PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

Lion1
02-06-20, 21:45
I am a fan of FBSM and see Asians mostly. I am however not fond of the jackhammer finish that is provided by many Asian masseuses. Can anyone recommend someone either independent or at a parlor who provides a slow finish? Thanks.Best edging around, but it'll cost ya double of an AMP.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124318

RChangDatyKing
02-06-20, 22:57
I am a fan of FBSM and see Asians mostly. I am however not fond of the jackhammer finish that is provided by many Asian masseuses. Can anyone recommend someone either independent or at a parlor who provides a slow finish? Thanks.Selena at MBC comes to mind first. Her therapeutic massage is also excellent.

Wzrd94
02-06-20, 23:54
Two to three years ago, I remembered I was working graveyard and I was looking for a spot that opens early morning right after my shift. Apparently, engineer massage opens at 6 am with early bird special LOL. I had this girl Sara / Shasta it was her first day, I was her first customer and she didn't even know how to massage and give a HJ so the mamasan would periodically peek through the door and enter the room and teach her techniques in sensual massage and how to stroke a dick while speaking on mandarin, and inside my head she's doing OJT LOL. That shit was funny. I knew Sara was nervous and shy. She was in her late 30's. Early 40's and she was a beautiful Chinese lady with a charm. After two weeks from that visit I came back to see her again. Prior to my experience here before I've gotten action here a couple times so I had Sara once again she was different, she wasn't shy anymore and you can tell she learned the game fast. She remembered who I was and told me I was her first customer and we comfortably talked during the hour of the massage. Maann when the action started I remembered she took off her clothes and lay on the table. That was the top pinkiest Asian pussy (besides cherry) I've ever seen with a sexy body damn. I came back a couple times after but she wasn't there anymore she went back to China I guess the Visa expired that quick. And never seen her again.

RolfTorren
02-07-20, 01:50
Best edging around, but it'll cost ya double of an AMP.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124318Jamie is amazing. She excells in the sensual finish.

Chaos23
02-07-20, 12:20
Two to three years ago, I remembered I was working graveyard and I was looking for a spot that opens early morning right after my shift. Apparently, engineer massage opens at 6 am with early bird special LOL. I had this girl Sara / Shasta it was her first day, I was her first customer and she didn't even know how to massage and give a HJ so the mamasan would periodically peek through the door and enter the room and teach her techniques in sensual massage and how to stroke a dick while speaking on mandarin, and inside my head she's doing OJT LOL. That shit was funny. I knew Sara was nervous and shy. She was in her late 30's. Early 40's and she was a beautiful Chinese lady with a charm. After two weeks from that visit I came back to see her again. Prior to my experience here before I've gotten action here a couple times so I had Sara once again she was different, she wasn't shy anymore and you can tell she learned the game fast. She remembered who I was and told me I was her first customer and we comfortably talked during the hour of the massage. Maann when the action started I remembered she took off her clothes and lay on the table. That was the top pinkiest Asian pussy (besides cherry) I've ever seen with a sexy body damn. I came back a couple times after but she wasn't there anymore she went back to China I guess the Visa expired that quick. And never seen her again.You probably remembered the legendary Sara who was only around for a month at Dagget st right by engineer road. It was May 2017. There were many reports of her being everyone's ATF. She went back to China because that manager lady you talked about betrayed her and outed her to her family due to jealousy.

She was actually here on vacation and that former friend convinced her to work at her shop. She might be coming back this summer but not work, just vacation and meet up with her regulars she kept in touch with.

BotShoes
02-07-20, 13:50
Stopped back at Perfecta on Jamacha just past Rancho San Diego just into El Cajon.

Got Bella this time. Very pretty Asian, maybe late 20's early 30's, can't tell.

Her massage was essentially worthless, she had a knit dress on and allowed my hands to roam up her legs to her panties but I didn't roam much past that.

Way too much oil on the back and just light rubbing.

Cleaned off with hot towel and flipped. She asked what I wanted and I asked for everything.

She came back, this time, roamed under dress and panties gone. She put the rubber on and mounted me CG. Took off the dress and her body was amazing. Shapely full Bs with nice long nipples, not fat or marks. Boy was she tight. Rode me a bit, flipped to mish, a little DATY and then finished in the hat. Very tight, great experience. She's quiet but would ask, "You like?

5 at the door for hr, 1. 5 for her.

Definitely recommend.

RChangDatyKing
02-07-20, 14:34
I am a fan of FBSM and see Asians mostly. I am however not fond of the jackhammer finish that is provided by many Asian masseuses. Can anyone recommend someone either independent or at a parlor who provides a slow finish? Thanks.Jessica at Hui on Balboa Ave also gives a very good therapeutic massage and a nice slow ending. She's probably in her late 40's but looks better than most in their late 40's IMO.

Dog Rice
02-07-20, 16:20
Thanks for sharing!!

Talking about Engineer massage, any folks went there recently? After V-spa and A-Spa gone, I assume they might pick up more traffic??

Two to three years ago, I remembered I was working graveyard and I was looking for a spot that opens early morning right after my shift. Apparently, engineer massage opens at 6 am with early bird special LOL. I had this girl Sara / Shasta it was her first day, I was her first customer and she didn't even know how to massage and give a HJ so the mamasan would periodically peek through the door and enter the room and teach her techniques in sensual massage and how to stroke a dick while speaking on mandarin, and inside my head she's doing OJT LOL. That shit was funny. I knew Sara was nervous and shy. She was in her late 30's. Early 40's and she was a beautiful Chinese lady with a charm. After two weeks from that visit I came back to see her again. Prior to my experience here before I've gotten action here a couple times so I had Sara once again she was different, she wasn't shy anymore and you can tell she learned the game fast. She remembered who I was and told me I was her first customer and we comfortably talked during the hour of the massage. Maann when the action started I remembered she took off her clothes and lay on the table. That was the top pinkiest Asian pussy (besides cherry) I've ever seen with a sexy body damn. I came back a couple times after but she wasn't there anymore she went back to China I guess the Visa expired that quick. And never seen her again.

Ssnn20
02-07-20, 16:27
Maaan I've been working a lot and it has been taking a toll in my back. I've heard a lot of good things about Thai massage from my peers. Does anyone know a spot that does Thai massage and extras? (Also, I'll consider any spot that gives a good massage as long it comes with extras) I need to relax and reward myself sometime at the end of the week.

Thanks!She has serious therapeutic massage skills and a great sensual finish.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589

Ryan1979
02-07-20, 16:36
Two new cute young honeys at Ocean. Lili and Mimi.

Ryan1979
02-07-20, 17:43
Just had an awesome session at Oceans 1x8 and passed by Smile Spa on Balboa while heading to the 15. I recall several favorable reports on this place so stopped to check it out. Had to smile at the red hand painted sign pointing left "Chinese Body MASSAGE" and a more legible hand made sign for "THAI MASSAGE" pointing right.

Entered the door on left and met a thin older lady going by Coco and a less older thicker lady introduced herself as Helen. Both were busy but said to come back in 10 minutes.

Went to the Thai Massage on right and a short stout lady greeted me. Didn't bother to get her name but I can appreciate a legit Thai massage.

Ryan1979
02-07-20, 17:54
Thanks for sharing!!

Talking about Engineer massage, any folks went there recently? After V-spa and A-Spa gone, I assume they might pick up more traffic??I was there a few weeks ago and only one lady working. Kinda thick, just a rub and tug. Forgot name, maybe Nana.

Remnants of the old V-spa remain next to its old location 1x8. QQ is still there.

Relief
02-08-20, 13:23
Hey all-.

I like Lyla's look. I believed she was at either HH or MO at one point. Has anyone seen her recently that can share how the experience went, and if she still look like her pictures (or are they from years past)? She told me she now has an expanded menu. Thanks!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/159875A bit, outdated, but last time I saw her, she just left HH and shared the same room with Lana. Cute but was skinny fat with some muffin top. Hopefully she has taken better care of herself, since then. What's available now?

JoeJoesph
02-08-20, 19:27
Damn. Saw leah again. (2nd time). She really cut me 20 minute short from my hour massage. Never coming back LOL.

MikeHall
02-08-20, 21:43
Just visited Fountain Spa. Opted for 45 min for $60. They don't offer 1 hr. Provider was attractive in mid to late 30's with enhanced full C cups and a nicely trimmed kitty. She wasn't wearing any underwear and lifted her skirt for me to play with it. Initially she wanted $100 for naked HJ with mutual touch, but I negotiated down to $70. She encouraged FIV but wouldn't allow any tit sucking. After finishing, she was ushering me out but I noticed there was 15 minutes left and said so. She refunded me $10 and told me next time just do 30 minutes which costs $50. I've had better sessions for less, so won't repeat.

RChangDatyKing
02-08-20, 22:38
A bit, outdated, but last time I saw her, she just left HH and shared the same room with Lana. Cute but was skinny fat with some muffin top. Hopefully she has taken better care of herself, since then. What's available now?Thanks Relief! She told me she'll do FS for 4 bones. For only $260/ hr at SDAG and FEC, anything over $320 (Petra's rate) the girls must be at least an 8 in performance, attitude, and looks, if not model material before I'll she'll out 4 bones.

Also, thanks again to those who PM'd me.

PenguinsAndieg
02-09-20, 01:33
[Deleted by Admin]

I'm going to start banning "send me the info in a pm guys"

Addresses and phone numbers yes, anything else you can post

A2

Marcsd88
02-09-20, 04:26
Thanks Relief! She told me she'll do FS for 4 bones. For only $260/ hr at SDAG and FEC, anything over $320 (Petra's rate) the girls must be at least an 8 in performance, attitude, and looks, if not model material before I'll she'll out 4 bones.

Also, thanks again to those who PM'd me.She'll do $100 for a CBJ.

PegasusZX
02-09-20, 05:46
Damn. Saw leah again. (2nd time). She really cut me 20 minute short from my hour massage. Never coming back LOL.You could also post you negative experience on their Yelp page https://www.yelp.com/biz/wild-flower-sunrise-spa-san-diego.

RChangDatyKing
02-09-20, 12:43
She'll do $100 for a CBJ.Thanks Marcs!

I'm assuming that's a $100 tip / upgrade for the CBJ above the cost of the session price.

Ryan1979
02-09-20, 17:28
You could also post you negative experience on their Yelp page https://www.yelp.com/biz/wild-flower-sunrise-spa-san-diego.Yelp review with my name and picture: Paid for one hour massage, but after she whacked me off and gave me a nut busting blow job she cut my time short by twenty minutes. Two stars.

Marcsd88
02-09-20, 19:04
Thanks Marcs!

I'm assuming that's a $100 tip / upgrade for the CBJ above the cost of the session price.Nope. $100 flat. Blow and go. No massage. Would rather get a real massage somewhere else.

Darth Diggler
02-09-20, 21:41
Formerly Golden Wood or GW Spa, different name, same rushed service. If you need a quick nut bust, they'll love you here. A few cuties, but they all push for the half hour. They really know how to charm you. Hi handsome, nice body, you so big, feel so good, oh baby cum, I so strong, cum already. They still swap names depending if they know your fishing. Booze breath is never desirable to these girls and all these girls are seasoned pros. Drunks are generally difficult customers. They know your deal better than you know yourself. That could be a good thing or a bad thing.Anyone know if legend Kathy is back here? I see some reviews on RM, but no longer have a premium account, so only see names / dates with no deets. Anyone know if that's the same girl? Also, PM me if you got bb from her. Definitely curious.

Darth Diggler
02-09-20, 21:47
Yes, Cherry "on top" as she tells me is still there and amazing.Anyone ever go bb with Cherry? Would consider repeating with her if that was a possibility.

Cockasians
02-10-20, 00:03
Anyone know if Cherry is still working at Known Knots? Everyone says she's great.Yes, she is back from vacation! I saw her yesterday.

Cobra Comander
02-10-20, 16:18
Anyone here been to DB on 30th? Very little info out there but am interested in their "Latina" offerings.

CC.

JakolMuna
02-10-20, 16:47
Any info on rose massage convoy?

Wzrd94
02-10-20, 21:30
Any info on rose massage convoy?That nickname bro hahaha.

JoeJoesph
02-10-20, 22:39
Yelp review with my name and picture: Paid for one hour massage, but after she whacked me off and gave me a nut busting blow job she cut my time short by twenty minutes. Two stars.Yup. Too much work to create another yelp account tbh. I posted here to warn ya'll.

Dog Rice
02-11-20, 15:54
Folks,

My little brain is complaining about lacking large natural breasts recently. Wondering whether any of you have recent interaction with some AMP gals with large natural ones? My ATF was Amy with V-Spa and Water Spa. I lost her contact. Greatly appreciate if you can provide any recommendation. Thank you!

Ryan1979
02-11-20, 16:36
Folks,

My little brain is complaining about lacking large natural breasts recently. Wondering whether any of you have recent interaction with some AMP gals with large natural ones? My ATF was Amy with V-Spa and Water Spa. I lost her contact. Greatly appreciate if you can provide any recommendation. Thank you!A little chunky, but agree her breasts are magnificent! Speaking of Water Spa, now 9 Spa, have you checked out the new girls? Yoyo ,and Sue is a MILF.

JakolMuna
02-11-20, 16:49
Folks,

My little brain is complaining about lacking large natural breasts recently. Wondering whether any of you have recent interaction with some AMP gals with large natural ones? My ATF was Amy with V-Spa and Water Spa. I lost her contact. Greatly appreciate if you can provide any recommendation. Thank you!Try Jennifer the place next to cheetas. She has some breast hope that helps. She just started to working there she said. She maybe in her late 40's but great body.

JakolMuna
02-11-20, 16:49
That nickname bro hahaha.I know right LOL.

FryingPanAss
02-11-20, 17:50
Anyone know if legend Kathy is back here? I see some reviews on RM, but no longer have a premium account, so only see names / dates with no deets. Anyone know if that's the same girl? Also, PM me if you got bb from her. Definitely curious.I went in mid-January to Golden Wood and Kathy was completely different than the smoking hot one that worked here previously. The current Kathy is 45-50, maybe Hispanic, and average looking at best.

Kathy sure was great wasn't she.

N00b77
02-11-20, 18:09
Folks,

My little brain is complaining about lacking large natural breasts recently. Wondering whether any of you have recent interaction with some AMP gals with large natural ones? My ATF was Amy with V-Spa and Water Spa. I lost her contact. Greatly appreciate if you can provide any recommendation. Thank you!You can find her pictures on Yelp.

Dog Rice
02-11-20, 21:02
Thanks! No haven't checked out new girls. Large natural with Yoyo and Sue? MILF is good as long as they have passion during the session. .

I did not have Amy contact. Always through QQ. What do you mean of lost or blocked? She blocked you?

A little chunky, but agree her breasts are magnificent! Speaking of Water Spa, now 9 Spa, have you checked out the new girls? Yoyo ,and Sue is a MILF.

Dog Rice
02-11-20, 21:04
Thanks. Is it Pine? Not familiar with the place beside Cheetas.

Try Jennifer the place next to cheetas. She has some breast hope that helps. She just started to working there she said. She maybe in her late 40's but great body.

RChangDatyKing
02-11-20, 22:05
Folks,

My little brain is complaining about lacking large natural breasts recently. Wondering whether any of you have recent interaction with some AMP gals with large natural ones? My ATF was Amy with V-Spa and Water Spa. I lost her contact. Greatly appreciate if you can provide any recommendation. Thank you!I was at Hui Massage about a month or so ago and was introduced to Cindy. I haven't seen her yet, so I can't confirm her breasts size, but they look at least D's if not DDs. She's has curves, not chunky in my opinion and a cute face.

I've been here several times, but never got anything more than a HE, so I'm not sure what's available with Cindy.

Waylay
02-11-20, 22:50
I was at Hui Massage about a month or so ago and was introduced to Cindy. I haven't seen her yet, so I can't confirm her breasts size, but they look at least D's if not DDs. She's has curves, not chunky in my opinion and a cute face.

I've been here several times, but never got anything more than a HE, so I'm not sure what's available with Cindy.Cindy's a doll, really cool. Best personality out of any provider I've seen, always a good time. I don't think they're Ds, let alone DDs, but they're nice and so is she.

Wzrd94
02-11-20, 23:03
You probably remembered the legendary Sara who was only around for a month at Dagget st right by engineer road. It was May 2017. There were many reports of her being everyone's ATF. She went back to China because that manager lady you talked about betrayed her and outed her to her family due to jealousy.

She was actually here on vacation and that former friend convinced her to work at her shop. She might be coming back this summer but not work, just vacation and meet up with her regulars she kept in touch withGot to love Sara. Man I wish she comes back at SD.

Wzrd94
02-11-20, 23:04
Cindy's a doll, really cool. Best personality out of any provider I've seen, always a good time. I don't think they're Ds, let alone DDs, but they're nice and so is she.That's the one by the 805 and church. How's her massage skill?

RChangDatyKing
02-11-20, 23:11
Cindy's a doll, really cool. Best personality out of any provider I've seen, always a good time. I don't think they're Ds, let alone DDs, but they're nice and so is she.They looked very large that night when I met her. LOL.

Thanks for the information. Does she allow access to them?

Ryan1979
02-12-20, 00:37
Thanks! No haven't checked out new girls. Large natural with Yoyo and Sue? MILF is good as long as they have passion during the session. .

I did not have Amy contact. Always through QQ. What do you mean of lost or blocked? She blocked you?Thought you said you lost Amy's contact info. Sometimes that's a nicer way of saying you were blocked. Yoyo is petite body and boobs. Sue is a fun MILF with decent titties, but they're not Amy quality.

Amy's home in LA. She's supposed to be back in March.

Chaos23
02-12-20, 01:42
Got to love Sara. Man I wish she comes back at SD.Yea but I fatfingered it was May 2018 actually.

She will never come back to work though sadly.

JakolMuna
02-12-20, 01:46
Thanks. Is it Pine? Not familiar with the place beside Cheetas.No not pine. Wall is shared with a bar / restaurant. Literally next to cheetas.

JakolMuna
02-12-20, 01:53
Hello friends.

Had a session with Chloe at paradise spa on convoy. As soon as I so her, I was like I think ill pass. To chubby for my taste and face was like jello. Another girl I saw outside.

Was named yuki and similar features as chloe. But remember guys beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

RChangDatyKing
02-12-20, 05:39
You can find her pictures on Yelp.I haven't seen Leah in years, so I can't remember. Are her breasts natural? I thought they were manmade.

RChangDatyKing
02-12-20, 09:17
Hello friends.

Had a session with Chloe at paradise spa on convoy. As soon as I so her, I was like I think ill pass. To chubby for my taste and face was like jello. Another girl I saw outside.

Was named yuki and similar features as chloe. But remember guys beauty is in the eye of the beholder.This spot was on my regular rotation for years. They used to have a great line up, but I think most of those girls are gone. Papsan can't seem to keep any young, pretty masseuses here.

But you're right, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Amp Hunter 101
02-12-20, 09:22
I haven't seen Leah in years, so I can't remember. Are her breasts natural? I thought they were manmade.I don't believe they are bolt ons, they feel real? Have nudes of her if anyone is interested.

Waylay
02-12-20, 09:31
That's the one by the 805 and church. How's her massage skill?Pretty good. She's very strong fwiw, works out all the damn time.

Waylay
02-12-20, 09:32
They looked very large that night when I met her. LOL.

Thanks for the information. Does she allow access to them?I think a nice guy could probably get away with a motorboat. YMMV of course!

Darth Diggler
02-12-20, 14:57
I went in mid-January to Golden Wood and Kathy was completely different than the smoking hot one that worked here previously. The current Kathy is 45-50, maybe Hispanic, and average looking at best.

Kathy sure was great wasn't she.Your intel is much appreciated. I would've been pissed af if I showed up and my RA was anything other than the legend that is.

RChangDatyKing
02-12-20, 17:28
I think a nice guy could probably get away with a motorboat. YMMV of course!I love motorboating. LOL.

I will turn on my charm more than usual with her and see if my magic works. Thanks Waylay!

JonnySpain
02-13-20, 03:50
Just visited Fountain Spa. Opted for 45 min for $60. They don't offer 1 hr. Provider was attractive in mid to late 30's with enhanced full C cups and a nicely trimmed kitty. She wasn't wearing any underwear and lifted her skirt for me to play with it. Initially she wanted $100 for naked HJ with mutual touch, but I negotiated down to $70. She encouraged FIV but wouldn't allow any tit sucking. After finishing, she was ushering me out but I noticed there was 15 minutes left and said so. She refunded me $10 and told me next time just do 30 minutes which costs $50. I've had better sessions for less, so won't repeat.I hit this place on a recent Sunday. I was greeted by an unattractive Asian woman who told me that only HHs were available. I handed over three 20's, went into the room and got on the table. I used a towel to cover myself as I was waiting to get change back and assumed the woman I gave it to would be bringing it. What I didn't expect was that she would be my masseuse. She brought me my change and asked if it was my first visit, and I said 'yes. ' She then gave me a terrible massage with no hint of a tease, though I would have said no to anything other than a bad massage. I don't think I'll be back.

JonnySpain
02-13-20, 03:52
Thought you said you lost Amy's contact info. Sometimes that's a nicer way of saying you were blocked. Yoyo is petite body and boobs. Sue is a fun MILF with decent titties, but they're not Amy quality.

Amy's home in LA. She's supposed to be back in March.I visited 9 not long ago and got Yo Yo. She looked bored as hell throughout and the massage was forgettable.

Dlister426
02-13-20, 08:57
Coming to SD soon and would like to find a FS place close to down town. I prefer Asian, but not a deal breaker. If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it. PM is fine. Also, if anyone is travel to St. Louis I'd be happy to provide info as well.

Zehe123
02-13-20, 17:54
I don't believe they are bolt ons, they feel real? Have nudes of her if anyone is interested.I'm Interested LOL.

Stupitt
02-13-20, 20:10
Just had an awesome session at Oceans 1x8 and passed by Smile Spa on Balboa while heading to the 15. I recall several favorable reports on this place so stopped to check it out. Had to smile at the red hand painted sign pointing left "Chinese Body MASSAGE" and a more legible hand made sign for "THAI MASSAGE" pointing right.

Entered the door on left and met a thin older lady going by Coco and a less older thicker lady introduced herself as Helen. Both were busy but said to come back in 10 minutes.

Went to the Thai Massage on right and a short stout lady greeted me. Didn't bother to get her name but I can appreciate a legit Thai massage.I go to the Thai place almost weekly. They are incredible. No extras or any hint of them, which is pretty typical of Thai massage places I think. At least in SD. But if you need a really good massage, Thai is the best and I'd say they've helped me more than my chiropractor has.

I went to the Chinese place once, probably a couple years back. I can't remember the girl's name but she was thin and gave me a BBJCIM and it was awesome. I've stuck my head in the door a couple times and all I see working are older heavier women so I haven't repeated.

JM619
02-13-20, 20:15
Coming to SD soon and would like to find a FS place close to down town. I prefer Asian, but not a deal breaker. If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it. PM is fine. Also, if anyone is travel to St. Louis I'd be happy to provide info as well.Sorry bro, but downtown isn't where it's at. For FS, your best bests are KnowKnots (cherry there is my personal fav), Pine, or Mercury. Addresses can be found pretty easily via google. All three are Korean and will run you $1. 8-2. 0 for hhr, but they feature very attractive providers in their 20's or early 30's. There are many other FS places, but those are the three still going that I can vouch for. All are about a 15 minute Uber from downtown. Good luck!

Dlister426
02-14-20, 09:46
Sorry bro, but downtown isn't where it's at. For FS, your best bests are KnowKnots (cherry there is my personal fav), Pine, or Mercury. Addresses can be found pretty easily via google. All three are Korean and will run you $1. 8-2. 0 for hhr, but they feature very attractive providers in their 20's or early 30's. There are many other FS places, but those are the three still going that I can vouch for. All are about a 15 minute Uber from downtown. Good luck!Thanks for the info. I've read the reviews of those places on Rubmaps and they are all good. Was just looking for something a little closer. 15 minute car ride is not bad though. Thanks again.

Aganger
02-14-20, 14:03
I heard they were shut down a while back.

Anyone know if they are back open?

Dog Rice
02-14-20, 17:51
Thanks for the info about Amy.

Why the heck I need to be a nicer way of saying "blocked" by a working girl? Not sure what you are getting at. LOL.

Thought you said you lost Amy's contact info. Sometimes that's a nicer way of saying you were blocked. Yoyo is petite body and boobs. Sue is a fun MILF with decent titties, but they're not Amy quality.

Amy's home in LA. She's supposed to be back in March.

DeepMassage
02-14-20, 18:46
I saw a sign up again for massage at 30X5 Rosecrans. Many of you visited the other place that was there but it was closed down. Has anyone gone to the reopened or new location?

TheQuester
02-14-20, 20:24

Anyone know if they are back open?I was in there about 2 weeks ago (Z's) I asked if they were closing or previously closed and they said no everything was normal and acted confused by the question but who knows. I have seen Anna there in the past who I like because usually get a happy start then a good massage at the end.

This time I just went in without an appt, not positive on the name I got but I'm pretty sure it was angela, she was a bit younger than most of the girls there I think (probably 30's instead of 40's) and I felt better looking, she came in while I was undressing and came and helped me and wanted to start the massage with me massaging her. She removed most her clothes had happy start, but then she cleaned my up and said ok that's it. About 25 min had passed (I paid for ah hour). I was a little upset tipped. 4 would normally done. 6 for what she provided and left. Next time if I want a massage I'll stick with anna if I don't MAYBE ill try her again but just plan on hhr.

StubbornMule
02-14-20, 21:01
Hi guys,

Was in San Diego for a few days. After a very disappointing trip to TJ (see my other posts) I decided to recover with an FBSM session. Based of some reviews in this forum, I decided to try Melissa (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/140747). The drive from Pacific BEach to her place was a bit rough, about 1 hr in the afternoon traffic. The provider herself was great. She gave a firm massage and clearly knew her stuff. Was also very easy to talk to. Photos are accurate. I found her attractive, and was surprised when she told me she was 40. Handshake was firm, and she said I could touch / lick her breasts (I declined due to fatigue LOL). Overall, a bit pricey ($200) and out of the way, but great service and great personality. Would recommend.

Aganger
02-15-20, 01:57

Anyone know if they are back open?Never mind. Called & they answered. Went there & got Linda whom I had been with before. She did all the right things & is worth the trip. . 4 for the hour! . 6 for tip.

Ryan1979
02-15-20, 07:50
I saw a sign up again for massage at 30X5 Rosecrans. Many of you visited the other place that was there but it was closed down. Has anyone gone to the reopened or new location?Not open. It might open as another business, but it won't be anything like it's former glory.

HorneyDog1C
02-15-20, 09:08
Where is 1 X8 located? Is that where V spa was next to 1 X7 or is this another? PM if you want. Thanks.

Ryan1979
02-15-20, 19:20
I saw a sign up again for massage at 30X5 Rosecrans. Many of you visited the other place that was there but it was closed down. Has anyone gone to the reopened or new location?You saw the sign for Magic Hands in the same building on the first floor. It's a typical 40/40 joint with typical 49-50 aged AMP ladies. Last time I passed by it looked like some updates were in progress.

If you liked the old Beauty Salon and Spa in 305, they can help with your lice and crabs now.

RChangDatyKing
02-16-20, 18:51
Hi all-.

I'm in the mood for a relaxing massage with a nice lady with some curves. Saw Rosely's ad and like what is advertised- B2 B, nude, mutual touching, etc. I saw a positive review on her from about a week or so ago, but wanted to see if anyone else can confirm if she allows what she advertises. Thanks guys!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158311

AmpFan09
02-17-20, 11:30
Hi all-.

I'm in the mood for a relaxing massage with a nice lady with some curves. Saw Rosely's ad and like what is advertised- B2 B, nude, mutual touching, etc. I saw a positive review on her from about a week or so ago, but wanted to see if anyone else can confirm if she allows what she advertises. Thanks guys!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/158311There is a reason it's 160/ hr instead of $200. I do not recommend. She is older and bigger in person. While she has a positive attitude I feel there are better values out there.

RChangDatyKing
02-17-20, 12:27
There is a reason it's 160/ hr instead of $200. I do not recommend. She is older and bigger in person. While she has a positive attitude I feel there are better values out there.AMP-.

Thanks for your feedback brother! You are right, there are very few independents out there that are less than $200/ hr that I can think of that are worth seeing.

I was in the mood for playing with some large breasts. I'm glad I didn't let my little head take over yesterday.

Relief
02-17-20, 12:33
Any details on these independents?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154194

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124542

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161364

RChangDatyKing
02-17-20, 15:02

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161364I've inquired about the 3rd one before and was told the pictures are of a model. Also, the verbiage in the ad. GFE, cardate, backdoor. Are similar to several other ads on RubRatings. Below is an ad with a similar verbiage and she is a porn star.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161576

Sailor1967
02-17-20, 15:50
Google image search shows that #3 is Vicki Li, a very attractive model. You can buy a mouse pad with her picture on it. I doubt seriously that she is doing cardates in San Diego.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161364

SdfitLife
02-18-20, 02:09
Has anyone else noticed the abundance of ads for independent Asian providers located in Bay Park? All of the ads have a similar style with very or missing rate information? The pics looks like they're ripped from the web.

MWiggly2
02-18-20, 02:35
Any recommendations for FS near gaslamp district?

JayDwn
02-18-20, 07:05

Been curious about the first one as well.

RedIdIt
02-18-20, 12:58
Has anyone else noticed the abundance of ads for independent Asian providers located in Bay Park? All of the ads have a similar style with very or missing rate information? The pics looks like they're ripped from the web.I've noticed the same thing, I contacted one of the providers a couple months back and she was working out of Lexi's place on morena, forgot her name, but got what I wanted, pricey and wanted to gtfo after, I'd wager there the new posts are coming from there, with the exception of Alice and Rosely.

TheSaint62
02-18-20, 15:39
Been staring at this a lot (because I love filipinas). Anyone ever seen her or have any other Filipina or Nuru recommendations?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128028

SvStudMan
02-18-20, 19:59
Been curious about the first one as well.The pics for this.

Got changed out this afternoon vs this morning.

Sounds fake to me.

BTW, this morning the pics looked much better.

Relief
02-18-20, 22:08
I've inquired about the 3rd one before and was told the pictures are of a model. Also, the verbiage in the ad. GFE, cardate, backdoor. Are similar to several other ads on RubRatings. Below is an ad with a similar verbiage and she is a porn star.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161576For research purposes, what's the name of the porn star? Haha.

Relief
02-18-20, 22:10
Google image search shows that #3 is Vicki Li, a very attractive model. You can buy a mouse pad with her picture on it. I doubt seriously that she is doing cardates in San Diego.Thanks for the input, definitely felt the 1st and 3rd ones were suspect, but was hoping for the best.

JakeSinclare
02-19-20, 00:46
I'm going to be in town for a week or so and looking for some direction on an AMP (or other mp) that is clean and reliable for a nice rub with an HE. Not looking for full service this trip but would really like some advice on best places for a decent massage with reliable services. Will review services after and would be happy to return the favor to anyone visiting New England in the near future. PM.

J.

RChangDatyKing
02-19-20, 01:07
For research purposes, what's the name of the porn star? Haha.Lana Rhoades.

Ryan1979
02-19-20, 01:24
Stopped by Heavenly Hands to checkout the action. Caught Veronica and Victoria walking in. They look okay in public, amazing for a spa. The receptionist is the hottest girl there, but doesn't do massages. Current line up: https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/hotties/.

Checked out Super Therapy Spa on the opposite end, same side of courtyard. Annie's in China until next month. In the meantime Cindy's covering the action.

JayDwn
02-19-20, 03:34
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162708 Man, I wish there was some info on this one. No search results from phone or photos. Sent her a message through the message box on RR. No response.

BeerGuy
02-19-20, 19:04
Had the day off Monday, couldn't get out to Convoy so I stopped in at heavenly hands on ECB. Met at door by not pretty gilf named coco. Asked for other girls, she says "I take care of you" WTF, I thought, at least I'll get a decent massage. She starts by lightly rubbing my ass, in 3 minutes she is massaging my sack. She whispers "sucky sucky" I say sure, figuring all get a BJ. I flip over, to my surprise, she starts licking my balls and giving me a HJ. Soon she has both nuts deep in her mouth, her nose deep in my taint. New experience, and she was solid with a 30 min leg and foot massage after the act. . 4 at door, . 6 tip. Not sure if I will repeat. LOL.

MentalWais
02-19-20, 19:39
I found this on Rub Ratings today. She has two listings:

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162759

And.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161193

What is weird that one ad is short the other long and explicit. I contacted her this morning via text and I got some seconds thoughts plus a weird vibe from her. I decided not to go, although she said GFE was available, but her pricing is not consistant. She looks nice and all, but not sure. Anyone seen her?

Dog Rice
02-19-20, 21:37
Thanks! Heavenly Hands gals are surely hot, but their price tag for just HJ is a bit steep for me.

Is Super Therapy rub and tug or BJ / FS are on the menu?

Stopped by Heavenly Hands to checkout the action. Caught Veronica and Victoria walking in. They look okay in public, amazing for a spa. The receptionist is the hottest girl there, but doesn't do massages. Current line up: https://www.massagemissionvalley.com/hotties/.

Checked out Super Therapy Spa on the opposite end, same side of courtyard. Annie's in China until next month. In the meantime Cindy's covering the action.

Dog Rice
02-19-20, 21:45
BeerGuy,

Interesting technique!!

I can't find any "Heavenly Hands" except https://www.massagemissionvalley.com. What is the cross street on ECB?

Had the day off Monday, couldn't get out to Convoy so I stopped in at heavenly hands on ECB. Met at door by not pretty gilf named coco. Asked for other girls, she says "I take care of you" WTF, I thought, at least I'll get a decent massage. She starts by lightly rubbing my ass, in 3 minutes she is massaging my sack. She whispers "sucky sucky" I say sure, figuring all get a BJ. I flip over, to my surprise, she starts licking my balls and giving me a HJ. Soon she has both nuts deep in her mouth, her nose deep in my taint. New experience, and she was solid with a 30 min leg and foot massage after the act. . 4 at door, . 6 tip. Not sure if I will repeat. LOL.

Lion1
02-19-20, 23:25
I found this on Rub Ratings today. She has two listings:

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/162759

And.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161193

What is weird that one ad is short the other long and explicit. I contacted her this morning via text and I got some seconds thoughts plus a weird vibe from her. I decided not to go, although she said GFE was available, but her pricing is not consistant. She looks nice and all, but not sure. Anyone seen her?What's really weird is that the pictures are of Amber Hahn porn model. Maybe the donation includes sitting with some imposter and her driver watching videos of Amber barebacking some porn stud.

Ryan1979
02-19-20, 23:45
Thanks! Heavenly Hands gals are surely hot, but their price tag for just HJ is a bit steep for me.

Is Super Therapy rub and tug or BJ / FS are on the menu?Depends on the girl but some surprising options are available. Girls are on the plain side but no worse than many of the AMPs in the Kearny Mesa area.

Solid Steel
02-19-20, 23:51
In town last week and decided to give this place a try. Opted for 45 minutes. Nice MT slim probably mid 30 ish. Nice TS with special attention to the rear and made sure it was overly clean, which was all good. In the room, brief massage, not bad either. Then on to some more ass play, some covered suction and all in all good session. Would repeat. Like to live in the area, but glad I don't, between TJ and the MP scene, I would be broke.

Relief
02-20-20, 01:42
Finally partook a session with Nina last week. A couple thoughts to share:

Pictures are of her, as she was wearing the same exact dress during my visit.

I think she's really mid 40's.

Great massage- Opted for medium, but felt too light, will try hard next time.

Nice slow and sensual even till completion, when others typically speed up.

RChangDatyKing
02-20-20, 02:09
Cindy's a doll, really cool. Best personality out of any provider I've seen, always a good time. I don't think they're Ds, let alone DDs, but they're nice and so is she.

In my quest for large natural breasts I decided to try Cindy earlier this week to see how close I was about guessing her breasts size. LOL.

I didn't get to motorboat them, let alone get her to take off her shirt, but I did got some UTC play with them. Those babies got to be large Bs or C cups. She didn't undo her bra, so I didn't push it too much. She had on a low cut bra and was okay with me taking her breasts out of the bra. They felt soft and natural and her nipples got hard quick with me playing with them.

Cindy is a very nice lady. For me she was average in looks, but her personality makes her fun to be with. She is probably in her mid 30's, an average body, with some belly fat. She has good massage skills while I was on my stomach. After about 20 minutes or so into the massage the light teasing of the boys and junior starts. When junior was fully happy the teasing got more intense, and she started with nice slow strokes of junior. It was an excellent build up before the flip. A nice and thorough clean up of my back and legs with a warm towel before the flip. Junior was at full attention on the flip and she started to smile and commented about how happy junior was. She asked if she could take care of junior before finishing the massage. Of course I said yes. LOL. Cindy spoke good English and has a great sense of humor.

Her ending was excellent. A mix of long strokes of junior, playing with the boys and my nipples. She took her time and didn't rush trying to get me to cum. She was okay with OTC roaming of her butt, legs, and breasts. When she started letting out soft moans was when I reached under her shirt to play with her breasts and nipples. In no time after I was allowed access to them I exploded all over her warm hands. She kept her clothes on as stated, but I didn't push it about having her take them off as it was my first visit with her. She didn't mind the UTC touching, but I'm not sure if this was a YMMV situation.

I left there happy and will probably repeat with Cindy again.

BeerGuy
02-20-20, 08:51
BeerGuy,

Interesting technique!!

I can't find any "Heavenly Hands" except https://www.massagemissionvalley.com. What is the cross street on ECB?Sorry, got the name wrong. Its happy land. 5800 block of ecb.

DeadHeadChevy
02-20-20, 10:25
I have a question that relates to visiting massage spas that I really wanted to ask my local forum for some advice.

I will try to make this short as possible, but I will have to give some details for background and such.

I hope this fits in with the forum rules, admin, please let me know if not.

I would post in the forum where my brother lives, but that forum seems to be on life support, little to no post and replies.

My brother who is about 10 years younger than me (he is almost 40), has been going through some bouts of depression stemming from a nasty ex-wife who is using his kids as pawns to manipulate him. It has been over 5 years since the divorce, and yes he has custody, she has beaten him down to the point that he has lost his self confidence and pride.

There is nothing I can do except help him financially with his ongoing battle with his ex, but I wanted to do something that would help him regain his pride and confidence.

But I am concerned that may not be the best thing, so I ask for your opinions.

I full well know that opinions are like assholes, but I welcome the to try to determine if my idea is okay or will just make things worse.

I travel often for my work, so I visit a lot of AMP's across the country, some good, some bad and some really good.

There are a few AMP's nearby where he lives and I wanted to treat him to one that I have been to and I think he would have a good time while there.

The provider is a Japanese girl, a little thick but in all the right places. Big natural tits, nice long hair and a good body, not fat but maybe curvy would fit better.

She does offer covered full service, sometimes BBBJ, if not CBJ, DATY and more. Top that with either a stand up shower or table shower. Her price is very reasonable, I want to say. 6 for the massage and 1. 4 for the tip.

She is a very good looking woman, and gives a very sensual experience.

I know she has the qualities that he likes in a woman, but that's my concern.

I'm afraid that in his current state, that he may have such a good time with her, that he will fall in love with her, thus making things worse.

I also don't want to disclose to him that I visit so many AMP's during my work travels or have him slighted for crossing swords with this girl. I have seen her at least 4 times, each time just as good if not better then the last.

He has a friend with slight benefits that spends time with him every now and then, but she doesn't give it all up for him. It also lately has been creating friction between them as he wants to bang her and her him, but the friend part starts to get complicated, at least that's what she says.

What would you do?

My plan was simple, maybe visit the provider, pay for his session and tip, and ask her to take care of him. Then just drop him off there as a surprise.

Good plan?

Opinions welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

Tub And Rug
02-20-20, 14:01
I have a question that relates to visiting massage spas that I really wanted to ask my local forum for some advice.

I will try to make this short as possible, but I will have to give some details for background and such.

I would post in the forum where my brother lives, but that forum seems to be on life support, little to no post and replies.

My brother who is about 10 years younger than me (he is almost 40), has been going through some bouts of depression stemming from a nasty ex-wife who is using his kids as pawns to manipulate him. It has been over 5 years since the divorce, and yes he has custody, she has beaten him down to the point that he has lost his self confidence and pride.

There is nothing I can do except help him financially with his ongoing battle with his ex, but I wanted to do something that would help him regain his pride and confidence.

I full well know that opinions are like assholes, but I welcome the to try to determine if my idea is okay or will just make things worse.

I travel often for my work, so I visit a lot of AMP's across the country, some good, some bad and some really good.

There are a few AMP's nearby where he lives and I wanted to treat him to one that I have been to and I think he would have a good time while there..I would ask him if he wants one before giving money to the AMP on his behalf. He may be crept out by the idea, worried about getting an STD or being arrested, etc.

I also don't know that it would lift his spirits because it might make him feel that he's such a loser the only way a girl would have sex with him is if she's paid to do it.

Freedo
02-20-20, 15:31

There are a few AMP's nearby where he lives and I wanted to treat him to one that I have been to and I think he would have a good time while there.

The provider is a Japanese girl, a little thick but in all the right places. Big natural tits, nice long hair and a good body, not fat but maybe curvy would fit better.

She does offer covered full service, sometimes BBBJ, if not CBJ, DATY and more. Top that with either a stand up shower or table shower. Her price is very reasonable, I want to say. 6 for the massage and 1. 4 for the tip.

I'm afraid that in his current state, that he may have such a good time with her, that he will fall in love with her, thus making things worse.

I also don't want to disclose to him that I visit so many AMP's during my work travels or have him slighted for crossing swords with this girl. I have seen her at least 4 times, each time just as good if not better then the last.

He has a friend with slight benefits that spends time with him every now and then, but she doesn't give it all up for him. It also lately has been creating friction between them as he wants to bang her and her him, but the friend part starts to get complicated, at least that's what she says.

What would you do?

My plan was simple, maybe visit the provider, pay for his session and tip, and ask her to take care of him. Then just drop him off there as a surprise.

Good plan?

Opinions welcomed.

Thank you in advance.Are you trying to make him think the provider wants to bang him? That could get messy if you already think hes going to get attached. I'd be straight up with him, let him know you got a girl who provides good service and you would like to treat him to knock him out of his funk.

Dog Rice
02-20-20, 15:36
Here are my 2 cents:

I would first chat with him about "mongering" during a causal conversation and test out how he thinks about this "hobby". Some guys want to keep this "hobby" to himself especially from family members. My brother and I talked about this hobby and latest "news" all the time, but neither of us admit that we actually "monger".

I am not sure how well you know this provider. I would be afraid whether this provider would provide good experience to him. For working girls, I have zero trust on them and YMMV.

If he is open to talk openly to you about mongering, I would go with him to AMP and have fun together (Separate room) and tell the mamasan and girls that you take care of the bill. Then talk about the experience afterwards. Even the experience is bad, I think having that "common talk" is fun and relaxing for him.

What would you do?

Good plan?

Opinions welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

RChangDatyKing
02-20-20, 16:27

What would you do?

Good plan?

Opinions welcomed.

Thank you in advance.I would take him out to a bar for drinks instead. Maybe a place where there are lots of hotties during happy hour. Make small talks and comment about the pretty girls at the bar and see what he says. See if he engages in talks about the girls there. Ask him about how things are with his female friend. If he doesn't really respond when already in a fun environment and is just so depressed he might not even be open to hobbying.

Personally, I don't think introducing a family member to hobbying is a good idea especially your brother who sounds like is already in a funk. You are already helping him out financially so he may not have the funds to do this on a regular basis. What if he is introduced to it and becomes hooked? How is he going to fund the habit? He has his kids to take care of already.

Just my 2 cents.

Wzrd94
02-20-20, 17:16
It all depends how he is towards on things like these. In other words, if he needs to gain confidence this won't be a good idea of taking him to a AMP because he may use this as a validation or once he get started on visiting he might get hook into it and make it a hobby as well which is not good for him financially and improving his life to get better after the divorce. One really good advice bro is always talk to him and always check on him if how he is doing. Things like this means a lot. Also if he reads / listen book I would reccomend him a book / audiobool called "can't hurt me by david goggins" bad ass dude.

What would you do?

Good plan?

Opinions welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

NudeBeachPerv
02-20-20, 19:35

What would you do?

Good plan?

Opinions welcomed.

Thank you in advance.I have heard stories where uncles or fathers took sons to brothels as a "coming of age" event. Mostly this was in places where prostitution was legal / socially accepted. The range in reaction from the guys was that it was great to it was traumatic. Hard to say how your bro would feel.

VPence70
02-20-20, 22:06
Any FS AMP in Oceanside?

DeadHeadChevy
02-20-20, 22:32
I would ask him if he wants one before giving money to the AMP on his behalf. He may be crept out by the idea, worried about getting an STD or being arrested, etc.

I also don't know that it would lift his spirits because it might make him feel that he's such a loser the only way a girl would have sex with him is if she's paid to do it.I'm pretty sure he would be fine with the arrangement, that is if the provider would go for it. I'm not sure if she would, if it were arranged in advance, but if was a walk in customer with cash in hand, I don't see why she would refuse.

My concern is that I would create a monster or him being in his state, may find her attractive (which she is) and fall for her. When he describes his "ideal" woman, she fits most of his wants.

Thanks for the input. Still pondering.

DeadHeadChevy
02-20-20, 22:35
Are you trying to make him think the provider wants to bang him? That could get messy if you already think hes going to get attached. I'd be straight up with him, let him know you got a girl who provides good service and you would like to treat him to knock him out of his funk.I would hope he wouldn't fall for her, but his ex has basically ripped his balls off and emasculated him, he's just so far beaten I don't think he sees it clearly, maybe he does, depression is a ***** and does crazy shit.

DeadHeadChevy
02-20-20, 22:41
Here are my 2 cents:

I would first chat with him about "mongering" during a causal conversation and test out how he thinks about this "hobby". Some guys want to keep this "hobby" to himself especially from family members. My brother and I talked about this hobby and latest "news" all the time, but neither of us admit that we actually "monger".

I am not sure how well you know this provider. I would be afraid whether this provider would provide good experience to him. For working girls, I have zero trust on them and YMMV.

If he is open to talk openly to you about mongering, I would go with him to AMP and have fun together (Separate room) and tell the mamasan and girls that you take care of the bill. Then talk about the experience afterwards. Even the experience is bad, I think having that "common talk" is fun and relaxing for him.This provider is a 1 girl operation as far as I know, never have seen another girl or read reviews with another name. I could be wrong though. Also no mammasan.

I get your point on the trust issue, makes sense. We have "talked" about current events involving AMP's but still not 100% sure how he would feel going to one himself.

If I could confirm there is another girl working, going together wouldn't be a bad idea if he is up for it.

DeadHeadChevy
02-20-20, 22:48
I would take him out to a bar for drinks instead. Maybe a place where there are lots of hotties during happy hour. Make small talks and comment about the pretty girls at the bar and see what he says. See if he engages in talks about the girls there. Ask him about how things are with his female friend. If he doesn't really respond when already in a fun environment and is just so depressed he might not even be open to hobbying.

Personally, I don't think introducing a family member to hobbying is a good idea especially your brother who sounds like is already in a funk. You are already helping him out financially so he may not have the funds to do this on a regular basis. What if he is introduced to it and becomes hooked? How is he going to fund the habit? He has his kids to take care of already.

Just my 2 cents.Drinking and / or going to a bar is not an option for him, for legal reasons, but normally wouldn't be a bad idea. Several DUI's, though years ago, but still.

The problem with going to a bar where he lives is finding one that has a high caliber of woman, many of the bars and clubs around him are total shit shows.

Yeah, the getting hooked part, not sure how I would handle that, to be perfectly honest. Don't want to create an addiction especially one like this. It's bad enough for myself, let alone supporting another, LOL.

DeadHeadChevy
02-20-20, 22:53
It all depends how he is towards on things like these. In other words, if he needs to gain confidence this won't be a good idea of taking him to a AMP because he may use this as a validation or once he get started on visiting he might get hook into it and make it a hobby as well which is not good for him financially and improving his life to get better after the divorce. One really good advice bro is always talk to him and always check on him if how he is doing. Things like this means a lot. Also if he reads / listen book I would reccomend him a book / audiobool called "can't hurt me by david goggins" bad ass dude.Yeah, he has had shit thrown at him for probably the last 5-6 years, don't want to fuck up his life anymore or give home false hope.

I do, like you stated, keep in touch with him, let him vent out his frustrations and such. I think for him, it's very therapeutic, even though I hear the same shit repeated for hours on end.

He does have an addictive personality and that really is my main concern, creating a new vice that was not there before.

DeadHeadChevy
02-20-20, 22:57
I have heard stories where uncles or fathers took sons to brothels as a "coming of age" event. Mostly this was in places where prostitution was legal / socially accepted. The range in reaction from the guys was that it was great to it was traumatic. Hard to say how your bro would feel.True, though I don't think he would be on the traumatic side, but it may have the reverse effect then intended.

But I get point. This is why I reached out to get a better place idea before fucking everything up.

BlueSkyBlue
02-20-20, 23:34
Deadhead Chevy I don't want to repeat everything you wrote but just consider this.

Everybody's faced suffering in life.

Everybody's path in life is different.

Your concern for your brother is admirable in wanting to help somebody recover from pain and suffering, it's a sign of compassion.

Whatever is hurting him inside ultimately he has to get in touch with those feelings and if his path to healing and recovery is physical interaction, he can find a provider to take care of him

But if his true healing comes from emotional connection and relationship, no provider in the world is going to help.

Start by having the conversation with him and getting him to explain to you what his pain and problems , one answer is to get him to see for him self that maybe going to a parlor and experiencing the "pleasures of the flesh" might be helpful.

Have the conversation about what he's really missing or wants or needing in life and see where he goes from there. I suspected just going to a massage parlor you know it’s self isn’t going to change the day-to-day realities of life .

Everybody has their own Life but basically the idea that he should go out and fuck his brains out is pretty good advice for most people.

At least once in a while 😊

Wzrd94
02-21-20, 00:03
Yeah man I'm very happy you support him and talk to him. I would do the same to my siblings and closest friends. It will take him a self realization to the current state. If it's been going on for years, He will need to break some old habits and create new healthy habit loops. Man if he's legally divorce just help him find a good local / foreign chick to be partner for a lifetime. I remember I visited an island in the Philippines I passed by a town park where I found old folks partying hard with their young wives in the middle of a basketball court all of them look happy and having a time of their life. That shit was epic hahaha.

Yeah, he has had shit thrown at him for probably the last 5-6 years, don't want to fuck up his life anymore or give home false hope.

I do, like you stated, keep in touch with him, let him vent out his frustrations and such. I think for him, it's very therapeutic, even though I hear the same shit repeated for hours on end.

He does have an addictive personality and that really is my main concern, creating a new vice that was not there before.

SdfitLife
02-21-20, 04:24
In my quest for large natural breasts I decided to try Cindy earlier this week to see how close I was about guessing her breasts size. LOL.

I didn't get to motorboat them, let alone get her to take off her shirt, but I did got some UTC play with them. Those babies got to be large Bs or C cups. She didn't undo her bra, so I didn't push it too much. She had on a low cut bra and was okay with me taking her breasts out of the bra. They felt soft and natural and her nipples got hard quick with me playing with them.

Cindy is a very nice lady. For me she was average in looks, but her personality makes her fun to be with. She is probably in her mid 30's, an average body, with some belly fat. She has good massage skills while I was on my stomach. After about 20 minutes or so into the massage the light teasing of the boys and junior starts. When junior was fully happy the teasing got more intense, and she started with nice slow strokes of junior. It was an excellent build up before the flip. A nice and thorough clean up of my back and legs with a warm towel before the flip. Junior was at full attention on the flip and she started to smile and commented about how happy junior was. She asked if she could take care of junior before finishing the massage. Of course I said yes. LOL. Cindy spoke good English and has a great sense of humor.

Her ending was excellent. A mix of long strokes of junior, playing with the boys and my nipples. She took her time and didn't rush trying to get me to cum. She was okay with OTC roaming of her butt, legs, and breasts. When she started letting out soft moans was when I reached under her shirt to play with her breasts and nipples. In no time after I was allowed access to them I exploded all over her warm hands. She kept her clothes on as stated, but I didn't push it about having her take them off as it was my first visit with her. She didn't mind the UTC touching, but I'm not sure if this was a YMMV situation.

I left there happy and will probably repeat with Cindy again.Lily on RR has some of th best big naturals I've seen in awhile. Nice, full, firm. Pricing is reasonable and she actually gives a nice rub.

RChangDatyKing
02-21-20, 12:34
Lily on RR has some of th best big naturals I've seen in awhile. Nice, full, firm. Pricing is reasonable and she actually gives a nice rub.Thanks for the feedback on Lily. Her pictures do look good. I thought about scheduling with her, but I remembered seeing reports about her being detached, and although she goes topless she allows limited mutual touching / boob play. The report was probably when she first starting out. I noticed she now listed fetish friendly in her ad. Maybe she is monger friendlier now.

Ryan1979
02-21-20, 18:06
Not to be confused with La Jolla Ocean spa, is on the second floor next to John's Tailor. A couple of cuties there, one I recognized from the now defunct A-spa.

DeadHeadChevy
02-21-20, 19:42
Deadhead Chevy I don't want to repeat everything you wrote but just consider this.

Everybody's faced suffering in life.

Everybody's path in life is different.

Your concern for your brother is admirable;Thank you, for your and everyone else's thoughts and opinions. Not really sure what if anything that I will do. Maybe just let him sail his own course and see how it goes. But that seems to me like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I don't want to just thrust this upon him and make things worse by any account, that would not be cool.

I know how I felt coming out of a divorce and the first time getting laid by someone other then your ex, it was exhilarating and reinforced me that there is so much more out there then what your used to. Hoping just getting a little strange action for him would have the same or similar effect.

I will update if it happens to let you guys know what course I took if any.

Thanks again, until next time.

DeadHeadChevy
02-21-20, 19:58
Yeah man I'm very happy you support him and talk to him. I would do the same to my siblings and closest friends. It will take him a self realization to the current state. If it's been going on for years, He will need to break some old habits and create new healthy habit loops. Man if he's legally divorce just help him find a good local / foreign chick to be partner for a lifetime. I remember I visited an island in the Philippines I passed by a town park where I found old folks partying hard with their young wives in the middle of a basketball court all of them look happy and having a time of their life. That shit was epic hahaha.I know a Massage Girl, very sweet, good looking and everything you would want in a woman, we keep in touch on WeChat. She proposed to me (at first), and yes a marriage proposal, some time ago. It was basically to help her get a green card or as they called it a "identity" meaning citizenship.

I knew up front that there would be lots of "free sex" for the arrangement, and she was very good to. I also know that she would most likely continue to be a Massage Girl, offering FS, so emotional attachment would probably be non-existent or minimal at best.

I have a situation where I can't help her in that way and told her.

She asked if I knew anyone that would entertain the offer, and she even offered to pay for the arrangement. Not sure what kind of money we're talking here.

I told her about my brother and she was really pushing the idea.

I asked him about it, he kind of shrugged it off like it was nothing but did say he would probably do it, but that he had nothing to offer her, he is unemployed and has been for some time. Not sure if he grasped the idea that she would be a working girl, but I think he was just thinking of it as an arrangement and that's it, knowing that sex would most likely be included.

I'm not sure how exactly that would work out, for the both of them. I didn't push the issue, because to be 100% honest, she is way too much for him to handle. And the fact that if they did hook up and emotionally attached and they stayed married, I banged her at least 8 times, and that would add some weirdness to the mix.

She also has a daughter in China, so there is that as well, a crazy situation to say the least, didn't want to go down that road.

BlueSkyBlue
02-21-20, 20:00
Resolution comes when you start to talk about it.

Just give somebody a chance to talk about things, sometimes the first step to helping them just be patient and listen.

Really you don't have anything to do with it, they have to fix their own problems.

But everybody sometimes needs a kick in the ass to get moving, all you can do is be there to help but ultimately they have to figure this out for themselves.

DeadHeadChevy
02-21-20, 20:06
But everybody sometimes needs a kick in the ass to get moving, all you can do is be there to help but ultimately they have to figure this out for themselves.Amazingly, that is his major problem, motivation. Even simple things is like watching a sloth solve complex mathematics. Death row inmates have more motivation then him.

I attribute most of that from his ex beating every ounce of manhood out of him, the reason I thought simply that he got laid, paid or not, that maybe would be the fuel he needs to kickstart his drive.

Sorry guys, I had to reach out. The next few posts will be some reviews and AMP opinions.

Ryan1979
02-21-20, 20:16
Amazingly, that is his major problem, motivation. Even simple things is like watching a sloth solve complex mathematics. Death row inmates have more motivation then him.

I attribute most of that from his ex beating every ounce of manhood out of him, the reason I thought simply that he got laid, paid or not, that maybe would be the fuel he needs to kickstart his drive.

Sorry guys, I had to reach out. The next few posts will be some reviews and AMP opinions.He's depressed so if you really want to help, find him a professional therapist ASAP!

DeadHeadChevy
02-21-20, 20:19
I keep a list of almost all the AMP's that I have had the pleasure of visiting.

I keep them listed on my Google Maps so when I travel for work, which is quite often, if one is in close proximity or on the way if I am driving. Sometimes I drive to my field locations or client's locations, sometimes I fly. It all depends on the nature of the client's needs at the time. Sometimes I have no choice due to time and logistics.

I am, at the moment out of town, near Denver actually, and will try to find time to partake in some activities at a favorite K-AMP nearby, we'll see.

Anyway hear is a map of most of the places that I have been. Feel free to pm me if you travel and want to know of some in a given city, maybe I can help. Give me time due to the nature of my work, cell phone use is sometimes restricted or not available, so immediate needs may not be met.

Will008
02-21-20, 22:04
Don't do it. If it goes bad you will be blamed. Being unemployed he does not meet the financial requirements of support for the green card application.

I know a Massage Girl, very sweet, good looking and everything you would want in a woman, we keep in touch on WeChat. She proposed to me (at first), and yes a marriage proposal, some time ago. It was basically to help her get a green card or as they called it a "identity" meaning citizenship.

I knew up front that there would be lots of "free sex" for the arrangement, and she was very good to. I also know that she would most likely continue to be a Massage Girl, offering FS, so emotional attachment would probably be non-existent or minimal at best.

I have a situation where I can't help her in that way and told her.

She asked if I knew anyone that would entertain the offer, and she even offered to pay for the arrangement. Not sure what kind of money we're talking here.

I told her about my brother and she was really pushing the idea.

I asked him about it, he kind of shrugged it off like it was nothing but did say he would probably do it, but that he had nothing to offer her, he is unemployed and has been for some time. Not sure if he grasped the idea that she would be a working girl, but I think he was just thinking of it as an arrangement and that's it, knowing that sex would most likely be included.

I'm not sure how exactly that would work out, for the both of them. I didn't push the issue, because to be 100% honest, she is way too much for him to handle. And the fact that if they did hook up and emotionally attached and they stayed married, I banged her at least 8 times, and that would add some weirdness to the mix.

She also has a daughter in China, so there is that as well, a crazy situation to say the least, didn't want to go down that road..

MikeHall
02-21-20, 22:38
Amazingly, that is his major problem, motivation. Even simple things is like watching a sloth solve complex mathematics. Death row inmates have more motivation then him.

Sorry guys, I had to reach out. The next few posts will be some reviews and AMP opinions.I admire what you're trying to do. It's nice to have someone looking out for your best interest and I hope he appreciates you.

What's the end goal, to show him there are other options out there, to get his interests up in finding someone else, or to get him laid?

One option would be to take him to Cheetah's or the equivalent in his area on a Friday or Saturday night. The girls are nice, friendly, and super sexy. Let him pick out a favorite and pay for a VIP session. Guaranteed she'll put a smile on his face. Then if he's still up for more action, you could suggest a nice relaxing massage at an AMP for a rub & tug to release the pent up frustration. Nice thing is no alcohol is needed.

But if you have a particular provider in mind, yes, he might be a repeat customer, forgoing other relationships, but I doubt he'll fall in love with someone he knows jerks a couple dozen guys a day.

Another option is to suggest using one if the many online dating / hookup sites. Just my 2 cents.

SdfitLife
02-21-20, 23:40
Thanks for the feedback on Lily. Her pictures do look good. I thought about scheduling with her, but I remembered seeing reports about her being detached, and although she goes topless she allows limited mutual touching / boob play. The report was probably when she first starting out. I noticed she now listed fetish friendly in her ad. Maybe she is monger friendlier now.I saw her recently. Before that it had been several months. I was surprised she remembered me. Last time I was there she picked my brain about diet and fitness for about 15 minutes after our session so maybe that left an impression. She ditches her too from the very beginning which is nice. She in exceptionally tall and has a slim yet curvy frame compared to most Asian women. Very sexy imo. You get a really nice view of her body as you get undressed. On the flip I had free reign to her TnA. I leave the kitty alone for FBSM. Both sessions I've had with her were really nice. Good convo and she stayed focused on keeping her hands on some part of me at all times. Should've gone for the hour and two pops. Maybe next time but that might be awhile. I'm on a kick where I'm seeing different girls every time I get the itch. Lily would be worth a repeat simply for the fact you won't see a better rack for a c note in the hobby. Cheers.

RChangDatyKing
02-22-20, 01:27
I saw her recently. Before that it had been several months. I was surprised she remembered me. Last time I was there she picked my brain about diet and fitness for about 15 minutes after our session so maybe that left an impression. She ditches her too from the very beginning which is nice. She in exceptionally tall and has a slim yet curvy frame compared to most Asian women. Very sexy imo. You get a really nice view of her body as you get undressed. On the flip I had free reign to her TnA. I leave the kitty alone for FBSM. Both sessions I've had with her were really nice. Good convo and she stayed focused on keeping her hands on some part of me at all times. Should've gone for the hour and two pops. Maybe next time but that might be awhile. I'm on a kick where I'm seeing different girls every time I get the itch. Lily would be worth a repeat simply for the fact you won't see a better rack for a c note in the hobby. Cheers.Thanks SdfitLife! I will definitely have to give Lily a try in the next month or so.

JohnnyUtahh
02-22-20, 12:08
Is this the Lily you guys are talking about? Coming in from out of town and if this is her, will def try to set up a meeting.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/120281

RChangDatyKing
02-22-20, 13:10
Is this the Lily you guys are talking about? Coming in from out of town and if this is her, will def try to set up a meeting.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/120281

This is the Lily (I believed. LOL) we're talking about.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635

JohnnyUtahh
02-22-20, 14:29

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635Even better! Haha thanks for the info. Will def hit up this one.

Kyriall
02-22-20, 16:43
Yesterday I visited "Goddess" Sirena and the experience was much less than par. Tl: dr don't waste your time and money $$. If you want more info here it is.

I contacted her and got connected to her person that does booking named "Harmony". She quoted me $$ and implied it is a "Very sensual" and "Spiritually linking" massage with a "nice ending". I agreed because it sounded nice and the girl was good looking so I obliged. I showed up to the house which was actually a small shed in the back of garden. Very dirty and small. I should've just left then. I met the girl who may or may not have been the one from the pictures but she did look similar. The girl was nice and all but that's not the point.

She started the massage with some deep breathing exercises then did a light rub all over my body for a while followed by a light rub with her nails. Eventually she had me flip over and asked if I wanted to cover myself with a towel which I replied "no thanks" and she said OK. She did some more deep breathing on my back and then did the same sort of light rub all over my front. After a while she stopped, guided breathing again, and told me the massage was over and that she was going to go out in the garden while I got ready. I said OK? While being very confused and she walked out.

I got dressed and she came back in and did some small talk asking me how I liked it etc. I told her it was fine but I was surprised she didn't end it with a happy ending at least and she said "Oh yeah, the woman who trained me said we don't do that" and I was like "what? She literally told me over the phone that you did" and she said "well she shouldn't have" I just said OK thanks and left.

I texted the booking person and told her "what the hell? That was not at all what you told me it was. She didn't do anything, it was extremely underwhelming" etc etc. The booking person pretty much said "Everyone has their own point of view, have a nice day" after literally scamming me. I told her I would and that I would let others know my "Point of view" so here I am. Don't get scammed like me.

MDetroit66
02-22-20, 18:04
Visiting in near future and stumbled on this outcall provider. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

DeadHeadChevy
02-22-20, 21:01
Don't do it. If it goes bad you will be blamed. Being unemployed he does not meet the financial requirements of support for the green card application.

.I somewhat know the girl but not well enough that I could say for sure that she wouldn't pull something like that off. Her friend who I know much better, vouches for her and her character, but still. People can do some crazy shit once they put their minds to it.

DeadHeadChevy
02-22-20, 21:09
I admire what you're trying to do. It's nice to have someone looking out for your best interest and I hope he appreciates you.

What's the end goal, to show him there are other options out there, to get his interests up in finding someone else, or to get him laid?The end goal is to try to boost his self confidence even if it is by means of a good time with a massage girl. That's pretty much it.

I kid with him telling him that he needs to break into his ex's house and steal back the jar she hides his balls in, he laughs🤭 .

She has beaten him down so much over the years that I think he is starting to believe that he is the piece of shit that she calls him. He's not. He is by far a dedicated father who loves his kids and even though he is unemployed, he does his best to make sure that they know he is there and loves them. What she tells the, who knows.

So, my thought was to try this if he is game to boost his ego and maybe kickstart his confidence a bit. My only drawback is that he gets hooked on this hobby, which isn't bad, but if you have a job that can support your habit.

SdfitLife
02-23-20, 02:10

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/120281Yes, that's the one.

NudeBeachPerv
02-23-20, 03:13

Sorry guys, I had to reach out. The next few posts will be some reviews and AMP opinions.Hey Man,

It sounds like the best thing you could do is help him get a job. (Unless there's some kind of catch where the ex-takes all the money with alimony or something.) On another forum, I tried talking to this "incel" dude. He constantly complained about getting no love from the ladies, but that wasn't even his biggest problem. He didn't have a job and kept saying how he was skipping meals because he was so broke. I kept telling him to try something "beneath" him like Amazon delivery just to get some money. He kept saying he was trying to get a job as a waiter at a restaurant but they would only hire pretty women. Then he kept saying he was discriminated at because he is white-that's how far the wormhole goes with these dudes. I just tried to tell him that if he got a job, he could go to awesome sex parties once in awhile. Anyways, can't make some dude happy by leaving random comments on the internet. But it does suck how as men, too much of our "value" or "self esteem is tied to earning a paycheck.

RChangDatyKing
02-23-20, 11:40
Yes, that's the one.I thought you were talking about another Lily. Yours is the first report on this hot blonde I've known of. Did you say her rate for 30 minutes is $100? Thanks!

Lion1
02-23-20, 12:02
Yes, that's the one.Some of her pics make her look kinda GILFy. That may explain the lower rate.

SdfitLife
02-23-20, 12:18

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635Sorry gents. Please disregard my first quote. I quoted the the wrong post. "GILFy" sent a red flagged so I check. THIS is the lily I was referring to. Bc she is a tall Asian woman in her early to mid 30s. All of the pictures with exception of the bikini/shot are of her. Hopefully none of you fellas booked with that other lady LOL

SdfitLife
02-23-20, 15:59
Has anyone had the pleasure of visiting this young lady?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TouchedByBrooke

Waylay
02-23-20, 17:35
Has anyone had the pleasure of visiting this young lady?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/San-Diego/TouchedByBrookeYep. Pictures are real, if you're a butt man she's got a huge one. Very nice. Pretty pricey for what the session is, but she's cute and sharp. HJ only. I'm not into prostate but it's on the menu.

DeadHeadChevy
02-23-20, 17:47
Hey Man,

It sounds like the best thing you could do is help him get a job. (Unless there's some kind of catch where the ex-takes all the money with alimony or something.) On another forum, I tried talking to this "incel" dude. He constantly complained about getting no love from the ladies, but that wasn't even his biggest problem. He didn't have a job and kept saying how he was skipping meals because he was so broke. I kept telling him to try something "beneath" him like Amazon delivery just to get some money. He kept saying he was trying to get a job as a waiter at a restaurant but they would only hire pretty women. Then he kept saying he was discriminated at because he is white-that's how far the wormhole goes with these dudes. I just tried to tell him that if he got a job, he could go to awesome sex parties once in awhile. Anyways, can't make some dude happy by leaving random comments on the internet. But it does suck how as men, too much of our "value" or "self esteem is tied to earning a paycheck.He does need a job, any job. The problem with him is that I think he is somewhat delusional that he is going to get a job similar to what he had before his divorce. The ex was a contributing factor of him loosing his old job, which paid him very well, over 100 k / yr.

The hurdle in his way to obtaining that same job or similar is a couple of felonies and no driver's license due to 3 DUI's that I know of. He does get job prospects, but as soon as they run his background check, the calls stop.

I'm a simple man, like simple things. So I figure if he got a taste of some strange, maybe that might kick him into gear and jumpstart his motivation, seeing what he is missing in the real world, he has reclusive a lot lately.

I know he is depressed, but he refuses to see anyone professionally for it, I even offered to pay for his visits, no deal.

This provider, if she were to accommodate him with her services, may revive his inner self.

And for him, she is a lot of what he likes in a woman, so if anything maybe she will make him relax with her massage, which isn't bad.

NudeBeachPerv
02-23-20, 18:02
He does need a job, any job. The problem with him is that I think he is somewhat delusional that he is going to get a job similar to what he had before his divorce. The ex was a contributing factor of him loosing his old job, which paid him very well, over 100 k / yr.

The hurdle in his way to obtaining that same job or similar is a couple of felonies and no driver's license due to 3 DUI's that I know of. He does get job prospects, but as soon as they run his background check, the calls stop.

I'm a simple man, like simple things. So I figure if he got a taste of some strange, maybe that might kick him into gear and jumpstart his motivation, seeing what he is missing in the real world, he has reclusive a lot lately.

I know he is depressed, but he refuses to see anyone professionally for it, I even offered to pay for his visits, no deal.

This provider, if she were to accommodate him with her services, may revive his inner self.

And for him, she is a lot of what he likes in a woman, so if anything maybe she will make him relax with her massage, which isn't bad.Ouch, sounds like a complex situation.

I'm not sure I'm too sympathetic though. Had a relative seriously injured by a drunk driver.

Sounds like what he needs to do is stay sober, get a license and take a job he thinks is beneath him.

When he does that, then give him a treat.

Rtinman
02-23-20, 19:17
Any FS AMP in Oceanside?I had some luck at Zai Sheng Massage.

Longing
02-23-20, 20:51

And for him, she is a lot of what he likes in a woman, so if anything maybe she will make him relax with her massage, which isn't bad.It is great that you are thinking about helping your brother!

A slightly different service that might bring back the "self confidence" and feeling loved and needed is Cuddle Therapy.

I have visited Kayla from Cuddle Comfort for 3 times now. She listens to you as a companion, as a friend, has the best hugs. No kissing, boob, pussy pressing. But you can embrace, hug tight. Mine sometime got to slow dry hump, but was corrected back to hugs with deep breathing. She is in Ocean Beach and I recommend her!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/krobyn#about-tab.

FlyingVfr
02-23-20, 21:00
Anna at Z's has been fun sweetheart to me, she's got a great personality plus a great body (for someone in her 40's), and she always leaves Mr. Happy extremely tired but very happy. But I'm now needing something new. I'm between trying Cindy at Hui's, or at Lusk going with the Japanese Youkali or a new Chinese beauty called Mei Li. I am not interested in FS but do want a FBSM with her at least be willing to (at least within a couple visits) get her clothes off and get extra sensual with something like a body slide or at least an extremely sensual / more sensual than usual HE. Maybe a BBBJ or such a great CBJ that I'd think it's a BBBJ. Any comments on which would be better at everything up to but not including FS where Cindy at Hui's, or Youkali, or Mei Li at Lusk goes?

For those looking for a great fun experience as I have had with Anna, she is hard to surpass so long as you want nothing more than a great HE. She is a 5-star for everything so long as you aren't hoping for a BJ or FS which is not available at Z's.

Haazzee
02-23-20, 23:46
Visiting your fine city and staying downtown. Looking for a decent massage with a nice finish. Prefer AMP, but based on other posts there aren't many options downtown. Anyone have a recommendation for anything close to downtown or the nearest option? I won't have a car. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

JohnnyUtahh
02-24-20, 00:09
After looking through all the reviews decided to give Akemi Yamyam a try on my first day here. Was a little hard to get a hold of at first but once contact was made, setup was easy. Got the location and met at her place. Asked if I wanted to shower before hand which of course I said yes. She joined me and washed me. After scrubbing me down she proceeded to start a nice BBBJ and finished me off on her chest. Got cleaned up and got on the table. The massage was more sensual than anything which was nice after being in a plane all day. Body slides, hot stones, not bad at all. On the flip she grabbed a cover, out it on with her mouth and gave a CBJ for a bit before hopping on for some CG. After a while she pulled the cover off and finished me off on her chest again.

Opted for the hour for $$. If I lived out here would definitely repeat. She's a sweet heart and has an amazing body for a woman her age with some nice cans. Not a bad way to start the week. As always YMMV.

Tommy Archer
02-24-20, 15:19
So I've RTFF and I am looking at Know Knots and want to see Cherry. Is it $$ + the 30 min session or $$ total cost?

DoDahMan
02-24-20, 18:06
Now that we're heading towards nicer weather. Does anybody know of a provider that sets up on a patio or balcony?

I hope this is not too far off topic.

Cockasians
02-24-20, 18:22
So I've RTFF and I am looking at Know Knots and want to see Cherry. Is it $$ + the 30 min session or $$ total cost?$60 to the house for a half hour and $140 to her for a total of $200.

Haazzee
02-24-20, 21:07
Visiting and staying downtown. Looking for an above average massage with HE. Came across Sarah and her prices for outcall seem reasonable. Anyone have any experience with her? Feel free to PM me. Also, let me know if you have any other AMP recommendations close to downtown or similar providers with reasonable outcall prices.

Thanks.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121906?layout=list

JakolMuna
02-24-20, 22:09
Drove by mrc to check out the talent this week. Saw a beauty named Emma. Anybody tried her? I get a stiffy when they have hair down there. Wanted to try her but was in a hurry. She said she will be there for 4 more days. If I have time I will report back. Good day everyone!

Nannersd
02-24-20, 22:15
I haven't had any luck, but would enjoy it as well.

Now that we're heading towards nicer weather. Does anybody know of a provider that sets up on a patio or balcony?

I hope this is not too far off topic.

Ryan1979
02-25-20, 00:25
Drove by mrc to check out the talent this week. Saw a beauty named Emma. Anybody tried her? I get a stiffy when they have hair down there. Wanted to try her but was in a hurry. She said she will be there for 4 more days. If I have time I will report back. Good day everyone!Emma, Lily, Bina are all winners. You can't go wrong with any of them. New rotation at end of month.

Ryan1979
02-25-20, 00:35
Anna at Z's has been fun sweetheart to me, she's got a great personality plus a great body (for someone in her 40's), and she always leaves Mr. Happy extremely tired but very happy. But I'm now needing something new. I'm between trying Cindy at Hui's, or at Lusk going with the Japanese Youkali or a new Chinese beauty called Mei Li. I am not interested in FS but do want a FBSM with her at least be willing to (at least within a couple visits) get her clothes off and get extra sensual with something like a body slide or at least an extremely sensual / more sensual than usual HE. Maybe a BBBJ or such a great CBJ that I'd think it's a BBBJ. Any comments on which would be better at everything up to but not including FS where Cindy at Hui's, or Youkali, or Mei Li at Lusk goes?

For those looking for a great fun experience as I have had with Anna, she is hard to surpass so long as you want nothing more than a great HE. She is a 5-star for everything so long as you aren't hoping for a BJ or FS which is not available at Z's.You've established a guest / client relationship with Anna, so it's going to be a crap shoot for you to expect the same from a new girl. The Japanese lady is gone, but you've got Mei Li / May, Dahlia and Ada at Lusk. The issue for you is these girls tend to rotate monthly though Ada consistently bounces between Flanders and Lusk. Try Ada and maybe you can establish a nice g / c relationship with her, but May and Dahlia are sweet good looking honeypots. Good luck!

BeerGuy
02-25-20, 00:37
I called up mamasan at my local AMP and she says "we have new girl from China". Not sure that is a selling point these days. Maybe they will be wearing masks soon. Haha.

Cockasians
02-25-20, 01:03
Drove by mrc to check out the talent this week. Saw a beauty named Emma. Anybody tried her? I get a stiffy when they have hair down there. Wanted to try her but was in a hurry. She said she will be there for 4 more days. If I have time I will report back. Good day everyone!You went bye to check out the talent and didn't fuck anyone but you know Emma has a natural hairy Bush? How did you come to this hypothesis if you did not partake in a session with her?

Cockasians
02-25-20, 01:18
I called up mamasan at my local AMP and she says "we have new girl from China". Not sure that is a selling point these days. Maybe they will be wearing masks soon. Haha.Which AMP is this? Please provide details.

JayDwn
02-25-20, 07:15
I called up mamasan at my local AMP and she says "we have new girl from China". Not sure that is a selling point these days. Maybe they will be wearing masks soon. Haha.Disgusting. Shit is not a joke. And believe, when it does start to spread in this country, it will be dirtbags like us that encounter it first.

Lion1
02-25-20, 11:27
Disgusting. Shit is not a joke. And believe, when it does start to spread in this country, it will be dirtbags like us that encounter it first.The bigger danger is that "dirtbags like us" would tend to lie to health workers or give them useless information (like I think her name was Suzie) about where we got sick delaying identification of patient zero.

I hate to say it, but unless you want to self-quarantine for the next several months you just have to trust the government on this one to contain the spread.

Haazzee
02-25-20, 12:04
Has anyone ever used this service? Trying to line something up when I'm in town next week. Not looking for anything more than a good FBSM with an HE. Thanks for any feedback or recommendations.

https://asianoutcallmassageinsandiego.business.site/

DeadHeadChevy
02-25-20, 12:14
I called up mamasan at my local AMP and she says "we have new girl from China". Not sure that is a selling point these days. Maybe they will be wearing masks soon. Haha.Well not to be argumentative, but from 🇨127475; China how long ago. I have a good friend who just returned from China just as the quarantines were going into effect, no one stopped her or asked.

China is a very large country, remember that, Wuhan, where the outbreak seems to originated from, is in the southeast region of the country. Several hours north of Hong Kong, and several hours east of Shanghai.

My friend was visiting the Northeast portion of the country.

But still, if she literally just got off the plane and arrived there to the AMP, I'm sure she's fine. If not, just don't have any other immune system disorders like pneumonia.

Good luck 👍.

MikeHall
02-25-20, 15:53
Disgusting. Shit is not a joke. And believe, when it does start to spread in this country, it will be dirtbags like us that encounter it first.Meh. I'm not going to worry about it. For the vast majority of people it's mild, not even as bad as the flu. For all I know, I already had it when I got sick twice within 3 weeks last month. Frankly, I'm more concerned about getting an STD than caronavirus.

Ryan1979
02-25-20, 19:06
Meh. I'm not going to worry about it. For the vast majority of people it's mild, not even as bad as the flu. For all I know, I already had it when I got sick twice within 3 weeks last month. Frankly, I'm more concerned about getting an STD than caronavirus.Agreed. Similar to SARS, Asian bird flu, back in 2002 the Corona virus / COVID-19 is said to be primarily lethal to Asians. The Asian spa girls should be more concerned about their customers being asymptomatic with COVID-19 along with the usual health concerns associated with this hobby.

JakolMuna
02-25-20, 19:35
You went bye to check out the talent and didn't fuck anyone but you know Emma has a natural hairy Bush? How did you come to this hypothesis if you did not partake in a session with her?I apologize but engrish is my second language. What I meant to say was If Emma has a Bush? I Have not tried her.

Ryan1979
02-25-20, 21:51
I apologize but engrish is my second language. What I meant to say was If Emma has a Bush? I Have not tried her.Just last week it was nicely trimmed, but she's been known to go clean shaven. What's your preference?

JM619
02-26-20, 08:44
After reading some glowing reviews, I went to see lily last night for a 30 min session. First off, her tits are utterly spectacular. Big. Natural. Firm. She is a true double D. Unfortunately, the rest of the experience was utterly unremarkable. She was very businesslike throughout. No chitchat and no long build up to an explosive finish like I had read about and was hoping for. She gave me a decent rub down and then provided a mechanical two handed HE on the flip while I ran my hand over her huge boobs.

On the positive side, comms were easy and her office is pretty nice and bigger than most independents. And she was topless the whole time. That being said, if it wasn't for those tits, it would have been a total bust.

I agree with SDFitlife that you won't find a better rack in this game for a c-note, but I am unlikely to return unless I really, really get the itch for some big naturals. Maybe I caught her on a bad day or maybe she was tired (my session was at 7 pm), but we just didn't click. Of course, and as always, YMMV.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635

TheSaint62
02-26-20, 09:56
Had an urge, stopped by Joy Spa. Opted for the hour. Kind of expensive. Pulled Latina Rosie, petite deliciously thick with some bolt-ons, probably D's and a nice PHAT booty. Table shower was good, massage was Ok. OTF, massaged a bit before asking me what I wanted. Offered FS 1. 5, didn't bring enough. Took. 8 for CBJ, which was outstanding! 1. 6 total. Door rates are too much but we all know what that means.

JakolMuna
02-26-20, 12:24
Just last week it was nicely trimmed, but she's been known to go clean shaven. What's your preference?Trimmed is fine with me. Bina was awesome too bad she's gone. Thanks for the info.

JackRam
02-26-20, 13:46
Hey brothers, I'm a monger from Chicago and will be visiting SD next week. I've done a little research on here and RMs but still can't pinpoint a go to AMP. I'm hoping a Good Samaritan local can point me in the right direction. Looking for AMP that's clean and offers a solid massage and L1. PM is OK. Thanks.

Ssnn20
02-26-20, 13:52
After reading some glowing reviews, I went to see lily last night for a 30 min session. First off, her tits are utterly spectacular. Big. Natural. Firm. She is a true double D. Unfortunately, the rest of the experience was utterly unremarkable. She was very businesslike throughout. No chitchat and no long build up to an explosive finish like I had read about and was hoping for. She gave me a decent rub down and then provided a mechanical two handed HE on the flip while I ran my hand over her huge boobs.

On the positive side, comms were easy and her office is pretty nice and bigger than most independents. And she was topless the whole time. That being said, if it wasn't for those tits, it would have been a total bust.

I agree with SDFitlife that you won't find a better rack in this game for a c-note, but I am unlikely to return unless I really, really get the itch for some big naturals. Maybe I caught her on a bad day or maybe she was tired (my session was at 7 pm), but we just didn't click. Of course, and as always, YMMV.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635Couple day ago I went to see Lily and I saw small Asian girl walking on second floor, talking on the phone to set up an appointment with her clients but can't find her in RR. She have tan skin, very long black hair, pretty legs. Have someone know or seen before?

BearBoy
02-26-20, 14:05

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635I'd have to say I had the exact same experience. Her breasts are phenomenal, but the experience is very mechanical and it feels like a transaction. I've tried with her twice once when she first started and another time in January. Both experiences were the same.

RChangDatyKing
02-26-20, 14:39

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/152635Thanks for the report, JM619.

That's unfortunate about Lily because those DD's looks great. I haven't pulled the trigger because I see more subpar reviews on her than positive ones. People had similar experiences that you received. They say she's detached, business like and very mechanical.

Looks like she's a true definition of YMMV.

Ryan1979
02-26-20, 15:28
Anybody know the classy young lady sporting this tattoo?

JjCar21
02-26-20, 18:41
Has anyone been to sunny day spa in Chula Vista? Or any recommendations for the area?

BlueSkyBlue
02-26-20, 18:42
I saw this online over a year ago
Try reverse search of the image

Anybody know the classy young lady sporting this tattoo?.

ChillyWilly54
02-26-20, 19:07
Stopped by the ol' V recently and met "Danda" or something. Good looking lady, she led me to a room and through non-verbal clues, convinced me that a hhr was all I'd need. I disrobed and sat on the table. Without a word, out popped the girls and it was game on. She was all business. Standard CBJ followed by assorted positions and finishing in doggy. So I shouldn't complain. However, I like a little massage with my massage, why'know? A little sensual foreplay to get things going? This was very much a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, and it wasn't as much fun as, say, Amy was.

JjCar21
02-26-20, 20:41
Stopped by the ol' V recently and met "Danda" or something. Good looking lady, she led me to a room and through non-verbal clues, convinced me that a hhr was all I'd need. I disrobed and sat on the table. Without a word, out popped the girls and it was game on. She was all business. Standard CBJ followed by assorted positions and finishing in doggy. So I shouldn't complain. However, I like a little massage with my massage, why'know? A little sensual foreplay to get things going? This was very much a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, and it wasn't as much fun as, say, Amy was.Where's this place at?

DeadHeadChevy
02-26-20, 23:41
Anybody know the classy young lady sporting this tattoo?That chick has some class beyond me, LOL.

Ryan1979
02-26-20, 23:56
I saw this online over a year ago
Try reverse search of the image.Did you get a good look at the tattoo?

Rtinman
02-27-20, 12:48
Hey brothers, I'm a monger from Chicago and will be visiting SD next week. I've done a little research on here and RMs but still can't pinpoint a go to AMP. I'm hoping a Good Samaritan local can point me in the right direction. Looking for AMP that's clean and offers a solid massage and L1. PM is OK. Thanks.I went to Sunny Spa on Convoy yesterday and Mya gave me an excellent deep-tissue massage. The place was very clean and nice, and I left very happy.

BlueSkyBlue
02-27-20, 17:29
Did you get a good look at the tattoo?What is the problem? It's just an ugly butterfly? 😂.

I shared that photo with a provider and she was a little shocked 😳 she told me no Chinese woman would dare show that in public.

MrHomeCam
02-27-20, 17:40
Saw this place advertising online for young girls, FS etc. Tried it out since the usual spots I go are starting to become routine. Usually I'm not picky but based on the ad (and the 15 minute drive) I figured I'd ask for a younger girl. Sure enough, as I am led to the room by a 30+ looking women she informs me "all young girls busy today. " I asked why their busy if no one was here. Place was pretty empty and quiet. "Oh no, 8 or 9 people here now. " Ok sure because its quieter than a golf course. Massage wasn't terrible, but when asked to flip I asked for BJ, she said 1. So I hand over 5 Andrew Jacksons and she leaves (presumable to get cover) but comes back with clear plastic wrap. I've never had this happen but I've heard it sucks, and I asked if she had anything else. About 2 minutes into it, she quits and starts using hand. I just paid for something else. Totally disappointed 80% of the way into the massage, I just decided to let her finish. Really unpleasant and also not worth it at all. The usual "your so big" "So strong" BS that grows old fast. Wouldn't recommend.

JayLake
02-28-20, 01:39
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133106

This bbw asian has some great rates, wonder what's all included for the half hour.

MostlyLurking
02-28-20, 11:27
Has anyone ever used this service? Trying to line something up when I'm in town next week. Not looking for anything more than a good FBSM with an HE. Thanks for any feedback or recommendations.

https://asianoutcallmassageinsandiego.business.site/They're legit. I've used them a few times. There might be services beyond just a HE, but not guaranteed.

ElmersGoo
02-28-20, 15:46
Thanks for all the reports.

I love big naturals and after the Coco reports had to meet her. Nice to have a 40/40 option with Big ones. Here is my slight difference of opinion on Coco. I call, ask for Coco, get to front desk and she is waiting there for me. I ask for Coco and she tells me she is her with a nice smile and cute giggle. She is bigger than I expected and I think she might have caught on to my very slight disappointment for a second, but I quickly became very friendly. She seemed to be late 20's, maybe early 30's. Cute face and cute personality. First 10-15 very standard, then very sensual the whole massage. Really enjoyed it and will most likely repeat soon. Pulled out a tit and very nice nipples and would definitely say they were Ds. My new first 40/40 choice, but I tipped $60 for the hour.

JakeYFong
02-28-20, 19:49
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133106

This bbw Asian has some great rates, wonder what's all included for the half hour.I saw her a few months ago. She operates out of a shared house with a couple of massage rooms. Pictures are her. I arrived there in the morning and opted for 45 min. Massage was decent and didn't really do anything sensual. I couldn't really keep track of time, but to my surprise 45 min was up and she said the massage was done. So she's probably not in the business of doing extras. But maybe it was me. Not sure. Anyhow, I left unhappy. Hope your experience is different.

Knobbyx
02-29-20, 00:29
Hey guys,

I am in town for the night heading home to the east coast tomorrow. I have been a member for years. But usually use International SG. Any help on an AMP around here? I was looking through the forum and most of the names are abbreviations. Any help?

SdfitLife
02-29-20, 03:57
Couple day ago I went to see Lily and I saw small Asian girl walking on second floor, talking on the phone to set up an appointment with her clients but can't find her in RR. She have tan skin, very long black hair, pretty legs. Have someone know or seen before?That sounds like.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589

Super sweet girl. Def worth a visit. Probably seen her at least ten time in the past 2 years.

JayLake
02-29-20, 15:25
I saw her a few months ago. She operates out of a shared house with a couple of massage rooms. Pictures are her. I arrived there in the morning and opted for 45 min. Massage was decent and didn't really do anything sensual. I couldn't really keep track of time, but to my surprise 45 min was up and she said the massage was done. So she's probably not in the business of doing extras. But maybe it was me. Not sure. Anyhow, I left unhappy. Hope your experience is different.Wow thanks, what a ripoff, that's a surprise.

Pasture Finder
03-01-20, 02:04
Visiting from Cincinnati.

Anyone sharing a UTR that can meet in gaslamp?

EH09M3
03-01-20, 02:31
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163720

Is anyone else intrigued?

UrchinLife
03-01-20, 11:37
Was wondering if anyone had any info on two girls who used to work at know knots. Their names were Lisa and Hannah. Lisa had bolt ons and used to be at that one spot on Miramar. And Hannah used to just work the weekends. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Lion1
03-01-20, 16:27
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163720

Is anyone else intrigued?Why else would she use Hannah Brooks' pictures? LOL.

Good luck, I'm sure she won't ask for a deposit then NCNS, or have her pimp waiting with the motor running or be a fat hog.

The real Hannah does look like fun.

https://twitter.com/hannahbrooks25

JayLake
03-01-20, 18:40
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121236

Longtime Asian independent provider who posts on a lot of sites. Can't beat the deal for a good half hour massage and tug for 60 bucks out the door. Nice two handed technique for the finish. A lot of reviews mention she will do FS for more and to test the waters I asked but all she said was "that cost a lot more" but no mention after that or price. Someone needs to teach her how to upsell LOL. Great for a nice rundown and jerk in a private home at a good price.

EnfrontedGolem
03-01-20, 20:18
I'm interested in possibly seeing Michelle. Is this what she looks like? I found this in Google's cache. https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=+(619)+636-0057&d=4587583540891211&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=z3 cg6 jaZZwEmMUOVwM5 wAtMCYi2 ZIebk.

Ryangel6
03-02-20, 00:55
Has anyone stopped by to check it out?

JayLake
03-02-20, 01:29
I'm interested in possibly seeing Michelle. Is this what she looks like? I found this in Google's cache. https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=+(619)+636-0057&d=4587583540891211&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=z3 cg6 jaZZwEmMUOVwM5 wAtMCYi2 ZIebk.Yes the tattoos seem familiar. Her body is absolutely to die for and her sessions are really hot.

RChangDatyKing
03-02-20, 01:49
I'm interested in possibly seeing Michelle. Is this what she looks like? I found this in Google's cache. https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=+(619)+636-0057&d=4587583540891211&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=z3 cg6 jaZZwEmMUOVwM5 wAtMCYi2 ZIebk.Do you have a link to her ad? Thanks!

EnfrontedGolem
03-02-20, 02:47
Do you have a link to her ad? Thanks!This is the current ad https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972. Supposedly the pic on the beach is real, but it looks a lot better than the one I uploaded. Is her ass actually that big or is it photoshopped?

Lion1
03-02-20, 02:59
Do you have a link to her ad? Thanks!https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972

Never met her, not my type but she has a lot of reviews on that other site. Don't expect much more than a tug. I thought she was the Michelle that shares an office with Jaime in a very popular building in MV.

JayDwn
03-02-20, 06:37
I'm interested in possibly seeing Michelle. Is this what she looks like? I found this in Google's cache. https://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=+(619)+636-0057&d=4587583540891211&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=z3 cg6 jaZZwEmMUOVwM5 wAtMCYi2 ZIebk.

Yes, that's her.
Does anyone want to report on her gfe rates?

RChangDatyKing
03-02-20, 08:02
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972

Never met her, not my type but she has a lot of reviews on that other site. Don't expect much more than a tug. I thought she was the Michelle that shares an office with Jaime in a very popular building in MV.Thanks Lion1!

I thought they were talking about a different Michelle. I never met this Michelle either. I didn't expect her to look (face) like that. Not sure what I was really expecting either. I thought she is offering GFE now. More than a rub and tug?

TigerPrince40
03-02-20, 11:45
Has anyone stopped by to check it out?I've been twice. The first time I had a pretty early 30's Chinese lady, her body was decent nothing to write home about, typical AMP FS session. Second time was the same, different girl that time a really slim Chinese woman in her mid 30's again standard AMP FS session.

JayLake
03-02-20, 13:39
This is the current ad https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972. Supposedly the pic on the beach is real, but it looks a lot better than the one I uploaded. Is her ass actually that big or is it photoshopped?Honestly I think all those pics are fake. All I know is she is smoking hot and has the best tits in San Diego. No idea about her GFE but her regular sessions have always been hot fire. She lets your hands roam all over. She does a thing where she takes your hand and massages it with her pussy and ass from behind. She will body slide all over your back and then front and then can finish with Russian. I stopped seeing her a few years ago when her prices went up but that's because I'm cheap, I still fantasize about her.

MrFlip
03-02-20, 14:56
Any good spots with Latinas, Mexicans working?

WalkerJedi
03-02-20, 17:32
Have had great times with Anna at Z. Was thinking about checking out HUI's on Balboa. Anyone been?

You've established a guest / client relationship with Anna, so it's going to be a crap shoot for you to expect the same from a new girl. The Japanese lady is gone, but you've got Mei Li / May, Dahlia and Ada at Lusk. The issue for you is these girls tend to rotate monthly though Ada consistently bounces between Flanders and Lusk. Try Ada and maybe you can establish a nice g / c relationship with her, but May and Dahlia are sweet good looking honeypots. Good luck!

Ryan1979
03-02-20, 18:02
Why you don't steal your therapists panties.

PenguinsAndieg
03-02-20, 19:04
Any good spots with Latinas, Mexicans working?On RR try searching for Claudia, Cecilia (Ceci) and Kim. I've visited two and they've been a lot of fun. Really easy to talk to and make you feel relaxed.

Ryangel6
03-02-20, 19:46
https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/12233-woodside-ave-lakeside-ca-92040-usa/6486317.html

My experience:

50 for one hour massage.

She walked on my back and it felt good.

Then oil rub down with a tease. It's a FS place, I went for only a HJ. I would rate it 6/10 .

Dog Rice
03-02-20, 22:54
LOL.

I am pausing my mongering activities because of this virus. There was a case in Hong Kong: a man got the virus but refused to tell where he traveled. His wife and most of his family got it. Government was back-tracking his activities and found out that he went to China for "monger fun". Getting the virus does not worry me but the "back-tracking activities" does. :

Why you don't steal your therapists panties.

Relief
03-02-20, 23:19
Dropped in the location from the defunct V- spa and drew Sugar. Told me it's her first time in SD, although I initially suspected I've seen her there before. Nonetheless, I've met a Sugar there at some point. She continued the massage with actual effort, but wasn't all that great. On the flip, gave some good suction, but not long enough, so I asked her to do more. Finally asked to switch to the couch for CG action but also felt she lacked the skill. Took over and pounded away as I held on to her man made's that looked and felt like ones until completion. Cute girl, but will ask to try another if I see her next time.

EH09M3
03-02-20, 23:44
The face pic does not look like her. Last time I saw her she was still in La Jolla but it was intense. Everything just short of penetration with short sessions of dine at the why and dine at O. She never stays in one position for too long. Slides included P2P and I almost lost it but she let me finish in Russian with me on top. Rate was $200/ hr back then but my head was spinning when I walked out. Oh yeah, she had a shower because the sessions occurred in an apartment.

Honestly I think all those pics are fake. All I know is she is smoking hot and has the best tits in San Diego. No idea about her GFE but her regular sessions have always been hot fire. She lets your hands roam all over. She does a thing where she takes your hand and massages it with her pussy and ass from behind. She will body slide all over your back and then front and then can finish with Russian. I stopped seeing her a few years ago when her prices went up but that's because I'm cheap, I still fantasize about her.

WeirdFish
03-03-20, 01:55
This is the current ad https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972. Supposedly the pic on the beach is real, but it looks a lot better than the one I uploaded. Is her ass actually that big or is it photoshopped?Almost all of her pics are of the porn star Kiara Mia. Doesn't really matter though, as she's got the best tits, ass, and attitude in the game, and she allows a ridiculous amount of mutual touch including tit sucking. Last time I convinced her to let me finger fuck her to a huge O. She was very thankful for that. I've yet to ask about FS, but if someone knows the price / availability then let me know.

TL; dr Michelle is an awesome experience. Just go for it.

EH09M3
03-03-20, 03:57
Damn! Knew it was too good to be true.

Why else would she use Hannah Brooks' pictures? LOL.

Good luck, I'm sure she won't ask for a deposit then NCNS, or have her pimp waiting with the motor running or be a fat hog.

The real Hannah does look like fun.

https://twitter.com/hannahbrooks25

DoDahMan
03-03-20, 10:36
Everyone should have a favorite AMP. Mine is KVilla #107/108. Always trim providers under 35 or so.

Last time (I forgot her name) straddled my chest while taking care of Jr. I was allowed to explore. 30 min out the door for $1. 2. I love what I do!

Still looking for an outdoor massage. When I text someone from B. Page; I include a "BTW do you setup outdoors".

TheSaint62
03-03-20, 11:17
Try Joy spa, 30th St.

Any good spots with Latinas, Mexicans working?

EnfrontedGolem
03-03-20, 15:26
The face pic does not look like her. Last time I saw her she was still in La Jolla but it was intense. Everything just short of penetration with short sessions of dine at the why and dine at O. She never stays in one position for too long. Slides included P2P and I almost lost it but she let me finish in Russian with me on top. Rate was $200/ hr back then but my head was spinning when I walked out. Oh yeah, she had a shower because the sessions occurred in an apartment.God damn that sounds nice. I'm sold, I need to try her soon.

JPF
03-03-20, 16:07
I had a nice session with Coco at Leisure Spa and she said business has been very slow. They think it's fear of the coronavirus. Gentlemen, if no one goes to the AMPs then some will go out of business. I intend to go more often to do my part. I don't think there is any more danger in an AMP than anywhere else where people gather: I. E. Very little.

LOL.

I am pausing my mongering activities because of this virus. There was a case in Hong Kong: a man got the virus but refused to tell where he traveled. His wife and most of his family got it. Government was back-tracking his activities and found out that he went to China for "monger fun". Getting the virus does not worry me but the "back-tracking activities" does. :

Wtfayta2020
03-04-20, 03:20
I had a nice session with Coco at Leisure Spa and she said business has been very slow. They think it's fear of the coronavirus. Gentlemen, if no one goes to the AMPs then some will go out of business. I intend to go more often to do my part. I don't think there is any more danger in an AMP than anywhere else where people gather: I. E. Very little.Totally irresponsible advice. The danger of illness is real. Of all sorts. Before penicillin, syphilis was the number 1 killer across the world and at an epidemic spread before ww2. Positive thinking won't stop the spread.

Be careful or simply abstain for now. No pussy is worth dying over.

Time to control mr winkie instead if him controlling you.

JPF
03-04-20, 14:08
Totally irresponsible advice. The danger of illness is real. Of all sorts. Before penicillin, syphilis was the number 1 killer across the world and at an epidemic spread before ww2. Positive thinking won't stop the spread.

Be careful or simply abstain for now. No pussy is worth dying over.

Time to control mr winkie instead if him controlling you.I respectfully disagree. If one watches a lot of news the sensationalism will make things seem a lot worse than they are. From an article in the Washington Post:

As of early March, the coronavirus outbreak had infected more than 90,000 people and killed more than 3,000 people globally, the majority of whom live in China, where the illness was first detected in December. More than 100 people in the United States have been diagnosed, including at least nine people who have died.

By comparison, influenza known as the common flu has infected as many as 45 million Americans since October and killed as many as 46,000, according to estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

I agree that positive thinking doesn't prevent disease but having a realistic understanding of the situation will keep one from panicking. Please do wash your hands and use protection but don't keep from enjoying the good things in life.

MrDeeds
03-04-20, 16:33
I was thinking about setting something up with Tara, after researching some threads it looks like she used to work out of Chicago. Is this the same Tara any intel would be appreciated. Visiting next week. Feel free to PM me with info.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tantric-temptress-t-a-r-a-t-an-t-r-a-therapeutic-touch-858-375-6407/9187948.html

Mr Deeds.

RChangDatyKing
03-04-20, 20:37
I was thinking about setting something up with Tara, after researching some threads it looks like she used to work out of Chicago. Is this the same Tara any intel would be appreciated. Visiting next week. Feel free to PM me with info.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/tantric-temptress-t-a-r-a-t-an-t-r-a-therapeutic-touch-858-375-6407/9187948.html

Mr Deeds.The bottom picture reminds me of a girl I saw name Natalia. A current ad for Natalia is below but I don't see that picture in this ad. The session with Natalia was 2-3 years ago and it was nothing memorable.

I don't know it Natalia ever worked in Chicago.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122397

Lion1
03-04-20, 21:28

Mr Deeds.How would anyone know if it's the same Tara when both pics in her ad are fake? If you're hoping to meet either of those images, good luck.
Also as Mr. Chang noted another girl named Natalia sometimes uses the same pic.

FlyingVfr
03-04-20, 22:23
Have had great times with Anna at Z. Was thinking about checking out HUI's on Balboa. Anyone been?I had the same thoughts and after recommendations for Cindy and her nice boobs at Hui's, I called Monday morning and after verifying Cindy would be there, I arrived to find she wasn't there. It was her day off. I was pissed but I let myself get talked into going with the receptionist named Cici who was pretty but not a knockout, body wise.

So I get stripped down and she giggles when she came in and started a so-so massage. She did focus on my butt which I enjoyed but then I noticed she was completely armored, leggings, shorts, dress and a top. Vaguely sensual massage but not great. No playing with the boys while I was face down. Did the flip and had to get her to slow down on the HE which she started right after the flip. It was a nice pop but my hand totally cramped trying to reach her boob through all the layers. Frustrating, it's been a while since my masseuse was so totally armored from OTC roaming. $40 house fee for 60 minutes and I was bound and determined to hold Cici's tip to $40 but she got really pissed with $40 so rather than argue I gave her the extra $20.

Cindy at Hui's, who was recommended to me, is no doubt better but I don't think there's anything more than a typical HE available by a well armored masseuse available there. I won't be back, looks like I'll be sticking with Anna at Z's for the time being, she is my ATF.

Ryangel6
03-04-20, 23:42
I went to Thailand with my gf, and regret it. I regret not getting a "special massage". I should of gone with friends instead of gf. My hotel in Bangkok was nice and cheap. And across the street their was around 8 or so massage parlors with about 10 girls each. So tempting. I did get a legit Thai massage and it was nice and felt good, but no play. Then little did I know, down the same street their was a alley way with more girls and strip clubs, I didn't get to visit nana plaza for some girl fun or walk the walking street in Pattaya. I really wanted to try a girl. I guess theirs always next time, till when the corona virus died down.

EH09M3
03-04-20, 23:56
She uses someone else's pics. Those pics are not Strong Hands Natalia. When you meet her then you'll see why she used someone else's face.

The bottom picture reminds me of a girl I saw name Natalia. A current ad for Natalia is below but I don't see that picture in this ad. The session with Natalia was 2-3 years ago and it was nothing memorable.

I don't know it Natalia ever worked in Chicago.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122397

Maiko
03-05-20, 00:29
I had a nice session with Coco at Leisure Spa and she said business has been very slow. They think it's fear of the coronavirus. Gentlemen, if no one goes to the AMPs then some will go out of business. I intend to go more often to do my part. I don't think there is any more danger in an AMP than anywhere else where people gather: I. E. Very little.I wonder if there is a chance mongers can use this to their advantage. The AMPs will need customers, so this might be a chance to get more bang for our buck.

Erebus
03-05-20, 01:15
I've been twice. The first time I had a pretty early 30's Chinese lady, her body was decent nothing to write home about, typical AMP FS session. Second time was the same, different girl that time a really slim Chinese woman in her mid 30's again standard AMP FS session.Apparently a YMMV place. Stopped in recently. All I could interest the lady in was a HJ. I am accustomed to getting FS, so I was quite disappointed. Their table shower is in bad shape.

TJ Dog
03-05-20, 02:28
I respectfully disagree. If one watches a lot of news the sensationalism will make things seem a lot worse than they are. From an article in the Washington Post:

As of early March, the coronavirus outbreak had infected more than 90,000 people and killed more than 3,000 people globally, the majority of whom live in China, where the illness was first detected in December. More than 100 people in the United States have been diagnosed, including at least nine people who have died.

By comparison, influenza known as the common flu has infected as many as 45 million Americans since October and killed as many as 46,000, according to estimates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

I agree that positive thinking doesn't prevent disease but having a realistic understanding of the situation will keep one from panicking. Please do wash your hands and use protection but don't keep from enjoying the good things in life.Panic? No. Be concerned and careful? For sure. The numbers you cite tell the story. Death rate from flu is about 0. 1%. So far, death rate from coronavirus is running between 2-3%. Flu season started in October. We are in the very early stages of the spread of coronavirus with no history to tell us how fast / extensive the spread will be.

Fortunately most of you guys will get through a about of this infection without too much downtime. It's the old geezers like me who are dropping like flies.

Zaitzev
03-05-20, 13:47
I went to Thailand with my gf, and regret it. I regret not getting a "special massage". I should of gone with friends instead of gf. My hotel in Bangkok was nice and cheap. And across the street their was around 8 or so massage parlors with about 10 girls each. So tempting. I did get a legit Thai massage and it was nice and felt good, but no play. Then little did I know, down the same street their was a alley way with more girls and strip clubs, I didn't get to visit nana plaza for some girl fun or walk the walking street in Pattaya. I really wanted to try a girl. I guess theirs always next time, till when the corona virus died down.Never bring sand to the beach.

JPF
03-05-20, 15:59
I would like to walk back some of what I wrote yesterday. A new report from the WHO indicates that the fatality rate from covid-19 is 3. 4% which is higher than was previously reported. As was mentioned below, the fatality rate from the seasonal flu is 0. 1-0. 2% so the corona virus is much worse. Nonetheless I agree with TJ Dog that panic isn't warranted. I won't be going to China or international conferences but I will still patronize AMPs.

Panic? No. Be concerned and careful? For sure. The numbers you cite tell the story. Death rate from flu is about 0. 1%. So far, death rate from coronavirus is running between 2-3%. Flu season started in October. We are in the very early stages of the spread of coronavirus with no history to tell us how fast / extensive the spread will be.

Fortunately most of you guys will get through a about of this infection without too much downtime. It's the old geezers like me who are dropping like flies.

Whoopster
03-05-20, 21:14
Panic? No. Be concerned and careful? For sure. The numbers you cite tell the story. Death rate from flu is about 0. 1%. So far, death rate from coronavirus is running between 2-3%. Flu season started in October. We are in the very early stages of the spread of coronavirus with no history to tell us how fast / extensive the spread will be.

Fortunately most of you guys will get through a about of this infection without too much downtime. It's the old geezers like me who are dropping like flies.For Christmas I bought my ATF / GF a ticket to Bejing for the new year and to visit family. My timing sucks. She's just finished her two week isolation and started working again a few days ago in LA.

She didn't have any symptoms and apparently checked with some medical provider so she should be ok, but I'm still a little freaked out. We're meeting on Sunday or Monday. Wish me well.

MikeHall
03-06-20, 03:26
Has anyone stopped by to check it out?Yeah, I was just there this past weekend, around noon. Mamasan (50 year old auntie) was the provider, which was disappointing because after I got on the table, another monger came in and she ushered him back to be taken care of by someone else. She was eager to do a tug, but I was looking for something more than that from a decent looking younger provider, so I told her "massage only". Oh, and the massage was lousy, just light touch everywhere, no actual massaging. I'll try again another time, but will ask up front for a young MT.

Ryan1979
03-06-20, 04:32
Amy's back at 9.

SdfitLife
03-06-20, 11:56
Like some of you have mentioned, COVID has slowed my visitation to AMPS down to nothing. With that said, I’m looking for some new blood.

I can’t tell if this a fake ad or not. Also, I feel like I've seen her ad before except her face wasn't cut off. Usually I stay from gals with reviews disabled. Anyone know if she's legit?

Thanks.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160283

SdfitLife
03-06-20, 14:14
Amy's back at 9.Details? I'm interested.

RChangDatyKing
03-06-20, 14:44
Meeting some friends at Godfather's so I decided to walk in to Leisure Spa to check it out. I hadn't been there in 3 plus years. If I saw a decent girl at the counter I was going to stay. I walked in and the place smelled like fish. They must have been cooking lunch. There were two ladies around the foot massage chairs and a slim, mid / late 30's came to the lobby to greet me. She had a large cold sore on her lips so I left. I may have stayed if the talked about CoCo with large breasts had greeted me.

Dog Rice
03-06-20, 14:45
I think he refers to 9 Spa at Garnet Ave. (AMP).

Details? I'm interested.

RChangDatyKing
03-06-20, 15:34
Details? I'm interested.I believed this is the place he might be referring to?

https://999spaasianmassage.business.site/

PegasusZX
03-06-20, 18:43
Like some of you have mentioned, COVID has slowed my visitation to AMPS down to nothing. With that said, Im looking for some new blood.

I cant tell if this a fake ad or not. Also, I feel like I've seen her ad before except her face wasn't cut off. Usually I stay from gals with reviews disabled. Anyone know if she's legit?

Thanks.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160283Too Many Red Flags here.

Googled her Ph. # with the followng results;.

https://www.shoppok.com/sandiego/a, 80,361162,Entry-Level-Massage-Therapy. Htm (Vanessa).

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/161015 (Alana).

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163750 (Alana).

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160283 (Emma).

Multiple Fake Names.

No Face Pic's in AD's.

Deleted Reviews.

Different body shapes in Pic's from multiple RubRatings AD's.

No established reputation via Body Rub reviews on other reputable sites, such as;.

*********, Escort Babylon, ListCrawler, Escortfish / Massage, RubMaps, A*********, MassageAnywhere, etc.

High Probibilty AD's are from an Agency.

High Probibilty of being Scammed / ROBbed -from a Fly-by-Night Gypsy.

I find it odd that you shy away from established AMP's because of the C-Virus.

But you are interested in chasing a risky TOFTT on a virtual unknown!?

CoverThyAss
03-06-20, 19:49
Been here a while ago only twice before both times with Eva. Dropped by after work last night about 6:00 pm On a whim to check in Post-Eva. Paid $40 to Lulu & drew Lulu in a crop top making her boobs look bigger then they actually were. She didn't recognize me and asked the usual questions and I threw Eva's name around as proof I have been here before. I asked for a medium soft massage which she did almost perfectly but in the worst way possible to me. Thew first 30 minutes were on my belly and pretty tame and therapeutic. The massage it self was not bad but at this point I am stewing because the engine is cold & there hasn't been any teasing. Upon flip she has no problem going soft and getting me hard instantly. Oils me up and jackhammers from the git-go. I'm upset her crop top lied to me about her tits as she let me feel them, the instant jackhammer with no foreplay in the first 30 minutes, and I was just over the massage but I let it happen because it's not like their is an international rule book to this game and everybody does there own thing. I don't like being handsy to new girls nor do I wan't to be rude or make her feel uncomfortable and end the session early since she's not technically doing anything wrong. I tipped. 8, told her thank you and took off. Won't be back. YMMV.

BoboBill2529
03-06-20, 20:01
Like some of you have mentioned, COVID has slowed my visitation to AMPS down to nothing. With that said, Im looking for some new blood.

I cant tell if this a fake ad or not. Also, I feel like I've seen her ad before except her face wasn't cut off. Usually I stay from gals with reviews disabled. Anyone know if she's legit?

Thanks.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160283I have seen Alana at the same number and she was incredible! Extremely cute and sensual. I don't know about Emma, but the number is good and I'd imagine that the photos are pretty accurate. The only downside was that the office didn't have a shower.

Ryan1979
03-06-20, 20:40
Corona Assurance.

SdfitLife
03-07-20, 00:56
Too Many Red Flags here.

https://www.shoppok.com/sandiego/a, 80,361162,Entry-Level-Massage-Therapy. Htm (Vanessa).

Multiple Fake Names.

No Face Pic's in AD's.

Deleted Reviews.

No established reputation via Body Rub reviews on other reputable sites, such as;.

*********, Escort Babylon, ListCrawler, Escortfish / Massage, RubMaps, A*********, MassageAnywhere, etc.

But you are interested in chasing a risky TOFTT on a virtual unknown!?That's a rock solid case. Thank you sir. That's an easy pass if I've ever seen one.

BoboBill2529
03-07-20, 06:48
Too Many Red Flags here.

Multiple Fake Names.

No Face Pic's in AD's.

Deleted Reviews.

But you are interested in chasing a risky TOFTT on a virtual unknown!?I agree with you, there are a lot of red flags here, but in an act of desperation I took the plunge and saw Alana. She was beautiful. Just like the photos in the "https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163750" add. Her other add has some obvious fake photos, but she is really cute. Probably 5 ft tall with a great body. I've always dreamt of finding an Asian with an ass and my dreams have finally come true. She does a very slow sensual massage with lots of oil and body slides. I will definitely see her again. Just be warned, there isn't a shower so you might leave feeling pretty oily. I don't know much about additional services offered, if anyone has any experience please let me know, I don't usually push for anything on a first visit. But yeah, she was really cute, very sensual, didn't rip me off.

ChaseElectrons
03-07-20, 16:02
Finally made it it Lusk, was in the area meeting friends for drinks, after a quick scan of listings saw May's picture and decided to pull the trigger.

Looks: 7. 5- Pics might be her about 10 years ago, very close, hard to tell. Decent body, slim, neither toned nor flabby. Decent B cups, minimal ass, hair was on point (I have a thing for redheads, dyed or not everyone has their preferences), What stood out were the nipples once she got turned on- pointy, suckable, and not overly sensitive. Crooked grill prevents 8 or above rating.

Attitude: 7- language barrier made it hard to communicate, was hoping for more of a take charge session where she called the shots, I think though because a first time encounter it was mostly business as usual and likely scripted.

Service: 9- Massage was surprisingly good, she has good skills and awareness, found some sore spots around my body that I was unaware of and loosened me up nicely. Started face down as normal, cool double handed technique where she would place forearm across lower back (vertically) and use percussion with other hand to lightly dig in. Released some tension I was unaware of. She got on the table and straddled my neck her hands rubbed my back then slowly started teasing (rubbing my inner thighs from above, occasionally grazing down my ass crack no penetration and pulling on junior). On the flip, quick neck stretching followed by chest rub down then straight to business, I was ready. Awkward negotiation on rates, she ask $. 8 for FS I countered with $. 6, agreed. Start with BBBJ, eye contact was good, no DT, but good technique, great suction and she read my body perfectly. I knew I couldn't last so pulled her off. DATY for about 10 minutes (no funk, she was clean), she O'd for sure at least once, tapped me out on second O (might have faked based on time). On with the cover, start with CG, switch to standing mish with her sideways on table. Flipped around for better mirror view, hopped on and finished doggy. We were slightly over 30 minute mark.

Expense: . 4 house, $. 6 tip.

Repeat: possibly- communication was poor, but overall a worthwhile session at a spot that I may frequent more often. Will try Flanders next time in area.

Apologies if LASER review is not warranted in MP section- long time hobbyist, first time poster. My handle may be recognizable from previous boards. Pasting a pic from ad below for reference.

Lion1
03-07-20, 19:22
I agree with you, there are a lot of red flags here, but in an act of desperation I took the plunge and saw Alana. She was beautiful. Just like the photos in the "https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163750" add. Her other add has some obvious fake photos, but she is really cute. Probably 5 ft tall with a great body. I've always dreamt of finding an Asian with an ass and my dreams have finally come true. She does a very slow sensual massage with lots of oil and body slides. I will definitely see her again. Just be warned, there isn't a shower so you might leave feeling pretty oily. I don't know much about additional services offered, if anyone has any experience please let me know, I don't usually push for anything on a first visit. But yeah, she was really cute, very sensual, didn't rip me off.Thanks for the report.

Just my opinion, but I don't see the big red flags here like on many other RR ads that are promising virtually everything at a low low price. Looks more like a bunch of massage providers under the same location and phone number. Likely not any different than XO, MO, HH, Soft touch, or the latest in Del Mar "Hands of Honey. ".

Yeah, there are a lot of new places popping up and I wonder why, but the ad in question didn't raise significant red flags to me.

Speaking of Soft Touch, has anyone been there? Even blurred, Tatiana looks TGTBT. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157542 If any of my regulars shuts down due to Corona, she may be worth a test drive.

Dog Rice
03-07-20, 19:54
Nice report. Seems to have good time. "Tips" negotiation at AMP is always a turn off for me. Nicer to know up front like agencies and FS indy. Which ads listing you are referring to? Mind to post it for us?

Finally made it it Lusk, was in the area meeting friends for drinks,
after a quick scan of listings saw May's picture and decided to pull the trigger.

Looks: 7. 5- Pics might be her about 10 years ago, very close, hard to tell. Decent body, slim, neither toned nor flabby. Decent B cups, minimal ass, hair was on point (I have a thing for redheads, dyed or not everyone has their preferences), What stood out were the nipples once she got turned on- pointy, suckable, and not overly sensitive. Crooked grill prevents 8 or above rating.

Attitude: 7- language barrier made it hard to communicate, was hoping for more of a take charge session where she called the shots, I think though because a first time encounter it was mostly business as usual and likely scripted.

Service: 9- Massage was surprisingly good, she has good skills and awareness, found some sore spots around my body that I was unaware of and loosened me up nicely. Started face down as normal, cool double handed technique where she would place forearm across lower back (vertically) and use percussion with other hand to lightly dig in. Released some tension I was unaware of. She got on the table and straddled my neck her hands rubbed my back then slowly started teasing (rubbing my inner thighs from above, occasionally grazing down my ass crack no penetration and pulling on junior). On the flip, quick neck stretching followed by chest rub down then straight to business, I was ready. Awkward negotiation on rates, she ask $. 8 for FS I countered with $. 6, agreed. Start with BBBJ, eye contact was good, no DT, but good technique, great suction and she read my body perfectly. I knew I couldn't last so pulled her off. DATY for about 10 minutes (no funk, she was clean), she O'd for sure at least once, tapped me out on second O (might have faked based on time). On with the cover, start with CG, switch to standing mish with her sideways on table. Flipped around for better mirror view, hopped on and finished doggy. We were slightly over 30 minute mark.

Expense: . 4 house, $. 6 tip.

Repeat: possibly- communication was poor, but overall a worthwhile session at a spot that I may frequent more often. Will try Flanders next time in area.

Apologies if LASER review is not warranted in MP section- long time hobbyist, first time poster. My handle may be recognizable from previous boards. Pasting a pic from ad below for reference.

RChangDatyKing
03-07-20, 20:31
Has anyone tried this place? They advertised Asian and Latina masseuses.

https://www.dbspasandiego.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqY3zBRDQARIsAJeCVxOFp5_5vURxQdcLqkbPGSr2dPt4XgCqsaOiSP9l115gKUdVkaHWRe8aAqDTEALw_wcB