PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

Lascivious
12-02-16, 00:40
Who's everyones favorite Miracle O girl? I'm really tempted to try this place out, but can't decide between Sammy, Kacey or Sidney. I was also contemplating the 4 hands deal. Has anyone done this over there? I couldn't imagine lasting long at all with 2 of those beauties though.I'm thinking along the same lines as you. I read a review that said that Tiffany is the most beautiful girl there. Others agree but say she's not the warmest provider. Her age is listed as 21. I go for the younger most beautiful girls over performance, unless of course she's just terrible. Her BP as says 80hhr. Some others there say 100.

Sammy looks good if you like them thick. I've read that she is not as tight now as her pics. Her age is listed as 26 but has been around for a long while so she's probably in her 30's. 100 hhr.

Kacey's BP ad says 21 and 100 hhr. Her BP and two pics on the site look amazing, however her butt standing by the mirror looks just okay, very different.

Sindy's pics on the site look really different from her BP ad. She looks amazing on BP. Her age is listed as 28, so she probably in her 30's. Not exactly a grandma but for the price?

I want the youngest of the bunch. 80 hhr + 20 sounds good. I'm leaning towards Tiffany. Kacey is young and looks great in most pics. I'm sure they're all beautiful. I've never done 4 hand. Can you imagine if they made with each other a bit?

StiffNipples
12-02-16, 17:16
Nice point. Angela's emotions seem mostly fake. Eva's even though are not true "appear" genuine. I like C cups over B. And hence rotate Eva and Angela. They hate that I see both, but I have no issue with that. Eva's rack is great even at such age. Ripe I would say.Is the Z's location you're referencing next to McGregor's on San Diego Mission Road?

XxxDan
12-03-16, 18:45
Is the Z's location you're referencing next to McGregor's on San Diego Mission Road?That's correct. It's more discrete to use the parking behind the business.

Amp Hunter 101
12-05-16, 14:22
Finally saw her last week, called and set-up appt. Pictures on BP and Yelp (haha) are her.

Tight ass, really nice D's, pretty face, a little older but still good looking. Massage was okay, but wasn't there for that.

She headed to the head of the table, my hands started to wander, squeezing her small tight ass, all the while she is grinding her pussy on the top of my head.

OTF, was rubbing her puss OTC, asked her to remove her top, she whispered that's $. 6, done. Awesome tits, sucked those big nips while releasing. Great time.

Out the door for $1. She told me to come back for an hour. Is there more to be had? I may have to find out!Yeah she probably has the best tits for a provider in San Diego.

Seeking Sex
12-07-16, 01:38
30 min.

60 + 140.

I ring the bell and I am let in by mamasan. I hand over the house fee and is shown the room. I take off my clothes, lie down and wait. I was expecting an Asian spinner, but a rather tall but very good looking Asian girl walks in with a smile. She introduces herself as Mimi. She massages my back for a little while. It was an okay massage.

I then ask her to strip and she does. I watch her and then she kneels down and plants a quick kiss on my lips. She asks me to lay down and goes on kissing my ears, nipples and moves down. I watch her in the mirror in the room and it is rather erotic. She slips on the cover and gives some good slobbing with ample ball licks.

I then ask her to lay down and go at it mish. I don't know if she was acting or not but she had her legs locked on my back and wouldn't let me off her. I felt her pussy squeeze and then she opens her eyes which were closed till now. I then go on humping till I come.

She then asks me to lay down again and cleans me all over and then gives me a head massage for the remaining few minutes. She then helps me get dressed and even ties my shoelaces!

She speaks decent English and we had some conversation but I can't remember what we spoke. However, she is the closest to GFE that one can have at an AMP.

Recommendation: Yes.

BpkbDude
12-07-16, 23:53
I'm going to be in town (from midwest) next week. I've read all the glowing reports on Coco & Pine, but there appear to be SO many options around Miramar & Convoy. Some offer some incredibly low prices like "Kiss Spa". So, is there a big difference in all these places? I'm interested in massages and fun with nice young spinners. What else do you recommend other than Coco & Pine?

AmpChamp
12-08-16, 12:04
Came in originally having an appointment with Leah, but she was busy at the time and I did not want to leave empty handed so I opted for Sofia or at least that's what she told me her name was. She looked like she was early to mid 30's short hair, B-C cups no tats nice plump ass but not too big.

Paid house fee of. 6, cash only and got undressed. Massage starts off great as she really works on your problem areas for about 40 minutes or so. Before the flip she started teasing the boys and I instantly got hard. She then oiled her finger up and put it up my prostate which surprisingly felt good as she massaged her way up. On the flip no negotiations on price. She just went in for the kill as she went up and down on my shaft while continuing to massage my ass. Came in 5 minutes and she ended with a foot massage. Gave her. 4 and was on my way.

Senior Leche
12-08-16, 12:57
I'm going to be in town (from midwest) next week. I've read all the glowing reports on Coco & Pine, but there appear to be SO many options around Miramar & Convoy. Some offer some incredibly low prices like "Kiss Spa". So, is there a big difference in all these places? I'm interested in massages and fun with nice young spinners. What else do you recommend other than Coco & Pine?The AMP scene in San Diego can generally be categorized into a few categories:

1. $40 entry fee. HJ may be available, usual cost is $40, no other extras except in rare cases. Provider will usually be a 30-45 year old Korean but there are places with younger providers. These predominate in the Convoy / Kearney Mesa area.

2. $60 entry fee. HJ almost always available, extras may be available at certain places. Better chance of a young provider. CBJ generally will be $80 - $100, FS $100 - $140.

3. Well-known full service places. Providers almost always younger (25-35) hot Koreans. Entry fee is $60 and FS price generally $140 but bargains can be found and providers also may push for more $$. This is where Pine and Coco fit in.

All prices for 1/2 hour service.

There literally are dozens, maybe over a 100, AMPs in San Diego so its hard to give recommendations for all the good ones. Pine, Coco and the Health Spa on Miramar Road are the recognized best FS places. For anything else, you'll need to read the other posts here, or go to other sites that have more detailed reviews of AMP. Good luck.

Annon619
12-08-16, 16:14
Hey guys I'm a long time vistor, first time poster. I want to treat myself tomorrow to a great massage with a little extra. Been looking at yam yam from BP or visiting Leah from wildflower sunrise spa. Which path will I enjoy more? Any other recommendations that I can't go wrong with?

TJ Dog
12-08-16, 16:37
The AMP scene in San Diego can generally be categorized into a few categories:

1. $40 entry fee. HJ may be available, usual cost is $40, no other extras except in rare cases. Provider will usually be a 30-45 year old Korean but there are places with younger providers. These predominate in the Convoy / Kearney Mesa area.

2. $60 entry fee. HJ almost always available, extras may be available at certain places. Better chance of a young provider. CBJ generally will be $80 - $100, FS $100 - $140.

3. Well-known full service places. Providers almost always younger (25-35) hot Koreans. Entry fee is $60 and FS price generally $140 but bargains can be found and providers also may push for more $$. This is where Pine and Coco fit in.

There literally are dozens, maybe over a 100, AMPs in San Diego so its hard to give recommendations for all the good ones. Pine, Coco and the Health Spa on Miramar Road are the recognized best FS places. For anything else, you'll need to read the other posts here, or go to other sites that have more detailed reviews of AMP. Good luck.Only arguement w / no. 1. Most of those places are 40/ hr.

Tennis Nut
12-08-16, 17:58
Eva lets me finger her and play with the rack as much as I want. I tip her $. 4 but shower with generous gifts as well. Be nice and she will open up.

Angela gets out of her dress fr $. 6 but her feelings are more fake. If you like cute face and so so massage go with her. But Eva gives much better massage. Anyone had any extras with Angela or Eva?

Never seen Shirley. How does she look beauty wise. Better than Eva. More news appreciated.What do you mean you "shower her with generous gifts?" You give her jewelry or perfume or a condo? What more than $$ would they want? Please give details. Thanks.

BpkbDude
12-08-16, 22:08
Much appreciated my friend.

There literally are dozens, maybe over a 100, AMPs in San Diego so its hard to give recommendations for all the good ones. Pine, Coco and the Health Spa on Miramar Road are the recognized best FS places. For anything else, you'll need to read the other posts here, or go to other sites that have more detailed reviews of AMP. Good luck.

Hiroslammer
12-08-16, 23:59

There literally are dozens, maybe over a 100, AMPs in San Diego so its hard to give recommendations for all the good ones. Pine, Coco and the Health Spa on Miramar Road are the recognized best FS places. For anything else, you'll need to read the other posts here, or go to other sites that have more detailed reviews of AMP. Good luck.Dude, almost all of these places are UGLY Chinese women, you might get 1 out of 10 who look somewhat fuckable while she is jerking you off. The only places with Koreans are Coco, Pine, Health Spa, Mercury, and Michelles, but the remaining 100 jerk shacks are Chinese.

GfEnthusiast
12-09-16, 16:27
Anyone have any reports on blue green in bonita? I saw they opened not long ago and was thinking of checking it out.

Hey Mr Dj
12-09-16, 21:05
Anyone have any reports on blue green in bonita? I saw they opened not long ago and was thinking of checking it out.Went there the other night to check it out. Got Cici who formerly worked at HS Massage on El Cajon Blvd. Chinese woman with a decent rack and thick. She looks older probably late 30's early 40's but she said she was 29 LOL. I got there right before closing so she kinda rushed the massage. Massage was mostly rubbing oil hardly any teasing. She was really nice and flirtatious. Massage was weak HJ was pretty good though. She let me roam under her dress but I didn't go for the kitty. Reports on Rmaps says she'll allow it. There are a few other providers there but I didn't see them personally. Damage $. 5 Hr $. 4 HJ. New Life or Venice seem like a better option in that area from other reports. Haven't been yet.

AlbertoSD
12-10-16, 01:39
Have to pass along great experience at Daisy in chula. Went on a weekday and specifically wanted a Latina babe. Got Ruby. Said she was from Costa Rica. Great experience. It started with a shower, they have separate room next to massage room, I undressed, Ruby joined me with short black dress on. She could see how excited I was so she pushed her ass right up against me. I lifted up the dress and to my nice surprise, no panties. We finished the shower, went back in the massage room, I sat while she undressed. Massive tits, wow! Great experience, perky, fun, no haggling over price.

Knight007
12-10-16, 15:13
Have to pass along great experience at Daisy in chula. Went on a weekday and specifically wanted a Latina babe. Got Ruby. Said she was from Costa Rica. Great experience. It started with a shower, they have separate room next to massage room, I undressed, Ruby joined me with short black dress on. She could see how excited I was so she pushed her ass right up against me. I lifted up the dress and to my nice surprise, no panties. We finished the shower, went back in the massage room, I sat while she undressed. Massive tits, wow! Great experience, perky, fun, no haggling over price.What are the damages? Services provided?

Knight007
12-10-16, 15:14
What do you mean you "shower her with generous gifts?" You give her jewelry or perfume or a condo? What more than $$ would they want? Please give details. Thanks.They need $$ the most, but gifts do have a place in building chemistry. I have bought her necklaces, ear rings and good perfumes. Typical gifts are $20+ and she loves them and uses them as well.

GfEnthusiast
12-10-16, 19:57
Went there the other night to check it out. Got Cici who formerly worked at HS Massage on El Cajon Blvd. Chinese woman with a decent rack and thick. She looks older probably late 30's early 40's but she said she was 29 LOL. I got there right before closing so she kinda rushed the massage. Massage was mostly rubbing oil hardly any teasing. She was really nice and flirtatious. Massage was weak HJ was pretty good though. She let me roam under her dress but I didn't go for the kitty. Reports on Rmaps says she'll allow it. There are a few other providers there but I didn't see them personally. Damage $. 5 Hr $. 4 HJ. New Life or Venice seem like a better option in that area from other reports. Haven't been yet.Thanks for the info Mr Dj. Sounds like it's the same as Chinese I massage that was there before it.

AlbertoSD
12-10-16, 22:50
What are the damages? Services provided?FS. 1. 4 including house fee.

AlbertoSD
12-11-16, 02:03
Any advice on spa providers with natural rack of D or better with decent body.

Prefer Asian but I know that combo is hard to find.

HoneyBoy
12-11-16, 13:11
FS. 1. 4 including house fee.I'm pretty sure you mean $140 plusvthe house fee which would be $200?

SDNutz50
12-11-16, 16:01

Prefer Asian but I know that combo is hard to find.Closest you'll get is at Wild Flower on Miramar Rd. Reviewed pretty recently. Report back. Thanks.

InTight
12-11-16, 18:45

Prefer Asian but I know that combo is hard to find.As reported here several times, Coco on Miramar or Pine on Clairmont Mesa. You get both your wishes D's and Asian and slim and hot FS.

MikeHall
12-11-16, 22:20
I went to several AMPs recently:

First was F & H in El Cajon across from In and Out. MMS there is kinda cute, unfortunately masseuse was not. Massage was very relaxing, but that's not why I was there. Despite my efforts, she wouldn't offer a HE. I won't be going back.

Next was some foot massage place next to San Diego Brewing Company in Mission Valley east. Like F&H, MMS was cute but not masseuse. Massage was good; she knew was she was doing. Sadly, there was absolutely no indicator this was anything but a legitimate place. Too bad, considering the more friendly AMPs nearby. If you want a good massage for $40, this could fit the bill.

I tried to go to Ocean Spa on Mollison in El Cajon, but as usual they were closed. I won't be trying them again.

After striking out at Ocean Spa, I called Cajon Spa which is just a couple blocks away on East Main near 2nd. They said I could get a 1 hour massage right away. Upon entering, they looked a little disorganized, like they were still setting the place up. They have an ad on BP saying "bring this in for $5 off". I showed papasan the ad, but he wouldn't accept it, saying it had to be printed. Really? How many people still own printers? Whatever. Place is kind of cramped and a bit shabby--not even a shelf for me to put my glasses and watch. Despite them saying they could do a massage right away, it was 15 minutes before the masseuse came in.

When I saw her, though, it was worth the wait. Finally got a masseuse who wasn't an old auntie! She was no more than 30, pretty face, decent body, I'd rate her an 8. Name was Alice. She wore pants and a T-top. Didn't object to my hands roaming up and down her legs and butt. Massage wasn't great, but there was a bit of teasing. On the flip, she asked, "Happy?" Yes, please! Had to negotiate final price of HJ + under the bra tit-grabbing (she has long nipples, BTW). "Finish strong," she said. Little Mikey did. Score!

Damage was. 4 to the house + . 5 tip.

Huehue1337
12-14-16, 04:12
Did some more scouting! It seems like only Amanda (from Flanders / Relax Spa) is working there; she told me there were no other girls. She had a pretty face and had reddish / brown hair. Also hid herself behind the door wearing a red bra / tank top (wanted to see more, but she wouldn't budge). Asked her for prices (. 4 HH and. 6 HR) and left shortly after!

BeerGuy
12-15-16, 12:46
In my continued reviews of. 4 convoy AMPs, stopped by Convoy spa on the west side of the street between cmb and Balboa. Asked mamasan for young and pretty. Was directed rm 3. In came Joyce, very dark so I couldn't tell how pretty, but maybe 35 yrs. Started massage on back and within 15 minutes she was handling my boys. Turned over after 20 minutes rock hard and she had her boobs in my face, bra lifted so I could suck on her nips. Reached around and was able to finger her during the HJ. She was enjoying it as she was getting damn wet. After deed still 30 minutes on clock and she continued to massage my balls. Even asked if I wanted another round. LOL. Not at my age. . 4 tip. Would def repeat.

Sivad2
12-16-16, 01:12
Info?

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/5921053498.html

Ste V Ray
12-16-16, 21:35
I know this is a longshot, but visiting Jamul next month.

Any help with nearby AMP with guaranteed HE (or more) would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Mr Dj
12-18-16, 05:38
I know this is a longshot, but visiting Jamul next month.

Any help with nearby AMP with guaranteed HE (or more) would be greatly appreciated.In Jamul? Not that I know of. Closest would be out in Spring Valley, El Cajon or La Mesa area. Lots of good spots out there depending on what exactly you are looking for.

Ste V Ray
12-19-16, 22:19
In Jamul? Not that I know of. Closest would be out in Spring Valley, El Cajon or La Mesa area. Lots of good spots out there depending on what exactly you are looking for.Thanks Mr. DJ. I believe I found a few in the Spring Valley area. I'll report back at the end of January.

AlbertoSD
12-20-16, 10:09
Visited Q spa on Flanders. Got Helen. Nice petite body, long hair. Had to wait for awhile, but the rooms are good. She is a 7, maybe 8. Wasn't looking for FS, she gave a great massage, before the flip starting playing underneath. After the flip HE. She might have done more, don't think so, but anyway I wasn't really pushing, just enjoying. Would recommend if looking mainly for massage and also want good ending. Damage 60 for 1 hr and I tipped 60 - my choice on the tip, we didn't discuss.

WestsCoast
12-23-16, 09:59
Stopped into a new place in Casa De Oro / Spring Valley. Cute 25 yr old. Normal massage but no HE. Very timid and will not repeat. BTW right next to a church and you can hear their music while in the room.

GreekLuver
12-24-16, 16:33
Anyone have any reports on blue green in bonita? I saw they opened not long ago and was thinking of checking it out.They provide HE but the girls are old and not too pleasing to the eyes.

TJ Dog
12-24-16, 19:08
Stopped into a new place in Casa De Oro / Spring Valley. Cute 25 yr old. Normal massage but no HE. Very timid and will not repeat. BTW right next to a church and you can hear their music while in the room.You lucked out. Mine looked like a linebacker. Good massage, however (and, likewise, no hint of HE).

BpkbDude
12-25-16, 02:01
I spent the week in SD and it did not disappoint. My favorite was Lemon at Coco. All I can say was wow.

King4
12-25-16, 06:01
Hey long time lurker here, I've been wanting to practice my FIV, which spas are good for that?

Mj832
12-25-16, 11:06
Gents, visiting your town soon for a work conference. Happy to share info about the orlando area. Any must sees while I am out your way? Looking for white or Latina spinner types. Thanks for any input!!

King4
12-25-16, 18:32
Daisy Spa advertises it, but I've never been there. The Miracle Oasis place does as well, though I think the current stance is that they are a bit pricey, heck you could make a trip to Tijuana if you are willing.

Dark Knight619
12-27-16, 17:45
In my continued reviews of. 4 convoy AMPs, stopped by Convoy spa on the west side of the street between cmb and Balboa. Asked mamasan for young and pretty. Was directed rm 3. In came Joyce, very dark so I couldn't tell how pretty, but maybe 35 yrs. Started massage on back and within 15 minutes she was handling my boys. Turned over after 20 minutes rock hard and she had her boobs in my face, bra lifted so I could suck on her nips. Reached around and was able to finger her during the HJ. She was enjoying it as she was getting damn wet. After deed still 30 minutes on clock and she continued to massage my balls. Even asked if I wanted another round. LOL. Not at my age. . 4 tip. Would def repeat.Which spa is this? Thanks. I need milk.

TheSaint62
12-27-16, 19:55
Has anybody been to "San Diego Foot Massage" off of Clairmont Mesa Blvd and the 163?

A while back I stopped at the kirby store and seen a couple sexy asians with tight dresses walking in. One seen me and used her finger to tell me to come in. I wish I would have but didn't have time. Anybody got any info? Let me know.

ArrogantBstrd
12-28-16, 01:56
Interesting, the AMP scene in SD. I'm definitely not in Japan anymore. Even spas in Van Nuys were less. Tricky? I have been naked on a few tables in SD with no luck. It seems we have to explicitly ask at some places.

No-Go spas include: Level 2 Massage, Go To Massage, Convoy Massage, and Kiss Spa.

Convoy Massage: As mentioned by BeerGuy. I had "Susan". Older lady, probably 45+. I probably could've received more if I asked. Subtle, flirtatious touches. When the time ended, she asked if I wanted more time. I declined.

Kiss Spa: That place sandwiched between a payday loan shop and a liquor store? The one with lips on their sign? No luck for me there, either. Not even hints thereof. The provider was older as well (45+). Not my thing.

ArrogantBstrd
12-28-16, 02:22
Success Stories! Everyone knows about the FS spots with the pretty K-girls.

Z Massage: I walked in with no appointment and high hopes. Some lady was trying to get a massage for herself and her daughter. Papa-san said they were busy. When they left, Papa-san looked at me and laughed. He said Candy was available. She wasn't a good looking girl, but the massage was good. I almost fell asleep on her until she grabbed me and asked if it was OK.

Sun C Spa: I walked in on them in the evening, 9 pm. Greeted by Lia (sp? I told her no oil. She spent the first few minutes just running her hands up and down my back and legs. Also not much of a good-looking girl, but on the flip, she grabbed my hand and made rub her nipples. On my way out, I saw another girl who reminded me of Kobe Tai. I didn't think to ask what her name or schedule was. How irresponsible of me! I figured I'll catch her the next time around.

Sun C Spa: Morning massage this time around with dreams of Kobe Tai. Lia greeted me again. I asked if the other girl was working. She said, "OK," and led me in. In comes Lily or Hua Li. Not sure of how to spell it. Slender, taller, light-skinned. Probably low 40's. Massage and GFE. YMMV.

Any spots offer BBBJ?

Force 0206
12-28-16, 11:19
Interesting, the AMP scene in SD. I'm definitely not in Japan anymore. Even spas in Van Nuys were less. Tricky? I have been naked on a few tables in SD with no luck. It seems we have to explicitly ask at some places.

No-Go spas include: Level 2 Massage, Go To Massage, Convoy Massage, and Kiss Spa.

Convoy Massage: As mentioned by BeerGuy. I had "Susan". Older lady, probably 45+. I probably could've received more if I asked. Subtle, flirtatious touches. When the time ended, she asked if I wanted more time. I declined.

Kiss Spa: That place sandwiched between a payday loan shop and a liquor store? The one with lips on their sign? No luck for me there, either. Not even hints thereof. The provider was older as well (45+). Not my thing.Convoy Massage: I have had consistent HE and breast play results at Convoy Massage (strip mall at corner of Engineer Rd) for more than 3 years with multiple providers. Nico has been there forever, but the rest of the lineup has changed, and I still get the happy results. 40+40.

Kiss Spa: I am 0 for 2 here. First with a young library type (Vickie) , and then with an older, larger provider who offered but I declined. 40 + ??

Go To: Always been a hit or miss place.

Level 2 Massage: Also hit or miss. Last time I had thick but not fat) provider named Angela who thought her basic massage was worth + 60. Too much haggle and I have not returned.

XxxDan
12-28-16, 22:05
Success Stories! Everyone knows about the FS spots with the pretty K-girls.

Sun C Spa: Morning massage this time around with dreams of Kobe Tai. Lia greeted me again. I asked if the other girl was working. She said, "OK," and led me in. In comes Lily or Hua Li. Not sure of how to spell it. Slender, taller, light-skinned. Probably low 40's. Massage and GFE. YMMV.

Any spots offer BBBJ?What was the damage? House and tip? Thanks.

Cobra Comander
12-28-16, 23:42
Good lord. It's been a very long time since I had an Asian as I quit AMPs and started going to Tijuana years ago. I went in and asked for 30, mama asked if I had been there before and I said yes. Well, guess who couldn't remember his #! Shit! Anyway it wall ores out and they have me a "new one. " Ivy is about 5"3, DD and HUGE ass implants. Very cartoonish and HOT. Not much to report that people don't already know. 140 to her. Definitely would repeat BUT who knows when. 200 is a lot compared with 500 or 600 pesos In Tijuana.

CC.

TJ Dog
12-29-16, 02:13

Kiss Spa: That place sandwiched between a payday loan shop and a liquor store? The one with lips on their sign? No luck for me there, either. Not even hints thereof. The provider was older as well (45+). Not my thing.It's been awhile, but, I've had pretty consistent HEs at Go To. I did have to buy on the upsell to the 90 minutes though.

ArrogantBstrd
12-29-16, 02:33
What was the damage? House and tip? Thanks.Standard price with no argument: 40-40. Lily wasn't the Kobe Tai chick that I sought after, but she was pretty enough. She said she only worked there for a couple of weeks. When my time was up, she acted like my time was up. I told her I wanted more. She got extra giggly on me and turned a little shy, but she told me to grab her breasts as well. Soft spoken, smooth skin, and eraser nipples. I had her straddle me on top of the table. She gave a LOT of neck kisses. Again, YMMV. Good luck!

ArrogantBstrd
12-29-16, 02:51
Thank you all for your responses to me ventures. I suppose I'll give them another try if I have any extra money to burn.

Is it even worth reporting on the K-girls at the FS spots anymore? I had Cherry today. Cute and sexy. Shy at first, but turned half crazy when it came to business. I'm used to J-girls: softspoken and subservient. So she was a little feisty for me. She liked it rough, but she got tired fast. She was also very irritated with me for taking too long, but I swear it was only 10 minutes. Very rushed experience, but I would do it again if I found money on the floor or something. I'll put a stop watch on her ass next time.

Miracle O: I have an appointment. What is the tipping standard with them? I tried to get the girl to tell me over the phone, but she said, "Whatever you feel is good enough. " OK! 4 for HE it is! The pretty-young-girl fee should be covered by the house fee, right? LOL.

Lascivious
12-29-16, 23:23
Thank you all for your responses to me ventures. I suppose I'll give them another try if I have any extra money to burn.

Is it even worth reporting on the K-girls at the FS spots anymore? I had Cherry today. Cute and sexy. Shy at first, but turned half crazy when it came to business. I'm used to J-girls: softspoken and subservient. So she was a little feisty for me. She liked it rough, but she got tired fast. She was also very irritated with me for taking too long, but I swear it was only 10 minutes. Very rushed experience, but I would do it again if I found money on the floor or something. I'll put a stop watch on her ass next time.

Miracle O: I have an appointment. What is the tipping standard with them? I tried to get the girl to tell me over the phone, but she said, "Whatever you feel is good enough. " OK! 4 for HE it is! The pretty-young-girl fee should be covered by the house fee, right? LOL.However redundant, K girl reviews are always welcome in my book. Working girls are notoriously lazy. The last time I just wanted a BJ. After a minute or two she said her mouth hurt and let me plow the shit out of her just so she could lay back like a lazy fcuk. I think they count on mongers being quick on the draw.

Feisty and rough sounds hot though.

I've been eyeing the Miracle O girls for a while now. Who are you looking to get with? A post on here said no tip necessary. Other reviews said they want wanted a tip for the HE. Some said that they tiped 20 on top of the 80-100. I'm between Kaycey and Tiffany there. Let us know how it goes.

ArrogantBstrd
12-30-16, 10:32
However redundant, K girl reviews are always welcome in my book. Working girls are notoriously lazy. The last time I just wanted a BJ. After a minute or two she said her mouth hurt and let me plow the shit out of her just so she could lay back like a lazy fcuk. I think they count on mongers being quick on the draw.

Feisty and rough sounds hot though.

I've been eyeing the Miracle O girls for a while now. Who are you looking to get with? A post on here said no tip necessary. Other reviews said they want wanted a tip for the HE. Some said that they tiped 20 on top of the 80-100. I'm between Kaycey and Tiffany there. Let us know how it goes.I've been eyeing all of those girls, really. I had an appointment set up, but they said they were closed until Tuesday. I've been reading on other forums that everyone enjoys their time there, but no one mentions any tips. Most reports also mention that the girls are very strict on no touching, no kissing, etc. A little tip always goes a long way. EXAMPLE:

Angela at Z Massage. The standard here in SD is 40/40, right? I've paid 40/40 at Z Massage before. Even before the flip, Angela let me glide my hands on her hips. She let me feel her skin inside of her shirt. OTF, after a few more minutes of massage, she grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy, OTC. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Are you OK?" I leaned in closer. Then she started kissing and licking my neck. She asked me how much I'm going to tip her. I told her 60. She took off her pants. FIV and let me suck on her nipples. That was my first time meeting her. I heard she was a little difficult. Easy and fun times for me.

GfEnthusiast
12-30-16, 20:23
Any places in san diego that give you a line up to choose from? I visited a few places like that oytside the states and am wondering if that is a possibility here.

SdfitLife
12-31-16, 05:05
I'll try to keep my report brief as this was over the course of a few months. Don't remember any names sorry.

Blue green (el Cajon area).

Only one lady working. Rolled in at around 1030 ish. Place is right across from a hole in the wall bar and the that seemed somewhat busy. Anyways this seems to be a mixed used building. Couldn't tell if it was offices or apartments. I walk in mamasan greets me I asked for 30 minutes. She's probably in her mid to late 40's decent rack. Not much to look at but really nice. Starts a pretty basic masssage. Some oil. On flip she offers BJ or HJ. I declined BJ since I only had 40. She pulls her top down and for me. Decent HJ. Tells me next time she will give me BJ next time for being sweet. 80 out the door Would not repeat.

Engineer rd. In KM.

Pulled up sorta late after drinks with friends. Maybe 1030 ish. Drew a think Asian woman with nice smile. Maybe early to mid 30's. I opted for the 1 hour massage. This place has weird mirrors on the walls LOL. I thought someone was watching on the other side LOL. Anyways, she comes in and gives a great massage. I was dozing after the first 15 minutes. Plenty of teasing and ball play which felt great. Still on my stomach and was getting excited and she started rubbing my little head. On the flip she asked me what I wanted. Told her I only had 60. She took off all her clothes and climbed on the massage table and locked my legs down and gave me a great BBBJ. Really a 10/10 experience. Gave me a break on the tip walked out 100 flat. Would repeat.

Z massage.

This place is closest To my home so I've been many times. Had my fun with Eva and a couple of other providers. This time I got someone new. She was very quiet. Small Chinese woman in her early 30's but with a very nice body. If you guys want a solid tip never use the little towel to cover yourself LOL. That sends a clear signal. Anyways. She comes in and lights a mint candle or something. Smells great and she starts in on great massage. A few minutes in after applying oil she starts sliding her finger up and down my ass crack and playing with balls. Ask if I'm okay and I say yes. Massages my ass for at 10 minutes. And that definitely got my blood flowing. On the flip I didn't say anything and she dropped her top, came around to the head of the table and put her tits in my face And started grabbing my member. She asked if I liked and I said yes. She let's go and climbs on the table and pushes me to one side so I can grab her ass while she strokes me. Fantastic. Cleans me up. 80 out the door. I think this was better than Eva personally. Would repeat.

Dagget in KM.

This spot shares a lot with a used car dealership. I got there kinda late maybe 1115. Greeted by my masseuse. Ask for an hour. Shows me to room I undress. She enters and immediately removes her pants. She wasn't much to look at but I can appreciate the transparency LOL. She gave an ok massage. Nothing to really go into detail about. On the flip got a decent massage. Cleans me up and then massage my head for a bit. Here's where shit got weird. Toward the end she mentioned she was tired and she decided to climb on the bed and sleep on me. If that wasn't weird enough after about 3 minutes of trying to figure out what do she started snoring! At the point I got and told her I was tired LOL. Hour massage 100 out the door. Won't repeat.

Last but not least m&h on clmt mesa.

Weird setup with this place. Park in the back of the building it's incredibly discreet. Walk in it's kinda late and I see a woman maybe in 40's with a big fur jacket (truthfully, it was cold in there) told her I called and she showed me to the room. She comes in and ditches the jackets. Tight dress and heels. Face was whatever but really nice body. Great tits. Full C's if I had to guess. She doesn't an ok job on the massage. Said she new. Minimal teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked what was available she said BJ - 80 HJ- 60. Told her last time I only paid 40 for HJ (lie. First time there) and she obliges. HJ was solid. Nice two handed technique. 80 out the door. Saw some younger privets on the way out. Might repeat 80 out the door.

SdfitLife
12-31-16, 05:11
I'll try to keep my report brief as this was over the course of a few months. Don't remember any names sorry.

Only one lady working. Rolled in at around 1030 ish. Place is right across from a hole in the wall bar and the that seemed somewhat busy. Anyways this seems to be a mixed used building. Couldn't tell if it was offices or apartments. I walk in mamasan greets me I asked for 30 minutes. She's probably in her mid to late 40's decent rack. Not much to look at but really nice. Starts a pretty basic masssage. Some oil. On flip she offers BJ or HJ. I declined BJ since I only had 40. She pulls her top down and for me. Decent HJ. Tells me next time she will give me BJ next time for being sweet. 80 out the door Would not repeat.

Engineer rd. In KM.

Pulled up sorta late after drinks with friends. Maybe 1030 ish. Drew a think Asian woman with nice smile. Maybe early to mid 30's. I opted for the 1 hour massage. This place has weird mirrors on the walls LOL. I thought someone was watching on the other side LOL. Anyways, she comes in and gives a great massage. I was dozing after the first 15 minutes. Plenty of teasing and ball play which felt great. Still on my stomach and was getting excited and she started rubbing my little head. On the flip she asked me what I wanted. Told her I only had 60. She took off all her clothes and climbed on the massage table and locked my legs down and gave me a great BBBJ. Really a 10/10 experience. Gave me a break on the tip walked out 100 flat. Would repeat.

Z massage.

This place is closest To my home so I've been many times. Had my fun with Eva and a couple of other providers. This time I got someone new. She was very quiet. Small Chinese woman in her early 30's but with a very nice body. If you guys want a solid tip never use the little towel to cover yourself LOL. That sends a clear signal. Anyways. She comes in and lights a mint candle or something. Smells great and she starts in on great massage. A few minutes in after applying oil she starts sliding her finger up and down my ass crack and playing with balls. Ask if I'm okay and I say yes. Massages my ass for at 10 minutes. And that definitely got my blood flowing. On the flip I didn't say anything and she dropped her top, came around to the head of the table and put her tits in my face And started grabbing my member. She asked if I liked and I said yes. She let's go and climbs on the table and pushes me to one side so I can grab her ass while she strokes me. Fantastic. Cleans me up. 80 out the door. I think this was better than Eva personally. Would repeat.

Dagget in KM.

This spot shares a lot with a used car dealership. I got there kinda late maybe 1115. Greeted by my masseuse. Ask for an hour. Shows me to room I undress. She enters and immediately removes her pants. She wasn't much to look at but I can appreciate the transparency LOL. She gave an ok massage. Nothing to really go into detail about. On the flip got a decent massage. Cleans me up and then massage my head for a bit. Here's where shit got weird. Toward the end she mentioned she was tired and she decided to climb on the bed and sleep on me. If that wasn't weird enough after about 3 minutes of trying to figure out what do she started snoring! At the point I got and told her I was tired LOL. Hour massage 100 out the door. Won't repeat.

Weird setup with this place. Park in the back of the building it's incredibly discreet. Walk in it's kinda late and I see a woman maybe in 40's with a big fur jacket (truthfully, it was cold in there) told her I called and she showed me to the room. She comes in and ditches the jackets. Tight dress and heels. Face was whatever but really nice body. Great tits. Full C's if I had to guess. She doesn't an ok job on the massage. Said she new. Minimal teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked what was available she said BJ - 80 HJ- 60. Told her last time I only paid 40 for HJ (lie. First time there) and she obliges. HJ was solid. Nice two handed technique. 80 out the door. Saw some younger privets on the way out. Might repeat 80 out the door.

ArrogantBstrd
12-31-16, 12:22
Forgive me if I post redundant info. I might be new to SD, but I consider myself a "Senior Lurker". I've been on the ISG in Japan for a while. If you want specifics on Okinawa or Japan in general, feel free to PM me.

I met Shirli at Z massage. When I saw Candy and Angela, some other pretty girl crossed paths with me in the hallway multiple times. A lot of flirtatious smiles and touches. I guessed her name was Shirli when I made the appointment. I was wrong.

Going back a few pages, it seems you guys are pretty fond for her. She had to be going-on-40 or low-40's. Very enthusiastic, but not my thing. I was too busy thinking about the other girl. I gave Candy 40 and Angela 60. Shirli asked for 60. I figured I'd be nice since I'll be back for that other girl. I could've played with her more, but I wasn't interested. Quick in-and-out for me.

As I left, I saw the girl again. She's always in a dress when I see her. No stockings. She grabbed my hand. I asked for her name. "Eva," she said. Oh! Eva! Well, then. Until next time!

KatFoto1
12-31-16, 13:12

Engineer rd. In KM.

Z massage.

Dagget in KM.

Weird setup with this place. Park in the back of the building it's incredibly discreet. Walk in it's kinda late and I see a woman maybe in 40's with a big fur jacket (truthfully, it was cold in there) told her I called and she showed me to the room. She comes in and ditches the jackets. Tight dress and heels. Face was whatever but really nice body. Great tits. Full C's if I had to guess. She doesn't an ok job on the massage. Said she new. Minimal teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked what was available she said BJ - 80 HJ- 60. Told her last time I only paid 40 for HJ (lie. First time there) and she obliges. HJ was solid. Nice two handed technique. 80 out the door. Saw some younger privets on the way out. Might repeat 80 out the door.Some good info, we know the girl's name is Tina at Blue Green, but the other 4 places are a crapshoot. I'd like to try the providers you had at the other 4 places, but have no idea who to ask for. That "first name detail" is pretty important for these reviews. You did good reporting on all places. But not knowing who to ask for can lead to some disappointing sessions with none of the action you had.

FlyingVfr
12-31-16, 15:32

Z massage.

This place is closest To my home so I've been many times. Had my fun with Eva and a couple of other providers. This time I got someone new. She was very quiet. Small Chinese woman in her early 30's but with a very nice body. If you guys want a solid tip never use the little towel to cover yourself LOL. That sends a clear signal. Anyways. She comes in and lights a mint candle or something. Smells great and she starts in on great massage. A few minutes in after applying oil she starts sliding her finger up and down my ass crack and playing with balls. Ask if I'm okay and I say yes. Massages my ass for at 10 minutes. And that definitely got my blood flowing. On the flip I didn't say anything and she dropped her top, came around to the head of the table and put her tits in my face And started grabbing my member. She asked if I liked and I said yes. She let's go and climbs on the table and pushes me to one side so I can grab her ass while she strokes me. Fantastic. Cleans me up. 80 out the door. I think this was better than Eva personally. Would repeat.Anyone know what her name could be? I like Eva at Z and have had a couple less desirable girls there but I'd really like to try someone new and the one you described here sounds great.

BriggsBoulders
12-31-16, 16:14

Engineer rd. In KM.

Z massage.

Dagget in KM.

Weird setup with this place. Park in the back of the building it's incredibly discreet. Walk in it's kinda late and I see a woman maybe in 40's with a big fur jacket (truthfully, it was cold in there) told her I called and she showed me to the room. She comes in and ditches the jackets. Tight dress and heels. Face was whatever but really nice body. Great tits. Full C's if I had to guess. She doesn't an ok job on the massage. Said she new. Minimal teasing. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked what was available she said BJ - 80 HJ- 60. Told her last time I only paid 40 for HJ (lie. First time there) and she obliges. HJ was solid. Nice two handed technique. 80 out the door. Saw some younger privets on the way out. Might repeat 80 out the door.Was the place on Engineer road on the first floor or second?

RichyBran
12-31-16, 19:16
HI.

I did a google search and this shows up in Mission Valley, is that the same one? Is the massage any good, along with the fun?

Also about Sun C, is the massage any good here? Looks like the fun is almost always on.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Tim
01-01-17, 16:12
Dagget in KM.

This spot shares a lot with a used car dealership. I got there kinda late maybe 1115. Greeted by my masseuse. Ask for an hour. Shows me to room I undress. She enters and immediately removes her pants. She wasn't much to look at but I can appreciate the transparency LOL. She gave an ok massage. Nothing to really go into detail about. On the flip got a decent massage. Cleans me up and then massage my head for a bit. Here's where shit got weird. Toward the end she mentioned she was tired and she decided to climb on the bed and sleep on me. If that wasn't weird enough after about 3 minutes of trying to figure out what do she started snoring! At the point I got and told her I was tired LOL. Hour massage 100 out the door. Won't repeat.Somewhat unrelated, but I met a CL girl (when that was still a thing) on a trip out of town a few years back. Semi-pro, she was not a regular CL girl but I think would put an ad up from time to time when she needed to make ends meet. Was living in a SRO hotel. I flew into town late in the evening, 7 or 8, by the time I get the rental car and make it to her it's 10. She is super chatty (in a meth kind of way), and a tremendous fuck, GFE stuff. We fuck for an hour or two, several rounds, every position, on the bed, against the wall, bent over the sink, pushed against the window, back to bed. I finally pop for the 2nd time and we're snuggling after and she falls asleep. Like you mention, not a light doze catnap kind of sleep, but she is fuckin sawing logs. I manage to extricate myself, stand up, put on my pants, I figure she'll wake up once I'm up and around. I use the restroom, flush the toilet, I've got some lights on, etc. She's sound asleep. She lives in this hotel room, her purse is there, I assume everything she owns is in the suitcase. Unbelievably risky. I briefly considered leaving without paying, but decided against it. Left my $ on the nightstand with a nice note. Texted her the next morning and she didn't respond. Crazy.

TheSaint62
01-01-17, 20:09
Any body have the scoop on Lily Garden and why it shut down?

TJ Dog
01-01-17, 20:56

Dagget in KM.

I've only been to AMPs near closing time on a handful of occasions (because of circumstances, I'm a daytime customer). Seems like at least half these times have yielded "unusual" sessions.

Tennis Nut
01-02-17, 12:24
SDfitlife's report about this place was strange. The masseuse fell asleep on him! Sheesh! I would have been pissed off.

I've been there a couple of times and always score well. The mamasan, who is kind of cute, no longer gives massages. In this new location, it seems the philosophy has changed. Any of the girls will do anything. And I mean anything. Be polite and generous. Specifically, it's $40 for 1/2-hour, $60 for an hour plus $40 for HJ (why bother! $80 for BBBJ (bare upon request), and $100 for FS. These girls are not girls, they're women with the typical rice-padded bellies of middle age. But they are very open-minded. If ya got to bust a nut and want to do it for cheap, this is one way to go. Lulu was one of them. They keep changing, but they probably get the same pep-talk during training-Do whatever it takes to keep these horny Americans coming back. ".

The location is strange. Daggett in Kearny Mesa. It's behind a hybrid used car dealer. There is a neon "Open" sign and that's it. You'll find it.

Maybe if a lot of guys start going there mamasan will see the need to hire more talent, which would give us more choices. That would be great.

Senior Leche
01-02-17, 15:06
Anyone know where Natasha from Victoria Spa might have gone? I was told she quit, and I'd like to find her, she was one of my ATF. Too bad for Victoria Spa, Natasha was superb and now all they have left is a nasty one named Heidi (don't know who else is there now, but Heidi is to be avoided).

Pete8911
01-02-17, 17:16
Anyone know where Natasha from Victoria Spa might have gone? I was told she quit, and I'd like to find her, she was one of my ATF. Too bad for Victoria Spa, Natasha was superb and now all they have left is a nasty one named Heidi (don't know who else is there now, but Heidi is to be avoided).I had tried Victoria a couple of years ago and had a pretty masseuse. I tried for extras but got shot down. I thought they might be a possibility if I came back, but I never did. Also, they made me fill out a personal information form which I don't like. Do they do extras there?

HoneyBoy
01-02-17, 23:09
SDfitlife's report about this place was strange. The masseuse fell asleep on him! Sheesh! I would have been pissed off.

I've been there a couple of times and always score well. The mamasan, who is kind of cute, no longer gives massages. In this new location, it seems the philosophy has changed. Any of the girls will do anything. And I mean anything. Be polite and generous. Specifically, it's $40 for 1/2-hour, $60 for an hour plus $40 for HJ (why bother! $80 for BBBJ (bare upon request), and $100 for FS. These girls are not girls, they're women with the typical rice-padded bellies of middle age. But they are very open-minded. If ya got to bust a nut and want to do it for cheap, this is one way to go. Lulu was one of them. They keep changing, but they probably get the same pep-talk during training-Do whatever it takes to keep these horny Americans coming back. ".

The location is strange. Daggett in Kearny Mesa. It's behind a hybrid used car dealer. There is a neon "Open" sign and that's it. You'll find it.

Maybe if a lot of guys start going there mamasan will see the need to hire more talent, which would give us more choices. That would be great.Any reviews on the BBBJ service. Nothing worse than paying $80 for BBBJ to a woman who doesn't know what she is doing.

Senior Leche
01-02-17, 23:34
I had tried Victoria a couple of years ago and had a pretty masseuse. I tried for extras but got shot down. I thought they might be a possibility if I came back, but I never did. Also, they made me fill out a personal information form which I don't like. Do they do extras there?Extras are always available at Victoria. Depending on the provider, the full menu usually is available. But I'm not sure they have anyone working right now who you'd want to get them from. Until recently, I'd been going to Victoria for years, I never had to fill out any personal information form so I don't know what that was all about.

Pete8911
01-03-17, 00:53
Extras are always available at Victoria. Depending on the provider, the full menu usually is available. But I'm not sure they have anyone working right now who you'd want to get them from. Until recently, I'd been going to Victoria for years, I never had to fill out any personal information form so I don't know what that was all about.Damn! My girl was hot too! She had her masseuse license out so I thought the place might be legit. I was already established at Coco and Hana / Pines so I decided not to waste my time. I got undressed but she covered me up. She let me hands massage her thighs at some point but she didn't even tease the boys. Her and the MMS gave me a happy good bye and strongly encouraged me to come back. I have a very clean cut look and I think I get mistaken for 5-0 often. Oh well.

Aganger
01-03-17, 01:39
Where is Z Massage?

TJ Dog
01-03-17, 14:14
Maybe if a lot of guys start going there mamasan will see the need to hire more talent, which would give us more choices. That would be great.Or, raise prices.

Oppah
01-03-17, 18:40
Hi, new to this side of the forums (in another state).

I'll be flying down in a few weeks.

Suggest anybody / places and who / where to stay away from?

I'm into the spinner type that gets lost into their work. Looking for FS.

Feel free to PM if you don't want to share your ATF.

Was looking and found these ads.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-slim-tender-friendly-professional-with-you-privately-and-happily/22637357

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-by-mai/21553989

Thanks.

EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.

Seeking Sex
01-03-17, 23:26

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-slim-tender-friendly-professional-with-you-privately-and-happily/22637357

Thanks.

EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.I am not sure about those ads. Appears to be massage + HE to me. Try Pine Spa and Coco Spa for good looking young Asian women.

Enjoy.

Cockasians
01-04-17, 00:25

Thanks.

EDIT: all but 1 of my AMP dreams from 4 different states, have been pretty much bait & switch with women looking like they are in the 40s. Not really into that.If your looking for an AMP in San Diego with hot Asian spinners for full service, try Pine Spa on Clairmonte Mesa Blvd or Coco Spa on Mira Mar road. The half hour is $60 to the house and the girls will want $140, you can try to negotiate the tip down but don't spoil them by paying more. Enjoy!

Oppah
01-04-17, 02:26
If your looking for an AMP in San Diego with hot Asian spinners for full service, try Pine Spa on Clairmonte Mesa Blvd or Coco Spa on Mira Mar road. The half hour is $60 to the house and the girls will want $140, you can try to negotiate the tip down but don't spoil them by paying more. Enjoy!Thanks guys.

Are these places where they are legit during the day because of local businesses. Had to deal with that kind of stuff in NM.

Hey Tim
01-04-17, 03:01
Where is Z Massage?There is a website where you can google that information, but I can't remember what it's called.

Cockasians
01-04-17, 03:08
Thanks guys.

Are these places where they are legit during the day because of local businesses. Had to deal with that kind of stuff in NM.No, you can get whatever you want when they are open for business.

Tennis Nut
01-05-17, 11:55
In response to the question, "Where is Z Massage?"

There is a website where you can google that information, but I can't remember what it's called.

I was going to say, "Google is your friend," but I like your answer better!

Oppah
01-05-17, 18:50
I am not sure about those ads. Appears to be massage + HE to me. Try Pine Spa and Coco Spa for good looking young Asian women.

Enjoy.Which one of the 2 would you rate better than the other?

Cockasians
01-05-17, 22:49
Which one of the 2 would you rate better than the other?Both are the same. The girls and even the Mamasans rotate back and forth between spas. Both have identical prices, house fee and tip.

Seeking Sex
01-05-17, 23:01
Which one of the 2 would you rate better than the other?Either one is good. They are run by the same people as the girls rotate between those two.

MichelOb
01-05-17, 23:31
In response to the question, "Where is Z Massage?"

I was going to say, "Google is your friend," but I like your answer better!I was going to say the movie Hotub Time Machine had a website called Loogle.

SdSoonSil
01-06-17, 02:14
Any AMP or providers that do not discuss the price before any extra??

I don't know why but whenever they discuss the price, it turns me off.

MaverickMonger
01-06-17, 15:11
Went around 6, was received by cute 20's Asian girl. She led me to back and asked hard medium soft, I went for soft as in my experience going for hard tires the girl out leaves for unenthusiastic HE. Soft rubbing and used nails to tickle, she worked mostly on ass, a little on back and legs. On flip she brought pillow and asked what I wanted I asked for full but she said no, gave a long slow HE for standard amount, I asked if I could feel her D's she said for. 2 more. Went under shirt and pleased to feel natural mams.

Shot like a rocket ship, hit the back wall, girl was surprised. Had a good laugh and she came back to find the strike zone. She did not so she cleaned the wall LOL. Offered to help find it but she said it was fine.

Out the door for a Benjamin.

Pine spa right after, rang bell, MMS came and asked if I was here and such. Took me to back and went in nice room. Laid on table and in comes a cute K lady maya, seemed mid 40's, huge soft mams, skinny body and no butt or legs. Gave a strong back massage cracked my neck both ways and back. Very playful and talkative, asked how I knew about pine and I said friend told me.

On flip she undressed, jumped on, gave a nice HJ and ball licking along with some nip kissing, she put her tits in my face for a couple suckles and then went for the CBJ. BJ was quick, then CG. Finished right on time, walked me out with a hug and her card, she works Tue-Fri.

Was pretty quick, might try Coco next for full hr.

Hoping to get some nice leggy girls next.

Any suggestions from Coco?

TJ Dog
01-06-17, 19:25

I don't know why but whenever they discuss the price, it turns me off.Well, they rarely discuss the tip on your second and following visits. Of course, by then they know what you are going to pay.

Actually, I've found most of the HE providers at the 40/ H places do not discuss the tip (for just HE). I've rarely found a FS provider who didn't at least negotiate the price up front. A lot of them (usually the good ones) will wait till the end to collect.

TJ Dog
01-06-17, 19:38
Gave it a try earlier this week. Feels kind of strange walking in there. The folks in the shop out front must be thrilled at all the guys strolling in and out of the place, almost through their lobby.

Anyways, got Lulu, middle aged Chinese, definitely not a hard body but had the slutty, been round the block look that I prefer (I'm not into the spinner types). Pleasant friendly lady. Made an effort at the massage, then asked what I was looking for. I went for FS but did a lousy job of negotiating so ended up at 120, including BBBJ (apparently I should have been at 100). Oh well, decent BBBJ and decent FS (covered), although she didn't take her dress all the way off.

I'm satisfied. Not a place where I'm just pining to return, but, if I'm in the area.

MaverickMonger
01-06-17, 21:59
Tried again after landing an older Korean lady, got a fire young woman. Tried to go for full hour but MMS said that's too long. Anyways, fire lady, I undress and lay on my back cover my dingus barely, she walks in slips out of dress and starts front massage get the blood movin, starts sliding mams on me nice natural D's. Licks balls and gouch, Slips the Jimmy jammy on, and begins nice BJ, nice suction and tongue usage teeth scrape felt nice with Jimmy, hops on for CG but I ask to be on top. Mish was ok, moved on to K9 noticed her huge ass, super soft. Went back to mish forgot how ok it was, asked her to get on top instead she obliged. Starts nice pound with fat fanny.

Waaay better than maya, wished I had her first. Her name is Rose / Rosie BTW, super tight body, big butt. Smelled like cigs but ye.

SDGuy619
01-07-17, 03:00
Gave it a try earlier this week. Feels kind of strange walking in there. The folks in the shop out front must be thrilled at all the guys strolling in and out of the place, almost through their lobby.

Anyways, got Lulu, middle aged Chinese, definitely not a hard body but had the slutty, been round the block look that I prefer (I'm not into the spinner types). Pleasant friendly lady. Made an effort at the massage, then asked what I was looking for. I went for FS but did a lousy job of negotiating so ended up at 120, including BBBJ (apparently I should have been at 100). Oh well, decent BBBJ and decent FS (covered), although she didn't take her dress all the way off.

I'm satisfied. Not a place where I'm just pining to return, but, if I'm in the area.Looked for this place this afternoon, and couldn't find it.

Do you walk through the hallway to the left of the car dealership?

Mudkipz
01-07-17, 15:31
Does anyone know if health spa rotates mamasan and their field? I went there September and October and had one mamasan and Lisa, but when I went in December, mms was different and only she she was there. Not sure if Lisa rotated out or what happened. This mms was much less accommodative and she she was a hard negotiator with ok service. Had an in with Lisa.

Gyration
01-07-17, 15:36

I don't know why but whenever they discuss the price, it turns me off.Hi I am new here, been reading for a while now, but just decided to join and post some stuff, when I went to Holy Massage, on the third flood, It's on the third floor, there is another one on the first floor that I haven't tried yet. I got Lisa, there was no discussion of tip until after the massage was over. I got a nice HJ, gave her. 4. Here is their backpage ad.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/f-e-e-l-i-n-g-body-massage/22774171

Gyration
01-07-17, 23:35
Heya all, let me write up a proper review of the place. Since I mentioned it already, I will start with Holy Massage in San Marcos.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/f-e-e-l-i-n-g-body-massage/22774171

The MMS is a bleached blonde Chinese lady, she is kind of rude and mean, so just stay away from her, pay her the money and go to your room.

While I was there, I saw several very young girls, probably in their early 20's to mid 20's. There are maybe 3 or 4 girls working there.

I got Lisa, she is not a HOT girl, she is not a perfect 10. She is not one of those petite 80 LB Asian girls, she has a few LB's on her, but not in a bad way. I really liked her, she is very soft. Yeah soft is the perfect word for her. In any case, I am not sure if they offer anything more, I am not really in the market for anything more than a good massage and a HJ, so that's all I got. Her massage was actually really good, I went in for a 90 minute massage, she spent most of the time on the massage, and on the flip, there was some fun, as mentioned, no discussion on tips or anything like that, we had a good, very good HJ to finish off. After wards, she helped me get dressed and even chatted with me a little bit.

I would go back, but next time I am bringing cash and I am avoiding MMS.

The damage was. 8 for the massage and. 4 for the tip.

TJ Dog
01-08-17, 02:27
Looked for this place this afternoon, and couldn't find it.

Do you walk through the hallway to the left of the car dealership?It's 7990 Dagget. You enter the building on the East side, first door in from Dagget. There is (was) a neon "Massage" sign in the window. Walk in the door, go straight (following the sign) then turn right when you hit the wall. The car dealership is on the left as you walk in.

Gyration
01-08-17, 03:56
Any places in san diego that give you a line up to choose from? I visited a few places like that oytside the states and am wondering if that is a possibility here.I've always wondered the same thing, overseas that's common, they bring in a line up of 50 girls and you chose one, but I haven't seen that here. Another thing I always wanted to do is ask if there is somebody else once the girl comes in and is an old auntie that I don't like, can I stop and day, I want somebody younger. I don't know what the right thing to do is.

Cjg1988
01-08-17, 06:04
So I used to go to the Vape Shop next door, and saw Pine Spa. Now that I've dropped my smoking habits, I have more money for this hobby of ours.

Back then I took a look in, saw their prices and thought it was too much. How much is the usual prices here? Are talking like $100 to MMS, for the hour, and then another $120 ish for FS?

Also, which girls do you prefer?

I've read posts here already, but which girls have been there recently?

JustUp
01-08-17, 07:16
Hey I know cone and pine are good spots for FS as read here is their any girls I should ask for or are most down for that at these spots?

Also anyone know if daisys in chula is hit or miss?

Cockasians
01-08-17, 13:54
So I used to go to the Vape Shop next door, and saw Pine Spa. Now that I've dropped my smoking habits, I have more money for this hobby of ours.

Back then I took a look in, saw their prices and thought it was too much. How much is the usual prices here? Are talking like $100 to MMS, for the hour, and then another $120 ish for FS?

I've read posts here already, but which girls have been there recently?Mamasan will collect the house fee,$60 for half hour. Don't ask for one hour, it's too expensive. Since it's you first visit, go with the luck of the draw. All the girls want $140 for FS but you might be able to negotiate if you are handsome and business is slow. Just do it before she gets naked.

Cockasians
01-08-17, 14:00
Hey I know cone and pine are good spots for FS as read here is their any girls I should ask for or are most down for that at these spots?

Also anyone know if daisys in chula is hit or miss?All the girls at Pine and Coco are down for full service. Try them all and post you experience on here.

InTight
01-08-17, 15:32

I've read posts here already, but which girls have been there recently?Price is 60 for house and 140 for girl. Don't fuck it up by paying more and if you try for less you most likely will strike out. I have found all the K-girls hot and fun no playing around always FS and sadly covered FS.

InTight
01-08-17, 15:38
I've always wondered the same thing, overseas that's common, they bring in a line up of 50 girls and you chose one, but I haven't seen that here. Another thing I always wanted to do is ask if there is somebody else once the girl comes in and is an old auntie that I don't like, can I stop and day, I want somebody younger. I don't know what the right thing to do is.I also like the lineup. I remember the days I went to Mustang Ranch outside Reno, always got a line-up. The best thing there after the line up go to the bar and talk to the pretty girl you may like and decide then.

Now all the AMPs just send in a girl. Many times it is an older lady or butt ugly or even worse someone that will not play. I have several times started to grab some ass or titty and when they pulled back claiming they don't do that, I ask for someone that will. Most the time I got one that would do FS, other times I just left. No point wasting the time with no happy ending or FS.

Alternate7953
01-08-17, 21:56
I've always wondered the same thing, overseas that's common, they bring in a line up of 50 girls and you chose one, but I haven't seen that here. Another thing I always wanted to do is ask if there is somebody else once the girl comes in and is an old auntie that I don't like, can I stop and day, I want somebody younger. I don't know what the right thing to do is.I've only been to a couple of places in SD but I've never gotten a lineup. I went to a place in Honolulu a few years ago that had the girls all sitting in the front room against the wall. They were all on laptops doing what, I don't know, and you could pick from the 10 or 15 who were there. That said, I don't think a one of them was under 35 or all that pretty. On the other hand, you can go to Pine Spa in San Diego and rest assured that whoever they send you will be a decent looking Korean girl in her 20's.

Gyration
01-09-17, 01:02
I've only been to a couple of places in SD but I've never gotten a lineup. I went to a place in Honolulu a few years ago that had the girls all sitting in the front room against the wall. They were all on laptops doing what, I don't know, and you could pick from the 10 or 15 who were there. That said, I don't think a one of them was under 35 or all that pretty. On the other hand, you can go to Pine Spa in San Diego and rest assured that whoever they send you will be a decent looking Korean girl in her 20's.The big issue for me is that I am looking for a good massage with a HJ, that's it, I am not looking for FS. That's why I am afraid to go to Pine or coco.

Cockasians
01-09-17, 01:30
Any places in san diego that give you a line up to choose from? I visited a few places like that oytside the states and am wondering if that is a possibility here.Not a chance of a fish bowl like in Thailand or a line up at the Mustang Ranch, the girls don't take the rejection well, even the pretty ones. Try them all and once your a regular you can ask the Mamasan for them by name.

Gyration
01-09-17, 01:36
I stopped by here yesterday afternoon in Rancho Bernardo and was surprised to see a new girl was working. This place can get pretty busy so a fresh face is a nice change. I thought she was cute probably in her early 30's with a fit and firm body and a fun attitude.

Good massage with a good slow finish. There was some good OTC roaming at the end while she worked my member and I left happy.I just went there today and I was very disappointed. After reading this review I have been trying to get over there. Today when I went I was greeted by an older woman, she had really light brown hair, anyway I say whatever let's go get a massage, went for 60 moms, the massage was mediocre at best. Lots of teasing, before the flip, after the flip a whole different story. She starts handling the boy, I start wondering, so I start getting under her shirt and rub her lower back a little, she pulls away and says, only OTC, what a turn off but ok, so I try to play with her boobies, ok, but when I found her hard nipples and rubbed them OTC, she pulled away and said I don't like that. Oook another turn off, so I go and explore her butt, nothing much there, she pulls away anyway and doesn't say anything. Than all of the sudden she starts grumbling to herself, out-of time out of time, and runs out of the room, comes back and cleans me and says we are done. WTH, THE DEED IS NOT DONE. Anyway I leave, I don't think I'll repeat. Damage was 50 for the house and 20 for her. I know I am too nice.

Oh another thing, the while parlor smelled like someone was smoking several joints. Gave me a horrible headache.

Oppah
01-09-17, 04:29
Price is 60 for house and 140 for girl. Don't fuck it up by paying more and if you try for less you most likely will strike out. I have found all the K-girls hot and fun no playing around always FS and sadly covered FS.I can verify that. Had a session a few days ago. Thought is was strange that mama san didn't take the house fee up front though. Maybe because I was probably the first customer of the day. I was kind enough to say that and gave my masseuse the house fee to give to mama san.

Oppah
01-09-17, 04:35
All the girls at Pine and Coco are down for full service. Try them all and post you experience on here.I was told that there are new girls everyday from staff when I went. From what I saw, besides mama san, they were all hot.

Force 0206
01-09-17, 11:21
The big issue for me is that I am looking for a good massage with a HJ, that's it, I am not looking for FS. That's why I am afraid to go to Pine or coco.There are many, many 40/40 Massage in the Convoy area. South of the 52 between 805 and 163, and some just outside that area. Most of them have older providers (35+). For my money, Rose Massage (corner of Engineer / Convoy is the best, followed by Paradise (south of Balboa), Asiana Beauty Spa (corner Balboa / Convoy), Massage & Body Care (near der Wiener.), Convoy Massage and Foot Care (same center as Rose Massage), Unique Massage south of Balboa on Convoy, and L'Amour (next to Rubios on Clairmont Mesa). They all provide very consistent HE results. I love this hobby. Sorry if I missed a few, but these are my go to places. Others like GoTo, Oasis, Sakura, Superior, Cheery have provided results but not consistent. Still don't know about Kiss Massage.

Gyration
01-09-17, 12:44
There are many, many 40/40 Massage in the Convoy area. South of the 52 between 805 and 163, and some just outside that area. Most of them have older providers (35+). For my money, Rose Massage (corner of Engineer / Convoy is the best, followed by Paradise (south of Balboa), Asiana Beauty Spa (corner Balboa / Convoy), Massage & Body Care (near der Wiener.), Convoy Massage and Foot Care (same center as Rose Massage), Unique Massage south of Balboa on Convoy, and L'Amour (next to Rubios on Clairmont Mesa). They all provide very consistent HE results. I love this hobby. Sorry if I missed a few, but these are my go to places. Others like GoTo, Oasis, Sakura, Superior, Cheery have provided results but not consistent. Still don't know about Kiss Massage.Thank you very much for the information. I am all the way in North County though, driving 30 to 40 minutes is a bit out of the way, but I'll keep that list handy for when I am in the area.

StiffNipples
01-09-17, 16:01
Showed up around 2:00 pm on Friday, didn't seem too busy as I heard a few girls chatting in the back.

Went for luck of the draw and crapped out with Emily. She's older, not great looking, but has large natural titties. Unfortunately, that's about all she's got going for her.

I was also not too stoked that she was wearing black spanx with denim shorts over them. Got naked on table, Emily walked in and started the massage at the head of the table.

My hands started roaming on her legs / ass with no protest, she was focused on teasing my ass and thighs. OTF, asked for her to lift her t-shirt and was denied. She jack-hammered her way to finish, cleaned up and got dressed, toal damage was. 4/. 4.

As I was walking out I saw a young, cute girl wearing a green short strapless summer dress, no stockings, light brown hair. I was bummed. I think it must have been Eva, who I was hoping to see for my massage.

Oh well, I will attempt to make an appointment with her next time.

Lascivious
01-09-17, 18:37
Showed up around 2:00 pm on Friday, didn't seem too busy as I heard a few girls chatting in the back.

Went for luck of the draw and crapped out with Emily. She's older, not great looking, but has large natural titties. Unfortunately, that's about all she's got going for her.

I was also not too stoked that she was wearing black spanx with denim shorts over them. Got naked on table, Emily walked in and started the massage at the head of the table.

My hands started roaming on her legs / ass with no protest, she was focused on teasing my ass and thighs. OTF, asked for her to lift her t-shirt and was denied. She jack-hammered her way to finish, cleaned up and got dressed, toal damage was. 4/. 4.

As I was walking out I saw a young, cute girl wearing a green short strapless summer dress, no stockings, light brown hair. I was bummed. I think it must have been Eva, who I was hoping to see for my massage.

Oh well, I will attempt to make an appointment with her next time.Thanks for the post. If you saw a young girl, that would probably not have been Eva. Sounds more like Angela.

Cjg1988
01-09-17, 19:47
The big issue for me is that I am looking for a good massage with a HJ, that's it, I am not looking for FS. That's why I am afraid to go to Pine or coco.Gyration go to my girl, Nat. She has a really great massage, and even stands on your back. Very short and skinny. She doesn't take off any clothes, but the massage is real. At the flip she teases a bit and the. Gives a great HJ, even adds a little bit of prostate massage with it if you like that kinda thing. Her rate is flat, $80, no tip needed. She also does another $80 if you want to have a manscape. I'm a regular of hers, and I'm planning on seeing her next week.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hello-im-natta-here-so-relaxed-unforgettable-the-best-thai-massage-and-manscepe-in-town/20332404

InTight
01-09-17, 20:42
After having fun at Coco's for the last few times decided to go to Pine, my second trip there. First trip so long ago they didn't have a card, you give them your first name and and last name initial then your birth month and day. They then create a card so that they can check on you real quick and know you can be trusted. I think they ended up calling Coco's for confirmation. Now for the good part!

In walks Ivy, what a hot K-girl very pretty, big tits and a great bubble butt. Not big just nice shape and great to hold when doing doggie standing up. Good attitude and nice tight pussy. Everything covered but with all the hot body getting turned on and staying turned on is easy. I know I am going to regret when this place changes as they all do over time but right now you can't beat the hot full service there. I was thinking of trying the Library today but glad I got Ivy to fuck instead.

Be safe and stay hard.

MemoeNasty
01-09-17, 21:05
After having fun at Coco's for the last few times decided to go to Pine, my second trip there. First trip so long ago they didn't have a card, you give them your first name and and last name initial then your birth month and day. They then create a card so that they can check on you real quick and know you can be trusted. I think they ended up calling Coco's for confirmation. Now for the good part!

In walks Ivy, what a hot K-girl very pretty, big tits and a great bubble butt. Not big just nice shape and great to hold when doing doggie standing up. Good attitude and nice tight pussy. Everything covered but with all the hot body getting turned on and staying turned on is easy. I know I am going to regret when this place changes as they all do over time but right now you can't beat the hot full service there. I was thinking of trying the Library today but glad I got Ivy to fuck instead.

Be safe and stay hard.What are the going rates for this place? I've seen many posts about pine and think I might have to pay a visit. What's the house fee for 1/2 hr and hour and what is the going rate for the girls? Moe.

Gyration
01-09-17, 22:16
Gyration go to my girl, Nat. She has a really great massage, and even stands on your back. Very short and skinny. She doesn't take off any clothes, but the massage is real. At the flip she teases a bit and the. Gives a great HJ, even adds a little bit of prostate massage with it if you like that kinda thing. Her rate is flat, $80, no tip needed. She also does another $80 if you want to have a manscape. I'm a regular of hers, and I'm planning on seeing her next week.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hello-im-natta-here-so-relaxed-unforgettable-the-best-thai-massage-and-manscepe-in-town/20332404Thank you, I'll give her a call.

Lascivious
01-09-17, 23:06
What are the going rates for this place? I've seen many posts about pine and think I might have to pay a visit. What's the house fee for 1/2 hr and hour and what is the going rate for the girls? Moe.

Pine and Coco are the same. From a few posts ago...

Price is 60 for house and 140 for girl. Don't fuck it up by paying more and if you try for less you most likely will strike out. I have found all the K-girls hot and fun no playing around always FS and sadly covered FS.

Seeking Sex
01-10-17, 00:33
What are the going rates for this place? I've seen many posts about pine and think I might have to pay a visit. What's the house fee for 1/2 hr and hour and what is the going rate for the girls? Moe.60 for half hour, never asked for the hour.

140 for FS, never asked for anything less.

Cockasians
01-10-17, 01:19
What are the going rates for this place? I've seen many posts about pine and think I might have to pay a visit. What's the house fee for 1/2 hr and hour and what is the going rate for the girls? Moe.You have to be high. Read the forums.

Oppah
01-10-17, 01:36
60 for half hour, never asked for the hour.

140 for FS, never asked for anything less.I asked, but got a confused look. I asked because it was posted on the door.

My sessions ususally lasted about 45 min.

Claire is a real sweety and knows just how to tease you, very playful.

Dog Rice
01-10-17, 03:31
Nice find. I am looking for a bit more than Gyration. I want BJ. HJ only does not work for me. Does your girl do BJ?

Gyration go to my girl, Nat. She has a really great massage, and even stands on your back. Very short and skinny. She doesn't take off any clothes, but the massage is real. At the flip she teases a bit and the. Gives a great HJ, even adds a little bit of prostate massage with it if you like that kinda thing. Her rate is flat, $80, no tip needed. She also does another $80 if you want to have a manscape. I'm a regular of hers, and I'm planning on seeing her next week.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hello-im-natta-here-so-relaxed-unforgettable-the-best-thai-massage-and-manscepe-in-town/20332404

Cjg1988
01-10-17, 14:16
Nice find. I am looking for a bit more than Gyration. I want BJ. HJ only does not work for me. Does your girl do BJ?Idk if she does. I've never asked. I might now that she considers me a regular, but I don't want to ruin my rapport with her, so I'll tread lightly next time I see her.

ArrogantBstrd
01-12-17, 09:46
Unsatisfied.

60/ hr entry. She's probably low-40's. She flipped me after 10 minutes. I wanted BBBJ. She declined. $100 for CBJ. (OK, lady! Get to work!

She got tired after 10 minutes. She kept trying to get me to CFS. Then she wanted $40 more. Nope! I just wanted a BJ, and she had 40 more minutes left. You could see her lose hope. LOL! I got bored and let her do HJ, but she kept jack hammering me. Even after some coaching, slower stroke with a twist at the head, she kept jack hammering me. I got fed up. I made her put her head on my lap while I stroked myself. She was so scared I was going to spray her. I should have drawn a line across her forehead and said, "Simba. ".

I left with 20 minutes still on the clock.

On the way out, I saw a prettier, younger girl. What is the line-up at Relax Spa? I'm still looking for BBBJ. At $160, I should have hit up Miracle O. Oh, well.

Huntsman44
01-12-17, 10:44
Had a super weird appt a few months ago. So get this girl, young, cute, and very playful. Not just on the table, but lots of joking around, and teasing. Now I'd been to this place before, but it seemed to be standard HJ only place. After the flip, she kind of indicates that she wants to climb on and asks if it's okay. We haven't discussed anything at this point. I'm fine, cover on, and she starts riding the shit out of me. She starts cumming, and starts saying "I love you, I love you. " It was weird. We do this for a while, and then after, she just sort of lies next to me and we start talking. She tells me she's new in the area from the Southeast, and really likes San Diego, and she needs a boyfriend here to stay. Asks me if I want a girlfriend, and how we can take care of each other, etc. Like I said, shit got weird. Super nice girl and all. Since money had never come up, I left her a nice tip on the way out which she seemed happy about. Anyone ever have a session like this?

HoneyBoy
01-12-17, 11:24
Had a super weird appt a few months ago. So get this girl, young, cute, and very playful. Not just on the table, but lots of joking around, and teasing. Now I'd been to this place before, but it seemed to be standard HJ only place. After the flip, she kind of indicates that she wants to climb on and asks if it's okay. We haven't discussed anything at this point. I'm fine, cover on, and she starts riding the shit out of me. She starts cumming, and starts saying "I love you, I love you. " It was weird. We do this for a while, and then after, she just sort of lies next to me and we start talking. She tells me she's new in the area from the Southeast, and really likes San Diego, and she needs a boyfriend here to stay. Asks me if I want a girlfriend, and how we can take care of each other, etc. Like I said, shit got weird. Super nice girl and all. Since money had never come up, I left her a nice tip on the way out which she seemed happy about. Anyone ever have a session like this?All of this and no mention of price9 and location?

HoneyBoy
01-12-17, 11:26
Unsatisfied.

60/ hr entry. She's probably low-40's. She flipped me after 10 minutes. I wanted BBBJ. She declined. $100 for CBJ. (OK, lady! Get to work!

She got tired after 10 minutes. She kept trying to get me to CFS. Then she wanted $40 more. Nope! I just wanted a BJ, and she had 40 more minutes left. You could see her lose hope. LOL! I got bored and let her do HJ, but she kept jack hammering me. Even after some coaching, slower stroke with a twist at the head, she kept jack hammering me. I got fed up. I made her put her head on my lap while I stroked myself. She was so scared I was going to spray her. I should have drawn a line across her forehead and said, "Simba. ".

I left with 20 minutes still on the clock.

On the way out, I saw a prettier, younger girl. What is the line-up at Relax Spa? I'm still looking for BBBJ. At $160, I should have hit up Miracle O. Oh, well.$100 is too much for CBJ.

SesameOil
01-13-17, 04:11
Mamasan will collect the house fee,$60 for half hour. Don't ask for one hour, it's too expensive. Since it's you first visit, go with the luck of the draw. All the girls want $140 for FS but you might be able to negotiate if you are handsome and business is slow. Just do it before she gets naked.When you say the one hour is expensive, does that mean the $140 to the girl goes up proportionally?

Old20
01-13-17, 12:42
When you say the one hour is expensive, does that mean the $140 to the girl goes up proportionally?Yes, If you go for an hour, the girl will want $200.

ArrogantBstrd
01-13-17, 13:22
$100 is too much for CBJ.Just for clarification, that was $100 tip for 1 hr session. I suppose I could have asked for money back, but I like to build a good rapport if I plan to return and see someone else.

How much is 1 hr CBJ typically? And from where? If I recall correctly, the K-Spots offer 30 min for $120. I wouldn't pay for that.

Five
01-13-17, 15:30
When you say the one hour is expensive, does that mean the $140 to the girl goes up proportionally?No- the $140 has never changed in my experience. 5.

Cockasians
01-13-17, 18:53
When you say the one hour is expensive, does that mean the $140 to the girl goes up proportionally?The house fee for one hour is $90 and the girl will want at least $200. It's only fair, if she has back to back customers she can make $280 in an hour. That's a minimum of $290 for the hour if she's cool and if she wants what she could make because their busy, it could be as much as $370. It's your wallet, you choose. If you can afford it, more power to you!

SesameOil
01-13-17, 20:20
Yes, If you go for an hour, the girl will want $200.

No- the $140 has never changed in my experience. 5.Thanks for the replies, I suppose I'll have to take an hour session and find out.

LuvThemTugs
01-13-17, 21:20
Had a super weird appt a few months ago. So get this girl, young, cute, and very playful. Not just on the table, but lots of joking around, and teasing. Now I'd been to this place before, but it seemed to be standard HJ only place. After the flip, she kind of indicates that she wants to climb on and asks if it's okay. We haven't discussed anything at this point. I'm fine, cover on, and she starts riding the shit out of me. She starts cumming, and starts saying "I love you, I love you. " It was weird. We do this for a while, and then after, she just sort of lies next to me and we start talking. She tells me she's new in the area from the Southeast, and really likes San Diego, and she needs a boyfriend here to stay. Asks me if I want a girlfriend, and how we can take care of each other, etc. Like I said, shit got weird. Super nice girl and all. Since money had never come up, I left her a nice tip on the way out which she seemed happy about. Anyone ever have a session like this?First time I see this CAMP girl, she wants to kiss and then climbs on top fully clothed and starts dry fucking me to orgasm (hers), I then hold her and finger her for a couple more orgasms and she start saying "I love you", "I love you", now she knows I'm married and I'm twice her age. My conclusion after seeing her 4 more times is that she is just a horny girl and likes me. The fifth time I ended up fucking her because she was so horny and so was I. She had a job waiting for her back in China as a university librarian so never saw her again after I went on summer vacation. I think Chinese culture is different when it comes to saying "I love you", or WO I NE (pronounced) in Mandarin.

HoneyBoy
01-13-17, 21:59
Just for clarification, that was $100 tip for 1 hr session. I suppose I could have asked for money back, but I like to build a good rapport if I plan to return and see someone else.

How much is 1 hr CBJ typically? And from where? If I recall correctly, the K-Spots offer 30 min for $120. I wouldn't pay for that.I don't know any woman who can do CBJ for one hour. LOL. Also I was meaning that for $100, it should at least be BBBJ.

Pete8911
01-14-17, 20:03
Yes, If you go for an hour, the girl will want $200.Some girls will hold you to one pop for the hour and one will let you have two.

Tennis Nut
01-15-17, 13:06
Went to Bayside Spa on Sassafras Street. The place was empty except for one women who was okay-looking. She said $50 for a half-hour. I told her most places get $30 to $40. She shook her head. I thanked her and left. Got to vote with your feet! The was left with her principles and empty pockets. (Not good business.).

Next I went to Midway Foot and Body, which is on Midway Dr. Near Farouz (if you know that restaurant). I asked for Kiki. She was probably in her 30's or early 40's with a nice body and decent face. I opted for a half-hour-30. The massage was okay, perhaps a little too hard, but that's better than too soft. No teasing, which was surprising.

On the flip she wanted $40 for a HJ. She wouldn't do a BJ, but offer FS and asked for $120. I talked her down to $100 for CFS.

I would repeat.

Razorsharp619
01-15-17, 17:00
Took a stroll down to daggett. Wow this place is not a spot to come to on a busy day. I got there a little after 10 am. Lucky for me the car dealer ship was not open at the time. Saw this chick lulu she was a middle aged chi nice shape but not a looker at all. She wore a short dress easy access all around. 30 at the door I guess I was the first one there but later she said it's normally 40. Lucky me. Anyway massage was ok not great. So on the flip she ask what I wanted before I could tell her she hit me with a 120 offer for FS I broke it down to a bill. Ok with that. All position good. Like I said before location is a real bummer. You have to pretty much get there early Sunday around 10 ish I think the dealer next door opens at 1030. Maybe repeat after shop close. Razorsharp619.

BlueSkyBlue
01-16-17, 10:38
Took a stroll down to daggett. Wow this place is not a spot to come to on a busy day. I got there a little after 10 am. Lucky for me the car dealer ship was not open at the time. Saw this chick lulu she was a middle aged chi nice shape but not a looker at all. She wore a short dress easy access all around. 30 at the door I guess I was the first one there but later she said it's normally 40. Lucky me. Anyway massage was ok not great. So on the flip she ask what I wanted before I could tell her she hit me with a 120 offer for FS I broke it down to a bill. Ok with that. All position good. Like I said before location is a real bummer. You have to pretty much get there early Sunday around 10 ish I think the dealer next door opens at 1030. Maybe repeat after shop close. Razorsharp619.Sorry I had already fucked Lulu before you did but definitely good you negotiated down to 100, everyone should keep the line on these older gals at 100 full-service.

Last Sunday I was knocking on their door 7:55 AM. The Backpage ad says they open at seven but nobody was there so I called and they said come back at eight and then call me back two minutes later and said they were open. So I went over and with Shown a room in the back where I was told to strip down and wait. Lulu came in wearing a black dress kind of ruffled not a particularly * come fuck me dress but anytime a massage girl wears a dress in my experience it means it's time to play. She proceeded with a fairly lame massage on the back and within five minutes I'm running my hand up her skirt touching her pussy and she said turn over. She open the negotiation at 1:20 and I told her 100 and it took three times of me say 100 before she said OK. If you show up early it's $40 for one hour and most full-service places it's not a good idea to pay for an hour but I did this time thinking that it wouldn't cost me anything more and I might actually get some massage out of it.

She's definitely a mature woman with curves and decent body but not a young hardbody spinner by any means. Her hair is kind of curly and her face looks pretty tired so overall she's not a stunning worker but she definitely knows how to fuck him we proceeded to have fun and everything was done within 25 minutes but she stayed on massaging my head and my legs so I felt good about it would definitely repeat this place before the car dealership opens or after it closes.

Gyration
01-18-17, 17:18
I tried to get a massage here yesterday, so I sh ow up, and this lady welcomes me, I ask her how much for a massage, she gives me pricing for 30 minutes and 60 minutes, at $40 and $60 respectively, and I ask her how much for 90 minutes, which is what I usually get, she looks at the chart, it says $90, and she says she can give me a discount for 90 minutes for $80, than all of the sudden I hear all this yelling coming from behind a semi closed door, it's in some foreign language, but it's yelling and yelling and yelling, than the lady that welcomed me goes to the door, and comes back and tells me, sorry no discount, must pay full price. Uh, excuse me, you already said I could get a discount, whatever the other person yelling problem was, it's not my problem. Anyway, I just leave, because it's horrible customer service, even before the massage started.

Here is their yelp link.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/manee-thai-home-of-massage-escondido

They do have a backpage ad as well, and let me tell you, the girl that welcomed me was nothing like the girl on their BP photos. Didn't see any girls that resemble the girls on the BP photos.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/manee-thai-massage/18338475

I would just stay away from this place period.

FlyingVfr
01-19-17, 13:39
I tried to get a massage here yesterday, so I sh ow up, and this lady welcomes me, I ask her how much for a massage, she gives me pricing for 30 minutes and 60 minutes, at $40 and $60 respectively, and I ask her how much for 90 minutes, which is what I usually get, she looks at the chart, it says $90, and she says she can give me a discount for 90 minutes for $80, than all of the sudden I hear all this yelling coming from behind a semi closed door, it's in some foreign language, but it's yelling and yelling and yelling, than the lady that welcomed me goes to the door, and comes back and tells me, sorry no discount, must pay full price. Uh, excuse me, you already said I could get a discount, whatever the other person yelling problem was, it's not my problem. Anyway, I just leave, because it's horrible customer service, even before the massage started.

Here is their yelp link.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/manee-thai-home-of-massage-escondido

They do have a backpage ad as well, and let me tell you, the girl that welcomed me was nothing like the girl on their BP photos. Didn't see any girls that resemble the girls on the BP photos.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/manee-thai-massage/18338475

I would just stay away from this place period.Escondido used to be a great place for more than a massage but the good ones with HEs etc. Were pretty much shut down a year or two ago. I wouldn't expect much from anything in Escondido for the time being. Not to mention Escondido AMPs have always been way more expensive on the average than other AMPs.

Cjg1988
01-19-17, 19:10
http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com

I've been to Miarcle Oasis once to see Amy. Place is in a strip mall upstairs and no ads on their windows or anything. Secret and secluded it seems. She gave a good massage, and ok the flip I was able to touch her just about anywhere. She gave a nice prostate with a latex glove while she stroked jr. Although the stroke for the HJ was good, the glove was too big for her hand and that was uncomfrtoable. They have a great selection of girls, and nothing on the menu has mentioned FS. Has anyone been here and received FS? I'd love to get a FS from these girls. All really beautiful. The other girl that was there, had lingerie on underneath her see through robe. Amy started off in lingerie BTW.

BlueSkyBlue
01-19-17, 21:27
I tried to get a massage here

I would just stay away from this place period.So you didn't make it past the door?

No report on the massage or any extras?

That's too bad as this place has been around for a while and any information about the quality of service would be nice to know.

Any other places in Escondido that you have hit up lately?

Any recommendations?

JonThomas
01-19-17, 23:03
Hi, I am new to the forum and was looking for recommendations on a massage place near LA Mesa with fairly young girls that you will leave happy.

NangaJapan
01-20-17, 01:36

I've been to Miarcle Oasis once to see Amy. Place is in a strip mall upstairs and no ads on their windows or anything. Secret and secluded it seems. She gave a good massage, and ok the flip I was able to touch her just about anywhere. She gave a nice prostate with a latex glove while she stroked jr. Although the stroke for the HJ was good, the glove was too big for her hand and that was uncomfrtoable. They have a great selection of girls, and nothing on the menu has mentioned FS. Has anyone been here and received FS? I'd love to get a FS from these girls. All really beautiful. The other girl that was there, had lingerie on underneath her see through robe. Amy started off in lingerie BTW.What was the damage. House + tip? Looks nice!

Waylay
01-20-17, 11:49

I've been to Miarcle Oasis once to see Amy. Place is in a strip mall upstairs and no ads on their windows or anything. Secret and secluded it seems. She gave a good massage, and ok the flip I was able to touch her just about anywhere. She gave a nice prostate with a latex glove while she stroked jr. Although the stroke for the HJ was good, the glove was too big for her hand and that was uncomfrtoable. They have a great selection of girls, and nothing on the menu has mentioned FS. Has anyone been here and received FS? I'd love to get a FS from these girls. All really beautiful. The other girl that was there, had lingerie on underneath her see through robe. Amy started off in lingerie BTW.This is a great spot if you don't mind spending a little extra. And I don't think you can expect FS here from any of the girls. Over on 'are-maps', there's only one or two reviews with any mention of it and most of them have been shouted down as fake. It makes sense, too- they're getting FS prices for HJs. Beautiful girls if you're willing to pay.

Gyration
01-20-17, 14:05
So you didn't make it past the door?

No report on the massage or any extras?

That's too bad as this place has been around for a while and any information about the quality of service would be nice to know.

Any other places in Escondido that you have hit up lately?

Any recommendations?No I didn't make it past the door, and I don't know about the massage or anything else, I don't know if I want to go into a massage place where there is yelling going on in the hallways. I will post some more reviews of other places I've visited.

Gyration
01-20-17, 14:34
Ok this might get kind of long but here it goes.

Zedona foot & body massage.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/760-796-7945-grand-opening-new-girls/24796541

Mediocre massage by old auntie grumbling in Chinese. Will never repeat. Ad on backpage says young girls, total BS. No extras.

New Life Day Spa. Escondido.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-best-service-most-relaxing-new-life-day-spa-escondido/25182793

Ok massage by old auntie, no extras. Will not repeat.

AAA Elite Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/39-99-hr-grand-opening-aaa-elite-spa-best-service-760-290-5777/21943058

This place is ok, the girls aren't old, but they aren't pretty and not all will give you a HJ. They don't offer much more than HJ. It's a hit and miss.

ZenChi Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultra-modern-private-rooms-best-asian-amazing-massage-zenchi-spa-7607261188/24487797

This place does not offer any extras, I saw Judy there, she was really cute, I wish they offered more, but unfortunately they do not. Went once again and got an old lady, and she didn't offer any extras neither.

Ocean Health Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40-hr-20-reflexology-sweet-asian-new-feeling-ocean-health-spa-760-727-1222/23575021

Old lady gave me a massage, I kept asking her about the ad saying it was young girls, she said they all busy, next time. But I could tell she was lying, so I never went back a second time. The place is loud and noisy and not very comfy. The massage was mediocre at best. No extras were offered.

Sakata Thai Massage Spa in San Marcos.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakata-thai-massage-spa-in-san-marcos/17011366

This place has a cool setup, it's got mirrors on both side of the walls so you can watch the girl give you a massage, HOWEVER when I went, I got this girl, lots of tease, not much of a massage, on the flip, she wanted me to DIY, and no matter what would not do a HJ, so I left very disappointed. Also they tried to rip me off, since she didn't give any extras, my standard tip is. 2, she wanted more, and when I refused, they decided to try to rip me off and tell me that there were other fees I had pay and shit. So I never went back and never will. Otherwise, with the mirrors, this would be a cool place.

Ivy Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40hr-grand-opening-new-girls-ivy-spa-soothing-relaxing-free-table-shower-760-888-7966/24203294

New name, same old massage place, only really old ladies working here. Kind of dirty and dingy, would not go back, not sure if they offer extra, since I was kind of disgusted and did not want any extras.

RB Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rb-spa-new-owner-new-sweet-masseuses-best-service/23094454

When I went, the girls were young and cute, but there were no extras offered. The massage was ok only. There are signs in the room saying no extras. Will not return.

Kings Massage.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-new-feeling-new-asian-beauty-702-center-drive-102/23354648

I know, they don't even put the name of the place on their BP ad, anyway, this place used to have some younger girls that offered HJ, but now it's a bunch of old ladies, the younger girls supposedly went to Vegas to open up shop. The old ladies left are a hit and miss too, not all will offer HJ. But you probably don't want HJ from these old aunties anyway.

Eastern Massage SPA.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-management-new-massage-in-oceanside-downtown-78fwy-exit2/22888079

No extra, young girls, massage was OK. Will not repeat.

Cjg1988
01-20-17, 14:51
What was the damage. House + tip? Looks nice!I paid like $160/$180 for FBSM and mutual touch. Massage was really good with Amy. Not sure if these girls do FS, would really like to know if they do.

Gyration
01-20-17, 14:58
China SPRINGS. POWAY.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/china-spring-asian-massage-best-serves-military-discount/22658518

This place offers HE, I got a HJ, since that's all I wanted, the picture on their RB is real, with lots of filters and touch up, but it's real LOL.

When I went in the middle of the day, this place was really busy, it seems most just go get a 30 min HJ and leave. But it was really busy.

Dctex99
01-20-17, 19:44
This used to have cute girls and wondering who wanted a DIY; that seems like an interesting request Gyration????????

Gyration
01-20-17, 20:09
This used to have cute girls and wondering who wanted a DIY; that seems like an interesting request Gyration????????I didn't get her name since I wasn't ever going to go back. If I had to do it myself, I can just watch porn.

Lascivious
01-21-17, 02:04
I paid like $160/$180 for FBSM and mutual touch. Massage was really good with Amy. Not sure if these girls do FS, would really like to know if they do.Dang. I really wanted to see one of them. Looks like the one I wanted, Tiffany, is no longer on the site.

She listed 80/ hr. I read that no tip or 20 was fine. Those prices are just too out there though. I guess I'll just stick with Angela at Z's or Felicia.

Cjg1988
01-21-17, 08:44
Dang. I really wanted to see one of them. Looks like the one I wanted, Tiffany, is no longer on the site.

She listed 80/ hr. I read that no tip or 20 was fine. Those prices are just too out there though. I guess I'll just stick with Angela at Z's or Felicia.What is this Z's you're referring to?

ArrogantBstrd
01-21-17, 11:14
Dang. I really wanted to see one of them. Looks like the one I wanted, Tiffany, is no longer on the site.

She listed 80/ hr. I read that no tip or 20 was fine. Those prices are just too out there though. I guess I'll just stick with Angela at Z's or Felicia.Their menu lists "Full Body Sensual Massage w / Prostate Massage" for $160, but their regular massage for 30 minutes is $100. I'm still wondering about the tip, though. I haven't made it around to them yet.

Dctex99
01-21-17, 11:21
What is this Z's you're referring to?Zedonas, in strip mall accross from Walmart / Freddys Burgers.

ArrogantBstrd
01-21-17, 11:21
What is this Z's you're referring to?Z Massage is an AMP in Mission Valley. It's close to the stadium. I recommend Angela if you want a younger girl. Eva is older, but much more experienced.

What's level of service does Eva provide? Does Eva do BBFS? I've been trying to use the forum's search option, but it hasn't been working for me.

Lascivious
01-21-17, 12:04
Zedonas, in strip mall accross from Walmart / Freddys Burgers.I meant the one in Mission Valley. Google Z's spa Mission Valley.

DesertFun
01-21-17, 19:32
I had to stop in and see my go to lady at Serenity, W* she always takes care of me well and the fees are reasonable. She has another younger girl working with her too that I haven't tried but she seems pretty good, decent looking Chinese, early 30's or so. W is early 40's but looks good and her body is in nice shape. I had fallen off a ladder and was hurting pretty good in lots of areas, so I needed a massage as well as the other. She give a decent massage as well as a good HE finish when you have been taken care of, sort of the dessert after the meal if you know what I mean. I've been seeing her since she bought the place from an old friend, it used to be called King Spa but she changed it recently to Serenity Spa. Its on Plaza in NC near Titas, you should be able to find it ok. The damage is the usual rate, $50 for an hour massage and $40 for the tip. Since I'm a regular I can roam freely under the covers, but YMMV, so if you build up the rapport you may have similar liberties. There is no FS, and if there was I would have had it a long time ago, so you can try, at least not with W, maybe with her new girl down there.

Gyration
01-22-17, 01:33
I had to stop in and see my go to lady at Serenity, W* she always takes care of me well and the fees are reasonable. She has another younger girl working with her too that I haven't tried but she seems pretty good, decent looking Chinese, early 30's or so. W is early 40's but looks good and her body is in nice shape. I had fallen off a ladder and was hurting pretty good in lots of areas, so I needed a massage as well as the other. She give a decent massage as well as a good HE finish when you have been taken care of, sort of the dessert after the meal if you know what I mean. I've been seeing her since she bought the place from an old friend, it used to be called King Spa but she changed it recently to Serenity Spa. Its on Plaza in NC near Titas, you should be able to find it ok. The damage is the usual rate, $50 for an hour massage and $40 for the tip. Since I'm a regular I can roam freely under the covers, but YMMV, so if you build up the rapport you may have similar liberties. There is no FS, and if there was I would have had it a long time ago, so you can try, at least not with W, maybe with her new girl down there.Do you mean this place?

https://g.co/kgs/Wo8khR

SDNutz50
01-22-17, 01:55
I meant the one in Mission Valley. Google Z's spa Mission Valley.Check your PM. Had a question about our friend Ella.

Thanks.

Lascivious
01-22-17, 12:28
Check your PM. Had a question about our friend Ella.

Thanks.I don't have any new messages. I've only seen her once at the RB location near Sprouts forever ago.

I saw a new location named Elegant and wondered if she was affiliated with it. She was so pretty it's a shame she never offered me more than a great tease, limited touching and self service.

Knight007
01-22-17, 13:37
Can we get full report of all services she can provide.

And info on the new girl there (not Angela).

FlyingVfr
01-22-17, 18:19

And info on the new girl there (not Angela).I'd like to know the new girl's name at Z's too. I've seen Eva 4-5 times. Awesome complete massage, fairly good tease before the flip but nothing exceptional. Like no reaching for the boys from the top. Once flipped, she does get fairly sensual. She lifts her boobs out from her top and lets you play / suck on them but she won't take her top off or let you play further south. What I do wish is that she and Z would use a better lubricant, theirs dries out too quick and I have to ask for more 3-4 times.

Has anyone ever brought their own lube in for them to use during the HE? I'm about ready, what they use gets downright painful once it soaks in / evaporates and they don't add more unless asked.

Eva is good but I am Jonesing to try the new younger girl next. I asked another member who talked about her what her name was but never got a response. If anyone knows the name of the new girl at Z, please (post it up.

SDNutz50
01-22-17, 20:26
I don't have any new messages. I've only seen her once at the RB location near Sprouts forever ago.

I saw a new location named Elegant and wondered if she was affiliated with it. She was so pretty it's a shame she never offered me more than a great tease, limited touching and self service.I saw that a while back and was thinking the same thing. Similar house money. I'm going to start hitting up more of the 40/40 type places again and will share what I cum across.

Stay Safe.

SDNutz50
01-22-17, 20:30

And info on the new girl there (not Angela).TOFTT and let us know on them both. I've had Eva and reported on her early last year. If you research back you will find the info you desire from many mongers on here. There was also a report on Angela about 4-6 pages back. Only one I've seen with detail, so there is no common service given with multiple reviews. That would be where you can TOFTT and provide back a detailed review for comparison. Either way, I plan on going sometime this week and will do the same.

Stay Safe.

MichelOb
01-22-17, 22:30

And info on the new girl there (not Angela).I've documented several girls there and Eva is probably the most popular. Most of my posts are about ZZZ so read those or I would say she gives a GFE HJ. Tip 60 for that experience.

SDNutz50
01-23-17, 01:55

And info on the new girl there (not Angela).Sorry Knight007, somehow missed the 'new girl (not Angela)' part. I'll try to get her later this week and report back.

WeBeBeast
01-23-17, 12:35
Visited Angel Spa (Scott St) today. Walked in and spoke with Mimi regarding a massage. She quoted me. 5 for 30 minutes and. 85 for 1 hr (upstairs). Bases on previous reviews here I opted for the hour. Went upstairs and used the shower before the meassage. Asked for soft massage from Mimi. Decent massage, but it was very slow and sensual She let my hands roam on during the back massage. On flip she coyli asked what I wanted. I pushed my luck and asked for everything, to which she no since she has no raincoats. She then offered a BBBJ for. 8, which I haggled down to. 6. Very nice BBBJ and had fun with fiv. Based on the Fiv it seems she has a very tight kitty. Also tried my fingers on the 3rd hole, but that was a no go either.Anybody know if this Mimi is still at Angel Spa? Definitely interested in seeing her out.

Knight007
01-23-17, 13:40
I've documented several girls there and Eva is probably the most popular. Most of my posts are about ZZZ so read those or I would say she gives a GFE HJ. Tip 60 for that experience.Could you please elaborate the GFE part.

For others. Do not mistake me. I have seen Eva 10+ times and Angela 3 times. I prefer Eva for a better massage and more sensual experience. Angela is young but disconnected. HJ skills of Eva are better. Angela does strip but naked for 0. 6 which Eva does not. Eva lets you play with the breasts and occasionally rub under the panties. And a peck on the lips is getting more common. Just wondering if someone had more luck with her. BBBJ or lick balls etc.

DesertFun
01-23-17, 15:59
No, I meant the Serenity on Plaza Blvd. In NC. It used to be called Kings Spa but the new (er) owner changed the name to Serenity about 6 months or so ago. If you search for Tita's in NC its in the same complex as that Filipino food place.

Do you mean this place?

https://g.co/kgs/Wo8khR

Hey Mr Dj
01-23-17, 18:31

And info on the new girl there (not Angela).I went there for the first time a couple weeks ago and drew Emily who may be the new girl you are referring to. Never heard of her or read any reviews on her. She wasn't much of a looker. Probably in early to mid 40's. Ok Massage and HJ. No teasing and didn't attempt to touch. She had a nice rack but that's about it.

MichelOb
01-23-17, 23:26
Could you please elaborate the GFE part.

For others. Do not mistake me. I have seen Eva 10+ times and Angela 3 times. I prefer Eva for a better massage and more sensual experience. Angela is young but disconnected. HJ skills of Eva are better. Angela does strip but naked for 0. 6 which Eva does not. Eva lets you play with the breasts and occasionally rub under the panties. And a peck on the lips is getting more common. Just wondering if someone had more luck with her. BBBJ or lick balls etc.I would describe Eva as a GFE HJ. She has layed on top of me kissing my forehead while I suck the boobs and finger the triangle. She makes it feel like a GF is doing the work.

ArrogantBstrd
01-24-17, 09:26
Eva. Sparkle-eyed Eva!

I've only seen her twice, but I wonder if I have gotten farther than others who have posted. I pay for 1 hr and tip $60.

As mentioned in previous posts, I've crossed paths with her a few times before actually seeing her. I ran through Candy, Angela, and Shirli. Eva walked in before I even finished undressing. Lots of touching and flirting while she helped me put my clothes away. She gave a CRAZY HARD massage. Before the flip, she climbed onto the table and straddled my head while she massaged my back. She wore fishnet stockings. I kissed and licked her exposed inner thigh. She responded by doing the same. There was a lot of teasing afterward. "You kissed me, so I kissed you back," she giggled. Poor girl. I hardly understand her, but she tries to talk so much! LOL! On the flip, she pulled her dress down to show her breasts. It was a kiss-and-lick competition between me and her, and she was winning! I asked her if she does BJ, but she shook her head. She used her breasts to massage me until I came.

The second time around was more intense. She lifted her dress up to show her underwear and pulled her breasts out before she even flipped me. I had her take her underwear off, then she grabbed my hand and made me play with her pussy. After the flip, she came onto the table again and massaged my dick with her breasts. I had her lay down on the table face up and she let me rub my dick on her pussy. I asked her if she does FS, but she shook her head. After more dick-rubbing her wet pussy lips, she grabbed me, put the tip in, and pulled me in closer while she played with my balls. I already had to pop by then, so I pulled out. She laughed and cleaned me up.

YMMV. I like to think she gives everyone the same treatment, but I maybe I'm just lucky? Has anyone had BBFS / CFS with her? I'll try my luck next time I see her. She's very submissive and enthusiastic. Third time is a charm, right? I typically do not share my current ventures, but I truly wonder if anyone else receives the same treatment.

I understand that Eva "came back. " Where did she go? Why did she leave? Has she been caught doing FS in the past and Papa / Mama kicked her out? LOL! I've seen that happen before.

ArrogantBstrd
01-24-17, 09:29
I paid like $160/$180 for FBSM and mutual touch. Massage was really good with Amy. Not sure if these girls do FS, would really like to know if they do.Did you tip? How much? Their site lists FBSM w / prostate massage for $160/180. I called them and asked how much the standard tip is. The girl laughed and said, "Whatever you feel is necessary. ".

Cjg1988
01-24-17, 10:44
Did you tip? How much? Their site lists FBSM w / prostate massage for $160/180. I called them and asked how much the standard tip is. The girl laughed and said, "Whatever you feel is necessary. ".Honestly, I don't think I tipped. If I did, I tipped like a $20 or $30.

When I saw Amy it was like 2 years ago. What I do remember is the massage and experience.

SDGuy619
01-24-17, 11:29
Eva. Sparkle-eyed Eva!

I've only seen her twice, but I wonder if I have gotten farther than others who have posted. I pay for 1 hr and tip $60.

As mentioned in previous posts, I've crossed paths with her a few times before actually seeing her. I ran through Candy, Angela, and Shirli. Eva walked in before I even finished undressing. Lots of touching and flirting while she helped me put my clothes away. She gave a CRAZY HARD massage. Before the flip, she climbed onto the table and straddled my head while she massaged my back. She wore fishnet stockings. I kissed and licked her exposed inner thigh. She responded by doing the same. There was a lot of teasing afterward. "You kissed me, so I kissed you back," she giggled. Poor girl. I hardly understand her, but she tries to talk so much! LOL! On the flip, she pulled her dress down to show her breasts. It was a kiss-and-lick competition between me and her, and she was winning! I asked her if she does BJ, but she shook her head. She used her breasts to massage me until I came.

The second time around was more intense. She lifted her dress up to show her underwear and pulled her breasts out before she even flipped me. I had her take her underwear off, then she grabbed my hand and made me play with her pussy. After the flip, she came onto the table again and massaged my dick with her breasts. I had her lay down on the table face up and she let me rub my dick on her pussy. I asked her if she does FS, but she shook her head. After more dick-rubbing her wet pussy lips, she grabbed me, put the tip in, and pulled me in closer while she played with my balls. I already had to pop by then, so I pulled out. She laughed and cleaned me up.

YMMV. I like to think she gives everyone the same treatment, but I maybe I'm just lucky? Has anyone had BBFS / CFS with her? I'll try my luck next time I see her. She's very submissive and enthusiastic. Third time is a charm, right? I typically do not share my current ventures, but I truly wonder if anyone else receives the same treatment.

I understand that Eva "came back. " Where did she go? Why did she leave? Has she been caught doing FS in the past and Papa / Mama kicked her out? LOL! I've seen that happen before.I've been with Eva 4 or 5 times, and my experiences are just about right in line with yours. She always leaves me wanting more. .

Knight007
01-24-17, 21:04
I've been with Eva 4 or 5 times, and my experiences are just about right in line with yours. She always leaves me wanting more. .Wow. Do you get to rub your dick on her pussy as well? Any penetration? My experience is more bland after reading the new reports.

Does she kiss dick or provide BBBJ?

WalterKovacs
01-25-17, 03:25
I don't have any new messages. I've only seen her once at the RB location near Sprouts forever ago.

I saw a new location named Elegant and wondered if she was affiliated with it. She was so pretty it's a shame she never offered me more than a great tease, limited touching and self service.You the same Lascivious from another board? Did a video with Zaza?

WalterKovacs
01-25-17, 03:27
I think the WSHH guy died at this MP.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-vip-spa-san-diego-ca-19984

http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/01/24/worldstarhiphop-founder-lee-q-odenat-dead-at-43/

O’Denat, a Del Mar resident, became unresponsive at the business in the 4100 block of Clairemont Mesa Boulevard early Monday evening, according to the Medical Examiner’s Office. Medics tried in vain to revive him before pronouncing him dead shortly after 5:30 p.m., the county agency reported.

SDGuy619
01-25-17, 11:38
Wow. Do you get to rub your dick on her pussy as well? Any penetration? My experience is more bland after reading the new reports.

Does she kiss dick or provide BBBJ?To my knowledge, she doesn't do anything more than what was described. Which makes me like her a little more somehow.

Gyration
01-25-17, 13:53
Hi, has anyone been to Sunset recently? I know they were shut down by LE a few years back, but it seems like they made a come back, but I don't know if it is safe to go there, so I am wondering if anybody else has ventured in there. Here is their recent BP ad.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-staff-best-n-best-sunset-spa/25166506

Lascivious
01-25-17, 23:14
You the same Lascivious from another board? Did a video with Zaza?No. Not me.

TJ Dog
01-26-17, 01:59
I think the WSHH guy died at this MP.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-vip-spa-san-diego-ca-19984

http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/01/24/worldstarhiphop-founder-lee-q-odenat-dead-at-43/What's he doing in an AMP? I thought those rappers would be getting all the free pussy they could handle.

WalterKovacs
01-26-17, 05:20
What's he doing in an AMP? I thought those rappers would be getting all the free pussy they could handle.He wasn't a rapper. LOL.

TJ Dog
01-26-17, 17:50
He wasn't a rapper. LOL.Ahh. OK, I didn't read closely enough. I'd still think there would be lots of hotty sluts throwing themselves at him.

Knight007
01-27-17, 12:36
Most AMPs offer this for 0. 8.

Have anyone here tried in. What happens on the flip is the interesting part Please share your expereinces.

Old20
01-27-17, 18:22

Have anyone here tried in. What happens on the flip is the interesting part Please share your expereinces.Got one a couple of months ago at Unique. Two older ladies but I'm older than them. Lot's of teasing at the end of the back rub and teasing to the extreme on the front. Then the deed was done and I definitely go my $ worth. $80 to the house $40 ea to the ladies.

Member #5683
01-27-17, 19:09

Have anyone here tried in. What happens on the flip is the interesting part Please share your expereinces.To give you an insight, 4 hands experience is not oh-so-special experience unless some BJ actions are taken in part. Most of the times, the girls will take turns jerking you off, while the other one teases your nipples / balls / whatever. Plus, they both expect to get tips as well. Am I willing to pay up to 160 for 4 hands? Probably not.

Gyration
01-29-17, 04:16
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-model-thai-girls-22/23798200

Has anybody tried this place? Are the pictures in the ad accurate? What kind of extras?

Thanks.

TJ Dog
01-30-17, 02:06
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-model-thai-girls-22/23798200

Has anybody tried this place? Are the pictures in the ad accurate? What kind of extras?

Thanks.Never tried it. Guaranteed the pictures in the ad are not real. Although there is a slight possibility they are accurate.

TJ Dog
01-30-17, 02:11
To give you an insight, 4 hands experience is not oh-so-special experience unless some BJ actions are taken in part. Most of the times, the girls will take turns jerking you off, while the other one teases your nipples / balls / whatever. Plus, they both expect to get tips as well. Am I willing to pay up to 160 for 4 hands? Probably not.Yeah, seems like a rip-off. With two, they each work half as hard and you still only get off once. Seems like the std. Tip would be most appropriate.

BTW, I've had the 4-hands experience in an AMP and the two girl experience at AB in Tijuana. Neither was worth it IMO.

JimSter25
01-30-17, 18:29
Hello,

I will be in town this week staying near the airport. Looking for any recommendations.

Thanks.

JonThomas
01-30-17, 21:44
Has anyone tried wie spa near sdsu? I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.

ArrogantBstrd
01-30-17, 22:10
Wow. Do you get to rub your dick on her pussy as well? Any penetration? My experience is more bland after reading the new reports.

Does she kiss dick or provide BBBJ?I gave Eva another spin. I just trimmed the day before I saw her. She gave a lot of kisses nearby, but that's it. OTF, she let me put the tip in like last time plus a little more, but she wouldn't let me fully penetrate. I even brought a cover, but she still wasn't interested in FS. Still fun, don't get me wrong. Time for new adventures, though.

BallaStPoint
01-31-17, 04:19
Has anyone tried wie spa near sdsu? I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.Similar to Pine or Coco spa prices, young Korean spinners with a full menu. Enjoy.

MemoeNasty
02-01-17, 00:18
Similar to Pine or Coco spa prices, young Korean spinners with a full menu. Enjoy.I thought I read some negative posts about wie spa on this site before but not sure. Could be thinking of another place. If a senior member has any experiences with this place let me know. Moe.

FromNowOn
02-01-17, 12:13
I thought I read some negative posts about wie spa on this site before but not sure. Could be thinking of another place. If a senior member has any experiences with this place let me know. Moe.I went in the summer time last year. My experience was terrible. Overpriced massage from an old woman and the worst HE ever. Couldn't get out of there quick enough. Unless something changed, or my experience was not typical, I would avoid.

Member #5683
02-01-17, 13:56
I gave Eva another spin. I just trimmed the day before I saw her. She gave a lot of kisses nearby, but that's it. OTF, she let me put the tip in like last time plus a little more, but she wouldn't let me fully penetrate. I even brought a cover, but she still wasn't interested in FS. Still fun, don't get me wrong. Time for new adventures, though.Eva gives you super steamy session, I admit. But dude, didn't her pussy smell like fish? I wouldn't put my dick in it man.

Knight007
02-01-17, 17:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SethFnf
02-02-17, 11:59
Has anyone found a place that did Nuru Massage?

I had it done at a place in Visalia on a business trip and it was completely unexpected. Around 30 years old, average Chinese, She took off all of her clothes with out me realizing and she lathered herself up in oil and just started rubbing her whole body all over mine. On the flip she had me so turned on all she had to do was rub oh Jr between her apple bottom cheeks and I left very impressed and a grin on my face. So now Looking for a place in SD that would come somewhat close.

ArrogantBstrd
02-02-17, 11:59
Eva gives you super steamy session, I admit. But dude, didn't her pussy smell like fish? I wouldn't put my dick in it man.Nothing fishy in my end, man. I don't DATY, but my fingers smelled fine. LOL.

BangBiscuit
02-02-17, 16:01
I will be visiting the Area at the end of the month. The first night we stay in San Marcos then the next night we will be at the Hilton Bayfront. Are there any good AMP within walking distance?

Huehue1337
02-02-17, 20:27
Title says it all, I have time this evening, wondering where I should go!

Cjg1988
02-02-17, 23:40
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Human-Trafficking-Operation-Reclaim-and-Rebuild--412303903.html

Somebody posted this on the SD BP Forum, but I wanted to post it here for the MP members too. Becareful out there. I see some posts around about girls doing massages in hotels too.

Gyration
02-03-17, 01:17
Has anyone found a place that did Nuru Massage?

I had it done at a place in Visalia on a business trip and it was completely unexpected. Around 30 years old, average Chinese, She took off all of her clothes with out me realizing and she lathered herself up in oil and just started rubbing her whole body all over mine. On the flip she had me so turned on all she had to do was rub oh Jr between her apple bottom cheeks and I left very impressed and a grin on my face. So now Looking for a place in SD that would come somewhat close.I would love to find an AMP that did nuru.

Gyration
02-03-17, 18:16
Has anyone tried this place? Do they really offer nuru on site?

Maybe.

▬9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644; ❇10055; 🍓let's go to enjoy▬9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644; HOT girls just ARRIVA😘 - 23 ** ❇10055; ▬9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;.

▃9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;10084; GRAND OPENING! ❤9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;.

👄 Real College Girls 👄.

★ GREAT SERVICE VIP TREATMENT.

★ Skilled hands, Sexy body, ALL nice girls.

★ Comfortable private rooms.

★ Enjoy a Warm and Slippery Table Shower.

👄OUR WEBSITE👄.

★ Deep Tissue.

★ Swedish & Shiatsu.

★ Nuru Massage.

★ Table Shower.

★ STEAM SAUNA.

OPEN 7 days, 9:00 am-11:00 pm.

👄 858-2262102 👄.

L0 cation: 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd # 208,San Diego. CA 92117.

To view this posting, please click the link below:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lets-go-to-enjoy-hot-girls-just-arriva-23/25199408

AirWrck
02-03-17, 18:37
Thanks Gyration, That's good info for the North County gang.

Ok this might get kind of long but here it goes.

Zedona foot & body massage.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/760-796-7945-grand-opening-new-girls/24796541

Mediocre massage by old auntie grumbling in Chinese. Will never repeat. Ad on backpage says young girls, total BS. No extras.

New Life Day Spa. Escondido.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-best-service-most-relaxing-new-life-day-spa-escondido/25182793

Ok massage by old auntie, no extras. Will not repeat.

AAA Elite Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/39-99-hr-grand-opening-aaa-elite-spa-best-service-760-290-5777/21943058

This place is ok, the girls aren't old, but they aren't pretty and not all will give you a HJ. They don't offer much more than HJ. It's a hit and miss.

ZenChi Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ultra-modern-private-rooms-best-asian-amazing-massage-zenchi-spa-7607261188/24487797

This place does not offer any extras, I saw Judy there, she was really cute, I wish they offered more, but unfortunately they do not. Went once again and got an old lady, and she didn't offer any extras neither.

Ocean Health Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40-hr-20-reflexology-sweet-asian-new-feeling-ocean-health-spa-760-727-1222/23575021

Old lady gave me a massage, I kept asking her about the ad saying it was young girls, she said they all busy, next time. But I could tell she was lying, so I never went back a second time. The place is loud and noisy and not very comfy. The massage was mediocre at best. No extras were offered.

Sakata Thai Massage Spa in San Marcos.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sakata-thai-massage-spa-in-san-marcos/17011366

This place has a cool setup, it's got mirrors on both side of the walls so you can watch the girl give you a massage, HOWEVER when I went, I got this girl, lots of tease, not much of a massage, on the flip, she wanted me to DIY, and no matter what would not do a HJ, so I left very disappointed. Also they tried to rip me off, since she didn't give any extras, my standard tip is. 2, she wanted more, and when I refused, they decided to try to rip me off and tell me that there were other fees I had pay and shit. So I never went back and never will. Otherwise, with the mirrors, this would be a cool place.

Ivy Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40hr-grand-opening-new-girls-ivy-spa-soothing-relaxing-free-table-shower-760-888-7966/24203294

New name, same old massage place, only really old ladies working here. Kind of dirty and dingy, would not go back, not sure if they offer extra, since I was kind of disgusted and did not want any extras.

RB Spa.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rb-spa-new-owner-new-sweet-masseuses-best-service/23094454

When I went, the girls were young and cute, but there were no extras offered. The massage was ok only. There are signs in the room saying no extras. Will not return.

Kings Massage.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-asian-new-feeling-new-asian-beauty-702-center-drive-102/23354648

I know, they don't even put the name of the place on their BP ad, anyway, this place used to have some younger girls that offered HJ, but now it's a bunch of old ladies, the younger girls supposedly went to Vegas to open up shop. The old ladies left are a hit and miss too, not all will offer HJ. But you probably don't want HJ from these old aunties anyway.

Eastern Massage SPA.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-management-new-massage-in-oceanside-downtown-78fwy-exit2/22888079

No extra, young girls, massage was OK. Will not repeat.

AirWrck
02-03-17, 18:40
Title says it all, I have time this evening, wondering where I should go!Which one did you choose and how was it?

GetSum2
02-04-17, 01:18
Hey fellas, anyone have any info on the above? I'm thinking about giving this place a spin but couldn't find any reviews.

GetSum2
02-04-17, 01:26
First post but I have been reading for some time. Anyone go to de royal in spring valley?

Pete8911
02-04-17, 08:35
I would love to find an AMP that did nuru.Not an AMP, but this girl does. She is in and out of San Diego and I recommend monitoring ******** to see when she is in town. I saw her and I didn't think that she was as good looking as the photos, but still not bad looking and good service.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=305221

Tennis Nut
02-04-17, 12:26
There's no need to copy and paste all this info into a post. Just tell us the name and address of the place and ask your question.

Has anyone tried this place? Do they really offer nuru on site?

Maybe.

▬9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644; ❇10055; 🍓let's go to enjoy▬9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644; HOT girls just ARRIVA😘 - 23 ** ❇10055; ▬9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;9644;.

▃9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;10084; GRAND OPENING! ❤9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;9603;.

👄 Real College Girls 👄.

★ GREAT SERVICE VIP TREATMENT.

★ Skilled hands, Sexy body, ALL nice girls.

★ Comfortable private rooms.

★ Enjoy a Warm and Slippery Table Shower.

👄OUR WEBSITE👄.

★ Deep Tissue.

★ Swedish & Shiatsu.

★ Nuru Massage.

★ Table Shower.

★ STEAM SAUNA.

OPEN 7 days, 9:00 am-11:00 pm.

👄 858-2262102 👄.

L0 cation: 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd # 208,San Diego. CA 92117.

To view this posting, please click the link below:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lets-go-to-enjoy-hot-girls-just-arriva-23/25199408

D6045
02-05-17, 17:44
I been San Diego long times, My friend said Ispa massage very good, so I want to check this place at the first, do you have anyone been there berfore?

BpkbDude
02-06-17, 00:39
What cities (States) here in the US do you think are best for Massages / body rubs?

Here are my top 5.

1. Tampa.

2. San Diego.

3. Philly.

4. Northern DC.

5. Indianapolis.

Here are my bottom 6.

1. Hartford, CT.

2. Kansas City.

3. St Louis.

4. Fresno, CA.

5. Dallas (It's a big place though. Maybe I was looking in the wrong places).

6. Las Vegas.

Hey Mr Dj
02-06-17, 21:15
I been San Diego long times, My friend said Ispa massage very good, so I want to check this place at the first, do you have anyone been there berfore?No reviews on it on Rmaps. From their Yelp page looks like its a legit spot.

Guy456
02-06-17, 21:39
This was more of a rubdown than a massage. She puts gloves on and has you lie down on a massage table. She then rubs the oil on your legs and arms, turns you over and rubs the oil on the back of your legs, arms and I can't remember if she did my back. She was topless in a thong and has a nice ass. She only allowed touching of her legs and ass. I'm not sure if she allows touching her boobs because she was sunburnt. Handjob with glove finish. $100 hh, $160 hr.

https://www.************.com/san-diego/classifieds/phone/8586104863/

GetSum2
02-06-17, 22:45
Still no info on de royal or any of the places on campo rd?? I'm thinking of making a visit unless you guys have any info for me.

GetSum2
02-06-17, 22:50
How about this place fellas?

Cjg1988
02-07-17, 01:33
How about this place fellas?It's a legit chain. No extras. Not sure which one you're talking about but there's one off Clairemont Mesa Blvd & 163. I go there every so often. $20 one hour full body, $10 tip to the male / female therapist. Cheap and good. Rooms have 3 -7 tables.

TJ Dog
02-07-17, 02:20
Still no info on de royal or any of the places on campo rd?? I'm thinking of making a visit unless you guys have any info for me.Hmmmm. There are reviews of at least 3 places on Campo Rd. In this forum (I've posted two of them myself). RFF.

IvyLeaf
02-07-17, 06:42
Logic. People aint going to open up to a newbie that haven't offered anything.

You got to toftt. Report a few times.

MrSunnyHills
02-07-17, 07:55
I would put LA above San Diego. DC (I live in this area) should slip down a lot. Although I assume you're speaking about the suburban MD AMP's which seem to be good. Too far from where I live.

Dallas is great for AMP. (although there is another board besides this one which focuses on that area).

What cities (States) here in the US do you think are best for Massages / body rubs?

Here are my top 5.

1. Tampa.

2. San Diego.

3. Philly.

4. Northern DC.

5. Indianapolis.

Here are my bottom 6.

1. Hartford, CT.

2. Kansas City.

3. St Louis.

4. Fresno, CA.

5. Dallas (It's a big place though. Maybe I was looking in the wrong places).

6. Las Vegas.

HoneyBoy
02-07-17, 11:11
I would put LA above San Diego. DC (I live in this area) should slip down a lot. Although I assume you're speaking about the suburban MD AMP's which seem to be good. Too far from where I live.

Dallas is great for AMP. (although there is another board besides this one which focuses on that area).Houston have some of the best ones around and many ofbthe ork out of private residents.

HoneyBoy
02-07-17, 11:13
This was more of a rubdown than a massage. She puts gloves on and has you lie down on a massage table. She then rubs the oil on your legs and arms, turns you over and rubs the oil on the back of your legs, arms and I can't remember if she did my back. She was topless in a thong and has a nice ass. She only allowed touching of her legs and ass. I'm not sure if she allows touching her boobs because she was sunburnt. Handjob with glove finish. $100 hh, $160 hr.

https://www.************.com/san-diego/classifieds/phone/8586104863/Glove finish? Not thanks.

GetSum2
02-07-17, 16:12
Tijuana and ivy. Would you mind referencing a page #? Or should I sift through the 300 + pages in search of your post. If you don't care to share your experience that's fine.

Phillyguy74
02-07-17, 16:26
I've lived in both San Diego and Philly. No way can you put you SD above Philly. Philly way more bang for your buck for 1 hr with quality ladies.

Dallas is great for AMP. (although there is another board besides this one which focuses on that area).

FiveTimesTen
02-07-17, 22:00
I've lived in both San Diego and Philly. No way can you put you SD above Philly. Philly way more bang for your buck for 1 hr with quality ladies.I have to agree. Philadeliphia San Diego. Quality, service, and availability. A decent amount of spots are open til late.

Guy456
02-07-17, 23:47
Glove finish? Not thanks.I meant to say she had gloves on but I was bare. I agree with you though, it pretty much sucked.

TJ Dog
02-08-17, 02:26
Tijuana and ivy. Would you mind referencing a page #? Or should I sift through the 300 + pages in search of your post. If you don't care to share your experience that's fine.It's either you sifting through 300 posts or me doing it.

Actually, not back that far. Maple is the FS place with quite a few posts. There are two others that appear to be legit. I've posted on them both within the past 4 months.

Mondo72
02-08-17, 04:21
Tijuana and ivy. Would you mind referencing a page #? Or should I sift through the 300 + pages in search of your post. If you don't care to share your experience that's fine.Hey GS2,

I don't think you have to sift thru 300 pages to find the info you are looking for. I would suggest you hit Tijuana's moniker or anybody else that posts info you are after (the name he uses on here) and from there all of his post will become available for you to read.

Find whatever post you are interested in and voila open it and read the whole post and get the info you need.

Hope this helps.

Mondo.

HoneyBoy
02-08-17, 10:37
I meant to say she had gloves on but I was bare. I agree with you though, it pretty much sucked.I have seen this lady before and she waa terrible.

Gyration
02-08-17, 11:42
It's a legit chain. No extras. Not sure which one you're talking about but there's one off Clairemont Mesa Blvd & 163. I go there every so often. $20 one hour full body, $10 tip to the male / female therapist. Cheap and good. Rooms have 3 -7 tables.There is one here in Escondido, it's a legit place and good massage, if you wake up with a bad neck for sleeping wrong, this is the place to go, no extras.

GetSum2
02-08-17, 14:16
Hey GS2,

I don't think you have to sift thru 300 pages to find the info you are looking for. I would suggest you hit Tijuana's moniker or anybody else that posts info you are after (the name he uses on here) and from there all of his post will become available for you to read.

Find whatever post you are interested in and voila open it and read the whole post and get the info you need.

Hope this helps.

Mondo.Thank you. Great way to sift. Much appreciated.

Cjg1988
02-09-17, 02:17
http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-pics/25383311

New place, I decided to try it out. The ad is the real pics. There's Mary (Chinese), Lucy (Chinese), and Nana (Japanese). Nana seems to the be the Mama-san. I had my appointment with her, walk-ins are available but you can make sure the girl is set for you. Nana has a good bust and is skinny. She looks older but I like the older ladies, gives me a chance to experience something new rather than a younger girl. I would say her boobs are a good C / D. BTW, this place offers FS!! Everything is covered, but is more south than Pine Spa.

The Session: Nana had to walk out her previous massage, seems like he didn't get anything more than a HJ. She showed up up front when I first walked in, the guy left within 5 minutes of waiting. Paid $40 on the house (2 if you use card). I laid on the massage table face down, nude. Our conversation of the business part was easy going, was able to make small talk. When she locked the door and started the massage she started standing close to my head, her dress was short and showed her panties. With that so close to my face I knew they offered extras. So not even 15 seconds into the massage, I moved my hands above my head so if she moved left / right I'd feel her soft legs. She allowed me to feel up her leg and even massage her pussy through her panties during the massage. While face down, she reaches between my legs and massage the jewels. It felt very good especially when she squeezed my hand with her thighs. Her massage is decent. She uses her forearm to put more pressure, I was quite sore so it felt very good. On the flip, jr stood like a flag pole. She smiled and grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. She gives a good massage on my thighs, and chest, teasing more on the jewels and my nipples. She starts to talk about extras and offered me FS. Prices. HJ $80, BJ $120, FS $200 (Don't worry, read on). I looked at the clock, and only 20 minutes have past. Usually I'd say let's go straight to it, but when it comes to cover, I don't last as long. So. I asked to continue the massage, she does shoulders and biceps and back to thighs and jewels. After 10 minutes, I settle in and want to go FS. Because I waited, I was able to talk her down to $150 (They charged me $8 because of card, didn't want to do cash, Total:$200). She comes in and I want to sit up first. She takes everything off except her knee high boots, I loved that! I motor boat those nice pairs, and suck on those nipples. She goes down as I sit on the edge and watch her give an ok BJ with my both sides nipple play. After, we started Missionary, she's short, so I couldn't suck on those nice breasts while we fucked. Turned her over to doggy, smashed it good. Had her move while I watched her take it. I reached around and grabbed them luscious tits. She started to arch her back and sh was just on her knees as we fucked and she held my hands in place not to lose those tits. 15 minutes in on cover and I let it go. AMPs I'm a little more selfish than an escort or my SO. Afterwards, she gave me a good 20-25 minute extra massage facing up. The post-FS massage was even better than the pre-FS. Head Massage, arms, shoulders, thighs again, and chest. I felt great after it all!! She told me I was finishing up soon and I asked to see the other girls. She said sure, after I get dressed. Got dressed and the girls saw me shirtless.

Now for the other girls!! Mary is the girl in the first pic looking into the camera. She is the curvy girl of the group. Lucy has a longer face that I wasn't feeling, but has the skinny body and the smaller tits. A bit taller than the other two. Lucy went back to her late night dinner after shaking hands and bowing, didn't see her again. I told Mary she was pretty and her cheeks turned Cherry Blossom Pink.

Mary is really a BBW. Short though. After the compliment she opened up big time! She had leggings on, and chucks or vans. Long sleeve shirt that looked like it was made to be a nightgown. We got to small talking, and a few compliments back and forth. She started to get touchy feely with me and getting close to my face while talking. I had her blushing and it seemed like she asked mama-san / Nana if she could take me into a room. She wanted to have a session with me. More talking, she grabbed jr through my pants and I wrapped my arms around her. Her breasts are maybe close to Nana's but for sure smaller. Pressed up to me, made me put my tent up. She asked where I lived, I told her, and even offered to take her home with me. She bit her lip but knew she couldn't.

Nana was fun!! You do most of the work in FS, Massage better in post-FS.

I'm going back to see Mary for sure!! I bet after one or two sessions I can start taking her home for the all nighters. She is curvy, but to me she wears it well. She smiles and makes great conversation which tends to draw me into these girls more. Can't wait to go back in a couple weeks!!

TJ Dog
02-09-17, 18:01

New place, I decided to try it out. The ad is the real pics. There's Mary (Chinese), Lucy (Chinese), and Nana (Japanese). Nana seems to the be the Mama-san. I had my appointment with her, walk-ins are available but you can make sure the girl is set for you. Nana has a good bust and is skinny. She looks older but I like the older ladies, gives me a chance to experience something new rather than a younger girl. I would say her boobs are a good C / D. BTW, this place offers FS!! Everything is covered, but is more south than Pine Spa.

The Session: Nana had to walk out her previous massage, seems like he didn't get anything more than a HJ. She showed up up front when I first walked in, the guy left within 5 minutes of waiting. Paid $40 on the house (2 if you use card). I laid on the massage table face down, nude. Our conversation of the business part was easy going, was able to make small talk. When she locked the door and started the massage she started standing close to my head, her dress was short and showed her panties. With that so close to my face I knew they offered extras. So not even 15 seconds into the massage, I moved my hands above my head so if she moved left / right I'd feel her soft legs. She allowed me to feel up her leg and even massage her pussy through her panties during the massage. While face down, she reaches between my legs and massage the jewels. It felt very good especially when she squeezed my hand with her thighs. Her massage is decent. She uses her forearm to put more pressure, I was quite sore so it felt very good. On the flip, jr stood like a flag pole. She smiled and grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. She gives a good massage on my thighs, and chest, teasing more on the jewels and my nipples. She starts to talk about extras and offered me FS. Prices. HJ $80, BJ $120, FS $200 (Don't worry, read on). I looked at the clock, and only 20 minutes have past. Usually I'd say let's go straight to it, but when it comes to cover, I don't last as long. So. I asked to continue the massage, she does shoulders and biceps and back to thighs and jewels. After 10 minutes, I settle in and want to go FS. Because I waited, I was able to talk her down to $150 (They charged me $8 because of card, didn't want to do cash, Total:$200). She comes in and I want to sit up first. She takes everything off except her knee high boots, I loved that! I motor boat those nice pairs, and suck on those nipples. She goes down as I sit on the edge and watch her give an ok BJ with my both sides nipple play. After, we started Missionary, she's short, so I couldn't suck on those nice breasts while we fucked. Turned her over to doggy, smashed it good. Had her move while I watched her take it. I reached around and grabbed them luscious tits. She started to arch her back and sh was just on her knees as we fucked and she held my hands in place not to lose those tits. 15 minutes in on cover and I let it go. AMPs I'm a little more selfish than an escort or my SO. Afterwards, she gave me a good 20-25 minute extra massage facing up. The post-FS massage was even better than the pre-FS. Head Massage, arms, shoulders, thighs again, and chest. I felt great after it all!! She told me I was finishing up soon and I asked to see the other girls. She said sure, after I get dressed. Got dressed and the girls saw me shirtless.

Now for the other girls!! Mary is the girl in the first pic looking into the camera. She is the curvy girl of the group. Lucy has a longer face that I wasn't feeling, but has the skinny body and the smaller tits. A bit taller than the other two. Lucy went back to her late night dinner after shaking hands and bowing, didn't see her again. I told Mary she was pretty and her cheeks turned Cherry Blossom Pink.

Mary is really a BBW. Short though. After the compliment she opened up big time! She had leggings on, and chucks or vans. Long sleeve shirt that looked like it was made to be a nightgown. We got to small talking, and a few compliments back and forth. She started to get touchy feely with me and getting close to my face while talking. I had her blushing and it seemed like she asked mama-san / Nana if she could take me into a room. She wanted to have a session with me. More talking, she grabbed jr through my pants and I wrapped my arms around her. Her breasts are maybe close to Nana's but for sure smaller. Pressed up to me, made me put my tent up. She asked where I lived, I told her, and even offered to take her home with me. She bit her lip but knew she couldn't.

I'm going back to see Mary for sure!! I bet after one or two sessions I can start taking her home for the all nighters. She is curvy, but to me she wears it well. She smiles and makes great conversation which tends to draw me into these girls more. Can't wait to go back in a couple weeks!!Seems a bit pricy. But, who am (probably having over-paid many times) to comment. As long as you're satisfied, it's worth it IMO.

Seems like with all the new places popping up, and, HE. FS becoming commonly available, prices should be going down instead of up.

Cjg1988
02-09-17, 18:35
Seems a bit pricy. But, who am (probably having over-paid many times) to comment. As long as you're satisfied, it's worth it IMO.

Seems like with all the new places popping up, and, HE. FS becoming commonly available, prices should be going down instead of up.Yeah, I would have said no to FS over $200. But that's 15 minutes doing extras and 45+ minutes of an actual massage. No tip after that too.

Pine Spa is $40 for half hour right? And then $160 for FS for that half hour? I thought it was reasonable.

Tennis Nut
02-10-17, 01:15

I'm going back to see Mary for sure!! I bet after one or two sessions I can start taking her home for the all nighters. She is curvy, but to me she wears it well. She smiles and makes great conversation which tends to draw me into these girls more. Can't wait to go back in a couple weeks!!

I wonder how busy this place was today after the review above appeared yesterday. Maybe they think they hit the jackpot and will raise their prices. Probably not. So who wants to admit they rushed over there today? If so, do tell, but a little more briefly than above, please.

Tennis Nut
02-10-17, 20:21
Okay, so I got no answers to the question I posed in my last post, which is good. Maybe that means none of you went there and were, most likely, disappointed.

I TOFTT and visited this place. The report by CJG1988 (and the ad online-urlreplacement0}) described three of the girls. Mary is more than curvy, she is round! I asked for Lucy because I like thin (in shape?) girls. I got Lucy, but I didn't get a thin girl. She was none-too-cute and chunky. I opted for a half-hour. The massage was terrible--she was clueless even after I pointed to parts of my back. On the flip I negotiated $60 for a BJ, but changed my mind and offered $80 for FS. She took it. I had to close my eyes because she was not someone I'd want to gaze upon when my moment came.

I would not repeat.

Djhinsd
02-11-17, 03:20
Hey. I'm fairly new to SD and new to the hobby. I have two questions and hopefully this is the proper place to put them.

First: Does anyone have any information on LH Foot Care & Massage on Linda Vista Rd? It's got quite a few reviews on Rubmaps, but I'm not currently a member there.

Second: I know this is a general one, but can anyone point me in the direction of a place known to offer BJ's? CBJ is fine with me. Almost anywhere in San Diego would work. Thanks a lot! I look forward to a great time.

IvyLeaf
02-11-17, 05:00
Thanks for taking the hits. I say that to the 2 of you.

Everyones got their own tastes. No harm, no foul.

Any reports are good no matter.

Seeking Sex
02-11-17, 13:57
Tennis Nut,

The ad in CJ's post say that the AMP is on University while your posting says it is on El Cajon. Was it a typo on your part?

Thanks.

Okay, so I got no answers to the question I posed in my last post, which is good. Maybe that means none of you went there and were, most likely, disappointed.

I TOFTT and visited this place. The report by CJG1988 (and the ad online-urlreplacement0}) described three of the girls. Mary is more than curvy, she is round! I asked for Lucy because I like thin (in shape?) girls. I got Lucy, but I didn't get a thin girl. She was none-too-cute and chunky. I opted for a half-hour. The massage was terrible--she was clueless even after I pointed to parts of my back. On the flip I negotiated $60 for a BJ, but changed my mind and offered $80 for FS. She took it. I had to close my eyes because she was not someone I'd want to gaze upon when my moment came.

I would not repeat.

DesertFun
02-11-17, 17:59
So far as LH its a tease shop at best, good massage but no extras to be had there, unless you spend a lot of time developing one of the girls. I had one there who would tease and rub all around, but wouldn't ever do the deed. When she moved up on Convoy to Rose she would do it there no problem. I think the owners at LH aren't allowing the girls to perform extras, they don't want the heat. But the one I cultivated for over a year still wouldn't do it and they are right down the street from me. So far as BJ's CBJ's etc, there are literally a plethora if you just go back a few pages and read up on the shops, you can learn where you would prefer to try. My rub and tug shop that I enjoy is in Nat'l City but there they don't do BJ's or FS, just a good HJ and massage, which is usually what I'm after anyway.

Hey. I'm fairly new to SD and new to the hobby. I have two questions and hopefully this is the proper place to put them.

First: Does anyone have any information on LH Foot Care & Massage on Linda Vista Rd? It's got quite a few reviews on Rubmaps, but I'm not currently a member there.

Second: I know this is a general one, but can anyone point me in the direction of a place known to offer BJ's? CBJ is fine with me. Almost anywhere in San Diego would work. Thanks a lot! I look forward to a great time.

Tennis Nut
02-11-17, 23:30
Tennis Nut,

The ad in CJ's post say that the AMP is on University while your posting says it is on El Cajon. Was it a typo on your part?

Thanks.Ooops, my mistake. It's on University Ave. Thanks for catching this goof.

Occasional Amp
02-13-17, 15:07
Will be in RB later this week. In searching I saw some 3-4 month old RB reviews. Any updates? Both of the ones on Bernardo Center Dr will be convenient. Or should a visitor just drive to Z and see Eva since she's reviewed so well here? HE / HJ only, no FS.

Also is 40/40 your code for. 4 for house and. 4 for HE?

OA.

FlyingVfr
02-13-17, 17:53
Will be in RB later this week. In searching I saw some 3-4 month old RB reviews. Any updates? Both of the ones on Bernardo Center Dr will be convenient. Or should a visitor just drive to Z and see Eva since she's reviewed so well here? HE / HJ only, no FS.

Also is 40/40 your code for. 4 for house and. 4 for HE?

OA.I had a good massage with a nice HE at H'Z Body Therapy in RB. It has been several months but it was a good one. But it would be real hard to beat Eva at Z though it's a bit of a drive.

Gyration
02-14-17, 03:53

Thanks.I asked, I guess nobody tried, so I went. The girls are not the girls in the ad, they claim the girl in the ad only works weekend and her name is Maya, anyway, I went, I got a girl named Wendy, she gave an ok massage, out of the 90 minutes she spent 15 minutes on my thighs after the flip. Was really strange than she told me I had 5 minutes left and if I wanted anything else worked on, I told her my pecks, so she worked on my pecks, than she tells me, ok time is up, there was no teasing of any kind and no exploring of any sort, after she tells me time is up, she starts giggling and asks if I want Jr worked on, I looked at her like really?? The whole massage was a sob story of her life, how she is from LA and she moved here 2 months ago and has no friends and never been to the beach and yadda yadda yadda, at this point Jr is asleep and doesn't want to play but I asked, how much, she replied girls here get 60, I told ok no thank you.

Total damage for me was 90 for a 90 min massage and 20 for tips.

I won't be repeating.

Oh I forgot, the girl wasn't bad looking, she was younger, maybe mid 20, usual typical Asian, not much of boobs nor ass. Just wasn't interested.

Hey Mr Dj
02-14-17, 14:44
I asked, I guess nobody tried, so I went. The girls are not the girls in the ad, they claim the girl in the ad only works weekend and her name is Maya, anyway, I went, I got a girl named Wendy, she gave an ok massage, out of the 90 minutes she spent 15 minutes on my thighs after the flip. Was really strange than she told me I had 5 minutes left and if I wanted anything else worked on, I told her my pecks, so she worked on my pecks, than she tells me, ok time is up, there was no teasing of any kind and no exploring of any sort, after she tells me time is up, she starts giggling and asks if I want Jr worked on, I looked at her like really?? The whole massage was a sob story of her life, how she is from LA and she moved here 2 months ago and has no friends and never been to the beach and yadda yadda yadda, at this point Jr is asleep and doesn't want to play but I asked, how much, she replied girls here get 60, I told ok no thank you.

Total damage for me was 90 for a 90 min massage and 20 for tips.

I won't be repeating.

Oh I forgot, the girl wasn't bad looking, she was younger, maybe mid 20, usual typical Asian, not much of boobs nor ass. Just wasn't interested.From reviews on Rmaps this place is pretty much legit YMMV.

TJ Dog
02-15-17, 02:13
From reviews on Rmaps this place is pretty much legit YMMV.I went there a few times, maybe 3 years back. Great massages at that time, but strictly self-service at the end. Appears they may have loosened up a bit.

Gyration
02-15-17, 03:14
From reviews on Rmaps this place is pretty much legit YMMV.I don't have a premium account at are maps, so can't see reviews and stuff there.

WeBeBeast
02-15-17, 14:02
Met a girl at Osaka's one night a couple weeks ago that did CFS. She didn't look dressed to do it (tights, shorts over tights, tight bra, and blouse over bra) but it ended up happening. Went from cg, to acg, to rcg, to mish, and finished with doggie. The room has a huge mirror on the wall that faces the head of the massage table, allowing for some pretty unwanted self-reflection as I could only see myself during doggie. She had a pretty face with an average Asian build and was only 28 years old. She gave me her cell phone number to make further appointments with her and we then met up at Bayside Spa a week or two later. Bayside Spa definitely has a different vibe. I was greeted at the door by a cute asian woman that was essentially wearing a club dress or lingerie night gown and the woman I had seen at Osaka later greeted me with similar attire.

At Bayside, we went straight to it and it almost had more of an escort vibe this time around. Multiple positions like before, but finished instead with a BBBJCIM and DATY and DFK was allowed this time as well. Sadly, the girl is moving out of SD today so no info I give about her can really be useful here.

If anything, I guess I can put Osaka and Bayside back on the table of acceptable places to go for extras, though the house fees and expected tip of both places is pretty expensive. . 6 for hhr and $ for hr at Osaka and. 5 for hhr and. 7 for hr at Bayside, with $. 8 tip at Osaka and $$ tip at Bayside. You could probably negotiate for lower but I'm not the type to do so and I left content regardless, having gotten more than most escort sessions I've had for about the same price. Bayside is probably a place that will give you more the more you go.

HoneyBoy
02-16-17, 11:21
Met a girl at Osaka's one night a couple weeks ago that did CFS. She didn't look dressed to do it (tights, shorts over tights, tight bra, and blouse over bra) but it ended up happening. Went from cg, to acg, to rcg, to mish, and finished with doggie. The room has a huge mirror on the wall that faces the head of the massage table, allowing for some pretty unwanted self-reflection as I could only see myself during doggie. She had a pretty face with an average Asian build and was only 28 years old. She gave me her cell phone number to make further appointments with her and we then met up at Bayside Spa a week or two later. Bayside Spa definitely has a different vibe. I was greeted at the door by a cute asian woman that was essentially wearing a club dress or lingerie night gown and the woman I had seen at Osaka later greeted me with similar attire.

At Bayside, we went straight to it and it almost had more of an escort vibe this time around. Multiple positions like before, but finished instead with a BBBJCIM and DATY and DFK was allowed this time as well. Sadly, the girl is moving out of SD today so no info I give about her can really be useful here.

If anything, I guess I can put Osaka and Bayside back on the table of acceptable places to go for extras, though the house fees and expected tip of both places is pretty expensive. . 6 for hhr and $ for hr at Osaka and. 5 for hhr and. 7 for hr at Bayside, with $. 8 tip at Osaka and $$ tip at Bayside. You could probably negotiate for lower but I'm not the type to do so and I left content regardless, having gotten more than most escort sessions I've had for about the same price. Bayside is probably a place that will give you more the more you go.Is the $80 tip for HJ onl.

WeBeBeast
02-16-17, 14:13
Is the $80 tip for HJ onl.It was 180. I thought the forum used the $. ## system where the dollar sign represent hundreds and after the decimal represents the tens and ones place. It was for FS.

IvyLeaf
02-16-17, 16:33
Bayside is probably a place that will give you more the more you go.WTF. Just looked it up and the spot looks like a normal house.

HoneyBoy
02-16-17, 22:06
It was 180. I thought the forum used the $. ## system where the dollar sign represent hundreds and after the decimal represents the tens and ones place. It was for FS.Maybe it just me, but $180 for F / S in a Massage Parlor is too much. We need to keep the rates down so these women don't start expecting too much. For that price you can get a 9/10 woman almost anywhere online at least for a short time. Why pay that much for an old Asian Massage Parlor woman who is probably average looking?