PDA

View Full Version : Only in America BISH

Hulk Hercules
09-01-06, 15:21
Everytime I see an attractive woman walking I ask her if she needs a ride. If it is hot as hades outside its a good chance she will get in unless you look like a seriel killer or she is a block away from her destination. Anway, I sees this slim sister walking and scoop her up. I ask key questions to find out how her income is. She tells me that she is going to get a job application. She also says she needs to get her child some items.

With that being said I new the deal. So we agree on terms and price. Now its just a formailty to seal the deal. We go to one of the best hourly tellys. When she pulled down her pants she had a pretty pu$$y. It smelled so fresh and clean. I came a tongue's length of eating it. She claimed she did not do oral. That was okay this time because I was ready to go. Her snatch was tight. I also came a split second away from rippin off the rubber; but thought otherwise. I got her number and may make her a regular. Last but not least she drove a hard bargain and wanted more than what I usually offer.

I should have another freaky tail today or Saturday. Similiar situation. I saw a girl and her sister walking on a 100 degree day. She was down but could not do anything at that moment. She claimed to be a stripper. But that is the in thing now so she could have been perping. I spoke with her today and she is ready to phuck. We already set a rate and terms. So that means more pics for the FAM.

Trick Williams
09-01-06, 16:51
Not exactly what I expected from you Herc... Dont you think shortie is a little on the frail side??? BIG ASS ALL DAY!!!!!

Member #1381
09-01-06, 19:30
I was surprised as well to see the Hulkster tapping on some trim azz. But.... quite a nice azz I might add...

Will get back at you Hulk on my next trip to town......

Happy Hunting and Play Safe....

Cravesit
09-01-06, 22:52
Great catch my man. That is some FINE looking gash!!