PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

MichelOb
07-30-19, 19:30
Saw this today. I guess no more codes:

Happy ending massage. Massage you ejaculate or attain orgasm by masseuse in the form of hand job, blow job or sex, then it qualifies as happy ending massage in San Diego.

WELCOME TO SUNNY SPA.

Dctex99
07-30-19, 21:34
Saw this today. I guess no more codes:

Happy ending massage. Massage you ejaculate or attain orgasm by masseuse in the form of hand job, blow job or sex, then it qualifies as happy ending massage in San Diego.

WELCOME TO SUNNY SPA.Say that a anywhere now!.

Bwetfan
07-30-19, 21:40
Say that a anywhere now!.Sounds like a malicious prank from an unhappy customer or competitor.

BlueSkyBlue
07-30-19, 21:55
Read through the ads and you'll see that it's on a lot of the different advertisements

Some are very explicit and some are rather innocent but the common thread is they don't match with the rest of the ad.

Couple those places run the same ad's for a long time but now you can see different text "Tantric massage" or "rubbing a large penis" basically just a whole bunch of different words inserted into the ads.

Maybe bed page thinks it's being helpful but if you read through the ads a lot of them have blue text inserted into the ad is but it's reoccurring in many different advertisements

Sounds like a malicious prank from an unhappy customer or competitor.

BoulderBoy
07-30-19, 22:24
Formerly in Oceaside this place has been around for quite a while and is indeed a very good service. Connie the owner is the best!Is this the place you're referring to? www.fullbodysensualmassagewithbodyslides.com I see someone named Cassie, not Connie. Kylie looks hot as hell. Who's the hottest and best mileage, and what's the total damage?

BlueSkyBlue
07-31-19, 00:06
Several of my friends who are owners are deeply concerned about Bed page modifying ad content.

They are paying for advertising but what they are paying for is not what is being posted.
some of it is much more explicit than they are comfortable being publicly affiliated with their business.

The massage parlor pays for advertising but they are not paying for some of the additional words that bed page is inserting into the ads.

Please contact them anyway you can and tell them to not being helpful and to stop doing this

They don't seem to understand that this is not helpful to the business and they've blocked me from the chat so if you could reach out to them.

RolfTorren
07-31-19, 19:08
Ever had this happen? You spend your hobbying allowance only to realize you should have held on for the one you really wanted to see? Looks like my recent enthusiasm for a local AMP may be a little premature. So I went back to KK and this time booked an hour thinking that would be better value. Big mistake. Mamasan is very sweet. I'm greeted with affection by my new obsession. Table shower was fun. And then on to the massage table for a very lame effort. Her clothes stayed on until about the 40 minute mark. Then she revealed that great body and started an OK HJ. I told her I was dying to fuck but this was brushed aside. Managed to finish but it wasn't particularly satisfying. Throughout the session she was really needy and kept requesting special favors from me. I tipped $. She kind of turned up her nose at this. Then she took it upon herself to give me a lesson on the pricing for services. According to her spreadsheet drawn on a paper towel, 1 hr including FS would cost me a total of $$$. Time to move on to greener pastures.

Cockasians
07-31-19, 23:17
Ever had this happen? You spend your hobbying allowance only to realize you should have held on for the one you really wanted to see? Looks like my recent enthusiasm for a local AMP may be a little premature. So I went back to KK and this time booked an hour thinking that would be better value. Big mistake. Mamasan is very sweet. I'm greeted with affection by my new obsession. Table shower was fun. And then on to the massage table for a very lame effort. Her clothes stayed on until about the 40 minute mark. Then she revealed that great body and started an OK HJ. I told her I was dying to fuck but this was brushed aside. Managed to finish but it wasn't particularly satisfying. Throughout the session she was really needy and kept requesting special favors from me. I tipped $. She kind of turned up her nose at this. Then she took it upon herself to give me a lesson on the pricing for services. According to her spreadsheet drawn on a paper towel, 1 hr including FS would cost me a total of $$$. Time to move on to greener pastures.It I guess you mean Know Knots and I wonder who your provider was?. Never believe a working girl, the half hour tip is not automatically double because you request an hour, if you return to this establishment, ask the Momasan for a different girl and don't be shy about why.

TwoBlueBalls
08-01-19, 00:38
Today's "USA Today" headline, https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/investigations/2019/07/29/sex-trafficking-illicit-massage-parlors-cases-fail/1206517001/.

Chaos23
08-01-19, 02:01
Great report, thanks. Where on Ashford is the place? I'm not that familiar with the specific area.You don't need to know the cross street. It's right next to Carnival Market and Domino's. Or look up Domino's on Ashford and you can't miss it.

TwoBlueBalls
08-01-19, 10:05
Maggie is one of my ATF. Not too many like her. Young, cute and makes me feel special. I enjoy her touch. I enjoy her kisses. She cuddles with me at the end. She told me more girls coming. Please be nice to this special lady and her friends.

You don't need to know the cross street. It's right next to Carnival Market and Domino's. Or look up Domino's on Ashford and you can't miss it.

Tub And Rug
08-01-19, 13:10
You don't need to know the cross street. It's right next to Carnival Market and Domino's. Or look up Domino's on Ashford and you can't miss it.Perfect, thanks.

Jokster28
08-01-19, 14:09
I'm about to schedule a sesh with Rhonda and was wondering if the VIP is worth the upcharge? If you've partaking would appreciate the info. You can pm is public post isn't your bag. Either way ill report back on the experience. Thanks!

Zyzzx4044
08-01-19, 18:34
She started the service in Oceanside some time ago. Really terrif lady.

SuchaDilf
08-01-19, 20:55
I'm about to schedule a sesh with Rhonda and was wondering if the VIP is worth the upcharge? If you've partaking would appreciate the info. You can pm is public post isn't your bag. Either way ill report back on the experience. Thanks!She is fun and sexy and if she likes you it's good time.

Jokster28
08-02-19, 01:14
She is fun and sexy and if she likes you it's good time.Thanks! I appreciate the info. Ill report back hopefully with confirmation of your recommendation. She's going to stop her VIP in the next couple of days so I'm going to schedule asap.

TwoBlueBalls
08-02-19, 01:42
A new month brings in new girls.

In my eyes they're all Asian pearls.

Monica and Lulu are new.

Mina is back, deja vu.

QQ is looking mighty fine.

A MILF that's aging like wine.

Today I shall try Ms Lulu.

So cute I swear this is true.

She could pass for twenty four.

Her persona is sweet to the core.

Her height is about five three.

Those breasts are a perfect size C.

A body that's all natural.

Her massage almost masterful.

So demure as she takes off her clothes.

A vision from her head to her toes.

She knows how to worship my cock.

My manhood is hard as a rock.

I enter her golden gates.

She puts me in a euphoric state.

If you think this is a shill.

Take a deep breath and just chill.

You don't have to believe.

If unimpressed you can leave.

But I know you can't resist.

These girls you must kiss.

Apologies for my rhyme.

Lulu put me on cloud nine.

SsGoalie
08-02-19, 09:11
Has anyone heard from Krissy Bee lately? She's always been one of my favorites but I haven't seen or heard anything about her lately. I'd she still in the business?

Bwetfan
08-02-19, 12:09

Lulu put me on cloud nine.This was a great post. (Clap clap clap).

JayLake
08-02-19, 14:07
Has anyone heard from Krissy Bee lately? She's always been one of my favorites but I haven't seen or heard anything about her lately. I'd she still in the business?Have you tried her number? : 858-342-4874.

Socal1992
08-02-19, 14:37

Monica and Lulu are new.

Mina is back, deja vu.

Apologies for my rhyme.

Lulu put me on cloud nine.Can you please provide more information about where ot is located?

TwoBlueBalls
08-02-19, 14:57
This was a great post. (Clap clap clap).Thank you kind sir! In other breaking news, Mesa Ridge has a new gal replacing Kelly. (Sad) Kelly is slim, all natural, with a girl next door appeal and such a sweetie. I'll miss her. Lily is my lust. Slutty face to match her slutty body and slutty skills. I luvs her! Lily is a cutie pie with a little cush in the Bush. I can never walk away from her angel eyes. The new girl is Chloe. Cute face, nice natural titties, not a spinner but not fat. Jovial personality telling funny stories and jokes. I'm trying to bust a nut and she's making me bust out laughing! Good time!

RChangDatyKing
08-02-19, 15:07
Great post dude! It's always fun to read your posts. They always have enough details for me to want to go check out the girls at these spas.

I usually go to the $40/ hour AMPs so I can get a decent massage before the playtime, and go to the AAMPs or independents for my FS needs, but I always enjoy your posts on the spas with the FS options. Your reports and recommendations on one of the girls I recently saw was spot on. She was delicious! I will be trying others. 👍.

RC.

Monica and Lulu are new.

Mina is back, deja vu.

Apologies for my rhyme.

Lulu put me on cloud nine.

SsGoalie
08-02-19, 19:40
Has anyone heard from Krissy Bee lately? She's always been one of my favorites but I haven't seen or heard anything about her lately. I'd she still in the business?Yes I've reached out by phone and website.

JoeJoesph
08-02-19, 19:48
Could someone PM me the location of V spa? Just saw the review from another user, would love to get a good massage. I mean. Heavy pressure. And from a good looking girl. Also, what's the going rate for a BBBJ?

JoeJoesph
08-03-19, 00:53
Don; t know how to delete comments, but ill give an update.

Went to V-spa. First time going to an AMP. Saw the girl. Maybe they gave me a shitty one cause of my nervous vibes? Idk. I paid for an hour. Got like 10 minute of a decent massage. Her attitude changed from nice to a ***** when she started asking for the money. Mina is the girl. Or at least she told me that was her name. Small petite Chinese gal. I wish I had a better first time experience. 60 for HJ. 60 to house.

King4
08-03-19, 01:15

Went to V-spa. First time going to an AMP. Saw the girl. Maybe they gave me a shitty one cause of my nervous vibes? Idk. I paid for an hour. Got like 10 minute of a decent massage. Her attitude changed from nice to a ***** when she started asking for the money. Mina is the girl. Or at least she told me that was her name. Small petite Chinese gal. I wish I had a better first time experience. 60 for HJ. 60 to house.Sucks you had a bad time, though did you go to the right one cause there are two V Spas, I went to the one near sdsu the first time and its nothing to write about.

JoeJoesph
08-03-19, 01:42
Sucks you had a bad time, though did you go to the right one cause there are two V Spas, I went to the one near sdsu the first time and its nothing to write about.Went to the other one. Yeah. Just a waste of money LOL. Sucks.

Lascivious
08-03-19, 07:04
New sign at Lusk just went up with their official name. Chinese Herbal Palace, Accupunture Massage Cupping.I thought I saw the same sign on the Ronson location.

Lascivious
08-03-19, 07:48
I have been wanting to check out this Hellen and Ella at Angel Massage in Mira Mesa. It was crowded so I figured that was a good sign. But apparently dudes like just getting teased with no satisfaction because that's all this session was. And it wasn't even a good tease session. I could at least be down with the sensual edging experience but it wasn't even that.

Good massage but I didn't really care about that part.

Her looks were plain. I mean she's not ugly but she isn't "DAMN FINE" either. You would probably just walk past her if you were in the mall. Her hair is long with is nice. She is tall probably 5 9. And he boobs are little Bs I would guess. Not much of an ass and she was wearing jeans, and not tight sexy jeans, like jeans you wear to work in the yard.

Overall I don't think I will see Helen again.This is my go-to place for legit rubs. The girls are often cute and wear cute clothes. Most are at least flirty or will offer self service, which is just lame.

There used to be paper covering the windows in each room with holes cut in them. Sort of like lace, presumably to allow the mamasan peek in to see what was going on.

I noticed it changed a while back though. The window coverings were solid. I wasn't expecting any action but my girl actually gave me a HE. I was really surprised. She was not that hot but she was talented. I tried the luck of the draw and got another HE from another okay looking girl. She let me lift her top and play.

When I was leaving I saw a really tiny little thing bending down at the water cooler. She had a beautiful white, lacy, form fitting, short dress on. When she turned around she had a cute face. I asked her if I could get her card. She was shy and looked at the front desk girl, who just shrugged. She looked to be in her 20's.

I went back to see her and she was wearing yoga pants (but she was armored) and a cute little top. She was really super tiny and flirty. I asked for light touch and she teased me nicely for about 20. Then she did some more overt touching while I was on my stomach and I kind of started to thrust a bit.

She did a cool move where she put her hands together and let me thrust like I was fucking her hands, like it was Pussy. It was really good.

On the flip she took it really, really slow. She let me lift her shirt and play with her perky little a cups with nice long nipples. She went on and on, very slowly building. She assured me that she would go faster eventually. I was thinking, go ahead and take all the time you want.

I couldn't take any more and told her I was going to pop. I hate when you shoot a big opening salvo and they are kind of shocked and stop and you have to prompt them to keep going. She didn't do that and was great. She had it all, younger, cute face, tiny body and the best finish I've ever had hands down. I took too long to go back and she was gone. I was crushed. She was going to be my new ATF.

I found a 40+40 unicorn. Young, cute face, tight little body no negotiating and cheap. She didnt even ask about a tip at all. I gave her 50 since thats all I had with me. I would have easily done 60 for her talents.

I read that another girl there was younger and cute. She came in while I was undressing and helped me with my clothes. She pressed against me and was super flirty. She was very pretty, maybe the best looking girl I've seen there besides the legendary Ella. Nice body too. She kept asking why I requested her and if she'd seen me before. I said yeah I think I saw you a while back. She seemed skeptical. Lots of teasing, allowed me to roam a bit, she too was armored down there-but nothing overt on her part. She asked about who else I'd seen there and I rattled off a bunch of names including those that did HEs.

On the flip-nothing! She offered the absurd option of self service. I've read that many girls will tease the crap out of guys then fizzle. They probably take pleasure in our sexual frustration.

Bwetfan
08-03-19, 12:22

Went to V-spa. First time going to an AMP. Saw the girl. Maybe they gave me a shitty one cause of my nervous vibes? Idk. I paid for an hour. Got like 10 minute of a decent massage. Her attitude changed from nice to a ***** when she started asking for the money. Mina is the girl. Or at least she told me that was her name. Small petite Chinese gal. I wish I had a better first time experience. 60 for HJ. 60 to house.Given that almost everybody that has gone there has had a decent time, I think it was probably an issue with you.

RChangDatyKing
08-03-19, 13:27
There was a recent report of a Lisa at Paradise Spa so I thought I would give her a try. This is one of my go to spot if I want a good therapeutic massage. Because of my shoulder, neck and body aches I would be happy with just getting a good therapeutic massage and any extra would be a bonus. When Lisa entered the room I recognized her from a previous visit (maybe 8 months ago). She is a MILF, probably in her late 30's, decent looking, thin build, small B cups. She was wearing loose fitting shorts and a nice top. I told her where my aches and sore spots were and she delivered. Lisa gave an excellent therapeutic massage. Before the flip she did a great job with teasing junior and the boys. On the flip she allowed mutual touching. I love the loose shorts which gave easy access to her butt and over the panties rubbing of her kitty was allowed. She also untucked her shirt to allow access to the girls. Her technique for the HJ finish was excellent.

JoeJoesph
08-03-19, 14:12
Given that almost everybody that has gone there has had a decent time, I think it was probably an issue with you.Probably, I suppose. Damn me for expecting at least 30 minute of an actual massage when I paid for an hour.

TingTong
08-03-19, 14:47
I stopped by last night at a spa and found an absolutely delightful sweet girl named Ruby.

I was surprised because there was three girls working there when I had seen over a month ago was Annie a short petite little cutie in a white dress, she's really cute but the girl that greeted me at the front door was Ruby.

Ruby has a very nice personality and very sweet. She's a little taller than a lot of the girls, maybe 5'5" and she's a little more well rounded she certainly not fat but she's not a petite little anorexic spinner. I paid the house fee and when she came back we honestly didn't even lay down I just enjoyed looking at her sweet young face. She's may be 25 with small natural C cups and wearing kind of a sparkling little cocktail dress. She just looked so cute and was so friendly, that I really enjoyed just chatting with her, gently kissing her and holding her before I laid down for the massage.

The massage itself was better than some of these girls can provide, long firm flowing strokes, firm but not painful. I couldn't keep my hands off her so soon I was touching her and her touch turned to a lot softer and more sensual.

Soon I was begging to see her naked so we turned over after some hot tub cleaned up she continued with her gentle strokes but I must've made my intentions already clear because she had brought a cover back with the hot towels and proceeded to give me a slow and wonderful CBJ. She really seemed to enjoy giving me a slow gentle experience to which I was very grateful.

Her sensual skills what is the best date seen in quite a while after a lot of gentle ball licking and sucking she tried to take me inside her but honestly she was very tight so we had to go slowly. Words I have actually worked it inside her we had a very steady slow comfortable real them again I was were the most sensual fucks I've had in a long time. Her tight pussy just felt really good.

After we finished there was more cleanup and she sat with me just close house fee was $60 for an hour and I tipped her 140.

A good experience, good service from a sweet girl.

Bwetfan
08-03-19, 15:21
Probably, I suppose. Damn me for expecting at least 30 minute of an actual massage when I paid for an hour.I am not saying that you shouldn't have expected a much longer massage, nor I am disputing story. I'm just saying that seems way out of whack with what has been reported before. If you do this long enough, you will have bad experiences. It happens. But given that this was your first visit to a place, perhaps you did something that spooked or irritated the RA.

Also, are you only using this site for research? If so, I'd recommend that you also use a well known massage parlor oriented site, that has a lot more specific information. It's especially useful for people getting started in the MP game. This site is more useful for veterans.

BlueSkyBlue
08-03-19, 17:27
Far as I know there's only one of V Spa, so reports of a second one are confusing to me.

There's a VIP spa but that's a different place totally, so I was just wondering which one you were referring to.

For the record the spa changes all the time but the girls are usually great usually they provide a good service.

As always YMWV.

Sucks you had a bad time, though did you go to the right one cause there are two V Spas, I went to the one near sdsu the first time and its nothing to write about.

JoeJoesph
08-03-19, 18:00
I am not saying that you shouldn't have expected a much longer massage, nor I am disputing story. I'm just saying that seems way out of whack with what has been reported before. If you do this long enough, you will have bad experiences. It happens. But given that this was your first visit to a place, perhaps you did something that spooked or irritated the RA.

Also, are you only using this site for research? If so, I'd recommend that you also use a well known massage parlor oriented site, that has a lot more specific information. It's especially useful for people getting started in the MP game. This site is more useful for veterans.Picked a recently reviewed place on here, and went. Don't think AMP is for me since I have premature ejact, so I need MSOG LOL. My purpose to go last night was to receive a decent massage first.

TwoBlueBalls
08-03-19, 19:12
I concur Mr Tong. Ruby is a gem, but did you see the other new girl, Amanda? You can exchange Amanda's name for Ruby's in your report and that's pretty close to my experience with Amanda. Annie is sticking around for another week. Another awesome lineup of three China dolls! Eeny meeney miney moe, all these gals are fine ass hoes!

I stopped by last night at a spa and found an absolutely delightful sweet girl named Ruby.

I was surprised because there was three girls working there when I had seen over a month ago was Annie a short petite little cutie in a white dress, she's really cute but the girl that greeted me at the front door was Ruby.

Ruby has a very nice personality and very sweet. She's a little taller than a lot of the girls, maybe 5'5" and she's a little more well rounded she certainly not fat but she's not a petite little anorexic spinner. I paid the house fee and when she came back we honestly didn't even lay down I just enjoyed looking at her sweet young face. She's may be 25 with small natural C cups and wearing kind of a sparkling little cocktail dress. She just looked so cute and was so friendly, that I really enjoyed just chatting with her, gently kissing her and holding her before I laid down for the massage.

The massage itself was better than some of these girls can provide, long firm flowing strokes, firm but not painful. I couldn't keep my hands off her so soon I was touching her and her touch turned to a lot softer and more sensual.

Soon I was begging to see her naked so we turned over after some hot tub cleaned up she continued with her gentle strokes but I must've made my intentions already clear because she had brought a cover back with the hot towels and proceeded to give me a slow and wonderful CBJ. She really seemed to enjoy giving me a slow gentle experience to which I was very grateful.

Her sensual skills what is the best date seen in quite a while after a lot of gentle ball licking and sucking she tried to take me inside her but honestly she was very tight so we had to go slowly. Words I have actually worked it inside her we had a very steady slow comfortable real them again I was were the most sensual fucks I've had in a long time. Her tight pussy just felt really good.

After we finished there was more cleanup and she sat with me just close house fee was $60 for an hour and I tipped her 140.

A good experience, good service from a sweet girl.

Bwetfan
08-03-19, 21:31
Picked a recently reviewed place on here, and went. Don't think AMP is for me since I have premature ejact, so I need MSOG LOL. My purpose to go last night was to receive a decent massage first.Then there were much better choices. Very few of the FS places also give great massages. It’s interesting that you say this, when your original post talked about getting a BBBJ.

As I said, there is another web site that the people running this place don't like seeing promoted in posts that has a much more detailed description of the massage parlors. Think of this as a conversation, maybe at a bar, and that site as a library.

Even given that, I find it almost unfathomable that your massage was that short. Usually they go at least 30 minutes without even checking if you want more, unless you push it. Then again, Ive never seen a Mina reviewed - perhaps you got unlucky and got a bad one.

King4
08-03-19, 21:42
Far as I know there's only one of V Spa, so reports of a second one are confusing to me.

There's a VIP spa but that's a different place totally, so I was just wondering which one you were referring to.

For the record the spa changes all the time but the girls are usually great usually they provide a good service.

As always YMWV.Yeah sorry the place I'm thinking about is called A Spa, or Massage A Spa.

JoeJoesph
08-03-19, 22:10
Then there were much better choices. Very few of the FS places also give great massages. Its interesting that you say this, when your original post talked about getting a BBBJ.

As I said, there is another web site that the people running this place don't like seeing promoted in posts that has a much more detailed description of the massage parlors. Think of this as a conversation, maybe at a bar, and that site as a library.

Even given that, I find it almost unfathomable that your massage was that short. Usually they go at least 30 minutes without even checking if you want more, unless you push it. Then again, Ive never seen a Mina reviewed - perhaps you got unlucky and got a bad one.My original post was me saying I would be satisfied with a BBBJ. Also, doesn't the other site require a paid membership to read comments?

RChangDatyKing
08-03-19, 23:00
Angel Massage is also my go to spot for a legit rub. Because my shoulders are still bothering me I decided to stop there to see who was available. Ella, CiCi, and Helen were all busy, but Amanda was available. Amanda is a 30 something woman, petite, and has a small frame. I told her where my problem spots were and she spent 45 minutes working out all the kinks and knots. It was an amazing massage. There was no teasing or hints of any extras and I was okay with that.

The windows to the rooms has frosted glass now. Amanda did not closed the door all the way and left it cracked open. I'm not sure if she did that because the room was warm / hot, or if it's their new thing so the girls don't do extras.

Yes, I too have been lucky here with girls giving extras, but many will only tease and allow self service. It's usually the ones that are getting ready to quit working there that have done a HE.

Either way, this place is always great if you need a good legit massage. You will not find a hottie there; most will be in their mid to late 30's. Some will be okay looking.

This is my go-to place for legit rubs. The girls are often cute and wear cute clothes. Most are at least flirty or will offer self service, which is just lame.

There used to be paper covering the windows in each room with holes cut in them. Sort of like lace, presumably to allow the mamasan peek in to see what was going on.

I noticed it changed a while back though. The window coverings were solid. I wasn't expecting any action but my girl actually gave me a HE. I was really surprised. She was not that hot but she was talented. I tried the luck of the draw and got another HE from another okay looking girl. She let me lift her top and play.

When I was leaving I saw a really tiny little thing bending down at the water cooler. She had a beautiful white, lacy, form fitting, short dress on. When she turned around she had a cute face. I asked her if I could get her card. She was shy and looked at the front desk girl, who just shrugged. She looked to be in her 20's.

I went back to see her and she was wearing yoga pants (but she was armored) and a cute little top. She was really super tiny and flirty. I asked for light touch and she teased me nicely for about 20. Then she did some more overt touching while I was on my stomach and I kind of started to thrust a bit.

She did a cool move where she put her hands together and let me thrust like I was fucking her hands, like it was Pussy. It was really good.

On the flip she took it really, really slow. She let me lift her shirt and play with her perky little a cups with nice long nipples. She went on and on, very slowly building. She assured me that she would go faster eventually. I was thinking, go ahead and take all the time you want.

I couldn't take any more and told her I was going to pop. I hate when you shoot a big opening salvo and they are kind of shocked and stop and you have to prompt them to keep going. She didn't do that and was great. She had it all, younger, cute face, tiny body and the best finish I've ever had hands down. I took too long to go back and she was gone. I was crushed. She was going to be my new ATF.

I found a 40+40 unicorn. Young, cute face, tight little body no negotiating and cheap. She didnt even ask about a tip at all. I gave her 50 since thats all I had with me. I would have easily done 60 for her talents.

I read that another girl there was younger and cute. She came in while I was undressing and helped me with my clothes. She pressed against me and was super flirty. She was very pretty, maybe the best looking girl I've seen there besides the legendary Ella. Nice body too. She kept asking why I requested her and if she'd seen me before. I said yeah I think I saw you a while back. She seemed skeptical. Lots of teasing, allowed me to roam a bit, she too was armored down there-but nothing overt on her part. She asked about who else I'd seen there and I rattled off a bunch of names including those that did HEs.

On the flip-nothing! She offered the absurd option of self service. I've read that many girls will tease the crap out of guys then fizzle. They probably take pleasure in our sexual frustration.

RChangDatyKing
08-03-19, 23:31
Thank you kind sir! In other breaking news, Mesa Ridge has a new gal replacing Kelly. (Sad) Kelly is slim, all natural, with a girl next door appeal and such a sweetie. I'll miss her. Lily is my lust. Slutty face to match her slutty body and slutty skills. I luvs her! Lily is a cutie pie with a little cush in the Bush. I can never walk away from her angel eyes. The new girl is Chloe. Cute face, nice natural titties, not a spinner but not fat. Jovial personality telling funny stories and jokes. I'm trying to bust a nut and she's making me bust out laughing! Good time!

After my relaxing and therapeutic massage at Angel, I decided to make another stop at a well reviewed spa.

Dude, now I know why Lily is your lust. This girl loves sex. I dropped by MRC to see if this much talked about Lily was available. She greeted me at the door and I knew immediately it was her based on your description of her. Slutty looking in a very sexy way. Lily was in a short summer dress that exposes her legs and breasts perfectly to get junior interested. She lead me to a room and gave me a big hug and asked if 30 minutes was okay. It sounded like the other girls were cooking dinner in the back. Lily takes the HF and told me to get undress so she can go wash her hands. She came back and straddled my back to start the massage. After 5 minutes of her massaging me while I was on my stomach (if you call grinding and rubbing her pussy up and down my legs and butt cheeks massaging. LOL) I starting to turn over. She jumps off and asked if I wanted FS, I grabbed her dress and pulled her closer and said yes, please. She smiled and said okay. She asked if I can give her the tip first which I did, and she did not even count it. She left with the tip and came back with supplies. One of her supplies was mouthwash that she uses to rinse before kissing and giving / after oral. She immediately got naked and laid on top of me and we started making out. They were mouth to mouth kisses, but not as passionate as I like it. LOL. Okay, I'm a closet romantic when it comes to kissing. Lily showered me with her tongue by licking my entire body from neck to my inner thigh. She definitely knows how to use her mouth, and tongue to suck my nipples, cock and the boys. I almost came several times. I asked for DATY and she switch to 69 after wiping her pussy with baby wipes. We gave each other oral for a good 10 minutes. She kept saying, honey/baby you good. (DATY Master at work. Lol). Her BJ was amazing and I almost couldn't hold it anymore and told her I wanted to fuck and she got the cover. She is probably one of the tightest I've had. She slipped junior in CG. What a sight to see him go in and out of her tight pussy. I did not last long. She clamped down on me when she knew I was cumming. She laid on top of me after I bursted in the bag and we cuddled for a minute or 2. She took junior out and saw that he was still hard and slipped him in her tight pussy and started riding him again. It was amazing. We went at least another 5 minutes, but I was spent. She left junior inside her pussy while she laid on top of me and we cuddled and made out again. She was not worried about time because the other 2 girls werent busy so she knew she wasnt going to be interrupted with another customer. She cleaned me up and came back to help me get dressed.

On my way out I asked to see if Emma was working and she said she was gone. Lily's English is not that great, but she knows how to talk sex. She kept on saying baby, baby, and honey, honey during our session and the girls can hear her when they walked by the door and would mimic the same thing through the door. I guess they heard our bodies slapping on each other as she was riding me. LOL.

Lily said she will be going back to LA in a couple of weeks and asked that I go back and see her again. She told me I was handsome and give good sex. Love the compliments and ego boost. LOL.

Thanks again TBB for the post about Lily being your lust.

Lascivious
08-04-19, 03:39
Angel Massage is also my go to spot for a legit rub. Because my shoulders are still bothering me I decided to stop there to see who was available. Ella, CiCi, and Helen were all busy, but Amanda was available. Amanda is a 30 something woman, petite, and has a small frame. I told her where my problem spots were and she spent 45 minutes working out all the kinks and knots. It was an amazing massage. There was no teasing or hints of any extras and I was okay with that.

The windows to the rooms has frosted glass now. Amanda did not closed the door all the way and left it cracked open. I'm not sure if she did that because the room was warm / hot, or if it's their new thing so the girls don't do extras.

Yes, I too have been lucky here with girls giving extras, but many will only tease and allow self service. It's usually the ones that are getting ready to quit working there that have done a HE.

Either way, this place is always great if you need a good legit massage. You will not find a hottie there; most will be in their mid to late 30's. Some will be okay looking.

Au contraire mon fraire. I saw the last girl that I had there in bright sunlight going out the door to get a bite next door or something. She is pretty hot. Cunty-but hot. She teased but denied me an HE.

But for the most part you're not going to find any Pine level girls there.

I needed a good massage and Angel was on my mind. I was going to go to scope out Lusk and noticed a location with a sign saying Sorrento Mesa Spa. Any intel on that one?

I decided to go to Angel, get a good rub and then move on to V or Lusk. I asked the front desk girl if Kitty came back. She too is cunty. She said no. I asked who was available. She said just one name, Amy. I asked who else, she said Cici and Helen I think. I asked her if for the one most like Kitty. She gave me an indignant stare. I'm said you know, whoever looks the most like her, cute young, tiny. She was not thrilled and assigned her default girl, Amy.

Amy came in and was not bad. I'd give her a 6? I'd hate to think what she'd rate me. Pleasant face, 30's, okay body, and really sweet. Came in with a kiss on my cheek and a prolonged patting of my butt. Good therapeutic rub that slowly transitioned into light teasing then slowly progressed into overt groping.

On the flip she went right to it. No talk of tip. She took it slow and allowed me to guide her. She was very sensual and did a lot of hugging a and mutual kissing on the cheek and allowed me to lift her top to get to her decent smallish tits. She popped her long nipple in my mouth and moaned as if she liked it, whatever. She built to a nice crescendo. I told her I wanted it in her mouth but she demurred. She pointed to her cheek a couple of times. I wondered for a second if I could shoot it on her face.

She positioned her face so I could hug her and kiss her cheek. I thought I might be able shoot it on the side of her face, like I did with Eva at Z but I think she kind of squeezed it off a bit. She asked me a question after that took me a few tries to understand. She asked if I was going to tip with a card. I said no card, cash. She was happy. I asked if 40 was okay. She was fine with that. She deserved it.

I hate to blow up her spot as the kids say, in the parlance of our times but WTF.

RChangDatyKing
08-04-19, 10:28
Hi there- any intel on this lady is greatly appreciated. Her ad said she's young and no bait and switch. Is that her in the ad? The body shot in one of the pictures looks pretty good. Do you recommend? Thank you.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144885

RChangDatyKing
08-04-19, 10:36
I might have to try this Amy next time I go to Angel. A 6 rating for looks and she offers extras, that a bonus at this spa. Thanks for sharing about Amy.

Oh yes, Eva at Z is always a fun time. I haven't seen her in probably a year. I might have to put her on my list again.

Au contraire mon fraire. I saw the last girl that I had there in bright sunlight going out the door to get a bite next door or something. She is pretty hot. Cunty-but hot. She teased but denied me an HE.

But for the most part you're not going to find any Pine level girls there.

I needed a good massage and Angel was on my mind. I was going to go to scope out Lusk and noticed a location with a sign saying Sorrento Mesa Spa. Any intel on that one?

I decided to go to Angel, get a good rub and then move on to V or Lusk. I asked the front desk girl if Kitty came back. She too is cunty. She said no. I asked who was available. She said just one name, Amy. I asked who else, she said Cici and Helen I think. I asked her if for the one most like Kitty. She gave me an indignant stare. I'm said you know, whoever looks the most like her, cute young, tiny. She was not thrilled and assigned her default girl, Amy.

Amy came in and was not bad. I'd give her a 6? I'd hate to think what she'd rate me. Pleasant face, 30's, okay body, and really sweet. Came in with a kiss on my cheek and a prolonged patting of my butt. Good therapeutic rub that slowly transitioned into light teasing then slowly progressed into overt groping.

On the flip she went right to it. No talk of tip. She took it slow and allowed me to guide her. She was very sensual and did a lot of hugging a and mutual kissing on the cheek and allowed me to lift her top to get to her decent smallish tits. She popped her long nipple in my mouth and moaned as if she liked it, whatever. She built to a nice crescendo. I told her I wanted it in her mouth but she demurred. She pointed to her cheek a couple of times. I wondered for a second if I could shoot it on her face.

She positioned her face so I could hug her and kiss her cheek. I thought I might be able shoot it on the side of her face, like I did with Eva at Z but I think she kind of squeezed it off a bit. She asked me a question after that took me a few tries to understand. She asked if I was going to tip with a card. I said no card, cash. She was happy. I asked if 40 was okay. She was fine with that. She deserved it.

I hate to blow up her spot as the kids say, in the parlance of our times but WTF.

FishingForSome
08-04-19, 11:56
Lily said she will be going back to LA in a couple of weeks and asked that I go back and see her again. She told me I was handsome and give good sex. Love the compliments and ego boost. LOL.

Do you happen to know where in LA this gem is going to?

Fish.

RChangDatyKing
08-04-19, 12:19

Do you happen to know where in LA this gem is going to?

Fish.Lily told me Arcadia. She said she will be there for a week or so then will be back in San Diego.

Bwetfan
08-04-19, 13:29
Lily told me Arcadia. She said she will be there for a week or so then will be back in San Diego.I realize this may get us outside the realm of topical discussion, but is anybody else bothered by these big networks of MPs?

RChangDatyKing
08-04-19, 14:41
I realize this may get us outside the realm of topical discussion, but is anybody else bothered by these big networks of MPs?I can see this going off topic big time depending on what others see as a "bother" to them with network MPs.

To answer this for me I look at myself and answer why I hobby? I hobby because I want to have sex with different girls without the commitment; One week I might want to be with an Asian girl, and another week with a Latina or Caucasian girl. Or, I hobby to fulfill a fantasy, like being with 2 girls at one time, etc.

If I wanted a legit massage I would go see a masseuse at a chiropractor's office or one that is referred to by my medical insurance. I go to the $40/ hour AMPs because I know I will get a decent massage and possibly something extra. I go to places like MRC, Pine, Know Knots, V Spa, etc because I know there's an option for FS. So personally for me I don't see a problem with girls working at different spas or in different cities. I see it the same as an escort touring from cities to cities. I don't see the girls that work at these FS spas any different than an independent escort because they are providing a similar service.

I would have a problem if these girls are forced to work and forced to move from cities to cities to pay off a debt because someone got them here in the states and now making them pay off a debt. This is another topic on its own.

For all we know, Lily may be going to Arcadia to visit family, or she expects Aunt Flo to visit and can't work that week.

Just my 2 cents.

Bwetfan
08-04-19, 14:52
I can see this going off topic big time depending on what others see as a "bother" to them with network MPs.

To answer this for me I look at myself and answer why I hobby? I hobby because I want to have sex with different girls without the commitment; One week I might want to with an Asian girl, and another week with a Latina or Caucasian girl. Or, I hobby to fulfill a fantasy, like being with 2 girls at one time, etc.

If I wanted a legit massage I would go see a masseuse at a chiropractor's office or one that is referred to by my medical insurance. I go to the $40/ hour AMPs because I know I will get a decent massage and possibly something extra. I go to places like MRC, Pine, Know Knots, V Spa, etc because I know there's an option for FS. So personally for me I don't see a problem with girls working at different spas or in different cities. I see it the same as an escort touring from cities to cities. I don't see the girls that work at these FS spas any different than an independent escort because they are providing a similar service.

I would have a problem if these girls are forced to work and forced to move from cities to cities to pay off a debt because someone got them here in the states and now making them pay off a debt. This is another topic on its own.

For all we know, Lily may be going to Arcadia to visit family, or she expects Aunt Flo to visit and can't work that week.

Just my 2 cents.I'm thinking more selfishly than this. What bothers me is that any organization big enough to have a parlor network is more likely to be under investigation, thus increasing the chances of being caught in a sting.

RChangDatyKing
08-04-19, 15:17
I'm thinking more selfishly than this. What bothers me is that any organization big enough to have a parlor network is more likely to be under investigation, thus increasing the chances of being caught in a sting.

Thanks for your clarification. I can see your point. I recognize your handle from other major sites that are now no longer exists so I know you and I have been around (true veterans at the Hobbying game. LOL).

I consider that every parlor has the potential of being in a sting and keep that in mind when I hobby. IMO, I think AAMPs are at higher risks because they have clients' personal info. The UTR independents are the least at risk. The network parlors are probably in between in terms of risks. I personally try to avoid the so call independents who shares a location with multiple providers because there can be so much traffic, and jealous boyfriends involved.

RChangDatyKing
08-04-19, 16:08
Hi there- any intel on this lady is greatly appreciated. Her ad said she's young and no bait and switch. Is that her in the ad? The body shot in one of the pictures looks pretty good. Do you recommend? Thank you.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/144885The lady responded back to my text admitting the face picture is fake, but the full body shot is hers. She said she is 30 years old. I suggested to her that she should not advertise No Bait and Switch if she is going to use fake picture (s). I haven't heard back since. Red flags all over. I'll pass. For $220/ hour I can have two great hour sessions at one of my go to $40/ hour AMPs.

Stupitt
08-04-19, 19:43
Where do you guys go, and who do you see there, when you want a good rub? As opposed to a goooooodddd rub With or w / o a HE. I typically go to Old Town Thai or Luxury Thai but they close at 8 or 9, there is no hint of any extras, and sometimes I don't want a Thai rub when I want a rub. But at most of the AMP's it's a total crapshoot if you'll get someone who has any training, let alone any real skills. Would love to hear who your favorites are when you want someone with some actual massage skills.

Thanks!

Lion1
08-05-19, 01:59
The lady responded back to my text admitting the face picture is fake, but the full body shot is hers. She said she is 30 years old. I suggested to her that she should not advertise No Bait and Switch if she is going to use fake picture (s). I haven't heard back since. Red flags all over. I'll pass. For $220/ hour I can have two great hour sessions at one of my go to $40/ hour AMPs.First, I had to laugh when I ccked the link and saw that she changed from one fake face pic to another of a semi-famous blogger. I'm not surprised that she ghosted you after calling her out. For me the bigger red flags are that she posts virtually every day and blocks reviews on Rubratings.

As far as fake pics go, I actually had very good luck with a girl several years ago who used fake pics and multiple names and phone numbers on BP. I contacted her based on one ad, but decided not to book an appointment, then contacted another ad. She actually admitted she was the same girl. I gave her points for honestly and booked. She became a weekly regular for me for several months until she moved away.

RChangDatyKing
08-05-19, 07:30
Where do you guys go, and who do you see there, when you want a good rub? As opposed to a goooooodddd rub With or w / o a HE. I typically go to Old Town Thai or Luxury Thai but they close at 8 or 9, there is no hint of any extras, and sometimes I don't want a Thai rub when I want a rub. But at most of the AMP's it's a total crapshoot if you'll get someone who has any training, let alone any real skills. Would love to hear who your favorites are when you want someone with some actual massage skills.

Thanks!Yes, Thai massage spas are almost always legitimate.

For a non Thai massage try Wendy or Chloe at Sakura Massage on Convoy.

My second non Thai massage choices are Ella or Helen at Angel Massage, Mira Mesa.

TwoBlueBalls
08-05-19, 10:32

Thanks!Massage Thai Way, any location. I frequent the Linda Vista location requesting Nicole. Super cute with amazing "real" massage skills! She isn't a talker, so don't chat it up, just let her do her thing. I'm sure she deals with guys getting erections all the time. She doesn't miss a beat and simply works around Mr Stiffy. Ai yaaa!

SDNutz50
08-05-19, 11:08

On the flip-nothing! She offered the absurd option of self service. I've read that many girls will tease the crap out of guys then fizzle. They probably take pleasure in our sexual frustration.Glad you've finally found that unicorn you've been searching for. Quick question, haven't been to Angel in a while and have read recently about an 'Ella' working there. Do you happen to know if this is the legendary Ella we talked about 7-8 years ago that left to open her own place in RB? Plan on heading there when I get back from business meetings later this month. Good to see you posting again. Thanks.

Stupitt
08-05-19, 11:48
Yes, Thai massage spas are almost always legitimate.

My second non Thai massage choices are Ella or Helen at Angel Massage, Mira Mesa.Thanks for the reply. Agree with you about Wendy, she's good. I'll give the others a try.

RChangDatyKing
08-05-19, 13:50
First, I had to laugh when I ccked the link and saw that she changed from one fake face pic to another of a semi-famous blogger. I'm not surprised that she ghosted you after calling her out. For me the bigger red flags are that she posts virtually every day and blocks reviews on Rubratings.

As far as fake pics go, I actually had very good luck with a girl several years ago who used fake pics and multiple names and phone numbers on BP. I contacted her based on one ad, but decided not to book an appointment, then contacted another ad. She actually admitted she was the same girl. I gave her points for honestly and booked. She became a weekly regular for me for several months until she moved away.

LOL. I called her out because she stated No Bait and Switch in her ad. I give her credit though for being honest about the fake picture.

I noticed the "new" fake face picture in her ad as well. LOL. She did removed the No Bait and Switch statement in her ad.

RolfTorren
08-05-19, 14:36
Just wondering what's the best choice for appointment lengths. For an indie I usually choose an hour. I've not done too many AMPs in recent times but my limited recent experience suggests that 30 or 45 minutes might be the best shot. With indies I like to build a rapport whereas at AMPs my guess is that longer appointment may just mean longer lame massages before the real action. Plus I sense that the longer the appointment, the more opportunity for being short changed. Has anyone tried 2 hour appointments? How have they been for you?

Kenshin53
08-05-19, 15:37
Been away for awhile and haven't seen anything in the San Marcos area reported recently. Any spots to avoid or must sees? Thanks.

Lascivious
08-05-19, 19:48
Glad you've finally found that unicorn you've been searching for. Quick question, haven't been to Angel in a while and have read recently about an 'Ella' working there. Do you happen to know if this is the legendary Ella we talked about 7-8 years ago that left to open her own place in RB? Plan on heading there when I get back from business meetings later this month. Good to see you posting again. Thanks.

Hey SDNutz. No, I lost my unicorn. Only got to see her once. She was nice looking but she was no Ella.

If it were her, people that saw her would be raving about how beautiful she is, so it must not be. Although it has been several years. I can't imagine that it's her.

I saw Ella in RB one last time, many years ago. Her plan was to just manage and not give massages. She sure was cute, If only see did HEs.

ShinobiJimmy
08-05-19, 19:53
Just wondering what's the best choice for appointment lengths. For an indie I usually choose an hour. I've not done too many AMPs in recent times but my limited recent experience suggests that 30 or 45 minutes might be the best shot. With indies I like to build a rapport whereas at AMPs my guess is that longer appointment may just mean longer lame massages before the real action. Plus I sense that the longer the appointment, the more opportunity for being short changed. Has anyone tried 2 hour appointments? How have they been for you?I've done 30,45, and hours but I usually just stick with 30. Most of the girls I go see know why I'm visiting so we usually just skip straight to the actual reason I'm there. Longer appts can be fun if you're into table shower or if you know they'll actually give a good massage otherwise its pretty much what you said imo.

BlueSkyBlue
08-05-19, 21:18
Been away for awhile and haven't seen anything in the San Marcos area reported recently. Any spots to avoid or must sees? Thanks.Didn't specify what kind of service you were looking for or what your budget is, however San Marcos is actually a very decent place if you're looking for a good rub and tug but I don't believe there's any full-service places there.

Most places in San Marcos are 60 and 40 but pretty good service.

Places to avoid in San Marcos: as always your mileage will vary.

Zendona on Nordahl (always legit in my experience, no HJ).

Z spa on Nordahl (The two spas are very close to each other but Z spa offers service but has always been a disappointment).

Yuki on Rancho Santa Fe Rd. (self service).

Just about everything else and San Marcos is pretty good.

Again as always your mileage may vary but these places I've always been very good for me. City of San Marcos seems to check that all the girls have massage licenses so if they're still there that means they've registered with the city and you tend to get pretty good service at least massage wise because the girls has a legitimate CMT license.

Massage Wen, usually has at least four or five girls and very accommodating (was $40 an hour last visit).

Holy massage.

Crystal massage.

Sakata thai massage.

Jasmine garden or rainbow massage (the one next to the car wash).

Rainbow massage on Rancho Santa Fe Rd.

(Chrysalis spa) or metal oxide on N Twin Oaks Valley Rd

Angie's massage on Mission Road.

There are others but if you go through these parlors looking for a good massage and a happy ending this should keep you busy for a while, for the third time as always your mileage will vary and I have not been there for a couple of months but I don't think things of change that much.

Go out and give them all a try and write a review.

Good or bad just share what your experience was.

RChangDatyKing
08-05-19, 23:48
Didn't specify what kind of service you were looking for or what your budget is, however San Marcos is actually a very decent place if you're looking for a good rub and tug but I don't believe there's any full-service places there.

Most places in San Marcos are 60 and 40 but pretty good service.

Places to avoid in San Marcos: as always your mileage will vary.

Zendona on Nordahl (always legit in my experience, no HJ).

Z spa on Nordahl (The two spas are very close to each other but Z spa offers service but has always been a disappointment).

Yuki on Rancho Santa Fe Rd. (self service).

Just about everything else and San Marcos is pretty good.

Again as always your mileage may vary but these places I've always been very good for me. City of San Marcos seems to check that all the girls have massage licenses so if they're still there that means they've registered with the city and you tend to get pretty good service at least massage wise because the girls has a legitimate CMT license.

Massage Wen, usually has at least four or five girls and very accommodating (was $40 an hour last visit).

Holy massage.

Crystal massage.

Sakata thai massage.

Jasmine garden or rainbow massage (the one next to the car wash).

Rainbow massage on Rancho Santa Fe Rd.

(Chrysalis spa) or metal oxide on N Twin Oaks Valley Rd

Angie's massage on Mission Road.

There are others but if you go through these parlors looking for a good massage and a happy ending this should keep you busy for a while, for the third time as always your mileage will vary and I have not been there for a couple of months but I don't think things of change that much.

Go out and give them all a try and write a review.

Good or bad just share what your experience was.Thank you BSB, this is great info. I go to the area about once every 3-4 months. I've been wanting to try Sakata Thai and may give them a try next time I'm in the area.

Which of the spas are likely to have the hotties. LOL.

RayBert5498
08-06-19, 10:17
Been away for awhile and haven't seen anything in the San Marcos area reported recently. Any spots to avoid or must sees? Thanks.Holy massage, upstairs on San Marcos Bl. , across from the high school avoid. Been there twice, both times shitty massage, meh looking women, shitty, hurry up HE, and wanted above standard tip. Could barely even get a hard on because of lack of looks or sensuality.

Robert32
08-06-19, 11:26
Holy massage, upstairs on San Marcos Bl. , across from the high school avoid. Been there twice, both times shitty massage, meh looking women, shitty, hurry up HE, and wanted above standard tip. Could barely even get a hard on because of lack of looks or sensuality.My go to girl is Lily there and I just text her when I'm going to come in so she can take care of me and I don't have to deal with the other girls. She's decent and has nice bolt ons. YMMV but with a little persuasion you might get more than just HE.

Stupitt
08-06-19, 16:50
My go to girl is Lily there and I just text her when I'm going to come in so she can take care of me and I don't have to deal with the other girls. She's decent and has nice bolt ons. YMMV but with a little persuasion you might get more than just HE.Back when I lived in and County I used to go there a bit. I can't remember the owner's name but she's the one I saw. Thin, nothing really that great but she was nice and my charm worked its magic so I always had fun there. Only HE though but I never pushed for more.

BlueSkyBlue
08-06-19, 21:37
Back when I lived in and County I used to go there a bit. I can't remember the owner's name but she's the one I saw. Thin, nothing really that great but she was nice and my charm worked its magic so I always had fun there. Only HE though but I never pushed for more.You're probably talking about Annie, very thin, very sweet provider. She always provided me with a very good massage and a very satisfying ending. Besides being a really sweet person what was different for me at the time was she was one of the few Chinese massage girls that I'd seen with tattoos and blonde hair. I think before working here and she had worked in Oceanside as the manager of a shop there. She definitely knew the business and I used to see her regularly around the end of 2016.

But as always providers move on and things always change.

USAtrak23
08-07-19, 01:04
Tried this place out on Mission next to the Italian place and thought it was pretty good. Really just needed some muscles worked out from a lot of physical labor lately, and was surprised some extra activity took place. $45 hr, plus $40. Tudy was pretty good massage and pretty good finish.

Had Tudy.

Malo
08-07-19, 11:33
Has anyone heard from Krissy Bee lately? She's always been one of my favorites but I haven't seen or heard anything about her lately. I'd she still in the business?She posts on massage anywhere.

Stupitt
08-07-19, 12:00
You're probably talking about Annie, very thin, very sweet provider. She always provided me with a very good massage and a very satisfying ending. Besides being a really sweet person what was different for me at the time was she was one of the few Chinese massage girls that I'd seen with tattoos and blonde hair. I think before working here and she had worked in Oceanside as the manager of a shop there. She definitely knew the business and I used to see her regularly around the end of 2016.

But as always providers move on and things always change.Yep, Annie. You're correct. Sweet, blond and ink. Definitely the same girl.

Sagitrius64
08-07-19, 13:03
Good morning fellow Mongers. I've been out of commission since January and finally got back in the game. Visited A spa on a last minute walk in. A cute, petite lady met me at the door. Anna or Annie, very busty, very short: 4'11" maybe and dressed in short dress to showcase a pair of large breasts! Limited English, opted for the hhr, . 4. I usually go for full hr but was pressed for time, was slow to undress, like to finish undressing when the MT is in the room, and she can see me use the hand sanitizer.

Started on stomach and not much of massage, as soon as my hands touched the inside of her thighs and moved under the short short dress, she asked the proverbial question with gestures, since it was a short time I opted for HE. Asked for. 6, all I had was. 4 since that was what was normal back in January. More was available but all I had on me. No problem, "bring more next time". Oil up, allow OTC and nice slow rhythm build up to finish. Some more massage of feet and face, water and out the door exactly on the hhr. Will repeat to try the expanded menu.

Kev Pea1
08-07-19, 15:34
Thank you for the info Sagitrius.

Much appreciated. Just one followup, two part question. What size were Annies larges ones would you say, and did she allow access to them?

Good morning fellow Mongers. I've been out of commission since January and finally got back in the game. Visited A spa on a last minute walk in. A cute, petite lady met me at the door. Anna or Annie, very busty, very short: 4'11" maybe and dressed in short dress to showcase a pair of large breasts! Limited English, opted for the hhr, . 4. I usually go for full hr but was pressed for time, was slow to undress, like to finish undressing when the MT is in the room, and she can see me use the hand sanitizer.

Started on stomach and not much of massage, as soon as my hands touched the inside of her thighs and moved under the short short dress, she asked the proverbial question with gestures, since it was a short time I opted for HE. Asked for. 6, all I had was. 4 since that was what was normal back in January. More was available but all I had on me. No problem, bring more next time. Oil up, allow OTC and nice slow rhythm build up to finish. Some more massage of feet and face, water and out the door exactly on the hhr. Will repeat to try the expanded menu.

FsSdMon
08-07-19, 16:25
Always like the monthly rotation from the local AMPs. Keeps things fresh and something to look forward to. It was nice when there was MRC / Ronson / Sports Arena but once Ronson & Sports Arena Closed they hadn't kept up with the quality.

Now with the addition of Lusk, they seem to be getting better overall service again. Wendy at Lusk was amazing!! Definitely worth the trip. She's a solid 4/5 Stars. They also have Chole and / or Ada which I haven't seen yet.

Then there's Mesa Rim, which is anchored by Lili. Older but always on top of her game. All time favorite if you've ever seen her. There's also Gigi and Lindy right now but hav't seen either of them. Once I get even a look, update the report.

TwoBlueBalls
08-07-19, 21:26
For the hidden Romantics out there (I know a few of you) that may want to take care of their Chinese ATFs, today is the equivalent of Valentines Day for the Chinese. The Double Seventh Festival (Qixi Festival) is one of Chinese traditional festivals, and also known as a Chinese Valentine's Day. It's based on a romantic legend about a weaver girl and an ox herd. It falls on the 7th day of the 7th Chinese lunar month. In 2019 that's August 7 (Wednesday).

TJ Dog
08-08-19, 01:49
Went to the place on 70th, just South of EC Blvd. (LJ something). Wasn't sure what to expect, but need some good therapy on the back and leg muscles so figured I couldn't go too far wrong.

Pleasantly surprised when I went in. Greeted by a young (Asian wearing a dress. Place did not have the bull pen foot massage area with curtained body massage sections that I expected. Instead, they have 3-4 private rooms with doors. And, they have a shower.

Paid 40 for the hour and went in the assigned room and stripped down. The cutie that greeted me came in to do the massage (not sure if there was more than one girl working at the time). She started the massage and made no move to cover me. Got into all the nooks anc cranneys but no real teasing. On the flip, still now move to cover me. Again, she was all over me without any actual teasing. I tried a few subtle indications I was looking for more, but just got giggles.

At the end, she gave me a hug before I got dressed and whispered ". Next time more. " I tipped her 20 on the way out and she seemed OK with it.

OK, taking that as a positive sign I'm thinking: this could be my new go-to place (location and features).

Went back today to test the ". Next time more" promise. Pretty much the same routine. I was even more overt with the hints that I was open to more. But, just a pretty decent massage.

So, not sure what the story is here. Maybe totally legit. Maybe more to be had if you know the secret code. I may try one more time since, at least, the massages were pretty decent.

So, if any of you guys frequent this place and know some sort of secret code to get things moving. Feel free to PM me.

Sagitrius64
08-08-19, 01:55
Thank you for the info Sagitrius.

Much appreciated. Just one followup, two part question. What size were Annies larges ones would you say, and did she allow access to them?I'd guess 35 c. I'm not very good at that. Also my hands were under the dress and by time I thought of grabbing them I was over the moon. But I'm sure they were if I'd paid the. 6 she wanted.

DeadHeadChevy
08-08-19, 02:37
Went to the place on 70th,

At the end, she gave me a hug before I got dressed and whispered ". Next time more.As far as I know, those LJ places are legit, maybe on a very rare occasion you may get extra or if you are a regular.

Those words or promises of more on next visit, usually just to get you to come back.

I could be wrong but I believe these places have been reviewed many times and from what I remember, is that decent massage and pretty much it.

Other mongers feel free to chime in if I am incorrect since I have not been there.

ItsMeDavidV
08-08-19, 04:32
In town for a night. Best place to role the dice? I've been reading pages and pages. Narrowed down to V's or KK. Any objections or choice? I'll be sure to report back.

RChangDatyKing
08-08-19, 11:41
For the hidden Romantics out there (I know a few of you) that may want to take care of their Chinese ATFs, today is the equivalent of Valentines Day for the Chinese. The Double Seventh Festival (Qixi Festival) is one of Chinese traditional festivals, and also known as a Chinese Valentine's Day. It's based on a romantic legend about a weaver girl and an ox herd. It falls on the 7th day of the 7th Chinese lunar month. In 2019 that's August 7 (Wednesday).Great minds think alike. LOL.

I am seeing one of my UTR Chinese masseuse today and got her a little something. These gals appreciate that you know something about their customs / traditions and a simple text to wish them Happy Valentines goes a long way. The Chinese Valentines Day in August is hugely celebrated in China.

Our February 14th Valentines Day is more celebrated by the younger generation Chinese.

FsSdMon
08-08-19, 12:05
One of my favorite stops is A Spa. They follow all the rules of a good AMP (quiet location, away from other business', good talent, rotation of workers, consistent good service) and going the reg, has the advantage of the house mom getting to know you and what you like. They always treat me as well as I treat them. I recently found out there's a connection between A Spa and V Spa. The mom's talk and tell each other things so treat them well otherwise you'll get marked. Then I found out once in a while, girls go between the places. Right now A has Sugar that came from V, as well as a new girl, Amanda. Have had both and have to say it's the best 1-2 combination happening right now IMO.

DeadHeadChevy
08-08-19, 12:54
For the hidden Romantics out there (I know a few of you) that may want to take care of their Chinese ATFs, today is the equivalent of Valentines Day for the Chinese. The Double Seventh Festival (Qixi Festival) is one of Chinese traditional festivals, and also known as a Chinese Valentine's Day. It's based on a romantic legend about a weaver girl and an ox herd. It falls on the 7th day of the 7th Chinese lunar month. In 2019 that's August 7 (Wednesday).I appreciate the reminder, been working so much lately that I forgot about Double Seven.

Read your post and was able to make a good save.

Thank you again.

Cobra Comander
08-08-19, 18:27
Can anyone give me a heads up on places that have the bed / futon thing on the floor instead of just the massage table? I heard Pine has a few and I used one at Juga Spa but that place is long gone.

CC.

MartinL
08-08-19, 19:23
So I wanted to try out Ella because even though it was a non-HE promise, everyone sang her praises.

The massage was good but so what, lots of girls give good massages.

Her touch wasn't really sensual at all. At one point she was massaging my ass cheeks and got close to the hole but that was it. Nothing rubbing the balls or the taint. I thought she would at least just rub the ball sack the whole time.

Nice lady, don't get me wrong. But she didn't live up to the hype.

Lascivious
08-09-19, 00:33
So I wanted to try out Ella because even though it was a non-HE promise, everyone sang her praises.

The massage was good but so what, lots of girls give good massages.

Her touch wasn't really sensual at all. At one point she was massaging my ass cheeks and got close to the hole but that was it. Nothing rubbing the balls or the taint. I thought she would at least just rub the ball sack the whole time.

Nice lady, don't get me wrong. But she didn't live up to the hype.What hype? Did I miss something? We talked about an Ella that worked there many, many years ago that went on to run Elegant (get it?) massage in RB. She was the cutest ever. Did I miss the hype about the current Ella?

RChangDatyKing
08-09-19, 00:55
What hype? Did I miss something? We talked about an Ella that worked there many, many years ago that went on to run Elegant (get it?) massage in RB. She was the cutest ever. Did I miss the hype about the current Ella?

Ella was beautiful. She and her husband opened another spa and Ella ran the Elegant Massage on Clairemont Mesa Blvd before selling that business to the current owner and the spa is now called Number 1 Massage. Ella moved to the Midwest somewhere, but I believed her husband (or ex-husband) is still operating the Elegant Massage in RB.

TJ Dog
08-09-19, 01:43
As far as I know, those LJ places are legit, maybe on a very rare occasion you may get extra or if you are a regular.

Those words or promises of more on next visit, usually just to get you to come back.

I could be wrong but I believe these places have been reviewed many times and from what I remember, is that decent massage and pretty much it.

Other mongers feel free to chime in if I am incorrect since I have not been there.That has been my experience at other places. This one just had sort of a different vibe. Got my hopes up for awhile.

Hey Mr Dj
08-09-19, 02:03
Can anyone give me a heads up on places that have the bed / futon thing on the floor instead of just the massage table? I heard Pine has a few and I used one at Juga Spa but that place is long gone.

CC.Sunny Spa on Convoy has some kind of sex chair in one of their rooms not a bed. Not sure if all of them have it. Thought that was interesting and fun. The girls I've seen there are decent but not really A and V Spa type hot.

MartinL
08-09-19, 02:09
What hype? Did I miss something? We talked about an Ella that worked there many, many years ago that went on to run Elegant (get it?) massage in RB. She was the cutest ever. Did I miss the hype about the current Ella?Yes earlier there was hype abour her and Helen. I know she's not other one mentioned. This one was supposed to have a coke bottle body, sensual tease worth 90 minutes, and I didn't experience any of it.

Lascivious
08-09-19, 09:23
Yes earlier there was hype abour her and Helen. I know she's not other one mentioned. This one was supposed to have a coke bottle body, sensual tease worth 90 minutes, and I didn't experience any of it.Oh, my bad. I remember mentions of the new Ella but I don't think that she got really high praise.

Cobra Comander
08-09-19, 12:15
Sunny Spa on Convoy has some kind of sex chair in one of their rooms not a bed. Not sure if all of them have it. Thought that was interesting and fun. The girls I've seen there are decent but not really A and V Spa type hot.Thank you for the reply Sir!

CC.

DesertFun
08-10-19, 03:48
Rolf, I went solely with 60 minutes until I found out they would do longer! I have done 2 hour massage and 90 minutes as well as the common 60 minute specials. If I'm looking for a full real massage I will opt for the 90 minute massage and I will tip almost as much as I would do for two 1 hour massages. If they are doing a good massage then I know they are working hard so I tip them appropriately. If I happen to get any extras during the last 15-20 minutes it's all a bonus at that point. Just MHO.

Just wondering what's the best choice for appointment lengths. For an indie I usually choose an hour. I've not done too many AMPs in recent times but my limited recent experience suggests that 30 or 45 minutes might be the best shot. With indies I like to build a rapport whereas at AMPs my guess is that longer appointment may just mean longer lame massages before the real action. Plus I sense that the longer the appointment, the more opportunity for being short changed. Has anyone tried 2 hour appointments? How have they been for you?

MikeHall
08-11-19, 00:22
Recently I went to A Spa and drew Amanda. TwoBlueBalls is right, she's quite nice. Good English skills, good body, full C cups with areolas about the size of 50 cent pieces, cute face, Bush trimmed real short, about 30. Opted for hr for. 6. This time I was smart and didn't wake up Little Mikey until she agreed to FS. She made me pay up front, without negotiating I tipped 1. 4--those 50 cent pieces got my attention--and she left the room to get a jimmie. When she returned, Little Mikey was fully awake. Then she started with the "OMG!" and said it wouldn't even fit in her mouth. I could tell she was regretting agreeing to FS, but oh well, paid up front, too late now. We tried CG, but that was too painful for her, so switched to mish. I took it easy and after a while she finished me off with a HJ. As she cleaned me up, she said I was her "number 1", meaning biggest she's had. She also said next time I should bring my own big condom. I like when they hold their forearm next to Little Mikey to compare. Good time was had by all.

Ok, check it out. A new place opened up in my neck of the woods: East County Spa off the 8 at Los Coches, on Camino Canada. Just got back. Tried to go earlier this morning, but the papasan--an older white guy--asked if I had an appointment, which seemed odd because one of the MTs was right there in the lobby. "No," I said, and he said he could fit me in an hour later if I gave my name. Uh, I'll try back later. So after hours of yardwork and a shower, I went back 9 hours later. Same papasan and MT were still there, joined by another MT. After paying. 45 for an hr, I'm ushered back by the younger of the two MTs, Sophia, who recognized me from earlier this morning. She's about 40, not attractive but not ugly, large B / small C cups, not overweight but not thin, just average all around. She wore a skirt and tube top. The place is clean with flowers on the table. I strip and she did a good massage on my back. After a long week and all that yardwork, I could use a good massage even if the place is legit. I gave her the universal leg rub symbol to let her know I'm not LE; she doesn't shy away. Still, I can't tell if any extras are offered. She finishes my back with some kind of course rub that felt like sandpaper, but not too bad, then hot rocks. As she moved to the legs she was careful to cover my ass crack and junk with the sheet. But as she massaged the upper legs her fingers would barely touch my taint, balls, and Little Mikey, who's starting to stir now. On the flip, again she's careful to cover my my chest and junk with the sheet, and eventually works her way down to my lower belly. At this point I figure I'm going to TOFTT, but lo and behold she points to Little Mikey and says, "OK?" Hell yeah! She only offers HJ and asks for. 5, I counter. 4 and she agrees. I then ask if she gets naked, to which she says. 6, I agree. She only gets topless though. Nice tits, lets me suck them, I even manage to work my hand under her skirt and under her panties for a little FOV. I finish and she cleans me then finishes up the hour with more massage. She made sure I remember her name, Sophia. I'll definitely be back since it's so close to me. Hope they have a rotation of girls eventually. Enjoy, all you east county mongers!

TwoBlueBalls
08-11-19, 11:18
Is this place in the East County Square shopping center? BTW, Amanda told me I was number one last week. I guess that now makes me number two. There are several spas I've flagged in that area. Lucky, Serenity Now, Lakeside Reflexology, Cajone Massage. Have you tried? Nice post!

Recently I went to A Spa and drew Amanda. TwoBlueBalls is right, she's quite nice. Good English skills, good body, full C cups with areolas about the size of 50 cent pieces, cute face, Bush trimmed real short, about 30. Opted for hr for. 6. This time I was smart and didn't wake up Little Mikey until she agreed to FS. She made me pay up front, without negotiating I tipped 1. 4--those 50 cent pieces got my attention--and she left the room to get a jimmie. When she returned, Little Mikey was fully awake. Then she started with the "OMG!" and said it wouldn't even fit in her mouth. I could tell she was regretting agreeing to FS, but oh well, paid up front, too late now. We tried CG, but that was too painful for her, so switched to mish. I took it easy and after a while she finished me off with a HJ. As she cleaned me up, she said I was her "number 1", meaning biggest she's had. She also said next time I should bring my own big condom. I like when they hold their forearm next to Little Mikey to compare. Good time was had by all.

PanchoVilla69
08-11-19, 11:55
Heya gents been on and off lately since my go to places has had a weak line up as of late, just scouting to see if any of you hobbist have come across any big boobs providers (Ds and up). Preferably with FS option. Feel free to Pm me, I will do my best to reciprocate the Intel. Happy huntings.

Stupitt
08-11-19, 14:41
If done well, I enjoy a little prostrate tickle every now and then. Do any of you have recommendations?

Panther2287
08-11-19, 14:43
I went to see my regular (Honey) who think is fantastic and she kept asking that we do 4 hands massage. Since I didn't have the extra cash I passed. Here's my question.

Has anyone had a 4 handed from Z's and if so is it worth the extra $$.

Honey BTW is excellent great massage even better finish. She'll go for 2nd pop I'd you go for an hour. Has NEVER asked for tip. (IMO that is the best).

Thanks for the help!

RChangDatyKing
08-11-19, 14:59
If done well, I enjoy a little prostrate tickle every now and then. Do any of you have recommendations?Angela / Chloe (sane person) at Convoy Massage is pretty good in that department. She's an older MILF. CoCo, younger MILF, at the same spa is not bad either.

SDboyy
08-11-19, 16:32
Y0.

Just want to say thank you for all the information posted here.

Any one here has any previous experience with tantra massage, what are the differences from FBSM massage, what makes it esspiciall.

Any recommendation for providers in SD, I just notice one post on the rub-website here name goddess freya lotus, any information or previous experience would be helpful, I might jump in.

JPF
08-11-19, 16:40
Heya gents been on and off lately since my go to places has had a weak line up as of late, just scouting to see if any of you hobbist have come across any big boobs providers (Ds and up). Preferably with FS option. Feel free to Pm me, I will do my best to reciprocate the Intel. Happy huntings.Sofia at VIP Spa. She only works on Saturday and Sunday.

MikeHall
08-11-19, 18:07
Is this place in the East County Square shopping center? BTW, Amanda told me I was number one last week. I guess that now makes me number two. There are several spas I've flagged in that area. Lucky, Serenity Now, Lakeside Reflexology, Cajone Massage. Have you tried? Nice post!Yes, East County Massage is in the virtually empty East County Square shopping center. I've been to Lakeside Reflexology aka Happy Foot--strictly legit both times I was there. There's another massage place in Lakeside on Woodside, also legit. I've been to Cajon Spa many times; that's my go-to when I don't want to venture out of the east county. Haven't been to Lucky or Serenity Now yet. Any good?

PussyPumper
08-11-19, 18:47
If done well, I enjoy a little prostrate tickle every now and then. Do any of you have recommendations?Never had a non-prostrate massage!

PaperBack
08-11-19, 18:54
Thanks for the report on a place out my way -- will definitely check it out!

Ok, check it out. A new place opened up in my neck of the woods: East County Spa off the 8 at Los Coches, on Camino Canada. Just got back. Tried to go earlier this morning, but the papasan--an older white guy--asked if I had an appointment, which seemed odd because one of the MTs was right there in the lobby. "No," I said, and he said he could fit me in an hour later if I gave my name. Uh, I'll try back later. So after hours of yardwork and a shower, I went back 9 hours later. Same papasan and MT were still there, joined by another MT. After paying. 45 for an hr, I'm ushered back by the younger of the two MTs, Sophia, who recognized me from earlier this morning. She's about 40, not attractive but not ugly, large B / small C cups, not overweight but not thin, just average all around. She wore a skirt and tube top. The place is clean with flowers on the table. I strip and she did a good massage on my back. After a long week and all that yardwork, I could use a good massage even if the place is legit. I gave her the universal leg rub symbol to let her know I'm not LE; she doesn't shy away. Still, I can't tell if any extras are offered. She finishes my back with some kind of course rub that felt like sandpaper, but not too bad, then hot rocks. As she moved to the legs she was careful to cover my ass crack and junk with the sheet. But as she massaged the upper legs her fingers would barely touch my taint, balls, and Little Mikey, who's starting to stir now. On the flip, again she's careful to cover my my chest and junk with the sheet, and eventually works her way down to my lower belly. At this point I figure I'm going to TOFTT, but lo and behold she points to Little Mikey and says, "OK?" Hell yeah! She only offers HJ and asks for. 5, I counter. 4 and she agrees. I then ask if she gets naked, to which she says. 6, I agree. She only gets topless though. Nice tits, lets me suck them, I even manage to work my hand under her skirt and under her panties for a little FOV. I finish and she cleans me then finishes up the hour with more massage. She made sure I remember her name, Sophia. I'll definitely be back since it's so close to me. Hope they have a rotation of girls eventually. Enjoy, all you east county mongers!

TwoBlueBalls
08-11-19, 21:58
If done well, I enjoy a little prostrate tickle every now and then. Do any of you have recommendations?I think you mean "Prostate" Stupitt. Wink!

Pros·trate.

/712;prästrāt /.

Adjective.

Adjective 1. Lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward.

Synonyms: prone, lying flat, lying down, flat, stretched out, spreadeagled, sprawling, horizontal, recumbent, on one's front; rareprocumbent.

"they surged forward around the prostrate figure on the ground".

Verb.

Verb 1. Lay oneself flat on the ground face downward, especially in reverence or submission.

OgPete69
08-11-19, 21:59
Aloha fellas. Visiting San Diego and was hoping to get a recommendation for a good AMP and / or provider downtown or close to downtown.

Mahalo.

TwoBlueBalls
08-11-19, 22:37
Monica is gone (sad) but she has a replacement and "Icy" is her name. Why she picked that name, you decide. A petite MILF with a tight bod! She has a love it or hate it raspy voice. Personally I prefer to muffle it with my Johnson in her mouth. Teenage looking Mina is still there and the luscious Lulu always inspires me to rise to the occasion!

A nice variety.

For our secret society.

My board of trustees.

Knows the V aims to please.

TwoBlueBalls
08-11-19, 23:57
IMO, four hands at a handy joint is a complete waste. Personally I don't care how many hands are on my Johnson or body, but that's just me. On the other two hands, four hands at an FS place can be interesting depending on the gals. The gals are key! I've had some interesting ménage à trois, but overall it's more of a novelty for me. An expensive novelty I might add.

I went to see my regular (Honey) who think is fantastic and she kept asking that we do 4 hands massage. Since I didn't have the extra cash I passed. Here's my question.

Has anyone had a 4 handed from Z's and if so is it worth the extra $$.

Honey BTW is excellent great massage even better finish. She'll go for 2nd pop I'd you go for an hour. Has NEVER asked for tip. (IMO that is the best).

Thanks for the help!

TwoBlueBalls
08-12-19, 00:20
Yes, East County Massage is in the virtually empty East County Square shopping center. I've been to Lakeside Reflexology aka Happy Foot--strictly legit both times I was there. There's another massage place in Lakeside on Woodside, also legit. I've been to Cajon Spa many times; that's my go-to when I don't want to venture out of the east county. Haven't been to Lucky or Serenity Now yet. Any good?When I say Flagged I mean literally flagged on my Google maps to check to check out later. All those places are less than ten minutes from each other. Why the East county restriction? You have any more details you care to share about Cajon Spa? Names, descriptions, services received?

RolfTorren
08-12-19, 01:06
Rolf, I went solely with 60 minutes until I found out they would do longer! I have done 2 hour massage and 90 minutes as well as the common 60 minute specials. If I'm looking for a full real massage I will opt for the 90 minute massage and I will tip almost as much as I would do for two 1 hour massages. If they are doing a good massage then I know they are working hard so I tip them appropriately. If I happen to get any extras during the last 15-20 minutes it's all a bonus at that point. Just MHO.I think two hours is a great option if the provider can do both massage and also sensual. My best experiences of this have been in Bangkok, close to twenty years ago. I books two hours a couple of times and enjoyed every second of it. On both occasions there was great therapeutic technique combined with intense teasing, leading up to monumental FS. Its something we only dream about here.

A few years ago I used to see Daisy in Vista. She specialized in BDSM and fetish, but I saw her for massage and role play. She loved doing the latter. Our appointments would go on for two or three hours. I only got out of there once she was satisfied too. I've never met another provider who could match her for sensuality and sheer eroticism.

RolfTorren
08-12-19, 01:14
So last week I booked an appointment with a provider who was recommended here by another member. I got to the incall. A large office complex in Mission Valley that contains an number of establishments and options. Suddenly I got a text saying that she was unavoidably delayed and could I wait another hour. I had nothing better to do, so I agreed. I found a vantage point in the parking lot and watched a series of providers and clients discreetly or not so discreetly enter and leave. Finally its my turn and I head inside the open courtyard, walking around the gazebo and make a beeline for my destination. Along the way I notice a lonely Asian woman who is seated in the courtyard, adjacent to a storefront massage office. She watches me intensely. Knowing exactly why I'm there. I avoid eye contact and keep going. One hour later I exit with a big grin on my face. More of that another time. Only to see two Asian ladies now seated in the courtyard. I have to walk right past them and can feel their eyes as they watch me and can hear them muttering something as I go past. I turn the corner to head for the parking lot, and bump into a hot Asian MILF in a body-hugging miniskirt. Clearly heading for work. I excuse myself and she kind of just glares at me too. I guess business was slow.

AmpFan09
08-12-19, 10:47
So last week I booked an appointment with a provider who was recommended here by another member. I got to the incall. A large office complex in Mission Valley that contains an number of establishments and options. Suddenly I got a text saying that she was unavoidably delayed and could I wait another hour. I had nothing better to do, so I agreed. I found a vantage point in the parking lot and watched a series of providers and clients discreetly or not so discreetly enter and leave. Finally its my turn and I head inside the open courtyard, walking around the gazebo and make a beeline for my destination. Along the way I notice a lonely Asian woman who is seated in the courtyard, adjacent to a storefront massage office. She watches me intensely. Knowing exactly why I'm there. I avoid eye contact and keep going. One hour later I exit with a big grin on my face. More of that another time. Only to see two Asian ladies now seated in the courtyard. I have to walk right past them and can feel their eyes as they watch me and can hear them muttering something as I go past. I turn the corner to head for the parking lot, and bump into a hot Asian MILF in a body-hugging miniskirt. Clearly heading for work. I excuse myself and she kind of just glares at me too. I guess business was slow.The hot asian MILF for her contact info!

FunTimes2019
08-12-19, 12:02
Went last week to see the new line up if girls and luck of draw Lulu enters the room as I'm undressing. Petite and short with a wonderful pair on her. She looked very sexy in her pink one piece. The massage itself was ok. On the flip she mentions if I want a HJ but seeing how tempting she looked I opted for FS. Asked for 1. 4 but I countered with 1.2 which she accepted. Left to get a rain coat and returned to slip off her dress and her pink panties. Very clean kitty. She slipped on the Jimmie and gave me a wet and slurping CBJ which was awesome. Flipped her over and pounded in mish under I popped. Overall a great experience with Luku and she's definitely with seeing. Very sweet girl and as usual V knows how to pick them.

Panther2287
08-12-19, 16:01
Was stopping at the Denny's in this parking lot and noticed Ocean Breeze, but another massage spot about 2 or 3 doors down. Is this a part of Ocean Breeze? Or is there really a new AMP just a couple doors down now.

Any recent reports in either?I went to OB and the last said that the other place is a bunch of older ladies.

MartinL
08-12-19, 16:32
Heya gents been on and off lately since my go to places has had a weak line up as of late, just scouting to see if any of you hobbist have come across any big boobs providers (Ds and up). Preferably with FS option. Feel free to Pm me, I will do my best to reciprocate the Intel. Happy huntings.Speaking of big boobs, does anyone know what happened to Lulu at Yeliah?

JayLake
08-12-19, 17:08
Arranged a date with Rhonda, I showed up, let her know I was there, knocked, no reply. I waited around like an idiot for far too long after too. I understand they need to double book sometimes to preserve income from flakes, but at least shoot me a text. Annoying.

WardTerry
08-12-19, 17:39
Curious how often you are able to negotiate for a true BBBJ?

I've been able to get it a handful of times over my mi hearing career but most women seem to refuse even if offered an extra fee.

Curious if there are places more know For that being on the menu or if it is purely a YMMV kind of thing.

Stupitt
08-12-19, 17:45
I think you mean "Prostate" Stupitt. Wink!

Prostrate.

/712;prstrāt /.

Adjective.

Adjective 1. Lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward.

Synonyms: prone, lying flat, lying down, flat, stretched out, spreadeagled, sprawling, horizontal, recumbent, on one's front; rareprocumbent.

"they surged forward around the prostrate figure on the ground".

Verb.

Verb 1. Lay oneself flat on the ground face downward, especially in reverence or submission.LOL you guys are all a bunch of comedians eh? Are you here all week? Yup, it was a typo but you know I meant.

AmpFan09
08-12-19, 18:59
Arranged a date with Rhonda, I showed up, let her know I was there, knocked, no reply. I waited around like an idiot for far too long after too. I understand they need to double book sometimes to preserve income from flakes, but at least shoot me a text. Annoying.I've seen her 7 times and never had that happen.

JDome
08-12-19, 20:13
Arranged a date with Rhonda, I showed up, let her know I was there, knocked, no reply. I waited around like an idiot for far too long after too. I understand they need to double book sometimes to preserve income from flakes, but at least shoot me a text. Annoying.I know the have a massage place on the second floor never stopped in at that one.

Jason21
08-12-19, 22:21
So last week I booked an appointment with a provider who was recommended here by another member. I got to the incall. A large office complex in Mission Valley that contains an number of establishments and options. Suddenly I got a text saying that she was unavoidably delayed and could I wait another hour. I had nothing better to do, so I agreed. I found a vantage point in the parking lot and watched a series of providers and clients discreetly or not so discreetly enter and leave. Finally its my turn and I head inside the open courtyard, walking around the gazebo and make a beeline for my destination. Along the way I notice a lonely Asian woman who is seated in the courtyard, adjacent to a storefront massage office. She watches me intensely. Knowing exactly why I'm there. I avoid eye contact and keep going. One hour later I exit with a big grin on my face. More of that another time. Only to see two Asian ladies now seated in the courtyard. I have to walk right past them and can feel their eyes as they watch me and can hear them muttering something as I go past. I turn the corner to head for the parking lot, and bump into a hot Asian MILF in a body-hugging miniskirt. Clearly heading for work. I excuse myself and she kind of just glares at me too. I guess business was slow.Where is this magical complex? LOL.

RolfTorren
08-13-19, 00:17
Where is this magical complex? LOL.I don't recall the building number, but I could probably navigate there in my sleep. Let's just say if you are looking for a massage with heavenly hands, you will find it.

AmpFan09
08-13-19, 09:26
Curious how often you are able to negotiate for a true BBBJ?

I've been able to get it a handful of times over my mi hearing career but most women seem to refuse even if offered an extra fee.

Curious if there are places more know For that being on the menu or if it is purely a YMMV kind of thing.It was created for that reason.

JayLake
08-13-19, 12:56
Where is this magical complex? LOL.Camino del Rio S, it's where countless providers operate out of. If you ever see an independent or HH in mission valley, it's usually there.

FunTimes2019
08-13-19, 14:02
Went to check out the new AMP on Ashford that other members have been talking about. I got Maggie, small petite Asian. Very sweet and nice pair of bolt ons. Since it was my first time here, decided to go with the flow for 1/2 hr (. 40). The place is kinda of bare, not sure if they are still working on the place or not. The rooms are good size but the walls seems a bit thin and there is open lattice at the top of the wall near the ceiling so privacy is a bit of an issue. Maggie's massage skills were average and after 15 minutes she had me flip. She placed my arm across her lap and smiled while I played with her girls. She asked what I wanted and opted for just a CBJ. Wanted 1. 0 but I countered with. 80 which she accepted. Left for a few minutes and returned. Lowered her top to reveal her girls, pulled up her skirt and placed the rain coat on. CBJ was nice but the exterior noise bleeding into the room it was hard to get into the moment. No fault of Maggies at all. As she increased suction I finally popped and she cleaned me up. Got dressed, brought me water and I was out the door. This place has potential but I feel the place still needs a bit more work. I'll probably go if in the mood for a CBJ but I probably won't do FS here since you'll have to be extra extra extra quiet or else the whole complex will hear what's going on.

Lion1
08-13-19, 14:48
S I turn the corner to head for the parking lot, and bump into a hot Asian MILF in a body-hugging miniskirt. Clearly heading for work. I excuse myself and she kind of just glares at me too. I guess business was slow.If business was slow she might have bumped back, LOL.

Yeah, I've seen those looks too. It makes me wonder if there's a single legit business in that place, and if so, do they get good neighbor discounts.

One of my favorite indies worked there, but retired almost a year ago. I don't go nearly as often now. Met Jaime there recently. A good time, but I'll save a detailed report until a second visit.

Lascivious
08-13-19, 18:29
I've been to HH and MO a few times. The current stable at HH don't look very hot to me.

One of the hottest girls I've ever seen was at MO. A current girl at MO looks really cute.

https://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/copy-of-tina?lightbox=dataItem-

Has anyone seen her, or heard about her looks and / or services?

RolfTorren
08-14-19, 01:14
The hot asian MILF for her contact info!Yes, I really should have said hi and made some small talk. I'm guessing she could be working out of that Asian place on the ground floor courtyard. I don't recall the name. The fact is I was just intent on getting the heck out of there and not being noticed.

TwoBlueBalls
08-14-19, 06:11
While angel face Linda is visiting Aunt Flo, a new gal "Gigi" is filling in. Cute, petite, young, thin and all natural, Gigi checks most of my boxes. She gave a decent massage with just the right amount of tease leading up to the flip. Being friends with Linda she knows what I like and what I tip. That said, I'll just say she took excellent care of me. Lily and Chloe fill in the rest of the lineup. There are plenty of favorable reviews on these two hotties so I don't have to repeat myself.

Mesa Ridge Court.

Won't sell you short.

For a good time.

This place is prime.

TwoBlueBalls
08-14-19, 09:14
Yes, They're still working on this place.

No, you can't hear anything outside of this place.

Yes, Maggie is a cute, petite, sweetie.

Went to check out the new AMP on Ashford that other members have been talking about. I got Maggie, small petite Asian. Very sweet and nice pair of bolt ons. Since it was my first time here, decided to go with the flow for 1/2 hr (. 40). The place is kinda of bare, not sure if they are still working on the place or not. The rooms are good size but the walls seems a bit thin and there is open lattice at the top of the wall near the ceiling so privacy is a bit of an issue. Maggie's massage skills were average and after 15 minutes she had me flip. She placed my arm across her lap and smiled while I played with her girls. She asked what I wanted and opted for just a CBJ. Wanted 1. 0 but I countered with. 80 which she accepted. Left for a few minutes and returned. Lowered her top to reveal her girls, pulled up her skirt and placed the rain coat on. CBJ was nice but the exterior noise bleeding into the room it was hard to get into the moment. No fault of Maggies at all. As she increased suction I finally popped and she cleaned me up. Got dressed, brought me water and I was out the door. This place has potential but I feel the place still needs a bit more work. I'll probably go if in the mood for a CBJ but I probably won't do FS here since you'll have to be extra extra extra quiet or else the whole complex will hear what's going on.

WardTerry
08-14-19, 10:38
I monger off and on when I am in san diego for work. Which is a handful of times a year. Last time I did this I went to Pine spa. The girl was. In my opinion. Gorgeous. Good looking with an amazing body. I have hit up a few places in SD where I felt the girls were so so but not as great. I once went to mesa ridge and the girl there was phenomenal as, but it the most recent time I got up to Mesa ridge the girls available seemed so so. That was last time about 6 months ago and so I left Mesa ridge and went to pine.

Where is the current slot to get the youngest best looking girls?

I have never tried the apartment girls but wondering if that would be better than Pine? Similar pricing or much more? I don't mind paying more if it's worth it.

FunTimes2019
08-14-19, 17:36
Glad to hear they are still working on it and I agree that Maggie is a sweetie. Sorry a huge but I'm going to disagree with you on the outside noise. I was there and definitely could hear ever footstep, conversation and plumbing flush within the adjoining hallway. The conversation from the construction guys next door could be heard inside the massage room. Like I said, this place is promising for sure. Just needs a bit more work is all.

Yes, They're still working on this place.

No, you can't hear anything outside of this place.

Yes, Maggie is a cute, petite, sweetie.

WeBeBeast
08-14-19, 18:21
Neck and back are killing me and I don't think therapeutic massages are covered under my insurance. Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? I've seen some legit massage parlors recommended but I feel like there's such a stigma associated with a man going into an MP that I'd rather just try the independent route. Tried reading reviews on Yelp but they're all outdated or biased and all of you guys seem to have a bit more expertise in the area, so I figured it was worth a shot.

JDome
08-14-19, 18:45
Yes, I really should have said hi and made some small talk. I'm guessing she could be working out of that Asian place on the ground floor courtyard. I don't recall the name. The fact is I was just intent on getting the heck out of there and not being noticed.Has anyone been to the Asian place on the bottom floor? I'll take one for the team love the hot Asian MILF's.

BearD
08-14-19, 20:19
Neck and back are killing me and I don't think therapeutic massages are covered under my insurance. Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? I've seen some legit massage parlors recommended but I feel like there's such a stigma associated with a man going into an MP that I'd rather just try the independent route. Tried reading reviews on Yelp but they're all outdated or biased and all of you guys seem to have a bit more expertise in the area, so I figured it was worth a shot.I go to massage thai way in linda vista or mission gorge for legit massages. I read one of their locations (downtown or something, can't remember) has extras, but never had a hint of it at any of the other two I mentioned.

SubicRun
08-14-19, 20:21
Neck and back are killing me and I don't think therapeutic massages are covered under my insurance. Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? I've seen some legit massage parlors recommended but I feel like there's such a stigma associated with a man going into an MP that I'd rather just try the independent route. Tried reading reviews on Yelp but they're all outdated or biased and all of you guys seem to have a bit more expertise in the area, so I figured it was worth a shot.WeBe. Don't know your hunting ground but Gloria who advertises as Cindy with fake pic on BedPage is my go to for real thera. She's on El Camino just off the 78. She cured my sciatica and after 6 months of muscle problems caused by knee arthritis, she has me feeling good after 2 sessions. She'll offer a HJ on flip but she's really not into it. No teasing prior. If interested PM me for number.

Lion1
08-14-19, 20:41
Neck and back are killing me . Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? .Try Thai Sports Bodywork. Offices in Sorrento Valley and Rancho Bernardo.

Excellent therapists. zero chance of extras.

Freedo
08-14-19, 23:28
Can't remember if it's A spa but the locatoo at the corner of Mercury and Ronson suite D.

Was last Tuesday and decided to stop by before I left town after my business trip. I had seen Sugar at V spa about a week ad a half prior I had a good time and she seemed to as well but nothing that hasn't been reported here before.

Anyway she greets me at the door and I wasn't 100% sure it was her till I started talking to her and she says she remembered me and gave me compliments which I kind of blew off.

Massage had lots of teasing on the flip she says to pay her first but doesn't discuss price I gave 1. 2 based off our last visit. She goes pretty much full GFE on me. Dfk and BBBJ. I go daty and after she gets off she just says, "Fuck me. ".

Had it anyway I wanted, she was making a lot of noise to where MMS kept saying something through the door. Finished CIM and finished with some more rubbing.

MMS met me with a smirk and a bottle of water. Very YMMV and one of the few times I haven't paid extra for bare.

TwoBlueBalls
08-15-19, 10:08
Hate to say it but one of the best therapeutic massages I've gotten was from a dude at Massage Envy. Met Mike at an MMA gym and he bounces around locations so call first. Second best legit massage at Massage Thai Way, Linda Vista. Nicole is a cute young therapist there. Third best legit massage at Happy Head in Point Loma. Been to several locations to treat friends and family. Typical Chinese acupressure CMT training. Enjoy!

Neck and back are killing me and I don't think therapeutic massages are covered under my insurance. Anyone have recommendations for a legit, no extras massage? I've seen some legit massage parlors recommended but I feel like there's such a stigma associated with a man going into an MP that I'd rather just try the independent route. Tried reading reviews on Yelp but they're all outdated or biased and all of you guys seem to have a bit more expertise in the area, so I figured it was worth a shot.

Stupitt
08-15-19, 13:00
Hate to say it but one of the best therapeutic massages I've gotten was from a dude at Massage Envy. Met Mike at an MMA gym and he bounces around locations so call first. Second best legit massage at Massage Thai Way, Linda Vista. Nicole is a cute young therapist there. Third best legit massage at Happy Head in Point Loma. Been to several locations to treat friends and family. Typical Chinese acupressure CMT training. Enjoy!I would also recommend Old Town Thai. If Michelle is working she's amazing. She typically only works Fri-Sun and last I knew she was on a long vacation so I'm not sure if she's back.

Erik059
08-15-19, 14:02
Hate to say it but one of the best therapeutic massages I've gotten was from a dude at Massage Envy. Met Mike at an MMA gym and he bounces around locations so call first. Second best legit massage at Massage Thai Way, Linda Vista. Nicole is a cute young therapist there. Third best legit massage at Happy Head in Point Loma. Been to several locations to treat friends and family. Typical Chinese acupressure CMT training. Enjoy!I had a bad experience with the dudes at Massage Envy. On the flip, the HE was too mechanical and hands were not smooth.

Will not repeat.

TwoBlueBalls
08-15-19, 14:12
Timing and Charm.

I'm generally not one to share bare experiences because so much of it is due to timing, charm, connection, mutual attraction amongst other variables. As you point out, your tip had no influence and many of you assume I tip more than standard, but if it makes you feel better, think what you like. Just want to emphasize the YMMV on your post as many will assume they can also get bare or a similar experience you posted, but more likely than not, they will be disappointed. Sugar is a cute young lady but generally practices safe sex as do I. "Generally" being the key word. A few rhymes, before sharing enzymes:

Cover your stump, before you hump.

Don't be silly, protect your Willie.

When in doubt, shroud your spout.

Don't be a loner, cover your boner.

You can't go wrong, if you shield your dong.

If your not going to sack it, go home and whack it.

It will be sweeter, if you wrap your peter.

If you slip between her thighs, condomize.

She won't get sick, if you wrap your dick.

Can't remember if it's A spa but the locatoo at the corner of Mercury and Ronson suite D.

Was last Tuesday and decided to stop by before I left town after my business trip. I had seen Sugar at V spa about a week ad a half prior I had a good time and she seemed to as well but nothing that hasn't been reported here before.

Anyway she greets me at the door and I wasn't 100% sure it was her till I started talking to her and she says she remembered me and gave me compliments which I kind of blew off.

Massage had lots of teasing on the flip she says to pay her first but doesn't discuss price I gave 1. 2 based off our last visit. She goes pretty much full GFE on me. Dfk and BBBJ. I go daty and after she gets off she just says, "Fuck me. ".

Had it anyway I wanted, she was making a lot of noise to where MMS kept saying something through the door. Finished CIM and finished with some more rubbing.

MMS met me with a smirk and a bottle of water. Very YMMV and one of the few times I haven't paid extra for bare.

Stupitt
08-15-19, 14:23

MMS met me with a smirk and a bottle of water. Very YMMV and one of the few times I haven't paid extra for bare.I can imagine the line of mongers waiting to see Sugar after this report LOL. Thanks for the great info.

BlueSkyBlue
08-15-19, 15:22
Everything bare? She sounds amazing already based on earlier reviews

BTW that is A Spa location
Mercury and Ronson rd

JayLake
08-15-19, 17:24
I had a bad experience with the dudes at Massage Envy. On the flip, the HE was too mechanical and hands were not smooth.

Will not repeat.You got a HJ from a dude at massage envy?

MartinL
08-15-19, 17:33
I finally saw Amber and my review is mixed. Yes she has large FF naturals. But her pics are misleading in the sense that she is not slim, thick but hefty. She has a way of hiding her body. Her voice is kinda raspy and she is very artistic so she is kind of a space cadet. But she is also very sweet and seems happy to host.

Her massage is sensual but also very good thera. She sits on my ass the whole time and her large tits just hang and are pressed on my back. But she used her elbows in a really good way to get the deep knots out of my shoulders. When she was done with my back it was complete puddy. The sensuality before the flip was ok. It was more like tickling the sack than rubbing it, or messing with the starfish.

On the flip she kneels between the legs and strokes then the HJ ends with a nice Russian. She places the cock between her big titties and moves up and down till I finally pop. It was nice for 45 min you do 120. She is notorious for being late and this was no different. If you're not expecting to be seen right at the dot, you'll be ok. Plan to see her about 15-25 min after the appointment time.

Very nice girl. Natural big tits. But her size and the complexion of her skin keeps me away.

Cobra Comander
08-15-19, 17:35
you got a hj from a dude at massage envy?😂128514;128514;129315;129315;129315;128514;128514;128514;.

Cc.

MartinL
08-15-19, 18:07
Giselle looks amazing. BTWhas anyone noticed their hot receptionists Briana? Does anyone have any luck getting a massage with her? PM me please if you have.

Stupitt
08-15-19, 18:25
I finally saw Amber and my review is mixed. Yes she has large FF naturals. But her pics are misleading in the sense that she is not slim, thick but hefty. She has a way of hiding her body. Her voice is kinda raspy and she is very artistic so she is kind of a space cadet. But she is also very sweet and seems happy to host.

Her massage is sensual but also very good thera. She sits on my ass the whole time and her large tits just hang and are pressed on my back. But she used her elbows in a really good way to get the deep knots out of my shoulders. When she was done with my back it was complete puddy. The sensuality before the flip was ok. It was more like tickling the sack than rubbing it, or messing with the starfish.

On the flip she kneels between the legs and strokes then the HJ ends with a nice Russian. She places the cock between her big titties and moves up and down till I finally pop. It was nice for 45 min you do 120. She is notorious for being late and this was no different. If you're not expecting to be seen right at the dot, you'll be ok. Plan to see her about 15-25 min after the appointment time.

Very nice girl. Natural big tits. But her size and the complexion of her skin keeps me away.I saw her a few years back, she was over in the Golden Hills area. She was late then too. I was immediately turned off when I saw her. Definitely a LOT bigger than her pics, so they must be really old. What might have turned me off more was walking in and seeing and smelling dog piss on the floor. She had a gf with her so I opted for 4 hand thinking it might be fun, but it was just ok. I posted a review about her back when we had the other site and I'm sure it wasn't a glowing review. Thanks for the warning / reminder because her pics do look hot. But they were about 50 lbs ago when I saw her.

JayLake
08-15-19, 19:09
Anyone think about the 4 hand special with these two thickums? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145362.

About Amber below, same experience for me a few years ago in golden hills. Spacey and odd but insane rack and after waiting 25 min on her table it was a good rub and tug. Her size doesn't bother me, if I like Reagan then I can like any size!

TwoBlueBalls
08-15-19, 19:37
I think the Heavenly Hands receptionist is the hottest gal there. Already asked if she does massages and she graciously said no. I then asked her if she gets asked that question a lot and she said if she got a nickel for every time a client asked. If she did, I'd be her best customer!

Giselle looks amazing. BTWhas anyone noticed their hot receptionists Briana? Does anyone have any luck getting a massage with her? PM me please if you have.

Freedo
08-15-19, 20:27
Everything bare? She sounds amazing already based on earlier reviews

BTW that is A Spa location
Mercury and Ronson rdYes everything bare.

Funny enough on my previous visit I asked how much for bare and she jokingly replied a million dollars.

Bwetfan
08-15-19, 20:35
Yes everything bare.

Funny enough on my previous visit I asked how much for bare and she jokingly replied a million dollars.It's a YMMV for repeat customers, I'd bet. If she figures out your review led to the additional requests, your mileage may get a lot worse. 😆.

Freedo
08-15-19, 21:03
It's a YMMV for repeat customers, I'd bet. If she figures out your review led to the additional requests, your mileage may get a lot worse. 😆.I only visit San Diego for business, but she has a personality to where she doesn't have a problem telling someone no.

I offered more money before to test the waters and she was very firm on that.

Bwetfan
08-15-19, 22:38
I only visit San Diego for business, but she has a personality to where she doesn't have a problem telling someone no.

I offered more money before to test the waters and she was very firm on that.Well, lucky you (and I mean that in a good way). .

HalfAchub
08-16-19, 01:10
Sup guys,

I wish I had found this site sooner, it would have saved me a shitload of trouble LOL. Been mongering for a few years but lurking the site the last 3 months or so. First experience was at Mimi Spa back in its golden days (for those of you who knew Linda's sexy as a LOL). From there bounced around Wei Spa if any of you remember Sunshine; she used to be at Mimi's as well. Michelle's had some cuties but was hit and miss. Know Knotts has been pleasantly surprising though I have to say I disagree with whoever said Cherry was the best GFE some time ago. She was definitely bubbly but I'll take Tiffany over her. I had a phenomenal experience there a few years ago with a skinny K girl but I can't remember her name to save my life LOL.

There used to be a spa next to the gem and bead mall that had this japanese gal that had this porn star type of hotness and lived up to my fantasies. A spa, Genesis which is no longer around (PB) were the other spots I had good times at.

More recently (December 2018- May 2019) visited Aria and Mercury Spa and although the lineup isn't as young, the service I've had is phenomenal. Joy Spa had this thicc Latina that was sexy and knew her way around a cock LOL. A spa had this MILF with tats but service was meh. Mimi's is a sham of its former self. I'll try to think of more but that's it for now.

Cheers.

MikeHall
08-16-19, 02:21
When I say Flagged I mean literally flagged on my Google maps to check to check out later. All those places are less than ten minutes from each other. Why the East county restriction? You have any more details you care to share about Cajon Spa? Names, descriptions, services received?East county isn't a restriction, but that's where I live so finding an AMP where extras is offered in the east county is convenient. And a cute MT is a bonus. Driving up to Mira Mesa whenever I get the urge is impractical--I never seem to make it past Kearny Mesa.

Try Cajon Spa if you haven't yet and find yourself in El Cajon. I haven't been there in many months (been checking out ones recommended here) and don't remember names, but I was able to talk one or two there into getting naked. A couple of times I drew a cutie. FS was never on the menu there for me, though.

Stupitt
08-16-19, 02:31
I can imagine the line of mongers waiting to see Sugar after this report LOL. Thanks for the great info.I had something fall thru tonight so I decided to go see Sugar. I called ahead and she was available. I walked in and was greeted by a shorter girl who said she was Sugar. I'm not sure she was, because during the massage she said she'd only been in SD for 5 days. I find it hard to believe she could have worked at V and now A spa all in the span of 5 days. She was nice, but she has a bit of a thicker stomach, almost a little pudgy. Not my type and I won't repeat. Oh yeah, of course I did her while I was there. But there was nothing bare even though I gave it a half-hearted effort but didn't push. Again, I'm doubtful it was really Sugar but who knows.

DeadHeadChevy
08-16-19, 20:56
Try Thai Sports Bodywork. Offices in Sorrento Valley and Rancho Bernardo.

Excellent therapists. zero chance of extras.Tagging onto the 100% legit therapy massage establishments.

The best one that I have had, even until this day was at LB Foot Care in Sports Arena, by the broken yoke.

To be honest, it was in my early days of mongering trying new ones out to see what options there was in other area I frequented.

They used to advertise on BP when it was up but it never really lead you to believe any extras were available but you never know until you try.

I want to say it was 40/ hr or something like that but comparable in pricing, they have a table shower and the girls I saw there were all under 30 and very cute.

Though I can't remember her name and I cannot find the review I left, she was very cute and petite and very strong for her size. Almost brought me to tears when getting in deep in the shoulder and lats.

Never teased but came so close to give you chub, and I remember her placing my hand on my member for DIY service, I declined at that point but really should have released.

Place looks like your typical AMP with extras, but is not.

If you need a good massage with pressure that you like, LB Foot Care in Sports Arena is the key.

LoveTheRub2
08-18-19, 02:34

Ok, check it out. A new place opened up in my neck of the woods: East County Spa off the 8 at Los Coches, on Camino Canada. Just got back. Tried to go earlier this morning, but the papasan--an older white guy--asked if I had an appointment, which seemed odd because one of the MTs was right there in the lobby. "No," I said, and he said he could fit me in an hour later if I gave my name. Uh, I'll try back later. So after hours of yardwork and a shower, I went back 9 hours later. Same papasan and MT were still there, joined by another MT. After paying. 45 for an hr, I'm ushered back by the younger of the two MTs, Sophia, who recognized me from earlier this morning. She's about 40, not attractive but not ugly, large B / small C cups, not overweight but not thin, just average all around. She wore a skirt and tube top. The place is clean with flowers on the table. I strip and she did a good massage on my back. After a long week and all that yardwork, I could use a good massage even if the place is legit. I gave her the universal leg rub symbol to let her know I'm not LE; she doesn't shy away. Still, I can't tell if any extras are offered. She finishes my back with some kind of course rub that felt like sandpaper, but not too bad, then hot rocks. As she moved to the legs she was careful to cover my ass crack and junk with the sheet. But as she massaged the upper legs her fingers would barely touch my taint, balls, and Little Mikey, who's starting to stir now. On the flip, again she's careful to cover my my chest and junk with the sheet, and eventually works her way down to my lower belly. At this point I figure I'm going to TOFTT, but lo and behold she points to Little Mikey and says, "OK?" Hell yeah! She only offers HJ and asks for. 5, I counter. 4 and she agrees. I then ask if she gets naked, to which she says. 6, I agree. She only gets topless though. Nice tits, lets me suck them, I even manage to work my hand under her skirt and under her panties for a little FOV. I finish and she cleans me then finishes up the hour with more massage. She made sure I remember her name, Sophia. I'll definitely be back since it's so close to me. Hope they have a rotation of girls eventually. Enjoy, all you east county mongers!Thanks for the review of East County Spa. I stopped in a few days ago just to scope it out and see what the provider looked like. Just told them I didn't have time right now, just wanted to check out there prices. I think the one you described was the one that met me when I walked in. She called papasan up, and I told him I just wanted to know the prices and picked up a business card and left. BTW, if your looking for FS in El Cajon, go to Apollo on Fletcher Pkwy or Perfecta at Jamacha and Chase.

TwoBlueBalls
08-18-19, 14:38
Can't imagine who you got at A-Spa. The girls may not have the tightest abs, but I wouldn't call any of them pudgy. Sugar is darker skinned than most Chinese women and could pass as Thai or Filipina. She also has large almond eyes. Very sweet, decent English and generally provides an enthusiastic experience.

Three lovely ladies.

All cute as daisies.

Sugar's like her name.

A sweet sexy dame.

Amanda has youth.

And that is the truth.

Monica's a treat.

She'll satisfy your meat.

For Asian delights.

Keep A-Spa in sight.

I had something fall thru tonight so I decided to go see Sugar. I called ahead and she was available. I walked in and was greeted by a shorter girl who said she was Sugar. I'm not sure she was, because during the massage she said she'd only been in SD for 5 days. I find it hard to believe she could have worked at V and now A spa all in the span of 5 days. She was nice, but she has a bit of a thicker stomach, almost a little pudgy. Not my type and I won't repeat. Oh yeah, of course I did her while I was there. But there was nothing bare even though I gave it a half-hearted effort but didn't push. Again, I'm doubtful it was really Sugar but who knows.

CoverThyAss
08-18-19, 18:10
Lurker & Monger-er for about a year, 1st time poster. That has never done really anything more exciting then CBJ to compare or show off here until today unless I'm still an idiot. Today my 2nd trip at the fabled "Z's Massage" hoping for the mythical Eva as I drew Tina and left happy for my first trip but anticipated the highly talked about Eva. Before I knew it Eva rushes out to the front desk upon hearing the door bells in a cleavage revealing tight pink cocktail dress and I opt for 90 minutes because I always appreciate a real massage almost as much as the extras. I was immediately turned down, told "1 hour or nothing" and hand her. 8 for the house, and so I agreed and followed Eva to my room. Along the way she offered 4 hands and I figured if this isn't Eva maybe I'll get what I really want to see going 4 handed. Later on face down, Eva loudly barges in the room and I'm in a Chinese interrogation room because Eva has never seen me before and ask all the basic questions like name, what I do for work, if I ever been there before and I'm excited because I know who I'm dealing with now. Tina comes in later and vouches for me for what seems like 10 minutes in Chinese before Eva drops her defense and lathers her boobs in my head while Tina fondles from behind during the massage. Anyway I finish happily and I'm invited to shower int their stand up shower (neither come with unfortunately) and tip. 8 to each because they wouldn't stop staring and waiting while I was getting dressed but an amazing performance all together (I get a lot of miles by tipping harder then girls want / expect and to negotiate with masseuse that barely speaks English over. 2 or. 4 is pathetic to me).

TLDR the curious part is, after getting dressed, Eva comes back in the room before I leave the room and gives me a z's massage business card with her name written on it with her hand on my face and says that I need to bring this card during night time and she will take care of me. Am I dreaming to think that would mean I would get any more then HJ from Eva or should wake up?

TLDR Review: Eva is a gorgeous, horny mature lady that makes massages the most fun I've ever had and Tina is nothing special but does the job. You guys embellish on busty.

Lizard24
08-18-19, 18:17
I saw her a few years back, she was over in the Golden Hills area. She was late then too. I was immediately turned off when I saw her. Definitely a LOT bigger than her pics, so they must be really old. What might have turned me off more was walking in and seeing and smelling dog piss on the floor. She had a gf with her so I opted for 4 hand thinking it might be fun, but it was just ok. I posted a review about her back when we had the other site and I'm sure it wasn't a glowing review. Thanks for the warning / reminder because her pics do look hot. But they were about 50 lbs ago when I saw her.Have to agree with you and MartinL. My experience with Amber Nixx is the same all around. Her time management is the worst. There are so many other really good providers out there that are on time every time. Unfortunately her bad habits are rubbing off on the other girls she works with.

TwoBlueBalls
08-18-19, 20:02
Now that Eva knows you're not a cheap ass, she'll give you as long a massage as you'd like. If she gave you her number, PM me for details of what this may entail and I've got other leads that may interest you. My man!

Lurker & Monger-er for about a year, 1st time poster. That has never done really anything more exciting then CBJ to compare or show off here until today unless I'm still an idiot. Today my 2nd trip at the fabled "Z's Massage" hoping for the mythical Eva as I drew Tina and left happy for my first trip but anticipated the highly talked about Eva. Before I knew it Eva rushes out to the front desk upon hearing the door bells in a cleavage revealing tight pink cocktail dress and I opt for 90 minutes because I always appreciate a real massage almost as much as the extras. I was immediately turned down, told "1 hour or nothing" and hand her. 8 for the house, and so I agreed and followed Eva to my room. Along the way she offered 4 hands and I figured if this isn't Eva maybe I'll get what I really want to see going 4 handed. Later on face down, Eva loudly barges in the room and I'm in a Chinese interrogation room because Eva has never seen me before and ask all the basic questions like name, what I do for work, if I ever been there before and I'm excited because I know who I'm dealing with now. Tina comes in later and vouches for me for what seems like 10 minutes in Chinese before Eva drops her defense and lathers her boobs in my head while Tina fondles from behind during the massage. Anyway I finish happily and I'm invited to shower int their stand up shower (neither come with unfortunately) and tip. 8 to each because they wouldn't stop staring and waiting while I was getting dressed but an amazing performance all together (I get a lot of miles by tipping harder then girls want / expect and to negotiate with masseuse that barely speaks English over. 2 or. 4 is pathetic to me).

TLDR the curious part is, after getting dressed, Eva comes back in the room before I leave the room and gives me a z's massage business card with her name written on it with her hand on my face and says that I need to bring this card during night time and she will take care of me. Am I dreaming to think that would mean I would get any more then HJ from Eva or should wake up?

TLDR Review: Eva is a gorgeous, horny mature lady that makes massages the most fun I've ever had and Tina is nothing special but does the job. You guys embellish on busty.

JayDwn
08-18-19, 22:01
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123493

Anyone have any experience with Tiffany? I've seen her ads for a while. She has her reviews disabled which doesn't inspire a ton of confidence. She has monkey reviews going back a year, whatever that's worth. She also has a website, which, in my experience, is far beyond anything the average masseuse has online. Generally speaking, she seems legit, and that is uncommon among outcall masseuses. There are hotter girls running ads for outs, but I've been unable to find any info on them. Example: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143038..

Side note, and just a thought: It would seem functional to have a separate body rubs thread. While I get how all the reviews and discussions of non-parlor experiences have wound up here, were there a separate thread dedicated to those conversations, it would be easier to navigate for members who want to find information specifically about either, AMPs, or non-AMP massage. Again, just a thought, and with full admission that I have zero idea what it takes to administer such a thing, etc. Carry on.

DeadHeadChevy
08-18-19, 23:53
Hello fellow mongers and lurkers, I see you!

Wanted to spruce things up a bit and treat myself at the same time. Was wondering if there are decent manscaping places that either you have tried yourself or that you could honestly recommend.

I'm not super hairy but I do trim the weeds around the mailbox myself. But really looking for that professional touch that only a man-gardener can do.

Not really interested in any extras, depending on the provider and her price, will consider.

Just really looking for someone to trim those pesky weeds around the backside and the cracks and crevices, if you catch my drift.

Don't want just any gardener with shears around my post, but a good attention to detail.

There was one shop with an older provider who had that Fu Man Choo makeup and thigh highs but I don't remember where she was located or even if she is still doing it.

Hadn't had much luck with independent providers, but I'll take them into consideration.

Thanks in advance.

WardTerry
08-19-19, 00:00
I'm curious if any of you have tried taking video of a session?

I've thought about it but never tried. Never asked either. I'm thinking a girl might let tounvideonif their face wasn't on it or they'd charge a fee.

Easiest would be to stash a go pro in your clothes and aim it toward the futon.

Part of me wants no video so there is no trail anyone can find. Especially the SO. But the vouyeriatic part of me would want to see it again and savor the moment of the girl was a looker!

TJ Dog
08-19-19, 01:38
Went back to the LJ place on 70th for the third time. Mainly looking for a good massage. This time got an older lady.

Again, no attempt at covering me during any part of the massage. However, this time, while face down, I got her crotch grinding against my hands a few times and what seemed to be some teasing (a bit too much contact to be totally accidental).

On the flip she stroked my legs a few times and then went straight to Jr. Unfortunately, her HJ skills were sadly lacking. Took most of the remaining time to get me off because she was fighting Jr. Like it was a rabid chipmunk.

Oh well. The face-down part of the massage was great. And, it was satisfying to find that my initial instincts were correct. There is more to be had than just a good massage.

When I left, the little cutie I had the first two visits was in the lobby with the lady that massaged me. Maybe next time, if I get her again, she'll be aware that I'm open to more than just the massage.

DeadHeadChevy
08-19-19, 08:40

I've thought about it but never tried. Never asked either. I'm thinking a girl might let tounvideonif their face wasn't on it or they'd charge a fee.

Part of me wants no video so there is no trail anyone can find. Especially the SO. But the vouyeriatic part of me would want to see it again and savor the moment of the girl was a looker!It's been talked about and done, but not many want to share for obvious reasons. There was one dude that shared some pics of his session with some thick-ass Latina. Not my type, but the pics looked okay or meh.

You have to have a good low light camera to get any decent video.

I got busted by a girl when I stashed a tiny camera under my clothes once while traveling. Thought I was going to get kicked out, but she told the mammasan and the girl in charge, they just had me format the card in front of her. The head girl thought it was a turn on as after I formatted the card she grabbed my crotch and gave me a DFK. So I started rubbing her tight box as well, man she was hot too. Some places may not take it so easy.

Side note, if you are in Central Texas and you want this girls shop, just pm me.

So in general, if you're brave enough, you can ask the girl up front, she may agree for extra $$, she may not. Otherwise, you can try to sneak it and see what the consequences are for some meh video.

JoeDirt2112
08-19-19, 18:14
I've been a lurker here for quite some time and have definitely learned from all of you, so thank you.

I work near the new Lusk location and after reading a few reviews on this new place decided to go for an early lunch break a couple weeks ago. The place is in the back of a small business park with plenty of parking. Walked in the front door and up the steps to a dark lobby area and out comes a hot older woman (Wendy) asking if I want a massage. Yes please! Haha.

Leads me to the far room and the other rooms were all empty. I strip down and sit there until she comes back in. As she comes to the table I laid down and she asked how I wanted it. Medium. As she rubbed my back her crotch was against my head so I ran my hand up her leg and she didn't flinch. I ran my other hand up her thigh also and she started rubbing down over my ass.

She did some tickling of the boys and my ass before asking me to flip over. She went straight massaging down there and asked for what I wanted. Pointed between legs and I said yes please. On top followed by mish and I didn't last as long as normal. Probably the excitement of the first time. She asked for 1. 6, countered to 1. 4, and she hugged and kissed me telling me to come back soon.

I wast expecting such a good first experience but confidence is key. She didn't ask any questions besides my name after I was rubbing her legs.

Wendy is cute but I was hoping for someone younger. Guess I'm going to have to try Flanders and hope I can see Lily.

Lion1
08-19-19, 18:15
She seems polite and responsive by text. Implied nude was included in donation.

Any intel?

Https: sandiego. Rubratings.com/125456.

DesertFun
08-19-19, 19:54
Rolf,

I intend to retire to Thailand in the next year or so, several friends already have gone there and done so. I traveled all over the country a few years ago but made the mistake of falling in love and bringing her back here. I won't do that again! But I do love getting longer massages, 90 minutes is now a minimum unless there aren't enough funds or she doesn't have enough time. My favorite China girl just sold her shop down on Plaza in Nat'l City, don't know the new owner yet but what little I saw of her will make me go back for more very soon! BTW, do you know where your friend Daisy has gone off to?

I think two hours is a great option if the provider can do both massage and also sensual. My best experiences of this have been in Bangkok, close to twenty years ago. I books two hours a couple of times and enjoyed every second of it. On both occasions there was great therapeutic technique combined with intense teasing, leading up to monumental FS. Its something we only dream about here.

A few years ago I used to see Daisy in Vista. She specialized in BDSM and fetish, but I saw her for massage and role play. She loved doing the latter. Our appointments would go on for two or three hours. I only got out of there once she was satisfied too. I've never met another provider who could match her for sensuality and sheer eroticism.

LookingForward
08-19-19, 21:01
What is the difference between heavenly hands massage Nude and Topless? Is it worth the $60 more for one hour session?

Lion1
08-19-19, 21:22
She seems polite and responsive by text. Implied nude was included in donation.

Any intel?

Https: sandiego. Rubratings.com/125456.Let me try that url again.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125456

RolfTorren
08-19-19, 23:57
Rolf,

I intend to retire to Thailand in the neExt year or so, several friends already have gone there and done so. I traveled all over the country a few years ago but made the mistake of falling in love and bringing her back here. I won't do that again! But I do love getting longer massages, 90 minutes is now a minimum unless there aren't enough funds or she doesn't have enough time. My favorite China girl just sold her shop down on Plaza in Nat'l City, don't know the new owner yet but what little I saw of her will make me go back for more very soon! BTW, do you know where your friend Daisy has gone off to?Firstly, I have to say I don't have any idea what happened to Daisy. She contacted me in the last months she was working and wanted to do one last monumental session. And it would have been great. Each session with her was different but really fun. Each was open ended. Meaning neither of us got out of there until we were both satisfied sexually. I recall her jacking me off and me lying there exhausted. Then she grabbed my dick and bound it up so that she forced it to engorge again. Somewhat at least. Then she jumped on me, rode me simulated cowgirl with a vibrator stuck between my dick and her dripping pussy. At one point I told her I couldn't possibly get off again (I'm not a young stud). She stopped and stared at me, and said straight up "Babe, this is not about you. " She didn't stop until she came. That's the sort of sessions we had again and again. And there was never any talk about upgrades or paying for more hours. Afterwards we'd swap stories of previous encounters in civie and hobbying life. She was unique. I just can't imagine her leading a "normal" life. But nevertheless we all need to move on.

Thailand is awesome for hobbying. This is not to say that all the providers you meet are carefree nymphos. Its kind of like here. But there are many more options. I recall an encounter in Phuket that developed into a full-on extended GFE. I met a provider at a bar, and eventually paid the fine. We ended up hanging out for a week and all it cost me was a rice cooker and a necklace. I went back to see her a year later and the life had changed her dramatically. All this was back in the early 90's when I was a much younger man. Apologies for the trip down memory lane. But for me, part of the fun of the hobby is replaying in my mind some of the incredible encounters I've had over the years. I'm guessing that when I'm stuck in some assisted care facility in years to come, with a catheter in my dick and wearing depends, these memories will bring a smile to my ancient face.

Lets just say if I were free now, Thailand would be a destination worth saving up for.

TwoBlueBalls
08-20-19, 00:01
Nice post! I thought exactly the same about Wendy at Lusk, but that MILF has an awesome body! Lily is taking a break but you've got Linda, Chloe and Gigi whom all look early twenties. Linda has the face of an angel with a little junk in her trunk. Gigi is a cute little spinner and Chloe's got a little more meat on the bones but she's a lot of fun and her English is the best of the bunch. Looking forward to your next post!

I've been a lurker here for quite some time and have definitely learned from all of you, so thank you.

I work near the new Lusk location and after reading a few reviews on this new place decided to go for an early lunch break a couple weeks ago. The place is in the back of a small business park with plenty of parking. Walked in the front door and up the steps to a dark lobby area and out comes a hot older woman (Wendy) asking if I want a massage. Yes please! Haha.

Leads me to the far room and the other rooms were all empty. I strip down and sit there until she comes back in. As she comes to the table I laid down and she asked how I wanted it. Medium. As she rubbed my back her crotch was against my head so I ran my hand up her leg and she didn't flinch. I ran my other hand up her thigh also and she started rubbing down over my ass.

She did some tickling of the boys and my ass before asking me to flip over. She went straight massaging down there and asked for what I wanted. Pointed between legs and I said yes please. On top followed by mish and I didn't last as long as normal. Probably the excitement of the first time. She asked for 1. 6, countered to 1. 4, and she hugged and kissed me telling me to come back soon.

I wast expecting such a good first experience but confidence is key. She didn't ask any questions besides my name after I was rubbing her legs.

Wendy is cute but I was hoping for someone younger. Guess I'm going to have to try Flanders and hope I can see Lily.

RolfTorren
08-20-19, 00:04

Part of me wants no video so tre is no trail anyone can find. Especially the SO. But the vouyeriatic part of me would want to see it again and savor the moment of the girl was a looker!I've done it once and it was fun. Its a while back, and she actually requested it. She got me to video her blowing me and cumming all over her face. She kept the tape for what she called her "personal spank bank". I sometimes wonder if it will surface one day on Pornhub! Someone would have to know me intimately to work out it was me. Just her face and my dick in the frame. There are quite a few providers on HX that offer video for an upgrade. But none of us would want that sensitive material to fall into the wrong hands.

RolfTorren
08-20-19, 00:09

Wanted to spruce things up a bit and treat myself at the same time. Was wondering if there are decent manscaping places that either you have tried yourself or that you could honestly recommend.

I'm not super hairy but I do trim the weeds around the mailbox myself. But really looking for that professional touch that only a man-gardener can do.

Not really interested in any extras, depending on the provider and her price, will consider.

Just really looking for someone to trim those pesky weeds around the backside and the cracks and crevices, if you catch my drift.

Don't want just any gardener with shears around my post, but a good attention to detail.

There was one shop with an older provider who had that Fu Man Choo makeup and thigh highs but I don't remember where she was located or even if she is still doing it.

Hadn't had much luck with independent providers, but I'll take them into consideration.

Thanks in advance.There's a place in the OC that used to specialize in this: Littlebeautycenter.com.

I've not tried it, but their website explains various options. I believe their might be a manual release offered at the end. Check the OC boards for further details. As for SD, I recall back in the days of Craigslist there used to be a provider who offered manscaping locally, but I don't recall her name.

Jahens83
08-20-19, 14:07
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123493

Anyone have any experience with Tiffany? I've seen her ads for a while. She has her reviews disabled which doesn't inspire a ton of confidence. She has monkey reviews going back a year, whatever that's worth. She also has a website, which, in my experience, is far beyond anything the average masseuse has online. Generally speaking, she seems legit, and that is uncommon among outcall masseuses. There are hotter girls running ads for outs, but I've been unable to find any info on them. Example: https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143038..

Side note, and just a thought: It would seem functional to have a separate body rubs thread. While I get how all the reviews and discussions of non-parlor experiences have wound up here, were there a separate thread dedicated to those conversations, it would be easier to navigate for members who want to find information specifically about either, AMPs, or non-AMP massage. Again, just a thought, and with full admission that I have zero idea what it takes to administer such a thing, etc. Carry on.Fair warning. I don't remember exactly what she looked like, but those pics don't look even close to being her. She does provide a decent rub, and everything is on the menu. I wasn't attracted to her in the slightest and didn't partake of anything extra.

PColaFun1
08-20-19, 15:05
I seen this place on a few websites and I think that I heard of them having Latinas. I go and check them out, located In a busy strip mall. I get a viet girl, no Latina, today at least. She was pretty, slim, and nice but wearing a sweater and sweat pants. I pay the HF and lay on the table, she comes in about 5 minutes later in a short club type dress (alright). She covers me with a sheet (oh no) and proceeds to give a decent massage. At this point I'm wondering if that's the kinda place this is? About 10 minutes into it she massaged the other parts (alright). I flip she asks what I want. . 6 for the old fashion. I ask for everything and she asks what I have, I told her I pay 1 at felicita and somewhere else. She says they take 1. 4 I counter with 1. 2 she takes it. She starts with a CBJ and then FS. I'm done, she's not, so she pulls my head into her chest while finishing herself off, she has great nipples and she love them being licked and sucked. It was pretty hot. I'd definitely go again. Her English wasn't that great but she was a sweet girl and imo very pretty in the face but I like them a little thicker in the ass and chest. I think she said her name was Jasmine but again she was hard to understand.

TwoBlueBalls
08-20-19, 15:40
The bad news, Lulu is gone. I'll miss her cute face, incredible body, perfect all natural tits, cock worship skills and her amazing pussy! Now the good news! Currently at the V.

Three little spinners.

I think they're all winners.

The MILF is called Ice.

I sampled her twice.

Nini is new.

My balls no longer blue.

Yesterday arrived Coco.

She satisfied my torpedo.

Less than a hundred wet.

Not one is heavyset.

The latter two so youthful.

They look like high school pupils.

Spinner lovers delight.

The V fulfills your appetite.

MrPiggy
08-20-19, 18:24
Let me try that url again.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125456Don't.

Not worth it for the price, I don't remember what the hour was maybe $200 or $260/ hr but everything is an upgrade.

Topless? Upgrade.

DATY? Upgrade.

No FS.

Super hot, small body. Really nice small body but she was super flakey, and gets super stoned so she was just out of it during my meeting with her.

-MrPiggy.

Zoo Guy1959
08-20-19, 19:17
she has great nipples and she love them being licked and sucked. It was pretty hot. I'd definitely go again. Her English wasn't that great but she was a sweet girl and imo very pretty in the face but I like them a little thicker in the ass and chest. I think she said her name was Jasmine but again she was hard to understand.Thanks for the post. I assume that it is this one:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-golden-wood-spa-san-diego-ca-19984#rubmaps.

Lion1
08-20-19, 20:14
Don't.

Not worth it for the price, I don't remember what the hour was maybe $200 or $260/ hr but everything is an upgrade.
Topless? Upgrade.
DATY? Upgrade.
No FS.
Super hot, small body. Really nice small body but she was super flakey, and gets super stoned so she was just out of it during my meeting with her.

-MrPiggy.Thanks for the advice MrPiggy, that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for.

I will go out on a limb and bet that there are some mongers who read your don't and just see "super hot Asian, DATY, and get's stoned" and think Yes, yes, and yes. LOL.

PColaFun1
08-20-19, 22:47
Thanks for the post. I assume that it is this one:

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-golden-wood-spa-san-diego-ca-19984#rubmaps.Yeah that's the one.

JayDwn
08-20-19, 23:07
Fair warning. I don't remember exactly what she looked like, but those pics don't look even close to being her. She does provide a decent rub, and everything is on the menu. I wasn't attracted to her in the slightest and didn't partake of anything extra.Yikes. Thanks for the info. Very helpful. To be honest, I already got a sense from a couple of her pics that she could be less attractive than the other photos would suggest. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

May I ask, did you see her at her incall, or as an out? I'm still interested in finding a verifiable outcall masseuse. I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences with outcall massages, and of course, perhaps getting a recommendation.

MichaelOhSix
08-21-19, 08:34
I never pulled the trigger with her but she's on my radar.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122139

Thanks in advance.

Lovable
08-21-19, 10:50
I never pulled the trigger with her but she's on my radar.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122139Don't do it, obnoxious personality, sloppy fat.

DeadHeadChevy
08-21-19, 14:38
Don't do it, obnoxious personality, sloppy fat.Yeah, seen her posts for quite some time, even offers a 4 hands deal with her friend / roommate.

I hate to say it, but just not into her at all, just too big for me, not that I'm perfect. If anything would only be down for the BJ as an extra if anything, but even then not sure if I could get into it.

MrMurphy54
08-21-19, 15:07
Massage Thai Way, any location. I frequent the Linda Vista location requesting Nicole. Super cute with amazing "real" massage skills! She isn't a talker, so don't chat it up, just let her do her thing. I'm sure she deals with guys getting erections all the time. She doesn't miss a beat and simply works around Mr Stiffy. Ai yaaa!I'm a huge fan of a great therapeutic massage. So I'm wondering if this is the same Nicole I've seen many times elsewhere. Super cute and young (mid-20's). Maybe a little bit thick, but certainly not fat. Soft relaxing voice and definitely not a talker.

If so, she used to work at a very legit day spa in RB, which is where I first met her. Then somehow she ended up at Angel on Mira Mesa Blvd. Don't know how that happened, but I was lucky to stumble across her there. While at Angel, she never crossed the line to provide a HE, but she was able to dress a little more provocatively (like many of the Angel girls), and she was a bit more sensual in her touch. She let me touch her softly as well, but just on her legs and back.

Would love to find her again, as I miss her awesome massage skills.

MrMurphy54
08-21-19, 15:13
I decided to go to Angel, get a good rub and then move on to V or Lusk. I asked the front desk girl if Kitty came back. She too is cunty. She said no. I asked who was available. She said just one name, Amy. I asked who else, she said Cici and Helen I think. I asked her if for the one most like Kitty. She gave me an indignant stare. I'm said you know, whoever looks the most like her, cute young, tiny. She was not thrilled and assigned her default girl, Amy.I used to work near Angel and was big fan of Kitty. As described. Young, cute. And super fun. She didn't seem to last long there and I was disappointed when she left. I definitely should have asked for her number, but didn't. Would love to know if anyone has intel on her whereabouts. Thanks!

RChangDatyKing
08-21-19, 15:24
Has anyone checked out the lineup at Ashford? If the Ruby and Sara looks anything like the pictures in the ad I would definitely like to meet them.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/best-body-in-tow-asian-girl-619-394-1952__1565575114-24769881

SdfitLife
08-21-19, 16:38
A spa Annie.

After reading a couple of reviews of Annie's fantastic rack I decided to check it out for myself. Upon arrival I am greeted by Annie and she was a little older than I expected but still pretty cute. Exchange house for HH and get undressed. To my surprise, she actually gave me pretty decent massage. I requested hard and she did not disappoint. At the 10 minute mark things start to turn more sensual. After a thorough taint and ball massage she can see that I'm excited and told me to flip. She immediately went for the fucking motion but I was only interested in HE. Offered her. 4 and she said for. 6 she get naked so I said wth. I came for the tits anyway right?? She drops her dress and I was pleasantly surprised. Her skin was smooth and tight along with her body. She's probably closer to 40 but I would say she has the bod of 25 yo woman. Next is the bra and wow those tits are spectacular. Some of the softest titties I've ever hand my hands on. If you prefer natural boobs with that nice hang that comes with the bigger ones, I suggest checking her out. Her HJ technique was amazing. Really took her time which I appreciated since I was really enjoying her tits. She kept complimenting my "bird" which I interpreted as "beard" with an accent. Come to find she was referring to my cock the whole time lmao. She proceeded to finish me off Russian and did a little more massage before the time was up. After the HE she was telling stories of other clients "birds" and even made gestures to reference the size or lack thereof. As I was getting dressed she couldn't keep her hands off me. She started massaging my cock through my underwear and told me she wanted to keep my "bird". Made me promise to come back and fuck her tomorrow LOL. This one is feisty if she likes you. 1. out the door.

Thai Nina.

Its probably been at least 18 months or more since I last saw Ms. Nina. She still had my number saved which was nice. I told her I would need two HE throughout the massage and she said that she had that request but was willing to oblige me. I was really just looking for a nice therapeutic / sensual massage. I set up an appointment for an hour at 1. 2. Her room was pretty warm that day but I just pretended I was in Thailand and it enhanced the experience. Her skills (conversation and massage) have improved considerably since the last time I saw her. What a fantastic massage. She was able to find all of my knots and spend appropriate time addressing them. She kind of goes into a zen like state when she has a cock in her hands. I don't really know how else to explain it. The way she moved her body as she was massaging my dick was mesmerizing. She was wearing a nighty and managed to get me fully aroused both times no problem. She's def back on my radar and I will be seeing her again sometime very soon.

I'm alway interested in big breasted providers. The bigger the better. Body type doesn't matter much. If anyone would like to share / trade PM me!

Also, F anyone has seen Leslie, Id love to hear about it. thx in advance
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124637

Johnny Sokko
08-21-19, 16:58
After the HE she was telling stories of other clients birds and even made gestures to reference the size or lack thereof. As I was getting dressed she couldn't keep her hands off me. She started massaging my cock through my underwear and told me she wanted to keep my bird. Made me promise to come back and fuck her tomorrow LOL. This one is feisty if she likes you. 1. out the door.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard this I would be sitting pretty. She really wants the rest of your money.

SdfitLife
08-21-19, 20:18
After the HE she was telling stories of other clients birds and even made gestures to reference the size or lack thereof. As I was getting dressed she couldn't keep her hands off me. She started massaging my cock through my underwear and told me she wanted to keep my bird. Made me promise to come back and fuck her tomorrow LOL. This one is feisty if she likes you. 1. out the door.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard this I would be sitting pretty. She really wants the rest of your money.I usually don't pay it any mind whatsoever. She went on about my bird for good 5 minutes after I was fully dressed and ready to leave.

Werfanado
08-21-19, 21:13
Was it their frequent shoppe card? I know they offer a buy x amount get the next one free deal. All the girls wrote their name on it when you get it stamped.

RChangDatyKing
08-21-19, 21:37
Hey SDNutz. No, I lost my unicorn. Only got to see her once. She was nice looking but she was no Ella.

If it were her, people that saw her would be raving about how beautiful she is, so it must not be. Although it has been several years. I can't imagine that it's her.

I saw Ella in RB one last time, many years ago. Her plan was to just manage and not give massages. She sure was cute, If only see did HEs.

A little birdie told me that Ella is back in San Diego at Elegant Massage in RB. She is going to school in LA, but is sometimes at the spa on the weekends. Hubby only wants her to manage the shop and does not want her to give massages. If all the other girls are busy Ella may help with the massages if hubby is there to manage the front desk.

RChangDatyKing
08-21-19, 22:07
Has anyone checked out the lineup at Ashford? If the Ruby and Sara looks anything like the pictures in the ad I would definitely like to meet them.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/best-body-in-tow-asian-girl-619-394-1952__1565575114-24769881

Went to Daisy Spa (sign is now up) to check out the talents and saw a handwritten sign posted on the door that said will return in an hour or so, and to call. Very odd, unless there was only one gal working and she had to step out, or all the girls working were busy with other mongers. It good if it's the latter because I would prefer they closed / lock the door and put up the sign so my masseuse doesn't have to step out ever time someone enters the establishment.

Didnt know how long the sign had been posted so I waited 15 minutes before leaving. I didnt bother to call.

TwoBlueBalls
08-21-19, 22:28
I'm sorry to say that V-Spa has suffered the same fate as Rosecrans. Complaints from other tenants had the landlord end their lease. The story is another spa (Totally legit) in the same complex that coincidentally had the same unit number 107, but in a different building, made the most noise. All the girls returned to LA yesterday night. The rumor is the V owners are undeterred and looking for another location.

TwoBlueBalls
08-22-19, 00:39
Only Maggie there for now, but I think she's a cutie. Sometimes she'll have a friend or another girl, but they don't seem to stay for long.

Last time I saw Maggie she walked on my back, with several pressure relieving cracks. The more comfortable she gets with you, the more of a GFE she provides. I heart her.

To the other monger that complained about thin walls, you can't hear the restaurant to the right and the space on the left is part of the spa being updated.

Jahens83
08-22-19, 00:48
Yikes. Thanks for the info. Very helpful. To be honest, I already got a sense from a couple of her pics that she could be less attractive than the other photos would suggest. Sorry to hear about your experience with her.

May I ask, did you see her at her incall, or as an out? I'm still interested in finding a verifiable outcall masseuse. I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences with outcall massages, and of course, perhaps getting a recommendation.I saw her at an incall. She had an airbnb. Asked to use a shower and the towel she gave me to dry off was wet. She said it just came out of the wash, but I didn't use it. Just got got dressed wet and left.

Lascivious
08-22-19, 02:08
I used to work near Angel and was big fan of Kitty. As described. Young, cute. And super fun. She didn't seem to last long there and I was disappointed when she left. I definitely should have asked for her number, but didn't. Would love to know if anyone has intel on her whereabouts. Thanks!I think I fucked up and said Kitty instead of Yo Yo. I liked Kitty. She had good HE talent but Yo Yo was tiny, younger and was the best. Taking it it super slow and sexy.

I agree that we should have gotten their numbers.

Lascivious
08-22-19, 02:11
A little birdie told me that Ella is back in San Diego at Elegant Massage in RB. She is going to school in LA, but is sometimes at the spa on the weekends. Hubby only wants her to manage the shop and does not want her to give massages. If all the other girls are busy Ella may help with the massages if hubby is there to manage the front desk.Thanks for the heads up! I'm sure Ella is still cute but it's been several years. She only offered self service anyway. I'd still go see her, just for old times sake.

MichaelOhSix
08-22-19, 10:55
Don't do it, obnoxious personality, sloppy fat.Crossing that one out!

RChangDatyKing
08-22-19, 11:43
Only Maggie there for now, but I think she's a cutie. Sometimes she'll have a friend or another girl, but they don't seem to stay for long.

Last time I saw Maggie she walked on my back, with several pressure relieving cracks. The more comfortable she gets with you, the more of a GFE she provides. I heart her.

To the other monger that complained about thin walls, you can't hear the restaurant to the right and the space on the left is part of the spa being updated.Thanks H!

I've seen Maggie and like her as well.

The pictures in the ad was just very enticing. LOL.

MrMurphy54
08-22-19, 12:13
A little birdie told me that Ella is back in San Diego at Elegant Massage in RB. She is going to school in LA, but is sometimes at the spa on the weekends. Hubby only wants her to manage the shop and does not want her to give massages. If all the other girls are busy Ella may help with the massages if hubby is there to manage the front desk.Has anyone had any luck at Elegant over the past couple of years? It's in my 'hood, so that's why I ask. I've seen both Cherry and Lina, and that usually results in just a little bit of teasing (Lina more than Cherry). Seems that more was available in years past. Maybe with Ella running things it will loosen up again. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

A couple of years ago there were several good options in RB. Eden, that place in the Clock Tower Plaza (never knew it's name), and a couple that pre-date my arrival. Now it's only Bernardo Massage Center, and my experiences there have been mediocre. Palace has had some really cute girls, but it's teasing at best (and not consistently).

Seem I have to drive north to Escondido or south to Rancho Penasquitos. Still a reasonable commute, but it's nice to have options close to home.

TwoBlueBalls
08-22-19, 14:38
I agree, it's smart for them to post a sign as opposed to disrupting the session if working alone. Cici, Maggie or whatever she's calling herself gets better looking every time I see her. Last time I saw her she said there will be new girls starting at the end of the month.

Went to Daisy Spa (sign is now up) to check out the talents and saw a handwritten sign posted on the door that said will return in an hour or so, and to call. Very odd, unless there was only one gal working and she had to step out, or all the girls working were busy with other mongers. It good if it's the latter because I would prefer they closed / lock the door and put up the sign so my masseuse doesn't have to step out ever time someone enters the establishment.

Didnt know how long the sign had been posted so I waited 15 minutes before leaving. I didn't bother to call.

MisterTwinkies
08-22-19, 18:16
I'm sorry to say that V-Spa has suffered the same fate as Rosecrans. Complaints from other tenants had the landlord end their lease. The story is another spa (Totally legit) in the same complex that coincidentally had the same unit number 107, but in a different building, made the most noise. All the girls returned to LA yesterday night. The rumor is the V owners are undeterred and looking for another location.Aw fuck man. F, fucking. F. going to miss this spot, let us know when the owners pop up again.

IllWil13
08-22-19, 18:19
Has anyone tried Number One Spa on Clairemont Mesa behind the coffee bean? That area is pretty busy most of the time so I haven't checked it out yet. Just wondering about the girls and if they offer FS.

BlueSkyBlue
08-22-19, 21:37
My visits to that place very legit.

Good massage but no happy ending. YMMV,

drive down the street to Santos Asian Spa, complete menu.

Has anyone tried Number One Spa on Clairemont Mesa behind the coffee bean? That area is pretty busy most of the time so I haven't checked it out yet. Just wondering about the girls and if they offer FS.

Stupitt
08-23-19, 01:21
Who around Kearny is open late, past 11 pm till at least midnight? And is the talent the same as it is earlier? I know most places I go the girls work 12 hour days and are ready to go home at 10 or 11 pm.

Koolbeans
08-23-19, 01:33
Who around Kearny is open late, past 11 pm till at least midnight? And is the talent the same as it is earlier? I know most places I go the girls work 12 hour days and are ready to go home at 10 or 11 pm.I haven't seen businesses open past that time. Probably best to check rubmaps.

It is sad to hear V Spa is gone as it was a discrete location. My favorite spots, but still a couple left to help relieve the stress. Funny most of the talent comes from LA.

SdfitLife
08-23-19, 02:48
Who around Kearny is open late, past 11 pm till at least midnight? And is the talent the same as it is earlier? I know most places I go the girls work 12 hour days and are ready to go home at 10 or 11 pm.It's been awhile but no name spa on dagger advertised late hours. There was an amazing little fox that worked there that was very popular a few years back. Her name escapes me but I remember another monger saying she was sent to die jealous mms. But I digress, I had a few late night rendezvous at daggett. I specifically remember arriving after 11 a few times. Sadly, I haven't had interest in going back since she left.

There's also another no name on corner of engineer that advertises late hours. Let us know how it goes.

Zoo Guy1959
08-23-19, 07:41
City of San Diego Massage Ordinance: hours of operation.

Massage parlors are a police regulated business and would be risking their licenses if in violation of the below:

"It is unlawful for any responsible person to allow the establishment to be open between the hours of 12:00 am And 6:00 am All customers, patrons and visitors must be excluded from the premises during those hours. ".

https://docs.sandiego.gov/municode/MuniCodeChapter03/Ch03Art03Division35.pdf

Stupitt
08-23-19, 11:07
It's been awhile but no name spa on dagger advertised late hours. There was an amazing little fox that worked there that was very popular a few years back. Her name escapes me but I remember another monger saying she was sent to die jealous mms. But I digress, I had a few late night rendezvous at daggett. I specifically remember arriving after 11 a few times. Sadly, I haven't had interest in going back since she left.

There's also another no name on corner of engineer that advertises late hours. Let us know how it goes.Thanks guys. If I find anything else I'll make sure to pass it along to my fellow night owls.

RChangDatyKing
08-23-19, 13:17
Went to Paradise Spa the other night when no one was at Daisy Spa. Papasan knows I like younger girls and gave me Apple as my masseuse. She's younger and probably in her early 30's. She didn't have any makeup on so looked too homely for me. Okay body, nice full Bs boobs with large nipples. Apple gave a decent therapeutic massage with lots of teasing before the flip. After the flip she gave the hand gestures for HJ and I said yes. I asked if she would go nude, but she said Aunt Flo was visiting. She wanted $70 for topples and said next time for nude. I countered with $60 and she was okay with it. Mutual touching was allowed with nice HJ finish.

RChangDatyKing
08-23-19, 15:09
Met some friends for drinks at Mcgregor's last night and decided to drop into Z's. Honey was at the desk putting on lipstick so I decided to get an hour with her. She gave a decent therapeutic rub with slight glazing of the boys while I was on my stomach. After the flip she started massaging my stomach and worked her fingers above junior to get his attention. Once junior started making a tent with the sheets Honey smiled and asked if I wanted him massaged. Her HJ technique was nice and she allowed mutual touching of her boobies. Aunt Flo was visiting so only OTC touching of her butt was allowed. She loved sucking on my nipples and kissing my neck. I returned the favor and we started making out like rabbits. The only negative about the session was her cigarette breath, other than that it was a good session. I like her enthusiasm to make me happy.

JayDwn
08-23-19, 15:12
https://escortindex.com/ad/sandiego/619-822-8699/2/2441286

I've asked about her here and on other boards. Nobody seems to have any info or experience. I was going to write her off, as I'm not the type to TOFTT. I had previously only seen her ads on Eros, then I found the link above today. I had also only seen 5 or 6 photos of her, until I also found this today: https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/619-844-9178. So, anyone? Any info would help. Thanks.

JonnySpain
08-23-19, 19:59
I agree, it's smart for them to post a sign as opposed to disrupting the session if working alone. Cici, Maggie or whatever she's calling herself gets better looking every time I see her. Last time I saw her she said there will be new girls starting at the end of the month.I swung by Daisy on Ashford two weekends ago, was met by a young woman- I assume the same one mentioned here. She had stepped out of another massage to greet me. She led me to a room and insisted I pay for a HH before hand (I asked for an hour but she said no, too busy) and that she'd be back in 20 minutes or so. About that long after she came back and started on a mediocre back massage. Within the next 15 minutes two other guys arrived who she left my message to greet. After the second arrived, I got dressed and left. All that's to say, I do hope they find more masseuses soon!

MrMurphy54
08-24-19, 19:29

Well, I was going to be in the neighborhood today, so thought I'd visit Angel Massage (Mira Mesa Blvd) for old times sake, and well because this review of Amy caught my attention. Called along the way and was told "Amy not working here any more. " Sigh, too late. It seems that some of these places are perfectly fine going right up to the line with all the teasing, and even the self-service, but when a girl starts crossing that line and providing that next level of service. They don't seem to last much longer. I wonder what management is thinking? They're okay with the cute outfits and sensual touch and teasing, even self-service, but nope not going to go there because that would be wrong?

I guess they do it because I keep going back. I admit to enjoying a cute girl flirting with me while I get a good massage. But I would probably visit more often if I knew the results were going to be more predictable.

Stupitt
08-24-19, 22:07
Is Island's Thai Massage & Spa legit or are there extras to be had? What are the girls like? They're expensive, $80/ hr I believe. Just wondering what that includes.

How about Grape Spa on Laurel? Not Sammy, which sucks.

https://massagegrapespa.com/

Thanks.

Whoopster
08-24-19, 22:10
Is there nothing in the North County anymore? Haven't seen a report in many months. PM me if you're not willing to share with everyone.

I've been hitting the you spa / massage spots for a little BBBJ action and occasional rimming, but it's getting to be too far to go. HJ or BJ preferred over FS.

Thanks!

BlueSkyBlue
08-24-19, 22:40
Islands Thai is pretty much just a rub and tug.

Usually just the owner is working there, she's Chinese she speaks English pretty well I think she's a little plump but it still basically just a so so massage and a hand job with access to her boobs.

Rooms are upstairs, bigger / wider massage tables than you typically see, if you really wanted to get into thai massage and stretching at least the tables are built for it.

Personally I think it's overpriced but I think her philosophy on business is different than most of the shops. If she can get two or three customers a day with that house fee and tip she's made enough money to be happy.

Your mileage may vary

Is Island's Thai Massage & Spa legit or are there extras to be had? What are the girls like? They're expensive, $80/ hr I believe. Just wondering what that includes.

Thanks.

Stupitt
08-25-19, 02:07
Islands Thai is pretty much just a rub and tug.

Usually just the owner is working there, she's Chinese she speaks English pretty well I think she's a little plump but it still basically just a so so massage and a hand job with access to her boobs.

Rooms are upstairs, bigger / wider massage tables than you typically see, if you really wanted to get into thai massage and stretching at least the tables are built for it.

Personally I think it's overpriced but I think her philosophy on business is different than most of the shops. If she can get two or three customers a day with that house fee and tip she's made enough money to be happy.

Your mileage may varyOk good to know, thanks.

Stupitt
08-25-19, 02:12
Yes, Thai massage spas are almost always legitimate.

My second non Thai massage choices are Ella or Helen at Angel Massage, Mira Mesa.I just returned from Angel Massage and saw Helen. It was one of the best massages I've had in a long time. There was no flirting even though I put the signals out there but I was really there looking for a good rub. Her technique was great, and about 15 minutes in I upgraded to a 90 minute rub. Sure a HE would have been nice way to end it but I went in with no expectations of that hoping to get a good rub and I got a great rub. I'll definitely return. Thanks for the suggestion!

BigBen1985
08-25-19, 05:52
Is there nothing in the North County anymore? Haven't seen a report in many months. PM me if you're not willing to share with everyone.

I've been hitting the you spa / massage spots for a little BBBJ action and occasional rimming, but it's getting to be too far to go. HJ or BJ preferred over FS.

Thanks!North county Massage Wen or Crystal Massage in San Marcos are decent massages with HJ. Escondido has Manae Thai massage and felecita spa, Manae I've gotten a Good thai massage and HJ, Felicita I've heard has a good Latina girl but every time I've tried to go I've yet to see her. Touch of Health in Escondido I've been to twice, once was a thicc Latina girl with a banging ass, but she was kinda mechanical, second time I got an older Asian, who gave a decent BJ.

MitchyMitch
08-25-19, 09:43
Has anyone checked on Rosecrans 305 lately, or know a good alternative? I miss that place.

Vega1987
08-25-19, 11:15
Any places that offer good FS? V used to be my go to place but unfortunately they are not around anymore.

Stupitt
08-25-19, 14:53
Has anyone checked on Rosecrans 305 lately, or know a good alternative? I miss that place.I stopped by a couple weeks ago. Lights out, nobody home. I haven't found anything good as a replacement with the young hotties. If you're into 40 YO Vietnamese check out Beauty spa on Scott st. I've only seen Hannah but there are other girls. I've paid $1. 8 for the private upstairs room and enjoyed myself every time.

RChangDatyKing
08-25-19, 18:31
Pictures looks great. Has anyone seen DaDa? Any information is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148724

RChangDatyKing
08-25-19, 18:44
I just returned from Angel Massage and saw Helen. It was one of the best massages I've had in a long time. There was no flirting even though I put the signals out there but I was really there looking for a good rub. Her technique was great, and about 15 minutes in I upgraded to a 90 minute rub. Sure a HE would have been nice way to end it but I went in with no expectations of that hoping to get a good rub and I got a great rub. I'll definitely return. Thanks for the suggestion!I'm glad you had a great massage with Helen. I don't get up to Angel very often but when I do I know I can always count on Helen for a great rub.

Like most guys I want a HE after a great rub, but when I know a place is primarily legitimate I go in with no expectations other than a great massage and I always leave relaxed.

BigBen1985
08-25-19, 20:22
Pictures looks great. Has anyone seen DaDa? Any information is greatly appreciated.

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148724For the price, no texting pictures, and face hidden, my guess is fake.

Lion1
08-25-19, 22:30

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148724Unless you're traveling to Taiwan, it's unlikely you'll meet the gal in the pics.

https://www.instagram.com/jessicababyfat/

Buyer beware.

PegasusZX
08-26-19, 02:54
Unless you're traveling to Taiwan, it's unlikely you'll meet the gal in the pics.

Buyer beware.Ha! Jessica is look'and a bit Preggers on her IG -at least we know she does BBFS.

RChangDatyKing
08-26-19, 14:18
Unless you're traveling to Taiwan, it's unlikely you'll meet the gal in the pics.

Buyer beware.Thank you!

It's interesting when I contacted her to inquire about scheduling an appointment she was very quick to respond back. After seeing your info that her pictures are fake I sent her a text to inquire about her fake pictures and asked if she looks anything like the pictures in her ad. It's been crickets and I have not heard back from her since.

FunTimes2019
08-26-19, 18:40
I'm sorry to say that V-Spa has suffered the same fate as Rosecrans. Complaints from other tenants had the landlord end their lease. The story is another spa (Totally legit) in the same complex that coincidentally had the same unit number 107, but in a different building, made the most noise. All the girls returned to LA yesterday night. The rumor is the V owners are undeterred and looking for another location.That's a real bummer it got closed down. Lots of great memories there and the location was ideal. I hope the owner finds a new location soon with the same level of service.

Lord D
08-27-19, 00:25
Any reports on her?

https://sandiego.rubratings.com/137418

MisterTwinkies
08-27-19, 15:44

Thanks.I go to see shows at the Casbah across the street all the time. Salome is a mature Japanese lady. Very kind and funny. I have visited her in the past before, her massage is actually pretty good. But it's pretty much the same prices as the Sammy. Too expensive, $ for the hour is fucking loony. I've told her plenty times that they should lower the prices but she says the owner doesn't want to since Sammy has the same prices right across the street. Anyways they pretty much only do L1 and also have a table shower for the hour, but I haven't visited since the beginning of the year cause it's usually only Salome working. They have parking on the same building, on Kettner. But again, there's nothing too great about this spot, no matter how friendly and nice Salome is she's not $ for the hour friendly.

Stupitt
08-27-19, 16:48
I go to see shows at the Casbah across the street all the time. Salome is a mature Japanese lady. Very kind and funny. I have visited her in the past before, her massage is actually pretty good. But it's pretty much the same prices as the Sammy. Too expensive, $ for the hour is fucking loony. I've told her plenty times that they should lower the prices but she says the owner doesn't want to since Sammy has the same prices right across the street. Anyways they pretty much only do L1 and also have a table shower for the hour, but I haven't visited since the beginning of the year cause it's usually only Salome working. They have parking on the same building, on Kettner. But again, there's nothing too great about this spot, no matter how friendly and nice Salome is she's not $ for the hour friendly.Exactly the kind of intel I was looking for, thank you so much.

Mr Bater
08-28-19, 00:38
For those who are keeping tabs on the BackPage saga. I believe this reveals the nature of politicians, law enforcement and public officials in general. At this point, it seems apparent BackPage was targeted for political gain. Given the power level of the BackPage, et al lawyers, I can readily see the case (s) against them dropped. There's too much evidence against prosecution. Not that it would bring back BackPage. The law Congress passed resulting in the mess we're in now is not going anywhere and any attempts to weaken it would be political suicide. It's a bit long, but detailed. Lacey and Larkin are quite a pair.

https://reason.com/2019/08/26/secret-memos-show-the-government-has-been-lying-about-backpage/

TJ Dog
08-28-19, 01:28
Got to give a shout out to this place. It's a typical 40/40 format. But the ladies are cuter than many of the other locations, and, they do put in the effort. Last visit had Nana. Worth a repeat. Oh yeah, they've also got a shower.

Just wish it was closer for me.

RChangDatyKing
08-28-19, 08:42
[QUOTE=TJDog;4426510]Got to give a shout out to this place. It's a typical 40/40 format. But the ladies are cuter than many of the other locations, and, they do put in the effort. Last visit had Nana. Worth a repeat. Oh yeah, they've also got a shower.

Just wish it was closer for me.[/QUOTE

TJ,

Is this the one in Lemon Grove? Thank you!

RC

Buggleby
08-28-19, 11:45

Thanks!I used to see the famous Lulu here until she moved on, do you know the names of any current providers at you that offer similar top notch backside service? I tried to PM but your inbox was full.

Tijuaniko
08-28-19, 11:56
Got to give a shout out to this place. It's a typical 40/40 format. But the ladies are cuter than many of the other locations, and, they do put in the effort. Last visit had Nana. Worth a repeat. Oh yeah, they've also got a shower.

Just wish it was closer for me.I have to agree that this spot deserves the shout out. I've been going for the last few months, found a girl I liked (she unfortunately has now gone home) who provided what can only really be described as cock worship. I cannot speak for the other girls yet but will now be forced to try at least a couple until I settle on one I find best. But overall, the place is clean, friendly, and welcoming. My only complaint is the lack of table shower. Do be aware, if you haven't gone before, it is in a busy strip mall next to a number of businesses, including a barbershop, cosmetics business, take out pizza hut, and restaurant.

Stupitt
08-28-19, 17:38

Just wish it was closer for me.Is it the one in Lemon Grove or on University in SD? Thanks.

MikStick14
08-28-19, 17:44
What is the you spa. Tried to message but inbox full.

Thanks!

JonnySpain
08-28-19, 23:38
That's a real bummer it got closed down. Lots of great memories there and the location was ideal. I hope the owner finds a new location soon with the same level of service.I recently visited A spa and was greeted by Monica formerly of V. Same level of service on the menu. She's a sweet girl and worth a visit!

TJ Dog
08-29-19, 01:19
Is it the one in Lemon Grove or on University in SD? Thanks.Lemon Grove, East end of Broadway.

TJ Dog
08-29-19, 01:20
Do be aware, if you haven't gone before, it is in a busy strip mall next to a number of businesses, including a barbershop, cosmetics business, take out pizza hut, and restaurant.And a church.