PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Member #3977
08-20-06, 17:58
I've been lucky this week as the three girls I've seen have all worn sexy skirts. I met up with a thick HSW today near Edgewood pk.

I saw her walking with one of my other friends the other day and had made a mental note. she's late 20's, curly black hair and it's the second time I've seen her in pretty cute outfits.

We drove around for a bit, settled on a spot and she started in on a very nice, very slow bbbj. It was hot in the car and she wanted to go outside. we left our spot, found somewhere a bit more private in the woods outside of town, negotiated the deal covered it up and went all the way.

I don't usually do this, especially on my first time with a girl, but she was cute and talking up how she loved her job so I had to try it.

I was very satisfied in the end. I had a great time with her. She kind of started in with the let's go thing, but settled into it nicely and let me do my thing. She did seem to enjoy it. Said she has a cell phone but lost it. Not usually out in the streets, but no phone etc and so on.

Next time we're going to the hotel. GFE potential for sure!

I'd like to gather more connections, as someone recently posted, it's better than being out in the streets. As much as I love the hunt, I don't want to be too obvious and it's a waste of gas.

I saw some other promising girls around today too . Not likely your run of the mill streetwalkers. Hopefully not LE. One of the girls I've seen in local bars for sure. I'm pretty sure she might be up to no good, or well maybe exactly my kind of good. I followed here a little and it sure looked like she was walking the walks. I saw her cross the street and I'm pretty sure she got in a car and disappeared. We'll have to see if she's out there again. Would be a nice contact. She's the kind of girl that if you ever got caught out there with her by friends or something, it could easily be explained as a friend from work or something. legitimate 7-8, 25-30 yrs old.

On a side note, I'm getting weary of posting. I've lurked for quite a bit and figured maybe I could shed some light on what's going on out here in the Elm.

I don't like being the only one though. I was hoping to get some other input.
Give and take. You know? I'm paranoid too and I'm not sure if it's the smartest thing to be doing. I like the hobby and don't want to jeopradize myself or the girls by posting too many details. Anyone else's feelings on this would be appreciated either in private or in the forum.

I'm also going back to work this week, so posts will slow down if I do keep posting. As I've said before, I've had some extra time to spend on the hobby as I've been off the last month.

I'm also not sure if the streetwalker thread was started with me in mind, but as there are hardly any posts in our New Haven forum, I'll keep posting where I am, if I keep posting at all.

Up Late
08-24-06, 15:49
Hi.

Long-time lurker, first time contributor. Sneaktip -- I haven't had the same luck as you recently in NH. I am familiar with the Chapel by Edgewood Park area, and also Ferry/Chapel, but of late the SW scene is fairly dead when I'm out. I see an occasional scary looking one here and there, nothing I would prefer to get involved with, but no freindly faces that I recognize. My usual times to take a ride are late morning, early afternoon, evening, and once in a while the wee morning hours. Nada for the last 6 weeks or so. I was curious what times you have seen your friends out.

Best.

Member #3977
08-25-06, 18:11
I find the best times are earlier in the morning, say before 10. Or early to late evening say between 7-11. There is no method to it though. It's always random. I also know a few girls who I can catch "hanging out" as opposed to the super obvious SW on Ferry st.

I have to pass through these roads to and from work and sometimes making deliveries so I get to see whose around differnt times of day and try to make notes for later.

As is I'm sure the case is in most places SW are kind of scary.

But there's some pretty ok ones too.

Mighty Spearsman
08-29-06, 05:01
...On a side note, I'm getting weary of posting...

I'm also going back to work this week, so posts will slow down if I do keep posting...

as there are hardly any posts in our New Haven forum, I'll keep posting where I am, if I keep posting at all.
I enjoyed your post on the street scene. Back in the 80's, I was a regular on the SW scene in New Haven, but haven't driven through that area in quite some time.

But I'm confused - are you really "weary of posting" after only 8 posts? If so, then I can only imagine how tired my friend Stoner is these days :)

Member #3977
09-09-06, 11:45
Not alot goin on the last few weeks. My new work schedule may be throwing a wrench in the works, but I think it's just dead in general.

The Chapel area is dead. Nothing but trouble and skanks around.

I had to go to work early this morning so I cruised around Ferry/Grand ave a bit around 5:00am today and saw girls out but none I was really interested in.

There is a young hsw out there who I've picked up before and had ok service from, but the last time I was with her, I stuck my hand down her pants only to pull out a crack pipe. She's not allowed anymore. Do what you want, but don't bring it in my car. The last few times I've seen her she's really working it too. She was on Grand ave. Friday afternoon posing on the side of the road in hot pink knee high boots and some sort of wrap on her head. I gave her the double take, but I really think this girl is trouble. Way too obvious. Almost anytime I see girls going out of thier way to act/dress like hookers it spells trouble and I stay away.

Rumour has it an old friend is back from vacation, so I'm hoping to run into her while she's somewhat fresh. I'm sure the streets will soon eat her alive, again.

Hopefully I'll run into some better luck over the next week.

Member #3977
09-10-06, 18:31
This morning I had to pick some stuff up at Rocco's on Ferry, so I took a little ride around while I was there. Saw some interesting possibles including a petite red head wsw, I'd say at least a 7 on the sw scale, New Haven lately maybe even an 8. As you can probably tell from previous posts, I like the latina ladies so I don't usually pick up white girls. I've had the most trouble and poor service from them so I tend to stay away.

Well this girl was cute so I made a note and figured I'd be out that way mid-week, I'd see if she was still around. I've said it before I really don't like picking up girls the first time I see them.

Anyhow, I ended up out that way again this afternoon and she was out walking around. So I picked her up. She's really cute! Petite frame, decent boobs and body otherwise. She looks pretty young. I'd say 22-24. She has some tattoos, looked like lettering on her upperback and arms.

She gave me BBJTCCIM. It was excellent! No rush, felt great!

By far the best in awhile!

In fact she had just finished an ice cream bar she had so her mouth was cool and refreshing! I had a great time with her. She was real easy going with me. I wish they could all be this good!

She also told me that the Diane who I spoke of before has moved out of state. Too bad.

I saw another blonde wsw who a few mongers have told me about, but man, she looked filthy today. Her feet were black with dirt! I was ready to pick her up unitl I saw that! I think I made out way better by waiting it out in the end!

Good luck, stay safe!

Member #3977
09-14-06, 22:57
I was on my way home going up Orchard st. to get to 95 when I see this girl waving at me. Hoping it was Yolanda, instead I saw it was Jada. She's 35-40, bsw, looks hispanic. She's short and cute, light complexion, curly hair. She's a friend I made over the summer. She's from south of the Mason Dixon. Very nice girl. She's a character too. She took me to an excellent nightime spot off Whalley ave. I kicked the seat back and enjoyed an excellent BBBJCIM. She says she likes me and each time, the service gets better, so I'll take her word at that. She was gone for a bit so it was good to run into a familiar face.

She's also the second girl I've picked up over the last week who says some of the mongers around here aren't behaviing so well.

That's no good for any of us.

Member #3977
09-20-06, 21:17
I saw my red headed friend again the other day. She's actually 30, but you'd never guess. She's a hot petite little thing. I've seen her a handful of times and the quality of service has stayed the same, always a little extra after cim. She is the best oral in the Elm since Jessie. Says she's out mostly in the day around Ferry. She also has been fresh and clean every time. Me, her and my one friend Jackson seem to do the trick.

Anyone have a report on a BSW on Ferry? She has long hair, med build, late 20's? I see her around Chatam but haven't been able to pick her up yet.

I realize I may have to answer my own question.

Boomerx56
01-03-07, 23:27
Stayed overnight in New Haven on business and took a ride down Ferry Street for old times sake. I have given up on street action for a long time now but I felt very safe in Fair Haven since I grew up there. I made one pass around 10:00 pm and it was dead. The track I followed was Ferry Street all the way up to the I-91 on ramp and then back down Ferry to Chapel Street checking the side streets as well. no LE in site but nothing of interest either. Left the area around 11:30 pm and headed back to my room thinking I was done for the night.

For some reason I woke from a sound sleep at 4:30 am and decided to take a ride over to Chapel and Ferry again. I can not explain why, I know in other cities that action picks up again before dawn but I was pretty sure the streets would be empty. I was wrong. A lot of action on upper Ferry Street and Chapel Street right up to the bridge. Saw a very young HSW, blonde curly hair, thin, early twenties. Picked her up on Chapel but had to drop her right back off again. I will not do anything in the car but she would not leave the area so I kept looking. There was about five to six WSW and HSW's all over Ferry and the side streets but nothing that was worth taking back to my room.

By 6:00 am the traffic had really picked up and LE was starting to appear in force so I decided to make one more sweep and head out. Behind the old Cox Soda building I found "Liz", WSW, late thirties, long brown hair, about a 7 in looks but she smelled great and did not have that obvious druggie look to her. took her back to my room and $60. got it all for well over an hour. pretty close to a GFE. everything safe and covered. Dropped her back to a different part of the city when we were done. She says you can find her early mornings at the same spot sometimes during the day on Sherman Ave around St. Ray's. I have her digits but she said her phone is off right now until she pays the bill. I will wait a few days to see if it is back on.

Play Safe !!

Boomer

Member #3977
01-14-07, 09:28
I've been laying a little low lately and haven't had much new to report.

The blonde HSW in the last post is more than likely to be Brenda. She's back and looking pretty good when she's done up. She's 31-32 though. I forget. She showed me her ID once.

She does look real young. She gets real fussy though. When she is in the right frame of mind though, she's real fun. Close to if not gfe for me anyways. When she's a pain, she's a pain.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Jessie's sister on Sherman ave. It's the 3rd or 4th time since I've been into the hobby I've met the sister.

It's always funny. She's b/hsw, dark hair, mid 20's. She was real cute. The service was good, but she watched the clock.

I also met Crystal on Chapel st. around Norton st. She's another cutie. BSW great chest and cute body otherwise. She's got little dreads. She has a little belly, but it's cute to me.

BBJTC, a little too much hand for me, but she made up for it with some dirty talk and she slithered around which was very sexy.

I had put this one off for a while but I'm glad I finally stopped.

All in all, both parts of town seem to be alive and well. I've seen some old faces I haven't seen in a while out too.

No Michelle though. too bad. Anyone seen her?

Stay safe.

Coxman
02-02-07, 01:05
Hello mongers,

First of all I have to say that I don't post very often, but I have to ask were did everyone go? New Haven used to be one of the more active citys on this site. I hope it picks up soon.

Drove around Ferry tonight around 10: 30 and saw nothing. Is there any girls other than Brenda out there?

Swmfla
03-04-07, 13:42
Hi Guys,

I Know there is a mention of a Brenda out there but she was not
the only one. A Few years back there was another Brenda working
the area between Chapel and Ferry and DunkinD's on Grand.
She was a Biker Chick type. Crackhead but not a rip off.
Had long black hair which looked dyed. She had dirty blonde hair
when she sarted out as an SW. Lived on one of the side streets and
can often see her sitting out on the front porch of the place where she stayed.
Face very deteriorated from drug use. PM me with any info on her as of late
or what ever happend to her. She may still be around but I am out of the area now.
Thanks!

Member #3977
03-28-07, 17:25
Well, here's a quick one. Things seem to be alive on the Chapel/Sherman ave side of town. not lots, but more than I've seen on Ferry st.

Maybe I've just had better luck.

All I see on Ferry lately is Brenda and a tranny.

Over the last week on the other side though, I've run into Jessie(she's out, again), Cheryl (40ish wsw usually very good service), Crystal (bsw, little dreads, very friendly!) and a new bsw named Diamond.

She says she's 31, but I think she might be a little older.

Very good bbbtccim and then the little extra. Nice.

Can't tell if she'll be around for long. She says she has a legit job lined up.

I also picked up the bsw with fake contacts whose out on Sherman ave quite a bit. I got good service this time, but in the past, she's always rushing.

Last summer she was always good for a cheap thrill, she's the flashing type.

Doimakeuhorny
05-09-07, 23:13
I have never really endulged in the street sceene, but always drive around to see whats out there in the area, plus the loop I take is by the highway on ramp, so its pratically on the way, LOL. It has been real slow as of lately, around the Ferry street loop.

But today I saw a really good looking white girl, looked out of place, clean and not high. I was real skeptical but she was too good to pass up and still had that look. So I offered her a lift, and after a some time doing checks taking a drive, she gave me a great bj. I have not seen her out before although she was deffinitely used to this more than I was. She was short, looked mid to low 20s but she told me she was 31. Was not fat at all, but not crack skinny either, service was good and she was nice, she gave me a number so I can call for more, she says she is out some mornings but only when she needs to.

I would be happy to share to my fellow senior only friends.

Fossilman
05-10-07, 13:05
Doi must have been VERY lucky. I drive along Ferry every day to and from work (plus a few laps around at nights) and I haven't seen any action, let alone a good looking, talented white girl. Surprised someone was out with all the construction and LE hanging around. Oh, well, some guys have all the luck.

Funemail11
05-25-07, 09:15
Yesterday morning I did the loop a few times around Ferry St. And picked up a cute WSW. This must have been the same one that was talked about a few days ago. Said the she was 31 and from the area. Really nice girl, nice rack and nice body in general. CBJ (the covered was my choice) at my office for 20. Didn't ask for name or number but I will next time.

Doimakeuhorny
06-12-07, 22:06
Made the stroll this morning looking for my new friend, saw something strange wanted to see if anyone else saw it, or had info on it. Saw my friend and a few other usual SWs out on ferry all hanging together. Then on one of the side streets I see this HOT looking latino looking chick, wearing this stripper dress, just lookin way too hot. She was standing and talking with like 2 or 3 guys on the side street, then after another drive by later the guys were still there and she was now walking up & down ferrry street. I got the feeling there may be some kind of LE thing going on. Anyone see this or hear anything about it.

Luther
06-13-07, 07:48
Made the stroll this morning looking for my new friend, saw something strange wanted to see if anyone else saw it, or had info on it. Saw my friend and a few other usual SWs out on ferry all hanging together. Then on one of the side streets I see this HOT looking latino looking chick, wearing this stripper dress, just lookin way too hot. She was standing and talking with like 2 or 3 guys on the side street, then after another drive by later the guys were still there and she was now walking up & down ferrry street. I got the feeling there may be some kind of LE thing going on. Anyone see this or hear anything about it.I was picking stuff up at Rocco's Bakery. A caramel colored looker with a huge rack was working and gave the look. She waved as I passed, but I did not have time to stop! She looked quite TASTY!

Doimakeuhorny
06-13-07, 21:59
Just wanted to follow up my last post so people are not all freaked out. I checked with my friend and confirmed that that hot latin chick wearing the stripper outfit is working. She did stick out pretty bad so one would have to be discreet about it but she looked good from my car. Although my friend mentioned she was a bit older then I thought, will have to check her out up close and she how she is.

Swmfla
06-17-07, 05:04
Hi Doi,

Every time I ran across a sting in New Haven, it usally followed the same MO.

The decoy was typically stationary and generally did not move too far in either direction. In every case, an unmarked car parked with a few guys was not too far away and in plain site.

Nothing wrong with being cautious. For the most part, a decoy will not change her position that much as she is being observed. Be alert to her having a lose fitting - full coverage top on ( such as a sweatshirt ) as thats easy to hide a wire. You can also offer her a ride "can I offer you a ride?" first to see if she will get in the car - decoy's tend to avoid getting in a car.

If she gets in the car and wants to know if your interested in "something" right off the bat, you could say that the stripper you hired for your friends stag party called and said she is sick may not make it tonight, and you need an emergency replacement. This will give you something to talk about as you get away from the area and have time to observe if someone started to follow you. Try to avoid driving away in a straight line - if you pickup on ferry, take the next available side street as this will take her right out of site of any observers.

You did the right thing. I rather miss out on a few hotties then to deal with LE.

Funemail11
07-03-07, 13:25
Last night around 9:30 I picked up a WSW called Stormy. Blond, about 25-30. Relatively then. About a 7. Took her back to my office for a CBJ. She does BBBJ, I just don't. Took the entire thing for about 15-20 min. The longest I have ever had. Very good at what she does. Asked for 30 but I gave her 20.

Body from what I saw was a bit worn. A bit of a gut, but for a CBJ, she was great.

KantDelay
07-04-07, 20:31
Hey Fun - do you know if she is out during the day? I'm asuming she is on the well known street too.

Funemail11
07-04-07, 22:46
Hey Fun - do you know if she is out during the day? I'm asuming she is on the well known street too.She said that she liked mornings best and also sometimes afternoons. When I picked her up it was 9:30 on the main drag. PM me if you want more street detail, but I think that you can figure it out.

Member #3977
07-27-07, 20:12
Well, there's alot going on it seems. The city's LE is under fire for lots of reasons. I heard rumors that the Ferry st. Neighborhood residents got notices from the city or LE asking them to keep their eyes peeled and try to keep the loitering down. The girls have also been told to pretty much beat it. There's beat cops around all the hot spots for the hobby now too. Especially in the early evening.

If you hit it right though, it's still pretty easy to pick something up.

The usuals are around and I've seen some newbies out, but either they're fuglies or girls I need to see around a couple of times before I pick them up.

There was a cute BSW around the Lombard area, maybe 24-25 thin, good body, long hair, probably a wig, tattoos, got good service for. 30, but I only ran into her twice and haven't seen her around lately.

Also seems to be a new bunch of ts around, so get a good look, don't make that mistake.

As far as the Chapel/Sherman/Edgewood area, I've seen alot of new faces around there too. Alot of them are faces I see once and haven't seen again, but they are definitely working, I don't believe them to be LE. It's mostly black girls. I've gotten a few freaks too for the jackson.

Only BBBJ's but they've been freaky with it. Overly friendly if you know what I mean. I can't explain it.

I've seen a few decent looking white girls too. I had one in the car, but just didn't feel right about it. I let her out and when she left the car I could see a black thong popping out and cute little bottom. I realized I had made a big mistake. I hung a you-turn, but alas, someone else had scooped her up seconds after she left my car and I've yet to see her again. This was at like 4pm too.

The area is more lively than the Ferry st. Area despite the guardian angels (jokers) patroling parts of Elm st. And Norton st. Areas.

There are more beat cops out there too. So play it safe.

It seems to be alive late at night and early in the morning.

Ben There
07-28-07, 08:33
Sneaktip, awesome report. Play safe.

Dj Dirty Dog
07-29-07, 10:20
Went out with some friends last night and decided to take a cruise after the bars closed. Drove through the usual fairhaven areas around 2:30 and the streets were crawling with le. corner of ferry/lombard had 2 cruisers parked in the dairy queen lot and the entire street all the way down to chapel was dotted with more le. I didn't see one girl working. I wish I had read Sneaktip's post about the Chapel / Sherman / Edgewood area before I went out. I would have tried that side of town too. I only drove chapel to the center of town and after seeing so much le on that road too, I didn't follow it the rest of the way. I just detoured to Crown Pizza for a slice and a coke and called it a night :-(

Dj Dirty Dog
08-08-07, 15:36
My last several runs through NH were quite a waste of time and gas. Has anyone else had any luck?

Otherweb
08-09-07, 15:54
I circled around Ferry Street and Grand about 8:30 last night, but I didn't see anything. I went over to Chapel. Howe. Edgewood, but nothing but Yuppies over there. It's gone upscale over the past few years. I stayed downtown at the Hotel Duncan "the hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to unregistered guests".

CT Boobman
08-13-07, 22:07
I've had occasion to check out the New Haven strolls several times in the past week or ten days, at various times of the day. I haven't seen anything in the Chapel/Edgewood area, but each time I have definitely seen action in the Fair Haven loop. Not very high quality, but its definitely out there in Fair Haven at all hours of the day.

KantDelay
08-15-07, 00:22
Okay - so I had an opportunity and took it tonight and am glad I did. First off, let me say there is a lot of LEO around. Many marked cruisers, but then after I got a hold of my find she was freaked out saying how many unmarked there are. This has been going on for a few weeks now so keep your eyes open. Now, not to be a dick, and because of the heavy presence, I will say that the streets are alive and leave it at that. I found a gem who had a great attitude. Picked her up, went to a safe spot, got a BBBJCIMWS and moved on. No number but she told me exactly where she is staying and when she is out. Whoa nellie, I'll be back. Take care guys and watch behind you. - Kantdelay

Doimakeuhorny
08-16-07, 23:08
Yeah I agree there has been slim pickings on the stroll lately. Lots of LE plus the fact that the streets are all torn up is not helping much. But I agree completely, Oh Nelly, its getting hot out there.

The only clean WSW that I have seen out lately was, the same girl and as you put it, very good attitude and very good at her skills. I saw her twice both at the same spot one before work, and one after, but I have no idea what her times are or where shes staying. I would love to get the scoop if you dont mind sharing, becasue I dont give her long before she loses her good attitude after she is at this for much longer.

Buster Lovedog
10-03-07, 00:37
Big sweep of Chapel & Ellsworth Monday night. Holding area
at Union Ave full up of SW

KantDelay
10-05-07, 07:01
Ok - picked up laura or maybe it was lauren yesterday. She looked ok from a far - really skinny - emmaciated so. Anyway, she gets in my car and smiles and I thought I would vomit. Total crackhead teeth. I couldn't do it. Said I pulled over to make a cellphone call. She was cool with it. Pushed a bit to spend some time together but I just said I couldn't because of the call. Later that day, I saw two blonds walking with two guys. I don't like the pimpin deal but the blonds were gorgeous. I'm pretty sure they were sw because they hung out with one that was whistling and waving me over prior to the blonds meeting up with her. Any info on what I saw? This was over by the usual spots by the way.

Member #3977
10-30-07, 18:06
Ok, so things are hot in many ways. I've seen lots of LE on the Ferry st. side. Word is there are undercovers too, but I don't know how to confirm that. If you hit it right, lots of talent too. A bunch of new faces and some old ones who must have been on vacation. A couple of times there had to be at least 10 girls out in the loop. Pretty late/pretty early seems to be best.

Hsw Brenda's little cousin is out again, she's nuts though, she might look cute, but she is crazy! I think she's usually holding too. I'd stay away. Also, there's another short hsw, kind of cute. I think she's deaf. She's been away for awhile, but appears to be back on the scene. Maybe not trouble, but wasn't worth it to me.

Now if you like good service, I met a young white bbw in the same area. Cute face, Deep mouth. jackson has handled it so far, no rush and an excellent touch. She might not be for everybody, but if you like oral, let her do her thing and stare at the ceiling, if you're not into bbw's. She can't be much older than 20.

It's been my experience that what a bbw might be missing in a tight body, they make up for by giving excellent head. Take it for what it's worth.

As far as the Chapel/Edgewood area, kind of dead. Nothing exciting going on as far as I can tell.

Stay safe.

KantDelay
10-31-07, 11:43
Ok - Sneaktip is right. I went down and around ferry today. Lots of LE but more so associated with the street work I think - but I have seen a more there during the past few months. I saw one wsw who looked but didn't bite. I'd give her a 7 from a far maybe an 8 - she looked younger but who could tell driving by. Well then I see her walking with a think blond. I know they're together and both looking at me but neither bite. I loop around and pull ovre and finally the blond comes over and gets in. I drive off and we're gone. No discussion of anything until like state street, so I'm feeling golden. Her name is Storm. Great service, great price and I got her number. She said her friend was Kim - who is new to the scene? - so a bit jumpy. I'm hooking up with Kim next time - possibly both since she said she probably would. Also I asked her about the LE and she said they don't bother her, but who knows. She said she eard there are supposedly undercover, but I wasn't sure if she was playing me.

- Keep ur eyes open and stay safe - Kantdelay

Bighorn696
11-14-07, 17:12
I try to make the loop down Ferry and Chapel once a week or so and have not seen anything in months. Of course, I go in the middle of the day usually but have had luck in the past. Lots of LE too in unmarked cars (just the big spot over the side view mirror) but I think they are keeping an eye on gang activity, etc, not vice. I think I met Brenda once too. Hispanic, pretty nice bod, kinda acne scarred face? She took me up to the park across the bridge where a WSW named Rhonda had taken me before. But like I said, it has been dead in the day time lately. Too scared to go much after dark these days.

Tommy13
11-21-07, 02:44
Made a quick lap around the Ferry-Blatchley area around 7pm today. Nothing much stuck out to me. Didn't notice any LE either.

Last time I had any luck here was about a month ago with a WSW named sara. She was a little sketchy, wanted to get things done in a realtively wide open lot with lots of traffic. Saw some guy kinda watching us so I took her to a new spot. 2 for BBJ w/spit. Not bad.

She looks to be in her early twenties and looks like she hasn't been torn up too much either. Nice girl all around. Saw her palling around with the guy who was spying on us later on though which was off putting. I think that lot might be her regular spot and that guy is a lookout of sorts, but the setup didn't seem kosher to me.

KantDelay
12-21-07, 08:46
Driving home yesterday not expecting much and I see this waif doing the walk. I'm like no way - cops everywhere. I circled around twice and sure enough I went for it. She hopped right in and off we went. She wanted the cop check, which I'm conviced means nothing but hey why not. Said her name was Paulette. Probably like 5'6" maybe 100lbs, long brown hair with small A's if she is lucky. She looked crackish - i.e. pretty skinny but she smelled good and was decently made-up. I'm pretty sure she was high but she was very cool. Out of the area we went. I said oral for 15 - which she accepted and we found a dark side street and what a nice job she did - with spit out the door. I'd pick her up again. l8r

Bighorn696
12-27-07, 18:22
Driving home yesterday not expecting much and I see this waif doing the walk. I'm like no way - cops everywhere. I circled around twice and sure enough I went for it. She hopped right in and off we went.

I have tried making the sweep down Ferry and Chapel and have not seen anything in months. I rarely do so at night though -so this may be my biggest problem. But in the past, I was able to find action even in the morning..

Doimakeuhorny
01-02-08, 21:29
Well I was out on the stroll today and saw 2 of the local white favorites out in the normal spots today!

Around 2PM I saw Storm who was looking a little worn down and it was frickin cold so in her defense it cant be easy out there this time of year. Had good service and she is pretty hot for the area, could have been a stripper in her day, but its pretty clear she has a bad habit or two. But she was pretty good, she is the tall, skinny, girl about 30 with her hair dyed a deep redish color, she out there if you havent seen her before.

And earlier that morning I also saw a old friend I had not seen in a few months, which I found out was due to a stay in the State Hotel. But it filled her in pretty nice and her tits were looking sweet. This was the girl that I wrote about a while back she used to go by Michelle, but I no idea if thats her real name or not. She is a champ at the BBJ, and is good looking a girl next door type, also a red head but more natural. She was out with a dude, but had no problem comming over when she saw me, and left him so that was cool, since normally I never go for the girls near a guy ( I dont need any trouble).

Anyway I think this may be due to the holiday need for cash, so get it while the gettings good, with this weather there is no telling how long they will be out there.

KantDelay
01-02-08, 22:59
Hey DoI - yeah, I saw michele a few weeks ago. She was great. When things were over I gave her my usual amount and she took it, then a minute later she said, "You know I usually get 30." I was like - hmmm, maybe next time. Sorry. How'd it go with you? I'd definitely pick her up again though. Same deal as you - was with a guy and left him, no big deal. l8r

Tommy13
01-02-08, 23:18
Hey, I've looked for this michelle before. Would I have more luck looking for her down by chapel/edgewood or by ferry/grand? I usually check those strolls later in the evening too, is there a better time for me to be looking for her?

On wholly different and another note.

I was coming off the 91 ramp and onto ferry street to do a quick drive by around 9pm about three nights ago. As soon as I came to ferry I saw a white woman who was standing about halfway in the road with her hand out and waving. I stopped the car and lowered the window and asked if she needed help because she look truelly distraught.

She said "yeah, I need a ride. " and hopped in before I could say yes or no. I had a bad feeling as soon as she hopped in because she was probably 35 but looked closer to 55 and she had that look of desperation and then after she said turn around she then comes out with it.

"so, are you looking for a date? " in point of fact, I was, but this woman looked like she had either just hit the needle or was on her way to and I had ZERO interest in doing anything with this poor creature.

I declined and she started pleading, even begging while I told her "I don't do that, I thought you needed help. " and she finally gave up and got out of the car.

After that all I saw left on the streets were a few fugly BSWs and it was much the same story over at edgewood/chapel only there were a lot of cops running around looking for someone so that might've ruined my search.

Oh well, it's too cold for this shit anyway.

Doimakeuhorny
01-02-08, 23:58
Well since Michelle knew me we just went to it and I just gave her a present before she left. The usual .2 was fine, and she may have forgotten it if I didnt remind her, LOL.
She has asked me for more before if she needs some cash, but never trying to be like the standard fare has gone up, and I have helped out in the past, so we are on good terms.

I gave Storm .4 since I opted for the halfandhalf, and I got my value out of that one too, she had to really work for it!

KantDelay
01-03-08, 08:44
Well since Michelle knew me we just went to it and I just gave her a present before she left. The usual .2 was fine, and she may have forgotten it if I didnt remind her, LOL.
She has asked me for more before if she needs some cash, but never trying to be like the standard fare has gone up, and I have helped out in the past, so we are on good terms.

I gave Storm .4 since I opted for the halfandhalf, and I got my value out of that one too, she had to really work for it!

That's what I figured. She took the twenty but said she usually gets more. I'm sure I wouldn't give her more unless she asked first the next time. I want to hit that too - she has a nice body.

Bighorn696
01-11-08, 03:14
Anybody ever hook up with a brunette about mid 30's going by the name Rhonda that works at Gindees in W Haven? I met her in the summer of 06 down near the Chapel/Ferry corner and have not seen her since (even stopped in at Gindees a couple times looking for her)...

Boomerx56
01-11-08, 03:21
Had to stay over in New Haven tonight on business and took a drive by the Chapel and Ferry stroll just for old times sake. I have not been with a SW in a long time and was really just driving around listening to the radio.

It was starting to rain around 11:30 pm and the streets were pretty empty so I headed back for the Hotel. At the intersection of Ferry, and I believe Lombard, a decent looking woman taps on my window and asks me for a ride. It was raining pretty hard at this point so I let her in the car. Her name was Sandy,about 5'5", shoulder length brown hair, average looking. I would say she was late 30's. As soon as I drove off she started with her story: " I only come out when I need money etc.." I told her I would not do anything in the car and she agreed to go to my Hotel.

Once inside my room I remembered why I gave up on SW's. In the bright lights of my room she lost a lot of her appeal. then of coarse she did not have a condom. We had agreed to $40 for half and half and I did have a condon but after getting a better look at her I opted for just a covered BJ.

It was probably the worst I have ever had. She did not appear high when she was in my car but in the room I could tell how stoned she really was. Would not even take her top off. Just sat there with that stoned Zombie look on her face. After about five minutes I told her to forget it and drove her back. Did not say a word to her the entire time. Dropped her off at Clinton and Grand.

She actually took out a pen and a piece of paper and tried to give me her cell number. I just shook my head and said no. I am getting too old to create any drama with a SW.

Avoid this one !

Boomer

Doimakeuhorny
02-11-08, 23:58
I took a ride down the stroll today, and saw this skinny latin girl in the usual spot one street down from ferry. She was walking with a black dude and this really decent looking white chick that did not seem like a working girl but I was told she is. I would love to see her up close, but the other girl came over and hopped in. It turns out it was Santa, who I have seen before but she did not remember me.

So we go to the usual spot, and I give her the normal donation, and she refused it, said she doesnt do anything for that. Now I give the standard fare of one jackson for a BJ, and I usually tip for good service. So I told her I dont pay more then that and thats what you took the last time, so I will just take you back, (totally expecting her to cave.... but she didnt, she gladly accepted the lift back). So I cant believe she would rather just walk away then get something for the 5 mins of her time. But she held her ground and I held mine, we both left unhappy. But some people must be giving in to these demands, and I for one will not, so hold your ground guys, a jackson is plenty for the risk we deal with for this hobby, help me get the prices back to where they belong.

If anyone knows the white girl she was with and what her deal is please do tell, she looked very new to the game but judgeing from who she was with it wont take her long.

Tommy13
02-18-08, 20:35
I took a spin around the Ferry / Lombard loop to see what I could see and came across a WSW leaving a corner market. She had the look about ehr so I pulled up and asked her if she wanted a ride. She got in and said right away that she was working and didn't need a ride. We drove around a bit and we chatted about our mutual interests.

Not bad looking, seemed to be relatively intact both physically and mentally. Said that she was a stripper and had been clean and sober for about five months, was doing an NA program with her current BF who now suspects that she's going out and working. She says she doesn't do anything with needles, but who knows. However she is insistant about covering up which I am not sure is a good sign or a bad one.

Anyhow we settle on some half and half for. 4 and she guides me to a little dark corner on a lonely street away from fair haven and she goes to work on me. Not bad. She lets me hold her head and set the pace, agreed to let me CIM.

For the second half she let me take her around the back of ym car and have my way with her bent over the truck. Despite it being cold and windy I found it to be a romantic way to end the night.

Said her name was Michelle, wouldn't give me her number though. Says she can be found by nearby the McD's at Ferry and Grand.

Bradh91
02-25-08, 21:13
Hi,

Went down chapel to ferry and did a loop around blanchard....where is the best place to find something around 5 on a weekday? My email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #3948
02-27-08, 08:31
Hi,

Went down chapel to ferry and did a loop around blanchard....where is the best place to find something around 5 on a weekday? My email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

I suggest you take the time (1-2 hours) to read the reports of others and explore this site. Doing this you will learn several things among which all pesonal info is kept secret. If you want to make friends do it via the PM feature.

Also don't expect the candy store to be opened to you because you just happened to ask. You will need to contribute.

Steel Blue

Bubba261
02-27-08, 19:51
Hi,

When driving around New Haven call this number, (203) 946-6316 - they may be able to give you some information. Good luck!

Wolfman Jack
02-28-08, 01:45
When driving around New Haven call this number, (203) 946-6316 - they may be able to give you some information. Good luck!

I'm assuming you've used that number before to turn yourself in, was that before or after the New Haven PD discovered all the bodies in your basement and backyard, creepazoid.

Bubba261
02-28-08, 19:09
I'm assuming you've used that number before to turn yourself in, was that before or after the New Haven PD discovered all the bodies in your basement and backyard, creepazoid.

The last time I used that number was when I turned YOU in for stalking me. The restraining order against you is working out just fine. STOP stalking me, asshole!!

Pecker Pete
02-28-08, 22:18
The last time I used that number was when I turned YOU in for stalking me. The restraining order against you is working out just fine. STOP stalking me, asshole!!

Boys- Grow up...

KantDelay
03-12-08, 23:32
I've been lucky lately. One michelle who I used to see, I hooked up with twice. The second time though she was really falling apart and I won't see her again. She actually told me she missed her court date and knows she's going back to jail. Oh well. The second michelle has been out a bit. We had a nice time. She gives nice oral with no rush. She didn't initially remember me but after a bit recalled our last meeting. She is super cautious and I don't blame her. I even saw a bunch of undercovers arresting someone after I dropped her off. Although I think that arrest was drug related, but LE is very active down here. Stay safe....

Bighorn696
03-16-08, 02:59
I've been lucky lately. One michelle who I used to see, I hooked up with twice. The second time though she was really falling apart and I won't see her again. She actually told me she missed her court date and knows she's going back to jail. Oh well. The second michelle has been out a bit. We had a nice time. She gives nice oral with no rush. She didn't initially remember me but after a bit recalled our last meeting. She is super cautious and I don't blame her. I even saw a bunch of undercovers arresting someone after I dropped her off. Although I think that arrest was drug related, but LE is very active down here. Stay safe....

I have not had luck on Ferry at all for a while now... are you having luck during the day or in the evenings? I only go during the daylight hours when surroundings are more visible.
And you're right - Unmarked LE cars, and regular marked rollers are common down there, but I think it is mostly to keep a lid on gang activity. Still, it's kinda easy to get spooked there...

JoefromCT
03-16-08, 17:20
I have not had luck on Ferry at all for a while now. Are you having luck during the day or in the evenings? I only go during the daylight hours when surroundings are more visible.

And you're right. Unmarked LE cars, and regular marked rollers are common down there, but I think it is mostly to keep a lid on gang activity. Still, it's kinda easy to get spooked there. I went down last night and there were about 5 girls out all of whom I haven't seen in quite some time. I passed on all of them because there were alot of marked LE cars in the area also. I was looking for Storm anyway. She don't walk anymore. She has a car now so if I pass by her she'll just get behind me and we drive to "our spot". But I haven't seen her in a week or two. As always be carefull out there.

Tommy13
03-17-08, 23:09
Cruised the Ferry / Lombard / Blatchley loop two nights in a row.

Friday night I saw a petite brunette HSW or maybe WSW who actually got in and chatted with me but she thought I was a cop. She said she needed to stop by a friend's place and get some "stuff. " so she asks me if I'll come back for her and I said sure and swung back around for her fifteen minutes later and she peaced out on me. I expected as much, but I was a little bummed she looked like she was in good shape and she was dressed pretty cute in some tight jeans and some hooker boots. Oh well.

Otherwise all I saw were some fulgies milling about in a cracked out haze.

Saturday night I saw the same chica walking around only this time she was with a friend who looked good from afar, but was far from good. Infact I think she was a he. "she" was wearing some furry boots with a fur line jacket and matching hat and looked good, juicy ass, seemed healthy looking and had a nice strut, but when she walked up to the car I saw her face and she was totally a turn off. Bad skin, bad makeup and a not so feminine voice.

Bummer again.

Saw some more of the same cracked out fuglies walking about. A stray cat here and there. Otherwise two uneventful nights.

There are alot of LE rolling around, but no one was really eyeing me except the locals. There was a nice high speed chase runnning by me too. Most excitement I had all night.

Doimakeuhorny
03-26-08, 09:55
Maybe I am just going at the wrong times, but I have seen nothing lately.

In the last week or so I have only seen the absolute bottom of the barrel out. I have looked both morning before 8, and late morning after 9, and during the 5-7 pm hours in the early evening. These used to be good hours to catch some out, but lately nothing but the LE saying hello on every block.

The fugly skinny midnight black chick is out most days, but she looks like a dude, and is always f-ed up big time. The other black chick that usually wears a blond wig has been out some times too, she is not terrible, maybe a 5 on the SW scale but she is usually out of her mind stumbling and also f-ed up way to much to think about seeing her.

Where have all the good ones gone, anyone know if they are locked up somewhere? The place is starting to look deserted.

JoefromCT
03-26-08, 19:10
Your right. Its dead out there. If they arent locked up they must be in a new neighborhood. Everyone needs to make a living.

These LE guys are EVERYWHERE!

I would say be careful out there but there is noone worth picking up out in Fair Haven.

Doimakeuhorny
03-27-08, 22:32
Well I got to say just as I thought it was over down there on the normal ferrry Loop, I found a really nice new one.

Her name was something like Alexis, I cant really remember, but I am sure some of you have seen her before, since I had, but I dont think she was working last time I saw her. She is small white girl (maybe PR), with Nice little fake tits, black hair and a very pretty smile, over all about an 8 on the SW scale, and if she puts back on a little more weight she could go back to stripping. But she has lost a ton of weight, and I would think has a drug problem but she did not look messed up when I saw her.

The thing was she was not being smart about what she was doing at all, there was a cop right at the end of the street she was on, so I was scared as hell picking her up. But I looped around and saw the cop was at a house for something else down the street, so I looped around and picked her up.

She has great skills and is very tight, but she was talking about her prices how she is worth more then others, and to be honest I agree, but still only wasted .4 on the full trip.

Then when dropping her off she gets out right infront of some guy that was sitting in his car for over an hour on the corner, I swear there are LE all over down town right now, and I know my car must be on their radar by now. Or I am just a bit paranoid. Any way she says she is out on thursdays and Sundays mostly, but I would bet youll see her more since she seemed like she was doing good at it and enjoying it.

She had digits but I dont remember them so I will try to get them for next time. If anyone has her info, please pass it on, since she said she is looking for some new regulars as she likes that better and so would I, so PM if you got em.

Tommy13
03-28-08, 01:31
I think I met her too only she told me her name was ashley. Looked white but she could be PR. Picked her up and she wanted to "go pick something up" so I let her out and she promised to "be back in ten minutes" but I knew I wouldn't find her again.

She seemed pretty cute, much better looking then what I am used to seeing around that area. I saw her again a few nights later but wasn't able to pick her up because I was busy with a PRSW who looked hot from a far but ended up being far from hot, in fact I was pretty much convince "she" was a he.

Then the other night I picked up a WSW who looked liek she weighed 90 pounds. I offered her a ride, but when she got in she had a busted lip and stitches which turned me off. I felt bad for her because it was rainy and cold out so I offered to give her a ride down the street to look for her friend. She asked for 50 cents for the phone and I let her out. Said her name was michelle. When she offered up I told ehr I didn't do that and she told me that she was single and would like to hang out and get to know me better which was a first for me.

KantDelay
03-29-08, 09:19
I know Michelle and have been with her a few times. She has really gone down hill. Last time I saw her she told me she missed her court date and would be going back to jail. She looked horrible. Felt really bad for her because I remember her when. She is really messed up. Too bad.

Grampy
04-03-08, 22:58
Greetings all,

I've read CT for a year or more and finally I've got myself an account.

Anyway today I took the day off from crunching numbers and checked out one of the last AMPs operating, Jasmine, it was a hike from Nevah Wen (please don't hate that too much) but definately worth it.

The inside of the place was much cleaner than it looks ouside, and parking was curious, even mamasan gave me a tip after about where to park, vague as it was.

I walk in, talk to mama through a window, enter the second door, spot the candy bowl so I know I'm in a good place. I saw a girl named Cheena, and she was a gem, 28 she said, light frame and 5'4"ish, the tits were fakies but tre nice with long hard nipples.

We did the lot, and she talked me up from 1. To 1. 2 but when she left the room between position switches I took back a jackson, so HA. 1. Is standard anyway, by my experience at world, best, NHK (may we never forget them).

And, Jasmine's got a steam room with magazines if you really want to relax.

Then I took the drive with a case of Bud Light back to try for an AA meeiting in New Haven, two actually, but both churches were locked tighter than a nuns pussy, so I cracked another beer and drove to the number one loop.

I met Santa, a 25ish HSW who was wearing hot ass jeans supported by a rinestone belt, I noticed, and I said she smelled nice, because she fucking did and damnit that makes difference to me. She started me off with a CBJ for. 2 and we did her on top reverse cowqirl I guess in the passenger seat. DAMN what a hot fuck. My johnson was rigid and she bounced on it like is had springs.

Unfortunately, she had no digits for me. She said she's be in the same spots. And she said she knew Storm, a good gal who I may share my experinces with another post.

So, that was my Thursday. Oh, someone on here mentioned Rhonda, I have her digits if you want them.

Vehemently,

Grampy

WhenWhen
04-04-08, 23:21
Where is Jasmine Spa?

Greetings all,

I've read CT for a year or more and finally I've got myself an account.

Anyway today I took the day off from crunching numbers and checked out one of the last AMPs operating, Jasmine, it was a hike from Nevah Wen (please don't hate that too much) but definately worth it.

The inside of the place was much cleaner than it looks ouside, and parking was curious, even mamasan gave me a tip after about where to park, vague as it was.

I walk in, talk to mama through a window, enter the second door, spot the candy bowl so I know I'm in a good place. I saw a girl named Cheena, and she was a gem, 28 she said, light frame and 5'4"ish, the tits were fakies but tre nice with long hard nipples.

We did the lot, and she talked me up from 1. To 1. 2 but when she left the room between position switches I took back a jackson, so HA. 1. Is standard anyway, by my experience at world, best, NHK (may we never forget them).

And, Jasmine's got a steam room with magazines if you really want to relax.

Then I took the drive with a case of Bud Light back to try for an AA meeiting in New Haven, two actually, but both churches were locked tighter than a nuns pussy, so I cracked another beer and drove to the number one loop.

I met Santa, a 25ish HSW who was wearing hot ass jeans supported by a rinestone belt, I noticed, and I said she smelled nice, because she fucking did and damnit that makes difference to me. She started me off with a CBJ for. 2 and we did her on top reverse cowqirl I guess in the passenger seat. DAMN what a hot fuck. My johnson was rigid and she bounced on it like is had springs.

Unfortunately, she had no digits for me. She said she's be in the same spots. And she said she knew Storm, a good gal who I may share my experinces with another post.

So, that was my Thursday. Oh, someone on here mentioned Rhonda, I have her digits if you want them.

Vehemently,

Grampy

Tommy13
04-05-08, 03:54
Picked up a HSW around the Ferry / Lombard area.

Super skinny definitely an addict of some sort. Ridiculous amounts of drama.

Anyhow, haggled me up to. 30 for BBJ. She freaked out a few times and got a little bitchy but finally relented and gave me what I wanted.

It wasn't bad, wasn't great. But I had been trolling for an hour to no avail so I settled. Kept it up until a decent hand release.

For a SW she smelled good and was well dressed and had a pretty hot thong on. She was hot at one point but has clearly fell on desperate times.

I think after this I'm done with SWs for a long time to come.

Alot of LE running around too.

Sarang Haeyo
04-05-08, 08:19
Maybe he means Jasmine Palace on Summerfield in B'port. The "it was a hike from Nevah Wen" (WTF?) tipped me.

Is B'port a hike from NH? Shit, some of my AMP trips must qualify for trans-oceanic voyages.

Bighorn696
04-16-08, 22:06
Picked up a HSW around the Ferry / Lombard area.

Super skinny definitely an addict of some sort. Ridiculous amounts of drama.

Anyhow, haggled me up to. 30 for BBJ. She freaked out a few times and got a little bitchy but finally relented and gave me what I wanted.

It wasn't bad, wasn't great. But I had been trolling for an hour to no avail so I settled. Kept it up until a decent hand release.

For a SW she smelled good and was well dressed and had a pretty hot thong on. She was hot at one point but has clearly fell on desperate times.

I think after this I'm done with SWs for a long time to come.

Alot of LE running around too.

A few basics....

a) Don't pick up girls who stand in the street while wildly and blatantly trying to flag you down - they're either crazy, desperate or both.

b) Don't pick up girls who have a crazed look once you see them up close - chances are they really are crazy.

c) Avoid any SW in Nevah Wen who looks TOO good - chances are she's a cop or crazy.

d) Go out on a number of occasions "just to look" and make a mental note of the girls you see who might interest you (if you spot any) - if you see one who actually is good looking and spot her multiple times at different times of day over a period of a month or longer then she is actually a pro and not Uncle Leo's girl.....

e) If you finally pick one then roll the window down partway and leave the door locked initially - ask her if she needs a ride and make up a destination that you're heading to. If she gets in and starts driving with you for more than a block from where you picked her up then as a general rule you can assume she is for real.

f) She may ask "are you dating" or "what are you up to tonight" and hint but don't come right out saying that you want a BJ or sex and never suggest money in return for the sex until she mentions it first.

g) Use a spare key key to drive the car with no other keys on that ring and stash your regular keys elsewhere in the car - perhaps in the trunk with your wallet. Trust me on this one.

h) Why is your wallet in the trunk? Because you have decided in advance how much money you are willing to spend or possibly even lose that night and have only that amount plus maybe an extra $10 - just in case - in a separate pocket. Trust me on this one too. And trust your big head - not your little head.

i) Scope out places in advance, in any given neighborhood where you might be cruising eventually, spots where you could safely go and park for a tryst. Unless you've been with a girl on multiple occasions and know for certain that she's not a crackhead or worse - never ever NEVER take her to your own place.

j) Likewise - NEVER go into a house or apartment that she suggests unless you have been with her a number of times and developed a real sense of trust (to the extent that you can ever trust a SW).

k) Never ever NEVER give her the money until you are parked and the act is ready to commence. You'll eventually get requests such as "I need to run in and pay my babysitter at this house up the block before we park" .... yada yada yada.... and it's ALWAYS bullshit. They will skate with your money and leave you with blue balls - every single time guaranteed.

l) Once you park be sure it's in such a way that you can see any and all cars coming towards you.

This is a starter set of instructions - I'm sure I've left a bunch of things out - but above all else... if for any reason it really doesn't feel right - just back out even if it means giving the girl $5 or $10 "for her inconvenience" so she'll shut up and get out of the car. There will always be another one.

And also accept the fact that on occasion you'll get a good experience for cheap and at other times get a bum BJ or f*ck - that's the risk you take with the hobby.

JoefromCT
04-17-08, 12:11
Good news fellas."Jada" is back out and about after a long abscence.

Usually around the F/L area. She had her boobs done and is way too skinny now. The usual .2 but tried to get an extra .1

Stay safe as always.

Member #3977
04-20-08, 11:53
So I see others aren't finding much either.

LEO are all around the usual spots for long periods of time, so you've really got to hit it right. Alot of the usuals are working, just not on the streets.

A bunch more are locked up.

Plus with summer coming up, you know how it goes, tightening up.

Both sides of town seem dead.

Shame about Michelle, she was the best thing going for a while.

Take a look for Carlyse. White girl. Cute. Fun.

Kind of thick.

Stay safe.

Member #3977
04-21-08, 18:17
A little update. I saw her yesterday and she seemed fine. It was a welcomed surprise as not much has been around lately and well, Santa can look hot, but she's absolutely nuts and frankly she's a thief. You guys can have her.

Michelle was clean and healthy looking. She's a petite girl but seemed to have some meat where it counted.

She looked hot yesterday.

Easy going and fun as usual.

Lots of LEO around too. All day, in all our favorite places.

KantDelay
04-22-08, 07:07
A little update. I saw her yesterday and she seemed fine. It was a welcomed surprise as not much has been around lately and well, Santa can look hot, but she's absolutely nuts and frankly she's a thief. You guys can have her.

Michelle was clean and healthy looking. She's a petite girl but seemed to have some meat where it counted.

She looked hot yesterday.

Easy going and fun as usual.

Lots of LEO around too. All day, in all our favorite places.

Hey - hat's good to hear. I like her. I hope she stays that way and gets herself in line again. Good conversation and her services are good too.

Tommy13
04-22-08, 23:40
Speaking of LE in NH.

Be easy and keep an eye out.

There have been two serious shootings in NH in the past week. One of them was a full fledged shoot-out where 2 were killed and six wounded and the cops collected something like 23 shells casings at the scene.

So, undercover LE pressence in NH will be upped for a while and while vice won't be their focus, they will be running about on heightened alert and if there are retaliation shootings, well it goes without saying that anyone looking about for fun times ought to be extra weary for different reasons this time.

KantDelay
04-25-08, 23:48
You know I just realized there are two Michelle's out there. Both of whom I've picked up. One - who I thought we were talking about - was definitely on the downfall. The other - which I forgot about - is doing really well. And she did very well while we were together. I got digits for my friends who I trust. I want more time with her - getting a room next time. BTW - many many LEO out. She commented the same. Just keeping y'all up to date. She was a bit off the regular stroll. l8r

Tommy13
04-27-08, 00:12
I have picked up a dark haired HSW michelle, who was the one that gave me the runaround and drama the last time we met. I'll drive by next time I see her.

I have also picked up another girl who went by michelle one time and ashley the next. Second time I saw her she had stitches on her lip from a car accident so I passed and gave her a ride to a friend's spot and then for cigarettes. She was tiny and dirty blonde, definitely a WSW. A really nice girl and good sport and didn't really sport any noticeable bad habbits.

In other news I took a runa roudn Ferry/Lombard and Edgewood/Chapel last night just to see what was going on. Fair haven was offering less than stellar talent and Chapel was devoid of any action.

This was around midnight.

Saw some LE around, but nothing too prominent, but there are a lot of UC units working both areas right now due to the gang violence I posted about.

Member #3977
04-27-08, 14:44
Saw redhead Michelle and Storm, both a few times and they've been great.
Storm has looked pretty hot, at least an 8 as far as things go lately.

Both are pretty cool to hang out with and fun.

I like Michelle alot more, but these days both are welcomed surprises.

Michelle's service cannot be surpassed.

Not once has she ever fretted about the time, the place or has she asked for extra. She gets it when I've got it though. On top of all that, she's excellent at what she does.

I saw alot of other faces out over the weekend.
Day and night.

One other note, I had another new friend ask me how come it takes so long for me, and well, this a head's up for any of the girls.....that's on you!

I'm sure you all know the type.

If you're just going through the motions, it's gonna take some time.

They also don't seem to believe me when I tell them how to make it happen. We're all different from the last guy. I'm not looking for anything crazy either.

A little more effort and listening might do us both alot of good.

When will they realize that?

Sorry for the rant, but I was a little let down.

Anyone seen Brenda lately?

JoefromCT
05-27-08, 17:07
Saw Storm last night (Mon.) on the F/L loop. As always her oral skills were awesome. Standard fare. 2

Today driving around saw an old familliar face. Paulette is back out and about in the same area the F/L loop. Didn't pick her up 'cause of a large LE presence but I must say she looked incredible. Best she's ever looked. I did pull over to say Hello, since we did make eye contact. Gave her. 1 just for the hell of it. Well hooked her up because of the good services shes provided over the years.

As always be careful out there. Lots of LE in the area.

P.S.

If anyone is wondering what happened to Redhead Michele last time I saw her she mentioned she had gotten into "the program" and was starting it the following day. That was about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I wish her the best, shes one of the nicest people I've met out on the streets.

Buster Lovedog
05-28-08, 00:45
Whats the deal with Brenda. I met her the other day while I was with someone else who says Brenda does oral only. Can that possibly be true?

JoefromCT
05-28-08, 16:39
Hey BL are you talking about the short blonde haired spanish Brenda?

I haven't seen her around in at least 5 or 6 months. Where abouts did you meet her. The Ferry/Lomb. Loop? She had given me her number but my dumbass miss placed it! I never tried for f/s w/ her so I'm not sure how accurate that info is.

Buster Lovedog
05-30-08, 00:35
The Brenda I met wasn't very hispanic looking. Friendly but distant. Probably smoking. Cute in a beat up kind of way. About 32 or so

Tommy13
05-30-08, 17:41
I keep missing storm on the F/L loop. I normally get the urge latenight so maybe I miss her regular hours.

As for paulette, I'd love to meet up with her too but haven't seen her around either.

I haven't made a trip around the F/L loop in about a month or so. Maybe since the weather's nice tonight might be a good night to go out.

Fun Time Two
06-03-08, 22:19
I drove up and down Ferry St. around 60 times today at 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 5:15 p.m. I saw three crackheads that I think were providers. Can anyone give me some more direction on the New Haven SW scene. What is the F/L Loop? Where should I go?

Oldtimer
06-04-08, 07:36
I drove up and down Ferry St. around 60 times today at 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 5:15 p.m. I saw three crackheads that I think were providers. Can anyone give me some more direction on the New Haven SW scene. What is the F/L Loop? Where should I go?60 tines? Your asking for trouble. :cool: OT

Hugh Handsoman
06-04-08, 19:48
I drove up and down Ferry St. around 60 times today at 8:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 5:15 p.m. I saw three crackheads that I think were providers. Can anyone give me some more direction on the New Haven SW scene. What is the F/L Loop? Where should I go?The Po Po drive that maybe 60 times a month-lol.

JoefromCT
07-07-08, 21:11
1st off the good news,Redhead Michele is back on the scence so was Storm and some other pretty good looking white girl(never scene her before) along with the usual SW's that I wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole.

Now the bad news,Uncle LEO was all over the place.I made a few loops around but was not able to make the connection with Michele,Storm or the new white girl.
Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Good luck fellas.

Dj Dirty Dog
07-10-08, 14:30
Had an interesting experience last night.
I-91 to State St... under the bridge and on to Ferry I went.
I just made it past Lombard and I see a WSW walking against traffic on the other side of the street. She looks at me, I stare at her. We both nod and across the street she comes. Jumps right in the front seat.

We drive to a secure spot and she asks what I want. BJ I tell her and she asks for the money. I open the ash tray to reveal a 20, pull down my shorts and away we go. She didn't give all that good of service. In fact it was pretty terrible and she senses it's taking too long. So, to my amazement, she offers FS right there on the front seat. She says she has a condom and out of her pocket pops a Durex. I jump over the center console and begin the pounding. For some reason everything happened quickly last evening... including me filling the Durex. I jump back over give her 10 more and drive her down to Front st where she get's out.

From me getting off the highway to leaving town couldn't have been more than 15 minutes. I was in and out like the breeze. It was great.

The gal introduced herself as Sandy. She claimed to be 44. Definitely didn't seem to be on any drugs. Claimed to be doing this to get some savings together and get out of town. She said she's originally from Hamden.
She had dark shoulder length hair and the body of a 20 year old. Her face did show her age though. She was wearing a red top and loose and thin plaid shorts. body-8, face -5, BJ skills -2 but made up for it with the extra accomadation.

I got off the highway at about 9:30PM by the way...

WhenWhen
07-11-08, 00:16
Excellent detail - very informative post - thanks. Although I don't usually do the SW girls, I want to thank you for knowing how to give concise, yet very useful data. By the way - what is Durex? Some kind of pill?

Had an interesting experience last night.
I-91 to State St... under the bridge and on to Ferry I went.
I just made it past Lombard and I see a WSW walking against traffic on the other side of the street. She looks at me, I stare at her. We both nod and across the street she comes. Jumps right in the front seat.

We drive to a secure spot and she asks what I want. BJ I tell her and she asks for the money. I open the ash tray to reveal a 20, pull down my shorts and away we go. She didn't give all that good of service. In fact it was pretty terrible and she senses it's taking too long. So, to my amazement, she offers FS right there on the front seat. She says she has a condom and out of her pocket pops a Durex. I jump over the center console and begin the pounding. For some reason everything happened quickly last evening... including me filling the Durex. I jump back over give her 10 more and drive her down to Front st where she get's out.

From me getting off the highway to leaving town couldn't have been more than 15 minutes. I was in and out like the breeze. It was great.

The gal introduced herself as Sandy. She claimed to be 44. Definitely didn't seem to be on any drugs. Claimed to be doing this to get some savings together and get out of town. She said she's originally from Hamden.
She had dark shoulder length hair and the body of a 20 year old. Her face did show her age though. She was wearing a red top and loose and thin plaid shorts. body-8, face -5, BJ skills -2 but made up for it with the extra accomadation.

I got off the highway at about 9:30PM by the way...

Dj Dirty Dog
07-11-08, 11:39
By the way - what is Durex? Some kind of pill?

Thanks for the nice comment.

Durex is the brand of condom she had. (I had never heard of it before then either)

Garthy
07-11-08, 14:06
Thanks for the nice comment.

Durex is the brand of condom she had. (I had never heard of it before then either)

You must not be practicing safely. Durex are ultra thin condoms. Good quality product. Look on the back in the very very small font by the serrations between the condoms (or you can unroll them all the way, by the serial numbers that are laser printed on each one) and you'll see "Endorsed by Garthy."

Dj Dirty Dog
07-11-08, 15:58
Look on the back in the very very small font by the serrations between the condoms (or you can unroll them all the way, by the serial numbers that are laser printed on each one) and you'll see "Endorsed by Garthy."

Now that is some funny shit!!! :-)

WhenWhen
07-13-08, 00:37
Well then They're my new brand! Thanks!

You must not be practicing safely. Durex are ultra thin condoms. Good quality product. Look on the back in the very very small font by the serrations between the condoms (or you can unroll them all the way, by the serial numbers that are laser printed on each one) and you'll see "Endorsed by Garthy."

KantDelay
07-13-08, 07:50
1st off the good news,Redhead Michele is back on the scence so was Storm and some other pretty good looking white girl(never scene her before) along with the usual SW's that I wouldnt touch with a 10 foot pole.

Now the bad news,Uncle LEO was all over the place.I made a few loops around but was not able to make the connection with Michele,Storm or the new white girl.

Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow.

Good luck fellas.Really. Redhead Michelle. Awe. Too bad for her. Things were sort of better and she was making way better $$$ than from the streets. She is so hooked on drugs though it does not surprise me. I'll have to give her a call. I want her and storm together. Hell throw in the 3rd too. LOL. The other girl has been hanging with Storm for a minute. Michelle and Storm go way back. I'll be keeping my eyes open. Thx for the info.

Tommy13
07-14-08, 23:02
Was wandering the ferry/lombard area the other night real late. I had a rough weekend and wasn't going home until I had something to show for it. I ended up paying for my desperation.

Saw a HSW down by the small greenspace a block off of ferry, I forget the street name, but its dark and kinda sketchy for the area but a lot of SWs hang out there.

She was thick in the ass and hips, said her name was Donna. Big tits, wide hips, blondish hair just above her shoulders and chubby cheeks. Probably around her late 30's. Went to a secluded spot and she offered BJ outside of car. I had some loose cash in my right pocket which she fished out while I was distracted by her not-so-talented skills. I also lost my wallet and thought it fell out of my pocket during the act, but she lifted that too as I registered activity on my CCs after my wallet had been misappropriated.

While it was my fault for being so incautious and not exercsing good judgement in terms of leaving ymself vulnerable to getting my pocketpicked, I figured a headsup to you all would be inorder.

NhDrillMstr
07-16-08, 01:19
Picked up a woman named Tweety, BSW 31 in age. She was petite but had a pretty nice body.

Was able to catch her off of Sherman near hospital actually. We drove around a little bit, was able to slip her only .10 which she was cool with. Man I am broke.
Anyways she gave me a very skilled BJ with hand action but wasn't allowed to touch really nor CIM. I was cool with that, she did clean me up real well and off to McD's for a quick dollar menu grab and then let her on her way a little bit off. Definately action to be found late night out in New Haven if you look. Didn't look like a SW at all but gave me the look. She said she going through divorce and just wanted to get out crib. Got her digits for future endeavors, very clean I must add too.

Member #3977
07-27-08, 17:36
Ok, well first off, I can't really post regularly, so this one's bound to contain quite a bit.

First the good, Brenda is not out all that often. I think only when her regulars aren't coming through. I'm not even sure where she is now, I've lost touch again. She got real sick over a year ago and says she's clean now, living in various hotels, and at least with me, she will service in full. She's been looking healthier all around, dressing sexier, in better spirits. I really hope she is off the stuff. She's always been ok to me and I know she had some real bad stuff go down health wise.

She is about 32 and may not look hispanic but it all comes out when she's speaking or doing other stuff.

Storm or any of the other hot white girls are only out in the daytime. Not out at night and I don't blame them.

Ah yes, Storm and Michelle together might be all too much, I am right there with you.

When Storm has it going on, She's really fine.

Caught her recently after just finishing ice cream and that was a treat.

I should take them all to the Dairy King ahead of time for the extra sensation! Make it like a little pre-tip.

There's a new young WSW that I've seen out infrequently, usually between Rowe and Dover, strawberry blonde, 20-ish, very young but also seen with the thugs. I almost had her, but someone else snagged here when I circled around. Hopefully she's good. She's as close to 10 as I've seen in a while out there. I wouldn't have guessed by her appearance she was walking at all, she is though.

Someone should report.

Diane (HSW) seems to be out again, I think she was doing appointments only for a while now. She's got a great body.

I saw her out recently and she looked like Beyonce.

She must have had some long straight extensions in because now her hair is shorter and curly. She's been wearing heels and short shorts and looking great.

Problem is the service has gone down hill. Maybe it will be better for you, but didn't do it for me. Rushed to say the least.

I was real excited because she looked super hot. Oh well.

Second, the bad, LEO is everywhere and in numbers. In the open and undercover.

I saw undercovers busting two girls today by MCdonald's on Ferry.

Possibly with a MCd's employee pointing them out.

One of them might not have even been a SW as she stuck around there after LEO left. Maybe she was there in a legitimate way.

The other (Allie HSW) split and seemed to warn non redhead Michelle and one other fugly who I don't know.

I've also heard that they are handing out tickets to the girls who loiter in the usual spots. Expensive tickets too.

I've seen two and three LEOs sitting in or near the spots we like going as far as to completely block streets with the car, lights flashing, standing outside the cars. All times of day and night.

Basically, they're on a mission to clean things up. This is what I hear from the girls on the street as well as residents in the area.

Basically, they are everywhere, so be careful.

If I'm not mistaken, I could also swear I've seen some unmarked cars and unusual cars that have police lights in the grill circling the usual loops, even in the out of the way places you probably think are safer.

Right now it seems like the girls are catching the short end, but my guess is we might be next. Play it safe and be smart.

As far as Donna goes, it pains me to say, I think she is a he. Boobs can be fake and that's also word on the street from one of the girls out there that I trust or trust as much as you can trust a SW.

I thought about picking her up because she looks all curvy and woman. Like you say she's got hips and chest that don't quit.

I usually inquire with a friend of mine before picking the new ones up and this is the word I've gotten. Also that indeed, he/she is a thief. Stay Away. If you see it in the daylight, it becomes a little more evident that this might be the possiblity.

You can't trust a big butt and a smile and if you could, you don't want to be the one finding anything out the hard way.

Along those lines, I also hear Alexis is a thief as well and that she is all sorts of bad news in general, works with a guy who ends up places she goes with guys and allegedly robs them.

Sometimes she's down by Rowe St. By the store. She's alright looking, nice chest, but might not be worth the trouble.

I don't have first hand experience, but like I said, I like to inquire before hand to avoid the trouble and that's the word I've gotten.

Granted I've gotten these words from a SW, I'm just passing on information I believe to be useful.

I've heard quite a bit about thieving girls lately, money, phones whatever they can get their hands on. Not just from us, but each other as well. Watch yourself. My rule has been to go into the situation with only what I need and nothing more. No credit cards, wallet or phone. Like you say, it happens while they distract you and nothing is safe. I was robbed along time ago in my Waterbury mongering days and learned my lesson once and hopefully never have to again.

I feel like I'm forgetting stuff, but my time is up here.

Still lots of action around, just need to play it a little safer in my humble opinion. Again, be smart.

Good luck

Tommy13
07-27-08, 22:31
I kinda had a feeling that donna might've been a donald. Does make me gay?

Anyways, sexual identity crisis aside.

There have been at least four fatal shootings in the fair side around the ferry area in the past month. No arrests made in conenction to any of them yet, but in the mean time NHPD is gonig to be forced to step things up lest they be caleld out for what they are: a bunch of dirty fucks.

KantDelay
07-28-08, 19:36
I am being especially careful down on the loop. I look for the ones I know and pass - usually - on the ones I don't. So today I spot a total spinner. She is so thin and probably a 7 on the sw scale. She has brown, straight hair maybe 100lbs and like 5'2 or 3. So I loop around to make sure I don't spot any LEO. Ok, make eye contact, pull up so she needs to walk to me and wait. She comes up driver side and says Hi. I ask if she wants a ride. She looks at me and says - a ride? Is that all you want? I say, I asked if you want a ride. She said, that's all? I said - Yup and look at her. Then I said - Ok, see ya later then. And drove off. Now, I'm sure she was a sw. No doubt. But she should know to take the ride. I'm not talking anything else until I drive off and away. Right? I'll hit her up again. I have a bit more physical description but am not putting it here. PM if I know you. stay safe gents. l8r

When In Vegas
07-28-08, 20:30
Smart move KD. Can't be too careful. There will be other opportunities

Vegas

I am being especially careful down on the loop. I look for the ones I know and pass - usually - on the ones I don't. So today I spot a total spinner. She is so thin and probably a 7 on the sw scale. She has brown, straight hair maybe 100lbs and like 5'2 or 3. So I loop around to make sure I don't spot any LEO. Ok, make eye contact, pull up so she needs to walk to me and wait. She comes up driver side and says Hi. I ask if she wants a ride. She looks at me and says - a ride? Is that all you want? I say, I asked if you want a ride. She said, that's all? I said - Yup and look at her. Then I said - Ok, see ya later then. And drove off. Now, I'm sure she was a sw. No doubt. But she should know to take the ride. I'm not talking anything else until I drive off and away. Right? I'll hit her up again. I have a bit more physical description but am not putting it here. PM if I know you. stay safe gents. l8r

Tommy13
07-29-08, 18:51
I agree. I don't understand how anyone can be comfortable talking shop through the passenger window. I've never seen a 5'2" 100 lbs. LE though, but yeah, that's not a way to do things.

Geosaln
07-30-08, 15:51
Today picked up medium build blonde off of Ferry about 9am. I was surprised cause she did not seem the type, but I pulled over and waited and she came up to the passenger side and motioned to get in. I waved her in and off we went. Spotting is easier in the daytime, but finding a safe place to go and not be bothered is another thing. Been out of the area for a couple of years and am re-familiarizing myself here. She said her name was Jesse and was very pleasant and performed very well with no complaints about taking to long. LOL. That is rare in itself. I will be checking out more scenery as the days and weeks progress.

Happy Hunting, and be safe.

Doimakeuhorny
08-01-08, 10:12
I have not been seeing all that much lately, due to my limited strolls. I think I am too late for the morning crew and too early for the night shift, LOL.
I have seen Star out walking with a dude a few times, whats that all about. I never see Alexis anymore did she move where she hangs out? Redhead Michelle is never out when I need her anymore, although it seems everytime I drive down and I cant stop shes always waving to me, LOL. The other Michelle was one of the last ones I saw a couple weeks ago, and she always was fun for me, LE still has not been around my spot but its a bit futher away (other side of State St.) then the close ones so I think its still safe for now. O and I also saw that really skinny kind of young looking white girl with tons of brown hair (on her head!), she was a cool chick, really nervous at first but totally cool when the cop check was done, I have not seen her out since then, and forgot her name but she had me drop her off in a totally different side of Fairhaven so I think she may not be out all that much.

I have no Idea who this donna is and I am kinda happy about that one.

Doimakeuhorny
08-01-08, 10:13
I have to ask for help on this new one I saw. She was white, normal size, not BBW but not a stripper body either. She had a noticeable blue and red circle tat right on the back of her neck. Did not look like LE at all, but was talking to a car on the driver side window as she was walking down the middle of the road! Not Ferry street but the one behind it. Is she working like that? Can anyone attest to having tried this one, any reviews? The Tat would be nice to look as with her head in my lap, but stopping drivers on the driverside window from the middle of the street is like flagging a sign for LE.

KantDelay
08-05-08, 22:43
So, I finally get my little spinner into my car. She again comes up to my window and says what do you want? I say - just get in the car. She is a bit pissy - which is fun - but she gets in. I'm like I do not discuss stuff through the window. Too much LE these days. Her point was - I don't like wasting my time. I assured her I would not do that and if she was good to me, I would never waste her time. She wanted .3 but I said - .2 today and again, if things go well I'll do better next time. She is a tough nugget all around but accepted it. No real conversation out of her and she is calling herself Melissa. Went to an interesting spot to say the least but it worked out fine. Her service was really good - similar to redhead michelle. BBBJWCIM but she asked for a warning - no problem. I could go for seeing the full monty with this one and yes, I would repeat. LOL - well worth the wait for her. Perhaps she'll be more chatty next time now that we're old friends.

Geosaln
08-06-08, 19:45
Drove around from 2pm to 4pm today on the Ferry Loop, no prises to be had. Not even a Fugly One. Maybe they were all out playing Golf. I need relief. Hope to find some soon, lol.

Buster Lovedog
08-06-08, 20:49
Hey gents-

My sources tell me Stormy got busted for robbery(?) and is at Niantic.

What is going on with redhead Michelle (the good one) and also Kelly is that they discovered Craigs List and are making many more dollars on that than they did on the street, so they are hard to find and regulars only even get blown off just cause CL is the high-price provider.

always rememeber "cop and blow"!

KantDelay
08-06-08, 22:16
Hey gents-

My sources tell me Stormy got busted for robbery(?) and is at Niantic.

What is going on with redhead Michelle (the good one) and also Kelly is that they discovered Craigs List and are making many more dollars on that than they did on the street, so they are hard to find and regulars only even get blown off just cause CL is the high-price provider.

always rememeber "cop and blow"!I had redhead Michelle's number prior to CL and when she first logged on I was there. Soon there after she said - no more streets for me and then reminded me that I should pay way more than I was originally giving her - lol. Although I kept her to 75, which was fine with me because we weren't in a car. Her life is so dependent on drugs and stuff though any $$$ she makes flies right out of her hands. I met up with her three weeks ago "on the street" again, so CL with her is hit or miss. She is a mess - but dang I love her skills.

JoefromCT
08-06-08, 23:24
It is true Storm got busted for conspiricy. She was in the get-away vehicle used in a bank robbery in East Haven.

Saw Redhead Michele last night at a motel in NH as best as I can tell she hasnt posted on CL since June. After our session she wanted to be dropped off in Fairhaven but I mentioned to her I just came from that area and lots of LE were driving around.She still wanted to go.But in the short walk to my vehicle she came to her sences and decided to stay where she was.As said in an earlier post her skills are exyremely good!

I'll search CL tomorrow for her ad and post a link if it still exist

Geosaln
08-08-08, 15:53
Drove around Fair Haven earlier this morning figuring I missed them the other day in the afternoon. I don't know where they all went, cause there were none to be found.

Joe Zog
08-08-08, 23:44
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- The chief of police in New Haven is considering special measures to curb prostitution in the city.

James Lewis said he is considering creative options to curb prostitution, including arresting the men who patronize prostitutes, buying advertising and printing the names and addresses of the johns.

The idea is getting mixed reviews.

Some people said it is an invasion of privacy. Others say people who patronizing prostitutes is a crime, so they approve.

Lewis said the idea has worked for him in other cities.

http://www.nbc30.com/news/17132968/detail.html

Geosaln
08-09-08, 08:13
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- The chief of police in New Haven is considering special measures to curb prostitution in the city.

James Lewis said he is considering creative options to curb prostitution, including arresting the men who patronize prostitutes, buying advertising and printing the names and addresses of the johns.

The idea is getting mixed reviews.

Some people said it is an invasion of privacy. Others say people who patronizing prostitutes is a crime, so they approve.

Lewis said the idea has worked for him in other cities.

http://www.nbc30.com/news/17132968/detail.htmlGreat, instead of him concentrating on the Drug Dealers and their Turf Wars, he wants to use the City's resources on something that consenting adults wish to partake in. It is just another form of Politics at its best to gain favorable Public opinion.

Stay Safe Guys

Geosaln
08-13-08, 15:13
Picked up a real cute HSW near the old DQ on Ferry about 12:30pm small topside but a great ass. Did the LE check, especially after that article in the paper, and went to my spot. Great gal, did a 2 for 4 deal. Will see her again, said her name was Dana. Really great attitude also.

Hobby on and stay safe all.

Gecko911
08-15-08, 16:24
12 nabbed in New Haven prostitution sting

Posted Aug. 15, 2008
Updated 3:35 PM

New Haven (WTNH) -- Twelve men were arrested in the Fair Haven section of New Haven on prostitution related charges, police said Friday. Their cars were also seized.

The men were arrested in a sting operation involving a female police officer on Chapel Street in the area around Ferry St. and Blatchley Ave.

Eleven men were arrested for patronizing a prostitute. They are: Joseph D of East Haven, Michael S of Branford, Segundo N of New Haven, Darryl W of Bridgeport, Jamie A of New Haven, Jose D of New Haven, Genaro P of New Haven, Mohammed F of Hamden, Miguel D of New Haven, Augusto C of New Haven, and Lucas P of New Haven.

Arrested for aiding and abetting was 21-year-old Victor R of New Haven.

Police also seized eight cars in the sting, including a Cadillac Escalade and a company home improvement truck.

Some in the neighborhood are happy to see police crack down on such activity.

"Once they arrest the guys it tells the girls that are really walking the streets you're going to run out of customers and then maybe then they can go out and do something better for themselves," Isiah Mirando said.

Hugh Handsoman
08-15-08, 16:34
Gecko, you can remove their names :rolleyes:

Steve 99
08-16-08, 10:29
That arrest tells you how many mongers their are. I mean 12 guys. Like flies on shit to those decoys...... Probably could of kept it going and got the number up to 50 :)

Geosaln
08-16-08, 10:48
That arrest tells you how many mongers their are. I mean 12 guys. Like flies on shit to those decoys...... Probably could of kept it going and got the number up to 50 :)Another sad day for the Hobby. Although you think they would have been more careful considering they just put in the paper that they would be doing the stings. Just goes to prove some guys think with the wrong head.

Stay safe all.

Member #3977
08-17-08, 18:38
Well, I'll agree with you on all points about Dana. She's pretty hot. I tried picking her up this weekend, but to no avail. I just missed her twice when circling around. Talent like that ain't gonna last too long out there these days.

I picked her up in the spring, but didn't report as I never saw her out againfor a while and she was kind of beat up (literally) when i saw her, so I couldn't accurately gauge just how hot she is.

She's looking fine lately though. Maybe next time.

On other notes, I spent time with a girl who sounds like it could be Jesse. She told me her name was Emmy though.

Young, says she's 20, curly blonde hair. Doesn't look like she's up to no good, but is she ever.

She's the hottest thing going in my opinion. Body is just right, service was good.

She's clean, dresses sexy, pale white skin, pretty cool overall. I can't wait to see her again.

I wrote about her in an earlier post and she was worth the wait.

Says she's not out all the time, but I'm seeing her more regularly.

Hopefully she stays hot at least a little while longer.

She usually seems to have a guy close behind her and that always puts me off, but today it just seemed right.

In light of recent events, I think we were both a little nervous and cautious, so I'm hoping the second time will be better.

Be smart, Be safe.

Geosaln
08-18-08, 09:12
I will be out looking for either Jesse or Dana today, hope I find one of them, I feel the need. LOL

CT Dude
08-18-08, 15:16
Be smart, Be safe.

In case people don't watch the news, driving around shady neighborhoods in New Haven late at night these days is neither smart nor safe. If you don't get caught in a sting, you just might get shot (hit by a stray bullet that is).

And this is exactly what the NHPD (under new leadership) are continuing to focus on. Crime in the streets. I can't make any guarantees obviously, but I highly suspect the indoor mongering options are totally off their radar.

Geosaln
08-18-08, 18:09
In case people don't watch the news, driving around shady neighborhoods in New Haven late at night these days is neither smart nor safe. If you don't get caught in a sting, you just might get shot (hit by a stray bullet that is).

And this is exactly what the NHPD (under new leadership) are continuing to focus on. Crime in the streets. I can't make any guarantees obviously, but I highly suspect the indoor mongering options are totally off their radar.

Yup. drove around for awhile this afternoon and saw nothing but LE out and about. So I figured it was time to get outta Dodge. This sucks, and not in the good way we all like.

Member #3977
08-18-08, 20:57
Hey, I'm just offering up advice. You're right, it's risky, but I'm not really cruising in the middle of the night either. More like middle of the day.

If you're going to be out there, then yes, be smart and be safe.

It can't be said any simpler.

The middle of the night is when the good girls aren't even around. Night time it's skanks, thieves and trannys, nothing any of us really want unless you're that desperate.

In my opinion, you're wasting your time if you're out after dark period.

Also, a lot of these girls have phones now and can easily be reached without a lot of cruising

Some of us can't always afford the 160 all the time and for my money, I can get a hotel room and better service a lot of the time (I can shower at home on my time) for a lot less, and these days, from some decent talent. So again,

If you're going to be out there, read the forum, read the paper and BE SMART, BE SAFE.

Zippy2853
08-22-08, 15:41
that NHPD did another sting. Looks like they picked up a bunch of street employees. I hope they post their info like they did to our teammates last week. Whats fair is fair.

If not, maybe the ACLU could look into why not.

Huggy Bear #2
08-22-08, 18:16
that NHPD did another sting. Looks like they picked up a bunch of street employees. I hope they post their info like they did to our teammates last week. Whats fair is fair.

If not, maybe the ACLU could look into why not.

http://www.nbc30.com/news/17266472/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

Yes, they showed pictures of 7 providers, 6 fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch, the 7th was hit by the other 6.

Bubba261
08-22-08, 19:42
Yes, they showed pictures of 7 providers, 6 fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch, the 7th was hit by the other 6. Classic - thanks for the laugh!!!

Zippy2853
08-22-08, 22:08
I jumped the gun.

Tommy13
08-24-08, 18:30
I haven't seen or heard of NHPD using a UC to go after SW's like that in a long time.

I guess this is why there have been four shooting deaths in new haven this past two months and no arrests made.

Geosaln
08-25-08, 11:29
I haven't seen or heard of NHPD using a UC to go after SW's like that in a long time.

I guess this is why there have been four shooting deaths in new haven this past two months and no arrests made.

You mean you did not know that it was all the SW's and Us mongers who are doing all the shootings. I am sure there will not be anymore shootings now that they are making an effort to clean up the streets.

I know I have not found anything out the last few days, then again I am not spending much time driving around, both due to fuel and not wanting to be targeted for driving around for to long.

Stay safe all.

Geosaln
08-26-08, 15:57
Well I drove around for awhile before, during, and after the downpour of rain yesterday. Nothing. There was a Dirty Blond near the store on Ferry, but after a couple of passes realized she was the one with a carriage with a baby in it. She was sorta dressed liked a WG since she had on a short shirt exposing her tummy and a short gray skirt just ready to be lifted out of the way....lol. Oh well more fuel wasted and still no drainage.

Doimakeuhorny
08-27-08, 11:17
MAde the loop many times and even expanded my normal route to include some of the less traveled areas where some have been found in the past. Not a single one out, this was morning time too between 8 and 9ish. I cant remember a nice beautiful morning like this where there werent at least something out there. This sux we are going to be out of all this great weather soon and then it gets even harder! Dam it New Haven worry about the guns not the girls.

Geosaln
08-27-08, 14:09
MAde the loop many times and even expanded my normal route to include some of the less traveled areas where some have been found in the past. Not a single one out, this was morning time too between 8 and 9ish. I cant remember a nice beautiful morning like this where there werent at least something out there. This sux we are going to be out of all this great weather soon and then it gets even harder! Dam it New Haven worry about the guns not the girls.

Amen Brother, I feel your pain. I am in need myself and have been coming up empty.

Stay Safe

Tinocct
08-27-08, 23:38
Did the loop this evening and a few strollers out. One caught my eye with a pink/red top out (brunette). Although I was tempted, this issues of late had me scared off, that along with my prior history in Hartford (you can search on that). If anyone has any news on her, I would appreciate a quick email.

Thanks and stay safe out there.

JoefromCT
08-28-08, 13:13
After driving around the "Loop" quite a few times and seeing 2 ladies out a spanish or light skinned BSW and then a WSW whom I've never seen before and the fact that there was plenty of LE out I decided to pass on the 2 I did see.As I was driving down Ferry by the highway entrance I see a white girl with a backpack we make eye contact and she puts up her thumb as if she was hitchhiking. I loop around and am able to get her before anyone else.We do the LE check with each other and off we go.She went by the name Maria and said she has just moved to this section of NH and needed cash.Typical.2 and it was a CBJ. Overall not too bad service wise considering its slim pickings out there. I hope to see if the other WSW I passed on is out again since I never seen her before so not really sure if she was LE or a WG.

Stay safe fellas

Geosaln
08-30-08, 12:47
NHPD was at it again Thursday evening looking for us Bad Ass Hobbiests. We all need to be real careful out there now that We are Their Top Priority. What a waste of Tax Payers money.

Get the Drugs and Guns off of the street, leave the Worlds Oldest Profession alone.

Just my .02 worth.

Huggy Bear #2
08-31-08, 20:29
NHPD was at it again Thursday evening looking for us Bad Ass Hobbiests. We all need to be real careful out there now that We are Their Top Priority. What a waste of Tax Payers money.

Get the Drugs and Guns off of the street, leave the Worlds Oldest Profession alone.

Just my .02 worth.

I cant find the link, but Fox 61 showed 10 Hobbiests pictures on TV, as part of the Pro Sting they had going on.

Geosaln
08-31-08, 22:53
Could not find the link to the Original, but here is a link on the subject.

http://newhavenregister.com/articles/2008/08/31/news/a3-madisonjohn.txt

Steve 99
09-18-08, 22:17
Here's a pic of the 7 hookers they busted in New Haven. Reverse John Sting.

Are you guys really that desperate :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gecko911
09-19-08, 12:43
Thumbs UP for getting the ugly ones off the street!!!

but anyone even trying anything in New Haven (fairhaven section) right now is crazy... take a break for a while and let it cool down

Hugh Handsoman
09-19-08, 13:57
Are you guys really that desperate :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes: The answer was yes :eek:

Craven Morehed
09-20-08, 11:11
There ain't no shame in a blowjob

Member #3977
09-21-08, 17:12
They're basically busting the girls that never seemed to get picked up.

That's why they're getting arrested. These girls will get in a car with anyone because no one will pick them up.

It all seems like a numbers game. They make arrests, they look good.

It's also been said before, but as far as the photos go, on both sides, johns and girls, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

If you've got the contacts or just pass through and hit it right or know where else to look, there's still some pretty good looking girls out there.

I agree though and have been laying pretty low or keeping it to cell phone dates and picking them up away from the scene.

JoefromCT
09-23-08, 15:05
Drove "the loop" today and hit the jackpot. Short pretty girl with blonde curly hair. .4 for a BBBJ but WELL worth it. Finally met someone as good if not better then RHMichele. And this girl wasn't all strung out on drugs. Seemed like the girl next door type. I did screw up as far as remembering her name and did not get her digits. LE is out in full force this afternoon. Glad I didnt chicken out and miss out on this gem.

Good luck fellas and stay safe!

Geosaln
10-14-08, 11:03
Have not posted in awhile because there has been nothing to post about with all the crap going on lately. Have not had any luck in the times I have been out lately. Anyone else having any luck. I have not even seen any of the undesirables out, that's bad....lol

Cowboy 35
10-15-08, 23:48
I just discovered this site 3 days ago. I've been in the hobby for about 15 years went to school and worked in New Haven. When I started reading I couldn't stop. So thrilled to see I'm not the only one out there that craves the forbidden. I used to think I have a problem. Now at least I have somewhere to discuss. Mor details to come on my prior experiences. Made alot of really stupid mistakes and I'm sure some of you newer guys to the hobby could learn from it. Just wanted to say thanks

Believe it or not, I never even thought to try during the day until I started reading here. Thanks to the last post Igave it a shot today around 2pm. I saw at least 4 BSW and 3 that might have been. I got the wave from 2 and smiles from all. Only 1 really caught my eye, but circled around and was gone. I might have stopped the first time but I didn't know where to go. I don't think any of my spots would work in the daylight hours. Will have to think creatively in the future. Anyway, they are out there!

Also drove by star on the way home. Looked like it was still open, but couldn't figure out how to get in. One driveway comes close, but ends at a different business

Anyway I'm not going to ask any questions. I know the seniors are always leery of new posts. Just wanted to say Hi and look forward to sharing my future and past experiences. Last job took me to 33 of our 50 states. Trust me, I've sampled each of the ones I went to. Except VT coulds never find s**t there!

Happy hunting. Be safe. Remember to clean out your car before going home.

Ps I work in wtby now. So far only one contact. If a senior wants to PM I'll give only to him and he can decide whether or not to distribute. Much respect.

JoefromCT
10-18-08, 19:58
In case anyone was wondering ,LE around "the loop" are out in record numbers tonight. My best friends live in the area so I'm down there alot but tonight seemed like excessive patrols.

Be safe.

May have to try my luck alittle further North. Time to put mapquest to use.

Joe

Geosaln
10-22-08, 17:20
In the New Haven Register today eight more arrests of women this past weekend in New Haven, they did not give location of arrests, just addresses of the Ladies arrested.

It's looking grimmer ( is that a word...lol)

Be safe all

JoefromCT
10-22-08, 18:29
Maybe LE should get their priorities in order! Leave the working girls alone and start arresting the thugs resposible for all the recent shootings and killing in the city.
just my .02

Joe

Colt Banana
10-27-08, 15:52
Ok, this might be an original one for this place. I'm not sure if I was a john the other night or not.

I was driving up Chapel St on the way back to my lair from Catwalk at 3 am. Quick aside. I'm never gonna get any real action or take out there, am I?

Anyhow, there is a plump white girl checking out just about every car driving by her just below the green. She said she needed a ride up near St. Raph's. Being an all around nice guy and still a bit buzzed, I told her to hop on. I mean in. She was friendly enough so I took a shot and joked about stopping at one of the hotels we were about to pass instead of going right to her destination. She said alright and then said shed sleep with me for forty. I sensed hesitation on her part, and even though she was a bit big for my tastes, she had a lovely rack and was wearing glasses so at the very least I figured I could work out a Sarah Palin fantasy or two on her. I was feeling a bit bold and sensing this wasn't a full-time career for her so I let her know I wanted to play with her, but was enjoying her company and liking her a bit so would feel bad about paying her because I didn't want to look at me like a john. I suggested we get a bite to eat and go back to my place. My place far, far away from downtown New Haven. She said she wasn't sure if she would be able to get into the sober house she was living at this late anyways, so agreed. We stopped so I could take a leak and then for some fast food. We got back to my place after a long drive through the woods and had a few drinks. She played with my pet, then played with my pants. She said she wanted to fuck me, but wanted to take a shower first. I like them clean so I had no problem with that, plus it gave me time to hide my wallet. She came out freshened up and I fingered her while she gave me a BJ, she wasn't watching the clock, or counting the songs on the Mp3 player and almost finished me off with her mouth, which would have been quite the novelty for me these days. She ended up riding me 'til I finished. We were both pretty exhausted so fell asleep after I cleaned up and gave her a tshirt and boxers to sleep in. When we woke up I was already at half mast, and she went right back to work fiddling around with my knob and then crawling back between my legs to work on me with her mouth. I decided to help things along a little but ended up dropping a load in her mouth. I started to do a little fingerwork on her, but after a content little smile started to spread across her mouth she stopped me, and said to fuck her again. I'm a polite sort, so I didn't say no and got on top of her. She snuggled up with her head on my belly for a while, and I eventually got out of bed and started getting clothes out of the closet. She raided my fridge for a little breakfast and offered to iron my clothes for me. I asked if she was any good at it, and did it myself when she said no. I started to trust her judgement a touch after she said she was a pretty good lay and turned out to be. When I sat down to check my email, she asked if she could clean my kitchen. I'm not as worried about my counters as I am the pleats in my slacks, so I figured why not. She found a twenty under an old newspaper on the counter and asked if she could have it. I told her I would prefer if she didn't take it, because I didn't want to think of her as just a hooker, but said it was up to her. I showered and suited up for the salt mines and dropped her off on my way into the office. When I got home the twenty was nowhere to be found.

So here is the novice hobbyists question. Did I get a twelve hour GFE for a bargain rate of twenty beans or did I just get lucky and end up buying a girl lunch as well as dinner?

JoefromCT
10-27-08, 18:14
I was out today determined to start my vacation with some female company and it seemed as if I would go home disappointed yet again. As I was about to get on the main road to start heading home I saw an old favorite who hasnt been around in about 3 months.It was RedHead Michele. Swooped her up and off we went to a nice quite spot down the road. .2 for BBBJCIN (napkin) No digits because her phone got shut off She looked phenominal. Says she been working two regular jobs and has been doing really good except for getting an "urge" today.Hope she continues to stay out of trouble and the "urge" was really just for today.Guess I'll find out tomorrow if I see her out again.

Be safe

Joe

StreetWise
10-27-08, 23:32
So here is the novice hobbyists question. Did I get a twelve hour GFE for a bargain rate of twenty beans or did I just get lucky and end up buying a girl lunch as well as dinner?

CB,

Sounds like you got the 12 hour GFE for the bargain rate of 20 beans. Great post, but if we break it down into its key points, you can see how I came to this conclusion.

The girl was WALKING the STREET checking out cars, and got into a car with a complete stranger. She then offers to sleep with you for money. At the end of your "date," she takes $20 from you. My friend, this is a text book street walker! She did everything by the book except for spending the night with you. And while this is rare, if you think about it, it makes sense. Sometimes street walkers don't have a better place to go.

It sounds like you were nice to her, and she liked you. Congrats, you found the holy grail of street prowling. I hope you got her number so you can repeat with her.

Mighty Spearsman
10-28-08, 00:16
Ok, this might be an original one for this place. I'm not sure if I was a john the other night or not....

About 17 years ago I picked up a girl on Asylum Street near Sigourney in Hartford late one snowy evening – I had pulled over to scrape my car windshield just as she was walking by. Pure luck as my stop was legitimate, I could barely see out the windshield.

She ended up spending the night at my house with me, very similar story to your story – great gfe-type sex, multiple pops, a nice breakfast, etc., then she asked me if I could “loan” her $20 to "help pay her rent." I saw her a few more times after that, with the same result each time - a gfe-type evening followed by a request for a small "loan," never more than $20. Unfortunately, she then moved down south and I lost contact with her, too bad.

The bottom line? Yes, she was a part-time SW who was out that night to scrape up some cash, but we obviously had made a connection of sorts, and she was smart enough to figure out that a hot shower, food, and a night of cuddling in a warm house with a nice gentleman (me!) was better than the alternative, whatever that was.

Member #3948
10-28-08, 07:41
So here is the novice hobbyists question. Did I get a twelve hour GFE for a bargain rate of twenty beans or did I just get lucky and end up buying a girl lunch as well as dinner?[/QUOTE]

Is quite simple. You have run into a "sb" (sugar baby) situation. If you play your cards correctly you will be on the recieving end of no strings low cost friendship for as long as you like...

Steel Blue

JoefromCT
10-28-08, 09:50
CB,

Great catch. Too bad these types of situations have never crossed my path!

Awesome post

Joe

JoefromCT
11-06-08, 07:10
Finally, something to report.

On my way home from the Dr. I decided to take a drive down Ferry. A few undesirables out and about. After a few pass' I see a short HSW. I go around the block to get a better look and to my surprise it was Brenda. She put on a little bit of weight but still looked good. Still very talkative but didn't drive me crazy asking for rides here and there.

We went to a spot, was quite at first then alot of company started comming our way so we zipped up and moved to a differant spot this time we left the vehicle and took a walk into the woods. Very nice spot w/ a waterfall behind us.

Ended up getting half and half. BBBJ lots of attention to the boys then doggie back to BBBJCIM was supposed to be. 4 but she accepted. 2 YMMV I've helped out in the past financially so that helped. No digits

Happy hunting,

Joe

Avg Horndog
11-07-08, 21:58
I was listening to the radio the other day and some guy mentioned the truck rest stop down in milford (by wendy's) as being an action hot spot for us mongers looking to donate, is that an old hang out? . It looks promising, I'll report if it offers goodies.

Oh by the way, yea I'm a new guy I found this site by mistake and its just what I was looking for, glad to know I'm not alone.

Hope this post is ok.

KantDelay
11-12-08, 20:34
I was listening to the radio the other day and some guy mentioned the truck rest stop down in milford (by wendy's) as being an action hot spot for us mongers looking to donate, is that an old hang out? . It looks promising, I'll report if it offers goodies.

Oh by the way, yea I'm a new guy I found this site by mistake and its just what I was looking for, glad to know I'm not alone.

Hope this post is ok.

FYI - Not sure about now but that was a hot spot to be arrested for a while. Milford police was a heavy presence there for a while. I have never gone there - thought about it, but am not sure of the etiquette for spotting and picking up a "lot lizard". I am interested though so if you succeed make sure you post it.

On to other news - the streets in NH were pretty alive tonight. Drove through just after dark - which is an interesting time to be down there - and saw three - easily. I then saw one of my ATFs - scooped her up and off we went. Ahhhh - stay safe

Tommy13
11-13-08, 02:15
On the way home I passed through the Fairhaven area and saw a few SWs. One brunette looked in her mids 30's, thought about picking her up but she was gone on my next pass.

Picked up a WSW named melissa. Younger girl, says she's off to rehab very soon and no minutes on her phone.

.4 for 1/2 and 1/2

Very good, nice and easy to deal with. I get skitched out when rehab talk comes up, but she was sober when I met her.

She is also a spinner and not too worn out either.

Geosaln
11-17-08, 17:59
On the way home I passed through the Fairhaven area and saw a few SWs. One brunette looked in her mids 30's, thought about picking her up but she was gone on my next pass.

Picked up a WSW named melissa. Younger girl, says she's off to rehab very soon and no minutes on her phone.

.4 for 1/2 and 1/2

Very good, nice and easy to deal with. I get skitched out when rehab talk comes up, but she was sober when I met her.

She is also a spinner and not too worn out either.

Picked her up yesterday, so no rehab yet I guess.....lol. Mellisa is very easy to talk to and get along with. She was telling me about her little dog. Great service, no upselling, no rushing, and no minutes on her phone though she still gave me the number. I would give her a ride again with no problem.

JoefromCT
11-27-08, 18:13
I saw this gem today. As stated today very easy to deal with and nice tight pussy as she let me finger her. Excellant BBBJ. Definatly gonna repeat as long as she out and I highly reccomend her!

Joe

Donnylad
12-03-08, 11:51
This is a continuation of my series of many reports regarding my long roadtrip around the NE USA in October. Due to getting pretty bored with detailed reports, I've decided to give brief outlines of experiences on the forums. If anyone wants more details, they can PM me.

Arrived in New Haven mid morning after a short hop from Stratford/Bridgeport. Struggled to find a cheap notel but got one on I95 towards East Haven. I checked out the normal sights first and was impresse with the beauty of the town. Anyway, ended up around the Fair Haven stroll (as detailed on this board) by mid afternoon. Passed one girl who I barely got a look at, except that she was slim and fairly tall. Also noted a strange tattoo that seemed to be on her neck. This was at the southern end of Ferry and she was headed south whilst I headed north. There was another obvious, older WSW who was quite built hanging opposite the retail park on Ferry, which had LE parked in the car park. She gestured to me but not really my thing plus the LE factor. Thought I was a skinny, druggy type walking with a 'normal' girl further up Ferry but wasn't sure if she was. Nothing on Blatchley except a few drunk types around the bar which I later realised is by the cop shop and usually has LE around it.

Ended up picking the 1st girl after a short negotiation. Had a pierced tongue and said she had just got back from a few years in NC. Just broke up witha long term bf but didnt have any probs with GFE inc DFK. She agreed to my usual DATY / BBBJ / ballsucking / anal / COF / pics for $30 plus tip. She was hairy down there but agreed to shave first. All in all service was great but we had a few probs with anal. Pussy was quite tight as she's early 20's and I nutted that way. Gave me her friend's digits if I wanted to call. I think she said her friend also worked but was rushy. She said she knew the older WSW who was also apparently quite a bad service provider but don't know if this was just her business side talking re competition etc. Anyways, would recommend her.

Patrolled the area throughout the evening but totally dead. Late on (after 11) I had a bad experience in that I saw a hooded, short girl stood at the northern end of Ferry. She seemed to disappear for a while and I stupidly stopped for her. As she crossed the road to me, I did notice that she had her small tits right out of her clothes!! Should have driven straight off but didn't. Turned out she was a young BSW. I did the usual pussy feel LE check. When we couldn't agree on a price, she wouldn't leave without any money as I had touched her pussy. She got more and more agitated, threatening to bash my rental car windscreen in. I made the mistake of carrying too much cash with me and didn't want to bring it all out in order to give her 5 or 10. Anyway, we agreed on 20 for a reduced service but wanted 10 to get some stuff first. I knew she was going to rip me off but just wanted her outta the car. Ended up going to an ATM which allowed me to get a 10er out from my stash. I gave this to her and took her to where she directed me. As she got out, after making a final declined request for another 10, she said I need to get some new registration. Seemed she had some papers in her hand. Later I realised she had taken all the stuff out of the glove box. Haven't had any comeback from the rental company yet. Beware!

I forgot to mention that soon before the above incident, I could've sworn I saw that older, skinny possible WSW. On my 2nd pass she had disappeared. Soon after the incident I saw her again around the northern end of Ferry. Finally managed to catch her in the side streets off Ferry. She was older (40's with long, straggly dark hair with grey streaks). She is very skinny and agreed to everything as the 1st girl I think. Service was decent but a little rushy towards the end. Also, she had a few strange marks and spots on her body which she attributed to living out of a shop on Ferry which is squalid etc. Beware of that. Called it a night after this. Didn't try the next morning as had an early start for a long drive to Providence.

DL

JoefromCT
12-10-08, 20:34
Hello fellas,

Just wanted to give a heads up that Dawn is back from her "vacation". I saw her walking around "the loop" today but as my luck goes I was already running late for an appointment so I wasnt able to rekindle our friendship.

Hopefully I'll see her out and about tomorrow.

Joe

Geosaln
12-17-08, 17:37
Found Melissa out again today finally. I guess it's easier to find her in the rain...lol. Anyway a repeat performance, great attitude, great BBBJ, no rush. She said someone stole her phone so that's out of the picture now. Will look forward to the next roundup.

Stay safe guys.

Al Davidson
12-20-08, 09:26
Have read this for a while and just registered. Nice site.

Yesterday at about 10AM went down to Ferry Street to check out a pawn shop for a
jewelry present.

This blonde was standing around McDonald's and looked very good.

She was still there when I was returning about 15 minutes later.

Been a while for me so I pulled into McDonald's, got a hamburger and sat in my car watching her. After a couple of minutes she walked over and said "Can I have a bite". Sure, hop in. She said want a date? Sure and she said unzip and pull out your prick. She then kissed me and said I could take her for a ride.

We went to my place and for .3 she stripped and wanted to do a CBJ. Ended up with a bare BJ, CIM. She said for another .1 I could give her a spanking, I reddened her ass really good and she loved it.

Older. say mid 30's, but great bod, medium well shaped tities and great ass.

Anyone else seen this bird?

Member #3948
12-20-08, 13:49
Have read this for a while and just registered. Nice site.

Yesterday at about 10AM went down to Ferry Street to check out a pawn shop for a
jewelry present.

This blonde was standing around McDonald's and looked very good.

She was still there when I was returning about 15 minutes later.

Been a while for me so I pulled into McDonald's, got a hamburger and sat in my car watching her. After a couple of minutes she walked over and said "Can I have a bite". Sure, hop in. She said want a date? Sure and she said unzip and pull out your prick. She then kissed me and said I could take her for a ride.

We went to my place and for .3 she stripped and wanted to do a CBJ. Ended up with a bare BJ, CIM. She said for another .1 I could give her a spanking, I reddened her ass really good and she loved it.

Older. say mid 30's, but great bod, medium well shaped tities and great ass.

Anyone else seen this bird?

This is an awsome first report. Welcome and I look forward to your contributions.

Steel Blue <---In the Christmas Spirit...

JoefromCT
12-25-08, 23:16
Merry Christmas,

After xmas dinner I decided to take a drive around "the loop". After several spins around Ferry and seeing LE were parked at the Chapel end of Ferry I drove back down to the Ferry/Lom. loop and picked up Cindy. WSW 30 very skinny and no tits. Off we went, my 1st spot was a no go at a friends house,door was locked and I had no key. 2nd spot we go to a movie theater lot and its pretty packed so we blended in perfectly. She starts going to town on me with a BBBJ and about 10 minutes into it I almost have a heart attack. Two LE vehicles come flying into the lot and I'm freaking out.Luckily they werent there for us so I zipped up as quick as possible and got the hell out of that lot. She insisted we find another spot so she can finish the job but I didnt feel like pressing my luck so I just said Merry Christmas and dropped her back off on Ferry. The damage was .2 and she promised to take extra special care of me next time we meet. She has no digits and no steady place to stay.

No happy ending tonight but I am at home to write this review!

p.s.

Has anyone seen Melissa lately?

Joe

Bar Guy
12-28-08, 11:19
Took a detour up Ferry between Grand and I91 around 3 PM. Saw 3 WSW, 1 ok just a little heavy, the second was a bigger fugly and the third was, or could be her mother, a fugly's fugly.

Did not see any LE

Geosaln
12-31-08, 13:08
Looked around last night for about 2 hours, 7pm-9p with nothing, I mean nothing found. Need relief soon.

Tommy13
12-31-08, 18:47
Looked around last night for about 2 hours, 7pm-9p with nothing, I mean nothing found. Need relief soon.This always cures my sex addiction whenever times are lean.

www.tube8.com

Geosaln
01-01-09, 20:03
This always cures my sex addiction whenever times are lean.

www.tube8.com

Thanks, that's one I did not know about. You can also check out redtube.com or yuvutu.com, just for broadening horizons....lol.

Still would rather have the real thing though :)

Chester 701
01-16-09, 01:16
Last Week Took A Ride On Chapel Near St Raphiels And Spotted A Wsw Named Terry. She Was Pleasant You Could Tell Shes Been Around. Took Her To A Location Bent Her Over And Did The Deed. She Took $15.

======================================

Hi Chester 701,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

JoefromCT
01-24-09, 14:05
Melissa is back from her "vacation".

She was hanging out around the loop. Saw her around 1130am but we were both on our way to appointments and I gave her an advace on services yet to be recieved. Went back to the loop around 1130pm and saw her again. Lots of LE out. I brought her to a friends house but turned out they were home so had to come up with a new plan. Walking back to my car I decided lets go back to the yard and go under the porch its nice and dark there and no one would see. Got down to bussiness BBBJ but we almost got caught, her son came home with his girlfriend and they walked right past us but thank God they never saw us. She was only away about 4 weeks but I sure did miss her. Shes so sweet and easy to deal with and gives one hell of a BJ. Brought her back to the Loop and gave her another. 2 as a welcome home present. Guys treat her well. Shes homeless as of her releasae and has no digits.

Joe

Milfseeker21
01-24-09, 17:06
Melissa is back from her "vacation".

She was hanging out around the loop. Saw her around 1130am but we were both on our way to appointments and I gave her an advace on services yet to be recieved. Went back to the loop around 1130pm and saw her again. Lots of LE out. I brought her to a friends house but turned out they were home so had to come up with a new plan. Walking back to my car I decided lets go back to the yard and go under the porch its nice and dark there and no one would see. Got down to bussiness BBBJ but we almost got caught, her son came home with his girlfriend and they walked right past us but thank God they never saw us. She was only away about 4 weeks but I sure did miss her. Shes so sweet and easy to deal with and gives one hell of a BJ. Brought her back to the Loop and gave her another. 2 as a welcome home present. Guys treat her well. Shes homeless as of her releasae and has no digits.

JoeNice call, Joe. I've done several loops in the past two weeks and hadn't seen her out. Good to know she's back in business. Will certainly share if I find her.

Snowman2
01-24-09, 22:14
Any physical descripition of this girl? Would like to add to her college fund if possible.

Tony Cavallo
01-25-09, 02:41
Saw Melissa on Wednesday after 12am. Great to have her back. We drove by somebody she said was "Dana." I've searched the board but wanted to know if anyone has seen Dana? I'm quite interested.

Whitenite
01-25-09, 07:56
When you need a place to go take them to romenix bookstore for safety and they sometimes let others join in.i'v done it in the past and worked well all the time.

JoefromCT
01-25-09, 19:03
I saw her but have nothing to report on her services. All I did was give her a ride. She is a looker though. Next time I hope to get to know her!

Joe

Milfseeker21
01-25-09, 20:07
Yes, saw Dana for the 1st time about 2 weeks ago. Said she had just gotten back from South Carolina. Has digits, but no working phone and/or minutes. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, medium build wsw. Saw her slightly off the usual loop. Great service. Thanks to Joe, decided to try to find Melissa today with success in the usual area.

Geosaln
01-30-09, 16:32
Finally some good luck today, on the first pass through too...lol. Was looking for Melissa but found Brenda, a mid 20's HSW kinda thick, but nice and firm and a great backside. Went to my spot and boy she had to work at today (good for me). Never complained and took it all in, before opening the door. I would put her personality And service right up there with Melissa and would repeat. Also you will notice her by her Red curly hair.

Stay safe all.

Funemail11
02-05-09, 14:35
I say Brenda today. Not many out, cold I guess. I picked her up after I gave up looking for Melissa. Brenda is not bad looking, smaller tits for a slightly larger girl. Real nice BBBJWS. Very nice. I also saw an absolutely gorgeous girl. She gave a slight look, but when I pulled over, she didn't stop. I then pulled into the bank parking lot and made a motion to have her come over to my car. She gavwe me a dirty look. Oh well, It's worth a try.

Lots of LE out today also. I saw maybe 4 cars pulled over and then I saw a paddy wagon, which always seems to be a dangerous sign for us.

Milfseeker21
02-05-09, 19:29
Saw two wsw I have never seen before on my afternoon loop today. Tried getting the hotter of the two, about a 7, twice, but each time she was snagged up. The 2nd "friend" she decided to entertain was an Obama. I found that somewhat amusing because I know many of the SWers claim to not service them. On my way home, saw our old friend Storm. Red head Michelle has changed her digits, and still haven't seen Dana since our first encounter three weeks ago. I need to find her.

Chester 701
02-06-09, 03:16
Took a ride through fair haven Tuesday and found, a light skin 25 yr old BSW named candy, she is thin light and has short hair. Found her near lombard and ferry, asked her if she would take 15 and to my surprise she said yes. Took her to a spot. She gave me a BJ and then I bent her over my rear seat and gave her a good sticken. She said she was pregnant and I did see a little bump in her belly, but you could hardly tell because she is thin and living that fast life. I originally declined the BJ but she insisted, this made me a little suspicious. You have to be carefull with SW because when they start giving a BJ in the car they can easily reach their free hand down to your pants and steal what ever you have in that pocket. The BJ was good I just controled her free hand by holding her arm at the elbow. I must say that pregnant moist pussy was good.

Milfseeker21
02-07-09, 19:03
Saw her last night on the loop for the first time in a long time. Forgot how much I've missed her. Quick hit and run, didn't ask for digits as I was in a rush. Says she isn't out that much anymore, but then again, she always said that. Supremely talented.

The Novice
02-07-09, 22:31
Saw two wsw I have never seen before on my afternoon loop today. Tried getting the hotter of the two, about a 7, twice, but each time she was snagged up. The 2nd "friend" she decided to entertain was an Obama. I found that somewhat amusing because I know many of the SWers claim to not service them. On my way home, saw our old friend Storm. Red head Michelle has changed her digits, and still haven't seen Dana since our first encounter three weeks ago. I need to find her.

Not up on new slang. What exactly is "an Obama?"

Ratso22
02-08-09, 10:13
Not up on new slang. What exactly is "an Obama?"

Must be a good looking, powerful, half white, half black male, with some money. No way SWers would want to serve them (said very sarcasticly)

Milfseeker21
02-08-09, 11:55
Right on, Ratso. Has anyone seen Dana out by chance? This is the one wsw I can't seem to find.

Geosaln
02-09-09, 15:48
Right on, Ratso. Has anyone seen Dana out by chance? This is the one wsw I can't seem to find.

No luck the past couple days finding anything, good or bad.

Flicker
02-10-09, 14:11
I'm an out of state visitor who was out cruising last Wednesday night around 7-8pm.

Saw nothing along Chapel. On Ferry, picked up Cindy in front of the McD's.

WSW, late 20s or early 30s, pleasant personality.

Good service BBBJCIM for .25.

Milfseeker21
02-11-09, 10:02
Cindy isn't bad. I've had better, but she doesn't mind taking the time to perform. Cruised around for a long time last night. Unfortunately, the usual hood rats and that disgusting wsw in the trench coat. Haven't seen Melissa in about a week, and no signs of Dana.

Geosaln
02-11-09, 17:36
Cindy isn't bad. I've had better, but she doesn't mind taking the time to perform. Cruised around for a long time last night. Unfortunately, the usual hood rats and that disgusting wsw in the trench coat. Haven't seen Melissa in about a week, and no signs of Dana.

Found Melissa today around 2:30pm, she opened my door and said "I'm trying to do something with these other two girls. Can you come back in about 10 minutes?" I said yes, she said "Promise?" I said yes.

Passed her 3 more times in the next 40 minutes or so and she just looked and kept walking with some guy she was with. My thing is if your not interested for whatever reason, just say so. We do not want to be lapping the streets for no good reason. Funny thing is she said one of the others, neither I know, asked if she wanted Her to take me instead....lol. Melissa told me she said no and that she (Melissa) would have been mad at me if I took the other girl.

Now IF you are a good business Woman and want repeat clientele, then make sure we Want to keep cumming back. Good for her that her skills are enough for me to try and find her again, but not to many High and Drys will she be allowed.

Others thoughts on the High and Dry thing.

And anyone who has been with Dana, please describe her so I can figure if one of the other two was her or not.

Thanks and play safe.

JoefromCT
02-11-09, 18:33
Geosaln,

I saw Melissa today also. She also asked me to come back in 10 minutes because she was waiting for someone to bring her something. She started walking away from my truck then turned back and asked for. 1 which I gave her as advace payment. Like you it was way longer than 10 minutes. The guy she was walking with I believe was her "connection". We finally get together but she was high as can be. She has a very bad habit of picking at her face and she had an open cut at the bottom of her lip. We went to a spot but never let her service me (no condom and open cut)I let the big head decide for once. I just made up an excuse and dropped her back off where I got her from. I also had picked her up some food from McDonalds while waiting the "10 minutes". As I was killing time waiting for her I did see "Storm" and the light skinned BSW(Mary) I think oh and the nasty looking WSW with the long coat. Oh wait there was another WSW shes out most of the time but not sure of her name kinda pale white with Black hair.

I wish I had picked up "Storm"! And I think Dana may be done out here because she is nowhere to be found.

Joe

Beast Panama
02-11-09, 18:48
Yeah, I know, "cherry, nube, wantabe". Ok, sorry for the lateness of this report, but I just got in off the road. I was on Ferry/Grand/Batchley on Tue 630-700pm. Saw absolutley nothing. Even went into the McD to see what was wondering around. I found this was not a good time, still alot of school kids around. Is there a preferred time for this loop? New to area so I am still putting routes and times together.

Thanks for any help/education.

Geosaln
02-12-09, 07:09
[QUOTE=
I wish I had picked up "Storm"! And I think Dana may be done out here because she is nowhere to be found.

Joe[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply Joe. I guess it was a good thing then that I never hooked back up with Melissa. I have seen Storm many times in the past, just have not seen her lately. The last time I picked her up, she finished the job, but was nodding out so bad I did not know if I was going to be able to get her out of my car....lol.

Do not waste your time with a thicker WSW with red hair form the same area. Said her name was Jessica, wants pay, does not want to earn it. What a waste of time she was. I think back to even 5 years ago was alot better and they were much more dependable...lol

Otherweb
02-12-09, 08:31
Gents:

Is it customary to pay in advance, or after the deed is done? I was thinking of putting the bills in an air vent, and saying "This is mine until climax, after that it is yours", but I don't want to come across as obnoxious or paranoid.

What is customary?

Thanks

Mighty Spearsman
02-19-09, 03:33
Gents:

Is it customary to pay in advance, or after the deed is done? I was thinking of putting the bills in an air vent, and saying "This is mine until climax, after that it is yours", but I don't want to come across as obnoxious or paranoid.

What is customary?

Thanks
I've picked up SW's for action in my car on several hundred occasions since 1977, and 98 per cent of the time, the girl has asked for payment in advance.

Yes, I've been ripped off a few times in that I ended up not receiving the service that I had paid for, but in most cases I was satisfied with what transpired.

In a few cases, I did not have to pay until afterwards, but that was usually because I was with a girl whom I had been with before.

Otherweb
02-19-09, 14:45
I've picked up SW's for action in my car on several hundred occasions since 1977, and 98 per cent of the time, the girl has asked for payment in advance.

Yes, I've been ripped off a few times in that I ended up not receiving the service that I had paid for, but in most cases I was satisfied with what transpired.

In a few cases, I did not have to pay until afterwards, but that was usually because I was with a girl whom I had been with before.Thank you. I appreciate the guidance.

Al Davidson
02-27-09, 14:17
I have been here in the New Haven area for a bit over a year. As far as a state it is really very puritanical. The cops try to catch you and the girls are elusive. To get a simple BBBBJ it costs way to much.

I came from the midwest and we got blown for $ and more for FS.

Anyone have an attractive gal that likes $ on a simple come on over and a go and blow basis?

God help this state. No fun for a guy in heat.

Anyone?

Geosaln
03-10-09, 16:20
I have been around the Ferry Loop the past couple days and have come up Dry. Anyone else having any luck Lately?

JoefromCT
03-10-09, 17:12
I think they did a "sweep" that wasnt publicized and most of the SWer's are on vacation. I no Melissa is definately living in Niantic these days.

Good luck

Joe

Geosaln
03-11-09, 16:59
Funny about the weather that is...lol I always seem to have better luck when it's raining. I found Red Headed Brenda again today around 3pm. Been looking for her for about 3-4 weeks. Another great time was had. She tells me she is living in West Haven now and wants me to come over there next time. That may be interesting. A good roll in the hay is just what the Doctor has ordered, so I will be looking her up again in the next couple of weeks.

On a sad note, that took about 2 hours of looping to find. Nothing else seen out there, not Even a Fugly. Times are getting tough all the way around. We need to form an Inner Circle Club of Guys and Gals, Sorta like Regis's Phone a Friend...lol.

What do you guys think about that? lol

jdown
03-22-09, 13:48
1St post been lurking awhile picked up WSW said her name was sue.

Around the lombard/ ferry area. Lots of LEO around. Went to a secluded spot for BBBJCIM nice oral talent would repeat, fs was offered declined. She was pleasant around mid 30s.

Avg Horndog
03-26-09, 20:21
[QUOTE= On a sad note, that took about 2 hours of looping to find. Nothing else seen out there, not Even a Fugly. Times are getting tough all the way around. We need to form an Inner Circle Club of Guys and Gals, Sorta like Regis's Phone a Friend. LOL.

What do you guys think about that? LOL[/QUOTE]I like that LOL.

JoefromCT
03-31-09, 22:04
With todays nice weather all the 'ol familiar faces were out and about. Never got a chance to get any of them because Uncle LEO was out all over also.

The faces I saw : Paulette,Redhead Michelle,Dana,Mary and Brunette Michele
A new WSW with a streak of red in her hair and about 4 or 5 of ones I dont know but are out all the time.

Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow and there wont be as much LE on patrol

Good luck fellas,

Joe

Milfseeker21
04-01-09, 17:18
All,

To echo JoeFromCT's thoughts, holy whoa! Did the loop today around high noon and boy were there some solid numbers. No LEO around for once, and on the same block saw RH Michelle, Dana, some new brunette (brunette Michelle? ) and that red stripe girl Joe mentioned. Went with Dana, only my second time ever with this gem. Says she's almost never out; I'll second that, but what an experience.

Now I know not every guy is into this, but this girl is as cool as shit. Got down to business, she showed me her ass, spread her cheeks then went to town with a a bbj. Slobbed on the boys, even ran her tongue further below. Chick's a freak and I was willing to celebrate it. Finished porno style, blowing it into her open mouth while she had her tongue stuck out, told her she's a gem, then dropped her off. Get her while you can. And praise the return of warm weather.

Benni
04-02-09, 22:19
Drove by state street at hess gas stn, cpl of sexy chicks, turned around and slowed but no response.

Broad Palette
04-06-09, 17:57
I cruised the FH loop in the hopes of finding an 8 WSW named Nicole that I'd missed out on months ago and haven't seen out since. Nothing but an older HSW I passed on turned up for a while. Eventually I found a young-ish HSW calling herself Olivia.

My advice would be to avoid her!

She is very petite (and flat), but not bad looking. However, once she's in your car she refuses to leave until you give her some money, even if you've decided not to go with her. She wasn't into what I was looking for (FS), so I politely offered to drop her off wherever she'd like. She adamantly refused to leave my car until she got some money from me. I refused, and finally she ended up leaving in a fit.

I ended up heading over to Edgewood. Both areas were crawling with LE (figures since it was a nice night out), but I managed to stumble across a 40ish BSW named Sharice nearby, who gave decent FS at. 2 and seemed to be enjoying herself. Not great, but friendly, clean, and worthwhile given the options.

KantDelay
04-08-09, 16:57
Ahhh - nice. Definitely one of the better looking ones out there. She almost looks like Kat from back in the day. Cool as shit. Great service. Nice body, I would love to get her into a room. BBBJCIMWS she was nice - negotiated reasonably and we moved on. No digits - damn I wanted those. I will repeat if she is out again.

Member #3977
04-09-09, 17:44
Yes things are looking good lately. Usual suspects and what not.

I have had different experiences with Olivia, but I can see her being trouble.

Also, on the Edgewood side of town, there's a tall hot blond out named Kate, 23-24, pretty cool and fun.

Anyhow, I wanted to report on Mary or Emmy. She has used both names with me.
I'm sure you know her if you've been out.

She's blond, curly hair, 19, super hot. Does not look like a walker whatsoever. Looks like your average super hot teenager.

She's been good to me but I felt I should put out the warning that she has some serious medical troubles.

I'm sure some of you have heard the rumors that she had died of an overdose, well she's alive.
A needle broke off in her and caused some serious trouble.

She was in a coma for a month and now needs some serious medical attention.
Apparently she needs a valve in her heart replaced.

I got this word from her. I had also heard it from other girls.

She's back on the street and out using again though. While I think she is a sure fire 10(even for a regular girl), I won't pick her up anymore as I don't want her to have heart attack in the car or have some kind of reaction or other complication.

She should really take this seriously, but I guess addiction is a strong thing.

I am fully aware of where my support for these girls goes.

But this is goes far beyond the usual pain of addiction and is far more serious. At some point, addiction can be overcome.

The valve, while it can be replaced, can only be replaced twice in a life time and only lasts for ten years.

That puts her at 39 if she's lucky. That's sad.

You guys can do what you want, but I thought something like this should be passed on.

I'm not being preachy here, but know

I would hate to find out the hard way.

KantDelay
04-10-09, 15:33
Was looking for Dana - I get addicted quick. Found Jessie. I thought she looked like a mix of redhead Michelle and Storm. She was cool - teeth a bit fugly but otherwise I'm thinkin a 5 maybe 6 if she wasn't so tired. After Dana all the other numbers have dropped IMHO. Any way - service bbbjcimws was probably an 8. Good stuff. I might repeat jus cause I know her now but I am looking for the elusive Dana

Doimakeuhorny
04-11-09, 22:25
I can confirm what many have posted here so far, that our hobby is back in season. I have seen Dana twice in the past 2 weeks, and seen her out many more times then that. I also saw michelle a few times and so wanted to stop but I never had time for her. Also to note they have been buddying up together a bit and so if you see one you could probably ask if the other is around and you could get a fun pair.

I am not sure of the new one's name that they are with sometimes, the crackhead looking one with the big tattoo on the back of her neck but I know her story, and shes nothing but trouble, and god knows if you go with her wrap it twice! Who knows about the others, but that one I know I will never pick up! Good Luck in your hunting!

Also I reccommend making sure to drive the loop once prior to stopping for anyone, I have seen uncle LEO on different corners and in odd hiding spots lately, so I am being very cautious lately and would advise it. Not just the usual spot across from the store on ferry anymore!

Broad Palette
04-13-09, 18:46
I went out on the Ferry loop and found a 40ish HSW who was very friendly, but once she got my. 2 she bolted from my car and ran off! I can't remember her name but I think she hangs around the home at Grafton and Ferry. Avoid her as she will do her best to rip you off.

I'm glad I kept looking afterward, though. I stumbled across a light-skinned HSW in her 20s named Marcella. 2 got me very good FS. She was unenthusiastic but nice and good-looking. She says she prefers not to be on the streets so she gave me her digits. I'll definitely be giving her a call.

The following night I found a older WSW named Mary just north of Lombard. She was very friendly and easygoing, though quick to point out SWs who were trouble. I think this was a genuine warning and not just petty rivalry. Friendliness aside, though, her service was terrbile. Only. 1 (what can I say, times are tough) for BBBJCIM which was not only terrible but toothy-- she nearly broke skin! I would definitely not repeat.

LE was pretty sparse both of these nights.

Broad Palette
04-13-09, 18:47
I keep hearing alot about Dana but I've never seen her.

Is there a particular time of day or place I should be looking?

Broad Palette
04-20-09, 16:17
I tried calling up Marcella the other day with no answer, so I went into FH. Passed several interesting possibilities, including a smokin' hot (8 or 9 at least) dark-skinned WSW who was unfortunately was no longer there when I turned around (someone like that probably doesn't go long without finding a ride), and a couple of others who I was also not able to find when I passed again. There were also a few SWs I avoid out, and no LE whatsoever. Days like this need to happen more often.

Then I found two good possibilities at the same time. Both were good looking 30ish WSWs, around Chatham, one black-haired and the other blonde. I'd been trying to see if the black-haired one would give me the look, which she never did, though I saw her hanging out and chatting with 3 other SWs, so I'm confident she's one, too. In one of my passes to check out the black-haired mystery, I saw the blonde, and ended up going with her.

She was nice, though a little pushy about time limits, which isn't so bad given that I only gave her. 2, and though her FS didn't work out so well (I should get a room next time), she gave a great BBBBBJCIM to finish me off. She hadn't ever told me her name but I heard her call herself Jen on the phone with someone afterward.

She's worthwhile, though she didn't give me digits. I still want to pick up that dark-haired beauty and the elusive 9 from before, as well as previous misses like Dana and Nicole.

Doimakeuhorny
04-21-09, 21:36
That black haired girl with the one you saw was Dana, she is awesome and totally worth it. You can read plenty of good reviews of her on the board.

The one you saw, Jen, did she have a big Tat on the back of her neck? If so I know her too and I personally think she is nasty, I ahve heard many stories to stay away from her since she has issues, and has had some bad health problems I dont want anypart of! Its also obvious since she has lost like 30lbs in the last few months that she is going down hard. Be careful out there!

Doimakeuhorny
04-21-09, 21:49
I also had a run in with Emma, now the reports are true she looks like a smoking hot girl next door type, young and firm and tight.

However the service was terrible, she was nodding off constantly on our way to the spot, then she was making phonecalls and stuff, then when we got down to it, she rattled off a bunch of rules that were over the top restrictive and she was just being nasty about it. Then the service was ok but rushed and not very good and shes a spitter, and not out the window! yuck!

Anyway after, she was being a ***** since she wanted a ride to be dropped at a very unsafe location out in front of everyone on a busy street. So I took her to the street prior on the side so that we were in a safer spot not even 1 block from where she was going, she thru a fit about it. Made me sit there for like over 10 mins while she bitched about it and cars passing by wondering why I am parked there with a 19 year old in my truck. Not fun and will not repeat, shes cute and all but totally not worth the trouble. She was being all loud and crap becasue she was pissed I didnt want to pull over on the main street, not cool at all. But I am sure your mileage may vary with this one, since I must have got her when she was messed up on something.

JoefromCT
04-22-09, 21:34
Met up with Dana on Monday and today. She can be found on the "loop". Shes been out alot more lately and she is orally gifted. I'm gonna say shes just as good if not better then RH Michele. BBBJCIMWS both times. 2 each time although she always ask for more but you can negotiate. Her line is "I usually get. 4" I wish I had the coin to pick her up everyday. Has anyone gone for FS with her? I think I may go for that next time. As always YMMV.

F. Y. I. Very little LE presence tonight.

Good luck with the hunt

Joe

Milfseeker21
04-28-09, 13:55
Met up with Dana on Monday and today. She can be found on the "loop". Shes been out alot more lately and she is orally gifted. I'm gonna say shes just as good if not better then RH Michele. BBBJCIMWS both times. 2 each time although she always ask for more but you can negotiate. Her line is "I usually get. 4" I wish I had the coin to pick her up everyday. Has anyone gone for FS with her? I think I may go for that next time. As always YMMV.

F. Y. I. Very little LE presence tonight.

Good luck with the hunt

JoeWhat time(s) of the day/night are you usually finding her, Joe? I've posted about her incredible performances before, but find her really tough to locate.

JoefromCT
04-28-09, 18:39
Dana is very hard to find! There is no specific time (s) that she is out. As a matter of fact I tried for the last three days to hook up with her but she wasnt out. But today after work I was just about to give up when I spotted her. It was about 3:45 when I picked her up. Went to a nice cozy spot and did the deed. BBBJ-HJ-lots of attention to the boys-caught EVERY drop on her tongue PS style. It was very warm today and she doesn't have any "summer clothes" available but I promised her I'd take her shopping on Friday for clothes and it being my bday on Fri. I'm hoping to get the best present of the day from her. Hopefully it all works out.

Damage was. 2

Good luck fellas finding her. Treat her well.

Doimakeuhorny
04-28-09, 21:35
I have not seen her or her crew yet this week. Not sure if they have moved their spot or had any LE trouble.

I did see a new one today though, she looked really good from down the street but as I got close I saw she has way too many miles on her. She was taller white or light skin PR, upclose she looks like a bad user and like she is about 40lbs less then her normal weight. Redish hair past her shoulders, Any one been with her yet? I almost stopped as I drove by her, but she was stumbling and I dont need that kind of trouble.

KantDelay
04-29-09, 13:21
Well, I picked her up yesterday. She was looking good. I unfortunately did not have the cash on me for her, but I had an investment idea. I flipped her a few bucks and told her to meet me this morning. She agreed. Well, this morning arrived and so did I but alas, no Dana. What is up with the priorities of these sw's - lol. ;-) I was not taken and still think it'll pay off in the future. On another note, I thought there was a fair amount of LE out this a.m. so maybe she noticed as well. Hang in there guys

Broad Palette
05-01-09, 15:04
Doimakeuhorny,

I thought Dana was supposed to be a medium-build brunette WSW. This was a thin WSW with black hair down to her neck. Either, way, I'd like to try her.

I did not see any tats on Jen's neck or anywhere else, but it could be the same girl.

Broad Palette
05-01-09, 15:14
I wandered the loop briefly the other night and came across Sue, a 40ish WSW. We drove to a dark spot of an empty street she'd had in mind and she was offering BBBJ for. 2, but something about her didn't seem right to me so I backed out. She started trying to goad me with insults after that, but didn't give me any trouble about leaving once I took her back where I found her.

Shortly after in the same area I came across 3 or 4 BSWs and HSWs, all only a 1 or 2 and sporting the desperate crackhead look. I had to shoo them away from my car. There's no way I was going to deal with any of them!

Passing on everything may have been for the best. LE cam up behind me as I was leaving the area, and passed slowly eyeing me. I get the distinct impression they'd been watching the area where the crackheads were.

JoefromCT
05-01-09, 16:27
Met up with Dana again today on "the Loop" a little after noon time. We made it all the way to the parking lot of the clothing store when she said she was too fidgety to go shopping. She asked to go back to FH so she can meet a "friend" at the store, he had something for her. Anyway she comes back to the car and we head to a Notel a few towns away to celebrate my bday. We get to the room and off to the shower then it came down to bussiness and wouldn't you know neither one of us had condoms (my dumbass shouldve had them ready to go)It turned out to be a shower and BBBJCIMw/s with lots of attention to the boys she has a great body. Hope to see alot more of her next week. She was talking about getting back into a facility and kicking the habit. I wish her luck with that so guys get her while you can. She is one of the nicest SW'ers you'll find besides RH Michele so treat her good if you find her. Total damage was. 75. 25 for room and. 5 for her. This is a good way to treat yourself on your birthday.

Joe

Milfseeker21
05-04-09, 10:22
Found Dana two days in a row; Friday and Saturday, both times on the loop. Fri she said she had smoked some bad dope and just thrown up. Definitely had to pause her for that one and promise to look for her soon. Well, soon came in the form of Saturday around 11 am. Also saw RH Michelle, and I agree with previous posts that she has put on weight since her last stint in treatment. Couple of visible scabs around her mouth though; sorta devastating and at the very least intimidating. Anyways, found a spot with Dana, .25 because I like her, she hummed away with authority. Same outfit as the day before which sucks. Hopefully someone gets her some new clothes soon. Get on it while you can

Milf Man

Broad Palette
05-05-09, 18:43
I went for a look on the loop to see if I could find Dana or anyone else interesting the other night, but all I turned up was a heavy-set WSW named Dee. She was nice, but her BBBJ was terrible; not even worth the measly. 2 I gave her.

A couple of days later I did the loop again; still no Dana. In a moment of weakness and desperation I settled for a HSW that is a 2 at best, and gave both unsatisfactory BBBJ and FS. Never got her name, but most of us would probably take one look and run away. I don't know what I was thinking.

LE presence seems to be getting worse out there. Watch your backs, people.

Milfseeker21
05-06-09, 21:24
Toured the loop today for a solid hour around 430 pm looking for the usual suspects. Saw drugged out Ashley (seemingly always high) and Sandy (the WORST provider ever) and that's really it. Tough crowd, passed on the experience.

Notnac2009
05-06-09, 22:30
I took a chance tonight after work, and cruised the loop. There was quiet a few LE out tonight, and very few girls that were worth a second look. Will keep trying after work this week, and will hopefully find the elusive Dana.

M Honcho
05-07-09, 14:37
What is the best place to find dana? Or does she constantly move around? She sounds like she is worth trying. Have been doing the loops in bpt for years and need to try some new places. Any other girls worth trying let me know or pm me.

Thanks

JoefromCT
05-08-09, 22:58
After a week of not being able to find Dana I struck gold about. She was out of hiding. Tons of LE out about. She said shes been laying low because they are arresting everyone. Guess her vice got the best of her and she came out to make money. BBBJ CIMw/s and lots of attention to the boys. I love watching her catch it in her mouth. 2 and we made plans for tomorrow but if they come to life I'll be surprised. If she makes enough $$$ about I doubt she'll be out tomorrow. Be safe out there.

Uncle LEO is watching

Joe

Notnac2009
05-11-09, 12:23
I was early for work today, so I decided to cruise the loop around 7:15 this morning and see if there was any action. I was at the Lombard light when I saw a WSW was decent looking dressed in grey sweats, and she gave me the look. I turned around and picked her up, it was Storm fresh out of jail still in her jail sweats we found a place to park and got down to business. She was great went deep a few times, BBBJCIM no swallow. 2 I dropped her off down the street, and headed to work would def. Repeat.

Broad Palette
05-14-09, 19:54
I cruised the loop a few nights ago and the LE were everywhere! Still, I went back the following night and saw 2 BSWs together, and one came over (though not the one I'dve prefered). It was a chubby one calling herself Eunice who claimed to have been picked up by me before. I don't have any recollection of her, maybe because she's so forgetable. 2 got me an uninspired BBBJ. Wouldn't repeat that again!

Avg Horndog
05-15-09, 21:14
I was early for work today, so I decided to cruise the loop around 7:15 this morning and see if there was any action. I was at the Lombard light when I saw a WSW was decent looking dressed in grey sweats, and she gave me the look. I turned around and picked her up, it was Storm fresh out of jail still in her jail sweats we found a place to park and got down to business. She was great went deep a few times, BBBJCIM no swallow. 2 I dropped her off down the street, and headed to work would def. Repeat.Wow, on a whim you went and found what you wanted. Good for you man. I'm still tryin to build up the cojones to do it (become an official monger), any advice?

Avg Horndog
05-15-09, 21:22
"Her line is "I usually get. 4"

You guys help a bunch with info like that. Now I'll only pay half what she asks. When I get the balls to do it

I'm gonna be hoping its dana, from the reports I read I'm intrigued.

Member #5450
05-16-09, 21:16
"Her line is "I usually get. 4"

You guys help a bunch with info like that. Now I'll only pay half what she asks. When I get the balls to do it

I'm gonna be hoping its dana, from the reports I read I'm intrigued.Take your time Avg.

Remember play it safe all the time.

Milfseeker21
05-18-09, 19:30
Found Dana about 3 nights ago and some lady Lynn yesterday, so I'm 2 for 3 past couple of days. As you should know by now, Dana is tough to find because she's not out much; when she is its in very obvious places. Lynn was about a 5, every bit of 45 yrs old, I was just feeling extra needy. 2 did the trick both times, though as mentioned I usually give Dana more because she's so cool. Per usual, Dana takes it deep, with lots of attention to the boys. Lynn was weak sauce, gross and mechanical. Do not recommend. Any fresh faces out lately? I don't seem to be seeing any, but then again, I only cruise between the pretty wide range of 10 am to 6pm. Wonder if some of the better stuff comes out after dark.

MILF Man

Milfseeker21
05-20-09, 15:54
Guys,

No sign of Dana all week. Last visit with her was late last week, and she was preaching about how she's gonna get new clothes, get back into shape, so she can make some money. "No more. 2, I'm gonna be getting. 4 everytime, " she said. Good luck. Anyhow, saw RH Michelle for the 2nd time since she's been away getting cleaned up. You'll note that the first time, I passed, because she was looking used. Today, however, great weather brought out the best in her. Looking full and healthy and I took advantage of it. Find her on the usual loop after cruising for 10 mins, (also saw Ashley and Sandy). 25 did the damage, with a lot of attention to the boys. No one ever faulted Michelle's service and it's good to see her back. Best of luck in your searches.

MILF Man

JoefromCT
05-25-09, 02:11
Has anyone seen Dana lately? I cant seem to find her the past couple of weeks. If any fellow hobbyist have contact info please PM me.

Thanks,

Joe

Up Late
05-26-09, 15:44
Ran into 'Michelle' today on Ferry around lunch time. Brown hair past shoulders in a pony tail, tattoo on left side of neck. Treated me well (BBBJCIM) .25.

Later.

Funemail11
05-29-09, 01:42
After much searching going around the loop many times, I found Bethany. She looked entirely too good. Tall, about 5'8", brown, curly hair, nice chest. She gets in the car, we do the check, go to my office and she asks for .30, which I never give, but she was very good looking. Great face, not drugged out. I pay the .30 but ask her to take her top off so I can see those gorgeous tits. They were a bit saggy and she had more of a gut then I would like, but really good BBBJ from a very cute 20 something girl, with a sweet face. Got digits for senior members.

M Honcho
05-31-09, 16:27
Did the loop a couple of times last night.

Nothing out not even LE.

KantDelay
06-01-09, 22:18
Did the loop a couple of times last night.

Nothing out not even LE.

OMG it is soooooo dead out there. Two spotted but really low on the scale.

jdown
06-04-09, 12:17
I cruised the ferry loop at lunchtime and found Storm. Nice bbjcimws, asked for.3she was very good not rushed pleasant, would repeat. Was wondering if anyone has had fs with her, thought about it but was short on time.

Buster Lovedog
06-05-09, 00:05
I cruised the ferry loop at lunchtime and found Storm. Nice bbjcimws, asked for.3she was very good not rushed pleasant, would repeat. Was wondering if anyone has had fs with her, thought about it but was short on time.

Been with Storm a few times. A fun person. FS nothing to write home about. She also pushes the rate which pisses me off. Her false teeth gross me out
when she pulls them to suck. But she's good & passionate.

Fun person. Probably not too close to men. She was obsessed and living with RH Michelle for awhile. Who can blame her!

KantDelay
06-05-09, 07:27

Storm gets 20 BTW -

Doimakeuhorny
06-07-09, 22:11
Yes its been really dead out there the last 2 weeks or so. Storm is about the only one I have seen lately.

I know that a few are on State Vacation in York, although they could not have locked up all the good ones; so where is everyone?

CL is dead since the change, The posts just moved to a new site, but nothing real intresting lately the same old shit out there. And my old CL regular is on a real vacation! So it sucks right now!

Heres hoping this is a better week!

KantDelay
06-08-09, 07:13
Yes its been really dead out there the last 2 weeks or so. Storm is about the only one I have seen lately.

I know that a few are on State Vacation in York, although they could not have locked up all the good ones; so where is everyone?

CL is dead since the change, The posts just moved to a new site, but nothing real intresting lately the same old shit out there. And my old CL regular is on a real vacation! So it sucks right now!

Heres hoping this is a better week!

I have been out in the morning and afternoon - on gorgeous days and rainy days - dead sums it up. I saw that large redhead out yesterday - yeah, uh, no. Old michele (not redhead - sometimes called herself melissa) was out and jonesing soooo bad I felt sorry for her. She was hanging with the duo in hamden for a while but they're so unstable god knows what happened out there. Other than that - Nada.

JoefromCT
06-14-09, 21:50
Hello fellas,

Its been awhile but I haven't had any luck or adventures to write about. Actually I still don't but will post what I saw tonight around "the Loop".

To my surprise I saw Dana out tonight but she was with some guy and I don't think she was "working" more on a mission to find her poison. She made eye contact with me but quickly looked away and I watched as vehicles pulled over but she didn't get in any cars. She looked strung out. Although its sad that she relapsed again but I'm kinda hoping this means I'll be able to find her out tomorrow working the Loop. Good luck guys if you find her

Joe

Milfseeker21
06-15-09, 09:40
Finally saw this Bethany character I've read about and give her a "so-so" rating. Granted, she isn't strung out, which is always a plus, but still has that disgusting SW smell when she gets in the car. Found her on the other side of the loop en route to pick up some "stuff" from her friend.30 was the damage, higher than usual, but as I've read, to be expected. Not bad, not great, don't really know if I'd repeat. I really only enjoy RH Michelle and Dana, but have seen a couple new faces out. It's been pretty dead due to the weather amongst other factors, so hopefully things will turn around.

MILF Man

JoefromCT
06-15-09, 16:51
As I set out to try and find Dana (which never happened) I came upon a new WSW on the loop. Very good looking 19 y. O. My short term memory loss is killing me, I can't recall her name. She walks with her "protecter"/boyfriend. I was a little hesistant at first because they wanted payment up front 25 bucks to which she gives to him as we drive off. I thought for sure at the next stop sign she would jump out and run. I'm too trusting thats why I took the chance. I'm so glad I did. As we were driving to my spot she asked if I had condoms, I didn't so we stopped to get some. I didn't question the condom use just figure 'cause shes new out here she wanted to be extra careful and give a CBJ which was okay with me. OMG was I wrong. To my surprise as we get to the spot she get completely naked slips on the cover and starts riding me like a champ. It wasnt long though before the stench of her kitty hit me and I had her get off. I had her put her pants back on and had her finish me off with a CBJ which was pretty good. I was shocked that it was FS for 25. Plus cost of condoms and a lighter. She is definately a bargain. And I will be repeating with her next time at a notel so she can shower first. She has no digits but asked for mine but I told her I'd take my chances finding her on the street. I really wish I could remember her name Good luck on the hunt.

Stay safe,

Joe

Jig Colla
06-15-09, 18:11
First posting for me Made the loop today, and found 3 WSW. No LE to be found. Settled on Missy, tall blonde, nice figure, face ok. Took her to my spot, nice bbbjcimws. Damage was 2. Would repeat, but attitude is tough. This was around 1:00.

Have digits for senior members, just pm me.

Last Thurs found 3 WSW and 1 BSW around back of loop by P st. Picked up Monica, took her to my regular spot (vacant house not far) and got a real nice slow BBBJCIM for 2.5. Nice pretty face, with body to match. No digits but she gave me her address if interested.

Al Davidson
06-19-09, 06:46
I was not going to go out last night but a buddy called and convinced me to come over for a beer.

When I got there I was surprised. He lives on Pearl Street in New Haven. Right there on State Street was this attractive blonde walking around and spotted the fact she was watching the traffic. I figured I would check it out and pulled my car over and parked.

She saw me smile and walked by. I smiled and rolled the window down and said "Weather has been bad lately" She approached my car and asked if she could have a ride. Sure, I said. Hop in ! And we drove off.

She started to talk about losing her job and then asked if I wanted a date.

I said sure and she said "Show me what you got". She was relieved when I unzipped my fly and said glad I wasn't a cop.

Took her over to my buddy's house after we agreed on .3 for a BBBJCIM.

She was gently rubbing my cock for the 3 minute car ride.

We got to his place and went to the bedroom. I told her I wanted her in her birthday suit and she had no problem with that. She agreed to do my buddy too for a total of .5.

Wow, she rolled my cock around in her mouth and I came all over her mouth and tits within a couple of minutes.

I left after a few more minutes of pulling her sexy ass tight to me and sucking on her B sized titties.

She took my number and said she would contact me with digits. I got a picture of her on a film camera and will post when I get it developed.

Go luck on the hunt guys.

Ben There
06-19-09, 08:02
It wasnt long though before the stench of her kitty hit me and I had her get off. I had her put her pants back on and had her finish me off with a CBJ which was pretty good.
I don't know why this statement struck me as so funny , but thanks for the major ROFLMFAO, dude. There's nothing worse than a smelly kitty.

I do have to ask, did you tell her why you wanted her to stop and put her pants back on?