PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

BlueSkyBlue
10-13-20, 22:18
I would suggest to you try 30 minutes to start out.

Couple of reasons, first of all the girl is looking to turn a customer over as quickly as possible, She's there to make money, sorry that's just reality.

You're basically paying her to be nice and warm and friendly and receptive to your physical intimacy but unless it takes you a long time to finish (most guys actually finish in just a couple of minutes) She's going to be more worried about getting you out the door Once the deed is done.

Not every girl but most FS providers are going to try to get right down to business and get you out as soon they can, whether you pay for a half hour or full hour, a lot of them will just get up and say OK we're done even though you might have 45 minutes left on what you paid house fee.

Most of the time the tip is for the session with the girl. Regular full service providers usually have already calculated what they're going to make for the session. Haggling is usually a mood killer is something that I don’t personally participate in very much if there’s too much haggling I just say OK I’m done and leave.

So until you develop a good rapport and a friendly business relationship with a girl, just pay the half hour house fee and expect to pay the same Tip to the girl, Plenty of guys think theyll get better service by bigger tips and thats a whole conversation to be had on that subject but my personal belief Is it sure if you tip double the going rate theyll remember you I dont think its a guarantee a better service .

But anyway for most customers thats not practical

Of course as always, your mileage will vary. No two situations are exactly the same.

Hi mongers, new here but been in the hobby for almost 10 years now. My usual is a $40 house for 30 min and $40-60 tip for HE, $60 if the provider is into it and allows some touching.

I'm thinking of giving FS a try. I'd rather have 1 hour so I can fully relax and get my money's worth. Question is do you guys usually tip $140-160 whether it's 30 min or 60 min? Or is a higher tip expected for 60 min FS?

Lion1
10-13-20, 23:38
Anyone have any intel on this provider? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/175125.

TIA.

-AJ.She is real and a sweet girl. Probably mid 30's but could pass for younger. Some of the pictures are deceptive. She's kinda thick. The picture of her sitting on the massage table that is tilted gives a good idea of her body. Ok face, but not a beauty or a beast. I went for a 140 nude mutual touch 30 minute rub. Decent massage skills. Lots of access. She hinted upgrades are available. YMMV. Not my type, so I didn't indulge and won't return, but if you like them meaty, she may be worth a visit.

Gozer
10-13-20, 23:41
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

CowBoom
10-13-20, 23:44
North county? Carlsbad? Oceanside, San Marcos?

I will be in town from TN looking for at least mutual touch.

CBJ.

Any word on the place above Rookies?

Any info greatly appreciated. I will be in the area Friday and Saturday.

Would love to see two or three in the area.

And can give you all a rundown on the slim pickings in Knoxville TN.

Thanks in advance.There is little information on what's going on, in the North County. Keep in mind, ask if the rooms are private (no door), if not, your not getting nothing. Places that advertise "foot massage", are less likely to offer anything. Hopefully someone has better intelligence than me.

AJaxer11
10-14-20, 03:34
She is real and a sweet girl. Probably mid 30's but could pass for younger. Some of the pictures are deceptive. She's kinda thick. The picture of her sitting on the massage table that is tilted gives a good idea of her body. Ok face, but not a beauty or a beast. I went for a 140 nude mutual touch 30 minute rub. Decent massage skills. Lots of access. She hinted upgrades are available. YMMV. Not my type, so I didn't indulge and won't return, but if you like them meaty, she may be worth a visit.Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

SoonerSooner23
10-14-20, 15:19
I saw Kim in Encinitas a few times, as I like a good massage. She claims a lot of training in her ads, but her massage was quite mediocre. I returned hoping she might become erotic, and she started a HJ one time, after about a minute, she said she was too tired. Many, many of the AMP ladies give much better massages PLUS more. Kim places her own ads, if she does not like it somewhere, then who's to blameI used to see her when I worked up north. Massage is decent depending on the day; she can be lazy. However she will do BBBJ with no cim. I guess YMMV with her.

UCBaja2
10-14-20, 17:45
Saw Yam Yam last week at her apartment in MV. 45 minutes for 160. Great body for an older Japanese woman. Strip down and hop on the table. She gets naked and starts sensual massage. She ends the first half with body slides and tells you to flip. She does about 5 min of sensual massage after the flip, gets on top and does some teasing and camel slides. She gets in RCG and grinds away riding my cock. After about 5 min of fucking she hops off and finishes me in her hand. Repeatable. Arigato Yamyam.

Zyzzx4044
10-14-20, 18:49
Lucky Energy Spa is the place to go!

Dragonfly08
10-14-20, 22:04
Do better.

If you took the time to log in and write something, write something that adds value:

- Who did you see?

- What did she look like?

- How was the service?

- What was the price?

Thank you.

Lucky Energy Spa is the place to go!

Nick916
10-15-20, 00:18
Sounds good, condom?

Saw Yam Yam last week at her apartment in MV. 45 minutes for 160. Great body for an older Japanese woman. Strip down and hop on the table. She gets naked and starts sensual massage. She ends the first half with body slides and tells you to flip. She does about 5 min of sensual massage after the flip, gets on top and does some teasing and camel slides. She gets in RCG and grinds away riding my cock. After about 5 min of fucking she hops off and finishes me in her hand. Repeatable. Arigato Yamyam.

Ryan1979
10-15-20, 02:54
I ended up checking it out for myself this morning. Summer was there by herself. Cute girl with nice tits but a little older than most would want at a FS spot but she was very friendly and accommodating. Seemed to actually enjoy it as much as I did. After the deed she even got up on the table and layed with me and cuddled for a good 20 minutes LOL. Standard. 4 h / $.4. This place is affiliated with Diamond in SV. Said she is over there most of the time.I forgot her name and didn't ask, because we remembered each other from the former A-Spa. Cute mid 20's, early 30's sweetheart. Decent English and sincerely wants to please. Those familiar with the now defunct A-Spa will know what to expect in terms of service. BP and RM ads says nuru, but there's no shower.

PegasusZX
10-15-20, 04:38
Saw Yam Yam last week at her apartment in MV. 45 minutes for 160. Great body for an older Japanese woman. Strip down and hop on the table. She gets naked and starts sensual massage. She ends the first half with body slides and tells you to flip. She does about 5 min of sensual massage after the flip, gets on top and does some teasing and camel slides. She gets in RCG and grinds away riding my cock. After about 5 min of fucking she hops off and finishes me in her hand. Repeatable. Arigato Yamyam.No mention of a cover in your report -Did you Raw Dawg Yam Yam?

JbBlack77
10-15-20, 07:50
Saw Yam Yam last week at her apartment in MV. 45 minutes for 160. Great body for an older Japanese woman. Strip down and hop on the table. She gets naked and starts sensual massage. She ends the first half with body slides and tells you to flip. She does about 5 min of sensual massage after the flip, gets on top and does some teasing and camel slides. She gets in RCG and grinds away riding my cock. After about 5 min of fucking she hops off and finishes me in her hand. Repeatable. Arigato Yamyam.Bare, I presume?

HorneyDog1C
10-15-20, 08:55
I saw her before and while it was a great time it was BBBJ followed by CBJ and then CFS. But then YMMV.

UCBaja2
10-15-20, 09:07
No mention of a cover in your report -Did you Raw Dawg Yam Yam?It was CBJ + CFS.

JackeRouac
10-15-20, 14:02
I used to see her when I worked up north. Massage is decent depending on the day; she can be lazy. However she will do BBBJ with no cim. I guess YMMV with her.I think the OP was talking about Kim in Encinitas who doesn't post often, charges $1. 0, works out of the back room at her house and is at most a HJ. Whereas SoonerSooner is likely talking about MissKim, formerly off Carlsbad Village and now in Oceanside. I've seen both, and I would think the opportunity for BBBJ is more representative of MissKim.

OneCanSam
10-15-20, 15:50
Hello you wonderful people.

First time post so I won't spill all my secrets, haha. I live in north county, so for all of those asking, here is my intel:

San Marcos: Crystal Massage 40/40 HJ only mid 40's Asian decent technique, armor on. Angie Massage 40/40 HJ, early 40's good technique armor on also. Massage oxide 40/40 HJ great technique (edges you while on all fours), on the bigger side but allowed topless touching. Relaxation Spa 40/40 HJ late 30's one did a thing with double mint gum where she blew on you during the HJ but no BJ, it was odd and I didn't like it. Never saw her again because of it. The rest of them same age, nice mom vibe but not hot. Good finish, I do repeat because they're cool. Holy massage 40/40 HJ, had a hot Asian but haven't seen her since pre covid, the rest are the same as everywhere else. You get the vibe, all of San Marcos is 40/40 HJ middle age Asian woman. Stay tuned for next week and I'll give my Escondido review. Happy covering.

Dctex99
10-15-20, 19:35

First time post so I won't spill all my secrets, haha. I live in north county, so for all of those asking, here is my intel:

San Marcos: Crystal Massage 40/40 HJ only mid 40's Asian decent technique, armor on. Angie Massage 40/40 HJ, early 40's good technique armor on also. Massage oxide 40/40 HJ great technique (edges you while on all fours), on the bigger side but allowed topless touching. Relaxation Spa 40/40 HJ late 30's one did a thing with double mint gum where she blew on you during the HJ but no BJ, it was odd and I didn't like it. Never saw her again because of it. The rest of them same age, nice mom vibe but not hot. Good finish, I do repeat because they're cool. Holy massage 40/40 HJ, had a hot Asian but haven't seen her since pre covid, the rest are the same as everywhere else. You get the vibe, all of San Marcos is 40/40 HJ middle age Asian woman. Stay tuned for next week and I'll give my Escondido review. Happy covering. In Escondido...The NEW Hello Massage, 17th / Centre City. You might like, but not Awesome!

BlueSkyBlue
10-15-20, 22:46
I'm not trying to call you out or suggest that you haven't recently visited but the house fees have gone up.

I visited Crystal three weeks ago and it was $60 an hour and a year ago it was $50 an hour so just saying.

Same thing with Angie it was $50 an hour a year ago or more.

Holy has been $60 an hour for at least 3 years.

The only place I know for sure is it still $40 an hour in San Marcos is massage wen and my last visit there a few weeks ago, I left a $50 tip because it was a good massage but the provider was definitely older heavier and not particularly cute but she was very skilled.

Appreciate the Intel but do you ask that don't mislead mongers who will go in there (based on your report) and have that uncomfortable moment finding out the house fee they are expecting to pay is higher than what you're reporting.

San Marcos: Crystal Massage 40/40 HJ only mid 40's Asian decent technique, armor on. Angie Massage 40/40 HJ, early 40's good technique armor on also. Massage oxide 40/40 HJ great technique (edges you while on all fours), on the bigger side but allowed topless touching. Relaxation Spa 40/40 HJ late 30's one did a thing with double mint gum where she blew on you during the HJ but no BJ, it was odd and I didn't like it. Never saw her again because of it. The rest of them same age, nice mom vibe but not hot. Good finish, I do repeat because they're cool. Holy massage 40/40 HJ, had a hot Asian but haven't seen her since pre covid, the rest are the same as everywhere else. You get the vibe, all of San Marcos is 40/40 HJ middle age Asian woman. Stay tuned for next week and I'll give my Escondido review. Happy covering.

OneCanSam
10-15-20, 23:15
You are correct, in my lack of proof reading I should have said 40 hhr. And the hr is 50-60, thank you for the good catch.

I'm not trying to call you out or suggest that you haven't recently visited but the house fees have gone up.

I visited Crystal three weeks ago and it was $60 an hour and a year ago it was $50 an hour so just saying.

Same thing with Angie it was $50 an hour a year ago or more.

Holy has been $60 an hour for at least 3 years.

The only place I know for sure is it still $40 an hour in San Marcos is massage wen and my last visit there a few weeks ago, I left a $50 tip because it was a good massage but the provider was definitely older heavier and not particularly cute but she was very skilled.

Appreciate the Intel but do you ask that don't mislead mongers who will go in there (based on your report) and have that uncomfortable moment finding out the house fee they are expecting to pay is higher than what you're reporting.

CATraveler
10-16-20, 00:32
I saw her before and while it was a great time it was BBBJ followed by CBJ and then CFS. But then YMMV.My experiences with YamYam has been BBJ in shower to start with, to the table for massage. About 30 min the tezing starts then the flip. Onto HJ till ready then CFS, usually bent forward over the table.

Recently very Covid careful.

Ryan1979
10-16-20, 02:08
Fans of Emma, she's back. For fans of Lily, Emma is a close second if not equal in service. Also met another new girl, Vicky. Tight body and a sweet looking booty. Was wearing a mask, but still looked very appealing. Regulars know what to expect, just sharing the current lineup.

JbBlack77
10-16-20, 07:48
Exactly on every point! I will add, she was a GREAT VALUE at $100 OTD before and even at $120 it's good and dependable. I tried tipping her $40 a few weeks ago, said that was all I had. She was NOT happy. She wasn't a *****, but won't try that again. She does give full access up top and some access below.I saw Anna yesterday after reading a number of posts about her. I called ahead to assure she was available. When I arrived a cute 20 something Chinese girl in a black cotton dress greeted me. I told her I had called and that I wanted an hour appointment, $60. I don't know if she's a masseuse, but she had great muscular legs! I ask to go to the restroom, upon arrival back to the room, a masked Anna greeted me with my change.

I asked for a shower, and she accommodated me as I asked for her to wash me. It was great with her unintelligible comments. We return to the room and she finishes drying me off and I lay face down on the bed. She oils me up and starts massaging me frequently going over my ass. After 10 minutes she spreads my legs and massages my balls. I ask if I should turn over. Yes was the reply. As I did, she pulled up her top to expose very nicely shaped breasts. I kissed and licked her nipples. She also unbuttoned her dress and pulled it down. I started rubbing her clit and sucking her tits as she jerked me off. It took about 5 minutes and it was really good. She wiped me off, I got dressed and I tipped her $60 as she gave me water.

As I was leaving, I saw a younger girl, maybe a teen or early 20's, drawing the blinds. I'm wondering if she was Anna's daughter.

Anna has a great body but poor massage skills. She knows her clientele are there for something else. I walked out the door in 35-40 minutes, with a shower! I will see her again, but only for 30 minutes.

FredRub
10-16-20, 09:49
Fans of Emma, she's back. For fans of Lily, Emma is a close second if not equal in service. Also met another new girl, Vicky. Tight body and a sweet looking booty. Was wearing a mask, but still looked very appealing. Regulars know what to expect, just sharing the current lineup.I had a better time with Bella than Emma.

Emma was so rush that it turned me off I didn't end up cumming.

Bella in the other hand, which is just as beautiful let me pound her as hard as I wanted.

And never rushed me. Pounded that thing for at least 8 minutes after 3-5 minutes of CBJ.

I hate that they expect you to cum in 5 minutes when you paid for half hour LOL (including the 10 minutes massage).

For 220 otd I want to enjoy it LOL.

BlueSkyBlue
10-16-20, 10:32
There's a new parlour in the Del Norte plaza which would be on West Del Norte near the Vons shopping plaza.

Somebody wants to take one for the team and report that would be helpful it's good to see new places opening up in Escondido after years of shut downs.

In Escondido...The NEW Hello Massage, 17th / Centre City. You might like, but not Awesome!

JamulSucks
10-16-20, 12:35
There's a new parlour in the Del Norte plaza which would be on West Del Norte near the Vons shopping plaza.

Somebody wants to take one for the team and report that would be helpful it's good to see new places opening up in Escondido after years of shut downs.Tried it. No services, lots of COVID protection and the girls there are on the younger side. OK massage place. I think it was like 90 for 1. 5 hours.

AmpFan09
10-16-20, 17:13

Somebody wants to take one for the team and report that would be helpful it's good to see new places opening up in Escondido after years of shut downs.If I remember correctly the old one was legit. I'll likely check it out soon.

AmpFan09
10-16-20, 17:18
I think the OP was talking about Kim in Encinitas who doesn't post often, charges $1. 0, works out of the back room at her house and is at most a HJ. Whereas SoonerSooner is likely talking about MissKim, formerly off Carlsbad Village and now in Oceanside. I've seen both, and I would think the opportunity for BBBJ is more representative of MissKim.The key to her is getting high with her. It is YMMV but I've gotten more mileage in said situation.

BlueSkyBlue
10-16-20, 19:49
I think you're talking about the Sunny massage place which would be on the San Marcos / western side of the I 15 . It's right next-door to Vons and a Ace hardware store had shut down.

That place was always legit for me, Family run place with younger providers that were just massage, skilled but no extras were available to me.

This new place is A different location, right next to Centre City Parkway and West Del Norte next to a different Vons, there's an IHOP, chase bank and a Dairy Queen in that plaza, Just a block away from the old Thai massage place that shut down a few years ago.

If I remember correctly the old one was legit. I'll likely check it out soon.

Ryan1979
10-16-20, 23:03
I had a better time with Bella than Emma.

Emma was so rush that it turned me off I didn't end up cumming.

Bella in the other hand, which is just as beautiful let me pound her as hard as I wanted.

And never rushed me. Pounded that thing for at least 8 minutes after 3-5 minutes of CBJ.

I hate that they expect you to cum in 5 minutes when you paid for half hour LOL (including the 10 minutes massage).

For 220 otd I want to enjoy it LOL.No argument about Bella, but like Lily, Emma has a strong customer base for good reason. I like both for different reasons.

FredRub
10-17-20, 01:34
No argument about Bella, but like Lily, Emma has a strong customer base for good reason. I like both for different reasons.Bella was covering for Emma because of Aunt Flo. Heard she will be going back to LA before Nov I've never seen lily how would you describe her.

Garthie1
10-17-20, 13:57
North county? Carlsbad? Oceanside, San Marcos?

I will be in town from TN looking for at least mutual touch.

CBJ.

Any word on the place above Rookies?

Any info greatly appreciated. I will be in the area Friday and Saturday.

Would love to see two or three in the area.

And can give you all a rundown on the slim pickings in Knoxville TN.

Thanks in advance.Friend, the west coast scene ain't like the east coast. Chinese AMPs (CAMPS) fuck just like Korean AMPs. If the door locks and / or it has a sliding window, they going to be fucking. You might find a legitimate massage, but most have HE one way or another.

BTW, by 'slim pickings' if you mean 'no pickings', you'd be spot on. There used to be a handful of KAMPS in Kingston Pike or so, but TBI knocked that shit off. If a crow had to land on an AMP in Tennessee, it'd fly nonstop from Bristol to Memphis.

I don't have much knowledge of Carlsbad or so, but PM me if you want some advice closer to San Diego.

Reds101
10-17-20, 15:03
The key to her is getting high with her. It is YMMV but I've gotten more mileage in said situation.Can you clarify? Are you talking about 420 and did you bring your own to share?

Robert32
10-17-20, 15:26
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/oceanside-sanmarcos-sandiego-escondido/9735573.html

Has any one been to this place? I stopped by yesterday but had to leave. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Other Sailor
10-18-20, 02:42
Stopped by tonight since it's close to my area and I've been looking for a FS place I don't have to drive 30 min to. Last AMP experience was with Cherry around Feb. Was planning on seeing her again but read here that she didn't come back when KK opened up. Disappointed and got me back lurking here to see if there was any FS spots that are closer than MBC and MRC.

Anyway, came to the door, rang the bell, greeted by mamasan who did a temp check. Even checked my I'd because of my babyface but it's normal to me. Asked for an hour, she told me 45 min was available. Took it and waited in a room. Waited for maybe 5 min before being greeted by a cute K-girl in one of those dresses you see girls going to raves or sorority parties in. She bent over a lot so it hiked up the dress a good amount of times and she didn't really bother fixing it. Couldn't get a good idea about her age because she kept her mask on the entire time. But during the table shower she looked to be mid-late 30's at the oldest. Then in the room, maybe late 20's early 30's. I'm not a good age guesser so take it with a grain of salt. Shower was a good 15 minutes before I made it back to the room. Massage was pretty much non-existent but I wasn't really looking for one anyway. She spent maybe 15 ish minutes pushing down on my arms and back and doing that really light feather touch up and down my legs, teasing the jewels every now and again. On the flip she asked what I wanted, told her everything, didn't negotiate a tip. Got down to it, she pulled down / up her dress to her waist. Bra made it look like she had Bs but she's an A with those cute eraser nipples that I love. CBJ which lasted maybe 20 seconds before she stopped and hopped on RCG. She tried to move with me but I held her and did the work myself. Let me suck on her nipples too. She asked me to get on top, didn't last long because I felt myself about to blow so I slowed down / stopped. Flipped her over into doggy. Asked for some DATY but she said next time (worth a shot). Got some more nipple pinches / boob squeezes in before I pulled her to the edge of the bed and blew in the bag. She asked how many times I blew and was throwing out guesses like 2 or 3 times. Guessing it was because of the times I slowed down and stopped to change positions. Told her only once and she was surprised at how much I left in the bag. Had me lay back down and hot toweled me then herself. Got up right as mms walked by to give some kind of time warning. Talked about tip and we basically went down the rates. House is. 6/. 8/1 for 30/45/60 min respectively. Tip is 1. 4/1. 8/2. I probably could've gotten away with 1. 7 or even 1. 6 if I tried hard enough but I had a good time, so she earned it. Her name is Sera. English wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination but enough to get by. Has a shyness but opens up once you flirt a bit. She made a card for me (that they keep), no name on it, just last 4 of phone number. 10th massage waives the house fee.

Now for a little extra that I'm pretty sure those who are interested will want to hear. There's a schedule on the door you walk through to get to the back. Mms was even basically advertising it to me on my way out. Not sure how often it gets updated but should be real good intel. Sundays only have 1 girl working (the rest of the week has 2). I think her name is Lila or Lily and I think she works Mon / Tues too. If not all 3 days, then Sun / Mon. Memory is kinda fuzzy at this point. Jenny works Thurs / Fri. Going to try to see her next unless you guys start heading over to take advantage. Sera is on Fri / Sat. There was another name on the list for the night but I don't remember the name nor did I see / hear her. Didn't make an effort to memorize anyone else because I wouldn't go on those days anyway.

Lovable
10-18-20, 11:20
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/oceanside-sanmarcos-sandiego-escondido/9735573.html

Has any one been to this place? I stopped by yesterday but had to leave. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.Texted the number but didn't get any response. Ad says by appt only.

SoonerSooner23
10-18-20, 13:36
I think the OP was talking about Kim in Encinitas who doesn't post often, charges $1. 0, works out of the back room at her house and is at most a HJ. Whereas SoonerSooner is likely talking about MissKim, formerly off Carlsbad Village and now in Oceanside. I've seen both, and I would think the opportunity for BBBJ is more representative of MissKim.No, I was talking about Kim in Encinitas! I figured it was on the menu for all but I guess YMMV. I have also seen MsKim in Carlsbad. Never got high with her but she did say there was GFE available if interested. I passed due to the amount and I was more than satisfied with her Russian finishes.

PoundingFather
10-18-20, 14:27
I have been having good luck with YuYu at Chinese massage in chula vista. Becoming a regular with her she lets me rawdog.

Nydru90
10-18-20, 14:36
Hey guys I'm a senior member from south florida that just moved to San diego. Been here 3 weeks and I love it so far. This past Thrusday night I went out to you spa in lemon grove. My attendent was mimi 40 something, slim, bcup breast, 6/10 face. I took a stand up shower before the massage, then layed nude on the table. The massage was mediorce but still relaxing, not much tease from her but the whole time I was feelng up mimi"s legs and ass without any objection. Before the flip mimi left the room for a minute and came back with a small towell which I learned later held lube, seran wrap, and a rubber. After the flip she became playful as I slid my hand up her shorts and pulled her panties down. She asked how much will I pay and I told her 120 which she happily agreed to. Soon after she got nude and placed the seran wrap on JR and sucked till I was rock hard. With Jr now at full attention she replaced the seran wrap with the rubber and told me to get on top. She layed flat knees bent spread eagale on the massage table and I slid in stand up mish. I pounded away till the rubbber was filled with a 3 week load. All in all I had a good time and will return. 60 house fee +120 tip=180 for the experience.

RChangDatyKing
10-18-20, 14:41
Hey guys I'm a senior member from south florida that just moved to San diego. Been here 3 weeks and I love it so far. This past Thrusday night I went out to you spa in lemon grove. My attendent was mimi 40 something, slim, bcup breast, 6/10 face. I took a stand up shower before the massage, then layed nude on the table. The massage was mediorce but still relaxing, not much tease from her but the whole time I was feelng up mimi"s legs and ass without any objection. Before the flip mimi left the room for a minute and came back with a small towell which I learned later held lube, seran wrap, and a rubber. After the flip she became playful as I slid my hand up her shorts and pulled her panties down. She asked how much will I pay and I told her 120 which she happily agreed to. Soon after she got nude and placed the seran wrap on JR and sucked till I was rock hard. With Jr now at full attention she replaced the seran wrap with the rubber and told me to get on top. She layed flat knees bent spread eagale on the massage table and I slid in stand up mish. I pounded away till the rubbber was filled with a 3 week load. All in all I had a good time and will return. 60 house fee +120 tip=180 for the experience.Hydru-.

Glad you had a great time. Welcome to San Diego. Great you were able to find something in the East County.

PoundingFather
10-18-20, 15:39
I have been having good luck with YuYu at Chinese massage in chula vista. Becoming a regular with her she lets me rawdog.She's in her 40's. 5' 6". 180 lbs. Nice shape. Usually is the only one running the place with the exception of a guy in the back doing laundry. She will give you a basic massage and then flip you ever. House fee is $60 and fee for BBJ & Creampie $120.

MichaelOhSix
10-18-20, 19:22

Has any one been to this place? I stopped by yesterday but had to leave. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.I've been here many times when COVID shutdowns first began. Very hot latinas available. I've posted my reviews here. Haven't been here in a while so on Monday I decided to check out the new talent since my inquiry about old talent was that new ladies are available. Only one or two available everyday is different. Ruby came out body was a 8 face was a 4 attitude 6 service was a 7. 170 otd. She wasn't like the last girls so no need to get into details. Not worth a repeat. Yet if you're a Latina lover such as myself, roll the dice on any day other than Monday. Good luck and be safe.

Dctex99
10-18-20, 21:25
I think you're talking about the Sunny massage place which would be on the San Marcos / western side of the I 15 . It's right next-door to Vons and a Ace hardware store had shut down.

That place was always legit for me, Family run place with younger providers that were just massage, skilled but no extras were available to me.

This new place is A different location, right next to Centre City Parkway and West Del Norte next to a different Vons, there's an IHOP, chase bank and a Dairy Queen in that plaza, Just a block away from the old Thai massage place that shut down a few years ago.This place JUST says Massage. No name. Strictly legit. Warned me twice, but great massage!

EH09M3
10-19-20, 00:00
You should work for the San Diego Board of Tourism! LOL!

Hydru-.

Glad you had a great time. Welcome to San Diego. Great you were able to find something in the East County.

Ryan1979
10-19-20, 02:03
Bella was covering for Emma because of Aunt Flo. Heard she will be going back to LA before Nov I've never seen lily how would you describe her.Lily at Mesa Ridge Court (AKA Flanders) is legendary. Tight, all natural bod, GFE for her regulars and more for the boys she likes. Emma is a close second, but second nonetheless.

Vv069
10-19-20, 02:59
Thank you JM619 for your recommendations!

Providing my review as requested:

After reading about 30 pages of forum posts, I was torn between visiting Pine and MRC from your recommendations. I drove by Pine on a Wednesday evening and did not find it appealing from the outside. So, decided to visit MRC (Mesa Ridge Court). I totally parked in the parking lot since I wasn't in the mood for a hike. There were NO cars in the lot. My best experiences around the USA Was had in AMPs with little signage out front. MRC was this. One sign. "SPA".

I walked in and was told "one minute!" from someone hidden inside. A moment later, a cute thin Asian woman retrieved me and sent me to my room. She asked that I get undressed and THIS time, I did as was told. Face down on the table. The same girl comes back; thin with some curve, maybe 30 ish, cute A / B cups, tiny waist. I'd score her looks an 8, but I have a thing for her nationality. She tells me her name, Emma. She started with a dry massage that clearly was meant to give me an opportunity to make my intentions known. She moved up toward my head, grabbed my hands and placed them next to her thighs. I touch, I squeeze a very nice little butt, and she gets the signal she's looking for.

We discuss tip. $60 at the door plus $160 tip. I also ended up giving her an extra $20 on speculation.

After baby wiping my chest and little friend, she kicks things off with a HJ which turns to BBBJ which turns to Hot Water BBBJ (OMG, what a pleasant surprise that was) which turned into 69 with DATY (not shaved). She slid her body up and down my little fella giving some attention to her beautiful breasts. Her hands almost got me early, but she stopped just in time. She grabs a hat for jimmy and squats for CG CFS. We rotate to mish and I just slowly move in and out and take in this beautiful creature allowing me access. Most of the time one of us had to have a mask on, so no DFK or LFK, but taking turns was alright. She moans and is shy and moves well. I know my 30 min is coming to an end and I'm stalling, but she starts really drawing me in, squeezes tight and I relent. She continued squeezing while inside making me convulse and making herself giggle.

She leaves to get a hot towel and returns wearing one. Before I get dressed, I stand up and pull her to me one more time, open the towel and give her a nude hug. We get dressed, she cuddles up to me in front of a full length mirror and smiles, and then I'm walked out. I left still hard, my little friend acting like a spoiled kid getting dragged out of a toy store empty handed. On the way out, she did say there was a new girl who just started. I couldn't understand the name she gave me with her accent, but it sounded like "Vic". I didn't see her face, she was working on someone in another dark room with the door open. She looked pretty short. If anyone ends up learning more about the new girl, please share!

For me, this was my third ATF. GFE Vegas Asian incall was #1, hottest girl I've ever been inside of in DC was #2, and this girl comes in #3 just for how talented she was for me. YMMV as we all enjoy different things. For me, she hit some of my favorite buttons. Hope this review finds you all healthy and happy, and thank you again JM619!

Ok dude, to find what you seek, check out one of these places. If you can't find them, I recommend using rubmaps or google.

Pine.

KnowKnots.

Mercury.

Chinese herbal palace (on lusk).

Flanders / Mesa ridge court.

Please leave a review after visiting.

RChangDatyKing
10-19-20, 09:13
You should work for the San Diego Board of Tourism! LOL!Hey bro!

Just helping out another member who reached out for some recommendations.

I haven't seen our favorite Latina advertised in awhile. You must be keeping her busy. LOL.

I hope all is well. Stay safe and happy hobbying!

Dolan85
10-19-20, 12:59
Called them up this morning and lady on the phone said said only Emma was working so I decided to visit based on previous reviews. I get this short girl with long hair, a little chubby but borderline 6/7. Basically get a really good CBJ, its on par with some of the better BBBJs I've gotten at sdag, but beyond that she refused to do anything besides mish, used her leg to prevent me from going deeper than like half way and it was all a bunch of fake moans. Total damage was 2. At that point why not go to a k girl agency for a bit more and double the time no? Either way on the way out girl said her name was Vicky so I got the new girl whom they had told me was at luck sometime today and not Emma the supposedly only girl there. Pretty disappointed but wouldn't hurt to try again if they actually let me see the girl I'd asked for over the phone.

JamulSucks
10-19-20, 15:14

After reading about 30 pages of forum posts, I was torn between visiting Pine and MRC from your recommendations. I drove by Pine on a Wednesday evening and did not find it appealing from the outside. So, decided to visit MRC (Mesa Ridge Court). I totally parked in the parking lot since I wasn't in the mood for a hike. There were NO cars in the lot. My best experiences around the USA Was had in AMPs with little signage out front. MRC was this. One sign. "SPA".

I walked in and was told "one minute!" from someone hidden inside. A moment later, a cute thin Asian woman retrieved me and sent me to my room. She asked that I get undressed and THIS time, I did as was told. Face down on the table. The same girl comes back; thin with some curve, maybe 30 ish, cute A / B cups, tiny waist. I'd score her looks an 8, but I have a thing for her nationality. She tells me her name, Emma. She started with a dry massage that clearly was meant to give me an opportunity to make my intentions known. She moved up toward my head, grabbed my hands and placed them next to her thighs. I touch, I squeeze a very nice little butt, and she gets the signal she's looking for.

We discuss tip. $60 at the door plus $160 tip. I also ended up giving her an extra $20 on speculation.

After baby wiping my chest and little friend, she kicks things off with a HJ which turns to BBBJ which turns to Hot Water BBBJ (OMG, what a pleasant surprise that was) which turned into 69 with DATY (not shaved). She slid her body up and down my little fella giving some attention to her beautiful breasts. Her hands almost got me early, but she stopped just in time. She grabs a hat for jimmy and squats for CG CFS. We rotate to mish and I just slowly move in and out and take in this beautiful creature allowing me access. Most of the time one of us had to have a mask on, so no DFK or LFK, but taking turns was alright. She moans and is shy and moves well. I know my 30 min is coming to an end and I'm stalling, but she starts really drawing me in, squeezes tight and I relent. She continued squeezing while inside making me convulse and making herself giggle.

She leaves to get a hot towel and returns wearing one. Before I get dressed, I stand up and pull her to me one more time, open the towel and give her a nude hug. We get dressed, she cuddles up to me in front of a full length mirror and smiles, and then I'm walked out. I left still hard, my little friend acting like a spoiled kid getting dragged out of a toy store empty handed. On the way out, she did say there was a new girl who just started. I couldn't understand the name she gave me with her accent, but it sounded like "Vic". I didn't see her face, she was working on someone in another dark room with the door open. She looked pretty short. If anyone ends up learning more about the new girl, please share!

For me, this was my third ATF. GFE Vegas Asian incall was #1, hottest girl I've ever been inside of in DC was #2, and this girl comes in #3 just for how talented she was for me. YMMV as we all enjoy different things. For me, she hit some of my favorite buttons. Hope this review finds you all healthy and happy, and thank you again JM619!It's Vicky and she's a gem. I saw her last week and I've seen her three times since then already. Can't get enough! See my review earlier in the forum.

Vv069
10-19-20, 15:23
Thank you! I now have 2 reasons to return!

10 out of 10 Vicky and legendary Lily.

Also, thank you for that post. It helped me tremendously in locating "SPA".

Has anyone ever tried visiting as a couple? I'm curious what the cost and experience might be like.

It's Vicky and she's a gem. I saw her last week and I've seen her three times since then already. Can't get enough! See my review earlier in the forum.

EH09M3
10-19-20, 23:14
Of course you're helping because you're the king! LOL! Just saw an opportunity for humor. Wouldn't that be something if AMPs were listed in the SD Board of Tourism literature? I could see you acting as a consultant. Haha.

Hey bro!

Just helping out another member who reached out for some recommendations.

I haven't seen our favorite Latina advertised in awhile. You must be keeping her busy. LOL.

I hope all is well. Stay safe and happy hobbying!

Bear78
10-20-20, 03:04
Anyone have any advice on this one? I don't know how to do reverse image searches, so thought I would ask the experts on this.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/198160

NudeBeachPerv
10-20-20, 16:14
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/san-diego-county-inches-closer-to-purple-tier-awaits-data-from-state/509-0a5a3d25-9505-4683-92d0-22423c7b485b

I think if numbers keep moving in the up direction for Covid cases that massage places will be shut down again along with gyms and other facilities.

Pain2019
10-20-20, 17:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

IsBarkley
10-20-20, 17:57
Anyone know where Tiffany go? Or do you have her number? Please let me know or shoot me a private message.

She's one of my ATF like Jessica. I like those natural boobs.

Do you guys have any recommendation?

AJaxer11
10-20-20, 18:35
Anyone have any advice on this one? I don't know how to do reverse image searches, so thought I would ask the experts on this.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/198160https://tineye.com/

Copy image URL and paste it in there.

BigChopper
10-20-20, 19:50
Have the pleasure of going to counter part to MRC and drew Mimi!! Small petite beauty!! Large C's / small D's on a great little spinner body!! Great skills and super sensual!! Had a great round with all positions!!

Super sweet and only here for a week!!

Relief
10-20-20, 20:21
Decided to check this place out as two others posted reviews and it's pretty close to my place. Resides at same building many independents work out of and entrance next to the elevator on the second floor. Knocked on door in what appeared to be mamasan (pixie cut hair), and escorted me to my room. Maybe I should've took off once seeing it was her, but I was really tight on time and needed to blow off some steam. She starts to massage with "requested" medium pressure, but it ended up being soft caressing and teasing around the butt area which got me excited and proceeded with the flip. From there, she asked me what I wanted, so might as well go all the way! Put the C on and I had to request for a CBJ which was a sad 2/10, so switched to Mish and she complained I'm going too deep (not fake, but legit crying complaint). I think her best feature is her soft hands, so totally NOT worth seeing her, unless you want a HE (I'm betting she'd be good at that), but nothing more.

Face- 5/10 with mask on, and 2/10 mask off (grading on an AMP curve).

Service- 2/10 no massage skills demonstrated and didn't seem to enjoy us mongers favorite part.

Body- 2/10 thin build, flat ass, bolt ons which I dislike (with eraser nips for those you like that).

Age estimate- mid to late 50’s (again, totally not my preference but I guess another bucket list to cross off?)

Relief
10-20-20, 20:27

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/198160IMO, sketchy pass on that.

Relief
10-20-20, 20:31

For me, this was my third ATF. GFE Vegas Asian incall was #1, hottest girl I've ever been inside of in DC was #2, and this girl comes in #3 just for how talented she was for me. YMMV as we all enjoy different things. For me, she hit some of my favorite buttons. Hope this review finds you all healthy and happy, and thank you again JM619!Bravo Vv069! Great first review! Looking forward to more, and can assist anytime in the future.

BlueSkyBlue
10-20-20, 23:33
There are several reverse image searches options and I believe there's a built-in extension for fire fox but a very simple one is called tineye.

https://tineye.com/

You can save a picture to your phone and then upload it or you can copy and upload a URL.

The ad you were asking on went back to one hit for an OK Cupid personal ad from 2018.

Usually if it's a porn star or a copied image you see 50 or 100 hits from different websites so you know it was a copy. A copied image doesn't mean that that's not a service provider but something shady going on when they're copying photos from somebody else.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/198160

NeedaBBBJCIM
10-21-20, 13:36
I use to see her in sgv areas but she stayed mainly in SD and had a business and I know I met her she was an escort than to really massage to sensual massage to nuru and than retiring soon in a year or two she told me and sure enough she did. She told me back in the days she did BBFS BBBJ with a chosen few but when she got with her man she stopped and started doing massage. Really cool lady and wondering if anybody in SD remembers her or know just Incase she is still around.

IsBarkley
10-21-20, 16:23
Hi,

I just want to know if the price I pay is worth it.

Well, I just had a BBFS (no CIP though) with one of my ATF. I paid $3. For her and $. 6 HF for an hour. The only thing is she never do BJ even if it's covered. She massages real good though like a CMT.

I just want to' keep her identity to myself. Or if anyone is willing to trade ATF with the same service, private message me.

Waylay
10-21-20, 16:36
I don't think there's a standard rate for that particular service, especially if its not part of the provider's usual menu. Only you know if it was worth it!

Hi,

Well, I just had a BBFS (no CIP though) with one of my ATF. I paid $3. For her and $. 6 HF for an hour. The only thing is she never do BJ even if it's covered. She massages real good though like a CMT.

I just want to' keep her identity to myself. Or if anyone is willing to trade ATF with the same service, private message me.

DrPornDawger
10-21-20, 16:55
Hi,

I just want to' keep her identity to myself. Or if anyone is willing to trade ATF with the same service, private message me.That's $360 for the hour for BBFS, hmm.

I would pay at least $200 and that includes the HF.

IMHO, the most I would ever spend on pussy for BBFS is $250, anything above that would be the golden pussy. And if I have unlimited funds, why not.

IsBarkley
10-21-20, 16:59
I don't think there's a standard rate for that particular service, especially if its not part of the provider's usual menu. Only you know if it was worth it!Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right, it is not on her usual menu.

P.S. She let me DATY her too but she never return the favor (BJ). LOL.

Lion1
10-21-20, 17:19
Hi,

I just want to know if the price I pay is worth it..If you plan to go back it must be worth it.

With all UTR extras YMMV and price may vary.

At first I thought you might have the same ATF BBFS as me, but mine will suck BB.

Ryan1979
10-21-20, 18:43
If you plan to go back it must be worth it.

With all UTR extras YMMV and price may vary.

At first I thought you might have the same ATF BBFS as me, but mine will suck BB.Could still be the same girl. Many girls I know tell me they provide different liberties depending on the guest.

IsBarkley
10-21-20, 21:04
Could still be the same girl. Many girls I know tell me they provide different liberties depending on the guest.True. LOL.

This ATF quoted me $5. Too for BBFS+ CIP but I'm not willing to pay that huge amount for an hour.

JackeRouac
10-22-20, 02:10
I use to see her in sgv areas but she stayed mainly in SD and had a business and I know I met her she was an escort than to really massage to sensual massage to nuru and than retiring soon in a year or two she told me and sure enough she did. She told me back in the days she did BBFS BBBJ with a chosen few but when she got with her man she stopped and started doing massage. Really cool lady and wondering if anybody in SD remembers her or know just Incase she is still around.Definitely remember her. I had only seen her a couple times in Fashion Valley for Nuru. Never experienced any type of FS with her. I have her old work number but haven't reached out in years.

PegasusZX
10-22-20, 03:27
Have the pleasure of going to counter part to MRC and drew Mimi!! Small petite beauty!! Large C's / small D's on a great little spinner body!! Great skills and super sensual!! Had a great round with all positions!!

Super sweet and only here for a week!!What was the Damage?

ChillyWilly54
10-22-20, 09:25
I just visited Mimi at CHP, and I guess YMMV. Beautiful lady, but only did a token "massage" with a few drops of oil. A rushed session, too fast to enjoy the CBJ; would only do mish. Seemed bored. Maybe it's me?

Super sweet and only here for a week!!

RChangDatyKing
10-22-20, 11:33
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/san-diego-county-inches-closer-to-purple-tier-awaits-data-from-state/509-0a5a3d25-9505-4683-92d0-22423c7b485b

I think if numbers keep moving in the up direction for Covid cases that massage places will be shut down again along with gyms and other facilities.Yes, I think I heard on the news that our county was only 2 numbers less from being in that higher tier which would shut down indoor activities. If you enjoy visiting AMPs, this week would be a good time to go and ask for digits from girls you like just in case they decide to go independent if there are any closures.

RChangDatyKing
10-22-20, 11:37
Definitely remember her. I had only seen her a couple times in Fashion Valley for Nuru. Never experienced any type of FS with her. I have her old work number but haven't reached out in years.Yes, Mestiza was one of the original Nuru experts. Her body and breasts were perfect for the Nuru experience. She was also a very nice lady. I saw her and her crew when they were in Mira Mesa and Downtown. I also remembered Ginger who I also enjoyed being with.

MichaelOhSix
10-22-20, 19:19
My ATF at Touch of Health no longer works there. Mamasan said Latina only available Friday and Saturday. Does anyone know or have details on this Latina provider?

BigChopper
10-22-20, 20:08
I just visited Mimi at CHP, and I guess YMMV. Beautiful lady, but only did a token "massage" with a few drops of oil. A rushed session, too fast to enjoy the CBJ; would only do mish. Seemed bored. Maybe it's me?That's sucks Chilly!! I know she was the only one there the day I saw her!! Maybe she is too busy! Had a great time and experience!! Maybe YMMV but I also went early!

Lion1
10-22-20, 21:15
Yes, Mestiza was one of the original Nuru experts. Her body and breasts were perfect for the Nuru experience. She was also a very nice lady. I saw her and her crew when they were in Mira Mesa and Downtown. I also remembered Ginger who I also enjoyed being with.Never met those 2, but that place was my first encounter with Felicia Sweet.

For some reason the Red Hot Body Works gals were more appealing to me although lower mileage.

Bear78
10-22-20, 21:43
Thanks blueskyblue. Actually, even maybe a bigger problem was I got the 'ole "can you send me half the donation first to my Zelle or CashApp before we meet?" thing. Do any of you guys have advice on that? I've personally never met a girl that asked for this, but I'm curious to hear if any of you all have and if it went well or not.

There are several reverse image searches options and I believe there's a built-in extension for fire fox but a very simple one is called tineye.

https://tineye.com/

You can save a picture to your phone and then upload it or you can copy and upload a URL.

The ad you were asking on went back to one hit for an OK Cupid personal ad from 2018.

Usually if it's a porn star or a copied image you see 50 or 100 hits from different websites so you know it was a copy. A copied image doesn't mean that that's not a service provider but something shady going on when they're copying photos from somebody else.

RChangDatyKing
10-23-20, 00:11
Never met those 2, but that place was my first encounter with Felicia Sweet.

For some reason the Red Hot Body Works gals were more appealing to me although lower mileage.Great memory on their group names. Yes, I believed they were part of that group. Violet was the other gal part of that group. She is also excellent, and on occasion visits San Diego. Her HX link is below.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SensualViolet

Oh yes Felicia Sweet. One of the best body in the business. She loved wearing my dress shirts and football jerseys to take pictures when we got together.

LilTrip02
10-23-20, 00:46
I went to ocean Asian massage today, which was called Southbay massage. I decided to drop by this place, since I did not feel like driving down my regular spots in convoy or Mira mesa area. I called but no one answer so I walked in. The place is near several businesses, but they have parking spaces to find. The rates are the normal 30 min for 40 dollars and 50 for $45 and $60 for 1 hr, but the masseuse offered only 30 min. Once I pay my rate she sprayed my hand with alcohol. The girl I got was candy, she was mid 30 to early 40's but it hard to determine her age. She had a mask on during the massage, but in certain times her English hard to understand. Her massage was good, she knew how to massage. On the flip side she ask what her service, she said $60 for HJ and $100 for CBJ, I ask for CBJ, but she had a mask on but had a small hole where her mouth is. She took her top and nice breast. After CBJ for 5 minutes, she ask if I want to fuck her for 40 more, but I told her I only had $120, she agreed. Her pussie very nice and very trimmed and told me to fuck her. After awhile we finished doggy style. Candy has a nice personality who very talkative. When I was leaving I ask candy is she the only worker, she said there are 2 others girls working there. Maybe I come back to see the other girls.

SdfitLife
10-23-20, 11:43
Thanks blueskyblue. Actually, even maybe a bigger problem was I got the 'ole "can you send me half the donation first to my Zelle or CashApp before we meet?" thing. Do any of you guys have advice on that? I've personally never met a girl that asked for this, but I'm curious to hear if any of you all have and if it went well or not.Never ever pay a deposit. If your provider insists, find another one. It's just a scam 9 times out of 10.

CocoaMilked
10-23-20, 12:29
I was in the area and needed to kill some time. Found this spot on rubmaps and decided to give it a go since there was over 100 reviews. No appointment needed, just walked in and drew a cute Asian persuasion named CiCi. HH for .6, started with light non oiled back massage until she asked me to flip. She had a 1 piece outfit on, said she was cute and started rubbing her ass. She was waiting for a signal, so I slipped my hand under the skirt part and rubbed on her wet kitty. She wanted 1.6 for cfs, opted for CBJ for 1. Midway threw I offered an extra 20 for cfs. She agreed and bent right over. Nice firm C cups, will definitely be back to slip in for an "accidental creampie". Otd 1.8.

Mikel1970
10-23-20, 12:35
Great memory on their group names. Yes, I believed they were part of that group. Violet was the other gal part of that group. She is also excellent, and on occasion visits San Diego. Her HX link is below.

https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SensualViolet

Oh yes Felicia Sweet. One of the best body in the business. She loved wearing my dress shirts and football jerseys to take pictures when we got together.Is Felicia gone?

RChangDatyKing
10-23-20, 16:14
Is Felicia gone?Not sure, my last contact with her was in 2019. We emailed back and forth several times but it would be weeks before she responded back. She said she was still around and was only doing massages for people she already knew. I don't think she checks her "Felicia Sweet" email much. She told me texting was / is best.

FsSdMon
10-23-20, 16:46
I just visited Mimi at CHP, and I guess YMMV. Beautiful lady, but only did a token "massage" with a few drops of oil. A rushed session, too fast to enjoy the CBJ; would only do mish. Seemed bored. Maybe it's me?I ran into the same problem with Mimi at Lusk. After good reviews for her on here I was excited to try her out. Definitely cute with a nice body and big fake tits, but she was kinda lackluster. Massage was non-existent with just a drop of oil. Plus her massage skill was a 3/10. She was nice enough but seemed rushed and only wanted missionary. Not worth the hype or $$.

Ryan1979
10-23-20, 19:42
I ran into the same problem with Mimi at Lusk. After good reviews for her on here I was excited to try her out. Definitely cute with a nice body and big fake tits, but she was kinda lackluster. Massage was non-existent with just a drop of oil. Plus her massage skill was a 3/10. She was nice enough but seemed rushed and only wanted missionary. Not worth the hype or $$.The rumor is that Mimi just got replaced by a prettier more service oriented younger girl going by Chanel.

RolfTorren
10-23-20, 22:24
I've seen her a few times. I have to say she is one of the finest providers I've ever been with. What an amazing fit natural body. Silky smooth caramel skin and toned muscles beneath. Plus a real sweetheart. But there were down sides. She admitted that she was sometimes flaky and had bad time management. On one appointment she had me out the door at the 45 minute mark. But she was so hot and open to showering together. And she loved daty. I tried contacting her again a few months ago given the lack of true talent among the current crop of therapists. Her number must be used by someone else who's not a provider. I got a text back saying that if I was looking for Felicia then I was out of luck. To me she represents some of the best qualities of the pre-Fosta / Sesta generation. Times have changed.

Not sure, my last contact with her was in 2019. We emailed back and forth several times but it would be weeks before she responded back. She said she was still around and was only doing massages for people she already knew. I don't think she checks her "Felicia Sweet" email much. She told me texting was / is best.

RChangDatyKing
10-24-20, 00:23
I've seen her a few times. I have to say she is one of the finest providers I've ever been with. What an amazing fit natural body. Silky smooth caramel skin and toned muscles beneath. Plus a real sweetheart. But there were down sides. She admitted that she was sometimes flaky and had bad time management. On one appointment she had me out the door at the 45 minute mark. But she was so hot and open to showering together. And she loved daty. I tried contacting her again a few months ago given the lack of true talent among the current crop of therapists. Her number must be used by someone else who's not a provider. I got a text back saying that if I was looking for Felicia then I was out of luck. To me she represents some of the best qualities of the pre-Fosta / Sesta generation. Times have changed.I just sent her an email. We'll see if she still uses that account, and if she'll reply. Felicia also had some hot friends that worked with her from time to time. One was this sexy 20 something Latina name Irina. I saw her probably 20 times one summer she was visiting. I missed those days.

Lion1
10-24-20, 11:57
I just sent her an email. We'll see if she still uses that account, and if she'll reply. Felicia also had some hot friends that worked with her from time to time. One was this sexy 20 something Latina name Irina. I saw her probably 20 times one summer she was visiting. I missed those days.Was going by Natalia Destiny for a while too. No ads in the past year or so. She's been known to "retire" when she latches onto a sugar daddy.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/NataliaDestiny

Relief
10-24-20, 16:13
Was going by Natalia Destiny for a while too. No ads in the past year or so. She's been known to "retire" when she latches onto a sugar daddy.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/NataliaDestinyAhhh the good ole days with Felicia. I started seeing her when she just restarted this side hustle again and she was soooo flakey haha. Definitely had some good talks getting to know each other. She told me she was just trying to raise money to fund her personal business and showed me her insta, although I forget what is now. Definitely a beauty, loved her exoticness, and personality. Last time I ever checked, she moved to Florida. Hopefully she's back in SD, but NOT in Rancho SD.

BitchesBetRipp
10-24-20, 17:32
Went to MRC this morning and was the first (from what she said) customer. Didn't get a name, but she was petite very nice tits. Not 50 yo. LOL. But. What's the normal HJ cost here? I gave $60 and she looked at me like I was out of my mind. Granted, she's no grandma. But cmon. ? Idk. Thoughts?

BigChopper
10-24-20, 21:20
I ran into the same problem with Mimi at Lusk. After good reviews for her on here I was excited to try her out. Definitely cute with a nice body and big fake tits, but she was kinda lackluster. Massage was non-existent with just a drop of oil. Plus her massage skill was a 3/10. She was nice enough but seemed rushed and only wanted missionary. Not worth the hype or $$.Not sure how several of you had limited fun / experience with her?! I'm not bragging but I know that she was struggling taking me doggy!

She was a ton of fun! Licking and sucking un covered!! And super playful with ACG before missionary and finally doggy and unloading in the bag!!

BigChopper
10-24-20, 21:28
I've been blessed 3 times this week!! After having a great time at Lusk, I went to MRC. Twice.

Was blessed having drawn the same Queen twice at Flanders!

Emma both times. And I know that they have quite a few Emma's rotating but this lady is amazing! Super body, PERFECT B's and a perfect body!!

Does the hot water teasing, puts her tits in your mouth and enjoys making O's!

She does have a hard time taking a bigger unit. She was trying not to cry out but she did a few times struggling with my backshots!!

Enjoy but please be kind to her!

She is a keeper and super beautiful!

Air49
10-25-20, 14:10
Anyone ever see Cindy at Convoy Massage? I have not seen her in awhile.

Air49
10-25-20, 14:42
I was wondering, when you call an AMP ask if a specific girl works there, is it common for the person that answers the phone to often say something like "she doesn't work here anymore". ?

Amp Hunter 101
10-25-20, 16:37
Word on the street is massage parlors will more than likely close again Tuesday? Hope not but better see your ATF / provider if you are worried about a possible dry spell?

Air49
10-25-20, 16:44
Word on the street is massage parlors will more than likely close again Tuesday? Hope not but better see your ATF / provider if you are worried about a possible dry spell?Because of the covid closures?

Asiek
10-25-20, 17:41
I usually go down to convoy but it's sometimes a long drive. I've found a girl at one place east reflexology that would only touch my balls but not go any further. The others would not do anything, which sometimes I enjoy knowing it's a legit place but only one or two women do "extra". Anyone know other places I can go in north county (mostly cbad and encinitas areas)?

AJaxer11
10-25-20, 18:30
Went to MRC this morning and was the first (from what she said) customer. Didn't get a name, but she was petite very nice tits. Not 50 yo. LOL. But. What's the normal HJ cost here? I gave $60 and she looked at me like I was out of my mind. Granted, she's no grandma. But cmon. ? Idk. Thoughts?If you go to an FS place (like MRC) and ask for a HJ, most providers aren't going to be happy. They are used to making FS tips for every hhr / hr massage they do, so when you go in and take up their time but only want HJ they are losing money they potentially might be getting from other clients. Whether I agree with this is besides the point but that's how most AMP providers will look at it.

Vv069
10-26-20, 01:10
I had a busy day yesterday! I wanted to visit MRC in the morning, googled the address and spa, called on Friday evening to find out when they open. "9 am".

Then, I got a text from the number I called with a photo of the "new girl Chanel working at the Lusk location" and provided an address. I responded, "see you at 9!" The photo sent to me is attached to this post.

I actually showed up at 8:30 am. Realized I was way too early and came back at about 8:45 and parked. Another customer pulled up and as the clock neared 9 am, I got the jump on him and headed up the stairs. I figure I had to choose between a rushed session or sloppy seconds. I chose the former. Sir, if you are reading this, sorry about that. I hope you had a good time despite having to wait for me.

Chanel did look to be the same person judging from facial features and some features of her physique. But, the photo is definitely photoshopped. Honestly, the photo doesn't really look entirely human to me. Thankfully, the Chanel I met was wonderfully human. Wearing a jean skirt, a t-shirt ballooned by beautiful natural C cups, luscious ruby red lips, and a little front door tramp stamp that I imagined to be a sort of. Welcome mat? Super cute girl. I paid what seems to be the Lusk / MRC going rate: $60 hh + $160 tip. She started with a very nice CBJ which transitioned to standing mish with her on the table. I asked her to stand and we tried a little standing doggy. I started to pull her shirt off and she sort of reluctantly did remove shirt and bra. She has such beautiful breasts, I'm not sure why she'd be reluctant to show them off. I cupped her breasts from behind as I pressed into her, great feeling with her soft buns. A little more plump in the backyard than the other AMP's I'd visited recently. We climbed onto the table to finish mish. She dismounted, found some baby wipes and cleaned me off. All in all, a very good experience. Her service was rushed, but I knew it would be going in with someone waiting on us.

That same evening, I decided to visit MRC with a friend. I confirmed with the person on the phone that both Emma and Vicky were working and referred my friend to Emma, who I'd connected with last weekend. This was his first visit and I wanted to make sure he had an opportunity to connect with my favorite SD experience so far. Until I met Vicky! At JamulSucks, you were so right about Vicky. I'm told she's new, but she is really something else. Vicky answered the door when we arrived and both she and Emma were available. Vicky pointed my friend down the hallway and to the left, while Vicky and I occupied the first room as you come in. Vicky has lovely man made breasts that really stand out on her TINY frame. There's no way she's 5 feet tall. I'm guessing about 4 foot 10? I decided to try just handing over the full fee at the beginning to kind of speed things up. I'm not going for the massage. Vicky took the money and came back very friendly. I ask her to remove her mask, which she did. She's absolutely beautiful. Stunning Chinese girl. She quickly removed her clothes and showed off some impressive curves despite her height. She started off giving me one of the most interesting BBBJ's I've ever had. She stopped to look at my little fella and said, "you're big!" Now, I know I paid for this, but it was really nice to hear, even if she just includes these compliments as part of her service. No hot water tricks, but what she does with her mouth is really good. She moved up to slide her relatively soft for man made breasts all over me. Then, she climbed on top of me and tried to slowly lower herself onto me. She asked me to go slow and gently because apparently. Size. Honestly, a girl this small. What ISN'T big to her? We ended up in mish to finish. Hot towel cleanup followed. This girl was very talented, fun to hold, has a beautiful ass and is gorgeous to look at. She MAY have taken 3rd place away from Emma as one of my ATFs.

Some additional intel I received from text messages:

1. Lily works Nov. 11th.

2. Qiqi will be coming back on the 27th.

I'm still hoping to meet Lily. And, I know nothing about Qiqi. Anyone else?

Thank you all for sharing your details!

It's Vicky and she's a gem. I saw her last week and I've seen her three times since then already. Can't get enough! See my review earlier in the forum.

NudeBeachPerv
10-26-20, 14:36
Because of the covid closures?If SD moves into the purple tier (which I think was narrowly avoided last week) many indoor things will close again.

FWIW, I think many will resist the order as there are restaurant owners saying that if they shut again they won't re-open ever.

Dolan85
10-26-20, 15:18
Am I the only person who had a bad experience with vicky? The BJ was good but when it came down to it the sex was awful. She just laid there used her leg to stop me from going in more than half way (I'm asian so definitely not what one would consider "big" And she just made a bunch of fake moans, refused to do anything besides mish, it was such a turn off I went limp inside her and had to ask for a HJ, which was actually pretty good but for the price I'd rather have gone to a kgirl agency, the massage would have been roughly on the same level but with better service.

I had a busy day yesterday! I wanted to visit MRC in the morning, googled the address and spa, called on Friday evening to find out when they open. "9 am".

Then, I got a text from the number I called with a photo of the "new girl Chanel working at the Lusk location" and provided an address. I responded, "see you at 9!" The photo sent to me is attached to this post.

I actually showed up at 8:30 am. Realized I was way too early and came back at about 8:45 and parked. Another customer pulled up and as the clock neared 9 am, I got the jump on him and headed up the stairs. I figure I had to choose between a rushed session or sloppy seconds. I chose the former. Sir, if you are reading this, sorry about that. I hope you had a good time despite having to wait for me.

Chanel did look to be the same person judging from facial features and some features of her physique. But, the photo is definitely photoshopped. Honestly, the photo doesn't really look entirely human to me. Thankfully, the Chanel I met was wonderfully human. Wearing a jean skirt, a t-shirt ballooned by beautiful natural C cups, luscious ruby red lips, and a little front door tramp stamp that I imagined to be a sort of. Welcome mat? Super cute girl. I paid what seems to be the Lusk / MRC going rate: $60 hh + $160 tip. She started with a very nice CBJ which transitioned to standing mish with her on the table. I asked her to stand and we tried a little standing doggy. I started to pull her shirt off and she sort of reluctantly did remove shirt and bra. She has such beautiful breasts, I'm not sure why she'd be reluctant to show them off. I cupped her breasts from behind as I pressed into her, great feeling with her soft buns. A little more plump in the backyard than the other AMP's I'd visited recently. We climbed onto the table to finish mish. She dismounted, found some baby wipes and cleaned me off. All in all, a very good experience. Her service was rushed, but I knew it would be going in with someone waiting on us

Covid2020
10-26-20, 16:51

Chanel did look to be the same person judging from facial features and some features of her physique. But, the photo is definitely photoshopped. Honestly, the photo doesn't really look entirely human to me. Thankfully, the Chanel I met was wonderfully human. Wearing a jean skirt, a t-shirt ballooned by beautiful natural C cups, luscious ruby red lips, and a little front door tramp stamp that I imagined to be a sort of. Welcome mat? Super cute girl. I paid what seems to be the Lusk / MRC going rate: $60 hh + $160 tip. She started with a very nice CBJ which transitioned to standing mish with her on the table. I asked her to stand and we tried a little standing doggy. I started to pull her shirt off and she sort of reluctantly did remove shirt and bra. She has such beautiful breasts, I'm not sure why she'd be reluctant to show them off. I cupped her breasts from behind as I pressed into her, great feeling with her soft buns. A little more plump in the backyard than the other AMP's I'd visited recently. We climbed onto the table to finish mish. She dismounted, found some baby wipes and cleaned me off. All in all, a very good experience. Her service was rushed, but I knew it would be going in with someone waiting on us.My interactions with normal AMP girls, have a common theme single / divorced mother with children or parents to take care of back in China. Some knew coming in to USA (LA) they would be doing massage while others worked odd jobs like as cooks etc before settling on massage for better pay. They seem to find new massage jobs on wechat job postings. What I am curious about is these good looking girls journey, I don't visit FS places that's not my thing but if you guys have insights that you gained in your small talk do let me know to scratch my curiosity.

Waab182
10-27-20, 03:35
Can anyone give any more info on MRC and how to find on google? Thanks.

Vv069
10-27-20, 09:23
Can anyone give any more info on MRC and how to find on google? ThanksMRC stands for Mesa Ridge Court. And, in an older post I found a useful number: 1005X.

That seemed to do the trick for me. Look for "SPA" at the end.

JamulSucks
10-27-20, 13:46
Am I the only person who had a bad experience with vicky? The BJ was good but when it came down to it the sex was awful. She just laid there used her leg to stop me from going in more than half way (I'm asian so definitely not what one would consider "big" And she just made a bunch of fake moans, refused to do anything besides mish, it was such a turn off I went limp inside her and had to ask for a HJ, which was actually pretty good but for the price I'd rather have gone to a kgirl agency, the massage would have been roughly on the same level but with better service.Sounds unlucky? I'm girthy but not impressive by any means, just average I guess, and she still needs it super slow. But after a bit she demanded a bit more out of me and got super into it. By the end of each session (6 so far), she says she enjoys it and moves me around different positions.

Ryan1979
10-27-20, 14:51
Am I the only person who had a bad experience with vicky? The BJ was good but when it came down to it the sex was awful. She just laid there used her leg to stop me from going in more than half way (I'm asian so definitely not what one would consider "big" And she just made a bunch of fake moans, refused to do anything besides mish, it was such a turn off I went limp inside her and had to ask for a HJ, which was actually pretty good but for the price I'd rather have gone to a kgirl agency, the massage would have been roughly on the same level but with better service.There are many variables that determine your level of service with a provider hence the term, YMMV. Personally, I treat these MT's like any lady I meet for the first time, with the exception that I know I'm getting at least a handy. Hehe. I look for the chemistry, I pay attention to their attitude, I determine if they're worth my time and money, then decide if I'm going to enjoy the session or chalk another one up to experience. I've mostly been successful with a little charm, respect and it helps to know their language and some of their culture.

That said, Vicky gave me a GFE and she really turned me on when she kept saying "I normally don't do this" and then surprises me with some extra love. Hehe. She's older than the picture the lady answering the phone sent me, but it is a real pic. She's cute enough, decent set of C's, great ass, legs and skin. She's a tight little Minky, so you'll need to start of slow and shallow to get her vaj lubed and loose, then she'll become very receptive. Yeah baby!

On a separate note, Chanel at the sister spa on Lusk, is a real minky that can take my jumbo beef frank and has great set of Cha Cha's. Hehe.

Air49
10-27-20, 17:10
If after a FS session, the girl says you're "handsome" after removing mask momentarily, and then at the end they say you have "good boom boom" is that typically something they say to all their clientele? Maybe its different for each one, just wanted some feedback, thanks.

Vv069
10-27-20, 17:57
Sounds unlucky? I'm girthy but not impressive by any means, just average I guess, and she still needs it super slow. But after a bit she demanded a bit more out of me and got super into it. By the end of each session (6 so far), she says she enjoys it and moves me around different positionsSame.

Nobody is going to faint when I pull it out. I'm a solid average at best. Maybe time of day matters? I was there around 7:45 pm. Perhaps enough time to. Limber up?

RolfTorren
10-27-20, 19:51
I love it when they say "Me love you long time. ".

Seriously though I think this might be a little marketing technique. I've been told "You so strong!" "So handsome" And when they ask my age and I tell them I've heard "Nooooo. Not true. ".

At my age its nice to get some female compliments even if they are BS.

Every so often though over the years something unscripted has been said or done. Less so these days perhaps but I have some amazing memories.

I say just enjoy it for what it is. And you'll learn soon enough what that might be on repeat visits.

If after a FS session, the girl says you're "handsome" after removing mask momentarily, and then at the end they say you have "good boom boom" is that typically something they say to all their clientele? Maybe its different for each one, just wanted some feedback, thanks.

NudeBeachPerv
10-27-20, 20:06
https://timesofsandiego.com/tech/2020/10/27/san-diego-county-remains-in-red-tier-in-latest-state-ranking/

Good news, things won't be shutting down Tues. Night.

Lion1
10-27-20, 22:43
If after a FS session, the girl says you're "handsome" after removing mask momentarily, and then at the end they say you have "good boom boom" is that typically something they say to all their clientele? Maybe its different for each one, just wanted some feedback, thanks.It depends on your tip.

It's always nice to hear "you're in great shape, you're a pro at DATY" etc. But until she says "no charge" I take it as harmless marketing.

Air49
10-28-20, 01:52

Seriously though I think this might be a little marketing technique. I've been told "You so strong!" "So handsome" And when they ask my age and I tell them I've heard "Nooooo. Not true. ".

Every so often though over the years something unscripted has been said or done. Less so these days perhaps but I have some amazing memories.

I say just enjoy it for what it is. And you'll learn soon enough what that might be on repeat visitsThanks for the feedback, seems sensible.

PocoPene
10-28-20, 11:12
It depends on your tip.

It's always nice to hear "you're in great shape, you're a pro at DATY" etc. But until she says "no charge" I take it as harmless marketing.That is the way to think about those compliments. Harmless marketing. I love it.

DrPornDawger
10-28-20, 12:36
If after a FS session, the girl says you're "handsome" after removing mask momentarily, and then at the end they say you have "good boom boom" is that typically something they say to all their clientele? Maybe its different for each one, just wanted some feedback, thanks.I've gotten those remarks as well, I'm the average guy, but with all the training in eating pussy, I've gotten that compliment. Sometimes it feels good that they need as well. It so much better when they clenched their legs onto your head as they get their O's.

Symonsez
10-28-20, 16:04
If after a FS session, the girl says you're "handsome" after removing mask momentarily, and then at the end they say you have "good boom boom" is that typically something they say to all their clientele? Maybe its different for each one, just wanted some feedback, thanks.I been provided the girls "supposed" real name and "personal" number but I'm chalking it up to bypassing bookie / management so they get all the money (I'm assuming that's how it works). Like Lion said, until you get a freebie or some significant discount, it's marketing.

Stupitt
10-28-20, 16:30

I say just enjoy it for what it is. And you'll learn soon enough what that might be on repeat visits.What? I'm not the only one who hears those exact words? Gasp! Yeah Rolf I agree. It's BS but nice to hear. And I guess it's fair since I use my same BS lines on them.

RolfTorren
10-28-20, 23:16
So what's your favorite line to use with a provider? I like to tell them they give great head and let them know how much I'm enjoying it. Sometimes it's wasted given the lack of English. What sends me over the edge is when they say "fuck me" or some version of that.

What? I'm not the only one who hears those exact words? Gasp! Yeah Rolf I agree. It's BS but nice to hear. And I guess it's fair since I use my same BS lines on them.

RolfTorren
10-28-20, 23:22
Yeah that's really cool. Lets face it. A lot of providers act. Some good, some start moaning and bucking the second you enter them. I'm pretty sure the average woman doesn't react that way. But every so often I've been with someone who really got off in a session and that's great for the middle-age ego.

I've gotten those remarks as well, I'm the average guy, but with all the training in eating pussy, I've gotten that compliment. Sometimes it feels good that they need as well. It so much better when they clenched their legs onto your head as they get their O's.

NudeBeachPerv
10-29-20, 16:13
Looks like the site is still up but haven't seen any reports in a long time.

https://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/book-now-menu

I know that in 2018 or so there used to be a steady stream of reports.

Bailey88
10-29-20, 17:27
Rhonda. Anyone been to see her? Price is right but. I don't know.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131219#provider.

Sdc760
10-29-20, 18:24
Can anyone help summarize some of the DD on MRC, Flanders, and Lusk? I've been on a 50 page binge read and have come up that these are all CFS and CBJ for the most part.

Any of these three have young spinners though? Been looking for kpop looking girls, which I know is already a rare ask. Any help would be great!

Returning the favors after some long ass scouting, with some failures and some small success.

Was looking for CFS or CBJ, but got none out of these.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/79498

Kim, straight massage nothing fancy or special. In fact, she hates that her ad is up there but she's a decent masseuse. $.

Other kim, who gave a decent HJ and has recently lost her husband so she's struggling but makes sure she's respectful of your time too.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808 , was like $140 after a tip from me. Damn sob stories get me.

Bon Massage in Oceanside. Someone here left a similar review earlier, and I can match by saying I got a happy ending with some UTC boob grabs. Nothing special, $ out the door.

San Marcos, Crystal Massage.The last one on this list is Ashley. In Oceanside. Basic HJ. She will let you massage her but nothing extra but rubbing. No finger slips. Cool lady but nothing extraordinary.

Uievdkdiywb
10-29-20, 19:03
Decided to make a stop by MBC near Convoy after reading some reviews here. Was greeted by a cute young girl named Nana. I don't remember reading about her but maybe others have posted about her too.

First thing she did was lean over my head and start massaging my ass under the sheet. I went ahead and started feeling her legs to let her know I was down. Her massage was pretty poor, and after a few minutes she started the tease. The tease was nice and I tried to just relax and enjoy it. She had me flip about 2 minutes of teasing and covered JR with the sheet. She moved her hands around my chest and legs and played with my nipples. I complimented her looks and ran my hand under her dress to feel her tight waist. Shortly after, she grabbed my cock over the sheet basically asking if I wanted a HE. I nodded yes and she said "you take good care of me?" - I said yes and she asked "how good. " I really hate discussing details before the deed as it's quite a turn off. She was pushing for 8 to do a topless HE. I told her that's too much and she kept asking and trying to put the guilt trip on me saying how slow it's been. I eventually just said I wasn't going to do that and she seemed to accept it. She started the HE but I had gone soft so she told me I could feel her boobs to get excited.

HE was decent, she made good eye contact and finished me pretty quick. Technique was average but her young body and cute face made up for it. Right before I finished I had a nice handful of her natural B's. She did leave her mask on the whole time. When she came back we chatted a bit more and had a few laughs, her English was much better than she initially made me believe.

I ended up tipping $6 on top of the HF. There's no way I was paying $12 for a mediocre message and HE.

Can't say I'll rush back, but I do prefer them young so I may try a new girl next time.

Is haggling like this normal there? It's such a turn off.

Lion1
10-29-20, 20:08

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131219#provider.There are more than 50 hits for "Rhonda" just on this forum.

MartinMars14
10-30-20, 01:07

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131219#provider.She's been around a while. I've seen her a few times. She delivers a good message and a nice HE. I'd repeat in the future but still discovering new friends. I've seen her offer FS but that seemed to be on some schedule I wasn't always aware of. Her place is cozy but a little tight on space. It's in small building that has other businesses. A few times I wondered if the folks in the next office could hear us. Have fun.

SdfitLife
10-30-20, 01:17

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/131219#provider.Think east county / hair metal band hang around. The boobs are good and she has a pretty big ass too but she is on the the heavier side +175 lbs. Strips down to thong. Plenty of b2 b and Russian. Nice enough lady with a pretty solid massage. She wasn't worth quite my cup of tea so I didn't see her again. Also her studio gets tight. Probably 12 x8 ft.

EH09M3
10-30-20, 08:31
Not that I'm interested in Rhonda, but I want to ask if you can filter the search so that you don't get every Rhonda in the country to sift through. How do you search for a specific provider in San Diego?

There are more than 50 hits for "Rhonda" just on this forum.

ArrogantBstrd
10-30-20, 10:17
I drew Emma yesterday. Beautiful woman. Lazy, though. She tried to rush me out with 10 min left on the clock. Then she complained that I didn't tip enough. Between MRC and Lusk, they always rush me out and ask for more tip. I'm not a fan.

$60 house, $160 tip. I'd rather roll with one of the Brazilian girls on RR for that time and money.

I've had better experiences on Ronson. Never rushed.

Hey Mr Dj
10-30-20, 11:27
Decided to make a stop by MBC near Convoy after reading some reviews here. Was greeted by a cute young girl named Nana. I don't remember reading about her but maybe others have posted about her too.

First thing she did was lean over my head and start massaging my ass under the sheet. I went ahead and started feeling her legs to let her know I was down. Her massage was pretty poor, and after a few minutes she started the tease. The tease was nice and I tried to just relax and enjoy it. She had me flip about 2 minutes of teasing and covered JR with the sheet. She moved her hands around my chest and legs and played with my nipples. I complimented her looks and ran my hand under her dress to feel her tight waist. Shortly after, she grabbed my cock over the sheet basically asking if I wanted a HE. I nodded yes and she said "you take good care of me?" - I said yes and she asked "how good. " I really hate discussing details before the deed as it's quite a turn off. She was pushing for 8 to do a topless HE. I told her that's too much and she kept asking and trying to put the guilt trip on me saying how slow it's been. I eventually just said I wasn't going to do that and she seemed to accept it. She started the HE but I had gone soft so she told me I could feel her boobs to get excited.

HE was decent, she made good eye contact and finished me pretty quick. Technique was average but her young body and cute face made up for it. Right before I finished I had a nice handful of her natural B's. She did leave her mask on the whole time. When she came back we chatted a bit more and had a few laughs, her English was much better than she initially made me believe.

I ended up tipping $6 on top of the HF. There's no way I was paying $12 for a mediocre message and HE.

Can't say I'll rush back, but I do prefer them young so I may try a new girl next time.

Is haggling like this normal there? It's such a turn off.Had the same experience with her. Every place is haggling more since Covid but she was really over the top. Some cute girls there but makes me not want to repeat.

RChangDatyKing
10-30-20, 12:40

Is haggling like this normal there? It's such a turn off.I have always been a fan of MBC. When the HF was $40/ hr the girls would be happy with $50-$70 tips.

Now if you tip them $60 they'll frown and make comments implying others are tipping $80 -$140. I used to get regular weekly texts to say hello and inviting me over, but not so much anymore. Maybe because I'm not tipping the $80 "minimum" the girls at MBC are wanting.

I've never met Nana, but she doesn't sound like a great choice.

JackeRouac
10-30-20, 13:00
Not that I'm interested in Rhonda, but I want to ask if you can filter the search so that you don't get every Rhonda in the country to sift through. How do you search for a specific provider in San Diego?Just use the Search bar specific to the thread (it's at the top right of the thread). It will focus the search for whatever thread you happen to be in, in this case Massage Parlor Reports.

AJaxer11
10-30-20, 13:26
I have always been a fan of MBC. When the HF was $40/ hr the girls would be happy with $50-$70 tips.

Now if you tip them $60 they'll frown and make comments implying others are tipping $80 -$140. I used to get regular weekly texts to say hello and inviting me over, but not so much anymore. Maybe because I'm not tipping the $80 "minimum" the girls at MBC are wanting.

I've never met Nana, but she doesn't sound like a great choice.Last time I was there I had a 30 minute massage with Ruby. I have been seeing her for years now and I've always tipped 40-60 for 30 min and 60 for the 60 minutes. I have tipped 80 once or twice, but that's because she went above and beyond to accomodate me. Last time I was there and saw a different girl, 30 min massage, offered 60 and she got upset. That's more than the usual!

RChangDatyKing
10-30-20, 13:43
Last time I was there I had a 30 minute massage with Ruby. I have been seeing her for years now and I've always tipped 40-60 for 30 min and 60 for the 60 minutes. I have tipped 80 once or twice, but that's because she went above and beyond to accomodate me. Last time I was there and saw a different girl, 30 min massage, offered 60 and she got upset. That's more than the usual!

She was upset with a $60 tip for a 30 minutes session? $40-$60 was considered good pre COVID for an hour session, now they aren't even happy with $60 for 30 minutes. I am no way cheap. I tip very well, but when girls are starting to make demands I will take my business elsewhere. The 10 plus years I've been going to the AMPs I've had maybe 10 girls ask / haggled for tips. I guess with lots of hype about them having some of the cutest girls many guys are going there so the girls are demanding higher tips.

That's okay, I have several other spots/AMPs that I am now going to.

Also, with Heavenly-Euphoria starting to open again. Their hhr specials for $80/$100 is a much better deal, with hot girls and real pictures.

MaxwellEsq
10-30-20, 13:53
Not sure what you guys are doing so wrong, but we're looking at rates 50% higher here than in much of the country at the moment.

I have always been a fan of MBC. When the HF was $40/ hr the girls would be happy with $50-$70 tips.

I've never met Nana, but she doesn't sound like a great choice.

AJaxer11
10-30-20, 14:50
She was upset with a $60 tip for a 30 minutes session? $40-$60 was considered good pre COVID for an hour session, now they aren't even happy with $60 for 30 minutes. I am no way cheap. I tip very well, but when girls are starting to make demands I will take my business elsewhere. The 10 plus years I've been going to the AMPs I've had maybe 10 girls ask / haggled for tips. I guess with lots of hype about them having some of the cutest girls many guys are going there so the girls are demanding higher tips.

That's okay, I have several other spots/AMPs that I am now going to.

Also, with Heavenly-Euphoria starting to open again. Their hhr specials for $80/$100 is a much better deal, with hot girls and real pictures.Yeah, she wasn't happy. I think because a lot of people go to independent providers where the charges are 150+, they are tipping higher. It sucks, but I'm pretty firm when standing my ground. Want more offer more pretty much.

LycosJoe
10-30-20, 15:20
Probably won't but I hope this changes.

With those rates, I rather go to KK or Pine. No?

Yeah, she wasn't happy. I think because a lot of people go to independent providers where the charges are 150+, they are tipping higher. It sucks, but I'm pretty firm when standing my ground. Want more offer more pretty much.

Stupitt
10-30-20, 15:22
Yeah, she wasn't happy. I think because a lot of people go to independent providers where the charges are 150+, they are tipping higher. It sucks, but I'm pretty firm when standing my ground. Want more offer more pretty much.Maybe when business slows down because we all stop going they'll change their mind? I don't see how a massage girl thinks she's worth a $100-150 tip for a HE, no matter how hot she is. At that point I'll just spend a bit more and go to FEC or SDAG and get a GFE / FS session.

OneCanSam
10-30-20, 17:03
Happy Friday and pre Halloween all.

So I thought I'd share my just now most recent adventure at Eastern Massage & Spa in O'side off of el Camino real. They're doing covid screening, temp check, fill out a form stating no to all covid stuff. Name, date, sign, phone number, which makes sense for contact tracing. Decided for the hhr for $40. Hand sanitized and into the room. Lay down, standard sheet covering butt. Lady walks in, wearing a mask so couldn't quite understand name but petite young 30's. Started with sheeted pressure massage, then the warm oil. Completely professional, no hands roaming. Then the flip, makes me put my mask on, seductive rubbing of the belly, and down below. Lots off oil all over it, then grabs my hand and says self serve only. Mood drop, Johnson drop. I knew that was the M. O. In the past but figured with covid and money needed a HJ wasn't out of the question but nope, stated "didn't want to lose license but will play with balls while you touch yourself. " Hell no, that's not what I came for, I can do that at home and no touching, full armor on. I declined, she finished with leg massage. Was a great deep hard massage but no happy ending, dang. Looks like I got to go visit one of my regulars. I did tip $20 out the door. Would repeat for great massage, would not repeat for self service. Happy hunting.

RChangDatyKing
10-30-20, 17:58
Not sure what you guys are doing so wrong, but we're looking at rates 50% higher here than in much of the country at the moment.

Guys haven't had massages in 6 months and they're horny. LOL.

I think it’s call supply and demand. If guys are willing to spend $60/hr for a massage and willing to tip what the girls are asking for, then they will continue to request for it.

Air49
10-30-20, 19:20
Went to MRC, FS, newbie, my first time. All went well, but I took to long during FS session. Not talking about HJ part, but still did that even though she got a little mad I went over my time. Anyone ever go longer?

Tijuaniko
10-30-20, 20:38
I'm trying to remember the name of one of the providers at UMassage on Campo Rd. I haven't been back since before the pandemic so my memory is a little off. She's a bit older, probably mid to late 40's but she's a good provider overall. I've tried calling a few times and just asking who's working but none of the names have rung a bell. Anyone out there willing to throw some names out and see if one sticks?

JamulSucks
10-30-20, 21:47
Went to MRC, FS, newbie, my first time. All went well, but I took to long during FS session. Not talking about HJ part, but still did that even though she got a little mad I went over my time. Anyone ever go longer?Went an 45 minutes with Vicky and didn't get any hassle out the door. To be fair it was my 7th time LOL.

NudeBeachPerv
10-30-20, 22:01
Went to MRC, FS, newbie, my first time. All went well, but I took to long during FS session. Not talking about HJ part, but still did that even though she got a little mad I went over my time. Anyone ever go longer?Haha, don't worry, you were just making up for all the guys before ya who got shorted on their time.

RChangDatyKing
10-30-20, 22:26
I'm trying to remember the name of one of the providers at UMassage on Campo Rd. I haven't been back since before the pandemic so my memory is a little off. She's a bit older, probably mid to late 40's but she's a good provider overall. I've tried calling a few times and just asking who's working but none of the names have rung a bell. Anyone out there willing to throw some names out and see if one sticks?I've never seen her, but are you thinking about LuLu?

RChangDatyKing
10-30-20, 22:30
Maybe when business slows down because we all stop going they'll change their mind? I don't see how a massage girl thinks she's worth a $100-150 tip for a HE, no matter how hot she is. At that point I'll just spend a bit more and go to FEC or SDAG and get a GFE / FS session.I went to our spot today and left very happy. $45/ hour HF and $55 tip. One Benjamin OTD.

Air49
10-30-20, 22:51
Went an 45 minutes with Vicky and didn't get any hassle out the door. To be fair it was my 7th time LOL.I didn't get her name, but she had a tattoo on her left pelvic area. Do you know who that could be?

Stupitt
10-30-20, 23:20
I went to our spot today and left very happy. $45/ hour HF and $55 tip. One Benjamin OTD.Sweet. So how many times is that for you this week?

GoldenBooy102
10-31-20, 00:14
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124542

Do you know if she provided more or just a happy ending?

Ryan1979
10-31-20, 00:20

I think its call supply and demand. If guys are willing to spend $60/hr for a massage and willing to tip what the girls are asking for, then they will continue to request for it.Many spa girls haven't been working in 6 months. They're trying to make up for lost income. Many FS places have raised their rates for the same reason to $60 hh, $100 hr. Similar to many of the K spas, the pricing is to encourage the half hour. Guests generally tip the same for specified services regardless if hh or an hr, so the girls make more and work less for hh. So I'm told by ladies in the biz.

MaxwellEsq
10-31-20, 01:21
The city I'm coming from, as recent as this month, for comparable services to MRC or Lusk, was $. 40 total. I can't believe that with as many options here that supply is actually lower. Something is amiss, and I think it may be excessive attention to MRC and Lusk.

I think its call supply and demand. If guys are willing to spend $60/hr for a massage and willing to tip what the girls are asking for, then they will continue to request for it.

NudeBeachPerv
10-31-20, 01:56
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124542

Do you know if she provided more or just a happy ending?Looks like she was at MO previously.

https://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/copy-of-tatiana-2

RubMapper
10-31-20, 12:13
I drew Emma yesterday. Beautiful woman. Lazy, though. She tried to rush me out with 10 min left on the clock. Then she complained that I didn't tip enough. Between MRC and Lusk, they always rush me out and ask for more tip. I'm not a fan.

$60 house, $160 tip. I'd rather roll with one of the Brazilian girls on RR for that time and money.

I've had better experiences on Ronson. Never rushed.Thanks for the info. I was thinking of visiting for the first time to check her out after reading all the positive reviews. Was the $60 house for a 30 min or 60 min session? I normally bring no more than $. 2 for FS.

FredRub
10-31-20, 12:44
Thanks for the info. I was thinking of visiting for the first time to check her out after reading all the positive reviews. Was the $60 house for a 30 min or 60 min session? I normally bring no more than $. 2 for FS.You need more than 2 for this place that's only "30 minutes " I'd same experience with Emma, she rushed me so much and gave me attitude it turned me off and I didn't even cum LOL. Last I went I had Bella, I think she's gone back to LA now. Boy she was amazing and best of all she did not rush me and let me pound her as hard as I wanted. No BBBJ though.

Lord D
10-31-20, 12:45

I've had better experiences on Ronson. Never rushed.I went yesterday and drew Emma, cute little girl. Once inside the room she started grabbing my friend down there and started asking for the extra tip. I told her I only had 1.4 and she accept it. We got to business and everything was going well until she rushed me out in 15 minutes of into the session so I demanded my money back. She said no so I called the lady on the phone and demanded my money back and the lady told Emma to give it back.

You guys are really naive to let this girls upsell you and rush you out in less than 30 minutes. I won't be returning. I'd rather see a girl from Private Delights or Pine Spa.

RyanE36
10-31-20, 13:10
Went to Bon the other day. Called first (number on the google ad, which is different than their website). Sounded like I woke someone up (this was 10 am). They said no appointment, walkin ok. So I did about an hour later. Walked right in, greeted by a short asian lady in a mask. She looked pretty stacked in the chest. Paid $50 for the hour, taken back. No back walking, which is my favorite. Massage was pretty good pressure, decent technique. Not much teasing till before the flip. The whole time on my stomach I kept feeling something rubbing against me, but it was in a weird position to be her boobs. Turns out she's got a kind of, pooch. But it's more than a muffin top, it kind of extends all the way down to her pubic area. Like an egg shaped lower middle section. Was kinda weird, but whatever. Decent cleavage to look at (I didn't touch on first time). But she allowed OTC rubbing between her legs from behind (in yoga pants). Ending was average. She didn't jackhammer it, but she didn't do any light swirls or take it real slow like some of the more talented folks.

Also, it wasn't Linda. While I was face down, someone else came in an said hello to Linda. Walls are solid, with doors, but they don't go all the way up to the ceiling. I could've gotten in a second pop, but she shorted me 10 minutes on time. What else. Oh, I found that it has underground parking. And if you park in the right spot, you can take the stairs up to side of the shop and either try going in the back or in the front, with miniimal foalks seeing you (if there's a lot of activity going on).

Not a bad place. $90 total.

Question: Anyone know if an AMP girl or independent that enjoys being massaged inbetween rounds? I usually offer it, some take me up on it, but it's rare. It helps me get up for a second pop sooner.

Vv069
10-31-20, 13:34
Sha Sha at MBC was happy to get a massage. I would recommend offering later in the day after a long day of work.

Question: Anyone know if an AMP girl or independent that enjoys being massaged inbetween rounds? I usually offer it, some take me up on it, but it's rare. It helps me get up for a second pop sooner.

Air49
10-31-20, 15:34
I went yesterday and drew Emma, cute little girl. Once inside the room she started grabbing my friend down there and started asking for the extra tip. I told her I only had 1.4 and she accept it. We got to business and everything was going well until she rushed me out in 15 minutes of into the session so I demanded my money back. She said no so I called the lady on the phone and demanded my money back and the lady told Emma to give it back.

You guys are really naive to let this girls upsell you and rush you out in less than 30 minutes. I won't be returning. I'd rather see a girl from Private Delights or Pine Spa.I was rushed too. No upsell attempt but she got a little mad maybe I did go a little too long on FS.

RChangDatyKing
10-31-20, 16:29
The city I'm coming from, as recent as this month, for comparable services to MRC or Lusk, was $. 40 total. I can't believe that with as many options here that supply is actually lower. Something is amiss, and I think it may be excessive attention to MRC and Lusk.

That's great, but is your city as large as San Diego, etc. Are you comparing same size cities? For example, things in the Midwest may be a lot cheaper. Also, are you talking $140 for FS or FBSM where you came from; was it a 30 minutes or hour session?

Just as you mentioned, maybe because of all the attention and heavy traffic some of these places are getting the girls are asking for higher tips. That's why I won't go to a FS AMPs. They will always want you to do the 30 minutes session and will try to get you out before the 30 minutes is up.

RChangDatyKing
10-31-20, 16:32
Sweet. So how many times is that for you this week?Three so far. LOL. Might go again tonight or tomorrow.

I am trying to talk the manager in giving me a massage She's cute!

RubMapper
10-31-20, 17:31
You need more than 2 for this place that's only "30 minutes " I'd same experience with Emma, she rushed me so much and gave me attitude it turned me off and I didn't even cum LOL. Last I went I had Bella, I think she's gone back to LA now. Boy she was amazing and best of all she did not rush me and let me pound her as hard as I wanted. No BBBJ though.That is not good, but if she is as beautiful as everyone says maybe it is worth at least checking her out once. Is Emma still better looking and more fit than Bella would you say. I would expect a massage for the first 10-15 minutes, then FS, then another short massage after until time is up. That is what I've always gotten in other cities, and FS was $ to $. 2 plus .4 tip for 30 minutes. Not FS to start then rushed out after 15 minutes which is what it sounds like here.

I went yesterday and drew Emma, cute little girl. Once inside the room she started grabbing my friend down there and started asking for the extra tip. I told her I only had 1.4 and she accept it. We got to business and everything was going well until she rushed me out in 15 minutes of into the session so I demanded my money back. She said no so I called the lady on the phone and demanded my money back and the lady told Emma to give it back.

You guys are really naive to let this girls upsell you and rush you out in less than 30 minutes. I won't be returning. I'd rather see a girl from Private Delights or Pine Spa.

So did she let you finish FS then she refunded all the FS tip?

Cockasians
10-31-20, 18:43
That is not good, but if she is as beautiful as everyone says maybe it is worth at least checking her out once. Is Emma still better looking and more fit than Bella would you say. I would expect a massage for the first 10-15 minutes, then FS, then another short massage after until time is up. That is what I've always gotten in other cities, and FS was $ to $. 2 plus .4 tip for 30 minutes. Not FS to start then rushed out after 15 minutes which is what it sounds like here.

So did she let you finish FS then she refunded all the FS tip?Saw Emma today. No rush, I don't know what you fuckers are bitching about.

Covid2020
10-31-20, 20:23
Three so far. LOL. Might go again tonight or tomorrow.

I am trying to talk the manager in giving me a massage She's cute!Can I know where this $. 1 OTD place is. Its getting expensive with 60 HF and min 60 Tip. I used to tip 60 before covid to select few providers I like to maintain the special relations but with 60 being the norm now tipping more is ridiculous. Have to cut frequency of visits too, I like the adventure of hunting more than the deed itself so.

ArrogantBstrd
10-31-20, 23:09
Saw Emma today. No rush, I don't know what you fuckers are bitching about.I made an appointment for 30 min, paid for 30 min, but she tried to rush me out at 20. I made that b**** work for that 30 min, but she didn't like it. She kept asking for more money. I paid the "COVID Standard": 60/160.

How much did you tip?

RChangDatyKing
11-01-20, 01:15
Can I know where this $. 1 OTD place is. Its getting expensive with 60 HF and min 60 Tip. I used to tip 60 before covid to select few providers I like to maintain the special relations but with 60 being the norm now tipping more is ridiculous. Have to cut frequency of visits too, I like the adventure of hunting more than the deed itself so.There are two AMPs in the La Mesa area that the HF is still under $50/ hr. Diamond Spa and Queen Spa. With the HF at $40 at Queen and $45 at Diamond, the girls are happy with a $55 tip.

Lord D
11-01-20, 03:31
***** if I'm paying for 30 minutes idgaf, they have to honor those 30 motherfuking minutes. If its FS or massage idgaf. You guys love to spend money on low quality meat then that is your problem. I payed for a 30 min session idc if it was FS or just a masaage. Honor that fuking 30 minutes. I expect her to give me a massage after the cfs.

You guys have low standards and let this girls make you pay more. Thats how naive you guys are. You will take anything.

And yes I made them give me all my money. I rather spend it on a high quality girl on PD than this piece of shit.

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Pine Spa, aay better than Lusk and MRC.

Lord D
11-01-20, 03:54
***** if I'm paying for 30 minutes idgaf, they have to honor those 30 motherfuking minutes. If its FS or massage idgaf. You guys love to spend money on low quality meat then that is your problem. I payed for a 30 min session idc if it was FS or just a masaage. Honor that fuking 30 minutes. I expect her to give me a massage after the cfs.

You guys have low standards and let this girls make you pay more. Thats how naive you guys are. You will take anything.

And yes I made them give me all my money. I rather spend it on a high quality girl on PD than this piece of shit.

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Pine Spa, aay better than Lusk and MRC.

GoldenBooy102
11-01-20, 09:47
Looks like she was at MO previously.

https://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/copy-of-tatiana-2I'll take that as a no. Cute girl, fun time, but just a HE doesn't do it for me.

JamulSucks
11-01-20, 13:54

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Pine Spa, aay better than Lusk and MRC.What's Pines current quotes? I agree with this to an extent, but tbh I'm never one to stick around after the nut.

SdDave
11-01-20, 20:33
It looks like felicita spa in Escondido has closed. Does anybody know why? Is there anyplace left in Escondido that is worth while?

Koolbeans
11-01-20, 21:30
What's Pines current quotes? I agree with this to an extent, but tbh I'm never one to stick around after the nut.Last time I went, probably 3 months ago, it was standard $60 hhr and $140 tip. The only negative is provider made me wear a mask the whole time.

Koolbeans
11-01-20, 21:34

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Pine Spa, aay better than Lusk and MRC.I've never requested a refund, but this hobby is a very YMMV with these providers. The first time I met Emma, she was passionate and provided GFE, but the second time it seemed like it was rushed and she might have had another appt lined up after me. It takes me too long to go in the bag since it reduces feeling, but I usually go over time due to covered fun. I usually try other friends to see how they perform and if a connection is made. Some providers at other AMPs have extended menus if they click with you. I wish I could travel more since the best bang for your buck is in foreign lands.

Cockasians
11-02-20, 00:05

I'm surprised nobody is talking about Pine Spa, aay better than Lusk and MRC.Actually my standards are very high and I'm very experienced both here and abroad. It sounds as if your problem is your attitude, these ladies are people to.

BigDawgKev
11-02-20, 02:27
Anyone have intel on this place? From what I've seen and read it seems like there is only a massage to be had but anyone have experience with a HE here?

Covid2020
11-02-20, 07:54
Does anyone know where Nancy from KS spa went to. She was very enthusiastic kinky and gave good massage. Any info on where about appreciated or anyone with the same attitude.

MaxwellEsq
11-02-20, 10:47
Larger city than San Diego on the east coast, FS. Ranged from being 30 mins to hour depending on time and place. Don't get me wrong, the providers at MRC and Lusk are high calibre, but the providers at the places on the EC were mostly in their mid-20's and some very talented. The setup is also better. All business is done at the counter as opposed to with the provider, a shower is available for before and after, and the services were generally better. San Diego has newer construction accommodations but service is more YMMV, higher possibility of being short-staffed (at least at MRC and Lusk), and the cost is quite high.

That's great, but is your city as large as San Diego, etc. Are you comparing same size cities? For example, things in the Midwest may be a lot cheaper. Also, are you talking $140 for FS or FBSM where you came from; was it a 30 minutes or hour session?

Just as you mentioned, maybe because of all the attention and heavy traffic some of these places are getting the girls are asking for higher tips. That's why I won't go to a FS AMPs. They will always want you to do the 30 minutes session and will try to get you out before the 30 minutes is up.

Dctex99
11-02-20, 11:06
Anyone have intel on this place? From what I've seen and read it seems like there is only a massage to be had but anyone have experience with a HE here?They just advertise in erotic places for attention, me thinks!

Vv069
11-02-20, 16:36
I was afforded another opportunity to visit a new location, A Touch of Health in Escondido Sunday afternoon.

Mamasan welcomed me, took my temperature, had me sign in (with my new name and contact info) and asked me to use some hand sanitizer.

I enter the empty room and start to slowly undress. I haven't seen a single girl yet and didn't want to completely disrobe blindly. Kelly slid into the room with me. She was Latina, about 5'5", a little chubby but cute, young, and curved in good ways.

Face down, I got a gloved dry backrub. It was. Ok? But my standards for a backrub at these places are low. I ran my hand up and down her tights covered leg, reached under the skirt and discovered crotchless tights. I thought it was unusual and hoped we wouldn't be doing FS through that opening.

We did.

On the flip, asked for a Benjamin on top of the $50 for hhr.

CBJ.

Clothes never came off. CFNM.

CFS.

RCG.

Woof.

Standing mish.

I asked to see the boobies, she popped them out the top. Natural C cup I think, but she was mostly clothed and laying down.

Finished. No hot towel. Just a quick assist on the condom and a squirt of sanitizer.

Besides all of the above, she kept her distance. Total bummer she couldn't / wouldn't get nude. She said if it weren't for covid she would be much more affectionate.

Will probably not return. At least until after covid.

SoonerSooner23
11-02-20, 21:25
Has anybody seen Tasty / Tanya.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149093

NudeBeachPerv
11-02-20, 23:00
After hearing many a tale of the legendary Pine, I decided to stop by. Windows were dark and I couldn't tell if it was open. Saw a hand written sign on the door. Figured it might be closed due to Covid. Got closer and the sign stated it was due to plumbing issues.

Stopped by Adult Emporium. They appear to have lots of customers one of the "dancers" was waiting outside the peep booths. Decided against getting a show.

NudeBeachPerv
11-02-20, 23:14

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149093Googling the number, a name comes up of someone in a different profession besides the oldest one. I have seen that another time and when I asked, I was told she was legit. IDK if someone just got issued a phone number that had a history or if it is a similar situation.

Covid2020
11-03-20, 03:45
I think SD county will have lock down again soon. Was in downtown around 11 PM on Saturday night, wanted to checkout the Halloween crowd, to no surprise ton's of people (though a lot less than last year) were roaming talking without masks and no one was giving a fk. To my surprise there weren't any cops at any of the intersection I guess they didn't want to get the virus. Saw a truck doing donut's in the middle of the intersection on the gas lamp st near tipsycrow, crazzzy times. I guess we better get out fix this week and horde on the contacts.

NudeBeachPerv
11-03-20, 15:20
I think SD county will have lock down again soon. Was in downtown around 11 PM on Saturday night, wanted to checkout the Halloween crowd, to no surprise ton's of people (though a lot less than last year) were roaming talking without masks and no one was giving a fk. To my surprise there weren't any cops at any of the intersection I guess they didn't want to get the virus. Saw a truck doing donut's in the middle of the intersection on the gas lamp st near tipsycrow, crazzzy times. I guess we better get out fix this week and horde on the contacts.So you saw this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/sandiego/comments/jmb08t/san_diego_halloween/

Hopefully you got to see a few body painted booty ladies.

Unfortunately SD may go into the Purple tier.

IsBarkley
11-03-20, 16:01
I've been following this gem since 2015. She's a unicorn. Anyone still seeing her? If you do, kindly send me a private message. Thanks. I heard she's putting up her own MP.

I think she's been called "the mover" 'because she moves frequently into many different AMP. Based on my intel she goes by different names and different MP like Helen in Paradise Spa, Apple in Wildflower Sunrise Spa, Lucy in Unique Foot Spa & Massage, Cajon Massage, Twin Flowers Massage, Body & Sole Massage, Mayflower Spa, Anna in Asiana Beauty Spa and on Z's Massage. But mainly she goes by Jenny.

I think she offers limited menu and YMMV depends on her client. Anyone had her? Can you please share? And what services she offered?

Zoo Guy1959
11-03-20, 17:08
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149093Why did you post this in the massage parlor category?

Post it in "escort reports" and I will respond to your question.

RChangDatyKing
11-03-20, 19:30
I've been following this gem since 2015. She's a unicorn. Anyone still seeing her? If you do, kindly send me a private message. Thanks. I heard she's putting up her own MP.

I think she's been called "the mover" 'because she moves frequently into many different AMP. Based on my intel she goes by different names and different MP like Helen in Paradise Spa, Apple in Wildflower Sunrise Spa, Lucy in Unique Foot Spa & Massage, Cajon Massage, Twin Flowers Massage, Body & Sole Massage, Mayflower Spa, Anna in Asiana Beauty Spa and on Z's Massage. But mainly she goes by Jenny.

I think she offers limited menu and YMMV depends on her client. Anyone had her? Can you please share? And what services she offered?This will be interesting!

AJaxer11
11-03-20, 21:41

I think she offers limited menu and YMMV depends on her client. Anyone had her? Can you please share? And what services she offered?

Send me a PM.

This will be interesting!

Why so? Haha.

AJaxer11
11-04-20, 14:13
I'm not an encyclopedia. I'm not going to give out info of providers that I've seen and have built a long-time relationship with just because you want their info. If you want me (or most anyone else on this forum) to give out info as per your demand, become a trusted and established member here FIRST. There are only a handful of people whom I will give information when they ask because I have seen their reports / reviews on the San Diego threads time and time again. Contribute to the community and maybe you will have better luck.

End rant.

LycosJoe
11-04-20, 15:43
Stopped by Stars Spa off Clairemont.

Saw Lily (she's in her 40's, has a plump, average body.

They say they give a free table shower, but I wasn't offered any.

She got right into it less than 5 minutes in, and I think she would've given me a second pop, if I asked. But didn't feel like it.

She said she works with two others. I saw one coming out and she looked like she was closing into her 50's haha.

4 house fee, . 6 for tip.

Personally, I wouldn't go back.

EazySD
11-04-20, 19:16

I think she offers limited menu and YMMV depends on her client. Anyone had her? Can you please share? And what services she offered?Ahhh I always wanted to visit this Jenny lady, but I guess I did as Apple. Great massage and finish, and never argued or spoke about tip. Too bad I only saw her a few times.

Southali
11-05-20, 00:09
Stopped by Stars Spa off Clairemont.

Saw Lily (she's in her 40's, has a plump, average body.

They say they give a free table shower, but I wasn't offered any.

She got right into it less than 5 minutes in, and I think she would've given me a second pop, if I asked. But didn't feel like it.

She said she works with two others. I saw one coming out and she looked like she was closing into her 50's haha.

4 house fee, . 6 for tip.

Personally, I wouldn't go back.Was that for an hour or 30 minutes?

LycosJoe
11-05-20, 13:02
Was that for an hour or 30 minutes?30 minutes = .4.

Note that she asked for more tip when I reached for her goods.

I personally wouldn't recommend.

NudeBeachPerv
11-05-20, 13:30
https://www.kpbs.org/news/2020/nov/04/san-diego-county-moves-toward-dreaded-purple-tier-/

If things keep on going as they are, expect shut downs next week.

Camberplate
11-05-20, 13:35
https://www.kpbs.org/news/2020/nov/04/san-diego-county-moves-toward-dreaded-purple-tier-/

If things keep on going as they are, expect shut downs next week.The State COVID-19 guidance was updated a few weeks ago (10/20) to allow "personal care services" specifically including "massage services (in non-healthcare settings)" to operate in all tiers, including purple. Good news, assuming the industry is aware of the change in official guidance and the counties follow. See the "Personal Care Services" section at the link below.

https://covid19.ca.gov/industry-guidance/

RChangDatyKing
11-05-20, 14:16

If things keep on going as they are, expect shut downs next week.Yes, it looks like we are heading that direction. Going to check out some AMPs this weekend and get digits just in case some of the girls decide to become independent or work from their home during the closure. Or, some may not go back to the same spas.

Imsinglee
11-05-20, 14:51
I have been checking this forum out, here and there just before the covid started.

I use to lived in Pacific Beach area and 9 spa was the only place offered F / S.

Never really the best looking woman but every time I stopped in someone was available.

Massages were usually a 6, the best woman I had probably a 7.

I like older woman but they were never in best shape.

4 house $120 was cheapest talked down too.

Most recent visit was lucky sapphire.

I was randomly in the area that day.

Walked in paid lady behind the sliding window which was little sketchy since couldn't see if she was attractive.

Lucky enough she was not bad looking. Instructed my clothes off and walked back in minutes later.

Laying there she walks in spanks my ass and massages me while moaning.

Feeling her hard nipples slide down my back as she reaches from over my head.

Then the other lady was arguing with this guy in the hallway for a good 20 minutes and my lady stepped out during it.

Weird vibes there I ended up just getting a BJ.

Total about $130.

Massage a 6, lady like 7. 5 she had no butt which I usually like something there but she had nice gum drop nipples unfortunately she was leaving to LA.

Maybe not best review but still building experience in this game.

IsBarkley
11-05-20, 16:58
Went to MRC to see Cayla, but I'm told she's gone returning in Oct. Whimper. But Jessica is back. Yeah! Emma is her partner in crime. What a fine duet!Apparently Cayla / Kayla is back. Chanel is still in Lusk.

Happy Hunting!

NudeBeachPerv
11-05-20, 18:36
The State COVID-19 guidance was updated a few weeks ago (10/20) to allow "personal care services" specifically including "massage services (in non-healthcare settings)" to operate in all tiers, including purple. Good news, assuming the industry is aware of the change in official guidance and the counties follow. See the "Personal Care Services" section at the link below.

https://covid19.ca.gov/industry-guidance/Glad to see that.

From my understanding, most of the "community outbreaks" are from bar / restaurants.

Dizzyatkins
11-06-20, 05:12
Does anyone know where Nancy from KS spa went to. She was very enthusiastic kinky and gave good massage. Any info on where about appreciated or anyone with the same attitudeShe comes down once and sometimes twice a week.

Vv069
11-06-20, 08:57
I'm thinking about visiting a tucked away spot off balboa. Looked up the address and found the name Wonderful Massage. Has anyone ventured in? I may TOFTT if no one has.

I'm also looking for FS with the biggest breasts SD has to offer. Any recommendations? Fake is ok, even preferred since I'm not looking for bbw.

Thank you all! Stay safe!

RedIdIt
11-06-20, 14:15
I'm thinking about visiting a tucked away spot off balboa. Looked up the address and found the name Wonderful Massage. Has anyone ventured in? I may TOFTT if no one has.

I'm also looking for FS with the biggest breasts SD has to offer. Any recommendations? Fake is ok, even preferred since I'm not looking for bbw.

Thank you all! Stay safe!YUYU at lucky Saffire in lemon grove has full c cups and DTF somewhat negotiable ok looking and not bbw 2 tats.

Covid2020
11-07-20, 07:02

Thank you all! Stay safe!This is not an off beaten path massage place, actually quite opposite. There are a ton of reviews from last year and before on this. If I remember its a FS place with mid 30's providers but that might have changed now.

Covid2020
11-07-20, 07:05
She comes down once and sometimes twice a week.Thanks for the info, got the same info from another member.

Amp Hunter 101
11-07-20, 10:48

Thank you all! Stay safe!Check out Leah at Wildflower Spa she has C / D cups and perky nips.

MikeHall
11-07-20, 14:48
So here's my rundown of AMPs in Lakeside. All are around $50/ hr, tipped appropriately.

Peace Massage--provider was old, overweight auntie. Good news is HE was offered (first time in 3 attempts) but I didn't accept as little Mikey doesn't wake up for old, fat aunties. Massage was OK.

Angel Spa Massage--provider was oh, around 40, dressed sexy, OK body, nice tits, poor English skills, kept mask on all the time. Massage was OK with teasing. Had to negotiate for HE, agreed on nude, but was gypped with only topless and allowed only a little touching, no sucking. HE tug was good.

East County Massage--technically in El Cajon, but close enough to count as Lakeside. Provider was mid-late 30's, nice thin body, B cups. No communication but didn't need it. She kept the mask on all the time. Massage was great, included hot rocks. No negotiation (I love that!) Went topless and allowed hands inside panties, FOV, hairy Bush (I love that too), offered up tits for sucking. HE was ok, but she kept stopping right before little Mikey popped and adjusted her grip or to play with Mikey's friends. Hmmm, turns out I don't like edging. The nice thing about this place is you can get a card for repeat visits and the 10th one is free. Will repeat.

Happy Foot--Years ago I tried this place and foolishly opted for the foot massage which was done by a guy and it wasn't even a good foot massage. Decided to try it again and was so happy I did! Provider was late 30's, average body with just a little belly roll, very nice C / D cup tits though. Good English skills. Massage was good. No negotiation! Allowed me to take her top off and suck those big tits, allowed hands to roam everywhere including inside panties (hairy Bush) and FIV! Good tug to HE. Will definitely repeat.

There you have it. Enjoy, east county mongers!

PegasusZX
11-07-20, 22:54
Check out Leah at Wildflower Spa she has C / D cups and perky nips.Leah is busty, -but she's NOT FS (I tried several times!

I recommend Sophia at Moon Spa on Mission Gorge.

Sophia is FS, and has a Double-D rack & a Big Ole Butt.

Your Welcome.

Vv069
11-08-20, 12:11
This is not an off beaten path massage place, actually quite opposite. There are a ton of reviews from last year and before on this. If I remember its a FS place with mid 30's providers but that might have changed now.I realized after you wrote this response that JM619 had recommended "Mercury" in his list for FS. I had no idea how popular this place is or was. I absolutely love a spa that has no name out front.

I had a very busy Saturday, visiting three locations. I'll share my experience here of the first place I visited. Mercury, AKA Wonderful Massage.

I came to visit in the early afternoon, before lunch. I had too much cash on me and a free day to explore new spots. I boldly walked into Mercury, into the front door, down the hallway halfway, rang the doorbell. Jeannie answered. Jeannie is a short Korean with a bit of a tummy and B cups. Said she had a kid, young kid. So, I'd put Jeannie's age around late 20's. $60 for the hr. I wanted to treat myself all day, so I opted for the hour if offered. Glad I did, the massage was really good. Best I'd had yet out in the hunt. She spent half the time really working through any kinks and tension, it was good enough that I wasn't in a rush for the follow up.

Jeannie was the only one working, so when the rain and wind battered the window, she would occasionally peek out to see who was knocking or making noise. It did sound like tapping on the window, so I get it. Eventually, right before the flip, someone DID actually come in and ring the bell. So, she left me under a large towel to relax while she dealt with her new customer. I think she tried to have him wait somewhere, but he eventually just bailed. So, Jeannie came back to give me her undivided attention. On the flip, she asked how much I want to tip. I asked how much she wanted. She said she didn't know and let me take the lead. I opened with 140 to round up everything to 200. She winced a little and said 180. I mentioned earlier that I had too much money on me, and I don't really care for bartering, especially when the provider is opening herself up to me. I feel like I should be open to what would make her happy if she's making me happy. I'm a simp. I know. I paid full price.

Jeannie's mask never came off so no CBJ in the cards. She started with some HJ to get me going and then laid back for standing mish side saddle on the table. I initially slid down to DATY which she seemed to appreciate. She was very reactive. At times, it did feel like an act for my benefit, but sometimes seemed genuine. I stood back up and slid in. I enjoyed watching her adjust to me. I then climbed up on the table with her for more mish. After some of that, I wanted to try something a little different, so I asked her to stand up. There was a mirror at the side of the table that I had her stand in front of and I brought her back to where I sat on the table, onto my lap. I don't know if that has a name or acronym. But, it was nice. After some of that, I turned her around and bent her over the table for standing doggy. We bumped the table closer to the wall as I finished my CFS in this position. We laughed at how disheveled the room became after our activities and she cleaned me off before walking me out.

I had a really good time, but the price was too high for me to return. Would possibly return for the $60 hr massage.

CocoaMilked
11-08-20, 13:23
Leah is busty, -but she's NOT FS (I tried several times!

Your Welcome.I agree, saw Sophia a week ago. Almost slipped the cover off and creamed her. Next time.

Vv069
11-08-20, 13:34
Leah is busty, -but she's NOT FS (I tried several times!
Your Welcome.I wish I would have caught this post before I visited Wildflower and met Angela. My second exploratory visit of the day turned out to be a bit of a dud. I never did get to meet Leah, but I did meet Angela, who was a very pretty probably late 30's gal who was in better shape than my first visit at Mercury that morning. However, what I was looking for (CFS) was not available.

Angela was a really nice woman who did give me a pretty good massage. I requested the $65 hr, and tipped $60 for the HJ ending. She spent a little time ringing my back door doorbell and asked if I liked that. "Sure!" what the hell, right? So, she grabbed a glove and proceeded to head toward my prostate. Didn't quite get there and it ended up just being distracting for me. So, back to a traditional HJ to completion. This was the least expensive of my visits for the day, but was disappointed with the services offered. I did get a little touchy feely under clothes, played with nip, could feel dampness outside of the yoga pants. But, that was the extent.

I probably won't be back as this is not my typical cup of tea. This could be a YMMV type of place and provider since AmpHunter101 has had luck. But, if I'm given the green light next weekend, I'll definitely check out Sophia per this recommendation, and let me offer a premature Thank You to you PegasusZX!

Vv069
11-08-20, 14:35
After two ok experiences that morning and afternoon, I decided to see if I could connect with Cayla who seemed to be reviewed well in this forum. I hadn't seen a lot of detail about her, just a sense of "oh goody, she's back!

I can definitely see why. I arrived at MRC around 8 pm. I walk through the familiar door with "SPA" advertised outside quite inconspicuously and a girl I haven't met there yet welcomes me in. I've spent some limited yet very quality time with both Emma and Vicky at this location and this girl leading me to her room was simply dreamy. She looked photoshopped in real life. Petite, thin, a little bit of curve, beautiful. She reminded me of some of my favorite avidols online. Mid 20's I think?

I've started just giving the full $220 at the get go, figuring it to be the standard rate here for hhr. I don't really want to go through the ceremony of figuring each other out.

Cayla started at my head and I reached up to feel her insanely perfect ass. Really something else. Blindly I could feel a physique that I couldn't wait to come. She gave me a tiny bit of massage, but we quickly got to the good stuff. After confirming the intention to escalate our activities, she removed all of her clothes as I watched an angel emerge from her summer dress cocoon. Flawless girl. B cups that were perfect for her frame. Thin, petite, with hints of curve and just a little bit of athleticism that I tested later.

She started off climbing onto the table and slid up and down my body, using her chest to massage my front parts. I watched in awe as she nimbly slid around my body. She then slid down to kick off a little CBJ with DT that was really really nice. She was gentle, which really gets my "attention". After a moment of this brand of bliss, she pulled herself back up to me and squatted into me for CG. I do love watching the show from this angle, but also like to feel skin to skin touch, which she might have read from me and provided. She came in close and rode tightly against me. Feeling her up and down, it was such a gift to be allowed to experience this feeling with her. Did I mention she was gorgeous? She asked me if I wanted to do her and I said "I would absolutely love to. " and we flipped over. I initially tried to DATY, but one lick in she seemed to remember that Covid exists or something and stopped me. I didn't push it, so I moved up, slid in, and just slowly moved in and out watching her eyes make contact with mine, remarking at her beauty. I stopped myself a little ways in because I remembered a few things I'd WISHED I'd asked for in past visits, and thought, why not ask Cayla. It would make this experience that much more epic.

I reluctantly separated myself from her and asked if we could try the chair. She giggled a tiny bit and agreed to give it a whirl. So, I sat down first and had her CG ride in this sitting position instead. She ground into me so gloriously that I could feel every little nook and cranny. She worked hard in this position, working up a little dew on her skin. I just luxuriated in this feeling of this perfect girl making me feel so painfully good. She grew a little tired of the position and slowed down, so I asked if she'd like to try standing up. I wanted to stand her up in front of the mirror like I had with a previous provider that morning, but stay standing. I entered from behind and watched her in the mirror as I slowly gained speed and force. She felt amazing inside and out. She braced herself against the wall as I got closer and closer, I grabbed her perfect little butt and finished hard.

This was my second favorite experience so far and really felt like it was an honor to be given the opportunity.

There is something next level about MRC, Flanders, Lusk. These girls are truly amazing. Every other place I've visited so far can't really hold a flame to what these locations offer. It's a bit expensive for the 30 minutes they offer. I tried asking about 60 minutes, but it seems like it just confuses them. I could spend the whole day there.

Cayla was definitely my favorite so far of the 4 I've visited in these locations. Vicky's service was probably one of the best, Emma's tricks are really fun, Chanel's body was really nice, but Cayla was just that beautiful for me that put her over the top. I haven't met Lily yet, and I'm hoping I'll have the opportunity. A previous post called her legendary. Legendary at these locations must be truly mindblowing.

Ryan1979
11-08-20, 16:25
After two ok experiences that morning and afternoon, I decided to see if I could connect with Cayla who seemed to be reviewed well in this forum. I hadn't seen a lot of detail about her, just a sense of "oh goody, she's back!

I can definitely see why. I arrived at MRC around 8 pm. I walk through the familiar door with "SPA" advertised outside quite inconspicuously and a girl I haven't met there yet welcomes me in. I've spent some limited yet very quality time with both Emma and Vicky at this location and this girl leading me to her room was simply dreamy. She looked photoshopped in real life. Petite, thin, a little bit of curve, beautiful. She reminded me of some of my favorite avidols online. Mid 20's I think?

I've started just giving the full $220 at the get go, figuring it to be the standard rate here for hhr. I don't really want to go through the ceremony of figuring each other out.

Cayla started at my head and I reached up to feel her insanely perfect ass. Really something else. Blindly I could feel a physique that I couldn't wait to come. She gave me a tiny bit of massage, but we quickly got to the good stuff. After confirming the intention to escalate our activities, she removed all of her clothes as I watched an angel emerge from her summer dress cocoon. Flawless girl. B cups that were perfect for her frame. Thin, petite, with hints of curve and just a little bit of athleticism that I tested later.

She started off climbing onto the table and slid up and down my body, using her chest to massage my front parts. I watched in awe as she nimbly slid around my body. She then slid down to kick off a little CBJ with DT that was really really nice. She was gentle, which really gets my "attention". After a moment of this brand of bliss, she pulled herself back up to me and squatted into me for CG. I do love watching the show from this angle, but also like to feel skin to skin touch, which she might have read from me and provided. She came in close and rode tightly against me. Feeling her up and down, it was such a gift to be allowed to experience this feeling with her. Did I mention she was gorgeous? She asked me if I wanted to do her and I said "I would absolutely love to. " and we flipped over. I initially tried to DATY, but one lick in she seemed to remember that Covid exists or something and stopped me. I didn't push it, so I moved up, slid in, and just slowly moved in and out watching her eyes make contact with mine, remarking at her beauty. I stopped myself a little ways in because I remembered a few things I'd WISHED I'd asked for in past visits, and thought, why not ask Cayla. It would make this experience that much more epic.

I reluctantly separated myself from her and asked if we could try the chair. She giggled a tiny bit and agreed to give it a whirl. So, I sat down first and had her CG ride in this sitting position instead. She ground into me so gloriously that I could feel every little nook and cranny. She worked hard in this position, working up a little dew on her skin. I just luxuriated in this feeling of this perfect girl making me feel so painfully good. She grew a little tired of the position and slowed down, so I asked if she'd like to try standing up. I wanted to stand her up in front of the mirror like I had with a previous provider that morning, but stay standing. I entered from behind and watched her in the mirror as I slowly gained speed and force. She felt amazing inside and out. She braced herself against the wall as I got closer and closer, I grabbed her perfect little butt and finished hard.

This was my second favorite experience so far and really felt like it was an honor to be given the opportunity.

There is something next level about MRC, Flanders, Lusk. These girls are truly amazing. Every other place I've visited so far can't really hold a flame to what these locations offer. It's a bit expensive for the 30 minutes they offer. I tried asking about 60 minutes, but it seems like it just confuses them. I could spend the whole day there.

Cayla was definitely my favorite so far of the 4 I've visited in these locations. Vicky's service was probably one of the best, Emma's tricks are really fun, Chanel's body was really nice, but Cayla was just that beautiful for me that put her over the top. I haven't met Lily yet, and I'm hoping I'll have the opportunity. A previous post called her legendary. Legendary at these locations must be truly mindblowing.Agree on all points!

Hey Mr Dj
11-09-20, 20:20
So here's my rundown of AMPs in Lakeside. All are around $50/ hr, tipped appropriately.

Peace Massage--provider was old, overweight auntie. Good news is HE was offered (first time in 3 attempts) but I didn't accept as little Mikey doesn't wake up for old, fat aunties. Massage was OK.

Angel Spa Massage--provider was oh, around 40, dressed sexy, OK body, nice tits, poor English skills, kept mask on all the time. Massage was OK with teasing. Had to negotiate for HE, agreed on nude, but was gypped with only topless and allowed only a little touching, no sucking. HE tug was good.

East County Massage--technically in El Cajon, but close enough to count as Lakeside. Provider was mid-late 30's, nice thin body, B cups. No communication but didn't need it. She kept the mask on all the time. Massage was great, included hot rocks. No negotiation (I love that!) Went topless and allowed hands inside panties, FOV, hairy Bush (I love that too), offered up tits for sucking. HE was ok, but she kept stopping right before little Mikey popped and adjusted her grip or to play with Mikey's friends. Hmmm, turns out I don't like edging. The nice thing about this place is you can get a card for repeat visits and the 10th one is free. Will repeat.

Happy Foot--Years ago I tried this place and foolishly opted for the foot massage which was done by a guy and it wasn't even a good foot massage. Decided to try it again and was so happy I did! Provider was late 30's, average body with just a little belly roll, very nice C / D cup tits though. Good English skills. Massage was good. No negotiation! Allowed me to take her top off and suck those big tits, allowed hands to roam everywhere including inside panties (hairy Bush) and FIV! Good tug to HE. Will definitely repeat.

There you have it. Enjoy, east county mongers!Flipped a coin to decide if I should go visit Eva at Diamond or try one of these East county spots. Never ventured out there so was intrigued by the reviews. The coin (Siri) told me to go out East. So I went to East County Massage. I'm thinking it's the same provider. Fit the description but I would say she's older. Name was Carol. Her massage was kinda all over the place and kept avoiding exposing the goods the entire time. Not good. Massage was ok at best. She seemed to try but it ended up being strictly legit. Only the 3rd time ever I struck out. Been to many places and I don't think I give off an LE vibe LOL. One thing I liked was the heated table and the oil was a lot hotter than normal. Felt good being a bit chilly outside. Not a good first impression on East county. Anyone know a good HE spot I need to try? Love me some Eva but I like to try new places.

ModernMonger
11-10-20, 19:07
The county update just aired. "personal care services" like tattoo and massage parlors can still operate, as they have under the Red Tier restrictions.

Happy Mongering Fellas!

Covid2020
11-11-20, 00:36
Are these real pics of them? Though would help peeps looking for this info.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/lusk-blvd-san-diego-ca-92121/9767423.html

Teddy O
11-11-20, 09:34
Went to mrc for the first time, with cayla. Very pretty and nice body. She is skinny but does have a slight belly but it wasnt a turn off. Grabbed her ass as soon as she started massaging near my head. Nice little sensual massage that continued on the flip, with a Russian slide. CBJ was probably the best I have had. Started with cg, into standing with her in my arms in front if mirror. Then standing mish, then standing doggy and blew into bag. Probably was in and out in 20 mins but I didn't have a lot of time to spare so I wasnt complaining. Good experience but probably want to try someone new next time.

Vv069
11-11-20, 13:36

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/lusk-blvd-san-diego-ca-92121/9767423.htmlI do think these photos may be the actual girls, but the amount of Photoshop used really takes the images beyond the realm of reality. The actual girls are very real and look a lot more like what you would find in some of the more attractive Asian porn you'll find online.

Of your photo collection, Cayla and Vicky really stood out in person.

RChangDatyKing
11-11-20, 13:46
Flipped a coin to decide if I should go visit Eva at Diamond or try one of these East county spots. Never ventured out there so was intrigued by the reviews. The coin (Siri) told me to go out East. So I went to East County Massage. I'm thinking it's the same provider. Fit the description but I would say she's older. Name was Carol. Her massage was kinda all over the place and kept avoiding exposing the goods the entire time. Not good. Massage was ok at best. She seemed to try but it ended up being strictly legit. Only the 3rd time ever I struck out. Been to many places and I don't think I give off an LE vibe LOL. One thing I liked was the heated table and the oil was a lot hotter than normal. Felt good being a bit chilly outside. Not a good first impression on East county. Anyone know a good HE spot I need to try? Love me some Eva but I like to try new places.Eva at Diamond Spa definitely gives the best massage there. But if you like this place I also recommend trying Cathy, YoYo, and Amber as well. There are also May and CoCo that I haven't tried. Both are thin / slender and older than Amber, YoYo and Cathy. They are all very friendly and accommodating. This is my go to AMP spot now because the rate is only $45/ hour and the ladies there treat me right. They aren't as beautiful or young as the ladies at MBC or Sakura Massage on Convoy, but the massage and service has been great. Also, the girls there has never asked for a certain amount of tips before the ending, which I like.

DragonWolf
11-11-20, 14:07
I agree, saw Sophia a week ago. Almost slipped the cover off and creamed her. Next time.Sophia will get the job done easily, but I just didn't care for her on a personal level. It was late when I saw her and think she was the only one working and that it may have been a busy day, but she was too mechanical for my taste, and she just seemed moody.

I know others have reported a great time w / her, and she does have a great rack and a big ol' booty, so there is that. If you want a curvy Latina, she fits that bill to a T.

DragonWolf
11-11-20, 14:10

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/lusk-blvd-san-diego-ca-92121/9767423.htmlI haven't been, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say, no, they're not real pics.

A. Some of the pics looks familiar, though Googling them didn't yield results (maybe because of shrinking and cropping).

B. On the link, one of the pics is of Japanese porn star Karen Aoki.

Matar090
11-11-20, 14:45
Sorry, what's mrc? Been looking for it and no luck yet. Also does Cayla advertise anywhere? Wondering if she has a profile online.

Hey Mr Dj
11-11-20, 16:01
Eva at Diamond Spa definitely gives the best massage there. But if you like this place I also recommend trying Cathy, YoYo, and Amber as well. There are also May and CoCo that I haven't tried. Both are thin / slender and older than Amber, YoYo and Cathy. They are all very friendly and accommodating. This is my go to AMP spot now because the rate is only $45/ hour and the ladies there treat me right. They aren't as beautiful or young as the ladies at MBC or Sakura Massage on Convoy, but the massage and service has been great. Also, the girls there has never asked for a certain amount of tips before the ending, which I like.I actually went yesterday and didn't make an appointment with Eva to see who I would draw and got Amber. Fairly attractive for her age and had a nice rack. Unfortunately didn't pull them out for me first visit. But her massage was awesome. Probably one of the best CMT style massages except not as much teasing as Eva that I like. She really worked the knots out of my back. HE was great too. Took her time and took good direction. Definitely will be a repeat with her. Totally agree about MBC. Those girls push for too much tip. Yes Diamond still has lower rates than most places and never get asked about tips.

CocoaMilked
11-11-20, 16:28
Went to mrc for the first time, with cayla. Very pretty and nice body. She is skinny but does have a slight belly but it wasnt a turn off. Grabbed her ass as soon as she started massaging near my head. Nice little sensual massage that continued on the flip, with a Russian slide. CBJ was probably the best I have had. Started with cg, into standing with her in my arms in front if mirror. Then standing mish, then standing doggy and blew into bag. Probably was in and out in 20 mins but I didn't have a lot of time to spare so I wasnt complaining. Good experience but probably want to try someone new next time.Whats the damage?

RChangDatyKing
11-11-20, 16:43
I actually went yesterday and didn't make an appointment with Eva to see who I would draw and got Amber. Fairly attractive for her age and had a nice rack. Unfortunately didn't pull them out for me first visit. But her massage was awesome. Probably one of the best CMT style massages except not as much teasing as Eva that I like. She really worked the knots out of my back. HE was great too. Took her time and took good direction. Definitely will be a repeat with her. Totally agree about MBC. Those girls push for too much tip. Yes Diamond still has lower rates than most places and never get asked about tips.

Yeah, Eva definitely does lots of teasing and "oh baby" to get you in the mood.

The other girls will do a thorough massage, then light teasing before the flip. Yes, Amber has a great rack and better than most I've seen in awhile at a traditional HJ AMP. She's definitely the youngest there, in her 30's. YoYo also has a pretty face for her age, and is probably in her early 40's.

DrPornDawger
11-11-20, 18:20
I haven't been, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say, no, they're not real pics.

A. Some of the pics looks familiar, though Googling them didn't yield results (maybe because of shrinking and cropping).

B. On the link, one of the pics is of Japanese porn star Karen Aoki.Just wondering if these are the spas being advertised, they offer hr long sessions now?

MikeHall
11-11-20, 20:35
Flipped a coin to decide if I should go visit Eva at Diamond or try one of these East county spots. Never ventured out there so was intrigued by the reviews. The coin (Siri) told me to go out East. So I went to East County Massage. I'm thinking it's the same provider. Fit the description but I would say she's older. Name was Carol. Her massage was kinda all over the place and kept avoiding exposing the goods the entire time. Not good. Massage was ok at best. She seemed to try but it ended up being strictly legit. Only the 3rd time ever I struck out. Been to many places and I don't think I give off an LE vibe LOL. One thing I liked was the heated table and the oil was a lot hotter than normal. Felt good being a bit chilly outside. Not a good first impression on East county. Anyone know a good HE spot I need to try? Love me some Eva but I like to try new places.That's a shame. It could be the same provider, but possibly a different one. I've seen 2 different girls there previously. Did you give her any kind of signal you wanted more than a legit massage? The first couple times I went there I got nowhere, so maybe it's a case of hit & miss.

I went to several AMPs in Santee and have this to report.

Neverland Massage--Stopped by and they look the same as when they first opened, with curtains separating the massage areas. Asked for 30 minutes but mamasan said they were busy and to either wait or come back in 30 minutes. Bailed.

Hello Massage--Asked for 30 minutes and the giveaway that it was going to be legit was it was only $30. The provider was called out to take my money and her outfit also made it seem legit, a polo shirt with the store logo and sweat pants. Before taking my money she also said for the 30 minutes it would be "back and neck only". That clinched it, little Mikey was going to keep on sleeping. Massage was very good though. She got out a couple kinks I didn't know I had (and added a few).

F&H Massage--Across from Hello Massage. Asked for 30 minutes, paid $40. Provider was your average 40-ish Chinese mom, nothing that stood out. I gave the standard signal, she giggled. She did a little teasing before the flip. On the flip she saw little Mikey fully awake and said, "OH!" No negotiation and she got to work. Would not get bare and only allowed OTC touchingShe knew what she was doing on the HJ, though, so I popped quickly.

MartinL
11-12-20, 16:49
I had gotten word that Coco was a big tittied asian who would do FS. I'm not down with FS but I am with large breasted asian girls.

She is tall. Probably 5 7. Looks. Dunno since she had a mask the whole time. But her body is not bad. Her tits were large. But they were in a dress that she wouldn't remove for less than $80. Haha no thanks. It's not that tempting.

She didn't tease at all. And she didn't allow hands to roam. Apparently she works at another massage parlor so that tells me some of you bastards have been keeping this gem to yourself. I always share intel and so I hope she gets swarmed and made forum famous. LOL Not because she offers such great service. She doesn't. But because I don't want these selfish Joes thinking she's their secret. F you greedy bastards. All love jk.

But she does have nice large tits. Didn't see them in the flesh but she let me feel them while she did the HJ for 50.

Good luck. Queen Spa in La Mesa by the Subway.

ElmersGoo
11-12-20, 17:52
I had gotten word that Coco was a big tittied asian who would do FS. I'm not down with FS but I am with large breasted asian girls.

She is tall. Probably 5 7. Looks. Dunno since she had a mask the whole time. But her body is not bad. Her tits were large. But they were in a dress that she wouldn't remove for less than $80. Haha no thanks. It's not that tempting.

She didn't tease at all. And she didn't allow hands to roam. Apparently she works at another massage parlor so that tells me some of you bastards have been keeping this gem to yourself. I always share intel and so I hope she gets swarmed and made forum famous. LOL Not because she offers such great service. She doesn't. But because I don't want these selfish Joes thinking she's their secret. F you greedy bastards. All love jk.

But she does have nice large tits. Didn't see them in the flesh but she let me feel them while she did the HJ for 50.

Good luck. Queen Spa in La Mesa by the Subway.On RM I see a Coco review from a couple of weeks ago at Diamond. La Mesa seems to be the bigger value Spa area right now. Going to have to make that trip soon. Been thinking about Leisure in KM bc its closer, but not now, haha. There is just so many times I can see Anna at Z's before it gets routine.

Koolbeans
11-12-20, 19:02

Good luck. Queen Spa in La Mesa by the Subway.Nothing against you not preferring FS, but Leah at Know Knots has a nice rack, provides amazing covered service and must work on her Kegel muscles as it is a tight box. She actually guided my hands to squeeze them while I was pounding away which made it hotter. I love women that know what they want and give directions on how to make their experience just as enjoyable. So yes, share you greedy bastards 😊.

J0K3R
11-12-20, 19:51
I agree, saw Sophia a week ago. Almost slipped the cover off and creamed her. Next time.Is that something she offers or mmv type deal.

DragonWolf
11-12-20, 22:24
Is that something she offers or mmv type deal.I've never heard of her offering it, so I think it may be a nice little fantasy, but YMMV with all these ladies.

CocoaMilked
11-13-20, 03:17
Is that something she offers or mmv type deal.I didn't ask, more so going to do it "accidental".

SweepTheLeg
11-13-20, 09:33
Hey guys, first time poster here so please be easy on me.

I figured that I have been using this site so long that maybe I should start contributing back to help out the other silent guys.

I live in East County area and didn't feel like driving to the Spas I see reviewed all the time, because I felt by the time I got there I would have to wait in line. I'm kind of impatient and I get nervous if I see another guy there for the same reason I am there, so there's that.

So I decided to go to "you-Spa" in LG. I pass by there all the time but was a little apprehensive since the door faces the main drag Broadway, but I wanted to get some action. The COVID set me back and I needed some personal attention from a offering lady masseuse.

Cash in hand, I parked along the street, the small parking lot behind was kinda tight and busy with action from the Vet office back there.

Walked in, did not see anyone at first, then heard a "Hello" from the back as the older thin girl came walking towards me from behind what looks like a security door. Now was really nervous, is this place safe?

Been to a few spas and used to the cameras, but never seen a security door inside, but I was already there.

I was greeted by this girl, her name "Candy," thin build slender body but a bit older, not bad looking but not a spring chicken. I don't care all that much for looks, I was there for one thing and a massage, LOL.

She takes me back to the first room by the front door, I pay the house fee, discount because it was early, bonus.

I strip down and wait for her return.

She returns and give a okay rub down, wouldn't really call it a massage but it felt good and she kept teasing the boys downstairs just light enough to make junior almost poke a hole in the table.

She kept lightly teasing and running her finger down my ass crack to my balls, felt awesome.

On the flip she motion for boom-boom and a BJ as she was lightly teasing my junk. So I said yes please.

We negotiated on a price and it was go time.

She leaves the room only to return with plastic wrap and some other things that looked like wipes, I guess for afterwards. She started sucking jr BBBJ to get him to full attention again and she then wraps my junk with the plastic wrap and lays sideways across the table.

I have heard of the plastic wrap condom but this was the first time for me so didn't expect much. Man was I surprised, it had been a while since I got laid but man that plastic wrap I swear made me pop way too early. It was noisy and kept bunching up but it worked and did the trick.

I didn't last as long as I would have like but I scratched my itch.

So total was 140 for fun time and 40 for the entry fee if I remember right.

Hopefully this helps the other first timers bust their cherry, ha ha.

DragonWolf
11-13-20, 12:33
She leaves the room only to return with plastic wrap and some other things that looked like wipes, I guess for afterwards. She started sucking jr BBBJ to get him to full attention again and she then wraps my junk with the plastic wrap and lays sideways across the table.

I have heard of the plastic wrap condom but this was the first time for me so didn't expect much. Man was I surprised, it had been a while since I got laid but man that plastic wrap I swear made me pop way too early. It was noisy and kept bunching up but it worked and did the trick.

Hopefully this helps the other first timers bust their cherry, ha ha.I've heard of the plastic wrap and even heard of one spa were a particular lady will use a paper towel during the BJ.

Sooo. Always take your own protection, and avoid the old "paper or plastic?" question that we used to get in groceries stores. Haha.

But seriously, taking your own is the only way to make sure you're not left in the lurch.

RChangDatyKing
11-13-20, 13:32
Hey guys, first time poster here so please be easy on me.

I figured that I have been using this site so long that maybe I should start contributing back to help out the other silent guys.

I live in East County area and didn't feel like driving to the Spas I see reviewed all the time, because I felt by the time I got there I would have to wait in line. I'm kind of impatient and I get nervous if I see another guy there for the same reason I am there, so there's that.

So I decided to go to "you-Spa" in LG. I pass by there all the time but was a little apprehensive since the door faces the main drag Broadway, but I wanted to get some action. The COVID set me back and I needed some personal attention from a offering lady masseuse.

Cash in hand, I parked along the street, the small parking lot behind was kinda tight and busy with action from the Vet office back there.

Walked in, did not see anyone at first, then heard a "Hello" from the back as the older thin girl came walking towards me from behind what looks like a security door. Now was really nervous, is this place safe?

Been to a few spas and used to the cameras, but never seen a security door inside, but I was already there.

I was greeted by this girl, her name "Candy," thin build slender body but a bit older, not bad looking but not a spring chicken. I don't care all that much for looks, I was there for one thing and a massage, LOL.

She takes me back to the first room by the front door, I pay the house fee, discount because it was early, bonus.

I strip down and wait for her return.

She returns and give a okay rub down, wouldn't really call it a massage but it felt good and she kept teasing the boys downstairs just light enough to make junior almost poke a hole in the table.

She kept lightly teasing and running her finger down my ass crack to my balls, felt awesome.

On the flip she motion for boom-boom and a BJ as she was lightly teasing my junk. So I said yes please.

We negotiated on a price and it was go time.

Hopefully this helps the other first timers bust their cherry, ha ha.Great first post. Thanks for sharing.

RChangDatyKing
11-13-20, 13:36
On RM I see a Coco review from a couple of weeks ago at Diamond. La Mesa seems to be the bigger value Spa area right now. Going to have to make that trip soon. Been thinking about Leisure in KM bc its closer, but not now, haha. There is just so many times I can see Anna at Z's before it gets routine.

I have been going to Diamond regularly for the past month or so. Yes, it's the best value right now. I have not scheduled a session with CoCo, but I don't think she's the same one that was reviewed at Queen Spa. The CoCo at Diamond is definitely not 5'7", and I don't think she has huge boobs.

SweepTheLeg
11-13-20, 13:59
Great first post. Thanks for sharing.Thank you sir, I thought it was a little long, but I wanted to get all the details.

My only mistake was I thought there was a discount but I guess that was before, but still.

FsSdMon
11-13-20, 18:15
Has anyone been over to see Lily since her return at MRC? Just curious if all her skills are still on the table?

RimJim
11-13-20, 21:14
Found a new spot (new to me) advertised on RR. They gave the address of 390X Park Blvd but it is really just west of Park with the entrance on University. Surprisingly discreet parking situation despite being on University. Small strip mall with only a barber shop that looked closed and a barber supply shop.

Got there and paid 40 for the hh. Drew April, a slightly chunky 35-ish chinita. She gave 15 minutes of pretty good legit massage then started the tease. On the flip, she flopped out her huge, natural, impressively firm D's. Gave the HJ hand motion. I asked if she offered a beej and she stood there thinking about it for a while. She finally said no. After me trying to talk her into it, she said next time. (How many times have I heard that before).

Anyways, she delivered a really good HJ and circled the O-ring with her off hand for most of it. Probably would have delivered a prostate massage if I'd asked, but that's not my thing.

No talk of $$ at all. Gave her the standard 40 tip and was out the door. If CBJ is on the table, this would be a great spot due to the discreet location and reasonable fees.

Saw one other girl working who was probably in her late 30's. Decent looking and thinner than April but I might return for the "Next Time" false promise once again.

MotorHead619
11-14-20, 16:09
Saw RChangDatyKing's praise Eva from Diamond spa so I had to go check her out.

She's got a nice little body on her. The massage was pretty good as others have said, with a little bit of teasing. On the flip, gave a nice HJ. Allowed me to go under her shirt and shorts. She has natural C's? Possible B's. She continued giving me a good massage after I popped. She would continue to stroke and massage the boys afterwards, which I really liked. Can't go wrong with an hour massage for 45 bucks. Tipped her 60 for the HJ. Would recommend.

Anyone know if she does CBJ?

Kanali
11-14-20, 22:00
Been reading the forum for a long time and thought I should add some value.

Gold Spa.

I will start off with Gold spa as that was the place that I visited most recently. I was trying to go to Ivy Spa nearby and was told to come back in 20, so I thought I would give Gold a try instead. You go in a short hallway and there is a locked door, the girl who answered also provided all the services. Her name was Monica I believe she looked to be in her 40's and had a good slim body. She only gave me the option to get a half for 60 at the door, so I did that. She did not give much in the way of a massage, I tried to get a BBBJ but that was a no go. She did provide some go kissing around the body and a CBJ before cfs. We started out with acg and went to doggy, it was all pretty good spent 200 out the door. Not sure I will come back as 200 is a lot. They do seem to have a membership card.

Diamond Spa.

I have been here a few times gotten anywhere from from 30 to 90 minutes tip anywhere from 55 to 80. I have never gotten more than a HE here, good massage, lots of teasing, sometimes fiv. Last time I went got a rewards card, first time that happened could have used all the other stamps.

I noticed that girls have been wanting more of a tip recently, so I have been looking for new places to go to. I would like to find a place close to La Mesa that does BBBJ.

RubMapper
11-15-20, 00:55
I am from out of town and decided to go Flanders for first time today. Called mamasan first and she texted me who was working and pictures but said Flanders was busy so go to Lusk. I go to Flanders anyway walk in and ring a bell, and no girls come out so I leave. Now I drive over to Lusk and meet Vicky who looks nothing like the picture and I show her on my phone but she says that's her and I said I don't think so, said he was 23 but she looked 30's /40's but she had a nice body. She also brings out Cici? But she wasn't my type either so I leave. Come back later to Flanders when it's not busy and meet Summer first. She also looks nothing like picture she is a little thick but she is bubbly and friendly and I said I want to see Lily too so she let me wait in the room and then Lily comes in later. Lily is older maybe early 40's? But her body is thin and fit. I only brought. 4 + $. 2 since that is norm where I live and said I was going to leave and maybe come back another time with more. Now both come into the room and Summer started being playful and grabbing me down there saying she can do HJ or BJ but I decline and say I just want FS so as I'm about to walk out Lily says they are going to make an exception this time and tell me to stay so I pay $. 6 upfront for 30 min, so I decide on Lily but then Summer comes in first for a few seconds and starts kissing me and playing with my boys then quickly leaves. Then start my session with Lily which starts with licking then all the positions followed by a short massage and I'm out in maybe 20 minutes?

IsBarkley
11-15-20, 02:12
I am from out of town and decided to go Flanders for first time today. Called mamasan first and she texted me who was working and pictures but said Flanders was busy so go to Lusk. I go to Flanders anyway walk in and ring a bell, and no girls come out so I leave. Now I drive over to Lusk and meet Vicky who looks nothing like the picture and I show her on my phone but she says that's her and I said I don't think so, said he was 23 but she looked 30's /40's but she had a nice body. She also brings out Cici? But she wasn't my type either so I leave. Come back later to Flanders when it's not busy and meet Summer first. She also looks nothing like picture she is a little thick but she is bubbly and friendly and I said I want to see Lily too so she let me wait in the room and then Lily comes in later. Lily is older maybe early 40's? But her body is thin and fit. I only brought. 4 + $. 2 since that is norm where I live and said I was going to leave and maybe come back another time with more. Now both come into the room and Summer started being playful and grabbing me down there saying she can do HJ or BJ but I decline and say I just want FS so as I'm about to walk out Lily says they are going to make an exception this time and tell me to stay so I pay $. 6 upfront for 30 min, so I decide on Lily but then Summer comes in first for a few seconds and starts kissing me and playing with my boys then quickly leaves. Then start my session with Lily which starts with licking then all the positions followed by a short massage and I'm out in maybe 20 minutes?So you only paid $. 6 OTD and got FS?

RubMapper
11-15-20, 02:51
So you only paid $. 6 OTD and got FS?That is correct, but again it was my first time here and I explained that. 4 tip + $. 2 for a 30 minute session is the norm elsewhere in California so I was not expecting to pay more than that.

NudeBeachPerv
11-16-20, 01:31
I guess this is the "interview" process for places like Heavenly hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Q1yo5YFU4

HapaBoy86
11-16-20, 22:21
I guess this is the "interview" process for places like Heavenly hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Q1yo5YFU4She would make bank if she worked locally! Haha.

Chaos23
11-17-20, 05:18
Saw RChangDatyKing's praise Eva from Diamond spa so I had to go check her out.

She's got a nice little body on her. The massage was pretty good as others have said, with a little bit of teasing. On the flip, gave a nice HJ. Allowed me to go under her shirt and shorts. She has natural C's? Possible B's. She continued giving me a good massage after I popped. She would continue to stroke and massage the boys afterwards, which I really liked. Can't go wrong with an hour massage for 45 bucks. Tipped her 60 for the HJ. Would recommend.

Anyone know if she does CBJ?No she doesn't. At least not even after 20+ visits.

Sdmonger123
11-17-20, 08:27
Don't really post much at all but there is a gem at Maple Spa. Olivia is in residence for the rest of the month and is probably a 9-10 across the board for looks, attitude and service $. 6 for the whole 9 yards. You won't be disappointed.

DrPornDawger
11-17-20, 14:13
Driving by NC inland and saw a sign for Hello Massage on Centre City Pkwy in the Major Market / Trder Joes complex.

Anyone tried this?

KevFunn
11-17-20, 17:46
Don't really post much at all but there is a gem at Maple Spa. Olivia is in residence for the rest of the month and is probably a 9-10 across the board for looks, attitude and service $. 6 for the whole 9 yards. You won't be disappointed.$. 6 for FS? Was BBBJ an option?

Dctex99
11-17-20, 18:36
Driving by NC inland and saw a sign for Hello Massage on Centre City Pkwy in the Major Market / Trder Joes complex.

Anyone tried this?Went when first opened, 35 half hour, 40 he, always busy.

Ryan1979
11-17-20, 20:35
Chinese Herbal Palace is one of my favorite AMPs along with their well known sister spa, Flanders. Vicky's age has been of wide disparity but her amazing body and service is a point of concurrence. Without a doubt a body of a twenty year old and undoubtedly one of the best asses in the business. Qiqi has a girl next door appeal and easily looks to be in her early to mid 20's. Personally I also appreciate the nice rooms and cleanliness of these spas. During my many visits, I see them changing the sheets and doing laundry regularly. My go to's for consistent quality of ladies, cleanliness and service.