PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

RedIdIt
10-01-15, 15:39
AA Spa -.

Don't waste your time. Don't even want to go into it. The provider is not attractive at all and on top of that the menu's limited.

China Spring-.

Drew lisa. Much older woman, limited menu but very friendly and good massage. Left happy. Dmg was. 4.I Used to frequent this place and Nancy prob was your SP. She wanted to become friends outside of work and knew I had a GF, after a while we had falling out, I needed something on the side but she wanted to start something serious but I couldn't and she was still wacking at work so I bailed, I'd like to hear you story you can PM me or post for all to see. Thanks.

Five
10-01-15, 18:38
A little bit of a rough start for my first visit to Coco. Been to Hana a bunch, yet they could not find my card when I gave her the info- altogether possible that it was "lost" because I was just about there to the free massage- oh well. Waited over 15 minutes in the room after paying the house fee for the girl to come in. Was getting annoyed but finally Honey came in and questioned me about where I had gone before, who I knew at Hana, etc. Then filled out a new card for me. Medium height, late 20's, nice see's and smooth skin. I was happy. So so massage as she sat on my butt and worked my lower back and shoulders- I let her go after it a bit but then my hands started to wander. She climbed off then undressed- a few light body slides with warm breath and soft kisses on my neck and I was primed. She had me roll over where she then treated me to CBJ and CG then mish to finish. Cleaned up, got dressed and left. It is a little less convenient than Hana was- I may try Pine at some point if it proves reliable by reports. For now I would return. Same damage as Hana always was. I know it's a bit more than some places, but there is no mystery to it, you know what you're going to get. 5.

Member #5229
10-02-15, 01:35
Went back there to see if she changes up anything. She remembers people from last time so everything is still on the table as before. She is more sensual due to being comfortable I suppose. I pay for the BBBJ for 80 and she has no problems and that almost made me think I should have went lower and I should have. She finishes up and she's all touchy-feely and wanting me to come back. She had on shorts this time so access was low and I said I wanted to FS on Saturday and long story short she was huggin me and I slide it up her pants and was partially inside. Attitude changed and she was game to continues so she is BBFS however that language barrier is extremely horrible and she said 100 more and I said whatever because I got BBFS and she asked for 160! She literally walks you to the bank if her card reader doesn't work. It's a toss if you want to partake but you can get CFS at Coco from someone who looks better or someone who might take it bare but doesn't look as good. I think the key with her is persistence and affection. She also gave me shirts but that's another story.

ManWii2012
10-03-15, 00:39
Hey people so I want to try and go to a place like Coco I see a lot of you have had great times there getting FS. Is there anything I need to know before I go? How would I tell them I'm there for FS without making them feel weird about it? Also is there a person I should ask for to do the service that any of you guys recommend that's great? Thanks guys.

Member #5229
10-03-15, 16:18
Hey people so I want to try and go to a place like Coco I see a lot of you have had great times there getting FS. Is there anything I need to know before I go? How would I tell them I'm there for FS without making them feel weird about it? Also is there a person I should ask for to do the service that any of you guys recommend that's great? Thanks guys.Don't lie at the door and answer the questions because they basically log you They'll know what you're there for. You won't have to ask anything. Places like Coco are storefronts with decent signs but it's like the community knows better.

Feral1
10-04-15, 03:38
Howdy fellas,

Can anyone tell me their experience with Pine spa and the quality of the girls there? I know I can expect to pay high prices but is it worth it? Looking for young girls with excellent service.Got too horny on Friday and couldn't get hooked up with a girl from HX so decided to try a new to me AMP. Went to Pine (the old Hana) and paid. 6 for hh. Meme was my girl. Very nice rack, very friendly. I don't lay on the table waiting for them, I sit naked and wait for them to show. She comes in and immediately comes over, I could see her tight stretch tank top had no bra so I started kissing the girls and getting a hand full. She starts taking off her close so we are both naked. She gets on her knees and puts the hat on with her mouth. I complain as I was hoping toget some BB. She just would not hear about BB. She gives good head even is it is covered and the FS was good, started me standing her on table mish then she turns over for some doggy me standing still. Took a while to get off but she staid with it to the end.

ManiMoe
10-04-15, 11:14
Got too horny on Friday and couldn't get hooked up with a girl from HX so decided to try a new to me AMP. Went to Pine (the old Hana) and paid. 6 for hh. Meme was my girl. Very nice rack, very friendly. I don't lay on the table waiting for them, I sit naked and wait for them to show. She comes in and immediately comes over, I could see her tight stretch tank top had no bra so I started kissing the girls and getting a hand full. She starts taking off her close so we are both naked. She gets on her knees and puts the hat on with her mouth. I complain as I was hoping toget some BB. She just would not hear about BB. She gives good head even is it is covered and the FS was good, started me standing her on table mish then she turns over for some doggy me standing still. Took a while to get off but she staid with it to the end.What was the damage? Did she have a great ass & did you see any other hot girls around.

EbonyLvver
10-04-15, 19:55
Soo I'm attempting to read the reviews here trying to find an AMP where they have young pretty ladies, but I don't see much luck. Can anyone PM me and help a fellow monger out?

SDNutz50
10-05-15, 12:19
Soo I'm attempting to read the reviews here trying to find an AMP where they have young pretty ladies, but I don't see much luck. Can anyone PM me and help a fellow monger out?Hey Ebonylvver,

Sorry, but can you be more precise? Are you looking for just a massage or what level of service? Go To, Superior, Lotus, Yeliya, Angel all have young pretty ladies for massage.

EbonyLvver
10-05-15, 22:57
Hey Ebonylvver,

Sorry, but can you be more precise? Are you looking for just a massage or what level of service? Go To, Superior, Lotus, Yeliya, Angel all have young pretty ladies for massage.Decent massage, tons of teasing and good ole helping hand. Thanks! I'll check out those places.

SDNutz50
10-06-15, 01:39
Decent massage, tons of teasing and good ole helping hand. Thanks! I'll check out those places.Bypass Yeliya and Angel, you will only get two out of the three. Unique is another you should visit instead of those two.

Feral1
10-06-15, 08:28
What was the damage? Did she have a great ass & did you see any other hot girls around.Pine Spa trip. CFS and CBJ great was $$ out the door for house and tip.

Vegas13
10-06-15, 23:38
Hey people so I want to try and go to a place like Coco I see a lot of you have had great times there getting FS.
Is there anything I need to know before I go? How would I tell them I'm there for FS without making them feel weird about it?
Also is there a person I should ask for to do the service that any of you guys recommend that's great? Thanks guys.All you need to say is 'Lets do everything', she gets it.

OR you can also directly go for grabs (.)(.) and say lets do it.

ChuckDeez
10-07-15, 01:19
Went back there to see if she changes up anything. She remembers people from last time so everything is still on the table as before. She is more sensual due to being comfortable I suppose. I pay for the BBBJ for 80 and she has no problems and that almost made me think I should have went lower and I should have. She finishes up and she's all touchy-feely and wanting me to come back. She had on shorts this time so access was low and I said I wanted to FS on Saturday and long story short she was huggin me and I slide it up her pants and was partially inside. Attitude changed and she was game to continues so she is BBFS however that language barrier is extremely horrible and she said 100 more and I said whatever because I got BBFS and she asked for 160! She literally walks you to the bank if her card reader doesn't work. It's a toss if you want to partake but you can get CFS at Coco from someone who looks better or someone who might take it bare but doesn't look as good. I think the key with her is persistence and affection. She also gave me shirts but that's another story.Hey Strange I sent you a Pm in regards to this place. Would you read it and get back to me? Thank you.

Chuck.

BlckGuy13
10-07-15, 13:40
Where is COCO located. I also wanted to report on my visit to the daisdy spa in Chula vista. It was OK place parking in rear and very quiet. The massage therapist who saw me was old lady (past her prim) but was very open to swelling the FS experience but on a first visit I like to get the lay of the land. I think she was the only one there at 3:30 in the afternoon. Maybe better talent at night. The up sale was stiff and high. I try to follow the others who have been on here and if I keep it LOW and don't buy in to the high price then its kerpt at an affordable price for all of us. But overall I give them a try jusdt remember to bring CASH so as to avoid any cc fees.

Baller55
10-07-15, 23:42
Went to the Scott st place that people have been talking about. Seems like there is only one person working here (hanh). I would rate the looks department at around a 6. She's not hideous but nothing special. Decent breasts but she's very short and she's well into her 40's not 30's like others have mentioned. She's also not Chinese. I could tell right away from her accent she is Vietnamese and not Chinese. Her English is pretty crappy so that's going to be a barrier. Always prices and services are as others have quoted. I held out and got everything I wanted for. 8 . She's down for anything but I didn't partake. Just didn't get the right vibe and if she's so easy to do just about everything with anyone I question the safety. Anyways have fun all.

TJ Dog
10-09-15, 01:41
Went to the Scott st place that people have been talking about. Seems like there is only one person working here (hanh). I would rate the looks department at around a 6. She's not hideous but nothing special. Decent breasts but she's very short and she's well into her 40's not 30's like others have mentioned. She's also not Chinese. I could tell right away from her accent she is Vietnamese and not Chinese. Her English is pretty crappy so that's going to be a barrier. Always prices and services are as others have quoted. I held out and got everything I wanted for. 8 . She's down for anything but I didn't partake. Just didn't get the right vibe and if she's so easy to do just about everything with anyone I question the safety. Anyways have fun all.Dropped by early this afternoon. Mimi met me at the counter and explained (I think) that they only had one room for massage and it was booked till late pm Mimi wasn't bad. Short, reasonably built with a real nice rack. Wouldn't mind giving her a spin. I assume Hana / Hanh was upstairs working out in the one room. Oh well. I'll try another time.

If this place was booked up because it's getting popular, I hope you guys are holding the line on the $$ .

Member #5229
10-09-15, 02:12
Went to the Scott st place that people have been talking about. Seems like there is only one person working here (hanh). I would rate the looks department at around a 6. She's not hideous but nothing special. Decent breasts but she's very short and she's well into her 40's not 30's like others have mentioned. She's also not Chinese. I could tell right away from her accent she is Vietnamese and not Chinese. Her English is pretty crappy so that's going to be a barrier. Always prices and services are as others have quoted. I held out and got everything I wanted for. 8 . She's down for anything but I didn't partake. Just didn't get the right vibe and if she's so easy to do just about everything with anyone I question the safety. Anyways have fun all.Maybe a black women would be well into her 40's at the same comparison, maybe even a white women in some cases but Asian women age horribly. She is likely in her 30's. She isn't Hana and Coco young or ROK mail-order-to-spec but she is younger than some of the people most people talk about besides Hana and Coco. Especially the women in Esco. Hindsight is 20/20 and it was mistake to go to her in my honest opinion. She's too expensive and risk, especially after she had been exposed basically. During the summer, I went out downtown and there was group of women from Japan, the oldest was 29 but shit you not, she didn't look a day younger than 50 and their breathe smelled authentic but that's irrelevant.

Senior Leche
10-09-15, 09:23
Dropped by early this afternoon. Mimi met me at the counter and explained (I think) that they only had one room for massage and it was booked till late pm Mimi wasn't bad. Short, reasonably built with a real nice rack. Wouldn't mind giving her a spin. I assume Hana / Hanh was upstairs working out in the one room. Oh well. I'll try another time.

If this place was booked up because it's getting popular, I hope you guys are holding the line on the $$ .I'm pretty sure Mimi and Hahn are the same person. Last time I was there, she told me she had hired two new girls so one of them was probably upstairs. I didn't see either of the new girls so I can't provide any more info.

HoneyBoy
10-09-15, 10:31
I'm pretty sure Mimi and Hahn are the same person. Last time I was there, she told me she had hired two new girls so one of them was probably upstairs. I didn't see either of the new girls so I can't provide any more info.It would be nice if someone actually posted the address or name of this place?

TJ Dog
10-09-15, 14:40
I'm pretty sure Mimi and Hahn are the same person. Last time I was there, she told me she had hired two new girls so one of them was probably upstairs. I didn't see either of the new girls so I can't provide any more info.This Mimi had short black hair. If that's any clue. Not sure what the business model of one girl using two names would be, but, who knows. It's a crazy business.

Member #5229
10-09-15, 15:38
It would be nice if someone actually posted the address or name of this place?1258 Scott St.

TJ Dog
10-09-15, 18:37
1258 Scott St.And here's the way it's portrayed on Back Page: http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-beautifulyoungsweet-asian-girl-open-now/20141533.

DarkPhoenix196
10-10-15, 16:15
Has anyone tried the Art of Massage?

SDNutz50
10-10-15, 19:54
Has anyone tried the Art of Massage?Yes, and you should too! Great Thai massage and stretching. Give it a go and report back.

HoneyBoy
10-10-15, 23:20
Thanks. Went there Friday morning around 9 or 10 and the place was wide open with no one in it. There was a note saying that she would be back in 15 minutes. Left a number to call, so I called the number and she answered as if she was still asleep and said they would be busy until the afternoon. Not sure what was up with that.

1258 Scott St.

Leftturngo
10-11-15, 10:31
Has anyone tried the Art of Massage?$50 for the hour, definitely worth it.

Senior Leche
10-11-15, 22:01
And here's the way it's portrayed on Back Page: http://sandiego.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-beautifulyoungsweet-asian-girl-open-now/20141533.Ha, ha. Funny.

Fornic8
10-12-15, 18:45
Has anyone tried the Art of Massage?I've been to AOM a few times, it's totally legit as far as my experience has been. The massage is great and you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated from the experience.

HiPickle
10-12-15, 18:48
Where is COCO located. I also wanted to report on my visit to the daisdy spa in Chula vista. It was OK place parking in rear and very quiet. The massage therapist who saw me was old lady (past her prim) but was very open to swelling the FS experience but on a first visit I like to get the lay of the land. I think she was the only one there at 3:30 in the afternoon. Maybe better talent at night. The up sale was stiff and high. I try to follow the others who have been on here and if I keep it LOW and don't buy in to the high price then its kerpt at an affordable price for all of us. But overall I give them a try jusdt remember to bring CASH so as to avoid any cc fees.Been a while since I've been to San Diego, but last visit was at Coco spa. It's on Miramar Rd. I think, some of the hotties from Hana spa moved here. Dunno the status there now. Is Hana opened back up? I'll be back soon.

TJ Dog
10-13-15, 01:45
The place on Scott St. Gave it a shot today. Made the arrangements by text. Worked pretty good. Had the girl who calls herself Mimi. Paid 80 for the hr.

The upstairs place wasn't bad. Had a portable AC unit going so it was comfortable. Actually kind of pleasant with the little fountain going and red theécor. I asked to take a shower first and she showed me where it was. Only problem, hot water never came out. Oh well. It cooled me down on a very hot day. Mimi came in and dried me off and did a little sales pitch on their manscaping service. Took good hold of Mr. Happy while explaining in great detail how the job would be completed.

Massage wasn't particularly good. Just a lot of light rubbing / teasing (I'd asked for medium pressure). As others have noted, easy access under the shorts, and, she was dripping wet. Oops, wait a minute. It was lube that she applied just before she came in.

Kind of annoying that she had to leave the room twice for ". Just two minutes" that ended up closer to a total of 10 minutes of away time.

Got to down to business time and she was pushing the BJ. I said. 6 and she said 1 - we settled on. 8. I have to say it was a great BBBJ and she took the whole load in her mouth (although at my age, it's not that much of a load any more).

So, over all impression: High entry fee, high service charge, kind of out of the way for me and, although a friendly lady, not a real GFE. I may give it a shot again if I'm in the area. But won't be making a special trip.

Bbbjcifcim
10-14-15, 01:30
Howdy fellas,

Can anyone tell me their experience with Pine spa and the quality of the girls there? I know I can expect to pay high prices but is it worth it? Looking for young girls with excellent service.I'm a newbie in this forum, and have made some research for SD and LA. I have a crave for young AMP girls, although my past experiences are mixed and mostly disappointing.

Pictures on BP are fake for sure, thanks to TinEye.

Because of the good reports about P.S. In this forum, I drove by today and while still on the lot saw 2 guys coming out, one shortly after the other.

They must be busy, which is a good sign!

After the main door there is a gated door in the lobby where you need to ring the bell. So, I might be at the right place.

Chose a table shower for 45 min at. 8. The girl was a great looking young spinner with a beautiful smile, long black hair and stunning round and "big eyes" for a K-girl, which were perking through her tight top.

Unfortunately the table shower wasn't B2 B like in Asia, but there were some good "tease & squeez" down under and I knew I was at the right place to relief my hard muscle.

She made sure that "somebody" was thoroughly cleaned up&down and "everybody" was taken care of. Strictly no talking about the extras.

After a swoosh of Listerine she even allowed some kissing, which made her relaxed and me happy.

Back on the massage bed she (still dressed) took care of my neck and back with a pretty good pressure and continued with her knees on my waist and butt for about 10 min.

I was reaching for her cameltoe through the leggins and she didn't object.

She stripped and then was riding on my back and massaging me with her soft "big eyes", her hand reaching down to tickle "eb" and her warm lips kissing me over my shoulder.

What a GFE!

I turned on my back and she capped "sb" with her experienced mouth, doing CBJ with loud slurping sounds as if she was licking up drooling ice cream from the cone.

Usually I'm more into BBBJ, but her suction power and speed made me feel like bb.

She went down and sucked both "sb" in-and-out like ice cubes and was licking them up with her tongue, looking at my eyes. Felt incredibly sexy!

That's exactly why I love Asian girls, they know how to please and amke you feel good, if you find a gem!

She stood up so that I could DATY her before KY. She has a groomed landing strip and small lips.

She started CG at a incredible pace, that I begged her to slow down or I will shoot her immediately. She said "Sorry! How sweet is that!

I fondled her big "eyes" and suckled on the soft nipples, always looking at her smiling CFM eyes.

Then she changed to doggy so that I could see her well-rounded soft ass, holding her firm on one boob (felt natural) and giving her clit a flick at the same time.

"I'm coming!" she whispered, "let's come together!

I turned her to mish and took her legs on my shoulder, so I could go deeper and I want to see her eyes when coming. She was moaning while I was accelerating the pace, closing and opening her eyes and biting her lips.

"Give it to me!" Looking into her eyes was PSE and made me shoot. She hugged me while I spasmed out, then even took care of the cap. Hot towels followed.

GFE and PSE, by far the best experience in SD so far.

Tipped $. 8 and left as a happy customer.

RTF: 100%.

SDNutz50
10-14-15, 17:29
I'm a newbie in this forum, and have made some research for SD and LA. I have a crave for young AMP girls, although my past experiences are mixed and mostly disappointing.

Because of the good reports about P.S. In this forum, I drove by today and while still on the lot saw 2 guys coming out, one shortly after the other.

After the main door there is a gated door in the lobby where you need to ring the bell. So, I might be at the right place.

Chose a table shower for 45 min at. 8. The girl was a great looking young spinner with a beautiful smile, long black hair and stunning round and "big eyes" for a K-girl, which were perking through her tight top.

Unfortunately the table shower wasn't B2 B like in Asia, but there were some good "tease & squeez" down under and I knew I was at the right place to relief my hard muscle.

She made sure that "somebody" was thoroughly cleaned up&down and "everybody" was taken care of. Strictly no talking about the extras.

After a swoosh of Listerine she even allowed some kissing, which made her relaxed and me happy.

Back on the massage bed she (still dressed) took care of my neck and back with a pretty good pressure and continued with her knees on my waist and butt for about 10 min.

She stripped and then was riding on my back and massaging me with her soft "big eyes", her hand reaching down to tickle "eb" and her warm lips kissing me over my shoulder.

What a GFE!

I turned on my back and she capped "sb" with her experienced mouth, doing CBJ with loud slurping sounds as if she was licking up drooling ice cream from the cone.

Usually I'm more into BBBJ, but her suction power and speed made me feel like bb.

She went down and sucked both "sb" in-and-out like ice cubes and was licking them up with her tongue, looking at my eyes. Felt incredibly sexy!

That's exactly why I love Asian girls, they know how to please and amke you feel good, if you find a gem!

She stood up so that I could DATY her before KY. She has a groomed landing strip and small lips.

She started CG at a incredible pace, that I begged her to slow down or I will shoot her immediately. She said "Sorry! How sweet is that!

I fondled her big "eyes" and suckled on the soft nipples, always looking at her smiling CFM eyes.

Then she changed to doggy so that I could see her well-rounded soft ass, holding her firm on one boob (felt natural) and giving her clit a flick at the same time.

I turned her to mish and took her legs on my shoulder, so I could go deeper and I want to see her eyes when coming. She was moaning while I was accelerating the pace, closing and opening her eyes and biting her lips.

"Give it to me!" Looking into her eyes was PSE and made me shoot. She hugged me while I spasmed out, then even took care of the cap. Hot towels followed.

RTF: 100%.Thanks for the report. Did you get her name? The description pretty much sums up most of the girls there.

ManiMoe
10-15-15, 00:26
I'm a newbie in this forum, and have made some research for SD and LA. I have a crave for young AMP girls, although my past experiences are mixed and mostly disappointing.

What a GFE!

RTF: 100%.Wow all that for 80 I have to check this place out.

SDNutz50
10-15-15, 11:35
Wow all that for 80 I have to check this place out.Hi Mani,

I think he paid $180. They generally ask $140 for 30, $180 for 45 and $200 for hour. Of course, it's up to you to negotiate it down, but that's where they start.

Marshy
10-15-15, 13:16

What a GFE!

RTF: 100%.I thought the usual tip for this place 140. How did you get it to 80?

Bbbjcifcim
10-15-15, 19:04
Hi Mani,

I think he paid $180. They generally ask $140 for 30, $180 for 45 and $200 for hour. Of course, it's up to you to negotiate it down, but that's where they start.Right, 180 for 45 with Mimi. Really pretty face and rack.

How about the other girls names and service?

Juan Baldez
10-15-15, 20:12
I went yesterday, as I went in there was a monger going out. Most of the reports are similar, a 40 ish Vietnamese girl typical Asian body with a heavy accent.

Pay at the door and go upstairs to small rooms undress and lay on the table. I asked for a light massage it was ok. Then about 20 minutes in the session comes the turn over please, she licks and sucks on your nipples and for me it was way too much, and she rubs around your throbbing member. In the meantime, to uncover the fig leaf she wears shorts w / o panties. She is wet and it isn't lube.

Now she has your blood away from your brain comes the deal, I asked for a bill for FS she agreed strips down and crawled on top. Her dome action was vicious thought I was making a porn. She never allowed me FS said I was too.

Big but allowed me BBFS, went home measured my junk, its only 10" and about as round as a the-cell mag light.

As I was leaving there was another monger waiting in the wind to get in. I won't be going back better places out there, prettier and cheaper also.

HiPickle
10-16-15, 00:13

What a GFE!

RTF: 100%.Many posts here are rather nondescript. Love to hear ht wt approximations, however, yours is helpful when you say, spinner, it says what I want to hear. Yum. I'm poking my head in San Diego section getting ready for another return. By the way guys, I would guess he is using the correct description for a buck eighty $= Benjamin so, not just. 8. Correct me if I'm wrong. Monger on.

SDNutz50
10-16-15, 11:56
Many posts here are rather nondescript. Love to hear ht wt approximations, however, yours is helpful when you say, spinner, it says what I want to hear. Yum. I'm poking my head in San Diego section getting ready for another return. By the way guys, I would guess he is using the correct description for a buck eighty $= Benjamin so, not just. 8. Correct me if I'm wrong. Monger on.Hi Pickle,

Many of the girls are 5'-5'3" but taller with their CFM heels. There are a couple a little taller without them. Most are in the 100-110 lb range, although, again, a few you can add 10-15 lbs to. One instance would be Maya, who works at both Pine (old Hana) and CoCo. You are correct on the $. 8 = $180. That seemed to cause a bit of confusion with some of the people that didn't bother to read the majority of the forum and learn the etiquette on money contributions. I stopped doing that and now stick strictly to $180=$180, $80=$80. You wouldn't believe the amount of PM's I received asking to clarify. LOL.

Stay Safe and feel free to PM me.

SDNutz50
10-16-15, 12:32
I asked for a bill for FS she agreed strips down and crawled on top. Her dome action was vicious thought I was making a porn. She never allowed me FS said I was too.

Big but allowed me BBFS, went home measured my junk, its only 10" and about as round as a the-cell mag light.

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the information. A question and a statement. First, you mentioned that she agreed to FS for a bill but then says that you are too big. After that you said that she allowed BBFS, a little conflicting. Did you mean BBBJ and, if so, did you still give a bill or less since it was not BBFS? Finally, after your visit, me and my highly sharpened #2 pencil will look around for the cuter and cheaper you mentioned!! LOL.

Thanks again and Stay Safe!

TheDoctor1975
10-16-15, 13:14
I am new to this site and hobby but I wanted to share my experience with fellow mongers out there. I read the rules of what can be written here and I hope I have followed all of them. This is my report of the AMP located on CMB in San Diego (used to be Hana).

I got into the room after giving the house fee of 60 to MMS, and took off all my clothes and laid face down on the table. I was sure not to put the towel or sheet over me so that it would be clear there would be no issue with nudity. The girl who worked on me was named Mimi. When Mimi came in she looked gorgeous, she was wearing a striped black and white shirt and yoga pants. She was thin but not skinny. Perfect for what I was looking for. Mimi was very friendly and put me at ease immediately with her playful attitude.

She gave me a massage which was nice, but I was only there for a half hour session so the massage wasn't my goal. I was wondering how to bring up the whole, "I'm here for FS" thing and without saying a word she began to kiss the back of my neck while straddling me and grinding my lower back. She slowly began kissing down my back and used her tongue as she got to my ass. She licked my ass cheeks and went to my balls and licked them from behind. Mind you, not a word about services offered was spoken. As a result of her licking I was fully erect so when she asked me to flip over I was ready for ALL.

Again, without any questions she put a cover on me with her mouth and proceeded with a very good CBJ. She looked at me the whole time while making the wonderful slurping sounds of someone who was into it (even if she wasn't, she sold me). She then stood up and lubed herself and lowered her tightness on to me very slowly, driving me crazy. I reached up and said something to the effect of "Oh My God" which she cutely replied with her finger to her lips and whispered "shhhhh". She then began a grinding CG. This went on for about 5 minutes and my hands were roaming all over her with no restrictions. She then asked me to stand and she laid on the table and I did standing Mish. She was grinding and softly moaning. I grabbed her hips and went deep and she responded with a quiet gasp. That pretty much did it for me, I blew in the cover and recovered while still in her. She did not rush me once the deal was done.

Mimi was fantastic. She looked at me the whole time smiling, it was more of a GFE! The tip price was a bit high at 140 but due to her extremely good looks and awesome service it was worth the price! I highly, highly recommend Mimi!

Dialect
10-16-15, 17:08
I went yesterday, as I went in there was a monger going out. Most of the reports are similar, a 40 ish Vietnamese girl typical Asian body with a heavy accent.

Pay at the door and go upstairs to small rooms undress and lay on the table. I asked for a light massage it was ok. Then about 20 minutes in the session comes the turn over please, she licks and sucks on your nipples and for me it was way too much, and she rubs around your throbbing member. In the meantime, to uncover the fig leaf she wears shorts w / o panties. She is wet and it isn't lube.

Now she has your blood away from your brain comes the deal, I asked for a bill for FS she agreed strips down and crawled on top. Her dome action was vicious thought I was making a porn. She never allowed me FS said I was too.

As I was leaving there was another monger waiting in the wind to get in. I won't be going back better places out there, prettier and cheaper also.So doesn't allow you FS but allowed you BBFS. Huh?

Juan Baldez
10-16-15, 19:48
Hi Juan,

Thanks for the information. A question and a statement. First, you mentioned that she agreed to FS for a bill but then says that you are too big. After that you said that she allowed BBFS, a little conflicting. Did you mean BBBJ and, if so, did you still give a bill or less since it was not BBFS? Finally, after your visit, me and my highly sharpened #2 pencil will look around for the cuter and cheaper you mentioned!! LOL.

Thanks again and Stay Safe!My bad I only got BBBJ.

Juan Baldez
10-16-15, 19:49
So doesn't allow you FS but allowed you BBFS. Huh?My bad I only got BBBJ.

TheSaint62
10-16-15, 21:07
Has anybody visited Lily garden massage on Camino del Rio?

HoneyBoy
10-17-15, 00:04
So doesn't allow yu FS but allowed you BBFS. Huh?LOL. Just what I was thinking. Makes no sense.

TJ Dog
10-17-15, 01:36
Or, maybe Green Blue. I forgot. Anyways, new place on EC Blvd. , just past 73'd St. , in business center, just West of and across the side street from Chico Club.

Saw ad in Reader and was in the area, so, thought I'd TOFTT.

Nice atmosphere inside. Rooms are draped with fabric and there's a little fountain gurgling away. I forgot to check if the door had a lock. Appears to be all Asian staff.

My girl, Tina, was cute, reasonably trim and maybe 30's. Really good massage ($40 for the hour), which hit the spot since I was a bit stiff and sore from my flu shot. However, strictly legit. No teasing, although she wasn't paranoid about keeping the towel in place. I didn't make any overt moves, so don't know if more would have been available. She did ask me three different times if this was my first time there. I got a little vibe that "regulars" might find a bit more on the table.

Anyways, I won't hesitate to try again, when I want a good massage. And, who knows.

SmbdyStopMe
10-19-15, 17:10
Had an awful experience at Wie Spa. The place is clean and there is plenty of parking but those were it's only redeeming qualities. Was greeted by Linda who seemed really nice, was escorted to the room and paid $50 for 30 min. She left while I got undressed etc. , but when the door opened I was very displeased to see Linda again. She gave me some BS about the girls being between rotation or some shit, I should have left but I decided to go through with the massage. I really wish I hadn't because she destroyed my back and neck. She was rough and had no idea what she was doing, my neck and low back were fucked up for like 3 days after.

On the flip she asked where I needed to be massaged, again I should have left but unfortunately went through with it. It was so bad. First I couldn't really get hard because she is super old, and second her technique was more suited for shaking a YooHoo. Anyway, she slapped my half chub for a few minutes and then it was all over. Gave her the standard HJ rate and she said next time I would get a pretty girl. Yeah right there won't be a next time.

Curious to know if anyone's had a better experience here. Maybe I just got the LE treatment.

Space Pet
10-19-15, 22:30
Has anybody visited Lily garden massage on Camino del Rio?Yeah, cute front desk girl, but that's about it.

Okay massage with oil.

Got nude HJ and a little finger action. Smelled like I had been out on the pier fishing:

ManiMoe
10-26-15, 01:24
Has anyone tried Escondido health spa? I read there Latinas there would really appreciate any info on girls and price.

SDlifer
10-26-15, 19:20
Has anyone who visited Scott St come down with anything dicey? Sorry to be so vague. I'm still waiting for test results to come back.

Member #5229
10-27-15, 02:01
Has anyone who visited Scott St come down with anything dicey? Sorry to be so vague. I'm still waiting for test results to come back.WTF. Naw I'm good though and always get tested. Also, why would you purposely be vague when asking someone if they potentially have a venereal infection ? That's beyond irresponsible and a dick to move to everyone that has went to the place lol It's only some many things that could be going wrong; itchy, discharge, bumps, burns when you piss, compromised immune system (like always sick)? What did you perform? HJ,BBBJ, somehow coerced her into BBFS? How long ago did you go? No personal details were divulged. You have effectively shut her business down and forever made that place sketchy lol.

Member #5229
10-27-15, 09:54
That early exposure to HIV can be handled and dealt with after a couple days. Weeks? No but don't take that oppurtunity from people.

SDlifer
10-27-15, 12:45
At StrangeManRay: My bad. This was my first time visiting an AMP (BBBJ) and within days after I had blackhead looking marks on my dick and a burning sensation with I pissed. Tests came back negative for see and G.

HoneyBoy
10-27-15, 18:10
WTF. Naw I'm good though and always get tested. Also, why would you purposely be vague when asking someone if they potentially have a venereal infection ? That's beyond irresponsible and a dick to move to everyone that has went to the place lol It's only some many things that could be going wrong; itchy, discharge, bumps, burns when you piss, compromised immune system (like always sick)? What did you perform? HJ,BBBJ, somehow coerced her into BBFS? How long ago did you go? No personal details were divulged. You have effectively shut her business down and forever made that place sketchy lol.That lady mimi is crazy. Got BBBJ from her a few weeks back and she's been texting every other day since, like I'm her boyfriend. I finally told her to cut it out bcuz I have a girlfriend. She's a little off for me, and letting everyone cum in her mouth is not very safe.

CowBoom
10-27-15, 18:26
At StrangeManRay: My bad. This was my first time visiting an AMP (BBBJ) and within days after I had blackhead looking marks on my dick and a burning sensation with I pissed. Tests came back negative for see and G.Some basic rules.

Allway wear a condom and I said allways!

No kissing, she's not your wife or girlfriend (a kiss on the head or cheek is ok).

Never lick the kittey.

If she doesn't use a condom, run, and run fast.

You never get the girl in the massage ad, its all luck of the draw, unless you wait in your car and see the girls walk in, in the morening. Pretend your reading the news paper and see the girls walk in.

Watch out for price uping, doesn't really happen at massage parlors, but some girls on Craigs list pull this SCAM.

Wash your body with antibacterial soap, you can find that on the Internet, maybe ebay.

Make sure she uses antibacteral gell on her hands (Bring some its only $1. 50), you don't want any cross contamination from her hands on your slong.

Only bring the recomended dollar amount from what the forum recomends, hide about $40 for emergency. If she sees how much cash you got, all of a sudden the price goes up.

Hope I covered everything.

JhnSmth
10-27-15, 20:54
A little bit of a rough start for my first visit to Coco. Been to Hana a bunch, yet they could not find my card when I gave her the info- altogether possible that it was "lost" because I was just about there to the free massage- oh well. Waited over 15 minutes in the room after paying the house fee for the girl to come in. Was getting annoyed but finally Honey came in and questioned me about where I had gone before, who I knew at Hana, etc. Then filled out a new card for me. Medium height, late 20's, nice see's and smooth skin. I was happy. So so massage as she sat on my butt and worked my lower back and shoulders- I let her go after it a bit but then my hands started to wander. She climbed off then undressed- a few light body slides with warm breath and soft kisses on my neck and I was primed. She had me roll over where she then treated me to CBJ and CG then mish to finish. Cleaned up, got dressed and left. It is a little less convenient than Hana was- I may try Pine at some point if it proves reliable by reports. For now I would return. Same damage as Hana always was. I know it's a bit more than some places, but there is no mystery to it, you know what you're going to get. 5.I will be visiting in a couple weeks. I've been reading the forum and it seems I will have better luck at an AMP than going to BP or similar route. Coco and Pine sounds like my best bets. Which brings me to my questions. . would someone tell me total what I could expect to pay there for FS? Thats door fee, tip, etc. And also, in the post I quoted, he talks about a card and being questioned. What is this card? And what type of questions? It will obviously be my first visit, but around here if I go to a new place and they ask, I just say I've been there before so I don't get the newbie package. Sounds like that may not work out there. Any direction would be helpful. You may pm if that's easier. Thanks!

Member #5229
10-28-15, 01:22
At StrangeManRay: My bad. This was my first time visiting an AMP (BBBJ) and within days after I had blackhead looking marks on my dick and a burning sensation with I pissed. Tests came back negative for see and G.It's cool. If you lose sleep over something you're on edge, imagine hearing on the internet that someone you messed with is potentially sick. Like I said I get tested and anyone can test themselves at home for HIV now with OraQuick. I realize when I make dumb mistakes but I know I can at least mitigate some of them if I have the details. Herpes is tricky because it's s skin to skin transmission. I'm sure you can Google the difference between HSV 1 and 2.

Member #5229
10-28-15, 01:23
That lady mimi is crazy. Got BBBJ from her a few weeks back and she's been texting every other day since, like I'm her boyfriend. I finally told her to cut it out bcuz I have a girlfriend. She's a little off for me, and letting everyone cum in her mouth is not very safe.She has been texting me a lot too. Extremely disruptive. She like dot send these dumbass stock photos of emojis and other bullshit.

VinDrake
10-28-15, 05:19
Some basic rules.

No kissing, she's not your wife or girlfriend (a kiss on the head or cheek is ok).

Never lick the kittey.

You never get the girl in the massage ad, its all luck of the draw, unless you wait in your car and see the girls walk in, in the morening. Pretend your reading the news paper and see the girls walk in.

Watch out for price uping, doesn't really happen at massage parlors, but some girls on Craigs list pull this SCAM.

Wash your body with antibacterial soap, you can find that on the Internet, maybe ebay.

Make sure she uses antibacteral gell on her hands (Bring some its only $1. 50), you don't want any cross contamination from her hands on your slong.

Only bring the recomended dollar amount from what the forum recomends, hide about $40 for emergency. If she sees how much cash you got, all of a sudden the price goes up.

Hope I covered everything.SD native living in Honolulu and figured I venture over here to see how active the forum is. I agree with your basic rules! Go over to the honolulu forum and check it out and you'll trip. Guys over here routinely BB everything with DFK, DATY, DATO, Greek, etc. Some even date their providers. The awareness of STI's seems to be more on front street than it is over here. Just observing the differences.

HoneyBoy
10-28-15, 10:52
She has been texting me a lot too. Extremely disruptive. She like dot send these dumbass stock photos of emojis and other bullshit.Exactly. WTF?

SDNutz50
10-28-15, 12:22
Some basic rules.

Never lick the kittey.

Hope I covered everything.Nice write up Cow. This should be read and followed by all newbies, myself included! Haha. Only add on I would say would be for mongers to contribute 3-5 solid and recent visits before asking and PM'ing a bunch of questions that would have been answered had they RTFF.

Thanks and Stay Safe!

TJ Dog
10-28-15, 15:00
At StrangeManRay: My bad. This was my first time visiting an AMP (BBBJ) and within days after I had blackhead looking marks on my dick and a burning sensation with I pissed. Tests came back negative for see and G.Uh oh. You may be experiencing the onset of donkeydickitis syndrome. You need to monitor it carefully. Measure at least once per day, in aroused state. If you notice more than a 2 inch increase in length, seek medical advice immediately. I'm up to 10 1/2 inches and my life has become a living hell.

Huntsman44
10-28-15, 21:12
Daisy Spa.

Regardless of how many new girls, new management, etc, over the last six months, any trip I took there ended up with the same girl. When I walk in, I tell the MMS that I want someone "not fat" and I get a slightly pudgy older asian. She's cool though, and up for just about anything. I keep things safe, so haven't explored the limits. It's pretty standard for the. 6 door places, but not on the higher end.

Venice.

I was working near here for a while, so checked it out a few times. Basic. 4 door Chinese place, but I always got a pretty cute masseuse. Not really sure all what is available. They usually just dive right into a pretty decent HJ, and I leave there for. 8 total.

Golden Touch.

Tried this twice. First time, the girl at the door, 40's, was the one that came in for the massage. It was okay. Went back a second time, hoping to get someone else, but I think she's the only one there. Won't repeat. Not worth the $.

Lux.

I got a very cute younger girl, but her performance overall was pretty weak. It was just to get me out the door. I might repeat the place, just to fish for something else.

Oriental (Escondido).

I've seen Sara there a couple of times. The first time was fantastic, but the second was rushed and weak. The first time had a lot of very sultry teasing, and I spent a good amount of the time just trying not to bust. After the second, I probably won't be back unless it's a really dead time there.

Victoria.

Saw an awesome older lady there, definitely one of the overall nicer experiences. Just really treated me special, never felt forced. Sorry I'm blanking on the name. I might remember it later. Standard. 6 + tip.

Coco.

Must have been right before the influx from Hana. Caught Yoko, and had a great time with her. Highly recommended. Don't know if she's still there after the change. I've been meaning to get back there.

Osaka.

Found myself in this part of town with some time to kill. Went in, . 6/ half, $. / hour, and the fat little asian girl that came out seemed to be the only one there. I passed. I don't know if they ever have more selection.

I know I'm missing a couple. The AMP scene here is such a mixed bag, and is rarely as good as you'd like. I think I'll probably start trying to shift to AAMPs to see if things are much better. I had a lot better service in the South East overall. If anyone wants to PM me with an AAMP rec, I'd appreciate it.

QuickPurchase
10-29-15, 16:59
Drew mimi. Really friendly and talkative. Other reviews were pretty accurate. She definitely enjoys what she does and caters to making sure your happy the entire time. She even tried to put my socks back on for me. I saw another girl on my way out. I think her name was ella or stella? Maybe another monger can confirm. I would repeat.

Ajaxfrsa2
10-31-15, 23:46
Headed to La Jolla, any good AMPs nearby.

Sdplug761
11-01-15, 18:29
Just want to know if anyone's been there and if they do specialized services.

Sdplug761
11-01-15, 18:49
Just looking for some additional info on the girls and all before I head over. Thanks!

SDNutz50
11-02-15, 14:48
Just looking for some additional info on the girls and all before I head over. Thanks!Hi Plug,

They are Chinese girls with good therapeutic skills. Some are taller than others and some are cuter than others. If you (do a) search, you will find. Good luck and report your visit.

Stay Safe!

TJ Dog
11-03-15, 02:26
Or, maybe Green Blue. I forgot. Anyways, new place on EC Blvd. , just past 73'd St. , in business center, just West of and across the side street from Chico Club.

Nice atmosphere inside. Rooms are draped with fabric and there's a little fountain gurgling away. I forgot to check if the door had a lock. Appears to be all Asian staff.

My girl, Tina, was cute, reasonably trim and maybe 30's. Really good massage ($40 for the hour), which hit the spot since I was a bit stiff and sore from my flu shot. However, strictly legit. No teasing, although she wasn't paranoid about keeping the towel in place. I didn't make any overt moves, so don't know if more would have been available. She did ask me three different times if this was my first time there. I got a little vibe that "regulars" might find a bit more on the table.

Anyways, I won't hesitate to try again, when I want a good massage. And, who knows.OK, second visit and, bingo! I guess they are a bit cautions because of the La Mesa location. Only down side. HE style was sort of like she was kneading dough. When I was in the army we used to refer to self-satisfaction as "flogging the log. " I was given a demo of exactly what flogging the log involves.

ManiMoe
11-04-15, 11:39
Escondido health spa Any info on this place.

Steve9206
11-05-15, 21:34
Just looking for some additional info on the girls and all before I head over. Thanks!I've been there a few time pretty standard just HE. 4 half. 4 HE. No talk of price just flip and she says Ok you say yes and away you go. I prefer this to apple lady just a better tease. It's not a place that will offer anymore then this.

JhnSmth
11-08-15, 02:38
Went to the Pine tonight. Everything you read on here is true. Holy fucking shit. Was by far the best AMP experience I've ever had. Back home, the AMPs are staffed by 50 year old Chinese ladies. There is never anything more than a parting handshake, and they usually take no pride in their work. You San Diegoans need to count your blessings. This town fucking rocks.

ManiMoe
11-08-15, 12:45
Went to the Pine tonight. Everything you read on here is true. Holy fucking shit. Was by far the best AMP experience I've ever had. Back home, the AMPs are staffed by 50 year old Chinese ladies. There is never anything more than a parting handshake, and they usually take no pride in their work. You San Diegoans need to count your blessings. This town fucking rocks.Name of the girl please.

Member #5605
11-08-15, 22:30
Name of the girl please.I am boycotting these places that charge "$60.00 for 30 minutes". Even if it DOES result in something more then a massage. HOW do these places even THINK they can get away with charging that much for a "house fee"! BOYCOTT I SAY!

Member #5605
11-08-15, 22:33

Anyways, I won't hesitate to try again, when I want a good massage. And, who knows.This place is a typical, "Can't touch the provider under the clothes, she isn't that cute, AND they want. 20 for "log-flogging" you. Not worth it. Will NOT repeat. I gave the middle-aged, second rate provider, . 10 to show my displeasure, and she had the audacity to not only demand more, but to go outside to see what I drove away in! This place needs an immediate and overwhelming boycott!

ManiMoe
11-09-15, 02:12
Has anyone been to Diamond spa?

Tennis Nut
11-09-15, 22:47
I am boycotting these places that charge "$60.00 for 30 minutes". Even if it DOES result in something more then a massage. HOW do these places even THINK they can get away with charging that much for a "house fee"! BOYCOTT I SAY!Yes, they are crazy and we should boycott them. On the down-side, in advance of going out of business, they won't realize it's something they're doing wrong. They won't have the benefit of someone telling them "Lower your prices!", they'll just go belly-up. C'est la vie!

TJ Dog
11-10-15, 02:39
This place is a typical, "Can't touch the provider under the clothes, she isn't that cute, AND they want. 20 for "log-flogging" you. Not worth it. Will NOT repeat. I gave the middle-aged, second rate provider, . 10 to show my displeasure, and she had the audacity to not only demand more, but to go outside to see what I drove away in! This place needs an immediate and overwhelming boycott!My experience didn't leave me with quite the negative impression you had. Nevertheless, after thinking about it, I doubt I'll repeat. There are too many places that provide a better experience for the same price or less.

TheSaint62
11-11-15, 12:50
Had a dream. Went to Lily Garden massage. You can usually tell what is on the menu by what the masseuse is wearing. Ewa Greeted me (32-37,5'4 ish, Natural be, nice legs and great ass. For an asian). Took 40 for the half. Started a pretty good massage with plenty of teasing. Grabbed some ass and rubbed some legs to pretty much let her know I'm not LE. On the flip, she lubed up her hands rubbed my schlong and asked what I wanted. Told her FS. She said ok. $. 6. Good head and great doggy (ass bounced very well). Will return. Seen a couple other cuties there afterwards.

RedIdIt
11-12-15, 01:20
Has anyone been to Diamond spa?I checked it out a couple weeks ago 2 cuties working, left wanting more, Offered Diy but passed on that, not sure I'd go back since theres better and closer.

SDNutz50
11-12-15, 17:14
Went to the Pine tonight. Everything you read on here is true. Holy fucking shit. Was by far the best AMP experience I've ever had. Back home, the AMPs are staffed by 50 year old Chinese ladies. There is never anything more than a parting handshake, and they usually take no pride in their work. You San Diegoans need to count your blessings. This town fucking rocks.Hi Mr Smith!

Thanks for the report! Any additional information you can share with us? Name? Any particular speciality that stood out? Thanks again!

Stay Safe.

SDNutz50
11-12-15, 17:27
I am boycotting these places that charge "$60.00 for 30 minutes". Even if it DOES result in something more then a massage. HOW do these places even THINK they can get away with charging that much for a "house fee"! BOYCOTT I SAY!I agree, but, to me, the bigger issue is not holding to the performance fee! At one time, these were much less and in line with what you can find in Escondido and even in OC. Prices were $40, $60 or $80 and $100 for HJ, BJ or BBBJ and FS, respectively. There are too many mongers trying to get their nut off and are willing to just agree to the providers quote with no negotiations whatsoever. I even come across providers asking for $60 for a basic HJ and then even more for access, WTF? Then the domino effect occurs and the increased rates became the norm. Personally, I'm ok with the $60 house and $120, at the most, for FS performance fee (although I even prefer $100 as was in the past but is current in most of Escondido and the OC). The bad thing is they are now starting at $140 and actually getting that! PLEASE HOLD THE LINE so it doesn't continue to skyrocket. Sorry, had to rant a little.

Stay Safe!

TJ Dog
11-13-15, 02:14
Near 58'th on EC Blvd. Typical foot massage /$40/ hr. Massage place. Looks to be a small chain with another place further up on EC Blvd. And a third in Pacific Beach.

Went in and hopes were high. Cute Viet looking / slutty looking girl at desk showed me to room, room nice sized and had lock on door. Then provider came in. Pleasant Asian lady but, built like a tank. She proceeded to beat the shit out of every muscle in my body, with not a hint of even a tease. Was actually a pretty decent hard massage, but, I was hoping for a bit more.

Leaving, the girl at the desk tried to give me a frequent flyer card, which I declined. She walked over to me, grabbed my ass and stroked my junk and whispered "I give you massage. " I'm guessing it was just an empty come-on, but, who knows. At any rate, I doubt I'll be finding out. Too many other options out there.

BearBare
11-13-15, 16:20
I've never gone to a massage parlor or AMP. Do you remember the tank lady's name (or did they even say it?) my back and right knee need the crap beat out them. Anything else is just icing on the beefcake (hee hee, see what I did there? )

TJ Dog
11-14-15, 02:06
I've never gone to a massage parlor or AMP. Do you remember the tank lady's name (or did they even say it?) my back and right knee need the crap beat out them. Anything else is just icing on the beefcake (hee hee, see what I did there? )Didn't bother to get her name. My guess is that she's the one they trot out for the first timers.

You can get better massages at a lot of the other $40/ H places, particularly if you aren't concerned with a HE.

MemoeNasty
11-16-15, 00:56
In El Cajon city. Has anybody been in this place? Been open awhile. Maybe about a year or so. It's on the corner of Johnson and arnele across from Westfield mall. Moe.

HoneyBoy
11-16-15, 11:07
In El Cajon city. Has anybody been in this place? Been open awhile. Maybe about a year or so. It's on the corner of Johnson and arnele across from Westfield mall. Moe.I been once, awhile avo and got a happy enfing. I don't like the setup though. Rooms not totally closed bcuz the ceiling ia open.

MemoeNasty
11-16-15, 23:15
I been once, awhile avo and got a happy enfing. I don't like the setup though. Rooms not totally closed bcuz the ceiling ia open.Thanks for the input honey boy. Let me know the rates and what the girls look like. I also heard they do have private rooms too.

HoneyBoy
11-17-15, 12:43
It's been awhile but I think its $40 or $50 an hour, so pretty reasonable. The two girls I saw were not bad looking, but nothing to write home about either. They weren't old though.

Thanks for the input honey boy. Let me know the rates and what the girls look like. I also heard they do have private rooms too.

Muncher8888
11-17-15, 16:47
Does one simply have to have Mama make up a new pin#?

Not recommended to fake one?

If one just wants to get right to the buffet. No other reason for one to dine there.

I did rtff and previous poster said if you tell the truth and have Mama make up a pin, as long as next step you make it clear to the provider entering the room that you are ready to eat a buffet, it should all be good. One can do that non verbally he suggested, like rrrreal friendly hug and ass grab.

On page 44 for the 1st timer who had asked and was given that advice, could not find his posting back saying if / how it went.

At this present time you guys see any difference in gals or are both places basically the same?

Member #5229
11-17-15, 20:09

If one just wants to get right to the buffet. No other reason for one to dine there.

I did rtff and previous poster said if you tell the truth and have Mama make up a pin, as long as next step you make it clear to the provider entering the room that you are ready to eat a buffet, it should all be good. One can do that non verbally he suggested, like rrrreal friendly hug and ass grab.

On page 44 for the 1st timer who had asked and was given that advice, could not find his posting back saying if / how it went.

At this present time you guys see any difference in gals or are both places basically the same?The pin is a combination of your name and birthday and they file it, so lie if you want to. You will probably get caught in a lie but you may end up helping someone else for repeated business and it's expensive so that will definitely help LOL Just say it is your first time. Show a hard phallus (or some sexual intent) and they understand. The girls at that place only know one purpose. Those two places are unique that you don't have to feel the place out, its go time from the get-go. The first time I went to Hana (now Pine), I laid down, she walks in ask my information, gives, walks out, walks in, gives pin and does her soft touch bullshit and tells me to turn over. All this happened in like 5 minutes at max. The second time I went, I had Cherry. Cherry walks in, takes off her clothes and straddles me with her chest on my back. I do not recommend making a fake one since there is no need to. They don't ask for crazy information so don't worry about that.

I seen the admin in one of the LA forums and he somewhat killed the cryptic way of speaking. Long story short, its useless and doesn't help anyone.

Member #5229
11-17-15, 20:28
Proof in the pics.

Muncher8888
11-17-15, 23:36
The girls at that place only know one purpose. Those two places are unique that you don't have to feel the place out, its go time from the get-go. The first time I went to Hana (now Pine), I laid down, she walks in ask my information, gives, walks out, walks in, gives pin and does her soft touch bullshit and tells me to turn over. All this happened in like 5 minutes at max. Ray thanks for the info.

I can deal with 5 minutes or less no problem.

TJ Dog
11-18-15, 02:09
Proof in the pics.I think it's called "customer outreach. " Yeah, it is annoying. I'm getting them also. And only been there once.

Senior Leche
11-18-15, 11:35
I think it's called "customer outreach. " Yeah, it is annoying. I'm getting them also. And only been there once.And I thought I was someone special to her!! (Ha, ha. Tongue planted firmly in cheek, my own!

SdfitLife
11-19-15, 23:20
Had a dream. Went to Lily Garden massage. You can usually tell what is on the menu by what the masseuse is wearing. Ewa Greeted me (32-37,5'4 ish, Natural be, nice legs and great ass. For an asian). Took 40 for the half. Started a pretty good massage with plenty of teasing. Grabbed some ass and rubbed some legs to pretty much let her know I'm not LE. On the flip, she lubed up her hands rubbed my schlong and asked what I wanted. Told her FS. She said ok. $. 6. Good head and great doggy (ass bounced very well). Will return. Seen a couple other cuties there afterwards.Nothing but good experiences at lily garden. 2nd on the "great ass for an Asian" comment LOL.

TJ Dog
11-20-15, 02:12
And I thought I was someone special to her!! (Ha, ha. Tongue planted firmly in cheek, my own!I know I was special to her. I'm the only one she's given a BBBJ. She told me so.

SDNutz50
11-20-15, 15:09

At this present time you guys see any difference in gals or are both places basically the same?Muncher, sent you PM.

BearBare
11-20-15, 18:20
I know I was special to her. I'm the only one she's given a BBBJ. She told me so.Oh your penis so BIG GI. Me love you loooong time GI. I toss very special salad for you!! Heehee.

Tennis Nut
11-22-15, 15:41
She's not terrible attractive, but has a great body. . 6 for HH, plus. 4 for HJ. Lots of teasing and ass play if you like that. She was wearing body armor, so no reaching under the clothes. Too bad. Good massage skills, too. I usually don't give my business to places that want so much for a HH, but made an exception. I wouldn't repeat, given the price.

On another note, can someone tell me 1) how to contact Admin (I have a question) or 2) how to find the original post that contained a picture with the file name M1. Jpg? That picture is in the list of pix for this forum. I'd like to be able to find that girl to have her lay her hands on me!

Thanks.

QuickPurchase
11-24-15, 23:55
Drew Cherry. Tight K spinner. 8/10 on looks. Not sure about age. I look young to them and vice versa. She was definitely more energetic than most providers and not afraid to show it. Some nice bolt ons. Definitely outgoing and no problem with any requests. Would repeat but would also like to see the other providers. PM me if you wish to share stories, looking for suggestions on the next provider. See my previous posts.

Member #5229
11-25-15, 04:36
I called and was told the Latina masseuse was there so I decided to check it out. I arrive, pay the door fee, and wait and sit in the room. It takes forever for her to arrive and then MMS walks in and starts rubbing my feet because they are cold. Sarah finally walks in and I'm disappointed because it wasn't Lisa and I'm sore. Lisa is actually a CMT. Sarah is some Mexican chick from the street. She doesn't look good, she has ok breast at best. She talks waaaaay too much and doesn't realize that most people know the process. She talks you through every single step. She literally rubs your back for a good 3 minutes in a poor fashion. I wouldn't even call it rub, I would call it swiping. She charges 80 for CBJ but I pushed 60 and told her Lisa's price. Her BJ wasn't made for a condom. She tries these tongue tricks and fails miserably and she literally jerks you off the whole time. The whole experience was extremely rushed. Very poor experience. Only positive is that her kitty doesn't smell. The one time I try to be somewhat legit, I get burned LOL. 60 for door, 60 for tip.

Tennis Nut
11-25-15, 13:34
Thanks for the report. What did you mean by "The one time I try to be somewhat legit. "? That cracked me up. Thanks for the explanation. Better luck next time. To all of us.

I called and was told the Latina masseuse was there so I decided to check it out. I arrive, pay the door fee, and wait and sit in the room. It takes forever for her to arrive and then MMS walks in and starts rubbing my feet because they are cold. Sarah finally walks in and I'm disappointed because it wasn't Lisa and I'm sore. Lisa is actually a CMT. Sarah is some Mexican chick from the street. She doesn't look good, she has ok breast at best. She talks waaaaay too much and doesn't realize that most people know the process. She talks you through every single step. She literally rubs your back for a good 3 minutes in a poor fashion. I wouldn't even call it rub, I would call it swiping. She charges 80 for CBJ but I pushed 60 and told her Lisa's price. Her BJ wasn't made for a condom. She tries these tongue tricks and fails miserably and she literally jerks you off the whole time. The whole experience was extremely rushed. Very poor experience. Only positive is that her kitty doesn't smell. The one time I try to be somewhat legit, I get burned LOL. 60 for door, 60 for tip.

Member #5229
11-26-15, 00:25
Thanks for the report. What did you mean by "The one time I try to be somewhat legit. "? That cracked me up. Thanks for the explanation. Better luck next time. To all of us.I was seeking a decent massage and would have been satisfied with that but I got the compete opposite. Lisa was decent and was supposed to be learning how to give sports massages.

Deez Nut
11-27-15, 23:47
I found out there was a provider providing HE here so I decided to call an make an appointment on "Black Friday". Lily, a thirty-ish see-gril, see-cups, nice booty. Forty an hour. Massage was pretty painful. I've never had someone massage me as hard as she does. I had to tell to go medium pressure. Very thorough. Took her time. On the flip, I started grab her nice ass. She gives me light touches, then proceeds to give me HJ. I then go right inside her yoga pants and play with her kitty. She doesn't mind. I also grab her nice jugs from the inside of her blouse. I after she bust me, cleans me off, and proceeds to work on my legs, hands and facial. Forty on the tip. Very nice personality. I believe she's the only one that provides HE here and only takes appointments.

Deez Nut.

Ohno1960
11-29-15, 12:28
Had a dream. Went to Lily Garden massage. You can usually tell what is on the menu by what the masseuse is wearing. Ewa Greeted me (32-37,5'4 ish, Natural be, nice legs and great ass. For an asian). Took 40 for the half. Started a pretty good massage with plenty of teasing. Grabbed some ass and rubbed some legs to pretty much let her know I'm not LE. On the flip, she lubed up her hands rubbed my schlong and asked what I wanted. Told her FS. She said ok. $. 6. Good head and great doggy (ass bounced very well). Will return. Seen a couple other cuties there afterwards.Going to be in SD in couple of weeks, would Lily's be the best bet for AMP? Also, is there a good Asian provider someone could recommend? Feel free to pm.

Dog Rice
11-29-15, 21:30
Dude, RTFF.

Going to be in SD in couple of weeks, would Lily's be the best bet for AMP? Also, is there a good Asian provider someone could recommend? Feel free to pm.

BeerGuy
11-30-15, 10:50
I don't usually do AMP. But needed a massage Sunday. Saw the 34.99 deal on BP. Stopped in morning. Saw liddy (sp? Paid. 4 for massage. Grabbed her ass. She did lots of ass ball play on stomach. Upon flip she wanted. 5 for HJ. Talked her to. 3. Overall, not bad. She let me play with her tits. Maybe 40.6/10.

BadonkaGronk
11-30-15, 14:20
Hi everyone. Total noob here. Anyone have experience with "Green Spa" on ECB near the 805?

Tennis Nut
11-30-15, 16:04
Z Massage. Rancho Mission Road and San Diego Mission Rd. , not far from Qualcomm. Anyone been there? I'll TOFTT if necessary.

MarcoNarco
11-30-15, 18:13
Z Massage. Rancho Mission Road and San Diego Mission Rd. , not far from Qualcomm. Anyone been there? I'll TOFTT if necessary.Make an appointment with eve. I just hooked you up bro haha.

If you got to any 411 on a good provider PM me.

SDNutz50
11-30-15, 20:09
Make an appointment with eve. I just hooked you up bro haha.

If you got to any 411 on a good provider PM me.Hi Marco,

Can you provide additional information on Eva? Days she works? Looks, body type? Thanks!

Stay Safe!

TJ Dog
12-01-15, 02:19
Had one of the better combo therapeutic / erotic massages I've had. One hr. Massage and I was still tingling for an hour after.

Ask for Julie.

SDNutz50
12-01-15, 18:40
Hi Marco,

Can you provide additional information on Eva? Days she works? Looks, body type? Thanks!

Stay Safe!Hi All,

First off, for those not familiar with the layout, it is located in a tiny L-shaped strip mall with an Irish bar (McGre.) and various restaurants, etc. Just east of the 15, south of Friars and north of the 8. 4-5 dedicated parking spots in the back and a small parking lot in front (especially during lunch and dinner times).

I've been looking at this place for a couple of weeks when another one of us asked for the lowdown. A newer contributor suggested to go and ask for Eve. I decided to take it upon myself and, in the end, glad I did. I called and set up a late morning appointment for 1 hr today. I walk in a typical set-up. I ask the mamasan for Eve and she said there is no 'Eve' there. I told her I called and made appointment with Eve or Eva. She said there is no one by that name but there is an 'Ewa'. I said that is fine. Pay $40 for hour and taken to room. Same thing, typical set up in room 6. Massage table with hole for face, oils and tissues, didn't notice if door had a lock. Eva (she confirmed that is her name and even spelled it) came in, with looks a hard 7 in the dim lighting, but later appeared to be soft 6 in natural light. Nice body, had Bee's, small Cee's and nice soft backside. One hell of a massage as I was a little tight from the weekend and asked for hard massage. This girl is pretty stronger but doesn't look like it. Straddled head while doing lower back and aggressively rubbing her mound on the back of my head. Similar positioning on my shoulders while massaging my back, hard to describe, you should try it out for yourself! Haha. Many opportunities to roam hands, so I took the liberty and there was no resistance. On the flip, HJ was given and allowed for popping her top off and access to downstairs. She was soaking from the rubbing on the back of my head and my shoulders. To summarize, good massage, allows roaming and FIV and LFK. Give good HJ with lot of ball play and lick of balls but no shaft. Thanks MarcoNarco, good suggestion. $40 in and $40 out with no looking at tip or negotiating and happy for the business. Will repeat.

PM if need / want more information.

Stay Safe!

Member #5229
12-04-15, 00:54
I went to Pine to see if it's like the old Hana. MMS lost my card so I had to start over. I get Sarah and I wasn't too sold on her at first. She looks young but not anime young LOL She is very petite; still has some meat on her. Real breast, about A-cup. She can say things in English well enough but has a hard time understanding English as a whole. I thought the session was going to suck but it didn't. She is very meticulous with everything. CBJ is really top notch. Sloppy and noisy technique is something she has down-pact. She uses way too much lube though. The lube bleed through the sheet. The best part is that she doesn't understand "done" so MSOG if you can stay at attention. I had to wave her off and she said "cum?, I told her yes. Went over the time. 60+140. Not sold on that pricing at all but that's the way it has been there so Pine is the exception for me.

RexTripod808
12-04-15, 23:40
Hi All,

First off, for those not familiar with the layout, it is located in a tiny L-shaped strip mall with an Irish bar (McGre.) and various restaurants, etc. Just east of the 15, south of Friars and north of the 8. 4-5 dedicated parking spots in the back and a small parking lot in front (especially during lunch and dinner times).

I've been looking at this place for a couple of weeks when another one of us asked for the lowdown. A newer contributor suggested to go and ask for Eve. I decided to take it upon myself and, in the end, glad I did. I called and set up a late morning appointment for 1 hr today. I walk in a typical set-up. I ask the mamasan for Eve and she said there is no 'Eve' there. I told her I called and made appointment with Eve or Eva. She said there is no one by that name but there is an 'Ewa'. I said that is fine. Pay $40 for hour and taken to room. Same thing, typical set up in room 6. Massage table with hole for face, oils and tissues, didn't notice if door had a lock. Eva (she confirmed that is her name and even spelled it) came in, with looks a hard 7 in the dim lighting, but later appeared to be soft 6 in natural light. Nice body, had Bee's, small Cee's and nice soft backside. One hell of a massage as I was a little tight from the weekend and asked for hard massage. This girl is pretty stronger but doesn't look like it. Straddled head while doing lower back and aggressively rubbing her mound on the back of my head. Similar positioning on my shoulders while massaging my back, hard to describe, you should try it out for yourself! Haha. Many opportunities to roam hands, so I took the liberty and there was no resistance. On the flip, HJ was given and allowed for popping her top off and access to downstairs. She was soaking from the rubbing on the back of my head and my shoulders. To summarize, good massage, allows roaming and FIV and LFK. Give good HJ with lot of ball play and lick of balls but no shaft. Thanks MarcoNarco, good suggestion. $40 in and $40 out with no looking at tip or negotiating and happy for the business. Will repeat.

Stay Safe!Good Writeup. Probably not the reason but in Hawaii Ewa is pronounced Ev-AH so maybe some confusion by Mama there?

ImNewHeree
12-06-15, 02:51
I decided I wanted to go to a massage parlor and get a little bit extra. Since I've never done this before I was wondering where would be the best place to go (from reading stuff it looks like lily garden is good) I was also wondering how would I ask for the extra services or would they ask me? Any help would be appreciated thank you.

SDNutz50
12-07-15, 12:24
Going to be in SD in couple of weeks, would Lily's be the best bet for AMP? Also, is there a good Asian provider someone could recommend? Feel free to pm.Hi Ohno,

Plenty to choose from, just need to RTFF. Go back 3-6 months and read the posts. If you look (and read), you will find all that you are looking for. Post some reviews when you do.

Stay Safe.

SDNutz50
12-07-15, 12:27
I found out there was a provider providing HE here so I decided to call an make an appointment on "Black Friday". Lily, a thirty-ish see-gril, see-cups, nice booty. Forty an hour. Massage was pretty painful. I've never had someone massage me as hard as she does. I had to tell to go medium pressure. Very thorough. Took her time. On the flip, I started grab her nice ass. She gives me light touches, then proceeds to give me HJ. I then go right inside her yoga pants and play with her kitty. She doesn't mind. I also grab her nice jugs from the inside of her blouse. I after she bust me, cleans me off, and proceeds to work on my legs, hands and facial. Forty on the tip. Very nice personality. I believe she's the only one that provides HE here and only takes appointments.

Deez Nut.Hi Deez,

Did some searches and found some ads. Interesting that her name is separated from the 5-6 other girls on the ads and states M-F by appointment only. I will be heading up there in the near future and will report back Wen I do! Thanks!

Stay Safe!

SDNutz50
12-07-15, 12:41
Good Writeup. Probably not the reason but in Hawaii Ewa is pronounced Ev-AH so maybe some confusion by Mama there?Hi RT808,

Good point, although I'm also sure that wasn't the reason. I also PM'ed a trusted monger and he confirmed the same the next day as far as extras.

I got to tell you though. Not sure how often you visit the massage places in Honolulu but I followed the individual massage threads for 6 months prior to my vacation there this past summer and it's something I wish more massage places in San Diego would aspire to! Rejuve and Happiness were the two that I spent quality time at. There are only two that come anywhere close, and that's not even close. Haha.

Stay Safe.

TJ Dog
12-08-15, 02:27
Hi All,

Stay Safe!Stopped by today. Made an appointment with Ewa. Result of language barrier and not knowing exactly what Ewa looked like, ended up with Lisa. Not quite as stimulating experience as you had with Ewa, but, I have no complaints.

Adding this place to my "go to" list since it is real close to home and the Home Depot I usually visit.

Deez Nut
12-08-15, 22:54
Hi Deez,

Did some searches and found some ads. Interesting that her name is separated from the 5-6 other girls on the ads and states M-F by appointment only. I will be heading up there in the near future and will report back Wen I do! Thanks!

Stay Safe!Yes! There's a picture of her on an ad, and she clearly is the only one working there M-F that provides HE. Make an appointment with her. Won't be disappointed.

Deez Nut.

Dog Rice
12-08-15, 23:39
Saw the ads too and she is definitely standing out in the ads. SM is a bit far away for me. Does she open for BJ? If so, definitely worth a drive there for me.

Yes! There's a picture of her on an ad, and she clearly is the only one working there M-F that provides HE. Make an appointment with her. Won't be disappointed.

Deez Nut.

Member #5229
12-09-15, 10:47
Went to Apple lady because I seen they have new girls. They have Stella and Lily. I went to and I got Lily, no choice in the matter. I asked for an hour and she insisted on 30 minutes. I was about to walk out and she agreed to the hour. Her massage sucks and is uncomfortable. It felt like she was trying to spark a fire with the abrasive rubbing. No teasing at all. She walk about 4 times and someone called her on the phone and she talked for a good 5-10 minutes to a male. On the flip, she ask did I want HJ, I said no. I asked for FS for 100 and she said 160. I got up to walk and I guess she thought I was going to give her the money because she didn't say anything well soon as she realized she definitely took that. She looks young (said she was 25). Her stomach is pudgy, tits are non-existent, face is somewhat cute but her breath smells like absolute shit. As I become more critical of services, 100 seems like stretch. She needs a "Hana" training regiment, in both physical fitness and servicing. I think I'm done with massage parlors for awhile.

Marco19
12-09-15, 12:10
I decided to try Eva at Z since I saw such good reviews here. She's fairly cute and was nice to interact with. Body is a bit pudgy in the middle which I don't like, but I did get to enjoy full access to all parts. The massage was pretty lame, mostly just pushing down on me, and she had me flip after 30 minutes. She did straddle my head while face down, so her mound rubbed on the back of my head, and when she worked on my arms she made sure to place my hands where they could rub there too. There were no objections to my touching wherever I wanted. Eva used way too much oil, so I needed to take a shower when I got home. The HE was fine, then she rubbed by legs and arms for another 15 minutes and I was gone. It was an OK time, but I won't repeat.

Senior Leche
12-09-15, 12:15
Went to Apple lady because I seen they have new girls. They have Stella and Lily. I went to and I got Lily, no choice in the matter. I asked for an hour and she insisted on 30 minutes. I was about to walk out and she agreed to the hour. Her massage sucks and is uncomfortable. It felt like she was trying to spark a fire with the abrasive rubbing. No teasing at all. She walk about 4 times and someone called her on the phone and she talked for a good 5-10 minutes to a male. On the flip, she ask did I want HJ, I said no. I asked for FS for 100 and she said 160. I got up to walk and I guess she thought I was going to give her the money because she didn't say anything well soon as she realized she definitely took that. She looks young (said she was 25). Her stomach is pudgy, tits are non-existent, face is somewhat cute but her breath smells like absolute shit. As I become more critical of services, 100 seems like stretch. She needs a "Hana" training regiment, in both physical fitness and servicing. I think I'm done with massage parlors for awhile.Apple Lady used to be one of my go-to places but I recently had virtually the exact same experience you had with "Lilly" so I will be scratching Apple Lady off the list for a while. Amanda at Apple Lady is good but it otherwise is too hit-or-miss for me. I recently had good experiences at Sports Massage on Miramar (non-erotic but great massage and good HE) and at the old-standby Health Spa (the old Sakura). Good luck.

Member #5229
12-09-15, 13:20
Apple Lady used to be one of my go-to places but I recently had virtually the exact same experience you had with "Lilly" so I will be scratching Apple Lady off the list for a while. Amanda at Apple Lady is good but it otherwise is too hit-or-miss for me. I recently had good experiences at Sports Massage on Miramar (non-erotic but great massage and good HE) and at the old-standby Health Spa (the old Sakura). Good luck.Funny enough, that's where I was going to go before I went to Apple Lady.

I was reading some reviews on different places and apparently the pin places are starting to put "cliff notes" on then back of the cards. If you ask for something like BBBJ or go lower on the price, they document it. The people on "RM" said it was bullshit but I don't read any Asiatic language. That may be the reason people are purposely getting the shittier girls at some of these places as well.

Also, sorry about the grammatical errors. I know some people get irritated by it. Wasn't quite awake yet.

Senior Leche
12-09-15, 18:07
Funny enough, that's where I was going to go before I went to Apple Lady.

I was reading some reviews on different places and apparently the pin places are starting to put "cliff notes" on then back of the cards. If you ask for something like BBBJ or go lower on the price, they document it. The people on "RM" said it was bullshit but I don't read any Asiatic language. That may be the reason people are purposely getting the shittier girls at some of these places as well.

Also, sorry about the grammatical errors. I know some people get irritated by it. Wasn't quite awake yet.You are absolutely right about the PIN cards. On my last visit to Health Spa / Sakura, the mamasan had trouble finding my card. She pulled out the wrong card (which apparently had a physical description of the monger on the back along with some tatoos he had) and asked me if I had the same tatoos.

CowBoom
12-09-15, 21:08
I decided I wanted to go to a massage parlor and get a little bit extra. Since I've never done this before I was wondering where would be the best place to go (from reading stuff it looks like lily garden is good) I was also wondering how would I ask for the extra services or would they ask me? Any help would be appreciated thank you.Walk in, strip down neckid or wait for mamason to collect her fee,(I Love being neckid in front of mamason). Lay down, face up totally nude. Your massasge theripist will ask you for EVERYTHING. YES EVERYTHING. Have you been here befor. Yes, can't remember her name, YES BEEN HERE BEFOR. Massage everything!

Lascivious
12-09-15, 23:17
Yes! There's a picture of her on an ad, and she clearly is the only one working there M-F that provides HE. Make an appointment with her. Won't be disappointed.

Deez Nut.Is it the backpage ad? There are some smoking hot pics in that ad, way TGTBT. If she looks like that, she'll be hard to book.

Deez Nut
12-09-15, 23:22
Is it the backpage ad? There are some smoking hot pics in that ad, way TGTBT. If she looks like that, she'll be hard to book.Yes! That would be her.

Deez Nut.

Deez Nut
12-09-15, 23:30
Saw the ads too and she is definitely standing out in the ads. SM is a bit far away for me. Does she open for BJ? If so, definitely worth a drive there for me.I really doubt she provides BJ. I could be wrong. I've only been there once.

If you're looking for sum BJ action w / great massage therapy, try Rejuvenating Massage at Rancho Penasquitos. Ask for Heidi.

SDNutz50
12-10-15, 01:38
Is it the backpage ad? There are some smoking hot pics in that ad, way TGTBT. If she looks like that, she'll be hard to book.Hey Lascivious,

I tried booking with her this morning (Wednesday) and she didn't have any openings until very late afternoon. So I booked for tomorrow, Thursday, 12/10. Based on the pictures, I'm looking forward to it and will report back. Could this be the 'Ella' type we've been looking for? I will definitely report back.

Stay safe!

SDNutz50
12-10-15, 01:43
I really doubt she provides BJ. I could be wrong. I've only been there once.

If you're looking for sum BJ action w / great massage therapy, try Rejuvenating Massage at Rancho Penasquitos. Ask for Heidi.Hey Deez,

I think I reported Heidi back in early summer sometime and received a BJ from her after a couple of visits. The massage and BJ were both done well, although, if Lily does it, based on her looks, I would take that much farther drive every time! I will report back and may even try for a BJ if things are going in that direction.

Thanks again Deez.

Stay Safe!

Dog Rice
12-10-15, 03:01
Thanks! Been there in Rejuvenating Massage and saw Heidi. She is great. But she is no longer there last time I checked (several weeks ago). Is she back? The other ladies are demanding. 40 tips despite no HJ. I only paid. 10 for massage tips and she was yelling at me while I walked out there. Decided not to go back.

I really doubt she provides BJ. I could be wrong. I've only been there once.

If you're looking for sum BJ action w / great massage therapy, try Rejuvenating Massage at Rancho Penasquitos. Ask for Heidi.

Deez Nut
12-10-15, 22:09
Thanks! Been there in Rejuvenating Massage and saw Heidi. She is great. But she is no longer there last time I checked (several weeks ago). Is she back? The other ladies are demanding. 40 tips despite no HJ. I only paid. 10 for massage tips and she was yelling at me while I walked out there. Decided not to go back.Sorry she's no longer there. I used to frequent that place back in the Summer. I haven't been back since. Hopefully she'll return.

Deez Nut.

SDNutz50
12-11-15, 14:16
Yes! That would be her.

Deez Nut.Hi All,

I went there yesterday, and to be honest, came away quite underwhelmed with performance, although provider gave one hell of a massage. I will post once I've had confirmation on a couple of things from Deez as I don't want to post about Lily yet, as I'm not 100% certain they didn't do bait and switch.

Thanks and Stay Safe!

SDNutz50
12-12-15, 02:56
Well, I made the trip to see Lily and came away a little underwhelmed. First off, she wasn't there when I got there and had to wait 15 minutes for her to arrive. Then, based on Deez description of her, wasn't 100% certain, the girl who said she was Lily, was actually her. This one was maybe a 5-6 in looks in the dim lighting and had a pouch as if she had a kid in the past year and hasn't quite worked it off yet. She had a nice ass but chest was a 'Bee' at best with bigger areola. Access below was strictly OTC. HJ was decent but not much ball play and kept the door slightly ajar. She kept looking over to it in case someone came by, probably worried because of the peepholes in the doors. Now the massage was excellent and this girl was pretty damn strong. Not sure if I'd go back, if this was actually Lily, as the performance is almost a dime a dozen along Convoy and MV area. Great price though.

This is not in any way a reflection on Deez, who has provided great information in the past through the forum and PM's. I am leaning more towards the parlor and bait and switch. Any one else that gives it a try, please report back you findings.

Thanks and Stay Safe!

Member #2157
12-13-15, 19:15
So I'm an OC guy started work recently in Sorrento Valley Area.

First stop last week was Apple Lady, Stella stayed with me as I was getting undressed and was grabbing the junk immediately.

She is cute young and gives a crappy massage, just wanted to get to business.

Unlike most of the Chinese places she tried to negotiate, first offered a BJ but I wasn't expecting that and didn't bring more than the std 40 so just opted for the HJ.

She wanted 60 and wouldn't budge on 6 o until I said forget it and started getting dressed, then she said 40 but by then it's too late. We need to hold firm on pricing.

Lily at chi on Pacific heights was an old fugly who gave a decent massage and HJ. But too old and too fugly.

Best experience was Linda, the MMS at Moonlight. The girls were busy so she took me, nice sensual massage and a bit of prostate play. Will repeat if she is available.

Any other good prostate ladies out there?

Lascivious
12-24-15, 05:11
Walked into Z, asked for Eva. The guy asked, you call? No. You wait 5 minutes? Yes. Then he says she's busy. How long? One hour. Ugh. You try new girl, she's good. Regrettably, I said okay.

I go to the room and in comes Yo Yo. Not young but not too unattractive. Raspy voice like she smoked a thousand cigarettes but fresh breath with wad of gum in her mouth. Small hips, thin legs, round face, slight paunch but turns out really nice tits. Very friendly, too friendly.

She gets right in my face, making sweet talk and plants one right on my lips. Some might find this enticing. Not me. All I could think about was the thousand loads that pased through those lips and and asymptomatic viral shedding. Yuck.

Good massage, good tease, reach under stroking. Feeling great but her looks don't do it for me. She kept wanting to kiss but I'd turn my head. She asked me to kiss her so I kissed her cheek and neck a bit but that's it. She then started stroking and kissing down towards my cock. I stopped her and showed her just HJ. I think bbj and FS is on the menu.

She kept asking, good massagie? I assured her it was. Good massagie, good tip? Yes. She finished me off nicely. In the low light, her profile, kissing my chest, she looked kind of cute. Access to her nice tits was a plus. All-in-all not too bad but I wouldn't ask for her again. 40+40 with no complaints.

DsnMore97
12-25-15, 15:18
Funny thing happened on my 4th visit. Been here 3 times before and left happy each time, so I was assuming this 4th one would end in something similar if not better. Wrong!! Came in and was greeted by a chubby and short Chinese girl (told me she was 35). Should have left then and there but Jr was objecting, hard. So I asked if anyone else was available and she said they were all busy. With Jr screaming in my pants, I said fuck it and went in. I went to Unique on Convoy and they were also busy, so I figured at this time of the day, I probably won't get any other cheap HE place.

Massage was pretty good, same standard I was used to with Mesa. However, absolutely no tease. I gave her the usual hints (leg rubbing, ass touching), she didn't object so I thought ok maybe there was hope. On the flip, absolutely nothing!! When she said "finished", I was super surprised. I even tried to pull her back when she tried to leave the room and pointed to Jr. She kept saying, no, no, please, please!! I felt bad and let her go, but perplexed as fuck. Has this place gone legit on me, or did I just get real unlucky?

$40/ hr entrance fee, $20 tip. Asked mamasan (hot older woman) if Lucy was still working, she said yes. I got HE with Lucy twice, so maybe this place is still offering HE, and I just got unlucky that day.

TJ Dog
12-27-15, 02:03
Tried Z for second time. Got Lisa. Pretty much same as first visit. So-so massage with lots of teasing and access under skirt (dry, not wet (:). Good HE. Damage: 40+40.

I've got Massage A as my Harbor Freight place. I'm thinking this will be my Home Depot place.

BJones619
12-27-15, 17:28
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've posted so I'm coming with 2 today.

First the BAD with a Fugly.

Went to Mercury Spa in KM after a long hiatus due to a bad experience. In said experience I drew some fat chick. To make matters worse, apparently they had a dog in the shop and she stepped in it's shit on the way into the room. Massage was terrible and room stunk so I bounced out. Fast forward 6 months later I decide to try there again. Bad decisions are made after drinking! Go there on a Fri night and drew the same cow. Asked if anyone else was available and of couse was told no. Decided to take one for the team and go for it anyway. Once again bad decisions are made after drinking. Terrible massage. Worse BJ. FS was God awful. Didn't finish. Left pissed. 60 for house 120 for tip. Makes me sad as this place was really good about a year ago. Now, NO MORE!

The Good.

So decided to go with a sure bet and try Pine. Hadn't been since the name change. Drew Mimi. Cute but not hot. Great body. Nice fakies. Filled out new card. When asked where I went before I ref'd Coco. When asked who I knew said Honey, who's great. Come to find out Mimi is her roommate. Massage was pretty good. On the flip, went straight downstairs. Lots of attention to the boys. BJ was so-so. I'm kinda big down there, NOT BRAGGING, and she was having a hard time with it. On to CG getting to play with boobs a lot. Then on to doggie. Was really good. Finished up, got hot towel clean up then settled up. She told me she works Sun-Wed. Standard Pine / Hana / Coco rate.

Went to BK afterwards and had to put some young dudes in check. Saw 1 come out and meet his buddy at BK. Both were talking real loud and open about their time there. Told them, "Just cause everyone knows what's going on, you don't have to broadcast it. " Told them be more careful cause you never know who's listening.

Sorry for the novel. Trying to make up for lost time here!

Socal Monger
12-27-15, 20:40
Just a massage. I tried roaming, but she moved away. $50 for half hour. She told me time up and I left. No tip.

Vegas13
12-27-15, 21:02
I had a dream with bobby last week, like other gals at coco. She is 5'3 105 lb petite. Here how it went.

She might be already know I was there before. Sat on the bed with fully dressed, she walks in. Smiles and greets.

I was able to pull her top down and got access to b00 bs, nice and soft. But fake.

Little bit more fondling, she took off her clothes and mine too. Little bit of tease and went to CBJ. After a bit, we went on to business.

Tried few positions, missionary, she on top, doggy. Finally done in 20 minutes.

After clean up. Massage for 5 more minutes and am out of there.

Standard damage: 0. 6+1. 4=$2. 0.

Vegas13
12-27-15, 21:13
Had a dream with Amy couple of times in last month, she works on Wed & Thursdays. She is young 5'3 and petite, has tight body. Face is not super pretty but good. Overall will repeat.

Same routine, She knows I was there for business, smiles and greets. Access to top portion. They are real for this gal. Soft and warm.

Kisses all over my body and down to CBJ and she got taste of balls. Then its my turn. Fondled and few kisses. Not a DATY / DFK fan with AMP gals.

We tried few positions. She on table, me standing on floor. Also we tried, standing position, like I was standing and my hands around her ass and lift her up and stroke. Missionary and finally doggy style.

6+1. 4=$2. 0.

Vegas13
12-27-15, 21:22
Had seen Rose few times in past 3-4 months. Looks wise she is not that great. Compared to other gals at coco / pine, she is petite.

Overall its good experience with rose, probably won't repeat.

Same damage $2. 0.

Head Banger
12-28-15, 13:20
Came in town for the weekend, my buddy took me to his favorite place. Damn, house fees are expensive, they wanted $100 for an hour, I opted for the $60 half hour and saw a pretty young spinner named Jessica. I offered 1. 4 for the full ride and wasn't disappointed. I told her she should come to Phoenix as we don't get many young pretty girls and that she would be popular. Seems like she could be really fun if I had more play money, but I was only in for the weekend. You California guys seem to get more options than us desert punters.

Member #5229
12-29-15, 16:11
Traffic is really starting to pick up at this place. They will literally have you wait until the next person comes out. I was informed there are new girls here and I seen the same person as the last time I went there. I really forgot her name but it was the woman who they said had a nice ass. I know the reality of the situation but don't throw it in my face. I didn't even get any extras, just pure massage. Don't be fooled by the girl who works at the desk either. The young one in her 20's, no accent, very petite. Proof pics of me waiting as well haha. Yes that's a crock pot in a room, on the floor.

PegasusZX
12-31-15, 13:13
I stopped by OT at 4:00 pm 12/30/15, the rear entrance had the doorbell button & Security Camera removed.

I went to front entrance, the main door was deadbolted shut & the privacy blinds to reception area were wide open.

The lighted 'OPEN' signage was turned off, & their Business Phone No. # is no longer in service.

This must have been very sudden, because I saw current BP Ads online as of 12/29/15.

Muncher8888
01-01-16, 13:47
Walked into Z, asked for Eva. 40+40 with no complaints.Have you heard of what became of that receptionist we hoped would provide at Elegant?

Papasan claims he does not know who I'm asking about. I'm calling be. S.

Your pm box is full.

BrettSd619
01-01-16, 17:30
Any info on this place? Lots of CL posts. Thanks. BTW my dream of lily garden was great.

QuickPurchase
01-02-16, 17:25
Take one for the team and report. That's the only way you'll get info from the boards if your not rtff or no info is posted.

L2 P.

Any info on this place? Lots of CL posts. Thanks. BTW my dream of lily garden was great.

Socal Monger
01-02-16, 17:54
I read the report that Oriental Therapy was closed on Dec 30. I went there on Sunday, Dec 27th and they were closed, which I thought was related to the holidays. First Asia closes, and now Oriental Therapy. About a year ago, I read that a new mayor was elected with a plan to clean up Escondido and close down massage parlors. Has the city and / or law enforcement been involved in closing Asia and OT?

BigDawgK
01-03-16, 02:03
Sorry if this has been covered by I'm new to this. Where can I find an AMP that will do a good ass teasing? I don't want FS, I'm fine with just a HE and a little teasing action. Will check it out and report if you let me know where to try. Thanks!

Five
01-03-16, 14:11
Sorry if this has been covered by I'm new to this. Where can I find an AMP that will do a good ass teasing? I don't want FS, I'm fine with just a HE and a little teasing action. Will check it out and report if you let me know where to try. Thanks!There is an independent in the Hillcrest area (yeah yeah keep reading. I can hear what you are thinking) who advertises as "Therapy By Thai"- she's a pretty cool lady- seen her a dozen times I would guess- good legit massage with teasing then basic hand finish with prostate (if you want) massage on the flip. Reasonable rates- have not seen her in a little while- here is her most current ad- I would totally recommend. http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hello-feeling-stressed-therapyand-manscapeby-thai-lady-samantha/7489117.

HoneyBoy
01-03-16, 15:54
There is an independent in the Hillcrest area (yeah yeah keep reading. I can hear what you are thinking) who advertises as "Therapy By Thai"- she's a pretty cool lady- seen her a dozen times I would guess- good legit massage with teasing then basic hand finish with prostate (if you want) massage on the flip. Reasonable rates- have not seen her in a little while- here is her most current ad- I would totally recommend. http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hello-feeling-stressed-therapyand-manscapeby-thai-lady-samantha/7489117.

5.Lools like she has changed her namem that's her face pic, but definitely not her ass. LOL.

BigDawgK
01-04-16, 02:29
How much does she charge w / a tip?

There is an independent in the Hillcrest area (yeah yeah keep reading. I can hear what you are thinking) who advertises as "Therapy By Thai"- she's a pretty cool lady- seen her a dozen times I would guess- good legit massage with teasing then basic hand finish with prostate (if you want) massage on the flip. Reasonable rates- have not seen her in a little while- here is her most current ad- I would totally recommend. http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hello-feeling-stressed-therapyand-manscapeby-thai-lady-samantha/7489117.

DsnMore97
01-04-16, 05:00
Called ahead to ask for Eva, turned out the gal who answered was indeed Eva. She laughed when I asked if Eva was working, told me yes, she was indeed.

Made my way to Z, only to find one of you mongers got there before me and stole my precious Eva The woman I got instead was probably mid-late 30's, BIG natural boobs. Got a good massage. On the flip, she half hearted try to cover Jr. I flicked the towel off and told her I didn't need it. She laughed, then quickly oiled up and gave Jr a very slow and sensual rub down. I pulled down her top and she did not object. Sucked on 1 nipple while caressing the other. She laughed and said "you baby, big baby".

Tip was $40, she was happy with it. Will repeat for Eva. Can you guys tell me what she looks like? I don't want to be bait & switch into a different gal.

Oh and happy new year everyone!

Tennis Nut
01-05-16, 17:53
I walked in today and a fellow-monger had just gotten in with Eva for 90 minutes. D'oh! I was impressed though. That kind took a huge leap of faith to think she--or any of these AMP girls--could keep him entertained for 90 minutes, but that's besides the point. I settled for second-best and got Sarah for a half-hour. She's older and not attractive, but she has a nice body. The massage was just okay--she thought I said "medium" when I said "Medium-Hard" and I settled for it. There was some good teasing early on and the flip was very sensual. She needed no encouragement to do a HJ. My hands didn't roam much, but felt her crotch on the outside. It was all adequate, not great. Would not repeat. I probably over-tipped figuring she needed the money more than I. . 3 + . 4.

Hey Tim
01-05-16, 20:02
There is an independent in the Hillcrest area (yeah yeah keep reading. I can hear what you are thinking) who advertises as "Therapy By Thai"- she's a pretty cool lady- seen her a dozen times I would guess- good legit massage with teasing then basic hand finish with prostate (if you want) massage on the flip. Reasonable rates- have not seen her in a little while- here is her most current ad- I would totally recommend. http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hello-feeling-stressed-therapyand-manscapeby-thai-lady-samantha/7489117.Tried her this morning. Good legit massage with the ending you describe. Never done the prostate thing before, it was interesting, but I couldn't finish that way. When she slid her finger out it felt like she'd been in there up to her elbow.

Really good massage and a decent ending, not that I would rule out trying again, but I paid $50 for the half hour and tipped $10 - seems expensive for what you get. I take after luvswallowers. I like the nonpros, and the same $60 will get you FS and cuddling at their (ghetto, trashed out) apartment.

WhoreWrangler
01-06-16, 19:29
Has anyone gotten one done? Whats it like? Found a place that offers it, I've been curious.

Kelvinb
01-06-16, 22:03
Say it an't so but yes I guess it is. I was just getting into a serious groove with Sara and Penny at Oriental and now the spot is closed. My last experience just happened.

To be on 12/23 with Penny but I wanted Sara. So fellow mongers two of the great spots in Escondido are no more. Asia and Oriental! If anyone has any info on where.

Sara might have landed send me a PM. I know she lives in the LA area but we all know they don't work where they live. LOL.

Hey Tim
01-07-16, 12:35
Has anyone gotten one done? Whats it like? Found a place that offers it, I've been curious.She slides a finger in your ass while she finishes you HJ. Some guys are into it. It's worth a try.

IvyLeaf
01-08-16, 01:58
She slides a finger in your ass while she finishes you HJ. Some guys are into it. It's worth a try.Ha! So you get pegged. That's bad enough, but I'd freak if the un-pegging results in some extra release. Ya know?

Member #5434
01-08-16, 02:13
Went tonight. $40 for 1 hr, she convinced to make it into 2 hrs later. Very very good massage and tougher and harder Chinese sstyle she was really into. Very good HE, but keeps all colthes and everything on I think that is the status quo for this place.

She asked $40 tip. So was $120 for 2 hrs good massage all over and release. Not sure if that is good value, I am new to SD and Socal.

B9374
01-09-16, 01:12
Magic hands was my second visit to an AMP. First was shamrock a few years back.

Easy parking in a quiet strip mall. Mamasan at desk. Asked for half hr, $40.

Asked me if it was my first time and I said no.

Went in, stripped down w towel on.

Older lady around 40-50 comes in. Fat with pretty face and a nice rack.

Probably should've asked for someone else.

Decent massage with lots of attention to my ass. I moaned anytime she went near my inner thighs.

Teasing increased and I touched her leg a little.

About 20 minutes in she has my flip, I got hard pretty quick and 2 minutes later she points at my dick. I said yes and she said something about a tip.

I told her I'd tip her and she said tip first. I gave her $40 (probably should've given 20-30 since she was old and fat) but I was committed and wanted a good finish.

Her technique was really good, hard jerk with some light ass fingering. I couldn't have lasted more than a minute. I usually have pretty decent control but she was really good.

$80 total for a decent massage and expert HJ. Can't complain too bad but when I go back I'll ask for someone younger.

How do you guys prevent getting the old fat ladies? Even if I did go back and get the same lady I wouldn't be that upset, felt fucking nice.

Fogel
01-10-16, 14:20
She slides a finger in your ass while she finishes you HJ. Some guys are into it. It's worth a try.Sports Ther Msge in Miramar $40 HH and $40 Tip. 35-40 Yr Old Chinese, 4-5 Looks, Friendly, She keeps her clothes on, awesome massage BTW.

Marco19
01-10-16, 17:40
Went tonight. $40 for 1 hr, she convinced to make it into 2 hrs later. Very very good massage and tougher and harder Chinese sstyle she was really into. Very good HE, but keeps all colthes and everything on I think that is the status quo for this place.

She asked $40 tip. So was $120 for 2 hrs good massage all over and release. Not sure if that is good value, I am new to SD and Socal.So many of these places tease you and then when you get close to the end of the hour they convince you to stay another hour with the promise of something more. It's good you did get something more here, but it doesn't sound like a great value. If you enjoyed it and felt good about what you paid, then that's fine, but if what you're looking for is a HE, stick with the hour and if they do give a HE you'll still get it and save the extra $40 for another time.

Five
01-10-16, 18:20
Tried her this morning. Good legit massage with the ending you describe. Never done the prostate thing before, it was interesting, but I couldn't finish that way. When she slid her finger out it felt like she'd been in there up to her elbow.

Really good massage and a decent ending, not that I would rule out trying again, but I paid $50 for the half hour and tipped $10 - seems expensive for what you get. I take after luvswallowers. I like the nonpros, and the same $60 will get you FS and cuddling at their (ghetto, trashed out) apartment.Would love to hear a recommendation on a nonpro- feel free to pm me. 5.

TomStone68
01-13-16, 00:26
Visiting the area for business. Had a small window of opportunity open up when a client contact ended early. Had seen this ad last night and was intrigued by the claim, so swung by today. Location is a business complex. Was greeted by Kandy, mid-20's Chinese woman. This first picture could very well be her, very close in appearance.

Opted for 60 minutes. Got ready in the room and when Kandy came back in, quickly made my intentions clear by rubbing up her leg to her wonderful spinner ass. She asked if I wanted more than a massage. When I said yes, she asked how much I wanted to spend. I pointed to the donation I had already laid out on the table. It must have made her happy, because she made a beeline to get a cover. Was the quickest flip I've ever had.

Service was nice. CBJ, daty, cg, and Mish. She got a bit vocal at the end, probably to get me to nut quicker, which was fine, because it was hot as fuck. We finished and she went to get the hot towel for clean up, and I started thinking I should have only paid for 30, but I've never had a session at an AMP go so quickly, especially on a first visit. I didn't have to worry, she came back and massaged me for the rest of the hour.

Damage was. 6 for the hour + $ for the funtime. I will repeat, although next time will probably wait until after regular business hours. Got the skunk eye from a MILF exiting a neighboring business. Maybe I should have offered her the donation instead.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/real-pictures3-new-girls-lili-stella-and-kandi-apple-lady-mira-mesa-858677-922o/21621162

HoneyBoy
01-13-16, 01:30
Did the half hour for $60 with tableshower. I got Nicole, very slim and petite Thai girl with big fake boobs. Very pretty, a little thin for my taste, but great attitude. During tableshower, she lifted up her dress and tied it in front, exposing a very beautiful trimmed kitty. I immediately noticed and reached diwn and touched it. She giggled and called me crazy. I knew I was in for a good time. After tge tableshower, she game me a half decent massage and on the flip the begotiating began. She asked for $200 and I said no waym I said $120 and she agreed. I only had $60 on me and told her I wiuld go ti the atm in the lobby when we were finished. She trusted ne and pulled out a condom and gave me a very nice CBJ. She then jumped on top and rode me very good. I finished missionary and she really seemed to enjoy it with lots of dirty talking. We finished and she followed me to the atm, have me a hug and said, see you next time. I would definitely repeat, but try to get FS for $100 next time.

HoneyBoy
01-13-16, 11:44
Did the half hour for $60 with tableshower. I got Nicole, very slim and petite Thai girl with big fake boobs. Very pretty, a little thin for my taste, but great attitude. During tableshower, she lifted up her dress and tied it in front, exposing a very beautiful trimmed kitty. She didnt hace on panties, so I know she does this alot. I immediately noticed and reached diwn and touched it. She giggled and called me crazy. I knew I was in for a good time. After the tableshower, she gave me a half decent massage and on the flip the negotiating began. She asked for $200 and I said no way, I said $120 and she agreed. I only had $60 on me and told her I would go to the atm in the lobby when we were finished. She trusted be and pulled out a condom and gave me a very nice CBJ. She then jumped on top and rode me very good. I finished missionary and she really seemed to enjoy it with lots of dirty talking. We finished and she followed me to the atm, have me a hug and said, see you next time. I would definitely repeat, but will try to get FS for $100 next time.Sorry for all the typos but fir some reason, its not allowing me to make corrections.

SoCalSole
01-13-16, 18:43
Visiting the area for business. Had a small window of opportunity open up when a client contact ended early. Had seen this ad last night and was intrigued by the claim, so swung by today. Location is a business complex. Was greeted by Kandy, mid-20's Chinese woman. This first picture could very well be her, very close in appearance.

Opted for 60 minutes. Got ready in the room and when Kandy came back in, quickly made my intentions clear by rubbing up her leg to her wonderful spinner ass. She asked if I wanted more than a massage. When I said yes, she asked how much I wanted to spend. I pointed to the donation I had already laid out on the table. It must have made her happy, because she made a beeline to get a cover. Was the quickest flip I've ever had.

Service was nice. CBJ, daty, cg, and Mish. She got a bit vocal at the end, probably to get me to nut quicker, which was fine, because it was hot as fuck. We finished and she went to get the hot towel for clean up, and I started thinking I should have only paid for 30, but I've never had a session at an AMP go so quickly, especially on a first visit. I didn't have to worry, she came back and massaged me for the rest of the hour.

Damage was. 6 for the hour + $ for the funtime. I will repeat, although next time will probably wait until after regular business hours. Got the skunk eye from a MILF exiting a neighboring business. Maybe I should have offered her the donation instead.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/real-pictures3-new-girls-lili-stella-and-kandi-apple-lady-mira-mesa-858677-922o/21621162What was the tip amount you left sounds interesting Might go there soon.

TomStone68
01-14-16, 23:38
What was the tip amount you left sounds interesting Might go there soon.$100.

I went again last night. Saw Lilly. A little thicker, but not near as fun as Kandi. Insisted I only do thirty minutes, and wanted $120. Ended up being a wash with the reduced time, and I ended up staying over.

HardanFast
01-17-16, 21:37
Was in from out of town and decided to try Pine after RTFF and drew Amy. Nice tight little spinner with a cute face. We quickly got to the main event as there was mutual touching but typical no FIV and zero ass play. Was nice and friendly, though. Tried miss, k9, cowgirl both regular and reverse. For some reason it was not completely working for me, my fault, and finished finally with HJ. I would recommend, though.

HardanFast
01-18-16, 16:14
Since I had a nice time with Amy, I decided to try Pine again and this time I drew Ruby. Really pretty face and a nice slender shape. Some preliminary roaming and moved on to the main event. Nice and tight, but slippery too, no lube. Started CG and switched to RCG then moved on to missionary and lazy K9. Eventually moved back to mish to finish. She had a really nice and pleasant disposition. Damage. 6 house for half and $. 4 tip. I am from out of town, but would definitely repeat. Nothing approaching this quality in mid Atlantic.

SdfitLife
01-19-16, 22:21
Visited Sunday. Papasan was working the front which was new for me. Can't remember my providers name but the description is similar to the one provided a few pages back. Late 30's nice breast slim frame. Gave a great massage. Best I've had in awhile. Minimal teasing though. When it came time for the flip she suggested I finish myself but I asked her to take care of it and after a couple minutes she agreed. OK HE. 40 h + 40 t for the hour. Would like to repeat with the hopes of drawing Eva but who knows.

Anyone have recommendations on any spots with providers that are generally younger? Feel free to PM.

TomStone68
01-19-16, 22:56
Was in the area for dinner, and decided to stop for a little relief to help me sleep. Parked in back of building. Greeted at the door by a 40's Asian woman. Face was plain, but she was totally rocking a perfect MILF body. Big full tips and a flat stomach. Looked hot in her tight knit dress.

Paid for an hour and she left me to get ready. I was actually cooling me heels for about 10 minutes. Made me think she was just the mamasan, but later I decided she was working alone in the building. She finally comes back and gives me a hug and light kiss. I use the opportunity to grab her ass. She didn't bother to have any panties on, and was all giggly.

Started with the massage and it was one of the best I've ever had. Some kind of acupressure technique that loosened me up my back in no time. I would go see her again just for the massage. She had hands of iron.

She starts playing with the boys and I start fingering her. From there it was a quick negotiation and we were off to the races. Fun time on the table with FS. She started with just hiking up her dress, but before long she had her breasts out and was rubbing them herself. Nice finish and clean up. As I was dressing she kept recommending soaking my feet in hot water for better health. Must have been an ancient Chinese secret.

8 for the hour. $1. 2 for the funtime. Tipped her an extra. 2 for the excellent massage.

Last review on your board. Team meetings for the rest of the week then back home to Orlando. Was a busy week, junior needs a rest to be ready for his regular girls back home. 4 Asians and 2 super hot Latinas is not a bad week of work. Only my wallet is sad.

BearBare
01-20-16, 02:45
So, are you guys dropping in avg $. 5 to $$ total on these FS AMPs? It just seems for those rates you could go with a top shelf provider that's a known (rather than wondering who you'll get or what happens on the flip).

Night Owlz
01-20-16, 02:57
I wound up getting YoYo just the other day. Was originally there for my 3rd fun time with Eva but she was busy. While I was doing the finger action, she leans toward my ear and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I told her I only had 40 on me and we settled for HJ and access to top and bottom.

Walked into Z, asked for Eva. The guy asked, you call? No. You wait 5 minutes? Yes. Then he says she's busy. How long? One hour. Ugh. You try new girl, she's good. Regrettably, I said okay.

I go to the room and in comes Yo Yo. Not young but not too unattractive. Raspy voice like she smoked a thousand cigarettes but fresh breath with wad of gum in her mouth. Small hips, thin legs, round face, slight paunch but turns out really nice tits. Very friendly, too friendly.

She gets right in my face, making sweet talk and plants one right on my lips. Some might find this enticing. Not me. All I could think about was the thousand loads that pased through those lips and and asymptomatic viral shedding. Yuck.

Good massage, good tease, reach under stroking. Feeling great but her looks don't do it for me. She kept wanting to kiss but I'd turn my head. She asked me to kiss her so I kissed her cheek and neck a bit but that's it. She then started stroking and kissing down towards my cock. I stopped her and showed her just HJ. I think bbj and FS is on the menu.

She kept asking, good massagie? I assured her it was. Good massagie, good tip? Yes. She finished me off nicely. In the low light, her profile, kissing my chest, she looked kind of cute. Access to her nice tits was a plus. All-in-all not too bad but I wouldn't ask for her again. 40+40 with no complaints.

Wolfman619
01-20-16, 15:26
There's been a decent amount of action In Mira Mesa these days, was hoping someone would review this place but it got overlooked. Got off my ass and TOFTT.

Slipped over during lunch got a half hr rubdown for. 4 Got Lisa, mid 40's Chinese. Face is a 5, bee cups, petite (almost spinner).

She tossed aside the towel first thing and started on the glutes. Massage was sensual and very butt-centric with a ridiculous amount of oil. Like a damn slip and slide. Didn't plan on showering when I got there, but after She basted me like a turkey it was mandatory. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage, but woulda been screwed if they didn't have shower facilities.

On flip, she made the cranky motion, and it was on, no talk of tip. I pushed for more, and I bet more could be had if you put in the time, but not today. Allowed free roaming and exposure. Solid!

Showered up, tipped. 6 (which I've only done once before) due to her good natured attitude and no haggle approach. Definitely a welcome surprise and I would definitely repeat.

FromNowOn
01-20-16, 17:17
(Review from 2 weeks ago).

First experience at an AMP. I saw Annie at Superior. Booked a 1 hour /$40. I was nervous and let her completely take the lead. I'm guessing she is in her late forties. Nice body. She provided HJ and an okay massage at best. She is okay with OTC touching, but that is it. Took me for a very thorough table shower the last 15 miuntes. Tipped $40 (as recommended here). Nice lady but will look elsewhere in the future.

I tried Lynn a couple days later. Lots of tease and nothing at the end. I dropped my towel and she was not happy. I asked if there was more and she shaked head indicating "no way. ".

HardanFast
01-20-16, 20:37
So, are you guys dropping in avg $. 5 to $$ total on these FS AMPs? It just seems for those rates you could go with a top shelf provider that's a known (rather than wondering who you'll get or what happens on the flip).I cannot speak for the others, just for myself. Anyway, my total each time was $$ and I was fully satisfied with that. You very well may be right that those rates could command a top shelf provider that is known. However, while those top shelf providers may be known to you, they are not known to me and probably not to many of the others. Maybe when I have some additional experience, I will reach out and ask for information. However, frankly, at this point, I do not know that I have sufficient posting history to ask and have any reasonable expectation of receiving truly valuable information about these gems. I am fairly new to this board, although not new to the hobby, but it pisses me off, too, when I see someone with very little posting history that seems to expect everyone to serve up all their hard earned information on a silver platter. Until I reach that point, I will probably stick mainly to contributing. If I get back in the area, I may ask you for some help along the lines of finding a top shelf provider, but I would likely do that as a PM rather than in the open forum.

SpikeRize
01-20-16, 21:31
I read several reviews and it seemed like Unique was highly rated. Here, I met "Cindy. " She was young (early 20's) petite, very skinny legs and a beautiful rack on top. I was oiled all over. The massage was so-so. A few strokes felt good.

When I reached to play with her butt, she would giggle like she enjoyed it. I really wanted to see her breasts! When she asked me to turn over, I asked her to take-off her top. She said it was too cold and made hand motions like she would get in trouble.

Later, when she started playing with the boys, she asked how much I would pay for a HE. I said, "$40. " I asked if she would take-off her top and I would pay more. I offered $60 and she said, "$70. " I said "OK" and she then proceeded to play with the boys. I asked her to take-off her top and she said she couldn't. So, I said I would only tip her $40 and she proceeded to finish me off.

From the reviews, I thought I would get a lot more than this. I'm fairly new at this. Can anybody help me understand what to do?

BearBare
01-21-16, 01:15
I cannot speak for the others, just for myself.Thanks for replying. I occasionally looked at the massage forum in my last stomping grounds but they never had the success rate I see posted here. Although, they paid a lot less.

When I say "known," I more mean, when you see a provider it's 100% understood what's going to happen and the variables are skill, enthusiasm. However with the AMPs it seems like your rolling the dice between getting a crappy massage, to an awesome message with FS, with nearly everything variable.

I've never spent more than $ so I'm not a good source for $$ providers. With all the positive reviews here I'd started considering trying an AMP, but when I started adding tip to time cost I was surprised what it was costing.

Deez Nut
01-21-16, 02:09
Stay Safe!:

ESCONDIDO, Calif. — Fifteen of 22 Escondido massage businesses inspected in December were cited for violating municipal code sections, with 10 in violation of fire and safety ordinances, authorities said Wednesday.

More than $10,000 in state fines were assessed to several of the businesses, according to Lt. Ed Varso of the Escondido Police Department.

"Our city welcomes reputable businesses. However, if a business engages in unlawful activity we will use all legal means to either gain compliance or shut the businesses down," Escondido Police Department Chief Craig Carter said.

"The police department prefers voluntary compliance over prosecution, but we will pursue criminal charges against employees and business owners who chose to operate their business in violation of existing laws. ".

Escondido's City Attorney's Office, code enforcement and fire departments and state agencies participated in the joint effort.

Additional massage business inspections are planned for the future, Carter said.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/01/20/escondido-massage-parlors-cited-for-violations/

Mr Bater
01-21-16, 04:20
Here's the UT's take on the Escondido AMP bust. Now we know what happened to Oriental Therapy.

ESCONDIDO — Escondido police detectives led a joint inspection of 21 massage businesses to crack down on illegal activity Monday, and discovered 25 municipal code and ordinance violations, police said.

Fifteen businesses were violating municipal code sections, while 10 were violating ordinances related to fire and life safety, Escondido police said. More than $10,000 in fines was imposed on several parlors.

"Our city welcomes reputable businesses. However, if a business engages in unlawful activity we will use all legal means to either gain compliance or shut the business down," police Chief Craig Carter said in a statement. "The police department prefers voluntary compliance over prosecution, but we will pursue criminal charges against employees and business owners who choose to operate their business in violation of existing laws. ".

Escondido's Code Enforcement Division, fire department and City Attorney's Office, along with state agencies, participated in the joint effort, police said.

Last year, Escondido police detectives discovered a massage business, Oriental Therapy on Valley Parkway, engaged in prostitution activities. The parlor shut down in December after being prosecuted by the Escondido City Attorney.

To control a growing number of massage parlors in Escondido, the city council approved regulations designed to crack down on illicit massage businesses in January 2015. The rules, in part, made it easier for police to shut down illegal operations.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/jan/20/escondido-massage-business-inspection/

Tennis Nut
01-21-16, 14:51
You can only do what the rest of us do--don't go back and keep looking for the holy grail (young, cute, great body, great service, excellent price) by spreading your money around. Go to Z Massage near Qualcomm (http://www.yelp.com/biz/zs-massage-san-diego) or Skin Care and Massage in Kearny Mesa (Ask for Nancy or Linda, but anyone will do.) 858-218-6846.

I read several reviews and it seemed like Unique was highly rated. Here, I met "Cindy. " She was young (early 20's) petite, very skinny legs and a beautiful rack on top. I was oiled all over. The massage was so-so. A few strokes felt good.

When I reached to play with her butt, she would giggle like she enjoyed it. I really wanted to see her breasts! When she asked me to turn over, I asked her to take-off her top. She said it was too cold and made hand motions like she would get in trouble.

Later, when she started playing with the boys, she asked how much I would pay for a HE. I said, "$40. " I asked if she would take-off her top and I would pay more. I offered $60 and she said, "$70. " I said "OK" and she then proceeded to play with the boys. I asked her to take-off her top and she said she couldn't. So, I said I would only tip her $40 and she proceeded to finish me off.

From the reviews, I thought I would get a lot more than this. I'm fairly new at this. Can anybody help me understand what to do?

TJ Dog
01-21-16, 15:37
So, are you guys dropping in avg $. 5 to $$ total on these FS AMPs? It just seems for those rates you could go with a top shelf provider that's a known (rather than wondering who you'll get or what happens on the flip).For me, it is the thrill of the hunt. Never knowing if you'll strike out or discover a hidden gem. For some reason I get bored going back to even an great provider time after time. I dunno. Maybe its just me.

DedlyMantis
01-22-16, 01:04
So I ran into a weird situation today. I tried going to Apple Lady today shortly before 8 pm, and 3-4 dudes were in the lobby. I don't like running into people, so I waited in my car to see what would happen. They left together after a few min, but the shop turned off their open sign, and when I knocked on the door they said they were closed. LE poking around?

TomStone68
01-22-16, 01:32
So, are you guys dropping in avg $. 5 to $$ total on these FS AMPs? It just seems for those rates you could go with a top shelf provider that's a known (rather than wondering who you'll get or what happens on the flip).For me -.

Convenience. I show up and get serviced. I don't spend hours getting Jerked around by a BP girl, who at the end "fell asleep" or whose "battery died" at the last moment. If I'm short on time or don't feel like weeding through the flakes, AMP is the way to go.

I also like the surprise element as well. I think I get a full hours worth of content at the AMP. Seldom seems that way with escorts.

Back in Florida, our choice of Asians is pretty much limited to AMPs. You guys have it good in that sense.

In my regular stomping ground I have mainly one parlor I frequent. It has 4 girls, I take whoever is up. They all know me, I know them, I get treated really well. So, I think it works out about the same. But I also split my hobby. I find it more work to peruse BP, definitely more time consuming to see someone new.

Five
01-22-16, 11:22
So I ran into a weird situation today. I tried going to Apple Lady today shortly before 8 pm, and 3-4 dudes were in the lobby. I don't like running into people, so I waited in my car to see what would happen. They left together after a few min, but the shop turned off their open sign, and when I knocked on the door they said they were closed. LE poking around?So weird that you posted this. I had some work done on my whip yesterday in Kearny Mesa. While I was waiting I wandered around a little bit and found myself at the BK next to Pine spa. As I was sitting there nursing my Diet Coke I had a view of the front door, I saw a group of four men exit together. Never seen that. Shortly after they left I saw another monger show up and go inside. I was not paying that great of attention so I did not see if or when he came back out but it was strange. The 4 guys I saw did not have the look of cops to me. To my eye 3 were Asian of some sort, the 4th might have been white or Hispanic. All medium build on the smaller side. Short hair. Didn't walk like cops though IMHO. 5.
PS- this was around noon.

BearBare
01-22-16, 12:25
Thanks Tom. I hadn't thought of it from that perspective. I've actually been wanting a massage so maybe I'll use this later as an excuse. I don't have $$ to drop right now (hours were cut last week and this week at work).

They did mention in those articles that they were using all means to hurt the AMPs so even if those weren't cops it can still be fire dept (albeit you'll see their very obvious fire chief vehicle (s)), city building inspectors, occupational safety, etc. I used to own a retail store and there's no shortage of city people who can f- with you.

EBurton8888
01-25-16, 02:18
Was drunk last night and decided to hit up one of the CL / BP masseuse ads. I've had a HE once before but this was my first time doing it solo (my friend took me to another spot in Clairemont, I think Convoy Spa? For my first time. Place now closed / renamed). Her name was Coco and we agreed to FS 80 through text. She sent over the address which ended up being the location of Studio Spa / One Stop Hair & Nails on Balboa. Once I got there, she opened the door and she was about 40-50 yo, 5'1"ish, 90 lbs. Wasn't exactly thrilled, but I was horny so fuck it. Once we got into the room, I disrobed fully and laid on the table. We were making chit chat the whole time, she was telling about her boyfriend and her two kids as she gave me a half-assed non-oiled massage. She spent all of her time massaging my butt and upper thighs as I was given free roam all over her body -- She had the body of an old mom with saggy stomach and stretch marks on her belly. I tried not to look so I wouldn't lose my hard on. I started to pull her pants down when she suddenly got up and walked into the other room. She came back with a glove for her and a glove for me. She oiled her glove up and started playing with the boys as I started sucking on her titties and rubbing her pussy. I mentioned FS and she kept saying no no no and I was like WTF. Mentioned it a couple more times with her denying so I just let her finish me off. Gave her 80 then bounced. She mentioned there was another girl who worked there along with a ladyboy. I will not be coming here again, but it was a good warm up for my next time. Any tips on how to get to the FS? Be more aggressive?

RedIdIt
01-25-16, 13:36
Was drunk last night and decided to hit up one of the CL / BP masseuse ads. I've had a HE once before but this was my first time doing it solo (my friend took me to another spot in Clairemont, I think Convoy Spa? For my first time. Place now closed / renamed). Her name was Coco and we agreed to FS 80 through text. She sent over the address which ended up being the location of Studio Spa / One Stop Hair & Nails on Balboa. Once I got there, she opened the door and she was about 40-50 yo, 5'1"ish, 90 lbs. Wasn't exactly thrilled, but I was horny so fuck it. Once we got into the room, I disrobed fully and laid on the table. We were making chit chat the whole time, she was telling about her boyfriend and her two kids as she gave me a half-assed non-oiled massage. She spent all of her time massaging my butt and upper thighs as I was given free roam all over her body -- She had the body of an old mom with saggy stomach and stretch marks on her belly. I tried not to look so I wouldn't lose my hard on. I started to pull her pants down when she suddenly got up and walked into the other room. She came back with a glove for her and a glove for me. She oiled her glove up and started playing with the boys as I started sucking on her titties and rubbing her pussy. I mentioned FS and she kept saying no no no and I was like WTF. Mentioned it a couple more times with her denying so I just let her finish me off. Gave her 80 then bounced. She mentioned there was another girl who worked there along with a ladyboy. I will not be coming here again, but it was a good warm up for my next time. Any tips on how to get to the FS? Be more aggressive?I checked out this spa last week and they weren't open yet, coco gave me the card with # , was the damage. 8 total? Or was that the tip, mentioned it was. 7 / hr for the massage.

Marco19
01-25-16, 13:40
I went there last week and drew Emily. Place is in a strip shopping center with no private access. They advertise table shower, which I enjoy, but when I got there I was told they don't have one. Emily was fairly attractive, redish / black hair, late 30's. She wore tight skirt with tights and panties underneath, and button up shirt that showed some cleavage. First half of massage with me on stomach was about 50% nice rubbing / use of elbow and 50% light fingertip touch on legs and ass, with brief brushing of the boys. She let me rub her legs and ass with no issue, but only OTC. On flip she went right for the finish, with some negotiation of tip. She wanted 60 to touch tits, but only outside shirt. I declined and let her finish me off, which she did nicely, while I continued to rub her ass. She cleaned me up then massaged me for another 15 minutes, so I got my full hour. It was a fairly nice massage / finish, but probably wouldn't repeat with her since she allowed limited access for me.

FromNowOn
01-25-16, 15:17
I have been to Z's several times now. Overall it's been a good experience.

Ewa: Definitely my top choice there. She lets you do as you wish with hands and fingers and gives you a very sensual HJ. Even prostate, if that's your thing. Have seen her several times.

Dana / Diana?: First visit she teases heavily during the entire massage and we get through the entire hour and to my surprise she says "finished. " I asked if there was more she says shakes her head no. On my next visit I drew her again next time and expressed some dissatisfaction to the lady in front and she says Dana will give me a great massage. I reluctantly went with it and I'm glad I did. Great massage, hands could roam everywhere, and she gave great HE. Not sure what went wrong the first time.

Shelly: She is a petite woman in her early forties. Tons of ass play during first 1/2 hour. She is very flirtatious. On the flip she asks if I'm going to tip her well and said of course (hate that question). She asks for 60 but I held the line at 40. The bad part with her (and very frustrating) is that I scheduled an hour massage. As soon as I looked at the clock and realized we were already 10 minutes over I tell her time is up and she says "no. " I said I wanted / paid for an hour and she goes into this non sense that I asked for more time (which I did not). She kept saying I had to finish the 90 minutes and pay the front which I refused. I finally just got up and started dressing, oil covered and all. I was tired of explaining when I came to relax. I felt bad, not sure why, and gave her an extra 10 for the time she went over to diffuse any issues. Will not repeat.

Tennis Nut
01-25-16, 16:30
Most of the AMPs do not provide FS. To find the ones that do, you need to read this past posts and discussions on this forum. Keep in mind that FS will cost you more $$ IMHO, there are better ways to get FS for less $$ and better-looking women. Again, do your research and ask your monger friends. I can't say much on this relatively "public" forum. As far as prices go, your tip of $80 was too much. The standard tip for a HJ is $40. I've changed my M. O. I used to get an hour massage, but now I opt for a half-hour. If the girl is good, you'll get your back loosened up and a HE and a half-hour will be plenty. Usually, after the flip and the HJ, I want to leave, not hang out for the facial massage, etc. Everyone is different. You might experiment to see what works. Have fun!

Was drunk last night and decided to hit up one of the CL / BP masseuse ads. I've had a HE once before but this was my first time doing it solo (my friend took me to another spot in Clairemont, I think Convoy Spa? For my first time. Place now closed / renamed). Her name was Coco and we agreed to FS 80 through text. She sent over the address which ended up being the location of Studio Spa / One Stop Hair & Nails on Balboa. Once I got there, she opened the door and she was about 40-50 yo, 5'1"ish, 90 lbs. Wasn't exactly thrilled, but I was horny so fuck it. Once we got into the room, I disrobed fully and laid on the table. We were making chit chat the whole time, she was telling about her boyfriend and her two kids as she gave me a half-assed non-oiled massage. She spent all of her time massaging my butt and upper thighs as I was given free roam all over her body -- She had the body of an old mom with saggy stomach and stretch marks on her belly. I tried not to look so I wouldn't lose my hard on. I started to pull her pants down when she suddenly got up and walked into the other room. She came back with a glove for her and a glove for me. She oiled her glove up and started playing with the boys as I started sucking on her titties and rubbing her pussy. I mentioned FS and she kept saying no no no and I was like WTF. Mentioned it a couple more times with her denying so I just let her finish me off. Gave her 80 then bounced. She mentioned there was another girl who worked there along with a ladyboy. I will not be coming here again, but it was a good warm up for my next time. Any tips on how to get to the FS? Be more aggressive?

Wireless91910
01-25-16, 16:41
Picking up protection money.

So weird that you posted this. I had some work done on my whip yesterday in Kearny Mesa. While I was waiting I wandered around a little bit and found myself at the BK next to Pine spa. As I was sitting there nursing my Diet Coke I had a view of the front door, I saw a group of four men exit together. Never seen that. Shortly after they left I saw another monger show up and go inside. I was not paying that great of attention so I did not see if or when he came back out but it was strange. The 4 guys I saw did not have the look of cops to me. To my eye 3 were Asian of some sort, the 4th might have been white or Hispanic. All medium build on the smaller side. Short hair. Didn't walk like cops though IMHO. 5.
PS- this was around noon.

BearBare
01-25-16, 22:28
I finally just got up and started dressing, oil covered and all. I was tired of explaining wto relax. I felt bad, not sure why, and gave her an extra 10 for the time she went over to diffuse any issues.I think this has to be an award winning post / event. Never in the history of reporting / mongering has the PROVIDER been told HER time is up and session ended. LOL.

Tennis Nut
01-25-16, 23:18
If you're talking about Z Massage on San Diego Mission Rd. In the Mission Gorge area, her name is Eva. Ewa is at Lily Garden Massage on Camino del Rio S.

Yah?

On the subject of Z, they never disappoint. Had Yo-Yo today. Man, she is open to everything. Go for it. Have fun.

I have been to Z's several times now. Overall it's been a good experience.

Ewa: Definitely my top choice there. She lets you do as you wish with hands and fingers and gives you a very sensual HJ. Even prostate, if that's your thing. Have seen her several times.

Dana / Diana?: First visit she teases heavily during the entire massage and we get through the entire hour and to my surprise she says "finished. " I asked if there was more she says shakes her head no. On my next visit I drew her again next time and expressed some dissatisfaction to the lady in front and she says Dana will give me a great massage. I reluctantly went with it and I'm glad I did. Great massage, hands could roam everywhere, and she gave great HE. Not sure what went wrong the first time.

Shelly: She is a petite woman in her early forties. Tons of ass play during first 1/2 hour. She is very flirtatious. On the flip she asks if I'm going to tip her well and said of course (hate that question). She asks for 60 but I held the line at 40. The bad part with her (and very frustrating) is that I scheduled an hour massage. As soon as I looked at the clock and realized we were already 10 minutes over I tell her time is up and she says "no. " I said I wanted / paid for an hour and she goes into this non sense that I asked for more time (which I did not). She kept saying I had to finish the 90 minutes and pay the front which I refused. I finally just got up and started dressing, oil covered and all. I was tired of explaining when I came to relax. I felt bad, not sure why, and gave her an extra 10 for the time she went over to diffuse any issues. Will not repeat.

Hiroslammer
01-25-16, 23:26
Picking up protection money.Ha. Really asian mafia? How about trying to get laid!

Tennis Nut
01-26-16, 01:06
Anyone know anything about this place? It's on the north side of University right before Fairmont Ave. It's a sleezy run-down building in a lousy area. Anyone been or willing to go there to: 1) TOFFT and 2) risk your life? .

I wonder how willing they are to give extra service because they're starved for business. I also wonder how fugly the women are. It's anyone's guess!

Horsetrader
01-26-16, 01:35
Never in the history of reporting / mongering has the PROVIDER been told HER time is up and session ended. LOL.Close, but I once told a therapist it was time for her to stop. I was at Bella Asians in Philadelphia and had the most unskilled (but sexy) therapist that I've ever had. At that place you never discussed price or service, you just laid your $160 on the table and you got the whole package. She was terribly bossy through the whole process and every phase of her service was poor. For the finish she insisted on a very rough CG that did absolutely nothing for me and was painful due to her uncoordinated movements. After a short time I got up and told her it was time for her to stop. As I was dressing, she told me that my actions made the girl feel bad and she was shouting through the walls to the other K-girls.

As I was leaving mamasan stopped me to chat and said she understood my problem and promised it would never happen again. Mamasan then gave me back my $160, which I took to another Philly AMP and had a wonderful time.

I went back to Bella several times and mamasan always made sure I was given first rate services. Mamasan may have given up $160 that visit, but she got about $800 of subsequent business that she would have never gotten otherwise. Regretably, Bella was closed a few months ago.

TJ Dog
01-26-16, 02:13
Anyone know anything about this place? It's on the north side of University right before Fairmont Ave. It's a sleezy run-down building in a lousy area. Anyone been or willing to go there to: 1) TOFFT and 2) risk your life? .

I wonder how willing they are to give extra service because they're starved for business. I also wonder how fugly the women are. It's anyone's guess!Isn't it actually just East of 54th Street? That's really not that bad a neighborhood, at least in the daytime. I went there a number of years ago and it was a typical Asian FS place - 60/ hh, 80/ h, reasonably young and attractive girls. However, they wanted premium prices for the time so I never returned. Maybe now, with the proliferation of the 40/ h Chinese places w / HE they have been forced to reduce prices.

I'll risk my life if someone will pay my expenses.

Member #5605
01-26-16, 08:43

I wonder how willing they are to give extra service because they're starved for business. I also wonder how fugly the women are. It's anyone's guess!Are you referring to the two story building place near 54th and University (only place I am aware of on the "north side of University" I went to it in the 80's while going to.

SDSU. Never got more then a "happy ending" out of the place, as that was all an MO in SD gave back then! I am guessing they probably now charge " 6 for 30 minutes:, as most.

With FUGLY women seem to! How DO these places survive?

FromNowOn
01-26-16, 12:02
If you're talking about Z Massage on San Diego Mission Rd. In the Mission Gorge area, her name is Eva. Ewa is at Lily Garden Massage on Camino del Rio S.

Yah?

On the subject of Z, they never disappoint. Had Yo-Yo today. Man, she is open to everything. Go for it. Have fun.Yes, Z Massage on SD Mission. Have not tried Lily Garden yet. Thanks for the yoyo recommendation.

Tennis Nut
01-26-16, 13:18
It was a one-story, maybe stand-alone building. I'll look more closely next time as I'll be in the area again soon to visit a friend (really, to score some drugs).

Just kidding.

Maybe I'll even TOFTT.

Are you referring to the two story building place near 54th and University (only place I am aware of on the "north side of University" I went to it in the 80's while going to.

SDSU. Never got more then a "happy ending" out of the place, as that was all an MO in SD gave back then! I am guessing they probably now charge " 6 for 30 minutes:, as most.

With FUGLY women seem to! How DO these places survive?

TJ Dog
01-27-16, 02:33
Are you referring to the two story building place near 54th and University (only place I am aware of on the "north side of University" I went to it in the 80's while going to.

With FUGLY women seem to! How DO these places survive?Actually, Chi is also on the North side of University. Single story, but it is in a strip mall and way East almost to College. I'm pretty sure Hongs is the one you refer to, near 54th. Next one on University, heading West, as far as I can recollect, is the old Oriental Gardens (has a new name now).

GolfBall
01-27-16, 16:06
I used to go to Apple Lady and would regularly see one of the girls named Jessica. She was always wild and lots of fun. I think she moved to another AMP. Does anyone know where?

Senior Leche
01-28-16, 01:09
I used to go to Apple Lady and would regularly see one of the girls named Jessica. She was always wild and lots of fun. I think she moved to another AMP. Does anyone know where?I used to see her regularly and agree with your comment. I think she went back to China for good.

Rocco D
01-31-16, 11:38
Just posted for some help in Backpage forum but also would see if I can get any recommendations for an AMP. Been travelling to SD, North County for quite a while and kind of just been trying places out with no guidance. Last spot late last year was Friars. I had a lead on a girl with a nice rack and she wasn't available dp went with an old, fragile woman who didn't provide a very good massage. I know it's a RTFF kind of question but I'm specifically looking for nice racks, preferably natural.

Tennis Nut
01-31-16, 16:29
The best thing to do is read this forum. Go back in time and see what has been written about different girls and places. I wonder, if you're not willing to do the research, if you're LE.

Just posted for some help in Backpage forum but also would see if I can get any recommendations for an AMP. Been travelling to SD, North County for quite a while and kind of just been trying places out with no guidance. Last spot late last year was Friars. I had a lead on a girl with a nice rack and she wasn't available dp went with an old, fragile woman who didn't provide a very good massage. I know it's a RTFF kind of question but I'm specifically looking for nice racks, preferably natural.

Scraggy
02-01-16, 00:03
http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sundays-best-touch-you-smooth-by-jamie/21420425

Outcall body to body massage. Means clothed be B2 B, if you want nude, extra $0. 4 and then she shorts you on the hour. Like walking out after 20 min. And add 30 lbs to the picture.

Stay away.

EBurton8888
02-01-16, 06:14
The damage was 80 total. Not bad for what I got. I was just assuming I would get FS from her texts beforehand.

I checked out this spa last week and they weren't open yet, coco gave me the card with # , was the damage. 8 total? Or was that the tip, mentioned it was. 7 / hr for the massage.

EBurton8888
02-01-16, 06:15
Thanks for the info, Tennis Nut! Definitely trying to get my feel for this whole thing. Quickly learning as I read more posts. Cheers!

Most of the AMPs do not provide FS. To find the ones that do, you need to read this past posts and discussions on this forum. Keep in mind that FS will cost you more $$ IMHO, there are better ways to get FS for less $$ and better-looking women. Again, do your research and ask your monger friends. I can't say much on this relatively "public" forum. As far as prices go, your tip of $80 was too much. The standard tip for a HJ is $40. I've changed my M. O. I used to get an hour massage, but now I opt for a half-hour. If the girl is good, you'll get your back loosened up and a HE and a half-hour will be plenty. Usually, after the flip and the HJ, I want to leave, not hang out for the facial massage, etc. Everyone is different. You might experiment to see what works. Have fun!

Rocco D
02-01-16, 10:09
The best thing to do is read this forum. Go back in time and see what has been written about different girls and places. I wonder, if you're not willing to do the research, if you're LE.Funny yet worthless reply. What a dumb thing to say. Try searching the forum thread for what I'm specifically looking for and see what kind of recent results you get before spouting off newb. I've got plenty of credentials, just looking for some help with a unique request. Quick thanks to those who have sent PMs, I appreciate it gents.

Scraggy
02-01-16, 13:53
Already posted on god awful experience with Jamie (Cuban outcall BP body rubs) but two other very nice experiences on a recent visit.

Erin on CL Therapeutic. Really great massage, skillful almost tantric HE, CFNM. Ask for sensual - $1. 5 outcall, also does incall. Very sweet, punctual, easy to contact. Would say she's a smallish, good looking BBW. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/5427504495.html.

Donna. BP Body rubs. Mature woman's touch, therapeutic sensual mix. On Rosecrans. Incall tiny studio about ten minutes out of downtown. Picture looks like MILF, but inreality more like GMILF, but very nice person, answers phone, helpful with directions. Similar to Erin, CFNM, excellent massage skills, excellent ending. http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-bodywork-sensual-therapeutic/19628666 And the price is right. $1.

Dog Rice
02-01-16, 14:07
Thanks for the great info.

Do you know whether Erin opens for BJ?

Already posted on god awful experience with Jamie (Cuban outcall BP body rubs) but two other very nice experiences on a recent visit.

Erin on CL Therapeutic. Really great massage, skillful almost tantric HE, CFNM. Ask for sensual - $1. 5 outcall, also does incall. Very sweet, punctual, easy to contact. Would say she's a smallish, good looking BBW. http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/thp/5427504495.html.

Donna. BP Body rubs. Mature woman's touch, therapeutic sensual mix. On Rosecrans. Incall tiny studio about ten minutes out of downtown. Picture looks like MILF, but inreality more like GMILF, but very nice person, answers phone, helpful with directions. Similar to Erin, CFNM, excellent massage skills, excellent ending. http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-bodywork-sensual-therapeutic/19628666 And the price is right. $1.

BradBlk29
02-03-16, 03:37
Walked in late evening. Buzzed the gate and very hot asian girl opened the door. She looks like the girl from backpage advertisement the one whose photo is blurred.

Girl who opened the door quickly put me in the room. After 2 minutes very petite asian about 35 years old came wearing very short bodycon. Asked me for 1 hour or half hour.

I opted for 1 hour and paid 60 $ . She went and asked be to get comfortable. When she came back she started massaging (asked her name she said sunny) and playing with glutes. Teased for 5-10 minutes.

I grabbed her ass and good times started. She herself asked for BJ for 80 $. I said no BJ only HJ and full kissing for 40 $. She said ok. Played with her and then she completed HJ and cleaned it up.

Total paid to the house 60 $. 40 $ for good time. Total time spent 25 minutes.

These girls do not understand / speak english. Very frustrating. Breath smells cigarette. Should go for 30 minutes only.

Do you guys think 100 $ I paid is on high side?

GolfBall
02-03-16, 12:56
Walked in late evening. Buzzed the gate and very hot asian girl opened the door. She looks like the girl from backpage advertisement the one whose photo is blurred.

Girl who opened the door quickly put me in the room. After 2 minutes very petite asian about 35 years old came wearing very short bodycon. Asked me for 1 hour or half hour.

I opted for 1 hour and paid 60 $ . She went and asked be to get comfortable. When she came back she started massaging (asked her name she said sunny) and playing with glutes. Teased for 5-10 minutes.

I grabbed her ass and good times started. She herself asked for BJ for 80 $. I said no BJ only HJ and full kissing for 40 $. She said ok. Played with her and then she completed HJ and cleaned it up.

These girls do not understand / speak english. Very frustrating. Breath smells cigarette. Should go for 30 minutes only.

Do you guys think 100 $ I paid is on high side?That's a pretty standard rate. Unless you're repeating with a known good one, I'd recommend always going for 30 min though.

TJ Dog
02-03-16, 19:13

Do you guys think 100 $ I paid is on high side?Based on the posts here (and my experience), $40/ HE is pretty standard. You can get the same thing, although with a probably older and chunkier lady for $40 entry fee in a lot of places. Which would bring your total outlay to $80.

SpikeRize
02-03-16, 19:42
Has anyone gone to Wie Spa on El Cajon Blvd? Any recommendations for it?

Scraggy
02-03-16, 22:15
Thanks for the great info.

Do you know whether Erin opens for BJ?Could be wrong, but I doubt it. If she did, I'm sure it would be great. Really sensual nature.

Wolfman619
02-04-16, 14:54
Has anyone gone to Wie Spa on El Cajon Blvd? Any recommendations for it?Wie spa has been documented pretty well on here. Don't go. There's action to be had but the talent is old and very rough. Should be called woe spa.

IvyLeaf
02-05-16, 00:11
the talent is old and very rough. Should be called woe spa.BWAHAHAHAH!

About right based on elementary research. Can't be that tough to figure.

WhoreWrangler
02-06-16, 03:34
I haven't been to a therapist is over a year. Needed to take a break after getting adjusted / frustrated with the scene here in SD. I have been busting my ass at work and my body has been sore. Decided tonight was the night. I had 5 tall boys and went on over to this place. Its super close to me and I have driven by a few times. My therapist was very nice and since I had some liquid courage in me I pushed my luck and flirted with her in the lobby (it was dead) she allowed me to touch her a bit but said we needed to go in the back for a more in depth therapy session. I'd say my therapist was late 30's to mid 40's. Cute, petite and very nice. You could tell she has most likely had a kid. I don't mind though, I like the " all natural, mother / MILF type look. Massage was good, no table shower which was a bummer. In the middle of my therapy session she had me turn onto my back, I had been roaming the first half of the session with no complaints. The courage I had bought earlier kicked in again as I roamed a bit more. Again, no complaints. She took top off and allowed me to do some touch therapy. Very nice and perky be's. I asked for FS as that is what I was needing. She doesn't do FS. So I asked for "DATY" she was hesitant but ended up letting me medicate. Very tight with a little tiny Bush. Very clean, no odor at all. All in all it was a great therapy session and I will repeat eventually. I am pretty sure she was the "mamasan" as she left for a few minutes to deal with the other customers and (much younger) therapist (s).

My only complaints was that she left a few times (made up for the time).

Spoke horrible English (which is understandable) couldn't figure out her name though.

I ended up giving her a great therapy session that I could tell she actually enjoyed to the point where she wanted me to stop / keep going till she couldn't take it anymore. She was extremely flirty after while finishing the last 10 minutes of massage, continued to let me roam and she continued to play with junior while giggling.

I recommend checking this place out. The other girls were much younger and sexy (a few came into room to talk with my therapist).

140 for session. I am sure I could have gotten more for the same at another place but I am happy since I have always wanted to DATY a Asian therapist.

Mad Gypsy
02-06-16, 12:25
I have a question, I've been helping a friend move the pats two days and now I'm tired and sore. So what would anyone recommend for getting an actually reallyh nice massage. Bonus is bonus, but the main point would be to relax and get a good treatment.

Thanks.

MG.

Bubba1959
02-06-16, 19:37
Any recommendations for good 4 hand providers. I'm in San Diego in two weeks and could use the recommendation. Thanks.

TJ Dog
02-07-16, 02:20
I haven't been to a therapist is over a year. Needed to take a break after getting adjusted / frustrated with the scene here in SD. I have been busting my ass at work and my body has been sore. Decided tonight was the night. I had 5 tall boys and went on over to this place. Its super close to me and I have driven by a few times. My therapist was very nice and since I had some liquid courage in me I pushed my luck and flirted with her in the lobby (it was dead) she allowed me to touch her a bit but said we needed to go in the back for a more in depth therapy session. I'd say my therapist was late 30's to mid 40's. Cute, petite and very nice. You could tell she has most likely had a kid. I don't mind though, I like the " all natural, mother / MILF type look. Massage was good, no table shower which was a bummer. In the middle of my therapy session she had me turn onto my back, I had been roaming the first half of the session with no complaints. The courage I had bought earlier kicked in again as I roamed a bit more. Again, no complaints. She took top off and allowed me to do some touch therapy. Very nice and perky be's. I asked for FS as that is what I was needing. She doesn't do FS. So I asked for "DATY" she was hesitant but ended up letting me medicate. Very tight with a little tiny Bush. Very clean, no odor at all. All in all it was a great therapy session and I will repeat eventually. I am pretty sure she was the "mamasan" as she left for a few minutes to deal with the other customers and (much younger) therapist (s).

My only complaints was that she left a few times (made up for the time).

Spoke horrible English (which is understandable) couldn't figure out her name though.

I ended up giving her a great therapy session that I could tell she actually enjoyed to the point where she wanted me to stop / keep going till she couldn't take it anymore. She was extremely flirty after while finishing the last 10 minutes of massage, continued to let me roam and she continued to play with junior while giggling.

I recommend checking this place out. The other girls were much younger and sexy (a few came into room to talk with my therapist).

140 for session. I am sure I could have gotten more for the same at another place but I am happy since I have always wanted to DATY a Asian therapist.140 for session. So, house is 40/ H and you tipped 100? A bit high IMO for basically a HJ with extra benefits.

TJ Dog
02-07-16, 02:22
Any recommendations for good 4 hand providers. I'm in San Diego in two weeks and could use the recommendation. Thanks.Most of the 40/ H Chinese places advertise 4-hand. I got it w / HE at Massage A about a year ago. Be aware they want 2 x for both house and tip.

DsnMore97
02-07-16, 16:59

Do you guys think 100 $ I paid is on high side?I think I had her (the girl who opened door for you). She looked exactly like the one in the ad, fake be. Small see cup. Like you, I opted for the full hour (shouldn't have) and kinda regretted it because her massage skill sucked balls. We finished our business in less than 15 minutes and it felt kinda weird just laying there making small talks so I just left. Always do half hour at Apple Lady, as I suspect none of the girls there actually possess any massage skill at all.

Tennis Nut
02-07-16, 20:09
PM me with that info and I'll recommend a good masseuse.

I have a question, I've been helping a friend move the pats two days and now I'm tired and sore. So what would anyone recommend for getting an actually reallyh nice massage. Bonus is bonus, but the main point would be to relax and get a good treatment.

Thanks.

MG.

Omb Epat
02-11-16, 19:18
After seeing all the ads on backpage I decided to give it a try. It was close to where I had a business lunch that day. On entrance I saw two girls that looked as nice as advertised. I ended up with Jenny and the massage was average at best and no hint of extra service period. Even declined when I pushed. It might take a few visits or could be just a waste of time. Anyone have experience here? Massage WEN in San Marcos.

Filmmakr
02-16-16, 22:04
After seeing all the ads on backpage I decided to give it a try. It was close to where I had a business lunch that day. On entrance I saw two girls that looked as nice as advertised. I ended up with Jenny and the massage was average at best and no hint of extra service period. Even declined when I pushed. It might take a few visits or could be just a waste of time. Anyone have experience here? Massage WEN in San Marcos.LeeLee is veryyyyyy popular there. HE eventually, perhaps not on first visit. Jenny is legit. A cutie I saw on way out, too rushed to stop and talk so no idea what her name is.

UncoveredCarl
02-17-16, 01:03
Any information on a Janae, posting in body rubs section? I am visiting the area soon and am looking for some tips on a happy massage. Thanks my Diego Mates!

UncoveredCarl
02-17-16, 10:50
Actual posting is in women for men not body rubs. My bad. Thanks for any help. PM me or just post here for all to share!

Any information on a Janae, posting in body rubs section? I am visiting the area soon and am looking for some tips on a happy massage. Thanks my Diego Mates!.

FlyingVfr
02-20-16, 17:23
Long time monger here in the San Diego / north county area, and long-time viewer of this forum. Great that it's free, the others all went to a paid subscription basis even if you provide a review.

My first visit to Z Massage by the stadium was as a result of this forum and naturally from the recommendations here, I asked for Eva. Eva gave me one of the best massages I've ever had, with enough pressure on my neck that I had to ask for a bit softer massage in that area. Absolutely a GREAT and very thorough massage. Nothing all that sensual on the backside, just once she had me flip over where she gave me a very nice HE at the end with a bit of play under her bra she let me unfasten. She's a great masseuse for sure. Does Eva get more sensual with repeated visits to her??

I called about two weeks ago to set an appointment with Eva but she was busy with another customer. The girl who answered the phone assured me she would give me "extra nice" message and said her name was Lisa, I think. She greeted me with a hug when I arrived and took me back to the room. I told her I wanted a 'firm sensual massage'. The then started giving me one of the worst low-pressure uninspired massages I've ever had. Lisa just doesn't know how to give a good massage. The good news is she spent a lot of effort into making it extremely sensual. She used her nails very sensually up & down my backside and spent more quality time on my butt and down inside that area with lots of time spent touching / stroking the taint. Played with the boys from the backside too. Probably 30 minutes on the backside, at least half of that on the butt. Very nice and I was more than ready for the flip when it finally came.

She finished me off with an exceptional HE, maybe even a little better than Eva's. She let my hands roam pretty much anywhere I wanted to and let me unhook her bra to play with her boobs. She wouldn't take her top off but I guess that was pushing it for a first time with her. Eva didn't let me take her top off either.

All in all I'm very happy with Z Massage but I think I'll wait for Eva next time. I am hopeful she'll get more sensual next time after having massaged me before. I'll certainly make sure I emphasize 'sensual' more than firm massage the next time LOL. $40 for one hour, $40 for the tip makes them both happy.

Two more good HE massage shops include Unique on Convoy St. At $40 + $40, and Lux VIP on Convoy Court, both in the Kearny Mesa area of San Diego. Lux however wants $60/ hour and a matching $60 tip. My favorite at Lux is gone so I need to find a new favorite there. Lux is more likely to offer more than a HE.

Chrissd
02-20-16, 19:36
Visited Apple Lady this week during the work day. The location is fairy exposed to a moderately busy street, neighboring businesses, and a well stocked parking lot. You'll need to buzz in before entry, so you'll be left exposed for a few seconds. I assume the exposure is not an issue after working hours, but the tradeoff would maybe be a busier waiting room. Still, I could hear 2 mongers buzzed in during my 30 minute therapy session.

I drew Stella. She's busty, young, pretty, short, and friendly. She has smooth, soft, flawless porcelain skin. No hint of smoking or bad breath. However, she does wear a nice, feminine scent that will stick on you for a couple of hours.

I received a token massage. On the flip, it became clear I was in need of additional services. After a spirited negotiation, we settled on a price for FS. All positions available, and she seems enthusiastic, but she will avoid GFE type actions (YMMV). Overall a fun experience that left me wishing I could come back in hour and have another go.

Total damage: 40 (house hhr) + 100.

Sticker
02-21-16, 02:13
Having grown up in SD, but now living in OC, I venture down here every now and then to relive old memories. Recently, I thought it would be nice to relive Hana Spa memories by doing a compare and contrast at its succesor, Pine.

I keep up on the forum, so it was pretty much a coin toss between Pine and Coco, but it was a beautiful day and Pine was closer to my subsequent beach trip. Ruby was my appointed provider, and the interesting part was that it was she who greeted me, rather than a mama asking for my name and pin. Ruby ushered me right in with a broad smile.

I quickly stripped, and she returned promptly with lots of hugs and smooches (but alas, no DFK). Ruby is definitely cute, but she's not as young or spinnerish as some of younguns I had previously encountered at Hana. Nonetheless, it was a solid fucking, sucking, DATY and DATO experience, and apparently a good time was had by all.

However, if I'm paying $200 total, I want a solid GFE experience like what can be had in Honolulu (read the Rejuve and Happiness threads on that forum). Because with a close-but-no-cigar experience like the one with Ruby, I can get the same thing closer to my neck of the woods for $150. Not complaining too much, because Ruby was a fun plaything, but it might be a while before I try out the SD playgrounds again. If you're interested in reading about a similar experience I had with a younger provider further north, it's detailed on this report: #3719.

TJ Dog
02-21-16, 02:27
Just East of Pep Boys, on EC Blvd. Based on the ad's in CL, it is a sister to Happy Land.

Pressed for time so I went for the HH at 30. Drew Ci Ci a pleasant see-girl with a decent rack but lots of gut. At least she was wearing shorts.

Pretty lame massage. Actually, not much massage at all. She got right down to the basics. After about 10 minutes of teasing she cleaned the oil off and had me flip. Played around a bit and then gave an OK HJ with uncovered boob play. Planned damage was 70 but I forgot the 10 change from the house fee. So ended up at 80. For that, I've had much better times at Happy Land.

MacroEvo6094
02-21-16, 11:18
So I've been around SD alot and been to a few places. Prefer Escorts to AMPs but I kind wanted a Massage.

Rolled in the Apple Lady around 8 ish and asked for Kandi, but apparently she had the night off. They said I could have Stella instead. I payed. 4 for an hhr and got in the room. Once Stella arrived I started to strip down. No Massage, No Flip, She started negotiating. I had pulled $$ out earlier so I went for broke right away and said 1. 6 for greek. She thought about it but said no (hey may, it worked for me in Singapore.) She didn't offer up FS but she said 1. 2 for a BBBJCIM. We eventually agreed on. 8 for BBBJCOT and she got to work. I insisted she strip but she left her bottoms on, turned out she was on the rag and that's why FS was off the menu. I poped and she cleaned up, before leading me from the couch to the table. The massage was meh at best, and she seemed to be more interested in Tickling me. Overall I enjoyed it. It wasn't a 300 baht 3 hour Thai Massage, but I have payed Pay more, for way less.

My Question for you guys. Do you know of any places (or private providers) that offer a Legit Therapeutic Massage, but still offer FS?

TheSaint62
02-22-16, 10:25
Has anybody been to Tawnya massage in IB?

Tennis Nut
02-22-16, 13:52
There's a new place on Mission Gorge Rd. , north of I-8 just before you turn left to go to Home Depot. Yun Spa. Who wants to TOFTT? (I called and they get $60/ hr and $40/ half hour. We know what that means!

Ttown99
02-22-16, 17:28
There's a new place on Mission Gorge Rd. , north of I-8 just before you turn left to go to Home Depot. Yun Spa. Who wants to TOFTT? (I called and they get $60/ hr and $40/ half hour. We know what that means!I went there at least a year ago. Only one girl working not bad looking but probably around 40 so a little past her prime. Had to wait but she had a bath tub filled with hot water to soak in for about 10 min. Did hhr with CFS for 1. 0 or 1. 2 can't remember. Was a fairly good experience but never returned.

KatFoto1
02-23-16, 03:10
Has anybody been to Tawnya massage in IB?Been there 3 times with Nikki (sp? 40 ish Thai lady with very little English. $40/ hh. She's petite, fair looking and very affectionate. Had total access to nude goods and she attempted pulling me in with no cover, to my surprise. Big head prevailed and I fought off my urge, ended with HJ. $60 tip for great access, last time she tried upping the tip to $100 for nude session. Uh, no, I replied and concluded my patronage there with a final 60 tip. A ladyboy (looks more boy than lady) sits in the lobby and acts as receptionist. Last time was greeted by Maya, a younger looking girl, kind of thick but cute and friendly.

ManiMoe
02-23-16, 12:51
Please Can any recommend a M. P that has young spinner Asians or Latinas I'm under a lot of stress at work and I need to relief my self.