wasn't going to turn it down, either. Hit an MP at Balboa and Convoy. No name on the front, but lots of banners. The place has a "spa" in front as well-nails and hair, I think. Massage was. 50 for an hour.

Girls are all dressed in typical salon garb-smock and scrub-type pants. I got a fairly pretty masseuse whose name I can't remember. We went into the massage area in the back (rooms with doors, thankfully), where I stripped down and, after spraying down the towels with alcohol spray, lay down.

Massage was decent. Things got a little better when, while massaging my thighs, she paid a little extra attention to the taint and exposed unit. When I turned over, she said "you like table shower? " I wasn't quite sure if extras were on the menu at that point, so I said yes.

The TS was unlike any I've seen. It was a padded table with a raised, reclined, end-picture a hospital bed, raised up. It was hard to stay on without sliding off the bottom end. Still, when she was doing the shower, I asked if she'd wash "down there. " She smiled and obliged. I then asked if she could finish me. First time I've done that in a TS. Then whispered in my ear "no talk! " I had to hang on a little to keep from slipping off the end, but managed to do so. HE was good; with the running water from the shower head, it kind of enhanced the experience, though the air was just a tad cold. Anyway, we finished cleaning up (easy to do!) and she dried me off.

I left. 30 for tip, which is what I tip at home. She accepted it without question, so I don't think I undertipped. I don't know what the going rate is in SD, so if I stiffed her (so to speak), bummer.

Left happy-good Christmas present to myself, I guess, though my adventures in Tijuana were more satisfying. I posted those on ISG.

Have to love San Diego!I do not think you stiffed her at all. Personally I think a tip over. 20 for HE is too much. IMHO of course. Bad enough is SD you pay 20 more on avg in entrance and only get half the time as compared to up north.

John G Smith
12-31-09, 07:15
I noticed the amp on Melrose in Vista was no longer putting ads in CL so I went by. There was already a new business at that address. Hate to see the good places drop off the map like that.

I think the bad publicity from the summer AMP stings hurt their legit business. And since they didn't provide any "extras" either, not enough of us mongers bothered to keep them in business.

The truth of the matter is you can only get away with a legit-only AMP if the girls are very attractive and perfect the art of teasing. If the women are only average looking, AMPs have to provide at least a HJ to stay in business.

Besides, LE seems to indiscriminately go after all AMPs, so might as well provide a few "extras". After all, in the end being legit still didn't save the Melrose AMPs from the stings.

Dragonfly08
12-31-09, 10:58
T,

Thanks for the information. I sent you a PM for more specifics.

Joe Coodidge
12-31-09, 11:34
I thought I'd try something new so went to Sunset in Escondido. Big mistake. The masseuse was Kim. Somewhat older K girl. I wanted only hj but she said it's xmas time. Take fs. I said no. She then started giving me head after applying a condom. It was really bad and she had a shitty attitude. After some minutes I had a somewhat happy ending.

She gave a lame massage at best and wanted everything over post haste. All and all a bad experience.

Lastly, I did a couple of trips to Moonlight and both were pretty bad. I had Cindy and at a later time with Gigi. I used to get pretty good service at Moonlight but it's really gone down hill. Both of these girls were attractive but wanted to get everything done and out the door. For the money one would think they would put more effort into what they do. Will not go back to the above mentioned amps.

I've been to Sunset two times and both times were bad. The providers were older and tough to get any extras...

Desertratco
12-31-09, 20:35
I do not think you stiffed her at all. Personally I think a tip over. 20 for HE is too much. IMHO of course. Bad enough is SD you pay 20 more on avg in entrance and only get half the time as compared to up north.

Thanks for the tip (so to speak). Going rate around my neck of the woods is .30 for HE. In Vegas, it's even more--closer to .50. If SD can be had for less, I'm perfectly OK with that.

Maybe that's why the girl never complained.

OCTraveler
01-02-10, 00:37
Circumstances now have me focusing my attention to San Diego downtown and points south and yesterday I ventured into the wasteland also known as Chula Vista. Wound up stopping at Kiku spa - here's what transpired:

Place is pretty much of a dive where you can also rent a paint booth by the hour (not kidding). Knocked on the door and was met by what I expected to be the older mamasan - gave the "Sure I've been here before" response, paid my $45 for the 1/2 hour and was shown to a clean but very old room where I was told to disrobe.

3 minutes later the door opens and low and behold who opens the door? Mamasan - who has to be a few years older than the posted freeway speed in CA. I ask, "Oh, do you waork here alone?" She responds, "Yes." (Ah shit!)

What transpired thereafter was a mediocre but somewhat refreshing softmassage with gentle touching pf the backside region. On the flip, the soft touch continues including gentle caresses of Mr. Johnson, and without asking, she goes for the baby oil and gives a very satisfactory HJ to release.

Oh yeah, did I forget to tell you that during the massage and continuing through the HJ, my provider continued to have a conversation with me - asking questions like "How old are you?" "How long have you been married?" Kind of surreal!

When we finished, she insisted on helping me dress and when I gave her an almost embarassing tip of $20, she actually thanked me.

Will I go back? Only if I want to see if a similar performance will happen again or maybe to see if in fact there are other providers on the menu.

Be careful out there.

Daijiro
01-03-10, 04:32
Circumstances now have me focusing my attention to San Diego downtown and points south and yesterday I ventured into the wasteland also known as Chula Vista. Wound up stopping at Kiku spa - here's what transpired:

Place is pretty much of a dive where you can also rent a paint booth by the hour (not kidding). Knocked on the door and was met by what I expected to be the older mamasan - gave the "Sure I've been here before" response, paid my $45 for the 1/2 hour and was shown to a clean but very old room where I was told to disrobe.

3 minutes later the door opens and low and behold who opens the door? Mamasan - who has to be a few years older than the posted freeway speed in CA. I ask, "Oh, do you waork here alone?" She responds, "Yes." (Ah shit!)

What transpired thereafter was a mediocre but somewhat refreshing softmassage with gentle touching pf the backside region. On the flip, the soft touch continues including gentle caresses of Mr. Johnson, and without asking, she goes for the baby oil and gives a very satisfactory HJ to release.

Oh yeah, did I forget to tell you that during the massage and continuing through the HJ, my provider continued to have a conversation with me - asking questions like "How old are you?" "How long have you been married?" Kind of surreal!

When we finished, she insisted on helping me dress and when I gave her an almost embarassing tip of $20, she actually thanked me.

Will I go back? Only if I want to see if a similar performance will happen again or maybe to see if in fact there are other providers on the menu.

Be careful out there.

I can't believe that place is still there. I went there around 6 years ago. I think its the same mamasan. She said she was the only one working then. i didn't stay like you though.

Joe Coodidge
01-03-10, 13:01

Be careful out there.

Back in the day when I did not know shit about AMPs (or this forum), I visited a place in El Cajon somewhere. Same deal. Mamasan let me in to this old house that smelled like Korean food. She led me to a room where I disrobed and waited. Then she comes in. Seems she was cooking in the kitchen and came in with her apron on!

Lame massage but no extras. Never again! I remember I was so horny that I left there and went to that place on Convoy (long since gone) that the ladies would model lingerie while you wacked off.

Joe

Vaquero
01-04-10, 01:32
I read an on-line ad for a place on Friars, across the street from the former Minato Spa.

Anyway, I was driving to San Diego, and the ad was 40 bucks for an hour. From the sounds of it, they had a table shower, too.

So as I crossed the mountains on I-8, I called the number, and some dude answered the phone. I thought maybe it was LE. Or maybe some dude might try to massage me. But he assured me there were female massage therapists.

The 30-year-old Chinese girl, Monica, was cute and kept the towel covering my privates. Great massage. I grabbed her ass a few times during the massage, but she didn't react either way.

Toward the end, I waved my cock at her and asked if she wanted to put lotion there. She noted the peephole on the door and said the manager peeks in. Creepy. But Monica did flatter my cock.

I didn't expect a happy ending, in all honesty. But it was a great massage nonetheless, and Monica game me a hug good-bye, during which I patted her butt again.

I have her $20. Tell me if that's too cheap.

So I spent $60 total for a much needed massage that had me asleep at 10 that night. To get a quick hand job, I'd have had to spend another $60 to $80 in San Diego, I reckon.

Fangsdiam
01-04-10, 15:36
They have an another location in Kearney Mesa and there are no extras offered at either spot just a great massage. And yes the manager peeks in or actually comes in during a session.

Dragonfly08
01-05-10, 18:34
Based on T Shell's advice, I went to Yoshi in PB and saw Kimberly. Kimberly is an older, thicker asian(Korean?) with good English, a great attitude and monstrous pretty titties.

Half hour set me back $ all in for basic rub and tug.

Kelvinb
01-07-10, 20:34
Asia Spa, Well I know the economic times are hitting all of us mongers hard and unfortunately some of us can't consistently take advantage of the bargins in Escondido but I do when I can. I just wanted to see who would way in on a friendly discussion regarding who they think is better between Candy or Snow at Asia Spa. Three weeks ago I had a session with Snow that ranked pretty high. Intense FS session with a decent massage. Candy has always been solid and delivers a consistent fullfilling performance. Fellow mongers! What are your thoughts. Do you like Candy or taking a walk in the Snow?

Oreo69
01-08-10, 12:16
Asia Spa, Well I know the economic times are hitting all of us mongers hard and unfortunately some of us can't consistently take advantage of the bargins in Escondido but I do when I can. I just wanted to see who would way in on a friendly discussion regarding who they think is better between Candy or Snow at Asia Spa. Three weeks ago I had a session with Snow that ranked pretty high. Intense FS session with a decent massage. Candy has always been solid and delivers a consistent fullfilling performance. Fellow mongers! What are your thoughts. Do you like Candy or taking a walk in the Snow?I'd never tried Snow, but have had several sessions with Ms. Candy in the past. I always had a great time with her, especially since she'd always let me do her a la natural. However. Variety is the spice of life, and I'd surely love to add Snow to my resume.

Joe Coodidge
01-08-10, 13:18
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i_knead_you_and_you_need_me_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4907735

TIA

NotSlowingAt57
01-08-10, 21:27
FWIW I am a regular of Candy's. She gives a damn good massage, knows all my right buttons, and I can go in there KNOWING that she will take really good care of me. Unfortunately I don't get up there as often as I'd like anymore either (damn economy), and talking to her, it sounds like business is pretty slow. She rarely gets a day off these days.

Asia Spa, Well I know the economic times are hitting all of us mongers hard and unfortunately some of us can't consistently take advantage of the bargins in Escondido but I do when I can. I just wanted to see who would way in on a friendly discussion regarding who they think is better between Candy or Snow at Asia Spa. Three weeks ago I had a session with Snow that ranked pretty high. Intense FS session with a decent massage. Candy has always been solid and delivers a consistent fullfilling performance. Fellow mongers! What are your thoughts. Do you like Candy or taking a walk in the Snow?

Kelvinb
01-08-10, 22:31
Went to VIP and Amber wasn't there so I asked for a K-Girl. Love K-Girl's but younger usually works better for me. Had MiMi and all I can she is she will put out maximum effort but be advised that she's a much older K-Girl. So if you don't want to roll with the an older K-Girl pass on MiMi. Same nice North County prices. Total for everything $1. 30. Door $. 50 and tip $. 80.

Kelvinb
01-08-10, 22:33
Where you been brotha? Oreo69 provides all the great intel.

When you get a chance take a trip to the snow.

Oreo69
01-09-10, 00:58
Where you been brotha? Oreo69 provides all the great intel.

When you get a chance take a trip to the snow.Sadly, a trip to the Snow would be about 400 miles for me right now; I've been in Phoenix the past few months. Hoping to get back there someday soon and resume my banging days. Lots of AMP's out here too; haven't had the $$ to hit any yet but their rates are cheaper. I've commonly seen 1 hr for .6 online. Meanwhile, I check in here every day and live vicariously thru you guys.

Cash Value
01-09-10, 02:38
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/i_knead_you_and_you_need_me_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4907735

TIA

MMMmmmmm she looks good. I might try her.

I was going to try the older gal miriam? Shes off the 8 does massage in her back house. Strips down to her panties at the end of the massage. I know shes about 50 with fake boobs but Im still gonna try her. Hope she does some sensual stuff too.

Starcrossedfil
01-09-10, 02:43
I keep getting mixed signals from the advertisements for Orchid Day Spa on Coronado. On the one hand, it seems pretty nice, clean, and, umm. Legite. On the other hand, it's listed on Craigslist with every other place / service provider. Also, they use the seemingly standard tagline, "Pretty, sweet and cute asian girls gives massage from the heart. "

If anybody can clarify the true nature of this place (I. E. Will I be tossing my money away or not), please let me know.

Roadglide
01-09-10, 20:51
I was going to try the older gal miriam? Shes off the 8 does massage in her back house. Strips down to her panties at the end of the massage. I know shes about 50 with fake boobs but Im still gonna try her. Hope she does some sensual stuff too.Dumb question, but why would you even think about paying a 50 something provider with face tits to do ANYTHING?

There are a lot of younger women out there even though they are all overpriced in what you get. We gotta try to keep the price down, and even thinking about an over 30 chick is just strange to me.

Joe Coodidge
01-10-10, 01:05
I keep getting mixed signals from the advertisements for Orchid Day Spa on Coronado. On the one hand, it seems pretty nice, clean, and, umm. Legite. On the other hand, it's listed on Craigslist with every other place / service provider. Also, they use the seemingly standard tagline, "Pretty, sweet and cute asian girls gives massage from the heart. "

If anybody can clarify the true nature of this place (I. E. Will I be tossing my money away or not), please let me know.

Hard to say. Give it a try and report back!