PDA

View Full Version : East Hwy 50 / Union Park area

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Hairball
08-19-06, 18:11
My fellow mongers,

The last time I blurted out an area no one was posting on the girls all got busted. Now maybe it was considence but am trying to not take a chance here. On my way to the beach have noticed an area towards E-50 that harbors some street talent. If you travel this zone and have posted a few I will detail in a PM.

Hey where is my congrats on 100 posts! Just busting you chops I just got there and would like to think I have been a good contributor. If you look at the view numbers on any picture you will see how many lurkers there are and if we can encourage them into becoming mongers the pussy will be aplenty. Thanks again Jackson for this wonderful forum.

Maggot
08-25-06, 23:11
Friday 8/25 8:30pm - Nothing moving. Few guys hanging in the streets on a couple of the backroads, but nothing of the female persuasion at all.

Maggot
08-26-06, 13:00
Saturday 10:30am - Nothing moving. It was pretty miserably hot out though; I sure wouldn't have wanted to stand outside. Thinking this must be a more M-F thing.

Ho Lala
08-26-06, 14:19
Your are right, it is thanks to senior members like you that we enjoy our hobby safely and wisely.

Stay safe and keep posting

My fellow mongers,

The last time I blurted out an area no one was posting on the girls all got busted. Now maybe it was considence but am trying to not take a chance here. On my way to the beach have noticed an area towards E-50 that harbors some street talent. If you travel this zone and have posted a few I will detail in a PM.

Hey where is my congrats on 100 posts! Just busting you chops I just got there and would like to think I have been a good contributor. If you look at the view numbers on any picture you will see how many lurkers there are and if we can encourage them into becoming mongers the pussy will be aplenty. Thanks again Jackson for this wonderful forum.

Headhunter2000
05-17-07, 18:00
I have wasted a lot of time and gas looking for other areas besides OBT and Lee Road. Here is what I have found:

A small area highlighted in the attached map--this area has some BSW's, but nothing too interesting.

436 all the way from Altamonte Springs to Orlando Int'l Airport--nothing.

East Colonial--nothing.

West Colonial, Old Winter Garden Road, Ivey Lane, Pine Hills Road, Mercy Drive, Silver Star Road--some typical crackheads, similar to what you would find around NOBT or Kaley&OBT, nothing worth going out of your way for.

If there are any good alternatives to OBT, I sure can't find them!

Hairball
05-17-07, 21:44
I have wasted a lot of time and gas looking for other areas besides OBT and Lee Road. Here is what I have found:

A small area highlighted in the attached map--this area has some BSW's, but nothing too interesting.

436 all the way from Altamonte Springs to Orlando Int'l Airport--nothing.

East Colonial--nothing.

West Colonial, Old Winter Garden Road, Ivey Lane, Pine Hills Road, Mercy Drive, Silver Star Road--some typical crackheads, similar to what you would find around NOBT or Kaley&OBT, nothing worth going out of your way for.

If there are any good alternatives to OBT, I sure can't find them!

HeadHunter you are correct in that if you make a special trip to one of these areas you will probably be disappointed. When I started this thread I was referring to Old Chaney Hwy where it parrallels E-50 and 436. At that time I saw for 3 weeks in a row numerous wsw.
Now when I travel this particular area I see none. My general route to the coast almost every weekend starts at Lee rd north to Colonial and east on hwy 50 to Brevard County where the majority of my reports have been made. I usually do not post my sightings for the very reason you mentioned it, I do not want to send my fellow monger on a wild goose chase. However this is a regular path I travel and most of the time I see what we are looking for.
Last week starting at 4.30am saw 2 wsw on Lee rd. 1 wsw on Nobt/Silverstar, 1blk and 1 wsw at Parramore/Colonial, 1 wsw at Colonial Mall (where I found Katrina) and 1 wsw E-50 at 417. The ones I tried for I missed but was not too worried because I usually find one in Brevard. This week I may not see any but usually do somewhere along my route.
I guess the point here is to alert the rest of a sighting and if we can somehow make a detour in our regular travels to one of these areas happyness can sometime be found in the unusual places.
Who would have thought there were hookers in Orangs City? I saw on the news this week there was a problem with them in Taft of all places.
I have been to SOBT and will probably go again some day but am always afraid when I am there.

Maggot
05-20-07, 10:32
HeadHunter you are correct in that if you make a special trip to one of these areas you will probably be disappointed. When I started this thread I was referring to Old Chaney Hwy where it parrallels E-50 and 436. At that time I saw for 3 weeks in a row numerous wsw.

The posts below I made are for this area, but honestly I was on my way to the AMP on 50 east of 436, so it was "on my way" so to speak. I never did see any talent in this area but still look if I'm in the neighborhood. 436 north of 50 - There's some apartment complexes on the west side of the road and occasionally you can find some talent hanging out by the tree line near the sidewalk.

It's really like fishing. Sometimes you can find a whole school of them & sometimes you won't get a bite all day. At $3.22 / gallon for gas, though, I understand your frustration in driving all over Orlando!

Orlando J
06-13-07, 11:53
E. Colonial and Rouse, Dean and Econ.
Picked up a white hispanic 5'7", 130Ib, dirty blonde, good-looking 24yr Unfortunately no phone.
Good luck
J

Orlando J
06-15-07, 17:11
It was pure luck. The girl has a great body and a cute face. It was night time between 9 and 11. Hopefully she'll call me.
J
-Leo was out more since I reported this spot
-The girls and their dealers seem to have wanted to relocate as the girl told me obt is too dangerous. You can even notice CL ads.

E. Colonial and Rouse, Dean and Econ.
Picked up a white hispanic 5'7", 130Ib, dirty blonde, good-looking 24yr Unfortunately no phone.
Good luck
J

FlingLover
06-27-07, 18:44
I live here in the Winter Springs area, and there about 7-10 girls ranging from 4s-8s and one absolute 10, in this area. The area I'm talking about its 434 and 17-92 once you get into winter springs you can kind of pick them out from 434 down to moss rd, anything after that is not worth going any further and I've picked up a couple 7s along 1792 from airport blvd in sanford down to 414 in Maitland. Its along stretch but if you're out at the right times its a pretty nice mongering site.

Dodger Bulldog
06-27-07, 23:26
I live here in the Winter Springs area, and there about 7-10 girls ranging from 4s-8s and one absolute 10, in this area. The area I'm talking about its 434 and 17-92 once you get into winter springs you can kind of pick them out from 434 down to moss rd, anything after that is not worth going any further and I've picked up a couple 7s along 1792 from airport blvd in sanford down to 414 in Maitland. Its along stretch but if you're out at the right times its a pretty nice mongering site.Hey FL, I used to find them in that area about a dozen years ago. It is sort of a no man's land as far as LE jursidiction is concerned, so it worked well until a church complained to the newspaper and the heat was on.

Glad to see it is back active again.

DB

Orlando J
06-28-07, 14:18
I could be wrong and wish to be wrong. Kim, Rachael, Rachel, Lexi, Nikki, Lori, the 26-27yr girl (according to her ad) who never posts her # in CL are all in that hood of Altamonte-springs - Casselberry. Most of these girls are bad news in a way or the other.
I am inferring that one or few teams are out there to get your hard earned. There was a big rip-off agency that never offered services out of there. The agency changed their name couple of times. I'd becareful, wish I'm wrong anyway let us know. Feel free to pm me.
J
I have not seen Kim.
Rachael according to old reviews very mechanics. They say she's cute but bad performance to no performance then lately rip-off.
The girl who does not post phone #, almost never replies to emails, asks for personal information and most reviews say she does not see you. She thinks all other girls are skank and she claims to pick her clients.
Rachel and Lexi seem to have blue eyes can not confirm if she's the rip-off that was kicked out of Orlando, Tampa then Miami.
Nikki and Lori worked together asks big $$$

I live here in the Winter Springs area, and there about 7-10 girls ranging from 4s-8s and one absolute 10, in this area. The area I'm talking about its 434 and 17-92 once you get into winter springs you can kind of pick them out from 434 down to moss rd, anything after that is not worth going any further and I've picked up a couple 7s along 1792 from airport blvd in sanford down to 414 in Maitland. Its along stretch but if you're out at the right times its a pretty nice mongering site.

Orlando J
07-04-07, 01:34
Please find an under reported area 1. (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=e+colonial+%26+N+econlockhatchee&daddr=E+colonial+%26+dean+rd+to%3Ae+colonial+%26+rouse+rd&mrcr=1&mra=pi&sll=28.568765,-81.249035&sspn=0.006954,0.009978&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1)

Hairball
07-06-07, 19:54
On my way home from the beach took the little detour off E-50. Old Chaney Hwy at 436 a block north of E-50. Well after starting Under-reported area thread for this little strip saw no more providers since. Until today, Bingo! I found a petite WSW 30 yrs or so old with dark hair named Dorthy. She also wears some goofy wire rim glasses. Eye contact was positive so looped back for her to jump in. Did not even have to play the are you Leo game and nogotiated. 3 to recieve BBBJCIM spit. Not the best I've had but will repeat if I see her again. Said she will be walking both sides of the 436 intersection.

Hairball
09-22-07, 19:00
I took my usual Old Chaney/436 detour on the way back from the coast and got the look of confermation from this wsw. Could not partake, maybe next time. Sightings are are but when the moon and stars alien fun can be had.

Snake100
10-09-07, 18:27
Was coming back from downtown and always cut thru old cheney to sr 436 Spotted a WSW coming out of the Apartment complex. Pulled over and waited. She went to passenger door and wanted to negotiate and discuss from the outside. Never do that. I offered her a ride and she walked away but came back ten seconds later. She again asked if I wanted a date. I said offering her a ride only and she got in. Very basic service for $20. She insisted I drop her back off at the apartment complex. If she had her way it would have been door service. She made her coin and went inside I guess.

Danluvsfl
10-10-07, 18:03
I have found the area very hit and miss. There are three girls that are there once in a while, diff times of day. Mostly at 5:30p from the aprt on old cheney east of 436.

Astro
10-22-07, 15:20
I had a good experience with a Hispanic chic at the BP. Her name was Leslie. She looked about 26ish, 20 for CBJ. She was one of the best BJs I had. Great attitude, friendly and cute.

I gave her another 30 as a tip. She treated me like a rock star after that and was like a little girl at X-MAS.

I've been ripped off, lied to, messed with in general, she was well worth the tip for the extra effort.

She is starting to show the signs of crack use, but still a 7.

Winter Park FL
10-30-07, 07:49
That is very interesting. What time of day was this? Have you seen consistent action in this area. I drive past it everyday, and guess have been taking it for granted. Thanks a lot for the heads up. I need to be on the game everywhere.

Orlando Seeker
11-01-07, 16:18
I have been hitting old cheney on my way home for several weeks now (not really out of the way to take a trip down there for me heading home) and I finally scored a hit. Latin girl - Lisa - about 5'4", slightly chunky - curly brown hair. Pretty good attitude. Enthusiastic BBBJ w/spit for $45. Said she goes up and down 436, but usually hangs out at the gas station at the corner of 436 and old Cheney.

Winter Park FL
11-27-07, 16:15
Was on Old Cheney around 11:00 this afternoon, and saw the nastiest ***** at the 7/11. She jumped out of a car, and crossed over towards those apts. I wish I had my camera, she was the crack ***** poster girl.

Hairball
12-02-07, 20:41
I have not seen any action on Old Chaney for awhile now but only pass thru once a week. I did however see a hot blond at the first street before 417 beltway. Herrold st. I think on my way to the coast. It was dark and she was moving in and out of the shadows so looped back around for a closer look. Up close she looked real good also. I had an event planned with my SO and was saving my bullets for her or would have picked this one up. I now see more action at this spot than the Old Chaney strip. Not a busy area but if I am seeing them passing by only once a week there must be more. Most sightings are early predawn and rarely in the afternoon on my return trip. I would not recommend a special trip but when passing by keep your eyes peeled in this area. HB

Snake100
01-24-08, 01:13
I have seen daily action from two regular providers.

Try around noon on old cheney after 436 and towards east colonial.

There is a two story house that has been converted to small apartments.

One of the girls is usually at the porch or walking right around it.

She is not cracked out.

Its a grey house.

Both are SWs

Hairball
10-17-08, 18:57
I have seen daily action from two regular providers.

Try around noon on old cheney after 436 and towards east colonial.

There is a two story house that has been converted to small apartments.

One of the girls is usually at the porch or walking right around it.

She is not cracked out.

Its a grey house.

Both are SWs

I have not been cruising this street lately because of all the road construction on Hwy 50 but on my way to the coast early this morning went that way to spot a cute little wsw in a mini skirt. Too compelling to pass I picked up Monique to discover no panties under the mini for the cop check. Found a hiddy hole and took the original .25 bj offer and saw my DNA get spit out the window. She had a glass of Jack and Coke and was just a little tipsy not hamered. Small frame A cup with straight dark hair. I dropped her off at the same 2 story house where she lives. I will pass this way again.

Hairball
10-25-08, 20:06
I found her again this morning before daybreak. Wearing jeans a tee shirt and no panties again. Up graded to FS this time and it was a sight to behold watching that petite little love mussle sliding up and down cowboy fashion on my spitting juice rocket, covered of coarse. I will 3 peat should I find her again. Sorry no digits and is just hit or miss but a nice find none the less. My monger funds have been slashed so finding this cute little spinner at such a bargin price has been great.

Worldsoffun
10-26-08, 01:55
I found her again this morning before daybreak. Wearing jeans a tee shirt and no panties again. Up graded to FS this time and it was a sight to behold watching that petite little love mussle sliding up and down cowboy fashion on my spitting juice rocket, covered of coarse. I will 3 peat should I find her again. Sorry no digits and is just hit or miss but a nice find none the less. My monger funds have been slashed so finding this cute little spinner at such a bargin price has been great.

She might be an early morning SW or you are just having great fortune. I made a couple passes this evening around 11:30p and again at 12:30a. What a desolate street. I didn't even see a cat or dog. Leo was sitting in the 7-11 parking lot for an hour or so at the corner of 436 and Old Cheney, but they didn't seem interested in much. I'm thinking the Krispy Kreem truck must have just made a delivery. I'll try again at another time.

WOF

Cenflamonger
10-26-08, 07:50
She might be an early morning SW or you are just having great fortune. I made a couple passes this evening around 11:30p and again at 12:30a. What a desolate street. I didn't even see a cat or dog. Leo was sitting in the 7-11 parking lot for an hour or so at the corner of 436 and Old Cheney, but they didn't seem interested in much. I'm thinking the Krispy Kreem truck must have just made a delivery. I'll try again at another time.

WOFWorldsoffun - you aint missing nothing

While Monique has a great slim body, and dresses well, she is a good looker from behind and at 100 feet. Up close, she has a face that will curdle milk. I have done some skanks, but, sorry, Monique is just too nasty looking to touch.

Orlando J
02-05-09, 20:35
Hi Hairball,
We can ask Jackson to archieve it as it still contains good info. The thread has been a good idea. I'll contact Jackson and see his thoughts.
E-50 is not a hunting ground but if you are driving by it does not hurt to look for SW's who knows. I would also consider Lee rd to be an under-reported area.
Regards
Sorry if I am responding here since I am trying to keep FAQ thread free of back-and-forth discussions. Please also help me in keeping it clean, simple and easy

OJ,
I started this thread at a time when there actually was a fair amount of SW activity in the E-50 area mentioned. It is now nearly dead with rare exception and I have stopped reporting my finds there even though I still score there from time to time. I agree it is not worth a special trip. It is also a distraction from better hunting grounds for those visiting. My question is how do I delete this Thread? Please keep in mind I am technically challenged. Thanks HB.

Avenggerr
06-11-09, 08:56
I've heard there's been some activity going on on the east side of 436.

Nothing huge, just one or two sw's.

SW Surfer
06-11-09, 13:10
I've heard there's been some activity going on on the east side of 436.

Nothing huge, just one or two sw's.

Not to sound like a D-Bag, but please provide more info then.." I've heard..."

That area normally has 1-2 girls early morning(5-6am) or late night (1am). They are most always 3 of 10 on the scale and like black Tar "H". Be smart and super careful, this is were Tribal got hurt last year.

Please post more info if the scene has changed.

Thanks -

SW Surfer Out!!!

Avenggerr
06-11-09, 13:16
When you have to preface something with "not to sound like a d-bag", odds are you sound like a d-bag. It doesn't excuse it, just validates it. I'll post things how I like. But thank you for your recommendation.

Not to sound like a D-Bag, but please provide more info then.." I've heard..."

That area normally has 1-2 girls early morning(5-6am) or late night (1am). They are most always 3 of 10 on the scale and like black Tar "H". Be smart and super careful, this is were Tribal got hurt last year.

Please post more info if the scene has changed.

Thanks -

SW Surfer Out!!!

Solid Snakes
06-12-09, 02:58
The guy went out of his way to be respectful and polite and your gonna hate on him? hes just trying to give you a heads up cause theres a lot of vets here that would chew you up. Too bad you didn't start your reply with the d-bag deal cause you sir are most certainly a d-bag. Oh and since sw surfer wasted his kindness i'll translate his message properly... "your a fucking idiot"

SW Surfer
06-12-09, 14:39
Please read the following and know I am smiling and happy as I type, not angry and pissy. I am trying to be a friendly experienced member that is showing great re-frame as I indulge and promote a happy, well balanced, informative thread to board.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

First - I worry for our new members who post about areas where we have seen problems. Search back and check out what happen to a Sr. member with 15+ years of mongering. Tribal was laid up in a hospital for weeks and almost died.

Second - my D-Bag comment was made with a smile and humor intended, not being a harsh A-Hole. I could have called you an "F'n Newbie" and lit into your post, making comments like "no da Newbie, how about some facts Jack", but I posted a quick "please expand on your previous post". Only to get some smart ass comment.

(Still Happy and Smiling)

For me this website and the Orlando threads is a place to share info and details to assist others monger better and safer. The more info the better...That's my personal feelings.

If members want to post short messages that don't add valuable info, then that is their prerogative. Is is also my prerogative to ignore PM's and posts that are just a restatement of know facts.

Hope we all can keep playing well with each other - no need for us to be haters.

Be Safe,

Sw Surfer Out!!!

Citywalk
06-12-09, 21:42
Please read the following and know I am smiling and happy as I type, not angry and pissy. I am trying to be a friendly experienced member that is showing great re-frame as I indulge and promote a happy, well balanced, informative thread to board.

First - I worry for our new members who post about areas where we have seen problems. Search back and check out what happen to a Sr. member with 15+ years of mongering. Tribal was laid up in a hospital for weeks and almost died.

Second - my D-Bag comment was made with a smile and humor intended, not being a harsh A-Hole. I could have called you an "F'n Newbie" and lit into your post, making comments like "no da Newbie, how about some facts Jack", but I posted a quick "please expand on your previous post". Only to get some smart ass comment.

For me this website and the Orlando threads is a place to share info and details to assist others monger better and safer. The more info the better...That's my personal feelings.

If members want to post short messages that don't add valuable info, then that is their prerogative. Is is also my prerogative to ignore PM's and posts that are just a restatement of know facts.

Hope we all can keep playing well with each other - no need for us to be haters.

Be Safe,

Sw Surfer Out!!!

Amen brother.

True Critic69
06-13-09, 12:02

Be Safe,

Sw Surfer Out!!!

I second that emotion!

Orlando Seeker
06-15-09, 22:06
I think all of you

A-holes need to get
B-slapped for being little
C-suckers and
D-bags and...

damnit... can't think of an insult beginning with E-... Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back to playing nice.

Snow Plow
07-06-09, 19:06
While heading home from work, I decided to take the scenic route through Vine St / 192. Heading west, past Central Ave, I spotted Red crossing Vine from the Long John Silver's to the China Buffet. She's a redheaded spinner who's been satisfying Kissimmee mongers for almost a year.
It's unfortunate that I couldn't indulge, because I promised my SO I'd be home early. She was looking hot, as she's apparently lost some weight since I had picked her up approximately 8 months ago. I had to let her go, after I got a call from my SO asking me about my female passenger. Of course I said " it wasn't me." After that close call, I said that I'd never shit where I eat. However, seeing Red today made me realize that it's going to be a hard promise to keep.

Nnms46.

True Critic69
07-07-09, 08:15
Can you describe her better?

I was on 192 a few days ago and saw someone and I too couldnt partake, maybe it was her.

While heading home from work, I decided to take the scenic route through Vine St / 192. Heading west, past Central Ave, I spotted Red crossing Vine from the Long John Silver's to the China Buffet. She's a redheaded spinner who's been satisfying Kissimmee mongers for almost a year.
It's unfortunate that I couldn't indulge, because I promised my SO I'd be home early. She was looking hot, as she's apparently lost some weight since I had picked her up approximately 8 months ago. I had to let her go, after I got a call from my SO asking me about my female passenger. Of course I said " it wasn't me." After that close call, I said that I'd never shit where I eat. However, seeing Red today made me realize that it's going to be a hard promise to keep.

Nnms46.

Snow Plow
07-07-09, 12:50
Can you describe her better?

I was on 192 a few days ago and saw someone and I too couldnt partake, maybe it was her.

She's about 5'2, Irish, in her mid-20s, aproximately 115-120lbs, with red hair past her shoulders. She usually wears tight jeans or a mini skirt. If you're lucky you'll get to see her tramp stamp down the small of her back. She doesn't walk the sidewalk entirely. She prefers weaving in and out of the parking lots of the various businesses to stay off uncle LEO's radar. I hope this helps.

Nnms46.

True Critic69
07-07-09, 17:26
I'll keep an eye out for her.

She isnt the one I saw the other day walking.

But thanx
TC69

She's about 5'2, Irish, in her mid-20s, aproximately 115-120lbs, with red hair past her shoulders. She usually wears tight jeans or a mini skirt. If you're lucky you'll get to see her tramp stamp down the small of her back. She doesn't walk the sidewalk entirely. She prefers weaving in and out of the parking lots of the various businesses to stay off uncle LEO's radar. I hope this helps.

Nnms46.

SW Surfer
07-11-09, 11:34
Was on east 50 and 419 this morning and saw a little blond eye balling traffic from the BP station. She walked over toward the Wannaburger and I swooped in and did a quick pick up. She is a real county girl from Bithlo and said she doesn't walk much. 5'2", 100pnd, blond straight short hair, kinda thin, but not a stick, maybe 25ish, with nice little b's.

Did our LE check, she lifted her top up and put my hand on her nip, then asked me to open my pants and show her my board. Got a very nice DT BBBJCIMWS for .20. Very slopping and lots of DT, I warned her I was about to nut and she went deeper.

When done she said she would rather it go right down then fill her mouth.

She said her name was Lee Anne, no digits.

Be Safe,

Surf

Envelope 57
07-11-09, 13:03
Kind of new to this and i don't know the language.

What is an LE check and how and why does it help

SW Surfer
07-11-09, 15:39

Once a SW is in your car, there may be a short pause - then the question from them..."Are you a Cop?", you then ask them if they are. Then she show you a special hidden area ( tit, nip or kitty ). They may ask you to show them your dick. If she shows you something - shes not a cop, if you show her something - your not.

Good luck,

Surf

SW Surfer
07-13-09, 10:21
Check out -22 Rules of Mongering - http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2474

This is a great thread and will help you get a grip or whats what.

SWS!!!

Board Warrior
07-23-09, 11:35
Wednesday afternoon I was coming home from work and saw this young blonde walking towards Curry Ford. 5'3", 120lbs, cutoff shirt showing her smooth, milky white belly. Just gorgeous! I had seen her the day before around the same area so my hodar immediately went off. I parked in one of the parking lots in the area and waited for her to walk by. I rolled down my window and asked her if she needed a ride. She said no and crossed the road, stopping at the gas station for some drinks and smokes.

I couldn't believe she blew me off. She had all the traits of a WSW: walking aimlessly and looking at every car that passed by. So I waited for her to leave the store. I drove by her again and motioned to meet me at the side street. She kept walking! Darn it! I drove around the block and when I got back to Conway Rd. She just disappeared. I circled the area for a good 20 minutes and nothing. Somebody must have picked her up! She looked really good.

Vertrag
07-24-09, 19:53
Saw a potential bsw walkin on 436 today.

After visiting the store that brought me to the area, I saw that she was almost to me. I fiddled in my car the pulled out just as she was crossing the entrance and asked if she needed a ride. She replied, "No but I'd be happy to go somewhere with you." As she looked to be around 50 and I was expected home soon by my so, I passed. But she was about 5'10" and about 160 with the right curves.

I've also noticed a couple - an overwieght white guy with a potential hsw walking up and down 17/92 in Fern Park this week . Anybody able to verify if she is working?

True Critic69
08-01-09, 03:06
Look at my posting in SWs thread#2545

TC69

SW Surfer
08-04-09, 20:47
Was out this evening and saw a cute little spinner type at the BK on Red Bug near Tuskawilla. I thought - No Way, then Maybe, then No Way, then Oh Yeah. I did loop around and pulled up a few parking spots from where she was standing. She is a BSW, thin, 22ish, mini skirt, white tank top. Very Cute.

As I stopped she turned and gave a smile, then walked over to the drivers door. I rolled the window down and she said....."Want a date cowboy?" I was like - "do you need a ride somewhere" and she asked me again if I wanted a date. I told her she must be mistaken and I got out of my car (locked it) and headed inside BK. Got a drink and watched as three different guys pull up to her. The third guy talked to her for a few minutes, then she walked over and got in her car and he followed her out of the lot.

She was driving a white mustang, around a 2003. Not sure if she was legit, but I won't even talk to a SW if she is not in my car.

Be Safe,

SW Surfer

Vertrag
08-07-09, 18:08
Four undercover-looking SUVs turned abruptly off John Young just south of Colonial. Thinking where there's smoke there might be fire I looped around and a full battle gear officer was out front of a house.

Looped around the area for some recon - saw a wsw with her d-boy and a bsw also hanging near hers. On another loop the wsw was alone and gave me the eye. I declined given all the cops one street over - didn't see the bsw.

wsw was late 20s 5'10 brown hair nice face about a 7 or 8 sw scale

bsw didn't get a good look but prob 5'6 not a spinner not BBW -well proportioned i'd say 7 body

Any thoughts on whether I should include this area on the stroll?

Michael Caffey
08-07-09, 20:35
Considering that the OCSO is right there on the corner of JYP and Fiddy, one has to question the sanity of anyone that would set up shop adjacent to the Po-Poes. The coffee they got with their donuts wouldn't even get cold if they want to roll on you from there.

Plus you might catch strays from the Chevron station there on the corner opposite Demming's place (at least I think it is Chevron, haven't been out that way in a while). More than a few people have caught strays in and around that intersection in the last 5 years or so. Tha Gas station appears to be the Orlando equivolent of the OK Corral.

Four undercover-looking SUVs turned abruptly off John Young just south of Colonial. Thinking where there's smoke there might be fire I looped around and a full battle gear officer was out front of a house.

Looped around the area for some recon - saw a wsw with her d-boy and a bsw also hanging near hers. On another loop the wsw was alone and gave me the eye. I declined given all the cops one street over - didn't see the bsw.

wsw was late 20s 5'10 brown hair nice face about a 7 or 8 sw scale

bsw didn't get a good look but prob 5'6 not a spinner not BBW -well proportioned i'd say 7 body

Any thoughts on whether I should include this area on the stroll?

Big Surf
08-18-09, 23:07
Up until about 3 weeks ago, a few girls were working a little convenience store on dean rd and flowers ave next to the downey park entrance. I was able to hook up with Nikki, tiny little redneck girl for CBJ for $35. She said her and "Kat" were usually at the park or in the trailer park across the st.

They disappeared about 2 or so weeks ago. Anyone know where they might be now? Or better yet, any other activity on the UCF side of town?

Be safe,

B-Surf

QuestioningOne
08-19-09, 08:19
Was on east 50 and 419 this morning and saw a little blond eye balling traffic from the BP station. She walked over toward the Wannaburger and I swooped in and did a quick pick up. She is a real county girl from Bithlo and said she doesn't walk much. 5'2", 100pnd, blond straight short hair, kinda thin, but not a stick, maybe 25ish, with nice little b's.

Did our LE check, she lifted her top up and put my hand on her nip, then asked me to open my pants and show her my board. Got a very nice DT BBBJCIMWS for .20. Very slopping and lots of DT, I warned her I was about to nut and she went deeper.

When done she said she would rather it go right down then fill her mouth.

She said her name was Lee Anne, no digits.

Be Safe,

SurfMy office is right there. I'll will make the supreme effort to get on top of this report and add my two cents. Thanks, SW. Those squeeling tires are me pulling out of the parking lot.

Nightlife
08-19-09, 14:05
Man! I road all around that area last night but didnt do Deen Rd.

I saw nothing!

Omj2006
08-19-09, 17:37
Up until about 3 weeks ago, a few girls were working a little convenience store on dean rd and flowers ave next to the downey park entrance. I was able to hook up with Nikki, tiny little redneck girl for CBJ for $35. She said her and "Kat" were usually at the park or in the trailer park across the st.

They disappeared about 2 or so weeks ago. Anyone know where they might be now? Or better yet, any other activity on the UCF side of town?

Be safe,

B-SurfI Actully Stay near there. Haven't seen anything on Dean rd. For a while. But I'll Definetly do some scoping out and get back to you B-Surf. As for the UCF Area. I haven't seen anything at all. LEO Patrols that area just cut down on all the break ins that are happening in the Dorms, so I highly doubt ull find any thing unless you get lucky, but I could be wrong.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-20-09, 23:31

Be safe,

B-SurfKat is the super skinny one (zero tits) with a speech impediment. She will do anyhting u want - swallows. Has a hygeine problem and doesnt shave her pussy. Last I heard KAt was in jail.

When you say petite Nikki - do you mean the 24 year old or the one in her mid 30's?

Big Surf
08-23-09, 00:52
Kat is the super skinny one (zero tits) with a speech impediment. She will do anyhting u want - swallows. Has a hygeine problem and doesnt shave her pussy. Last I heard KAt was in jail.

When you say petite Nikki - do you mean the 24 year old or the one in her mid 30's?Nikki or Nicole was definitely in her 20's. Very short, probably about 5'2" with dirty blond hair and a minor case of meth mouth.

That convenience store is very close to downey park which is always full of children and a school just a block away so I figure LEO might of scared them off?

Nightlife
08-28-09, 14:04
Nothing happening at the convenience store last night from 10 to 12pm.

Nikki or Nicole was definitely in her 20's. Very short, probably about 5'2" with dirty blond hair and a minor case of meth mouth.

That convenience store is very close to downey park which is always full of children and a school just a block away so I figure LEO might of scared them off?

Lkg For Bbbj
08-28-09, 21:53
Nikki or Nicole was definitely in her 20's. Very short, probably about 5'2" with dirty blond hair and a minor case of meth mouth.

That convenience store is very close to downey park which is always full of children and a school just a block away so I figure LEO might of scared them off?I've had FS with Nikki. Cute girl - spinner. Doesn't really put much into her performance - lame. I only saw her on the street a couple of times.

I've never seen any of these girls at the convenience store - they are usually out walking. I think if the hang out at the convenience store the clerk calls the po-po on them.

Lkg For Bbbj
08-28-09, 21:58
That convenience store is very close to downey park which is always full of children and a school just a block away so I figure LEO might of scared them off?Oops - I thought u were talking about convenience stores that are at dean and fiddy - I haven't seen any SW at convenience stores at dean and fiddy. But instead u were talking about flowers and fiddy. I haven't really scoped that one out so i cant comment on that one.

Vino 7373
08-30-09, 02:45
OK guys, here's the scoop. I had a regular date crap out on me tonight with a legit excuse and I'm stuck on my own bar-hopping. I hit a few places with little luck and decide to call it a night about 20 minutes before last call to beat the bar rush home. I'm cruising North on 436 just south of Lake Underhill when the hodar goes off full-tilt. A smokin HSW is walking north on the right side of the road. I gotta check this out, so I pull off on a side street to get the perfect timing. On the side street I spy another devasting WSW going the other way! I happen to remember that this particular side street had a house I went to a couple of years ago for a CL gal (maybe a coincidence here.) I decide to go for the original gal I spotted (mistake.) I'm coming off the side street to turn onto 436 for the perfect pickup, she's coming right towards the driver's side. I ask her if she wants a ride and I don't know if she heard me. She keeps looking back at some guy trailing her by about 50 feet. I have to wait for traffic so I'm kinda stuck there. By the time I pull out I decide to loop around to try for the WSW. I finally make the turn-around and she's gone too. I then try for my original, she and he have disappeared as well.

I then decide to cruise some more and check things out a little closer. The first gal I saw disappeared about one block away from the old Latin Hooters restaurant that is now called something else.

I'm now cruising on Curry Ford heading West about to cross 436 when bam, another gorgeous HSW is on the side of the road. I'm not gonna blow this one so I immediately turn around for the perfect pickup again. I ask her if she needs a ride. She replies, "you need to know that I have someone following me." I said "fine, just hop in and we can talk." She initially starts to open the door and looks toward the guy that's fifty feet away in front of her. He waves at her and she walks away. Shit, what gives. I don't look like a LEO and I'm not that ugly!

I then cruise on towards my original direction and notice a small restaurant called Carribean Deli on Curry Ford just past 436 by the Discount Auto Parts. It's frickin packed with cars all over the parking lot. I mean there's a shitload of steel parked out there. I also notice there's about a dozen men in the parking lot with each one of them talking to a hot Latino woman. I've heard that these little places have a really "good reason" as to why they're so damn busy.

I'm appealing to my fellow mongers and especially the Latino ones. What's up with this place? Can a non-Hispanic play too? Is there some code I didn't use when the two gals wouldn't get into my car? There's no doubt whatsoever that they were SW's.

By the way, I got very close, good looks at all three women and they were all 8-9's, not on the SW scale but on anybody's rating scale. These were hot, very sexy women.

You can PM me if you want to keep it among ourselves, but I'm really curious here.

Prophotog
09-01-09, 20:27
Careful out there guys, looking down the side streets on 436 btwn lk underhill and curry ford, I saw plenty of marked and unmarked cruisers hanging out in groups of 3 and 4... Not sure if it's related to our hobby, or some other op, but better safe than sorry

Exec Talent
09-02-09, 02:38
Careful out there guys, looking down the side streets on 436 btwn lk underhill and curry ford, I saw plenty of marked and unmarked cruisers hanging out in groups of 3 and 4... Not sure if it's related to our hobby, or some other op, but better safe than sorry
This area is little Puerto Rico with the bad boys coming from either NY or Miami. Not a whole lot of crime in this area since they usually steal cars and property from other areas. However, it is dangerous and not advised for "gringos' to cruise here. The likelihood of getting stopped by a hispanic cop are pretty high since the most likely reason you are in the area is to score some drugs.

Hot women. Several. Knives and guns, more.

Lkg For Bbbj
09-02-09, 05:59
Careful out there guys, looking down the side streets on 436 btwn lk underhill and curry ford, I saw plenty of marked and unmarked cruisers hanging out in groups of 3 and 4... Not sure if it's related to our hobby, or some other op, but better safe than sorryI have driven thru there several times and never seen a pro in that area.

I wouldnt monger there.

Snow Plow
09-02-09, 08:08
At approximately 0345, this morning, I spotted either a WSW or HSW on Michigan Ave. She was heading towards the Wal Mart on Osceola Pkwy. She was wearing a hoody and shorts. I couldn't tell how good she looked, because she was on the opposite side of the street, her hoody was up, and we were heading in the same direction. I didn't have time to take a closer look, as I had a committed engagement that required me to be punctual. Maybe some other time. Be safe out there.

Nnms46.

Michael Caffey
09-03-09, 00:18
Oh my brothers, your humble narrator and droogy does travel a bit in this area. There are certainly devotchkas to be had, but there are also a far number of wannbe-gangstas and hustlers. Crime is not exactly an oddity, especially since it is an area known for scoring vellocets of all kinds, including heroin.

Not every street an neighborhood mind you, but more than a few.

The fact most of the houses on those side streets have bars on their windows should tell you something.

Now go get your concealed carry permits already.

Phkhvk
09-03-09, 18:09
I was thinking about it the other day, are there any brothels in Orlando?

Even if its lowkey, I'd like to know. PM me if anything.

Thanks guys!

Hotrodvfr
09-04-09, 02:08
I never really been one to pick up SW as the risk/reward ratio never seemed worth it to me but I've had to re-evaluate that because of what I've seen recently.

First I could swear I saw Katie (real deal thread, katieluvsgfe.com) walking on East Colonial by Econolahatchee(sp). I swooped around to double check but she was gone.

Then about a week ago I'm driving up 17-92 in Fern Park about 10 pm and across from the AMP there I see this cute little blond who seems to be paying way too much attention to the traffic on the street. Looped around to investigate and she was gone.

Finally a few days ago I'm coming up Winter Park Drive in Casselberry near the golf course between 11:30 and midnight and I pass a blond who for what ever reason gives me a 'I'm working' vibe. I say to myself "no fucking way here. I must be seeing things. Maybe its just been too long since I got laid."
But as I pull up to the light at WP and Seminola I see Kelsey who was working off of Craiglist in Winter Springs about a year- year and a half ago.
I offer her a ride and she hops in. She actually remembered me from before so it off we go to a place just up the road and $ later a good time was had by all.
As I'm leaving the blond I saw further down on Winter Park is standing by the back of my car talking to a big hispanic dude. Made me a little nervous but I left without incident.

Sorry for the long post. I don't know if its the economy or what but bottom line is it seems the choices of girls and the areas they are working really seem to be expanding now.

Vino 7373
09-05-09, 21:37
I never really been one to pick up SW as the risk/reward ratio never seemed worth it to me but I've had to re-evaluate that because of what I've seen recently.

First I could swear I saw Katie (real deal thread, katieluvsgfe.com) walking on East Colonial by Econolahatchee(sp). I swooped around to double check but she was gone.

Then about a week ago I'm driving up 17-92 in Fern Park about 10 pm and across from the AMP there I see this cute little blond who seems to be paying way too much attention to the traffic on the street. Looped around to investigate and she was gone.

Finally a few days ago I'm coming up Winter Park Drive in Casselberry near the golf course between 11:30 and midnight and I pass a blond who for what ever reason gives me a 'I'm working' vibe. I say to myself "no fucking way here. I must be seeing things. Maybe its just been too long since I got laid."
But as I pull up to the light at WP and Seminola I see Kelsey who was working off of Craiglist in Winter Springs about a year- year and a half ago.
I offer her a ride and she hops in. She actually remembered me from before so it off we go to a place just up the road and $ later a good time was had by all.
As I'm leaving the blond I saw further down on Winter Park is standing by the back of my car talking to a big hispanic dude. Made me a little nervous but I left without incident.

Sorry for the long post. I don't know if its the economy or what but bottom line is it seems the choices of girls and the areas they are working really seem to be expanding now.

Fern Park on 17-92 is a danger zone for LEO dupes, especially on Holiday Weekends! I had a nightmare on "surprise, a Labor Day weekend" a few years back right near Circus Circus. I wasn't looking, had no intentions of looking, I was just going home, but she was the exact type of woman that I love and the wrong head did the thinking. I just thought, "if I can only get her phone number." The unwelcome cab ride sucked, the lousy "motel" sucked even more, and the rest of the story was worse. Man, that pavement tasted terrible as I was forced face-down upon it. Beware this weekend!

Nightlife
09-07-09, 15:22
Man! that is scary. How could they treat you like that for asking a girl for her number?

Fern Park on 17-92 is a danger zone for LEO dupes, especially on Holiday Weekends! I had a nightmare on "surprise, a Labor Day weekend" a few years back right near Circus Circus. I wasn't looking, had no intentions of looking, I was just going home, but she was the exact type of woman that I love and the wrong head did the thinking. I just thought, "if I can only get her phone number." The unwelcome cab ride sucked, the lousy "motel" sucked even more, and the rest of the story was worse. Man, that pavement tasted terrible as I was forced face-down upon it. Beware this weekend!

Lkg For Bbbj
09-15-09, 09:37
This area is little Puerto Rico with the bad boys coming from either NY or Miami. Not a whole lot of crime in this area since they usually steal cars and property from other areas. However, it is dangerous and not advised for "gringos' to cruise here. The likelihood of getting stopped by a hispanic cop are pretty high since the most likely reason you are in the area is to score some drugs.

Hot women. Several. Knives and guns, more.I used to see WSW and HSW all the time on East Colonial. Nowadays, since they closed down the crack motel, I see none. There is a reason this is an under-reported area - this is because there are are few WSWs.

Hairball
09-19-09, 12:56
At the risk of ridicule am reporting I found Her on Old Cheney very early Friday am. We have met before so no tension or leo games just hot juicy fun.

My weekly trips to the coast have seen zilch lately and with all the construction there are better paths but over the years have scored plenty on E-50 it just ain't happening now.

Some other areas I have scored before or read about on this forum are: W-50/John Young, Old Winter Garden rd, Ivey Lane, Dean rd, Curry Ford rd, Bumby, 434 east of 436, Ronald Regan blvd, North of Lee OBT, Edgewater dr north of Lee and am sure I have missed some. None of these places are you able to just drive to anytime and find a SW like SOBT but if you are going that way anyway it pays to keep the hodar pinging.

QuestioningOne
09-24-09, 10:14
At the risk of ridicule am reporting I found Her on Old Cheney very early Friday am. We have met before so no tension or leo games just hot juicy fun.

My weekly trips to the coast have seen zilch lately and with all the construction there are better paths but over the years have scored plenty on E-50 it just ain't happening now.

Some other areas I have scored before or read about on this forum are: W-50/John Young, Old Winter Garden rd, Ivey Lane, Dean rd, Curry Ford rd, Bumby, 434 east of 436, Ronald Regan blvd, North of Lee OBT, Edgewater dr north of Lee and am sure I have missed some. None of these places are you able to just drive to anytime and find a SW like SOBT but if you are going that way anyway it pays to keep the hodar pinging.I work on Old Cheney, E of 436 and I am looking. HB, can you give details for spotting M. "preciate it.

Hairball
09-24-09, 18:47
Q1,
If you work there you should be telling me what's up. I just ran across her for the first time in months. My guess is she is only out after midnight when the rent is due and like Dracula is in by sunrise. If she is out she is easy to spot just walking down the street or sometime in the front yard of the big house closest to E-50.

QuestioningOne
09-25-09, 08:11
Q1,

If you work there you should be telling me what's up. I just ran across her for the first time in months. My guess is she is only out after midnight when the rent is due and like Dracula is in by sunrise. If she is out she is easy to spot just walking down the street or sometime in the front yard of the big house closest to E-50.It's a night time thing. I am asleep at midnite.

I did see a pick up in front of the Depot once. Middle of the day, Saturday, with wifey in the car.

Lkg For Bbbj
09-25-09, 10:37
Monique

Monique is usually found on Old Cheney behind the auto parts store. I haven't seen her out in awhile. She is super skinny. Ok body. But her teeth and mouth are all messed up. I picked her up once, but did not partake in action. She doesn't do it for me.

She aint too pretty. But is certainly above some of the old hags that stroll.

Hairball
09-26-09, 18:10
Monique

Monique is usually found on Old Cheney behind the auto parts store. I haven't seen her out in awhile. She is super skinny. Ok body. But her teeth and mouth are all messed up. I picked her up once, but did not partake in action. She doesn't do it for me.

She aint too pretty. But is certainly above some of the old hags that stroll.Lfb,

Your assesment of her is right on. I can do it because it is always dark and although she needs some dental work (seems most of them do) have recieved no scratches. Nice juicy puss helps also. Awhile back I could afford better providers and hope to again some day but till then this horny dog will still hunt just can't bring myself to hit the trail to find it.

Exec Talent
10-07-09, 10:51
Lfb,

Your assesment of her is right on. I can do it because it is always dark and although she needs some dental work (seems most of them do) have recieved no scratches. Nice juicy puss helps also. Awhile back I could afford better providers and hope to again some day but till then this horny dog will still hunt just can't bring myself to hit the trail to find it.
Hairball -- you have a dirty box! You need to clean it out!

Vino 7373
11-21-09, 01:00
Saw a HSW and WSW on 436 just south of Aloma tonight around 7. The HSW was skinny, with curly brown hair put up sloppily. The WSW was very hot, around 18-20, 5'6"ish, around 130 lbs, with sexy, thick, brunette hair half-way down her back and straight. She had a full womanly figure without being heavy; very sexy.

Some lucky dog was coming out of an apartment complex and immediately summoned the brunette over. A little chit-chat through the window, she handed her cigarette to the HSW, and gleefully hopped into the passenger's seat. He drove to the next parking lot over and stopped (where I assume they did a LEO check) and off they went. The HSW watched them leave before walking off.

I think anyone on that side of town should be on the lookout for those two. I couldn't partake at the time but would be interested in hearing any info. PM me if you wish.

Omj2006
12-21-09, 17:30
Been traveling down that stretch of road everynight for the past two months between 8pm and 1am. Haven't seen any action ever since they closed those houses up near the 417. Old Cheneys been dead too. I remember good pontential in those areas or maybe im just crusing at the wrong time.

Rbw2001
12-22-09, 08:51
Been traveling down that stretch of road everynight for the past two months between 8pm and 1am. Haven't seen any action ever since they closed those houses up near the 417. Old Cheneys been dead too. I remember good pontential in those areas or maybe im just crusing at the wrong time.I saw one chick outside of the 7/11 last week when it was raining. First I've seen in months. I travel thru there a couple times every day.

Flfcsr
12-29-09, 23:23
Does anyone have any recommendations for this area? I scoured Lady Lake, Leesburg and the like and haven't found anything. Any suggestions? PMs are fine.

Fatality7272
01-10-10, 10:52
Please help me with info for SW on OBT.

Michael Caffey
01-11-10, 04:12
OBT is NOT under-reported, ergo not appropriate for this thread.

Being that you only have two posts, and a less than subtle approach, most people are going to assume your name is LEO anyway.

Please help me with info for SW on OBT.

Nolastname
01-15-10, 15:40
I picked up this WSW at the corner of Goldenrod and 50 today. She's pretty tattered with a cold sore on her mouth but she offered BBBJCIMWS, I said. 2 and she agreed, however, I opted for covered because of the cold sore.

She was dressed in a hot pink long skirt and carried a backpack. She had cum stains on her clothes as I think any SW worth her salt should have, LOL. I always ask how many they've had that day and she was actually honest with me and said I was number 6. Most girls will lie, as if we were out looking for angels while doing this.

I once asked a girl about her catch for the day and she said I was the first, at 7pm. I offered to drop her off and she asked why. I told her I had picked her up because I thought she was a *****, and if she WAS a *****, then she was a pretty sorry one if I was the first swinging dick of the day at 7pm. She then changed her story telling me she had 3 already. I don't think it was the truth, but it sounded better than nothing.

But that wasn't the case today. KK told me she had fucked 4 and blew one more not long before I picked her up. For 6, I'd say that's pretty busy for this side of town, but she's probably got the strip to herself. Hos would make a killing if they just spread out a little bit. I decided a while back that I'm not going back to OBT.

Anyway, she was very very sweet and playful, and we even had a moment of honesty when she offered me change for my other 20. She gave me 5 extra bucks and didn't realize for a few mins, but she eventually did and at her request I counted it and gave it back to her.

I took her behind an old closed business I used to work near and was able to get out of the vehicle for the BJ. She did very well and took her time. As she was on her knees about a minute into her thing, I noticed the damp remains of a recent shot trail or "Scorch mark" in her hair and sure enough, embedded in her hair at the very end of it was a big gob of white lumpy cum! I realized there was a live jizz bomb in her hair! The things you see doing this crap, LOL. Anyways, looks like the last guy was a gusher and even better, had only dropped this girl off about 30 seconds before I picked her up

So I decided what to do and without telling her, slipped the rubber off and shot a good decent load right into her face. She didn't flinch one bit, but did the usual, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I soaked her down pretty good and tipped her another. 5 after wiping my dick on her face. "That's what the last guy did" she said as she hopped back into the truck without wiping it off and asked me to take her back to the same place. SHe eventually scrubbed the essence of me off her face with some wet naps I had and before we got to the drop off, she lifted her skirt and I took a snapshot of her pussy. Kinna rough, this girl, on looks anyway, but she was sweet.

SW Surfer
03-16-10, 14:45
Well I almost want to keep this one to my self, but will pass on the goodies since it may be a fluke.

Got a call from a friend that said there is a hot little spinner at the Dog Park on East 50. He said she was chatting up single guys and even left with one, only to return a few later.

So I swung in on my way through town and enter the Dog park to check it out. Within a few minutes I notice this hot little red head spinner. She had medium length hair, black tank, red bra, tight jeans - very nice 20ish. She walks by, says hi and asks which dog is mine. I smile and tell her none - I am here to check out other dogs in case I want to get one and I also was looking for a date. She grinned big and asked what kind of date??? I smile and asked her if she wanted to go get some coffee, she agreed and we go jump in my car.

Within another minute she was asking about LEO and wanted proof I was not going to bust her. I pull out my stick and she leans over and gives me a quick sample. Then says that I now know she's not LEO either. She asks if I had .40, I say .20, she say .30, I say OK. We head to her room at the Days Inn at 434. Once in we locked up and checked for others. The room was clean and had a Jacuzzi. We both got naked and hit the bed, did some heavy touching and tugging, then she began a nice slow and sloppy BBBJ. We then move to the tub and continue the BJ, I then bend her over and pound her doggie for a few, then back to the bed for a few other positions.

I opt for a nut in mouth and she agrees and goes back to work. When I began to nut she went as deep as any girl could. No gag reflex and didn't have to swallow cause it shot right down her throat.

We then laid back and BS for a few, I cleaned up with a fresh towel, put .30 on the tv and asked if she needed a ride back to the park. She said she was going to get high before she had another date so I left.

Here name is Megan and said she is new to Orlando, but likes the guys she meets in that area. She says she was walking near UCF, but not enough business.

No digits, but gave her mine.

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!!!

Vino 7373
03-16-10, 23:24
Well I almost want to keep this one to my self, but will pass on the goodies since it may be a fluke.

Got a call from a friend that said there is a hot little spinner at the Dog Park on East 50. He said she was chatting up single guys and even left with one, only to return a few later.

So I swung in on my way through town and enter the Dog park to check it out. Within a few minutes I notice this hot little red head spinner. She had medium length hair, black tank, red bra, tight jeans - very nice 20ish. She walks by, says hi and asks which dog is mine. I smile and tell her none - I am here to check out other dogs in case I want to get one and I also was looking for a date. She grinned big and asked what kind of date??? I smile and asked her if she wanted to go get some coffee, she agreed and we go jump in my car.

Within another minute she was asking about LEO and wanted proof I was not going to bust her. I pull out my stick and she leans over and gives me a quick sample. Then says that I now know she's not LEO either. She asks if I had .40, I say .20, she say .30, I say OK. We head to her room at the Days Inn at 434. Once in we locked up and checked for others. The room was clean and had a Jacuzzi. We both got naked and hit the bed, did some heavy touching and tugging, then she began a nice slow and sloppy BBBJ. We then move to the tub and continue the BJ, I then bend her over and pound her doggie for a few, then back to the bed for a few other positions.

I opt for a nut in mouth and she agrees and goes back to work. When I began to nut she went as deep as any girl could. No gag reflex and didn't have to swallow cause it shot right down her throat.

We then laid back and BS for a few, I cleaned up with a fresh towel, put .30 on the tv and asked if she needed a ride back to the park. She said she was going to get high before she had another date so I left.

Here name is Megan and said she is new to Orlando, but likes the guys she meets in that area. She says she was walking near UCF, but not enough business.

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!!!

Hey surf, do you have some type of jet car from the future? How could you pick her up at the dog park on East 50 and then go all the way past Longwood to the Days Inn on Hwy 434? That ride would be at least 35-45 minutes, even in good traffic. Just curious. Did you get your Hwy numbers mixed up?

VerySlowly
03-16-10, 23:54
Hey surf, do you have some type of jet car from the future? How could you pick her up at the dog park on East 50 and then go all the way past Longwood to the Days Inn on Hwy 434? That ride would be at least 35-45 minutes, even in good traffic. Just curious. Did you get your Hwy numbers mixed up?

434 is Alafaya Trail where it crosses SR 50--VS

Haha99
03-16-10, 23:56
Hwy 434 also passes E. Orlando where it is called Alafaya trail.
Google it and you will know what I said.

SW Surfer
03-17-10, 06:19
No Jet Car - though the SW's ride my dick and get it to spurting like on.... :-)

The Days Inn is on 50 just west of 434-Alafaya Trail. 434 is one of those strange routes that bends and twists from Winter Park all the way to Oviedo then south past Orlando.

Happy Surfing -

Surfer Out!!!

Member #6031
03-17-10, 14:55
Went by the park today and guess what! There was LEO sitting in the parking lot. I guess that's the end of that.

Golfer

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!!!

Vino 7373
03-17-10, 18:22
No Jet Car - though the SW's ride my dick and get it to spurting like on.... :-)

The Days Inn is on 50 just west of 434-Alafaya Trail. 434 is one of those strange routes that bends and twists from Winter Park all the way to Oviedo then south past Orlando.

Happy Surfing -

Surfer Out!!!

I had no idea 434 turned into Alafaya Trail, and I've lived her for decades! I guess I just learned another useful fact in life today.

Ontheloose
03-18-10, 08:27
Actually 434 does not go through Winter Park (any where) - did you Mean Winter Springs?

Winter Park ends at 436 and Aloma to the east and at Forest City Road (also known as 434) and Edgewater on the west side.

434 traverses through Winter Springs up North of Tuscawilla
just fyi
50 and 434 (going north) through UCF through Oveido, through Black Hammock (going west by norhtwest), through Winter Springs, through Longwood (going west), then Altamonte to Forest City (ends going south)

I had no idea 434 turned into Alafaya Trail, and I've lived her for decades! I guess I just learned another useful fact in life today.

VerySlowly
03-18-10, 15:33
Actually 434 does not go through Winter Park (any where). Did you Mean Winter Springs?

Winter Park ends at 436 and Aloma to the east and at Forest City Road (also known as 434) and Edgewater on the west side.

434 traverses through Winter Springs up North of Tuscawilla

Just FYI

50 and 434 (going north) through UCF through Oveido, through Black Hammock (going west by norhtwest), through Winter Springs, through Longwood (going west), then Altamonte to Forest City (ends going south)

This is a sexguide not MAPQUEST!

Why are all your posts useless, many are paranoid fantasy's.----VS

QuestioningOne
04-19-10, 15:05

So I swung in on my way through town and enter the Dog park to check it out. Within a few minutes I notice this hot little red head spinner. She had medium length hair, black tank, red bra, tight jeans. Very nice 20ish. She walks by, says Hi and asks which dog is mine. I smile and tell her none. I am here to check out other dogs in case I want to get one and I also was looking for a date. She grinned big and asked what kind of date? I smile and asked her if she wanted to go get some coffee, she agreed and we go jump in my car.

Within another minute she was asking about LEO and wanted proof I was not going to bust her. I pull out my stick and she leans over and gives me a quick sample. Then says that I now know she's not LEO either. She asks if I had. 40, I say. 20, she say. 30, I say OK. We head to her room at the Days Inn at 434. Once in we locked up and checked for others. The room was clean and had a Jacuzzi. We both got naked and hit the bed, did some heavy touching and tugging, then she began a nice slow and sloppy BBBJ. We then move to the tub and continue the BJ, I then bend her over and pound her doggie for a few, then back to the bed for a few other positions.

We then laid back and BS for a few, I cleaned up with a fresh towel, put. 30 on the tv and asked if she needed a ride back to the park. She said she was going to get high before she had another date so I left.

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!I been looking for her. Haven't had a sniff all the way from alafaya to the park a few times. Nothing. She seems like a real dream to me.

Big Surf
04-19-10, 23:17
Has nyone seen anything around the UCF area lately?

It's like a ghost town over here.

Rbw2001
04-20-10, 13:18
A couple of times a week I run from 50 and Semoran to Alfaya, check out the poop park. Then down Alfaya to Oviedo and back to Semoran. Been out a 8am, 12 noon and 6pm. Since kitty Kat got run off I haven't seen any sw's.

Nolastname
04-21-10, 17:32
She's still around, I picked her up between Chickasaw and Econ last Thursday but she stank so bad I put her out of the car with a 5-er. SHe was pretty pissed, but I don't think anyone would blame me.

Never found this Megan chick at dog-park though, been there several times to no avail.

A couple of times a week I run from 50 and Semoran to Alfaya, check out the poop park. Then down Alfaya to Oviedo and back to Semoran. Been out a 8am, 12 noon and 6pm. Since kitty Kat got run off I haven't seen any sw's.

Big Surf
04-23-10, 00:00
This dog park that some keep referring to, is this the dean/50 park?

She's still around, I picked her up between Chickasaw and Econ last Thursday but she stank so bad I put her out of the car with a 5-er. SHe was pretty pissed, but I don't think anyone would blame me.

Never found this Megan chick at dog-park though, been there several times to no avail.

Rbw2001
04-23-10, 07:43
This dog park that some keep referring to, is this the dean/50 park?

Yes, that is the one.

Big Surf
05-05-10, 23:30
Ive seen both walking 50 between econ and the 417 this week. Kat looks like she's on the last of her nine lives, but the red head was suprisingly good looking...tight body.

QuestioningOne
05-07-10, 11:01
Ive seen both walking 50 between econ and the 417 this week. Kat looks like she's on the last of her nine lives, but the red head was suprisingly good looking...tight body.Is this Bright red dyed type hair? Kinda spiky. Short?

I did see one like that but she seemed disinterested so I did not flaunt my interest.

Big Surf
05-07-10, 18:35
Is this Bright red dyed type hair? Kinda spiky. Short?

I did see one like that but she seemed disinterested so I did not flaunt my interest.

nah, this was a natural ginger. She was young and slim hanging out at the Sunoco across from the LQ parts yard. Saw Kat again today, she is quite scary looking to say the least. Someone else on here said they picked her up and couldn't stand the smell...from the looks of her, I'd say that sounds about right.

I'm assuming that the red head is the one others have talked about at the dog park, maybe someone else can confirm what she looks like..

Haha99
05-09-10, 20:34
Saw Kat today. She has a really strong smell, so let her go.
The story did not end.
A car followed me and pulled me off.
I thought he was a cop. Hopefully, he is not a cop.
He just wanna help me and let me know that SW will give me STD, especially the sw like Kat.
He suggested me to find a girl on-line, which is safer.

ps. He said some ppl cooperate with LE like him and watch the street.
He suggested me not to pick up SW any more.....

I think I wont surf on the street from now.

nah, this was a natural ginger. She was young and slim hanging out at the Sunoco across from the LQ parts yard. Saw Kat again today, she is quite scary looking to say the least. Someone else on here said they picked her up and couldn't stand the smell...from the looks of her, I'd say that sounds about right.

I'm assuming that the red head is the one others have talked about at the dog park, maybe someone else can confirm what she looks like..

Jordang
05-12-10, 18:02
I tried the dog park a few times now - I don't own a dog so I feel like I'm being suspicious being there in the first place although there were 1-2 other guys that were alone and didn't seem to be there for any impure reasons (not that I seemed like I was haha).

Anyway - can anyone give more specifics about time of day. I'm not wasting money but I'm wasting time and opportunities!

Thanks, guys

Rbw2001
05-13-10, 11:56
I tried the dog park a few times now - I don't own a dog so I feel like I'm being suspicious being there in the first place although there were 1-2 other guys that were alone and didn't seem to be there for any impure reasons (not that I seemed like I was haha).

Anyway - can anyone give more specifics about time of day. I'm not wasting money but I'm wasting time and opportunities!

Thanks, guys

I would think that the Megan dreams has moved on. She was staying at the Day Inn on 50. The original post from surfer was on 3/16.

Big Surf
05-13-10, 19:41
Kat is between econ and 417 daily, usually see her around 5pm. Haven't seen the red head since last week.

SW Surfer
05-14-10, 09:41
So I surf 50 from 419 to 417 and saw two WSW near Econ, both seems busy heading somewhere - must have just got some cash breakfast - LOL

On my way back east I saw Kat just east of Econ - looked better then normal. I thought I would pick her up and get some info on the street scene. She was in a good spirits and seamed as if she had recently showered - within the last few hours. Teeth brushed, hair done, cloths clean.

I grabbed some drive thru and we parked to eat and chat. She said there is a large number of girls heading to East 50 from the Trail or Lee. They come out for 1-2 weeks and then either head back to where the D-Boys are or get busted by LEO. LEO has been nabbing the girls fast - it's like the girls let their guard down once on the East side. She also said the Mongers are stupid out East...They will talk through car windows and act as if they have never picked up SW's before.

She also said there are a number of girls teaming up and wanting to both get in the car with one John. Once in the car the girl in the front keeps the guy busy with a HJ/BJ, while the second girl steals everything she can get her hands on. One guy even had a girl lower a back seat, get into the trunk and steal his wallet, cell phone and GPS.

After some talk, I offered her .15 for a BJ and she was more then happy to go down and drain every drop.

She still doesn't have a cell phone, but does the walk everyday...She offered me to come back to her place and get stoned and do FS for .15 more. I declined and headed on my way.

Be safe,

Surfer Out !!!

Hairball
05-17-10, 09:02
PFJ has post #3075 of a SW in this area.
This Saturday before daylight I spotted a heavy (but not fat) WSW with long curly dark hair leaving the C-store at E-50 and Forsyth heading west. Caring a smal flash light made it obvious she was working on my second loop for a better look. Not my type so passed.

SW Surfer
05-17-10, 09:58
I sat at the Kangaroo on 50 at Bindu on the cell phone - this was when the lightning storm rolled in - maybe around 6ish. After 20 mins a little blond walked into the store and I follow. We make eye contact, and she smiles and as we get to the check out, she realizes she left her cash at home. I tell her I will cover it and we can go to her place to get the cash. She agrees and I cover the 7 bucks of stuff. Her name is Vicky and around 30 y/o, a broke spinner, blond, total meth head and tweaking. Once in my car we did the LE Check and she wanted me to take her to her to her place to get her cash then to her dealers place to get high and do the nasty in his special play room. She even said there were other girls there if I wanted a 3 way

I told her I wasn't wanting to go into the dope house and would drop her off there, once she blew me. After a few mins, she was down in my lap sucking luck a pro. I nutted and she was so spaced out, she just kept sucking, so I blow this huge load. I thought she swallowed the load, but she let it all drain out of her mouth on my balls - LOL. I tried to get a number from her, but no dice. I gave her .15 (plus the 7 from the store). Never did go to her place.

I got to her boys house in Bithlo, she asked if I wanted to get high and her dude has the best Sh*t, I told her no and out she flew.

She was mid 30's, dirty blond shoulder length hair, small frame, tweaking the whole time - though she gave a nice BBBJ while driving.

She did say she is never that far west and lives and hangs in Bithlo and likes to walk the park, but LEO has made it hard to make any money. SHe did say she use to walk in Cocoa. I gave her my surf#, but doubt she will call it. Told her I wanted to see her Tuesday...we will see.

Be Safe,

Surf

Ucf Guy
05-23-10, 22:59
I've seen a lot of potential SW walking between 434 and Avalon Park Blvd for the past few weeks, havent actually stopped to take a closer look but rather just a drive by, seems a bit more quiet lately since the start of summer, any one know of or seen any girls around the UCF area or E50 by 408?

SW Surfer
06-02-10, 16:01
Found a trend on East 50 near Rouse. Stopped at the 7-11 and gassed up. While gassing up I saw a few girls walking 50 and in/out of the 7-11/Autozone/CVS. Then as I am going inside to get something to drink I followed a 30ish, 5'5", WSW with brown hair into the store. She looked cute, but strung out, dirty. As she was getting in line, I jumped in behind her. She was pulling dimes and pennies from her pockets to pay for her smokes, so I offered to help her out. (2 bucks).

Once I was outside, she was standing a few feet away from the door and I offered her a ride. At first she said no, but I said the AC is super cold, so she said ok. Once in we headed down Rouse and talked about her world. She was working part time at store, then got let go for stealing a pair of socks. Now she needs cash for stuff and has to bring home money or her old man will sell her to the dope boy for a few hours of rough sex.

I asked what kind of dope her man uses and she said they both use meth and crack, but mainly meth. I asked her how much she needed to take home and she said .40, but then will need to get right back out for another .40-.60, then again for more.....

I told her I had a .20 and would love a BBBJ and would tip her if she was really good and let me CIMWS. She said she would try, but it's hard for her to swallow in a car. We went to a place I know just south of the 408 and parked. She began the worst BJ I have ever had, lots of teeth and HJ action.

I finally stopped her and told her I wanted to do FS instead. She agreed and started to slid off her jean shorts....that's when the stink from hell filled the car. I told her to stop and put them back on. She wanted to know why and I asked her if she could smell any longer or has the drugs burned her nose out.

I told her I was going to drop her off back at the 7-11 and give her some cash for her time, but I wasn't giving her the whole .20. She got upset and told me she had a friend that I might like or we could go to a friends room and get showered, then start over. I told her no and that I was done for the night. I pulled into the CVS, gave her .10 and sent her on her way.

She did say that there are a few girls working that area, but most walk the side streets or only come out real late at night since its getting hot.

Oh boy, what a bust and way to much drama.

Be safe,

Surfer Out!!!

QuestioningOne
06-03-10, 11:05
You crack me up, Surf. You thought full serv. Might be a good alternative after a lousy BJ? And Oh the stench. Lololol

By the way I keep looking in this area but it is always daytime which is why I figure I get nuthin. Did see a possible SW around the Monoco at 5 one day but she kept walking. Checked out all of your locations. Guess I'll be at 7/11 this afternoon. Can't resist following you around town. Luv to find the meth **** out in Bithlo but it is out a way and no sure thing. One day, eventually.

Found a trend on East 50 near Rouse. Stopped at the 7-11 and gassed up. While gassing up I saw a few girls walking 50 and in/out of the 7-11/Autozone/CVS. Then as I am going inside to get something to drink I followed a 30ish, 5'5", WSW with brown hair into the store. She looked cute, but strung out, dirty. As she was getting in line, I jumped in behind her. She was pulling dimes and pennies from her pockets to pay for her smokes, so I offered to help her out. (2 bucks).

Once I was outside, she was standing a few feet away from the door and I offered her a ride. At first she said no, but I said the AC is super cold, so she said ok. Once in we headed down Rouse and talked about her world. She was working part time at store, then got let go for stealing a pair of socks. Now she needs cash for stuff and has to bring home money or her old man will sell her to the dope boy for a few hours of rough sex.

I asked what kind of dope her man uses and she said they both use meth and crack, but mainly meth. I asked her how much she needed to take home and she said. 40, but then will need to get right back out for another. 40-. 60, then again for more.

I told her I had a. 20 and would love a BBBJ and would tip her if she was really good and let me CIMWS. She said she would try, but it's hard for her to swallow in a car. We went to a place I know just south of the 408 and parked. She began the worst BJ I have ever had, lots of teeth and HJ action.

I finally stopped her and told her I wanted to do FS instead. She agreed and started to slid off her jean shorts. That's when the stink from hell filled the car. I told her to stop and put them back on. She wanted to know why and I asked her if she could smell any longer or has the drugs burned her nose out.

I told her I was going to drop her off back at the 7-11 and give her some cash for her time, but I wasn't giving her the whole. 20. She got upset and told me she had a friend that I might like or we could go to a friends room and get showered, then start over. I told her no and that I was done for the night. I pulled into the CVS, gave her. 10 and sent her on her way.

She did say that there are a few girls working that area, but most walk the side streets or only come out real late at night since its getting hot.

Oh boy, what a bust and way to much drama.

Be safe,

Surfer Out!

Vino 7373
06-03-10, 20:03
I had business on that end of town and went west down Old Cheney at 436. I spotted a hot little thing walking down the road. She was eye-balling and looking around at all the cars. I thought, hmmm, maybe she's looking for a date. By the time I turned around and fought the traffic, she was gone.

She's about 20, tanned white or latino, about 5'2", maybe 110 lbs, tramp stamp on lower back, and she has straight, dark brown hair about shoulder-length. This girl had a delicious, nubile, little body; with hot pants showing off her tight butt. She was twitching that thing so all of us guys noticed.

Anybody know anything? Wouldn't I just love to get into that!

Happy hunting,
Vino

Ucf Guy
06-04-10, 08:09
The corner of Old Cheney and 436 you say?

I had business on that end of town and went west down Old Cheney at 436. I spotted a hot little thing walking down the road. She was eye-balling and looking around at all the cars. I thought, hmmm, maybe she's looking for a date. By the time I turned around and fought the traffic, she was gone.

She's about 20, tanned white or latino, about 5'2", maybe 110 lbs, tramp stamp on lower back, and she has straight, dark brown hair about shoulder-length. This girl had a delicious, nubile, little body; with hot pants showing off her tight butt. She was twitching that thing so all of us guys noticed.

Happy hunting,

Vino

QuestioningOne
06-04-10, 15:33
I work right there and travel that road alot. I"ll be looking. Any chance your sighting was daytime hours?

Between Hanging out at 7/11, going to the dog park, driving to Bithlo...I can't get any work done. Jeez.

I will report any daytime scores. Wish me luck.

Happy hunting,
Vino

Monky Boy
06-04-10, 22:10
I've seen a lot of potential SW walking between 434 and Avalon Park Blvd for the past few weeks, havent actually stopped to take a closer look but rather just a drive by, seems a bit more quiet lately since the start of summer, any one know of or seen any girls around the UCF area or E50 by 408?
What time of day have you seen them?

Vino 7373
06-04-10, 22:34
The hot little thing was out around 7:30 PM. Maybe she was looking, maybe she wasn't. I'd sure like to know.

Ucf Guy
06-06-10, 11:50
Dog park is supposedly dead now that our favorite uncle has caught on, still worth a shot though, but I wouldn't expect much honestly.

I work right there and travel that road alot. I"ll be looking. Any chance your sighting was daytime hours?

Between Hanging out at 7/11, going to the dog park, driving to Bithlo...I can't get any work done. Jeez.

I will report any daytime scores. Wish me luck.

Ucf Guy
06-06-10, 11:51
Lately I haven't seen any at all, but when I did it was around the late afternoon time, 5-6, all the SW are complaining about the weather lately, either its too hot or its storming out, so they tend to be out later or when its not raining, they are geared more towards word of mouth now and ads.

What time of day have you seen them?

Nolastname
06-07-10, 08:43
Well, Friday morning renewed my faith in the East 50 area. I saw the post about the girl at 436 and Old Cheney just before leaving the house that morning so I decided that since it was on my way I'd take a look. I'd ben up and down 50 from 436 to Bithlo for weeks now to no end. Someone land some of those trailer park girls and grab some numbers, it's dry as a 90 year old Poon out here!

HOWEVER, on my short ride that morning, right off the bat, there was a Brunette WSW walking into the CS parking lot (436 and Old Cheney). I gave a slight honk and she made eye contact, so I cleared out the front seat, made the turn-a-round and headed back. She did the old "Look to see who it is" look, smiled as if she knew me and hopped right in. We took a drive through her neighborhood and without even negotiating first, she began BBBJ that ended shortly after with a CIM. 2 for the good time and I dropped her off.

She was about 5'1, brunette, early to mid 30's. Ugly teeth, but rockin' bod. I'd say for a SW, about a 6 or 7. Attitude was 9, Service was about a 7. She even rubbed it for me to get me going and the pussy was nice and trimmed, clean and quite lovely. An 8 on my scale. Her ass was a lovely petite size, perfect to hold on to while she entertained me.

Didn't fuck her since she was short on time and we were both short on supplies, but I'll certainly be back to finish the job. Her name was Monique and she didn't have a phone.

The good news. I don't think it was the same girl that someone mentioned last week. A few of you go break her in a bit before I get her again, because you know me, I like it a little USED, LOL. Okay, a LOT used.

PokeHerFaceJon
06-07-10, 09:18

Happy hunting,
Vino

Hey Vino,
That's probably Monique. She's been a guest at the 33rd st. hotel for the past few months. If you've never seen her face you'd think she was 20, more like 35 with a face only a mother would love. Absolutely loves to polish knobs. LOL

PHFJ Out!

QuestioningOne
06-08-10, 09:00
Well, Friday morning renewed my faith in the East 50 area. I saw the post about the girl at 436 and Old Cheney just before leaving the house that morning so I decided that since it was on my way I'd take a look. I'd ben up and down 50 from 436 to Bithlo for weeks now to no end. Someone land some of those trailer park girls and grab some numbers, it's dry as a 90 year old Poon out here!

HOWEVER, on my short ride that morning, right off the bat, there was a Brunette WSW walking into the CS parking lot (436 and Old Cheney). I gave a slight honk and she made eye contact, so I cleared out the front seat, made the turn-a-round and headed back. She did the old "Look to see who it is" look, smiled as if she knew me and hopped right in. We took a drive through her neighborhood and without even negotiating first, she began BBBJ that ended shortly after with a CIM. 2 for the good time and I dropped her off.

She was about 5'1, brunette, early to mid 30's. Ugly teeth, but rockin' bod. I'd say for a SW, about a 6 or 7. Attitude was 9, Service was about a 7. She even rubbed it for me to get me going and the pussy was nice and trimmed, clean and quite lovely. An 8 on my scale. Her ass was a lovely petite size, perfect to hold on to while she entertained me.

Didn't fuck her since she was short on time and we were both short on supplies, but I'll certainly be back to finish the job. Her name was Monique and she didn't have a phone.

The good news. I don't think it was the same girl that someone mentioned last week. A few of you go break her in a bit before I get her again, because you know me, I like it a little USED, LOL. Okay, a LOT used.I will be more than happy to break her in for ya. I will do my damndest. I am so sick of hunting out here with no results. The smell of victory is in the air and it is pungent. I will be camped out on the old hwy.

Thanks, unidentified one.

Rbw2001
06-08-10, 15:31
will be more than happy to break her in for ya. I will do my damndest. I am so sick of hunting out here with no results. The smell of victory is in the air and it is pungent. I will be camped out on the old hwy.

Guys, we need to start a car pool from 436 to Bithlo a couple times a day. Look at all the fuel were burning. Everytime I look at my gauge the low fuel light is on. I've followed all of Surfer's bread crumbs up and down the highway. I do appreciate all the information he passes on. I work a mile north of this intersection and have tried all the side streets between hot dog heaven and Best Buy. Maybe we need to exchange numbers and alert one another when gold is found. I could hardly find a parking spot at the 7-11 and Rouse the other day. It is amazing how many PU trucks with one person in them are eating lunch there. Be safe!

Xiao Xing
06-08-10, 18:51
It never works for me. I did see 1-2 SW back last Christmas. No more after then. I figure out it is prudent to surf OBT because you save tons of gas.

just my 2 cents

xx

will be more than happy to break her in for ya. I will do my damndest. I am so sick of hunting out here with no results. The smell of victory is in the air and it is pungent. I will be camped out on the old hwy.

Guys, we need to start a car pool from 436 to Bithlo a couple times a day. Look at all the fuel were burning. Everytime I look at my gauge the low fuel light is on. I've followed all of Surfer's bread crumbs up and down the highway. I do appreciate all the information he passes on. I work a mile north of this intersection and have tried all the side streets between hot dog heaven and Best Buy. Maybe we need to exchange numbers and alert one another when gold is found. I could hardly find a parking spot at the 7-11 and Rouse the other day. It is amazing how many PU trucks with one person in them are eating lunch there. Be safe!

QuestioningOne
06-09-10, 09:17

Guys, we need to start a car pool from 436 to Bithlo a couple times a day. Look at all the fuel were burning. Everytime I look at my gauge the low fuel light is on. I've followed all of Surfer's bread crumbs up and down the highway. I do appreciate all the information he passes on. I work a mile north of this intersection and have tried all the side streets between hot dog heaven and Best Buy. Maybe we need to exchange numbers and alert one another when gold is found. I could hardly find a parking spot at the 7-11 and Rouse the other day. It is amazing how many PU trucks with one person in them are eating lunch there. Be safe!All in good fun.

I think Surfer owns the 7/11, the kangaroo, and the Sunoco.

BTW I was not eating lunch.

The car pool will need to be a passenger train.

Maybe Surfer owns Dancers Royale, too as that is the obvious Oasis after an hour of hunting through the Old Cheney neighborhood.

I'm lurking. Wish me well.

Rbw2001
06-09-10, 16:14
All in good fun.

I think Surfer owns the 7/11, the kangaroo, and the Sunoco.

BTW I was not eating lunch.

The car pool will need to be a passenger train.

Maybe Surfer owns Dancers Royale, too as that is the obvious Oasis after an hour of hunting through the Old Cheney neighborhood.

I'm lurking. Wish me well.

Maybe the high speed rail is taking the wrong path.
Be safe and best of luck!!

Monky Boy
06-10-10, 04:35
Found myself in the area yesterday around 7PM. Drove from Old Cheney to 50, then down to Alafaya. Not a thing. Beginning to think there's a better chance of spotting the Loch Ness monster in Lake Eola, than spotting a SW in this area.

QuestioningOne
06-15-10, 08:08
Found myself in the area yesterday around 7PM. Drove from Old Cheney to 50, then down to Alafaya. Not a thing. Beginning to think there's a better chance of spotting the Loch Ness monster in Lake Eola, than spotting a SW in this area.Urban Myth, too. I have been unable to sight anything.

SW Surfer
06-15-10, 13:15
All I can say is the far east side is a real hit and miss zone. I drive it 2-3 times a week for business and can go 2-3 weeks without seeing anything. It is the days that I sit still for 30-45min, that I end up spotting one of our SW's.

All I can say is they are there, you just have to be super patient and wait....

....Go luck and happy surfing,

Surf

PS - Also, hang at the 7-11 or Autozone at Manor/Rouse area....there are a few girls trotting around all times of the day/night. Be careful on the deadend - LEO likes to sit at the end and watch for guys cruising the area.

Monky Boy
06-15-10, 19:20
I'm sure they're out there. You guys have posted about your successful hunts. I've driven through twice since my last post and still no luck. I did see a skinny blonde in her mid-30's crossing 50 near the 417. I took a guess which side street she would head down and waited for her. She wouldn't give me the time of day. She definitely looked the part of a SW ..... maybe she thought I was leo. Saw numerous leo during one of those drives. Each time was around 7PM on a week night.

Rbw2001
06-18-10, 08:46
Finally, out of the blue. A sw on Old Cheney named Corin. About 5-3, dark hair, cute, nice bod. Picked her up on the curve between 436 and 50. Excellent attitude and a decent bbj. A 7-8 on looks, same on bod, 9 on attitude. .3, PM me for digits. Need a ho-tel in this area, would like to engage in more activities with Corin.

QuestioningOne
06-18-10, 11:24
I'm thinking we gather up some coinage and lease a shed from one of the numerous shed locations in the area. Put in a cot , share with the proprietor, copy 4-5 keys, get a broadband data line, and 5000 btu window air condo.

Whose up for this? SW, Rbw, XX, UCFguy?

Finally, out of the blue. A sw on Old Cheney named Corin. About 5-3, dark hair, cute, nice bod. Picked her up on the curve between 436 and 50. Excellent attitude and a decent bbj. A 7-8 on looks, same on bod, 9 on attitude. .3, PM me for digits. Need a ho-tel in this area, would like to engage in more activities with Corin.

Jethrow1
06-18-10, 15:12
Ho tel was my idea, need 24 hour one, etc. but the concept is sound.

Or an office somewhere, 400 month or less split 4-6 ways, works.

Rbw2001
06-18-10, 15:27
I'm thinking we gather up some coinage and lease a shed from one of the numerous shed locations in the area. Put in a cot , share with the proprietor, copy 4-5 keys, get a broadband data line, and 5000 btu window air condo.

Whose up for this? SW, Rbw, XX, UCFguy?

A shed with broadband! LOL

Rbw2001
06-18-10, 15:28
Ho tel was my idea, need 24 hour one, etc. but the concept is sound.

Or an office somewhere, 400 month or less split 4-6 ways, works.

There are enough empty rental spaces around here.

Monky Boy
06-18-10, 16:43
There are enough empty rental spaces around here.
I love the idea, but I'd be worried someone would catch on to what was going on behind closed doors.

Ucf Guy
06-19-10, 09:59

Whose up for this? SW, Rbw, XX, UCFguy?That would be amazing, or we could pick a nice parking lot somewhere and if one of you guys have a truck and a nice grill, we could have a tail gating style get together while being on the look out LOL

Beer. Burgers. And broads. Have to love it.

Hairball
06-19-10, 20:44
Is where I saw 2 leo giving this girl a lecture on the side of E-50. I looped around for another look and they had let her go. Traffic was bad around noonish Friday but snapped a couple of pics before losing her. Pretty damn sure this was a Ho.

Monky Boy
06-20-10, 01:30
That would be amazing, or we could pick a nice parking lot somewhere and if one of you guys have a truck and a nice grill, we could have a tail gating style get together while being on the look out LOL

Beer. Burgers. And broads. Have to love it.
I like your style UCF guy!

Vino 7373
06-20-10, 02:33
After barhopping tonight, I decided to check out the Old Cheney to see if anything was up.

Didn't take me long to see activity. A HSW was strolling on up to the gas station. I pulled in to the pumps so I could check things out. She looked to be a hard late twenties-thirtish, she was about 5'4", nice rack, OK bod, but the face was tough to even look at. She also had a prominent bandage above her right eye. I have no idea what was up with that. Her hair was dark, and put up tight and high on her head. I don't really know how long it was.

I stood behind her in line waiting to pay for my gas. After she bought whatever and turned to leave, the clerk just looked at me and shook his head no. I assume that was a clue for me.

I went outside to pump my gas and observed. She hung out with a couple of D-boys that were loitering around the station. She saw me eyeing her, then said hello and waved for me to come over. I politely declined and got in my car to drive away. No way was I going to do this woman no matter how cheap the gift was. I don't believe she was the infamous Monique, or the other one RBW posted about. I think she's someone else. I just knew I wasn't buzzed or horny enough to even touch her.

But it does look like some things are going on around there, even if it's not much activity.

SW Surfer
06-20-10, 09:13
I would agree not to touch this one - if she looks as if she has been in a scrap, she most likely is ready to pull off any trick to make any cash. Most likely her D-Boy beat the shit out of her for not making enough coin.

I saw Monique down near the Fashion Sq Mall a few days ago - no bandage on face. Also saw Karen and Tina near Bumby ????? kinda a odd place for SW's, they normally play Amelia area.

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!!!

After barhopping tonight, I decided to check out the Old Cheney to see if anything was up.

Didn't take me long to see activity. A HSW was strolling on up to the gas station. I pulled in to the pumps so I could check things out. She looked to be a hard late twenties-thirtish, she was about 5'4", nice rack, OK bod, but the face was tough to even look at. She also had a prominent bandage above her right eye. I have no idea what was up with that. Her hair was dark, and put up tight and high on her head. I don't really know how long it was.

I stood behind her in line waiting to pay for my gas. After she bought whatever and turned to leave, the clerk just looked at me and shook his head no. I assume that was a clue for me.

I went outside to pump my gas and observed. She hung out with a couple of D-boys that were loitering around the station. She saw me eyeing her, then said hello and waved for me to come over. I politely declined and got in my car to drive away. No way was I going to do this woman no matter how cheap the gift was. I don't believe she was the infamous Monique, or the other one RBW posted about. I think she's someone else. I just knew I wasn't buzzed or horny enough to even touch her.

But it does look like some things are going on around there, even if it's not much activity.

SW Surfer
06-20-10, 09:14
Hey Hairball - Great photo...looks like Sydney....she was a thin little girl from Lakeland. I would love to try her out...

Be Safe,

Surfer Out!!!

Is where I saw 2 leo giving this girl a lecture on the side of E-50. I looped around for another look and they had let her go. Traffic was bad around noonish Friday but snapped a couple of pics before losing her. Pretty damn sure this was a Ho.

Carlosa
06-20-10, 12:44
What was the cross street?

Vino 7373
06-20-10, 18:23
The posts about teaming together to get a place to use for the Old Cheney girls is a sound idea. There's more to it than convienance.

I'm sure many of you that've been around for awhile remember Tribal. He was the SM that picked up a girl at Old Cheney and went back to her place. I don't know the circumstances, but I do know her pimps beat the living shit out of him. He was in the hospital for three weeks and almost died. He hasn't posted for well over a year. He probably learned his lesson in the worst kind of way. Has anybody heard anything from him or know if his attackers were convicted?

I'll bet the persons responsible for his beating are still in that area. Hell, they probably are the handlers for the several girls that we've been posting about.

Under no circumstances would I recommend going back to any girl's place that works that area. You simply MUST remove them from the area, and go someplace else that's safe. Your life might depend upon it.

Hairball
06-20-10, 18:47
What was the cross street?

That would be Dean rd and E-50.
I would also like to remind us that these are all isolated sitings and making a special trip to see for your self will most likely just cost you gas. For those that travel or live the area keep your eyes open, ya never know.

SW Surfer
06-21-10, 09:02
Tribal is a very good friend of mine and actually introduced me to this site. He is still hunting but keeps very low. After his dance with death he posted a few times and LEO came a knocking for more details...they almost ran him in for not helping, but they soon left him alone.

I had a mini board meeting with him on Saturday at the IR. He is doing well and misses the days of old O-Town when a ho was a ho and the d-boys laid low. Now the Ho's act like thugs and the D-boys pimp the girls hard, this has made LEO more aggressive and the streets more dangerous.

We all remember 10-15 years back when OBT was thick with girls and LEO left them alone. Tribal (and I) feel some of the issue is Craigslist and BP being a route for the basic street walkers to become a wanna-be High End Escort (remember the 80's).

Well, I like the idea of a group place, but we use alias's on the board for anonymity.......to be honest there are only 3-4 guys on the board I know face to face, and that's from small board meetings or from the a famous sw surfing trip/gang bang.

I don't mind sharing the cost of a no-tel room for a few days so we can have a safe place to play. But last time I got a small month-to-month lease it ended up turning into a drug den for the the girls and then the d-boys and LEO came a sniffing.

Be Safe,

Surf Out!!!

The posts about teaming together to get a place to use for the Old Cheney girls is a sound idea. There's more to it than convienance.

I'm sure many of you that've been around for awhile remember Tribal. He was the SM that picked up a girl at Old Cheney and went back to her place. I don't know the circumstances, but I do know her pimps beat the living shit out of him. He was in the hospital for three weeks and almost died. He hasn't posted for well over a year. He probably learned his lesson in the worst kind of way. Has anybody heard anything from him or know if his attackers were convicted?

I'll bet the persons responsible for his beating are still in that area. Hell, they probably are the handlers for the several girls that we've been posting about.

Under no circumstances would I recommend going back to any girl's place that works that area. You simply MUST remove them from the area, and go someplace else that's safe. Your life might depend upon it.

SW Surfer
06-21-10, 09:04

Has anyone else experienced Corin???? I plan on trying for her later this week when I get back in town.

Surf Out!!!

Tribal69
06-21-10, 15:03
Hi All,

I am still hunting in my own Tribal Style, just not as much as in the past. I have a few regular girls I see that are not looking for new clients ( No Surfer Boy you still can't have their #'s ).

As for the East 50 area - it's always been a hit and miss kinda area. OC and 436 at the gas stations was a normal place to find a sw/homeless girl for a date, but since the major construction on 50, most of the girls just moved on. As for the riff-raff that likes to prey on the few of us that support their girls. LEO has cleaned up the area for the most part, but the construction did most of it for LEO. That project has almost stopped any type of reasonable hunting...u-turn are almost impossible and the traffic is just plan bad.

Surfer Boy was right - I really miss the days of OBT in the late 80 early 90's....oh for the good old days.

Well enough from me - happy hunting and be safe,

T69

Xiao Xing
06-21-10, 18:42
I agree with all the rating in Bob's previous report and only add one sentence: she is very professional.

I thank Bob for his report here.

xx

Has anyone else experienced Corin???? I plan on trying for her later this week when I get back in town.

Surf Out!!!

Michael Caffey
06-22-10, 08:10
Sounds to me like what is needed is "insurance"...the knowledge on the street that if you beat a member of this forum down to rob them, like the first born of Egypt, you WILL be visited by an Angel... and not the kind you and I like Vino.

Violence - It may never be "the answer", but it's almost always a viable solution. ;)

SW Surfer
06-22-10, 09:46
Those boy's and the SW that setup Tribal got what they deserved...that's about all I can say on the subject.

Thank God Fl still allows CC Permit - :)

Surf Out!!!

R Consultant
06-23-10, 06:54
You can't predict the unpredictable! Glad to hear this case is closed. I hope Tribal is back to life and livin well.

Happy Hunting!!

Those boy's and the SW that setup Tribal got what they deserved...that's about all I can say on the subject.

Thank God Fl still allows CC Permit - :)

Surf Out!!!

SW Surfer
06-24-10, 16:45
He sure is - we actually just got together in Jacksonville playing at the PL....see thread for more info....I will post later tonight.

You can't predict the unpredictable! Glad to hear this case is closed. I hope Tribal is back to life and livin well.

Happy Hunting!!

QuestioningOne
06-25-10, 15:35
Was it worth all the wasted time?

Corin didn't spill a drop. Whatta attitude, friendly, attractive.

Cept it wasn't Old Cheney. I had to run over to west 50 to find her. She insists she hangs in the Old cheney area. I'm still lurking.

Ucf Guy
06-27-10, 11:47
Anyone have digits for Corin? Please PM me! Id like to take this one out for a spin since you fellow mongers seem to speak so highly of her.

Member #4152
06-27-10, 18:18
I also met Corin by Old Cheney and 50 in the afternoon a couple of days ago. I got an above average bbbj w/ cim for 0.2.

Nice girl - she had on a denim mini skirt -- commando style!

PM me for the digits.

Twfsb

Rbw2001
06-27-10, 20:31
Anyone have digits for Corin? Please PM me! Id like to take this one out for a spin since you fellow mongers seem to speak so highly of her.

You requested her number before and I did not send it to you. I'll explain, you have 18 post. Two have girls names Ariel and Annette in them, both very well known. No SW reviews or finds. But it seems that you may do a lot of driving around. Unless some one can vouch for you, we cannot take a chance giving the number to the wrong person.
Be safe and good luck.

Xiao Xing
06-27-10, 20:56
Some people wants to gave me a so called digit of a girl and I did not go. It could be a sting.

I am sympathy on those SW who survive a bottom life. Unless they are dealing with drugs, I don't think uncle should focus on them. It even destroys the tourist industry. The hotels and motels on OBT are heavily on SW paid rent. The local government tax is already shrinking and could lay off more uncles when the budget deficit increases. It is a suicide for uncle's own employment if they completely eliminate every single SW on the street.

But the uncle are very closely monitor this site and try to get those girls and mongers by giving or taking digit from us.

Be careful!

You requested her number before and I did not send it to you. I'll explain, you have 18 post. Two have girls names Ariel and Annette in them, both very well known. No SW reviews or finds. But it seems that you may do a lot of driving around. Unless some one can vouch for you, we cannot take a chance giving the number to the wrong person.
Be safe and good luck.

Carlosa
06-28-10, 23:08
What times are they out?

North West Wind
06-29-10, 02:16
I work in this area. LEO has taken notice and has set up shop there. Be cautious and look for a dark blue Late model F-150 with windows tinted way past what is legal.

Rbw2001
06-29-10, 09:39
What times are they out?

We all have wished for that crystal ball. I've been out early, late, noon time, and different times of the day. It is slim pickens on east 50. You only find a sw when the ho gods are looking out for you.
Happy Hunting

Snow Plow
06-29-10, 12:32
We all have wished for that crystal ball. I've been out early, late, noon time, and different times of the day. It is slim pickens on east 50. You only find a sw when the ho gods are looking out for you.
Happy Hunting

...Or when your s o is sitting in the car, next to you, while you have to act as if you didn't even notice the sw.

Member #4152
07-02-10, 18:03
I almost picked up a 30ish wsw on the corner of 50 and Dean but uncle Leo and another one of his buddies had just stopped at the light next to me. When i circled around she hopped onto a bike headed down Dean Rd. and then into the trailer park near Flowers.

Ucf Guy
07-06-10, 02:06
I understand completely, truth be told I don't blame you, no hard feelings, we are all here as mongers together and sooner or later I'll earn my stripes LOL

Be safe and good luck to you too bud

Be safe and good luck.

Member #4152
07-18-10, 17:36
I picked up Janice this afternoon on E-50 between Goldenrod and Econ. WSW 25-30 slim and tall about an 6 or 7 on the sw scale. Great no-rush bbbj skills demonstrated for 0.2 talked down from 0.3. I will definitely repeat for another bbbj or for cfs.

Twfsb

Navyvet1
07-22-10, 01:39
Hey guys,

I recently got out of the military and now trying my sea legs down in Orlando.

Does anyone know of any cheap motels around to service my ship?

Rbw2001
07-24-10, 13:11
Hey guys,

I recently got out of the military and now trying my sea legs down in Orlando.

Does anyone know of any cheap motels around to service my ship?

There are a few on E. 50 that are reasonable, a couple close to Alafaya. Haven't seen any business going on around them.
Happy hunting

QuestioningOne
07-27-10, 08:43
I don't know how many trips daily it took. Found Monique.

The teeth. I tried to ignore that, Face is not bad though, little titties. Her performance was good. She is friendly, has a bouncy walk, found her twice on Old cheney east and west of 436 but

Going into someone else's apt. (two gay guys? Who were there) dirty scuzzy, into the bathroom, she did not spill a drop. BBBJ $20. That was the good part.

Anyway the thrill of the long hunt is over. Somehow I expect more.

Onward, have to find Janice along 50.

Thanks to the prior reports and sightings.

Member #4152
07-31-10, 11:38
I picked up Boo by the laundromat on Old Cheney last week. She is a HSW in her early twenties - chubby girl but has nice legs and a decent face about a 6 on the sw scale.

It turned out that this girl was not a regular sw but a dope girl but could be converted for .1

No Fuking Thanks - I dropped her off right back where I picked her up.

Be safe my friends - some of these hsw are dope girls.

Twfsb

The world famous SB aka The world famous Old Cheney Monger

Member #4152
07-31-10, 11:47
Lily is a strong 7 on the real girl scale. This has to be my best finds of the year. Lily is a wsw with dark brown, absolutely beautiful face, perky c-cups, long legs, late twenties but looks 25, slim and fit body type, and looked fantastic in a mini skirt (commando style) and a loose fitting blouse.

At first I did not think Lily was a wsw but I circled around and asked her if she needed a ride. Thank God for this Florida heat because she said yes and was happy to hop right in. We agreed on .6 for CFS and a ride to her friends house.

When we arrived at her spot I leaned against a wall and this girl walks right over and reaffirmed her height by mounting the twfsb face forward. Next, I bent her over and this girl has an almost perfect - well you know.

The best thing about Lily is her tight (by tight I mean vice grip tight) tight tight (so tight I had to say it twice tight) vag.

Twfsb

Vino 7373
08-01-10, 13:51
Was cruising down Curry Ford near 436, around noon, when the hodar went off full-tilt.

I spied a decent looking HSW walking. She was about 35, curly blond hair put up, nice bod, great rack. The usual tipoffs: slow walk, looking around at the cars, trying to be inconspicious, and not too obvious.

I figured I'm going for it, even though I wasn't looking. I turned around and circled back. Made the turn-around on a side street getting ready for the perfect pickup. I'm stopped with her walking straight towards me. That's when I got the good look at her. She was so loaded, she was staggering. She looked directly at me with the, "OK buddy, it's your turn," look. Her face was weathered. I could actually see her jaw moving as she grinded her teeth. I looked into her eyes and they were vacant. I thought she might collapse in front of my vehicle as she walked in front of me. She briefly stopped right in front of my bumper, she was two feet away, and looked directly at me. I just couldn't do it at that point and took the pass. She turned around and continued her staggered stroll down the road. Great bod, but I had to pass.

Xiao Xing
08-01-10, 17:43
I went there today around 4 pm and made two turn around surfing. I did not see any action. I went to Office Depot plaza, saw nothing there too.

xx

Lily is a strong 7 on the real girl scale. This has to be my best finds of the year. Lily is a wsw with dark brown, absolutely beautiful face, perky c-cups, long legs, late twenties but looks 25, slim and fit body type, and looked fantastic in a mini skirt (commando style) and a loose fitting blouse.

At first I did not think Lily was a wsw but I circled around and asked her if she needed a ride. Thank God for this Florida heat because she said yes and was happy to hop right in. We agreed on .6 for CFS and a ride to her friends house.

When we arrived at her spot I leaned against a wall and this girl walks right over and reaffirmed her height by mounting the twfsb face forward. Next, I bent her over and this girl has an almost perfect - well you know.

The best thing about Lily is her tight (by tight I mean vice grip tight) tight tight (so tight I had to say it twice tight) vag.

Twfsb

QuestioningOne
08-02-10, 11:13

Twfsb

The world famous SB aka The world famous Old Cheney MongerDamn You, lol.

Mr Bane
08-02-10, 16:11
Hello, all. Long time reader, mid time monger, first time poster. I used to live in this area and when I did had a chance to sample many of the ones that have been around awhile, Monique, Kat, Janice. Still have occasional reason to come by, which leads us to today.

Found Janice today. Only came back looking b/c Twfsb's post. Just FYI for everyone, I never found her before anywhere but between Harrell and Chickasaw. Found her at Harrell today. Half and half with CIM finale for $25. Very easy going and a good time to be had.

PS, for anyone who is lucky enough to find her, she does have a number now. In the past, it was hit or miss if it would still be on when you wanted to call her, so keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

QuestioningOne
08-04-10, 14:37
The number I have. Answered by male who said she was not available at that number any longer.

Hello, all. Long time reader, mid time monger, first time poster. I used to live in this area and when I did had a chance to sample many of the ones that have been around awhile, Monique, Kat, Janice. Still have occasional reason to come by, which leads us to today.

Found Janice today. Only came back looking b/c Twfsb's post. Just FYI for everyone, I never found her before anywhere but between Harrell and Chickasaw. Found her at Harrell today. Half and half with CIM finale for $25. Very easy going and a good time to be had.

PS, for anyone who is lucky enough to find her, she does have a number now. In the past, it was hit or miss if it would still be on when you wanted to call her, so keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Member #4152
08-04-10, 18:42
I found Nicole on E-50 between Goldenrod and SR 417. WSW country girl, 35-40, fit body, about a 6 on the sw scale. Leo check then .2 for an excellent bbbjtc w/ cim.

This girl is ok looking but she talks too fuking much! Non-stop talking.

Twfsb

PM me for the digits - I probably will not use her again unless all other options are unavailable. YMMV

Xiao Xing
08-04-10, 21:38
She is a cool girl and her BBJ is incredible and I really enjoy it.

She does have a digits now and senior member can PM me to get it.

XX

Vino 7373
08-05-10, 01:21
Old Cheney is crawling with LEO now. No activity tonight at all, except for marked and unmarked. Beware.

It might be wise to not say exactly where these girls are being picked up at. If you know what I mean.

Navyvet1
08-05-10, 13:58
Old Cheney is crawling with LEO now. No activity tonight at all, except for marked and unmarked. Beware.

It might be wise to not say exactly where these girls are being picked up at. If you know what I mean.I second this, was driving by earlier this morning and had leo following me and one parked at the 7/11. Be careful, I noticed also they like to park one at the Autozone if your headed in that direction.

Vino 7373
08-06-10, 13:34
Again, I had business on that side of town this afternoon. I thought I'd be safe cruising down Old Cheney to look for possibilities. I was wrong.

I spotted four marked LEO's on just one pass. Two were cruising, one was parked at 7/11, and one was sitting on a side street observing. That was just on the West side of 436. I think they've put the shut-down on this gig now.

Be careful!

QuestioningOne
08-11-10, 14:27
Got lucky and found her in the early afternoon. As advertised and at the right location. Good to the last drop. Usually she is not out before 4:30. No phone as of yet. She said to say Hi to XX. LOL.

. 3 BBBJCIM and FS. 5. I am dying to get in. LOL. Get it?

Member #4152
08-12-10, 17:49
I saw Boo again walking on Old Cheney. She is a 20-25 HSW and she was looking nice with short shorts and a loose purple top (large C or D cups). I wanted to stop and pick her up but the last time I did she wanted too much $.

Has anyone picked up this girl and if so how much did you get the mish or bbbj for?

Leo was out in force again today - like always. Remember to checks your lights, wear your seat belt, and to follow all traffic laws and you will stay off of Uncle Leo's radar.

Twfsb

Xiao Xing
08-14-10, 19:17
That is what I always do to SW if I can.

xx

Got lucky and found her in the early afternoon. As advertised and at the right location. Good to the last drop. Usually she is not out before 4:30. No phone as of yet. She said to say Hi to XX. LOL.

. 3 BBBJCIM and FS. 5. I am dying to get in. LOL. Get it?

Member #4152
08-16-10, 08:00
I saw Janice yesterday again at the Kwik-E-Mart on E-50 drinking an uncovered Budweiser! I need to keep a low profile so I could not pick her up. Maybe next time I will find her in a better condition.

Member #4152
08-19-10, 17:55
I picked Janice again on E-50. Excellent BBBJTC w/cim like always but she is starting to look really bad.

Its starts to be a turn off for me when a WSW like Janice who has a decent personality lets her drug use affect her normally nice looking body.

I probably will not use her again. Thankfully, there are many more where she came from.

Twfsb!

Mugenn
08-19-10, 22:30
I wanted to say I concur with what has been said about Janice.

I thought I was lucky night because I never seen her out.

Very fun girl!

Big Surf
08-24-10, 22:48
Saw a blonde wsw sitting at the bus stop across from the kwikmart on e50 this afternoon. Swung a U-turn to have a better look and a salesman driving a ford from the lot (had the msrp papers in the window) stop and pick her up. Made me chuckle.. From what I've seen here, I'm guessing this was Janice..

be safe.
Big Surf.

Rbw2001
08-25-10, 15:07
Finally had the time to meet up with Nicole. Gave her a call and met her on Forsyth. Very good bbbjcim. 36yo, dark hair, 5' 105 lbs about a 6 on the sw scale. Bj was about a 7. And then yak, yak, yak, this girl can talk. Got digits.
Rbw

Jordang
08-27-10, 14:57
Can anyone clarify Old Cheneys scene a little? I don't see a Kwik Mart on 50 (though there is one at 436 and OC) and I've driven down both stretches (N and S of 50 but don't see any SWers or LEO or anything really. I'm usually out around noon or 530.

Don't want to freak any of you out. Not asking for a ton of info. Just a little clarity to what had been posted already. I though I knew the area a bit but am not having any luck.

Hairball
08-28-10, 10:25
Can anyone clarify Old Cheneys scene a little? I don't see a Kwik Mart on 50 (though there is one at 436 and OC) and I've driven down both stretches (N and S of 50 but don't see any SWers or LEO or anything really. I'm usually out around noon or 530.

Don't want to freak any of you out. Not asking for a ton of info. Just a little clarity to what had been posted already. I though I knew the area a bit but am not having any luck.To clarify there are few regular sw's in this area and any special hunting trips will usually end in disapointment. Leo's patrol this whole area like it is OBT. Having said that in my regular travels over the years have scored quite a few times (many not reported) and will continue to search for that diamond in the ruphhh. Once construction ends I hope for a pick up in activity.

Rbw2001
08-29-10, 17:49

Don't want to freak any of you out. Not asking for a ton of info. Just a little clarity to what had been posted already. I though I knew the area a bit but am not having any luck.On the south side of 50 across from the empty motel that is fenced off. West of 417.

Ucf Guy
08-29-10, 20:37
East bound on 50 by the 408. She was about a 6-7 on the SW scale walking near the BP and win dixie right past 408 area, WSW, petite, walking in a dark colored skirt, heels, and a tank top tonight around 7ish, I was late to a dinner reservation, wish I could have dreamed with this one.

Mugenn
09-19-10, 21:58
Its been a while since I've seenany action on here. I've been driving 50 a couple times and haven't seen nothing latly, you guys having any luck?

Rbw2001
09-20-10, 08:46
Its been a while since I've seenany action on here. I've been driving 50 a couple times and haven't seen nothing latly, you guys having any luck?
I've seen Janice out a few times, she was looking pretty bad. I'm on Old Cheney a couple times a day, but there hasn't been any action.
Happy Hunting
Rbw

QuestioningOne
09-22-10, 09:14
That was me. Couldn't resist the one liner.

Saw a blonde WSW sitting at the bus stop across from the kwikmart on e50 this afternoon. Swung a U-turn to have a better look and a salesman driving a ford from the lot (had the msrp papers in the window) stop and pick her up. Made me chuckle. From what I've seen here, I'm guessing this was Janice.

Be safe.

Big Surf.

QuestioningOne
09-22-10, 09:22
Mugenn if you can read thru this east side forum back a ways you will find it is few and far between and diffricult. I hgaven't been out really lurking for a while because it seems so non productive. But they are there. Janice being the most likely after 4 pm. Mosts girls are ghosts. I am a daytime guy and I can no longer justify the time in traffic for ghosts. Luck to ya.

Member #4152
09-27-10, 17:31
I spotted two wsws on old cheney highway at 1pm today. The one in the white shirt was cute but looked a little too cracked out for my tastes. The one in the green was a little chubby but doable.

I try my best to pick up sws walking alone. It just keeps the price low.

Twfsb

The world famous SB aka The world famous Old Cheney monger!.

Xiao Xing
09-28-10, 21:13
West or East side to Semoran?

I check Old Cheney often. But barely find any sw.

Thanks,

xx

I spotted two wsws on old cheney highway at 1pm today. The one in the white shirt was cute but looked a little too cracked out for my tastes. The one in the green was a little chubby but doable.

I try my best to pick up sws walking alone. It just keeps the price low.

Twfsb

The world famous SB aka The world famous Old Cheney monger!.

Seminole John
09-29-10, 14:39
Looks like Valerie is back in town and working the streets now. I was pumping gas at the Cumberland Farms across from McDonalds on 50 and saw her there talking on her phone by corner of the building. Some lucky guy pulls up and talks to her for a minute and she hops in and leaves. About 45 minutes later, after I picked up a few things at Walmart, I see her walking west on 50 by the Poppa Johns on Alafaya. By the time I looped around she was gone. I've seen her several times so I'm sure it was her. That's a high quality sw. I'm gonna have to spend more time looking in this area.

QuestioningOne
09-30-10, 13:57
Looks like Valerie is back in town and working the streets now. I was pumping gas at the Cumberland Farms across from McDonalds on 50 and saw her there talking on her phone by corner of the building. Some lucky guy pulls up and talks to her for a minute and she hops in and leaves. About 45 minutes later, after I picked up a few things at Walmart, I see her walking west on 50 by the Poppa Johns on Alafaya. By the time I looped around she was gone. I've seen her several times so I'm sure it was her. That's a high quality sw. I'm gonna have to spend more time looking in this area.SJ,

Can we get description for spotting her?

Lrpilot
09-30-10, 20:00
Looks like Valerie is back in town and working the streets now. I was pumping gas at the Cumberland Farms across from McDonalds on 50 and saw her there talking on her phone by corner of the building. Some lucky guy pulls up and talks to her for a minute and she hops in and leaves. About 45 minutes later, after I picked up a few things at Walmart, I see her walking west on 50 by the Poppa Johns on Alafaya. By the time I looped around she was gone. I've seen her several times so I'm sure it was her. That's a high quality sw. I'm gonna have to spend more time looking in this area.

I can't believe this! Why would she have taken to the streets? She was a fantastic find as a non SW provider with the LUVS GFE group. This is shocking to me!

Seminole John
09-30-10, 22:14
I found it quite surprising also. As I said I'm a big fan of hers and the GFE girls in general (Katie is my ATF) and I'm sure it was her. Of course I gave up trying to figure out why these girls do what they do a long time ago. I'll be looking to see her again real soon.

I can't believe this! Why would she have taken to the streets? She was a fantastic find as a non SW provider with the LUVS GFE group. This is shocking to me!

Seminole John
09-30-10, 22:17
A picture from her website is attached. She's brunette, about 22 5' 6", 145 lbs. Not skinny not fat. Very nice pair of DD's.

SJ,

Can we get description for spotting her?

Lrpilot
10-03-10, 16:25
Has anyone else found Valerie yet? I looked a few times, but couldn't find her.

A picture from her website is attached. She's brunette, about 22 5' 6", 145 lbs. Not skinny not fat. Very nice pair of DD's.

Xiao Xing
10-03-10, 18:55
Met Kathy, 26 yr old wsw, 8 score at street scale, resilient A cup, this weekend at E Colonial/50. She asked .4 for either BBBJ or FS. Did FS in a private place and have her digits.

xx

QuestioningOne
10-04-10, 10:08
Dreamed of her twice this weekend. Thanks to Guide members kind assistance. See report under SW. Tight, small great body, good skills. Talker. Pm for Digits.

XX clear out your mail.

Nolastname
10-04-10, 13:26
I can second that report. I saw her the same day just east of alafaya with a green bag. Didn't partake, had to be somewhere.

Lrpilot
10-05-10, 05:09
Thanks for the veification. I was hoping someone has seen her more recently. Anyone seen her in the past few days, or does anyone know if she is working with the LUVS GFE group again?

I can second that report. I saw her the same day just east of alafaya with a green bag. Didn't partake, had to be somewhere.

Vino 7373
10-06-10, 00:36

After hearing about Valerie from the LUVSGFE group becoming a SW, I had to try to find her today. I called the last digits I had for her. Another girl answered, said she wasn't Val, and didn't know her.

I cruised the reported area for a couple of hours today looking. I certainly didn't see her this afternoon. I only saw one HSW that had two mongers trying to scoop her up. I think it was Maria. They looked like a couple of sharks going after fresh chum. There were other mongers cruising the loop also. Probably other members of this forum.

I even went back tonight to try again. Valerie is so incredible, at SW gift ranges, it was worth the effort. I came up empty, but gave it my best shot. If any of you dream of her and get her digits, please PM me!

Jan Gorzo
10-06-10, 01:45
I can second that report. I saw her the same day just east of alafaya with a green bag. Didn't partake, had to be somewhere.I contacted her yesterday via mail and asked if she is around. She told me that she is not in Orlando. So, I asked her to let me know when she gets back in town. I was surprised when she replied by saying that she will never be back in Orlando.

Doraphilia
10-12-10, 08:13
New to the forum but long time east side monger. No action at all on east side. Old Cheney, Harrel Road, all the way out to bunker hill. Have to go to the trail for action.

Vino 7373
10-17-10, 02:13
I visited friends over on the East side of town tonight. I decided to try my luck on the Old Cheney around 1 AM before making the long drive home.

I cruised that strech of road multiple times. I even went for coffee and gave it another shot. Not only were there no SW's, there wasn't anybody on the road. No pedestrians, no D-boys, and there weren't hardly any cars driving it either! This was prime time on a Sat night and nothing.

I believe LEO has effectively shut down any hope of SW activity on this road. Our Demmings' lackeys can really pat themselves on the back over this one. I think they won this round.

Member #4152
10-18-10, 18:00
I picked up Yaya walking down Old Cheney Hwy during the daytime. HSW, B-cups, fit body, about 5'5", 110-120lbs, very pretty face, big hazel eyes, soft backside, nice personality. This girl hops into my car and was very friendly. We did a quick Leo check then headed off to the hidden spot.

I asked her what services she offered and she replied anything. Immediate. Dirty Sanchez thoughts ran through my mind but I did not want to scare her off on our first meeting. I opted for the BBBJTC. Cim makes her puke. But her skill was there and was solid. She even unzipped the trousers and let me slip a hand inside and feel the wetness. I "accidentally" brushed up against the brown-eyed-monster and she did not even notice.

Listen up noobs. Don't even think about PMing me for her digits unless you have at least 12 or more decent posts. I did not become The World Famous Old Cheney Monger by giving the digits of my favorite girls to Leo and the gang.

Non. Noobs PM me for her digits.

Twfsb.

The World Famous SB! Aka The World Famous Old Cheney Monger!

Member #4152
10-18-10, 18:22
I have been reading a lot of chatter about the E-50 and the Old Cheney area being dead on this forum. Believe me my fellow mongers when you read this; there are two stinky fingers on my right hand that are proof that this area is fruitful when certain rules are followed.

I might be posting some noob cliffs notes on Old Cheney Mongering. But I am still debating its value verses the potential for Leo to snag a couple of you rookie mongers while you are still under training.

Let me know you thoughts.

Twfsb aka The World Famous Old Cheney Monger!

Xiao Xing
10-19-10, 20:13
Hi,

Can I have Yaya's digits?

Thanks,

Xx.

I picked up Yaya walking down Old Cheney Hwy during the daytime. HSW, B-cups, fit body, about 5'5", 110-120lbs, very pretty face, big hazel eyes, soft backside, nice personality. This girl hops into my car and was very friendly. We did a quick Leo check then headed off to the hidden spot.

I asked her what services she offered and she replied anything. Immediate. Dirty Sanchez thoughts ran through my mind but I did not want to scare her off on our first meeting. I opted for the BBBJTC. Cim makes her puke. But her skill was there and was solid. She even unzipped the trousers and let me slip a hand inside and feel the wetness. I "accidentally" brushed up against the brown-eyed-monster and she did not even notice.

Listen up noobs. Don't even think about PMing me for her digits unless you have at least 12 or more decent posts. I did not become The World Famous Old Cheney Monger by giving the digits of my favorite girls to Leo and the gang.

Non. Noobs PM me for her digits.

Twfsb.

The World Famous SB! Aka The World Famous Old Cheney Monger!

Wood Jablomi
10-23-10, 15:58
I traverse this road frequently and I must agree that it is not easy to find SWs at hotspots mentioned in posts here.

However, I have spotted SWs and picked up 1 at least, somewhere along E colonial. I hate to give away the spots that are propping up for fear of them being wiped out be LE. However, I would be happy to share / clarify / confirm with SM regarding same via PMs.

Xiao Xing
10-23-10, 22:52
I traverse this road frequently and I must agree that it is not easy to find SWs at hotspots mentioned in posts here.

However, I have spotted SWs and picked up 1 at least, somewhere along E colonial. I hate to give away the spots that are propping up for fear of them being wiped out be LE. However, I would be happy to share / clarify / confirm with SM regarding same via PMs. I am living in UCF area now. I can trade some infor with your hot spot infor.

Thanks,

Xx

Haha99
10-24-10, 16:15
Traveled on E.50 after 11pm on Friday night.

Saw 2 leos. One was sitting in cucumber gas station where was reported as a potential spot.

I don't think E.50 is good for late night hunting. It is not easy to recognize SWs while driving at 50 MPH in the dark. I almost hit the car in front of me twice.

Did you guys surf before sunset?

I visited friends over on the East side of town tonight. I decided to try my luck on the Old Cheney around 1 AM before making the long drive home.

I cruised that strech of road multiple times. I even went for coffee and gave it another shot. Not only were there no SW's, there wasn't anybody on the road. No pedestrians, no the-boys, and there weren't hardly any cars driving it either! This was prime time on a Sat night and nothing.

I believe LEO has effectively shut down any hope of SW activity on this road. Our Demmings' lackeys can really pat themselves on the back over this one. I think they won this round.

Nolastname
10-29-10, 18:37
Picked up Nichole and got a nice BBBJTCCIM TWICE! She got the first one and KEPT GOING, the second one came shortly after and there's no mistaking whether I have or not, I cut loose like a water hose. She DID however spit a load out the window that stuck to the car, something my GF noticed immediately that night. "Must be some bird shit sweetie, look, it's on the hood too! "

Anyway, I know my usual M. O. Is to pop in her face, but I don't mind cutting loose in a mouth from time to time either. Does anyone want to go in on a room and turn this girl out? Let's get 6 or 7. She's got a HELL of a body and an even better attitude. Face is about a 4 and the other guy was right, the only time she shuts up is when she's working. Serious on the room though, I want to get this girl, but I'm a sick fucker, I like them 6 or 7 guys in when I get 'them. Anyone (or two or three) care to nut in her face before I get her?

Well, got to go, got to post some Galveston stuff. Visited 4 months ago and have been late to report. Take care, BE SAFE!

Doraphilia
11-12-10, 08:39
Ran into Janice on the east side. She gave me digits. PM for them.

Mugenn
11-12-10, 18:41
Ran into Janice on the east side. She gave me digits. PM for them.Must say Janice is not your regular SW. She is very interesting when she doesn't have my dick in her mouth. Would repeat again but man o man the drugs are wearing her down. Maybe I'll just stick to the awesome BBBJ.

Vino 7373
11-12-10, 21:54
Picked up Nichole and got a nice BBBJTCCIM TWICE! She got the first one and KEPT GOING, the second one came shortly after and there's no mistaking whether I have or not, I cut loose like a water hose. She DID however spit a load out the window that stuck to the car, something my GF noticed immediately that night."Must be some bird shit sweetie, look, it's on the hood too!"

Anyway, I know my usual M. O. Is to pop in her face, but I don't mind cutting loose in a mouth from time to time either. Does anyone want to go in on a room and turn this girl out? Let's get 6 or 7. She's got a HELL of a body and an even better attitude. Face is about a 4 and the other guy was right, the only time she shuts up is when she's working. Serious on the room though, I want to get this girl, but I'm a sick fucker, I like them 6 or 7 guys in when I get 'them. Anyone (or two or three) care to nut in her face before I get her?

Well, got to go, got to post some Galveston stuff. Visited 4 months ago and have been late to report. Take care, BE SAFE! Hey man, Nichole is one of the really good ones. Try to treat her with some respect. Finds like her are few and far between. Nutting in her face for laughs is pretty callous. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

Rbw2001
11-15-10, 10:25
Saw Janice yesterday, she was out around noon. Same area. Excellent BBBJCIM. I've got to agree with Mugenn the drugs are wearing here down. She just returned from a vacation paid for by the county. She acts like she is trying to make up for lost time.

Cya,

Rbw

All Crazy
11-16-10, 11:59
Not sure of name.

Picked one WSW up, was talking with a guy saw me twice and started coming over. Asked her for directions, and then asked her if she could come and show me. Got in, did the meet and greet check, drove around and got to the business. She got down like a professional and left no mess at all, thats the best part. She was average nothing to brag about but work was very nice and clean. Give it an high 6 on the scale of the streets.

Xiao Xing
11-17-10, 21:39
I picked up her one time at 50 Miller area when she pretended to use a payphone. She later admit her home is around 50 / Avalon area. She is around 40ish. Good BBJ. She gave her digits to me and I called, a man answered phone.

XX.

Not sure of nam.

Picked one WSW up, was talking with a guy saw me twice and started coming over. Asked her for directions, and then asked her if she could come and show me. Got in, did the meet and greet check, drove around and got to the business. She got down like a professional and left no mess at all, thats the best part. She was average nothing to brag about but work was very nice and clean. Give it an high 6 on the scale of the streets.

All Crazy
11-18-10, 18:44
I picked up her one time at 50 Miller area when she pretended to use a payphone. She later admit her home is around 50 / Avalon area. She is around 40ish. Good BBJ. She gave her digits to me and I called, a man answered phone.

XX. Not very good with names, but that wasn't it (too easy to remember). But in any case she was slim, not too short dark, maybe to shoulders. Nice be cup, and she was about 40ish wearing a red top and jeans. If that helps you any, have a safe time.

Xiao Xing
11-20-10, 04:57
Ann is 40ish and slim.

Xx.

Not very good with names, but that wasn't it (too easy to remember). But in any case she was slim, not too short dark, maybe to shoulders. Nice be cup, and she was about 40ish wearing a red top and jeans. If that helps you any, have a safe time.

Rbw2001
11-20-10, 21:09
Had a phenomenal encounter with Nichole last night. Probably the best time I've ever had. She aims to please and has a great attitude. Her digits are already being handed out, don't PM me for them if you were turned down previously.

Saw the girl All Crazy was refering to with the red blouse and jeans, between the 417 and Dean not bad looking but I was busy. The Ann not Ann that XX was looking for, I Pm'd XX with the exact location. Hopefully he will report something soon.

Happy Hunting,

RBW

Member #4152
11-21-10, 14:40
I picked up Yaya a couple of times since my last E-50 post and she is starting to look bad. I think us mongers have a love hate relationship with these heroin addicted sws. I love the fact that they will do anything to get high. But, I hate the way it turns a pretty girl into a girl that looks like Janice.

Anyhow, does anybody know how much Yaya or Janice would charge for Greek and / or ATM.

Thanks,

Twfsb

Mr Bane
11-22-10, 11:32
I don't know If anyone else heard, but Janice texted me on Friday to say she'd be going out of town for a month. Don't know If she actually is, but If she did, might save some of you some time from searching.

Big Surf
11-24-10, 01:04
It's getting to be very slim pickens on this side of town. I've been out maybe 4 times in the last two weeks just cruising from rouse to goldenrod and nothing to report. If anyone has any info, I'd truly appreciate a PM. I miss those days a few months ago when a group of walkers crawling all over dean and econ.

Thanks and be safe.

BigSurf.

Doraphilia
11-24-10, 13:55
It's getting to be very slim pickens on this side of town. I've been out maybe 4 times in the last two weeks just cruising from rouse to goldenrod and nothing to report. If anyone has any info, I'd truly appreciate a PM. I miss those days a few months ago when a group of walkers crawling all over dean and econ.

Thanks and be safe.

BigSurf. You might need to mix up your routine a little, I find several opportunities a week from old cheney and 50 (by straubs) all the way out to bithlo.

Glenn Gore
11-25-10, 09:58
You might need to mix up your routine a little, I find several opportunities a week from old cheney and 50 (by straubs) all the way out to bithlo.Where abouts in Bithlo are you having success?

Member #4152
12-02-10, 12:59
I decided to take a stroll down to Bithlo the other night. Fellow monger, don't even try to monger Bithlo at night unless you have a pair of F-ing night vision goggles. There are no sidewalks for sws to walk. There are no hotels for sws to stay in. There are cheap looking trailers and housing that are prime for breading grounds for sws. If any of you guys have had any luck in this area PM me with the exact locations.

After my failed Bithlo trip I decided to head back to Old Cheney Road. I found a new WSW Jessica. 25-30yo, slim body, percky-cups.

If you like Janice you would probably like this girl. I opted for the. 20 BBBJTC w / cim. Her technique was awesome but after two minutes she almost gave up. I did finally get to cim but she spilled almost half of the TWFSB sauce! She does Greek for. 80 and FS for. 4. After her lazy performance I received and immediately forgot about her digits. She looks about a mid 6 on the SW scale.

TWFSB.

The World Famous Old Cheney Monger!

Rbw2001
12-02-10, 15:13
I had a very satisfying dream with Nicole last evening. I've been dreaming with her for awhile now and she only gets better with time. And I mean every time. I'm usually bored after once or twice and at the most three times. I've surpassed that number long ago and am looking forward to the next encounter.

Nicole asks me to pass on an apology for not being available as often as in the past. She is having some family and personal issues. It would not be appropriate to publish her issues on this or any board. But there is light at the end of the tunnel and things should improve shortly.

Rbw

SW Surfer
12-03-10, 13:31
Well Guys. I am back in surf mode after the surgery, so I hit the road looking for my fav east side girls.

Surfed Bithlo to OldC then to Bumby. Saw nothing.

Will be hitting the area again this afternoon and will hope for better waves to ride.

Surf Out!

Exec Talent
12-03-10, 17:05
I have been spending some time traveling (not stopping) on Old Cheney lately and can say I have never seen more girls at different hours out and about. A cute Hispanic girl with young pimp in tow gave me the eye and a smile as I slowed down to take a look. The other day if the white girl in the short dress had swung her ass any harder she would have been bouncing off the cars as they passed. Unlike one I saw that looked totally drugged out, those two didn't look bad.

Rbw2001
12-04-10, 12:39
Well Guys. I am back in surf mode after the surgery, so I hit the road looking for my fav east side girls.

Surfed Bithlo to OldC then to Bumby. Saw nothing.

Will be hitting the area again this afternoon and will hope for better waves to ride.

Surf Out! Glad to have you back Surf. I've missed reading about your adventures. Also missed following the bread crumbs you leave for us.

Rbw

SW Surfer
12-17-10, 10:00
Was out doing some last minute shopping and surfed the East 50 track. Pulled into the 7-11 at 436 / Old Cheney to grab some coffee and saw a cute little HSW milling around the lot. As I came out, I gave her the eye and she came over and got in. He name is Cindy and a tiny little thing, maybe 23 why / o, short brown hair and cute as a bug.

We pulled away and I asked if she was a cop (LOL) and she says no, then leans over my lap, unzips my fly and give me a 20 sec sample. Then asks if I want a BJ, H / H, Fuck or go somewhere and get high. I about shit. Right to the point. She then says. 30 for the BBBJCIMWS, .30 for the H / H or. 50 she will double pop me, once with a BJ, once in her wet pussy. I wish I had this on tape, she was a trip.

I told her lets start with the BJ and see how it goes. I pull into my fav spot and she goes to town. What a mouth, this little spinner cold suck a egg out of a coke bottle. After about 5min and no complaints, I offer to finish if she promises to swallow it all. She agrees and I nut a huge load and she doesn't miss a drop. When I am done she looks up smiles and says she bets she can get me hard again. I tell her if I get hard again we are going somewhere that I can fuck her for an hour. She smiled and kept sucking.

After a few minute, I am rock hard again and she proceeds to mount me BB Rev CG right in the front seat. After a few minutes I tell her to get off and we will go somewhere. She says she has a place nearby that is clean and no one is there. I tell her lets go, so we head to the Home Suite near the mall. The whole time she is playing with me and talking dirty. We arrive and as she said, place was empty and clean. We lock up the place and get right to business. Hot little body. 5'2, 100pnds, shaved kitty, little 32a's, but great nipples. She begins sucking me and licking my nuts, then gets on her back and says fuck me.

I begin to BB her and then she stops and says don't come in me. I can put a condom on when I am ready to burst. LOL.

After 20-25mins of various positions, I get really close and tell her so. She offers to finish me with another BBBJCIMWS. I agree and lay back for another 10mins of head, then a huge nut.

WOW. This chick was great. She said she is up from Miami and will be walking 50. Form the Mall to 436 for a week or so. No number, but said since it will be warmer, look for her in front of the mall around 9am till mid night. I gave her my Surfer Girl Phone # and told her to call me Sat for another round.

Good Luck. Best I have had in years,

Surfer Out!

PS. Total out of pocket for double pop..5 plus. 1 tip

Member #4152
12-17-10, 18:07
I begin to BB her and then she stops and says don't come in me. I can put a condom on when I am ready to burst. LOL.

After 20-25mins of various positions, I get really close and tell her so. She offers to finish me with another BBBJCIMWS. I agree and lay back for another 10mins of head, then a huge nut. You are a true poet Surfer. This story reminds us all that Old Cheney is small but often amazing little strip for sws. Very good post!

Twfsb

Mugenn
12-17-10, 20:24
Sufer you are one lucky guy. I go by there al the time and rarely see any thing. But I'll be keeping an eye out for cndy cause she sound like a really good time! If you get a number can you help me out?

Member #4152
12-23-10, 14:19
Looks like Janice is back. I did not stop to pick her up this time. Let us know how she is doing and if her overall appearance is looking any better.

Twfsb

Mugenn
12-25-10, 17:37
Same o' HO HO HO. If you have her number she say she needs the money. Today is her birthday and I haven't tried yet but I'm sure she wants to blow more then just candles.

Urdream
12-29-10, 20:10
I live in union park area near the intersection of colonial and Dean. I haven't seen a single SW near the area. There is so much construction going on that it is difficult to pay attention to the side of the road. I wish I had a better idea regarding the location.

Monky Boy
12-31-10, 12:28
I live in union park area near the intersection of colonial and Dean. I haven't seen a single SW near the area. There is so much construction going on that it is difficult to pay attention to the side of the road. I wish I had a better idea regarding the location.I've cruised it several times over the last 6 months and never seen a thing. Morning, afternoon, early evening. Nothin'.

Hairball
01-01-11, 09:40
Wouldn't you know it. After a huge multi city loop looking 2 days before all primed and ready only to see nothing. Then decided to take a buddy fishing with me this time see girls out everywhere I go. On my way back from the coast about 3pm saw who I thought was Janice on a bus stop seat at E-50 and Dean and then telling my buddy I could spare us some traffic if we cut down Old Cheney. There touting her wares was SW Surfers Hsw Cindy. She looked every bit a hot as he claimed. Catch this one if you can. I think my buddy is now wondering why I really went that way. Ooops.

Charlie
01-07-11, 21:26
Hey SW Surfer;

Antything new on Cindy? She sounds like the cat's meow to me, and someone I have got to try! I would also would like some info on Cindy.

Rbw2001
01-13-11, 19:19
Saw Janice around 5pm around the bus stop, across from Kwik Stop. Looks like her face is cleared up, she was loooking good with those long legs. Couldn't stop had company with me.

Rbw

SW Surfer
01-13-11, 19:39
I have not seen or heard from Cindy since my last meeting.

Not sure what has happened to her.

Member #5439
03-06-11, 20:14
It's been a very long time since I posted any kind of reports to this forum. Actually, it's been a while since I've done any kind of mongering and even then it was just MP / AMP mongering. Have always been too chicken to street monger. While I wasn't actively looking, and although it happened a week ago (sorry for the late report) , the situation below intrigued the heck out of me.

At about 4:45 pm last Saturday, after picking up pizza, I was leaving a strip plaza on the corner of Alafaya and Colonial, I happen to notice a brunette with a killer body wearing a red and white striped top and black slacks carrying a small purse. She happened to catch me mouthing the word "Wow!" when I saw her and proceeded to head over to my truck. I guess she presumed I was interested in making a purchase. But I was just interested in getting hot pizza home. From my rear view mirror, I could tell she was watching me to see if I would turn back around into the parking lot. I couldn't make out her face too well but I guess she would be in her late thirties to early forties. Sound familiar to anybody in this part of town? Would have never guessed that there were potential SW's that far east in Orlando.

A little later I sat in the parking lot to see if she was still around. I suspect, if she is an SW, that she may only walk during daylight hours (not sure about that though). I did notice a significantly younger girl, talking on a cell phone, walk the parking lot up to the donut shop and then come back out and I tracked her from Colonial to Rouse road. She caught my attention because she was walking like she was on something but she may have been a little drunk as there are a couple of places in that plaza I guess the college kids go to drink. She was tiny with long brown hair and pretty cute. Might not have been a provider though. Could have been just a college kid walking home.