PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

BDude11
11-10-19, 11:07
Seen her twice before each time was FS. First time was $200 and second time she wanted additional $100 add-on.Well that was a nice massage. No FS, no BBBJ, but lots of rubbing and teasing. She is hot. I don't know which I like better though. I've seen Melina multiple times but never GS. I will go see Luana again and try for he FS. They both have amazing bodies and asses.

BoulderBoy
11-11-19, 13:30
Hey there! I'm coming down there from LA in about a week. Wondering who the bombshells are lately. My cheap ass is always looking for a good deal, of course. LOL I can't ever afford the $300+ options. I know V closed down too, right? Or did it reopen? May just go to Sakura for a massage but thought I'd ask you guys. By the way, has anyone experienced this girl? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/142401 She claims 1/2 off right now and that ad has been running for a while but I don't see many reviews. Might be a scam? I do have a thing for Brazilians. Any you'd recommend?

Relief
11-11-19, 16:42
Hey there! I'm coming down there from LA in about a week. Wondering who the bombshells are lately. My cheap ass is always looking for a good deal, of course. LOL I can't ever afford the $300+ options. I know V closed down too, right? Or did it reopen? May just go to Sakura for a massage but thought I'd ask you guys. By the way, has anyone experienced this girlhttps://sandiego.rubratings.com/142401 She claims 1/2 off right now and that ad has been running for a while but I don't see many reviews. Might be a scam? I do have a thing for Brazilians. Any you'd recommend?A & V Spa are both good for Asians, but don't know the current lineup. As for the link provided, I met her during her first week at HH, and you can clearly tell she's had little to no experience, especially with the body slides! Haha. Cute face and very nice girl with A cups. It's been a while, and she looks independent now, so maybe worth checking out since it's half off. Prolly massage only, but report back if you do.

ModernMonger
11-11-19, 17:48
I went there last week to check out the new girl, knowing Wendy left. Wendy is gone for at least a couple of months if not longer. She said she'd text me when she returns. We'll see.

New girl there is named Ida. She's a 4' 11" younger girl with natural B's and a little some baby fat. Still, she was cute. So so massage but a BBBJ finish. $40 for HH and $100 tip.

The only thing that bugs me about this place. You can get interrupted mid-session, since she's the only one there. That part sucks when you're getting sucked. Amirite?

Stl Danish
11-11-19, 21:00
Hey there! I'm coming down there from LA in about a week. Wondering who the bombshells are lately. My cheap ass is always looking for a good deal, of course. LOL I can't ever afford the $300+ options. I know V closed down too, right? Or did it reopen? May just go to Sakura for a massage but thought I'd ask you guys. By the way, has anyone experienced this girl? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/142401 She claims 1/2 off right now and that ad has been running for a while but I don't see many reviews. Might be a scam? I do have a thing for Brazilians. Any you'd recommend?Love how they show the screen capture of the positive feedback of her abilities and they left the dude's number in there. Hope it's a burner!

NudeBeachPerv
11-11-19, 22:32
Love how they show the screen capture of the positive feedback of her abilities and they left the dude's number in there. Hope it's a burner!Ouch, the lack of discretion is alarming.

Also, I've noticed HH has recently watermarked their photos, they must've gotten tired of ladies working there for a few weeks then using the photos when they go independent.

The watermark didn't stop this lady though.

Stupitt
11-12-19, 02:37
I went there last week to check out the new girl, knowing Wendy left. Wendy is gone for at least a couple of months if not longer. She said she'd text me when she returns. We'll see.

New girl there is named Ida. She's a 4' 11" younger girl with natural B's and a little some baby fat. Still, she was cute. So so massage but a BBBJ finish. $40 for HH and $100 tip.

The only thing that bugs me about this place. You can get interrupted mid-session, since she's the only one there. That part sucks when you're getting sucked. Amirite?I wanted to see Wendy yesterday but mamasan told me she was gone for 4 weeks, or maybe it was months. Not sure. Anyway I told her what I liked, younger / thin / no fat, and she said I'd like a girl at the other location on Mesa Ridge Ct. , I think it was Emily. So I went there and of course she was busy even though I booked an apt. I drew Ruby. She was nice enough and pretty but she had a bit of belly fat that I'm just not in to. During our session she must have stepped out 4 times to deal with mamasan who was talking very loudly in the hall trying to get the girls to hurry up and take care of another customer who walked in. I went from totally hard to limp in the span of time she kept coming in / out of the room. So distracting. On the plus side, she gave a really really good BBJ. I typically could care less about a BJ and would rather do the deed, but she could have got me off with a BJ -it was that good. Of course after we finished doing the deed she said I was #1 boom boom, but I'm sure every other guy heard the same thing yesterday. Anyway, I totally agree with you about the interruptions.

Sethk
11-12-19, 12:21
Anyone have any intel on Erika?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143385

The blurry pics make me a little wary, but I have a thing for older, sexy women, so I'm considering checking her out. Anyone seen her already and know what she offers or if the pics are a good representation?

Thanks!

DeepMassage
11-12-19, 13:23
She has 3 reviews on the website with her posting but they are vague. One guy says he had a "mind blowing" experience. Her massage skills seems solid anyone seen her and if so can you detail the menu offerings via a response or PM me.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124871

JackeRouac
11-12-19, 14:47
She has 3 reviews on the website with her posting but they are vague. One guy says he had a "mind blowing" experience. Her massage skills seems solid anyone seen her and if so can you detail the menu offerings via a response or PM me.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124871I've seen her once in the past, couple years back. Great body and cute accent. Very sensual time where she employs some basic Tantra elements like breath work and edging. But beyond that it was a HJ release. I didn't get the impression that there was anything else available.

Angelo8112
11-12-19, 17:32

The blurry pics make me a little wary, but I have a thing for older, sexy women, so I'm considering checking her out. Anyone seen her already and know what she offers or if the pics are a good representation?

Thanks!I saw her once during the Summer. She is nice, sweet, and goes above and beyond to make you happy within reason. As far as pictures, they are a outdated. She had aged a bit but she keeps her body in good shape. I would say she is between a MILF and a GILF in term of aging. She gives a decent massage (not CMT level but it's fine) with your choice of ending.

Sethk
11-12-19, 17:48
She's very sweet, but I wouldn't recommend for the price. She massages nude, but allows no touching at all below the waist, and only gives the traditional hand finish. She also ended a little short of the hour, which again, at the price point is a bit too little for what you get.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124871

PegasusZX
11-12-19, 17:55
Thanks!Pictures are 10 years old.

Cosmetic procedures make her look like circus freak.

Shitty service.

Avoid at all costs.

Plate Lunch
11-13-19, 03:34
Thanks for the advice! A few weeks ago, I totally had a dream I visited A Spa. I think her name was Nini or Mini. She was super cute, dressed like a girl I had a crush on in High School, and had a chibi cute innocent vibe. Massage was terrible. No pressure and I hate oil. That said, I had a great time. Unrushed, she seemed to enjoy what she does. She giggled, I could feel goosebumps as I pet her leg up her high waisted skirt. When I brushed her crotch she pressed into me and grinded. She kissed my nipples and stroked my cock and my balls and it drove me wild. No rush, she let me enjoy every bit. I love when they kiss down my body on my thighs then reach my cock like a hungry schoolgirl ready for desert. She brought out a coverand then gave me a pretty decent CBJ. She worked her hands, rubbed her pussy on my leg, and let my hands roam where ever they desired. She got on top and fucked me like a pro. She was patient, let me enjoy it, moved masterfully, and slowed down when I was getting close to make it last. She sucked on my nipples while clap fucking me on top and it drove me wild. Reminded me of when I finally fucked that same high school crush on a sofa in our school newspaper journalism room. Just as coy, sexy, innocent, yet totally slutty as I dreamed long ago. When I came, she kept milking with her tight pussy and said Oh boy! Thank you! As I pulsed inside her.

I would repeat. In Honolulu, I dreamt we have far less attractive providers but who would be far naughtier (bbbjcimws, bbfscip, msog, b2 b, rimming, greek, bbfscia, cof etc.) It was a huge change of pace to have a more attractive provider give a solid genuine GFE.

P.s. wtf is that smell?

.6hr+1.6 A9S7L9 WR?Yes

Footie1111
11-13-19, 20:22

The only thing that bugs me about this place. You can get interrupted mid-session, since she's the only one there. That part sucks when you're getting sucked. Amirite?Where is lusk? Or what is the address?

IsBarkley
11-14-19, 01:24
Where is lusk? Or what is the address?I think this is the one named Chinese Herbal Palace in RM. Look it up, it will show the result on RM.

SaveFerris
11-14-19, 10:36
Anybody know what happened to her? Closed up shop? Not even on RM anymore.

DeepMassage
11-14-19, 17:02
I thought this was the same Willow that has been around a while but perhaps offing a new service (Tantra) but it seems to be a different one. Does anyone have any intel on this one. When it comes to Tantra what exactly does that entail service-wise? Is there anything beyond a HJ?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150351

OwlDreamz23
11-14-19, 18:32
Any intel on her?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154883

Thinking about taking the plunge and enticed by the former adult industry angle. Anyone know how her sessions go or what her industry name was?

PColaFun1
11-15-19, 10:42
Any intel on her?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154883

Thinking about taking the plunge and enticed by the former adult industry angle. Anyone know how her sessions go or what her industry name was?I seen daisy a couple times. She's in an office building in MV. Not a bad time, let's you roam a bit nothing more than a HJ. Nice lady no additional tip.

SanDiegoBob
11-15-19, 13:31
Went to this place again off the 8 freeway. Sue was working have seen her a few times now. Took me to the room. I got undressed and she gave me a good massage. Don't have to ask she will finish you off. They switch girls but Sue is one of the better ones their.

BigBen1985
11-15-19, 13:31

The only thing that bugs me about this place. You can get interrupted mid-session, since she's the only one there. That part sucks when you're getting sucked. Amirite?Don't think Ida is new, I saw her there about 3 or 4 months ago. I actually had a better time with her than when I saw Wendy.

BigBen1985
11-15-19, 13:45

The only thing that bugs me about this place. You can get interrupted mid-session, since she's the only one there. That part sucks when you're getting sucked. Amirite?Don't think Ida is new, I saw her there about 3 or 4 months ago. I actually had a better time with her than when I saw Wendy.

RoadRunner123
11-16-19, 01:43
Anybody know what happened to her? Closed up shop? Not even on RM anymore.Same question. Is she still around?

Tijuaniko
11-16-19, 01:54
Sunflower in Lemon Grove has become one of my regular go to places. Initially it was Coco that kept drawing me back. She was a thin spinner with short hair in her early to mid 30's. She's been gone a couple months now and every time I call to see if she's back, I manage to keep getting talked into trying "the new girl". Coco was one in a million and her HJ rivaled some of the best FS or BBBJs I've had in my life. This is not an exaggeration. She specialized in what can only be called dick worship. She was also quite adept at massaging the prostate, which appears to be a service that most girls offer but none knows her way around the prostate quite like Coco did. But I've digressed, this isn't about Coco, so I'll move on.

A few weeks ago I saw Apple. She was unmemorable except for the "eagerness" with which she performs a HJ, and that's not necessarily in a good way. She's a bit rough and tugs so hard that it actually tore some skin underneath the head.

Today was quite different though. Today I saw Nana and she was far closer to Coco's skill level than Apple. She's not quite as committed to creating an amazing experience but she's quite good at what she does and fun. I highly recommend her. She's also a spinner and probably in her late 30's or early 40's.

A disclaimer: this is a 40/40+ spot. In my experience few extras are offered. Some may allow topless, some may allow DATY, all allow quite a bit of OTC or UTC roaming.

Tijuaniko
11-16-19, 01:58
I've noticed that there are a few ads out there for ladies offering massage and manscaping or waxing services. Has anyone tried any of these? Would one of you gentlemen have someone to recommend with this particular service?

I find it hard to believe that I'm the only guy who'd rather assign this task to someone who is also willing to provide stress and tension relief.

Please reply or PM of you've got a suggestion.

AeroStartC
11-16-19, 03:42
Stopped by to see Nancy today, based on my previous visit. Totally awesome experience with DATY, and FIV, along with the normal T&A playing. No FS, but with her kitty in my face and her rubbing Jr, like a camper starting a fire, it didn't take long to explode.

The rest of the hour she devoted to an excellent massage, starting with feet, and moving up, including walking on my back. I left later feeling very refreshed, and relaxed. Sweet girl.

4 for the house, 1.2 to her for her excellent work.

SaveFerris
11-16-19, 10:33
Same question. Is she still around?I wouldn't be surprised if she quit the business. She seemed to hate what she did and although I spent a lot of visits and got her to loosen up quite a bit, she always gave the vibe that she wanted out.

Sweet girl, I hope she managed to find something better.

BlueSkyBlue
11-16-19, 13:29
Saw her a little over a week ago, just call ahead and schedule for an appointment.

I'm not sure what she's doing on the weekends But during the week she was available.

My experience has been she's always an enjoyable provider. Im not sure what the story is but I think a customer scared her and gave her a bad situation so she might be a little more cautious now I think thats part of the reason why the rub maps listings came down so if you see her just treat her well

https://nina-body-therapy.business.site/#details.

I wouldn't be surprised if she quit the business. She seemed to hate what she did and although I spent a lot of visits and got her to loosen up quite a bit, she always gave the vibe that she wanted out.

Sweet girl, I hope she managed to find something better.

Shallot11
11-16-19, 14:07
Do We have any pictures of Nina? I'm intrigued but I can't seem to find any real mention of her looks.

Saw her a little over a week ago, just call ahead and schedule for an appointment.

I'm not sure what she's doing on the weekends But during the week she was available.

My experience has been she's always an enjoyable provider. Im not sure what the story is but I think a customer scared her and gave her a bad situation so she might be a little more cautious now I think thats part of the reason why the rub maps listings came down so if you see her just treat her well

https://nina-body-therapy.business.site/#details.

FunTimes2019
11-16-19, 21:56
Stopped by A spa to check out this months talent and I was greeted by Eva once I walked in. Nice looking young girl, I would guess early twenties. She led me to the room and opted for half hour. Turns around Eva was on duty and she came back in once I was settled into the table. Nice body and curves and natural C cup breasts. Her massage was average at best but it was relaxing at times. Some slight teasing near the end of the back massage and then it was time to flip over. I think the girls share outfits at this place because I could swear I've seen another girl (Annie) wear the same red one piece dress she had on. It looked great on both of them and Eva allowed me to roam my hands to see what level of service I was looking for. After my inspection, I opted for FS as her smile, giggles and young body had me hooked by this time. Off came the dress and she proceed to place the cover on junior for an excellent CBJ. Nice technique and eye contact, so much so that I had to stop before I popped too soon. We switched to mish, where her kitty felt fantastic and tight. After pounding in that position for a bit I could see that I was running out of time, so we moved to doggy and let loose. The mirror on wall offered a great view of her facial expressions and soon after I popped in the bag. Now thoroughly relaxed, I laid back down and Eva cleaned me up with a hot towel. Got dressed and she walked me out, giving me the goodbye hug and candy. Overall, a nice time with Eva. She said she was going to be there for two more weeks. Tip for her: 1. 4.

Ryan1979
11-17-19, 15:41
New to the forum, but I've been around. Now that I have a better understanding of this forum and I'm ready to contribute. Recently went to Lusk and met Olivia. Lusk is nicer than most AMPs and there are plenty of places to park out of sight. There are stairs as soon as you walk in the door and a few cameras. Some more obvious than others. At the top of the stairs is a waiting area with a locked gate. I was greeted by Olivia wearing a pink therapist dress. I was surprised how good her English was and we seemed to connect quickly. I opted for the hour for $60. She brought me to a large room in the back with a sofa. She stepped out while I undressed and I laid butt naked on the massage table. When she came back there was no attempt to cover me and she gave me a playful spank on the butt. She asked if I like hard, soft and I opted for the medium pressure. She has a nice touch and didn't mind me feeling her legs as she worked her way around the table. A pleasant massage as we conversed about her worldly travels. I enjoyed her touch and personality even more. Then she excuses herself to get a hot towel and thoroughly wipes.

Me down with a little extra attention to my nuts. My erection starts poking out between my legs and she gives it a nice rub asking if I like. Yes I do, thank you. She says time for flip and if I'd like. I touch her leg and move it to her pussy and she smiles then quickly undresses. Sorry for the long story, but I'll conclude with Olivia gave me a total GFE and I'm looking forward to my next visit. On my way out I caught a glimpse of Ada. Very cute and friendly as well. Enjoy.

Ntlngenf
11-17-19, 21:29
First report so sorry if lacking. Saw an ad for a new place in Mira Mesa near the 15. Decided to TOFTT. Called them up and they texted back location and suite#.

Spa is located in between a preschool / daycare and music school. Had plenty of parking when I arrived. No name on suite only a number. Entered and only 1 person was working, the other one was on lunch and I never got to see how she looked. Maggie lead me to the room and was my masseuse also. Maggie is Chinese maybe late 20's early 30's, nice face and front but a little flat in the back. Asked for hard Massage and was nothing memorable at least she didn't use any oil she did Sit on the back. Could not roam since I had my arms going towards the front of the table. Flip was when negotiations started, I tried 1. 4 but she asked for 1. 6. Ended up paying her amount. CBJ with ball licking and she stayed on top for FS until completion. 6 for hour house fee and 1. 6 tip.

Foore
11-18-19, 14:36
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/massage-industry-could-face-crackdown-in-san-diego/509-e809b5d6-85bf-4e5a-98b5-bb578df8ca76

Sethk
11-18-19, 15:30
Any info on Ceci in La Jolla. ?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143106

Wondering if anyone's seen her, and what's to be expected / on the menu. Thanks!

Buza951
11-18-19, 19:00
Went to visit Lusk today. I was greeted by Olivia. 1st impression was not too bad. Opted for hhr for. 4. She go ahead and remive clothes and left the room. I completely stripped laid on the table with jr at full mast already from the anticipation. She said face down and placed a towel over while massaging my lower back she would cup my sacks between my legs. She rubbed my arms saying wow your body is very warm and said I like hot guys LOL. On the flip she asked if I still need the towel. I said no so she could see jr completely. She asked do you want to make fire? I said of course. Negotiated and got CFS for $. She started on top then switched to mish. When we switched she whispered to me kill it baby. I politely gave it to her and I feel her hips keep raising when I thrust in her. I completed in the bag. I would repeat, but would love to try A Spa as well.

Lion1
11-18-19, 21:14

Wondering if anyone's seen her, and what's to be expected / on the menu. Thanks!Pretty face and nice tits, but thicker than her pics let on. Very likeable personality. She certainly didn't mind my hands roaming. If you don't mind a bit of a muffin top she's worth a try.

Since she wasn't my type, I stuck with the basic topless massage with HJ finish. There's a bed in the room if you opt for nude with B2B. As I said, I wasn't interested in upgrades, so I don't know the price or just how GFE it might get.

Safe incall condo she shares with several other providers. I've also seen Kim. Lackluster massage and butterface.

Carolina1
11-18-19, 22:08
Heading to town next week and was hoping someone had some intel on Lacey.

Thanks!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145829

GreekLuver
11-19-19, 01:50
Very nice lady with mediocre massage. If you're looking for a companion with a happy ending. Its definitely her but that's it. Nothing else in the menu.

Heading to town next week and was hoping someone had some intel on Lacey.

Thanks!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145829

Uranium288
11-19-19, 13:53
A couple of years ago there was a Chinese woman who worked out of her home in Del Mar Heights. She gave massages and, for me, they always ended with BBFS! She was a bit heavy and for that reason I decided not to repeat after about three visits, so I didn't keep her number. Does she sound familiar to anyone? If you know who she is and you have her name / number, could you PM me? Thanks!Any luck finding her? I've searched around but haven't found jack.

DoumontStag
11-19-19, 16:05
Went to visit Bay Spa yesterday, had plenty of parking in the back when I arrived. I like this location because it is discreet. I was greeted by Sarah. First impression was very young maybe early twenties but on the chunky / stocky side which I don't mind because I like them in all kind of sizes. Opted for 1 hr. I completely stripped laid on the table. Massage was okay and, on the flipside, a standard HJ was good with a pretty good technique. Will repeat for sure.

TheQuester
11-19-19, 19:49
Went and saw Eva at her new location Diamond spa in La Mesa (formerly of Z's) paid. 4 for the Hr. She came in and went right for Jr. Top down, FOV all allowed. That took about 15 min then she finished the hour with an above average massage, she tried for a second pop towards the end but I wasn't "up" for it. She seems eager to get more of her old clients out to this new place. I tipped. 6, I know you can get away with tipping her. 4 but I find that service is better and she definitely remembers it when you tip a little more.

Wordscape
11-19-19, 21:59
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/massage-industry-could-face-crackdown-in-san-diego/509-e809b5d6-85bf-4e5a-98b5-bb578df8ca76It passed.

https://www.cbs8.com/mobile/article/news/local/san-diego-city-council-passes-new-rules-for-massage-businesses/509-9d05d69c-ed81-4319-8d5e-13bd9fe6f20d

Zoo Guy1959
11-20-19, 04:20
City of San Diego: new massage controls.

https://www.kusi.com/city-council-approves-new-regulations-for-massage-businesses/

William007
11-20-19, 10:28
Do We have any pictures of Nina? I'm intrigued but I can't seem to find any real mention of her looks.Saw Nina very recently. On Dowdy off Miramar Road. Newer commercial building, upstairs, single user office with small lobby and interior office. Clean, good music and nicely appointed. Nina is tall, slender, fit, attractive, mid to late 30's with a very pleasant sweet vibe. Massage was excellent. Very professional and legit. No ending, no extras stated, twice which was a mood killer. So a fence sitter for me. Don't know if I will return for Round 2. Interested to know if you guys have had a different experience.

MrGoman12
11-20-19, 13:59
Went to visit Lusk today. I was greeted by Olivia. 1st impression was not too bad. Opted for hhr for. 4. She go ahead and remive clothes and left the room. I completely stripped laid on the table with jr at full mast already from the anticipation. She said face down and placed a towel over while massaging my lower back she would cup my sacks between my legs. She rubbed my arms saying wow your body is very warm and said I like hot guys LOL. On the flip she asked if I still need the towel. I said no so she could see jr completely. She asked do you want to make fire? I said of course. Negotiated and got CFS for $. She started on top then switched to mish. When we switched she whispered to me kill it baby. I politely gave it to her and I feel her hips keep raising when I thrust in her. I completed in the bag. I would repeat, but would love to try A Spa as well.Where's this located?

Stupitt
11-20-19, 14:12
City of San Diego: new massage controls.

https://www.kusi.com/city-council-approves-new-regulations-for-massage-businesses/If anyone wonders why we have way too many homeless sleeping / littering / crapping on the streets downtown, and streets that destroy our cars. Now you know why. "This" is where our city leaders feel their time is best spent? What a poorly run city, unbelievable.

Derrick20
11-20-19, 20:26
Looking for a early 20's above a 7 Asian or Latina girl for massage and CBJ in the mission valley area! Looking for more as well.

DosCocos
11-20-19, 23:55
First report so sorry if lacking. Saw an ad for a new place in Mira Mesa near the 15. Decided to TOFTT. Called them up and they texted back location and suite#.

Flip was when negotiations started, I tried 1. 4 but she asked for 1. 6. Ended up paying her amount. CBJ with ball licking and she stayed on top for FS until completion. 6 for hour house fee and 1. 6 tip.No reason to start off with the hour. It's. 4 for half house fee. Def will take 1. 2 as its all covered. Asks for 1. 4. If you start high she will ask more. Lasted 15 min before pop. She will fill out time with rub, unless someone waiting in foyer. A lot of regulars go there already. One leaving as I got there, one in process, and during my hh two came in. She put one in room and other got tired of waiting and left before I did.

Ntlngenf
11-21-19, 05:14
No reason to start off with the hour. It's. 4 for half house fee. Def will take 1. 2 as its all covered. Asks for 1. 4. If you start high she will ask more. Lasted 15 min before pop. She will fill out time with rub, unless someone waiting in foyer. A lot of regulars go there already. One leaving as I got there, one in process, and during my hh two came in. She put one in room and other got tired of waiting and left before I did.Thanks Dos, I usually get an hour in case the massage is actually decent. Next time I will only do a half at this place. Wanted to try Lusk .

OwlDreamz23
11-21-19, 12:02
Looking for a early 20's above a 7 Asian or Latina girl for massage and CBJ in the mission valley area! Looking for more as well.Ada or Sofia would fit the bill. Would recommend highly.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125522

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

DeepMassage
11-21-19, 17:04
Saw Candy at A-Spa. Nice tits that curl at the end. She made nice faces as well while she rode me. Nice and tight. Finished in Mish by putting her legs on my shoulders and driving it deep. She took it like a champ. 40 + 120. Oh by the way she gave a decent massage.

FromNowOn
11-22-19, 01:16
Decided to roll the dice and check this place out as I had time to kill. Couldn't remember the reports specifically but remembered that there was activity at this place. I paid $50 for the half hour and drew Candy. Older woman but figured. Whatever, already here. Her massage was pathetic at best. Think she was falling asleep as I kept hearing her yawn. After playing with my package for a few minutes she asked if I wanted everything for 160. I laughed and said no thank you. Then she asked about a BJ for 120 or HJ for 60. In a weak moment I offered 120 for everything and she to my total surprise said no and would not budge. I told her there was no way I would pay more than that and that she could just continue the massage if that wasn't good enough. She didn't respond and about 22 minutes into the 30 minutes she said all done goodbye. Normally for a massage I would tip something but that was just horrible and I just walked out. The receptionist could tell I wasn't happy and asked if anything was wrong and I just kept walking out the door. Definitely won't go back there and just wanted to save anybody else the trouble in case this is consistent with their service.

FromNowOn
11-22-19, 01:22
Went to Green Spa last week and had Cindy. She gives a basic service all covered for 140. She gives decent service but I don't vibe with her that well I don't think even though she lets me thrust away at her as hard as I please, which is nice. I was going there looking for blue who gives really top-notch service. Anyone know if she moved to a different spot because she hasn't been there in a couple months?

FromNowOn
11-22-19, 01:29
Went to you massage the other day and had Wendy (seen her three to four times). She is in her late 40's early 50's but gives really good service. She will give BBBJ and also rim with some encouragement. I put it in her bb for a few minutes but then switched to covered. For the finish she sat down in a chair next to the bed and let me CIM. Tip 110 usually. For those that appreciate service ahead of looks she is a winner. Although she is decent looking for age. Her vagina is very pretty though and that gets my attention every time LOL.

Sorry for all the reports at once, don't get a chance to post often.

RoadRunner123
11-22-19, 01:59
Saw Nina very recently. On Dowdy off Miramar Road. Newer commercial building, upstairs, single user office with small lobby and interior office. Clean, good music and nicely appointed. Nina is tall, slender, fit, attractive, mid to late 30's with a very pleasant sweet vibe. Massage was excellent. Very professional and legit. No ending, no extras stated, twice which was a mood killer. So a fence sitter for me. Don't know if I will return for Round 2. Interested to know if you guys have had a different experience.Is this the same Nina on rubmaps? The phone number looks different. And I don't remember anyone telling that she was tall.

JoshLovesBBJ
11-22-19, 12:01
Is this the same Nina on rubmaps? The phone number looks different. And I don't remember anyone telling that she was tall.It sounds like her office and such. Not sure if she's changed her services. I saw her last week and it was the usual. I'm weekly with her and texted her to take her temperature and she said all is good so I'll let why'all know when I see her again.

Iwatsu
11-22-19, 17:46
Friday night will usually be busy especially during the summer or near a Holiday. Saturday will be crowded but expect a 5-to-1 ratio of men to women if not worse. I don't know if they are still open Sundays but they used to be and would essentially have a pool party, so that was a good way to check out the place if you like a more laid back setting.

Quite frankly, you would do better with a wing woman, part of the club is closed off to single guys. You do see single guys traveling in packs there, usually young Marines.This isn't a massage report, but since the Thad's comment was here, I thought I would report. Will post in General also.

Visited Thad's twice recently as a single guy. Thursday and a Saturday. Cost $100 first time, but future visits are less. Be good to the owner, it helps.

Thursday was slow. A few couples. Mostly BBW. A couple relatively nice looking non-BBW, but both as part of couples. No real action.

Saturday was fantastic. About a 5-1 ratio Men to Women. Again, lots of BBW (Insert your choice of B options there and it fits). But some fun action going on once it got past 11 pm.

Hot girl pole dancing. MILF going down on her other beside the floor. Windowed room upstairs where one BBW brought 3 guys in to service, while other watched (later, door was opened and anyone was allowed in to have fun). Best part was in another room where open gangbang with nice looking young lady went on. I have never seen that in person, or taken part in person, before. Wow.

Pain2019
11-22-19, 20:16
Went to you massage the other day and had Wendy (seen her three to four times). She is in her late 40's early 50's but gives really good service. She will give BBBJ and also rim with some encouragement. I put it in her bb for a few minutes but then switched to covered. For the finish she sat down in a chair next to the bed and let me CIM. Tip 110 usually. For those that appreciate service ahead of looks she is a winner. Although she is decent looking for age. Her vagina is very pretty though and that gets my attention every time LOL.

Sorry for all the reports at once, don't get a chance to post often.She is a good F. K! I Finished Greek! Ooooh Boy She was Happy for entire hour!

NudeBeachPerv
11-22-19, 22:26
This isn't a massage report, but since the Thad's comment was here, I thought I would report. Will post in General also.

Visited Thad's twice recently as a single guy. Thursday and a Saturday. Cost $100 first time, but future visits are less. Be good to the owner, it helps.

Thursday was slow. A few couples. Mostly BBW. A couple relatively nice looking non-BBW, but both as part of couples. No real action.

Saturday was fantastic. About a 5-1 ratio Men to Women. Again, lots of BBW (Insert your choice of B options there and it fits). But some fun action going on once it got past 11 pm.

Hot girl pole dancing. MILF going down on her other beside the floor. Windowed room upstairs where one BBW brought 3 guys in to service, while other watched (later, door was opened and anyone was allowed in to have fun). Best part was in another room where open gangbang with nice looking young lady went on. I have never seen that in person, or taken part in person, before. Wow.Glad you had a good time. If you don't mind a bit of a drive, here's something you might enjoy.

https://twitter.com/pervysagexxx?lang=en

They usually have parties in OC and sometimes Los Angeles.

William007
11-23-19, 09:16
It sounds like her office and such. Not sure if she's changed her services. I saw her last week and it was the usual. I'm weekly with her and texted her to take her temperature and she said all is good so I'll let why'all know when I see her again.Yes, thank you. Appreciate any feedback as I liked her vibe.

TheSaint62
11-23-19, 20:35
Anyone been to Kiku Spa in Chula lately. Passed by there today and it looked like an off the main strip massage / whorehouse overseas. I'm a little intrigued, honestly. Might have to go on an adventure and TOFTT. Looks like the kind of place that does anything as long as you pay them.

Tijuaniko
11-24-19, 00:37
Anyone been to Kiku Spa in Chula lately. Passed by there today and it looked like an off the main strip massage / whorehouse overseas. I'm a little intrigued, honestly. Might have to go on an adventure and TOFTT. Looks like the kind of place that does anything as long as you pay them.I've driven by like a million times and have never actually gone in. I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to be grateful for your review once you do TOFTT.

BotShoes
11-24-19, 14:18
Anyone been to Kiku Spa in Chula lately. Passed by there today and it looked like an off the main strip massage / whorehouse overseas. I'm a little intrigued, honestly. Might have to go on an adventure and TOFTT. Looks like the kind of place that does anything as long as you pay them.Walked up to the door years ago, an ancient crusty Mamasan opened the door and asked, "You"? Want a massage?

Turned around and walked away.

ManWithStamina
11-24-19, 14:20
Its been there at least 30 years. Wonder if the same lady works there that was there when I went in the late 80's. Jack shack then.

JimmyFloyd63
11-24-19, 19:41
Has anyone seen Candy from Asian Angel no longer on University? ATF.

GdAloha
11-25-19, 10:55
Has anyone seen Candy from Asian Angel no longer on University? ATF.I would love to hear where she went too. I know she had a kid and got a tattoo to cover up the c-section. She was a tiny little thing.

Wtfayta2020
11-25-19, 13:58
I would love to hear where she went too. I know she had a kid and got a tattoo to cover up the c-section. She was a tiny little thing.The absolute tightest pussy I've ever had. Ever. She was something special.

Panther2287
11-25-19, 14:49
I've run in to a few girls that post no FS but will perform the service. PM me if you've found any and I'll share in return. Happy Hunting.

JustThatGuy7
11-25-19, 17:26
I've only been to AMPs in OC and NY. Any recommendations? I've seen some good reviews about Lusk & A Spa. Do either of these give table showers? Thanks and will report back with full reviews from what you guys suggest!

SdfitLife
11-25-19, 19:05
Good afternoon gentleman.

I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.

RayBert5498
11-25-19, 20:26
Decided to TOFFT today. Drew Lisa, attractive 27 year old with C cup bolt ons. Parking lot was being paved so no one else around, which was perfect. HF. 6/ hr, gave a so so massage with no oil a d no teasing til the flip. Then, hand on jr, ask if I want. I said, do I want what. She gave the arm pump motion, which surprised me. Wasn't expecting FS. Paid 1. 6, covered, BJ, standing mish before I finished. I wasn't really ready for FS so not as enjoyable as if I had waited til I had blue balls, but I would try her again.

AmpsPlus
11-25-19, 21:29
Google: Book a massage with Asian outcall. In their menu go to "staff". If you find anything new would appreciate a shout. Thanks.

Has anyone seen Candy from Asian Angel no longer on University? ATF.

MichaelOhSix
11-26-19, 10:56
Decided to TOFFT today. Drew Lisa, attractive 27 year old with C cup bolt ons. Parking lot was being paved so no one else around, which was perfect. HF. 6/ hr, gave a so so massage with no oil a d no teasing til the flip. Then, hand on jr, ask if I want. I said, do I want what. She gave the arm pump motion, which surprised me. Wasn't expecting FS. Paid 1. 6, covered, BJ, standing mish before I finished. I wasn't really ready for FS so not as enjoyable as if I had waited til I had blue balls, but I would try her again.I've only had HJ's at this place. Thank you for the info. So was it 1. 6 total? Or was 1. 6 her tip?

RayBert5498
11-26-19, 11:02
I've only had HJ's at this place. Thank you for the info. So was it 1. 6 total? Or was 1. 6 her tip?1. 6 was her tip. Not very skilled at the BJ, a lot of wincing and moaning during standing mish. She was sweet and friendly, I just wasn't that into it so I might go back and try again. Mostly I saw a good opportunity due to the parking lot being paved and being mid afternoon, I figured, correctly, no other mongers would be there.

JackeRouac
11-26-19, 14:18

I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.Are you talking about Gamby? If so, I haven't seen or heard about her for a couple of years. I recall a move that she had which is as you described, but she did not have an accent. She was a slender MILF in her 30's, worked out of her residence in San Marcos near Twin Oaks. Would start with a sexy lap dance, then a killer massage, with teasing and strong therapeutic skills, insane finish. Then with the extra time she would do a full re-alignment on my back and shoulders. Damn, where is she?

Jokster28
11-27-19, 14:28

I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.She does a similar move and has a great accent. Milfy and provides a great experience. Search her name and youll see the consistent positive reviews.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135956

NCRascal
11-27-19, 18:33
Are you talking about Gamby?Gamby did not have an accent. Newer area of San Marcos. Nude massage with lap dance and INCREDIBLE finish where it sure felt like FS (but it wasn't). No sign of her for years.

Boltastic
11-27-19, 19:24

I have exhausted my entire list of search terms and it still coming up empty handed. There's an independent provider with a great set of tits that does some kind of finishing move with her neck / chin that feels like a BJ. The only other details I can remember are that she has an accent, possibly works in northern sd, may or may not have a big dog. Maybe 30's? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everyone spoke so highly of her and now I'm curious as well.Is this Chelsea in Oceanside? She has a similar move and an Australian accent.

Rkriebel872
11-27-19, 20:05

Wondering if anyone's seen her, and what's to be expected / on the menu. Thanks!Very receptive to requests, including kissing. CBJ was on the menu as a reasonably priced extra. She indicated she may leave the business in a few months. So the clock is ticking.

SdfitLife
11-28-19, 18:27
Is this Chelsea in Oceanside? She has a similar move and an Australian accent.Yes that's her! Do you happen have a link to an ad or contact info? Thanks in advance!

SdfitLife
11-28-19, 18:49
Decided to roll the dice and try something. She was easy enough to get ahold of. She works out of her place which is a secure building so she'll have to come down form her place to let you in. I was awkwardly standing in front of an elevator for about 5 minutes and contemplated bailing. The pics are definitely however, I imagined her face looking different. I enjoy a well kept woman and this girl had finger and toenails that looked like they were cut with glass. Her hair was disheveled and Her makeup looked old. We get to her place, make a little small talk and I proceed to disrobe after that. I always like to have a release at the beginning and the end so that I can enjoy the massage a little better. She said that wouldn't be a problem and there wouldn't be any extra charges. She proceeded to give me a lackluster rundown and her nails were so jagged and sharp I though she poking my balls with needles at one point. She doesn't have a massage table and her dog is nuts. As I was trying to enjoy the massage the little started gnawing on my hand. I had to complain about 3-4 times before she put him away. By that point the mood had gone south. She talked for the entire massage about how much she hates doing this, her relationships, not having enough money etc. I passed on the second release and got out of there ASAP. $ . 2 was the damage for an hr. Needless, to say I would not repeat. Wish I would've saved my money for yam yam who hit me up a few hours later.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/39931427/6198624097

BigBadCurtis
11-28-19, 22:43
I've only been to AMPs in OC and NY. Any recommendations? I've seen some good reviews about Lusk & A Spa. Do either of these give table showers? Thanks and will report back with full reviews from what you guys suggest!What's the place on Lusk called?

JoshLovesBBJ
11-29-19, 08:28
Decided to roll the dice and try something. She was easy enough to get ahold of. She works out of her place which is a secure building so she'll have to come down form her place to let you in. I was awkwardly standing in front of an elevator for about 5 minutes and contemplated bailing. The pics are definitely however, I imagined her face looking different. I enjoy a well kept woman and this girl had finger and toenails that looked like they were cut with glass. Her hair was disheveled and Her makeup looked old. We get to her place, make a little small talk and I proceed to disrobe after that. I always like to have a release at the beginning and the end so that I can enjoy the massage a little better. She said that wouldn't be a problem and there wouldn't be any extra charges. She proceeded to give me a lackluster rundown and her nails were so jagged and sharp I though she poking my balls with needles at one point. She doesn't have a massage table and her dog is nuts. As I was trying to enjoy the massage the little started gnawing on my hand. I had to complain about 3-4 times before she put him away. By that point the mood had gone south. She talked for the entire massage about how much she hates doing this, her relationships, not having enough money etc. I passed on the second release and got out of there ASAP. $ . 2 was the damage for an hr. Needless, to say I would not repeat. Wish I would've saved my money for yam yam who hit me up a few hours later.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/39931427/6198624097I had the exact same experience! It took me forever to find her actual apartment. Did she tell you about her ex who was in prison? LOL. She did text me the next day telling me that I could have CFS for double the donation of the massage. Nope.

RChangDatyKing
11-29-19, 13:42
I was getting a massage at one of my $40/ hr AMP and was told that Yeliya Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd was shut down. I don't know the reasons or specifics.

I was in the Clairemont Mesa area this morning and went to spa to check it out and the space is completely emptied.

JackeRouac
11-29-19, 13:52
Yes that's her! Do you happen have a link to an ad or contact info? Thanks in advance!Chelsea has been posting on RR.

Stupitt
11-30-19, 02:35
I was getting a massage at one of my $40/ hr AMP and was told that Yeliya Spa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd was shut down. I don't know the reasons or specifics.

I was in the Clairemont Mesa area this morning and went to spa to check it out and the space is completely emptied.I talked to Leanna earlier tonight after I read this and she confirmed it's shut down. She was told it was being turned into a restaurant but she didn't sound like she believed it. For now she's bouncing around to other spas and is thinking of opening her own place. I was just there last week so I guess I was one of the lucky ones who got in before it was gone.

SdfitLife
11-30-19, 05:14
I had the exact same experience! It took me forever to find her actual apartment. Did she tell you about her ex who was in prison? LOL. She did text me the next day telling me that I could have CFS for double the donation of the massage. Nope.She talked about him extensively. Part of me was wondering if the crazy bastard was going to kick the door in and stab me in throat.

ScottClark9
11-30-19, 13:17
One of the shopping deal sites I am on had this headline for a Fredricks of Hollywood sale: "60% off Lingerie + FS at Fredericks".

I had to read the next paragraph to understand that "FS" meant "Free Shipping."

I spend too much time on this board.

JayDwn
11-30-19, 16:22
Anyone have any experience with Mia? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149980.

RChangDatyKing
11-30-19, 23:39
Anyone have any experience with Mia? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149980.That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.

GdAloha
11-30-19, 23:56
That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.Wow, I got to see her. What's the damage for the half or full hour?

RolfTorren
12-01-19, 00:15
Is this the same Mia who used to be at HH?

That is her in the pictures. Mia is in her 30's, hot, sexy, with a banging body. Service may be business like until she gets to know you. HJ release with awesome body slides. YMMV. I recommend.

RChangDatyKing
12-01-19, 00:18
Is this the same Mia who used to be at HH?Yes, formerly with HH.

JayDwn
12-01-19, 02:48
Yes, formerly with HH.Is Mia Asian or Latina?

JayDwn
12-01-19, 02:54
Yes, formerly with HH.And that review. . 6 hh. That can't be accurate, right?

Diegoman619
12-01-19, 10:29
Don't know if this is the right board, but any massage places, or independents that offer manscaping with a happy end?

BotShoes
12-01-19, 12:01
Went to Paradise spa on Jamacha based upon reports here. Got Lucy, cute late 20's or early 30's cutie with little English. Very enthusiastic, wants to communicate, using Google translator. Been in US 2 mos, down from LA. Gave ok massage, too much oil. Gave leg rub on smooth skin and cupped her butt. On flip she gives smile, hand pump and pelvic thrust sign, sure! Nice Bs, maybe enhanced? Gets equipment, drops top and panties, suits up junior and we go right to mish. She is tight with good muscle control. Vocal. Bust in bag, wipes and hot cloth clean up. She did her wh at re bath right in room which was kinda turn off.

5 to house and 1. 5 to her, would recommend.

RChangDatyKing
12-01-19, 17:03
And that review. . 6 hh. That can't be accurate, right?Yeah, definitely not $60/ hhr. Unless, monger was saying $160/ hhr.

RChangDatyKing
12-01-19, 17:07
Is Mia Asian or Latina?She say she's Latina / Asian, but she looks more Latina to me. If she has any Asian mixed it's probably Filipina.

Another hottie is Natalie. She also claims to be Latina / Asian. She gives a great massage, b2 b body slides, etc. YMMV. She too is hot, sexy. Natalie is younger than Mia, but Mia has a tighter body IMO.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132108

Member #6555
12-01-19, 20:15
Just got back from seeing Mia. Her body is incredible. Face is definitely where you can see her age but still cute. It was 80 for 15 minutes so she definitely doesn't do 60 for HH.

RChangDatyKing
12-01-19, 22:23
Wow, I got to see her. What's the damage for the half or full hour?Her fees are:

$100 for 15 minutes.

$140 for 30 minutes.

$180 for 45 minutes.

Add $20 for body slides.

I believed she is running a $20 off for Dec specials. Another monger posted $80 for 15 minutes.

JayDwn
12-01-19, 23:19
She say she's Latina / Asian, but she looks more Latina to me. If she has any Asian mixed it's probably Filipina.

Another hottie is Natalie. She also claims to be Latina / Asian. She gives a great massage, b2 b body slides, etc. YMMV. She too is hot, sexy. Natalie is younger than Mia, but Mia has a tighter body IMO.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132108I've noticed Natalie's ads. Had she been at HH as well? She has some photos that I don't find attractive at all and others that are super hot. I actually thought it was two different girls until right now when I saw her website. Do Natalie and Mia work together or in the same space?

Regarding the Asian / Latina thing. I had never thought of this before, but it could be a marketing decision their part, right? I know a fair amount of Latinx people who could pass for being partially of Asian descent. So, if one has a bit ethnic ambiguity to their look, why not market yourself to a clientele that includes both proclivities, right?

RChangDatyKing
12-02-19, 12:00
I've noticed Natalie's ads. Had she been at HH as well? She has some photos that I don't find attractive at all and others that are super hot. I actually thought it was two different girls until right now when I saw her website. Do Natalie and Mia work together or in the same space?

Regarding the Asian / Latina thing. I had never thought of this before, but it could be a marketing decision their part, right? I know a fair amount of Latinx people who could pass for being partially of Asian descent. So, if one has a bit ethnic ambiguity to their look, why not market yourself to a clientele that includes both proclivities, right?Natalie and Mia do not share the same space. Natalie has never worked at HH. Natalie used to work with MO when they were based out of North Park. Yes, some of her pictures are not attractive, but she is pretty, has a great body, and her service is top notch IMO.

I'm not sure about the marketing strategy.

XxxDan
12-02-19, 12:22
Natalie and Mia do not share the same space. Natalie has never worked at HH. Natalie used to work with MO when they were based out of North Park. Yes, some of her pictures are not attractive, but she is pretty, has a great body, and her service is top notch IMO.

I'm not sure about the marketing strategy.MO used to have very good line-up: Sammy, Ariana, and Alana who used to provide FS before working for MO. I have been intrigued about HH but it seemed that MO and HH are more like apprenticeships for girls who want to open their own massage business.

ArrogantBstrd
12-02-19, 17:26
She say she's Latina / Asian, but she looks more Latina to me. If she has any Asian mixed it's probably Filipina.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/132108Natalie claims Filipina / Mexicana. I saw her when she was at MO a couple of years ago. Huge bolt-ons. Used to offer Nuru. Not sure if she still does.

RChangDatyKing
12-02-19, 20:16
Does anyone know if this is the same Emma from (previously from) HH? There is no Emma now with the HH group. There were many good reviews on an Emma on HH's website.

If this was the same Emma, looks like she is now with Cinder's group.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/138547

RolfTorren
12-03-19, 01:10
I saw Mia a couple of times at HH. Amazing tanned and toned body. But I was hoping she would warm up on a second visit particularly with a generous tip the first time. However I found her kind of distant even though I was respectful. Hot or not I didn't try a third time.

Just got back from seeing Mia. Her body is incredible. Face is definitely where you can see her age but still cute. It was 80 for 15 minutes so she definitely doesn't do 60 for HH.

RolfTorren
12-03-19, 01:14
Natalie is cute but not stunning. She has an IG account. Just look for Lady Bella. Not sure about the huge bolt ons. Are we talking of another Natalie. The one who has the dual personality of Domme and standard FBSM provider has an average rack. She gives a great massage and an exceptional finish with nude body slides. She's definitely one of my local faves.

Natalie claims Filipina / Mexicana. I saw her when she was at MO a couple of years ago. Huge bolt-ons. Used to offer Nuru. Not sure if she still does.

CapitanWoody
12-03-19, 11:26
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123806

I saw Mia a couple of months ago as well and it wasn't great. Very mechanical and distant. Her body is amazing tho but meh. I thought about seeing her again but knowing she's very distant, is a no to me.

ArrogantBstrd
12-03-19, 12:38
Natalie is cute but not stunning. She has an IG account. Just look for Lady Bella. Not sure about the huge bolt ons. Are we talking of another Natalie. The one who has the dual personality of Domme and standard FBSM provider has an average rack. She gives a great massage and an exceptional finish with nude body slides. She's definitely one of my local faves.It seems there are a couple of active Natalie FBSM providers. LOL. One Asian, works near HH, and the other from MO circa 2017. Not sure if she does the BDSM thing.

J0K3R
12-03-19, 19:50
I used to visit oriental therapy and escondido health spa a lot.

Jessica and penny were my faves from there. Is there anything of that quality left in escondido? I like it if they look decent but provide excellent service like they used to.

NudeBeachPerv
12-03-19, 23:35
Don't know if this is the right board, but any massage places, or independents that offer manscaping with a happy end?If you get waxed, you will be too sore to get an HE unless that is before, hehe.

BoulderBoy
12-04-19, 14:03
Wow, I got to see her. What's the damage for the half or full hour?Same questions. What's the session like?

GdAloha
12-04-19, 15:25
Same questions. What's the session like?Hi BoulderBoy, theres a few reports of Mia below. I ended up passing after reading some of the reviews and a few reaching out to me about the subpar experience. For not much more you can get a better experience at a MP or for much, much less you can head to TJ.

RChangDatyKing
12-05-19, 12:23
Anyone has any firsthand experience with this provider. She's running a $120 special. She indicates No Upgrades, but would like to know what I will be getting for the $120 or $150 regular rate. Thank you!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534

Lion1
12-05-19, 14:11
Anyone has any firsthand experience with this provider. She's running a $120 special. She indicates No Upgrades, but would like to know what I will be getting for the $120 or $150 regular rate. Thank you!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534My only experience with her was back in 2012. She advertised to be early 20's then.

At the time, she was a cute thin Asian college-aged girl just starting out. I remember she had braces then. Had a bit of a quirky nervous giggle too, but really a nice girl. Had a really nice high-rise apartment downtown. Massage was average, finish was average. It was TOPLESS with some roaming allowed but I didn't push it and she didn't offer up anything beyond the HE. I think I posted her first review on that other site. Gave her a 7 in looks and 6 in performance. Over the years I followed her reviews on that other site and they remained consistent with what I experienced.

I didn't repeat. At the time it was mainly because her location / parking situation downtown was a giant pain. I have to admit that when I see her ad now I think about booking just to see if she remembers me too. Maybe with this special I finally will, LOL.

RChangDatyKing
12-05-19, 17:34
My only experience with her was back in 2012. She advertised to be early 20's then.

At the time, she was a cute thin Asian college-aged girl just starting out. I remember she had braces then. Had a bit of a quirky nervous giggle too, but really a nice girl. Had a really nice high-rise apartment downtown. Massage was average, finish was average. It was TOPLESS with some roaming allowed but I didn't push it and she didn't offer up anything beyond the HE. I think I posted her first review on that other site. Gave her a 7 in looks and 6 in performance. Over the years I followed her reviews on that other site and they remained consistent with what I experienced.

I didn't repeat. At the time it was mainly because her location / parking situation downtown was a giant pain. I have to admit that when I see her ad now I think about booking just to see if she remembers me too. Maybe with this special I finally will, LOL.

Thanks Lion!

I texted her and she said her $120 specials is through the weekend. Very pleasant and appeared to have a sense of humor. She said her ad is straight forward and she does not offer anything GFE. I thanked her for being honest about her menu and she replied back and said she doesn't have a menu. I said, lack of menu. And she replied back with LOL.

I had other mongers PM me about her and they too said they received average service / massages from her.

For $120 I have many other options at the AMPs.

JayDwn
12-05-19, 18:48
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122397 Experience, anyone? I've seen her ads for a long time. She din't have any reviews for a while. She recently just received her 2nd review on RR, so my interest has been renewed.

RChangDatyKing
12-05-19, 21:19
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122397 Experience, anyone? I've seen her ads for a long time. She din't have any reviews for a while. She recently just received her 2nd review on RR, so my interest has been renewed.I saw her about 2 years ago. I believed it was the person in the ad. Pretty face, but she had a little bit of weight compared to the person in the ad. Some of the pictures are the same ones from 2 years ago, so they are probably 3-5 years old. She wasn't BBW, but I like my masseuse thin, slender, etc. Massage and ending was decent though. I forgot what the donation was back then.

BigChopper
12-06-19, 16:54
Anyone have any experience with the ladies at Soft touch that is RR?

Thanks.

RtpRock
12-08-19, 03:19
Haven't been able to post in a long time, but thought I share a new place I ran into in Paradise Hills. I was grabbing a bite at McDonald's on corner of Paradise Valley Rd. And Woodman St. , saw that a new message place popped up called Paradise Message. I had to go in and check it out. A tall lady (for Asians) with a nice body was available. She gave a great 60 min message. The place is really clean as well. Since it is pretty close to where I live, and there are not many other options available in the area. I think I will definitely go back.

EH09M3
12-08-19, 12:53
She does a similar move and has a great accent. Milfy and provides a great experience. Search her name and youll see the consistent positive reviews.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135956Her rates have taken a dramatic jump and the rates are no longer listed on her website. I guess she wants to be more in line with her young hotties Sofia and Vianey.

Cjg1988
12-08-19, 23:36
Does anyone know of a massage place that has a milking table? I was on RubRatings maybe a couple weeks back, and noticed that one girl was offering it. I wish I saved it, but I'm very interested in trying this out. Wish she was still advertising it.

EH09M3
12-08-19, 23:49
Does anyone know of a massage place that has a milking table? I was on RubRatings maybe a couple weeks back, and noticed that one girl was offering it. I wish I saved it, but I'm very interested in trying this out. Wish she was still advertising it.I believe it was Heavenly Hands.

JDean52
12-09-19, 00:43
In town visiting, saw her ad, but couldn't find other reviews. Took a shot with her and so thankful I did. Gents this girl is ridiculously fabulous. Late 20's, gorgeous face with long hair, and an all natural body that will rock your world. She works out of her apartment so very light screening and a process to follow to get to the door. Door opens and I was blown away. We chat, share a glass of wine, then off with our clothes. She gives one hell of a massage, might want to stick with medium to light pressure because that little body packs quite a punch. Paid a little extra for the VIP menu which includes everything but FS. Damn and it was worth every penny. Now I'm trying to find a way to free up some more time while I'm here to go see her again. If you are in San Diego go see this woman and you can thank me later. She is such a top notch provider, my new ATF!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000

Tijuaniko
12-09-19, 01:23
Haven't been able to post in a long time, but thought I share a new place I ran into in Paradise Hills. I was grabbing a bite at McDonald's on corner of Paradise Valley Rd. And Woodman St. , saw that a new message place popped up called Paradise Message. I had to go in and check it out. A tall lady (for Asians) with a nice body was available. She gave a great 60 min message. The place is really clean as well. Since it is pretty close to where I live, and there are not many other options available in the area. I think I will definitely go back.What were the prices for the half and full hour massage?

Do they have a table shower?

Extras?

King4
12-09-19, 04:14
Does anyone know of a massage place that has a milking table? I was on RubRatings maybe a couple weeks back, and noticed that one girl was offering it. I wish I saved it, but I'm very interested in trying this out. Wish she was still advertising it.The HH girls that advertise on rubrating, I think each of their tables has one.

MentalWais
12-09-19, 12:50
In town visiting, saw her ad, but couldn't find other reviews. Took a shot with her and so thankful I did. Gents this girl is ridiculously fabulous. Late 20's, gorgeous face with long hair, and an all natural body that will rock your world. She works out of her apartment so very light screening and a process to follow to get to the door. Door opens and I was blown away. We chat, share a glass of wine, then off with our clothes. She gives one hell of a massage, might want to stick with medium to light pressure because that little body packs quite a punch. Paid a little extra for the VIP menu which includes everything but FS. Damn and it was worth every penny. Now I'm trying to find a way to free up some more time while I'm here to go see her again. If you are in San Diego go see this woman and you can thank me later. She is such a top notch provider, my new ATF!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000I have been meaning to visit her. Does she offer BBBJCIM?

SanDiegoBob
12-09-19, 13:59
Went over to Sun C Spa before going up to Los Angeles. Annie was there she had been gone for a while. Lite brown hair small body and nice boobies. She was happy to see me and took me to the room. Gives a good massage and loves to tease. Had me turn over and the fun begins. Glad I stopped by. Took a shower a drove up to Los Angeles.

Gl0987
12-09-19, 16:36
I have been meaning to visit her. Does she offer BBBJCIM?No she doesn't. Covered for $. A little steep for just a massage. To each his own.

Kazuya
12-09-19, 22:09
Looking for young / spinner types. Not looking for anything more than a massage and a finish. Haven't been in awhile but used to go to V a lot. Apparently, it closed or something? Does A Spa offer that?

RubMapper
12-10-19, 01:04
Any of the popular spas in San Diego offer lineups or let you see the girls before paying? And which ones have the youngest and thinnest girls? Planning to visit soon.

Any info appreciated. I can offer info about FS spas in OC.

IsBarkley
12-10-19, 06:02

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000How much was the damage for FS?

JDean52
12-10-19, 08:12
No she doesn't. Covered for $. A little steep for just a massage. To each his own.No she doesn't offer FS at all.

My experience was far greater than "just a massage". I DATY like a champ and BBBJ with hand finish on her tits. 2. 6 for the hour.

Be good to her gents and get the best of her. YMMV.

DeadHeadChevy
12-10-19, 13:47
Back in town for a while for the Holidays before my next assignment (s) and figured I would partake in some relaxation therapy with the famous Cherry at KK. Very beautiful K girl, young and likes to have a good time, laughing, chatting and teasing.

Arrived without appointment and was really just hoping for the best, wasn't sure even if Cherry was still in the lineup, but she was.

Chatted with the MMS for a few as she lead me to the room and paid my 1 $ house fee for the hour.

Stripped down to get ready, wanted a table shower so to reassure to her that I was squeaky clean.

Cherry walks in and was very stunning, thin and fit body with some amazing bolt ons that were IMO perfect for her type and size body, semi long dark hair and starry eyes. Lets just say a treat for the eyes if anything at all.

She led me to the table shower and was super cool and chatting while teasing and laughing quite a bit. She has what sounds like a "dumb laugh," but it works for her, makes it sexy.

Shower is done, back to the room, face down. Again chatting it up a bit. Her English is quite well, so very few words or phrases that stump her, so conversation is fairly easy going with her.

Massage was good pressure with some light feather touch here and there to tease it up.

On the flip, she does a light feather touch while positioning herself over junior for some personal BBBJ service while I DATY at her lovely lips and little brown eye, which I decided to tongue punch a few times. Her technique is nice, right amount of suction and tension.

She then repositioned for the Asian squat over me, very nice and tight. Was not expecting a BB session, but I treaded onward. A couple of changes, RCG and finally me standing with her laying legs up for the finish. Felt like I dropped a huge load as my legs buckled a bit.

Cleanup with a hot towel, and light massage on the legs and head and some good quality small talk afterward.

IMO, she is a very lovely girl, good looking and certainly enjoys what she does. If she doesn't, she should get the Oscar for best actress, but I don't believe she is acting one bit. She really does seem to enjoy her work and making sure her clients are satisfied.

Did say at one point, that I had heard about her, and she was really curious if she lived up to what I had heard, she did.

Will return for sure.

House fee 1 $, her tip 2 $. Maybe a little pricey then the average AMP, but well worth it.

You get what you pay for sometimes, and I definitely felt she was worth every cent.

Gl0987
12-10-19, 13:58
No she doesn't offer FS at all.

My experience was far greater than "just a massage". I DATY like a champ and BBBJ with hand finish on her tits. 2. 6 for the hour.

Be good to her gents and get the best of her. YMMV.Yea must be YMMV. Her previous ads have fluctuating prices. She must have gotten more press bc she wanted 2. 6 for hh, CBJ. I laughed.

DeadHeadChevy
12-10-19, 15:34
Back in town for a while for the Holidays before my next assignment (s) and figured I would partake in some relaxation therapy with the famous Cherry at KK. Very beautiful K girl, young and likes to have a good time, laughing, chatting and teasing.Just in case I am being too cryptic, KK is Know Knots, just a FYI.

WashDetail85
12-10-19, 15:54
I am looking for the cleanest, most professional parlor while I'm in town. If price didn't matter to you guys, who would you see and where? Would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

FsSdMon
12-10-19, 20:12
Just in case I am being too cryptic, KK is Know Knots, just a FYI.So was that $3 total for an HR / TableShower / Tip? I remembered that place was pricey but damn!! She is def worth it from when I visited.

I'm recalling that w / o the shower and 1/2 Hr price it was still $2.

Leroy2101
12-10-19, 22:10
Guys, I tried the search function and read back 50 pages, but I might not have the decoder ring for this place, what's the opinion / reviews on Ultimate Massage?

https://www.fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com/

Cockasians
12-10-19, 23:27
Back in town for a while for the Holidays before my next assignment (s) and figured I would partake in some relaxation therapy with the famous Cherry at KK. Very beautiful K girl, young and likes to have a good time, laughing, chatting and teasing.

Arrived without appointment and was really just hoping for the best, wasn't sure even if Cherry was still in the lineup, but she was.

Chatted with the MMS for a few as she lead me to the room and paid my 1 $ house fee for the hour.

Stripped down to get ready, wanted a table shower so to reassure to her that I was squeaky clean.

Cherry walks in and was very stunning, thin and fit body with some amazing bolt ons that were IMO perfect for her type and size body, semi long dark hair and starry eyes. Lets just say a treat for the eyes if anything at all.

She led me to the table shower and was super cool and chatting while teasing and laughing quite a bit. She has what sounds like a "dumb laugh," but it works for her, makes it sexy.

Shower is done, back to the room, face down. Again chatting it up a bit. Her English is quite well, so very few words or phrases that stump her, so conversation is fairly easy going with her.

Massage was good pressure with some light feather touch here and there to tease it up.

On the flip, she does a light feather touch while positioning herself over junior for some personal BBBJ service while I DATY at her lovely lips and little brown eye, which I decided to tongue punch a few times. Her technique is nice, right amount of suction and tension.

She then repositioned for the Asian squat over me, very nice and tight. Was not expecting a BB session, but I treaded onward. A couple of changes, RCG and finally me standing with her laying legs up for the finish. Felt like I dropped a huge load as my legs buckled a bit.

Cleanup with a hot towel, and light massage on the legs and head and some good quality small talk afterward.

IMO, she is a very lovely girl, good looking and certainly enjoys what she does. If she doesn't, she should get the Oscar for best actress, but I don't believe she is acting one bit. She really does seem to enjoy her work and making sure her clients are satisfied.

Did say at one point, that I had heard about her, and she was really curious if she lived up to what I had heard, she did.

Will return for sure.

House fee 1 $, her tip 2 $. Maybe a little pricey then the average AMP, but wel. it.

You get what you pay for sometimes, and I definitely felt she was worth every cent.Cherry does an amazing blow job where she places the condom on you without you realizing she did but I finding that you had BBFS hard to believe when it's all done, you know if there's a condom on. If you did, I am envious!

SdfitLife
12-11-19, 01:44
I am looking for the cleanest, most professional parlor while I'm in town. If price didn't matter to you guys, who would you see and where? Would be very much appreciated. Thank you!You're better off going to an independent in my opinion. If I had to pick a "spa" type environment, Cinder in Del Mar has put together a team full of stunners. There's something for everyone on that team.

fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com

AeroStartC
12-11-19, 03:15
You're better off going to an independent in my opinion. If I had to pick a "spa" type environment, Cinder in Del Mar has put together a team full of stunners. There's something for everyone on that team.

fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.comIs full service possible there? How about BBBJ, CIM. Beautiful girls.

DeadHeadChevy
12-11-19, 05:02
Cherry does an amazing blow job where she places the condom on you without you realizing she did but I finding that you had BBFS hard to believe when it's all done, you know if there's a condom on. If you did, I am envious!I know what you mean, have had several girls do the slip the condom on while it seems like they are doing a BBBJ, but I assure you there was none in the beginning, middle or end of our session.

I wasn't expecting it from her, but it did in fact happen.

I like to think it was my charm, but I think luck had a lot to do with it.

JackeRouac
12-11-19, 14:55
Is full service possible there? How about BBBJ, CIM. Beautiful girls.There's a lot of girls that have been through this place, and the recent stable seems to have lost touch with the service that Cinder used to expect. It's gone down hill a bit. It seems stupid, but little things like, they used to put your shoes away for you in the closet, used to draw the shower so it was warm by the time you undressed. Now there's so much traffic going through their that it feels rushed and much more mechanical. You can still find that service from past girls that are independent: Juliana and Tiffany in UTC and Victoria in Del Mar (same complex as Ultimate). Chloe is up in Laguna.

CapitanWoody
12-11-19, 21:12
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153575

If you have any info let me know.

Cockasians
12-11-19, 22:00
I know what you mean, have had several girls do the slip the condom on while it seems like they are doing a BBBJ, but I assure you there was none in the beginning, middle or end of our session.

I wasn't expecting it from her, but it did in fact happen.

I like to think it was my charm, but I think luck had a lot to do with it.I have known Cherry for ten years. First met her at Hana Spa then she rotated between there and Coco Spa, now closed down. Reunited at Know Knots and she is a Gem. I'm surprised to here he is giving BBBJ and BBFSCIP to a customer she just met. Congratulations on your charm DHC! I do not doubt your veracity because Im an ugly older man that loves Korean Spinners. However. In that decade, I have never been successful in convincing her to do either.YMMV I enjoy your post!

. I enjoy your post so keep up the reviews!

DeadHeadChevy
12-11-19, 23:44
I have known Cherry for ten years. First met her at Hana Spa then she rotated between there and Coco Spa, now closed down. Reunited at Know Knots and she is a Gem. I'm surprised to here he is giving BBBJ and BBFSCIP to a customer she just met. Congratulations on your charm DHC! I do not doubt your veracity because Im an ugly older man that loves Korean Spinners. However. In that decade, I have never been successful in convincing her to do either.YMMV I enjoy your post!

. I enjoy your post so keep up the reviews!I'm right there with you, most times even if extra menu options are available from a provider, they (typically) reserve those options for their return and steady customers.

Charm may have been a little help but in reality I think it was my long illustrious past with Knots. I've been going enough times to get the house fee waived a few times, I believe every 9th or 10th time according to the frequent flyer card. From there she saw that I saw Gina, Hanna, Lisa to name a few in the past. I'm quite sure the girls share war stories so maybe there were some footnotes in there about me, who knows.

Thanks for the compliment, try to keep my post relevant and informative but not too revealing sometimes.

RedIdIt
12-12-19, 00:30

If you have any info let me know.I see that she has big tits and looks tan and wearing a bikini in a few pics.

Slickdw
12-12-19, 00:41
What does the famous Lulu from you spa / massage look like? I stopped by the other day and the lady said her name Lulu, had a raspy voice (I checked she was a lady haha) but she gave an awesome BBBJCIM and rimmed me. The great part is while I was on my stomach she pulled my d* to the rear and gave me a BBBJ. No FS just BBBJ.

AeroStartC
12-12-19, 01:58
There's a lot of girls that have been through this place, and the recent stable seems to have lost touch with the service that Cinder used to expect. It's gone down hill a bit. It seems stupid, but little things like, they used to put your shoes away for you in the closet, used to draw the shower so it was warm by the time you undressed. Now there's so much traffic going through their that it feels rushed and much more mechanical. You can still find that service from past girls that are independent: Juliana and Tiffany in UTC and Victoria in Del Mar (same complex as Ultimate). Chloe is up in Laguna.Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Nsfw Batman
12-12-19, 02:49

If you have any info let me know.This post uses a well known volleyball player's pictures. So I think its fake. Beware, and always reverse image search on google.

EnfrontedGolem
12-12-19, 03:06
Surprised I don't see Ashley discussed at all here. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/46275.

Her body is insanely hot -- huge tits and huge ass. Has anyone managed to get anything extra?

Dream619
12-12-19, 03:44
Any info on blue sky in Clairemont?

MikeHammyHam
12-12-19, 07:31
What does the famous Lulu from you spa / massage look like? I stopped by the other day and the lady said her name Lulu, had a raspy voice (I checked she was a lady haha) but she gave an awesome BBBJCIM and rimmed me. The great part is while I was on my stomach she pulled my d* to the rear and gave me a BBBJ. No FS just BBBJ.Sounds awesome! What was the damage?

Marco19
12-12-19, 14:15
I'd appreciate it if anyone has some intel to share on this provider: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148920. This is a different Ashley than the one asked about earlier today.

Feel free to send a private message if you prefer.

Thanks for you help!

Marco.

Hydrate
12-12-19, 14:36
What are the perks of this spot kinda up street from where I'm at sorta haha.

Haven't been able to post in a long time, but thought I share a new place I ran into in Paradise Hills. I was grabbing a bite at McDonald's on corner of Paradise Valley Rd. And Woodman St. , saw that a new message place popped up called Paradise Message. I had to go in and check it out. A tall lady (for Asians) with a nice body was available. She gave a great 60 min message. The place is really clean as well. Since it is pretty close to where I live, and there are not many other options available in the area. I think I will definitely go back.

JackeRouac
12-12-19, 15:38
Surprised I don't see Ashley discussed at all here. https://sandiego.rubratings.com/46275.

Her body is insanely hot -- huge tits and huge ass. Has anyone managed to get anything extra?She is very voluptuous, I wouldn't say BBW, just super curvy, although kind of short. I haven't seen her in a while and she shares a place with Chelsea. Nice accommodations. Shower available. Good massage skill set. But oozing sensuality. I was able to get BBBJCIM and another Russian finish for the standard price of admission. Allows generous mutual touching.

J0K3R
12-12-19, 18:30
What does the famous Lulu from you spa / massage look like? I stopped by the other day and the lady said her name Lulu, had a raspy voice (I checked she was a lady haha) but she gave an awesome BBBJCIM and rimmed me. The great part is while I was on my stomach she pulled my d* to the rear and gave me a BBBJ. No FS just BBBJ.I was surprised because I heard she was back too I never got to try her. Curious to know if it really is her as well, since I heard she was stacked. I love them big, most AMP girls only have A or B cups. Heard Lulu had D cups.

Ada is very good though, I've only had her.

JayDwn
12-12-19, 18:45
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145463

Anyone have any experience with Kayla? Photos look great and rates sound good. Wondering what those rates include and if there are add-ons. Also, I've never had a massage in the North Park area. Wondering about the facilities, parking and privacy.

DeepMassage
12-12-19, 18:47
Lulu is great and the BJ move where she sucks you off while on you stomach is something she does. Sounds like that was her. I typically pay $40 for house and $100 for the BJ. It's worth it. Plus her massage is good so I usually do 1 hour massage for $60 but when in a pinch pay $40 for the half.

Sounds awesome! What was the damage?

JDome
12-12-19, 19:39
Any info on blue sky in Clairemont?No worth going. Stopped in about a year ago 2 times and very basic massage and mechanical ending.

Koolbeans
12-13-19, 03:07
I wanted a VIP massage treatment and texted Vianey. She said 2. 4 for hhr VIP and I said be there in 5. I arrived to a small building and parked in the back. She took me to a room with heated massage table and started her nice unscented lotion massage. She is probably 5-5. 2 with large B or C and great figure. Her skin was soft and she left me DATY, but did not offer any kissing. She was a great lay, but probably won't repeat as it seemed like we just didn't click. Not sure why I feel that way, but in this game YMMV. Good luck bros, treat them right, and stay safe!

SkateAllOversd
12-13-19, 15:18
Lulu is great and the BJ move where she sucks you off while on you stomach is something she does. Sounds like that was her. I typically pay $40 for house and $100 for the BJ. It's worth it. Plus her massage is good so I usually do 1 hour massage for $60 but when in a pinch pay $40 for the half.Where is you spa located? I called the number from google and they said there wasnt a lulu. Thanks!

DeadHeadChevy
12-13-19, 18:53
Over this week, stopped by Sunny Spa, think I got the name right. The one just a couple of doors down from KS Spa.

Shot from the hip and decided to drop by without an appointment, never needed one before and drew Lisa, I think.

I am bad with names at times and know like 9 Lisa's so I believe that was her name.

Short Korean girl, nice tiny little slender body, maybe 30 years old or so with semi long dark hair. Very cute wearing a sun dress sporting some tiny A cups. Hard to say, since she was wearing a padded bra. Very cute and super friendly.

Didn't go with the TS since I was nice and clean. Not even sure if they have one, I think they do but don't quote me 100% on that.

Used the restroom and returned and she was waiting in the room. Finished stripping down in front of her and laid down for my massage.

Massage was okay, good pressure at points but nothing to write home about. Light teasing at times and then pressure, teasing, pressure.

On the flip, good small talk, she has a very cute laugh🤭, and sort of right to business. I say sort of because she lightly grabbed junior and started lightly stroking while massage the berries with a light but sensual squeeze. Asked what I wanted and replied, everything I can get. Settled on price 2 $ and got right to it.

She hopped on top at first in RCG position but redirected her for the 69. She slipped on a hat and started chowing down on my tube steak tar tar, going deeper when I nibbled on her little hot bean. Continued DATY switching her to her back, loved the fact that she started spreading and rubbing her clit while giving subtle GPS directions to reach her "O" destination.

I think she squirted a little bit or she was burst a water pipe. Couldn't take anymore so started parting her lips with my meat stick while rubbing and pinching her bean until her legs twitched in an epileptic fit.

After that, She turned to doggie as I stood by the table injecting her repeatedly until I exploded hard. It came out so hard it must of stretched the hat a bit.

We switched, she cleaned me up with a hot towel and precedes to rub my thighs and legs. We started chatting again, talking about making girls cum, and she got super wet again. She laid back down and she started rubbing one out so I jumped back in with the DATY and helping her cum again. She must have cum several times, not patting myself on the back, because she did at least twice on her own.

Would repeat again and again. Tiny cute girl but full of fire power, a powder keg of sensuality for such a small package.

House fee was. 6 $ and I gave her 2 $, well worth it, so don't hate.

CurleOnes
12-14-19, 11:05
Any info on blue sky in Clairemont?Been there a few times, decent location and tried different girls. It just depends on what you are looking for. I just went there two days ago.

CurleOnes
12-14-19, 11:08
Any intel on where Lala went, I need her, PM if needed.

CurleOnes
12-14-19, 11:20
Called you Massage to check if Lulu was back, confirmed she was. Paid her a visit in the morning to take advantage of morning deal, forty for an hour. At first glance she is in her late 40's, maybe early 50's but Asians always look younger than they are so I am tacking on some years. She is thick but very friendly. Just like other have post she gives a nice massage and teases by sucking you while on your stomach. She spreads you and sucks that head really good. Once you flip she continues to suck you bare and man it feels amazing! She does a great job. If you want the extras she will oblige and jump on you. Personally, I prefer to have her lay on the edge of the table and just go to town pounding her. She can take it.

Slickdw
12-14-19, 11:50
40 to the house and 80 to her.

Sounds awesome! What was the damage?

Slickdw
12-14-19, 11:53
Try the place beside Cheetahs. I can not think of the name. Seen her twice she is a superstar. No is not on her list.

Any intel on where Lala went, I need her, PM if needed.

RChangDatyKing
12-15-19, 00:15
Does anyone have any recent intel for Sindy? She was pretty and had a banging body when I saw her several years ago.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157172

DeadHeadChevy
12-15-19, 02:09
Sorry ahead for the long review...

Made another trip to Rainbow in LG by the barber shop and Pizza Hut. Wasn't as fruitful as my last couple visits, but did manage to have a fairly decent time.

Only saw 2 girls working, the older lady who usually works the front desk and pushes the 4-hands and a younger girl, I want to say her name was yo-yo or something like that. She said it so fast it didn't register in my mind, so her name could be George for all I know.

She was kind of cute, not particularly my type per say, but fairly attractive. Hard to say because she was dressed down a bit and had on baggy clothes so could not make out her body to well. Her lower half was decent 'cause she had on stretch leggings of some type showing she had nice legs, ass was covered by the baggy shirt.

Went for the hour, really didn't care if any extras were available, just wanted decent massage and maybe a little ball and shaft play if the feeling felt right.

Massage was good, good pressure and somewhat good technique, so couldn't complain about that. Actually almost fell asleep on the table and drowned in my drool, she had me so relaxed.

On the flip, she started lightly rubbing my chest and slowly worked down to my business end, lightly grabbing it and asking with head motion if okay. Of course I was shocked and opposed to the notion that I was that easy, so I said sure.

She proceeded to get more lotion and positioned my hand on the small of her back. I rubbed her ass a bit, which felt very nice, then I moved upward to offer her my free amateur mammogram. I went under her shirt and got a few nice squeezes before she politely moved my hand out of her shirt. Obviously no lumps or she didn't care for UTC roaming.

OTC seemed to be fine, soI stuck with that to keep my little buddy happy and alert. It felt like she had some nice full C's under there with nice firmness.

Her technique was not jackhammer but for some reason was not getting the job done. Not her, most likely me, have had this issue before. So she goes to get a hot towel for cleanup and cleans me up good.

As she waits out by the front, I dubbed one out to take the edge off and left it in the towel. Got dressed and went to the front.

60 for the house and I gave her 60 for the effort. Would have given more if she had just let me pet her puppies or play with her kitten, but that didn't happen.

On a different note, some old dude was arguing about a coupon offer out in the front area. Really dude, you're going to argue over what sounded like a $15 price for a massage? I'm sure he was there for anything but a massage. Don't be a cheap ass.

Would return, but not expect much from her. Had a great time with the 4 hands with the other girls, just having trouble with their names at the time of writing this report. I did a review of them earlier, so check it out if you want. Titties in one hand and pussy in the other was the last time I had.

Good luck mongers. This one is good but not always a home run, but worth the risk.

CapitanWoody
12-15-19, 06:46
I went into rubmaps and it says that someone recently submitted a review for Michelles Spa, for what I knew it was closed. Do you guys happen to know anything? Has anyone gone recently?

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-michelles-spa-san-diego-ca-5890

JayDwn
12-15-19, 09:00
Does anyone have any recent intel for Sindy? She was pretty and had a banging body when I saw her several years ago.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157172I'd also love to know about Sindy.

RChang, would you guess the pics in that ad are real?

AeroStartC
12-15-19, 12:49
Sorry ahead for the long review...

Made another trip to Rainbow in LG by the barber shop and Pizza Hut. Wasn't as fruitful as my last couple visits, but did manage to have a fairly decent time.

Only saw 2 girls working, the older lady who usually works the front desk and pushes the 4-hands and a younger girl, I want to say her name was yo-yo or something like that. She said it so fast it didn't register in my mind, so her name could be George for all I know.

She was kind of cute, not particularly my type per say, but fairly attractive. Hard to say because she was dressed down a bit and had on baggy clothes so could not make out her body to well. Her lower half was decent 'cause she had on stretch leggings of some type showing she had nice legs, ass was covered by the baggy shirt.

Went for the hour, really didn't care if any extras were available, just wanted decent massage and maybe a little ball and shaft play if the feeling felt right.

Massage was good, good pressure and somewhat good technique, so couldn't complain about that. Actually almost fell asleep on the table and drowned in my drool, she had me so relaxed.

On the flip, she started lightly rubbing my chest and slowly worked down to my business end, lightly grabbing it and asking with head motion if okay. Of course I was shocked and opposed to the notion that I was that easy, so I said sure.

She proceeded to get more lotion and positioned my hand on the small of her back. I rubbed her ass a bit, which felt very nice, then I moved upward to offer her my free amateur mammogram. I went under her shirt and got a few nice squeezes before she politely moved my hand out of her shirt. Obviously no lumps or she didn't care for UTC roaming.

OTC seemed to be fine, soI stuck with that to keep my little buddy happy and alert. It felt like she had some nice full C's under there with nice firmness.

Her technique was not jackhammer but for some reason was not getting the job done. Not her, most likely me, have had this issue before. So she goes to get a hot towel for cleanup and cleans me up good.

As she waits out by the front, I dubbed one out to take the edge off and left it in the towel. Got dressed and went to the front.

60 for the house and I gave her 60 for the effort. Would have given more if she had just let me pet her puppies or play with her kitten, but that didn't happen.

On a different note, some old dude was arguing about a coupon offer out in the front area. Really dude, you're going to argue over what sounded like a $15 price for a massage? I'm sure he was there for anything but a massage. Don't be a cheap ass.

Would return, but not expect much from her. Had a great time with the 4 hands with the other girls, just having trouble with their names at the time of writing this report. I did a review of them earlier, so check it out if you want. Titties in one hand and pussy in the other was the last time I had.

Good luck mongers. This one is good but not always a home run, but worth the risk.Great report, thanks.

J0K3R
12-15-19, 15:20
So much traffic this morning I'm guessing from all these reports about Lulu.

She was booked from 8 am all the way till late afternoon. Was really needing a fix so I took the next one available.

Wendy gave a great massage and service only problem is no cover on me or there and she didn't want to go BB which is understandable, had to use seram wrap, which wasn't the best experience but lesson learned to always have one on me. I thought I would learn this lesson when leah from wild sakura offered me a lot more on the table but could not provide because we both didn't have cover.

Do all you guys bring cover just in case.

RChangDatyKing
12-15-19, 15:38
I'd also love to know about Sindy.

RChang, would you guess the pics in that ad are real?Yes, I believed the pictures are real. She's always used real pictures in the past. She looked like that 3 years ago, but we know some of these ladies sometimes use pictures from years past. My main interest is with her service. In her ad she indicated, open minded, playful, body to body, mutual touch, etc. Which I like.

SdfitLife
12-15-19, 17:40
I'm only 30 and I look a bit younger for my age. I tend to attract women in their early 20's (poor me right?) Anyways, I really enjoy mature providers late (30's to early 50's.) Maybe its just me but they always seem to be more accommodating than a lot of the younger providers. I recently saw Akemi (Yam-yam) and Sara (on them. Says she only works on athletic gents) I had a blast. I'm.

Always trying to add to my roster so if any of you gentleman have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

I'll post my reviews for the two ladies mentioned momentarily.

Thanks!

JamulSucks
12-15-19, 20:28
I'm only 30 and I look a bit younger for my age. I tend to attract women in their early 20's (poor me right?) Anyways, I really enjoy mature providers late (30's to early 50's.) Maybe its just me but they always seem to be more accommodating than a lot of the younger providers. I recently saw Akemi (Yam-yam) and Sara (on them. Says she only works on athletic gents) I had a blast. I'm.

Always trying to add to my roster so if any of you gentleman have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!I'm 24 and in the same boat. I love mature providers and it's increasingly difficult to find one that's worth the while. I like Alexi, https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155120 . I saw her once before she offered anything more than a regular nude rubdown. I've been wanting to see her again!

DeadHeadChevy
12-15-19, 21:32
Do all you guys bring cover just in case.I do because you never know and I'm not a kind of guy who wants to risk going BB with any girl I don't know well enough. Hell, I would probably still wrap it up just in case even if I knew the damn girl. I had the plastic wrap down before gets the job done but feels strange.

DeadHeadChevy
12-15-19, 21:37

Thanks!I saw YAM-Yam before I'm sure it's the same girl. Older but very fit Japanese with some surgical scarring on her belly which did not bother me one bit.

I thought she went back to Japan. Good to know she is back.

I don't mind younger girl from time to time but they always seems to rush more then the older girls. Not always but from my experience anyway.

Dream619
12-16-19, 10:36
I have been to various AMP and I am looking for a AMP that provides topless and nuru?

AmpFan09
12-16-19, 10:41
She is very voluptuous, I wouldn't say BBW, just super curvy, although kind of short. I haven't seen her in a while and she shares a place with Chelsea. Nice accommodations. Shower available. Good massage skill set. But oozing sensuality. I was able to get BBBJCIM and another Russian finish for the standard price of admission. Allows generous mutual touching.You will be more than happy. A fair amount bigger than I prefer but photos are pretty accurate. She is a business woman. Its a negotiation. I do not think there is anything she wouldn't do for the right price.

JayLake
12-16-19, 13:28
I saw YAM-Yam before I'm sure it's the same girl. Older but very fit Japanese with some surgical scarring on her belly which did not bother me one bit.

I thought she went back to Japan. Good to know she is back.
She only went back to Japan to visit for a time.

DeadHeadChevy
12-16-19, 13:58
She only went back to Japan to visit for a time.Good to hear.

As an independent and and a definite MILF IMO it's good to know she is still providing her services.

Always had a good session with her from the 1st time I saw her at her old place down in Hillcrest. What I like about her is that she definitely takes pride in making sure that you are happy and relaxed when you leave.

I know she has a daughter so didn't think about that when you said she went back to Japan 🇯127477; if that made any sense.

Will have to look her up again very soon, really enjoyed her.

DannyCarrillo
12-16-19, 16:58
What's the address I can't find it?

So much traffic this morning I'm guessing from all these reports about Lulu.

She was booked from 8 am all the way till late afternoon. Was really needing a fix so I took the next one available.

Wendy gave a great massage and service only problem is no cover on me or there and she didn't want to go BB which is understandable, had to use seram wrap, which wasn't the best experience but lesson learned to always have one on me. I thought I would learn this lesson when leah from wild sakura offered me a lot more on the table but could not provide because we both didn't have cover.

Do all you guys bring cover just in case.

SdfitLife
12-16-19, 20:05
After a few days of mismatched schedules, I was finally able to secure a session. Place was easy enough find. She's right in the center of mission valley. Complex is massive it's a bit of maze to get her place but she give good enough direction. Absolutely spotless incall. Not a speck of dirt inside the ambience from the candles and dim lighting were perfect. She looks exactly like her pics. MILF type Asian with a great set of bolt-ons. She has this cute lily toe voice and accent combo that I loved. She was wearing a thin form fitting dress so I knew exactly what her body looked like. She was warm and friendly from the beginning. We exchange a few niceties and she instructs me to get undressed. If I had to complain about one thing it would be about the lack of face hole on her table. This is really a preference thing more than anything since shoulders and next are usually pretty tight. I undress and she strips down to her birthday suit for the entirety of the massage. Great body for a woman in her mid to late 40's if I had to guess the massage was fantastic. I booked a 30 since it was first time and she was still able to cover my entire body throughly. I was expecting a standard HE on the flip but she asked me if it was okay to use protection. I said sure. She proceeds with a very slow and sensual CBJ. Lots of deepthroat and in no time at all I blow in the bag. She massages my chest and legs for a little while after and then asks if I would like a shower. I politely declined. I plan on booking 45 or an hr next time to see if she's will to hop in the shower with me. At 1. , I don't think anything registers as high on the value scale for me. She comes highly recommended.

RexHymen
12-16-19, 20:35
After a few days of mismatched schedules, I was finally able to secure a session. Place was easy enough find. She's right in the center of mission valley. Complex is massive it's a bit of maze to get her place but she give good enough direction. Absolutely spotless incall. Not a speck of dirt inside the ambience from the candles and dim lighting were perfect. She looks exactly like her pics. MILF type Asian with a great set of bolt-ons. She has this cute lily toe voice and accent combo that I loved. She was wearing a thin form fitting dress so I knew exactly what her body looked like. She was warm and friendly from the beginning. We exchange a few niceties and she instructs me to get undressed. If I had to complain about one thing it would be about the lack of face hole on her table. This is really a preference thing more than anything since shoulders and next are usually pretty tight. I undress and she strips down to her birthday suit for the entirety of the massage. Great body for a woman in her mid to late 40's if I had to guess the massage was fantastic. I booked a 30 since it was first time and she was still able to cover my entire body throughly. I was expecting a standard HE on the flip but she asked me if it was okay to use protection. I said sure. She proceeds with a very slow and sensual CBJ. Lots of deepthroat and in no time at all I blow in the bag. She massages my chest and legs for a little while after and then asks if I would like a shower. I politely declined. I plan on booking 45 or an hr next time to see if she's will to hop in the shower with me. At 1. , I don't think anything registers as high on the value scale for me. She comes highly recommended.Is it possible to get a little more info on Yam-Yam? Specifically how to find her and a link to what she looks like. Please. With oil on top:).

I tried searching the threads but the search yielded nothing, same with online, unless I want to join one of those other $ites that aren't as good and cost $$.

Any info greatly appreciated!

DeadHeadChevy
12-16-19, 20:57
After a few days of mismatched schedules, I was finally able to secure a session. Place was easy enough find. She's right in the center of mission valley. Complex is massive it's a bit of maze to get her place but she give good enough direction. Absolutely spotless incall. Not a speck of dirt inside the ambience from the candles and dim lighting were perfect. She looks exactly like her pics. MILF type Asian with a great set of bolt-ons. She has this cute lily toe voice and accent combo that I loved. She was wearing a thin form fitting dress so I knew exactly what her body looked like. She was warm and friendly from the beginning. We exchange a few niceties and she instructs me to get undressed. If I had to complain about one thing it would be about the lack of face hole on her table. This is really a preference thing more than anything since shoulders and next are usually pretty tight. I undress and she strips down to her birthday suit for the entirety of the massage. Great body for a woman in her mid to late 40's if I had to guess the massage was fantastic. I booked a 30 since it was first time and she was still able to cover my entire body throughly. I was expecting a standard HE on the flip but she asked me if it was okay to use protection. I said sure. She proceeds with a very slow and sensual CBJ. Lots of deepthroat and in no time at all I blow in the bag. She massages my chest and legs for a little while after and then asks if I would like a shower. I politely declined. I plan on booking 45 or an hr next time to see if she's will to hop in the shower with me. At 1. , I don't think anything registers as high on the value scale for me. She comes highly recommended.Yes, good review and it brought back memories of the times with her.

The 1st few times, were just about the same as you described then the one time she hopped on top RCG after bagging junior and went to town. Did not know FS was on the menu until that point not that I was disappointed before.

Like I said before she provide very good service and she is friendly but sensual making the experience that much more enjoyable.

Now I'm jealous and want to schedule another session with her very soon maybe after the holiday season.

Like you said her jumping in the shower with you was always an added bonus.

SdfitLife
12-16-19, 21:59
Any info greatly appreciated!Search for akemi on rubratings.

CapitanWoody
12-17-19, 00:48
Search for akemi on rubratings.Are you talking about this lady?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149809

I've been trying to contact her for days now, however she has not responded. I have called and texted her and nothing. Any help?

Marco19
12-17-19, 13:56
Are you talking about this lady?

I've been trying to contact her for days now, however she has not responded. I have called and texted her and nothing. Any help?Yes that's her. Be patient if you want to see her, she doesn't always respond quickly and given the time of year she might me busy with other things.

Dream619
12-17-19, 14:09
Any info on Joy spa. It says there are model lineups and Latins there.

DeadHeadChevy
12-17-19, 15:17
Yes that's her. Be patient if you want to see her, she doesn't always respond quickly and given the time of year she might me busy with other things.It's been a while since I've seen her but definitely want to again.

I want to say it's been about 2 to 2 1/2 years since I first saw her and close to a year since my last.

Like the previous poster said the pics are her true and true. Not the typical fake or downloaded pics from the web. Some may be a little older (haven't looked at all) but she still looks the same she holds up well.

Her customer base has probably grown quite a bit so yes be patient she was always good at returning calls.

Just curious, what are her current rates for hour session. You can pm me if you don't want to publish to all.

Thanks in advance.

Gibson Chet
12-17-19, 19:13
Are you talking about this lady?

I've been trying to contact her for days now, however she has not responded. I have called and texted her and nothing. Any help?Long time member, first time poster. Just moved to sunny San Diego a couple of months ago. Saw the reviews and figured I'd try my luck this morning. Was able to schedule a 30 minute session for later in the afternoon. Just got back and have to agree with the reviews for the most part.

Her office / apartment is in Mission Valley. A bit of a maze but she gives good directions to get you there.

The office / apt while clean, was cold (she had a little space heater plugged up) and smelled of marijuana. (She apologized for smoking before our session).

She herself is of sweet demeanor. Mid to late 40's, decent body with bolt-ons. I would rate her as a 6.

Got undressed and hopped on the table. She disrobed completely from the start. I was checking her out in the mirror and she apologized for the scar on her stomach, saying she had cancer in the past. I told her that I'm happy she was able to beat it!

Massage was ok. Oil was used and was pretty typical. Nothing special but done with effort.

After a few minutes, she grabs a towel to wipe off the oil and proceeds to do a couple body slides. Then tells me that's all she has time for in a half-hour appointment and asks me to flip over.

On the flip, she asks if it's ok if she uses protection or if I simply wanted a HJ. I give her the ok and she proceeds to put it on with her mouth and suck deep for a few minutes. With my hands roaming and teasing her thighs, she asks "would you like FS?" I say sure and she proceeds to RCG until I pop. Not bad for the first visit!

All in all, a good experience but the weed smell and cold room did deter. Hey, it's not a perfect world. Great value for the buck for sure!

Ryangel6
12-17-19, 23:19
Any luck with AMP that have Latina masseuse?

I saw online post about some places. I want to try out, but want to see if anyone has cross paths with one, thanks.

HalfAchub
12-18-19, 00:47
Any info on Joy spa. It says there are model lineups and Latins there.Went there twice early this year. Had this nice thick Latina, Lidya, Lilya? Looks 8, service 7. 5. Damage $$ for half. I hate haggling to be honest. Girl had booty for days. Not sure who's there now.

HalfAchub
12-18-19, 01:01
Try the place beside Cheetahs. I can not think of the name. Seen her twice she is a superstar. No is not on her list.I second that motion. Checked it out Saturday night and man! Was Not disappointed. Definitely the best bang for the buck I've had in a while. A little Bush never stopped me LOL. Props for the tip man.

DeepMassage
12-18-19, 14:23
Seeking a solid therapeutic massage to help with sore back followed by a world class BBBJCIM. The kind of blowjob you think about for days. Any recommendations on hidden gems that you may know? Feel free to PM me. I may have intel to share as well although I've posted recommendations on the public board as well.

Tijuaniko
12-18-19, 15:21
Anyone have any experience / reports on Sweet Ivy?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154292

Looked her up in the forum and got nothing back. I'd appreciate any feedback.

SdfitLife
12-18-19, 15:38
Anyone have any experience / reports on Sweet Ivy?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154292

Looked her up in the forum and got nothing back. I'd appreciate any feedback.Her reviews are mixed which has kept me away. I have a thing for big pink nips on brown skin so I'd love to see her. Maybe someone here will roll the dice.

Tijuaniko
12-19-19, 00:26
Her reviews are mixed which has kept me away. I have a thing for big pink nips on brown skin so I'd love to see her. Maybe someone here will roll the dice.We should flip a coin and let fate decide who reports back.

Any idea what sort of services are offered and what additional costs there might be?

Tijuaniko
12-19-19, 19:16
Drove by Alexa Spa (J Spa) on Ronson today. Any word on recent activity here?

Erebus
12-20-19, 00:40
I visited A Spa on Mercury recently and was taken care of by Lulu. I went here because of reports of staff younger than the usual MILFS I see in these places. Lulu is young and pretty. The downside of young and pretty seems to be lack of skill. She was amusing to chat with, but she left me sore in the wrong places. Also, she is generous with the time. Makes up for the places where I have paid for an hour and got 40 minutes.

Slickdw
12-20-19, 12:04
No problem man. I had to take a break was going to often LOL.

I second that motion. Checked it out Saturday night and man! Was Not disappointed. Definitely the best bang for the buck I've had in a while. A little Bush never stopped me LOL. Props for the tip man..

HorneyDog1C
12-20-19, 17:37
I've saw Yam yam when she was in La Mesa. Very hot MILF who strives to please. Our session started BJ, went to 69, then cowgirland reverse then BJ again to finish. Cleaned up together then left very pleased. She is a legend.

DeadHeadChevy
12-20-19, 19:41
I've saw Yam yam when she was in La Mesa. Very hot MILF who strives to please. Our session started BJ, went to 69, then cowgirland reverse then BJ again to finish. Cleaned up together then left very pleased. She is a legend.Yes, that sounds like her. Well I mean I know it's her. It may be a routine for her but she makes you feel like what she is doing is just for you.

Being an older girl you would think that she would have let herself go but she keeps her body nice and tight. She has a daughter who I believe is a teen, so even after popping out a kid years ago, she still has that tight fit body.

For those that have not been with her, she did go through and beat colon cancer so she has some scarring on her stomach. With that said it has never bothered me. Her personality, openness and eagerness to please makes it like you don't even see them. She is a very sweet MILF for sure.

MikeHall
12-20-19, 20:42
Yes, that sounds like her. Well I mean I know it's her. It may be a routine for her but she makes you feel like what she is doing is just for you.

Being an older girl you would think that she would have let herself go but she keeps her body nice and tight. She has a daughter who I believe is a teen, so even after popping out a kid years ago, she still has that tight fit body.

For those that have not been with her, she did go through and beat colon cancer so she has some scarring on her stomach. With that said it has never bothered me. Her personality, openness and eagerness to please makes it like you don't even see them. She is a very sweet MILF for sure.Where is Yam Yam now?

WilliamHJ
12-21-19, 05:35
Looking for a young, cute spinner. Ideally decent English. Is Pine still the spot?

GBalindo606
12-21-19, 07:33
Hay been lurking on the site for a while first time post. Visited Erma Massage. It's in a SCRIPPS hospital office complex In Mira Mesa Close to Angel Massage. Walked in was greeted by a young short petite asain women. Asked me how long of a massage I want. I say 30 since it was my first visit there. Says itll be about a 20 min waite. Okay I leave for a bit come back same girl leads me to my room. She starts what was a very nice massage. She really small so she would cradle on my back with her kneed and stretch my arms out. Never any pressure were her knees were felt very relaxing. No real tease during the massage felt up her skirt when it was in reach. Once the flip came she does the usual leg and thigh thing. Kept the towel on almost the whole time. She finally removes it and starts a nice slow rub on my dick to get it up. We settle on a BJ and she strips of her clothes. She had some C bolt ons Might be what some people want but her nipples were really nice when sucked on. The BJ was pretty good she didn't resist much when I tried to make her go a little deeper. Tried to feel on her pussy but wouldn't budge. Look perfectly Trimmed and amazing. Finally busted from the head she cleaned me up rubbed next to me for a bit and got clothed. Name was Maggie she said she was about 26 or so. Really good English. Was looking to buy a place of her own gave me her number if I see any for rent signs. Nice girl probably willing to have some fun for the right price. $1. Total for half hour and CBJ.

Also I hope this isn't to long tryin figure out the right way to do things. But I'm looking for any info on Linda last saw her at Flanders in Augest or September said she was going to LA. She was real cute young girl super bubbly nice thick toned body. Wondering if anyone knows were she's at or has her info would appreciate it.

HorneyDog1C
12-21-19, 08:58
Down this thread is her link in rub ratings under the name Akemi. Not adept at copying the link but easy to find. I believe she's in Mission Valley now. I agree she makes you feel special and I was sure to let her know the scaring didn't matter a bit as I kissed and licked every square inch of her I could. I'm sure that made her even more eager to please all the way to playing in the shower at the end. Yeah I'm going to have to see her again soon. Too many women too little cash. LOL.

RonJohny
12-21-19, 18:13
Looking for a young, cute spinner. Ideally decent English. Is Pine still the spot?Went to pine a couple days after thanksgiving. It was my first time and couldn't have be more pleased. I live in Temecula, but decided to take a trip down south. Went in and was greeted by an older woman. She asked the usual"had I been there before"questions. She said it was 60 for the half, but I didn't care. Paid and got my room. Had a mid 20's girl and it was not disappointing. Great place, will return.

Rancher Bob
12-22-19, 07:18
Saw Linda at Mesa Ridge last month. Great girl with a hot body and great service. Very nice time and will repeat.

RChangDatyKing
12-22-19, 10:04
Has anyone seen Leilani? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/120364

AeroStartC
12-22-19, 13:53
I posted this the other day in the Escort Section by mistake. It should have been here.

Stopped by a new (about two months) opening today near 70th St and ECB, Opted for a 30 min session. Cute girl was at the counter, and eventually came in the room, looked American, but was from China. Massage was very basic, maybe she was just new. Standard rub and tug with a little UTC feel, but that was it. A Hand Job was all that Jr received today, and I doubt that it will improve on a first time visit. Older, very thin Mamasan, was there, and investment was. 4 and. 4. Not at the top of my list, but will do in a pinch.

PnwGuy74
12-22-19, 14:13
I'm visiting from the Pacific Northwest. Is there any place that features Latina therapists?

MikeHall
12-22-19, 15:33
Anyone have any experience with this Bella girl?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038

Pain2019
12-22-19, 22:18
Anyone have any experience with this Bella girl?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038She definitely looks Hot 🥵!

OwlDreamz23
12-23-19, 00:43
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153832

Goes by the name Zeda and really piqued by the porn star angle. Anyone taken the plunge or knows what her industry name is?

JackeRouac
12-23-19, 12:03

Goes by the name Zeda and really piqued by the porn star angle. Anyone taken the plunge or knows what her industry name is?Couple of masturbation videos under the name Zeda J. Cute girl, not sure about services.

JackeRouac
12-23-19, 12:29
I'm visiting from the Pacific Northwest. Is there any place that features Latina therapists?Ada.

Sofia.

Eveline.

Vianey.

All sexy Latinas that work in the Old Town / Fashion Valley area. Each have different numbers but work from same location. Search RR, pretty easy to find their ads.

Jholt812
12-23-19, 16:01
Any report on Bella Morena? She was around for a while. Dropped off the scene then came back on briefly this past summer.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/sexy-chocolate-bunny-here-for-you/8204049.html

NudeBeachPerv
12-24-19, 18:13

Goes by the name Zeda and really piqued by the porn star angle. Anyone taken the plunge or knows what her industry name is?If you do a slight variation on the spelling, Zeyda, many videos will come up:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1796295047

I think she has attended a few of Pervy Sage XXX's parties in Newport Beach / LA. Unsure if someone is using the pics or if it is her.

BlueSkyBlue
12-24-19, 23:36
I've been back in San Diego the last couple of days and all my God please enjoy this while you can compared to The craptacular hot mess that is the current situation San Jose, this is really is awesome.

To be fair I have a number of regulars that I can still go visit when I’m here in America’s finest city but I've also visited one to two parlors every day since I've been here.

Part of the climate of fear of a intrusive city government shutting down massage parlors leads to a climate of fear and intimidation that leaves those few remaining providers still in business with a paranoid suspicious mindset while offering a rushed and piss poor quality of service while demanding an amazingly unrealistic tip request for the quality of services provided.

In San Jose is that there's really no incentive to write reviews but at least today freedom reigns in San Diego and I can proudly write about at least one of a couple of adventures I've had so far. Yes always there's a few favorites I do not review that I naturally ran to those first.

Leisure spa (fifi).

Located on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard near convoy.

Decent parking lot and a very looking decent spa as I walked in, I was immediately greeted at the front desk where I paid $40 for one hour house fee.

Was shown to the room by cici, she speaks good English and is a short petite and very sweet 30's something Chinese girl.

A few lingering caresses as she ran her hands on my chest and I was hoping she'd come back to the room after I got undressed. I really wanted a good massage and table shower after the horrible crap massage service I get in San Jose area, this was really great to just go into a nice massage room and get a pretty decent rub without the same feeling of anxiety and distrust.

When FiFi (my provider) came in the room it was clear she didn't speak much English but she had a warm smile and a good cheerful nature. Standing a little over 5 foot she's got a little bit of a belly but overall pretty good shape for what I guess to be a 40 something Asian female. Not super hot but definitely not horrible. She wears her make up well and has a pretty cute face, But was overall fairly quiet and proceeded to oil up my legs and shoulders doing some light stretching and compression before she started into a good firm massage.

Using her arms and elbows she manage to work deep and spend a lot of time on my lower back and the side of my ass. When she got to my leg she could see they were pretty tight and spend a lot more time on my calf muscles are well. Overall her steady smooth rhythm and good use her pressure felt pretty great.

Eventually she left the room to get a hot towel and after thoroughly wiping my balls and ass (even though she hadn't really massage them) it was time for turnover.

She started at the head and gave me some good scalp massage, working away around my forehead. I reached my arm up and started running my hands down her side so she leaned forward and kind of ground her tits in my face. I reached up and what felt like some pretty nice natural large b cup but it was through the padding (over the clothes) but they felt good anyway.

Even though out the whole massager was no towel when I was face down, she'd thrown a light cover over my groin and as she move down my legs her hands were running closer to closer but didn't quite make contact the first pass around. As she switch sides the contact got a lot more directive soon she was circling over the top of my grind pushing down onto the edge of my cock it really started to be a blur I've been enjoying the smooth flowing rhythm so much that she started squeezing on me holding it long and slow. I had a really strong release just from the slow steady pressure of her gripping onto my cock. No furious jackhammer was required.

Quick cleanup and then after the table shower where she proceeded to thoroughly wash all the oil off my body and spend a lot of time on my ass and balls on the turnover in the table shower I definitely got a good cleaning and left feeling very relaxed.

Back to the room where she came in almost right away while I was getting dressed she was fixing the sheets and help me put my shirt on. She took the time to wish me a Merry Christmas (OK she needs a lot more practice but it was cute) and I tipped her $50 and had her walk me arm and arm out the door.

BlueSkyBlue
12-25-19, 11:47
Just remember to be kind and have a peaceful holiday.

AmpChamp
12-26-19, 16:57
Hello all,

My wife and I are interested in a couples massage with possible extras for me. I know some providers are not on for another girl being there. Does anyone know something in San Diego that will accommodate this.

AbcLike123
12-26-19, 17:33
Brazilian girl, I've seen her ads for a while. Anyone visited her? No reviews on RR so hoping you guys have some intel.

BlueSkyBlue
12-26-19, 17:38
Rub maps is showing Santos Asian spa as closed, can anybody confirm if this is true.

MartinMars14
12-26-19, 17:42
Check your pm.I'd appreciate the rates and finishes details as well please.

Thanks in advance.

RChangDatyKing
12-26-19, 19:00
Rub maps is showing Santos Asian spa as closed, can anybody confirm if this is true.I have not personally been to see to confirm, but an AMP owner told me about a month ago that the Santos Spa business was up for sale.

Tijuaniko
12-26-19, 19:52
Just wanted to remind you all that Eva, formerly of Z, is in La Mesa and about as great as she's ever been. She asked not to post details, so I won't.

BlueSkyBlue
12-26-19, 20:13
I've called twice to make an appointment and she was all booked up the two times I tried in The last few days.

She is a great provider and I even drove out to the new location that she's at (doesn't look like there's a lot of parking) but I naïvely assumed I could arrange an appointment but unfortunately I just didn't want to wait three hours or more before she was available.

Call ahead she's worth it, just plan your trip and don't be like me and try to walk in 🙄.

Just wanted to remind you all that Eva, formerly of Z, is in La Mesa and about as great as she's ever been. She asked not to post details, so I won't.

SuchaDilf
12-27-19, 10:17
Brazilian girl, I've seen her ads for a while. Anyone visited her? No reviews on RR so hoping you guys have some intel.Saw her, she is cute nice athletic body and boobs.

Sensual but a legitimately good massage.

BlueSkyBlue
12-27-19, 12:04
Everything inside is being ripped out. It's gone.

Really sad to see it go. Even though I didn't write many reviews about the place, I definitely had good times there.

I have not personally been to see to confirm, but an AMP owner told me about a month ago that the Santos Spa business was up for sale.

Tijuaniko
12-27-19, 14:18
I concur. With someone this highly regarded and popular, it's imperative to always call and check for availability. I like to call early in the morning to ensure I get the time I'm looking for. I've been fortunate to not have been turned away by her yet for being too busy but that's really just a matter of luck.

I've called twice to make an appointment and she was all booked up the two times I tried in The last few days.

She is a great provider and I even drove out to the new location that she's at (doesn't look like there's a lot of parking) but I navely assumed I could arrange an appointment but unfortunately I just didn't want to wait three hours or more before she was available.

Call ahead she's worth it, just plan your trip and don't be like me and try to walk in 🙄.

Dialect
12-27-19, 16:28
Great hard massage if you want a good rub before the tug.

Great tug, not quite fully nude, pulled her top and pants down.

Russian by request.

Doesn't complain about tip (40/40).

Have not and could not convince her for oral or FS over the past 5 years:

I've had decent success getting FS from are&t places over enough time but this one won't crack.

EH09M3
12-27-19, 16:44
Ada.

Sofia.

Eveline.

Vianey.

All sexy Latinas that work in the Old Town / Fashion Valley area. Each have different numbers but work from same location. Search RR, pretty easy to find their ads.And don't forget Lucy!

HorneyDog1C
12-27-19, 18:00
In Oceanside on Coast Highway on the 24th. Saw Pretty as in Pretty Woman she said. A little chunky but all over so shape still looked good. Massage from top to bottom both sides. I liked it got the kinks out and felt good, rubbing a bit when I could. Only would do HJ but freat technique. UTC feeling nipples and slit. No FIV allowed though. Blew in her hands and got hot towels and removed the oil. Gave me a personal card, said her real name is Barbara. . 6 for an hour and. 6 to her. Told her extra. 2 was for Christmas. She was fine with it. Maybe repeat if in the area.

Dctex99
12-27-19, 23:47
In Oceanside on Coast Highway on the 24th. Saw Pretty as in Pretty Woman she said. A little chunky but all over so shape still looked good. Massage from top to bottom both sides. I liked it got the kinks out and felt good, rubbing a bit when I could. Only would do HJ but freat technique. UTC feeling nipples and slit. No FIV allowed though. Blew in her hands and got hot towels and removed the oil. Gave me a personal card, said her real name is Barbara. . 6 for an hour and. 6 to her. Told her extra. 2 was for Christmas. She was fine with it. Maybe repeat if in the area.Or does it have a new name? Mixed action always in Oceanside!

FlyingVfr
12-28-19, 02:07
One of my 2-3 top favorite masseuses was Su at Sun C Spa in Mission Valley. She was average in looks but she had a thing for older guys like me that made her a real treat for me. We traded phone numbers a few months ago which worked great for setting appointments where I was assured she'd be there and knew I was one of her regulars. So I started texting her several days ago and called but it immediately went to voice mail. Does anyone know her and if she's just temporarily left to visit family in China or similar?

I called Sun C today to ask but the woman I spoke to didn't understand English well enough to know I was wanting to know if Su still worked there.

It'd be great if anyone else knows Su and knows what happened with her. Thanks in advance.

HorneyDog1C
12-28-19, 04:35
My bad, it's Ocean Day Spa across from O'Rielly's. Also typo on great technique which she did. A kind of smooth and silky feeling very similar to being inside. Got me off pretty quick which is rare for me. Like I wrote, for just a HJ I've seen worse.

YuyuyuLast
12-28-19, 12:06
Anybody know anything about angel massage in South San Diego.

JoseChino
12-28-19, 13:25
Hello guys.

I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bd2da7f1d09f

Do you know which one is it or something similar please help the brother out.

Thank you.

ZReelman
12-28-19, 14:27
Hello guys.

I've been looking for a full service Latina massage parlor like the one in this link.

Thank you.Dude, go 20 minutes south and you will find plenty of Latina massage joints.

JTug235
12-28-19, 15:23
Hello guys.

Thank you.Not 100% sure because I haven't been there but based on my research I believe that's moon spa in Mission George. Formerly VIP spa. Girl's name "Sofia".

NudeBeachPerv
12-28-19, 15:28
Hello guys.

Thank you.I've seen those "Vicious Ortiz" videos before and I think they were posted here before. I am also guessing that these are either someone collecting videos from various sites or releasing their own videos. Due to the lighting, I am guessing these are professional porn actresses doing "gonzo" style stuff. So I'm guessing this isn't footage "from a local parlor". Also, the guy is clickbait as hell. He titled one of his vid's Robert Kraft and it is most certainly not...

NudeBeachPerv
12-28-19, 15:45
Decided to roll the dice and check this place out as I had time to kill. Couldn't remember the reports specifically but remembered that there was activity at this place. I paid $50 for the half hour and drew Candy. Older woman but figured. Whatever, already here. Her massage was pathetic at best. Think she was falling asleep as I kept hearing her yawn. After playing with my package for a few minutes she asked if I wanted everything for 160. I laughed and said no thank you. Then she asked about a BJ for 120 or HJ for 60. In a weak moment I offered 120 for everything and she to my total surprise said no and would not budge. I told her there was no way I would pay more than that and that she could just continue the massage if that wasn't good enough. She didn't respond and about 22 minutes into the 30 minutes she said all done goodbye. Normally for a massage I would tip something but that was just horrible and I just walked out. The receptionist could tell I wasn't happy and asked if anything was wrong and I just kept walking out the door. Definitely won't go back there and just wanted to save anybody else the trouble in case this is consistent with their service.Walked by this place as I was grabbing a drink with a friend at the nearby Aero Club.

My curiosity was piqued, but I guess it's not worth a visit.

BlueSkyBlue
12-28-19, 16:12
Lights are off and no body is home.

FunTimes2019
12-28-19, 17:35
Lights are off and no body is home.Ah crap! I was just there last week and everything seemed fine. I really hope it's just due to a staffing issue. One of my favorite places to visit.