PDA

View Full Version : Lefty

Craven Morehead
08-19-06, 09:36
Lefty was a legend on the Milwaukee board. His handle was Lookingforlefty, he posted prolifically & had a number of interests, including:

Helping old ladies across the street

Volunteering at his local church

Butt-fucking skinny women at the Suburban motel

His reports were usually bizarre, occasionally unbelievable, but always interesting & entertaining.

If you have any other posts about the great man (or know who or where he is now), post them here.

Craven Morehead

BuddyWackett
08-19-06, 13:40
Yes CM, he was the legend that kept us coming back for more. But I do agree, this is this perffect spot for all things Lefty! I tend to think that the computer he was found out by his 8th grade computer lab teacher or perhaps a spouse. Sometimes it seemed as if be was totally bs-ing and sometimes it was too freaky not to be true.

Sure we miss him. But we miss the streets being all that they could be even more. People are getting bored and frustrated. Hence we pine for the days when Lefty could keep us entertained when a looser stroll was around. I thought quality 5 years ago was bad, now it is hardly worth the gas.

But wherever L4L is, I'm betting he's shooting craps with Elvis in an alley and pounding 40 ouncers! Maybe chasing crack ho's down Nebraska Ave in Tampa or just plain no longer allowed to use a computer since the school fired him as girls basketball coach. Who knows? Lefty knows!

BW

Big A
08-19-06, 16:39
In my mind he got himself a job at the Suburban part time and just doesnt have time to post!

Bend It
08-22-06, 12:57
His handle was Lookingforlefty, he posted prolifically & had a number of interests, including:

Helping old ladies across the street

Volunteering at his local church

Butt-fucking skinny women at the Suburban motel

Craven Morehead

Other interests included:

hanging out at the courthouse to pickup white trash sl*ts who were having legal troubles

and

collecting concubines who he would face- and ass-fuck in exchange for rent

Ahhhh Lefty, where are you?

Bend It
08-22-06, 16:36
Oh, and another interest: holding a skinny b*tch down with a full-nelson while pile-driving her.

Ahh, the memories . . .

BuddyWackett
08-23-06, 00:01
And the trailer parks, laundry mats and sexual addiction clinics.

Gee, what a guy! If only I could grow up to be like Lefty, that piledrivin' hunk o' man!

BW

Bend It
08-25-06, 12:04
And the trailer parks, laundry mats and sexual addiction clinics.

Gee, what a guy! If only I could grow up to be like Lefty, that piledrivin' hunk o' man!

BW

and who can forget the "wheel parties"? RFLMAO!

Trash Fan
08-25-06, 12:31
Don't forget to stop by the Eating disorder clincs too!

BuddyWackett
08-25-06, 18:33
Oh Yeah, The Wheel Parties! Sweet!

BW

Bend It
08-30-06, 10:50
Oh Yeah, The Wheel Parties! Sweet!

BW

If I remember right, Lefty always considered the wheel party guys to be too sick/disturbed! What a riot!

Bend It
10-10-06, 17:25
I needs my Lefty fix, need to hear about pile driving some wh*res!

Speaking of which, a few months ago, while visiting Dallas, I spent some time with a young woman who advertised on the list o' Craig that she specialized in "jack hammer blowjobs". And she did. Up and down and up and . . . . for 20 minutes. Lefty would have liked her - she was real submissive.

Raider
11-08-06, 00:04
What ever happened to Lefty.I used to be a avid reader of his posts.he has not posted for over a year.What happened to him does anybody know ?

I miss the funny and freaky reports he used to post.They made great reading.

Raider

Dallas/Fortworth Board

Ho Hound
09-12-07, 11:43
SOMETHING FOR - m4w - 35

Reply to: pers-420446821@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-12, 9:05AM CDT

This is a review of sin, she is tall, and thick and that is a good thing, its was hard to catch up with her ,we played phone tag. Her personality was great laid back a very cool young lady. Those are her real pics, she runs some nice specals and if your a repeat friend, it seems like she will work with you$ So all in all Sin was a refreshing treat you may have to travel a bit but its worth it to me, and maybe some of the other providers should take note YOUR IN MILWAUKEE VERY FEW MEN ARE GOING TO PAY 150 ON UP FOR SERVICE, LOWER THE PRICES AND YOU WILL GET MORE BUSINESS, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
LONG LIVE LEFTYAnyone we know?

Brown Teddy302
09-17-07, 09:40
Went on CL for the 1st time. "Hot-21" es. They sent another girl not advertised in in ad. Typical "bait.and-switch" BS. Girl arrived. Very plain. No make-up, hair-not-done, very "rusty" looking. No pizazz at. Just wish these girls and services would be upfront and I would likely be a repeat customer and good referral. Oh well you live and learn. Still looking for the 'reg-girl" Friday. I can call in a pinch. Oh by the way did the Quest thing. 2 out 5 reviews are not bad.