PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

RChangDatyKing
06-29-20, 15:44
It's 50 hr which I'm fine with. It's those 50% increase (60/ hr) places I'm avoiding. There's still 40-50 places out there. Yesterday had one at 40 (discounted from 50) at another place, and came here later in the day for a hour. I've enjoyed my time every time here.Looks like it's the Convoy area spas that are charging $60/ hour. Many of the SDSU, East County, Mira Mesa, South Bay areas are $50/ hour.

PenguinsAndieg
06-29-20, 16:04
I had previously posted about Ana who works out of a well know building in Mission Valley. To recap, she is gorgeous and such a sweet friendly person. This past week I had the chance to visit her suite mate, Trayce.

Tracey, is gorgeous. A full bodied sexy Brazilian woman with good massage and sensuality. I think we really hit it off and would definitely recommend.

I highly recommend these two Brazilians. Both are extremely friendly and attractive. Extremely underrated here and on RR. Need to find out if their third suite mate, Alina is the same way.

CingCong1
06-29-20, 16:31
Looking for some help. Coming to SD and looking for a nice dream close to OB. I've been to Islands and the few in PB on Grand and Garnett, but wanted if there was something new / better in the area now? Looking to stay close to OB, like within 5 miles. Thanks for the help.

CingCong1
06-29-20, 18:21
Looking for some help. Coming to SD and looking for a nice dream close to OB. I've been to Islands and the few in PB on Grand and Garnett, but wanted if there was something new / better in the area now? Looking to stay close to OB, like within 5 miles. Thanks for the help.Wondering if anyone has seen Mimi at Serenity over by Shelter Island?

NudeBeachPerv
06-29-20, 18:30
Looking for some help. Coming to SD and looking for a nice dream close to OB. I've been to Islands and the few in PB on Grand and Garnett, but wanted if there was something new / better in the area now? Looking to stay close to OB, like within 5 miles. Thanks for the help.You can probably find a few independent "tantra"/ hippy type ladies in Ocean Beach.

If you are willing to take a quick uber ride. You can get to tons of places off the 8 in the Mission Valley area.

JayDwn
06-29-20, 18:34
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123972

Always presumed this was a fake ad. I just noticed the reviews, whatever they're worth. Anyone have any experience?

RChangDatyKing
06-29-20, 19:38
I had previously posted about Ana who works out of a well know building in Mission Valley. To recap, she is gorgeous and such a sweet friendly person. This past week I had the chance to visit her suite mate, Trayce.

Tracey, is gorgeous. A full bodied sexy Brazilian woman with good massage and sensuality. I think we really hit it off and would definitely recommend.

I highly recommend these two Brazilians. Both are extremely friendly and attractive. Extremely underrated here and on RR. Need to find out if their third suite mate, Alina is the same way.

I don't think anyone here will disagree with you that they both look hot and are probably gorgeous in person. Alina's pictures are hot as well. I could be wrong but I think the reason why they are underrated here is because of their price point. Unless they offer more while you are there in person, but for $260/ hour you can get FS with any of the hot Asian agency girls. Also, there are many hot independent FBSM providers that advertises on RR that charges $200/$220 for a nude session with body slides and mutual touch.

There are several providers that I've seen on RR for $220/$260 and I get a get a real Nuru massage and activities that is dam close to getting FS.

So, do Ana and/or Tracey offer anything other than a rub and tug for the $260/ hour session?

JaiD11
06-29-20, 19:49
So oh my goodness this Brazilian.

Superwoman is phenomenal. I am very lucky to have found this true gem. She is legit real and definitely values the time spent. Inherently on the inside she is truly a down to earth warm compassionate human being and understands „life".

On the outside she is prettier than Wonderwoman. Gorgeous! She is very caring and just a joy to be around as well.

Very addicting! Place super clean. Fair Donation 350.

Super super skilled and did I mention phenomenal? Very very fit girl super sweet and respectful. I'm hoping she will keep letting me book appointments.

Maiko
06-29-20, 21:13
Wondering if anyone has seen Mimi at Serenity over by Shelter Island?Recently or pre-pandemic times?

JayDwn
06-29-20, 21:19
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138077

If anyone has experience or tries this one, please leave a review. Very curious.

RChangDatyKing
06-29-20, 21:31
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138077

If anyone has experience or tries this one, please leave a review. Very curious.Those pictures are hot because they are of swimsuit model Nicki Andrea.

https://gramho.com/profile/nicki_andrea/9611413

NudeBeachPerv
06-29-20, 22:19
Those pictures are hot because they are of swimsuit model Nicki Andrea.

https://gramho.com/profile/nicki_andrea/9611413Also, multiple ads come up with that number, all with different photos.

Rub maps has it as having a location on Camino Del Rio.

Seems scammy.

Lion1
06-29-20, 22:36
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

Why do you think it's there?

A2

NudeBeachPerv
06-30-20, 00:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVtTIBNE2QA&t=195s

SaveFerris
06-30-20, 10:07
First-time posts with no details and over-the-top glowing comments are often assumed to be done by the provider. 350 may be fair for FS GFE independent. OTOH, PM me the details and I may indulge as she's i my neighborhood.Saw her last month, I won't repeat. Service was rushed, she's got a ridiculous looking fake tan, service was mechanical. There are better Brazilians out there.

CurleOnes
06-30-20, 14:36
I was in the area with a friend and saw this place was open. Their rates were $35 for 30 minutes and $50 for 60 minutes.

The service providers are not young but they do the job. The other girls were busy but I did manage to get a decent massage from Nancy the owner. She is an older lady with no sense of care for her customers. I saw her storm into a room to speak to one of the girls. They could have been fuckin' but she just yapped something in Mandarin and closed the door. Since my bud went with the other girl I got Nancy. I think she could tell I was horny because during my massage I was hard when she teased and grazed it a few times. On the flip she commented on my being up right and I told her that I only wanted the massage since she was not going to be able to give me FS. She did and I was on my way. I will say she was willing to give me a HJ but that is not what I am about anymore, especially knowing there is more to be had. The other girls there although older were very friendly and my bud did get a happy ending. So if you are in the market and in El Cajon, do it to it.

CingCong1
06-30-20, 15:54
Recently or pre-pandemic times?Hi, I sent you a PM, but both if you've seen before and since.

WardTerry
06-30-20, 15:58
$120 for a topless jerk off? Too steep.

Go to San Bernardino or the FS places in San Diego. You can find 25-28 year old hotties to fuck for under $200.

There's no way I'm going to pay 120 just to get jerked off and look at titties when I could pay another 80 bucks and pound my cock into them! You guys are suckers paying too much for handjovs.

It doesn't seem the massage or ending would be any good at all so I called KS to inquire about the gloves and forearm protections and the manager / owner confirmed their masseuses are required to wear them to prevent the spread of COVID. She said the rate is now also $60. She asked if I wanted to make an appointment and I told her No.

Yes, Anna at Z Massage gives an excellent massage and her ending is very nice. Because she is older than all the other masseuses I see I've only seen her twice. I would repeat if I needed a good massage and if it was 10 pm and if I'm going to or finishing up at McGregors.

If rates at AMPs stays at $60/hr, I would rather visit Lexi or Isabel at Euphoria (havent seen them yet) for $120/ hr for a topples massage with young girls, or Alice in Clairemont Mesa for $160/hour for a full nude massage with slides, mutual touch, etc...

I might pay $60/hour if I knew all the girls at one AMP were all young, beautiful, etc....and gave good massage.

SaveFerris
06-30-20, 17:08
First-time posts with no details and over-the-top glowing comments are often assumed to be done by the provider. 350 may be fair for FS GFE independent. OTOH, PM me the details and I may indulge as she's i my neighborhood.Saw her last month. Nothing very special, mechanical, rushed, but enthusiastic. If you're into ridiculous looking fake tans and overdone implants, she might be your thing. I won't repeat.

AJaxer11
06-30-20, 18:17
$120 for a topless jerk off? Too steep.

Go to San Bernardino or the FS places in San Diego. You can find 25-28 year old hotties to fuck for under $200.

There's no way I'm going to pay 120 just to get jerked off and look at titties when I could pay another 80 bucks and pound my cock into them! You guys are suckers paying too much for handjovs.It just depends on what you want and enjoy. Why do you care how someone spends their money?

Rog123
06-30-20, 21:53
Saw Jussara over the weekend. Wow she is so beautiful. Quite possibly the best set of tits I have had the pleasure to get my hands on. She is very skilled at the release. Literally had me bucking on the table so embarrassing LOL. Session wasn't perfect. Would like the sensual part to last longer, I thought she spent too much time on the therapeutic part. She was good at massage, though. Saw another reviewer that got DFK but not me. She has mouthwash in her bathroom so maybe that's reserved for regulars. If she offered DATY, DFK and Russian I would probably become a regular! Her incall was very nice and clean. She is a very nice person and great communication skills (she's still learning English). Will repeat for sure!

Garthie1
06-30-20, 22:29
It just depends on what you want and enjoy. Why do you care how someone spends their money?Demand curve and supply curve- where they meet is equilibrium. On the why-Axis is price and the X-axis is quantity. An increase in price (demand) and a decrease in qty (supply) means that prices rise and qty remains the same.

In a nutshell, nobody wants prices to go up, but the markets dictate.

JitMarc
07-01-20, 00:33
Demand curve and supply curve- where they meet is equilibrium. On the why-Axis is price and the X-axis is quantity. An increase in price (demand) and a decrease in qty (supply) means that prices rise and qty remains the same.

In a nutshell, nobody wants prices to go up, but the markets dictate.Need to make a graph, some people need visuals. I actually prefer to see a graph.

Lion1
07-01-20, 01:20
It just depends on what you want and enjoy. Why do you care how someone spends their money?I agree. A 2010 Ford Focus and a new Mustang Shelby will both get you where you need to go.

LilTrip02
07-01-20, 02:09
Went to paradise spa today, one of spa I often go. Once you enter they take your temperature and ask you to sign a waiver, claiming they not responsible if you get covid. They increased all house fees like the other spa in the convoy area. The 30 min is $35 and the hr is now $60. The girl I got was Anne, she must be new because never seen her before. She seems quite young maybe in her early 20's. Her massage is one of the best I had, but she puts lots of oil on you. She a fun girl and very quiet in the beginning, but opens up later. Her technique was good. But HJ, I taught would increase but it was $40, maybe other spas like mbc down the street would be more. I would come back again.

Also, does anyone has intel on stars spa on Clairemont mesa, never been here. I was there couple nights ago checking the Verizon store next door and saw a young girl outside and she ask want a massage, but told her I have no time.

Kevin Richards
07-01-20, 08:53
Aria spa has a sign on their door saying they will open on Monday July 6th. I have no idea if Yoko will come back. I have tried contacting her asking her this very question and she has just left me on read, no response at all. I have a feeling she either doesn't know or (perhaps more likely) isn't planning on returning. The phone number of the spa is also disconnected.

Does anyone know:

1. If Pine is actually open?

2. If Aria Spa will remain close?

3. Where Yoko from Aria has gone?

Notes:

1. KK only taking appt from previous customers.

2. Fountain Spa is open but tends to close when customer is there. Kathy working.

3. Moon spa has some new girls. Crazy busy.

HiroSlammer7
07-01-20, 09:46
Aria spa has a sign on their door saying they will open on Monday July 6th. I have no idea if Yoko will come back. I have tried contacting her asking her this very question and she has just left me on read, no response at all. I have a feeling she either doesn't know or (perhaps more likely) isn't planning on returning. The phone number of the spa is also disconnected.Yoko is the actual owner of Aria spa. My bet is she'll be working if the spa opens up. She take a pretty long break a year ago from there. I saw her right before the shutdown, still freaky as ever.

Jamul619
07-01-20, 12:56
Saw her last month, I won't repeat. Service was rushed, she's got a ridiculous looking fake tan, service was mechanical. There are better Brazilians out there.Posted about Sophia a little while back along with a list of other providers. She's been my ATF ever since so I feel the need to defend her. I don't post much but lurk quite a bit.

I've never had a bad experience with her. Not sure if we're referring to the same Sophia I know there are 2 in the UTC area.

She's definitely the type you feel more of a connection with. I've never had a mechanical experience and upgrades were offered after the first visit. From what I gather she doesn't like to offer them site unseen, probably due to some bad experiences I would think. I love the ridiculous fake tan LOL I think in Brazil it's very popular to have tan lines.

As always though YMMV.

ChadMonrow
07-01-20, 13:39
So oh my goodness this Brazilian.

Superwoman is phenomenal. I am very lucky to have found this true gem. She is legit real and definitely values the time spent. Inherently on the inside she is truly a down to earth warm compassionate human being and understands life".

On the outside she is prettier than Wonderwoman. Gorgeous! She is very caring and just a joy to be around as well.

Very addicting! Place super clean. Fair Donation 350.

Super super skilled and did I mention phenomenal? Very very fit girl super sweet and respectful. I'm hoping she will keep letting me book appointments.What sort of upgrades do you get for that donation amount?

JayDwn
07-01-20, 18:30
Not sure if we're referring to the same Sophia I know there are 2 in the UTC area.I'll never understand why everyone is so averse to using links in their posts?! There's a fair amount of back and forth here that could be circumvented by the simple use of a goddamn hyperlink.

As you were.

Jamul619
07-01-20, 19:30
I'll never understand why everyone is so averse to using links in their posts?! There's a fair amount of back and forth here that could be circumvented by the simple use of a goddamn hyperlink.

As you were.https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150644

This is the Sophia I've been referring too.

RimJim
07-01-20, 19:31
Saw Daysi in Pt Loma this past week. She shares a spot with Asian Alyson in a building popular with providers. Pretty hot girl. Not much in the way of massage skills. But she sort of does a stripper routine while giving a rubdown. Mirrors all around for some good angles. Quoted me 100 for the half hour but immediately started with some up sells. +60 for topless +100 for nude and a laughable +260 for a half hour 4 hand massage. Good HJ finish and overall good session. I asked afterward if BJ was possible and she said we could discuss it next time.

One funny / small turn off is she has an ankle monitor attached. Kinda weirded me out.

Southali
07-01-20, 20:35
Demand curve and supply curve- where they meet is equilibrium. On the why-Axis is price and the X-axis is quantity. An increase in price (demand) and a decrease in qty (supply) means that prices rise and qty remains the same.

In a nutshell, nobody wants prices to go up, but the markets dictate.Yes and demand is a market factor. So what that means is if the current price causes demand to decrease below equilibrium, they will be forced to lower the price in order to make bread.

They are just trying it on you. They figure we are so desperate after 4 months of no massage that we need it so bad.

Bottom line: if you want the price to go back down, stand your ground.

Update: one of my regs said she convinced her boss to give me a discount. If they care about your business (and can count) they will knock it off and go back to "market" price.

We create the market.

NudeBeachPerv
07-01-20, 21:19
One funny / small turn off is she has an ankle monitor attached. Kinda weirded me out.Guessing it is something like this for a DUI:

https://www.scramsystems.com/products/scram-continuous-alcohol-monitoring/

I doubt she would be giving massages if she was under house arrest.

SwellBaby22
07-01-20, 23:30
Saw a middle-aged Chinese lady who didn't wear a mask welcomed me at the door. I asked for a hh massage and turn out they do provide extra with a standard rate. The massage was okay but she is not my type so I won't repeat.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178535c

JoeyWiseGuy
07-02-20, 20:46
Any info on this chick? Seems like she's visited twice lately, seems legit (was able to finder her social media) and I'm a sucker for those big fake tits.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172958

Grizz4545
07-03-20, 05:22
Anyone have a number / name I could use at know knots to schedule appointment. Have never been. DM me.

BotShoes
07-03-20, 10:35
Any info on this chick? Seems like she's visited twice lately, seems legit (was able to finder her social media) and I'm a sucker for those big fake tits.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172958And as I recall, her reviews were not stellar. Can't recall what name she used to use.

Bailey88
07-03-20, 16:55
Hillcrest / mission hills. So different now. Always late. Wears black top and stockings same as pictured. No more nude or topless. Very little to see. Even less mutual touch. No more special table for men. All the good stuff gone. No more for me. Shame because she was my ATF a while back.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921

JoeyWiseGuy
07-04-20, 00:23
And as I recall, her reviews were not stellar. Can't recall what name she used to use.Thanks for the heads up! It's so hard to find a provider with big tits who doesn't suck (no pun intended). Seems like they're usually the worst quality LOL.

MikeDeez
07-04-20, 03:04

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172958How did you find her social? Did reverse image searches but nothing came up.

JayLake
07-04-20, 03:28

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172958She's been around for years and she ripped off a friend of mine a few years back. No idea what her service is like or if she even has one or just robs you.

JoeyWiseGuy
07-04-20, 11:44
How did you find her social? Did reverse image searches but nothing came up.Yeah that's how I found FB and IG accounts, keep trying it's one of them. I though how dumb do you have to be to use your personal pics for an ad? LOL.

JDome
07-04-20, 20:11
Yeah that's how I found FB and IG accounts, keep trying it's one of them. I though how dumb do you have to be to use your personal pics for an ad? LOL.Can you do it from your smart phone? If so how?

AJaxer11
07-05-20, 00:50
Hillcrest / mission hills. So different now. Always late. Wears black top and stockings same as pictured. No more nude or topless. Very little to see. Even less mutual touch. No more special table for men. All the good stuff gone. No more for me. Shame because she was my ATF a while back.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921She actually modified her new table recently. I spoke to her about it a few days ago. But yeah, she used to be open to doing more if you got to know her but now she's pretty hands off. Makes some excuse (or not) about why she can't let you touch anywhere. But she's really nice and cares about you so if you give more weight to that then maybe a worth to try. Definitely better more sensual / skilled providers out there.

AJaxer11
07-05-20, 00:51
Anyone have a number / name I could use at know knots to schedule appointment. Have never been. DM me.Yes but why would one give you their info?

JoeyWiseGuy
07-05-20, 12:09
Can you do it from your smart phone? If so how?Google tineye, copy and paste url of the page with pics and search, and yeah it works on your phone.

Cockasians
07-05-20, 16:05
Anyone have a number / name I could use at know knots to schedule appointment. Have never been. DM me.It wouldn't work. Mamasan knows the customers! Make an appointment and develop a relationship with her.

EazySD
07-05-20, 17:24
Can you do it from your smart phone? If so how?Google image search is included in the regular version of Opera on android phones, not Opera mini.

Mikel1970
07-06-20, 10:35
She actually modified her new table recently. I spoke to her about it a few days ago. But yeah, she used to be open to doing more if you got to know her but now she's pretty hands off. Makes some excuse (or not) about why she can't let you touch anywhere. But she's really nice and cares about you so if you give more weight to that then maybe a worth to try. Definitely better more sensual / skilled providers out there.Saw her last week. Not hot enough, massage not good enough. Kinda boring. Wish I had the $ back.

RimJim
07-06-20, 12:38
Saw her last week. Not hot enough, massage not good enough. Kinda boring. Wish I had the $ back.Spot on. See her a couple years ago and everything was meh. She kept her top on and removed her bottoms. But I couldn't touch anything anywhere. BS excuse about having just had surgery. All in all a super sub average session. Lame HJ is only option on the menu. Save your money.

DeepMassage
07-06-20, 13:20
Hello all mongers,

Who are big fans of a solid massage followed by a solid BBBJCIM. I went to you-Spa in Lemon Grove over the weekend and was told Lulu will return in August (hopefully). If you are familiar with Lulu then you'll know she belongs on a list of providers who provide a solid massage and the BBBJ is absolute heaven. While I was at you-Spa I drew Tina and I inquired about the BBBJ finish and she wanted to use Saran Wrap (LOL) so I politely declined. I tried calling Angel Spa on Clairemont Mesa but the answering machine is full. I have seen Lala over there who also provides a decent massage and pretty good BBBJ. Another good option is Melissa Karin who provides a good CMT level massage and the BBBJ is very nice as well. However Melissa wants $$$ for that service and its just too high to be a regular at that rate. I really hope Lulu makes it back.

Does anyone have any updates or recommendations on massage therapists that are either independent or work in a AMP who they would like to share? You can PM me if you prefer to keep them somewhat UTR. Appreciate any intel.

Whoopster
07-07-20, 02:15
Hello all mongers,

Who are big fans of a solid massage followed by a solid BBBJCIM. I went to you-Spa in Lemon Grove over the weekend and was told Lulu will return in August (hopefully). If you are familiar with Lulu then you'll know she belongs on a list of providers who provide a solid massage and the BBBJ is absolute heaven. While I was at you-Spa I drew Tina and I inquired about the BBBJ finish and she wanted to use Saran Wrap (LOL) so I politely declined. I tried calling Angel Spa on Clairemont Mesa but the answering machine is full. I have seen Lala over there who also provides a decent massage and pretty good BBBJ. Another good option is Melissa Karin who provides a good CMT level massage and the BBBJ is very nice as well. However Melissa wants $$$ for that service and its just too high to be a regular at that rate. I really hope Lulu makes it back.

Does anyone have any updates or recommendations on massage therapists that are either independent or work in a AMP who they would like to share? You can PM me if you prefer to keep them somewhat UTR. Appreciate any intel.I would suggest giving Tina a shot (sorry for the pun). I've had two really good BBBJCIM with her. Yes, she does the saran wrap thing, but within a minute or so, it's gone and the BJ is pretty damn intense. Plus she does a pretty good massage.

J0K3R
07-07-20, 02:42
I would suggest giving Tina a shot (sorry for the pun). I've had two really good BBBJCIM with her. Yes, she does the saran wrap thing, but within a minute or so, it's gone and the BJ is pretty damn intense. Plus she does a pretty good massage.Damn, it comes off? I saw her before covid and didn't know that was an option I just went through with it LOL. I just said fuck it. Does she let you take it off when you take too long or something LOL.

TheQuester
07-07-20, 12:13
I would suggest giving Tina a shot (sorry for the pun). I've had two really good BBBJCIM with her. Yes, she does the saran wrap thing, but within a minute or so, it's gone and the BJ is pretty damn intense. Plus she does a pretty good massage.What's the tip normally there for Tina or Lulu.

Rrichards619
07-07-20, 12:55
Hello all mongers,

Does anyone have any updates or recommendations on massage therapists that are either independent or work in a AMP who they would like to share? You can PM me if you prefer to keep them somewhat UTR. Appreciate any intel.I'd love more info on Melissa. How much extra for the BBBJ? CIM?

DocDeviant
07-07-20, 14:27
I see a lot of posts about girls here that offer what I am seeking but it is a bit confusing as it usually only names with out locations.

Can anyone recommend a provider or spa that offers both a massage and a BBBJ please?

Thank you.

EazySD
07-07-20, 18:39
I recently saw Alexi in Vista. For her hr rate I got BBBJ, but not much of a massage. She does some rubbing around, but don't expect a legit massage.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155120

JackeRouac
07-07-20, 20:23
I'd love more info on Melissa. How much extra for the BBBJ? CIM?His comment indicates the cost. $$$ = 3 $$. Her base massage with sensual is expensive to start and then she adds on the BBBJ. However, she provides an outstanding CMT level massage and her sensuality is above average as well.

SdNoobSanDiego
07-07-20, 22:25
Went to a massage parlor I haven't been too since covid closed them down.

It was a good 40/40 HJ place.

Went today, and I got BBFS for 50/100!

It's in the same parking lot as happy car wash in el cajon, no phone #.

Nick916
07-07-20, 23:42
I would suggest giving Tina a shot (sorry for the pun). I've had two really good BBBJCIM with her. Yes, she does the saran wrap thing, but within a minute or so, it's gone and the BJ is pretty damn intense. Plus she does a pretty good massage.I saw Lucy today, very good massage, but so so bbj. It was mostly hand. Definitely will ask for Tina next time.

DeepMassage
07-08-20, 00:55
Stopped in at Angel Massage on CMB (next to Cheetahs) and asked if Lala was working. The girl says no. I ask if Lala is coming back and she says no (bummer). I ask what is her name and she says Jessica. She had a mask on but was pretty cute. Anyone have info on Jessica over at Angel? Also if anyone knows where Lala ended up please share.

HappyHead
07-08-20, 11:19
Any recommendation on a provider here? Primarily want an excellent massage and finish. Not looking for any extras.

JackeRouac
07-08-20, 13:42
Any recommendation on a provider here? Primarily want an excellent massage and finish. Not looking for any extras.Might as well start with Leah.

Uscue
07-08-20, 16:05
Went to a massage parlor I haven't been too since covid closed them down.

It was a good 40/40 HJ place.

Went today, and I got BBFS for 50/100!

It's in the same parking lot as happy car wash in el cajon, no phone #.There are two parlors in that parking lot. Which did you visit?

BitchesBetRipp
07-08-20, 17:14
Just left Euphoria with Jade for a hhr at $80. Whew. I definitely recommend if you like thin, young (mid 20's), Asian girls. She has small tits and a very nice ass, especially for her size. A nice bubble. The massage could've been more sensual. That's my only caveat. But from what she said, she's only a couple weeks into working there.

DosCocos
07-08-20, 22:32
Stopped in at Angel Massage on CMB (next to Cheetahs) and asked if Lala was working. The girl says no. I ask if Lala is coming back and she says no (bummer). I ask what is her name and she says Jessica. She had a mask on but was pretty cute. Anyone have info on Jessica over at Angel? Also if anyone knows where Lala ended up please share.Up in Moreno Valley at MV. Easy to find.

DosCocos
07-08-20, 22:41
Just left Euphoria with Jade for a hhr at $80. Whew. I definitely recommend if you like thin, young (mid 20's), Asian girls. She has small tits and a very nice ass, especially for her size. A nice bubble. The massage could've been more sensual. That's my only caveat. But from what she said, she's only a couple weeks into working there.What City? Sounds like a Costa Mesa spot or OC somewhere?

SdNoobSanDiego
07-08-20, 23:16
There are two parlors in that parking lot. Which did you visit?The one next to the liquorstore / tacoshop.

EazySD
07-08-20, 23:53
What City? Sounds like a Costa Mesa spot or OC somewhere?Euphoria is in Mission Valley.

LilTrip02
07-09-20, 00:44
Stopped in at Angel Massage on CMB (next to Cheetahs) and asked if Lala was working. The girl says no. I ask if Lala is coming back and she says no (bummer). I ask what is her name and she says Jessica. She had a mask on but was pretty cute. Anyone have info on Jessica over at Angel? Also if anyone knows where Lala ended up please share.I saw Jessica a week before spas and massage suppose to open. She was alright, maybe she was afraid because might get caught if they open. She had mask on all the time and she said no BJ, because she did not want to take mask off. For FS she charge me $120, but she said she usually charge $140, but since spas prices are going up not really sure now.

DaveLA42
07-09-20, 01:49
Just left Euphoria with Jade for a hhr at $80. Whew. I definitely recommend if you like thin, young (mid 20's), Asian girls. She has small tits and a very nice ass, especially for her size. A nice bubble. The massage could've been more sensual. That's my only caveat. But from what she said, she's only a couple weeks into working there.Is she nude for the hhr $80 special? Does she allow mutual touching? Any upgrades available? Thanks.

AdventureLyf
07-09-20, 06:08
She posts the ad for the 1 hr massage at 25/ hr. Anyone have the 411?

Cockasians
07-09-20, 10:06
Just left Euphoria with Jade for a hhr at $80. Whew. I definitely recommend if you like thin, young (mid 20's), Asian girls. She has small tits and a very nice ass, especially for her size. A nice bubble. The massage could've been more sensual. That's my only caveat. But from what she said, she's only a couple weeks into working there.HJ only or is more on the menu? FS? BJ?

CingCong1
07-09-20, 12:05
Staying in OB and doesn't seem like much available on Rosecrans anymore and not in the mood for Islands, so shot over to PB. Went to Arigato, couldn't confirm if 9 Spa was open, but do recommend Amy there. Arrive at Arigato and greeted by CeeCee, who I thought I recognized. Leads me to a room on the left asks me how long and I tell her half hour, she tells me $. 8. While initially shocked, I was already there and not in the mood to walk away. She comes back in the room and I was not looking for a massage and she asks if I'm clean and then sprays my parts with what I assumed was alcohol. Then the main event, asked what I wanted, no negotiation she just goes to work. BBBJCIM, all the while I'm playing with her decent C's. She's not gorgeous, nor hideous, I'd say a 5 on AMP scale. Likewise her body is about a 6 and I'd guess she's late 40's, possibly 50 ish. She did, however, feed on my manhood like she loved it and she actually can deep throat. She made lots of eye contact, paid good attention to the balls and shaft and just seemed like she enjoyed it as much as I did. Either way would recommend if you're in the area and not in the position to travel far. Have fun.

Lizard24
07-09-20, 12:46
Just left Euphoria with Jade for a hhr at $80. Whew. I definitely recommend if you like thin, young (mid 20's), Asian girls. She has small tits and a very nice ass, especially for her size. A nice bubble. The massage could've been more sensual. That's my only caveat. But from what she said, she's only a couple weeks into working there.Agree. In addition I have seen Isabel and Victoria as well since they reopened. Each girl is special in her own way. They even have a rewards program now. Go check it out. I will definitely return!

TheQuester
07-09-20, 14:38
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168580

Saw Cassey on Clairmont Mesa (near 15), this place is set up kind of like heavenly hands, went in and there was 3-4 hot girls hanging out in the lobby. Got Cassy and she was great pics in the ad are her she is a little thicker than the pics make it look but in a good way. Nothing therapeutic about the massage but that's fine wasn't expecting that. Flip was great allowed gentle touching all over.

Paid $ for hhr did not leave any other tip and it seemed like none was expected.

CingCong1
07-09-20, 18:27
Wondering if anyone has been here?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181347

Stupitt
07-09-20, 18:56
Agree. In addition I have seen Isabel and Victoria as well since they reopened. Each girl is special in her own way. They even have a rewards program now. Go check it out. I will definitely return!Where is Euphoria? I asked my BFF Google but didn't find it.

Thanks.

Jaysd80
07-09-20, 23:09
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168580

Saw Cassey on Clairmont Mesa (near 15), this place is set up kind of like heavenly hands, went in and there was 3-4 hot girls hanging out in the lobby. Got Cassy and she was great pics in the ad are her she is a little thicker than the pics make it look but in a good way. Nothing therapeutic about the massage but that's fine wasn't expecting that. Flip was great allowed gentle touching all over.

Paid $ for hhr did not leave any other tip and it seemed like none was expected.This place and the girls there don't offer full service right?

JustARub
07-10-20, 00:17
Wondering if anyone has been here?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181347Many times. Usually pretty young girls, but I've never received anything more than HJ here. And YMMV as well.

Worth it as a 40/40 punt though.

WardTerry
07-10-20, 02:13
It looks like these two spots are open again. I have not been there since COVID but I called recently and they picked up and said they are open.

I'm not sure which one is better I'm curious if any of you have been there recently.

I'm looking for spinner Asian girls with young nubile bodies.

Have any of you be there post COVID??

Last time I was at pine I saw Bobbie and she was frickin hot. Any of you have a recent update? I will be in San Diego next week and went to slam an Asian honey.

Any intel??

DosCocos
07-10-20, 03:25
Euphoria is in Mission Valley.Apparently the former Heavenly Hands from an online ad found, yes? If so, 80 for hhr sounds like a OK place to start.

DosCocos
07-10-20, 03:34
It looks like these two spots are open again. I have not been there since COVID but I called recently and they picked up and said they are open.

I'm not sure which one is better I'm curious if any of you have been there recently.

Last time I was at pine I saw Bobbie and she was frickin hot. Any of you have a recent update? I will be in San Diego next week and went to slam an Asian honey.

Any intel??Flanders starts at 0. 4 house hhr while Pine starts 0. 6 house for same amount of time. Sounds like you have been to both, so you know diff ethnicity offerings. If you want more time F is better than P for entry. Both are well reviewed you aren't lost either way.

GdAloha
07-10-20, 05:39
Anyone see Latina Jennifer in Escondido? Looking for some intel. Pm me.

Ryan1979
07-10-20, 10:50
Actually Flanders is still closed, but I'm told will open on July 12. Two youngish, petite cuties to start. Sherry starts on the 12th and April on the 13th. I've never met Sherry but her picture is hot. April used to be at Ronson and is an Asian fantasy come true.

Any intel??

BitchesBetRipp
07-10-20, 11:26
Is she nude for the hhr $80 special? Does she allow mutual touching? Any upgrades available? Thanks.There was another question about my original post so I'm going to answer both in this post. The $80 special is topless but nude is $140. She does allow mutual touching but I only tried after the flip. I always wait and ask with women I hadn't seen before. They seem to appreciate it FYI. As for upgrades, I don't know. She didn't give off the vibe but I didn't ask either. I've been to another place like this in SD (flat rate, massage and HE no tip necessary but appreciated if you do) and after an appointment the girl straight up told me that bc she felt like I was cool we can make other arrangements on a return. So, maybe. If you go, just ask.

SDpyro
07-10-20, 11:48
Anyone see Latina Jennifer in Escondido? Looking for some intel. Pm me.Have a link or more information by chance?

TheQuester
07-10-20, 14:10
This place and the girls there don't offer full service right?Maybe YMMV with the right girl and a good relationship, but I wouldn't it expect unless you put in some work, I've heard that there are some that will offer CBJ but not sure who I've only been a couple times.

Stupitt
07-10-20, 14:34
Many times. Usually pretty young girls, but I've never received anything more than HJ here. And YMMV as well.

Worth it as a 40/40 punt though.The young girls are non-existent here. I've been there a couple times recently. Nice place with good service and definitely YMMV on anything extra. And the rate has gone up to $50 like most of the other places that re-opened.

WardTerry
07-10-20, 17:32
Where can I find pictures of these girls online?? I've been to Flanders a couple times but was unaware there may be pics so I can "shop online". 😜.

Actually Flanders is still closed, but I'm told will open on July 12. Two youngish, petite cuties to start. Sherry starts on the 12th and April on the 13th. I've never met Sherry but her picture is hot. April used to be at Ronson and is an Asian fantasy come true.

FsSdMon
07-10-20, 18:27
Actually Flanders is still closed, but I'm told will open on July 12. Two youngish, petite cuties to start. Sherry starts on the 12th and April on the 13th. I've never met Sherry but her picture is hot. April used to be at Ronson and is an Asian fantasy come true.Yes, it's true they will be opening. First with one, then a 2nd girl. They are limiting the times and raising the 1/2 HR price significantly, along with all the safety precautions.

EazySD
07-10-20, 19:19
Apparently the former Heavenly Hands from an online ad found, yes? If so, 80 for hhr sounds like a OK place to start.Yes sir. Couple buildings away from the HH location.

GdAloha
07-10-20, 19:46
Have a link or more information by chance?Here's the link.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/shan-shan-bubblyshan-curvy-bodycolombianagirlshan-shan-real-recent/31003947

As for my experience, I decided to check out this Escondido latinas. Went this afternoon and came across the only girl working today, Jennifer who is Columbian, and is likely in her mid 30's. I waited for about 5 mins for her to walk in, and when she did I about lost it. Not in a good way! She is not like any Columbia I've had the pleasure of penetrating. She is a little to big for my liking, I like them big, in a athletic way, not the over weight style. Fake lips, saggy breast, and basically someone I wouldn't even glance at walking down the street.

Her personality though is great, she is polite and trys her best to please you. I guess going to Hong Kong I had my standards set to high. If you like thick South American woman, she work just fine for you.

I will not be repeating with Jennifer and probably won't return. I've never been to a place that didn't have simple oil or lotion. The hand job was miserable and I told her I'm about to get a rug burn. Ha The pouch was dry and it didn't feel good at all. Jr was getting irritated and kept deflating because I just couldn't overcome how unattractive I was to her. The bag barely even went half way up jr. The finale of COB only became successful when I place the towel over her face. Jr saw those tits and releases on command.

I will for sure be sticking with the agencies until TJ is back with hundreds of eyes dropping women. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. If she your type you'll enjoy, but going to TJ and having the wonderful Korean agencies, this place in Escondido is just not for me.

SpinningWorld
07-11-20, 01:00
I tried visiting this place, but had a really hard time finding which building it was, it led me to a pawn shop and a nail salon, very confused on where to go and her directions weren't clear enough. What was the name of the building, or can you tell me how to find it?

Ryan1979
07-11-20, 01:34
Where can I find pictures of these girls online?? I've been to Flanders a couple times but was unaware there may be pics so I can "shop online". 😜.Treat them right and the girls will text you pics to tempt your return. If you're a fan of Lily, imagine getting the same service from a girl that's prettier, younger and hornier! Some may remember 20-year old Shirley, a tiny all natural spinner with perfect B's and she will remember the gentlemen that treated her right. Cheap Charlie's need not waste their time or hers. She will ask for tip up front and that will determine your level of service.

Ryangel6
07-11-20, 07:45
Mini skirt / dress HJ only places you guys recommend? ,don't usually go for FS. I've been going to queen spa in la Mesa.

40 hr. Not bad compared to others that have raised the rates.

HeadorTail
07-11-20, 11:13
I see a lot of posts about girls here that offer what I am seeking but it is a bit confusing as it usually only names with out locations.

Can anyone recommend a provider or spa that offers both a massage and a BBBJ please?

Thank you.I've cleared my mailbox. Send it again.

RyanE36
07-11-20, 11:47
So, not sure if why'all saw it before it went down, but I know there have been a number of posts about this Veronica chick whose pics show up in other cities as an "outcall only. " https://sandiego.rubratings.com/179499.

Looks like someone TOFTT and posted a review on RR. Don't remember exact wordage, but said that it's something like an agency with several girls that drive around waiting for calls. The chick this guy got was pretty decent looking and sweet, but there was an upsell involved. Sorry, don't remember the exact details.

Anyways, 6 months of no massages and I was in dire need. Decided to see an independent, who was hopefully more careful and low volume than an AMP. Ended up seeing Kat (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174004). Her pics make her look like a sexy, slim, milfy, secretary type. She's actually younger than I expected and not as slender, but more of a lean, thicker, brazillian body. Not a fat thick at all. Manmades are a solid hand full. Allowed good amount of touching, but nothing inside. Massage was good amount of pressure, definitely hit some tight spots well. Service was good, but not sure if we just didn't click or what but I felt like our conversation wasn't great. Most other reviews said she was very chill and easy to talk to. Maybe it's just me. Might repeat.

Also, anyone have any new word on AMPs in the North County / San Marcos area? Used to hit up a few in the pre-COVID days, as they're more in my price range. Still not sure if I feel safe to back to them. But maybe if the itch becomes unbearable again.

BlueSkyBlue
07-11-20, 12:34
Last weekend I was in North County San Marcos area.

My first thought for a good 40 and 40 experience would've been massage Wen but they were still closed. So I called around and Crystal massage answering the phone and told me they were open. If you don't know this is the spot by the Walmart, right next to the Taco Bell, about 250 feet away from where king massage used to be.

I've had a lot of good experiences here in the past and this time was really no exception, I had two visits the first one was On Friday and then I get another visit on Saturday.

House fee is now $60 And I felt the service was definitely worth the $60 that I tipped Each girl each time.

Apologize but I've been out of the review writing thing for quite a while as there's very little opportunity for practice lately.

I don't remember the girls names but the first girl was very strong absolutely outstanding technique if you go in and ask the boss at the front desk (Who speaks good English) for a strong massage they definitely have the talent available.

Second girl was very petite and well nowhere near as strong but she also had a good technique for relaxation of my back muscles, With even flowing strokes and overall very good technique, just a different style.

Both girls provided a great massage experience and on the flip they were very attentive slow and thoroughly enjoyable.

Definitely worth the visit even at $60 an hour with a $60 tip, I felt it was well worth it. Have to add as an afterthought both girls wore masks the whole time and they had a fan running in the room. hygiene was actually very good and I personally have no concern about going to this massage parlor,

So, not sure if why'all saw it before it went down, but I know there have been a number of posts about this Veronica chick whose pics show up in other cities as an "outcall only. " https://sandiego.rubratings.com/179499.

Looks like someone TOFTT and posted a review on RR. Don't remember exact wordage, but said that it's something like an agency with several girls that drive around waiting for calls. The chick this guy got was pretty decent looking and sweet, but there was an upsell involved. Sorry, don't remember the exact details.

Anyways, 6 months of no massages and I was in dire need. Decided to see an independent, who was hopefully more careful and low volume than an AMP. Ended up seeing Kat (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174004). Her pics make her look like a sexy, slim, milfy, secretary type. She's actually younger than I expected and not as slender, but more of a lean, thicker, brazillian body. Not a fat thick at all. Manmades are a solid hand full. Allowed good amount of touching, but nothing inside. Massage was good amount of pressure, definitely hit some tight spots well. Service was good, but not sure if we just didn't click or what but I felt like our conversation wasn't great. Most other reviews said she was very chill and easy to talk to. Maybe it's just me. Might repeat.

Also, anyone have any new word on AMPs in the North County / San Marcos area? Used to hit up a few in the pre-COVID days, as they're more in my price range. Still not sure if I feel safe to back to them. But maybe if the itch becomes unbearable again.

SdDave
07-11-20, 14:15
I live sndwork in Escondido. Always curious about small parlor manee thai. Looksmore legit than not. Anybody have godd experience? Do they offer extras? Would really like dome intel before going there. Thanks guys.

WardTerry
07-11-20, 14:43
Yes, it's true they will be opening. First with one, then a 2nd girl. They are limiting the times and raising the 1/2 HR price significantly, along with all the safety precautions.How much? Pine was 60/140. 200 total.

I'm hoping Flanders doesn't become More $$ ??

SdDave
07-11-20, 14:55
Hey guys. I live and work in Escondido. Have had nice times at some of them. Have had my eye on manee thai. Haven't seen any reviews wondering about menu and if extras available. Place looks legit only but you never know. Like to check it out but hope for some intel first. Thanks.

Lord D
07-11-20, 17:33
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128225

Does someone have any intel on this girl? I have seen her ads for a while but not many info. Anything is appreciated. Thanks.

FlyingVfr
07-11-20, 17:54
Just visited my favorite, Anna, at Z's again and when she walked in to take my $$$ she profusely apologized that their one hour rate has gone from $40 to $60 within the last three weeks since I last visited. Still, I had solid service from Anna and I love her to death but that new $60 rate brings their price up closer to something besides just a really good HJ at the end.

Lizard24
07-11-20, 19:53
Where is Euphoria? I asked my BFF Google but didn't find it.

Thanks.Just down the street from their original location as Heavenly Hands. Better location now. More discreet. Nicer rooms. Their number is on all the girls posts. If you call / text they will gladly direct you.

Dctex99
07-11-20, 19:56
I live sndwork in Escondido. Always curious about small parlor manee thai. Looksmore legit than not. Anybody have godd experience? Do they offer extras? Would really like dome intel before going there. Thanks guys.June from the old Thai place on E. Valley works there,greedy, pay upfront to her but anything available! Others offer less, good place! I have been to Sunset and Felecita since opening also!

InstinctGoku
07-11-20, 21:33
I'm a real noobie at this. This was my first time. I Went to art massage spa across cheetahs. Older lady working. I asked for half hour and she said 40. Decent massage but was rushed. On the flip she offered HE. I declined and asked if they have anyone younger working. She seemed shocked and upset and said no it's just me. Once it was done she waited by the door and asked for tip.

Never coming again.

FiveFive6
07-12-20, 09:54
Samantha she was located in Hillcrest nice spot you can tell she has a lot of experience HHR with manscape and p massage. A+ amazing experience she is legit pm for any questions. Link did not work sorry. She is on rub rating hard to miss

BlueSkyBlue
07-12-20, 11:04
Because you've identified yourself as a newbie, so I will try to offer you some advice.

First things first, what services do you want?

Do you want really good massage with a tug at the end or do you want to have some intimacy with a pretty Young girl?

Most of the traditional store front massage parlors have providers who are older (late thirties to 60's) and a lot of them are very good at giving a massage as well as a sensual hand job.

When the lights are low and you're spending time with a woman slowly and systematically massaging your muscles, softly moving her hands up and down your body in a darkened room with soft music playing, it can be a very satisfying experience.

But you pretty much are not going to get everything, if you find a young 20 something girl with a beautiful body and face they can give a good massage and provide you with an enjoyable experience you have found a unicorn.

Most store front massage parlor providers will be older but they can provide a good experience, the younger girls tend to be more independent providers who usually have a full service menu. And they're usually more businesslike, get in and get you off and get you out the door. Personally I enjoy spending time with the provider and usually don't find a quick 15 or 20 minute session to be all that enjoyable but it really depends on the girl.

Just remember that this is how they're trying to make a living, this is their business and giving them a tip is the main part of their income.

So they've taken time out of their day to provide you a service if it's not the service you want just chalk it up to experience and learn to walk away if you don't like what you see when you walk in the front door.

You save everybody some frustration if you just say no thank you I change my mind and leave. Trust me she doesn't want to give you a massage if you're not going to tip her so just move on to what you really want.

Do you little homework find out Before you walk in the door what kind of parlor services are offered

I'm a real noobie at this. This was my first time. I Went to art massage spa across cheetahs. Older lady working. I asked for half hour and she said 40. Decent massage but was rushed. On the flip she offered HE. I declined and asked if they have anyone younger working. She seemed shocked and upset and said no it's just me. Once it was done she waited by the door and asked for tip.

Never coming again..

Garthie1
07-12-20, 14:50
This. If you don't like the woman, ask to see another one BEFORE the massage. If she says she's the only one, ask for your money back and then go elsewhere, it saves everyone the time and hassle.

Some places have 15-20 guys a day coming through (some more than that). My old fav said she only remembered tattoos and dicks (both kinds).

As long as you're not causing a scene, they'll return you the money and act like they never saw you the next time you come in.

Because you've identified yourself as a newbie, so I will try to offer you some advice.

First things first, what services do you want?

Do you want really good massage with a tug at the end or do you want to have some intimacy with a pretty Young girl?

Most of the traditional store front massage parlors have providers who are older (late thirties to 60's) and a lot of them are very good at giving a massage as well as a sensual hand job.

When the lights are low and you're spending time with a woman slowly and systematically massaging your muscles, softly moving her hands up and down your body in a darkened room with soft music playing, it can be a very satisfying experience.

But you pretty much are not going to get everything, if you find a young 20 something girl with a beautiful body and face they can give a good massage and provide you with an enjoyable experience you have found a unicorn.

Most store front massage parlor providers will be older but they can provide a good experience, the younger girls tend to be more independent providers who usually have a full service menu. And they're usually more businesslike, get in and get you off and get you out the door. Personally I enjoy spending time with the provider and usually don't find a quick 15 or 20 minute session to be all that enjoyable but it really depends on the girl.

Just remember that this is how they're trying to make a living, this is their business and giving them a tip is the main part of their income.

So they've taken time out of their day to provide you a service if it's not the service you want just chalk it up to experience and learn to walk away if you don't like what you see when you walk in the front door.

You save everybody some frustration if you just say no thank you I change my mind and leave. Trust me she doesn't want to give you a massage if you're not going to tip her so just move on to what you really want.

Do you little homework find out Before you walk in the door what kind of parlor services are offered

DJezDick
07-12-20, 15:19
Good afternoon SD board. I will be in the area all week and was looking for recommendations.

I have been scouring the board as well as Rub Maps, * but info is old and limited. Looking for FS.

Thanks.

MartyMcFly0
07-12-20, 15:37
Anyone have any experience with this provider.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/141065

Cockasians
07-12-20, 17:42
Actually Flanders is still closed, but I'm told will open on July 12. Two youngish, petite cuties to start. Sherry starts on the 12th and April on the 13th. I've never met Sherry but her picture is hot. April used to be at Ronson and is an Asian fantasy come true.Visited Flanders this morning Three men in the waiting room-which is small. Temperature gun, hand sanitizer, and told to wait with the others customers. Men arrived and left before I was lead to a room, $60 for a half hour. Mamasan came in and gave massage after 20 minute wait. Sherry finally comes in and ask what I want. Everything, she is young and beautiful, I point to cash on table and she counts it. $140 not enough for boom boom. I had to produce another $20 before she left to get condom. No BBBJ to my dismay! CBJ, ACG. And missionary to completion. She left to move on to the next pay check so I dressed and found my way out to see two more mongers in the waiting room. It's not how it was in the past but I still enjoyed Sherry even with the price increase. By the way Mamasan's massage and back walking was excellent!

Lord D
07-12-20, 19:00
It doesn't hurt to share some pics bro. You can always send me a dm.

Treat them right and the girls will text you pics to tempt your return. If you're a fan of Lily, imagine getting the same service from a girl that's prettier, younger and hornier! Some may remember 20-year old Shirley, a tiny all natural spinner with perfect B's and she will remember the gentlemen that treated her right. Cheap Charlie's need not waste their time or hers. She will ask for tip up front and that will determine your level of service.

JamulSucks
07-12-20, 19:23
Hey guys. I live and work in Escondido. Have had nice times at some of them. Have had my eye on manee thai. Haven't seen any reviews wondering about menu and if extras available. Place looks legit only but you never know. Like to check it out but hope for some intel first. Thanks.Yeah theres a girl there by the name of vivian. Call ahead and make an appointment. I stay firm at $ for FS and CBJ.

DaveLA42
07-12-20, 20:04
Anyone have any experience with this provider.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/141065She is legit, saw her awhile back, maybe a year or so ago. Was good looking, standard sensual massage with HE. Limited mutual touch. I recall she said could kiss her breasts on return visit. I think she was on the pricier side for FBSM. Now she is advertising upgrades. I am curious what's on the menu and how much. Likely expensive.

BlueSkyBlue
07-12-20, 21:40
I think that place Thai place (near the cowshed bar on Mission Road) is totally legit at least definitely before there was no full service available.

I think if you're staying in the San Marcos area head over to Escondido, there's still a couple of places left where everything's on the menu.

However far better service can be had in a few different areas of San Diego, if you don't mind driving at least 30 minutes but as always your mileage will vary.

Good afternoon SD board. I will be in the area all week and was looking for recommendations.

I have been scouring the board as well as Rub Maps, * but info is old and limited. Looking for FS.

Thanks.

Ryan1979
07-13-20, 01:20
It doesn't hurt to share some pics bro. You can always send me a dm.I don't think you can send a pic in a PM, but if you like cute twenty year old spinner nymphos, you won't be disappointed. Better call to make an appointment cause I've heard the guys are lining up. I'm told more girls arriving this week.

BradBlk29
07-13-20, 03:34
Visited Flanders this morning Three men in the waiting room-which is small. Temperature gun, hand sanitizer, and told to wait with the others customers. Men arrived and left before I was lead to a room, $60 for a half hour. Mamasan came in and gave massage after 20 minute wait. Sherry finally comes in and ask what I want. Everything, she is young and beautiful, I point to cash on table and she counts it. $140 not enough for boom boom. I had to produce another $20 before she left to get condom. No BBBJ to my dismay! CBJ, ACG. And missionary to completion. She left to move on to the next pay check so I dressed and found my way out to see two more mongers in the waiting room. It's not how it was in the past but I still enjoyed Sherry even with the price increase. By the way Mamasan's massage and back walking was excellent!There is no doubt that Flanders have good talent. But there service / worth is not good.

If you don't care about spending / burning $200 at all then flanders is good place. Its like you will pay full price but get only 2 seconds with Kate Upton. In that 2 seconds you can do what you want. Trust me limited / rush time with hottest girl is not worth unless you suffer from premature ejaculation.

No matter how busy they are, their business model is same. You will effectively get about 10-15 mins with a girl for the deed. Rest everything is rush and below par. They will charge you for full hour, then the girl will come in room and do lame massage for 2 mins and then tease you and ask to pay upfront and then goes out to bring towels. Then rush starts and its always like you are taking more time. Hurry up!

After the act / cleanup they will force you to kick you out before time.

If you insist to complete hour, the girl will throw tantrums, will look on the celing and do lame massage, will throw here hair in front if her face and look straight at walls, looks at clock ever seconds.

There are million other option for $200 who deserve and work very hard to earn your business.

Flanders is overrated and all talent are slackers.

WardTerry
07-13-20, 03:39
I don't think you can send a pic in a PM, but if you like cute twenty year old spinner nymphos, you won't be disappointed. Better call to make an appointment cause I've heard the guys are lining up. I'm told more girls arriving this week.I'm dying to check this place out again. I haven't been to Flanders for over a year. I spent more of my money at pine spa. In my experience the girls there are consistently hot although I wouldn't say many of them are 20-year-old nympho's. More like 35 year old spinners. Last time I was there I saw a girl named summer. She was probably late 20's early 30's she was not old she had a killer body with huge fake tits. As I was leaving I saw Bobby in the hallway she was skinnier and more petite maybe a little bit older but really good looking. I've been to pine spa 7 to 10 times every time the girl has been in someway shape or form really good looking with a great body I never left disappointed.

One of the last times I was at Flanders was about two years ago I do not remember the girls name but I remember her body was fucking perfect she was flawless. I'm going to have to hit this place up sometime this week!

BradBlk29
07-13-20, 03:49
So was at work on Sunday and as Q spa was near my work. I decided to try. Past experience was bad at this same spa but still decided to go. My mistake.

Texted for appointment and they said I can come. Reached at the spa. House charge is way over the top. 1 hour $80. I have asked earlier when I texted.

Greeted at door by possible mamasan (very petite, long hair, wearing skirt with black tights) who was watching Asian drama on phone at loud voice. Without turning down the volume, asked how long. Mamasan has very very thick accent. After back and forth I said 1 hour and she asked for $80. I was hesitant but I thought hopefully this time it would be good. Mamasan felt like she was pissed due to no customer coming or maybe she was on period. Felt weird about her attitude.

Went to room, and was told to undressed. I lay down on stomach and mamasan came to the room. I asked her name and it was Helen. She had attitude like this spa is the only one in whole city. After few minutes of legit massage ex. She was very bony and was digging into my skin. She grazed the groin by touching.

I asked what is available, she offered HJ for $100, I countred $80 and it was very jack hammered and lacklustre. I regretted paying. After finish she wanted more tip somehow managed to escape.

Won't repeat. Other good options are available.

Lion1
07-13-20, 12:36
So 220 for a 20 minute legit massage by mama San followed by a 10.

Minute cfs with a hottie but you have to literally wait in line in a room with other mongers first. To each his own.

Visited Flanders this morning Three men in the waiting room-which is small. Temperature gun, hand sanitizer, and told to wait with the others customers. Men arrived and left before I was lead to a room, $60 for a half hour. Mamasan came in and gave massage after 20 minute wait. Sherry finally comes in and ask what I want. Everything, she is young and beautiful, I point to cash on table and she counts it. $140 not enough for boom boom. I had to produce another $20 before she left to get condom. No BBBJ to my dismay! CBJ, ACG. And missionary to completion. She left to move on to the next pay check so I dressed and found my way out to see two more mongers in the waiting room. It's not how it was in the past but I still enjoyed Sherry even with the price increase. By the way Mamasan's massage and back walking was excellent!

LeucadiaGuy
07-13-20, 13:27

Does someone have any intel on this girl? I have seen her ads for a while but not many info. Anything is appreciated. Thanks.She's been around forever. Used to see her when she hosted in Solana Beach. Now she's up in Carlsbad / Oceanside. In the past she did a really good massage and HE and in some cases she offers VIP treatment. It's been a while since I've seen her but that was my experience.

Bailey88
07-13-20, 13:49

Does someone have any intel on this girl? I have seen her ads for a while but not many info. Anything is appreciated. Thanks.Saw her years ago. Good massage with a good ending. No FS as far as I know. North county is out of my reach these days.

Rog123
07-13-20, 13:51
For years I've heard about AMPs, and tons of guys seem really into them. I've been curious to try but I guess not enough to actually take the plunge. Can someone explain the appeal? It seems like a bit of a crapshoot with service and looks. What I don't understand is why guys would go this route when it seems to cost $180-$220 but for $260 you can go to one of the Asian agencies and nine times out of 10 get a hot girl who gives great service and does just about everything.

SdfitLife
07-13-20, 14:11
There's a new provider going by coco working at Z's. I card ahead and was told coco had returned. I confirmed again when j arrived. I hop on the table and in walks this brick shaped grandma. Total boner kill. Gave her 20 for the effort. The girl at the front desk (heavy smoker) pulled a fast one on me. I'm only out 60 bucks but Z's just lost a longtime customer.

Overall, my experience at AMPs has been lackluster since post quarantine. Maybe I got spoiled by all of the independents I saw over quarantine. I've been to leisure twice and now Z's once. Experience has been lackluster across the board.

LeucadiaGuy
07-13-20, 14:29
Visited Flanders this morning Three men in the waiting room-which is small. Temperature gun, hand sanitizer, and told to wait with the others customers. Men arrived and left before I was lead to a room, $60 for a half hour. Mamasan came in and gave massage after 20 minute wait. Sherry finally comes in and ask what I want. Everything, she is young and beautiful, I point to cash on table and she counts it. $140 not enough for boom boom. I had to produce another $20 before she left to get condom. No BBBJ to my dismay! CBJ, ACG. And missionary to completion. She left to move on to the next pay check so I dressed and found my way out to see two more mongers in the waiting room. It's not how it was in the past but I still enjoyed Sherry even with the price increase. By the way Mamasan's massage and back walking was excellentI was supposed to have an early appt there yesterday and got bumped by the booker. But when I found out that there were 4 mongers already waiting outside I was glad I didn't try to salvage it. Not very discreet at all and kinda creepy. WTF? I can't believe that happened or was allowed to happen. To each their own.

CingCong1
07-13-20, 15:36
So was in the area and swung in on Friday. Had two girls working, but CeeCee has the day off. I drew Ina, I'd say kid 40's and pretty decent English. She was about a 5 on the AMP scale, thin with a nice set of enhanced C's. Opted for the BBBJ again, but hers was more mechanical than CeeCee and these was no deepthroat. That said she not only allowed CIM, but she swallowed ever drop. She then proceeded with a so so massage. Nothing too spectacular other than the swallowing. Also mamasan said she works Tue and Friday.

PegasusZX
07-13-20, 16:53
There's a new provider going by coco working at Z's. I card ahead and was told coco had returned. I confirmed again when j arrived. I hop on the table and in walks this brick shaped grandma. Total boner kill. Gave her 20 for the effort. The girl at the front desk (heavy smoker) pulled a fast one on me. I'm only out 60 bucks but Z's just lost a longtime customer.

Overall, my experience at AMPs has been lackluster since post quarantine. Maybe I got spoiled by all of the independents I saw over quarantine. I've been to leisure twice and now Z's once. Experience has been lackluster across the board.Yeah, Z's has been going downhill fast ever since Eva left, then they up the 60-Min HF from $40 to $60 (Boooo!

(Probably, won't matter much anyway, since Gov. New some just announce another Covid-19 Shutdown today.).

Lion1
07-13-20, 17:17
I imagine with the governor's new order today that AMPs will be going dark again.

Lion1
07-13-20, 17:20
For years I've heard about AMPs, and tons of guys seem really into them. I've been curious to try but I guess not enough to actually take the plunge. Can someone explain the appeal? It seems like a bit of a crapshoot with service and looks. What I don't understand is why guys would go this route when it seems to cost $180-$220 but for $260 you can go to one of the Asian agencies and nine times out of 10 get a hot girl who gives great service and does just about everything.$20 is $20. Plus no appointment and no screening. Negotiations are common. That appeals to some.

RolfTorren
07-13-20, 17:26
Just limiting the discussion to the world of Asian services my preference is always for a reliable Asian Agency. There is usually no upsell and doing preliminary research you generally know the reputation of the provider. Plus they are normally younger and hotter. But you need to get verified, plan and book. AMPs have the storefront advantage. You've got some time on your hands and you're in the area. Drop in and usually you can get some release. I did AMPs for years before learning of the wonders of indies and AAs. In the last twelve months I've visited one AMP because I didn't have much flexibility in my schedule. Also if you just want something less than FS and you are on a limited budget then AMPs are for you. Then of course there's the rabbit hole of indie Asian providers. That deserves an entire thread by itself.

For years I've heard about AMPs, and tons of guys seem really into them. I've been curious to try but I guess not enough to actually take the plunge. Can someone explain the appeal? It seems like a bit of a crapshoot with service and looks. What I don't understand is why guys would go this route when it seems to cost $180-$220 but for $260 you can go to one of the Asian agencies and nine times out of 10 get a hot girl who gives great service and does just about everything.

NudeBeachPerv
07-13-20, 21:07
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168674

Damn, that looks like Kristen Ritter.

Southali
07-13-20, 21:25
Yeah, Z's has been going downhill fast ever since Eva left, then they up the 60-Min HF from $40 to $60 (Boooo!

(Probably, won't matter much anyway, since Gov. New some just announce another Covid-19 Shutdown today.)What are the chances the gov says he is closing parlors due to higher than normal entrance fees? Yea I didn't think so either.

Southali
07-13-20, 21:27
For years I've heard about AMPs, and tons of guys seem really into them. I've been curious to try but I guess not enough to actually take the plunge. Can someone explain the appeal? It seems like a bit of a crapshoot with service and looks. What I don't understand is why guys would go this route when it seems to cost $180-$220 but for $260 you can go to one of the Asian agencies and nine times out of 10 get a hot girl who gives great service and does just about everything.You can be treated very well if the girl likes you. Also, some girl's styles are satisfying.

Lrio45
07-13-20, 21:46
Here's the link.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/shan-shan-bubblyshan-curvy-bodycolombianagirlshan-shan-real-recent/31003947

As for my experience, I decided to check out this Escondido latinas. Went this afternoon and came across the only girl working today, Jennifer who is Columbian, and is likely in her mid 30's. I waited for about 5 mins for her to walk in, and when she did I about lost it. Not in a good way! She is not like any Columbia I've had the pleasure of penetrating. She is a little to big for my liking, I like them big, in a athletic way, not the over weight style. Fake lips, saggy breast, and basically someone I wouldn't even glance at walking down the street.

Her personality though is great, she is polite and trys her best to please you. I guess going to Hong Kong I had my standards set to high. If you like thick South American woman, she work just fine for you.

I will not be repeating with Jennifer and probably won't return. I've never been to a place that didn't have simple oil or lotion. The hand job was miserable and I told her I'm about to get a rug burn. Ha The pouch was dry and it didn't feel good at all. Jr was getting irritated and kept deflating because I just couldn't overcome how unattractive I was to her. The bag barely even went half way up jr. The finale of COB only became successful when I place the towel over her face. Jr saw those tits and releases on command.

I will for sure be sticking with the agencies until TJ is back with hundreds of eyes dropping women. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. If she your type you'll enjoy, but going to TJ and having the wonderful Korean agencies, this place in Escondido is just not for me.Coincidentally I went that same day you went (Friday). Jennifer was definitely not what I was expecting but I found her attractive. I decided to give them another try today and had a better experience. The girl working was named Paola and she was way more attractive and her service was even better. Brunette with a perfect ass, tits, nice body, and great personality. She was a 10/10 in my book, though I haven't been in the hobby for too long. She works Mondays and Tuesdays. Only downside was that I waited a fat minute in a cold room waiting for her.

Ryan1979
07-14-20, 01:13
Agree with you on most of the girls at Pine. I've been with the providers you mention and a few others that were even more satisfying. Though the K-spas like Pine, Mercury, Aria, Know Knots generally have better looking girls than the Chinese AMPs, the girls are a little too professional, if you know what I mean. Going through the motions, though most aim to please.

My experience with the Chinese girls are that they are more down to Earth and if they're into you, you'll know it. I've hooked up with a few K-girls out of spa and they're awesome, but have many more experiences with the Chinese girls. Many tell me they want to have a baby with a white guy, but I prefer to just go through the motions. LOL!

I'm dying to check this place out again. I haven't been to Flanders for over a year. I spent more of my money at pine spa. In my experience the girls there are consistently hot although I wouldn't say many of them are 20-year-old nympho's. More like 35 year old spinners. Last time I was there I saw a girl named summer. She was probably late 20's early 30's she was not old she had a killer body with huge fake tits. As I was leaving I saw Bobby in the hallway she was skinnier and more petite maybe a little bit older but really good looking. I've been to pine spa 7 to 10 times every time the girl has been in someway shape or form really good looking with a great body I never left disappointed.

One of the last times I was at Flanders was about two years ago I do not remember the girls name but I remember her body was fucking perfect she was flawless. I'm going to have to hit this place up sometime this week!

Dog Rice
07-14-20, 01:32
I agreed with you about AA and AMP. AA is more predictable while AMP has a bit of unknown there. There are some differences between Kgals (most AA in SD) and Chinese girls (most AMP). Both types have some pros. . Interested in knowing more about indies.

Just limiting the discussion to the world of Asian services my preference is always for a reliable Asian Agency. There is usually no upsell and doing preliminary research you generally know the reputation of the provider. Plus they are normally younger and hotter. But you need to get verified, plan and book. AMPs have the storefront advantage. You've got some time on your hands and you're in the area. Drop in and usually you can get some release. I did AMPs for years before learning of the wonders of indies and AAs. In the last twelve months I've visited one AMP because I didn't have much flexibility in my schedule. Also if you just want something less than FS and you are on a limited budget then AMPs are for you. Then of course there's the rabbit hole of indie Asian providers. That deserves an entire thread by itself.

MichaelOhSix
07-14-20, 11:26
Coincidentally I went that same day you went (Friday). Jennifer was definitely not what I was expecting but I found her attractive. I decided to give them another try today and had a better experience. The girl working was named Paola and she was way more attractive and her service was even better. Brunette with a perfect ass, tits, nice body, and great personality. She was a 10/10 in my book, though I haven't been in the hobby for too long. She works Mondays and Tuesdays. Only downside was that I waited a fat minute in a cold room waiting for her.Yes I saw her yesterday too. And I agrees and confirm what you said. She really gets into it. Went there around 2 p and told me she's been really busy today. I will repeat.

FLmonger
07-14-20, 12:15
I decided to check out Level2 the other day. $60 for the hour, and it was actually a really nice massage. I get the flip at the end, and the masseuse asks me if I want a little extra time for $40. I smile and say yes of course. She immediately leaves, and another masseuse comes in- something that I thought to be very strange. She rubs my chest for a bit and proceeds to HE. Fully expecting to be all in for $, I hand her the $40 and start to get dressed. She then proceeds to tell me that it was $40 for the extra time. I say, "Yes- and I gave you $40". She then tells me that she needs a tip for herself and for the first person who massaged me.

I slowly started handing her $10 bills, trying to tell her that that was enough with each tip. She wasn't happy until I was out a total of 60+70.

I'm not one to usually get ripped off or talked into things, but the whole process was just so strange to me. I've never had someone switch out at the end. Anyone ever experience something similar?

Needless to say, I'll never be going to L2 again.

AmpFan09
07-14-20, 12:38
Saw her years ago. Good massage with a good ending. No FS as far as I know. North county is out of my reach these days.She pretty bohemian. Like most providers YMMV. Massage is solid and ending is solid. I prefer more teasing but adequate. She is getting older. The VIP is a titjob that she controls. I was lucky enough that she allowed that first time as well as FIV. Honestly for the cost and considering her age there are just other places I'd rather go.

RicoSuav96
07-14-20, 12:59
I agreed with you about AA and AMP. AA is more predictable while AMP has a bit of unknown there. There are some differences between Kgals (most AA in SD) and Chinese girls (most AMP). Both types have some pros. . Interested in knowing more about indies.I'm looking to learn more about the indie-Asian providers you mentioned. You mind if I PM you for details?

Uscue
07-14-20, 15:28
For years I've heard about AMPs, and tons of guys seem really into them. I've been curious to try but I guess not enough to actually take the plunge. Can someone explain the appeal? It seems like a bit of a crapshoot with service and looks. What I don't understand is why guys would go this route when it seems to cost $180-$220 but for $260 you can go to one of the Asian agencies and nine times out of 10 get a hot girl who gives great service and does just about everything.Agencies are more discriminatory in who they'll see. Never had the problem in the Bay Area (which has a much larger population pool) but San Diego has proven to be pretty horrible. Luckily that just allows me to use my money in other types of establishments.

Chaos23
07-14-20, 17:29
Lots of parlous are shutting down end of day because their association told them to do so. So get your jollies off one last time today if that's your thing. Some are going to stay open UTR but alot are shutting down EOBD.

EazySD
07-14-20, 17:39
Yeah theres a girl there by the name of vivian. Call ahead and make an appointment. I stay firm at $ for FS and CBJ.Went there early afternoon and had a lady by the name of Apple. Strictly legit and ran out the door when politely asking about anything extra. Mamasan said Vivian works the night shift, so maybe things spice up after dark. ?

Ryan1979
07-14-20, 20:39
Tired of waiting for Shirley at Flanders? New young hot spinner just started today, Kayla! Call for appointment, cause now there's two lines out the door. LOL!

JamulSucks
07-14-20, 21:41
Went there early afternoon and had a lady by the name of Apple. Strictly legit and ran out the door when politely asking about anything extra. Mamasan said Vivian works the night shift, so maybe things spice up after dark. ?Mamasan here is incredibly annoying IMO, but she's playful with her words. She knows when we are coming in for specifics and she will always try to be the one to give the massage, and she will joke "Try me out instead". And she's quite big. Schedule ahead and you should be fine!

Amp Hunter 101
07-14-20, 23:04
You mean too say that "yesterday" was a 75% State wide mandatory business closure with Spas included by the governor?

Lots of parlous are shutting down end of day because their association told them to do so. So get your jollies off one last time today if that's your thing. Some are going to stay open UTR but alot are shutting down EOBD.

Stupitt
07-15-20, 00:42
Lots of parlous are shutting down end of day because their association told them to do so. So get your jollies off one last time today if that's your thing. Some are going to stay open UTR but alot are shutting down EOBD.Thanks for the head's up. I ended this round with Anna at Z Massage. A nice way to end it before the shutdown.

BeerGuy
07-15-20, 00:49
So was in the area and swung in on Friday. Had two girls working, but CeeCee has the day off. I drew Ina, I'd say kid 40's and pretty decent English. She was about a 5 on the AMP scale, thin with a nice set of enhanced C's. Opted for the BBBJ again, but hers was more mechanical than CeeCee and these was no deepthroat. That said she not only allowed CIM, but she swallowed ever drop. She then proceeded with a so so massage. Nothing too spectacular other than the swallowing. Also mamasan said she works Tue and Friday.After your report about ceecee last week, I decided to hit up arigato. Called, ceecee was working, pretending I'd seen her before. This is Monday afternoon. I say "nice to see you again" she says the same. She says 60, I say ok and grab her nice tits. I get ready for massage, I say no oil. She starts with teasing of ass and balls. I spread my legs like I like it, next thing I know she is blowing air on my balls, wow. Soon enough after wet towel she has my sack in her mouth from behind. Leads to from behind BJ and my first rim job, not complaining. Upon flip, goes to town on my Johnson, BBBJ. Some cim. Gave her. 4 tip. Will repeat.

Lrio45
07-15-20, 03:38
What's up my dudes.

I'm just wondering about Relax Spa in Poway. It has one good review on rubmaps from 4 months ago, but I'd like to see another report.

Cockasians
07-15-20, 10:02
After your report about ceecee last week, I decided to hit up arigato. Called, ceecee was working, pretending I'd seen her before. This is Monday afternoon. I say "nice to see you again" she says the same. She says 60, I say ok and grab her nice tits. I get ready for massage, I say no oil. She starts with teasing of ass and balls. I spread my legs like I like it, next thing I know she is blowing air on my balls, wow. Soon enough after wet towel she has my sack in her mouth from behind. Leads to from behind BJ and my first rim job, not complaining. Upon flip, goes to town on my Johnson, BBBJ. Some cim. Gave her. 4 tip. Will repeat.So BBBJCIM $100 total?

EazySD
07-15-20, 10:19
What's up my dudes.

I'm just wondering about Relax Spa in Poway. It has one good review on rubmaps from 4 months ago, but I'd like to see another report.Go visit and report back! I know I don't have the most reports, but I don't indulge often. When I do, I make sure to share!

Chaos23
07-15-20, 13:29
You mean too say that "yesterday" was a 75% State wide mandatory business closure with Spas included by the governor?Oh what didn't know that, I've been watching the news and missed the spa part. But today did a quick search and most places not answering the phones anymore and can confirm most are indeed shut down.

DeepMassage
07-15-20, 13:37
Anyone have experience with Sasha? Seems like she's been around a while. She offers a VIP massage for 220. Is she worth it?

https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/body-rubs/1150885

Dragonfly08
07-15-20, 13:49
Went and paid Heather a visit yesterday. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153920.

Not the girl in the pics, which was pretty disappointing since I was in the mood for some big tits. Hers were not as big as the girl in the picture.

I would give her massage skills a 3 out of 10.

However, she was really personable, and not a clock watcher. I booked an hour and ended up staying over an hour and a half.

She made sure I left happy.

50/50 as to whether I would repeat. Really nice attitude and personality, but the massage was wack and the ending was unmemorable.
Im always looking out for big girls with big titties that do massage. If anyone has any recommendations, please send them my way.

NudeBeachPerv
07-15-20, 15:46
Went and paid Heather a visit yesterday. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153920.

Not the girl in the pics, which was pretty disappointing since I was in the mood for some big tits. Hers were not as big as the girl in the picture.

However, she was really personable, and not a clock watcher. I booked an hour and ended up staying over an hour and a half.

50/50 as to whether I would repeat. Really nice attitude and personality, but the massage was wack and the ending was unmemorable.
Im always looking out for big girls with big titties that do massage. If anyone has any recommendations, please send them my way.Looks like this gordita might scratch your itch.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/182938

Cjg1988
07-15-20, 16:15
So was in the area and swung in on Friday. Had two girls working, but CeeCee has the day off. I drew Ina, I'd say kid 40's and pretty decent English. She was about a 5 on the AMP scale, thin with a nice set of enhanced C's. Opted for the BBBJ again, but hers was more mechanical than CeeCee and these was no deepthroat. That said she not only allowed CIM, but she swallowed ever drop. She then proceeded with a so so massage. Nothing too spectacular other than the swallowing. Also mamasan said she works Tue and Friday.So, I just read the hoodwink at Z's. I really liked the original Coco too!! With that said, can someone DM me the location for Arigato? Would love to try!

DongOfKong
07-15-20, 19:19
What's up my dudes.

I'm just wondering about Relax Spa in Poway. It has one good review on rubmaps from 4 months ago, but I'd like to see another report.I visited Relax back in January before it closed and the experience was good I don't remember her name but she was friendly and was down for anything. Was offered FS but just went with HE she still got fully naked and let me finger her. There was no issues with tipping money didn't seem to be a priority. The massage was pretty weak but if your looking for FS this place is good to go. Sorry for lack of details it has been over 6 months.

Relief
07-15-20, 19:27
Report might already be outdated due to the closure, but stopped by on Saturday and pulled Cassie visiting from Vegas. Easily pulls off late 20's but could be mid 30's. Tanned (told me likes to go to the tanning booths) And very fit. She likes to work out and you can tell she takes care of her body. No oil massage and eventually asks to flip. Good work and wouldn't mind visiting her again. Pre-Covid Standard rates still apply.

JayDwn
07-15-20, 20:05

Im always looking out for big girls with big titties that do massage. If anyone has any recommendations, please send them my way.Bummer. I've considered checking her out. Like you, I enjoy a full sized woman with big ones. Minus the large chest, I'm far less interested. Still, a big girl with a pretty face and good skin is always intruiging. You said she wasn't the girl in pics. Any chance she's the girl in any of these pics https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/210-876-3153 ?

Lrio45
07-15-20, 20:14
I visited Relax back in January before it closed and the experience was good I don't remember her name but she was friendly and was down for anything. Was offered FS but just went with HE she still got fully naked and let me finger her. There was no issues with tipping money didn't seem to be a priority. The massage was pretty weak but if your looking for FS this place is good to go. Sorry for lack of details it has been over 6 months.Thanks ill be checking out.

FlyingVfr
07-15-20, 23:29
Arigato has my attention but when I called today they didn't answer. But if I dropped by tomorrow and went to the back door like a regular, might they still be operating but under the radar? Anyone visit there today?

One of my other favorite AMPs is officially closed but they're accepting regulars by appointment.

Zaitzev
07-16-20, 01:40
I see a ton of "National City / Carlsbad" ads on RR (or some variation of the same). Is this a storefront AMP? Or is this an Indy place. I see very similar ads on adultsearch that are offering pretty much everything under the sun. Now I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even I realize that there is no way that the women in the pics are who will open the door. But I am wondering if anyone has used them before. Thanks!

Also, to add to the brief discussion about Escondido AMPs. I've been to Manee many times before and seen Vivian, Linda, and June. Viv and Linda both FS, Viv will even go bare if she likes you, June will hit the prostate if you are into it. None of them will GFE though. Don't give any of them your phone number because they will text you multiple times a week asking "when you come for massage?

Mike Gib
07-16-20, 10:01
Long time lurker here to report some findings over the last couple of months. I'll keep it short & to the point!

Alice: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160149.

Too slim & suprisingly unattractive imo. Average massage w / no sensuality & a average finish. May be a YMMV thing and a worthwhile visit for some, but she's a hard pass for me.

Gia Goddess: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/170780.

Built like a goddess for sure (I like them thicc), but was uninterintested in the massage, and I'm uninterested in going back. Location was also a bit of a drive, and I don't even want to imagine the traffic around there once more people hit the roads.Update: I've since repeated w / Rosely & Angel. Both fine as hell, but Rosely was equally distant (maybe more so). Angel on the other hand is a doll and will be a regular.

Others I've seen:

Amanda https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121236 - good / cheap therapuetic massage w a basic finish. I've been multiple times.

Looks like this gordita might scratch your itch.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/182938She's on my radar as well!

AmpFan09
07-16-20, 11:14
I see a ton of "National City / Carlsbad" ads on RR (or some variation of the same). Is this a storefront AMP? Or is this an Indy place. I see very similar ads on adultsearch that are offering pretty much everything under the sun. Now I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even I realize that there is no way that the women in the pics are who will open the door. But I am wondering if anyone has used them before. Thanks!

Also, to add to the brief discussion about Escondido AMPs. I've been to Manee many times before and seen Vivian, Linda, and June. Viv and Linda both FS, Viv will even go bare if she likes you, June will hit the prostate if you are into it. None of them will GFE though. Don't give any of them your phone number because they will text you multiple times a week asking "when you come for massage?I believe that they are AMP's. I know for sure that the pictures are fake. Also the uptake corresponded with the AMP's opening back up.

About the Escondido, what does Viv look like and what were the damages?

MartinMars14
07-16-20, 11:25
Saw her a few years back as Tania. She late 50's or early 60's. She's petite and had a pretty friendly attitude. The massage was okay 6 of 10 but I wasn't expecting anything really therapeutic. Pre-flip not very sensual. After the flip, she provided a basic HE. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great. I haven't repeated as there's many more options for the price.

Anyone have experience with Sasha? Seems like she's been around a while. She offers a VIP massage for 220. Is she worth it?

https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/body-rubs/1150885

Zaitzev
07-16-20, 11:28
She was around 5', mid to late 30's (guessing here, Asians sometimes hard to guess). She's a little thick.

With a little bit of belly fat, decent B+ cups, and firm tone legs. Bare. Long hair, and full thai. She used to be over at thai massage, and moved to manee when it closed. She's the best looking of the 3 I mentioned.

I believe that they are AMP's. I know for sure that the pictures are fake. Also the uptake corresponded with the AMP's opening back up.

Zaitzev
07-16-20, 11:30
And damages were 1.5.

I believe that they are AMP's. I know for sure that the pictures are fake. Also the uptake corresponded with the AMP's opening back up.

Lrio45
07-16-20, 12:14

Also, to add to the brief discussion about Escondido AMPs. I've been to Manee many times before and seen Vivian, Linda, and June. Viv and Linda both FS, Viv will even go bare if she likes you, June will hit the prostate if you are into it. None of them will GFE though. Don't give any of them your phone number because they will text you multiple times a week asking "when you come for massage?They work out of motels. Usually mature Chinese women who aren't all that attractive, but get the job done. They fulfill their promise on BB, but not sure about their other services (massage, shower etc).

Dragonfly08
07-16-20, 12:17
Bummer. I've considered checking her out. Like you, I enjoy a full sized woman with big ones. Minus the large chest, I'm far less interested. Still, a big girl with a pretty face and good skin is always intruiging. You said she wasn't the girl in pics. Any chance she's the girl in any of these pics https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/210-876-3153 ?Looks very close to the girl on the top right. But she was wearing a mask, so I can't be 100% sure. Bodywise, its pretty close.

She was generous with the titties, whipping them out and rubbing them all over me. And she had big pepperoni areolas, which are fun.

But when I want a big girl with big titties, that's what I want. LOL.

Dragonfly08
07-16-20, 12:20
Looks like this gordita might scratch your itch.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/182938Perhaps. Honestly, her tits are on the smaller side of what I prefer.

But Ill probably test drive next week and report back.

Ryan1979
07-16-20, 12:55
Arigato has my attention but when I called today they didn't answer. But if I dropped by tomorrow and went to the back door like a regular, might they still be operating but under the radar? Anyone visit there today?

One of my other favorite AMPs is officially closed but they're accepting regulars by appointment.Yup, there are many AMP's operating UTR. Regulars are most welcome, but some are taking any customers.

EnfrontedGolem
07-16-20, 13:45
Has anyone seen Melina since COVID started? Has her service changed significantly? I want to see her again but if I can't bury my face in her ass I'll probably pass for now, LOL.

Jshaftoe2019
07-16-20, 14:09

Also, to add to the brief discussion about Escondido AMPs. I've been to Manee many times before and seen Vivian, Linda, and June. Viv and Linda both FS, Viv will even go bare if she likes you, June will hit the prostate if you are into it. None of them will GFE though. Don't give any of them your phone number because they will text you multiple times a week asking "when you come for massage?"National City / Carlsbad" - It's an agency. Typically work out of a cheap hotel. Definitely not the girls in the pics.

PColaFun1
07-16-20, 14:42
Perhaps. Honestly, her tits are on the smaller side of what I prefer.

But Ill probably test drive next week and report back.Here's a lady, not quite a BBW but definitely has "personality " also a few good reviews. Haven't had her myself but looks promising.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152

DeepMassage
07-16-20, 15:15
Anyone seen Briya before?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152?layout=list

Lion1
07-16-20, 15:23

Also, to add to the brief discussion about Escondido AMPs. I've been to Manee many times before and seen Vivian, Linda, and June. Viv and Linda both FS, Viv will even go bare if she likes you, June will hit the prostate if you are into it. None of them will GFE though. Don't give any of them your phone number because they will text you multiple times a week asking "when you come for massage?Just for grins I texted one and the response said they were at a motel in NC. I don't remember which one or how much they quoted, but it was cheap so I would expect a +50 year old Hag.

JackeRouac
07-16-20, 18:30

Im always looking out for big girls with big titties that do massage. If anyone has any recommendations, please send them my way.Have you checked out Lila Lovely. She's on PD. I've never seen her, but she seems to fit the bill judging by her adult film work.

BearBoy
07-16-20, 18:49
Swung by a few popular spots today, Arigato, pine, and Mercurary. All of them seemed to be down doors off lights out except for Merc which had the door open but mamasan insisted they were closed.

Anyone know who's open UTR? PMs are open if you don't want to share on the board.

NudeBeachPerv
07-16-20, 18:59
Has anyone seen Melina since COVID started? Has her service changed significantly? I want to see her again but if I can't bury my face in her ass I'll probably pass for now, LOL.Maybe this thread will help.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4989-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4752581&viewfull=1#post4752581.

AeroStartC
07-16-20, 19:07
Just for grins I texted one and the response said they were at a motel in NC. I don't remember which one or how much they quoted, but it was cheap so I would expect a +50 year old Hag.Probably not a 50 year old hag, but a young enough girl to get your attention. Only interested in $$, get in and get out. Bare is. 4 over their stated rates.

They change their phone number often, as I have 11 different numbers for them. LOL.

Dragonfly08
07-16-20, 19:54
I saw her a few years ago when she was doing FBSM at reasonable rates. Now she's only doing outcall at $600/ hr. Out of my budget and I'm not looking for FS.

Have you checked out Lila Lovely. She's on PD. I've never seen her, but she seems to fit the bill judging by her adult film work.

Dragonfly08
07-16-20, 19:55
I would agree. She was actually my first choice the day I saw Heather, but our schedules couldn't make it work.

Here's a lady, not quite a BBW but definitely has "personality " also a few good reviews. Haven't had her myself but looks promising.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152

BlueSkyBlue
07-16-20, 20:33
What has happened to me in the San Jose area is I will get a text every few days (sometimes two or three times a day on the weekends) from constantly changing numbers.

Just keep that in mind, if you call from your normal phone number they will have your number but blocking that one number doesn't really help because they always change theirs.

And they share information, Ive had the bookers ask what city Im in and then send me to an address in LA so just be aware they share information or have a decent loosely affiliated network

Big data issues 😛

Probably not a 50 year old hag, but a young enough girl to get your attention. Only interested in $$, get in and get out. Bare is. 4 over their stated rates.

They change their phone number often, as I have 11 different numbers for them. LOL.

AeroStartC
07-16-20, 22:55
What has happened to me in the San Jose area is I will get a text every few days (sometimes two or three times a day on the weekends) from constantly changing numbers.

Just keep that in mind, if you call from your normal phone number they will have your number but blocking that one number doesn't really help because they always change theirs.

And they share information, Ive had the bookers ask what city Im in and then send me to an address in LA so just be aware they share information or have a decent loosely affiliated network

Big data issues 😛I have an Android phone for the hobby, and have downloaded NQ Vault. It only works on Android, but does a lot of things. Mainly, anybody who picks up your phone will never even know that you have a lot of private numbers in there, and could never find them. When one of your regulars calls you, the phone starts to ring or vibrate, then immediately cuts off. Depending on how you have set it up, it will send out an immediate text to the caller saying that you are busy and will call them later. Text messages are hidden as well. All of this information can only be seen when you put in your password to open everything up. As soon as you close the app, everything is sealed.

This has worked very well for me over the last 20 years or so, and I have never worried about anyone hearing or seeing anything. You can hide call lists, texts, photos, videos, and websites as well, and no one is the wiser.

SpliffKing
07-17-20, 02:14
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/179009

Long time lurker, first time poster. Any info on these girls? Pretty sure pics are fake but they are advertising on a bunch of places with 180 hhr /200 hr BBFS. Address they text is a hotel in Carlsbad or National City. Anyone have any experience with them? Or should I just stick to Euphoria / Clairemont Mesa. Honestly just looking for reasonable <=200 hr FS with some young Asian girls.

Went to Flanders today and Kayla was there. God she's a beauty but her service was rushed and she kept going in and out to take phone calls or talk to her mammasan. Not sure if I would repeat for such a quick time.

Usa2222
07-17-20, 15:09
I saw her twice in June for 90 min each. She wore the belly dancer mask the whole time. I didn't know there was more on the table and in communicating afterwards she specified nothing else on the menu, no VIP menu. First time she did b2 b including slidenglide and great close ups of the goods. Second time I tried my second PM to see if a pro could change me mind. She included toy but not for me. No sense that DATY, Rim or FIV was available.

Has anyone seen Melina since COVID started? Has her service changed significantly? I want to see her again but if I can't bury my face in her ass I'll probably pass for now, LOL

Mike Gib
07-17-20, 18:17
Update: I've since repeated w / Rosely & Angel. Both fine as hell, but Rosely was equally distant (maybe more so). Angel on the other hand is a doll and will be a regular.

Others I've seen:

Amanda https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121236 - good / cheap therapuetic massage w a basic finish. I've been multiple times.

She's on my radar as well!I had a review for Elisa in my last post that must have got cut off, but as fate would have it, I can do a 2 for 1:

Saw Elisa (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174850) a couple weeks ago & saw Briya (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152) recently. Both work w / a well known group in Old Town / Bonita, early 40's ish, and both are Definitely worth a visit (for the price alone).

Briya in particular. All I have to say is go see her before the rates go up. I'm not an extras guy (tho I may consider w this one), but the menu seems to be the same as other girls up there (1. 4 for basic /2. 5 for spicy). And the titties are a little bigger than a Double D!

InstinctGoku
07-18-20, 11:53
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/175150

I've been eyeing this ad and was wondering if anyone saw her?

SdfitLife
07-18-20, 13:13
I had a review for Elisa in my last post that must have got cut off, but as fate would have it, I can do a 2 for 1:

Saw Elisa (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174850) a couple weeks ago & saw Briya (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152) recently. Both work w / a well known group in Old Town / Bonita, early 40's ish, and both are Definitely worth a visit (for the price alone).

Briya in particular. All I have to say is go see her before the rates go up. I'm not an extras guy (tho I may consider w this one), but the menu seems to be the same as other girls up there (1. 4 for basic /2. 5 for spicy). And the titties are a little bigger than a Double D!I've been trying to catch up with that woman for weeks now. Do you know if she's MSOG friendly? I have to get my hands on that rack.

RyanE36
07-18-20, 14:10
I saw her twice in June for 90 min each. She wore the belly dancer mask the whole time. I didn't know there was more on the table and in communicating afterwards she specified nothing else on the menu, no VIP menu. First time she did b2 b including slidenglide and great close ups of the goods. Second time I tried my second PM to see if a pro could change me mind. She included toy but not for me. No sense that DATY, Rim or FIV was available.I've seen someone else mention she has toys. What kind of toys does she have?

I also saw someone say that she allowed DATY.

Also, anyone notice any AMPs with the lights off but people still there? I heard that was a thing. Might go driving around and checking later today or tomorrow.

Mike Gib
07-18-20, 14:46
I've been trying to catch up with that woman for weeks now. Do you know if she's MSOG friendly? I have to get my hands on that rack.If you're up for it, I'm sure she would oblige. She was friendly and seemed accommodating.

Jshaftoe2019
07-18-20, 15:21
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/179009

Long time lurker, first time poster. Any info on these girls? Pretty sure pics are fake but they are advertising on a bunch of places with 180 hhr /200 hr BBFS. Address they text is a hotel in Carlsbad or National City. Anyone have any experience with them? Or should I just stick to Euphoria / Clairemont Mesa. Honestly just looking for reasonable <=200 hr FS with some young Asian girls.

Went to Flanders today and Kayla was there. God she's a beauty but her service was rushed and she kept going in and out to take phone calls or talk to her mammasan. Not sure if I would repeat for such a quick time.Oh yes, pics are most definitely fake. I've been twice. Services delivered, but by older, unattractive Asian ladies.

FsSdMon
07-19-20, 00:45
On the review from the board and a DM to a fellow monger, I took a chance on Briya and I was MORE than happy!! I let her drive the bus the first time. Letting her dictate the pace and the way everything played out.

She's a good masseuse with a little instruction on location and pressure. Don't be timid with her and she will take care of the problem areas. As far as the extras, she treated me with great care and was happy with.

All the services provided. She aims to please and worth the price (and tip her on top of her rate. It pays off). Will definitely be making a follow up appointment.

DeepMassage
07-19-20, 18:52
On the review from the board and a DM to a fellow monger, I took a chance on Briya and I was MORE than happy!! I let her drive the bus the first time. Letting her dictate the pace and the way everything played out.

She's a good masseuse with a little instruction on location and pressure. Don't be timid with her and she will take care of the problem areas. As far as the extras, she treated me with great care and was happy with.

All the services provided. She aims to please and worth the price (and tip her on top of her rate. It pays off). Will definitely be making a follow up appointment.I saw Briya recently and agree the service was good. She's got large tits and is curvy (close to bbw). Pretty face Everything was covered for $$. 5. Same location in the little house over by USD where Eveline, Lucy and a few others work.

FerretHunter
07-19-20, 20:25
Does anyone have any experience with Natalie in Mission Valley? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534?layout=list.

Trying to get a better idea of what to expect, or what the experience has been for others.

JoshuaGutx
07-19-20, 22:55
Hey I'm a longtime lurker and have visited a bunch of the AMP's like Pine, etc.

My question is. How do I get into and see the agency girls? I've read of a few like SDAG but wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations and tips for the verification processes?

Any help would be appreciated!

AJaxer11
07-19-20, 23:31
Hey I'm a longtime lurker and have visited a bunch of the AMP's like Pine, etc.

My question is. How do I get into and see the agency girls? I've read of a few like SDAG but wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations and tips for the verification processes?

Any help would be appreciated!Check the other threads on this page, for HX and Asian Providers. Easiest and most discreet way is making an HX account and getting some rep / ratings by meeting providers on there. Then you can message one of the agencies and use your HX account for proof. It takes some time though to build your rep.

EazySD
07-20-20, 00:27
Does anyone have any experience with Natalie in Mission Valley? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534?layout=list.

Trying to get a better idea of what to expect, or what the experience has been for others.She's in the large business building with other providers (close to HH old location). Typical indie girl that just provides a rub and tug. Didn't get a sense of any extras.

SDpyro
07-20-20, 04:32
Anyone have any information on https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168674..

I texted last night and went to her location. While waiting for a response I saw 3 cop cars leaving the complex she was at. (Sketchy).

Then finally she replied with a building number. I texted that I was there then she stopped replying. Wasted my time.

Please let me know any information.

Lion1
07-20-20, 15:40
Anyone have any information on https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168674..

I texted last night and went to her location. While waiting for a response I saw 3 cop cars leaving the complex she was at. (Sketchy).

Then finally she replied with a building number. I texted that I was there then she stopped replying. Wasted my time.

Please let me know any information.She wasted your time when you were already there. How much more info do you need?

LilTrip02
07-21-20, 02:31
I went to Erma spa, one of the places I often visit for FS. The girl I always ask for is April, but they may have two other girls working there Maggie and another one. Once you arrived she spray your hands with alcohol. April is a playful girl who fun to talk to and her massage was okay. Unless you ask she hardly uses any lotion or oil. April has a pretty nice body. After the flip she starts CBJ for a while, but she starts first sucking my balls for few minutes. Then she ask me lick her pussy and finger her. She like taking control because starting to do cowgirl position for a while, since she don't put oil her pussy was tight. Her breast was nice size. After a while after sucking her beautiful breast we finished with doggy style. The total damage is $200. H / hr is $40 and FS is $160. Always come back to see April because service was great and no rush at all. Even though, I pay for half hour it was closed to one hour.

Covid2020
07-22-20, 02:09
Don't waste your money here. One of the worst massage I had in a long time. I had Sophie, she says she's originally from Bangkok, but right now they are here from Hawaii, I guess no tourist in Hawaii so people flocking out? Anyways I choose her because she looked like a MILF with big boobs in the pic. But turns out more like a GILF seems to have used all the power of beauty apps on the pics, uninterested massage, felt more like being grated. Asked more on top of what was adv for happy ending false advertising, All this pissed me off so the review. They are operating from a building complex right off 8, the apt is messy seems like being shared saw other providers all seem way off from the pics they are posting. They didn't even check temp or wear mask this bugged me a little. They also have ads on rubratings.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/mission-valley-san-diego-ca-usa/6683726.html

Teddy O
07-22-20, 14:36
Visited paradise because of a beauty being reported. Walked in was greeted by 2 men working in the front area. One was cleaning other was taking phone calls. They seem to be taking extreme precautions, which is another reason I went. I monger walked in before me so I think he drew the beauty but I have not been out of captivity for a few months so I decided to roll the dice. AMP was mid 30's probably 6/10. Little teasing before flip but she did jump on my back with her skirt on. He ass cheeks on my back felt nice. On the flip she demands 60. I told her if she gets undressed, she declined. So I shut my eyes and told her to continue massage. Then we agreed on everything but panties. $120 was just to much for what I received. Wasnt a horrible AMP experience but I left disappointed, not sure if ill be back.

TheQuester
07-22-20, 17:24
Don't waste your money here. One of the worst massage I had in a long time. I had Sophie, she says she's originally from Bangkok, but right now they are here from Hawaii, I guess no tourist in Hawaii so people flocking out? Anyways I choose her because she looked like a MILF with big boobs in the pic. But turns out more like a GILF seems to have used all the power of beauty apps on the pics, uninterested massage, felt more like being grated. Asked more on top of what was adv for happy ending false advertising, All this pissed me off so the review. They are operating from a building complex right off 8, the apt is messy seems like being shared saw other providers all seem way off from the pics they are posting. They didn't even check temp or wear mask this bugged me a little. They also have ads on rubratings.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/mission-valley-san-diego-ca-usa/6683726.htmlThanks for the info did an image search and found there ads from hawaii back in Feb. / March they were only 60/ hr there.

JoeJoesph
07-22-20, 19:38
Anyone know of any utr spas? Jesus. Would like to get a massage for my back. Definitely ain't tryina spend the $200 that those girls on websites are asking for.

TheDude858
07-22-20, 22:04

All the services provided. She aims to please and worth the price (and tip her on top of her rate. It pays off). Will definitely be making a follow up appointment.Would you say she's bigger or smaller than Rhonda? Definitely interested in seeing Briya!

TheDude858
07-22-20, 22:11
Has anyone seen her recently? I used to see her regularly but no luck getting a hold of her.

https://switter.at/@PamelaDiAmante/with_replies

Covid2020
07-22-20, 22:55
Anyone know of any utr spas? Jesus. Would like to get a massage for my back. Definitely ain't tryina spend the $200 that those girls on websites are asking for.I second this, the website girls are not sustainable for wallets well being.

Can someone post whtas the last review here says, seems like they are operating under the radar. Any contact to get in on the VIP list is appreciated.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-golden-a-spa-massage-san-diego-ca-8106#rubmaps.

At LilTrip02 I tried going here, but the front door seemed locked. When I was in the parking lot saw one guy get in. I guess you need to contact them, so I tried their number from rubmaps but no reply. I have been here long time back, had a slender girl with massive fake tits. I try to avoid going to FS places but seems like thy are the only one operating. I just need a decent msg and finish.

Any info on this girl: https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/dana-point/9683825.html.

Covid2020
07-22-20, 22:58
Visited paradise because of a beauty being reported. Walked in was greeted by 2 men working in the front area. One was cleaning other was taking phone calls. They seem to be taking extreme precautions, which is another reason I went. I monger walked in before me so I think he drew the beauty but I have not been out of captivity for a few months so I decided to roll the dice. AMP was mid 30's probably 6/10. Little teasing before flip but she did jump on my back with her skirt on. He ass cheeks on my back felt nice. On the flip she demands 60. I told her if she gets undressed, she declined. So I shut my eyes and told her to continue massage. Then we agreed on everything but panties. $120 was just to much for what I received. Wasnt a horrible AMP experience but I left disappointed, not sure if ill be back.When was this review from after 2nd closeout, if so do we just need to shop up at the door?

AmpFan09
07-23-20, 10:02
Has anyone seen her recently? I used to see her regularly but no luck getting a hold of her.

https://switter.at/@PamelaDiAmante/with_repliesAnd no luck. She did mention family property in Mexico that she has been working on. So who knows. I'm really surprised that she did not respond back as all I asked was that is she ok. Only thing that makes sense is she has changed phone numbers.

Bankrai
07-23-20, 15:01
Hey guys visiting from AZ and was just looking for some good suggestions. Places in AZ are almost always 40+ so if you guys have some younger places I'd appreciate it.

Teddy O
07-23-20, 15:31
When was this review from after 2nd closeout, if so do we just need to shop up at the door?Shop up at door? From a few weeks ago.

RChangDatyKing
07-23-20, 15:47
Visited paradise because of a beauty being reported. Walked in was greeted by 2 men working in the front area. One was cleaning other was taking phone calls. They seem to be taking extreme precautions, which is another reason I went. I monger walked in before me so I think he drew the beauty but I have not been out of captivity for a few months so I decided to roll the dice. AMP was mid 30's probably 6/10. Little teasing before flip but she did jump on my back with her skirt on. He ass cheeks on my back felt nice. On the flip she demands 60. I told her if she gets undressed, she declined. So I shut my eyes and told her to continue massage. Then we agreed on everything but panties. $120 was just to much for what I received. Wasnt a horrible AMP experience but I left disappointed, not sure if ill be back.Do you know the name of this unknown beauty?

LilTrip02
07-23-20, 17:20
Do you know the name of this unknown beauty?It may be anne?, because I saw her about a week and half ago. She said she new. She in her early twenties.

AJaxer11
07-23-20, 19:03
Hey guys visiting from AZ and was just looking for some good suggestions. Places in AZ are almost always 40+ so if you guys have some younger places I'd appreciate it.Go back to AZ. Its a fuckin pandemic.

JayDwn
07-23-20, 19:10
Go back to AZ. Its a fuckin pandemic.1000%. Could not agree more.

ApplePi
07-23-20, 20:01
It may be anne?, because I saw her about a week and half ago. She said she new. She in her early twenties.How is her body and face? What kind of access did she allow if any?

OwlDreamz23
07-23-20, 20:18
1000%. Could not agree more.I third that.

RChangDatyKing
07-23-20, 21:23
It may be anne?, because I saw her about a week and half ago. She said she new. She in her early twenties.

Thank you, LT!

LilTrip02
07-24-20, 01:03
How is her body and face? What kind of access did she allow if any?Her face not like Flanders or pine girls, but quite nice. She very small girl with small breast, She allowed touching of breast and ass. Was there for HJ, but before I left she said next time more.

AJaxer11
07-24-20, 17:44
Any info?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601

PColaFun1
07-24-20, 18:31
Any info?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601Seen her a while back, when she was in lakeside. She's built very nice. I'd say those pics are fair representation. She's very sweet and fun. She offers a little more for a little more. I stayed with the initial investment and was pleased with the work she did (L1). Very fun and likes being touched not sure what extras are offered not that she is on her own.

NormalHeights
07-24-20, 18:36
My girlfriend is out of town tonight through tomorrow. I need some action. Any suggestions?

AJaxer11
07-24-20, 21:07
Seen her a while back, when she was in lakeside. She's built very nice. I'd say those pics are fair representation. She's very sweet and fun. She offers a little more for a little more. I stayed with the initial investment and was pleased with the work she did (L1). Very fun and likes being touched not sure what extras are offered not that she is on her own.You must be talking about the other Stella, the french one. This one's a different provider with the same name. I have seen French Stella, she is great!

AJaxer11
07-24-20, 21:55
My girlfriend is out of town tonight through tomorrow. I need some action. Any suggestions?Read the forum, search for what you want.

NormalHeights
07-25-20, 15:31
Read the forum, search for what you want.Does anyone know if DB spa or Joy Spa have their doors open? I know they don't answer their phones.

StephenCurry
07-25-20, 16:09
I know this is completely out of nowhere, but anyone know what happened to Dala Doll from Mission Valley or Anna from Hong Spa off of University Ave?

Dala Doll.

She used to advertise on RubRatings and she was an independent provider in her own private office in MV. She was young, gorgeous, smoking hot, had a nice round booty, and the perfect pair of bolt ons. Her massage was actually pretty legit and when it came to the flip she was really sensual and would jerk you off in a reverse cowgirl position.

Anna.

She was a light skinned, thick (but not fat) latina, light hair (maybe blonde), large natural DD-DDD's, and a large natural ass to match. If you are into naturally thick chicks, she was perfect! She was young and friendly. I think she liked me because she let me have FS for only 80. She said to come back to see her, but sadly I never made another trip back to see her. That was a few years back ago too.

If anyone has any intel feel free to message me!

Here are some newish reviews. I went to a few spots when California first opened up. (Now they are all probably shut down).

Wild Flower Sunrise Spa.

Provider: Leah.

Rate: 45 house fee (increased by $5) , I only brought 100 so I gave her $55 tip.

Went to visit them when they first opened back up. I used to go to her plenty of times. What I like about her is that she gives you a legit massage and you can't beat the price. But, what brings me back to her is her man-made breasts. They are fun to feel and I think she's pretty sexy. The only thing is that she has no ass or legs, but it shouldn't deter anyone from trying her. Her establishment is clean and sanitary. She changes towels and all that after each session and seems to keep things pretty clean and sanitize especially during these times. She wore a mask and protective head visor the whole time, but let the beautiful set of twins out. She exclaimed, "I know you only come to see these!

Independent in Mission Valley Office.

Provider: Michelle.

Rate: 160 hr, but at the time I went to see her I caved in and gave her 400 for FS (I had to try once, because she is honestly smoking hot to me).

She advertises on RubRatings, but I haven't seen her advertise for quite sometime. She is most likely taking a break, but I'm sure she will be back. If I can compare her body type it would be similar to the pornstar, Sheridan Love but Latina. She does a very oily nuru and slides all over your body with her huge tits and ass. If you need to be somewhere right after I would not recommend because you will feel like taking a shower after (super oily). I just love filling my hands with her breasts and squeezing and smacking that fat juicy ass. I've only seen her twice, once was just regular nuru. And the second and last time was nuru and FS. She was freaky and super into it. If she didn't charge so much I probably would go for FS again, but that's just way too much.

JayDwn
07-25-20, 21:20
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/183112

Anyone? Image search leads to AS ads from all over. # search doesn't lead to much.

TheSaint62
07-26-20, 13:47
Anyone got any intel on the link below?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124585

Senior Leche
07-26-20, 16:53
Good afternoon, gents. I hope someone can give me some good recommendations for my situation. I'm in my mid-60's, luckily still functional without chemicals. But my issue is I need a provider who is patient and friendly since it can take me longer (sometimes a lot longer) than a younger guy to get to the finish. I used to see Diane at OA in PB for years and she was great but gone now. Looking for someone sensual, who allows mutual touching, and is patient as well as skilled. Age not that important. Don't need FS but BBBJ would be a plus. Thanks for any recs.

The DudeInSd
07-26-20, 17:03
Good afternoon, gents. I hope someone can give me some good recommendations for my situation. I'm in my mid-60's, luckily still functional without chemicals. But my issue is I need a provider who is patient and friendly since it can take me longer (sometimes a lot longer) than a younger guy to get to the finish. I used to see Diane at OA in PB for years and she was great but gone now. Looking for someone sensual, who allows mutual touching, and is patient as well as skilled. Age not that important. Don't need FS but BBBJ would be a plus. Thanks for any recs.She is coming back to work in August but they are appointment only. She is outstanding.

Cheers.

SdfitLife
07-26-20, 22:14
Good afternoon, gents. I hope someone can give me some good recommendations for my situation. I'm in my mid-60's, luckily still functional without chemicals. But my issue is I need a provider who is patient and friendly since it can take me longer (sometimes a lot longer) than a younger guy to get to the finish. I used to see Diane at OA in PB for years and she was great but gone now. Looking for someone sensual, who allows mutual touching, and is patient as well as skilled. Age not that important. Don't need FS but BBBJ would be a plus. Thanks for any recs.You might enjoy Anna at Z's near mission valley. She was always willing to accommodate a variety of requests for me. Although your specific one is not one I don't see why she wouldn't be willing to oblige you as well.

TJ Dog
07-27-20, 01:22
Saw a couple of post shutdown reports on Rubmaps so thought I'd test my theory that any of the places open UTR would at least be offering HE. They are operating on an appointment basis, so I made one.

My theory was not proven. I thought that would be the case when the girl (Lisa, I think) started to come in while I was standing, checking my phone, and gasped and jumped back out behind the door. Turned out to be a real good massage but not a hint of teasing and no HE.

Maybe one of those places that loosen up for repeat customers. I'll probably try it again just because of the quality of the massage.

WardTerry
07-27-20, 05:06
Do you use theirs or bring your own?

I'm curious what kind you use / prefer?

Anyone ever been able to let the girls allows you to use a lamb skin Condom? Or not have them know the difference?

BlueSkyBlue
07-27-20, 07:34
Sure you can bring your own condoms, in San Diego I used to usually use my own simply because of fit concerns, some of the House furnished ones were smaller diameter or not comfortable for me.

Just a couple of common sense words of caution, the regular FS places know how to get rid of a condom but ones that don't engage too often don't always know how to dispose of wrappers and can get really paranoid over The idea of leaving something behind.

So think about just wrapping it up and taking it out with you and throwing it away somewhere else it's just not the kind of thing some shops want to see left around to be discovered later. By the way when they just flush it down the toilet sooner or later somebody has to unclog the sewer. its not the kind of thing you wanna explain to your landlord when suddenly the sewer line is stuffed up with a bunch of used rubbers .

Sometimes Ive had more on the menu offered to me when they realize I brought my own if nothing else its one way to avoid getting the saran wrap treatment at some places

Another reason to bring your own is simply that the way the girls buy the condoms in bulk, unwrap them and store them might not be as sanitary as you might assume. Providers will buy several boxes of condoms and unwrap them and put them in a jar or some other innocuous container. one of my favorites used to hide them in a hairbrush so if she knew you wanted for service, she would come back into the room after the flip with a hairbrush with a condom concealed in it.

So bring your own for sanitary and comfort reasons but yes the lambskin ones do not prevent the transmission of diseases as effectively as a latex condom.

I'm not sure too many girls understand or would be able to tell the difference in the dark but if you're worried about disease, I wouldn't bring a "protective device" that doesn't offer much protection against diseases. Not sure it’s that much different than going bareback if you’re not getting protection from communicable diseases

Do you use theirs or bring your own?

I'm curious what kind you use / prefer?

Anyone ever been able to let the girls allows you to use a lamb skin Condom? Or not have them know the difference?

NotVan123
07-30-20, 14:18
Hey, I'm 18 looking for happy ending massage. Never done this before, any specific places near 9212x San Diego you guys recommend?

Thanks for the help.

Selasorp
07-30-20, 15:38
Guys, I am visiting SD county and tore my shoulder up, l have went through reviews buy hoping someone could give me a recommendation. I would prefer someone close to me, Oceanside, however will travel. I need someone to work the hell out of my shoulder, and a handshake at the end would be great, I am more in to Latina's that allow roaming. I see possibilities and if l wasn't in pain and needing this damne should worked on l would roll the dice. Feel free to reply or message.

Thanks in advance.

SdfitLife
07-31-20, 00:08
Guys, I am visiting SD county and tore my shoulder up, l have went through reviews buy hoping someone could give me a recommendation. I would prefer someone close to me, Oceanside, however will travel. I need someone to work the hell out of my shoulder, and a handshake at the end would be great, I am more in to Latina's that allow roaming. I see possibilities and if l wasn't in pain and needing this damne should worked on l would roll the dice. Feel free to reply or message.

Thanks in advance.https://sandiego.rubratings.com/129433

Not sure if she's working through covid, but Chelsea is top 3 for me. She is licensed and contributing her education. I didn't know what to expect the first time I saw her since she doesn't show her face but I was blown away. If I had to guess her she I'd say early to mid 30's. To put it plainly she's fucking gorgeous. You wouldn't walk past her on the street without taking a second or third look. Body is flawless. She has this sexy Australian accent that is really the icing on the cake. Her sensuality is top tier. Honestly now that I think about, I have not been taken care of like that in quite sometime. She is truly a rare treat. Oceanside is about 45 minutes from San Diego and I've made the trip a couple of times. She comes HIGHLY recommended.

FuziWunkle
07-31-20, 02:21
Anyone know anything about Euphoria? Seems like they have two providers?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178594

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145257

RChangDatyKing
07-31-20, 03:39
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/129433

Not sure if she's working through covid, but Chelsea is top 3 for me. She is licensed and contributing her education. I didn't know what to expect the first time I saw her since she doesn't show her face but I was blown away. If I had to guess her she I'd say early to mid 30's. To put it plainly she's fucking gorgeous. You wouldn't walk past her on the street without taking a second or third look. Body is flawless. She has this sexy Australian accent that is really the icing on the cake. Her sensuality is top tier. Honestly now that I think about, I have not been taken care of like that in quite sometime. She is truly a rare treat. Oceanside is about 45 minutes from San Diego and I've made the trip a couple of times. She comes HIGHLY recommended.Wow, she looks good. Also, her rates are very reasonable; unlike many of the other girls that are asking $220-$260/ hr before any upgrades.

Skeptical1
07-31-20, 12:13
Any one here have info on a Nuru massage provider?

I know Oct is a ways away. But I would love options for my visit.

Feel free to PM any intel.

Thanks in advance.

NudeBeachPerv
07-31-20, 19:36
Anyone know anything about Euphoria? Seems like they have two providers?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178594

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145257FYI, they were formerly known as "Heavenly Hands. " You will find tons of info if you read through the threads.

Lion1
07-31-20, 20:24
Hey, I'm 18 looking for happy ending massage. Never done this before, any specific places near 9212x San Diego you guys recommend?

Thanks for the help.They have lots of ads on rubratings for cute he providers at a low entry price. They don't seem to be heavy on upselling or last minute cancellations, so good for a beginner. A lot of independent gals want clients who are at least older than they are. Us older guys can't jiz across the room three times in an hour.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153684

MrBandit
08-01-20, 01:00
Hey fellas, I haven't posted in a long time but I'm here now to tell you that Briya is simply amazing! If you happened to grow up in a Latino neighborhood like me then she'll be a dream come true for you as well. She immediately reminded me of your teenagehood friends hot ass moms. Very much on the thicker side but in the best way possible and that's saying something cause I usually don't like them too thick. However I will say, her lingerie veil probably hid a good amount of her but it was very tasteful and beautiful. Once she let her big natural twins out to play, I couldn't help myself and was all over them for what felt like a good majority of the session.

Please treat this El Salvadorea queen with utmost respect. Treat her right and she'll treat you better. (That's words to live by for all the beautiful women in your life). Like someone else said, go set up an appointment before her prices go up! Don't forget to bring extra for xtra fun and / or a tip. She has easily climbed into my Top 5 list and this was barely my first visit. Have fun my friends and keep staying safe out there!

YoMan123
08-01-20, 02:28
I am visiting san diego and was wondering if there were any places open right now that provide full service. Please tell me how is the service and the prices of these places if you can. Thanks!

Ryangel6
08-01-20, 04:28
Who's open?

Lion1
08-01-20, 12:26
I am visiting san diego and was wondering if there were any places open right now that provide full service. Please tell me how is the service and the prices of these places if you can. Thanks!Where are you visiting from and who's good for full service there?

What's your desired price point?

Do you prefer Asian or Latina?

What's your badge number?