PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

Chupacabra504
11-05-17, 12:32
What was the total damage at Genesis?I forget what the house fee was. I want to say it was the standard 50 for 30 and 80 for CBJ. She said it's $. 40 for FS but you might be able to talk her down. She also stated they have another provider that is Mexican. (Sasha is Colombian). Oh she said they have a couple of Asian providers.

BlueSkyBlue
11-05-17, 21:28
Went back to HZ again to try the new girl Nancy for a second time.

Have a better comparison between Anna who's been there a while and gives a very good deep tissue massage and Nancy who still gives very satisfying rub but it's more soft and relaxing.

She's a very calm person and I really left with a good sense of relaxation. On the turn over it was a very slow sensual with a lot of gliding hands With several different grips on my member but quite enjoyable. It definitely went on for a while but I really like her style and technique.

I still really like Anna's deep tissue massage and her close gentle attention she pays to me as well on the flip so I think both of these girls provide a very good experience, both offer different but sensual HJ's and both offer good relaxing massage in their own way.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-owners-and-new-girl-h-z-858-752-2842/25168195

Damage was 50 to the house and 40 tip.

Marco19
11-06-17, 16:32
I went to Wen yesterday and pulled Lisa. She's around 30 and is fairly cute and sweet. Not very talkative, not that I go to these places to talk but I try my best to break the ice with them for a more friendly session. Her massage was fairly decent for this type of place. Good pressure and lots of elbows on my back, and lighter pressure and soft strokes on my legs up to the goods. She offered to walk on my back but I turned that down. And she spent almost 45 minutes on my back. On the flip she went right to work after asking me in a whisper what I'd tip her. She did a nice soft, slow massage that achieved the desired result. She was fairly armored up. Stockings and jean shorts, but didn't object to rubbing OTC and to me running my hand up inside her shorts from the bottom. After cleaning me up she spent another 10 minutes massaging arms and legs from the front. Damage was $40 and $40. Not the most sensuous experience but I'd repeat since it was relaxing and achieved it's objective!! I'll be interested to try some of the others there.

BigDawgK
11-07-17, 21:43
Anyone interested in joining a massage group? This can be a forum to talk about any massage places in SD that might rub a little bit more than most do!

Kik: San Diego Massages.

BlueSkyBlue
11-07-17, 22:34
Visited Yuki Spa in San Marco's this evening.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/39-99-hr-grand-opning-new-ownership-wonderful-massage-760-919-5888/33455622

This place used to be called ocean health spa and I've been here several times a couple of years ago but now it's advertising new owners so I went to see. Definitely new ownership.

Greeted at the door by the mamasan and paid the $40 house fee and show the room. Nice big rooms, down a long hallway Away from the front desk. The masseuse name was Linda and she looked late 40's but in reality she's probably mid 60's but she had very warm soft hands and immediately ran her hands several times down my back and cupped my ass cheeks several times. I like the feeling of her soft warm hands.

I had some pain in my shoulder and on my leg and she listen carefully and she did try to massage my trouble spots. Her overall pressure was not very strong but she was very sturdy and she used her knees and elbows at different times to try to really open up my muscles, but overall her pressure wasn't very strong but she did a lot of smooth gliding up-and-down my legs with a Fair amount of attention to my lower back And my ass, running her hands very deep up and down my ass for a big part of the massage but never quite touching my balls. However there was an off a lot of teasing on my inner legs and thighs . all around my ass.

On the turnover she was gliding lower and lower but she wouldn't actually touch my cock and told me to self-service when I didn't make a move she's kept playing with my balls and kept saying over, come, do your self。 which really annoyed me and I wasn't going to self service but I gave in after her softly whispering come baby about 300 times but I will not repeat.

Massage was adequate, a smooth flowing and relaxing Swedish type massage with medium pressure. Provider was pretty old but nice personality and warm soft hands and she did seem to be attentive to my trouble areas But the self-service really put me off and will not repeat.

If you get 10 massages on the card you get the 11th one free. I left my card on the pillar next to the trash so you can pick it up and start with that if you want. I think there are better choices out there.

$20 tip $40 house.

Nick4
11-08-17, 01:10
Saw Coco at Z's last week. I think I woke her up on the front couch.

She gave a C grade massage. Adequate but not her strong suite.

Pretty face but on the stocky side. 40's I'd guess with a cup titties. They looked bigger in the bra.

No hassle on the flip. . 4 for standard grade. . 6 for the A team.

When I left she gave me her card and another number. Haven't called it yet but there might be more than meets the eye?

Nick4
11-08-17, 01:13
Anyone interested in joining a massage group? This can be a forum to talk about any massage places in SD that might rub a little bit more than most do!

Kik: San Diego Massages.Looks like that filled up right quick.

NangaJapan
11-08-17, 01:56
Went to goto massage based on an earlier review. Was greeted by a very young, probably 5 ft 90 lb, girl named Ashley. She spoke very good english.

Paid 40 to the house and told her that I need table shower before the massage. She asked me if had been there before, I lied and said yes. Nice shower, lot of teasing and lot of strokes.

After that we go to the massage. She massages for only 10 minutes on the back and then the teasing starts. She spent next 30 minutes near the balls, it was amazing. Made me gasp couple of times. On the flip she asks for 60. I said 40. She was very disappointed. I told that I always pay 40 here and she reluctantly agrees. Touching was allowed otc. I tried utc and told I should not be touching because I only pay her 40. The skin was just amazing. Young, smooth, not an ounce of extra fat, very natural.

I tried to ask her what else is offered if I had paid more, she won't confirm. She asked how much I got. I got a feeling that extras are offered as well for more monies. But since I was carrying exact change I had no chance of anything extra. Finished with a very nice HE. I will repeat.

Name: Ashley.

Damage: 40+40.

Enjoy!

TJ Dog
11-08-17, 02:19
Neon sign not lit. Signs on each side of door: "Temporary Close Remodel. ".

Door was closed when I drove in the parking lot. When I got to the door it was slightly ajar. Pushed it open and ringing chimes brought Tina out. Business as usual. WTF? Got no clear explanation.

Usgyinyang
11-08-17, 02:55

Door was closed when I drove in the parking lot. When I got to the door it was slightly ajar. Pushed it open and ringing chimes brought Tina out. Business as usual. WTF? Got no clear explanation.You didn't ask?

Bloomfield
11-08-17, 09:41
Went to goto massage based on an earlier review. Was greeted by a very young, probably 5 ft 90 lb, girl named Ashley. She spoke very good english.

Paid 40 to the house and told her that I need table shower before the massage. She asked me if had been there before, I lied and said yes. Nice shower, lot of teasing and lot of strokes.

After that we go to the massage. She massages for only 10 minutes on the back and then the teasing starts. She spent next 30 minutes near the balls, it was amazing. Made me gasp couple of times. On the flip she asks for 60. I said 40. She was very disappointed. I told that I always pay 40 here and she reluctantly agrees. Touching was allowed otc. I tried utc and told I should not be touching because I only pay her 40. The skin was just amazing. Young, smooth, not an ounce of extra fat, very natural.

I tried to ask her what else is offered if I had paid more, she won't confirm. She asked how much I got. I got a feeling that extras are offered as well for more monies. But since I was carrying exact change I had no chance of anything extra. Finished with a very nice HE. I will repeat.

Enjoy!How are Ashley's tits?

Knight007
11-08-17, 12:30
I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment! She's modified it so she's more comfortable underneath and the pay-off is a better experience for the guy! Wow. I was blown away--literally and figuratively. AND she's got great hands, a sparkling personality, and lovely big breasts. What a package!

I posted her phone number on a previous post, but some of the numbers were replaced with astericks * so PM me for her number, but be patient, I'm busy and not on the computer all day.

Enjoy the pictures!What are the donations. For various services she provides? I see she has quite a following here.

RayBert5498
11-08-17, 16:48
I went to Wen yesterday and pulled Lisa. She's around 30 and is fairly cute and sweet. Not very talkative, not that I go to these places to talk but I try my best to break the ice with them for a more friendly session. Her massage was fairly decent for this type of place. Good pressure and lots of elbows on my back, and lighter pressure and soft strokes on my legs up to the goods. She offered to walk on my back but I turned that down. And she spent almost 45 minutes on my back. On the flip she went right to work after asking me in a whisper what I'd tip her. She did a nice soft, slow massage that achieved the desired result. She was fairly armored up. Stockings and jean shorts, but didn't object to rubbing OTC and to me running my hand up inside her shorts from the bottom. After cleaning me up she spent another 10 minutes massaging arms and legs from the front. Damage was $40 and $40. Not the most sensuous experience but I'd repeat since it was relaxing and achieved it's objective!! I'll be interested to try some of the others there.What's on the menu at Wen's? I've only been there once and got a HE. Is FS available, or anything else?

Whoopster
11-08-17, 20:32
What's on the menu at Wen's? I've only been there once and got a HE. Is FS available, or anything else?Just HE in my experience. Jessica has allowed UTC roaming but that's about all I've ever gotten. I'm not very pushy though so YMMV. Let me know if I'm missing out on something.

BlueSkyBlue
11-08-17, 20:42
Just HE in my experience. Jessica has allowed UTC roaming but that's about all I've ever gotten. I'm not very pushy though so YMMV. Let me know if I'm missing out on something.In my experience with a lot of different girls there it's HJ only, but the girls change all the time but I think that a rub and tug is all that is offered.

CduBonusG
11-08-17, 21:14

Kik: San Diego Massages.Is this is new group? Because there was one with a similar name and a few weeks ago and it was completely dead so I left. I think ultimately there is just not that much more to talk about than what is already on here? I'll check it out again though as I regularly am on kik when work is slow.

LennyBias
11-09-17, 01:20
I decided to give this place another go since it's on my way home from work. This time I called beforehand and scheduled an appointment with a 'Latina'. Mamasan told me okay, no problem, and she set it up. I arrived at the appointment time and opted for the half hour for. 6 (which I think is too much alone, yet there is no table shower included either). She came in, I think her name was Monica, very friendly and personable. Not the best massage, felt rushed as well, and I don't believe it lasted the full half hour, even when she left a couple of times to grab hot towels.

When it came to the HE, which was all that was on the menu, she asked for. 6, which is also pretty high for your standard HE. But I didn't negotiate and payed that. She let the girls out and let me play / lick them (also rubbed the kitty but no FIV). She mentioned that there are two other Latinas that work there, one on Mon & Tue, described her as a bit older but takes care of her body, nice breasts and ass, and offers a wider menu. The other Latina works Fri-Sun and is a bit more strict about the $$ and also a bit older.

Overall, decent experience but probably payed more than I should have. Will I return? Maybe on a Mon or Tues to try the other Latina, but only if I'm feeling desperate since 1. 2 is pretty high for a weak massage and standard HE.

LennyBias
11-09-17, 01:59
Found their advertisement for this AMP on backpage. It's on El Cajon and they advertise Latinas. Was wondering if anyone had any info on this place, I think it might've just opened. Any info is appreciated, might have to TOFTT. Thanks in advance!

TJ Dog
11-09-17, 02:13
You didn't ask?Yes, I asked. Twice. Both times just got a smile and recitation of the words on the signs.

Usgyinyang
11-09-17, 04:06
Yes, I asked. Twice. Both times just got a smile and recitation of the words on the signs.Maybe they got caught whiff of some pressure from LE an decided to lay low?

Marco19
11-09-17, 12:06
What's on the menu at Wen's? I've only been there once and got a HE. Is FS available, or anything else?It was my first time there but my sense is that a HJ is about it and the main variable is how much touching is allowed.

FromNowOn
11-09-17, 16:49
You didn't ask?I stopped by Bluegreen yesterday in the late afternoon. Handwritten sign saying remodeling etc. I walk in and she greets me like normal and shows me to the room. Got the usual rimming and BBJCIM. But even more intense than usual. At the end she says that I'm okay to come back but new customers she has to turn away for next 2 weeks. Says the police have been watching her and to be very careful.

Eddie2014
11-09-17, 18:17
Anyone have any experience at Sun C Spa in Mission Valley?

Eddie2014
11-09-17, 18:28

Door was closed when I drove in the parking lot. When I got to the door it was slightly ajar. Pushed it open and ringing chimes brought Tina out. Business as usual. WTF? Got no clear explanation.Called her today and no one picked up the phone.

Nick4
11-10-17, 01:56
Anyone have any experience at Sun C Spa in Mission Valley?Some massages are better than others there. You're mileage may vary. . 6 for the standard rub.

TJ Dog
11-10-17, 02:33
Maybe they got caught whiff of some pressure from LE an decided to lay low?That's what I was thinking. Post just before this one seems to confirm.

AmpChamp
11-10-17, 06:34
That's what I was thinking. Post just before this one seems to confirm.I texted Tina about what was going on, but she said owner wanted to put the sign up. I asked her why but she did not really tell me why. Only thing she told me is that they are strictly cash now, but open for business.

Sdsc619
11-10-17, 15:10
Had some time early and saw this place opens at 830. Walked in and drew Lili. If its the same girl from the pics they are heavily photoshopped. She was young and sexy though so I didn't care. 140 for BBBJ and covered FS YMMV. She speaks very little english but is a lot of fun. Definitely recommend her. There was another girl in the back eating breakfast but didn't get a good look at her. Looks like this place is in the same group as ronson and mesa ridge tho I haven't been to either.

HiPickle
11-10-17, 20:36
Had some time early and saw this place opens at 830. Walked in and drew Lili. If its the same girl from the pics they are heavily photoshopped. She was young and sexy though so I didn't care. 140 for BBBJ and covered FS YMMV. She speaks very little english but is a lot of fun. Definitely recommend her. There was another girl in the back eating breakfast but didn't get a good look at her. Looks like this place is in the same group as ronson and mesa ridge tho I haven't been to either.I'm back visiting family from Hawaii, looking for a good FS AMP. Last time, couple of years ago on Clairmont Mesa Hana was nice, now defunct, I know things change service wise in the AMP world though I've rtff a few a few months back. Anyone can point me in the right direction if there is something worthy in N San Diego? I went to a place in Escondido a couple of years ago, was meh. Would love some ideas from recent experience.

Usgyinyang
11-10-17, 21:24
I'm back visiting family from Hawaii, looking for a good FS AMP. Last time, couple of years ago on Clairmont Mesa Hana was nice, now defunct, I know things change service wise in the AMP world though I've rtff a few a few months back. Anyone can point me in the right direction if there is something worthy in N San Diego? I went to a place in Escondido a couple of years ago, was meh. Would love some ideas from recent experience.Most have left good reviews about Pine in clairemont. A couple of their massage rooms are literally an ikea mattress on the carpet if you don't like doing it on those rickety massage tables. I'd recommend checking out GO TO massage in the area too.

HoneyBoy
11-10-17, 22:02
Had some time early and saw this place opens at 830. Walked in and drew Lili. If its the same girl from the pics they are heavily photoshopped. She was young and sexy though so I didn't care. 140 for BBBJ and covered FS YMMV. She speaks very little english but is a lot of fun. Definitely recommend her. There was another girl in the back eating breakfast but didn't get a good look at her. Looks like this place is in the same group as ronson and mesa ridge tho I haven't been to either.Which place is this on Rosecrans?

Stl Danish
11-10-17, 23:37
If you liked Hana, try Pine Spa, Clairemont Mesa.

Tennis Nut
11-11-17, 00:06
Had some time early and saw this place opens at 830. Walked in and drew Lili. If its the same girl from the pics they are heavily photoshopped. She was young and sexy though so I didn't care. 140 for BBBJ and covered FS YMMV. She speaks very little english but is a lot of fun. Definitely recommend her. There was another girl in the back eating breakfast but didn't get a good look at her. Looks like this place is in the same group as ronson and mesa ridge tho I haven't been to either.Name of the place, address, etc.

HiPickle
11-11-17, 01:28
Most have left good reviews about Pine in clairemont. A couple of their massage rooms are literally an ikea mattress on the carpet if you don't like doing it on those rickety massage tables. I'd recommend checking out GO TO massage in the area too.I just checked out the place in Mira Mesa,(I'm very close so made sense to TOFTT) referenced in an ad from the poster sdsc69, referred to. Check Backpage. 3 girls working there, the only one available was 30's not bad, all covered, but on my way out met the other 2 and they were way cuter! Going to go back and sample one tomorrow. Great location in Sorento Valley.

HiPickle
11-11-17, 01:30
Name of the place, address, etc.Bro, a quick search on backpage reveals a lot.

Sdsc619
11-11-17, 02:06
Bro, a quick search on backpage reveals a lot.Sorry, thought it was obvious. Onmy one in rosecrans that I've heard of. Anyway its rhis one:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-pictures-new-beautiful-asian-girls-lili-and-rose-rosecrans-st/29738243

Usgyinyang
11-11-17, 03:57
I just checked out the place in Mira Mesa,(I'm very close so made sense to TOFTT) referenced in an ad from the poster sdsc69, referred to. Check Backpage. 3 girls working there, the only one available was 30's not bad, all covered, but on my way out met the other 2 and they were way cuter! Going to go back and sample one tomorrow. Great location in Sorento Valley.You mean the one in the business park near flanders? Last few people that have been there reported meh. Did you get MIMI?

HiPickle
11-11-17, 10:47
You mean the one in the business park near flanders? Last few people that have been there reported meh. Did you get MIMI?Yes, that's the one. . I drove up called before entering to see if anyone available and one was. Never asked her name. Seemed goofy and playful, wasn't GFE like I prefer, but I anticipate somewhat mediocre service as a first time visitor so I probably didn't rate too harsh. The girl got more chill as the session progressed. I didn't feel rushed and as I mentioned, seeing the other girls made me want to return for a sample. One was spinnerish and wearing ponytails, ya want to go back for that one LOL.

Senchi
11-11-17, 14:11
Yes, that's the one. . I drove up called before entering to see if anyone available and one was. Never asked her name. Seemed goofy and playful, wasn't GFE like I prefer, but I anticipate somewhat mediocre service as a first time visitor so I probably didn't rate too harsh. The girl got more chill as the session progressed. I didn't feel rushed and as I mentioned, seeing the other girls made me want to return for a sample. One was spinnerish and wearing ponytails, ya want to go back for that one LOL.I had a similar experience to you when I went a while ago. I got Qiqi, who is the older one. Her pictures are definitely professional as she is barely recognizeable. I wasn't impressed with her service. Also, they were pretty careless about isolating mongers from each other--I ran into two other dudes on my way in and out of the massage room. The rooms themselves weren't super-clean, there was a wet towel still hanging out on the couch in the room I went into, which didn't make me feel like the table had been tidied up at all prior to me heading in.

On my way out I saw the other two gals working there and also said to myself "damn, wish I'd pulled one of those two!" I may head back some day and specifically request someone other than Qiqi--I think she is there like all the time, from the ads I've seen, but I haven't been too hyped to go back after my first experience. The Chinese providers just never seem to be as good as Korean or Thai.

HiPickle
11-11-17, 14:21
I had a similar experience to you when I went a while ago. I got Qiqi, who is the older one. Her pictures are definitely professional as she is barely recognizeable. I wasn't impressed with her service. Also, they were pretty careless about isolating mongers from each other--I ran into two other dudes on my way in and out of the massage room. The rooms themselves weren't super-clean, there was a wet towel still hanging out on the couch in the room I went into, which didn't make me feel like the table had been tidied up at all prior to me heading in.

On my way out I saw the other two gals working there and also said to myself "damn, wish I'd pulled one of those two!" I may head back some day and specifically request someone other than Qiqi--I think she is there like all the time, from the ads I've seen, but I haven't been too hyped to go back after my first experience. The Chinese providers just never seem to be as good as Korean or Thai.Totally agree with the quality of service. Korean is usually superior, especially where I'm normally mongering in Honolulu. I think they are interchanging the names over there, the girl I saw called the smaller one qiqi or something. Anywayz, I'll chose when I get back over there. On the other hand, where is the good Korean Or Thai locations you refer to here? 😁.

HiPickle
11-11-17, 19:59
I had a similar experience to you when I went a while ago. I got Qiqi, who is the older one. Her pictures are definitely professional as she is barely recognizeable. I wasn't impressed with her service. Also, they were pretty careless about isolating mongers from each other--I ran into two other dudes on my way in and out of the massage room. The rooms themselves weren't super-clean, there was a wet towel still hanging out on the couch in the room I went into, which didn't make me feel like the table had been tidied up at all prior to me heading in.

On my way out I saw the other two gals working there and also said to myself "damn, wish I'd pulled one of those two!" I may head back some day and specifically request someone other than Qiqi--I think she is there like all the time, from the ads I've seen, but I haven't been too hyped to go back after my first experience. The Chinese providers just never seem to be as good as Korean or Thai.

Totally agree with the quality of service. Korean is usually superior, especially where I'm normally mongering in Honolulu. I think they are interchanging the names over there, the girl I saw called the smaller one qiqi or something. Anywayz, I'll chose when I get back over there. On the other hand, where is the good Korean Or Thai locations you refer to here? 😁.Went back. I attempted an indie in San Marcos, in the Backpage thread, fail. Drove to this place in Escondido.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/felicita-spa-new-grand-opening-speclal/25575332

Dumpy, mama wouldn't let me see any line up, so bailed and went back to try the Chinese girl with the pony tails and squeaky voice. Ya, she probably 40's in age lots of positions, very tight, but kept putting her hand over her pussy while I'm pounding. Got annoying and went the full hour trying and finally succeeded to pop. She did that annoying Chinese style of sticking the tongue out to kiss which also annoyed me. On the way out, a new girl came in replacing the one I saw last night that I thought would be worthy. The new one is not very good looking. In fact not at all. So this place obviously gets new girls every so often as they rotate AMPs. Like a box of chocolates, never know what you're going to get. However, at this time the selection kinda sucks. I certainly won't be headed back there on this trip. Too bad, cause I really like the location. Secluded and in a nice area. I wish you San Diego Mongers were more active on this site like we are in Honolulu.

Joblo007
11-12-17, 22:22
A few years ago there was an amazing therapist named Harley who worked out of west Mission Valley. She stopped doing sessions and advertising publically but I'm wondering if she might still be in town. Anyone have any info? Reply or PM me. Thanks!

MichaelOhSix
11-14-17, 06:43
Went back. I attempted an indie in San Marcos, in the Backpage thread, fail. Drove to this place in Escondido.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/felicita-spa-new-grand-opening-speclal/25575332

Dumpy, mama wouldn't let me see any line up, so bailed and went back to try the Chinese girl with the pony tails and squeaky voice. Ya, she probably 40's in age lots of positions, very tight, but kept putting her hand over her pussy while I'm pounding. Got annoying and went the full hour trying and finally succeeded to pop. She did that annoying Chinese style of sticking the tongue out to kiss which also annoyed me. On the way out, a new girl came in replacing the one I saw last night that I thought would be worthy. The new one is not very good looking. In fact not at all. So this place obviously gets new girls every so often as they rotate AMPs. Like a box of chocolates, never know what you're going to get. However, at this time the selection kinda sucks. I certainly won't be headed back there on this trip. Too bad, cause I really like the location. Secluded and in a nice area. I wish you San Diego Mongers were more active on this site like we are in Honolulu.True. That place in Escondido is dumpy. But Tuesday. Friday there's a hot thick in the right places Latina named Julie. 25 ish. 100 for everything. 50 to the house.

MyDream
11-14-17, 09:29
True. That place in Escondido is dumpy. But Tuesday. Friday there's a hot thick in the right places Latina named Julie. 25 ish. 100 for everything. 50 to the house.Truth. And Julie's attitude and level of service puts any of the Ronson clan girls to shame!

MyDream
11-14-17, 09:39
Any mongers remember Penny from now defunct OT in Esco? Well, she is back part-time at Sunset (home of the granny K-girls value meal). She was old at OT, and yes she is older now. But her body has been in a time warp, and still has her signature move going on, riding you kind of sideways cowgirl (or cowgranny) and playing with your nutsack at the same time. Always a sure sensation to get a maximum blow. Meh massage to start. BBBJ Good head / neck after. Yes, OLD k-girls aren't everyone's thing. So save the bashing. For the budget minded, cheap fucks, this is your place.

Van.

SDNutz50
11-14-17, 13:48
Any mongers remember Penny from now defunct OT in Esco? Well, she is back part-time at Sunset (home of the granny K-girls value meal). She was old at OT, and yes she is older now. But her body has been in a time warp, and still has her signature move going on, riding you kind of sideways cowgirl (or cowgranny) and playing with your nutsack at the same time. Always a sure sensation to get a maximum blow. Meh massage to start. BBBJ Good head / neck after. Yes, OLD k-girls aren't everyone's thing. So save the bashing. For the budget minded, cheap fucks, this is your place.

Van.Both her and Sara were some of the top choices there. Yes, Penny is older but body is aging much more gracefully. Think it's time for a visit. Thanks Vandong.

SDNutz50
11-14-17, 13:51
Truth. And Julie's attitude and level of service puts any of the Ronson clan girls to shame!To me, she wasn't hot but her attitude and willingness more than made up for it. L / A / S ratings are 6/9/8.

NCRascal
11-14-17, 16:17

Van.OT had Penney and Sara I believe. Only heard good things about Penney. That was not so long ago. Thanks for the info!

SecretWar
11-14-17, 17:02
Been having to spend a lot of time in UC area recently. Thread search and initial recon seems to show this area as empty, not surprising since it's high profile, so does everyone just drive south for BnG? Is this more of an Indy territory? Would like to have a regular spot / provider near the area. Message me if you don't want to post too much, as always I will report what happens if I am successful anywhere soon.

FlyingVfr
11-14-17, 17:09

Van.Good to know, even old Korean AMP women seem young to me LOL. It's also good to read Sunset is still operational. I passed by it twice in the last week and it looked like their sign was gone so I thought they had gone (or forced) out of business. I do miss Oriental Therapy, I got my best BBBJ CIM ever there, I think her name was Coco. Highly memorable it was.

SDNutz50
11-14-17, 17:22
I wish you San Diego Mongers were more active on this site like we are in Honolulu.Hi Pickle,

Yes, I agree. We are no where near as active as the Honolulu forum, as I am just as much to blame along with the others. In that forum, you have 100+ updates a day within the different threads. I was actually in Honolulu for 10 days about a week ago and my head (s) are still spinning. Our best (Pine, Mimi's, Michelle's and recently closed Health Spa and CoCo) would rate a 7, MAYBE an 8, in comparison. Let's hope that we all continue to contribute to this forum, and at a greater scale, especially myself. I've done too much PM's as a main ways of communication when all that information should be shared amongst us.

Stay safe.

Stupitt
11-14-17, 18:24
Sorry, thought it was obvious. Onmy one in rosecrans that I've heard of. Anyway its rhis one:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-pictures-new-beautiful-asian-girls-lili-and-rose-rosecrans-st/29738243There are a couple AMPs at that location. The one on the 2nd floor is Chinese and a 40/40 joint. The one on the 3rd floor is NOT Chinese, mine was Thai, and you can the menu is wide open. I forget the girl's name I saw but she was cute, but uninspired. I think I left 80 roses for a CBJ with her getting nude. It wasn't worth it, and the best part was that it took me a long time to pop and she complained about getting tired. She got nude but basically didn't want me to touch her. I wouldn't go back.

ChillyWilly54
11-14-17, 22:24
Anybody been to Yun Spa on Mission Gorge since they started running BP ads?

MyDream
11-15-17, 01:31
Good to know, even old Korean AMP women seem young to me LOL. It's also good to read Sunset is still operational. I passed by it twice in the last week and it looked like their sign was gone so I thought they had gone (or forced) out of business. I do miss Oriental Therapy, I got my best BBBJ CIM ever there, I think her name was Coco. Highly memorable it was.Yes. The infamous Coco. And Sara from OT was at Mercury Spa in KM not too long ago. She is still very talented.

Sophia at Sunset was actually one of the originals at OT 20 years ago, went by Linda. Used to go to the fishing tackle place, and then go next door and dangle my worm. LOL.

TJ Dog
11-15-17, 02:29
Yes. The infamous Coco. And Sara from OT was at Mercury Spa in KM not too long ago. She is still very talented.

Sophia at Sunset was actually one of the originals at OT 20 years ago, went by Linda. Used to go to the fishing tackle place, and then go next door and dangle my worm. LOL.Sara still at Mercury as of today.

Check00
11-15-17, 04:10
Anyone have any experience with the Bernardo Massage Center in the northern area? I'm in the area and might go there soon. I'll report back when I do, but if anyone has a previous experience I'd like to know.

Sdsc619
11-15-17, 11:45
There are a couple AMPs at that location. The one on the 2nd floor is Chinese and a 40/40 joint. The one on the 3rd floor is NOT Chinese, mine was Thai, and you can the menu is wide open. I forget the girl's name I saw but she was cute, but uninspired. I think I left 80 roses for a CBJ with her getting nude. It wasn't worth it, and the best part was that it took me a long time to pop and she complained about getting tired. She got nude but basically didn't want me to touch her. I wouldn't go back.This was the 3rd floor place, the suite number in the ad. They have a couple. Other locations and the girls seem to rotate. Was 40 for hhr. Two girls working. Lili may have been the girl in the pics but if so they're well altered. Not sure of decent but cute thin with decent ass for her size and natural b cups. I didn't get a good look at the other girl. But Lili was upbeat and enthusiastic with me. Wantes 160 and we settled on 140. Lots of body kissing and teasing then a good BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. Wrapped up and hit many positions. Went over time but didn't seem to notice or care. I'd go back to her. As usual its YMMV.

Gyration
11-15-17, 18:01
Has anyone tried this place in the picture attached? It's the first time I see their ad.

SecretWar
11-15-17, 18:32
Anyone have any experience with the Bernardo Massage Center in the northern area? I'm in the area and might go there soon. I'll report back when I do, but if anyone has a previous experience I'd like to know.I think I've infiltrated all the are&T spots in the RB / Poway except that one. Mixed reviews and conflicting reports made it seem like a real YMMV situation, so I've always opted to spend my time and money at a confirmed location. I have a review of the place across the street as well as other places in that area either here or on RM (similar username). Good luck, please report anything useful if you decide to TOFTT.

MichelOb
11-16-17, 01:28
Anybody been to Yun Spa on Mission Gorge since they started running BP ads?They've been running BP ads for at least 4 years (grand opening). I wrote a review if you want to look at my posts. Smoking (literally smoking a cig, not smoking hot) mamasan, decent sponge bath, lame massage, HJ. I've been twice and that's enough since Z's is down the road. The girls are past their prime.

BlueSkyBlue
11-16-17, 15:00
Anyone have any experience with the Bernardo Massage Center in the northern area? I'm in the area and might go there soon. I'll report back when I do, but if anyone has a previous experience I'd like to know.My experience has always been happy ending there.

I was a regular customer for several years. At least once or more visit a week but I have not been there for over a year due to the attitudes of the girls working (I would personally avoid Judy and Apple).

My last visit it was really a lame 10 minute massage and then the hand job and I could hear in the next room (because they weren't playing the music) another guy moaning and groaning as he got his cock stroked.

Your mileage may vary and I may be inclined to go back if different girls working but I think there are better options out there but it's certainly worth a try if you just want to good cock rub.

$40 to the house and please don't tip over $40 to them, my last visit they've really pushing for a higher tip and it's just not worth it compared to other places.

IvyLeaf
11-16-17, 16:11
Anyone know of diamond spa?

I've no Intel on this spot except 50 for the hr. It's in East county off jamacha and lamplighter. Tucked in a strip mall corner.

Could be ideal location on weekends. Kinda quiet except neighbor businesses on m-f.

They got a BP ad. Search "jamcha". It's a typo with missing "a".

Zoo Guy1959
11-16-17, 17:09
After reading the below post, I googled it. Surprising how many females have patronized it. And been disappointed. Perhaps its location in RB makes them think it is a "spa".

https://www.yelp.com/biz/bernardo-massage-center-san-diego?hrid=A-EQyzUL3CcZTYQ2EO2Ikw

Technical69
11-16-17, 17:34
Has anyone tried this girl?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/petite-asian-beauty/26469838

Couldn't reach her. Any info on her is appreciated.

JackHolly
11-16-17, 18:47
Anyone have any recommendations for good AMPs in the La Mesa area?

RexTripod808
11-16-17, 19:23
Anyone have any recommendations for good AMPs in the La Mesa area?La Mesa is kinda spread out to be exact but:

Michelle's Spa in Rolando (not to far from La Mesa village area by car) is pretty damn good. Full menu and pretty good looking K-girls.

Maple Spa in Spring Valley. Decent looking K-girls although my experience was with an ash tray and it cost 220. Full Menu.

JackHolly
11-16-17, 20:30
La Mesa is kinda spread out to be exact but:

Michelle's Spa in Rolando (not to far from La Mesa village area by car) is pretty damn good. Full menu and pretty good looking K-girls.

Maple Spa in Spring Valley. Decent looking K-girls although my experience was with an ash tray and it cost 220. Full Menu.Thanks for the info!

BlueSkyBlue
11-16-17, 22:40
I had previously visited this place when it was called Ivy spa and had an unfortunate interaction with the provider but being a eternal optimist I decided to revisit.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/angie-massage-new-girls-today-free-table-shower-san-marcos-760-888-7966/24203294

The shop is in a strip mall next to a dollar store and a cigar shop, it's a very visible storefront but lots of available parking.

Inside there multiple rooms down a long hallway with the restroom very far the back. I was greeted by a provider who was in the middle of a massage and she had me lay down in the room and wait until she was available.

After relaxing for a few minutes she walked into the room, her name was Sophia, she's a mid 40's Chinese women, kind of plump and yet a pleasant and friendly person. She was wearing a T-shirt and sweats with her hair tied back in a ponytail, a very ordinary plain heavyset older woman but she had a nice smile and was quite chatty talking a lot of the time in a very good natured way. The massage itself was a lot of (I'll be charitable) medium pressure with sweeping flowing strokes and running her hands up and down my body and grazing my balls and my ass every couple of strokes.

Overall the massage was relaxing but there was a lot of grabbing my cock and rubbing my taint and asshole it so I considered more sensual relaxing than an actual therapeutic massage. It continued on for 30 minutes And then she went for a hot towel and it was time to turn over. She had hinted at least three or four times that you give me a good tip and I'll take care of you and make you feel good although no money was discussed I reassured her I would give her a good tip then she proceeded to start working one hand on my balls and one hand on my cock in a circular motion. She allowed over the clothes touching but she was a little shy about having access to her chest and she was a little more comfortable with me reaching between her legs but She tried to hurry me up and get me to finish.

I finally finished in a furious motion of hands frantically Stroking my cock despite my pleas to her tell her to go slowly she continued at a frantic pace and I exploded all over. Hot towel and another few minutes massaging my feet and legs and I got a water and was gone.

Damage was 40 to the house and $40 tip to her and she was quite happy and asked me to return.

She said there are two providers working there and that next time I should try the other girl. Overall it was nothing extraordinary better definitely a solid tug so if I need a release I will consider going back.

ArrogantBstrd
11-17-17, 02:48
Anyone know where she went? I saw her twice a week sometimes when she was at "Heavenly Hands". That shop didn't even have a name when she was there.

Man, that girl had me hooked. LOL.

JackHolly
11-17-17, 06:01
Holy crap, I would be hooked on her too. She looks amazing!

Anyone know where she went? I saw her twice a week sometimes when she was at "Heavenly Hands". That shop didn't even have a name when she was there.

Man, that girl had me hooked. LOL.

Pierced78
11-17-17, 16:11
Hey y'all,

Long time fan of this site, first time posting new to San Diego.

Seen this on craigslist. Did as much research as I could. Found ads going back months, but no creditable reviews. Seems legit from what I can see, but no reviews is always a bit scary.

Uploading a screen shot of the ad from C / L, forgot how to link from that site.

Looking for local to east county talent FBSM+ for my occasional hobbying.

Any info much appreciated and thanks.

Seekingcs
11-18-17, 19:20
Anyone know of diamond spa?

I've no Intel on this spot except 50 for the hr. It's in East county off jamacha and lamplighter. Tucked in a strip mall corner.

Could be ideal location on weekends. Kinda quiet except neighbor businesses on m-f.

They got a BP ad. Search "jamcha". It's a typo with missing "a".It's a typical AMP. I left happy. Tip is 40-50 depending on what you agree on.

TongueFu
11-18-17, 21:30
Hey y'all,

Long time fan of this site, first time posting new to San Diego.

Seen this on craigslist. Did as much research as I could. Found ads going back months, but no creditable reviews. Seems legit from what I can see, but no reviews is always a bit scary.

Uploading a screen shot of the ad from C / L, forgot how to link from that site.

Looking for local to east county talent FBSM+ for my occasional hobbying.

Any info much appreciated and thanks.Search for Blaze on the SanDiegoBare forum. You'll find all you need to know.

IvyLeaf
11-19-17, 03:57
It's a typical AMP. I left happy. Tip is 40-50 depending on what you agree on.Thanks for the info!

I searched around and kept seeing an AMP with same name but in other parts of town. Not off jamacha.

Might have to pass on it. "typical AMP" sounds like older gals.

Would love some latina without going up to esco or rolling the dice at daisys.

Pierced78
11-19-17, 04:25
Search for Blaze on the SanDiegoBare forum. You'll find all you need to know.Thanks for the info much appreciated.

Seems a bit to scetchy for this old guy. Still looking for a good FBSM+ provider in east county.

Seekingcs
11-19-17, 12:48
I've been there a few times now and the massage is ok. Nothing great but not bad. The girls are very nice. I've had Aimee a couple times and the first time I gave her the leg rub sign and see did some teasing before the flip. The first time I saw her she allowed OTC and I left very happy. Tip was never discussed and it was 40 at the door. I tipped the standard 40.

The next time she pulled her top up and allowed me to roam. I asked to lick her and she allowed and then asked me to fuck her. It has been that way from then forward. YMMV but I have had a lot of fun. My tip has always been between 40-60 and it has never been discussed.

Seekingcs
11-19-17, 12:55
Thanks for the info!

I searched around and kept seeing an AMP with same name but in other parts of town. Not off jamacha.

Would love some latina without going up to esco or rolling the dice at daisys.I've seen another named Diamond as well off of Fletcher. I've been there as well and it was the same as this one. The Diamond off of Jamacha doesn't show up often in CL or BP. In my experience the girls are Asian and younger. I have never seen any Latina girls there.

MyDream
11-19-17, 13:03
Thanks for the info!

Would love some latina without going up to esco or rolling the dice at daisys.Your only hope in that quest may be Hong's. Not East County, but still closer than esco.

Van.

FlyingVfr
11-19-17, 14:22
Search for Blaze on the SanDiegoBare forum. Can you please provide a link to that forum? Googling that produced no results for me.

GfEnthusiast
11-19-17, 16:24
Finally visited Ronson. I decided to walk in without calling and as soon as I walked in Amy came out. She was wearing a short skirt and if that's not a pic of her in the adds its a really good resemblance. I opted for the 1/2 and laid down on the table. She walked in and proceeded with a just ok massage, I usually prefer the massage to be a bit harder. Quick massage on the flip before she asks if I am ready for more and after some haggling and the exchange she dissapears for a few minutes before walking back into the room and the fun begins. She starts with a descent HJ and pulls down her top to reveal a nice set of c cups. After a few minutes she takes off the panties but leaves the short skirt on (which I love) and climbs on top of me. We go from CG to Mish and finish with k9. As I a walking out I see Suki who also looks really similar to the pics with a nice set. Might have to give her a try later. Overall a good time and I will probably be back.

BlueSkyBlue
11-19-17, 16:53
Finally visited Ronson. I decided to walk in without calling and as soon as I walked in Amy came out. She was wearing a short skirt and if that's not a pic of her in the adds its a really good resemblance. I opted for the 1/2 and laid down on the table. She walked in and proceeded with a just ok massage, I usually prefer the massage to be a bit harder. Quick massage on the flip before she asks if I am ready for more and after some haggling and the exchange she dissapears for a few minutes before walking back into the room and the fun begins. She starts with a descent HJ and pulls down her top to reveal a nice set of c cups. After a few minutes she takes off the panties but leaves the short skirt on (which I love) and climbs on top of me. We go from CG to Mish and finish with k9. As I a walking out I see Suki who also looks really similar to the pics with a nice set. Might have to give her a try later. Overall a good time and I will probably be back.What was the damage?

My last visit there was $100 tip did you get away with the same? Or did you pay more?

MyDream
11-19-17, 20:12
What was the damage?

My last visit there was $100 tip did you get away with the same? Or did you pay more?My last visit she asked 160/ FS. I laughed. Settled on 120/ FS, but attitude / service was shit post-negotiation.

Van.

TheGuest386
11-20-17, 01:25
Struck out today.

I went to Green Bamboo in north park. 100% legit place. Won't even let you get nude.

Also I needed some evening relief so I had a good experience before at ispa in North Park. First time I went the lady did a great massage and even better flipjob. She was smacking my meat on her face and really getting into it. Took her shirt off and everything.

This time I went was totally legit. I got a really old lady. Really old. It wasnt even hinted from her.

Sdsc619
11-20-17, 01:51
What was the damage?

My last visit there was $100 tip did you get away with the same? Or did you pay more?At their rosecrans location, she asked for 160. I ended up tipping 140 which I was ok with since she was pine / michelles quality. Got a bbj before the covered FS from lily at that location for that rate.

TJ Dog
11-20-17, 02:51
I've been there a few times now and the massage is ok. Nothing great but not bad. The girls are very nice. I've had Aimee a couple times and the first time I gave her the leg rub sign and see did some teasing before the flip. The first time I saw her she allowed OTC and I left very happy. Tip was never discussed and it was 40 at the door. I tipped the standard 40.

The next time she pulled her top up and allowed me to roam. I asked to lick her and she allowed and then asked me to fuck her. It has been that way from then forward. YMMV but I have had a lot of fun. My tip has always been between 40-60 and it has never been discussed.Is that the place on the South side of Campo Rd. , just East of Kenwood Dr. ?

If so, I'm surprised. I went there a few times and thought it was strictly legit (had Sara, who gave a killer massage, but not a hint of extras). As I recall, the "private" room is only curtained off.

Seekingcs
11-20-17, 16:34
Is that the place on the South side of Campo Rd. , just East of Kenwood Dr. ?

If so, I'm surprised. I went there a few times and thought it was strictly legit (had Sara, who gave a killer massage, but not a hint of extras). As I recall, the "private" room is only curtained off.No. This place is north of Campo next to Round Table.

CornJolio
11-20-17, 19:32
Hey guys long time fan here's my quick report.

Goto spa.

Very solid massage for the most part always a good HE on the flipside.

The mix of girls is pretty solid mostly older ladies but there is one cute younger girl that gives an amazing massage + HE.

Hui Massage.

The massage is pretty bad mostly a rub, I've had the same girl 3 times and it's not that good.

It's mostly a sensual massage very meh HE but the girl I always get it's quite attractive mid 30's?

Unique Massage.

I went on a sat evening and there was a wait.

They had me wait for like 15 minutes. The girl who gave me the massage was a bit thicker but nice big boobs.

The massage was decent and so was the HE.

Any recommendations for nice big breasted girls and great massages combo around Clairemont mesa area? Cheers.

RexTripod808
11-20-17, 21:41
... attitude / service was shit post-negotiation.

Van.That's the thing I don't like about this group. I've only went to the Mesa Rim ones but they start their negotiation so damn high and when you haggle it down their attitude goes to crap. First time was alright, but girl was definitely just in a hurry to get the session over with. Second time I went the girl started at 160 for a BJ only and I was just like no 80, and settled at 100. What followed was the most surly crap attitude like I had done her a disservice to be visiting thier establsihment. As a rather young, fit, good looking guy, I knew it wasn't an age / looks thing but I was so turned off that I almost gave up 10 minutes into the session. The third and last time I got quoted 240 for FS (In addition to the HF) and I was just like Come the fuck on. I ended up getting her down to 160, and as I knew I wouldn't' be back at all for a while, if ever, proceeded smash the hell out of the girl. I think the money is much better spent at Pine or Michelle's. Plus at Michelle's if the massage isn't enough I can walk across the street to the aweome Thai Massage place and get worked out for 40 bucks.

Technical69
11-20-17, 22:30
Checking again to see if anyone had seen her. Ill report back when she responds to my text.

Has anyone tried this girl?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/petite-asian-beauty/26469838

Couldn't reach her. Any info on her is appreciated.

HalfOfADeck
11-20-17, 22:52
Anyone have any experience with the Bernardo Massage Center in the northern area? I'm in the area and might go there soon. I'll report back when I do, but if anyone has a previous experience I'd like to know.I would say pass for now. The girls want more than std tip for mediocre service. I was a fan but they changed some and kept the bad. Hoping they get new staff soon.

MyDream
11-20-17, 23:02
That's the thing I don't like about this group. I've only went to the Mesa Rim ones but they start their negotiation so damn high and when you haggle it down their attitude goes to crap. First time was alright, but girl was definitely just in a hurry to get the session over with. Second time I went the girl started at 160 for a BJ only and I was just like no 80, and settled at 100. What followed was the most surly crap attitude like I had done her a disservice to be visiting thier establsihment. As a rather young, fit, good looking guy, I knew it wasn't an age / looks thing but I was so turned off that I almost gave up 10 minutes into the session. The third and last time I got quoted 240 for FS (In addition to the HF) and I was just like Come the fuck on. I ended up getting her down to 160, and as I knew I wouldn't' be back at all for a while, if ever, proceeded smash the hell out of the girl. I think the money is much better spent at Pine or Michelle's. Plus at Michelle's if the massage isn't enough I can walk across the street to the aweome Thai Massage place and get worked out for 40 bucks.This is all so true. But, as long as we have a few nimnod's justifying and rationalizing why they pay these exorbitant high prices, it won't change. We've all heard it. "Oh I don't mind paying more for good service" or "I go for the full hour so it's worth it". Total B. S. Hold the line guys.

Gyration
11-21-17, 03:10
So after a long drive to and from LA I decided to stop by when and get a massage. I got off the fwy and called from the parking lot to make sure Jessica was available. The girl told me Jessica was available and I headed up, paid 60 for 90 minutes and 40 as tip, since I paid with a cc, it was easier to pay for everything up front. I go into the room and get naked and wait and Jessica arrives. She is ok looking, not super hot, but def. Not fugly. In any case the massage starts, she climbs up on top of me and starts scooting back and forth on my back, I could feel her hot kitty rubbing up and down my back. It was quite an experience. She did some pressure thing with her hands and it all felt really good. About 10 minutes into the massage, she is called outside and they tell her she has an appointment coming up. After a while they send in another girl for me. I protest of course but it's pretty useless. The new girl is Angela. She is a big older than Jessica and not as busty, and Jessica is not THAT busty to start with. Jessica had short shorts on and no stalkings, Angela had these thick stalking s on and they were a total turn off. Angela's massage was ok, nothing special and nothing to write home about. The HE was a standard two handed HJ. She did allow for OTC up top and down, but nothing much up there.

So I left disappointed and a little frustrated to say the least. I guess I'll just have to go back and try to get Jessica again.

YeahYeahPink
11-21-17, 04:04
Can anybody describe the look of the girls with names? I would love to know the style and approximate age of the girls.

BlueSkyBlue
11-21-17, 13:18
So after a long drive to and from LA I decided to stop by when and get a massage. I got off the fwy and called from the parking lot to make sure Jessica was available. The girl told me Jessica was available and I headed up, paid 60 for 90 minutes and 40 as tip, since I paid with a cc, it was easier to pay for everything up front. I go into the room and get naked and wait and Jessica arrives. She is ok looking, not super hot, but def. Not fugly. In any case the massage starts, she climbs up on top of me and starts scooting back and forth on my back, I could feel her hot kitty rubbing up and down my back. It was quite an experience. She did some pressure thing with her hands and it all felt really good. About 10 minutes into the massage, she is called outside and they tell her she has an appointment coming up. After a while they send in another girl for me. I protest of course but it's pretty useless. The new girl is Angela. She is a big older than Jessica and not as busty, and Jessica is not THAT busty to start with. Jessica had short shorts on and no stalkings, Angela had these thick stalking s on and they were a total turn off. Angela's massage was ok, nothing special and nothing to write home about. The HE was a standard two handed HJ. She did allow for OTC up top and down, but nothing much up there.

So I left disappointed and a little frustrated to say the least. I guess I'll just have to go back and try to get Jessica again.Wow my condolences, that was definitely a downgrade.

I had Angela about a week ago. I had gone there to get a good strong rub from Kiki but she's apparently back in China and Angela was the new girl choice suggested to try.

Like you said older and nice enough but thin and a light pressure massage, certainly not the warm sensual of Jessica (with the generous roaming she allows) or of the strong therapeutic of Kiki. Angela was decent enough but there are better choices at Wen.

MyDream
11-21-17, 14:34
Can anybody describe the look of the girls with names? I would love to know the style and approximate age of the girls.Asian. And very stylish, 21-40. Quite a bit of info is available in the preceding 6 pages of this forum too.

Usgyinyang
11-21-17, 18:13
Asian. And very stylish, 21-40. Quite a bit of info is available in the preceding 6 pages of this forum too.Haven't met a girl yet whose even in the ballpark of 21 at the place I've been to.

Sdsc619
11-21-17, 19:43
This may be a dumb question but I've seen some reviews on another site where people got a table shower with a 30 min session. Does the table shower time not factor into the session? I always assumed I'd need to do at least 45 minutes for a TS. I can't imagine 30 minutes beinh enough time for a ts, short massage and FS. Thanks guys.

HoneyBoy
11-22-17, 00:09
Is that the place on the South side of Campo Rd. , just East of Kenwood Dr. ?

If so, I'm surprised. I went there a few times and thought it was strictly legit (had Sara, who gave a killer massage, but not a hint of extras). As I recall, the "private" room is only curtained off.I went to a place I think called you Massage off Campo Rd Monday in a small shopping center area. Paid $30 for the early bird special, with table shower and got barback FS from a vhuck thatcsays she isvthe Manager and also manages the place in Lemon Grove on Broadway. Very freaky, let me DATY and was miving her hips really getting into it. I asked for FS and neither of us had a condon, but I guess she was horny, bcuz she just said, don't cum in her. No mention of tip or money the entire time. Ended up giving her $80 and she was fine with that. Not the best looking, but nor ugly either and had a decent body can't remember her name.

Seekingcs
11-22-17, 13:40
I went to a place I think called you Massage off Campo Rd Monday in a small shopping center area. Paid $30 for the early bird special, with table shower and got barback FS from a vhuck thatcsays she isvthe Manager and also manages the place in Lemon Grove on Broadway. Very freaky, let me DATY and was miving her hips really getting into it. I asked for FS and neither of us had a condon, but I guess she was horny, bcuz she just said, don't cum in her. No mention of tip or money the entire time. Ended up giving her $80 and she was fine with that. Not the best looking, but nor ugly either and had a decent body can't remember her name.Was this the place next to Round Table? Just curious as you may have found another gem as I don't recall there being a table shower at the place I visited. If not where was this place.

HalfOfADeck
11-22-17, 18:47

The next time she pulled her top up and allowed me to roam. I asked to lick her and she allowed and then asked me to fuck her. It has been that way from then forward. YMMV but I have had a lot of fun. My tip has always been between 40-60 and it has never been discussed.Thanks Scs. Saw Amy and same as " The first time I saw her she allowed OTC and I left very happy. Tip was never discussed and it was 40 at the door. I tipped the standard 40. " She let me do some UTC roaming but held fast to the HJ finish. Good medium massage and fun time with her.

Sdsc619
11-22-17, 19:07
Finally made it over to Hongs on university. Wasnt sure what to expect with mixed reviews but heard they had latinas and thought it was worth a shot. House fee was 60 for hhr. Before I'm done undressing a tall latina named lisa comes in. Face wasnt the best but curves in the right places and nice round ass. She asked if I wanted to start face down or up, and why waste time so I layed face up. Some rubbing of the thighs she asked do I want everything, yes of course. CBJ was very good and lasted longer than many places. Started cg, but I wanted to see her ass more so we switched to k9. Great view and she can take a pounding. She seemed to enjoy herself, rubbing her self the whole time. Cleaned me up and off I went. Tipped her 100. Not sure if I'd go back to her just based on face and she's a little older, probably late 30's. Warning, she wears a lot of perfume so don't go straight home if you have a SO.

Whoopster
11-22-17, 20:03
Wow my condolences, that was definitely a downgrade.

I had Angela about a week ago. I had gone there to get a good strong rub from Kiki but she's apparently back in China and Angela was the new girl choice suggested to try.

Like you said older and nice enough but thin and a light pressure massage, certainly not the warm sensual of Jessica (with the generous roaming she allows) or of the strong therapeutic of Kiki. Angela was decent enough but there are better choices at Wen.If they try to give you Mary or Lisa I suggest getting a refund and leaving. Neither know anything about actual massage.

Marco19
11-22-17, 20:35
This may be a dumb question but I've seen some reviews on another site where people got a table shower with a 30 min session. Does the table shower time not factor into the session? I always assumed I'd need to do at least 45 minutes for a TS. I can't imagine 30 minutes beinh enough time for a ts, short massage and FS. Thanks guys.Table shower is part of the total time you pay for. So expect the massage and other services to be effected by having one. I usually enjoy the table shower. It shows right away you're fine with being uncovered and you'll quickly see her willingness to touch you. Only issue for me is that I'm never sure how clean these tables are and which of you mongers might have cum on it without it being washed off well!

HoneyBoy
11-22-17, 21:20
Table shower is part of the total time you pay for. So expect the massage and other services to be effected by having one. I usually enjoy the table shower. It shows right away you're fine with being uncovered and you'll quickly see her willingness to touch you. Only issue for me is that I'm never sure how clean these tables are and which of you mongers might have cum on it without it being washed off well!I have had many table showers but not once have I had an orgasm on it. Most of yge masseuse will stroke you a bit while they are cleaning you, but not usually to the point of orgasm but maybe some do.

BlueSkyBlue
11-23-17, 10:17
I have had many table showers but not once have I had an orgasm on it. Most of yge masseuse will stroke you a bit while they are cleaning you, but not usually to the point of orgasm but maybe some do.It depends when you're having the table shower before or after the massage.

Personally I've had an orgasm in the table shower, either as the second shot or the girl didn't want to give me the HJ in the massage room due to lack of privacy and a fear of getting caught doing HJ.

A lot of massage girls have told me that the table shower is dirty and they personally don't like, so if you have a good communication relationship with a girl ask her what she thinks about table shower. They almost always tell me it's dirty and they don't like it themselves.

I've had several girls discourage me from taking a table shower for this reason. To have a table shower does go into time they spent the massage so if there really lazy and don't want to work hard on massage a table shower is a easy way to use up the time.

I personally enjoy the warm feeling of being washed with hands slipping over my body, usually after my massage, which I think is typical of the $40 an hour places that have table showers. But cleanliness standards really varies in these places, is not very uncommon for the girls wearing the same clothes for a week at a time (don't think about the body fluid contacts those clothes have picked up from being next to five guys every day while they release their load) and they don't always change the sheets or towels between customers, so your mileage will vary But not every place is as clean as you my want it to be.

Usgyinyang
11-23-17, 10:52
I have had many table showers but not once have I had an orgasm on it. Most of yge masseuse will stroke you a bit while they are cleaning you, but not usually to the point of orgasm but maybe some do.I've had happy beginnings when doing the table shower at the beginning of the session. It's basically a guarantee that the Table has been seeded. The bright side is at least it's regularly soaped. But got to wonder how often the mat gets changed out. I'd probably feel more at east on a stainless steel top.

Sdsc619
11-23-17, 11:15
It depends when you're having the table shower before or after the massage.

Personally I've had an orgasm in the table shower, either as the second shot or the girl didn't want to give me the HJ in the massage room due to lack of privacy and a fear of getting caught doing HJ.

A lot of massage girls have told me that the table shower is dirty and they personally don't like, so if you have a good communication relationship with a girl ask her what she thinks about table shower. They almost always tell me it's dirty and they don't like it themselves.

I've had several girls discourage me from taking a table shower for this reason. To have a table shower does go into time they spent the massage so if there really lazy and don't want to work hard on massage a table shower is a easy way to use up the time.

I personally enjoy the warm feeling of being washed with hands slipping over my body, usually after my massage, which I think is typical of the $40 an hour places that have table showers. But cleanliness standards really varies in these places, is not very uncommon for the girls wearing the same clothes for a week at a time (don't think about the body fluid contacts those clothes have picked up from being next to five guys every day while they release their load) and they don't always change the sheets or towels between customers, so your mileage will vary But not every place is as clean as you my want it to be.Thanks guys. That's what I assumed. I've never gotten one mostly due to the gross factor but probably will one day just to check it out. Ill be sure to book enough time though.

BlueSkyBlue
11-23-17, 19:36
I went back to see Anna at H'Z yesterday for a good strong deep tissue and found out that Nancy is no longer there.

No big loss for me because her massage was pretty light (compared to Anna) and she was mostly focused on sensual and I needed a real good deep tissue massage.

Anyway Anna said try the new girl, so I did. Her name is Cherry and I think she's a pretty good looking, appears to be mid 30's, very friendly and strong therapist but she has limited English skills but her massage skills are on par with Anna.

Cherry gives a very good deep tissue, really working my back and spend time to go up and down my legs when I told her that they were really sore.

She massaged me for a solid 45 minutes before the flip. On the turnover she gently placed her hands on my stomach and I lightly guided it to my shaft and she started to go to work right away without any discussions. She had a nice steady grip and gave a very good HJ. It was the perfect way to complete a pretty awesome massage. She allowed some over the clothes touching but not a whole lot . I think shes another one ( like Anna) where you just respectfully keep your arms down and let her work on you and it will be more enjoyable

$50 to the house and $40 tip to her for an excellent massage and a good happy ending.

I will definitely repeat.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-owners-and-new-girl-h-z-858-752-2842/25168195

Whoopster
11-24-17, 14:40
Wow my condolences, that was definitely a downgrade.

Like you said older and nice enough but thin and a light pressure massage, certainly not the warm sensual of Jessica (with the generous roaming she allows) or of the strong therapeutic of Kiki. Angela was decent enough but there are better choices at Wen.Shoulda went to Blue Moon in San Fernando section. Damn I miss that place.

HalfOfADeck
11-25-17, 18:39
Was this the place next to Round Table? Just curious as you may have found another gem as I don't recall there being a table shower at the place I visited. If not where was this place.Went to the other mp on campo and had a good massage, 40/40 for the hh but they have happy hour specials for -10. Bring a wrapper if you want extras. The massage as good medium pressure and Jenny is a nice 40's Chinese woman.

Technical69
11-28-17, 04:49
Checking again to see if anyone had seen her. Ill report back when she responds to my text.Pics are slightly older. Nice location in an office building at mission valley. Decent rub. Allows limited top access, and an ordinary finish. YMMV.

BlueSkyBlue
11-28-17, 16:52
This is another one that I haven't visited for over a year. The ads For $40 an hour and I remember having a table shower here before so I thought give it a go.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-40-00-professional-massage-enjoy-your-relaxation-time-760-233-2288/33598872

Right from the start it was a bit strange, there was only one masseuse working and she was with another customer and told me to wait five minutes in the room. Her arms were covered with oil, so she was giving a massage but I'm normally skeptical because I've waited up to a half hour before but she assured me only five minutes so I laid down.

When she entered the room she immediately started telling me how handsome I was, how tall I was, how big my muscles were. All the classic signs of a bullshitter. Her name sounded like Maka, she is short about 5 foot and she told me 100 pounds and very frequently says I don't understand English I'm sure she has limited English skills but I think she understands better than what she lets on. She looked to be mid 40's but very fit told me that she does Thai Chi and exercise every day. We really never got to the massage, the entire session was her holding me, looking at my face, playing with my nose telling me how cute I was and that she never had a boyfriend or a husband befor. She asked me to massage her after a few minutes. Now I'm thinking to myself this is more bullshit because a lot of girls will eat up the clock having you massage them and then say OK done so after about five minutes or so that I started sliding her shirt up and sliding her pants down and actually pulled her pants down to her knees and started kissing her ass a couple times before she pulled her pants up, she asked me to keep massaging her legs so after a few minutes of stretching her with her legs I started kissing your belly again and this time pulled her pants down and saw that she had a very trimmed pretty little pussy that I started to lick. It was very clean and very nice but she kept her legs tight and said all honey I never do this in my mind I'm thinking bullshit but I saw she was getting a little tense so I stopped and we went back to her holding me close and kissing me on the neck and ears and I stretch their legs a few more times.

At this point half hours gone by with no massage, only play and some monger comes in the door so she goes and talks to them and puts another customer in the next room and come back and tell me she has an appointment.

So already a half hour has passed and it looks like she's ready to bail, so she starts grabbing my cock without oil and I pull down her pants start licking her pussy again hoping to salvage something from this nonexistent miserable massage. Because she doesn't relax I really can't lick her so good so I give up after a few seconds when she saying it hurts and I ask her to get a oil.

Then all the innocence and naivety evaporated and she said how much you pay me and I told her 40 and she said no 100 and I said you've got to be joking. I was getting up to leave and she continued stroking on me but she kept saying pay more pay 60 . Now normally to have access down below I will gladly pay 60 but it has to be fun and this was just Tense and a real buzzkill. A few minutes earlier, she was very comfortable and personable but now it just seem more like she was pushing for more Tip and as little service as she could get away with.

As I was pretty excited most of the time and she had been often on playing with my balls and cock when she put the oil on I release my load fairly quickly she ran to get hot towels and give me a quick cleanup and stood there and watch me while I got dressed waiting for tip before she went to the guy waiting in the next room.

The total time there was less than 40 minutes and I spent more than five minutes waiting at the beginning and in the middle so it wasn't much time in the room together and I tipped her accordingly.

$40 tip for her with a very begrudging thank you please come back and $40 for the house. It seem like it could've been great but it didn't really turn out all that fun. Too rushed and despite what their ad says on Backpage, I did not enjoy my relaxing time. Not sure I would repeat for another year or so

Dialect
11-29-17, 03:38
Who gives the best hard massage? I love eva. Any other recommendations? HE not required, but let's be honest here.

ArrogantBstrd
11-29-17, 11:43
Who gives the best hard massage? I love eva. Any other recommendations? HE not required, but let's be honest here.LOL! I love Eva! I was sore from working out the first time I met her. I asked her to be gentle, but she just laughed at me. She spoke to me softly and said, "Relax! I take good care of you! American massage too soft! You need Chinese massage!"

She proceeded to have her way with me. She rubbed me down and rubbed me out. Popped a few joints and straightened my back out. I was good as new afterward. LOL! I saw her regularly for a while. I'd see her again if I need a good therapeutic massage.

Marco19
11-29-17, 14:59
Thanks for the thorough report. Sounds like there was so much potential but that it didn't end all that great.

This is another one that I haven't visited for over a year. The ads For $40 an hour and I remember having a table shower here before so I thought give it a go.

$40 tip for her with a very begrudging thank you please come back and $40 for the house. It seem like it could've been great but it didn't really turn out all that fun. Too rushed and despite what their ad says on Backpage, I did not enjoy my relaxing time. Not sure I would repeat for another year or so

BlueSkyBlue
11-29-17, 17:52
Thanks for the thorough report. Sounds like there was so much potential but that it didn't end all that great.I had had high hopes and next time is likely to be better.

As always Your mileage will vary. I regularly pursue this hobby for relaxation not anxiety.

I'm sure for somebody else she might be a great service provider.

Most of the time it's a good experience for me going to massage and I was just really sad this was a non existent massage, sitting on the massage table and complementing me instead of actually massaging me is overall poor service, with interruptions and shorting the customer on time, it just doesn't add up to a good experience and the Tip should reflect customer satisfaction.

Slickdw
11-29-17, 20:05
Had some free time today so I texted her to see if she was free and man was I glad she was this was my thrid time and it gets better and better if you have not seen her do so trust me. Make sure to block enough time. Nice convo and outstanding massage (have not tried the table yet) but the massage alone is worth it and her body wow.

Dmntd
11-29-17, 20:35
Though I searched, most / all of the recommended therapists who also do manscaping are now gone, or at least aren't advertising.

Does anyone have a recommendation? North county would be a plus. But looking for someone young, fun, and does a good job.

TwoBlueBalls
11-29-17, 22:46
I had had high hopes and next time is likely to be better.

As always Your mileage will vary. I regularly pursue this hobby for relaxation not anxiety.

I'm sure for somebody else she might be a great service provider.

Most of the time it's a good experience for me going to massage and I was just really sad this was a non existent massage, sitting on the massage table and complementing me instead of actually massaging me is overall poor service, with interruptions and shorting the customer on time, it just doesn't add up to a good experience and the Tip should reflect customer satisfaction.I agree! That is so bogus when they do bogus crap like that to burn up your time, then to add insult to injury a rush job. I had a similar experience at Asiana Spa on the corner of Balboa and Convoy. Thanks for sharing so we know who to avoid. I'd love to go there and if I get someone named Maka, ask for someone else or walk out the door.

TwoBlueBalls
11-29-17, 23:40
Anybody have any info on the North Park AMPs? Cruised ECB and checked out Mimis Spa, Juga Spa, Sumiko, but they seemed so dingy I could not deal with the 1-hr /$100. All had elder mamasans typical of Korean AMPs, though one told me they have other Asian girls there. Also checked out Hongs and Won's on University, though priced more reasonably, the gals that greeted me were not my cup of tea. ISpa on corner of University / Utah looks totally legit with a dude at the counter. QQ just off University had a decent looking gal named Yoyo and also does cupping that I might TOFTT.

BlueSkyBlue
11-30-17, 21:44
Just passing on this info to the rest of you, it looks like this place is shut down.

There's a sign in the window saying to call for a new location .
So it looks like theres one less $40 hr option in Escondido, the massages weren't that bad there. It's sad that not to many new spas open up in Escondido these days

Stupitt
12-01-17, 16:10
Anybody have any info on the North Park AMPs? Cruised ECB and checked out Mimis Spa, Juga Spa, Sumiko, but they seemed so dingy I could not deal with the 1-hr /$100. All had elder mamasans typical of Korean AMPs, though one told me they have other Asian girls there. Also checked out Hongs and Won's on University, though priced more reasonably, the gals that greeted me were not my cup of tea. ISpa on corner of University / Utah looks totally legit with a dude at the counter. QQ just off University had a decent looking gal named Yoyo and also does cupping that I might TOFTT.I go to Mimi's regularly. I typically only see Jenny, who is a very hot 30-40 year old K-Girl with a great body and those spectacular Korean implants with eraser tips. She doesn't kiss but she's very sexy and worth the price of admission. I only pay for the 30 min visit so I can't tell you if 2nd's are on the table for an hour or not.

I tried Michelle's spa on El Cajon a couple weeks back and while it will provide all you want, I like Jenny better so I'll go back to see her. My girl there was pretty hot, but I think Jenny is hotter. Same price.

MeeLikeeAsians
12-01-17, 18:45
Got to thank whomever posted reviews for Ronson. My recent biz trip took me to your locale, which I'm not very familiar with; but based on this board I took a chance on Ronson. Was greeted by early 20's Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD. Overall, she was about 5'5" and 120. After a marginal massage, she flips me and asks if I want HJ. We negotiated a fair settlement for "everything" and she disrobed. A lot of mutual kissing / licking followed until she dropped to her knees to apply my cover with her mouth before commencing with a CBJ. 10 minutes of that and then she says "ok, you f**k me now!" and then hopped up on the table for mish with her legs wrapped around my waist to the conclusion. Trust me when I say that she looked every bit as good, if not better, than the usual fake pics you see in the AMP ads and the experience will have this guy going back for more on my next trip. Only problem is that it completely ruins me for any of the AMPs in my home state where you're LUCKY to draw a mid-30's woman and MAYBE you'll get a HJ finish. I simply can't go back to that. I won't.

Tennis Nut
12-01-17, 22:51
Got to thank whomever posted reviews for Ronson. My recent biz trip took me to your locale, which I'm not very familiar with; but based on this board I took a chance on Ronson. Was greeted by early 20's Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD. Overall, she was about 5'5" and 120. After a marginal massage, she flips me and asks if I want HJ. We negotiated a fair settlement for "everything" and she disrobed. A lot of mutual kissing / licking followed until she dropped to her knees to apply my cover with her mouth before commencing with a CBJ. 10 minutes of that and then she says "ok, you f**k me now!" and then hopped up on the table for mish with her legs wrapped around my waist to the conclusion. Trust me when I say that she looked every bit as good, if not better, than the usual fake pics you see in the AMP ads and the experience will have this guy going back for more on my next trip. Only problem is that it completely ruins me for any of the AMPs in my home state where you're LUCKY to draw a mid-30's woman and MAYBE you'll get a HJ finish. I simply can't go back to that. I won't.How much did all this set you back and what is the name of the place so others can find it. And her. Thanks.

Donaj
12-02-17, 03:05
Got to thank whomever posted reviews for Ronson. My recent biz trip took me to your locale, which I'm not very familiar with; but based on this board I took a chance on Ronson. Was greeted by early 20's Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD. Overall, she was about 5'5" and 120. After a marginal massage, she flips me and asks if I want HJ. We negotiated a fair settlement for "everything" and she disrobed. A lot of mutual kissing / licking followed until she dropped to her knees to apply my cover with her mouth before commencing with a CBJ. 10 minutes of that and then she says "ok, you f**k me now!" and then hopped up on the table for mish with her legs wrapped around my waist to the conclusion. Trust me when I say that she looked every bit as good, if not better, than the usual fake pics you see in the AMP ads and the experience will have this guy going back for more on my next trip. Only problem is that it completely ruins me for any of the AMPs in my home state where you're LUCKY to draw a mid-30's woman and MAYBE you'll get a HJ finish. I simply can't go back to that. I won't.Hi MeeLikeeAsians,

I'm visiting LA on business and will probably drive down to SD. The scenario in my home state is similar to what you had ranted! Loved the way you described this place in Ronson. Any pointers to where this is? What is her name? Appointments required?

How much was the total damage? I don't want to spend anything more than $.7. I have a feeling that this place might end up being my go-to destination everytime I'm in Socal.

Donaj
12-02-17, 03:18
Was this the place next to Round Table? Just curious as you may have found another gem as I don't recall there being a table shower at the place I visited. If not where was this place.Hi Seekingcs,

Did you actually find the place? How was the service?

Lascivious
12-02-17, 03:59
Got to thank whomever posted reviews for Ronson. My recent biz trip took me to your locale, which I'm not very familiar with; but based on this board I took a chance on Ronson. Was greeted by early 20's Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD. Overall, she was about 5'5" and 120. After a marginal massage, she flips me and asks if I want HJ. We negotiated a fair settlement for "everything" and she disrobed. A lot of mutual kissing / licking followed until she dropped to her knees to apply my cover with her mouth before commencing with a CBJ. 10 minutes of that and then she says "ok, you f**k me now!" and then hopped up on the table for mish with her legs wrapped around my waist to the conclusion. Trust me when I say that she looked every bit as good, if not better, than the usual fake pics you see in the AMP ads and the experience will have this guy going back for more on my next trip. Only problem is that it completely ruins me for any of the AMPs in my home state where you're LUCKY to draw a mid-30's woman and MAYBE you'll get a HJ finish. I simply can't go back to that. I won't.Thanks for posting. No name?

Lascivious
12-02-17, 04:02
Anybody have any info on the North Park AMPs? Cruised ECB and checked out Mimis Spa, Juga Spa, Sumiko, but they seemed so dingy I could not deal with the 1-hr /$100. All had elder mamasans typical of Korean AMPs, though one told me they have other Asian girls there. Also checked out Hongs and Won's on University, though priced more reasonably, the gals that greeted me were not my cup of tea. ISpa on corner of University / Utah looks totally legit with a dude at the counter. QQ just off University had a decent looking gal named Yoyo and also does cupping that I might TOFTT.Often those that greet you are not indicative of those that provide services.

Lascivious
12-02-17, 04:15
Though I searched, most / all of the recommended therapists who also do manscaping are now gone, or at least aren't advertising.

Does anyone have a recommendation? North county would be a plus. But looking for someone young, fun, and does a good job.http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-therapeutic-body-2-body-rub-2-girl-special-200/28984468

I can't vouch for them but they look promising if you like 'em thick. Not my cup of tea.

Member #6368
12-02-17, 10:46
Hello. I'll be visiting San Diego next week and would love to find some fun. Does anyone know anything about this place? https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/100-real/6404880657.html.

If not, I'd love a recommendation. I'm really only looking for TM with HE. Maybe a little more but definitely not FS.

Thanks!

Lascivious
12-02-17, 12:11
Anybody have any info on the North Park AMPs? Cruised ECB and checked out Mimis Spa, Juga Spa, Sumiko, but they seemed so dingy I could not deal with the 1-hr /$100. All had elder mamasans typical of Korean AMPs, though one told me they have other Asian girls there. Also checked out Hongs and Won's on University, though priced more reasonably, the gals that greeted me were not my cup of tea. ISpa on corner of University / Utah looks totally legit with a dude at the counter. QQ just off University had a decent looking gal named Yoyo and also does cupping that I might TOFTT.There's always good ol' Miracle Oasis. Not an AMP since they're not Asian but at least you know what you're getting because their pics are legit.

http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com

Nick4
12-02-17, 14:03
Chinese beauty in a skin tight red mini dress that barely contained her all natural 38 DD.All natural? Really? I might have to raise the BS flag on that. .

BlueSkyBlue
12-02-17, 16:10
Hello. I'll be visiting San Diego next week and would love to find some fun. Does anyone know anything about this place? https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/100-real/6404880657.html.

If not, I'd love a recommendation. I'm really only looking for TM with HE. Maybe a little more but definitely not FS.

Thanks!I'm pretty sure this place is just therapeutic massage.

You might get some sensual but self service is the most I think you can expect here.

Near this place is a dozen happy ending massage parlors, I would go as far to say this is one of the few legit parlors in that part of town. So if you're looking for an HE try a different shop as this one is massage only as I understand.

Chuckii
12-02-17, 17:15

Thanks!This place usually has a lot of teasing with no release unless DIY.

MyDream
12-02-17, 21:06
All natural? Really? I might have to raise the BS flag on that. .And I've NEVER heard NOR seen myself of a lot of things in this review of Ronson. Never any reports of 38 DD's, real or bolt on. Nothing in the early 20's. And CERTAINLY never any mention in any review of any type of GFE kissing and / or licking.

Lot of things here bring up the spidey senses.

And no mention of pricing, nor link to ad.

You know what they say about things that seem too good to be true.

MrBandit
12-03-17, 00:12
Hey everybody, long time lurker here and this is my first post. I've seen a lot of girls over the last few years and I promised to make a review on Aleczis.

She's amazingly figured with 36 DDD's. Slim with a nice slappable ass. Session was an hour long and the massage was pretty good. On the flip she's a total freak, opted for a BBBJ and she wanted me to CoT.

Definitely see her. She loved every moment as well.

Donaj
12-03-17, 01:30
Hi seniors,

I'm traveling all the way from the other side of the country for some business. I've always fantasized SD as a Latina heaven, because of its proximity to our neighbors. Is there any FS latina MP in this city or nearby cities. Can't travel across the border to Tijuana.

If there are no latina places, any pointer to FS joins with really cute spinners (Korean or Chinese or Japanese)?

Lascivious
12-03-17, 02:39

After that we go to the massage. She massages for only 10 minutes on the back and then the teasing starts. She spent next 30 minutes near the balls, it was amazing. Made me gasp couple of times. On the flip she asks for 60. I said 40. She was very disappointed. I told that I always pay 40 here and she reluctantly agrees. Touching was allowed otc. I tried utc and told I should not be touching because I only pay her 40. The skin was just amazing. Young, smooth, not aan ounce of extra fat, very natural.

Enjoy!She sounds like the Ashley that I used to see at Massage Oasis. She did a weird, semi-indirect HE there. Does anyone else have any additional intel on her? 40/60 seems to be the going rate for the cute, thin, younger girls for UTC roaming w / HE.

TwoBlueBalls
12-03-17, 11:30
I go to Mimi's regularly. I typically only see Jenny, who is a very hot 30-40 year old K-Girl with a great body and those spectacular Korean implants with eraser tips. She doesn't kiss but she's very sexy and worth the price of admission. I only pay for the 30 min visit so I can't tell you if 2nd's are on the table for an hour or not.

I tried Michelle's spa on El Cajon a couple weeks back and while it will provide all you want, I like Jenny better so I'll go back to see her. My girl there was pretty hot, but I think Jenny is hotter. Same price.Thanks S! I checked out Mimi's and I know the mamasan. She also works part time at Mercury and I tip her for suggesting gals that will take good care of me. So she knows what I like she said Jenny is back in LA for now, but she will contact me when she is back. In the mean time there is a thin, cute K gal filling in for Jenny named Linda. She looked tired so I took a pass.

While on ELC I headed East to do some recon:

Anna Spa: Dismal exterior and nobody answered so I took as a sign and didn't press it.

Juga: Korean mamasan. 2-latinas. Jessica-Full figured, not bad looking. Alexandria or something like that, a little too much meat on the bones for me but for you boys that like that type, its a party!

New Energy: Gross. And that's all you need to know.

Blue Sky: 2- in same strip mall. Told same owner. One had curtains so not enough privacy for me. Other had rooms and greeted by a semi attractive Chinese gal, but she had jeans and layers of clothing so I suspect legit.

Boulevard Massage: Dismal exterior and no answer.

I've been to Michelle's a few times and unfortunately for me they got a new mamasan so I lost my inside connection. All new line up. Tammy, short, skinny, cute. Bobby, a too chunky for me.

If anyone has info to add to above, please share and be safe.

TwoBlueBalls
12-03-17, 11:46
Hi seniors,

I'm traveling all the way from the other side of the country for some business. I've always fantasized SD as a Latina heaven, because of its proximity to our neighbors. Is there any FS latina MP in this city or nearby cities. Can't travel across the border to Tijuana.

If there are no latina places, any pointer to FS joins with really cute spinners (Korean or Chinese or Japanese)?I just stopped by Juga on ELC in North Park. 2- Latinas: Jessica, cute face and FULL figured. I think the other gals name is Alexandria or something like that and she's got some meat on her bones. Didn't try it, but it has FS written all over it. I think $/ hr. I always do at least an hr so don't pay attention to the other rates.

Michelle's Spa: further East on ELC, Tammy is a cute K spinner. $/ hr.

Kearny Mesa had Pine, Mercury. Usaully K-gals. Young. Tell the mamasan what you like. Sara at Merc is fun and perfect natural tits. Not a spinner, but I like her body type. $/ hr.

A Spa: New Chinese gal named Jessica. Beautiful face, nice body, all natural. She can take a good pounding, but limited on positions and does not like DATY. $6/ hr.

TwoBlueBalls
12-03-17, 11:56
There's always good ol' Miracle Oasis. Not an AMP since they're not Asian but at least you know what you're getting because their pics are legit.

http://www.sdmiracleoasis.comAppreciate the info, but it is my understanding that MO is HE only, but those gals look amazing! Concerning your response to my other posts about assuming the gal that greets is the gal that provides service, that has been my experience plus the fact that the places I was referring to were so dismal it was just another reason to leave. If you have info on anyone specific at the North Park AMPs I mentioned, I'm all ears.

Sometimes I ask if I can preview the lineup, but I always feel like a dick as the gals come around and I say "No thanks" But.

I feel better when I show them their Ad and point to their pictures and ask for those gals. Always an interesting response. My favorite response. They are on vacation. All of them.

MeeLikeeAsians
12-03-17, 15:24
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post"

A2

MeeLikeeAsians
12-03-17, 16:04
Thanks for posting. No name?Didn't care. Didn't ask. She was that hot.

MeeLikeeAsians
12-03-17, 16:15
How much did all this set you back and what is the name of the place so others can find it. And her. Thanks.As with everything in this hobby, pricing is relative and subject to the provider's mindset. I'm fit and reasonably attractive so she may have been willing to do some things with me, for a certain price, that she may not do with others. I'll say that I paid a normal amount that you'd expect for that level of extras. If you're looking to experience this level and get out with only paying $, including the house fee, like some others have spoken of. Then you won't find that here, but I'm sure you can get a nice HJ for that amount.

I didn't ask her name since I likely won't be back to the area and didn't care about being able to request her next time. The place had no name that I could see. I simply went to the ads, based on previous reviews of the place, and found the one with the mentioned location. Everything one needs to find it is in my original post. As I mentioned previously, I didn't expect the woman to be so hot or the experience to be so good so I wasn't too concerned about getting specific details.

TwoBlueBalls
12-03-17, 19:36
And I've NEVER heard NOR seen myself of a lot of things in this review of Ronson. Never any reports of 38 DD's, real or bolt on. Nothing in the early 20's. And CERTAINLY never any mention in any review of any type of GFE kissing and / or licking.

Lot of things here bring up the spidey senses.

And no mention of pricing, nor link to ad.

You know what they say about things that seem too good to be true.I checked out MeeLikeeAsians post history and he seems legit so if he is talking about the Ronson off Convoy, there is a cute, petite, Chinese gal with huge tits that gets right to it. Nothing discussed other than how long I wanted. She's been there a week and barely speaks English.

Paid $60 for the hour and surprisingly she only massaged my back for maybe 10-minutes then asked me to flip. Ok massage but all I'm thinking is about that beautifuAfter about 5-minutes she stops and says something I didn't understand, but I pointed to her kitty and told her I want that. 45-minutes left on the clock and I used every minute. Clothes came off before I knew it and CBJ to get the party started. She is all natural, though I doubt 38 DD they are huge for a gal that size. Tattoo above her beautiful tight kitty and she politely asked me to be gentle. Not sure about GFE, but she allowed me to kiss her everywhere and DATY.

My only complaint is her stamina was lacking and didn't want t pound her as she repeated she did suggest more tip as I was taking a long time. If the gal is sweet and accommodating I avoid any negotiation by tipping well. As a bonus, while drying off after I took a shower she jumps into the stall and I got an awesome shower show. Not sure if that was an intentional bonus or she just wanted to get cleaned up, but I loved it. I gave her $$ for the initial deed and a bonus.

I know what everyone is waiting for. Her name is Rose. Other gal is Yuki and probably acceptable by most of us, but next to Rose the choice is simple.

Please take care of her and be safe!

Member #6368
12-03-17, 20:09
Thanks! Do you have any you recommend? The site I typically use for AMP reviews doesn't have a whole lot of listings for San Diego.

I'm pretty sure this place is just therapeutic massage.

You might get some sensual but self service is the most I think you can expect here.

Near this place is a dozen happy ending massage parlors, I would go as far to say this is one of the few legit parlors in that part of town. So if you're looking for an HE try a different shop as this one is massage only as I understand.

BlueSkyBlue
12-03-17, 21:37
When this place first opened and they were charging $50 an hour it was always a great massage but I have not visited it for sometime in part due to the fact that it's now $60 an house fee but this afternoon I gave it a try.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakata-thai-massage-spa-in-san-marcos/17011366

I walked in all the girls were busy it looks like there's three of them working but one walked out and told me five minutes and led me To a room. The room itself here is actually fairly nice, the table has a heated pad underneath it and there's a long mirror along the side as well as kind of a soft pink lighting giving a warm relaxing glow so as I lay there listening to the music on the heated table, I did actually get some relaxation while waiting for the masseuse. She actually did show up within five or so minutes and apologized and very good English for the wait.

She immediately started running her hands up and down my legs and swatted me on the butt a few times and then put the towel over me and did some light pushing on my legs and back. She spent pretty much the whole time talking to me. Was very good English but she has a light kind of soft way of speaking which is good for a massage.

She eventually told me her name was Jess or Jessica. She's taller chinease woman from Guangzhou (speaks canton) with long straight hair, black tights and wearing a small cashmere type sweater over a T-shirt. She has kind of a rounded face and I would guess easily early 40's, she's not a young girl at all but she has kind of timeless Grace many older Asian women have. She's definitely got some curves and padding but she's also very physically strong as well and her massage although overall I liked her gliding touch as she would dig her fingers and elbows into my shoulders and back where my muscles were very tight.

So the massage was fairly bland not exceptional but not horrible either. We were gently talking the entire time so Soon it was time for the hot towel and then on the flip she complemented me again how to how handsome boy I was and asked me how much I was going to tip after we agreed that I should be massaged on my cock as well.

She was disappointed at my offer of 40 and said many customers usually leave 60 and sometimes 100 for tip, I only told her that I was going to give her standard tip. We had already talked about the fact that there are other $40 an hour spas nearby and that was why I have not come here for years because this spa was $60 an hour. So she kind of be grudgingly accepted a tip at 40 and started to work on me.

To be fair I was actually fairly relaxed after talking the whole time during the massage so that did nothing to create a sensual mood. She really had to work on me a couple minutes just to get me to stand up. It's much better to have a slow sensual massage and a build up so that when you flip you're ready for the release but that definitely did not happen this time. I started running my hands up and down again but the sour mood got worsen over the $40 tip so I kept my hands back and let her work on it , basically just kept a two handed grip , chugging away stroking and stroking. I tried to tell her to slow down but she didn't understand that if you get frantically beating on it it's not going to release as quickly as a slowly sensually rub

Anyway on completion she ran off to get some water after the hot towel wipe up and little tray of candy and a glass of water. I handed her the tip and as we walking out together I asked her to smile and she said I am happy but I could see her mood didn't look particularly thrilled.

Overall kind of a bland experience so for $60 an hour I'll have a lot more fun at some of the other places in San Marco's before I come back here.
60 to the house $40 tip.

Coyot99
12-03-17, 21:39
Hey everybody, long time lurker here and this is my first post. I've seen a lot of girls over the last few years and I promised to make a review on Aleczis.

She's amazingly figured with 36 DDD's. Slim with a nice slappable ass. Session was an hour long and the massage was pretty good. On the flip she's a total freak, opted for a BBBJ and she wanted me to CoT.

Definitely see her. She loved every moment as well.Would love to see Aleczis! ! She sounds awesome! How do I contact her?

BlueSkyBlue
12-03-17, 22:31
Thanks! Do you have any you recommend? The site I typically use for AMP reviews doesn't have a whole lot of listings for San Diego.I'm not sure how to explain convoy street or the surrounding area to somebody from out of town other than if you started at the parlor address that you saw on the ad and drove down that street (convoy st, or Balboa Avenue, or Claremont Mesa Boulevard) you will see 100 restaurants and 50 massage parlors (OK the actual numbers may vary but you get the point there's a lot of them there).

That whole area has so many places just about every single one except the one you chose will give you a massage with an HJ.

Look into these 2 but there are many 40 and 40 places.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/n-e-w-hot-sexy-asian-girl-private-relax-call-858-292-6956/25338019

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-40-hr-full-body-massage-relax-and-comfortable-call-858-571-9999/32804062

Donaj
12-03-17, 23:33
I just stopped by Juga on ELC in North Park. 2- Latinas: Jessica, cute face and FULL figured. I think the other gals name is Alexandria or something like that and she's got some meat on her bones. Didn't try it, but it has FS written all over it. I think $/ hr. I always do at least an hr so don't pay attention to the other rates.

Michelle's Spa: further East on ELC, Tammy is a cute K spinner. $/ hr.

Kearny Mesa had Pine, Mercury. Usaully K-gals. Young. Tell the mamasan what you like. Sara at Merc is fun and perfect natural tits. Not a spinner, but I like her body type. $/ hr.

A Spa: New Chinese gal named Jessica. Beautiful face, nice body, all natural. She can take a good pounding, but limited on positions and does not like DATY. $6/ hr.Thanks, ChowGow! I couldn't locate Juga and A Spa on the maps. Can you please help me with any other landmarks?

MyDream
12-03-17, 23:44
As with everything in this hobby, pricing is relative and subject to the provider's mindset. I'm fit and reasonably attractive so she may have been willing to do some things with me, for a certain price, that she may not do with others. I'll say that I paid a normal amount that you'd expect for that level of extras. If you're looking to experience this level and get out with only paying $, including the house fee, like some others have spoken of. Then you won't find that here, but I'm sure you can get a nice HJ for that amount.

I didn't ask her name since I likely won't be back to the area and didn't care about being able to request her next time. The place had no name that I could see. I simply went to the ads, based on previous reviews of the place, and found the one with the mentioned location. Everything one needs to find it is in my original post. As I mentioned previously, I didn't expect the woman to be so hot or the experience to be so good so I wasn't too concerned about getting specific details.Glad the S. D. Forum could provide you with enough info and contact details so you could find somewhere to enjoy yourself on your visit.

MyDream
12-03-17, 23:45
I checked out MeeLikeeAsians post history and he seems legit so if he is talking about the Ronson off Convoy, there is a cute, petite, Chinese gal with huge tits that gets right to it. Nothing discussed other than how long I wanted. She's been there a week and barely speaks English.

Paid $60 for the hour and surprisingly she only massaged my back for maybe 10-minutes then asked me to flip. Ok massage but all I'm thinking is about that beautifuAfter about 5-minutes she stops and says something I didn't understand, but I pointed to her kitty and told her I want that. 45-minutes left on the clock and I used every minute. Clothes came off before I knew it and CBJ to get the party started. She is all natural, though I doubt 38 DD they are huge for a gal that size. Tattoo above her beautiful tight kitty and she politely asked me to be gentle. Not sure about GFE, but she allowed me to kiss her everywhere and DATY.

My only complaint is her stamina was lacking and didn't want t pound her as she repeated she did suggest more tip as I was taking a long time. If the gal is sweet and accommodating I avoid any negotiation by tipping well. As a bonus, while drying off after I took a shower she jumps into the stall and I got an awesome shower show. Not sure if that was an intentional bonus or she just wanted to get cleaned up, but I loved it. I gave her $$ for the initial deed and a bonus.

I know what everyone is waiting for. Her name is Rose. Other gal is Yuki and probably acceptable by most of us, but next to Rose the choice is simple.

Please take care of her and be safe!So you paid $260 for an hour / FS?

Seeking Sex
12-04-17, 00:04
Hi seniors,

If there are no latina places, any pointer to FS joins with really cute spinners (Korean or Chinese or Japanese)?It is difficult to get latinas at the AMPs, but I had on a few occasions. The one that comes to mind right away is Yoshi Spa, 858-274-5371. I think it may have changed names in the last couple of months.

For the cute spinner K-Girl, Pine Spa on Clairemont Mesa is a sure shot. Also, Victoria Spa on Miramar and Mimi Spa on El Cajon are good.

Good luck.

Acls15
12-04-17, 00:11
Sorry for rusher review at airport.

Have to write a review for a new girl at Hong's based on the Latina search I went there today and took a chance before my flight home. I was a bit nervous to park in lot in what seems to be a so so area. Walked in and greeted by the older lady who was super friendly and asked for the 30 min with a Latina. Paid the fee and sat in room waiting not knowing what to expect. I was thinking ok if she was not attractive I'd just lose $60 and head to goto. In walks in this super stacked Latina about 27-28? She had great tits and the most perfect bubble butt ever just solid wearing a tight mini dress. We talked a bit found out today was only her 3rd day! It was very comfortable and she's super sweet. After a five min massage I went right for the legs and booty. We had good chemistry so your miles may very she basically offer me her tits and I basically turned over after she was teasing me face down. While face up I had nipples to suck on and ass to rub while she worked her hands. Go see Anna and tell her James from Chicago sent ya. Treat her good! Full menu avail but I opted for in 69 position with a hand finish while her ass was on my face then settled and finished on with a CBJ damage 60/80 for hhr I think 40 would have only been standard hand. Too bad I'm not local afterwards I made small talk with older lady and another Latina there who appreciated my kind words about Anna. Anna says she works weekends sat-m

TwoBlueBalls
12-04-17, 00:17
Thanks, ChowGow! I couldn't locate Juga and A Spa on the maps. Can you please help me with any other landmarks?Search BP for Juga and Mercury for A Spa, suite D.

Enjoy!

Member #6368
12-04-17, 02:50
Thanks for the advice. Back home the tip for a HJ is. 40 or. 60. Is that normal for San Diego too?

I'm not sure how to explain convoy street or the surrounding area to somebody from out of town other than if you started at the parlor address that you saw on the ad and drove down that street (convoy st, or Balboa Avenue, or Claremont Mesa Boulevard) you will see 100 restaurants and 50 massage parlors (OK the actual numbers may vary but you get the point there's a lot of them there).

That whole area has so many places just about every single one except the one you chose will give you a massage with an HJ.

Look into these 2 but there are many 40 and 40 places.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/n-e-w-hot-sexy-asian-girl-private-relax-call-858-292-6956/25338019

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-40-hr-full-body-massage-relax-and-comfortable-call-858-571-9999/32804062

Usgyinyang
12-04-17, 04:00
Thanks for the advice. Back home the tip for a HJ is. 40 or. 60. Is that normal for San Diego too?Some places the girls will push hard for 60 but most will be fine with 40.

Panther2287
12-04-17, 14:34
Not sure if this is the place to post this.

Just wanted to see if any if my fellow hobbyists have tried out Jacuzzi or Sauna services at your favorite parlor.

Thanks.

BlueSkyBlue
12-04-17, 18:24
Thanks! The site I typically use for AMP reviews doesn't have a whole lot of listings for San Diego.Just curious what review site you use? Where you get your AMP intel.

Rubmaps has many AMP listings for San Diego. While a nonsubcriber can not read the reviews, anyone can see the addresses and number of reviews and prices for admission.

Member #6368
12-04-17, 21:43
I don't know if I can share here and don't have time to read the forum rules right now. I'll send you a PM.

Just curious what review site you use? Where you get your AMP intel.

Rubmaps has many AMP listings for San Diego. While a nonsubcriber can not read the reviews, anyone can see the addresses and number of reviews and prices for admission.

BlueSkyBlue
12-04-17, 22:27

Just wanted to see if any if my fellow hobbyists have tried out Jacuzzi or Sauna services at your favorite parlor.

Thanks.I've tried a couple of AMP's in San Diego area that have advertised saunas, one in Northpark and one in San Marco's. They're really like a small home version ( like they went down to Home Depot or Lowe’s and bought one ) of a sauna, not like a really large spa steam bath like I've seen in Korea or Hong Kong.

There you can really get a good steam bath and shower and then go get a massage (and FS) . Sad it just seems that we're not that civilized around here. As far as Jacuzzis go I would personally be a little squeamish about the ick factor

TJ Dog
12-05-17, 02:16

Thanks.I used to indulge, long ago. Then I figured out that (at least with the AMPs) it was just a way to stash you away, by yourself (in either the Jacuzzi or sauna) for about 1/2 of your one-hour session. While your girl was probably servicing a more astute mongor who had simply opted for HH.

Member #6368
12-05-17, 04:01
Does anyone have any experience with Asian Angel Spa? The ad seems almost too good to be true.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-pick-up-your-girl-we-have-4-girls-work-there-outcall-incall-4-hands-四25163;22806;21334;24215;37324;-wwwwww /33188987.

TwoBlueBalls
12-05-17, 12:26
Does anyone have any experience with Asian Angel Spa? The ad seems almost too good to be true.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-here-pick-up-your-girl-we-have-4-girls-work-there-outcall-incall-4-hands-四25163;22806;21334;24215;37324;-wwwwww /33188987.This place posts a lot on BP. I've stopped by a few times and saw Candy. Some pics are her and some aren't but the ones that are are probably at least 10-years old. Mary and Lucy are accurate pics but they look even worse in person. Curious about Sugar, but there are places with cuter gals I'd recommend depending on your budget and area you're close to.

Marco19
12-05-17, 13:45

Thanks.I've done a sauna and after a few times decided it was just a waste of time from my massage. I'd never get in a jacuzzi at one of these places. Who knows what's been left in that water!!

TwoBlueBalls
12-05-17, 15:44
Tammy and Bobbie are the gals there now. Bobbie was a little too chunky for me, so I took Tammy whom is a cute looking spinner. She had kind of an annoying voice and an old diner sarcastic attitude. Not sure if that's an act or that's the way she is, but I went along with it. Told her I wanted 15-minutes back, 15-minutes front then 30-minutes patting her kitty. She exclaimed wide eyed 30-min?! Then mumbled to lay down. Not sure if English is poor or she just mumbles, but that along with her voice was starting to get annoying. Actually her massage was pretty good. Fairly strong and firm for such a tiny gal. She took longer on back and front then I asked, but I didn't mind since I was truly enjoying her massage. After about 20-minutes on the front she begins to stroke little brother. She was doing a great job and I'm thinking this is going to be awesome. She undresses and I think she just had a child. Prominent scar and loose skin around abdomen, decent size but slightly deflated tits. A few months should tighten all that up. She rode me cow gal at a few different angles for about 10-minutes which I was enjoying then just hopped off and mumbled something which I assumed was my turn on top as she reversed positions. Limited positions as I tried to adjust her legs a few different ways, but she was resistant insisting on "just regular. " No kissing. Kept looking at clock saying time up, but I told her we have 10-more minutes. She mumbled something else, but I didn't understand and just decided to cut my losses and blow my load. Everything was going well until the actual deed. She would actually be a decent massage and HE, but her lack of accommodation during the act made her pissy attitude and annoying voice total up to a less than satisfactory experience. Wasn't sure to be upset or feel sorry for her, but sharing with all. I've usually had good experiences at Michelle's, but this is one of those K places that rotate all their gals frequently. New gal starts Wed.

Stay safe and please take care of the good ones!

Gyration
12-05-17, 16:31

Thanks.There is aqua day spa, it's a Korean style bathhouse, but they are legit. It does remind me a little bit of saunas in HK and Asia.

http://www.aquadayspasandiego.com/info.html

ArrogantBstrd
12-05-17, 18:14
Any intel on where Jamie went? She left SDMO and did a short stint at HH.

Sdsc619
12-05-17, 19:49
Any info on rosa spa on ecb? They post daily on BP about 2 girls, I'm sure pics are fake, but curious of anybodys been.

TwoBlueBalls
12-06-17, 12:27
Any info on rosa spa on ecb? They post daily on BP about 2 girls, I'm sure pics are fake, but curious of anybodys been.I checked out Rosa Spa while doing some recon on several places on ECB. In a Vietnamese strip mall on 2nd floor. Pics definitely fake. I had to walk around some kids playing on the stairs and only 1-gal working that looked meh, so I took a pass. I try to avoid places with only 1-gal working as they may get interrupted with calls and customers at the door.

Please share if you have any experience on the other spas on ECB. I'm told Jenny at Mimi's (Just East of Texas on ECB) is good and I've been to Michelle's (West end of ECB) that usually has quality MT's. Both K spas.

Happy hunting.

TwoBlueBalls
12-06-17, 12:32
Anyone have info on Raytheon AMP? They advertise a lot on BP, body to body.

I've checked it out a few times and it looks like a pit, but most of the times I've stopped by they are busy.

The gals I've seen there are nothing like their BP ads, but they sure seem to be popular.

TwoBlueBalls
12-06-17, 13:22
I went to a place I think called you Massage off Campo Rd Monday in a small shopping center area. Paid $30 for the early bird special, with table shower and got barback FS from a vhuck thatcsays she isvthe Manager and also manages the place in Lemon Grove on Broadway. Very freaky, let me DATY and was miving her hips really getting into it. I asked for FS and neither of us had a condon, but I guess she was horny, bcuz she just said, don't cum in her. No mention of tip or money the entire time. Ended up giving her $80 and she was fine with that. Not the best looking, but nor ugly either and had a decent body can't remember her name.Going through the older posts and you made this place sound so intriguing I had to check it out. Their BP ads have some very young attractive gals, but I would double their age and width for accuracy. JK. Not.

I met your gal whom manages the you Spa on Broadway and she is not my type, but was very personable. She introduced me to all the gals working both locations, then she suddenly started looking doable. Funny thing is at the Campo location they have a stack of notices that was lying on the couch at the entrance stating something along the lines of absolutely no sex offered. Ashamed to say I tapped that lady, but I'm a horny bastard.

WalkerJedi
12-06-17, 15:26
What is the deal with Aqua and similar? You go for massage and then stay for sauna etc? How are massages? Do they offer menu? I always thought this place had a lot of dudes trying to hook up?

There is aqua day spa, it's a Korean style bathhouse, but they are legit. It does remind me a little bit of saunas in HK and Asia.

http://www.aquadayspasandiego.com/info.html

TriHard619
12-07-17, 00:12
Hey all,

Hows it going. First time on the page. I was hoping someone may have a few leads on a quality nuru massage in SD area. Just got back from Asia and had one amazing one and am hoping to find a spot in SD. I saw a few on BP a few weeks ago but with the new system I can't find them anymore.

JohnnyLovesIt
12-07-17, 10:54
What is the deal with Aqua and similar? You go for massage and then stay for sauna etc? How are massages? Do they offer menu? I always thought this place had a lot of dudes trying to hook up?I've been to Aqua a few times. The massages are okay but the girls have always been homely. They wear a white uniform. Most of the so called legit massage have girls willing to go the HE route after some coaxing but I've never had an interest with these to try. The sauna, steam room and jacuzzi are fine but depending on the time of day you go, there will be other naked guys. They are usually discrete so it's not too big a deal. Don't go for the body scrub. A guy give it to you. I wouldn't mind trying if the girls did but they don't.

Gyration
12-07-17, 14:11
What is the deal with Aqua and similar? You go for massage and then stay for sauna etc? How are massages? Do they offer menu? I always thought this place had a lot of dudes trying to hook up?How do I explain. Korean style saunas. You go, pay a door fee. The door fee allows you entrance and access to jacuzzi, sauna and shower and food area where you can buy food and eat and relax. Once inside you can enjoy the sauna and jacuzzi first, than shower and if you want get your body scrubbed and buffed, yes every inch of your body exfoliated, every inch. Anyway after you are done with the wet area, you can put on a robe and slippers and go to the food area. Once in the food area you can eat and rest and stuff. Than if you want you can choose 1 or 2 or 3 types of massage, yes there will be many modalities to choose from, each massage is charged separately from the entrance fee. After massage you can go back to the rest food area and back into the wet area if you want.

Hopefully that explains a little bit. It's an experience, should go try it, but from my experience it's all legit and no extras. There are several female patrons as well.

HoneyBoy
12-07-17, 16:33
Going through the older posts and you made this place sound so intriguing I had to check it out. Their BP ads have some very young attractive gals, but I would double their age and width for accuracy. JK. Not.

I met your gal whom manages the you Spa on Broadway and she is not my type, but was very personable. She introduced me to all the gals working both locations, then she suddenly started looking doable. Funny thing is at the Campo location they have a stack of notices that was lying on the couch at the entrance stating something along the lines of absolutely no sex offered. Ashamed to say I tapped that lady, but I'm a horny bastard.I have been there twice and she was my masseuse both times I'm ready to see someone else besides her.

HoneyBoy
12-07-17, 16:34
Going through the older posts and you made this place sound so intriguing I had to check it out. Their BP ads have some very young attractive gals, but I would double their age and width for accuracy. JK. Not.

I met your gal whom manages the you Spa on Broadway and she is not my type, but was very personable. She introduced me to all the gals working both locations, then she suddenly started looking doable. Funny thing is at the Campo location they have a stack of notices that was lying on the couch at the entrance stating something along the lines of absolutely no sex offered. Ashamed to say I tapped that lady, but I'm a horny bastard.How much did you tip her?

Pete8911
12-07-17, 19:07
Hey all,

Hows it going. First time on the page. I was hoping someone may have a few leads on a quality nuru massage in SD area. Just got back from Asia and had one amazing one and am hoping to find a spot in SD. I saw a few on BP a few weeks ago but with the new system I can't find them anymore.Mixangel is an Asian service and they advertise on CV. They don't consistently offer but, but have girls that offer it from time to time.

Member #6368
12-07-17, 21:25
Greetings friends! It's my first time here in San Diego and I don't have much experience with AMPs (yet). I just got back from a visit to GoTo Massage at 7307 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. And I have to say I was not too disappointed. (Thanks ChowGow).

Anyway, I paid my house fee and was taken back to a small, but clean room. The sheets and towels smelled fresh so that was a good sign. Based on ChowGow's advice I asked for Ashley and soon a young, attractive, tiny asian woman with glasses came in. She was wearing white tights and a white shirt but I she had a little more going on in the chest than most girls her size. It could have just been a good bra but regardless, I was pleased.

She claims she's been here for 3 years from China and I was surprised how good her English was. She asked if I wanted soft, medium, or hard and I told her hard with special focus on my shoulder.

First she started out by massaging me through a sheet for about 5 minutes. After that, she asked me if I wanted oil and proceeded to give me a pretty good shoulder and back massage. I was actually surprised how much pressure she could put in to it considering how small she was. She massaged my back and shoulders for what seemed like 10 or 15 minutes.

Once she started on my legs she went to a much softer touch. It was really soothing and she paid special attention to the boys. In fact, I nearly popped from the way she was caressing them which was new for me.

On the flip the negotiations started. I asked her to take off her shirt and she said no. I asked to touch her tits and we finally agreed to. 8 and I got to rub her tiny ass and tits a little bit over her cloths. In hindsight I don't think it was worth it.

The HE was fine, nothing spectacular and actually a little rushed.

The session ended with a little arm and leg massage and stretching and a nice face and scalp massage.

Oh, I should mention, when I asked her name she said Emily, not Ashley like I requested. Oh well. Total was. 4 / . 8.

I'm only here until Saturday but I hope to visit some other place tomorrow. I'm staying near the Green Flash brewery and I know there are a couple of places close by. One is called Q Massage. I'd love a recommendation or even a recommendation for someone to come to my room.

Thanks!

http://www.gotomassagespa.com

TwoBlueBalls
12-07-17, 22:10
Greetings friends! It's my first time here in San Diego and I don't have much experience with AMPs (yet). I just got back from a visit to GoTo Massage at 7307 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. And I have to say I was not too disappointed. (Thanks ChowGow).

Anyway, I paid my house fee and was taken back to a small, but clean room. The sheets and towels smelled fresh so that was a good sign. Based on ChowGow's advice I asked for Ashley and soon a young, attractive, tiny asian woman with glasses came in. She was wearing white tights and a white shirt but I she had a little more going on in the chest than most girls her size. It could have just been a good bra but regardless, I was pleased.

She claims she's been here for 3 years from China and I was surprised how good her English was. She asked if I wanted soft, medium, or hard and I told her hard with special focus on my shoulder.

First she started out by massaging me through a sheet for about 5 minutes. After that, she asked me if I wanted oil and proceeded to give me a pretty good shoulder and back massage. I was actually surprised how much pressure she could put in to it considering how small she was. She massaged my back and shoulders for what seemed like 10 or 15 minutes.

Once she started on my legs she went to a much softer touch. It was really soothing and she paid special attention to the boys. In fact, I nearly popped from the way she was caressing them which was new for me.

On the flip the negotiations started. I asked her to take off her shirt and she said no. I asked to touch her tits and we finally agreed to. 8 and I got to rub her tiny ass and tits a little bit over her cloths. In hindsight I don't think it was worth it.

The session ended with a little arm and leg massage and stretching and a nice face and scalp massage.

Oh, I should mention, when I asked her name she said Emily, not Ashley like I requested. Oh well. Total was. 4 / . 8.

I'm only here until Saturday but I hope to visit some other place tomorrow. I'm staying near the Green Flash brewery and I know there are a couple of places close by. One is called Q Massage. I'd love a recommendation or even a recommendation for someone to come to my room.

Thanks!

http://www.gotomassagespa.comHey DF. I saw Ashley today also. Go To is one of the nicer AMPs I've been to and I did see an attractive older lady on my way out. I should've asked her name. Anyways, Ashley is as described on the other posts and because she was such a sweetie I didn't push her, but did ask if she would take off her top and she said she does not do that. I asked her how much of a tip would she consider suggesting a Franklin and she sheepishly repeated that she does not do that. She did provide an awesome HJ accommodating my requests to play with the boys, slower, faster, short strokes, long strokes, twister and a few of her own magic techniques. She never negotiated and I left her $60.

I went back to Ronson Massage behind the Wendy's next to the vets and Rose has moved to the Mera Misa location. The new gal Diamond is just as cute, even more petite and had some serious cleavage action going on. I think Suki was the other gal and she is also a cutie with sweet cleavage. Did not partake as I was just doing some recon as I passed it after leaving GoTo.

Lascivious
12-07-17, 23:01

Thanks!

http://www.gotomassagespa.comThanks for the info. Ashley is on the top of my list. I went by to see her but she was off that day. Sounds like they pulled a switch. 80 is way too high. Especially for OTC. Some of the young hot ones like Angela at Z's wanted 60 for clothes off, no FIV, which is pushing it.

Sounds like young, thin girls are on tap there. I couldn't go 80 for clothed HJ though. The last report I remember on Ashley she was only 40 but they didn't say if they got UTC roaming. If she's really hot I might go 60.

TriHard619
12-08-17, 12:48
Mixangel is an Asian service and they advertise on CV. They don't consistently offer but, but have girls that offer it from time to time.Awesome thanks for the heads up I will have to try there! Report soon.

TwoBlueBalls
12-08-17, 13:12
Thanks for the info. Ashley is on the top of my list. I went by to see her but she was off that day. Sounds like they pulled a switch. 80 is way too high. Especially for OTC. Some of the young hot ones like Angela at Z's wanted 60 for clothes off, no FIV, which is pushing it.

Sounds like young, thin girls are on tap there. I couldn't go 80 for clothed HJ though. The last report I remember on Ashley she was only 40 but they didn't say if they got UTC roaming. If she's really hot I might go 60.Just so you're aware, IMHO I would not consider Ashley "really hot" but young, thin, cute and super sweet. She has a tiny butt that I can literally cup a cheek in my hand. Her voice and accent is very pleasant and I enjoyed talking with her while she constantly grazed my boys. I prefer a firmer massage, but this quickly escaped my mind whenever she tickled my sacks. She never discussed tip and I gave no sign of wanting anything more, but gave a slight moan whenever she touched the boys. Soon after the flip she says I think little brother needs a massage. I said thank you for noticing and she proceeded to give me an awesome HJ. Per my earlier post, I did try for more (UTC, top off) and tested her needs by offering more than a Franklin and she politely said she does not do that. She would move her small but tempting tattas just outside of reach of my wanting hands. She was so sweet and taking care of little brother so well I didn't push it. I apologized for trying to touch her boobs and told her I'm a bad boy. She replies softly "that's okay. You're a man. " LOL Adorable!

The report on 40 also mentioned she was disappointed, but still accommodating. She expected 60. This might be why she is reserved on providing more. I left her $60 in the room (Actually wanted to leave more) as she waited for me outside with water. Looking forward to repeat. Not sure about other young spinners there, but I saw 2-MILFs I wouldn't mind trying. Nice clean facility.

TwoBlueBalls
12-08-17, 13:18

Thanks!

http://www.gotomassagespa.comThere are some older posts earlier this yeas on Q Spa indicating a full menu and happy customers. Reports of 120/140 for FS so I imagine standard rates for all services, but I know you take care of the gals that make you happy and do the same.

TwoBlueBalls
12-08-17, 13:49
Thanks for the info. Ashley is on the top of my list. I went by to see her but she was off that day. Sounds like they pulled a switch. 80 is way too high. Especially for OTC. Some of the young hot ones like Angela at Z's wanted 60 for clothes off, no FIV, which is pushing it.

Sounds like young, thin girls are on tap there. I couldn't go 80 for clothed HJ though. The last report I remember on Ashley she was only 40 but they didn't say if they got UTC roaming. If she's really hot I might go 60.I've tried Angela (Now Vicky at Paradise) and she is just as cute if not cuter and nicer on top than Ashley, but IMHO Ashley is much more personable and believe it or not I enjoyed my time with her more than Vicky's young beautiful body and firm supple breasts. She has thighs like a vise to keep prying hands from FIV. Damn! Vicky provides a decent massage as well. I guess for me, sensual stroking of the mind can be just as enjoyable if not more than the physical.

Sdsc619
12-08-17, 19:10
Stopped by to check this place out today. Parking is all street and hard to come by and its not the best neighborhood. Walked in ans mamsan greated me and collected my 40 for a half hour. I asked for mary based on reviews and I like the shorter thicker girls. Something got lost in traslation and inwas given lucy. Same girl from the pics. Prob late 30's /40's, thin, small boobs and no real ass. Brief massage and flip. Played with jr a bit and asked if I wanted a tug. Thought whatever I'm here lets see what shell take for FS. She was happy woth 100 so off we went. She imediately went for lfk to my surprise, then a decent CBJ, cg and mish. Cleaned me uo gave me water and mints and off I was. I know this is a FS place but she was so secretive about it whoch was weird. I was by no means noisy but lots of shhh, and slow down if the table made any noise. Kept pointing to the door and saying shhh. All in all I've had worse. I would repeat her based on looks but may check oit the other girls there. Price is right.

Sdsc619
12-09-17, 13:28
Stopped by to check this place out today. Parking is all street and hard to come by and its not the best neighborhood. Walked in ans mamsan greated me and collected my 40 for a half hour. I asked for mary based on reviews and I like the shorter thicker girls. Something got lost in traslation and inwas given lucy. Same girl from the pics. Prob late 30's /40's, thin, small boobs and no real ass. Brief massage and flip. Played with jr a bit and asked if I wanted a tug. Thought whatever I'm here lets see what shell take for FS. She was happy woth 100 so off we went. She imediately went for lfk to my surprise, then a decent CBJ, cg and mish. Cleaned me uo gave me water and mints and off I was. I know this is a FS place but she was so secretive about it whoch was weird. I was by no means noisy but lots of shhh, and slow down if the table made any noise. Kept pointing to the door and saying shhh. All in all I've had worse. I would repeat her based on looks but may check oit the other girls there. Price is right.Should have said wouldn't repeat her based on looks.

ArrogantBstrd
12-09-17, 15:33
BP Massage Reviews. Both of these providers have separate advertisements, but work in the same building. Tales tell that there are three other providers who work out of there: two White and one Asian. Anyone have additional intel? I have seen Ashura and Paulette so far. The attached pictures were probably accurate maybe 5-10 years ago. LOL. Both are reviewed on TER.

Ashura (pictured in white):

Half Iranian / Half White in her high-20s/low-30s. Topless massage. Very friendly. Very welcoming. Very talkative. She encouraged a lot of mutual touching. Definitely thicker than what the picture in the ad may leave you to believe, but not disappointing. Decent massage. She has very beautiful smooth and light-colored skin. She loved neck kisses. 130/ HR, but offered upgrades such as topless, nude, and nuru.

Paulette (pictured in black):

Topless massage with older Latina (high 30's) with mutual touching. She's in desperate search of regulars. Massage was light. Didn't encourage "mutual touch" as much as Ashura, but didn't stop me. I moved her thong aside to reveal a very wet pussy. She didn't stop me from FIV. 120/ HR. Also offered nude and nuru.

Again, there are three other providers who work at this location. Share if you have any intel.

Technical69
12-10-17, 02:55
Did you get to hear or experience if she entertains anything over therapeutic? Planning to pay her a visit and thought would check. Did she cancels out hints like certain AMP.

Has anyone seen Katrina before * at *8970‬ ? Blonde Russian that posts on BP about massage and seems to be independent? Saw her twice, both times no hint at anything but legit, but her backpage ads and such have me wondering. I didn't really make an attempt either time I went so. 7/10 on the Massage 9/10 on the looks.

Lascivious
12-10-17, 15:10
Just so you're aware, IMHO I would not consider Ashley "really hot" but young, thin, cute and super sweet. She has a tiny butt that I can literally cup a cheek in my hand. Her voice and accent is very pleasant and I enjoyed talking with her while she constantly grazed my boys. I prefer a firmer massage, but this quickly escaped my mind whenever she tickled my sacks. She never discussed tip and I gave no sign of wanting anything more, but gave a slight moan whenever she touched the boys. Soon after the flip she says I think little brother needs a massage. I said thank you for noticing and she proceeded to give me an awesome HJ. Per my earlier post, I did try for more (UTC, top off) and tested her needs by offering more than a Franklin and she politely said she does not do that. She would move her small but tempting tattas just outside of reach of my wanting hands. She was so sweet and taking care of little brother so well I didn't push it. I apologized for trying to touch her boobs and told her I'm a bad boy. She replies softly "that's okay. You're a man. " LOL Adorable!

The report on 40 also mentioned she was disappointed, but still accommodating. She expected 60. This might be why she is reserved on providing more. I left her $60 in the room (Actually wanted to leave more) as she waited for me outside with water. Looking forward to repeat. Not sure about other young spinners there, but I saw 2-MILFs I wouldn't mind trying. Nice clean facility.You're right. I wouldn't call Vicky really hot either. More like you said, young, thin and cute. Vicky's demeanor is okay. She wants 60 for topless. 60 for not even OTC action is a little steep too. I'd rather pay a little more for a younger cutie than less for an older girl with better performance. A fully clothed, no touch HJ is tough for me though.

Thanks for the info. Im going to give her a try. I hope they don’t pull a switch on me like they did to Duck Foo.

FlyingVfr
12-10-17, 21:19
I'm happy with Eva at Z's in SD but would like to try a little something different and Michelle's sounds interesting. What should I expect there if I want just a BBBJ, I'd really like her naked too during that as I used to get in Escondido at an AMP that is now shut down. I'm not really interested in a CBJ, that just doesn't do it for me. Could I get that for the house fee plus an $80 tip?

I'd love to try Pine but $120 for FS is not what I'm looking for. What about a BBBJ at Pine with her stripping down completely?

Panther2287
12-10-17, 23:13
I just found out Wie Spa has closed. Girls were super hot. Any clue where mam. And girl may have gone? I'll poke my head in to a few random places to see if I can report back.

Cockasians
12-10-17, 23:52
I'm happy with Eva at Z's in SD but would like to try a little something different and Michelle's sounds interesting. What should I expect there if I want just a BBBJ, I'd really like her naked too during that as I used to get in Escondido at an AMP that is now shut down. I'm not really interested in a CBJ, that just doesn't do it for me. Could I get that for the house fee plus an $80 tip?

I'd love to try Pine but $120 for FS is not what I'm looking for. What about a BBBJ at Pine with her stripping down completely?The girls at Pine and Michele's won't do BBBJs. Sarah at Mercury Spa will do it for $100. You may recognize her, she used to work in Escondido. She's not a young spinner K-girl like at Pine Spa but has fantabulous BBBJ skills. Enjoy!

MyDream
12-11-17, 00:35
The girls at Pine and Michele's won't do BBBJs. Sarah at Mercury Spa will do it for $100. You may recognize her, she used to work in Escondido. She's not a young spinner K-girl like at Pine Spa but has fantabulous BBBJ skills. Enjoy!Sarah is hot! And her skill set is way above average!

FlyingVfr
12-11-17, 13:41
The girls at Pine and Michele's won't do BBBJs. Sarah at Mercury Spa will do it for $100. You may recognize her, she used to work in Escondido. She's not a young spinner K-girl like at Pine Spa but has fantabulous BBBJ skills. Enjoy!

Sarah is hot! And her skill set is way above average!Great information, thank you guys. I am sure hoping Sarah is the same girl who I enjoyed so much in Escondido several years back, she was amazing!

Panther2287
12-11-17, 19:21
Just checking to see if any of you have had luck finding a 2 pop provider at an AMP. If so what's it run in the donation department?

I think Eva at Z's might be down. I'm planning on seeing her soon so I'll report back.

Seeking Sex
12-11-17, 23:23
Just checking to see if any of you have had luck finding a 2 pop provider at an AMP. If so what's it run in the donation department?

I think Eva at Z's might be down. I'm planning on seeing her soon so I'll report back.Eva at Z helped me to have two pops during a session. The first one was early in the session with her sitting on my face and working on me.

TJ Dog
12-12-17, 02:41
Eva at Z helped me to have two pops during a session. The first one was early in the session with her sitting on my face and working on me.I've had a few offers of a second pop. From providers I would see on a regular basis. However, with my 1-2 hour recovery time I was never able to follow up.

Lascivious
12-12-17, 10:50
Any intel on where Jamie went? She left SDMO and did a short stint at HH.http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jaime-now-independent-come-play/34491392

Mar Solo
12-12-17, 13:48
Where is hongs located. I tried looking it up but it says its closed down.

BlueSkyBlue
12-12-17, 18:38
Where is hongs located. I tried looking it up but it says its closed down.I just called, they answered and they're open.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-hong-spa-latina-and-asian-staff-619-416-2390/33406922

EricTheActor
12-12-17, 22:27
Where is hongs located. I tried looking it up but it says its closed down.I went there for the first time last week (based on a review here). Great spot. The neighborhood isn't the greatest. Michelle was a MILF who had a great attitude and I'd return to to see her. Nice big bolt ons. $60 for the hh and 1. 20 gratutity. FS.

Btw. The mamasan (old) was super friendly too. I like that. I would too....lol

Pierced78
12-12-17, 23:38
Cajon Massage.

El Cajon.

"Jenny".

Pretty good damm time. Left happy.

Sick of the long drives so hit the spot in El Cajon. Back was sore so figured it was a win / win no matter how it turned out. Turned out much better than expected. Jenny gave me a damm good massage with lots of pressure climbed on top of me several times and used her knees, elbows, forearms for pressure. Was a legitimate good deep tissue massage. Lots of attention to my sore spots, and lots of fun. Really got the glutes with extra contact to the boys and some rim contact. After about 20 minutes of rub cleans me up with hot towels. And I'm thinking well got a good massage I'll tip 20 $ and be out the door. Nope starts with the feather touches gets the boys and in my crack for a cpl minutes and asks me to flip. On the flip more feather touching light rub on my chest then holds little man. "Is ok". Yes. Good finish one hand on little man, one on the boys no hurry just a good tug.

Fun details.

First visit there Jenny was armored up pretty good yoga pants and snug shirt. Looked to be late 20's or early 30's, so hard to tell. Very fit and very tiny 4'10-5' range. Allowed respectfull touching OTC. I didn't push it on my first visit.

Money was never discussed. She didn't even ask for a tip. 30 for 30 mins and I tipped the standard 40 for such a nice rub.

Only complaint I have is went heavy on the oil. Will repeat and post if anything note worth besides the above happens.

Last bit. Funny to me. Little man is pierced and it really threw her for a loop. Was funny for me. Offered to remove piercings she declined but did spend extra time playing with and checking out little man.

KingBaby
12-13-17, 00:02

Thanks.

There is aqua day spa, it's a Korean style bathhouse, but they are legit. It does remind me a little bit of saunas in HK and Asia.

http://www.aquadayspasandiego.com/info.htmlAqua is good.

There is a new place in town: Yu Spa. 100% legit. Very relaxing.

Seeking Sex
12-13-17, 00:40
Most FS spas here in SD City and nearby are staffed by either Korean or Chinese and with some rare Latinas. Are there any staffed with Vietnamese and / or Filipinas? I have tried Vietnamese sweeties elsewhere but not in spa / AMPs here.

TJ Dog
12-13-17, 02:49
Where is hongs located. I tried looking it up but it says its closed down.On University Ave. , just East of 54th St.

Nick4
12-13-17, 07:36
Does anyone have any info on Healing Massage on G St in Chula Vista?

They advertise on BP and CL:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/soothing-music-and-relaxing-atmosphere/24804244

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/thp/d/no-stress-best-massage/6221252624.htmlI don't see a response, but I don't think she's posting on BP anymore.

I visited her a while back. Cute, sweet and totally legit. Does a very nice massage, zero tease.

HoneyBoy
12-13-17, 11:41
I don't see a response, but I don't think she's posting on BP anymore.

I visited her a while back. Cute, sweet and totally legit. Does a very nice massage, zero tease.She's been around for quite awhile. She is now posting on CL in the Therapeutic Section. From what I hear, she is totally legit!

SdfitLife
12-13-17, 23:26
Nice place. Very clean and well put together. I drew June (Jun., Jan. Idk LOL) maybe early 30's slim build. She wore a long dress and thick stockings so touching wasn't all that great even though she didn't seem to mind. She was average looking but very nice.

This was my first table shower experience. Opted for the shower first since I had just left the gym. Table shower lasted about 5 minutes with no hints of of extras or teasing. However, I have to admit it felt very nice with the soap and warm water. She finishes up I get dried off and she takes me back to the massage room. I hop on the table and she proceeds with a great massage. I was totally relaxed by the end of the session. Lots of stretching and pulling which was rather nice as well. Right before the flip she starts to massage my ass and right around the boys. I flip over and she continues to massage in the right area ignoring the extra sensitive spots just enough. She proceeds to grab and ask if that was okay and I said yes. She says 60 and I tell her I only have 40 and she says okay (rminds me that 40 is a cheap price before getting started LOL). HJ was nice and slow. She did this thing with her fingertips and the head that was mind blowing. Almost couldn't handle it because it felt so nice. . Definitely took her time. She brought me to the edge a couple of times before finally finishing me off. 40+40 overall 8/10.

Anyone have suggestions for a MP with a busty provider? Not bothered by a litter extra chub if she's stacked thanks.

BlueSkyBlue
12-14-17, 16:59

I think Eva at Z's might be down. I'm planning on seeing her soon so I'll report back.Eva has always given me 2 shots a session.

She is very accommodating (to me) if she can tell you are ready to release.

Warning you won't get much massage if you start playing early on in the session, so it just depends on what you're looking for.

Eva can give a very good massage but when she start to play, she will focus on getting you off in my experience.
I tip her $50 and I have a lot of access so thats a little cheap, Tip what you feel is fair for the service received

Ive had several shops give me 2 pops. Go To massage (Judy) Wen in Marcos (cee cee) and a couple others on Convoy st.
your mileage will vary

FlyingVfr
12-14-17, 17:13
Eva has always given me 2 shots a session.

She is very accommodating (to me) if she can tell you are ready to release.

Warning you won't get much massage if you start playing early on in the session, so it just depends on what you're looking for.

Eva can give a very good massage but when she start to play, she will focus on getting you off in my experience.
I tip her $50 and I have a lot of access so thats a little cheap, Tip what you feel is fair for the service receivedEva's great and drops her panties for me without problem. She seems to be more ready to do that than to give full access on top. Have you ever talked her into removing her top entirely rather than just pulling her boobs out of her dress top?

BlueSkyBlue
12-14-17, 17:49
Eva's great and drops her panties for me without problem. She seems to be more ready to do that than to give full access on top. Have you ever talked her into removing her top entirely rather than just pulling her boobs out of her dress top?I think she's self-conscious about her figure because the dress never comes off but the boobs definitely come out ( nice and natural) and always her pussy is freely accessible.

The last time she even rubbed her tits on my dick, so she's not shy about showing her tits or pussy but she seems shy about showing her midsection I think.

FlyingVfr
12-14-17, 18:16
I think she's self-conscious about her figure because the dress never comes off but the boobs definitely come out ( nice and natural) and always her pussy is freely accessible.

The last time she even rubbed her tits on my dick, so she's not shy about showing her tits or pussy but she seems shy about showing her midsection I think.That makes perfect sense, I was thinking it might have been that. Thanks for confirming my suspicions, I won't push her further on it.

Waylay
12-14-17, 18:38
Anyone have suggestions for a MP with a busty provider? Not bothered by a litter extra chub if she's stacked thanks.Lulu at "Massage & Body Care" on Convoy has some huge ones. Some sag to them, but enormous, especially for a Chinese woman. I'd guess she's late 30's early 40's. She's chubby, definitely. You can finish Russian style for $60 if I recall correctly.

ArrogantBstrd
12-15-17, 13:49
That makes perfect sense, I was thinking it might have been that. Thanks for confirming my suspicions, I won't push her further on it.Dress came off fully for me. She's very sensual and flirtatious. She took it off herself. No coercion on my end. I have always tipped $60. I never had FS, though she did let me stick the tip in.

As always, YMMV.

BBTrump
12-15-17, 15:15
Anyone visited this place in Oceanside.

BBTrump
12-15-17, 18:18
Hello, Has anyone visited this location.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/great-hands-massage-50/6426459453.html

Amp Hunter 101
12-16-17, 13:25
I know of a 34 ddd, great shape. PM me.

Anyone have suggestions for a MP with a busty provider? Not bothered by a litter extra chub if she's stacked thanks.

FlyingVfr
12-16-17, 15:47
Dress came off fully for me. She's very sensual and flirtatious. She took it off herself. No coercion on my end. I have always tipped $60. I never had FS, though she did let me stick the tip in.

As always, YMMV.Great thanks for that, there's hope yet!

XxxDan
12-17-17, 04:24
Anyone have suggestions for a MP with a busty provider? Not bothered by a litter extra chub if she's stacked thanks.Try Leah at Wild Flower Sunrise near Miramar, her pic is on Yelp. She wants $60 with top off.

In Focus 28
12-17-17, 13:10
I discovered this woman today. Yeow! She offers FBSM and MUCH MORE! Her name is Aleczis. She is cute, has big tits, loves to get it on, gives a great massage, and will treat you right!.Big thanks to Tennis Nut for this recommendation. Reached out to Aleczis when I was visiting San Diego earlier this month and set up a massage appointment. Communication was easy via text. Her location was convenient, clean and quiet. She's exactly the lady in the pictures. A cute, trim, tiny blonde with a lovely figure and fantastic breasts.

She set me up on the massage table, put on some music and went to work. Massage was good. She did a great job identifying and loosening up some tight spots on my back. As the massage went on, she continued to shed clothes until I flipped over and found her entirely topless. What a view! She encouraged me to enjoy her nakedness and went to work on my happy ending. It didn't take long to achieve success, at which point she cleaned me up, finished the massage, and sent me happily on my way.

She's a very nice lady who truly does seem to enjoy this type of work. Will definitely be visiting again!

FlyingVfr
12-17-17, 17:33
Dress came off fully for me. She's very sensual and flirtatious. She took it off herself. No coercion on my end. I have always tipped $60. I never had FS, though she did let me stick the tip in.

As always, YMMV.Based on your experience I went back to see Eva yesterday and wow, what a hot / best session and big thanks for the confirmation there was more to be had from her. She wouldn't take her dress completely off but I took her panties off and pushed her dress up all the way up to her arms, she just wouldn't take it completely off. No bra, 98% naked. But wow! I asked her to climb up on top and she did and it was the most sensuous hot "massage" short of a CBJ ever for me. She was laying on me and like you, she had the tip in and was grinding / rubbing on me like there was no tomorrow. Wow what a session. I upped her tip from my usual $40 to $50 but she's not getting $60 until that dress comes completely off LOL. I think it'll happen next time, can't wait!

Coyot99
12-17-17, 18:36
Aleczis sounds awesome! Would love to connect with her. How do I contact her. I can't seem to find her post anywhere. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Big thanks to Tennis Nut for this recommendation. Reached out to Aleczis when I was visiting San Diego earlier this month and set up a massage appointment. Communication was easy via text. Her location was convenient, clean and quiet. She's exactly the lady in the pictures. A cute, trim, tiny blonde with a lovely figure and fantastic breasts.

She set me up on the massage table, put on some music and went to work. Massage was good. She did a great job identifying and loosening up some tight spots on my back. As the massage went on, she continued to shed clothes until I flipped over and found her entirely topless. What a view! She encouraged me to enjoy her nakedness and went to work on my happy ending. It didn't take long to achieve success, at which point she cleaned me up, finished the massage, and sent me happily on my way.

She's a very nice lady who truly does seem to enjoy this type of work. Will definitely be visiting again!

JayLake
12-18-17, 14:46
Based on your experience I went back to see Eva yesterday and wow, what a hot / best session and big thanks for the confirmation there was more to be had from her. She wouldn't take her dress completely off but I took her panties off and pushed her dress up all the way up to her arms, she just wouldn't take it completely off. No bra, 98% naked. But wow! I asked her to climb up on top and she did and it was the most sensuous hot "massage" short of a CBJ ever for me. She was laying on me and like you, she had the tip in and was grinding / rubbing on me like there was no tomorrow. Wow what a session. I upped her tip from my usual $40 to $50 but she's not getting $60 until that dress comes completely off LOL. I think it'll happen next time, can't wait!Is Eva at Z massage in mission valley near Qualcomm?

FlyingVfr
12-18-17, 18:22
Is Eva at Z massage in mission valley near Qualcomm?Yes that's the location. Don't expect that treatment described above on your first visit there, it took a while to build up to that. I've seen Eva maybe a dozen times so she remembers me and knows I'm not LE.

Gyration
12-18-17, 19:34
Has anyone tried TAO in Mira Mesa? I think they are new, first time seeing their ad, looks interesting.

GreekLuver
12-19-17, 11:07
Aleczis sounds awesome! Would love to connect with her. How do I contact her. I can't seem to find her post anywhere. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!I'm interested as well. Her number was available at one time and then removed. I asked a few members but never got a response and I can't find her posting anywhere online.

RussiansAllDay
12-19-17, 19:34
Hi,

Here's my review of BlueGreenSpa in Bonita.

I had some time to waste waiting for my car at the auto oil change spot next door. I figured I'd get myself oiled up too and walked across the street to BlueGreen.

The door was one of those deadbolt only that opened going a weird way. Plus all the signs, I figured it would be sketch. But I didn't really care much. I actually needed a massage bad from an injury to my side.

The mamasan was super happy to showed me the massage list. She asked if this was my first time here and I said yes. I opened up my wallet, and I happened to be loaded that morning because it was payday the day before. I wasn't trying to be flashy at all. I was super stoned as well, just fumbling about to pay for an hour. $. 5.

The masseuse (I don't remember her name, sorry) walked out from another room and the mamasan spoke some Chinese at her, loudly, waving her over to me. They both showed me the room and gave me time to get comfortable.

So I wasn't expecting a HE, but that's exactly what I got. She asked me to take my underwear off (see, I really didn't expect anything) because the oil needs to go "everywhere. " She just lifted up my sheet and watched me get completely nude.

At this point, I started noticing how gorgeous she was. Young, probably in her 20's. Nice rack, but it was probably her bra. Super tight black t-shirt and short shorts. The massage was nice! I needed it and she focused on my pain areas too.

While still facing down, she straddled the back of my head to massage my lower back and butt. While she was doing this, she was basically humping the top of my head. No exaggerating, I could feel her V bumping my head. This went on for a good 10 minutes straight. After while, I figured she was doing it because she was getting into it.

On the flip, I was completely exposed. She pointed at my member and asked if I wanted oil there. I hesitated for a second, then agreed. It felt great immediately. She told me it would be. 4 tip and I said that's fine. She gave me a HJ and her other hand held my abs down. I'm not sure why she kept her other hand on my abs. I'm built well, so maybe she just liked it. Then I noticed she had her eyes closed most of the time. The HJ was good, but not very enthusiastic about it. She finished me off and it went everywhere. She came to a slow halt with me too and just held my pulsing member in her hand for a while.

She left and came right back to clean me up. Took two towels!

As I was leaving, she kept asking how good it felt and wanted to make sure I was happy and feeling great. Super cute and kind of odd.

I'd repeat if I saw her but, since coming on his forum, I'd ask more about the menu on the flip. I didn't even try flirting or mutual touch.

MichelOb
12-19-17, 22:24
Nice report dude.

CduBonusG
12-20-17, 14:22
Hey guys. I'm curious is there are any good spots in Vista? There is a place called Sala Thai Massage on Vista way that I've often wondered about. Reading reviews on google & yelp it sounds like a good legit Thai massage but I'm still curious.

FlyingVfr
12-20-17, 17:52
Hey guys. I'm curious is there are any good spots in Vista? There is a place called Sala Thai Massage on Vista way that I've often wondered about. Reading reviews on google & yelp it sounds like a good legit Thai massage but I'm still curious.LE pretty well cracked down on the AMPs in the Vista area several years ago, I think they're still mostly legit around there. There are plenty of other AMPs described below, several of which are in the north country area but personally I haven't heard of any good AMPs in Vista with HE's in recent memory.

CduBonusG
12-20-17, 18:35
LE pretty well cracked down on the AMPs in the Vista area several years ago, I think they're still mostly legit around there. There are plenty of other AMPs described below, several of which are in the north country area but personally I haven't heard of any good AMPs in Vista with HE's in recent memory.Thanks, ya that's kinda what I suspected. Backs to Wens I guess LOL. BTW, there was also a bust in Fallbrook just last year but they are still going strong over there.

Rrichards619
12-21-17, 14:25
Has anyone tried TAO in Mira Mesa? I think they are new, first time seeing their ad, looks interesting.I've been wondering the same thing. It's in the middle of a shopping complex, so I wasn't sure, but you never know?

Maybe I'll go give it a shot today.

Dark Knight619
12-21-17, 21:38
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapist-monica-incall/34952192

Who wants to toftt.

NangaJapan
12-22-17, 04:30
I've been wondering the same thing. It's in the middle of a shopping complex, so I wasn't sure, but you never know?

Maybe I'll go give it a shot today.I have been to that place few months back. Its close to where I work. It appeared totally legit. I was not even given a hint. I asked during the massage if anything is offered, the lady shook her head and carried on with the massage. Not sure if things have changed. I did not see their ads earlier on backpage. May be they have started offering it now.

FlyingVfr
12-22-17, 15:34
I have been to that place few months back. Its close to where I work. It appeared totally legit. I was not even given a hint. I asked during the massage if anything is offered, the lady shook her head and carried on with the massage. Not sure if things have changed. I did not see their ads earlier on backpage. May be they have started offering it now.I would be surprised if any AMP masseuse would give a simple yes answer to a direct question asking if they provide anything extra like a HE etc. Usually a more subtle approach is needed to getting extras. Think about that first time you got little Suzy's blouse & bra open back in your teens. Did you come right out and ask her if you could do that LOL?

WilliamHJ
12-22-17, 15:50
There have been several reviews in this thread of the (two) Blue Sky spas on El Cajon, but none that I found of the one on Clairemont Drive. Has anyone visited the Clairemont one? Per another site, it looks like a provider named Lisa has a number of reviews, but I can't determine if they're positive or not.

BlueSkyBlue
12-22-17, 22:25
There have been several reviews in this thread of the (two) Blue Sky spas on El Cajon, but none that I found of the one on Clairemont Drive. Has anyone visited the Clairemont one? Per another site, it looks like a provider named Lisa has a number of reviews, but I can't determine if they're positive or not.The other website indicates in a HE is available.

Some providers provide limited access to OTC.

YMMV.

Mondo72
12-23-17, 03:12
I would be surprised if any AMP masseuse would give a simple yes answer to a direct question asking if they provide anything extra like a HE etc. Usually a more subtle approach is needed to getting extras. Think about that first time you got little Suzy's blouse & bra open back in your teens. Did you come right out and ask her if you could do that LOL?Hey Fly,

Good one man, It reminded me of my teen years and all the stories I'd make up in order to get to the goods.

Mondo.

Stl Danish
12-24-17, 22:28
Ran by here recently and was hoping to see Leah with the enormous tits, but instead got Yoki. She was cute, probably in her early 30's, and friendly, so I figured what the hell.

Went into the room, pretty good massage, was pretty light on the oil. Lots of teasing around the crack and tickling the balls, eventually went for the really light touch where her fingers just barely touch you. Seemed to enjoy teasing the butthole, which isn't really my thing but I'm fine with it as long as they don't try to put a finger in. And she didn't, but I get the vibe that she might if someone was acting really into the butt play.

Anyway, on the flip, really great handjob technique. I told her I like it slow, and she actually did it slow, no jackhammer! Great pull and twist technique with one hand and expert ball handling with the other. I had one hand up under her shirt, asked her if I could unlatch her bra, she said sure. Ironically she had really small boobs (since I had come to see Leah) but hey, who am I to complain? They still felt nice, and with the other hand I had free reign over her ass and up and down her legs. I asked her if I could stick them down her pants and apparently that's where the line is drawn, she said no, and laughed a little. Mind you, this was my first visit with her so I felt like I got plenty far with her all things considered.

Explosive finish, she coaxed every last drop out of me and then cleaned me up and finished up the massage for the rest of the hour. Would repeat.

BlueSkyBlue
12-25-17, 03:47
Looking for a late night provider down in the sports arena / downtown area a lot of places were already closed but this one has a great workout ethic and loves her job.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-picures-new-beautiful-girs-cindy-and-lili-3045-rosecrans-st-305-858-568-2810/34638997

Didn't call ahead but walked up to the third-floor of a converted apartment building into a businesses complex.

I was up there after 10 o'clock at night and it looks sketchy but I walked in anyway and was greeted by Cindy.

Cindy is a very happy, positive personality she told me later she really likes her job. The photos in the BP ad are real but don't really do her justice. She's probably late 20's early 30's definitely younger than your typical AMP provider. Nice boobs (artificially enhanced) Wearing a short tightfitting dress. I think she communicates very well with good English but she's definitely has an outgoing personality.

So I had stripped down and was facedown on a heated pad on the table and she proceeded with the massage. She's not a CMT but she's pretty methodical and didn't reach very deep in my ass or tease much at all but we were talking about sex and flirting the whole time.

After 35 minutes of pretty decent just not CMT quality Rub, she went and got the hot towels and turned me over. There really wasn't a sensual build up and I was enjoying talking to her with a little bit of grabbing her ass under her skirt but she kept pulling away so I was surprised after the cleanup the first question she asked me was do I want a blowjob for $100. I told her I didn't have that much money on me so she said no problem hand jobs OK. We didn't discuss the price but she proceeded with putting oil directly on my cock and started stroking me, maybe it's because it's late and I was tired and partially because of the lack a sensual build up but it took her a few minutes to get me to stand up strong and she was kind of just pounding pounding pounding but she's a pretty good looking girl and she had that serious look in her eyes she was going to make me shoot my load come hell or Highwater. She said she takes her job seriously to make people feel good. The door opened and closed a couple times and I felt she was rushing me a little bit and as much as that usually annoys me this time I was happy to just have her stroke me and let me go. It did take more than few minutes and I could see her getting a little tired from all the stroking, even when I told her to slow down she kept stroking pretty hard and wearing herself out

Overall looks much better than most AMP providers, attitude and Enthusiasm very good but actual skill in the sensual build up as well as the actual hand job needs improvement.

I'll have to find out next time if her blowjob skills are better than her handjob.

$60 for an hour to the house and $40 tip. Will repeat.

BlueSkyBlue
12-25-17, 11:57
Was the night before Christmas and and all through the town, Not a provider was stirring, the AMP's were closed down (ok just for Christmas this is a poem not a nightmare) .

The doors were locked with the greatest of care it probably wasn't busy so they got out of there.

The providers had given up hope the customers were there, with visions of customers providing big tips to share.

I was coming home to San Diego I've been far away and the place I was leaving, there was not a decent AMP for me to play.

So I sprang away from the airport and jumped in my car and drove up and down both near and far.

The hour was late and soon the sad truth was to be told that the AMPs were closed in the night that was so cold.

Drove around town looking for neon lights, I found them at Islands Thai massage but the price was not right.

$80 an hour for a lame ass massage and the demand for tip upfront. I soon was gone.

In my haste and confusion I turned to back page and I remembered a place on Rosencrance Street.

I drove down the street where I knew it would be an and up on the building a shimmering light beckons to me.

I reread the ad with the greatest of care, hoping that A happy release was soon to be there.

The price said $60 an hour and also as such the pictures were quite cute so I hoped for the best.

So I gathered my courage and I walked into the room.

The hour was quite late and the neighborhood was a mess but my pulse soon quickened when I saw her in a dress.

She happily collected my house fee and said face down on a heated bed. Soon I was in heaven with her hands moving around, my muscles relaxing to her smooth gentle touch.

The massage was OK it wasn't real strong but under her dress I could feel a thong.

Her voice was quite sweet and her laughter was merry and later I found her boobs were filled with silicon jelly.

The moment I flipped the menu was clear there was more to be had an HJ here.

My funds were somewhat limited having just come back from a trip so I settled for the HJ this time on the flip.

After the tip was negotiated it was then clear, that she was a provider and I had nothing to dread here.

With a twinkle in her eyes and her hands in a flurry, She went to work on my pole, polishing it hurriedly.

Seriously pumping with a fast furious action, suddenly with a jerk, my body was spasming.

She finished her work so she brought her out hot towels and I paid my donation, And headed for home.

So I got in my sled, I gave out a whistle And left in good cheer.

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night.

HoneyBoy
12-25-17, 19:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

See how I helped you with this? This is another guys who's posts you won't see anymore.

A2

Knight007
12-26-17, 02:36
Based on your experience I went back to see Eva yesterday and wow, what a hot / best session and big thanks for the confirmation there was more to be had from her. She wouldn't take her dress completely off but I took her panties off and pushed her dress up all the way up to her arms, she just wouldn't take it completely off. No bra, 98% naked. But wow! I asked her to climb up on top and she did and it was the most sensuous hot "massage" short of a CBJ ever for me. She was laying on me and like you, she had the tip in and was grinding / rubbing on me like there was no tomorrow. Wow what a session. I upped her tip from my usual $40 to $50 but she's not getting $60 until that dress comes completely off LOL. I think it'll happen next time, can't wait!What do you actually mean by having the tip in? Just making sure. I always had HJ with tatas out in the open. Nothing more, nothing less.

ArrogantBstrd
12-26-17, 12:56
What do you actually mean by having the tip in? Just making sure. I always had HJ with tatas out in the open. Nothing more, nothing less."Just the tip. ".

Think about it. LOL.

KproTM
12-26-17, 16:07
So I was interested in this ad here:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazzzing-the-best-skilled-and-attractive/20537754

I thought it would be exciting, went to the appointment, turned out to be false pretense with a different person. Be aware of this, don't get tricked.

BlueSkyBlue
12-26-17, 20:25

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazzzing-the-best-skilled-and-attractive/20537754

I thought it would be exciting, went to the appointment, turned out to be false pretense with a different person. Be aware of this, don't get tricked.Just to help the rest of us out , in what way was it false?

I looked at the ad and it's a very pretty girl but it's almost always the case that the photos are not of the actual provider in most BP ad

Did you get a massage?

Anything else?

Or did you turn around at the door when you realized it was bait and switch?

Did you opt for the half hour or the hour?

Did you tip?

Could you share a little more details it up the rest of us out.

Thanks.

Zoo Guy1959
12-26-17, 20:58
I thought it would be exciting, went to the appointment, turned out to be false pretense with a different person. Be aware of this, don't get tricked.Even though from past experience flagging BP ads does not result in them being pulled down (unlike CL), I flagged this in the hope a message is sent to the poster.

Perhaps if other guys flag it we can see if it disappears.

BlueSkyBlue
12-26-17, 21:13
Walked in and and the girl sitting at the desk asked me did I want massage so I paid her the $40 house fee and was led to the room.

Her name is Apple, she's quite stout, thick but very strong. She's not a young beauty but a 40 something big strong girl. Kinda shoulderlength brown hair and does not speak very good English at all, communicating with her is very basic. But when I was on the table she asked me did I want strong or medium she proceeded with a very strong massage going down one side and up the other and occasionally grabbing me on the ass just letting me know in a playful way that there was more than just a massage in store.

I think the key point of this review is just to share that she gives a very good strong therapeutic massage and she will rub and stretch your arms, legs, back, shoulders. Everything Got a good stretch before the before the flip.

After the hot towels wipe down she put the sheet on my back and gave me another very thorough squeezing up-and-down with some playful grabbing of my cock through the sheet. Then she had me turn over and basically did the same thing gave me a nice scalp massage with some good pressure massage my neck and shoulder muscles before she reached down and grabbed my cock and asked massage here?

The actual HJ was kind of hurried but I'm still tired from the other night so she got the job done, finish me off and cleaned me up with hot towels and went and got me some water while I got dressed.

The overall massage was very good strong therapeutic and she did have some playful grabbing and teasing.

$40 to the house and $40 tip, definitely will repeat when I want to good strong rub.