PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

BlueSkyBlue
05-27-17, 00:33
Nope. I haven't tried it yet. I've only been to:

Yens. Legit.

LH. DIY / legit YMMV.

Health Spa. FS.

Felicita. FS.

ToH. FS.

Thai Massage. FS.

As far as Escondido goes.

New life day spa looks promising but I won't be TOFTT anytime soon!

Good luck!Every time I been a new life day spa I have gotten my cock rubbed.

$40 for the house and $40 tip.

The downside is that it usually Nicole working there.

She's a skinny older woman with a annoying personality that I just personally don't like.

She will swear to you that she normally never does this and then she'll proceed to give you a half ass impartial a hand job.

She will milk the cum out of your cock while the whole time telling you she normally doesn't do this.

It's total bullshit.

Recently their advertising new management so I don't know if Nicole is still there or not but I have made a point of avoiding it because for me she's not somebody I want to touch my dick.

A couple of times she's had different girls in there but they don't last long.

SammyManWam
05-27-17, 03:37
Just made my trip down to Pacific beach and hit up apple spa kind of a hidden location personally the skankiest outfits I've ever seen. One of the girls had a tilted kilt looking outfit on with no underwear. 60 house 160 cbp and FS.

JaviJuice
05-27-17, 13:36
I could still use some help if anyone would take a few minutes to maybe send me a PM or reply!Go to Coco Spa in the Miramar area. I've only tried a few spots in SD so far and this has been the best. Very pretty girls every time and clean place. If you're a first timer, they're usually a little reserved but I got lucky and got FS my first time. Not much need to know before you go there, the girls usually get right to the fun and never disappoint.

Panache
05-27-17, 16:15
Go to Coco Spa in the Miramar area. I've only tried a few spots in SD so far and this has been the best. Very pretty girls every time and clean place. If you're a first timer, they're usually a little reserved but I got lucky and got FS my first time. Not much need to know before you go there, the girls usually get right to the fun and never disappoint.It was reported on 5-16-17 in this forum that the Coco Spa is closed.

Whudat
05-27-17, 16:44
Go to Coco Spa in the Miramar area. I've only tried a few spots in SD so far and this has been the best. Very pretty girls every time and clean place. If you're a first timer, they're usually a little reserved but I got lucky and got FS my first time. Not much need to know before you go there, the girls usually get right to the fun and never disappoint.Coco Spa in Miramar is closed. The staff transferred to Pine Spa.

BlueSkyBlue
05-27-17, 18:24
Go to Coco Spa in the Miramar area. I've only tried a few spots in SD so far and this has been the best. Very pretty girls every time and clean place. If you're a first timer, they're usually a little reserved but I got lucky and got FS my first time. Not much need to know before you go there, the girls usually get right to the fun and never disappoint.Isn't Coco Spa closed now?

The talent Coco spa has allegedly moved to pine spa (old Hanna Spa).

Pine spa doesn't even need to advertise on Backpage.

Google phone number and find them 858-278-0911.

MilffLoverr
05-27-17, 22:09
Just made my trip down to Pacific beach and hit up apple spa kind of a hidden location personally the skankiest outfits I've ever seen. One of the girls had a tilted kilt looking outfit on with no underwear. 60 house 160 cbp and FS.Would you repeat? 60 for hour? Ages? Body?

Rayders77
05-28-17, 03:34
I sought out Lisa in dire need of a BBBJ. I was thinking with my other head, so I didn't call in advance. I drew "Shishi".

Older than other K-Girls, maybe late-30's. Tight body and implants. She laughs a LOT. I thought she was laughing at me for some reason?

I asked for BBBJ, but she said only CBJ. She swallowed me whole and licked my balls, but that doesn't really matter when you're covered. I agreed to FS. She rode me reverse cowgirl then switch to K9. I made her lay at the edge of the table while I stood up and did her missionary (ish? I tried to pull out to tell her to finish me with a handjob, but she pulled me in because she said she was almost finished. She really did come! LOL. Her pussy clenched, she squirted a little, she started quivering and had goosebumps. My 30 minutes was up, but she told me not to worry. She finished me with a very enthusiastic handjob. 10 minutes over time. Mama banged on the door, and they said something to each other in Korean. They both laughed, and Mama walked away.

Funny woman. I paid her so she can get off? That's not why I partake in this hobby! LOL.Is this touch of health spa in escondido? Is lisa a skinny asian with bolt ons?

Rayders77
05-28-17, 03:38
Michelle was a fill in for a Rosie that was suppose to work that day so I'm not sure when she'll be back. She's about 25 thick with a Kim K implant booty. Cute face with natural Ds. Monica is usually there Monday's and Tuesday's. Young MILF type about 35. She's not fat or fit but her body is nice. Regular ass nice natural Ds. Pretty face great personality that makes the experience worth it. Everything provided with both. 50 hhr and a bill for tip. Everything covered.I have been thinking of checking out this place can you tell me.

If monica is asian or latina? Do any of the girls offer FS?

Cockasians
05-28-17, 11:31
Go to Coco Spa in the Miramar area. I've only tried a few spots in SD so far and this has been the best. Very pretty girls every time and clean place. If you're a first timer, they're usually a little reserved but I got lucky and got FS my first time. Not much need to know before you go there, the girls usually get right to the fun and never disappoint.Mamasan told me the restaurant owner next door kept complaining about the all male traffic patronizing Coco Spa, so the property manager refused to renew the lease when it expired.

Bwetfan
05-28-17, 11:36
Mamasan told me the restaurant owner next door kept complaining about the all male traffic patronizing Coco Spa, so the property manager refused to renew the lease when it expired.Pastalini. Pasta YOUR way. They were probably just jealous that nobody patronizing Coco was dropping by their place afterwards, probably opting for the drive-through at Taco Bell / KFC instead.

MichaelOhSix
05-28-17, 18:03
I have been thinking of checking out this place can you tell me.

If monica is asian or latina? Do any of the girls offer FS?FS is on the menu.

Monica is Latina. Light skinned. I've been with her twice and Rosie once. Also Michelle but she wasn't permanent there. Sophia is also Latina but I haven't seen or been with her and is usually there on Wednesday. There is always an Asian working but I go somewhere else for my asians. I come here for the Latinas.

As far as the latinas here:

Rosie. Fri, sat, sun.

Monica. Mon, Tues.

Sophia. Wed, probably other days too.

IvyLeaf
05-29-17, 14:18
I know this is crazy but anyone ever tried snapping pics of these Latina? Or any Latina at any AMPs?

I'm curious as to the quality.

Hell, some comparisons to lookalike celebs would help!

I'd love a Latina but not totally into the supermodel type. More into some chill girl next door cutie or youngish MILF. If that makes sense.

Whoopster
05-29-17, 22:14
I just got back from a visit to Woodlands Spa Friday night 6:45 PM.

It's laid out in a small little strip mall, clean new building. Desk at the front, off to the left is a foot massage room and then five or six closed doors rooms with no windows, private rooms for full body massage.

Greeted at the front by the masseuse, 30 something long straight hair slim ok looking face a 7 out of 10 appearance and strong thin body type. She told me her name was Barbie, A little too thin to be a true Barbie but quiet nice girl with strong accent but good English comprehension.

Was told face town and I noticed paper disposable sheets (so this place is clean sheets for each time if they throw them away).

The massage was an interesting mix of soft pressure and yet at a moments notice she could dig her hands and elbows and get a very strong pressure on sore areas. Overall it was a good mix of soft touch with firm pressure.

When I was facedown she really didn't keep my butt covered that much so I started slowly running my hand up and down her leg and meeting no resistance I moved up to her ass and then after a while I slowly started to rub her pussy through her sweat pants. She spent and good 45 minutes running up and down my back and legs and after 15 minutes I was rubbing her pussy slowly to every push and grind as she ran her hands over my body. She was rubbing her pussy on my hand with every stroke of the massage. She continued to move up and down my body with the same slow even rhythm. For the last five minutes I was squeezing her pussy very slowly and gently and feeling your warm soft hot pussy lips through her pants. I've learned over the years that I always rub too hard so I tried to keep a light touch most of the time but I couldn't help myself I just had to feel that soft warm hot pussy against my fingers couple of times I tried to get her to lean over so I could lick it but she would always pull away when I move my face close to her crouch. She spent a lot of time massaging the muscles in my lower back ass and thighs but did not touch my balls or cock at all, even after I lifted my hips up and invited her to go deeper.

At the same time I still had kind of a legit vibe like this was as much fun as it was going to be and unfortunately the proved to be the case.

She went to get a hot towel and hot stones and spent another three minutes cooling the hot stones on my back before the flip.

Remember I've spent over 20 minutes rubbing her pussy slowly and gently so when she was at the head of the table leaning over when I was face up and she stretched her hands down and I put her hand on my cock twice and she quickly grabbed it but pulled her hand away each time. I started rubbing her crotch and at the same time trying to guide her hands to rub my cock but she just kept turning to the side and covering me up again. At this point I'm more less gave up because if you're rubbing the girls pussy very slowly and carefully feeling every lip every folder of her puss in your fingers and she won't rub your dick than you know that it's a no go.

There was no oil or lotion on the face up side so no cleanup with a hot towel just done and she walked out the room waiting for me in the front.

At the front I talked to her for a few more minute I left her with her saying please come back again.

Bottom line I don't think she's giving hand jobs before she just didn't act experienced. Maybe on a second or third visit she'll warm up but I think it's going to be a while before she understands that the more she strokes a cock the more the tip goes up.

Total damage was $10 tip and $40 for the house.

I was disappointed because I spent so much time playing with her pussy that I thought she would reciprocate because I think she did feel good with me giving her a hand job for almost a half hour.I had almost the same experience last Thursday evening. She was even wearing a dress and rubbed by ass about 15 minutes. In the flip it was full cover with face massage and OTC massage. Going in for round 2. Hope she remembers me.

Nick4
05-29-17, 23:58
I know this is crazy but anyone ever tried snapping pics of these Latina? Or any Latina at any AMPs?

I'd love a Latina but not totally into the supermodel type. More into some chill girl next door cutie or youngish MILF. If that makes sense.Never tried. The thought of getting my ass kicked by their security never sounded appealing.

Though, I suppose if you asked first and she didn't laugh.

IvyLeaf
05-30-17, 05:50
Never tried. The thought of getting my ass kicked by their security never sounded appealing.

Though, I suppose if you asked first and she didn't laugh.AMPs have security? I can't remember of any having that.

A few may have males. But they're either part / fully legit AMPs with them as workers. Or the super shady ones with them mostly just keeping workers in check.

Funny how that covers the extremes.

CanyonDoorOne
05-30-17, 12:59
I'm fairly new to hobbying, and I was in Oxnard when I started, but I will be in SD for a short stay and was wondering if anyone could recommend a Latina place other than Tijuana. I just don't think I have the time to make that trip. If anyone will be heading to Oxnard we can compare notes.

MichaelOhSix
05-30-17, 13:15

I'd love a Latina but not totally into the supermodel type. More into some chill girl next door cutie or youngish MILF. If that makes sense.I believe Monica is who you're looking for. She works at Touch of Health. The type of Latina you described is my type. And Monica is my favourite massage therapist.

Foore
05-30-17, 15:07
Long time member, used to post more regularly. Had a good experience that I'd thought I'd share.

Search backpage for 4626 mercury. It's on the corner and all you will see is a lit open sign and a small massage sign.

I saw Angel. 30 ish Chinese, kind of skinny but "skinny fat". Not in great shape but her slimming build and cute face make up for it. Sounds contradicting, but hard to explain. She's not fugly. Judge for yourself. Now, I've had many massages over the years, but haven't experienced service that made me want to post lately. Anyway, typical massage face down. Some buttocks teasing.

On the flip, it was the most sensual, slow, caring, HJ I've ever received. She was taking her time so slowly that I asked her if she wanted me to finish. She sped up when it was time and took great care to make sure every drop was squeezed out when I was arriving. It was insane. Allows no under clothing touching but allowed me to touch her butt and back through the clothes. Allowed no breast feeling even over clothes. But the sensuality made up for it. 40 hh and 40 tip which she was very gracious for.

Again, long time member and I don't post any more- this visit inspired me to share. Enjoy.

SecretWar
05-30-17, 15:47
First time to this place, not much on the forum but seemed validated for the basic package. This place is the and a cluster of similar style buildings so you can miss it, but it's there. You have to go up stairs on the outside of the building so it's not very low key. That said, inside it looked typical. I called to make sure I wouldn't have to wait and the woman available when I got there was an early 40's auntie type with nice sized boobs and modest clothes. Massage was good, I was in legit pain from the knots in my shoulder and she did a good job working it out. It was really nice having her big boobs carelessly rub against whatever part of me she was near. Her English seemed limited to "good" and "ok", so there wasn't more talking than that. She asked "good?" I said yes, so I flipped and then she stared intensely at me trying to be careful, which made it a little awkward but I just nodded my head and pointed to the shelf and she went right to work. Very good job, nice exploration, seemed ok with OTC touching the ass, but I didn't get a chance to try the boobs since she was 2-handing my sword and the angles wouldn't work. After she did the proper cleanup and leaned in and whispered "good?" I nodded and started getting dressed as she left. She came back with water and was super obvious about expecting a tip staring seriously and almost blocking the door for insurance. Understandable, but I already had my wallet out. I gave her 40 and she made a pouty stink-face about it. She said "good! And I said yes, that's why I tipped you, she still had this look on her face when I said, "ok what's normal?" and she immediately got scared and defensive whispering "ok ok ok" and trying to push me out the room. I calmed her down and asked again what was normal and she said "for good?" and held up a 5-0 hand sign. I shook my head and said I will give her $50 today, but only once because she worked hard on my back. So total was 40/50 a violation, I know, but I had already considered a little extra because it was a good massage that I needed either way, and her begging and pouty face for $10 made me actually laugh, so whatever. Probably won't go back because of the location / environment / staff added unnecessary anxiety. Plenty of 40/40 spots in North SD.

Zbzcc
05-30-17, 16:08
I'd love to know more about this place too.

Seems like multiple ads with different girls pops up with a quick Google search. Phone number was the same 858 XXX 2009. Anyone got anything to share on this nameless place?

Arisa from today's ad looks pretty cute, wondering if it could be bait and switch.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-andhot-sweet-asians-baby-just-arrived/25916414

Has anyone tried these? Really been wanting to try the nuru!

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/6193292377-classy-hottie-naked-nuru-shower/26482123

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-hong-spa-latina-asian-hot-busty-petite-1-rating/25770167

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/2-asians-beauties-cute-and-sexy/26925358

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-open-4-07-hot-body-2-body-real-pic/25816782

Hanging10
05-31-17, 00:35
Looking for a place for a good deep prostate massage. Found a nice place in the OC (driving down from LA) with a tall, hot skinny, pale skin redhead who was happy to oblige.

Looking for something close to home.

LookAtMyShirt
06-01-17, 19:59
Longtime lurker, first-time post.

I've been visiting this place off and on for a year or two. As their ads state, they recently replaced the staff and it's been an upgrade.

Didn't catch the name of the last MP but she was 35-40, decent build (not slim but good for her age) and good with her hands. I severely needed the massage so I splurged on the $75 special with the elevated shower. Went all in for 1. 2 and she gave me a good ride. Finished solo while Daty and she gave me some water on the way out. Def worth checking out again if you've skipped the place lately.

Whoopster
06-03-17, 20:13
Looking for a place for a good deep prostate massage. Found a nice place in the OC (driving down from LA) with a tall, hot skinny, pale skin redhead who was happy to oblige.

Looking for something close to home.Try CoCo in on State St. In Carlsbad. Search BP for State St. They are close to the carwash. $60/ hr. 9.

Lascivious
06-04-17, 16:34
I saw Angela again. I almost went to MO instead. If she wasn't working that day I would have tried Amy or Arianna for the BP rate of 80/ hr. In retrospect I wish I had tried them instead.

She's not drop dead gorgeous but she is really cute and young for a 40/ hr joint. Nice body, not too thin, perky tits nice legs and butt.

The first time she was just okay but she was so cute and young that it made up for her performance. Eva has great technique but I will often go with youth and beauty over superior technique. The second time was great because we were able to talk for about 15 minutes before and that really helped with our rapport once in the room. She pulled the "I'm bleeding" BS last time and this time as well. They often gird their loins with a maxi-pad.

I really liked watching her bend over, catching little glimpses of her pink panties under her short denim skirt. Her legit massage is pretty strong. No teasing until the flip. Upon flipping, she began to lightly kiss my checks and neck, while roaming lightly with her hands. This was a real turn on, like our chemistry was even stronger after the last session. Unlike last time, she initiated the dreaded negotiations. Last time she just stripped down to her panties and just went to town. This time she said, good massage, good tip?. I said yeah yeah, like just keep going. But she insisted on asking how much.

I said 40 and she was okay. She allowed my hands to roam under her shirt and skirt but stopped short of stripping down and letting me go under her bra and panties. Saying again she was bleeding. At this point I was totally deflated. I almost just got up and left but I decided to just soldier on. A clothed HJ wasn't doing it for me but I let her work it for a bit. All the while, she kept rebuffing my attempts to go under her clothes. She said 60 for totally naked. I asked for oral, or anything else and she said no.

I decided to pull the move that Eva did with me. She kissed my neck and chest while I shot my load on her. I warned Eva prior to initiating launch but she didn't pull away and I shot it on her cheek and hair. So I pulled Angela down kissing her cheek and positioned her so I could shoot it on her. While pulling her in the whole table slid to the side. I kept a firm grip on her and released the hounds. She pulled back pretty quickly and said, I get towel. She came back and I grabbed the towel and cleaned up. She asked if I wanted face massage for the last few minutes and I said no and just started getting up. She asked if I was done and I nodded. She said I'll bring water but I declined the offer. 40 to her and I was out the door.

MichelOb
06-05-17, 10:45
Jasmine and Coco spa in FALLBROOK (not SD) were busted for prostitution this weekend.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-prostitution-arrests-20170602-story.html

MilffLoverr
06-05-17, 12:02
I've been to a place in EC both times just left with a HJ. Doesn't appear they offer anything else. Can anyone point me in a good direction for somewhere that offers FS at a reasonable price LOL. Trying to leave without spending over 200 total. (House fee and the FS) you can PM me if you'd like info on that place in EC.

Tennis Nut
06-05-17, 19:15
Someone recently mentioned a BP special at MO. Does anyone know the details and how to get this deal?

NamotuMan1
06-05-17, 20:22
Someone recently mentioned a BP special at MO. Does anyone know the details and how to get this deal?Some of the girls advertise on the other site and offer $80 for a hhr. Arianna is one example.

Andree21
06-05-17, 20:47
Any reviews on Yoshi Spa or Genesis Spa in PB?

MemoeNasty
06-05-17, 22:58
I've been to a place in EC both times just left with a HJ. Doesn't appear they offer anything else. Can anyone point me in a good direction for somewhere that offers FS at a reasonable price LOL. Trying to leave without spending over 200 total. (House fee and the FS) you can PM me if you'd like info on that place in EC.I've never heard of a place in ECC that does FS. Half the reports come back not even getting a HE from ECC MP's. The closest one I know of is the one on EC Blvd in la Mesa. Cross street is keeney. There is a bar on the corner. Haven't seen any reports in awhile but many reports that Tina did FS. I got a massage there once about a year ago by Tina. Pretty good massage with HE. I wouldn't of been interested in FS so I never asked her. Not even sure if she's still there. Moe.

TJ Dog
06-06-17, 01:22
Went by today for my monthly Tina fix. She wasn't there. Chunky, but friendly, girl called Coco said she had gone to LA.

With Coco, same menu, not quite as good, not as attractive, but, she tried. Probably won't repeat unless the word comes out that Tina is back.

Hanging10
06-06-17, 15:42
Eh don't bother. Typical Chinese shop where they just want you to cum and leave. Its like the Chinese $160 motel shops just for $220. If you want a qk maybe its worth it. Nice people tho. I went yesterday and met with a young hot girl. Def not as advertised. No where near GFE, kissing, shower, etc. Not worth it in my opinion. $40 and you could get a classy kgirl session.

I'd love to know more about this place too.

Seems like multiple ads with different girls pops up with a quick Google search. Phone number was the same 858 XXX 2009. Anyone got anything to share on this nameless place?

Arisa from today's ad looks pretty cute, wondering if it could be bait and switch.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-andhot-sweet-asians-baby-just-arrived/25916414

MemoeNasty
06-06-17, 22:56
Went by today for my monthly Tina fix. She wasn't there. Chunky, but friendly, girl called Coco said she had gone to LA.

With Coco, same menu, not quite as good, not as attractive, but, she tried. Probably won't repeat unless the word comes out that Tina is back.I didn't think Tina was all that attractive. If this girl doesn't look as good as her, I'll pass. Thanks for the info. Moe.

Lascivious
06-06-17, 23:52
Eh don't bother. Typical Chinese shop where they just want you to cum and leave. Its like the Chinese $160 motel shops just for $220. If you want a qk maybe its worth it. Nice people tho. I went yesterday and met with a young hot girl. Def not as advertised. No where near GFE, kissing, shower, etc. Not worth it in my opinion. $40 and you could get a classy kgirl session.

Are those are pictures of the real girls? If that Arisa was really available, I might go $220, even if it's not very GFE. She looks really cute.

Any links to the Chinese motel shops? Never heard of them. I need to get out more.

Any good 40 K girl hookup suggestions?

Maiko
06-07-17, 00:33
Eh don't bother. Typical Chinese shop where they just want you to cum and leave. Its like the Chinese $160 motel shops just for $220. If you want a qk maybe its worth it. Nice people tho. I went yesterday and met with a young hot girl. Def not as advertised. No where near GFE, kissing, shower, etc. Not worth it in my opinion. $40 and you could get a classy kgirl session.Any info you can share on the 160 Chinese shops? Either here or by PM?

Dctex99
06-07-17, 01:16
Any info you can share on the 160 Chinese shops? Either here or by PM?I will give street, industrial area, Mesa ridge CT. ,young and cute,40 hh, 120 BBBJ, fiv, very good suction from Amanda!!

TJ Dog
06-07-17, 01:24
I didn't think Tina was all that attractive. If this girl doesn't look as good as her, I'll pass. Thanks for the info. Moe.That was my point.

SDNutz50
06-07-17, 10:24
I will give street, industrial area, Mesa ridge CT. ,young and cute,40 hh, 120 BBBJ, fiv, very good suction from Amanda!!Girls from old Apple Lady location on Lusk.

SDNutz50
06-07-17, 10:27

Are those are pictures of the real girls? If that Arisa was really available, I might go $220, even if it's not very GFE. She looks really cute.

Any links to the Chinese motel shops? Never heard of them. I need to get out more.

Any good 40 K girl hookup suggestions?Chinese motel shops are on BP. Mainly see North County locations. As far as the K-Girls. I think he meant for $40 more ($200 total) you can go to numerous well known K-Girls spas and get the full Monty.

AmpChamp
06-07-17, 16:44
So the infamous Tina is in LA for god knows how long. I've talked to her through text and she said she'll be back next week but will go back to China for a few months after June. New girl named coco is running the place now, she is really nice but doesn't have the finishing skills like Tina does.

Hanging10
06-07-17, 16:47
Chinese motel shops are on BP. Mainly see North County locations. As far as the K-Girls. I think he meant for $40 more ($200 total) you can go to numerous well known K-Girls spas and get the full Monty.For the $160, look up any "asian" ads on backpage (that are not AMPs) and if it is a "626-xxx-xxxx" number and is $160 for hr, that's what you are looking for. Never go for the 1 hr. Get a qk or 1/2 hr. Typically you pay for 1 hr, fuck, cum and then they get you to leave. Less than 15-20 minutes.

As for Kgirls at $40 more, I meant $40 more than the Kona place. Typical kgirl AAMPs here are $260. $260 in OC and $250 in LA. $220 in the bay area. BEST service you will ever have.

Lascivious
06-07-17, 19:25
Girls from old Apple Lady location on Lusk.I walked in to Apple lady once. They were pretty old there that day. I asked if they were the ones that did the massage and they said yes, probably a language barrier thing.

That scared my away. Later I read that they had young girls but they had already moved.

I was just looking for HJ. Are they like Pine and other FS places, where you don't go for just a HJ, or are they reasonable in that area? It seems like most of the younger/cute ones want 60.

HoneyBoy
06-08-17, 00:20
So the infamous Tina is in LA for god knows how long. I've talked to her through text and she said she'll be back next week but will go back to China for a few months after June. New girl named coco is running the place now, she is really nice but doesn't have the finishing skills like Tina does.Does she do BBBJ like Tina?

SDNutz50
06-08-17, 00:41
I walked in to Apple lady once. They were pretty old there that day. I asked if they were the ones that did the massage and they said yes, probably a language barrier thing.

That scared my away. Later I read that they had young girls but they had already moved.

I was just looking for HJ. Are they like Pine and other FS places, where you don't go for just a HJ, or are they reasonable in that area? It seems like most of the younger/cute ones want 60.Towards the last 6-9 months, they were younger and cuter than the older ones who were there previously. They will give you HJ all the way up to FS. They will say $60 but that includes roaming and topless. Even for just straight HJ, they will push for $60 and anything less will probably be mechanical.

TJ Dog
06-08-17, 01:26
So the infamous Tina is in LA for god knows how long. I've talked to her through text and she said she'll be back next week but will go back to China for a few months after June. New girl named coco is running the place now, she is really nice but doesn't have the finishing skills like Tina does.So. Will you be alerting us when she returns?

Bwetfan
06-08-17, 14:51
Does she do BBBJ like Tina?A previous report says "same menu", so I'd guess that she does that. Since another report says not the same finishing skills, I'm guessing it is not CIM.

FlyingVfr
06-08-17, 19:10
Towards the last 6-9 months, they were younger and cuter than the older ones who were there previously. They will give you HJ all the way up to FS. They will say $60 but that includes roaming and topless. Even for just straight HJ, they will push for $60 and anything less will probably be mechanical.Apple Lady is closed, right? That's what Rub Maps says and a couple other Google hits say it is closed too.

Had another enjoyable experience with Anna at HZ Massage in Rancho Bernardo this past Friday. Hadn't seen her in 8-10 months so it was time. Anna is a decent looking Chinese woman, probably 35 years old. But very plain, her hair is just pulled back and minimal makeup. Not slender, not heavy. Decent with English but barely. But as usual, a great firm massage. Plenty of time on my shoulders, back, and lots of butt massage. Fairly sensual but not going as deep as rubbing the taint. Towards the flip, she starts gently and sensually blowing air around and down onto the boys, grazing them with her nails. The flip turns to a very sensual play around the fun zone, blowing gently around everything which is really quite arousing. I thought I was going to last at least several if not 5-10 minutes but before I knew it and rather suddenly, she got me off in a dramatic and exceptionally gratifying / satisfying manner. Not all AMP girls get that done as well as she does.

She finished the massage after rubbing me down with a hot towel without rush, her hands were on me the entire 60 minutes. She was happy with the $40 tip in the end.

TJ Dog
06-09-17, 01:25
A previous report says "same menu", so I'd guess that she does that. Since another report says not the same finishing skills, I'm guessing it is not CIM.With me it was CIM. Just not as good as Tina. Who had developed into a pretty decent BBBJCIM provider.

HoneyBoy
06-09-17, 10:17
With me it was CIM. Just not as good as Tina. Who had developed into a pretty decent BBBJCIM provider.Did she charge $60 like Tina?

SDNutz50
06-09-17, 10:59
Apple Lady is closed, right? That's what Rub Maps says and a couple other Google hits say it is closed too.Yes, they've been closed for a while now. I should have worded it a little different as it was during the last 6-9 months prior to closing, they had younger girls there.

TJ Dog
06-10-17, 01:30
Did she charge $60 like Tina?I used to give Tina $100 at the end, for the full package (house + extras). Not sure how she split out the house cut. I ended up giving Coco $80, mainly by getting tripped up with my money management system (and my senile brain?) as a result of paying the $40 house fee up front (thought I was getting a deal).

Lascivious
06-10-17, 15:05
Towards the last 6-9 months, they were younger and cuter than the older ones who were there previously. They will give you HJ all the way up to FS. They will say $60 but that includes roaming and topless. Even for just straight HJ, they will push for $60 and anything less will probably be mechanical.Thanks. I never went back, so I missed out on the younger ones. Same with Angela at Z. She did 40 but clothes stayed on.

I plan on trying MO next. I can't decide between the ones that offer 80/ hhr on BP, Amy or Arianna.

FlyingVfr
06-10-17, 19:24
Thanks. I never went back, so I missed out on the younger ones. Same with Angela at Z. She did 40 but clothes stayed on.

I plan on trying MO next. I can't decide between the ones that offer 80/ hhr on BP, Amy or Arianna.If I get to MO, they're the same two I have at the top of my list to choose from. Post up with your results and which you ended up with.

Panache
06-11-17, 00:39
Having never been to an AMP, I went over to Z's this evening and saw Sherri. Paid my $40 for an hour massage, got to the room, laid my $40 tip on the desk, and laid uncovered on the table. The massage was good, but about 15 minutes before the time was up she asked me how much tip I was going to leave. I thought it was obvious because it was laying there on the desk, but I guess not. When I didn't answer, she started naming amounts. I didn't further the conversation expecting that she would give me $40 worth. At the end of the massage, I felt that a total tip of $20 was reasonable, so I picked up one of my 20's from the desk, put it in my pocket, left her the other 20, and walked out. When I go to see any provider, I always keep an open mind. So, I would say that I enjoyed myself there, but also that I left frustrated. Not sure that I will return. I'm probably better off sticking to english-speaking providers.

Marco19
06-11-17, 10:41
Having never been to an AMP, I went over to Z's this evening and saw Sherri. Paid my $40 for an hour massage, got to the room, laid my $40 tip on the desk, I've never left a tip out at an AMP. There's typically some negotiation involved and I'm fine with that.

Anyway, I'd love to know who some of the English speaking providers are that satisfy you if you don't mind sharing. PM would be fine.

Thanks.

Bwetfan
06-11-17, 11:34
It has been years since I've been grilled about a tip at an AMP. Every once in a while if I'm doing something with a provider that is going above and beyond the usual, there might be a casual exchange of numbers, but that's it. I guess somehow I put out the vibes of somebody that has been there many times before, and that will give a fair tip.

RexTripod808
06-11-17, 11:55
Decided to check out Michelle's as I've read some good things. Called ahead and asked for Angie as she's the one most people have reviewed, but she was on vacay. Showed up, paid the 60 HF to Mamasan and did the lay down with clothes off standard procedure. In walks Sunny, really good looking early 30's, possible late 20's, Korean girl with a nice body. After a actually pretty decent back rub, along with some good convo, she asks me if I'm interested an anything extra, "Of Course". Price is 140 for full menu and I agree, clothes come off and man what an amazing ass. She kisses down the front sucking on my nipples and slowly working her way down to some BLS. She ninjas the condom on and moves up to straddle me. One side note: This girl has the longest nipples I've encountered in my life. It wasn't offputting by any means it was just alot of nipple haha. She rides me in CG and then tells me "Honey we try DS". I don't mind that at all because this girl has an absolute gorgeous ass. I slam that girl for about 5-6 minutes in alternating slow sensual thrusts to deep and hard and she's pretty vocal. I have her lay on her back and put her legs together over my shoulder and pound her until I finally bust hard. She goes out and gets water and hot towel and a notepad. She takes down my name and passcode alot like many others do. Say our goodbyes, but not before she grabs my crotch and I give one more squeeze to that ass. Out the door.

L: 8.

S: 9.

A: 9.

All in all 200 damage and I would definitely repeat, although I'm interested in what other talent they have there.

-Rex.

HoneyBoy
06-11-17, 13:57
Decided to check out Michelle's as I've read some good things. Called ahead and asked for Angie as she's the one most people have reviewed, but she was on vacay. Showed up, paid the 60 HF to Mamasan and did the lay down with clothes off standard procedure. In walks Sunny, really good looking early 30's, possible late 20's, Korean girl with a nice body. After a actually pretty decent back rub, along with some good convo, she asks me if I'm interested an anything extra, "Of Course". Price is 140 for full menu and I agree, clothes come off and man what an amazing ass. She kisses down the front sucking on my nipples and slowly working her way down to some BLS. She ninjas the condom on and moves up to straddle me. One side note: This girl has the longest nipples I've encountered in my life. It wasn't offputting by any means it was just alot of nipple haha. She rides me in CG and then tells me "Honey we try DS". I don't mind that at all because this girl has an absolute gorgeous ass. I slam that girl for about 5-6 minutes in alternating slow sensual thrusts to deep and hard and she's pretty vocal. I have her lay on her back and put her legs together over my shoulder and pound her until I finally bust hard. She goes out and gets water and hot towel and a notepad. She takes down my name and passcode alot like many others do. Say our goodbyes, but not before she grabs my crotch and I give one more squeeze to that ass. Out the door.

All in all 200 damage and I would definitely repeat, although I'm interested in what other talent they have there.

-Rex.Nice post. What exactly does BLS mean? Is that BBBJ?

DhisIsMe
06-11-17, 14:05
I will be in San Diego soon. Last time I was out there, I went to a place near Miramar -- not coco (near where I was staying), and had a good dream. It would have been much better if she would have taken off her clothes after the flip. I got a CBJ, which was awesome. She offered me FS, but I may have been mistaken (language barrier).

I would have been happier with her naked, giving me a HJ while I finger her. I thought I had negotiated that -- asked for her naked, and HJ. Is there a way to ask for it? I tried to roam inside her shorts, but she said no. I would have tipped more for that. Or did I just go to the wrong place?

For what its worth, I have had that in HNL, and MCO.

Marco19
06-11-17, 19:54
I will be in San Diego soon. Last time I was out there, I went to a place near Miramar -- not coco (near where I was staying), and had a good dream. It would have been much better if she would have taken off her clothes after the flip. I got a CBJ, which was awesome. She offered me FS, but I may have been mistaken (language barrier).

I would have been happier with her naked, giving me a HJ while I finger her. I thought I had negotiated that -- asked for her naked, and HJ. Is there a way to ask for it? I tried to roam inside her shorts, but she said no. I would have tipped more for that. Or did I just go to the wrong place?

For what its worth, I have had that in HNL, and MCO.I used to get that at AMPs in ATL and DEN but haven't gotten it here. There are individual providers that do offer nude and you'll pay a good bit more for it, but at times it's worth it to me.

TJ Dog
06-12-17, 01:31
I used to get that at AMPs in ATL and DEN but haven't gotten it here. There are individual providers that do offer nude and you'll pay a good bit more for it, but at times it's worth it to me.At any of the FS places you should be able to get nude HJ for less than FS or BJ. If you don't speak the providers language, the only way to ask for it would be a combo of sign language and broken English. Shouldn't be too difficult.

RexTripod808
06-12-17, 02:09
Nice post. What exactly does BLS mean? Is that BBBJ?In this encounter Ball Sucking.

Bwetfan
06-12-17, 12:28
At any of the FS places you should be able to get nude HJ for less than FS or BJ. If you don't speak the providers language, the only way to ask for it would be a combo of sign language and broken English. Shouldn't be too difficult.In a number of places where I've never seen reports of BJs (covered or uncovered) or FS, I've gotten the providers to pull the top up if not off, and to lower their pants. Usually pants down comes with finger action being allowed (external. Usually the line is drawn at insertion).

MilffLoverr
06-12-17, 14:07

-Rex.What is this passcode?

HoneyBoy
06-12-17, 17:04
In this encounter Ball Sucking.OK, thanks for the info.

AmpChamp
06-12-17, 17:47
So. Will you be alerting us when she returns?Yes I will, but I asked her again when she will be back and is unsure. Hope this is only temporary and will be back after she comes back from China.

DhisIsMe
06-12-17, 19:01
In a number of places where I've never seen reports of BJs (covered or uncovered) or FS, I've gotten the providers to pull the top up if not off, and to lower their pants. Usually pants down comes with finger action being allowed (external. Usually the line is drawn at insertion).I shall try this, then. Maybe today.

Five
06-13-17, 11:33
I'm with you- while I don't mind a trip to coco or pine when I need a younger asian FS fix it is beyond my means to do so regularly. I live in the EC area too so I imagine you and I likely frequent the same place. Never had any indication more was available, though the HJ is pretty much a given. Been there 6 or 7 times and the massage is decent too- not sure I have gotten the same girl more than once. There is only one place in the area I have not tried- at mollison and madison- and since that area is pretty sketchy I kinda doubt I will. Hopefully some people have info for you and me.

I've been to a place in EC both times just left with a HJ. Doesn't appear they offer anything else. Can anyone point me in a good direction for somewhere that offers FS at a reasonable price LOL. Trying to leave without spending over 200 total. (House fee and the FS) you can PM me if you'd like info on that place in EC.

MilffLoverr
06-13-17, 16:06
I'm with you- while I don't mind a trip to coco or pine when I need a younger asian FS fix it is beyond my means to do so regularly. I live in the EC area too so I imagine you and I likely frequent the same place. Never had any indication more was available, though the HJ is pretty much a given. Been there 6 or 7 times and the massage is decent too- not sure I have gotten the same girl more than once. There is only one place in the area I have not tried- at mollison and madison- and since that area is pretty sketchy I kinda doubt I will. Hopefully some people have info for you and me.

5.I've only been to Cajon massage. Honestly wasn't impressed. If you know of any decent places here in EC I would love to try them out. Any decent places with table shower?

JPF
06-13-17, 16:32
What is this passcode?Some places take your name and a 4 digit number (like a PIN). They say it is a frequent flyer code and you'll get a free massage after so many visits (and some have reported getting the free massage but not me). Really it is to let them know you've been there before.

RexTripod808
06-13-17, 20:57
Some places take your name and a 4 digit number (like a PIN). They say it is a frequent flyer code and you'll get a free massage after so many visits (and some have reported getting the free massage but not me). Really it is to let them know you've been there before.I was laughing when the last girl was selling me on it. You come 10 times and the 11th time the HF is waived.

LOL. So I spend 2 Gs and you waive the 60 dollar house fee. Yeah pass. I guess if you can sustain going to a place then good for you, but I haven't found a place in SD that I would want to repeat, especially not 10 times.

Heading to Bangkok for first time this fall, maybe I can find a place I want to utilize 10 times haha.

Whoopster
06-13-17, 21:36
So the infamous Tina is in LA for god knows how long. I've talked to her through text and she said she'll be back next week but will go back to China for a few months after June. New girl named coco is running the place now, she is really nice but doesn't have the finishing skills like Tina does.So it sounds like she'll be back for a week or two around the end of June. Will she be working during that time?

I'd been thinking about going back there until I read hour post.

Thanks.

Panache
06-13-17, 22:59
Had a half hour appointment scheduled with Natalie today. I called them from their parking lot 2 minutes before the appointment was to start, and no answer. Called 1 minute later, and no answer. So, I walked up the stairs and knocked on their door, and no answer. So, I kept calling each minute for 10 more minutes, and no answer. So, I bailed and saved myself $100. I never heard from them, either by email, voice mail, or text, as to what happened. Guess they don't need my business.

MemoeNasty
06-13-17, 23:51

5.The one on mollison and Madison went out of business I think. Moe.

Lascivious
06-14-17, 01:05
Had a half hour appointment scheduled with Natalie today. I called them from their parking lot 2 minutes before the appointment was to start, and no answer. Called 1 minute later, and no answer. So, I walked up the stairs and knocked on their door, and no answer. So, I kept calling each minute for 10 more minutes, and no answer. So, I bailed and saved myself $100. I never heard from them, either by email, voice mail, or text, as to what happened. Guess they don't need my business.They always seemed to have been rock-solid. That does not bode well for them. I wonder if they're out of commission.

Knight007
06-14-17, 12:03
Wanted to see if this place improved. Was there couple years ago and it was legit no extras. Happy to say it has improved, mid 30's K girl Lisa provided BJ and FS, everything covered (I tried to get bare). Her tits were extra nice, real, not enhanced, maybe a C+ size, very soft yet firm, just the way I like them. Compared to pine not in the same league for age and looks but I think I like her tits better. . 60 H and 160 provider, wanted 2. 0 but no way for that. Enjoyed my visit, will not repeat. Mira Mesa near Black Mountain.Name of place please.

Knight007
06-14-17, 12:05
Anyone try Bernardo Message on Bernardo Center drive. I heard the place does HJ for $40. Any recommendations. Saw a cute Asian girl walk out the spa, I was in the parking lot after dinner next door.

Marco19
06-14-17, 12:12
Had a half hour appointment scheduled with Natalie today. I called them from their parking lot 2 minutes before the appointment was to start, and no answer. Called 1 minute later, and no answer. So, I walked up the stairs and knocked on their door, and no answer. So, I kept calling each minute for 10 more minutes, and no answer. So, I bailed and saved myself $100. I never heard from them, either by email, voice mail, or text, as to what happened. Guess they don't need my business.That's a bummer. I saw her pics and thought she'd be worth a try, but maybe not if it's a waste of time.

Tennis Nut
06-14-17, 13:58
I accidentally started a user blog rather than adding a post. That blog, which is supposedly moderated by me, can be deleted.

Thanks.

DhisIsMe
06-14-17, 21:10
I shall try this, then. Maybe today.The other day, I went there, was met by a probably 40 yo woman who barely spoke English. I paid for a 45 min massage, stripped down, and waited. The massage was pretty good, not great. She was able to loosen up my shoulder, which was good, but her technique revolved around pressure, nothing else, and it seemed like she was rationing lotion.

At one point, after about 20 minutes, she positioned herself in a manner where her crotch was inches from my hand. So I brushed my hand against her. She then asked me, broken English, what I wanted. I hashed for a HJ and she get naked. We negotiated price, I negotiated to 8.

I gave her the cash, expecting her to disrobe. Instead, she left, and came back with a condom. I figured if she wants a condom for a HJ, ok. Instead of removing her clothing, she just removed the underwear. I reached out to her, and started touchching, while she put the condom on me (with her mouth). Then, before I could stop her, she climbed on me. FS. I did not want that. To be honest it was not great, but I did finish quickly.

What surprised me is is she continued the massage for another 15 minutes.

It was not great, but only cuts a buck 30.

Huehue1337
06-14-17, 23:51
Are there any places that offer Russian? If so, how much should I tip?

Five
06-15-17, 12:36
Not that I have found. I recently reviewed the new place on woodside in Lakeside and won't go back. The one next to the greek chicken at bradley and 67 is legit no extras, as is the one across the freeway near in-and-out. For legit massage the place in Rancho next to Ralph's is actually pretty great, but no extras at all- in fact it's all curtain rooms and usually there are other customers getting their regular foot treatments just 10 feet away. I have not tried Maple though I hear good things on here. Pretty slim pickings out here. Sorry I don't have more for you. 5.

I've only been to Cajon massage. Honestly wasn't impressed. If you know of any decent places here in EC I would love to try them out. Any decent places with table shower?

BlueSkyBlue
06-16-17, 21:04
Anyone try Bernardo Message on Bernardo Center drive. I heard the place does HJ for $40. Any recommendations. Saw a cute Asian girl walk out the spa, I was in the parking lot after dinner next door.Yes you can get a hand job at Bernardo massage.

$40 an hour and $40 tip.

Like most places the girls do change but a couple of them I've been there for a long time and actually I think they're pretty spoiled and do minimal massage just get to the handjob and chase you out.

Judy is the taller one, older skinny one who usually wears nylons and a pair shorts over them, she has been there for years and even though she's over 50 she will get right to the point if you give her any signal that you want your cock massaged.

The last time I went in there and a young Indian guy walked in right behind me and he went to Judy, that particular night they didn't even bother to put the music on so after 20 minutes I could hear him moaning while Judy stroked his cock, it was actually kind of funny because he was really loud and vocal as he shot his load. The girl that was rubbing my dick at the same time and I looked at each other and laughed at how hard Judy was working that night.

Apple is another long time worker there, she shorter, rounder with long wavy hair and a large moll on her nose. She's back in China right now but the last time I was there with her she really pestered me for more than a $40 tip, hint the correct answer is no Standard tip is $40 no more.

Your mileage may vary but for me it's a mediocre half ass massage and a mediocre half ass hand jobs but it gets the job done.

I just called and there's two new girls I haven't heard so give it a try.

I would just personally recommend avoiding the horse face Judy.

Don't get me wrong I've been going to this place for over five years and had some really great massage and some really great hand jobs but my last few experiences was it was so so at best.

If You ask, they have a table shower and personally that's my favorite part is getting a table shower after a cock rub.

Kelvinb
06-16-17, 23:08
If you ever travel up north you might want to check out Eba at Anna Sauna.

Okay fellas besides the physical need to pop a load we all do this for the thrill of the hunt for that one that takes care of business just like you like it. Well Anna Sauna in temecula has a gem by the name of Eba that right now only works on Thursdays. She's from Korean Town in LA. Stopped by yesterday and since I've known the mamasan she gave me a heads up that there was a new girl. So I'm hanging out butt naked and then in walks Eba. Nice Korean women probably 7/8 nice d rack and spinner body. Thought I was going to lay on my belly for the massage and she ask me to flip on my back and starts to rub down my body with hot towels. After that it was on. She gave a decent BJ but it wasn't a BBBJ but the FS was simply very intense. We all know these women are getting paid but every now in then you have a connection and that's what the chase is all about. She ended up squeezing all aspects of my body including my solider with her sugar walls. If you have time you might want to check her out because usually Anna Sauan has older women but Eba is a little younger and reminds me of the Korean girls I hear take care of business at CoCo / Pine Spa in San Diego. Totally damage was. 40 hhr for the door and. 80 FS but be warned the prices you might be hit with are. 50 hhr and 1. 00 FS. Enjoy Eba.

Lascivious
06-16-17, 23:35
Had a half hour appointment scheduled with Natalie today. I called them from their parking lot 2 minutes before the appointment was to start, and no answer. Called 1 minute later, and no answer. So, I walked up the stairs and knocked on their door, and no answer. So, I kept calling each minute for 10 more minutes, and no answer. So, I bailed and saved myself $100. I never heard from them, either by email, voice mail, or text, as to what happened. Guess they don't need my business.Any word on MO? I wonder if they got shut down or if she just flaked.

Waylay
06-16-17, 23:45
Any word on MO? I wonder if they got shut down or if she just flaked.No reason to think they shut down. They're all still advertising on BP.

AmpChamp88
06-17-17, 02:06
Yes you can get a hand job at Bernardo massage.

$40 an hour and $40 tip.

Like most places the girls do change but a couple of them I've been there for a long time and actually I think they're pretty spoiled and do minimal massage just get to the handjob and chase you out.

Judy is the taller one, older skinny one who usually wears nylons and a pair shorts over them, she has been there for years and even though she's over 50 she will get right to the point if you give her any signal that you want your cock massaged.

The last time I went in there and a young Indian guy walked in right behind me and he went to Judy, that particular night they didn't even bother to put the music on so after 20 minutes I could hear him moaning while Judy stroked his cock, it was actually kind of funny because he was really loud and vocal as he shot his load. The girl that was rubbing my dick at the same time and I looked at each other and laughed at how hard Judy was working that night.

Apple is another long time worker there, she shorter, rounder with long wavy hair and a large moll on her nose. She's back in China right now but the last time I was there with her she really pestered me for more than a $40 tip, hint the correct answer is no Standard tip is $40 no more.

Your mileage may vary but for me it's a mediocre half ass massage and a mediocre half ass hand jobs but it gets the job done.

I just called and there's two new girls I haven't heard so give it a try.

I would just personally recommend avoiding the horse face Judy.

Don't get me wrong I've been going to this place for over five years and had some really great massage and some really great hand jobs but my last few experiences was it was so so at best.

If You ask, they have a table shower and personally that's my favorite part is getting a table shower after a cock rub.I took my girlfriend to Bernardo Massage about 6 minutes ago for couples massage and we both got HEs. I had Nichole. It I can't remember who my gf had, Cindy maybe. Whoever she was, she worked my gf to 4 orgasms. I don't think Nichole is there anymore but I think some of the other girls will service other ladies. That was a definitely a day to remember.

BlueSkyBlue
06-17-17, 10:05
I took my girlfriend to Bernardo Massage about 6 minutes ago for couples massage and we both got HEs. I had Nichole. It I can't remember who my gf had, Cindy maybe. Whoever she was, she worked my gf to 4 orgasms. I don't think Nichole is there anymore but I think some of the other girls will service other ladies. That was a definitely a day to remember.Ok, I have had a lot of conversation with massage girls over the years about massaging women and whether and wether or not they gave them happy endings.

Most Asian massage girls that give HJ really don't want a woman customer because they don't tip well. $10 typically for a $40 an hour massage and they're usually more picky than the man who really just wants a half decent Body rub and a HJ at the end. He'll pay $40 tip and leave. This is the business model is most of these girls prefer.

On top of that is the fact that most of these girls are pretty conservative in their upbringing and values so touching women sexually bringing them to orgasm is something that they're very hesitant to even think about it let alone do, at least this is what I've seen and heard from numerous conversations.

So how much did she tip?

Did she initiate? Like touching her leg Or sending signals that she wanted more than just a massage?

You said a couples massage. At Bernardo they have one double room with the curtain between The two rooms. Were you there in the same room at the same time while she was being satisfied or were you in separate rooms?

Did both of you know that this was a massage parlor where you can get an HJ as part of the massage service before you went in?

Or did both of you look in each other in the car when it was all done afterwards and have to explain to each of you had just been Brought to orgasms by a middle-age Chinese lady?

How are exactly did that conversation go? Hey honey how was the massage? I'm sorry I can't stop laughing as I write this but I really do want to know if you would mind answering these questions. This is an anonymous forum so sharing the honest truth would be enlightening.

I'm honestly jealous because I would love to sit there and watch (or listen to) my girlfriend get a massage and then brought to a nice finish.

It's fundamentally doesn't seem fair to me that this is primarily a male hobby but basically male biology dictates that we get our rocks off more frequently than a woman. Females tend to be more driven more by feelings and emotions while a man is basically desires to shoot his load every day (or a few days).

HoneyBoy
06-17-17, 11:58
I took my girlfriend to Bernardo Massage about 6 minutes ago for couples massage and we both got HEs. I had Nichole. It I can't remember who my gf had, Cindy maybe. Whoever she was, she worked my gf to 4 orgasms. I don't think Nichole is there anymore but I think some of the other girls will service other ladies. That was a definitely a day to remember.I'm assuming you meant 6 months ago, and not 6 minutes. LOL.

Knight007
06-17-17, 19:24
Yes you can get a hand job at Bernardo massage.

$40 an hour and $40 tip.

The last time I went in there and a young Indian guy walked in right behind me and he went to Judy, that particular night they didn't even bother to put the music on so after 20 minutes I could hear him moaning while Judy stroked his cock, it was actually kind of funny because he was really loud and vocal as he shot his load. The girl that was rubbing my dick at the same time and I looked at each other and laughed at how hard Judy was working that night.k, they have a table shower and personally that's my favorite part is getting a table shower after a cock rub.Thanks for the detailed reply. May be $40 should suffice, I might drop by for the details. Will avoid Judy, thanks for the tip. Anyone has more details on the younger ones, please share.

AmpChamp
06-18-17, 04:51
Hi, so I was wondering on pricing of miracle oasis. Do you only pay listed price on the appointment website or do you pay that plus a tip? Seems like a steep price for just a HJ.

MichaelOhSix
06-18-17, 10:16
For those into younger Latinas, visit Julie. Be sure to ask for Latina Julie because there's a Asian one there too. Julie is 23. About 5'4 140 ish. Thick in the right places. Nice D rack, small waist and a J-Lo booty. Light skinned with tats. 50 hhr 100 tip for FS. I've seen her a few times and every time gets better. Everything covered but you can DATY. Pretty petite feet and sexy small toes too that she'll let you suck on if that's your thing. I hear she's leaving in December though, which is too bad because she's my ATF.

Anybody know any other young Latinas you guys recommend?

GfEnthusiast
06-18-17, 11:26
Hi, so I was wondering on pricing of miracle oasis. Do you only pay listed price on the appointment website or do you pay that plus a tip? Seems like a steep price for just a HJ.I only used the service once but the price listed is the total price I paid. No additional tip.

AmpChamp88
06-18-17, 16:27
Ok, I have had a lot of conversation with massage girls over the years about massaging women and whether and wether or not they gave them happy endings.

Most Asian massage girls that give HJ really don't want a woman customer because they don't tip well. $10 typically for a $40 an hour massage and they're usually more picky than the man who really just wants a half decent Body rub and a HJ at the end. He'll pay $40 tip and leave. This is the business model is most of these girls prefer.

On top of that is the fact that most of these girls are pretty conservative in their upbringing and values so touching women sexually bringing them to orgasm is something that they're very hesitant to even think about it let alone do, at least this is what I've seen and heard from numerous conversations.

So how much did she tip?

Did she initiate? Like touching her leg Or sending signals that she wanted more than just a massage?

You said a couples massage. At Bernardo they have one double room with the curtain between The two rooms. Were you there in the same room at the same time while she was being satisfied or were you in separate rooms?

Did both of you know that this was a massage parlor where you can get an HJ as part of the massage service before you went in?

Or did both of you look in each other in the car when it was all done afterwards and have to explain to each of you had just been Brought to orgasms by a middle-age Chinese lady?

How are exactly did that conversation go? Hey honey how was the massage? I'm sorry I can't stop laughing as I write this but I really do want to know if you would mind answering these questions. This is an anonymous forum so sharing the honest truth would be enlightening.

I'm honestly jealous because I would love to sit there and watch (or listen to) my girlfriend get a massage and then brought to a nice finish.

It's fundamentally doesn't seem fair to me that this is primarily a male hobby but basically male biology dictates that we get our rocks off more frequently than a woman. Females tend to be more driven more by feelings and emotions while a man is basically desires to shoot his load every day (or a few days).

Ok, I have had a lot of conversation with massage girls over the years about massaging women and whether and wether or not they gave them happy endings.

So how much did she tip?

It's fundamentally doesn't seem fair to me that this is primarily a male hobby but basically male biology dictates that we get our rocks off more frequently than a woman. Females tend to be more driven more by feelings and emotions while a man is basically desires to shoot his load every day (or a few days).Your right, the couples massage room at Bernardo Massage is really two regular rooms in tandem, not side by side. That's not an optimal arrangement to watch your girlfriend lez out with a Chinese massage lady. But, I managed to get a good enough view.

As for arranging everything, I got the lead off of a paid subscription site, rubmaps. My girlfriend and I have been engaged for 5 years and are, for all intents and purposes, married. She's been fully supportive of my hobby which I know may be hard to believe. She's a bit of a freak herself so I guess we are uniquely compatible. She sometimes sends me off to get "one of my massages" when she needs a break from me. She just wants to hear all the details when I get back.

Our main form of entertainment are strip clubs, mainly in Vegas and Phoenix. San Diego clubs are a joke with the no touch rule. She's about 80% straight, but the other 20% comes out pretty openly at the clubs. She gets all the lap dances, then, if the chemistry is right we end up in a private booth. She's a bit of an exhibitionist too. Once in Phoenix, she really connected with one of the dancers and they got as far as full oral BEFORE getting to the private room. They say blondes have more fun, but redheads, at least my redhead, redefine the boundaries of fun. So, for the massage, she knew what the plan was for before we went in.

I initiated it by telling my masseuse that we both wanted HEs. I had been there many times before, so the fact that I was in the market for an HE was a given. After confirming the request several times, in both English and my rudimentary Mandarin, she told the other girl what was up, and the deal was on. After my masseuse finished me off, I sent her over to double team my GF which she did without hesitation. So, my GF ended up getting the full attention of two massage girls, including a sensual external pussy massage along with some uninhabited, FIV, g spot therapy. She had to stop them after 4 intense orgasms.

As for the tip, being an "off menu" request, plus the double teaming event at the end, I think I gave them $80 each, I didn't remember for sure.

So, that's our couples massage experience.

FlyingVfr
06-18-17, 16:29
I only used the service once but the price listed is the total price I paid. No additional tip.Did she strip down / get naked with little to no encouragement needed? I don't want FS but I want my money's worth. CBJ or BBBJ?

GfEnthusiast
06-18-17, 18:17
Did she strip down / get naked with little to no encouragement needed? I don't want FS but I want my money's worth. CBJ or BBBJ?I saw Amy and Not much encouragememt needed. She dis strip and let me roam around some. No BBBJ or CBJ just the HJ, but was still a good time. This was some time ago so I can't speak to how they are now but I would recommend.

FlyingVfr
06-18-17, 18:33
I saw Amy and Not much encouragememt needed. She dis strip and let me roam around some. No BBBJ or CBJ just the HJ, but was still a good time. This was some time ago so I can't speak to how they are now but I would recommend.Perfect, that sounds fine to me. Did you at least get a good massage too and a session that went the full time so you weren't rushed out after the HJ? Thanks for the reply, I should have asked all this above LOL.

BlueSkyBlue
06-18-17, 23:02
Your right, the couples massage room at Bernardo Massage is really two regular rooms in tandem, not side by side. That's not an optimal arrangement to watch your girlfriend lez out with a Chinese massage lady. But, I managed to get a good enough view.

As for arranging everything, I got the lead off of a paid subscription site, rubmaps. My girlfriend and I have been engaged for 5 years and are, for all intents and purposes, married. She's been fully supportive of my hobby which I know may be hard to believe. She's a bit of a freak herself so I guess we are uniquely compatible. She sometimes sends me off to get "one of my massages" when she needs a break from me. She just wants to hear all the details when I get back.

Our main form of entertainment are strip clubs, mainly in Vegas and Phoenix. San Diego clubs are a joke with the no touch rule. She's about 80% straight, but the other 20% comes out pretty openly at the clubs. She gets all the lap dances, then, if the chemistry is right we end up in a private booth. She's a bit of an exhibitionist too. Once in Phoenix, she really connected with one of the dancers and they got as far as full oral BEFORE getting to the private room. They say blondes have more fun, but redheads, at least my redhead, redefine the boundaries of fun. So, for the massage, she knew what the plan was for before we went in.

I initiated it by telling my masseuse that we both wanted HEs. I had been there many times before, so the fact that I was in the market for an HE was a given. After confirming the request several times, in both English and my rudimentary Mandarin, she told the other girl what was up, and the deal was on. After my masseuse finished me off, I sent her over to double team my GF which she did without hesitation. So, my GF ended up getting the full attention of two massage girls, including a sensual external pussy massage along with some uninhabited, FIV, g spot therapy. She had to stop them after 4 intense orgasms.

As for the tip, being an "off menu" request, plus the double teaming event at the end, I think I gave them $80 each, I didn't remember for sure.

So, that's our couples massage experience.Dude thanks so much for the info I've been going there for years and I know a lot of the girls and I had no clue.

It just goes to show there's always something you don't know in this hobby.

I had talk to my current favorite and told her the story and she shook her head said no way but then again she told me she's had woman ask her before so as always your mileage will very.

Bwetfan
06-19-17, 20:13
So today as I waited for my masseuse in a San Diego massage parlor, I heard a song on the radio which I later identified as Kendrick Lamar's Humble. The lyrics that I noticed:

"I'm so fuckin' sick and tired of the Photoshop".

Indeed. LOL.

Botkek
06-20-17, 02:05
I've been lurking around and all I see are posts about Esco, Mira Mesa, Miramar, Chula Vista, ect. Anybody got any details about FS AMPs in SM? Also interested in milfs.

BlueSkyBlue
06-20-17, 22:34
I've been lurking around and all I see are posts about Esco, Mira Mesa, Miramar, Chula Vista, ect. Anybody got any details about FS AMPs in SM? Also interested in milfs.If you find a parlor that is regularly for full service please share with the rest of us because I think that is not an option in San Marco's unless you go to a Backpage girl or some sort of private provider semi pro.

I don't think any AMP in San Marcos regularly offers FS. However as always YMMV. But Escondido has a couple different places so that's probably your best bet.

I have had DATY, CBJ & BBJ at several San Marcos spas over the last 3 years but I know for a fact those particular girls are gone. It was definitely a one Of a kind situation each time I think.

Good luck and hope you find one that is open to FS.

Cjg1988
06-21-17, 09:51
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/daisy-s-spa-new-staff-and-new-faces-vip-treatment-619-420-3200/25169079

Went to Daisy Spa actually wanting a good massage with any kind of happy ending. Mama-san is really easy to deal with, I requested a Latina. I like to see them before I choose who, first one was a 2/10. I wasn't impressed, and I was ready to leave. She brought out on more and I'd give her 6-7/10. House is 50 HHR & 80 Hr. I did Hour cause I really wanted to take my time on the massage. I was helped by Rosa, really good on the massage. She gets her forearms into it when she works your back. Not much teasing. She has a cute Latina face. On the flip, she works your legs and hints at the HE. I looked at her and smiled, and she asked if I want any extra massage. I asked what she offered, and she said that Daisy Spa offers everything. 60 HJ, 80 BJ, 150 CFS. I asked to see her body, and she is banging!! She is 37, but she's taken great care of here face and body!! Definitely something I can come back and get FS with her. She said take the HJ, I won't regret it. I took her advice, and she gets all the way down to her thong. Full touch is ok, outside touch down on her pussy and ass. She was rubbing me while she let me suck on her gorgeous tits. She was getting wet herself. She had me lay fully back down so she can service me better. She started moaning while rubbing me, and then she started using her beautiful tits to completion!! I was not expecting that, and it was amazing!! She said, BJ needs a cover, but my tits are body to body. Great experience for this spur the moment visit.

Whoopster
06-21-17, 17:19
I've been lurking around and all I see are posts about Esco, Mira Mesa, Miramar, Chula Vista, ect. Anybody got any details about FS AMPs in SM? Also interested in milfs.Have not found any in San Marcos. Best bet is Escondido but I can't really comment. I'm more of a BJ / HJ type.

FlyingVfr
06-21-17, 19:05
Have not found any in San Marcos. Best bet is Escondido but I can't really comment. I'm more of a BJ / HJ type.San Marcos AMPs are always getting busted by the Sheriff's Dept. , they are undoubtedly very gun shy there. I'm surprised some are back up to giving HJs & BJs again. To me, north county SD is too expensive anyway. I live in Escondido but stopped going to any local AMPs, the furthest north I'll go is Rancho Bernardo where a good one hour massage & quality HJ is always $80 total. I go to San Diego more often though, like to Z's. You can't touch that $40 for an hour plus $40 for a good HJ in Escondido.

Cjg1988
06-21-17, 20:25
the furthest north I'll go is Rancho Bernardo where a good one hour massage & quality HJ is always $80 total. I go to San Diego more often though, like to Z's. You can't touch that $40 for an hour plus $40 for a good HJ in Escondido.My last girl, Nat had her own place, but for the past couple months has not answered any texts or calls. I'd love to get regular $80 Hr & HJ again. What's the name of this AMP you speak of? And where is it located?

BlueSkyBlue
06-21-17, 20:41
San Marcos AMPs are always getting busted by the Sheriff's Dept. , they are undoubtedly very gun shy there. I'm surprised some are back up to giving HJs & BJs again. To me, north county SD is too expensive anyway. I live in Escondido but stopped going to any local AMPs, the furthest north I'll go is Rancho Bernardo where a good one hour massage & quality HJ is always $80 total. I go to San Diego more often though, like to Z's. You can't touch that $40 for an hour plus $40 for a good HJ in Escondido.$40 an hour and $40 tip at this place in Escondido.

I've been here multiple times and now there's new girls so it's worth a try again.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage-new-management-new-life-day-spa-escondido/27601703

I was there last Wednesday and Sophia was the provider. Older gal still put together pretty well spoke pretty good English and was very communicative to me. The massage that she gave me was very quick hard short strokes up and down my body not really the flowing even paced body rub that I'm used to, But nonetheless it was very strong it just seems very hurried like she was in a rush. She left the room a couple of times but came back with Hot oil and then on another time hot rocks so it bothered me a little bit coming and going but every massage is different.

On the flip very enthusiastic HJ with her opening up her blouse open and let me to suck on her tits while I shot my load.

Overall it was OK I didn't like that it was hurried and that she shorted me on 10 minutes of time but she told me she wasn't feeling good and had to go to CVS to get some medicine and then she would make it up to me next time. I've heard of a lot of BS from providers before and I hate being shorted on time but I think she was in sincere and she wasn't meaning to short me.

There were two girls there so I can only tell you to try it and see for yourself.

Tennis Nut
06-21-17, 21:28
Has anyone been to this place? It's south of Balboa in the same strip mall as Thai House (and very good restaurant) and Coral Pool Supply. Anyone know it? Been there? TOFTT?

Thanks.

Dctex99
06-21-17, 22:08
Has anyone been to this place? It's south of Balboa in the same strip mall as Thai House (and very good restaurant) and Coral Pool Supply. Anyone know it? Been there? TOFTT?

Thanks.Escondido is dead now😥.

BlueSkyBlue
06-22-17, 00:39
Escondido is dead now😥.There are six full service places in Escondido.

One self service $40 an hour and (I would give no more than $20 tip.).

One $40 an hour and $40 tip HJ shop.

So what exactly is the definition of dead?

I really don't understand please explain to me.

At nearby San Marco's they're six places where I have gotten my cock stroked.

In Rancho Bernardo there's four places that I've had my cock rubbed.

There are North County options if you want a release. And this does not Include PoWay, Vista or Oceanside where there are also options.

So I honestly don't quite understand the doom and gloom.

You can move to a lot of different shops and have at least a HJ.

TJ Dog
06-22-17, 01:29
Tried it again today. Had "Sally" (might have been "Suzy" Cute, slender K-girl w / nice natural tits. Probably had about 10 - 15 years on the 19 she jokingly claimed.

Half-assed massage w / lots of teasing before the flip. Asked what I wanted and I indicated the works. No mention of price. Great CBJ in 69 position and then encouraged me to slam into her when we flipped over to missionary. I had partaken of a 100 mg Maxifort prior to the session, which left me with a great flagpole but, not much sensitivity. Got tired after awhile so I asked her to finish me w / HJ. She misunderstood and ended up finishing me w / CBJ. While helping me get dressed she gave me a few BB strokes with her mouth. I'm guessing BBBJ would be on the table for future visits.

60 house w /140 tip. I'd repeat.

MichaelOhSix
06-22-17, 02:23
There are six full service places in Escondido.

One self service $40 an hour and (I would give no more than $20 tip.).

One $40 an hour and $40 tip HJ shop.

So what exactly is the definition of dead?

I really don't understand please explain to me.

At nearby San Marco's they're six places where I have gotten my cock stroked.

In Rancho Bernardo there's four places that I've had my cock rubbed.

There are North County options if you want a release. And this does not Include PoWay, Vista or Oceanside where there are also options.

So I honestly don't quite understand the doom and gloom.

You can move to a lot of different shops and have at least a HJ.True. Esco is my go to place because it's close to where I live and my favorite Latinas are here for my FS needs.

Sivad2
06-22-17, 08:21

Thanks.So anyone. What is the house fee, suggested tips, and services available? Who are the providers?

Tennis Nut
06-22-17, 11:57
Tried it again today. Had "Sally" (might have been "Suzy" Cute, slender K-girl w / nice natural tits. Probably had about 10 - 15 years on the 19 she jokingly claimed.

Half-assed massage w / lots of teasing before the flip. Asked what I wanted and I indicated the works. No mention of price. Great CBJ in 69 position and then encouraged me to slam into her when we flipped over to missionary. I had partaken of a 100 mg Maxifort prior to the session, which left me with a great flagpole but, not much sensitivity. Got tired after awhile so I asked her to finish me w / HJ. She misunderstood and ended up finishing me w / CBJ. While helping me get dressed she gave me a few BB strokes with her mouth. I'm guessing BBBJ would be on the table for future visits.

60 house w /140 tip. I'd repeat.Does this place have a name? Isn't there more than one place on Mercury?

Did you just give her $140 or was that negotiated? I know a lot of guys don't mind a total bill of $200 for FS, but that sounds like a lot to me and I know I can get it for less.

Thanks.

Cockasians
06-22-17, 12:54
Does this place have a name? Isn't there more than one place on Mercury?

Did you just give her $140 or was that negotiated? I know a lot of guys don't mind a total bill of $200 for FS, but that sounds like a lot to me and I know I can get it for less.

Thanks.Mercury Spa is at 4411 Mercury street.

FlyingVfr
06-22-17, 15:12
My last girl, Nat had her own place, but for the past couple months has not answered any texts or calls. I'd love to get regular $80 Hr & HJ again. What's the name of this AMP you speak of? And where is it located?The one in RB is H'Z Body Therapy and her name is Anna, it's a little tiny AMP on Rancho Bernardo Road, right off the I15. She gives a nice sensual massage & HJ.

FlyingVfr
06-22-17, 15:19
$40 an hour and $40 tip at this place in Escondido.

I've been here multiple times and now there's new girls so it's worth a try again.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage-new-management-new-life-day-spa-escondido/27601703

I was there last Wednesday and Sophia was the provider. Older gal still put together pretty well spoke pretty good English and was very communicative to me. The massage that she gave me was very quick hard short strokes up and down my body not really the flowing even paced body rub that I'm used to, But nonetheless it was very strong it just seems very hurried like she was in a rush. She left the room a couple of times but came back with Hot oil and then on another time hot rocks so it bothered me a little bit coming and going but every massage is different.

On the flip very enthusiastic HJ with her opening up her blouse open and let me to suck on her tits while I shot my load.

Overall it was OK I didn't like that it was hurried and that she shorted me on 10 minutes of time but she told me she wasn't feeling good and had to go to CVS to get some medicine and then she would make it up to me next time. I've heard of a lot of BS from providers before and I hate being shorted on time but I think she was in sincere and she wasn't meaning to short me.

There were two girls there so I can only tell you to try it and see for yourself.Good to know, I hadn't seen a $40/ hour AMP in Escondido in years. At least I know to ask for the other girl and not Sophia, I don't like being rushed out early or hard / rushed massages. I'll report back when I check out the other girl there. Thanks!

Panache
06-22-17, 16:11
The one in RB is H'Z Body Therapy and her name is Anna, it's a little tiny AMP on Rancho Bernardo Road, right off the I15. She gives a nice sensual massage & HJ.BLUF: Anna gives a great massage, but her finish leaves much to be desired.

FlyingVfr
06-22-17, 17:44
BLUF: Anna gives a great massage, but her finish leaves much to be desired.Anna always gives me a great finish, better than most. The only thing I wish she'd do is is be open to at least some touching. She doesn't allow anything like that, not even over her clothing. She is conservative that way. I managed to grab a fleeting squeeze of her boob right at the peak of things last week but she didn't like it and pulled away. But at least to me, her HJ is always great, always very sensual. Even gently blowing on things at the right moments.

TJ Dog
06-23-17, 01:29
Does this place have a name? Isn't there more than one place on Mercury?

Thanks.I just gave her the 140. Based on my recent readings, the SD K-girl places seem to get 120-140. I didn't think haggling over 20 was worth it, given the service level.

AmpChamp
06-23-17, 19:32
Tried these guys last night.

Location- Strip Mall with a lot of parking, but plaza can be busy with a restaurant and a hookah bar next to it.

Damage- 40/ Hr.

Been reading this place gives HE.

Starts off with her putting a cover on my back and with light pressure. Did not think about it to much as it is standard procedure for most places. She did a nice job getting all my knots out. On the flip she starts to massage my head and neck (still with the cover on) and then moves to my feet. She wipes my body and balls with a hot towel and she tells me we are all done. Disappointing if you are looking for a he but nice legit massage.

Maybe I just came too late in the evening or too much traffic through the lobby as I heard maybe 5-7 different people, both women and men.

HoneyBoy
06-23-17, 23:34
Tried these guys last night.

Location- Strip Mall with a lot of parking, but plaza can be busy with a restaurant and a hookah bar next to it.

Damage- 40/ Hr.

Been reading this place gives HE.

Starts off with her putting a cover on my back and with light pressure. Did not think about it to much as it is standard procedure for most places. She did a nice job getting all my knots out. On the flip she starts to massage my head and neck (still with the cover on) and then moves to my feet. She wipes my body and balls with a hot towel and she tells me we are all done. Disappointing if you are looking for a he but nice legit massage.

Maybe I just came too late in the evening or too much traffic through the lobby as I heard maybe 5-7 different people, both women and men.If you want extras, maybe you should hint that you want extras.

AmpChamp
06-24-17, 03:10
If you want extras, maybe you should hint that you want extras.Laid down completely naked when she entered. Not sure if she was hesitant because the room I got was located 2 feet away from.

Mamasan.

Still have not found someone even remotely close to Tina from blue green.

InTight
06-24-17, 10:11
If you want extras, maybe you should hint that you want extras.I agree with Honeyboy, I always start right off running my hands on her body, squeeze her butt or a tit. Best way to find out if you are going to get any extra. I'm not there for the message, just the extra and not into a HE but FS and BB if I can get it. So don't be too concerned about what she will think as I am more of the norm of what comes through the door. If she is legit she will tell you and your choice if you want to continue. I have been at it long enough if I happen to find a legit AMP I just get dressed and leave.

AmpChamp88
06-24-17, 14:44
So anyone. What is the house fee, suggested tips, and services available? Who are the providers?I haven't been there in almost a year. It was one of my favorite places until my provider moved on to Unique Massage across the street. Her name was Tina, I followed her to Unique but sort of lost interest when it became clear that it wasn't ever going further than a fully clothed HE. I'd like to at least get UTC roaming privileges and maybe some pussy play after investing. I'm pretty sure HEs are available from most of the girls. The place is clean, which isn't the case with some of the other AMPs in the area. Probably worth a scouting visit.

Gyration
06-24-17, 15:28
I agree with Honeyboy, I always start right off running my hands on her body, squeeze her butt or a tit. Best way to find out if you are going to get any extra. I'm not there for the message, just the extra and not into a HE but FS and BB if I can get it. So don't be too concerned about what she will think as I am more of the norm of what comes through the door. If she is legit she will tell you and your choice if you want to continue. I have been at it long enough if I happen to find a legit AMP I just get dressed and leave.When you leave do you get your money back?

TheSaint62
06-24-17, 19:42
Any one got info on relax place on 30th. Used to be Q therapy on clairemont Mesa Blvd. Thanks in advance.

Bmw650
06-24-17, 21:13
I haven't been there in almost a year. It was one of my favorite places until my provider moved on to Unique Massage across the street. Her name was Tina, I followed her to Unique but sort of lost interest when it became clear that it wasn't ever going further than a fully clothed HE. I'd like to at least get UTC roaming privileges and maybe some pussy play after investing. I'm pretty sure HEs are available from most of the girls. The place is clean, which isn't the case with some of the other AMPs in the area. Probably worth a scouting visit.Try Lisa super sexy legs HE guaranteed. Alice is great also.

InTight
06-24-17, 23:12
When you leave do you get your money back?Almost never, has happened. Chalk it up to being a monger and sometimes you don't score what you want.

IvyLeaf
06-26-17, 15:29
Maybe I just came too late in the evening or too much traffic through the lobby as I heard maybe 5-7 different people, both women and men.That's maybe it.

But FYI there are 2 AMPs of the same name on that strip. Higher success rate if you go to the one towards the restaurant.

I say higher, not guaranteed, because I struck out there 1 time. Despite the girl dressed in heels and somewhat like the attached pic, I got no playtime. Thought jackpot and that it was going to be a great time. Straight ran my hands up and underneath. Everything clearly hinted and got nothing. Shame because she was looking good and slim in the outfit. Face not so much, but dark enough to disregard. LOL.

FlyingVfr
06-26-17, 16:53
That's maybe it.

But FYI there are 2 AMPs of the same name on that strip. Higher success rate if you go to the one towards the restaurant.

I say higher, not guaranteed, because I struck out there 1 time. Despite the girl dressed in heels and somewhat like the attached pic, I got no playtime. Thought jackpot and that it was going to be a great time. Straight ran my hands up and underneath. Everything clearly hinted and got nothing. Shame because she was looking good and slim in the outfit. Face not so much, but dark enough to disregard. LOL.Possibly from you looking to be in good enough shape to be a cop. I'm retired and way past looking to be in good enough shape to be a cop so I've had no problems getting HE's the past 5+ years or so. No cop would be my age (69) and still working LOL.

Whoopster
06-26-17, 20:46
Tried the new girl, Coco at Blue Green on ECB. She did a pretty good BBBJ but no cim or rimming like Tina did. Coco did take directions well and was compliant with all my position changes. She even laid back while I straddled her for a short face fuck session. She doesn't go as deep as Tina though and half way in was about her limit. I liked the way Tina would take a load down her throat and then excuse herself and go try to cough it back up.

Can anyone recommend a BBBJ or CBJ place in Escondido or other NC location?

AmpChamp
06-27-17, 03:03
So still trying to making up for my Tina fix a Blue Green I decided to stop into BMW massage down the street. They are owned by the same owner so I know extras are for sure here.

Parked behind the building, little sketchy and high in and out traffic because of the 7/11 across the way.

Paid 40 for 1/2 hr and laid there for a good ten minutes waiting as she finished off the other customer next room (yes you can hear everything).

Her name is nana and has been working for a week. Says she is 40 from China, large A cup or small B, no ass. Face is 5/10.

Massage was good. 20 minutes worth on my back, head and shoulders. Flip comes she asked for 100 HJ. I told her she was crazy then she asked for 60 then 50 and finally I told her no 40 only and she agreed.

Basic HJ and roaming underneath the clothes with fingering her and sucking on her really long nipples.

She is really nice but I would not repeat.

MichaelOhSix
06-27-17, 09:37
Tried the new girl, Coco at Blue Green on ECB. She did a pretty good BBBJ but no cim or rimming like Tina did. Coco did take directions well and was compliant with all my position changes. She even laid back while I straddled her for a short face fuck session. She doesn't go as deep as Tina though and half way in was about her limit. I liked the way Tina would take a load down her throat and then excuse herself and go try to cough it back up.

Can anyone recommend a BBBJ or CBJ place in Escondido or other NC location?BBBJ at Escondido Health Spa (Gigi) and Thai Therapeutic (Vivian).

CBJ at Felicita (Julie) and Touch of Health (Monica and Rosie).

Good luck!

Member #2157
06-27-17, 10:19
Did Nancy ever get a new girl?

HoneyBoy
06-27-17, 10:34

Can anyone recommend a BBBJ or CBJ place in Escondido or other NC location?How much did she charge for BBBJ?

Shallot11
06-27-17, 18:55

Can anyone recommend a BBBJ or CBJ place in Escondido or other NC location?Hows looks? I've seen Tina and I was definitely not impressed.

HalfOfADeck
06-28-17, 19:19
Did Nancy ever get a new girl?Yes. Went last Friday and saw Shay or something like that. Not as good as Lilly and older. I will wait for another new hire. Full menu for 120.

Sivad2
06-28-17, 23:18
I haven't been there in almost a year. It was one of my favorite places until my provider moved on to Unique Massage across the street. Her name was Tina, I followed her to Unique but sort of lost interest when it became clear that it wasn't ever going further than a fully clothed HE. I'd like to at least get UTC roaming privileges and maybe some pussy play after investing. I'm pretty sure HEs are available from most of the girls. The place is clean, which isn't the case with some of the other AMPs in the area. Probably worth a scouting visit.What services are available at Paradise?

MyDream
06-28-17, 23:57
Paid a visit today. What a treat to have such a HOT english speaking (and understanding) provider at hand. She's is the real deal as you have read about in other posts. Beautiful body with natural D cups, wonderful ass, cute face, and just enough nastiness and personality. Didn't rush, followed directions, and did an amazing job for the time spent. Russian, CBJ, a couple different positions and a wonderful HJ finish. Clean-up and a little more light massage and chat.

MyDream
06-28-17, 23:59
Hows looks? I've seen Tina and I was definitely not impressed.Tina did lack in looks, although she made up for it in service and pricing.

Dctex99
06-29-17, 09:41
Paid a visit today. What a treat to have such a HOT english speaking (and understanding) provider at hand. She's is the real deal as you have read about in other posts. Beautiful body with natural D cups, wonderful ass, cute face, and just enough nastiness and personality. Didn't rush, followed directions, and did an amazing job for the time spent. Russian, CBJ, a couple different positions and a wonderful HJ finish. Clean-up and a little more light massage and chat.Where do I find Escondido Julie; can't find any references going back and don't remember the name from the past??

SDNutz50
06-29-17, 11:03
Where do I find Escondido Julie; can't find any references going back and don't remember the name from the past??It's next to an auto parts store and McD's. She's from Inland Empire and said she also provided in LA for a time. Mentioned she was heading back to I. E. Before the end of the year. Cool chick and likes finishing in standing doggy.

Stay Safe.

NewFloridian
06-29-17, 13:01
Has any one else had "problems" after seeing Coco? If so PM me.

FlyingVfr
06-29-17, 13:47
Where do I find Escondido Julie; can't find any references going back and don't remember the name from the past??Down a few doors from the Autozone on Felicita just off Center City Parkway.

HoneyBoy
06-29-17, 15:44
Has any one else had "problems" after seeing Coco? If so PM me.Uh oh problems? Please share. I was planning on going to see her soon.

NewFloridian
06-29-17, 21:25
Uh oh problems? Please share. I was planning on going to see her soon.I thought that this was against the rules. But after I saw her, she did BBBJ and BBFS, I had a few sores on my dick. I have yet to go to doctor. I'm terrified to hear what they say. She was the only one it could've been.

ODog12
06-30-17, 00:41
Thinking of giving it a go at Pine but notice that everyone happens to go for the FS and it sounds like the mamasan screens. Am I better off being straight that it is my first time there, handing over the 60, then negotiating for a HE or BJ with the girls or is it pretty much straight FS for 200? Thanks.

AmpChamp
06-30-17, 01:32
I thought that this was against the rules. But after I saw her, she did BBBJ and BBFS, I had a few sores on my dick. I have yet to go to doctor. I'm terrified to hear what they say. She was the only one it could've been.Nothing from my end but I wrap my stuff my man.

Bwetfan
06-30-17, 01:41
I thought that this was against the rules. But after I saw her, she did BBBJ and BBFS, I had a few sores on my dick. I have yet to go to doctor. I'm terrified to hear what they say. She was the only one it could've been.Sounds like genital herpes. Congratulations.

Cockasians
06-30-17, 10:44
Thinking of giving it a go at Pine but notice that everyone happens to go for the FS and it sounds like the mamasan screens. Am I better off being straight that it is my first time there, handing over the 60, then negotiating for a HE or BJ with the girls or is it pretty much straight FS for 200? Thanks.Tell Mamasan it's your first time there and she will take your name, and have you create a four digit PIN number to keep on file. After twelve visits the next one is free, the house fee that is, you still need to tip the girl. Don't lie and tell her you've been there before. She will know because your not on file. I don't know why you would only want a hand job with these hot young Korean spinners but it's up to you. Just wait until masseuse comes in and tell her what you want. Please don't pay more than $60 if all your getting is a HJ!

FlyingVfr
06-30-17, 18:30
Sounds like genital herpes. Congratulations.That or syphilis. At least syphilis is curable. Good luck man, I hope it's the latter. Don't wait any longer to see the doc.

Nick4
06-30-17, 22:09
Has anyone gone to 4015 Park Blvd. I hear there are several rooms rented by independent girls there that offers extras without the hassle of the door fee at AMPs. Anyone ever used a provider there? Details please.I don't know how many providers work out of that location. It's above a pot dispensary, parking is challenging. But Nina provided a great massage with a decent ending. Smaller A cup with big nipples, she didn't stop me from exploring but she gave me "The Eye" as if she'd prefer you not to play with them.

$50 up front and a tip for the happy ending. No tips were discussed, so let your conscience be your guide. They work hard and take risks for your hobby pleasure.

Cute, late 20's, early 30's and felt like she might work out. Worth a second visit.

HoneyBoy
06-30-17, 22:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ArrogantBstrd
07-01-17, 01:10
Thinking of giving it a go at Pine but notice that everyone happens to go for the FS and it sounds like the mamasan screens. Am I better off being straight that it is my first time there, handing over the 60, then negotiating for a HE or BJ with the girls or is it pretty much straight FS for 200? Thanks.They're newbie friendly. Be straight with them. Pay the house fee. Tip for FS is $140/ hhr.

ArrogantBstrd
07-01-17, 01:18
I don't know how many providers work out of that location. It's above a pot dispensary, parking is challenging. But Nina provided a great massage with a decent ending. Smaller A cup with big nipples, she didn't stop me from exploring but she gave me "The Eye" as if she'd prefer you not to play with them.

$50 up front and a tip for the happy ending. No tips were discussed, so let your conscience be your guide. They work hard and take risks for your hobby pleasure.

Cute, late 20's, early 30's and felt like she might work out. Worth a second visit.No. Guys like you tip extra for no reason. How much did you tip this girl who didn't want you to touch her?

Baller55
07-01-17, 11:22
Someone has already posted about this place on University with fat huge older girls. But they were advertising outcall which I thought was different so I gave it a go. They were advertising a new young skinny Japanese girl. But what showed up wwas anything but young or skinny. She was average build but must have been 50+ with a really horrible face. They were here so I thought WTF. Anyways bad experience overall I don't even want to go into details. Massage was okay and I negotiated. 8 for FS but it still sucked that I had trouble staying hard. DO NOT Recommend. Number is 6199089862.

Definitely will not repeat. 1. 4 total I should have went somewhere else for that amt.

MichaelOhSix
07-01-17, 11:30
Where do I find Escondido Julie; can't find any references going back and don't remember the name from the past??Tuesday through Friday. You can call and ask. And make sure you ask for Latina Julie as there's another Asian Julie there. There are also 2 older Latinas there but not as impressive as Julie which is 23. Good luck!

RubHerDuck
07-01-17, 22:46
Is Hongs on Unicersity open tonight?

Seekingcs
07-02-17, 13:24
Can you please help me out with suggested tips. I know that a 40/40 is standard for 60 minutes. What is suggested for 90 or 120 minutes? Also what do you suggest for four hands for 60 minutes? All the above are for massage with HE.

Thanks for the help.

MemoeNasty
07-02-17, 14:54
Is Hongs on Unicersity open tonight?Has there been any reviews posted on this place? I can't find any. See their BP ad all the time. They advertise Latinas and Asians. Moe.

BlueSkyBlue
07-02-17, 16:13
Can you please help me out with suggested tips. I know that a 40/40 is standard for 60 minutes. What is suggested for 90 or 120 minutes? Also what do you suggest for four hands for 60 minutes? All the above are for massage with HE.

Thanks for the help.The $40 standard tip is when I pay for half hour and for one hour HJ.

I've never done 120 minutes but have 90 minutes a few times. If it's actually good massage I will tip at least 60 and I've done 80 before because I feel that the girl really worked for the money.

I have never done four hands in the US, but the expectation is each one will want a tip of at least $40 unless you negotiate before, remember it's a business and they're only there to make money so everything can be a negotiated up to a point.

But I've learned the hard way that once you tip up over the standard 40 the next time you go there if you don't feel like tipping that much (such as the massage wasn't as good) it tends to sours a relationship as the expectation is usually the highest tip from the last time.

Remember this is a business and even if you're really pleased, if you over tip then your driving up your long-term costs up quite a bit.

I usually tip will more if there's a real close feeling, DATY, FIV or nudity but the standard tip is a pretty good benchmark. Look at it this way you're always going to tip at least $40 for the HJ and then if they work really hard and extra tip should be considered for their service.

Whoopster
07-02-17, 17:34
The $40 standard tip is when I pay for half hour and for one hour HJ.

I've never done 120 minutes but have 90 minutes a few times. If it's actually good massage I will tip at least 60 and I've done 80 before because I feel that the girl really worked for the money.

I have never done four hands in the US, but the expectation is each one will want a tip of at least $40 unless you negotiate before, remember it's a business and they're only there to make money so everything can be a negotiated up to a point.

But I've learned the hard way that once you tip up over the standard 40 the next time you go there if you don't feel like tipping that much (such as the massage wasn't as good) it tends to sours a relationship as the expectation is usually the highest tip from the last time.

Remember this is a business and even if you're really pleased, if you over tip then your driving up your long-term costs up quite a bit.

I usually tip will more if there's a real close feeling, DATY, FIV or nudity but the standard tip is a pretty good benchmark. Look at it this way you're always going to tip at least $40 for the HJ and then if they work really hard and extra tip should be considered for their service.1.

I tip 20 for HE and 20 per 60 min for a good massage, so a 90 min plus HE would be 50.

KNujmi
07-02-17, 17:53
BBBJ at Escondido Health Spa (Gigi) and Thai Therapeutic (Vivian).

Good luck!I'm visiting Escondido for a week and don't know the rates here. Is there a good place for FS and the price for it?

I do like the spinner types if there are any available here.

FlyingVfr
07-02-17, 19:46
BBBJ at Escondido Health Spa (Gigi) and Thai Therapeutic (Vivian).

$90 for 60 minutes at Escondido Health Spa? Is that right?

Seekingcs
07-02-17, 21:17

I tip 20 for HE and 20 per 60 min for a good massage, so a 90 min plus HE would be 50.Thanks this really helps.

Seekingcs
07-02-17, 21:18
The $40 standard tip is when I pay for half hour and for one hour HJ.

I usually tip will more if there's a real close feeling, DATY, FIV or nudity but the standard tip is a pretty good benchmark. Look at it this way you're always going to tip at least $40 for the HJ and then if they work really hard and extra tip should be considered for their service.Thanks this really helps. I see what you mean about driving your costs up. I will use my judgement and keep future visits in mind.

BlueSkyBlue
07-03-17, 09:06
$90 for 60 minutes at Escondido Health Spa? Is that right?It's an FS place so you really only want to pay $50 a half hour and $100 tip.

MyDream
07-03-17, 09:31
Saw this massage MILF recently. http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-a-bit/27110573.

Ex-stripper who now does a good massage with good HJ HE. A little bit talkative, slightly older. She is very consistent and easy to hookup with. Grossmont college area.

Hope this is ok to put under the "Massage" forum; moderator please move if not.

FlyingVfr
07-03-17, 11:28
It's an FS place so you really only want to pay $50 a half hour and $100 tip.Oh gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks.

GfEnthusiast
07-03-17, 14:51
Ok guys quick question. You can only go to one mp. Where do you go? I'll start it and say Michelles.

BlueSkyBlue
07-03-17, 15:09
Ok guys quick question. You can only go to one mp. Where do you go? I'll start it and say Michelles.The one that I'm currently going to.

Lascivious
07-03-17, 15:26
I'd say Pine.

SDNutz50
07-03-17, 19:11
Ok guys quick question. You can only go to one mp. Where do you go? I'll start it and say Michelles.Pine would be first and second choice. And possibly third.

Zoo Guy1959
07-03-17, 20:36
Saw this massage MILF recently. http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-a-bit/27110573.Ex-stripper who now does a good massage with good HJ HE. A little bit talkative, slightly older. She is very consistent and easy to hookup with. Grossmont college area.Hope this is ok to put under the "Massage" forum; moderator please move if not.I saw a review somewhere (she has never had any on TER that I have noticed) that said she wears a glove for HJ. I assume that you would have mentioned it if she had.

IvyLeaf
07-04-17, 03:46
I don't know how many providers work out of that location. It's above a pot dispensary, parking is challenging. But Nina provided a great massage with a decent ending. Smaller A cup with big nipples, she didn't stop me from exploring but she gave me "The Eye" as if she'd prefer you not to play with them.

Cute, late 20's, early 30's and felt like she might work out. Worth a second visit.Searched street view and got this lovely shot getting the bird. Haha!

Anyways, asian or other flavors available? Time? Walk in or appt only? Repeat?

IvyLeaf
07-04-17, 03:50
Has there been any reviews posted on this place? I can't find any. See their BP ad all the time. They advertise Latinas and Asians. Moe.Earlier review 1 or 2 months ago mentioned a decent latina, I think with tats and nipple piercings. Not sure if she's still there. I've never stepped foot in that place.

Whoops. Here's a pic I forgot to attached to an earlier comment.

HobartCajon
07-04-17, 08:48
I saw a review somewhere (she has never had any on TER that I have noticed) that said she wears a glove for HJ. I assume that you would have mentioned it if she had.Wore gloves for the worthless massage and HJ. Can't touch because she afraid her tits will pop (her reasoning, not mine). Massage consists of her running her hands up and down your limbs repeatedly and a half asses back rub. Constant talk about germs and conspiracy theories. Not worth the time.

MyDream
07-04-17, 10:23
Wore gloves for the worthless massage and HJ. Can't touch because she afraid her tits will pop (her reasoning, not mine). Massage consists of her running her hands up and down your limbs repeatedly and a half asses back rub. Constant talk about germs and conspiracy theories. Not worth the time.Massage was decent and WITHOUT gloves, allowed roaming but no squeezing, her chatting has evolved to the benefits of legal chronic. HE with NO gloves. YMMV. Maybe a shower is in order for some of you guys before you partake?

Bwetfan
07-04-17, 12:52
Wore gloves for the worthless massage and HJ. Can't touch because she afraid her tits will pop (her reasoning, not mine). Massage consists of her running her hands up and down your limbs repeatedly and a half asses back rub. Constant talk about germs and conspiracy theories. Not worth the time.This sounds like that Tburst lady that operated out of the La Jolla area for a while. If so, I saw her 17 years ago, and she was a kook (and older looking) then. At the time, I thought her massage was pretty decent (not the best, but certainly better than just rubbing, and she was a CMT), but the conspiracy theories, germs, glove for a HJ was par for the course then, too. Pretty sure she was full blown bipolar.

HoneyBoy
07-04-17, 13:05
This sounds like that Tburst lady that operated out of the La Jolla area for a while. If so, I saw her 17 years ago, and she was a kook (and older looking) then. At the time, I thought her massage was pretty decent (not the best, but certainly better than just rubbing, and she was a CMT), but the conspiracy theories, germs, glove for a HJ was par for the course then, too. Pretty sure she was full blown bipolar.I have seen Tburst back in the day, bur don't remember any gloves. She even provide partial FS, but it was only for less than a minute, which I couldn't understand. She is pretty out there though.

HoneyBoy
07-04-17, 13:09
I saw a review somewhere (she has never had any on TER that I have noticed) that said she wears a glove for HJ. I assume that you would have mentioned it if she had.I saw this lady some time last year and I though she was a total waste of time. Lame massage and basically no touching allowed. I will never repeat.

Member #6555
07-04-17, 13:30
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-a-real-fbsm-experience-new-pics-jess/28392793

She has a lot of ouststanding reviews, price seems a little high for just a massage (1. 2 for HHR and 1. 6 for HR). Does anyone here have any experience with her?

GfEnthusiast
07-04-17, 14:17
Saw the add on BP and decided to toftt. Long and short is that its a pretty standard place except the tip was. 6 . I am not usually in the habit of overpaying for a HJ but decided wth. I forget her name but she must have been a 30 something with a very pretty face and a nice c rack. Massage was just ok with some teasing. On the flip she asked for the. 6 and collected right away. Again not something I would usually be ok with but whatever. She pulled down the top and exposed a nice set. Lots of roaming was had and even sucked on those lucious funbags a bit. After finish and right before walking out I saw this absolutely beautifull 20 something walking into one of the other rooms. 1.0 out the door

5380 clairemont mesa blvd #101 a.

MyDream
07-04-17, 16:23
Sky was the flavor of the day. Typical K-girl spinner body with perfectly proportioned bolt ons. Light touch massage, and she starts with the nutsack and johnson massage while on my belly, pulling me up higher and higher until.

I'm doggy and she's massaging / licking my taint and flips over slides on jimmy ninja style and has me boning her mouth good. All the usual CFS positions covered and the usual K-joint pricing. Would repeat and would follow this fine girl around.

MyDream
07-04-17, 16:37
I saw this lady some time last year and I though she was a total waste of time. Lame massage and basically no touching allowed. I will never repeat.Geez. Now I'm kinda sorry I posted this recent intel. I thought all reports, good or bad had some value. I went back and searched, I couldn't find the reviews with the negative experiences you guys had.

I didn't say everyone should run out and book her. But when it's 12:30 AM, you're all liquored up and the AMP's are closed, you have an option beside Rosy Palm. LOL.

Bwetfan
07-04-17, 19:12
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-a-real-fbsm-experience-new-pics-jess/28392793

She has a lot of ouststanding reviews, price seems a little high for just a massage (1. 2 for HHR and 1. 6 for HR). Does anyone here have any experience with her?I haven't, but this reminds me a lot of somebody that would work at FBSM apartment shops circa 2009. Those gals would get completely nude, allow groping, outside touching, often oral, and would bring you to multiple pops if you could pull it off. They almost never would allow fingering, would never do oral (maybe just an sporadic lick or two), and would absolutely not cross the FS line. The upside was that the quality of these gals was much, much greater than any FS provider, so it was worth it for a lot of people.

HoneyBoy
07-04-17, 20:19
Sky was the flavor of the day. Typical K-girl spinner body with perfectly proportioned bolt ons. Light touch massage, and she starts with the nutsack and johnson massage while on my belly, pulling me up higher and higher until.

I'm doggy and she's massaging / licking my taint and flips over slides on jimmy ninja style and has me boning her mouth good. All the usual CFS positions covered and the usual K-joint pricing. Would repeat and would follow this fine girl around.What is the usual K joint pricing? I'm sure they all vary.

Zoo Guy1959
07-04-17, 21:18
I do not recall the name of the gal discussed below, but she advertised in Clairemont several years ago. If she is now in a house in Grossmont must have done well enough to "move up". I liked two-tone cars of the 50's but find her two-tone hair a turn-off and she looks like she had her lips Botox. Once I read that she wore gloves for HJ's I lost all interest.

What I know about Yvonne-Tburst:

She was living in LaJolla for many years, originally around Via Alicante. Had reviews on TER in early 2000's but apparently asked to have them pulled. She had a website with photos that clearly showed she has implants but very suckable nipples. I normally avoid gals with implants but she was on my radar because of her nipples. She did appear to have some emotional difficulties; searching online resulted in finding lawsuit (s) she filed, including relating to her car being towed.

I finally saw her about two years ago when she moved to a newer apartment around La Jolla Village Drive. She has always advertised 100 and no tipping. I had a very memorable and surprising session. She had a specially constructed bed that was the right height for giving massages. I went in expecting she might get off on some "tangent" so just ignored most of it. Good back massage for about 30 minutes and front massage for about 15. She then got me hard with a HJ, put on a condom and then hopped on CG. I had hoped to suck on her nipples then but quickly she found that position not comfortable and flipped around for RCG. After I came she hopped off and cleaned up. Never got to enjoy her nipples. When I was dressed she got out a small paper bag (she obviously buys a supply) and gave me a "goodie bag" with two expensive Kind bars and small vials of lotion.

I had planned on seeing her again but shortly thereafter she apparently got locked out of her apartment. I assume that management realized she was conducting business there and thought they could get away with doing that rather than giving her notice to vacate.

I emailed her last February and received a response that she is now in Kingman AZ. If I am ever in that area I would contact her again.

More photos: http://reviewed.com.sandiego.hoxnif.com/post/9529315/.

SDNutz50
07-04-17, 21:57
Saw the add on BP and decided to toftt. Long and short is that its a pretty standard place except the tip was. 6 . I am not usually in the habit of overpaying for a HJ but decided wth. I forget her name but she must have been a 30 something with a very pretty face and a nice c rack. Massage was just ok with some teasing. On the flip she asked for the. 6 and collected right away. Again not something I would usually be ok with but whatever. She pulled down the top and exposed a nice set. Lots of roaming was had and even sucked on those lucious funbags a bit. After finish and right before walking out I saw this absolutely beautifull 20 something walking into one of the other rooms. 1.0 out the door.There is a bigger menu there, just be careful of the upsell and GPS. They will also try to act like they don't understand or speak English very well but they know enough. Don't fall for it. Make sure when you agree on price that they know exactly what you expect for it, if not, just drop to $40 HJ. Try to keep prices at that, $60 for naked HJ with access, $80 for CBJ (never able to get BBBJ there personally) and $100-$120 max for FS. If you pay more than that, you should consider a Korean run place where you get more for your money.

Just my experience and thoughts.

Stay Safe.

BlackAndBlue50
07-05-17, 01:48
Has anyone had any luck with Sakura Massage on convoy? I have tried Cindy and Chloe but no HE. I have had luck with coco in the past but she's too old. Which spinner there gives a good HE (close to nuru if possible).

BlueSkyBlue
07-05-17, 08:47
Geez. Now I'm kinda sorry I posted this recent intel. I thought all reports, good or bad had some value. I went back and searched, I couldn't find the reviews with the negative experiences you guys had.

I didn't say everyone should run out and book her. But when it's 12:30 AM, you're all liquored up and the AMP's are closed, you have an option beside Rosy Palm. LOL.Personally I believe all reports good or bad are welcome so please continue and share what happens.

Everybody has a different experience with the provider, I can guarantee you I have sat there and watched guys walk out who got no relief and will swear the provider doesn't offer HJ and I know I absolutely know differently.

BlueSkyBlue
07-05-17, 09:07
Fourth of July and My two go to shops were closed.

Went to massage wen in San Marcos for a happy Fourth of July ending.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/explosive-discount-to-celebrate-4th-of-july/20300622

I have always had good luck here with a decent massage and HJ every time. There's always at least 4 to 6 girls and they Seem to change a lot so every time you are probably going to be getting new providers.

Walked up the stairs to the second floor and after waiting in the front for a minute was the lead to a room after I paid the $40 house fee. The providers name was Kiki and she's a short dark-haired Chinese in her mid 30's She is close to being a BBW. Kind a heavyset but friendly and cheerful. She started by asking me do I want strong or light and She pointed to my back strong and laughing she touched me on my balls and said soft and I said yes.

The massage itself is very strong and she's one of the few providers I trust to walk on my back. She told me that she was massage for seven years in China in one year in the US because her massage girls definitely showed that she had better training than the typical massage girl here.

The overall massage was very good and the finish was an enthusiastic HJ , there was considerable armor on but touching OTC was fine

$40 tip and $40 house really good experience if I go back I'll would repeat with her for a good massage and a decent HJ.

HoneyBoy
07-05-17, 10:38

I'm doggy and she's massaging / licking my taint and flips over slides on jimmy ninja style and has me boning her mouth good. All the usual CFS positions covered and the usual K-joint pricing. Would repeat and would follow this fine girl around.What exactly is kjoint pricing. To my knowledge they all vary depending on the girl.

Nick4
07-05-17, 12:52
Searched street view and got this lovely shot getting the bird. Haha!

Anyways, asian or other flavors available? Time? Walk in or appt only? Repeat?Definarely by appointment, though. The AMP May do walk ins. Diffeeent activity.

I'd. I'd consider a repeat.

There are probably other providees sharing that space. I just hsvent found any listings to the mat fact however.

Gyration
07-05-17, 13:07

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/explosive-discount-to-celebrate-4th-of-july/20300622

I have always had good luck here with a decent massage and HJ every time. There's always at least 4 to 6 girls and they Seem to change a lot so every time you are probably going to be getting new providers.

Walked up the stairs to the second floor and after waiting in the front for a minute was the lead to a room after I paid the $40 house fee. The providers name was Kiki and she's a short dark-haired Chinese in her mid 30's She is close to being a BBW. Kind a heavyset but friendly and cheerful. She started by asking me do I want strong or light and She pointed to my back strong and laughing she touched me on my balls and said soft and I said yes.

The massage itself is very strong and she's one of the few providers I trust to walk on my back. She told me that she was massage for seven years in China in one year in the US because her massage girls definitely showed that she had better training than the typical massage girl here.

The overall massage was very good and the finish was an enthusiastic HJ , there was considerable armor on but touching OTC was fine

$40 tip and $40 house really good experience if I go back I'll would repeat with her for a good massage and a decent HJ.I've always had a good experience here as well, just don't get MMS. She rotates in when busy and that's horrid.

GfEnthusiast
07-05-17, 15:51
Anyone got any info on peace massage off of enginner?

Maiko
07-05-17, 17:14
I haven't, but this reminds me a lot of somebody that would work at FBSM apartment shops circa 2009. Those gals would get completely nude, allow groping, outside touching, often oral, and would bring you to multiple pops if you could pull it off. They almost never would allow fingering, would never do oral (maybe just an sporadic lick or two), and would absolutely not cross the FS line. The upside was that the quality of these gals was much, much greater than any FS provider, so it was worth it for a lot of people.You talkiing about the NPG girls? They were really fun.

BlueSkyBlue
07-05-17, 17:44
Anyone got any info on peace massage off of enginner?$60 an hour, HJ provided for 40 .
upstairs in a row of office buildings, but this was over a year and a half ago so who knows your mileage may vary.

Go give it a try and report back what it's like now.

Lascivious
07-05-17, 18:23
You talkiing about the NPG girls? They were really fun.I remember the NPG group. I can't really remember any of them specifically anymore though.

MO is a bit like them now.

SdfitLife
07-05-17, 18:38
Saw this massage MILF recently. http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relax-a-bit/27110573.

Ex-stripper who now does a good massage with good HJ HE. A little bit talkative, slightly older. She is very consistent and easy to hookup with. Grossmont college area.

Hope this is ok to put under the "Massage" forum; moderator please move if not.This chick comes into my work all of the time. She is scary looking. Old and leathery. At least 60-65.

MyDream
07-05-17, 20:45
What exactly is kjoint pricing. To my knowledge they all vary depending on the girl.60 hhr /140 tip.

Maiko
07-05-17, 21:38
I remember the NPG group. I can't really remember any of them specifically anymore though.

MO is a bit like them now.My favorite was Cherry the Vietnamese / Mexican girl.

Bwetfan
07-06-17, 03:23
I remember the NPG group. I can't really remember any of them specifically anymore though.

MO is a bit like them now.Yeah, vaguely.

There were two groups I remember frequenting. Primarily one that operated in a few apartments in the north La Jolla area, and to a lesser degree one that had a house in Del Mar. There were a few girls in the La Jolla group I continued to see after the main org got busted. Both went indy. Harley was around quite a while, Naomi lesser so. Both were so hot.

Stl Danish
07-06-17, 06:40

I'm doggy and she's massaging / licking my taint and flips over slides on jimmy ninja style and has me boning her mouth good. All the usual CFS positions covered and the usual K-joint pricing. Would repeat and would follow this fine girl around.Which place was this? PM if you prefer.

SpicyBazzer
07-06-17, 07:10
Which place was this? PM if you prefer.I was curious too.

SpicyBazzer
07-06-17, 07:11
I'll be visiting the SD area soon. Can anyone direct me to some good K Girl places. Interested in CFS or CBJ possibly.

Lascivious
07-06-17, 12:37
What is the usual K joint pricing? I'm sure they all vary.I'd say 60/140.

CduBonusG
07-06-17, 13:15
I've always had a good experience here as well, just don't get MMS. She rotates in when busy and that's horrid.Can confirm, went yesterday based on these reviews and I have to say that that KeeKee (also gives a great massage along with basic chiropractic cracking. I left left feeling great!

Lascivious
07-06-17, 14:44
My favorite was Cherry the Vietnamese / Mexican girl.Cherry definitely rings a bell. I remember them advertising on another, now defunct site.

BallaStPoint
07-06-17, 18:42
I'll be visiting the SD area soon. Can anyone direct me to some good K Girl places. Interested in CFS or CBJ possibly.I would visit Michelle's spa or Pine, can't go wrong with either places. Plenty of reviews if you back and read done of the older threads.

MyDream
07-07-17, 01:30
I was curious too.Health Spa (Old Sakura) on Miramar Rd.

Whoopster
07-07-17, 02:02
I was curious too.I think he said Sakura.

SecretWar
07-07-17, 14:07

$40 tip and $40 house really good experience if I go back I'll would repeat with her for a good massage and a decent HJ.It's upstairs and in the back above a huge comic book store. Paid $40 for an hour, got thin, tall (for an Asian woman), short cut, body looked tight, couldn't tell if boobs were nice or just a bra. Got medium pressure full body rundown with lotion. It felt great with a ton of attention to the butt and sack region. When she was above my head I could reach up and rub her soft muscular legs and a little bit of ass rubbing. She didn't seem to mind since she kept coming back to that spot and let me wander a bit probably because I kept it in the legs lower buttcheeck region. On the flip she asked what else, I tried to see if there were some extra extras but she laughed and told me to get a girlfriend. LOL "Massage means massage", guys. That's what she said, and then she did just that, massaging my lower bicep for a good long time with lotion. Nice and slow, no rush no sense of being rushed and then my knot came out and released the pressure all over the place. Hot towels at the ready. Apparently I still had time left because she messaged my head and face for a bit before letting me go. She likes to poke and giggle at the goods too, she's really fun. Did a great job I think her name was Marie or Mary. My only complaint is that it was too hot on there and it effected my experience. 40/40.

FlyingVfr
07-07-17, 18:33
Good to know, I hadn't seen a $40/ hour AMP in Escondido in years. At least I know to ask for the other girl and not Sophia, I don't like being rushed out early or hard / rushed massages. I'll report back when I check out the other girl there. Thanks!I tried the AMP recommended at http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-asian-massage-new-management-new-life-day-spa-escondido/27601703 Wednesday and won't go back. I walked in and saw the older mamasan and assumed I'd be seeing one of the younger girls in their ad. Nope, I was massaged by the mamasan who's name was something like Leevie.

Worst massage ever, absolutely. She had this heavy regular every two second push into my muscles with a sudden total release. On-off-on, continually, it actually got my body rolling back & forth. Absolutely uncomfortable, I had to tell her several times to lighten up. She did not until she finally took the hint and put some oil on my back and started rubbing more traditionally. I kept saying I wanted "medium and sensual" but there was nothing sensual at any time until the flip. At the flip, she massaged my head & hair, no hint I was going to finally get my HE.

Not to mention she left the room 6-8 times and got into loud conversations with the other girl who was there. She wasn't that great either but came in to apologize when Leevie figured out I was pretty pissed when she came back in. The other girl put her face in mine and hugged / gave me a sorry kiss which was pretty weird.

Suddenly she grabs it and put some oil on and gives a pretty fair HE but that was not even anything all that memorable.

I won't be back. At least I won't let Leevie massage me again.

BlueSkyBlue
07-07-17, 19:45
It's upstairs and in the back above a huge comic book store. Paid $40 for an hour, got thin, tall (for an Asian woman), short cut, body looked tight, couldn't tell if boobs were nice or just a bra. Got medium pressure full body rundown with lotion. It felt great with a ton of attention to the butt and sack region. When she was above my head I could reach up and rub her soft muscular legs and a little bit of ass rubbing. She didn't seem to mind since she kept coming back to that spot and let me wander a bit probably because I kept it in the legs lower buttcheeck region. On the flip she asked what else, I tried to see if there were some extra extras but she laughed and told me to get a girlfriend. LOL "Massage means massage", guys. That's what she said, and then she did just that, massaging my lower bicep for a good long time with lotion. Nice and slow, no rush no sense of being rushed and then my knot came out and released the pressure all over the place. Hot towels at the ready. Apparently I still had time left because she messaged my head and face for a bit before letting me go. She likes to poke and giggle at the goods too, she's really fun. Did a great job I think her name was Marie or Mary. My only complaint is that it was too hot on there and it effected my experience. 40/40.So when you say she massaged your lower bicep you mean she rubbed your cock. Correct?
Sorry that's just a new one for me not sure I understood

Joblo007
07-07-17, 19:45
I used to frequent another list site that is now gone. Awhile back there was a woman who did massages in the back room of a church in University Heights. If memory serves her name was Tanya or Tonya. Does anyone know if she is still around?

IvyLeaf
07-08-17, 01:42
On the flip she asked what else, I tried to see if there were some extra extras but she laughed and told me to get a girlfriend. LOL "Massage means massage", guys. That's what she said, and then she did just that, massaging my lower bicep for a good long time with lotion. Nice and slow, no rush no sense of being rushed and then my knot came out and released the pressure all over the place. Hot towels at the ready. Apparently I still had time left because she messaged my head and face for a bit before letting me go. She likes to poke and giggle at the goods too, she's really fun. Did a great job I think her name was Marie or Mary. My only complaint is that it was too hot on there and it effected my experience. 40/40.Hahaha. Love it.

Great write up. Had to read twice to make sure I understood and catch the plot twist.

Lascivious
07-08-17, 12:09
Hahaha. Love it.

Great write up. Had to read twice to make sure I understood and catch the plot twist.I missed the twist too.

Lascivious
07-08-17, 13:45
FInally made it to MO. Ariana is smokin' hot. Great value at 80. Mixed feelings about going back though. For me, youth and beauty always trumps service and facility conditions.

MinnoVisionHe
07-08-17, 14:08
Went to Hong's spa on university. Got Lily (latina) Fucking cute sexy big tits has that MILF look. I went this Saturday morning. Says she works Saturdays and I forgot what other day I think she said Friday. She aslo mentioned she won't be at work next Saturday. Spa fee $50 hhr $70 45 min & $90 for 60 min. Remember to always get 30 min doesn't matter where always pay for just 30 min and $120 for tip CFS / CBJ. Great girl!

FlyingVfr
07-08-17, 17:39
FInally made it to MO. Ariana is smokin' hot. Great value at 80. Mixed feelings about going back though. For me, youth and beauty always trumps service and facility conditions.Outstanding timing, Ariana is on my short list to visit. But the last part of your post has me a little confused. She was "smokin' hot" but her service wasn't so good and the facility wasn't good? A few more details would be appreciated, especially why you're not sure you'd go back. Did she strip down? Good massage or no massage, just a HE? Did you get a full 30 minutes of eroticism or mostly just a HE and it was over?

HoneyBoy
07-08-17, 18:16
Went to Hong's spa on university. Got Lily (latina) Fucking cute sexy big tits has that MILF look. I went this Saturday morning. Says she works Saturdays and I forgot what other day I think she said Friday. She aslo mentioned she won't be at work next Saturday. Spa fee $50 hhr $70 45 min & $90 for 60 min. Remember to always get 30 min doesn't matter where always pay for just 30 min and $120 for tip CFS / CBJ. Great girl!Any other details? Good CBJ / fuck or just so so. Are there other Latina there?

Lascivious
07-08-17, 19:08
Outstanding timing, Ariana is on my short list to visit. But the last part of your post has me a little confused. She was "smokin' hot" but her service wasn't so good and the facility wasn't good? A few more details would be appreciated, especially why you're not sure you'd go back. Did she strip down? Good massage or no massage, just a HE? Did you get a full 30 minutes of eroticism or mostly just a HE and it was over?She's great, better than pics. HJ good. Massage, scheduling, table conditions and clean up, not so great.

MyDream
07-09-17, 01:41
Any other details? Good CBJ / fuck or just so so. Are there other Latina there?

Went to Hong's spa on university. Got Lily (latina) Fucking cute sexy big tits has that MILF look. I went this Saturday morning. Says she works Saturdays and I forgot what other day I think she said Friday. She aslo mentioned she won't be at work next Saturday. Spa fee $50 hhr $70 45 min & $90 for 60 min. Remember to always get 30 min doesn't matter where always pay for just 30 min and $120 for tip CFS / CBJ. Great girl!Thanks for the report on Hong's. Place is a sleeper, I reported on it a while back. Area is semi-sketchy though. Maybe someone can TOFTT and report back details of any other latinas.

Lascivious
07-09-17, 22:08
I called as soon as she posted on BP at about 11:00, for around 1:00 but got no reply. Waited 45 minutes and called again, no reply. Decided to text, asking for 1:30. She got back to me after a bit and said her next available was 2:30. Great.

So, it's an hour later than I wanted but okay. After waiting for a while at the brewery across the way, at about 2:00 she asked if 3:30 would work. I said no, I was already across the street waiting. She said okay, 2:30. I shot back saying that I didn't want to screw up her day. Insisting on 2:30 made me worry that it would have a negative impact. In retrospect, it may have.

2:25 finally rolled around. After a couple of very tasty, juicy pints of IPA in the sweltering adjacent brewery I decided to text her to ask for the suite number, no reply. I walked across the way, trying to be discrete while looking for her suite. 2:30,2:35,2:40, no reply. I wandered upstairs and saw what appeared to be the spot. She eventually peeked outside and asked if I had an appointment. I said yes. She asked with who, I replied with Ariana and she said, that's me! Nice. My frustration immediately dissipated when I saw the young, lithe little hottie in a short, clingy red dress and heels.

She looked smokin' hot, sort of a gymnast type, which I love. Looked better than I had hoped. Her pics are real but I thought she might turn out to be kind of big and bikerish, which was not at all the case. She led me to a decent sized room. She said something which I assumed was get undressed, and said she'd be back with towels, so I did.

I looked at the table and to my horror it's a minimally padded, oil soaked, cloth covered table. It had one towel draped sideways covering one sixth of the inhospitable bog. I touched it to perhaps drape myself. Much to my dismay, it was wet and oily, perhaps jizz soaked, yuck. I decided to eschew the abomination and just sit on the edge. Not a bad space otherwise. When she came back, sans towels, I and asked for a fresh towel because this one was wet. She was, let's say, scattered.

Undeterred, I laid face down as she prepared for the "massage". She said that her boss makes her get the donation up-front, okay. She stripped down to her panties, revealing her long toned legs, round little butt, slim mid section with tight abs and cute little tea cup titties.

The "massage" was more of a quick oil rub down and flip. No wipe down at all, just a flip. She allowed roaming and I took full advantage during this brief window, grasping her ass, rubbing her svelte legs and flat abs. I continued to take full advantage of the mutual touch policy with increasingly vigorous over the panty rubbing, all the while making sure she was okay with each incremental advancement, never venturing under her sexy panties. There was no objections at all on her part. I wonder if I could have slipped a quick digit?

Her HJ technique was good and I was determined to make her work for it. I held out pretty well, considering how hot she looked and how nice her ass, legs, belly and panty clad pussy felt. Clean up amounted to a quick wipe of my copious load with paper towels. She handed me the roll, allowing me to try to wipe my oil coated limbs with the dry sheets.

Sounds terrible, like I'd never go back right? IDK. Would I rather give a older mamasan 80 for a great hour of pampering in hygienic conditions or have my hands all over a young co-ed gymnast type while she strokes my cock in squalor for a half hour? For me, youth and beauty usually trumps technique and conditions, within reason.

Member #5926
07-10-17, 01:36
Does anyone know of a good place downtown, close to the grand Hyatt or close to the USS Midway area?

Tennis Nut
07-10-17, 11:09
Does anyone know of a good place downtown, close to the grand Hyatt or close to the USS Midway area?Try the Grape Street Spa. On Grape Street. Probably within walking distance of you.

UrchinLife
07-10-17, 17:42
Was just curious if anyone had any info on Lisa who used to work here? I remember when I was in town she gave me a card of somewhere else she was working, but I have lost that card and have been wanting to see her. Is she still around?

FlyingVfr
07-10-17, 19:22
I called as soon as she posted on BP at about 11:00, for around 1:00 but got no reply. Waited 45 minutes and called again, no reply. Decided to text, asking for 1:30. She got back to me after a bit and said her next available was 2:30. Great.

So, it's an hour later than I wanted but okay. After waiting for a while at the brewery across the way, at about 2:00 she asked if 3:30 would work. I said no, I was already across the street waiting. She said okay, 2:30. I shot back saying that I didn't want to screw up her day. Insisting on 2:30 made me worry that it would have a negative impact. In retrospect, it may have.

2:25 finally rolled around. After a couple of very tasty, juicy pints of IPA in the sweltering adjacent brewery I decided to text her to ask for the suite number, no reply. I walked across the way, trying to be discrete while looking for her suite. 2:30,2:35,2:40, no reply. I wandered upstairs and saw what appeared to be the spot. She eventually peeked outside and asked if I had an appointment. I said yes. She asked with who, I replied with Ariana and she said, that's me! Nice. My frustration immediately dissipated when I saw the young, lithe little hottie in a short, clingy red dress and heels.

She looked smokin' hot, sort of a gymnast type, which I love. Looked better than I had hoped. Her pics are real but I thought she might turn out to be kind of big and bikerish, which was not at all the case. She led me to a decent sized room. She said something which I assumed was get undressed, and said she'd be back with towels, so I did.

I looked at the table and to my horror it's a minimally padded, oil soaked, cloth covered table. It had one towel draped sideways covering one sixth of the inhospitable bog. I touched it to perhaps drape myself. Much to my dismay, it was wet and oily, perhaps jizz soaked, yuck. I decided to eschew the abomination and just sit on the edge. Not a bad space otherwise. When she came back, sans towels, I and asked for a fresh towel because this one was wet. She was, let's say, scattered....Great writeup. Wow, what a shame the facilities don't match the quality of the girl. I was ready to make a visit to MO and see Ariana but I won't now. Your description of the facilities was well done, it made me squeamish just thinking about that table and lack of clean coverings. She does sound great but looks ain't everything as the saying goes. Thanks very much for the additional details on your experience at Massage Oasis, I'll pass and know I'm not missing anything.

Lascivious
07-10-17, 20:00
Great writeup. Wow, what a shame the facilities don't match the quality of the girl. I was ready to make a visit to MO and see Ariana but I won't now. Your description of the facilities was well done, it made me squeamish just thinking about that table and lack of clean coverings. She does sound great but looks ain't everything as the saying goes. Thanks very much for the additional details on your experience at Massage Oasis, I'll pass and know I'm not missing anything.I know many others her on this board have gone there. I've never heard anything bad about them, except for one recent no-show. It must have been an off day. Maybe I should have waited for the extra hour that she requested. I was worried that it might affect the session and it may have been why she was a little frazzled.

She's way more young, fit and sexy than any of the 40/40 Asian girls that I've seen. She did have two small volcano-like ulcerative lesions on the left side of her waist too. It may sound weird but I'm not ruling out going back to she her or one her her stablemates again.

RexHymen
07-11-17, 14:08
Anyone ever try out Hui Massage on Balboa? Stopped by last week and the (Chinese?) girl at the counter looked great (cleavage popping & short shorts). I've only been on this site for a little while but couldn't find anything about the spot. I did read that some of the Chinese joints aren't all that or don't always offer HE.

Thanks!

SecretWar
07-11-17, 15:08
So when you say she massaged your lower bicep you mean she rubbed your cock. Correct?
Sorry that's just a new one for me not sure I understoodYeah, sorry. It was a joke because of her massage means massage comment about half a second before milking the snake.

BillTodd33
07-11-17, 19:45
First time poster. In town for a few days for work from the East Coast. I have Thursday night free and I'm looking for something to get into. Definitely looking for latina / korean flavored place. Back home the Chinese market is that's available, so I'm looking for something different.

Any strong suggestions for location. And any recommended providers that typically work Thursday evenings?

Thanks in advance!

Whoopster
07-11-17, 22:13
I know many others her on this board have gone there. I've never heard anything bad about them, except for one recent no-show. It must have been an off day. Maybe I should have waited for the extra hour that she requested. I was worried that it might affect the session and it may have been why she was a little frazzled.

She's way more young, fit and sexy than any of the 40/40 Asian girls that I've seen. She did have two small volcano-like ulcerative lesions on the left side of her waist too. It may sound weird but I'm not ruling out going back to she her or one her her stablemates again.Maybe it's better to be first in the morning? Most places change the sheets to start the day off.

BlueSkyBlue
07-11-17, 22:48
Anyone ever try out Hui Massage on Balboa? Stopped by last week and the (Chinese?) girl at the counter looked great (cleavage popping & short shorts). I've only been on this site for a little while but couldn't find anything about the spot. I did read that some of the Chinese joints aren't all that or don't always offer HE.

Thanks!You won't get the girl at the front desk.

Hui Spa.

I've gone here a couple of times good rub HJ at the end but definitely not the pretty girl at the front desk.

40 and 40.

They have a table shower and I used it once but most of the time get in and get the rub get out.

I visited this place over two years ago because one of my favorites worked there for a few days and on return visits I got the same thing good massage HJ and go. But again it's been a while so your mileage may vary.

Lascivious
07-11-17, 23:01
Maybe it's better to be first in the morning? Most places change the sheets to start the day off.Sheets? What sheets? I didn't write anything about sheets.

Not that I expect everyone to hang in every word of my saga.

MichelOb
07-11-17, 23:36
Sheets? What sheets? I didn't write anything about sheets.

Not that I expect everyone to hang in every word of my saga.Nice reply and I appreciated the original write up.

BillTodd33
07-11-17, 23:43
I would visit Michelle's spa or Pine, can't go wrong with either places. Plenty of reviews if you back and read done of the older threads.Trying to get to either of those places on Thursday night. Any suggestions for someone known to work on Thursdays, or just take what I get and see how it works out?

LennyBias
07-12-17, 02:31
I'm hoping someone can point me to the Latina masseuses near North Park or surrounding areas. I attempted Daisy Spa on Broadway in Chula Vista one Friday night and Mamasan showed me 3 older asian ladies, after asking me for $50 hhr. Ended up leaving after the lack of Latinas. Thank you in advance!

SDNutz50
07-12-17, 13:39
I'm hoping someone can point me to the Latina masseuses near North Park or surrounding areas. I attempted Daisy Spa on Broadway in Chula Vista one Friday night and Mamasan showed me 3 older asian ladies, after asking me for $50 hhr. Ended up leaving after the lack of Latinas. Thank you in advance!I would suggest to read and research. I'll give you a head start. Go back to April 1st and read every post to current. A member -Vandong- posted a couple times about a certain place that is fairly close to the area you are interested in.

Just as important as doing research first before asking, if not more so, is to go and report back with name, approximate age, details of the session and how much it set you back, both house fee and how long session was and the tip you gave.

Thanks and Stay Safe.

Dragonfly08
07-12-17, 14:12
I'm Looking for UTR independent massage providers who give happy endings. BBW / Big tits is a plus. PM Me and I will share what I have.

Member #6555
07-12-17, 15:09
I'm hoping someone can point me to the Latina masseuses near North Park or surrounding areas. I attempted Daisy Spa on Broadway in Chula Vista one Friday night and Mamasan showed me 3 older asian ladies, after asking me for $50 hhr. Ended up leaving after the lack of Latinas. Thank you in advance!Miracle Oasis is in North Park and has Latinas there.

Bwetfan
07-12-17, 18:33
Tina is back and Coco is out.That's sort of odd. I guess she really only has enough business for one masseuse?

AmpChamp
07-12-17, 18:50
That's sort of odd. I guess she really only has enough business for one masseuse?Tina was only on vacation so coco filled in from LA.

Whoopster
07-12-17, 19:52
Tina is back and Coco is out.Did we ever get confirmation about the sores reported by someone on this board? Sounded like they were coming from Coco but didn't hear for sure. Wonder if that is what promted the change.

Bwetfan
07-12-17, 22:33
Did we ever get confirmation about the sores reported by someone on this board? Sounded like they were coming from Coco but didn't hear for sure. Wonder if that is what promted the change.There was a report in December of somebody thinking they got a nasty from Tina after a vigorous BBBJCIM session. The reality is that there are risks from anybody doing that stuff.

HoneyBoy
07-12-17, 23:19
There was a report in December of somebody thinking they got a nasty from Tina after a vigorous BBBJCIM session. The reality is that there are risks from anybody doing that stuff.I don't think it was Tina, it was from the girl who replaced her.

Bwetfan
07-13-17, 00:36
I don't think it was Tina, it was from the girl who replaced her.No, that was Tina, long before Coco arrived on the scene. That being said, I had seen her a few weeks after that, and have not had any issues show up since then.

Stl Danish
07-13-17, 01:25
Went recently and had Lisa. 30's. Kind of tall. Maybe 5'8, nice figure (but small boobs) and reasonably attractive in the face. Very pleasant personality.

Went for the hour. Great massage. Not much teasing, I was dog tired and it's just what I needed is a good, no-nonsense massage. On the flip, head, neck, arms, chest and stomach massage. During that is when I made my move and reached down to her bare leg (she was wearing a dress). She knew it was on and went lower. I went higher and fondled around her cotton-pantied butt. Discovering through incidental contact that she was wearing a pad in the fun region. Whether for real or for deterrent reasons I'll never know.

Anyway, that was fine. I roamed all over except that spot nonetheless and she didn't mind a bit. She instead put a copious amount of lotion on my package and went to work, and also hitched her dress up over her boobs so I had full access. Like I said earlier, very small boobs but long nipples. I know some of you guys are into that. I can take it or leave it but appreciated the gesture.

Handjob was excellent. She seemed very into it and was giving me eye contact nearly the entire time, like she was kind of turned on and / or reading my face for reactions. Her technique was kind of all over the place but she definitely knew what she was doing. Kept two hands engaged throughout, whether double fisting it or one on the rod and one on the berries. She mixed it up. Like I said I was super tired, so that was working in my favor for stamina purposes and it took her about 10 minutes to finish me off. When I did, it was a pretty big explosion and she seemed pretty delighted with herself for leaving me in a quivering heap.

40/40 - no mention of the tip the whole time. Only downside was that her hands smelled faintly of garlic, which I find is a pretty common thing with these ladies. Would repeat.