PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

TJ Dog
09-14-17, 01:20
Been to Mercury a few times lately. Really enjoyed Sara, so last two times called ahead and "reserved" her. Mamasan said "OK, good" as I said the time I'd be there. Both times, after some delay, Mamasan came in the room and gave some lame excuse as to why Sara either wasn't there or wasn't available. Can't complain too much since the alternatives (June and Coco) were pretty good. Nevertheless, it is annoying.

Anybody else had this experience at Mercury? I'm thinking the Mamasan figures since I've made the appointment and come there I'm kind of on the hook for a switch to who ever is next up in the rotation.

I'm thinking I'll do better to just drop in and ask for Sara. Maybe Mamasan will be worried I'll walk if she's "not available. ".

MyDream
09-14-17, 07:52
Been to Mercury a few times lately. Really enjoyed Sara, so last two times called ahead and "reserved" her. Mamasan said "OK, good" as I said the time I'd be there. Both times, after some delay, Mamasan came in the room and gave some lame excuse as to why Sara either wasn't there or wasn't available. Can't complain too much since the alternatives (June and Coco) were pretty good. Nevertheless, it is annoying.

Anybody else had this experience at Mercury? I'm thinking the Mamasan figures since I've made the appointment and come there I'm kind of on the hook for a switch to who ever is next up in the rotation.

I'm thinking I'll do better to just drop in and ask for Sara. Maybe Mamasan will be worried I'll walk if she's "not available. ".Yep, exactly. I just drop in. If she's not available, I ask mamasan when she will be and I bounce. And also ask what is her normal "schedule".

Van.

Pzl35
09-14-17, 15:27
She advertises on BP all the time and works out of an office in Hillcrest that I've been to. Google search reveals she's been around for a few years, but I can't find reviews anywhere. That's usually a bad sign and I'd stay away, but since I've had good luck at the location, I'm questioning it.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/specials-before-2pm-caressa-hot-latina-you-seen-the-rest-now-come-see-the-best/29592713

Dog Rice
09-14-17, 19:38
From my experience, when they mentioned "No FS" on the ads, the best the gals would offer is HE. Not even CBJ, and I usually will pass on that.

She advertises on BP all the time and works out of an office in Hillcrest that I've been to. Google search reveals she's been around for a few years, but I can't find reviews anywhere. That's usually a bad sign and I'd stay away, but since I've had good luck at the location, I'm questioning it.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/specials-before-2pm-caressa-hot-latina-you-seen-the-rest-now-come-see-the-best/29592713

Dimmy
09-14-17, 21:33
I've seen the ad lately too. Let us know!

Member #5598
09-15-17, 03:40
Yes, thanks for asking.Helpful intel. Thanks for the heads up on what to expect.

Ihaschzbrgr
09-16-17, 12:24
I read a post from March ish of this year that a guy was refused at pine spa because he's korean, is that still true? Anybody else have luck?

Knight007
09-16-17, 12:47
Anyone tried this. Been there few times. Amy is my favorite. Good massage but no teasing that is an indication that extras are not allowed. I wanted to initiate but little hesitant. Anyone got lucky there?

Member #5683
09-16-17, 18:38
After taking about 3 months break from hobbying, I just figured out today that Health Spa in Miramar is closed (according to the lady who picked up the call) and most of the girls are moved to Victoria Spa. The intel I'm looking for is the whereabout for the girl goes by Young (or Young Hee) from Health Spa. Anyone know where she went by any chance?

BlueSkyBlue
09-16-17, 20:57
I read a post from March ish of this year that a guy was refused at pine spa because he's korean, is that still true? Anybody else have luck?Probably is true, I have heard that before but as I'm not Korean I wouldn't know personally.

I do know from first-hand experience that in Korea being a white guy will get you rejected more often than not.

I've been sent away several times in both Seoul and Busan.

The Korean independences that I've been with here in San Diego have told me that over here they prefer white guys (bigger cock size) yet over in Korea they will turn their back on you when you walk up to the shop when they see you're not Asian.

You just have to adjust a local conditions.

Bwetfan
09-17-17, 02:09
After taking about 3 months break from hobbying, I just figured out today that Health Spa in Miramar is closed (according to the lady who picked up the call) and most of the girls are moved to Victoria Spa. The intel I'm looking for is the whereabout for the girl goes by Young (or Young Hee) from Health Spa. Anyone know where she went by any chance?Did you try calling Victoria Spa to ask? Young told me last week that she'd be moving there with the rest of them.

I had seen some reports of somebody at Victoria that was formerly at Health Spa, so I'm guessing they are owned by the same entity. I was told they were closing down Health Spa because of some issues with the shower, but there may be more to it than that.

Member #5683
09-17-17, 02:49
Did you try calling Victoria Spa to ask? Young told me last week that she'd be moving there with the rest of them.

I had seen some reports of somebody at Victoria that was formerly at Health Spa, so I'm guessing they are owned by the same entity. I was told they were closing down Health Spa because of some issues with the shower, but there may be more to it than that.Well maybe she changed her usual Saturday through Monday schedule to different time slot. I guess I'll need to call them later to figure out her schedule. Or do you happen to know it by any chance?

Thanks for letting me know she's still around though! Huge relief.

Stl Danish
09-17-17, 07:04
Probably is true, I have heard that before but as I'm not Korean I wouldn't know personally.

I do know from first-hand experience that in Korea being a white guy will get you rejected more often than not.

I've been sent away several times in both Seoul and Busan.

The Korean independences that I've been with here in San Diego have told me that over here they prefer white guys (bigger cock size) yet over in Korea they will turn their back on you when you walk up to the shop when they see you're not Asian.

You just have to adjust a local conditions.The asian places don't refuse people of their own country of origin because of cock size, it's because the communities (in the social sense) are something where "everyone knows everyone" to some extent and if a Korean guy came in, he might recognize that so-and-so. Mom's friend's daughter, is actually a hooker at Pine Spa.

BlueSkyBlue
09-17-17, 09:57
The asian places don't refuse people of their own country of origin because of cock size, it's because the communities (in the social sense) are something where "everyone knows everyone" to some extent and if a Korean guy came in, he might recognize that so-and-so. Mom's friend's daughter, is actually a hooker at Pine Spa.Sorry I didn't mean to imply that that was the reason.

I have just specifically had some Korean providers tell me that they did not like having sex with Koreans and preferred Americans.

I really took it as their personal choice. Everybody has their own personal likes and dislikes.

I have also had Chinese providers that have told me they preferred Americans over Chinese people.

After living here for a couple years they have developed a personal like for people here at opposed to people from where they grew up.

In my opinion it's their personal preference.

Everybody's different about what they like or don't like.

But it was my experience in Korea that many of the girls did not want to service non Asians, so I don't understand why , I just accept that nothings fair in life.

Bwetfan
09-17-17, 12:03
Well maybe she changed her usual Saturday through Monday schedule to different time slot. I guess I'll need to call them later to figure out her schedule. Or do you happen to know it by any chance?
As far as I know, she had switched to Sunday through Tuesday at Sakura / Health, but she wasn't sure what days she'd be working Victoria. It is possible she shuffled off elsewhere, too (despite what she said to me earlier). I'd just call.

Member #5683
09-17-17, 15:38
As far as I know, she had switched to Sunday through Tuesday at Sakura / Health, but she wasn't sure what days she'd be working Victoria. It is possible she shuffled off elsewhere, too (despite what she said to me earlier). I'd just call.Called in today, the lady who picked up the phone said she is no longer working. Man, she was a true gem though. What a bummer.

FlyingVfr
09-17-17, 17:05
But it was my experience in Korea that many of the girls did not want to service non Asians, so I don't understand why , I just accept that nothings fair in life.Very true in Japan too. If you're not a native Japanese in Japan you'll be rejected by baths, soaplands, massage parlors, etc. more than you're accepted. Most even have signs out front saying they only accept Japanese.

BlueSkyBlue
09-17-17, 17:31
Very true in Japan too. If you're not a native Japanese in Japan you'll be rejected by baths, soaplands, massage parlors, etc. more than you're accepted. Most even have signs out front saying they only accept Japanese.You really have to love Thailand.

This makes me want to go back soon.

I've always been accepted and the service is always fun.

Bwetfan
09-17-17, 21:44
Called in today, the lady who picked up the phone said she is no longer working. Man, she was a true gem though. What a bummer.I'm guessing she will land somewhere else. Keep your ears open.

DosCocos
09-20-17, 02:10
Well maybe she changed her usual Saturday through Monday schedule to different time slot. I guess I'll need to call them later to figure out her schedule. Or do you happen to know it by any chance?

Thanks for letting me know she's still around though! Huge relief.If not Victoria the next closer venues would be Pine or Mercury for those that Victoria cannot accommodate. Beyond that Felicita in Esco is not far.

TheSaint62
09-21-17, 09:32
Been to Hong's a couple times and had all they offer. But did a quick search for Nuru and they came up. Didn't know that was on the menu. Has anyone experienced the nuru they offer? PM me. Thanks.

DosCocos
09-21-17, 13:02
Been to Hong's a couple times and had all they offer. But did a quick search for Nuru and they came up. Didn't know that was on the menu. Has anyone experienced the nuru they offer? PM me. Thanks.You're talking about the one on University Ave? Can say it has always been a FS parlor but cannot confirm Nuru.

Snidgens
09-22-17, 09:44
If not Victoria the next closer venues would be Pine or Mercury for those that Victoria cannot accommodate. Beyond that Felicita in Esco is not far.Does anyone know any others at Felicita? I wanted lily / lee lee but when I called the mms she said no one of the sort worked there. Are there any other Japanese? Maybe korean there? Or else it sounds like Vivian at the Thai place is the way to go.

Usgyinyang
09-22-17, 15:11
I noticed some of the AMP ads on backpage advertise having non Asian providers. Is there any validity to this or is it just a bait?

Dimmy
09-22-17, 18:35
Does anyone know any others at Felicita? I wanted lily / lee lee but when I called the mms she said no one of the sort worked there. Are there any other Japanese? Maybe korean there? Or else it sounds like Vivian at the Thai place is the way to go.What Thai place? On Hancock? Anyone been?

Bwetfan
09-22-17, 21:26
I noticed some of the AMP ads on backpage advertise having non Asian providers. Is there any validity to this or is it just a bait?There are a few AMPs in San Diego that have Latinas. The only parlor I know of that has white girls (and generally hot ones at that) is Massage Oasis, and you pay a premium for it.

TheGuest386
09-22-17, 21:30
Any reviews on Anna Spa on El Cajon blvd in University Heights? Kind of by dennys & Mcdonalds.

YugiohGx
09-23-17, 00:09
There are a few AMPs in San Diego that have Latinas. The only parlor I know of that has white girls (and generally hot ones at that) is Massage Oasis, and you pay a premium for it.But what extras do they offer, can I expect FS? And how much?

DosCocos
09-23-17, 15:21
There are a few AMPs in San Diego that have Latinas. The only parlor I know of that has white girls (and generally hot ones at that) is Massage Oasis, and you pay a premium for it.I think you mean the place on or near 30th St. , but that is not quite the name. That name is the Chinese place on Convoy. Will look up the name and post later.

DosCocos
09-23-17, 15:23
Any reviews on Anna Spa on El Cajon blvd in University Heights? Kind of by dennys & Mcdonalds.There are reviews on all the standard sites, however it is a YMMV type place. Some keep it UTR.

Sdsc619
09-23-17, 17:22
Finally made it to michelles after the great reviews here. Ended up going twice over the last 3 or so weeks.

First time don't remember her name. Hot little k girl, I'd say better than I expected. Went for 30 minutes. Surprisingly good massage while asking questions to feel me out. On the flip asked what I wanted and gave prices. Wanted FS but was having trouble performing so ended up with a CBJ and HJ finish all nude with free range touching. Knowing I'd be back again.

Second trip I was planning to try ceo after some good reviews here and not as expensice but there was no parking so went back to michelles. Glad I did. Mms took my name and code and I again opted for 30 minutes. Leah came in a fee minutes later. Again very sexy young girl. As soon as she walked in she gave me a hug and started a very brief back massage. Had me turn into my side and she sat on the table. Chatted briefly, she's a smart ass but I like that. Then she straddles me and pulls her dress off. Didn't ask what I wanted just went for it. Little akward when she realized she forgot the cover and had to get dressed to go get it, but no problem. She retuned went straight fot the CBJ, which lasted a decent while. She turned to 69 position and I regretfully didn't go for it, not knowing if that was ok. The jumped straight to rcg, cg, miss, standing doggie. Time was running out (had taken a 100 mg maxifort and lost some sensitivity, probably try 50 mg next time) so she had me finish between her tits. Great time, I'd definitly go back to her.

Got to slow it down or ill go broke but looking forward to trying out some of the other places around.

Lascivious
09-24-17, 09:58
There are a few AMPs in San Diego that have Latinas. The only parlor I know of that has white girls (and generally hot ones at that) is Massage Oasis, and you pay a premium for it.I was surprised when you said Massage Oasis. Like DosCocos said, I think you meant Miracle Oasis.

http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/blank

Their prices are not too bad. 80 hhr 120 hr no tip necessary if you see the BP ad.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jamie-80-specials-here-for-your-pleasure-pictures-are-100-real/31456123

Another, arguably better stable of girls is: http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sasha/26817133.

FlyingVfr
09-24-17, 11:59
I was surprised when you said Massage Oasis. Like DosCocos said, I think you meant Miracle Oasis.

http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/blank

Their prices are not too bad. 80 hhr 120 hr no tip necessary if you see the BP ad.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/jamie-80-specials-here-for-your-pleasure-pictures-are-100-real/31456123

Another, arguably better stable of girls is: http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sasha/26817133.Look for the reports on Miracle Oasis a month or so back, it was reported as pretty slimy and the massage table was definitely not clean. That was enough for me to cross MO off my list.

Whoopster
09-24-17, 21:04
Does anyone know any others at Felicita? I wanted lily / lee lee but when I called the mms she said no one of the sort worked there. Are there any other Japanese? Maybe korean there? Or else it sounds like Vivian at the Thai place is the way to go.I had a great time with Vivian at the Thai place on Valley Parkway. She seemed really horny that day, or a good actress. Either way is fine.

Lascivious
09-24-17, 21:06
Look for the reports on Miracle Oasis a month or so back, it was reported as pretty slimy and the massage table was definitely not clean. That was enough for me to cross MO off my list.Yeah, that was my post. I place the blame on Arianna. She was smoking hot though. She's gone now. So is the anchor of thier crew, Sammy.

BlueSkyBlue
09-25-17, 19:30
This is the place behind soapy Joe's car wash on San Marco's blvd.

Used to be called the jasmine garden but apparently new ownership.

Be aware there's two parlors in San Marco's now with rainbow in their name, this is the one behind the car wash.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-all-new-new-new-staff/22537275

Kind of a strange set up you have to go past the car wash you enter the small lobby and have to walk up stairs to the second floor. You're on camera so the girl will see you and walk up and greet you when you're coming up the stairs.

The owner has long straight dark hair and a smaller body but the masseuse I had name was summer, lighter brown wavy your hair with a heavier set frame wearing a short red skirt. Very playful and friendly attitude. She told me she was just down from LA and after talking with her I can believe her she really doesn't know anything about the area down here, Kinda plump but if you compliment her on working out every day you'll win points. She's very friendly girl but no UTC for me it was OTC only.

Massage was decent and on the flip she got down to business running her nails lightly scratching my balls while backhand stroking my shaft. Actually I think I did get my hands on her boobs ,( Nice size natural with a good solid feeling ) while she brought me to finish but that it was a little bit of a letdown for me because we were talking the whole time about the massage business and what customers want and customers do. This is not the kind a sensual conversation makes my dick stand up on the flip. She was very communicative with me and we talked about a lot including visits to Thailand, she told me she's been there over 30 times.

House fee was 60 and I negotiated tip down to 40, she had originally asked for 60, so please feel free to give her more if you like but this place is 200 yards away from wen massage where there's more choices and I've always paid 40 and 40 for a very good experience.

Overall not bad experience but I will personally go here only when I want to mix it up and get tired of seeing the same providers.

Definitely worth a visit, good personality and you will leave with a happy ending.

ChuckDeez
09-26-17, 10:43
There are a few AMPs in San Diego that have Latinas. The only parlor I know of that has white girls (and generally hot ones at that) is Massage Oasis, and you pay a premium for it.I have been going to this place for a very long time and only once have I ever gotten any extra and it was the one time I wasn't looking for it, She was a newer chick and when we couldn't agree on price she jerked me for free I guess out of fear that I would tell on her.

FlyingVfr
09-26-17, 14:24
This is the place behind soapy Joe's car wash on San Marco's blvd.

Used to be called the jasmine garden but apparently new ownership.

Be aware there's two parlors in San Marco's now with rainbow in their name, this is the one behind the car wash.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-all-new-new-new-staff/22537275

Kind of a strange set up you have to go past the car wash you enter the small lobby and have to walk up stairs to the second floor. You're on camera so the girl will see you and walk up and greet you when you're coming up the stairs.

The owner has long straight dark hair and a smaller body but the masseuse I had name was summer, lighter brown wavy your hair with a heavier set frame wearing a short red skirt. Very playful and friendly attitude. She told me she was just down from LA and after talking with her I can believe her she really doesn't know anything about the area down here, Kinda plump but if you compliment her on working out every day you'll win points. She's very friendly girl but no UTC for me it was OTC only.

Massage was decent and on the flip she got down to business running her nails lightly scratching my balls while backhand stroking my shaft. Actually I think I did get my hands on her boobs ,( Nice size natural with a good solid feeling ) while she brought me to finish but that it was a little bit of a letdown for me because we were talking the whole time about the massage business and what customers want and customers do. This is not the kind a sensual conversation makes my dick stand up on the flip. She was very communicative with me and we talked about a lot including visits to Thailand, she told me she's been there over 30 times.

House fee was 60 and I negotiated tip down to 40, she had originally asked for 60, so please feel free to give her more if you like but this place is 200 yards away from wen massage where there's more choices and I've always paid 40 and 40 for a very good experience.

Overall not bad experience but I will personally go here only when I want to mix it up and get tired of seeing the same providers.

Definitely worth a visit, good personality and you will leave with a happy ending.Based on that I'd definitely be going to Wen's in the same parking lot and having Jessica take care of me. Jessica was great, very sensual with a great body rub type of massage.

BlueSkyBlue
09-26-17, 16:38
Based on that I'd definitely be going to Wen's in the same parking lot and having Jessica take care of me. Jessica was great, very sensual with a great body rub type of massage.Full disclosure, I go to wen a lot.

Right now Kiki and Jessica are still my go to's there but they change girls a lot and I've had many different good girls there.

BackPacc
09-27-17, 09:31
Does anyone know what happened to Mimi from Pine? She was my favorite and apparently she's not there anymore.

Blacken Hard
09-27-17, 12:06
I was in the PB area and hankerin' for some Latina attention. I distinctly remember an ad for Genesis Spa proclaiming they now had Latina masseuses along side their Asian staff, so I decided to partake! Located on the uber busy Grand Ave, parking took two times around the block before I could find a spot. Upon entry I was greeted by an older Asian mamasan wearing glasses who escorted me to my room. I gave her $60 for the half hour and asked for a Latina masseuse. She told me no Latinas today. 😒.

I said how about tomorrow, and she said she didn't know when. I picked up my money and proceeded to leave. Mamasan countered with I let you see and pick. I never had a lineup before so I sat on the chair in the room and she sent the girls in one by one so I could pick my choice. I picked Kim, who was cute and tall. She had a pretty smile, nice rack, and but still kind of thin for what I was looking for. She gave a very good massage, using a hot towel initially then working all the way down to my feet. On the flip she asked if there was any area I wanted specifically massaged and already having been let down for my lack of Latina, I decided I wasn't going to spend a whole lot on a tip. So I told her just to focus on the feet until she was done, and gave her a $20 tip for a good massage. She was still smiling at the end, and brought me some water before she moved on to the next client. Real good massage, but if you are looking for latinas, please look elsewhere!

Tennis Nut
09-27-17, 19:55
I discovered this woman today. Yeow! She offers FBSM and MUCH MORE! Her name is Aleczis. She is cute, has big tits, loves to get it on, gives a great massage, and will treat you right! Tell her I (Tennis Nut) sent you and ask for the $130 special. 858-232-5999.

ArrogantBstrd
09-27-17, 23:18
Cute girl, but I don't think she's the one in the pictures in BP. I've been craving a white girl to mix up my playlist a little bit. She gave a good therapeutic massage. Not as sensual as Ariana's, but flirtatious enough. Definitely very sensual on the flip. Good release. I'd repeat.

Stl Danish
09-28-17, 05:26
Felt like I needed a little attention today so ran by Pine. Apparently the BK right next door is shuttered now? Place was closed today at least. Anyway. Saw Shasha and she was good. I did ask about Mimi and yeah she's gone, which sucks, I liked her too. Would see Shasha again, it would be so much better if these kgirls didn't all smoke though!

Tennis Nut
09-28-17, 13:19
I wrote about Alexciz and told you to ask for the $130 special. I was mistaken--that is not a deal she was willing to give everyone. I was special. Ask for what you want and see what she says. She's worth a visit!

MyDream
09-28-17, 19:33
I wrote about Alexciz and told you to ask for the $130 special. I was mistaken--that is not a deal she was willing to give everyone. I was special. Ask for what you want and see what she says. She's worth a visit!Thank you for sharing the find! PM sent.

Barry McCokinr
09-28-17, 21:04
Greetings all! First time poster, just looking for a nice little massage setup that specializes in FBSM. As title states, in the Ntl City area. I prefer Vietnamese women, however I'm not too picky. I'd much rather them be attractive, I'm done with getting the mamasan scraps haha! Thanks in advance!

NudeBeachPerv
09-28-17, 22:54
I discovered this woman today. Yeow! She offers FBSM and MUCH MORE! Her name is Aleczis. She is cute, has big tits, loves to get it on, gives a great massage, and will treat you right! Tell her I (Tennis Nut) sent you and ask for the $130 special. 858-232-5999.I thought the pics looked familiar, looks just like a lady at Fantasy Shots.

http://fantasyshots.com/alexis.html

Seekingcs
09-28-17, 23:50
Finally made it to michelles after the great reviews here. Ended up going twice over the last 3 or so weeks.

First time don't remember her name. Hot little k girl, I'd say better than I expected. Went for 30 minutes. Surprisingly good massage while asking questions to feel me out. On the flip asked what I wanted and gave prices. Wanted FS but was having trouble performing so ended up with a CBJ and HJ finish all nude with free range touching. Knowing I'd be back again.

Second trip I was planning to try ceo after some good reviews here and not as expensice but there was no parking so went back to michelles. Glad I did. Mms took my name and code and I again opted for 30 minutes. Leah came in a fee minutes later. Again very sexy young girl. As soon as she walked in she gave me a hug and started a very brief back massage. Had me turn into my side and she sat on the table. Chatted briefly, she's a smart ass but I like that. Then she straddles me and pulls her dress off. Didn't ask what I wanted just went for it. Little akward when she realized she forgot the cover and had to get dressed to go get it, but no problem. She retuned went straight fot the CBJ, which lasted a decent while. She turned to 69 position and I regretfully didn't go for it, not knowing if that was ok. The jumped straight to rcg, cg, miss, standing doggie. Time was running out (had taken a 100 mg maxifort and lost some sensitivity, probably try 50 mg next time) so she had me finish between her tits. Great time, I'd definitly go back to her.

Got to slow it down or ill go broke but looking forward to trying out some of the other places around.Can you please share the price list you were given and the price for what you opted for?

Thanks.

TJ Dog
09-29-17, 01:11
Kind of my "neighborhood" spot. Has developed into a reliable HE spot with decent massages. Today had Li Li, slender C girl. Better than average 40-40 CMP experience. Good thorough massage with good pressure and lots of teasing and, during HE, had pleasant surprise of no bra under her loose top. Full access granted. Nice swollen nips.

Sdsc619
09-29-17, 14:50
Can you please share the price list you were given and the price for what you opted for?

Thanks.House fee is 60 for hhr which is what I got each time. She asked for 1 the first time for nude CBJ with roaming and I said ok. FS was 1. 4. From what I've read that's typical.

Sdsc619
09-29-17, 15:25
Checked out blue green on ecb as its close to work. Not sure the name of the woman, but not much to look at. Or maybe I'm just spoiled after michelles. Opted for a 1 hr for 50. Surpisingly good massage with some teasing. Reached under a few times and had me flip. Asked HJ or BJ but no mention of tip. Went with the BJ. And boy what she lacked in looks she made up for with a great BBBJ. No cim though. Then I still had 20 minutes or so so she cleaned me up and finished the massge. Tipped 70 cause that's what I had. Probably could have done 60 but I was ok with it. Worth a repeat, especially being so conveniet for a lunch break release. Not sure what the hhr rate is.

Dog Rice
09-29-17, 20:03
1 for CBJ is quite high. Typically, CBJ is between. 6 and. 8.

House fee is 60 for hhr which is what I got each time. She asked for 1 the first time for nude CBJ with roaming and I said ok. FS was 1. 4. From what I've read that's typical.

PrinceFk
09-29-17, 20:13
I wrote about Alexciz and told you to ask for the $130 special. I was mistaken--that is not a deal she was willing to give everyone. I was special. Ask for what you want and see what she says. She's worth a visit!You have knack for finding gems man. She is worth it. Thank bud.

Usgyinyang
09-29-17, 21:19
Cute girl, but I don't think she's the one in the pictures in BP. I've been craving a white girl to mix up my playlist a little bit. She gave a good therapeutic massage. Not as sensual as Ariana's, but flirtatious enough. Definitely very sensual on the flip. Good release. I'd repeat.That's Miracle Oasis right? Their site says no FS, is that true?

Whoopster
09-29-17, 21:49
Had the itch last night and was going to schedule with Jessica again but decided to try Kiki based on a previous mention. Very glad I did. Got a great massage and left extra happy. I think this place is the best value in North County right now. 40/40 out.

TJ Dog
09-30-17, 01:24
Checked out blue green on ecb as its close to work. Not sure the name of the woman, but not much to look at. Or maybe I'm just spoiled after michelles. Opted for a 1 hr for 50. Surpisingly good massage with some teasing. Reached under a few times and had me flip. Asked HJ or BJ but no mention of tip. Went with the BJ. And boy what she lacked in looks she made up for with a great BBBJ. No cim though. Then I still had 20 minutes or so so she cleaned me up and finished the massge. Tipped 70 cause that's what I had. Probably could have done 60 but I was ok with it. Worth a repeat, especially being so conveniet for a lunch break release. Not sure what the hhr rate is.That would be Tina.

BannedFromTher
09-30-17, 14:27
Looks like z's has been advertising a second place on university for a bit now. I toft right when they started and got only legit. Curious if anyone has had any success with this?

BannedFromTher
09-30-17, 14:29
Saw Gia at MO recently. Wow, much better time than when I saw Sindy awhile back. Didn't dodge at all. Looks like she's not on the site anymore tho and might be going by a different name I mission valley with Sammy, and a few of the other old girls. The new place looks like it's called diamond dolls and offers 2 girl nuru. Very interesting.

MyDream
09-30-17, 16:32
I discovered this woman today. Yeow! She offers FBSM and MUCH MORE! Her name is Aleczis. She is cute, has big tits, loves to get it on, gives a great massage, and will treat you right! Tell her I (Tennis Nut) sent you and ask for the $130 special. 858-232-5999.Tennis Nut was spot on! I don't want to write this, Alexis is one of those that I would rather keep on the down low, but I promised her I would. Short and sweet. Saw her last night, and I'm still jello from an incredible session! She is drop dead gorgeous! She is a wonderful person who cares about what she does, takes great pride in her work, and doesn't quit until she gets her desired result. Her massage alone was worth the trip, the FS was icing on the cake. I'm not going into all the details, you all know what FS is. It's rare these days to find a girl with this level of customer service. Go collect some aluminum cans, get an Uber job, do whatever you have to do to gather up the coin to experience this lovely woman!

Peace.

Lascivious
09-30-17, 17:15
Cute girl, but I don't think she's the one in the pictures in BP. I've been craving a white girl to mix up my playlist a little bit. She gave a good therapeutic massage. Not as sensual as Ariana's, but flirtatious enough. Definitely very sensual on the flip. Good release. I'd repeat.Any word on where Arianna went?

BannedFromTher
09-30-17, 18:20
Well. I confirmed Gia, Sindy, Sammy, Amy are all gone from MO. Gia told me that some girls got fired, and then Gia was gone the following week. Not sure what that's all about, but I digress. If you like tall, blonde, fit women with long legs, a nice thigh gap that you can peer through like a keyhole into the middle, some pretty cool piercings and a good personality to go with that then Nikki is one you will want to see. Really down to earth. Massage nothing to write home about, but then again I have never gotten anything like an "Eva" massage there or similar places.

Additionally I will report that both Z's and B&S on 30th, the past few months I have gotten super old and beat up looking ladies (Eva has been getting all booked up in advance at Z's and now especially that Angela is no longer there).

FlyingVfr
10-01-17, 17:44
Additionally I will report that both Z's and B&S on 30th, the past few months I have gotten super old and beat up looking ladies (Eva has been getting all booked up in advance at Z's and now especially that Angela is no longer there).Good to know and thank you for that information. How far ahead is Eva getting booked up? More than a day or just a couple hours? I'm trying to decide whether to go see her again or try Kiki at Wens in San Marcos.

BlueSkyBlue, I had Jessica at Wens last time. Can you compare Kiki and Jessica? Just for grins I'd like to try Kiki this time if I stay local and don't head down to see Eva at Z's.

Stl Danish
10-02-17, 02:49
Stopped by Ronson (which I think is tied to the Mira Mesa crew) and saw Sarah, who was tall and lithe and gets high marks for her body, pretty enough in the face too. On the way out, got to meet Rose. Who is young and hot and I've decided I need to return to visit her as well. These girls both use genuine photos, albeit photoshopped quite a bit. They are both attractive. You'll be out two bills for the full treatment plan.

Usgyinyang
10-02-17, 03:02
Stopped by Ronson (which I think is tied to the Mira Mesa crew) and saw Sarah, who was tall and lithe and gets high marks for her body, pretty enough in the face too. On the way out, got to meet Rose. Who is young and hot and I've decided I need to return to visit her as well. These girls both use genuine photos, albeit photoshopped quite a bit. They are both attractive. You'll be out two bills for the full treatment plan.Can you estimate the average age of the ladies?

Marco19
10-02-17, 12:42
Well. I confirmed Gia, Sindy, Sammy, Amy are all gone from MO. Gia told me that some girls got fired, and then Gia was gone the following week. Not sure what that's all about, but I digress. If you like tall, blonde, fit women with long legs, a nice thigh gap that you can peer through like a keyhole into the middle, some pretty cool piercings and a good personality to go with that then Nikki is one you will want to see. Really down to earth. Massage nothing to write home about, but then again I have never gotten anything like an "Eva" massage there or similar places.

Additionally I will report that both Z's and B&S on 30th, the past few months I have gotten super old and beat up looking ladies (Eva has been getting all booked up in advance at Z's and now especially that Angela is no longer there).She looks hot and the type I'd like to see. Never used MO but on their website rules it says "No full nude massages". Is that true? How do they do body slides?

Thanks for letting me know.

Marco.

Stl Danish
10-02-17, 17:42
Can you estimate the average age of the ladies?27-32, including the asians looking young factor.

Lascivious
10-02-17, 22:20
Stopped by Ronson (which I think is tied to the Mira Mesa crew) and saw Sarah, who was tall and lithe and gets high marks for her body, pretty enough in the face too. On the way out, got to meet Rose. Who is young and hot and I've decided I need to return to visit her as well. These girls both use genuine photos, albeit photoshopped quite a bit. They are both attractive. You'll be out two bills for the full treatment plan.Please tell me the first girl in the top pic really works there. Photochop or not. Damn.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-10-off-military-disacount-fantasies-hands-7297-ronson-rd-suit-j-858-262-9649/32143947

MyDream
10-02-17, 22:29
Stopped by Ronson (which I think is tied to the Mira Mesa crew) and saw Sarah, who was tall and lithe and gets high marks for her body, pretty enough in the face too. On the way out, got to meet Rose. Who is young and hot and I've decided I need to return to visit her as well. These girls both use genuine photos, albeit photoshopped quite a bit. They are both attractive. You'll be out two bills for the full treatment plan.Did you do 1/2 or full hour? 140/160 is seems kind of on the very high end. I've never gone over 120 at Ronson or the Mira Mesa location for FS. Got to hold the line.

BlueSkyBlue
10-02-17, 23:56
Looks like z's has been advertising a second place on university for a bit now. I toft right when they started and got only legit. Curious if anyone has had any success with this?I saw that add also and called the first number when A guy answered and said $45 an hour. I try to avoid places where there are males at the front desk so I called the second number and female told me $40 an hour, when I looked it up I saw it was Z's So I headed over to Mission Valley at about 6:30 PM.

Greeted at the front door paid 40 for the hour and was walked arm and arm back to the room. The masseuse that came in a few minutes later was early 30's attractive very good English and I believe her name was Wendy.

The massage is self was more of an oily grope with her hands kind of sliding up and down my body with a few halfhearted attempts to use her elbows on my back but mostly it was just us continuous sliding hands with little pressure going up and down my legs and my back. Most noticeable thing was that she would sit on my back and I could feel the heat of her pussy through her shorts, I mean it really felt hot and I told her a couple of times.

Well I was still face down she negotiated a little bit to tip by asking me what I wanted and I said standard tip on the flip I found out that it was 40 for HJ and 60 if she was to take off her clothes.

I'm not sure what it was but our personalities did not really connect. On the flip she really had to work hard just to get me to stand up. I wasn't all that interested. Don't get me wrong cute girl but she just didn't come across in a way that got me going.

She even commented looking down at my cock she said he doesn't like me.

Overall experience for me was so so, I could see how sometimes I could enjoy just being groped for 40 minutes by a cute girl but this wasn't one of those times. I had opted to not pay the extra to have her take her clothes off and after a lot of hard work Tugging and pulling again and again she got me to completion but it wasn't a particularly sensual or exciting visit and it wasn't a very therapeutic massage either.

Damage was 40 and 40.

BlueSkyBlue
10-03-17, 00:03
Good to know and thank you for that information. How far ahead is Eva getting booked up? More than a day or just a couple hours? I'm trying to decide whether to go see her again or try Kiki at Wens in San Marcos.

BlueSkyBlue, I had Jessica at Wens last time. Can you compare Kiki and Jessica? Just for grins I'd like to try Kiki this time if I stay local and don't head down to see Eva at Z's.Kiki definitely gives the better massage she was an actual massage therapist in China for years before coming over here.

In our my last few visits she's definitely gotten more sensual but she still gives a good massage and she's not as rushed to get to it like Jessica. One thing I've noticed with Jessica is that she will get right to it on the flip with a lot of enthusiasm.

Looks wise Kiki is a little more padded, more of a little dumpling and not a particularly cute girl( in my personal opinion) but she's not a horrifically ugly or fat either. She just packs a few extra pounds but I've always found her to be a very enjoyable experience.

XxxDan
10-03-17, 01:54
I have read some mixed reviews but wanted to give her a try. Called and she picked up so I arranged to be at her place in 30 min; she immediately texted me her address. I got to in front of her place in 25 min. , she texted me asking if I am still coming? I texted her back to let her know that I was right in front of her place; she called me and apologized profusely saying that she doubled book and she will call me back in 30 min. , she promised to make it right. WFT but I am already in the Hillcrest area, might as well get something to eat. As I was walking toward a restaurant, she called to let me know that she's now available with her suite #; she apologized and told me that guys flaked a lot. I read somewhere that she tended to double-book at times which should be taken into account if it involves a long drive to her place.

Her office is located in a multi-office building in Hillcrest, parking costs $3 or street meter. The office was big, has clean shower and the entrance is very discreet. She has a place as big as a size of a normal massage parlor to herself.

YamYam is in her 40's, relatively in good shape with natural C and good size nipple. She looks good for her age and has nice pedicured hands and feet. She came in with little top that exposed her boobs and her bottom. The message was average but she used hot oil that felt very good. It was a first time I had nuru massage and I wasn't not too crazy about it. On the flip, she put on a hat did a reverse cowgirl rubbing mine against hers without fully entered, DATY was available (her puss* smells good but it was my choice not to participate). The whole experience was not great but good.

After the session, we went to take shower and I noticed a long scar on hers waist, I read somewhere that she recovered from cancer. Her long scar didn't bother me but it might bother some guys. I did not notice the scar as she wore her sexy top and the way she positioned herself away from me.

Overall it's a good experience. Would I repeat: probably not in a near future as I want to experience new things.

619-XXX-6188 on Backpage.

Usgyinyang
10-03-17, 02:17
Please tell me the first girl in the top pic really works there. Photochop or not. Damn.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-10-off-military-disacount-fantasies-hands-7297-ronson-rd-suit-j-858-262-9649/32143947The first pick looks like a literal sex doll. One of those realistic looking ones they sell in japan.

Stl Danish
10-03-17, 04:04
Did you do 1/2 or full hour? 140/160 is seems kind of on the very high end. I've never gone over 120 at Ronson or the Mira Mesa location for FS. Got to hold the line.I did the hour. As these girls are Pine quality I didn't have a problem for paying a pine rate, and I was there for a full hour.

Lascivious: that link is for another place, no idea on that one. This was the other Ronson place.

MyDream
10-03-17, 08:28
I did the hour. As these girls are Pine quality I didn't have a problem for paying a pine rate, and I was there for a full hour.

Lascivious: that link is for another place, no idea on that one. This was the other Ronson place.Could you share a link to this "other" Ronson place? I don't recall a "Pine Quality" place on Ronson. It's terrific you don't mind paying higher prices at places the rest of us don't. The problem lies in the fact that then they start expecting the rest of US to pay the rate you do.

Dog Rice
10-03-17, 11:31
I think he is referring to this Ronson: http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-girls-sarah-and-rose-in-clairemont-linda-and-mimi-in-mira-mesa/22718516.

I can't agree more about holding the line. Sigh!

Could you share a link to this "other" Ronson place? I don't recall a "Pine Quality" place on Ronson. It's terrific you don't mind paying higher prices at places the rest of us don't. The problem lies in the fact that then they start expecting the rest of US to pay the rate you do.

Marco19
10-03-17, 11:44
Any intel on this cutie?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazingly-full-body-massage/20903607

Marco.

MyDream
10-03-17, 12:37
I think he is referring to this Ronson: http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-girls-sarah-and-rose-in-clairemont-linda-and-mimi-in-mira-mesa/22718516.

I can't agree more about holding the line. Sigh!Yep, it's the places I figured. Never paid more than 120 max for FS at these places.

Stl Danish
10-03-17, 21:30
Yep, it's the places I figured. Never paid more than 120 max for FS at these places.I -do- tip 120 when I do the half hour, in my experience the girls are not keen to do FS for 120 if you go a full hour, and sometimes I enjoy the extra time. You end up paying a bit more house fee and a bit more tip for a full hour (double the time). It's like complaining a large fries costs more than a small at Mcdonald's. If they were scooting you to the door 15 minutes in regardless of which you chose, it'd be one thing, but like I already said I was there for the full 60 minutes, and enjoying a good sucky-fucky for over half of it. Taking my time. No apologies.

FYI. I -do- call bullshit when they try to overcharge. I was in a place over on Convoy recently for a quick massage and a handy and the completely unattractive auntie they gave me was trying to balk at the typical 40/40 rate. I laughed at her and started to stand up to put on my clothes, she quickly decided that was fine and got on with it.

Senchi
10-03-17, 21:38
Any intel on this cutie?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazingly-full-body-massage/20903607

Marco.Sadly that one is a fake photo. Little old Chinese lady. Fairly good therapeutic massage. No offer of extras was made, but YMMV, and frankly, I was glad for that.

AmpChamp
10-03-17, 23:09
Does anyone know the Filipino looking girl working at Z's? She has a darker complexion and brown hair shoulder length?

KingBaby
10-04-17, 14:31
Does anyone know the Filipino looking girl working at Z's? She has a darker complexion and brown hair shoulder length?Interested. Usually, AMPs are not my thing, but Filipino provider?! Please let me know.

Lascivious
10-04-17, 19:35
Has anyone seen her? The price, 80/ hhr body slide included, and the top two pics look good.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sasha-free-body-slide/26817133

Eagles 115
10-04-17, 23:45
I discovered this woman today. Yeow! She offers FBSM and MUCH MORE! Her name is Aleczis. She is cute, has big tits, loves to get it on, gives a great massage, and will treat you right! Tell her I (Tennis Nut) sent you and ask for the $130 special. 858-232-5999.Tennis Nut-in an effort to hold the line on prices-.

Stupid question- with an Independent Provider is there a tip above and beyond the negotiated price or is neg price everything?

Can you give us an idea what you got for 130, so we have a ballpark.

LeftCoastGhost
10-05-17, 03:07
Has anyone seen her? The price, 80/ hhr body slide included, and the top two pics look good.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-sasha-free-body-slide/26817133I saw a girl name "Isabella" from the same location. It's a group of girls that work out of a Mission Valley office. I got the flip treatment from Isabella, and I'm assuming all of them are game. Definitely a good place for the price. If you get FS, let a brotha know. All the chicks that work out there are 10's.

DroppinLoadz
10-05-17, 09:43
I saw a girl name "Isabella" from the same location. It's a group of girls that work out of a Mission Valley office. I got the flip treatment from Isabella, and I'm assuming all of them are game. Definitely a good place for the price. If you get FS, let a brotha know. All the chicks that work out there are 10's.Was it 80 all in?

LeftCoastGhost
10-05-17, 14:33
Was it 80 all in?Yes. It's really organized too. You'll provide your donation to her friend at the desk, then walk into a room where the massage begins.

MyDream
10-05-17, 17:59
Tennis Nut-in an effort to hold the line on prices-.

Stupid question- with an Independent Provider is there a tip above and beyond the negotiated price or is neg price everything?

Can you give us an idea what you got for 130, so we have a ballpark.I would suggest using the phone number he provided, setting up an appointment and then reporting back to us your findings. Especially given the fact that this is your first post. Giving info goes a long way in this site.

Marco19
10-05-17, 19:16
Sadly that one is a fake photo. Little old Chinese lady. Fairly good therapeutic massage. No offer of extras was made, but YMMV, and frankly, I was glad for that.Thanks for the heads up and saving me some $$ and having an unsatisfying experience!

I'm very grateful!

Lascivious
10-05-17, 20:28
I saw a girl name "Isabella" from the same location. It's a group of girls that work out of a Mission Valley office. I got the flip treatment from Isabella, and I'm assuming all of them are game. Definitely a good place for the price. If you get FS, let a brotha know. All the chicks that work out there are 10's.Thanks for the info. Isabella had good reviews and looked hot but she's not there anymore. Sasha has one mediocre review on T E are. Some said that the set up was weird because of the other offices seeing you come and go but they're cool with them.

TheGuest386
10-05-17, 20:50
Any reviews out there for busty providers at AMP? Or any huge breasted providers? Honestly the bigger the better. I saw an add a long time ago for a 34 G provider. Nobody could vouch for it, but looking for some top heavy service.

Waylay
10-06-17, 14:04
Any reviews out there for busty providers at AMP? Or any huge breasted providers? Honestly the bigger the better. I saw an add a long time ago for a 34 G provider. Nobody could vouch for it, but looking for some top heavy service.Check out Michelle. If the link dies, just search BP massage for "michelle" .

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/⃣nude-sensual-addictive-massage-sexy-curvy-latina-36 ddd-with-a-big-booty /31984292.

I would say that these pictures are not real, but her body is absolutely ridiculous in-person. Tits like bowling balls. No FS from Michelle but I've finished between her tits, between her asscheeks, etc. YMMV.

Sdsc619
10-06-17, 15:51
Finally made my way to ceo on university. Glad I did. Posted rates when you walk in 40 hhr 50 45 ans 60 hr. Pushed doorbell and was greeted by lala. Lots of makup but nice body in a tight shirt dress. Seemed to be the only one working. Opted for 30 minutes. Massage wasnt great but she tried. Lots of mutual touch. I felt bad cause she was clearly getting tired. She said the ac wasnt working and she was hot. On the flip she offered HJ, BJ or FS and I chose FS. She left to get the cover and off goes the dress. Started with a good CBJ then she said she wanted to start on top since that was her favorite. Started acg but that didn't last long, she was visibly uncomfortable ans comented on my size a few times. I know that's not an issue but she was very tight. Pulled me on top and did missionary til I was done. She seemed very into it which is a plus. Cleaned me up and said I still had time and massged some more. Clock showed I had already been there over 30 minutes. Before the fun began she asked how much I was going to tip and asked for 160. I said 140 and she seemed happy. Overall good experience and I'd repeat. 180 out the door.

HalfOfADeck
10-06-17, 18:36
Went to Sunny massage in esco and the place is legit. Good massage and she added hot rocks at the end, not my thing. No extras. There was a guy at the front desk.

Dimmy
10-06-17, 21:25
I don't post often, but I had to about this crazy experience today at this location. Couldn't understand the provider's name, but she was late 30's early 40's. Paid for 1 hr. A so-so massage for about 15 minutes before the flip. And she allowed touching. I was rubbing her clit and she pretended to enjoy it while attempting to get me aroused. Wasn't working. It was just a lackluster effort. Then it gets weird.

She asked me to fuck her and I was willing to oblige, until she asked for $160. Now mind you, I've already paid the house $60 for an hour. No way I was forking over another $160. I countered with $100 and she said CBJ for that price. Nope. Said I'd only pay $80 for that. She countered with $80 for a HJ. Hell Nope! Started to get up to leave and she finally agreed to a CBJ for $60. Yeah, I was confused too, but laid back down and let her do her thing. Wasn't really that good, as I can't feel much with the coat on, and I was annoyed by all the haggling. What a mood killer, but eventually I came. All the while, I can hear the door chimes chiming like crazy as one sucker after another entered. After a quick clean up, she leaves the room because nobody left to handle the front. I was super annoyed because I still had about 20 minutes left. Then, she comes back in, hands me $40 says she's too busy to finish the hour and shuffles me out the back door after getting dressed. No idea what that was about. So. All in all, I got 40 minutes of massage that included a CBJ for $80 out the door. Took me a few minutes to figure out if I should be mad or happy. Definitely happy. I won't return to that place though. Hope you have a better experience if you try the place.

MyDream
10-06-17, 21:50
Any reviews out there for busty providers at AMP? Or any huge breasted providers? Honestly the bigger the better. I saw an add a long time ago for a 34 G provider. Nobody could vouch for it, but looking for some top heavy service.Latina Julie at Felicita in Esco has a big rack.

Shawn in North County has a big set and loves your cock between them.

MyDream
10-06-17, 21:52
Finally made my way to ceo on university. Glad I did. Posted rates when you walk in 40 hhr 50 45 ans 60 hr. Pushed doorbell and was greeted by lala. Lots of makup but nice body in a tight shirt dress. Seemed to be the only one working. Opted for 30 minutes. Massage wasnt great but she tried. Lots of mutual touch. I felt bad cause she was clearly getting tired. She said the ac wasnt working and she was hot. On the flip she offered HJ, BJ or FS and I chose FS. She left to get the cover and off goes the dress. Started with a good CBJ then she said she wanted to start on top since that was her favorite. Started acg but that didn't last long, she was visibly uncomfortable ans comented on my size a few times. I know that's not an issue but she was very tight. Pulled me on top and did missionary til I was done. She seemed very into it which is a plus. Cleaned me up and said I still had time and massged some more. Clock showed I had already been there over 30 minutes. Before the fun began she asked how much I was going to tip and asked for 160. I said 140 and she seemed happy. Overall good experience and I'd repeat. 180 out the door.120 for FS. No mas please. Next thing you know, they are all going to want 40/160. K-girl joints with top shelf girls and service are 60/140. Do some homework, and don't let the little head get the best of you, or your wallet.

TheGuest386
10-06-17, 22:13
Got really bored last night -.

I went to watercube spa. I got the 1 hr for 4. Got a 50 something mamasan. Which was odd because the girl at the desk was awfully hot. She table showered me. Was really weak. On the way back I saw a 20 something in a short skirt going into another room. Hmmmmm. Face down on my table and she rubd me around like she was trying to flatten paper for an hour. On the exit they tried to sell me a membership. Ooookkkk.

Lame.

Headed down to Body Sole on 30th. Didn't feel like another table shower, not really sure they do that or not I didn't ask. Mamasan took me into the room, at this point I just wanted a solid massage. I was like oh great another old lady slap around. I didn't even look up when the person came back in the room. Anyways talk about deep tissue. Totally worth the 4 on the flip I realized I had a 30 something in the room. Not really attractive, but I let her do her job. And a job she did. Would repeat.

TheGuest386
10-06-17, 22:17
Any details on the odd make up lady on 530 front street? 619-xxx-3320. Seems to be called White Orchid Spa. She has like 20 different names in all her postings. I honestly could go for a manscaping.

Lascivious
10-07-17, 00:21
I'm sort of torn over this review. Making the appointment was easy, the space was fine. She was tiny, tight, with a cute face and firm little tea-cup titties with barbell piercings. Similar to Arianna at MO but not as hot. The massage was perfunctory at best but I wasn't looking for a real rubdown anyway. I just wanted a young hot chick to crank out a batch, which she did.

I'm usually one to take youth and beauty over the superior performance of a more experienced (older, less attractive) girl. That's why I went there over say, Eva at Z's or my formerly legit place.

She allowed mutual touch but pulled away when I touched her kitty over her panties, unlike Arianna, who let me go to town, over the panties. I had to ask her for the free body slide. Meh. Good build-up after the flip. Way too much oil, way too hard, two-hand jackhammer cranking to try to finish me. Some guys probably like that. Nice view in 69 position. Placed her mouth near it but didn't go for it. Very nice and friendly, somewhat sensual, not bad-but not great.

Judging from her hair, the older pics are not her. New ones probably are. She's Dominican with kinky hair, like in the newer shots.

I don't regret seeing her but I probably won't repeat. I saw two cute girls sitting outside like they were taking a break. I think they worked there. I might try one of them.

Lascivious
10-07-17, 09:24
Any details on the odd make up lady on 530 front street? 619-xxx-3320. Seems to be called White Orchid Spa. She has like 20 different names in all her postings. I honestly could go for a manscaping.Unless you want that freak show specifically, I've read this girl and her friend are good and offer manscaping. They're BBW though.

Amp Hunter 101
10-07-17, 11:34
I know a local provider who has 34 DDD's and some nice eraser size nipples, contact me I won't blast her out on here for law enforcement.

Any reviews out there for busty providers at AMP? Or any huge breasted providers? Honestly the bigger the better. I saw an add a long time ago for a 34 G provider. Nobody could vouch for it, but looking for some top heavy service.

FlyingVfr
10-07-17, 11:34
I was itching to try Kiki after the recent review and made an appointment but couldn't make it, came back the next day and she wasn't in. I opted for a second go with Jessica who I first saw several weeks ago. Jessica was looking pretty hot in a short skirt and top, she wasn't wearing her Daisy Duke short-shorts this time. Very sensual massage, long strokes and probably a slightly better massage than last time. But not all that hard, not as hard as I'd like. Lots of brushing of the boys and butt play, very exiting to say the least. This time though she went deep under and gave me several extended and thorough play / stroking of the boys and the cock. She didn't do that before, definitely some of the best I had experienced. Came time for the flip and here came her only problem, she goes for a jackhammer finish as soon as the flip is made. It's just too fast and too hard for me to completely enjoy. Okay yes, great no. But then we still had 20 minutes to go and her massage got very good again. Great hands and feet massage, and she goes all the way to the full 60 minutes. I was ready to go with about ten minutes left on the clock but she talked me into staying the last ten minutes. No shortcuts with her.

I will probably see Jessica at Wen's in San Marcos again since she's so close but I'll go back to Eva at Z's down by the stadium for my next AMP visit. Eva gives a GREAT massage with a GREAT HE. Eva is still #1 in my book.

Sdsc619
10-07-17, 13:32
120 for FS. No mas please. Next thing you know, they are all going to want 40/160. K-girl joints with top shelf girls and service are 60/140. Do some homework, and don't let the little head get the best of you, or your wallet.I was ok with 140. Connection and service were better than I've experienced at michelles. There was a previous report here of someone offering 120 that was reluctantly accepted. I may try 120 next time. Certainly not paying 160.

JohnnyLovesIt
10-07-17, 16:14
Unless you want that freak show specifically, I've read this girl and her friend are good and offer manscaping. They're BBW though.Oh wow, I took a look at her ad and she is scaring looking. Sometimes I like women with heavy eyeliner but this lady scares me.

CoolBoyIsHan
10-07-17, 16:15
Hi All,

I am in San Diego only for this week and was looking for a happy ending near Mira Mesa.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

TheGuest386
10-07-17, 23:57
Oh wow, I took a look at her ad and she is scaring looking. Sometimes I like women with heavy eyeliner but this lady scares me.I know, but something tells me to go for it. Wish I had more details.

TheSaint62
10-08-17, 00:18
Tennis Nut was spot on! I don't want to write this, Alexis is one of those that I would rather keep on the down low, but I promised her I would. Short and sweet. Saw her last night, and I'm still jello from an incredible session! She is drop dead gorgeous! She is a wonderful person who cares about what she does, takes great pride in her work, and doesn't quit until she gets her desired result. Her massage alone was worth the trip, the FS was icing on the cake. I'm not going into all the details, you all know what FS is. It's rare these days to find a girl with this level of customer service. Go collect some aluminum cans, get an Uber job, do whatever you have to do to gather up the coin to experience this lovely woman!

Peace.Does she post anywhere?

MyDream
10-08-17, 00:59
Does she post anywhere?Not that I've seen.

MyDream
10-08-17, 01:01
Hi All,

I am in San Diego only for this week and was looking for a happy ending near Mira Mesa.

Looking forward to your suggestions.I would definitely suggest taking the time to go through the last 8-10 pages and take some notes of the places and names you see being repeated.

LilBitLower
10-08-17, 13:06
Any details on the odd make up lady on 530 front street? 619-xxx-3320. Seems to be called White Orchid Spa. She has like 20 different names in all her postings. I honestly could go for a manscaping.I actually had a buddy who tried her, and mentioned her make-up is MUCH worse than the pictures. My first manscaping was about 2 years ago at Eden Spa, which is located in north county. I'm sure they've rotated providers since then, but might be worth a shot.

LilBitLower
10-08-17, 13:09
Do any parlors offer a 15 minute session? Sometimes you just need a quick finish without going through a lackluster oily massage. I vaguely recall someone mentioning Cherry blossom, that offered 30 min for. 50 OTD.

HoneyBoy
10-08-17, 15:41
Check out Michelle. If the link dies, just search BP massage for "michelle" .

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/⃣nude-sensual-addictive-massage-sexy-curvy-latina-36 ddd-with-a-big-booty /31984292.

I would say that these pictures are not real, but her body is absolutely ridiculous in-person. Tits like bowling balls. No FS from Michelle but I've finished between her tits, between her asscheeks, etc. YMMV.How much does michelle charge?

SdJoe1975
10-08-17, 17:33
Hi guys, new here. Just meet with Victoria in mission valley. I highly recommend her. She is super hot, great body, and super nice. She posts on backpage and used to work at MO years ago.

SdJoe1975
10-08-17, 18:31
I would definitely suggest taking the time to go through the last 8-10 pages and take some notes of the places and names you see being repeated.I recommend Victoria in mission valley. She is really hot easy going and well worth it. I will be seeing her again.

Tennis Nut
10-08-17, 21:53
I recently recommended Aleczis as an UTR provider of FBSM. A bunch of you guys called and made an appointment, but evidently eight or so of you failed to show up or even call / text to say you couldn't make it! Now listen, I'm not her pimp, I'm just a friend, so I'm bringing this up as a human being, not a business man. If you make an appointment, be a decent person and show up or call if you have to cancel. Does that REALLY need to be said out loud!

If a masseuse did that to you, you would be royally pissed off. Granted, mistakes happen, people space out, and so on, but 8 of you this past week! Give me (and her) a break! Come on guys, be gentleman. Do the right thing!

MyDream
10-08-17, 23:39
I recently recommended Aleczis as an UTR provider of FBSM. A bunch of you guys called and made an appointment, but evidently eight or so of you failed to show up or even call / text to say you couldn't make it! Now listen, I'm not her pimp, I'm just a friend, so I'm bringing this up as a human being, not a business man. If you make an appointment, be a decent person and show up or call if you have to cancel. Does that REALLY need to be said out loud!

If a masseuse did that to you, you would be royally pissed off. Granted, mistakes happen, people space out, and so on, but 8 of you this past week! Give me (and her) a break! Come on guys, be gentleman. Do the right thing!Truth. Treat people the way you would like to be treated, be respectful of their time. If you aren't going to make it, have the COURTESY to let them know. Maybe she can fill the spot. TN was kind enough to share info with us. Be respectful please.

You dudes out there dropping 40/140 have no clue what you are missing out on for a few $$$ more. This woman offers amazing service. I have PM'ed info to a couple mongers here, I know of one who has partaken. His words. "can't believe I'm fucking someone this hot and sexy. ".

HoneyBoy
10-09-17, 00:21
Truth. Treat people the way you would like to be treated, be respectful of their time. If you aren't going to make it, have the COURTESY to let them know. Maybe she can fill the spot. TN was kind enough to share info with us. Be respectful please.

You dudes out there dropping 40/140 have no clue what you are missing out on for a few $$$ more. This woman offers amazing service. I have PM'ed info to a couple mongers here, I know of one who has partaken. His words. "can't believe I'm fucking someone this hot and sexy. ".How do you know the 8 guys are from here? She's a provider, so I'm sure she posts ads in different places.

MyDream
10-09-17, 12:12
How do you know the 8 guys are from here? She's a provider, so I'm sure she posts ads in different places.Did you even read Tennis Nut's post? If you don't know her, or haven't seen her, then you really can't be sure of anything. Like he said previously she is UTR (under the radar), therefore doesn't advertise on BP or anywhere. I actually wish he would delete the info, and I would delete my review as well, just so she would remain UTR.

Van.

Gedyup
10-09-17, 14:16
Making my first trip to your fine city next weeek. I was wondering if there are any MPs near the convention center?

JayLake
10-09-17, 18:10
How much does michelle charge?135 for half hour. She used to charge 100 then 120 but 135 is still worth it. I just saw her for the 2nd time a week or so ago and she is fantastic. Incredible body and she lets your hands roam anywhere the whole time. It's my favorite non FS experience by far and beats a lot of FS even.

JayLake
10-09-17, 18:13
Truth. Treat people the way you would like to be treated, be respectful of their time. If you aren't going to make it, have the COURTESY to let them know. Maybe she can fill the spot. TN was kind enough to share info with us. Be respectful please.

You dudes out there dropping 40/140 have no clue what you are missing out on for a few $$$ more. This woman offers amazing service. I have PM'ed info to a couple mongers here, I know of one who has partaken. His words. "can't believe I'm fucking someone this hot and sexy. ".I texted her just for some info and she didn't mention anything about FS. Said Russian was in the menu. Maybe she was being discreet, I'd take a PM if there's more to it.

SDrider
10-09-17, 19:20
Went to Sunny massage in esco and the place is legit. Good massage and she added hot rocks at the end, not my thing. No extras. There was a guy at the front desk.Yeah, I don't get that place. Extremely sensual ads on BP WsM and they don't even come close. First time nothin'. Second time (last Friday) I asked if I could pick my masseuse and they said yes, but I had to wait. 15 minutes later they put me in a room and assigned the same legit masseuse as last time. I said I requested to choose and they acted all confused. Sent in another lady about late forties. A little better, did get HE, but I'm done here. It's like they don't even know what their ads say. Tried to.

EkgtrGuru
10-09-17, 19:27
I am visiting San Diego and decided to give her a try based on the reports seen here. I have to tell you, the massage itself is worth the price of admission. She really knows what she is doing, and I feel amazing. She offers 120 for massage with a traditional HE or 200 for FS. It opted for the FS and was not disappointed. The massage itself lasts an hour and the rest was completely unrushed and fun. I was there for close to 2 hours and she was sweet as can be. I enjoyed her company and she was fun to talk to as well. I'm hoping to repeat once before I skip town. Please take care of this one fellas! Thanks to tennisnut for the recommendation!

MyDream
10-09-17, 20:35
I am visiting San Diego and decided to give her a try based on the reports seen here. I have to tell you, the massage itself is worth the price of admission. She really knows what she is doing, and I feel amazing. She offers 120 for massage with a traditional HE or 200 for FS. It opted for the FS and was not disappointed. The massage itself lasts an hour and the rest was completely unrushed and fun. I was there for close to 2 hours and she was sweet as can be. I enjoyed her company and she was fun to talk to as well. I'm hoping to repeat once before I skip town. Please take care of this one fellas! Thanks to tennisnut for the recommendation!Nice! She is legit!

Usgyinyang
10-10-17, 14:55
So I finally took the plunge today and went to a FS place after just doing rub and tugs. I picked this one because you guys have said nice things about the girls here before.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-today-3-beautiful-asian-girls-in-mira-mesa-100-real-pictures/32445577

As a preface, I'm getting out of a 5 year (first) relationship so Mimi, the girl I got, is literally the second girl I've ever fucked. Decided to go in the morning so I wouldn't have to think about how many dicks she's had in the last couple hours. She bears a very mild resemblance to the girl in the picture on the ad but its clearly a really old picture or professionally photoshopped (probably both). Face is cute in the darker lighting but not very young (as far as asian years go) Paid for a half hour since I didn't expect to last very long, the massage was perfunctory at best. Mostly just her sliding her hands around me occasionally cupping my balls. We talked a bit about our backgrounds, we're both from Chinese. She's from Shanghai and she's down here from LA (I'll probably wait until they rotate before I visit again). When I reached back and rubbed her leg the pretense went out the window and she pulled the towel off. She was wearing a tight red skirt with a shaper so it was hard to really roam anywhere but it didn't seem like she would have been against it. After maybe 10 minutes I flipped and she haggled really hard for 140. Lots of "cmon baby, the best for you" while nuzzling my neck. Me being a novice, and rather itchy to get it over with ended up capitulating. Is it normal to be asked to tip upfront? When I've just gotten a standard HE I tip on the way out. She comes back with the cover and slips her dress off. Why she needed a shaper I have no idea. She was quite thin except for a little loose flab around the middle. She has a rose tattoo just above the kitty if you need something to look at. She did rushed CBJ (I have no idea how anyone enjoys that, couldn't feel a thing) to get me hard but when I went to suckle her tits they were pretty baggy, like half inflated balloons, which is apparently a turn off for me (Again, this is my second sexual partner ever and my ex has really nice perky and firm tits). Climbed on top for some cowgirl, but I was only really half hard at the time so I didn't really enjoy it too much. Picked her up and laid her down so I could stand and plough her, my favorite. Felt better that way but she clearly wasn't really into it, maybe my fault for not being hard or massive enough but on my end I really spent most of my time thinking about how mediocre this fuck was compared to my ex. I did finish in the end but it wasn't exactly satisfying. I'd gone from worried I would finish too soon, to worried I wouldn't stay hard, to worried I wouldn't finish. I probably should have just asked if she did BBBJ instead all things considered but I could smell nicotine on her breath and being a 100% non smoker I didn't really even want to kiss her, let alone have her mouth around my uncovered cock. Am I being too picky? She left to get a towel to clean off my junk but I didn't know so when she came back I was already getting dressed. Offered me some water on the way out and I just went home and showered (again, since I showered before going out).

Overall 40/140, I should have held firm on the 120 like you guys have been suggesting. Actually I should have opted not to go FS on this one in retrospect but I didn't know a good fuck from a bad fuck until this. Glad I didn't opt for a full hour. Would go back to this place to try a different girl probably, but would not repeat with Mimi. Everything about her and the service (especially the "massage") just seemed mediocre in the end.

Would probably consider paying a little more for a younger provider with a firmer rack (not necessarily a big rack), definitely open to suggestions from anybody whose been to all the good spots (I Travel from mira mesa up to oceanside for work so anywhere long the way is a possibility). Mighty try a Kgirl next time.

BannedFromTher
10-10-17, 15:21
Has anyone seen Katrina before * at *8970‬ ? Blonde Russian that posts on BP about massage and seems to be independent? Saw her twice, both times no hint at anything but legit, but her backpage ads and such have me wondering. I didn't really make an attempt either time I went so. 7/10 on the Massage 9/10 on the looks.

GfEnthusiast
10-10-17, 21:11
So I finally took the plunge today and went to a FS place after just doing rub and tugs. I picked this one because you guys have said nice things about the girls here before.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-today-3-beautiful-asian-girls-in-mira-mesa-100-real-pictures/32445577

As a preface, I'm getting out of a 5 year (first) relationship so Mimi, the girl I got, is literally the second girl I've ever fucked. Decided to go in the morning so I wouldn't have to think about how many dicks she's had in the last couple hours. She bears a very mild resemblance to the girl in the picture on the ad but its clearly a really old picture or professionally photoshopped (probably both). Face is cute in the darker lighting but not very young (as far as asian years go) Paid for a half hour since I didn't expect to last very long, the massage was perfunctory at best. Mostly just her sliding her hands around me occasionally cupping my balls. We talked a bit about our backgrounds, we're both from Chinese. She's from Shanghai and she's down here from LA (I'll probably wait until they rotate before I visit again). When I reached back and rubbed her leg the pretense went out the window and she pulled the towel off. She was wearing a tight red skirt with a shaper so it was hard to really roam anywhere but it didn't seem like she would have been against it. After maybe 10 minutes I flipped and she haggled really hard for 140. Lots of "cmon baby, the best for you" while nuzzling my neck. Me being a novice, and rather itchy to get it over with ended up capitulating. Is it normal to be asked to tip upfront? When I've just gotten a standard HE I tip on the way out. She comes back with the cover and slips her dress off. Why she needed a shaper I have no idea. She was quite thin except for a little loose flab around the middle. She has a rose tattoo just above the kitty if you need something to look at. She did rushed CBJ (I have no idea how anyone enjoys that, couldn't feel a thing) to get me hard but when I went to suckle her tits they were pretty baggy, like half inflated balloons, which is apparently a turn off for me (Again, this is my second sexual partner ever and my ex has really nice perky and firm tits). Climbed on top for some cowgirl, but I was only really half hard at the time so I didn't really enjoy it too much. Picked her up and laid her down so I could stand and plough her, my favorite. Felt better that way but she clearly wasn't really into it, maybe my fault for not being hard or massive enough but on my end I really spent most of my time thinking about how mediocre this fuck was compared to my ex. I did finish in the end but it wasn't exactly satisfying. I'd gone from worried I would finish too soon, to worried I wouldn't stay hard, to worried I wouldn't finish. I probably should have just asked if she did BBBJ instead all things considered but I could smell nicotine on her breath and being a 100% non smoker I didn't really even want to kiss her, let alone have her mouth around my uncovered cock. Am I being too picky? She left to get a towel to clean off my junk but I didn't know so when she came back I was already getting dressed. Offered me some water on the way out and I just went home and showered (again, since I showered before going out).

Overall 40/140, I should have held firm on the 120 like you guys have been suggesting. Actually I should have opted not to go FS on this one in retrospect but I didn't know a good fuck from a bad fuck until this. Glad I didn't opt for a full hour. Would go back to this place to try a different girl probably, but would not repeat with Mimi. Everything about her and the service (especially the "massage") just seemed mediocre in the end.

Would probably consider paying a little more for a younger provider with a firmer rack (not necessarily a big rack), definitely open to suggestions from anybody whose been to all the good spots (I Travel from mira mesa up to oceanside for work so anywhere long the way is a possibility). Mighty try a Kgirl next time.Usg don't blame yah for taking the second shower. I'd say give mana a shot. You'll be out 2. 0 for everything but end up with a younger almost allways hot kgirl. Michelles is another good spot if you're ever in that part of town. They're not all hits and we all got slightly different tastes but seems I read the most positive reviews on those 2 spots. Good luck!

Chuckii
10-10-17, 23:28

Would probably consider paying a little more for a younger provider with a firmer rack (not necessarily a big rack), definitely open to suggestions from anybody whose been to all the good spots (I Travel from mira mesa up to oceanside for work so anywhere long the way is a possibility). Mighty try a Kgirl next time.This company has a few locations around San Diego. It's easy to tell because the online ads all pretty much have the same format. Unlike many of the other places, there is no membership card to keep track of your visits. I haven't tried any of the new ones. I have just stayed with a few which I have seen a few times each. Definitely one of the better bangs for you buck.

TheGuest386
10-11-17, 00:03
Has anyone seen Katrina before * at *8970‬ ? Blonde Russian that posts on BP about massage and seems to be independent? Saw her twice, both times no hint at anything but legit, but her backpage ads and such have me wondering. I didn't really make an attempt either time I went so. 7/10 on the Massage 9/10 on the looks.Is this her? Accurate picture?

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/excellent-professional/6337852279.html

TheGuest386
10-11-17, 00:07
Any details on the odd make up lady on 530 front street? 619-xxx-3320. Seems to be called White Orchid Spa. She has like 20 different names in all her postings. I honestly could go for a manscaping.Figured it out, went and saw her, called and made the appt, she saw me 30 m later. Ultra nice lady. Def has had some work done. Hands down terrible massage. But an A for effort.

Lascivious
10-11-17, 00:15

Would probably consider paying a little more for a younger provider with a firmer rack (not necessarily a big rack), definitely open to suggestions from anybody whose been to all the good spots (I Travel from mira mesa up to oceanside for work so anywhere long the way is a possibility). Mighty try a Kgirl next time.Nothing but good reviews of Pine.

Rider009
10-11-17, 02:19
I have seen her a few times, all legit massages. Never tried and or asked about anything else.

Has anyone seen Katrina before * at *8970‬ ? Blonde Russian that posts on BP about massage and seems to be independent? Saw her twice, both times no hint at anything but legit, but her backpage ads and such have me wondering. I didn't really make an attempt either time I went so. 7/10 on the Massage 9/10 on the looks.

CoolBoyIsHan
10-11-17, 03:47
How much does she charge?

Hi guys, new here. Just meet with Victoria in mission valley. I highly recommend her. She is super hot, great body, and super nice. She posts on backpage and used to work at MO years ago.

HoneyBoy
10-11-17, 07:18
Did you even read Tennis Nut's post? If you don't know her, or haven't seen her, then you really can't be sure of anything. Like he said previously she is UTR (under the radar), therefore doesn't advertise on BP or anywhere. I actually wish he would delete the info, and I would delete my review as well, just so she would remain UTR.

Van.Well Tennis Nit had to find her somewhere, which means she an ad was posted somewhere. As a provider, you don't get clients if you don-t have an ad somewhere, so relax.

SamAxe
10-11-17, 09:15
Cutting across north county and looking for a really good massage w / options. I am from Seattle and can recommend places there or in Temecula if you PM me (previously from Temecula) Thanks, Sam.

BannedFromTher
10-11-17, 10:05
Is this her? Accurate picture?

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/excellent-professional/6337852279.htmlYeah that's the one. It's her in the pics. Totally legit I think though.

MyDream
10-11-17, 10:28
Well Tennis Nit had to find her somewhere, which means she an ad was posted somewhere. As a provider, you don't get clients if you don-t have an ad somewhere, so relax.Reading is fundamental. SMH.

MinnoVisionHe
10-11-17, 11:44
Went to tai chi health massage in Chula Vista twice. The first time was when it barely opened no extras. I tried again about a month ago still no extras.

Daisy spa. The girls they have are about a 1/10 on looks. I remembered they had a Latina named ruby she had a nice body and got really into it as well. But now I just spend most my time in Tijuana. You get a lot more for a lot less.

Venice day spa has better looking girls. I find it to be the best place in Chula Vista so far. I had a 4 hand massage 1 hour for $100, came twice. Once in the beginning and towards the end of the massage. It was awesome. One sat on my face while the other jerked me off. They also let me roam and lifted their shirts and gave kisses on the neck. Recommend Linda. No FS. But I did get a DATY once, YMMV.

New life massage has a girl named Katie / Katy slim fit body. No FS. Still great tho.

Lucky foot spa. Typical $40 hhr $40 tip nothing special, girls are avg in both looks and skill.

Nowadays I prefer going to Tijuana. I know some US girls that I always hit up when I go down there. BBBJ & CIM. You can PM me For more info on if you like. I got to Tijuana about once a month if anyone wants to go.

ForsakenSouls1
10-11-17, 16:52
I did lucky a couple months ago. Nothing special. I need to try venice.

Went to tai chi health massage in Chula Vista twice. The first time was when it barely opened no extras. I tried again about a month ago still no extras.

Daisy spa. The girls they have are about a 1/10 on looks. I remembered they had a Latina named ruby she had a nice body and got really into it as well. But now I just spend most my time in Tijuana. You get a lot more for a lot less.

Venice day spa has better looking girls. I find it to be the best place in Chula Vista so far. I had a 4 hand massage 1 hour for $100, came twice. Once in the beginning and towards the end of the massage. It was awesome. One sat on my face while the other jerked me off. They also let me roam and lifted their shirts and gave kisses on the neck. Recommend Linda. No FS. But I did get a DATY once, YMMV.

New life massage has a girl named Katie / Katy slim fit body. No FS. Still great tho.

Lucky foot spa. Typical $40 hhr $40 tip nothing special, girls are avg in both looks and skill.

Nowadays I prefer going to Tijuana. I know some US girls that I always hit up when I go down there. BBBJ & CIM. You can PM me For more info on if you like. I got to Tijuana about once a month if anyone wants to go.

BannedFromTher
10-12-17, 01:34
Any intel on this place? Is it FS or your standard 40/40? Seems like they have some girls that do I call and others that do out only. Candy looks interesting. Might have to TOFT if nobody has any info to share.

LilBitLower
10-12-17, 13:26
Any intel on this place? Is it FS or your standard 40/40? Seems like they have some girls that do I call and others that do out only. Candy looks interesting. Might have to TOFT if nobody has any info to share.All three provide FS and outcall services as well. I believe they even have a 15 minute $20 option as well, but don't quote me on that.

Kennyj
10-12-17, 13:33
This was my second visit ti Aleczis'. The first time was excellent with an awsome massage and CBJ. That is a deal of a lifetime and probably the best massage I have ever had. You definitely need to have a 2 hour block to benefit from this.

This time around I only had 30 minutes to spare. What was on the menu? A 20 minute Swedish massage with lots of dirty talk and fondling. After the massage I opted for the milking table. Yes, you heard that, the milking table. Off comes all her clothes and she goes underneath for a HJ with tons of ball play and p-state. At the same time she is completely spread and in goes fiv as she is servicing. There is a mirror at the side so you can see all the action. She allowed a pop on her tatas. Probably the best HJ I have ever had. 1. 4 out the door a happy man. I don't think anyone out there offers this service so I now have a new favorite. She doea offer CBJ but I figured it would be too uncomfortable given the space under the table. This is now a check off of my bucket list. Have fun.

HalfOfADeck
10-12-17, 14:45
Yeah, I don't get that place. Extremely sensual ads on BP WsM and they don't even come close. First time nothin'. Second time (last Friday) I asked if I could pick my masseuse and they said yes, but I had to wait. 15 minutes later they put me in a room and assigned the same legit masseuse as last time. I said I requested to choose and they acted all confused. Sent in another lady about late forties. A little better, did get HE, but I'm done here. It's like they don't even know what their ads say. Tried to.It was 40/ hr and 20 tip.

I can find the same w / o the drive. I went based on "ads on BP WsM" and not sure what to think except I am not a repeat.

GfEnthusiast
10-12-17, 18:36

Nowadays I prefer going to Tijuana. I know some US girls that I always hit up when I go down there. BBBJ & CIM. You can PM me For more info on if you like. I got to Tijuana about once a month if anyone wants to go.Minno, I also try to go to Tijuana a couple of times a month. Think you could let me know who and what the US girls are / look like? Let me know next time you go down there. I usually go on weekends.

XxxDan
10-13-17, 01:28
This was my second visit ti Aleczis'. The first time was excellent with an awsome massage and CBJ. That is a deal of a lifetime and probably the best massage I have ever had. You definitely need to have a 2 hour block to benefit from this.

This time around I only had 30 minutes to spare. What was on the menu? A 20 minute Swedish massage with lots of dirty talk and fondling. After the massage I opted for the milking table. Yes, you heard that, the milking table. Off comes all her clothes and she goes underneath for a HJ with tons of ball play and p-state. At the same time she is completely spread and in goes fiv as she is servicing. There is a mirror at the side so you can see all the action. She allowed a pop on her tatas. Probably the best HJ I have ever had. 1. 4 out the door a happy man. I don't think anyone out there offers this service so I now have a new favorite. She doea offer CBJ but I figured it would be too uncomfortable given the space under the table. This is now a check off of my bucket list. Have fun.Yep she showed me that table and I just laughed off. She's a very sweet lady so please treat her right and you won't regret. Thanks to Tennis Nut sending her our way. Talked about someone who enjoys what she does and really wants to make sure you have a good time and leave happy. Her attitude was I am here all day, how much time do you have buddy LOL.

Stupitt
10-13-17, 12:24
Has anyone been to this place? It's south of Balboa in the same strip mall as Thai House (and very good restaurant) and Coral Pool Supply. Anyone know it? Been there? TOFTT?

Thanks.Tennis Nut, sorry for the late reply here but hope it's helpful. Paradise is a good place. A while back someone posted about 40/40 places in Kearny Mesa and this was on the list. I've checked out many of the places but find myself going back to Paradise more than the others. My newest favorite is "new" Alice, or "thin" Alice. If you like thinner girls make sure to specify as the other Alice is larger. I've seen multiple girls and a HJ is standard here. Some will let you get away with a little boob play but not most. All give a decent massage too. 2 guys rotate the front desk, and I'm not shy about telling them what kind of girl I like. The parking lot can be crowded but Paradise cones off a few spots, so if you can't find parking call and they'll move the cone so you can park. Oh, the Thai restaurant is really good too.

SdfitLife
10-14-17, 04:17
Just saw a bunch of ads on CL earlier today with that tag in common located in MV. From what I can tell the pictures look legit and there's some talent to be had. Anyone experienced this crop yet?

Rabarabaraba1
10-14-17, 23:15
Hi guys, I have never experienced an more with he but am very interested. I live in Encinitas and don't mind a drive. Any suggestions would be appreciated but prefer Asian with decently Large natural tits. Mutual touch is also very enticing. Thank you for your time and sorry if I'm posting where I shouldn't or something like that.

MyDream
10-15-17, 23:14
Hit it this morning against my better judgement, let little head do the impulsive thinking. June, tiny little body with B+/ C cups, pretty face. Same deal as last visit there though. Negotiated FS from 160 to 120 and after that the whole attitude changes to shit. VERY half assed, lackluster performance, if you even want to call it that. Could barely stay hard. Let alone enjoy myself. Will NOT repeat with this crew. Lesson learned, beat the morning wood myself. It's like going to costco when I'm hungry. Going to regret it.

AmpChamp
10-15-17, 23:51
Lucky massage in Spring Valley. This place is located in a small strip mall that can get fairly busy with a liquor store next door. I was greates by an older Chinese lady about 45-50. Face was ok not bad for her age honestly. Paid the. 4 house fee for 30 min. Massage was very forgetful with no pressure. Asked multiple times for a harder massage but my request went unnoticed. On the flip she pointed and went to work. HJ was standard with boob play and suck. Tip was. 4 she was really nice but would not return.

XxxDan
10-16-17, 03:16
Hi guys, I have never experienced an more with he but am very interested. I live in Encinitas and don't mind a drive. Any suggestions would be appreciated but prefer Asian with decently Large natural tits. Mutual touch is also very enticing. Thank you for your time and sorry if I'm posting where I shouldn't or something like that.You might want to search Leah, post # 4703 gave a correct picture of what to expect.

Tennis Nut
10-16-17, 18:06
This morning I had another session with Alexcis. BJ through the milking table was through the roof! What an incredible pop! Ya got to check it--and her--out!

858-XXX-5999.

GfEnthusiast
10-16-17, 20:19
Alright guys I'm Looking for a place that offers a really good massage. Extras can be FS or just the HJ variety. Any suggestions?

FlyingVfr
10-16-17, 20:30
Alright guys I'm Looking for a place that offers a really good massage. Extras can be FS or just the HJ variety. Any suggestions?You don't say where but Eva at Z's down by the stadium is excellent with her massages and sensual as heck, Jessica at Wen's in San Marcos is great too though not as good as Eva is.

GfEnthusiast
10-16-17, 21:40
You don't say where but Eva at Z's down by the stadium is excellent with her massages and sensual as heck, Jessica at Wen's in San Marcos is great too though not as good as Eva is.Thanks, I'll give Eva a try and report back.

Kyriall
10-17-17, 22:19
This morning I had another session with Alexcis. BJ through the milking table was through the roof! What an incredible pop! Ya got to check it--and her--out!

858-XXX-5999.Took you up on your review and went and saw her yesterday. Session was fucking amazing. She gave me a great massage for a while and then we got to the fun. I opted to try her milking table and it is quite the experience. I really enjoyed it and it seemed like she did as well! Really hot to watch her in the mirror while she's going at it. Highly recommend her!

IndyStar88
10-17-17, 23:28
Where do I find Alexcis?

858-XXX-5999.

HoneyBoy
10-18-17, 00:19

858-XXX-5999.Is that BBBJ?

SDragonGuy
10-18-17, 02:54
You don't say where but Eva at Z's down by the stadium is excellent with her massages and sensual as heck, Jessica at Wen's in San Marcos is great too though not as good as Eva is.Whats up guys. Staying here for a couple months all the way from the Orlando FL board. Where is this place downtown? If you can be just a tab bit specific, I'd greatly appreciate it brother. Thanks.

Regards.

SDG.

Senkai12
10-18-17, 03:29
So has anyone been to Pine recently? Checking on the other site I see they have new providers, just wondering what the reviews are like? I've seen mimi and cherry before and cherry seemed really into it and was conversational but mimi was a bit cuter. But they were both lacking in the butt department so trying to see if that's changed with the new providers.

BlueSkyBlue
10-18-17, 05:48
Whats up guys. Staying here for a couple months all the way from the Orlando FL board. Where is this place downtown? If you can be just a tab bit specific, I'd greatly appreciate it brother. Thanks.

Regards.

SDG.A little bit of research would give you the answer.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-girls-call-619-501-9470/25168190

Hint: the second one in mission valley rd will be your best bet to be happy.

Please read a little before you ask the forum. Please share your experience with others.

SDragonGuy
10-18-17, 06:07
A little bit of research would give you the answer.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-new-girls-call-619-501-9470/25168190

Hint: the second one in mission valley rd will be your best bet to be happy.

Please read a little before you ask the forum. Please share your experience with others.Thanks for the info. I do my best to search before requesting (which I rarely do). Just couldn't pinpoint the info out on my phone this go around. I'll report back with the experience.

Regards.

SDG.

JPF
10-18-17, 13:01
Is that BBBJ?Alexcis told me YMWV (Your Mileage Will Vary). I. e. Yes for some, no for others. She didn't tell me her criteria for deciding.

To IndyStar88: TennisNut provided the info in a previous post.

I would also recommend her. However, she looks older to me than in the pics that TennisNut shared.

FlyingVfr
10-18-17, 14:34
Whats up guys. Staying here for a couple months all the way from the Orlando FL board. Where is this place downtown? If you can be just a tab bit specific, I'd greatly appreciate it brother. Thanks.

Regards.

SDG.Here is Z's where Eva works... edit: Not sure of the exact address (believe the street # is 10451) but Z is at the right-hand inside-most corner of the shopping center at https://www.google.com/maps/place/10451+San+Diego+Mission+Rd,+San+Diego,+CA+92108/@32.7836756,-117.1154311,17z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x80d955bc617f72ed:0xb6558784b9e8e9eb!2s10435+San+Diego+Mission+Rd,+San+Diego,+CA+92108!3b1!8m2!3d32.7847355!4d-117.1115687!3m4!1s0x80d955bc617f72ed:0xb6558784b9e8e9eb!8m2!3d32.7847355!4d-117.1115687

Cockasians
10-18-17, 15:14
So has anyone been to Pine recently? Checking on the other site I see they have new providers, just wondering what the reviews are like? I've seen mimi and cherry before and cherry seemed really into it and was conversational but mimi was a bit cuter. But they were both lacking in the butt department so trying to see if that's changed with the new providers.Which other site are you referring to? Did you get these new provider's names?

Dizzyatkins
10-18-17, 21:43
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/choose-here-three-girls-work-here-now-7366-broadway-a-lemon-grove-ca-91945-619-724-6186/31925717

Forget her name but tried this spot in lemon grove. Its located next to a chiropractors office and a vet. Ads alwsyz promoting 3 girls. Parking somewhat limited. 40 for the 1/2 hr. 30-40 yo lady. Massage was so-so but standard procedure, reached for the balls and upon flip went for the BBBJ. No cim (she was insistent) and finished with HJ. 1. 0 including door fee.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-girls-sarah-and-rose-in-clairemont-linda-and-mimi-in-mira-mesa/22718516

Kept reading reports of ronson / mesa ridge ct. Tried mesa ridge and had qiqi. Area is a bunch of biz offices. Real quiet, standard pricing. Qiqi answered the door in a sailor moon type outfit. I can confirm they offer FS. Massage was actually not bad. She rode me til climax. I've seen pics on backpage that are real so if you can find them before they delete them, have at it. Parking is plentiful but one way in and one way out, uve been warned.

Maple spa in spring valley. Old stomping grounds for me. Had seven who is a cute little 30 something spinner. 80 for 45 min (I know, I was a bit tipsy). Standard FS pricing. Got a table shower and massage after. Asked for name and date of birth. My shit wasnt in there file so she vetted me. Told her about my exploits at pine and I was in like flynn. If you got the cash, seven is totally worth it. Licked my balls, condom deepthroat felt really good and we finished in reverse cowgirl. She takes care of her body and it shows. She was doing yoga stretches after I came and that ass itself was something to admire. Good conversation as well. GFE for sure.

Lucky massage in spring valley off jamacha. Forget her name but 40 for half hr, 40 something YMMV. Sucky massage but on flip went in for the BBBJ (no cim). She was real secretive and had signs in the room to not talk about money. I've been there twice and there is a darker colored 30 something asian spinner that I want to try, unfortunately I've been 0 for 2.

CEO massage off university. 40 1/2 hr. Had a girl there who was a nice little 30 something spinner. Pounded her into submission. Standard pricing. She even tasted herself after I softened up a bit. And didn't complain one bit. Anyways. Enjoy guys.

Looking for providers who provide BBBJCIM. Other than tina at blue green and nononsenselady. Both are legends. 😉FYI. Thanks guys. Happy lurking. Pm for details!

In Focus 28
10-18-17, 22:39
Sorry this report is a bit old, but went to Dagget a few weeks ago around 8:30 pm on a weekday. Screen door was locked but Open sign was still lit. I knocked and a small Asian lady 30-40 yo answered the door and invited me in. Said her name was Tina. Paid 60 for 60, and she led me back to room. Undressed, didn't bother covering anything. She entered, asked how I wanted it (medium / light) and started with light rubbing top to bottom and then climbed up and walked on my back. After initially stretched out, she got the oil and began a reasonably decent massage. Once past neck / shoulders, teasing began. Lots of focus on butt.

After she finished legs and feet, told me to flip. Rubbed chest a bit, then grabbed my cock, confirmed I was still 'ok' and went to work. Did a fantastic job, expertly using both hands. I had to slow her down a bit and still came within the first 60 seconds. She cleaned up, started a head massage, and I figured I'd enjoy that and we'd be done. Except then she moved down my chest and once grabbed my cock and asked "again?" You bet! Took a bit longer this time, but second pop was ultimately no issue with her expert hands.

After another cleanup, she went to work on my legs for a while. I sensed the end of our hour was approaching, but before it did she said "think you can do one more?" I was stunned for a moment and thought myself largely spent, but something about the way she asked made it feel like a "come on let's see if we can do this!" challenge. I shrugged "sure why not let's give it a try" and she worked a bit to get me hard again and then took it all the way to a successful third finish. She cheered "you did it" afterward and I thanked her for the quality work she did to make it happen. I also tipped 60 because she absolutely deserved it.

Anyhow, short story is Dagget delivered as expected, and Tina is A++ would repeat.

MichelOb
10-18-17, 23:14
Kind of my "neighborhood" spot. Has developed into a reliable HE spot with decent massages. Today had Li Li, slender C girl. Better than average 40-40 CMP experience. Good thorough massage with good pressure and lots of teasing and, during HE, had pleasant surprise of no bra under her loose top. Full access granted. Nice swollen nips.Thanks TJDog. I found their BP ad (http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-service-60and40-asian-young-sexy-girls-do-what-do-u-want-massage-u-will-be-enjoy/29012858) which is pretty explicit. I texted at 4 to say I wanted a 6 pm massage. A few minutes later I got a flirty reply. Blah blah blah and they said they would save Fei Fei for me (she's young, friendly, sexy) etc so a good build up. I walked in. No one there, I hear the doorbell dinging and an older lady (I assume mamasan) greats me and puts me in a room. I said I had an appt with Fei Fei and then mamasan starts the massage. She's wearing a black teddy but my (Halloween) thought was a witch outfit. Mid to late 40 with some miles on her. Mechanical massage with brief teasing. 20 minutes in I hear my phone calling and texting and correctly guess it's the shop wondering where I am. The lights are on bright and the clock is right there and I know my 30 minutes is about up, then she wants to negotiate for HJ and wants 60. This lady couldn't do anything worth 60 but I agreed 40 and she demanded the cash (I keep the tip cash in my pocket so they can grab the shorts and let me pick the $$$ out). She did pop her boobs out but she did that pathetic two hand twist job that makes you pop in about a minute (why can't my GF learn that? Wouldn't be back based on that non-sensual performance but then! I hear cute girl voices and step out into the arms of two frickin hotties. Fei Fei is a little spinner (20's, short, petite) and a very tall attractive girl in a black dress and glasses. English was way better than Linda (my mamasan guess). They were hugging me and apologizing and I knew that they were the ticket, not that Linda gal. Tall girl walked me out and I said Linda was average and I wouldn't be back based on my 30 minutes. She apologized and said Linda is new (I'm guessing she'll show up somewhere else) and I said I WOULD be back for either of those babes.

TwoBlueBalls
10-18-17, 23:41
At 5825 MGR and San Diego vice shoes up with several officers approximately 8:30 PM. They leave customers in rooms but interrogate all the girls after searching the entire place. Not sure what is going on but to AMP operators and ladies be CAREFUL!

TJ Dog
10-19-17, 01:32
Thanks TJDog. I found their BP ad (http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderful-service-60and40-asian-young-sexy-girls-do-what-do-u-want-massage-u-will-be-enjoy/29012858) which is pretty explicit. I texted at 4 to say I wanted a 6 pm massage. A few minutes later I got a flirty reply. Blah blah blah and they said they would save Fei Fei for me (she's young, friendly, sexy) etc so a good build up. I walked in. No one there, I hear the doorbell dinging and an older lady (I assume mamasan) greats me and puts me in a room. I said I had an appt with Fei Fei and then mamasan starts the massage. She's wearing a black teddy but my (Halloween) thought was a witch outfit. Mid to late 40 with some miles on her. Mechanical massage with brief teasing. 20 minutes in I hear my phone calling and texting and correctly guess it's the shop wondering where I am. The lights are on bright and the clock is right there and I know my 30 minutes is about up, then she wants to negotiate for HJ and wants 60. This lady couldn't do anything worth 60 but I agreed 40 and she demanded the cash (I keep the tip cash in my pocket so they can grab the shorts and let me pick the $$$ out). She did pop her boobs out but she did that pathetic two hand twist job that makes you pop in about a minute (why can't my GF learn that? Wouldn't be back based on that non-sensual performance but then! I hear cute girl voices and step out into the arms of two frickin hotties. Fei Fei is a little spinner (20's, short, petite) and a very tall attractive girl in a black dress and glasses. English was way better than Linda (my mamasan guess). They were hugging me and apologizing and I knew that they were the ticket, not that Linda gal. Tall girl walked me out and I said Linda was average and I wouldn't be back based on my 30 minutes. She apologized and said Linda is new (I'm guessing she'll show up somewhere else) and I said I WOULD be back for either of those babes.Good report, but, not the same place. Massage A is on College, South of EC Blvd.

BackPacc
10-19-17, 04:18
So has anyone been to Pine recently? Checking on the other site I see they have new providers, just wondering what the reviews are like? I've seen mimi and cherry before and cherry seemed really into it and was conversational but mimi was a bit cuter. But they were both lacking in the butt department so trying to see if that's changed with the new providers.Man sadly to say Mimi is gone from pine. But I'd have to say besides that I don't think the providers have really changed? BTW pine is my favorite so I've been going there quiet a bit LOL.

Usgyinyang
10-19-17, 06:09
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/choose-here-three-girls-work-here-now-7366-broadway-a-lemon-grove-ca-91945-619-724-6186/31925717

Forget her name but tried this spot in lemon grove. Its located next to a chiropractors office and a vet. Ads alwsyz promoting 3 girls. Parking somewhat limited. 40 for the 1/2 hr. 30-40 yo lady. Massage was so-so but standard procedure, reached for the balls and upon flip went for the BBBJ. No cim (she was insistent) and finished with HJ. 1. 0 including door fee.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-girls-sarah-and-rose-in-clairemont-linda-and-mimi-in-mira-mesa/22718516

Kept reading reports of ronson / mesa ridge ct. Tried mesa ridge and had qiqi. Area is a bunch of biz offices. Real quiet, standard pricing. Qiqi answered the door in a sailor moon type outfit. I can confirm they offer FS. Massage was actually not bad. She rode me til climax. I've seen pics on backpage that are real so if you can find them before they delete them, have at it. Parking is plentiful but one way in and one way out, uve been warned.

Looking for providers who provide BBBJCIM. Other than tina at blue green and nononsenselady. Both are legends. 😉FYI. Thanks guys. Happy lurking. Pm for details!Is QIQI good? Is she cute in person? What was her pricing? I was disappointed in my meeting with Mimi at mesa ridge and would only go back for another girl.

Gas68
10-19-17, 10:53
I'm visiting October 30- November 2 was hope to get some info on Gabriella. http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gabriella-new-location-shower-available-free-body-slides/32972302.

GfEnthusiast
10-19-17, 17:37
I'm visiting October 30- November 2 was hope to get some info on Gabriella. http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gabriella-new-location-shower-available-free-body-slides/32972302.I saw her a few weeks back. I'd say worth a visit. I think the pics arent her but she does have a very similar body type. Massage was ok and although there was no FS I did leave happy. If you're a first timer with this service you do get a free body rub aka some Russian.

Senkai12
10-19-17, 17:58
Which other site are you referring to? Did you get these new provider's names?Sorry I meant rubmaps, not sure if we're allowed to post other sites on the forum or not. In terms of new providers I guess I assumed since I haven't seen them or heard of them on the forum in any posts in the last couple of months they were new. That was probably not a good assumption LOL.

The providers are Tiffany, Bobbie, Emma, Monica Emma and Sasha. Would appreciate if any of you guys have info on them or anyone at Pine you would recommend, thinking about heading there next wee.

Senkai12
10-19-17, 18:02
Man sadly to say Mimi is gone from pine. But I'd have to say besides that I don't think the providers have really changed? BTW pine is my favorite so I've been going there quiet a bit LOL.Oh LOL then you clearly know more than me! Anyone you recommend with the traits I mentioned in my post? I've only been there a few times ad those were the only two I've experienced, thanks for the help.

Senchi
10-19-17, 20:24
Sorry I meant rubmaps, not sure if we're allowed to post other sites on the forum or not. In terms of new providers I guess I assumed since I haven't seen them or heard of them on the forum in any posts in the last couple of months they were new. That was probably not a good assumption LOL.

The providers are Tiffany, Bobbie, Emma, Monica Emma and Sasha. Would appreciate if any of you guys have info on them or anyone at Pine you would recommend, thinking about heading there next wee.Hmm. Is there really a Tiffany working there again? If it is Tiffany from a few years ago I'd be thrilled, as she was my ATF there.

Lascivious
10-19-17, 20:59
I'm visiting October 30- November 2 was hope to get some info on Gabriella. http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gabriella-new-location-shower-available-free-body-slides/32972302.You might want to consider Samantha instead. Well reviewed, same body type but reportedly better face, body and service.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/samantha-guaranteed-to-please/31069233

Sdsc619
10-20-17, 00:50
Ventured back to ceo on university after a great first experience. This time drew wendy. Looks were so so but I went with it. Massage was whatever but some decent teasing and reaching under. Opted for FS even tho looks werent great. Service was bland and rushed with warnings of running out of time. Complete opposite experience from the last time. Saw La La on my way out, should have asked for her up front. Oh well. 40 for hhr and 120 for FS. Will probably go again due to proximity and price but won't see her again. Next FS will be hongs, hoping for more my body type there. Will ask for latina.

HoneyBoy
10-20-17, 10:58
Is QIQI good? Is she cute in person? What was her pricing? I was disappointed in my meeting with Mimi at mesa ridge and would only go back for another girl.Nice to know there is some action in Lemon Grove. The other places are a waste of time.

HoneyBoy
10-20-17, 11:05

Maple spa in spring valley. Old stomping grounds for me. Had seven who is a cute little 30 something spinner. 80 for 45 min (I know, I was a bit tipsy). Standard FS pricing. Got a table shower and massage after. Asked for name and date of birth. My shit wasnt in there file so she vetted me. Told her about my exploits at pine and I was in like flynn. If you got the cash, seven is totally worth it. Licked my balls, condom deepthroat felt really good and we finished in reverse cowgirl. She takes care of her body and it shows. She was doing yoga stretches after I came and that ass itself was something to admire.What is your definition of standard FS pricing? They seem to range from $120-$160, so it varies.

Gas68
10-20-17, 15:08
I saw her a few weeks back. I'd say worth a visit. I think the pics arent her but she does have a very similar body type. Massage was ok and although there was no FS I did leave happy. If you're a first timer with this service you do get a free body rub aka some Russian.Was the price in the add include tip to the provider.

Whoopster
10-21-17, 01:50
Met up with Tina for a very enjoyable lunch the other day. She tossed my salad then I fed her a sausage I brought for her. After a good long meal I gave her some pudding for dessert. Apparently she must've been full because she went into the other room and hocked it up from the back of her throat.

Nothing24
10-21-17, 04:59
Anyone ever been to sea side spa off garnet?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-girls-sweet-sexy-858-263-4508/32679167

Always pass by there and been curious.

TheGuest386
10-21-17, 18:05
In the mood for an older provider.

Anyone try the "ditzy blonde" and can provide feedback?

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/d/nurturing-mature-ditzy-blonde/6354341092.html

BriggsBoulders
10-21-17, 19:27

Maple spa in spring valley. Old stomping grounds for me. Had seven who is a cute little 30 something spinner. 80 for 45 min (I know, I was a bit tipsy). Standard FS pricing. Got a table shower and massage after. Asked for name and date of birth. My shit wasnt in there file so she vetted me. Told her about my exploits at pine and I was in like flynn. If you got the cash, seven is totally worth it. Licked my balls, condom deepthroat felt really good and we finished in reverse cowgirl. She takes care of her body and it shows. She was doing yoga stretches after I came and that ass itself was something to admire. Good conversation as well. GFE for sure.

Lucky massage in spring valley off jamacha. Forget her name but 40 for half hr, 40 something YMMV. Sucky massage but on flip went in for the BBBJ (no cim). She was real secretive and had signs in the room to not talk about money. I've been there twice and there is a darker colored 30 something asian spinner that I want to try, unfortunately I've been 0 for 2.

CEO massage off university. 40 1/2 hr. Had a girl there who was a nice little 30 something spinner. Pounded her into submission. Standard pricing. She even tasted herself after I softened up a bit. And didn't complain one bit. Anyways. Enjoy guys.

Looking for providers who provide BBBJCIM. Other than tina at blue green and nononsenselady. Both are legends. 😉FYI. Thanks guys. Happy lurking. Pm for details!What was the damage at Maple?

JPF
10-21-17, 19:43
Anyone ever been to sea side spa off garnet?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-girls-sweet-sexy-858-263-4508/32679167

Always pass by there and been curious.This used to be Star Spa. I haven't been since they changed the name. The price listed in their ad is also different ($46/ hour versus $50/ hour) so it "may" be new management but likely not. Previously it wasn't great with rather inexperienced women.

Other places in PB are also changing names. Empire on Garnet changed to Water Spa months ago. Yoshi's on Grand which has been there a long time is now Arigato but still advertises Asian and Latin staff so I expect it is still the same as before.

ArrogantBstrd
10-23-17, 00:03
Thanks for the info. Isabella had good reviews and looked hot but she's not there anymore. Sasha has one mediocre review on T E are. Some said that the set up was weird because of the other offices seeing you come and go but they're cool with them.Your favorite girl most likely offers FS. I have received BBFS (no CIM / CIP) from both Heavenly Hands and SDMO, usually at $200 tip on top of the service you paid for. Some girls include BBBJ. Other girls add it on to their price.

I won't name drop anyone because providers have been fired and patrons have been kicked out for requesting FS. One of my personal friends was even kicked out by one of the girls I received FS from. It's really YMMV. In each case, I have seen the provider at least twice before. Most of them will limit your "mutual touch" to OTC. If you can get FIV, you'll likely hear the question you've been searching for: "Did you bring extra cash?

I'm typically quoted at $200 BBFS /$100 BBBJ (No CIM / CIP) on top of your paid service. Sounds a bit much, but these girls are young and beautiful. I wish I would have figured out Isabella. She wouldn't let me kiss her, but she gave me a lot of kisses on the neck. She wouldn't straddle me, but she dropped to her knees and rubbed me out. Very interesting, to say the least. LOL.

Always remember: In our hobby, YMMV. Good hygiene helps as well. Shower before showing up and have fresh breath. I hear some people show up to the shops after a long day at a construction site without showering. Money can't buy everything. LOL.

Good luck!

JayLake
10-23-17, 01:35
In the mood for an older provider.

Anyone try the "ditzy blonde" and can provide feedback?

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/d/nurturing-mature-ditzy-blonde/6354341092.htmlYes she is old and flabby, almost nothing redeeming physically but she's a nice lady and service is cheap. Like. 5 or something and you can tip a little bit for CBJ.

TwoBlueBalls
10-25-17, 01:20
Of course the girls are nothing like the pics on their ad.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/re-open-10off-real-23-japanese-asian-cute-girls-hurry-up-858-218-0688-108/25204689

Yuki is Yukky. Mimi was busy during my visit so if anyone knows what she looks like, please share.

TwoBlueBalls
10-25-17, 01:41
Went to Maple last week as I had a great experience with Mimi whom apparently is not there now. On vacation I'm told.

An okay looking gal by the name of Jenny set me up with an Ivy whom she said looked like a model. Hopes up I waited 15-minutes and in the mean time a Jenny started giving me a massage. Note: Do not allow them to start a massage with another girl as they are just trying to eat up your time. Ivy was tall, a little too Amazon like for me and I'd give her face a 7 only because I was horny. Fake tits and I suspect some P.S. On face. Weak massage then off came the clothes and she went through the motions. I guess I was taking too long as she actually said to me "would you cum already please. " Talk about ruining the mood. I usually tip well, but in this case I wanted to give her the standard rate at best, but she actually demanded $$. Was disappointed and felt cheated. I'd give Maple another try, but definitely not with Ivy.

Chestfever
10-25-17, 12:23
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/fantastic-exotic-massage/6359395829.html

Does anyone have any info on this provider? Thanks!

Thewombat
10-26-17, 02:10
[Deleted by Admin]

Alex if you write another self review like this where you are pretending to be a guy I'll edit it to say you have crabs.

A2

SDrider
10-26-17, 11:09
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/d/fantastic-exotic-massage/6359395829.html

Does anyone have any info on this provider? Thanks!Saw her a couple of times a few years ago when she had a place on Oberlin. Nice looking girl. Not sure if that is the exact girl, but the pic is representative.

Massage was good as well as the HE, but just seemed a bit detached. I'd still say worth a try. I did a couple of times.

EricTheActor
10-26-17, 12:31
Went to Maple last week as I had a great experience with Mimi whom apparently is not there now. On vacation I'm told.

An okay looking gal by the name of Jenny set me up with an Ivy whom she said looked like a model. Hopes up I waited 15-minutes and in the mean time a Jenny started giving me a massage. Note: Do not allow them to start a massage with another girl as they are just trying to eat up your time. Ivy was tall, a little too Amazon like for me and I'd give her face a 7 only because I was horny. Fake tits and I suspect some P.S. On face. Weak massage then off came the clothes and she went through the motions. I guess I was taking too long as she actually said to me "would you cum already please. " Talk about ruining the mood. I usually tip well, but in this case I wanted to give her the standard rate at best, but she actually demanded $$. Was disappointed and felt cheated. I'd give Maple another try, but definitely not with Ivy.That's so annoying. I too have had good and no so good experiences at MS. Jenny, who answers the door now, when made up, is / was smoking hot and one of the best performers I've had there.

TwoBlueBalls
10-27-17, 17:45
That's so annoying. I too have had good and no so good experiences at MS. Jenny, who answers the door now, when made up, is / was smoking hot and one of the best performers I've had there.I was actually thinking I preferred Jenny over Ivy just on appearance. What was your tip? Will give her a try and share my experience.

TwoBlueBalls
10-27-17, 18:40
A Spa off Mercury ($60/ hr no shower) Fifi- 30's, Chinese, Cute, sweet, petite, nice rack, all natural, okay massage, accommodating. Joy- (Also at V Spa) Chinese, 20's, cute, a little chunky, all natural, nice firm rack, quiet, decent massage, accommodating. Yoyo- Korean, 30's, spinner, all natural, sweet, accommodating, Summer- 20's, Chinese, tall, sweet, good English, limited menu.

V Spa off Kearny Villa ($60/ hr no shower) Have yet to try, but here's the lineup as of today. Emily, 30's, kinda cute, seems nice. Annie, 20's, spinner, seems quiet, Nancy?

Know Knots off Friars / Riverdale ($100/ hr Cash only) Nice shower and rooms. Angie works front and is very nice and professional. Told her what I like and she was honest, but you cannot preview lineup. Gave me Gina. Korean, 5'6", cute, little English but good enough, firm sensual massage, a lot of climbing on back, body to body, hair grazing. She took good care of me and I reciprocated. They have a back door with bell for the discreet.

Don't ask me what the damage was as I tip well for good service and it pays off in spades when I return. For you frugal (I'm trying to be polite) guys that think I'm ruining it for the budget minded need not worry as these gals are pros and know the standard rate, but I heard A and V are happy with 1. 5 for the works.

Be safe.

TwoBlueBalls
10-27-17, 18:43
"A Spa" off Mercury ($60/ hr no shower) Fifi- 30's, Chinese, Cute, sweet, petite, nice rack, all natural, okay massage, accommodating. Joy- (Also at V Spa) Chinese, 20's, cute, a little chunky, all natural, nice firm rack, quiet, decent massage, accommodating. Yoyo- Korean, 30's, spinner, all natural, sweet, accommodating, Summer- 20's, Chinese, tall, sweet, good English, limited menu.

"V Spa" off Kearny Villa ($60/ hr no shower) Have yet to try, but here's the lineup as of today. Emily, 30's, kinda cute, seems nice. Annie, 20's, spinner, seems quiet, Nancy?

"Know Knots" Friars / Riverdale ($100/ hr Cash only) Nice shower and rooms. Angie works front and is very nice and professional. Told her what I like and she was honest, but you cannot preview lineup. Gave me Gina. Korean, 5'6", cute, little English but good enough, firm sensual massage, a lot of climbing on back, body to body, hair grazing. She took good care of me and I reciprocated. They have a back door with bell for the discreet.

Don't ask me what the damage was as I tip well for good service and it pays off in spades when I return. For you frugal (I'm trying to be polite) guys that think I'm changing the expectations of the gals need not worry as these gals are pros and know the standard rates, but I heard A and V are happy with 1. 5 for the works.

Be safe.

Usgyinyang
10-28-17, 05:59
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-go-to-massage-nice-girl-sweet-asian-masseuse-858-569-5989/29466913

This place is between the Tea Station and Lolitas in Clairemont. Saw that they're running a special for 40/ H with free table shower on BP. Didn't see any reports here but figured it was worth a shot since my shoulders have been killing me so the prospect of a purely legit session didn't much bother me. Well lit when I walked in, mamasan was a mid 30's average looking Chinese lady. Prices listed on the wall. Secondary door leading down the hall was wide open so I'd guess they weren't worried about a sudden bust. Asked for the table shower first so she led me to a room and had me wait a bit. Judy who came in a probably late 30's early 40's. Busty with a little bit of belly. Not totally my cup of tea. She led me to the back for the table shower, we talked for a bit while she washed me, surprisingly a hair wash was included. She complimented me on my decidedly average body so much that I felt borderline molested. She did end up going for the little head and asked if I was going to tip her. Said yes and she went for a mechanical soapy rub down, little bit of ball teasing. Popped and rinsed off. She helped dry me off and led me back into the room where the massage was actually quite good. She asked where I wanted to focus on and how much pressure. She went to town on my shoulders with her elbows, I could feel the heat coming through her panties as she sat on my back in her short black skirt. Maybe 40 minutes into the massage she went to tease the boys again and asked if I wanted a second pop. I suppose I should have asked for a menu to report back with but the big head was pretty insistent that my shoulders get rubbed so I declined. In the end I didn't even flip, she spent probably 45 mins on just my shoulders and I'm not complaining one bit. What I really wanted to ask was if some younger girls worked there (she said earlier that there were 6 and mostly Chinese) but I wasn't sure how to without sounding rude and she was pretty nice so I didn't wan't to offend her. She pouted when I tipped her 40 at the end. Wanted 60 and made a squeemish face when I mimed a BJ for 60. Gave her 50 in the end and she gave me a card with her name on it telling me to call her for an appointment next time. On my way out I noticed that the front rooms were actually dorms and there was a pair of younger looking girls chilling in bed. Hopefully I'll get to meet them next time, but I'd assume they wouldn't be as good on the massage side.

Long story short: Massage was well worth it, HE (or a happy beginning in my case) was on the table, recommend going to see what else is on the menu. I probably will.

Note, this plaza has PLENTY of parking but the surrounding food establishments are very popular so DISCREET is not really a way I'd describe entry and exit. That said the fact that the front lobby is clean and professional looking helps the place seem not sleezy.

BlueSkyBlue
10-28-17, 15:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TwoBlueBalls
10-28-17, 15:53
I'm pretty sure V Spa isn't a FS joint.Or maybe because I tip well.

BlueSkyBlue
10-28-17, 20:28
Or maybe because I tip well.No problem if you tip for a good service, I fully support that.

A good tip for good service is the right thing.

However I have been thru a whole range of situations and there's times when I've tipped well for good experiences and the next time around the experience was not so good but the expectation was still there for the higher tip.

Is very uncomfortable and I have had to change providers after that.

I have tipped $80 for self service with an assist (too much) and I have tipped $20 for an exceptionally sensual handjob release with DATY (too little). I've paid $260 for lousy full-service (10 min) and I have tipped $80 for full service 2 pops in one full hour so there's a wide range situations. I try to be fair but it's doesn't always happen.

The bottom line for these girls it's a business and how they support their families. They want to maximize their income, they need the money so if they do a good job they should be tipped well. They need us but if they overcharge us at some point its not worth it and find somewhere else , supply and demand

The other side of the equation is that I go at least twice a week for massage so if I tip $80 for a hand job (pluse house fee) two or more times a week I run into a budget limit. Balance and moderation is the key, so I prefer standard tip and I'm not surprised or upset with negotiations. It just makes my world a little better I can visit more often and derive all the health benefits of a massage without going broke

By the way there's a lot of guys that tip 100 or more as the tip for just a hand job so you're not the only one that tips well. I just try not to spend all my money in one place.

Stl Danish
10-28-17, 22:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

EricTheActor
10-29-17, 16:10
I was actually thinking I preferred Jenny over Ivy just on appearance. What was your tip? Will give her a try and share my experience.I believe I gave her 120, but it has been a year or two since she saw me.

TwoBlueBalls
10-29-17, 19:50
I met a couple of great gals at A Spa and I tip well for great service. They know I like variety and let me know when new girls I might like are available. Took care of that girl who also works at V Spa. The gals chat amongst each other and share that I take care of gals that take care of me. One of the gals there tells me I should try her girl friend at Chi Spa in Mira Mesa. And so on and so on. I pay standard for standard service, but just like great service at a restaurant, car dealer or just about any service related industry, I tip for exceptional service and most of the time they reciprocate on return visits. Just sharing my experience and I appreciate all whom provide good info on this site.

I must confess I have some sympathy for these gals as a few have provided me there personal numbers and their day off. Nothing happened offsite, but they have stories I sympathize. So I'm not telling anyone what to do, just what has been working for me. Be safe.

TwoBlueBalls
10-29-17, 19:56
I believe I gave her 120, but it has been a year or two since she saw me.Thanks for the response. That's a while ago so I wonder if that is the same Jenny. I wished I had Been more assertive with Ivy on her value, but paid to maintain my reputation. I spoke with the mamasan whom I saw afterwards and she apologized and said to Get her next time. I tip the mamasons as well when they hook me up. Normally they have to follow rotating the gals unless you specificy a gal or make an appointment.

TwoBlueBalls
10-29-17, 20:01
No problem if you tip for a good service, I fully support that.

A good tip for good service is the right thing.

However I have been thru a whole range of situations and there's times when I've tipped well for good experiences and the next time around the experience was not so good but the expectation was still there for the higher tip.

Is very uncomfortable and I have had to change providers after that.

I have tipped $80 for self service with an assist (too much) and I have tipped $20 for an exceptionally sensual handjob release with DATY (too little). I've paid $260 for lousy full-service (10 min) and I have tipped $80 for full service 2 pops in one full hour so there's a wide range situations. I try to be fair but it's doesn't always happen.

The bottom line for these girls it's a business and how they support their families. They want to maximize their income, they need the money so if they do a good job they should be tipped well. They need us but if they overcharge us at some point its not worth it and find somewhere else , supply and demand

The other side of the equation is that I go at least twice a week for massage so if I tip $80 for a hand job (pluse house fee) two or more times a week I run into a budget limit. Balance and moderation is the key, so I prefer standard tip and I'm not surprised or upset with negotiations. It just makes my world a little better I can visit more often and derive all the health benefits of a massage without going broke

By the way there's a lot of guys that tip 100 or more as the tip for just a hand job so you're not the only one that tips well. I just try not to spend all my money in one place.I've had similar experiences, but just try to move on. Experience has been limiting those lack luster times. I appreciate your info and look forward to your posts.

Lascivious
10-29-17, 20:49
I believe I gave her 120, but it has been a year or two since she saw me.I'm club fuckin' footed ya ass wipe. Ack Ack. 0.0

(Note to Jackson: Just an inside joke. Not an attack.).

HoneyBoy
10-29-17, 20:58
Checked out this place today and got a decent massage from Lucy. Average looking, middle aged Chinese woman. Lots of teasing and ball play and on the turnover she went right for it with no mention of tip. I tried for BJ, but she said maybe next time. Let me suck on her nice tits and pull her panties all the way down and play inside the kitty. She seemed pretty open. 30 half hr special and $60 tip. I do plan on repeating.

BlueSkyBlue
10-29-17, 23:14
I'm club fuckin' footed ya ass wipe. Ack Ack. 0.0

(Note to Jackson: Just an inside joke. Not an attack.).RIP Eric "the midget ".

EricTheActor
10-30-17, 21:35
I'm club fuckin' footed ya ass wipe. Ack Ack. 0.0

(Note to Jackson: Just an inside joke. Not an attack.).Hey now! This is high pitch Erik, isn't it?

EricTheActor
10-30-17, 21:36
RIP Eric "the midget ".It was a sad day. Apparently he lived longer than he was supposed to. At least stern got him hooked up in reno.

BlueSkyBlue
10-30-17, 22:05
Sunday afternoon found the massage parlor at I15 and rancho penasquitos boulevard was closed down, Disappointing because it was always a very solid rub and good finish (I just didn't like paying the $60 an hour entry fee) So I crossed over into Poway for China springs on Poway Road.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/china-spring-military-discount-and-chinese-pretty-young-girls-massage-and-best-serves-and/22658518

I paid the $50 House fee and went down into the room and waited. Turns out there's only one girl working there at that time, I don't remember her name but she's fit good body wearing a skirt. Very good English and quite conversational, she left the room after the first two minutes and two minutes later after that she then went back to the door and spoke to another customer who came in.

The actual Body rub was very disappointing it was almost like CPR in my back and legs compression over a towel and then she asked me did I want to oil and disappeared again for another two or three minutes to go get the oil, By now I've paid it already been there over 20 minutes before she starts the oil and then it was more gliding strokes and running your hands up and down for maybe five minutes before she excused herself again I could hear her talking to the other customer who she'd had put in the room 。 I didn't find any of this relaxing or sensual and when she came back she immediately started the negotiation for a hand job she asked for 60 for a hand job and 100 for what sounded like 69 . She made a kissing sound and said lick her pussy while she sucked me but I didn't get a lot of sincerity from her and I really felt that this was a rushed hurry up situation. As I had already there I decided just to get the hand job and told her $40 standard tip not 60 but I really should've just walked out and cut my losses at that point.

She immediately started with a double hand handed death grip stroke on my cock desperately beating it up just to get it perform.

After a few minutes of very rushed pounding on my pecker, The deed was done and she ran off to get the hot towels and I could hear her talking to the other customer waiting in the other room. When she came back in she said I'll give you five dollars back but the other customer had an appointment and she made a mistake.

By this time I was less than happy with the rush service, very half assed massage and the crappy hand job I just said fine got dressed and left but I was definitely in a worse mood leaving there then when I entered.

I go to these places to relax and feel better but this just made me feel more stressed and pissed off.

Highly doubtful I'll ever repeat this place there are so many better options just 10 miles away.

BlueSkyBlue
10-31-17, 01:09
After a disappointing Sunday I still wanted a good massage so I headed back to an old favorite in the area, HZ in Rancho Bernardo,.

Been a while since I last went there but with only having one girl working (Anna) most of the time it can be a busy but this time I took my chances and found a new girl. I think her name was Nancy. Apparently there's been a change in the ownership and there's going to be new girls at the shop.

I don't know what it is about this place but I always get a really good massage. Nancy looks younger than Anna but gave a good strong body rub. On the flip she provided me with a very satisfying finish.

After a weekend of frustration it was nice to finally get a good massage and some gentle attention to my cock at the end.

Damages was $50 for one hour in the evening and tip $40.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-owners-and-new-girl-h-z-858-752-2842/25168195

BlueSkyBlue
10-31-17, 01:13
It was a sad day. Apparently he lived longer than he was supposed to. At least stern got him hooked up in reno.Air Force Amy? Right.

Big Poppa II
10-31-17, 09:39
Based on other reviews I made an appointment with Jessica at the subject spa. Massage was as described by other reviewers, no so much pressure but very sensual long strokes. She spent a lot of time in my legs, I don't know how some of these girls can detect your problem areas. I was very happy with the massage and the overall experience. She was not wearing shorts, but a very short dress which gave easy access to the interesting areas. Lots of fondling throughout the massage, she was wearing a very tiny and loose thong. Different experience, I recommend trying.

On another note, I ended up there as I could not get a hold of Eva. I called Z and I think the person said "Eva no more" but I am not sure. May try again in a couple of days. If anyone can confirm, please do.

Thanks to every reviewer, San Diego is a very active section compared to my neck of woods.

Be safe BP.

Marco19
10-31-17, 12:39
After a disappointing Sunday I still wanted a good massage so I headed back to an old favorite in the area, HZ in Rancho Bernardo,.

Been a while since I last went there but with only having one girl working (Anna) most of the time it can be a busy but this time I took my chances and found a new girl. I think her name was Nancy. Apparently there's been a change in the ownership and there's going to be new girls at the shop.

I don't know what it is about this place but I always get a really good massage. Nancy looks younger than Anna but gave a good strong body rub. On the flip she provided me with a very satisfying finish.

After a weekend of frustration it was nice to finally get a good massage and some gentle attention to my cock at the end.

Damages was $50 for one hour in the evening and tip $40.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-owners-and-new-girl-h-z-858-752-2842/25168195Thanks for the report. Sounds interesting. Are those the actual women's photos in the backpage ad?

EricTheActor
10-31-17, 13:38
Air Force Amy? Right.Yep, exactly. That dude was an ass, but so funny.

BlueSkyBlue
10-31-17, 15:16
Thanks for the report. Sounds interesting. Are those the actual women's photos in the backpage ad?No those are not the actual photos but looks better in real life I think than the pictures in th BP ad.

Marco19
10-31-17, 15:30
No those are not the actual photos but looks better in real life I think than the pictures in th BP ad.Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Good to know they're better in real life LOL!! I think I need to head there this afternoon.

CduBonusG
10-31-17, 16:36

This time around I only had 30 minutes to spare. What was on the menu? A 20 minute Swedish massage with lots of dirty talk and fondling. After the massage I opted for the milking table. Yes, you heard that, the milking table. Off comes all her clothes and she goes underneath for a HJ with tons of ball play and p-state. At the same time she is completely spread and in goes fiv as she is servicing. There is a mirror at the side so you can see all the action. She allowed a pop on her tatas. Probably the best HJ I have ever had. 1. 4 out the door a happy man. I don't think anyone out there offers this service so I now have a new favorite. She doea offer CBJ but I figured it would be too uncomfortable given the space under the table. This is now a check off of my bucket list. Have fun.Is she an indie? Where is this?

CduBonusG
10-31-17, 17:20
Based on other reviews I made an appointment with Jessica at the subject spa. Massage was as described by other reviewers, no so much pressure but very sensual long strokes. She spent a lot of time in my legs, I don't know how some of these girls can detect your problem areas. I was very happy with the massage and the overall experience. She was not wearing shorts, but a very short dress which gave easy access to the interesting areas. Lots of fondling throughout the massage, she was wearing a very tiny and loose thong. Different experience, I recommend trying.

On another note, I ended up there as I could not get a hold of Eva. I called Z and I think the person said "Eva no more" but I am not sure. May try again in a couple of days. If anyone can confirm, please do.

Thanks to every reviewer, San Diego is a very active section compared to my neck of woods.

Be safe BP.Glad to see Wen getting popular. I've experienced both Kiki and Jessica and they are both great in different ways. I was one of the first to review Kiki earlier this year- she gives probably the best massage I've ever had complete with chiropractic type crackings and all and Jessica is hotter and more sensual. I just hope they don't raise prices with how popular they are getting.

Tennis Nut
11-01-17, 00:27
I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment! She's modified it so she's more comfortable underneath and the pay-off is a better experience for the guy! Wow. I was blown away--literally and figuratively. AND she's got great hands, a sparkling personality, and lovely big breasts. What a package!

I posted her phone number on a previous post, but some of the numbers were replaced with astericks * so PM me for her number, but be patient, I'm busy and not on the computer all day.

Enjoy the pictures!

ArrogantBstrd
11-01-17, 12:08
I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment!

Enjoy the pictures!Nice, TN. I may give her a call this week. Does it have to be a milking table? What if I want a traditional BJ? LOL!

NCRascal
11-01-17, 12:43
I visited my now-favorite FBSM-masseuse today and got another milking table treatment! She's modified it so she's more comfortable underneath and the pay-off is a better experience for the guy! Wow. I was blown away--literally and figuratively. AND she's got great hands, a sparkling personality, and lovely big breasts. What a package!

I posted her phone number on a previous post, but some of the numbers were replaced with astericks * so PM me for her number, but be patient, I'm busy and not on the computer all day.

Enjoy the pictures!That's hot!

CduBonusG
11-01-17, 13:13

Enjoy the pictures! Who took the pics? Why do I get the feeling that this is a honey pot? Too many people shilling for her, seems too good to be true. My apologies if I'm wrong.

Nick4
11-01-17, 16:14
It's like they don't even know what their ads say.I'd bet paychecks that none of the AMP's have their providers on their Editorial Board. LOL.

JPF
11-01-17, 16:37
Nice, TN. I may give her a call this week. Does it have to be a milking table? What if I want a traditional BJ? LOL!She has a massage table, bed, and the milking table. You choose which (or a combination) you want.

FlyingVfr
11-01-17, 19:00
...On another note, I ended up there as I could not get a hold of Eva. I called Z and I think the person said "Eva no more" but I am not sure. May try again in a couple of days. If anyone can confirm, please do.I had a very good session with Eva at Z last Thursday, she was great as always! Took her panties down to below her knees, definitely one of her more sensual sessions with me.

BlueSkyBlue
11-01-17, 19:08
I had a very good session with Eva at Z last Thursday, she was great as always! Took her panties down to below her knees, definitely one of her more sensual sessions with me.Is the tip for Eva 40 or 60 that you're paying.

MyDream
11-02-17, 01:28
Who took the pics? Why do I get the feeling that this is a honey pot? Too many people shilling for her, seems too good to be true. My apologies if I'm wrong.Pardon my ignorance, but what's a "honey pot"?

Thanks,

Van.

FlyingVfr
11-02-17, 01:37
Is the tip for Eva 40 or 60 that you're paying.$40 which she is apparently always happy with.

ArrogantBstrd
11-02-17, 11:13
Pardon my ignorance, but what's a "honey pot"?

Thanks,

Van.RTFF! Just kidding. A honey pot is a tool used to lure criminals to catch them red-handed.

BlueSkyBlue
11-02-17, 15:50
This place has been an on again off again place for me for several years. Mostly the girls are slightly younger than other places and accommodating on the finish with decent massage skills. House fee is $40 and when I go it is usually a $40 tip.

As always it depends on the girls who can change all the time and YMMV.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-massage-in-san-marcos-professional-massage-therapist-7-private-rooms/31719682

Last night went in around 7 pm and the entire area was very quiet. The guy at the front desk is the owner Jason and while a little better nowadays he try's very hard to sell you on a massage. Anyway last night I told him I wanted a hard massage and he recommended May who looks to be 30 something decent looking very strong build.

The massage started with some good firm shoulder and back rubs with No oil and no cover. She ran her hands down my leg grab my ass a few times before she started putting on oil. While she was doing the oil , she kept strong good pressure of my neck and back. After working both sides of my back she started doing a long slow strokes down my leg, each time putting her finger right on my ass and then running her hands down my leg again very firmly but very deeply touched me up to my balls and ass on each massage stroke. Reached over a few times and grabbing her ass with no resistance but I was enjoying the sensation so I more or less lay down and enjoyed her strong fingers running up and down my leg and back. It felt pretty good.

After about 30 minutes she went to get hot towels and did a pretty careful job getting the oil off. Then she put on the sheet and continued to give me more of a back and leg rub. She really workied out my shoulder and back before the flip.

On the turnover she asked me did I want my face and chest massage and I said yes but only for a little bit which got her to smile at me and she proceeded to give me a face and scalp massage for a few minutes which I needed because I was having headaches and that's a great way to relax. She worked her way down my abdomen and she could see my hard on through the sheet bounce up and down to every stroke as she reached over my head down to my belly. I put my face in her boobs a couple of times and she just laughed and asked me did I want to oil there as she touch my cock through the sheet.

The actual handjob were slow and steady with a good build up not too fast and furious While not too hard to be painful and she was very happy when I released and I said good girl which made her smile again.

She went to get more hot towels and cleanup was fairly quick, I got a full hour of good massage was very accommodating with HJ at the end. I tipped 40 And thought about giving her more too but decided to keep it at the standard.

I've been getting tipping pressure lately from other places so I'm a little bit uneasy raising the price for good service because it seems like even lousy service gets the same tip which isn't fair to us consumers.

This is one I would repeat.

Kennyj
11-02-17, 18:20
Is she an indie? Where is this?She is completely independant and lives in the Point Lona area. Check previous posts for her number. You won't be disappointed. I really don't see the points of going back to AMPs after experiencing her.

Usgyinyang
11-02-17, 18:24
How would you go about asking for a younger masseuse? I'm more into mid 20's girls. I've seen this ad and always pegged it for a strictly legit place.

This place has been an on again off again place for me for several years. Mostly the girls are slightly younger than other places and accommodating on the finish with decent massage skills. House fee is $40 and when I go it is usually a $40 tip.

As always it depends on the girls who can change all the time and YMMV.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-massage-in-san-marcos-professional-massage-therapist-7-private-rooms/31719682

Last night went in around 7 pm and the entire area was very quiet. The guy at the front desk is the owner Jason and while a little better nowadays he try's very hard to sell you on a massage. Anyway last night I told him I wanted a hard massage and he recommended May who looks to be 30 something decent looking very strong build.

The massage started with some good firm shoulder and back rubs with No oil and no cover. She ran her hands down my leg grab my ass a few times before she started putting on oil. While she was doing the oil , she kept strong good pressure of my neck and back. After working both sides of my back she started doing a long slow strokes down my leg, each time putting her finger right on my ass and then running her hands down my leg again very firmly but very deeply touched me up to my balls and ass on each massage stroke. Reached over a few times and grabbing her ass with no resistance but I was enjoying the sensation so I more or less lay down and enjoyed her strong fingers running up and down my leg and back. It felt pretty good.

After about 30 minutes she went to get hot towels and did a pretty careful job getting the oil off. Then she put on the sheet and continued to give me more of a back and leg rub. She really workied out my shoulder and back before the flip.

On the turnover she asked me did I want my face and chest massage and I said yes but only for a little bit which got her to smile at me and she proceeded to give me a face and scalp massage for a few minutes which I needed because I was having headaches and that's a great way to relax. She worked her way down my abdomen and she could see my hard on through the sheet bounce up and down to every stroke as she reached over my head down to my belly. I put my face in her boobs a couple of times and she just laughed and asked me did I want to oil there as she touch my cock through the sheet.

The actual handjob were slow and steady with a good build up not too fast and furious While not too hard to be painful and she was very happy when I released and I said good girl which made her smile again.

She went to get more hot towels and cleanup was fairly quick, I got a full hour of good massage was very accommodating with HJ at the end. I tipped 40 And thought about giving her more too but decided to keep it at the standard.

I've been getting tipping pressure lately from other places so I'm a little bit uneasy raising the price for good service because it seems like even lousy service gets the same tip which isn't fair to us consumers.

This is one I would repeat.

Seeking Sex
11-03-17, 01:04
Went to the Daggett Road MP and paid $40. Got an Asian spinner with a cute face. She was not sexy but cute. And a real spinner. Didn't understand her name and I don't think she understands too much of English.

While she was rubbing my back, I touched her butt without any resistance. She asked me if I wanted HJ by hand motion. I pointed to her crotch and said I wanted that. At first she said no. And said something about period. But I had touched her and took a chance. I said I wanted that puss. She then asked for 140 by hand signal and I offered 100. Finally decided on 120.

She must be a real newbie at this. Had trouble putting on the cover and then let me finger her. Usually that is a no no in AMPs. She was really wet and when I started mounting her. She was really tight. She had a vertical c-section scar but heck. She was tight. Probably got half in and I am not a horse. She had a couple of Os and then after my deed was done, we laid on the bed and kissed and fondled. After cleanup, she gave me a little more rub and then I was on my way out.

BlueSkyBlue
11-03-17, 04:34
How would you go about asking for a younger masseuse? I'm more into mid 20's girls. I've seen this ad and always pegged it for a strictly legit place.I would simply ask Jason the owner for a younger girl or at least ask to see the girls first. He is an older Chinese guy and his English is not very good so be patient. And younger is a relative term, mid 30 as opposed to mid 50 in some places.

Of course if they are busy (and the can be really busy sometimes) I don't think they will stop a massage with another customer just for you to look.

It's just an AMP with HJ offered by most of the girls (in my experience) no real lineup per se but the owner is usually eager to have a customer. I would recommend discretion as always in a $40 an hour massage shop, the girls give HJ just to make more tips but the owner will fire them if it's a potential legal threat to their business.

HalfOfADeck
11-03-17, 13:07
Went to WEN yesterday and asked for Jessica, no joy. Drew Lisa and will not repeat. I enjoy a medium pressure massage and she gave a body rub. I think she was wearing kevlar stockings. Hoping to get Jessica or Kiki next time. 40/40.

LatinLove187
11-03-17, 18:15
Crystal massage Is in San Marcos. Same shopping center with Kong's massage.

TOFTT.

This place is legit.

Good strong massage. Very relaxing.

On the flip. My hands wondered. Grabbing her Ass and Tits. She had a tight dress.

She did not want to give HJ.

I TRIED.

She is nice. But owner was at the front desk.

Forty for an hour. Tipped fifteen.

The massage was awesome. But no hanky panky.

Anyone knows where I can get a Busty topless massage in north county San Diego.

MitchelMoore
11-03-17, 18:35
I am a traveling business man traveling city to city so I was in the orlando area looking for an outcall. Just a nice massage I found an AD on BP and decided to give the girl a call they were advertising as two ladies working together which is fine for me on my end especially for the prices they were asking for 200 mario coins for 1 hour for two beautiful ladies. There names were marcela and dahlia the dark skinned girl is dahlia and was a very sweet woman and so for the lighter skinned woman (brazilian) marcela was as amazing with the sensual massage they gave me they called it the "kings treatment". Amazing HJ it was a full hour and maybe a few minutes extra tipped them for the amazing time I had. I suggest you gents give them a call if you are looking for a good outcall massage this isn't FS and they do NOT do FS (not looking for that) I am a married man, and I don't think these classy ladies were looking for that either. Give them a call (954) Four06 22 Nine3 very legit ladies arrived on time clean classy ladies gents.

BlueSkyBlue
11-03-17, 18:40
Crystal massage Is in San Marcos. Same shopping center with Kong's massage.

TOFTT.

This place is legit.

Good strong massage. Very relaxing.

On the flip. My hands wondered. Grabbing her Ass and Tits. She had a tight dress.

She did not want to give HJ.

I TRIED.

She is nice. But owner was at the front desk.

Forty for an hour. Tipped fifteen.

The massage was awesome. But no hanky panky.

Anyone knows where I can get a Busty topless massage in north county San Diego.Was it the girl with the frizzy blown out hair?

Did she wear gloves during the massage?

I stop by there the other day and she was in the middle of a massage and came out wearing gloves so I had the feeling that that one was not going to be a good choice.

Sorry for your misfortune but myself and another person have reported success here so I guess time and circumstances play Into it.
It happens to all of us , sometimes you just don’t know

LatinLove187
11-03-17, 19:02
No gloves. Her name was Mia.

Do you know any topless massage girls in north county?

Was it the girl with the frizzy blown out hair?

Did she wear gloves during the massage?

I stop by there the other day and she was in the middle of a massage and came out wearing gloves so I had the feeling that that one was not going to be a good choice.

Sorry for your misfortune but myself and another person have reported success here so I guess time and circumstances play Into it.
It happens to all of us , sometimes you just dont know

Gyration
11-03-17, 19:44

Do you know any topless massage girls in north county?Last time I went to Thai therapy on valley in Escondido the girlwas pretty busty and she pulled it all out to play.

BlueSkyBlue
11-03-17, 20:42

Do you know any topless massage girls in north county?

I think you have two options:

There are several independents that advertise on Backpage. I really can't recommend one on based on personal experience. A lot of them come and go so you'll have to look up Body to body ads on Backpage.

I don't think there any regular full-time massage parlors that have nudity in North County but the full-service places in Escondido I'm sure would take your request if you told him to take off right away but extras cost extra that might be some additional tip If you actually want nude massage in the parlor, if that's what you're after.

But to my knowledge none of the 40 or $60 an hour rub and tug's around here give you more than some quick access while they're doing the HJ at the end.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Chupacabra504
11-03-17, 23:09
Well I haven't posted in a while but I'm back. I have moved out of the SD area but the scene is non existent where I live. I visit the area frequently so I partake in some massages in the area quite often. Went to genisis spa in pb the other day. Drew a hot Latina named sasha. Everything on the menu. Opted for CBJ due to lack of cash. But she is super friendly and allowed daty and fiv. Will return for full service. Would appreciate any info on good FS joints.

BlueSkyBlue
11-04-17, 11:05
Went to WEN yesterday and asked for Jessica, no joy. Drew Lisa and will not repeat. I enjoy a medium pressure massage and she gave a body rub. I think she was wearing kevlar stockings. Hoping to get Jessica or Kiki next time. 40/40.My last visit to Wen with Kiki she was wearing Kevlar stockings also under shorts and she was laughing to me that it was broken down there , no access.

My last session with Kiki was far more playful and less therapeutic. I don't know if she's getting used to making the same tip with less work or not. Could just be that was her mood that day. As always your mileage always varies.

My last visit with Jessica was before Halloween and they were wearing Orange Halloween costume skirts. The access was a lot more enjoyable.

Nothing24
11-04-17, 18:17
Well I haven't posted in a while but I'm back. I have moved out of the SD area but the scene is non existent where I live. I visit the area frequently so I partake in some massages in the area quite often. Went to genisis spa in pb the other day. Drew a hot Latina named sasha. Everything on the menu. Opted for CBJ due to lack of cash. But she is super friendly and allowed daty and fiv. Will return for full service. Would appreciate any info on good FS joints.What was the total damage at Genesis?

Dctex99
11-04-17, 19:24
Got Flower; here is my report...This place is 50 hhr, 70 45 min,90 HR>>>I h ad broken a 100 bill...

I had heard a rumor they were moving AND that they had all new girls and.

Its true!! I went with the first one I saw; very young looking, banging.

Body; got mostly nude right away; has very kissable tits, a sweet ass; but.

Is very protective of her partially shaved other parts. She gave a so so.

Massage and moved to the BJ / HJ and was ok at it; it was great feeling her.

Sexy ass and tiny body. In the end I gave her 50 as I did not have a 10 and.

She said next time $60 for HJ and 100 for BJ, but she is gorgeous. YMMV.

Happy hunting; nice NEW place at end of shopping center for easy escape.