PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

GfEnthusiast
09-13-16, 13:00
Wondering if anyone has any info on Wong spa? I have seen the adds on BP and I'm curious if it's a place worth checking out. Thanks!

Ab813
09-14-16, 10:30
You were taken advantage of. $90 for a HJ is crazy! Your report is full of details but you failed to give the girls name.Don't go to pine spa for just a HJ. The rates you were quoted 100/ HJ, 120/ CBJ, 140/ FS are the going rates here and coco spa. They aren't usually negotiable. Yes you overpaid for a HJ, but IMO not overcharged.

BrockM7777
09-14-16, 12:36
Went to Coco Spa yesterday and saw Ann (she works Tue / Wed). I had a table shower for the first time and I must say it was worth the price of entry. Ann was a hot looking 26 year old with natural c / d cup breasts and a tight little body. In my dream she performed CBJ, cowgirl, and doggie. Price was $100 to the house and $150 for the one hour of service. Maybe I overpaid but I wasn't thinking straight.

SdfitLife
09-14-16, 23:30
Checked out an AMP at Engineer Road # 107. Doesn't say it's a massage place on the door, rather some sort of skin care.

Anyway, I figured I was out of luck when I got there. Nice place, with a young lady in shorts at a reception desk. She asked if I was looking for a massage and let me to a nicely decorated room with a whole bunch lotions, massage equipment, and towels. Paid the house fee and the receptionist thanked me profusely.

I set my clothes aside and planed my self face down a a fairly comfortable massage table. A few moments later Angela walked in wearing a fairly conservative outfit, definitely suited for a masseuse. I figured okay, legit massage might do me some good. She started with a light touch on my back and her fingers drew shivers down my back, she casually lifted my towel and lightly caressed my ass. I took it as a signal and reached under her skirt and realized just how firm her butt was. Lots of teasing, lots of play. A little 69 and DATY, a convulsive orgasms. And a very happy ending.

I couldn't convince her into FS, but again I think this place is mostly HJ place, but being polite and persistent paid off for me. YMMV. House fee. 6 . 6 tip.

Oh, and Angela is a 30 something Chinese lady who stole a 20 something's body. Firm B cups and a a very nice shape. Shoulder length hair, and an infectious smile English is pretty good and she is enthusiastic.

Will repeat just to see if I can get further or try one of Angela's friends -- the two other girls there were pretty cute.I think I may have had the same masseuse. Went in for the early morning special after a long night of boozing. Great massage put me to sleep before the flip. Plenty of teasing and roaming. On the flip she offered FS but I had minimal cash so I opted for just a HJ. She just jumped on the massage bed and really took her time to finish everything. One of my better experiences.

FlyingVfr
09-15-16, 20:14
+1 for Anna. She is very sweet and I would recommend for a good massage with sensuality.I went back to H'Z Body Therapy in Rancho Bernardo earlier this week and asked for Anna based on your recommendation. I was not disappointed by the quality of her massage nor by how totally sensual she got maybe ten minutes before the flip. She really knows how to slowly / lightly dance her nails all over to get the blood flowing just before the flip. VERY nice slow tease until the HE, she was great. Absolutely no touching UTC but allowed a little roaming OTC. I'll go back, her massage was actually very exceptional and one of the very best I've ever had.

NoName2121
09-16-16, 18:15
Been awhile since I've been here, have been making the usual rounds to CoCo and Pine, always a successful venture. I'm looking more towards the east county. And here lies my question, besides the maple spa, which is a good place around El Cajon / santee / la mess area?

I've hit the one near dmv and it was a strike out twice with Angel, only lili would and she's long gone. I've noticed a few around the Bradley area and I know of the one near mor, but haven't stepped in either yet. Tried to connect with Jessica who is an independent but schedules never matched up.

I'm happy with a so / so rub with a HE to start or even the f / s. Not picky, nor wanting a dead fish or half assed experience. Trying to keep it local to EC as possible.

Any info is appreciated, feel free to pm if not wanting to reply on board.

Thank you in advance. And happy hunting mongers.

BlueSkyBlue
09-17-16, 09:30
Another one down in Escondido.

Moonlight looks closed.

The lights are off and furniture gone with a for rent sign up in the window.

MichelOb
09-17-16, 12:00
Been awhile since I've been here, have been making the usual rounds to CoCo and Pine, always a successful venture. I'm looking more towards the east county. And here lies my question, besides the maple spa, which is a good place around El Cajon / santee / la mess area?s.I lived in la mesa for 5 years and explored those same places. Maple is always good for FS but I couldn't find anything else good east of blue / green on ec at 73rd. There's a couple of decent independent "nuru" providers in ec. They advertise regularly on BP with ads on the right column. 100-150 for a nuru massage (HJ, not FS). Let us know if you find a place. I (fortunately) moved from la mesa to allied gardens and now I'm just minutes from some of the best Happy Massages in town: ZZZ, Shanghai, Macau and Yun.

Let us know if you find anything reliable!

JamulSucks
09-17-16, 15:58

Moonlight looks closed.

The lights are off and furniture gone with a for rent sign up in the window.Kind of shitty. Mamasan was the masseuse though so maybe she got ratted or times are tough.

SdfitLife
09-18-16, 03:34
I lived in la mesa for 5 years and explored those same places. Maple is always good for FS but I couldn't find anything else good east of blue / green on ec at 73rd. There's a couple of decent independent "nuru" providers in ec. They advertise regularly on BP with ads on the right column. 100-150 for a nuru massage (HJ, not FS). Let us know if you find a place. I (fortunately) moved from la mesa to allied gardens and now I'm just minutes from some of the best Happy Massages in town: ZZZ, Shanghai, Macau and Yun.

Let us know if you find anything reliable!Nothing but bad service at macau for me. Figured Shanghai was the same since its upstairs. Tried it twice and don't plan on ever going back. Yun gives off a seedy old lady vibe so I haven't tried that.

IvyLeaf
09-18-16, 04:01
I lived in la mesa for 5 years and explored those same places. Maple is always good for FS but I couldn't find anything else good east of blue / green on ec at 73rd.

Been awhile since I've been here, have been making the usual rounds to CoCo and Pine, always a successful venture. I'm looking more towards the east county. And here lies my question, besides the maple spa, which is a good place around El Cajon / santee / la mess area?Where's the reports / ratings for Maple?

Even those misses you all get at AMPs are worth something.

It's sometimes better to know what to avoid than to know what is good!

MichelOb
09-18-16, 10:55
I've reviewed Maple at least 4 times, but that was a couple of years ago under a different user name. I can't find any of those reviews so I'll give a quick recap. Maple Spa on Campo Rd in SV. House is usually 65 for 45 minutes. Mama san will take you to the room which has a bed against the wall, no massage table. She will encourage you to get a table shower. Back to the room and the girls are always hot young Asians in slinky silk cocktail dresses. They usually tell me they're from NY or LA and they're only here for a week. Working 14 hours a day for 7 days, but they're hot. I usually have them strip naked and I massage them for 20 or so, then they negotiate the price. I've had FS for 100, but they usually ask 200 and you can go from there. Very high quality. MS will want your cell # as a membership #.

HoneyBoy
09-18-16, 12:20
I've reviewed Maple at least 4 times, but that was a couple of years ago under a different user name. I can't find any of those reviews so I'll give a quick recap. Maple Spa on Campo Rd in SV. House is usually 65 for 45 minutes. Mama san will take you to the room which has a bed against the wall, no massage table. She will encourage you to get a table shower. Back to the room and the girls are always hot young Asians in slinky silk cocktail dresses. They usually tell me they're from NY or LA and they're only here for a week. Working 14 hours a day for 7 days, but they're hot. I usually have them strip naked and I massage them for 20 or so, then they negotiate the price. I've had FS for 100, but they usually ask 200 and you can go from there. Very high quality. MS will want your cell # as a membership #.$65 for 45 minutes is high as well. Do they have 1/2 hour rates?

MichelOb
09-18-16, 19:15
I'm on a roll. Decided to hit ZZZ during the Charger game. Parking sucked but I got a spot. I got Shirli / Shirley as my host. Decent looking and wearing a dress. She came in and hugged me and kissed the back of my neck several times. Decent massage. She probably spent ten minutes teasing the boys from underneath, then dissapeared for the hot towel. She's the only one at ZZZ that has negotiated price before the act. She asked if I was a good tipper on the flip. I said 40 and she said 60 (I tip Eva 60 and Lilli 50). I wasn't agreeing very fast so she unzipped her dress, then popped her bra off and stuck a boob in my mouth. I said 60 and it was worth it, but no one else there negotiates.

And the chargers won!

BeerGuy
09-18-16, 20:52
Had some time to kill this week, drive convoy from Aero to Clmt Mess Blvd and counted 14 AMPs. Wow. Stopped in Roses just south of dixieline. Asked mamasan for young and pretty. Met Lily. I think every AMP has a lily. LOL. Cute, maybe 27.7/10. Jeans but no bra. Crappy massage but spent plenty of time with taint and balls. I'm the flip got to work, let me tweak nipples outside of shirt. . 4 house. . 4 tip. Would repeat.

MichelOb
09-18-16, 23:18
Had some time to kill this week, drive convoy from Aero to Clmt Mess Blvd and counted 14 AMPs. Wow. Stopped in Roses . Would repeat.Good job, thanks.

XxxDan
09-19-16, 02:30
I'm on a roll. Decided to hit ZZZ during the Charger game. Parking sucked but I got a spot. I got Shirli / Shirley as my host. Decent looking and wearing a dress. She came in and hugged me and kissed the back of my neck several times. Decent massage. She probably spent ten minutes teasing the boys from underneath, then dissapeared for the hot towel. She's the only one at ZZZ that has negotiated price before the act. She asked if I was a good tipper on the flip. I said 40 and she said 60 (I tip Eva 60 and Lilli 50). I wasn't agreeing very fast so she unzipped her dress, then popped her bra off and stuck a boob in my mouth. I said 60 and it was worth it, but no one else there negotiates.

And the chargers won!I had Shirley, Eva (Ewa) and Lisa. Shirley was the only one negotiating tips upfront. I would rate Ewa, Shirley and Lisa in order for looks and overall experience. One my way out with Lisa the last time, I saw a very young and attractive, early 20's masseuse who actually smiled at me, I am still kicking myself for not asking for her name. There was another female customer waiting for a massage in the lobby so I didn't want to hang around. Now I am thinking she's probably Lily?

FlyingVfr
09-19-16, 18:16

Moonlight looks closed.

The lights are off and furniture gone with a for rent sign up in the window.That's really too bad, I had several fun trips there. I live around Escondido and while I'm disappointed that the 3-4 best AMPs have been shut down, I stopped going to them years ago because they were priced so much higher than those further south. Their prices had become ridiculous. I'll stick with the AMPs further south.

And after reading about Shirley at Z Massage down by the stadium, I'll be checking her out. Eva was great at Z but I can't wait to experience Shirley now. $60 is not bad for Shirley to strip out of her dress & drop her bra for a nice HE!

MichelOb
09-19-16, 22:52
$65 for 45 minutes is high as well. Do they have 1/2 hour rates?You know, I haven't been there in a year and I went and found my previous reviews. I paid 75 for 45 minutes. They do have a 30 minute rate, but no table shower or sauna. I remember the first time I went I tried to get an hour and MS was adamant about no hour. In hind sight it's because she can get more customers in / out of they sell shorter times. Here's an old BP ad / link:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/maple-spa-1-new-staff/10585074

ImHex
09-20-16, 05:00
Hey I'm off Thursday and live in the Mira Mar area. I'm looking for a cheap HE and was wondering what you guys thought was the best. I've seen a couple posts about Coco Massage in Mira Mar. Any suggestions for my first time at a spa? Price as well please. Hoping to keep it under 1.

MichelOb
09-20-16, 10:52
There was another female customer waiting for a massage in the lobby so I didn't want to hang around. Now I am thinking she's probably Lily?Lilly is tiny and has long hair. She's a talker too. Always asking "you ok huney? I would guess she's about 100 lbs. She didn't do any skin either (I didn't ask, has anyone else seen her topless?) but she did straddle my face for the HE.

SDNutz50
09-20-16, 14:51
Hey I'm off Thursday and live in the Mira Mar area. I'm looking for a cheap HE and was wondering what you guys thought was the best. I've seen a couple posts about Coco Massage in Mira Mar. Any suggestions for my first time at a spa? Price as well please. Hoping to keep it under 1.CoCo / Pine and cheap mix as well as gas and fire. Read the forum a couple months back and there is someone who took that journey already. Visit Convoy and Kearny area massage places and report back. Contribute first and report a lot.

Stay Safe.

VividHabits
09-20-16, 15:59
It seems like I may need to go se Ms. Shirley at Z's. Would anyone pm me info on experiences with Z's / Shirley? I'd love to know more on what's available and at what price.

THANK YOU! .

That's really too bad, I had several fun trips there. I live around Escondido and while I'm disappointed that the 3-4 best AMPs have been shut down, I stopped going to them years ago because they were priced so much higher than those further south. Their prices had become ridiculous. I'll stick with the AMPs further south.

And after reading about Shirley at Z Massage down by the stadium, I'll be checking her out. Eva was great at Z but I can't wait to experience Shirley now. $60 is not bad for Shirley to strip out of her dress & drop her bra for a nice HE!

VividHabits
09-20-16, 16:28
I have heard so many wonderous things about Shirley at Zs. I think I have no choice but to go check her out. Would anyone be able to PM me what your experience was like with her? I'd love to know more about her and what she offers.

THANK YOU!

And the chargers won!

MichelOb
09-20-16, 22:08
I have heard so many wonderous things about Shirley at Zs. I think I have no choice but to go check her out. Would anyone be able to PM me what your experience was like with her? I'd love to know more about her and what she offers.

THANK YOU!Hi VH,

There's no need to pm about Shirli. I post for the good of the forum. You can just look at my posts (3 are about 3 different providers at ZZZ). I would rate Eva #1 and Lilli / Shirli tied for 2. ZZZ is a HE place, not FS but it's very sensual. The best thing is it's a 40 house shop with quality HE. Most other places charge 60 for the house and the girls are starting to ask for 60 on top of that. I'll pay 40 for a HJ but a 60 HJ has to have extras (like nudity or fingering, etc). Read the FAQ, it will help.

Welcome aboard.

Dark Knight619
09-21-16, 03:43
Lilly is tiny and has long hair. She's a talker too. Always asking "you ok huney? I would guess she's about 100 lbs. She didn't do any skin either (I didn't ask, has anyone else seen her topless?) but she did straddle my face for the HE.I lifted Lilly's shirt and pulled down her bra cup to reveal a tit.

AirWrck
09-21-16, 09:50
I got the same action from Angela, cute little asian, No kissing on lips. She said "not 40,50". I obliged but won't again. I'll avoid Shirley, thanks for the warning.

And the chargers won!

MikeHall
09-21-16, 21:33
Hi VH,

There's no need to pm about Shirli. I post for the good of the forum. You can just look at my posts (3 are about 3 different providers at ZZZ). I would rate Eva #1 and Lilli / Shirli tied for 2. ZZZ is a HE place, not FS but it's very sensual. The best thing is it's a 40 house shop with quality HE. Most other places charge 60 for the house and the girls are starting to ask for 60 on top of that. I'll pay 40 for a HJ but a 60 HJ has to have extras (like nudity or fingering, etc). Read the FAQ, it will help.

Welcome aboard.Dumb question from a noob: Where do I find the FAQ for this thread? I tried doing a search but no results came up.

MichelOb
09-22-16, 00:27
Dumb question from a noob: Where do I find the FAQ for this thread? I tried doing a search but no results came up.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php For this thread click the user name of whomever you want to read about. It takes a bit but there's a lot of info here.

Pm me for questions.

MichelOb
09-22-16, 05:56
Dumb question from a noob: Where do I find the FAQ for this thread? I tried doing a search but no results came up.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/faq.php

Horsetrader
09-22-16, 08:31
Dumb question from a noob: Where do I find the FAQ for this thread? I tried doing a search but no results came up.Welcome to the forum. Look at the top of any page, you will see a series of text ribbons. One of the dark blue ribbons has a link for FAQ.

Prometheus4321
09-22-16, 13:52
I will be visiting SD in October and will be working around the Petco Park area for 2 days. I have never been to SD before and was wondering if any seniors can recommend AMPs near the area. Looking for HJ / HE but might dabble into FS if the place has nice reviews and price.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Huehue1337
09-22-16, 21:55
Anyone have any recent experiences of this location? Their Yelp has some negative reviews due to some people not wanting a HE, but RM and its reviews mark it as a legit parlor.

XxxDan
09-23-16, 02:55
Called Z on Monday. Eva off, Lily went to LA on Monday. Angela (referred to as another young girl) is available but she wasn't in yet as of 11:30 AM. Didn't want Shirly or Lisa. I decided to try a new place so I could contribute to the forum. I went to an a massage place on 30th street nears Licoln Ave, this place has no name but next to a Laundromat. Asked for 1 hr but only 1/2 was available for $30 (1 hr /$40), I'm not a big fan of 1/2 hr but I didn't have time to drive to another MP so I decided to give this place a try. I had Sophie, a cute late 20's Chinese who spoke no English and she came in with a crew tee top and tight jean. She gave me light rub for 10 min with little tease while I was rubbing against her thighs. On the flip, she gave me the HE sign asking for $80, I got her down to $50. She allowed touching outside of her clothes and her HE was above avg. But she looked bored the whole time. Gave me a very thorough table shower at the end but I won't repeat. Will stick with Z when it comes to HE for now. Thanks everyone.

Bwetfan
09-23-16, 03:42
Anyone have any recent experiences of this location? Their Yelp has some negative reviews due to some people not wanting a HE, but RM and its reviews mark it as a legit parlor.Isn't this where a lot of the Apple Lady gals ended up?

MichelOb
09-23-16, 11:02
Thanks xxxDan, their ads say all the right things but she asked for 80 fot a HE? And she looked bored?

Sheesh.

Huehue1337
09-24-16, 07:35
Isn't this where a lot of the Apple Lady gals ended up?I believe the Apple Lady masseuses went to either Relax Spa on Ronson or Flanders.

It's a shame, I wasn't able to try Stella; any recommendations on those with nice D jugs please let me know!

BlueSkyBlue
09-24-16, 11:08
The last couple of times I had success on getting a hand job but even when I was "lucky" to get rubbed it was an unskilled, painful event, nearly ripping my cock off.

Exactly the kind of thing I really do not want.

However, for a while now I kept seeing a lot these suggestive ad's in the body rubs section in BP, so I gave it a try.

Bad idea there are better places to spend your money at.

I went in on Thursday night about 8:30. The girl at the desk who took my money also gave me the massage. Name was Vicky, very nice personalty not particularly attractive to me in anyway but good English, lives in US 8 years and was working at Coronado before so when I asked her why work in a dirty place like Escondido she said she likes the owner.

Very good therapeutic massage. No roaming allowed keeping out of reach and at the end I think she expected me to self service as she said "OK finished, take as long as you want" to get dressed and go see her at the front as she left the room. Nothing that happened in the room was sensual, exciting or fun.

So bottom line, New owners (again?) YMMV but it looks very therapeutic not a hint of sensual let alone a happy ending.

40 at the door for an hour and 15 tip will not repeat.

Member #2157
09-24-16, 14:06
I believe the Apple Lady masseuses went to either Relax Spa on Ronson or Flanders.
It's a shame, I wasn't able to try Stella; any recommendations on those with nice D jugs please let me know!Amanda is kinda full of herself, wants 140.

Lily I think. Has been talked about already. Won't repeat.

MikeHall
09-25-16, 15:00
Went the the place next to Cheetah's (forget the name) about 11 pm a couple nights ago. Did the gambit--Bullpen to get lubricated, Cheetah's for the free steak and to get primed, then back to Bullpen for refills and sports on TV. In going back & forth, spotted a fairly cute tall Asian outside the MP smoking and decided to try it a little later on. Asked MMS for that girl I saw, but she had just left. MMS said I could try the other girl (who I could hear was with someone else) or have MMS do the massage. Chose the latter, as they were going to close soon and I didn't want to wait for the other girl to finish up with her loud customer.

MMS was 40 ish but thin. Her massage was not good and the oil actually made me itch after it was all over. She got right to the HE handy on the flip, no negotiating. She wouldn't let me do anything, but I could tell she's done lots of HJs. Got gyped on the hour, but I didn't care, as the massage sucked and I was done with what I came in for. One hour is. 6 and I tipped. 4. Will only go back if I spot that tall Asian again on my trips between Cheetah's and Bullpen and if I'm already liquored up.

Pete8911
09-25-16, 21:10
Went the the place next to Cheetah's (forget the name) about 11 pm a couple nights ago. Did the gambit--Bullpen to get lubricated, Cheetah's for the free steak and to get primed, then back to Bullpen for refills and sports on TV. In going back & forth, spotted a fairly cute tall Asian outside the MP smoking and decided to try it a little later on. Asked MMS for that girl I saw, but she had just left. MMS said I could try the other girl (who I could hear was with someone else) or have MMS do the massage. Chose the latter, as they were going to close soon and I didn't want to wait for the other girl to finish up with her loud customer.

MMS was 40 ish but thin. Her massage was not good and the oil actually made me itch after it was all over. She got right to the HE handy on the flip, no negotiating. She wouldn't let me do anything, but I could tell she's done lots of HJs. Got gyped on the hour, but I didn't care, as the massage sucked and I was done with what I came in for. One hour is. 6 and I tipped. 4. Will only go back if I spot that tall Asian again on my trips between Cheetah's and Bullpen and if I'm already liquored up.If you were at Pine Spa, you didn't play your hand well at all.

BlueSkyBlue
09-25-16, 23:10
If you were at Pine Spa, you didn't play your hand well at all.Probably the one right next door to Cheetah's formerly Anjou massage now called Angel Massage.

But the Backpage Ad says $40 per hour not $60 and it "Close to 163&805 free way One block from Hotel ".

Is there a short time hotel (hourly) on Clairemont Mesa BL?

Or out call from the spa?

That could be interesting.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/angel-massage-best-asian-relaxation-in-sd-858-226-2346-san-diego/23870259

XxxDan
09-25-16, 23:16
If you were at Pine Spa, you didn't play your hand well at all.I think he was referring to Anjou not Pine.

Five
09-25-16, 23:31
If you were at Pine Spa, you didn't play your hand well at all.Nah. He's talking about on the east side- towards the gun store and the woodworking store- I think there are 3 places in that fairly long strip mall to the east whereas Pine is to the west by the burger place. 5.

BlueSkyBlue
09-25-16, 23:45
[Deleted by Admin]

You can try this again if you want but leave out all the finger waggen.

For a guys that posts once a year you gotta do better than this.

A2

Tennis Nut
09-26-16, 13:05
Anyone been to that place lately? Are they still over-charging for all services? Thanks!

Mr Bater
09-26-16, 16:17
Anyone have any recent experiences of this location? Their Yelp has some negative reviews due to some people not wanting a HE, but RM and its reviews mark it as a legit parlor.There are several posts here about Angel, none positive, albeit dated. This is one of those "Foot Massage" places, so from that standpoint alone, that is a strike against it, in my opinion. This place has been there for several years, yet I've heard nothing good about it. I wonder who's keeping it in business? On warm evenings coming off the 15 and at MMB, you can see in as they often have their back door open. Often, I've seen a (asian) guy in there. I have not been there and I am not temped, though I live in the area. There are better places to part with your money.

GfEnthusiast
09-27-16, 18:10
Visited with Nana at pine and all I can say is wow she is hot. She gives a light massage with lots of teasing. On the flip started with CBJ before moving on to cg, Mish, and finished with k9. Afterwards, she tells me to lay down and continues massage. Had a good convo with her too. Definitely recommend.

NoName2121
09-27-16, 19:02
Off early today and decided to hit maple on the way home, only saw 2 others parked in front. Rang bell and MS let in, handed small water because it was hot, which is always nice. Asked for 45 min, handed 70, gave name and pin and led me to the front room for once, actual table, not floor. Asked if had anyone top heavy said she would be with me in a min, and to undress. Knock on door 10 sec later and enter mid strip. Helped with pants. Said name was Mimi. Cute, say late 20's early 30's at most. 7/10 looks and had bigger b's, but body was a solid 8. Wearing a tight micro dress. Led to ts and took her time, lots of oops and sorrys. Lot of taint play and ball washing, even stroked a few times while on back. Let my hands roam freely, no brush off with fiv, but got the no when tried to check her oil.

Lead back to room with a smile on her face, gave an eh back rub, mostly finger tips and "you like"? She came around the front and reached over back for some teasing light scratching, rubbing mound on head. Told to flip and there's no explanation that jr was ready, didn't have to say a word, she removed towel and climbed up sticking her ass just out of face range, could see was already wet, and started with HJ, after a few min she turned around and off came the dress and quick ninja skills was starting CBJ. Give a solid 8 because she would squeeze and lightly pull balls. Stood up and laid her on her back, made the mistake of coming in with a full load, only took 5 min, would be hard not to seeing her tits rock back and forth, she didn't check out and was into it At least.

Helped clean me up, assisted in helping dress. Gave 140, she was happy. Walked out through front to MS saying to not wait so long inbetween trips, gave me a butt pinch and was out the door.

Didn't mind the damage because was an enjoyable time, would repeat again with her if still in town next time. Guess I'm asking too much to find a top heavy with a table shower.

Untill next time.

FiveTimesTen
09-29-16, 02:57
Decided to take a plunge at Mimi spa before the late closing time. Was my first visit. Nice mamasan set me up in the room, collected 60 dollar fee and asked if I wanted a shower. I just showered at home so I passed. Girl comes in, introduces herself as Kim. Said she recently came down from LA. Probably late 20's early 30's. She was a medium build Korean women, short hair, dark, and very firm all around. She massaged me while she screened me about making my first visit. Light touching all around on the flip while I felt her up. She held at 140 full and said business day was slow for an excuse, "no discounts today". I pushed for 120 for as long as I could but finally gave in since I was there last minute. CBJ was a downer and quick, same for cowgirl, and she wanted to jump right into mish. Made her do doggie first and had a hard time holding out due to her firmness I guess. Switch to mish for a quick finish and clean up. Said to remember her full name as Suzi Kim, for a repeat I guess, but I'll pass. She said I would enjoy the table shower if I opt for it as well.

FloBoy
09-29-16, 23:54
69 and DATY but no full service?Went there recently during the day, I think her name was sunny, asked if I had been there before, said yes. Massage was ok, not much tease, she had no panties on with a skirt but denied all my moves. She was wiling to go for BJ but didn't bring much cash and went for he. Tipped her forty she said 50, told her no and she was pissed and pouted the whole time.

FloBoy
09-30-16, 00:00
Had some time to kill this week, drive convoy from Aero to Clmt Mess Blvd and counted 14 AMPs. Wow. Stopped in Roses just south of dixieline. Asked mamasan for young and pretty. Met Lily. I think every AMP has a lily. LOL. Cute, maybe 27.7/10. Jeans but no bra. Crappy massage but spent plenty of time with taint and balls. I'm the flip got to work, let me tweak nipples outside of shirt. . 4 house. . 4 tip. Would repeat.Stopped in myself after reading your review. I asked her name but in short I think its Kim. 40 at the door and 40 tip, what a great time, thanks!!

Shallot11
09-30-16, 02:29
Wanted to get more Latina's in my life so I saw an ad for Daisy Spa saying that there were more Latina's so I dropped by. Mama was asian so I asked if she had any latinas and she said yeah. So I waited in the room and a curvy latina walks in, big ass and C's, not BBW but curvy. Her name is Elena and she's pretty cute, overall a 7/10. She asked how much I paid to house (. 6) and then she said HJ was. 8, BJ 120, FS 160. I thought that was absurd and said I only brought in $60, so she agreed on HJ. I got maybe two strokes on the back for my "massage" before she started saying the menu so there goes that. HJ was great because I got to roam and she was speaking to me in spanish, which was a huge turn on. She then kept complaining about how tired she was so I finally let it go. Overall it was a good experience but for the price, it might be a bit much. I didn't ask if it was CBJ or BBBJ, I intended to but I completely forgot.

Sd1619
09-30-16, 03:53
Had a bit of time to kill Thursday morning so stopped by the Relaxation Center on Flanders. It's in an office building, suite 106.

The front door was open and it looked like I surprised this Asian woman standing in the reception area. I think she thought the door was locked, and I think I surprised her because she was standing there pretty much naked. She was wearing this shear baby-doll nightly which left nothing to the imagination, not that I'm complaining.

She asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes, so she led me to the back room, asked how long, and I paid the. 6 for the hour. She told me to get ready and she'd be right back. About 15 seconds later she was back helping me off with my clothes. Tells me to get face down and proceeds to stand at the head of the table rubbing my shoulders. Reached up and started playing with the naked butt and kitty. She pretty much let my hands roam where ever I wanted. Until I got to clit.

She stops me, asks if want it? I say yes, she says how much. I hate negotiating, so I ask her how much. She says $. 4 for everything. I say fine. She steps out for a moment to get a cover. When she comes back she proceeds to give me a very energetic BBBJ with lots of moaning. She gets on top for a bit of 69, then she slips on the cover and goes cg, rcg. All with a lot of moaning.

I finish up, she does the whole warm towel thing.

All in all a fun time. She tells me that next time I should bring more money and she will bring her friend Bobo or Amanda for a 4 hand massage.

Here name is Judy, she's about 4'11 to 5'1, long hair, with a curvy build, a set of B cups maybe, not fat, but not skinny either. She's in her mid 30's.

Apparently they're now open from 8 to 11, so it's more convenient.

MichelOb
09-30-16, 16:02
I called Z at 10 am and asked what girls were working. Eva, Shirli, Dianna, Angela and another one. I asked for Dianna to check her out but none of the girls were available until 1030 and that would be Eva. Can't miss with her. Eva was at the counter and did a very friendly greeting. She said she remembered me coming in 2 weeks ago and wanted to massage me but "it wasn't her turn" and that's why I got Shirli. Shirli is good. Eva was very talkative. I learned she usually works 10 am to midnight six days a week. She pointed to a small muffin top in her tight dress and said she was fat and never had time to work out. She stressed the reason she likes me is that I'm gentle when it comes time for UTC roaming.

Anyways, hot massage. She spent a good long time kissing my ass. Just light kisses all over while stroking (I'm on my stomach), then she loosed the top and massaged my back with her boobs. It was still early on in the hour but it was time so I flipped without being asked. She did her usual boobs out, panties down. She was already wet (I'm guessing pre-lubed) and that was it. As soon as I came she leaned down and licked the boys while I was cumming. We still had 20 minutes left so she continued an excellent massage.

I asked her who that hot young girl is and that's Angela. Someone give her a report please.

I came in with a hundred (sorry, the secret code for $$$ is escaping me at the moment). Gave 40 to the house and left the 60 change out since I knew she would earn it.

DcVing1
09-30-16, 16:05
Wow, what can I say but thank you for the recommendation to BG in La Mesa. Tina, was amazing!

I was hurting at work and def needed to blow some steam. Pulled up and walk right in and I was greeted by her. I left. 5 for the hour and got undressed to prep for the massage. The massage was actually pretty decent for the 10 minutes she worked on me. As I was laying face down, her hands "accidently" ran across my sack and she asked if that was ok. I said mmmhhhmmm of course. So I arched my back and lifted up to give her full access to the boys. She payed great attention to them and also grazed along the taint. Now it's time for the flip! She asks what I want and I said everything, even tho I really just wanted a quick BJ. She looked and said I was too big, but then said maybe we can try. I opted out of it, as it was my first time and I didn't want to press on her as a new client. So then we agreed on a BJ. She originally wanted. 8 but I negotiated for. 6. I believe that's how you write it. Anyway, she wanted to use cover, but I said no. Then she giggled and said ok. She proceeded to hook me up with a BBBJ. It was damn good. I'm a super freak so I def had to put hands all on her. Since I'm so nasty I requested that she take it all off and she complied. Don't judge but, I had to get some daty in as it helps me to get off. So we got in 69. We did that until the pop. She knows what she's doing as I didn't give a warning about the pop, but she knew it was coming and dodged it, so no cim for me. But it did damn near hit the ceiling, LOL. After that, she got the warm towel and cleaned me all up. Then proceeded to continue the massage. What's crazy is that as she was doing the second half of the massage, my little man started to rise to the occasion again. So I whipped it out and started working on myself. She then smiled and said you want again? I said hell to the fuck yeah! She got the oil out and proceeded with an amazing HJ to finish. What can I say but hot damn! Two pops in 1 sesh. And still only gave. 6 for the tip. I'm pretty sure YMMV, only because she kept informing me that I was very handsome and she was very attracted to me. I can tell that she was digging me, but maybe it's just because I delivered some A1 daty action and she felt the need to reciprocate. Oh well, all I know is that this will be my lunch time go to, as I prefer BBBJ and I am always able to pop twice. I def recommend for anyone that needs a release from a really cool provider.

BriggsBoulders
10-01-16, 00:43
Anyone have any intel on that massage place on Midway next door to Boot World?

JamulSucks
10-01-16, 12:43
I've been reading some posts recently on BG, specifically Tina. Can anyone clarify for me how much I should I expect throwing down? I've seen people pay. 5 door, some have gone without paying the door, . 5 tip for BBBJ, and some other stuff.

I haven't been able to figure out what to bring with me. Any advice on what to do?

Will update after I go today.

JamulSucks
10-01-16, 22:47
I've been reading some posts recently on BG, specifically Tina. Can anyone clarify for me how much I should I expect throwing down? I've seen people pay. 5 door, some have gone without paying the door, . 5 tip for BBBJ, and some other stuff.

I haven't been able to figure out what to bring with me. Any advice on what to do?

Will update after I go today.Update:

Didn't go to BG. Ended up going to mercury spa. I found sara from escondido, so that was nice. Paid. 6 for hh and then $ for FS, but she was pushing for $. 4. BBBJ, CFS, BBBJCIM. Very enthusiastic.

MinnoVisionHe
10-02-16, 13:48
Anything near Chula, like national city, imperial beach etc, looking for at LEAST a BJ. The ones I've been to have only been HJ. With the exception of the Latina on daisy but don't like paying. 60 just for house when Tijuana is near and a lot more Latinas. I've been to Venice & lucky foot and they've been only HJ which is not worth it tbh.

BeerGuy
10-02-16, 18:02
Continuing my assessment of Convoy spas. Checked out Sunny spa near the gun store. Sign said 40 for one hour. Early Saturday morning, saw Amy. Cute asian in pink skirt. Paid 40, she started massage, within 5 minutes she was handling my boys, after 8 minutes she asked for flip. I replied too early, I like the massage part as I just came from the gym. Finally after 20 minutes I flipped, went staight to HJ. Asked to take off dress, she said no. No also to sucky sucky. Couldn't roam hands under top. After deed was done I still had 30 minutes on the clock. She says 40 minutes, she can't even tell time. Would not repeat. . 4 tip negotiated before the deed.

Sd1619
10-03-16, 04:10
Checked out Z Health Spa. BP add claims young staff, rotated often, "No old aunties". LOL -- when I got there Saturday around noon old aunties was about it. Got Nancy for an hour. Great massage, very thorough. Some over the clothes roaming, but nothing else.

2 tip for the good massage.

Maybe the staff is different on other days, but Saturday all that I saw was the 40 to 50 crowd.

Bwetfan
10-03-16, 16:41
Checked out Z Health Spa. BP add claims young staff, rotated often, "No old aunties". LOL -- when I got there Saturday around noon old aunties was about it. Got Nancy for an hour. Great massage, very thorough. Some over the clothes roaming, but nothing else.

2 tip for the good massage.

Maybe the staff is different on other days, but Saturday all that I saw was the 40 to 50 crowd.My experience is that when you see the ads promoting the youth of the staff, it most certainly is a sign that there are older gals working at the place.

Las123
10-03-16, 20:28
I usually go for FS but I'm looking for a place that provides BBBJ and from girls who won't complain about their mouth being sore after 5-10 minutes. Any recommendations for someone around the miramar area or do I need to travel 20-30 minutes away.

Thanks.

MemoeNasty
10-03-16, 23:25

Will update after I go today.If you do decide to visit this place definitely get the price right and make sure this girl understands what is agreed upon. On my visit Tina tried changing the price on me after the deed was done. There was nothing wrong with the service and I did enjoy but I never did go back because of that. Now I go to the one down the street behind the Japanese restaurant. Moe.

TheGuest386
10-04-16, 00:39
I normally just read reviews, but I had to share this.

Near the airport, odd location for parking, but do-able. Mamasan greets me wearing this black tight thing, honestly I was just interested in a decent massage from being sore at the gym. I normally ask for the hour, but by the looks, I commited to 30 m.

Price was. 6, which I feel is super high but whatever. House smelled like smoke, and I could hear it in her voice she slugs down the smokes. Grandmasan spoke great English.

I lay down, she comes in, rubs around me no lotion, oil, just her old chapped hands. Awfully chatty, no big deal. Flips me in 12 minutes, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to UTC roam with her, but yolo, scratch it off my bucket list. She just pulls out a set of man made Bs maybe Cs. Which surprised me, and she grabs my hands and mushes them around. Meanwhile she did grab some lotion for the deed. But fml she was jackhammering it as if it was going somewhere. I had to super focus to finish to gtfo. LOL what a night. 19 minutes later I'm in my car and out $1.

Had to share.

TheAnon
10-05-16, 00:01
Nothing exciting strictly massage no extras or HE. Decent massage.

TheAnon
10-05-16, 00:03
Pretty girls but strictly just massage. So disappointed.

Stupitt
10-05-16, 01:31
Went to Apple Spa in PB tonight. I know the pics on the AMPs are all fake but this place was really bad. Old hunched over mamasan answers and asks if I want 1/2. Next time that's offered, that's what I'll take. I really did want a rub so I said I wanted an hour. Paid. 6 and went into room. A 40 ish, bigger / flabby Korean lady comes in and starts rubbing / slapping me. It was honestly the worst rub I've ever had. No flow, no hint of anything fun to come, it was just bad. On the flip I got a HJ with a bit of boob play but she acted like she didn't want it. Tipped. 4 and was out in under an hour. She did say she's the only massage girl that works there. By far the worst rub and experience ever, and I won't go back.

Huehue1337
10-05-16, 01:36
I was contemplating on getting a nice BBBJ for a decent price (4 house + $. 6 tip) after reading all these past reviews on Tina. Once I walked in, I couldn't deal with her face; I need a nice face to look at to nut. She was at least mid 40's, could be early 50's. I promptly made a half-assed excuse to leave:

Drove by Angel Massage off of the 15 South and Mira mesa, and saw through their back door while getting off the ramp. The girls there look pretty (granted it was from a distance), but unfortunately previous comments deterred me from going there.

Do you think the girls on Relax Spa (Ronson) or Flanders would do BBJTCIM for $. 6-. 8 tip? Definitely looking for BBJTCIM.

Cobra Comander
10-05-16, 12:48
Saw this place had opened up again. The Mamasan was super cool and wanted a hug! Paid 40 for 30 and went tin the room. Undressed to nothing and a different girl came in. Told me her name but it escaped me. She gave me a really good massage that almost put me to sleep. I'm sure I could have gotten a HJ at least but I wasn't really feeling the vibe as I wanted something with a more seedy feel to it and she was very professional and chatty. Speaks nearly perfect English. At the end of thirty she asked if I wanted some water and told me to get dressed LOL. Tipped her twenty. It was worth it but that's not what I went for.

CC.

Bwetfan
10-05-16, 15:47
Do you think the girls on Relax Spa (Ronson) or Flanders would do BBJTCIM for $. 6-. 8 tip? Definitely looking for BBJTCIM.Doesn't happen often, and when it does it is YMMV. If you are interested in that specific thing, you will have much better luck on Backpage.

Wasted Kkid
10-05-16, 18:53
Heading down to the miramar area for work. I want to make a pit stop at either the spa on flanders or Coco. Any suggestions?

TheGuest386
10-05-16, 21:06
Striking out these days.

Parking is kinda crappy in this part of town. Entrance is right on the main road, no side or back door. Once inside the old large, no makeup mamasan asks for payment. She said theres another girl that massages. I pay up, disrobe and wait for my table shower. Idk WTF is going on, but an even OLDER mamasan enters the room. Little old lady afro, borderline geriatric leads me to the shower. I felt so awkward. Great shower honestly. She spent a good 15 minutes washing me, and even asked if I wanted my hair washed.

Onto the massage- It was honestly not that bad. At the end she goes okay all finished, is there anything else you want? I'm like Noppeee. Dressed, and bounced.

That's two super old ladies in a row for me in a week. Woof.

TJ Dog
10-06-16, 01:25
WTF, don't these Asian ladies know how to put on and tie shoes? They insist on helping me dress. Then pull my socks so tight my toes almost burst through. To cap it off, they do a half assed tie of the laces so I end up tripping over them on the way out.

Oh yeah, ask for April.

HoneyBoy
10-06-16, 10:02
WTF, don't these Asian ladies know how to put on and tie shoes? They insist on helping me dress. Then pull my socks so tight my toes almost burst through. To cap it off, they do a half assed tie of the laces so I end up tripping over them on the way out.

Oh yeah, ask for April.Any reviews on the actual massage?

NCRascal
10-06-16, 10:13
Pretty girls but strictly just massage. So disappointed.I was a big fan of OT. Since they closed I have not attempted anything in Esco (or NC).

If I just want a legit massage I hit Bernardo Massage Ctr, but never a hint of extra there; granted I have not pressed hard for more. Any "GO-TO" recommendations in NC?

Knight007
10-06-16, 16:33
Did anyone check this out. Saw $10 off coupon in the reader. Went late around around 10:30 PM. Massuese was Cindy. Aged 40 ish. Gave a decent massage and appeared legit. I tried to chat but got 2 word responses. On the flip, my member peeked out of the sheets and she adjusted back.

Anyone had luck here with any girls. TIA.

TJ Dog
10-06-16, 18:11
Any reviews on the actual massage?Decent looking girl. Pretty good massage. Great HJ skills.

BlakeA
10-06-16, 21:43
I saw an ad on Backpage for the Bangkok Day Spa in downtown SD. It was for Arin and there was a number to text so I did. I got the run around at first and my questions were not answered. Like is it a nude massage with mutual touch. Then hours later somebody text back and said yes but for 100 dollars. Please note that when you text the number on Arin's add, you are not texting her but whoever is texting you back. Arin has no idea of the text massages. Arin did go completely naked and did HJ. There was a lot of mutual touching and DATY. The tip was 100. You have to tell her upfront what you are tipping. I cam back exactly in one week to see her. There is where it went wrong. At this point I had no idea that I was not texting her and said you said we would discuss this in the room for FS for 200. She had no idea what I was talking about. I let her read the text message and she was pissed. Though she didn't say so. There was no mutual touch or anything. The mood was dead in that room and there was no conversation. She did say I come comeback just don't text anymore questions to that number. So I have no idea if she does FS for 200. We stopped 15 minutes early and I left. She said wait, wait, as I left but I didn't comeback. So guys, Arin does a great service, she dropped hints about BJ and FS. So bring a condom. But don't tell her about any ads because she's afraid of getting busted and ruining her life. Later on that night, the same number text me. They said comeback in and that Arin was on her period. That next time will be better. I won't go back after that. Too bad because Arin has a nice body and was friendly. She was one of the best erotic massages I have ever had.

TheAnon
10-07-16, 00:29
I was a big fan of OT. Since they closed I have not attempted anything in Esco (or NC).

If I just want a legit massage I hit Bernardo Massage Ctr, but never a hint of extra there; granted I have not pressed hard for more. Any "GO-TO" recommendations in NC?Kingg, z healt candy let you touch and HE, nothing more so much disappointed here in NC.

BlakeA
10-07-16, 08:41
I will be visiting SD in October and will be working around the Petco Park area for 2 days. I have never been to SD before and was wondering if any seniors can recommend AMPs near the area. Looking for HJ / HE but might dabble into FS if the place has nice reviews and price.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.Go to Bangkok that Spa and ask for Arin. The cover is 60 bucks and the price is 100 for nude body rub, mutual touching. Daty, HJ, and maybe if you tip 200 you can get FS. Arin has an ad on backpage.

HoneyBoy
10-07-16, 23:32
Go to Bangkok that Spa and ask for Arin. The cover is 60 bucks and the price is 100 for nude body rub, mutual touching. Daty, HJ, and maybe if you tip 200 you can get FS. Arin has an ad on backpage.Her ad says no FS. I havecseen her before, but didn't get nude or daty, so maybe she getting a little hard up for money now.

BoobbLvr
10-08-16, 13:37

Oh yeah, ask for April.Champagne problems my friend. I love it! Thanks for the review.

Whoopster
10-09-16, 01:25
So apparently when a new spot opens, the owner brings in a ringer from LA for a few weeks to get things moving. This past week was the second time I've run into this. The first time was at a place in NC in Oceanside. I went there the first week and had an awesome experience. Repeated the next week, but by the third week the talent went back to LA and the regular providers sucked.

So about a week and a half ago I saw a CL listing for a new place off of Sycamore in Vista. Did a walk-in and got Lucy. Nice body, OK face but just an awesome massage with tons of teasing, but no HE. Lucy had to be the best actress I have ever had massage me because she seemed to be extremely horny, to the point of not being able to decide if she wanted massage me, or have fun with me.

As an example, on our first meeting she was wearing shorts and after a really great back massage where she used her elbows for deep pressure while letting her fingers just graze along my sides or over my crack, she oiled up her shins and did a knee and shin massage over my butt and back, with plenty of ass play as she manuvered. By the time I flipped I was rock hard.

There was no cover on the flip and Lucy appeared to be really turned on by my southern soldier. This is where she got a little scatter brained. So she was standing there just admiring it and started rubbing herself and pointing like she wanted to have sex. I pulled her closer but she resisted and started the massage, but then stopped and went back and starting kissing it. Naturally I tried to get her to open up but when I did she went back to the massage. I was able to work a finger up her shorts and found her pussy to be trimmed and wet. She resisted a little but allowed me in for just a minute, then backed away. I also got in to rub her a-hole a little, which she also seemed to enjoy.

Just then someone walked in the front door and walked to the back. Up until then we were alone in the store, which only has partial walls. This put quite a damper on the mood and the massage was almost over anyway. I sat up on the table then stood up while Lucy was still there and she kneeled and started kissing me down there again. I took the opportunity to push her head closer while trying to get her to open her mouth, but she wouldn't do it. I don't believe in forcing the situation so I stopped.

Came back for round 2 a few nights later. More of the same except that 2 ladies came in for massage so we had to be super quiet. She was wearing long pants, so no finger action, but I did munch on her kitty OTC which she seemed to like. She got on top of me cow-girl style although still clothed and started humping me, but not long enough. Anyway never did get a HE, but great massage and fun times with an awesome girl.

I called earlier this week and she's gone to LA. Made the mistake of trying another girl, Sarah who was kind of cute but a terrible massage. While this was happening another customer got up after 15 minutes and demanded his money back. So the moral of the story is to hit new opening early and enjoy them while you can.

Lascivious
10-09-16, 02:10
I asked her who that hot young girl is and that's Angela. Someone give her a report please.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It's only appropriate to quote Dick-ens, right?

As previously reported, Angela is indeed young and cute. She asked me if I could wait while she finished eating. She tentatively re-entered the room with a hard candy rolling around in her sweet little mouth. She had on a kind of country style dress, cut above the knee with, as I found later, pretty little cotton panties underneath. That is a nice change from the girded loins of others like Eva that wear thick bike shorts under their skirts. She has a round face and a medium build. She's the youngest and cutest. 4/ hr girl that I've see that delivers the HE. Not drop dead gorgeous but pleasant looking with a touch of innocence.

A little light hearted banter ensued. She is demure and speaks English pretty well. Once we started she asked who I've seen and how I knew her name. I told her that I'd seen a few girls there, Eva being the most recent and that I heard about her from Randy, my on-the-fly conjured reference.

I asked for medium, then light touch and she obliged. She proceeded with an adequate, albeit perfunctory rub. I very gently touched her leg. She didn't protest but moved away rather quickly. That left me wondering if she was going to be a good to go.

She was very complimentary and polite, asking if I was okay and how her pressure was. She eschewed my cover, a harbinger of action to come. As she was stroking my legs I turned back to look up under her skirt as she bent towards my feet. It was really sexy, seeing panties instead of bike shorts that seem to be de rigueur. I gently glided my hand up the back of her leg and caressed her butt. There was no teasing of any sort, until just before the flip. She then rather abruptly went for the taint and balls, pawing at me. I raised up and she blatantly went for a quick, awkward ball and shaft grope. Towel and flip came next.

She started with sexy, teasing strokes. She asked if it was okay, "there". I feigned protest but capitulated. She mentioned a couple of times, "you too big". Too big for what, an HJ? She asked how much I usually tip Eva. I said. 4. She seemed okay with that a began flogging the dolphin.

I went to pull down the top of her dress but she said, not for. 4. She said I could touch though. She has nice smallish tits and didn't have the long protruding nipples that I've found on many Asian girls. I went for some gentle OTC stroking of her kitty and she started doing the porn star moaning. I'm not sure how I feel about that but it was okay at the time. Her slow strokes turned to a bit of the ol' jack hammer routine. It wasn't bad and I popped pretty quickly. I had a huge load built up and upon my first volley she stopped to admire the eruption of my opening salvo. I admonished her to not stop and to keep going, it really killed it for me.

The last I time was with Eva she put her face down on my chest to tongue my nipples. When I was ready to initiate launch, I warned her but she paid no heed and I sprayed her hair and the side of her face. She didn't seem to mind mind and joked about me being so strong. It made me wonder if she'd let me blast one off on face properly next time.

Well, as they say, karma is a mother f'er and my subsequent volleys whizzed over my shoulder and I actually got some on my own cheek. Yuck. I started laughing. She noticed it but she was not that amused. Also noting how strong I was.

So, as to my initial sentiments; she was young and cute, probably more so than any parlor girl besides Hana / Pine. She has a nice face and body, performed adequately but did negotiate and although she agreed to. 40, she didn't get naked and went for a cursory HE. Worst of all she stopped after the first squirt, then had really unfortunate aim.

It's the classic dilemma, younger girl with lesser service skills or the aging pro, that knows how to work it. When given the choice I always go for the young and hot but I have had great times with those like Eva, in this epoch of incredulity.

MichelOb
10-09-16, 11:38
As previously reported, Angela is indeed young and cute. She asked me if I could wait while she finished eating. She tentatively re-entered the room with a hard candy rolling around in her sweet little mouth.
It's the classic dilemma, younger girl with lesser service skills or the aging pro, that knows how to work it. When given the choice I always go for the young and hot but I have had great times with those like Eva, in this epoch of incredulity.So you managed an above average massage for less than the usual. I wonder what she'ld do for 60.

I forgot to mention in my last report about Eva that I asked her to smother my face with her armpit (yes, I'm a pits and tits guy). She had zero oder and of course she had to say "you like?

BeerGuy
10-09-16, 17:07
Most recent installment of $40 massages on Convoy. Went to paradise spa, south of Balboa on the east side of Convoy. By Sushi place in a strip mall. As I pulled up one of you guys were heading in, so I waited a few minutes. Entered and papasan with good English greeted me, I told him I wanted young and pretty. Place was big, maybe 14 rooms. I got room #5. In came Anna, maybe 30,7/10. Big tits. Massage was decent, stroked her ass and she started teasing the boys. In flip went straight to ball play, did not let me roam under dress. HJ was good, finished up with a head massage after deed. Would repeat. . 4 tip.

BoobbLvr
10-09-16, 20:35
Unfortunately I have to report that this was absolutely the worst massage experience that I have ever had. The experience was bad in every aspect that makes a 60 minute massage. My vote is to avoid this place and go to one of the many massage parlors in the immediate area. Sorry! The providers name was CICI.

XxxDan
10-09-16, 20:38
So you managed an above average massage for less than the usual. I wonder what she'ld do for 60.

I forgot to mention in my last report about Eva that I asked her to smother my face with her armpit (yes, I'm a pits and tits guy). She had zero oder and of course she had to say "you like?MichelOb, hope you got my PM which I answered your question.

Knight007
10-12-16, 17:14
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It's only appropriate to quote Dick-ens, right?
Awesome post. I recently started to visit Z. Can you please rate the girls and tell us all the names. I have been with Eva. Nothing can go wrong with her. 0. 4 for house and 0. 4 for her on every visit.

Angela appears to be a good choice.

MichelOb
10-12-16, 23:44
Awesome post. I recently started to visit Z. Can you please rate the girls and tell us all the names. I have been with Eva. Nothing can go wrong with her. 0. 4 for house and 0. 4 for her on every visit.

Angela appears to be a good choice.I've seen Eva, Shirli and Lili. If Eva gives you the kind of service she gives me, I would suggest a 60 tip. Eva is the best and Shirli and Lili are both qualified substitutes. Shirli will negotiate 60 and considering you're getting tits in your mouth and a finger in the oil can, that is a big step up from the standard 40 HJ from most disinterested clock watchers at other places.

I want to try Dianne next.

Shallot11
10-13-16, 02:50

Angela appears to be a good choice.Which Z massage is this?

MikeHall
10-14-16, 02:03
I've tried several different AMPs in the past few weeks. I'll summarize them in one post.

First up, The Ugly--Canna Massage (Kearny Mesa near Cheetah's).

Once again, I found myself in Kearny Mesa at around 10 pm, liquored up by several bars and horny after a visit to Cheetah's. Reflecting on a recent similar situation and a visit to Angel Spa where the HE was delivered by the 5/10 MMS, I opted instead for nearby Canna Massage. Once again, I wound up with the MMS as masseuse. The difference this time was the MMS was older and chubby. No, that's not quite accurate. Make that portly and ugly. The massage was "meh". She kept trying to press her boobs into my back, but instead her gut kept hitting me in the head. On the flip, she pawed my junk and asked, "OK? Unfortunately, little Mikey doesn't stand at attention for ugly broads, so I had to pass. Lesson learned: go earlier instead of just before closing. 60 minutes was. 4, left appropriate tip.

Next up, The Bad--F & H Massage (El Cajon across from In & Out).

This time I went in the afternoon. The MMS was petite and cute. I'm thinking, "That's more like it! I hope she's the masseuse, or maybe someone even better. " No such luck. She left and in came a large, unattractive auntie who, I found out, had G. I. Joe kung-fu grip. And not in a good way. This wasn't so much a massage as it was "let's find a tender spot and press as hard as we can. " My hands didn't wander and no teasing ensued. I didn't get the impression any extras were available, but that didn't really matter, as little Mikey also doesn't come to attention when I'm in pain. But YMMV. 60 minutes was. 4, left appropriate tip.

Finally, The Good--Diamond Spa (La Mesa near On Cue Billards).

Got there in the early evening. MMS was wearing short black cocktail dress (but, as I found out later, lots of clothes underneath). Nice looking, 30's, thin, rate 7/10. Her Engrish is quite good. She'll do. She did the massage and I was fine with that; little Mikey was already halfway at attention. She asked if it was my first time there. Since it had a Grand Opening sign out front, I said, "Yes. " Then she asked how I heard of it and I said, "On Backpage," which was true. That relaxed her. As she worked the back, my hands wandered up her exposed legs. She was OK with that for a minute, until I reached up to her kitty. Then she playfully backed off, laughed, scolding me for being a bad boy and pretend slapped my shoulder. Massage was not bad. Before the flip, she spread my legs and expertly teased the taint and balls. Little Mikey was ready for action at this point. On the flip, she touched little Mikey and asks, "OK?" I said hell yeah! Then she tried to put MY hand on Mikey. I pulled away. She tried again. This time I grabbed her hand and put it on him. She obliged. She let my hands roam OTC, but not UTC. That's how I found out she was wearing multiple layers. Eventually, she got the job done. After cleaning me up, she finished with a scalp rub. I'm thinking, "I hope she wiped her hands off good. I don't want to walk out looking like a scene from There's Something About Mary!" She got the obligatory water and watched me dress, waiting for the tip. 60 minutes was. 4, tipped. 4. She said, "You come back, OK? Maybe tomorrow?" I said I don't think I could manage tomorrow, maybe next week. She said, "OK. I have 5 girls. " Unfortunately, I saw one her girls on the way out: short and dumpy--little Mikey no likey, although I'd definitely repeat if the same girl did the massage. Oh, masseuse's name was Cici. (Doesn't every AMP have a Cici?

Eventually, I'll try Hello Massage (El Cajon near In & Out).

Marco19
10-14-16, 15:33
Nice report Mikey. Thanks for saving us all from a lot of disappointment. Sorry you had to do it though. And have to say I loved this part!

After cleaning me up, she finished with a scalp rub. I'm thinking, "I hope she wiped her hands off good. I don't want to walk out looking like a scene from There's Something About Mary!" (El Cajon near In & Out).

Force 0206
10-15-16, 02:50
Unfortunately I have to report that this was absolutely the worst massage experience that I have ever had. The experience was bad in every aspect that makes a 60 minute massage. My vote is to avoid this place and go to one of the many massage parlors in the immediate area. Sorry! The providers name was CICI.This is my first response in this forum and so I'm only permitted to reply. This rant has such a lack of detail that I fail to understand. I have been with CiCi several times and the experience has always been quite fulfilling. On the massage she delivers as requested and always includes playful teasing. On the flip she takes care of business, never discusses or complains about the tip. CiCi is not the best, but not even close to the worst. (I have been on RM 3+ years).

ChuckDeez
10-15-16, 21:42
Made a trip to this spot and was not disappointed. 60 to the house and 140 to the provider Perfect little K girl Named Ivy was my fun for the evening.

Thanks to all that have reviewed this place which lead to me taking the dive.

Come47
10-16-16, 02:37
Hello everyone, I'm visiting San Diego in a week and planning to go to AMP. This is going to be my first time and I'm wondering what is the minimum age to get massage? BTW I'm 20. Thanks!

Jimmyliu
10-16-16, 03:35
I was contemplating on getting a nice BBBJ for a decent price (4 house + $. 6 tip) after reading all these past reviews on Tina. Once I walked in, I couldn't deal with her face; I need a nice face to look at to nut. She was at least mid 40's, could be early 50's. I promptly made a half-assed excuse to leave:

Drove by Angel Massage off of the 15 South and Mira mesa, and saw through their back door while getting off the ramp. The girls there look pretty (granted it was from a distance), but unfortunately previous comments deterred me from going there.

Do you think the girls on Relax Spa (Ronson) or Flanders would do BBJTCIM for $. 6-. 8 tip? Definitely looking for BBJTCIM.No! Ronson and flanders cost at least $. 2 (1. 2) for BBJTCIM. 6 is very cheap and rare! There is opportunity cost for. 6 cheap BBJ. It is very unlikely you will see a pretty face that will do BBJTCIM for. 6. So either pay more for pretty face or. 6 for ugly and okd face or just don't do it.

Marco19
10-16-16, 13:06
Hello everyone, I'm visiting San Diego in a week and planning to go to AMP. This is going to be my first time and I'm wondering what is the minimum age to get massage? BTW I'm 20. Thanks!Come47 - I don't think there is any age limit. I know I've never been carded LOL!

Come47
10-16-16, 18:24
Come47 - I don't think there is any age limit. I know I've never been carded LOL!Right, I went to an AMP in Seattle, WA and they asked how old am I. I told them I'm 20 and they said no no you're under age. Thanks, going to try my luck in San Diego.

TJ Dog
10-17-16, 01:11
Right, I went to an AMP in Seattle, WA and they asked how old am I. I told them I'm 20 and they said no no you're under age. Thanks, going to try my luck in San Diego.A mamasan may tell you there is a problem, but, in Cali it will be BS. You have to be 21 to drink alcohol, but, for everything else (worth doing), 18 is the age of majority. Don't know about WA.

Knight007
10-17-16, 11:26
Which Z massage is this?Next to Qualcomm stadium. Google with the name.

ArsenalFC
10-17-16, 23:46
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-deluxe-massage-free-table-shower78-fwy-15-nordahl-rd-exit/21908556

You can skip all of my steps because I spent WAAAAAY too much damn money, but in the end I got what I needed.

Stopped by an hour before closing. The club next door was bumpin' so people were watching me walk inside.

I get in and I am greeted by a masseuse, I guess the mamasan (a stern looking middle aged lady) likes to stay in the back sometimes. I ask for a 4 hand massage. One hour for. 8. Worth it for me! I got a free table shower as well.

I got two ladies. One by the name of Alice and the other. I didn't remember, mostly because she wasn't important, but she was the one who greeted me.

Unimportant lady takes me to my table shower and goes through the routine. Slight slight teasing down for the boys, but not enough to know if anything was on the menu.

Fast forward to 40 minutes into the massage. Unimportant lady leaves for a tiny bit and Alice takes over. As soon as the door closes she grabs the boys and starts massaging them. "Next time you bring more money and see me, okay?

I say fuck that.

Unimportant lady comes back in and I tell her to leave and ill pay for another 30 minutes for. 2 to have alice alone. Things work out after a bit of hassle because I guess Alice had another appointment. At 10:30 pm. ? Weird.

Anyways, I get alice alone and a few minutes pass and she goes straight for the member. She says $60 HJ and $80 for BJ. I think its CBJ so I opt for that. She puts massage oil (yuck) on my member and starts giving a nice HJ. Shortly after she goes for it. Yup! BBBJ for. 8. She said FS was on the menu for just. 2 more. Not bad.

Sorry if I used the $$ codes wrong. Total money I spent on the good time would have been $100 if I played my cards right. . 2 for HH and. 8 for BBBJ, but sadly I spent about $200 or more trying to get my way there.So, I went there yesterday and saw Alice. She's actually pretty cute and has a great attitude. She's got a belly on her, muffin toppish, but overall I wouldn't call her fat.

The massage was decent, medium pressure. Gave her the hints a few times and she grazed the boys several times, but it wasn't til near the end of the massage when the flip happened. She was wearing pants which is never a good sign. She let me pop her titties out for a minute, but was concerned about her boss opening the door and seemed reluctant to do much more. There was a HE (and it was pretty good), but she never mentioned price during the massage or offered anything else.

Unless there is another Alice here, no way this Alice provides more.

InTight
10-18-16, 22:49
Going to do two reports tonight.

First Sakura which is south of Balboa. Red flags immediately, mamasan is actually papasan. First girl in OK looks maybe 30 with shorts but ironclad bra. Tried to get anything from her and got nowhere so I asked for another girl. Papasan sticks his head in and asks, I tell him we didn't get along. Second girl better looking and younger. I immediately tried to get something going, was told they didn't do that here. Best I could get was an offer for an HJ. Not going for that, I was horny and needed at least a BJ.

So I got dressed and left, $40 down, will not repeat.

InTight
10-18-16, 23:13
Report two.

From this forum figured I would do better. I was right. Mamasan asked if it was my first visit, I fessed up and said yes. Had a few minute wait and Mimi shows up. Now we are cooking a very good looking lady a 7+ with very nice smile great what I suspect was bolt-ons but so very nice and a very slim figure I give it a 8. 5+. I was sitting on the table nude with a half hard-on and she came in. She immediately smiled and came over and started rubbing on me, I of course got right to work uncovering the nice soft tits and started sucking and licking. She asked me about a massage as she is holding my cock and moving it around. I tell her that is the massage I want so off comes the close and we get right to work. She makes me lay down on my back and she crawled up on me and starts rubbing her tits on me. There is a mirror on the wall just right height and size to see the action. So much fun, all softness and visually it was great, would give a hard-on, it sure did me. She then puts on a cover. I am tryong to talk her out of it but could see if I wanted some FS or BJ it was going to be covered. So being the horny old goat I am I took the best I could get and went with the program. Nice to report the hat was a very thin variety and feeling through was very good. Before we were done I forgot I had the hat and really enjoyed the feel of her. We went from the hat install into some BJ with just a little too much teeth so I was happy when she went CG. That was so nice to watch in the mirror. I then asked for doggy. Mirror in wrong place for a standing doggy but looking down at her very nice butt and slim waist and smooth back who cares if I couldn't see it in a mirror. I have to report that the place I had my johnny was so very good, just the right amount of grip, soft feeling and when I was close and asked her to grip him she did and I went over the top with a very long lasting cum.

Yes fellow Mongers I will repeat and do Mimi as many times as I can.

Looks- 7 to 8.

Attitude- 10.

Service- 9 only because she would not BB.

E-.

Repeat- yes I will.

Force 0206
10-19-16, 11:06
I saw ad on BP where this place on Campo Road (not really visible from the street) opened Oct 8. Close to home so I checked it out. Might be the worst Chinese AMP I've ever seen. The place had cement floors painted red, old dirty chairs in the entrance, the walls in the rooms were 6" below the ceiling, the windows were covered with thin sheets that allowed full sunlight through them, and the place had a murky odor. I was greeted by a 50+ overweight lady wearing a loose t-shirt and jeans. Thought she was the MMS. Imagine my disappointment when she came into the room. The medium pressure massage was half-way decent, but I focused on avoiding the slightest hint of arousal. Took one for the team on this one and will not return: . 4 + . 1.

Dark Knight619
10-19-16, 12:16
Mamasan was probably 50 and she did the massage. 40 entry 60 for blowie. She was nice but too old for me. Would not repeat.

HippyHippyShak
10-19-16, 12:56
Thats right make that message clear.

Going to do two reports tonight.

First Sakura which is south of Balboa. Red flags immediately, mamasan is actually papasan. First girl in OK looks maybe 30 with shorts but ironclad bra. Tried to get anything from her and got nowhere so I asked for another girl. Papasan sticks his head in and asks, I tell him we didn't get along. Second girl better looking and younger. I immediately tried to get something going, was told they didn't do that here. Best I could get was an offer for an HJ. Not going for that, I was horny and needed at least a BJ.

So I got dressed and left, $40 down, will not repeat.

CantSayNo
10-19-16, 23:23
After reading forum for months, deciding to take the plunge and start contributing.

Went full body msg on convoy around 10 pm on Sunday, . 4 at the door for an hour and mms took me to the room.

Good half hour msg on belly with little play and teasing to my jewels, on the flip she asked. 4 for HJ allowed jugs play.

Overall good msg and HJ. Looks 6 . Age 40 ish.

So now since I have taken my first dive, want to find someone who looks half decent and young slim.

Please recommend. Will travel.

BriggsBoulders
10-20-16, 00:54
Report two.

From this forum figured I would do better. I was right. Mamasan asked if it was my first visit, I fessed up and said yes. Had a few minute wait and Mimi shows up. Now we are cooking a very good looking lady a 7+ with very nice smile great what I suspect was bolt-ons but so very nice and a very slim figure I give it a 8. 5+. I was sitting on the table nude with a half hard-on and she came in. She immediately smiled and came over and started rubbing on me, I of course got right to work uncovering the nice soft tits and started sucking and licking. She asked me about a massage as she is holding my cock and moving it around. I tell her that is the massage I want so off comes the close and we get right to work. She makes me lay down on my back and she crawled up on me and starts rubbing her tits on me. There is a mirror on the wall just right height and size to see the action. So much fun, all softness and visually it was great, would give a hard-on, it sure did me. She then puts on a cover. I am tryong to talk her out of it but could see if I wanted some FS or BJ it was going to be covered. So being the horny old goat I am I took the best I could get and went with the program. Nice to report the hat was a very thin variety and feeling through was very good. Before we were done I forgot I had the hat and really enjoyed the feel of her. We went from the hat install into some BJ with just a little too much teeth so I was happy when she went CG. That was so nice to watch in the mirror. I then asked for doggy. Mirror in wrong place for a standing doggy but looking down at her very nice butt and slim waist and smooth back who cares if I couldn't see it in a mirror. I have to report that the place I had my johnny was so very good, just the right amount of grip, soft feeling and when I was close and asked her to grip him she did and I went over the top with a very long lasting cum.

Yes fellow Mongers I will repeat and do Mimi as many times as I can.

Looks- 7 to 8.

Attitude- 10.

Service- 9 only because she would not BB.

E-.

Repeat- yes I will.What was the damage?

Mo Money
10-20-16, 05:01
So today I decided to go give this massage parlor thing a try for the first time. So I was in convoy and I saw Superior and googled them really quick before I went in and saw they had reviews on rubmaps so I was under the impression that I'd be getting at least a HJ. So I go in, the lady in the front was really bitchy but whatever, I paid for 30 mins ($30) cause I only went in with intentions of getting a HE, I didn't need a massage. So I go to the room, quickly comes in this 30-35 year old and she give me a decent massage, however she never asked me to flip which I should've seen as a red flag, (I didn't know about this site until 10 minutes ago). So she wipes me down with warm towel and says it's done, now keep in mind, I've never done this before or have looked into how to hint at wanting a HE, so I just straight up ask, "do you give HE's?" She says no they don't do that here, so I left feeling pretty bummed out and with blue balls. So, I get back into my car and look for other parlors in the area, figures there was another one 2 street lights down (Paradise) so I decided I'd try it out and that'd be my last time if I got no HE. So I get to paradise and I pay for 30 mins ($30) again and get taken to the room, then comes in this 30-35 year old women, and she gives me a good massage, not as good as the superior massage, but it was decent. Halfway through she asks me to flip, and I thought this definitely meant I was getting a HE. I even made sure that when I flipped the cover slid off me. Anyway, she puts the cover back on me and massaged my front side for the remaining time and then she says we're done. I was shocked, I made sure to drop more hints this second time around. However, before she left out the door I asked her the same way I asked the lady at Superior, "Do you give HE?" And she just stood there staring at me confused, I wasn't sure if she understood so then I just pointed at my penis under the covers. Then she said, "Oh you want?" And I said "yeah, how much" She said, "40". So I agreed with that, she used a lot of oil for HJ, I asked if she'd take her clothes off, she said no. So in the end it was a pretty good HJ and she was ok with me grabbing her ass underneath her short shorts. Definitely a learning experience, if you guys have any recommendations for parlors that do BJ or FS, if you could reccomend them to me that'd be great. Also, sorry if I broke any rules, this is my first post.

Force 0206
10-20-16, 15:01
So today I decided to go give this massage parlor thing a try for the first time. So I was in convoy and I saw Superior and googled them really quick before I went in and saw they had reviews on rubmaps so I was under the impression that I'd be getting at least a HJ. So I go in, the lady in the front was really bitchy but whatever, I paid for 30 mins ($30) cause I only went in with intentions of getting a HE, I didn't need a massage. So I go to the room, quickly comes in this 30-35 year old and she give me a decent massage, however she never asked me to flip which I should've seen as a red flag, (I didn't know about this site until 10 minutes ago). So she wipes me down with warm towel and says it's done, now keep in mind, I've never done this before or have looked into how to hint at wanting a HE, so I just straight up ask, "do you give HE's?" She says no they don't do that here, so I left feeling pretty bummed out and with blue balls. So, I get back into my car and look for other parlors in the area, figures there was another one 2 street lights down (Paradise) so I decided I'd try it out and that'd be my last time if I got no HE. So I get to paradise and I pay for 30 mins ($30) again and get taken to the room, then comes in this 30-35 year old women, and she gives me a good massage, not as good as the superior massage, but it was decent. Halfway through she asks me to flip, and I thought this definitely meant I was getting a HE. I even made sure that when I flipped the cover slid off me. Anyway, she puts the cover back on me and massaged my front side for the remaining time and then she says we're done. I was shocked, I made sure to drop more hints this second time around. However, before she left out the door I asked her the same way I asked the lady at Superior, "Do you give HE?" And she just stood there staring at me confused, I wasn't sure if she understood so then I just pointed at my penis under the covers. Then she said, "Oh you want?" And I said "yeah, how much" She said, "40". So I agreed with that, she used a lot of oil for HJ, I asked if she'd take her clothes off, she said no. So in the end it was a pretty good HJ and she was ok with me grabbing her ass underneath her short shorts. Definitely a learning experience, if you guys have any recommendations for parlors that do BJ or FS, if you could reccomend them to me that'd be great. Also, sorry if I broke any rules, this is my first post.Paradise is one of my sure things. Not so on the first visit. But unlike you, I didn't ask. When I returned I asked for the same girl (Angela) and this time she was the one to ask me if I wanted the HE. I've also been with Rose, who delivered on my first visit with her. I believe the papasan will let the girls know if he recognizes you. Familiarity is very important, especially at the 40/ hr AMPs. You also may want to visit Anna at Asiana Spa (Corner Balboa & Convoy), or Rose Massage on Convoy & Engineer. Happy hunting.

InTight
10-20-16, 18:14
So today I decided to go give this massage parlor thing a try for the first time. So I was in convoy and I saw Superior and googled them really quick before I went in and saw they had reviews on rubmaps so I was under the impression that I'd be getting at least a HJ. So I go in, the lady in the front was really bitchy but whatever, I paid for 30 mins ($30) cause I only went in with intentions of getting a HE, I didn't need a massage. So I go to the room, quickly comes in this 30-35 year old and she give me a decent massage, however she never asked me to flip which I should've seen as a red flag, (I didn't know about this site until 10 minutes ago). So she wipes me down with warm towel and says it's done, now keep in mind, I've never done this before or have looked into how to hint at wanting a HE, so I just straight up ask, "do you give HE's?" She says no they don't do that here, so I left feeling pretty bummed out and with blue balls. So, I get back into my car and look for other parlors in the area, figures there was another one 2 street lights down (Paradise) so I decided I'd try it out and that'd be my last time if I got no HE. So I get to paradise and I pay for 30 mins ($30) again and get taken to the room, then comes in this 30-35 year old women, and she gives me a good massage, not as good as the superior massage, but it was decent. Halfway through she asks me to flip, and I thought this definitely meant I was getting a HE. I even made sure that when I flipped the cover slid off me. Anyway, she puts the cover back on me and massaged my front side for the remaining time and then she says we're done. I was shocked, I made sure to drop more hints this second time around. However, before she left out the door I asked her the same way I asked the lady at Superior, "Do you give HE?" And she just stood there staring at me confused, I wasn't sure if she understood so then I just pointed at my penis under the covers. Then she said, "Oh you want?" And I said "yeah, how much" She said, "40". So I agreed with that, she used a lot of oil for HJ, I asked if she'd take her clothes off, she said no. So in the end it was a pretty good HJ and she was ok with me grabbing her ass underneath her short shorts. Definitely a learning experience, if you guys have any recommendations for parlors that do BJ or FS, if you could reccomend them to me that'd be great. Also, sorry if I broke any rules, this is my first post.Everyone needs to start at the very back of the forum and read all the posts coming forward. Not only do you learn what to post and what not to post but learn where the really goods AMP's are and who there gives the best service. There is more information here than you need to get a BJ or FS or even a HJ. The idea of the froum is to share your experience and where necessary ask questions.

TJ Dog
10-20-16, 18:25
So today I decided to go give this massage parlor thing a try for the first time. So I was in convoy and I saw Superior and googled them really quick before I went in and saw they had reviews on rubmaps so I was under the impression that I'd be getting at least a HJ. So I go in, the lady in the front was really bitchy but whatever, I paid for 30 mins ($30) cause I only went in with intentions of getting a HE, I didn't need a massage. So I go to the room, quickly comes in this 30-35 year old and she give me a decent massage, however she never asked me to flip which I should've seen as a red flag, (I didn't know about this site until 10 minutes ago). So she wipes me down with warm towel and says it's done, now keep in mind, I've never done this before or have looked into how to hint at wanting a HE, so I just straight up ask, "do you give HE's?" She says no they don't do that here, so I left feeling pretty bummed out and with blue balls. So, I get back into my car and look for other parlors in the area, figures there was another one 2 street lights down (Paradise) so I decided I'd try it out and that'd be my last time if I got no HE. So I get to paradise and I pay for 30 mins ($30) again and get taken to the room, then comes in this 30-35 year old women, and she gives me a good massage, not as good as the superior massage, but it was decent. Halfway through she asks me to flip, and I thought this definitely meant I was getting a HE. I even made sure that when I flipped the cover slid off me. Anyway, she puts the cover back on me and massaged my front side for the remaining time and then she says we're done. I was shocked, I made sure to drop more hints this second time around. However, before she left out the door I asked her the same way I asked the lady at Superior, "Do you give HE?" And she just stood there staring at me confused, I wasn't sure if she understood so then I just pointed at my penis under the covers. Then she said, "Oh you want?" And I said "yeah, how much" She said, "40". So I agreed with that, she used a lot of oil for HJ, I asked if she'd take her clothes off, she said no. So in the end it was a pretty good HJ and she was ok with me grabbing her ass underneath her short shorts. Definitely a learning experience, if you guys have any recommendations for parlors that do BJ or FS, if you could reccomend them to me that'd be great. Also, sorry if I broke any rules, this is my first post.I don't think you can rely on a MP being on Rubmaps as an indication of a good time. First, unless you pay, you don't see the most recent reviews. Second, the ratings are by the persons submitting the reports. A 5-star rating could mean anything from an awesome sexual encounter to a great thereputic massage.

For the info you want. RFF.

MichelOb
10-20-16, 22:01
Everyone needs to start at the very back of the forum and read all the posts coming forward. Not only do you learn what to post and what not to post but learn where the really goods AMP's are and who there gives the best service. There is more information here than you need to get a BJ or FS or even a HJ. The idea of the froum is to share your experience and where necessary ask questions.Exactly InTight. Spend a few hours going thru this forum, it has lot's of advice (I wouldn't recommend verbally asking for a HE, the subtle hand placed on the leg usually gets either a giggle or the hand being pushed away). Sandy Eggo has lots of happy places.

Good hunting!

IsBarkley
10-21-16, 02:04
Paradise is one of my sure things. Not so on the first visit. But unlike you, I didn't ask. When I returned I asked for the same girl (Angela) and this time she was the one to ask me if I wanted the HE. I've also been with Rose, who delivered on my first visit with her. I believe the papasan will let the girls know if he recognizes you. Familiarity is very important, especially at the 40/ hr AMPs. You also may want to visit Anna at Asiana Spa (Corner Balboa & Convoy), or Rose Massage on Convoy & Engineer. Happy hunting.Any good in Asiana Spa?

BlueSkyBlue
10-22-16, 17:09
Went by Ronson RD on a hot Saturday early afternoon.

Very quite that time of day streets and the parking lot were empty.

Ting ting came to the door she was the only one there working at that time and she showed me to the room.

Told her I was interested in a half hour and there was some light touch of her bood which thanks to the miracle of a push-up bra looked a lot bigger than they really are.

She was wearing a blue dress with no panties on underneath and After a few moments of free samples she asked for payment.

She wanted one seventy (7) and I said for a half hour you have got to be kidding.

I had walked in with 100+ another 20 set on the side she scooped out really quick.

I was there and wanted to get down.

She is well over 30 and has at least one kid as are soft belly and her pussy are just not that tight.

It was also very very hot so quickly if we were sweaty hot but not in the Funway.

I started by licking her pussy what she really seem to like but she's making a noise right from the beginning the whole time little. Soft quite pies star moans but it wasn't very convincing anyway we switch several positions face now doggy cowgirl for she finally use your hand to finish me off while I lick your pussy then I was able.com with the loose pussy in the hot sweaty room just really killed it for me to get off.

Please try to keep the prices reasonable.

She asked for 170, I paid 120.

Please think about what it cost. I'm sure somebody paid her 170 before so please keep it reasonable for the rest of us.

40 for the house and 120 tip.

Out in 20 min would only repeat if I was really in need.

Force 0206
10-23-16, 02:26
Any good in Asiana Spa?Anna is a 35+ petite provider (who looks and feels much younger) who I assure will give you your $$ worth.

LatinGtr
10-23-16, 10:47
Came at 9 quiet slow, . 40 hour, very good massage. Candy was her name, early 30's Chinese. English was decent. Knows what she's doing likes what she does. Didn't mind my caressing her legs and thighs. Enjoys feeling that ass. On flip good rubdown, compliments given. Asks if I want that HE I agree and she gives a nice HJ while I suck on her perky tits. . 60 tip all in $. I'm ready for the work day now.

Tennis Nut
10-23-16, 12:04
Anna is a 35+ petite provider (who looks and feels much younger) who I assure will give you your $$ worth.We all assume you're posting here to be helpful. Being so vague doesn't serve us. Would you please post again with more details? Thanks!

Force 0206
10-23-16, 13:05
We all assume you're posting here to be helpful. Being so vague doesn't serve us. Would you please post again with more details? Thanks!I was answering a specific question based on a previous posting. Nothing more or less.

Force 0206
10-23-16, 13:18
We all assume you're posting here to be helpful. Being so vague doesn't serve us. Would you please post again with more details? Thanks!Pay house. 4 for the hour. I only ask Anna for medium pressure and she delivers to my satisfaction. Likes to tease, and on the flip is clear that HJ is on the table. Unlike most providers, she wears a mongor friendly thin bra that easily moves aside and will pull up her shirt. She also allows you to slip a few fingers under the shorts. She does it all with great attitude but wants. 6 for the free roaming.

TJ Dog
10-23-16, 15:01
Well, my long time reliable FS provider has apparently retired. So starting search for a replacement. Been reading reviews on the places on Flanders and on Ronson. Seem to be interchangeable w / regard to providers. Ronson is a lot closer for me. Any advantage in the extra drive up to Flanders?

Chuckii
10-23-16, 16:09
Well, my long time reliable FS provider has apparently retired. So starting search for a replacement. Been reading reviews on the places on Flanders and on Ronson. Seem to be interchangeable w / regard to providers. Ronson is a lot closer for me. Any advantage in the extra drive up to Flanders?Amanda is usually there.

Force 0206
10-25-16, 01:46
Well, my long time reliable FS provider has apparently retired. So starting search for a replacement. Been reading reviews on the places on Flanders and on Ronson. Seem to be interchangeable w / regard to providers. Ronson is a lot closer for me. Any advantage in the extra drive up to Flanders?Amanda is among the best to have worked at both locations. She has great attitude and is quite open to a full menu. She is currently at Flanders and definitely worth the drive in my view.

Bwetfan
10-25-16, 01:48
I saw Dolly at Seaside Young Flower Massage in La Jolla.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-young-very-sweet-asian-girl-chinese-girl-and-thailand-want-to-give-to-you-great-massage/17238878

She actually is Filipino, which is a bit different than Chinese or Thai but it all works for me.

She gives a pretty good massage, and for $40 a sensual HJ. She allowed some roaming, but no finger insertion. Gets pretty wet.

IsBarkley
10-25-16, 02:01
I was answering a specific question based on a previous posting. Nothing more or less.Force 0206 I sent you a message. Thanks.

Hey Mr Dj
10-25-16, 04:58
Saw a new AMP open up down in Chula Vista off Bonita Road where the old Chinese I Massage use to be. I looked it up and it was Blue Green Massage. Anyone know if this is the same as the one on El Cajon Blvd? Haven't been to that one. Just curious as this is closer to where I live.

Tennis Nut
10-25-16, 13:10
Does anyone have any experience with Seeking Arrangments (seekingarrangements.com)? It seems like a scam, but I can't tell. They don't give you anything useful unless you sign up for big bucks. They want between $60 and $80 per month for an "upgraded" membership, which is the only way to communicate with the beautiful female members.

Anyone have any luck with this site? Thanks!

Tennis Nut
10-25-16, 13:12
Amanda is usually there.I haven't been there, so I googled massage + Flanders + Mira Mesa: are you guys talking about Q Massage? Thanks!

TJ Dog
10-25-16, 14:32
I haven't been there, so I googled massage + Flanders + Mira Mesa: are you guys talking about Q Massage? Thanks!No, it is the other one. Kind of hard to find an ad with the actual street address. I believe it was 6727.

TJ Dog
10-25-16, 14:42
Gave the place on Flanders a shot yesterday. Got Bo-bo, kind of thick Chinese girl with really big tits. Service pretty good, but a bit mechanical (I think she's done this before) - no limits on touching / positions. She wanted 150 - didn't have a lot of time to negotiate or walk so ended up at 140. Based on my experience, 120 would have been more appropriate. Next time I'll take a harder line.

The girls seem pretty un-inhibited. When I was being led to my room another girl came out of one of the rooms naked and strolled down the hall. While in my room, Bo-bo took off her dress and then walked out to get the cover.

Anyways, it's a bit out of range for me to be a regular place. Nevertheless, be worth repeating if I could score in the 120 range.

MikeHall
10-25-16, 23:46
I went to a couple fairly new places recently, the first being Hello Spa in El Cajon in the In-and-Out shopping center.

Young papasan led me to a room and the masseuse was middle aged and unattractive, but petite. I was liquored up and willing, so I tried grabbing and rubbing her legs when she was up on the table. She feigned laughter and said she was "ticklish" and moved my hands away. Massage was OK, not great. No teasing, no action. They have a deal where if you visit a bunch of times (8 or 10, I forget) you get one free. 60 minutes was. 4 plus appropriate tip. Strike 1.

Next up was Water Cube Spa on ECB.

If you ever go here and park behind the small shopping center where it's located, be sure to write down your car make, model and color in the registry so it won't get towed. Place is new, so it's pretty clean and has those rubber gaskets that go over the facehole in the table. Masseuse was Suci--30's, average looking, not exactly petite but not a bad body, very Chinese; I'd rate her a 5 at best. She was wearing long legged spanx underneath a thick dress. I stroked her legs, which she was OK with, but wouldn't let me grab her ass. When she was up on the table, I stroked her legs again and grabbed her ass. That's when she lightly tapped my shoulders indicating that was a no-no. Not really any teasing, and despite Little Mikey halfway at attention, she was always careful to keep the sheet over my junk. Massage was good--really got out some kinks--but again, no action. Very disappointed, considering they advertised on BP (though the ad hints at nothing). 60 minutes was. 5 plus appropriate tip. Strike 2.

On deck is a new place on Convoy. Hopefully I won't strike out. Stay tuned.

Force 0206
10-26-16, 14:36
I went to a couple fairly new places recently, the first being Hello Spa in El Cajon in the In-and-Out shopping center.

Young papasan led me to a room and the masseuse was middle aged and unattractive, but petite. I was liquored up and willing, so I tried grabbing and rubbing her legs when she was up on the table. She feigned laughter and said she was "ticklish" and moved my hands away. Massage was OK, not great. No teasing, no action. They have a deal where if you visit a bunch of times (8 or 10, I forget) you get one free. 60 minutes was. 4 plus appropriate tip. Strike 1.

If you ever go here and park behind the small shopping center where it's located, be sure to write down your car make, model and color in the registry so it won't get towed. Place is new, so it's pretty clean and has those rubber gaskets that go over the facehole in the table. Masseuse was Suci--30's, average looking, not exactly petite but not a bad body, very Chinese; I'd rate her a 5 at best. She was wearing long legged spanx underneath a thick dress. I stroked her legs, which she was OK with, but wouldn't let me grab her ass. When she was up on the table, I stroked her legs again and grabbed her ass. That's when she lightly tapped my shoulders indicating that was a no-no. Not really any teasing, and despite Little Mikey halfway at attention, she was always careful to keep the sheet over my junk. Massage was good--really got out some kinks--but again, no action. Very disappointed, considering they advertised on BP (though the ad hints at nothing). 60 minutes was. 5 plus appropriate tip. Strike 2.

On deck is a new place on Convoy. Hopefully I won't strike out. Stay tuned.Where is a new place on Convoy?

Five
10-27-16, 17:24
I got to stop going here. When it first opened there were a couple different girls- if not hot, then cute at least- and the HE was pretty much guaranteed. Hadn't gone in a month or so and stopped in a couple days ago. Put in the room by a cute enough girl then got on the table and the homely heavy one came in. The rub was ok but when she went for the finish I had to decline. She was just not my cup of tea. I saw on CL or BP there is a new place in El Cajon on a street that started with an M. If anyone has any info please share. Would love to have a reliable and pleasurable option close to my house which is what I thought I had there with Cajon. Don't need Coco or Pine. I would be broke all the time- but cute and nice hands would be awesome. 5.

HoneyBoy
10-28-16, 00:15
I got to stop going here. When it first opened there were a couple different girls- if not hot, then cute at least- and the HE was pretty much guaranteed. Hadn't gone in a month or so and stopped in a couple days ago. Put in the room by a cute enough girl then got on the table and the homely heavy one came in. The rub was ok but when she went for the finish I had to decline. She was just not my cup of tea. I saw on CL or BP there is a new place in El Cajon on a street that started with an M. If anyone has any info please share. Would love to have a reliable and pleasurable option close to my house which is what I thought I had there with Cajon. Don't need Coco or Pine. I would be broke all the time- but cute and nice hands would be awesome. 5.Well at least you got something in El Cajon. I have never even got HE. Where is Cajon massage? I live in El Cajon and it would be nice to find a place that at least.

Does HE.

Five
10-28-16, 10:52
Well at least you got something in El Cajon. I have never even got HE. Where is Cajon massage? I live in El Cajon and it would be nice to find a place that at least.

Does HE.Near Dixieline on Main- I think the first visit I had to suggest the HE- after that it was pretty much just included. $40 an hour for a decent massage then I tip 20-40 depending on enthusiasm. 5.

BallaStPoint
10-28-16, 16:09

On deck is a new place on Convoy. Hopefully I won't strike out. Stay tuned.I've been to cube Spa many times and had a girl formerly from Lotus Spa. Great massage and ending with UTC top and bottom access. Haven't been there in awhile though, found more better places now.

HoneyBoy
10-28-16, 18:36
Near Dixieline on Main- I think the first visit I had to suggest the HE- after that it was pretty much just included. $40 an hour for a decent massage then I tip 20-40 depending on enthusiasm. 5.Ok, I have been there twice and the best I got was that she she let me do it myself! Maybe there are different owners or new girls, so I may have to try it again. Do uou have a girl to recommend?

Five
10-28-16, 22:00
Ok, I have been there twice and the best I got was that she she let me do it myself! Maybe there are different owners or new girls, so I may have to try it again. Do uou have a girl to recommend?Yuna was cute enough- not truly sexy but certainly better than what I saw the last visit- I have not seen her in a while though. The other side of it is that I have only ever gone on weekdays- never in the evening never on weekends- perhaps it gets better but I haven't seen it. Rubmaps had some comments on the review page that you can read without getting a membership. I won't be returning. 5.

MemoeNasty
10-28-16, 23:02
I got to stop going here. When it first opened there were a couple different girls- if not hot, then cute at least- and the HE was pretty much guaranteed. Hadn't gone in a month or so and stopped in a couple days ago. Put in the room by a cute enough girl then got on the table and the homely heavy one came in. The rub was ok but when she went for the finish I had to decline. She was just not my cup of tea. I saw on CL or BP there is a new place in El Cajon on a street that started with an M. If anyone has any info please share. Would love to have a reliable and pleasurable option close to my house which is what I thought I had there with Cajon. Don't need Coco or Pine. I would be broke all the time- but cute and nice hands would be awesome. 5.I've stayed away from the MP's in ECC because I've never seen any positive reports on here. I live in ECC and would like to find one I could pop in every now and again. I'll keep my eyes open for any good reviews. For now, I visit one of the ones on ECB when I'm in the mood for a MP because I know it's a sure thing for a HE. In my opinion some of the rates that are posted on this site at some of these places is rediculous so I won't visit some of the ones that are mentioned. Also, I'm never interested in FS at these places. I just go for the massage and the ending. Moe.

Five
10-29-16, 11:06
I hear ya- I'm ok with hitting some of these places- particularly the $40/ hr full body massage places as generally one of two things will happen- either it's a decent massage with no extras or a so-so massage with- I am ok with either as I do have some recurrent lower back issues that respond well to massage. Worst case extras wise I am out $40 but get some pain relief. 5.

I've stayed away from the MP's in ECC because I've never seen any positive reports on here. I live in ECC and would like to find one I could pop in every now and again. I'll keep my eyes open for any good reviews. For now, I visit one of the ones on ECB when I'm in the mood for a MP because I know it's a sure thing for a HE. In my opinion some of the rates that are posted on this site at some of these places is rediculous so I won't visit some of the ones that are mentioned. Also, I'm never interested in FS at these places. I just go for the massage and the ending. Moe.

Filmmakr
10-29-16, 15:44
Anyone try them?

I hear ya- I'm ok with hitting some of these places- particularly the $40/ hr full body massage places as generally one of two things will happen- either it's a decent massage with no extras or a so-so massage with- I am ok with either as I do have some recurrent lower back issues that respond well to massage. Worst case extras wise I am out $40 but get some pain relief. 5..

Five
10-29-16, 20:51
Anyone try them?

.I have not- I was referring before about a new one on Mollison- but haven't been there either. 5.

HoneyBoy
10-30-16, 01:15
Yuna was cute enough- not truly sexy but certainly better than what I saw the last visit- I have not seen her in a while though. The other side of it is that I have only ever gone on weekdays- never in the evening never on weekends- perhaps it gets better but I haven't seen it. Rubmaps had some comments on the review page that you can read without getting a membership. I won't be returning. 5.Thanks bro.

Dark Knight619
10-30-16, 05:43
Anyone see the A Team from BP? Those chicks are hot and have good reviews on ter. Can more than HJ be had thanks.

Dog Rice
10-30-16, 12:10
Could you be a bit more specific about "A team"? Did a search on BP, and not able to find??

Anyone see the A Team from BP? Those chicks are hot and have good reviews on ter. Can more than HJ be had thanks.

Tennis Nut
10-30-16, 13:26
Had Shirley recently. On the flip, I used the universal hand gesture for FS. She said, "No Condom. " I took that as a hint that perhaps FS would be possible if it were CFS. The next time I went I brought a raincoat. I left it on the table where she keeps her supplies. On the flip I gestured FS and pointed to the condom. She said no and insisted. Finally I got her to agree to BBBJ. She was terrible. She wanted to make it a HJ with a bit of mouth action. When I took her hand away, she acted confused and put it back. I called her off and said, "I'm going home. " I gave her $15 and figured I'd never see her again.

Tennis Nut
10-30-16, 13:33
I don't remember the exact address, but it's on Raytheon about a half-block west of Mercury, on the south side of the street. It's a small, stand-alone dumpy building next to Granger. If I can attach a picture, you'll see it.

There was only one girl there--Lisa. She was cute and had a nice body. It was $40 for a half-hour, which seemed a little steep, but I thought it might imply that a lot of extras were available. The rub was good, but not excellent. On the flip she pointed to Mr. Ed and nodded. I gestured for FS. She said no. I gestured for a BJ. We haggled for quite a while--she wanted $80, I offered $60. I got up to leave a couple of times and she kept me there. Finally I gave in to her $80. She left and came back with some Saran Wrap. Are you kidding me! She wrapped my dick and did a decent BJ, but come on--plastic wrap! She allowed roaming high and low. I was polite and didn't try to put my finger in her pussy. I wouldn't repeat.

Waylay
10-30-16, 22:19
Anyone see the A Team from BP? Those chicks are hot and have good reviews on ter. Can more than HJ be had thanks.He's referring to the girls from "SD Miracle Oasis. ".

They all have a ton of reviews on are-maps. There are a couple fake ones indicating FS from one of them, but it's fairly well-accepted that no extras besides HJ are available there. Very costly for the hour, but the masseuses are young and very good looking.

MichelOb
10-31-16, 21:46
Had Shirley recently. On the flip, I used the universal hand gesture for FS. She said, "No Condom. " I took that as a hint that perhaps FS would be possible if it were CFS. The next time I went I brought a raincoat. I left it on the table where she keeps her supplies. On the flip I gestured FS and pointed to the condom. She said no and insisted. Finally I got her to agree to BBBJ. She was terrible. She wanted to make it a HJ with a bit of mouth action. When I took her hand away, she acted confused and put it back. I called her off and said, "I'm going home. " I gave her $15 and figured I'd never see her again.Thanks Tennis Nut. I've wanted to try and upsell some of these Z girls but you did it. Good job only tipping her 15. She always negotiates. 6 before the deed.

ArsenalFC
11-01-16, 00:41
I called to see if Bobo was available today and the lady on the phone said "no, she gone, new girls. " I also asked about Judy and TingTing and she said Judy was gone and TingTing was at Ronson.

So, I thought, what the heck.

Two new girls named Sandy and Tina. Sandy answered the door, so I got her. She's pretty attractive. The other girl Tina who I saw later, not as much. She started the "massage" if you want to call it that, and after a few minutes I touch her leg and grazed her pussy to which she almost said "I'm getting hot" immediately. Huh? After a bit I gestured that I wanted to fuck her ass and she said no. I pushed it for a bit, and when I did that she would say "I fuck you ass" Haha. No. She began negotiating FS and asked how much I paid before. I said 1 (which was a lie because I've never been there before) and she said no 14. Eventually, she agreed to 12. She wanted me to pay right then before. I said no. There was some touching during this conversation. She left and came back and when she did I told her I wanted to cum twice. She said no. She made the comment "you trouble customer. " At which point, I decided this was over. If you've been overseas and gone through a similar experience (cause I haven't done this here), you know that these type of girls are the worst lays EVER. This is a transaction, not an experience. I would visit Eva at Z everyday of the week before considering spending $ with this type of chick. And it costs a lot less. Anyways, I told her I wanted my money back. She called her boss, yapped in Mandarin for a bit and finally agreed to give me 4 of the 6 I paid of the hour. Later. From there I headed over to Wildflower.

I decided to try Wildflower and called, but Leah was off for the night. Amanda was available. Average looks. Average body. Good attitude. 6 for the hour which is expensive. She did ok in the massage department. Overall, it was a decent experience. Only OTC although she did pop her titties out for me and then whispered in my ear $6. Ass play was good and she even surprised me when she penetrated a little. HELLO? Probably wouldn't go back for her.

Member #2157
11-01-16, 12:32
Well, my long time reliable FS provider has apparently retired. So starting search for a replacement. Been reading reviews on the places on Flanders and on Ronson. Seem to be interchangeable w / regard to providers. Ronson is a lot closer for me. Any advantage in the extra drive up to Flanders?

I called to see if Bobo was available today and the lady on the phone said "no, she gone, new girls. " I also asked about Judy and TingTing and she said Judy was gone and TingTing was at Ronson.

So, I thought, what the heck.

Two new girls named Sandy and Tina. Sandy answered the door, so I got her. She's pretty attractive. The other girl Tina who I saw later, not as much. She started the "massage" if you want to call it that, and after a few minutes I touch her leg and grazed her pussy to which she almost said "I'm getting hot" immediately. Huh? After a bit I gestured that I wanted to fuck her ass and she said no. I pushed it for a bit, and when I did that she would say "I fuck you ass" Haha. No. She began negotiating FS and asked how much I paid before. I said 1 (which was a lie because I've never been there before) and she said no 14. Eventually, she agreed to 12. She wanted me to pay right then before. I said no. There was some touching during this conversation. She left and came back and when she did I told her I wanted to cum twice. She said no. She made the comment "you trouble customer. " At which point, I decided this was over. If you've been overseas and gone through a similar experience (cause I haven't done this here), you know that these type of girls are the worst lays EVER. This is a transaction, not an experience. I would visit Eva at Z everyday of the week before considering spending $ with this type of chick. And it costs a lot less. Anyways, I told her I wanted my money back. She called her boss, yapped in Mandarin for a bit and finally agreed to give me 4 of the 6 I paid of the hour. Later. From there I headed over to Wildflower.

I decided to try Wildflower and called, but Leah was off for the night. Amanda was available. Average looks. Average body. Good attitude. 6 for the hour which is expensive. She did ok in the massage department. Overall, it was a decent experience. Only OTC although she did pop her titties out for me and then whispered in my ear $6. Ass play was good and she even surprised me when she penetrated a little. HELLO? Probably wouldn't go back for her.Flanders is the worst. Expensive and crappy. All of them.

JayLake
11-01-16, 13:49
Anyone see the A Team from BP? Those chicks are hot and have good reviews on ter. Can more than HJ be had thanks.They are nice HJ providers and hot. I have seen sammy and she is insanely hot. Pretty cheap too at 80 half hour which is about baseline for me. No frills but full access above the waist and she has a 10/10 body.

MikeHall
11-01-16, 19:00
Where is a new place on Convoy?OK, "new" meaning they had a Grand Opening sign out front recently. Apparently they're not new. In fact, the place seems run down. Went there in the evening and the room I was put in had a giant window and the drapes closed with one of those giant springy paper clips and the window was open. "You cold?" the 5/10 masseuse asked. "Yeah," and she closed the window. Immediately I thought there was something different about this place, then I realize there's no cheesy relaxing Chinese music being piped in.

Anyway, the massage was terrible. Actually, it was merely light touching and not a massage. I explored a little, which she didn't object to. On the flip, she pointed at Little Mikey and asked, "OK?" I replied emphatically, "Yes!" (why do you think I'm here?) While she was working it, she allowed me to do some up top UTC exploration, so that was cool. After the deed, she cleaned me up, and since there was still time left, she said, "Feet now. " She may not know how to give a full body massage, but was great on the feet. 60 minutes was. 4 plus. 4 tip.

Next I'll probably try the place on "Millison" that advertises on BP (Ocean Spa).

N00b77
11-02-16, 17:21
I decided to try Wildflower and called, but Leah was off for the night. Amanda was available. Average looks. Average body. Good attitude. 6 for the hour which is expensive. She did ok in the massage department. Overall, it was a decent experience. Only OTC although she did pop her titties out for me and then whispered in my ear $6. Ass play was good and she even surprised me when she penetrated a little. HELLO? Probably wouldn't go back for her.I always stop by here for a great an hour massage. If you play your cards right, she'll pop a nipple in your mouf! Total damage is always a franklin out the door.

Spamlocke
11-02-16, 17:50
Flanders is the worst. Expensive and crappy. All of them.I've always found Flanders to be pretty solid. But if you have better recommendation I wouldn't mind taking my money elsewhere.

RexTripod808
11-02-16, 20:55
So I live in La Mesa area and based off the posts Maple Spa is a solid option in the area. However, I'm wondering if there is a choice between this place and the two Miramar locations (Pine and Coco), which would be the best option. I'm used to the Honolulu scene where you are treated like a king and the entire menu is available for around 180-200. I'm looking for gorgeous, model quality girls if possible, and GFE bordering on PSE. I'm fully aware that the scene is a bit more limited out here, but looking for the best bang (all puns intended) for my buck.

Of the place recommended, as a first time to any of these three is there anything I need to know other than the regular rules of the game. PM if necessary.

Appreciate any help.

-Rex.

Jimmyliu
11-02-16, 20:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

I'm starting to think you're a chick

A2

Gotham
11-02-16, 21:13
Long time. First time.

The owner / MMS of Flanders and Ronson has recently acquired two new additions to her stable. The first is at 6437 Caminito Blythefield just off of Soledad Mountain Road in LA Jolla. The second is in Mission Hills (Only one there).

Play safe guys.

G.

Gotham
11-02-16, 21:25
The Owner / MMS of Flanders and Ronson has recently acquired two additions to her stable. 6437 Caminito Blythefield in La Jolla. The other is in Mission Hills (only one there).

Info is power. Play safe guys.

G.

MichelOb
11-02-16, 23:55
I've seen ads for an Elegant massage on Balboa, but this one is on clairemont mesa bvd at ruffin. This place is new and they've had a sign spinner on the corner for months. Ad says 19.99 for an hour. I called but that's just an hour long foot massage. Full body is 40. Fine. I expected therapeutic and it was actually one of the better ones. Papa San showed me to the room. It has a clear glass tile in the wall so there's a view. No tissues on the stand. No matter. Some Young Thing comes in. Early 20's and an 8/10 for looks. Black pants, some sort of top and an unzipped sweater. Boo. Did a really good massage but zero teasing. The thighs were only massaged on the outside. On the flip she put a cloth over my eyes while she did my arms.

Anyways, didn't expect much but was really happy with the therapeutic since I surf a lot and am sore. The surprise was coming out after and the papa san and mama san kept asking me what I thought of her (and she's standing right there like she's property and not a person). Did some banter back and forth. SYT name is Mary.

The Papa San told me at check in that if I wanted additional time with the girl, they'ld be happy to accommodate, but the signals were not there. The girl was hot though and the massage was excellent.

Dream Cumtrue
11-03-16, 03:24

As previously reported, Angela is indeed young and cute. She asked me if I could wait while she finished eating. She tentatively re-entered the room with a hard candy rolling around in her sweet little mouth. She had on a kind of country style dress, cut above the knee with, as I found later, pretty little cotton panties underneath. That is a nice change from the girded loins of others like Eva that wear thick bike shorts under their skirts. She has a round face and a medium build. She's the youngest and cutest. 4/ hr girl that I've see that delivers the HE. Not drop dead gorgeous but pleasant looking with a touch of innocence.

A little light hearted banter ensued. She is demure and speaks English pretty well. Once we started she asked who I've seen and how I knew her name. I told her that I'd seen a few girls there, Eva being the most recent and that I heard about her from Randy, my on-the-fly conjured reference.

I asked for medium, then light touch and she obliged. She proceeded with an adequate, albeit perfunctory rub. I very gently touched her leg. She didn't protest but moved away rather quickly. That left me wondering if she was going to be a good to go.

She was very complimentary and polite, asking if I was okay and how her pressure was. She eschewed my cover, a harbinger of action to come. As she was stroking my legs I turned back to look up under her skirt as she bent towards my feet. It was really sexy, seeing panties instead of bike shorts that seem to be de rigueur. I gently glided my hand up the back of her leg and caressed her butt. There was no teasing of any sort, until just before the flip. She then rather abruptly went for the taint and balls, pawing at me. I raised up and she blatantly went for a quick, awkward ball and shaft grope. Towel and flip came next.

She started with sexy, teasing strokes. She asked if it was okay, "there". I feigned protest but capitulated. She mentioned a couple of times, "you too big". Too big for what, an HJ? She asked how much I usually tip Eva. I said. 4. She seemed okay with that a began flogging the dolphin.

I went to pull down the top of her dress but she said, not for. 4. She said I could touch though. She has nice smallish tits and didn't have the long protruding nipples that I've found on many Asian girls. I went for some gentle OTC stroking of her kitty and she started doing the porn star moaning. I'm not sure how I feel about that but it was okay at the time. Her slow strokes turned to a bit of the ol' jack hammer routine. It wasn't bad and I popped pretty quickly. I had a huge load built up and upon my first volley she stopped to admire the eruption of my opening salvo. I admonished her to not stop and to keep going, it really killed it for me.

The last I time was with Eva she put her face down on my chest to tongue my nipples. When I was ready to initiate launch, I warned her but she paid no heed and I sprayed her hair and the side of her face. She didn't seem to mind mind and joked about me being so strong. It made me wonder if she'd let me blast one off on face properly next time.

Well, as they say, karma is a mother f'er and my subsequent volleys whizzed over my shoulder and I actually got some on my own cheek. Yuck. I started laughing. She noticed it but she was not that amused. Also noting how strong I was.

So, as to my initial sentiments; she was young and cute, probably more so than any parlor girl besides Hana / Pine. She has a nice face and body, performed adequately but did negotiate and although she agreed to. 40, she didn't get naked and went for a cursory HE. Worst of all she stopped after the first squirt, then had really unfortunate aim.

It's the classic dilemma, younger girl with lesser service skills or the aging pro, that knows how to work it. When given the choice I always go for the young and hot but I have had great times with those like Eva, in this epoch of incredulity.I had a wonderful time with Angela and highly recomend her. She let me touch her and got 2 time HJ. Second time was just heavenly. She is so young and her skin so smooth.

Member #2157
11-03-16, 09:38
I've always found Flanders to be pretty solid. But if you have better recommendation I wouldn't mind taking my money elsewhere.Angela at Engineer. More fun, cheaper. BBBJ and CFS for 1. No haggling, and a decent massage.

Get there by noon and door is. 3.

Believe they are moving though.

AmpFan09
11-04-16, 14:44
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-slim-tender-friendly-girl-with-you-privately/22637357 I tried searching the number on TER but no luck. I at least know the photos are not anywhere else on the web.

Tennis Nut
11-06-16, 00:10
Wouldn't it have been funny on Halloween to go into a bunch of AMPs dressed like a cop.

Tennis Nut
11-06-16, 00:16
Elegant, which is behind The Coffee Bean, next to Palomino's Mexican, and across the street from Kahn's Cave and Boll Weevel (now at least you know where to eat), recently changed ownership and expanded. It's beautiful, but it's strictly legit. I had Ella for a half-hour and asked for a hard massage. She is great, but it was all business. And the place holds no promise for offering HE's. Their rooms have little windows with semi-frosted glass, the lights in the room do not dim, and the girls wear lab coats that make them look like doctors or nurses. No prostate exams though, so don't get your hopes up.

Tennis Nut
11-06-16, 00:19
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-slim-tender-friendly-girl-with-you-privately/22637357 I tried searching the number on TER but no luck. I at least know the photos are not anywhere else on the web.Is it me or what? She's not inviting or friendly looking. Granted she's young and has a great body, but I bet you don't get to touch it. She probably wears a chastity belt, too, during business hours. Oh, and her husband, who doesn't get shit at home from her, probably frequents AMPs himself for some relief.

Nfnjr98
11-06-16, 10:47
He's referring to the girls from "SD Miracle Oasis. ".

They all have a ton of reviews on are-maps. There are a couple fake ones indicating FS from one of them, but it's fairly well-accepted that no extras besides HJ are available there. Very costly for the hour, but the masseuses are young and very good looking.Is additional tipping expected beyond the quoted fees?

JayLake
11-07-16, 15:07
Is additional tipping expected beyond the quoted fees?Nah not like AMPs. They are just independent providers really, no mamasan or anything typical like that.

Gunners78
11-07-16, 16:02
Is it me or what? She's not inviting or friendly looking. Granted she's young and has a great body, but I bet you don't get to touch it. She probably wears a chastity belt, too, during business hours. Oh, and her husband, who doesn't get shit at home from her, probably frequents AMPs himself for some relief.2 ladies work out of this location. An above average massage with HJ. Nothing else offered. Would not repeat just because so much is out there.

MikeHall
11-07-16, 23:04
This was a 2-day adventure.

On Saturday about 7 pm I decided to try Ocean Spa (El Cajon on and. Mollison--or "Millison", as they say in their BP ad). It's on the 2nd floor of a corner strip mall that looks like converted apartements. A lot of foot traffic around--El Cajon scuzzos--and out of one of the offices downstairs I swear the guy inside must be dealing drugs. He had 3 quick walk in visits in the short time I was there. Anyway, there was no answer at the door of this spa and a phone call went to voicemail, despite the ad saying they were open until 10 (or was it 11? Anyway, much later than 7!

So I decided I'd give F & H Massage (Santee / El Cajon across from In-and-Out) another shot. Young but chubby Chinese girl with very little Engrish skills has to go get the masseuse who's busy servicing someone. The masseuse who came out happened to be the decent looking MMS I saw last time I was there, but that time my masseuse turned out to be a big fat brute. MMS / masseuse was dressed very sexy but tells me the next appointment won't be for 45 minutes. I don't wait around.

Next up is Diamond Spa (La Mesa near On Cue) where I had good luck last time I was there (which was also the first time I was there). Again, a Chinese girl with no Engrish comes out and frantically makes a phone call. After asking several times whether anyone is available, she says "No. " Fuck! I bail again.

Nearby is Fletcher Massage (La Mesa). I call ahead this time and make sure they can do a 60 minute massage, which they say they can. When I get there, a white guy is sitting in the front office, possibly waiting for a friend. I stand there a few minutes, but no one comes out. The white guy says, "I think you have to press that button on the counter. " I do, and eventually MMS comes out and shows me to a room. Masseuse was not bad looking--late 30's, not petite yet not chubby, she'll do. She was wearing capri pants and a top with a very padded chest. I rubbed her calf--the only thing near me exposed--which she didn't mind, even putting my hand back on it when I let go. Promising.

Right after the flip, she kept asking how was my. How you say. (something in Chinese). And indicated "breath". I said, "Oh, 'breath'. Fine, just fine. " "Thank you, teacher," she said and bowed. I laughed.

At this point I'm exploring OTC, which she doesn't object to. She smiles and says, "You're very handsome. " Little Mikey has created a tent, but she just giggles and is careful not to expose him on the front rub. She eventually peeks under the little sheet to check out Little Mikey and exclaims, "Ooo!" and giggles. But after some more lame rubbing she does the slapping of the muscles and declares, "OK, finished. " WTF!

Maybe I should have been more aggressive, maybe she was leery I was LE and might do more next time, but this was very disappointing. 60 min was. 4 with appropriate tip. Since I had my massage, I call it a night and decide to try again the next day.

Come Sunday afternoon (after the Charger game), I was naturally pretty frustrated, so I opted to try Ocean Spa again. My damn phone was having trouble, so I just drove there instead of calling ahed. Now all the access to the 2nd floor of that business complex was locked up. Grrrr!

So I make my way to another place in El Cajon I saw advertised on BP--Foot Spa (El Cajon on and. Johnson near Hacienda restaurant). PPS said I could get an hour massage right away, so I feel better already. I asked if I could use the bathroom (had a couple beers to recycle), and he forgot to collect the money before the masseuse showed me to the room off a central exposed area where a couple people were getting foot massages.

Masseuse was May--30's, not bad looking, thin, in the light I'd rate a 5, but in the dim room she looked a bit better--she'll do just fine. Massage was pretty damn good. She has kung-fu grip! When I was on my stomach she mounted my legs and used her knees to get out the knots left over from my exasperated search the previous day, working her way up my back. It was good. Then she mounted the table again near my head and rubbed my back with her hands. I took the opportunity to stroke her legs and chest (she was wearing black stockings and a very padded top), later rubbing her ass and crotch OTC. She never objected, but wouldn't let me go UTC.

After the hot towel wipe down and the flip, she went over and locked the door. Yes!

After getting the go ahead, she eventually grabs Little Mikey who by now is at full attention, and away we go. After I did my duty, she cleaned me up extensively--every nook and cranny.

As I leave, I give her. 4, and since I don't see PPS, I give MMS the. 4 for the 60 minutes he forgot to collect ahead of time.

All in all, a good massage from a decent provider with a nice HJ at a good price with no negotiation. Ya can't beat that with a stick. I'd repeat.

Sd1619
11-08-16, 02:59
Saw the updated add on BP for Relax Spa on Flanders that two new girls were providing services today and decided to check it out at about 6:30 pm The ad said Tina and Sunny were there and I called ahead just to make sure. When I got there I was greeted by a Chinese woman wearing a tiny sailor costume. Cute! Her name was Mimi. She was about 5'00 and cute with long hair. I asked for an hour and she lead me to a room way in the back. She asked me to get undressed and that she would be right back.

Frankly I wasn't interested in the massage, so I just undressed and laid down on my back. When she came back in she smiled wryly and asked if I'd been there before and I said yes, that I normally see Amanda. She said that Amanda was at the new location today and she hoped that I would like her as much. She started kissing my neck and her hand travelled down under the towel covering junior. As she stroked she murmured, "too big, too big. " I smiled and asked her "too big for what?" She said she'd show me -- she walked over to the door and locked it then stripped as she walked back to the table. I have to admit she has a nice rack for one so short. And they're real! Definitely stacked nicely. She teased and liked junior and asked if I wanted more. I said yes, and she asked how much could I spend. I said 1, she smiled and took my hand and put it on her ample breasts and then drew $. 2 on my palm. I hate to haggle. So off we go.

She was enthusiastic, put the raincoat on, and used both her mouth and other attributes very aggressively. I don't know if she's naturally so wet or just really turned on tonight, but she was dripping wet. It was a very satisfying session and after she gave me a hot towel she got called away because there were more customers. The receptionist actually came in to help me dress and get me some water. She kept asking if everything was okay and if I needed anything else. Honestly she was a cutie herself and I was almost tempted to ask her if we could go at it again -- but I had to go. Mimi came back in quickly and apologized that she had to go. As I was leaving I crossed paths with Sunny -- she giggled as we went around each other. She was apparently with a client and was just holding her dress on -- very cute, definitely going back to try her!

BlueSkyBlue
11-08-16, 09:43
I stopped by here yesterday afternoon in Rancho Bernardo and was surprised to see a new girl was working. This place can get pretty busy so a fresh face is a nice change. I thought she was cute probably in her early 30's with a fit and firm body and a fun attitude.

Good massage with a good slow finish. There was some good OTC roaming at the end while she worked my member and I left happy.

Tennis Nut
11-08-16, 18:25
I stopped by here yesterday afternoon in Rancho Bernardo and was surprised to see a new girl was working. This place can get pretty busy so a fresh face is a nice change. I thought she was cute probably in her early 30's with a fit and firm body and a fun attitude.

Good massage with a good slow finish. There was some good OTC roaming at the end while she worked my member and I left happy.Her name? The name of the establishment for those of us who don't know Hz. Damage? $40/$40?

Would you repeat?

Lascivious
11-08-16, 20:49
I'm intrigued by this place. They have a pretty blatant menu on their website. Rates aren't bad, if reports are correct that they don't expect tipping beyond thier menu rates.

Younger Non-Asian girls. They look good but not unrealistic. Any other mongers willing to chime in?

BlueSkyBlue
11-09-16, 01:19
Her name? The name of the establishment for those of us who don't know Hz. Damage? $40/$40?

Would you repeat?I've reviewed this place before so sorry for the lack of specifics this time.

Sorry but I didn't remember the name of the new girl but I do regularly go to this shop.

YMMV but I always get a good deep tissue and s good HE so I'm happy leaving 1 $ for every thing.

I think the rate is now $50 an hour but they always work hard on my back so for me it's worth it.

Place is in a shopping plaza right off of rancho bernardo road right next I 15 next to a cigar shop and a cafe there is a fed ex nearby.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hz-body-therapy-858-752-2842/21080152

TJ Dog
11-09-16, 02:19
........ and she asked how much could I spend. I said 1, she smiled and took my hand and put it on her ample breasts and then drew $. 2 on my palm. I hate to haggle. So off we go.I always have trouble w / code. Did you pay 120 or 200?

Horsetrader
11-09-16, 11:37
I always have trouble w / code. Did you pay 120 or 200?The reason you have trouble with code is because too many people screw it up. If Sd1619 used it properly, he paid $120.

I'd appreciate anyone that could explain why this code is used. There is nothing secret about it, it's a well defined abbreviation. It seldom saves much typing and the forum's auto-format feature tends to separate the keystrokes in an odd way, which only seniors have access to edit for readability.

Tennis Nut
11-09-16, 11:47
The reason you have trouble with code is because too many people screw it up. If Sd1619 used it properly, he paid $120.

I'd appreciate anyone that could explain why this code is used. There is nothing secret about it, it's a well defined abbreviation.We're not fooling anyone. If there are prying eyes, they know what all the code means. There are no secrets, only luck that LE hasn't stepped in yet.

If your one who doesn't like the idea of giving up code, here is a new set of code to consider:

YIWTAAMP = Yesterday I went to an Asian massage parlor.

IOBGAHJ = I over-paid, but got a hand job.

ISLFTHG--YPGBAL = I'm still looking for the holy grail--young, pretty, great body, and loose.

EOTN = Enough of this nonsense.

I'm out.

Tennis Nut
11-09-16, 11:51
This place is next to Vons on Santo Rd. And Clairemont Mesa Blvd. In Tierrasanta. Mimi gives a great therapeutic massage, but no extras are offered. I went twice in two days hoping to get lucky the second time, but I didn't luck out.

Tennis Nut
11-09-16, 11:53
Angela gives a very good massage and a decent HJ. Anyone have any luck getting more from her? If so, please PM me.

TJ Dog
11-09-16, 18:05
We're not fooling anyone. If there are prying eyes, they know what all the code means. There are no secrets, only luck that LE hasn't stepped in yet.

If your one who doesn't like the idea of giving up code, here is a new set of code to consider:

YIWTAAMP = Yesterday I went to an Asian massage parlor.

IOBGAHJ = I over-paid, but got a hand job.

ISLFTHG--YPGBAL = I'm still looking for the holy grail--young, pretty, great body, and loose.

EOTN = Enough of this nonsense.

I'm out.Concur. It makes about as much sense as the "I had a dream. " nonsense that, thankfully, seems to have run its course.

TJ Dog
11-09-16, 18:07
The reason you have trouble with code is because too many people screw it up. If Sd1619 used it properly, he paid $120.

I'd appreciate anyone that could explain why this code is used. There is nothing secret about it, it's a well defined abbreviation. It seldom saves much typing and the forum's auto-format feature tends to separate the keystrokes in an odd way, which only seniors have access to edit for readability.OK, so opened w /100, settled for 120. I can't argue with that. Since I recently paid 140 Now, if he actually got jacked up from 120 to 200 .

Stl Danish
11-10-16, 02:45
[Deleted by Admin]which is laughable.

Here's what's laughable to me, you wasted your quarterly report on this.

A2

Tennis Nut
11-10-16, 11:51
Concur. It makes about as much sense as the "I had a dream. " nonsense that, thankfully, seems to have run its course.I had a dream last night that I went to an Asian Massage Parlor, aka an AMP, got a massage, aka an M, and on the flip, aka a flip, I got a blow job without a condom, aka a BBBJ, and the masseuse said it was on the house. No that's a fantasy!

Marco19
11-10-16, 12:57
I had a dream last night that I went to an Asian Massage Parlor, aka an AMP, got a massage, aka an M, and on the flip, aka a flip, I got a blow job without a condom, aka a BBBJ, and the masseuse said it was on the house. No that's a fantasy!Love that dream Tennis Nut.

N00b77
11-10-16, 18:01
This place is next to Vons on Santo Rd. And Clairemont Mesa Blvd. In Tierrasanta. Mimi gives a great therapeutic massage, but no extras are offered. I went twice in two days hoping to get lucky the second time, but I didn't luck out.Same experience I had. Went there twice. On different days. And strike out twice.

HoneyBoy
11-10-16, 22:54
Love that dream Tennis Nut.Yeah, degeinitely a dream.

Lascivious
11-12-16, 15:33
Angela gives a very good massage and a decent HJ. Anyone have any luck getting more from her? If so, please PM me.I went back to see her instead of going to Miracle Oasis, partially due to lack of intel. It was tempting to try something new but I decided to giver her another go.

We had to wait for a room, so we sat out in the waiting area and chatted for about 15 minutes. Her English is pretty good for only being here for about a year from Shanghi. She remembered me even though I'd only seen her once. It seemed to make the session way better. Maybe she felt more of a connection.

Last time she had a mid-length dress, bare legs and cotton panties on. This time she wore a similar dress but with stockings and a maxi-pad. She said Aunt flo was visiting. When I reach up to touch her leg while she was straddling my head and I felt the stockings it was very off-putting. I asked her to take them off but she said, later. She has a move where she tucks her skirt into her panties or stockings to keep from getting oil on it.

Almost no teasing before the flip but very nice. Last time she asked how much I tipped Eva and I told her 40. When I tried to get her to bare her tits she said, not for 40. This time she took off her dress without me asking. No talk of a tip either. She let me pull down her stockings. She was very sensual and took her time, unlike last time when she kind of went jackhammer on me.

I didn't ask for more but it didn't seem out of the question next time.

SDGuy619
11-12-16, 18:05
I went back to see her instead of going to Miracle Oasis, partially due to lack of intel. It was tempting to try something new but I decided to giver her another go.

We had to wait for a room, so we sat out in the waiting area and chatted for about 15 minutes. Her English is pretty good for only being here for about a year from Shanghi. She remembered me even though I'd only seen her once. It seemed to make the session way better. Maybe she felt more of a connection.

Last time she had a mid-length dress, bare legs and cotton panties on. This time she wore a similar dress but with stockings and a maxi-pad. She said Aunt flo was visiting. When I reach up to touch her leg while she was straddling my head and I felt the stockings it was very off-putting. I asked her to take them off but she said, later. She has a move where she tucks her skirt into her panties or stockings to keep from getting oil on it.

Almost no teasing before the flip but very nice. Last time she asked how much I tipped Eva and I told her 40. When I tried to get her to bare her tits she said, not for 40. This time she took off her dress without me asking. No talk of a tip either. She let me pull down her stockings. She was very sensual and took her time, unlike last time when she kind of went jackhammer on me.

I didn't ask for more but it didn't seem out of the question next time.I think that may be her shtick. When I saw her a few weeks ago, she had the maxi pad and said the same thing. She also tried to upsell me on letting the girls out, but eventually relented at 40.

Gotham
11-12-16, 18:55
FYI.

Skincare 107 is closed. No further details.

Lascivious
11-13-16, 03:38
I think that may be her shtick. When I saw her a few weeks ago, she had the maxi pad and said the same thing. She also tried to upsell me on letting the girls out, but eventually relented at 40.No doubt. Others have worn layers of underwear and bike shorts. The first time she didn't have the pad but they often tend to gird thier loins.

Tennis Nut
11-13-16, 13:59
No doubt. Others have worn layers of underwear and bike shorts. The first time she didn't have the pad but they often tend to gird thier loins.I saw her again a couple of days ago. Again, she said she was bleeding. I should have suggested stopping the flow by sticking my finger in the dike, but I didn't. On the flip she took the top of her dress down and gave me full access to Los Titties, but, even though I was being gentle, she insisted I be more gentle. What did she expect, an air-feel? Was I supposed to look and not touch? Anyway, she was delivering a jackhammer HJ and I decided it would be the last time I saw her.

When you think about it, we mongers spend a fortune seeking the holy grail. It seems ridiculous at times. (Sorry, my frustration is showing.) I wish Tijuana weren't such a PIA to deal with. .

Tennis Nut
11-13-16, 14:01
FYI.

Skincare 107 is closed. No further details.They moved to a little dumpy dive on Daggett,

Who do you like there? The owner used to do a great job, but has stopped doing massages and only manages the place--or at least that's the way it was a while back. Maybe she's back to getting her hands dirty, poor thing.

FlyingVfr
11-13-16, 17:16
I saw her again a couple of days ago. Again, she said she was bleeding. I should have suggested stopping the flow by sticking my finger in the dike, but I didn't. On the flip she took the top of her dress down and gave me full access to Los Titties, but, even though I was being gentle, she insisted I be more gentle. What did she expect, an air-feel? Was I supposed to look and not touch? Anyway, she was delivering a jackhammer HJ and I decided it would be the last time I saw her.

When you think about it, we mongers spend a fortune seeking the holy grail. It seems ridiculous at times. (Sorry, my frustration is showing.) I wish Tijuana weren't such a PIA to deal with. .I had Angela at Z once and never had the desire to ask for her again. I haven't seen Eva since she came back to Z but I'm hard-pressed to decide between her and Shirley. Eva was great and sensual with a nice HE finish but there was no UTC touching with her. A couple reports on Shirley indicate it's not hard to get her out of her dress for $20 more so I'm kinda leaning toward her for my next trip down there from north county. What say those who have had both? Go with Shirley or stick with the proven Eva?

Knight007
11-14-16, 13:01
I had Angela at Z once and never had the desire to ask for her again. I haven't seen Eva since she came back to Z but I'm hard-pressed to decide between her and Shirley. Eva was great and sensual with a nice HE finish but there was no UTC touching with her. A couple reports on Shirley indicate it's not hard to get her out of her dress for $20 more so I'm kinda leaning toward her for my next trip down there from north county. What say those who have had both? Go with Shirley or stick with the proven Eva?Eva lets me finger her and play with the rack as much as I want. I tip her $. 4 but shower with generous gifts as well. Be nice and she will open up.

Angela gets out of her dress fr $. 6 but her feelings are more fake. If you like cute face and so so massage go with her. But Eva gives much better massage. Anyone had any extras with Angela or Eva?

Never seen Shirley. How does she look beauty wise. Better than Eva. More news appreciated.

Bmw650
11-14-16, 19:28
Eva lets me finger her and play with the rack as much as I want. I tip her $. 4 but shower with generous gifts as well. Be nice and she will open up.

Angela gets out of her dress fr $. 6 but her feelings are more fake. If you like cute face and so so massage go with her. But Eva gives much better massage. Anyone had any extras with Angela or Eva?

Never seen Shirley. How does she look beauty wise. Better than Eva. More news appreciated.I had Angela butt naked on the massage table me taking over the massage. She has a great ass.

Marco19
11-14-16, 20:09
Eva lets me finger her and play with the rack as much as I want. I tip her $. 4 but shower with generous gifts as well. Be nice and she will open up.

Never seen Shirley. How does she look beauty wise. Better than Eva. More news appreciated.I saw Eva once and had full access with no issues.

Knight007
11-14-16, 22:48
I had Angela butt naked on the massage table me taking over the massage. She has a great ass.What was the damage and length of the session?

StiffNipples
11-15-16, 14:32
Finally saw her last week, called and set-up appt. Pictures on BP and Yelp (haha) are her.

Tight ass, really nice D's, pretty face, a little older but still good looking. Massage was okay, but wasn't there for that.

She headed to the head of the table, my hands started to wander, squeezing her small tight ass, all the while she is grinding her pussy on the top of my head.

OTF, was rubbing her puss OTC, asked her to remove her top, she whispered that's $. 6, done. Awesome tits, sucked those big nips while releasing. Great time.

Out the door for $1. She told me to come back for an hour. Is there more to be had? I may have to find out!

Bmw650
11-15-16, 14:50
What was the damage and length of the session?4. 6 . 90 mn.

LoveSmallTits
11-16-16, 20:32
I was in San Diego last night and around 9 pm stopped in. Told me open until 10 so in the room I went. 2 ladies working who I didn't see before. Told the small one and talked while she did the massage. Turned over she went right for the cock lifted her top up she had no bra on. Small B tits but very nice. Finished the job told me make sure I come back. Gave me a hug and on my way home. Office is nice and clean with parking in the back.

Force 0206
11-17-16, 11:18
I was in San Diego last night and around 9 pm stopped in. Told me open until 10 so in the room I went. 2 ladies working who I didn't see before. Told the small one and talked while she did the massage. Turned over she went right for the cock lifted her top up she had no bra on. Small B tits but very nice. Finished the job told me make sure I come back. Gave me a hug and on my way home. Office is nice and clean with parking in the back.Which part of San Diego, or street, is this AMP located??

DHobbyist
11-17-16, 23:55
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-slim-tender-friendly-girl-with-you-privately/22637357 I tried searching the number on TER but no luck. I at least know the photos are not anywhere else on the web.Pics are accurate. I've seen her great massage with decent HE but nothing more offered. Not worth the expense.

Amp Hunter 101
11-18-16, 05:43
Finally saw her last week, called and set-up appt. Pictures on BP and Yelp (haha) are her.

Tight ass, really nice D's, pretty face, a little older but still good looking. Massage was okay, but wasn't there for that.

She headed to the head of the table, my hands started to wander, squeezing her small tight ass, all the while she is grinding her pussy on the top of my head.

OTF, was rubbing her puss OTC, asked her to remove her top, she whispered that's $. 6, done. Awesome tits, sucked those big nips while releasing. Great time.

Out the door for $1. She told me to come back for an hour. Is there more to be had? I may have to find out!I have some of her movies and nude pics. Contact me and I will share with you.

FlyingVfr
11-18-16, 12:17
Which part of San Diego, or street, is this AMP located??Just Google 'Sun C Spa' and it'll come up with their ad in Back Page.

Mad Gypsy
11-18-16, 17:02
Gents,

Though I'd try something new. Any suggestions for a good nuru? Can be here or OC. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks in advance.

MG.

Monger1931
11-19-16, 04:54
Went in around 2 pm, quoted. 4 for 1/2 hr, haggle to. 3. Upon arrival greeted by two 40 yr olds, probably one mamasan.

The other one, Anna, led me to room. Decent massage, on flip point at junior and hold up 4 fingers. Respond with thumbs up. HE decent and not rushed. No roaming allowed, even OTC. Total damage out the door. 7.

Sivad2
11-19-16, 15:25
Info?

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/5883930242.html

Hey Mr Dj
11-19-16, 21:10
Went in around 2 pm, quoted. 4 for 1/2 hr, haggle to. 3. Upon arrival greeted by two 40 yr olds, probably one mamasan.

The other one, Anna, led me to room. Decent massage, on flip point at junior and hold up 4 fingers. Respond with thumbs up. HE decent and not rushed. No roaming allowed, even OTC. Total damage out the door. 7.What did Anna look like? I went there last week and I thought the provider said her name was Amy or Annie. Hard to understand her. She said she was 36. Really thin, no ass, b cups. Allowed touching OTC downstairs and allowed me to touch under her bra but wouldn't take it off. Massage & HJ was good. Just wondering if it was possibly same provider.

Monger1931
11-21-16, 01:55
What did Anna look like? I went there last week and I thought the provider said her name was Amy or Annie. Hard to understand her. She said she was 36. Really thin, no ass, b cups. Allowed touching OTC downstairs and allowed me to touch under her bra but wouldn't take it off. Massage & HJ was good. Just wondering if it was possibly same provider.Might be the same, Annie and Anna could be interchangeable. Also was thin, no ass, probably b cups. Initially I motioned towards OTC touching but she said "please no" so just sticked to massage and HE.

ManiMoe
11-22-16, 06:18
Has any one check this place out is it true Latinas work here? Please pm with info I'm stressing really hard and I need some relief and a little Latina spice will go a long way.

Thanks in advance.

Senior Leche
11-22-16, 13:06
Has any one check this place out is it true Latinas work here? Please pm with info I'm stressing really hard and I need some relief and a little Latina spice will go a long way.

Thanks in advance.Reviews on another site say yes but I don't have any personal knowledge.

Lascivious
11-22-16, 19:15

Thanks in advance.This may do the trick.

http://www.sdmiracleoasis.com/sammy

TJ Dog
11-23-16, 02:32
Was driving by so tried this place today: http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-in-town-sweet-masseuses-clean-room/24640200.

Pretty good massage, didn't bother with a towel, but, no hint of a HE. The provider was definitely not one of the girls in the ad.

MinnoVisionHe
11-24-16, 12:20

Thanks in advance.Yes 2 of them, both are great. Ask if the latinas are there before you pay I do not recommend the asian girls they have on this spa. Also its expensive. 6 / hhr for just the house.

Hey Mr Dj
11-24-16, 14:04

Thanks in advance.Haven't been here personally but from what I read on Rmaps they definitely have a mixture of Latinas and asians. A lot pricier than most places except the suggestion of Miracle Oasis. That place is ridiculously overpriced.

Amp Hunter 101
11-25-16, 16:30
My apologies however I have received more mails then I can count, you will have to send me your email as we are limited so I can reply.

Lascivious
11-26-16, 01:51
...except the suggestion of Miracle Oasis. That place is ridiculously overpriced.Hmmm. Their prices don't seem so bad for the caliber of girls there. I'm only going by reports here that say they look like thier pics, no tip required. I've never been. I'll always go for the younger hotter girls over older girls even if the older girl's skills are superior.

Like Eva vs Angela at Z's. By all accounts Eva's skills are superior but I'd take Angela's youth and beauty every time. If I wanted to get with a 50 year old, I could probably score one at a club.

HoneyBoy
11-26-16, 10:38
Was driving by so tried this place today: http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-in-town-sweet-masseuses-clean-room/24640200.

Pretty good massage, didn't bother with a towel, but, no hint of a HE. The provider was definitely not one of the girls in the ad.Usually no towel means HE. Maybe you should have asked for one.

Hey Mr Dj
11-26-16, 16:56
Hmmm. Their prices don't seem so bad for the caliber of girls there. I'm only going by reports here that say they look like thier pics, no tip required. I've never been. I'll always go for the younger hotter girls over older girls even if the older girl's skills are superior.

Like Eva vs Angela at Z's. By all accounts Eva's skills are superior but I'd take Angela's youth and beauty every time. If I wanted to get with a 50 year old, I could probably score one at a club.Didn't know that price didn't require a tip but still a little pricey to me. Saw on Rmaps guys were paying $. 1 for 30 $1. 5 for 60 and still tipping. I guess it might be worth it with the caliber of providers if that's what you're looking for. I don't think any of them go further then a HJ.

TJ Dog
11-26-16, 20:08
Usually no towel means HE. Maybe you should have asked for one.Probably. I gave a bunch of signs, but didn't actually ask. Probably just as well. Would have been like getting a HJ from a mini Manti Teo.

Huehue1337
11-27-16, 16:31
Didn't want to spend money but still wanted to see what the statuses of Flanders + Bayside Spas were.

Flanders (1st picture):

Moved from the Flanders office location as per the sign, I tried the knock and use the doorbell to no avail. Texted the number on the door sign and was told of 2 new locations explained below.

Oberlin (2nd picture):

This was a 5 minute drive from Flanders, in a more secluded area. If you look up Mira Mesa Chiropractic and Raz International Inc. This AMP will be in the same office building, but in room #240. Parking privacy seemed really discreet. I walked in and saw Sunny, a decently thing figured woman with a nice face and long black hair anywhere from her mid 20's to mid 30's (I have a lot of experience with Asians and their age can vary widely, but she didn't look that old). I asked if there were any other masseuses working and she said that there was another one named Qiqi (from my texts after visiting Flanders) that would be here the next day. Her English wasn't that great and I forgot to inquire what prices wereI would definitely be okay with Sunny working me up.

Sunny:

F: 8.

B: 8.

S: not applicable.

A: 7.

Beauty Salon and Spa (3rd, 4th, and 5th pictures):

This was located in La Jolla near a gated community. Fortunately you do not have to enter said gated community; this was at a little plaza right before the gates to the right, next to a convenient store, Tae Kwon Do office, and some restaurant. Parking can be discreet at night, but I don't expect there to be much privacy during the day. The text told me that they weren't available until 8:30 PM (it was 8:00 PM), but I had more exploring to do and tried the door; it was lockedI was also told that Amanda was to be working at this location as well.

Bayside Spa (no pictures):

This place is about a 5-15 drive from the airport, depending on traffic. I tried to walk in this location before, but parking was utter garbage; it was a crowded residential area and street parking was filled. I didn't want to park in the driveway, but I did hear that previous mongers have done that before. I rung the doorbell and Cassie / Casey (didn't ask for spelling but she pronounced her name as Casey) answered it. She looked DDG and very young, was short, her age ranging anywhere from 18-35 (once again, the Asian range, but the point is she looks like a very young spinner) wearing a short and revealing short tight light blue dress. I can safely say that at best she has B cups. I would have done a session with her if I had the cash on hand (didn't want to pay the ATM fees). Her English was a lot better than other Chinese places (I asked her if she was Chinese) I've been to. Quoted for. 5 for HHR and. 7 for HR with a table shower. Shook her hand and wished her a happy Thanksgiving. Definitely regret not going in with Casey; reviews suggest that she is a very good provider as well.

Casey / Cassie:

F: 10.

B: 9 (wish they were C or D cups).

S: not applicable.

A: 10.

Blue Green Massage (no pictures):

This one I actually went in for a session (about 2 months before I did the above exploring) and the reviews don't lie! Called in before and her English is only so so (better than Sunny from Oberlin). Tina was on the older side (40-50's) and looked only okay (I personally would not bang on first glance), wearing a tank top and jean shorts. I paid. 4 for HHR, got undressed and laid face down on the table. Massage room looked like their Yelp pictures, so no surprises there. Tina came in and started the massage; it felt pretty good! Her routine starts with just the hands, then she eventually straddles you and massage you a bit harder. I spread my legs and she grazed the jewels; eventually after this process repeating for a bit she asked for the flip. She grabbed my member and asked me what I wanted; I heard a lot about her BBBJ skills and wanted to try it out. Holy shit, it was amazing. Now I'm not that experienced and have had only a handful of good BJs, but this was by far the best one I've ever had in my life, even though it was a slower paced one. I got to feel her melons (C cup probably) and they felt nice. I briefly fingered her and didn't encounter any Bush down there (I didn't do much exploring here) but I just wanted to focus on the BBBJ. I had to ask her several times to stop since I wanted to savor this experience. Eventually I asked her if I could cum in her mouth and she said / hummed okay and I exploded. She took it for a good 10-15 seconds and then left to spit / clean herself. She eventually returned to continue the massage and I obliged. I asked her a few more questions and gathered that she was Chinese and has been in the US for less than a year. She joked and said that she'll see me tomorrow and we laughed it off before I left.

F: 5-6.

B: 6-7.

S: 10.

A: 9.

Well that concludes my report, hopefully this helps or opens the gates to others!

JayLake
11-28-16, 04:06
Haven't been here personally but from what I read on Rmaps they definitely have a mixture of Latinas and asians. A lot pricier than most places except the suggestion of Miracle Oasis. That place is ridiculously overpriced.80-100 for a half hour of a super hottie rubdown, topless mutual touch and good HE is not overpriced. It's about baseline for a less hot woman even and sometimes will even stuff you on the touching or up sell for topless. It's a nice experience for a baseline independent provider type price. No mamasan to deal with.

Knight007
11-28-16, 17:12
Hmmm. Their prices don't seem so bad for the caliber of girls there. I'm only going by reports here that say they look like thier pics, no tip required. I've never been. I'll always go for the younger hotter girls over older girls even if the older girl's skills are superior.

Like Eva vs Angela at Z's. By all accounts Eva's skills are superior but I'd take Angela's youth and beauty every time. If I wanted to get with a 50 year old, I could probably score one at a club.Nice point. Angela's emotions seem mostly fake. Eva's even though are not true "appear" genuine. I like C cups over B. And hence rotate Eva and Angela. They hate that I see both, but I have no issue with that. Eva's rack is great even at such age. Ripe I would say.

Lascivious
11-28-16, 17:15
Didn't know that price didn't require a tip but still a little pricey to me. Saw on Rmaps guys were paying $. 1 for 30 $1. 5 for 60 and still tipping. I guess it might be worth it with the caliber of providers if that's what you're looking for. I don't think any of them go further then a HJ.I read a page or two back that they don't require tipping, maybe the RM guys were just generous. How much were they tipping? Anyone else have any experience with them?

GfEnthusiast
11-28-16, 22:10
I read a page or two back that they don't require tipping, maybe the RM guys were just generous. How much were they tipping? Anyone else have any experience with them?Yeah I saw Amy about a year ago. Overall it was a good experience. The pics were definitely real. She was friendly and gave a good massage. On the flip got the HE and was able to roam. I recommend.

TJ Dog
11-29-16, 02:21
Didn't want to spend money but still wanted to see what the statuses of Flanders + Bayside Spas were.

Flanders (1st picture):

Moved from the Flanders office location as per the sign, I tried the knock and use the doorbell to no avail. Texted the number on the door sign and was told of 2 new locations explained below.

Beauty Salon and Spa (3rd, 4th, and 5th pictures):

This was located in La Jolla near a gated community. Fortunately you do not have to enter said gated community; this was at a little plaza right before the gates to the right, next to a convenient store, Tae Kwon Do office, and some restaurant. Parking can be discreet at night, but I don't expect there to be much privacy during the day. The text told me that they weren't available until 8:30 PM (it was 8:00 PM), but I had more exploring to do and tried the door; it was lockedI was also told that Amanda was to be working at this location as well.

Well that concludes my report, hopefully this helps or opens the gates to others!Stopped by this pm Interesting and kind of UTR place for an AMP. Unfortunately the one provider was busy, so I didn't get to partake. Very attractive, throaty voiced Asian who I assumed was working since she came to the inside door naked (she hid behind the door, but not very well).

I'll try again if I get back to that area.

TJ Dog
11-29-16, 02:24
Having struck out at the LJ place (see below), I hit Won's. Not good. My long-time BBFS girl is gone and the place has (apparently) reverted to a rub-and-tug joint. Not altogether bad, but it was a let down.

Member #5611
11-29-16, 09:27
Having struck out at the LJ place (see below), I hit Won's. Not good. My long-time BBFS girl is gone and the place has (apparently) reverted to a rub-and-tug joint. Not altogether bad, but it was a let down.I got FS there on a Monday night a couple months ago. It was an older lady, probably mamasan on the side. She told me I could take my time. I enjoyed it there and didn't feel rushed. I paid 2 for it total.

KneadIt
11-29-16, 15:16
New to town. Any word on the AMP action?

Slayer13
11-29-16, 18:19
Didn't know that price didn't require a tip but still a little pricey to me. Saw on Rmaps guys were paying $. 1 for 30 $1. 5 for 60 and still tipping. I guess it might be worth it with the caliber of providers if that's what you're looking for. I don't think any of them go further then a HJ.Where did you get that no tip is required / expected.

TJ Dog
11-29-16, 19:23
I got FS there on a Monday night a couple months ago. It was an older lady, probably mamasan on the side. She told me I could take my time. I enjoyed it there and didn't feel rushed. I paid 2 for it total.So did I, back in June.

If the older lady was named Susie, she was the one. Sadly, there no more.

PuddGummer
11-29-16, 23:29
I went to bayside spa and got the old mama not the young one. Oh well I wanted more than HJ anyways. Anyone have tips for a place to go that offers more with at least semi young ladys? PM please if you don't mind helping out.

Cockasians
11-30-16, 00:20
I went to bayside spa and got the old mama not the young one. Oh well I wanted more than HJ anyways. Anyone have tips for a place to go that offers more with at least semi young ladys? PM please if you don't mind helping out.If your near San Diego and want hot young Korean girls, check out Pine Spa or Coco Spa. Full service is $140 plus $60 house fee for the half hour, $200 total. Tell the truth if it is your first time visiting. It doesn't matter, they will have you create a name and password, your 13th visit is free of house fee but you still have to pay the girl. You can't go wrong if you want hot Asian spinners! Both spas are run by the same management and the girls and mamasans rotate between spas.

MyDream
11-30-16, 00:37
New to town. Any word on the AMP action?Dead. RIP Escondido.

Seeking Sex
11-30-16, 01:22
I went to bayside spa and got the old mama not the young one. Oh well I wanted more than HJ anyways. Anyone have tips for a place to go that offers more with at least semi young ladys? PM please if you don't mind helping out.Check out Pine Spa if FS is your game. They have some fine ones there.

Sunshine55
11-30-16, 12:28
There are so many AMP in Convoy area. Anybody recommend particular one who has young asian in early to mid 20's, slim spinner type? I have seen Coco at Unique. She was good. I like young innocent looking ones. Thanks.

Lascivious
11-30-16, 12:29
He's referring to the girls from "SD Miracle Oasis. ".

They all have a ton of reviews on are-maps. There are a couple fake ones indicating FS from one of them, but it's fairly well-accepted that no extras besides HJ are available there. Very costly for the hour, but the masseuses are young and very good looking.

Is additional tipping expected beyond the quoted fees?

Nah not like AMPs. They are just independent providers really, no mamasan or anything typical like that.Tiffany's ad on BP says 80 hr. I'd go 100 for a young hottie. 40-40/ hr is considered a good deal, often from an older not necessarily good looking girl.

LeaGleEagle
11-30-16, 15:59
I will be in the San Marcos area this weekend any recommendations?

Lascivious
11-30-16, 21:05
Tiffany's ad on BP says 80 hr. I'd go 100 for a young hottie. 40-40/ hr is considered a good deal, often from an older not necessarily good looking girl.Edit: That should be 80 hhr.

Hey Mr Dj
11-30-16, 21:21
Where did you get that no tip is required / expected.Somebody else said they read that a few pages back. I read otherwise on Are-Maps or at least the guys that reviewed said they left tip.

NiceTime
11-30-16, 21:59
If your near San Diego and want hot young Korean girls, check out Pine Spa or Coco Spa. Full service is $140 plus $60 house fee for the half hour, $200 total. Tell the truth if it is your first time visiting. It doesn't matter, they will have you create a name and password, your 13th visit is free of house fee but you still have to pay the girl. You can't go wrong if you want hot Asian spinners! Both spas are run by the same management and the girls and mamasans rotate between spas.How can I find out where this is. I will be in Rancho Benardo this weekend. If you need help with Philly let me know.

FruitNinja
12-01-16, 00:16
How can I find out where this is. I will be in Rancho Benardo this weekend. If you need help with Philly let me know.I found it in the time it took me to type "Pine Spa San Diego" Technology is your friend. Technology is like air and water. Learn to use it or you'll die a slow death.

Seeking Sex
12-01-16, 01:00
How can I find out where this is. I will be in Rancho Benardo this weekend. If you need help with Philly let me know.Pine Spa is on Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111, and shares the same parking lot as a Burger King. If you have a rental car, then you can just plug in that address and you can be there. It is a good 15-20 miles from Rancho Bernardo, so it will be expensive to take a cab.

Good luck.

InTight
12-01-16, 16:18
If your near San Diego and want hot young Korean girls, check out Pine Spa or Coco Spa. Full service is $140 plus $60 house fee for the half hour, $200 total. Tell the truth if it is your first time visiting. It doesn't matter, they will have you create a name and password, your 13th visit is free of house fee but you still have to pay the girl. You can't go wrong if you want hot Asian spinners! Both spas are run by the same management and the girls and mamasans rotate between spas.Just spent a HH with Lemo (SP) at Coco Spa. Everything covered other than that everything was hot and fun. Previous visit was with Mimi with the same results. Both K-girls have very nice tits, if they are bolt ons they sure look and feel hot and oh so good. Tight pussy, nice attitude. I liked Mimi better as I think her attitude is better but Lemo was a hot fuck. Price quoted is correct. You can't go wrong, these girls are hot looking, thin shapely with very nice tits and a great pussy. My new ATF for a sure thing get my ashes hauled.

Member #6555
12-01-16, 21:41
Who's everyones favorite Miracle O girl? I'm really tempted to try this place out, but can't decide between Sammy, Kacey or Sidney. I was also contemplating the 4 hands deal. Has anyone done this over there? I couldn't imagine lasting long at all with 2 of those beauties though.

Cockasians
12-01-16, 23:48
How can I find out where this is. I will be in Rancho Benardo this weekend. If you need help with Philly let me know.Coco Spa is on Miramar road, just google it and enjoy!