PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

RChangDatyKing
03-07-20, 20:38
Nice report. Seems to have good time. "Tips" negotiation at AMP is always a turn off for me. Nicer to know up front like agencies and FS indy. Which ads listing you are referring to? Mind to post it for us?I believed this is one of their ads.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/japanese-girl-massage-2-locations-in-sorrento-valley-and-mira-mesa-38678770

ChaseElectrons
03-08-20, 01:43
Nice report. Seems to have good time. "Tips" negotiation at AMP is always a turn off for me. Nicer to know up front like agencies and FS indy. Which ads listing you are referring to? Mind to post it for us?RCDK's link is correct, a more recent version of the ad I saw.

MikeHall
03-08-20, 19:06
Thanks for the report.

Just my opinion, but I don't see the big red flags here like on many other RR ads that are promising virtually everything at a low low price. Looks more like a bunch of massage providers under the same location and phone number. Likely not any different than XO, MO, HH, Soft touch, or the latest in Del Mar "Hands of Honey. ".

Yeah, there are a lot of new places popping up and I wonder why, but the ad in question didn't raise significant red flags to me.

Speaking of Soft Touch, has anyone been there? Even blurred, Tatiana looks TGTBT. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157542 If any of my regulars shuts down due to Corona, she may be worth a test drive.Yeah, I went to Soft Touch not too long ago. It's located in an office building not far from Cheetahs. Had to call several times and during weekdays to get them to text me the room number; I guess they're not open during the weekend. I saw Bella. Except for photoshopping out her enormous tattoos, pics were accurate and recent. She was beautiful. Paid $200 for hr nude which included slight body slide, limited touching, and minimal tit sucking. HJ finish was very good. The limited action wasn't worth it, though, IMHO.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038

Lion1
03-09-20, 11:01
Yeah, I went to Soft Touch not too long ago. It's located in an office building not far from Cheetahs. Had to call several times and during weekdays to get them to text me the room number; I guess they're not open during the weekend. I saw Bella. Except for photoshopping out her enormous tattoos, pics were accurate and recent. She was beautiful. Paid $200 for hr nude which included slight body slide, limited touching, and minimal tit sucking. HJ finish was very good. The limited action wasn't worth it, though, IMHO.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038Thanks for the report. Maybe you got low mileage because she was afraid of that chode you carry in your pants. LOL.

MikeHall
03-09-20, 18:49
Thanks for the report. Maybe you got low mileage because she was afraid of that chode you carry in your pants. LOL.Yep. She even said, "You ever injure any girl with that thing?" 😉

DesertFun
03-09-20, 22:17
Wow, talk about a sand to the beach story. I tell me friends to go over there, they will never believe it. And not just all of the strip clubs and bar girls. Locals and freelancers abound trying to get a falang (foreigner) to fall for them and take them home with them. My buddy is there now, since things are slow he has his pick of the girls freelancing and they are doing 500 baht for short, 2-3 hours, or less than $17. And these are cute little Thai girls, how can you beat it? My Brit friend who has been over there many times and finally married a Thai girl says it best: "All of your life you have been the predator and the women the prey. In Thailand you are the prey and they are the predators!" Heaven on earth for men like us!!

I went to Thailand with my gf, and regret it. I regret not getting a "special massage". I should of gone with friends instead of gf. My hotel in Bangkok was nice and cheap. And across the street their was around 8 or so massage parlors with about 10 girls each. So tempting. I did get a legit Thai massage and it was nice and felt good, but no play. Then little did I know, down the same street their was a alley way with more girls and strip clubs, I didn't get to visit nana plaza for some girl fun or walk the walking street in Pattaya. I really wanted to try a girl. I guess theirs always next time, till when the corona virus died down.

JonnySpain
03-09-20, 22:41
I had the same thoughts and after recommendations for Cindy and her nice boobs at Hui's, I called Monday morning and after verifying Cindy would be there, I arrived to find she wasn't there. It was her day off. I was pissed but I let myself get talked into going with the receptionist named Cici who was pretty but not a knockout, body wise.

So I get stripped down and she giggles when she came in and started a so-so massage. She did focus on my butt which I enjoyed but then I noticed she was completely armored, leggings, shorts, dress and a top. Vaguely sensual massage but not great. No playing with the boys while I was face down. Did the flip and had to get her to slow down on the HE which she started right after the flip. It was a nice pop but my hand totally cramped trying to reach her boob through all the layers. Frustrating, it's been a while since my masseuse was so totally armored from OTC roaming. $40 house fee for 60 minutes and I was bound and determined to hold Cici's tip to $40 but she got really pissed with $40 so rather than argue I gave her the extra $20.

Cindy at Hui's, who was recommended to me, is no doubt better but I don't think there's anything more than a typical HE available by a well armored masseuse available there. I won't be back, looks like I'll be sticking with Anna at Z's for the time being, she is my ATF.I also had a lame experience at Hui. Was greeted by "Jessica", maybe 50's with an attractive face for her age but not much else going. I went for the 30 for 30 deal. I gave her 40 and she said she'd be back with change. By the time she returned, I was face down and waiting for my massage to start. She apparently didn't bring my 10 in change but went straight to the "massage" - basically just lightly running her fingers over me. After the flip was okay, nothing too memorable. As I got up to pay her, I asked for my 10, with the plan to give her 40. She said she didn't have any small bills. When I gave her 20 more. So 30 total. She complained and insisted on 20 more. I relented, wondering if she thought it was really worth screwing me over for an extra 10, and guaranteeing that I wouldn't return.

Marco19
03-10-20, 16:01
Any intel on this one: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899 are any extras offered?

Thanks for whatever you can share. Feel free to pm me.

Marco.

Sailor1967
03-10-20, 19:10
I think that this came up a couple of weeks ago. My understanding is that this is an ad from one or more older Chinese women working in what looks like a doctor's office in Del Mar. An HE is available but little more. I saw someone there several years ago (who used a different ad-"Single mother needs help") and it was disappointing, but I don't know who is working there now. If you Google aggressively, you can find a couple of reviews which range from poor to average.

Any intel on this one: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899 are any extras offered?

Thanks for whatever you can share. Feel free to pm me.

Marco.

EricTheActor
03-10-20, 21:07
Yep. She even said, "You ever injure any girl with that thing?" Of course she did.

MikeHall
03-11-20, 01:03
Of course she did.Don't be jelly.

Dream619
03-11-20, 13:41
Nice report. Seems to have good time. "Tips" negotiation at AMP is always a turn off for me. Nicer to know up front like agencies and FS indy. Which ads listing you are referring to? Mind to post it for us?Where is Luke?

Marco19
03-11-20, 14:25
I think that this came up a couple of weeks ago. My understanding is that this is an ad from one or more older Chinese women working in what looks like a doctor's office in Del Mar. An HE is available but little more. I saw someone there several years ago (who used a different ad-"Single mother needs help") and it was disappointing, but I don't know who is working there now. If you Google aggressively, you can find a couple of reviews which range from poor to average.Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. So not the cutish young girl giving the massage in the photo and not so great service. I'll spend my money somewhere else.

Maiko
03-11-20, 15:10
Anyone have any info on Relaxing Massage on midway drive?

JakolMuna
03-11-20, 17:21
Massage provider Lisa.

Lisa came in wearing tight yoga pants. She was skinny and had a goofy face not ugly just goofy looking. Massage was forgettable and too much oil was all over my body which was uncomfortable going back to work. She offered happy ending but I declined because she wasn't my type.

RChangDatyKing
03-11-20, 18:44
I also had a lame experience at Hui. Was greeted by "Jessica", maybe 50's with an attractive face for her age but not much else going. I went for the 30 for 30 deal. I gave her 40 and she said she'd be back with change. By the time she returned, I was face down and waiting for my massage to start. She apparently didn't bring my 10 in change but went straight to the "massage" - basically just lightly running her fingers over me. After the flip was okay, nothing too memorable. As I got up to pay her, I asked for my 10, with the plan to give her 40. She said she didn't have any small bills. When I gave her 20 more. So 30 total. She complained and insisted on 20 more. I relented, wondering if she thought it was really worth screwing me over for an extra 10, and guaranteeing that I wouldn't return.That's B. S. She could have asked a co-worker for some small bills to give you the change.

MassageNoob123
03-14-20, 01:21
After reading a bunch of stellar reviews on this thread I decided to stop by Knot Knots for a massage and full service session. I originally wanted to see Cherry but she was already with another client so I got matched with a younger spinner that was about 27 and her name was Lulu or Coco, I forget. Anyways, right off the bat she comes in and has really bitchy vibes from the start.

When we get to the flip she tries to get me to pay $160 for full service. I got the vibe that she was trying to hustle me because I'm on the younger side (22) and she could sense that I was inexperienced with mongering. I only had $120 with me so I told her that's all I could offer and she said she could do only a BJ for $120. I declined and starting putting my clothes on before she started begrudgingly saying she would accept $120. She promptly delivered very mechanical CBJ before muttering under her breath and she lubed up and went to CG. As I started getting close watching her sweet ass bounce up and down and feeling her angrily hatefucking me I'm not going to lie. It turned me on. Before she started doing all this and I gave her the tip she angrily told me that she was going to give the manager the money and tell the manager how stupid I was because I was playing too many games with my negotiation and she was tired of my "stupid shit".

It was a shame it was such a horrible experience because she was a very hot spinner. Stay far away. I'm kinda embarrassed to stop by there again.

MikeHall
03-14-20, 01:23
I went to two places recently. The first was diamond in La Mesa. Provider was okay looking. (She wasn't the legend.) I was able to talk her into going topless, but nothing more, and she was quite armored below. $40 for an hour plus $50 tip.

Next up was a place I've never been to before called Shanghai on Daggett near Convoy up on the second floor. Went there late at night and mamasan was the provider. She was an old chubby auntie, so Little Mikey wasn't about to wake up. Opted for just 1/2 hour and massage only. Think I'll try my luck with someone from rubratings next.

RChangDatyKing
03-14-20, 18:57
Has anyone seen Alice? Any intel is greatly appreciated. She is running a special today and was considering scheduling with her.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160149

Zehe123
03-14-20, 19:28
After reading a bunch of stellar reviews on this thread I decided to stop by Knot Knots for a massage and full service session. I originally wanted to see Cherry but she was already with another client so I got matched with a younger spinner that was about 27 and her name was Lulu or Coco, I forget. Anyways, right off the bat she comes in and has really bitchy vibes from the start.

When we get to the flip she tries to get me to pay $160 for full service. I got the vibe that she was trying to hustle me because I'm on the younger side (22) and she could sense that I was inexperienced with mongering. I only had $120 with me so I told her that's all I could offer and she said she could do only a BJ for $120. I declined and starting putting my clothes on before she started begrudgingly saying she would accept $120. She promptly delivered very mechanical CBJ before muttering under her breath and she lubed up and went to CG. As I started getting close watching her sweet ass bounce up and down and feeling her angrily hatefucking me I'm not going to lie. It turned me on. Before she started doing all this and I gave her the tip she angrily told me that she was going to give the manager the money and tell the manager how stupid I was because I was playing too many games with my negotiation and she was tired of my "stupid shit".

It was a shame it was such a horrible experience because she was a very hot spinner. Stay far away. I'm kinda embarrassed to stop by there again.It seems like what happened has been done before. You most likely got the shit and of the stick LOL. If you liked it, go again fuck it. But if they remember you, you may be in their radar. So no bullshiting for you anymore.

BigChopper
03-14-20, 22:43
Has anyone seen Alice? Any intel is greatly appreciated. She is running a special today and was considering scheduling with her.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160149I have seen her!! She is super sexy and is like al Brazilians. A sensual and exciting lady! I definitely recommend!!

RChangDatyKing
03-14-20, 22:48
Has anyone seen Brooke recently? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155680

Zehe123
03-14-20, 23:51
Anyone have experience with this one?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161205

JM619
03-15-20, 01:30
I had a pretty good time with Akemi / yamyam this afternoon. Comms were easy and I met her at her mission valley apartment for a 30 min session. $120 out the door. She is probably in her late 40's at best (probably older) and has an average body with bolt ons. She is a nice lady and we clicked well. She gave me a decent massage with hot stones and on the flip she teased just enough to get me hard, then put on the cover and gave an above average CBJ. Then she says she wants to fuck, so we do RCG, mish, and then I finished in standing doggy. She gave me a nice long shower afterwards and even though it was a 30 min session, I was there about 45 min, so definitely not a clock watcher. Not the greatest fuck of my life, but it did the trick and for $120, she is excellent value for the money.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158519

RChangDatyKing
03-17-20, 10:07
I took advantaged of Vianey's FBSM special rate last night. She is the girl in the ad / pictures and was wearing the same red outfit in her ad. Vianey is hot and very sexy. Her breasts and booty are amazing. She was completely in her birthday suit during the massage. She doesn't have real therapeutic massage skills, but it was relaxing to have her hands and body rubbing on my entire body. The feel of her breasts on my body was amazing during her body slides. After the flip her breasts were rubbing up and down on junior the entire time. She maintained great eye contacts during her body slides which was very sexy. There was some LFK mixed in which was nice. The view of her apple shaped booty was so amazing in the mirror that I had to asked for her VIP upgrade. Everything was covered, but her CBJ was actually pretty good. It was a great sight to see this sexy lady's head go up and down, and her cheeks expands as she is giving the BJ. She responded well to DATY and tasted fresh. We went through several positions. She started with CG. It was so sexy watching her go up and down on junior and playing and sucking on her amazing breasts. However, my favorite position with her was doggy so I can grabbed hold of her sexy booty. I didn't last long once we were in this position and exploded in the cap.

Vianey is definitely a keeper. It's been mentioned before, but she speaks limited English so if you keep it about massage and love making you should be fine. She definitely has the sexiest body of the four in this group. Ada is no longer with the group, but you can't go wrong with Vianey, Sofia or Eveline.

Stay safe and have fun!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150830

EH09M3
03-17-20, 16:19
Thanks for the details on Vianey. Now I know why we call you "the King. " 🤫.

I may need to do my own reconnaissance mission on Vianey. Anything to keep our country safe.

I took advantaged of Vianey's FBSM special rate last night. She is the girl in the ad / pictures and was wearing the same red outfit in her ad. Vianey is hot and very sexy. Her breasts and booty are amazing. She was completely in her birthday suit during the massage. She doesn't have real therapeutic massage skills, but it was relaxing to have her hands and body rubbing on my entire body. The feel of her breasts on my body was amazing during her body slides. After the flip her breasts were rubbing up and down on junior the entire time. She maintained great eye contacts during her body slides which was very sexy. There was some LFK mixed in which was nice. The view of her apple shaped booty was so amazing in the mirror that I had to asked for her VIP upgrade. Everything was covered, but her CBJ was actually pretty good. It was a great sight to see this sexy lady's head go up and down, and her cheeks expands as she is giving the BJ. She responded well to DATY and tasted fresh. We went through several positions. She started with CG. It was so sexy watching her go up and down on junior and playing and sucking on her amazing breasts. However, my favorite position with her was doggy so I can grabbed hold of her sexy booty. I didn't last long once we were in this position and exploded in the cap.

Vianey is definitely a keeper. It's been mentioned before, but she speaks limited English so if you keep it about massage and love making you should be fine. She definitely has the sexiest body of the four in this group. Ada is no longer with the group, but you can't go wrong with Vianey, Sofia or Eveline.

Stay safe and have fun!

JoeyWiseGuy
03-17-20, 22:24
I took advantaged of Vianey's FBSM special rate last night. She is the girl in the ad / pictures and was wearing the same red outfit in her ad. Vianey is hot and very sexy. Her breasts and booty are amazing. She was completely in her birthday suit during the massage. She doesn't have real therapeutic massage skills, but it was relaxing to have her hands and body rubbing on my entire body. The feel of her breasts on my body was amazing during her body slides. After the flip her breasts were rubbing up and down on junior the entire time. She maintained great eye contacts during her body slides which was very sexy. There was some LFK mixed in which was nice. The view of her apple shaped booty was so amazing in the mirror that I had to asked for her VIP upgrade. Everything was covered, but her CBJ was actually pretty good. It was a great sight to see this sexy lady's head go up and down, and her cheeks expands as she is giving the BJ. She responded well to DATY and tasted fresh. We went through several positions. She started with CG. It was so sexy watching her go up and down on junior and playing and sucking on her amazing breasts. However, my favorite position with her was doggy so I can grabbed hold of her sexy booty. I didn't last long once we were in this position and exploded in the cap.Damage? You are indeed the king LOL.

JM619
03-17-20, 23:54
What was the damage for the VIP upgrade?

Stay safe and have fun!

RChangDatyKing
03-18-20, 01:46
What was the damage for the VIP upgrade?

The VIP upgrade damage for me was $100 extra. I don't know if that's her "normal rate" but when I asked if it's $100 she said, yes.

RChangDatyKing
03-18-20, 02:17
I've received several PMs inquiring about Vianey so I wanted to add to my review.

I was intrigued about Vianey ever since she came on scene in San Diego and when I inquired about her when she arrived and received very little feedback, or less than positive reviews, I was probably like many of you and put her on the bottom of your list. I asked myself why were there so very little intel on someone with her body. She doesn't show her face so I had wondered, are those pictures hers and are they current? We all see the fake pictures / ads on RubRatings. What are her sessions like, etc. ? Because I have a weakness for beautiful Latina women (don't we all? LOL) and with several recent discussions about Latina women and particularly with Vianey and her group I was intrigued again about her. When I saw her special rate, I decided what the heck- there were some positive reviews, so why not TOFTT. LOL.

With Vianey, I think because she speaks limited English I don't think she will engage in conversation with you unless you initiate the discussions. She doesn't have massage training, so if she is just running her hands over your body, or if she is just "standing / laying" there it's because she might be waiting for you to tell her what you want or like. I don't speak fluent Spanish, but enough for basic introductions and greetings. I think if you speak fluent Spanish you'll probably have a better session than most of us will.

Hopes this explained why I think there might be mixed reviews on her.

Also, understand and realize it might be a YMMV experience.

I recommend always go to your appointments with good hygiene, be respectful and polite and you should have a great time 😃.

I also complimented her a lot about how good she looks and how hot her body was. It made her smiled and giggled a lot which probably made her feel more at ease.

JonnySpain
03-18-20, 19:13
I've received several PMs inquiring about Vianey so I wanted to add to my review.

I was intrigued about Vianey ever since she came on scene in San Diego and when I inquired about her when she arrived and received very little feedback, or less than positive reviews, I was probably like many of you and put her on the bottom of your list. I asked myself why were there so very little intel on someone with her body. She doesn't show her face so I had wondered, are those pictures hers and are they current? We all see the fake pictures / ads on RubRatings. What are her sessions like, etc. ? Because I have a weakness for beautiful Latina women (don't we all? LOL) and with several recent discussions about Latina women and particularly with Vianey and her group I was intrigued again about her. When I saw her special rate, I decided what the heck- there were some positive reviews, so why not TOFTT. LOL.

With Vianey, I think because she speaks limited English I don't think she will engage in conversation with you unless you initiate the discussions. She doesn't have massage training, so if she is just running her hands over your body, or if she is just "standing / laying" there it's because she might be waiting for you to tell her what you want or like. I don't speak fluent Spanish, but enough for basic introductions and greetings. I think if you speak fluent Spanish you'll probably have a better session than most of us will.

Hopes this explained why I think there might be mixed reviews on her.

Also, understand and realize it might be a YMMV experience.

I recommend always go to your appointments with good hygiene, be respectful and polite and you should have a great time 😃.

I also complimented her a lot about how good she looks and how hot her body was. It made her smiled and giggled a lot which probably made her feel more at ease.I couldn't agree more. Her body and smile are amazing. You will not regret it. My Spanish is decent, so we talked for a while after the session was over, and even then she didn't say too much. But especially with the current special she's running, she's absolutely worth a visit.

Ryangel6
03-18-20, 20:16
With restaurants and bars closing, Are you still attending massage parlors, have some closed?

Time to be cautious?

Dolan85
03-18-20, 21:09
Just wondering if there were any MPs where you can get a good massage? FS / HE aren't necessary but would be nice. I've been to a couple legit MPs and had some really awful massages and got nagged by the girls for tips even though their massages were terrible.

JakolMuna
03-19-20, 11:23
Drove by Paradise Spa, Convoy massage and were both closed. Forgot the names but there were others closed as well on Balboa and Clairemont. Just wanted to share.

Cruiser 69
03-19-20, 12:04
I drove by "you" spa on Broadway in Lemon Grove yesterday and they had a sign in the window that they were close for a couple weeks.

RChangDatyKing
03-19-20, 14:20
Drove by Paradise Spa, Convoy massage and were both closed. Forgot the names but there were others closed as well on Balboa and Clairemont. Just wanted to share.Paradise Spa is only taking appointments only; no walk ins.

Convoy Massage is closed at this time. Chloe said she will reassess next week.

RChangDatyKing
03-19-20, 14:34
Drove by Paradise Spa, Convoy massage and were both closed. Forgot the names but there were others closed as well on Balboa and Clairemont. Just wanted to share.

Paradise Spa is taking appointments only; no walk ins.

Convoy Massage is closed at this time. Chloe said she will reassess next week.

PenguinsAndieg
03-19-20, 20:14
Anyone have experience with this one?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161205This girl is smoking hot. She had me addicted when she was at heavenly hands. She has a rocking hard body, loves to tease, flirt and giggle. Has a nice set of enhanced tits and allows you to roam pretty freely everywhere. They have rules over at HH but you could tell she wanted to bend some when I used to visit.

JayDwn
03-19-20, 20:27
With restaurants and bars closing, Are you still attending massage parlors, have some closed?

Time to be cautious?It's BEEN time for caution for weeks now. I'm starting to think this is going to be one of the last communities to heed the warning of the CDC, WHO and entire global scientific world.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1ysOTsMa3QtNcUZVxsiJcbDfqVWQnqYgvlexoi9zVw_KgEN9UGs4RzIgo

Ryan1979
03-19-20, 21:54
It's BEEN time for caution for weeks now. I'm starting to think this is going to be one of the last communities to heed the warning of the CDC, WHO and entire global scientific world.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1ysOTsMa3QtNcUZVxsiJcbDfqVWQnqYgvlexoi9zVw_KgEN9UGs4RzIgoThe girls working the AMPs are fully aware of the risk they're taking, but if infected, will get treatment and self-quarantine. Their customers are the ones taking real risk especially if they are an older monger and have family and friends whom are elder. More reports are surfacing about people of all ages dying from COVID-19.

Now one has to ask themselves, how horny am I? Self quarantine and self pleasure maybe the prescription until we get past this.

Ryan1979
03-20-20, 14:30
The girls working the AMPs are fully aware of the risk they're taking, but if infected, will get treatment and self-quarantine. Their customers are the ones taking real risk especially if they are an older monger and have family and friends whom are elder. More reports are surfacing about people of all ages dying from COVID-19.

Now one has to ask themselves, how horny am I? Self quarantine and self pleasure maybe the prescription until we get past this.Due to the California mandate, most spas are now closed. Girls either went home or staying with local friends. A few spas and girls operating under the radar.

RChangDatyKing
03-20-20, 17:36
All the AMPs that I sometimes frequent on Convoy are closed. Independent providers are still taking appointments. I wonder with the closure of the AMPs if the independents providers will increase their prices, or will they run more specials because fewer Mongers are getting massages.

JayDwn
03-20-20, 18:11
The girls working the AMPs are fully aware of the risk they're taking, but if infected, will get treatment and self-quarantine. Their customers are the ones taking real risk especially if they are an older monger and have family and friends whom are elder. More reports are surfacing about people of all ages dying from COVID-19.

Now one has to ask themselves, how horny am I? Self quarantine and self pleasure maybe the prescription until we get past this.EVERYONE. Three separate concepts:

1) Who's at risk of infection?: The entire human population. There is no human immunity this pathogen. And, bear in mind, the asymptomatic period of infection can last for weeks reportedly. During this period, the infected person has zero symptoms, has no clue they are infected, and is shedding the virus like crazy. Meaning, nobody has any concept of who is and who isn't infected.

2) Who's at risk of serious or life threatening complications due to the novel coronavirus?: Largely older adults and people with underlaying health complications, including obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, etc. However, the life threatening complications do not seem to be limited to these groups at all. There are reports daily about healthy people under 40 needing to be hospitalized, being submitted to Intensive Care Units, and dying from this disease.

3) Who's at risk of the dynamic repercussions and aftermath of this pandemic?: EVERYONE. We are 100% all in this together. Whether this passes without you or a loved one dying from the disease, or you experience the health impacts directly, given you survive, you are still subject to the financial, social, psychological, and over-all societal effects of this event.

So, even if masseuses and clients are "fully aware of the risk they're taking", are they aware or cognitive of the further risk they are putting everyone in?

FlyingVfr
03-20-20, 22:55
I just texted my ATF Anna from Z's and she confirmed they're shut down until sometime in April. At least she's not moving back to China, she's staying with a relative in Los Angeles. It's going to be a long month for me LOL.

Ryan1979
03-21-20, 12:13
I just texted my ATF Anna from Z's and she confirmed they're shut down until sometime in April. At least she's not moving back to China, she's staying with a relative in Los Angeles. It's going to be a long month for me LOL.Most are just following the state mandate until the end of the month, but assuming it's lifted in April it'll be awhile before the spas are back in full force since many of these girls aren't local.

GdAloha
03-21-20, 15:21
It looks like many of the convoy and mission valley area spas are closed. I called around and there a many in the South Bay that are still open. I guess only some of them understand that they qualify under the 16 essential business. If you read carefully it does say some of the essential businesses are electricians and "plumbers".

Ryan1979
03-21-20, 23:56
Closed for an undetermined amount of time.

RolfTorren
03-23-20, 00:21
Based on the recent reports I thought Alana would be a safe bet. I've struck out a couple of times recently, wasting my hobbying dollars on some less than stellar providers. But I have a thing for Asians and the idea of a reliable indie Asian was too good to pass up. I will say I went to see her well over a week ago, and before the new normal. Communication was easy and she quoted me $$ for 1 hr. Nude. It sounded about right. The address, when communicated, was in a complex in MV many of us would be familiar with. I got to the door and realized it was the office used by the amazing Michelle and Jamie. Alan greeted me warmly. I wasn't disappointed. She's cute for sure. I confirmed the rate. But then the upsell began. She offered frontal body slides for another 40. I didn't have it with me, so I declined. I got comfortable on the table and she came back soon enough. Despite offering "nude" her panties stayed on for quite a while. I'm not one to grope or stick fingers where they aren't welcome, but nude means nude in my book. She gave a decent massage but not many body slides. On the flip she gave a nice release, but took a long time to clean me up. I was left lying there for quite a while waiting for her to come back with the wipes. There's no shower in the office, so she wiped me down, but there was still a lot of oil left in various nooks and crannies. I got dressed and took note of how many used towels and wipes had accumulated in the baskets in the room. Doing the math I'd estimate she had quite a few clients before me. So in the era of Covid-19 I won't be repeating. She hadn't changed the sheet on the massage table between customers as far as I could tell. Remember that virus can last on surfaces up to ten days. I actually think its way safer doing one of the K-girls at SDAG. I may be over reacting but I do think we need to be careful and choose wisely.

Thanks for the report.

Just my opinion, but I don't see the big red flags here like on many other RR ads that are promising virtually everything at a low low price. Looks more like a bunch of massage providers under the same location and phone number. Likely not any different than XO, MO, HH, Soft touch, or the latest in Del Mar "Hands of Honey. ".

Yeah, there are a lot of new places popping up and I wonder why, but the ad in question didn't raise significant red flags to me.

Speaking of Soft Touch, has anyone been there? Even blurred, Tatiana looks TGTBT. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157542 If any of my regulars shuts down due to Corona, she may be worth a test drive.

Matao
03-23-20, 14:02
Funny and sad.

Closed for an undetermined amount of time.

TJ Dog
03-23-20, 14:30
Anyone have any UTR experiences at "closed" MPs? I know most of the girls at the store front AMPs have left, but can't help thinking there are a few places with 1-2 girls hunkered down with no place to go, looking for a little business.

I'd be out searching myself, but, being in the 80+ age group am exercising a bit of discretion.

No need to blow any cover by mentioning names, but reports on any experiences would be welcome.

AeroStartC
03-23-20, 22:16
Anyone have any UTR experiences at "closed" MPs? I know most of the girls at the store front AMPs have left, but can't help thinking there are a few places with 1-2 girls hunkered down with no place to go, looking for a little business.

I'd be out searching myself, but, being in the 80+ age group am exercising a bit of discretion.

No need to blow any cover by mentioning names, but reports on any experiences would be welcome.If any of the girls let you have their personal phone numbers, they may want to do a little work on the side. I called one yesterday, but she was back in LA with her family. I told her that if I make it up to LA in the next few weeks, that I would let her know. She agreed.

EazySD
03-24-20, 01:43
I saw Amy a few weeks ago and I cannot recommend. I went there for the hhr and liked what I saw, but the massage sucked, she shorted me 10 min, tried to upsell, and jackhammered me so dry that I had to ask for more lube. Oh and the worst part is that she DID NOT change the sheets or face towel on the table, so the next dude got my oils and probably some of my cum on him. You're welcome.

Thought you said you lost Amy's contact info. Sometimes that's a nicer way of saying you were blocked. Yoyo is petite body and boobs. Sue is a fun MILF with decent titties, but they're not Amy quality.

Amy's home in LA. She's supposed to be back in March.

PenguinsAndieg
03-25-20, 01:12
Closed for an undetermined amount of time.Once this all blows over, which AMP can I find her?

RChangDatyKing
03-25-20, 10:39

No need to blow any cover by mentioning names, but reports on any experiences would be welcome.I was on a website the other day that is known for AMP ads and saw many current AMP ads so I decided to text some of them. 5 out of the 6 places I texted responded saying that they are closed. One place on Jamacha Rd said they were opened. When I texted back an hour or so after their reply with some follow up questions they never responded back.

2 days ago I was driving on Balboa Ave near the 163 and saw the doors to an AMP opened, but the OPEN sign was off. I wonder if some AMP are staying opened UTR (by appointments only, etc.).

RChangDatyKing
03-25-20, 10:48
Hey all,

I know there's been some mixed reviews on Bailee in the past. Has anyone seen her recently? She's now offering nude sessions. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123122

ArrogantBstrd
03-25-20, 11:39
Hey all,

I know there's been some mixed reviews on Bailee in the past. Has anyone seen her recently? She's now offering nude sessions. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123122

I've scheduled with Bailee in the past, but she went ghost on me come appointment time. I never tried again. I've seen enough Asian providers.

Good luck!

(This post is Post #100 for me. Nearly 10 years combined on ISG and USA SG. I'll buy myself a beer!)

RChangDatyKing
03-25-20, 12:12
I've scheduled with Bailee in the past, but she went ghost on me come appointment time. I never tried again. I've seen enough Asian providers.

Good luck!

(This post is Post #100 for me. Nearly 10 years combined on ISG and USA SG. I'll buy myself a beer!)

Cheers to your # 100 posts! Yeah I've probably seen 100's of Asian masseuses / providers combined in my 10 plus years of hobbying but not many are Vietnamese, especially a Vietnamese woman with her body. I would love to see her sexy body in the nude. Thanks!

JonnySpain
03-25-20, 14:11
Cheers to your # 100 posts! Yeah I've probably seen 100's of Asian masseuses / providers combined in my 10 plus years of hobbying but not many are Vietnamese, especially a Vietnamese woman with her body. I would love to see her sexy body in the nude. Thanks!I too have been tempted by Bailee's ads / photos, but discouraged by the mixed reviews. Please share your experience if you're willing (and able to see her)!

RChangDatyKing
03-25-20, 17:40
I too have been tempted by Bailee's ads / photos, but discouraged by the mixed reviews. Please share your experience if you're willing (and able to see her)!Bailee wanted $180/ hr for topless and $220/ hr for nude. She also mentioned light mutual touch. I think it's going to be one of those YMMV situation. She also added, Tips is appreciated. I am going to pass. There are lots of providers running Specials on RubRatings now that I want to try.

JonnySpain
03-25-20, 17:46
Bailee wanted $180/ hr for topless and $220/ hr for nude. She also mentioned light mutual touch. I think it's going to be one of those YMMV situation. She also added, Tips is appreciated. I am going to pass. There are lots of providers running Specials on RubRatings now that I want to try.Makes sense! Bailee definitely sounds hit or miss.

By the way all, I tried calling Know Knots earlier this week, and not surprisingly, they said they're closed until April at least. I wonder if the answer would be the same if they recognized my phone nunber? (I doubt it, but just curious.).

RChangDatyKing
03-25-20, 18:50
Went to the Walmart near the college area today and drove by CEO Spa and saw the For Rent sign up. It doesn't look like they will be reopening / staying opened. Many of these AMPs will probably not stay opened after the stay home order is lifted.

RChangDatyKing
03-26-20, 00:06
Because of the positive intel from a trusted monger I went to go see Alice who posts on RubRatings. She is running a $160/ hr special now. Her pictures are real and recent. Alice is sexy and has an amazing ass. The mirror in her massage room was positioned perfectly to view her great body.

Alice speaks very limited English so it was hard to communicate without google translation. It was my first time with her, but I just let her do her thing to see what she would offer / allow so I didn't make any requests. Her massage skills was okay, mainly medium pressure with light touch mixed in. She was completely in her birthday suit from start to finish. There were lots of body slides mixed in and some kissing on my body during the massage. Her body slides were amazing. Mutual touching was allowed. After the flip she continued with the body slides and allowed some Russian action. Junior unloaded all over her nice B / C breasts. The session was amazing and I will definitely repeat. She let me showered before and after the session.

It was good to see that after the session she changed the sheets and sanitized the head rest, pillows, table, etc. There were also plenty of hand sanitizers in the massage room and bathroom.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160149

King4
03-26-20, 10:51
Saw her a before the quarantine, pictures on rr are her. I could def recomend her great personality, has a very soft dom approach with body rub and nibbling mixed in.

HappySd
03-26-20, 21:40
Anyone seen this one?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/165153

I texted her and she came right out of the gates asking if I wanted to F and gave me an address. Lots of red flags but who knows. Strange times we are living in.

HappySd
03-27-20, 01:29
Hey fellow mongers.

I wanted to contribute a few reviews from the past few months. They all occurred before the "new normal" that we are currently living under but never the less here they are.

Madeline - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124711.

Beautiful woman. Smoking hot Latina from Sinola. Her body and face 10 in my book. I booked a 1 hour visit with her. Got to her location in a mission valley complex I'm sure we are all familiar with. She greeted me at the door wearing street clothes (shorts and cute top). Washed my hands in the sink (in the room nice touch). Then got naked and on the table. She started the massage naked as well and it got ver sensual very fast. Let me roam all over and before I knew it I was turning over. Looking in awe at her body I expressed to her how badly I wanted to give her DATY. To my surprise she excepted and jumped on the table. I enjoyed every second of it. She was smooth as silk and tested like candy. I did this for what seemed like 15 minutes or so then she pulled me up and made me pop in Russian. I collapsed on the table and she cleaned me up. We chatted for a bit longer while she rubbed my head. Then I was out the door. Total damage was $$ 60. I would repeat if I had the extra $$. She is offering a full VIP for $$ but a little rich for me. I assume YMMV on this one.

Vianey - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150830.

Cute Latina lady, saw her last month before everything got all crazy. Set up appointment in the am for early afternoon. Got to her discrete little incall in Linda Vista. Nice and private for the most part, except the front door which faces the street. Got inside and she answer the door. Nice petite Latina same as her pictures. Got the 1 hour massage. Massage was ok but nothing special. She let my hands roam freely under her mini skirt. I flipped and asked if she was going to get naked. She did and jumped on the table with me. Tried to have some conversation with her and my limited Spanish. Asked about FS and she said 100 more. Did bring that with me so settled for standard HE with her on top of me. Was awesome. Thinking about repeating and getting the VIP treatment this time.

Bella (Soft Touch) https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038.

Ok I have visited this shop a 3 times in a past 2 months. The first visit was with Aerial. Nice Latina chick, sex body, good in all the right places. Got the HH topless special. Massage was good, lots of teasing and roaming. Reminded me a lot of heavenly hands. Asked if she worked there before and said yes. Standard HE and off I went. Next 2 visits were with Bella. She's a hot Latina same girl as her pics. She does have a lot of tats those, so if that's a deal breaker you may consider someone else. Both sessions with her were topless but she allowed roaming all over. Very sensual and enthusiastic. Both times I finished with Russian.

I have a few more and will submit more reviews when I have time. Happy mongering gentleman.

AJaxer11
03-27-20, 04:34
Bailee wanted $180/ hr for topless and $220/ hr for nude. She also mentioned light mutual touch. I think it's going to be one of those YMMV situation. She also added, Tips is appreciated. I am going to pass. There are lots of providers running Specials on RubRatings now that I want to try.No body slides, slight touching. She doesn't allow anything more than strict fbsm. She is extremely hot, but her session is very very average. If you want a sensual experience to remember, she is not the right one.

BlueSkyBlue
03-27-20, 07:41
EVERYONE. Three separate concepts:

1) Who's at risk of infection?: The entire human population. There is no human immunity this pathogen. And, bear in mind, the asymptomatic period of infection can last for weeks reportedly. During this period, the infected person has zero symptoms, has no clue they are infected, and is shedding the virus like crazy. Meaning, nobody has any concept of who is and who isn't infected.

2) Who's at risk of serious or life threatening complications due to the novel coronavirus?: Largely older adults and people with underlaying health complications, including obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, etc. However, the life threatening complications do not seem to be limited to these groups at all. There are reports daily about healthy people under 40 needing to be hospitalized, being submitted to Intensive Care Units, and dying from this disease.

3) Who's at risk of the dynamic repercussions and aftermath of this pandemic?: EVERYONE. We are 100% all in this together. Whether this passes without you or a loved one dying from the disease, or you experience the health impacts directly, given you survive, you are still subject to the financial, social, psychological, and over-all societal effects of this event.

So, even if masseuses and clients are "fully aware of the risk they're taking", are they aware or cognitive of the further risk they are putting everyone in?Thank you for the reminder as to what the current situation is.

Will008
03-27-20, 10:34
Anyone seen this one?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/165153

I texted her and she came right out of the gates asking if I wanted to F and gave me an address. Lots of red flags but who knows. Strange times we are living in.Be careful with this one. She is using porn star Sarah vandella's pictures. A person contacted me on the Line app with the same BS. Really sketchy.

RChangDatyKing
03-27-20, 13:51
No body slides, slight touching. She doesn't allow anything more than strict fbsm. She is extremely hot, but her session is very very average. If you want a sensual experience to remember, she is not the right one.Thanks AJ! Those are the feedback I received most about Bailee.

I think those who are giving her great reviews are probably because of her looks, and not for her performance or willingness to please. Thanks again for your feedback.

MikeHall
03-27-20, 14:06
Be careful with this one. She is using porn star Sarah vandella's pictures. A person contacted me on the Line app with the same BS. Really sketchy.Same phone number and ad out of Phoenix but pics are of Elsa Jean.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/167272

Suffice it to say you won't be getting the chick in the pics.

This is why I only look at those on RR with more than 1 rating.

ArrogantBstrd
03-27-20, 14:17
Anyone know what happened to Sequoia? She was a White girl at HH. Nice, toned body. Brunette with poofy, wavy hair. She always straddled me for BBFS. She was fun. That girl's pussy was always dripping wet. LOL

MikeHall
03-27-20, 14:26
A couple weeks ago before everyone was on lockdown, I visited Stella in Mission Valley.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154601

She's working out of an office building and it took several tries / days to schedule an appointment. She wouldn't give me the room number until I arrived and called. It's a very nice room, relaxing. She's a very beautiful and the pics are her. She's Latina, but I'd wager was born in the US. Nice personality, seems intelligent, business savvy, clean, attentive. She got topless before I even got on the table. Nice large perky boobs, enhanced but soft.

Her technique wasn't the best, though. I actually could have used some kneading of my back, so it was a bit too soft, but that wasn't the main reason I was there. Some teasing, so that was nice. She allowed lots of touching of boobs & ass, but no kitty; and no nipple sucking because of this damn virus going around. What I didn't like is I paid for 1 hr nuru, yet she was only topless most of the time and there wasn't any bodysliding. Didn't even massage the front, just the tug (which was very good). Plus, she shorted me by 10 minutes.

If I do repeat, I'll opt for the half hour topless next time.

JayLake
03-27-20, 14:34
Same phone number and ad out of Phoenix but pics are of Elsa Jean.

https://phoenix.rubratings.com/167272

Suffice it to say you won't be getting the chick in the pics.

This is why I only look at those on RR with more than 1 rating.A lot of great providers have zero ratings or make new profiles with no reviews. It's just about recognizing the names and faces that are legit and profile red flags that are obvious fakes.

Dctex99
03-27-20, 15:24
A lot of great providers have zero ratings or make new profiles with no reviews. It's just about recognizing the names and faces that are legit and profile red flags that are obvious fakes.All closed, one said open in 10 day. Sign was not dated🤣.

EH09M3
03-27-20, 19:58
I wouldn't bite on her ad either. I'll admit her pics make her tempting to try but she has too many so-so reviews on the other website. She has a lot of fives and sixes for service when seven is the highest that can be given for FBSM. She gets high scores for her appearance but only a little rubbing on the outside of the V is permitted and she is known for being standoffish. Her reviews go back to 2015 so her looks have kept her in business with minimal output.

Maybe YMMV and you could be the first to get her to come to life. Good luck but I'm not taking that chance at that price for what you are actually going to receive.

Thanks AJ! Those are the feedback I received most about Bailee.

I think those who are giving her great reviews are probably because of her looks, and not for her performance or willingness to please. Thanks again for your feedback.

EH09M3
03-27-20, 20:26
Glad you tried Madeline as the Don'ts and Nos and the tone of her ad is enough to drive most guys away. I reviewed her on the other site but my visits with her go back to 2015. She was really hot back then and she was probably closer to 32 as she must be in her forties now. She has taken advantage of cosmetic surgery to preserve herself.

I recently indulged in the VIP and yes it is way overpriced but I hadn't paid her visit for 4 years. My baseline is high with her as she used to do FS for $400 with multiple pops but she wouldn't do it in her office. You had to host which meant getting a room. Since she was so Smokin hot, I always got a high end hotel in MV with a room on the top floor with a view and nice amenities. She would stay for a couple of hours and she wore the sexiest lingerie but everything was covered and her CBJ was just ok. My recent visit was one pop and although she still looks good I still see the difference from years ago. Plus it is awkward banging on that table so the only good option is standing doggie. Once again, after having her in a King bed it just isn't the same.

Hey fellow mongers.

I wanted to contribute a few reviews from the past few months. They all occurred before the "new normal" that we are currently living under but never the less here they are.

Madeline - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124711.

Beautiful woman. Smoking hot Latina from Sinola. Her body and face 10 in my book. I booked a 1 hour visit with her. Got to her location in a mission valley complex I'm sure we are all familiar with. She greeted me at the door wearing street clothes (shorts and cute top). Washed my hands in the sink (in the room nice touch). Then got naked and on the table. She started the massage naked as well and it got ver sensual very fast. Let me roam all over and before I knew it I was turning over. Looking in awe at her body I expressed to her how badly I wanted to give her DATY. To my surprise she excepted and jumped on the table. I enjoyed every second of it. She was smooth as silk and tested like candy. I did this for what seemed like 15 minutes or so then she pulled me up and made me pop in Russian. I collapsed on the table and she cleaned me up. We chatted for a bit longer while she rubbed my head. Then I was out the door. Total damage was $$ 60. I would repeat if I had the extra $$. She is offering a full VIP for $$ but a little rich for me. I assume YMMV on this one.

I have a few more and will submit more reviews when I have time. Happy mongering gentleman.

HappySd
03-29-20, 00:42
Glad you tried Madeline as the Don'ts and Nos and the tone of her ad is enough to drive most guys away. I reviewed her on the other site but my visits with her go back to 2015. She was really hot back then and she was probably closer to 32 as she must be in her forties now. She has taken advantage of cosmetic surgery to preserve herself.

I recently indulged in the VIP and yes it is way overpriced but I hadn't paid her visit for 4 years. My baseline is high with her as she used to do FS for $400 with multiple pops but she wouldn't do it in her office. You had to host which meant getting a room. Since she was so Smokin hot, I always got a high end hotel in MV with a room on the top floor with a view and nice amenities. She would stay for a couple of hours and she wore the sexiest lingerie but everything was covered and her CBJ was just ok. My recent visit was one pop and although she still looks good I still see the difference from years ago. Plus it is awkward banging on that table so the only good option is standing doggie. Once again, after having her in a King bed it just isn't the same.Man I wish I had seen her back then. And I was thinking the same thing in regards to a VIP session in her massage room, for that kind of money I would want to be a little more comfortable and would want a little more GFE action. Message me if you know of other latinas that offer more. Always looking to try something new.

JbBlack77
03-29-20, 10:49
Makes sense! Bailee definitely sounds hit or miss.

By the way all, I tried calling Know Knots earlier this week, and not surprisingly, they said they're closed until April at least. I wonder if the answer would be the same if they recognized my phone number? (I doubt it, but just curious.).B.

I haven't been to Know Knots in a couple of years. They must be under new management. My 10-15 visits were always FS covered with a few CIM to finish. Usual $140 tip on top of the $60 entrance fee.

RChangDatyKing
03-31-20, 00:25
I decided to go see Lilly (Asian) this past weekend who advertises on RubRatings. She's independent and is located in Kearny Mesa. I know there's been mixed reviews on her, but I wanted to check out her natural breasts. They are nice and soft. She's curvy in the right places. She has a slight belly. Anyways, her special rate is for HJ only. Topless is a $30 upgrade. She allowed OTC touching, but she has on pantyhose, etc. Her English is limited. She understands almost everything I was saying but it's difficult for her to communicate back fully. Her massage was okay. It's hard to get a thorough rub when it's only a 30 minutes session. The HE was somewhat mechanical and lacks sensuality. But, overall it was an okay session.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635

Deeto1
03-31-20, 14:53
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an escape from this "Stay In Place" order. I've found several options on RR who have responded to text. This includes:

Helena at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167159.

Akira at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159844.

Kim Elizabth at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/165725.

Mary at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168036.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated; no need for a detailed review. Just a thumbs up or down would be great.

Otherwise I'll default to my known solid favorites like Juliana or Tiffany at Solano Beach, Michele in MV or Kimberly in La Jolla.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

JoeJoesph
03-31-20, 20:38
I wish these places were fucking open. Would love a legit massage lmao.

Dctex99
03-31-20, 20:44
I wish these places were fucking open. Would love a legit massage lmao.With NO open sign so entrance would be word of mouth or here.

MikeHall
04-01-20, 01:06
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an escape from this "Stay In Place" order. I've found several options on RR who have responded to text. This includes:

Helena at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167159.

Akira at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159844.

Kim Elizabth at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/165725.

Mary at https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168036.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated; no need for a detailed review. Just a thumbs up or down would be great.

Otherwise I'll default to my known solid favorites like Juliana or Tiffany at Solano Beach, Michele in MV or Kimberly in La Jolla.

Thanks in advance for any insight."Helena"'s pics are of Ava Addams.

"Kim Elizabeth"'s are of some internet model.

" Mary"'s pics are of Genesis Lopez.

So by default of these I'd go with Akira.

Be weary of profiles with reviews disabled. There's a reason they do that.

AJaxer11
04-01-20, 14:47
I know it's not the best idea to go out and get a massage right now but I've been stuck inside and working remote for three weeks now and I need a release. I contacted some of my old go-to's but a lot of them are out of town or not taking customers right now. Does anyone have any suggestions on providers who are currently taking customers? I contacted some people off of RR but I haven't gotten any replies (Sofia, Vianey, etc). Thanks!

RolfTorren
04-01-20, 15:13
Akira looks hot. Has anyone seen her?

Like Mike I'm hesitant to see anyone with reviews either disabled or non existent. Take a look at Michelle or some other highly reviewed therapists. The numbers don't lie.

"Helena"'s pics are of Ava Addams.

"Kim Elizabeth"'s are of some internet model.

" Mary"'s pics are of Genesis Lopez.

So by default of these I'd go with Akira.

Be weary of profiles with reviews disabled. There's a reason they do that.

MikeHall
04-01-20, 17:49
I know it's not the best idea to go out and get a massage right now but I've been stuck inside and working remote for three weeks now and I need a release. I contacted some of my old go-to's but a lot of them are out of town or not taking customers right now. Does anyone have any suggestions on providers who are currently taking customers? I contacted some people off of RR but I haven't gotten any replies (Sofia, Vianey, etc). Thanks!Try Sophia. She's in UTC and was recently doing a special. Pics are real, great bodyslide massage, fantastic Brazilian body, LOTS of mutual touching.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150644

AJaxer11
04-01-20, 17:54
Try Sophia. She's in UTC and was recently doing a special. Pics are real, great bodyslide massage, fantastic Brazilian body, LOTS of mutual touching.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150644I sent her a message. Will leave a review if I do go see her. If anyone else has suggestions to I would appreciate it. Thanks Mike!

Marcsd88
04-01-20, 18:29
Looks THICC!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162422

Marcsd88
04-01-20, 20:31
Looks THICC!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162422Don't waste your time guys. TOFTT. Gave me the address near Mira Mesa. Parked. She asked me to pay her before even meeting. Needless to say I didn't give her a dime before meeting. She never came out to meet. Scammer. Waste of time.

At least I won't hit traffic on the way home.

JonnySpain
04-04-20, 17:00
I sent her a message. Will leave a review if I do go see her. If anyone else has suggestions to I would appreciate it. Thanks Mike!Looking forward to it. She looks amazing!

PenguinsAndieg
04-04-20, 17:05
Some months back a couple of girls used to work for cinders groups, Looks like the spun off and are doing their own thing. Some of their ads imply they are doing more than just massages now. Has anyone visited Selena or Emma and can verify?

https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/female-escorts/1799174

AJaxer11
04-04-20, 21:02
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158593

She is lovely. A little thicker than the pictures on her page but she is the girl in the photos. Long, curly blonde hair and a great smile. She said she offers extras but I didn't partake this time. Go check her out!

Mie1984
04-04-20, 21:41
I've seen her when she was with soft touch but now it seems she moved, anyone know if the experience is any different?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/166547

RChangDatyKing
04-05-20, 12:06
I've seen her when she was with soft touch but now it seems she moved, anyone know if the experience is any different?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/166547

Her pictures are hot. I've never seen her, but am very interested.

How was your experience with her at Soft Touch?

RChangDatyKing
04-05-20, 12:13
Some months back a couple of girls used to work for cinders groups, Looks like the spun off and are doing their own thing. Some of their ads imply they are doing more than just massages now. Has anyone visited Selena or Emma and can verify?

https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/female-escorts/1799174I believed Emma is still with Cinder's group. I know Emma used to be with HH. Has anyone seen her recently with Cinder's group? Not bad for $180/ hr for nude FBSM with body slides. Sasha also looks very good.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161415

SdfitLife
04-05-20, 12:54
Good afternoon gents.

Some of my usual ladies are no longer offering services due to the covid scare so I thought I would try something different.

Has anyone had the pleasure of visiting these ladies?

Marissa.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124871

Unnamed blonde.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136357

Depending on how bored I get today, I might TOFTT with the unnamed blonde.

MikeHall
04-05-20, 15:33
Good afternoon gents.

Some of my usual ladies are no longer offering services due to the covid scare so I thought I would try something different.

Marissa.

Unnamed blonde.

Depending on how bored I get today, I might TOFTT with the unnamed blonde.I don't have any experience with either, but the PB blonde is on my list to try. If you TOFTT with her, please post here how it went. Good luck!

Mie1984
04-05-20, 16:38
Her pictures are hot. I've never seen her, but am very interested.

How was your experience with her at Soft Touch?It was good nothing fantastic normal soft touch expreience. She is very easy to talk to however and honestly a really cool chick which is why I'm thinking of giving it another shot.

Mie1984
04-05-20, 16:40
So I decided to give harmony a try based off her ad, 1st her body is absolutly fantastic, she is very friendly as well nothing extra appears to be on the table either but still a great time. Only issue is office is in a congested area. As far as cleanliness she used clorox immidiatly after and changed the linens so she is on point there as well as both washed hands prior to.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/141139

Sethk
04-05-20, 16:43
Good afternoon gents.

Marissa.

Unnamed blonde.

Depending on how bored I get today, I might TOFTT with the unnamed blonde.I've seen marissa; she has a wonderful incall location, practically right on the beach. She's incredibly sweet and we had a bit of a connection. But while she gave the massage in the nude, she only allows extremely limited touching. This was before the pandemic, and I got the vibe that it's not something she budges on. All in all, it was a fun time and she's a sweetheart, but not worth the price.

Please let me know if you try the PB blonde. Very curious to hear how she is!

BeerGuy
04-05-20, 16:46
Since all the AMPs closed, decided to hit up hailey. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167241..

So deal was 140 hr topless. She's 21 and has nice perky tits, but wouldn't let me touch her nipples? What fun is that? Poor massage, played with boys a little while on stomach. Upon flip, release was mediocre. Will not repeat. Missing asian milfs who at least give a good massage. Finished with Hailey after 45 minutes. In early part of massage she even hinted that she was looking for a sugar daddy that would pay for her rent. LOL. Missing AMPs!!

Rkriebel872
04-05-20, 17:34
Good afternoon gents.

Marissa.

Unnamed blonde.

Depending on how bored I get today, I might TOFTT with the unnamed blonde.I've seen both. Both have fantastic skinny bodies which is my preference. Neither allows more than light mutual touch. If you like to really go for it with few rules these are not your girls.

Marissa is in her 30's I'd say. Great sensual touch, it's a 60 min slow buildup. Very integrated experience, not regular massage then sensual finish. I have seen a few times and will likely repeat.

Unnamed blonde is Heidi. Very pretty, 20's I'd say. Less connected than Marissa. Felt more mechanical, I wanted more chemistry. That being said, nice hands and finish, and she is very hot. I have seen once, probably won't repeat unless I get some intel that she warms up more after more visits. If I felt like she was enjoying it more or we clicked more I would probably become a regular.

RChangDatyKing
04-05-20, 18:18
Since all the AMPs closed, decided to hit up hailey. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167241..

So deal was 140 hr topless. She's 21 and has nice perky tits, but wouldn't let me touch her nipples? What fun is that? Poor massage, played with boys a little while on stomach. Upon flip, release was mediocre. Will not repeat. Missing asian milfs who at least give a good massage. Finished with Hailey after 45 minutes. In early part of massage she even hinted that she was looking for a sugar daddy that would pay for her rent. LOL. Missing AMPs!!Thanks for the report. I thought her pictures looked pretty good and had her on my list. Yes, I am missing the AMPs as well.

RChangDatyKing
04-05-20, 18:22
Has anyone seen Lena? She's running a $160/ hour quarantine special. Not bad for a nude FBSM with mutual touch. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151792

WardTerry
04-06-20, 05:47
I haven't been here for quite some time and was curious for an update!

How hot are the girls and pricing still 60/140?

Last few times I have been here I felt the girls.

Wee very high quality. Petite with amazing tits. Porn star quality.

Still same way?

Jholt812
04-06-20, 20:04
So I decided to give harmony a try based off her ad, 1st her body is absolutly fantastic, she is very friendly as well nothing extra appears to be on the table either but still a great time. Only issue is office is in a congested area. As far as cleanliness she used clorox immidiatly after and changed the linens so she is on point there as well as both washed hands prior to.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/141139Did Harmony require any screening? I was subscribed to her onlyfans page for a month in the beginning. . looks like she posts there more now.

AJaxer11
04-06-20, 21:39
Has anyone seen this provider? I messaged her she works out of a private condo in Mission Valley. She has a couple reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/166209

RChangDatyKing
04-07-20, 10:58
It was good nothing fantastic normal soft touch expreience. She is very easy to talk to however and honestly a really cool chick which is why I'm thinking of giving it another shot.Thanks Mie!

Please let me know how it goes if you see her again. I like her look. If she's easy to talk to and a cool person, that's a bonus.

JamulSucks
04-07-20, 15:18
I found someone in vista that I have seen before. Used to work out of a small studio but now out of her 1 bd apartment. 40's, big tits but also on little on the heavy side. I will report back, but so far I know she does FS.

RChangDatyKing
04-07-20, 17:36
Has anyone seen Ivy? She is running an hour special with nude upgrades for $140. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154292

Cockasians
04-07-20, 23:05
I found someone in vista that I have seen before. Used to work out of a small studio but now out of her 1 bd apartment. 40's, big tits but also on little on the heavy side. I will report back, but so far I know she does FS.Old and fat, really, how desperate are we getting as mongering community?

Ohside
04-08-20, 04:09
Holy in San Marcos. Lights out but door is open.

JayLake
04-08-20, 12:47
Old and fat, really, how desperate are we getting as mongering community?That combo can give the best service sometimes and at great prices. I feel like there is heavy diminishing returns in this game at a very low price. It's the same 10-15 min of action wether she's a model or not, no point in paying a premium for the same gift in better looking wrapping paper.

Ryan1979
04-08-20, 15:05
That combo can give the best service sometimes and at great prices. I feel like there is heavy diminishing returns in this game at a very low price. It's the same 10-15 min of action wether she's a model or not, no point in paying a premium for the same gift in better looking wrapping paper.That's a good argument for whacking yourself off.

CduBonusG
04-08-20, 16:16
Holy in San Marcos. Lights out but door is open.Awesome. I drove by one in Fallbrook that was closed but had a note on the door with her number & said to call her. They are going underground.

CduBonusG
04-08-20, 16:19
I found someone in vista that I have seen before. Used to work out of a small studio but now out of her 1 bd apartment. 40's, big tits but also on little on the heavy side. I will report back, but so far I know she does FS.Check your messages.

LatinLove187
04-08-20, 20:37
https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/760-807-8160/1/2893630

Has anyone tried this place.

It's a massage parlor with Latina girls.

I'm going there this weekend.

Does anyone have any intel.

They quoted me 1. 6 full service.

Not sure if there is an entrance fee.

JamulSucks
04-08-20, 23:57
That combo can give the best service sometimes and at great prices. I feel like there is heavy diminishing returns in this game at a very low price. It's the same 10-15 min of action wether she's a model or not, no point in paying a premium for the same gift in better looking wrapping paper.Agreed, and to be honest it's a matter of taste at times. I prefer others but If she gets the job done it's fine with me.

To report: BBBJ, CFS, massage, no prostate. Waiting on her permission to distribute info.

$140 for a leisure hour

JamulSucks
04-09-20, 00:01
Holy in San Marcos. Lights out but door is open.What's the menu for it?

DosCocos
04-09-20, 01:18

Not sure if there is an entrance fee.If really in a parlor or if it turns out a motel, either way let us know. Thanks.

JoeHawk97
04-09-20, 13:24
Has anyone had any experience with Vietnamese Bailee? Can't seem to find any intel on her? Seems pretty hot and legit. Might take the dive and see what happens.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167613

AJaxer11
04-09-20, 14:25
Has anyone seen this chick? Her rates are higher but her reviews on RR are all 5 star.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136705

JoeHawk97
04-09-20, 15:29
Wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with this one. She seems pretty hot and legit. Asking 220/ hr for FBSM with mutual touch. Wondering if there are other menu items. Might take the plunge and see what happens!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167613

AJaxer11
04-09-20, 17:10
Has anyone had any experience with Vietnamese Bailee? Can't seem to find any intel on her? Seems pretty hot and legit. Might take the dive and see what happens.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167613Look further in the comments. Someone asked about her pretty recently. I left my feedback in another comment.

PenguinsAndieg
04-09-20, 18:09
Has anyone seen this chick? Her rates are higher but her reviews on RR are all 5 star.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136705I've visited and would recommend. Ana is gorgeous and she's really cool.

Probably lands in the top 3 in the looks department of girls I've visited.

Westzern
04-09-20, 18:20
So don't post often, it goes way back to Alexcis since I last posted and with this provider I will stay steer clear. Super boring experience. She has average looks, skinny body and no sex appeal. She is gives an OK massage but there is no teasing, no flirting and definitely nothing that resembled sensual / sexy. The part that really cracked me up is that she looks away when she is jack hammering you. Back to chalk board. Please save your money.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151792

SnowGuy07
04-09-20, 18:27
Hey boys,

Turning 26 in a few days working on narrowing my choices down for a good massage experience. Does anyone have any past experience with either of these chicks?

Bella at Soft Touch.

Ana in MV.

Michelle in MV.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972

Kat.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145285

Also open to hear any other suggestions as well! Ill update once I can narrow it down LOL.

Thanks,

MichaelOhSix
04-09-20, 19:17

Not sure if there is an entrance fee.As a Latina lover and Escondido local, I had to take the plunge. Set up was easy. Not the girl in the pics but still sexy. 160 CFS. Non rushed. About 5'2 28-34 125 lbs perfect ass. Double Ds implants but felt great. Message me if you want to know anything else. Stay safe!

RChangDatyKing
04-09-20, 19:18
So don't post often, it goes way back to Alexcis since I last posted and with this provider I will stay steer clear. Super boring experience. She has average looks, skinny body and no sex appeal. She is gives an OK massage but there is no teasing, no flirting and definitely nothing that resembled sensual / sexy. The part that really cracked me up is that she looks away when she is jack hammering you. Back to chalk board. Please save your money.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151792Thanks for your post on Lena. I had inquired about her a few days ago because she is running a special.

RChangDatyKing
04-09-20, 23:51
I've visited and would recommend. Ana is gorgeous and she's really cool.

Probably lands in the top 3 in the looks department of girls I've visited.Ana looks great!

Just curious, who were your top 2 in looks you've visited. Are they still around? LOL.

TJ Dog
04-10-20, 01:32
As a sure sign that I've got way too much time on my hands these days, I tried calling three of the AMPs that I (used to) frequent.

First, one of the two letter foot massage places (College area) that had developed into a reliable HE place for me. Phone rang a long time and finally went to answering machine. I left message that I wanted to schedule a massage and gave a number. But never heard back.

Next tried one of my favorite 40/40 places (Lemon Grove). Lady picked up on second ring. I asked about scheduling a massage and she replied ". We supposed to be closed. " With kind of an implied "wink, wink. " I talked with her a while longer and got the impression that I could have made some arrangement. But SO returned and I had to cut the conversation short.

Last tried one of the 50/ hr, HE / BBBJ / sometimes FS places (Convey area). Phone rang for a long time before the answering message came on. I didn't leave a message, just hung up. Almost immediately got a text: "You want to come now? Nice girl for you. $50/ hour, $40/ hh, cash only, please. " Followed by a bunch of smiley places.

So, for those of you young enough to take the risk, appears there's some action out there with a little research.

BigChopper
04-10-20, 01:53
Hey boys,

Turning 26 in a few days working on narrowing my choices down for a good massage experience. Does anyone have any past experience with either of these chicks?

Bella at Soft Touch.

Ana in MV.

Michelle in MV.

Kat.

Also open to hear any other suggestions as well! Ill update once I can narrow it down LOL.

Thanks,To be honest. If it were my Birthday, I would see Bella. She has blown my mind a few times!

Super sensual an sexy Latina! One of the hottest ladies I've ever seen!!

ArrogantBstrd
04-10-20, 13:15
Hey boys,

Bella at Soft Touch.

Ana in MV.

Michelle in MV.

Kat.

Thanks,I will vouch for Bella and Ana.

Bella is a thick, light-skinned Mexicana. Really nice, soft lips. Likes to lick and kiss. No real massage, but she rubbed me out well. Responds very well to coaching. Bubbly girl, too. Always smiling and giggling. She's also very tatted. Her pictures are editted.

Ana is slender with more cinnamon skin. Brazillian. Thin waist with enhanced breasts. Good massage with lots of teasing. Also a very sensual experience.

Can't go wrong with either of them. Both pussies are very wet.

MichaelOhSix
04-10-20, 14:47
I will vouch for Bella and Ana.

Bella is a thick, light-skinned Mexicana. Really nice, soft lips. Likes to lick and kiss. No real massage, but she rubbed me out well. Responds very well to coaching. Bubbly girl, too. Always smiling and giggling. She's also very tatted. Her pictures are editted.

Ana is slender with more cinnamon skin. Brazillian. Thin waist with enhanced breasts. Good massage with lots of teasing. Also a very sensual experience.

Can't go wrong with either of them. Both pussies are very wet.So FS is on the menu? Up charge? Total Damage?

NudeBeachPerv
04-10-20, 15:08
Wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with this one. She seems pretty hot and legit. Asking 220/ hr for FBSM with mutual touch. Wondering if there are other menu items. Might take the plunge and see what happens!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167613You might want to read this from awhile back.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4989-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4494179

Westzern
04-10-20, 16:01
As a sure sign that I've got way too much time on my hands these days, I tried calling three of the AMPs that I (used to) frequent.

First, one of the two letter foot massage places (College area) that had developed into a reliable HE place for me. Phone rang a long time and finally went to answering machine. I left message that I wanted to schedule a massage and gave a number. But never heard back.

Next tried one of my favorite 40/40 places (Lemon Grove). Lady picked up on second ring. I asked about scheduling a massage and she replied ". We supposed to be closed. " With kind of an implied "wink, wink. " I talked with her a while longer and got the impression that I could have made some arrangement. But SO returned and I had to cut the conversation short.

Last tried one of the 50/ hr, HE / BBBJ / sometimes FS places (Convey area). Phone rang for a long time before the answering message came on. I didn't leave a message, just hung up. Almost immediately got a text: "You want to come now? Nice girl for you. $50/ hour, $40/ hh, cash only, please. " Followed by a bunch of smiley places.

So, for those of you young enough to take the risk, appears there's some action out there with a little research.I contacted a place in the convoy area and got the same reply. Went there and got a grammy. Should have left but it was dark and I think the Lemon Grove Ada is much better provider. Hope that is who you were talking about. Stay healthy.

JoeHawk97
04-10-20, 16:57
You might want to read this from awhile back.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4989-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4494179Thanks for the Intel. I knew she was TGTBT. Saved me $$ and trip to PB. I hate PB.

Sickosyk
04-10-20, 17:43

So, for those of you young enough to take the risk, appears there's some action out there with a little research.If I could get a PM of that last one I would be forever in your debt.

AeroStartC
04-10-20, 21:40
Last tried one of the 50/ hr, HE / BBBJ / sometimes FS places (Convey area). Phone rang for a long time before the answering message came on. I didn't leave a message, just hung up. Almost immediately got a text: "You want to come now? Nice girl for you. $50/ hour, $40/ hh, cash only, please. " Followed by a bunch of smiley places.Good to know, thanks.

JamulSucks
04-11-20, 01:02
Agreed, and to be honest it's a matter of taste at times. I prefer others but If she gets the job done it's fine with me.

To report: BBBJ, CFS, massage, no prostate. Waiting on her permission to distribute info.

$140 for a leisure hourI got her permission to give her info. Some details: probably lower 40's, 5'5 maybe?, on the overweight size but tits and ass were pretty nice and not man-made. She had a personal business but obviously with recent events she had to close down. Her main thing was waxing and you can tell cause she was CLEAN down under. She does other services along those lines, but ultimately does CFS and BBBJ which was nice. Treat her well cause she is new! PM for her number.

BeerGuy
04-11-20, 18:48
As a sure sign that I've got way too much time on my hands these days,

So, for those of you young enough to take the risk, appears there's some action out there with a little research.I tried every convoy AMP that I could find, called them. Talked to 2 real people. Both guys. No luck. One said maybe next week.

RChangDatyKing
04-11-20, 22:19
I've asked about her before, but never received any feedback. I'm hoping now someone may have some intel. I keep checking on her ad when I'm browsing RubRatings. I love women in their 30's and I like her look. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154592

RolfTorren
04-12-20, 00:39
I haven't seen her so take my advice with a pinch of salt. I love Brazilians and 30 something women give great milelage. But I see some red flags here and having wasted money on similar ads I'd be careful. Firstly the reviews are disabled. That's never a good sign. Secondly she doesn't show much skin. No midrif is always a warning sign for me.

I've asked about her before, but never received any feedback. I'm hoping now someone may have some intel. I keep checking on her ad when I'm browsing RubRatings. I love women in their 30's and I like her look. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154592

RChangDatyKing
04-12-20, 01:44
I haven't seen her so take my advice with a pinch of salt. I love Brazilians and 30 something women give great milelage. But I see some red flags here and having wasted money on similar ads I'd be careful. Firstly the reviews are disabled. That's never a good sign. Secondly she doesn't show much skin. No midrif is always a warning sign for me.Yes, I agree about there being red flags that's why I haven't scheduled with her. I was hoping she was the real deal. I see many other ads where girls are advertising specials, but they are only offering the real basics. They do offer various upgrades but then the final donation is over $200 plus anyways.

Jussara has maintained her rate at $200 while many are advertising specials. If she is the real deal and offers everything that is advertised then I think her rate is fairly reasonable. Too bad there are no positive intel because I like her look.

Thanks for your feedback.

Freaz123
04-12-20, 02:44

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154592English isn't great.

But she is my ATF.

Hot shower, clean towels.

Huge natural rack. Amazing plump ass.

DFK. Tons of titty play. Awesome finish, no BJ offered however. Seen her 8 times or so in past 18 months or so, great everytime.

She also gives a really good massage.

Have backed off a little simply because she wears lavender and its hard to get it off. I am more careful with my timing of seeing her and getting home. Wife smelled something "perfumey" on me one time and that was after two fucking showers scrubbing my face and body plus 10 hour day at work. I found a good solution is early morning meet with Jussara then a 4 mile run. Seems to sweat off the smell. Then a shower at gym, shower after work, then I am golden.

Anyway, she is legit. She is amazing. Good HJ but haven't been able to get anything else.

She also offers prostate, never took her up on it, not my bag.

Also early AM possible, like 530 am which works well for me.

RChangDatyKing
04-12-20, 12:12
English isn't great.

But she is my ATF.

DFK. Tons of titty play. Awesome finish, no BJ offered however. Seen her 8 times or so in past 18 months or so, great everytime.

Have backed off a little simply because she wears lavender and its hard to get it off. I am more careful with my timing of seeing her and getting home. Wife smelled something "perfumey" on me one time and that was after two fucking showers scrubbing my face and body plus 10 hour day at work. I found a good solution is early morning meet with Jussara then a 4 mile run. Seems to sweat off the smell. Then a shower at gym, shower after work, then I am golden.

Anyway, she is legit. She is amazing. Good HJ but haven't been able to get anything else.

She also offers prostate, never took her up on it, not my bag.

Also early AM possible, like 530 am which works well for me.Freaz-.

Thanks for your post.

PenguinsAndieg
04-12-20, 15:46
Ana looks great!

Just curious, who were your top 2 in looks you've visited. Are they still around? LOL.Hard to choose but there are a couple girls who are out of this world gorgeous.

Rebecca had me coming back every week. Vanessa at cinders was the first girl I ever visited. I thought all girls would be like her, fit body, sexy as hell, white girls with a cute attitude. There was a very short lived Latina girl at SDMO that was so fine. Her name was krystal and had a perfect body and face.

Both of Ana's work mates look really hot too. Will have to give them a try.

RChangDatyKing
04-12-20, 21:57
Hard to choose but there are a couple girls who are out of this world gorgeous.

Rebecca had me coming back every week. Vanessa at cinders was the first girl I ever visited. I thought all girls would be like her, fit body, sexy as hell, white girls with a cute attitude. There was a very short lived Latina girl at SDMO that was so fine. Her name was krystal and had a perfect body and face.

Both of Ana's work mates look really hot too. Will have to give them a try.Thank you for your reply.

Is this the Rebecca? This one has been on my list.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161205

Hyoony
04-13-20, 11:55
English isn't great.

But she is my ATF.

Have backed off a little simply because she wears lavender and its hard to get it off. I am more careful with my timing of seeing her and getting home. Wife smelled something "perfumey" on me one time and that was after two fucking showers scrubbing my face and body plus 10 hour day at work. I found a good solution is early morning meet with Jussara then a 4 mile run. Seems to sweat off the smell. Then a shower at gym, shower after work, then I am golden..Different provider flaked on me last minute so I went with Jussara after reading your review and WOW she blew my mind.

Also saw Hailey https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167241 and Melanie / Melody https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/MysteriousMelanie recently.

Hailey is an early 20's Latina with fake (but well made) tits. Doesn't like it when you touch her tits though. She also shorted me twenty minutes and did not do body slides as according to her ad if you get the 1 hr nude. She's hot but I'm too lazy to force her to do her job. Melanie is also hot, also in her early 20's, exotic looking half white half Thai with thick pierced nips. Better service and actually did body slides but also more expensive to get her fully nude and slide. Not the worst experience but also not the best. Honestly, unless you're looking for someone young, Jussara is probably the best I've had so far. Still waiting impatiently until the border reopens though. Thanks for all the intel over the years and maybe I'll keep posting if border doesn't open up by May!

Freaz123
04-13-20, 15:27
Anyone have intel if Holliwood is back in the business?

She was my ATF until she abruptly quit. Jusarra replaced her as my ATF, but even still Jusarra is light years away from Holliwood.

Holli would suck my balls, lick the taint / ass, and suck on the tip while laying on stomach. She was 5'11 with huge natural (if I remember correctly) tits. A little thick, but middle aged MILF. Worked out of her really nice huge house in Poway (used to utilize her other property / condo in San Marcos). She is one of the rare ones that make my cum while on my stomach just with the tease.

Finish was always BBBJCIM. God damn I miss her.

Speaking of BBBJCIM.

Another option is Alexia in Vista. Her ad talks about her big "TATAs". They are bolt ons, but enough breast tissue there to still be enjoyable. She has a shower too.

Massage is pretty meh and usually short. But that's okay, I rather just get my dick sucked and leave rather than get some lame massage. Though she does body slides which feels good.

Alexia did tell me she doesn't give BBBJ to just anyone, its based on if the client seems normal, attractive, decent hygiene, etc. Maybe total BS to make me feel special.

I haven't seen her in a while, but saw her 7 or 8 times. Last time probably a year ago, had a good time.

Good luck, stay safe.

FsSdMon
04-13-20, 16:51
I was wondering if anyone knew if the SD Asian Girls site is still operating during this time? Their calendar looks up to date so I was curious.

SnowGuy07
04-13-20, 17:14
Thinking about making a run to Heavenly Hands. Could someone tell me what I can expect from there? Normal HE? B2 B? Russian?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136488

Thanks in advance.

Gl0987
04-13-20, 20:38

Heidi, probably mid to late 20's blonde. Private incall in PB. Would agree with prior reviews that she is very mechanical and only allows light touch. She is at best a 5-6 GND face, body a 7. Already some sag. Tried to make some conversation but she would answer in 1-2 word replies. Friendly, but not a sensual provider I would be looking for. Will not be repeating.

TJ Dog
04-14-20, 01:39
See: https://www.newsbreak.com/california/san-diego/news/0OjYy8zx/police-arrest-man-in-atm-theft-in-rolando.

Assume the place was Massage A (kind of remember ATM inside). Wonder of having cash in the ATM means they are doing a little UTR business.

RChangDatyKing
04-14-20, 02:03
I've recently seen new ads on RubRatings with the word Euphoria over their girl's pictures. I recognized the pictures and name Rose as being someone from Heavenly Hands. I've been wanting to check Rose out for sometime, but because of where HH was located I never scheduled an appointment until today.

I contacted the number on Rose's ad and immediately recognized it as a number from Heavenly Hands.

Heavenly Hands now has a new name. Euphoria. They also have a new location that is a lot more discreet.

Rose was running an $80 hhr special so I made an appointment to see her. The pictures in the ad are her. Rose is a cute / pretty Vietnamese girl, probably in her mid / late 20's. She is petite and has nice natural size C breasts with great nipples. She has an "average" body and ass. She doesn't have the flat stomach in some of her pictures, but she still looks good.

I had a great session with Rose. She has a great sense of humor, very easy going and fun to talk to. Rose was topless during the massage. Her massage skills was decent. After about 7-10 minutes into the massage she started resting her body / breasts on my back while running her hands up and down my legs. After a clean up of my back with warm towels she asked me to flip over. She stood above my head and massaged my chest and worked her hands down to junior. My head was right between her lovely breasts. This got junior excited quickly. Rose allowed respectful mutual touching. Her HJ technique was excellent and didn't take long for junior to release all his stress. Rose took her time and I didn't feel rushed. Rose does have upgrades. Nude and body slides, but I was happy caressing her beautiful breasts. I didn't ask how much the upgrades were.

I will definitely repeat with Rose.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146024

Zehe123
04-14-20, 02:33
Thank you for your reply.

Is this the Rebecca? This one has been on my list.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161205She looks similar to another one I've mentioned before. I can't find her anymore. Anyway. It says no FS but I'd love to know if that's bullshit. I hope so. She one of the girls I been wanting to see.

HalfAchub
04-15-20, 03:39
Took a little detour before heading home from work. Spotted Blue which another monger reported on recently. Saw these other two decent looking BSW's but did not partake. There was a fire in one of the buildings next to the waste management center so it was pretty hot with pandas. Seems like the action on ncb is better around midday.

GloomyCat
04-15-20, 08:14
As a Latina lover and Escondido local, I had to take the plunge. Set up was easy. Not the girl in the pics but still sexy. 160 CFS. Non rushed. About 5'2 28-34 125 lbs perfect ass. Double Ds implants but felt great. Message me if you want to know anything else. Stay safe!Hi,

Is this place a parlor or metel?

AmpFan09
04-15-20, 13:47
Anyone have intel if Holliwood is back in the business?

She was my ATF until she abruptly quit. Jusarra replaced her as my ATF, but even still Jusarra is light years away from Holliwood.

Holli would suck my balls, lick the taint / ass, and suck on the tip while laying on stomach. She was 5'11 with huge natural (if I remember correctly) tits. A little thick, but middle aged MILF. Worked out of her really nice huge house in Poway (used to utilize her other property / condo in San Marcos). She is one of the rare ones that make my cum while on my stomach just with the tease.

Finish was always BBBJCIM. God damn I miss her.

Speaking of BBBJCIM.

Another option is Alexia in Vista. Her ad talks about her big "TATAs". They are bolt ons, but enough breast tissue there to still be enjoyable. She has a shower too.

Massage is pretty meh and usually short. But that's okay, I rather just get my dick sucked and leave rather than get some lame massage. Though she does body slides which feels good.

Alexia did tell me she doesn't give BBBJ to just anyone, its based on if the client seems normal, attractive, decent hygiene, etc. Maybe total BS to make me feel special.

I haven't seen her in a while, but saw her 7 or 8 times. Last time probably a year ago, had a good time.

Good luck, stay safe.She has been a provider in San Diego for more than 20 years. She might come back she might not. Yes I know her IRL as I have been a client for most of that time. She has been know as Sage and Chloe Wild as well. I her Chloe days she was charging 800/ hr.

JDome
04-15-20, 14:39
Any info on Luna.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156479

RolfTorren
04-15-20, 16:40
I saw her a while back. I was really hoping for a great massage and nuru combo but as soon as I walked in the door I realized she wasn't my type. She's a mature provider and I wasn't attracted to her. Other guys might enjoy her company but I would not repeat.

Any info on Luna.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156479

BeerGuy
04-15-20, 17:34
Saw this as as a 120 special.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/169374

I'm usually a 40/40 AMP guy, but seeing how they are all closed, I checked it out. (I still can't see how you guys all pay 160+). First, Kate is model quality beautiful with perfect b size tits that she let me fondle at will. (She does nude, but I chose topless, not sure how much nude is). She is Ukrainian, and has a darling accent. She is 26.

Massage was mediocre at best, but who cares. On the flip she started right away and he was very good. Again spent a lot of time on her amazing tits. Would repeat at 120.

SaveFerris
04-15-20, 18:13
Went by today. Looks like the place was cleaned out. Signage gone, front shades open, completely empty inside. Bummer, this place was solid.

RChangDatyKing
04-15-20, 20:20
Went by today. Looks like the place was cleaned out. Signage gone, front shades open, completely empty inside. Bummer, this place was solid.That's too bad. It was definitely a solid AMP spot. I don't think many shops will be reopening when AMPs can open their doors for business again.

JackeRouac
04-15-20, 20:26
Any info on Luna.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/156479I think there was posts a couple months back. I wouldn't call her mature. My guess is late-20's. She has a decent body, a little pudgy in spots. Rack isn't huge. And she is cute but not hot. But in my mind she makes up for all that with her attitude and sensuality. Really tries hard. There are upgrades available for varying costs. The nuru is a real gel, and it's on a mattress albeit a super tiny mattress. The massage session starts on a table and then moves to the mattress for some more time on your stomach and then a flip. On stomach there is a lot of kissing and nibbling and the flip all that continues. I would say she likes to kiss. I think with nuru there is less kissing. She was working out of an apartment in the Scripps / Mira Mesa area just east of 15. So for that area to get an independent with that service I think is a recommend.

RolfTorren
04-16-20, 02:39
Yes they are still accepting appointments.

Currently they have some good choices.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the SD Asian Girls site is still operating during this time? Their calendar looks up to date so I was curious.

RolfTorren
04-16-20, 02:48
Yes she went through a few reincarnations. She was very active on one of the local boards when it was in full swing. I miss those days when you could really get a sense of someone's personality and talents before meeting. I saw her at her place in Poway for fbsm. I still remember how she greeted me with an intense dfk. The massage included some amazing techniques but I was disappointed she didn't get totally naked. I think things would have opened up a lot if I'd become a regular. She talked about us hanging out amd skinny dipping in her pool. I should have repeated but didn't. Recently I've felt the quality of local services is a shadow of what it used to be. I contacted Holli but discovered she'd retired. Too bad. I also saw her friend up in San Marcos. Super sweet with a big rack. I'm drawing a blank on her name now. Good memories.

She has been a provider in San Diego for more than 20 years. She might come back she might not. Yes I know her IRL as I have been a client for most of that time. She has been know as Sage and Chloe Wild as well. I her Chloe days she was charging 800/ hr.

Woody68
04-16-20, 03:20
Wife is being stingy again. I have posted a couple reviews in the past. A spa and EA ar convoy was my goto, but now it's gone. I live up in north county. Looking for a CD experience, AMP style is OK, but hopefully under $$. If you guy can send any info for north county would be forever appreciated.

Thanks.

Woody.

IsBarkley
04-16-20, 04:26

I'm usually a 40/40 AMP guy, but seeing how they are all closed, I checked it out. (I still can't see how you guys all pay 160+). First, Kate is model quality beautiful with perfect b size tits that she let me fondle at will. (She does nude, but I chose topless, not sure how much nude is). She is Ukrainian, and has a darling accent. She is 26.

Massage was mediocre at best, but who cares. On the flip she started right away and he was very good. Again spent a lot of time on her amazing tits. Would repeat at 120.Does she do FS?

Freaz123
04-16-20, 09:22
Yes she went through a few reincarnations. She was very active on one of the local boards when it was in full swing. I miss those days when you could really get a sense of someone's personality and talents before meeting. I saw her at her place in Poway for fbsm. I still remember how she greeted me with an intense dfk. The massage included some amazing techniques but I was disappointed she didn't get totally naked. I think things would have opened up a lot if I'd become a regular. She talked about us hanging out amd skinny dipping in her pool. I should have repeated but didn't. Recently I've felt the quality of local services is a shadow of what it used to be. I contacted Holli but discovered she'd retired. Too bad. I also saw her friend up in San Marcos. Super sweet with a big rack. I'm drawing a blank on her name now. Good memories.Caressa.

I have contacted recently both Holli and Caressa.

Holli reports that she had moved out of state to manage a marijuana farm.

Caressa was playing dumb, had "no idea" what I was talking about in regard to massages.

Looks like both are out of the game.

PenguinsAndieg
04-16-20, 19:18
I've recently seen new ads on RubRatings with the word Euphoria over their girl's pictures. I recognized the pictures and name Rose as being someone from Heavenly Hands. I've been wanting to check Rose out for sometime, but because of where HH was located I never scheduled an appointment until today.

I contacted the number on Rose's ad and immediately recognized it as a number from Heavenly Hands.

Heavenly Hands now has a new name. Euphoria. They also have a new location that is a lot more discreet.

Rose was running an $80 hhr special so I made an appointment to see her. The pictures in the ad are her. Rose is a cute / pretty Vietnamese girl, probably in her mid / late 20's. She is petite and has nice natural size C breasts with great nipples. She has an "average" body and ass. She doesn't have the flat stomach in some of her pictures, but she still looks good.

I had a great session with Rose. She has a great sense of humor, very easy going and fun to talk to. Rose was topless during the massage. Her massage skills was decent. After about 7-10 minutes into the massage she started resting her body / breasts on my back while running her hands up and down my legs. After a clean up of my back with warm towels she asked me to flip over. She stood above my head and massaged my chest and worked her hands down to junior. My head was right between her lovely breasts. This got junior excited quickly. Rose allowed respectful mutual touching. Her HJ technique was excellent and didn't take long for junior to release all his stress. Rose took her time and I didn't feel rushed. Rose does have upgrades. Nude and body slides, but I was happy caressing her beautiful breasts. I didn't ask how much the upgrades were.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146024Does their new location have a shower by any chance?

RChangDatyKing
04-16-20, 20:17
Does their new location have a shower by any chance?No shower.

WardTerry
04-17-20, 14:25
Like Pine or Flanders? I live north county and haven't driven down that way to check.

Sethk
04-17-20, 16:17
Has anyone seen Stella before? Curious how far she goes. That ass of hers is gorgeous.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162131

CapitanWoody
04-17-20, 18:25
Like Pine or Flanders? I live north county and haven't driven down that way to check.I was actually going to drive by and check out Pine today. I'm in very need of some stress reliefI'll let you know.

Jokster28
04-17-20, 19:28
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/169834

No reviews or hits to the number. An image search searches show an ad in Dallas but not sure if pics are fake. Language in ad seems legit but I just don't know. I would appreciate any info. If I end up taking the plunge ill report back. Cheers!

Hey Mr Dj
04-17-20, 20:26
Like Pine or Flanders? I live north county and haven't driven down that way to check.PMed you sir!

Spamlocke
04-17-20, 22:27
Like Pine or Flanders? I live north county and haven't driven down that way to check.None that I've driven by.

AeroStartC
04-17-20, 23:46
Like Pine or Flanders? I live north county and haven't driven down that way to check.Pine is closed.

AdventureLyf
04-18-20, 01:37
Charges 160/ hr ass / pussy pics in the adi show up expecting fsvc and she was seriously not giving anything but a HJ iturned around and left. Are there any better experiences with this one?

EazySD
04-18-20, 02:48
Hello,

Does anyone remember the petite Thai lady that worked in the Kensington area behind the Buddah shop? I know she posted on BP around 2008-2012. Ugh I could go for her lazy yoga and release. TIA.

AdventureLyf
04-18-20, 10:25
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921

AJaxer11
04-18-20, 16:23
Charges 160/ hr ass / pussy pics in the adi show up expecting fsvc and she was seriously not giving anything but a HJ iturned around and left. Are there any better experiences with this one?And haven't been able to get any more than a HJ. Only reason I've been back after the first time is because she works late night and I worked second shift then. She's really nice and wants you to have a good time but unfortunately doesn't offer anything more.

Sethk
04-18-20, 17:22
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148921Did she have a custom table with a hole cut in the center of it. ? If she did, I saw her about a year ago. Avoid at all costs, worst experience I ever had. I arrived on time, and had to wait an additional 40 minutes for her. I should have left then, but I was intrigued by that table and what she would do with it. Worst mistake I ever made. When I got inside, I had to wait even longer while she prepped the table and supplies. Once the massage was underway, she went nude, but allowed extremely.

Limited touching. Then. Right in the middle of the massage before the flip. There was a booming knock.

On the door. Not a friendly "you have an amazon order" knock. Aggressive pounding. Over and over. She told me to "stay quiet, they'll go away!" Eventually the angry knocking stopped, and she went back to work. I barely managed to get off, and I got dressed and ran out of there as fast as possible. She texted me later and said it was her roommate who forgot her keys,'and that she would give me 20 off my next visit. Noooo thank you.

Berndsd27
04-18-20, 17:41
Charges 160/ hr ass / pussy pics in the adi show up expecting fsvc and she was seriously not giving anything but a HJ iturned around and left. Are there any better experiences with this one?Same disappointing experience here. Got a half assed massage. The pics are way more favorable of her than real life impression. HJ was very mechanical and no extras available.

Only positive thing: She has a working shower.

Sourdino8
04-19-20, 07:23

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146024Hey are tips included?

JackeRouac
04-19-20, 10:16
I am trying to figure out if I am imagining a third provider who used to work out of there place in Oceanside. I've been to see Ashley and Chelsea several times and both are phenomenal. But it's been over a year since I've been there. And as I sit here in shelter in place and reminisce, I am almost certain there is a third that hosts there, but I can't visualize her or remember a name. Am I going crazy?

JDome
04-19-20, 10:20
Any info 38 in Point Loma does the sexy outfits.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126696

BobTailr
04-19-20, 10:30
Did she have a custom table with a hole cut in the center of it. ? If she did, I saw her about a year ago. Avoid at all costs, worst experience I ever had. I arrived on time, and had to wait an additional 40 minutes for her. I should have left then, but I was intrigued by that table and what she would do with it. Worst mistake I ever made. When I got inside, I had to wait even longer while she prepped the table and supplies. Once the massage was underway, she went nude, but allowed extremely.

Limited touching. Then. Right in the middle of the massage before the flip. There was a booming knock.

On the door. Not a friendly "you have an amazon order" knock. Aggressive pounding. Over and over. She told me to "stay quiet, they'll go away!" Eventually the angry knocking stopped, and she went back to work. I barely managed to get off, and I got dressed and ran out of there as fast as possible. She texted me later and said it was her roommate who forgot her keys,'and that she would give me 20 off my next visit. Noooo thank you.I had a similar experience about a year ago. Definitely will not be repeating. Ever!! This one is a few tools short in the shed.

RChangDatyKing
04-19-20, 11:56
Hey are tips included?

Their website says, "Gratuity is not included and suggested an average tip of 20% 30%.

I have heard that some girls there can be pushy about tips, but that was not the case with my experience with Rose.

JackeRouac
04-19-20, 12:47
Any info 38 in Point Loma does the sexy outfits.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126696Definitely recommend. She has a great body and attitude. Clean incall with shower. The massage skills are useful and she brings a lot of sensuality. Full nude with Daty and BBBJ was what I achieved for the entry fee. Her ass is insane.

MichaelOhSix
04-19-20, 12:47

Not sure if there is an entrance fee.Ok, so more details to my response on this post.

Monday and Thursday is Lizette. 30 ish petite with a nice ass and tits. CBJ and CFS, all positions, DATY, RIM, feet / toes, kissing everywhere except lips. Non rushed and will repeat.

Tuesday is Chanel. Haven't tried yet but from a reliable source she's mid 20's with a banging body. Still waiting on details.

Wednesday is Roxy. Apparently the blonde in the ad. 30 ish and about 5'7. Enhanced tits and ass. CBJ and CFS. No kissing her body just touch softly. Can't smack her fat ass. Banging body may repeat. Kinda rushed.

Friday is Jennifer. 30 ish thick ***** cute af. CBJ CFS all positions and DATY. Squirmed on the RIM so I didn't indulge.

Haven't tried the weekends yet. Every time was 160 OTD.

If anybody has more info please message me or post here.

And to the gentleman in the red truck and black bandana I saw on Friday, you beat me to Jennifer but I came back haha.

FsSdMon
04-19-20, 19:52
Alright Mongers, Don't everyone rush on over BUT the old VSpa is open. A least one girl, maybe two. Lots of cleaning, wiping, hand sanitizing and masks but still open and definitely clean.

Today was perfect. Only their car in the lot. Super quiet. She said they were open until Nine. Same as always. Forty / OneTwenty. Proceed at your own comfort level and anxiety about getting back out there.

EnfrontedGolem
04-20-20, 00:01
Definitely recommend. She has a great body and attitude. Clean incall with shower. The massage skills are useful and she brings a lot of sensuality. Full nude with Daty and BBBJ was what I achieved for the entry fee. Her ass is insane.Damn! Did she just go for it or did you have to ask or convince her?

I wasn't able to get more than a little light DATY. Still awesome experience and I agree, her ass is the best I've ever seen.

J0K3R
04-20-20, 15:01
Alright Mongers, Don't everyone rush on over BUT the old VSpa is open. A least one girl, maybe two. Lots of cleaning, wiping, hand sanitizing and masks but still open and definitely clean.

Today was perfect. Only their car in the lot. Super quiet. She said they were open until Nine. Same as always. Forty / OneTwenty. Proceed at your own comfort level and anxiety about getting back out thereThanks for the info I need my fix and mp is all I can do now tbh. Is this the only place you know that's open? And which girls there?

KnottyBoy
04-20-20, 15:10
Anyone have experience with this lady? Looks like she's been around for awhile up north.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128225

JackeRouac
04-20-20, 15:32
Damn! Did she just go for it or did you have to ask or convince her?

I wasn't able to get more than a little light DATY. Still awesome experience and I agree, her ass is the best I've ever seen.I guess my DATY skills were "convincing".

Zyzzx4044
04-20-20, 17:37
Anyone have experience with this lady? Looks like she's been around for awhile up north.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128225Covered with tats, scrawney, lackluster massage, little touching.

No recommend here.

JackeRouac
04-20-20, 18:02

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128225Pretty sure you can find some previous posts. She offers a fantastic massage, true CMT skills. I used to see her off Carlsbad Village where she had the worlds smallest shower. I understand the new place is pretty nice. Kim has a wonderful attitude. Easy to talk to, but she can be quiet if you like as well. Access to her beautiful rack through the VIP, includes Russian. But never had much beyond HE and some respectful mutual touch. No kissing, no FIV. I would recommend for the HE and tits, along with the massage skills and chill factor.

JDome
04-20-20, 18:47
I guess my DATY skills were "convincing".Just a very good massage and a nice finish, maybe no extras due to the C-19 she did wear a mask the whole time.

HappySd
04-20-20, 19:06
Ok, so more details to my response on this post.

Monday and Thursday is Lizette. 30 ish petite with a nice ass and tits. CBJ and CFS, all positions, DATY, RIM, feet / toes, kissing everywhere except lips. Non rushed and will repeat.

Tuesday is Chanel. Haven't tried yet but from a reliable source she's mid 20's with a banging body. Still waiting on details.

Wednesday is Roxy. Apparently the blonde in the ad. 30 ish and about 5'7. Enhanced tits and ass. CBJ and CFS. No kissing her body just touch softly. Can't smack her fat ass. Banging body may repeat. Kinda rushed.

Friday is Jennifer. 30 ish thick ***** cute af. CBJ CFS all positions and DATY. Squirmed on the RIM so I didn't indulge.

And to the gentleman in the red truck and black bandana I saw on Friday, you beat me to Jennifer but I came back haha.Do they have a shower? I'm thinking of hitting it up this week.

RChangDatyKing
04-20-20, 19:40
Pretty sure you can find some previous posts. She offers a fantastic massage, true CMT skills. I used to see her off Carlsbad Village where she had the worlds smallest shower. I understand the new place is pretty nice. Kim has a wonderful attitude. Easy to talk to, but she can be quiet if you like as well. Access to her beautiful rack through the VIP, includes Russian. But never had much beyond HE and some respectful mutual touch. No kissing, no FIV. I would recommend for the HE and tits, along with the massage skills and chill factor.I too saw her when she was off Carlsbad Village and had a similar experience. It was probably over 10 years ago though.

AJaxer11
04-20-20, 19:52
I've seen a number of providers in the last couple months and I thought I'll leave some short feedback here for you guys.

1) Ana https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136705 - She is Brazilian, petite, sexy. Pics are her but edited a bit. Offers a nice sensual B2 B massage with a happy ending. No extras. She has a nice rack and allows mutual touching. Prices are on the higher end of the scale.

2) Angel https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163735 - She's a thick Filipina girl, nice assets. She is a bit chubbier than her photos but still sexy. Massage was therapeutic, barely any sensual teasing. Flip was decent, nothing spectacular. Probably won't be back.

3) Isabella https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163040 - Hot Latina chick. Talks a lot, good massage skills. She doesn't offer extras but offered me MSOG. B2 B was pretty normal. Would say above average provider and session.

4) Rebecca https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161205 - Cute, sexy, petite Latina chick. I've seen her twice now. Price is on the higher end but service is amazing. Massage isn't therapeutic but top notch service. Sadly no extras (she said maybe after more visits). One of my ATFs.

Hope this helps! Curious to see what your guys' sessions are like if you go.

RChangDatyKing
04-20-20, 20:35
Has anyone seen Ceci? She sounds very cool, and said Nuru is fun! She has an hour FBSM for $180. She said it's generally topless, but will go nude for no extra charge.

She has some decent reviews on them. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106

RChangDatyKing
04-20-20, 20:41
I've seen a number of providers in the last couple months and I thought I'll leave some short feedback here for you guys.

1) Ana https://sandiego.rubratings.com/136705 - She is Brazilian, petite, sexy. Pics are her but edited a bit. Offers a nice sensual B2 B massage with a happy ending. No extras. She has a nice rack and allows mutual touching. Prices are on the higher end of the scale.

2) Angel https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163735 - She's a thick Filipina girl, nice assets. She is a bit chubbier than her photos but still sexy. Massage was therapeutic, barely any sensual teasing. Flip was decent, nothing spectacular. Probably won't be back.

3) Isabella https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163040 - Hot Latina chick. Talks a lot, good massage skills. She doesn't offer extras but offered me MSOG. B2 B was pretty normal. Would say above average provider and session.

4) Rebecca https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161205 - Cute, sexy, petite Latina chick. I've seen her twice now. Price is on the higher end but service is amazing. Massage isn't therapeutic but top notch service. Sadly no extras (she said maybe after more visits). One of my ATFs.

Hope this helps! Curious to see what your guys' sessions are like if you go.This is very helpful. I was going to go see Angel for her happy hour special, but I think I'll hold off.

I too have seen Isabella. I concur and had a similar experience with her.

Rebecca sounds great!

RobReefer
04-20-20, 21:19
Went by today. Looks like the place was cleaned out. Signage gone, front shades open, completely empty inside. Bummer, this place was solid.No I work in Sabre Springs and this place was the best kept secret.

RobReefer
04-20-20, 21:23
Hard to choose but there are a couple girls who are out of this world gorgeous.

Both of Ana's work mates look really hot too. Will have to give them a try.Man I really want to try Ana but my wife is Brazilian and the San Diego community is super close. Everyone knows each other. I'm scared I might see her at a party sometime down the road.

EnfrontedGolem
04-20-20, 21:52
There's a porn star named Crystal Lust and her body is nearly identical to Michelle's. If you like what you see, go see Michelle. You'll have fun.

FlyingVfr
04-20-20, 23:07

Massage was mediocre at best, but who cares. On the flip she started right away and he was very good. Again spent a lot of time on her amazing tits. Would repeat at 120.I sent Kate three very polite texts asking to schedule an hour with her but she never replied. I'm bummed.

James431
04-21-20, 02:12
First time posting but has anyone seen Akemi https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158519 anytime soon? I've heard great things about her, but her last review on RR has me a little cautious. Any news would be greatly appreciated.

HappySd
04-21-20, 03:06
Is Soft Touch shut down? Been texting last couple days with no response. Just checked RR and noticed they haven't posted an ad since the 15th. Anyone know what's up PM me. Going to miss Bella she was my favorite.

RookieMistake
04-21-20, 10:29
Ok, so more details to my response on this post.

And to the gentleman in the red truck and black bandana I saw on Friday, you beat me to Jennifer but I came back haha.Is this place discreet?

Lizard24
04-21-20, 11:00
Did she have a custom table with a hole cut in the center of it. ? If she did, I saw her about a year ago. Avoid at all costs, worst experience I ever had. I arrived on time, and had to wait an additional 40 minutes for her. I should have left then, but I was intrigued by that table and what she would do with it. Worst mistake I ever made. When I got inside, I had to wait even longer while she prepped the table and supplies. Once the massage was underway, she went nude, but allowed extremely.

On the door. Not a friendly "you have an amazon order" knock. Aggressive pounding. Over and over. She told me to "stay quiet, they'll go away!" Eventually the angry knocking stopped, and she went back to work. I barely managed to get off, and I got dressed and ran out of there as fast as possible. She texted me later and said it was her roommate who forgot her keys,'and that she would give me 20 off my next visit. Noooo thank you.I have seen her as well with a similar bad experience. Always late. She no longer has the custom table. No longer does nude. Bottomless only with very limited viewing and very limited touching. All the good stuff gone. Not worth it. Best to look elsewhere. There is much better out there.

RChangDatyKing
04-21-20, 11:07
I sent Kate three very polite texts asking to schedule an hour with her but she never replied. I'm bummed.I didn't see any of their girls advertised this past Thursday-Monday so the booker was probably not responding to calls / texts. Most of the Euphoria girls only work 2-3 days per week.

Lizard24
04-21-20, 11:56
I didn't see any of their girls advertised this past Thursday-Monday so the booker was probably not responding to calls / texts. Most of the Euphoria girls only work 2-3 days per week.This is true. Their hot looking manager told me they shut down sometimes because once in a while the girls need some down time. They'll be back. Better than ever. FYI for those that haven't been there yet. Their new location is far better than their last one.

AJaxer11
04-21-20, 12:20
One of the providers with whom I've become friends with works in the same building as Euphoria and told me that on Friday last week she got raided and was told to shut down. She said that the officers were primarily concerned about COVID escalations. Could maybe be that Euphoria got raided too?

LaDodgers220
04-21-20, 13:01
Anyone know if Know Knots is open for appointments? Haven't seen Cherry in a while.

CATraveler
04-21-20, 14:06
First time posting but has anyone seen Akemi https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158519 anytime soon? I've heard great things about her, but her last review on RR has me a little cautious. Any news would be greatly appreciated.She is currently not seeing clients due to the C-19.

Lion1
04-21-20, 14:23
Has anyone seen Ceci? She sounds very cool, and said Nuru is fun! She has an hour FBSM for $180. She said it's generally topless, but will go nude for no extra charge.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106Sweet girl, cute face, friendly, nice tits, tries to please.

As of about a year ago: pics are a bit old, she's a little chubby now. Because I'm more into spinners, I didn't partake in any extras.

RChangDatyKing
04-21-20, 14:45
Sweet girl, cute face, friendly, nice tits, tries to please.

As of about a year ago: pics are a bit old, she's a little chubby now. Because I'm more into spinners, I didn't partake in any extras.Thanks Lion1!

She does sound very friendly when I am engaging with her.

JonnySpain
04-21-20, 18:03
Anyone know if Know Knots is open for appointments? Haven't seen Cherry in a while.Last time I called, they said they were closed. Wish I could see Cherry right now!!

RChangDatyKing
04-21-20, 18:56
One of the providers with whom I've become friends with works in the same building as Euphoria and told me that on Friday last week she got raided and was told to shut down. She said that the officers were primarily concerned about COVID escalations. Could maybe be that Euphoria got raided too?Maybe that's why they aren't answering their phone / text. They may not have been raided, but knowing someone in the building was would make me want to stay clear for awhile. This will really sucks if LE will be raiding all these offices.

Nannersd
04-21-20, 20:27
Last time I called, they said they were closed. Wish I could see Cherry right now!!I texted one of the girls back when the State was calling for everyone to shelter at home and she said they were shutting down for a few weeks, that was when the order was for only a few weeks. So it is safe to assume they are closed until things open back up.

MichaelOhSix
04-21-20, 23:38
Is this place discreet?Kind of. But because of the COVID pandemic and stay home order, not really.

FunTimes2019
04-22-20, 00:58
I went to see if indeed it is open and sure enough it is. Discretion is a must in order for this to stay UTR. Decided since I was already there, might as well go in too. Only Sugar was there. I concur that lots of cleaning and mask on during session but everything was on the menu.

Today was perfect. Only their car in the lot. Super quiet. She said they were open until Nine. Same as always. Forty / OneTwenty. Proceed at your own comfort level and anxiety about getting back out there.

RookieMistake
04-22-20, 10:48
Kind of. But because of the COVID pandemic and stay home order, not really.Yeah I cruised by the area and there were people outside hanging out. I might be too paranoid but they might know LOL.

JonnySpain
04-22-20, 18:32
I texted one of the girls back when the State was calling for everyone to shelter at home and she said they were shutting down for a few weeks, that was when the order was for only a few weeks. So it is safe to assume they are closed until things open back up.Yep, I think you're right. I called today for the hell of it and no answer.

MichelOb
04-22-20, 18:52
Always wanted to try Apollo in el cajon but haven't had time. Today I was leaving home depot in el cajon and decided to drive by. Their neon signs were on saying open so who knows?

Bane858
04-22-20, 19:59
I saw her about a year ago at her UC condo she shares with a couple other young latinas. Nice girl, pretty face. Body is not as tight as the pictures but nice breasts. Large tattoos. I went for a half hour FBSM and took the upgrade to CBJ for $1. 8.

She also advertises on PD. I'm pretty sure FS is available.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106

Bane858
04-22-20, 20:12
Nice boobs. Meh face. Has significant surgery scar on her stomach from cancer. Pre-massage shower where she gave me a HJ but I didn't nut because a previous poster claimed to get BBBJ and she got impatient I guess LOL. Massage was decent with hot stones. On the flip, CFS but quite average. Post-massage shower as well.

First time posting but has anyone seen Akemi https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158519 anytime soon? I've heard great things about her, but her last review on RR has me a little cautious. Any news would be greatly appreciated.

Bane858
04-22-20, 20:22
There's at least 3 FBSM places in that building that I know of LOL. Heavenly Hands / Euphoria, one upstairs and one on the first floor where you have to walk past a chiropractor. The latter posted on RR on Tuesday so I guess she is OK.

One of the providers with whom I've become friends with works in the same building as Euphoria and told me that on Friday last week she got raided and was told to shut down. She said that the officers were primarily concerned about COVID escalations. Could maybe be that Euphoria got raided too?

MjisTheBest
04-22-20, 20:27
I went to see if indeed it is open and sure enough it is. Discretion is a must in order for this to stay UTR. Decided since I was already there, might as well go in too. Only Sugar was there. I concur that lots of cleaning and mask on during session but everything was on the menu.Where is vspa?

Cockasians
04-23-20, 09:51
I went to see if indeed it is open and sure enough it is. Discretion is a must in order for this to stay UTR. Decided since I was already there, might as well go in too. Only Sugar was there. I concur that lots of cleaning and mask on during session but everything was on the menu.How did Sugar give a BJ wearing a mask?

RChangDatyKing
04-23-20, 11:49
I saw her about a year ago at her UC condo she shares with a couple other young latinas. Nice girl, pretty face. Body is not as tight as the pictures but nice breasts. Large tattoos. I went for a half hour FBSM and took the upgrade to CBJ for $1. 8.

She also advertises on PD. I'm pretty sure FS is available.Thanks for your feedback.

FunTimes2019
04-23-20, 12:13
Ancient Chinese secret! Hahaha. Dude, she takes the mask off then puts it back on when it's time for other activities.

How did Sugar give a BJ wearing a mask?.

Baller55
04-23-20, 17:35
I once had BBFS with sugar. It was amazing. Subsequent sessions have been very lackluster.

JDome
04-23-20, 19:03
Has anyone seen her? She is in Oceanside but comes to San Diego.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167509

J0K3R
04-23-20, 22:14
I once had BBFS with sugar. It was amazing. Subsequent sessions have been very lackluster.Does she do BBFS for multiple visits or can it be done on the first one.

GdAloha
04-23-20, 22:41
I once had BBFS with sugar. It was amazing. Subsequent sessions have been very lackluster.I know it's hard, but how old do you think sugar is? I know these places always give different girls the same name. Just curious what the present Sugar looks like.

Dream619
04-24-20, 00:36
Made an appt for Wednesday quoted 220 for hour. Never done a nuru massage worth it?

FunTimes2019
04-24-20, 01:49
I think she looks to be in her late twenties to early thirties.

I know it's hard, but how old do you think sugar is? I know these places always give different girls the same name. Just curious what the present Sugar looks like..

GdAloha
04-24-20, 06:31
I think she looks to be in her late twenties to early thirties.

.Good to know. How would you describe her, short, petite, etc?

Baller55
04-24-20, 11:42
Does she do BBFS for multiple visits or can it be done on the first one.Quite the opposite. I got it the first time I met her. She refuses to do it again and said she was worried after the first time.

JDome
04-24-20, 12:48
Made an appt for Wednesday quoted 220 for hour. Never done a nuru massage worth it?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972How was she?

JM619
04-24-20, 17:30
Don't expect a nuru like you see on pornhub, but you will have a great time. Michelle uses lots of oil and will slide her huge tits (and other parts) all over you. You'll get all the mutual touching you can handle and will leave with a big smile on your face. I've never asked for more than an HJ or Russian finish with her, so I'm not sure if extras are available. She's not the girl in the pics, but her body is very similar. Shiiiiit, after writing this and thinking about my past sessions, I may just need to go see her again myself! I hope you have a great time.

JackeRouac
04-24-20, 18:08
Has anyone seen her? She is in Oceanside but comes to San Diego.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167509I had seen her when she was at Cinder's place in Del Mar. Cool chick. Pretty nice dancer body. The format at Cinder's is FBSM with mutual touch and YMMV with FIV, Daty or BBBJ. My session with Emily followed format. FBSM, teasing / slides before the flip, and then HE with mutual touch and I snuck a little Daty while she was on top of me giving HE. I think the implication in her current ads is that something beyond just FBSM / HE is available. But I am not able to verify that. She was pretty cool to talk to, fun attitude, sultry eyes and naughty talk.

WeirdFish
04-24-20, 18:18
Don't expect a nuru like you see on pornhub, but you will have a great time. Michelle uses lots of oil and will slide her huge tits (and other parts) all over you. You'll get all the mutual touching you can handle and will leave with a big smile on your face. I've never asked for more than an HJ or Russian finish with her, so I'm not sure if extras are available. She's not the girl in the pics, but her body is very similar. Shiiiiit, after writing this and thinking about my past sessions, I may just need to go see her again myself! I hope you have a great time.GFE / FS is available for double the price.

Dream619
04-24-20, 23:05
GFE / FS is available for double the price.I have never had nuru is 220 a ok price especially when FS is around 150. I will post more reviews later.

RolfTorren
04-25-20, 01:16
Reading JM's report I got a similar desire to see her again. Forget about mutual touch with Michelle. Mutual groping would be a better description of what she encourages. The only downside is that there is no shower so she wipes you clean in stages. Also the walls are paper thin. There used to be a shrink in the next office and we had to keep our voices down so they didn't disturb his therapy sessions. If anyone has experience of a provider who offers similar services I'd love to know. Natalie offers real nuru on a mattress as does Sam the Nuru Girl. Natalie operates out of a sketchy location and also works as a domme. Don't be intimidated by the cage, whips and restraints in the room. Just for the record I've only seen her for nuru and she's good. Sam is a girl no longer. She's mature but sweet and actually got off herself during the session.

GFE / FS is available for double the price.

Sourdino8
04-25-20, 18:21
Any info on this girl?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122397

Seems TGTBT.