PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

CocoaMilked
09-25-20, 10:25
Had the same experience except no flip options.

I was in the PB area and decided to try this place out. No need for an appointment. Mamasan welcomed me and acceptes 60 for half an hour. I was hoping for a cute 30 something but turns out the middle aged Ceecee would be my masseuse. I lay face down and she came back and asked me what style of massage I wanted and if I'd been there before. I told her it was my first time. The massage was pretty good and I enjoyed the light teasing. On the flip more massage and then the gesture. I opted for the handshake. Later on I did my homework and realized that Ceecee offers other levels of service. She wasnt my type anyway. But she was certainly sweet and friendly.

Pain2019
09-25-20, 14:03
Hey guy,

I've been mongering around San Diego and man the Parlor entrance fee are getting out of control.

Lord D
09-25-20, 15:12
Has anybody gone to Pine Spa lately? I just called and they are open.

RChangDatyKing
09-25-20, 19:45
After 6 plus months of no massage or hobbying I decided to put on my mask and visited MBC. Before heading over I called to see who was working and was not disappointed with their lineup (Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole). I had not met Nicole yet, but when I saw her in the lobby I thought she looked pretty good. Nice body and an amazing round butt in her yoga pants. I couldn't really tell how pretty her face was because she had her mask on, but she had beautiful eyes and nice hair. They were all busy and I was asked to wait in the room or come back in 15 minutes. I decided to wait in the car and when I saw two guys come out I went in. I had a great massage and an amazing session.

Other AMPs I like in the Convoy area do not have many of the girls I use to see, but MBC did not disappoint.

Lord D
09-25-20, 20:37
After 6 plus months of no massage or hobbying I decided to put on my mask and visited MBC. Before heading over I called to see who was working and was not disappointed with their lineup (Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole). I had not met Nicole yet, but when I saw her in the lobby I thought she looked pretty good. Nice body and an amazing round butt in her yoga pants. I couldn't really tell how pretty her face was because she had her mask on, but she had beautiful eyes and nice hair. They were all busy and I was asked to wait in the room or come back in 15 minutes. I decided to wait in the car and when I saw two guys come out I went in. I had a great massage and an amazing session.

Other AMPs I like in the Convoy area do not have many of the girls I use to see, but MBC did not disappoint.What was the damage?

RChangDatyKing
09-25-20, 20:51
What was the damage?MBC is a $60/ hr HF type AMP.

Teddy O
09-25-20, 20:58
Anna at Z's always gives me a pop around the 40 minute mark, then won't ask but go ahead and try and give me a second pop but that is unusual for me. If you tell her you want 2 she will probably do the first one sooner and then a 2nd. She is born to be in customer service, very accommodating. I don't think I will be going back since that experience is now 60/60 for an hour, but I also might be lying to myself, haha. Anna is probably 40's, but trim.60 tip? Is she FS? What does she look like?

JM619
09-25-20, 21:11
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972

I saw Michelle this week. She's been away for a while because she got her boobs re-done (burst implant). They are smaller now, but still quite big. Service was as good as always, if not better. She's well reviewed on here so I won't get into the details. I had an absolute blast. All over her new tits.

HarborRing22
09-25-20, 21:49
Generally speaking, will girls do DFK right now? Don't know how antsy they are about the virus. Will probably see for myself at MBC in particular next week but would like to know in advance if I'm going to be snubbed.

ArrogantBstrd
09-26-20, 10:20
RCDKing.

Just saw her. The body pics are her for sure. The face pic is not her, but somewhat representative. She has curly hair like the pic, although slightly more brunette / red. Her eyes are a little further apart than that pic. She's GND attractive. 1. 8 for hr with FBSM and HE. No massage skills. Some slides while on stomach but none while on back. Topless and g-string. A little FOV but I didn't really explore more. CBJ and CFS are available for extra, I didn't ask the rate since I wasn't interested.I wonder if that's Sequoia from Heavenly Hands? She used to let me BBFS her on credit as long as I brought $200 next visit. I'll check her out sometime. If that is her, she also advertised briefly as Sienna, also in Point Loma.

RChangDatyKing
09-26-20, 10:31
I wonder if that's Sequoia from Heavenly Hands? She used to let me BBFS her on credit as long as I brought $200 next visit. I'll check her out sometime. If that is her, she also advertised briefly as Sienna, also in Point Loma.Thanks AB! If that is Sequoia I will definitely be calling to schedule with her. It's been many years since I've seen Sequoia advertised, but she was highly rated when she was previously with HH.

MaxwellEsq
09-26-20, 13:44
Anyone aware of an AMP that has Vietnamese masseuses?

FlyingVfr
09-26-20, 16:24
60 tip? Is she FS? What does she look like?Anna at Z's definitely does not do FS and I don't think anyone at Z's does. Anna does earn her $60 tip with her great sensual massage plus her really sweet personality. She takes great care of me but don't bother trying for FS or even a CBJ. I'm guessing she's in her early 40's but she has a great body she keeps in good shape. She's my ATF, be nice to her!

JPF
09-26-20, 21:13
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972

I saw Michelle this week. She's been away for a while because she got her boobs re-done (burst implant). They are smaller now, but still quite big. Service was as good as always, if not better. She's well reviewed on here so I won't get into the details. I had an absolute blast. All over her new tits.To each his own. I found her new boobs to be too firm. I much prefer the bigger, softer version from before.

RolfTorren
09-26-20, 23:12
I never realized the old ones weren't natural. In my opinion she's one of the best of the current generation. Speaking of rock hard enormous titties, anyone remember her cousin Bella? She loved having them sucked. And if you did it right then you would be generously rewarded. I really miss her.

To each his own. I found her new boobs to be too firm. I much prefer the bigger, softer version from before.

EH09M3
09-26-20, 23:36
If you brought Bella tequila, her stripper slides easily became BB FS. Too bad she retired.

I never realized the old ones weren't natural. In my opinion she's one of the best of the current generation. Speaking of rock hard enormous titties, anyone remember her cousin Bella? She loved having them sucked. And if you did it right then you would be generously rewarded. I really miss her.

JM619
09-27-20, 00:01
To each his own. I found her new boobs to be too firm. I much prefer the bigger, softer version from before.Oh, don't get me wrong. I liked her old boobs better too. I was just reporting her re-racking to the group. But even with the new knockers, she's still provides an incredible experience.

Relief
09-27-20, 01:16
Dropped by Pine and was my first visit there since they changed names. Nonetheless, there was a wait, and asked to leave name and number, so ended up leaving. Not sure, if it's for call back, or requiring everyone to sign in due to Covid tracking. Anyone know?

Ended up going to Lusk, and drew Ada. Alcohol wipes and dry back massage for a couple min, before she asked me to flip and went straight to sanitizing the goods haha! Guess she was on the period so only offered 2/3 services. She's not really my type, but delivered on services with a surprise ending that made it worth it!

Looks are subjective, but here's my impression: Maybe less than 5 ft, but not slim, 6/10 looks, and A-ish cups. Hope this helps!

Dctex99
09-27-20, 11:20
Dropped by Pine and was my first visit there since they changed names. Nonetheless, there was a wait, and asked to leave name and number, so ended up leaving. Not sure, if it's for call back, or requiring everyone to sign in due to Covid tracking. Anyone know?

Ended up going to Lusk, and drew Ada. Alcohol wipes and dry back massage for a couple min, before she asked me to flip and went straight to sanitizing the goods haha! Guess she was on the period so only offered 2/3 services. She's not really my type, but delivered on services with a surprise ending that made it worth it!

Looks are subjective, but here's my impression: Maybe less than 5 ft, but not slim, 6/10 looks, and A-ish cups. Hope this helps!If someone checks, they better have a list of fake names and ph numbers!. LOL.

TugSpinosa
09-27-20, 11:46
Anna at Z's definitely does not do FS and I don't think anyone at Z's does. Anna does earn her $60 tip with her great sensual massage plus her really sweet personality. She takes great care of me but don't bother trying for FS or even a CBJ. I'm guessing she's in her early 40's but she has a great body she keeps in good shape. She's my ATF, be nice to her!After reading about her decided to check her out. Only got Half hour. She lives up to her name. Wish I got the hour she was really working my knots out. Something about being short staffed. But I grew with everything you said. She's a pleasure to be around. And well worth it. I will be repeating soon.

NudeBeachPerv
09-27-20, 13:03
Posting again on reddit, will probably be taken down soon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianNSFW/comments/izvire/first_time_post/

NudeBeachPerv
09-27-20, 13:11
If someone checks, they better have a list of fake names and ph numbers!. LOL.What, you mean Mike Hunt isn't your REAL name? How could that be?

LazyDude619
09-27-20, 13:59

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianNSFW/comments/izvire/first_time_post/The site moderator took it down. Were you able to save a pic?

JackeRouac
09-27-20, 14:07
I wonder if that's Sequoia from Heavenly Hands? She used to let me BBFS her on credit as long as I brought $200 next visit. I'll check her out sometime. If that is her, she also advertised briefly as Sienna, also in Point Loma.Simone told me everything would be covered. But she was down in Point Loma previously.

JustARub
09-27-20, 14:26
Just to add another +1 to the experience of Anna.

I think there is some misconception that she's fairly young or particularly attractive. I think mid-late 40's is perhaps fair and a 6/10 for looks but she has kept her body in very trim state. As many many others have commented. Customer service is 10/10 and a 60 tip is more than fair for the service provided.

I agree with some other recent posts that SD house fees are getting out of control and that, IMHO, the quality of ladies is not increasing. MBC and some others in that area are slight exceptions. They have good youngish girls, but having also popped into Level 2, and Golden Spa in recent weeks the average age of provider is 45+. I'd suggest looking to place on Rosecrans near the Rubios if you just want a young girl and to leave happy.

JaR.

JPF
09-27-20, 14:29
I never realized the old ones weren't natural. In my opinion she's one of the best of the current generation. Speaking of rock hard enormous titties, anyone remember her cousin Bella? She loved having them sucked. And if you did it right then you would be generously rewarded. I really miss her.Sorry if I mislead you. I think the old version was natural. Even the current version, while unnatural, aren't "plastic" like most boob jobs.

ElmersGoo
09-27-20, 15:49
Exactly on every point! I will add, she was a GREAT VALUE at $100 OTD before and even at $120 it's good and dependable. I tried tipping her $40 a few weeks ago, said that was all I had. She was NOT happy. She wasn't a *****, but won't try that again. She does give full access up top and some access below.

Anna at Z's definitely does not do FS and I don't think anyone at Z's does. Anna does earn her $60 tip with her great sensual massage plus her really sweet personality. She takes great care of me but don't bother trying for FS or even a CBJ. I'm guessing she's in her early 40's but she has a great body she keeps in good shape. She's my ATF, be nice to her!

JM619
09-27-20, 15:58
She told me the reason for the new boobs was due to one of her previous implants rupturing. I don't know how long she had her old boobs, so some may have experienced her with naturals back in the day. I first saw her in summer 2018 and they were definitely enhanced at that time.

But whatever the status of her tits, I think we can all agree that she provides top notch service!

Sorry if I mislead you. I think the old version was natural. Even the current version, while unnatural, aren't "plastic" like most boob jobs.

NudeBeachPerv
09-27-20, 16:40
The site moderator took it down. Were you able to save a pic?https://i.redd.it/0ozlslk3zdp51.jpg

hopefully this works...

https://i.redd.it/0ozlslk3zdp51.jpg

tried using the "uploader" with the link but it said "file too large."

RChangDatyKing
09-27-20, 19:06
Agreed that the younger ones mostly tease at Sakura. But I've had my share of fun, including Lisa, Lulu, Cici and others. I saw Cici last weekend and I think the sheet was on for about 5 minutes before she just threw it off the table. Lots of ass crack teasing before the flip and a really good HE with boob access on the flip. She also gives a very nice massage, so I agree about it being my go to place when I want a good rub with a tug to finish.I'm thinking about going to Sakura Massage this coming week. It looks like Wendy, CiCi, Lisa, Vivian, Mia (some nights) and Grace are working there. I've seen Wendy and Vivian and both gives excellent massages. Vivian is probably the youngest. Has anyone seen Grace and can describe what she looks like and how her massage is? Thanks!

SurferSK
09-27-20, 19:58

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianNSFW/comments/izvire/first_time_post/Who is she? AMP? Where can I find her?

Whoopster
09-27-20, 20:03
Called this place yesterday to ask for the girl that was reported about a week ago. Lady said Linda wasn't there anymore but she has a new young and pretty one.

Arrived to find Tiffany. Good looks, younger, maybe 35 to 40, in the requisite yoga pants. Paid $50 for an hour, she asked to wash my hands. I thought hmm, wonder what I'll be touching.

She comes in, puts the thin sheet over me, then runs a finger straight up my ass crack. I jumped and she laughed, so I figured she was a fun girl.

The massage, what there was of it, was pretty good, but I'm a sucker for play from behind, and this girl was playing at level 10. Super light touch, stopping, starting, up and under, down around and back up.

On the early flip, the only available option was massage to Mr. Happy. She is also very skilled in that department, but be for-warned, she doesn't stop just because you are finished.

I knew from my earlier jump that she enjoys her job, so I obliged her by writhing and jerking around like I was in pain. I actually enjoy that femdom shit.

After cleanup I knew I still had time so I asked for a foot massage. The foot massage ended and she worked her way up. She started in for round two as the little guy came awake, but ran out of time before the play ended.

Maybe next time.

Stupitt
09-27-20, 22:01
Just to add another +1 to the experience of Anna.

I think there is some misconception that she's fairly young or particularly attractive. I think mid-late 40's is perhaps fair and a 6/10 for looks but she has kept her body in very trim state. As many many others have commented. Customer service is 10/10 and a 60 tip is more than fair for the service provided.

I agree with some other recent posts that SD house fees are getting out of control and that, IMHO, the quality of ladies is not increasing. MBC and some others in that area are slight exceptions. They have good youngish girls, but having also popped into Level 2, and Golden Spa in recent weeks the average age of provider is 45+. I'd suggest looking to place on Rosecrans near the Rubios if you just want a young girl and to leave happy.

JaR.If you're talking about I Massage by Rubios they must have got some new talent. I was there 2-3 weeks ago and they were the same 45+ that you referred to. Did you get a name?

FiestaMan
09-27-20, 23:16
Agreed that the younger ones mostly tease at Sakura. But I've had my share of fun, including Lisa, Lulu, Cici and others. I saw Cici last weekend and I think the sheet was on for about 5 minutes before she just threw it off the table. Lots of ass crack teasing before the flip and a really good HE with boob access on the flip. She also gives a very nice massage, so I agree about it being my go to place when I want a good rub with a tug to finish.Out of all the ones you mentioned, which ones were the youngest and prettiest?

Thinking about going back soon but want to avoid a grandmother massage me.

Rrichards619
09-28-20, 13:16
If you brought Bella tequila, her stripper slides easily became BB FS. Too bad she retired.I saw Bella a couple of times and got her worked up enough to almost let it go all the way in. Fuck, it was so close. DATY got her going and I knew I should have pushed it in. It was like she was almost asking me to. I wish I could find Bella again. Up in the UTC area I remember?

NudeBeachPerv
09-28-20, 13:53
Who is she? AMP? Where can I find her?Haha, go back and READ THE TITLE.

JPF
09-28-20, 14:05
She told me the reason for the new boobs was due to one of her previous implants rupturing. I don't know how long she had her old boobs, so some may have experienced her with naturals back in the day. I first saw her in summer 2018 and they were definitely enhanced at that time.

But whatever the status of her tits, I think we can all agree that she provides top notch service!Thank you. I guess I'm not as good at spotting boob jobs as I thought. Whoever did her previous breasts did a great job. The current version does feel more like very firm implants.

I agree that the sensual service is first rate. Personally I prefer that combined with a good massage but again to each his own.

RayBert5498
09-28-20, 15:42
Second time I've been here. Of the 4 places in San Marcos I've been to, this is the only one that doesn't have an all GILF lineup. This time I drew Sara, attractive 30 something with nice body and small boobs. Good therapeutic massage to start, lots of pressure on my back, as she sat on it and bounced her butt and knees up and down my back. Not much teasing until the flip, after she put oil on my chest and stomach, then the teasing began and she asked me if I wanted a HJ. She has pretty sensual hands, nice finish with hot towel clean up. 60 HF and40 tip.

JayDwn
09-28-20, 16:00
I guess I'm not as good at spotting boob jobs as I thought. Whoever did her previous breasts did a great job. The current version does feel more like very firm implants.

I just have to say, Michelle's previous tits were among the most obvious bolt-ons I've ever seen. At that size, no titty is retaining the shape her's had. Maaaaybe if they sprouted to that size, say at around 18, for arguments sake, they'd remain as shapely as Michelle's were, till 22-23? At most. Right? Or am I crazy and making up titty logic? I mean, I know that I am but, still I doubt any tits that size were ever that firm. The point is... well, there is not point. Just felt like talkin titty for a min. Carry on.

Waylay
09-28-20, 17:02
I'm thinking about going to Sakura Massage this coming week. It looks like Wendy, CiCi, Lisa, Vivian, Mia (some nights) and Grace are working there. I've seen Wendy and Vivian and both gives excellent massages. Vivian is probably the youngest. Has anyone seen Grace and can describe what she looks like and how her massage is? Thanks!Grace is nice looking, probably mid-30's. Decent massage, 100% legit only. Good english.

Waylay
09-28-20, 17:04
I just have to say, Michelle's previous tits were among the most obvious bolt-ons I've ever seen. At that size, no titty is retaining the shape her's had. Maaaaybe if they sprouted to that size, say at around 18, for arguments sake, they'd remain as shapely as Michelle's were, till 22-23? At most. Right? Or am I crazy and making up titty logic? I mean, I know that I am but, still I doubt any tits that size were ever that firm. The point is... well, there is not point. Just felt like talkin titty for a min. Carry on.Been posting about michelle on here for years and I completely agree with you. Like, cartoonish fakes before. No judgment on anyone who thought otherwise but c'Mon. LOL. She's still got the best attitude ever.

Rrichards619
09-28-20, 19:06
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808

Looks interesting, but no reviews.

BoulderBoy
09-28-20, 19:13
This is my go to place when I need a CMT quality massage. Been going here since it was called Lotus Spa. Sadly, the young, hot girls here don't give. Lots of teasing. Chloe gave the best massages here. She's now the Manager so look out your window. Pigs are flying.Is Lily still there? God I miss my traveling job.

RChangDatyKing
09-28-20, 20:30
Grace is nice looking, probably mid-30's. Decent massage, 100% legit only. Good english.Way- thanks for your feedback.

RChangDatyKing
09-28-20, 20:32
Is Lily still there? God I miss my traveling job.Yes, Lily is still there. Only weekdays (Mon-Thur) I believed. There is another Thai masseuse there that is also pretty good, Nicole.

Lord D
09-28-20, 20:42

Looks interesting, but no reviews.Looks like that one is a fake. She's using pics from another provider on PD:

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/HeatherHarlow

TheDude858
09-29-20, 02:22
When I saw her it wasnt offered, but she seems like the type to do it for the right price.

TOFTT and let us know.After my first session with her she told me "be ready for more next time". I didn't any other details but I'm hoping to see here again soon.

Hey Mr Dj
09-29-20, 05:24
Any intel on this place? Never seen this ad. Was interested as it's close to my work for an early morning visit.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mission-valley-new-opening/9754001.html

SDLaidBack
09-29-20, 12:28

Looks interesting, but no reviews.I'm 99% sure that the first two photos in that ad are not her. That's Heather Harlow, another local provider. Actually, if you go to Heather's twitter, her top posts right now are her calling this post out as a scam.

JayDwn
09-29-20, 14:28
Been posting about michelle on here for years and I completely agree with you. Like, cartoonish fakes before. No judgment on anyone who thought otherwise but c'Mon. LOL. She's still got the best attitude ever.100%. No judgment on anyone who thought her super firm, perfectly symmetrical, F cups were OEM parts.

I actually remember the first time I met Michelle, she told me that she had been considering getting her tits redone smaller. That was some time ago. I think, like women with natural jugs her size, she was just tired of dealing with them lol. As ridiculous as that may sound to us, it has to be the equivalent of carrying two small children around on your chest all day every day.

I haven't seen her since the redux, and I'm sure she she still provides a top shelf service but, a tiny piece of my heart did die the day I heard about the downsizing. I'll miss those bags of joy. I hope they're in a better place now. (stupid prayer hands emoji)

JamulSucks
09-29-20, 14:46

Looks interesting, but no reviews.Seen, absolutely nothing on the table. Great person though.

Five
09-29-20, 14:55
Haven't mongered locally in a while- for some reason the name "mbc" isn't ringing any bells-.

Could someone wither share or pm me the name? Thanks- 5.

JayDwn
09-29-20, 15:12
I saw Amora a long time ago in Mission Valley. She's hot with nice big natural tits, but do not expect a massage or even a rub.Wondering if the last photo, with a bit of her face visible, is actually Amora?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/193204

[no idea why the address isn't converting to a hyperlink]

NudeBeachPerv
09-29-20, 17:46
Haven't mongered locally in a while- for some reason the name "mbc" isn't ringing any bells-.

Could someone wither share or pm me the name? Thanks- 5.Googling massage mbc will give a location on convoy.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-and-bodycare-san-diego

I am guessing it is that.

FredRub
09-29-20, 18:45
Googling massage mbc will give a location on convoy.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-and-bodycare-san-diego

I am guessing it is that.Yes that is correct.

Ruby. HE only.

Stupitt
09-29-20, 19:47
I was bored the other day and started flipping thru Tinder. Ran across an Asian hottie who directed you to her Insta page and said to DM here there. Her insta is meganlim797. I've traded a few messages with "her" and she supposedly does massage and nuru out of her place in Parkcrest. I can't find anything about her anywhere so I'm assuming she's fake and using fake pics. She wants a $3 fee to be paid to secure the booking ahead of time, so that's obviously a red flag. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her and can verify that she's real. Thanks.

BearD
09-29-20, 19:57
I was bored the other day and started flipping thru Tinder. Ran across an Asian hottie who directed you to her Insta page and said to DM here there. Her insta is meganlim797. I've traded a few messages with "her" and she supposedly does massage and nuru out of her place in Parkcrest. I can't find anything about her anywhere so I'm assuming she's fake and using fake pics. She wants a $3 fee to be paid to secure the booking ahead of time, so that's obviously a red flag. Just wondering if anyone has actually seen her and can verify that she's real. Thanks.Fake. Here's the model she's stealing pics from- https://www.instagram.com/biitongkiku/.

Stupitt
09-29-20, 20:16
Fake. Here's the model she's stealing pics from- https://www.instagram.com/biitongkiku/.Damn you're good! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks.

Ryan1979
09-29-20, 20:52
Any intel on this place? Never seen this ad. Was interested as it's close to my work for an early morning visit.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mission-valley-new-opening/9754001.htmlNew spa. Girls from LA. Full menu.

DrPornDawger
09-29-20, 21:39
New spa. Girls from LA. Full menu.What's the cost?

Ryan1979
09-29-20, 21:52

Looks are subjective, but here's my impression: Maybe less than 5 ft, but not slim, 6/10 looks, and A-ish cups. Hope this helps!Too bad you caught Ada when Aunt Flo was visiting. Her scale goes way up when she's able to provide all her services. Other girl, Qiqi or Chichi looks early 20's, cute face and has a killer all natural body. A little birdie just informed me another early 20's hottie starting tomorrow.

FredRub
09-30-20, 00:39

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mission-valley-new-opening/9754001.htmlI bit the bullet for you boys. Only 3 months open. Girl in the AD is not same.

Called to make appt. Said Summer was working. She said booked until 8, this was at 5.

Texted me around 645 and asked if I could come sooner.

Its an office building. Parked took the stairs to 2nd floor Suite 200. Opened first door and revealed a room with a table and another door.

Girl comes out, short with dress with mask. Takes me into a room. Very limited English. Asked how long and said half hour for 40. Paid got naked and in she comes. Took the towel cover my ass and said you cold? Started her massage. Basically just moving her hands around you back. After small talk I asked her if she offer extras. She could understand what I meant so she goes outside and grabs her iPhone and use Google translate LOL. I just made the universal fucking sign and then she understood. I asked how much for FS.

She said 1. 6 I told her 1. 4 she said ok. Come out the room and comes back with condom. She gets undres and finally unveil her body: she is Chinese, 30-40 yrs, short maybe 4 ft 5 in - 5 ft. A little chubby with double Ds natural saggy and not flat or round ass some where in between.

Does not remove mask.

No BJ.

1 minute of tugging. Dry mind you.

CfS: x marks the spot. Standing doggy. Missionary- finished with doggy in bed. About 15 minutes of pounding her.

She didn't hurry me at all. When I was pounding her fast boy she was grabbing those sheets for dear life.

After I was done she wipes me with paper Towels. Had me lay down again and starts "massaging" again. More small talk but language barrier stopped that so I just got up and dressed up. She's a pretty sweet lady with a soft voice.

Would I go again? Probably not.

Was it worth it? IDK but she sure got me sweating and breathing like a horse.

Do I recommend? Probably not.

Total damage 1. 8.

Hey Mr Dj
09-30-20, 00:46
New spa. Girls from LA. Full menu.I ended up checking it out for myself this morning. Summer was there by herself. Cute girl with nice tits but a little older than most would want at a FS spot but she was very friendly and accommodating. Seemed to actually enjoy it as much as I did. After the deed she even got up on the table and layed with me and cuddled for a good 20 minutes LOL. Standard. 4 h / $.4. This place is affiliated with Diamond in SV. Said she is over there most of the time.

Leche
09-30-20, 01:09
On my way to city heights today from east county I noticed Michelle's turned into unique spa and blue green massage on El Cajon Blvd where the infamous Tina used to work a few years back is permanently closed. I am coming up with a bluegreen spa on Bonita road in CV. Not sure if the same owner. I do regret not hitting up Michelle's when I had the chance. I used to drive by there all the time but hated how they were so out in the open with that small parking lot. Came back from city heights over university ave and noticed Hong's building is now a small apartment building so they're not there anymore. MoeShe gave me one of my best BBBJ ever. Does anyone know where to find her?

Captain Solo
09-30-20, 07:29
Unlike hair and nails, I heard foot massage is not regulated and requires no license to practice.

A guy told me foot massage places have hot girls who would do FS, but they are now temporary closed due to CoVid.

I am trying to find places in OC. Any bro having any infos please PM me. Thanks.

JamulSucks
09-30-20, 11:11
Seen, absolutely nothing on the table. Great person though.EDITING TO FIX:

My mistake, I had an ad opened on someone else and when I clicked I didn't switch.

Kimberly: She was great and sensual. No topless for me but just a passionate HJ for a 1.

RChangDatyKing
09-30-20, 13:22
I bit the bullet for you boys. Only 3 months open. Girl in the AD is not same.

Called to make appt. Said Summer was working. She said booked until 8, this was at 5.

Texted me around 645 and asked if I could come sooner.

Its an office building. Parked took the stairs to 2nd floor Suite 200. Opened first door and revealed a room with a table and another door.

Girl comes out, short with dress with mask. Takes me into a room. Very limited English. Asked how long and said half hour for 40. Paid got naked and in she comes. Took the towel cover my ass and said you cold? Started her massage. Basically just moving her hands around you back. After small talk I asked her if she offer extras. She could understand what I meant so she goes outside and grabs her iPhone and use Google translate LOL. I just made the universal fucking sign and then she understood. I asked how much for FS.

She said 1. 6 I told her 1. 4 she said ok. Come out the room and comes back with condom. She gets undres and finally unveil her body: she is Chinese, 30-40 yrs, short maybe 4 ft 5 in - 5 ft. A little chubby with double Ds natural saggy and not flat or round ass some where in between.

Does not remove mask.

No BJ.

1 minute of tugging. Dry mind you.

CfS: x marks the spot. Standing doggy. Missionary- finished with doggy in bed. About 15 minutes of pounding her.

She didn't hurry me at all. When I was pounding her fast boy she was grabbing those sheets for dear life.

After I was done she wipes me with paper Towels. Had me lay down again and starts "massaging" again. More small talk but language barrier stopped that so I just got up and dressed up. She's a pretty sweet lady with a soft voice.

Would I go again? Probably not.

Was it worth it? IDK but she sure got me sweating and breathing like a horse.

Do I recommend? Probably not.

Total damage 1. 8.FredRub-.

Thanks for the report. What I've learned with many years of visiting the AMPs and hobbying is that "you" have to do your research. Us guys have different taste and likes. Skinny, meaty, tall, short. (you guys get the idea). I like them slender, average to large breasts and a nice round apple booty.

Anyways back to Summer. Another monger, I believed said she was cute and had nice breasts. That sounded awesome and many guys probably agree she is that. But, your description of her being short, a little chubby with double Ds natural saggy and not flat or round ass is a great descriptive and I appreciate your input.

Happy hobbying and stay safe!

RChangDatyKing
09-30-20, 13:53
Unlike hair and nails, I heard foot massage is not regulated and requires no license to practice.

A guy told me foot massage places have hot girls who would do FS, but they are now temporary closed due to CoVid.

I am trying to find places in OC. Any bro having any infos please PM me. Thanks.It depends in what states you're in. Definitely not in California. Good luck finding a Foot Massage business that will only touch and rub your foot. And ones that have girls offering FS. LOL.

I would love to see the looks on health inspector Johnny Rub when he sees massage rooms with tables in them when the business doesn't have any license to do massage because they are only doing foot rubs. Remember, the therapist cannot touch the ankles. LOL.

Non-Therapeutic Foot Massage.

Reflexology foot massage involves manipulating soft tissue for therapeutic purposes. In some states, you are not required to get a foot massage license, as long as you are not giving massages for the purpose of therapy. For instance, in Texas, you can lightly touch and rub a person's foot without a license. However, you are limited to just the foot. The ankles are off limits.

ElmersGoo
09-30-20, 13:59
Hey guys,

Been posting more lately, great board! With the inflation that has happened since Covid, I'm trying to find a Happy place, which is a basic sensual massage for an hour with a HE for $100. Seems like it is a hassle or difficult to get OTD anywhere for $80 these days. Would be nice to find one central. I am thinking maybe MBC would be a good option today.

RChangDatyKing
09-30-20, 14:25
So I decided to call this spa (I believed it's Queen Spa) to inquire about prices and how many girls they had working, etc. The person told me it was $40/ hour HF. I asked if that was a Special, and she was - "what you mean Special?" I rephrased the question and asked if the rate is always $40/ hour and she confirmed, Yes.

$40/ hour is great if they have any talents there.

Has anyone been there recently? Is it Queen Spa? There was a very attractive girl at the front desk name Vivian. Has anyone gotten a massage from her. She seems stand off-ish.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178147

RChangDatyKing
09-30-20, 16:11

Looks are subjective, but here's my impression: Maybe less than 5 ft, but not slim, 6/10 looks, and A-ish cups. Hope this helps!I had Ada on a possible to try list if I was going to be in the Lusk area. Looks are very subjective and it's good to know / see that there are mongers like yourself that will give honest feedback about looks, appearances, etc. I know for many service is the most important, but personally for me if I'm going to be spending money for FS I want it all (service, performance, etc) and she has to be hot (at least a 7 plus).

JoeJoesph
09-30-20, 16:22
Best sensual massage with a good regular massage?

Recommendation would be appreciated. 200 budget.

I've see briya. Wasnta huge fan.

DrPornDawger
09-30-20, 17:06
I had Ada on a possible to try list if I was going to be in the Lusk area. Looks are very subjective and it's good to know / see that there are mongers like yourself that will give honest feedback about looks, appearances, etc. I know for many service is the most important, but personally for me if I'm going to be spending money for FS I want it all (service, performance, etc) and she has to be hot (at least a 7 plus).Can you give an example of 7+?

Take a look at the samples below, some are in the industry.

Doe4646
09-30-20, 17:35
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chula-vista-imperial-beach/9742631.html

I don't believe the images are of any of the girls since at least the last one shows up in a facebook album.

This is the same place I went to TOFTT last October to see how it was. Turned out to be a FS Korean establishment in IB. . 6 at the door and they asked for a name and phone number. I remembered the name and number I gave last time so it wasn't much of a problem. The mamasan checked my temp and then asked me to walk through the door to ask me for the info and get the money. She led me to the first door on the left and asked me to wait, so I stripped down and laid on the table.

A few minutes later a provider came in asking if I was the provided name and I confirmed. She was mid late 20's to mid 30's though fit enough body. About 5' with b cups in a short black silky dress. She started massaging my back and making small talk and after a while asked me to flip and asked what I wanted. I said full service and she agreed and took off the dress, revealing a curvy ass and cute handful sized tits. She asked if I wanted a BJ to which I agreed and started licking the base and inner thigh / ball area before using her mouth to put on the condom. The BJ was average, though it did get me going and she could tell so she planted herself on top cowgirl. A couple minutes of that and finished missionary.

Perfunctory clean up and got dressed while she grabbed some more towels. There was no conversation about price so I tipped her 1. 4 and she seemed happy about that. The mamasan waved at the door to come back soon.

I took off my mask as I laid face down for the massage but she asked me to put it back on during the BJ. Though she did say I could take it off after she put hers back on during cowgirl.

RChangDatyKing
09-30-20, 17:54

I've see briya. Wasnta huge fan.I have not been to see an independent for at least 7 months. However, I did see the below in the past year. However, two of them are now $220/ hour. Their 1/2 hour rate would be within your budget but you're not going to get much of a massage in 30 minutes.

Heck, IMO I don't think many of the independents do much massaging anyways, even during an hour session. I think they try for about 10 minutes, then just rub oil on you for the remaining of the time until the flip and / or playtime. That's okay for me for the most part because I usually go there with little expectations of getting a good massage. I'm there more for the fun and eye candy.

Anyways, I would recommend Natalie first. Her massage can be very good. Her sensuality is excellent, and her Nuru is phenomenal!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132426

Sophia comes in a strong second. Her massage is okay, but her sensuality is spectacular.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

Mia is a hit and miss. More misses if she doesn't know you. She can also be stand off-ish if she doesn't know you. But, if you get her on a good day, she is excellent. She only does 30 and 45 minutes sessions. Plus she has a banging body.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/165595

Good luck on your search.

RChangDatyKing
09-30-20, 18:07
Hey guys,

Been posting more lately, great board! With the inflation that has happened since Covid, I'm trying to find a Happy place, which is a basic sensual massage for an hour with a HE for $100. Seems like it is a hassle or difficult to get OTD anywhere for $80 these days. Would be nice to find one central. I am thinking maybe MBC would be a good option today.You might be able to get away with under $100 if you went with a 30 session at MBC. With the $60/ hour HF the girls are going to frown with a $40 tip, if you want to leave happy. They might do it if they know you, but they'll let you know guys are now tipping more. It's crazy what I'm hearing guys are tipping now at some of these traditional AMPs. I guess if you find a gem at one of these places, tipping $60-$100 and even $120 for an hour session is about the going rate if compared to the independent girls that are starting at $200/$220 hour, and many want more $$$ for extras.

I posted about 2 spas recently that still has a $40/ hour HF. I'm sure they would welcome you with your Benjamin.

Lion1
09-30-20, 18:42

I've see briya. Wasnta huge fan.Juliana.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006

Or.

Jessica.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178010

Both great looking, good massage and good finish. Juliana's menu opens up after the first session. Jessica not so much, but she's sweet nonetheless.

JoeJoesph
09-30-20, 19:27
I have not been to see an independent for at least 7 months. However, I did see the below in the past year. However, two of them are now $220/ hour. Their 1/2 hour rate would be within your budget but you're not going to get much of a massage in 30 minutes.

Heck, IMO I don't think many of the independents do much massaging anyways, even during an hour session. I think they try for about 10 minutes, then just rub oil on you for the remaining of the time until the flip and / or playtime. That's okay for me for the most part because I usually go there with little expectations of getting a good massage. I'm there more for the fun and eye candy.

Anyways, I would recommend Natalie first. Her massage can be very good. Her sensuality is excellent, and her Nuru is phenomenal!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132426

Sophia comes in a strong second. Her massage is okay, but her sensuality is spectacular.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

Mia is a hit and miss. More misses if she doesn't know you. She can also be stand off-ish if she doesn't know you. But, if you get her on a good day, she is excellent. She only does 30 and 45 minutes sessions. Plus she has a banging body.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/165595

Good luck on your search.Appreciate your recommendation.

Could you be more descriptive of the nuru massage? I wouldn't mind spending a little more if it is worth it. Sorry her rubrating site doesn't have much to go off of.

JoeJoesph
09-30-20, 19:27
Juliana.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006

Or.

Jessica.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178010

Both great looking, good massage and good finish. Juliana's menu opens up after the first session. Jessica not so much, but she's sweet nonetheless.Thank you. Both girls got their reviews on disabled. Kinda sketchy?

Lion1
09-30-20, 20:11
Thank you. Both girls got their reviews on disabled. Kinda sketchy?Not at all sketchy. Never had an issue with either girl.

Juliana has been discussed here before. She also has a ton of reviews on "TEE-E- RRR". 30-something brazilian with a nice face and hot body. Fantastic tits. Has an apartment in Solana Beach with Tiffany (I'd have mentioned her too but she's out of your price range, LOL).

Jessica is Mexican / Filipino mix. Has a studio in a familiar / safe office building in Point Loma. Maybe 30? Really, really pretty. Takes direction well on how you like your ending. The kitty appears to be off limits.

If you don't mind the price and you're looking for a hand finish there should be no complaint about either of these girls.

Lord D
09-30-20, 20:37
What is the updated rate for FS at both spas? Any info is appreciated.

Relief
09-30-20, 21:41
Bothered me too much that I skipped out on Pine, so I took another try. To answer the question I posed, yes they require you to sign in as there was no wait this time. I'm assuming due to Covid, unless times have changed since Hana. So have that fake number ready! Also if you're anti-masker, they will not serve you, and it is required to be on the entire time.

Got fully undressed and saw the table had a vinyl laminate cover with two folded sheets on top, so I stood there and waited haha. Since I'm a "new" customer, maybe that was a test to see if I'm legit?? I dunno. In comes Paige, and she sets the sheets so I can lay down, and we get to work. As aforementioned, the mask stays on the entire time for both, so after the flip one fun part is omittedShe's a bit skinny but the view of the tiny shaped bum was nice, just no cushion.

After everything was settled, tried to get a good look at her face (with her mask on); Not sure if anyone experienced this during these covid times, but even with it on, I could tell she had a pretty face. So I made that comment to her, which made her happy and she quickly flashed her face. That quick second confirmed I was 100% right, easily an 8, but she had some jagged teeth. That part can be overlooked though haha. Right now, seeing a face is like wanting to know how the nipple looks under a bra haha! Weird times.

At the end, scratched off the Korean itch and marked off weird Covid mask fun off the bucket list so I'm happy.

M- Somewhat of a massage, but still terrible.

S- Overall service lacked because of the skipped part and I did all the work!

B- Skinny 5'2" petite and wore a tight dress that emphasizes the petite. Bolt ons that are nicely done and surprisingly nice.

L- Pretty face! Definitely would've enjoyed the experience more if I got to see it the entire time.

RChangDatyKing
10-01-20, 00:33
Appreciate your recommendation.

Could you be more descriptive of the nuru massage? I wouldn't mind spending a little more if it is worth it. Sorry her rubrating site doesn't have much to go off of.Natalie's Nuru experience is done on a mattress and she uses real Nuru gel, not massage oil like these other girls that advertises Nuru. You also get a shower before and after. There are many recent posts about her Nuru experience under this section.

JoeJoesph
10-01-20, 01:31
Natalie's Nuru experience is done on a mattress and she uses real Nuru gel, not massage oil like these other girls that advertises Nuru. You also get a shower before and after. There are many recent posts about her Nuru experience under this section.Thank you.

Nick4
10-01-20, 02:39
Has Rose disappeared? She answered a text a while back saying she was covid closed. But hasn't answered recently now that things are opening up.

RChangDatyKing
10-01-20, 04:48
Can you give an example of 7+?

Take a look at the samples below, some are in the industry.

As stated, looks are subjective and we all have different tastes and likes. From the images you provided, I would say the middle picture / girl on the top row, and maybe the middle girl in the picture with the 3 ladies. Interesting that both are blondes because I prefer brunettes. But in terms of beautiful faces from the pictures you provided those two are 7 plus for me.

I know you had inquired about Juicy Jenny. She has many face pictures now in her HX ads. She is the 7 plus I look for in terms of beautiful face if I am going to spend for FS. And, she has a banging body.

Here's an ad from RR for Brooke. IMO, she has a beautiful face.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155680

Here's another ad from RR. I know they're all models, but these to me are 8.5 - 9's in term of beautiful face. I love the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188146

I had recommended 3 providers (Mia, Natalie, and Sophia) in a post to another monger. I don't know if you've seen any of them but they are the 7/7 plus for me.

In all my years going to the AMPs I don't think I've ever seen anyone that’s an 8. I've seen / been with maybe 10 that are in the 7's.

Jason619
10-01-20, 12:49
Trying not to be too obvious LOL For those of you in East County. It's discreetly back open and was on par with the Pre-COVID days!

PColaFun1
10-01-20, 13:09
Hey fellas,

I been seeing this add lately, she was up north. She's also on a couple other sites. I haven't seen any reviews or comments. Anyone have any infor? Is she real?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/194269

RolfTorren
10-01-20, 13:52
Normally I'm a regular at SDAG but they seem to be mismanaged at the moment. I decided on a whim to call KK and sure enough there was an opening. I cruised on in and was welcomed by the super sweet mamasan. Anyone know her name by the way? I wanted a table shower and paid 80 for 45 minutes. Prices have increased. I'd seen Lea before and asked who was available. My masseuse was Jenny. She's probably the cutest masseuse I've ever had at an MP. Remember I don't go that often. She was a wearing tight short red dress. She kept her mask on for most of the time except when she was, ahem, using it for certain purposes. Table shower was great as was the pre-event massage. She lost the dress revealing a beautiful tanned body with nice Bs. After the cleanup I got dressed and offered her 150 for the tip. She smiled sweetly and said "No honey, 180. " I had the extra. On the way out a big hug and kiss from mamasan and then into the blinding light. You know what I mean if you've been there. Summing up I paid the same as I would to bone someone at SDAG for a little under the time I would have gotten there. No dfk and everything covered. The convenience factor works for me and next time I might just ask for a table shower and HJ with Jenny, especially of she'll get naked for me.

DrPornDawger
10-01-20, 16:09
What is the updated rate for FS at both spas? Any info is appreciated.I think I've seen. 6 Entrance Fee and 1. 6 for FS. Total 2. 2/ hhr.

BigMikeTyke
10-01-20, 19:14
I think this may be my first review on here, which seems crazy.

Just got back from MBC after reading all the glowing reviews!

I called ahead and was told 5 girls were working, and asked if I would be able to see them first. Lady on the phone said yes. When I got there she did the 'let's go' gesture. I asked to see the girls, and felt bad for her. I'm a boob man, and Sarah had the best boobs, so I went with her after all. Awkward moment.

In the room, clothes off, face down. I like to put my arms above my head for some butt caressing, Sarah didn't stop me. I explored a little more, and wasn't prevented from going under the panties. Was stopped at FIV. Not terrible massage, but I wasn't there for that anyway.

On the flip more caressing of the butt, and ventured north to the boobs. As soon as I went under the shirt she went for my Johnson and started going at it. I asked her to take her top off, but she said she doesn't take clothes off, so I knew HJ was all the action I was going to see. She did let me lift her shirt and pop the mounds of fun out from under her bra.

HJ wasn't very sensual, but her boobs were nice (more than a handful, but not too big). Finished pretty quickly.

After that she went for the hot towels and usual clean up. I still had time on the clock so I figured I'd go for another attempt. She happily grabbed the jewels, and out popped the boobs again. This time I moved her closer to me so suck on her titty. By doing so I had to take care of myself, which wasn't an issue, as it was round 2, and her nips are great.

6 HF I offered. 4 tip, but she asked for. 6 After going to rounds she'd earned it so I obliged. Pretty great experience all in all.

I'd say 'Sarah' is probably low-mid 30's. 5'6" around 5. 5 out of 10 but she was fun, and it was my first time there. Looking forward to seeing who else works there, but the other 2 in today were not great.

Ryangel6
10-01-20, 19:50
What establishments are still doing 40-45 full hr rates.

I know diamond in la Mesa is 45.

And queens in La Mesa is 40.

BobyG9
10-02-20, 05:28
Anyone know any providers that work late night past when AMPs usually close?

ElmersGoo
10-02-20, 12:16
Thanks for quoting rates, I've been wondering and called Leisure Spa and they said $50/ hr. I'm sure Diamond is cranking with that rate and Eva there. I'm thinking about trying Queens bc of the thrill of the unknown and new for $40 fee, but it is hot as hell right now out there, ha!

What establishments are still doing 40-45 full hr rates.

I know diamond in la Mesa is 45.

And queens in La Mesa is 40.

Lion1
10-02-20, 13:12

Take a look at the samples below, some are in the industry.Top row left to right: 7-8-5-6*-7.

Bottom row left to right: 7-NA-6*-7-9-7-4.

NA- too blurred.

*Hard to tell with some of these due to the make-up or photoshopping. Likely a point lower in person.

JayDwn
10-02-20, 15:46
Here's an ad from RR for Brooke. IMO, she has a beautiful face.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155680Have you had an appointment with Brooke? I've always been attracted to her photos. I tried to contact her once but was told she wasn't in / working at the time. I'd love to hear some details about her service and in-person looks / physique.

JayDwn
10-02-20, 16:03

Take a look at the samples below, some are in the industry.I'd personally vote all these broads 1-2's, except the very first pic (upper left) and the Desert Flower chick. The woman in the first pic is hot, 7-9. Desert Flower, I'd give a 7. Almost every one of her photos is filtered though. She could either be as high as an 8 in person, or possibly as low as a 6. The rest of 'them... not for me. The chick in the fifth photo (upper right), looks like someone's over-the-hill aunt who's just been divorced and is convinced she's hot cause all the fat, scumbag men she works in some shit hole office with stare at her tits out of boredom. I mean... ew.

RChangDatyKing
10-02-20, 16:50
I'd personally vote all these broads 1-2's, except the very first pic (upper left) and the Desert Flower chick. The woman in the first pic is hot, 7-9. Desert Flower, I'd give a 7. Almost every one of her photos is filtered though. She could either be as high as an 8 in person, or possibly as low as a 6. The rest of 'them... not for me. The chick in the fifth photo (upper right), looks like someone's over-the-hill aunt who's just been divorced and is convinced she's hot cause all the fat, scumbag men she works in some shit hole office with stare at her tits out of boredom. I mean... ew.

It's interesting how we all see beauty differently. That's why I always do my research, read posts / reviews, etc. before spending $$$ on new or unknown talents. If I see a post on a provider that I think is attractive then I do more research on her.

Man, after seeing yours and Lion1's posts I had to go back and look at those pictures again. Yeah, I didn't see many in the 7 ratings for me. Even the two I said were 7's is because they were 7's from the bunch.

I can see why you like the first picture; I thought she looked like Natalie Portman a bit. I didn't give that picture a 7 plus But I do like Natalie Portman. I took a second look at Desert Flower and thought she had too much makeup. Yes I am very picky. The others do not do it for me at all.

RChangDatyKing
10-02-20, 17:10
Have you had an appointment with Brooke? I've always been attracted to her photos. I tried to contact her once but was told she wasn't in / working at the time. I'd love to hear some details about her service and in-person looks / physique.I have not. There's not enough information on her that makes me want to go, YET. But, the biggest reason why I haven't been to see her is because I think she works in a setting where there are 3-6 girls working at. I just don't like knowing that there are so much traffic going in and out of that place. I know that Rose formerly from Euphoria / HH works there as well and I thought she was fun / attractive but because of where she works now I haven't gone back to see her. Maybe when Brooke and Rose have their own place I will go see them.

But man I love her look.

Ryan1979
10-02-20, 17:18
I'd personally vote all these broads 1-2's, except the very first pic (upper left) and the Desert Flower chick. The woman in the first pic is hot, 7-9. Desert Flower, I'd give a 7. Almost every one of her photos is filtered though. She could either be as high as an 8 in person, or possibly as low as a 6. The rest of 'them... not for me. The chick in the fifth photo (upper right), looks like someone's over-the-hill aunt who's just been divorced and is convinced she's hot cause all the fat, scumbag men she works in some shit hole office with stare at her tits out of boredom. I mean... ew.For reference, how would you rate yourself? Hmmm.

JayDwn
10-02-20, 17:27
For reference, how would you rate yourself? Hmmm.Thanks for your question, Ryan. Unfortunately though, I'm not taking any appointments at this time so, how hot I am is really a moot point. Sorry to disappoint. I hope you find what you're looking for. Xoxo.

Relief
10-02-20, 17:59
Have you had an appointment with Brooke? I've always been attracted to her photos. I tried to contact her once but was told she wasn't in / working at the time. I'd love to hear some details about her service and in-person looks / physique.I have and posted a review of her earlier this year.

RChangDatyKing
10-02-20, 18:11
I have and posted a review of her earlier this year.I remembered that post / review. I also liked the one about Bella, who was / is on my list. I liked your comment about her signature in your face method.

Relief
10-02-20, 18:14
I'd personally vote all these broads 1-2's, except the very first pic (upper left) and the Desert Flower chick. The woman in the first pic is hot, 7-9. Desert Flower, I'd give a 7. Almost every one of her photos is filtered though. She could either be as high as an 8 in person, or possibly as low as a 6. The rest of 'them... not for me. The chick in the fifth photo (upper right), looks like someone's over-the-hill aunt who's just been divorced and is convinced she's hot cause all the fat, scumbag men she works in some shit hole office with stare at her tits out of boredom. I mean... ew.Looks like beauty is subjective, however I'd pass on the first girl because she's a celebrity and a minor, so that's kind of weird her picture is here. She's obviously a bit more grown up and has hair now (only watched season 1 so far)

Also, whatever ratings I give on providers are based on a curve specific to MP's. So a 6 in MP, could be a 2-4 compared to what's out there.

JayDwn
10-02-20, 18:26
Looks like beauty is subjective, however I'd pass on the first girl because she's a celebrity and a minor, so that's kind of weird her picture is here. She's obviously a bit more grown up and has hair now (only watched season 1 so far).Yikes. Had no idea who that first person was. Still don't. If I may, I'd like to retract my previous related comment. And, to be fair, the entire convo, as far as I'm involved, has been strictly for entertainment purposes and argument's sake.

Relief
10-02-20, 18:33
Yikes. Had no idea who that first person was. Still don't. If I may, I'd like to retract my previous related comment. And, to be fair, the entire convo, as far as I'm involved, has been strictly for entertainment purposes and argument's sake.Haha for sure! I think we've all seen 'stranger things' happen to us in our lifetime, and that's why we can all chalk this up for entertainments sake. You know what they say, it's all shits and giggles, until someone giggles and shits! Haha.

In any case, I need to put some time aside and get back on Netflix to watch the other seasons.

Lion1
10-02-20, 18:47
For reference, how would you rate yourself? Hmmm.All the girls tell me that I am hot. They think that I look like Benjamin Franklin.

RChangDatyKing
10-02-20, 18:59
Yikes. Had no idea who that first person was. Still don't. If I may, I'd like to retract my previous related comment. And, to be fair, the entire convo, as far as I'm involved, has been strictly for entertainment purposes and argument's sake.I still don't know who the person is in the first person. LOL 😂.

JoeJoesph
10-02-20, 20:27
I still don't know who the person is in the first person. LOL 😂.Been trying for 3 days to set something up. Only got a reply on the 2nd day where she asked when I wanted to schedule. I replied a minute later then silence. Lmao.

RChangDatyKing
10-02-20, 20:56
Been trying for 3 days to set something up. Only got a reply on the 2nd day where she asked when I wanted to schedule. I replied a minute later then silence. Lmao.Joe- Sorry to hear that man! Some of these girls aren't so good with communication. What's worked for me when I wanted to schedule with her in the past is give her two dates / times when I'm available and she will usually say yes to one of those. Good luck!

JoeJoesph
10-02-20, 23:13
Joe- Sorry to hear that man! Some of these girls aren't so good with communication. What's worked for me when I wanted to schedule with her in the past is give her two dates / times when I'm available and she will usually say yes to one of those. Good luck!No worries. I guess she's really that good LOL. I'm just not thr type to schedule days in advance.

PussyPumper
10-03-20, 00:17
I just took a look at the rubratings site for the first time. Obvious that there are some codes being used.

In the "massage world" what do the following imply:

- VIP.

- Upgrades.

- GFE. Just kissing, or something more?

Also, are pretty much all of these women working from spas, or are some in home settings?

GdAloha
10-03-20, 00:36
I just took a look at the rubratings site for the first time. Obvious that there are some codes being used.

In the "massage world" what do the following imply:

- VIP.

- Upgrades.

- GFE. Just kissing, or something more?

Also, are pretty much all of these women working from spas, or are some in home settings?VIP I've come to understand is that there are more options available or in other words upgrades, possibly FS or BJ for the right price. Some of the girls I've seen with that in their ad will say VIP upgrades and won't mention 'No FS'. Then other girls will say No FS and still do it.

As for GFE, I'm expecting, kissing, CIM, BBBJ, COB, etc. But then again YMMV and each girl has their own definition to the words in their ad. I've visited one girl stating GFE and she would even do a BBBJ or CIM and I told her then she needed to remove the GFE. Just because you allow kissing doesn't mean it qualifies for the GFE option.

Rub Rating used to mainly be independent provider and home setting girls, however, with back page and many other sites being removed, Spas have now started to use it! Looking at the ads you usually can tell who is independent and which one is a spa.

Hope this helps.

Ryan1979
10-03-20, 00:42
All the girls tell me that I am hot. They think that I look like Benjamin Franklin.He was historically known to be quite the ladies man. I'm jealous, you stud.

JayDwn
10-03-20, 00:50
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/195108

Anyone have info / experience?

PussyPumper
10-03-20, 00:50
VIP I've come to understand is that there are more options available or in other words upgrades, possibly FS or BJ for the right price. Some of the girls I've seen with that in their ad will say VIP upgrades and won't mention 'No FS'. Then other girls will say No FS and still do it.

Hope this helps.Big help!

So, VIP = Upgrades?

HeadorTail
10-03-20, 10:46
Any idea where Wendy at 5 Star Spring Valley went?

JPF
10-03-20, 13:41
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/195108

Anyone have info / experience?I saw her recently. Overall it wasn't what I was looking for. Upon arrival I found that she lives in a gated community. I pulled up to the visitors entrance and they didn't have my name on a list so I texted her. She said to use the other lane and follow someone else through the gate. Luckily the guard didn't come after me.

Second, she isn't the woman in the picture. She is heavier but with bigger breasts and okay looks so I was fine with that.

The service was very good with lots of mutual touch. However, it was very short. About 10 minutes of massage and 10 minutes of fun. With showers before and after plus several minutes dealing with the gate I was back at my car at around the 40 minute mark of a one hour session. Given the high price $$2 I would not recommend as a good value.

JayDwn
10-03-20, 15:12
I saw her recently. Overall it wasn't what I was looking for. Bummer. Thank you for the honest opinion.

JM619
10-03-20, 16:55
Has anyone visited Daisy's in CV recently (I. E. Post lockdown)? I'm going to be in the area tomorrow and was thinking of dropping by. I've had some very good experiences there in the past, but haven't been in about a year. Just looking for any updated information on lineup, service, price, etc. Thanks! JM.

GdAloha
10-03-20, 17:22
Big help!

So, VIP = Upgrades?Yes, that's what I've come to understand. But YMMV on what the girl is referring to as VIP. The VIP / upgrades can be anything as simple as topless to as good as BBBJ and FS. But the independent girl can get pretty high on their asking price for the complete upgrade, like FS. Many times it's not worth it for me because as that price I'll go to an agency!.

OddJob69
10-03-20, 19:00
Just came back from Arigato in PB. Was greeted by Ceecee. Not sure if you guys are into it, but she offers the waterworks haha. It definitely caught me by surprised but I didn't mind it. !S.

Just curious if CeeCee is still at Arigato. There are a few "CiCi, CeeCee" in area and would like to make sure I get the one mentioned here. Appreciate any other water works provider suggestions as well.

Thank you.

FunTimes2019
10-03-20, 23:04
I visited Daisy's last week. Typical AMP with the mamasan greeting you at the door. She's checks your temperature then offers some hand sanitizer. If latinas is what you are looking for, then this place is for you. Usually have two latinas and one Asian masseuse on rotation. I prefer choosing a Latina when I visit this place and it's always a great time. . 60 for hh, . 80 for 45 with a table shower and 100 for hr with table shower. Tip for extras with the provider (all is on the menu) will vary. IMHO the service is great and the providers fun and lovely.

Has anyone visited Daisy's in CV recently (I. E. Post lockdown)? I'm going to be in the area tomorrow and was thinking of dropping by. I've had some very good experiences there in the past, but haven't been in about a year. Just looking for any updated information on lineup, service, price, etc. Thanks! JM.

Cjg1988
10-04-20, 05:41
Has anyone checked or been here since we're starting to open back up?? I've been meaning to try their Milking Table.

RChangDatyKing
10-04-20, 11:44
I'm thinking about going to Sakura Massage this coming week. It looks like Wendy, CiCi, Lisa, Vivian, Mia (some nights) and Grace are working there. I've seen Wendy and Vivian and both gives excellent massages. Vivian is probably the youngest. Has anyone seen Grace and can describe what she looks like and how her massage is? Thanks!Saw Grace this past week. She is probably in her 30's. She's not my type, but not bad massage skills. It was a decent finish. I may repeat if I'm in a pinch and my favs in the area are not available.

ACub16
10-04-20, 12:00
Any idea where Wendy at 5 Star Spring Valley went?She texted me that she left San Diego.

Stupitt
10-04-20, 14:48
I saw YuYu at MBC last night. Hot body but she was a little weird about not wanting to tell me her name, which I thought was odd. I usually try to put the girls at ease by getting to know them and she laughed and said "so many questions", so I just shut up. She wasn't rude about it but I've never had that happen before. I almost felt like ending the massage and either switching girls or going somewhere else, it was that weird. She was giving a really nice massage so I just thought screw it I'll stay. The flip comes and she said "you can talk now" and I just shook my head. Very odd, but again she wasn't rude. She takes the sheet and sort of throws it over Mr. Happy. Then she puts a little oil on my chest and legs and motions to "him" and asks if I want oil there. I joked and said "you won't tell me your name but you want to touch my cock? She cracked up, and told me her name. Proceeded with the HE which was decent but more mechanical than sensual. She wanted. 6 to get access to her boobs. They were small and surprisingly soft for a 26 yo girl. I was expecting firm and supple but nope. She didn't really love nip play and wanted me to play with her butt more. Finished and was on my way, not sure if I'd repeat with her but I would like to try the rest of the girls there. When I drove thru the lot they were all hanging out on the sidewalk out front looking at the busy parking lot due to the busy restaurants there, so it was a slow night for them. I initially wanted another girl but she was only available for 30 min as she had an appointment booked. I've seen Selena and another girl there before, been a while and I don't remember her name. MBC seems like the only place with young cuties right now so I can see myself going back to try the rest of the girls.

Before I went to MBC I thought I'd try somewhere different, so I texted this place and asked about the girls. I was told they had 2 young, thin girls working so I went. I walked in and was greeted by 2 35 ish, stocky ladies. They were the only ones there so I walked, as they were in the middle of trying to talk me into staying. Liars.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/3906-park-blvd-san-diego-ca-92103/9754600.html

Bailey88
10-04-20, 14:56
Has anyone checked or been here since we're starting to open back up?? I've been meaning to try their Milking Table.I have been checking about once a week. Still not open. Soon I hope. I get voicemail on first ring so their phone is off. And their voicemail is full. Either they're being extra cautious or the girls have moved on. Or both. They are now Euphoria. In a new location not far from where they were before. Really nice place. The milking table is no more. Apparently it wasn't very popular. Bummer because I really liked it.

JTug235
10-04-20, 15:11
I saw YuYu at MBC last night. Hot body but she was a little weird about not wanting to tell me her name, which I thought was odd. I usually try to put the girls at ease by getting to know them and she laughed and said "so many questions", so I just shut up. She wasn't rude about it but I've never had that happen before. I almost felt like ending the massage and either switching girls or going somewhere else, it was that weird. She was giving a really nice massage so I just thought screw it I'll stay. The flip comes and she said "you can talk now" and I just shook my head. Very odd, but again she wasn't rude. She takes the sheet and sort of throws it over Mr. Happy. Then she puts a little oil on my chest and legs and motions to "him" and asks if I want oil there. I joked and said "you won't tell me your name but you want to touch my cock? She cracked up, and told me her name. Proceeded with the HE which was decent but more mechanical than sensual. She wanted. 6 to get access to her boobs. They were small and surprisingly soft for a 26 yo girl. I was expecting firm and supple but nope. She didn't really love nip play and wanted me to play with her butt more. Finished and was on my way, not sure if I'd repeat with her but I would like to try the rest of the girls there. When I drove thru the lot they were all hanging out on the sidewalk out front looking at the busy parking lot due to the busy restaurants there, so it was a slow night for them. I initially wanted another girl but she was only available for 30 min as she had an appointment booked. I've seen Selena and another girl there before, been a while and I don't remember her name. MBC seems like the only place with young cuties right now so I can see myself going back to try the rest of the girls.

Before I went to MBC I thought I'd try somewhere different, so I texted this place and asked about the girls. I was told they had 2 young, thin girls working so I went. I walked in and was greeted by 2 35 ish, stocky ladies. They were the only ones there so I walked, as they were in the middle of trying to talk me into staying. Liars.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/3906-park-blvd-san-diego-ca-92103/9754600.htmlGreat report!

Been wanting to go to MBC for a while. Going next week but just out of curiosity. What's the girls there usual attire at MBC?

NudeBeachPerv
10-04-20, 15:53
Has anyone checked or been here since we're starting to open back up?? I've been meaning to try their Milking Table.I asked the same? A little while back with no response.

They rebranded as Euphoria but were said to have been shut down.

Ads popped up for a bit then disappeared.

Last ad is 2 months old.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/169374

RChangDatyKing
10-04-20, 16:41

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/3906-park-blvd-san-diego-ca-92103/9754600.htmlI think you are correct about MBC being the only place with cuties. I have never seen YuYu, but have seen most of the rest. I like Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole there.

Lord D
10-04-20, 17:13
I have been to Pine before and seen bobby, but I'm still not sure if to go to Lusk today.

Air49
10-04-20, 18:39
Can someone please direct me on how to find FS locations. I've been to a few but nothing more than a boring massage. Any tips? Thank you.

HappyHead
10-04-20, 19:06
The girls wear thick yoga pants. YMMV on touching and access. You won't be disappointed at MBC. The girls are young and very attractive, the massage is excellent, the teasing amount is perfect, and the finish is sensual. The only downside is parking can be a PITA.

Great report!

Been wanting to go to MBC for a while. Going next week but just out of curiosity. What's the girls there usual attire at MBC?

SdfitLife
10-04-20, 19:10
Less BBW and more SSBBW Breast are long and flappy. Maybe just not my cup of tea. Massage was ok with almost no teasing. Glad I did the 1/2. Would not recommend.

I've seen morena in mission valley and she is a true bbw. Big curves on a big girl but everything is nice and proportionate. She is fantastic and sensual for pretty much the entire massage. Loved every minute of my time with her. She pumped 2 loads out of me with generous use of her entire naked body. She completely disrobed when I did and stayed that way throughout the massage. Her office was unusually hot that day but I didn’t mind. A big chunk of the massage turned into bodyslides bc we were both sweating so much. Her ass is so big when she was straddling me in reverse to massage my legs, I couldn’t see her lol. She knows how to move that thing too. The mixture of sweat and oil made everything extra slippery and she definitely did a good job of playing it up. Not a clock watcher by any means. I was there for probably a total of 75 minutes after I got naked. She wash pushing me for a 3rd pop but I was already drained. Great gal. Very sexy. Extremely connected and present throughout the massage. Highly recommended if you like a thick girl with great curves.

HappyHead
10-04-20, 19:15
Nicole.

Early 20's with a good thick curvy figure. She has a great personality and her English is decent. She is very bubbly personality. Massage skills are good with some teasing.

She is very skilled with massaging JR. $60 hr HF, $60 tip.

Linda.

40's with a slender / fit body. She definitely takes of herself. Massage and finish were average. She offered round 2 but JR was tired.

Cjg1988
10-04-20, 19:57
I have been checking about once a week. Still not open. Soon I hope. I get voicemail on first ring so their phone is off. And their voicemail is full. Either they're being extra cautious or the girls have moved on. Or both. They are now Euphoria. In a new location not far from where they were before. Really nice place. The milking table is no more. Apparently it wasn't very popular. Bummer because I really liked it.

I asked the same? A little while back with no response.
They rebranded as Euphoria but were said to have been shut down.
Ads popped up for a bit then disappeared.
Last ad is 2 months old.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/169374Thank you guys for the response! Bummer, milking table and milking chair is something I wanted to try at least once. I don't really want to drive to OC / LA, and was super happy we had it here in SD for once. I was planning on going in back in March, then this pandemic hit. Been patient, and sucks to hear they rebranded / closed / don't offer that anymore.

Hope to hear good news soon. I'll be calling once a week in hopes too.

Stupitt
10-04-20, 20:01
Great report!

Been wanting to go to MBC for a while. Going next week but just out of curiosity. What's the girls there usual attire at MBC?Last night it was yoga pants night.

Stupitt
10-04-20, 20:03
I think you are correct about MBC being the only place with cuties. I have never seen YuYu, but have seen most of the rest. I like Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole there.Thanks for the names, I'll put them on my list to check out next!

Lion1
10-04-20, 21:51
1. Do a little research yourself.

If you just read over the last 5 pages of this Forum, you'll find several FS reviews.

2. Demonstrate your intent by posting a trip report of those boring places you tried. Include the girl's name.

Appearance, age, your total cost.

Can someone please direct me on how to find FS locations. I've been to a few but nothing more than a boring massage. Any tips? Thank you.

CocoaMilked
10-05-20, 00:19
I saw CeeCee a couple weeks ago. I scheduled as if I seen her already, massage was actually great. Unfortunately didn't get a BBBJ or HE flip, may need to specify what I want when I get there, other than the duration of session.

S.

Just curious if CeeCee is still at Arigato. There are a few "CiCi, CeeCee" in area and would like to make sure I get the one mentioned here. Appreciate any other water works provider suggestions as well.

Thank you.

OddJob69
10-05-20, 02:45
Can someone please direct me on how to find FS locations. I've been to a few but nothing more than a boring massage. Any tips? Thank you.While Mufassa has spoken, let me suggest searching some acronyms. GFE, PSE, VIP, FSBS, NURU. Learn to do reverse image searches. With very little effort once you do your research, you'll figure out lingo and locations (even for those without addresses in adds or reviews) without issue. The challenging part, for me at least, is figuring out names in larger cities. There are multiple common names like Apple, CiCi, Coco, Rose, etc.

While post wise I'm still considered a standard member, I am far from a noob. I'm usually a club guy and a senior and then some on other sites, but I changed where I like to hang due to the virus. People, especially California Asian Providers and reviewers keep the true GFE and PSE sites close guarded when it comes to addresses and walk in access. East coast is a bit more free with that info. But as Lion said, with a little effort, you'll figure it out quick. People post in code. It just forces noobs to put in some work to help themselves.

Oh, noobs sometimes get hazed as well. Some of your recommendations may be the opposite of what you are looking for. Do the homework until someone earns your trust.

OddJob69
10-05-20, 03:09
First, a forget who, but someone was looking for young Asians. You'll find some in the area here in Convoy area. Three locations had 20 somethings available on staff. One location looked like she might be a 19 year old. Looks wise, the ones at Boda Back I found to be super hot, or at least the ones working today.

Started out by trying to see CeeCee (or CiCi) at Arigato but she wasn't available. Headed to Lusk, but one of you pulled in right in front of me. So I decided to follow up on a report by another member regarding the foot spa next to Happy's place. The member with previous report and I had similar, but yet differing experiences. The member basically reported a PSE experience. My dream did not include PSE, but it did include a really good massage. Started off with full body sheet lowered to do back and buttocks. Then moved to walk on back. Not the best back walking because she didn't use oil and left sheet on for half of it. About 15 or so in, off went the sheet, but no oil. After 25 or so, she came down and started a genuine deep tissue massage. This went for about 15. Then came the flip. Great gentle strokes with plenty of teasing and attention to all family members. Standard Chinese finish. After finish and cleanup, she continued the massage focusing on arms, legs, head. House fee $50 + tipi for 1 hr. However, like the other poster, I got closer to 75 minutes total. The massage was really good. So my experience was similar to the other poster, but not PSE for me. In fact, she remain clothed the whole visit. While she didn't mind or object to politely wandering hands, she wasn't willing to reveal anything on this visit. Got card and digits though, so we'll see what next visit holds.

JTug235
10-05-20, 07:49
The girls wear thick yoga pants. YMMV on touching and access. You won't be disappointed at MBC. The girls are young and very attractive, the massage is excellent, the teasing amount is perfect, and the finish is sensual. The only downside is parking can be a PITA.Thanks for the response!

Definitely going but sounds like I will have to make an appointment. Been hearing good things about Selena. I hear she's younger. But I'll see how she compares to the sensuality part against Eva from diamond spa. Eva does a great massage and she's very good at teasing.

Thanks!

Leykisaz
10-05-20, 11:13
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143385

I thought she was just so so. Photos at least 10 years old. Kinda flaky.I saw Erika several times a few years ago when she lived in Phoenix. She gave great full service as an escort and BBBJ for a very affordable price. The photos are old. She is definitely mature with a great body. I guess she is now doing massage. Too bad she is flaky now.

MrMurphy54
10-05-20, 12:14
Nicole.

Early 20's with a good thick curvy figure. She has a great personality and her English is decent. She is very bubbly personality. Massage skills are good with some teasing.

She is very skilled with massaging JR. $60 hr HF, $60 tip.Just wondering. There was a Nicole that worked at Angel Massage (Mira Mesa Blvd) and she fits this description. This was about a year or so ago, and she magically disappeared. Super sweet, and she had great massage skills. One of my favorites. Any idea if this is the same young lady? Convoy isn't my normal go to area, but maybe I'll make a trip to find out.

RChangDatyKing
10-05-20, 15:17

I think you got some great tips from some of the guys already. I think you'll find that most guys on here will be pretty helpful. I definitely want to echo the comments about doing your research. Finding a FS joint is not hard, all you have to do is read back 5-10 pages on this forum and you'll find at least 3 locations. Will you get what you're looking for, that may be a different story. It's been heavily discussed how beautiful a provider "look" is very subjective.

Also, post your experiences. Don't just be the one that is asking for intel and don't share anything. There's guys on here that has 10,20 posts......and all they continue to do is ask for info. What's worst with some of these guys is how they ask. It's almost like demanding for the information as if they are entitled because they asked. I can tell you that these guys will get very little if any replies.

Good luck on your search!

Ryan1979
10-05-20, 15:19
Lusk has a new young cutie calling herself Shasha. Petite little thing with a large tat on her back. Flanders has a new pretty young spinner going by Bella. She's covering for a Emma who's 'Les Anglais ont debarqué' but Emma fans need not fret. She'll be back in a week.

First, a forget who, but someone was looking for young Asians. You'll find some in the area here in Convoy area. Three locations had 20 somethings available on staff. One location looked like she might be a 19 year old. Looks wise, the ones at Boda Back I found to be super hot, or at least the ones working today.

Started out by trying to see CeeCee (or CiCi) at Arigato but she wasn't available. Headed to Lusk, but one of you pulled in right in front of me. So I decided to follow up on a report by another member regarding the foot spa next to Happy's place. The member with previous report and I had similar, but yet differing experiences. The member basically reported a PSE experience. My dream did not include PSE, but it did include a really good massage. Started off with full body sheet lowered to do back and buttocks. Then moved to walk on back. Not the best back walking because she didn't use oil and left sheet on for half of it. About 15 or so in, off went the sheet, but no oil. After 25 or so, she came down and started a genuine deep tissue massage. This went for about 15. Then came the flip. Great gentle strokes with plenty of teasing and attention to all family members. Standard Chinese finish. After finish and cleanup, she continued the massage focusing on arms, legs, head. House fee $50 + tipi for 1 hr. However, like the other poster, I got closer to 75 minutes total. The massage was really good. So my experience was similar to the other poster, but not PSE for me. In fact, she remain clothed the whole visit. While she didn't mind or object to politely wandering hands, she wasn't willing to reveal anything on this visit. Got card and digits though, so we'll see what next visit holds.

Jcg2358
10-05-20, 19:12
Finally decided to venture out during the pandemic, first time. Went to see Tiffany (formerly known as Amanda some years ago at the old Flanders) at Blue Sky Spa since I have seen her several times before, most recently in February. I prefer seasoned, experienced providers, and she is all that. Tiffany is Chinese, about 5'4", fairly petite, black long hair, very nice man-made C cups, trimmed kitty, tattoo above the kitty. She has good, fun energy, she remembers me, and we have good chemistry, so the session was excellent. She gave me a good massage, then I had heard that the norm during the pandemic is keep your mask on, HJ or FS only. But on the flip I got to DATY and a BBBJ, maybe because she knows me (and many Asian providers are very adept at remembering what you like). Good massage, good erotic interlude, good ending, a good session with a hot Chinese -- what's not to love. Didn't want to make this like an ad, but it really was a good time. I've been at home far too long.

Kwaze
10-05-20, 20:42
I recently went to Palm down in IB, I down in this area so I went to try, usually the girls in the pics are not the girls in the spa but the one I met actually was the one in the picture she took off her mask for me at my request, because she was a good 7. She has c that man made but nice 6 at door and 14 for all. CBJ then CFS, she did nude body slide on me for 10 min and was very sweet. Jenny was the name. She was the 2nd and 3rd down on left in add. Late 20's early 30's. Will be going back to see if the others are there.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chula-vista-imperial-beach/9742631.html

Just wanted to give back for all the info given! Good luck.

OddJob69
10-05-20, 21:12
I saw CeeCee a couple weeks ago. I scheduled as if I seen her already, massage was actually great. Unfortunately didn't get a BBBJ or HE flip, may need to specify what I want when I get there, other than the duration of session.Thanks CocoaMilked. If you or anyone else has insight on any other water works providers I would appreciate the assist. Only here for a couple more days and would be cool experience. We don't have any sprinklers or young talent in Midwest. I think we get where the women go when too old for California. Sprinklers and true NURU are on my bucket list. The couple true NURU providers I tried didn't answer back or were not taking new or travelled clients which I am both. Thank you again for the response.

OddJob69
10-05-20, 21:38
Noticed what looked like a new place at Balboa and Convoy. Looks like some of the other Convoy places with 20 ish talent visible, but didn't see many. I was at lunch, so I didn't venture in. Not from here, but I assume to be new given the huge Gran Opening banner and other things to draw attention to it.

HappyHead
10-06-20, 01:22
I having been going to Angel Massage weekly for over a year but never saw Nicole. I have never received anything other than a massage here but maybe you have some intel you can PM. She did mention that she only been at Paradise for a year but I didn't ask where she came from.

The Nicole at Paradise was super sweet and for how curvy she is she, she had really nice legs and looked very cute in her dress even though I don't prefer curvy girls. I actually only paid for hhr but after 5 mins in I knew she was very skilled at massage and I asked if I could do the full hour. When it was happy time she said "you know you have to pay right?" LOL. We were having a good time. No talk of amount.

Just wondering. There was a Nicole that worked at Angel Massage (Mira Mesa Blvd) and she fits this description. This was about a year or so ago, and she magically disappeared. Super sweet, and she had great massage skills. One of my favorites. Any idea if this is the same young lady? Convoy isn't my normal go to area, but maybe I'll make a trip to find out.

JamulSucks
10-06-20, 10:32
Can anyone help summarize some of the DD on MRC, Flanders, and Lusk? I've been on a 50 page binge read and have come up that these are all CFS and CBJ for the most part.

Any of these three have young spinners though? Been looking for kpop looking girls, which I know is already a rare ask. Any help would be great!

Returning the favors after some long ass scouting, with some failures and some small success.

Was looking for CFS or CBJ, but got none out of these.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/79498

Kim, straight massage nothing fancy or special. In fact, she hates that her ad is up there but she's a decent masseuse. $.

Other kim, who gave a decent HJ and has recently lost her husband so she's struggling but makes sure she's respectful of your time too.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808 , was like $140 after a tip from me. Damn sob stories get me.

Bon Massage in Oceanside. Someone here left a similar review earlier, and I can match by saying I got a happy ending with some UTC boob grabs. Nothing special, $ out the door.

San Marcos, Crystal Massage.

Seems like some happy ladies that will give a HJ with nothing more. I got laughed at when asking for CBJ or CFS, but more like they laughed it off more than anything.

Escondido location is still open for this.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/oceanside-sanmarcos-sandiego-escondido/9735573.html

They had a 760 number before, but now they've changed. I haven't seen the line up because prices start at $1. 7, but I'm sure its CFS and CBJ.

Forgot her name, and honestly I don't even remember getting her name LOL. She's HJ only with some nude rubs at her expensive rate. CBJ is on the table if you bring a condom for her. She talks a shit ton but is down for you to massage her if you like that sort of thing. Bummed out because a few reports said she gave CFS before, and she even said she did, but she stopped now due to life stuff.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121818

Ryan1979
10-06-20, 10:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jcg2358
10-06-20, 12:16

Kim, straight massage nothing fancy or special. In fact, she hates that her ad is up there but she's a decent masseuse. $.I saw Kim in Encinitas a few times, as I like a good massage. She claims a lot of training in her ads, but her massage was quite mediocre. I returned hoping she might become erotic, and she started a HJ one time, after about a minute, she said she was too tired. Many, many of the AMP ladies give much better massages PLUS more. Kim places her own ads, if she does not like it somewhere, then who's to blame?

Lizard24
10-06-20, 12:24
What happened to Soft Touch? Did they fall off the map?

I've seen a post from Pandora/Summer, but they weren't under Soft Touch. They're using a different number.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/193161Pandora / Summer / Brooke / Victoria. There are more. They are all amazing. I don't think they don't go by Soft Touch anymore. No name right now but they are open again. All of the girls are gorgeous and super friendly. One of the best places I have been to so far. Always a great session. I highly recommend.

RolfTorren
10-06-20, 14:20
See my report of a few days ago on Jenny at KK. Not sure I'd call her a K-Pop girl but she was cute. As for age, who can tell 100% with the mask on. She could pass for late 20's but I find it hard to tell Asian womens' ages. I would repeat but the rate is high for AMPs. It seems to be a seller's market at the moment with prices edging higher.

Can anyone help summarize some of the DD on MRC, Flanders, and Lusk? I've been on a 50 page binge read and have come up that these are all CFS and CBJ for the most part.

Any of these three have young spinners though? Been looking for kpop looking girls, which I know is already a rare ask. Any help would be great!

Returning the favors after some long ass scouting, with some failures and some small success.

Was looking for CFS or CBJ, but got none out of these.

Kim, straight massage nothing fancy or special. In fact, she hates that her ad is up there but she's a decent masseuse. $.

Other kim, who gave a decent HJ and has recently lost her husband so she's struggling but makes sure she's respectful of your time too.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/186808 , was like $140 after a tip from me. Damn sob stories get me.

Bon Massage in Oceanside. Someone here left a similar review earlier, and I can match by saying I got a happy ending with some UTC boob grabs. Nothing special, $ out the door.

San Marcos, Crystal Massage.

Seems like some happy ladies that will give a HJ with nothing more. I got laughed at when asking for CBJ or CFS, but more like they laughed it off more than anything.

Escondido location is still open for this.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/oceanside-sanmarcos-sandiego-escondido/9735573.html

They had a 760 number before, but now they've changed. I haven't seen the line up because prices start at $1. 7, but I'm sure its CFS and CBJ.

Forgot her name, and honestly I don't even remember getting her name LOL. She's HJ only with some nude rubs at her expensive rate. CBJ is on the table if you bring a condom for her. She talks a shit ton but is down for you to massage her if you like that sort of thing. Bummed out because a few reports said she gave CFS before, and she even said she did, but she stopped now due to life stuff.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121818

Ryan1979
10-06-20, 15:08
See my report of a few days ago on Jenny at KK. Not sure I'd call her a K-Pop girl but she was cute. As for age, who can tell 100% with the mask on. She could pass for late 20's but I find it hard to tell Asian womens' ages. I would repeat but the rate is high for AMPs. It seems to be a seller's market at the moment with prices edging higher.Know Knots and K-spas in general are $60 half hour, $100 hour house fee. Not a sellers market, just par for the course with K-spas.

HiroSlammer7
10-06-20, 16:16
See my report of a few days ago on Jenny at KK. Not sure I'd call her a K-Pop girl but she was cute. As for age, who can tell 100% with the mask on. She could pass for late 20's but I find it hard to tell Asian womens' ages. I would repeat but the rate is high for AMPs. It seems to be a seller's market at the moment with prices edging higher.Jenny at KK is Gina, she's been around for a while. Her service is somewhat conservative compared to previous days. Also, Jenny is around 50 years old. I can honestly say, I've never seen a 20 something year old ever in the AMPs.

RolfTorren
10-06-20, 19:57
Wow. She doesn't look it. Whatever she's drinking, Ill have some.

Jenny at KK is Gina, she's been around for a while. Her service is somewhat conservative compared to previous days. Also, Jenny is around 50 years old. I can honestly say, I've never seen a 20 something year old ever in the AMPs.

Saipan311
10-06-20, 20:10
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/195996

Saw this one in Nashville a while ago. At least all the same pics and name. Don't waste your money unless you have money to burn. 160 gets you a clothed lackluster massage. Everything else is upsell, up to 500 for FS. Otherwise ok attractive, but not slim spinner type. And definitely not Arianna Grande. LOL.

Saipan311
10-06-20, 22:19
Visiting your beautiful city this week. My unicorn is quality massage with BBBJCIM. I'll drive wherever I need to go to get it. Previous reports have shown success and you massage in lemon grove. But no recent info, and nothing on RM (by the way why is there nothing on RM? Any info appreciated. I can reciprocate info if you ever make it to the Midwest. PM is ok too. Sorry for crashing the board. I left you a review of one of the independents below.

OddJob69
10-06-20, 22:59
Visiting your beautiful city this week. My unicorn is quality massage with BBBJCIM. I'll drive wherever I need to go to get it. Previous reports have shown success and you massage in lemon grove. But no recent info, and nothing on RM (by the way why is there nothing on RM? Any info appreciated. I can reciprocate info if you ever make it to the Midwest. PM is ok too. Sorry for crashing the board. I left you a review of one of the independents below.I too am visiting. I've had luck at Lusk and Diamond. Most others I have been able to talk into some form of upgrade beyond the standard HE at most Chinese places. I've only had to settle for a standard HE at the one I posted on a day or so ago near Happy car was. Most near the convoy and Clairemont Mesa have younger talent. Good negotiation skills and good manners will get you some upgrades, most covered, but some fine upgrades. I've been on the hunt for some female sprinklers and had no luck in SD, but found a couple south of border. Good luck.

OddJob69
10-06-20, 23:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ryan1979
10-07-20, 00:26
Jenny at KK is Gina, she's been around for a while. Her service is somewhat conservative compared to previous days. Also, Jenny is around 50 years old. I can honestly say, I've never seen a 20 something year old ever in the AMPs.Flanders and sister spa on Lusk has had at least 4 early to mid twenty year old honeys. A cute spinner going by Bella currently at Flanders and Kiki at Lusk / Chinese Herbal Palace.

DeadHeadChevy
10-07-20, 01:31
[Deleted by Admin]

HiroSlammer7
10-07-20, 02:46
[Deleted by Admin]

Skeptical1
10-07-20, 12:23
I will be in SD from TN next week hoping to find a body slide massage at an AMP.

Any info would be appreciated.

Feel free to pm me or leave info here.

If ever in Knoxville area happy to return any intel.

JayLake
10-07-20, 13:40
So I moved into a place near there and finally got a chance to stroll over and check it out. It's upstairs above Panchos in the round table shopping center. No appt, just walked in. Nice looking Chinese lady greeted me and I paid a 50 $ half hour and she led me to the room where I undressed and laid down. She was alone so she had to finish another client I think and also answer the door a few times. She stayed fully clothed so no groping or touching of her body was to be had. She dripped some cool liquid on me and started right away with the teasing and touching. On the flip she sat between my legs at my feet and oiled me up nice and stroked with both hands, no asking or hinting needed she just got to work. I asked for a BJ but she politely said no, which is fine as she felt great anyway. After busting she got me a towel and cleaned me up then left to wait for me. At the door she paused and hinted for a tip which I responded to with 40 $. So 90 out the door and got a nice lubed up HJ. A fine routine experience imo and I wasn't disappointed.

UncleLumpyLap
10-07-20, 17:32
I see some adds saying open late.

How late is late?

I work late. Can you recommend an after hours spot?

Lord D
10-07-20, 17:47
[Deleted by Admin]

Taco007
10-07-20, 18:05
Have any pics of the unicorn for sale?

First off, I'm not your dude.

Second, thought you were being sarcastic, but obviously your just a dumbass, nothing personal. Or maybe we are talking about a different girl, but I don't think so.

Like I said, known her for years, 50 is comical.

You can believe what you want, I have my own truth and it comes straight from her, I texted her just to be sure and I as correct.

Not going to argue with you anymore over something so trivial.

IF you want, I have a unicorn that farts gold dust for sale if you're interested.

JayDwn
10-07-20, 18:43
I've brought this up previously, to crickets... But, I still think having a separate thread for independent, or non-AMP, massage reports and dedicating this one to AMPs, would be nice.

PColaFun1
10-07-20, 20:41
I've brought this up previously, to crickets... But, I still think having a separate thread for independent, or non-AMP, massage reports and dedicating this one to AMPs, would be nice.Couldn't agree more. It would help a ton. I guess we could just put independent in the reviews fot the sake of the search tool but it wouldn't be as effective as just having a separate thread. Who do we got to blow to get this goin? LOL.

You are an unmoderated senior member, create the thread if you want. You don't need to ask anybody.

Click the button that says "Post New Thread" at the Forum Level (which is usually the city)

A2

Slayer8
10-07-20, 21:19
I think you are correct about MBC being the only place with cuties. I have never seen YuYu, but have seen most of the rest. I like Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole there.I keep reading stuff about this MBC place and I'm really interested in trying now. Could you please define where this place is and what's its abbreviated for? Thanks in advance fellas.

Ryan1979
10-07-20, 22:03
[Deleted by Admin]

LilTrip02
10-08-20, 03:24
Went to good Asian massage today, I think it used to be called rose spa, I haven't been here for about 2 years, so I drop in. The place very isolated with only few businesses, so they had plenty of parking, unlike other places in the convoy area. Since I was not looking for FS, I ask for 1 hr massage, which was $60. The mamasan check my temperature and sprayed alcohol on my hands and proceeded me to the room. The mamasan was the one who massage my back and her massage technique was great. After she gets a towel and wipes me down she tells me to turn over and she be back. On the flip side another girl came in and finished the job, her name was shi-shi / cici, who has short black hair, who was wearing a nice top with low mini skirt. She was maybe in early 30's or mid 30's, but hard to see because she had the mask on and the room was dark. She went straight to put oil on my balls and the fun begins, shi-shii was making moaning sounds while stroking me. For the tip I gave her $50 for her service. I will come back to see her again.

The DudeInSd
10-08-20, 05:53
Having lived in Asian communities and dated several Asian women, I can speak some Korean and Mandarin. I met Gina at Know Knots 4 or 5 years ago and at that time she confessed to being mid 40's. I haven't seen her since, but at that time she could easily pass for early to mid 30's. I thought she was a beautiful MILF and we seemed to enjoy each other. I don't think it's an insult, rather a compliment that she's able to hide her age so well.

It cracks me up to see the age reports of some of the popular providers. Hate to burst y'alls bubbles but Tiffany of BS, Eva of Z's / Dmnd, QQ of V all half a century plus or knocking on the door, just to name a few. Some may remember a sweet ass spinner going by Sarah at Dagget whom was celebrating her 50th by sucking and fucking raw as many guys as she could and loving it. Anybody who was lucky enough to tap that kitty knows that she was probably the best puss they've ever had. So if you're not familiar with Asian women, tack on at least 10-15+ years to whatever age you think they are.

Many of you mongers are so hung up on age, but frankly I've had the best times with women in their 30's, 40's or older. Conversely I've had some of the lamest experiences with the hottest young dream girls, I've been converted to MILFs ever since.

Asian women's motto: Age is woman's secret. Read as, they always lie about their age.Hit the nail on the head.

Ryan1979
10-08-20, 09:29
I think you are correct about MBC being the only place with cuties. I have never seen YuYu, but have seen most of the rest. I like Selena, Candy, Ruby and Nicole there.Candy is mid to late 40's and her son is around 25 maybe more. IMO, semi cute, nice tight bod, especially her legs. Love the MILFs!

RChangDatyKing
10-08-20, 09:59
Candy is mid to late 40's and her son is around 25 maybe more. IMO, semi cute, nice tight bod, especially her legs. Love the MILFs!

Yes, love the MILF's. For someone her age she has a great body. It's all the running that she does. Yes, she's "cute" for the AMP's standards.

From my experience the younger girls in the AMPs are just meh when it comes to providing great service. If you find the 30 something that is attractive and gives excellent massages, and who will treat you right....I recommend that you keep seeing her and you will be rewarded.

There are probably 1 or 2 girls in their 20's that I know of in an AMP. Most will be in their 30's, 40's and pushing 50's. Yes, I prefer them younger, but if they are "cute, pretty" and attractive than age is not a deal breaker at an AMP.

JayDwn
10-08-20, 12:22
Couldn't agree more. It would help a ton. I guess we could just put independent in the reviews fot the sake of the search tool but it wouldn't be as effective as just having a separate thread. Who do we got to blow to get this goin? LOL.Glad someone agrees. Today's thread content is a perfect example of why creating a separate thread for independents would be great... Nearly a full page of arguing over middle-aged Asian women, two things I could not care less about. Not sure I'm willing to blow anyone for it but, I'll happily chip in to get a BJ for whoever needs one in order to get this done.

You can also create a thread if you wish.

Save the money for your own BJ.

As for the arguments, see where it says "report post?" Somebody finally did, the two idiots are now on moderation and can no longer see each others posts.

A2

Mike Gib
10-08-20, 12:43
Glad someone agrees. Today's thread content is a perfect example of why creating a separate thread for independents would be great... Nearly a full page of arguing over middle-aged Asian women, two things I could not care less about. Not sure I'm willing to blow anyone for it but, I'll happily chip in to get a BJ for whoever needs one in order to get this done.I'll join the train!

You can too once you're a senior member.

A2

Mike Gib
10-08-20, 13:06
Anybody seen this lady? Is there a decent time to be had (massage / HE wise)?

https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/body-rubs/2088102

Or these:

No Name:

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152365

Lisa?:

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/195881

JamulSucks
10-08-20, 13:37
Glad someone agrees. Today's thread content is a perfect example of why creating a separate thread for independents would be great... Nearly a full page of arguing over middle-aged Asian women, two things I could not care less about. Not sure I'm willing to blow anyone for it but, I'll happily chip in to get a BJ for whoever needs one in order to get this done.

You can also create a thread if you wish.

Save the money for your own BJ.

As for the arguments, see where it says "report post?" Somebody finally did, the two idiots are now on moderation and can no longer see each others posts.

A2I could use one from a flanders girl, and I won't complain about it LOL.

But honestly, to think and complain about beauty / age in all this is rough. We take what we can get LOL.

Ryan1979
10-08-20, 14:12
Yes, love the MILF's. For someone her age she has a great body. It's all the running that she does. Yes, she's "cute" for the AMP's standards.

From my experience the younger girls in the AMPs are just meh when it comes to providing great service. If you find the 30 something that is attractive and gives excellent massages, and who will treat you right....I recommend that you keep seeing her and you will be rewarded.

There are probably 1 or 2 girls in their 20's that I know of in an AMP. Most will be in their 30's, 40's and pushing 50's. Yes, I prefer them younger, but if they are "cute, pretty" and attractive than age is not a deal breaker at an AMP.You should checkout Bella at Mesa Ridge Court. An honest 24, true spinner and luscious full lips.

BlueSkyBlue
10-08-20, 14:42
MBC is right behind cross street chicken on convoy and Amour Street.

Parking usually sucks just walk to it from a side street.

One of a dozen or more rub and tug's in the convoy area.

I keep reading stuff about this MBC place and I'm really interested in trying now. Could you please define where this place is and what's its abbreviated for? Thanks in advance fellas.

Tippa Wong
10-08-20, 17:50
I haven't been here for over a year, last time time I saw Vivi and it was an amazing HE. I asked for her again but either she wasn't available or is no longer working here. Any idea where she's gone? I know she's a pro and gives one of the best in the business! Both the massage and the HE. The place is located in a strip mall next to some fast food places. They have a side entrance and parking in the back for more discretion when entering and leaving.

I saw Lily this time and everything was as usual. I paid the house $60 for the hour and was led into a clean dark room. I undressed completely and laid face down. The massage was decent, I'd give it a 6. 5/10. She worked mainly my upper back and shoulders which were very tight and midway through started teasing my balls and taint until I got hard. On the flip she got right to work and I didn't last too long. She cleaned me up and wiped me down and used the remaining time to massage my head.

I tipped $50 and will probably be back some time in the future when looking for a decent massage and HE.

Kwaze
10-08-20, 18:10
I keep reading stuff about this MBC place and I'm really interested in trying now. Could you please define where this place is and what's its abbreviated for? Thanks in advance fellasDoes the MBC have girls that do FS or BJ, or only HJ for HE?

RChangDatyKing
10-08-20, 18:17
You should checkout Bella at Mesa Ridge Court. An honest 24, true spinner and luscious full lips.

Thanks for the recommendation, but. I rarely go to a FS AMPs unless I hear there's a true beauty in the house. Don't get me wrong........service, performance and willingness to please are important to but I want to play with someone who I think is sexy, and would be considered a hot eye candy to anyone.

JayDwn
10-08-20, 18:31
Here it is:

http://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32626-Independent-Massage-Reports

Not sure I want to be a moderator but, we'll see how it goes...

AJaxer11
10-08-20, 18:52
Let's face it most providers give average to terrible massages but most of us dont go to them for their massages skills. That being said, any suggestions for providers who do give a good therapeutic massage? Reason I'm asking is cause my neck has been in pain for a few days, long work sessions. Thanks in advance!

HiroSlammer7
10-08-20, 18:55
You should checkout Bella at Mesa Ridge Court. An honest 24, true spinner and luscious full lips.Yes yes on Bella!! I saw her this morning, she's cute as hell and has a great petite body, just my type. Great attitude and service. I don't care about age anymore, but she's definitely not 50!

HappyHead
10-08-20, 19:42
Massage Body Care (Convoy).

Selena and Candy are really really skilled in Massage and you will leave HAPPY.

Paradise Spa (Convoy).

Nicole very skilled and you will also leave very HAPPY.

Angel Massage (Mira Mesa).

Summer will give you the best massage you've ever had, however, you will NOT leave happy.

Waring Massage.

Kylie very skilled at massage, also, NO leave HAPPY.

Let's face it most providers give average to terrible massages but most of us dont go to them for their massages skills. That being said, any suggestions for providers who do give a good therapeutic massage? Reason I'm asking is cause my neck has been in pain for a few days, long work sessions. Thanks in advance!

RChangDatyKing
10-08-20, 23:06
Let's face it most providers give average to terrible massages but most of us dont go to them for their massages skills. That being said, any suggestions for providers who do give a good therapeutic massage? Reason I'm asking is cause my neck has been in pain for a few days, long work sessions. Thanks in advance!Sakura Massage on Convoy: Wendy, Chloe, Lilly, Nicole and Vivian.

Z Massage near the Stadium: Anna.

Healthy Massage on Convoy: Cathy and Snow.

MBC: Selena, Candy and Nicole.

MotorHead619
10-09-20, 00:11
Went to Green Spa on ecb and Illinois in North Park and was massaged by Mimi.

Not sure if other places do this, but they made me sign a waiver saying I can't sue if I get covid. Used a fake name and signed it.

The massage itself was horrible, right off the bat she said they don't use oil which is BS because there's oil and Kleenex on the stand next to the bed but whatever. She proceeded to "massage" over the cloth. It was literally her just touching me, no therapeutic value at ALL. On the flip, she proceeds to Clap on my body for like 3 minutes before she says she's done. I normally will ask "hey can you massage my thigh right here" if I think there's a chance of at least a HE, but I figured she never literally touched my skin, so I doubt she'll give me a hand job. Literally the worst massage I've ever gotten. 2/10.

As I was leaving she asked for a tip, I told her I had no cash as I walked out. It might seem rude, but I don't tip for mediocrity. If the massage was decent, I would have given her at least 5 bucks but she really didn't put anything effort at all.

Maybe I got a bad masseuse because like I said, I saw oil and Kleenex on the stand plus they close at 11 pm. Sucks because I was looking for a place I could get a HE in North Park. Don't waste your money here mongers. Stay safe.

Jcg2358
10-09-20, 01:00
Anybody seen this lady? Is there a decent time to be had (massage / HE wise)?

https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/body-rubs/2088102

I saw Diamond almost 2 years ago when she was in Chula Vista. She is very nice, friendly, short, but not that appealing to me. She is large, very large (which you can sort-of tell from the pictures). When she opened the door, she told me if I wanted to leave, she would understand, but I liked her smile and demeanor and stayed. She then said something like, you know I do not really do massage? She did a 5-minute massage as a warm-up, had me flip, and then BBBJ really, really well. I'm older and it takes me awhile, so she turned over for K9 and without mentioning a cover, she reached around, grabbed me and guided me into her bare. That was my very first bare experience in this "hobby" and it was, well, NICE. After I popped, we lay there talking for a long time. I enjoyed her company. I would not repeat, but she was fun, and a very nice person. If you do not mind her shape, she was fun.

AJaxer11
10-09-20, 01:12
Thanks Chang and Hiro. I'll add these to my list. Might go by a place tomorrow, my neck is absolutely destroyed. I must have slept in a very awkward position.

DeadHeadChevy
10-09-20, 02:19
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

DeadHeadChevy posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dog Rice
10-09-20, 02:31
Thanks Chang and Hiro. I'll add these to my list. Might go by a place tomorrow, my neck is absolutely destroyed. I must have slept in a very awkward position.Those are great list. But the happy level from these good massage ladies are only at HJ. If they could go up to BJ level, it would be awesome! My Christmas wish. .

Foore
10-09-20, 06:18
Noticed PQ Massage has closed on Carmel Mt Rd. Anyone got a lead for Jessica? Thanks. Stay safe.

Westzern
10-09-20, 09:56
I recently went to Palm down in IB, I down in this area so I went to try, usually the girls in the pics are not the girls in the spa but the one I met actually was the one in the picture she took off her mask for me at my request, because she was a good 7. She has c that man made but nice 6 at door and 14 for all. CBJ then CFS, she did nude body slide on me for 10 min and was very sweet. Jenny was the name. She was the 2nd and 3rd down on left in add. Late 20's early 30's. Will be going back to see if the others are there.

Just wanted to give back for all the info given! Good luck.Thanks for the info. I live close by this might be dangerous! Did you get Jenny by the luck of the draw?

Kwaze
10-09-20, 11:53
Yes, is was my 1st time at that spa, so I was extremely surprises, I'm used to the norm of older ladies and pick of the draw.

Thanks for the info. I live close by this might be dangerous! Did you get Jenny by the luck of the draw?

Stupitt
10-09-20, 12:42
Let's face it most providers give average to terrible massages but most of us dont go to them for their massages skills. That being said, any suggestions for providers who do give a good therapeutic massage? Reason I'm asking is cause my neck has been in pain for a few days, long work sessions. Thanks in advance!When I want a real massage with therapeutic value I go to Luxury Thai on Balboa, by Montgomery Field. I'm always very happy there. Zero chance of anything besides a great massage BTW.

MaxwellEsq
10-09-20, 13:10
Let's face it most providers give average to terrible massages but most of us dont go to them for their massages skills. That being said, any suggestions for providers who do give a good therapeutic massage? Reason I'm asking is cause my neck has been in pain for a few days, long work sessions. Thanks in advance!Eva at Diamond Spa gives a great, thorough massage.

BlueSkyBlue
10-09-20, 13:29
PQ has been shut down for a while now.

Noticed PQ Massage has closed on Carmel Mt Rd. Anyone got a lead for Jessica? Thanks. Stay safe.

TheDude858
10-09-20, 16:15
Anyone had a repeat encounter with Briya? She told me to be ready for more next time and I didn't ask any questions. Wondering what her menu looks like for repeat clients?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152

TheDude858
10-09-20, 16:39
Anyone have a repeat experience with Brya? She told me to be ready for more the next time but I didn't ask her any questions. Wondering what her menu looks like for repeat clients.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152

Robert32
10-09-20, 17:04
For those of you who had been to Holy Massage in San Marcos and had met Lily, she's at Canna in Clairemont now. I went today and it was. 4 for 30 minutes. Didn't get much of a massage because lily knows what I'm there for, but she does give a decent massage if you opt for that. YMMV and don't be pushy but I got CFS for 120, bring your own cover. Treat her right fellas, she's a nice gal. She's in her 30's or 40's, decent sized man mades and has a great attitude. Have fun.

BlueSkyBlue
10-09-20, 17:17
Luxury Thai, is that the one right next to smile spa?

I walked up those stairs a few times, read the sign turn left for Chinese (Smile Spa) , turn right for Thai.

I've always turned left, my experience was a decent massage with a BBBBJ from an older but very nice Chinese provider.

I thought about going to the Thai place because I heard the massage was very good but the little head always wins out when I walk up the stairs and tells me to turn left 😂.

When I want a real massage with therapeutic value I go to Luxury Thai on Balboa, by Montgomery Field. I'm always very happy there. Zero chance of anything besides a great massage BTW.

Stupitt
10-09-20, 19:29
Luxury Thai, is that the one right next to smile spa?

I walked up those stairs a few times, read the sign turn left for Chinese (Smile Spa) , turn right for Thai.

I've always turned left, my experience was a decent massage with a BBBBJ from an older but very nice Chinese provider.

I thought about going to the Thai place because I heard the massage was very good but the little head always wins out when I walk up the stairs and tells me to turn left 😂.LOL yeah I know all about the little head winning. Last time I was there, Thai place, I looked down the hall and it looked like the Chinese place is gone. I didn't go look because my gf was with me so I can't say for sure. One time I had a great Thai massage then went to the Chinese place and got a great BBJWCIM and thought that was the best, most convenient, combo I could get. But the next time I stuck my head in the door the girls were not so hot and had been replaced by middle-aged thick women.

Nick916
10-09-20, 20:58
Anyone have a repeat experience with Brya? She told me to be ready for more the next time but I didn't ask her any questions. Wondering what her menu looks like for repeat clients.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152Not yet, but she told me next time she would rim me and fuck me. I should have asked about money, but I didn't.

FredRub
10-09-20, 21:24
Bella.

28 yr old Chinese.

Petite 5' - 5. 5'.

B cups.

Soft ass but not big. Bony around love handle.

CBJ.

CFS.

HF 60.

Tip 1. 6.

Super pretty and nice attitude. Does not rush you. Lets you go as hard as you want. Clit rubbing not sure about fiv.

HeadorTail
10-10-20, 08:24
Anyone tried the new girl at 5 Star. Had Lola and Wendy's gone. It's a long drive so I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks.

JTug235
10-10-20, 12:52
So I finally went to MBC. First time. Went in for the hour cute girl thin. Good massage. Finally at the flip she ask did I have for the tip after motioning at Jr. Said yes. Got to work. Otc touching and found out aunt Flo was visiting so limited to ass. Which she didn't have much. Bummer. Had asked her name close to the beginning of the massage but said later she would tell me. Asked politely where else was I allowed to roam. She pointed at her top I said yes and she tried to upsell me. I had already told her she was getting. 6 as a tip and wanted more. That did it for me. Lost my interest and excitement for everything. Don't get me wrong she was cute. But with the limited touching Otc and then the upsell to roam her boobs I cut my massage short around the 40 min mark. Gave her the. 6 I promised. Got dressed and left. Didn't even asked her name. Not planning on going back anytime soon. I'll just stick to my regular spots.

I guess this is where the YMMV applies. Wrong day. Wrong time. Wrong girl. I know most of you have a great time at mbc.

Guess it wasn't meant to be for me.

FlyingVfr
10-10-20, 13:00
Sakura Massage on Convoy: Wendy, Chloe, Lilly, Nicole and Vivian.

Z Massage near the Stadium: Anna.

Healthy Massage on Convoy: Cathy and Snow.

MBC: Selena, Candy and Nicole.To that list I'll add Sunny at La Jolla Spa on Girard in La Jolla. Sunny looks to be late 20's / early 30's, Chinese with good English skills, and quite a looker. Trim and nice body, she's looker. The other masseuse I saw there was a looker too, we gave each other a friendly wave as I was led to the room. And wow Sunny's massage skills are nothing short of amazing, she even stretched me in ways that remind me of a Thai massage. Good deep massage and no rush, I was under her hands for the full 60 minutes. Offered a bit more, I opted for a CBJ which was good but she ended up having to finish the job Russian style. The only negative was she was armored and nothing came off, just lifted her top and that was it. Maybe more in the future where that goes but. $60 HF with $100 to Sunny. I will likely go back but I'll text her to wear a normal dress etc. Next time LOL. P.S. As much as I like Anna at Z's massage, Sunny actually gave me a better massage.

JamulSucks
10-10-20, 13:48
Bella.

28 yr old Chinese.

Petite 5' - 5. 5'.

B cups.

Soft ass but not big. Bony around love handle.

CBJ.

CFS.

HF 60.

Tip 1. 6.

Super pretty and nice attitude. Does not rush you. Lets you go as hard as you want. Clit rubbing not sure about fiv.I've been scrolling back so far and I'm still confused to all these locations in mira mesa. Can anyone reply to what this location is, or PM the address?

JamulSucks
10-10-20, 17:19
MRC just said "spa" LOL. Out the door $2 with a. 6 half hour entrance fee. 10054 for the address and it’s the second door from the end.

I got Vicky and holy shit a hot YOUNG looking spinner with man mades and a small little bubble butt that goes away to bones when in doggy. Man mades looked like some good D cups. Age, maybe early 40s?

Bare kisses and licks on the sack and some good deep throat when CBJ. She probably would have kept going if I didn't stop her to switch to missionary. Did that for a bit then wanted to see doggy. She was very eager and happy to please. 10/10 I'm going back tomorrow.

Relief
10-10-20, 18:36
MRC just said "spa" LOL. Out the door $2 with a. 6 half hour entrance fee. 10054 for the address and its the second door from the end.

I got Vicky and holy shit a hot YOUNG looking spinner with man mades and a small little bubble butt that goes away to bones when in doggy. Man mades looked like some good D cups. Age, maybe early 40s?

Bare kisses and licks on the sack and some good deep throat when CBJ. She probably would have kept going if I didn't stop her to switch to missionary. Did that for a bit then wanted to see doggy. She was very eager and happy to please. 10/10 I'm going back tomorrow.Nice! Glad you found it brotha! I'm guessing Jessica is gone, and I didn't get a chance to say hi. Damn.

Habeed
10-10-20, 19:19
So I have found a fairly reliable way to get something at massage parlor, even if it's mediocre. You go on rubmaps and just sort by number of reviews. Whichever parlor that is still open has the most reviews offers something more than a massage. In SD that was Pine Spa. Went there. It's right next to Cheetahs so you go get teased at Cheetahs then once you're horny you can just walk across the street to this place. Luck of the draw gave me some asian lady in her 30's or 40's in a mini dress. She got up on the table and straddled to give the back rub, and gave about 10 minutes of mediocre massage before the flip. She wanted $100 or $160, I had $150 and some spare change so she accepted that. When the dress comes off she's kind of thicker than I like, with a body type that isn't what I prefer. The usual disinfectant onto your bare dick and then a condom and a CBJ.

At this point we're both still wearing masks. I tried to get it in miss but the combination of the covid masks, the just general unsexy vibe of a massage parlor, and the marginal girl, and the thick condom, and I just couldn't do it. Got maybe a couple thrusts and junior was bored.

She then tried to finish me in a handjob but after 5 minutes of trying it just started to chafe, so I gave up and left. Total damage was $240.

Honestly massage parlors usually suck. There's one in Tijuana that is good, it's the one right across from HK. That's of course because the massage is just to warm you up for the sex. Also that one has a lineup, so you get to pick the girl with the body type you like rather than luck of the draw. I also tried MBC on Sunday night but only a grandmother was there to offer a handjob.

Air49
10-10-20, 20:07
Nice! Glad you found it brotha! I'm guessing Jessica is gone, and I didn't get a chance to say hi. Damn.INDOX ME for me details please.

TheDude858
10-11-20, 03:56
Anyone have experience with her?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/196418

RChangDatyKing
10-11-20, 14:35
To that list I'll add Sunny at La Jolla Spa on Girard in La Jolla. Sunny looks to be late 20's / early 30's, Chinese with good English skills, and quite a looker. Trim and nice body, she's looker. The other masseuse I saw there was a looker too, we gave each other a friendly wave as I was led to the room. And wow Sunny's massage skills are nothing short of amazing, she even stretched me in ways that remind me of a Thai massage. Good deep massage and no rush, I was under her hands for the full 60 minutes. Offered a bit more, I opted for a CBJ which was good but she ended up having to finish the job Russian style. The only negative was she was armored and nothing came off, just lifted her top and that was it. Maybe more in the future where that goes but. $60 HF with $100 to Sunny. I will likely go back but I'll text her to wear a normal dress etc. Next time LOL. P.S. As much as I like Anna at Z's massage, Sunny actually gave me a better massage.

Thanks FlyingVfr! If Sunny's in her 20's she’s almost half of Anna's age. I love deep tissue massages and the girls I see all know it, and will give me at least 15 of deep work. I know you're a fan of Anna so if you say Sunny's massage is good I might have to go give her a visit.

ApplePi
10-11-20, 19:28
Hello gents,

Long time lurker here, apologies for not making many contributions here but today I want to share one of my ATFs when it comes to getting a great massage with HJ ending. For those looking for FS or BJ, you can skip this review.

Cici at Shanghai massage, in convoy. She's in her mid 30's (yes her actual age) and her english is decent. She gives an excellent massage and finishes with a sensual HJ. She has never asked for tip upfront which I always appreciated and gives access to her goods. Natural youthful Ds. She does tend to be more shy and reserved in the first visit but will eventually open up. I love her HJ technique, definitely not mechanical and does not rush the session. YMMV on this but she has done nude with me however it took a few sessions. She's very sweet and well mannered so treat her good and don't push for FS or BJ, she won't do it. I'm in my early 30's and I found her attractive. She doesn't have a spinner type body but is still good in terms of AMP standards. She has beautiful legs and thick ass. Her tits are absolutely her best asset. Might be one of the best I've got my hands on.

She is working mainly by appointment right now so you got to call shanghai and ask mamasan for her contact. If anyone wants her direct # pm me. Cheers!

FredRub
10-11-20, 20:31
Honestly massage parlors usually suck. There's one in Tijuana that is good, it's the one right across from HK. That's of course because the massage is just to warm you up for the sex. Also that one has a lineup, so you get to pick the girl with the body type you like rather than luck of the draw. I also tried MBC on Sunday night but only a grandmother was there to offer a handjob.IS this mermaid you are talking about over at TJ?

Vv069
10-12-20, 02:26
Long time listener, first time caller.

I have gleaned SO much good information from these forums on my travels, I felt it was time to give back to the community. Although this review comes from a location I think many have already visited, I thought I'd share my personal experience in greater detail than may have been shared before. Settle in, this might be a bit long!

The advice I'd seen shared so far suggested that a visit to MBC would leave me happy. And, in many ways, I did. I parked on the side of the road as was also suggested and skipped the jigsaw puzzle parking lot in front. It was about 7:15 pm when I climbed the stairs from the dark street like a damn hoodlum and entered MBC. At first glance, I did not see anyone at the counter, but I did see a temperature gun on the desk and thought "well, cool, they're taking temperatures, I can dig that!

I step into the lobby area and a cute girl sat just around the corner to the right on a bench. Korean I THINK? I'm no true connoisseur, but I did date a Korean girl once and she seemed kinda similar. Beautiful eyes bouying above a medical mask. She stood up and maybe smiled, pointed to a price sheet on the wall and asked how long. Resisting the urge to respond six and three quarter inches, I responded "sixty please, one hour, sixty. " I was nervous. She pointed the temperature gun at me point blank and blew my brains out, said, "sixty for sixty". I handed over the cash, making sure she knew there was more available.

"Ok! This 5'5"-ish girl grabbed my hand and led me down a hall and around the corner. I took a gander of her body at this point and think. I can work with this. She was not the most shapely woman, but she had potential. She pointed me to the table inside and said "sit here". I sat. She peeked in. "Take your clothes off. " with a giggle. Clearly, I didn't get the full instructions. I whipped off my clothes in a jiffy, but not jiffy enough, she stepped back in while I was still shirt cocking. I finish the fifty cent strip tease and hop onto the massage table, face down. She covers me with a sheet and asks "medium or hard?" I say "medium" because I'm not really there for the massage and I didn't want to get beat up. She starts in and begins a nice, medium, ok-ish back rub. About 5 minutes in, she moves to the head of the table and leans her pelvis into the top of my head. I take that as a cue to reach up and see what's going on.

Bare legs were going on. Loose shorts were going on. My hands explored both, and reached up under her shorts to caress some Korean buns. I ask, "What's your name?" She responds, "Sasha" (I think.) I continue massaging leg and bun and she exclaims, "I like that! You get a massage and I get a massage!" At this point, I'm thinking things are going to get a lot more fun. She eventually moves to the side of the table and starts running fingers up and down my cracker jack. I'm not opposed, but would really rather we get to just Jack. I start turning to my side and I'm pointing at her without using hands. Look ma! She boings me a couple times like a cat with a door stop and asks if I want (insert hand gesture here). I say, I'd like more than that. She asked, "like what? You want to touch too?" Then our conversation got a little wobbly. I tried to say I'd like FS. "huh? "Down here. ", "you want to touch it here? "I want to have sex with you! "HAHAHAA, oh, you're cute. " and I get a face cuddle which is AMP for "no. " She said, "how much for tip?" I'm thinking, most other places, I'm paying around a Benjamin for FS, so that's what I offer. She smiles ear to ear and thanks me because I think what I just bought was a HJ for a Benjamin. Sure enough, that's what I bought. Somehow, the bartering turned into, "you want to give ME a massage?" I respond, "Sure!

She grabs a sheet and ties it around my waist like a Halloween Store toga and lays face down on the massage table. I point to one of the bottles on the corner shelf and ask if this is the massage oil. "It's lotion, yes, use that. " She has her pants half on, no cracker showing. Have you noticed that Korean crackers start late? I've noticed that. Further confirmation for ME that "Sasha" is Korean. Anyway, bra still on as well. I get some lotion into my hand and see all of these obstacles and recommend we get a little more access if she wants a good massage. She undoes her bra and pulls shorts down into late cracker territory and I climb aboard. I start giving her what I would call an 8 out of 10 massage. She wants it hard and I'm kneading into her tight back muscles pretty good. She moans and comments that I'm doing a really good job. I spend maybe 10 minutes on her back, up and down, Jack is stoked, she's in la la land, and I start working my way up, also kissing my way up her back. She giggles and seems to be enjoying it. I work back down and start kissing down her spine, kissing cheekers, thighs, cracker. But stopped short of a RJ. She'd have to tip more for that. Ha! She quickly got up with thankful eyes and said, "let's switch places!" HJ time. Benjamin priced HJ time.

So, I decided to at least make it interesting. She started off at the side of the table with a very standard heavily lubed HJ. This is going to sound odd, but I think this is the first HJ I'll have ever had from someone other than myself. I've been to dozens of locations around the US and I've always found FS. So, this whole HJ thing was new territory for me. As she worked on Jack (suddenly, this name makes a whole lot more sense!) I scoot myself closer to the edge of the table. She tosses in a little Russian activity, which is rather good as she's sporting somewhere between a B and a C cup, and her nipples are really nice. This activity was doing wonders and I occupy my body parts by touching her, feeling her, rubbing her eject button, but did not venture into FIV. She was wearing a pad, but it was not. She could have put it back in the box. It made me think it was there for show, or for plausable deniability. Either way, not FIV. However, I did scoot myself in such a way that I could use my tongue instead of a finger. Minor DATY was in the cards it seems. Might have been the massage that helped convince her. She drops one of her delicious nipples into my mouth as well, and things are going well, but I did still want a little more creativity. So, I moved myself to the opposite side of the massage table to make room for her to join me. She did, thankfully, and continued her work on Jack. I held her head in my arm and stroked her active arm and breast with my free hand as she lovingly provided me my first HJ. Once I got close to the point of no return, I scooted up on the table into Russian territory again and after about a minute of this, I shoot into orbit. She giggles as she holds on and I squeeze her in return.

I thank her and she's very happy that she got such a big response. She said, I'll be right back with a hot towel. "Ok! Thank you!" She does come back and starts toweling me off. Then, suggests I take a shower before I leave because I'm covered in lotion. Yeah. Because of the lotion.

She puts a robe on me and leads me out the door of the little room and down the hall. We round the corner and a STUNNING Asian girl, super cute and 20's young almost collides with us. (OMG.) NO idea if she "works" there or not. Hope so, because I'd definitely be back for her. I hop into the not so spa like bathroom / shower and use the cheap strawberry shampoo to wash off the oil / lotion. Fresh towels were available, so that's cool. I towel off, put on my robe, open the door, and weave my way back to the first room. It's a little odd being off leash at an AMP, but kinda fun. I show up and my girl is changing sheets (good sign!) and is spraying everything with disinfectant (another good sign!

I get back into the room and she leaves so I can get dressed. I open the door and she hands me a business card with her name on it. "Sha Sha" Ahhhhh, I've read about her before. The "infamous" Sha Sha. I had no idea I was in the company of greatness. She nearly begged me to come back and definitely ask for her again. She would LOVE to get another great massage from me. I'm walked back to the lobby and we say our goodbyes. And that, my dear ladies and gentlemen brings us to the end of my evening at MBC.

Thank you all for your contributions to this forum in all of the cities you review. I hope you enjoy my review and find it helpful.

RChangDatyKing
10-12-20, 13:04
Hello gents,

Long time lurker here, apologies for not making many contributions here but today I want to share one of my ATFs when it comes to getting a great massage with HJ ending. For those looking for FS or BJ, you can skip this review.

Cici at Shanghai massage, in convoy. She's in her mid 30's (yes her actual age) and her english is decent. She gives an excellent massage and finishes with a sensual HJ. She has never asked for tip upfront which I always appreciated and gives access to her goods. Natural youthful Ds. She does tend to be more shy and reserved in the first visit but will eventually open up. I love her HJ technique, definitely not mechanical and does not rush the session. YMMV on this but she has done nude with me however it took a few sessions. She's very sweet and well mannered so treat her good and don't push for FS or BJ, she won't do it. I'm in my early 30's and I found her attractive. She doesn't have a spinner type body but is still good in terms of AMP standards. She has beautiful legs and thick ass. Her tits are absolutely her best asset. Might be one of the best I've got my hands on.

She is working mainly by appointment right now so you got to call shanghai and ask mamasan for her contact. If anyone wants her direct # pm me. Cheers!Great post. It has lots of information us mongers want to help us decide whether we want to see her or not.

CingCong1
10-12-20, 13:17
Over the summer I visited Arigato in two separate occasions, in which I reviewed both Mina / Ina and CeeCee. Each time was a great experience, wide open menu and I left very happy. Fast forward to October and my things have changed. I set an appointment with Mina for Fri and upon arrival was let to a room after temp check. She came in the room, said hello and then stepped out. When she returned I was laying on my back and she asked what type of massage I wanted. I said same as last time, to which she replied she didn't understand. After telling her exactly what I wanted she told me she didn't do that. After mentioning she did the last time she said she had never done that. I was confused as all hell, and she actually told me she didn't want to argue with me and told me she could give me back my $. I told her you bet and left.

Did Arigato get in trouble? Any idea what's up there?

Vv069
10-12-20, 14:22
Since my first foray did not result in what I'd hope to find, I'd like to find out where and who you would recommend for FS. I'm in my 50's, so age is not a deal breaker. However, ideally I'd like to find an AMP with a young; fit or thin provider who has a full menu. Someone you've visited since covid hit would be great.

Thanks again for everyone's conundrum on this forum!

CingCong1
10-12-20, 14:50
So after my disappointment at Arigato, headed down the street. One girl working, CoCo. Opted for the hour and proceeded after temp check. Sanitized hands, made me where mask whole time. Got CBJ until satisfied. Gave a decent massage and then proceeded to round two. Did mish and cg, and finished with another CBJ. Not a looker, maybe a 4 on AMP scale, but friendly and did enjoy herself. Left $1. 2 tip and then as on my way.

MartinL
10-12-20, 18:06
Does anyone know what happened to Maggie?

Vv069
10-12-20, 19:18
Sorry, meant "contribution".

Since my first foray did not result in what I'd hope to find, I'd like to find out where and who you would recommend for FS. I'm in my 50's, so age is not a deal breaker. However, ideally I'd like to find an AMP with a young; fit or thin provider who has a full menu. Someone you've visited since covid hit would be great.

Lion1
10-12-20, 19:29
I'd like to find out where and who you would recommend for FS. I'm in my 50's, so age is not a deal breaker. However, ideally I'd like to find an AMP with a young; fit or thin provider who has a full menu. Someone you've visited since covid hit would be great.
!To deduce that young, fit, and FS are more rare than an undecided voter.

Spend a few minutes scrolling back about 10 pages on this thread for discussion of FS AMPs.

BlueSkyBlue
10-12-20, 19:42
She's stuck in China.

At least the Maggie that I knew went home for Chinese new year to be with her family and can't come back.

To be fair I have no idea if we're talking about the same Maggie.

You really were not that specific as to the place she worked, what she look like or any information that anybody else would know to answer your question.

Does anyone know what happened to Maggie?

DJezDick
10-12-20, 19:57
To deduce that young, fit, and FS are more rare than an undecided voter.

Spend a few minutes scrolling back about 10 pages on this thread for discussion of FS AMPs.I have been visiting the Escondido area the past couple months. Prior to spending my hard earned cash I spent time (10 plus pages) gathering intel.

Here is what I found.

Jack shack on 12 XX mission Ave = heavy asian girl who works out of dumpy house. 40 entry and 40 tip. HJ only. Poor attitude. Would not repeat.

Sunset Acupressure = Gilf-MILF. Didn't get a name. Wore a mask, 50 entry and 100 cfs. Good attitude but keep your eyes closed and you will have a good time.

Touch of health = MILF. Maybe Chinese. Didn't get a name. 45-50 at the door. 100 cfs. Ran through all the positions. Good time.

Anyone else having better luck in North County??

JamulSucks
10-12-20, 23:39
I have been visiting the Escondido area the past couple months. Prior to spending my hard earned cash I spent time (10 plus pages) gathering intel.

Here is what I found.

Jack shack on 12 XX mission Ave = heavy asian girl who works out of dumpy house. 40 entry and 40 tip. HJ only. Poor attitude. Would not repeat.

Sunset Acupressure = Gilf-MILF. Didn't get a name. Wore a mask, 50 entry and 100 cfs. Good attitude but keep your eyes closed and you will have a good time.

Touch of health = MILF. Maybe Chinese. Didn't get a name. 45-50 at the door. 100 cfs. Ran through all the positions. Good time.

Anyone else having better luck in North County??https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/oceanside-sanmarcos-sandiego-escondido/9735573.html

This place, the girls are OK latinas. Some chubby spinners with a few rare gems that I have seen walking around but haven't had time with them yet. 1. 7 out the door. It's off E V PKWY.

JFKDied1963
10-13-20, 01:08
I went to a massage parlor down south and the lady who gave me a happy asked to write down my name and sign. I also briefly removed my mask. I'm afraid if there's were some Sort of camera. Will I be in any legal trouble?

JM619
10-13-20, 03:10
Ok dude, to find what you seek, check out one of these places. If you can't find them, I recommend using rubmaps or google.

Pine.

KnowKnots.

Mercury.

Chinese herbal palace (on lusk).

Flanders / Mesa ridge court.

Please leave a review after visiting.

RolfTorren
10-13-20, 13:00
I visit an AMP every so often. They know me by my name. Which is my hobbying moniker. They sign and date my report card. Its something my mother will never see but my grades are perfect and if my studies progress I will be eligable for extra credit.

The name and signature thing may just be a way of them keeping a vague record of clients for their absentee manager or a way of them recognizing you in the future as a frequent flyer. Or it might be something that public health authorities are asking them to do in order to trace Civid 19 outbreaks. Did they take your temperature? Unless they run your picture through a major data base they are never going to find you and no one really wants to anyway. Now if this was part of a major sting to catch big fish then it might be another story. But honestly public health authorities and law enforcement have way more on their mind than some random guy getting a little release. I wouldn't sweat it my friend. There are few precautions you can take. Don't use your real name. Don't park at the front door. Use a burner phone. Don't talk about money in exchange for services unless you trust the person you are dealing with.

I went to a massage parlor down south and the lady who gave me a happy asked to write down my name and sign. I also briefly removed my mask. I'm afraid if there's were some Sort of camera. Will I be in any legal trouble?

JFKDied1963
10-13-20, 13:41
I visit an AMP every so often. They know me by my name. Which is my hobbying moniker. They sign and date my report card. Its something my mother will never see but my grades are perfect and if my studies progress I will be eligable for extra credit.

The name and signature thing may just be a way of them keeping a vague record of clients for their absentee manager or a way of them recognizing you in the future as a frequent flyer. Or it might be something that public health authorities are asking them to do in order to trace Civid 19 outbreaks. Did they take your temperature? Unless they run your picture through a major data base they are never going to find you and no one really wants to anyway. Now if this was part of a major sting to catch big fish then it might be another story. But honestly public health authorities and law enforcement have way more on their mind than some random guy getting a little release. I wouldn't sweat it my friend. There are few precautions you can take. Don't use your real name. Don't park at the front door. Use a burner phone. Don't talk about money in exchange for services unless you trust the person you are dealing with.While I did use my real name (not full name) and did park at the front door, I never used my phone nor did I exchange money until inside the massage booth. Since this was my first time, I felt a lot of anxiety afterwards.

Air49
10-13-20, 14:30
In California, does anyone know if it is allowed for authorities to put hidden camera inside the the parlor rooms?

NudeBeachPerv
10-13-20, 16:17
I went to a massage parlor down south and the lady who gave me a happy asked to write down my name and sign. I also briefly removed my mask. I'm afraid if there's were some Sort of camera. Will I be in any legal trouble?Does "down south" mean TJ or does it mean "South San Diego"?

Sailor1967
10-13-20, 17:48
My understanding is that parlors are supposed to keep a list of customers and phone numbers so that if there is a COVID outbreak at the parlor the Health Department can warn the other customers. I don't think that there is anything nefarious here, but it could be embarrassing. I've only seen one parlor do this.

Skeptical1
10-13-20, 18:01
North county? Carlsbad? Oceanside, San Marcos?

I will be in town from TN looking for at least mutual touch.

CBJ.

Any word on the place above Rookies?

Any info greatly appreciated. I will be in the area Friday and Saturday.

Would love to see two or three in the area.

And can give you all a rundown on the slim pickings in Knoxville TN.

Thanks in advance.

Uievdkdiywb
10-13-20, 18:15
Hi mongers, new here but been in the hobby for almost 10 years now. My usual is a $40 house for 30 min and $40-60 tip for HE, $60 if the provider is into it and allows some touching.

I'm thinking of giving FS a try. I'd rather have 1 hour so I can fully relax and get my money's worth. Question is do you guys usually tip $140-160 whether it's 30 min or 60 min? Or is a higher tip expected for 60 min FS?

Dctex99
10-13-20, 18:48
Does "down south" mean TJ or does it mean "South San Diego"?In the US are we mandated by small business to get name and phone for possible contact tracing!

NudeBeachPerv
10-13-20, 19:34
In California, does anyone know if it is allowed for authorities to put hidden camera inside the the parlor rooms?Read up on Robert Kraft. Most likely they would not be able to use this evidence in court. I am nor a lawyer so take the with a grain of salt.

NudeBeachPerv
10-13-20, 19:34
In the US are we mandated by small business to get name and phone for possible contact tracing!I figured it was for contact tracing but "down south" could mean across the border.

AJaxer11
10-13-20, 21:12
Anyone have any intel on this provider? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/175125.

TIA.

-AJ.

BigBadCurtis
10-13-20, 22:05
Is there a name or address for Flanders / Mesa ridge court or the place on lusk?

Ok dude, to find what you seek, check out one of these places. If you can't find them, I recommend using rubmaps or google.

Pine.

KnowKnots.

Mercury.

Chinese herbal palace (on lusk).

Flanders / Mesa ridge court.

Please leave a review after visiting.