PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101

Mphelper909
01-13-12, 16:22
Was trying to see Happy, but she was too busy. O opted for Coco, and was.

Pleasantly surprised. Gave her a naked hug to make sure she knows what kind.

Of service I wanted. So she started off with a semi therapeutic massage,

Hitting the major parts for 10 minutes, then she brushed the boys. She has.

Me turn over, and started off with a CBJ. She did that for 5 minutes, then.

Switched to CG. She came, and then we changed to mish. I think she came.

Again, and she was into it. Tried to keep it going, but the mamasan gave a.

Knock to let us know that time was up. A few more thrusts, and blasted all.

Over her stomach. I really enjoyed my time with her. She does has some.

Puffy lips. But other than that, great service.

http://www.socalinsiders.com/posts/2408/760-743-1421.html

Chukichz
01-24-12, 12:10
This new AMP on midway (3555) on craigslist. I toftm. The damage was only. 30 so.

What the hell. What got my attention was private rooms. Not true. There is a large

Window with a see through curtain. The operation reminds me of the AMP on Mira.

Mesa blvd. I asked the girl for soft and no oil. She put a towel on me and there.

Was never any skin to skin contact. This is only good if you are looking for regular.

Massage. No sensual at all and no teasing whatever.

Quality Junk
01-25-12, 13:00
I come down to SD about once / twice a month for new business and sometimes I've got an extra hour or two so I don't get a chance to become familiar with the area as well as I would like. But my question is: Clairemont Mesa Blvd off the 805 is this a good area of town to start looking?

Generally speaking, which end of the county has more KAMP?

I'm looking for FS at a nice KAMP with friendly girls.

Safe mongering. TIA

Joe Coodidge
01-25-12, 13:41
I come down to SD about once / twice a month for new business and sometimes I've got an extra hour or two so I don't get a chance to become familiar with the area as well as I would like. But my question is: Clairemont Mesa Blvd off the 805 is this a good area of town to start looking?

Safe mongering. TIAMight want to try either Clairemont Mesa near Convoy.

Senior Leche
01-25-12, 17:46

Safe mongering. TIAIf you are travelling North on the 805, get off on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Exit and make a right (if travelling south, make a left). You'll be going east on CM Blvd. Keep driving until you see a Burger King on the right and then make an immediate right, then another right into the parking lot of the strip mall. If you reach the Cheetah's strip club, you've gone too far (although a visit to Cheetah's also can be a good time, best strip club in SD IMHO). Park and you will be at the famous Hana Spa, where you will undoubtedly enjoy yourself. I recommend Rosie or Maya.

The area where Hana is located is called Kearney Mesa and has the majority of AMP. You can also try Mercury Spa and Aria Spa (ask for Tiffany there). Escondido also has a lot of AMP and is a little less expensive.

Verygood69
01-26-12, 00:12
If you are travelling North on the 805, get off on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Exit and make a right (if travelling south, make a left). You'll be going east on CM Blvd. Keep driving until you see a Burger King on the right and then make an immediate right, then another right into the parking lot of the strip mall. If you reach the Cheetah's strip club, you've gone too far (although a visit to Cheetah's also can be a good time, best strip club in SD IMHO). Park and you will be at the famous Hana Spa, where you will undoubtedly enjoy yourself. I recommend Rosie or Maya.

The area where Hana is located is called Kearney Mesa and has the majority of AMP. You can also try Mercury Spa and Aria Spa (ask for Tiffany there). Escondido also has a lot of AMP and is a little less expensive.Guys, Senior was correct for the most part. The place you want to go to in Clairemont area is Hana, several different girls there will ride you hard, but you will spend more hard earned cash. Several Escondido locations are excellent and quite a bit cheaper, and many time have younger girls as well, stick with Escondido and use Hana Spa as a backup, ignore the others.

SanDiego2011
01-29-12, 17:42
Guys, Senior was correct for the most part. The place you want to go to in Clairemont area is Hana, several different girls there will ride you hard, but you will spend more hard earned cash. Several Escondido locations are excellent and quite a bit cheaper, and many time have younger girls as well, stick with Escondido and use Hana Spa as a backup, ignore the others.What kind of rates / service are we talking about in Escondido?

Thanks

LatinLove187
01-29-12, 20:44
First time in there,

I was with Sara, got 1/2 hour for fifty,

Good massage. Korean. Nice breast and thin. Was wearing a thight dress,

Started with great massage, talked a little then

As she sat on my back. I when for it and grab her. So she knew I

Was there for business. Wanted 1. 0 for FS,

But only wanted a BJ. 6.

Paid 50 to mamasan. So 1. 1 damage. Any one knows of others in Escondido.

Quality Junk
01-30-12, 16:09
Thank you gentlemen: Verygood69, Senior Leche, and Joe Coodidge.

I know I'm in the right part of town at least. I can take it from here. Thanks

Sd1619
02-07-12, 23:43
This is funny.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/almost-factual-news/2011/nov/03/unhappy-ending/

But puts things in a very different light.

Senior Leche
02-09-12, 13:00
This is funny.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/almost-factual-news/2011/nov/03/unhappy-ending/

But puts things in a very different light.Wow, this is hard to believe. I've read the reviews at RubMaps on a number of occassions, they do tend to be very explicit but also helpful. It's hard to believe they all have been written by cops. Maybe they mean only some of them, who knows. If all of the RubMap reviews are by cops, they are having a lot of fun on our taxpayer dollars!

Redd619
02-09-12, 15:35
Wow, this is hard to believe.Perhaps because it's not true. Notice the blog title "Almost Factual News"?

Munzing
02-10-12, 03:13
Casual observation. Ever notice that the girls here are always wearing a maxipad? I figure that they know we are going to reach up there eventually, and the pad saves them having to say no. Anyone going to call that bluff? I don't think so.

Conda
02-10-12, 11:36
Hello,

I am coming to SD next week and am looking for a good AMP to go to where all is on menu. I am staying in DT san diego so it looks like escondido might be a bit far. Where should I go? I thought about crossing into Tijuana but it looks like that might be a big pain in the ass and high risk. Also, whatever please you are suggesting, what's the rough standard rates.

Thanks,

Conda

Ak502
02-21-12, 05:45
This is funny.

But puts things in a very different light."Very happy, very satisfied Mikem mole" too funny!

Fritter Face
02-22-12, 17:13
My GF and I have been hitting the legit foot massage places in Kearney Mesa since they began popping up a few years ago ($20 bucks an hour? SOLD!) We received a $5 off coupon for a new place in Allied Gardens called Waring Massage. We drove out there to check it out and opted for the couples (same room) full body massage. That's the get-naked-and-climb-up-on-the-massage-table-under-the-sheet massage, like a spa. It was good, we left happy. (I'm going somewhere w / this, I promise.)

Next time, we went back and got the foot massage. It was good, too. When it came time to do our backs, they led each of us into separate rooms and had us lie down on the table (fully clothed). When my massage was over, the girl says to me in broken English "Next time you should get the full body massage. You can take off your clothes and be more relaxed. We have a table shower." What? A table shower? I thought table showers were synonymous with extras? I've never been offered a table shower at any legit massage place. I've only seen them in AMPs. She didn't sound coy or flirtatious when she mentioned it. Her tone was very matter-of-fact.

Has anyone else tried this place? Could there be a hidden menu? I noticed that neither of the girls mentioned any table shower during my first visit when my GF was in the same room the whole time. I searched CL and sure enough, they have a posting that advertises a table shower. What do you guys make of this?

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/2865134662.html

Dickbreath
02-22-12, 23:41
What? A table shower? I thought table showers were synonymous with extras? I've never been offered a table shower at any legit massage place. I've only seen them in AMPs. She didn't sound coy or flirtatious when she mentioned it. Her tone was very matter-of-fact.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/2865134662.htmlWhile not Waring Spa, I've been to Massage Oasis in the past and have gotten a completely legit massage and table shower.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/2865509377.html

LOL, when it came time for the table shower, I let my towel slip and the poor gal yelped and covered her eyes. She waited with her face hidden behind her hands until I assured her that I was covered up again before she would proceed. She then removed the large towel and stuffed a small hand towel into my butt crack. When it came time to turn over, she carefully turned her head away and covered my genitals with a towel again. The massage was excellent, conversation good and girls I saw were all very cute. However no extras were implied nor offered.

Joe Coodidge
02-23-12, 09:21
While not Waring Spa, I've been to Massage Oasis in the past and have gotten a completely legit massage and table shower.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/2865509377.html

LOL, when it came time for the table shower, I let my towel slip and the poor gal yelped and covered her eyes. She waited with her face hidden behind her hands until I assured her that I was covered up again before she would proceed. She then removed the large towel and stuffed a small hand towel into my butt crack. When it came time to turn over, she carefully turned her head away and covered my genitals with a towel again. The massage was excellent, conversation good and girls I saw were all very cute. However no extras were implied nor offered.I agree. From my experience, most of the Chinese establishments are very legit. You are better off finding a place that has Koreans, Vietnamese, or Mexicans.

Mphelper909
02-28-12, 14:13
http://mrpapason.info/posts/445/

Has anyone seen this girl!

Kelvinb
03-01-12, 11:55
Well I hadn't been to my spot in a while so I need to have a get a fill so I decided to check out Na Na knowing that I have a weakness for her BBBJ skills. She didn't disappoint but the experience was as great as it usually is. Don't know if business is that good but Na Na normally takes her time but on this day that doorbell just kept ringing. This time it was a little rushed and it was the first time she asked for $ and left me in the room. She also chuckled when I gave her my regular contribution which is $.80 for the full package. Don't get me wrong Na Na is a skill technician and like I said she can be a weakness at least for me and that's probably why I don't see her as much as I would like to. My fellow mongers remember gas prices are up so keep our prices down.

Oh yeah at Asia Spa there's an somewhat older Korean lady that used to provide services then she worked the door and stopped providing services and now she's back providing services. Does anybody know her name?

Kelvinb
03-01-12, 12:04
Temecula does have benefits! I've gone to Asia Massage Spa a few times now and the experience has been pretty good. LeLe a Chinese provider knows what she's doing for sure. Decent time and the price is right $.35 HH and $.80 can potentially get you FS but the HE is on the table for a much smaller tip. I think LeLe might be the only one working there but she's very sweet and I'm sure you'll have a good time. On a scale of 1 to 10 she's probably 4/5 but she's cool and has very long hair. Enjoy.

Deez Nut
03-01-12, 17:50
So I haven't been around any of the AMP's in my area almost one yr (been mongering south of the city for fifty h session w / he) and decided to make a trip to visit Candy. Got here around just past opening nine-ish. And got greeted by Sophia (k-girl, forties, short, pudgy, voluptuous bod, the-cup) She had me sign in (using random name and address to fill out form). I got the forty-five minute session for seventy. Sent me to the back room. She ask me if I've been there, and I mention Candy. She said she no longer works there because her license expired and didn't renew it. I was totally bummed!

So I took a chance and stayed. Stripped down, laid on the bed naked w / no towel, and Sophia came back in the room after seven minutes of waiting. She was wearing a slinky black see threw dress, no bra, g-string panties. She gave me pressure point massage w / no oil provided. It was okay, but I'm so used to hard rub downs. She actually put the towel over me for 5 minutes of her some what skilled performance. She ask if was alright to remove the towel. I said sure. I decided to feel her up her soft legs and her bottom. She then starts giving me light touches and goes on to kiss my whole back side. From my neck to my back side. It was feeling good. After twenty five minutes on my back, she ask me to flip. By then, I was rock hard, she then disrobes and starts licking my all over my chest while going down on my member. I ask her to give me a jimmy before she goes for the kill. We were going at it for almost ten minutes of FS, of different position before I bust. She cleans me up w / hot towel, and finish me w / more massage on my head, hand, and feet. No talk about tip. But I decided give her a benji for her effort. We had a little chit chat about where she used to live and found out she lived at the same city in LA were I used to live. She ask me to come back soon. Overall a decent experience which I'm not really into FS.

HoneyBoy
03-02-12, 08:16
She has the exact same phone number as the Asian Masseuse Margaret, so I don't know what's up with this one?

http://mrpapason.info/posts/445/

Has anyone seen this girl!

Kelvinb
03-02-12, 11:49
Again it appears things are happing in Temecula. Will not be able to remember her name but she works Weds & Thurs and is Chinese. $.35 for HH and $.40 tip for a okay massage if you like someone walking on your back. That doesn't always work for me but she was responsive. Cover my whole body and ended the gig with a very intense HJ. No touching but showed the see cups with nice nips. Told me maybe bom bom next time but she was very friendly. Looks scale was about 4/5 but again very nice.

MmmBoobies
03-16-12, 00:33
I tried Hana Spa in SD, this was not my first rodeo with regards to an AMP, and when I saw the reviews on this one and thought I couldn't go wrong. Well time to rethink that philosophy. Won't make that mistake again.

All of the previous reviews indicated this place was AMP heaven. With the exception of one who found that he had been mistaken on the address and reviewed the wrong place. So with that in mind I validated and re validated the address to make sure I didn't make the same mistake. I was received at the door by the "attendant" and sent to a room where I was told to strip, soon an attractive girl of less than 30ish came in and was very pleasant, and I thought this is going to be great, but as it turned out I only received a shitty massage and a chastising for trying to touch her leg. She we very robotic and would not go near any good parts and when time was up she said thank you and quickly left the room, I had to find my own way out. If it were not for the fact I have done this many times I would have thought I did something wrong like appear to look like LE or some shit but not the case as far as I can tell. Not sure what happened, maybe they are feeling some heat or something from our friendly social overseers. Unfortunately I am not going to waste money on another shitty massage just to find out.

Xvzn Xvzn
03-16-12, 20:53
I tried Hana Spa in SD, this was not my first rodeo with regards to an AMP, and when I saw the reviews on this one and thought I couldn't go wrong. Well time to rethink that philosophy. Won't make that mistake again.

All of the previous reviews indicated this place was AMP heaven. With the exception of one who found that he had been mistaken on the address and reviewed the wrong place. So with that in mind I validated and re validated the address to make sure I didn't make the same mistake. I was received at the door by the "attendant" and sent to a room where I was told to strip, soon an attractive girl of less than 30ish came in and was very pleasant, and I thought this is going to be great, but as it turned out I only received a shitty massage and a chastising for trying to touch her leg. She we very robotic and would not go near any good parts and when time was up she said thank you and quickly left the room, I had to find my own way out. If it were not for the fact I have done this many times I would have thought I did something wrong like appear to look like LE or some shit but not the case as far as I can tell. Not sure what happened, maybe they are feeling some heat or something from our friendly social overseers. Unfortunately I am not going to waste money on another shitty massage just to find out.Thanks, Mb, I was planning on driving 11/2 to 2 hrs tonight from OC to Hana in hopes of seeing Chris or the other "gorgeous" providers that I've been reading for the past month. I won't waste my time!

Xvzn

Kfcman
03-25-12, 00:00
During my visit last week, I was able to see Lexie for. 6 for a half hour. Pics of her online looks a bit older. She's cute but alot heavier in person. She is not FS and body rub was okay and you can't roam around too much. Not bad but I will not repeat the next time I'm out there.

Blacken Hard
03-29-12, 16:54
It looks like their lease is not being renewed. Was in the North looking for a voluptious Latina to spend some time with, so I hit up Golden Spa. To my surprise I was entertained with Emmy, who is the exact opposite of a voluptious Latina, but man what a body on this tiny asian! She is cute as hell and proceeded to tell me the girls will be headed to their Sister Spa, as the lease was up. Funny thing is when I saw her, I asked her, aren't their Latinas working today, and she says with her thick Thai accent, I am Latina! Not kidding about her body though, it looks like she was built by a sculpture. B+size breasts with awesome nipples, flat stomach with a piercing, and hips and ass to my surprise on such a small frame. She told me don't worry baby, I take care of you today. The only set back would be her thick thai accent, and her eyebrows are kind of thick, but I would say a solid 9 for spinner size. Gate. 50, tip $. She said the last day is tomorrow, so I would recommend seeing her, hell I might head back up for seconds!

Sd1619
03-30-12, 00:30
Is their sister spa?

"It looks like their lease is not being renewed. Was in the North looking for a voluptious Latina to spend some time with, so I hit up Golden Spa. To my surprise I was entertained with Emmy, who is the exact opposite of a voluptious Latina, but man what a body on this tiny asian! She is cute as hell and proceeded to tell me the girls will be headed to their Sister Spa, as the lease was up. Funny thing is when I saw her, I asked her, aren't their Latinas working today, and she says with her thick Thai accent, I am Latina! Not kidding about her body though, it looks like she was built by a sculpture. B+size breasts with awesome nipples, flat stomach with a piercing, and hips and ass to my surprise on such a small frame. She told me don't worry baby, I take care of you today. The only set back would be her thick thai accent, and her eyebrows are kind of thick, but I would say a solid 9 for spinner size. Gate. 50, tip $. She said the last day is tomorrow, so I would recommend seeing her, hell I might head back up for seconds!"

Jaysd80
03-30-12, 00:51
Is their sister spa?

"It looks like their lease is not being renewed. Was in the North looking for a voluptious Latina to spend some time with, so I hit up Golden Spa. To my surprise I was entertained with Emmy, who is the exact opposite of a voluptious Latina, but man what a body on this tiny asian! She is cute as hell and proceeded to tell me the girls will be headed to their Sister Spa, as the lease was up. Funny thing is when I saw her, I asked her, aren't their Latinas working today, and she says with her thick Thai accent, I am Latina! Not kidding about her body though, it looks like she was built by a sculpture. B+size breasts with awesome nipples, flat stomach with a piercing, and hips and ass to my surprise on such a small frame. She told me don't worry baby, I take care of you today. The only set back would be her thick thai accent, and her eyebrows are kind of thick, but I would say a solid 9 for spinner size. Gate. 50, tip $. She said the last day is tomorrow, so I would recommend seeing her, hell I might head back up for seconds!"Beauty Spa

Jaysd80
03-31-12, 16:01
Made the 20 drive up to Escondido yesterday since I had a rare holiday for Cesar Chavez day. I've been to the sister massage place Golden Spa and all I can say is that Beauty Spa blows Golden Spa out of the water.

It's just a better atmosphere and is a lot cleaner than Golden Spa. Now as far as Nancy goes all I can say is wow this is one hot Latina and her performance is great. Massage skills though are pretty much meh. Also this was my first visit to Beauty Spa so I called ahead and made an appointment with Nancy. During the brief 10 minute massage she was asking questions to make sure I wasn't LE. Towards the end after after I got FS from her she was saying "So how do you know about me". I just said a friend recommended the place and her to me. She then even said "Do you go onto the internet sites and read my reviews". I said no again. I also brought up Golden Spa and asked why the place was closing and she said to me that the current owner no longer wanted to manage the place and was moving out of state. Yet another sign of the times with Escondido getting tougher for us mongers. I ended up paying $1. 5 all together for half an hour and FS. My advice is if you go to Escondido you shouldn't pay more than $.1 for FS.

Ynroh
03-31-12, 20:38
Are they open? Stopped by today but no one there.

JPF
04-01-12, 15:01
Are they open? Stopped by today but no one there.I was there yesterday in the afternoon and they were open.

Here's the story I was given: Golden Spa closed yesterday. Beauty Spa is closing on April 15. Their owner is consolidating and concentrating on her place in Las Vegas. Some of the girls will be moving there.

Unrelated, I was told I couldn't use a credit card yesterday because their system was down. I asked if many people used credit cards and was told that a lot of white guys use them but the black and Hispanic customers used cash. I am a white guy and I never use a credit card. Do any of you guys use credit cards?

Joe Coodidge
04-02-12, 14:13
I was there yesterday in the afternoon and they were open.

Here's the story I was given: Golden Spa closed yesterday. Beauty Spa is closing on April 15. Their owner is consolidating and concentrating on her place in Las Vegas. Some of the girls will be moving there.

Unrelated, I was told I couldn't use a credit card yesterday because their system was down. I asked if many people used credit cards and was told that a lot of white guys use them but the black and Hispanic customers used cash. I am a white guy and I never use a credit card. Do any of you guys use credit cards?I never use credit card. Don't want a paper trail.

NashSteve25
04-02-12, 17:58
I also brought up Golden Spa and asked why the place was closing and she said to me that the current owner no longer wanted to manage the place and was moving out of state. Yet another sign of the times with Escondido getting tougher for us mongers. I ended up paying $1. 5 all together for half an hour and FS. My advice is if you go to Escondido you shouldn't pay more than $.1 for FS.[/QUOTE]Sorry to hear about the closing, this is an election year and with a bad economy businesses like this will suffer from the eye of public officials. It's sad that they just don't legalize and tax it like they do In most countries. Look at Tijuana, for example.

John G Smith
04-03-12, 07:25
I never use credit card. Don't want a paper trail.Seriously. You don't want "Oriental Spa" on your credit card statements with the dates and times of your visits. Also considering how these places get raided by LE fairly often, you don't want your full name in their record books.

I know some mongers who first charge the house fee and then afterward charge the tip! How much more obvious can you make it of what you're doing?

Senchi
04-12-12, 01:24
So I just saw the review from mid-March complaining about Hana. I hadn't gone in a couple months, but I've gone twice now in the past three weeks and quality of service has not gone down at all. I saw Crissy and Tiffany who are both hot as heck. Additionally, I got a fairly decent massage from both. Prices are still higher than Escondido of course. If you're not having the results you'd expect, then you're doing something to spook the gals.

DarkRaijin
04-13-12, 01:26
But that is the counter if you don't want to pay the CC =) I have done it many many times on few CC firms over the years. They start a case and guess waht the owner is never going to agree to what the girls do there LOL. So you kinnda never end up paying. WELL ANYTHING. So funds when goin to MP and puttin on a CC get all and ram all =D. Now ya know.

Seriously. You don't want "Oriental Spa" on your credit card statements with the dates and times of your visits. Also considering how these places get raided by LE fairly often, you don't want your full name in their record books.

I know some mongers who first charge the house fee and then afterward charge the tip! How much more obvious can you make it of what you're doing?

Jaysd80
04-18-12, 18:22
Does anyone know where Nancy is working now since Beauty Spa shut down in Escondido?

Fritter Face
04-22-12, 21:35
But that is the counter if you don't want to pay the CC =) I have done it many many times on few CC firms over the years. They start a case and guess waht the owner is never going to agree to what the girls do there LOL. So you kinnda never end up paying. WELL ANYTHING. So funds when goin to MP and puttin on a CC get all and ram all =D. Now ya know.What if you were to try this with a prepaid Visa (aka Visa Gift Card)? Do they offer the same kind of customer support as a credit card company? Seems you could have the best of both worlds. Remain anonymous AND get the charges reversed.

Having said that. I would only do this if I had a shitty experience at an AMP and wanted to exact a little revenge. It would be pretty scummy to ripoff a solid provider; sort of like when a girl pulls the ol' cash and dash on one of us.

Joe Coodidge
04-23-12, 15:50
What if you were to try this with a prepaid Visa (aka Visa Gift Card)? Do they offer the same kind of customer support as a credit card company? Seems you could have the best of both worlds. Remain anonymous AND get the charges reversed.

Having said that. I would only do this if I had a shitty experience at an AMP and wanted to exact a little revenge. It would be pretty scummy to ripoff a solid provider; sort of like when a girl pulls the ol' cash and dash on one of us.Could you really reverse the charges? I mean, what do you give as an explanation? Girl gave a lousy hand job? Ha ha.

Fritter Face
04-25-12, 04:10
Could you really reverse the charges? I mean, what do you give as an explanation? Girl gave a lousy hand job? Ha ha.Perhaps you could dispute the charge? Especially if they charge you up front for the door fee and then run it a half hour later for the tip. You could say the mistakenly charged you twice. Most credit card companies will automatically give consumers the benefit of the doubt. I wonder if it's the same with prepaid Visas? Like someone mentioned below: what's the AMP going to say?"Oh, no, Visa. The first charge was for admission, the second was for the blowjob."

Deez Nut
04-27-12, 23:16
Don't know why I my other head was telling me to try this AMP out once again since last year. But I found myself using the coupon for twenty dollar off for an hour. I had a strange feeling that I was going to get shorted out w / time here. So I only brought fifty for tip. I get here around noonish. Linda, mamasan and C-provider (forty-ish, see-cup, meh on the looks, really soft on the skin) let me in. I asked for hour and gave seventy. She then leads me to the closes room to the entrance. The room has a bathroom w / out the bath. I strip and lay naked, and waited for five minutes till she came back in. She was wearing a long dress and really thin blouse w / bra. Her massage technique was non existence just like the last time. She didn't even oil me up or put lotion on my body. No option on pressure was ask. She puts a towel on my backside and starts a lame massage for fifteen minutes. I'm touching her leg every chance I get. On the flip, I go under her long skirt and go for the kill. She then lotion me up on my junk to give me HJ. She exposed her betties and I start grabbing and caressing it. All the while, I'm try to get my fingers in her, but she's very stand off-ish. She was really pulling away. I try to let her know it was okay and I be gentle. She say "okay" and "I'll be back" She leaves the room to get a hot towel to wipe my hands off. I guess she's a very clean person down there. When she cums back and wipes the hands, I had know idea she went to get a jimmy. I didn't even ask for a BJ. But that's what she gave me, while I was getting her real wet down there. At one point, she stop giving me a BJ and look like she climax. That went on for about eight minutes till I busted. She goes to the bath room inside the room to get a hot towel to clean me up. She wasn't wearing anything on the bottom when she clean me up and proceed to give me the rest of my massage. At that time I was still caressing her every chance I got. I still had twenty minutes left when she said "times up". I looked at the clock and knew that was going to happened. I get dressed and gave her fifty. She looked at me and said, that's all? I told her that's all I have and bolted. So I got jiff on the hour massage, but got a BJ for fifty. Seems to be fair to me. &9685; &8255;.

Deez Nut

Joe Coodidge
04-30-12, 21:43
Went there today since I had a bit of time and I wanted to check it out. The woman answering the door wanted to know if I'd been there before which was no. But I said yes because I wanted to get the full service. Then she asked me if I had a "PIN" number. Of course I did not have one. Is this something new?

She told me to come back in 30 minutes since all girls were busy (it was noon). Unfortunately I had a doctors appointment and could not wait. So what is the deal with this PIN number?

Joe

Cash Value
05-01-12, 10:54
Perhaps you could dispute the charge? Especially if they charge you up front for the door fee and then run it a half hour later for the tip. You could say the mistakenly charged you twice. Most credit card companies will automatically give consumers the benefit of the doubt. I wonder if it's the same with prepaid Visas? Like someone mentioned below: what's the AMP going to say?"Oh, no, Visa. The first charge was for admission, the second was for the blowjob."No no the dispute is failure to provide services. You claim they did not provide the service and you had to walk out. You can even say you thought you were going to get a legit massage and it turned out that it wasnt. So you left and they wouldn't give your money back. I know guys that have done it.

JPF
05-01-12, 16:12
So what is the deal with this PIN number?It is not new. I got mine a couple of years ago. When I first went they told me it was a "frequent users" card and I would get a free massage after a certain number of visits. You give them a name and select a PIN number. It isn't a real frequent users card though, because they keep it and I have never received a free massage. Have any of you guys on this board received a free massage? It does have the benefit that you aren't pestered with the questions to prove you have been there before and can be trusted.

Jason619
05-01-12, 17:22
It is not new. I got mine a couple of years ago. When I first went they told me it was a "frequent users" card and I would get a free massage after a certain number of visits. You give them a name and select a PIN number. It isn't a real frequent users card though, because they keep it and I have never received a free massage. Have any of you guys on this board received a free massage? It does have the benefit that you aren't pestered with the questions to prove you have been there before and can be trusted.I got my free massage and saved 60 when my card reached that point, wasn't sure if it was my 8th or 10th. Obviously I was stoked at the time but it got me to thinking about what they track. I'm guessing they track the length or cost and maybe which girl you got, seems like its used to give priority and / or screen mongers. No point in lying and saying you've been there before, better to just start up a card and build a good track record so you can get better girls and they know you are okay.

Acj0972
05-01-12, 22:46
Does anyone know where Nancy is working now since Beauty Spa shut down in Escondido?Don't know bro. I've been trying to find out for the past couple of weeks. She was may fav.

JPF
05-02-12, 16:42
I got my free massage and saved 60 when my card reached that point, wasn't sure if it was my 8th or 10th.Thanks. That's good to know.

They definitely use the card for screening.

Dark Knight619
05-03-12, 05:20
Don't know why I my other head was telling me to try this AMP out once again since last year. But I found myself using the coupon for twenty dollar off for an hour. I had a strange feeling that I was going to get shorted out w / time here. So I only brought fifty for tip. I get here around noonish. Linda, mamasan and C-provider (forty-ish, see-cup, meh on the looks, really soft on the skin) let me in. I asked for hour and gave seventy. She then leads me to the closes room to the entrance. The room has a bathroom w / out the bath. I strip and lay naked, and waited for five minutes till she came back in. She was wearing a long dress and really thin blouse w / bra. Her massage technique was non existence just like the last time. She didn't even oil me up or put lotion on my body. No option on pressure was ask. She puts a towel on my backside and starts a lame massage for fifteen minutes. I'm touching her leg every chance I get. On the flip, I go under her long skirt and go for the kill. She then lotion me up on my junk to give me HJ. She exposed her betties and I start grabbing and caressing it. All the while, I'm try to get my fingers in her, but she's very stand off-ish. She was really pulling away. I try to let her know it was okay and I be gentle. She say "okay" and "I'll be back" She leaves the room to get a hot towel to wipe my hands off. I guess she's a very clean person down there. When she cums back and wipes the hands, I had know idea she went to get a jimmy. I didn't even ask for a BJ. But that's what she gave me, while I was getting her real wet down there. At one point, she stop giving me a BJ and look like she climax. That went on for about eight minutes till I busted. She goes to the bath room inside the room to get a hot towel to clean me up. She wasn't wearing anything on the bottom when she clean me up and proceed to give me the rest of my massage. At that time I was still caressing her every chance I got. I still had twenty minutes left when she said "times up". I looked at the clock and knew that was going to happened. I get dressed and gave her fifty. She looked at me and said, that's all? I told her that's all I have and bolted. So I got jiff on the hour massage, but got a BJ for fifty. Seems to be fair to me. &9685; &8255; .

Deez NutLOL'd.

That was hillarious

Chukichz
05-03-12, 09:34
Toftt. Big mistake! All about the money. Very bad massage. Ended with crappy HE. Would never return. I gave the normal. 40 tip and they started ragging me that that wasn't enough. How do places like that stay in business?

AMPguy2
05-10-12, 00:46
Well boys, I just moved here from Vegas so you'll be seeing my reviews from time to time. I really need to learn that other cities aren't like Vegas. In LV, if it says "Asian" on the sign, you're getting a HE. And if there is a table shower, no need to worry at all. Anyways, I didn't have internet hooked up so I was cruisin' BP ads on my phone. I saw a couple spots for Convoy so I figured I'd stroll over and check it out.

My first place was on the corner of Balboa and Convoy. But I literally went to the wrong place. Like an idiot, I strolled right in. It was 30 for 30 plus free TS. I saw a white woman in the foot area soaking her feet. I should have turned around then. Then I asked for TS first and they said,"No, after". I shoulda turned around then. I convince them to give me the TS first, and ask her if she washes "this". She says,"I no wash, you wash" and plants some soap on the table and walks out. So not only do I realize that this is going nowhere while I sit on the table and wash my own balls, but I now feel like a dumbass. So I just stick it out and get a decent massage, tipped her 10, and left.

So now I'm on a mission to find the place that I originally saw on BP. I'm in luck! There it is just a block down! I walk in and ask if I can pick the girl and I get the usual,"I give you very pretty girl". At least we were off to a good start. My girl seriously looked like she was 19-20, cute as hell, good smile, etc. But again with the warning signs. She called me "sir" and also wanted the TS at the end. I asked for it first. She was extremely careful to look away whenever Mr. Little was hanging out and covered me every chance she got so I decided not to make an ass of myself again and just go w / the decent massage again. There was no teasing, but the chick was super cool. Her name was Summer and was from LA. I'd like to go back if I knew she would give in eventually for returning customers, but my search on here of "Convoy" has told me all I need to know. Such a shame.

NotSlowingAt57
05-10-12, 23:13
Yes there is an abundance of Chinese-run places in Convoy area for which HE is just a dream. The key seems to be that I they are offering $50 for full hr massage, then you won't leave "happy". Nice massage but that's it. The table shower at the end is to clean up the oil they use on you. You need to look for the $50 per HALF hour places.

I normally go up to Escondido as I live too close to Convoy area and would prefer not to play in my backyard or various reasons.

Well boys, I just moved here from Vegas so you'll be seeing my reviews from time to time. I really need to learn that other cities aren't like Vegas. In LV, if it says "Asian" on the sign, you're getting a HE. And if there is a table shower, no need to worry at all. Anyways, I didn't have internet hooked up so I was cruisin' BP ads on my phone. I saw a couple spots for Convoy so I figured I'd stroll over and check it out.

My first place was on the corner of Balboa and Convoy. But I literally went to the wrong place. Like an idiot, I strolled right in. It was 30 for 30 plus free TS. I saw a white woman in the foot area soaking her feet. I should have turned around then. Then I asked for TS first and they said,"No, after". I shoulda turned around then. I convince them to give me the TS first, and ask her if she washes "this". She says,"I no wash, you wash" and plants some soap on the table and walks out. So not only do I realize that this is going nowhere while I sit on the table and wash my own balls, but I now feel like a dumbass. So I just stick it out and get a decent massage, tipped her 10, and left.

So now I'm on a mission to find the place that I originally saw on BP. I'm in luck! There it is just a block down! I walk in and ask if I can pick the girl and I get the usual,"I give you very pretty girl". At least we were off to a good start. My girl seriously looked like she was 19-20, cute as hell, good smile, etc. But again with the warning signs. She called me "sir" and also wanted the TS at the end. I asked for it first. She was extremely careful to look away whenever Mr. Little was hanging out and covered me every chance she got so I decided not to make an ass of myself again and just go w / the decent massage again. There was no teasing, but the chick was super cool. Her name was Summer and was from LA. I'd like to go back if I knew she would give in eventually for returning customers, but my search on here of "Convoy" has told me all I need to know. Such a shame.

Ynroh
05-13-12, 17:42
Does anyone know where Maya from Sakura went? I'd really like to get a massage from her again.

DarkRaijin
05-13-12, 19:47
SIMPLE people do not try to capture all the errors. This is the game I run.

1) Pal of mine recommended me to this msg. Parlor. As he had back pains. And this place was recommended to him by a close professional in medical field.

2) Do all the dirty crap you want.

3) Call the card 800 no and dispute. And then say you punched in the number and they actually list on backpage and you think its something fishy. LOL.

4) The card services lady went as far as to say we can open notify the authorities LEO to help you with closing down the bizz. LOL.

Yes you have to be able to sleep with all this at nite. HOW CAN I? Because WHEN PEOPLE STEPPED ON MY FEET THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE. =D. Nico man never forgets and always returns a 1000x back. You want me on your side.

Also rem. Card services people are people to in the end. They get paid by the hour. They never go for finer things in life. I label them as "mini vans or suburban pushers" with loota stickers on the back showin how big their family is = Common people =. LOL right just get off the fastest lane prince / princess. =D.

I didn't spare AE card with 100 yearly fee. So naturally rest of the co's were banged because Nico man was bored.

Perhaps you could dispute the charge? Especially if they charge you up front for the door fee and then run it a half hour later for the tip. You could say the mistakenly charged you twice. Most credit card companies will automatically give consumers the benefit of the doubt. I wonder if it's the same with prepaid Visas? Like someone mentioned below: what's the AMP going to say?"Oh, no, Visa. The first charge was for admission, the second was for the blowjob."

Fritter Face
05-17-12, 15:15
SIMPLE people do not try to capture all the errors. This is the game I run.

1) Pal of mine recommended me to this msg. Parlor. As he had back pains. And this place was recommended to him by a close professional in medical field.

2) Do all the dirty crap you want.

3) Call the card 800 no and dispute. And then say you punched in the number and they actually list on backpage and you think its something fishy. LOL.

4) The card services lady went as far as to say we can open notify the authorities LEO to help you with closing down the bizz. LOL.

Yes you have to be able to sleep with all this at nite. HOW CAN I? Because WHEN PEOPLE STEPPED ON MY FEET THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE. =D. Nico man never forgets and always returns a 1000x back. You want me on your side.

Also rem. Card services people are people to in the end. They get paid by the hour. They never go for finer things in life. I label them as "mini vans or suburban pushers" with loota stickers on the back showin how big their family is = Common people =. LOL right just get off the fastest lane prince / princess. =D.

I didn't spare AE card with 100 yearly fee. So naturally rest of the co's were banged because Nico man was bored.So are you actually doing this shit with real credit card under your real name? I was hoping to do something like this with a prepaid Visa to maintain my anonymity.

Horsetrader
05-17-12, 22:05
You aren't going to win too many friends around here by not paying the AMP for your services. It's like your employeer fired you the day before payday and decided not to give you your check for the last 2 weeks.

Fritter Face
05-18-12, 15:15
You aren't going to win too many friends around here by not paying the AMP for your services. It's like your employeer fired you the day before payday and decided not to give you your check for the last 2 weeks.Don't misunderstand me. I stated in one of my earlier posts that ripping off an AMP when they delivered would be a shitty thing to do. My post below was referring to situations where the AMP DIDN'T deliver (I. E. Took the tip and didn't follow through on the agreed upon deal, etc).

John G Smith
05-19-12, 03:03
You aren't going to win too many friends around here by not paying the AMP for your services. It's like your employeer fired you the day before payday and decided not to give you your check for the last 2 weeks.Seriously. Why should a girl wax your noodle for free after you agreed to compensate her and the establishment?

I know there's no honor among thieves, but I'd like to think those of us in the underworld of society at least adhere to a basic code. If the provider trusts you, she must give you the services that were agreed upon or implied. And as long as a provider isn't a ROB and a cheat, the Monger should pay for the services received. When either party fails to do this, it just screws it up for everyone else.

DarkRaijin
05-20-12, 19:46
Yep under my real name =D hi man its a grey area. IF I won't DO IT SOMEONE ELSE WILL. This is for anyone that would come at me with rightiours BS.

Iono about the pre-paid. You can try it mite work. Free load blowing is def. Fun keke. I wonder how the mama-san would explain to a CC case manager. LOL EPIC."Sowee" (in a cute azn axcent).

When these women do it to us. No BJ yet high prices. Its called Karma. It always sucks to be on the shorter side of stick. WORLD DOES IT TO ME and can sleep soundly. And rightous MOFOS for god damn sure can believe I do the same.

-enough of passive aggrevation-off to my adventures. :

Anyways so went to this white milfee in Old Town SD.

Hxxp:/sandiego. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / special-treat-38/10499452.

Mouth lips kinnda felt like she had botox surgery or something. But I like me a mature MILF. Gave me a CBJ in this fee of 1. 20-hr and continued the msg after. Romaing was allowed and stipped down completely. Did not let me enter inside the kitty or chip hole. Unforunately no place to slide the card (LOL) so had to part with green leaves = (

Suggested more options available in next session. Did not comment on the price.

- too much cash spending. I've heard in past that in CA one can pick up SW for. 90 for 3 hrs of fun. I want to see a place like that or a hoe like that a fine latina or azn smeller. Till then.

Happy hunting. Nico.

So are you actually doing this shit with real credit card under your real name? I was hoping to do something like this with a prepaid Visa to maintain my anonymity.

AMPguy2
05-21-12, 16:55
Hey guys. To follow-up my San Diego newbie experience on Convoy, I found a place that actually offers extras. The name rang a bell from reviews here so I went in. I got 30 minutes for $50 and free table shower. When the masseuse came in, she immediately told me that mamasan got it wrong and that a free table shower shouldn't be included, but she'd let it slide this time. She was actually fairly stern. She was cute, probably about 40, nice body, but nothing to write home about. It was my first time there and I didn't lie about it. She asked if I had a massage before and I told her I was from Vegas, but never in SD.

Off to the TS. She started w / the scrubber cloth (forget the name) and I immediately asked for hands only. Seriously, just the thought of that thing scrubbing 100 mens balls doesn't exactly entice me. On the flip, I asked for a wash of Mr. Little and she complied and finally perked up a bit. Its worth mentioning that during the TS, she was sweating like a beast. Ha, pretty funny really.

Off to the table and she gave a damn good massage. It was very quick and not very thorough, but she had some strong hands on her. I'd go back for just the massage if ever needed. On the flip, she put the sheet over the goods and I promptly pulled it down. After she did her "I'm so offended" song and dance she asked what I wanted. I gave her the international sign for "put it in your mouth". She replied "How much you pay in Vegas for that?". I was a newbie and she was being careful so I didn't haggle and just said 100. She acted offended again, but didn't haggle so that was nice. She left the room and came back. She took her top off (w / out me asking which was nice) and went to work. It was pretty good! BUT I had no idea that she had expertly put on a condom w / out me knowing. I would have asked for BBBJ if I had known, but owell. I popped and we talked about Vegas massage vs san diego massage. Her name was Mia. Well, it was Momma Mia, but I told her there was no way in hell I was going to call her that.

Now for our own discussion. What the hell is up w / the prices around here? It seems the tip is fairly consistent, but the door price is ridiculous. 80-100 / hr? In Vegas, its 50-60 / hr unless you're a tourist getting ripped off. I'd often find 30 for 30 when various places were doing deals. So my question: Any cheap places that aren't in North County that are not legit?

Kevin Richards
05-24-12, 17:31
Guys, watch out if you're going to Hana. Went there last night at 9 15 and there was uncle leo parked out side. Ate at burger king to watch what happened. Nothing happened, le just sat in his car looking at the front entrance. He left around 9 30. Went inside and asked mamasan if anything was wwrong, I thought maybe there could've been a murder or something and maybe they called le themselves. She said there was nothing wrong and that they were closed now (they close at 10, it was only 9 30). While I was at BK I did see all the masseuses leaving. Do the piggies randomly do stuff like this to be assholes or are they probably seriously cracking down? Should I stay away? I'm thinking of going there tonight, maybe I should wait.

Kevin Richards
05-25-12, 04:42
Against my better judgement I Went to hana again tonight around the same time as yesterday and no LE at all. Mamasan was a bit paranoid, however, when I called earlier asking if tiffany was going to be working. She interrogated me and asked for my pin, full name, when I had visited, etc. Got to see tiffany and no sting took place. Unclee leo did not interrupt our fun. Tiffany is indeed extremely hot as others have noted, but like most young hot girls her technique isn't that great. She wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but she wasn't an expert at it. I didn't even care because she looked so smoking hot. Had a very fun time with that beauty and I reccomend her. 140 got me FS CBJ and even some light kissing.

Yayo1337
05-25-12, 15:43
Against my better judgement I Went to hana again tonight around the same time as yesterday and no LE at all. Mamasan was a bit paranoid, however, when I called earlier asking if tiffany was going to be working. She interrogated me and asked for my pin, full name, when I had visited, etc. Got to see tiffany and no sting took place. Unclee leo did not interrupt our fun. Tiffany is indeed extremely hot as others have noted, but like most young hot girls her technique isn't that great. She wasn't bad, don't get me wrong, but she wasn't an expert at it. I didn't even care because she looked so smoking hot. Had a very fun time with that beauty and I reccomend her. 140 got me FS CBJ and even some light kissing.Wow she kisses on the lips too?

Dickbreath
05-26-12, 00:02
. Ate at burger king to watch what happened. Nothing happened, le just sat in his car looking at the front entrance. He left around 9 30. Went inside and asked mamasan if anything was wwrong, I thought maybe there could've been a murder or something and maybe they called le themselves. She said there was nothing wrong and that they were closed now (they close at 10, it was only 9 30).Many MPs will do a "last call" sort of thing to allow for one more session. Best to call and find out the latest time in the evening that they will accept a customer. This way they can turn the lights out and lock the doors before the closing time posted on the door. Appears to be a condition of their license agreement with the local city.

Dog8Rice
05-29-12, 01:40
Went to a AMP at Rancho Bernardo (the one w / a sister AMP in PQ). Massage. 50 for an hour (they have special). Massage lady (Nicole) has some serious massage skills. Never got such a nice massage in USA AMP. Towards the end, HE (in a lighting speed. Not very enjoyable). Tip her. 40 (she wasn't pleased w / that. Wanted more. I just walked and left) No roaming around her at all.

I would repeat for the massage but probably not others.

Five
06-04-12, 20:53
Had the time and inclination on Friday to visit Hana for the first time.

As expected the rates were higher than I remembered but had been warned about here.

Saw Helen (I think, it could be Ellen) , late 20's Korean I think. 36C naturals, belly like she has had a kid, nice ass. As my hands roamed I noted she was not wearing underwear or a bra. I knew it was on then. Cute, giggly.

Possibly the worst massage I have ever had. Weak, soft. I was worried for a minute. Did the half hour then wasted no time letting my hands roam.

Very GFE after the flip- dfk, which I did not expect, followed by the negotiated extra oral service. She got naked and spent some time in the rim area- very surprised, then on with the cover and an enthusiastic CBJ to finish.

I usually only want oral, so that is what I brought cash with me for. When I told her that was all I had she asked me if I wanted to put more on a credit card- I laughed, thinking about the recent reports and discussion on here. Not no, but F no.

Led me to the door, kissed me again, and I was on my way.

Satisfied, but I probably will not return any time soon as money and schedule dicatates my playtime.

Hey Tim
06-05-12, 01:30
I usually only want oral, so that is what I brought cash with me for. When I told her that was all I had she asked me if I wanted to put more on a credit card- I laughed, thinking about the recent reports and discussion on here. Not no, but F no.Talk show host Jerry Springer once got caught in a prostitution bust because he wrote a check at a MP. He was ridiculed, but kept his seat on the City Council and was eventually appointed Mayor. Later, he ended up doing commercials for local check cashing places."If you need money but don't want to be caught writing a check".

Seriously. Can't make this shit up.

LatinLove187
06-05-12, 22:26
Since beauty spa and Golden spa are gone, where can I find hot Latinas now. Is there a place in Escondido?

I need your help.

CDamage12
06-06-12, 13:07
Since beauty spa and Golden spa are gone, where can I find hot Latinas now. Is there a place in Escondido?

I need your help.As far as I know that's the only places in esco with Latinas, the other one are Asian.

Katfoto
06-08-12, 12:55
First time poster here, after long time reading:

To add to the Convoy St. Options; Maybe overlooked is the low-key skin care place at 7969 Engineer Road, # 106, between Convoy and Mercury Streets. The sign in front reads Skin Care, no mention of massage. I sampled the talent recently. 8:30 in the evening when Lee Lee (sp?) was the only girl on duty. She is a 40ish Chinese lady, on the thick side, very welcoming and friendly. She wore a beautician smock and spandex pants. Her face is okay, body has a bit of middle age tummy fat but curvy in spandex. Her English is minimal. Words and phrases to perform her job. I paid $40 for a half hour (an hour is $70!) This seems a bad business decision in an area full of $35-$40 / hr. Houses. Lee Lee is very nice and she apologized for her poor English. Which I quickly forgave after she began the massage. Her skills are very good, medium pressure and good focus and attention to her work. I liked her eye contact and nice smile as.

She watched my body react to her massage. She's wasn't aggressive, seemed more to use her instinct in sizing up her new client. She used both hands to release a large amount of tension, then continued until the last bit of stress was drained from my body, a very nice finishing touch. I liked that her attention and eye contact during the massage felt very personal, unlike so many girls who rub away while staring blankly at the wall waiting for the end. Lee

Lee took her time and obviously wanted a repeat customer. Even the clean-up felt nice. You can find 'them younger, hotter and prettier, but she offers good solid service from a sweet lady. I tipped $40 and she was happy. I'll repeat.

Xvzn Xvzn
06-14-12, 19:02
Thanks, Mb, I was planning on driving 11/2 to 2 hrs tonight from OC to Hana in hopes of seeing Chris or the other "gorgeous" providers that I've been reading for the past month. I won't waste my time!

XvznWell, I had some time so I drove down from OC to Hana Spa, I just couldn't get out of my head positive reviews. I saw Tiffany. I'm glad I tried Hana and ignored my previous comment. Tiffany is very cute, slim, implants but nice, but most of all, very sweet. I think I understand why some gave high tips / high marks to Tiffany because she's really a nice girl, definitely in her 20's, says 24. After cfs, she gave light massage, then laid next to me, her head resting on my chest. Never asked about money. Very good experience, I will go back down to visit. Also, yes, MMS did also ask my name and "pin" number.

Dirty Old Guy
06-19-12, 21:03
I used to see a lot posted about Shamrock Oriental, but haven't seen anything in a long time. I'll be in SD early next month and would like a couple of HE's while I'm there. I got a couple at Shamrock a few years ago and was very pleased. Anyone have any recent experiences there? Any other spots near the Mission Valley area that are reliable?

Thanks,

Dirty

CDamage12
06-20-12, 18:25
The past few weeks I've been reading different post on people's experiences. So I've been getting urge, I decided to try something different since the np thing hasn't been successful for me. Checked this little sPot in poway, close by my work (sorry forgot the name). Got a.

Girl named Mimi. Decent okay, nothing special, but not but ugly either. Long story short, they only off HJ. Pretty cool experience and release

MassageForMe
06-28-12, 18:42
I will be in town next week and would like to get a few recommendations.

Thin, attractive. 25-35, good personality and massage skills and she.

Has to have an incall on the first floor.

Many thanks.

Zzyzx
07-04-12, 03:09
Went to a AMP in PQ (the one w / a sister AMP in Rancho Bernardo).60 house and. 40 tip.

The room and ambiance was fitting with rails on the ceiling with asia decor. It was a bit cold though.

Got Eva-kinda short and a little heavy (not much to look at). She gave an awesome massage and walked on my back. I gave her the sign that I was interested in more by grabbing and caressing her legs. She allows butt grabs and under-bra exploration but nothing else. Before the flip there was teasing-I prefer teasing through out but you don't want her walking on your back with a stiff one. She held up 4 fingers and I agreed. I told her that I want it slow with lots of teasing and she followed my directions. She used the hole hour. (as opposed to the one in Rancho Bernardo) I would recommend!

Deez Nut
07-08-12, 02:13
So decided to try this new spot located in Poway. It's facing the opposite of the main road. There's dr. And other offices in this particular building. Saturday evening, there isn't any car parked in the lot. I see this asian lady getting in an older green Volvo w / a asian male driver, once I got into the lot. I parked behind the another building located facing the main road. I see the car drive back were I parked and looked at me. Car goes to the main road, and I decide to walk upstairs. There's a neon sign say "open", but once I get to the door, there's a sign to call the number. I didn't have my cell on me so I ring the bell. Doors lock. Then I notice the green Volvo came back and the Asian woman comes up the stairs and greeted me. It almost looks like her cell phone or something is connected to the door bell for her to come back to the building.

She ask me if I've been there before, I say yes. But I had no name to give when she asked me with who. Oh well, she's okay with that. Her name is Michelle, see-provider, mid forties, be-cup, awesome erect nips, nice frame, flat on the butt. Works only in the weekends. She had broken english, which I could not for the life of me understand her. I asked to hour session for sixty. She was wearing street clothes (blouse and black jeans). There is a bathroom, but no shower to speak off. From the looks of things, there's only one massage from located first room to the right. I give her the money and she watches me undress in the room. Good sign. The massage table does not have a whole for you're face. But a pillow which felt uncomfortable. Which I really hate. She proceeds to give me the lamest session I've ever had. I don't think she has any experience what so ever. She only offered medium to soft rub down with johnson baby oil. Half of the time, she's massage my bottom in a light motion. So after about thirty minutes of lame therapy. She goes out to the back to get a hot towel to clean my back off.

Here comes the surprising part of it all. She ask me to flip and ask what I wanted. I ask her what was available. She said for me, everything for benji and forty. Or HJ for fifty. While we were negotiating, she had her hand on my junk. She kept telling my not to tell anyone about the FS she was about to give me. And she would only remove all clothing article if I pay her up front. It took me a while to go for the whole thing. I would made the worst choice ever. I decided to go for it. So I had to get the additional benji, then she proceeded to remove her pants where it was dangling on her left leg. She didn't even want to remove her top. Till I went or the kill and did it for her. I saw her nice large erect nips. I suckle on them and licked her chest, naval, close to her flowers. She told me it was dirty to lick her. But it look like she was enjoying in the process. She only wanted to do it mish, which really sucked for me. Cause in the process of giving to her, I went on a mountain bike ride last week and still feeling sore from my ride. My left hamstring started to cramp in the worst way. I had to stop a couple to times. I even ask her to change position, but she wasn't willing. So I had to let my left leg dangle off the bed in a straight position. It felt really weird. I can't even remembered if I finished. Then she gave up, got up of the bed and I was laying on the bed holding my hamstring in pain. The other worst thing is I was sweating, and she didn't even clean me up. I ask her for a couple of worm towels to clean myself off. Possibly the worst experience ever. Don't think I'll be back here ever. Just remember, YMMV. I don't know if she provides FS for everyone. As she keeps mentioning to me while I get dress.

Deez Nut

Trike
07-08-12, 13:39
Cause in the process of giving to her, I went on a mountain bike ride last week and still feeling sore from my ride. My left hamstring started to cramp in the worst way. I had to stop a couple to times. I even ask her to change position, but she wasn't willing. So I had to let my left leg dangle off the bed in a straight position. It felt really weird. I can't even remembered if I finished.

Deez NutLOL, I thought I was the only one to get cramps in the middle of monkey business. Last week the day before I went to T. J. I did my usual 50 mile road ride. As I was getting a great BBBJ my left leg locked up with a cramp. The girl thought I was exploding; I could not decide to laugh or cry of the pain that comes with a bike leg cramp. I was locked up for about three minutes.

Once I explained it the the girl she laughed at the event. I screwed up because I did not hydrate enough after the ride.

Great story, Trike

Dark Knight619
07-09-12, 03:10
So decided to try this new spot located in Poway. It's facing the opposite of the main road. There's dr. And other offices in this particular building. Saturday evening, there isn't any car parked in the lot. I see this asian lady getting in an older green Volvo w / a asian male driver, once I got into the lot. I parked behind the another building located facing the main road. I see the car drive back were I parked and looked at me. Car goes to the main road, and I decide to walk upstairs. There's a neon sign say "open", but once I get to the door, there's a sign to call the number. I didn't have my cell on me so I ring the bell. Doors lock. Then I notice the green Volvo came back and the Asian woman comes up the stairs and greeted me. It almost looks like her cell phone or something is connected to the door bell for her to come back to the building.

She ask me if I've been there before, I say yes. But I had no name to give when she asked me with who. Oh well, she's okay with that. Her name is Michelle, see-provider, mid forties, be-cup, awesome erect nips, nice frame, flat on the butt. Works only in the weekends. She had broken english, which I could not for the life of me understand her. I asked to hour session for sixty. She was wearing street clothes (blouse and black jeans). There is a bathroom, but no shower to speak off. From the looks of things, there's only one massage from located first room to the right. I give her the money and she watches me undress in the room. Good sign. The massage table does not have a whole for you're face. But a pillow which felt uncomfortable. Which I really hate. She proceeds to give me the lamest session I've ever had. I don't think she has any experience what so ever. She only offered medium to soft rub down with johnson baby oil. Half of the time, she's massage my bottom in a light motion. So after about thirty minutes of lame therapy. She goes out to the back to get a hot towel to clean my back off.

Here comes the surprising part of it all. She ask me to flip and ask what I wanted. I ask her what was available. She said for me, everything for benji and forty. Or HJ for fifty. While we were negotiating, she had her hand on my junk. She kept telling my not to tell anyone about the FS she was about to give me. And she would only remove all clothing article if I pay her up front. It took me a while to go for the whole thing. I would made the worst choice ever. I decided to go for it. So I had to get the additional benji, then she proceeded to remove her pants where it was dangling on her left leg. She didn't even want to remove her top. Till I went or the kill and did it for her. I saw her nice large erect nips. I suckle on them and licked her chest, naval, close to her flowers. She told me it was dirty to lick her. But it look like she was enjoying in the process. She only wanted to do it mish, which really sucked for me. Cause in the process of giving to her, I went on a mountain bike ride last week and still feeling sore from my ride. My left hamstring started to cramp in the worst way. I had to stop a couple to times. I even ask her to change position, but she wasn't willing. So I had to let my left leg dangle off the bed in a straight position. It felt really weird. I can't even remembered if I finished. Then she gave up, got up of the bed and I was laying on the bed holding my hamstring in pain. The other worst thing is I was sweating, and she didn't even clean me up. I ask her for a couple of worm towels to clean myself off. Possibly the worst experience ever. Don't think I'll be back here ever. Just remember, YMMV. I don't know if she provides FS for everyone. As she keeps mentioning to me while I get dress.

Deez NutLOL. Post of the year. I remember plowing this chick one time and my thigh cramped up and I was in pain. It prevented me from nutting aswell. She complimented me on my stamina.

MikeFineli
07-09-12, 23:13
Anyone seen one or more of these?

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-sensual-touch-whot-brunette-21/10858013

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lisamarie-_-_-italian_-_-bombshell-_-22/8148630

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/do-u-want-a-real-massage-by-a-sexy-sexy-blonde-bombshell-call-me-now-22/10766132

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/south-american-mix-available-for-sensual-massage-outcall-today-25/10902353

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-sweet-sexy-blonde-24/10893638

Or if you have other providers you'd recommend in this same ilk, would love to hear. I'll be visiting several providers in San Diego this week while here for work. I'll post reviews for each of the ones I see. PM me if you don't want to share details here.

Thanks!

SanDiego2011
07-10-12, 02:49

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-sensual-touch-whot-brunette-21/10858013Wow, Priscilla is a babe. I really like her photo. Please do let us know if you see Priscilla.

Three X
07-11-12, 02:13
I was visiting an old friend in San Diego when I got so hot outside I went to a mp.

This place is a little hard to find. Lucky I just happen to be in the area. I walked in and the mama let me to the room. I told them I needed a shower I mean I smelled like a dead man. I got the shower and waited in my room. Then sunny came in. She was cute but not hot. I only got 30 minutes so I had to make it fast. She started a not so great massage on my back and after only a few minutes started touching my balls and ass. If you are looking for a good massage I would not recommend her but otherwise yes, her extras are great. Soon I felt her kissing me from behind and I rolled over to what turned out to be a make out session, DFK, BBBJCIM, etc. I helped her out of her clothing and she put the cover on and gave me a really great BBBJ all the while letting me finger her. This lasted not that long because I was so turned on and I finally came while she slowly sucked and then stroked my hard cock with her hands until there was nothing left. She cleaned me up, got dressed and kissed me goodbye at which time I gave her a tip of 60 dollars on top of the house fee for the massage of 50 for the half hour. Not bad service for 110 dollars. I was surprised with the kisses as those are not always on the menu in MP's. If you are in the area see Sunny!

http://socalinsiders.com/posts/2819/

Zzyzx
07-11-12, 03:51

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/upscale-sensual-touch-whot-brunette-21/10858013

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lisamarie-_-_-italian_-_-bombshell-_-22/8148630

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/do-u-want-a-real-massage-by-a-sexy-sexy-blonde-bombshell-call-me-now-22/10766132

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/south-american-mix-available-for-sensual-massage-outcall-today-25/10902353

Or if you have other providers you'd recommend in this same ilk, would love to hear. I'll be visiting several providers in San Diego this week while here for work. I'll post reviews for each of the ones I see. PM me if you don't want to share details here.

Thanks!I saw

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub.l-_-22/8148630

Crappy massage, no extras, works out of a hotel room. 140 for massage and 40 for nude. Not worth it. See my other review of her.

JPF
07-11-12, 16:00
she put the cover on and gave me a really great BBBJI think you need to check the acronyms: BB means no cover. What you described is a CBJ.

Sd Milfhunter
07-11-12, 18:09

Thanks!I saw Lana aka Perla at an incall location in OB.

http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/south-american-mix-available-for-sensual-massage-outcall-preferred-25/10902353

However I hooked up for a 1hr full service session for $.5 and I must say it was completely worth it.

She's very cute and does the job right. She sucked me very well and for very long. Very intense session I must say. She is a legit, out of job and non-pro types at the moment but will soon be a pro I guess.

I have another number (probably her personal) and can check with her if its okay to share with reputed members.

Jaysd80
07-14-12, 22:51
Hey fellow monkers I can confirm Maya is back at Sakura on Miramar Road. I called up last Monday and made an appointment to see her. I got there and paid. 5 to the house because I said I was in the military even though I'm not. My haircut also gets people asking me if I'm in the military. Normally it is. 6 to the house for half an hour. I got there at 12 noon and the place did not seem busy at all but I waited at least 20 minutes before Maya came into the room. I had seen before and she remembered me so right when she entered the room she just took off her clothes and we got straight down to business no massage or foreplay. Maya as usually was just had a great & fun attitude and we fucked in every position before I finished on her nice tits.

Three X
07-16-12, 13:44
I think you need to check the acronyms: BB means no cover. What you described is a CBJ.I was typing too fast that is why I put that.

I just saw a Sophia that was good too.

Three X
07-16-12, 13:49
Haven't been to Sunset in a long time so when Sophia greeted me (never.

Before have seen her) I said nice to see you again and she treated me like.

An old friend. When she came back into the room after I had undressed she.

Asked me if I wanted any massage and when I said no she grinned and started.

In on what I did want. She grabbed my cock and kissed me (DFK) while.

Allowing my hand to roam under her clothes which she quickly got out of at.

My request. Sucked on her nice nipples for a while and she went down for a.

Nice BBBJ. She has good oral skills but I asked her to give me a rest and.

We changed positions for DATY which she seemed to thoroughly enjoy. On with.

The cover which she applied so skillfully I didn't realize it until after.

It was on. She got on top for CG but said it was uncomfortable after a few.

Minutes and changed to RCG which was OK with me. Popped soon after; she is.

Nice and tight for an older lady. Bottom line: she is friendly, knows what.

Is expected and delivers. Recommended unless her age is a problem. She is.

Over 40 but well preserved. Will repeat.

http://socalinsiders.com/posts/2828/

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sir Lancelot
07-22-12, 01:41
Hi All; This is my first report. I'm new to the board but not new to the game. I've been a hobbyist since the early 90's. I've been reading the post for a bit and decided to join to give back. I meant to have something good to post before I left my home town in the midwest, but it didn't work out. So I'm in San Diego on business and sampled some of the talent here so the first post will be here. After reading about the lack of action on the ECB I fell back on the trusted AMP's. I ventured to Sunset Spa on Sunset dr around 7pm. GPS lead me straight to it. I didn't see much parking right out front. 2 spaces and handicap. Only one space was open so I took it. Short little mamma-san met me at the door just inside the front. Sort of a metal storm door. She led me to a room, asked me how long. I said half hour, she said. 5 So gave her. 6 and after I disrobed and got as comfy as possible up on the bed, she brought in the change. She also brought in a clip board and had me fill out my info, which as you can imagine was not my real name or address but something I am familiar with in case I need to use it again. So in comes "Be Be" says she is 39, but probably more like 45. Still put together well for 45. Natural see's about 5'2" or 5'4" curly hair. Massage was soft like I like it and didn't waist any time moving from the thighs to the boys. Probably 3 or 4 minutes before the flip. On the flip she asks what I want, I reply everything. Say I am only willing to tip. 8 She says she normally gets more but ok. I went for a kiss, but she will only lightly kiss, no DFK. Lots of touching on both of us. She moved on down to the BBBJ. Skills were about 7. Good movement and held the boys while sucking. She spent about 4 or 5 minutes there. Then on with the glove which she put on by hand instead of mouth. But oh well. I tell her to spin around. I think she probably wanted to be on her back, I prefer to hit it doggie. I could see her in the mirror which was cool. She was vocal. She didn't talk dirty or anything but did moan and stuff like it was good for her too, which makes it good for me. I stalled a bit to get my full half hour by doing the occasional reach around to fondle the tits, but then almost ran out of time. Luckily I popped before running out of time. She ran off for the customary hot towel. Cleaned me up, got paid the. 8, and hung out in the room while I got myself together again. So 1. 3 total damage. All in all, I would repeat. But going to check out other talent first. Probably Sunset next, or perhaps Tijuana. If I can get down there before I leave town. If I make it to either I'll let you know how it went.

Sir Lancelot
07-22-12, 14:26
Hi All; This is my first report. I'm new to the board but not new to the game. I've been a hobbyist since the early 90's. I've been reading the post for a bit and decided to join to give back. I meant to have something good to post before I left my home town in the midwest, but it didn't work out. So I'm in San Diego on business and sampled some of the talent here so the first post will be here. After reading about the lack of action on the ECB I fell back on the trusted AMP's. I ventured to Sunset Spa on Sunset dr around 7pm. GPS lead me straight to it. I didn't see much parking right out front. 2 spaces and handicap. Only one space was open so I took it. Short little mamma-san met me at the door just inside the front. Sort of a metal storm door. She led me to a room, asked me how long. I said half hour, she said. 5 So gave her. 6 and after I disrobed and got as comfy as possible up on the bed, she brought in the change. She also brought in a clip board and had me fill out my info, which as you can imagine was not my real name or address but something I am familiar with in case I need to use it again. So in comes "Be Be" says she is 39, but probably more like 45. Still put together well for 45. Natural see's about 5'2" or 5'4" curly hair. Massage was soft like I like it and didn't waist any time moving from the thighs to the boys. Probably 3 or 4 minutes before the flip. On the flip she asks what I want, I reply everything. Say I am only willing to tip. 8 She says she normally gets more but ok. I went for a kiss, but she will only lightly kiss, no DFK. Lots of touching on both of us. She moved on down to the BBBJ. Skills were about 7. Good movement and held the boys while sucking. She spent about 4 or 5 minutes there. Then on with the glove which she put on by hand instead of mouth. But oh well. I tell her to spin around. I think she probably wanted to be on her back, I prefer to hit it doggie. I could see her in the mirror which was cool. She was vocal. She didn't talk dirty or anything but did moan and stuff like it was good for her too, which makes it good for me. I stalled a bit to get my full half hour by doing the occasional reach around to fondle the tits, but then almost ran out of time. Luckily I popped before running out of time. She ran off for the customary hot towel. Cleaned me up, got paid the. 8, and hung out in the room while I got myself together again. So 1. 3 total damage. All in all, I would repeat. But going to check out other talent first. Probably Sunset next, or perhaps Tijuana. If I can get down there before I leave town. If I make it to either I'll let you know how it went.I meant Sakura or Tijuana next.

Mphelper909
07-23-12, 19:40
Yoko let me in and showed me to a.

Room, she was the only one there at the time. She started a decent massage and had a nice conversation,

She reached under to wiggle the fruit and berries and asked me to flip.

After the drape less flip, she asked me what I wanted, and I wanted.

Everything. Her body is all natural and very nice, started with a BBBJ and.

Then went to CG. I knew I wouldn't last long, and she seemed to really.

Enjoy herself (may have been faking, but usually I can tell, besides, made.

Me feel good). Popped and she cleaned me up and sent me on my way. Will.

Definitely return.

Great New Edition to Sunset Today

Deez Nut
07-23-12, 21:15
I had a couple of hours to kill, and decided to try this AMP the second time after a year. I remember receiving a pretty decent massage and BJ at the end. So I figure I'd give it a go. Got here after lunch. Just before I get in the driveway, five-o pulled out of the drive way. And once I got out of the car, five-o return. That's when I decided to enter the nearest store to duck-and-cover. I used the restroom in the store before venturing outside to see if five-o was still around. I made a quick walk to the AMP door and rang the bell.

MMS open the door for me and ask for forty-five minute session. She ask if I'd been there. Naturally I said yes, and ask for a particular provider. She said she wasn't in. She leads me to the back room. Gave a seventy for the session. Laid naked and waited for fifteen (very long) minutes before spinner Sky opens door. She's wearing a slinky short dress. Completely naked underneath. She looks see-tech, but actually is a k-tech. Soft skin, smoking hot petite frame w / see+cup. She said she's new, and only been there for three months. Great personality. Talks english with a little accent, which you can understand. She actually slaps my behind before she jumped on my back to give me a walk-in-the-back. I'm totally lovin her style of massage w / out oil. She's very playful and laughs alot as well. Most times when you go to an AMP, it's usually all business. But not her, she's very thorough and takes her time.

Alright long story short, I only had ninety on me and she ask for a benji for FS. We were going back and forth, till she decided to give in. The first thing she does is sixty-nine."Holy Crap" BBBJ and had her goodies literally sitting on my face. What's a guy going to do? I then go for the kill. Not going to lie, she was doing an awesome job I tell her I was going to bust. She let's me give her bukkaki. My first. So awesome! She cleans me up, and finish up stretching, while my hands still roam her all over. Ahhh GFE is what the doctor order. I'm def coming back.

Blacken Hard
07-25-12, 22:31
Went to a newer place on Miramar, closer to the railroad tracks to see if an ATF had returned. Sweet young girl answered the door, but told me there was a fifty minute wait. Being it was 9:25 pm I asked her wouldn't you be closed by then. She just smiled as if she didn't understand so rather than risk it, I told her I would return the next day. And headed for Sakura (Mira Mesa Health Spa). I was greeted here by an older K-mamasan, who asked if I had a membership? I said no, but would like a half hour. She led me to a room with a low bed and had me wait. I quickly undressed and in walked Ivy, real cute spinner K-girl. Nice be-cups, real thin build. There was a short massage while lying on my stomach and then on the flip she asked if wanted everything. Of course! She started with an incredible CBJ that had me seconds away from nutting. She was very flexible so she mounted CG and was licking my chest the whole time she was on top. After a few minutes she raised up and asked if I wanted to change, and I said no, that feels too damn good. She giggled and returned to waht she was doing. I reached down and grabbed her ass, and although she's a skinny girl that ass had some potential, and started pumping from the bottom. She then went limp and let me have my way with her. Awesome! I came quickly after that. After the clean up, she did ask me to fill out a paper to get a free gate after 12 visits, which I thought was cool. That's what the mamasan meant by memebership. The gate was. 60 and tip was $.40. I think that 955 of the time I have a better experience spending 2 bills at the AMP then with provider's off BP.

Anyone have any info on Lisa who used to work at the first place I tried to go to? The first time I went there she was there, older C-girl provider, biggest ass on a Chinese woman I have ever seen! She has an accent but speaks english well enough, and she's actually kind of tall for an asian woman. She used to work in RB near the post office in the mall, about three years ago. Luckiliy came across her two months ago in Miramar, but the last girl said new owner and new girs. Any info would be appreciated. Hell, hook me up with any big booty asian mp girls!

La Muerte
07-27-12, 13:53
Gents,

Have always been a fan of this place. Cris and Happy are two of my ATFs. Just wondering what you guys tip for an hour of FS. It's. 9 to the house, and I usually go with $ or $.2. Is this still the norm? I haven't been in almost a year.

Thanks,

LM

Sailor69
07-28-12, 14:14
Went there a couple of months ago right after they just opened. The girl at the front barely spoke any English. In fact, all she said was "how long massage." I handed. 40 and she pointed to an open room midway through the place. I think there were maybe 3 other rooms in the place. Got undressed, face down on the table, and didn't bother to cover my back. The same girl at the front did the massage. I think she is late 20's or early 30's and not bad to look at. She asked me where I work and I made up some be. S. To shut her up. The massage was OK but I've had better for less. A little bit of teasing on the butt and she grazed the boys a few times when working on the inner thighs. On the flip, I immediately grabbed her legs and worked my hands up. I ultimately ended up playing with her kitty under her panties. At this point, she had her hands on my shaft and balls. The HJ was a bit mechanical but it was enough for me that I had my hand in her snatch. Busted a big one, got cleaned up and 30 minutes was up. Gave. 40 tip and asked for her name on the way out. She just shook her head and pointed to the door as though she was trying to hide something. I might return to find out what else is available. Right now, just saving up enough funds. Damn this economy.

RedHotPoker
08-13-12, 21:28
Does anyone know if any AMP's in the area that Greek is allowed?

Jaysd80
08-16-12, 19:47
Has anyone else been there recently? This place use to be called Sakura Health Spa until a few months ago this year. Anyways I've visited there a couple times the past 2 months and each time I have called and made an appointment with Maya each time. The question I'm having is there 2 girls who work there who go by Maya? Reason I ask is because first time I went a month ago I got the Maya who was young had a nice rack and some tattoos on her. She said to me that she lives in Downtown SD. Now the second time I went was last Monday. I called again and scheduled an appointment with Maya. Mamasan greets me and knows who I am. I go to the roomtake off my clothes and lie down. 5 minutes later in walks another girls who is in her mid 30's. Both Maya girls that I've gotten FS from are hot and perform great. I asked Maya #2 where she lived and she said Mission Valley. Maya #2will offer some extras that Maya #1 won't do. Also I asked Maya #1 what days she worked and she said Sunday & Monday only. Maya #2 said she works Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. During my last visit with Maya #2 I in joking manner said "Uhh. Your not Maya" she didn't get offended and just laughed saying "Oh baby you don't remember me, I changed my hair". She then said to me "Oh you probably mixed me up with Ivey". One think I've noticed this place now has 2 different mamsan's working different days and one of them is quite young. Also the place is getting quite busy & popular, on my last visit I showed up and there was a monger in the waiting room. Mamsan brought me inside and had me wait on a chair in the walkway right next to the curtained off area where Mamsan stays and watches the surveillance camera monitors. I waited about 2 minutes and mamsan had to pull the curtain covering her area to hide me because another monger just got done and was about to walk down the walkway and say his goodbyes to his provider & to the mamsan. I really think that word has gotten around that Health Spa on Miramar Road. And Hana Spa have become San Diego go to places now. I may have to start switching it up and make the 20 minute drive up to Escondido instead for a little while.

Da Bot
08-17-12, 14:13
I'm planning to visit San Diego soon, and am looking for recommendations for FS AMP or LMP in Escondido. I've RTFF, and none of the places mentioned here show up on Google Maps, which makes me think they're no longer in business.

PM welcome.

da bot

Sailor69
08-17-12, 20:57
Just came back from a relaxing massage from rm #15. It's not my first time here. There is a lady (Thai) who advertises at BP for $80. I've tried her before about a year ago. She did a descent job on the massage and a mechanical HJ in the end. I guess the good thing is she doesn't upsell or anything. $80 includes the massage and HJ / HE ending.

Today, Jojo did a awesome massage. I asked for deep and she delivered. My muscles are so relaxed right now, I just want to crawl in bed and sleep. The fee is $50 for an hour, $35 for half. I opted for the longer session and I'm glad I did. Before the flip, she started rubbing my inner thigh and got me all excited. On the flip, we negotiated on a tip. I said do a good job and I'll give $40. She let me play with her kitty while caressing my shaft and balls. She started going mechanical on me and I told her to slow down. Actually, I told her "to make love to it." She slowed down and got more sensual so I was able to last maybe 5 minutes until I blew it. Really good HJ / HE. One of the best I've had so far. She cleaned up real good afterwards using a warm towel followed by baby wipes afterward. After the clean up, she proceeded to massage me so more. I paid for a full hour and she gave an hours worth of massage. After the hour, she handed me a bottle of water and gave a warm hug. Jojo is maybe in her 40's, slim and was probably a looker in her younger days. Nice personality and quality massage for the money. I told her I'll return. I did ask if she did FS and she said no.

Happy hunting fellow hobbyist. Happy Friday!

RedHotPoker
08-17-12, 22:39
Just wondering if anyone knows if any AMP's or LMP's or providers in the SD area allow Greek?

Chukichz
08-19-12, 10:01
Went to esco health spa to see Candy. She came out of a massage room to greet me so she was obviously busy. She said she would have her friend take care of me. Oh well. A few minutes later a quite beautiful kgal comes in wearing a sarong. Her name is Blue. She is really quite attractive. She is not the slim, slender many of you seem to desire. She is curvy and not fat. Fake boobs that were done very nicely. They are quite wide and feel great in hand. No rimming but that's ok. On the flip, took care of the boys very nicely, as good as Candy. BBBJ and then acg. She did this for a few minutes and told me she wanted me to cim. Who was I to deny her that. My fave is still Candy but Blue above avg as a sub.

Dirty Old Guy
08-19-12, 20:25
Bot,

I just took a trip over to SD myself and found all of the AMP's written about here on the board in Yahoo Maps.

Dirty.

I'm planning to visit San Diego soon, and am looking for recommendations for FS AMP or LMP in Escondido. I've RTFF, and none of the places mentioned here show up on Google Maps, which makes me think they're no longer in business.

PM welcome.

The bot

Zmojo
08-25-12, 13:31
Has anyone else been there recently? This place use to be called Sakura Health Spa until a few months ago this year. Anyways I've visited there a couple times the past 2 months and each time I have called and made an appointment with Maya each time. The question I'm having is there 2 girls who work there who go by Maya? Reason I ask is because first time I went a month ago I got the Maya who was young had a nice rack and some tattoos on her. She said to me that she lives in Downtown SD. Now the second time I went was last Monday. I called again and scheduled an appointment with Maya. Mamasan greets me and knows who I am. I go to the roomtake off my clothes and lie down. 5 minutes later in walks another girls who is in her mid 30's. Both Maya girls that I've gotten FS from are hot and perform great. I asked Maya #2 where she lived and she said Mission Valley. Maya #2will offer some extras that Maya #1 won't do. Also I asked Maya #1 what days she worked and she said Sunday & Monday only. Maya #2 said she works Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. During my last visit with Maya #2 I in joking manner said "Uhh. Your not Maya" she didn't get offended and just laughed saying "Oh baby you don't remember me, I changed my hair". She then said to me "Oh you probably mixed me up with Ivey". One think I've noticed this place now has 2 different mamsan's working different days and one of them is quite young. Also the place is getting quite busy & popular, on my last visit I showed up and there was a monger in the waiting room. Mamsan brought me inside and had me wait on a chair in the walkway right next to the curtained off area where Mamsan stays and watches the surveillance camera monitors. I waited about 2 minutes and mamsan had to pull the curtain covering her area to hide me because another monger just got done and was about to walk down the walkway and say his goodbyes to his provider & to the mamsan. I really think that word has gotten around that Health Spa on Miramar Road. And Hana Spa have become San Diego go to places now. I may have to start switching it up and make the 20 minute drive up to Escondido instead for a little while.They know Maya is popular. Unless you know her and they know you and if she is not there they will give you a girl and tell you its Maya.

Da Bot
08-26-12, 14:38
Managed to find EC in Esco. Some poor bastard out there resembles me, because mamasan recognized me immediately, and I've never been to Esco before. Drew a k-tech, maybe Blue based on the description in a report below. Got the TS, didn't realize how much I'd missed that, it's been years. Decent massage with my hands roaming where they wanted. I was surprised to find she was wearing underwear, but no problem. After the flip it was CBJ, then CG, and back to CBJ to complete. This woman can pass the biker chick test: she could suck-start a Harley. .7 to the house plus $ to her and everyone was happy.

. da bot

Monger10
08-28-12, 10:57
Any Escondido suggestions besides Sunset? 2nd time and I feel like am getting ripped off again.

Got the hour for. 9 (ok).

Should have talked $ before hand.

Had a CBJ and she rushed it, over in 45 mins. Then tried to charge me $. I made it clear I was disappointed, said it wasn; t even an hour and too much for a CBJ.

Anything else in Escondido or north?

Dirty Old Guy
08-28-12, 18:48
Monger,

When I was there in June I had whatever kind of happy ending I wanted at:

Asia Spa.

Escondido Health Spa.

Oriental Therapy.

I can't remember names at any of these AMP's (I've got a bad case of CRS :D) , but you shouldn't have any trouble with any of the providers at any of them.

Good Luck,

Dirty.

Any Escondido suggestions besides Sunset? 2nd time and I feel like am getting ripped off again.

Got the hour for. 9 (ok).

Should have talked $ before hand.

Had a CBJ and she rushed it, over in 45 mins. Then tried to charge me $. I made it clear I was disappointed, said it wasn; t even an hour and too much for a CBJ.

Anything else in Escondido or north?

Dctex99
08-29-12, 10:32
During the week ask for Penny; late in the week and wk ends go for Sky! Both are awesome!

Monger10
08-29-12, 16:01
Thanks to both of you! I'm on my way.

Milo8172
08-29-12, 19:48
Just curious the best places are at Mira Mesa Spa? Or Sakura Accupressure. Anyone been to Victoria Spa? No FS, just looking for CBJ and BBBJ HE.

Kelvinb
09-05-12, 01:40
Well it's been a little time since I posted but based on what happened to me on Friday I felt I needed to share this one with my fellow mongers. I had a couple of extra dollars which doesn't happen too often so I decided to hit up one of my old favorite spots in San Diego. Ginie's back in the day used to have a young lady with a tramp stamp that had the talent of squeezing the juices out of you with her p%why musscles. We she is no longer there and that sucks. Walked in for a very very very subpar massage. Don't remember the women's name but she asked if I wanted anything else after allowing me to suck the fakes and tickle the kitty just a litte. She stated it would take $3. 00 for the whole kitty (FS) no way for me at all ever. Settled on a $.50 HJ so the total damage was $.60 for the door and $.50 for the ending which is why I can't stand SD AMP. After that poor performance it got interesting and that's where some feedback from my fellow mongers would be nice. As I'm getting dressed another lady comes in and proceeds to show me the goods which included a short dress with no panties on underneath. She tells me to come back and pick her. I can have everything for $1. 00. So fellas is it bait and switch or the real thing. I haven't been back yet and couldn remember either girls name. Thoughts!

Dark Knight619
09-05-12, 07:05
So a client of mines told me he went to a massage place next to yoshinoya off convoy and swears they offer extras. Can anyone confirm LOL? I did some late night scouting but didn't see any massage joints hmm.

Chylnk
09-06-12, 01:37
So a client of mines told me he went to a massage place next to yoshinoya off convoy and swears they offer extras. Can anyone confirm LOL? I did some late night scouting but didn't see any massage joints hmm.There is a massage place a couple of doors down from Yoshinoya. I think it's called Massage Oasis and it looks rather legit but can't say for sure because you never know.

Dark Knight619
09-06-12, 02:39
Forgot to add, he said it was a place that advertises foot rubs.

ME1369
09-06-12, 20:46
Treated myself to a visit to Hana spa today, and had a great experience with Coco, a gorgeous Thai babe who said she'd been there about 3 months. She has a smokin hot body, large, but nice looking fake tits, with a really tasteful Thai orchid tattoo on her chest. She asked me if I'd been there before, and I said yes, which is true. My FS.

Massage pretty much focused on one muscle, and she allowed me to give her some pleasure too. On a 1-10 scale I'd rate Coco a solid 8. Sweet, hoy, beautiful, and sexy. If I could change anything about her, it would be the tits, I love tiny, natural, asian tits. I'll definitley go back for this honey though.

KnuckleHead65
09-07-12, 06:07
First of all nice report ME1369. Coco sounds like a must try, although I love naturals too. Happen to know what her schedule is?

A month or so ago I made an appointment to see Apple at Hana Spa. I heard good things about her, so I decided to see for myself. I'm greeted by the mamasan and told her I had an appointment with Apple. She nodded, took the donation and assigned me a room. I get comfy and a few minutes later a cute girl walks in and says "Hi, I'm Jay." Or it might have been "Jade", I'm not sure which. For only an instant I was like "WTF?". But she was cute so I decided to roll with it (really what was I going to do?). I've been enough times that I usually get who I set up the appointment with. I know theres never a guarantee, but I've been lucky so far. Anyway, I've never met Apple before so I didn't know what she looked like. So I wondered if Jay / Jade might have been Apple but maybe changed her name? Does anyone know if this is the case or are they two different women? Well, in any case, I had a great session just the same. Jay / Jade was very cute (IMO) K-girl with shoulder length wavy hair, smooth skin, a nice spinner body, and really nice tits. I think they were enhanced, but they felt really soft and they looked perfectly round. From beginning to end she was really friendly and flirty. She seemed like a real people person and she really put me at ease. I'm not much of a therapeutic massage kinda guy, more of a FBSM kinda guy, so when I said "light" massage, she took the hint and started in with light touches and kisses all over my back. It felt great! On the flip, it was a nice sensual race to the finish line. As I recall, I think she said she worked Wednesday to Saturday or Thursday to Saturday? For me, definitely a repeat.

On another note, anybody have much to say about Victoria Spa on Miramar? I know someone was asking about it earlier as well. Its not too far from me so, I was curious about the level of service as compared to Hana or Sakura.

LifeSvr89
09-07-12, 10:49
Stopped by on walk-in basis to see Sophia based on reviews. She was petite but thick and attractive in a nice dress and heels and made up nicely. Started with some small talk and offered a shower which I accepted. Chose a 1/2 hr appointment due to first time visiting. No comment on the five minute massage as I was not there for that. Flipped and Sophie gave a nice BBBJ with BLS, and cover slipped on midway through. She then mounted me in a sideways ACG and then regular ACG. Asked me fairly quickly if I wanted to get on top. I did, after a short while, and went Mish for a few minutes. Attempted kissing during, but to no avail. After a maybe ten minutes on top, she was wanting me to finish. I asked for HJ and she complied, eventually squatting over my face for DATY / DATO and she gave a wonderful HJ / fuma to completion. Cleaned me up and gave me a water for the road. I had a good time although it was a bit rushed (not that I expected more for 1/2 hr appt). She told me next time, pay for more time and we will have more fun. She stated that :45 is $75 to the house. She gave me a kiss and wished me a nice holiday, then said see you next week, which made me laugh. She was cute and personable and very attractive to me. Very nice time overall and I would recommend / repeat.

Lascivious
09-08-12, 00:13
There is a massage place a couple of doors down from Yoshinoya. I think it's called Massage Oasis and it looks rather legit but can't say for sure because you never know.

M.O. is legit.

Da Bot
09-08-12, 14:01
Managed to find EC in Esco. Some poor bastard out there resembles me, because mamasan recognized me immediately, and I've never been to Esco before. Drew a k-tech, maybe Blue based on the description in a report below. Got the TS, didn't realize how much I'd missed that, it's been years. Decent massage with my hands roaming where they wanted. I was surprised to find she was wearing underwear, but no problem. After the flip it was CBJ, then CG, and back to CBJ to complete. This woman can pass the biker chick test: she could suck-start a Harley. .7 to the house plus $ to her and everyone was happy.

da botScrewed up: called this EC visit, should have been EH visit: Escondido Health

Dickbreath
09-10-12, 23:34
There is a massage place a couple of doors down from Yoshinoya. I think it's called Massage Oasis and it looks rather legit but can't say for sure because you never know.I've visited to Massage Oasis several times over the past couple of years. It is completely legit, but a good bargain none the less. A table shower is available and the two girls I have done this with within the past couple of months both suggested 90 min sessions if one is desired.

Both full body massages and foot massages are offered here. There is a sign on the counter advising that the full body massage tip rate is $10 an hour while the foot massage tip rate is $5 an hour. The sign also welcomes any complaints to the manager about the girls wanting more money for tips. I always tip more, but not excessively as $20.$25 an hour is more along the lines that I'll tip for an hour legit massage and a tad more for the trouble of a 90 minute massage with table shower.

There was one gal, Lulu, who did do some teasing along the crack between my buttocks and a quick peek at my junk during the table shower during our first and only session. Sadly I saw a complaint about her on a legit massage review website soon after and sure enough, she appeared to have gotten canned when I went back for a follow-up visit a month and a half later. So *maybe* there might be more in the way of teasing, but I'll never know.

ME1369
09-12-12, 19:42
Went back for another taste of Coco today. She's now a 10+ Absolutley incredible woman!

Albert619
09-13-12, 19:42
Guys really your paying crazy high prices. Come on

Dark Knight619
09-14-12, 00:17
Guys really your paying crazy high prices. Come onAgreed, you're ruining it for us poor folk.

Blacken Hard
09-21-12, 18:31
TOFTT. It's been awhile since I've been denied! Went there after a nearby dental appointment. .40 for half an hour. Real nice place, lots of anatomical pictures on the walls. Should of known the place was legit then. Anyway, undress and medium massage on back, covered with sheet the whole time. When she was close enough I did reach up and caress her legs and ass. She didn't back away so I did get my hopes up. On the flip she rubbed my shoulders and stomach. I slyly removed the towel and she swiftly put it back. I think I turned red because I haven't had this response in about 10 years! Mamasan called time outside the door and she asked if I wanted some water. I declined, got dressed and tipped her $20 (for making her look at my junk!) I might go back for the massage, it wasn't too bad.

Are there anymore Latinas in San Diego since Beauty and Golden closed down? Looking for a thick woman with a big ass.

Roadglide
09-23-12, 20:20
Took one for the team today guys. Saw this ad in BackPage http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hi-i-am-natalie-here-in-hillcrest-24/11365160 And had read a report on a provider that works out of 4009 Park, and assumed that the service would be the same, well it is not the same. If the provider is working out of room 6 I would give her a pass.

You will get a massage that is "ok" if you like having a girl walk on your back, she also does some Thai stretching with an oil massage, but does NOT touch your legs with her hands, but uses her feet, there is no suggestive touching at all, and she is wears long pants, I rubbed her leg a few times and she just moved out of the way, it was strange as she asked if I had had a massage in this building before, and I said yes. I had read one of the other reports so I figured I was good to go for a HE.

She wears a Buddhist amulet around her neck and talks about going to some temple in Valley Center, so your really getting a massage from a "good girl" my damage was $80 and since she did NOTHING extra, she got no tip from me.

Dog Rice
09-29-12, 03:58
Blacken Hard, I am a bit surprised as I was able go get HJ from PQ. Although their massage is usually very good, I got some lightspeed type HJ. With. 4 tip, not feeling worthwhile. Massage does worthy though.

TOFTT. It's been awhile since I've been denied! Went there after a nearby dental appointment. .40 for half an hour. Real nice place, lots of anatomical pictures on the walls. Should of known the place was legit then. Anyway, undress and medium massage on back, covered with sheet the whole time. When she was close enough I did reach up and caress her legs and ass. She didn't back away so I did get my hopes up. On the flip she rubbed my shoulders and stomach. I slyly removed the towel and she swiftly put it back. I think I turned red because I haven't had this response in about 10 years! Mamasan called time outside the door and she asked if I wanted some water. I declined, got dressed and tipped her $20 (for making her look at my junk!) I might go back for the massage, it wasn't too bad.

Are there anymore Latinas in San Diego since Beauty and Golden closed down? Looking for a thick woman with a big ass.

Blacken Hard
09-30-12, 06:33
Blacken Hard, I am a bit surprised as I was able go get HJ from PQ. Although their massage is usually very good, I got some lightspeed type HJ. With. 4 tip, not feeling worthwhile. Massage does worthy though.I guess YMMV! I may go back one more time now that I'm a familiar face!

Five
09-30-12, 15:56
Was in the area with time for a quick massage and decided to TOFTT-

Stopped in just after 10 AM and was met by MMS at the security screen. Paid the $60 for the 1/2 and was put into a massage room. The place was clean with a massage table and the apparatus above for the girl to walk on your back.

A minute or two later an average looking (I think) Chinese girl came in- introduced herself as Eva. I would put her in her late 20's to early 30's, MILF body- 5'4", natural breasts, in a dress. A decent massage ensued with some conversation though she is not great with english she did ok. Baby oil and not much use for the towel. Some Long strokes on my legs and did not mind my wandering hands when she was within reach. She brushed the boys and the tip a few times before having me turn over.

On the flip we got down to business a little- she asked what I wanted and we negotiated 60 for CBJ- then it got slightly weird- she left the room- ostensibly to get a cover- she returned a minute later with saran wrap- I shit you not- and proceeded to apply it to me and carried out her mission. It did not feel much different than a regular cover, but it was strange. I finished, she got me a warm towel, then finished our half hour.

Not a bad experience, and YMMV- but I do not think I will return.

Perhaps it's time for another trip to Hana- only problem for me there is that I can't recall what name I gave them for the card thing- guess I will have to start over LOL.

Jaysd80
09-30-12, 17:45
I've been to this place before and I normally see Candy. I have been seeing her since her days working at Asia Spa in Esco also. So this past Thursday I called in to see if a new girl names Minh was working. I had read a review about her on another AMP review which I pay a fee for. I made the appointment and got there around 11AM. Mamsan was nice and says "You the guy who called ahead". I say yes. Get shown to a room which is a fairly nice room. I paid $50 the house for half a hour. I take off all my clothes and lie on the table with towel covering my ass. In walks Minh very nice looking light skinned Korean girl who I'd is in her mid 20's to earl 30's. She says to me "I'm sorry but do you know me". I say no but I've been her before and Candy recommended me to you. So Minh starts a half assed massage that last for about 10 minutes. She spoke good English but really didn't have any personality. She didn't ask any normal questions to see if I was law enforcement. I ask if I was her first customer today and she says No we open at 9AM and that she had 1 customer earlier. I then ask how long she has she been working here and she says since July. She moved in front of the table to massage my head & shoulders. I then start rubbing her legs under her one piece black dress and work my way up to see she isn't wearing any panties. She asks me to flip over and we get down to business. She asks what I do I want and I say everything but she didn't mention any price. She starts by giving me an awesome CBJ and while this is going on I'm finger fucking her with 2 fingers in her pussy. I ask her to 69 and she says she does not like having her pussy eaten out. She gets on top and rides me for awhile. We switch and I fucked her for awhile in doggy style. We then switch to reverse cowgirl and she rides me and finishes me off. I paid her $.1 for FS and she said thank you and to come back again very soon.

So I'd say she even though her personality was not the greatest and honestly I think because it was my first time with this girl that she provides great FS for $1. 5 altogether for house & tip.

Escondido once again comes through for making the 20 minute drive up instead of spending $.2 altogether for house & tip fees for the usual popular AMP's in SD.

Senior Leche
10-01-12, 13:40
Anyone have anything good to report abou this place? I've been twice in the past month. First time saw Viviene. Nice looking older K woman, great body, very pleasant, standard FS but good. Next time saw Diana. Very hot looking mid-40s K woman. Only went HJ but seemed liked lots on the menu, and I enjoyed her company a lot. Any feedback on Diana? Pm me if you don't want to share in public.

Turrismaldon
10-01-12, 13:52
I am from Detroit and looking for some hobby time here in SD this coming week any suggestions? Thanks

TS to CFs or in between.

ManWithStamina
10-01-12, 17:14
Went to Daisy Spa for a Nooner today (Monday) Table Shower is included I all 3 time / price choices. Teasing massage then Table Shower. I left clean and happy. She was handy. 1.0 was the exit fee.

Five
10-04-12, 23:12
After my failed experience with BP girl- report posted a few minutes ago- I headed to KM to make other arrangements. Had a decent experience at Hana last year so I decided to stop in again. Only having been there once before but having read about others' experiences I figured it was a safe bet.

Went in, met by MMS who led me to a room for my 1/2 hr- somehow I remembered my number and a couple minutes later after I was on the table a smokin hot massage girl came in- I introduced myself and she said her name was Coco. She had flower tattoos on her upper chest and was wearing a tank top, tight pants, and stripper heels. Very pretty with a nice natural C rack and an ass that literally was about as nice as I have ever seen much less got to play with.

Ended up getting a very sensual rub with a few body slides and soft kisses all down my back- extremely affectionate- followed by the flip and an amazing BBBJTC while I DATY. She was very responsive to my efforts ad seemed to enjoy it. Got cleaned up, settled up, and was on my way. 1 for her and. 6 for the house.

This was by far the best AMP experience I have ever had- I will definitely return.

ME1369
10-07-12, 10:50
After my failed experience with BP girl- report posted a few minutes ago- I headed to KM to make other arrangements. Had a decent experience at Hana last year so I decided to stop in again. Only having been there once before but having read about others' experiences I figured it was a safe bet.

Went in, met by MMS who led me to a room for my 1/2 hr- somehow I remembered my number and a couple minutes later after I was on the table a smokin hot massage girl came in- I introduced myself and she said her name was Coco. She had flower tattoos on her upper chest and was wearing a tank top, tight pants, and stripper heels. Very pretty with a nice natural C rack and an ass that literally was about as nice as I have ever seen much less got to play with.

Ended up getting a very sensual rub with a few body slides and soft kisses all down my back- extremely affectionate- followed by the flip and an amazing BBBJTC while I DATY. She was very responsive to my efforts ad seemed to enjoy it. Got cleaned up, settled up, and was on my way. 1 for her and. 6 for the house.

This was by far the best AMP experience I have ever had- I will definitely return.

5I feel the same way, Coco is one of the best providers I have ever experienced.

Chisai
10-11-12, 18:16
Visiting from Hawaii for business and been lurking on the SD board. Had some freetime this past weekend and paid a visit to Oriental Therapy, Escondido. Took a chance and told MM that was my first time and she made me fill out an info card. Already had a name filled in Mike? For me. Anyway paid. 5 to the house but before I could request Sky MM took off. Lucky for me Sky came in and she is prettyand does laugh quite a bit throughout the session. I'm not one to guess ages but she is younger that what I'm used to, a plus. A very light touch massage, some small talk, and on the flip she asked if I wanted the little guy massaged. Tried to negociate $, she suggested rather shyly $.2 and I told her $.1 because that's all I had (was expecting. 4 to the house). CBJ with DATY, then over to mish and to the finish line. I didn't last very long. Cleaned me up and gave my feet a soft massage and more small talk. Very smooth skin, clean, pretty, and made me feel like a man. She's there Fri-Mon.

Anyone know what Penny is like. Thinking about visiting tonight, but if a second round with Sky is recommended I'll wait for the weekend.

Thanks

Deez Nut
10-17-12, 04:41
New spot in Poway. Open two months ago. Decided to check it out. Located in a busy strip mall. Lots of parking. Did park in the back to be low key. The AMP is plush inside. It's actually nice for a very small size AMP. Once in, Amanda (looks nothing like her name) greeted me (C-provider, late forty) and ask for how long I wanted. Gave her fifty for an hour.

She led me to the first room from the entrance. Removed all clothing and put towel on back. A minute goes by and provider knocks on the door and makes entrance. She ask what massage pressure I wanted. I go for hard. She does a so-so job on my back. Thirty minutes working on my back. She rubs my buttocks and keeps the towel somewhat on my backside. Once she works on my leg, she has one hand on it, and the other inside between my legs reaching in. Her rubbing pressure becomes medium. She works on both my legs for about another fifteen minutes. She then leaves the room for a hot towel. When she comes back to clean me up, she again has her hand between my legs while wiping off the oil with the hot towel. I then lift my whole entire backside up, while she gets a handful of goodies. She ask to flip, and I'm exposed she gets oil and goes for the kill. She wearing jeans so I couldn't grab her goodies. So I lift her shirt and grab her nice soft boobage. She doesn't mind. She get's me busted. Leaves for another hot towel to clean me up once again. She then proceeds to massage my scalp, shoulder, and legs. Once I get done, she gets me a drink of water. At that time, the door is ajar just enough to see the other provider peeking through to see me put my shirt on. I greeted her and vice versa. She actually looks alot hawter than the provider that I got. And she's also wearing shorts, which would be a great benefit for me. Tip her forty, gave her a kiss on the cheek and was on my way.

Not sure if there's more to offer here other than the HJ.

Deez nut

Five
10-17-12, 16:20
Thanks for the Poway report- I have been pondering Hana this week- maybe I will head up there instead- not much further.

IWannaBInAsia
10-17-12, 19:31
Last night I read several reports from the past 6 months as I tried to find a place where I would start this day. Finally settled on Oriental Therapy in Escondido and called when it opened to set up my appointment. All was fine when I arrived except for the several Escondido firemen standing outside the place along with some general contractors who were doing some work on a part of the building. I think they were just inspectors but it made things a little uncomfortable at first since I didn't want to walk in and then find out later I would have to evacuate if an alarm went off for testing. Anyway, no issues and I walked in.

Paid for an hour and got to the room. I speak Korean so MMS and I had a brief chat about how I knew of the place, how many times I had been there (it's been a year I claimed). I asked for Sky on the phone but MMS said she was off today and she was sending Penny in to see me. After waiting 10 minutes, MMS tells me Penny was finishing breakfast but would be right in. I'm a patient guy so I waited expecting the best. Finally Penny came in and immediately started with the massage. I barely had a chance to glance at her and thought,"WTF? Where is Penny and why did she send in her Grandma to pinch-hit?" Is this what all the positive reviews were about? Do all AMP'ers in San Diego have Grandma-issues and enjoy banging old women? Well, when in Rome, do as the Romans.

She gave a poor massage with little pressure but we had a good time talking and I warmed up to her. On the flip, a common thing happened to me that happens to many of us in the mongering business and things turned out great. Penny has a great set of add-on breasts and will be a popular girl in the assisted living facility when she settles down (which may be soon). Over all, she looks really good for her age except for the very skinny legs. But what the heck, I'm fat so who cares? Overall a good time, but I wish some of the trip reports had warned me that Oriental Therapy was a GAMP (Geriatric Asian Massage Parlor). I must say that she did demonstrate that she learned a lot in her years and was very good at BBBJ.

P. S. I apologize if I offended the local mongers but I was a bit surprised that the girls. Er, ladies, at Oriental Therapy were so "advanced" in their experience. I'll read closer next time hoping to find some of the less experienced girls in the area. But the TR's should at least warn a guy.

Chisai
10-18-12, 09:10
Sorry about your experience at Oriental Therapy. I inquired about Penny but didn't get any response so didn't make the trip back out to Oriental. Sky works the weekend from Fri to Mon and in my opinion she's not at Gamp, but I'm used to MILFs so anything looks good to me.

Was lazy and went to Hana on Clairemont Mesa and had Apple. She's a cuty (face) , but no kissing, no DATY, and all covered. Was somewhat tanned (not too dark) and could see bikini tan lines. Had a great time only because she looked good. Paid. 6 to the house and 1. 4 to Apple (tried to negociate lower). Had more fun with Sky at Oriental and if I extend my stay here I may visit her again.

Went to Message Oasis a couple of nights ago and tried to score with Gina. A no go. Thought I had a chance working my hands from her butt to breasts but she moved away. Was there after closing and gave her a ride home, as agreed prior to starting the message. Should have read / remembered previous reports about this place. I'm getting old.

Take care

Sailor69
10-18-12, 18:39
Been having some aches and pains lately so I headed out for what I thought was a legitimate massage place. Paid 40 for an hour and later found out that table shower was included. Although, they take 10 minutes off the actual massage to do the shower. Saw Coco (I know, how many times have you heard that name before) maybe late 30s and OK looking. I can tell that she was probably hot when she was younger, and age has taken a toll on her body. Still, wouldn't mind getting some if it was available. I asked for hard massage and at best it was medium. Still, not bad specially considering the techniques she used. Enjoyed the massage quite well. Lots of teasing of the butt, inner legs. On the flip, she stared working on my chest and slowly reached down my tummy area pressing her boobs on my face each time she reached further down. She smelled good and the sensation was enough to wake up my little friend. Afterwards, she worked on my legs. At this time, I purposely removed the towel and started playing with my friend. I grabbed one of her hands and tried to get her to grab on my stick but she wouldn't. She did eventually started caressing my balls while looking away. It's weird because it's like she's pretending to not realize what's going on or something. Well, her hands grazing my balls was enough for me to explode. She quickly gave me a warm towel. Covered myself again and she finished the rest of the massage. Yes, she finished the rest of the massage. Afterwards, went for a nice bath on a table shower and was thoroughly cleansed. Gave 30 tip and got a hug and water after. She gave me a frequent user card and marked off one of 8 spots. I guess the ninth is free. Almost forgot, she used hot stones on my back and that was just awesome.

For 40 to the house for a full hour and rinse after. Totally worth it. The massage was more than OK. Don't know what else is on the menu but I figured I'll ask the 2nd time around so there is not suspicion.

LatinLove187
10-22-12, 11:32
Looking for Latinas like there were in Golden Spa.

Anyone know where a Latina massage parlor are?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Albert619
10-25-12, 16:50
I've been reading all this about coco so I decided to check her out. I've been hobbist for 21 yrs. By far she is one of the best I've ever meet in san diego: attitude. Body.sex drive, she is a real sexual monster. Well worth the donation. Any one know where you can find 20-29 age girls

Lascivious
10-26-12, 12:28
Looking for Latinas like there were in Golden Spa.

Anyone know where a Latina massage parlor are?

Please let me know.

ThanksTijuana. Arrrrrrriba!

Lascivious
10-26-12, 12:51
I've been reading all this about coco so I decided to check her out. I've been hobbist for 21 yrs. By far she is one of the best I've ever meet in san diego: attitude. Body.sex drive, she is a real sexual monster. Well worth the donation. Any one know where you can find 20-29 age girlsFrom what I've read Hana is a good bet, albeit a pricey venue.

Roadglide
10-27-12, 16:01
Has anybody tried this place next to Cheetahs Gentlemen's Club? Any extras offered, or is it just an overpriced Chinese place?

Senior Leche
10-28-12, 12:13
Has anybody tried this place next to Cheetahs Gentlemen's Club? Any extras offered, or is it just an overpriced Chinese place?It's a traditional AMP, not a Chinese place. I've been there 2 times, got extras both times but providers were nothing to write home about. You're better off going west about 1/4 mile on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. And visit Hana (it's walking distance on the same side of the street). The bar next to Shargri-La. The Bullpen. Is excellent if you need a drink before or after the deed. Many of the strippers from Cheetahs will go there to relax on their breaks.

Member #5930
10-31-12, 01:16
A few months back saw Rose at Hana, she was incredible, perfect body and nice BBBJ, but turned into CBJ, any one know if she is still there? Also do any AMPs provide BBFS around, please pm if so.

Thanks

Why Am I
10-31-12, 10:53
Has anybody tried this place next to Cheetahs Gentlemen's Club?Been there 4 or 5 times. HJ / CBJ / FS are always on the menu, but I've never seen the same lady twice. So the service is a bit of a craps shoot. I've had amazing service a couple times, and felt I should have stayed home a few times.

Jaysd80
11-01-12, 03:45
A few months back saw Rose at Hana, she was incredible, perfect body and nice BBBJ, but turned into CBJ, any one know if she is still there? Also do any AMPs provide BBFS around, please pm if so.

ThanksRose or Rosie (same provider) at Hana is hot. But her turn off is that she is a heavy smoker. A lot of people on her including myself have reported getting FS from her but when she walks into the room she reeks off tobacco and smoke. I guess if you personally are a smoker this isn't a turn off for you like it is for other people.

Bwetfan
11-01-12, 13:28

ThanksI seriously doubt you will find any AMPs where BBFS is reliably provided. Back in the day, there was a well-known masseuse that worked at a few Escondido AMPs that would go raw dog for a few of her regulars, but that is the only repeat report that I've seen. A few people have reported happenstance bareback sessions at local AMPs, but they were with employees that had come and gone.

Over 10 years ago, I was in a Mission Gorge AMP, and was having a rough time finishing up because the condom was way too industrial. The masseuse suggesting finishing up with it off as long as I pulled out before blowing my load (guess she didn't want it there for the next customer) , but I was in sort of a paranoid mood at the time so opted for her mouth instead. That is the only time I'd been offered.

Dialect
11-06-12, 11:58
1. bbfs is available generally only if the provider trusts you.

2. who are the youngest asian girls working in the escondido amp scene? and i mean younger as in 20s / 30s, not ****. i had a blast with penny at oriental, but she was a bit older for my taste.

Chupacabra504
11-08-12, 13:36
So I'm new to going to massage parlors. So I'm going to start going to places and let you guys know what they are like wether they offer extras or not and what the girls are like. So I tried Lotus spa in KM and I've been there three times. The girls there are super amazing first time can't remember the girls name. Second time got Cindy super hot Chinese girl. The third time had Anna and she was hot too. So far no extras but really good massage. They do tease and touch the boys a lot and some occasionally touch the big guy too. Last massage with Anna she let me touch the inner thighs so I'm thinking if you return you might be able to get an HJ but as far as I can see just a legit place. But next time I go somewhere else ill let you know whats going on.

Be safe guys

Shooter808
11-08-12, 15:48
From what I've read Hana is a good bet, albeit a pricey venue.Hey guys, I'll be rolling into SD next month. What is the going rate at Hana? I'm used to paying $0. 5 house and $1. 50 tip. Reasonable or what should I expect. Don't want to drive the local rates up.

I'll be sure to rate my stay.

Jaysd80
11-09-12, 06:38
Hey guys, I'll be rolling into SD next month. What is the going rate at Hana? I'm used to paying $0. 5 house and $1. 50 tip. Reasonable or what should I expect. Don't want to drive the local rates up.

I'll be sure to rate my stay.Hana will run you $.6 for half an hour or $.8 for 45 minutes if you opt for a table shower. I visited last week and paid for half a hour and $1. 2 tip for FS. I saw Coco which was my first time with her and I have to say that she is best girl there in terms of sexual appetite & drive. Looks wise she's hot but not the hottest compared to Tiffany. Tiffany though she is a knock out, she somewhat lack performance wise and can get moody.

But if this your first visit to Hana and if mamsan and the providers don't know you they will try and get the most out of you and start high depending on what services you want from them. I'd suggest try to talk them downto $1. 4 or $1. 6 and not pay more than $2. 0 altogether.

If you want cheaper places but slightly older providers. Head up north to Escondido and visit places like Escondido Health Spa.

Shooter808
11-12-12, 02:03
Hana will run you $.6 for half an hour or $.8 for 45 minutes if you opt for a table shower. I visited last week and paid for half a hour and $1. 2 tip for FS. I saw Coco which was my first time with her and I have to say that she is best girl there in terms of sexual appetite & drive. Looks wise she's hot but not the hottest compared to Tiffany. Tiffany though she is a knock out, she somewhat lack performance wise and can get moody.Is this place only open till 10pm? I see on rub maps 10pm. The fahking dinners are running late and I have not been able to get away early. And I forgot passport so no Tijuana. Lose money.

Shooter808
11-13-12, 03:52
Hana Spa.

Checked out Tiffany a young Korean chick. *Long and thin with bolt on C's and a pretty face.

Hana is nice and clean with decent parking but it closes way too early. *

Tiffany was pretty friendly but quiet and soft spoken at first. *English is good. She started off with a quick light massage and a short CBJ. *Really short with little attention to the boys. *It's ok though she's a hot young Korean hottie so as long as she's wasn't a starfish I was going to be happy. *

Started off in CG and moved to Doggie. *She liked looking in the mirror and that was my favorite visually too. *Her arched back with the tits hanging down while banging was a sight! *Next I flattened her out and straddled her from behind. * She seemed to like it. Probably because it was zero effort required. *

After a few minutes I flipped her and finished in mish. *My favorite is looking into the eyes while banging away and this was no GFE with no DFK or LFK but what the hell, she was young and hot right? *She was a little shallow so she wouldn't let me put her legs on my shoulders and bang hard but didn't need it to go deep anyway. *

Overall I didn't feel rushed at all and she had a good attitude. *Can tell she's new to the business so go easy on her guys. *She's a cutie.

Face 8, Bod 9, Attitude 8.

I'd repeat but I leave on Thurs and need to check out Coco before I leave. *Tiff did say there were many young pretty girls there so Hana gets a thumbs up from me guys.

Albert619
11-13-12, 18:12
Does anyone know of a provider that offers BBBJ at another local parlor than hanns?

Xxofe
11-14-12, 21:29
Going to be visiting SD in a couple of weeks. Normally I like to see Ms Diane in Escondido, but I will only have about 2. 5 free hours while I await business near the airport. I figure since I have a car I don't mind traveling a bit, but don't want to feel rushed. So I have been doing some research here and on a couple of other sites and was wondering if I could get some reliable info.

Right now I am thinking about a couple of places, any recent info on any of the following.

Sasha Spa on 4th.

Magic Hands spa on rosecrans.

Sammy's spa on Kettner.

Any other suggestions in that area.

Not only interested in FS, any HE would be ok and would like to keep the cost down below 150 out the door.

Thanks in advance

Jaysd80
11-15-12, 05:05
Does anyone know of a provider that offers BBBJ at another local parlor than hanns?Health Spa on Miramar Road. Asia Spa in Escondido. Escondido Health Spa.

Dickbreath
11-17-12, 00:56
Sammy's spa on Kettner.I would pass on this place. I tried visiting it early in July while I was in town for Comic-Con. I went around noontime during the week and got an older heavyset woman around 50ish. I talked to the manager and got my money back while the masseuse was fuming and arguing that she was younger than me. True, I was nearly 62 at the time. Hey, its my money and I'll spend it the way I want.

Dickbreath
11-17-12, 01:01
Is this place only open till 10pm? I see on rub maps 10pm. The fahking dinners are running late and I have not been able to get away early. And I forgot passport so no Tijuana. Lose money.If you go here later in the evening, arrive at the door no later than 9:30P for a 30 minute session. Adjust arrival time for longer sessions. Apparently their license only allows them to stay open until 10:00P.

Chupacabra504
11-18-12, 00:50
Hit this place up yesterday. THis is part of my trying to visit every AMP in san diego and report back. Well I went here expecting it to be legit there is a big open area with tables for foot massages and if you get the 1 hour full body rub for. 40 they take you back to this room seperating it from the main area only by a thick curtain. This older 50 year old korean lady pretty heavy set walks in but I'm like what the hell just expecting a massage. She actually gave a decent massage she alot of teasing and ball touching. After 20 or 30 mins she flips me over and to my suprise she does the he gesture and says. 30 dollars so I go for it she actually was very patient and did a good job no rush. She let the hands roam under the bra and outside the pants which were jeans super lame. Anyways thats the report all the providers seemed older and most wore jeans which is kinda lame to me. Anywho even though the service was good probably wouldn't go back they don't have table showers either. Theres a new place across the street from here might check it out soon get back to you.

Pancake007
11-20-12, 14:06
In the area and looking for the 411 on this place? Any talent? Any recommendations?

Albert619
11-20-12, 21:39
I visited the Spa by Excalibur cigar lounge, it was a total waste. Older lady not into anything.

Xxofe
11-24-12, 00:56
So I'm thinking I'm going to have to try out Hana, I'll just have to make time for the drive.

Before I walk in though, a few questions.

What is the room rate now?

What is the going rates for FS now? I don't want to over tip and drive up the price.

Any ideas how long it takes to drive from near the airport along the water front up to Kearny Mesa at about 3pm?

Been looking on another site, and also saw a place in PB had pretty good reviews, any one here try Rose on Garnet recently.

Thanks in advance, will post my review on where ever I end up after next weekend

Chupacabra504
11-24-12, 13:43
Hit up this place in point loma across the street from taco bell and midway foot massage that I commented on a few weeks ago. This place as far as I can tell is just a legit massage place. I got a great looking girl named rachel she walked on my back and gave a great massage. She kept putting her nice be cups on my back and head and teased the boys but alas no extras but a good massage and pretty young girls.

Ynroh
11-24-12, 23:33
Stopped by Lotus to see Anna, she's definitely hot and great massage. Slight touching but no extras yet. Any suggestions for more?

Five
11-29-12, 17:11
Stopped in to Hana for a half hour- by luck got Coco again today- was somewhat hoping for Tiffany as the review was good but I would definitely not complain. She's beautiful, enthusiastic, and has skills you have to try to believe.

Usual extras and a cg finish- usual rates- worth a repeat- she is my atf AMP provider by a good measure.

Jaysd80
11-29-12, 20:18
Stopped in to Hana for a half hour- by luck got Coco again today- was somewhat hoping for Tiffany as the review was good but I would definitely not complain. She's beautiful, enthusiastic, and has skills you have to try to believe.

Usual extras and a cg finish- usual rates- worth a repeat- she is my atf AMP provider by a good measure.

5It sounds like you showed up with no appointment. If you really wanted Tiffany you should have called ahead to see if she was working today and scheduled an appointment with her. I've had both and like Coco a lot more because of her great attitude.

Filmmakr
12-06-12, 15:45
Ynroh.

Stopped by Lotus to see Anna, she's definitely hot and great massage. Slight touching but no extras yet. Any suggestions for more?

Ynroh, what does she look like? There was an Anna who worked at Convoy MP across from Honda dealership and she vanished. Wondering if it's the same Anna. Next time you see her ask her, if you don't mind.

MCGmail
12-11-12, 04:29
It's on University and La Mesa. Anyone tried it out yet? Thinking of checking it out this week.

Chukichz
12-11-12, 16:10
I went to the AMP on Garnet in PB that advertises 40% off. For 1/2 hour that amounted to. 4. The masseuse was Connie. She's a tiny curly headed moppet, maybe 5' tall at most. She asked me what I wanted and I said everything. She wanted $.6. I moved away from her and said no thanks only want a massage. She started giving me regular massage for the next 5 minutes. She then started playing with the twins and finally relented to the amount I told her I would pay earlier which was $.0. She climbed on for acg until I came. Because of attitude I would not repeat.

Dirty Old Guy
12-11-12, 17:27
MC,

Well, quit wasting time and go check it out. You get to be the 1st to TOFTT, and start building up some street cred at the same time. Be sure to post your results.

Welcome to the hobby,

Dirty.

It's on University and La Mesa. Anyone tried it out yet? Thinking of checking it out this week.

Five
12-12-12, 01:48
Been to a few of those places in LM and East SD over the years- so far they have all been the regular AMP r-and-t with no other extras available, but then again I never really tried that hard for more.

Five
12-12-12, 01:50
Yeah I don't make appointments because I am usually on the spur of a moment impulse to go play a little. Perhaps I will- but from what people are saying maybe I will just stick with Coco- I rarely repeat but she is something special.

It sounds like you showed up with no appointment. If you really wanted Tiffany you should have called ahead to see if she was working today and scheduled an appointment with her. I've had both and like Coco a lot more because of her great attitude.

Chupacabra504
12-20-12, 00:14
Here is another report on my attempt to try every AMP in san diego and report back I have two reports this week and I will do it in two parts. So massage oasis another legit place no extras just a good massage but as far as legit places go this place is lacking. Girls are hot but they wear jeans very little to no teasing and no touching I wouldn't go back even though I do occasionally enjoy legit massage from time to time so enjoy.

Chupacabra504
12-20-12, 00:29
Hit this place up tonight its on convoy got greeted by a cute mid thirties early forties korean ladyin sexy little green dress. A little belly fat not too much great figure booty a little flat but good looking nice legs. Got 45 mins ok massgae I was feeling up her nice thighs after 10 mins I flip over and asks what I want since I didn't bring too much cash I only got a CBJ FS was on the menu for. 2 total. She was good very sexy and vocal didn't let me DATY but I got to suck on here oerky little be cups and over the panties touching. I would return. The other girl I saw was a little more lean and cute too prices seemed consistent with hana. Jolie or judy was the girls name.

Why Am I
12-21-12, 15:39
Ditto on Deez Nut's report from a while back.

Been to Silky twice now, and will keep going as long as the quality keeps up. Excellent massage, lots of playing and teasing, cheaper than Kearny Mesa (.5 for an hour, .5 for tip). The only downsides I would see is the ladies seem to have a habit of leaving the door partially open when they go for the hot towel (twice in a hour) , and its HE only. But if that's what you're looking for, I would definitely recommend a trip to Silky.

Ynroh
12-22-12, 17:23
Hit this place up tonight its on convoy got greeted by a cute mid thirties early forties korean ladyin sexy little green dress. A little belly fat not too much great figure booty a little flat but good looking nice legs. Got 45 mins ok massgae I was feeling up her nice thighs after 10 mins I flip over and asks what I want since I didn't bring too much cash I only got a CBJ FS was on the menu for. 2 total. She was good very sexy and vocal didn't let me DATY but I got to suck on here oerky little be cups and over the panties touching. I would return. The other girl I saw was a little more lean and cute too prices seemed consistent with hana. Jolie or judy was the girls nameThanks for the review. Been there few years ago but was totally legit.

Ynroh
12-22-12, 17:26
Ynroh.

Ynroh, what does she look like? There was an Anna who worked at Convoy MP across from Honda dealership and she vanished. Wondering if it's the same Anna. Next time you see her ask her, if you don't mind.I guess typical cute petie Asian. Didn't notice any distinct features.

Ynroh
12-22-12, 21:18
Stopped by Aria and was greeted by an older ugly asian lady, first thing she askef if I was Chinese. Since I'm half I say yes. Then I ask if there was any younger ladies, she says no and kinda wanted to me leave? Never had issues before or maybe there were no younger ones there. Will not go back.

DaMassageMan
12-28-12, 03:13
Hey guys new to the area and I've been looking around but no luck. Are there any cheap, hole in the wall type places around here with maybe an older not so attractive lady offering a nice massage and HJ for a descent donation?

Kelvinb
12-29-12, 19:04
Decided to give Cajon Spa a try because $.40 for an hour is a nice price and the spot happened to stay open to 11:00 pm. For the record I can't speak to if extras can be actually had because there were none for me. Not even a gracing of the boys because the lady was working hard to ensure the towel kept the boys covered and when I removed the towel after the flip she was pretty much out of there. I will say and must say if you are looking for a legit and fairly good massage where all of your body gets worked over this might be a spot for you with a good price for a full hour. So I left with my boys full of juice but what you going to do after 10:00 pm and El Cajon Blvd dead.

Relaxed
01-02-13, 03:18
Hit this place up tonight its on convoy got greeted by a cute mid thirties early forties korean ladyin sexy little green dress. A little belly fat not too much great figure booty a little flat but good looking nice legs. Got 45 mins ok massgae I was feeling up her nice thighs after 10 mins I flip over and asks what I want since I didn't bring too much cash I only got a CBJ FS was on the menu for. 2 total. She was good very sexy and vocal didn't let me DATY but I got to suck on here oerky little be cups and over the panties touching. I would return. The other girl I saw was a little more lean and cute too prices seemed consistent with hana. Jolie or judy was the girls nameI was surprised to read Chupas positive review of Aria. First, the attitudes of the workers are bad news. Second the ladies are too old and should be put out to pasture or retired a long time ago, oh like the other review said they are ugly also. Last, they demand high tips for no performance. Just pass on this tiny place and head over to Hana if in the Convoy area, take it from me.

ItIsToBe
01-04-13, 22:47
I went to an Acupuncture / Massage place on Convoy a month ago. The girl I got was a cute Chinese girl, maybe in her late 20s. Hard body, soft skin, but I'll get to that later. I paid. 4 for an hour which included a very good massage followed by a hot, soapy table shower. I didn't get extras as I didn't even ask, besides I'd always been shut-out on Convoy so I wasn't expecting anything but the basic. A week later I made an appointment and returned for another hour with the same girl. This time I let my hands wander. She had no problem with that as she continued with an excellent massage. On the turn she started to focus on my thighs and my butt. I was pitching a serious tent in the towel, so I decided to just take it off. She had no problem with that but she wouldn't put her hands on it despite me trying to guide them there. So I just decided to take care of myself and she helped out with some nice gentle nut tugging. I popped and she cleaned me up. Then to my surprise, she climbed on top and started kissing me. I'm thinking,"where was this 5 minutes ago?" We made out for a little while and finished with another great table shower and she kissed me goodbye. Now I'm thinking that maybe slow and steady wins the race. I came back the next week at the same time, like clockwork. This time I let her start on the massage (because it really is a great massage) and when she moves to the front I start pulling down her jeans. Nice ass; small, round, smooth and firm. Then I move my fingers to the front and then inside. I go at this for a couple minutes and her legs are trembling. But then she backed away and pulled her jeans back up. I'm thinking "well, this is her limit", especially since I'm only paying. 4. But no. She has me flip then gets on top of me and starts to ride. She still has jeans on and even though she seemed to be getting off, I wasn't. In fact the jeans were starting to rub me raw. I told her and she wasn't upset at all. Instead she walked over to her little table of goodies and came back and gave me the best hot oil HJ I've ever had. Next week. Same Bat time, same Bat channel. This time before we start I tell her that it's my birthday and I want to celebrate with her. She picks up a towel and hangs it up over the little peekhole in the door. Nice! Now I'm thinking,"fuck the massage let's fuck." I had her lay next to me on the table and we start making out like we're in high school. Things just got better and better from there. She stands up and gets naked and had the most amazing little spinner body. Small breasts but I really wasn't too concerned about that. She started with a BBBJ, then CG, RCG, doggie, and probably 15 minutes with me on top before I took it out and popped all over her body. Talk about a happy ending! Did I mention that she let me in without a raincoat! Now that was incredible. I don't know if this was an anomaly, or if she likes me, or if she appreciates having repeat customers. Whatever the reason is, I will be going back and back.

HoneyBoy
01-05-13, 21:29
Nice story! So how much did the full service cost you?

QUOTE=ItIsToBe; 1641623]I went to an Acupuncture / Massage place on Convoy a month ago. The girl I got was a cute Chinese girl, maybe in her late 20s. Hard body, soft skin, but I'll get to that later. I paid. 4 for an hour which included a very good massage followed by a hot, soapy table shower. I didn't get extras as I didn't even ask, besides I'd always been shut-out on Convoy so I wasn't expecting anything but the basic. A week later I made an appointment and returned for another hour with the same girl. This time I let my hands wander. She had no problem with that as she continued with an excellent massage. On the turn she started to focus on my thighs and my butt. I was pitching a serious tent in the towel, so I decided to just take it off. She had no problem with that but she wouldn't put her hands on it despite me trying to guide them there. So I just decided to take care of myself and she helped out with some nice gentle nut tugging. I popped and she cleaned me up. Then to my surprise, she climbed on top and started kissing me. I'm thinking,"where was this 5 minutes ago?" We made out for a little while and finished with another great table shower and she kissed me goodbye. Now I'm thinking that maybe slow and steady wins the race. I came back the next week at the same time, like clockwork. This time I let her start on the massage (because it really is a great massage) and when she moves to the front I start pulling down her jeans. Nice ass; small, round, smooth and firm. Then I move my fingers to the front and then inside. I go at this for a couple minutes and her legs are trembling. But then she backed away and pulled her jeans back up. I'm thinking "well, this is her limit", especially since I'm only paying. 4. But no. She has me flip then gets on top of me and starts to ride. She still has jeans on and even though she seemed to be getting off, I wasn't. In fact the jeans were starting to rub me raw. I told her and she wasn't upset at all. Instead she walked over to her little table of goodies and came back and gave me the best hot oil HJ I've ever had. Next week. Same Bat time, same Bat channel. This time before we start I tell her that it's my birthday and I want to celebrate with her. She picks up a towel and hangs it up over the little peekhole in the door. Nice! Now I'm thinking,"fuck the massage let's fuck." I had her lay next to me on the table and we start making out like we're in high school. Things just got better and better from there. She stands up and gets naked and had the most amazing little spinner body. Small breasts but I really wasn't too concerned about that. She started with a BBBJ, then CG, RCG, doggie, and probably 15 minutes with me on top before I took it out and popped all over her body. Talk about a happy ending! Did I mention that she let me in without a raincoat! Now that was incredible. I don't know if this was an anomaly, or if she likes me, or if she appreciates having repeat customers. Whatever the reason is, I will be going back and back.[/QUOTE]

ItIsToBe
01-06-13, 00:21
Nice story! So how much did the full service cost you? That was the best part. I only dropped. 4 per session, plus a. 2 tip each time. Including the FS. The place seems legit, I think they even have a real acupuncturist available. That's why I'm wondering if mine was a unique situation or if anyone can work their way "in" over time?

Bobbywinsd
01-06-13, 04:18
Had a similar experience, but this one was totally out of the blue. Had been seeing the same masseuse for months. Totally legit, just getting a great massage. My body always betrayed me, but nothing ever happened beyond knowing smiles, etc, and comments about something being like a heat-seeking missile. Then, out of the blue, I was given a very nice Father's Day present. I was told never to expect it again, as this was a gift for my loyalty and for Father's Day, but it's been Father's Day every time I've seen her since.

That was the best part. I only dropped. 4 per session, plus a. 2 tip each time. Including the FS. The place seems legit, I think they even have a real acupuncturist available. That's why I'm wondering if mine was a unique situation or if anyone can work their way "in" over time?

Dirty Old Guy
01-06-13, 11:26
ItIs,

You are really saying that you got FS, and BBFS at that, for a $20.00 tip? That's unheard of! Unique situation or not, I think someone else is going to have to verify this before it's believable. I'm in Phoenix, or I'd try it myself.

Dirty.

That was the best part. I only dropped. 4 per session, plus a. 2 tip each time. Including the FS. The place seems legit, I think they even have a real acupuncturist available. That's why I'm wondering if mine was a unique situation or if anyone can work their way "in" over time?

HoneyBoy
01-06-13, 11:58
LOL. Does sound a little skeptical, but who knows. Maybe she was attracted to the guy or just plain ol horny! LOL.

ItIs,

You are really saying that you got FS, and BBFS at that, for a $20. 00 tip? That's unheard of! Unique situation or not, I think someone else is going to have to verify this before it's believable. I'm in Phoenix, or I'd try it myself.

Dirty.

ItIsToBe
01-06-13, 14:35
ItIs,

You are really saying that you got FS, and BBFS at that, for a $20. 00 tip? That's unheard of! Unique situation or not, I think someone else is going to have to verify this before it's believable. I'm in Phoenix, or I'd try it myself.

Dirty.That's what I paid indeed. Why would I pay more when things kept getting progressively better for the same price? Doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not. Can't promise you'll get what I got but who knows? I stayed diligent and it was definitely worth the effort.

Bwetfan
01-07-13, 18:17
That was the best part. I only dropped. 4 per session, plus a. 2 tip each time. Including the FS. The place seems legit, I think they even have a real acupuncturist available. That's why I'm wondering if mine was a unique situation or if anyone can work their way "in" over time?Probably somewhere between the two extremes, closer to the unique. You were a repeat customer, she liked you, and she trusted you. Most mongers wouldn't have the patience to work a situation for that long, given sure alternatives. It will be interesting to see if you get that same service (or even better) on your next visit, or if a lot of it was special.

Senchi
01-07-13, 19:55
So I've been to Hana a number of times over the past six months and I've been seeing the same three gals over and over.

Not to complain, really, as the service has been excellent each time, but has anyone seen anyone besides these three?

I think one is named Apple or Chanel? She was the not-as-great as the others, service-wise.

Coco is as others have described. Great service. I remember her from Kiaa a long time ago, with a few less tattoos and a little less baby fat. But she is even better now overall.

Tiffany is very friendly and offers a great massage and good service.

Dirty Old Guy
01-07-13, 21:40
ItIs,

Well, if you got it, good on ya. But, I think you found the only good hearted provider on the west coast. Every other one is just out for the cash. Keep enjoying what you have with this one, just don't expect the same from others.

Dirty.

That's what I paid indeed. Why would I pay more when things kept getting progressively better for the same price? Doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not. Can't promise you'll get what I got but who knows? I stayed diligent and it was definitely worth the effort.

Southali
01-07-13, 23:04
I believe him. I frequent massage parlors around the country including on Convoy. Even at "legitimate" parlors, the gals may take a liking to one of their clients. And if said client pushes the right buttons at the right time. Good times can be had. Personally, I was given full service at a legitimate parlor before. During my first or second visit, I was very aggressive and noticed she was shaking when I grabbed her legs and ass. It is also worth noting that she was not shy about massaging areas legitimate masseuses stay away from. With that said, I felt there were enough "hints" for me to try my luck at mutual touching. So during maybe the 3rd visit, she pulled down her pants during the beginning of the massage and I FIV and BBFS her on the table. Also for a $40 tip during a 90 minute session. This has only ever happened once in maybe 10 years of visiting "legit" parlors. So I only assume she was horny and felt comfortable enough with me. I would also not doubt if I am not the first that she has given this opportunity to!

You will understand though why I withhold name and location, because this experience was extraordinary and the service I received is not typical for this parlor.

Senchi
01-08-13, 00:29
Went to Escondido Health Spa tonight. Haven't done Escondido in a long time, and this night was a reminder as to why.

Got Tanya. Mid-40's, and pretty much what you'd expect in the looks department. Service wasn't anything to write home about-she pulled up her dress, pulled down the top of it, and CG'd me without much fanfare.

The only esco place I ever enjoyed was A-1 a couple years back. Had some nice talent that wasn't as nice as the young ones in Kearny Mesa, but the service made up for it.

At this point, not much reason to go to esco instead unless you're really pressed for cash, in my opinion. Then again, I know many folks here are just fine with the service they get in Escondido so maybe my preference for young eye candy is salting my opinion.

Wolfman619
01-09-13, 13:38
It's on University and La Mesa. Anyone tried it out yet? Thinking of checking it out this week.I went new years eve day. It was okay.

Upon entering the place, I thought it was legit. The place is a lot nicer and upscale looking inside than most AMPs that I have visited.

Hostess had me sign in with name and address. Phht. I'm just another john smith who lives on 3rd st. I opt for th hr massage which is pretty decent at 50. The woman leads me to the room which is pretty spacious and has a real massage table with the face horseshoe rest. This place has to be legit.

My massuse enters. Chinese mid 30s wearing jeans and t shirt. Says her name is yoli (?). She chats a little more than I care for but gets the hint. Didn't object to me touching her as she was standing near my head. Maybe its my type of AMP after all.

She had to run out and answer the door and phone once each during massage which was annoying. There was another woman working. The door also has loudass bells tied to it, rather than a dinger. Not super discreet. Also, this place does not have a vestibule with a window where mamasan lets you in. Another reason I thought it was legit.

Anyways the massage was meh, too light for my taste. Before the flip, she doew about 5 to ten minutes of tickling, which led to the crevasse. Finally she tells me to flip and goes right for the goods. Didn't ask, but I'm cool with it. She was cool with mutual touch, but you could tell she was new to the game. I didn't push for BJ or FS.

As she was cleaning me up, I asked if they had a table shower, and they did. So I got that at no extra charge. I ended up tipping her 40 for the whole bit. I may go back just because their prices are fairly reasonable.

BTW, I asked her what the name of the spa was. She didn't know. I don't think. It has one, as it isn't advertised on the BP ads or on the building itself. Also the building is in a bit of a higher traffic area, in a busy strip mall with limited parking, FYI.

First post, howd I do?

Dog Rice
01-09-13, 18:29
ItIsToBe,

Nice report. I think you are super lucky to get such experience. I am actually interested in the hard massage. While I enjoy the fun from AMP, I sometimes do want some nice massage. Mind to share a bit more about this AMP? There are several AMPs on Convoy.

That's what I paid indeed. Why would I pay more when things kept getting progressively better for the same price? Doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not. Can't promise you'll get what I got but who knows? I stayed diligent and it was definitely worth the effort.

Gideyeon
01-09-13, 22:15
So I've been to Hana a number of times over the past six months and I've been seeing the same three gals over and over.

Not to complain, really, as the service has been excellent each time, but has anyone seen anyone besides these three?

I think one is named Apple or Chanel? She was the not-as-great as the others, service-wise.

Coco is as others have described. Great service. I remember her from Kiaa a long time ago, with a few less tattoos and a little less baby fat. But she is even better now overall.

Tiffany is very friendly and offers a great massage and good service.I'd like to know this as well. I've tried Apple, Coco and Tiffany but was wondering if they had any other girls there as of late. The first time I went I had a girl named Yoyo but I've never seen any reviews of her on any of the sites. Does Cris still work there? I was thinking of passing by but I want to try something other than the usual stuff.

MookieStick
01-10-13, 16:16
Went to Apple Spa last night it PB and gave it a run. Big rooms but the place is in a strange alley type location. Paid. 4 for the room and. 4 for the tip. She wanted. 6 for the HE but I countered with. 4. The girl was OK in the face and let my hands roam. She was a little chubby in the midsection but hid it well. I probably will not repeat due to the upselling. Upselling = no repeat in my book. I asked for a BJ and she asked for 1. No way.

I'll be trying out Tijuana this weekend. Hopefully, my head doesn't wind up getting boiled into a fleshy stew by some criminal element.

Mook

Chupacabra504
01-10-13, 22:03
First off sorry to everyone who had a bad experience at Aria Spa. I had a good time there. Anyways tried North County Spa it's a legit place and don't get me wrong I love legit places every now and again but this place was lame and the girls were not hot at all but there it is.

Wolfman619
01-11-13, 23:17
Been back to the unnamed AMP on Uni and La Mesa Blvd. Got a new masseuse. She goes by the name Sally. 5'2" 120 lbs, long black hair, great curves, the cup (maybe bigger).

Gives a killer massage. Maybe best I've ever had at an AMP. Is responsive about pressure and technique. She's had some schooling in this respect from what she's told me and I believe it.

Problem is, on the flip she asks me if I want HJ. I say yes. Then she tells me 60 but says for today 40. Keep in mind there was no teasing whatsoever. I'm limp as hell. I ask her to take ofd her top but she is totally against it. I grease the wheels with a tip, and she lets me pull up her shirt and pull down bra a little but nothing else. Bummer because she's got a rocking body, I want more! Haha.

I went back tonight, just on the strength of the massage alone. It was that good. Plus its 35 for a hh with table shower, thats not to bad for the frugal monger. I asked for her again specifically, and got my rub with no tease. On the flip she asks if I want service, but I tell her no. I mean I'm limp as hell. I need something to get me going! She kinda rubs my chest and stuff and asks me 3 or 4 times if I'm sure. I said. Yep. So off to table shower we go and we made some small talk during that. I ended up tipping her 15 just for the service.

So I'm asking sr guys: what can you do to build up a repertoire with these girl s to get them to loosen up? Or to get them to tease you a bit the way you like? This girl is cool for the most part and her hands are dynamite. She's willing to do the fun side of things, but is a rookie. How do ya break them in right?

Dirty Old Guy
01-12-13, 09:14
Wolf,

How can you get the girls to "loosen up?" I've found that waving bundles of large denomination bills works real well. :D

Dirty.

Been back to the unnamed AMP on Uni and La Mesa Blvd. Got a new masseuse. She goes by the name Sally. 5'2" 120 lbs, long black hair, great curves, the cup (maybe bigger).

Gives a killer massage. Maybe best I've ever had at an AMP. Is responsive about pressure and technique. She's had some schooling in this respect from what she's told me and I believe it.

Problem is, on the flip she asks me if I want HJ. I say yes. Then she tells me 60 but says for today 40. Keep in mind there was no teasing whatsoever. I'm limp as hell. I ask her to take ofd her top but she is totally against it. I grease the wheels with a tip, and she lets me pull up her shirt and pull down bra a little but nothing else. Bummer because she's got a rocking body, I want more! Haha.

I went back tonight, just on the strength of the massage alone. It was that good. Plus its 35 for a hh with table shower, thats not to bad for the frugal monger. I asked for her again specifically, and got my rub with no tease. On the flip she asks if I want service, but I tell her no. I mean I'm limp as hell. I need something to get me going! She kinda rubs my chest and stuff and asks me 3 or 4 times if I'm sure. I said. Yep. So off to table shower we go and we made some small talk during that. I ended up tipping her 15 just for the service.

So I'm asking sr guys: what can you do to build up a repertoire with these girl s to get them to loosen up? Or to get them to tease you a bit the way you like? This girl is cool for the most part and her hands are dynamite. She's willing to do the fun side of things, but is a rookie. How do ya break them in right?

Wolfman619
01-12-13, 12:15
D. O. G,

Good advice! But first ya got to have stacks of large denomination currency. Thats why I'm stuck going to a cheapo rub shop and not the nicer / fun ones like hana.

Dirty Old Guy
01-19-13, 09:37
Wolf,

Save up them nickles and dimes. You'll get to Hana one of these days. :D

Dirty.

D. O. G,

Good advice! But first ya got to have stacks of large denomination currency. Thats why I'm stuck going to a cheapo rub shop and not the nicer / fun ones like hana.

Chupacabra504
01-19-13, 20:15
On my mission to visit all the AMP in sd I hit this place up and was greeted by angie a late 40 Asian provider did half an hour for 50 standard rates. 2 min bs massage I touched her kitty under the skirt and she asked what I wanted we started 69 CBJ went to cg and finished doggy. Service a bit rushed but she was nice enough super tight kitty great BJ skills. Good body even though older. Big fake cans and she said they have a Latina provider there as well. Standard rates. 1.10 CBJ total 1. 50 covered FS.

Be safe

Dweezil
01-30-13, 10:47
On my mission to visit all the AMP in sd I hit this place up and was greeted by angie a late 40 Asian provider did half an hour for 50 standard rates. 2 min bs massage I touched her kitty under the skirt and she asked what I wanted we started 69 CBJ went to cg and finished doggy. Service a bit rushed but she was nice enough super tight kitty great BJ skills. Good body even though older. Big fake cans and she said they have a Latina provider there as well. Standard rates. 1.10 CBJ total 1. 50 covered FS.

Be safeHad a close friend who dropped in after a weak experience earlier in the day up in OC. Same story and investment. Added the table shower for and extra 15 minutes and 0. 2 investment. He thought the shower was well worth it but the total experience fell into the "ok but not worth repeating" category.

Have a great day.

Dz

NotParticular
01-30-13, 11:58

Tiffany is very friendly and offers a great massage and good service.Senior Member from Atlanta will be visiting your fair city and I cannot find Hana anywhere. Help please. NP

Bwetfan
01-30-13, 15:35
Senior Member from Atlanta will be visiting your fair city and I cannot find Hana anywhere. Help please. NPYeah, Google almost seems to be hiding it.

8055 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.

Next to a mattress store, shares a parking lot with a Burger King.

http://goo.gl/maps/iY3U2

Sup123
02-01-13, 01:21
I been having fun using this site and I felt is was time to give back. All I have to say about Hana is that you can't go wrong. I've been there 3 times and have had Coco, Tiffany, and Rosie. If you want a sure thing I would recommend Hana.

Senior Leche
02-01-13, 13:42
I been having fun using this site and I felt is was time to give back. All I have to say about Hana is that you can't go wrong. I've been there 3 times and have had Coco, Tiffany, and Rosie. If you want a sure thing I would recommend Hana.Anyone know if Mya still works there or what happened to her? She was one of my ATF!

Oyukwill
02-05-13, 02:11
I plan to be in Chula Vista next week and wanted to ask for any current information about the providers at Daisy Spa.

Rpatrick
02-05-13, 18:22
I plan to be in Chula Vista next week and wanted to ask for any current information about the providers at Daisy Spa.Ask for Cindy.

Harley Dude 29
02-08-13, 18:18
I got an opportunity to visit Golden Touch in Chula Vista / San Diego. I took the 30 minute option. I drew Young, and she began the massage. She was not a spinner but more of a Korean MILF. She asked for the flip and indicated a HJ. I held out for FS and she began a wonderful what I thought was a BBBJ. She then said to go to Mish and I was wary as she didn't indicate a cover, but as we switched positions, I saw she had artfully supplied and applied one. She did a great job in mish and the cleaned me up. Overall a good experience.

FreeMason69
02-08-13, 20:57
So went to Hana last week on an impulse as usual and when I walked in and talked to the mms, she said they cannot take me there LOL. Never had that happen to me before, still trying to figure out what when wrong.

HoneyBoy
02-09-13, 01:44
And how much extra was this?

I got an opportunity to visit Golden Touch in Chula Vista / San Diego. I took the 30 minute option. I drew Young, and she began the massage. She was not a spinner but more of a Korean MILF. She asked for the flip and indicated a HJ. I held out for FS and she began a wonderful what I thought was a BBBJ. She then said to go to Mish and I was wary as she didn't indicate a cover, but as we switched positions, I saw she had artfully supplied and applied one. She did a great job in mish and the cleaned me up. Overall a good experience.

Dirty Old Guy
02-09-13, 10:15
Free,

Next time don't wear your badge and gun, and leave your squad car parked out front. Those are usually turn offs at AMP's. :D

Dirty.

So went to Hana last week on an impulse as usual and when I walked in and talked to the mms, she said they cannot take me there LOL. Never had that happen to me before, still trying to figure out what when wrong.

Oyukwill
02-09-13, 16:24
Ask for Cindy.Thanks for the head's up. I sent you a PM for your personal insights. I look forward to this visit.

SilverDolphin
02-09-13, 19:23
Just made a visit and saw Sara. She laughed and was easy going. Small boobs, but a great body. All was well, but when I did not get off as easily as she might be used to, all of a sudden off came the condom. And finished me off with a BBBJ. She tried to upsell me, but I stuck with the standard. Looking out for all you mongers. Overall quite good but the massage was about 10 min. Before I was asked to flip.

LifeSvr89
02-09-13, 20:03
I am a fan of the Asian GILF but don't feel like traveling up to SFV to visit the grannies on Valley. Any recommendations for the 50+ set in the San Diego area? Preferably with D's or more but not necessary. Thanks in advance!

MCGmail
02-10-13, 18:21
I've been meaning to come back and post about this. Went there a few weeks ago and gave it a shot. Standard AMP. Decent light massage and tug after. I took the 30 min option at 35 and paid the extra 40 for the flip. I'd repeat.

Gideyeon
02-12-13, 15:36
Just made a visit and saw Sara. She laughed and was easy going. Small boobs, but a great body. All was well, but when I did not get off as easily as she might be used to, all of a sudden off came the condom. And finished me off with a BBBJ. She tried to upsell me, but I stuck with the standard. Looking out for all you mongers. Overall quite good but the massage was about 10 min. Before I was asked to flip.Good looking out. I was thinking of passing by sometime this week so now I know what to look out for.

Foxfax
02-12-13, 21:03
The adventure started in Escondido. I called Oriental therapy, and Sky was on vacation, no date of return. I stopped by anyway, and met Jinny (Jenny?) and Jasmine. Both ladies were in their mid 40s, and significantly artificially enhanced. I decided to pass, and went over to the nearby health spa. Unfortunately, Minh was off that day. Candy greeted me, but when I asked for her, she said she would prefer to introduce me to another lady, Jojo. I said fine, and after a few minutes she walked in. She was another lady in her mid 40s, with an average build and an average appearance. I passed, and went down the road to Hana. I learned over the phone that Coco was on vacation, but I decided to stop by anyway. When I stopped in, only Apple was available, so I passed again. Hope to be more successful next time.

Wolfman619
02-13-13, 20:33
Damn dude. Thats a lot of time and travel for no action!

Ttown99
02-13-13, 22:44
I've been meaning to come back and post about this. Went there a few weeks ago and gave it a shot. Standard AMP. Decent light massage and tug after. I took the 30 min option at 35 and paid the extra 40 for the flip. I'd repeat.Had the same experience just didn't think it was good enough for repeat. Chick was not pretty at all.

Chupacabra504
02-15-13, 23:55
Hit up Ocean Day Spa and another place called Pure Massage they were legit but allowed a little hand roaming. I also hit up Trancend Spa the place on University and la Mesa that place seems legit I know most of you said its just a rub and tug but my provider offered me FS if I bring my own caps so next time your there bring some jimmys and flirt with your provider and the sky's the limit.

Wolfman619
02-16-13, 14:22
Hit up Ocean Day Spa and another place called Pure Massage they were legit but allowed a little hand roaming. I also hit up Trancend Spa the place on University and la Mesa that place seems legit I know most of you said its just a rub and tug but my provider offered me FS if I bring my own caps so next time your there bring some jimmys and flirt with your provider and the sky's the limit.Who was your provider? I've been in there a handful of times and never been offered FS.

Oyukwill
02-16-13, 14:58
I want to thank the Gang for giving me their suggestions for my first visit to Chula Vista.

I found a Rose among the Daisys. I asked for Cindy, but she wasn't there on Saturday, so I was introduced to the provider who was next in the rotation. I was not overly impressed, so I asked if there was a younger woman available, and I was introduced to a very petite (under 5 feet tall) , but full figured, mature, Korean woman, who really made my day!

Her hair was swept up and she just looked elegant. A little trouble understanding her, but her name sounded like Cinder?

She provided one of the best Table Shampoos that I have experienced, this side of Port Said.

A fairly good massage, which worked out the kinks, and included her walking on my back which really cracked the spine!

On the flip, she provided a HE and I was hook, lined and sinkered! She said she works from Sat. To Wed, so I will definitely be back before I leave CV.

A really great experience and a good hour spent with a classy lady.

Jaropi
02-16-13, 21:24
Hit up Ocean Day Spa and another place called Pure Massage they were legit but allowed a little hand roaming. I also hit up Trancend Spa the place on University and la Mesa that place seems legit I know most of you said its just a rub and tug but my provider offered me FS if I bring my own caps so next time your there bring some jimmys and flirt with your provider and the sky's the limit.I stop at the coffee shop next door to Ocean Day Spa quite often at different hours and have been curious about the services offered there. I know when they first opened the two Chinese girls where staying there at night after they closed, and their cars where in the parking lot early in the morning. Normally that means they are transient and eager to make some quick money and move on. I never have witnessed any customers coming or going during the times I've set and drank my coffee. Thanks for the update on this place. If your in Escondido try Sunset Spa, had Sophia a nice K girl only had a tug but full menu was offered.

Sports Night
02-17-13, 15:09
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/3609887787.html

Wondering if anyone has seen this one yet? Checked for reviews but none came up. Saw her and she has a great bod, pics don't do her justice.

Great rack and ass. PM me if you have tried her out. Saw once and seemed legit, but if more available may put in the effort.

Ynroh
02-18-13, 04:13
Wanted some help finding the best legit massage palor with hotties.
\
I definetly want a good massage.

Joe Coodidge
02-18-13, 21:23
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/thp/3609887787.html

Wondering if anyone has seen this one yet? Checked for reviews but none came up. Saw her and she has a great bod, pics don't do her justice.

Great rack and ass. PM me if you have tried her out. Saw once and seemed legit, but if more available may put in the effort.She does seem attractive. But she does appear to be legit.

Joe

Chupacabra504
02-19-13, 20:26
Who was your provider? I've been in there a handful of times and never been offered FS.Jenny if I remember correctly or Geanie.

LatinGuitar
02-22-13, 20:08
First time poster new here. Anyone heard of this place? Looking for an independent provider in BP and came up with this group of girls.

www.sdmiracleoasis.com

I'm very interested in their option to provide a massage to the girl. Any info at all appreciated BTW Latin massage providers.

Ttown99
02-22-13, 23:05
Read a few negative things about Apple Spa in PB on here, but was in the area and decided to stop by. Sure glad I did, mentioned backpage and got HH for .4 and 1. 2 for FS from a very petite chick that actually looked decent, named Happy. Service comparable to Hanas and saved a few bucks, will repeat.

Joe Coodidge
02-23-13, 00:26
First time poster new here. Anyone heard of this place? Looking for an independent provider in BP and came up with this group of girls.

www.sdmiracleoasis.com

I'm very interested in their option to provide a massage to the girl. Any info at all appreciated BTW Latin massage providers.Seems like an interesting place. If the photos are real then they are hot! Looks like sensual massage only but still. Nice!

Five
02-24-13, 02:55
Went by Hana on Wednesday because I was in the area. Paid for a 1/2 hr- after a couple minutes wait a girl came in that I did not recognize- which is not surprising since I have only seen Coco before- introduced herself as Honey. She claimed it was her first day there- lives in LA and works mid to end of the week. Mid to late 20's K girl (I think). Rockin body, small C's, firm ass. Decent light touch massage folowed by requested french. Enthusiastic, thorough, and nice DT with it- CBJ, but one of the best ones I have ever had. A real pleaser. Would be happy to see her again.

Sd1619
02-24-13, 08:25
Checked out the new place in Poway, Silky Massage. Got there around 7:00pm on Saturday. Nice entryway with a warm atmosphere. I was immediately greeted by an attractive middle aged Chinese woman who asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes, and she led me to the first room from the entrance. I paid for one hour and she told me to undress.

The table is a professional massage table with a firm pad and a face doughnut. I had a paper like they use in doctor's examination rooms so I was pretty sure this was just going to be a legit massage. A few moments later the same woman who greeted me came in and helped me finish undressing. She was not shy about may apparent state of arousal, actually stroking my manhood gently as she had me lay on the table

Face down she proceeded to give a wonderful medium touch massage. I asked her her name and she said Mimi. Her English was horrible so it made communication a bit difficult. I let my hands wander a bit which she didn't seem to mind at all. She left the room to get some hot towels and wiped down off the oil she was using. She then asked me to flip. She again provided a nice medium touch massage.

When she was almost done with the massage which she had done without covering me up, she asked if I wanted her to continue. Pointing at my crotch. I said yes and she started with a nice warm HJ. She undid her bra and lifted her blouse. After a few moments she dropped her pants and panties but there was no touching below the waist without the panties in place.

All in all an enjoyable experience and after I was done she cleaned me off and offered me a glass of water. Tipped her $50. I will probably repeat. There was another woman there. Chinese, younger, and very petite which I would love to try.

Donntee
02-24-13, 19:40
Saw Bobbi. 25 year old Korean. Absolutely the most perfect body IMO ever. I am not able to find the words to describe it. She is there Fri-Mon. Treat her well.

Deez Nut
02-25-13, 00:56
This place was my go too spot. It's still Fifty an hour. Get great massages, but when I tried Mimi, she was nothing like any other provider I had here lately. My experience with her is so opposite from Sd1619. I like my massages hard. And she couldn't even provided that. I felt like she had no experience what's so ever. A little rush. And after the flip, she was already asking how much I was going to tip her. That got me upset. I told her I only have forty for her. She seem okay with that. She was wearing shorts, so I had entrance to her privates. She was a little stand off ish, but made her feel relax. Her HE was okay, but I don't think I want her as a provider again. Maybe it's YMMV with her. Don't know.

Deez Nut

Kashersd0
02-25-13, 01:16
This place was my go too spot. It's still Fifty an hour. Get great massages, but when I tried Mimi, she was nothing like any other provider I had here lately. My experience with her is so opposite from Sd1619. I like my massages hard. And she couldn't even provided that. I felt like she had no experience what's so ever. A little rush. And after the flip, she was already asking how much I was going to tip her. That got me upset. I told her I only have forty for her. She seem okay with that. She was wearing shorts, so I had entrance to her privates. She was a little stand off ish, but made her feel relax. Her HE was okay, but I don't think I want her as a provider again. Maybe it's YMMV with her. Don't know.

Deez NutI too had a rushed experience with her.

Chupacabra504
02-26-13, 21:45
Zai Sheng Spa went to this place its totally legit and as far as legit places go I didn't really enjoy it the girl wasnt that good looking and she didn't really give the pressure I asked for. I also hit up eastern massage and spa this place was also legit the woman wasnt that great but the massage was good alot of teasing the boys and she let the hands roam a bit. Anyways probably won't go to these places again.

KnowMad
03-09-13, 16:02
Made a few trips out to a couple places here in CV IB and NC. I love a good legit massage but its not really great unless you get a little out of it as well.

Laisy Spa I'll call it decent but too pricey for a ok massage and a little roaming.

Best spa. Better than the prior but a bit lack luster in massage area just lots of lube and rubbing no actual pressure personal phone calls can be heard and conversation since walls are thin little privacy for much. June is a good choice.

Golden spa IB by far the most pricey I have been to besides Costa mesa area.

I'm always going here and there trying new places until I find the right combo.

All I have to say is stop paying these high prices it makes us look bad and empties our pockets first go round.

KnowMad
03-09-13, 18:24
So it seems slim pickings out here even for the downtown venu's unless its La mesa or escon. A bit to much of a drive.

I have faired a few here in the CV IB NC area.

A few spots Laisy SPA (way overpriced for little to nothing) , BEST (decent but too much ruckus and talking over the rooms. June is a good choice there) , Golden Mass. (way over priced for service and a ok massage)

Draping is a issue I rarely see address or mentioned.

Most spots that have you draped or covered with a cloth are no go's for me.

I like a good massage don't always need FS but the great massage comes when I'm totally done with out spending all my chips!

Why is everybody paying these stripper like rates? Well do what you must. To bust.

Any more details besides the Hana Mimi. We all know they are top notch!

Any bath house style AMPs around SD? I'm still searching out this playground.

Cheers

Member #2041
03-11-13, 14:31
So it seems slim pickings out here even for the downtown venu's unless its La mesa or escon. A bit to much of a drive.

SLa Mesa isn't too far at all. Neither is mission valley. I can certainly understand why you wouldn't want to haul up to Escondido from there

Dirty Old Guy
03-14-13, 23:18
Damn, haven't you ever heard of Google?

I'm visiting SD soon. Been reading a lot of good reviews about Hana spa. Where is it located and phone number?

Gideyeon
03-15-13, 00:17
Made a few trips out to a couple places here in CV IB and NC. I love a good legit massage but its not really great unless you get a little out of it as well.

Laisy Spa I'll call it decent but too pricey for a ok massage and a little roaming.

Best spa. Better than the prior but a bit lack luster in massage area just lots of lube and rubbing no actual pressure personal phone calls can be heard and conversation since walls are thin little privacy for much. June is a good choice.

Golden spa IB by far the most pricey I have been to besides Costa mesa area.

I'm always going here and there trying new places until I find the right combo.

All I have to say is stop paying these high prices it makes us look bad and empties our pockets first go round.Thanks for the report. Did you happen to pass by VIP in Chula Vista on H St? The old reports on Rubmap claimed that the girls were as young and attractive as the ones at Hanas and I was always wondering if that claim was true.

Curious619
03-20-13, 02:18
There's a new massage spa in chula vista off otay lakes Road. Called NEW LIFE MASSAGE anyone try it yet?

HoneyBoy
03-21-13, 12:32
Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth! I was getting ready to ask the same thing. LOL. They have a $40 an hour special which would be very nice if extras are offered. I just called but they aren't open yet. Maybe give it a try anyway. Let me know if you hear anything about it and I'll do the same.

There's a new massage spa in chula vista off otay lakes Road. Called NEW LIFE MASSAGE anyone try it yet?

StrokerAce33
03-22-13, 14:54
I'm looking for input on this place in MM. Its a fairly new place and I haven't seen any reviews on it yet. Anyone have info on this? $ girls etc. Its on my way home from the office and would like to try it out. I'm also interested in other places in MM too if anyone has tips on additional places.

Thanks in advance

http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/everyone-needs-break-99/11980065

Dark Traveler
03-22-13, 22:28
Guys, I am doing some research as I am coming in town tomorrow. We are actually starting in San Diego and working our way all the way to San Fran or maybe even the redwoods by the end of the week. Should we hit a hot spot of fun I think we will remain there for the rest of our trip.

So I am just wanting to ask, PM is fine and I am happy to trade info of course, but what are the sure things in San Diego and where would you spend the week in Cali if you had some disposable income and a mind to get laid.

Thanks in advance!