PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

HalfOfADeck
04-10-17, 20:44
Saw the ad on BP massage and it looked good as was the massage. How do you know when you will experience a legit massage? 1. When every room has a semi-private window 2. When the masseuse puts oil that smells like icy hot 3. When the masseuse covers you for the entire massage.

I would return if I wanted a good massage for a good price. The hour was 35 to the house and 25 tip.

JayLake
04-11-17, 02:38
Hey guys,

I would like to go to MO for the first time, and I saw they have a lot of different girls and "options". So which girl and which girl do you recommend me?

I checked Sammy, but I can't' see on the pictures if she has a pretty face or not.

Thanks!Sammy is gorgeous from head to toe. The pics are her and It's a pretty standard fbsm, I'd suggest the half hour for best value. Decent rub, little tease, flip, can touch TnA, she jerks you. I believe she also does prostate if you are into that.

Whudat
04-11-17, 15:26
I got into this hobby when I lived in Honolulu and the scene out there is just a buffet of a gorgeous women and one thing I have yet to experience out here: you are treated like a KING in Honolulu. After moving to San Diego I was a shocked out how much of a step down, especially in regards to scarcity, it is here. I'm sure a lot of that has to do with Tijuana being so close and the generally laxed attitude they have towards it out in Hawaii. I mean there is just no comparison to the Empire (RIP) experience that I got used to out there (Model quality girls cycled in every week, with a full menu available, and a beer in hand on the way out to boot).

Need to get back out to Hawaii for my fix.Having recently moved to San Diego and even though I have found places to satisfy my needs in San Diego proper, have yet to go to Tijuana yet as I am awaiting receipt of my SENTRI card, I was a little disappointed with the variety here. Rex is correct that Oahu has a healthy AMP industry for mongers who like high quality providers. Also, there is a pricing difference with regards to service length. For what we pay for HH services, it's equivalent to a FH service there.

Fortunately I go back and forth to the islands on consistent basis to recalibrate.

Knight007
04-11-17, 16:37
http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/natural-redhead-in-oceanside/25276207

Works in Oceanside area. Reviews in TER but I am non VIP. She charges 1. 5 but no FS. And has an upgrade for 0. 3 - what is the upgrade? Thanks.

Dog Rice
04-11-17, 22:21
The BP URL is no longer valid.

What is her TER I'd?

Works in Oceanside area. Reviews in TER but I am non VIP. She charges 1. 5 but no FS. And has an upgrade for 0. 3 - what is the upgrade? Thanks.

Knight007
04-12-17, 01:24
The BP URL is no longer valid.

What is her TER I'd?https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=282957

Dark Knight619
04-12-17, 02:19
I've never been to Hawaii. If I could go for provider or AMP fun, which city? Best food aswell. LOL. Thanks.

Dog Rice
04-12-17, 09:29
According to TER, HE only and not that great. No mention about upgrade from reviews.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=282957

AmpFan09
04-12-17, 09:32

Works in Oceanside area. Reviews in TER but I am non VIP. She charges 1. 5 but no FS. And has an upgrade for 0. 3 - what is the upgrade? Thanks.The upgrade is she will undress.

Whudat
04-12-17, 15:25
I've never been to Hawaii. If I could go for provider or AMP fun, which city? Best food aswell. LOL. Thanks.Oahu for AMPs. Other islands have no zero to no AMPs to speak of. Just go to the Hawaii / Honolulu boards on this site to check it out. I personally prefer Dream Therapy. If she's visiting, see Hilton. I'll just say in advance, you're welcome.

Food. All the islands have great food. But definitely for your first visit, go to Oahu. Tons of things to do on Oahu to get your tourist fix on. If you want to experience the other islands, puddle jumper flights from Honolulu to the other islands are cheap and readily available.

SDNutz50
04-12-17, 15:34
I've never been to Hawaii. If I could go for provider or AMP fun, which city? Best food aswell. LOL. Thanks.Honolulu is the best I've been to. Spent some time there the last couple of summers. Read their threads, they have parlor specific threads and wish all reviews were written the way they do. Simple yet informative.

HoneyBoy
04-12-17, 17:38
The upgrade is she will undress.Link that does not work.

ArrogantBstrd
04-12-17, 20:52
I've been in need of a BBBJ for a long while. I refused to go to BG. LOL. I went to Hong's based off of Vandong's review. I asked for Lena, but Mama said she doesn't work there anymore. She said she'll find someone to take care of me.

This place looks very run down on the outside, but it's a typical Korean spot. $50 for HHR. I would have figured $140 for FS. I drew "Sara". Cinnamon-skinned Latina. High 30's / Low 40's.

Anyway. Long story short: light teasing at first, but she got straight to the point. I asked for BJ. She made me tip first. I gave her $80. She proceeded with CBJ. I asked to take the hat off. She wanted $40 more.

And there it was! My remaining 20 minutes was BBBJ (no CIM) for $170 total. Her spit dripped down my balls. She sucked and licked me like a scoop of ice cream that was about to fall off of the cone. Damn... I'm re-calibrated now! I may repeat.

She said she works there on Wednesdays. The only other Latina (for now) works Saturdays and Sundays.

Happy Hunting!

ArrogantBstrd
04-12-17, 20:59
Don't message me asking for info if you could have found that info in the first three pages. I will not respond to you if you have never posted anywhere before.

Anyway, since you're here, and since everyone is going on a tangent about other locations...

I miss Japan. They have blowjob bars there where it's All-You-Can-Drink / All-She-Can-Suck. $75-$100 for a 45 min BBBJCIM. Often times from very cute girls in their late 20's and early 30's. Many places were open until 6 am. I showed up at 5 am for a BBBJ and still had time to get ready for work, eat breakfast, and be in the office by 7 am. I was a highly productive worker then. LOL!

NudeBeachPerv
04-13-17, 23:29
Hey guys,

I would like to go to MO for the first time, and I saw they have a lot of different girls and "options". So which girl and which girl do you recommend me?

I checked Sammy, but I can't' see on the pictures if she has a pretty face or not.

Thanks!Looks like the only one who shows her face in the ads is the one who goes by Arianna:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-in-town-pictures-are-100-real-or-the-massage-is-free/25857785

Tennis Nut
04-14-17, 11:36
Looks like the only one who shows her face in the ads is the one who goes by Arianna:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-in-town-pictures-are-100-real-or-the-massage-is-free/25857785Arianna is beautiful, but MO prices are a bit steep. You guys who have been to Miracle Oasis--is it worth the premium fee?

JayLake
04-14-17, 12:59
Arianna is beautiful, but MO prices are a bit steep. You guys who have been to Miracle Oasis--is it worth the premium fee?Is 80 half hour and 120 hour steep? That's pretty much baseline low price. You do know that includes the HE right? There's no mamasan. Where is it any cheaper reliably?

GfEnthusiast
04-14-17, 13:31
Anyone have any info on the AMP on raytheon? They advertise on BP.

HalfOfADeck
04-14-17, 14:26
Strike 2 in a week. Found on BP. . 4 hr for decent massage. 4 tip w / fiv but self service. Have yet to do that at an AMP. Mimi is cute but a bit too generous with the massage oil. Learning new stuff with every new AMP.

Panache
04-14-17, 15:44
Is 80 half hour and 120 hour steep? That's pretty much baseline low price. You do know that includes the HE right? There's no mamasan. Where is it any cheaper reliably?Just to clarify, the current rate is 100 half hour and 150 hour. Still a bargain if you ask me.

GfEnthusiast
04-14-17, 18:20
Decided to pull the trigger and report back. Walked into the place where I was greeted by Candy a 30-40 ish? (I'm bad at telling age) thicker yet attractive messeus that was wearing a a small black dress. After taking care of business and getting ready she began to give me a descent massage, nothing spectacular but not bad either. I bagan rubbing her legs and she didn't complain so I began to move north. Soon after she started to make very flirtatious comments and shortly after that started the teasing with lots of touching and cupping of the boys. She immediately went to jr on the flip and even pulled down the top part of her dress to reveal a really nice set of c cups. Finished up as I think HJ was the only thing on the menu and that was that. Here's the thing though not once did she mention the tip. It wasnt until I was dressed and ready to leave that I offered and she accepted. . 4 to the house and. 4 for tip (pretty standard for this kinda service). I would recommend.

MichaelOhSix
04-14-17, 19:02
Touch of health has only had older Korean providers every time I've been there.

Very friendly service very willing to oblige. A hundred dollar tip for full-service but definitely older and definitely Korean.

Call ahead and ask but my experience was Korean only.So I called this morning and asked there are any Latinas. MMS said yes come in. I went this afternoon and finally got my Latina fix! I recommend and will repeat. I got a new girl. She said she's going by "Michelle" today. 25 - 30 no older. 50 HHR a bill for tip. FS with no hesitation.

Hey Mr Dj
04-14-17, 22:05
Strike 2 in a week. Found on BP. . 4 hr for decent massage. 4 tip w / fiv but self service. Have yet to do that at an AMP. Mimi is cute but a bit too generous with the massage oil. Learning new stuff with every new AMP.There are 2 Blue Sky Spas in that strip mall. Did you go to the one next to the Sushi joint or the laundromat? I believe the one next to the laundromat is no HJ. But I've never been to that one. The one by the Sushi joint I've never struck out.

Whoopster
04-14-17, 22:30
I drove by it really is a new place.

It's not some old shop advertising itself as a the grand opening (for the hundredth time).

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-super-sweet-asian-girl-work-today-442-204-5566/25683729

Anyone give it a go yet?

I'm going out on travel again so I can not hit it up this week.

But I am curious if anybody else has had a visit and can share their impressions.

Anyone else as curious as I am about a really new North County shop?I will try it and let you know. I did find another SM place on BP. They don't advertise their address but they are on Twin Oaks. When you call they won't answer but will text in a few minutes. Cee Cee did and awesome job and I was really happy with her work. My prostate was a little surprised as well.

Tennis Nut
04-14-17, 23:30
Is 80 half hour and 120 hour steep? That's pretty much baseline low price. You do know that includes the HE right? There's no mamasan. Where is it any cheaper reliably?If we're talking about a HJ for the HE, then I think MO's prices are high. Of course, you're paying extra for girls who are foxes rather than what we usually find at AMPs. Am I all wet here or do you guys agree, not that it matters. They're not going to lower their prices for us. .

Dctex99
04-14-17, 23:34
If we're talking about a HJ for the HE, then I think MO's prices are high. Of course, you're paying extra for girls who are foxes rather than what we usually find at AMPs. Am I all wet here or do you guys agree, not that it matters. They're not going to lower their prices for us. .No extras at all! They walked me out and did not ask for tip!!

IvyLeaf
04-15-17, 03:17
The Blue sky situation is weird. It being 2 AMPs of the same name on the same strip mall.

You've got the better option by the sushi joint, but you'll always have eyes looking down on you.

Tables by the windows hovering over the AMP's front door. And it seems the place is popular and tables are always filled. Have fun with that!

You are almost guaranteed a HE. It's a standard 40 for hr spot. Gone there twice. Wouldn't repeat as the talent is subpar and experience is not memorable.

Pretty hohum. Only for a very desperate situation in a pinch.

YeahYeahPink
04-15-17, 03:32
Has anyone ever got a prostate massage in AMPs?

From my research, I heard Eva at the Z would do it, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm just curious, I have never done it before but I'm a adventurous guy.

If anyone has a such experience, could you describe in detail? Like how long was it.

Did she end it with the prostate HE? Or it was only a part of the process?

BTW, I know some girls at MO do it, but I prefer AMPs over other private places like MO.

So just AMP experiences.

Thanks.

Ohio Joe
04-15-17, 10:16
Just to clarify, the current rate is 100 half hour and 150 hour. Still a bargain if you ask me.Amy, Arianna, and Vanessa from MO currently have ads on BP Massage for 80/ hhr and 120/ hr.

I saw Arianna last week for 80/ half hour and I mentioned the ad special when we talked. She is quite attractive, has a great figure and a wonderful smile. When I arrived, she simply asked me to place the donation on the counter top and get undressed. She was topless during the session and allowed touching on the top and over the bottom panties. I am usually very respectful on a first visit and didn't push it. She is from Ohio (Midwest) and was very friendly. The massage was okay and the finish (HJ) was great. Slow and sensual. 30 minutes was the right amount of time for me. No additional tip was required or given.

On this trip, I also visited the Bernardo Massage Center (Bernardo Center Dr.) and saw Linda who said she had only been there one month. Linda is a 35+ yo Chinese masseuse with attractive face and average build. I opted for $35/ hour as a first time customer. She did the back walk and the massage was okay. She stayed clothed the entire time and I didn't ask for anything to be removed. The finish was also slow and sensual. The only negative was that she wanted an extra $20 tip after I had given her a $45 tip. For a HJ with limited touching, I think $40 or $45 is enough.

FlyingVfr
04-15-17, 11:26

Not in any of my half-dozen times there with Eva. That's after much encouragement to play around in that area more. She touches there but won't go further than that.

OnceWas
04-15-17, 12:23
Not in any of my half-dozen times there with Eva. That's after much encouragement to play around in that area more. She touches there but won't go further than that.Eva has provided that service for me many times. I guess, as always, YMMV.

YeahYeahPink
04-15-17, 13:56
I've seeing Emily at the Unique in convoy street for past few years, but I think she doesn't work there anymore since beginning of this year?

So sad that she left. She was the best at teasing and actual massaging for 40/40 damage.

Did anyone recently visit the Unique Massage? I think they got more new girls.

Someone please recommend me the Unique girls with some details.

Thanks guys!

HalfOfADeck
04-15-17, 19:24
I went to the one next to the laundromat.

There are 2 Blue Sky Spas in that strip mall. Did you go to the one next to the Sushi joint or the laundromat? I believe the one next to the laundromat is no HJ. But I've never been to that one. The one by the Sushi joint I've never struck out.

MichaelOhSix
04-15-17, 20:20
Health Spa.

Koreans in their 30's one in her 40's. Full menu.

50 HHR 90 HR.

$ FS (BBJ / CFS / CBJ finish).

JayLake
04-15-17, 21:12
If we're talking about a HJ for the HE, then I think MO's prices are high. Of course, you're paying extra for girls who are foxes rather than what we usually find at AMPs. Am I all wet here or do you guys agree, not that it matters. They're not going to lower their prices for us. .Well, again, where is a HJ any cheaper? I'm actually asking. I see AMPs listed and it's always 40-50+40-60 tip for a HJ and 120-140 for FS.

Whoopster
04-16-17, 01:28
I drove by it really is a new place.

It's not some old shop advertising itself as a the grand opening (for the hundredth time).

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-super-sweet-asian-girl-work-today-442-204-5566/25683729

Anyone give it a go yet?

I'm going out on travel again so I can not hit it up this week.

But I am curious if anybody else has had a visit and can share their impressions.

Anyone else as curious as I am about a really new North County shop?As promised, I checked out the new place in San Marcos this afternoon. While the massage was pretty good, it was completely legit. April was the provider and did a good medium pressure massage and although there were a few signs early on, after the flip absolutely nothing.

I also didn't like the parking situation due to being right on a main street and directly across from a large park. I parked up the street in front of someone's house.

Inside, the sheets didn't smell fresh. Maybe it was the detergent they used, not sure. Won't be going back.

Went to the other new spot in SM and was much happier there.

Whoopster
04-16-17, 01:32
Well, again, where is a HJ any cheaper? I'm actually asking. I see AMPs listed and it's always 40-50+40-60 tip for a HJ and 120-140 for FS.If it's just a HJ I never pay more than 40 if it's a 1 hour. If 90 plus HJ I'll go $50.

Tennis Nut
04-16-17, 02:02
If it's just a HJ, I never pay more than $40 if it's a 1 hour. If 90 plus HJ I'll go $50.In my opinion, a HJ gets a $40 tip whether it was during a 30-minute or 60-minute session. To the house, a 30-min. session should be $30, a 60-min. session should be $40, again IMHO. Some places charge more, but the implication, in my mind and experience, is the more you pay to the house, the more you can expect in services (e.g., BJ and FS). A place that charges $60 for 30-minutes and locks the door is telling you they have a fuller menu. That is, after all, the reason you're paying more to the house. The girls who work in the more expensive places and ask $60 or more for a HJ are crazy and I hope you guys aren't paying it. A HJ is $40. Period. I could go on and on, but I'll spare all of you.

FromNowOn
04-16-17, 16:11
Eva has provided that service for me many times. I guess, as always, YMMV.Eva does not always do it, but I find if I start fingering her in the butt she reciprocates.

FlyingVfr
04-16-17, 17:12
Eva has provided that service for me many times. I guess, as always, YMMV.Oh wow, Eva at the San Diego Z? Now I'll know to encourage her a little more. .

NudeBeachPerv
04-17-17, 19:55
Saw this ad (and two very similar).

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lovely-leena/25448661

Has the same format as Miracle Oasis, even similar pricing but does not say Miracle Oasis.

Wondering if maybe some MO ladies started a new place or something.

Hey Mr Dj
04-17-17, 23:16
Not in any of my half-dozen times there with Eva. That's after much encouragement to play around in that area more. She touches there but won't go further than that.I've only seen Eva once and she was very playful. FIV, PM and DATY.

JayLake
04-18-17, 03:06
Saw this ad (and two very similar).

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lovely-leena/25448661

Has the same format as Miracle Oasis, even similar pricing but does not say Miracle Oasis.

Wondering if maybe some MO ladies started a new place or something.No, they are a dif outfit and I'm not sure where they operate out of in mission valley. MO is in north park.

NudeBeachPerv
04-18-17, 03:44
No, they are a dif outfit and I'm not sure where they operate out of in mission valley. MO is in north park.Okay, thanks. I got confused because the MO ad says " City of San Diego, north park by mission valley down town, San Diego".

ChanceMeeting
04-18-17, 12:01
Okay, thanks. I got confused because the MO ad says " City of San Diego, north park by mission valley down town, San Diego".They work off Camino Del Rio South. Have seen Briana and had a nice time. Small rooms but nice.

FlyingVfr
04-18-17, 20:06
I've only seen Eva once and she was very playful. FIV, PM and DATY.PM? As in Private Message from or to Eva? I just wish I could get Eva to take off some clothes lol. She lifts her skirt/dress and pulls her top down ok but...

NangaJapan
04-18-17, 21:53

I'm just curious, I have never done it before but I'm a adventurous guy.

If anyone has a such experience, could you describe in detail? Like how long was it.

Did she end it with the prostate HE? Or it was only a part of the process?

BTW, I know some girls at MO do it, but I prefer AMPs over other private places like MO.

So just AMP experiences.

Thanks.This is private place and not AMP. Search for therapy and manscape by Thai. She works out of a private office in Hillcrest.

The prostate massage is good. Closer to the climax she slides the finger inside which surprised me first time. She charges 80 and no tip is expected.

Hey Mr Dj
04-18-17, 22:10
PM? As in Private Message from or to Eva? I just wish I could get Eva to take off some clothes lol. She lifts her skirt/dress and pulls her top down ok but...Prostate Massage. Sorry don't know the abbreviation for that LOL or if there is one.

Lascivious
04-18-17, 23:14
PM? As in Private Message from or to Eva? I just wish I could get Eva to take off some clothes lol. She lifts her skirt/dress and pulls her top down ok but...I believe the PM he is referring to is slipping a digit, prostate massage.

ArrogantBstrd
04-19-17, 00:10
Well, Gents... I will volunteer my services and TOFTT! Report will come shortly.

RexTripod808
04-19-17, 01:43
Does anyone know any spots that offer Thai?

I've got a serious thing for them and so far the only thing I've seen on the menu around here are Korean and Chinese.

BlueSkyBlue
04-19-17, 04:33

I've got a serious thing for them and so far the only thing I've seen on the menu around here are Korean and Chinese.I'm sorry but I just can't resist as I am in Pattaya Thailand right now for the Thai new year (sonkran) where a oil massage is under nine dollars and the tip for the bareback blow job is about $14 (500 baht).

The soapy massages are about $60 (2000 baht) for everything.

Best place for Thai is to get on a plane and fly here at least once in your life.

In Escondido there's a thai massage place on Valley Parkway that is ok but it'll do for a real Thai fix, there's also a Thai place downtown midway area called islands.

Space Pet
04-19-17, 04:34
The Owner / MMS of Flanders and Ronson has recently acquired two additions to her stable. 6437 Caminito Blythefield in La Jolla. The other is in Mission Hills (only one there).

Info is power. Play safe guys.

G.Not sure if this is the same one, I've been to the place off of flanders quite a few time while I'm working in sorrento valley.

Those whom have been there know its pretty good!

Saw two other places that seem to be related (same CL add phone numbers).

One off ronson (mention here I believe) and also one on rosecrans now.

Rosecrans and ronson girls were significantly chubbyin comparison with flanders, with Rosecrans totally booping my face with what I though was a pregnant belly.

Now a thing about the chubby ones, they seemed downright thirsty too!

One girl literally straddled my wrist while 'massaged' my shoulder, you bet-cha she wasn't wearing any panties under that skirt.

Did an hour at both, all that I saw I wasn't terribly excited to see again sticking to the flanders spot probably for now.

Dm. 6+1. 6.

SP.

Tennis Nut
04-19-17, 13:49
Not sure if this is the same one, I've been to the place off of flanders quite a few time while I'm working in sorrento valley.

Those whom have been there know its pretty good!

Saw two other places that seem to be related (same CL add phone numbers).

One off ronson (mention here I believe) and also one on rosecrans now.

Rosecrans and ronson girls were significantly chubbyin comparison with flanders, with Rosecrans totally booping my face with what I though was a pregnant belly.

Now a thing about the chubby ones, they seemed downright thirsty too!

One girl literally straddled my wrist while 'massaged' my shoulder, you bet-cha she wasn't wearing any panties under that skirt.

Did an hour at both, all that I saw I wasn't terribly excited to see again sticking to the flanders spot probably for now.

Dm. 6+1. 6.

SP.So what is 6+1. 6. ? And, I ask again, who are we trying to fool (other than ourselves)?

RexTripod808
04-19-17, 18:45
I'm sorry but I just can't resist as I am in Pattaya Thailand right now for the Thai new year (sonkran) where a oil massage is under nine dollars and the tip for the bareback blow job is about $14 (500 baht).

Best place for Thai is to get on a plane and fly here at least once in your life.

In Escondido there's a thai massage place on Valley Parkway that is ok but it'll do for a real Thai fix, there's also a Thai place downtown midway area called islands.Oh, trust me it's on the books for later this year. Will be a first time and I can't wait. Looking forward to living like a King for a week or two. To be perfectly honest I'm more worried I'll get there an never want to come back.

Thanks for the info, either of these places full menu or just happy ending?

FlyingVfr
04-19-17, 19:36
Prostate Massage. Sorry don't know the abbreviation for that LOL or if there is one.Thanks to you and Lascivious, ha how obvious the answer was now that you clue me in. But nope, PM is not in our forum's list of abbreviations. Actually feeling rather dumb for not having gotten what PM meant immediately. Carry on!

FlyingVfr
04-19-17, 19:42
I'm sorry but I just can't resist as I am in Pattaya Thailand right now for the Thai new year (sonkran) where a oil massage is under nine dollars and the tip for the bareback blow job is about $14 (500 baht).

In Escondido there's a thai massage place on Valley Parkway that is ok but it'll do for a real Thai fix, there's also a Thai place downtown midway area called islands.Thai massages are great, they include a lot of stretching in areas a guy of my age doesn't usually stretch. But I've struck out in the two Thai shops I've tried. I live in Escondido and stopped frequenting the AMPs there due to their high prices and the fact they were busted a few years ago and are now a little too cautious.

But what about Islands in the Midway area you mentioned? Is a HE at least guaranteed there, if not more? I'm a semi-regular with Eva at Z's but would like to try a different spot and Islands sounds like one to consider. Thanks. And a half-thanks haha for your report on the prices and action in Thailand. Wow, I'd love to go there for that.

I will add I was in Vietnam in 1969-70 and the average massage there was about 200 Piasters which was about $2. A HE was about $2 more. That's what triggered my long term love of AMPs.

ArrogantBstrd
04-19-17, 20:12
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irresistible-isabella/25638069

Puerto Rican girl. Thick, natural body. Mutual touching, but not too much GFE. HJ was slow and sensual. I popped as soon as she spoke to me en espanol. LOL.

They operate out of an office building. Same one as Sun C Spa. Kind of a sketchy lay out on the way in. I had to pass by many other offices. I wonder how long that place would last?

Would repeat.

NudeBeachPerv
04-19-17, 22:19

Puerto Rican girl. Thick, natural body. Mutual touching, but not too much GFE. HJ was slow and sensual. I popped as soon as she spoke to me en espanol. LOL.

They operate out of an office building. Same one as Sun C Spa. Kind of a sketchy lay out on the way in. I had to pass by many other offices. I wonder how long that place would last?

Would repeat.Great report, thanks!

BlueSkyBlue
04-20-17, 00:21
Thai massages are great, they include a lot of stretching in areas a guy of my age doesn't usually stretch. But I've struck out in the two Thai shops I've tried. I live in Escondido and stopped frequenting the AMPs there due to their high prices and the fact they were busted a few years ago and are now a little too cautious.
.There really is two types of Thai massage. One is traditional Thai which is stretching and bending. Usually with clothes on. The other and more common in the states is oil massage " oi" massage with lots of stretching.

My experience in California is that most Thai places are legit but as always YMMV.

The place on valley parkway in Escondido (Thai therapeutic) was on my no go list for a while because it was a good massage ($60/ hr) but no HE.

Although it's been about a year since my last visit I received both HE and BJ on separate visits.

The last time the provider was June kind of a thick girl kind of plain looks but very sweet and attentive.

Massage was very good but the upsell was annoying. A $200 FS tip was quoted and we settled on $80 BJ but she grumbling a lot about what a "cheap Charles " I was.

In Thailand this is insulting. It means you are really cheap. So bar girls that hear that are far less interested in you if the think you are going to tip cheap.

But overall service was good and attitude was fine but looks and cost of the upsell just doesn't really make me want to go back.

BlueSkyBlue
04-20-17, 00:31
Oh, trust me it's on the books for later this year. Will be a first time and I can't wait. Looking forward to living like a King for a week or two. To be perfectly honest I'm more worried I'll get there an never want to come back.

Thanks for the info, either of these places full menu or just happy ending?I went to Islands over year and a half ago and it was a high door fee and full-service.

Your mileage may vary, I got full service but it was such a long time ago I don't know what the girls are like now.

So give it a shot and report back.

BlueSkyBlue
04-20-17, 00:39

I've got a serious thing for them and so far the only thing I've seen on the menu around here are Korean and Chinese.I haven't been here for two years but I always had a great massage, good stretching with younger girls.

Always had a very happy experience.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakata-thai-massage-spa-in-san-marcos/17011366

One of the girls told me she's Thai (actually born in Thailand) but raised in China and she doesn't speak a word of thai language.

Like I said good massage and good service when I went there.

$60 an hour and $40 tip.

Tennis Nut
04-20-17, 11:57
Don't waste your time!

This place is on Canon Street just west of Rosecrans, next to a pizza place. They wanted $60 for an hour, $30 for a half-hour. I thought that was ridiculous. I chose a half-hour. The masseuse was unattractive and didn't speak any English. A couple of times she had to get someone to translate. Her massage skills were mediocre. There was plenty of teasing and attempts to up-sell me to an hour. "More hour" was one of the few things she could say in English. I refused. There was no flip or HE. The entire time was spent on my stomach. Do I need to state the obvious -- Will not repeat.

Steve9206
04-23-17, 00:25
So I've read a few reports about a place off Flanders. Where exactly is the place?

MyDream
04-23-17, 13:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Whoopster
04-23-17, 17:49
I haven't been here for two years but I always had a great massage, good stretching with younger girls.

Always had a very happy experience.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakata-thai-massage-spa-in-san-marcos/17011366

One of the girls told me she's Thai (actually born in Thailand) but raised in China and she doesn't speak a word of thai language.

Like I said good massage and good service when I went there.

$60 an hour and $40 tip.I was there about 2 or 3 months ago. Pretty much the same. Nice time I just don't like paying the extra $20 door fee. I'm a cheap ass, I know.

Fritter Face
04-23-17, 19:19
I know everyone here seems to be looking for the youngest providers possible, but can anyone point me toward some mature (50+ or 60+ would be even better!) providers that offer more than just HJ? Any advice or firsthand accounts would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Malo
04-24-17, 10:16
I know everyone here seems to be looking for the youngest providers possible, but can anyone point me toward some mature (50+ or 60+ would be even better!) providers that offer more than just HJ? Any advice or firsthand accounts would be great.

Thanks in advance!I haven't found any in San Diego, Upland and Redlands have a few good ones.

RexTripod808
04-24-17, 12:34
So I've read a few reports about a place off Flanders. Where exactly is the place?Search BP for Mira Mesa and you should be able to find it. Decently cute Chinese in their early 30's, offers full menu for 140 + 40 HF.

NangaJapan
04-26-17, 00:10

Thanks in advance!Search for classy mom and you will get her.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/es-us/WomenSeekMen/scent-of-lavender-classy-mom/25531913

Experienced her couple of times. Quality service. Always left satisfied. Works out of Vista. Great ass.

Try it out and update how it went.

CduBonusG
04-26-17, 13:59
Search for classy mom and you will get her.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/es-us/WomenSeekMen/scent-of-lavender-classy-mom/25531913

Experienced her couple of times. Quality service. Always left satisfied. Works out of Vista. Great ass.

Try it out and update how it went.Pro-tip: her name is Sharzat Morgan, she has written a couple books and does a lot of videos on youtube too! Look her up, very intelligent and interesting women.

PhatMongrel
04-26-17, 22:17
I'm going to be in San Diego Gaslamp Quarter in a couple of weeks. I won't have a car so I'm looking for an AMP that will leave me smiling within walking distance of the Westin off 1st ave and E st. I know there are several in the area but I haven't found any reviews in the forum.

Thanks in advance.

Tennis Nut
04-26-17, 22:35
This place was advertised on Backpage. 3045 Rosecrans Ste. 305. There's a picture of their front door below.

Went there yesterday. It's one of those places with a security door in front. $40 for a half-hour with Alice. She's cute and has a nice rack and small ass--rather exceptional. Her massage was mediocre with a little bit of teasing. On the flip she started the negotiation. She was crazy--she wanted $60 for a HJ, $100 for a CBJ and who knows what for FS. I talked her into $70 for a CBJ. I had access below her clothes to top and bottom. It was an okay experience. If I went back, I'd opt for FS and try to talk her into accepting $100. I have to admit that the hard negotiation takes a lot of the fun out of it for me.

ArrogantBstrd
04-27-17, 00:17
I reported on Cherry the first time when I first saw her back in December. She remembered me. Her face lit up when she came in the room.

Anyway. She is very quirky and playful. She likes to tug on the hair around my asshole for some reason. Relaxing massage with a lot of teasing. She jumped out of her clothes and it turned into a lick fest while I was still face down. She sucked on my ear lobes while rubbing her nipples on my back. I turned over so I can be more interactive. She kinda plopped back on to me and kissed my neck again. She kissed and licked me from my ears down to my neck. Then to my chest, nipples, and belly button. She almost gave me a rim job, but I wasn't a fan. Then she sucked on my balls as she stroked me. She even started licking my dick and the head. (Typically, for you junior mongers, the more experienced girls have the condom in their mouth already. Once she begins the BJ, she puts the condom on with her mouth and slides it on fully as she strokes you. You might think she was going for BBBJ until you see that bright-colored cover. LOL!) I didn't even see her put the condom in her mouth. She must have done it while I was face down.

She rode me CG very enthusiastically this time. Then went to reverse CG. She pulled me on top for missionary. She's very flexible. It was fun to feel on her legs as I bent her into different positions. She liked watching us in the mirror. We switched to K9. I told her to rub me out to finish. She slurped my balls back into her mouth and stroked me into the high heavens. It was great!

She complained about how I take so long to cum, but she did so as she dressed me. She insisted on sliding my socks on and buttoning my shirt. Interesting, the differences and similarities between Korean women and Japanese women. She and mama-san both gave me water and a bunch of candy as they escorted me out. Good times!

Oh, and rumor has it that Coco Spa is going out of business. Well, they need to relocate. The restaurant next to it complained to the property managers. The managers aren't renewing Coco's lease. I hear they're closing next week? If you have any favorites there, you may want to drop by one last time.

Good luck!

Member #6555
04-27-17, 00:38
Just got back from Bon. They advertise on Backpage and Craigslist, so naturally I though extras would be on the table. Its not, its a legit massage place.

I walked in and paid the mamasan and was led to the room. Older girl walks in, probably mid 40's and started a massage. Half way through the mamasan knocks on the door and says something in their language and my masseuse left and the mamasan started massaging me. She says "sorry, new customer come in, he want 4 hand, I only have 2 girl, I finish massage". It sucked, not only that, but there is a dance studio directly above this place and there was loud stomping during the whole time and it was hard to get relaxed. Luckily it was cheap. Paid 25 dollars for the HH and 5 for a tip since I was mad.

Mondo72
04-27-17, 04:22
Search for classy mom and you will get her.

Try it out and update how it went.Hey Nanga,

Can you tell us what the damage is? One price for it all? Or are there options / menu? GFE? Pixs recent?

TIA.

Mondo.

CreamDigger
04-27-17, 10:39
I haven't found any in San Diego, Upland and Redlands have a few good ones.Shawn is a super enthusiastic MILF who is really into what she does, and is very reasonable with rates. VERY GFE, loves kissing & making out, loves a mouthful of sausage.

She's got a BP ad up:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mature-voluptuous-milf-ready-to-show-you-pleasure/25609129

HoneyBoy
04-27-17, 18:45
I reported on Cherry the first time when I first saw her back in December. She remembered me. Her face lit up when she came in the room.

Anyway. She is very quirky and playful. She likes to tug on the hair around my asshole for some reason. Relaxing massage with a lot of teasing. She jumped out of her clothes and it turned into a lick fest while I was still face down. She sucked on my ear lobes while rubbing her nipples on my back. I turned over so I can be more interactive. She kinda plopped back on to me and kissed my neck again. She kissed and licked me from my ears down to my neck. Then to my chest, nipples, and belly button. She almost gave me a rim job, but I wasn't a fan. Then she sucked on my balls as she stroked me. She even started licking my dick and the head. (Typically, for you junior mongers, the more experienced girls have the condom in their mouth already. Once she begins the BJ, she puts the condom on with her mouth and slides it on fully as she strokes you. You might think she was going for BBBJ until you see that bright-colored cover. LOL!) I didn't even see her put the condom in her mouth. She must have done it while I was face down..So how much is the massage and how much for the extras?

FlyingVfr
04-27-17, 19:23
Eva has provided that service for me many times. I guess, as always, YMMV.With your encouragement that Eva will provide a PM service, I went back yesterday and Eva came through for me. It took a little encouragement and actually had to tell her what I wanted but it finally happened. I can't say she did it 'well' but it was still good. More just 'in & out' a lot without any actual PM.

That said, Eva is still definitely one of my all-time favorite Chinese masseuses. Probably late 30's or maybe 40, fairly good looking and takes good care of herself. Full top & bottom access but she won't actually take off her dress. No leggings for her, she typically wears a short summer dress and thong panties. No issue sliding them down, not sure about off.

Great and thorough massage, even has started stretching me kind of like a Thai massage. Very sensual at times before the flip, will reach under and play with the boys before the flip. She likes to give light kisses all over, especially once things heat up a little after the flip.

I always give a good recommendation for her, she's one of the better masseuses I've had and I've had many over many years. She's at Z's Massage in San Diego near the stadium.

Tennis Nut
04-27-17, 22:21
Hey Nanga,

Can you tell us what the damage is? One price for it all? Or are there options / menu? GFE? Pixs recent?

TIA.

Mondo.Go to her BP ad, then use the link to her web site and all your questions will be answered.

Mondo72
04-28-17, 04:18
Go to her BP ad, then use the link to her web site and all your questions will be answered.Hey TN,

Thanks for the info, I missed it when I 1st browsed the ad.

A bit pricey for my budget since I would like to have at least an hour, but seems like a very pleasant and sensual lady, just like Nanga mentioned in his post.

Mondo.

Marco19
04-28-17, 12:24
With your encouragement that Eva will provide a PM service, I went back yesterday and Eva came through for me. It took a little encouragement and actually had to tell her what I wanted but it finally happened. I can't say she did it 'well' but it was still good. More just 'in & out' a lot without any actual PM. Thanks for the report FlyingVfr. I've had several nice sessions with Eva, so I'll need to encourage her too!!

Seekingcs
04-28-17, 21:55
I got the afternoon off and felt like getting a nice massage so I decided to stop in to Cajon Spa as I was in the area. I opted for the 60 Min massage for 4. May was my masseuse. She was in late 30's to 40's. It started with a nice massage and a little teasing. The teasing became more intense and she asked me to flip at about 30 minutes. She allowed touching OTC and gave a great HJ. Upon completion she gave me a nice towel rub and then continued with the massage. There was never any discussion of the tip but I left her 4. Overall the massage was good and the HJ was good. Nothing great but I was relaxed when I left. I would go back.

Gyration
04-29-17, 23:46

I've got a serious thing for them and so far the only thing I've seen on the menu around here are Korean and Chinese.Hey Rex,

Did you find what you were looking for? If not maybe a more detailed question would help us give you better places, are you looking for a legit strictly therapeutic Thai with no extras or are you looking for extras and if so what kind of extras? There are 2 maybe 3 therapeutic Thais in San Marcos that are really good but no extras, I'd you want extras, let me know what kind.

P.S. Last time I went to SAKATA Thai, they didn't offer a Thai massage, Thai was just part of their name. They didn't offer anything good there, IMHO.

NangaJapan
04-30-17, 16:33
Hey Nanga,

TIA.

Mondo.$200.

There wss no nogociation. One price includes everything. It was GFE. Pics looks recent.

I was left satisfied whenever I went.

TheGuest386
04-30-17, 18:16
Can't really seem to find much on here about her. Big rack blondes are my thing. Says 34 G tits.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-10-vegas-model-34-bust-size-3-waist-6192010888/25838701

Pete8911
04-30-17, 19:54
I went to Coco today (4/30) to see Rosie (she was as awesome as always). She told me that today was the last day that Coco will be open. They were good to go on renewing their lease up until about 10 days ago and then the landlord changed his mind and decided not to renew them. They are all moving to Pine (formerly Hana) starting on 5/1. She said that they are expanding to 5 rooms and another waiting room. I'm not sure if they are moving the customer cards, but most if us have cards in both locations. I just wanted to let you all know.

Whoopster
04-30-17, 23:29
Hey Rex,

Did you find what you were looking for? If not maybe a more detailed question would help us give you better places, are you looking for a legit strictly therapeutic Thai with no extras or are you looking for extras and if so what kind of extras? There are 2 maybe 3 therapeutic Thais in San Marcos that are really good but no extras, I'd you want extras, let me know what kind.

P.S. Last time I went to SAKATA Thai, they didn't offer a Thai massage, Thai was just part of their name. They didn't offer anything good there, IMHO.I've been there twice. The first time, right after they opened and then about 2 months ago. Both times I left happy. YMMV apparently.

Whoopster
04-30-17, 23:52
$200.

There wss no nogociation. One price includes everything. It was GFE. Pics looks recent.

I was left satisfied whenever I went.To answer a few questions, yes, her pics are recent enough. She actually looks better in person. Yes GFE except for her rules. No touching nipples or clit, at least not until she's properly warmed up.

Likes to kiss. Likes to suck, lick, and rim. Great eye contact and does this cock worship kind of thing that is great.

Likes to be on top, but also likes to be the submissive.

The big downer for me, when I was getting close to finishing she asked me where I wanted to cum. I answered in her mouth. She tells me, Oh, I don't do that anymore. You can shoot on my tits.

I pulled out, took off the cover and masturbated on her tits while she did a PM. Not what I was expecting for a $$$ session, but other than the ending, I did enjoy.

Hope this helps you make a decision.

Mondo72
05-01-17, 04:01
$200.

I was left satisfied whenever I went.Hey Nanga,

The $200 you mention, was it for 1/2 hour? Seem to me when I checked her website it said $300 for the whole hour.

TIA.

Mondo.

BillChang
05-01-17, 11:35
Can't really seem to find much on here about her. Big rack blondes are my thing. Says 34 G tits.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-10-vegas-model-34-bust-size-3-waist-6192010888/25838701The reviews (old) do not recommend.

http://liverubreviews.com/search?search=6192010888&city=sandiego

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=241388

Birdman
05-01-17, 12:30

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-10-vegas-model-34-bust-size-3-waist-6192010888/25838701https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=241388

JayLake
05-01-17, 13:03

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/perfect-10-vegas-model-34-bust-size-3-waist-6192010888/25838701She's independent, not a parlor. But fwiw she was a bait and switch for a friend of mine a couple years ago. I would avoid, just seems risky.

TJ Dog
05-02-17, 01:18
In City Heights area. Didn't see a name. Think it is new. Decided to TOFTT.

40/ H. Cute and pleasant C-girl (Linda, I think), nice tits but big gut. Tried hard, but, no massage skills. Thought I'd negotiated 80 for BBBJ but she slapped cover on and started a truly bad BJ. At least allowed full access. Getting nowhere so I told her to switch to HJ. How can you screw up a HJ? She did. Jackhammer job to the point that I was fortunate to finish.

Full menu, but, no thanks. Save your $$.

RexTripod808
05-02-17, 18:44
Was supposed to see Eva, even came in 2 hours later because she was booked up. However when I got there they said she was with a client. Not a great start.

Papasan suggested I try Cece. Was hesitant because I knew what I wanted from Eva, but decided to give it a shot. Was waiting for almost 15 minutes and no joke putting clothes back on before she came in. Good looking mid-to-late 30's. Smaller rack but nice butt. Proceeded to rub me down and occasionally tease. Rubbed her leg all the way up while she was rubbing back and she was fine. Upon flip she proceeded with oiled up HJ. She allowed UTC play but anytime I tried to slip anything in she stopped and said "Just touch". I take forever with HJs and this was no different. Tried to get the top down, and she allowed it with a bit of nipple sucking, but the dress she had on was not made for it and it was more of a hassle. Propositioned a couple of times for some BBBJ but she was not having it and finally had to focus really hard to pop. After pop she continued rub down and then after a misunderstanding she led me to the shower. Which I was not really interested in.

Overall she was cute and got the job done, but would have preferred Eva who I routinely get full access and even has allowed me to DATY. The price was 40 HF and 40 Tip which Cece didin't even look at when I was done.

RexTripod808
05-02-17, 18:47
Hey Rex,

P.S. Last time I went to SAKATA Thai, they didn't offer a Thai massage, Thai was just part of their name. They didn't offer anything good there, IMHO.Haven't made it to either to check yet. SM are a bit far north for what I was looking for.

To be clear I love any Thai Massage, honestly I think it's the only legit massage to get. However, I was looking for a Thai provider who offers a full menu.

Might just have to wait until Thailand to fulfill this.

BlueSkyBlue
05-02-17, 19:18
For no real reason walked in to this spot looking for some release and a good massage.

I asked if table shower was available (no) butstarted talking to the cute girl at the front. Her English is very good, her name is Sophia. Kinda tall slender Chinese and look to be in mid 20's. After a little conversation she said I'll give you the massage which surprised me because normally the cute good English speaking girl at the desk is not the one to give you the actual rub.

Anyway leads me to the room, I strip and facedown and when she walks in and we continue talking almost the whole time very easy to have a conversion with.

She didn't ask what kind of massage I liked and proceeded to give me a fairly light touch with a lot of oil which soon turned into a lot of slow grazing of the boys and a fair amount of close playing with my ass.

After about 20 minute of light touch she asked me to turn over So I asked did I pay for one hour or half-hour. She's very apologetically said normal massage there is 45 to 50 minutes and she would continue to rub my back longer.

It was a nice enough light touch but I wasn't horribly excited even though she's a pretty young and cute girl, there just wasn't the intense chemistry they got me really excited with her.

After a couple of minutes of oil on my chest, she asked me did I want to be touched there (points to my cock) and I said yes and she asked me how much I was going to tip and I said 40 and she said normally is 60 what she gets for it to and I told her standard tip is 40 and she said OK.

It took a couple minutes of hard tugging for her to get me to really stand up and then she switched to a fairly light stroke that wasn't doing a whole lot for me. I told her to slow down and try to be more sensual and I would come a lot quicker but I think it was just the lack of chemistry between us it was kind of a lackluster hand job but she did manage to take my load in her hands after a couple of minutes of solid stroking.

warm towel cleanup was not as good as she promised and left a little oily.

Damages are 40 and 40 but the whole thing took about 45 minutes so your mileage may vary.

This looks like it could be great but it ended up being just ho hum.

TreeTops
05-02-17, 20:39
Out of nowhere got the urge. Any tips on filipina providers / masseuses? TIA.

MichaelOhSix
05-03-17, 15:25
In Escondido. Young Latina that goes by Julie. Full menu. House fee and $ for complete package. She says there is another Latina there that is older. Julie is 23. She's new there and you can tell she's new at her job. It was worth it and I recommend.

HoneyBoy
05-03-17, 21:44
In Escondido. Young Latina that goes by Julie. Full menu. House fee and $ for complete package. She says there is another Latina there that is older. Julie is 23. She's new there and you can tell she's new at her job. It was worth it and I recommend.What does she looking like? Rating?? Does she do BBBJ etc?

Gyration
05-04-17, 00:55
In Escondido. Young Latina that goes by Julie. Full menu. House fee and $ for complete package. She says there is another Latina there that is older. Julie is 23. She's new there and you can tell she's new at her job. It was worth it and I recommend.How much was the tip?

SecretWar
05-04-17, 12:16
New to the site, been a hobbyist on and off approx 10 years. Been looking for a decent AMP in the Poway, North SD area. Tried 3-4 of the local spots, mixed experience, but can't find more than otc touch and HJ. I know the good places are all south, but is there anywhere up north where I can find CBJ?

MichaelOhSix
05-04-17, 14:46
How much was the tip?It was a bill.

MichaelOhSix
05-04-17, 14:48
What does she looking like? Rating?? Does she do BBBJ etc?Early 20's. Cute young but still new unlike the older providers with experience. Overall 4/5 stars. Everything was covered.

KingBaby
05-04-17, 15:11
Out of nowhere got the urge. Any tips on filipina providers / masseuses? TIA.Also interested, bump.

TwoBlueBalls
05-04-17, 23:28
My first post for my fellow pervs. I mean hobbyist. Please advise if I do not follow proper etiquette on this forum. I noticed most postings are vague on business names so I'm trying to follow this trend. Been going to AMP on Convoy off Balboa. Candy is cute, tight body, great massage, decent English, sweet, will do HE but does not like roaming. Sophia is young, cute, curvy, decent massage, little English, sweet, will do HE and roaming YMMV. Other cute ladies there I'd like to try. $40/ hr, $60/90-minutes, I always give $80 tip so I do not know if they take less. Be nice and enjoy.

BlueSkyBlue
05-04-17, 23:41
New to the site, been a hobbyist on and off approx 10 years. Been looking for a decent AMP in the Poway, North SD area. Tried 3-4 of the local spots, mixed experience, but can't find more than otc touch and HJ. I know the good places are all south, but is there anywhere up north where I can find CBJ?What places did you hit up already?

Why don't you help out a little bit and contribute with what you've already experienced.

Are you only staying in Poway or Rancho Bernardo?

Are you willing to go further north into Escondido?

Are you willing to go south to mira mesa?

Share with us where you've already been to and how much you paid for what service and then somebody can steer you in the right direction for where to go for more than a hand job.

I can give you a couple of good suggestions but please tell me where you went.

Tennis Nut
05-04-17, 23:53
Guys, run don't walk to the place on Daggett to check out the new girl. Her name is something like Eu (pronounced you). She is sultry, sexy, cute with a nice body and is very hip to what guys want.

After a halfway-decent massage (I asked for hard) she flipped me and I negotiated $60 for a BBBJ. I told her that was all the money I had. There was no CIM.

I can't wait to go back to FS her! I have no idea what she'll ask, but I'll try to get it done for $100.

House = $40 for a half-hour after 11:00 or 12:00. Go early if you want to save money.

Stl Danish
05-05-17, 02:12
Some reports on a Mimi from Coco in mid March. Went to Pine tonight and suspect I saw the same girl. Tall, big boobs, good English and great service. Would support coco team movinf to pine reports. Shame no Bbj but not going to complain, as it was great anyway. Will repeat. Standard two bills damage.

IvyLeaf
05-05-17, 02:25
Has anyone ever gotten a middle eastern girl to play with? I'm talking at AMPs, not thru BP, etc.

Asian is a given. Latinas is super rare. White / black is just as rare.

I think finding a hot Chaldean or Lebanese girl would be the ultimate unicorn! Unheard of!

Youd think east county might have some, but not holding my breath.

SecretWar
05-05-17, 03:17
What places did you hit up already?

Why don't you help out a little bit and contribute with what you've already experienced.

Are you only staying in Poway or Rancho Bernardo?

Are you willing to go further north into Escondido?

Are you willing to go south to mira mesa?

Share with us where you've already been to and how much you paid for what service and then somebody can steer you in the right direction for where to go for more than a hand job.

I can give you a couple of good suggestions but please tell me where you went.I'm trying to find something in the vicinity of the places I've already visited. I've been to PQ a few times and always got good service. Friendly staff, decent middle aged women, excellent massages. I went to RB Spa once, the girl was very pretty but I don't like the location compared to the others so I haven't been back. I went to what I guess is now China Spring in Poway which was mediocre and the girl was very shy. I've also been to AA in Poway a couple times. I think it was the same older lady, enthusiastic and skilled, but not really my type. At each of these places I've got the hhr 40/40 HJ combo. I either get told "no" or don't get the right vibe for anything more so far.

BlueSkyBlue
05-05-17, 08:21
I'm trying to find something in the vicinity of the places I've already visited. I've been to PQ a few times and always got good service. Friendly staff, decent middle aged women, excellent massages. I went to RB Spa once, the girl was very pretty but I don't like the location compared to the others so I haven't been back. I went to what I guess is now China Spring in Poway which was mediocre and the girl was very shy. I've also been to AA in Poway a couple times. I think it was the same older lady, enthusiastic and skilled, but not really my type. At each of these places I've got the hhr 40/40 HJ combo. I either get told "no" or don't get the right vibe for anything more so far.Staying that close to Poway is going to limit you, I don't think there's too many guaranteed (more than a hand job) service providers in that area.

You can try going to Eden spa in RB pretty late at night.

This is another your mileage may vary but one of the girls there (I'm sorry I don't remember her name) dressed in a short skirt allowed me ample access through her panties and definitely offered me a blowjob. But I personally don't like the place and don't go there very often because a friend of mine used to work there and had a disagreement with the owner.

If you want guaranteed consistent fun, Drive north to Escondido where there's at least four places (but charge you more than $40 a half hour) . Or down to Miramesa where is there's at least another three. But either way you're going to have to go about 10 miles outside of your current area of interest.

BlueSkyBlue
05-05-17, 08:35
My first post for my fellow pervs. I mean hobbyist. Please advise if I do not follow proper etiquette on this forum. I noticed most postings are vague on business names so I'm trying to follow this trend. Been going to AMP on Convoy off Balboa. Candy is cute, tight body, great massage, decent English, sweet, will do HE but does not like roaming. Sophia is young, cute, curvy, decent massage, little English, sweet, will do HE and roaming YMMV. Other cute ladies there I'd like to try. $40/ hr, $60/90-minutes, I always give $80 tip so I do not know if they take less. Be nice and enjoy.Someimes I'll copy and paste the backpage ad.

The key thing is getting good information and usually the back page links give you the phone number address price etc.

Everybody has their own way of rewarding good service but Please remember that it's a business and the standard tip is $40 for an HE.

When trying to compete in an artificially inflated market it makes it harder for the rest of us.

I get a massage at least twice a week and I'd rather pay 40 and 40 but when the expectation becomes 80 that's really pushing my budget for the tip.

Please always reward good service and please always tip but please don't tip twice what the other guys are usually tip.

SecretWar
05-05-17, 09:59
Staying that close to Poway is going to limit you, I don't think there's too many guaranteed (more than a hand job) service providers in that area.

You can try going to Eden spa in RB pretty late at night.

This is another your mileage may vary but one of the girls there (I'm sorry I don't remember her name) dressed in a short skirt allowed me ample access through her panties and definitely offered me a blowjob. But I personally don't like the place and don't go there very often because a friend of mine used to work there and had a disagreement with the owner.

If you want guaranteed consistent fun, Drive north to Escondido where there's at least four places (but charge you more than $40 a half hour) . Or down to Miramesa where is there's at least another three. But either way you're going to have to go about 10 miles outside of your current area of interest.Based off my research, I had a feeling that would be the case. I don't mind venturing a little farther when I have time, in this case I was hoping to find a good spot for short notice, like when my schedule suddenly clears out mid-day. I appreciate your advise, if I have at least one decent place to get what I want, it'll be good to know about for more scheduled outings. In the meantime maybe I can just find a regular Indy provider who wouldn't mind being a BJ dispenser. Unfortunately, I'm newer to the area so all my sources are no longer useful.

Jammer1969
05-05-17, 14:28
Which place on Daggett? There are two parlors that I know of.

Guys, run don't walk to the place on Daggett to check out the new girl. Her name is something like Eu (pronounced you). She is sultry, sexy, cute with a nice body and is very hip to what guys want.

After a halfway-decent massage (I asked for hard) she flipped me and I negotiated $60 for a BBBJ. I told her that was all the money I had. There was no CIM.

I can't wait to go back to FS her! I have no idea what she'll ask, but I'll try to get it done for $100.

House = $40 for a half-hour after 11:00 or 12:00. Go early if you want to save money.

Dark Knight619
05-05-17, 18:23

Would repeat.Thanks need to checkout this crew.

BlueSkyBlue
05-05-17, 20:37
Which place on Daggett? There are two parlors that I know of.http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-retty-young-gorgeous-a-yue-best-asian-staff-of-highly-skilled-therapist/19645196

Definitely not shanghai spa (which is upstairs up the street right off a convoy) this is the place is on the first floor behind the hybrid car dealership.

TomCody1986
05-05-17, 23:02
I made my first shopping trip through SD on Tuesday. My goal: decent looking Asian provider, he, decent massage & table shower.

I made 7 stops, 2 on 30th in you district, 1 on Adams (couldn't find parking), and 4 on Clairemont Mesa near 805. I triangulated with reviews here as best I could.

Closest I got was first stop, on 30th, but mamasan wouldn't let me see girl first.

Other stops, talent not enough to get me to stay.

Lot of people complain about the scene in chicago but I find the average talent there much higher- and quality of massage.

Any suggestions? My future visits will be in southern SD cty & Tijuana is not an option. Happy to share experiences in LA, Chi & NYC.

ForsakenSouls1
05-06-17, 11:49
Saw Amy at MO. Decent massage with good convo. Went HH. I would repeat. She's smoking hot.

TwoBlueBalls
05-06-17, 12:36
Thanks BSB! No wonder they were so happy with my tip! I certainly do not want to spend more than needed, but new to this whole scene and loving it.

AmpChamp88
05-06-17, 13:45
Anybody have experience with Elegant Massage in RB? I've been there twice with Cherry. Very sensual massage both times but no HE. Feels like there might be more on the menu, or just another squeeze and tease shop.

TreeTops
05-06-17, 16:12
Based on tennisnuts recommendation I decided to stop in at the dagget AMP. Asked for yue and an hour. (lucky enough to make the early bird by minutes) yue comes in with this crazy hair and a sort of ballerina tutu kinda thing. Starts in on an alright massage and decent enough teasing. The mamasan (I'm assuming) said something through the door and Yue left. After a couple minutes the mamasan (again, I think) comes in and starts a better massage. Decent pressure, probably could've asked for more, and she caught all the tight muscles. Not therapeutic by any means but relaxing and even a bit less tight afterwards. She started to mix in perfectly pressured teasing. Cupping the boys while grazing and slowly worked in a gentle tug and light pulling of the hairs. It sounds uncomfortable but I assure you it is not. As she continues to massage my legs and shoulders she starts a little ass play and tugging of the hairs and sliding into working the member. Really got me to attention. She had me on all fours for a minute while I tried to get my wits about me but she didn't stop. I turned over and she went to get more oil (not sure what it is but the oil is lubricating but dries fast) as she starts in on the he she continues the ass play and next thing I know I've got a gloved finger in there (WHERE DID SHE GET THE GLOVE? Never experienced anything like that but it felt good enough that I just went with it. She started talking really dirty and slow deliberate strokes. I finally popped and she went and grabbed a warm towel. Cleaned me up and started in on a great foot massage slowly working back up to little jimmy. She stretches me out a little and starts tugging again. More oil then starts at it again. I think she called me superman. Hahaha. She starts another pm and talking dirty. It took a little longer but another pop! She cleans me up again and rubs my head, shoulders, stretches my hips and a brief foot massage before going for the little dude a third time. I was fucking drained so I wasn't able to pop but definitely not for lack of trying. She said to come back again and we'll shoot for three or four next time. Tip was never discussed but so willing I felt the forty standard wasn't sufficient. I opted for 60 and walked out the door. Overall I had a great time and would go back. 100 total. Her name was Nancy.

NudeBeachPerv
05-06-17, 16:22
I made my first shopping trip through SD on Tuesday. My goal: decent looking Asian provider, he, decent massage & table shower.

I made 7 stops, 2 on 30th in you district, 1 on Adams (couldn't find parking), and 4 on Clairemont Mesa near 805. I triangulated with reviews here as best I could.

Closest I got was first stop, on 30th, but mamasan wouldn't let me see girl first.

Other stops, talent not enough to get me to stay.

Lot of people complain about the scene in chicago but I find the average talent there much higher- and quality of massage.

Any suggestions? My future visits will be in southern SD cty & Tijuana is not an option. Happy to share experiences in LA, Chi & NYC.You might want to try this place:

http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com

Take a look at backpage, some of the ladies offer $80 specials.

However, you might find that parking is an issue in that area. Maybe you could take a Lyft or Uber ride, then go to one of the bars or restaurants near by afterwords.

RexTripod808
05-06-17, 17:11
Welp,

Finally got the stars to align with timing and whatnot and paid a visit to Pine Spa. It's been reviewed heavily, but I'll share my experience as first timer.

Called about 30 minutes before and Mamasan said no problem. Got in and was greeted by Mamasan who asked for number, I've read other reviews and gave a number but knew they wouldn't find any record of it. Mamasan took the HF (60) and left the room and I started to undress. In came Lemon as I was just taking off my pants and she has a big old smile on her face and looks at me as I start to drop the my boxers and she says "First Time? I said first time here but I've been to Coco (lie) so she knew I was on the same page. This girl is a gorgeous mid 20's Korean girl. She had a good attitude, chatted pretty well and had a sense of humor which always makes it more enjoyable. She lost the pants to start out and had a short dress that didn't even cover half her ass, gave me a decent, albeit dry, back rub while straddling me and then had me flip. She lost her clothes and got a first peak at some Class A naturals up top. Without even discussion of price she starts rubbing on Junior and sliding cover on. Starts with a good CBJ and then on to CG. After a bit of this we switch to Miss and I get her legs over my shoulders. Had to stop after one of the thrusts went too deep, but after a short 30 second intermission, I got her into DS and pounded away. This girl has a gorgeous body with just the right cushion to grab on to in DS. Finally popped and she was worn out. She cleaned me off with towel and told me to remember her name for next time. 140 Tip well earned and out the door I went.

If you are looking for young attractive Asians this is the place, I'd prefer maybe a bit cheaper but finally a place that could at least contend with the Honolulu scene.

L: 9.

S: 8.

A: 9.

Rex.

RexTripod808
05-06-17, 17:52
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-retty-young-gorgeous-a-yue-best-asian-staff-of-highly-skilled-therapist/19645196

Definitely not shanghai spa (which is upstairs up the street right off a convoy) this is the place is on the first floor behind the hybrid car dealership.I went here with a friend visiting and was led to the room by late 40's early 50's mamasan. She left I got undressed and then in came provider and lights went out. Only thing was it was Mamasan for HE and it was absolutely awful. My friend on the other hand railed the good looking one you must be talking about.

I left disgruntled, he left thrilled.

BlueSkyBlue
05-06-17, 21:25
Anybody have experience with Elegant Massage in RB? I've been there twice with Cherry. Very sensual massage both times but no HE. Feels like there might be more on the menu, or just another squeeze and tease shop.My experience only legit.

I've been there three times every single time just massage.

GManinOhio
05-06-17, 21:27
Hi fellow USA peeps in SD. I am here for a conference and finished up leaving tomorrow early. My plans were to got to Tijuana but I just don't have enough time. Can anyone help me find a fun girl tonight?

I am looking at the new massage parlor on Rosecrans, does anyone know anything about that place and the girls? Beauty Salon & Spa.

Or possible a number for a good backpage or SW in the area? (I am on Point Loma).

My tastes are thin, petite, and young. (Oh wait, who's isn't?

I really appreciate your help and will return the favor when you come to my town in Columbus, OH.

Thanks in advance.

BlueSkyBlue
05-06-17, 22:25
Hi fellow USA peeps in SD. I am here for a conference and finished up leaving tomorrow early. My plans were to got to Tijuana but I just don't have enough time. Can anyone help me find a fun girl tonight?

I am looking at the new massage parlor on Rosecrans, does anyone know anything about that place and the girls? Beauty Salon & Spa.

Or possible a number for a good backpage or SW in the area? (I am on Point Loma).

My tastes are thin, petite, and young. (Oh wait, who's isn't?

I really appreciate your help and will return the favor when you come to my town in Columbus, OH.

Thanks in advance.You didn't specify if you want to just a massage or if you wanted full service or if you wanted sensual massage with a happy ending.

This place has younger girls with good massage skills and a good happy ending try here.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/out-callandin-call-young-asian-girls-soft-touchingandmagical-hands-we-do-what-do-u-want-enjoy/24352301

GManinOhio
05-07-17, 00:45
You didn't specify if you want to just a massage or if you wanted full service or if you wanted sensual massage with a happy ending.

This place has younger girls with good massage skills and a good happy ending try here.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/out-callandin-call-young-asian-girls-soft-touchingandmagical-hands-we-do-what-do-u-want-enjoy/24352301Thanks BlueSkyBlue. I really appreciate your help. Before I got your message I took a chance on the place on Rosecrans (3043 Rosecrans St) & it was an ok time. CBJ that got the job done. I would not go back. Next time I get in town I will reach out earlier to get some good insights from our group. Thanks again. If you visit CBus, OH & need some info feel free to reach out. Gman.

Tennis Nut
05-07-17, 00:48
Based on tennisnuts recommendation I decided to stop in at the dagget AMP. Asked for yue and an hour. (lucky enough to make the early bird by minutes) yue comes in with this crazy hair and a sort of ballerina tutu kinda thing. Starts in on an alright massage and decent enough teasing. The mamasan (I'm assuming) said something through the door and Yue left. After a couple minutes the mamasan (again, I think) comes in and starts a better massage. Decent pressure, probably could've asked for more, and she caught all the tight muscles. Not therapeutic by any means but relaxing and even a bit less tight afterwards. She started to mix in perfectly pressured teasing. Cupping the boys while grazing and slowly worked in a gentle tug and light pulling of the hairs. It sounds uncomfortable but I assure you it is not. As she continues to massage my legs and shoulders she starts a little ass play and tugging of the hairs and sliding into working the member. Really got me to attention. She had me on all fours for a minute while I tried to get my wits about me but she didn't stop. I turned over and she went to get more oil (not sure what it is but the oil is lubricating but dries fast) as she starts in on the he she continues the ass play and next thing I know I've got a gloved finger in there (WHERE DID SHE GET THE GLOVE? Never experienced anything like that but it felt good enough that I just went with it. She started talking really dirty and slow deliberate strokes. I finally popped and she went and grabbed a warm towel. Cleaned me up and started in on a great foot massage slowly working back up to little jimmy. She stretches me out a little and starts tugging again. More oil then starts at it again. I think she called me superman. Hahaha. She starts another pm and talking dirty. It took a little longer but another pop! She cleans me up again and rubs my head, shoulders, stretches my hips and a brief foot massage before going for the little dude a third time. I was fucking drained so I wasn't able to pop but definitely not for lack of trying. She said to come back again and we'll shoot for three or four next time. Tip was never discussed but so willing I felt the forty standard wasn't sufficient. I opted for 60 and walked out the door. Overall I had a great time and would go back. 100 total. Her name was Nancy.I've been to Nancy a fair amount and never got that kind of royal treatment. She must have really liked you! Good on ya!

I have no idea why Nancy jumped in and took over for Yue. That's odd, but the entire industry is odd.

Thanks for the report.

Gyration
05-07-17, 03:05
Anybody have experience with Elegant Massage in RB? I've been there twice with Cherry. Very sensual massage both times but no HE. Feels like there might be more on the menu, or just another squeeze and tease shop.When I went there was no extras neither.

OnceWas
05-07-17, 16:59
I just got back from Daggett. I saw Yue for an hour. Horrible massage but fun BBBJ, no cim. I would repeat but for a half hour. . 4+. 8.

She tried to short me a half hour. I told her give me back $10 or I'm back on the table for another half hour. Back on the table I went for another half hour of a mediocre massage.

Bwetfan
05-07-17, 19:49
It's probably been asked dozens if not hundreds of times, but I think it is worth asking. Out of the AMPs in San Diego, which tend to have the youngest gals, among places that do the massage / HJ combination, as well as the full ride? Based on what I've read, Pine probably is the answer for the latter, but I'm wondering if there is place in San Diego that tends to have some early twenty-something gals that at least Polish your rod and allow sufficient groping. Just one of those itches I'd like to scratch.

MikeHall
05-07-17, 22:00
Just checking in to report Angel Spa (between Cheetah's and Bullpen is open late. I was there at 12:30 am and they were still taking customers. They do jack their rates after 11:30 though--30 min is $60 and 60 min is $80.

BlueSkyBlue
05-07-17, 22:00
You didn't specify if you want to just a massage or if you wanted full service or if you wanted sensual massage with a happy ending.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/out-callandin-call-young-asian-girls-soft-touchingandmagical-hands-we-do-what-do-u-want-enjoy/24352301Visited star spa on Garnet Avenue in PB today.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/out-callandin-call-young-asian-girls-soft-touchingandmagical-hands-we-do-what-do-u-want-enjoy/24352301

Door is $50 for one hour. Working there are 3 late 20 something Chinese girls. I walked in the afternoon and Coco was my provider. She's a taller Chinese Korean girl with a little darker skin and long straight hair (I thought she was thai so I asked where she was from) decent English very friendly.

Started off face down with even pressure squeezes on my arms and legs then she would switch to a light touch strokes.

The massage was basically regular oil massage (medium pressure) and then switch to lght touch and then back to medium pressure. A lot of alternating between light touch gentle strokes and medium pressure. The light touch Always ended up on my ass and balls. Almost right from the start she was playing with my ass.

Personally I'd rather have a medium to strong pressure was a little bit of light touch just before the flip, so this was different for me but I went with it and wanted to see how it turned out.

On the flip there was some negotiation she wanted 100 for a BJ after first telling me she doesn't do that. I told her the 40 was the standard tip for the hand and 80 was the standard Tip BJ.

I countered with 80 for the BJ or 100 if she would let me lick her at the same time (69 action).

I don't think we were completely understanding each other, she insisted on 100 and ended the negotiation by grabbing the oil and proceeding to very slowly stroke on my member.

The hand job was a lot of gentle slow oil strokeing definitely not a jackhammer.

While she was slowly and lightly stroking on my cock she kept the other hand on my balls so it was a nice feeling.

I was still trying together to do more than HE but no success.

Some touching over the clothes only. But she was very attentive to the task at hand giving me a slow soft hand job and generally seemed like she wanted me to enjoy.

Parking really sucks Here so I parked across the street in the grocery store parking lot and walked over.

Tip was $40 and house fee was $50.

Younger, nice service will come more often.

MarvelBoy
05-08-17, 02:37
Hi,

I am new to this guide. I am currently in RB can anyone suggest me good MP in and around RB where I can get HE or other EXTRAS. I've been to 4 MPs before in and around Mera mesa but never had any luck.

And I didn't get what is AMP if someone can tell me about it please drop me a message. I don't have a car so anything near to RB would be great or else suggest whichever will be best along with a time and name of the masseuse if you can and I will take a TAXI (But will add more effort on the wallet). I've read about eden spa but a couple of guys had a bad luck over there so it is a hit or miss depending on luck.

Thanks in advance.

KingBaby
05-08-17, 13:39
Well, I didn't get to see "Julie," but I got to see the "other Latina. " She was nice, friendly & firm rub, but she was a lot older. So if you like those types, by all means.

In Escondido. Young Latina that goes by Julie. Full menu. House fee and $ for complete package. She says there is another Latina there that is older. Julie is 23. She's new there and you can tell she's new at her job. It was worth it and I recommend.

BlueSkyBlue
05-08-17, 14:11
Hi,

I am new to this guide. I am currently in RB can anyone suggest me good MP in and around RB where I can get HE or other EXTRAS. I've been to 4 MPs before in and around Mera mesa but never had any luck.

And I didn't get what is AMP if someone can tell me about it please drop me a message. I don't have a car so anything near to RB would be great or else suggest whichever will be best along with a time and name of the masseuse if you can and I will take a TAXI (But will add more effort on the wallet). I've read about eden spa but a couple of guys had a bad luck over there so it is a hit or miss depending on luck.

Thanks in advance.Go here.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bernardo-massage-35-hr-tel-858618555/25604787

Just report back who you saw and how it went.

Hint: tip no more than $40.

Cockasians
05-08-17, 15:04
Hi,

Thanks in advance.AMP stands for asian massage parlor. In San Diego it's usually Korean or Chinese.

FlyingVfr
05-08-17, 15:53
Hi,

I am new to this guide. I am currently in RB can anyone suggest me good MP in and around RB where I can get HE or other EXTRAS. I've been to 4 MPs before in and around Mera mesa but never had any luck.Anna at H'Z Body Therapy in RB is very good, always a good sensual HE from her. Should be $40 for the hour plus the usual $40 HE tip. Call first to make Anna is working, Mondays are hit & miss for the right masseuse working since they normally work weekends.

The AMP in RB just given in the link below is a little more hit or miss. I was there and the masseuse had to be talked into the HE. She kept saying the manager didn't allow them. Anna at H'Z would be more of a sure thing.

BlueSkyBlue
05-08-17, 21:30
After my lackluster trip to Miami this week I revisited an old favorite I haven't seen in a while.

Friday night driving home through Rancho Bernardo I stopped by HZ body therapy and received a half hour from Anna.

I honestly had forgotten what a slow sensual pleasurable feeling she could do on my member. When she has you turn over she Softly puts her hands on your balls and cradles your cock while lightly rubbing it and lightly blowing on your balls. This slow gentle build up drives me crazy it feel so great. She honestly is really good at focusing on giving you pleasure. She does finish with some good strong strokes but is definitely not a jackhammer amateur like so many others.

I do have to say she does not really like roaming at all but she's genuinely focuses on the task at hand.

She will pay very careful attention and give you a very sensual finish and she seems to respond best when you don't grope her at all. So she's definitely not for everybody but she definitely gives a very nice sensual finish well worth it in my opinion.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hz-body-therapy-858-752-2842/25168195Here's my last review Of Anna at H'Z.

IvyLeaf
05-08-17, 21:55
In City Heights area. Didn't see a name. Think it is new. Decided to TOFTT.

40/ H. Cute and pleasant C-girl (Linda, I think), nice tits but big gut. Tried hard, but, no massage skills. Thought I'd negotiated 80 for BBBJ but she slapped cover on and started a truly bad BJ. At least allowed full access. Getting nowhere so I told her to switch to HJ. How can you screw up a HJ? She did. Jackhammer job to the point that I was fortunate to finish.

Full menu, but, no thanks. Save your $$.Thanks for this. Looks like I'll skip it.

I've passed this place many times. I could've swore someone said a latina worked here. Maybe long ago and no more. Lots of latinas in the area to start, so possible.

I tried to do recon on the place, but the traffic makes it tough. Plus the front door is elevated and totally visible. Not ideal.

MarvelBoy
05-10-17, 16:39
Anna at H'Z Body Therapy in RB is very good, always a good sensual HE from her. Should be $40 for the hour plus the usual $40 HE tip. Call first to make Anna is working, Mondays are hit & miss for the right masseuse working since they normally work weekends.

The AMP in RB just given in the link below is a little more hit or miss. I was there and the masseuse had to be talked into the HE. She kept saying the manager didn't allow them. Anna at H'Z would be more of a sure thing.

Here's my last review Of Anna at H'Z.Thank you for your valuable time and suggestion.

After reading both the suggestions I decided to go with Anna. And I don't have to regret. As suggested I called the place and made sure she was working. Fortunately, she was the only one working at that time. So it started slowly like a regular massage, she was working on my upper body after 15 min or so she asked me how did I know that place and I told her that I've read about it somewhere and might be that gave her the clue. Then she moved towards my lower body and removed my boxers. She massaged very sensually on my legs and hips. She used her fingers and nails slowly and gently on my hips. While moving down from hips to legs everytime she made sure to slow down near the balls and give them a little touch. She blew air on my tip from the back. When she turned me over, she used her nails on my inner thighs very sensually. She started slowly and occasionally blowing air on the shaft and the balls. Later she increased the pace but never was too extreme. That was the best pleasure.

The most important thing is she talks to you, and compliments you, it's not just getting the thing done, the talking adds to the experience.

Definitely worth your money.

Sorry if it was too long or if I mentioned something that I am not supposed to. As said earlier I am a newbie and need some time getting used to it. By the way, It was my first HE.

Kelvinb
05-10-17, 18:08
Alright fellow mongers someone said that the Great Na Na that used to work at the now closed Great Asia Spa was working at Mercury Spa. Once I saw the post I figured it was time for a reunion with some of the good stuff. Well I went to Mercury Spa and sorry to disappoint fellas but there is a Na Na that works there but not the Na Na from Asia Spa. We all know that most of these spots have the girls use the similar types of names but I must admit I got excited but it wasn't to be. Regarding the service it was all good. Although I don't prefer San Diego AMP's overall because they are more pricey for FS then in what's left of Escondido AMP and further north Temecula. I did get a Na Na who really took care of business with great touch some light french kissing, with nice C / D and big nips. Total damage was. 60 for HH and I got by with 1. 00 for FS but she did tell me it should have been 1. 40. Stay safe!

Gyration
05-10-17, 19:35
Alright fellow mongers someone said that the Great Na Na that used to work at the now closed Great Asia Spa was working at Mercury Spa. Once I saw the post I figured it was time for a reunion with some of the good stuff. Well I went to Mercury Spa and sorry to disappoint fellas but there is a Na Na that works there but not the Na Na from Asia Spa. We all know that most of these spots have the girls use the similar types of names but I must admit I got excited but it wasn't to be. Regarding the service it was all good. Although I don't prefer San Diego AMP's overall because they are more pricey for FS then in what's left of Escondido AMP and further north Temecula. I did get a Na Na who really took care of business with great touch some light french kissing, with nice C / D and big nips. Total damage was. 60 for HH and I got by with 1. 00 for FS but she did tell me it should have been 1. 40. Stay safe!There are places in Temecula?

Nick4
05-10-17, 21:54
Hola,

I live in allied gardens now so I'm close to Yun and ZZZ. I read someone asking about Jasmine. They're close to Shanghai (which is a sure thing HE) but I thought I'd try them out. I also called Toykyo (changed name to Cherry Blossom) and Shamrock. Phone numbers are disconnected.

Jasmine: 40 hr strictly therapeutic. Tina was my cmt. Cute, nice body, killer massage technique. There was zero hints or teasing but one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. Up there with Waring Massage.

I walked out and they had a "suggested tip" sign on the desk. 10,20 good, 30 excellent. I tipped 20 (as always for therapeutic) and suggested they add 40 list to the sign. She laughed.I was there a few weeks ago. Enjoyed a nice time with a lady who I think said her name was Wendy. She apparently didn't get the memo but did get the $40 tip for going above and beyond the status quo. Paid for one hour. Decent massage, nothing out of the ordinary but relaxing. I did leave with a smile on my face. It didn't require much prompting since she had put her arm around me as she walked me to the room and I was caressing her ass the entire way. I plan to take another visit there soon, but I wish I knew if I got her name right.

TwoBlueBalls
05-11-17, 00:34
So your total is the door fee plus tip? I saw 1-hour at Mercury is $100?

Alright fellow mongers someone said that the Great Na Na that used to work at the now closed Great Asia Spa was working at Mercury Spa. Once I saw the post I figured it was time for a reunion with some of the good stuff. Well I went to Mercury Spa and sorry to disappoint fellas but there is a Na Na that works there but not the Na Na from Asia Spa. We all know that most of these spots have the girls use the similar types of names but I must admit I got excited but it wasn't to be. Regarding the service it was all good. Although I don't prefer San Diego AMP's overall because they are more pricey for FS then in what's left of Escondido AMP and further north Temecula. I did get a Na Na who really took care of business with great touch some light french kissing, with nice C / D and big nips. Total damage was. 60 for HH and I got by with 1. 00 for FS but she did tell me it should have been 1. 40. Stay safe!

MichaelOhSix
05-11-17, 08:52
There are places in Temecula?Yes, Transcend Massage but on the building it says Asia Massage.

Cobra Comander
05-11-17, 11:17
Hey guys, anyone have any info on CEO Spa, formerly Royal Spa on University? Been thinking about going there for awhile but haven't found any usable info.

Thanks,

CC.

MichaelOhSix
05-11-17, 16:12
Hey guys, anyone have any info on CEO Spa, formerly Royal Spa on University? Been thinking about going there for awhile but haven't found any usable info.

Thanks,

CC.According to RM, everything is provided. Asian ladies in their 30's to 40's.

MichaelOhSix
05-11-17, 18:54
So far I've been with Monica twice and Michelle once at Touch of Health. And Julie once at Felicita. All of them were great. But does anyone know of another great Latina provider preferably in Escondido? I've heard of Rosie at ToH. Candy at ToH I heard is not so good and neither is Lisa at Felicita. Any recommendations are welcomed. Thanks!

Kelvinb
05-11-17, 21:20
So your total is the door fee plus tip? I saw 1-hour at Mercury is $100?Yes. . 60 for HH door fee and the tip was 1. 00 for a total of 1. 60. She wanted 1. 40 for a tip.

KingBaby
05-11-17, 23:00
So far I've been with Monica twice and Michelle once at Touch of Health. And Julie once at Felicita. All of them were great. But does anyone know of another great Latina provider preferably in Escondido? I've heard of Rosie at ToH. Candy at ToH I heard is not so good and neither is Lisa at Felicita. Any recommendations are welcomed. Thanks!Can you provide some more detail on Monica & Michelle at ToH? Thanks .

AmpChamp
05-12-17, 02:22
Has anyone double teamed a provider or thought about it?

MichaelOhSix
05-12-17, 08:50
Can you provide some more detail on Monica & Michelle at ToH? Thanks .Michelle was a fill in for a Rosie that was suppose to work that day so I'm not sure when she'll be back. She's about 25 thick with a Kim K implant booty. Cute face with natural Ds. Monica is usually there Monday's and Tuesday's. Young MILF type about 35. She's not fat or fit but her body is nice. Regular ass nice natural Ds. Pretty face great personality that makes the experience worth it. Everything provided with both. 50 hhr and a bill for tip. Everything covered.

ArrogantBstrd
05-12-17, 11:41
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lois-lane-seeks-man-of-steel-for-fabulous-athletic-massage/25169781

Mature lady at 51 yrs old. If you can get through her screening process, she offers massages at her place of residence in North Park. Good massage, but very interesting experience. She's a world traveler, sprititual, hippie type. Probably smoked a lot of weed by the way the she talks. She was talkative the whole time.

$100/ hr. Again, good massage. She loves younger, athletic guys. On the flip, she asked me if she can BBBJ. Why, yes. Yes, she can! BBBJ to an HJ finish as she sucked on my balls. She said she thinks CIM is disgusting, but she gave me more head after I blew my load.

Call me crazy, but I would repeat after I make my rounds.

ForsakenSouls1
05-12-17, 13:18
All included for 100? Or was there a tip?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lois-lane-seeks-man-of-steel-for-fabulous-athletic-massage/25169781

Mature lady at 51 yrs old. If you can get through her screening process, she offers massages at her place of residence in North Park. Good massage, but very interesting experience. She's a world traveler, sprititual, hippie type. Probably smoked a lot of weed by the way the she talks. She was talkative the whole time.

$100/ hr. Again, good massage. She loves younger, athletic guys. On the flip, she asked me if she can BBBJ. Why, yes. Yes, she can! BBBJ to an HJ finish as she sucked on my balls. She said she thinks CIM is disgusting, but she gave me more head after I blew my load.

Call me crazy, but I would repeat after I make my rounds.

KingBaby
05-12-17, 16:58
Michelle was a fill in for a Rosie that was suppose to work that day so I'm not sure when she'll be back. She's about 25 thick with a Kim K implant booty. Cute face with natural Ds. Monica is usually there Monday's and Tuesday's. Young MILF type about 35. She's not fat or fit but her body is nice. Regular ass nice natural Ds. Pretty face great personality that makes the experience worth it. Everything provided with both. 50 hhr and a bill for tip. Everything covered.Thank you for the info .

JayLake
05-12-17, 18:21
All included for 100? Or was there a tip?No tip, she is independent, not a parlor. Great price for the service but she talks your ear off annoyingly the entire time and doesn't tease much. I've repeated as it's worth it usually for the bare head and nice jerk, she is good at both. Usually stingy with her titties as she has scars but maybe lately lets you feel bare. Sweet lady overall, just personal preference wether it's worth the manic talking and hippie personality on a 50+ yr old.

SecretWar
05-12-17, 18:28
My original schedule is no longer happening, so I think I got time for some fun in the area (Poway, Escondido, PQ region) Any suggestions for this time of day? I don't want to spend more than 120 or so total so I know I'm limited in options, so I figured I'd ask the experts so I don't waste my time. Thanks in advance, if I get a good lead I'll share what happens.

FlyingVfr
05-12-17, 18:54
So far I've been with Monica twice and Michelle once at Touch of Health. And Julie once at Felicita. All of them were great. But does anyone know of another great Latina provider preferably in Escondido? I've heard of Rosie at ToH. Candy at ToH I heard is not so good and neither is Lisa at Felicita.Is that Felicita AMP the one up a few doors from the Autozone and next door to that sleazy liquor store? I live in Escondido but stopped going to any Escondido AMPs a couple years ago due to the better ones having been shut down and the pricing that is significantly higher than in San Diego or even Rancho Bernardo.

DesertFun
05-12-17, 20:10
I found what you both were looking for rather unexpectedly. I was beat up from doing several hours of yard work and couldn't take the pain anymore so I stopped in at Sh*ai on Mission Gorge, its the downstairs place of the two in that little strip, I wanted a two hour massage with deep tissue and walk on back etc. Anyway, I got Lily who had somewhat decent English skills but much better massage skills, which is what I was there for. She did a great job for the better part of the two hours, then it was flip time. She massaged and oiled me up on the chest and upper body, then slid her hands down below the towel and said "massage here"? I said "Sure"! She gave it a good going over with nice hands and technique. When I raised up a bit so she could access my balls better she went straight for the butt and massaged it inside and out, getting the old boy jumping. After she cleaned up my load, she went on and finished up the hips, legs, arms and feet. A great "all over" experience, much of which at the end I was not expecting. I tipped her well for the massage and again for the extra service, I'll definitely go back again for both, she's a winner.

With your encouragement that Eva will provide a PM service, I went back yesterday and Eva came through for me. It took a little encouragement and actually had to tell her what I wanted but it finally happened. I can't say she did it 'well' but it was still good. More just 'in & out' a lot without any actual PM.

That said, Eva is still definitely one of my all-time favorite Chinese masseuses. Probably late 30's or maybe 40, fairly good looking and takes good care of herself. Full top & bottom access but she won't actually take off her dress. No leggings for her, she typically wears a short summer dress and thong panties. No issue sliding them down, not sure about off.

Great and thorough massage, even has started stretching me kind of like a Thai massage. Very sensual at times before the flip, will reach under and play with the boys before the flip. She likes to give light kisses all over, especially once things heat up a little after the flip.

I always give a good recommendation for her, she's one of the better masseuses I've had and I've had many over many years. She's at Z's Massage in San Diego near the stadium.

KingBaby
05-12-17, 20:33
Is that Felicita AMP the one up a few doors from the Autozone and next door to that sleazy liquor store? I live in Escondido but stopped going to any Escondido AMPs a couple years ago due to the better ones having been shut down and the pricing that is significantly higher than in San Diego or even Rancho Bernardo.Yes it is. I haven't met "Julie" yet, but "Lisa" was nice, friendly but a bit older for my taste.

MichaelOhSix
05-12-17, 21:25
Is that Felicita AMP the one up a few doors from the Autozone and next door to that sleazy liquor store? I live in Escondido but stopped going to any Escondido AMPs a couple years ago due to the better ones having been shut down and the pricing that is significantly higher than in San Diego or even Rancho Bernardo.Yup that's the one. Julie is not working tomorrow (5/13). She's the only one reported that's worth it. 23 with a very nice body.

BlueSkyBlue
05-12-17, 21:38
Is that Felicita AMP the one up a few doors from the Autozone and next door to that sleazy liquor store? I live in Escondido but stopped going to any Escondido AMPs a couple years ago due to the better ones having been shut down and the pricing that is significantly higher than in San Diego or even Rancho Bernardo.I believe so.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/felicita-spa-best-beautiful-staff-grand-open-special-442-999-5865/25212823

FlyingVfr
05-13-17, 19:08
Yes it is. I haven't met "Julie" yet, but "Lisa" was nice, friendly but a bit older for my taste.Thank you. What is the going rate there? Their Backpage ad (link is just below thank you BlueSkyBlue) doesn't say. Escondido's rates were going through the roof the last time I visited one, I'm not going to pay $80 for an hour, that is for sure. $60 maybe but that better give me more than I am getting with Eva at Z or Anna at H'Z in Rancho Bernardo. Not that I want FS, I draw the line at that.

MichaelOhSix
05-14-17, 11:01
Thank you. What is the going rate there? Their Backpage ad (link is just below thank you BlueSkyBlue) doesn't say. Escondido's rates were going through the roof the last time I visited one, I'm not going to pay $80 for an hour, that is for sure. $60 maybe but that better give me more than I am getting with Eva at Z or Anna at H'Z in Rancho Bernardo. Not that I want FS, I draw the line at that.50 hhr 90 hr.

I've only got FS which was 100.

FlyingVfr
05-14-17, 21:06
50 hhr 90 hr.

I've only got FS which was 100.Thank you but wow, $90 for an hour and $50 for a half-hour? Those sky-high rates are why I stopped frequenting Escondido AMPs even though they're nearby. I thought $80 for an hour was high.

Diesel12
05-14-17, 21:13
Any reports on the ladies at daisy spa? Any other good ones in Chula Vista?

BlueSkyBlue
05-14-17, 22:22
Thank you but wow, $90 for an hour and $50 for a half-hour? Those sky-high rates are why I stopped frequenting Escondido AMPs even though they're nearby. I thought $80 for an hour was high.It's really access for full-service only.

Just like most of the other existing spas left in Escondido.

You pay a higher door fee and you get full service.

You're paying for the convenience of being able to fuck a girl.

You are not paying for any kind of massage skills.

This is the kind of place where you only pay for a half hour only

This would be my understanding of the current situation here in Escondido.

There's a lot of full-service places that charge the same or higher fees but the bottom line is you're not paying for massage, you're paying for access to full-service.

BpkbDude
05-15-17, 01:22
Caesar once told the Roman Senate "Veni Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)". Well, that's what I did, in true Mt Everest fashion. Below is a summary of last week's trip to San Diego (Everest).

Day 1 - Kathmando (still 100 miles from Everest): Like a plane landing in Kathmando, my plane touched down at Yoshi's where I came across a VERY curvy Latino, with large fake mountains of her own and a fairly nice personality. I don't often dream in color, yet there was no doubt she was wearing a very short RED miniskirt with nothing at all on underneath but the wind. It wan't long & that red dress hit the floor as she quietly tempted me with a full menu of options. But, I just wasn't all that hungry as I had my eyes set on something more. Base Camp.

Day 2 - Base Camp: We all know the South Base Camp is located at 17,598 ft. Similarly, they use numbers on Clairemont Mesa Blvd to also describe locations such as 4120,5380, 7061. And just like Everest, the higher you go, the more intoxicating it becomes.

Day 4 - Camp 4: At 26,000 ft on Everest, you find yourself at the edge of earth's atmosphere. Pretty much as close to space as you can get while standing on earth. It's called the death zone where climbers become weak and only fear remains as you look down on the white glaciers and alPINE giants. Yep, the Pine giants at 8055 ft is where I ended up next. I actually found it to be as intoxicating as what I assume it's like to stand on the edge of earth's atmosphere. I had some Lemon and it was mighty fine. It reminded me of a Lemon I once had with some Coco on another attempt to scale Mt Everest. It was just hard to imagine that anything could get any better? Or could it?

Day 6 - The Summit: Standing at Camp 4, I looked up and it was like two roads diverged into a white glacier (yellow wood) and I was sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler long I stood. Should I try the Health choice at 8280 ft above Miramar? Or, should I try Michelle's? So, I took Yogi Berra's advice when he said "If you come to a fork in the road, take it". So, I was off to Michelle's for the summit. I was led to my room pd $70 for 45 min as they were offering a $10 discount online; and shortly after in walks Angie. OH My. She was a young slim little thing with incredible eyes & incredible smile. She was wearing a bright blue mini skirt and Jr just couldn't seem to control himself. Her English was really good and she told me she was from Korea. I knew I was still dreaming because nothing in real life could be so sexy & beautiful at the same time. So, off to the table shower we went. I swear it was the slippery-est soap I've ever felt. She did very nice job making sure both myself and Jr were clean. She slipped into a black dress and the massage began back at the room. And to my delight it was very pleasant. It wasn't long and she was straddling me and as she moved around on my back I could feel something that reminded me of another type of Catmando. She then had me put my hands on the wider than normal table & her flexibility became evident as she lowered herself onto my hand. She continued to massage me with a FIV and it was clear she was truly getting into the whole situation. She began to breath harder and whimpered a little bit. It sure didn't sound or feel fake at all. Then came the flip and she went right to work. Did I tell you she had beautiful eyes? She slipped the cover on with her mouth like a pro and I had to asked her to slow down a little bit. I doubled my pillow to prop my head up to watch her better & I thanked Yogi for leading me to this place. Finally, we were nearing the summit. She rode for a while, then I pounded her from on top and then behind. Her little kitty kat-man-do was so tight and I finally fell victim to the ending. As I reached the summit, I exploded in pure bliss. I still don't know her hottest attribute. Her personality? Her smile? Her eyes? Or that smoking hot petite body w those perky soft tits & unforgettable little kitty-cat-man-do.

So, guys you now know why I say "I came, I saw, I conquered on my climb up Everest". I've reached the summit at the edge of space. There can be nothing better. Angie is a sweetheart; and she introduced me to her friend Sunny on the way out. Sunny is pretty freaking hot too. We all chatted at giggled about who was hottest. Even Mamasan started laughing and carrying on with us. It was fun.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't think it can get any better than my trip to San Diego. So, my plans are to hang up the boots and call it quits to all this mongering. Angie to me to the top. It's time to retire. I'm going to try to quit this crazy addiction. Thank you Angie for an unforgettable hour. And, good luck my fellow mongers.

MichaelOhSix
05-15-17, 09:01
Caesar once told the Roman Senate "Veni Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)". Well, that's what I did, in true Mt Everest fashion. Below is a summary of last week's trip to San Diego (Everest).

Day 1 - Kathmando (still 100 miles from Everest): Like a plane landing in Kathmando, my plane touched down at Yoshi's where I came across a VERY curvy Latino, with large fake mountains of her own and a fairly nice personality. I don't often dream in color, yet there was no doubt she was wearing a very short RED miniskirt with nothing at all on underneath but the wind. It wan't long & that red dress hit the floor as she quietly tempted me with a full menu of options. But, I just wasn't all that hungry as I had my eyes set on something more. Base Camp.

Day 2 - Base Camp: We all know the South Base Camp is located at 17,598 ft. Similarly, they use numbers on Clairemont Mesa Blvd to also describe locations such as 4120,5380, 7061. And just like Everest, the higher you go, the more intoxicating it becomes.

Day 4 - Camp 4: At 26,000 ft on Everest, you find yourself at the edge of earth's atmosphere. Pretty much as close to space as you can get while standing on earth. It's called the death zone where climbers become weak and only fear remains as you look down on the white glaciers and alPINE giants. Yep, the Pine giants at 8055 ft is where I ended up next. I actually found it to be as intoxicating as what I assume it's like to stand on the edge of earth's atmosphere. I had some Lemon and it was mighty fine. It reminded me of a Lemon I once had with some Coco on another attempt to scale Mt Everest. It was just hard to imagine that anything could get any better? Or could it?

Day 6 - The Summit: Standing at Camp 4, I looked up and it was like two roads diverged into a white glacier (yellow wood) and I was sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler long I stood. Should I try the Health choice at 8280 ft above Miramar? Or, should I try Michelle's? So, I took Yogi Berra's advice when he said "If you come to a fork in the road, take it". So, I was off to Michelle's for the summit. I was led to my room pd $70 for 45 min as they were offering a $10 discount online; and shortly after in walks Angie. OH My. She was a young slim little thing with incredible eyes & incredible smile. She was wearing a bright blue mini skirt and Jr just couldn't seem to control himself. Her English was really good and she told me she was from Korea. I knew I was still dreaming because nothing in real life could be so sexy & beautiful at the same time. So, off to the table shower we went. I swear it was the slippery-est soap I've ever felt. She did very nice job making sure both myself and Jr were clean. She slipped into a black dress and the massage began back at the room. And to my delight it was very pleasant. It wasn't long and she was straddling me and as she moved around on my back I could feel something that reminded me of another type of Catmando. She then had me put my hands on the wider than normal table & her flexibility became evident as she lowered herself onto my hand. She continued to massage me with a FIV and it was clear she was truly getting into the whole situation. She began to breath harder and whimpered a little bit. It sure didn't sound or feel fake at all. Then came the flip and she went right to work. Did I tell you she had beautiful eyes? She slipped the cover on with her mouth like a pro and I had to asked her to slow down a little bit. I doubled my pillow to prop my head up to watch her better & I thanked Yogi for leading me to this place. Finally, we were nearing the summit. She rode for a while, then I pounded her from on top and then behind. Her little kitty kat-man-do was so tight and I finally fell victim to the ending. As I reached the summit, I exploded in pure bliss. I still don't know her hottest attribute. Her personality? Her smile? Her eyes? Or that smoking hot petite body w those perky soft tits & unforgettable little kitty-cat-man-do.

So, guys you now know why I say "I came, I saw, I conquered on my climb up Everest". I've reached the summit at the edge of space. There can be nothing better. Angie is a sweetheart; and she introduced me to her friend Sunny on the way out. Sunny is pretty freaking hot too. We all chatted at giggled about who was hottest. Even Mamasan started laughing and carrying on with us. It was fun.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't think it can get any better than my trip to San Diego. So, my plans are to hang up the boots and call it quits to all this mongering. Angie to me to the top. It's time to retire. I'm going to try to quit this crazy addiction. Thank you Angie for an unforgettable hour. And, good luck my fellow mongers.Good luck! Retiring is a very hard thing. You can do it!!

TwoBlueBalls
05-15-17, 10:51
Hi Force,

Thanks for the info on guaranteed HE, but can you provide any names for each of the places you mention that are cute (descriptions), quality of massage, English skills, touching preferences, etc?

There are many, many 40/40 Massage in the Convoy area. South of the 52 between 805 and 163, and some just outside that area. Most of them have older providers (35+). For my money, Rose Massage (corner of Engineer / Convoy is the best, followed by Paradise (south of Balboa), Asiana Beauty Spa (corner Balboa / Convoy), Massage & Body Care (near der Wiener.), Convoy Massage and Foot Care (same center as Rose Massage), Unique Massage south of Balboa on Convoy, and L'Amour (next to Rubios on Clairmont Mesa). They all provide very consistent HE results. I love this hobby. Sorry if I missed a few, but these are my go to places. Others like GoTo, Oasis, Sakura, Superior, Cheery have provided results but not consistent. Still don't know about Kiss Massage.

TwoBlueBalls
05-15-17, 10:58
Hey BpkbDude,

You crack me up! Though cryptic and making me work to find out the locations you referred to, I did enjoy the details you provided and sharing your adventures. Keep up the good work!

Day 2 - Base Camp: We all know the South Base Camp is located at 17,598 ft. Similarly, they use numbers on Clairemont Mesa Blvd to also describe locations such as 4120, 5380, 7061. And just like Everest, the higher you go, the more intoxicating it becomes.

Day 4 - Camp 4: At 26,000 ft on Everest, you find yourself at the edge of earth's atmosphere. Pretty much as close to space as you can get while standing on earth. It's called the death zone where climbers become weak and only fear remains as you look down on the white glaciers and alPINE giants. Yep, the Pine giants at 8055 ft is where I ended up next. I actually found it to be as intoxicating as what I assume it's like to stand on the edge of earth's atmosphere. I had some Lemon and it was mighty fine. It reminded me of a Lemon I once had with some Coco on another attempt to scale Mt Everest. It was just hard to imagine that anything could get any better? Or could it?.

TwoBlueBalls
05-15-17, 11:11
Hey Rex. Also went to Z's asking for Eva, but it was an hour before closing and she was already taken so requested Cece. As you stated, not bad looking, friendly, small up top and nice butt. Tight dress looks nice, but makes it difficult to play with boobs. But they're nice and natural. Gave okay massage, then on flip put my hand on her butt. Allowed playing with pussy and boobs, but did not like FIV. Honestly Cece was very friendly in spite of my persistence to FIV, so I behaved and tipped a little extra to make up for my dirty ways. Appreciate your report and hoping to get Eva on my next visit.

Was supposed to see Eva, even came in 2 hours later because she was booked up. However when I got there they said she was with a client. Not a great start.

Papasan suggested I try Cece. Was hesitant because I knew what I wanted from Eva, but decided to give it a shot. Was waiting for almost 15 minutes and no joke putting clothes back on before she came in. Good looking mid-to-late 30's. Smaller rack but nice butt. Proceeded to rub me down and occasionally tease. Rubbed her leg all the way up while she was rubbing back and she was fine. Upon flip she proceeded with oiled up HJ. She allowed UTC play but anytime I tried to slip anything in she stopped and said "Just touch". I take forever with HJs and this was no different. Tried to get the top down, and she allowed it with a bit of nipple sucking, but the dress she had on was not made for it and it was more of a hassle. Propositioned a couple of times for some BBBJ but she was not having it and finally had to focus really hard to pop. After pop she continued rub down and then after a misunderstanding she led me to the shower. Which I was not really interested in.

Overall she was cute and got the job done, but would have preferred Eva who I routinely get full access and even has allowed me to DATY. The price was 40 HF and 40 Tip which Cece didin't even look at when I was done.

TwoBlueBalls
05-15-17, 11:35
Loved your report which inspired me to give that place a try. This place literally has no name other than "Massage" and is kind of hidden, but now that I know where it is, I'll definitely return. I asked for Nancy, but did see 2-younger gals, one was exceptionally attractive. Nancy is older and a little thick, but I'm sure she was a looker back in her day. Anyways I thought this was going to be a disaster there was a dog there that was making noises and distracting Nancy. She left for several minutes during my massage to take it out, BUT. Then she got down to business and I thought this was going to be a legit massage as she was doing such an awesome job I was really enjoying it. She was able to locate and work on my sore spots and knots. She said she has been doing massage for 11-years and her massage skills reflect this. Though she lacks some grace in her technique, she does know what she is doing! Then the graze. And again and again, then the stroke, then the flip, then one of the best HJ's I've ever had. So she worked my finger for awhile as well as my nuts and slid her fingers over my hole a little more than I care, but thankfully never went beyond that! Sorry I'm not into the PM! I thought my cock was going to explode and when I was done, she called me "Super Man. " Sorry to rain on your parade, but I have a feeling she says that to all the boys. LOL! Anyways, Nancy is a sweety and gives a great massage and HJ for those needing a real massage and release. As you stated, no tip suggested, but I gave her a well deserved Benji!

Based on tennisnuts recommendation I decided to stop in at the dagget AMP. Asked for yue and an hour. (lucky enough to make the early bird by minutes) yue comes in with this crazy hair and a sort of ballerina tutu kinda thing. Starts in on an alright massage and decent enough teasing. The mamasan (I'm assuming) said something through the door and Yue left. After a couple minutes the mamasan (again, I think) comes in and starts a better massage. Decent pressure, probably could've asked for more, and she caught all the tight muscles. Not therapeutic by any means but relaxing and even a bit less tight afterwards. She started to mix in perfectly pressured teasing. Cupping the boys while grazing and slowly worked in a gentle tug and light pulling of the hairs. It sounds uncomfortable but I assure you it is not. As she continues to massage my legs and shoulders she starts a little ass play and tugging of the hairs and sliding into working the member. Really got me to attention. She had me on all fours for a minute while I tried to get my wits about me but she didn't stop. I turned over and she went to get more oil (not sure what it is but the oil is lubricating but dries fast) as she starts in on the he she continues the ass play and next thing I know I've got a gloved finger in there (WHERE DID SHE GET THE GLOVE? Never experienced anything like that but it felt good enough that I just went with it. She started talking really dirty and slow deliberate strokes. I finally popped and she went and grabbed a warm towel. Cleaned me up and started in on a great foot massage slowly working back up to little jimmy. She stretches me out a little and starts tugging again. More oil then starts at it again. I think she called me superman. Hahaha. She starts another pm and talking dirty. It took a little longer but another pop! She cleans me up again and rubs my head, shoulders, stretches my hips and a brief foot massage before going for the little dude a third time. I was fucking drained so I wasn't able to pop but definitely not for lack of trying. She said to come back again and we'll shoot for three or four next time. Tip was never discussed but so willing I felt the forty standard wasn't sufficient. I opted for 60 and walked out the door. Overall I had a great time and would go back. 100 total. Her name was Nancy.

HardRock365
05-15-17, 13:05
Any reports on the ladies at daisy spa? Any other good ones in Chula Vista?Last time I went there I asked for a Latina. Mamasan said "I've got a great girl for you!" Got in the room on the table and in walks a flabby used and abused 50-55 yo asian. Oh hell no! Got my shit together, got my $$$ back and bounced. Weak!

MichaelOhSix
05-15-17, 13:16
It's really access for full-service only.

There's a lot of full-service places that charge the same or higher fees but the bottom line is you're not paying for massage, you're paying for access to full-service.Very true and I 100% agree.

On another note, I only visit FS places. Handy I can do myself and CBJs are okay but it's just not the same with a cover. And for a few buck more you can get the whole shabang anyways.

FlyingVfr
05-15-17, 13:32
It's really access for full-service only.

There's a lot of full-service places that charge the same or higher fees but the bottom line is you're not paying for massage, you're paying for access to full-service.Thanks much, that explained everything nicely. I wonder how long that particular AMP / LMP will last, Escondido gets pretty aggressive every so often. They shut down my favorites several years ago. Fortunately I don't have plans to ever want total FS out of an AMP.

StiffNipples
05-15-17, 15:19
Anybody have experience with Elegant Massage in RB? I've been there twice with Cherry. Very sensual massage both times but no HE. Feels like there might be more on the menu, or just another squeeze and tease shop.I've been twice with no luck. Ella and Cherry, both very pretty, sensual and flirty but no HE.

Ella is the owner, I believe, and she gives an amazing, hard massage. I was sore for a couple days after.

Great legit place for a massage, but don't expect any extras.

Sivad2
05-15-17, 23:06
Who do I ask for?

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/6131812574.html

Hi Force,

Thanks for the info on guaranteed HE, but can you provide any names for each of the places you mention that are cute (descriptions), quality of massage, English skills, touching preferences, etc?

RexTripod808
05-16-17, 01:30
The fork in the road part was actually a really clever way to put that. Took me a minute and looking at the map to get it. Kudos on that. One question I do have. For the sherpas extra work to get you to the summit what did that cost you? You mentioned the cost of the excursion itself but not for the extras the Sherpa provided.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't think it can get any better than my trip to San Diego. So, my plans are to hang up the boots and call it quits to all this mongering. Angie to me to the top. It's time to retire. I'm going to try to quit this crazy addiction. Thank you Angie for an unforgettable hour. And, good luck my fellow mongers.

JaviJuice
05-16-17, 04:10
I've been to Bayside four times and have had 2 great experiences. The place is in a residential area but off a busy street (Sassafras). It looks like a house but is not hard to miss. Parking is available in the driveway, but I've always parked in the street. As for the reviews:

Trip #1: This was my first AMP visit ever and I had no idea what I was getting into (other than what I had read on message boards). It was a Saturday afternoon and the place was very quiet. I rang the doorbell, walked in and hit the ATM (message board research gave me an idea of what I'd have to pay). While I was getting the money, a cute 40-ish woman, who I assumed was Mamasan, came out and greeted me. I assume my handful of money helped things because she had a HUGE smile on her face and kept commenting how handsome I was. I took the TS (where she continued to admire and flatter) and noticed her tight little body and big fake breasts in a tight little (easy-access) dress. I knew I was at the right place. Massage was mediocre but she let me touch from the go so it was fun. Enjoyed a BBBJ followed by a wild CFS. I wish I could remember her name and possibly track her down for another round because I never saw her there again.

Trip #2: this time I was greeted by an older woman who looked real beat up and was very sheepish. I assumed this was Mamasan again and was hoping to get a younger girl; unfortunately she came back to perform the service. Being a newbie, I didn't know how to ask for another girl so I TOFTT and left with a HJ HE. A very sad trip.

Trip #3: This was the best visit of all. This is where I met Cassie (or Casey). This girl was slamming. Great conversationalist, was very cool, and had a beautiful face / body. After the TS she recommended I try the jacuzzi / tub with her next time so I knew she was going to become my ATF. In the room the massage was short and we got straight to the point. I enjoyed a very talented BBBJ followed by a nice, long CFS. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did and we kept talking / flirting all the way to the exit. We parted with a kiss and she asked me to come and see her again. I definitely planned on it.

Trip #4: Due to finances, it took me a while to get back. My next trip, I was very disappointed to find out Cassie was no longer around. I went ahead and took the massage with the lady who was present (mid to late 40's). It was only her and the other old lady from Trip #2 in the house so I inquired about other girls. I was told there was a third but she had already left for the day. The massage was decent and the HE disappointing. I was very disinterested by the time I left so I didn't even remember her name.

I thought this place was going to be my go-to since it was in my neighborhood, but I can't see myself going back until they update their lineup. It sounds like all the young / attractive ones are at their sister location, Osaka. If anyone knows where Cassie went, or if you find that they updated the lineup to some good talent PM me or comment on this. In the meantime, I'll be making the drive to CoCo Spa where the girls are phenomenal.

SecretWar
05-16-17, 15:29
Hey guys, haven't had much luck finding the right Indy provider so I decided to go to PQ for a return visit. Very friendly, thin, middle aged woman greeted me, took my hh fee and was also my therapist. When we got to the room I undressed and handed over the towel saying I didn't need it to which she replied, "ok, just front only?" I laughed and told her of course I wanted my back rubbed first. That was a new one for me, I found it pretty clever. She gave a good medium pressure massage and when she was working on my back she spent a lot of time above my head reaching all the way down to my butt, giving me plenty of time to rub her legs on both sides of my head, and rub her ass when she went farthest down my body. She did plenty of teasing with each pass though and when she moved to the side of the table to focus more on legs she reached under my hips and pulled the squad out from the back. Picture some light HJ / marble check action while laying facedown with the minute hand at 6:00. After the proper warm-up I flipped over and she started with a light touch HJ, I explained how I wanted her to squeeze a little harder, but she kept thinking that meant faster, after some awkward back and forth and me demonstrating as best I could, I just said forget it do it however you want and she brutalized me into a finish. And while it started good and ended with a blender of human hands she was obviously trying her best, and it actually wasn't that bad of a pop. The amusement was worth the price of admission. She left and waited outside with water, and I tipped before I left (though it seemed like she wasn't expecting anything) standard 40/40. I've been here about 6 - 7 times, maybe 5 different ladies, they're all very nice and the atmosphere is always extremely relaxed like these ladies are a secretary pool in an office building.

Cockasians
05-16-17, 17:11
I've been to Bayside four times and have had 2 great experiences. The place is in a residential area but off a busy street (Sassafras). It looks like a house but is not hard to miss. Parking is available in the driveway, but I've always parked in the street. As for the reviews:

Trip #1: This was my first AMP visit ever and I had no idea what I was getting into (other than what I had read on message boards). It was a Saturday afternoon and the place was very quiet. I rang the doorbell, walked in and hit the ATM (message board research gave me an idea of what I'd have to pay). While I was getting the money, a cute 40-ish woman, who I assumed was Mamasan, came out and greeted me. I assume my handful of money helped things because she had a HUGE smile on her face and kept commenting how handsome I was. I took the TS (where she continued to admire and flatter) and noticed her tight little body and big fake breasts in a tight little (easy-access) dress. I knew I was at the right place. Massage was mediocre but she let me touch from the go so it was fun. Enjoyed a BBBJ followed by a wild CFS. I wish I could remember her name and possibly track her down for another round because I never saw her there again.

Trip #2: this time I was greeted by an older woman who looked real beat up and was very sheepish. I assumed this was Mamasan again and was hoping to get a younger girl; unfortunately she came back to perform the service. Being a newbie, I didn't know how to ask for another girl so I TOFTT and left with a HJ HE. A very sad trip.

Trip #3: This was the best visit of all. This is where I met Cassie (or Casey). This girl was slamming. Great conversationalist, was very cool, and had a beautiful face / body. After the TS she recommended I try the jacuzzi / tub with her next time so I knew she was going to become my ATF. In the room the massage was short and we got straight to the point. I enjoyed a very talented BBBJ followed by a nice, long CFS. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did and we kept talking / flirting all the way to the exit. We parted with a kiss and she asked me to come and see her again. I definitely planned on it.

Trip #4: Due to finances, it took me a while to get back. My next trip, I was very disappointed to find out Cassie was no longer around. I went ahead and took the massage with the lady who was present (mid to late 40's). It was only her and the other old lady from Trip #2 in the house so I inquired about other girls. I was told there was a third but she had already left for the day. The massage was decent and the HE disappointing. I was very disinterested by the time I left so I didn't even remember her name.

I thought this place was going to be my go-to since it was in my neighborhood, but I can't see myself going back until they update their lineup. It sounds like all the young / attractive ones are at their sister location, Osaka. If anyone knows where Cassie went, or if you find that they updated the lineup to some good talent PM me or comment on this. In the meantime, I'll be making the drive to CoCo Spa where the girls are phenomenal.Coco Spa is closed. Some of the girls are rotating back to Pine Spa.

Shidenz
05-16-17, 19:48
Anyone had a good experience at LH Massage Spa in Escondido?

Says its a grand opening.

BpkbDude
05-16-17, 22:57
The fork in the road part was actually a really clever way to put that. Took me a minute and looking at the map to get it. Kudos on that. One question I do have. For the sherpas extra work to get you to the summit what did that cost you? You mentioned the cost of the excursion itself but not for the extras the Sherpa provided.I went with a single Sherpa and in my dream she was so pleasant that I was happy to donate 140. If I were to come out of retirement and climb again, I think I'd just get both their Sherpas at the same time. I'd assume they'd have extra oxygen for such.

IvyLeaf
05-17-17, 00:21
Any tips on how to go about asking for different girls or refunds? Would you get blacklisted for this?

I've ventured in a few AMPs and maybe 1 or 2 I should've spoken up.

It's really just a lottery. Not sure why they don't do lineups you can pick from.

BlueSkyBlue
05-17-17, 00:53
Anyone had a good experience at LH Massage Spa in Escondido?

Says its a grand opening.Like many other spas this place has had a Grand opening for years, so don't believe what you read on backpage.

It's been reviewed before so read the reviews. But I'll give you a hint, good massage (younger talent) self-service.

But as always your mileage may vary and you might get a new girl or a girl in good mood who likes you.

Go try and report back.

YehDawg
05-17-17, 02:01
I'm 25 so I feel pretty awkward when I go to AMPs and have the ladies there- usually are middle-aged- tease me about being so young. Some even say shit that just kills the mood like, "I'm probably your mom's age. " I shit you not that has been said to me. Which AMPs in SD are known to have younger girls? So far I've heard good things about Miracle Oasis, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Hydrate
05-17-17, 12:57
I'm 25 so I feel pretty awkward when I go to AMPs and have the ladies there- usually are middle-aged- tease me about being so young. Some even say shit that just kills the mood like, "I'm probably your mom's age. " I shit you not that has been said to me. Which AMPs in SD are known to have younger girls? So far I've heard good things about Miracle Oasis, but I haven't tried it out yet.I feel the same way bro ahaha but if anyone does know please do tell as I am green to this too as well.

RexTripod808
05-17-17, 16:04
I'm 25 so I feel pretty awkward when I go to AMPs and have the ladies there- usually are middle-aged- tease me about being so young. Some even say shit that just kills the mood like, "I'm probably your mom's age. " I shit you not that has been said to me. Which AMPs in SD are known to have younger girls? So far I've heard good things about Miracle Oasis, but I haven't tried it out yet.I'm used to the HNL scene where there are 100's of AMPs with young (21-28 avg age) model quality girls at all of them, so it's been an adjustment coming here where the average age is 35-45. That being said, there are some spots around here. The most notable is going to be Pine, and they offer a full menu. I went there a week ago and the girl I saw said she was 23, and that fit. Coco is supposed to be on par with it, although it just shut down and it is rumored that they are moving to Pine, so should be a much larger selection.

If anyone knows of anything towards East County with younger (20-29 range) I'd appreciate it as Pine is a bit too close to the workplace for my comfort.

KingBaby
05-17-17, 19:09
Any tips on how to go about asking for different girls or refunds? Would you get blacklisted for this?

I've ventured in a few AMPs and maybe 1 or 2 I should've spoken up.

It's really just a lottery. Not sure why they don't do lineups you can pick from.That's a very good point. Like 1 of the members pointed out. The door fee is just an "access fee. " After that, it's completely luck. You might be able to request by name, but I have never been successful in terms of "trying to get a 2nd opinion. ".

In those cases, I just get a low-quality massage, a friendly conversation (hopefully) & leave.

BlueSkyBlue
05-17-17, 19:39
I'm used to the HNL scene where there are 100's of AMPs with young (21-28 avg age) model quality girls at all of them, so it's been an adjustment coming here where the average age is 35-45. That being said, there are some spots around here. The most notable is going to be Pine, and they offer a full menu. I went there a week ago and the girl I saw said she was 23, and that fit. Coco is supposed to be on par with it, although it just shut down and it is rumored that they are moving to Pine, so should be a much larger selection.

If anyone knows of anything towards East County with younger (20-29 range) I'd appreciate it as Pine is a bit too close to the workplace for my comfort.Try this: it looks like what you want.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/n-u-r-u-b-2-b-sexy-asian-mod-917-336-8666/25763269

It looks right up your alley give it a shot and report back.

Take one for the team and report back if it's any good.

HalfOfADeck
05-17-17, 20:57
Arrived at Dagget before noon for a 40/ hr, + usual tip. Had a good time w / Lily, full menu with a nice massage. She is early 40's with a really nice body. Not as conspicuous as I expected from the other reports. I would rather hit the forked entrance than remove any doubt from outsiders watching the entrance.

Went to the Felicita Esco place last week and had fun with Son Jun <sp . She has a full menu. Probably mid 40's with a spinner body. 60/ hr and higher tip.

Went to a place in Rancho Bernardo on the west of the 15 a couple months ago and had fun w / the mamasan for 40/ hr and higher tip, full menu. Super germophobe and nearly scorched my sack w / alcohol or paint thinner (jk I think it was alcohol). How to explain that burn? Not as fun but spinner body for a mid 40's.

Mmppt
05-17-17, 22:03
Try this: it looks like what you want.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/n-u-r-u-b-2-b-sexy-asian-mod-917-336-8666/25763269

It looks right up your alley give it a shot and report back.

Take one for the team and report back if it's any good.I just tried this one not too long ago. It's in a townhouse development. You call the number and a car opens up the garage and you walk in. Girl meets you outside. B&S, girl was young but much thicker than any of the girls in the photos.

BlueSkyBlue
05-17-17, 22:33
I just tried this one not too long ago. It's in a townhouse development. You call the number and a car opens up the garage and you walk in. Girl meets you outside. B&S, girl was young but much thicker than any of the girls in the photos.I'm really curious if this is a new service in town, then.

What was on the menu?

Is there a lineup or do you get what you get?

What was the cost?

How was the performance?

If you could help with some additional information that would be great.

If this is a new service for San Diego then it seems like available opportunities have increased and they should be rewarded with more customers if it's good service. But if it's crappy service then we should be informed as well.

Either way getting the word out helps everyone. Especially if it is bait and switch I don't even want to bother

MichaelOhSix
05-18-17, 11:52
Looking for some hot Latina providers.

Any intel on:

Hong?

Yoshi?

Genesis?

Daisy?

BP ads on them say there are Latinas available but any info on service, rates, looks etc. Would be appreciated.

Thank you!

HardRock365
05-18-17, 12:38
Hey mongers,

Long time lurker here. Figured I should contribute to the cause. Hit up level 2 at lunch. Made a pass to check who was at the desk. Decent. Maybe mid to late 30's Chinese gal about 5'3 130 ish small b cups. They were running a special on BP (35/ hr) Gave her 40 and of course she pocketed it. Meh. Took me to the back and told me to "take it all off okay"? LOL she returns and gets to business. Ask her her name (Annie or Amy. I couldn't tell.) She said just remember room #9 when I repeat. Massage was good. Dry rubbing with some teasing with her nails. Let me caress her legs and ass. Oiled up and proceeded with a good light touch massage. Hot towel was sorta dry and she finished cleaning with the sheet. And then the flip. Head massage, ears and face. Rubbed my chest and stuck her tits fully clothed in my face. Wasn't into UTC roaming so I pulled her around and she hopped on the table between my legs like she was going to give a BJ but she was strictly HJ. Two hander nice sensual twist action. Hard pop and she pushed for a table shower. I wasn't interested (I always feel weird. Like a child getting a bath). She gave me a quick wipe down and came back with another hot towel. Normally I expect them to clean me off but she took off again for water and new sheets / towels so I cleaned myself up.

Got dressed and tipped her 40. She was disappointed and wanted 60. I told her 60 includes a lot more (titties / pussy and sometimes a BJ). Overall good for a 40/40 but I much rather have an amazing 40/60 at GoTo / Unique / Z etc. Would I repeat? Not based on the talent I saw on the way out. Looks like I got the luck of the draw and she was a 6. 5-7 at best.

Happy hunting!

HR.

IvyLeaf
05-18-17, 15:47

Any intel on:

Hong?

Yoshi?

Genesis?

Daisy?

BP ads on them say there are Latinas available but any info on service, rates, looks etc. Would be appreciated.

Thank you!Some of those spots have reports here. Search back and youll find them.

Bottomline is SD is unrealiable with latinas. Especially in AMPs.

Theyll typically bait and switch or the actual latina workers have limited work days / hours.

ArrogantBstrd
05-18-17, 22:27
I'm 25 so I feel pretty awkward when I go to AMPs and have the ladies there- usually are middle-aged- tease me about being so young. Some even say shit that just kills the mood like, "I'm probably your mom's age. " I shit you not that has been said to me. Which AMPs in SD are known to have younger girls? So far I've heard good things about Miracle Oasis, but I haven't tried it out yet.MO has younger girls--None over 30. The prices listed on their website is the total donation. No tips required.

Sammy / Sindy / Natalie = Implants.

Amy / Ariana = More Natural.

Ashley is new. I've seen her in person, but I haven't rolled with her yet.

RexTripod808
05-19-17, 02:58
Was going to try out one of the two locations that are around EC. Was considering Maple Spa in Spring Valley, but honestly after having driven by there it seems sketch as hell. The other option is Michelle's as BkbpDude just reported on. Anyone have experience with either that can chime in on where I should spend my time.

Thanks.

IvyLeaf
05-19-17, 05:24
Was going to try out one of the two locations that are around EC. Was considering Maple Spa in Spring Valley, but honestly after having driven by there it seems sketch as hell. The other option is Michelle's as BkbpDude just reported on. Anyone have experience with either that can chime in on where I should spend my time.

Thanks.Reports for maple suggest FS is on menu. Not sure about talent quality.

Not sure about michelles.

EC AMPs are generally unreliable.

Baller55
05-19-17, 11:40
Arrived at Dagget before noon for a 40/ hr, + usual tip. Had a good time w / Lily, full menu with a nice massage. She is early 40's with a really nice body. Not as conspicuous as I expected from the other reports. I would rather hit the forked entrance than remove any doubt from outsiders watching the entrance.

Went to the Felicita Esco place last week and had fun with Son Jun <sp . She has a full menu. Probably mid 40's with a spinner body. 60/ hr and higher tip.

Went to a place in Rancho Bernardo on the west of the 15 a couple months ago and had fun w / the mamasan for 40/ hr and higher tip, full menu. Super germophobe and nearly scorched my sack w / alcohol or paint thinner (jk I think it was alcohol). How to explain that burn? Not as fun but spinner body for a mid 40's.Also saw lily. Super nice to me no we hit it off. I got some bb service from her for less than what the avg person pays for a BJ. Doesn't have the greatest face but was super fun. YMMV.

MilffLoverr
05-19-17, 12:47
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some help here. I've been to a few massage parlors and gotten just the basic HE. It was never discussed or the price was never discussed. I've been thinking more I want to try and get a FS massage.

Where are some good places to go with attractive girls?

Does anyone know where I could get a Nuru massage?

How do I go about getting them to do the FS and what is a good price?

I'm still really new to the area and the scene. So all the help I can get would be great! I really appreciate you all!

KingBaby
05-19-17, 12:47
Reports for maple suggest FS is on menu. Not sure about talent quality.

Not sure about michelles.

EC AMPs are generally unreliable.Michelle is 100% full menu. The girl's quality varies. I had 1 that was in late 30's, I had a good time, but I've heard report that they have much younger ladies.

RexTripod808
05-19-17, 12:56
MO has younger girls--None over 30. The prices listed on their website is the total donation. No tips required.

Sammy / Sindy / Natalie = Implants.

Amy / Ariana = More Natural.

Ashley is new. I've seen her in person, but I haven't rolled with her yet.Their website clearly states no full service or no nude massage. Anyone confirm the limitations of the menu?

Bwetfan
05-19-17, 13:47
Their website clearly states no full service or no nude massage. Anyone confirm the limitations of the menu?I've never heard of FS, oral (giving or receiving), or even somebody being allowed to finger. Almost all of them take off their top and allow fondling of their breasts, and I've heard of a few that took off their bottom but anything behind rubbing of their butt was not allowed.

UsaSexSD
05-19-17, 22:42
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Congratulations on opening your new place.

Making a fake monger account to advertise it is bad form, you shouldn't do it again. We have classifieds for ads.

A2

MichelOb
05-20-17, 10:54
Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf.

I've been to Maple 4 or 5 times. All girls there are top notch. The last one was a 20 something Korean girl who said she had been flown in to work 10 days there, then she was off to LA. FS, hot chicks.

MilffLoverr
05-20-17, 11:02

Thanks.I've been to one place here in EC called Cajon Massage. Pretty good. No discussion of price of HE. I believe the massage was $40/ HR. Ladies are a little older and not the most attractive. There are few other places I've seen that I want to try as well around here.

Nick4
05-20-17, 17:36

Any intel on:

Hong?

Yoshi?

Genesis?

Daisy?

Thank you!I've never seen anything but older asians in Daisy. Maybe I'm going on an off day; but. They were overpriced IMHO, though the FS is possible.

InTight
05-20-17, 17:52
Wanted to see if this place improved. Was there couple years ago and it was legit no extras. Happy to say it has improved, mid 30's K girl Lisa provided BJ and FS, everything covered (I tried to get bare). Her tits were extra nice, real, not enhanced, maybe a C+ size, very soft yet firm, just the way I like them. Compared to pine not in the same league for age and looks but I think I like her tits better. . 60 H and 160 provider, wanted 2. 0 but no way for that. Enjoyed my visit, will not repeat. Mira Mesa near Black Mountain.

FlyingVfr
05-20-17, 19:54
Their website clearly states no full service or no nude massage. Anyone confirm the limitations of the menu?No massage parlor would dare include they offer full service or nude massages on their website.

RexTripod808
05-20-17, 22:49
No massage parlor would dare include they offer full service or nude massages on their website.Sure, but for those that do advertise and offer those services, they rarely make a point to rule those out explicitly. But nevertheless, I appreciate the info.

RexTripod808
05-20-17, 22:50
Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf.

I've been to Maple 4 or 5 times. All girls there are top notch. The last one was a 20 something Korean girl who said she had been flown in to work 10 days there, then she was off to LA. FS, hot chicks.Looks like I'll take a crack at this. I'll report back after to confirm.

Appreciate it.

Seekingcs
05-21-17, 12:36
Looks like I'll take a crack at this. I'll report back after to confirm.

Appreciate it.I can confirm Maple offers FS.

Hydrate
05-22-17, 13:50
I can confirm Maple offers FS.Do I have to bring my own jimmies or?

And what maple are you guys referring to the spa or the massage??

RexTripod808
05-22-17, 16:27
As promised visited the location and here is the after action report:

Greeted by Mamasan who was suuuuper nice bubbly. Told me the rates ($80/45 mins) and "loyalty" program they have (10 visits = 1 free visit). Taken to the room and instructed to lose the clothes and wrap with towel. About 3 minutes later in comes Ivy wearing leggings and a summer dress. My guess is early 30's (maybe late 20's but I doubt it) Korean with a bit of thickness, but the really tight thickness not at all chubby. Cute face, english was so-so. She leads me to TS and proceeds to clean me up with special attention to downstairs. Back in the room she has me lay face down and proceeds with a decent strength massage on shoulders. After a bit of teasing with the balls while face down she has me flip over. After a couple of strokes to get me at attention she does the universal "Do you want to pound" motion. I say yes and she has me sit on the edge of the table. Proceeds to ninja the condom on with her mouth and then after about 30 seconds she sits on the table and says "Ok baby, $160". I immediately say no, how about 140 and she agrees. We do Missionary with her legs over my shoulders, Missionary on the table with her on the back, DS (Thick ass was fun to slam), and I get her to ACG and I bust. She lays with me for a minute then hot towels me and I'm out the door. Total damage: 80 HF, 140 FS = 220. My final review is as follows: She was cute enough, but honestly I don't think it was worth 220 for 45 minutes. Major turn-off is she reeked of cigarettes, I probably wouldn't repeat her but may try again and see if I can request a younger spinner type.

L: 7.

A: 7.

S: 7.

-Rex.

Gyration
05-22-17, 17:38
Has anyone tried Woodland massage and spa in Escondido or prime massage in carlsbad? I am thinking of trying, but if someone has tried and can let me know how it went it would save me the trouble.

Thanks.

MilffLoverr
05-22-17, 18:13
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some help here. I've been to a few massage parlors and gotten just the basic HE. It was never discussed or the price was never discussed. I've been thinking more I want to try and get a FS massage.

Where are some good places to go with attractive girls?

Does anyone know where I could get a Nuru massage?

How do I go about getting them to do the FS and what is a good price?

I'm still really new to the area and the scene. So all the help I can get would be great! I really appreciate you all!I could still use some help if anyone would take a few minutes to maybe send me a PM or reply!

BlueSkyBlue
05-22-17, 20:41
Do I have to bring my own jimmies or?

And what maple are you guys referring to the spa or the massage??Yes,

The best thing to do is to put it on The condom before you walk into the spa.

They will appreciate your discretion and subtlety Put it on before you walk in.

OK seriously, If it's really a regular full service place they will provide protection.

If you are in a place it doesn't regularly provide full-service you'll get saran wrap or something else they'll make do with whatever is available.

However you should definitely consider bringing your own if you have a above average size.

Without trying to sound like a jackass I need a larger size than they usually provided, otherwise my cock turns a horrible purple blue from the blood construction of too tight of a condom.

Just be discreet and have some back up in your pocket and if the girl provides you're good but if there's any hesitation you can pull it out and say hey I got it covered

Most of the time the girls are appreciative if you'll provide because it saves them a dollar or two that a condom cost.

Again places that do full-service regularly know how to provide and disappear condom so don't worry.

Places that don't regularly do it you're in a bit of an awkward situation so bringing your own is always the best back up plan.

MilffLoverr
05-22-17, 23:07
Has anyone tried these? Really been wanting to try the nuru!

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/6193292377-classy-hottie-naked-nuru-shower/26482123

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-hong-spa-latina-asian-hot-busty-petite-1-rating/25770167

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/2-asians-beauties-cute-and-sexy/26925358

http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-open-4-07-hot-body-2-body-real-pic/25816782

IvyLeaf
05-23-17, 05:55
Great points from Bluesky.

I'll also add that having your own supply can help with getting multiple pops. But that's just if the girl is even willing to let you.

Hydrate
05-23-17, 09:13
Yes,

The best thing to do is to put it on The condom before you walk into the spa.

They will appreciate your discretion and subtlety Put it on before you walk in.

OK seriously, If it's really a regular full service place they will provide protection.

If you are in a place it doesn't regularly provide full-service you'll get saran wrap or something else they'll make do with whatever is available.

However you should definitely consider bringing your own if you have a above average size.

Without trying to sound like a jackass I need a larger size than they usually provided, otherwise my cock turns a horrible purple blue from the blood construction of too tight of a condom.

Just be discreet and have some back up in your pocket and if the girl provides you're good but if there's any hesitation you can pull it out and say hey I got it covered

Most of the time the girls are appreciative if you'll provide because it saves them a dollar or two that a condom cost.

Again places that do full-service regularly know how to provide and disappear condom so don't worry.

Places that don't regularly do it you're in a bit of an awkward situation so bringing your own is always the best back up plan.I still don't know which one you guys are referring too . <.

Hydrate
05-23-17, 09:16
I could still use some help if anyone would take a few minutes to maybe send me a PM or reply!I'm in the same boat so if someone can reply it'll be helpful.

CduBonusG
05-23-17, 14:24
Anyone here use the chat app KIK? I was thinking of starting a group for real time conversations about this stuff. Just curious if there is an interest.

UrchinLife
05-23-17, 14:37
Does anyone know where where Lisa went to? This is the Lisa from the Healt spa (Sakura) off of Miramar.

MrHomeCam
05-23-17, 17:52
Went to Z's for the second time. Last time got mamason by accident. First time she declinded FS bc I had no condom. She did BBBJ included for 120 otd and felt ripped off. This time pleasantly suprised by Suzy? CZ? But she was a little older but thin and nice figure. Great butt. Played with the johnson on flip, but instead of FS she declined and took off her panties. She sat on my face and gave me a nice BBBJ with HJ. After a few minutes I exploeded all over her face and dress. It was awesome. She offered me a shower and then after only had to tip 40. Maybe less since I did a little work? Not sure but I'm very happy with Z's this time. Almost didn't go back after first time. Will reutrn for sure now.

NCRascal
05-24-17, 16:34
Anyone here use the chat app KIK? I was thinking of starting a group for real time conversations about this stuff. Just curious if there is an interest.Good idea. I use KIK for discreet communications regularly, but not as an info resource. I'm in!

Five
05-24-17, 17:49
TOFTT today as I had not heard any discussion regarding the new Lucky Massage on Woodside. 50 for the hour, which is more than I usually pay at Cajon where I normally go- but thought I would give it a try. 2 ladies working- both 45 plus would be my guess, both 4 or 5 would be my assessment as far as looks if I am generous. No lock on the door, no peephole either. Just ok legit massage, no teasing at all. Had not planned on returning- but something else guaranteed it. When I came in I gave $60 for the hour massage, expecting change. As I went to leave I had already decided that since they didn't give me my ten spot back that it was considered the tip- nope, she flat out asked me, in broken english, for a tip- I explained she kept my 10 and that was her tip- she wasn't happy. 20% is reasonable in my opinion for a regular massage. I half expected her to follow me into the lot but she didn't. I won't be returning. As a side note, they have a second location that just popped up too in the Spring Valley area- the ads on BP are almost the same except the addresses. Don't see any reason to try that one.

Panache
05-24-17, 18:15
Went to Z's for the second time. Last time got mamason by accident. First time she declinded FS bc I had no condom. She did BBBJ included for 120 otd and felt ripped off. This time pleasantly suprised by Suzy? CZ? But she was a little older but thin and nice figure. Great butt. Played with the johnson on flip, but instead of FS she declined and took off her panties. She sat on my face and gave me a nice BBBJ with HJ. After a few minutes I exploeded all over her face and dress. It was awesome. She offered me a shower and then after only had to tip 40. Maybe less since I did a little work? Not sure but I'm very happy with Z's this time. Almost didn't go back after first time. Will reutrn for sure now.Got an address for us out of towners?

Freedo
05-24-17, 18:42
Tried out Maple, 100 for an hour. Wait a minute or two provider walks in, looks to be in her late 20's. Her name is Mimi, looks wise I love Asian women and she's Korean so I'd say 8 nice tight body firm tits and soft ass. Takes me to the table shower lot of attention to the boys and ass.

Back in the room the massage is decent, some teasing and light touching. Asks what I want before the flip and I say full service, I offer 1.2 and she agrees. Undresses more rubbing of the boys and grabs my cockt while I'm face down while stroking and running her tits on my back and ass.

On the flip she did some licking and sucking on my balls and shaft combined with light ass play. She had a tissue for any residual fluid. On goes the condom, good CBJ climbs on for CG snug fit and soft skin nice feel all around. Alternate to mish, k9,picked her up at one point, back to k9, and finished in mish. Very active and seemed to be into it rubbing her clit and grabbing my balls during k9.

Total damage 220 for a very enjoyable hour, will repeat.

Panache
05-24-17, 22:27
I would guess that AMP started offering table showers in response to unclean customers. It's a way of not having to work on dirty / smelly customers without having to tell them to come back after they've taken a shower. With that said, I always take a nice thorough shower immediately before going to any massage parlor / provider. My question is: If I get to an AMP freshly showered and, therefore, decline their offer for a table shower, will they perceive me as not being clean enough to receive the same services that I would have received had I accepted their table shower?

Freedo
05-24-17, 22:36
I still don't know which one you guys are referring too . <.Maple Spa, it's in lemon grove.

Amesdan
05-24-17, 22:52
I'm in the same boat so if someone can reply it'll be helpful.Just read the forum. All the info you are seeking is already here. Just read.

MemoeNasty
05-25-17, 00:09
Maple Spa, it's in lemon grove.I think it's in spring valley.

OnceWas
05-25-17, 01:05
I would guess that AMP started offering table showers in response to unclean customers. It's a way of not having to work on dirty / smelly customers without having to tell them to come back after they've taken a shower. With that said, I always take a nice thorough shower immediately before going to any massage parlor / provider. My question is: If I get to an AMP freshly showered and, therefore, decline their offer for a table shower, will they perceive me as not being clean enough to receive the same services that I would have received had I accepted their table shower?I always shower right before going to any AMP's and I've never had a table shower nor had any problems.

TJ Dog
05-25-17, 01:18
I would guess that AMP started offering table showers in response to unclean customers. It's a way of not having to work on dirty / smelly customers without having to tell them to come back after they've taken a shower. With that said, I always take a nice thorough shower immediately before going to any massage parlor / provider. My question is: If I get to an AMP freshly showered and, therefore, decline their offer for a table shower, will they perceive me as not being clean enough to receive the same services that I would have received had I accepted their table shower?No. The girl will be able to tell as soon as she begins the massage.

Uswtsb51
05-25-17, 01:39
I know this is cheating but looking for some good places for BBBJ. I know I can review older post but I thought this would be a bit quicker. First time poster long time lurker.

Freedo
05-25-17, 01:44
I think it's in spring valley.You're right, I just remembered seeing the Lemon Grove sign as I was driving down the street.

Gyration
05-25-17, 03:03
Has anyone tried Woodland massage and spa in Escondido or prime massage in carlsbad? I am thinking of trying, but if someone has tried and can let me know how it went it would save me the trouble.

Thanks.I guess nobody knows anything or nobody wants to share.

Panache
05-25-17, 08:01
Do you guys ever worry about the cleanliness of any of the AMPs? Hopefully, they don't get lazy about changing the sheets between customers. Any certain places to avoid in this regard?

MichaelOhSix
05-26-17, 01:26
I guess nobody knows anything or nobody wants to share.Nope. I haven't tried it yet. I've only been to:

Yens. Legit.

LH. DIY / legit YMMV.

Health Spa. FS.

Felicita. FS.

ToH. FS.

Thai Massage. FS.

As far as Escondido goes.

New life day spa looks promising but I won't be TOFTT anytime soon!

Good luck!

Freedo
05-26-17, 03:53
Do you guys ever worry about the cleanliness of any of the AMPs? Hopefully, they don't get lazy about changing the sheets between customers. Any certain places to avoid in this regard?They've always been prompt on changing the sheets after a session every time I've been.

Hey Tim
05-26-17, 04:03
Do you guys ever worry about the cleanliness of any of the AMPs? Hopefully, they don't get lazy about changing the sheets between customers. Any certain places to avoid in this regard?There are things in life I try not to think about. Like when I eat at a Chinese restaurant. What goes on in the kitchen.

Laundry in a HJ massage parlor is on this list.

I find that most of these places have a washer / dryer running (because you can hear it) basically constantly. This makes me feel a little better.

But no, I figure a place that charges $40 for an hour which covers wages, rent, equipment, expendables, and profit. Is probably not washing the sheets between each dude.

JPF
05-26-17, 12:48
They've always been prompt on changing the sheets after a session every time I've been.That's not my experience. I would say in about 20% of the places I've been I have seen them just straighten out the old sheets which is a definite turnoff but since it's at the end of the session it's too late to do me any good. I think that I block it from my memory because I can't tell you any of the places where this has happened. The least they could do is wait until we leave so we can't see what they are up to.

Freedo
05-26-17, 13:48
That's not my experience. I would say in about 20% of the places I've been I have seen them just straighten out the old sheets which is a definite turnoff but since it's at the end of the session it's too late to do me any good. I think that I block it from my memory because I can't tell you any of the places where this has happened. The least they could do is wait until we leave so we can't see what they are up to.Guess it just varies based on where you go.

IvyLeaf
05-26-17, 16:34
I'll honestly tell you that I've never been to an AMP that removes sheets right after a session. Then again I've never laid down on wet spots.

I'll hope they do this when we're out of the room. Wishful thinking.

Anyone want to use one of those UV lights to see the blotches of fluids? Would be interesting!

BlueSkyBlue
05-27-17, 00:16
Nope. I haven't tried it yet. I've only been to:
LH. DIY / legit YMMV.
Health Spa. FS.
Felicita. FS.
ToH. FS.
Thai Massage. FS.
As far as Escondido goes.

New life day spa looks promising but I won't be TOFTT anytime soon!

Good luck!I just got back from a visit to Woodlands Spa Friday night 6:45 PM.

It's laid out in a small little strip mall, clean new building. Desk at the front, off to the left is a foot massage room and then five or six closed doors rooms with no windows, private rooms for full body massage.

Greeted at the front by the masseuse, 30 something long straight hair slim ok looking face a 7 out of 10 appearance and strong thin body type. She told me her name was Barbie, A little too thin to be a true Barbie but quiet nice girl with strong accent but good English comprehension.

Was told face town and I noticed paper disposable sheets (so this place is clean sheets for each time if they throw them away).

The massage was an interesting mix of soft pressure and yet at a moments notice she could dig her hands and elbows and get a very strong pressure on sore areas. Overall it was a good mix of soft touch with firm pressure.

When I was facedown she really didn't keep my butt covered that much so I started slowly running my hand up and down her leg and meeting no resistance I moved up to her ass and then after a while I slowly started to rub her pussy through her sweat pants. She spent and good 45 minutes running up and down my back and legs and after 15 minutes I was rubbing her pussy slowly to every push and grind as she ran her hands over my body. She was rubbing her pussy on my hand with every stroke of the massage. She continued to move up and down my body with the same slow even rhythm. For the last five minutes I was squeezing her pussy very slowly and gently and feeling your warm soft hot pussy lips through her pants. I've learned over the years that I always rub too hard so I tried to keep a light touch most of the time but I couldn't help myself I just had to feel that soft warm hot pussy against my fingers couple of times I tried to get her to lean over so I could lick it but she would always pull away when I move my face close to her crouch. She spent a lot of time massaging the muscles in my lower back ass and thighs but did not touch my balls or cock at all, even after I lifted my hips up and invited her to go deeper.

At the same time I still had kind of a legit vibe like this was as much fun as it was going to be and unfortunately the proved to be the case.

She went to get a hot towel and hot stones and spent another three minutes cooling the hot stones on my back before the flip.

Remember I've spent over 20 minutes rubbing her pussy slowly and gently so when she was at the head of the table leaning over when I was face up and she stretched her hands down and I put her hand on my cock twice and she quickly grabbed it but pulled her hand away each time. I started rubbing her crotch and at the same time trying to guide her hands to rub my cock but she just kept turning to the side and covering me up again. At this point I'm more less gave up because if you're rubbing the girls pussy very slowly and carefully feeling every lip every folder of her puss in your fingers and she won't rub your dick than you know that it's a no go.

There was no oil or lotion on the face up side so no cleanup with a hot towel just done and she walked out the room waiting for me in the front.

At the front I talked to her for a few more minute I left her with her saying please come back again.

Bottom line I don't think she's giving hand jobs before she just didn't act experienced. Maybe on a second or third visit she'll warm up but I think it's going to be a while before she understands that the more she strokes a cock the more the tip goes up.

Total damage was $10 tip and $40 for the house.

I was disappointed because I spent so much time playing with her pussy that I thought she would reciprocate because I think she did feel good with me giving her a hand job for almost a half hour.