PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

Technical69
08-29-19, 04:20
Anyone know if Sindy is still around? She used to be at MO, and later moved on along with Sammy.

Stupitt
08-29-19, 12:05
And a church.Can't be worse than A Spa I think. At the corner of Mercury and Ronson suite D. There's some sort of AA meeting or church group that meets right next door and there are always people outside. I don't enjoy walking past them, then 30 min later walking past them again with weak legs. .

Thanks for confirming the location, I'll definitely check it out.

Ronald9
08-29-19, 12:53
Anyone know if Sindy is still around? She used to be at MO, and later moved on along with Sammy.She is. She retired for a while but has been back for at least a few months. I haven't seen her since she got back but here's the listing.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/139683

JakolMuna
08-29-19, 15:20
I used to see the famous Lulu here until she moved on, do you know the names of any current providers at you that offer similar top notch backside service? I tried to PM but your inbox was full.Drove by last Friday morning to check out talent. Girls were not attractive enough to remember there names. First girl I saw had a beer belly and ask if anyone else working and 2nd chick was to old looking. Since I was around that area decided to go check out the other you place and chick was also not good looking and look really angry like I took the last popeyes chicken sandwich.

RChangDatyKing
08-29-19, 18:17
I was at SDSU for an event and decided to visit Unique Massage (old Michelle's Spa location). I drew Sophia.

When Sophia entered the room she immediately dimmed the lights to where it was almost pitched dark. Her English was okay, and asked what pressure I wanted. I told her where my trouble spots were and told her medium to deep pressure. Her massage was okay. Before the flip she did some light touch on my butt, but no teasing of junior or the boys. After a quick wipe to remove the oil off my back she asked for me to flip. She put the sheets over junior and started working on my stomach. I tried to get a good look at Sophia but couldn't really see her face because it was so dark. Her body was a little too heavy for my taste. When she started working on my legs she brushed up on junior several times and got his attention. She then pointed to him and asked if I wanted junior massaged. Sophia had on a summer dress and allowed mutual touching. She was also okay with FIV. HJ was a bit mechanical but she got the job done. She then got some warm towels and cleaned me up. Sophia waited for me in the lobby with some water. I got a good look at her face and would rate her maybe a 3. She is probably in her early to mid 50's.

On the way out I made eyes contact with a decent looking MILF in a short summer dress. Manager told me her name is CiCi and asked if I wanted a massage with her. LOL. I will try CiCi this weekend and will report back. If anyone has any intel on CiCi that would be appreciated.

FunTimes2019
08-29-19, 19:23
I was at SDSU for an event and decided to visit Unique Massage (old Michelle's Spa location). I drew Sophia.

When Sophia entered the room she immediately dimmed the lights to where it was almost pitched dark. Her English was okay, and asked what pressure I wanted. I told her where my trouble spots were and told her medium to deep pressure. Her massage was okay. Before the flip she did some light touch on my butt, but no teasing of junior or the boys. After a quick wipe to remove the oil off my back she asked for me to flip. She put the sheets over junior and started working on my stomach. I tried to get a good look at Sophia but couldn't really see her face because it was so dark. Her body was a little too heavy for my taste. When she started working on my legs she brushed up on junior several times and got his attention. She then pointed to him and asked if I wanted junior massaged. Sophia had on a summer dress and allowed mutual touching. She was also okay with FIV. HJ was a bit mechanical but she got the job done. She then got some warm towels and cleaned me up. Sophia waited for me in the lobby with some water. I got a good look at her face and would rate her maybe a 3. She is probably in her early to mid 50's.

On the way out I made eyes contact with a decent looking MILF in a short summer dress. Manager told me her name is CiCi and asked if I wanted a massage with her. LOL. I will try CiCi this weekend and will report back. If anyone has any intel on CiCi that would be appreciated.Great report! Was this a standard 40/40 rub and tug?

RChangDatyKing
08-29-19, 19:42
Thank you!

It's interesting when I contacted her to inquire about scheduling an appointment she was very quick to respond back. After seeing your info that her pictures are fake I sent her a text to inquire about her fake pictures and asked if she looks anything like the pictures in her ad. It's been crickets and I have not heard back from her since.Looks like DaDa is posting new pictures. LOL.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148724

RChangDatyKing
08-29-19, 21:50
Great report! Was this a standard 40/40 rub and tug?

Yes, Unique Massage is a standard $40/hour house fee AMP. I’m not sure if anything more than a rub and tug is offered here.

RChangDatyKing
08-30-19, 16:08
Any information on Jussara35 is greatly appreciated. Some reviews on her shows rates of $200, $300 and $400. She advertises $200/ hr. Is there an extended menu? FS?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144626

Vython
08-31-19, 02:51
Been here 3 times and it was clear management is making staff operate by some sense of caution.

1st time had an older pretty lady, probably in her 40's who did a phenomenal job at a hard massage. No nonsense and was professional. Left the door slightly open, covered my eyes when she had to lean on me etc.

2nd time, I had CiCi (every massage place has a cici) She had a nice summer dress and is pretty. Lot of touch and allowed hands in skirt and over the legs. Stopped me from any access up top.

Gave a good tease but no extras. She said I can help myself (which I wasn't interested in).

When there a 3rd time and asked for Cici hoping she'd open up for a repeat customer. Same as 2nd time. Lot of touch but no extras.

HalfAchub
08-31-19, 11:43
Yes, Unique Massage is a standard $40/hour house fee AMP. Im not sure if anything more than a rub and tug is offered here.True. I was there a few months ago hoping they still had the same menu as Michelle's which I had visited a few years ago. I drew a short pudgy woman who I remember had a cute face. Body rub was meh but her HJ skills were top notch. She used light oil but yeah standard 40/40 AMP.

Sethk
09-01-19, 02:53
Any information on Jussara35 is greatly appreciated. Some reviews on her shows rates of $200, $300 and $400. She advertises $200/ hr. Is there an extended menu? FS?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144626She's an absolute sweetheart, and gives an AMAZING rub. Honestly, one of the best I've ever had (I enjoy a deeper tissue style rub) she does some fun teasing before the flip, and likes to guide your hands to where she wants you to touch her. Nothing extra except a bit of fiv, but well worth the visit for how good of a rub and how sensual she is.

RChangDatyKing
09-01-19, 10:27
She's an absolute sweetheart, and gives an AMAZING rub. Honestly, one of the best I've ever had (I enjoy a deeper tissue style rub) she does some fun teasing before the flip, and likes to guide your hands to where she wants you to touch her. Nothing extra except a bit of fiv, but well worth the visit for how good of a rub and how sensual she is.Thank you, Sethk. I thought people were keeping her a secret. LOL.

I love my Asian providers, but sometimes I have this urge for big boobs and nice round butt.

Vega1987
09-01-19, 14:35
Haven't heard much on that area. Been at 1 a few months ago where they still do TS and offer 4 hands for 100. A HJ was 100 also but that was with 4 hands.

HippyHippyShak
09-01-19, 16:14
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149221

JDome
09-01-19, 16:26
Had to check out and see what lusk was all about. Stopped in for 30 min massage with Wendy very sexy looking lady. Massage lasted about 2-4 minutes. Then she was naked and have fun. She was very willing and a fun time but unfortunately I fired early!!

MikeJohns
09-01-19, 16:36
Hello all. Visiting from Boston and will be staying on Coronado for a few weeks. I'm reading forum but haven't been seeing much about golden touch which was recommended by a friend. Pm welcome. Mike.

SDboyy
09-01-19, 16:43
She's an absolute sweetheart, and gives an AMAZING rub. Honestly, one of the best I've ever had (I enjoy a deeper tissue style rub) she does some fun teasing before the flip, and likes to guide your hands to where she wants you to touch her. Nothing extra except a bit of fiv, but well worth the visit for how good of a rub and how sensual she is.Thanks! Does she provide B. S. ? Or fetish.

Her rates kind of high compare to what on her list and you are experience with her, I have my eyes on her for some time, she looks like SAMARA same and very close style, I think they're relatives!

JimmyFloyd63
09-01-19, 20:43
Does anyone know what happened to Candy from Asian Angel on University Ave. ?

DeadHeadChevy
09-01-19, 21:01
Found myself in the South Bay while doing some errands and remembered that a friend (not a monger) told me about this place. I had time, so I figured TOFTT if need be. Worst case scenario, I would get a decent rub and possibly a shower if they have one.

Wasn't too sure about this place, looked too legit and almost bailed, but I was already there and parked.

Busy strip mall with a Rally's in it, so several cars and people moving about, for those wanting to be discreet, it's not there, but this was middle of the day so may be different at night.

Typical entry for an AMP, small clean lobby with a check in window security cameras and a locked door to the rest of the rooms. Older lady at the window, very nice, not your typical mammasan, more like your friends older auntie, but still she was nice.

Guided me back to my room, and took my $1 and waited while undressing.

Room is very large, clean and quiet, a bonus.

My girl comes to the room minutes later and damn, she was hot!

Slight tan, mid length dark hair and an hourglass figure. On my scale, easily an 8 to 8. 5, maybe a 7 on a bad day. She entered wearing a tight fitting type of dress that really showed off her figure, instant chub action by me.

Told me her name was Jenny, didn't care, she could have said her name was Ralph, as long as she didn't have a package between her legs, I was in awe.

She asked if I wanted a shower, and I rolled my tongue off the floor enough and said yes.

I think I have seen her before, somewhere else, but I don't think it is her, but who cares.

Shower went well, very detail oriented and plenty of teasing. I think there are 2 shower rooms, both with table showers and very nice and clean too. I was more focused on Jenny.

Back to the room. Massage was decent, lots of actual massage and lots of light touch and teasing. After a while, she asked if I wanted the special and I said yes of course, settled for $2. Was probably too much, but damn this girl was hot and very fit. If I had to guess, she is probably 5'6" maybe 110 lbs. Late 20's maybe early 30's and her English skills are very good.

More light teasing and she drops her top and gives me a body rub with her nipples, felt awesome.

On the flip after punching a hole in the table from a massive chub, she rubs her nips all over and teases jr with them and then proceeded with a very slow and sensual BBBJ. I thought I was going to explode in her mouth but I held strong.

I asked if I could DATY and she allowed some but no finger action.

I would say more but I just want to say I left extremely happy and stress free. I will definitely be back again to try her and maybe the other 3 girls. I didn't see them, so I don't know how they looked, but there was 4 girls names up on the door along with Jenny's.

If you need directions, google it, but if you know where the Rally's is off of Palm Ave as if you were driving to Coronado (75).

Place is called Fine Touch Wellness Accupressure.

Remember, YMMV, but you're sure to have a good time.

WTF2020
09-02-19, 01:05
Does anyone know what happened to Candy from Asian Angel on University Ave. ?Went back home to Sacramento last time I heard.

MitchyMitch
09-02-19, 10:09
Hit up CEO Spa again. Drew the mamasan, but I dig her. One hour CFS for 60/140. BBBJ almost made me pop before we got to the CFS. On the way out she said there would be new girls next time.

BlueSkyBlue
09-02-19, 10:11
Another weekend getaway to San Diego and unfortunately with the demise of V spa, I just stayed with my old standby favorite A spa. Located between two buildings on mercury and Ronson Road. Seems like there's always a question about this place address, it's very discreet if you're interested it's not that hard to find.

Always new talent here, at most it's a monthly rotation. Honestly this place has had some amazingly good-looking girls. And certainly on this rotation they are pretty damn good.

This latest addition is a very sweet and petite little spinner, Cookie was a delicious little snack to munch on. A petite little spinner in about 5 feet and 100 pounds she's pleasant to talk to but even nicer to fuck.

Right when I walked in the door cookie stepped up and greeted me with an angel smile. A very sweet warm and affectionate little petite spinner, she had a red dress that fitted her very nicely and right from the get go she looked really inviting. She very definitely walked me into the room and started hugging me and holding me very close right away. She such a tiny little doll that I picked her up and could tell we were going to have a fun session.

Paid the house fee and got undressed while she went out of the room and when she came in I was face down and she proceeded with a pretty good massage on my lower back. At first using her hands and then crawling on top of me using her knees and her elbows sliding her little body up and down my legs and back.

It was really relaxing to feel her working me over but soon enough she went for a hot towel and after the flip started with the CBJ right away as I helped her out of her dress. Small petite girl but very well proportion with very nice natural B cups. Clean shaven with a small tattoo on her bikini line. As she was giving me the CBJ I had her hop up on the table for a little 69 session. As nice as her clean little smoother couch tasted, I was dying to get inside her slowly when I realized it was a wild ride I was in for.

Very tight and firm as I pushed deep into her. We set up a slow steady rhythm and she wrapped her arms and legs around me and picked her self up tight against me. As we started to work and do a faster rhythm she started talking softly nuzzling my ear and whispering to me how good it was to fuck. She really built up a fast pace, fuck me, fuck me. She got a little irritated that I finished before she did telling me next time I had to hold out for her.

Hot towel clean up and finish sweet little girl that was pleasant to be with.

60 to the house and 140 tip definitely worth repeating.

Datsurman
09-02-19, 13:15
If you were a woman, would you want a nasty, smelly, hairy, scraggly mother fggr to put anything of his near you, next to you, or inside you? Wash your junk, wash your ass, put on deodorant, brush your teeth, swish with mouthwash.

If your junk is covered with a forest of hair, groom / shave / wax it so it looks as appealing as possible to women who might see it. Damn it people. This stuff should be obvious to anyone over the age of 12.

You're suggesting that shaving / waxing ones gentlemen parts can lead to better service with Aleczis. ? Interesting.

Her website suggests that shower is available there and she presumably prefers first-hand knowledge that you are freshly showered. ?

RChangDatyKing
09-02-19, 17:07
Went back to see CiCi who I saw on the way out last week. I saw three other ladies walking in the hallway / lobby, but CiCi is definitely the prettiest of them all. CiCi looks to be in her early 30's. Nice body, with a little belly. She has small Bs, and a nice round booty. She was wearing a short summer dress with "grandma" panties that covered her entire booty, but at least it's not body armor. LOL. CiCi speaks very little English, so bring your google translator. LOL.

Her therapeutic massage portion was just okay. Not much teasing before the flip, just light touch on my inner thighs and butt. I told her not to massage my hair so she started on my chest and stomach. She started playing with my nipples and got junior to respond. She then started working on my stomach. When junior started pitching a tent she asked if I "like. " When I said yes, she grabbed junior above the sheets and asked if I like again. I said, yes and the sheets came off. She allowed mutual touching of her legs and over her panties. No FIV. Her HJ technique was awesome. She started it nice and slow, then built up speed and rotate back and forth with speed.

She asked / motioned if I wanted her to lower her dress and I said yes. Her breasts were nice and soft. She leaned down close to my face and allowed me to suck on her nipples. We started making out, kissing each other's necks. She also allowed some light kissing on her lips. The HE was excellent because of the mutual play between us. YMMV.

I would repeat with CiCi.

RChangDatyKing
09-02-19, 17:17
If you were a woman, would you want a nasty, smelly, hairy, scraggly mother fggr to put anything of his near you, next to you, or inside you? Wash your junk, wash your ass, put on deodorant, brush your teeth, swish with mouthwash.

If your junk is covered with a forest of hair, groom / shave / wax it so it looks as appealing as possible to women who might see it. Damn it people. This stuff should be obvious to anyone over the age of 12.LMFAO.

All the girls just want is for us to be clean, neatly groomed and have good hygiene.

You don't have to shave your pubic hair completely bald like a baby, just be neatly groomed and clean.

RChangDatyKing
09-02-19, 17:31
Thanks for the report. Jenny sounds like my type of girl 😃.

Found myself in the South Bay while doing some errands and remembered that a friend (not a monger) told me about this place. I had time, so I figured TOFTT if need be. Worst case scenario, I would get a decent rub and possibly a shower if they have one.

Wasn't too sure about this place, looked too legit and almost bailed, but I was already there and parked.

Busy strip mall with a Rally's in it, so several cars and people moving about, for those wanting to be discreet, it's not there, but this was middle of the day so may be different at night.

Typical entry for an AMP, small clean lobby with a check in window security cameras and a locked door to the rest of the rooms. Older lady at the window, very nice, not your typical mammasan, more like your friends older auntie, but still she was nice.

Slight tan, mid length dark hair and an hourglass figure. On my scale, easily an 8 to 8. 5, maybe a 7 on a bad day. She entered wearing a tight fitting type of dress that really showed off her figure, instant chub action by me.

Told me her name was Jenny, didn't care, she could have said her name was Ralph, as long as she didn't have a package between her legs, I was in awe.

She asked if I wanted a shower, and I rolled my tongue off the floor enough and said yes.

I think I have seen her before, somewhere else, but I don't think it is her, but who cares.

Shower went well, very detail oriented and plenty of teasing. I think there are 2 shower rooms, both with table showers and very nice and clean too. I was more focused on Jenny.

Back to the room. Massage was decent, lots of actual massage and lots of light touch and teasing. After a while, she asked if I wanted the special and I said yes of course, settled for $2. Was probably too much, but damn this girl was hot and very fit. If I had to guess, she is probably 5'6" maybe 110 lbs. Late 20's maybe early 30's and her English skills are very good.

More light teasing and she drops her top and gives me a body rub with her nipples, felt awesome.

On the flip after punching a hole in the table from a massive chub, she rubs her nips all over and teases jr with them and then proceeded with a very slow and sensual BBBJ. I thought I was going to explode in her mouth but I held strong.

I would say more but I just want to say I left extremely happy and stress free. I will definitely be back again to try her and maybe the other 3 girls. I didn't see them, so I don't know how they looked, but there was 4 girls names up on the door along with Jenny's.

If you need directions, google it, but if you know where the Rally's is off of Palm Ave as if you were driving to Coronado (75).

CapitanWoody
09-03-19, 03:54
Any reports on Pine Spa? I have not been there in a while, I was wondering if someone has been there lately.

FromNowOn
09-03-19, 15:33
Went to Green Spa a couple times over the last several weeks and was serviced by Blue. I couldn't help but wonder if this is the Blue that Pancho recommended from Daisy Spa a while back. She had a decent body with large tits. I'm guessing she is in her forties, but I'm bad with guessing age. Similar service both times. She almost immediately begins tongue kissing me and peels off her tight dress. She does a nice BBBJ and also rims for a few minutes. After fucking her in several positions she removes the condom and does more BBBJ, then puts it back on for some more CFS fun. She is not into anal, FIV or CIM, both otherwise is pretty open to you doing whatever else. I came on her tits both times. Will probably repeat with her occasionally because the service is really solid.

Dog Rice
09-03-19, 15:38
Nice report!! $ for house fee and $$ for service tip. Total of $$$ is steep. This AMP is out of my budget.

WeirdFish
09-03-19, 16:31
Went to Green Spa a couple times over the last several weeks and was serviced by Blue. I couldn't help but wonder if this is the Blue that Pancho recommended from Daisy Spa a while back. She had a decent body with large tits. I'm guessing she is in her forties, but I'm bad with guessing age. Similar service both times. She almost immediately begins tongue kissing me and peels off her tight dress. She does a nice BBBJ and also rims for a few minutes. After fucking her in several positions she removes the condom and does more BBBJ, then puts it back on for some more CFS fun. She is not into anal, FIV or CIM, both otherwise is pretty open to you doing whatever else. I came on her tits both times. Will probably repeat with her occasionally because the service is really solid.What was the damage for that?

GdAloha
09-03-19, 17:39
I'm sorry to say that V-Spa has suffered the same fate as Rosecrans. Complaints from other tenants had the landlord end their lease. The story is another spa (Totally legit) in the same complex that coincidentally had the same unit number 107, but in a different building, made the most noise. All the girls returned to LA yesterday night. The rumor is the V owners are undeterred and looking for another location.TwoBlueBall, this is not the news I wanted to read after returning from vacay. Let's just hope know one enters that place with a black light, if they did they'd probably discover some of Jackson Pollocks most hidden paintings.

We all hold you in high regards, so I know you'll inform us of the return of V!

IsBarkley
09-03-19, 19:41
Any reports on Pine Spa? I have not been there in a while, I was wondering if someone has been there lately.Been there. Got Bobbie then Summer. They are both hot maybe Bobbie is late 20's then Summer is mid 30's. They are both fair skinned. I want young Korean with light skin kinda' like Black Pink girl named Jennie. Anyone know where to find? .

JonThomas
09-03-19, 21:42
Has anyone tried Amanda the independent Asian massage lady in spring valley?

She advertises on rub ratings but have never seen any reviews. Any Intel is appreciated.

Fitter392
09-04-19, 10:27
I will be in town in about 6 weeks. I will be staying at the hard Rock near the convention center. Are any AMPs within walking or is it Uber only. I can share intell in new Orleans, Cincy and Vegas as needed.

Fitter.

SdfitLife
09-04-19, 11:34
I will be in town in about 6 weeks. I will be staying at the hard Rock near the convention center. Are any AMPs within walking or is it Uber only. I can share intell in new Orleans, Cincy and Vegas as needed.

Fitter.Not really much going on downtown. A considerable chunk of the AMPs mentioned in this thread are located in Kearny Mesa. No more than a 10 minute ride from downtown SD. You're much better off taking the trip.

Zoo Guy1959
09-04-19, 12:13
Has anyone tried Amanda the independent Asian massage lady in spring valley? She advertises on rub ratings but have never seen any reviews. Any Intel is appreciated.Amanda in Spring Valley.

You need to do more research.

Notice to those allergic to pet hair: She has a dog, which walks through her massage room on its way to the yard. I had to ask questions based on seeing a dog in one of her photos.

One would think she might let potential clients know.

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6192512933

Tijuaniko
09-04-19, 12:31
A quick Google search shows multiple Green Spas in or around SD. Would you mind sharing which Green Spa you visited?

Went to Green Spa a couple times over the last several weeks and was serviced by Blue. I couldn't help but wonder if this is the Blue that Pancho recommended from Daisy Spa a while back. She had a decent body with large tits. I'm guessing she is in her forties, but I'm bad with guessing age. Similar service both times. She almost immediately begins tongue kissing me and peels off her tight dress. She does a nice BBBJ and also rims for a few minutes. After fucking her in several positions she removes the condom and does more BBBJ, then puts it back on for some more CFS fun. She is not into anal, FIV or CIM, both otherwise is pretty open to you doing whatever else. I came on her tits both times. Will probably repeat with her occasionally because the service is really solid.

Tijuaniko
09-04-19, 12:49
I've driven past Blue Ocean Massage multiple times, since it opened a few months ago, but have yet to check it out. It's located on Beyer Way in South San Diego. It's situated in a small strip mall, next to a pizza shop and a martial arts studio. Has anyone had any experiences here that they would be willing to share?

FromNowOn
09-04-19, 14:13
A quick Google search shows multiple Green Spas in or around SD. Would you mind sharing which Green Spa you visited?On the west end of EC BLVD just past the 805 next to a smoke shop.

MartinL
09-04-19, 15:10
Has anyone tried Amanda the independent Asian massage lady in spring valley?

She advertises on rub ratings but have never seen any reviews. Any Intel is appreciated.She has reviews that show sensual massage, FS, DATY, etc.

Navyet08
09-04-19, 19:22
I work in San Marcos! I'd love to know where!

What is the you spa. Tried to message but inbox full.

RimJim
09-04-19, 23:40
I've driven past Blue Ocean Massage multiple times, since it opened a few months ago, but have yet to check it out. It's located on Beyer Way in South San Diego. It's situated in a small strip mall, next to a pizza shop and a martial arts studio. Has anyone had any experiences here that they would be willing to share?I went in there once. Took one look at the 60+ year old fat woman who answered the door and I got the hell out of dodge. She was beyond unattractive. I don't know if they have other girls working at different times. But it doesn't seem like a place that has any real talent.

BlueSkyBlue
09-05-19, 09:07
I think he's referring to two similar name places (you spa & you massage) One is in lemon Grove and the others over in Mount helix / Spring Valley area.

I don't think there's a reliable, consistent place where you can get BBBJ in San Marcos area.

If you want more than an HJ head over to Escondido.

I work in San Marcos! I'd love to know where!

MartinL
09-05-19, 15:37
Many have asked about Kate. The tall blonde with big tits. Turns out she does porn. Her porn name is Venice Knight. Nice find.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/34185301/8583828025

GfEnthusiast
09-05-19, 17:56
Last few times I've posted it's been with questions so I though I should contribute again.

Visited A and as soon as I walked in was met by cookie. She is slim and very cute with nice b cups and black hair that goes below her shoulders. After opting for a half and laying on the table she gives a surprisingly strong massage for her petite size that was amazing. No teasing at all but did allow my hands to roam. On to the flip and the fun included CBJ (in a few positions), cg, rcg (what a view), mish, and k9. She is very playful and a fun time. Will definitely repeat. . 40 + 1. 6 and worth it in my opinion.

MyDream
09-05-19, 20:15
Many have asked about Kate. The tall blonde with big tits. Turns out she does porn. Her porn name is Venice Knight. Nice find.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/34185301/8583828025Has anyone seen her? I'll TOFTT if I know her rates.

ChillyWilly54
09-05-19, 21:18
Anybody been to Angela's Massage on Mission Gorge Rd (formerly Macau / Shanghai)? Looking for reports since the name change.

Jaysd80
09-06-19, 02:04
Been there. Got Bobbie then Summer. They are both hot maybe Bobbie is late 20's then Summer is mid 30's. They are both fair skinned. I want young Korean with light skin kinda' like Black Pink girl named Jennie. Anyone know where to find? .I haven't been there in awhile but I know Bobbie is a veteran provider there and she isn's late 20's. She more late 30's and early 40's.

One of my ATF that use to work there a few years ago before the spa changed to it's current name was a Thai spinner girl named Coco. I know other senior members remember and know who I'm talking about.

Tijuaniko
09-06-19, 02:28
Thanks for sharing. I guess I'll stay away from there for now.

I went in there once. Took one look at the 60+ year old fat woman who answered the door and I got the hell out of dodge. She was beyond unattractive. I don't know if they have other girls working at different times. But it doesn't seem like a place that has any real talent.

Tijuaniko
09-06-19, 02:30
Thanks for clearing that up.

On the west end of EC BLVD just past the 805 next to a smoke shop.

IsBarkley
09-06-19, 03:17
I haven't been there in awhile but I know Bobbie is a veteran provider there and she isn's late 20's. She more late 30's and early 40's.

One of my ATF that use to work there a few years ago before the spa changed to it's current name was a Thai spinner girl named Coco. I know other senior members remember and know who I'm talking about.I thought she is late 20's because I asked how old is she then she said she is 28. Maybe different Bobbie?

SDGuy619
09-06-19, 14:48
I haven't been there in awhile but I know Bobbie is a veteran provider there and she isn's late 20's. She more late 30's and early 40's.

One of my ATF that use to work there a few years ago before the spa changed to it's current name was a Thai spinner girl named Coco. I know other senior members remember and know who I'm talking about.Coco took a little piece of my heart with her when she left xD.

AmpsPlus
09-06-19, 22:09
Went back home to Sacramento last time I heard.How about Linda and\or of course, the legendary Mary?

Thank You.

MostlyLurking
09-07-19, 11:23
How about Linda and\or of course, the legendary Mary?

Thank You.The ladies at Asian Angel (at least Mary, but same person running the show) are doing outcall to hotels only. They have a website that is easy to find with google if you search outcall fbsm and maybe Asian.

Spartan94
09-08-19, 00:58
Anyone know why Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd closed down? That was my go to place for shower w / massage.

Spartan.

DosCocos
09-08-19, 14:09
Anyone know why Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd closed down? That was my go to place for shower w / massage.

Spartan.No clue about your question. Similar and close by are Anna Spa, Green Spa. Also Osaka near Adams.

WardTerry
09-08-19, 18:15
Any reports on Pine Spa? I have not been there in a while, I was wondering if someone has been there lately.I was there a couple weeks ago. 60/140.

I drew a girl named Summer. 25-30 years old. Petite with HUGE titties. Let me do what I wanted and try multiple positions. All covered. Not beautiful but Siebers cute. She was young with a smoking body. It was fun.

IsBarkley
09-08-19, 18:31

Spartan.Yeah I think Mimi Spa closed down. I was cruising along ECB and can't find it anymore. I had Linda before and she was pretty hot Korean. Anyone knows where she is now?

Pete8911
09-08-19, 20:56

One of my ATF that use to work there a few years ago before the spa changed to it's current name was a Thai spinner girl named Coco. I know other senior members remember and know who I'm talking about.I saw Bobbie last Monday. Just as gorgeous and awesome as ever.

Koolbeans
09-09-19, 00:22
I went around 8 pm on Sat and noticed the lights off and no one was home. Not sure if they are closed or all of the talent decided to go home early. I ended up at China and it was a 50-60 years old gave decent massage and HJ just couldn't get off and just left. . 8 damage and would not repeat. If anyone has any other locations for FS, then I'm all ears or try again later to research more places that haven't went out of business.

Ohside
09-09-19, 12:08
Let me start off by saying I'm in Oceanside and after lurking a bit I've got the feeling Oceanside is a bit dead. I have only experienced two AMPs. (One 40/40 in downtown Oceanside and the self service above Rookies). I'd love to find something a little more involved I guess and with prettier girls. Any advice would be great including recommendations or just standard operating procedures because both times I've went I'm nervous as hell and a stuttering mess. Thanks all!

PegasusZX
09-09-19, 14:29
I went around 8 pm on Sat and noticed the lights off and no one was home. Not sure if they are closed or all of the talent decided to go home early. I ended up at China and it was a 50-60 years old gave decent massage and HJ just couldn't get off and just left. . 8 damage and would not repeat. If anyone has any other locations for FS, then I'm all ears or try again later to research more places that haven't went out of business.Pines Spa is going through a Change of Ownership. They will be called 'Kia Spa' going forward. -but will keep the same phone no. #.

RChangDatyKing
09-09-19, 15:28
Picture is probably fake, but if anyone has any information on this provider it is greatly appreciated.

What does she look like, her age, extended menu if any? Thank you!

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899

Lion1
09-09-19, 15:45
Let me start off by saying I'm in Oceanside and after lurking a bit I've got the feeling Oceanside is a bit dead. I have only experienced two AMPs. (One 40/40 in downtown Oceanside and the self service above Rookies). I'd love to find something a little more involved I guess and with prettier girls. Any advice would be great including recommendations or just standard operating procedures because both times I've went I'm nervous as hell and a stuttering mess. Thanks all!Hey Ohside, we've all been there as rookies. I have no experience in Oside, but in general if you're that nervous, learn to crawl before you try to run.

I recommend that you start with a few well reviewed / reliable independents. This may require a trip to MV and a few more $ than an AMP, but worth the investment in time and money to get rid of your yips. Two relatively low mileage, but attractive and friendly indi Asians include:

Nina:

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133589

Mai:

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/130882

Good luck.

Sagitrius64
09-09-19, 15:50
Link did not work, says site does not exist?

Munig
09-09-19, 15:52
Picture is probably fake, but if anyone has any information on this provider it is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899Do us all a favor: avoid like the plague.

That fake pic is garbage, old not a gilf but a grandma.

Wish that listing would please go away. Bad memory.

SDNutz50
09-09-19, 16:43
Pines Spa is going through a Change of Ownership. They will be called 'Kia Spa' going forward. -but will keep the same phone no. #.The history of the ownership seems to be recycling. Pine Spa was previously Hana Spa whose owners moved it there from their previous location on Convoy. Which is currently Massage and Bodycare. For those that remember, back in the 90's until it they moved to Hana. The name was Kiaa Spa with two 'a' in the name. LOL. Either way, if there is indeed a change in ownership, hopefully they keep the same practices. Thanks for the info.

Acadd
09-09-19, 19:22

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899Fake pic, like all the rest, older lady around 40's will do BBBJ.

RChangDatyKing
09-09-19, 20:45
Do us all a favor: avoid like the plague.

That fake pic is garbage, old not a gilf but a grandma.

Wish that listing would please go away. Bad memory.Thank you Munig!

DeadHeadChevy
09-09-19, 21:19
Pines Spa is going through a Change of Ownership. They will be called 'Kia Spa' going forward. -but will keep the same phone no. #.I'm sure most seasoned mongers know this but I'll spill the beans.

This is common practice for a lot of AMP's to stay that much more ahead of LEO in case there ever was any action taken. The change in ownership is merely handing the baton to the next mammasan aka manager.

The manager is the one who makes their cut but will also take the heat if LEO comes knocking with warrants.

This is why it is extremely difficult to make that "French Connection" for prosecutors in human smuggling and other cases. Most of the "true" owners are out of jurisdiction for the courts to really do anything unless they were dumb enough to come to the States.

Did you also know that at least out here, being so close to LA, that there is a shuttle bus that will pick up and drop off the girls from their sanctuaries to the AMP's and back?

It's like Uber but for AMP girls.

A few dollars gets them back to LA and when they go on rotation, they call the shuttle, it picks them up and drops the off at their new place.

So there is a vast network in place, at least in the more metropolitan areas, not sure about the more rural AMP's, they may actually be more independent, but I doubt it.

I've been to several towns and cities for my work, and I see the same thing all over. Same type of ads, same set ups in the AMPs. I have even ran into a girl that I had seen before here in SD, saw her in Northern California and she rotated down here.

So I look at most AMPs as the wizard of Oz, Dorothy and the Wizard may be played by different actors / actresses but the movie plot is the same, just don't look behind the curtain.

This isn't anything new to most, but there is a lot more going on behind the scenes then you think.

BlueSkyBlue
09-09-19, 21:35
Uber for AMP?

Well it's really for any Chinese speaker that can read and write Mandarin.

The pick you up at the 99 ranch market locations or along some fairly public route and take you to LA or wherever you need to go.

Next time you're at an Asian market read the flyers. Your phone on Google translate can translate the posters photo.

Just people from another culture adapting to a new life here in the USA the best way they can.

I'm sure most seasoned mongers know this but I'll spill the beans.

This is common practice for a lot of AMP's to stay that much more ahead of LEO in case there ever was any action taken. The change in ownership is merely handing the baton to the next mammasan aka manager.

The manager is the one who makes their cut but will also take the heat if LEO comes knocking with warrants.

This is why it is extremely difficult to make that "French Connection" for prosecutors in human smuggling and other cases. Most of the "true" owners are out of jurisdiction for the courts to really do anything unless they were dumb enough to come to the States.

Did you also know that at least out here, being so close to LA, that there is a shuttle bus that will pick up and drop off the girls from their sanctuaries to the AMP's and back?

It's like Uber but for AMP girls.

A few dollars gets them back to LA and when they go on rotation, they call the shuttle, it picks them up and drops the off at their new place.

So there is a vast network in place, at least in the more metropolitan areas, not sure about the more rural AMP's, they may actually be more independent, but I doubt it.

I've been to several towns and cities for my work, and I see the same thing all over. Same type of ads, same set ups in the AMPs. I have even ran into a girl that I had seen before here in SD, saw her in Northern California and she rotated down here.

So I look at most AMPs as the wizard of Oz, Dorothy and the Wizard may be played by different actors / actresses but the movie plot is the same, just don't look behind the curtain.

This isn't anything new to most, but there is a lot more going on behind the scenes then you think.

DeadHeadChevy
09-09-19, 21:43
Uber for AMP?

Well it's really for any Chinese speaker that can read and write Mandarin.

The pick you up at the 99 ranch market locations or along some fairly public route and take you to LA or wherever you need to go.

Next time you're at an Asian market read the flyers. Your phone on Google translate can translate the posters photo.

Just people from another culture adapting to a new life here in the USA the best way they can.I know what you're saying, but no not the same. I have seen those in the Asian markets but these are direct door to door service and strictly for the AMP girls.

I saw one of the little vans pick the girls (the one that I know well) up right at the spa. She texted me later telling me about the other girls in the van and where they worked.

It's also how the girls find out what Spas are doing well and which ones are not so they can make a better choice when they rotate. Think of it as job searching while you're on the bus.

RChangDatyKing
09-09-19, 22:12
Fake pic, like all the rest, older lady around 40's will do BBBJ.Thank you Acadd!

DeadHeadChevy
09-09-19, 22:29
Thank you Acadd!I've seen that pic used for what I believe was a 2nd floor AMP down near midway / sports arena area.

Probably just like Acadd stated, unless it's been recycled a few times.

I was going to TOFTT and see but just got to getting to it.

Would love to visit the girl in the pic, where ever she might be, pretty.

RChangDatyKing
09-09-19, 23:58
I've seen that pic used for what I believe was a 2nd floor AMP down near midway / sports arena area.

Probably just like Acadd stated, unless it's been recycled a few times.

I was going to TOFTT and see but just got to getting to it.

Would love to visit the girl in the pic, where ever she might be, pretty.Yes, I would definitely travel anywhere in SD County to go visit the girl in the picture.

Koolbeans
09-10-19, 01:36
Pines Spa is going through a Change of Ownership. They will be called 'Kia Spa' going forward. -but will keep the same phone no. #.Thanks for the update. Hopefully my punch card transfers.

AmpFan09
09-10-19, 10:51

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148899https://www.tineye.com/ Instructions are on the page. While nothing is ever perfect this comes darn close.

RChangDatyKing
09-10-19, 11:24
https://www.tineye.com/ Instructions are on the page. While nothing is ever perfect this comes darn close.Thanks AMP!

RayBert5498
09-10-19, 15:25
My experience at AA relax was legit only, been there twice. You talking about the one on SM Blvd next to kit Kat right?Iv'e been there twice. First time, was legit only, although she spent a lot of time around my lower belly and buttocks. Second time, (today), with the same girl, a 30 ish Chinese gal with nice d cups, started off legit, nice theraputic massage on my neck, shoulders and back. This time she kept asking me how I feel. On the flip, she spent a few minutes on my chest and legs, and then just went for it, putting oil on my dick and asking me if I like, putting my hand under her bra. Pretty good hand job, not too mechanical, took her time, cute smiling face, seemed to enjoy it. Looks wise, she's about a 6/10-a little overweight, but nice personality and cute face, wearing a lot of body armor. Gave me the full hour, . 45 to house, . 50 tip--she never asked how much I would give, that's just what I decided to give her. Will repeat at least once more--curious to see if they have any other talent, but I would try her again.

HappyHead
09-10-19, 17:35
Some of the members here can tell a great story!

Angel Massage used to be my weekly spot but CiCi can be difficult to get appointment with (very busy) and sometimes she can get a bit comfortable and lazy during session. If someone can recommend another girl at Angel, that would be helpful as it is much closer to home and I prefer to be a regular at a legit spa rather than a regular a happy spa with a legit massage.

Selena. I have been seeing her weekly for a few months now. First couple of massages I was looking to leave happy and every time she delivered on that. But now I just visit for the massage.

Wow, what a beauty. Mid 20's, sexy, petite with a nice butt and B cups. She really is a sweetie. She really knows how to make me happy. Her massage skills are excellent, her hands are silky soft. 40 hr /60 tip.

Lion1
09-10-19, 18:12
...out comes a hot older woman (Wendy) asking if I want a massage...
Wendy is cute but I was hoping for someone younger...Are we talking late 30's MILF older or +45 maybe GILF older?

RChangDatyKing
09-11-19, 00:40
Some of the members here can tell a great story!

Angel Massage used to be my weekly spot but CiCi can be difficult to get appointment with (very busy) and sometimes she can get a bit comfortable and lazy during session. If someone can recommend another girl at Angel, that would be helpful as it is much closer to home and I prefer to be a regular at a legit spa rather than a regular a happy spa with a legit massage.

Selena. I have been seeing her weekly for a few months now. First couple of massages I was looking to leave happy and every time she delivered on that. But now I just visit for the massage.

Wow, what a beauty. Mid 20's, sexy, petite with a nice butt and B cups. She really is a sweetie. She really knows how to make me happy. Her massage skills are excellent, her hands are silky soft. 40 hr /60 tip.For a great therapeutic massage at Angel Massage in Mira Mesa try Helen or Ella.

Selena at MBC is a cutie and her massage is top notch!

Koolbeans
09-11-19, 00:42
I called up A spa and they said they were open. I drove and my gps took me near Pine. I decided to stop by and it was open. MS recognized me and took my. 6 for 30 and in walked J a 20-30 K girl with nice naturals. She gave decent massage and we had a decent conversation about our daily lives. On the flip she asked if I know the deal and I shook my head. She took care of me and I provided $1. 4 donation. I would repeat as chemistry was good. She said last Sat when I arrived around 8 pm the shop closed early as they only had 1 girl that was tired. Thanks again brothers!

IsBarkley
09-11-19, 02:36
For a great therapeutic massage at Angel Massage in Mira Mesa try Helen or Ella.

Selena at MBC is a cutie and her massage is top notch!This MBC is in Armour & Convoy?

RChangDatyKing
09-11-19, 07:36
This MBC is in Armour & Convoy?Yes, it's in the same strip mall as Cross Street Chicken.

There are four therapists I've seen there that you can't go wrong with: Selena, Candy, Ruby and CoCo.

HappyHead
09-11-19, 08:04
For a great therapeutic massage at Angel Massage in Mira Mesa try Helen or Ella.

Selena at MBC is a cutie and her massage is top notch!Have seen Amanda at Angel? Feedback.

AmpFan09
09-11-19, 09:26
I was using Sophia but she went to LA.

RChangDatyKing
09-11-19, 10:02
Have seen Amanda at Angel? Feedback.Yes, I've seen Amanda and also recommend her. In terms of massage skills, Helen and Ella is better. Amanda in definitely in the top 3 there. I know beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but for me I think Amanda is the prettiest of the 3 in my opinion. She's probably in her mid to late 30's, smaller frame. There's something sexy about her. I like her smile. LOL.

IsBarkley
09-11-19, 11:54
I called up A spa and they said they were open. I drove and my gps took me near Pine. I decided to stop by and it was open. MS recognized me and took my. 6 for 30 and in walked J a 20-30 K girl with nice naturals. She gave decent massage and we had a decent conversation about our daily lives. On the flip she asked if I know the deal and I shook my head. She took care of me and I provided $1. 4 donation. I would repeat as chemistry was good. She said last Sat when I arrived around 8 pm the shop closed early as they only had 1 girl that was tired. Thanks again brothers!What's her name?

JonnySpain
09-11-19, 20:49
Are we talking late 30's MILF older or +45 maybe GILF older?I'd guess mid to late 30's. Cute face, nice body.

Lion1
09-11-19, 23:36
I'd guess mid to late 30's. Cute face, nice body.I may just pay her a visit.

Koolbeans
09-12-19, 01:36
What's her name?She said her name was J.

IsBarkley
09-12-19, 02:48
Yes, it's in the same strip mall as Cross Street Chicken.

There are four therapists I've seen there that you can't go wrong with: Selena, Candy, Ruby and CoCo.I've seen ChiChi / CiCi and Coco. I think they are all pretty here. I wonder who Selena is because I don't see a review of her in RM. Do you know other name use by Selena?

Koolbeans
09-12-19, 03:16
I've seen ChiChi / CiCi and Coco. I think they are all pretty here. I wonder who Selena is because I don't see a review of her in RM. Do you know other name use by Selena?I guess I should try to visit again. I've been twice probably 6 months ago and just got an overpriced HJ. The lady had what seemed like body armor underpants so not exciting to massage them back with garments. Pretty masseuses, but I like more contact. I also don't like the location as it feels everyone at the restaurants can see you entering the establishment.

RChangDatyKing
09-12-19, 09:09
I've seen ChiChi / CiCi and Coco. I think they are all pretty here. I wonder who Selena is because I don't see a review of her in RM. Do you know other name use by Selena?I only know her as Selena and I believed she's been at MBC almost a year now. I'm not sure what other spas or names she's used.

MuzakGuy
09-12-19, 11:33
I was using Sophia but she went to LA.I'd like some recommendations here as well -- was seeing Nicole regularly before she left recently. Overall a great place, clean. And good service -- just that providers are a bit older. Also, Miracle Massage is another place I'd like some intel on about additional providers -- had a good experience with Cindy there. But surely others are better?

DkBruinFan74
09-12-19, 11:47
New member here. Great board! And thank you all for sharing your info.

I'm looking for a very sensual FBSM, possibly with some lfk / dfk action. I've seen Lyndsey Lux and YamYam in the past and they were both awesome experiences, particularly Lyndsey, which felt like a real hit and heavy hookup with a new GF. I'd just go back to Lyndsey, but I've read that she's gained a lot of weight. Was thinking of trying the big boobed Michelle or Melina. And I'm okay with the session progressing to FS if the chemistry is right (those are the best experiences IMO).

Anyone willing to share some recs or opinions on these girls or others I should be considering? Thanks!

Waylay
09-12-19, 16:39
New member here. Great board! And thank you all for sharing your info.

I'm looking for a very sensual FBSM, possibly with some lfk / dfk action. I've seen Lyndsey Lux and YamYam in the past and they were both awesome experiences, particularly Lyndsey, which felt like a real hit and heavy hookup with a new GF. I'd just go back to Lyndsey, but I've read that she's gained a lot of weight. Was thinking of trying the big boobed Michelle or Melina. And I'm okay with the session progressing to FS if the chemistry is right (those are the best experiences IMO).

Anyone willing to share some recs or opinions on these girls or others I should be considering? Thanks!Michelle is awesome. No FS but some creative finishes have been available in the past. I don't recall whether lfk was on the menu.

ScottClark9
09-12-19, 22:41
I was on Coronado Ave near I-5 and CA 9x5, and saw a place in a plaza named Southbay Massage. I didn't have time to stop, and a search of this forum didn't yield any info.

Any intel on this place? Is it worth it? Services?

Thanks.

Ryan1248
09-13-19, 00:21
Michelle is awesome. No FS but some creative finishes have been available in the past. I don't recall whether lfk was on the menu.There are at least 2 michelle tho, one used to be at UTC area, she is super hot, the mission valley one seem to be her cousin, and no shower in the office.

RolfTorren
09-13-19, 01:14
There are at least 2 michelle tho, one used to be at UTC area, she is super hot, the mission valley one seem to be her cousin, and no shower in the office.Yes the Michelle in MV has an incall without a shower. She gives a great erotic massage with lots of mutual touch. I've never had dfk from her but sure wish she would. Her retired cousin went by Bella. She was amazing with a truly monumental rack. Lets just say she sometimes lost control in a session and focused on her own pleasure which could result on all sorts of normal fbsm boundaries going out the window. Of my current fbsm faves Natalie is the only one who kisses.

Ryan1248
09-13-19, 19:15
Yes the Michelle in MV has an incall without a shower. She gives a great erotic massage with lots of mutual touch. I've never had dfk from her but sure wish she would. Her retired cousin went by Bella. She was amazing with a truly monumental rack. Lets just say she sometimes lost control in a session and focused on her own pleasure which could result on all sorts of normal fbsm boundaries going out the window. Of my current fbsm faves Natalie is the only one who kisses.So Bella is her name, yeah after I had a session with her we talked and she mentioned she is retiring in 2 month, which rly suck. When I saw the same picture posted in ad, I thought she is back to business but it was her cousin. Tbh I love a good shower, so the office without shower really turn me away.

TingTong
09-13-19, 20:27
I don't get out too often and at my age, it' a nice treat to be able to see a young charming woman with a sweet personality who is willing to spend a few moments of intimacy with me.

So I feel like a fool but I'll share with the rest of you I had an encounter today with the loveliest of angels that really made me feel young and for a brief moment that close passion that I miss from my younger days.

Her name is Michelle, and she's currently on the rotation at A spa.

Young petite little Chinese girl with a sweet angel face and long dark hair with slight curls in it. A bright smile that just seems to light up the room, t seems like there's some inner joy in her that came across to me as comfortable peaceful and thoroughly enjoyable.

They were pretty busy but I got a room right away paid the one our house fee she came in and proceeded to give me a very thorough and reasonably good skilled massage.

As my hand started to wander and Felt the soft skin under her skirt, I complement her and how perfect her body was small B cups but nevertheless beautifully proportioned.

I got corrected a few times that I was distracting her from massage, and she had me keep my hands down at my side but I could tell she was focusing on giving me a good massage experience. She thoroughly massage to every inch of my arms and legs and didn't just hit the back and a quick flip over she actually took her time and a very gentle and deliberate fashion she managed to massage every muscle in my body. When she got to my hands she did a very good job of popping on my fingers before she got a hot towel for the flip.

Quick communication as we came to the understanding that I really wanted to get to know her so much better. I wanted to kiss and caress and deeply joy with that beautiful angel little body.

Her services were superb. She manage to take care of me in a way that I haven't felt for years. As she was gently sucking on me and then later I gently sucked on her beautiful clean shaven pussy before I finally was inside of her.

I can only say it felt heavenly this sweet smiling girl read me and kissing me and sucking me and fuck me so good so close it just felt so amazingly lovely completely makes me feel like a fool in my heart again to know that such a beautiful creature was in my arms.

I paid $60 to the house and $140 to her.

I hope I can have the experience again for such a beautiful smiling angel at least one more time.

Please treat her with respect. She is an absolute little doll.

JonnySpain
09-13-19, 21:09
I may just pay her a visit.Yep! She told me her sister works there too. Not sure if that's true, and or if she's younger / older / hotter / etc. , but probably worth another visit to find out!

RolfTorren
09-14-19, 00:53
So Bella is her name, yeah after I had a session with her we talked and she mentioned she is retiring in 2 month, which rly suck. When I saw the same picture posted in ad, I thought she is back to business but it was her cousin. Tbh I love a good shower, so the office without shower really turn me away.According to the cousin Bella is retired and had a kid. But who knows? She may return one day. She was great and really used her amazing assets to full effect.

Technical69
09-14-19, 02:37
Any Intel or first experience with her. Tinyeye didn't bring back anything. And I was thinking of adding a little bit of variety for myself. Will report back if I did make contact.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133106

SuchaDilf
09-14-19, 08:49
Michelle is awesome. No FS but some creative finishes have been available in the past. I don't recall whether lfk was on the menu.I saw Lyndsey a few weeks ago. Had a great time and thought she had a really cute body.

MartinL
09-14-19, 14:41
I got a text message from the MMS about some new girls. I wasn't in the mood but I interacted with her a little bit about Lulu. I used to love sucking on her large natural boobs but she left last year. This place used to have big naturals walking the halls and since then it's pretty normal. She told me that this new girl (Leanna) had a body like Lulu so I was hooked. Drove over and Angela is at the desk. I get to the room and wait for Leanna and when she walks in I'm not disappointed but she is not close to what Lulu was in anyway. This girls boobs were maybe Bs and Lulu had DD easily. Plus this girl is pretty and little more like a spinner body. If that's your type then you'll like Leanna.

I asked her how much she weighed because she is tiny and she said 102 lbs. She spent time walking on the back, and then played with the boys and starfish while I layed face down. Nice tease session that lasted a good 10 minutes. On the flip I asked her to sit on my cock with only the sheet between us and she did. She grinded on my dick till I busted and she was smiling like she was enjoying it the whole time. She's a super happy and flirty girl. So I really like her personality. Lots of happiness in Leanna. Tip was $40 and she asked for more but I said that's what I do. She seemed ok with it.

Angela the MMS is kinda busty but old. However I noticed on RM that she is reviewed a lot though I haven't seen any here. If anyone has any info on Angela I'd be interested to know.

$40 (hour) + $40 tip.

DeadHeadChevy
09-14-19, 19:29
I was on Coronado Ave near I-5 and CA 9x5, and saw a place in a plaza named Southbay Massage. I didn't have time to stop, and a search of this forum didn't yield any info.

Any intel on this place? Is it worth it? Services?

Thanks.Not sure about that place but if you are in Coronado, take a short drive down Orange Ave aka 75 towards Imperial Beach to Fine Touch Accupressure. It's a little pricey but the girls are IMO top notch.

Clean and easily accessible.

All Korean girls and beautiful.

IllWil13
09-14-19, 23:40
Made a couple of passes down ECB and after not seeing anything of interest, decided on AMP. Been to the place on Mercury St in Kearny Mesa a few times and never been let down. First time seeing Salina, she has an amazing body and gave a great massage. 40 to the house and 120 tip. Message me if you want the details.

Pain2019
09-15-19, 02:08
I got a text message from the MMS about some new girls. I wasn't in the mood but I interacted with her a little bit about Lulu. I used to love sucking on her large natural boobs but she left last year. This place used to have big naturals walking the halls and since then it's pretty normal. She told me that this new girl (Leanna) had a body like Lulu so I was hooked. Drove over and Angela is at the desk. I get to the room and wait for Leanna and when she walks in I'm not disappointed but she is not close to what Lulu was in anyway. This girls boobs were maybe Bs and Lulu had DD easily. Plus this girl is pretty and little more like a spinner body. If that's your type then you'll like Leanna.

I asked her how much she weighed because she is tiny and she said 102 lbs. She spent time walking on the back, and then played with the boys and starfish while I layed face down. Nice tease session that lasted a good 10 minutes. On the flip I asked her to sit on my cock with only the sheet between us and she did. She grinded on my dick till I busted and she was smiling like she was enjoying it the whole time. She's a super happy and flirty girl. So I really like her personality. Lots of happiness in Leanna. Tip was $40 and she asked for more but I said that's what I do. She seemed ok with it.

Angela the MMS is kinda busty but old. However I noticed on RM that she is reviewed a lot though I haven't seen any here. If anyone has any info on Angela I'd be interested to know.

$40 (hour) + $40 tip.Yes Lulu was a good Fuck with huge tits and she was great on sucking as well. I meet Lulu at Mesa spa on Genesee. Then she transferred to yaliya spa. I heard she got married.

CapitanWoody
09-15-19, 09:17
Does anybody know if the girls at Pine Spa allow anal?

RolfTorren
09-15-19, 19:38
Anyone remember Eclipse? She used to advertise sporadically on a now defunct local site. Quite possibly one of the hottest milfs I've ever been with. Great attitude, DFK, BBJ, amazing body. I heard she retired a couple of years ago, but would love any further info.

HippyHippyShak
09-15-19, 23:58
The redhead?

Anyone remember Eclipse? She used to advertise sporadically on a now defunct local site. Quite possibly one of the hottest milfs I've ever been with. Great attitude, DFK, BBJ, amazing body. I heard she retired a couple of years ago, but would love any further info.

MemoeNasty
09-15-19, 23:59
Does anybody know if the girls at Pine Spa allow anal?Yes! All of them. Just go in and tell the front desk you are there for anal.

Bwetfan
09-16-19, 00:44
Yes! All of them. Just go in and tell the front desk you are there for anal.ROTFLMAO. Excellent.

Whoopster
09-16-19, 02:14
Went to see Ada today, one of my semi-regulars. As usual started with a table shower, no scrubber, just hands. This time she actually climbed in with me while I was face down. After a really thorough crack washing, she proceeded to go for a little rimming. Not deep but definitely pleasurable. On the flip a little BBBJ, quick re-wash and off to the room.

Once back at the room I lay face down as she shoo'd away two customers who promised to come back later. Her massage was light and teasing and only lasted a few minutes until she was back to her BBBJ massage, which was the whole reason I was there. I prefer BBBJ to FS most of the time. Anyway she really got me going and before long I released in her mouth. I guess it wasn't very nice of me, but I kinda did it quietly so as not to disturb the rhythm. Next thing I know she's hacking and coughing and spitting into a napkin. She walks out, get a hot towel and proceeds to clean up. Finished with a foot massage and left just at the hour mark.

IsBarkley
09-16-19, 03:05
Went to see Ada today, one of my semi-regulars. As usual started with a table shower, no scrubber, just hands. This time she actually climbed in with me while I was face down. After a really thorough crack washing, she proceeded to go for a little rimming. Not deep but definitely pleasurable. On the flip a little BBBJ, quick re-wash and off to the room.

Once back at the room I lay face down as she shoo'd away two customers who promised to come back later. Her massage was light and teasing and only lasted a few minutes until she was back to her BBBJ massage, which was the whole reason I was there. I prefer BBBJ to FS most of the time. Anyway she really got me going and before long I released in her mouth. I guess it wasn't very nice of me, but I kinda did it quietly so as not to disturb the rhythm. Next thing I know she's hacking and coughing and spitting into a napkin. She walks out, get a hot towel and proceeds to clean up. Finished with a foot massage and left just at the hour mark.How do Ada look like? Is she pretty? How old is she? This You massage is in Boradway, Lemon Grove?

IsBarkley
09-16-19, 03:07
Made a couple of passes down ECB and after not seeing anything of interest, decided on AMP. Been to the place on Mercury St in Kearny Mesa a few times and never been let down. First time seeing Salina, she has an amazing body and gave a great massage. 40 to the house and 120 tip. Message me if you want the details.Details please.

DeadHeadChevy
09-16-19, 12:08
How do Ada look like? Is she pretty? How old is she? This You massage is in Boradway, Lemon Grove?Ada works at "UMassage" in Spring Valley, you're thinking of "you-Spa" in Lemon Grove.

"you-Spa" does not have a Ts, only a stand up, both are owned by the same lady I believe.

FunTimes2019
09-16-19, 14:35
I totally concur with you. I went to A spa last night and got Michelle as well and she is so beautiful and sweet. To see her beautiful petite curves when she took off her dress was a sight to behold. The joyful attitude seemed genuine and I really enjoyed my time with her. My only regret is that I did not opt for an hour. I definitely plan on seeing her once more and well even make an appointment to ensure I get her again. Very similar to Annie when she was there. A spa is definitely stepping up on their talent! 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Total was 40/ house and. 40 to her (well worth it).

I don't get out too often and at my age, it' a nice treat to be able to see a young charming woman with a sweet personality who is willing to spend a few moments of intimacy with me.

So I feel like a fool but I'll share with the rest of you I had an encounter today with the loveliest of angels that really made me feel young and for a brief moment that close passion that I miss from my younger days.

Her name is Michelle, and she's currently on the rotation at A spa.

Young petite little Chinese girl with a sweet angel face and long dark hair with slight curls in it. A bright smile that just seems to light up the room, t seems like there's some inner joy in her that came across to me as comfortable peaceful and thoroughly enjoyable.

They were pretty busy but I got a room right away paid the one our house fee she came in and proceeded to give me a very thorough and reasonably good skilled massage.

As my hand started to wander and Felt the soft skin under her skirt, I complement her and how perfect her body was small B cups but nevertheless beautifully proportioned.

I got corrected a few times that I was distracting her from massage, and she had me keep my hands down at my side but I could tell she was focusing on giving me a good massage experience..

RolfTorren
09-16-19, 15:15
The redhead?Yeah she had redhair, a nice little pierced naval and a hot tat or two.

Hey Mr Dj
09-16-19, 19:38
How do Ada look like? Is she pretty? How old is she? This You massage is in Boradway, Lemon Grove?She's not the hottest MILF around but good enough. Fake boobies if that's your thing not really mine. I'm guessing she's in her late 30's early 40's. This is the one in Spring Valley. I've seen her 3 times. First time was only HJ. Probably feeling me out then the next time I came in She did BBBJ and CBJ. Best thing is she does it for 100 and early special for 30 I believe before noon. She is a freak and really gets into it. Definitely worth a try at that price.

SDHobbyGuy
09-16-19, 23:05
According to the cousin Bella is retired and had a kid. But who knows? She may return one day. She was great and really used her amazing assets to full effect.Damn, she had a kid?! I came inside her quite a few times in the last few months before she retired. I'd be silly to think I was the only one the was doing it, but damn! She was so nonchalant about me cumming inside her that I just assumed she was on birth control. Well, so far I have not received that awkward call.

HTownStar
09-17-19, 01:18
Looking for fbsm with HE and mutual touch. What do you guys recommend? Is heavenly hands any good?

Whoopster
09-17-19, 01:58
How do Ada look like? Is she pretty? How old is she? This You massage is in Boradway, Lemon Grove?It's the other one. You spa is Broadway, you massage is Spring Valley. Same owners.

Ada is average or better. She's probably mid 40's. Big naturals, a little heavier than I prefer, but still looks good. Wears a dress so I'm sure there's more on the menu, but I like what I like.

Whoopster
09-17-19, 02:00
She's not the hottest MILF around but good enough. Fake boobies if that's your thing not really mine. I'm guessing she's in her late 30's early 40's. This is the one in Spring Valley. I've seen her 3 times. First time was only HJ. Probably feeling me out then the next time I came in She did BBBJ and CBJ. Best thing is she does it for 100 and early special for 30 I believe before noon. She is a freak and really gets into it. Definitely worth a try at that price.I think it's $40 up until 2 pm, $60 after, for the hour.

Chiron
09-17-19, 10:27
Hey all,

I haven't been in SD for a while. On my last trip I was about to pull the trigger and go see an asian apartment girl in mission valley who advertised on MR but didn't get the chance. Is anyone familiar with them or know where they're advertising these days? As I recall it was the same apartment all the time but had a rotating cast. I was looking forward to trying something like that as opposed to a storefront AMP. Feel free to PM me if necessary. Appreciate the help.

VinSoft
09-17-19, 10:40
TwoBlueBalls, please PM for more info.

I agree, it's smart for them to post a sign as opposed to disrupting the session if working alone. Cici, Maggie or whatever she's calling herself gets better looking every time I see her. Last time I saw her she said there will be new girls starting at the end of the month.

Lion1
09-17-19, 12:30
Hey all,

Is anyone familiar with them or know where they're advertising these days? .I think most advertise on Humaniplex now. Also, check out the Huminplex and SD Bare forums for individual details.

MartinL
09-17-19, 13:13
Damn, she had a kid?! I came inside her quite a few times in the last few months before she retired. I'd be silly to think I was the only one the was doing it, but damn! She was so nonchalant about me cumming inside her that I just assumed she was on birth control. Well, so far I have not received that awkward call.I didn't know she did FS. I knew she would sit on your face. I wish there was another girl who was hot who would sit on face like she did.

AmpChamp
09-17-19, 13:56
Hello all,

I had scheduled with Aleczis but her recent price hike is something out of my range. Can anyone recommend someone that has the same massage skill with the looks?

SDHobbyGuy
09-17-19, 15:41
I didn't know she did FS. I knew she would sit on your face. I wish there was another girl who was hot who would sit on face like she did.She never advertised it, but if you played your cards right it would turn into FS. Never an up-sell for it, I get the feeling she enjoyed as much as I did, or so I tell myself.

RolfTorren
09-17-19, 18:57
She never advertised it, but if you played your cards right it would turn into FS. Never an up-sell for it, I get the feeling she enjoyed as much as I did, or so I tell myself.Yes there was no charge for special treatment. If she liked you then she would take the initiative. A real sweetheart and so rare to find someone like that. When she went independent her former booker tried to mess with her by putting out false advertizing. Bella was rightfully pissed.

Dog Rice
09-18-19, 00:03
100 tip for CBJ?? Seems a bit steep. 30 house fee is awesome though.

She's not the hottest MILF around but good enough. Fake boobies if that's your thing not really mine. I'm guessing she's in her late 30's early 40's. This is the one in Spring Valley. I've seen her 3 times. First time was only HJ. Probably feeling me out then the next time I came in She did BBBJ and CBJ. Best thing is she does it for 100 and early special for 30 I believe before noon. She is a freak and really gets into it. Definitely worth a try at that price.

SwellBaby22
09-18-19, 02:27
I totally concur with you. I went to A spa last night and got Michelle as well and she is so beautiful and sweet. To see her beautiful petite curves when she took off her dress was a sight to behold. The joyful attitude seemed genuine and I really enjoyed my time with her. My only regret is that I did not opt for an hour. I definitely plan on seeing her once more and well even make an appointment to ensure I get her again. Very similar to Annie when she was there. A spa is definitely stepping up on their talent! 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Total was 40/ house and. 40 to her (well worth it).There are several A spa from my google search? Can you provide the intersection or address? Thank you.

Koolbeans
09-18-19, 02:28
Looking for fbsm with HE and mutual touch. What do you guys recommend? Is heavenly hands any good?Heavenly Hands have great looking providers. I had 3 and really miss a girl named Celia. If anyone knows where she went then appreciate info. Mostly nude massage with mutual touch, but some of the Brazilians were not very accommodating to the goods down under. All had amazing racks and tight bodies. I asked for the non scented oil as the first time I came home smelling like a floral arrangement. It is a very discrete office. I never got more than a HJ.

IsBarkley
09-18-19, 03:09
I didn't know she did FS. I knew she would sit on your face. I wish there was another girl who was hot who would sit on face like she did.Before, you said Jenny would sit on your face? And she's pretty hot, right?

Hey Mr Dj
09-18-19, 03:19
100 tip for CBJ?? Seems a bit steep. 30 house fee is awesome though.My bad I meant CFS.

HippyHippyShak
09-18-19, 12:16
I met her in person a few times but never had her massage.

Regrets for me, I would be interested if she was available.

Yeah she had redhair, a nice little pierced naval and a hot tat or two.

Stupitt
09-18-19, 13:13

$40 (hour) + $40 tip.Thanks for the tip about Leanne. Petite girls are my favorite! I saw her last night and she gave me a really good massage. She's studying acupressure so she knows the body well. She also speaks English very well so we were able to have good conversation throughout. She delivered a nice HE too. She's nice looking, friendly and gives a good rub. I'll repeat.

MartinL
09-18-19, 13:15
Before, you said Jenny would sit on your face? And she's pretty hot, right?Yes she is sexy. But I'm looking for a phat ass girl LOL. I tried to talk Michelle into sitting on my face but she wouldn't. I felt like with some more $$ she would have "jumped on it" I've been in the talks with Priscilla about face sitting. She has a phat ass as well. She was reluctant but was willing to do it with yoga pants.

MartinL
09-18-19, 14:30
I read that Eva is changing locations. Does anyone have info if this is true?

JoshLovesBBJ
09-18-19, 15:41
I have info for low volume provider in Del Mar that asked that I pass her info on to hobbyists here. Hit me up go PM. Be cool she's FBSM only.

Slickdw
09-18-19, 15:49
I read that Eva is changing locations. Does anyone have info if this is true?Nope just talked to her, she said she is staying. I few weeks ago she said there were some issues with the owner but she said she is not leaving. How do I know. I have her number.

JitMarc
09-18-19, 19:54
Well I've been hobbying for 6 years now and been thinking about hitting up my first FS mp experience. Did miracle oasis a few times and also saw yamyam, and while those were great times, looking for a pleasurable time. Any advice? I was leaning towards A Spa based on comments.

Thanks.

MichelOb
09-18-19, 21:11
Well I've been hobbying for 6 years now and been thinking about hitting up my first FS mp experience. Did miracle oasis a few times and also saw yamyam, and while those were great times, looking for a pleasurable time. Any advice? I was leaning towards A Spa based on comments.

Thanks.There's been several mongers giving reliable lists. I know Maple Spa on Campo rd, Pine spa on clairemont mesa and A spa. There are more but that's a start. I hear Apollo spa in el cajon is FS. They are on my list to sample.

JitMarc
09-18-19, 22:17
There's been several mongers giving reliable lists. I know Maple Spa on Campo rd, Pine spa on clairemont mesa and A spa. There are more but that's a start. I hear Apollo spa in el cajon is FS. They are on my list to sample.Maple, good to know. Maple is actually only a 5 minute ride from me, drive by it when ever I drop off the dogs at bark park when going out of town. Anyone in particular at Maple I should look for?

Trex33
09-18-19, 23:08
Has anyone seen Abby before? She just popped up and am very interested.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150829

Zehe123
09-19-19, 05:26
Has anyone been there recently? I last went about a month or two ago. Got this older Korean named Tina. Not sure if there was FS since It was my first. Any info would be great.

MrPiggy
09-19-19, 10:08
Has anyone seen Abby before? She just popped up and am very interested.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150829She showed up on HX, I emailed her and no response back. I moved on, be interested to hear if you actually get a response back and how the dream goes for you.

-MrPiggy.

SnowGuy07
09-19-19, 12:39
Are strippers in TJ regulated? Any past experiences? Thinking about making a trip and would appreciate any and all information!

FrankyG619
09-19-19, 16:24
Anyone have info on Q Spa? It's on the corner of Flanders and Mira Mesa? I tried to do a search but couldn't come up with anything. Searching Flanders only brought up MRC. Thanks.

Tub And Rug
09-19-19, 17:27
Are strippers in TJ regulated? Any past experiences? Thinking about making a trip and would appreciate any and all information!You might get better responses here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5421-Tijuana-Reports.

Alj269
09-19-19, 18:08
Stopped by Manee Thai In Escondido this afternoon. Provider was Jane, petite with a good sense of humor. Opted for the one hour massage. Very good massage with lots of deep tissue work and stretching. About 30 minutes in, I knew this was going to be strictly therapeutic as it was.

Lots of shoulder, neck, and upper back work.

Left a bit disappointed as I was looking for a release. However, one of the better therapeutic massages I've had.

MichelOb
09-19-19, 19:50
Maple, good to know. Maple is actually only a 5 minute ride from me, drive by it when ever I drop off the dogs at bark park when going out of town. Anyone in particular at Maple I should look for?Maple rotates but they usually have korean / Chinese / japanese spinners. Same old mama san (who may give you the opening sponge bath; don't worry). She'll want you to create a code (last 4 of your cell). The last time I went the girl was fun. I massaged her nakedness for awhile, then she asked for 240. I negotiated 100 for a CBJ and it was awesome. You know it's a good place because there are no massage tables, just beds.

MartinL
09-19-19, 20:44
It seems like a number of guys are experienced with BBJs. But no one ever talks about bugs or STDs. Am I the only one paranoid of this stuff? Feel free to PM me I just want to know the real deal out there.

FryingPanAss
09-19-19, 21:09
I always wrap it. You can definitely get stuff from BBBJ, certainly BBFS, and even P2 P. I guess for some the reward of more enjoyable service outweighs the risks of the diseases. For me, I can pass on the more enjoyable 30 minutes for ease of mind and much, much higher probability of not contracting something awful like the newer non-curable gonorrhea. It's also a pain getting tested constantly which I imagine is a requirement if you BBBJ and want to keep any semblance of a social life.

It seems like a number of guys are experienced with BBJs. But no one ever talks about bugs or STDs. Am I the only one paranoid of this stuff? Feel free to PM me I just want to know the real deal out there.

SDHobbyGuy
09-19-19, 22:51
I always wrap it. You can definitely get stuff from BBBJ, certainly BBFS, and even P2 P. I guess for some the reward of more enjoyable service outweighs the risks of the diseases. For me, I can pass on the more enjoyable 30 minutes for ease of mind and much, much higher probability of not contracting something awful like the newer non-curable gonorrhea. It's also a pain getting tested constantly which I imagine is a requirement if you BBBJ and want to keep any semblance of a social life.Any type of sexual contact comes with a risk really (even with a condom), of course the probabilities are greatly reduces if you take the proper precautions. I comes down to each individual's risk appetite. I'm not judging, good for you guys in being safe, but for me a CBJ is meaningless, and would say the risks of a BBBJ are very low, but then again, I'm no doctor, and gynecology is only a hobby of mine.

Stl Danish
09-19-19, 23:13
I've been seeing Eva lately. Great service as usual. No word on her moving to another place. Is Anna back yet? Or is she coming back? She'd been in China, last I heard.

Lots of new accounts asking questions today, seems suspicious.

BradBlk29
09-19-19, 23:50
Anyone have info on Q Spa? It's on the corner of Flanders and Mira Mesa? I tried to do a search but couldn't come up with anything. Searching Flanders only brought up MRC. Thanks.Stay away. I won't recommend. One old lady (55 years old) and one mammasan works there. Mammasan is arrogant. Both service provider are heavily armoured. As per rubmaps its non erotic.

FlyingVfr
09-20-19, 00:23
Is Anna back yet? Or is she coming back? She'd been in China, last I heard.I texted her a couple weeks ago and she said she'd be back mid-September, yes she went home to China to visit her family. She's a real favorite of mine, I just texted her to see if she's back. I'll update this when I hear from her.

Two Blue Balls where are you man? I've been trying to text you with an update but your inbox has been too full to receive new messages for over two weeks.

SvStudMan
09-20-19, 00:48
Unless things have changed, I thought Maple has a bit higher house fee.

Something like double your basic house.

Maple rotates but they usually have korean / Chinese / japanese spinners. Same old mama san (who may give you the opening sponge bath; don't worry). She'll want you to create a code (last 4 of your cell). The last time I went the girl was fun. I massaged her nakedness for awhile, then she asked for 240. I negotiated 100 for a CBJ and it was awesome. You know it's a good place because there are no massage tables, just beds.

TJ Dog
09-20-19, 01:32
Are strippers in TJ regulated? Any past experiences? Thinking about making a trip and would appreciate any and all information!In the Zona Norte, any girl working as a stripper would be considered a sex worker and required to have her hooker license. Not sure about the waitresses and not sure about strippers in the more up-scale clubs outside of the Zona.

FlyingVfr
09-20-19, 09:55
I texted Anna a couple weeks ago and she said she'd be back mid-September, yes she went home to China to visit her family. She's a real favorite of mine, I just texted her to see if she's back. I'll update this when I hear from her.

TwoBlueBalls where are you man? I've been trying to text you with an update but your inbox has been too full to receive new messages for over two weeks.Anna at Z's replied, she got back Wednesday.

SdfitLife
09-20-19, 17:29
Can anyone personally recommend a provider that can accommodate a foot fetish? Looking FJ finish if possible. Preferably 2. / hr or less!

BigChaz451
09-20-19, 19:21
Hey where bis a good Latina AMP around San Diego?

JitMarc
09-20-19, 21:21
Unless things have changed, I thought Maple has a bit higher house fee.

Something like double your basic house.Might be worth it for me since it's so close. If I'm lucky I'll check it out this weekend.

NeOneFree
09-21-19, 15:45
Hey where bis a good Latina AMP around San Diego?Try this place when I went there was a bigger white / Latina that I spoke to. I'm not into big girls so can't tell how the service is. She said there was 3 other girls but they where busy.

https://sandiego.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/mission-gorge-rd-san-diego-ca-usa/7819538.html

NeOneFree
09-21-19, 16:02
I had an interesting massage last week. Went to a place on ECB not far from collage and learned SDPD is cracking down on HE's. Some girls providing more than HJ are gone to LA and the owner of 3 massage places is selling due to loosing income. Most places are falling back to just HJ to be careful. I know YMMV but this might be why some of you leave not so happy. Time to start looking again since my go to's are in LA now.

RookingForGood
09-21-19, 18:57
https://destiny13.escortbook.com/

Had a decent experience with Destiny. Her pictures are a little old and she's put on some weight, but she's got a great attitude. I didn't want more than a HE so I had her edge my cock for the better part of the hour. A few times I asked her to stop and let me gently place it on her lips a little, which was super hot. Ended up cumming on her face and she honestly seemed to enjoy it. Gave her 1. 2 in the end since she also pressed her face into my balls like I like.

Experience was good, but does anyone have any recommendations for a strong solid massage with HE? I honestly don't need more than that, although prostate play would be amazing but I feel like asking for all that in one provider is too much. Cum on face is hot but I'm fine without it. Really I want a therapeutic massage with HE.

RChangDatyKing
09-21-19, 23:40
Does anyone know where Anna from Paradise Spa went? Any info is greatly appreciated.

JakolMuna
09-22-19, 01:41
Does anyone know where Anna from Paradise Spa went? Any info is greatly appreciated.Manager said vacation. That means may return or not. Also Alice left for good back to China.

RChangDatyKing
09-22-19, 12:56
Manager said vacation. That means may return or not. Also Alice left for good back to China.Thanks my friend! It's a big lost for Paradise Spa that those two are no longer there.

Lion1
09-22-19, 13:22
Went to a place on ECB not far from collage and learned SDPD is cracking down on HE's. Some girls providing more than HJ are gone to LA and the owner of 3 massage places is selling due to loosing income. Most places are falling back to just HJ to be careful. I know YMMV but this might be why some of you leave not so happy. Time to start looking again since my go to's are in LA now.So by this account, SDPD is cracking down on FS more than HJ? I guess the message that NeOneFree is sending is that LE must be reading this forum in order to target FS AMPs? It would be nice if he mentioned where he has experienced change in service so that others could verify.

Dog Rice
09-22-19, 17:45
Thanks for the report!!

Destiny has been on my "To Check" list. Are her boobs natural or man-made?? Man-made ones are no-go for me. .

https://destiny13.escortbook.com/

Had a decent experience with Destiny. Her pictures are a little old and she's put on some weight, but she's got a great attitude. I didn't want more than a HE so I had her edge my cock for the better part of the hour. A few times I asked her to stop and let me gently place it on her lips a little, which was super hot. Ended up cumming on her face and she honestly seemed to enjoy it. Gave her 1. 2 in the end since she also pressed her face into my balls like I like.

Experience was good, but does anyone have any recommendations for a strong solid massage with HE? I honestly don't need more than that, although prostate play would be amazing but I feel like asking for all that in one provider is too much. Cum on face is hot but I'm fine without it. Really I want a therapeutic massage with HE.

JamulSucks
09-22-19, 18:52
Thanks for the report!!

Destiny has been on my "To Check" list. Are her boobs natural or man-made?? Man-made ones are no-go for me. .I've seen her. Man-made but not too bad. Firm on the base and they have enough life to them that it doesn't throw you off.

Blowjob is pretty great, she's flexible and can try to deep throat or she can keep it sensual.

MyDream
09-22-19, 18:55
Thanks for the report!!

Destiny has been on my "To Check" list. Are her boobs natural or man-made?? Man-made ones are no-go for me. .Man made x2. She had them "re-enlarged" after her first ballooning. If you're a Russian lover, she's your girl.

Dog Rice
09-22-19, 22:33
Thanks for the tips. I had a bad experience w / a man-made lady a couple of times. The balloon shifted to the way that I was like fucking an alien. After that experience, junior has some negative reaction w / the man-made boobs. .

Man made x2. She had them "re-enlarged" after her first ballooning. If you're a Russian lover, she's your girl.

MyDream
09-22-19, 23:53
Paid Ada another visit this past week. It's been a few months, she's been attending some "massage licencing" class in L. A. For a while, and is now back here a little more regularly. I had completely forgotten about the size of her nips, holy crap they could put an eye out! Great, consistent FS as always. Awesome deal early bird $40/ hr. She is only AMP girl I've ever met who wants to lay on you and "cuddle" after the finish. Strange. She finished with awesome scalp / head massage.

MD.

AeroStartC
09-23-19, 12:39
Paid Ada another visit this past week. It's been a few months, she's been attending some "massage licencing" class in L. A. For a while, and is now back here a little more regularly. I had completely forgotten about the size of her nips, holy crap they could put an eye out! Great, consistent FS as always. Awesome deal early bird $40/ hr. She is only AMP girl I've ever met who wants to lay on you and "cuddle" after the finish. Strange. She finished with awesome scalp / head massage.

MD.I too had the privilege of meeting Ada, and have seen here at least three times, with a 4th coming up. I was getting pretty jaded with the trannies, GILFs, and fat ladies on the street, and the constant up-sell from overweight, older girls in AMPs. However I got lucky one night, as I had pulled to a small shopping center to check some things on my phone. After stopping, I noticed a stand up sign that had Massage written on it, and after looking around, there it was. Not thinking too much about it, I returned to my phone.

Ada walked out to the sign and was going to carry it in, when a conversation started, and was followed by mutual hugging and touching in the parking lot. I thought this could be good, so took the plunge and was glad that I did. For her, no BBIP or kissing is allowed over the last three visits, but everything else was allowed and the description above is accurate. Have not asked for Greek.

I had a cramp in my leg on the last visit, and could not get it out, so a visit to Ada was needed. She took care of that in short order, and the cramp has never returned. She is a great gal, about 38, has a daughter, 22 that she is putting through college. Treat her well gentlemen, and you will be rewarded. 1 for the tip.

Ohside
09-23-19, 16:39
Quiet little AMP Jun. Jun.

In my experience the girls are older and overweight but give a solid massage, very friendly, and low pressure. They are a standard 40/40 HJ only (can't find anything beyond HJ in Oceanside apparently).

Massage: 7/10.

Teasing: 6/10.

Girls: 3/10.

HJ: 9/10.

StiffNipples
09-23-19, 16:49
Stopped here Friday and Selena greeted me in a body hugging short leopard print dress. Mid-late 20's, petite, tan (filipina), VERY cute with large bolt-ons spilling out of her dress. I was praying she was going to be my masseuse, and my wish was granted. Opted for the hour, 60 to the house.

Got naked, laid on the table and in she came. A little small talk while caressing her legs at the head of the table and she new what I wanted. She continued the massage, climbing up and sitting on my back when I noticed her yawn a couple times in the mirror. I told her she seemed tired and if she'd like to relax while I give her a massage. She gladly accepted. As she laid on her stomach with her dress pulled down to her waist, I gave her a good neck massage with one hand and started rubbing between her thighs with the other hand. Her skin is so tan and smooth, I was just enjoying touching this beautiful young woman's body. After 10-15 minutes, she rolls over, looks at me with the sexiest gaze and says she wants to fuck. I almost lost it right there. Agreed on 1. 4, so I sat on the edge of the table, dress and panties came off and she straddled me with one leg, with her other foot on the floor. I grabbed her ass and pulled her on top of me into a full straddle while I nibbled on her neck and amazing tits. After a few minutes of that, she told me to lay on my back and positioned herself for 69, with her sweet flower in my face. OMG, she has one of the nicest clean shaven pussies I have seen, with a small cherry blossom tattoo on her bikini area. I had to stop her after a few minutes as I was about to nut. She went for a cover, and laid on her back upon her return. I entered standing mish for a bit then she tells me 'get on your back, I want to fuck you'. Almost lost it again LOL. I laid on my back and she guides me into her CG and we start a nice rhythm. After a few minutes, she transitions to ACG, showing me her full body where I can see my cock getting used for her pleasure. The view, coupled with her moans were too much, I busted. We had about 20 minutes left, so I gave her a head / neck massage again until I was at full staff again. HJ until knock at the door, but couldn't squeeze out another. This girl is a gem. An absolute beautiful, freaky gem! Water, hugs and a kiss and I'm out the door. She said she was there 10-more days. Enjoy fellas.

EH09M3
09-24-19, 10:20
Hey where bis a good Latina AMP around San Diego?https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124711

It may not be a parlor but Madeline has two other Latinas working out of the familiar Mission Valley building. If you like big ass then you will like Madeline. Massage isn't much but her face is beautiful (9-10) and she can be very sensual. YMMV.

MassageBros
09-24-19, 20:43
SO, I answered an ad looking for two hotties to get massaged by and got a text back from a place on morena blvd near 14x0.

I showed up and this chick answered with the craziest caked on makeup ever, like a horror movie geisha.

I told her I had to go, she kept texting me to come back.

Really scary! Don't bother.

MassageBros
09-24-19, 20:45
Thought I'd try this place.

Cute 40 year old named Jessica.

She did take care of me, I was nervous because I had never been there and the ad they have talks a big crazy game.

Bare is offered.

There is a shower.

MassageBros
09-24-19, 20:50
Tried this place out to see if it lived up to it's crazy ad.

Nice cute 30's named Jessica took care of me.

Nothing like in the ad.

I was nervous to call her out on the contents of the ad. Should have mentioned something after, but figured she probably knows or not, and it's not going to change anything.

They have a shower.

SHe was pretty mechanical.

5/10.

GdAloha
09-24-19, 22:19
Not sure about that place but if you are in Coronado, take a short drive down Orange Ave aka 75 towards Imperial Beach to Fine Touch Accupressure. It's a little pricey but the girls are IMO top notch.

Clean and easily accessible.

All Korean girls and beautiful.Thank you DeadHeadChevy. I live in the South Bay and have been a frequent visitor to all the major FS spas around convoy. I am sadden that I never knew anything about Fina Touch Accupressure. I have never come across it in this thread and was wondering if this place is new within the last year or is it just a gem down south not spoke of much.

I always love to visit Korean beauties and this place was exactly that. I made my way down last week and the place was very clean and the mamasan was just great. Asked for a line up and told her I was new and have visited other spas. She smiled brought me in to the room and said one girl was available now and another one was just finishing up. The first girl popped her head in and my mouth literally dropped to the floor. After she left the other girl came in who was just finishing up and she was in great shape but looked to be in her mid to late 30's.

I decided to go with the first girl, which I sincerely apologize my friends for not remembering her name. I do recall though she only works at the beginning of the week. She came in with a very tight forming dress and OMG, that chest was popping with all natural DD, which you do not see often. She began with a nice light back rub but after 5 mins the flip occurred. She looked at me and ask if I've been to other spas and I told her yes. She pulled her top down and had me suck on those tits. She then pressed my face between them and had me motor boat for a few minutes, from there she new I was hooked. She signed me up with a membership and after that the fun began. I will say though that in the beginning she was very uptight and I wasn't sure how it was going to go.

When the dress came off I immediately grabbed her and she allowed me to put her in any position I wanted. Unlike others, that may only allow one or two, this girl took it however I liked it. I was in aw gentleman as she rode me CG and I drilled her from behind, just watching her amazing assets jump all over just about made me pop. Let me also say that I am not sure what exercises are out there to keep a pussy tight, but she was doing them. In the last finale I moved to missionary and just when I was about to finish the sleeve broke and I decided to get a few more reps in. She never new a thing and I told her I was going to plaster that chest and she was fine with it. I pulled out and exploded and accidentally nipped her chin so you can imagine it just dripping down. She looked at me calm and ask where the sleeve was and I smiled, she laughed. At that moment I realized that I could of sent the children in and just told her I didn't know. LOL But I am still a gentleman at heart and decided to pull out. What do you think guys, I make a mistake? Maybe a lost opportunity?

Anyways, she and I cleaned up and she talked about having friend at many of the spas in San Diego. So you know it's a tight network. Usual house fee and donation. I would very much recommend.

Cockasians
09-24-19, 23:49
Tried this place out to see if it lived up to it's crazy ad.

Nice cute 30's named Jessica took care of me.

Nothing like in the ad.

I was nervous to call her out on the contents of the ad. Should have mentioned something after, but figured she probably knows or not, and it's not going to change anything.

They have a shower.

SHe was pretty mechanical.

5/10.Pretty vague on the details, what did you get and how much did you pay?

Lion1
09-25-19, 02:31
SO, I answered an ad looking for two hotties to get massaged by and got a text back from a place on morena blvd near 14x0.

I showed up and this chick answered with the craziest caked on makeup ever, like a horror movie geisha.

Really scary! Don't bother.Was it this one?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145388

I texted her last week with a few basic questions and got vague answers. She did give an address, but google maps revealed it to be too much of a dump for any hot young thai gal to be working out of. I passed. Thanks for TOFTT.

TingTong
09-25-19, 09:08
There are several places near the trolley in lemon grove, was this “U” spa?.

Usually has older providers but good service with a large menu.

Please remember that ads are to lure you in don't take them to seriously just enjoy the girls. They want you to have a good time and relax.

Thought I'd try this place.

Cute 40 year old named Jessica.

She did take care of me, I was nervous because I had never been there and the ad they have talks a big crazy game.

Bare is offered.

There is a shower.

GdAloha
09-25-19, 10:54
Stopped here Friday and Selena greeted me in a body hugging short leopard print dress. Mid-late 20's, petite, tan (filipina), VERY cute with large bolt-ons spilling out of her dress. I was praying she was going to be my masseuse, and my wish was granted. Opted for the hour, 60 to the house.

Got naked, laid on the table and in she came. A little small talk while caressing her legs at the head of the table and she new what I wanted. She continued the massage, climbing up and sitting on my back when I noticed her yawn a couple times in the mirror. I told her she seemed tired and if she'd like to relax while I give her a massage. She gladly accepted. As she laid on her stomach with her dress pulled down to her waist, I gave her a good neck massage with one hand and started rubbing between her thighs with the other hand. Her skin is so tan and smooth, I was just enjoying touching this beautiful young woman's body. After 10-15 minutes, she rolls over, looks at me with the sexiest gaze and says she wants to fuck. I almost lost it right there. Agreed on 1. 4, so I sat on the edge of the table, dress and panties came off and she straddled me with one leg, with her other foot on the floor. I grabbed her ass and pulled her on top of me into a full straddle while I nibbled on her neck and amazing tits. After a few minutes of that, she told me to lay on my back and positioned herself for 69, with her sweet flower in my face. OMG, she has one of the nicest clean shaven pussies I have seen, with a small cherry blossom tattoo on her bikini area. I had to stop her after a few minutes as I was about to nut. She went for a cover, and laid on her back upon her return. I entered standing mish for a bit then she tells me 'get on your back, I want to fuck you'. Almost lost it again LOL..Great report! Love myself a Filipina. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this gem? I'm debating whether to return down south again for an amazing time or see this beauty. I don't have access to RM so I can't read the comments about Selena, but I might have to see her over the amazing girls down south if I hear some follow ups.

Sadly I can only afford so much with this hobby, so like many of you we got to choose wisely!

Sailor1967
09-25-19, 13:16

Really scary! Don't bother.Thanks for the research. I have been curious for years about whether she looked as scary in person as in some of her (Lexi?) ads.

The Ass Man
09-25-19, 16:02
Great report! Love myself a Filipina. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this gem? I'm debating whether to return down south again for an amazing time or see this beauty. I don't have access to RM so I can't read the comments about Selena, but I might have to see her over the amazing girls down south if I hear some follow ups.

Sadly I can only afford so much with this hobby, so like many of you we got to choose wisely!Making a visit later today and will report out.

RChangDatyKing
09-25-19, 16:07
Thanks for the research. I have been curious for years about whether she looked as scary in person as in some of her (Lexi?) ads.Yes, Lexi is very scary looking.

She have had many pretty girls working for / with her though. I still won't go there. LOL.

DeadHeadChevy
09-25-19, 20:35
Glad you had a good time GD

The total fees are a little on the high side but you're getting quality instead of quantity in this case. Not to say there isn't a better deal at other places, but you don't have to guess here.

I don't know if it is a new place or not, don't get down that way too much when I'm in town. It may be just taken over by a new owner, who knows.

All I know is if I have the extra cash, I know where I'm going next time.

Demented1
09-26-19, 00:46
Looking to get waxed down south, and I don't mean hustled in Tijuana. I want my hair to be elsewhere. I've never done it before, and was hoping I could get some advice on a place to go where the lady doing it was a pleasure to be with. Someone who will do a good job and is patient (and not turned off by a little screaming, perhaps). Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

BradBlk29
09-26-19, 00:58
Can anyone confirm if V spa on kearny villa rd still open or they found a new place.

Few days ago it was reported that they were moving.

SillyDickWilly
09-26-19, 13:37
Hi everybody!

I have been using this site occasionally for a while now and many of you have made it easier for me when making a decision at times. I decided to create an account to keep you guys informed if I stumble upon anything good and for the past couple of times I have been going with an Asian woman who is an independent masseuse, works at almost any time, cheap for the experience she will provide! She is honestly unique and a nice person to talk with while everything is happening. She's got a really good customer service with a lot of respect! She is Japanese, 5'2-5'4, goes to the gym often as well.

SillyDickWilly
09-26-19, 13:46
Great report! Love myself a Filipina. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this gem? I'm debating whether to return down south again for an amazing time or see this beauty. I don't have access to RM so I can't read the comments about Selena, but I might have to see her over the amazing girls down south if I hear some follow ups.

Sadly I can only afford so much with this hobby, so like many of you we got to choose wisely!I believe I went to the right one. A Spa Massage but when I called they said there was no Selena working there at all.

BlueSkyBlue
09-26-19, 14:32
Any one with a little curiosity and a lot of discretion should discreetly go look in on 108.

Just saying.

Next month should officially reopen

Can anyone confirm if V spa on kearny villa rd still open or they found a new place.

Few days ago it was reported that they were moving.

FlyingVfr
09-26-19, 16:32
I had an appointment with Anna at Z's Tuesday that didn't happen, something bad going on there that day. Anna twice texted me later and later appointment times with the last at 11 am. None of the masseuses were working by 11 am when I finally gave up waiting for Anna and left. Anna texted me saying there was a problem between "the two bosses" and I saw nothing but phone calls going on outside with a couple staff members. I walked inside at 11 am, and it was open but no one was inside. One older lady (manager I assume) was outside talking on her phone but that was it. She waved me away when I asked if they would be reopening. Anna replied back to my text today that she hasn't been there several days now. Anyone know what's going on there?

So that's when I decided to finally experience Michelle at A Spa on Mercury near Ronson Road in San Diego. Busy place, it was jammed with good looking friendly girls and I had to wait 20 minutes for Michelle. I have to say I ended up being disappointed with Michelle after hearing so much about her. She really excited me when she first walked in with a big kiss on my lips while she grabbed my crotch, it was looking good. She started with a great massage, actually pretty darned hard. After 5-10 minutes she had me flip over and started pushing FS for $160,120 for a CBJ, and $80 for a HJ. I said $40 for a simple / sensual / enjoyable HJ like I had been told was available from her but she pushed back hard for $80 and finally agreed to $60 which was my final raging hard-on response. But I said I'd do $60 only if she got naked which she said no to. 60 was my final offer, she then asked for the $60 up front. I had lost my hard-on by that time and was ready to leave after too much hard negotiating which had totally turned me off. Did I really get Michelle? So she takes my $60 and strips down to thong panties and proceeds to give me a non-sensual jackhammer HJ. I walked out of there saying I'll never be back and wondering if she was really Michelle. Nice looking, full head of hair, wearing a dress.

I can't wait to see Anna again after that bad experience with Michelle. I hope it's not too long before she either lands at a different AMP or she and Z's get back together. And not good news, I just called Z's and couldn't get a straight answer on if they're back in operation yet but it sounds like they're not yet back in operation. I hope Z's re-opens soon.

Cobra Comander
09-26-19, 17:26
Hit up Ada today around noon. 40 dollar hour early bird special. Had a great time but I was expecting a real massage first. About 15 min of soft touch and taint play. Started kissing my ear and I turned and starred DFKing her. Flipped and let her know I wanted everything. Dress went around the waist but not off. Nipples are ginormous but most of the Asian nipples are in comparison. Tit sucking and she hopped on for 69 for a Few min. Moved into RCG the into CG. Lots of kissing and tit sucking in CG and could feel me hitting her cervex. Hot! She went to move into doggie into laid her on her back and hit it hard until I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up with alcohol spray and the warm wet towels. She left to clean herself up and when she gave me the best foot massage I've ever had for about 20 minutes. Gave her a hundred and she was telling me how handsome I am on my way out. Lies LOL.

Was a good time. Would repeat.

CC.

Seekingcs
09-26-19, 19:10
Yes, Lexi is very scary looking.

She have had many pretty girls working for / with her though. I still won't go there. LOL.So is Lexi a woman or was she always a woman? Lots of makeup makes me wonder.

DosCocos
09-26-19, 19:16

Really scary! Don't bother.Did you get a feel down south? I even forget the name but big hooters but sure had the feeling I should be looking for an adams apple when no touch down was brewing. One time with limited up top touch and HJ.

DosCocos
09-26-19, 19:28
I had an appointment with Anna at Z's Tuesday that didn't happen, something bad going on there that day. Anna twice texted me later and later appointment times with the last at 11 am. None of the masseuses were working by 11 am when I finally gave up waiting for Anna and left. Anna texted me saying there was a problem between "the two bosses" and I saw nothing but phone calls going on outside with a couple staff members. I walked inside at 11 am, and it was open but no one was inside. One older lady (manager I assume) was outside talking on her phone but that was it. She waved me away when I asked if they would be reopening. Anna replied back to my text today that she hasn't been there several days now. Anyone know what's going on there?

So that's when I decided to finally experience Michelle at A Spa on Mercury near Ronson Road in San Diego. Busy place, it was jammed with good looking friendly girls and I had to wait 20 minutes for Michelle. I have to say I ended up being disappointed with Michelle after hearing so much about her. She really excited me when she first walked in with a big kiss on my lips while she grabbed my crotch, it was looking good. She started with a great massage, actually pretty darned hard. After 5-10 minutes she had me flip over and started pushing FS for $160,120 for a CBJ, and $80 for a HJ. I said $40 for a simple / sensual / enjoyable HJ like I had been told was available from her but she pushed back hard for $80 and finally agreed to $60 which was my final raging hard-on response. But I said I'd do $60 only if she got naked which she said no to. 60 was my final offer, she then asked for the $60 up front. I had lost my hard-on by that time and was ready to leave after too much hard negotiating which had totally turned me off. Did I really get Michelle? So she takes my $60 and strips down to thong panties and proceeds to give me a non-sensual jackhammer HJ. I walked out of there saying I'll never be back and wondering if she was really Michelle. Nice looking, full head of hair, wearing a dress.

I can't wait to see Anna again after that bad experience with Michelle. I hope it's not too long before she either lands at a different AMP or she and Z's get back together. And not good news, I just called Z's and couldn't get a straight answer on if they're back in operation yet but it sounds like they're not yet back in operation. I hope Z's re-opens soon.Mostly because of the constant rotation. I try not to be that guy who has to wind up in any sort of negotiations, especially extended ones. Eye contact and use finger movements. They get it before long plus last resort whisper in her ear the tip coming at end. If repeating in places a quick confer with Mms can even things out. Good luck. It's take and give.

BillChang
09-26-19, 19:45
Hi everybody!

I have been using this site occasionally for a while now and many of you have made it easier for me when making a decision at times. I decided to create an account to keep you guys informed if I stumble upon anything good and for the past couple of times I have been going with an Asian woman who is an independent masseuse, works at almost any time, cheap for the experience she will provide! She is honestly unique and a nice person to talk with while everything is happening. She's got a really good customer service with a lot of respect! She is Japanese, 5'2-5'4, goes to the gym often as well.Sounds great, got any info on her? Rates, menu, number, etc.

StiffNipples
09-26-19, 19:47
I believe I went to the right one. A Spa Massage but when I called they said there was no Selena working there at all.Mercury & Ronson, correct?

BlueSkyBlue
09-26-19, 20:54
Hey flyingVfr,

Not sure I fully understand what you were saying about Z's, are they close now?

That sounds like what you were saying.

I have not been in there for a while but to me that's a great place so I hope they're open again soon.

I think part of The reason for your disappointment is there's a different business model between Z's and the FS shops.

When you go to a place like Zs youve come to expect a good long slow sensual hand job after a massage, but most of the full-service places the girl (hopefully she's younger prettier) she's just there for a quick half hour fuck session ( with the larger tip ) , not a long sensual session that mongers can easily get addicted to at places like Z's.

At a place like Z's the same girls can be there for a couple years (I think Eva is been there for at least five years) and you get a comfortable repeatable experience to look forward to, but it's usually just a good rub and tug and full service isn't usually on the menu.

But most of the full-service places like v spa, Flanders at Mesa Ridge Court (fill in the blank) have a business model of always changing girls. Always a pretty new face, a different pretty younger girl to get naked and enjoy. That are basically one trick pony's in that most of them aren't as experienced at massage as the older rub and tug girls.

They're offering you a different experience 😃.

They are more interested in giving you everything and in a few weeks they'll be gone and the new one Will take her place, so unfortunately each one has their own personality and you don't really get a chance to know them that well before they move on.

Each one's business is just a little different sensual massage versus full-service but each one is great and it's own way it just really depends on what you want.

Some customers only want to fuck a different girl each time and some enjoy the certainty of knowing a good experience they can reliably expect.

Personally I did not go to full service places for years, I wanted the full hour sensual but over time My tastes changed but in reality it just depends on what best suits your mood.

I hope Z's re-opens soon.

RChangDatyKing
09-26-19, 22:11
So is Lexi a woman or was she always a woman? Lots of makeup makes me wonder.No freaking clue. I don't care to ever find out!

Lgnat86
09-26-19, 22:27
This place had some thick Latinas until it closed down. Any other place like it in San Diego?

Koolbeans
09-27-19, 02:07
I was bored after work and headed to my normal spot. It was packed and used their restroom and had to wait 5 min on a stool. I was greeted b Ella and she took me to the room for the hr. . 6. She gave a decent massage and then the flip. She took the donation $. 4 and we got down to business. She gave a wonderful BJ and very good CG. She felt really tight and smelled like hot sex due to her natural p juice lubricant. I eventually popped in doggy and she massaged my legs for the remainder of time and introduced me to another masseuse. They are a group from LA. I would repeat and will try to make rounds to other establishments. Have fun and stay safe brothers!

RChangDatyKing
09-27-19, 10:11
I called Z Massage last night and it kept ringing and no one answered. I was there a month ago and Honey (manager / co-owner) said the other owner / co-owner was there. The masseuses were all acting weird that day and there was definitely tension with Honey and the other owner. Honey said the other owner is a very old lady. Maybe this was who you saw on the phone that waved you away.

Maybe this is why there were discussions about Eva possibly leaving Z Massage.

I can't wait to see Anna again after that bad experience with Michelle. I hope it's not too long before she either lands at a different AMP or she and Z's get back together. And not good news, I just called Z's and couldn't get a straight answer on if they're back in operation yet but it sounds like they're not yet back in operation. I hope Z's re-opens soon.

MassageBros
09-27-19, 14:54
There are many by the trolley aren't there!

On lemon grove ave looking at train station.

Might be AA spa.

There are several places near the trolley in lemon grove, was this U spa?.

Usually has older providers but good service with a large menu.

Please remember that ads are to lure you in don't take them to seriously just enjoy the girls. They want you to have a good time and relax.

MassageBros
09-27-19, 15:03
I apologize for the lack of details, it was a while ago.

Normal prices for whatever.

Pretty vague on the details, what did you get and how much did you pay?

Koolbeans
09-27-19, 16:18
I had today off and decided to hit up U Spa this morning. I walked in and an older lady greeted me and showed me to the room. I hoped to get a younger provider, but she was the one that came back into the room. She gave a great massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I thought with my little head and went for it. Paid. 4 for 1 hr. And $. 4 for the tip. She put the cover on and then had me stand up while she laid back on the table. I thought man not even an effort to try and work for the money. It reminded me of some places in Pattaya. It was a new low for me as the provider probably could be a grandma, but got the job done. She gives a legit massage, but would prefer someone at least half her age. Also noticed bugs crawling on my arm and the floor. I didn't even get her name as I won't be back to ask. Good luck brothers and have fun!

Tub And Rug
09-27-19, 17:15
With Z apparently being closed, where can one go for a long slow sensual HJ and no pressure for more?

Hey flyingVfr,

Not sure I fully understand what you were saying about Z's, are they close now?

That sounds like what you were saying.

I have not been in there for a while but to me that's a great place so I hope they're open again soon.

I think part of The reason for your disappointment is there's a different business model between Z's and the FS shops.

BigBen1985
09-27-19, 18:36
Stopped by Manee Thai In Escondido this afternoon. Provider was Jane, petite with a good sense of humor. Opted for the one hour massage. Very good massage with lots of deep tissue work and stretching. About 30 minutes in, I knew this was going to be strictly therapeutic as it was.

Lots of shoulder, neck, and upper back work.

Left a bit disappointed as I was looking for a release. However, one of the better therapeutic massages I've had.Hmm I've been there twice, was offered BJ, opted for HJ and HJ the second time after s really good massage both times.

That said they were older (why I didn't opt for the BJ).

RChangDatyKing
09-27-19, 23:19
I called Z Massage last night and it kept ringing and no one answered. I was there a month ago and Honey (manager / co-owner) said the other owner / co-owner was there. The masseuses were all acting weird that day and there was definitely tension with Honey and the other owner. Honey said the other owner is a very old lady. Maybe this was who you saw on the phone that waved you away.

Maybe this is why there were discussions about Eva possibly leaving Z Massage.I was in the neighborhood so I decided to stop at Z Massage. The doors were closed, and lights were off. I didn't see any signs posted whether the business is permanently closed or not.

If anyone has contact information for CoCo, Eva, Anna or Honey and / or know where they are working now please PM me. Thank you!

SkinDogToo
09-28-19, 00:18
Hi guys,

Heading your way to see my cousin in Carmel Valley.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me. I would gladly reciprocate if you ever come out to Detroit.

Thanks!!

BigDawgKev
09-28-19, 14:24
What was the damage for the hour and HJ?

Hmm I've been there twice, was offered BJ, opted for HJ and HJ the second time after s really good massage both times.

That said they were older (why I didn't opt for the BJ).

RChangDatyKing
09-28-19, 14:33
I was in the neighborhood so I decided to stop at Z Massage. The doors were closed, and lights were off. I didn't see any signs posted whether the business is permanently closed or not.

If anyone has contact information for CoCo, Eva, Anna or Honey and / or know where they are working now please PM me. Thank you!

I was in the neighborhood and drove by Z this morning around 11:00 am and saw Eva walking near the plaza where Z is. I decided to turn in the back parking lot of the plaza and noticed the back door of Z was opened. I called and Honey answered the phone. I asked her if the spa was opened and she said yes. I told her there were talks that Z had closed down and she replied that they were closed for 3 days to fix the rooms. I asked who was working today and she said just her and MiMi. She said more girls will be working tomorrow. Something is still off!

I'm glad Z is a back up, to back up when I need a massage. LOL.

DeadHeadChevy
09-28-19, 18:55
The lady who owns / runs the place, I believe her name is Anna, not to be confused with Annie who used to work there and pops in from time to time. Anna was always cool with me when I stopped by.

Bugs are not cool but it may not be them. I know they cook food there but there are also apartments upstairs. Either way I would tell them so they could have the landlord check into it if the bugs are not from them.

Just curious, what kind of bugs?

I would hate to see a decent place get shut down due to some roaches from a neighbor upstairs. As long as they are not crabs or those types of bugs, simple solution.

I had today off and decided to hit up U Spa this morning. I walked in and an older lady greeted me and showed me to the room. I hoped to get a younger provider, but she was the one that came back into the room. She gave a great massage and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I thought with my little head and went for it. Paid. 4 for 1 hr. And $. 4 for the tip. She put the cover on and then had me stand up while she laid back on the table. I thought man not even an effort to try and work for the money. It reminded me of some places in Pattaya. It was a new low for me as the provider probably could be a grandma, but got the job done. She gives a legit massage, but would prefer someone at least half her age. Also noticed bugs crawling on my arm and the floor. I didn't even get her name as I won't be back to ask. Good luck brothers and have fun!

JsMoney9167
09-28-19, 19:35
I'm going to be in La Jolla soon. Any suggestions for the area? Thanks in advance.

Whoopster
09-28-19, 21:04
Hit up Ada today around noon. 40 dollar hour early bird special. Had a great time but I was expecting a real massage first. About 15 min of soft touch and taint play. Started kissing my ear and I turned and starred DFKing her. Flipped and let her know I wanted everything. Dress went around the waist but not off. Nipples are ginormous but most of the Asian nipples are in comparison. Tit sucking and she hopped on for 69 for a Few min. Moved into RCG the into CG. Lots of kissing and tit sucking in CG and could feel me hitting her cervex. Hot! She went to move into doggie into laid her on her back and hit it hard until I finished in the bag. She cleaned me up with alcohol spray and the warm wet towels. She left to clean herself up and when she gave me the best foot massage I've ever had for about 20 minutes. Gave her a hundred and she was telling me how handsome I am on my way out. Lies LOL.

Was a good time. Would repeat.

CC.Ha! I think I taught her the foot massage after the deed technique.

FlyingVfr
09-28-19, 23:21
Great news, Anna just texted me saying she'll be back at Z's Sunday.

I was in the neighborhood and drove by Z this morning around 11:00 am and saw Eva walking near the plaza where Z is. I decided to turn in the back parking lot of the plaza and noticed the back door of Z was opened. I called and Honey answered the phone. I asked her if the spa was opened and she said yes. I told her there were talks that Z had closed down and she replied that they were closed for 3 days to fix the rooms. I asked who was working today and she said just her and MiMi. She said more girls will be working tomorrow. Something is still off!

I'm glad Z is a back up, to back up when I need a massage. LOL.

TrapperKeeper1
09-29-19, 00:22
Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?

RChangDatyKing
09-29-19, 10:42
Great news, Anna just texted me saying she'll be back at Z's Sunday.Anna gives a great massage an an excellent ending. I'm glad she is going back.

FlyingVfr
09-29-19, 12:12
Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?
Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.

FlyingVfr
09-29-19, 12:13
Going to be visiting next week. Hit up a few last time I was in town, but I'm not sure what's still open. Any suggestions?Amanda at Crystal Massage in San Marcos is really sweet and gives a great massage with an excellent HE. She was my favorite go-to until I discovered Anna at Z's in San Diego.

SdfitLife
09-29-19, 20:09
I setting something up with her this evening. I know a few mongers were inquiring and were unsuccessful in hearing back. Needs a heads up to secure a room. Rate is 1.5 hr I'll be sure to report back with my experience.

JayDwn
09-30-19, 03:30
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124780

A search of her number shows association with at least four different providers. One of those providers is Jasmine (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126999), who herself has a few ratings. Jasmine, as well as Raquel, advertises to work out of the SDSU area. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Jasmine, and perhaps, by association, has something to report about Raquel. Or, maybe there's a shared / common location involved. ?

RChangDatyKing
09-30-19, 09:30
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124780

A search of her number shows association with at least four different providers. One of those providers is Jasmine (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126999), who herself has a few ratings. Jasmine, as well as Raquel, advertises to work out of the SDSU area. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with Jasmine, and perhaps, by association, has something to report about Raquel. Or, maybe there's a shared / common location involved. ?I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.

I've been wanting to schedule with Jasmine but I still have too many on my to see list that I want to schedule with first. Her ad say real pictures so it's very enticing. Those tits look amazing.

I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.

Iwatsu
09-30-19, 10:37
So, maybe the Green folks decided to take advantage of the new guy, or maybe I misunderstood things here. Mamasan said it was 100 for an hour. And then Mimi said 2 to have my fun. And then she had more rules (for 2 bills, any rules are too many) for my liking.

Looking for a provider whose back door is open, at least for playing around but preferably anything. Mimi wasnt diesn for that.

Otherwise she was fun. It just wasnt worth the 300.

Maybe I should have just been less agreeable.

Stay careful.

XxxDan
09-30-19, 11:01
I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.

I've been wanting to schedule with Jasmine but I still have too many on my to see list that I want to schedule with first. Her ad say real pictures so it's very enticing. Those tits look amazing.

I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.It's a great chance that MO has moved to SDSU area. I put SDSU in "rub rating" search and 7 girls came up, including all you have mentioned. Look at this ad from Rosalie, she's with MO and in SDSU area: https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/body-rubs/1214875.

SdfitLife
09-30-19, 11:40
Works out of a hotel in old town. Pretty girl with a great body. Major short on the time. Paid for an hour and got all of 15-20 minutes. Would not repeat.

WardTerry
09-30-19, 13:46
Called Pine and was told.

"New girl" named Sha-Sha was working. At least there's hiw she pronounced it.

Any intel on her? I've seen Bobbi and a Summer. Bobbi is gorgeous and wondering if I shod try the new girl. I ask for line ups but at pine they don't want to do that.

Thanks.

JayDwn
09-30-19, 16:58
I was going to post and ask about Raquel as well, but decided to take her off my list after getting a rude reply from her. Pretty face though.

I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.Care to share the nature of your exchange with Raquel? Any idea if Raquel might work with Jasmine?

JayDwn
09-30-19, 17:02
It's a great chance that MO has moved to SDSU area. I put SDSU in "rub rating" search and 7 girls came up, including all you have mentioned. Look at this ad from Rosalie, she's with MO and in SDSU area: https://adultsearch.com/california/san-diego/body-rubs/1214875.Very interesting. I've not tried MO, myself. I had noticed that an old listing for Jasmine at MO came up when searching Raquel's number. I checked the MO site (s) to check if she was listed. She's not.

Anyone with any further info about Raquel or MO, would help.

JayDwn
09-30-19, 19:40

I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.Well, I can say this. I just had a normal, pleasant text exchange with "Raquel". I asked If she had any reviews. She said she didn't cause she is new. She said it's her second day working, which struck me as possibly odd. I think I first saw her ad sometime last week. Anyhow, she also said she had excellent reviews from her "old place", which obviously means nothing. I thanked her for the info and told her I'd keep an eye out for reviews. She said thanks and have a great night. So, there's that.

Should I have asked her why she is using a number with such a rich and varied history? Or, if she is associated with any other established professionals or even MO? Would seem that if that were the case, she'd be forthcoming with that info, for her own sake. Right?

RChangDatyKing
09-30-19, 20:21
Very interesting. I've not tried MO, myself. I had noticed that an old listing for Jasmine at MO came up when searching Raquel's number. I checked the MO site (s) to check if she was listed. She's not.

Anyone with any further info about Raquel or MO, would help.

I texted her after seeing her ad. I wrote, "Welcome to San Diego" and told her that I loved her pictures. I then asked her a question regarding service items she listed NO for, like No Kissing, No GFE. I didn't ask about the No FS or No pictures.

If you look at her ad the No items she listed were under her statement, "All additional services listed below are additional fees ranging between $40-$80. The only services I see listed under this statement were the No items she listed.

So my question to her was, are the No service items listed available for the additional $40-$80 fees? I didn't see any other service items she could be referring to.

Her response was, "What in No FS, No kissing Don't you understand?

I didn't even ask anything about FS.

Hope I was able to explain what the dialogue was?

I think that part of her ad was confusing because I didn't see any other service items listed. I dont think my question was vulgar or explicit. Maybe I misread her ad? Was my little head thinking for me again?

RChangDatyKing
09-30-19, 21:35
Well, I can say this. I just had a normal, pleasant text exchange with "Raquel". I asked If she had any reviews. She said she didn't cause she is new. She said it's her second day working, which struck me as possibly odd. I think I first saw her ad sometime last week. Anyhow, she also said she had excellent reviews from her "old place", which obviously means nothing. I thanked her for the info and told her I'd keep an eye out for reviews. She said thanks and have a great night. So, there's that.

Should I have asked her why she is using a number with such a rich and varied history? Or, if she is associated with any other established professionals or even MO? Would seem that if that were the case, she'd be forthcoming with that info, for her own sake. Right?I'm glad you had a pleasant text exchange with her.

After her comment, I thanked her for her clarification. I also suggested that she shouldn't call out a potential customer like that for asking a question. Maybe I offended her because she thought I was pushing for services she states she does not provide. It wasn't my intent.

I've already moved on and definitely not loosing sleep over it.

JayDwn
09-30-19, 22:07
I texted her after seeing her ad. I wrote, "Welcome to San Diego" and told her that I loved her pictures. I then asked her a question regarding service items she listed NO for, like No Kissing, No GFE. I didn't ask about the No FS or No pictures.

If you look at her ad the No items she listed were under her statement, "All additional services listed below are additional fees ranging between $40-$80. The only services I see listed under this statement were the No items she listed.

So my question to her was, are the No service items listed available for the additional $40-$80 fees? I didn't see any other service items she could be referring to.

Her response was, "What in No FS, No kissing Don't you understand?

I didn't even ask anything about FS.

Hope I was able to explain what the dialogue was?

I think that part of her ad was confusing because I didn't see any other service items listed. I dont think my question was vulgar or explicit. Maybe I misread her ad? Was my little head thinking for me again?I took note of that portion of the listing as well. I figured it was either a cryptic means of suggesting that the listed "no" items were actually on the menu, a mistake in copy due to someone's cut and paste process, or the result of the author being a dipshit with zero concern for clarity. After reading the entire listing again, I'm leaning toward it being a combination of the first two scenarios. She's clearly wanting the reader to know that there are additional services available. "3 types of massages, lots of addition services", the listing says. The copy is fucked, for whatever reason. To be fair, I can see her not wanting to discuss "add-ons", or services beyond those detailed in the listing, except for in person. Would seem reasonable. Her response to your question, still, is less than ideal. She could have responded to you in a million different, more helpful ways. But, again, if she doesn't want to discuss certain things, and you happen to broach one of those subjects, out of harmless curiosity or otherwise, you're clearly going to run the risk of pissing her off and getting a terse response. Dunno.

My only concern in all of this is figuring out if she's legit and safe to schedule with.

Stl Danish
09-30-19, 22:13

I think Jasmine, and Rosalie are at a shared location. I believed Jasmine came from MO previously in North Park.Those tattoos, why god why?

RChangDatyKing
09-30-19, 22:35
Those tattoos, why god why?Hey Danish,

I hear you! But, her face is beautiful and those boobs look so delicious. 😁.

GreekLuver
09-30-19, 23:06
Can anyone recommend any early or 24/7 providers? Looking for someone available around 2-4 am if possible. Thanks.

RChangDatyKing
10-01-19, 11:50
I took note of that portion of the listing as well. I figured it was either a cryptic means of suggesting that the listed "no" items were actually on the menu, a mistake in copy due to someone's cut and paste process, or the result of the author being a dipshit with zero concern for clarity. After reading the entire listing again, I'm leaning toward it being a combination of the first two scenarios. She's clearly wanting the reader to know that there are additional services available. "3 types of massages, lots of addition services", the listing says. The copy is fucked, for whatever reason. To be fair, I can see her not wanting to discuss "add-ons", or services beyond those detailed in the listing, except for in person. Would seem reasonable. Her response to your question, still, is less than ideal. She could have responded to you in a million different, more helpful ways. But, again, if she doesn't want to discuss certain things, and you happen to broach one of those subjects, out of harmless curiosity or otherwise, you're clearly going to run the risk of pissing her off and getting a terse response. Dunno.

My only concern in all of this is figuring out if she's legit and safe to schedule with.If she's with Jasmine (MO group) I think she is safe to schedule with. Now, whether she is legit or not in terms of performance and following through with her services I don't know.

I think she has a beautiful face and great tits. Don't know what her bottom half looks like. I probably would have TOFTT if her reply was different.

Tennis Nut
10-01-19, 23:44
There's a new crop at A Spa. YuYu is a cute, petite young girl with a bangin' body! I looked at her and hoped FS was on the menu because I really wanted to give it to her. I paid $40 for a half-hour, her massage was okay but not great (6 to 7 on scale of 10) and I was not disappointed at the end. She asked for $160 for FS but accepted my offer of $140. Her naked body is wonderful (breasts are A with nice nipples). The only limitation was the depth with which she could take it. I was frustrated, but other guys might not be.

GreekLuver
10-02-19, 06:54
If you're looking for a lackluster message but looking for a hot Latina, then you must check her out. She is new to the game straight from Ensenada. Please treat her well, she barely speaks english. I'm not sure is shes the one in the red dress but she is definitely the picture wearing a black lingerie. Tell her Jason said hi.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/150830