PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

Jason619
03-08-09, 02:23
This place is really weird, just a lot of Japanese businessmen at the bar and a few not-so-hot girls in booth spread out throughout the joint. Was very different from what I had hoped it would be. Avoid this place, just a waste of time.

Dctex99
03-08-09, 13:29
This place is really weird, just a lot of Japanese businessmen at the bar and a few not-so-hot girls in booth spread out throughout the joint. Was very different from what I had hoped it would be. Avoid this place, just a waste of time.
Where is this place at??

Jason619
03-08-09, 16:48
Where is this place at??It's off Convoy and Engineer road in a small mall/business area called Plaza Del Sol. The actual place is next door to a legit MP, the windows are completely blacked out and there is a single door to enter. It's on the back corner of the lot.

Inside was a small bar in the center, and booths all along the outside. I did a quick round to see what it was then bailed afterward. There were like 10+ Japanese businessmen, all in expensive looking suits, and a few ugly-decent looking Japanese girls. Not sure if you can negotiate something with the girls or what, wasn't worth it in any case. Might be more talent in the back or in a private area. Weird joint though.

Dctex99
03-08-09, 18:57
Yeah I think it is. Try looking it up on Yelp.
Unfortunately, it opens at 9PM at night; or I would check it out. $40 for a girls time; tho it sounds like it definitely caters to Asian Gentlemen!!

MassageMonger
03-09-09, 15:47
A veteran monger with a returning visit back to SD. It has been years since I've been to SD, but man what have you guys done to the prices here?! Elsewhere, it would be $.60 for door fee, and $1 for the session (total $1.6). Here it is $2.20! If I had remember my passport, I would have ventured to TJ. Anyhow, I am such a sucker for Asian food, especially Korean that I paid a visit based on the above review.

So, not only have you guys drove up the prices here, but you've scared all the providers (of course it's never me :-)). Even flying through all the LE checks with flying colors with the Mamasan, my provider was very very very hesitant and fought my every attempts to ease the situation.

After paying the door fee, I asked who was working. The mamasan name 3, however, not remember any of the names after reading 100 of posts before heading out...I told her to bring a young provider. She obliged, left and sent back, Sophia (which I don't see any reviews here). Absolutely gorgeous! Very attractive face, D cups (hard to tell if they were real or fakes, they felt real nice) and a nice petite ass. After a few minutes of a so so massage, I made an advancement to touch...she warded me off. Tried again two minutes later....fended me off again, this time with a pretty stern voice! Tried a third time, again, "NO!", threw my hands down and stormed out of the room! WOW, this is a first for me. 5 minutes later, Sophia returned, sate down and tried the massage again. This fending off and my re-attempts went on for pretty much the entire 30 minutes!

However, being a veteran in the sport, I did manage to get pass all of Sophia's LE checks, fending offs, and got all the way to FS! :-). Sophia is really very attractive, and her hard to get attitude was just turning me more on. If I had to guess, she is in late 20's maybe 30, but could easily pass for 25. By the time I got to the fun, my 30 minutes was up, mamasan was tapping on the door as I was just getting started! Talk about working under pressure! We continued our business, 10 minutes later, mamasan tapping on the door again! wow, nothing like trying to shoot under pressure.

so in summary:
L: 9 (i liked her looks)
A: 4 at first, then 9 after the ice brook
P: 8, this could have been a 10 if we had more time!

All in all, had some DATY, LFK, and of course FS.

amp_manMimi and Sophia are the same woman. She can be quite a handful to handle. She rushes sometimes unless you pay more$$$$$. Yeah, she is cute but her service is lack luster, seems to think that her pussy is made of gold. Her breath smells like a mixture of kimchi and cigarettes.

John G Smith
03-18-09, 05:07
I just read on another MP review site that at a Vista AMP someone gave a $100 tip for just a topless HE!

No wonder these Chinese AMPs never do more than a HJ when guys are giving $100 tips for this! You should be getting F/S for $100 or at the very least if it's just a HJ, she should be bucked naked, giving you a russian, and allow you to unleash your man juice on her body.

Make your money count. At the very least don't inflate the prices for the rest of us.

Vitrea
03-19-09, 04:03
SD back-page now has a lot of "therapeutic" listings. If you are reasonably experienced it is not that difficult to separate the pure legits from "possible extras"

I saw L** 858 200-5278. She is older than her glamour shots on BP and in decent shape. she has a quite place in old-town. $80/hr, $120/1.3hr, and she has $150 and $200/hr extra packages. She does not allow clients to use her shower! very irritating especially at these cash prices with no overhead.

Massage was decent (7/10). She tempted me with liberal towel movement but I skipped due to high price and she had a bit of an attitude.

Javinny
03-19-09, 17:36
Coming to San Diego from Honolulu this weekend.

Are there any decent amps that I may want to visit?

Oreo69
03-21-09, 15:23
I just read on another MP review site that at a Vista AMP someone gave a $100 tip for just a topless HE!

No wonder these Chinese AMPs never do more than a HJ when guys are giving $100 tips for this! You should be getting F/S for $100 or at the very least if it's just a HJ, she should be bucked naked, giving you a russian, and allow you to unleash your man juice on her body.

Make your money count. At the very least don't inflate the prices for the rest of us.Went back to Asia Spa in Escondildo recently. Hadn't been there in a while. They now only charge $50 for a half hour massagee, plus still got FS for another $100..

NotSlowingAt57
03-21-09, 20:17
Went back to Asia Spa in Escondildo recently. Hadn't been there in a while. They now only charge $50 for a half hour massagee, plus still got FS for another $100..It's been that for at least the past year. 50 for half, 70 for 45 min, 90 for full hour.

Ruprecht
03-22-09, 09:58
Couldn't pay for the room straight from the ATM, you needed to break a bill first.

Foore
03-22-09, 18:39
Couldn't pay for the room straight from the ATM, you needed to break a bill first.

Wha???????

Oreo69
03-22-09, 21:41
It's been that for at least the past year. 50 for half, 70 for 45 min, 90 for full hour.I thought I'd remembered it as being $60 for HH.

Ruprecht
03-23-09, 01:12
Escondido always had odd numbers. $50, $70, and $90 so if you went to the ATM you had to get change from the mamasan (I had issues with that once and the girl tried to keep the change) or you get change ahead of time.

It's possible they changed the rate and just allowed me to continue with the old price.

Oreo69
03-23-09, 13:21
Adult films, you say ??

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just_between_us_massage_by_missy/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3425155

Foore
03-23-09, 19:17
Escondido always had odd numbers. $50, $70, and $90 so if you went to the ATM you had to get change from the mamasan (I had issues with that once and the girl tried to keep the change) or you get change ahead of time.

It's possible they changed the rate and just allowed me to continue with the old price.Ok, I gotcha.

Oreo, nice to see you again.

Hooter Hunter
03-23-09, 20:49
Anybody know where the DD cups and bigger are?

I'm a boob guy.

Oreo69
03-24-09, 00:33
Ok, I gotcha.

Oreo, nice to see you again.Yeah, I'd been working the gay side of town for a while.

Dark Knight619
03-24-09, 01:41
Long time reader, first time poster. I just had my F/S cherry popped.

Had a bad day at work even though its my Friday. I'm cruising ecb and see this massage joint I'm curious about. F it, I go inside. Its 60 for 30 mins. Mamasan answers the door, leads me immediately to a room where she demands the cash. I ask if theres anyone else working tonight and she gets annoyed and snaps back "do I look like I give massages. " Geeze, I guess its a good thing LOL. I get Sunny. Shes older but hot as hell and has great tits and has on a hot outfit. She immediately removes her stockings and all she has on is a short dress and panties. The massage is mediocre, and we make small talk. She does the massage and grazes the pressed fruitbowl several times. She even sits on me for part of the rub down

After like 5 mins, we do the flip and I'm rock hard and she offers the extras. 6 for HJ, $ for BJ, $. 6 for F/s. I only had. 4 on me, but she was hot as hell so I didn't have the will power to just get the HJ so we negotiated the full service. I got it down to $. 4. She tells me she will hold my cellphone as collateral cause theres a liquor store nearby where I can get cash after we do the deed. We do reverse cw, mish and I pop. I get dressed, I hand over the cell phone, its a piece of shit phone so she wants my car keys LOL. I run to the liquor store, get a dr. Pepper and the 100, come back, we laugh.

Total dmg: $$.

Overall a great experience, waay too pricey, I'm gonna stick to Tijuana but I just had to have it tonight. Thanks for reading

Sorry if my post sucks, still excited I guess.

Joe Coodidge
03-24-09, 10:03
Adult films, you say ??

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/just_between_us_massage_by_missy/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3425155

Probably means she has taken a facial or two...

Joe

Turbo Man1234
03-24-09, 11:59
Hi,

I will be coming to San Diego on business the nights of April 2nd and 3rd. Can anyone suggest some nice massage locations which are clean, safe and with possibility of extra services?

How is the LE situation out there? I am coming from the Boston area.

Thanks for any suggestions and info I can get.

Oreo69
03-24-09, 13:07
Probably means she has taken a facial or two...

JoeI'd like to contribute to that cause.

Dark Knight619
03-24-09, 13:42
Good morning gents.

I'm feeling refreshed today for some reason!

Bigmdt
03-24-09, 19:17
Had a strong urge to go wild last night and decided to take the plunge at my first SD AMP at m. Spa.

I'm used to pretty fair prices where I'm from in the central valley so was a bit unprepared for this visit. Rang the bell and an old mamasan answers the door asking how long. We work it out that I pay. 6 for 30 min.-I'm not sure if this was one of the listed prices but when I said '30 she replied with that price.

Get into the room and 5 min later this fine ass viet girl comes in. Guessing around age 28. D cup, implants, nice ass, beutiful face, and shoulder length hair. About a 7 overall. She said her name is "Mimi". She does the rub on me for about 5 min and then on the flip she can see my rock hard 7". At this point she smiles and says "You horny boy! " Hahaha. I'm young.-26--so the phrase turned me on even more.

When I was about to ask her how much for FS I got a bit nervous as I only had $ on me. So in desperation I started low. I offered. 6 for FS and hoped she wouldn't get offended! She looked at me funny and then just started giggling and asked if this my first time massage. Playing along I said yes. She put up her hands telling it would be $. 50 for FS. I gave her a playful sad look and then pulled out $ and said this all I have and that she was beutiful and I would be sad all day if I couldn't have her. I charmed her for a couple more mins and then she agreed.-BOOYAH. CBJ, CG, Reverse CG, K9, mish, and then popped on the watermelons.

This was by far the best experience ever had at an AMP. I don't think I'll ever get that deal again though. As I've just looked at other reports that most customers spend $$ there.

Happy amping!

Ruprecht
03-25-09, 02:03
Double the gate. So if it's 60 for a half a price of 120 is reasonable. 150 is high.

Dark Knight619
03-25-09, 03:38
Thanks for the tip. Man I am hooked.

Expensive hobby.

Senior Leche
03-25-09, 10:36
Had a strong urge to go wild last night and decided to take the plunge at my first SD AMP at m. Spa.

I'm used to pretty fair prices where I'm from in the central valley so was a bit unprepared for this visit. Rang the bell and an old mamasan answers the door asking how long. We work it out that I pay. 6 for 30 min.-I'm not sure if this was one of the listed prices but when I said '30 she replied with that price.

Get into the room and 5 min later this fine ass viet girl comes in. Guessing around age 28. D cup, implants, nice ass, beutiful face, and shoulder length hair. About a 7 overall. She said her name is "Mimi". She does the rub on me for about 5 min and then on the flip she can see my rock hard 7". At this point she smiles and says "You horny boy! " Hahaha. I'm young.-26--so the phrase turned me on even more.

When I was about to ask her how much for FS I got a bit nervous as I only had $ on me. So in desperation I started low. I offered. 6 for FS and hoped she wouldn't get offended! She looked at me funny and then just started giggling and asked if this my first time massage. Playing along I said yes. She put up her hands telling it would be $. 50 for FS. I gave her a playful sad look and then pulled out $ and said this all I have and that she was beutiful and I would be sad all day if I couldn't have her. I charmed her for a couple more mins and then she agreed.-BOOYAH. CBJ, CG, Reverse CG, K9, mish, and then popped on the watermelons.

This was by far the best experience ever had at an AMP. I don't think I'll ever get that deal again though. As I've just looked at other reports that most customers spend $$ there.

Happy amping!

You paid too much -- $1.2 or maybe $1.4 at most for someone exceptional is the usual rate, but we all sometimes get talked into more in the heat of battle. Now you'll know for the future. But your intel is valuable -- prior reports identified M. Spa as strictly legit.

Amp_Man
03-25-09, 23:59
good to know these are the same women. It's amazing the creative names these girls come up with. So funny you mentioned the breath, I did smell Kimchi or something on her breadth...dismissed it and thought she just had diner. :-), so based on her service, anyone else there top her with the same good looks?

Amp_man

Mimi and Sophia are the same woman. She can be quite a handful to handle. She rushes sometimes unless you pay more$$$$$. Yeah, she is cute but her service is lack luster, seems to think that her pussy is made of gold. Her breath smells like a mixture of kimchi and cigarettes.

Iit Chicago
03-26-09, 03:16
This is the first time am posting. Visited the sakura accupressure on miramar road yesterday. Welcomed by a old mamsaan. Went into a small room and lying down and waited for 5-10 mins. A young girl came in. Very petite, but beautiful. Small rack. She started rubbin my back and then flipped me over. She asked me. Do you remember me? . It was the first time I was visiting. She asked me if I wanted everything. I asked how much. She said $. 5. I said how much for just BJ. She said. 6. I bargained and brought it down to. 4. So. 6 for entrance and then. 4 for the BBJ. In all. $ for all. But service was very mechanical. Not sensual at all.

Senior Leche
03-26-09, 12:13
You paid too much -- $1.2 or maybe $1.4 at most for someone exceptional is the usual rate, but we all sometimes get talked into more in the heat of battle. Now you'll know for the future. But your intel is valuable -- prior reports identified M. Spa as strictly legit.

Sorry I mis-read your post. You actually got a great deal!

Box124
03-26-09, 16:30

Had a bad day at work even though its my Friday. I'm cruising ecb and see this massage joint I'm curious about. F it, I go inside. Its 60 for 30 mins. Mamasan answers the door, leads me immediately to a room where she demands the cash. I ask if theres anyone else working tonight and she gets annoyed and snaps back "do I look like I give massages. " Geeze, I guess its a good thing LOL. I get Sunny. Shes older but hot as hell and has great tits and has on a hot outfit. She immediately removes her stockings and all she has on is a short dress and panties. The massage is mediocre, and we make small talk. She does the massage and grazes the pressed fruitbowl several times. She even sits on me for part of the rub down

After like 5 mins, we do the flip and I'm rock hard and she offers the extras. 6 for HJ, $ for BJ, $. 6 for F/s. I only had. 4 on me, but she was hot as hell so I didn't have the will power to just get the HJ so we negotiated the full service. I got it down to $. 4. She tells me she will hold my cellphone as collateral cause theres a liquor store nearby where I can get cash after we do the deed. We do reverse cw, mish and I pop. I get dressed, I hand over the cell phone, its a piece of shit phone so she wants my car keys LOL. I run to the liquor store, get a dr. Pepper and the 100, come back, we laugh.

Overall a great experience, waay too pricey, I'm gonna stick to Tijuana but I just had to have it tonight. Thanks for reading

Sorry if my post sucks, still excited I guess.What amp was this? Where do the providers wear stockings?

Bigmdt
03-27-09, 01:56
Would appreciate any advice via PM thanks!

Taepo Dong
03-27-09, 09:40
Does anybody know where Bobbi/Bobbie, most recently at Shanghai, relocated to?

TIA.

Spunky168
"The Original Taepo Dong"

Dark Knight619
03-27-09, 20:42
What amp was this? Where do the providers wear stockings?Genie spa.

Oreo69
03-27-09, 20:50

Sorry if my post sucks, still excited I guess.So in k-girl massagee school, I guess they teach them to ask for cholateral ?

Oreo69
03-28-09, 14:34
Would appreciate any advice via PM thanks!I've received BBBJ's at both OT and Asia Asia Spa, both in Escondildo.

Now if only they were so lucky as to have swallowed my load.

Gamma Ray 007
03-30-09, 12:37
Sorry I don't have any juicy details, but I get so annoyed when I plan extensively to visit a (relatively) expensive provider and they leave me cooling my heels in the parking lot.

Anyway, last Tuesday I contacted Taylor/Kaelin (http://massagebykaelyn.moonfruit.com/ phone 619-677-6963) and made an appointment for 2:30 on Friday. She has several positive reviews on TER as FBSM (only) which was exactly what I was looking for. I reconfirmed, and got back a voicemail with the address of her condo. Finally, after a 80 mile drive I arrive outside her condo and check my voicemail. Surprise! She's running late--"the cable guy is coming" and could I slip my appointment from 2:30 to 2:45? She didn't pick up her phone in person, and so I--like a chump--waited until 3:00. No phone, no text, no email--no nothing. And my only available hour was burned as I had a firm 4:00 business meeting in SD.

I am annoyed and sad, partly because she sounded like a great provider for my tastes, but the potential relationship is so poisoned now that there's no going back.

So there you have it. I wish a report like this had come up when I first Googled her phone number, so at least the next party will be warned about the possibilities.

Bwetfan
03-30-09, 15:13
Yes, this is my first post, so I realize that nobody may trust me. I was a big poster back in the day (I'm talking Usenet newsgroup) that we called ourselves "hobbyists, " and I had a few dozen reviews posted in TER when it first started out, but that's all past history.

Anyhow, after a long vacation, I'm looking into getting into the massage parlor game again, in a minor form. My question is simple. Which parlors do a particularly good job of a rub and a tug? I'm not looking to push things beyond that at this point in time.

Mr Bater
03-30-09, 20:22
Sorry I don't have any juicy details, but I get so annoyed when I plan extensively to visit a (relatively) expensive provider and they leave me cooling my heels in the parking lot.

Anyway, last Tuesday I contacted Taylor/Kaelin (http://massagebykaelyn.moonfruit.com/ phone 619-677-6963) and made an appointment for 2:30 on Friday. She has several positive reviews on TER as FBSM (only) which was exactly what I was looking for. I reconfirmed, and got back a voicemail with the address of her condo. Finally, after a 80 mile drive I arrive outside her condo and check my voicemail. Surprise! She's running late--"the cable guy is coming" and could I slip my appointment from 2:30 to 2:45? She didn't pick up her phone in person, and so I--like a chump--waited until 3:00. No phone, no text, no email--no nothing. And my only available hour was burned as I had a firm 4:00 business meeting in SD.

I am annoyed and sad, partly because she sounded like a great provider for my tastes, but the potential relationship is so poisoned now that there's no going back.

So there you have it. I wish a report like this had come up when I first Googled her phone number, so at least the next party will be warned about the possibilities.Ray,

On the positive side, you're not out any money and the trip was not wasted. I hope the business meeting went better. Your post is of great service and the rest of us appreciate that. I've been in that place of no phone, no text, no nothing and I'm suppose to have an appointment with a provider. Not fun and a big let down after all the planning and build up. She'll be missing out on a lot more than your appointment.

Mr. Bater

Joe Coodidge
03-30-09, 22:00

So there you have it. I wish a report like this had come up when I first Googled her phone number, so at least the next party will be warned about the possibilities.

Bummer. But these things happen sometimes. She seems pretty cute. I'd give her another chance. Maybe tell her the inconvenience you had to endure. Perhaps she will give you a discount (or a little extra).

Joe

Oreo69
04-01-09, 13:25
Bummer. But these things happen sometimes. She seems pretty cute. I'd give her another chance. Maybe tell her the inconvenience you had to endure. Perhaps she will give you a discount (or a little extra).

JoeShe must be punished. Fuck her hard up the ass, then make her suck it clean.

Giver
04-01-09, 19:28
She must be punished. Fuck her hard up the ass, then make her suck it clean.I second the motion. All those in favour?

(Actually I second the motion that I will go and fuck her in the ass.)

Kelvinb
04-01-09, 21:04
Does anyone know if Gina still works at Genie Spa on El Cajon Blvd? Gina had a pretty big bang me tat on her lower back and had this tremendous ability to contract those special muscles down low. Milking ability.

Kelvinb
04-01-09, 21:19
If you have the chance stop by Asia Spa and play with the spinner Yo Yo. Pretty nice body with some enhanced D's. Standard fair for this recision North County style. 50 plus. 80 Enjoy!

Oreo69
04-02-09, 17:51
I second the motion. All those in favour?

(Actually I second the motion that I will go and fuck her in the ass.)I need a woman who will put on a strap-on dildo and pound my sweet ass.

Oreo69
04-03-09, 15:20
If you have the chance stop by Asia Spa and play with the spinner Yo Yo. Pretty nice body with some enhanced D's. Standard fair for this recision North County style. 50 plus. 80 Enjoy!I like Candy. I wanna make babies with her.

Beglad
04-04-09, 13:16
Bobbie recently moved up to LA where she is working at B. A. Accupressure on Sunset Blvd. I guess her massage license expired in San Diego and she won't be back until September.

Does anybody know where Bobbi/Bobbie, most recently at Shanghai, relocated to?

TIA.

Spunky168

Taepo Dong
04-05-09, 10:32
Bobbie recently moved up to LA where she is working at B. A. Accupressure on Sunset Blvd. I guess her massage license expired in San Diego and she won't be back until September.
Thanks, Beglad. Looks like it's time to hitch up the ride and head up to LA. Much appreciated. If you have a contact for her, please PM me.

Spunky168

Oreo69
04-05-09, 13:13
Thanks, Beglad. Looks like it's time to hitch up the ride and head up to LA. Much appreciated. If you have a contact for her, please PM me.

Spunky168
"The Original Taepo Dong"Doggie, CG, mish. Finally, enough is enough. I pull out, peel off Mr. Condom, crouch over her face, and proceed to shove my manhood down her throat. Pinned down and helpless, she realizes she's just moments away from my dam bursting.

Dark Knight619
04-06-09, 01:03
Blah no updates here. Layoffs at work. Gonna start savin those pennies until this whole things blow over LOL. Things are so bad they killed our cafeteria. No more hot foods!

Oreo69
04-06-09, 13:21
Blah no updates here. Layoffs at work. Gonna start savin those pennies until this whole things blow over LOL. Things are so bad they killed our cafeteria. No more hot foods!And no more hot pussy. I hear that.

Jaropi
04-08-09, 00:51
Toftt Decided to try this place again, thought if they got to know me something better would happen. Waste of time and money massage by Lucy 35 year old thin Chinese girl. Good foreplay on the backside but after the flip mechanical hand job, not allowed to touch anywhere or anything. They are two girls working IF I ever go back there I'll try the other one. I wouldn't waste my time on that girl again.

Blacken Hard
04-09-09, 11:52
What's up gents. I recently gave in to the urges and made a trip to Sakura off of Miramar Rd. I don't like frequenting the AMPs south of RB because the prices are so inflated but I was in the area and in the mood. Damn!

I saw Christina who was extraordinarily enthusiastic. On the flip I tried to bargain down to $, but her smile and persistent stroking of the boys made my negotiating skills weak. Total damage .6 gate $.4 tip. But on to the fun part.
She is a little bit older(early 30's) but a great body. I asked her how she stays fit and she said she rides an exercse bike.(not the only things she rides...) cbj, cg, rcg, doggie, and mish to completion. She was fun and into it the whole time.

Anyone know where I can find any Latinas at an MP around here? Not interested in going South of the border. Preferably of the thick variety.

Mr Bater
04-09-09, 14:38
What's up gents. I recently gave in to the urges and made a trip to Sakura off of Miramar Rd. I don't like frequenting the AMPs south of RB because the prices are so inflated but I was in the area and in the mood. Damn!

I saw Christina who was extraordinarily enthusiastic. On the flip I tried to bargain down to $, but her smile and persistent stroking of the boys made my negotiating skills weak. Total damage .6 gate $.4 tip. But on to the fun part.

She is a little bit older(early 30's) but a great body. I asked her how she stays fit and she said she rides an exercse bike.(not the only things she rides...) cbj, cg, rcg, doggie, and mish to completion. She was fun and into it the whole time.

Anyone know where I can find any Latinas at an MP around here? Not interested in going South of the border. Preferably of the thick variety.Hard Dude,

Latinas can be found plentiful north of the county line. And in an odd twist of geography, the further north you go the more they abound. And cheap, too. In San Bernadino and east LA counties, standard gate is .4 for the half and .8 for all the goodies (and they're happy to get it, too). It's a whole different world up there, if you're willing to travel.

Oreo69
04-09-09, 17:00

Anyone know where I can find any Latinas at an MP around here? Not interested in going South of the border. Preferably of the thick variety.I would've popped by RCG.

SoulSurfing04
04-09-09, 23:54
One of the AMPs in Escondido had at least 3 Latinas working there. Olga, Lucy, and I think Monica. Olga has an unbelievable body, and was know to offer trips to greece, but I think she's gone. Last time I called MMS said they a couple latinas working there, along with some asain girls. I can provide more details in PM.

Anyone know where I can find any Latinas at an MP around here? Not interested in going South of the border. Preferably of the thick variety.

Oreo69
04-10-09, 16:25
One of the AMPs in Escondido had at least 3 Latinas working there. Olga, Lucy, and I think Monica. Olga has an unbelievable body, and was know to offer trips to greece, but I think she's gone. Last time I called MMS said they a couple latinas working there, along with some asain girls. I can provide more details in PM.And what AMP would this be?

John G Smith
04-11-09, 06:05
And what AMP would this be?It's Moonlight I believe?

Oreo69
04-11-09, 12:24
It's Moonlight I believe? Really. The place on Washington? Thanks! I needs me some Hispanic puntango. The one and only time I was there. As I recall, the mamasan was kinda young and looked better than most of the girls there. I ended up with Linda, an oldie but goodie. Maybe this time she can watch while I pound my load into a south-of-the-border flavor. Shit yeah!

Chukichz
04-11-09, 19:18
Moonlight is only a K amp, no latinas. There used to be a latina with really big naturals at the amp on Ash. There is a new one at Ash & Washington that has ads for asian and latinas and the one on Ash south of this one used to have the latina with the big ones.

Roadglide
04-11-09, 21:57
Don't spend your time driving over the bridge to this place. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ths/1118273314.html

It is a massage rip off, you pay and get a massage and NOTHING else. I have been there twice, saw the same provider and nothing.

RG.

John G Smith
04-12-09, 06:40
Really. The place on Washington? Thanks! I needs me some Hispanic puntango. The one and only time I was there. As I recall, the mamasan was kinda young and looked better than most of the girls there. I ended up with Linda, an oldie but goodie. Maybe this time she can watch while I pound my load into a south-of-the-border flavor. Shit yeah!My mistake it's not Moonlight. I've only been to Asia recently and I haven't been to the other Escondido AMPs in awhile so I got the places mixed up. Moonlight did have a pretty hot American/Asian girl with some nice tig bitties a few months ago. But when I called recently mamasan said she was on a long vacation and I don't know if she's back yet.

Oreo69
04-12-09, 22:44
Moonlight is only a K amp, no latinas. There used to be a latina with really big naturals at the amp on Ash. There is a new one at Ash & Washington that has ads for asian and latinas and the one on Ash south of this one used to have the latina with the big ones.Daddy likes the Latinas.

OCTraveler
04-13-09, 04:13
Finally visited Moonlight and sampled the skills of the well-advertised JJ. In addition to all her "extra talents" I have to admit she gives one hell of a massage! I will return.

Jaropi
04-13-09, 19:03
Made another visit to East Vista Way. Had all new girls today, I didn't know any of them. Had some good luck with Amy & Jenny in the past. I got Cindy today, very weird massage she used her knees and legs to massage my back, kinda hurt a little. Flip wasn't all that good she would only flip the boobs out, than complained about touching them. Asked for .4 which I paid but wasn't worth it for a hand job.

Oreo69
04-13-09, 21:18
Finally visited Moonlight and sampled the skills of the well-advertised JJ. In addition to all her "extra talents" I have to admit she gives one hell of a massage! I will return.I always like to look at my watch while I'm thrusting away; time how long I can last.

Lascivious
04-15-09, 00:03
I needed some legit work done. I looked for Convoy Foot and Health but found this place instead. 30 for the hour. The girl at the desk asked me Male or Female, guess which I picked.

She led me past some chairs with a couple of older ladies getting massaged. She motioned for me to sit right next to them even though there were other open chairs. I asked to use the restroom. Upon leaving the restroom my masseuse redirected me into a private room with a door which remained open. She was a little older. Not hot, but not bad looking. I only like the youngest thin ones for HE.

I thought that she may just do my feet but she started on my head, face, neck, then to my feet. She ended up doing my whole body. It was the best by far I’ve ever had, my first legit.

She put my hands over my head and slipped her hips in between them. I didn’t really feel her up but I just left them there touching her. When she did my arms, held out straight, she let my finger rest on her crotch a little. She stroked my middle finger and said my hands were beautiful. WTF?

When doing my legs she let my feet touch her good sized boobs. When doing my thighs she brushed my hard cock just a little. On the reverse flip, over to my stomach, I let her know that I had to adjust myself. She let her inner thighs rub on my elbows.

She then got on my back and let her knees slide down my sides so she was straddling me several times. She lifted my shirt and pulled my pants down just a little. She was not shy about working on my butt a lot too. Everything she did I kind of leaned into. When I was face down and her crotch was in my face I lifted my eyes so she knew I was checking her out. Again, she was not the type that I would have hoped for a HE from but as she was working my feet and hands I found myself wishing she was working my joint like that.

She really got into it. At the end she was out of breath and exhausted. She worked me over but good. I didn’t want to get up. I can’t believe I tipped her 20 but she worked really hard. I think she went a little over an hour. Better than a HE? Not quite but really good. Maybe next time she’ll shut the door…

Foore
04-15-09, 12:07
I needed some legit work done. I looked for Convoy Foot and Health but found this place instead. 30 for the hour. The girl at the desk asked me Male or Female, guess which I picked.

She led me past some chairs with a couple of older ladies getting massaged. She motioned for me to sit right next to them even though there were other open chairs. I asked to use the restroom. Upon leaving the restroom my masseuse redirected me into a private room with a door which remained open. She was a little older. Not hot, but not bad looking. I only like the youngest thin ones for HE.

I thought that she may just do my feet but she started on my head, face, neck, then to my feet. She ended up doing my whole body. It was the best by far I’ve ever had, my first legit.

She put my hands over my head and slipped her hips in between them. I didn’t really feel her up but I just left them there touching her. When she did my arms, held out straight, she let my finger rest on her crotch a little. She stroked my middle finger and said my hands were beautiful. WTF?

When doing my legs she let my feet touch her good sized boobs. When doing my thighs she brushed my hard cock just a little. On the reverse flip, over to my stomach, I let her know that I had to adjust myself. She let her inner thighs rub on my elbows.

She then got on my back and let her knees slide down my sides so she was straddling me several times. She lifted my shirt and pulled my pants down just a little. She was not shy about working on my butt a lot too. Everything she did I kind of leaned into. When I was face down and her crotch was in my face I lifted my eyes so she knew I was checking her out. Again, she was not the type that I would have hoped for a HE from but as she was working my feet and hands I found myself wishing she was working my joint like that.

She really got into it. At the end she was out of breath and exhausted. She worked me over but good. I didn’t want to get up. I can’t believe I tipped her 20 but she worked really hard. I think she went a little over an hour. Better than a HE? Not quite but really good. Maybe next time she’ll shut the door…

Sometimes the tease is just as hot... kinda like banging a girl with her skirt still on, just pulled up over her back... or stockings and high heels... or nailing her after simply pushing her panties to the side.. I agree, that is a great story. I had an experience like that before at a "legit" place.. she saw my boner, and I asked her to touch it. She said she wouldnt, but didnt mind if I did it myself. It was hot jacking while she stared me in the eyes....

Praetorian
04-17-09, 00:33
Hello,

I will be traveling to San Diego on business in a few weeks and would like some recommendations. I have never visited an AMP and would like some suggestions on where I can get lucky on a first visit.

I have been checking out the reports, but any additional help would be greatly appreciated. If you prefer, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

Blacken Hard
04-17-09, 11:49

There are now 3 of these places located in Mira Mesa. The newest one being in the local mall(Zenspa). After reading your post I think I'll have to give it a shot.....the cost is significantly less than a 'regular' AMP and I could really use a good massage. I was at this one place seeing Yuri right at closing a few weeks ago. She was going to send me away until I said, "Good night, Yuri" at which point she asked if I knew her, and I positively replied. We got to the room and because of time restraints there was only a two minute massage then straight to the deed. That made me realize how much the massage really enhances the experience.

Immortal247
04-17-09, 19:14
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm pretty new to the AMP game and have only had a handful of experience at Nikki's in San Francisco (hot tea! ) as well as some HR at a spa in NYC. I've been coming to San Diego a lot and figured I'd give one a try here. After reading reviews for a few days and mulling my options, I decided to give OT in Escondido a try.

I read about two years worth of reviews, and it seemed as though CiCi was the way to go. I had no idea what she looked like--they could have sent in a three-fingered dwarf and I would have assumed that it was her. But I called ahead and made an appointment today actually and cruised in, not knowing what to expect.

First of all, this place is tucked right in the corner of a pretty high-traffic strip mall. Kind of a strange spot if you ask me. But once I walked in, I was greeted by the extremely friendly Mamasan who asked if I had called earlier. Said yes, she led me through the gate and into a very dimly lit room. She asked how long I wanted, I said 30 minutes and gave her the standard house fee (. 5). She asked if I had been there before, and I said yes. About a year ago.

Stripped, hung out for a while and in walked in Cici about five minutes later. She is attractive, I'd say in her mid to late thirties, with about shoulder length black hair. When she walked in she said "good to see you again baby! " (Keep in mind I never in my life had seen this woman) and gave me a huge hug and threw my towel to the floor. She then grabbed my face and told me how handsome it was, and then subsequently started grabbing my biceps and pecs and subsequently telling me that my chest was bigger than hers. I was a little nervous and even more weirded out by this time, and she stood there and gave me an awkward kiss on the lips (I don't have any interest in DFK).

She kept on slapping my back as I stood there awkwardly and feeling my neck, back, and butt. Finally she knelt down and gave my completely flaccid penis a kiss and told me to lie on my stomach.

Then she began five minutes of probably the crappiest massage I've had in my life. With one hand firmly on my nutsack, she rubbed my back the same way my mom used to when I was a kid and had the stomach flu (the back part, not the nutsack). She kept on cooing and moaning softly, and her light touch was definitely giving me some pretty good wood. Finally, as I was shifting uncomfortably trying to balance myself on my erection, she told me to turn around.

She then asked me what I wanted. An HJ, BJ, or "everything. " At this point I could have just gotten an HJ and been just as happy, but I've never had FS before and really wanted to try it out. So I said everything.

She began to slowly jack me off while licking my balls and that spot underneath it. I hadn't had sex in about a month and hadn't jerked off in about three days, so I quickly knew that I was headed for a short and possibly embarassing experience. I tried doing the normal things (thinking of my Mom and Dad having sex, thinking of lions and elephants in the jungle), but I knew that it wouldn't be too long before three days of baby batter came spurting out like Old Faithful. As she continued to suck my balls, she also stripped and slipped a condom on with her mouth. She then stripped naked (has a nice shaved pussy and cute little B-cups titties) and stood over me.

She grabbed my dick with one hand and eased herself on to me in the CG position. Damn, her pussy felt like a teenage ballet dancer's! I've been with a decent number of girls, but wow, this chick has Kegel muscles and control to boot. Within 20 seconds she was on top of me grinding me as hard as she could. Within 30 seconds I, sadly, had exploded and filled the condom with cum. And, to save face, I faked that I had cum about a minute later.

I was pretty embarassed as I knew this was going to happen. I had psyched myself out so much to go see an AMP that I knew that this over-psyching would wreak havoc on my stamina. And it did. As I muttered an apology and my face turned red, she laughed, told me it was "no big deal, " and that she liked it (right).

She cleaned me up, placed a really really hot towel on my sensitive and embarassed penis, had me flip on my stomach, and gave me another five minutes of a "massage. "

When time was up, I stood up and she started grabbing my body again. At this point I just wanted to get the hell outta Dodge, so I put my clothes on and tipped her 1 $, even though we had NOT discussed price or anything. She didn't count the money and just stuffed it into her pocket, so I guess she assumed that it was the same amount as last time (funny thing is, there was no last time).

I grabbed a piece of candy and walked out into the bright midday sun, balls emptied but a tad embarassed.

I would definitely go again, but next time. I'm not saving up for three days.

Total damage = 1. 5 (and my ego).

Hey Tim
04-17-09, 22:44
Stopped by one of the places on Engineer in Kearny Mesa for a massage today. Had been to another place on Engineer several times.- but it is totally legit (but totally a bargain for 60 minutes of massaging bliss).

Anyhow, found this other place. It was much more AMP'y. Walked in, was taken to the room, paid the fee, laid down. She gave a decent (not great) massage for 20 minutes while I felt her legs. (Wow.- great legs! ) I'd get a little too close to the goods and she'd pull away, but she didn't seem to mind me rubbing her legs while she massaged me. About a minute before the flip the tone of the massage went from "real massage" to her dragging her fingernails up and down my body, and running her hair across my back. H-e-l-l-o. Flipped and got the same treatment on the front.

Put her hand where it counts and she rubbed it and moved on. I moved her hand back and she pulled the same move again. I let her wander for a minute and returned her hand to where I wanted it, wrapped it around me, and made the stroking motion. She reached back and put plenty of oil on her hands, and game on. A decent HJ to end a decent massage.

Her name was Christina (? ). Said she was from Hawaii. 40/40 for the half hr.

Lascivious
04-18-09, 01:21
I wondered why I got so many PM's about the name of my legit place. I posted my review on another mp review site as well. I put the name of the place in the title on that site and forgot it on this site. I wasn't trying to hold out.

It is Happy Foot Massage at 4685 Convoy Street.

I saw a younger, thinner girl on my way out as well. I want to go back and try another girl but you know how they get. Plus multiple sessions are the best way to get extras.

Since she's not really that great looking I think I would rather get a legit one from her and a happy ending from a young, thin girl somewhere else that's a sure thing anyway. But like I said, if she worked my joint like she worked my feet and hands it would be hot. I must admit that I was wishing she would give me a little tug under the towel.

If I do see her again I might only tip 5 or 10 if she doesn't get friendlier, sort of as a hint that I expect more. She does work really hard though.

She gave me a card with her name written on it. She was making a point of motioning to something at the front desk (due to her language barrier) on my way out. I think she just wanted me to be sure to ask for her. The girl at the front desk looked at her weird and said "okay". She gave me a puzzled look, sort of like “whatever”. I'll probably go back soon.

Foore
04-18-09, 07:08
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm pretty new to the AMP game and have only had a handful of experience at Nikki's in San Francisco (hot tea! ) as well as some HR at a spa in NYC. I've been coming to San Diego a lot and figured I'd give one a try here. After reading reviews for a few days and mulling my options, I decided to give OT in Escondido a try.

I read about two years worth of reviews, and it seemed as though CiCi was the way to go. I had no idea what she looked like--they could have sent in a three-fingered dwarf and I would have assumed that it was her. But I called ahead and made an appointment today actually and cruised in, not knowing what to expect.

First of all, this place is tucked right in the corner of a pretty high-traffic strip mall. Kind of a strange spot if you ask me. But once I walked in, I was greeted by the extremely friendly Mamasan who asked if I had called earlier. Said yes, she led me through the gate and into a very dimly lit room. She asked how long I wanted, I said 30 minutes and gave her the standard house fee (. 5). She asked if I had been there before, and I said yes. About a year ago.

Stripped, hung out for a while and in walked in Cici about five minutes later. She is attractive, I'd say in her mid to late thirties, with about shoulder length black hair. When she walked in she said "good to see you again baby! " (Keep in mind I never in my life had seen this woman) and gave me a huge hug and threw my towel to the floor. She then grabbed my face and told me how handsome it was, and then subsequently started grabbing my biceps and pecs and subsequently telling me that my chest was bigger than hers. I was a little nervous and even more weirded out by this time, and she stood there and gave me an awkward kiss on the lips (I don't have any interest in DFK).

She kept on slapping my back as I stood there awkwardly and feeling my neck, back, and butt. Finally she knelt down and gave my completely flaccid penis a kiss and told me to lie on my stomach.

Then she began five minutes of probably the crappiest massage I've had in my life. With one hand firmly on my nutsack, she rubbed my back the same way my mom used to when I was a kid and had the stomach flu (the back part, not the nutsack). She kept on cooing and moaning softly, and her light touch was definitely giving me some pretty good wood. Finally, as I was shifting uncomfortably trying to balance myself on my erection, she told me to turn around.

She then asked me what I wanted. An HJ, BJ, or "everything. " At this point I could have just gotten an HJ and been just as happy, but I've never had FS before and really wanted to try it out. So I said everything.

She began to slowly jack me off while licking my balls and that spot underneath it. I hadn't had sex in about a month and hadn't jerked off in about three days, so I quickly knew that I was headed for a short and possibly embarassing experience. I tried doing the normal things (thinking of my Mom and Dad having sex, thinking of lions and elephants in the jungle), but I knew that it wouldn't be too long before three days of baby batter came spurting out like Old Faithful. As she continued to suck my balls, she also stripped and slipped a condom on with her mouth. She then stripped naked (has a nice shaved pussy and cute little B-cups titties) and stood over me.

She grabbed my dick with one hand and eased herself on to me in the CG position. Damn, her pussy felt like a teenage ballet dancer's! I've been with a decent number of girls, but wow, this chick has Kegel muscles and control to boot. Within 20 seconds she was on top of me grinding me as hard as she could. Within 30 seconds I, sadly, had exploded and filled the condom with cum. And, to save face, I faked that I had cum about a minute later.

I was pretty embarassed as I knew this was going to happen. I had psyched myself out so much to go see an AMP that I knew that this over-psyching would wreak havoc on my stamina. And it did. As I muttered an apology and my face turned red, she laughed, told me it was "no big deal, " and that she liked it (right).

She cleaned me up, placed a really really hot towel on my sensitive and embarassed penis, had me flip on my stomach, and gave me another five minutes of a "massage. "

When time was up, I stood up and she started grabbing my body again. At this point I just wanted to get the hell outta Dodge, so I put my clothes on and tipped her 1 $, even though we had NOT discussed price or anything. She didn't count the money and just stuffed it into her pocket, so I guess she assumed that it was the same amount as last time (funny thing is, there was no last time).

I grabbed a piece of candy and walked out into the bright midday sun, balls emptied but a tad embarassed.

1. There's parking in the back. That lessens the embarrassment of walking into the place.

2. Don't sweat the embarrassment. They don't care. As a matter of fact, your mentality of being afraid of embarrassment may have taken away from your experience. Just chill, get your nut (regardless of how long it takes), and bail. Really, they don't want you lasting 30 minutes... hehe

3. Cece is the bomb.

John G Smith
04-18-09, 08:26
1. There's parking in the back. That lessens the embarrassment of walking into the place.

"Lessens" is the keyword. Even in the back parking lot there is some laundry mat activity or something where you'll have families carrying clothes baskets.

2. Don't sweat the embarrassment. They don't care. As a matter of fact, your mentality of being afraid of embarrassment may have taken away from your experience. Just chill, get your nut (regardless of how long it takes), and bail. Really, they don't want you lasting 30 minutes... hehe

Don't be embarrassed at all. These women aren't your girlfriend. In fact, they prefer if you finish quickly because it means they have to do less work for your $. Often times, you'll get annoyed looks and complaints from the girls if you take too long to bust. I personally find it more awkward when I take too long rather than cumming too fast.

But like I said, you don't need to impress these girls with your sexual prowess. You're paying them. So as long as you are satisfied don't fret about the rest.

3. Cece is the bomb.Indeed. I haven't seen her in about 3-4 years, but good memories. Though it's funny (and a bit disturbing) how I've shared the same girl with a bunch of anonymous strangers on a message board and probably half of san diego. Just a little reminder to be safe.

Mandingosd
04-19-09, 17:04
Stopped by one of the places on Engineer in Kearny Mesa for a massage today. Had been to another place on Engineer several times.- but it is totally legit (but totally a bargain for 60 minutes of massaging bliss).

Anyhow, found this other place. It was much more AMP'y. Walked in, was taken to the room, paid the fee, laid down. She gave a decent (not great) massage for 20 minutes while I felt her legs. (Wow.- great legs! ) I'd get a little too close to the goods and she'd pull away, but she didn't seem to mind me rubbing her legs while she massaged me. About a minute before the flip the tone of the massage went from "real massage" to her dragging her fingernails up and down my body, and running her hair across my back. H-e-l-l-o. Flipped and got the same treatment on the front.

Put her hand where it counts and she rubbed it and moved on. I moved her hand back and she pulled the same move again. I let her wander for a minute and returned her hand to where I wanted it, wrapped it around me, and made the stroking motion. She reached back and put plenty of oil on her hands, and game on. A decent HJ to end a decent massage.

Her name was Christina (? ). Said she was from Hawaii. 40/40 for the half hr.Do you have a name and/or address for this place? I would love to check it out on lunch.

Hey Tim
04-20-09, 00:41
Do you have a name and/or address for this place? I would love to check it out on lunch. Seems like the etiquette here is to not give out addresses/phone numbers.

That said, there's lots of good information in my last post by which one could check the typical advertising venues of these kinds of establishments, and find it without a problem. That is, after all, how I found it.

Vitrea
04-20-09, 23:55
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. ......

Immortal247,

Excellent first review. Keep up the good writing.

BTW, what is OT? I recently posted on your area AMPs. I do not remember OT.

THX

-V

Joe Coodidge
04-21-09, 01:19
Immortal247,

Excellent first review. Keep up the good writing.

BTW, what is OT? I recently posted on your area AMPs. I do not remember OT.

THX

-V

OT = Oriental Therapy...

Joe

Frank De Vito
04-21-09, 14:31
Seems like the etiquette here is to not give out addresses / phone numbers.

That said, there's lots of good information in my last post by which one could check the typical advertising venues of these kinds of establishments, and find it without a problem. That is, after all, how I found it.Are there 106 good reasons to visit this establishment?

LuvumBare
04-21-09, 17:47
I am looking for an AMP, table shower if possible. FS is not a requirement.
Staying near Shelter Island and have a car.

Please answer with PM to keep the confidentiality.
'bare

Joblo007
04-23-09, 00:31
I wondered why I got so many PM's about the name of my legit place. I posted my review on another mp review site as well. I put the name of the place in the title on that site and forgot it on this site. I wasn't trying to hold out.

It is Happy Foot Massage at 4685 Convoy Street.

I saw a younger, thinner girl on my way out as well. I want to go back and try another girl but you know how they get. Plus multiple sessions are the best way to get extras.

Since she's not really that great looking I think I would rather get a legit one from her and a happy ending from a young, thin girl somewhere else that's a sure thing anyway. But like I said, if she worked my joint like she worked my feet and hands it would be hot. I must admit that I was wishing she would give me a little tug under the towel.

If I do see her again I might only tip 5 or 10 if she doesn't get friendlier, sort of as a hint that I expect more. She does work really hard though.

She gave me a card with her name written on it. She was making a point of motioning to something at the front desk (due to her language barrier) on my way out. I think she just wanted me to be sure to ask for her. The girl at the front desk looked at her weird and said "okay". She gave me a puzzled look, sort of like “whatever”. I'll probably go back soon.

Tried it on Sunday. Must be hit or miss because I got nada - and I mean nada. Even the massage itself was rough. Oh well, at least it wasn't a big monetary loss.

Lascivious
04-24-09, 02:23
Who did you get? Did you get the private room? Was she at least cute?

That sucks that you didn't even get a good massage. For a good legit session go for Lisa, she really works. Maybe I just don't know what a great massage should be but I loved it.

Bolthead
04-24-09, 05:55
Unfortunately, it opens at 9PM at night; or I would check it out. $40 for a girls time; tho it sounds like it definitely caters to Asian Gentlemen! I want to go check this place out now! Sounds kinda fun.

Me and some buddies were prolly going to head to cheetahs or something this weekend but a hostess bar would be a nice change of pace!

Lascivious
04-24-09, 21:57
I've been to hostess clubs in LA in the past. I had some really good times at a few of them. Slow dances with heavy grinding, many turning into a wall dances with them in a standing doggie position grinding away. Then finding a quiet cuddle spot for a cozy hand job session. Most were availabel for after hour dates.

The one here dosen't sound like that kind of party.

Jason619
04-25-09, 13:21
Went here around 7:30 pm after a long stressful day at work. Had been there once before and received a pretty decent massage with no extras. This time was different. Paid 60 for a half hour massage which actually lasted for about 45mins. The masseuse looked like she was older, maybe in her 40's, she wasn't really what I was hoping for when the thought to go again entered my brain, but I was content with just a good massage at this point in time. She gave a very good massage on my back, hit up all the spots I wanted then on the flip did a decent job, focused heavily on my chest then abdomen, when she noticed I was sporting some wood she smiled and removed the towel. Began lightly stroking asking how it felt, I nodded for more and she got her oil and went to town. I tipped a few Jacksons's (Corrected!) and left very satisfied. She wasn't a model or even what I would consider average in looks, but it was a great massage and felt great to get a HJ finish. I'd recommend this place for a good massage at the very least, probably more since they realize times are slow and people need a good stress relief.

Lascivious
04-25-09, 20:12
I think you got your dead Presidents mixed up. I'm hoping you meant Jacksons.

Come on, Jackson is the mod of this site.

Jason619
04-25-09, 20:38
Yeah meant Jackson's ooops

Lascivious
04-27-09, 01:17
I saw a sign for Zenspa, Foot Massage: 25/hr. It's in a very quiet open food court, in a strip mall off Mira Mesa and Camino Ruiz. I told the desk girl that I didn't have time for a full hr. After some persuasion on my part she offered me 15/hhr.

It's a pretty nice place. It had a row of chairs with one older woman getting rubbed by a male massuse. Flat screen had The Young and the Restless on with new age music in the background.

Out comes my masseuse and...Cue the music for the shower scene in psycho...reeen, reeen, reeen, reeen...it's a GUY!

At this point I panic, I don't want to be rude but now way in hell I'm letting a dude rub me. I ask if there is anyone else. He seems as though he doesn’t know what I'm saying. I ended up getting an older, in no way hot, lady.

She did an okay job and kept pressing me to go for the full body in the private area next time. She was really giving me the hard sell. I got nothing but a legit vibe from the place but she kept telling me that the private room is so much better. She gave me her card but I didn't keep it. I saw a younger girl come out to get something out of the little fridge but I didn't get a good look at her. Overall 15 + 5 for the half hr was great for my tired feet.

Joe Coodidge
04-27-09, 07:53
I saw a sign for Zenspa, Foot Massage: 25/hr. It's in a very quiet open food court, in a strip mall off Mira Mesa and Camino Ruiz. I told the desk girl that I didn't have time for a full hr. After some persuasion on my part she offered me 15/hhr.

It's a pretty nice place. It had a row of chairs with one older woman getting rubbed by a male massuse. Flat screen had The Young and the Restless on with new age music in the background.

Out comes my masseuse and...Cue the music for the shower scene in psycho...reeen, reeen, reeen, reeen...it's a GUY!

At this point I panic, I don't want to be rude but now way in hell I'm letting a dude rub me. I ask if there is anyone else. He seems as though he doesn’t know what I'm saying. I ended up getting an older, in no way hot, lady.

She did an okay job and kept pressing me to go for the full body in the private area next time. She was really giving me the hard sell. I got nothing but a legit vibe from the place but she kept telling me that the private room is so much better. She gave me her card but I didn't keep it. I saw a younger girl come out to get something out of the little fridge but I didn't get a good look at her. Overall 15 + 5 for the half hr was great for my tired feet.

For the most part, these foot massage places are strictly legit. And they seem to be popping up everywhere. If you are looking for a quick neck or back relief you can't beat the price. But good luck on trying to get a happy ending...

Joe

Lascivious
04-28-09, 01:00
No doubt. I was not looking for a HE there.

However, if you read other reports, some have gotten a HE at these new spots like the one on convoy.

As for luck; believe me, if I want a sure thing I know were to get it.

Joblo007
04-28-09, 02:47
Who did you get? Did you get the private room? Was she at least cute?

That sucks that you didn't even get a good massage. For a good legit session go for Lisa, she really works. Maybe I just don't know what a great massage should be but I loved it.

I didn't get her name. Oh well. At least it didn't cost me too much cash - glad someone else enjoyed it and had better luck.

Frank De Vito
05-05-09, 21:56
They've been advertising pretty heavy in CL, so I thought: what the hell?

When I first showed at approx 2:30 pm I trolled the parking lot looking for the appointed storefront. Altogether too many guys hanging out. I. E. Day laborers, drifters, people visiting the post office across the street, some guy strutting around in "fighting stance". Jeez.

Also, please note around that time the school bus drops off the little darlin's just a few yards west of the operative location. Too much of an audience for this cowpoke, so I cruised up Escondido Blvd (this is Vista, don't forget) about 2 blocks and got a pitcher of MGD at that great Italian place while cooling my jets.

An hour later, I gave it another try. "Beer courage" took me straight to the storefront. Parked, got out, couldn't give a damn who saw me, and entered.

Got Anna. Overall, it was just OK. Table shower was included with the half hour tariff. Nice attention to the nether regions. In the room and on the table, decent massage again with nice attention to the boys.

Flip, tease, oil. Oy-vey! A little too quick for my liking. She was cool with Julius Ceaser and the Roman hands, but I was in-and-out in 20 mins.

. 4 +. 4. Not bad. Not great. Just OK. Feelin' just a bit short-changed (use your judgement here. Is this the beer talking? ) So I headed south. Which leads me to my next report.

(To be con't)

Frank De Vito
05-05-09, 22:08
106. Office building. Be aware that there is no bathroom. You are directed to used the oiutside restroom for the building. Which, by the way, is not cool in sandals and a terry cloth bath towel.

So show up clean.

I got there just before 6:00. Nice gals, real polite. I was directed to a room and in walked Sunny. She actually gave a decent massage. On the flip she was cool with Stanley searching for Livingston. But she also gives the impression she's kind of innocent. Which I like.

On the flip she had to be convinced. That's OK, but that baby oil on the side table isn't going to apply itself, now is it? Having shaken hands with Mr. Lincoln she was very sweet, offering to continue the massage portion and asking if I'd like some bottled water. Naw, I drawled, I have to git.

. 4 +. 4, same as Postal Road in Vista. Not bad at all. I enjoyed 106 and, McArthur-like, I shall return!

Mandingosd
05-10-09, 12:54
I got there just before 6:00. Nice gals, real polite. I was directed to a room and in walked Sunny. She actually gave a decent massage. On the flip she was cool with Stanley searching for Livingston. But she also gives the impression she's kind of innocent. Which I like. Frank,

Any info on the age of these girls.

I don't mind older but just want to know what I am walking into.

Jason619
05-10-09, 20:02
Frank,

Any info on the age of these girls.

I don't mind older but just want to know what I am walking into.I've only seen 2 girls at this place, both of which were over 45, one was probably in her 50's. They don't look very appealing whatsoever.

JPF
05-11-09, 17:23
I've only seen 2 girls at this place, both of which were over 45, one was probably in her 50's. They don't look very appealing whatsoever.

They have hired a couple of new women, Sunny (or Sunshine, that was the name she gave me) is one of them. They are also older. I won't hazard a guess but they are well over 30.

Oreo69
05-11-09, 18:40
Which is better: Mexican puntang or Asian puntang?

D Cooper76
05-12-09, 17:36
Which is better: Mexican puntang or Asian puntang?Asian,

More specifically, Viet and Thai.

Charterman
05-13-09, 00:17
Asian,

More specifically, Viet and Thai.Seattle used to have this place with the hottest Viet girls I've ever seen and I normally love me some white honies (Avalon for those in the know). They got busted about 6 months ago and the girls scattered. Sad day for us traveling mongers.

Oreo69
05-13-09, 00:39
Asian,

More specifically, Viet and Thai.Asian is Asian and Mex is Mex.

Member #2041
05-13-09, 00:59
Asian,

More specifically, Viet and Thai.
Don't ignore Filipino as well

Jaropi
05-13-09, 01:09
They've been advertising pretty heavy in CL, so I thought: what the hell?

When I first showed at approx 2:30 pm I trolled the parking lot looking for the appointed storefront. Altogether too many guys hanging out. I. E. Day laborers, drifters, people visiting the post office across the street, some guy strutting around in "fighting stance". Jeez.

Also, please note around that time the school bus drops off the little darlin's just a few yards west of the operative location. Too much of an audience for this cowpoke, so I cruised up Escondido Blvd (this is Vista, don't forget) about 2 blocks and got a pitcher of MGD at that great Italian place while cooling my jets.

An hour later, I gave it another try. "Beer courage" took me straight to the storefront. Parked, got out, couldn't give a damn who saw me, and entered.

Got Anna. Overall, it was just OK. Table shower was included with the half hour tariff. Nice attention to the nether regions. In the room and on the table, decent massage again with nice attention to the boys.

Flip, tease, oil. Oy-vey! A little too quick for my liking. She was cool with Julius Ceaser and the Roman hands, but I was in-and-out in 20 mins.

. 4 +. 4. Not bad. Not great. Just OK. Feelin' just a bit short-changed (use your judgement here. Is this the beer talking? ) So I headed south. Which leads me to my next report.

(To be con't)You must have looked like a child molester trolling the playground. What are you ashamed of, your at a medical facility having a medical procedure performed by a licensed professional. Charge it on your MasterCard, keep the receipt and deduct it from your taxes as a medical expense. That is what I do.

Oreo69
05-13-09, 11:53
Don't ignore Filipino as wellI adore Filipino women. Beautiful, and born sex machines - although most are quite bitchy.

D Cooper76
05-13-09, 15:26
Asian is Asian and Mex is Mex.Oreo, are you off your meds?

D Cooper76
05-13-09, 15:27
Don't ignore Filipino as wellGood point, Filipinas can be choice as well.

D Cooper76
05-13-09, 15:39
Seattle used to have this place with the hottest Viet girls I've ever seen and I normally love me some white honies (Avalon for those in the know). They got busted about 6 months ago and the girls scattered. Sad day for us traveling mongers.Yep, Seattle is where I got my Viet fixation. Sorry to hear about Avalon, they rotated chicks with Aloha Tanning, Sunset Tanning, and a few other which I forget, but there was a huge bust a few years ago and they all got shuttered. But that was after I moved down here.

I got pretty close with a few girls from Aloha. I was helping one sweety with her imigration issues and what not, and for my trouble I got to see her a few times a week no charge. Sometimes I'd stay over at her place or she at mine. I don't know how many times she and I would go out for Pho/dinner then to the club and meet up with about 4 or 5 of her stunning coworkers, and I didn't have to foot the bill every time, more often than not one of the girls would want to flaunt her independence and pay for the whole nights activities. It was a sweet sweet time.

It was tough for her at first. All the new girls had no choice but to live at the parlors. But within a year this girl had her own apartment and mercedes.

I miss those days.

Frank De Vito
05-13-09, 20:59
Joropi, not to make a big deal out of it but I don't appreciate the "child molestor" comment. That's not something for us to joke about and furthermore I'm saying if there's kids in the area, that's not the time to be going to the place.

You would be doing me a favor if you deleted your comment. Thanks.

And Mandingosd, regarding Engineer Road, yes they are older gals. If not '50s then certainly late '30s or '40s.

Oreo69
05-13-09, 21:47
Oreo, are you off your meds?By meds do you mean the antibiotics for all my STD's ??

Dark Knight619
05-14-09, 00:41
Any MPs with white chicks?

Ready for something new :D

Charterman
05-14-09, 01:42
So I had an itch that had to be scrathed and I headed over to OT. It was my first time there as I'm not a FS guy.- more like DATY than anything else. Anyway, I called ahead and said that I had been there years ago and saw Tammy (yes, that was obviously a lie). The MMS said, "Oh, it been long time. She no here for 5 or 6 years. " I know I said. Anyway, told them I would be there near closing time as I was coming from downtown SD from a dinner meeting. I get there and get placed in a room. Before the MMS leaves, I ask the name of my provider and I get Jenny. Well, I had a GF names Jenny in jr high school so I think to myself, "that's cool. " As I typically do, I RTFF and I lay out enough cash to cover the services I intend to get (. 8 for a BBBJ and DATY) in plain view, right by the nightstand. Well when Jenny gets there, I start fondling the goods. I move my head down to the honey pot and she tells me "Not about. " I'm like WTF? ! ? ! I want to get the taste of 3 single malt scotches off my breath with some pussy-stink and you tell me you're on the rag! Again, "WTF? ! " Anyway, so she's got me in both hands stroking me off and I'm like, well just give it a go. I get a CBJ with lots of fondling. I busted a nut faster than I would've wanted and I wanted to finish on her titties but couldn't get the hat off quick enough.

So a couple of questions:

1. Should I stop putting cash in plain view until I know what I'm getting? I usually put it out so they know what I'm looking for but it this case, the cash was gone before I could've pulled down a twenty-spot (I would've only paid. 6 if I was getting a CBJ w/o DATY)

2. Was she really on the rag or was that some BS? I've never had that happen before so I tend to believe she was telling the truth. Then again, I'd like to think Manny Ramirez is telling the truth, too.

Volvos40
05-14-09, 09:47
Staying at Sheraton tonight (Thursday).

Anything in walking distance?

Ruprecht
05-14-09, 14:57
The few times I've left visible cash I've gotten less mileage. Better to use the other well known signals and see how it goes.

Oreo69
05-14-09, 21:13
So I had an itch that had to be scrathed and I headed over to OT. It was my first time there as I'm not a FS guy.. More like DATY than anything else. Anyway, I called ahead and said that I had been there years ago and saw Tammy (yes, that was obviously a lie). The MMS said, "Oh, it been long time. She no here for 5 or 6 years. " I know I said. Anyway, told them I would be there near closing time as I was coming from downtown SD from a dinner meeting. I get there and get placed in a room. Before the MMS leaves, I ask the name of my provider and I get Jenny. Well, I had a GF names Jenny in jr high school so I think to myself, "that's cool. " As I typically do, I RTFF and I lay out enough cash to cover the services I intend to get (. 8 for a BBBJ and DATY) in plain view, right by the nightstand. Well when Jenny gets there, I start fondling the goods. I move my head down to the honey pot and she tells me "Not about. " I'm like WTF? ! I want to get the taste of 3 single malt scotches off my breath with some pussy-stink and you tell me you're on the rag! Again, "WTF? ! " Anyway, so she's got me in both hands stroking me off and I'm like, well just give it a go. I get a CBJ with lots of fondling. I busted a nut faster than I would've wanted and I wanted to finish on her titties but couldn't get the hat off quick enough.

1. Should I stop putting cash in plain view until I know what I'm getting? I usually put it out so they know what I'm looking for but it this case, the cash was gone before I could've pulled down a twenty-spot (I would've only paid. 6 if I was getting a CBJ w/o DATY)

2. Was she really on the rag or was that some BS? I've never had that happen before so I tend to believe she was telling the truth. Then again, I'd like to think Manny Ramirez is telling the truth, too.I'd always wanted to check out Jenny at OT. Is she hot? How old is she?

Jaropi
05-15-09, 00:18
Joropi, not to make a big deal out of it but I don't appreciate the "child molestor" comment. That's not something for us to joke about and furthermore I'm saying if there's kids in the area, that's not the time to be going to the place.

You would be doing me a favor if you deleted your comment. Thanks.

And Mandingosd, regarding Engineer Road, yes they are older gals. If not '50s then certainly late '30s or '40s.I apologize for my inappropriate comment. It was a poor and tasteless example. Myself I don 't feel like I have to sneak into any place of business kids or no kids. Bars, liquor stores and smoke shops are a far worse example for our children.

Jaropi
05-15-09, 01:46
Here is a link so you may better understand what me meant....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

CCI apologized for my remark it was in very poor taste, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, but painting a word picture. Maybe at my age I could care less who sees me. Is it common practice in this forum to try to be incognito upon entering an AMP. If so how do you get out undetected.

John G Smith
05-15-09, 05:52

Until recently, I used to always put the cash in plain view at the beginning. I did this not only to indicate what I wanted but to also reduce verbal negotiations in the rare case that my conversion might be recorded. Just let the money talk.

The downside to putting the money down first is that you're committing your cash to a girl you may have never seen before. This is why I stopped. I would get a girl I had never seen or heard before that didn't look that good, yet I was stuck with .6-.8 on the table when I would have preferred just to put down .4 or nothing.

So nowadays I usually pay after. Typically you get more bang for the buck and you can save some money if the girl is unsightly. But it's still useful sometimes to pay upfront if you're completely new to an AMP with no recon info. Putting down money first pretty much guarantees you'll get some kind of extras and they'll waive their "legit massage for first-timers" rule.

2. Was she really on the rag or was that some BS? I've never had that happen before so I tend to believe she was telling the truth. Then again, I'd like to think Manny Ramirez is telling the truth, too.

IMO, at F/S AMPs they typically don't work when they're on the rag since they'll annoy their regulars. But Rub&Tug AMPs they're more likely to work when they're on the rag since it doesn't really affect the services they provide.

This is just from anecdotal evidence but it seems about right to me.

John G Smith
05-15-09, 06:03
Is it common practice in this forum to try to be incognito upon entering an AMP. If so how do you get out undetected.

When I first started AMP mongering several years ago, I was really sensitive to the surroundings aound the AMP. Nowadays I'm not quite as paranoid, but I still prefer to go incognito if possible depending on the neighborhood.

That said I dont think you can really go in and out of an AMP completely undetected. My advice if there are people around just walk with your head high and walk at a slow casual pace. It only becomes a walk of shame if you have your head down and you're speed walking to your car.

Senior Leche
05-15-09, 13:38
Staying at Sheraton tonight (Thursday).

Anything in walking distance?

Nothing within walking distance. Your shortest cab rides would be to Kiaa on Convoy Street or Bella's on Mission Gorge Road.

Senior Leche
05-15-09, 13:45

I have been mongering for probably 25 years now and I've never put the money in plain view before the session. This has never resulted in any issues with service (good or bad). If the provider suspects you of being LEO, the fact that you put the money out at the beginning will be meaningless and likely will be viewed with suspicion. Also, you remove most if not all of your negotiating ability by putting the money upfront Finally, if you want something special (BBBJ, Russian, etc.) you do not want to have to negotiate upwards from the money you already have put out (which I guarantee you is what the provider will do) -- you want one price (hopefully reasonable) for everything. If you read the forum, you will know the prevailing prices at the various places and be aware what to pay and how to negotiate.

Ruprecht
05-15-09, 15:35
It is my experience that someone trying not to be seen attracts more attention about what they are up to than someone who just goes in.

Charterman
05-16-09, 01:09
Is she hot? Think Margaret Cho the comedian but about 20 lbs lighter. Iif that's hot for you, then sure. For me, I'm glad that the light was dim.
Saggy boobs but probably a small C. Typical flat asian ass. She said she was Korean.

How old is she?She told me 26. I'd put her AT LEAST 10 years older.

ManWithStamina
05-16-09, 11:19
Itchibon is in Little Italy overlooking the Airport

Joe Coodidge
05-16-09, 11:28

I have been mongering for probably 25 years now and I've never put the money in plain view before the session. This has never resulted in any issues with service (good or bad). If the provider suspects you of being LEO, the fact that you put the money out at the beginning will be meaningless and likely will be viewed with suspicion. Also, you remove most if not all of your negotiating ability by putting the money upfront Finally, if you want something special (BBBJ, Russian, etc.) you do not want to have to negotiate upwards from the money you already have put out (which I guarantee you is what the provider will do) -- you want one price (hopefully reasonable) for everything. If you read the forum, you will know the prevailing prices at the various places and be aware what to pay and how to negotiate.

There was a private provider in Pacific Beach I used to visit (Judy) and the deal was that I would leave the standard fee on the table. After a few massages more was added to the menu and she would ask me to leave the extra "tip" on the table before services were rendered. After going to her for a few months she got to know me and we did not have to go thru this ritual. I think she did this because if I handed her the money directly (and I was LE), then that would constitute payment. But if left on the table then that would be different and would not constitute payment for sex. (I don't know if this is true or not).

But at AMPs I don't leave the money or give them any until we discuss services...

Joe

Hey Tim
05-16-09, 13:36
I think she did this because if I handed her the money directly (and I was LE), then that would constitute payment. But if left on the table then that would be different and would not constitute payment for sex. (I don't know if this is true or not).No, it's myth. Just like when the chick asks if you're a cop, because she thinks you are required to tell the truth -- also a myth.

Imagine it going to court and you trying to argue that your .8 was just getting a little air on the dresser, you weren't offering it to her in exchange for something.

Oreo69
05-16-09, 13:49
Think Margaret Cho the comedian but about 20 lbs lighter. Iif that's hot for you, then sure. For me, I'm glad that the light was dim.
Saggy boobs but probably a small C. Typical flat asian ass. She said she was Korean.

She told me 26. I'd put her AT LEAST 10 years older.You should try CeCe there at OT, much better all around provider.

You won't be disappointed.

John G Smith
05-17-09, 05:57
No, it's myth. Just like when the chick asks if you're a cop, because she thinks you are required to tell the truth -- also a myth.

Imagine it going to court and you trying to argue that your .8 was just getting a little air on the dresser, you weren't offering it to her in exchange for something.Are you sure it's a myth? If I put .8 on the table how do they know beyond a reasonable doubt that it's intended for compensation for sexual services? I could just be a generous tipper. Heck, I've given legit providers generous tips if they did a great job and I thought they were cute.

If I went to court they would need additional evidence that showed the money was quid pro quo. Otherwise it's getting thrown out.

Oreo69
05-18-09, 16:53
You go girl.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai_beauty_sensual_massage_and_more_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4052030

Joe Coodidge
05-18-09, 21:08
You go girl.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai_beauty_sensual_massage_and_more_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4052030Very nice indeed.

BigBoy1967
05-19-09, 09:59
It was a great picture a couple of years ago. Girl is pregnant now and has really gotten beaten up, nowhere near resembles that picture and the service is plain awful.

Oreo69
05-19-09, 13:46
Very nice indeed.What about this one:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/back_by_popular_demand_gentlemen_s_choice_sweet_sensations/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4061554

Oreo69
05-19-09, 13:47
It was a great picture a couple of years ago. Girl is pregnant now and has really gotten beaten up, nowhere near resembles that picture and the service is plain awful.Damn shame, she looks so fine in that pic.

Hey Tim
05-23-09, 21:12
Visited Christina on Engineer again today. She has great legs.

Was not as friendly with my touch as she has been in the past, but did finish me off with a killer HJ, and spent the last 10 minutes finishing the massage.

40/40. Would do it again.

Oreo69
05-25-09, 01:21

Was not as friendly with my touch as she has been in the past, but did finish me off with a killer HJ, and spent the last 10 minutes finishing the massage.

40/40. Would do it again.Sadly, due to the economy, I've had to furlough my mongering.

Jason619
05-25-09, 17:28
Went to Royal Spa after reading some stellar reviews, albeit mostly from a long while ago. Upon entering I was immediately put at ease by the calming music and clean nature of the facility. Another unexpected improvement beyond others was that this place had a decent sized bed instead of the standard massage table. When I saw the bed I knew dirty deeds were about to go down : ).

Anyways standard setup, mamasan took me to the room, paid .8 for 45mins and chilled on the bed waiting for the girl. Her name was Zion or something like that, very cute 29 year old with big fake titties and a clean face/body. She had a great curvaceous figure and very fun attitude. Great back/leg/shoulder rub with ranging pressure, kept slipping her hands between my legs and gently breezing by the good areas, which was amazing. We made small talk the whole time and she was interesting to talk to, but the language barrier was pretty apparent as her English was broken. She complained of pain in her leg and shoulders so on the flip she presented them so I could massage her a bit while we got things set, she took the towel off and began kissing and stroking me lightly throughout this. Negotiations finished and on went the cover. She gave a quicker bj than I would have liked, but made up for it with some intense doggie till completion. I was fondling her perfect fake breasts in laying and standing positions while pounding from behind for about 15 mins. The last 5 mins or so I groped her breasts and she massaged my little man after cleaning it off with a warm towel. The damages were .8 for the 45 + 1.2 for the fs.

All in all a fun experience that I will repeat. Her body and attitude were awesome and it was a great sport F and stress reliever. FYI They have an ATM on site that charges a 4 dollar fee to withdraw. It looked like the place was pretty slow, but I saw a few dudes roll in after leaving so it may have picked up around 5-6pm.

Hooky
05-26-09, 00:36
Sadly, due to the economy, I've had to furlough my mongering.

Please, say it ain't so! ! !

:(

Oreo69
05-26-09, 14:32
Please, say it ain't so!I must now resort to the furry mittens.

Joe Coodidge
05-26-09, 21:10
Was driving around looking for something else and found a new AMP called "Center for Health" or something like that on E. Grand Avenue. Anyone been there?

Joe

D Cooper76
05-26-09, 23:28
Sadly, due to the economy, I've had to furlough my mongering.Damn it Oreo I thought you sounded different lately!!

Now I know what it is. All that baby batter backed up so far it's flowing out your ears.

Lascivious
05-27-09, 00:33
Is this a review from 2002? <JK>

Lascivious
05-27-09, 01:14
I saw a sign that said the same thing I think. I think it was on Center City though.

I was in Escondido for another reason but I was looking around for amps even though I was not looking for a massage at the time. Little did I know, (until I looked it up later) that Asia was only a couple blocks away.

The only amp in the area that I ever went to was Sundance back in the day.

Joe Coodidge
05-27-09, 06:37
I saw a sign that said the same thing I think. I think it was on Center City though.

I was in Escondido for another reason but I was looking around for amps even though I was not looking for a massage at the time. Little did I know, (until I looked it up later) that Asia was only a couple blocks away.

The only amp in the area that I ever went to was Sundance back in the day.

Center City? I'm up and down that street a lot and the only new place is in a mall next to a grocery store. However, that place is a strictly legit Chinese foot massage place (with the chairs).

Joe

Oreo69
05-27-09, 09:42
Damn it Oreo I thought you sounded different lately!!

Now I know what it is. All that baby batter backed up so far it's flowing out your ears.I know.

I may have to resort to trying to pick up women in the [gulp] real world.

Lascivious
05-27-09, 21:19
I just caught a glace as I was driving by. I think the sign I saw said Center for Health. I should have made it clearer that I had no idea what it was.
It could be a health food store for all I know.

I don't know the area at all. In fact I was just following my GPS prompts and had to Google map it latter to try to figure what street I was on. It was on the west side of the street, south of Henry's market.

Maybe I should wait to post until can be even more vauge.

Dark Knight619
05-28-09, 03:17
I know.

I may have to resort to trying to pick up women in the [gulp] real world.Its way more expensive in the real world. :p

ManWithStamina
05-28-09, 16:39
Went to Michelles Spa near SDSU on El Cajon Blvdtoday. I notices it a few months ago. My shoulder, neck and some other body parts needed a rub. Neck and shoulder got rubbed just fine. Other body parts kissed to make them feel better. Did not request anything just enjoyed.

Hey Tim
05-28-09, 22:29
Did not request anything just enjoyed.No tip?

That's cold.

Chukichz
05-29-09, 10:14
There is a new(er) amp in Escondido on Center City Pky and it is near Henry's Mkt. It's one of those foot/massage places. The full body massage is good but there is very little privacy, just a curtain basically. It's also cheap, I think $40 but not certain. Not sensual and I'm fairly sure no sex.

ManWithStamina
05-29-09, 13:20
No I left a tip. My intent was to let you guys know that I did not ask for anything, she just performed and I enjoyed. She did not ask for a tip either. I just left one on the chair before I left.

She was a nice lady. In her 30's. Had some fake boobies and spoke English well.

Cruiser 69
05-29-09, 14:12
No I left a tip. My intent was to let you guys know that I did not ask for anything, she just performed and I enjoyed. She did not ask for a tip either. I just left one on the chair before I left.

She was a nice lady. In her 30's. Had some fake boobies and spoke English well.
Anyone else predicting a line out the door today?

Joe Coodidge
05-29-09, 23:29
I'm getting a bit tired of the AMP scene. Sometimes I want a good massage and a HE. Sure, I like FS like the next guy. But sometimes a nice massage and release is all the doctor ordered. Plus with AMPs sometimes you don't know what you are getting.

I recently found a "sensual" massage provider on Backpage. She is located in North Park area. She specializes is body-to-body massages. She is about 33, really good shape, perky tits, and nice personality. And reasonable too. I was thinking of going to the Body Shop for a few lap dances. However, at BS there is no guarantee of any extras. With this provider, massage was great, body-to-body was really fun, and a happy time was had by all. All about for the same price of a few lap dances and the $10 drink minimum at the club.

Joe

Dick Stiiff
05-30-09, 00:53
I started reading the SD forum lately. I have to travel here for work occasionally now, so I need to catch up. I have been to a few AMP's in the downtown area over the years, and remember those visits well.

Joe, I agree with tiring of the AMP scene. I also know a couple of private providers in the PHX area that are exactly what you described. Great body to body massage, super attitude with a long slow teasing release. Wonderful stuff at a reasonable rate.

I haven't given up AMP's entirely, I still like window shopping for the occasional gem every now and then.

Look forward to visiting SD again soon.

Be safe,

Danny

I'm getting a bit tired of the AMP scene. Sometimes I want a good massage and a HE. Sure, I like FS like the next guy. But sometimes a nice massage and release is all the doctor ordered. Plus with AMPs sometimes you don't know what you are getting.

I recently found a "sensual" massage provider on Backpage. She is located in North Park area. She specializes is body-to-body massages. She is about 33, really good shape, perky tits, and nice personality. And reasonable too. I was thinking of going to the Body Shop for a few lap dances. However, at BS there is no guarantee of any extras. With this provider, massage was great, body-to-body was really fun, and a happy time was had by all. All about for the same price of a few lap dances and the $10 drink minimum at the club.

Joe

Taepo Dong
05-30-09, 18:38
Its way more expensive in the real world. :p
I don't know about that. I recently met a regular Korean woman on a dating website. I was in her tits by the 4th date, in the pussy by the 5th and is banging her every Friday night at my place for the last 2 months. Only things I have bought her is dinner (averaging $25-40 per meal for 2 people) and 2 bouquets of flower (10 bucks each) in the last 2 months. Great soft touch and awesome massage. I swear they are born with some genetic disposition to give great massage.

Spunky168

Taepo Dong
05-30-09, 18:40
Anyone else going to this event? Was there 3 years ago, great fun. Hope to see some USA brothers there.

Spunky168

Dark Knight619
05-30-09, 22:56

JoeAre you talkin about billie? Always been curious about her bodyslides.

Cruiser 69
05-31-09, 02:47
Here is a prime example of YMMV.
After reading ManWithStamina's report on Michelle's spa my friend decided to give it a try. He was leery because there was not alot of info in the report but TOFTT anyways.
The first clue this place was going to be all down hill was a visit on Friday morning. Upon entering the door my friend was greeted but a young white guy in scrubs. He explained that the girls had gone out gambling the night before and had not shown up for work yet. He laughed that off and decided to try again another day.
On Saturday he tried again this time greeted buy an attractive Asian woman. He was led to a room where to his surprise was a Queen size mattress on the floor. Not a futon but a real mattress, his hopes were up, poor bastard. After paying .6 for 30 minutes he got comfortable and waited. In came another attractive Asian but probably in her 40's, nice body but nothing special dressed in white jeans and a white top. The first thing she does is cover his bum with a towel, not a good sign. She started to give a mediocre massage where my friend tried to let his hands wander just a bit. not much resistance but pretty much just a little brushing of her thighs. Definitely now effort on her part to go further. About 20 minutes in, after a little small talk she says she does "straight massage" only. Well that pretty much burst any hope.
The masseuses name was Gina Moon and unless ManWithStamina can give some particulars about who to see this place sounds like a dud.

Drew Micaels
05-31-09, 03:01
I went to Oriental Spa #1. It was great started out with a little massage. After 5 min she went right to the point. Pricing $ great experience.

Joe Coodidge
05-31-09, 08:28
Anyone else going to this event? Was there 3 years ago, great fun. Hope to see some USA brothers there.

Spunky168

Looks interesting. Can you tell me what type of fun stuff can we expect there?

Joe

Oreo69
05-31-09, 13:30
I don't know about that. I recently met a regular Korean woman on a dating website. I was in her tits by the 4th date, in the pussy by the 5th and is banging her every Friday night at my place for the last 2 months. Only things I have bought her is dinner (averaging $25-40 per meal for 2 people) and 2 bouquets of flower (10 bucks each) in the last 2 months. Great soft touch and awesome massage. I swear they are born with some genetic disposition to give great massage.

Spunky168

"The Original Taepo Dong"So it's true, it IS more expensive in the real world.

Hey Tim
06-01-09, 00:18
So it's true, it IS more expensive in the real world.Speed, Quality, Cost. Pick any two.

Steelecan
06-01-09, 02:31
Went to Mimi's Spa tonight. Wanted to check out some of the massage joints on ECB. Rang the door bell and a woman said "hey honey you want a massage". Small asian lady who was in her 50s with an afro. Her name is Candy. She led me into a room and I told her that I wanted a 30 min massage and it was .60.

Undressed and did not put the towel over my butt. She came in and placed it on my butt. darn. The massage was ok, with some nice technique. She grazed the boys a few times, but did not do anything further. On the flip, she continued for about 5 more mins and was through. Maybe on anther visit, she will go with more. She was not good looking, but how good looking do you have to be to get an HJ. Probably will not return unless I went with another provider. She was pretty good though.

Steelecan
06-01-09, 03:13
Went to Sunny's Spa around 9pm on Sun. Between El Cajon blvd and Winona. A woman in her 30's i think answered the door. She told me her name was Jenny. Opted for the 30 min massge for 60. Got undressed and layed down. She came in and did not cover me up, just proceeded with the massage. I was thinking we got a winner here.

The massage was very lack luster win no skill. I think she was passing time till the flip. She told me to flip, now mind you i have no towel on. She rubbed my legs and here i am with a hard on, but was not embarrassed at all lol. She grazed it then. Then she grabbed it. Yes. She stroked then said " you want massage". I said yes and she grabbed some oil and went to work. She let me feel on her butt and grab her tits.

After i busted, i got dressed we were walking towards the door. She never discussed the extras prices, so I kinda thought it was included lol. I gave her a tip of 5 and she laughed and said something like 40-45. I laughed too and told her I had no more cash. She didnt seem to mind too much.

Taepo Dong
06-01-09, 18:08
Looks interesting. Can you tell me what type of fun stuff can we expect there?

Joe
Pole dancing, bikini contest, private one on one, and I have also managed to get a few digits from the up and cummers for "private" photoshoots. The more popular and established ones are less likely to be available for one on one. It's amazing how some of these folks eventually become popular women on the NOPI/car show circuits but they all pretty much started at the same place.

Bring your dollas, camera, camcorders.

Spunky168

Piohmy
06-02-09, 15:04
I would like to find out how many of you guys would like to see ******** Asian girls from LA if they make trips down to San Diego.

They are all TER reviewed and have great scores. Their service would be GFE and include DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and MSOG for $250/hr incall.

It would be at a local upscale hotel or condo. If you would like me to add you to the list, could you message me or email me (joe91914@yahoo.com)

I will forward you specific information when things are more concrete.

Thanks,

Joe

Steelecan
06-03-09, 03:21
Went to Royal Spa on University Ave right before College Blvd if you are heading west. An asian woman in her 20s let me in. I opted for the 30 min massage but asked for a table shower so they said 45 min for 80.

I layed face down butt naked on the mattress on the floor with no towel on me as usual. Its a test for me. If they cover me up, then there will probably be no extras. Aida walked in and didnt cover me up. Yes. And she was cute. Young looking asian cutie with a nice body.

This was the most sensual massage that I have had. At one point she was basically straddling me. Afterwhile, she told me to flip and she was massaging my front and my little buddy was just chilling. She grazed it a few times, but I knew the proposition would come. She said that she is finished and asked if there is anything else she can do before we go for the table shower. I put her hand on my dick. I asked her how much and she said 60. I told her 40. She finally went with that and jacked me off. I felt on her butt and grabbed on her tits. They were nice.Im not a pro at this, so I dont know what else would be included, but I will go back to see her.

She washed me up pretty good during the table shower. That felt good. Got back to the room and I hurried up to take some pics lol and got dressed. It's funny, you arent even out the room good and they are changing the towels and blankets for the next man.

Steelecan
06-03-09, 03:52
Went to Michell's Spa on El Cajon Blvd. If heading west it is right pass Montezume Rd on the right. This happened to be the nicest massage joints I have been to. Everything seemed new, clean, and a very nice atmosphere. I was impressed. It didnt have that sleazy vibe at all.I did the 30 min massage. Stripped down butt naked. You know I had to do my test. Leave the towl off to see if she will cover me up. I was like a queen size mattres on the floor very soft and thick. Not some pad on the floor. It was nice.

An ok asian girl walks whose name is Apple. She immediately covers me up. Damn!.I must say though. This might have been the best technical and non sexual massage that I have had.It felt so good, at one point I could have drifted to sleep. Her little tiny hand felt good.

When she asked me to flip, she held the towel up so she couldnt see. I knew there werent going to be any extras. She also didnt tease in any way or graze the boys. Overal is was a great massage. I wish I had an hour. Just no extras. I would recommend. Took some pics with cell phone for yall.

Dark Knight619
06-04-09, 00:47
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/twentytwo-women-arrested-in-prostitution-probe-in-vista.html

Be safe fellas

Mr Bater
06-04-09, 02:34
As if we didn't see this coming.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009/06/03/news/coastal/vista/z824d9dc05151ff23882575ca007d4124.txt

John G Smith
06-04-09, 05:03
This article has more details:
http://nctimes.com/articles/2009/06/03/news/coastal/vista/z824d9dc05151ff23882575ca007d4124.txt

I actually drove by these places today probably just a couple of hours after the bust. I noticed several of them had a note on the door saying something to the effect "Closed by the Sherrif". A drove by several more Vista AMPs out of curiousity and they were all closed, so I figured there must have been a citywide sting. So I'm not suprised to see the article.

I bet it was scary for any mongers who happened to be at those places during the stings, but it seems LE was primairly targeting the businesses and the women, not the customers. AMPs are pretty low risk for mongers.

Joe Coodidge
06-04-09, 08:44
This article has more details:
http://nctimes.com/articles/2009/06/03/news/coastal/vista/z824d9dc05151ff23882575ca007d4124.txt

I actually drove by these places today probably just a couple of hours after the bust. I noticed several of them had a note on the door saying something to the effect "Closed by the Sherrif". A drove by several more Vista AMPs out of curiousity and they were all closed, so I figured there must have been a citywide sting. So I'm not suprised to see the article.

I bet it was scary for any mongers who happened to be at those places during the stings, but it seems LE was primairly targeting the businesses and the women, not the customers. AMPs are pretty low risk for mongers.

I did not know there were so many AMPs in Vista. I only knew of 2 or 3.

Pho Daygo
06-04-09, 14:31
http://apps.sdsheriff.net/press/Default.aspx?FileLink=74b96ad4-bb4b-449d-93f8-c8f8e1ba1e6d

Apparently they have video of the sting.

Oreo69
06-04-09, 19:12
As if we didn't see this coming.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009/06/03/news/coastal/vista/z824d9dc05151ff23882575ca007d4124.txtI guess it's back to the k-girls at the Escondildo AMP's.

Mr Bater
06-05-09, 03:45
I am readily agreeing with Joe about tiring on the AMP scene, but I am totally bummed about the Vista development. As an avid cyclist, I like to get a good massage and a few extras thrown in from time to time. The closest I came to that dream was in Vista - once. I guess I have to keep that dream locked up. At least for the time being. I believe we that were watching Vista knew something was going to go down at some time. 4 AMPs on one block just can't happen. It goes against the laws of nature. Like someone wasn't going to notice? It looks like the operators got greedy and took advantage of a loose permitting process that wound up taking everyone down. It will be interesting to see where some of these gals wind up - if they do. One thing about AMPs, they seem to pop up like dandelions. I'm seeing the same trend in Kearny Mesa.

Like Joe, I think I'll have to find a closer-by independent I can rely on and skip the AMPs. But I'll miss those cheap prices at Melrose.

John G Smith
06-05-09, 03:52
I guess it's back to the k-girls at the Escondildo AMP's.

Yep, looks like it.

Though I'm still curious what was the charge on the 2 legit AMPs in Vista. To my knowledge, those places just about never provided any extras. Maybe they didn't have a license or something.

Anyway, you gotta give it up to LE. They won this round. There's no more AMPs in Oceanside or Vista. Maybe now they can spend their time on solving real crimes...

Bwetfan
06-05-09, 15:01
Anyway, you gotta give it up to LE. They won this round. There's no more AMPs in Oceanside or Vista. Maybe now they can spend their time on solving real crimes...The police that solve real crimes are in a different division that those that bust massage parlors - there is a reason why it is called a "vice squad."

I'd be worried if I was a customer of an Escondido MP, as it seems to be moving eastward along the 78.

NotSlowingAt57
06-05-09, 16:10
Candy at Asia Spa in Escondido gives really good massage. I am a cyclist and runner, and she does quite a good job. The Korean-style walk on the back, butt, and legs can get quite deep into those glutes and hamstrings.

Oreo69
06-05-09, 17:41
Candy at Asia Spa in Escondido gives really good massage. I am a cyclist and runner, and she does quite a good job. The Korean-style walk on the back, butt, and legs can get quite deep into those glutes and hamstrings.I love Candy.

Southali
06-06-09, 13:46
Yep, looks like it.

Though I'm still curious what was the charge on the 2 legit AMPs in Vista. To my knowledge, those places just about never provided any extras. Maybe they didn't have a license or something.

Anyway, you gotta give it up to LE. They won this round. There's no more AMPs in Oceanside or Vista. Maybe now they can spend their time on solving real crimes...Well there are still two that are advertising on CL. Are they just spam ads? Has anyone physically seen these AMPs as being closed? Just curious because I live 40 miles away and have been thinking of taking a drive up there for a massage. Although, even if they are still open, after these raids, I would think the service might be worse.

Rogoh
06-09-09, 19:31
I will be visiting San Diego next week (staying near the Seaport Village). I do not know the San Diego area and especially do not know the AMps in the area. I ran across the ad below and would love to hear your opinions of the place (PMs are fine). If needed, I will TOFTT and report back (I can use the light rail to get there). Thank you for any advice.
Rog

TOTALLY ASIAN MASSAGE
Reply to: serv-hugyt-1209697327@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-06-07, 9:13AM

DO YOU FEEL PAIN , STRESS , SORENESS , FATIQUE
NEED TO RELAX, A GET-AWAY FROM LIFE'S UPS AND DOWNS
WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE UNIQUE TALENTS OF GIFTED ASIAN MASSUSES
THEN COME ON OVER TO AMI'S SPA --- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
AMI'S SPA
2443 KETTNER BLVD.
SAN DIEGO , CA. 92101
(619) 231-1917
GRAND OPENING * ALL ASIAN STAFF * BRAND NEW FACILITIES * JACCUZZI * TABLE SHOWER-BODY SHAMPOO
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK * 10 AM.---11 PM. * EASY TO GET TO * MENTION ADD GET DISCOUNT
HHP LICENSE #30672

Senchi
06-10-09, 01:42
I will be visiting San Diego next week (staying near the Seaport Village). I do not know the San Diego area and especially do not know the AMps in the area. I ran across the ad below and would love to hear your opinions of the place (PMs are fine). If needed, I will TOFTT and report back (I can use the light rail to get there). Thank you for any advice.

RogAmi's Spa is the typical .6 at the door, .6 for a HE. They offer FS and it's probably the standard rate. I didn't bother because the provider was not my type--late 30's/early 40's Korean lady, low hanging fruits and a good-sized gut.

About what you'd see at most of the Escondido joints or Jae Hee in Mira Mesa. For the money, I'd hit up Kiaa in Kearny Mesa, but if you're trying to stay downtown, at least it's got the goods.

Mr Bater
06-11-09, 15:07
Here's an interesting piece in the aftermath of the Vista shutdown. It brings forth an interesting moral question about what, as customers of these establishments, we are actually supporting. The author completely walks past the larger picture of how up-side down and convoluted are the Western culture's view of human sexuality. I found it interesting that he knew enough about the industry to make an inside joke at the end of the article.

I don't have any knowledge of human trafficking. Of the establishments I have been to, I did not see any overt signs that the provider was doing something against her will. But this observation is from a very limited scope. The number of reviews of some of these gals indicate they have been at these places quite a while. That tells me they're there because they want to be, not because they're being trafficked. My initial reaction is if human trafficking is taking place, it's an isolated case and most of these establishments are just trying to make a buck. I feel the human trafficking charge was trotted out for public consumption to justify the massive shutdown.

This much I do know: despite the attempts and intentions of the sheriff's department, men will seek sex. If they are not finding it in the quiet quarters of an AMP, which almost always seeks to maintain a low profile and blend in, they will find it elsewhere.

But I'm left with this question: why does society accept the noisy bars of Pacific Beach yet shuns the quiet and mostly unassuming AMPs of Vista (and elsewhere)? Which of the two serve society better?

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jun/11/1mi11jenkins023516-sex-trade-arrests-are-citys-lat/

Mr. Bater

John G Smith
06-13-09, 05:28
http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/jun/11/1mi11jenkins023516-sex-trade-arrests-are-citys-lat/

Mr. Bater

"Human Trafficking" is being thrown around a lot. But it happens FAR less than what these news reports will lead you to believe.

Just from my own experience from talking to some of the girls and mamasans at the local AMPs around here:

- One girl I got friendly with told me she originally came to America when she married an American. But her American man flaked out on her and basically left her to fend for herself in a foreign country. So she knew some friends who worked at AMPs and she was intrigued by how much money they could make. It allowed her to buy a nice car, buy her own clothes, and basically be independent. She is hardly a sex slave.

- Another girl I talked to, basically was doing it for the money. She was in her early 20s, lived in San Diego but drove up to Orange County and Temecula to work. To her, it was a way to make a lot of money in a short period of time and she was a shop-a-holic. Again, she wasn't a sex slave or some indentured servant.

- At one Oceanside AMP, I asked the mamasan where she finds the girls to work there and she told me she put "help wanted" ads in Chinese newspapers. She was hardly a Sex Slave trafficker. In fact, one day she told me she was having trouble with the schedule because one girl quit and another two decided to take impromptu vacations. It was pretty clear that the girls were working there by their own free will since they were coming and going at will.

I'm not saying there isn't any human trafficking but it's not nearly as prevalent as the LE and media are making it out to be, especially at these local AMPs. I would like to see the actual list of charges against the 22 women and the owners. But journalist are so afraid to actually dig a little deep on these stories because they don't want to be accused of defending prostitution if it turns out the story isn't as salacious as it originally appeared to be.

But anyway I'm curious, did anyone get the vibe at these AMPs, which were shutdown, that human trafficking or sex slavery was involved? I guess when some of the girls can barely speak a lick of English, then yellow flags may go up, however there are a lot of Mexicans in the food and housekeeping industries that can't speak a lick of English either. It doesn't make them food or cleaning slaves. It's possible there might be some immigration status issues but I hope LE actually had some evidence of "human trafficking" at these local AMPs before throwing around that loaded word. But I know that's probably asking for too much.

Oreomonster
06-15-09, 01:46
Well, I thought it would be more like a one and done situation for me and the MP's. Of course, the allure has just gotten to me. Anwyays, I usually go to Asia since it's closest to me.

Well, now they have a new weekend girl, Jae. Tells me she's 27 or so and she is a stunner. Very skinny, tight body, and her rack is nice considering her size. She is also probably the most enthusiastic girl there at Asia and gives great service, she is also willing to do her massages topless pre flip if you're lucky. She gives probably the best massage at asia and is incredible for the extras.

Very nice to get some new youth injected into asia. Also, I've noticed a huge increase in business at asia, especially as the raids along north county have run out a lot of the competition.

Jae also recently started last week, so I had the pleasure of getting her on her first day at asia. Also wears very skimpy clothing that really shows her off well until it all comes off.

IMO she puts candy as 2nd best at asia with her enthusiasm.

Also, blue is back at asia on the weekdays. Candy is also now working there I think 6 days a week for anyone that has not had the pleasure of having her. Usually now it's Candy, Lisa, and Linda who are the common girls at Asia.

Oreo69
06-15-09, 20:49
Well, I thought it would be more like a one and done situation for me and the MP's. Of course, the allure has just gotten to me. Anwyays, I usually go to Asia since it's closest to me.

Well, now they have a new weekend girl, Jae. Tells me she's 27 or so and she is a stunner. Very skinny, tight body, and her rack is nice considering her size. She is also probably the most enthusiastic girl there at Asia and gives great service, she is also willing to do her massages topless pre flip if you're lucky. She gives probably the best massage at asia and is incredible for the extras.

Very nice to get some new youth injected into asia. Also, I've noticed a huge increase in business at asia, especially as the raids along north county have run out a lot of the competition.

Jae also recently started last week, so I had the pleasure of getting her on her first day at asia. Also wears very skimpy clothing that really shows her off well until it all comes off.

IMO she puts candy as 2nd best at asia with her enthusiasm.

Also, blue is back at asia on the weekdays. Candy is also now working there I think 6 days a week for anyone that has not had the pleasure of having her. Usually now it's Candy, Lisa, and Linda who are the common girls at Asia.I adore Ms Candy. I'd like to date her outside of work, maybe get her prego.

Filmmakr
06-16-09, 23:48
Anyone checked out this new massage joint in Santee? Fifty bucks for an hour, eighty-five for 90 minutes. They have a number of therapists working.

Goforbroke31
06-17-09, 03:18

40/40. Would do it again.Two things worth mentioning here.

1) You'll agree that Christina's rack is every bit as great as her legs.

2) So far no one has mentioned the youngest of the girls there. Very friendly and playful, however, I've also been going regularly for a while and never try for FS. Anywhere, actually.

On that note, looking for a change of pace for ***** and grins. Anyone have a good reason to stop another brother from TTFTT with the little hottie below? Thinking of this in terms of sooner rather than later. Like, today.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1222583501.html

Joe Coodidge
06-17-09, 07:38
Anyone checked out this new massage joint in Santee? Fifty bucks for an hour, eighty-five for 90 minutes. They have a number of therapists working.

Check it out and report back!

Hey Tim
06-17-09, 15:17
2) So far no one has mentioned the youngest of the girls there. Very friendly and playful, however, I've also been going regularly for a while and never try for FS. Anywhere, actually.Got a name for the younger one? Or what days she works?

Oreo69
06-17-09, 18:00
Two things worth mentioning here.

1) You'll agree that Christina's rack is every bit as great as her legs.

2) So far no one has mentioned the youngest of the girls there. Very friendly and playful, however, I've also been going regularly for a while and never try for FS. Anywhere, actually.

On that note, looking for a change of pace for ***** and grins. Anyone have a good reason to stop another brother from TTFTT with the little hottie below? Thinking of this in terms of sooner rather than later. Like, today.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/1222583501.htmlDamn she's fine !!!!

Oreo69
06-17-09, 18:01
Anyone checked out this new massage joint in Santee? Fifty bucks for an hour, eighty-five for 90 minutes. They have a number of therapists working.But no one ever goes to Santee.

Appolyon
06-17-09, 18:28
I've visited Asia spa and had a fun time about 1 month ago, but the girl was not exactly what I was expecting. Candy was really fun performance-wise, but physically was not what I thought she would be. Are there more than one Candy's working there?

Goforbroke31
06-18-09, 02:31
Tried my best to put in some effort with the fine girl pictured in my last post. Thought I was on for today, but got a text that she couldn't make it. An another note, just stumbled across this post under beauty service. Used to be under therapeutic. It looks promising, so I'm naturally curious. Anyone experienced, and maybe know the name of a cute young provider there?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bts/1226404544.html

Oreo69
06-18-09, 11:26
I've visited Asia spa and had a fun time about 1 month ago, but the girl was not exactly what I was expecting. Candy was really fun performance-wise, but physically was not what I thought she would be. Are there more than one Candy's working there?Nope, just the one. Please be careful when jack-hammering her, she may be carrying my bun in her oven.

NotSlowingAt57
06-18-09, 15:23
I've visited Asia spa and had a fun time about 1 month ago, but the girl was not exactly what I was expecting. Candy was really fun performance-wise, but physically was not what I thought she would be. Are there more than one Candy's working there?Candy is not a spinner, but she is not flabby either. Someone wrote on one of the review sites that her tits were fake, but they are DEFINITELY not. Just nice perky natural B's. She was maybe a little leaner when I first saw her last year, but she has been working a LOT of hours (12 hours/day, 6 or 7 days a week) for a while now. She's probably not the prettiest girl at Asia, but she more than makes up for it with her always happy attitude, the huge smile she has, and the bountiful energy she brings to the room. I'll take that over a hot body but blah performance any day.

Appolyon
06-18-09, 16:28
Nope, just the one. Please be careful when jack-hammering her, she may be carrying my bun in her oven.LOL. Will do. She is a really nice and enthusiastic woman. She told me if I come back again next time with her it will be "really crazy." Haha. I'm too lazy with the rising price of gas to drive up there from San Diego though.

A recent great find for me was Kiaa spa. Really young and hot k girls, but the prices were significantly more than up in Escondido.

Filmmakr
06-18-09, 22:21
No need to go to Santee now. Melrose and TOAD (the one on Hacienda and Emerald) are open for business. Posting on CL. Anyone know why Town Spa and the one on Santa Fe weren't targeted in the sting?

Mr Bater
06-19-09, 02:31
Anyone checked out this new massage joint in Santee? Fifty bucks for an hour, eighty-five for 90 minutes. They have a number of therapists working.A few reports on MPR have not been kind.

John G Smith
06-19-09, 04:44
No need to go to Santee now. Melrose and TOAD (the one on Hacienda and Emerald) are open for business. Posting on CL. Anyone know why Town Spa and the one on Santa Fe weren't targeted in the sting?

Every Vista AMP was targeted except for the one on 1011 Sante Fe.

Has anyone gone by Melrose and TOAD to see if they're actually open? The CL postings aren't always accurate. But even if they are open, I would be very careful. Those places could be compromised.

Then again, I always suspected the charges on some of the Vista AMPs must have been pretty weak since not much goes on in there compared to other AMPs across SD county.

Member #3991
06-19-09, 20:49
Has anyone gone by Melrose and TOAD to see if they're actually open? The CL postings aren't always accurate. But even if they are open, I would be very careful. Those places could be compromised.I will take a look to see what is going on sometime this weekend. Hopefully the charges were weak across the board and more locations will be back in operation! Places like 1280 probably won't be able to make it as they seemed to be just scrapping by with all the competition.

John G Smith
06-20-09, 03:05
Well I did a drive by of TOAD today and they are indeed open. But I didn't go in.

Oreo69
06-20-09, 12:30
Candy is not a spinner, but she is not flabby either. Someone wrote on one of the review sites that her tits were fake, but they are DEFINITELY not. Just nice perky natural B's. She was maybe a little leaner when I first saw her last year, but she has been working a LOT of hours (12 hours/day, 6 or 7 days a week) for a while now. She's probably not the prettiest girl at Asia, but she more than makes up for it with her always happy attitude, the huge smile she has, and the bountiful energy she brings to the room. I'll take that over a hot body but blah performance any day.Me, I'd rather have the hot young stuff. But then again, I'm pretty shallow too.

Bolthead
06-20-09, 18:51
There's a foot massage place that I'm sure a bunch of you already know about. It's next to Legends off Convoy and Engineer.

Totally legit. Been there about three times now. My buddy went twice also. We've been unsuccessful in getting any extras. Straight up turned us down, saying this place isn't like that.

If you want a great body massage at a great price...go there! 45 for one HOUR! you can't beat it!

I must admit it felt AMPy because the lady working the front desk (mama-san?) is actually quite sexy. But its all legit as far as I can tell.

Has anyone had success at this place getting extras?

Lascivious
06-20-09, 20:22

I went by at 4:15 on Sat but they were closed. The sign said open until 5:30 on Sat and Sun, 10:00 weekdays.

Hey Tim
06-21-09, 02:11
There's a foot massage place that I'm sure a bunch of you already know about. It's next to Legends off Convoy and Engineer.

Totally legit. Been there about three times now. My buddy went twice also. We've been unsuccessful in getting any extras. Straight up turned us down, saying this place isn't like that.

If you want a great body massage at a great price...go there! 45 for one HOUR! you can't beat it!

I must admit it felt AMPy because the lady working the front desk (mama-san?) is actually quite sexy. But its all legit as far as I can tell.

Has anyone had success at this place getting extras?No extras at this place, but it's hard to stop going to a place that will give you an hour's worth of massage for $45.

If you don't mind keeping your clothes on, the foot massage is basically a full body massage, but in a public room. It's $25!

There are two other places in the vicinity - one right across Convoy and one on the SE corner of Balboa & Convoy (behind the gas station) that are similar in price and service, but none as clean as the one you mention.

Member #3991
06-21-09, 14:55
I went by at 4:15 on Sat but they were closed. The sign said open until 5:30 on Sat and Sun, 10:00 weekdays.Don't go, the reports are extremely bad for any extras assuming you are looking for these.

Steelecan
06-22-09, 04:25
Wanted to try this place because it was closer to my house and the price was good. This is a new massage place as of April. Nice facility. I knew going in that this was going to be a strictly legit massage place. I just wanted to give it the ol college try lol. The girl who was sitting in the receptionist area I later found out was Angie and is on the website. She said they only have an open appt for 30 mins and it will be $30. I thought great, what a good way to test the place out. Had me fill out a paper with my info on it.

Led me to the room and told me to undress and Amnity will be with me in a few. Fellas let me tell you. She looks better in person than her pic (felicityhealingcenter.com). She had these performance black stretchy pants, you know the tight ones. Very nice looking body. Massage went pretty well and good conversation. Ha ha, I liked when she asked "do you mind if I work on your glutes", Im thinking yes go head. Very nice massage, but very legit. No teasing, ball grazing, or "slips". Would recommend though.

Oreo69
06-22-09, 19:48
Wanted to try this place because it was closer to my house and the price was good. This is a new massage place as of April. Nice facility. I knew going in that this was going to be a strictly legit massage place. I just wanted to give it the ol college try lol. The girl who was sitting in the receptionist area I later found out was Angie and is on the website. She said they only have an open appt for 30 mins and it will be $30. I thought great, what a good way to test the place out. Had me fill out a paper with my info on it.

Led me to the room and told me to undress and Amnity will be with me in a few. Fellas let me tell you. She looks better in person than her pic (felicityhealingcenter.com). She had these performance black stretchy pants, you know the tight ones. Very nice looking body. Massage went pretty well and good conversation. Ha ha, I liked when she asked "do you mind if I work on your glutes", Im thinking yes go head. Very nice massage, but very legit. No teasing, ball grazing, or "slips". Would recommend though.I can't do legit, it just ain't right.

Filmmakr
06-22-09, 23:15
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/1233463732.html

LINA or LEENA
2551 State St. Ste 109
Carlsbad
760-730-3607

Woman posts on CL "Best massage at best price – $40 an hour". Since the Vista amp’s have just began to reopen I decided to wait on them and try this one. Hell even if it’s bad it’s only $40 bucks right? OMG – be scared. Be very scared. It was without a doubt THE WORST massage in my 20 plus years of experience. The room is in an office building but she doesn’t tell you or doesn’t post what suite she is in. A dude sits at a desk in the building reception and I asked "Is there a massage therapist in the building? " He tells me # 109. On the door it says CHIRO. Great. I go in and it’s one room with the massage table on one side and a desk on the other. There sits a phone and a computer. The room is clean enough but bright due to a big window. She is in her 50’s but in really great shape. Asian-Pacific heritage and she can speak english though not great. She asks for cash upfront which sucks but oh well. She leaves, I get on the table which has a couple of towels resting on it. I ignore the towels. She doesn’t. Covered up. Ok, no problem – low expectations are nice sometimes. On with the oil. Whoa! It’s scented lightly but it’s not slippery. When first applied it is but seconds later it’s dried up and her hands are rubbing dry! I see the bottle and it’s not a generic bottle with some kind of homebrew. It’s some legit lotion but it’s NASTY! I consider leaving but I already paid so I tough it out. The massage is ok. Always covered and doesn’t really tease at all. But she’s flyin’ through. Maybe a minute on my butt. At the 25 minute mark I say "slow down" and she says "it’s ok, I still have lots to do, you’ll get an hour." Flip, cover, she gets kinda close to the boys, I get hard and she says "No. Only real massage here". She finishes up the front side and I suddenly feel something lay on me. I open my eyes and she has dropped my clothing onto my legs. I look at the clock and it’s been 50 minutes. She smiles and says "All done." I sit up and she karate chops my back a few seconds, gets a comb and runs it through my hair. I wait for her to leave but she doesn’t. So I get up and dress in front of her standing there. Oh, BTW the phone rings 5 times while I’m there and of course she stops, answers it, jots down a name and phone number of another sucker. I smile, say thank you and leave. No tip obviously. BEWARE!

Lascivious
06-23-09, 00:37
Looks like I posted this too late for Steele but if anyone else wants to try it here's a link:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bts/1229615817.html

If the link is expired just tell her that you saw the Cl ad for a free hhr.

I had the same exact treatment with Amity. If she did go HE that place would be jam-packed 24/7.

Dark Knight619
06-23-09, 18:59
http://latinangelsmassage.com/

Any word on these ladies?

I see their ads on CL all the time.

Blacken Hard
06-23-09, 22:15
Went to the old stand by in Rancho Bernardo. I received a great massage from Sata(?) but she was asking for $.4 for extras. I shook my head and held up one finger to reestablish the tip. She agreed, almost reluctantly. I find out at the end of our session that other girls are pressuring her to ask for more(don't tell other girls how much, they angry with me). Guys if you frequent this joint please don't give in to those San Diego prices. It's very nice to not have to drive all the way up to Escondido for a decent AMP visit. I think some girls are working there way North and trying to bring those inflated prices from El Cajon/Clairemont Mesa/Mission Gorge/etc, etc, etc. If the girls won't budge, save the nut for another day, it'll cost less in the long run!

Oreo69
06-24-09, 14:41
Went to the old stand by in Rancho Bernardo. I received a great massage from Sata(?) but she was asking for $.4 for extras. I shook my head and held up one finger to reestablish the tip. She agreed, almost reluctantly. I find out at the end of our session that other girls are pressuring her to ask for more(don't tell other girls how much, they angry with me). Guys if you frequent this joint please don't give in to those San Diego prices. It's very nice to not have to drive all the way up to Escondido for a decent AMP visit. I think some girls are working there way North and trying to bring those inflated prices from El Cajon/Clairemont Mesa/Mission Gorge/etc, etc, etc. If the girls won't budge, save the nut for another day, it'll cost less in the long run!Some of these girls should be paying US!

Filmmakr
06-24-09, 15:14
Ok, I've been calling TOAD and Melrose in Vista since they re-opened and asking for my fav girls by name and am told they're not working. I ask when they work and Mama says again they're not working. I assume they're gone for good, I don't know. If illegals. Deported maybe? I'm itching to go back but very weary of service after the bust.

BTW. The Latin girls have very mixed reviews. Only 45 minutes for 140 which includes happiness. Better deals can be had elsewhere but YMMV.

Oreo69
06-24-09, 21:55
Ok, I've been calling TOAD and Melrose in Vista since they re-opened and asking for my fav girls by name and am told they're not working. I ask when they work and Mama says again they're not working. I assume they're gone for good, I don't know. If illegals. Deported maybe? I'm itching to go back but very weary of service after the bust.

BTW. The Latin girls have very mixed reviews. Only 45 minutes for 140 which includes happiness. Better deals can be had elsewhere but YMMV.I love the Latina ladies. Sometimes I really miss TJ, but I'm afraid to go down there anymore. Besides, me no have passport.

Lascivious
06-25-09, 00:31
Went to the old stand by in Rancho Bernardo. I received a great massage from Sata(?) but she was asking for $.4 for extras. I shook my head and held up one finger to reestablish the tip. She agreed, almost reluctantly. I find out at the end of our session that other girls are pressuring her to ask for more(don't tell other girls how much, they angry with me). Guys if you frequent this joint please don't give in to those San Diego prices. It's very nice to not have to drive all the way up to Escondido for a decent AMP visit. I think some girls are working there way North and trying to bring those inflated prices from El Cajon/Clairemont Mesa/Mission Gorge/etc, etc, etc. If the girls won't budge, save the nut for another day, it'll cost less in the long run!

El Cajon???

Joe Coodidge
06-25-09, 09:38
I love the Latina ladies. Sometimes I really miss TJ, but I'm afraid to go down there anymore. Besides, me no have passport.

They have that new card that allows you to cross the border. Easier to get than passport...

Ninguno Especial
06-25-09, 10:23
I love the Latina ladies. Sometimes I really miss TJ, but I'm afraid to go down there anymore. Besides, me no have passport.I go down every Saturday. It's just like always in the North Zone where the action is. Just be careful on 1st street and take a taxi at night as the choke hold bandits are back.

Blacken Hard
06-25-09, 18:01
El Cajon???

I mean the Blvd.(Genie's, Ist oriental, etc)

Taepo Dong
06-26-09, 09:28
http://latinangelsmassage.com/

Any word on these ladies?

I see their ads on CL all the time.
These two slutty looking latinas/milfs give great massages. If you are new, they do take a little bit of time to warm up to you and don't try to fake it as they have really good memory of all their customers. 4 hands massage and HE always great. No FS. Extra $$$ for topless. Both got typical great big latinas melons. Overall, great massage, great hot stone therapy, great release of stress. Expect .4-.8 tip per lady on top of base charge. Located on Uni. Avenue near Hillcrest. Not too far from hoe stroll on ECB.

Spunky168

Steelecan
06-26-09, 12:01
This was my second visit here and wanted to try another girl so I made an appt with Sherri. She is a hot little Persian thing. Only 20 yrs old. She will probably be the youngest looking girl you will get. Her rate she advertises on CL is 45 for the hour.

She told me to strip down to my underwear or "nude" and get under the sheet. I was surprised she used that word. Which one do you think I chose.

The massage was really great and I wanted a light touch. Its more sensual to me. We talked the entire time. On the flip, I was trying to make friend go down. Usually im not embarrassed, but since it wasn't that type of place I was a little. She massaged my front very well and going high on the inside of my thighs. She brushed him once, I really believe it was an accident ha ha.My dick was trying to make a come back lol.

I would repeat. Good massage and low rates.I found her ******* pm me if you want to see more of her.

Steelecan
06-26-09, 13:21
I went there looking for Aida who is so hot, but she wasn't there. I asked the girl in the front who was there and can I see her. She said ok and took me to a room. She brought in Patty. She was ok so I went with the hour w/ table shower. Get a coupon from the reader. You will get 25 off making it 75.

Layed down butt naked and she came in and put a towel on my butt. What?! She began massaging me and asked if I had been there before. I thoght she would give the real massage once I told her I was there b4 and with who.

She was massaging my butt and moving the towel around. Finally told her we don't need the towel and she through it to the side. On the flip, here I am with a hardon. She said "massage must be good".

She said "did Aida massage that" and touched my dick. I told her yes and for 20. She said oh no not me and kept massaging my front.

During the table shower came the second flip. She said I was the biggest she ever seen. I know what you are thinking, but I am pretty big so I half believed her. She asked me if I wanted her to ... she made the jackoff motion. I said yes."How much", she asked in a whisper voice lol. I told her I only had 20 and she reluctantly agreed.

She lathered up and went to work on my dick. What was funny and a turn on at the same time was that she kept licking her lips, moaning, and oh baby. I busted and she finished the shower and that was it. $75 for massage $25 for HE. Please guys lets drive these prices down. Don't pay more than $20 for HE. Someone will do it.

Steelecan
06-26-09, 13:32
I have videos of 2 massages that I did. Took them with my cell. One came out ok. As you can tell I like to document my stuff lol. When they leave me to undress I get my phone ready to shoot. I try to put it in a good position, but you really can't tell if that would be a good position or not.

Another problem is the lighting. If they dim the light real low, then you won't see anything.

Any suggestions or has someone else tried this?

Filmmakr
06-26-09, 17:53
Thanks for the reports Steele. I exchanged emails with a Michelle who works there. She posted on CL yesterday (search michelle in therapeutic) and I asked if she would go up high on hams and quads and low on stomach. She wrote back and suggested I ask for Angie (the owner). Said Angie could do that.

Not a whole lot you can do about low light situations. Nice cameras have a gain control which you can use in low light shoots but phone cameras and cheap consumer models usually won't have that feature. I'm sure we can find spy cameras with night vision which short of having drapes open is what you would need.

Oreo69
06-29-09, 12:08
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_escape_rlax_unwind_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4160395

Joe Coodidge
06-29-09, 17:00
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_escape_rlax_unwind_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4160395

I have not but remember reading something about her a while back. Something about her being a tease and not worth the $$$. But just hearsay...

Oreo69
06-29-09, 17:09
I have not but remember reading something about her a while back. Something about her being a tease and not worth the $$$. But just hearsay...I may just have to find out for myself. That pic of her fat ass sprawled out on the bed is just too much for me to resist.

Dark Knight619
06-29-09, 17:58
I want billie bad.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_ultimate_soft_relaxing_touch_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3657230

Time to sell some things on craigslist lol

Dark Knight619
06-29-09, 18:01
Hey I'm still learning, but if they say they won't discuss anything over the phone, is it safe to say that they will offer extras?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soft_slow_relaxing_massage_enjoy_with_20_off_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4220342

Hubba, hubba

Gixxer 69
06-29-09, 21:00
Hey there guys,

I'm new to the forum. I've been searching the forums for awhile now and had my share of asia spa. Oreo Id have to say you are my idol. Anyways besides oreo, has anyone seen Jae at Asia Spa. I'm thinking of giving her a spin tomorrow.

Twotmoney
06-30-09, 02:12
I want billie bad.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_ultimate_soft_relaxing_touch_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3657230

Time to sell some things on craigslist lolI saw Billie the other day. I won't be going back. She's cool and all, Just doesn't live up to the hype.

Joe Coodidge
06-30-09, 02:30
I want billie bad.

Time to sell some things on craigslist lolBillie is very nice. I recommend.

Joblo007
06-30-09, 04:15
Billie is very nice. I recommend.

What were her rates? It doesn't say on her page.

Filmmakr
06-30-09, 13:58
If I remember right she charges 140 for an hour. Great body slides.

If you want a deep massage she is not your girl. Have fun!

myonlynee
07-01-09, 18:34
Has anyone visit Massage by Sha at Pacific Height at Mira Mesa?

Joe Coodidge
07-02-09, 09:58
Has anyone visit Massage by Sha at Pacific Height at Mira Mesa?

Never heard of it. If you check it out let us know!

Dark Knight619
07-02-09, 20:05
Man, I went to the massage joint next to Legends for the 1 hour special and all I got was a great legit massage. She didn't even brush the boys, I was dissapointed. Now I'm frustrated and stressed with no release LOL.

Logan84
07-03-09, 00:31
Just got back from Germany and man what a difference. There are red light districts everywhere with a variety of girls literally asking for you to come and be pleasured. The going price is 50 euros which is around $70. These AMP's seem even more outrageous now. Too bad we can't have something like this here.

Box124
07-03-09, 15:45
Can anybody recommend a lady with red fingernails?

Fangsdiam
07-04-09, 00:01
Just got back from a visit to Kiaa spa. Had a great time with Michele started with a real good massage then went into a BJ then missionary and finished with doggie. damage was 2 bills total.

Hunterson
07-04-09, 15:11
Never heard of it. If you check it out let us know! This is a legit place just making some up and let you feel that they have something extra but finally you'll be disappointed and leave. This palce advertised a lot with CL used to by Angela, Linda.

Even if you are looking for a legit massage, not worth a try. The girls asked about tips through the session. Very bad feeling!

Hunterson
07-04-09, 15:13
Has anyone visit Massage by Sha at Pacific Height at Mira Mesa?Don't waste your time and $ with this place. lame massage by old gals.

Clodbuster
07-05-09, 01:34
Just got back from Germany and man what a difference. There are red light districts everywhere with a variety of girls literally asking for you to come and be pleasured. The going price is 50 euros which is around $70. These AMP's seem even more outrageous now. Too bad we can't have something like this here.Logan,

Thanks for the info. What German cities were you in?

Thanks, CB

Oreo69
07-05-09, 14:25
Just got back from a visit to Kiaa spa. Had a great time with Michele started with a real good massage then went into a BJ then missionary and finished with doggie. damage was 2 bills total.2 bills - yikes !!

Lascivious
07-05-09, 20:27
That's about the going rate. 60 for Mamasan and 140 for fs.

Obviously, I would always try to go a little lower than their initial offer. It's often said that other cultures respect you more if you negotiate. That’s the price we pay for convenience. If you want to drive an extra 30 to 45 min round trip, depending on traffic, you can get fs for 100 in Escondido.

They do have a great line-up. I must admit that I am not as well versed in area AMPS as many others on this board but from what I’ve read and personal experience, Kiaa maybe have the best looking staff.

Appolyon
07-06-09, 03:07
That's about the going rate. 60 for Mamasan and 140 for FS.

Obviously, I would always try to go a little lower than their initial offer. It's often said that other cultures respect you more if you negotiate. That’s the price we pay for convenience. If you want to drive an extra 30 to 45 min round trip, depending on traffic, you can get FS for 100 in Escondido.

They do have a great line-up. I must admit that I am not as well versed in area AMPs as many others on this board but from what I’ve read and personal experience, Kiaa maybe have the best looking staff.I really agree. If you're as shallow as I am and looks matter as much as how good the actual service is then. Kiaa beats out all. It even rivals the AMPs in Houston look-wise but yeah its a little bit more money than the other choices. I am too lazy to drive up to Escondido then drive back though, so its a pretty easy choice.

John G Smith
07-06-09, 05:15
That's about the going rate. 60 for Mamasan and 140 for fs.

Obviously, I would always try to go a little lower than their initial offer. It's often said that other cultures respect you more if you negotiate. That’s the price we pay for convenience. If you want to drive an extra 30 to 45 min round trip, depending on traffic, you can get fs for 100 in Escondido.

They do have a great line-up. I must admit that I am not as well versed in area AMPS as many others on this board but from what I’ve read and personal experience, Kiaa maybe have the best looking staff.

When I went to Kiaa spa about 4-5 years ago, it was just a bunch of barely average-looking older providers. Now along with the AMP on Mira Mar, Kiaa now has one of the best looking AMP girls in San Diego.

Yeah they're a bit overpriced, but some of the girls are damn hot and in their 20s. And even at 2 bills (for total damage), that's about in line for a half decent escort. Escondido is cheaper, but the girls are a little older on average (in their 30s) and a notch or two less hot.

Though I agree if you can negotiate down from $140 for F/S, then that's great. But after seeing how hot some of the San Diego AMP girls are, I can somewhat understand the surcharge. lol

Jason619
07-06-09, 20:53
Went today after work and got a 27 year old named Cindy, she gave a so-so massage with all the token passes by the boys, great fs for 140, got a nice tub rinse with her afterwards, total damages as mentioned were 2 bills.

Has anyone tried Aria Spa? It's tucked away on Convoy by the Wings and Things, checked it out and the mamasan said she had 2 girls both of which were busy... Kiaa had 4 girls this afternoon just to give an idea of whats available when.

Lascivious
07-07-09, 00:25
I know this is an SD board but 'mec is almost like an SD suburb these days.

Has anyone tried this joint? It is a great deal.

----------------

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/1254444932.html

~~*~~*~~NWE NEW NEW*$10off*FreeBodyShampoo*Relaxing4Hands~~*~~*~~*~~ (Temecula on Winchester 951-296-1547)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-gg5nk-1254444932@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-05, 11:00AM PDT

Sweet Pretty Asian Mas
seuses Relaxing Quality Massages
GRAND OPENING ASIA HEALTH CENTER
Phone 951-977-0780
951-296-1527
Rates 30 minutes $40
45 minutes $50
60 minutes $60
*** Speclal ReLaxing 4Hands Massages $60 For 30 minutes ***
Free table shower /Body shampoo
Before 12:30pm $10 off with Hour (w/Ad)
9:30am-9:30pm 7days week (walk-ins-welcome)
close to Freeway 15&215 Exit winchester and enterprise left side consignment center here

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Lascivious
07-07-09, 00:30
If you're as shallow as I am and looks matter as much as how good the actual service is then. Kiaa beats out all.

Guilty as charged.

Oreo69
07-07-09, 12:07
I know this is an SD board but 'mec is almost like an SD suburb these days.

Has anyone tried this joint? It is a great deal.

----------------

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/1254444932.html

~~*~~*~~NWE NEW NEW*$10off*FreeBodyShampoo*Relaxing4Hands~~*~~*~~*~~ (Temecula on Winchester 951-296-1547)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: serv-gg5nk-1254444932@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-05, 11:00AM PDT

Sweet Pretty Asian Mas
seuses Relaxing Quality Massages
GRAND OPENING ASIA HEALTH CENTER
Phone 951-977-0780
951-296-1527
Rates 30 minutes $40
45 minutes $50
60 minutes $60
*** Speclal ReLaxing 4Hands Massages $60 For 30 minutes ***
Free table shower /Body shampoo
Before 12:30pm $10 off with Hour (w/Ad)
9:30am-9:30pm 7days week (walk-ins-welcome)
close to Freeway 15&215 Exit winchester and enterprise left side consignment center here

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsI wanna leave my load there.