PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

BlueSkyBlue
12-27-17, 13:59
Even though from past experience flagging BP ads does not result in them being pulled down (unlike CL), I flagged this in the hope a message is sent to the poster.

Perhaps if other guys flag it we can see if it disappears.Basically the same ad is on craigslist with a different photo so that's a big red flag for a scam.

I am curious with the original posters experience was.

For what it's worth, my experience is I've gone to several independent providers at hotels and was very disappointed most of the time.

Hyoony
12-28-17, 21:08
Was bored and my neck was killing me so I went to Bernardo Massage Center because it's only $35 for a hour after 8 PM. Should have read the previous reviews more carefully because I rolled the dice and got Judy. Ugly, old, and fat with mediocre service. $40 for HE, $60 for UTC. I would recommend solely because it's cheap (after 8) and the massage was decent.

Does anybody know where Tina from PQ Massage went? Or if Vicky still works there? Thanks!

Hyoony
12-28-17, 21:13
I got a 1 hr massage at Bernardo Massage Center because it's only $35 for a hour after 8. Should have read previous reviews because I got Judy. Ugly, fat, old, mediocre service. $40 HE, $60 UTC.

Does anybody know where Tina from PQ Massage went? Or if Vicky still works there? Thanks!

SdfitLife
12-28-17, 22:09
Lulu at "Massage & Body Care" on Convoy has some huge ones. Some sag to them, but enormous, especially for a Chinese woman. I'd guess she's late 30's early 40's. She's chubby, definitely. You can finish Russian style for $60 if I recall correctly.Thanks for this tip. Saw lulu the other day and she took great care of me. 80 otd for the hour.

Leah at Wildflower sunrise is next.

Waylay
12-29-17, 14:09
Thanks for this tip. Saw lulu the other day and she took great care of me. 80 otd for the hour.

Leah at Wildflower sunrise is next.Glad she worked out for you amigo!

BlueSkyBlue
12-29-17, 14:13
Visited golden a spa on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/n-e-w-girls-just-arrived-35-hr-body-call-858-565-1261/34984367

Walking in It seem like there was some sort of construction going on people are crawling around on the roof also in front they are sewing a large pile of linens. The sewing machine was working awayat the front desk, kinda combination tailor shop and massage parlor? LOL.

Wendy was the provider, very short, thin but muscular. Very petite older woman with long dark hair. Wearing black Kevlar stockings and a kind loose frillly skirt. She was wearing a blouse displayed her little boobs nicely but I found out later there was no access to her chest at all

Seems like she understood and spoke English really well but she was very quiet and had a sense of reserved distance. She asked me what kind of massage and I said hard but I got a fairly medium pressure at best but again she's pretty small so I didn't expect too much.

Several times I grabbed her ass over the stockings and ran my hand up and down her leg while she was rubbing my ass. At one point when working on my ass she slowly brushed my balls in a slow rhythmic motion, it actually felt good. Her sensual was a little better than some of my other recent experiences.

On the flip she started lightly rubbing my chest and soon worked her way down onto my cock and started stroking me, she seemed a little worried, looking at the door a few times, I Could hear the workers in the building. Anyway the HE was fairly smooth and slow and I finish fairly quickly. She has a sense of calm and quiet that carried into the hand job and it was a relaxing release. After the release hot towels and then she proceeded to give me another 10 minutes of scalp and chest massage before the table shower.

The table shower was typical, soap me up and wash me off but the warm water felt good.

$40 to the house and $40 tip to her. She was asking me for more when I handed her 2 20's but I just looked at her and walked out the door. A mediocre massage not horrible but just OK.

Sdsc619
12-29-17, 20:47
Stopped in blue green today to see tina. To my surprise she wasnt there. A new woman named irma was the only one working it seemed. She said she's new at the shop. Massage was really good. I asked for hard and it was exactly what I wanted. Flip she offered HJ, but nothing else was available. Bummer. Anyway, good massage and good he for $50+$40. Hopwfully tina is just on vacation and will be back, but I won't repeat for a HJ. Too many 40/40 places to pay 50/ hr.

SecretWar
12-29-17, 22:53
I tried to research it, but the archives are limited, so like any good scholar once my curiosity was greater than my caution I set out to find it and see if it was worthy of our collective. The address was spoken of in both RM and BP scrolls, both of which are accurate, but like all good things it is hidden behind less interesting things and can be easily missed if you're on the path. Once I found the entrance, I parked and before I could head in I saw in the doorway a woman in black. She beckoned me in enthusiastically and when I noticed her in all black lingerie with ample exposed cleavage I couldn't go in fast enough. She was an older woman maybe late 40's, and the black clothes couldn't hide that she was a little heavier, but had the good stuff that comes with a few extra lbs. I was immediately shown to my room and asked how long. I always opt for minimum time fo a first time so I handed over the forty man fee. I got nude and barely can barely covered myself and when she returned she asked if I wanted oil. I didn't need to deal with that today so I went for the dry mode. The massage itself was sub-par, so bad that I asked her to just rub my shoulders for a bit, but that sucked too so I turned over and had her massage from above. I suffered through the mandatory rubdown and finally she gave up and asked if that was fine. Out of fear of enduring more terrible massage I said that's good and grabbed her butt to show her I'm game and tired of this dance. She laughed and things shifted to business. She gestured a toothbrushing and asked if I wanted that, I said yes and she asked for the tip upfront. I asked if the Jackson Four were booked for the evening and she said it was the Jackson Six for a toothbrushing. I gave it over and she left for a while, I could hear her talking and such and she was gone just long enough that I considered the possibilities but she came back just in time with a plastic bib. Turns out it was a sheet of cellophane for a to go order. She pulled out her plump pillows with the dark chocolate nibs and poured warm oil on the goods before wrapping it up which felt amazing all in its own. Once it got tasted, combined with the excitement of a successful first hunt, and the handful of rearmeat half covered by a short skirt, I knew it wasn't going to be long and it wasn't. But she didn't stop the whole time and for a while after which felt incredible. After the clean up she air thrusted and said next time more but right now it's diaper time. I told her I prefer the same kind of experience I just had and she said ok and said next time Janet can stay home and I only need the Jackson Five. HF40 CCIMNQ120 with a lower quote for next time. Honestly I think I feel better after a skilled massage with a stellar hando, and will only opt for here if I'm only interested in unloading burdens.

Nick4
12-30-17, 02:05
Or at least they'll tell you that!

Went in the other day after stopping by Sun C and finding no one attending to the front office. I stood there for several minutes after ringing the bell and then left. Never seen them not answer the door before. Must have been busy or all tied up.

I had a bit of cash in my pocket from the holiday and allowed Z-mama to talk me into a 4-hand massage. Never tried it before, so I payed the house fee and went back to the room. Before I could get undressed I had eager company ready to get started.

I found the massage to be decent, but not as relaxing as a one-on-one. They applied themselves well to the task, but it was like going through a car wash.

They both hung around for the flip, taking turns and assisting the main event. One of the ladies had significantly larger boobies, which the other lady kept pointing out. Only they were tightly hidden behind a dress that didn't come off easy. The other lady had a zipper front so there was no issue examining her aftermarket equipment. The big boob babe wore a thong, so a consolation prize was well within grasp.

Because it was a duet, so was the tip. Again, it was reasonable (. 5 each); but the overall experience at half that price would have been just as good. I think more could be had; but I was already bumping up against my max cost-benefit limits.

Chocthunda
12-30-17, 04:02
Stopped into Hong's yesterday in search of a Latina. But upon my arrival I was told by the mamasan that the Latina on duty had stepped out but there was a very nice Asian that could help me. I took her up on her offer. I agreed for the Half hour rate which was rather steep 60. I got undressed and waited a few minutes and Michelle walked in. Cute Asian with very nice and firm man made up top and a cute little butt. She wore a very tight top that really showed off her tits and a pink tube skirt that made her ass look nice and round. She started on something that resembled a massage. But after five minutes of teasing the sack, I flipped over. She acted surprised by my size and the negotiations began. I asked for a HJ for 40 and she agreed. She started on the HJ and gave me access to her tits. They were nice with very responsive nips. I was allowed to rub her ass and front on top of the panties. I exploded, she cleaned me up and wanted me to know that she was interested in more on my next visit. I may take her up on her offer if the Latina isn't available.

HoneyBoy
12-31-17, 14:53
Stopped in blue green today to see tina. To my surprise she wasnt there. A new woman named irma was the only one working it seemed. She said she's new at the shop. Massage was really good. I asked for hard and it was exactly what I wanted. Flip she offered HJ, but nothing else was available. Bummer. Anyway, good massage and good he for $50+$40. Hopwfully tina is just on vacation and will be back, but I won't repeat for a HJ. Too many 40/40 places to pay 50/ hr.It probably would have been a good idea to ask if Tina was returning. How did this new girl look?

TwoBlueBalls
01-01-18, 00:43
I tried to research it, but the archives are limited, so like any good scholar once my curiosity was greater than my caution I set out to find it and see if it was worthy of our collective. The address was spoken of in both RM and BP scrolls, both of which are accurate, but like all good things it is hidden behind less interesting things and can be easily missed if you're on the path. Once I found the entrance, I parked and before I could head in I saw in the doorway a woman in black. She beckoned me in enthusiastically and when I noticed her in all black lingerie with ample exposed cleavage I couldn't go in fast enough. She was an older woman maybe late 40's, and the black clothes couldn't hide that she was a little heavier, but had the good stuff that comes with a few extra lbs. I was immediately shown to my room and asked how long. I always opt for minimum time fo a first time so I handed over the forty man fee. I got nude and barely can barely covered myself and when she returned she asked if I wanted oil. I didn't need to deal with that today so I went for the dry mode. The massage itself was sub-par, so bad that I asked her to just rub my shoulders for a bit, but that sucked too so I turned over and had her massage from above. I suffered through the mandatory rubdown and finally she gave up and asked if that was fine. Out of fear of enduring more terrible massage I said that's good and grabbed her butt to show her I'm game and tired of this dance. She laughed and things shifted to business. She gestured a toothbrushing and asked if I wanted that, I said yes and she asked for the tip upfront. I asked if the Jackson Four were booked for the evening and she said it was the Jackson Six for a toothbrushing. I gave it over and she left for a while, I could hear her talking and such and she was gone just long enough that I considered the possibilities but she came back just in time with a plastic bib. Turns out it was a sheet of cellophane for a to go order. She pulled out her plump pillows with the dark chocolate nibs and poured warm oil on the goods before wrapping it up which felt amazing all in its own. Once it got tasted, combined with the excitement of a successful first hunt, and the handful of rearmeat half covered by a short skirt, I knew it wasn't going to be long and it wasn't. But she didn't stop the whole time and for a while after which felt incredible. After the clean up she air thrusted and said next time more but right now it's diaper time. I told her I prefer the same kind of experience I just had and she said ok and said next time Janet can stay home and I only need the Jackson Five. HF40 CCIMNQ120 with a lower quote for next time. Honestly I think I feel better after a skilled massage with a stellar hando, and will only opt for here if I'm only interested in unloading burdens.If you're talking about V Spa, I think you went to Ba Be Spa 108 (right door) literally next door. They are much more aggressive waiting by the open door and luring anyone whom looks in their direction. Their ads claim early 20's girls with pictures of young attractive women, but the ladies there are probably double that age. Never tried as the gals are not my type.

On the other hand V Spa does have young gals, though pics on ads are not real, and a MILF, all give decent massages. Extras are available but they are very selective and pride more on their personality and massage skills. Nancy, young, cute, sweet, good massage. Annie, young spinner, sweet. Emily, super sweet, total MILF, great massage. New gals weekly. Affiliated with A Spa on mercury that has full menu.

TwoBlueBalls
01-01-18, 02:10
Or at least they'll tell you that!

Went in the other day after stopping by Sun C and finding no one attending to the front office. I stood there for several minutes after ringing the bell and then left. Never seen them not answer the door before. Must have been busy or all tied up.

I had a bit of cash in my pocket from the holiday and allowed Z-mama to talk me into a 4-hand massage. Never tried it before, so I payed the house fee and went back to the room. Before I could get undressed I had eager company ready to get started.

I found the massage to be decent, but not as relaxing as a one-on-one. They applied themselves well to the task, but it was like going through a car wash.

They both hung around for the flip, taking turns and assisting the main event. One of the ladies had significantly larger boobies, which the other lady kept pointing out. Only they were tightly hidden behind a dress that didn't come off easy. The other lady had a zipper front so there was no issue examining her aftermarket equipment. The big boob babe wore a thong, so a consolation prize was well within grasp.

Because it was a duet, so was the tip. Again, it was reasonable (. 5 each); but the overall experience at half that price would have been just as good. I think more could be had; but I was already bumping up against my max cost-benefit limits.I agree the few times I've tried 4-hand, I'd prefer regular massage, with the better of the two, and saved a few dollars, but I did have a 4-hand once where both gals were very attractive (One late 20's other early 30's, both petite and all natural) and really got me off enjoying each other as well. I had massages from both gals on separate occasions and when confronted with both, one day, I was seriously torn between them and mentioned this, so they talked me into a twosome. During the "massage" they sensed my concern of being able to handle both so they reassured me just to relax and enjoy. What a tag team and they never mentioned money as they know I always take care of them, but I must confess it cost me more than I'm normally comfortable with but worth it. These two gals were the exception and other experiences not even close, but thank goodness cause I would go broke. These gals are no longer there, but if you're curious Fifi / Alice, ronson and mercury.

TwoBlueBalls
01-01-18, 02:29
"Just the tip. ".

Think about it. LOL.Still not sure what you mean "Just the tip", but Eva is an awesome provider though not exactly my type. Super sweet, great massage and awesome set of naturals. Last time I saw her she takes my hand to show me how wet she is and whispers "anything you want. " She must have been really horny as she rubbed my little bro between her tits and repeated "anything I want" between her kisses. Did not do the deed, but tipped her well for making me feel like a king. This was back when Vicky was there and I originally asked for her when she intercepted me, so there might have been some competition going on. Vicky is much younger and though she will go completely nude she has a talent of clamping her legs like a vice so you can't FIV though she never says no touch. Last saw Vicky at Paradise a month ago.

TwoBlueBalls
01-01-18, 14:14
I agree the few times I've tried 4-hand, I'd prefer regular massage, with the better of the two, and saved a few dollars, but I did have a 4-hand once where both gals were very attractive (One late 20's other early 30's, both petite and all natural) and really got me off enjoying each other as well. I had massages from both gals on separate occasions and when confronted with both, one day, I was seriously torn between them and mentioned this, so they talked me into a twosome. During the "massage" they sensed my concern of being able to handle both so they reassured me just to relax and enjoy. What a tag team and they never mentioned money as they know I always take care of them, but I must confess it cost me more than I'm normally comfortable with but worth it. These two gals were the exception and other experiences not even close, but thank goodness cause I would go broke. These gals are no longer there, but if you're curious Fifi / Alice, ronson and mercury.BTW. Do you recall the names of the two gals that gave you the Four hand?

Coyot99
01-02-18, 00:21
[Deleted by Admin]

No pimps, if you want to promote the chicks at your MP you're welcomed to do so on our classified site.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info

A2

DesertFun
01-03-18, 01:33
I stopped in the other night and tried to land a session with Eva but she was busy. I needed a real massage and a little more, so I asked for a girl who could do a deep tissue massage for 90 minutes and I was provided with Emily. A nice enough looking girl, well built and easy to look at, and after a while easy to roam UTC too. She did a pretty good job of working out the aches and kinks in my back, walked on me so hard I had to get up and hit the head on the flip, my bladder was exploding. Once I was back in the room and settled in she started with a face and head massage, then the upper chest before heading for junior. She gave him a good working over without doing a jackhammer routine, oiling him up and playing with my balls, rubbing the arsehole without penetrating which also made junior jump. There was free roaming under the covers, but since it was my first time there I didn't go for FIV, figured I should work up a rapport with her first. She finished up with him squirting everywhere, rubbed all around the balls and my inner thighs, milked every drop out of him. She went to the towels, cleaned him all up and proceeded to finish up the massage. When she was done she was pushing for the tip and I had left the tab open up front, so I told her $45, she wanted $60 so I settled with her for $50 since she shorted the massage 15 minutes, otherwise I'd have given her the whole $60 for a 90 minute massage and extras. All in all a good time and good massage, I wore her out with the rubdown, next time maybe I'll shorten it up to an hour and get the therapeutic massage elsewhere.

DesertFun
01-03-18, 02:18
I was out driving around the other night looking for a spot to try out on my way home from sometime. I saw Angel Massage next to the freeway but it's packed in tight in a small strip mall with a tiny parking lot. No privacy walking around there so I went down Mira Mesa headed west, found a few tucked away from the majority of other business' but didn't remember hearing or reading anything in the forums on either "Q" Spa or Mira Mesa Spa. Does any one have any intel to share on AMP's on either Miramar or Mira Mesa that would be a good place to stop in at for a good rub and tug, perhaps a bit more? Let me know either here or by PM, thanks for the info in advance! G.

TwoBlueBalls
01-03-18, 02:57
So I recently posted a 4-hand experience at a spa on Ronson and Mercury and decided to pay them a visit. 2-new gals, Summer and Helen. Not to be confused with the Summer that manages this location.

Summer is cute, young (mid / late 20's), petite, sweet and all natural. Enough English to take care of business. A little baby fat, but for those whom like the school girl type, nice firm tits and young tight pussy you'll love Summer. She said she could tell I'm very clean as she proceeded to give me a BBBJ. I think she might be into S&M as she kept pinching the hell out of my nipples which hurt, but made me laugh as she kept trying to pinch them. She also seemed to enjoy it more the harder I pounded her. BTW she actually gives a decent massage.

I recognized Helen from the "no name" Spa on Ronson just off Convoy. Some may remember her as Rose with a tattoo just above her pussy. She's a total China Doll, cute, young (late 20. S / early 30's) sweet, petite and has a huge set for a tiny gal. Enough English to take care of business. She's all natural, but slightly deflated breasts, probably from having a child. Still a great set of melons IMHO and she seemed to enjoy my little brother between them after giving me a CBJ. I posted a review on this gal earlier and her MO is the same with an early flip as opposed to spending most of the time massaging your back. She said exactly the same thing the last time I saw her, suggesting extra because I was taking longer than usual. I guess 15-30 minutes is longer than normal for these gals. I told her I'm just enjoying her as she accommodated all my positions. She didn't mention the extra $ afterwards, but I did give her extra to her pleasant surprise.

My first visit awhile back a gal asked for $150 for FS. I usually do 1 to 1-1/2 hours. All the gals there have always taken good care of me so I give them more than they expect. Helen actually suggested a 4-hand, but little brother and my wallet did not have the gusto. Please treat these gals right!

SecretWar
01-03-18, 12:42
If you're talking about V Spa, I think you went to Ba Be Spa 108 (right door) literally next door. They are much more aggressive waiting by the open door and luring anyone whom looks in their direction. Their ads claim early 20's girls with pictures of young attractive women, but the ladies there are probably double that age. Never tried as the gals are not my type.

On the other hand V Spa does have young gals, though pics on ads are not real, and a MILF, all give decent massages. Extras are available but they are very selective and pride more on their personality and massage skills. Nancy, young, cute, sweet, good massage. Annie, young spinner, sweet. Emily, super sweet, total MILF, great massage. New gals weekly. Affiliated with A Spa on mercury that has full menu.You're right it was the door on the right and I was brought in by just the way you described by exactly what you described. I'd like to try the place I intended to visit, though if they limit access I probably won't have a good report on my first visit.

Stl Danish
01-04-18, 03:57
Went to try Rose (now known as Helen) at this place called A Spa on Mercury. She's apparently moved on from the Ronson / Mesa Rim group. This place is in a weird little complex of businesses, set up like a normal massage place.

Rose remembered me as I've seen her before, but last time was during her period so I wasn't able to get everything I came for. I find her very pretty in the face and she has, as someone recently mentioned, a pretty amazing rack. Her boobs are enormous for her figure and while rather droopy, yes. They are like custom built for a tit job. The rest of her body is just so-so, she's got a bit of a paunch but I'd still call her a head turner if you saw her on the street. Great face, hair, boobs, and she's got this f-me look that she wears while you're working her over that is pretty hot. Downside, the tattoo on her pelvis is kind of ugly (and I hate ink on women to begin with) and I detected a faint whiff of cigarettes in her hair. No different in that regard than what you get at Pine.

After the 40 house fee, cursory massage, which just consists of her leaning on your back with her palms. Then soft touch and teasing, and negotiations. She's pretty mercenary, I think most of the chicks from that Ronson / Mesa Rim crew are, and it's a bit of a turnoff. She wanted 160 (Pine rate) and I ended up giving her a little less as I had made a point to leave my extra cash in the car, which she pouted about but good naturedly. I think she felt happy I came to see her again after her lady parts were out of commission last time and I had to settle for her mouth and hand. After the money was settled, she sprayed herself down with rubbing alcohol and wiped it off with a paper towel. More on that later.

Sat at the edge of the bed, she kneeled down and did some cock worship stuff and kissed up and down my length before putting the condom on with her mouth. A few minutes of covered BJ to get me fully at attention and on to the main event. Full service was pretty good, like I said, she's got this face. I think it's mostly an act but she did seem to be enjoying herself. We went through four or five positions, started with missonary, then on to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, and a modification or two from there. And she wasn't in a rush at all. Probably got in a solid 15 minutes of fucking.

I then stated that I wanted to finish between her tits, and she balked at that, because apparently this place "doesn't have a table shower" and cleanup could be a problem. I managed to talk her into it, just being flirty and while she wanted more money, I said I didn't have it. Next time I promised. Okay, she said. Not on the face, she made me promise, and gave me a squint to make sure I understood. I agreed. On the tits was fine, I clarified. Yes, she said. I pulled off the condom and dropped it on the floor. And so the tit job began. Very light oil on herself because she didn't want to clean it off I presume. I sat at the edge of the bed and she maneuvered those big old boobs up, down, and around. It wasn't long before I unleashed about five bursts right between her boobs, giggling and encouraging me as I was sated. She dabbed a finger into the largest pool of goo and painted one nipple with it and tsk'ed at me with a wink.

Hot towel for me to clean up, and for her the same, followed by more alcohol spray and paper towels. *.

Dressed and a hug and I was out the door. Someone else walked into the spa right as I glanced over my shoulder from the parking lot. My bad, if Rose felt a little bit uh. 'sticky' buddy.

* I get the idea they literally don't have a shower to clean up between sessions here so I may have to pass from here on out. Especially at the rate she's asking, you get a better looking girl at Pine or for another few bucks you can do an AAMP in La Jolla and get better service and multiple pops.

TwoBlueBalls
01-04-18, 12:33
Went to try Rose (now known as Helen) at this place called A Spa on Mercury. She's apparently moved on from the Ronson / Mesa Rim group. This place is in a weird little complex of businesses, set up like a normal massage place.

Rose remembered me as I've seen her before, but last time was during her period so I wasn't able to get everything I came for. I find her very pretty in the face and she has, as someone recently mentioned, a pretty amazing rack. Her boobs are enormous for her figure and while rather droopy, yes. They are like custom built for a tit job. The rest of her body is just so-so, she's got a bit of a paunch but I'd still call her a head turner if you saw her on the street. Great face, hair, boobs, and she's got this f-me look that she wears while you're working her over that is pretty hot. Downside, the tattoo on her pelvis is kind of ugly (and I hate ink on women to begin with) and I detected a faint whiff of cigarettes in her hair. No different in that regard than what you get at Pine.

After the 40 house fee, cursory massage, which just consists of her leaning on your back with her palms. Then soft touch and teasing, and negotiations. She's pretty mercenary, I think most of the chicks from that Ronson / Mesa Rim crew are, and it's a bit of a turnoff. She wanted 160 (Pine rate) and I ended up giving her a little less as I had made a point to leave my extra cash in the car, which she pouted about but good naturally. I think she felt happy I came to see her again after her lady parts were out of commission last time and I had to settle for her mouth and hand. After the money was settled, she sprayed herself down with rubbing alcohol and wiped it off with a paper towel. More on that later..Dude. As I'm reading your report I'm thinking I've found my brothah from another mothah! I was also going for the pearl necklace, but Helen commented about the lack of shower. Only thing this place is really lacking otherwise they have a decent rotation of talent. When I first experienced Rose at her previous location, I gave her a pearl necklace, mish, standing, seated, you name it and she was very accommodating, but did mentioned more tip, though afterwards never demands it so I hope my extra tip makes her as happy as she makes me. My first experience with Rose, she jumped in the shower with me which was a treat. My extra tip probably helped with that bonus. I agree on the breast and paunch being only minor defects (otherwise she's an Asian centerfold), but I'm telling you they are coming back as I noticed improvement from the first time I saw her. (Breast filling out). Personally I'll take slightly imperfect naturals over man made. Glad to hear she took care of you after you negotiated a "Fair" rate for 1/2-hr. I can't help but roll my eyes whenever I read someone's post about haggling for the cheapest rate and then expect enthusiastic performance. You want a bargain go to Mexico, Hawaii, Thailand, etc. I enjoy your posts and like the way you roll.

TwoBlueBalls
01-04-18, 14:32
I stopped in the other night and tried to land a session with Eva but she was busy. I needed a real massage and a little more, so I asked for a girl who could do a deep tissue massage for 90 minutes and I was provided with Emily. A nice enough looking girl, well built and easy to look at, and after a while easy to roam UTC too. She did a pretty good job of working out the aches and kinks in my back, walked on me so hard I had to get up and hit the head on the flip, my bladder was exploding. Once I was back in the room and settled in she started with a face and head massage, then the upper chest before heading for junior. She gave him a good working over without doing a jackhammer routine, oiling him up and playing with my balls, rubbing the arsehole without penetrating which also made junior jump. There was free roaming under the covers, but since it was my first time there I didn't go for FIV, figured I should work up a rapport with her first. She finished up with him squirting everywhere, rubbed all around the balls and my inner thighs, milked every drop out of him. She went to the towels, cleaned him all up and proceeded to finish up the massage. When she was done she was pushing for the tip and I had left the tab open up front, so I told her $45, she wanted $60 so I settled with her for $50 since she shorted the massage 15 minutes, otherwise I'd have given her the whole $60 for a 90 minute massage and extras. All in all a good time and good massage, I wore her out with the rubdown, next time maybe I'll shorten it up to an hour and get the therapeutic massage elsewhere.After reading your Z post I thought I'd give Emily a try as I also need a strong therapeutic massage and release. Emily was not available, but Eva always seems to see me when I'm there. She's okay, but not really my type and like most of us horn dogs, I need variety. I took a chance and got a cute MILF named Wendy for 90-minutes, $6. She looked me straight in the eyes with an enthusiastic smile, wearing a black mini and black lace top. I always like to mention the time before they begin and make sure we are all in agreement when the massage will end, especially with a new gal. I also instructed her that I'd like 1/2-hr back, 1/2-hr front and half hour little brother. I usually get at least a smile with this remark or find out if the gal is NOT game, but she was more concerned about my tip. She gave me a brief story of a customer that was cute and friendly but left less than agreed. I asked her what she will allow while patting her kitty, knowing she saw my cash when I paid. Her English is limited so I assumed her hand signals meant no FS and no FIV. In short, I assumed everything else, but FS or FIV so I left a Benji on a side table and got a huge smile, a titty hug and a kiss then she begins. Not as strong a massage as I was hoping for, but her constant grazing of the boys made me more forgiving. Exactly on the half hour she instructs to flip, though she said I could use more time on back. I told her next time 3-hrs. 1-hr back, 1-hr front, 1-hr little brother, more tip and this time she laughed. I told her I was serious and she said normally she does not do that long, but for me she would. Exactly half hour after the flip she begins playing with little brother and the twins. When little brother is at full attention I get up to help her off with her clothes. She said she normally does not do this and felt uncomfortable, but I gently proceeded while whispering how beautiful she is. All natural. Beautiful skin, Cute face. Oh please, do not blow your load early. Though she initially said no insertion I was able to get my hands between her legs and rub her pussy. She was super wet and to my surprise relaxes her legs and I got to wiggle two fingers in her very tight pussy. The way she was moaning I was hoping to persuade FS, but before I could offer more incentive she said no lock on door, too dangerous and pulls away. I'm thinking we're both butt naked so what difference will it make, but oh well. She made me EXPLODE so hard I literally had to check that my little brother was still there and then she continued to milk little brother dry and stroke him until relaxed. She really knows what she is doing as it seemed like she knew how to make me explode 5-minutes before my time was up. She got some hot towels and tried to clean me up, but I blew my load all over myself so she offered a shower suggesting I take my wallet so there is no concern. After showering she helped me into my clothes, commenting how clean I am. I really enjoyed Wendy, but her kitty is too tempting to be denied. As always YMMV. Still need a real massage so will schedule with Emily and report.

MartinL
01-04-18, 16:33
A few years ago I had this unicorn of a woman named Linda. A Korean girl with the biggest and most perfect ass ever. Then Mimi's changed owners and Linda was no more. Does anyone know what happened to her?

MartinL
01-04-18, 16:52
Lulu at "Massage & Body Care" on Convoy has some huge ones. Some sag to them, but enormous, especially for a Chinese woman. I'd guess she's late 30's early 40's. She's chubby, definitely. You can finish Russian style for $60 if I recall correctly.I got Russian (me on top) for $60.

BlueSkyBlue
01-04-18, 22:17
Sign out front says Asian spa, it's in small crowded parking lot right off of convoy and balboa. I was lucky and found a place to park, while sitting outside wondering to go in, I saw two really cute young girls with long hair walk in, unfortunately it turns out they were just going into use the bathroom and were walking out by the time I hit the door.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/asian-spa/6448237467.html

Paid the $40 house To a guy sitting on the couch and was led to the room. The rooms are nice enough but not very big with wall hangings decoration like curtains on the wall. I laid out facedown and waited, It was very comfortable.

The provider came in she told me her name was Lily, she's very small, long hair and definitely over 40 with very small boobs but a cute little round ass. She spoke in a very soft voice but overall she was very quiet. She started the massage leaning over me at the head of the table and laid her cheek on my head so I reached up and gave her a hug and she continued to just kind of nuzzling her head against me so at this point I started running my hands down her back and she seem to be deliberately putting her admittedly very small chest out in my face so I started to put my hand on her boob and she lifted her shirt up revealing some very small A size tits. I could see that she definitely had stretch marks on her belly and on her small boobs but still nice to have her nipples to suck on, this is all in the first couple of minutes.

Seeing as how I was enjoying her shirt pulled up, I pulled her down onto my chest to feel her skin on skin and this presented me with the opportunity to run my hand over her ass. Soon I had my hands inside and I slowly ran my finger down the crack of her ass inside the tights she was wearing started to finger her pussy.

By this point I couldn't believe my good luck and continued fingering her pussy feeling It get every wetter and wetter. I did start to run my tongue on it a little bit she moved a little further down and I realize she wasn't as fresh as she could be which to me was a sign that she doesn't drop her panties very often because she had not specifically washed and cleaned up before starting to play.

After a minute of playing with her ass still touching her pussy she got up and instead of going to get hot towel excusing herself to the bathroom to wash, she just went over to the tissues and hand gel and spray bottle of alcohol to clean her self up right there in the room. I wasn't too sure about it but she crawled back on to my belly face over my card with her pussy in my face and I gave it a lyric and it wasn't bad at all so I continue licking it in at this point I expected her to start stroking my card when I had the strangest feeling of lips sucking on my dick she was giving me a bareback blow job without saying a word so the whole time I started licking her pussy she sucking on my card and then she would alternate stroke it with her hand and then put the head in your mouth and suck on it while stroking me and then just suck on me with no hand.

I wasn't too sure about it but she crawled back onto my belly and was face down over my cock with her pussy in my face. I gave it a lick and it wasn't bad at all so I continue licking her pussy. At this point I expected her to start stroking my cock. When I had the lovely feeling of lips sucking on my dick. She was giving me a bareback blow job without saying a word, so the whole time I was licking her puss, she sucked my cock. She would alternate stroke it with her hand and then put the head in her mouth and suck on it while stroking me.

Honestly I had had a really happy new year and didn't expect to be getting a blowjob at this place but within a few minutes I released in her mouth and she kept it for quite a long time laying quietly on me with her mouth closed. She finally got up and gave me the thumbs up sign befor spitting it out In tissue.

At this point there was a little bit of an awkward silence but I turned over and she proceeded to start giving me an oil massage on the back it was medium pressure but it was nice She tried to give me some massage. Actually don't know how long she suck my dick but in about 40 minutes after the start of the massage she left and got hot towels.

On the flip it was again a little awkward because We had already had the main event but I just had her lay her head on my chest and held her for a few minutes while I lightly massaged her back and shoulders. It was a very peaceful moment but soon I put her hand on my balls and she started playing with my cock again the whole time while I was rubbing her back. After a few minutes of that I really started to get hard again and I couldn't believe it as she put her mouth down and started to suck on me a second time. She kept sucking and sucking and she's definitely was trying to get me off but I couldn't shoot the second shot but I definitely enjoy the feeling Of my cock in her mouth.

All good things have to come to an end and we probably went about five minutes overtime but she went up to get water while I got dressed I gave her a tip on the way out the door and I had her repeat her name to be and she said it was Lilly. She's not young and she's not really beautiful but she seemed very intent on giving me a good experience.

$80 tip to her and $40 to the house yes I would probably repeat

IsBarkley
01-04-18, 23:42
Pay house. 4 for the hour. I only ask Anna for medium pressure and she delivers to my satisfaction. Likes to tease, and on the flip is clear that HJ is on the table. Unlike most providers, she wears a mongor friendly thin bra that easily moves aside and will pull up her shirt. She also allows you to slip a few fingers under the shorts. She does it all with great attitude but wants. 6 for the free roaming.Anyone knows where Anna did go? Last thing I know of her was she worked at Asiana Beauty Spa off Balboa & Convoy around November 2016 then she moved to Body & Sole Spa in North Park around January to March 2017, she worked there as Jenny. If anybody got an intel on her, kindly send me a private message. Thanks!

Waylay
01-04-18, 23:51
I got Russian (me on top) for $60.Hehe yeah lulu won't let ya down.

ApplePi
01-06-18, 13:22
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-with-new-young-and-beautiful-massage-therapists/34386402

Anyone tried this place? Is it strictly legit? $60/ hr tells me they most likely offer extras.

Nick4
01-06-18, 19:42
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapist-monica-incall/34952192

Who wants to toftt.I've looked that ad and her other ones over left, right, up and down. The crazy woman eyes always keeps me moving on to the next opportunity.

But, if someone writes a glowing report, I'd have to reconsider my options.

Bwetfan
01-06-18, 20:06
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-with-new-young-and-beautiful-massage-therapists/34386402

Anyone tried this place? Is it strictly legit? $60/ hr tells me they most likely offer extras.Very near to a preschool, pretty close to La Jolla Elementary. I cannot think of a worse place to put a jack shack, short of near a cop shop.

NangaJapan
01-07-18, 00:29
I visited asiana based on the report. I had very similar experience with her.

Lily was super busy today and when I walked in they could only do 30 minutes. Paid 20 to the house. She asked me how I know her, I told that a friend told me. She did the back for about a minute and then went prostate. On the flip she lowered her pants. Got BBBJCIM and fiv. As mentioned in the report, she is old not pretty but she has good intent. She wants you to have a good time. 80 tip.

Good find friend.

Sign out front says Asian spa, it's in small crowded parking lot right off of convoy and balboa. I was lucky and found a place to park, while sitting outside wondering to go in, I saw two really cute young girls with long hair walk in, unfortunately it turns out they were just going into use the bathroom and were walking out by the time I hit the door.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/asian-spa/6448237467.html

Paid the $40 house To a guy sitting on the couch and was led to the room. The rooms are nice enough but not very big with wall hangings decoration like curtains on the wall. I laid out facedown and waited, It was very comfortable.

The provider came in she told me her name was Lily, she's very small, long hair and definitely over 40 with very small boobs but a cute little round ass. She spoke in a very soft voice but overall she was very quiet. She started the massage leaning over me at the head of the table and laid her cheek on my head so I reached up and gave her a hug and she continued to just kind of nuzzling her head against me so at this point I started running my hands down her back and she seem to be deliberately putting her admittedly very small chest out in my face so I started to put my hand on her boob and she lifted her shirt up revealing some very small A size tits. I could see that she definitely had stretch marks on her belly and on her small boobs but still nice to have her nipples to suck on, this is all in the first couple of minutes.

Seeing as how I was enjoying her shirt pulled up, I pulled her down onto my chest to feel her skin on skin and this presented me with the opportunity to run my hand over her ass. Soon I had my hands inside and I slowly ran my finger down the crack of her ass inside the tights she was wearing started to finger her pussy.

By this point I couldn't believe my good luck and continued fingering her pussy feeling It get every wetter and wetter. I did start to run my tongue on it a little bit she moved a little further down and I realize she wasn't as fresh as she could be which to me was a sign that she doesn't drop her panties very often because she had not specifically washed and cleaned up before starting to play.

After a minute of playing with her ass still touching her pussy she got up and instead of going to get hot towel excusing herself to the bathroom to wash, she just went over to the tissues and hand gel and spray bottle of alcohol to clean her self up right there in the room. I wasn't too sure about it but she crawled back on to my belly face over my card with her pussy in my face and I gave it a lyric and it wasn't bad at all so I continue licking it in at this point I expected her to start stroking my card when I had the strangest feeling of lips sucking on my dick she was giving me a bareback blow job without saying a word so the whole time I started licking her pussy she sucking on my card and then she would alternate stroke it with her hand and then put the head in your mouth and suck on it while stroking me and then just suck on me with no hand.

I wasn't too sure about it but she crawled back onto my belly and was face down over my cock with her pussy in my face. I gave it a lick and it wasn't bad at all so I continue licking her pussy. At this point I expected her to start stroking my cock. When I had the lovely feeling of lips sucking on my dick. She was giving me a bareback blow job without saying a word, so the whole time I was licking her puss, she sucked my cock. She would alternate stroke it with her hand and then put the head in her mouth and suck on it while stroking me.

Honestly I had had a really happy new year and didn't expect to be getting a blowjob at this place but within a few minutes I released in her mouth and she kept it for quite a long time laying quietly on me with her mouth closed. She finally got up and gave me the thumbs up sign befor spitting it out In tissue.

At this point there was a little bit of an awkward silence but I turned over and she proceeded to start giving me an oil massage on the back it was medium pressure but it was nice She tried to give me some massage. Actually don't know how long she suck my dick but in about 40 minutes after the start of the massage she left and got hot towels.

On the flip it was again a little awkward because We had already had the main event but I just had her lay her head on my chest and held her for a few minutes while I lightly massaged her back and shoulders. It was a very peaceful moment but soon I put her hand on my balls and she started playing with my cock again the whole time while I was rubbing her back. After a few minutes of that I really started to get hard again and I couldn't believe it as she put her mouth down and started to suck on me a second time. She kept sucking and sucking and she's definitely was trying to get me off but I couldn't shoot the second shot but I definitely enjoy the feeling Of my cock in her mouth.

All good things have to come to an end and we probably went about five minutes overtime but she went up to get water while I got dressed I gave her a tip on the way out the door and I had her repeat her name to be and she said it was Lilly. She's not young and she's not really beautiful but she seemed very intent on giving me a good experience.

$80 tip to her and $40 to the house yes I would probably repeat

BBTrump
01-07-18, 10:20
Very near to a preschool, pretty close to La Jolla Elementary. I cannot think of a worse place to put a jack shack, short of near a cop shop.Yes, I have been fortunate here. Very nice shop, tucked away off the street. Got a very nice 40/40 massage.

BlueSkyBlue
01-07-18, 11:50
I visited asiana based on the report. I had very similar experience with her.

Lily was super busy today and when I walked in they could only do 30 minutes. Paid 20 to the house. She asked me how I know her, I told that a friend told me. She did the back for about a minute and then went prostate. On the flip she lowered her pants. Got BBBJCIM and fiv. As mentioned in the report, she is old not pretty but she has good intent. She wants you to have a good time. 80 tip.

Good find friend.Oh well, she told me to come back every day. LOL.
But if she's that busy now I'm not sure I'll be able to manage it.

Sometimes, you just get lucky. But they're like wildflowers, they bloom for a while and then fadeaway.

Go enjoy while you can.

HoneyBoy
01-07-18, 13:50
Oh well, she told me to come back every day. LOL.
But if she's that busy now I'm not sure I'll be able to manage it.

Sometimes, you just get lucky. But they're like wildflowers, they bloom for a while and then fadeaway.

Go enjoy while you can.How was the BBBJ? Any good? Worth the $80?

BlueSkyBlue
01-07-18, 19:46
How was the BBBJ? Any good? Worth the $80?I suppose it really depends on what your expectations are. I had no idea I was going to get my cock sucked to start with so I really enjoyed it as an unexpected event.

I was actually just hoping for a good massage but it turned into more of a prolonged intimate moment, she definitely goes to it, putting her lips around the head and keeping good suction while using her hand on the shaft, so that I would say It was good.

I've had some providers give me a quick suck and mostly hand job but this was definitely CIM so it would be something I would recommend if you enjoy a pair of lips on your dick until you release your load in her mouth. For me it was certainly better than the normal covered action I seem to get as well as all the tip negotiation. This was no words spoke, eager to please provider.

I hope she stays around a while. For me it was worth an $80 tip remember it was also $40 house for 1 hour or 120 out the door.

HoneyBoy
01-08-18, 10:39
I suppose it really depends on what your expectations are. I had no idea I was going to get my cock sucked to start with so I really enjoyed it as an unexpected event.

I was actually just hoping for a good massage but it turned into more of a prolonged intimate moment, she definitely goes to it, putting her lips around the head and keeping good suction while using her hand on the shaft, so that I would say It was good.

I've had some providers give me a quick suck and mostly hand job but this was definitely CIM so it would be something I would recommend if you enjoy a pair of lips on your dick until you release your load in her mouth. For me it was certainly better than the normal covered action I seem to get as well as all the tip negotiation. This was no words spoke, eager to please provider.

I hope she stays around a while. For me it was worth an $80 tip remember it was also $40 house for 1 hour or 120 out the door.OK thanks for the info. Sounds like it may be worth it to me.

Turtle88
01-10-18, 08:15
Anything around OceanSide / Carlsbad worth checking out? Visiting from the east coast. Seems like the more interesting areas are much further south. Tried one place close by but they were legit. It was still a nice massage though would go back.

BBTrump
01-10-18, 13:01
Anything around OceanSide / Carlsbad worth checking out? Visiting from the east coast. Seems like the more interesting areas are much further south. Tried one place close by but they were legit. It was still a nice massage though would go back.Chinese Holistic off of El Camino. Two very talented ladies.

JakolMuna
01-10-18, 16:50
Looking for Lisa from unique massage. Any idea were she works now? She knew how to work my shoulders. Please message me if anyone knows?

Jimmyliu
01-10-18, 23:29
Hi all,

Hoping to get some intel on providers that are good at sensual ass-play while facing down. I am a fan of it! Will appreciate any info!

TwoBlueBalls
01-11-18, 02:39
OK thanks for the info. Sounds like it may be worth it to me.For those who aren't that picky and like the mature, affectionate, easy type, might want to try Asian Spas (Convoy / Balboa) sister location Asian Pearl (Ashford / Beagle). I did not partake, though I've been known to slum it now and then. An acquaintance shared a similar experience as described by BSB at Asian Spa. Did not provide name of MT at Pearl, but claims 4 willing lady's working there for very modest fees. Says FS is "probably" available, but he got everything else and enjoyed spooning and cuddling. Not judging. Whatever floats your boat.

HalfOfADeck
01-11-18, 12:19
Went to H'Z last Friday and saw Anna. She said she will be there for a short stay. My luck drew Susan (Anna was occupied) from Bernardo Massage. I was surprised that Susan moved or was doubling.

JakolMuna
01-11-18, 12:32
Need a little help here! I was wondering who are the good looking providers at Sakura massage?

DeadHeadChevy
01-11-18, 12:50
So I was interested in this ad here:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazzzing-the-best-skilled-and-attractive/20537754

I thought it would be exciting, went to the appointment, turned out to be false pretense with a different person. Be aware of this, don't get tricked.Saw that one several times and thought the same thing, if it were a Bait and Switch ad.

Anything else to add to it, was the session at least decent? Or did you bail?

Footie1111
01-11-18, 15:47
Does anyone know where Cherry from pine spa works at now?

IsBarkley
01-11-18, 16:17
For those who aren't that picky and like the mature, affectionate, easy type, might want to try Asian Spas (Convoy / Balboa) sister location Asian Pearl (Ashford / Beagle). I did not partake, though I've been known to slum it now and then. An acquaintance shared a similar experience as described by BSB at Asian Spa. Did not provide name of MT at Pearl, but claims 4 willing lady's working there for very modest fees. Says FS is "probably" available, but he got everything else and enjoyed spooning and cuddling. Not judging. Whatever floats your boat.Yes, one of the greatest provider that I've got there is Anna as described by Force 0206 (Post #4624) from Asiana Beauty Spa (Balboa & Convoy) who worked there long time ago. If anyone knows where she is at now, kindly send me a message. Thanks!

GoodCoz
01-11-18, 16:26
Any info on providers or spas around downtown area? Thanks in advance.

Detlev
01-11-18, 17:01
I've a few ideas from searching the forum, but my budget isn't high enough to experiment much. My ideal is to find a place where I'm likely to find someone young, petite, or at least thin, and friendly, where FS isn't guaranteed, but is a possibility. Any ideas? If I find what I'm looking for, and others seek the same, I'll be happy to share.

BlueSkyBlue
01-11-18, 18:00
For those who aren't that picky and like the mature, affectionate, easy type, might want to try Asian Spas (Convoy / Balboa) sister location Asian Pearl (Ashford / Beagle). I did not partake, though I've been known to slum it now and then. An acquaintance shared a similar experience as described by BSB at Asian Spa. Did not provide name of MT at Pearl, but claims 4 willing lady's working there for very modest fees. Says FS is "probably" available, but he got everything else and enjoyed spooning and cuddling. Not judging. Whatever floats your boat.I'm pretty sure my experience I had today was not typical but the description given, affectionate & easy type definitely motivated me to head over there today.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off-first-time-asian-pearl-spa-pettite-providers/34977052

The shop is actually off to the side in a tired looking plaza with a supermarket, a liquor store and a couple restaurants. It's not clearly visible from the main parking lot, you have to look off to the side on the left facing the plaza. It's clearly marked as a typical massage parlor with the posters and neon signs when you finally find it.

I walked in and I could see a woman running around back-and-forth and could hear the sounds of cooking. After standing there for a couple of minutes, I called and a woman that answered on the phone spoke very good English. She could also see me on the security cameras but I don't think she was in the same building, just the one provider was there. Later I was told that there are two that work there all the time at this location but they were slow today so the other one was out.

The provider told me her name was yang yang, A petite, very short (five ft at best) over 40 Chinese provider with shorter hair, not particularly attractive looking. She has a kind of weird nervous energy, she was always running around and moving and talking a lot.

She took my money ($40 per hour) had me sit down in the room and told me to wait five minutes. It turns out she was cooking some food and she would come in and check on me every few minutes but it basically took 20 minutes before the customer friend came by and got his damn dumplings. She came in a couple of times and rubbed on me for a minute and then would leave again but finally she came in a tried to give me a massage.

I told her that my back was sore so she did spend some time rubbing my lower back and then she reach down and grab me and had me turn over and asked me did I want to HJ and I said no I wanted her to suck on me and she at first no you're too big for my mouth, then said $100. I just said no, told her other girls are $60 to $80 and didn't say another word so after couple of minutes or her lightly stroking me she said OK for you $80. I still wasn't particularly thrilled because I really wasn't getting a massage, It was upsell with no apparent massage skills being displayed.

I did turn over and she immediately proceeded to give me a very vigorous and very deep throated sucking. She kept bobbing her head up and down and gave me a very deep good suck. She kept bobbing up-and-down and then after a couple minutes started whining why don't you come already and I told her to go more slowly, she did listen and she just kind of slowly held it in her mouth and slowly slid up and down. Honestly it was a pretty good blowjob and after a couple of minutes I did at least release my load in her mouth, which she swallowed after telling me it was too much.

At this point she was pretty much done and just wanted me to go I rolled over face down and had her keep working on my back at this point I think it was a total of 10 minutes maybe she actually spent touching me and I still had over a half hour left.

But she was actually pretty good about continuing to rub me rub my muscles just without oil and she did demonstrate some good skills because she would work each muscle and try to get the knots out, however the bottom line is she just wanted to blow and go, the fact that I paid for an hour was pretty annoying to her, she probably shorted me at least 20 minutes so I wasn't that thrilled. Take in account all the interruptions, going back-and-forth, answering the door and cooking damn food you should probably only pay for a half hour at this place.

I gave her $80 tip. Total damage was 120.

She's probably a better provider than my experience would indicate but it was not a particularly good investment of my time and money, May repeat with a different provider.

ManiMoe
01-11-18, 19:10
So I'm getting a 1 k bonus on Friday & I need info we're to go and get FS from a young spinner. To me if she has fake tits the better even natural tits work what matters is a banging body please any info will be much appreciated.

BlueSkyBlue
01-11-18, 21:21
So I'm getting a 1 k bonus on Friday & I need info we're to go and get FS from a young spinner. To me if she has fake tits the better even natural tits work what matters is a banging body please any info will be much appreciated.Just don't spend it all in one place try not to tip over 140 for full-service, try.

Pine spa.

Beauty salon and spa in San Diego.

Golden Wood spa.

There are a lot of choices, part of the fun is the search.

Do the research and then go out and look for yourself.

For 1000 bucks you can hit up a couple of different places.

Just have fun.

Sofaking08
01-11-18, 22:26
Young Hee from Health Spa is back! She's at Aria Spa on Convoy. You're welcome.

Seeking Sex
01-12-18, 01:06
So I'm getting a 1 k bonus on Friday & I need info we're to go and get FS from a young spinner. To me if she has fake tits the better even natural tits work what matters is a banging body please any info will be much appreciated.I second Pine Spa with Victoria Spa and Green Spa on ECB being the alternates. I always got FS from young spinners at these places.

HoneyBoy
01-12-18, 01:38
OK thanks for the info. Sounds like it may be worth it to me.Was in the area this evening and stopped by to check out Lilly at Asian Spa. Pretty much got the same BBBJ, but mine was very lame with no enthusiasm. I started to go limp, and decided to just let her lick my balls while I worked on myself. She did pull down her pants and let met finger the kitty, which was super wet. Very nice older lady, who is nor great looking, but willing to please. Gave her the $80 tip even though the BBBJ wasnt good. Overall, I will not repeat.

TJ Dog
01-12-18, 02:17
Just don't spend it all in one place try not to tip over 140 for full-service, try.

Pine spa.

Beauty salon and spa in San Diego.

Golden Wood spa.

There are a lot of choices, part of the fun is the search.

Do the research and then go out and look for yourself.

For 1000 bucks you can hit up a couple of different places.

Just have fun."a couple" ?

BlueSkyBlue
01-12-18, 02:31
"a couple" ?As in more than one, Trust me I'm cheap but I know people that would blow it all in one place.

JakolMuna
01-12-18, 12:24
Went to H'Z last Friday and saw Anna. She said she will be there for a short stay. My luck drew Susan (Anna was occupied) from Bernardo Massage. I was surprised that Susan moved or was doubling.What is H'Z?

Ohio Joe
01-12-18, 16:13
What is H'Z?The H'Z Body Shop is in Rancho Bernardo on Rancho Bernardo Rd. In the Mercado Shopping Center. Anna used to provide a nice massage and HE there. I'm not sure if Anna has returned or not to this parlor in 2018.

HalfOfADeck
01-12-18, 17:14
What is H'Z?It is an MP in RB. I believe we have a few posts for it in this forum.

FlyingVfr
01-12-18, 17:47
What is H'Z?H'Z is an AMP in Rancho Bernardo. I have always had good luck there.

StiffNipples
01-12-18, 19:30
Finally able to make a 30 min appointment with Eva, and I'm glad I did.

I was shown to the room by a woman wearing a short black leather skirt and stockings, not sure of her name, older, but she wasn't bad looking. While undressing, in walks Eva, who introduced herself by shaking my cock, not my hand. Good sign. I'll admit, she wasn't what I envisioned from all the reviews, but I was happy with her looks. Hopped on the table, small talk, she was at the head of the table with my head against her sweet spot. I immediately started rubbing her legs and ass, to which she giggled. She moved to the side of the table, placed my hand up her skirt (easy access, loose thong) and started massaging my side, while I did the same to her smooth pussy. As she is getting more and more wet, I flip over and she pounced. She locked the door, took her top down, and exposed her beautiful nipples for my tongues pleasure. This is about 5 minutes in, mind you. She leaned across me with those nice titties pressed on my chest and kissed my neck, ears and face. She also sucked on my nips for a bit, which was nice. She paused for some lube and started stroking junior while we continued enjoying each other. The way she looked at me while we stroked each other was quite erotic, she was into it. I'll be honest, with everything going on, I didn't last very long at all. Sensory overload! She cleaned me up and I flipped to my stomach for a really good back massage. She worked out a couple knots I had too, double bonus! Eva's attitude and hunger to please is where she shines. 30/60 and I was out the door. Be back real soon!

ArrogantBstrd
01-12-18, 21:13
So I'm getting a 1 k bonus on Friday & I need info we're to go and get FS from a young spinner. To me if she has fake tits the better even natural tits work what matters is a banging body please any info will be much appreciated.

Sequoia from Heavenly Hands offers BBFS for $200 on top of the house fee ($80/hhr, $140/hr). Offers BBBJ / CIM as well. Her extras are pricey, but her pussy was so wet, I felt like I had to give her the appropriate service. I'd see her again if I felt careless with my allowance.

Look her up on BP. "Seductive Sequoia. ".

Oh, and (of course), she doesn't offer those extras. Don't tell the other girls. LOL.

Brad Brad
01-13-18, 01:15
Young Hee from Health Spa is back! She's at Aria Spa on Convoy. You're welcome.Is this young young or Koko?

GoodCoz
01-13-18, 01:58
Visiting soon for a vacation and found this place is close to my resort. Wanted to check it out, any info on this place would be appreciated.

TJ Dog
01-13-18, 02:16
As in more than one, Trust me I'm cheap but I know people that would blow it all in one place.Agree. But for 1 K I'd be thinking more like 5 places.

HoneyBoy
01-13-18, 08:51
Sequoia from Heavenly Hands offers BBFS for $200 on top of the house fee ($80/hhr, $140/hr). Offers BBBJ / CIM as well. Her extras are pricey, but her pussy was so wet, I felt like I had to give her the appropriate service. I'd see her again if I felt careless with my allowance.

Look her up on BP. "Seductive Sequoia. ".

Oh, and (of course), she doesn't offer those extras. Don't tell the other girls. LOL.Nice yo know. How much did she offer the BBBJ for?

N00b77
01-13-18, 14:38
I second Pine Spa with Victoria Spa and Green Spa on ECB being the alternates. I always got FS from young spinners at these places.Unfortunately VS on Miramar is no longer there. Unless they're renovating?.

ArrogantBstrd
01-13-18, 15:35
Nice yo know. How much did she offer the BBBJ for?"I'll give you head for $100. I give GREAT head!

I forgot how much she quoted for CIM, but it was an additonal charge.

Menu was:

$60 for full nude.

$100 for BBBJ.

$200 for BBFS.

$? For DFK.

$? For CIM.

All on top of house fee. I did BBFS. Good pussy! Very wet. I'd drop some tax return money on her. LOL.

I had to see her a couple of times before she offered extras. Her massage sucks. Be warned, I heard she has thrown people out for overstepping their agreements.

Good luck!

FlyingVfr
01-13-18, 20:36
Finally able to make a 30 min appointment with Eva, and I'm glad I did.

I was shown to the room by a woman wearing a short black leather skirt and stockings, not sure of her name, older, but she wasn't bad looking. While undressing, in walks Eva, who introduced herself by shaking my cock, not my hand. Good sign. I'll admit, she wasn't what I envisioned from all the reviews, but I was happy with her looks. Hopped on the table, small talk, she was at the head of the table with my head against her sweet spot. I immediately started rubbing her legs and ass, to which she giggled. She moved to the side of the table, placed my hand up her skirt (easy access, loose thong) and started massaging my side, while I did the same to her smooth pussy. As she is getting more and more wet, I flip over and she pounced. She locked the door, took her top down, and exposed her beautiful nipples for my tongues pleasure. This is about 5 minutes in, mind you. She leaned across me with those nice titties pressed on my chest and kissed my neck, ears and face. She also sucked on my nips for a bit, which was nice. She paused for some lube and started stroking junior while we continued enjoying each other. The way she looked at me while we stroked each other was quite erotic, she was into it. I'll be honest, with everything going on, I didn't last very long at all. Sensory overload! She cleaned me up and I flipped to my stomach for a really good back massage. She worked out a couple knots I had too, double bonus! Eva's attitude and hunger to please is where she shines. 30/60 and I was out the door. Be back real soon!Saw Eve earlier today, weirdest thing happened. After seeing her probably 20 times over several years and the last time maybe 3 weeks ago, today she was cold and acted very distant. Tried to pull her panties down 10-15 minutes into the session after my usual amount of gentle leg and butt grabbing but she pulled away. After several attempts I asked her if she didn't remember me and she said no. I reminded her above previous conversations about my bad shoulder, being retired, etc. and that she had been laying on me 3 weeks earlier 98% naked and she insisted she never does that. I was pretty dumbfounded. Finally got a reluctant HE when we just had a few minutes left with no OTC touching but it was a weird time today with her. It was definitely Eva but she was not her usual self. Weird.

Westzern
01-13-18, 22:44
Saw Eve earlier today, weirdest thing happened. After seeing her probably 20 times over several years and the last time maybe 3 weeks ago, today she was cold and acted very distant. Tried to pull her panties down 10-15 minutes into the session after my usual amount of gentle leg and butt grabbing but she pulled away. After several attempts I asked her if she didn't remember me and she said no. I reminded her above previous conversations about my bad shoulder, being retired, etc. and that she had been laying on me 3 weeks earlier 98% naked and she insisted she never does that. I was pretty dumbfounded. Finally got a reluctant HE when we just had a few minutes left with no OTC touching but it was a weird time today with her. It was definitely Eva but she was not her usual self. Weird.Heat is on. Don't be surprised if she has to split back to LA for awhile. This is the down side to everyone being so descriptive. Just my best guess? Hope I am wrong.

Member #5683
01-13-18, 23:04
Young Hee from Health Spa is back! She's at Aria Spa on Convoy. You're welcome.Is she going by same name or different? I've been missing her for months.

SDGuy619
01-14-18, 12:17
Heat is on. Don't be surprised if she has to split back to LA for awhile. This is the down side to everyone being so descriptive. Just my best guess? Hope I am wrong.Maybe. But a few months back, a couple of us reported the same. I'd had multiple sessions with her before too, then one afternoon, she provided horrible service. Hard to say.

BlueSkyBlue
01-14-18, 13:02
Saw Eve earlier today, weirdest thing happened. After seeing her probably 20 times over several years and the last time maybe 3 weeks ago, today she was cold and acted very distant. Tried to pull her panties down 10-15 minutes into the session after my usual amount of gentle leg and butt grabbing but she pulled away. After several attempts I asked her if she didn't remember me and she said no. I reminded her above previous conversations about my bad shoulder, being retired, etc. and that she had been laying on me 3 weeks earlier 98% naked and she insisted she never does that. I was pretty dumbfounded. Finally got a reluctant HE when we just had a few minutes left with no OTC touching but it was a weird time today with her. It was definitely Eva but she was not her usual self. Weird.Has anyone else noticed a change in Eva's attitude or service?
Or was this just a bad day for her ....

Westzern
01-14-18, 14:39
Maybe. But a few months back, a couple of us reported the same. I'd had multiple sessions with her before too, then one afternoon, she provided horrible service. Hard to say.I prefer your scenario, but from reading different forums up North I see LE is active. Google Amazon Exec arrested. Additionally a couple years ago Eva split to LA for about six months. No explanation was given as to why so once again I hope I am wrong because she is awesome when she is on her game.

MyDream
01-14-18, 15:41
Has anyone else noticed a change in Eva's attitude or service?
Or was this just a bad day for her ....She's a woman, that's what they do. Jeez none of you guys have been married huh? LOL.

BlueSkyBlue
01-14-18, 17:24
She's a woman, that's what they do. Jeez none of you guys have been married huh? LOL.Only been married two times for a total of 26 years.

So I still have a lot to learn.

BlueSkyBlue
01-14-18, 17:46
Saw the ad and I couldn't resist, paid this one a visit.

Well worth it if you're into ass play and prostate massage.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-full-body-sweet-cute-sexy-comfortable-place/34998952

Her name is Alison, shes short, under 30 something Chinese girl who is very fit, cute very good English. The photos in the ad are real

She setting up an office in Vista, text the number on the ad and she'll send you a map to her address.

The room itself is very clean comfortable and nice, The massage itself was mixed for me, she did a good walk on the back but most of the massage was a dry rub of my back and inside thigh with a lot of slowly grabbing my balls rubbing the outside of my ass.

It was a little bit awkwardness between us but she seems like a very sweet genuine girl, finally she got the Hot oil (everything's there in the room) and she gave me an oil on my back for a couple of minutes before she resumed playing with my ass. She seats her self at the far end of the table so she is out of reach. It's limited over the clothes and nothing under the clothes for me on this visit and I doubt if ever.

Like I said she's really sweet girl but we just didn't have that good of a connection, possibly because we were talking a lot at the beginning and on the flip it took her a couple of minutes to get me to stand up. We already discussed prostate so she got the glove and slowly started working it in, I don't usually let girls go deep in my ass and I've never had a particularly esstatic experience like some guys claim to have so I was looking forward to more sensation than it actually turned out to be for me.

I don't think she ever get my prostate but looking at her between my legs fingering my ass and stroking my cock was enough to make me lose my load, Second hot towel clean up and then out the door.

Overall have to say the massage was so so, if we'd have a better connection the sensual would've been very good and she definitely tries hard to bring you to a finish. I got exactly 1 hour from the minute I walked in the door (took a piss) to when I walked out so a little bit on the short side as it wasn't one hour massage.

Price was 120 an hour and I did not give her an extra tip and was not asked for one.

Overall Cute young girl willing to play with your cock probably would not repeat , for me the price is a bit high and I can get a better massage and happy ending at other places for less money

HoneyBoy
01-14-18, 23:46
"I'll give you head for $100. I give GREAT head!

I forgot how much she quoted for CIM, but it was an additonal charge.

Menu was:

$60 for full nude.

$100 for BBBJ.

$200 for BBFS.

$? For DFK.

$? For CIM.

All on top of house fee. I did BBFS. Good pussy! Very wet. I'd drop some tax return money on her. LOL.

I had to see her a couple of times before she offered extras. Her massage sucks. Be warned, I heard she has thrown people out for overstepping their agreements.

Good luck!Thanks for the info. Is she latina?

TJ Dog
01-15-18, 02:37
Tried it today, based on reviews on here. Had Li Li, 60'ish (I like them young) C girl (lady? Slender but no tits to speak of. Came from doing some physical labor so opted for the table shower. Good start. She spent about 5 minutes on Mr. Happy.

Massage started out kind of lame. Kept getting better as she got to the ass region. Offered full access and even lubed up to facilitate things. Gave a pretty decent HJ.

Finished up (the hour) with a long foot massage that really hit the spot.

40 in and tipped 40. After I left I felt a little guilty, since I usually tip 40 for less than I got. Oh well. I'll make it up next time.

FromNowOn
01-16-18, 20:54
After seeing the worst provider in history last week at Bluegreen (can't remember her name) I went to see if Tina had returned today. When I opened the door I saw a mamasan and a woman standing there to greet me. Figured I'd try my luck and paid $50 for the hour. Her name was Emma and she was very nice and welcoming. She asked almost immediately "Did Tina massage you before" and I said yes that she had. She laughed and said everybody loves Tina. The massage began and she was complimentary about my looks saying I was handsome and that she loved me (ha ha). I'm a decent looking guy but she seemed to almost overdo it with the positivity. I was hoping for the Tina treatment of rimming and BBBJCIM but no luck on rimming. Emma actually gave a great massage though with lots of teasing. On the flip she put oil on me right away and I asked her "no mouth. " She grabbed a washcloth and wiped some of the oil off and began a BBBJ that seemed very rushed, even though she was still making great eye contact and saying nice things to me. She allowed me to rub her pussy which was very wet and asked me not to go inside of her, which I respected. When I was about to cum she pulled her face away and I said to keep going but she responded "I don't like cum in my mouth" strike 2 LOL. She laid on top of me afterward and kept telling how good looking I was. I ended up giving her $70 tip which she didn't even look at and said for me to come back to see her. Really nice lady but probably wouldn't repeat. Also Tina supposed to be back in a couple weeks.

TwoBlueBalls
01-17-18, 01:34
Around 11 AM today in front of 4550 KVR. 108 door closed, but is usually open with ladies in lingerie waving in potential customers. SDPD Ford Explorer parked in front with 2-officers just watching the entrance. I kept on driving.

LatinLove187
01-17-18, 02:40
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/d/relaxation-therapy/6462536308.html

Has anyone seen this girl.

Looks legit.

I'm TOFTT.

But if anyone has info let me know.

I'm always down for a massage.

TwoBlueBalls
01-17-18, 02:44
New gal at Dagget. Search BP and they will have new pics posted. Hard to tell if it's the same gal as the pics, but if it is, probably 10+ years ago. "Monica" is cute in a MILF way, petite and all natural with a slight ponce. My guess is a youthful late 30's / early 40's. Barely speaks English, but knows the monger universal sign language and how to say "fucky fucky. " Claims to give a GREAT massage, which I'm not sure I'd agree with, but she did give a better than avg deep tissue massage. She tries to play chiropractor which would have been awesome if she knew how, but did manage to did give me a few welcome cracks and stretches. Does a unique massage around the nuts and pecker which I've never experienced before, but I think I like it. Then again, I like just about any attention to my jewels. Standard pricing across the board, but I gave her a little extra for her enthusiastic efforts. She aims to please so please take care of Monica. One tip about Dagget, (Or any spa) make sure whoever you get is not the only one working or you may get multiple interruptions.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-arrive-hr40-hhr30-asian-staff-_-gorgeous-and-comfortable/20311653

Sofaking08
01-17-18, 04:56
Is she going by same name or different? I've been missing her for months.Don't believe so. Same name.

Bwetfan
01-17-18, 09:03
Is this young young or Koko?Young Hee (I though I heard Young Mee, but close enough) is the same as Young Young. She was fun.

SDrider
01-17-18, 12:42
Young Hee (I though I heard Young Mee, but close enough) is the same as Young Young. She was fun.I called this last weekend asking for Young Hee and they said no one by that name there.

IsBarkley
01-17-18, 15:45
Cajon Massage.

El Cajon.

"Jenny".

Pretty good damm time. Left happy.

Sick of the long drives so hit the spot in El Cajon. Back was sore so figured it was a win / win no matter how it turned out. Turned out much better than expected. Jenny gave me a damm good massage with lots of pressure climbed on top of me several times and used her knees, elbows, forearms for pressure. Was a legitimate good deep tissue massage. Lots of attention to my sore spots, and lots of fun. Really got the glutes with extra contact to the boys and some rim contact. After about 20 minutes of rub cleans me up with hot towels. And I'm thinking well got a good massage I'll tip 20 $ and be out the door. Nope starts with the feather touches gets the boys and in my crack for a cpl minutes and asks me to flip. On the flip more feather touching light rub on my chest then holds little man. "Is ok". Yes. Good finish one hand on little man, one on the boys no hurry just a good tug.

Fun details..Is she (the picture below) the Jenny you had? 'Because I went there in Cajon Massage and I got different Jenny. I am wondering if you got the same Jenny that I had before in other AMP. Or if anyone knows where she works now? Kindly send me a message if you do. Thank you!

MartinL
01-17-18, 19:35
So I'm getting a 1 k bonus on Friday & I need info we're to go and get FS from a young spinner. To me if she has fake tits the better even natural tits work what matters is a banging body please any info will be much appreciated.Michelle Spa is the place to get some very sexy spinners. Does anyone know what happened to the original Michelle? She had the best tits.

Matao
01-17-18, 21:17
Hi all,

Hoping to get some intel on providers that are good at sensual ass-play while facing down. I am a fan of it! Will appreciate any info!Sophia at the Bernardo Massage Center likes to diddle around my butthole when I see her. She's offered to finger fuck my ass for $20 more but I declined. Not really my thing, but if it's your thing, she might be your girl. Good luck!

HalfOfADeck
01-17-18, 21:24
Went to usmassage and saw Ada. She's maybe early 40's. 40/ hr and 120 cfs. The massage was okay then the fun. The cfs was okay but I will probably not repeat because no connection. I saw Jenny there previously and didn't have a wrapper so no joy with cfs.

HoneyBoy
01-18-18, 00:06

Looks legit.

I'm TOFTT.

I'm always down for a massage.I have also been curious about this girl.

TwoBlueBalls
01-18-18, 05:27
I didn't quite catch the name, but it sounds like Queen. Claims to be mixed Chinese and Korean, but I peg her to be more on the K-side. Limited English, but responds to basic Korean more so than Mandarin. Cute face, long curled blonde highlights, all natural, not a spinner, but not fat by any means. This sweetheart has such a pleasant demeanor that I found very attractive. The other gals know me at this place so I'm sure they mentioned that I tip well for good service so no negotiating required. Got 90-minutes for $1 HF and I heard that these gals are generally happy with $1. 5 FS, though I usually give a little more and they truly put in an effort to make me happy. (Note: Each of the gals here have different options or limited menu especially if they do not know you.) I usually prefer a hard massage, but I found this MT so charming I just relaxed and let her do her thing. When I'm enjoying the massage I'm not feeling, grabbing or giving any signs of wanting any extras, but I'm sure the other gals told her what I like as she accommodated all my needs and then some, w / o saying anything. For those who care, she has a fairly large horizontal tattoo on her stomach and another on her back shoulder. She continually gave me the sweetest compliments and I usually respond to their flattery with "I'm sure you say that to all the boys" but she sure knows how to sell it. Only thing she discouraged was kissing or touching her face. "My makeup" she would say in a soft respectful manner. I took that as dick slapping her face was also discouraged. Snap! Outside of that she was very accommodating and did not rush me as I took my time and enjoyed her. I felt like she was trying to be my ATF and I would certainly entertain a second helping but they have another new gal tempting me. To be continued.

TwoBlueBalls
01-18-18, 05:59
V has another new talent by the name of Amy. IMHO an absolute cutie pie. She looks like a sexy school girl especially when she took care of me wearing a little school girl outfit. Short, petite and super sweet. Paid for 90-minutes of bliss. It felt like she was making love to my body with her hands. Not as hard a massage as I prefer, but very relaxing and enjoyable. Loved the way she climbed on top of me to apply more pressure on my back and legs while rubbing her crotch on me. Not sure if she was doing this on purpose or that was simply the best position for her to do her thing, but I like it! Again, the gals at this place know me, so no negotiating needed. She allowed me to undress her and she is just the cutest little all natural unblemished nymphet. Her hair smelled fresh. Her small firm breast and perfect nips begging to be kissed, sucked and fondled. Beautiful trimmed Bush and the sweetest cleanest most perfect looking pussy. I enjoyed this China doll as long as I could so I would stop or slow down to regain my composer and she would ask did I cum, but thankfully not just yet. She asked this a few times, but never rushing me. Her facial expressions and moaning would make any dude feel like a stud, but you know the bro saying. "Why do women fake orgasms? Who cares. " This one is a gem so please treat her right. You're welcome.

BlueSkyBlue
01-18-18, 10:35
When this place first opened, I gave it a try and it was very legit. Last night I had a sore shoulder and couldn't sleep so I decided to give it another try at 8 pm. I've read mixed reviews on another website about this place and wasn't sure if anything extra could be had here. I think I may have caught a cold but that's about all that I got other than a good therapeutic massage.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/760-855-5380-grand-opening-new-asian-girls/33390877

Don't be fooled by the ads they run. Some very sexy postings without their business name on Backpage in the women seeking men section as well as the therapeutic massage section. I really think this is one of the worst cases of leading you on with misleading ads I've seen in quite a while, to me the ads try to hard to promise more than they will deliver. When I walked in I more or less expecting it to be therapeutic.

Paid the $40 house for the to a young girl sitting at the front desk and with showed me to the room. She asked me did I want the lights on or off. I told her off, there was a blue night light lighting it up so not the typical dim the lights on the flip that is so common at most massage places, it looks you get one light setting right from the start so I'd recommend that if you go there choose the lowlight option.

I waited a few minutes face down on the table without a cover. The provider walked in and immediately she had me crawl under the sheet and had that very shy look away manner they did not give me a reassuring feeling there was any sort of extras was going to be had. Almost no words were spoken the entire time but she was sniffing and coughing occasionally, displaying symptoms of a cold.

Almost at the end of the massage she told me her name was Wendy. First impressions I got of her was a young, 20 something, very fit, Chinese girl but I didn't really get a good look at her face as she was very strict and direct about having me facedown.

She proceeded to give me a very thorough and systematic hands and elbows medium pressure rubdown for at least 30 minutes with the sheet covering me. I really started to worry that there would not even any oil all, just a massage through the sheet. Now admittedly it was very thorough but mechanical good massage and I patiently kept waiting for her to move on to the oil and have a little more skin on skin contact. But even when she finally pulled the cover back and started the cold oil massage on my back, she put a blanket on me and covered up the legs. By the time she got to the lower legs it did surprise me that she pulled it all the way up over my ass, leaving me exposed for the last couple of minutes while she massage my legs.

Literally at the last minute, she was running hands in an almost sensual teasing way across the top of my ass then she said finish and walked out.

Overall a good therapeutic rub from a quite younger girl who almost made no skin contact and not even a hint of OTC roaming.

$40 to the house and $10 tip.

SDrider
01-18-18, 11:58
Is she (the picture below) the Jenny you had? 'Because I went there in Cajon Massage and I got different Jenny. I am wondering if you got the same Jenny that I had before in other AMP. Or if anyone knows where she works now? Kindly send me a message if you do. Thank you!I went there yesterday and asked for Jenny. Was told she is on vacation for a month. Got Lucy instead. Kinda looked like the pic you posted. Average looks, average body, but an excellent massage. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and excellent touching on the flip. She uses just the right amount of pressure / touch to make it very sensual.

GreekLuver
01-18-18, 13:23
Thanks to some members, I finally met up with Aleczis a few weeks back. Special massage table was offered but I opted for the regular table. She is definitely worth a visit if you have never met her before.

WalkerJedi
01-18-18, 14:32
Any good spots in or around La Mesa?

WalkerJedi
01-18-18, 15:06
Is Cajon massage the one on Main St by 2nd in EC?

Is she (the picture below) the Jenny you had? 'Because I went there in Cajon Massage and I got different Jenny. I am wondering if you got the same Jenny that I had before in other AMP. Or if anyone knows where she works now? Kindly send me a message if you do. Thank you!

IsBarkley
01-18-18, 16:26
I went there yesterday and asked for Jenny. Was told she is on vacation for a month. Got Lucy instead. Kinda looked like the pic you posted. Average looks, average body, but an excellent massage. Lots of teasing while on my stomach and excellent touching on the flip. She uses just the right amount of pressure / touch to make it very sensual.Thanks for letting me know!

EricTheActor
01-18-18, 17:57
Has anyone been here yet? I just noticed it the other day when I was driving to that CVs. I'll probably TOFTT and report back. This place is in the south bay area in Palm Ave.

BTW. I stopped last week at the massage place on 3rd Ave in Chula Vista and was skunked (first time ever since they started advertising in BP). Massage was okay. Probably will not go back now.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/619-863-0868-only-cash-young-asian-girls/34739997

BlueSkyBlue
01-18-18, 20:32

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-full-body-sweet-cute-sexy-comfortable-place/34998952

Her name is Alison, shes short, under 30 something Chinese girl who is very fit, cute very good English. The photos in the ad are real

She setting up an office in Vista, text the number on the ad and she'll send you a map to her address.

The room itself is very clean comfortable and nice, The massage itself was mixed for me, she did a good walk on the back but most of the massage was a dry rub of my back and inside thigh with a lot of slowly grabbing my balls rubbing the outside of my ass.

It was a little bit awkwardness between us but she seems like a very sweet genuine girl, finally she got the Hot oil (everything's there in the room) and she gave me an oil on my back for a couple of minutes before she resumed playing with my ass. She seats her self at the far end of the table so she is out of reach. It's limited over the clothes and nothing under the clothes for me on this visit and I doubt if ever.

Like I said she's really sweet girl but we just didn't have that good of a connection, possibly because we were talking a lot at the beginning and on the flip it took her a couple of minutes to get me to stand up. We already discussed prostate so she got the glove and slowly started working it in, I don't usually let girls go deep in my ass and I've never had a particularly esstatic experience like some guys claim to have so I was looking forward to more sensation than it actually turned out to be for me.

I don't think she ever get my prostate but looking at her between my legs fingering my ass and stroking my cock was enough to make me lose my load, Second hot towel clean up and then out the door.

Overall have to say the massage was so so, if we'd have a better connection the sensual would've been very good and she definitely tries hard to bring you to a finish. I got exactly 1 hour from the minute I walked in the door (took a piss) to when I walked out so a little bit on the short side as it wasn't one hour massage.

Price was 120 an hour and I did not give her an extra tip and was not asked for one.

Overall Cute young girl willing to play with your cock probably would not repeat , for me the price is a bit high and I can get a better massage and happy ending at other places for less moneyIf anybody is interested I was just texted an updated phone number so if you want to try to get a hold of her try this number.

(858) 381-2464

IsBarkley
01-18-18, 20:36
Is Cajon massage the one on Main St by 2nd in EC?Yes, that's the one.

RegularJoe21
01-18-18, 22:07
Hi fellas, senior member from Vegas will be in town this Saturday.

Thought I would get a massage and maybe some extras.

Any advice on a parlor with any Vietnamese or Filipina girls? Vegas is 99% Chinese, so looking for some other flavors. Even Korean might be fun.

Thin spinners are my favorite, anywhere from 20-50.

FS would be great but a nice HJ is fine if that is all that is offered.

Appreciate any tips on where to go. And will be happy to share recommendations back to you whenever you visit Las Vegas. Thanks!

PM's appreciated.

I'm thinking I will be in the Convoy Street area, and maybe La Mesa.

Thanks.

EricTheActor
01-18-18, 22:29
Hi fellas, senior member from Vegas will be in town this Saturday.

Thought I would get a massage and maybe some extras.

Any advice on a parlor with any Vietnamese or Filipina girls? Vegas is 99% Chinese, so looking for some other flavors. Even Korean might be fun.

Thin spinners are my favorite, anywhere from 20-50.

FS would be great but a nice HJ is fine if that is all that is offered.

Appreciate any tips on where to go. And will be happy to share recommendations back to you whenever you visit Las Vegas. Thanks!

PM's appreciated.

I'm thinking I will be in the Convoy Street area, and maybe La Mesa.

Thanks.Try Maple Spa. It's La Mesa adjacent. You will typically get hot Koreans there. It's a FS spot.

HoneyBoy
01-19-18, 01:43
Has anyone been here yet? I just noticed it the other day when I was driving to that CVs. I'll probably TOFTT and report back. This place is in the south bay area in Palm Ave.

BTW. I stopped last week at the massage place on 3rd Ave in Chula Vista and was skunked (first time ever since they started advertising in BP). Massage was okay. Probably will not go back now.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/619-863-0868-only-cash-young-asian-girls/34739997I went to the one on third ave tonight .$40 hr with table shower. OK looking petite Chinese girl who didn't speak much English. Average massage ball play. HJ finish, limited touching. $40 tip. May repeat and try another girl.

HoneyBoy
01-19-18, 01:45
Thanks to some members, I finally met up with Aleczis a few weeks back. Special massage table was offered but I opted for the regular table. She is definitely worth a visit if you have never met her before.Got her number? I seen her once but lost her contact info.

RussiansAllDay
01-19-18, 14:24
V has another new talent by the name of Amy. IMHO an absolute cutie pie. She looks like a sexy school girl especially when she took care of me wearing a little school girl outfit. Short, petite and super sweet. Paid for 90-minutes of bliss. It felt like she was making love to my body with her hands. Not as hard a massage as I prefer, but very relaxing and enjoyable. Loved the way she climbed on top of me to apply more pressure on my back and legs while rubbing her crotch on me. Not sure if she was doing this on purpose or that was simply the best position for her to do her thing, but I like it! Again, the gals at this place know me, so no negotiating needed. She allowed me to undress her and she is just the cutest little all natural unblemished nymphet. Her hair smelled fresh. Her small firm breast and perfect nips begging to be kissed, sucked and fondled. Beautiful trimmed Bush and the sweetest cleanest most perfect looking pussy. I enjoyed this China doll as long as I could so I would stop or slow down to regain my composer and she would ask did I cum, but thankfully not just yet. She asked this a few times, but never rushing me. Her facial expressions and moaning would make any dude feel like a stud, but you know the bro saying. "Why do women fake orgasms? Who cares. " This one is a gem so please treat her right. You're welcome.Didn't you just post that LEO was parked right out in front a few days ago?

Does that happen often? LEO just rolls up and stares down all the mongers coming in and out of AMPs?

ApplePi
01-19-18, 17:29
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/korea-girls-sensual-touch-massage-call-6193097474/25439119

Anyone tried this spot? They seem new. Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers! V.

MrOip
01-19-18, 20:23
I am not a local, but do get to visit the area once in a while. Have been to Jasmine and Joy a couple of times and always enjoyed attractive masseuses and HE dreams. Has anyone enjoyed more?

TwoBlueBalls
01-20-18, 10:49
Didn't you just post that LEO was parked right out in front a few days ago?

Does that happen often? LEO just rolls up and stares down all the mongers coming in and out of AMPs?I always look around these places for LEO before stepping in. Generally I haven't seen this from LEO but I've been doing this long enough where I take caution. Check my earlier posts where I was in an AMP when San Diego vice burst in and busted a few gals. I was lucky, one of the few times I was getting a legitimate foot massage.

SDrider
01-20-18, 11:45
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/korea-girls-sensual-touch-massage-call-6193097474/25439119

Anyone tried this spot? They seem new. Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers! V.I tried it a week or so ago. Pretty, young masseuse with good attitude. Nice massage with HE. No negotiations. 50+40. However, avoided allowing touching until 'the deed' and then only the leg.

Eddie619
01-20-18, 11:59
I am not a local, but do get to visit the area once in a while. Have been to Jasmine and Joy a couple of times and always enjoyed attractive masseuses and HE dreams. Has anyone enjoyed more?Joy was busted last month. I heard that LE had an undercover operation in DEC and got them. The placed is closed now and the girls are at Jasmine since they have the same owner.

BlueSkyBlue
01-20-18, 13:22

Anyone tried this spot? They seem new. Any feedback would be appreciated, cheers! V.I tried to pay them a visit but they had several mongers going in, busy place when I tried. It's a two-story office building with a lot of anonymous doors and different businesses. Reminds me of the original Flanders location which was downstairs in an office building.

$60 an hour Korean. Very good English on the phone. I only talk to her on the phone but there's parking in the back of the building and the "spa" is the upstairs office at the front toward the street. It definitely looks promising but Im pretty sure the photos are not real with them but who knows. It also looks like there’s another one there according to the building directory office 210 My favorite SPA ever

The building directory's sign says 204 KPOP Asian Beauty, but on the door it just says 204 Asian beauty.

TwoBlueBalls
01-20-18, 15:46
I always look around these places for LEO before stepping in. Generally I haven't seen this from LEO but I've been doing this long enough where I take caution. Check my earlier posts where I was in an AMP when San Diego vice burst in and busted a few gals. I was lucky, one of the few times I was getting a legitimate foot massage.Love your posts and have enjoyed your recommendations when I'm in SD. I'm a little concerned about reports of LEO and the members pointing this out having only one posts. Are they LEO trying to discourage our hobby?! I've experienced similar in the Chicago area. Please feel free to PM me if you're ever in Chicago.

As you say, be safe and take care of the good gals!

TwoBlueBalls
01-21-18, 02:02
I'm pretty sure my experience I had today was not typical but the description given, affectionate & easy type definitely motivated me to head over there today.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off-first-time-asian-pearl-spa-pettite-providers/34977052

The shop is actually off to the side in a tired looking plaza with a supermarket, a liquor store and a couple restaurants. It's not clearly visible from the main parking lot, you have to look off to the side on the left facing the plaza. It's clearly marked as a typical massage parlor with the posters and neon signs when you finally find it.

I walked in and I could see a woman running around back-and-forth and could hear the sounds of cooking. After standing there for a couple of minutes, I called and a woman that answered on the phone spoke very good English. She could also see me on the security cameras but I don't think she was in the same building, just the one provider was there. Later I was told that there are two that work there all the time at this location but they were slow today so the other one was out.

The provider told me her name was yang yang, A petite, very short (five ft at best) over 40 Chinese provider with shorter hair, not particularly attractive looking. She has a kind of weird nervous energy, she was always running around and moving and talking a lot.

She took my money ($40 per hour) had me sit down in the room and told me to wait five minutes. It turns out she was cooking some food and she would come in and check on me every few minutes but it basically took 20 minutes before the customer friend came by and got his damn dumplings. She came in a couple of times and rubbed on me for a minute and then would leave again but finally she came in a tried to give me a massage.

I told her that my back was sore so she did spend some time rubbing my lower back and then she reach down and grab me and had me turn over and asked me did I want to HJ and I said no I wanted her to suck on me and she at first no you're too big for my mouth, then said $100. I just said no, told her other girls are $60 to $80 and didn't say another word so after couple of minutes or her lightly stroking me she said OK for you $80. I still wasn't particularly thrilled because I really wasn't getting a massage, It was upsell with no apparent massage skills being displayed..Dude, sorry to hear you did not get the same treatment my buddy got. We share this info for the obvious reasons we are on this site, so again my apologies it didn't work out as I described. A few thoughts while reading your review: 1. I avoid getting a massage when there is only one person there to avoid distractions. 2. The running in and out of the room to take care of someone else on your dime is bogus! 3. I usually try to point out the time massage will be done so we are all in agreement. She shorted you 20-minutes and you still took care of her? You're a better man than I, sir. At least she swallowed. I'll have to tell my buddy that as he claims enjoying DFK. Yuck! I'll try to make it up to you with a report I can confirm. Be safe my friend and happy hunting.

MyDream
01-21-18, 10:03
Got her number? I seen her once but lost her contact info.Was it hard to find parking at her place in Old Town?

Sofaking08
01-21-18, 12:28
I called this last weekend asking for Young Hee and they said no one by that name there.Maybe mamasan misheard you or you called the wrong place? She's at Aria Spa and using the name Young Hee. I saw her yesterday and she's as fun and sweet as ever.

BlueSkyBlue
01-21-18, 19:32
Just curious, Browsing Backpage and this ad caught my eye.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-private-and-top-class-hot-body-to-boay-1-bodywork-8am-11pm/35130242

I looked at the address it's sunny massage on convoy while the phone number given in the ad is the magic healing phone number which was at 5380 CMB (I believe is now closed) I haven't been to Sunny massage in a long time but I thought it was just a plain regular rub and tug.

So if I read it a literary, it says hot body to boay (what?)

Not so sure I'm ready to try that yet but.

I am looking for a body to body, preferably in AMP and not an independent.

Anybody have any suggestions. Looking for a sensual body to body or nuru massage in San Diego

BlueSkyBlue
01-21-18, 23:14
I've been wanting a more sensual experience lately and I had run out ideas so I turned back to old favorite that I visit often but not knowing that the new girl Amanda would be able to provide me what I was looking for tonight

I had walked in the door and asked for May and the owner Jason said she was busy and to try the new girl, she's really good. Jason's English is horrible and I had to ask him three times what her name was. Right now working at this place is Apple, May and Amanda, so if you call and ask who's working it may not sound like the way you're used to hearing it pronounced.

So I get to the room and I had gotten as far as taking my shirt off when Amanda opens the door and walks in. Normally these girls are a little shy or at least discreet and allow you to undress and after a few seconds of me looking her over, I just continued pulling down my pants and she reached over and started to help me. I was a little amazed and just let her pull my pants off and then she pull my underwear down and started telling me how beautiful I was and she gave me a couple of quick kisses on my inner thighs.

Amanda is an over 40 chinease woman with long hair and a little taller than most of the providers. She was wearing tight stretch bluejeans and she has a pretty good figure. Overall I felt shes a ittle nicer looking than many of the older women that you find in these shops. She had me lay down on the table and pull the sheet over me and started using her arms and elbows to give me a firm massage. At this point I started running my hands up and down her legs and she immediately got a lot more light touch and playfully reaching down and massaging my butt and legs. When I stop touching her she got a little more serious and she crawled up on my back and used her knees and her elbows to really get down into my tight muscles. Then she done something I've never seen before, she turned around like a reverse (Asian) cowgirl and started to massage my butt and my legs in a very playful gentle way while sitting on me and grinding into my ass.

She really started running her fingers lightly up and down using her tips of her nails in a very delicate sensual matter, when she got off my back she Was spending a lot of time massaging my ass and my balls and running her fingers up and down my legs. This carried on for quite a while and I started to arch my hips up and she would reach deeper and deeper in my ass and balls touching ever so lightly and gently but she never really put her hand on my cock, it was all just a slow build up and tease.

I'm probably omitting a lot of the finer details but on the flip she proceeded to continue with the light touching and she was doing a lot of blowing and rubbing my balls and cock, it was a very sensual and definitely one of the better light touch finishes I've had in quite a while. She went and got a hot towel and very thoroughly cleaned my ass and balls and spend a lot of time playing with my cock. I started to get hard a second time and she gave me another few kisses on the inner legs and was gently blowing on me, it very pleasant and enjoyable.

Overall good experience and worth repeating.

$40 to the house and $50 tip.

Whoopster
01-22-18, 01:58
Wow, had an incredible MP experience tonight. I don't think this is standard service so I don't want to put it out there for general knowledge but I'll share with senior members.

It was my third visit to this provider and must've caught her in a horny mood. The massage was just ok but on the flip she starts on my lower legs and worked her way up to my crotch, working both inner thighs under the cover. Once she removed the towel she sat between my open legs and stretched her legs over mine facing me. Then she lays back and unbuttons her pants. I help her pull them off and we're there on the table with my cock knocking on the front door. She pushes forward letting me in.

This was my first BBFS, so I push deeper and she's moaning and seems to be really liking it. But then she pulls off, leans down and starts sucking me. So I'm thinking ok, that's it, I'll finish in her mouth, but after just a second or two she tells me to lay back. She mounts me cowgirl and starts really getting into it. She pins my arms over my head and is really working it hard. She's fucking me now. After a little while she stops and pushes down hard and stays there as she's cumming on my dick.

After she dismounts she tells me she'll suck me off. I stand up on the table and grab the overhead bar as she kneels in front of me. A few minutes of that and I'm ready to explode. I try not to be too obvious but as soon as she notices she pulls me out and finishes with her hand.

She cleans me up, gets dressed and leaves the room, never even mentioned a tip. I look at the clock and it's well past the hour so I get dressed and head out. I tipped her a hundred and got my bottle of water and left. What a night.

BlueSkyBlue
01-22-18, 02:57
Wow, had an incredible MP experience tonight.

It was my third visit to this provide. What a night.Your inbox is full.

Good for you

SDrider
01-22-18, 11:50
Maybe mamasan misheard you or you called the wrong place? She's at Aria Spa and using the name Young Hee. I saw her yesterday and she's as fun and sweet as ever.I know I called the right place. Maybe she did not understand me or maybe Young Hee was not working that day and wanted me to try someone else. I'll give it another shot.

EricTheActor
01-22-18, 18:17

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/619-863-0868-only-cash-young-asian-girls/34739997So I went there last Friday. A thick reasonably attractive older (40's?) Asian woman comes to the door and shows me to a room. Decent setup. I lay there naked waiting for the MT. "Ivy" comes in (the same who answered the door). She covers me up and all puts an electric blanket over my feet and legs. New one for me.

Massage is good. Insists on keeping me covered. Does a little hot stone therapy. New for me too. Felt good. Massage, I would say, was above average. After the flip, still covered. No teasing at all. After a little while she touches my area and says I massage this, 40 bucks. So direct (I liked that). She proceeds with one of the best HJs I've ever had. All these different techniques were awesome. She did not do that whole stare at the clock thing that drives me crazy. She almost looked into it (probably a great actress). Anyway. 40/40. Will go back.

FlyingVfr
01-22-18, 19:21
Wow, had an incredible MP experience tonight. I don't think this is standard service so I don't want to put it out there for general knowledge but I'll share with senior members.Interested too but your inbox is still full.

LatinLove187
01-22-18, 19:59

Looks legit.

I'm TOFTT.

I'm always down for a massage.Finally saw her. TOFTT.

This girl is atleast 10 years older.

The massage and her service is legit.

No happy ending.

And after the massage she won't clean you up. I left relaxed but oily.

BlueSkyBlue
01-22-18, 20:14
Finally saw her. TOFTT.
The massage and her service is legit.
No happy ending.

And after the massage she won't clean you up. I left relaxed but oily.I just read the ad and I have one question.

Did you get the free gift?

LatinLove187
01-22-18, 21:17
I just read the ad and I have one question.

Did you get the free gift?NO.

I totally forgot about the gift.

HalfOfADeck
01-22-18, 22:02
3rd time at f&b massage and drew Mae. She is a cute Chinese woman in her late 30's with long hair and thin figure. Nice massage with some otc roaming til the flip. I was thinking cfs but she was HE with pants & top down roaming. 40/40. Seems we had a moderate connection but not much on the sensual side during the massage.

MrOip
01-22-18, 22:51
Joy was busted last month. I heard that LE had an undercover operation in DEC and got them. The placed is closed now and the girls are at Jasmine since they have the same owner.Not was I was hoping to hear. I enjoyed my visits to Joy and was hoping for more Joy not less.

Any idea why LE was picking on them? There are so many other places they could harass.

Stl Danish
01-22-18, 23:17
Hi all,

Awhile back someone asked about Viet places, did we ever establish if there are any locally? I know there's some up in OC.

HoneyBoy
01-23-18, 01:10
3rd time at f&b massage and drew Mae. She is a cute Chinese woman in her late 30's with long hair and thin figure. Nice massage with some otc roaming til the flip. I was thinking cfs but she was HE with pants & top down roaming. 40/40. Seems we had a moderate connection but not much on the sensual side during the massage.Where in Spring Valley is this place located?

HoneyBoy
01-23-18, 01:19
Wow, had an incredible MP experience tonight. I don't think this is standard service so I don't want to put it out there for general knowledge but I'll share with senior members.

It was my third visit to this provider and must've caught her in a horny mood. The massage was just ok but on the flip she starts on my lower legs and worked her way up to my crotch, working both inner thighs under the cover. Once she removed the towel she sat between my open legs and stretched her legs over mine facing me. Then she lays back and unbuttons her pants. I help her pull them off and we're there on the table with my cock knocking on the front door. She pushes forward letting me in.

This was my first BBFS, so I push deeper and she's moaning and seems to be really liking it. But then she pulls off, leans down and starts sucking me. So I'm thinking ok, that's it, I'll finish in her mouth, but after just a second or two she tells me to lay back. She mounts me cowgirl and starts really getting into it. She pins my arms over my head and is really working it hard. She's fucking me now. After a little while she stops and pushes down hard and stays there as she's cumming on my dick.

After she dismounts she tells me she'll suck me off. I stand up on the table and grab the overhead bar as she kneels in front of me. A few minutes of that and I'm ready to explode. I try not to be too obvious but as soon as she notices she pulls me out and finishes with her hand.

She cleans me up, gets dressed and leaves the room, never even mentioned a tip. I look at the clock and it's well past the hour so I get dressed and head out. I tipped her a hundred and got my bottle of water and left. What a night.Great post but your mailbox is full.

Whoopster
01-23-18, 02:55
I just read the ad and I have one question.

Did you get the free gift?Sounds like the free gift is the oil. LOL.

Whoopster
01-23-18, 02:59
Interested too but your inbox is still full.There was only 8 old ones but should be good now.

GreekLuver
01-23-18, 11:10
Been to Daisy Spa a few times and got lucky 2 weeks ago with a latina. Her name is Jenny and she is colombian. She is from LA and works down on Wed and Thurs only. For those that have been there, this is not the tall latina which is a little chunky.

RussiansAllDay
01-23-18, 18:38
I decided to TOFTT and give the new Rainbow Day Spa a go. http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-5-off-body-rainbow-day-spa-call-619-344-1227/35274732.

It is a converted office space. I'm guessing at one time it was a dentist office. Lobby waiting area where the front desk girl has you fill out a form. She had that Daria thing going, completely dull. I asked up front if they have a table shower, and the girl pointed me to the back area with an employee only shower. The place seemed a bit run down, not very clean, but I wanted a shower anyway. I opted for a $45 hr massage. The MT was probably in her early 50's maybe? Her face didn't do it for me. At all. No teasing, other than feather touch. She spent maybe 35% of the time just on my ass and thighs. On the flip, nothing. Place was legit. She told me to invite my family and friends back since the place just opened a couple weeks ago. The massage was decent for the price, but I already have a favorite legit spa.

HoneyBoy
01-23-18, 19:20
There was only 8 old ones but should be good now.Its says its still full.

Dingleberry1
01-23-18, 22:41
Isn't there anything at all in the Gaslamp district? I cannot seem to find anything at all!

Whoopster
01-24-18, 03:24
I've been wanting a more sensual experience lately and I had run out ideas so I turned back to old favorite that I visit often but not knowing that the new girl Amanda would be able to provide me what I was looking for tonight

I had walked in the door and asked for May and the owner Jason said she was busy and to try the new girl, she's really good. Jason's English is horrible and I had to ask him three times what her name was. Right now working at this place is Apple, May and Amanda, so if you call and ask who's working it may not sound like the way you're used to hearing it pronounced.

So I get to the room and I had gotten as far as taking my shirt off when Amanda opens the door and walks in. Normally these girls are a little shy or at least discreet and allow you to undress and after a few seconds of me looking her over, I just continued pulling down my pants and she reached over and started to help me. I was a little amazed and just let her pull my pants off and then she pull my underwear down and started telling me how beautiful I was and she gave me a couple of quick kisses on my inner thighs.

Amanda is an over 40 chinease woman with long hair and a little taller than most of the providers. She was wearing tight stretch bluejeans and she has a pretty good figure. Overall I felt shes a ittle nicer looking than many of the older women that you find in these shops. She had me lay down on the table and pull the sheet over me and started using her arms and elbows to give me a firm massage. At this point I started running my hands up and down her legs and she immediately got a lot more light touch and playfully reaching down and massaging my butt and legs. When I stop touching her she got a little more serious and she crawled up on my back and used her knees and her elbows to really get down into my tight muscles. Then she done something I've never seen before, she turned around like a reverse (Asian) cowgirl and started to massage my butt and my legs in a very playful gentle way while sitting on me and grinding into my ass.

She really started running her fingers lightly up and down using her tips of her nails in a very delicate sensual matter, when she got off my back she Was spending a lot of time massaging my ass and my balls and running her fingers up and down my legs. This carried on for quite a while and I started to arch my hips up and she would reach deeper and deeper in my ass and balls touching ever so lightly and gently but she never really put her hand on my cock, it was all just a slow build up and tease.

I'm probably omitting a lot of the finer details but on the flip she proceeded to continue with the light touching and she was doing a lot of blowing and rubbing my balls and cock, it was a very sensual and definitely one of the better light touch finishes I've had in quite a while. She went and got a hot towel and very thoroughly cleaned my ass and balls and spend a lot of time playing with my cock. I started to get hard a second time and she gave me another few kisses on the inner legs and was gently blowing on me, it very pleasant and enjoyable.

Overall good experience and worth repeating.

$40 to the house and $50 tip.Your review is right on the money. Very nice time tonight. I like the reverse cowgirl butt massage.

Tonight she was wearing shorts and after the RCGBM she was straddling my head while massaging my back and butt. When she started concentrating more on my butt I turned my head and started kissing her inner thigh. She seemed to enjoy it so I turned and kissed the other one and started moving up while getting a finger or two inside the shorts. This really got her going and the massage starting going toward a prostate massage. I'm not really into that so I was happy she didn't try to go all the way in.

Anyway I did a quick flip so we were kind of in a 69. I pulled her crotch to my face and started going at it through her shorts. After a few minutes she climbs off and gives me one of the best HJ I ever had. After I shot my load she just kept going until I was writhing and convulsing. I think she really liked the control she had over my body. Will definitely repeat.

TreeTops
01-24-18, 09:00
After all the places I've been to it's my opinion that there is no reason to go to any AMP or sensual massage when we have the option here to see her. Unrushed is an understatement when discussing her sessions. She genuinely cares about your comfort and releasing your tensions. She spends as much time as she has to to break up any and all knots with no set time or deviation from rates. Honestly, do yourself a favor and get over there to see her. Not to mention she gets really into every part of the massage.

JPF
01-24-18, 13:38
After all the places I've been to it's my opinion that there is no reason to go to any AMP or sensual massage when we have the option here to see her. Unrushed is an understatement when discussing her sessions. She genuinely cares about your comfort and releasing your tensions. She spends as much time as she has to to break up any and all knots with no set time or deviation from rates. Honestly, do yourself a favor and get over there to see her. Not to mention she gets really into every part of the massage.I will second this recommendation of Aleczis. She is a great provider and offers the best value in town. Make sure you have a lot of time available because the appointment can go for hours if she has nothing booked after you. And she clearly enjoys what she does.

NorthCostGuy
01-24-18, 14:52
Traveling to San Diego in a few weeks and looking to connect with that California Girl, a Malibu Barbie. Either a full massage or full service.

Any recommendations? Staying in the Gaslamp area, would prefer someone close by.

Thanks for the help.

Cjg1988
01-24-18, 17:19
I will second this recommendation of Aleczis. She is a great provider and offers the best value in town. Make sure you have a lot of time available because the appointment can go for hours if she has nothing booked after you. And she clearly enjoys what she does.You guys have her info for the rest of us?

RussiansAllDay
01-24-18, 17:48
Love your posts and have enjoyed your recommendations when I'm in SD. I'm a little concerned about reports of LEO and the members pointing this out having only one posts. Are they LEO trying to discourage our hobby?! I've experienced similar in the Chicago area. Please feel free to PM me if you're ever in Chicago.

As you say, be safe and take care of the good gals!I'm a lurker and a hobbyist. You should expect a lot of people to just come on these boards for info and research. All these reviews have made my search for the perfect pair of melons really damn easy.

Don't be so paranoid, bruh.

MjisTheBest
01-24-18, 18:46
I will second this recommendation of Aleczis. She is a great provider and offers the best value in town. Make sure you have a lot of time available because the appointment can go for hours if she has nothing booked after you. And she clearly enjoys what she does.Can't find any info on her? I'd like to connect with her. Thanks.

MjisTheBest
01-24-18, 20:06
I will second this recommendation of Aleczis. She is a great provider and offers the best value in town. Make sure you have a lot of time available because the appointment can go for hours if she has nothing booked after you. And she clearly enjoys what she does.Anyone got her info?

BlueSkyBlue
01-24-18, 20:22
Kings massage is closing in San Marco's.

I just left there.

Packing up all the boxes.

Taking the sign down.

The place is closed.

It's done.

TwoBlueBalls
01-24-18, 21:51
After all the places I've been to it's my opinion that there is no reason to go to any AMP or sensual massage when we have the option here to see her. Unrushed is an understatement when discussing her sessions. She genuinely cares about your comfort and releasing your tensions. She spends as much time as she has to to break up any and all knots with no set time or deviation from rates. Honestly, do yourself a favor and get over there to see her. Not to mention she gets really into every part of the massage.I find it interesting that so many of you want to be play her pimp and sincerely glad you like this provider BUT. . .

I prefer variety and love the hunt offered by AMPs! Sure every once in awhile you have a less than satisfying experience but as many times as you'll read someone rave about the most awesome provider, soon afterwards you'll read another post from the same monger talking about another provider. Variety is the spice of life. Maybe you just haven't been to the right AMPs? This gal gets a lot of great reviews and all the mongers reports make for good reading so more power to her and her followers.

BlueSkyBlue
01-24-18, 22:27

I just left there.

Taking the sign down.

The place is closed.

It's done.It's not the fact that they emptied the building, The building is just stucco and sheet rock.

It's just over the years I interacted with a lot of really nice girls there.

Jason the owner and the girls he had working there, each and everyone of them I shared something nice.

Many great visits over the last three or four years. It was the people, all about the people that were there.

So sad to see it closed. I will miss the girls that worked there but Im happy to at least have had the chance to have said goodbye

Jimmyliu
01-25-18, 02:48
Worked late until 9 pm and decides to hit Rose massage on convoy st. It's the same plaza as China max. One thing I don't like is that the plaza is a popular place and the massage parlor is in between a popular restaurant and a desert place. So the chance of running into friends during your visit hike up.

To the core detail. Walked in and a lady come out. Her name is Lisa. She looks 40+, short, and average shape among 40's. Lead to the room and just the usual process. To the massage, she immediately pour oil on my butt area when once she starts and then works her way up to the back and shoulders. After about 10 minutes of back massage, she immediately starts the teasing around ass and inner thigh. I personally enjoys it and so I had a very good time. She keeps teasing and occasionally rubs my back until the flip. On the flip, she went straight to the boy without discussion of the tips. I kinda have to beg or talk her into the full access UTC roaming but she eventually allowed. So I think it is YMMV. But she is very easy going. After that just normal process of cleaning and some more arm stretches.

Overall she is a good teaser if tats your thing. Just an Average 40 ish woman. Don't hope to get any real massage from her since she already know what your are there for.

YoDaddy1
01-25-18, 13:09
Looking for a massage shop with one of those tables you lay down on your face with a hole for your jr and someone under the table.

RubEnthusiast
01-25-18, 15:39
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker of these boards. Over time I've been curious about Aleczis. I remember the first post that had her phone number but that has since been erased. Is there anyone that would be willing to PM me the number or share it again? I HAVE to see what the hype is all about.

My go-to is Eva and I rarely want to go above that "level" of service for personal reasons. But, she can run hot and cold with me (MMDV) and as has been posted it is always fun to try something new.

So, can anyone hook me up with that number?

Thanks in advance.

CduBonusG
01-25-18, 16:32

Overall Cute young girl willing to play with your cock probably would not repeat , for me the price is a bit high and I can get a better massage and happy ending at other places for less moneySimilar experience here. Massage was mediocre, even boring at times, the room was cold and her skills barely did it for me. Before the flip at times when she was massaging my legs she only had one hand lightly touching my calf which makes me think that she was answering texts. She is attractive, even better than the pics but only minimal touching over the clothes. Oh BTW, she tried to upsell me 20 on top of the 120 for prostate. Will not repeat.

FlyingVfr
01-25-18, 19:07
Anyone got her info?It took some searching but Tennis Nut gave her phone # in his first post about her as 858-XXX-5999. Yeah I hate it when people don't give enough information to figure out who they're reviewing and where they're at which is the whole point of this website.

RexTripod808
01-25-18, 20:07
Needing to scratch an itch after dining at so much Korean and Chinese lately, looking for best options for Latinas (not South of the Border) in the San Diego area (not North County or Further). Looking for FS but even BJ is fine if the view is great.

Thanks in advanced.

EricTheActor
01-25-18, 22:42
Needing to scratch an itch after dining at so much Korean and Chinese lately, looking for best options for Latinas (not South of the Border) in the San Diego area (not North County or Further). Looking for FS but even BJ is fine if the view is great.

Thanks in advanced.I have had luck at both daisy spa and hongs. I prefer hongs. Experience was no bad, but not exemplary either. I felt rushed at daisy's.

Cjg1988
01-25-18, 23:57
Ok, anybody know any massage parlor or independent with massage table for $80? I'm looking for a good massage with a HE. I don't need her to dress sexy or take her clothes off. Just a nice face and knows how to massage. I had a girl that did this for $80/ hr kept her clothes on, great massage, and HE. I wish she was still around.

Lascivious
01-26-18, 00:01
It took some searching but Tennis Nut gave her phone # in his first post about her as 858-232-5999. Yeah I hate it when people don't give enough information to figure out who they're reviewing and where they're at which is the whole point of this website.I think most of the info is divulged UTR via PM's.

Whoopster
01-26-18, 00:20

I just left there.

Taking the sign down.

The place is closed.

It's done.Damn, that really sucks. Glad I git the oppurtunity to meet Amanda. Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully she'll pop up somewhere closeby.

MyDream
01-26-18, 01:45
I think most of the info is divulged UTR via PM's.To make it harder for noobs with 1 or 2 posts to get intel. And if you read the GUIDELINES, it's is against the rules to post personal phone #'s.

SolidGal
01-26-18, 03:22
New here. Can anybody recommend a place with NURU / Bodyslides? Don't really care much for the massages sometimes.

JayLake
01-26-18, 13:54
To make it harder for noobs with 1 or 2 posts to get intel. And if you read the GUIDELINES, it's is against the rules to post personal phone #'s.Making things harder for noobs just hinders the growth of the forum. She doesn't have an ad, I get that, but overall the attitude should be about sharing rather than hoarding info.

Dog Rice
01-26-18, 14:35
Aleczis is great from massage, and BJ perspective. The only downside for me is that her place has heavy pot smell, which is a problem when I go back office and home after the visit.

I will second this recommendation of Aleczis. She is a great provider and offers the best value in town. Make sure you have a lot of time available because the appointment can go for hours if she has nothing booked after you. And she clearly enjoys what she does.

Eddie619
01-26-18, 15:44
Aleczis is great from massage, and BJ perspective. The only downside for me is that her place has heavy pot smell, which is a problem when I go back office and home after the visit.There are so many guys talking about her lately. It's making it hard to book her now.

RubEnthusiast
01-26-18, 18:15
Making things harder for noobs just hinders the growth of the forum. She doesn't have an ad, I get that, but overall the attitude should be about sharing rather than hoarding info.I completely understand this mentality and have noticed that this is a small but tight-knit community. I have always put off registering for personal reasons, but I made an exception for this one time because I've been kicking myself for not jotting down her number when it was originally posted.

I'll probably continue to mostly lurk but I'll post here and there if I have a good tip or find.

RubEnthusiast
01-26-18, 18:17
Ok, anybody know any massage parlor or independent with massage table for $80? I'm looking for a good massage with a HE. I don't need her to dress sexy or take her clothes off. Just a nice face and knows how to massage. I had a girl that did this for $80/ hr kept her clothes on, great massage, and HE. I wish she was still around.I think Eva fits this description. Some people tip her a bit more, but I've always gone 40-40 with her and she doesn't complain.

HalfOfADeck
01-26-18, 21:35
Where in Spring Valley is this place located?It's between round table and a chiro office.

Google map has a pic.

Google round table pizza campo rd.

Lascivious
01-27-18, 00:12
To make it harder for noobs with 1 or 2 posts to get intel. And if you read the GUIDELINES, it's is against the rules to post personal phone #'s.You lecturing me about guidelines son?

MyDream
01-27-18, 20:18
You lecturing me about guidelines son?No gramps, just pointing out a guideline that is posted at the top of the forum in all capital letters.

FlyingVfr
01-27-18, 21:07
It took some searching but Tennis Nut gave her phone # in his first post about her as 858-XXX-5999. Yeah I hate it when people don't give enough information to figure out who they're reviewing and where they're at which is the whole point of this website.What bugs me is the sometimes inconsistent way information is dealt with here. That phone # I posted above was found in an open post by Tennis Nut here in the open forum yet when I reposted it, it was censored. So you can still find it in the open forum with a search but when it is reposted to help someone out, it's censored.

Sometimes I believe the information made available here is held more tightly and made more difficult to decipher / understand / put to use than is warranted.

MyDream
01-27-18, 22:03
What bugs me is the sometimes inconsistent way information is dealt with here. That phone # I posted above was found in an open post by Tennis Nut here in the open forum yet when I reposted it, it was censored. So you can still find it in the open forum with a search but when it is reposted to help someone out, it's censored.

Sometimes I believe the information made available here is held more tightly and made more difficult to decipher / understand / put to use than is warranted.Agreed, especially the $. 2. $$ coding for pricing. Locations, details of services, and contact info are always available to contributors via PM. Key word being contributors.

Nick4
01-27-18, 23:37
Visited Yuki at Alexa the other day. Opted for a 30 minute introductory session for. 3. apparently got a. 09 discount because it was a slow day or something.

Yuki is a very pretty, mid-30's lady who was dressed to kill. I think she's Korean, only because I could smell the faint aroma of kimchee on her breathe, which isn't a turn off for me since (1) it was faint, (2) she was cute, and (3) I'd spent a wayward youth in Korea and it just isn't a problem for me.

The massage was pretty random. She appeared to have some real skills, but it felt rushed due to the 30 minute game clock (I got the impression she was fitting me in between appointments).

She allow a free hand after the flip, but it was a tough sell to reach for the stars. They never came out due to the style of armor plating she was wearing, but reading her personality by braille, she measured a definite C on the Richter scale.

Free parking, Easy to access. Would I consider going back? Yeah, probably with an appointment. They didn't advertise appointment only, so I called 5 minutes out. Probably my bad.

Tipped her. 5. She said OK, but next time. 6. I don't know. If the stars don't shine.

Lascivious
01-28-18, 01:11
No gramps, just pointing out a guideline that is posted at the top of the forum in all capital letters.I got your gramps right here.
You’re a noob BTW.

MyDream
01-28-18, 10:23
I got your gramps right here.
Youre a noob BTW.Seriously dude? I point out Forum rules in a post, that's all. But you take it personally and refer to me as "son"? Wow.

Stashy222
01-28-18, 14:58
Hey. Visiting the area for work and would love to get the contact info for this gal. Can trade some BJ gals in Milwaukee if you ever come up that way.

Aleczis is great from massage, and BJ perspective. The only downside for me is that her place has heavy pot smell, which is a problem when I go back office and home after the visit.

HoneyBoy
01-28-18, 17:45
Visited Yuki at Alexa the other day. Opted for a 30 minute introductory session for. 3. apparently got a. 09 discount because it was a slow day or something.

Yuki is a very pretty, mid-30's lady who was dressed to kill. I think she's Korean, only because I could smell the faint aroma of kimchee on her breathe, which isn't a turn off for me since (1) it was faint, (2) she was cute, and (3) I'd spent a wayward youth in Korea and it just isn't a problem for me.

The massage was pretty random. She appeared to have some real skills, but it felt rushed due to the 30 minute game clock (I got the impression she was fitting me in between appointments).

She allow a free hand after the flip, but it was a tough sell to reach for the stars. They never came out due to the style of armor plating she was wearing, but reading her personality by braille, she measured a definite C on the Richter scale.

Free parking, Easy to access. Would I consider going back? Yeah, probably with an appointment. They didn't advertise appointment only, so I called 5 minutes out. Probably my bad.

Tipped her. 5. She said OK, but next time. 6. I don't know. If the stars don't shine.Well hopefully you got a HE, simve you never mentioned anything about the ending.

Westzern
01-28-18, 18:00
Stopped to see Bunny at Mercury Spa and she no longer works there. I had ShaSha who in the past was the Mamasan. She is a fun provider. She knows her craft. Maybe later 30's early 40's. Nice Body. Great CBJ! Will keep calling for Bunny or go to Pine next time.

GragyIce
01-28-18, 21:07
Anyone have any contact info for Alexcis? Was trying to find out how to go? Does she have a website?

GragyIce
01-28-18, 21:11
Anyone have any contact info for Alexcis? Was trying to find out how to go? Does she have a website?

Freedo
01-28-18, 23:57
I didn't quite catch the name, but it sounds like Queen. Claims to be mixed Chinese and Korean, but I peg her to be more on the K-side. Limited English, but responds to basic Korean more so than Mandarin. Cute face, long curled blonde highlights, all natural, not a spinner, but not fat by any means. This sweetheart has such a pleasant demeanor that I found very attractive. The other gals know me at this place so I'm sure they mentioned that I tip well for good service so no negotiating required. Got 90-minutes for $1 HF and I heard that these gals are generally happy with $1. 5 FS, though I usually give a little more and they truly put in an effort to make me happy. (Note: Each of the gals here have different options or limited menu especially if they do not know you.) I usually prefer a hard massage, but I found this MT so charming I just relaxed and let her do her thing. When I'm enjoying the massage I'm not feeling, grabbing or giving any signs of wanting any extras, but I'm sure the other gals told her what I like as she accommodated all my needs and then some, w / o saying anything. For those who care, she has a fairly large horizontal tattoo on her stomach and another on her back shoulder. She continually gave me the sweetest compliments and I usually respond to their flattery with "I'm sure you say that to all the boys" but she sure knows how to sell it. Only thing she discouraged was kissing or touching her face. "My makeup" she would say in a soft respectful manner. I took that as dick slapping her face was also discouraged. Snap! Outside of that she was very accommodating and did not rush me as I took my time and enjoyed her. I felt like she was trying to be my ATF and I would certainly entertain a second helping but they have another new gal tempting me. To be continued.Started off with Annie a very sweet girl who said she was Thai. Only offered HJ which I don't pop from she offered one of the other girls which was very surprising.

Thought I got the same girl as you but her nickname is "Clean" but it sounded like Queen at first but doesn't fit the scrip other than blonde highlights. Very friendly and enthusiastic.

1 for 90.1. 4 for FS but gave a tip to the original girl too because it was a good massage.

GoodCoz
01-29-18, 01:46
Took one for the team as a visitor to San Diego looking for a couple of spots close to my resort destination and found Sarah at the Rosecrans location. She open the door very cute very petite late 20's dressed in a school girl outfit decided on a full hour massage for $60. Started off with light massage didn't know what to expect did not speak English very well but I pushed the envelope and slowly run my hands up and down her legs and massaging her cute little butt. Finally decided to ask what was on the menu as I rolled over for you wrecked I pointed to my mouth bass to give a blowjob and she said $100 I asked about full-service for another 20 and she said $40. So a great time for $200. Another girl was there but didn't get to see her. The next day I decided to stop by Apple spa since they ever ties on Backpage heavily got to the location and older lady so come back in 20 minutes I didn't want to wait so I decided to check out Genesis spa a couple blocks away. Older woman let me in and was led to a room with another Very attractive Asian model probably mid 30's nice bowl tons nice body dressed in a Tight dress and noticed right away she did not have any panties. She was much more upfront asking what I wanted decided on 30 minute massage for $40 and tipped $110. She asked for more that's all I had but didn't seem to matter have a good full-service session with her as well. Overall Great experiences at both locations highly recommend.

TwoBlueBalls
01-29-18, 02:27
Started off with Annie a very sweet girl who said she was Thai. Only offered HJ which I don't pop from she offered one of the other girls which was very surprising.

Thought I got the same girl as you but her nickname is "Clean" but it sounded like Queen at first but doesn't fit the scrip other than blonde highlights. Very friendly and enthusiastic.

1 for 90.1. 4 for FS but gave a tip to the original girl too because it was a good massage.You're a good man. All the gals there are sweethearts and give at least a decent massage, but as I reported earlier offer different levels of service. Sounds like you had a good time, which I'm glad to hear. One of the other gals I know there told "Clean" I tip well if she takes care of me so that maybe why I got a bit more attention. Saw her again last week and again she seemed to be working to be my ATF which my ego enjoyed. On this visit she didn't mind DFK as long as she was the aggressor. I had no problem with that. You should try their sister location A Spa. New gals Mimi and Lisa. Mimi is a young pugdy kinda cute, but had an attitude with me. I wanted to see the other new gal so I guess I offended her. Never did get a chance to see Lisa, but they generally have good talent there. New gals at A Spa regularly. I noticed you have some reports from Oxnard which I go to every once in awhile, but haven't had time to indulge. What's your favorite place and gal there?

Cjg1988
01-29-18, 02:38
I think Eva fits this description. Some people tip her a bit more, but I've always gone 40-40 with her and she doesn't complain.How can I get in touch with Eva? Phone number, location?

Eddie619
01-29-18, 09:53
Any info on rosa spa on ecb? They post daily on BP about 2 girls, I'm sure pics are fake, but curious of anybodys been.I was there a few months back. There was a cute looking girl at the front so I was hoping that she would be the one that give the massage. Paid the entrance fee. 5 $, 10 bucks off for some reason. Stripped and got on the table and the cute girl came in about a min. Later. I was excited that she's the one that will give the massage. I asked for a hard massage and she proceeded with a fairly soft, non sensual massage for about 10 minutes. I heard some voices out side and she walked out without saying anything. I min or so later and entered a much older lady. She must be in her mid to late 50's who speak no English, I asked where's the other girl but she didn't answer. She repeated the same massage routine from the other girl, they must got trained by the same person, but with more pressure. I back was sore so it was OK. By the time she got to the flip there was only about 5 minutes left on the clock. She offered HJ but from the non sensual massage and her lack of look, I just lost all interest plus I was already pissed off from the switch. Got dress and tipped her $10. There are better places out there.

Eddie619
01-29-18, 09:58
How can I get in touch with Eva? Phone number, location?Google Z Massage in Mission Valley.

JayLake
01-29-18, 13:29
Ok, anybody know any massage parlor or independent with massage table for $80? I'm looking for a good massage with a HE. I don't need her to dress sexy or take her clothes off. Just a nice face and knows how to massage. I had a girl that did this for $80/ hr kept her clothes on, great massage, and HE. I wish she was still around.That's a pretty common baseline for a 30 min session with many great providers. Look at the common ones from miracle oasis or heavenly hands in mission valley on BP.

MyDream
01-29-18, 14:38
Ok, anybody know any massage parlor or independent with massage table for $80? I'm looking for a good massage with a HE. I don't need her to dress sexy or take her clothes off. Just a nice face and knows how to massage. I had a girl that did this for $80/ hr kept her clothes on, great massage, and HE. I wish she was still around.Nancy at Dagget St, early bird special is 30/ half. And they are open late as well.

Nick4
01-29-18, 15:09
Well hopefully you got a HE, simve you never mentioned anything about the ending.The ending was implied with the tip discussion. .

PhatMongrel
01-29-18, 21:02
I was in San Diego last year and checked out the hpbby. It looks like Beijing Spa has changed theor advertising. Is it really as now described with the young girls, etc? I'll be there in May and it would be only a short walk from the hotel.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-massage-sexy-sensual-touches-young-and-pretty-619-208-3639/35955947

Zoo Guy1959
01-29-18, 22:42
Are you using voice-recognition software?

Finally decided to ask what was on the menu as I rolled over for you wrecked I pointed to my mouth bass....

The next day I decided to stop by Apple spa since they ever ties on Backpage heavily....

Very attractive Asian model probably mid 30's nice bowl tons....

BlueSkyBlue
01-30-18, 00:10
Are you using voice-recognition software?I use speech to text on my iPhone.

Comes up with a whole bunch of crazy shit.

I managed to correct some of it.

FlyingVfr
01-30-18, 01:08
Google Z Massage in Mission Valley.Caution, there are two that will show and the one you want is east of the stadium. It is very close to 1045x San Diego Mission Road.

Lascivious
01-30-18, 01:46
Seriously dude? I point out Forum rules in a post, that's all. But you take it personally and refer to me as "son"? Wow.Son is not the pejorative that you perceive it to be.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=son https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=damn+son.

I merely pointed out (something that's really pretty obvious) that much of the info shared me this board is done via PM.

I took offense to you yelling (all caps) at me about guidelines.

Lascivious
01-30-18, 01:57
I got a chance to see Ashley at GoTo.

I didn't have time for a session, I was just some getting tacos next door.

She walked into the lobby and I said, hey Ashley? She looked worried and didn't want to answer. I said that I used to see her at Massage Oasis. She just sort of side stepped that and asked, you want massage? I told her that I didn't have time and asked if she was working the next day, Saturday. She said she was off but would be working Sunday. She finally said that she did use to work at MO. Her little butt looked cute as ever. Her top looked bigger but could just be padding.

Has anyone had any luck getting her top off to get a look / feel? 40/60 is not so bad for a younger cute girl but not if she won't give some access, at least north of the border, (up top).

HardRock365
01-30-18, 04:54
Started off with Annie a very sweet girl who said she was Thai. Only offered HJ which I don't pop from she offered one of the other girls which was very surprising.

1 for 90.1. 4 for FS but gave a tip to the original girl too because it was a good massage.The Korean with the blonde hair and the tattoos is "Cling" like the sound. "Cling cling" That's what she told me. Saw her on Friday. 60 for the hour and 140 FS. Great hard massage and nice sweet body. She said all the girls there are homies so they don't fight over clients. Happy to share with each other.

Stay safe amigos and happy mongering!

HR.

RubEnthusiast
01-30-18, 13:25
Shout out to the dude that posted Alexis's phone number last week. I immediately used the information and was at her place hours after making contact.

Everything said about her is true. She truly cares about giving a great massage and about you having a great time for everything after that as well. I think the session wasn't timed at all and I actually had to have her wrap it up because I had been there almost two hours.

The pricing is in line with the market at AMPs if not slightly less expensive.

Looks wise, she has a pretty face, impossibly soft skin, and a deceptively tight body for a woman with breasts that big.

The only thing I was tripped out by is the tight quarters of being in her home. It was my first time getting a massage in someone's home so it weirded me out just a bit.

Overall, it was a great experience that I will probably do again whenever little head decides to take over for big head and I have money burning a hole in my pocket.

RubEnthusiast
01-30-18, 13:27
How can I get in touch with Eva? Phone number, location?She's at Z's Massage in Mission Valley. If you google it, it might come up as "Massage and Reflexology" but there's a well known Irish themed sports bar in the same plaza as well as a pizzeria. I don't think I'm allowed to say any more via the forum rules.

FromNowOn
01-30-18, 15:59
Saw Coco last week and got an awesome massage. So good I was sure that's all it would be. After about 30 minute she began with the teasing on the bootie and asked me to flip. She reached for the oil and I asked if she could use her mouth instead. She smiled and began a BBBJ, but only managed to get the head and a little beyond in her mouth. I tried to push her head down a little, which she didn't seem to mind, and made it a little better. Coco seemed to enjoy the 2 fingers I was shoving inside her while she was sucking. She let me CIM but spit in a napkin after. After door fee ($50) and $70 tip I was out the door.

Went again yesterday and saw Cindy who was a well put together older asian woman with a decent body. She was very sensual throughout the massage rubbing my crack constantly. She gave a hard massage, which I enjoyed. I was expecting I nice BBBJ finish, but was disappointed when she only would do a handjob and lift her top up. Even so she was very nice and made sure to tell me to come back and that Tina would return in 1 month.

FromNowOn
01-30-18, 16:15
Finally tried the place on Dagget and saw Monica. I paid $60 for the 1 hr service. She was probably in her 40's with an okay body at best. She was very welcoming and gave an awesome massage and even walked on and cracked my back. I had to stop her when she tried to channel a professional chiro and crack my neck (LOL NO WAY! She slapped my but several times during the massage and even massaged my balls and dick from the prone position. After the flip she gave the sign for handjob or fuck. I chose fuck. She said it would be $120 to which I agreed (and paid right then), thinking it would get me better service without the haggle over $20 or whatever. Boy was I wrong. I asked for BBBJ which she denied saying covered was better. She slipped on the condom and began sucking for no more than 1 minute at the most. I wasn't even fully hard and she was saying F me, F me. I asked her to go longer and she did for about 10 seconds and began the F me F me BS again. I knew where this session was headed and already regretted coming here in the first place. She squirted what seemed like a bottle of lube up her puss and I reached to touch her pussy and she said no touchy LOL. I asked her to get in the doggy position which she half ass attempted before saying I was too big. I then began to hit in missionary position with her legs and hands blocking me from full penetration. I forced myself to cum fast as I was ready to go after wasting my time altogether. I would consider trying another girl there, but NOT Monica. Do you guys always pay before FS? It seems like the service is always horrible when that is the case, just wondering.

Ryan1248
01-30-18, 19:02
You're a good man. All the gals there are sweethearts and give at least a decent massage, but as I reported earlier offer different levels of service. Sounds like you had a good time, which I'm glad to hear. One of the other gals I know there told "Clean" I tip well if she takes care of me so that maybe why I got a bit more attention. Saw her again last week and again she seemed to be working to be my ATF which my ego enjoyed. On this visit she didn't mind DFK as long as she was the aggressor. I had no problem with that. You should try their sister location A Spa. New gals Mimi and Lisa. Mimi is a young pugdy kinda cute, but had an attitude with me. I wanted to see the other new gal so I guess I offended her. Never did get a chance to see Lisa, but they generally have good talent there. New gals at A Spa regularly. I noticed you have some reports from Oxnard which I go to every once in awhile, but haven't had time to indulge. What's your favorite place and gal there?Asian a spa?

Eddie619
01-30-18, 19:02
My back was sore this morning and stopped by you spa in Lemon Grove for a massage. Most of the girls were not there so mamasan had to do the massage, she started the massaging and kept getting interrupted with calls. I gave her a look and she asked if I would rather get my massage from the new girl. I figure I can't be much worse than the constant interruptions so I agreed. She called the new girl in and introduced her as Angela. The girl is in her late 20's, about 5' tall, 90 bls. Soaking wet and speak no English. She started the massage with really light massage on the back of the neck and head as if she didn't know what to do. I pointed to my shoulder and back and said I want a hard massage, she put more pressure and I motioned her to be even harder. I think she got the message, she went to town on by shoulder and back. That was one of the best massage I have in a long time. While she was at the top of the table, my hands were roaming up her dress and under the cute little panties she has on. She didn't seem to mind that at all and stayed in that position for a long while. She then moved to the side to work on my legs and positioned her self just in reach of my arms so the roaming continues. By the time she was done with my back it was almost an hour after I got there. I flipped over and figure she would rush to get me out the door since it was time but it got better from there. She sat down on the table and started to massage my chest, I asked if she can pull down the dress but she didn't understand, so I pulled on the straps and she just relaxed her arms so I can get them down easier. She got this look on her face like she didn't know what to do after getting half naked. I pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties and she still had no reaction. I pulled her in and she tried to give me a kiss, I'm not into kissing so I pull away so we ended up with her titties on my face, my hand with FIV and her hand on my stomach. I had to guide her hand down south to the jr. She complied and the HJ started. She started jack hammering and I had to tell her what to do and she followed direction very well. It turned out to be a really sensual HE. She cleaned me up and proceeded with a very good arm and foot massage. $40 tip and she was happy / asked me to come back.

PhatMongrel
01-31-18, 00:14
I was in San Diego last year and checked out the hpbby. It looks like Beijing Spa has changed theor advertising. Is it really as now described with the young girls, etc? I'll be there in May and it would be only a short walk from the hotel.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-massage-sexy-sensual-touches-young-and-pretty-619-208-3639/35955947I want to apologize for all the spelling errors in my post. That's what I get for trying to type on my phone. Sorry guys.

JakolMuna
01-31-18, 16:24
I got a chance to see Ashley at GoTo.

I didn't have time for a session, I was just some getting tacos next door.

She walked into the lobby and I said, hey Ashley? She looked worried and didn't want to answer. I said that I used to see her at Massage Oasis. She just sort of side stepped that and asked, you want massage? I told her that I didn't have time and asked if she was working the next day, Saturday. She said she was off but would be working Sunday. She finally said that she did use to work at MO. Her little butt looked cute as ever. Her top looked bigger but could just be padding.

Has anyone had any luck getting her top off to get a look / feel? 40/60 is not so bad for a younger cute girl but not if she won't give some access, at least north of the border, (up top).Finally saw Ashley! She's cute and nice body but she had on black pants really nice girl wouldn't allow me to touch her boobs. Thank you for sharing.

FlyingVfr
01-31-18, 16:36
Wednesday morning's Union Tribune had a big article on San Diego police busting a whole bunch of guys responding to Craigslist ads and going to meet them at various hotels / motels. None were simply cited and released, all were arrested and taken to jail until they could post bail. SDPD said they're cracking down and they're prosecuting fully.

BallParkJunnky
01-31-18, 16:39
Went to Mercury a week ago and had this girl June (I think she said). Pretty tall and skinny, I would say in her 30's. I think I was being extra picky that day, but I wasn't really feeling her super chicken legs. I can do chicken legs, but these were skinny to the point where I really think she needed to eat more. Anyway, I opted for a BJ which took forever and toward the end a little too much teeth. She looked like she was laboring, sweating, and out of breath so by the time we got done I gave her $. I forget the door fee, but it was the normal price, I think it was. 5.

A couple weeks earlier I checked out HZ in RB and there were two ladies there, probably in their 40's. I had called ahead and they said to come in 30 minutes so I did. When I get there, they said I didn't call and that they were busy but could see me in 20 minutes. Though being a little annoyed at how rude one of the ladies was, I decided to stick it out and try it anyway. I have to say that this was probably the best massage and HE I have gotten in a while. Moonlight in Mira Mesa used to be pretty good, but the last few times I have gone over the past years, the girls weren't as good as before. Nice solid massage, followed by good teasing and a sensual finish. Given previous reviews I just sat back and enjoyed the session so didn't try to see how far I could get. I think it was. 5 for the hour (or whatever the standard rate is) and. 6 for tip.

No one has mentioned anything about Escondido in a while, any of these places still alive and kicking? Looking at Felicita and Touch of Health just to try for old times sake. I might just TOFTT if no one has any new intel.

BallParkJunnky
01-31-18, 16:40
Wednesday morning's Union Tribune had a big article on San Diego police busting a whole bunch of guys responding to Craigslist ads and going to meet them at various hotels / motels. None were simply cited and released, all were arrested and taken to jail until they could post bail. SDPD said they're cracking down and they're prosecuting fully.Thats nuts. Any specific area? I guess sticking to AMPs is the safest bet.

Zoo Guy1959
01-31-18, 20:40
Only Facebook was specifically listed:

"Officials also set up decoy accounts on Facebook and other online sites, advertising girls as young as 11 or 12. ".

Those who browse BP and CL regularly know that BP has had a lot of out-of-southern-California phone #s advertising subsequent to the format change. I have googled many of them and they have no prior online history, which suggest many of those may be LE come-ons.

It is probably safest to stick with the BP ads that appear on the right side. Most of those have local phone #s and many have a long-time online history.

(Query: why was this posted in the massage parlor category?

Wednesday morning's Union Tribune had a big article on San Diego police busting a whole bunch of guys responding to Craigslist ads and going to meet them at various hotels / motels. None were simply cited and released, all were arrested and taken to jail until they could post bail. SDPD said they're cracking down and they're prosecuting fully.

Dctex99
01-31-18, 21:52
Only Facebook was specifically listed:

"Officials also set up decoy accounts on Facebook and other online sites, advertising girls as young as 11 or 12. ".

Those who browse BP and CL regularly know that BP has had a lot of out-of-southern-California phone #s advertising subsequent to the format change. I have googled many of them and they have no prior online history, which suggest many of those may be LE come-ons.

It is probably safest to stick with the BP ads that appear on the right side. Most of those have local phone #s and many have a long-time online history.

(Query: why was this posted in the massage parlor category?I suspect, mp may be next.

MMDongSilvers
01-31-18, 22:37
Great massage from Angela, only touch legs on massage, don't touch anything else while massage. On flip HJ only but the best I have ever had. YMMV 40 plus 70 tip. Like because close to home and price reasonable. Be discreet. Can enter from back but talk to Mama son first who is very nice.

MMDongSilvers
01-31-18, 22:47
Great massage from Angela, only touch legs on massage, don't touch anything else while massage. On flip HJ only but the best I have ever had. YMMV 40 plus 70 tip. Like because close to home and price reasonable. Be discreet. Can enter from back but talk to Mama son first who is very nice.

MMDongSilvers
01-31-18, 23:03
Great massage from Angela, only touch legs on massage, don't touch anything else while massage. On flip HJ only but the best I have ever had. YMMV 40 half hour session plus 70 tip. Like because close to home and price reasonable. Be discreet. Can enter from back but talk to Mama son first who is very nice.

Cjg1988
02-01-18, 00:36
Google Z Massage in Mission Valley.

I think Eva fits this description. Some people tip her a bit more, but I've always gone 40-40 with her and she doesn't complain.Special Shout Out to these two, I had a great 1 hr sesh.

First time at Z Massage, Lady was on the phone when I first walked in. She acknowledged me, and I asked to see the girls. Hoping to get my pick of the litter. Emily walks out after a brief talk with the lady at the front. Emily is Chinese, up in late 30's to early 40's. Not that bad looking. She did take care of herself through the years. Hour is. 4. I gave it to her and she put it away at the front desk and show me to the room. Undressed and laid down. There is a towel to cover yourself when you lay, but I put it to the side of my waste, my way of saying I'm here for more than just a massage.

Keep in mind, I wanted a good massage above all else. Emily did not disappoint. She asked if I wanted hard or medium, I went for medium. Great back massage, good on the legs and arms. Neck felt good, and my head head. Facing down, she does get some ass massage, maybe that's because the cover was off. She gets close to my area down there and it always feels good. Get a semi-hard from her small teasing. She steps out to get hot towels and comes back to the flip. The thing I liked the most, is the flip. No questions asked, no negotiation. She takes my hand and places it on her ass. She is fully clothed, and allows me to go underneath it all to feel her nice tight ass. I even reached over to her pussy. She is giving a great HJ / HE. After my completion, I ask if there is a table shower for extra. She says she can add that in. She wipes me clean, and continues the massage while on my back. WOW! Very catered to the massage! After, she takes me to the table shower room. Fresh warm towel after the shower. Back to the room, and get this. She only asks for. 4 tip! All that, I'm so shocked. . 8 was my goal, and they catered to me so well. I'm definitely repeating!! BTW, Eva was out for the day. I may even tip for a whole Benji. Thank you guys again!!

Nick4
02-01-18, 02:04
Well hopefully you got a HE, simve you never mentioned anything about the ending.It was happy but nothing much to write home about. It was rushed and unpretentious.

TJ Dog
02-01-18, 02:31
I suspect, mp may be next.Curious as to how they would work a sting at a MP. Most of the busts I've read about have been raids where LE comes in and rounds up the ladies based on previous visits by undercover dudes. Not sure what they'd nail a customer on. Not against the law to get a massage. How would they know you were there to get a "massage"?

Jimmyliu
02-01-18, 03:38
Curious as to how they would work a sting at a MP. Most of the busts I've read about have been raids where LE comes in and rounds up the ladies based on previous visits by undercover dudes. Not sure what they'd nail a customer on. Not against the law to get a massage. How would they know you were there to get a "massage"?Usually the LE just let the customers leave when they bust the MP and only arrest the girls and owners. They can arrest customers based on probable cause, but it all depends on the strength of the police activity. Safest bet is just go to the HJ only ones. HJ only MPs have no sex-related items for probable cause. Just watch out.

Zoo Guy1959
02-01-18, 03:53
Googling on the relevant terms yields media articles that state the women were arrested. One is not likely to find massage parlor busts that include customers.

In contrast, the Calfornia-wide operations of the past week were directed at the customers who were drawn in by online ads.

And, even though they are now doing "trafficking" investigations, seldom do these massage parlor actions result in finding someone who was there against their free will.

Governments found that alcohol prohibition did not work; many have found that marijuana prohibition did not work. Will this country ever get mature enough to decide there is a better way to handle the "world's oldest profession"? I am not betting on it.

Curious as to how they would work a sting at a MP. Most of the busts I've read about have been raids where LE comes in and rounds up the ladies based on previous visits by undercover dudes. Not sure what they'd nail a customer on. Not against the law to get a massage. How would they know you were there to get a "massage"?

MikeGeorge
02-01-18, 10:12
I was in town a week ago and had the pleasure of spending some time with YoYo at the Island Spa was a little strapped for cash because I went there on a whim as I drove by. 60 for half hr. The happing ending was another 50. She was fully dressed she was 24 Korean and Chines large breast very sweet. Anyone have any experience here?

BlueSkyBlue
02-01-18, 13:05
Usually the LE just let the customers leave when they bust the MP and only arrest the girls and owners. They can arrest customers based on probable cause, but it all depends on the strength of the police activity. Safest bet is just go to the HJ only ones. HJ only MPs have no sex-related items for probable cause. Just watch out.Just to add to all your paranoia.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-pd-arrests-155-men-in-massage-parlor-sting-operation/

Last year I've heard versions of this story from the massage girls.

One version was in Texas and another was in New York.

Short version is police busted an AMP and take it over for a sting operation.

It sounds like an urban myth to me but it's a big world and everything is possible.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-pd-arrests-155-men-in-massage-parlor-sting-operation/

BlueSkyBlue
02-01-18, 13:11
Usually the LE just let the customers leave when they bust the MP and only arrest the girls and owners. They can arrest customers based on probable cause, but it all depends on the strength of the police activity. Safest bet is just go to the HJ only ones. HJ only MPs have no sex-related items for probable cause. Just watch out.Just to add to all your paranoia.

It sounds like an urban myth to me but it's a big world and everything is possible.

FlyingVfr
02-01-18, 14:03
Wednesday morning's Union Tribune had a big article on San Diego police busting a whole bunch of guys responding to Craigslist ads and going to meet them at various hotels / motels. None were simply cited and released, all were arrested and taken to jail until they could post bail. SDPD said they're cracking down and they're prosecuting fully.Whoops my mistake, I meant the men they arrested were responding to Back Page ads. SDPD was actually placing bait ads in Back Page, not Craigslist.

MartinL
02-01-18, 19:12
I was in town a week ago and had the pleasure of spending some time with YoYo at the Island Spa was a little strapped for cash because I went there on a whim as I drove by. 60 for half hr. The happing ending was another 50. She was fully dressed she was 24 Korean and Chines large breast very sweet. Anyone have any experience here?Another Asian MILF with Large Boobs is LuLu at Yeliyah Spa. She is a little nervous at first but will open up. I want her to give me a Russian but that hasn't happened yet.

MartinL
02-01-18, 19:18
Finally saw Ashley! She's cute and nice body but she had on black pants really nice girl wouldn't allow me to touch her boobs. Thank you for sharing.I have seen her and she has yet to allow touching of the padded bra. Nice HJ and cool tease on the sac though. But I only give 40 for the HJ if there is no touching.

Jimmyliu
02-01-18, 20:52
Just to add to all your paranoia.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-pd-arrests-155-men-in-massage-parlor-sting-operation/I am talking about the first bust. Like I said, it all depends on how many resources police willing to put in. Police have numerous ways to bust these activities. Also, people Who go to MP often should sense abnormality such as the parlor has many american masseuses instead of Asians. Just go to the trusted ones.

TJ Dog
02-02-18, 02:37
Just to add to all your paranoia.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/seattle-pd-arrests-155-men-in-massage-parlor-sting-operation/Damn, I'm no attorney, but, that Seattle operation sure seems like entrapment to me.

BlueSkyBlue
02-02-18, 02:50
Damn, I'm no attorney, but, that Seattle operation sure seems like entrapment to me.I think it goes back to the situation when you make an Financial offer for service then its solicitation.

Some of the girls that I know will never discussed money, so when you tip them there's a little bit of trust but there's also the practical reality that they didn't negotiate payments for service with you.

But Im no attorney either

DosCocos
02-02-18, 02:51
I was in town a week ago and had the pleasure of spending some time with YoYo at the Island Spa was a little strapped for cash because I went there on a whim as I drove by. 60 for half hr. The happing ending was another 50. She was fully dressed she was 24 Korean and Chines large breast very sweet. Anyone have any experience here?Which place is this? I assume the one off of Rosecrans and Fwy 8, or is there another by that name, if so which area? Thanks.

DosCocos
02-02-18, 02:58
Whoops my mistake, I meant the men they arrested were responding to Back Page ads. SDPD was actually placing bait ads in Back Page, not Craigslist.So apparently it was conducted by sting fake providers if in motels and hotels, not in parlors at all so far? However does anyone know why Twin Flowers, Magic Healing Spa and Sunshine Foot Spa closed, at least by appearances? This has been very recent.

Eddie619
02-02-18, 12:30
I suspect, mp may be next.I heard from the building management that Joyfoot on Mission George was busted in December. They had to shut down but moved the girl to the other place a few blocks away. They said another person want to open again as a massage place but my guess is the same owner will open it under a different name. It's being repaired,. Look for a grand opening soon.

MikeGeorge
02-02-18, 13:52
Which place is this? I assume the one off of Rosecrans and Fwy 8, or is there another by that name, if so which area? Thanks.It is on Hancock St.

JayLake
02-02-18, 15:42
Wednesday morning's Union Tribune had a big article on San Diego police busting a whole bunch of guys responding to Craigslist ads and going to meet them at various hotels / motels. None were simply cited and released, all were arrested and taken to jail until they could post bail. SDPD said they're cracking down and they're prosecuting fully.Just seeing this. Dummy's answering fake ads and meeting at hotels. Prob don't even know the concept of doing due diligence or research. Feel bad for them.

Freedo
02-02-18, 19:24
You're a good man. All the gals there are sweethearts and give at least a decent massage, but as I reported earlier offer different levels of service. Sounds like you had a good time, which I'm glad to hear. One of the other gals I know there told "Clean" I tip well if she takes care of me so that maybe why I got a bit more attention. Saw her again last week and again she seemed to be working to be my ATF which my ego enjoyed. On this visit she didn't mind DFK as long as she was the aggressor. I had no problem with that. You should try their sister location A Spa. New gals Mimi and Lisa. Mimi is a young pugdy kinda cute, but had an attitude with me. I wanted to see the other new gal so I guess I offended her. Never did get a chance to see Lisa, but they generally have good talent there. New gals at A Spa regularly. I noticed you have some reports from Oxnard which I go to every once in awhile, but haven't had time to indulge. What's your favorite place and gal there?A+ is the only place that consistently has good girls but they rotate alot. Nicoles is nice but pricey for the area, it's close to SD prices.

Eddie619
02-03-18, 04:23
Stopped by Z this afternoon. I asked for Eva or Wendy but was told that they were busy and that only Emily was available. My back was really sore so I took a chance. It turned out Emily was the girl at the front desk when she walked in. Emily is in her 40's and prob. The oldest person there. I asked for a hard massage and she walked on my back and that was the high light of the session. She managed to stay out of reach for most of the time. She spend about 20 minutes on my back and left to get the hot towels. On the flip, she went right for the HE. It was non sensual and mechanical. Roaming under the skirt was allowed but nothing up top, the dress stayed on. Cleaned up and continued with head and feet massage. She shorted me for about 10 minutes. I gave her 40 for the tip and she was not happy at all. She repeated "More money" twice. I told her that is the standard amount and that is it. She gave me a dirty look and stormed out of the room mumbling some thing in Chinese. I walked out of the room and saw Eva and 2 other girls walking around. I had some very good session with Wendy and Eva and gladly tipped them 60, with Emily I think 40 was too much for a mediocre session and bad attitude. Will not repeat with her.

Knight007
02-03-18, 12:25
Did anyone have any extras done at Leisure spa. All my sessions were legit. They give away a $10 off coupon in the San Diego reader. Helps save a few bucks / lunch money.

Spamlocke
02-03-18, 13:23
Anyone know where Amanda of Flanders / Ronson fame went?

MartinL
02-03-18, 16:29
I gave her 40 for the tip and she was not happy at all. She repeated "More money" twice. I told her that is the standard amount and that is it. She gave me a dirty look and stormed out of the room mumbling some thing in Chinese. I walked out of the room and saw Eva and 2 other girls walking around. I had some very good session with Wendy and Eva and gladly tipped them 60, with Emily I think 40 was too much for a mediocre session and bad attitude. Will not repeat with her.That's surprising. My experience with Emily was very good. She got a 40 tip and allowed up top UTC access. She has big boobs too! Then she dressed me and put my socks and shoes on meticulously paying attention to me. Very good experience.

Gokussg
02-03-18, 22:25
Has anyone been here? Do they do FS? I live down the street and always wanted to check it out.

TwoBlueBalls
02-03-18, 23:54
That's surprising. My experience with Emily was very good. She got a 40 tip and allowed up top UTC access. She has big boobs too! Then she dressed me and put my socks and shoes on meticulously paying attention to me. Very good experience.I've been to Z's on several occasions and generally have a good experience, so with the recent reports about Emily, I've been eagerly wanting to try her. On previous visits, she's been occupied adding to my anticipation so when I finally met her, I'm like WTF. I love the MILs, but I would consider Emily to be a GILF without the ILF. Since I asked for her and didn't want to be a dick and ask for someone else, I just went with it. Again, reports indicated a good strong massage, which I was also looking forward to, but other than her walking on my back I thought her massage was just okay at best. I asked her how long she's been doing massage and she tells me 1-year. Hmmm. On the flip she did this light fingertip dance all over then grabbed little brother and asked if he wanted a massage. I said no thanks and she said "are you sure?" I simply said no thank you, then she continued massaging my hands and arms. About 15-minutes of the hour left on the clock and then she says "you take shower now. Wash off oil. " I'm like no shower needed, thank you, you already wiped me off with a hot towel. She seemed to not understand me and insisted I take a shower, so after a few back and forth of the same I just decided to take a shower. One of the few times I did NOT point out the time agreed massage will end with a new therapist. When I came back to the room she was waiting with some water and I dressed, thanked her and gave her a $20 tip and she complained asking for at least $10 more. REALLY?! I pointed at clock indicating when we started and when she ended then she points in the middle still shorting me on time and I just look at her, like REALLY? She doesn't push it and says okay, but REALLY? As I'm leaving I run into Eva and she recognizes me and says why didn't I ask for her. I told her I like to try different gals and she is begging to give me a massage, but I tell her next time. To each their own, but for those of us that like them a little younger, better looking and actually gives a massage for the time paid, you've been warned. For those who like the grandma type with big boobs, more power to you. BTW, I'm told there is also a Coco, Lis and Amy. Anyone have experience with these gals? Age, looks, massage skills?

TwoBlueBalls
02-03-18, 23:58
Has anyone been here? Do they do FS? I live down the street and always wanted to check it out.If you RTFF you will find out that it is 100% legit with old hags that provide horrible massages and a $100 door fee. But some of us like that. Peace out!

BJones619
02-04-18, 03:20
Hey guys. Its been a while since I posted so I figured it, was only right I TOFTT. I haven't seen anyone mention Juga spa and I liked the idea of finding a latina tonight. Their ads used to mention asian but lately all I've seen are only ads mentioning latinas.

Got there and paid mamasan 60 for a half and got Destiny. She's a younger latina who later said she just turned 25. She's a cute short girl with long curly hair. Little chunky in the gut but not fat. Nice set of Bs and a nice fat ass. Couple tattoos but nothing excessive. Asks if I want to take the shower before or after and I told her I had already taken one before I came. So I guess that's part of their deal. She asks if I want oil or lotion for the massage. I opt for lotion. She gives a decent massage but more sensual than therapeutic. On the flip asks where I want to go and I decide to go for the gold. She asks me to place the donation on the table. There was no negotiating so I put down the Pine donation. Might of been able to drop 20 less but wasn't in the mood to haggle.

She strips down as I place the donation and has me lay down. Starts with a pretty good CBJ. Says she wants me to take control so start in mish. Acts like she's into it rubbing herself and says she's going to cum. Dunno / care if she's faking or not but puts on a good show. Was nice and tight. Move on to doggie and I finish. She's contracting as I finish which was a nice touch. She has good control.

She cleans me up and I get dressed. Tells me she just got in and will only be here til the 11th. I guess they rotate staff here a lot. I dunno this was my first time. Gives me a 20 oz bottle of water which was a nice touch as opposed to the dixie cup or tiny bottle you get most places.

Overall good trip. I'll probably go back some time. Dunno if it'll be while she's still here but she's worth a visit.

SdfitLife
02-04-18, 04:28
Haven't been to this place in about a year after a crappy experience with lucy but, it looks like they have some new talent. Has anyone seen Mimi or Cindy yet? If not I'll prob end up toftt tomorrow evening after the game.

SdfitLife
02-04-18, 04:29
Has anyone been here? Do they do FS? I live down the street and always wanted to check it out.I have not but it's been reported by other members they do provide FS. Make sure post your experience.

IsBarkley
02-04-18, 07:39
Has anyone been here? Do they do FS? I live down the street and always wanted to check it out.Yes, they do FS there.

HalfOfADeck
02-04-18, 16:14
Went to L massage in Lemon Grove and 1 hr was 40 and 60 tip (I know. Too much). HE with good medium pressure massage. Do not remember her name but she was late 40 Chinese. She did some stretching to my arms and legs. The rooms are not quiet and I could hear the guy next door. Not a repeat because there are better nearby.

Sdsc619
02-04-18, 16:42
Haven't been to this place in about a year after a crappy experience with lucy but, it looks like they have some new talent. Has anyone seen Mimi or Cindy yet? If not I'll prob end up toftt tomorrow evening after the game.I haven't seen either of these girls, but definitely interested. Thing I don't like about this place is that even if you call ahead to schedule with a certain girl, theyll gice you whoevers next in line when you gey there. Went a few weeks with an appointment for Mary but got there and a new girl jessica was only one available. She was cute, mid 20's, dwxent massage. On the flip I asked for FS ans she said no. First time that has happened to me here. Tried for BJ and got a half ass BBBJ for 80. Wouldn't repeat with her tho she said FS next time. Don't think she's there anymore tho. She didn't last long. I got the impression she was expecting it to be a HE spot not a FS spot.

If you check out either of these new girls, let us know how they are.

Cruiser 69
02-04-18, 18:34
I tried looking but I couldn't find any info on this place.

Anyone have any info on where it is?

My back was sore this morning and stopped by you spa in Lemon Grove for a massage.

Dctex99
02-04-18, 19:48
I tried looking but I couldn't find any info on this place.

Anyone have any info on where it is?Also good in Spring Valley!

Mechan2000
02-04-18, 20:42
Had a legit rub at Massage A Spa. Older talent but massage was strong and she definitely knew what she was doing. Sorry, didn't catch the name. Has anyone had luck with the Receptionist there? Saw her on past visits and got swtichted after shown the room.

TJ Dog
02-05-18, 02:35
Had a legit rub at Massage A Spa. Older talent but massage was strong and she definitely knew what she was doing. Sorry, didn't catch the name. Has anyone had luck with the Receptionist there? Saw her on past visits and got swtichted after shown the room.It has been a very reliable HE place for me for the past couple of years. Not sure about the receptionist. They rotate staff through there so much I've rarely had the same provider more than a couple of times.

Doretti
02-05-18, 02:37
Had a nice session with Coco about 3 months ago. Medium massage and sensual on the flip. Great attitude and HJ technique.