PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

Uberschlager
06-13-16, 21:34
Why is that all? Thats no fun.I don't want to be "that guy" but if you read the forum a couple pages back or do a search, you'll find out everything that you want to know.

HoneyBoy
06-14-16, 10:20
I'm not sure about the BP ads but Tina told me she is the only girl at this location right now. Not sure if true. I also asked her if she owned the shop and she said no. Said she's been in the country 2 months and is from China. They do have legit reviews on Yelp by both men and women. I didn't care if there was any extras I was just in the mood for a massage but once she wandered to the sweet spot it was on. I went to this location because I live in east county and it wasn't much of a drive. Moe.All these poat about this place and no name of the place?

TJ Dog
06-14-16, 18:41
All these poat about this place and no name of the place?The name is "Blue Green. ".

MemoeNasty
06-14-16, 23:08
All these poat about this place and no name of the place?Corner or EC Blvd and keeney. The Chico club is directly across. Moe.

HoneyBoy
06-15-16, 00:16
Corner or EC Blvd and keeney. The Chico club is directly across. Moe.Still no name, but thanks. LOL.

HoneyBoy
06-15-16, 00:17
The name is "Blue Green. ".Finally a name. LOL. Thanks.

Necron619
06-15-16, 16:02
First post:

Rolled up to Pine in front of BK last week for the first time. MMS asked if I have ever been there before and I said no. This was going to be my first time ever at an MP; the curiosity eventually got the best of me after lurking in this forum. MMS asked me to create a card and pin for the 10th free mumbo jumbo. It was around 10-11 AM and she leads me to a room with a futon mat on the floor. I have been to spas in the past, I have had massages at hotels and resorts, but this was a first I have been to where there was a lack of massage equipment. Shortly after, a hot K comes in wearing a one piece dress but accompanied with oddly misplaced yoga pants. Nonetheless, she was hot. She seemed stunned to see me standing in the room confused fully dressed in pressed slacks and a tie. I was stunned that she wasn't an old hag but looked like a girl from a K-town nightclub that I would've loved to bang. Her English was decent, and I began complimenting her on her appearance as she began to undress me. On the futon, she begins a lame massage of squeezing random parts of my body as I engage her about things that I knew of South Korea. She was really into the conversation and she whispered that she liked me.

After 10 minutes we negotiated a BJ for 80 although she asked for $. She undressed, turned me over and began kissing my body all over as my hands wandered all over hers. She had surgery done on her face and breast which has become very popular in S. Korea; it complimented her sexy body. She began kissing the lower area and placed a coat on it via mouth and began CBJ while groaning and looking me straight in the eyes. I was very surprised on her enthusiasm considering I would imagine she does this work all day a few days a week. She changes position and still continues the CBJ while she grabs my hand and places it on her rear. You can imagine what I did with my hand. She takes a break down there and places a b in my mouth as she tugs. She then goes back down and gets aggressive and I CIM.

She begins to clean me up via towel and tells me that I was handsome and to come again next week. She said she wanted to get hers down there and that she almost gave it to me. I get up and she helps me get dressed buttoning my shirt and adjusting my tie. She hugged me and kissed me and asked if this really was my first time. I told her yes but I knew what was going to happen. She kept asking about my ethnicity and such and was really curious about my personal life which made me a little nervous. I left soon after very satisfied and impressed. DMG 6 house: 8 tip CBJ FIV CIM GFE.

Today I returned and requested her. I told MMS I only had 50 and she obliged. She takes me to room w futon. K walks in and giggles when she sees me and almost bows to me, LOL! I greet her in Korean and she kisses my neck while undressing me. We lay down and we chat a little while feeling each other up and she said she was happy I returned. She asks what I wanted today and I told her I only had $ and asked the price for FS (although I already knew from the forums, thanks guys) she told me 1. 4. We engage each other and while she giving me CBJ she looks at me and tells me she's going to FS anyways. I'm excited while she CG like an animal gets up, CBJ then feeds me B while re-inserting. I ask her to reverse it and she does and I civ. We have a conv of how long she's been here and if she was going to rotate to another AMP. She dresses me up again and hugs me longer this time which makes me feel weird. I was there 45 minutes and no interruption, I hope she doesn't get in trouble. She asks when she will see me again and I tell her I'm leaving for awhile and she told me that she wanted me as her regular and that MMS would charge lower tax for me. I give her $ and dip.

Great experience but I'm done. 5 house and $ FS.

Thank you for all the tips.

LoveSmallTits
06-16-16, 12:10
Ivy and Cindy were working so I took Ivy. Took me to the room I got undressed. A few minutes later she came in a gave me a good massage without the towel. Turned over and gave me a nice HJ.

Tip and a hug I was out the door. Told me to try the other girls next time. Place was nice and clean. Service was very good as I will be going back.

Member #5683
06-16-16, 14:26
I am not sure how you got CIM with CBJ. Definition of two terms literally contradicts each others.

First post:
She changes position and still continues the CBJ while she grabs my hand and places it on her rear. You can imagine what I did with my hand. She takes a break down there and places a b in my mouth as she tugs. She then goes back down and gets aggressive and I CIM.

Necron619
06-16-16, 14:46
Avalorth.

Let me first apologize for the misuse of CIM and CBJ. As I explained in my post I am new. I thought it would easily be figured out that I obviously busted in the coat while in the mouth. I am new to this type of vernacular and doing my best as a newbie. It isn't like we're being held unto a specific writing style or format such as APA (American Psychological Assoc). I recommend reading between the lines and perhaps using some personal executive thinking to understand posts from newbies like myself. We, as new users, would appreciate your patience. I hope this helps.

Senior Leche
06-16-16, 14:58
I am not sure how you got CIM with CBJ. Definition of two terms literally contradicts each others.It's his first post, he's obviously still learning the terminology. I'm sure what he means is that it remained in her mouth at the moment of truth even though CBJ. I suggest he explore the site and check out the abbreviations, then he'll know more.

IvyLeaf
06-16-16, 15:27
It's his first post, he's obviously still learning the terminology. I'm sure what he means is that it remained in her mouth at the moment of truth even though CBJ. I suggest he explore the site and check out the abbreviations, then he'll know more.I'd go with this explanation. There's some providers that don't like getting popped in the mouth even if its during CBJ. They'll hear or sense the approach and revert to HJ.

PimpinIt
06-17-16, 18:44
It's his first post, he's obviously still learning the terminology. I'm sure what he means is that it remained in her mouth at the moment of truth even though CBJ. I suggest he explore the site and check out the abbreviations, then he'll know more.Knowledge is power.

PimpinIt
06-17-16, 18:48
Is that Coco spa on miramar?I drive by there every day to and from work.

Finally decided to drop in and check it out.

Banged Bobbi. . 6 for the door. 1. 4 for the hole.

MemoeNasty
06-17-16, 23:27
In El Cajon city. Sits on the NW corner of Bradley and magnolia. I stopped by subway for lunch today which is like 2 doors down from this mp and on my way out I thought let me stop in and check things out. Now I've never noticed this place before but I am in this neighborhood all the time. My house isn't to far away. I walk into a very small receptionist area and cute Chinese girl comes out from the back and asks me if I want a massage. I say I am just getting lunch next door but wanted to know her rates. She points to a menu on the wall with hot stone and oils blah blah blah. Then points down to the bottom and says for you 30 for the half and 40 for the full hour. She was smiling while she was saying this so not sure if she was insinuating anything or what. I was in a pinch for time, I had to drive up to vista so no way could I partake. She gave me a flyer and a bus card that says 9 visits, 10th free. If anyone has had any experience with this place let me know and if Honeyboy doesn't beat me to it and report that the place is crap I'll probably have a report soon. Moe.

HoneyBoy
06-18-16, 17:38
In El Cajon city. Sits on the NW corner of Bradley and magnolia. I stopped by subway for lunch today which is like 2 doors down from this mp and on my way out I thought let me stop in and check things out. Now I've never noticed this place before but I am in this neighborhood all the time. My house isn't to far away. I walk into a very small receptionist area and cute Chinese girl comes out from the back and asks me if I want a massage. I say I am just getting lunch next door but wanted to know her rates. She points to a menu on the wall with hot stone and oils blah blah blah. Then points down to the bottom and says for you 30 for the half and 40 for the full hour. She was smiling while she was saying this so not sure if she was insinuating anything or what. I was in a pinch for time, I had to drive up to vista so no way could I partake. She gave me a flyer and a bus card that says 9 visits, 10th free. If anyone has had any experience with this place let me know and if Honeyboy doesn't beat me to it and report that the place is crap I'll probably have a report soon. Moe.LOL. No I haven't been bro. The MP's in El Cajon have not been good for me.

Tennis Nut
06-19-16, 19:32
Yo-Yo is gone. Too bad. She had a great attitude and was willing to do a lot. Eva is back. Same old thing--she comes across with the goods--HJ AND FIV.

Member #5683
06-20-16, 16:11
I just wanted to make sure, since I've seen a provider who gave me CBJ whole time but switched to BBBJ at the end and allowed CIM.

It's his first post, he's obviously still learning the terminology. I'm sure what he means is that it remained in her mouth at the moment of truth even though CBJ. I suggest he explore the site and check out the abbreviations, then he'll know more..

TreeTops
06-23-16, 09:40
I've been seeing ads for this place on BP saying 24 hours. Stopped by this morning and the door was locked. Called the number and I was put off by the man's voice on the other end. He did say they're open just let him know what tone. Again wasn't sure about a man answering. Any info on this place? Thanks in advance.

Tennis Nut
06-23-16, 19:31
Went to Bay Massage today and got Amy. Disappointing. She's a tall, thin, relatively young, attractive girl, but has no passion. The massage was okay, not great and the HE was mechanical and rough. She put so little soul into it (and had a bored looked on her face) that I couldn't get off and asked her to stop after a while. I gave her the full. 4 tip anyway because she tried--and she needs the money more than I do. . 4 plus. 4 for a half-hour of mediocrity is not my idea of a good time. Sometimes I wonder why I waste my money doing this shit.

BoobbLvr
06-23-16, 22:21
I went to LB today, a place on Midway. Early afternoon. Pulled a girl named Dia. (I think). Very good massage, it got me really relaxed. But no joy. Mechanical. Spent 4 and tip 2. I had fantasies but not this time. Could possibly be legit all the way. Onward and Upward I always say.

Ohio Joe
06-24-16, 07:28
Went to Bay Massage today and got Amy. Disappointing. She's a tall, thin, relatively young, attractive girl, but has no passion. The massage was okay, not great and the HE was mechanical and rough. She put so little soul into it (and had a bored looked on her face) that I couldn't get off and asked her to stop after a while. I gave her the full. 4 tip anyway because she tried--and she needs the money more than I do. . 4 plus. 4 for a half-hour of mediocrity is not my idea of a good time. Sometimes I wonder why I waste my money doing this shit.I also went to Bay Spa & Massage (Diane Ave) two weeks ago on a Sunday morning. My masseuse was Tina who is young (25 or so), fit, attractive Chinese, and seemed somewhat inexperienced. The massage and ending were average (I was at least happy). It was not sensual and was disappointing as well. After the happy ending, Tina did give me an excellent head and scalp massage for 10 minutes to complete the hour. Sorry to say, but the big head massage was the best part of the visit. Cost was. 5 + . 4.

Marco19
06-24-16, 11:38
4 plus. 4 for a half-hour of mediocrity is not my idea of a good time. Sometimes I wonder why I waste my money doing this shit.Tennis Nut, I feel your pain. I've gone to AMPs for 10+ years and the quality of providers and service keeps getting worse all the time. For the past year or so, every time I've gone I ask the same question. Why do I waste my time and money?

I think other forms of entertainment call my name.

TJ Dog
06-25-16, 01:26
I've been seeing ads for this place on BP saying 24 hours. Stopped by this morning and the door was locked. Called the number and I was put off by the man's voice on the other end. He did say they're open just let him know what tone. Again wasn't sure about a man answering. Any info on this place? Thanks in advance.Body and Soul? So, where is this place. Or, do you have a link to the ad? Did a couple of searches on BP and couldn't find it.

DaveAtPlay2
06-26-16, 19:39
I'm visiting for a couple weeks and staying within walking distance of mayflower massage on east plaza in national city. Anyone try this place? I may toftt if necessary as it's pretty convenient for me.

TreeTops
06-27-16, 06:53
Body and Soul? So, where is this place. Or, do you have a link to the ad? Did a couple of searches on BP and couldn't find it.It's body and sole like your foot. It's on 30th. The number is619-XXX-8888.

Chuckii
06-27-16, 14:38
I'm visiting for a couple weeks and staying within walking distance of mayflower massage on east plaza in national city. Anyone try this place? I may toftt if necessary as it's pretty convenient for me.Legit place. The girls who offered more in the past have since moved.

IvyLeaf
06-27-16, 15:42
I'm visiting for a couple weeks and staying within walking distance of mayflower massage on east plaza in national city. Anyone try this place? I may toftt if necessary as it's pretty convenient for me.Read up on old posts. It's hit / miss but maybe theyve gotten more lax since the grand opening.

You should toftt and report. Sad lack of intel for AMPs in the south bay.

TJ Dog
06-28-16, 01:49
It's body and sole like your foot. It's on 30th. The number is619-XXX-8888.OK, found it. Was in the area so gave it a mid-day shot. Walked in and had to call down the hall to get some attention. Cute and slender Asian girl in cutoffs said nobody available now. But she could give me HH massage?? 30 for the HH. So-so massage, half decent HE.

First impression: one of the so-so massage / sure thing HE places. Their usual pricing structure put them in the 50-60/ H range but the "special" is 40/ H.

I asked about late hours and she said (I think) for security reasons door is locked after 11:00 pm so call for entry. She also said only open till 2 am (which contradicts their ad).

FlyingVfr
06-28-16, 18:12
I visited this establishment (H'Z in Rancho Bernardo) this past Friday and asked for Amy based on the below recommendation.

A Chinese woman who identified herself as Amy came in and did a kinda ok massage. Not bad, not great. She didn't tease much at all before the flip but after the flip, had no problem teasing mr. Happy and the boys as she continued the massage. Came time for the HE, it was ok. Nothing great but she got the job done.

Then she asked how she could have been recommended by a "friend" of mine since she had only been there two days. Obviously this was a different Amy. Definitely not the same as below. My Amy definitely didn't allow any roaming on or under her clothing. She was a bit pudgy too. Nice / ok massage, just no cigar.

Last Friday after after a flight back from Chicago I was sore and in need of a good deep tissue massage as well as a good happy ending.

Amy was available and I am more than happy she was able to take care of me. She is strong, friendly and willing to get all the knots out of my aching back.

It really was a good deep tissue massage with good use of the arms, knees and elbows to get down into my tight muscles.

While face down she worked her hands along my inner thighs (I love that) reaching deep up against the boys and keeping all the blood flowing.

On the flip she noticed that I was still "sleeping" so she gently used her soft light touch to wake up my neglected member. Her hands were soft and gently on my shaft, slowly oily strokes while keeping the hand on my balls in a nice firm grip while stroking them also at the same time. It was great and I could not hold out for too long even though I was genuinely tire from my travels that day.

She definitely know how to massage as well as keep you feeling good. She had a good mix of light touch and deep tissue, I got the feeling that all you have to do is tell her what you want and she can come thru but please, please, be respectful as she really is a nice lady. I like her a lot.

Damages was 40 & 40 well worth it for a good rub and a good finish.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hz-boby-therapy-858-752-2842/21080152

BigDawgK
06-29-16, 01:21
Who's come across a great provider that gives a lot of teasing and attention to the ass and boys before the flip. Any suggestions?

TJ Dog
06-29-16, 01:24
OK, found it. Was in the area so gave it a mid-day shot. Walked in and had to call down the hall to get some attention. Cute and slender Asian girl in cutoffs said nobody available now. But she could give me HH massage?? 30 for the HH. So-so massage, half decent HE.

First impression: one of the so-so massage / sure thing HE places. Their usual pricing structure put them in the 50-60/ H range but the "special" is 40/ H.

I asked about late hours and she said (I think) for security reasons door is locked after 11:00 pm so call for entry. She also said only open till 2 am (which contradicts their ad).Oh yeah. Forgot to mention. She also gave me a free table shower.

BigDawgK
06-29-16, 01:39
Has anyone found a good provider that if very attentive to your ass, legs, and boys before the flip? Would love to find someone that does a good job of this!

SDGuy619
06-29-16, 11:40
Has anyone found a good provider that if very attentive to your ass, legs, and boys before the flip? Would love to find someone that does a good job of this!It's been about 7 or 8 months since I've seen her, but "Cici" at GoToMassage used to be awesome with that part. But not a whole lot of extra play after the flip. Just a solid HE.

JakeYFong
07-01-16, 10:37
Is this place legit only? Been there once and no luck. Appreciate any info.

GlennSon
07-01-16, 12:56
Is this place legit only? Been there once and no luck. Appreciate any info.Only legit for me. Cute girls and hood massage. Nothing else.

GlennSon
07-01-16, 13:07
Tennis Nut, I feel your pain. I've gone to AMPs for 10+ years and the quality of providers and service keeps getting worse all the time. For the past year or so, every time I've gone I ask the same question. Why do I waste my time and money?

I think other forms of entertainment call my name.Here's the reason we keep repeating. I was in Dallas earlier this week and went to a place called Pearls. Got assigned a half k / half J provider. The room itself was great, it was like a suite and had its own table shower, couch and massage table. She gave me a great TS, including massage, body to body and p to p with nuru, then another wash and dry. If I was a two shot guy, would have been no issue but I wait for phase 2. Now its face down erotic body to body, some rim play then turn over, dfk, sloppy BBBJ to cover and nice tight mish. These types of experiences are why I keep chasing the dragon. Now, I know I coud get similar with local agency but not with the nuru and the ts, moreso a regular shower. 2 $ but I must confess and say I threw some extra on top, it was that exceptional.

AmpFan09
07-01-16, 13:31
Most of us have known this place to be mostly legit but it is now offering HE pretty consistently. I last saw Cindy. Average looks in her 30's maybe late 20's. No clothes off some moderate wandering but YMMV. Solid massage with I have to say the best teasing I have run into in a long time. Solid ending as well. Pretty sure nothing additional on the menu but then again they used to be completely legit.

AmpFan09
07-01-16, 13:35
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/conveniently-located-andgt-andgt-andgt-andgt-andgt-all-over-your-body-open-late/7401343

Anyone seen her? Pretty good TER reviews but lacking details besides nude body to body and happy ending. Many teases that there may be more but nothing solid. If no one has something I'll TOFTT and report back.

Marco19
07-01-16, 20:13
Here's the reason we keep repeating. I was in Dallas earlier this week and went to a place called Pearls. Got assigned a half k / half J provider. The room itself was great, it was like a suite and had its own table shower, couch and massage table. She gave me a great TS, including massage, body to body and p to p with nuru, then another wash and dry. If I was a two shot guy, would have been no issue but I wait for phase 2. Now its face down erotic body to body, some rim play then turn over, dfk, sloppy BBBJ to cover and nice tight mish. These types of experiences are why I keep chasing the dragon. Now, I know I coud get similar with local agency but not with the nuru and the ts, moreso a regular shower. 2 $ but I must confess and say I threw some extra on top, it was that exceptional.Sounds like a great experience, but not something you'll get in an AMP in this area - if you can, please let us know. There are plenty of Backpage providers that offer the services you got for the kind of $$ you paid.

JamulSucks
07-01-16, 21:50
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-deluxe-massage-free-table-shower78-fwy-15-nordahl-rd-exit/21908556

You can skip all of my steps because I spent WAAAAAY too much damn money, but in the end I got what I needed.

Stopped by an hour before closing. The club next door was bumpin' so people were watching me walk inside.

I get in and I am greeted by a masseuse, I guess the mamasan (a stern looking middle aged lady) likes to stay in the back sometimes. I ask for a 4 hand massage. One hour for. 8. Worth it for me! I got a free table shower as well.

I got two ladies. One by the name of Alice and the other. I didn't remember, mostly because she wasn't important, but she was the one who greeted me.

Unimportant lady takes me to my table shower and goes through the routine. Slight slight teasing down for the boys, but not enough to know if anything was on the menu.

Fast forward to 40 minutes into the massage. Unimportant lady leaves for a tiny bit and Alice takes over. As soon as the door closes she grabs the boys and starts massaging them. "Next time you bring more money and see me, okay?

I say fuck that.

Unimportant lady comes back in and I tell her to leave and ill pay for another 30 minutes for. 2 to have alice alone. Things work out after a bit of hassle because I guess Alice had another appointment. At 10:30 pm. ? Weird.

Anyways, I get alice alone and a few minutes pass and she goes straight for the member. She says $60 HJ and $80 for BJ. I think its CBJ so I opt for that. She puts massage oil (yuck) on my member and starts giving a nice HJ. Shortly after she goes for it. Yup! BBBJ for. 8. She said FS was on the menu for just. 2 more. Not bad.

Sorry if I used the $$ codes wrong. Total money I spent on the good time would have been $100 if I played my cards right. . 2 for HH and. 8 for BBBJ, but sadly I spent about $200 or more trying to get my way there.

Kennyj
07-02-16, 04:51
Please describe Alice. How old do you think she was and how would you guage her looks on a scale from 1 to 10?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-deluxe-massage-free-table-shower78-fwy-15-nordahl-rd-exit/21908556

You can skip all of my steps because I spent WAAAAAY too much damn money, but in the end I got what I needed.

Stopped by an hour before closing. The club next door was bumpin' so people were watching me walk inside.

I get in and I am greeted by a masseuse, I guess the mamasan (a stern looking middle aged lady) likes to stay in the back sometimes. I ask for a 4 hand massage. One hour for. 8. Worth it for me! I got a free table shower as well.

I got two ladies. One by the name of Alice and the other. I didn't remember, mostly because she wasn't important, but she was the one who greeted me.

Unimportant lady takes me to my table shower and goes through the routine. Slight slight teasing down for the boys, but not enough to know if anything was on the menu.

Fast forward to 40 minutes into the massage. Unimportant lady leaves for a tiny bit and Alice takes over. As soon as the door closes she grabs the boys and starts massaging them. "Next time you bring more money and see me, okay?

I say fuck that.

Unimportant lady comes back in and I tell her to leave and ill pay for another 30 minutes for. 2 to have alice alone. Things work out after a bit of hassle because I guess Alice had another appointment. At 10:30 pm. ? Weird.

Anyways, I get alice alone and a few minutes pass and she goes straight for the member. She says $60 HJ and $80 for BJ. I think its CBJ so I opt for that. She puts massage oil (yuck) on my member and starts giving a nice HJ. Shortly after she goes for it. Yup! BBBJ for. 8. She said FS was on the menu for just. 2 more. Not bad.

Sorry if I used the $$ codes wrong. Total money I spent on the good time would have been $100 if I played my cards right. . 2 for HH and. 8 for BBBJ, but sadly I spent about $200 or more trying to get my way there.

JamulSucks
07-02-16, 20:52
Please describe Alice. How old do you think she was and how would you guage her looks on a scale from 1 to 10?My bad, totally forgot that.

Hmm. Maybe hitting her 40's? C cup and she lets you roam. She was shaved when I felt around. I guess I should have mentioned that too! She allowed plenty of roaming.

Looks are about 6/10.

Attitude 10/10.

MemoeNasty
07-05-16, 23:43
On my way home Fourth of July around 9 pm I stopped in for the 1/2 hr special. I pass by all the time and was surprised they were open. As in previous reports on this place there are two locations in the same shopping center that have the same name so I walk in to the one that sits closest to the Blvd behind the sushi restaurant. Cute Chinese girl comes out from the back and tells me 1/2 hr 25 dls. Off to a good start because the price on the window says 30. Off to the room, sheets, towels and she tells me someone will be with me in a moment. After about 5-10 min same girl reappears. Dim lighting, relaxing music she asks if I want a medium massage or hard. I told her not to beat me up. Massage was so so at the time she was rubbing me down but I did feel a lot looser when I was driving home so I would say good massage she just didn't seem like she knew what she was doing. Rubs the backside for like 20 minutes with some sort of body lotion / oil and then tells me to roll over. Same to the front only less time before she starts with ball play and giving me a great HJ. She did not ask me or quote me any price she just went for it and I obliged. She was working my ass pretty good at this time and thought she might be going to give me a prostate massage but no complaints here. I was just glad I took a shower a few hours prior. She said I smelled good. I still didn't want her finger in my ass though. After about 5 minutes of this I blow all in her hand. She spends plenty of time wiping me down with hot cloths and a little more massage and some chit chat and then times up. She leaves the room and brings back some water. I get dressed and tip her 25 dls in the lobby on the way out the door. She told me her name was Lin. Long black hair pulled back, skin tight white shirt, black spandex pants, thick body and really bad teeth. Blahh!! In the lighting in the lobby I noticed but not so much in the dim lighting of the room. Hate bad teeth especially on women. I really liked this place and am definitely going back. I don't know how much more was on the menu. I didn't ask. I really liked the fact that there was no pressure / upsell and that they wished me happy holiday on my way out the door. According to Lin there's 2 locations with the same name because one is for foot massage and one is for what I got. I thought jee and I just happened to pick the right one to go into. I'll be back. Moe.

TJ Dog
07-07-16, 01:34
So, I was thinking, this place is just down Campo Rd. From Maple. So maybe there is at least a little going on. Was in the area and in need of a good massage anyways, so gave it a try.

Typical foot massage place w /$40 full body rate. Foot massage is in "bull pen" area in front. Body massage in semi-private (walls but only curtain for door) area. Massage was excellent. Nice Chinese lady, kind of chunky. She wasn't paranoid about the towel. Didn't put it on till about 15 minutes into massage and then just dropped it over my ass. Also not shy about getting close to all the nooks and cranneys, but no overt teasing. She was pushing her crotch into my hands and the top of my head as she moved through the massage, so I was thinking something might develop. However, nothing did.

On the way out she walked with me and put her arm around me, grabbed my ass and said "nice body. " The massage was good enough and there was enough hint that something move might be had that I will return.Four visits, and I've concluded that it is strictly a legit place (at least for now). Since I've gotten a hell of a good massage each time I'll continue to visit for that reason and report if anything changes.

BeerGuy
07-07-16, 13:56
Has anyone found a good provider that if very attentive to your ass, legs, and boys before the flip? Would love to find someone that does a good job of this!Due to lack of success with BP and SW's, I have been hitting up the Clairemont area AMPs with good success. Many of the girls are not much to look at, maybe 6/10 and in their 30's. But I like a good massage for my cycling legs and I like the idea of a sure thing.

Many now have posted rates of. 4 for hour with. 4 tip is good for me. I like the idea of getting naked right away and put away the towel and they get. If I don't know her I will grab her ass also.

She asks hard or medium and I point to my hammy and day hard, then I point to my sack and say soft. Many will start ass / ball play right away. Many girls who know me will play with my sack for 20+ minutes before the flip.

Not yet asked for BJ or FS but I'm a cheap bastard.

Only once in maybe 20-25 times had a girl said no. And she was hot. Damn.

Filmmakr
07-07-16, 17:52
Due to lack of success with BP and SW's, I have been hitting up the Clairemont area AMPs with good success. Many of the girls are not much to look at, maybe 6/10 and in their 30's. But I like a good massage for my cycling legs and I like the idea of a sure thing.

Many now have posted rates of. 4 for hour with. 4 tip is good for me. I like the idea of getting naked right away and put away the towel and they get. If I don't know her I will grab her ass also.

She asks hard or medium and I point to my hammy and day hard, then I point to my sack and say soft. Many will start ass / ball play right away. Many girls who know me will play with my sack for 20+ minutes before the flip.

Not yet asked for BJ or FS but I'm a cheap bastard.

Only once in maybe 20-25 times had a girl said no. And she was hot. Damn.I've had luck at Paradise Spa on Convoy. May & Tina are great ass teasers but keep in mind. As always. YMMV.

Filmmakr
07-07-16, 17:54
In El Cajon city. Sits on the NW corner of Bradley and magnolia. I stopped by subway for lunch today which is like 2 doors down from this mp and on my way out I thought let me stop in and check things out. Now I've never noticed this place before but I am in this neighborhood all the time. My house isn't to far away. I walk into a very small receptionist area and cute Chinese girl comes out from the back and asks me if I want a massage. I say I am just getting lunch next door but wanted to know her rates. She points to a menu on the wall with hot stone and oils blah blah blah. Then points down to the bottom and says for you 30 for the half and 40 for the full hour. She was smiling while she was saying this so not sure if she was insinuating anything or what. I was in a pinch for time, I had to drive up to vista so no way could I partake. She gave me a flyer and a bus card that says 9 visits, 10th free. If anyone has had any experience with this place let me know and if Honeyboy doesn't beat me to it and report that the place is crap I'll probably have a report soon. Moe.I saw Emily there. Great massage. Legit.

Marco19
07-08-16, 15:39
Due to lack of success with BP and SW's, I have been hitting up the Clairemont area AMPs with good success. Many of the girls are not much to look at, maybe 6/10 and in their 30's. But I like a good massage for my cycling legs and I like the idea of a sure thing.Hey BeerGuy. Any places / ladies that you'd recommend? Feel free to send a PM if you'd rather.

Thanks!

TJ Dog
07-08-16, 17:31
Was heading to east SD that took me thru university. I noticed a huge grand opening sign next to the taco shop on the corner of college. Made a quick glance towards the building with the sign but didn't see a store front.

A bit confusing but if anyone wants to check it out, at the very least you can try the royal one across the street.Drove by today. Nothing looking like a MP anywhere near the sign. Although the store front directly under the banner had some construction going on. Called the # on the banner. Got the "not in service" message.

Hope something develops. Looks like potentially the run-down, seedy, anything goes type of place that's right in my wheel house.

TJ Dog
07-08-16, 17:41
I checked this place out tonight and had a similar experience. Parked my car on ec Blvd and walked over. Door was wide open. I walked in and nothing. Almost like she took off or was in the back with a customer. After a while I knocked and she came right out. Said they were still open and quoted me 40 for 1/2, 50 for full hr. This was my first experience with a mp so wasn't sure what to expect. I opted for the 1/2. Brought me into a room and told me to get ready. She left and came back a few minutes later. Unsure what standard procedures are for these places I just got totally naked. Felt like I was at the doctors office but I did like the environment. Very clean also. Massaged me for like 20 min while I was on my stomach and I thought that was going to be it. Towards the end she started to tickle the boys from behind and it felt good. Told me to roll over. Motioned with her hand saying 60 and her mouth saying 80. Had already paid 40 when I first walked in so told her I only have 20 more. She got some oil and gave me a wicked HJ using both hands and lots of tickling. After about 5 min I blew all in her hand and on my stomach. She laughed and then wiped me off with a warm wash cloth. Then offered me a drink of water. This girl said her name was Tina and spoke very broken English and wore jean shorts and a red shirt the whole session. I would of liked it if she would of been in bra and panties but maybe she wasn't sure about me when I first walked in. Again, I'm not sure what standard procedures are with these places. Another thing was she tried saying I owed her 20 more when I paid her the 20 when we got done but I told her that wasn't what was agreed upon. I told her next time I'd opt for the 80 service. I did not get the impression that FS was on the menu but didn't ask. She said very slow location and that I was the second customer all day. I was there at 7:45 p. All in all a good experience and I would repeat. Moe.Revisited this am Ditto on the experience. Also had Tina, but, different Tina than my previous visit (maybe 6 months ago? Pleasant lady. Not a bad body compared to the usual providers at the Chinese AMPs. Real good BBBJ / CIM w / full access (shaved). She charged me 40 for HH entry and a few minutes later gave me back 10. Negotiated 70 for the BJ but, it was good enough I gave her 10 extra.

I'd repeat.

Shallot11
07-08-16, 18:34
Revisited this am Ditto on the experience. Also had Tina, but, different Tina than my previous visit (maybe 6 months ago? Pleasant lady. Not a bad body compared to the usual providers at the Chinese AMPs. Real good BBBJ / CIM w / full access (shaved). She charged me 40 for HH entry and a few minutes later gave me back 10. Negotiated 70 for the BJ but, it was good enough I gave her 10 extra.

I'd repeat.I swung by here a week ago to see if whoever was working looked decent and I didn't like what I saw. I don't know if she was just mamasan with someone else working or if she was mamasan / worker, so I up and left. What kind of girl did you get?

MemoeNasty
07-08-16, 23:38
I saw Emily there. Great massage. Legit.Were there any extras or do you mean legit massage?

MemoeNasty
07-08-16, 23:40
I swung by here a week ago to see if whoever was working looked decent and I didn't like what I saw. I don't know if she was just mamasan with someone else working or if she was mamasan / worker, so I up and left. What kind of girl did you get?There's only one girl at this particular location. It's very small and when I was there Tina told me she is the only one there that she works everyday. Moe.

TJ Dog
07-09-16, 15:40
I swung by here a week ago to see if whoever was working looked decent and I didn't like what I saw. I don't know if she was just mamasan with someone else working or if she was mamasan / worker, so I up and left. What kind of girl did you get?What kind of girl did I get? Species: human. Sex: female. Ethnicity: probably Chinese. Looks: average. Body: not bad. Attitude: excellent. Massage skills: not great, but OK.

Filmmakr
07-09-16, 15:47
Were there any extras or do you mean legit massage?Legit massage. Tease a bit with brushes but nothing outright. YMMV.

HoneyBoy
07-09-16, 17:56
There's only one girl at this particular location. It's very small and when I was there Tina told me she is the only one there that she works9 everyday. Moe.Tina slobs really good knob! BBBJ.

Shallot11
07-09-16, 18:38
What kind of girl did I get? Species: human. Sex: female. Ethnicity: probably Chinese. Looks: average. Body: not bad. Attitude: excellent. Massage skills: not great, but OK.Thank you for being so detailed haha.

Member #5930
07-09-16, 20:02
Tina slobs really good knob! BBBJ.Sorry I cannot seem to find this place, could you please give the name one more time?

Waylay
07-10-16, 22:49
Sorry I cannot seem to find this place, could you please give the name one more time?It's called "bluegreen" or "blue green".

IvyLeaf
07-11-16, 16:23
Drove by today. Nothing looking like a MP anywhere near the sign. Although the store front directly under the banner had some construction going on. Called the # on the banner. Got the "not in service" message.

Hope something develops. Looks like potentially the run-down, seedy, anything goes type of place that's right in my wheel house.Very strange. "grand opening" usually means something is open! LOL.

Totally confused about it. Sign is still there. No progress on the building underneath.

Though thinking about it, that spot is far from discreet. Very busy intersection all parts of the day.

Maiko
07-12-16, 21:35
Visited Angel Spa (Scott St) today. Walked in and spoke with Mimi regarding a massage. She quoted me. 5 for 30 minutes and. 85 for 1 hr (upstairs). Bases on previous reviews here I opted for the hour. Went upstairs and used the shower before the meassage. Asked for soft massage from Mimi. Decent massage, but it was very slow and sensual She let my hands roam on during the back massage. On flip she coyli asked what I wanted. I pushed my luck and asked for everything, to which she no since she has no raincoats. She then offered a BBBJ for. 8, which I haggled down to. 6. Very nice BBBJ and had fun with fiv. Based on the Fiv it seems she has a very tight kitty. Also tried my fingers on the 3rd hole, but that was a no go either.

Baller55
07-13-16, 01:43
Visited Angel Spa (Scott St) today. Walked in and spoke with Mimi regarding a massage. She quoted me. 5 for 30 minutes and. 85 for 1 hr (upstairs). Bases on previous reviews here I opted for the hour. Went upstairs and used the shower before the meassage. Asked for soft massage from Mimi. Decent massage, but it was very slow and sensual She let my hands roam on during the back massage. On flip she coyli asked what I wanted. I pushed my luck and asked for everything, to which she no since she has no raincoats. She then offered a BBBJ for. 8, which I haggled down to. 6. Very nice BBBJ and had fun with fiv. Based on the Fiv it seems she has a very tight kitty. Also tried my fingers on the 3rd hole, but that was a no go either.You don't need a raincoat with her. She will let you go baresies pretty easily. I've cream pied that nasty pie quite a few times.

MichelOb
07-13-16, 10:59
I've been going to Shanghai on mission gorge for a couple of years. I usually surf Sunday mornings then go there every few months. . 6 for the hour and worth it. Excellent massage then the flip is about a 20 minute tease job to a great HJ. Always been worth it and tipped. 4.

Haven't been in awhile so I stopped by last Monday and hit Macau which is downstairs, Shanghai is upstairs. I asked mamasan if they were the same and she said yes and stamped my Shanghai card. I noticed a big video screen showing each room. Waited awhile but Lilly eventually came in. Tight body with long hair. Average face. Good massage with lots of teasing right off the bat. She let me freely explore up her shorts while she stood at my head. She dimmed the lights and at flip she demanded. 6 for a massage "down there". I spent a long time explaining. 2 for a legite massage, . 4 for a HJ and for. 6 she should at least be topless. She said not for 500. What am I going to do? She stroking me and I should have just got up and walked out but she kind of had me by the balls. She kept telling me how excellent her massage skills are and how she let me feel her up / down so I said ok to. 6. She told me to close my eyes so I would last longer. I don't know if it was just her or if the shop thinks they can get. 6 for a HJ. It was excellent but 120 total for a HJ? There's better out there for that price.

Enjoy.

BeerGuy
07-13-16, 21:04
Hey BeerGuy. Any places / ladies that you'd recommend? Feel free to send a PM if you'd rather.

Thanks!Sure! Shanghai off Convoy has been my go to place. I don't think they advertise on BP, but have a big sign on Convoy. Ask for Lili. Saw her this week, she stroke my balls / ass / member on stomach for at least 20 minutes. . 4 hr and she is always happy with. 4 tip. I like it because parking is secluded also.

Shallot11
07-14-16, 09:54
Visited Angel Spa (Scott St) today. Walked in and spoke with Mimi regarding a massage. She quoted me. 5 for 30 minutes and. 85 for 1 hr (upstairs). Bases on previous reviews here I opted for the hour. Went upstairs and used the shower before the meassage. Asked for soft massage from Mimi. Decent massage, but it was very slow and sensual She let my hands roam on during the back massage. On flip she coyli asked what I wanted. I pushed my luck and asked for everything, to which she no since she has no raincoats. She then offered a BBBJ for. 8, which I haggled down to. 6. Very nice BBBJ and had fun with fiv. Based on the Fiv it seems she has a very tight kitty. Also tried my fingers on the 3rd hole, but that was a no go either.Which scott street are we talking about?

DorkBlaster
07-14-16, 16:01
So how would you rate her looks? How old? Etc.

Visited Angel Spa (Scott St) today. Walked in and spoke with Mimi regarding a massage. She quoted me. 5 for 30 minutes and. 85 for 1 hr (upstairs). Bases on previous reviews here I opted for the hour. Went upstairs and used the shower before the meassage. Asked for soft massage from Mimi. Decent massage, but it was very slow and sensual She let my hands roam on during the back massage. On flip she coyli asked what I wanted. I pushed my luck and asked for everything, to which she no since she has no raincoats. She then offered a BBBJ for. 8, which I haggled down to. 6. Very nice BBBJ and had fun with fiv. Based on the Fiv it seems she has a very tight kitty. Also tried my fingers on the 3rd hole, but that was a no go either..

FlyingVfr
07-14-16, 18:43
My old standby motel for massage & play sessions, the Dolphin in San Diego, no longer caters to us mongers. Does anyone have a decent motel that offers early check-ins at a reasonable rate? Ideally for maybe 3-4 hours like the Dolphin use to offer? Preferably north county but at this point I'm not fussy.

For regular 'incall' massages, here's another report. Level 2 Massage on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Near Convoy. Upscale parlor on the second floor in an office building, see Annie. Annie is a decent looking Chinese woman, probably 40 years old with a decent body. She gives a first-class firm massage with lots of teasing. The usual $40 for one hour and $40 for tip which includes a nice leisurely HE. Lots of teasing between the cheeks before the flip. Annie doesn't allow touching of her though, no way-no how. Still she's nice and does give a nice sensuous massage!

Kennyj
07-14-16, 19:14
So how would you rate her looks? How old? Etc.

.My experience. Mimi is Nastay, definitely not a looker by an stretch of the imagination but gives good BBBJ.

Tennis Nut
07-15-16, 12:09
Is Mimi always this expensive? What have you other guys found? Less or more? $85 for an hour and $50 for a HH are pretty high. Was this a case of her taking advantage of someone or does she get away with charging these prices all the time? Add it all up and between $110 and $135 for a BJ seems high. Am I wrong or naive?

Visited Angel Spa (Scott St) today. Walked in and spoke with Mimi regarding a massage. She quoted me. 5 for 30 minutes and. 85 for 1 hr (upstairs). Bases on previous reviews here I opted for the hour. Went upstairs and used the shower before the meassage. Asked for soft massage from Mimi. Decent massage, but it was very slow and sensual She let my hands roam on during the back massage. On flip she coyli asked what I wanted. I pushed my luck and asked for everything, to which she no since she has no raincoats. She then offered a BBBJ for. 8, which I haggled down to. 6. Very nice BBBJ and had fun with fiv. Based on the Fiv it seems she has a very tight kitty. Also tried my fingers on the 3rd hole, but that was a no go either.

HoneyBoy
07-15-16, 15:51
Is Mimi always this expensive? What have you other guys found? Less or more? $85 for an hour and $50 for a HH are pretty high. Was this a case of her taking advantage of someone or does she get away with charging these prices all the time? Add it all up and between $110 and $135 for a BJ seems high. Am I wrong or naive?Mimi is nothing special and charging $85 juat to go upstairs is ridiculous. Also after you see her she blows your phone up with random text. BBBJ is good though, but you can find cheaper.

SexInSTL
07-16-16, 05:26
Anybody been to Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd lately?

I'll be in town next week and had a great time there last year. Hoping it's still good.

TJ Dog
07-17-16, 01:33
My old standby motel for massage & play sessions, the Dolphin in San Diego, no longer caters to us mongers. Does anyone have a decent motel that offers early check-ins at a reasonable rate? Ideally for maybe 3-4 hours like the Dolphin use to offer? Preferably north county but at this point I'm not fussy.

For regular 'incall' massages, here's another report. Level 2 Massage on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Near Convoy. Upscale parlor on the second floor in an office building, see Annie. Annie is a decent looking Chinese woman, probably 40 years old with a decent body. She gives a first-class firm massage with lots of teasing. The usual $40 for one hour and $40 for tip which includes a nice leisurely HE. Lots of teasing between the cheeks before the flip. Annie doesn't allow touching of her though, no way-no how. Still she's nice and does give a nice sensuous massage!Yeah, I miss the Dolphin too. Weeknites, some motels away from the tourist areas don't sell out. They will almost always take the bird in the hand and give you an early check-in on a room that wasn't used the night before so would already be prepped. Just have to find one with a reasonable regular rate. Apparently, based on something I read on the LA board, Motel 6 has a few stripped down rooms at an even cheaper than regular rate.

HoneyBoy
07-17-16, 12:59
Yeah, I miss the Dolphin too. Weeknites, some motels away from the tourist areas don't sell out. They will almost always take the bird in the hand and give you an early check-in on a room that wasn't used the night before so would already be prepped. Just have to find one with a reasonable regular rate. Apparently, based on something I read on the LA board, Motel 6 has a few stripped down rooms at an even cheaper than regular rate.I'm pretty sure he meant a motel that will do hourly rates, not paying the full price for the entire night, when 9 you only need it for a few hours.

TJ Dog
07-18-16, 01:07
I'm pretty sure he meant a motel that will do hourly rates, not paying the full price for the entire night, when 9 you only need it for a few hours.Yes, I understood he was looking for hourly rates. Just don't think there's any of those around here anymore. I've had to settle for the over night rate, but, at least w / early check-in. I'm suggesting he look for a motel with low overnight rates and try for an early check-in.

TJ Dog
07-18-16, 01:14
Yeah, I miss the Dolphin too. Weeknites, some motels away from the tourist areas don't sell out. They will almost always take the bird in the hand and give you an early check-in on a room that wasn't used the night before so would already be prepped. Just have to find one with a reasonable regular rate. Apparently, based on something I read on the LA board, Motel 6 has a few stripped down rooms at an even cheaper than regular rate.The Motel 6 rooms are called "Junior Rooms. ".

Kennyj
07-18-16, 02:19
Anybody been to Mimi Spa on El Cajon Blvd lately?

I'll be in town next week and had a great time there last year. Hoping it's still good.Yes. Sunshine, Julie and some other chick work there. Sunshine has a killer bod and is great. Her face is very Chinese so I would say 6 for looks and 9 for physique. Julie is Korean and very nice looking with a little cellulite but nice. Would recommend either one. $ . 2 out the door FS.

ManiMoe
07-18-16, 11:15
Has anyone been to pine spa? I'm in need of some fun and Hana had hot girls so I'm wondering if pine has them to. Any info would help.

Kennyj
07-18-16, 12:24
Yes. Sunshine, Julie and some other chick work there. Sunshine has a killer bod and is great. Her face is very Chinese so I would say 6 for looks and 9 for physique. Julie is Korean and very nice looking with a little cellulite but nice. Would recommend either one. $ . 2 out the door FS.Correction $ . 2 with. 6 cover at the door was a total of $ . 8 out the door.

Amp Hunter 101
07-18-16, 16:33
So Leah at Wildflower, I think she is either Thai or Chinese hard to tell with her face? I would say in her mid 30's? Nice C or D cups on her. Fun girl, Good massage and covered BJ, maybe more on the menu after more visits?

Pete8911
07-18-16, 21:51
Has anyone been to pine spa? I'm in need of some fun and Hana had hot girls so I'm wondering if pine has them to. Any info would help.The girls there are just as good. In fact, they still have the Hana customer cards. Enjoy!

SDNutz50
07-18-16, 23:27
Has anyone been to pine spa? I'm in need of some fun and Hana had hot girls so I'm wondering if pine has them to. Any info would help.Hi Mani,

Used your Intel throughout SoCal, always spot on. Pine is the new name for Hana. Some girls remain with a new crop that is on par with everything Hana had to offer. If you have time, try CoCo Spa on Miramar Rd, north about 5-10 min drive depending on traffic. Some girls work both places but other girls exclusive to their particular place. Can't lose at either place. Standard now is half hour $. 6 at door and $1. 2 to $1. 4 for FS depending on negotiation skills. They also have 45 min (8) and hr ($1. 0) door fees with additional to girls as well.

Also, a couple others within 5-10 miles, just not the depth of talent, so can be hit or miss. Enjoy and report back! Thanks.

SexInSTL
07-20-16, 11:44
What is the Pine Spa (old Hana) customer number? Last 4 digits of phone? Date of birth? I can't remember.

Cockasians
07-20-16, 15:39
What is the Pine Spa (old Hana) customer number? Last 4 digits of phone? Date of birth? I can't remember.It's the first four digits of your date of birth. For instance, if you were borne on April Fools day, the number would be 0401.

DorkBlaster
07-20-16, 18:24
What is the Pine Spa (old Hana) customer number? Last 4 digits of phone? Date of birth? I can't remember.DOB mmdd format, I believe they cross check against your name as well.

SDNutz50
07-20-16, 18:25
What is the Pine Spa (old Hana) customer number? Last 4 digits of phone? Date of birth? I can't remember.Customer choice on password, set up on first visit.

IvyLeaf
07-21-16, 12:25
Drove by today. Nothing looking like a MP anywhere near the sign. Although the store front directly under the banner had some construction going on. Called the # on the banner. Got the "not in service" message.

Hope something develops. Looks like potentially the run-down, seedy, anything goes type of place that's right in my wheel house.FYI this location is now open.

Very strange but indeed the new place is located just below the sign. It's hard to miss now that it has a bright neon sign on the window.

Also strange, or funny, is the name they chose for the place. Maybe it's me but it stood out to me.

Anyways, only peeked in for recon. 30 for half, 40 for whole. Caught a glimpse of one girl which did nothing for me. Older 40's asian wearing tee and thick cotton pants.

Front desk gal was not much but better looking. Late 30's with porceline skin and a's behind a tight top. If you ask and get a choice of names, seek out sofia. At least for the figure and not face. But she may only be the mamasan.

Place looks clean and legit. Spot is high profile on busy street. Good luck if you toftt.

FlyingVfr
07-21-16, 17:25
Sure! Shanghai off Convoy has been my go to place. I don't think they advertise on BP, but have a big sign on Convoy. Ask for Lili. Saw her this week, she stroke my balls / ass / member on stomach for at least 20 minutes. . 4 hr and she is always happy with. 4 tip. I like it because parking is secluded also.Is this place on Dagget St. Off Convoy? I called the only Shanghai I could find near Convoy and she said no named Lili works there.

BeerGuy
07-21-16, 18:46
Getting tired of asian. In our town you'd think there might be latinas at AMPs at decent prices. Anyone have any sucess in this endeavor?

Waylay
07-21-16, 19:24
Getting tired of asian. In our town you'd think there might be latinas at AMPs at decent prices. Anyone have any sucess in this endeavor?Miracle Oasis has some beautiful women, a few of them are latina. $$$ though. Probably nothing beyond HJ either, YMMV.

TJ Dog
07-22-16, 01:16
FYI this location is now open.

Very strange but indeed the new place is located just below the sign. It's hard to miss now that it has a bright neon sign on the window.

Also strange, or funny, is the name they chose for the place. Maybe it's me but it stood out to me.

Anyways, only peeked in for recon. 30 for half, 40 for whole. Caught a glimpse of one girl which did nothing for me. Older 40's asian wearing tee and thick cotton pants.

Front desk gal was not much but better looking. Late 30's with porceline skin and a's behind a tight top. If you ask and get a choice of names, seek out sofia. At least for the figure and not face. But she may only be the mamasan.

Place looks clean and legit. Spot is high profile on busy street. Good luck if you toftt.May give it a shot. My theory is that there are so many of these $40/ H places that most will eventually have to go at least the HJ route to stay in business.

TJ Dog
07-22-16, 01:26
Getting tired of asian. In our town you'd think there might be latinas at AMPs at decent prices. Anyone have any sucess in this endeavor?Awhile back I was just South of Imperial Ave. , on one of the teen cross streets (pretty much a Hispanic neighborhood now, with some good South American restaurants down there) and there were "Masaje" signs, with a phone number, on the poles. Haven't been back yet, but, if you are looking for Latina.

MemoeNasty
07-22-16, 01:27
May give it a shot. My theory is that there are so many of these $40/ H places that most will eventually have to go at least the HJ route to stay in business.Out in east county they are opening up like mad. I went by one last week in lakeside of all places with a sign outside that read massage-1 hr-19.99. I've noticed that the hourly rates keep falling for these places too. Most of them were 40, then 30, now I see 25 and the one for 19.99. That's the lowest rate I've seen to date. Moe.

IvyLeaf
07-22-16, 04:24
Out in east county they are opening up like mad. I went by one last week in lakeside of all places with a sign outside that read massage-1 hr-19.99. I've noticed that the hourly rates keep falling for these places too. Most of them were 40, then 30, now I see 25 and the one for 19.99. That's the lowest rate I've seen to date. Moe.If that's for full body, that's a hell of a drop!

Though that may be bait and switch as most of the super low ads are for foot massage only. Just a heads up.

But thanks for the info on the new crops. Though I'm with the comment before asking for anything other than azn. Definitely going to be on look out for some "masaje" signs. Better off if its at an actual location rather than outcalls and such.

Shallot11
07-22-16, 10:04
Getting tired of asian. In our town you'd think there might be latinas at AMPs at decent prices. Anyone have any sucess in this endeavor?Apparently, Daisy Spa off of Broadway in CV is now latina. I've been there before and they advertised a few latinas in their staff but when I went there, there were none. This was over a year ago, but now they are advertising an all latina staff now. Haven't tried it yet, I would like to though.

ManiMoe
07-22-16, 11:14
Any info on sunny spa in San Marcos?

JamulSucks
07-22-16, 19:28
Any info on sunny spa in San Marcos?I've been there. Good legit massage place, but if you have a good amount of charm then you can get a HJ for. 6 or more. Not worth it in my opinion. Read a past review of mine for Z massage in San marcos. I got 4 hand massage for. 8 and tipped the girls. 4 for a HJ, later I switched to Alice (personal favorite) and I got BBFS for $ 1.

MemoeNasty
07-22-16, 20:09
If that's for full body, that's a hell of a drop!

Though that may be bait and switch as most of the super low ads are for foot massage only. Just a heads up.

But thanks for the info on the new crops. Though I'm with the comment before asking for anything other than azn. Definitely going to be on look out for some "masaje" signs. Better off if its at an actual location rather than outcalls and such.No, this place is your typical AMP located on the corner of winter gardens Blvd and wintercrest dr. NE corner, it sits behind an AM PM across from albertsons. Now I didn't stop in but seen the massage sign in the lawn out front that said 19.99. There's probably some sort of catch but the amounts I've been seeing on these signs have been dropping. Moe.

MichelOb
07-24-16, 18:16
Based on lots of positive reviews about this place, I gave them a shot on a hot Sunday. I called to make an appt. Walked in and mama san took me to a typical room. . 4 to the house for an hour. I wasn't even finished undressing when a quick knock / door open. I kind of draped as I finished. Got Eva. Probably 30 and a great figure packed inside a very short red dress. She asked if it was my first time and even though I said yes, I told her I went to Shanghai and Macau regularly. The massage was sensual from the start. She kicked off her heels and got over my head. Massaged the gluts while she deliberately ground her pelvis into my head and her thighs on my cheeks. Other massage positions were leaning over me with her legs straddling my shoulders. I started roaming immediately.

She asked me to flip after about 20 minutes and put one of my hands over a boob (heavy bra under the dress). Lot's of smiling and flirting then she put my other hand on her other breast. I lifted her skirt and started fingering the front door while she stroked me. She started moaning, then dropped the boob and stuck a nipple in my face. I pulled her hand off of my member and just kept fondling her. She acted like I was getting her hot. Eventually she finished the HJ while I fingered her and sucked a boob. She leaned over and hugged me when the time came. One of the best HJ's I've ever had. A 10. After a cleanup I still had 20 minutes so she did legs and chest. She constantly picked my hand up and placed it on her ass and boobs while finishing the massage.

She says she's only been there 2 months. Hands down the best. 4 shop I've ever been to. I'm sure she would have been happy with a. 4 tip but I was totally happy so I gave her. 6.

Go here!

FriendJoe
07-24-16, 21:50
Based on lots of positive reviews about this place, I gave them a shot on a hot Sunday. I called to make an appt. Walked in and mama san took me to a typical room. . 4 to the house for an hour. I wasn't even finished undressing when a quick knock / door open. I kind of draped as I finished. Got Eva. Probably 30 and a great figure packed inside a very short red dress. She asked if it was my first time and even though I said yes, I told her I went to Shanghai and Macau regularly. The massage was sensual from the start. She kicked off her heels and got over my head. Massaged the gluts while she deliberately ground her pelvis into my head and her thighs on my cheeks. Other massage positions were leaning over me with her legs straddling my shoulders. I started roaming immediately.

She asked me to flip after about 20 minutes and put one of my hands over a boob (heavy bra under the dress). Lot's of smiling and flirting then she put my other hand on her other breast. I lifted her skirt and started fingering the front door while she stroked me. She started moaning, then dropped the boob and stuck a nipple in my face. I pulled her hand off of my member and just kept fondling her. She acted like I was getting her hot. Eventually she finished the HJ while I fingered her and sucked a boob. She leaned over and hugged me when the time came. One of the best HJ's I've ever had. A 10. After a cleanup I still had 20 minutes so she did legs and chest. She constantly picked my hand up and placed it on her ass and boobs while finishing the massage.

She says she's only been there 2 months. Hands down the best. 4 shop I've ever been to. I'm sure she would have been happy with a. 4 tip but I was totally happy so I gave her. 6.

Go here!Thats a great narration. Looks like you really had wonderful time. Will sure try it. This is going to be my first time.

Foore
07-25-16, 06:06
Hi Mani,

Used your Intel throughout SoCal, always spot on. Pine is the new name for Hana. Some girls remain with a new crop that is on par with everything Hana had to offer. If you have time, try CoCo Spa on Miramar Rd, north about 5-10 min drive depending on traffic. Some girls work both places but other girls exclusive to their particular place. Can't lose at either place. Standard now is half hour $. 6 at door and $1. 2 to $1. 4 for FS depending on negotiation skills. They also have 45 min (8) and hr ($1. 0) door fees with additional to girls as well.

Also, a couple others within 5-10 miles, just not the depth of talent, so can be hit or miss. Enjoy and report back! Thanks.I've done the full ride at these places. I'm interested in hand only now for personal reasons. What's standard tip for hand at a Pine or Coco? I just want to see their beauty instead of the normal ho hum Chinese hand.

Seeking Sex
07-27-16, 01:03
Went there this afternoon and was assigned a real cutie, and she said that her name was Mimi. Spoke decent English and was good looking young Asian chick with a great body. Paid the 60 to mamasan on entry but no discussion of tips with Mimi. I gave her a hug and she asked me to lie down and get a massage. I said forget about it, you come and lie down on the bed. She got nude and obliged. She gave me a good licking with special attention to the balls. After she wrapped him up, started a good CBJ and after that rode me a little bit. I wanted to go mish on her as I knew I couldn't hold back too long. Got humping and came after a few minutes. It was after that what really impressed me.

She asked me to lay down and relax, while she cleaned several parts of my body where her tongue touched with hand sanitizer. She then went out and came back with two warm towels and cleaned me up again. After that she asked me to turn around and gave me a decent body rub. After my time was over, she helped me to get dressed and even helped me put on my socks and shoes! I just gave her 140 for which she was happy and gave me a kiss on my lips. No tongues allowed but she likes to give kisses on lip.

As you can guess this is just a figment of my imagination as I am a budding erotic fiction writer.

SexInSTL
07-27-16, 02:41
In town for a few days, so I went to Pine, and got some serious deja vu. Hana was so awesome back in the day. Would it live up to that?

I got Mimi, not your typical skinny K-girl, but a little more athletic build, with a pretty face and a professional bob cut hair style, and fake boobs. Not much of massage as we got down to it right away. She had a beautiful kitty which I proceeded to dine at, followed by CBJ, her riding on top, missionary, and then doggie. She says she works Sun-Wed.

Upside is she was hot, with a great body, which trumps almost everything else, but I paid 2 for no table shower and in and out in 30 minutes. Where I'm from, I'm happy to have a hot girl, and at only $2 for the whole deal, so. I'm happy!

Few days later, I stopped by Mimi which I reviewed highly last year, but I was kinda disappointed this time. I had asked about it here and was told about Julie and Sunshine, who kind of sounded like 'Yun' and 'CoCo' from last year. I got Julie (the cute, little heavier one, who I'm pretty sure was CoCo from last year) and she rushed the whole deal and even had the mamasan give me the table shower after we were finished! Ugh.

I think sometimes these girls are so busy they're just trying to knock 'them out as quick as possible. 2 for the deal as stated.

Be safe!

Member #5930
07-27-16, 04:21
Looking for a good AMP with extras in Esco. Miss Sara at Oriental. Willing to trade as well. Thanks in advance.

Ny9050
07-27-16, 12:25
Nice write up. So with all this close contact, do these places typically leave any scent?

If I go on a date afterwards I don't want to tip her off. Or tick her off the wrong way.

Go here!

FlyingVfr
07-27-16, 16:47
Getting tired of asian. In our town you'd think there might be latinas at AMPs at decent prices. Anyone have any sucess in this endeavor?BeerGuy please check your messages, I sent you one several days ago. .

Tennis Nut
07-27-16, 18:35
Z Massage and Eva have been around for quite a while. Eva is reliable, but after two or three times with her it seems like the same old thing. She won't do more than a HJ. She allows roaming of all kinds, but that, too, gets old. We're in this "hobby" for the variety.

Go here!

Tennis Nut
07-27-16, 18:40
A few weeks ago there was much talk about Tina at a place near 70th and EC Blvd. The person who posted didn't give specifics--I'm not sure why. I looked at two places in that area today. One was Gold Spa, which is a half-block west of 70th on E. C. Blvd. It's the kind of place that charges $60 for 30 minutes and $80 for 60 minutes. I didn't go in.

The other place was LJ Footcare, LLC. It's about a half-block south of EC Blvd on 70th. I asked for Tina. There was no Tina, so I accepted Anna. Her massage was mostly good, but there was no teasing and no HE. In fact, she didn't even have me flip. (I had opted for just a half-hour massage.) $30 plus $10. I wouldn't repeat.

So whoever posted about the great, reasonably-priced BJ by Tina in a mystery AMP in that neighborhood, perhaps you could be more specific and tell us exactly where to go.

KatFoto1
07-27-16, 18:54
A few weeks ago there was much talk about Tina at a place near 70th and EC Blvd. The person who posted didn't give specifics--I'm not sure why. I looked at two places in that area today. One was Gold Spa, which is a half-block west of 70th on E. C. Blvd. It's the kind of place that charges $60 for 30 minutes and $80 for 60 minutes. I didn't go in.

The other place was LJ Footcare, LLC. It's about a half-block south of EC Blvd on 70th. I asked for Tina. There was no Tina, so I accepted Anna. Her massage was mostly good, but there was no teasing and no HE. In fact, she didn't even have me flip. (I had opted for just a half-hour massage.) $30 plus $10. I wouldn't repeat.

So whoever posted about the great, reasonably-priced BJ by Tina in a mystery AMP in that neighborhood, perhaps you could be more specific and tell us exactly where to go.The place is at [Deleted by Admin] El Cajon Blvd; It is a large office looking complex with parking in rear. The spa is on the second floor; it's surrounded by apartments and some offices; an odd mix. Tina is a really nice girl (mature, actually) but young attitude and service. I've been reading reports of a full menu available. I enjoyed total access to her body and a nice hand finish. $40 hr /$60 tip for full roaming and light licking.

MemoeNasty
07-27-16, 21:20

So whoever posted about the great, reasonably-priced BJ by Tina in a mystery AMP in that neighborhood, perhaps you could be more specific and tell us exactly where to go.Blue green massage. I've been to this place and it's not hard to find. Several great reviews on Yelp. Moe.

Tennis Nut
07-27-16, 21:57
Blue green massage. I've been to this place and it's not hard to find. Several great reviews on Yelp. Moe.Okay, great, there is a big difference between 70th and ECB and the 73-hundred block. Thank you!

Hunted13
07-28-16, 10:21
So I'm visiting your fine town and stopped by Z yesterday and met Cici. First off was a little surprised that no MMS at the door, more of a Papa. He was friendly and put me in a back room and told me it would be 10 minutes. Cici came by about 15 minutes later dressed in a cute tshirt and skirt. Gave me a couple kisses on the cheek and apologized about the wait. Massage wasn't bad, a bit light for me, but she teased pretty good the whole time. She put her calf in my hand so I was rubbing her leg when I could. On the flip she rubbed everywhere put only barely teased. She put her boobs in my face a couple times, but I can be a bit oblivious. She finally pulled my hand up her thigh and trapped it under her skirt. That got Jr going and she removed the sheet and tried to get me to DIY. It took a little convincing, but I got her to do it while I stroked the kitty. HE was good and I tipped. 6 since she seemed hesitant. What was odd, was the money never came up, like I had to tell her I would tip good and then actually had to put it in her hand, as she didn't seem interested. Not sure if she's new or just unwilling either way had a good time.

SDNutz50
07-28-16, 13:56
Looking for a good AMP with extras in Esco. Miss Sara at Oriental. Willing to trade as well. Thanks in advance.Hard to find a great reason to drive up to Escondido anymore due to Asia and OT closing down, great service, great value. If you don't mind leaving Escondido, there have been multiple sightings from respected mongers saying she re-appeared in San Diego. Do some research if you do not already know. Hint. Near the mile of massages. Though you may get sticker shock to the increase in rates.

NCRascal
07-28-16, 17:26
Looking for a good AMP with extras in Esco. Miss Sara at Oriental. Willing to trade as well. Thanks in advance.I second that. Oriental was solid. Any good places left in North County (Inland)?

FlyingVfr
07-28-16, 20:38
So I'm visiting your fine town and stopped by Z yesterday and met Cici. First off was a little surprised that no MMS at the door, more of a Papa. He was friendly and put me in a back room and told me it would be 10 minutes. Cici came by about 15 minutes later dressed in a cute tshirt and skirt. Gave me a couple kisses on the cheek and apologized about the wait. Massage wasn't bad, a bit light for me, but she teased pretty good the whole time. She put her calf in my hand so I was rubbing her leg when I could. On the flip she rubbed everywhere put only barely teased. She put her boobs in my face a couple times, but I can be a bit oblivious. She finally pulled my hand up her thigh and trapped it under her skirt. That got Jr going and she removed the sheet and tried to get me to DIY. It took a little convincing, but I got her to do it while I stroked the kitty. HE was good and I tipped. 6 since she seemed hesitant. What was odd, was the money never came up, like I had to tell her I would tip good and then actually had to put it in her hand, as she didn't seem interested. Not sure if she's new or just unwilling either way had a good time.I had the same so-so experience with Cici. Poor massage, no pressure, with zero real massage skills and a so-so at best HE. Eva is the one you want taking care of your business at Z Massage.

IvyLeaf
07-28-16, 21:35
BeerGuy please check your messages, I sent you one several days ago. .Well, damn. Seems like some super exclusive info to not share this latina mp.

I guess the search continues for the rest.

JamulSucks
07-29-16, 01:11
Well, damn. Seems like some super exclusive info to not share this latina mp.

I guess the search continues for the rest.Right? I've been searching for quite some time for a good Latina. No luck.

FlyingVfr
07-29-16, 17:28
Well, damn. Seems like some super exclusive info to not share this latina mp.Nope, nothing to do with Latinas, just a simple question to him asking to verify a particular AMP's general location after he didn't respond to an earlier question asked in the forum.

Sd1619
07-31-16, 03:28
I checked out a BP ad for what is soon to be the #1 massage place in San Diego located on Flanders, in San Diego.

Interesting location inside an office building, but parking was fairly private even though it took me a bit of wandering around to find the place on the first floor. I was met by a young lady who escorted me to a room in the back, she asked if I wanted the 30 minutes, but frankly seeing her in her short dress inspired me to go for the full hour for. 6.

I thought she was the just the receptionist, but after about 5 minutes she came back and started a rather hapless massage. I figured if the massage was going to be so light I might as well go for it and I let my hands roam. And roam they did and as soon as my fingers reached that sweet spot between her legs, she stopped me and more motioned if I wanted to "boom boom" (did I mention her English is almost non-existent?) I nodded yes, and she asked me to wait one minute. She left for about one minute and when she came back she asked if $. 6 was okay and that she needed up front. Considering how wet my fingers felt after reaching her sweet spot, I agreed.

She left for about a minute again and when she came back get got right to it. Much more sensual massage, dress dropped to the floor, and pretty much everything was on the menu. Lots of moaning, oohing, and shuddering on her part. I must say she was very enthusiastic and I never felt rushed or short changed. She pretty much kept going until I was satisfied and more, at all times oohing and aahing with every touch. I was completely drained and my ego completely satisfied.

Ting Ting is cute, about 5'1", curvy with a petite figure. She's Chinese and her English is serviceable at best. She said she's been in the USA For about 2 months and working at that location for about a month.

I saw and heard one other girl while I was there. She seem quite cute as well. I will definitely go back.

Dark Knight619
07-31-16, 04:23
Had to checkout Z. Enter the joint, greated by a cute thing in a skirt named Lili. 4 for the fullbody massage.

She leads me to the room and then returns. Weird, the receptionist is doing the massage! The massage was GREAT. The right amount of pain and the right amount of pleasure. Started testing the waters by rubbing her legs. On the flip, out came the sign language. Negotiated with fingers. 50 tip for HE. Would repeat.

MyDream
07-31-16, 18:04
I had the same so-so experience with Cici. Poor massage, no pressure, with zero real massage skills and a so-so at best HE. Eva is the one you want taking care of your business at Z Massage.Same exact experience with Cici, only exception being she did a good, hard massage. It was early on a weekday.

MyDream
07-31-16, 18:05
I checked out a BP ad for what is soon to be the #1 massage place in San Diego located on Flanders, in San Diego.

Interesting location inside an office building, but parking was fairly private even though it took me a bit of wandering around to find the place on the first floor. I was met by a young lady who escorted me to a room in the back, she asked if I wanted the 30 minutes, but frankly seeing her in her short dress inspired me to go for the full hour for. 6.

I thought she was the just the receptionist, but after about 5 minutes she came back and started a rather hapless massage. I figured if the massage was going to be so light I might as well go for it and I let my hands roam. And roam they did and as soon as my fingers reached that sweet spot between her legs, she stopped me and more motioned if I wanted to "boom boom" (did I mention her English is almost non-existent?) I nodded yes, and she asked me to wait one minute. She left for about one minute and when she came back she asked if $. 6 was okay and that she needed up front. Considering how wet my fingers felt after reaching her sweet spot, I agreed.

She left for about a minute again and when she came back get got right to it. Much more sensual massage, dress dropped to the floor, and pretty much everything was on the menu. Lots of moaning, oohing, and shuddering on her part. I must say she was very enthusiastic and I never felt rushed or short changed. She pretty much kept going until I was satisfied and more, at all times oohing and aahing with every touch. I was completely drained and my ego completely satisfied.

Ting Ting is cute, about 5'1", curvy with a petite figure. She's Chinese and her English is serviceable at best. She said she's been in the USA For about 2 months and working at that location for about a month.

I saw and heard one other girl while I was there. She seem quite cute as well. I will definitely go back.160 for F / S? No wonder prices are going through the roof.

ManiMoe
08-01-16, 04:28
160 for F / S? No wonder prices are going through the roof.160? More like 120.60+60=120.

Sd1619
08-01-16, 09:50
160 for F / S? No wonder prices are going through the roof.Enthusiasm and not clock-watching goes a long way to making it worthwhile. If you're looking for a quickie, I'm sure there are plenty of places that are willing to accommodate.

Sd1619
08-01-16, 09:53
160? More like 120.60+60=120.Check your addition.

HoneyBoy
08-01-16, 10:40
Had to checkout Z. Enter the joint, greated by a cute thing in a skirt named Lili. 4 for the fullbody massage.

She leads me to the room and then returns. Weird, the receptionist is doing the massage! The massage was GREAT. The right amount of pain and the right amount of pleasure. Started testing the waters by rubbing her legs. On the flip, out came the sign language. Negotiated with fingers. 50 tip for HE. Would repeat.Which Z massage is this? I have heard there is one in San Diego and North County.

SDNutz50
08-01-16, 11:47
160? More like 120.60+60=120.Looks like it was $60 house fee and $160 for session, totaling $220. We really need to hold the line people. They will come down to standard rates if you NEGOTIATE. Yeah, I know, some will say, 'when you negotiate then the performance suffers. ' Well, what is happening is we are creating a new and higher pricing floor with average service at best. I have NEVER paid more than $100 to that particular rotation of providers for what you described, whether at Flanders, old Apple or their location in KM. If you are paying that much at an AMP, maybe it's time to look into other means, like apartment in-calls.

OP, I do thank you for the report though.

FlyingVfr
08-01-16, 15:30
Which Z massage is this? I have heard there is one in San Diego and North County.The one by Charger Stadium.

Dog Rice
08-01-16, 16:04
Can't agree more w / SDNutsz50. I went to there about a month ago, and the lady did quote me for 160 for session and I countered with 80 for BJ. She said she would never take less than 120 for BJ. After holding my line, she took 80 for BJ. However, with all of the bros paying crazy amount nowadays, it is getting very frustrated to go to AMP nowadays.

Looks like it was $60 house fee and $160 for session, totaling $220. We really need to hold the line people. They will come down to standard rates if you NEGOTIATE. Yeah, I know, some will say, 'when you negotiate then the performance suffers. ' Well, what is happening is we are creating a new and higher pricing floor with average service at best. I have NEVER paid more than $100 to that particular rotation of providers for what you described, whether at Flanders, old Apple or their location in KM. If you are paying that much at an AMP, maybe it's time to look into other means, like apartment in-calls.

OP, I do thank you for the report though.

MyDream
08-01-16, 19:22
Enthusiasm and not clock-watching goes a long way to making it worthwhile. If you're looking for a quickie, I'm sure there are plenty of places that are willing to accommodate.Please, don't get me wrong, the report is much appreciated. But you couldn't have known anything about "enthusiasm and clock-watching" if this was your first visit there. And yes, many are willing to accomdate, but will we be able to continue to afford it?

MyDream
08-01-16, 19:55
Hit Z in MV approx. 9:30 pm. Lisa at front desk says only 1/2 available, as they are closing early. Lisa did massage, give her a 4 for her effort. And a 5 for looks. Teasing, flip, un-enthused HE. 30 house, 40 tip. Won't repeat with her.

Ruprecht
08-01-16, 20:01
It's in Rancho Bernardo on the ground floor of a three story office complex near the McDonalds. Mama asked if I'd been there but backpage said it was a grand opening. So I said no. I don't think she had anything to do with the ad on backpage with the generic fake asian girl pictures. Mama brought me to the room and told me a younger girl would massage me. The room's door did not lock and it had a window opening into the Mamasan area (with blinds on the room side but otherwise ideal for vice I should think). The door was slightly cracked which added to the weird atmosphere.

In comes Angela who was cute enough. Mid 30's, hair a bit shorter than I like. Nice smile. Maybe an 8, probably a 7 if I wasn't so happy to see it wasn't going to be momasan.

Angela gave me a mediocre massage (I asked for soft which apparently means slide your hand up the length of the body and back. Occasionally brushed my crack. Near the end of that I rubbed her ankle to show I was interested. So then we flipped and she used her hands to show that she liked me two. She was fully dressed but let me rub her but which was nice and tight. She seemed to defend herself when I got frisky with her breasts. Anyway she finished showing her love and then hot towel to get rid of the oil and rubbed my legs some more. Then it was over. I left. 4 on the table in appreciation for the fine massage that is in addition to the. 4 cover for a half hour (which the ad on backpage said should have been. 3 but whatever, I left my phone in the car and wasn't going to wait for change).

Got dressed and left. The whole thing felt odd (perhaps because it was a new location) but I probably won't return.

HoneyBoy
08-02-16, 00:16
The one by Charger Stadium.Thanks you. Now I finally know which place it is. LOL.

JamulSucks
08-02-16, 11:26
Wow, Sophia sure did deliver. I've read reviews and it seemed like I was in for quite the visit. Located next to a dog groomers and it's in a small parking area, so it could be a bit revealing for those who care: I just walked in and Sophia met me at the door. She asked for my I'd because I didn't look 21. She then takes me to a shower and tells me to shower on my own, so I do. I finish, get myself dry, and then she guides me over to the room. At this point there was no sign of her asking for money. I was thinking she forgot. Anyways, I lay down on the bed with no towel and my junk up, I didn't want a massage to be honest, and she comes in and greets me. We make small chat as she gets undressed because it's my first time here. She then shakes my member and compliments me for being young, how nice of her. Her body doesn't look too bad! Some decent C cups and a petite booty. She gives me balls a good sucking and strokes my member. "I never give bare blowjob, but for you honey? I'll do it" and she sucks and deepthroated with great enthusiasm and she really knows how to swallow a cock. I'm about to come so I tell her to slow down, and I guess she takes that as "get on cowgirl" so she hops on with no cover and we go at it from cowgirl to doggy to missionary to some other positions. It's been about 40 minutes and her eyes are tearing from cumming so much. She then hangs her head over the table and tells me to fuck her throat. So I do and my god I had no problem with that. I BBJCIM and she cleans me up. She comes back with water and a hot towel to clean up. She says I have 10 minutes left so she laid on my naked and told me to touch her as she gives me another blowjob. I hope she is always this enthusiastic.

I got lucky! But she did ask for the fees. . 5 to get in and. 8 for everything that happened. Good luck!

ManiMoe
08-03-16, 01:59
Wow, Sophia sure did deliver. I've read reviews and it seemed like I was in for quite the visit. Located next to a dog groomers and it's in a small parking area, so it could be a bit revealing for those who care: I just walked in and Sophia met me at the door. She asked for my I'd because I didn't look 21. She then takes me to a shower and tells me to shower on my own, so I do. I finish, get myself dry, and then she guides me over to the room. At this point there was no sign of her asking for money. I was thinking she forgot. Anyways, I lay down on the bed with no towel and my junk up, I didn't want a massage to be honest, and she comes in and greets me. We make small chat as she gets undressed because it's my first time here. She then shakes my member and compliments me for being young, how nice of her. Her body doesn't look too bad! Some decent C cups and a petite booty. She gives me balls a good sucking and strokes my member. "I never give bare blowjob, but for you honey? I'll do it" and she sucks and deepthroated with great enthusiasm and she really knows how to swallow a cock. I'm about to come so I tell her to slow down, and I guess she takes that as "get on cowgirl" so she hops on with no cover and we go at it from cowgirl to doggy to missionary to some other positions. It's been about 40 minutes and her eyes are tearing from cumming so much. She then hangs her head over the table and tells me to fuck her throat. So I do and my god I had no problem with that. I BBJCIM and she cleans me up. She comes back with water and a hot towel to clean up. She says I have 10 minutes left so she laid on my naked and told me to touch her as she gives me another blowjob. I hope she is always this enthusiastic.

I got lucky! But she did ask for the fees. . 5 to get in and. 8 for everything that happened. Good luck!So you paid 130? I'm asking because I dnt know if your using code. While on the subject why on gods green earth do plp us code when posting the price? It doesn't make sense why even us code. Who are you guys trying to trick? The cops? To make things easier why not just post you paid 100 instead of. 1 or. 6 because apparently. 6 means 160.

JamulSucks
08-03-16, 10:46
So you paid 130? I'm asking because I dnt know if your using code. While on the subject why on gods green earth do plp us code when posting the price? It doesn't make sense why even us code. Who are you guys trying to trick? The cops? To make things easier why not just post you paid 100 instead of. 1 or. 6 because apparently. 6 means 160.To be honest I feel the same way. Yeah I paid $130. If she likes you she will settle for less. Only paid $40 today for FS.

Member #5476
08-03-16, 13:49
So you paid 130? I'm asking because I dnt know if your using code. While on the subject why on gods green earth do plp us code when posting the price? It doesn't make sense why even us code. Who are you guys trying to trick? The cops? To make things easier why not just post you paid 100 instead of. 1 or. 6 because apparently. 6 means 160.1. 6 = 160.

6 = 60.

ManiMoe
08-03-16, 16:16
1. 6 = 160.

6 = 60.Even this guy says I'm wrong. This coding price is all wrong.

IvyLeaf
08-03-16, 18:57
Pricing system can get silly, but most people use it right. Otherwise some common sense will clear things up.

Given that, code is kinda useless since a bust is a bust no matter if it's for a penny or more. Hell, I'm sure putting down and getting a taker on a burger will be the same result.

With that aside I'll just say imo get it while you can at sunset. I'll give full report later, but I'm sure or hope the heavy traffic of others will share the same.

BillChang
08-03-16, 20:07
Stopped by couple days ago. May is about 30, decent face and tight body. 40 hhr cover. Starts out with a light massage, she loves to lightly graze over the asscrack and balls. She allowed touching but only outside clothes. A decent conversationalist, and her HJ was slow and nice, no jackhammer here. 40 tip.

My experience at this place has been no extras. Been there 3-4 times so far over the last year.

CaliMaccin
08-04-16, 13:51
Main Street has stings galore beware of small brown haired WS. She is LE I witnessed 3 arrest last night.

IvyLeaf
08-04-16, 17:17
Main Street has stings galore beware of small brown haired WS. She is LE I witnessed 3 arrest last night.Ws or SW? I'm not clear on this. BTW, which main street? There's many.

Please elaborate, if possible.

FriendJoe
08-05-16, 02:21
Main Street has stings galore beware of small brown haired WS. She is LE I witnessed 3 arrest last night.Does LE sneak inside MP room?

Mad Gypsy
08-05-16, 16:43
Any info on Jasmine Spa off Mission Gorge?

CuminHerpuss
08-06-16, 03:29
Anybody got anything on Tokyo Spa? It's across the street from a Sombreros resturant on Vandeever.

Dark Knight619
08-06-16, 05:40
LOL you're right. This whole coding thing is stupid. Who are we trying to fool LOL. I just went with it and never questioned it. 100 cookies it is.

IvyLeaf
08-06-16, 06:41
Follow up on Sunset in Esco.

First off, heavy traffic at this place. Not sure if it's regular or a spike since Jamul's report. Beware of the neighboring biz complaining!

Been a while since I got adjustments done, so tried a long trip for the hell of it. Sadly, cannot confirm Sophia's skills.

The mms greeted at gated door and quickly ushered into room. 50 for half. 90 full. She did not have C's as described, so I don't think mms is sophia. Either way, mms is 5/10 with caked makeup. Tight dress with svelt figure. More like a's to me.

Instead pulled Candy. She says only 2 girls work there, so if you're offered Candy, best to pass if looks is crucial. Candy is old 40's with a generous 4/10.

Luckily, it looks like Candy shares Sophia's no hassle budget menu. SOT, CBJ, CFS with just 60. Surely you can get same from her for less. Newb move. Live and learn.

If they could get better girls, but keep and spread this culture of no hassle negotiations, it'd be a jackpot. Either way, be cool with neighbors and hope this spot lasts.

MemoeNasty
08-06-16, 14:32
Anybody got anything on Tokyo Spa? It's across the street from a Sombreros resturant on Vandeever.I've been by this place but never been in. Looks like a real dump. Almost like a residence or mini apartment complex that was turned into a MP. Moe.

Baller55
08-06-16, 20:30
Went in to see the hype but left. I'm sure she delivers great service but she's definitely in her mid to late 50's. Not my cup of tea. Probably a 6 in the looks department. Pass.

FromNowOn
08-08-16, 16:53
Went to Paradise Spa last week and got Summer. Paid $40 for a 1 hour massage. Summer was very pleasant, probably in her early 30's. She complimented me on my looks and body several times in addition to lots of massage teasing. I assumed this was going to go quite well based on that. On the flip she began tickling my balls with her fingernails for what seemed like forever. I looked up at her and she tried to put my own hand over my package to do self service. I told her no thanks and to just finish the massage. She tried again to have me do it, I responded with "I can do myself at home", just finish the massage. She kept trying to have me do it, insisting. I said no and put her hand on me. She said she didn't want to, which was super confusing. I said no problem and tried to cover myself up. She ripped the cover back and started a half ass jack session with a sour look on her face the entire time. LOL, she was the one who initiated everything so I was totally thrown off, if you don't want to rub on my dick, just finish the massage. After a horrible finish she begins acting cool and sensual with me again saying we are good friends now, LOL. Tip time comes and I begrudgingly give her $30 (way more than she deserved). She was so upset and tried to tell me these services are a minimum $40 tip. I said I would have tipped her more than $40 if she would have given me even decent service. I reminded her that she didn't want to do anything and was difficult throughout the last 20 minutes. She responds with, oh cmon. You're not going to give me $40. I told her "absolutely not and I am leaving now!

If anyone has a good service / hassle free spot they'd recommend I am all ears. Otherwise I'll keep trying different spots and reporting back. Z Massage has been a go-to but I am wanting something new.

Also, Tina at Blue Green is still giving nice BBBJCIM on EC Blvd location. I give her a $60 tip. Think she is FS but I have not gone that route.

FlyingVfr
08-13-16, 12:19
If anyone has a good service / hassle free spot they'd recommend I am all ears. Otherwise I'll keep trying different spots and reporting back. Z Massage has been a go-to but I am wanting something new.Try Judy at Go To Massage on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. She just gave me a nice sensual service with a good friendly attitude. Not much on top but.

CuminHerpuss
08-15-16, 02:37
I've been by this place but never been in. Looks like a real dump. Almost like a residence or mini apartment complex that was turned into a MP. Moe.Thank s Moe! Looked the same to me in passing.

HalfOfADeck
08-15-16, 21:36
Legit massage by nice older woman. Found the ad on BP. Nothing else to report. Will not return.

Tennis Nut
08-16-16, 18:42
Went to see the reliable one this morning. Paid for a 1/2 hour. She was quick to the flip and when she offered a BJ I said no and gave her the international sign for FS. She balked, then said $100. I said $60. She said $80. I said I only had $60. She was frustrated, but really wanted the money, so she relented. Funny, she had a condom ready to go. She's not new to this. She got on top and complained about my size and tried to fuck me in a way that was very uncomfortable. I put an end to that and put her on the side of the table--standing Mish. She complained about my size and wouldn't let me ram her. After a few strokes she got up and kneeled down to blow me. I took off the rubber and laid back down. I remembered reading in this forum that she allows CIM, so I held her hand so she couldn't make it half BJ and half HJ. At the end I CIM and she ran out as if I had offended her, washed her mouth out and did whatever else she needed to do to feel whole again. She came back with a wash cloth and said, "No come in mouth. " I felt like saying, "It's too late, I already did!

I don't think I would repeat.

Fritter Face
08-16-16, 23:14
I just wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who posted on here about Tina at Blue Green. This is definitely not somewhere I would have stumbled upon on my own due to it's location in the rear of a medium-sized office building on El Cajon Blvd. Here's my report on my first visit there -- I just returned home and want to get this written up while the night's events are still fresh in my mind. For those of you who aren't interested in a wall of text, here's the short version: I had an awesome time! She's not the best looking gal in the business, but her fun attitude and willingness to go above and beyond the usual AMP experience was incredible. Now for the details:

I arrived at 6:45 pm. It's a small, upstairs office suite on the backside of the building. Plenty of discreet, off-street parking. I walked in to find Tina sitting behind the receptionist's desk, wearing a pair of tiny shorts and some kind of sleeveless top. She was showing a lot of skin, but the outfit wasn't particularly sexy -- it was just an appropriate outfit for the summer heat. As others have said, she's a little on the older side and you'd probably rate her face 5/10, but she has a fairly slim body and nice perky tits (albeit with a bit of a mommy pooch around the middle). I had planned on making this an $80 outing ($40 to the house and $40 for the tip), but the price list on the desk listed 30 min for $40 or 60 min for $50, so I decided to spend the extra $10 and get the full hour. She led me to what appeared to be the only massage room -- it was small, but nicely decorated with a real massage table and fresh linens. She left me to undress, so I got naked and laid down on the table without covering myself. She returned a few moments later and didn't bat any eyelash at my bare add, which is always a good sign. After exchanging a few brief pleasantries (I'm not sure that I'd call her fluent, but she speaks English well enough that there was never any problem communicating), she got to work. The medium-pressure massage was actually pretty decent by AMP standards, although obviously not up to legit-massage standards. A couple of times, she straddle my ass to work rub my shoulders and I started to get hard noticing how smooth and soft her bare thighs were as they moved against my skin.

Fast forward 20 minutes of unremarkable massage later. I had resisted attempting to touch her or otherwise show any sexual interest because I wanted to enjoy a little actual massage before starting down that road, but it was now time. My arms were hanging off the sides of the table as she rubbed my back. She positioned her leg so her calf was resting against my hand. I began to subtly run the backs of my fingers up and down her calf, then began to knead her calf with my hand. She got the message and left to grab a hot towel to clean up the massage oil on my back. After quickly toweling of the excess oil, she leaned down and playfully kissed my ass cheek. I must have grunted my appoval, because out of nowhere she pulled my cheeks apart and began eating my asshole like her life depended on it. With no encouragement, with no provocation -- she rimmed the hell out of me for what felt like forever. I was writhing and moaning more than I'd care to admit, and she clearly seemed to enjoy the effect she was having on me. She then leaned further forward and began to lick up and down the underside of my cock, which had been pointing down between my legs. I sat up on the side of the table to get a better look at her (and hopefully get her out of those clothes) and she instinctively dropped to her knees and began sucking my bareback. My head was absolutely spinning at this point and I easily could have cum right there if I hadn't pumped the brakes. I asked to stand up and she dutifully lifted up her shirt as I unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the floor. She showed no hesitation as I began to finger her while holding her close and kissing her neck. She would tongue kiss me briefly, but it seemed that DFK was not on the menu. She was more than happy to bend over the table for me as I shoved my tongue up her tight little asshole (a personal fetish of mine -- don't judge). I then had her take a seat on the side of the table and lean back so I could DATY on her tight, delicious little pussy and suck on that erect little clit. She the playfully asked me to lay back down on the table so she could continue blowing me (still bareback) as I fingered her pussy and ass. A few more minutes of that and I shot a massive load into her mouth. She giggled as she reached for the trash can to spit it out. She grabbed another hot towel to wipe down my face, ass, and cock, then asked me where I wanted more massage. Most girls tend to call it quits after the naughty fun is over, so I appreciated that she still wanted to work off the remaining 25 minutes I had on the clock. I turned face down and she rubbed my back for another ten minutes before kissing me on the cheek and telling me we were finished. (I actually still had 15 minutes on the clock at that point, but I was too blissed out to care). I think that about covers it. Thanks for reading!

Fritter Face
08-17-16, 01:23
I just wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who posted on here about Tina at Blue Green. This is definitely not somewhere I would have stumbled upon on my own due to it's location in the rear of a medium-sized office building on El Cajon Blvd. Here's my report on my first visit there -- I just returned home and want to get this written up while the night's events are still fresh in my mind. For those of you who aren't interested in a wall of text, here's the short version: I had an awesome time! She's not the best looking gal in the business, but her fun attitude and willingness to go above and beyond the usual AMP experience was incredible. Now for the details:

I arrived at 6:45 pm. It's a small, upstairs office suite on the backside of the building. Plenty of discreet, off-street parking. I walked in to find Tina sitting behind the receptionist's desk, wearing a pair of tiny shorts and some kind of sleeveless top. She was showing a lot of skin, but the outfit wasn't particularly sexy -- it was just an appropriate outfit for the summer heat. As others have said, she's a little on the older side and you'd probably rate her face 5/10, but she has a fairly slim body and nice perky tits (albeit with a bit of a mommy pooch around the middle). I had planned on making this an $80 outing ($40 to the house and $40 for the tip), but the price list on the desk listed 30 min for $40 or 60 min for $50, so I decided to spend the extra $10 and get the full hour. She led me to what appeared to be the only massage room -- it was small, but nicely decorated with a real massage table and fresh linens. She left me to undress, so I got naked and laid down on the table without covering myself. She returned a few moments later and didn't bat any eyelash at my bare add, which is always a good sign. After exchanging a few brief pleasantries (I'm not sure that I'd call her fluent, but she speaks English well enough that there was never any problem communicating), she got to work. The medium-pressure massage was actually pretty decent by AMP standards, although obviously not up to legit-massage standards. A couple of times, she straddle my ass to work rub my shoulders and I started to get hard noticing how smooth and soft her bare thighs were as they moved against my skin.

Fast forward 20 minutes of unremarkable massage later. I had resisted attempting to touch her or otherwise show any sexual interest because I wanted to enjoy a little actual massage before starting down that road, but it was now time. My arms were hanging off the sides of the table as she rubbed my back. She positioned her leg so her calf was resting against my hand. I began to subtly run the backs of my fingers up and down her calf, then began to knead her calf with my hand. She got the message and left to grab a hot towel to clean up the massage oil on my back. After quickly toweling of the excess oil, she leaned down and playfully kissed my ass cheek. I must have grunted my appoval, because out of nowhere she pulled my cheeks apart and began eating my asshole like her life depended on it. With no encouragement, with no provocation -- she rimmed the hell out of me for what felt like forever. I was writhing and moaning more than I'd care to admit, and she clearly seemed to enjoy the effect she was having on me. She then leaned further forward and began to lick up and down the underside of my cock, which had been pointing down between my legs. I sat up on the side of the table to get a better look at her (and hopefully get her out of those clothes) and she instinctively dropped to her knees and began sucking my bareback. My head was absolutely spinning at this point and I easily could have cum right there if I hadn't pumped the brakes. I asked to stand up and she dutifully lifted up her shirt as I unbuttoned her shorts and dropped them to the floor. She showed no hesitation as I began to finger her while holding her close and kissing her neck. She would tongue kiss me briefly, but it seemed that DFK was not on the menu. She was more than happy to bend over the table for me as I shoved my tongue up her tight little asshole (a personal fetish of mine -- don't judge). I then had her take a seat on the side of the table and lean back so I could DATY on her tight, delicious little pussy and suck on that erect little clit. She the playfully asked me to lay back down on the table so she could continue blowing me (still bareback) as I fingered her pussy and ass. A few more minutes of that and I shot a massive load into her mouth. She giggled as she reached for the trash can to spit it out. She grabbed another hot towel to wipe down my face, ass, and cock, then asked me where I wanted more massage. Most girls tend to call it quits after the naughty fun is over, so I appreciated that she still wanted to work off the remaining 25 minutes I had on the clock. I turned face down and she rubbed my back for another ten minutes before kissing me on the cheek and telling me we were finished. (I actually still had 15 minutes on the clock at that point, but I was too blissed out to care). I think that about covers it. Thanks for reading!Shit! I forgot to add that I tipped her $50 at the end. I honestly would have given her more, but it was all I had on me. The best past is that she never mentioned money at any point during our playtime. She even left the room to allow me to get dressed afterward, instead of hovering over me with her hand out like most AMP girls.

FromNowOn
08-17-16, 16:50
I know Blue Green is a part of HappyLand and 1 other location on ECBLVD. I was wondering if the service is similar?! If nobody knows, I'll just give them a go and report back soon.

CaptMonger
08-18-16, 00:56
I went looking for it this weekend but couldn't find it. The GPS took me to a street corner with what looks like a closed building in a gated area.

CurleOnes
08-18-16, 12:42
I went looking for it this weekend but couldn't find it. The GPS took me to a street corner with what looks like a closed building in a gated area.Near Chico Club. Across the street (west of the bar). You can see it from the back of the bar.

TJ Dog
08-18-16, 16:03
I know Blue Green is a part of HappyLand and 1 other location on ECBLVD. I was wondering if the service is similar?! If nobody knows, I'll just give them a go and report back soon.Happy Land is a sure thing HE, and I've had one BBBJ there. However, no one I've had there can compare to Tina at BG.

IvyLeaf
08-18-16, 23:36
Stumbled on a mp in nc. Near 8th and Highland in strip mall. Kinda behind BKs.

It's a cramped spot with a 40 for hr window ad.

Any tales from that spot? What about the other nc AMPs?

Still searching for Latina mp! Where at? LOL.

ArsenalFC
08-19-16, 00:49
So, I've been to a handful of AMPs over the last 10 months or so. Maybe once every 1. 5 months. And twice now, while I've been in the room getting a massage, I hear "I don't have any cash. " Clearly from some dude who just got a massage. It happened yesterday while at Go To. I hear some commotion from the room next door, and I hear the girl say "If you poor, then you no come. " (Meaning, don't come here for a massage.) I'm assuming the guy stiffed her on the tip. If you do that, you're a shitbag. Plain and simple. If you're not willing to tip them for a HE, (or for a massage because they won't give you a HE) then stay home and whack off.

Here is my two cents on a couple of my massages.

Go To Massage. Based on this I made an appt with Judy.

'I decided on Go To Massage and for. 4 house fee there was little to lose in trying. The first time I landed Judy and boy was I glad. Terrific massage with a lot of teasing, attention to right areas and roaming allowed. On the flip she made me happy and allowed UTC roaming. ".

Massage was terrible. She barely allowed UTC down below. HJ was pretty good. Would not repeat. (She never asked about tip during massage).

Massage Wen. San M.

"Lily, a thirty-ish see-gril, see-cups, nice booty. Forty an hour. Massage was pretty painful. I've never had someone massage me as hard as she does. I had to tell to go medium pressure. Very thorough. Took her time. On the flip, I started grab her nice ass. She gives me light touches, then proceeds to give me HJ. I then go right inside her yoga pants and play with her kitty. She doesn't mind. I also grab her nice jugs from the inside of her blouse. I after she bust me, cleans me off, and proceeds to work on my legs, hands and facial. Forty on the tip. Very nice personality. I believe she's the only one that provides HE here and only takes appointments. ".

This is accurate. Good massage. She has a good attitude, but tried to get me to self service first time. She took care of it. I went there a second time and she was in and out of the room answering the phone (even while giving me a massage). WTF. She's like part time manager or something. Would not go back.

Massage Oasis.

First time I went which was about 10 months ago and the first time I tried this nonsense, no luck. Don't even know the girls name, but I've learned it's not a good sign if they are wearing jeans. The second time I asked for Summer. Not so pretty, but pretty friendly. Lots of ass play, but when it came time for the flip she tried to get me to self service. I would not go back there.

Z Massage.

Saw Sherry a couple times. Pretty good massage. She allowed UTC and above average HE.

Saw Eva about a month ago. Ok massage. Great attitude. As described in the forum. Best HJ so far.

Other than Sherry on the first visit, none of these girls asked about tip during massage.

HoneyBoy
08-19-16, 01:06
Shit! I forgot to add that I tipped her $50 at the end. I honestly would have given her more, but it was all I had on me. The best past is that she never mentioned money at any point during our playtime. She even left the room to allow me to get dressed afterward, instead of hovering over me with her hand out like most AMP girls.I don't know abour this story. Sounds a little too good to be true, with all the ass eating, kissing and all. And the dact that you only gave her $50 after all of thia without her asking for the money upfront, even makes it more unbelievable. I guess you need to leave a name and location, so that someone else can see if irs true.

MemoeNasty
08-19-16, 02:30
I don't know abour this story. Sounds a little too good to be true, with all the ass eating, kissing and all. And the dact that you only gave her $50 after all of thia without her asking for the money upfront, even makes it more unbelievable. I guess you need to leave a name and location, so that someone else can see if irs true.My thoughts exactly! I hate to question people's posts but I have seen Tina at BG and as much as I had a good time it was nothing like the above review. Also, that last part about the money is very different from what I experienced. I found Tina's English to be very poor and actually had to go back and forth on what I owed her after session was complete. She flat out tried to change the price on me in the end saying I owed her more money and then acted like she didn't understand what I was saying or that I misunderstood what she said. It was all very confusing and I just wanted to get out of there. Anyways, I do recommend her and if she is providing services as stated in the above post I need to get back there. My visit was probably 3 months ago and if any senior members can verify that her services or attitude has changed I'd love to hear it. Moe.

SDGuy619
08-19-16, 11:18
My thoughts exactly! I hate to question people's posts but I have seen Tina at BG and as much as I had a good time it was nothing like the above review. Also, that last part about the money is very different from what I experienced. I found Tina's English to be very poor and actually had to go back and forth on what I owed her after session was complete. She flat out tried to change the price on me in the end saying I owed her more money and then acted like she didn't understand what I was saying or that I misunderstood what she said. It was all very confusing and I just wanted to get out of there. Anyways, I do recommend her and if she is providing services as stated in the above post I need to get back there. My visit was probably 3 months ago and if any senior members can verify that her services or attitude has changed I'd love to hear it. Moe.I've seen Tina twice.

First time, I really didn't know what to expect. Got 1 hr, BBBJ, CFS, CIM. At the end, I gave her $120 (including the house fee.) She counted it, was happy, and sent me on my way.

Second time I saw her, was similar enthusiastic service. I gave her the same amount in the end and she made a stink about it not being enough.

Only about 3 weeks in between. Don't know if her new found popularity is changing her attitude.

HoneyBoy
08-20-16, 00:04
I've seen Tina twice.

First time, I really didn't know what to expect. Got 1 hr, BBBJ, CFS, CIM. At the end, I gave her $120 (including the house fee.) She counted it, was happy, and sent me on my way.

Second time I saw her, was similar enthusiastic service. I gave her the same amount in the end and she made a stink about it not being enough.

Only about 3 weeks in between. Don't know if her new found popularity is changing her attitude.I have seen Tina about 3 times myself. She alway provides a very good BBBJ cim and spits it out everytime. She also is great at licking balls. The ass eating and kissing, I know nothing about but it doesn't sound like her. Actually I would never want to kiss her anyway, with all of the guys busting off in her mouth. Kind of gross to me. Also she has always been cool with $60 for BBBJ. I have never asked not wanted FS from her.

ManiMoe
08-20-16, 12:23
Has anyone try Apple spa? If yes who would you recommend, it's been awhile since I hit up a spa and I need to bust on some Asia chicks and info would be helpful thanks.

CurleOnes
08-20-16, 20:33
Has anyone try Apple spa? If yes who would you recommend, it's been awhile since I hit up a spa and I need to bust on some Asia chicks and info would be helpful thanks.Which Apple spa?

MichelOb
08-22-16, 16:54
Hola,

I live in allied gardens now so I'm close to Yun and ZZZ. I read someone asking about Jasmine. They're close to Shanghai (which is a sure thing HE) but I thought I'd try them out. I also called Toykyo (changed name to Cherry Blossom) and Shamrock. Phone numbers are disconnected.

Jasmine: 40 hr strictly therapeutic. Tina was my cmt. Cute, nice body, killer massage technique. There was zero hints or teasing but one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. Up there with Waring Massage.

I walked out and they had a "suggested tip" sign on the desk. 10,20 good, 30 excellent. I tipped 20 (as always for therapeutic) and suggested they add 40 list to the sign. She laughed.

TJ Dog
08-23-16, 01:38
Stopped by today noonish. Didn't see the roadside sign. The lighted sign in the window was not lit. Tried door. It was locked. As I was walking away, Tina opened the door and motioned me in. No lights. She said power was out. Led me into the room without collecting the door fee. Gave me a somewhat rushed BBBJ (still pretty damn good! And ushered me out the door.

I'm wondering if they are behind on rent / utilities or if something else is up. Hope not, although I've figured their being in La Mesa they were on thin ice to begin with.

XxxDan
08-23-16, 03:44
Stopped by today noonish. Didn't see the roadside sign. The lighted sign in the window was not lit. Tried door. It was locked. As I was walking away, Tina opened the door and motioned me in. No lights. She said power was out. Led me into the room without collecting the door fee. Gave me a somewhat rushed BBBJ (still pretty damn good! And ushered me out the door.

I'm wondering if they are behind on rent / utilities or if something else is up. Hope not, although I've figured their being in La Mesa they were on thin ice to begin with.I heard on the news about power outage in East county earlier in the day.

IvyLeaf
08-23-16, 06:25

I'm wondering if they are behind on rent / utilities or if something else is up. Hope not, although I've figured their being in La Mesa they were on thin ice to begin with.Sign was out on street Sun night. Actually, the first time I've seen it.

I've not checked out this spot. Location is bad. Many possible peepers thru close windows. Plus houses and club across the street. Many chances of snitching.

LM is known for quick take downs. Funny considering there's at least 1 other AMP close that's got a menu offered.

MinnoVisionHe
08-23-16, 16:09
Anyone been to lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere else near south sandiego?

MinnoVisionHe
08-23-16, 16:12
Anyone been to the lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere in south sandiego? Seems like most are up north.

MinnoVisionHe
08-23-16, 18:12
Anyone been to the lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere in south sandiego? Seems like most are up north.Sorry for the double post didn't know I thought it didn't went thru. Anyways ima go check it out today will report back!

EddieJb17
08-23-16, 19:32
Anyone been to the lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere in south sandiego? Seems like most are up north.There's a cute Latina at daisy spa in Chula Vista, also, try checking out Chinese massage /805 Bonita, go east a block.

Chuckii
08-23-16, 20:49
Anyone been to the lucky foot spa in chula lately? Or anywhere in south sandiego? Seems like most are up north.New Life Massage Spa in Chula Vista and iMassage in Bonita are places where extras can be had.

MemoeNasty
08-23-16, 22:10

I'm wondering if they are behind on rent / utilities or if something else is up. Hope not, although I've figured their being in La Mesa they were on thin ice to begin with.They're not going to get shut down. Not sure about being behind on rent but half of the mongers can't even find this place let alone LE. Also, power was out at my place when I got home at 5-5:15 p. Came back on about 6. Not sure how long it was out. Sounds legit. Moe.

HoneyBoy
08-24-16, 00:09
They're not going to get shut down. Not sure about being behind on rent but half of the mongers can't even find this place let alone LE. Also, power was out at my place when I got home at 5-5:15 p. Came back on about 6. Not sure how long it was out. Sounds legit. Moe.So she gave you BBBJ without charging you the $40 door fee?

TJ Dog
08-24-16, 01:20
So she gave you BBBJ without charging you the $40 door fee?She seemed really in a hurry. I gave her 100, which would work out to the usual 80 I give her for BBBJ plus another 20 for the house.

MinnoVisionHe
08-24-16, 01:55
There's a cute Latina at daisy spa in Chula Vista, also, try checking out Chinese massage /805 Bonita, go east a block.Went to daisy spa today got a latina, she does FS, and way better looking than the one I got at Venice & Lucky spa. Do ALL the girls get on board with HE's?

Also got any recommendations from the bonita one? Looking for at least BJ.

New Life Massage Spa in Chula Vista and iMassage in Bonita are places where extras can be had.Thanks ill check them out in a couple weeks. Any girls you recommend? (pm if you want) looking for at least a BJ.

EddieJb17
08-24-16, 10:41
Yeah, she's really cute (at daisy spa). I think it's overpriced tho (Inhouse and service), her massage was terrible. But as for the FS, I really enjoyed her. She was being flirty and really got into it.

HoneyBoy
08-24-16, 15:21
Yeah, she's really cute (at daisy spa). I think it's overpriced tho (Inhouse and service), her massage was terrible. But as for the FS, I really enjoyed her. She was being flirty and really got into it.How much does she charge for full service and do you have a name?

HoneyBoy
08-24-16, 15:24
She seemed really in a hurry. I gave her 100, which would work out to the usual 80 I give her for BBBJ plus another 20 for the house.Ok. Thats what I usually give her. $40 for door fee and $60 for BBBJ.

LoveSmallTits
08-24-16, 15:52
Went to the spa early just after it opened this morning. 2 girl working I took the smaller one with the soft sexy voice this time. Took me to the room undressed and waited for her to come in. I only asked for the half hour this time so things started off right away. Just a little massage and then had me turn over and asked if she could do for me. I said of course. Very soft hands and sexy body. Small boobies but very nice and a cute little ass to play with. Finished she cleaned me up asked if I wanted to shower I said no. Total 40 massage and 40 for the fun. Nice clean office she told me next time try the other girl that she is very good too.

Shallot11
08-25-16, 10:32
Went to daisy spa today got a latina, she does FS, and way better looking than the one I got at Venice & Lucky spa. Do ALL the girls get on board with HE's?

Also got any recommendations from the bonita one? Looking for at least BJ.

Thanks ill check them out in a couple weeks. Any girls you recommend? (pm if you want) looking for at least a BJ.I went to the Bonita location once and no BJ. Cute girls though. What did you get at Daisy Spa and what time of day? I've always wanted to check out the new management.

Shallot11
08-25-16, 10:35
Went to daisy spa today got a latina, she does FS, and way better looking than the one I got at Venice & Lucky spa. Do ALL the girls get on board with HE's?
Did you get a BBBJ from daisy spa?

MinnoVisionHe
08-26-16, 13:10
Did you get a BBBJ from daisy spa?

I went to the Bonita location once and no BJ. Cute girls though. What did you get at Daisy Spa and what time of day? I've always wanted to check out the new management.

How much does she charge for full service and do you have a name?CBJ.

Went at 10, they close at 11 pm.

Ruby, Price must vary since she asks. She gets really into it like Eddie said.

TJ Dog
08-26-16, 18:26
They're not going to get shut down. Not sure about being behind on rent but half of the mongers can't even find this place let alone LE. Also, power was out at my place when I got home at 5-5:15 p. Came back on about 6. Not sure how long it was out. Sounds legit. Moe.Drove by today. Back to normal. Sign out on sidewalk and light on in window.

HoneyBoy
08-26-16, 19:10
CBJ.

Went at 10, they close at 11 pm.

Ruby, Price must vary since she asks. She gets really into it like Eddie said.Thanks for tha info but still no mention of the rate.

BlueSkyBlue
08-27-16, 12:36
I've been in this place 3 times this year and each time is same, a decent (but not the greatest) therapeutic massage with no hint of any happy ending.

The last visit 2 weeks ago was in the evening (after 8 pm) with I think the name was Liena. The rooms have a glass panel and all face onto a hall way so anyone walking by can stop and see what's going on in the room. Massage was ok and not even a hint of any sensual. She seemed ok with my hand on her legs and ass a couple of times but that was the extent of any "extra" action.

Large parking lot next to a Goodwill store and a Chinese restaurant.

40 hr and. 15 tip. Will not repeat there is better massage and better endings out there.

Elegant Massage.

Bernardo Heights Pkwy.

Rancho Bernardo,

BlueSkyBlue
08-27-16, 12:58
Reading some of the old post in this forum, I was surprised that anyone thinks this is not a sure thing for a hand job.

Bernardo Massage Center in Rancho Bernardo was fairly legit when it first opened (mostly self service with an assist from the girl) but for over three years this has defiantly been a go to spot if you want a release.

The massage quality varies but is usually OK. However in my experience if you show any signs when face down in the massage of touching the girls they will switch over to light touch (ass and ball play) and give you a hand job quickly. Not always a bad thing but I like to get a good massage as well and then a good happy ending.

The best part for me about this place is that there is a table shower (if you ask) and after 8 pm its $35 for one hour (again if you ask).

Last girl I saw there was Angela, big boobs very strong and friendly but she wore a under layer of anti monger armor under her sweats to keep and fingers out of her parts.

My favorite there right now is Coco or Apple. Coco is very strong girl, a little chubby but real nice and she gives the strongest deep tissue. Apple is a real sweet girl, not as strong as Angela or coco but she tries hard to satisfy you. I would avoid the horse face one named Judy. She is always skittish and frequently is loud bossy to the other girls. Basically a real *itch so I avoid her. All these girls are over 40.

So I try to hit $40 hour shops and if I get a HE then $40 tip is fair so this place hits the spot.

BlueSkyBlue
08-27-16, 13:15
Right now my overall favorite in Rancho Bernardo is still H'Z Body therapy.

Anna is a really friendly provider and really delivers a very good massage with a slow happy ending. It is small clean quite shop (kinda hidden between a cigar store and a Cafe), good massage and a great sensual finish.

Defiantly recommend Anna. The shop is at the Mercado shopping center on Rancho Bernardo Rd right near the I 15, close to the Fed Ex office.

MichelOb
08-27-16, 18:31
I called Z and asked for Eva, but she was "busy" so I got Lily. I've read so-so reports on her but I was impressed. She's hot. Tiny / petite young thing. Called me Honey about once a minute. Did a pretty good therapeutic massage with very little teasing (compared to Eva who is sensual from the start). She did just enough teasing to let me know it would be happy. On the flip she went straight to the happy part but really took her time and giggled a lot. She was standing to one side and I was hand under her skirt so I asked her to move to the top of the table and lean over for the happy time. She got that wrong and got onto the table straddling my face instead, so it was much happier. I had a face full of muff (she was wearing bicycle shorts under the skirt) and two hands full of boobs.

Eva is still the best one at Z but Lily is darn good. 40 to the house and I tipped 50.

Member #2157
08-28-16, 10:41
Not the worst looking Chinese AMP girl, offered cfs at $. 2, BBBJ at 0. 8. Been here a few times first time offered something other than the HJ.

The BBBJ was a bit meh but hey, it was late and I was in the mood.

Sd1619
08-29-16, 00:33
Stopped by this place around 3:00 today. The place didn't have a sign on it but on BP it gives a suite #, so I open the door and there was an older Asian woman watching television. She says come in, come in and leads me to a room. A few moments later Yoyo comes in wearing a tiny short red dress leaving very little to the imagination. She actually helps me undress and tells me to lie back, tells me it's. 4 for the house fee (she didn't seem to care how long I wanted), so I gave it to her.

She didn't bother with a massage -- she just started with a HJ, she asked how I liked it and if I wanted more. I briefly nodded and off came the dress. CBJ, CFS with lot's of moaning and groaning, lots of touching and groping. She really didn't seem to care about the time.

The only downside is that it really seemed rather mechanical. I kind of had the feeling that she was bored, but her lack of English skills made communication difficult. Yoyo is cute, but not a looker maybe a 6 or 7. Nice body with a pare of C cup bolt ons.

Total w / house fee was $. 4.

Probably won't repeat, but mostly because I want to understand what she's saying.

TJ Dog
08-29-16, 01:30
Needs a little more research. Any Senior members who frequent the ESD / College area AMPs, and want to participate in a research study, feel free to PM me. .

Sorry, Senior members only.

Tennis Nut
08-29-16, 12:45
What's the name of the place? We can give explicit info about a place on this forum, can't we?

Stopped by this place around 3:00 today. The place didn't have a sign on it but on BP it gives a suite #, so I open the door and there was an older Asian woman watching television. She says come in, come in and leads me to a room. A few moments later Yoyo comes in wearing a tiny short red dress leaving very little to the imagination. She actually helps me undress and tells me to lie back, tells me it's. 4 for the house fee (she didn't seem to care how long I wanted), so I gave it to her.

She didn't bother with a massage -- she just started with a HJ, she asked how I liked it and if I wanted more. I briefly nodded and off came the dress. CBJ, CFS with lot's of moaning and groaning, lots of touching and groping. She really didn't seem to care about the time.

The only downside is that it really seemed rather mechanical. I kind of had the feeling that she was bored, but her lack of English skills made communication difficult. Yoyo is cute, but not a looker maybe a 6 or 7. Nice body with a pare of C cup bolt ons.

Total w / house fee was $. 4.

Probably won't repeat, but mostly because I want to understand what she's saying.

Tennis Nut
08-29-16, 12:48
The name of the place or at least the address and a description. Why are we being so vague on this forum? If LE is reading it, don't you think they can figure out what. 2 and. 8 means. Why not just say it? So did she want $200 for CFS and $80 for a BJ? Her price for CFS is ridiculous.

Not the worst looking Chinese AMP girl, offered cfs at $. 2, BBBJ at 0. 8. Been here a few times first time offered something other than the HJ.

The BBBJ was a bit meh but hey, it was late and I was in the mood.

MyDream
08-29-16, 15:02
What's the name of the place? We can give explicit info about a place on this forum, can't we?Truth. I've even asked via PM to no avail.

BallParkJunnky
08-29-16, 15:12
What's the name of the place? We can give explicit info about a place on this forum, can't we?I think he's talking about Relax Spa. I have been here once, and you really can only find this place based on the suite number. There is no sign, and only 1 parking spot in the complex. If you park in the other spots you get yelled at (I saw a guy get yelled at as I was leaving, haha). Anyway, this place I know has CFS for 120 I think it was. No sign so once you find it just walk in. The girl I had (forget the name) was decent. I would return for some variety.

BallParkJunnky
08-29-16, 15:36
Just my 2 cents, but depending on what you are looking for these are my top spots:

FS:

- Q Spa on Flanders (2 plus. 4 house).

- Coco Spa (I think everyone knows where this is) (4 plus. 6 house).

- Escondido Health Spa used to be a good one. The korean chick sue-chi that used to work there I heard left, but haven't been there since. If anyone has intel on this let me know. It was only $ plus. 4 house so affordable before.

- I would prefer the top two over Relax Spa on Ronson, but if you want to change it up I would say try that next, the parking lot is just a little weird, so maybe park streetside.

HJ.

- Moonlight (lots of good teasing) (. 6 plus. 4 for 30 mins).

- I really miss the place off Convoy Ct, this place was a little pricey but lots of roaming allowed during.

Places NOT to go:

- Sunny Spa (North County) - This place just has old women.

If you just want a rub with no extras, Oasis Massage on Convoy was quite nice and the girls are cute. Every once in a while you will be able to get a HJ with some touching out of it.

I'll add more as I remember.

Bmw650
08-29-16, 22:29
Just my 2 cents, but depending on what you are looking for these are my top spots:

FS

- Q Spa on Flanders (2 plus. 4 house).

- Coco Spa (I think everyone knows where this is) (4 plus. 6 house).

- Escondido Health Spa used to be a good one. The korean chick sue-chi that used to work there I heard left, but haven't been there since. If anyone has intel on this let me know. It was only $ plus. 4 house so affordable before.

- I would prefer the top two over Relax Spa on Ronson, but if you want to change it up I would say try that next, the parking lot is just a little weird, so maybe park streetside.

HJ.

- Moonlight (lots of good teasing) (. 6 plus. 4 for 30 mins).

- I really miss the place off Convoy Ct, this place was a little pricey but lots of roaming allowed during.

Places NOT to go:

- Sunny Spa (North County) - This place just has old women.

If you just want a rub with no extras, Oasis Massage on Convoy was quite nice and the girls are cute. Every once in a while you will be able to get a HJ with some touching out of it.

I'll add more as I remember.Who did you at the Q.

Bmw650
08-29-16, 22:31
Who did you see at.

Q?

MyDream
08-30-16, 01:22
There's no sign with a name, it's just west of Convoy on Ronson, on south side of street, Ste. #110. MMS took $40 for 1/2, then she came back and began massage. WTF. Said girl would be right in. After what seemed like an eternity of her bony knees in my kidneys, Yoyo came in in her red dress, light touch, flip, started the tease. Money talks commenced, her engrish got better. Wanted $140 for CFS, told her I only brought $100. She saw things my way. Nice C+ cups / nips, tiny bit of babyfat, VERY bushy Bush (not my thing). Maybe cause it was late or whatever, but she wasn't into it, very lackluster. Or she was just real busy. Her looks 6-1/2 stars, performance was a 4-1/4.

FlyingVfr
08-31-16, 12:10
Truth. I've even asked via PM to no avail.Same here, that's the sole issue I have with this forum. It's often way too hard to get enough information to figure out what place is being talked about, the provider name, etc. I posted a question asking a member for a little more info to confirm I had the right general location in July after he posted, no response. Then I PM'd him. No response. I never asked for anything specific, just tried to confirm its general location. It should be easier to simply confirm a name or general location.

Being purposely vague enough so we can't figure out what AMP was being described in a post helps no one. If we can't provide enough information to know which spa is being discussed, what then is the purpose of this forum? And no, a specific address isn't needed to identify it well enough to figure it out. Not that other AMP forums have any problem providing specific addresses.

Member #2157
08-31-16, 12:57
There's no sign with a name, it's just west of Convoy on Ronson, on south side of street, Ste. #110. MMS took $40 for 1/2, then she came back and began massage. WTF. Said girl would be right in. After what seemed like an eternity of her bony knees in my kidneys, Yoyo came in in her red dress, light touch, flip, started the tease. Money talks commenced, her engrish got better. Wanted $140 for CFS, told her I only brought $100. She saw things my way. Nice C+ cups / nips, tiny bit of babyfat, VERY bushy Bush (not my thing). Maybe cause it was late or whatever, but she wasn't into it, very lackluster. Or she was just real busy. Her looks 6-1/2 stars, performance was a 4-1/4.Exact same as my experience. Won't repeat.

JamulSucks
08-31-16, 20:13
That's my budget. I'm going on a spree of visits. PM me or reply to this with your favorite place, girl, price, and their menu.

Of course I can't just post this without giving my two cents.

Z health massage in San Marcos:

Went for a revisit. Got Alice, the favorite, and another that I forgot the name. Paid for two hand massage. 8 for HH.

I got a table shower with both of them helping out. Turns out they both knew what I wanted! I had 3 hands on my junk and one down under. First time with anything near my hole, but hey it wasn't too bad! Kind of liked it!

Got to the room and I was already naked. Without hesitation, alice gets on her knees and begins BBBJ, I ask for a cover just in case. The other girl just watched and was very hesitant in joining, so I just told her she can take her time and enjoy herself. She ended up leaving the room for a moment and came in different clothing. Not sure why? Easier access maybe? Anyways, they both are on their knees as I sit on the table and they are giving a pretty good CBJ. I tell Alice to climb on top CG and the other woman keeps her mouth on my balls. We go at it for about 25 minutes and go from CG, RCG, Doggy, and then I ended with both of them CBJ.

8 tip each. You do the math for the total!

JamulSucks
09-01-16, 00:34
That's my budget. I'm going on a spree of visits. PM me or reply to this with your favorite place, girl, price, and their menu.

Of course I can't just post this without giving my two cents.

Z health massage in San Marcos:

Went for a revisit. Got Alice, the favorite, and another that I forgot the name. Paid for two hand massage. 8 for HH.

I got a table shower with both of them helping out. Turns out they both knew what I wanted! I had 3 hands on my junk and one down under. First time with anything near my hole, but hey it wasn't too bad! Kind of liked it!

Got to the room and I was already naked. Without hesitation, alice gets on her knees and begins BBBJ, I ask for a cover just in case. The other girl just watched and was very hesitant in joining, so I just told her she can take her time and enjoy herself. She ended up leaving the room for a moment and came in different clothing. Not sure why? Easier access maybe? Anyways, they both are on their knees as I sit on the table and they are giving a pretty good CBJ. I tell Alice to climb on top CG and the other woman keeps her mouth on my balls. We go at it for about 25 minutes and go from CG, RCG, Doggy, and then I ended with both of them CBJ.

8 tip each. You do the math for the total!Typos in crucial areas.

8 for hhr 4 hand.

8 tip each lady.

Tennis Nut
09-01-16, 15:35
I drove by today. This place is in a small building between Western Safe and Kearny Mesa Veternary Center. The building is set back from the street and has parking in front. Suite 110 is on the ground floor, partially hidden by a staircase. It's on the left side of the building. With all THIS info, you'll find it. Now watch, she'll be inundated with mongers, her prices will go up, and then she'll be shut down. Or some such bad luck. Okay, the race is on to see her. On your mark, get set. GO!

There's no sign with a name, it's just west of Convoy on Ronson, on south side of street, Ste. #110. MMS took $40 for 1/2, then she came back and began massage. WTF. Said girl would be right in. After what seemed like an eternity of her bony knees in my kidneys, Yoyo came in in her red dress, light touch, flip, started the tease. Money talks commenced, her engrish got better. Wanted $140 for CFS, told her I only brought $100. She saw things my way. Nice C+ cups / nips, tiny bit of babyfat, VERY bushy Bush (not my thing). Maybe cause it was late or whatever, but she wasn't into it, very lackluster. Or she was just real busy. Her looks 6-1/2 stars, performance was a 4-1/4.

IvyLeaf
09-02-16, 00:12
Now watch, she'll be inundated with mongers, her prices will go up, and then she'll be shut down. Or some such bad luck. Okay, the race is on to see her. On your mark, get set. GO!100% this. Which is why it's kinda hard to blame people for not reporting. But then no one reports and this shit is useless.

This goes for everything. AMPs. SWs. BP ads.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

IvyLeaf
09-02-16, 00:23
A heads up.

Spotted a MP in LG on Broadway across from Veys. Did not stop to inquire.

TJ Dog
09-02-16, 01:30
I drove by today. This place is in a small building between Western Safe and Kearny Mesa Veternary Center. The building is set back from the street and has parking in front. Suite 110 is on the ground floor, partially hidden by a staircase. It's on the left side of the building. With all THIS info, you'll find it. Now watch, she'll be inundated with mongers, her prices will go up, and then she'll be shut down. Or some such bad luck. Okay, the race is on to see her. On your mark, get set. GO!Based on the reviews, I can't imagine why.

MyDream
09-02-16, 02:29
100% this. Which is why it's kinda hard to blame people for not reporting. But then no one reports and this shit is useless.

This goes for everything. AMPs. SWs. BP ads.

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.I respectfully disagree. Not trying to be an a-hole, but hear me out. If everyone posted all their excursions, don't you think it would spread things out enough between all the AMP's that everyone would co-exist? I mean, we could even possibly hold the line on $$$ and drive prices down. Thoughts?

Van.

Hianddry
09-02-16, 08:41
Can anyone point me in the right direction for some fun in solana beach? Visiting from the east coast and haven't seen much around here. Tried Thai massage near Fletcher's cove but it was strictly legit. Girl was hot like a 9 or 10 from Thailand. Had good English and good massage but nothing offered and they require wearing underwear for session.

Any help is good. Pm me please.

MichelOb
09-02-16, 10:44
A heads up.

Spotted a MP in LG on Broadway across from Veys. Did not stop to inquire.Their BP ad said to text for rates, but the phone number they listed twice isn't valid.

Cockasians
09-02-16, 11:13
Can anyone point me in the right direction for some fun in solana beach? Visiting from the east coast and haven't seen much around here. Tried Thai massage near Fletcher's cove but it was strictly legit. Girl was hot like a 9 or 10 from Thailand. Had good English and good massage but nothing offered and they require wearing underwear for session.

Any help is good. Pm me please.If you have wheels, try Pine Spa or Coco Spa. $40 house fee for half hour and the girls expect $140 for full service. Expensive, but the girls are all hot Asian spinners. Just google for the addresses.

JoeJoesph
09-02-16, 23:00
Has anyone tried her before? I've seen her posting a couple of times on CL. She's on RM too, but can't access that without an account. Thanks.

BabaDook760
09-03-16, 01:05
Went to Escondido Health Spa twice recently. Got Erika and Michelle, both have good c sizes and look early 30's at most. Massages were terrible but Benjamin gets cfs.

Sd1619
09-03-16, 04:27
Checked out an AMP at Engineer Road # 107. Doesn't say it's a massage place on the door, rather some sort of skin care.

Anyway, I figured I was out of luck when I got there. Nice place, with a young lady in shorts at a reception desk. She asked if I was looking for a massage and let me to a nicely decorated room with a whole bunch lotions, massage equipment, and towels. Paid the house fee and the receptionist thanked me profusely.

I set my clothes aside and planed my self face down a a fairly comfortable massage table. A few moments later Angela walked in wearing a fairly conservative outfit, definitely suited for a masseuse. I figured okay, legit massage might do me some good. She started with a light touch on my back and her fingers drew shivers down my back, she casually lifted my towel and lightly caressed my ass. I took it as a signal and reached under her skirt and realized just how firm her butt was. Lots of teasing, lots of play. A little 69 and DATY, a convulsive orgasms. And a very happy ending.

I couldn't convince her into FS, but again I think this place is mostly HJ place, but being polite and persistent paid off for me. YMMV. House fee. 6 . 6 tip.

Oh, and Angela is a 30 something Chinese lady who stole a 20 something's body. Firm B cups and a a very nice shape. Shoulder length hair, and an infectious smile English is pretty good and she is enthusiastic.

Will repeat just to see if I can get further or try one of Angela's friends -- the two other girls there were pretty cute.

MichelOb
09-03-16, 10:36
Checked out an AMP at Engineer Road # 107. Doesn't say it's a massage place on the door, rather some sort of skin care.I went there about a year ago because it's convenient to the dealership my car was being serviced at and I felt like getting serviced too. I paid 4 for 30 minutes. Didn't get the girls name, but she was hot and wearing short short denims. I groped her legs a couple of times to test the water and she giggled appropriately. Flip and HE was very good. Tipped 4. I don't know why I haven't been back. It was above average. I didn't get the feeling they did anything more than HJ's tho.

HoneyBoy
09-04-16, 11:30
Checked out an AMP at Engineer Road # 107. Doesn't say it's a massage place on the door, rather some sort of skin care.

Anyway, I figured I was out of luck when I got there. Nice place, with a young lady in shorts at a reception desk. She asked if I was looking for a massage and let me to a nicely decorated room with a whole bunch lotions, massage equipment, and towels. Paid the house fee and the receptionist thanked me profusely.

I set my clothes aside and planed my self face down a a fairly comfortable massage table. A few moments later Angela walked in wearing a fairly conservative outfit, definitely suited for a masseuse. I figured okay, legit massage might do me some good. She started with a light touch on my back and her fingers drew shivers down my back, she casually lifted my towel and lightly caressed my ass. I took it as a signal and reached under her skirt and realized just how firm her butt was. Lots of teasing, lots of play. A little 69 and DATY, a convulsive orgasms. And a very happy ending.

I couldn't convince her into FS, but again I think this place is mostly HJ place, but being polite and persistent paid off for me. YMMV. House fee. 6 . 6 tip.

Oh, and Angela is a 30 something Chinese lady who stole a 20 something's body. Firm B cups and a a very nice shape. Shoulder length hair, and an infectious smile English is pretty good and she is enthusiastic.

Will repeat just to see if I can get further or try one of Angela's friends -- the two other girls there were pretty cute.69 and DATY but no full service?

BradBlk29
09-05-16, 01:17
Hi Guys,

Could anyone of you please help in giving some information about the following posting.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-hispanic-girls/23160277

Has anyone tried this place. Or any information about this would be great help.

BradBlk29
09-05-16, 01:21
So $ is little tight on my end. As of now I can cover only one either Coco spa or Pine Spa.

Could anyone please suggest which one to go to so that I get my moneys worth.

Which one has nice girls. Any tricks to get definite action.

Please help.

Sd1619
09-05-16, 03:04
69 and DATY but no full service?She wasn't willing to go all they way to FS. But nevertheless it was fun.

MemoeNasty
09-05-16, 20:08
Needs a little more research. Any Senior members who frequent the ESD / College area AMPs, and want to participate in a research study, feel free to PM me. .

Sorry, Senior members only.What up, tjdog? Pm sent!

Seeking Sex
09-06-16, 01:55
So $ is little tight on my end. As of now I can cover only one either Coco spa or Pine Spa.

Please help.I have not been to Coco, but Pine Spa worked for me. FS with a sexy spinner there. No tricks, just straightforward, $60 house fee + $140 tips.

Good luck.

Cockasians
09-06-16, 05:39

Please help.Both spas are run by the same people. Most of the girls rotate between spas, as well as the mama-sans. Both places have the same price. If it's your first time visiting you will have to set up an account, name and four digit PIN. They track your visits, the 13th time is free, you still have to tip the girl but no entrance fee. Enjoy!

GfEnthusiast
09-06-16, 13:07
"Both spas are run by the same people".

Is it the same people that ran Hana spa?

GfEnthusiast
09-06-16, 13:52
Both spas are run by the same people.Are they run by the same people that ran Hana spa?

Pete8911
09-07-16, 10:15
Are they run by the same people that ran Hana spa?When Pine Spa re-opened, they asked for my Hana information (name and pin) so I assume that it is. You can't go wrong with either place, but I usually have been going to Coco since Hana was closed for a bit.

Senchi
09-07-16, 20:33
When Pine Spa re-opened, they asked for my Hana information (name and pin) so I assume that it is. You can't go wrong with either place, but I usually have been going to Coco since Hana was closed for a bit.I have been to Pine Spa and Coco Spa in the past year and I feel like the quality of the gals has gone down a bit. Maybe I just miss my ATF Tiffany though. She went to Coco for a while after Hana closed but she was gone by the time Pine Spa opened. Anyone remember her? Are there any gals that rival her these days?

Pete8911
09-07-16, 23:04
I have been to Pine Spa and Coco Spa in the past year and I feel like the quality of the gals has gone down a bit. Maybe I just miss my ATF Tiffany though. She went to Coco for a while after Hana closed but she was gone by the time Pine Spa opened. Anyone remember her? Are there any gals that rival her these days?Tiffany was incredibly hot. I think that Bobbi is in the same neighborhood and she works from Wed to Sat at Coco.

Dark Knight619
09-08-16, 02:44
Got drunk tonight and went to an AMP on 30th street in north park. 40 for the hour. I called ahead and a guy picked up, he assured me there were girls. I go in and get a plain chick in shorts. She wasn't just ampy enough for me and that set the tone. The massage was okay, she doesn't like me touching her because she keeps moving my grabby hands. Next thing you know she's rubbing my butt hole and taint. On the flip, she continues the butt hole rub, with HE and sucks my nipples and I've never busted so fast in my life. I felt kinda ashamed and she was shocked too. She cleaned me up and I was ready to go when she started massaging me again. Then she asked if I wanted a table shower. Uh okay, I tell her its my first time. She leads me to the table shower room, soaps me up, washes me and dries. I'm thinking this is crazy I don't know what to tip. I stuck to my guns and gave her 40 and she was SO HAPPY. She told me she's off at 11 pm but its a 24 hour operation. I'm done with AMPs. I got it all out of my system. Back to FSing skinny white chicks on HX. Thank you for reading.

BradBlk29
09-08-16, 03:32
First of all, thanks to everyone who gave me details about Pine Spa as response to my question about this spa in my older posts.

Below is my report of my visit.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I WAS OVERCHARGED FOR HJ.

This AMP is very famous for young beautiful girls and getting action is definite. It is located in a strip mall. Location is open so not very discreet while entering and exiting. Front Door remains close. Just open the door (no buzz at this door) and you turn left as soon as you enter the first door. You will see little waiting area and another secured door (there is a Dome security Camera). Rate chart is sticked on the wall. You have to buzz this door. Mamasaan is quick to open the door. She does confirm if you have been at this location. If not, then she will check I'd (must be over 21 year). You have to create account which is usually MM / DD and they write down name on the card. After 12 visits, 13th is free. Room was nice in which I was serviced. It was lightly dimmed. There was bed on one corner with a pillow. (pillow made it very uncomfortable to lie down). Bed had a towel in place of sheet and a small towel to cover urself. Mamasaan asked for 60 $ ,without asking if I want half hour or 1 hour. Mamasaan asked lot of questions as it was my first visit. Mamasaan exited the room and girl walked in after 2 minutes.communication (English not so good) was big issue with mamasaan and the girl.

Door opened, and the girl walked in. She was average looking (remember looks are subjective) but young (age of Asian girls is difficult to judge). Lots of makeup, specifically on the eyes. Body stat was nice. She was wearing legging and bodycon. Her breath had cigarette smell (major putoff for me) and she was munching chewing gum. She jumped on the massage table and sat on my ass and started massaging and moaning. I started small talk and asked her some funny / stupid questions. She took my hand and put it under her dress. I started playing with her legs and she flipped me over and offered her breast. Tits were amazing. She asked me to suck her nipples. Nipples were creamish color and not black. I sucked her nipples good and she started kissing me from ear, to chest, thighs, balls (circular tounge), and then she started putting junior in her mouth. I was in seventh heaven and suddenly I looked down and She had condom in her mouth, ready to give me CBJ. I requested that I don't need it. I just needed HJ. She obliged, and she removed her dress and dimmed the light and room was dark. She used hand sanitizer on her hand and on my junior. Played little bit more with her tits, and I was finished. She cleaned me up with tissues and later exited the room to bring hot towel. She cleaned me up with towel and I started dressing up. I could see $$$ in her eyes and she tried helping me wearing shirt.

My mistake!! I should have confirmed HJ Rate first .

I tipped her 50 $ for HJ. But she was not happy at all. She said 100 $ and was very adamant. She started giving all stupid excuses. She was saying that I am making her sad (worst acting of crying I have ever seen). Girl said, rate is 100 for HJ, 120 CBJ and 140 $ FS. I tried convincing her but no luck. I finally paid another 40 $ to get her off my back. She literally was a leech. Still she wanted another 10 $ . She started going thru my pockets and wallets. She checked my wallet. I told her multiple time that I don't have more money. It was quite disturbing to see this and all this killed my mood. I am never going back.

Was I overcharged for HJ? For future reference, What should I do when she started going thru my wallet and pockets.

Tip:

You shd visit This place, if you don't mind paying insane high amount for extra services. Do the moneytalk first. There trick is to extract money after services are done. Girl would literally go thru your stuff if you don't pay the insane big money they are asking for.

HalfOfADeck
09-08-16, 13:13
+1 for Anna. She is very sweet and I would recommend for a good massage with sensuality.

Right now my overall favorite in Rancho Bernardo is still H'Z Body therapy.

Anna is a really friendly provider and really delivers a very good massage with a slow happy ending. It is small clean quite shop (kinda hidden between a cigar store and a Cafe), good massage and a great sensual finish.

Defiantly recommend Anna. The shop is at the Mercado shopping center on Rancho Bernardo Rd right near the I 15, close to the Fed Ex office.

AcuraDreamer
09-08-16, 14:15
First of all, thanks to everyone who gave me details about Pine Spa as response to my question about this spa in my older posts.

This AMP is very famous for young beautiful girls and getting action is definite. It is located in a strip mall. Location is open so not very discreet while entering and exiting. Front Door remains close. Just open the door (no buzz at this door) and you turn left as soon as you enter the first door. You will see little waiting area and another secured door (there is a Dome security Camera). Rate chart is sticked on the wall. You have to buzz this door. Mamasaan is quick to open the door. She does confirm if you have been at this location. If not, then she will check I'd (must be over 21 year). You have to create account which is usually MM / DD and they write down name on the card. After 12 visits, 13th is free. Room was nice in which I was serviced. It was lightly dimmed. There was bed on one corner with a pillow. (pillow made it very uncomfortable to lie down). Bed had a towel in place of sheet and a small towel to cover urself. Mamasaan asked for 60 $ ,without asking if I want half hour or 1 hour. Mamasaan asked lot of questions as it was my first visit. Mamasaan exited the room and girl walked in after 2 minutes.communication (English not so good) was big issue with mamasaan and the girl.

Door opened, and the girl walked in. She was average looking (remember looks are subjective) but young (age of Asian girls is difficult to judge). Lots of makeup, specifically on the eyes. Body stat was nice. She was wearing legging and bodycon. Her breath had cigarette smell (major putoff for me) and she was munching chewing gum. She jumped on the massage table and sat on my ass and started massaging and moaning. I started small talk and asked her some funny / stupid questions. She took my hand and put it under her dress. I started playing with her legs and she flipped me over and offered her breast. Tits were amazing. She asked me to suck her nipples. Nipples were creamish color and not black. I sucked her nipples good and she started kissing me from ear, to chest, thighs, balls (circular tounge), and then she started putting junior in her mouth. I was in seventh heaven and suddenly I looked down and She had condom in her mouth, ready to give me CBJ. I requested that I don't need it. I just needed HJ. She obliged, and she removed her dress and dimmed the light and room was dark. She used hand sanitizer on her hand and on my junior. Played little bit more with her tits, and I was finished. She cleaned me up with tissues and later exited the room to bring hot towel. She cleaned me up with towel and I started dressing up. I could see $$$ in her eyes and she tried helping me wearing shirt.

I tipped her 50 $ for HJ. But she was not happy at all. She said 100 $ and was very adamant. She started giving all stupid excuses. She was saying that I am making her sad (worst acting of crying I have ever seen). Girl said, rate is 100 for HJ, 120 CBJ and 140 $ FS. I tried convincing her but no luck. I finally paid another 40 $ to get her off my back. She literally was a leech. Still she wanted another 10 $ . She started going thru my pockets and wallets. She checked my wallet. I told her multiple time that I don't have more money. It was quite disturbing to see this and all this killed my mood. I am never going back.

Was I overcharged for HJ? For future reference, What should I do when she started going thru my wallet and pockets.

Tip:

You shd visit This place, if you don't mind paying insane high amount for extra services. Do the moneytalk first. There trick is to extract money after services are done. Girl would literally go thru your stuff if you don't pay the insane big money they are asking for.Standard rates for FS is $100, CBJ $60-80 and HJ is $40. You could tip more if she gets nude or provides GFE. But you got ripped off. I would have just walked out after dropping fifty.

Cockasians
09-08-16, 16:34

Tip:

You shd visit This place, if you don't mind paying insane high amount for extra services. Do the moneytalk first. There trick is to extract money after services are done. Girl would literally go thru your stuff if you don't pay the insane big money they are asking for.You were taken advantage of. $90 for a HJ is crazy! Your report is full of details but you failed to give the girls name.

JPF
09-08-16, 17:02
Yes, you were overcharged for HJ. Your mistake was going to a place that specializes in FS and asking for lesser service without establishing the price (as you pointed out). They are conditioned to expect the higher prices that FS yields. If you say nothing, they expect 140 for 30 minutes which is their going rate.

IvyLeaf
09-08-16, 18:36
Standard rates for FS is $100, CBJ $60-80 and HJ is $40. You could tip more if she gets nude or provides GFE. But you got ripped off. I would have just walked out after dropping fifty.His other mistake is not asking for and posting the name of provider.

Should shame and avoid this psycho. Fuck anyone trying to go into your wallet.

For reference, would they do anything if you just walk out with low or no tip? Other than banning you or something, do they have some crew waiting to beat you for the funds?

Crazy question, but worth to know.

JamulSucks
09-08-16, 23:03
His other mistake is not asking for and posting the name of provider.

Should shame and avoid this psycho. Fuck anyone trying to go into your wallet.

For reference, would they do anything if you just walk out with low or no tip? Other than banning you or something, do they have some crew waiting to beat you for the funds?

Crazy question, but worth to know.Replying because this could be a good conversation.

IF someone were to attack you physically outside of an AMP, what would happen. The police show up and then what? What is the reason for the altercation? Do they both admit to the lack of tip for the happy ending? Interesting topic!

IvyLeaf
09-09-16, 04:13
Replying because this could be a good conversation.

IF someone were to attack you physically outside of an AMP, what would happen. The police show up and then what? What is the reason for the altercation? Do they both admit to the lack of tip for the happy ending? Interesting topic!I'm thinking a shake down would happen INSIDE the place. And they'd maybe be smart to hold your phone. Kinda like ransom.

But if they're smarter, they hopefully don't pull this shit because someone can go double psycho and get the AMP shut down (city council, telling neighbors, etc.).

I think the general advice is to only have what you need for the service. Nothing more in your pockets except that.

CarlMon
09-11-16, 21:19
I had my first success last night at a place on Convoy I would have never suspected. Across from a Jack in the Box and 7/11.

Paid 40 for an hour, didn't know what to expect or if it was going to happen, halfway through I flip and she asks if I want. I say how much. 60. I, being a noob and not having had known about this forum until I got home, said I'd give her 100 if she got naked. She did. Super good HE. After she massaged another 20 minutes which I didn't expect. Was very chill after and didn't rush me for the money, which I left on the table.

Just a few general questions:

When you guys are talking about tips, that's for the services, right? Or if they charge 60 for HE, do you also tip on top of that after? I'm confused on that one.

Also, now that I have entered this brave new world, and found this forum, and read a ton of it. I REALLY would love to do some sort of CBJ or prostate. Or both. Anyone have a surefire recomondation where to go tonight for such things and how much I should be expected to pay?

NOTE: A thousand pardons if I broke any rules in posting this I tried to and hopefully didn't but since I'm a super noob I may have made a mistkae.

CarlMon
09-12-16, 01:46
Well I went ahead and went to that joint near the taco bell on Miramar. Not sure if we can name names in here since I see a lot of people not doing that? Anyway, it was great. Mamasan asks for 60 without wanting to know how long I'm looking for, I give it to her. Girl comes in, does her thing, HJ, then she went into CBJ without saying anything, then I asked if she does anything else, she responds with CFS CG, then UHE. I was so nervous I could barely get it hard, very embarassing. The girl was spectacular.

Now the whole time I'm thinking. Hmmm. She just started doing this without discussing how much anything costs. From my understanding standard prices are 40 for HE, 60-80 for CBJ, and 100 for CFS? Is that legit? She must have sensed I was a noob because after mamasan taking 60 the girl asked for 140. Which was EXACTLY how much I had left. I gave it to her without question but wondered if I was supposed to haggle?

I had my first success last night at a place on Convoy I would have never suspected. Across from a Jack in the Box and 7/11.

Paid 40 for an hour, didn't know what to expect or if it was going to happen, halfway through I flip and she asks if I want. I say how much. 60. I, being a noob and not having had known about this forum until I got home, said I'd give her 100 if she got naked. She did. Super good HE. After she massaged another 20 minutes which I didn't expect. Was very chill after and didn't rush me for the money, which I left on the table.

When you guys are talking about tips, that's for the services, right? Or if they charge 60 for HE, do you also tip on top of that after? I'm confused on that one.

Also, now that I have entered this brave new world, and found this forum, and read a ton of it. I REALLY would love to do some sort of CBJ or prostate. Or both. Anyone have a surefire recomondation where to go tonight for such things and how much I should be expected to pay?

NOTE: A thousand pardons if I broke any rules in posting this I tried to and hopefully didn't but since I'm a super noob I may have made a mistkae.

CarlMon
09-12-16, 01:59
Is that Coco spa on miramar?Great place though as far as attractive women go.

Dark Knight619
09-12-16, 03:56

NOTE: A thousand pardons if I broke any rules in posting this I tried to and hopefully didn't but since I'm a super noob I may have made a mistkae.You screwed up. You pay the door fee and then tip for the extra services. In this case, 40 for the hour and then 40 for HE. Thats it.

SDGuy619
09-12-16, 10:28

NOTE: A thousand pardons if I broke any rules in posting this I tried to and hopefully didn't but since I'm a super noob I may have made a mistkae.Was this the place with the signage that just says "Asian Massage?

So. My $. 02.

1. You definitely grossly overpaid. Standard for HE is generally 40-60 for the hour to the house, and 40 tip to the girl. I generally will go 60 if she gets topless / naked. At $100 you should be expecting BJ and even FS in some places.

2. If you're ready to venture onward, and $ isn't as much of an obstacle, you can get a CBJ from a hot k-girl at Pine or Coco (look them up here) for around $160 (including the door fee.).

Be safe out there.

CarlMon
09-12-16, 20:01
Yes, that is the place. Good to know for next time. I offered her more for FS but she said no. Does that place mainly just do HE or am I just too ugly?

Was this the place with the signage that just says "Asian Massage?

So. My $. 02.

1. You definitely grossly overpaid. Standard for HE is generally 40-60 for the hour to the house, and 40 tip to the girl. I generally will go 60 if she gets topless / naked. At $100 you should be expecting BJ and even FS in some places.

2. If you're ready to venture onward, and $ isn't as much of an obstacle, you can get a CBJ from a hot k-girl at Pine or Coco (look them up here) for around $160 (including the door fee.).

Be safe out there.

Pete8911
09-12-16, 22:11
Well I went ahead and went to that joint near the taco bell on Miramar. Not sure if we can name names in here since I see a lot of people not doing that? Anyway, it was great. Mamasan asks for 60 without wanting to know how long I'm looking for, I give it to her. Girl comes in, does her thing, HJ, then she went into CBJ without saying anything, then I asked if she does anything else, she responds with CFS CG, then UHE. I was so nervous I could barely get it hard, very embarassing. The girl was spectacular.

Now the whole time I'm thinking. Hmmm. She just started doing this without discussing how much anything costs. From my understanding standard prices are 40 for HE, 60-80 for CBJ, and 100 for CFS? Is that legit? She must have sensed I was a noob because after mamasan taking 60 the girl asked for 140. Which was EXACTLY how much I had left. I gave it to her without question but wondered if I was supposed to haggle?Some guys here have haggled FS down to 100 here, but I pay the 140. Last time that I did an hour with Rosie, I did the 100 door /200 tip for 2 pops and a TS. For someone who has seen her a few times, I was surprised that she eluded to the fact that I was getting a deal. She tried to tell me 'pop twice, pay twice". My point was that I never complained about paying 140 for one and that some guys get it for 100. That said, I told her that 200 was paying twice.

CarlMon
09-13-16, 01:00
Some guys here have haggled FS down to 100 here, but I pay the 140. Last time that I did an hour with Rosie, I did the 100 door /200 tip for 2 pops and a TS. For someone who has seen her a few times, I was surprised that she eluded to the fact that I was getting a deal. She tried to tell me 'pop twice, pay twice". My point was that I never complained about paying 140 for one and that some guys get it for 100. That said, I told her that 200 was paying twice.I went back again tonight. But check it out, first I hit up Apple. Blew a big one. Good times. HE. Then I got dinner, then I said you know what. I'm new to this world and I dig it so I went right the hell over to the taco bell location again and did 40 at the door, 140 to the girl. I had 0 pop left. But she gave me about 5 orgasms, one after the other, trying to get me to pop. I'm surprised she didn't notice that I was cumming super hard without squirting. Kind of amazing.