PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

M Smiles
10-14-06, 23:48
I saw a cute black girl on Lincoln today across from the El Pollo Loco. Does anyone know anything about her? She was wearing a rainbow tight dress and looked to be early 20's. I dreamt about picking her up but decide against it as it was in the middle of the afternoon.

Any help here?

Monster Cock
04-17-07, 02:22
Lincoln Blvd, just below and just above Ocean Park Blvd ... approx 3am on Sat night...

one tall, thin blonde SW (good looking from far away, so-so from close up) and one curvy but nice looking black SW were out. i chatted with the WSW for a few and even gave her a ride for a couple of blocks. i would guess she was 20, but she said 23.

she wanted $120 for FS. i laughed out loud and she got out. saw her teammate, a nice looking BSW in tight jeans (looked about 20 yrs old) negotiating with some Mexican dude at the gas station on the NE corner of Ocean Park and Lincoln. they took off (my guess is she took less than $120, LOL).

i did a lap and saw a third suspect, a fat white girl (300+ lbs) getting out of some monger's car. i mean this girl was BIG. wow, there really are fetishes for everyone. i never understood the fat fetish myself.

anyway, maybe Lincoln is picking up...

Member #3962
04-20-07, 00:22
Lincoln Blvd, just below and just above Ocean Park Blvd ... approx 3am on Sat night...maybe Lincoln is picking up...

Man, I miss it down there. Just a year ago I was down there for work every week and trolling around Lincoln on foot. I met some of the HOTTEST BSW's while walking around down there. With all of my travel to LA area over the past year, I got a free ticket...maybe i'll come down for a week off and troll around again.

Tyler D
08-24-07, 03:38
Any action lately on Lincoln?

I live a little too far to just experiment, but I do wanna cruise this track cuz I believe there is higher chance of WSW which is what I like.

Would appreciate any recent insight of folks have been out on this track :)

Member #3980
11-01-07, 04:29
Even though this board is a ghost town I thought I'd throw this out there...

So over the last 2 weeks I've been seeing a young asian girl who speaks limited english (i think) on Lincoln Blvd waiting at bus stops. I saw for a while on the east side corner of Lincoln and Rose but lately she's been on the westside of Lincoln and Venice. How do I know she's not just a girl waiting for a bus? I've seen her there as early as 8pm and as late as 130am. Today, same deal, saw her around 8, again at 11 and just before 1am. Same corner. But she won't talk or get in a car. Anyone know whats up?

Inland Empire
11-01-07, 14:40
I drive on Lincoln from Rose to Venice almost every day for work around 9-10pm but no single SW is to be seen at least when I drive. I used to see BSWs but no more. I heard there are some crack head WSWs come out (very possible considering the area - the west of Lincoln between Rose and Venice is where druggies live) but unfortunately I don't have the ability to find and pick them up.

Rookie9183
11-02-07, 01:52
I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. I have seen her at all hours, used to be on East side of Lincoln at Rose, lately on westside at Venice. I offered her a ride once. She didn't take it, but she waited there more than an hour as I saw her still there. It doesn't even look like she is waiting for a bus. I have only seen her in 2 outfits. Mostly the same jeans and shirt and once in a dress.

Weird. Don't know what to make of it either.

Monster Cock
11-04-07, 18:13
saw her at the SE corner of Lincoln and Rose at about 2am last night. curious, i pulled into the gas station and walked over to talk to her. asked her if she needed a ride. she politely said no and that she was waiting for her boyfriend.

strikes me as a possible massage parlor employee. broken English. was wearing jeans, coat and was sporting a backpack.

was just standing at corner and did appear to be waiting for someone specific.

didn't hang to see if she got picked up. don't think she's for hire. not particularily attractive close up -- fucked up teeth, very plain IMHO.

Member #3980
11-07-07, 00:16
saw her at the SE corner of Lincoln and Rose at about 2am last night. curious, i pulled into the gas station and walked over to talk to her. asked her if she needed a ride. she politely said no and that she was waiting for her boyfriend.

strikes me as a possible massage parlor employee. broken English. was wearing jeans, coat and was sporting a backpack.

was just standing at corner and did appear to be waiting for someone specific.

didn't hang to see if she got picked up. don't think she's for hire. not particularily attractive close up -- fucked up teeth, very plain IMHO.

I agree she isn't all that attractive and I did notice the big teeth too but I still think something is extremely odd about her being out here on a known track for hours and hours late at night. I saw her disappear for a while once and then re-appear. Lincoln at 2am isn't exactly the place to just hang out waiting for your boyfriend every night....

Monster Cock
11-07-07, 03:10
I agree she isn't all that attractive and I did notice the big teeth too but I still think something is extremely odd about her being out here on a known track for hours and hours late at night. I saw her disappear for a while once and then re-appear. Lincoln at 2am isn't exactly the place to just hang out waiting for your boyfriend every night....

she's shady - agreed ... but i don't think she is a SW.

maybe her backpack is full of drugs and/or cash and she is a go-between/runner for someone. or maybe there is an illegal sweatshop in one of those second floor office buildings right on that corner.

that spot is R I F E with junkies and weirdos ... but, who knows.

Monster Cock
01-19-08, 20:09
Thought I had kicked this hobby. Was driving down Lincoln Saturday afternoon, turned left onto Washington (going East). And BOOM. Saw this off the hook cute girl who to the trained eye was a SW. Spinner girl who is either Latin or very light skinned black. Prob about 5' tall and weighed prob 110 lbs. YOUNG. Blonde hair (dyed). Banging body, small tits, amazing rear end. This hits all of my buttons and alas I caved.

Followed her a bit on Lincoln as she headed North just past Washington. Pulled to side street. Sure enough, she follows and jumps in. Brief LE check and we're off.

Had to pull $ out at the Liquor store. Then off to her Notel right at that intersection of Wash and Lincoln.

Once in the room we get down to biz. Her attitude is great. She seems new to the game. Says she is 19 (doesn't look a day older), lives in Gardena and works in this area sometimes. Was wearing tight white booty pants and a neon blue tight shirt. Was turning heads like crazy.

Did her Doggy and Missionary. She was very, very tight. Seemed into it, etc. Kept moaning "fuck that pussy daddy" which was a big turn on.

Indian owners of the Notel a little bit of a pain in the ass but overall a great find. This girl is a diamond in the rough.

Damage: $100 (she said for $150 she'll do more positions, give a massage, longer BJ, etc))+ $20 for room. If you have a fantasy of nailing a girl who looks like she just graduated high school and has been dancing in rap videos you'll love this one.

Senior Members PM for her digits.

Rookie9183
01-23-08, 03:19
Glad to hear you had a good experience on Lincoln. I haven't seen anything worth talking about in a long time. Used to be a very popular quality track. Please post if you see anything decent there anytime soon, I will do the same.

Happy Hunting!

Yakov47
01-27-08, 02:53
Thought I had kicked this hobby. Was driving down Lincoln Saturday afternoon, turned left onto Washington (going East). And BOOM. Saw this off the hook cute girl who to the trained eye was a SW. Spinner girl who is either Latin or very light skinned black. Prob about 5' tall and weighed prob 110 lbs. YOUNG. Blonde hair (dyed). Banging body, small tits, amazing rear end. This hits all of my buttons and alas I caved.

Followed her a bit on Lincoln as she headed North just past Washington. Pulled to side street. Sure enough, she follows and jumps in. Brief LE check and we're off.

Had to pull $ out at the Liquor store. Then off to her Notel right at that intersection of Wash and Lincoln.

Once in the room we get down to biz. Her attitude is great. She seems new to the game. Says she is 19 (doesn't look a day older), lives in Gardena and works in this area sometimes. Was wearing tight white booty pants and a neon blue tight shirt. Was turning heads like crazy.

Did her Doggy and Missionary. She was very, very tight. Seemed into it, etc. Kept moaning "fuck that pussy daddy" which was a big turn on.

Indian owners of the Notel a little bit of a pain in the ass but overall a great find. This girl is a diamond in the rough.

Damage: $100 (she said for $150 she'll do more positions, give a massage, longer BJ, etc))+ $20 for room. If you have a fantasy of nailing a girl who looks like she just graduated high school and has been dancing in rap videos you'll love this one.

Senior Members PM for her digits.How the hell did you get a room for $20? Which hotel was this again? There is no motel on that specific intersection.

Tatiahna
04-19-08, 12:36
Tatiahna From Cl Will Be Out On Lincon Tonight Just Testing The Waters Im Not From This Area But You Can Check Me Out On Cl Under Tatiahna Dd Free Probally Between 8 30 To 10 30 If Everythings Cool Ill Pro B Out There More But Cum Check Me Out

======================================

Hi,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

HoRecon
05-04-08, 10:15
she's shady - agreed ... but i don't think she is a SW.

maybe her backpack is full of drugs and/or cash and she is a go-between/runner for someone. or maybe there is an illegal sweatshop in one of those second floor office buildings right on that corner.

that spot is R I F E with junkies and weirdos ... but, who knows.It's funny because I saw the same girl at that corner maybe 2-3 months ago. I come down Lincoln every now and then to see if there is anything available.

At that time I saw the same Asian girl you guys were talking about, I did pick up two WSW on Lincoln/Rose during the same week. Funny thing is, I'm not sure if the first one I got was the same girl as the second. First time around got a cbj for .4 (she wanted more but that was my best offer), and the second one did BBBJCIM for .2 (and offered Greek for .6!) I couldn't take her back to my pad but I just had to settle for less.

All that was great, but now Lincoln is still dead. I found luck going down Washington to La Brea but thats almost going too far out of range.

Cruiser1362
10-09-08, 04:10
Hey everyone! A friend of mine who's doing some work in the Lincoln area tells me he constantly sees SWs. I checked the board here and see no recent reports. Can anyone verify this? Any info appreciated.

Member #4581
10-09-08, 06:27
I was out to Marina del Rey last week for a company meeting. Cruised Lincoln on Monday night and Wednesday night and didn't see a thing.

Member #3980
10-12-08, 13:37
Hey everyone! A friend of mine who's doing some work in the Lincoln area tells me he constantly sees SWs. I checked the board here and see no recent reports. Can anyone verify this? Any info appreciated.

Its always hit or miss. Very few out on Lincoln these days but there are a few every now and again. No rhyme or reason though, not always on weekends not always the same spot on Lincoln or the same times, etc.

Cruiser1362
11-03-08, 09:05
Its always hit or miss. Very few out on Lincoln these days but there are a few every now and again. No rhyme or reason though, not always on weekends not always the same spot on Lincoln or the same times, etc.
Guess you have to live in the area, or like my friend, work in the area to really see anything. I went with a friend to buy a PC from someone that lives near Lincoln and we took Lincoln on the way back towards I-10. Saw absolutely nothing. Sad. :(

Cruiser1362
11-10-08, 09:56
Wow! Is SM gone for good?

HoRecon
01-14-09, 02:23
I always keep my eyes open for SW. I usually go down to LAX from Lincoln at different times.

I haven't seen anything. You were right when you say it's hit or miss. The last time I was with an SW there, she told me that LE did a heavy crack down and lots of those girls who used to work on Rose were spending time in lock-up.

I hope the action comes back. I have to drive too far to find SW.

I heard there are AMP's that have something going on, but I usually do the ones in Hollywood since they are open at late hrs.

Horndog722
09-22-09, 12:54
On Wilshire and 9th St. is a good place to pick up free pussy. Just don't do it on a Friday night or you will be stuck with them all weekend. When you give money to a street walker you're not paying for the sex, you're paying them to leave when you finish.

KingOfFighters
09-22-09, 15:08
On Wilshire and 9th St. is a good place to pick up free pussy. Just don't do it on a Friday night or you will be stuck with them all weekend. When you give money to a street walker you're not paying for the sex, you're paying them to leave when you finish.So are you saying that shelter the homeless to get free pussy? At least i'm assuming that they are homeless and assuming it's sheltering them.

Yngpuller
09-22-09, 16:35
Free pussy? I'm going to check this area out.

On Wilshire and 9th St. is a good place to pick up free pussy. Just don't do it on a Friday night or you will be stuck with them all weekend. When you give money to a street walker you're not paying for the sex, you're paying them to leave when you finish.

Area56
09-25-09, 04:47

Are there starving students there or what?

Horndog722
10-10-09, 10:56
Are there starving students there or what?They all looked kinda young, 18 to 24 year range. Students I suppose, not homeless for sure, they looked too hot and were dressed nice.

Member1115
10-13-09, 06:36
On Wilshire and 9th St. is a good place to pick up free pussy. Just don't do it on a Friday night or you will be stuck with them all weekend. When you give money to a street walker you're not paying for the sex, you're paying them to leave when you finish.I know some places seem to have more action during the morning hours, others in the afternoon, and yet others late evening.

Whats the best time to check this place out?

Thanks

Member1115
10-13-09, 06:38
They all looked kinda young, 18 to 24 year range. Students I suppose, not homeless for sure, they looked too hot and were dressed nice.What's the best time to cruise by there: Early morning, afternoon, evening, or late evening?

Thanks

Area56
10-13-09, 07:30
They all looked kinda young, 18 to 24 year range. Students I suppose, not homeless for sure, they looked too hot and were dressed nice.

Have you picked on up from there though?

Member1115
10-13-09, 11:40
On Wilshire and 9th St. is a good place to pick up free pussy. Just don't do it on a Friday night or you will be stuck with them all weekend. When you give money to a street walker you're not paying for the sex, you're paying them to leave when you finish.What's the best time to go and check it out?

Thanks!

Seasicktex
06-17-10, 10:34
My first time cruising up and down SM blvd I was surprised to see a few BSW out there. From reading the forum I thought the area was dead. I picked up a BSW on SM blvd and? (don't remember the cross street sorry) near a chevron station. She was gorgeous and had the best looking a$$ I have seen in a while. But looks can be decieving. When she got into the car we did the normal LE check and she was trying to get me to park somewhere that just seemed a little shady to me. Especially on how persistent she was about this spot. I went the other direction anyway and told her if she didn't like it to get the fuck out. Finally parked in a good spot of my choosing. I got a half-assed CBJ and lame FS and she wanted $$. I gave her. 6 and told her that was what her service was worth and get the **** out of my car. Sorry that I don't have much detail on where I picked her up at. I don't know the area very well at all. But she called herself Dayna. So if you see a girl with a noticeably amazing booty and gives you that name avoid at all cost

MrMyrth
07-12-10, 19:16
Dead.

Maybe I was on the wrong stroll, but I was very disappointed.

Sinceere
10-09-12, 17:28
What time does Lincoln usually have some action? I'd like to check that put.

Willie23
11-13-12, 14:48
I've seen what appear to be BSWs on Lincoln between Rose and Venice. Seen them in daytime and at dusk. There are a lot of new restaurants and upscale services popping up North of Rose, so maybe after they close? Sorry, I'm really a SW virgin and my car of choice is a 2-seater, so I'm not likely to be able to confirm these sightings.

SouthernCa888
11-25-13, 15:15
Between me and my fellow mongers I'm here to inform you all that Lincoln still has some life left in it. Lunch time is been a nice looking BSW in the area, I picked up her heading to the Thai massage in superba, great skills man the best .5 CBJ I've have in months. She was very sweet, no rush, says she comes out in the early evening as well. Nice boobs, allowed me to grab that round behind. I will call her again soon. Ill make sure I get pics next time for anyone who wants to trade info. Le is always doing there job on LB but she plays the shadows and makes you feel very safe. Overall great experience.

VeniceTsk
06-18-14, 23:07
Between me and my fellow mongers I'm here to inform you all that Lincoln still has some life left in it.I feel like I remember one or two around that time of year. A skinny sketchy girl walking the alleys parallel to lincoln. But nothing in a while that I've seen.

Paulie69
08-10-18, 02:07
I feel like I remember one or two around that time of year. A skinny sketchy girl walking the alleys parallel to lincoln. But nothing in a while that I've seen.Wow, this is an old thread with not much action. With that said, is there any SW action in the area?

I remember the days, in the late '90's, the place was hopping with some fine and not so fine women.

Anyone with a an update?

Member #5794
08-15-18, 17:16
Wow, this is an old thread with not much action. With that said, is there any SW action in the area?

I remember the days, in the late '90's, the place was hopping with some fine and not so fine women.

Anyone with a an update?The streets in sa mo and venice are dead. Maybe you could fuck a homeless?

HookerHunter
08-15-18, 20:05
If they look and perform half decent I might!

The streets in sa mo and venice are dead. Maybe you could fuck a homeless?.

VaPlay
11-07-18, 14:41
Senior member from DC in your area for next few days. Looking for recomendations on cost effective spinners of any nationality, incall outcall SW UTR Indie or AMP. PM or post up. Can help out if traveling to DC Balt. Or Philly. Key words are Cost effective and nice small ass. TIA.