PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in Melrose Park

Nibu Raphael
01-01-06, 00:00
Thread Starter.

Midwest10
12-18-06, 14:36
Anyone know when Nibu gets out? Seems like he's been in the pokey for a while now.

P.S.

I'm just guessing on the pokey part, I just ran across his name and remember that he use to fire off like 6-7 reports or comments a day.

Personally to Nibu: Dude Happy Holiday's and come back and bring us some good posts!

E

CT Michelle
01-07-07, 21:42
My job is to report seeing as how no one else is right now, I went to Melrose theater. I have a full report under general but i want all of my mongers to know that the famous femcar will be in melrose on Sunday February 4th from 4 to ?

CtMichelle

GoldenGreek
01-07-07, 21:47
My job is to report seeing as how no one else is right now, I went to Melrose theater. I have a full report under general but i want all of my mongers to know that the famous femcar will be in melrose on Sunday February 4th from 4 to ?

CtMichelleOh man . Thats Super bowl sunday I think.

Warpig2000
01-07-07, 22:02
I might check the internationalsexguide.info to see if Nibu has flown down to South America again, that might explain his absence from Chicagoland. Just my hunch in place of the pokey therory.

Chi Guy
01-07-07, 23:37
The info I got from Jackson himself is that Nibu has been once again quarantined because of his attacks on other members.

CT Michelle
01-08-07, 09:20
They have made a total package including food and fun, and the famous Femcar. I would guess it would be a nice t.v to watch the game on too.

CTMichelle

Oh man . Thats Super bowl sunday I think.

Gary Man
01-08-07, 15:35
That flyer you saw, did it state a cover charge? I went to a Femcar party there for Thanksgiving, the cover then was $35.

CT Michelle
01-10-07, 17:14
The flyer price is 50.00 for single males and 40.00 for couples Advance purchase or 60.00 and 50.00 at the door. It states it encludes food and a pool square, use of the archade and movie theater.

QUOTE=Chingon]That flyer you saw, did it state a cover charge? I went to a Femcar party there for Thanksgiving, the cover then was $35.[/QUOTE]

Nibu Raphael
11-25-07, 00:28
Ok Not Sure IF Jackson is still Monotoring MY Two Threads Here IN THE USA SEX Guide. I would Die if MY Nibu Threads Were Monitored in THE Mexico, Poland, Central America And South America Section Of THE ISG of Course. OK Stopped in to like just before 10 P. M. Saturday Night a New Massage or Lingerie Type place, Not Even Sure of The Name of it. I just know Its IN Northlake ON Lake Street Before You Get ON the Highway And I think like Behind Builders Square Or Home Depot. Its Probably Not even a month old. Whats That Place all about? There is like 3 Photos At the Deask there of Some Busty Latina Girl but She was Not there When I was There. A Busty Girl Raquel there New there like most of The girls Did Not Even Know Her Name or When She Works there But Said Shes The Bustiest There MAN. OK Raquel Mentioned tooThat 50 Bucks for One hour Here I wonder if AN Extra 50 Dollars Gets THE Girl at least all NAKED. AnyOne Have any info on This Place ? I might want to come Try The Busty Latina In a couple weeks. Also speaking of Busty Latinas is Cuban americana Babe Mishi still working at Bobbys? Also To Bend It If Your still there Hook Me up with That Busty Latina of F CUPS. CUM On Man SEX PRISON USSA Sucks. Before I leave how is THis Avida Girl AT ABS? OK Post Back Here Peeps, NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
11-25-07, 03:07
Someone Mentioned in The Melrose Section these Two Latin Bars. MY spanish is Pretty Damn Good. What Are these Bars all about? NO GangBangers or Drunk Mexicans to Fuck With You there? I know thers A Place with very hot Latinas on Cicero And Fullerton Called VIPS But too Many Shaved Head Vato Gangbangers Go in there. I Need To Maybe Check out in the future these two places BY my House One is IN Northlake Alejandras. I ate there the other day A Killer Chimichanga, THE Skinny hot Busty 36 DD Girl That took my order was a Very hot Young Mexicana. Another place farther down on North Ave. Is Ayalas also Great Food Great Buriito and Cheap like under 4 bucks. I think a Rock Espanol Band the Rumbos Or LA Rumbas something like that is playing there Next Friday. Then Thers A Few Mexican Restaraunt type Bars IN Elgin and South Elgin Like Jalapenos and other places. Jalepenos Great Food too but I have not checked out the Disco at night yet. I think Aurora Has some Mexican places but More like Mariachi Type Bars with Drunk Mexicans going in there. Hey Back To Ayalas And Villa Park seems like they have a Killer Soundsystem, OK Peeps any info post back here, NIBU.

Whiskey Priest
11-30-07, 11:10
OK Stopped in to like just before 10 P. M. Saturday Night a New Massage or Lingerie Type place, Not Even Sure of The Name of it. I just know Its IN Northlake ON Lake Street Before You Get ON the Highway And I think like Behind Builders Square Or Home Depot. Its Probably Not even a month old. Whats That Place all about?

Did you stick around long enough to find out?

I called the number. A girl answered saying that the "5 hottest girls we have are working right now," and that they are having a "$50 special. $50 for up to an hour with one of the girls."

I said thanks for the info and kept driving. Sounds like the jack shacks are now moving a bit south?

Whiskey Priest
12-01-07, 18:12
Did you stick around long enough to find out?

I called the number. A girl answered saying that the "5 hottest girls we have are working right now," and that they are having a "$50 special. $50 for up to an hour with one of the girls."

I said thanks for the info and kept driving. Sounds like the jack shacks are now moving a bit south?

So yeah, save your $50.

Total scam. $300-$1700 for whatever BS they try to sell you. Just like all the rest.

The Shadster
01-14-08, 00:54
Place on Lake St is no longer in business. They just had their license lifted from what I hear.

Blow Dro
01-14-08, 16:57
If its the same place I'm thinking of(the one with only the neon sign with a numer) The place is still in business , but it is a total fucking rip off. That 5p bucks isn't a special, its the same price all the time. You pay 50 just to get in basically, then you get to pick out the girl you want. Then you go back to the "room" and negotiate with the girl, usually starting somewhere around 200. Keep your money and go pick up a SW.

LapDogg
01-15-08, 21:46
The flyer price is 50.00 for single males and 40.00 for couples Advance purchase or 60.00 and 50.00 at the door. It states it encludes food and a pool square, use of the archade and movie theater.

That flyer you saw, did it state a cover charge? I went to a Femcar party there for Thanksgiving, the cover then was $35.Please post bookstore info in the 15th Avenue Bookstore thread.

Don't let this Nibu crap confuse the existing board.

Thank you.

Whiskey Priest
04-17-08, 13:50
Place on Lake St is no longer in business. They just had their license lifted from what I hear.They are still quite in business.

I saw some guy pull into the lot and gawk at the girly poster in the window. I honked, shook my finger and yelled "Don't do it!!"

He flicked me off.

Poor bastard.

Nibu Raphael
08-04-08, 03:47
Hey was partying with a friend of mine last night and some girl at the bar club maxim metioned to us that an after hours bar galway thats open on weekends until 5 am has a fat semi pros working there, can some one post info on that if its true how do we know? Thats galways in unicorporated elmhurst, so any great info on thatp ost here, my friend says a good place to find horny babes are at hotel lounge bars my friend says horny babes, whats the best on that for picking up an amatuer or semi pro? Ok then yes this sounds interesting to me, also I heard of a very southside sleazy bar thats filled with bikers and gangbangers on 63rd and central in chicago, ok then well yes all this info I need me and my buddy will try hitting the bolingbrook bars this Friday, he goes on lavalife says hookers on there too plus a phone thing called cb brought to you by the chicago raven, ok any info post folks especially on Galaway.

Nibu

ChicagoScott
08-04-08, 15:26
It's basically a meat market after hours joint. It doesn't pick up until about 12-1. There's definitely some sluts walking around, but also lots of a**hole guys. Hit or miss. It's on Roosevelt just east of 294.

Babeefacexxx
08-04-08, 19:27
Hey I've been there in the past a handfull of times. Never got propositioned there but I was always with friends. Maybe I'll go check it out alone soon.

Also lavalife is loaded with women looking for pay to play. I've had many good times off that line in the past few years.

Nibu Raphael
08-29-08, 02:40
Hi I am back here again still stuck in fascist sex prison ussa, can anyone give me an update on gallaways? Me and my buddy want to go back there, maybe we might go next Saturday after labor day, I am still intrested to know if pros or semi pros work there, if anyone can post that info post it here, so if I get there in two saturdays after 12 or near 1 it will be happening? I hope so, what is this too on the ahole dudes? Will like they start fights with dudes for no reason? I hate to be out in that situation, ok while I am posting here man any info on another place its in bellwood on mannhiem right off the eway, it is like called touch of class, I think it is an all black bar, I am not racist I like black chicks a lot too, just wondering how a white dude would do in there? No violence or fights there? I am worried on that. Ok then I guess more or less I need new updates on gallaways and the surrounding area, one thing I can say about gallaways just go there on weekends, I tried going there a couple thursdays ago and it was dead and it was like after midnight, so yeh after 12 for sure, ok then well I guess just info on this gallaways and surrounding areas, the kick ass rock punk bar brauer house burned down a few weeks ago so that is gone, ok hope someone posts here soon on what I am asking.

Nibu.

GoldenGreek
09-01-08, 19:09
Hey I've been there in the past a handfull of times. Never got propositioned there but I was always with friends. Maybe I'll go check it out alone soon.

Also lavalife is loaded with women looking for pay to play. I've had many good times off that line in the past few years.Do you use the phone or online?

Nibu Raphael
09-03-08, 02:51
My Buddy told me about this weird site actually a phone site CB Is one of the rooms to call its like THE Dungeon or something, OK I Forget the name of this, But you call and too many ads of black hookers, fags and tvs on this calling site, I think its called the Chicago Raven, I tried that about5 times always too many pros or fags in bad areas mostly on the southside, Lavalife thats too expensive, I use dating sites I pay for AFF, Alt and Cybercupidos which is known for getting Colombian babes, I use the free sites *******, Hi 5, tagged, metlog in spanish and english, tagged, sexyono and much more sites, Anyways I think Saturday me and my buddy are heading to Gallaways, We should be there after 130 am more or less, Also heard a good over 21 trance club on center street in Bensenville, Yeh I am traying while I am still stuck in chicago and not traveling down south, OK today I went out day after labor day bar scene dead, I did stop in to ABS Melrose, WoW That place has changed, This was my first time in their since last year so The 15th Ave Emporium now a full out sex club more or less? Maybe Friday I might check it out, OK Again Greek I am an online maniac post the info here, I need it for the weekend, NIBU.

Babeefacexxx
09-03-08, 18:49
Do you use the phone or online?I use the phone.

Create a profile and buy a block of time and start browsing...there are 3 catorgories, relationship, dating and intimate encounters. Guess which I'm in although I've had girls from the other 2 as well.

Only go on once in a while as it can become addicting and expensive.

Whiskey Priest
09-04-08, 09:00
I use the phone.

Create a profile and buy a block of time and start browsing...there are 3 catorgories, relationship, dating and intimate encounters. Guess which I'm in although I've had girls from the other 2 as well.

Only go on once in a while as it can become addicting and expensive.

Are the women more around Chicago than say... Quest? I've used Quest off and on but 90% of the women are from Milwaukee.