PDA

View Full Version : Success?

Craven Morehead
08-12-06, 22:32
It's been my life's goal to be a thread starter and I finally get to do it!

I've seen a number of prospective providers on the Milwaukee Erotic site in CL. Anyone had any success they dare to report?

Craven

Craven Morehead
08-26-06, 15:07
It looks like I'm posting to myself here, but sometimes I go back & read my stuff. My memory's not what it used to be.

I called Xstacy & arranged to meet her at a certain time. She said to call when I got to Silver Spring. I called & left a message. Called again. Then again. A no show. How rude.

CM

Gambln50
09-01-06, 14:34
I had a real nice time with Sunshine a few weeks ago. Very pretty and a nice snug fit. A litttle rushed and kind of expensive though. $$$. She also advertises on Eros.com.

Eddie Haskell
09-06-06, 21:57
Hey Craven,

You shouldnt have to be the only one on this thread. I have used CL a few times and for the most part the providers who advertize there are basically SW's with a room and charge way too much for their looks and service. I have seen, angel from racine area, a ditz blonde in cudahy who was perhaps the lamest experience Ive ever had. I have not seen her posting at all lately so I'm assuming she is either off line or walkin the streets; perhaps Packard ave. Good luck and have fun.

Member #4914
09-06-06, 22:25
Hey Craven,

perhaps Packard ave. Good luck and have fun.

Whoa! Hey CM did we miss something? There's action on Packard? Racine?

Eddie Haskell
09-08-06, 00:10
The angel I referred to isnt a sw, she does though on occasion post ads for incalls on CL. Not worth the money though. The ditz in cudahy also was an incall. That was a few months ago though and havnt seen her post at all in the past few months. While I havnt driven Packard in a long time, I did once get a wave down and from a young skank outside a gas station and ended up getting a bj for 20. Not sure if Packard has sw on a regular basis though.

Lomion
09-08-06, 09:02
The 19 year old in Bay View (always posts young white girl ready for you on the southside) is nice. Didnt' return my phone call orginally but a second call got her and was enjoyable. Might repeat, might not ... depends on my mood. Was nice but like variety.

Rub & Tugged
10-10-06, 11:53
I saw her in a hotel in Gurnee.. Fat black chick, sucks a mean one..Another buddy of mine saw her too. I think every hole is on the menu..Her black chick partner stayed in the bathroom. No worries about a Tyrone jumping out at you..

Craven Morehead
10-22-06, 01:41
I've noticed the layout on Craigslist has improved & you can now just read w4m ads. I'm not sure why I'd want to read any of the other choices.

The quantity of gals listing themselves in the Milwaukee section seems to be increasing. The only one I've seen recently has been Melissa who operates out of her own place in Racine. A friendly, enthusiastic sucker & screwer with good sized hooters and some interesting stories. She's easy to be with & very obviously a nympho who likes what she does. Note that she has a puppy now, for those of you interested in a 3-some.

Craven

Craven Morehead
10-25-06, 17:57
So I called Veronica - a young looking gal who said she lived in Racine. She wanted 200 for a 30 minute session & wouldn't negotiate. For that price I don't just expect her to look like Pamela Anderson - I expect her to BE Pamela Anderson. No deal there.

I've also noticed a young lady offering Blowjobs Blowjobs Blowjobs. Now, I like a good bj (and sometimes even a bad one) so I'm sure I'll be contacting her.

CM

Big Jj
11-04-06, 17:50
I saw Ambur from CL. She was much better in person then her pics. She is really nice and will not rush at all. She will give you a nice massage, then a cbj. Won't let you daty. She has a valid point. Why do you want to be where other dudes have been. Made sense. All in all it was a good time.

Craven Morehead
11-22-06, 10:05
Anyone seen a heavier gal who goes by Cassandra who was on CL? Feedback will be appreciate & possibily rewarded.

CM

Ho Hound
11-23-06, 10:24
I saw Melissa from CL and she does like giving head. .8 for a back rub and BBBJ with swallow. Also does russian and offered fs for more $. Not sure how much more but probably not much. Not the prettiest but does a good job.

Craven Morehead
11-25-06, 11:09
HH - If you tell Melissa you want to see her regularly she'll drop the price for you. I've paid her less than this for similar service & paid only 20 more for the full treatment. I've found that many providers are prepared to offer discounts if they think you'll be a regular & if they think you're an OK guy who's not out to rip them off.

Craven

Member #4914
11-25-06, 19:48
Also posts as the: 1andonlyMIRACLE

Made the call last night and tried to make the connection. This chick gives one segment of trip kind of directions: go to I94 exit here, then call me etc.

At about 90% of the way to here incall location near Racine, she stops answering the damn phone! So now I'm stranded in Racine at 2 am ready for the world! But I start thinking, hmm, these are after all my mongering stomping grounds~

So I ended up cruising some very empty and construction torn streets until 3 no luck.

Ho Hound
12-13-06, 17:26
Had a good vibe on the phone so I made an appointment. She used a 2 call system. When I arrived at the destination she didn't answear repeated calls.

Bummer she seemed promising.

Interesting
01-10-07, 00:59
Destiny is awesome. Usually answers when called. I visited her 3 days in a row for the ultimate weekend. Very friendly, tight pussy ,nice tits, never rushed. Reasonable rates. 414-202-8813

225mmk
01-17-07, 21:02
So I have seen a lot of posts in CL regarding Angel & Stephanie in Kenosha (262)331-4014 and thought I would post my experiences. The pictures of them are completely accurate. Angel has a nice rack, they are starting to develop some sag, but nice. Angel is not a F/S provider, period. At time Stephanie is. The best deal is when they offer 2 for 1 ($150 for an hour). They have a nice place and are in general nice girls. Incall is completely safe and have never had an upsell experience or have them not be completely honest about what they offer. You are going to get a handshake in the end, but they will adapt to some fetish requests if you ask and Angel offers a pretty nice Russian. Since Angel changed from Lexi and got rid of the rest of the girls she was working with she is much more reliable to schedule with. I probably still wouldn't schedule more than an hour in advance and wouldn't drive a great distance due to the risk of a no-show though I have not had a no-show experience since she changed to Angel. I have probably seen her a half dozen times or so and have a relaxing enjoyable time. I know I can do better at a jack shack or the streets of Racine, but have found them to be reliable and enjoyable.

X Factor414
09-17-07, 11:10
How come we don't have any CL reports posted?

I went and got a "sensual massage" from a girl that calls herself Eileen. She sometimes go by Karen. Off of 68th and Bluemound. Was my first time and really didn't know what to expect. The place was a little rundown for my taste but she tried to make it look decent and comfortable.

Massage w/ happy ending at 45mins = $. 50

Craven Morehead
10-28-07, 01:51
Postings on this section of the site seem to average one every 6 months, but here goes:

Anyone seen a Misty from Milf-waukee? I saw her ad spoke to her once & tried to set something up but I couldn't make the time she wanted. But she sounded sweet & her photo on CL looked OK. Feedback appreciated, as always fellas.

CM

RediMax42
11-10-07, 10:49
Anyone tried this one?

PM me if you did.

Ynormanb
12-24-07, 12:49
Uses both names, same #.

"5'7", 115 Ilbs, with Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, Perky 34-C's"

In summary - good deal at $, would be disappointed if spent more.

The good - accurate description, fs, no upselling, decent skills.

The not so good - not the best at understanding the customers desires, goes at her own fast pace - no touching at the Y, answered phone during during breaks in the action - somewhat rushed at the end, scheduled back to back appts.

BadAz Mofo
12-25-07, 12:25
Postings on this section of the site seem to average one every 6 months, but here goes:

Anyone seen a Misty from Milf-waukee? I saw her ad spoke to her once & tried to set something up but I couldn't make the time she wanted. But she sounded sweet & her photo on CL looked OK. Feedback appreciated, as always fellas.

CM
I tend to forget about this section, so here's my 2 cents worth.

I met Misty back in September, but have long since lost her contact info and it's been a few months since she's posted on CL. Nice girl, you really can't tell from her pic but she is a BBW, all doors are available, and I had a fun time with her.

Angel is not a F/S provider, period.

This is so not true. She rarely advertises on Milwaukee CL, but if you check the Chicago CL from time to time you will see her ads. The majority of the time she will mention massage only, but if you check back every couple of weeks or so you will see that she does offer FS, with 1/2h and 1h options.

Craven Morehead
01-12-08, 19:07
I hooked up with a real hottie in Mil-wh0re-town this week. She emailed me her # after I contacted her on CL & I went to her basement in a decent area of the N side. She was a 38DD with smooth skin, gave great head & fantastic sex. When I asked her on the phone as I drove over there if she had condoms she said: I ALWAYS have condoms. 75 greenbacks well spent. I was a bit nervous at 1st when I walked up to her place & saw 2 cops outside. The again when I went into the basement & saw weightlifting equipment. But she was easy to be with & a real pro.

Craven MoreDDs

Craven Morehead
01-12-08, 19:09
I've hooked with a decent massage provider on the W side of town who operates out of a studio. Gives happy endings & maybe more if you get to know her. I'll be back to find out.

CM

PeeWee
01-12-08, 21:11
Uses both names, same #.

"5'7", 115 Ilbs, with Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, Perky 34-C's"

In summary - good deal at $, would be disappointed if spent more.

The good - accurate description, fs, no upselling, decent skills.

The not so good - not the best at understanding the customers desires, goes at her own fast pace - no touching at the Y, answered phone during during breaks in the action - somewhat rushed at the end, scheduled back to back appts.

I hate to mention this fellow mongers but it dose seem most have a attitude problem.

First: there stating there demands on rate and for time spent and you will know there leading the action with there rules not yours.

Most hobbyists like to lead the action and call the shots when consent is given but sometimes a dominating woman can get to you in the wrong way and is not the customer always right? and is there no room for service or time spent negotiations before the $$ are laid down or are the hobbyists at there mercy for a good time.

Sometimes I get annoyed just by going through C/L and see and read all the BS and flagging's and other reply complaints about some provider is a fake or LE. Then again maybe I am to old fashion for C/L and like the pick up or bar date scene but that can go wrong also and if your lucky about it you can bail out before the big cash is laid down.

225mmk
01-14-08, 03:19
I figured I would post this here since she has posted on C/L in the past. But I actually met this girl on Quest. 20yo with a nice friendly attitude. She doesn't have an incall location, so you have to sort that out. But if you see her posting I would give her a thumbs up. I am not usually that high on BSW's, but she is a keeper.

BadAz Mofo
01-14-08, 13:30
I've hooked with a decent massage provider on the W side of town who operates out of a studio. Gives happy endings & maybe more if you get to know her. I'll be back to find out.

CM

Was this Courtney?

ScooterAllCity
01-15-08, 00:43
I hate to mention this fellow mongers but it dose seem most have a attitude problem.

First: there stating there demands on rate and for time spent and you will know there leading the action with there rules not yours.

Most hobbyists like to lead the action and call the shots when consent is given but sometimes a dominating woman can get to you in the wrong way and is not the customer always right? and is there no room for service or time spent negotiations before the $$ are laid down or are the hobbyists at there mercy for a good time.

Sometimes I get annoyed just by going through C/L and see and read all the BS and flagging's and other reply complaints about some provider is a fake or LE. Then again maybe I am to old fashion for C/L and like the pick up or bar date scene but that can go wrong also and if your lucky about it you can bail out before the big cash is laid down.I thought this forum was for reviews on the girls on CL.This useless bantering does not belong here.

Eddie Haskell
01-15-08, 12:01
Nothing wrong with a little info and banter Scooter. In time perhaps this thread will also include reviews. Its rarely used anyhow so its actually nice to see a thread developing here. ya know, often times when a crowd that doesnt know eachother first meet, the conversation is usually weather related, in time the conversations start flowing, just give it some time bro.

quick mini review just to make ya happy lol.

CL poster named Candi in Westbend. She doesnt post often but when she does, go for the 30 minute session. $190.00. Great bbbj, fs, kissing, and she really does look a lot like Drew Barrymore--the main reason I bit lol. Id post a pic but dont have one...just keep your eye out for her and go for it.

happy now Scooter? :D

ScooterAllCity
01-15-08, 19:16
I agree this thread could become quite useful as long as we are reviewing the girls on CL.There already is another forum for all the other things that people may want to talk about.Why get away from the purpose of this thread?By the way thanks for the mini review.

Mke Dude
01-16-08, 22:26
New to town here. Looking for a decent massage (and handjob or oral) from a decent looking girl for a decent price. Any recommendations?

PeeWee
01-18-08, 21:25
We still need the negative side of C/L or the failure reports on the phonies or fakes so you will know who to avoid. My opinion is, that more can be learned from other hobbyists mistakes and certain pit falls this I also call useful information. Remember, your laying out some big $'s in advance for there Questionable service.

I might have been to negative about CL cause mostly I am a middle age baby boomer generation guy and it would be hard to relate to a 18 year old teen age provider that you often see on C/L. (unripened fruit)

Geezer1948
01-19-08, 18:22
I dreamed she advertised in CL under therapeutic, 60 per HH, $1.1 per FH. In her 20's, definitely a thick sistah though not all sloppy and hanging. Large breasts sagging a little, a not so thick waist, and a nicely rounded booty. She was located in a lower income apartment building off 27th on the south side. I felt safe during the day. A little trouble getting coordinated to get the community front door open. Her room was very cluttered but clean, incense and candles. I went for the HH, figuring to cut my losses if I ended up TOFTT.

After I got comfortable we started off with her using heated oil and rubbing my back and neck. A LOT of oil being used. The rubbing was pretty good too. Not quite therapeutic massage level, but definitely relaxing and just nice. She watched the clock. Not in a bad way, but turned me over after about 10 minutes, worked on my front very nicely and thoroughly. When she told me there were about 10 minutes left, there was only one part of my entire body that had not received attention.

I dreamed we negotiated a portrait of Jackson for a happy ending to our session. I also dreamed she ws willing to give french lessons for 3 portaits of Jackson or offer the entire menu for 5.

A nice slow relaxing dream for a cold afternoon. I might recall a few more details of the dream if a Sr Member PMs me.

BadAz Mofo
01-21-08, 11:14
TOFTT and met Theresa. Agreed on incall on NW side of Milwaukee at a dumpy little motel on a busy street. Pretty girl, very personable, decent body, though she obviously had a kid as she has a bit of loose skin on her lower abdomen. cbj was one of the best I've had and almost felt like bbj, cfs was also good as she has amazing muscle control, if you know what I mean.

Overall a pretty good experience, but a few negative things stand out - the motel she prefers for incall is way too exposed; she had to call her driver as she left the raincoat in the car (she left my gift on the table, so I didn't feel like she was going to ditch me when she went to get it); and her breath and clothes smelled heavily of cigarette smoke.

Senior members can pm me if they want to know anything else.

ScooterAllCity
01-23-08, 18:10
I was on one of the chat lines over the weekend and hooked up with a nice attractive girl. I met her on 10th and Wright and we went to my place. She went by the name"G" and she said she is in her early 40s and has no kids. She stands about 5'2" and weighs probably 125. Nice titties around 34b I'd guess and a great black ass that loved to be slapped while hitting it doggy. She even brought a bag along with heels, garter and stockings and a few toys.

Told me she lives upstairs from her parents and is in the process of getting a phone. I gave her my number but I haven't heard from her yet. If you talk to her on the chat line and get together with her you are in for a treat. I will look for her again.

ScooterAllCity
01-31-08, 16:58
I met a girl the other day from a CL ad that said her name is Missy.Picked her up at the Shop and Rob on 107th and Hampton on time I might add.Was looking for the $80 car service that would have satisfied me if it was decent.

All I can say is save your money and pass on this girl if you see her ad.It was a total waste of time.

Craven Morehead
02-02-08, 10:33
I've seen the northside hottie I wrote about 3 times now & I think I'm in love. Very easy to be with, great bod, great head & great sex. This week I called & set up an appointment & I got there 5 minutes early to see her & her girlfriends shovelling the snow off the walk & the steps just so I could get there OK. She lets me choose the music we listen to while I'm doing her. Now that's service.

CM

Ynormanb
02-14-08, 09:33
Called this lady from CL about massages. She sounds pleasant and intelligent on the phone. Asking $1 for 1/2 hr and $1.5 for full hour. I passed since this is more than I was willing to pay for massage only with someone new without recommendations.

BadAz Mofo
02-19-08, 23:59
Called this lady from CL about massages. She sounds pleasant and intelligent on the phone. Asking $1 for 1/2 hr and $1.5 for full hour. I passed since this is more than I was willing to pay for massage only with someone new without recommendations.

Do you have a link to her ad? I looked but couldn't find it.

Mr Charming
02-23-08, 19:53
I saw Karen from 54th. Nice girl and friendly. She set up a nice mood for the massage. She offers good therap massages with relaxation time afterwards. Place was clean enough and she took her time to make you feel comfortable. Her location "seemed" safe considering the surroundings. Would repeat if therap is what you are looking for.

Play safe.

MC

Geezer1948
02-25-08, 22:04
I dreamed I read one of her infrequent ads and made an appointment. In my dream, I wandered to her house in a quiet safe neighborhood. When I stepped inside, I understood the Greenpeace member clustered outside. This girl is even bigger than she advertises and definitely not GFE, in spite of her 50DD twins. In my dream I received gratis one of the best french lessons I ever had, after purchasing a movie for 3 pictures of president Jackson. In my dream, she can't decide whether she really wnts to work or how much, so I don't have digits to give. You'll have to watch for another ad to see if you can have a dream like mine.

Geezer1948
02-27-08, 07:44
Not sure how long they'll have it up, but here's a report about LEO activiies on CL just released this morning.

http://www.wisn.com/news/15418412/detail.html?rss=mil&psp=news

Uncle LEO has also been reported to read this board while chowing down on his daily dozen donuts.

Be careful out there guys.

Ynormanb
02-29-08, 21:12
I recently decided to try a massage with Karen. This was before reading Mr. Charmings report. Karen impressed me over the phone. She sounded like a pleasant lady and was careful to keep the discussion completely legal. We agreed on a 1/2 hr nude massage with the option of extending to an hour if things went well.

Karen's incall was neat and clean with parking available in the driveway. I was able to park just across the sidewalk so I didn't feel in danger of getting boxed in. The neighborhood seemed safe based on a couple drive-throughs before the session. I saw a couple middle age people on the sidewalk and an elderly man shoveling his drive. I didn't see any 'lowlife' types in the immediate area.

I found Karen to be an attractive girl, somewhat petite without being skinny. She was comfortable being nude and I enjoyed watching her natural breasts jiggling during the massage. Karen carried on a pleasant conversation during our session. One interesting comment was that she called the Milwaukee police to verify it is legal to offer a topless massage. Karen was most interested in providing a therapeutic massage. However as we got acquainted she became more accommodating (erotic) and we extended the session to an hour. Nothing more than a happy finish was requested or offered. Overall I was happy with her massage skills, although I've never had a professional licensed massage for comparison. I was also pleased with her erotic side.

I'm happy to have found a massage provider worth repeating without traveling to Belvidere.

PeeWee
03-02-08, 16:24
Not sure how long they'll have it up, but here's a report about LEO activiies on CL just released this morning.

Uncle LEO has also been reported to read this board while chowing down on his daily dozen donuts.

Be careful out there guys.

You gotta believe, high tech low tech or no tech at all and no matter how hard they work to stamp it out this type of activity will go on like in the past centuries (woman's oldest profession) :) and dose LE's badges really shine from this type of work?

BadAz Mofo
03-05-08, 20:52
I guess times are getting tough for Angel to come slumming back to the Milwaukee Craigslist. She usually advertises in Chicago even though she's located in Kenosha. Her service has typically been varied, but according to her ad she is now pregnant for those with that fetish. Her new partner is Zoey and the only review I've seen of her was less than stellar. As always YMMV.

Links below -

Angel
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/595605402.html

Zoey
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/596795177.html

BadAz Mofo
03-06-08, 10:56
Disregard previous post. Both ads were flagged for removal, so perhaps that's why she quit posting in Milwaukee.

ScooterAllCity
03-08-08, 14:19
I've been seeing an ad on Milw CL that offers a "quickie" ranging in prices from $60 to $75 by a 5'2" 120lb cutie. Checked it out yesterday and was not let down at all.

Her incall was on the NW side of Milw in a decent area that I was comfortable going to. She answered the door in a pink nightie and a pair of panties. She was friendly and outgoing and looked nice with a few stretch marks. Overall I was satisfied with everything so far.

She got down to business with great oral and she seemed to enjoy giving it. Did some russian also which I enjoyed and she played with my balls too which was great. I came and cleaned up and will repeat.

Ynormanb
03-18-08, 21:50

Be careful out there guys.Now I'm feeling paranoid again. Just when I think I've got a safe approach articles like this appear. Were these people trapped by specifically discussing sex for money during the phone call or when arriving for the meeting? I hope this won't happen if the only thing discussed on the phone are topics like - companionship, full body massage, full service, etc.

225mmk
03-23-08, 21:07
Saw Sonja who worked with Angel for an extended time about a year ago, but never saw her. While her picture ( http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/615972500.html ) doesn't look a lot like her, she is definately hot! Very petite with a nice rack. She was a good time. Zoey was there and I saw her. She wasn't much to look at. Also saw Angel who I think is still pregnant She was under blankets on the couch.

Quietguy578
04-15-08, 16:06
Now, I've been to the AMP at 92nd and Oklahoma a couple of times, but not within the past 6 weeks or so. And recently they've changed their craigslist title to: "LE ASIAN TAJ MAJAL". http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/643380559.html Now, I assume that the LE is just part of the name, kind of the french "the", but it still makes me stop and think. Has anyone been their recently, like within the past two weeks or so, since they started using that title?

And also, has anyone even been to the other place that advertises heavily? http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/643145545.html Any info on rates and location?

Ho Hound
04-17-08, 02:33
[QUOTE=Quietguy578]Now, I've been to the AMP at 92nd and Oklahoma a couple of times, but not within the past 6 weeks or so. And recently they've changed their craigslist title to: "LE ASIAN TAJ MAJAL". http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/643380559.html Now, I assume that the LE is just part of the name, kind of the french "the", but it still makes me stop and think. Has anyone been their recently, like within the past two weeks or so, since they started using that title?

previous to the LE asian title they were putting their price as 160 donuts for 45 minutes.

From a pimpin stand point that seems like bad biz.

From an LE stand point that seems a bit obvious.

Some thing seems fucked up.

TonyAndolleni
04-23-08, 21:48
She says she is located near Booth & South of Locust (doesnt sound like the best area). Based on her email address, [Email address deleted by Admin], I am assuming she is 34. Don't know if she is black white, haven't seen any reviews. Anyone have advice related to her? Would appreciate any advice.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BadAz Mofo
04-24-08, 09:47
Tony - no idea who this girl could be, but I do remember seeing a girl named Mia or Nia many years back who lived on Booth and did topless massages. Do you have a link to her CL ad?

Recent CL activity - met up with MexiMami aka Rachael. FS yes, GFE no. She was easy to find, decent looking, but none of her pictures are taken in her bedroom because it's a sty. Slightly rushed service with lots of fake moaning and ooh's and ahh's, very distracting to the task at hand. In hindsight, the only reason I saw her was the price was right, but I wouldn't see her again. As always YMMV.

Also so saw Eve a few months back, a nice girl with a decent personality and very nice endowments, relatively easy to find northside location, so-so massage and great FS.

AMPS- haven't been to the Taj Mahal since the name change, but I would assume that it is business as usual. I have also used the other 2, one advertises in Erotic the other in Therapeutic and both are the same setup. Girls are typically hit or miss, but the girls at Taj were usually older (early 40's and up).

Quietguy578
05-07-08, 01:44
A quick little Trip Report about LE Taj Mahal. Decided to give them a try tonight. I went in with some caution, due to the name change, but with everything seemed normal with the phone call and appointment set up. According to the CL ads, they have two girls there, Mandy and Penny. I think I had Penny. Looks were okay, maybe a 5-6. Didn't have great teeth. So, everything was going as normal, I made the flip, there was some teasing, and she asked, "you want now?" I said yes. she then proceeded to provide a simple hand release and that was it. I was shocked. When she went to get a towel, I noticed that on the bedside table, their was only oil and tissues. No covers, or anything. She came back, wiped me off, and said that was it. I thought about arguing, but I didn't. I mean, these girls barely seem to speak english as it is, and part of me was still cautious about the whole place. So I just left.

But, I'll probably never go back. The price they charge for a half assed massage and then a HJ? No thank you. This place may have officially become a rip-off.

Ynormanb
05-08-08, 21:30
I recently had my second appointment with Karen. Unfortunately it wasn't quite as good as the first. She was apparently having some adverse reactions to medications on the day we met. Karen kept up a running commentary on personal issues in her life that became a bit tiresome but I was able to tune it out and enjoy the massage. She initially expressed reluctance to provide a release at the end claiming she never does this. I was surprised since this was not an issue at my first appointment. I was hoping the services offered would be expanded with repeat visits Vs being more limited. After a short discussion Karen did provide the anticipated finish. All in all an acceptable encounter for $.8 for 1hr 15 min massage.

TonyAndolleni
05-16-08, 00:49
Posted just once several weeks back (May 4) under THS. Real bad at responding via email, vauge. Only able to do massage after 10: 30 on weekdays, or weekends. Replies via yahoo email address that is a male name (even tough he/she signs with "vivi"). I am trying to set something up, anyone have any more info?

Thanks

TonyAndolleni
05-16-08, 13:50
I have been there 3 times, tried the main one & the new young skinny one. Needless to say the massage sucked, it wasn't even a massage. She called to tell me she had a new one.

Has anyone been able to get further then a massage, any HR paramters?

Thanks

X Factor414
05-20-08, 17:37
Posted just once several weeks back (May 4) under THS. Real bad at responding via email, vauge. Only able to do massage after 10: 30 on weekdays, or weekends. Replies via yahoo email address that is a male name (even tough he/she signs with "vivi"). I am trying to set something up, anyone have any more info?

Thanks

I've had the same outcome trying to contact this person. The first email was to inquire about what exactly is a Thai massage. The response to that email was pretty quick (same day). I then emailed about setting up an appt for the following day but she said she's booked all week and to try back the following week. So I emailed again a week later (last week) but didn't get a response either. But yeah, strange that the return email is a guy's name (Bill something).

X Factor414
05-20-08, 17:40
I have been there 3 times, tried the main one & the new young skinny one. Needless to say the massage sucked, it wasn't even a massage. She called to tell me she had a new one.

Has anyone been able to get further then a massage, any HR paramters?

Thanks

Is this the one that advertises that they have a special and it's the last day eventhough it's been weeks? I'm sure it is, I can only recall one teen massage anyway. I thought about trying them considering it's only around $40-$50.

How come you've been there 3 times if the massages suck? What was it if it's not a massage? Are they good looking? And does it include at least a happy ending?

X Factor414
05-20-08, 17:50
But I'm sure you guys have noticed that some of these girls go away for awhile (6 months or so) and then come back and use the same pix they used the last time but yet claim to be new to the area and have a different name they now go by.

I'm just wondering how dumb they think we are?

TonyAndolleni
05-21-08, 18:22
Is this the one that advertises that they have a special and it's the last day eventhough it's been weeks? I'm sure it is, I can only recall one teen massage anyway. I thought about trying them considering it's only around $40-$50.

How come you've been there 3 times if the massages suck? What was it if it's not a massage? Are they good looking? And does it include at least a happy ending? Jessica is cute, and sweet. So I gave it the 30 minute treatment, talked to her, we connected. I thought it would be one of those providers that needed some time to warm up to you & then offered a HR. So 2 times with her, it was never offered. In fact she makes it a point to have print outs everywhere stating its non-erotic. I even joked about it with her & she was pretty straight up about being disgusted by even being asked to perform a HR. So it went no where. The massage was non-existant. She lightly touches your body, no skills at all, no training. Nothing.

She called me because I'm one of her perferred customers I guess, to try out a new girl, she said was her sister, 18, skinny as hell, not cute, real white-trash ghetto. Very quiet. And even weaker in "massage"-strength then Jess. Hated it.

She called again a couple weeks back to come in for a special with yet a 3'rd girl. At this point I gave up. Again I am just curious to see if anyone has had any luck with any of them. Cause I have not. Doesnt look like it. But with an ad "teen massage" they seem to continue to get suckers. I seriously wouldn't mind no HR, if at least the massage was decent. But its not.

TonyAndolleni
05-21-08, 18:26
I've had the same outcome trying to contact this person. The first email was to inquire about what exactly is a Thai massage. The response to that email was pretty quick (same day). I then emailed about setting up an appt for the following day but she said she's booked all week and to try back the following week. So I emailed again a week later (last week) but didn't get a response either. But yeah, strange that the return email is a guy's name (Bill something). I stayed persistant with her & got an email back. It was weird. She claims to use her friends' email (her friend who is better in english uses her husbands email account). Again all of it was real weird. She claims to work all day till 10: 30 at a restaurant, and can only take massages after 10: 30. For 40 bucks. Just seemed to good to be true.

I wasn't buying it, afraid it was a tranny or a dude, or something, asked her for a photo. She sent one. From another email address, and the picture was scary. Looks like an asian lady, but burnt face or something wrong. It was hard to make out.

Needless to say I canceled.

TonyAndolleni
05-21-08, 18:27
But I'm sure you guys have noticed that some of these girls go away for awhile (6 months or so) and then come back and use the same pix they used the last time but yet claim to be new to the area and have a different name they now go by.

I'm just wondering how dumb they think we are?Photos can be very misleading... and the prices for massages or even whatever in the MKE area rival the Bay Area or New York, and the quality there is far far superior.

Ynormanb
05-27-08, 14:20
I met up with Christine, “friday's erotic massages - w4m - 23 (milwaukee/ north)” over the weekend. I’d say her picture is accurate. She carries some extra pounds in the stomach but isn’t grossly overweight. It was easy to set up an appointment with her. Christine is in a clean apartment near Hampton. I felt OK visiting during the day but probably would have passed on the neighborhood at night. Services were not rushed and were actually above what was advertised. She agreed to BJ with no discussion of fees above that of the massage. I can’t comment on massage skills since that wasn’t my interest. She did have a pleasant erotic touch and tried to please. Her oral skills were average.

BadAz Mofo
05-28-08, 15:57
I also saw Christine - her massage is not therapeutic, but was nice and erotic. Definitely not a clock watcher and open to more than massage. I would see her again and would probably only see her during the day as well. Senior members with questions can PM me.

DearHunter
06-01-08, 13:10
I met up with Christine, “friday's erotic massages - w4m - 23 (milwaukee/ north)” over the weekend. I’d say her picture is accurate. She carries some extra pounds in the stomach but isn’t grossly overweight. It was easy to set up an appointment with her. Christine is in a clean apartment near Hampton. I felt OK visiting during the day but probably would have passed on the neighborhood at night. Services were not rushed and were actually above what was advertised. She agreed to BJ with no discussion of fees above that of the massage. I can’t comment on massage skills since that wasn’t my interest. She did have a pleasant erotic touch and tried to please. Her oral skills were average.

Nice info. I see she left no phone number on her ad, so I left her an Email, so far no response. Is that the way C/L works?

ScooterAllCity
06-02-08, 15:35
I saw Yummy today on the NW side of Milwaukee.Her place is in a safe and decent area around 76th and Congress.She came to the door wearing a minishirt and a see through top and a sexy pair of orange pumps.I went for the 1/2 hour at $75 and it is a bargain.She is friendly and not a clock watcher.Yummy is all legs and ass being 5' 10" w/o heels.Titties are small and she has numerous tattoos and piercings all over.Turns out I use to see her years ago when she went by the name Extacy.I will repeat.

Ynormanb
06-13-08, 18:55
Saw Sonja who worked with Angel for an extended time about a year ago, but never saw her. While her picture ( http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/615972500.html ) doesn't look a lot like her, she is definately hot! Very petite with a nice rack. She was a good time. Zoey was there and I saw her. She wasn't much to look at. Also saw Angel who I think is still pregnant She was under blankets on the couch.

I recently visited Sonja. In my opinion she has an incredible body, much better than in the photos. Of course I like relatively thin women, firm ass, small natural breasts. She had a clean room in a safe neighborhood.

The downside was that for my session she seemed to have no ability to provide an erotic touch and gave the worst HJ I've ever experienced. At least I enjoyed the view and the feel of her body.

Ho Hound
06-16-08, 18:10
I saw Yummy today on the NW side of Milwaukee.Her place is in a safe and decent area around 76th and Congress.She came to the door wearing a minishirt and a see through top and a sexy pair of orange pumps.I went for the 1/2 hour at $75 and it is a bargain.She is friendly and not a clock watcher.Yummy is all legs and ass being 5' 10" w/o heels.Titties are small and she has numerous tattoos and piercings all over.Turns out I use to see her years ago when she went by the name Extacy.I will repeat.Saw Yummy and concur on everything Scooter says cept I didn't get the **** attire greeting he got. Just jeans and a Tee shirt. The jeans and t looked great in a heap on the floor however. Yummy is a sweatheart and takes directions well. Good fun at a good price.

Looks 7 (I have to say this is subjective I really like a tall skinny chick)

Attitude 8

Service 8. 5

Craven Morehead
06-18-08, 22:09
I saw Yummy this week & pretty much agree with the previous comments. I really don't go in for the tall, skinny, titless gals, but she was friendly enough & did what I wanted. She has a young child so I hope she doesn't get busted.

CM

Mike5315
07-02-08, 10:47
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ths/740104624.html

Anyone seen her? She states that her massages are not of a sexual content. But she also states draping is now optional.

Thanks,

Mike

Craven Morehead
07-04-08, 08:52
I have not seen this Debra, but based on everything I read in the ad I wouldn't bother. The ad is in Therapeutic Services, she's state certified, she doesn't describe herself-only her service etc. I had too many experiences some years back with gals advertising like this & when I got there all I got was a rub down. But if I'm wrong let us know as the price looks decent.

Craven

X Factor414
07-16-08, 11:18
I saw Debra about a month ago. Located near Packard and Layton in some apartment buildings. The atmosphere was nice and quiet. Soft music, candles and a massage table. The massage (non erotic) was ok but nothing great. Meredith and Karen give better massages and are cheaper.

Truth be told, when I got there, I almost opted to not get a massage because I really didn't dig her looks. She reminded me of Roseann Bar. Older lady, around 50 ish? 5'6" maybe 200lbs, Dark puffy hair, glasses. But I figure since I'm there, might as well take one for the team. Not sure if she offers anything erotic because I really wasn't interested because her looks didn't appeal to me much.

Again, for the price ($75/hr), you're better off going with Meredith or Karen. You'll save about $20 and get a better massage.

X Factor414
07-16-08, 11:27
Saw Meredith a few weeks ago. She had a room down by the Airport that she works out of when she comes into town from Madison.

Short brown hair, 5'7" and about 150lbs, caucasion. Face was fairly attractive but body didn't do much for me. She had on jeans and a polo shirt which didn't do much for me either. I wish they (massage therapists) would wear clothes that are somewhat sexy even if there is strictly nothing erotic intended. Would really make the experience better. Anyway, the massage was pretty good. Draping was optional. Non-erotic.

Oh she did make me fill out some kind of medical history/consent form.

If all you're looking for is a therapeutic massage then she's worth a shot.

Quietguy578
07-21-08, 15:41
Recently had a trip to the AMP that advertises under the name "Asian Sunflower" on craigslist. Had a good trip. I'd never been there before, and it was a chore getting to the place. The woman who answers the phone would never come out and just tell me where it was until about 7 phone calls in. 4 of which were wasted because I don't think she understood me very well, and I couldn't quite understand what she was saying. Just when i was about to give up, she gave me the last bit and I found the place. (They advertise as being near Oklahoma and 108th, but they're actually off 104th and National). But, once i got into the apartment, things were better. Decently cute girl gave a good massage and everything after was very well done. enjoyed myself and will repeat.

Ynormanb
07-26-08, 11:33
I had a recent visit with Angel. She has a convenient location for those in the Kenosha area. She is located in a safe neighborhood and has a clean room for the massage service. I found Angel to be a pleasant person to be with. Her picture is accurate. I think she is an attractive lady although she has a leftover roll from having a child. Angel gave a decent but not spectacular massage for $80/half hour. Overall a decent time worth repeating.

225mmk
08-24-08, 18:57
I have seen Adia advertise every few weeks for over a year. Looked smokin' hot, but she does blur her face. She only does outcalls and never had the stars align the right way until this weekend.

She didn't answer her phone but called me back wtihin 2 minutes of my call. Her vmail was full but she used her caller id to call me back. Set up for her to come to my place in 45 minutes. She was about 10 minutes late, but called to let me know she was running late. She arrived and had a friend with her (female) who stayed in her truck. She is VERY hot. Blonde, thin, sexy and young. It is $$ 1/2 or $$$ for full (I made a choice to spend some $'s for quality). She was enthusaistic, fun, talkative, very cool.

Definately recommend. She is only available if she is advertising, she is gone a lot and as I said, only does outcalls.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/810172995.html

Anyone seen Angel in the last month? Curious how she is doing loosing the baby weight. She has been adverstising some on the Chicago list, no FS, her standard ad.

Badgers
10-20-08, 02:57
Is this the girl now advertising as:

Interested in an eger, all natural, babydoll My name is Adia I am discreet, clean, classy, fun girl I'm available for outcalls in the Keno/Racine area and will drive to you in a timeley fashion please no private calls and upscalls gentlemen only. seven zero two three three four three eight six one. No games 2 or three no upsale involved and my photos are real

----------
It is strange because some 55 year old man is posting on CL and says she is a rip off.

I have seen Adia advertise every few weeks for over a year. Looked smokin' hot, but she does blur her face. She only does outcalls and never had the stars align the right way until this weekend.

She didn't answer her phone but called me back wtihin 2 minutes of my call. Her vmail was full but she used her caller id to call me back. Set up for her to come to my place in 45 minutes. She was about 10 minutes late, but called to let me know she was running late. She arrived and had a friend with her (female) who stayed in her truck. She is VERY hot. Blonde, thin, sexy and young. It is $$ 1/2 or $$$ for full (I made a choice to spend some $'s for quality). She was enthusaistic, fun, talkative, very cool.

Definately recommend. She is only available if she is advertising, she is gone a lot and as I said, only does outcalls.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/810172995.html

Anyone seen Angel in the last month? Curious how she is doing loosing the baby weight. She has been adverstising some on the Chicago list, no FS, her standard ad.

Stwatcher
10-22-08, 00:22
This is not a report, I apologize, but may lead to saving your a trip to the lock up. A lot of CL ads in Racine, Kenosha and Milwaukee are LE. Yes we know this but many are becoming more deceiving. Do a general google or any other search on the phone number and see what comes up. Or go to this link and punch in the #. It will Bring up the geographical location of the cell #(land line which you'll find out) most are showing up at the same addresses or locations of the police depts. Google map the police depts and compare locations.Crazy but true. Just a tip to keep the LE away.

Happy Hunting.

Link: http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone

Craven Morehead
11-02-08, 15:38
There's a gal who advertises on CL as being a busty Latina near the airport that I visited recently. She gave me 2 different names now & has advertised herself as being several different ages. My guess is she's 30s. Highly recommended. Gives GREAT head, is easy to be with & will do multiple positions, but could lose a few lbs. Charges more than I wanted to pay but with the streets being empty recently I had to do something - my hands were getting so sore. I made her mouth & pussy sore instead.

ScooterAllCity
11-04-08, 12:51
I've seen Chanele about a half dozen times in the last couple months at her incall location around 46th and Center St. Very attractive girl with a nice personality and super tits who always dresses in lingerie and heels which I prefer. Never a problem until yesterday when she agreed to come to me at my place of business.

I called her to set up an appointment and we agreed on 5:45 which she suggested. The agreed time comes and goes and I call her to ask what happened. Be there in 15 minutes she said and that went by too when I decided to leave. I get a call 15 minutes after that asking me where I was and I said I left but will come back. By the way she still wasn't at the meeting place but 10 minutes away. I told her not to bother I'm going home because you weren't even close to being on time. She starts to blast me about not calling her when I left even though she never called me to tell me she would be there whenever she damn well pleases.

I asked her if she meant 5:45 CPT and she asked what that was and I responded colored people time and she didn't think that was too funny. I asked her why schedule an appointment at a certain time if you won't honor it. Needless to say it was a waste of time talking to her after that.

Craven Morehead
11-08-08, 01:43
Craigslist to crack down on prostitution ads (AP)
Posted on Thu Nov 6, 2008 3:28PM EST

HARTFORD, Conn. - Under the watchful eye of law enforcement in 40 states, Craigslist pledged Thursday to crack down on ads for prostitution on its Web sites.

As part of Craigslist's agreement with attorneys general around the country, anyone who posts an "erotic services" ad will be required to provide a working phone number and pay a fee with a valid credit card. The Web site will provide that information to law enforcement if subpoenaed.

Jim Buckmaster, Craigslist's CEO, said the deal will allow legitimate escort services to continue advertising, while providing a strong disincentive to companies that are conducting illegal business.

"We don't view it as a penalty, we view it as raising the accountability," he said. "A legitimate business should have no problem with that. They should have no problem providing a phone number or credit card credentials."

Craigslist filed lawsuits this week against 14 software and Internet companies that help people who post erotic service ads to circumvent the Web site's defenses against inappropriate content and illegal activity.

Craigslist, which posts 30 million ads every month for everything from apartment rentals to jobs in hundreds of cities, will also begin using new search technology in an effort to help authorities find missing children and victims of human trafficking.

Police across the country have been arresting people for using Web sites like Craigslist to advertise the sexual services of women and children.

Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, who brokered the agreement, said his office contacted Craigslist after receiving several complaints from users late in 2007 about photographs depicting nudity on the site. He said Craigslist cooperated fully and there was never a need to threaten legal action against the company.

"The dark side of the Internet must be stopped from eclipsing its immense potential for good," Blumenthal said.

He added: "I am fully convinced that Craigslist wants to stop this activity as much as we do."

Buckmaster said the agreement does not cover Craigslist's personal ads, where prostitutes have been found advertising for "dates." But he said the San Francisco-based company has been working with authorities on that issue and on cutting down on the sale of stolen merchandise on its sites.

"We are experimenting with telephone verification in those sections," he said. "We don't have any plans to use credit card verification in that section currently. But this partnership is going to be active in that area as well, anywhere where crime does or could occur."

The agreement was joined by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"The criminals engaged in the sexual trafficking of children no longer parade them on the streets of America's cities," said the center's chief executive, Ernie Allen. "Today, they market them via the Internet."

The states that signed the agreement are Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Washington, D.C., the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam also joined.

================

Many of you have heard this news already but I had to post it since it mentioned Wisconsin. What we need to know is: how will providers get around this & where else will they post? I'd like to see an area of this site set up for it to happen here.

Mr Jackson - Can this be done?

CM

SgtPerv
11-08-08, 02:12
Craigslist to crack down on prostitution ads (AP)

Many of you have heard this news already but I had to post it since it mentioned Wisconsin. What we need to know is: how will providers get around this & where else will they post? I'd like to see an area of this site set up for it to happen here.

Mr Jackson - Can this be done?

CMHi,

Jackson has already got it set up. It is called "Classified Ads".

Check regular threads in the area you desire.

It has not, in the past, caught on that well but maybe now it will improve.

PeeWee
11-12-08, 21:35
This is not a report, I apologize, but may lead to saving your a trip to the lock up. A lot of CL ads in Racine, Kenosha and Milwaukee are LE. Yes we know this but many are becoming more deceiving. Do a general google or any other search on the phone number and see what comes up. Or go to this link and punch in the #. It will Bring up the geographical location of the cell #(land line which you'll find out) most are showing up at the same addresses or locations of the police depts. Google map the police depts and compare locations.Crazy but true. Just a tip to keep the LE away.

Happy Hunting.

Link: http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReversePhone?full_phone

Now that is what I call useful information and the link is great. Ran some phone numbers through from MKE'S C/L mostly the high end providers $350 per hour and up but no way for myself on that price:( anyways they were all unpublished numbers coming from East Wells & Milwaukee St. downtown. Could this be a legit business escort service where sex doesn't really happen? but a good variety show ( song and dance) for the big $$$

I ofter question there rates then decide it's just to much for so little.

ScooterAllCity
11-13-08, 14:42
Could this be a legit business escort service where sex doesn't really happen? but a good variety show ( song and dance) for the big $$$
I ofter question there rates then decide it's just to much for so little.Most of the time if I'am not familiar with a girl who I am thinking about seeing I look for reviews on TER or HOH.As long as the provider is legit there is usually something out there good or bad.Same thing with the traveling girls there are ways to see if they are worth your time and hard earned money.

BadAz Mofo
11-17-08, 11:54
Just curious to see if anyone has had any experience with a girl name Rose who advertises with in the therapeutic section.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ths/921613849.html

I've seen her once and while the massage was undraped, no extras. Just wondering if anyone else had better results.

X Factor414
11-18-08, 12:29
Just curious to see if anyone has had any experience with a girl name Rose who advertises with in the therapeutic section.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ths/921613849.html

I've seen her once and while the massage was undraped, no extras. Just wondering if anyone else had better results.

I haven't seen her but have thought about seeing her. Would you mind giving a report on your experience with her? What she looks like? How was the massage? Was she talkative? Did she do anything worth mentioning? Did she pay attention to anything in particular? Was her place clean? What's her rate?

Basically anything that would help your fellow board members. Thanks.

BadAz Mofo
11-19-08, 10:31
You're right X - I should have included that info. I guess I was just hoping that if someone else had more experience with her they could let me know whether or not to invest more time and $.

I saw her about a month ago and her place was clean, price was 65 for the hr, and she's cute (6/10) and a little heavy, but not obese. Likes to talk, but probably would be quite if you asked her to. Massage was just ok, I've had better and I've had worse, but no accidental brushes or allusions to anything more.

Craven Morehead
11-22-08, 11:06
Jackson has already got it set up. It is called "Classified Ads".

Check regular threads in the area you desire.

It has not, in the past, caught on that well but maybe now it will improve.

You'll have to tell me where to find these. I've been clicking around all over the site & can't find em.

CM

BadAz Mofo
11-26-08, 12:53
You'll have to tell me where to find these. I've been clicking around all over the site & can't find em.

CM

Craven

Try clicking on a city, like Milwaukee from the front page of the forum. It takes you to a listing of all the threads under Milwaukee. The third one down is "Classified Ads." The last ad is from June 08.

ScooterAllCity
11-29-08, 20:17
I looked on CL in the therapeutic section and called Kandy who has advertised often. Came as described but don't waste your money. She would not even take her coat off when she arrived and refused when I asked her to. She wanted $100 for an hour. I gave her a twenty dollar bill and sent her on her way. What a waste of time.

Petey2000
01-03-09, 23:02
Anyone seen her. She posts every day mostly incalls sometimes out. Just wondering her rates and if she is worth it. She's got a nice little body from the pics. But I've never saw a photo with her face. Or is there any other ons craigs that are reliable? I'm leary of milw because of LE. Almost rather go to Il and find a girl because they have TER reviews atleast.

Petey2000
01-26-09, 00:24
Same girls post every day and not any of them get spammed really on CL. Anyone saw any of them? I'm looking for a fairly priced girl who has a good service and no rush. If you prefer pm shoot me one.

Ynormanb
02-14-09, 15:31
Her ad includes "I enjoy giving massages with a twist of fun”. I had an overall average experience. Sara is a black girl of average appearance and carries a few extra pounds but is not obese. She made some attempts to be sensual then got down to business with a happy finish. The cost was 75 for a topless one hour massage that actually lasted about 45 minutes. Service was in a hotel room. Sara implied that extras are available for repeat customers but quoted high prices, 125 oral, 200 FS.

Craven Morehead
02-14-09, 23:48
I've noticed that the Milwaukee CL Erotic site has several gals who say they are "new to this". It looks like the economy downturn is really taking hold. I'd like to meet these gals & hear their stories...and maybe get some service while I'm there.

Craven Moregalswhoarenewtothis

X Factor414
02-16-09, 16:24
I've noticed that the Milwaukee CL Erotic site has several gals who say they are "new to this". It looks like the economy downturn is really taking hold. I'd like to meet these gals & hear their stories...and maybe get some service while I'm there.

Craven Moregalswhoarenewtothis

Maybe you're right about the effect of the economy but I'm always a little wary about people that are "new". I just don't think it's worth the risk of a possible LE sting no matter how enticing the ad may be.

Ynormanb
02-22-09, 10:23
Is is reasonable to expect that a provider posting on CL over a period of time(weeks or months) with the same number will not be a LE sting?

On one hand, I'm thinking if a LE ad was used over a period of time someone would report it in a posting. Oh the other hand, I know stings happen but have never seen a posting or review referencing the ad used in the sting.

Tanaka
02-23-09, 13:19

Thanks

I got as far as I got her digits and scheduled an appointment almost a week from the day I called. However, when I tried to reschedule it, she said that she is completely booked and even not sure that she can confirm my original appointment.

Tanaka
02-23-09, 13:21
Decently cute girl gave a good massage and everything after was very well done. enjoyed myself and will repeat.

Are multiple pops allowed at this place?

Quietguy578
02-23-09, 14:28
Are multiple pops allowed at this place?

Nope. Once you're done, the session's over.

Had a recent visit with Katie, http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ers/1046819298.html. Had a covered french session with her, charge of .6. Said her other rates were 1.3 for 1/2 hour, 1.7 for full, add .5 for greek. Had a good time, she's cute, nice petite little body. Would recommend.

Tanaka
03-15-09, 16:57
I finally made it to Vivi. She is really thai, she is not pretty, but has a nice firm spinner body. The place is nice and very clean. Shower is offered before and after. Massage is good, but not super good. However, she tries to do her best. HR is pretty much required at this place as her way of make you happy. However, nothing else is allowed. The pay is discussed only when you are done and ready to go home. It is quoted $0.5 with everything included. I always leave $0.6 since I never had $0.1 in my pocket. If she allowed more play, I would be a frequent visitor. At his point, I am not ready to go back. But, it is not a bad experience overall.

ScooterAllCity
03-16-09, 10:18
Where is this Vivi located?

Tanaka
03-16-09, 11:21
Where is this Vivi located?

She lives in a house off Oklahoma.

X Factor414
03-20-09, 11:43
I finally made it to Vivi. She is really thai, she is not pretty, but has a nice firm spinner body. The place is nice and very clean. Shower is offered before and after. Massage is good, but not super good. However, she tries to do her best. HR is pretty much required at this place as her way of make you happy. However, nothing else is allowed. The pay is discussed only when you are done and ready to go home. It is quoted $0.5 with everything included. I always leave $0.6 since I never had $0.1 in my pocket. If she allowed more play, I would be a frequent visitor. At his point, I am not ready to go back. But, it is not a bad experience overall.

How long did the whole massage take? And do you have digits or a way of contacting her?

Tanaka
03-20-09, 16:16
How long did the whole massage take? And do you have digits or a way of contacting her?

it takes exactly 60 minutes. pm for details.

Ynormanb
04-17-09, 22:17
I decided to go for a different experience and contaced Miranda and Robert.
They are a friendly and accomodating couple. They have a clean apartment in an area I felt very safe in. Services were as advertised with no upselling.

Miranda is an average looking lady although her ass is not as firm and round as it appears in the photos. She has moderate sized but saggy breasts that she used to good advantage by rubbing them sensually over my body. I selected their blowin out the candle option. The session basically involved two guys on one girl. No guy on guy action was asked for or offered. Miranda provided an enthusiastic BBBJ with decent skills but no CIM.

Litho Fox
04-21-09, 23:48
I tried her out as well Not at all attractive, left with oil all over me complete waste of time.

Litho Fox
04-21-09, 23:52
Set up two call system basic hour was a benny. extra menu offered. Wasnt into it. She was a BIG gal. Not my type. Place looked clean but I dont know about the sheets. May have been second use out of them.

X Factor414
05-01-09, 11:05
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have had any new reports on massage providers in the area. I'm thinking about trying Lita on the northside and was wondering if anyone's seen her before. Please give a review if you have. I've noticed her price has come down some. Used to be $50/hh, now it's $40/hh and $75/h.

Well here's a few reviews:

Rachel in Greenfield: Located near 60th and Oklahoma. About 5'5" 140lbs. Brown waivy hair to middle of her back. Looks to be about 25-28 yrs old. Fairly good looking latin or italian woman. $60/hour. Non erotic, no accidental brushes anywhere, draping is optional.

Great personality. Massage was fair to good, nothing great. Didn't rush, got pretty much the full hour. She had a massage table in the living room. The place was nice and clean, smelled nice. Would repeat but haven't been able to get a call back from her.

Gina Franklin: Located in Brookfield. Around Highway J and Capital Drive. $40/h, $25/hh. I was hoping for the hour massage but when I got there, I opted for the half hour. She lives in some condo style apartments in the area. The place is real clean. Soft music and massage table in the living room. She's not a good looking lady. 5'7 180 lbs. White lady, long curly brown hair. Seemed a little shy but gave a fairly decent massage. Non erotic, optional draping. If you don't care about looks and want a therapeutic massage then I would recommend her far as bang for your buck.

Karen: I posted about her about two yrs ago. She's moved to the north side now. Near 60th and Mill Rd. Still the same rants from her about her health, babysitters, stress, phone issues, her dogs, etc. This session seemed rather rushed. It lasted about 35 mins. She basically did my back then had me turn over. Told me I can release myself while she worked on my thighs and legs. I told her she did it last time. She told me she doesn't do it anymore. Plus she just moved to the area and wants to keep everything straight. Couldn't convince her to change her mind. So I was pretty disappointed. She told me she'll give me a deal next time cause she's just under a lot of stress at the moment. I haven't called her again.

Big Won
05-01-09, 11:41
Had a session w/ Rose from CL. Ok apt in West Allis. Bigger girl w/ huge breasts. Massage itself was marginal, full body, undraped, performed on her king size bed. Manual HE. 75/hr.

Dickson Sider
05-03-09, 01:06
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have had any new reports on massage providers in the area. I'm thinking about trying Lita on the northside and was wondering if anyone's seen her before. Please give a review if you have. I've noticed her price has come down some. Used to be $50/hh, now it's $40/hh and $75/h. ]

Well here's a few reviews:

Rachel in Greenfield: Located near 60th and Oklahoma. About 5'5" 140lbs. Brown waivy hair to middle of her back. Looks to be about 25-28 yrs old. Fairly good looking latin or italian woman. $60/hour. Non erotic, no accidental brushes anywhere, draping is optional.

Great personality. Massage was fair to good, nothing great. Didn't rush, got pretty much the full hour. She had a massage table in the living room. The place was nice and clean, smelled nice. Would repeat but haven't been able to get a call back from her.

Gina Franklin: Located in Brookfield. Around Highway J and Capital Drive. $40/h, $25/hh. I was hoping for the hour massage but when I got there, I opted for the half hour. She lives in some condo style apartments in the area. The place is real clean. Soft music and massage table in the living room. She's not a good looking lady. 5'7 180 lbs. White lady, long curly brown hair. Seemed a little shy but gave a fairly decent massage. Non erotic, optional draping. If you don't care about looks and want a therapeutic massage then I would recommend her far as bang for your buck.

Karen: I posted about her about two yrs ago. She's moved to the north side now. Near 60th and Mill Rd. Still the same rants from her about her health, babysitters, stress, phone issues, her dogs, etc. This session seemed rather rushed. It lasted about 35 mins. She basically did my back then had me turn over. Told me I can release myself while she worked on my thighs and legs. I told her she did it last time. She told me she doesn't do it anymore. Plus she just moved to the area and wants to keep everything straight. Couldn't convince her to change her mind. So I was pretty disappointed. She told me she'll give me a deal next time cause she's just under a lot of stress at the moment. I haven't called her again.I had a massage with lita back in January she say she is latina but to me she looks black. She light skin nice shape and ass. Very good massage non draped. For 20 bucks more you give a HJ. Over all good for price.

Craven Morehead
06-03-09, 20:55
Others have posted on the Mil-w0re-kee board about CL, but I thought I'd post here. Seems to me that CL is back like it used to be over the last couple of days. The Adult section has all kinds of gals listing their services. Backpage.com doesn't seem as well populated yet.

CM

Petey2000
06-05-09, 01:28
When all the pics in the adult don't show any nudity. Who's to say its not a cop or whatever. Atleast before the pics shown nudity and all that. From what I know cops can't post pics with nudity. I maybe wrong not sure. Clarification anyone? Only way to trust someone on CL Adult is if they verify on TER IMO.

Litho Fox
06-14-09, 16:20
Sierra at Howard and Forest home.

Waste of time and they cant tell time.

Went for the hour got a half.

Major upsell this use to be the place on Cleveland.

Much better for the prices out there.

Litho Fox
06-14-09, 16:22
She is near the airport incall. but I wonder as I set a time up and called when i was there she said give me 10 min. Ok waited and called again. She call me right back. Never got that call.

Moved on.

Tanaka
06-18-09, 10:28
CL used to have at least three Asian establishments advertised on a regular basis. Now, they are down to one, which says "young beauty" and has a picture of a skinny asian just after aerobics class. Well, the reality is disappointing: the girl is at least 3 times bigger in size and is at least 35 y/o.

Some more details: standard 3-call system. The place is off National. The apartment looks clean, the girl is smiling; however, she does not look attractive. She looks old and fat. The later, obviously, increases her cup size, but even, when she was dressed, it was clear that they are not those cups you want to hold for an hour or so. At this point, I asked (just in case) if there is someone else available. Got a "no" answer and immediately left.

And here comes the fun part of it ... Just outside the building there were two old ladies sitting and chatting. When they saw me coming, they turned to me and said something like "Have a good time!", when I was leaving, they were smiling even friendlier saying something like "This one is a decent man". Well, apparently, this establishment is well known to locals.

Quietguy578
06-23-09, 14:29
The Asian place that always advertised itself as "Asian Sunflower" is still around, they just don't advertise. I was there about three weeks ago. They're off National as well, but I think its a different place then you mention, as this place rotates girls. I've never had the same girl twice in about four or five sessions. Tend toward younger, the oldest was maybe mid-thirties, always pretty cute.

Tanaka
06-29-09, 00:34
"Asian Sunflower" is still around

When you enter the building: is it on the left or on the right? If it is on the left, I agree, they have (had) a better talent. However, I did not keep their #.

BadAz Mofo
07-14-09, 11:02
Just wondering if anyone has met either of these girls

Emily http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/1266223107.html
or
Katie http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/1258963519.html

Both girls advertise in the therapeutic section of CL, both say they're near 35th & greenfield, so maybe they work together.

Feel free to PM or post.

Michael Teresa
07-21-09, 00:25
I met with Katie recently. Wanted 60 for a 30 min massage. The massage itself was terrible. She covered me with a towel, stayed fully dressed herself and offered no finishing options.

Stay away!

Just wondering if anyone has met either of these girls

Emily http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/1266223107.html
or
Katie http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/1258963519.html

Both girls advertise in the therapeutic section of CL, both say they're near 35th & greenfield, so maybe they work together.

Feel free to PM or post.

BadAz Mofo
07-21-09, 10:23
Thanks for the update. I'll stay away.

Ynormanb
07-22-09, 22:24
I feel lucky that she didn't answer when I tried calling. I thought she also advertised under the old erotic services section so I would have expected much more accomodating sevices.

Quietguy578
07-28-09, 16:10
You might be thinking of the Katie, aka Sweet as Pie, a provider who's still around. I've seen her ads on Backpage. Cute little blond, who I would recommend. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/early_bird_specials_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1115496

I've noticed that Mary from Northside Spa has been advertising under the Theraputic section lately. I've has sessions with her in the past. Full nude with a HR.

If I ever get the disposable income to spare, I may give this one a try: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/1290838318.html

I offer full body relaxation massages, deep tissue and soft touch. Minimal draping required to assure that you’re fully relaxed and there are no distractions. I will not be undressed however I will be wearing lingerie.
Your time is valuable and I want you to be comfortable and not have to deal with the stress of driving after this fantastic experience. This is out call only.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact me and give me at least one hour.
My Rates are $75 and hour and
I am also offering a 90 minute massage for $100.
Please call or email me for details,
Jenny,
(262)902-2400
JennyOtto35@yahoo.com

Seems like it could be promising.

X Factor414
07-29-09, 09:47
You might be thinking of the Katie, aka Sweet as Pie, a provider who's still around. I've seen her ads on Backpage. Cute little blond, who I would recommend. http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/early_bird_specials_22/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1115496

I've noticed that Mary from Northside Spa has been advertising under the Theraputic section lately. I've has sessions with her in the past. Full nude with a HR.

What does Mary look like and what are her rates?

Zeuss
07-29-09, 10:30
If I ever get the disposable income to spare, I may give this one a try: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/1290838318.html

I offer full body relaxation massages, deep tissue and soft touch. Minimal draping required to assure that you’re fully relaxed and there are no distractions. I will not be undressed however I will be wearing lingerie.

Your time is valuable and I want you to be comfortable and not have to deal with the stress of driving after this fantastic experience. This is out call only.

If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact me and give me at least one hour.

My Rates are $75 and hour and
I am also offering a 90 minute massage for $100.
Please call or email me for details,
Jenny,
(262)902-2400
JennyOtto35@yahoo.com

Seems like it could be promising.I contacted her and was going to try her but she doesn't go to IL.
The pic she sent looks OK though.

Litho Fox
07-30-09, 00:37
Nothing special about her. Very skinny and timmed. She doesnt like her body as she has 4 kids and it shows. Soft touch and messy with the lotions You supply and quick HR, and out the door. Much better out there.

Quietguy578
07-30-09, 16:35
What does Mary look like and what are her rates?

Brunette, little on the heavy side, but not fat, pretty good tits, a number of tattoos. As far as rates, when she was at Northside, the price was always 40, 60 for topless, 80 for full nude. I had a session with her once outside of Northside, and it was the same. Though she hadn't officially gone out on her own then. But, she gave a decent massage, a good HR.

Tanaka
07-31-09, 15:22
Brunette, little on the heavy side, but not fat, pretty good tits, a number of tattoos. As far as rates, when she was at Northside, the price was always 40, 60 for topless, 80 for full nude. I had a session with her once outside of Northside, and it was the same. Though she hadn't officially gone out on her own then. But, she gave a decent massage, a good HR.

She is kind of old, not good looking and a heavy smoker. I tried to schedule an appointment with her some time ago, but, when I saw her at her house, I gave myself an excuse to leave immediately, and I never want to see her again. It is not my cup of tea. However, the quoted rate was more than reasonable ...

Litho Fox
07-31-09, 22:45
{MONICA}

5'8 34D-24-36 125LBS{Hispanic,Korean & Italian} 18 YEAR OLD BEAUTY

THE ANSWER IS YES!YES!&YES I WILL

608-210-9792

Fake pic came not even close to a latina. She came as some much heavier blonde with a nice rack.

Delivered for two not a rush but just not my type.

Craven Morehead
08-02-09, 11:34
Have any of you visited a gal on the N side of Milwaukee who goes by the name Xstacy? She advertized on CL but her ad is now removed. I've tried to reach her several times recently & some months back but no luck & she doesn't return calls. Photo looks good.

CM

Petey2000
08-02-09, 14:45
There is reviews on her at TER and under the Illinois CL part. I've been waiting for her to get back to Milw to see her aswell. If you try her out let me know how it goes.

ScooterAllCity
08-03-09, 08:50
She had a post on Backpage on Saturday or Sunday under the Milwaukee heading.

BadAz Mofo
08-04-09, 09:06
Could never bring myself to visit Northside even back when it was NRS. But since she's in her own home I decided to meet with Mary a few days ago. Massage rates -1/2h 40, 1h 60. Topless or bottomless for 20, nude for 40.

Everyone else has given an accurate description of her. I'll just add that she's almost 50, but it's obvious she's lived a bit of a hard life. Good massage and hr though. Says she been offering massages for 30yrs and it's obvious she knows what she's doing.

Are there better out there? Yes. But if you're looking for a decent massage and hr and a nice hot shower, she'll do.

Joe Don Looney
08-06-09, 19:31
I was wondering if anyone has met Amerie?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/classifieds/Results?layout=detailed&section=4381&keyword=AMERIE+&category=4443

Ynormanb
08-15-09, 19:39
I recently tried this service from Craigslist. Olympia is a slim black girl, great round ass, nice legs, somewhat saggy breasts. I found her to be attractive. Went for a massage for $. The other option was FS, one pop for $.5. Olympia made some attempts to be sensual and please me but she was also obviously interested in getting me off and out of the apartment. Overall an OK experience. I feel I overpaid but was working in a constrained time frame and had limited choices.

Olympia works out of an apartment near Lincoln and Miller Parkway. The apartment was clean and I felt comfortable with parking in the neighborhood. Services are provided on a matress on the floor of the main room. There were two other ladies in a bedroom the apartment, Tata and Courtney. Courtney seemed to be the lady in charge. Olympia passed the contribution to Courtney before starting the service. Coutney also walked out of the bedroom and past us a couple of times. That's OK, I don't mind an audience. I just made sure I kept an eye on my possesions. Tata and Olympia are young and petite, maybe mid 20's. Courtney is an overall larger woman but not fat, hard to guess her age, 30's maybe.

Jim Collins
08-28-09, 22:04
A number of posts are all from one person/agency/group. They are the ones that have photos of pretty girls with titles like "so sweet" or "just a girl" etc. They use a number of phone numbers:

414-551-1337 * 414-554-5111 * 414-544-7158 * 414-215-1125

What happens is they set up the apointment with believable rates and then you go to their incall. When you get there they give you a room number. You get to the room and knock on the door but there is no answer. But then as you a knocking on the door a black girl "happens" to be walking by and asks whats up. Then says that she is your appointment. If you are then thinking with your small head you will say "what the heck" and go to her room where she takes your donation and informs you that it is for HJ only and FS is a huge upsell.

Avoid this scam. Reward the reputable ladies. And please share info here!

And by the way. I envy you guys in Madison. You sure have some nice options there.

AsianFever69
08-29-09, 10:45
I've seen a few time and always got what I needed. Twice at Northside and once at her house, always 80 for FS. Nice and tight and decent tits. She usually hims and haws about doing FS, but always gives in. Her apt was in a good hood and fairly clean.

I prefer going to any of the AMPS that Milwaukee has to offer. My favorite new one is by the Double Dragon on HWY 100. Stop at the Porn Shop on Greenfield and 894 and pick up one of the little newspapers there and you will see what I mean.

Stopped at that oriental place on 27th, waste of time 100 for a HJ, rip off.

X Factor414
08-29-09, 12:02
A number of posts are all from one person/agency/group. They are the ones that have photos of pretty girls with titles like "so sweet" or "just a girl" etc. They use a number of phone numbers:

414-551-1337 * 414-554-5111 * 414-544-7158 * 414-215-1125

What happens is they set up the apointment with believable rates and then you go to their incall. When you get there they give you a room number. You get to the room and knock on the door but there is no answer. But then as you a knocking on the door a black girl "happens" to be walking by and asks whats up. Then says that she is your appointment. If you are then thinking with your small head you will say "what the heck" and go to her room where she takes your donation and informs you that it is for HJ only and FS is a huge upsell.

Avoid this scam. Reward the reputable ladies. And please share info here!

And by the way. I envy you guys in Madison. You sure have some nice options there.Thanks for the info. I see those ads all the time and know that it's not the girls in the picture because I've seen some of those pictures elsewhere. Also, I figure they're probably from the same place/person/group because it's always 2-3 ads in a row. I never bothered to call because the way I figure it, if they're already lying about the pictures then they're going to lie about other things as well.

Nonetheless, maybe you should have asked what all is included in the original donation prior to going over there. Finally, did the girl look like she would be worth it even for an upsell?

Quietguy578
08-30-09, 21:50
I prefer going to any of the AMPS that Milwaukee has to offer. My favorite new one is by the Double Dragon on HWY 100.

That's the earlier mentioned Asian Sunflower, they've moved from their old apt, to this new place.

RediMax42
10-26-09, 12:37
"I prefer going to any of the AMPS that Milwaukee has to offer. My favorite new one is by the Double Dragon on HWY 100."

Also had good times there.

Litho Fox
10-27-09, 23:17
I was there and after my session she just straightend out the towel and didnt replace with a fresh one, and folded up second towel.

Did not enjoy.

Mr Charming
10-28-09, 22:19
Guys,

Any experience with this provider in the Therap section.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/1441009529.html

I emailed her but didn't get much info other than $ for an hour massage.

Any info is appreciated. Stay safe.

MRC

Senor Bear
10-29-09, 10:41
Guys,

Any experience with this provider in the Therap section.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/1441009529.html

I emailed her but didn't get much info other than $ for an hour massage.

Any info is appreciated. Stay safe.

MRCI saw her about two months ago. Just a massage with a little touching allowed. Over weight. She seemed bored and yawned continually during the massage (which was one of the worst I ever had).

No Happy ending.

Quietguy578
10-29-09, 12:34
I was there and after my session she just straightend out the towel and didnt replace with a fresh one, and folded up second towel.

Did not enjoy.

Every time I've been there, I've always seen them take the towel away and bring out a new one. Maybe you caught some weird, not concerned about being sanitary girl. The nice thing about that place though, is if you wait a few weeks, they'll have a new girl there.

Like Head
10-30-09, 15:27
Can sombody PM me how to get into this place. Thanks.

Did not enjoy.

Mr Charming
10-31-09, 21:45
I saw her about two months ago. Just a massage with a little touching allowed. Over weight. She seemed bored and yawned continually during the massage (which was one of the worst I ever had).

No Happy ending.

Guys,

I gave Rose a visit and it was average. A little touching allowed and HE. Apartment was OK and felt safe. $ total damage. Not quite the full hour.

Has anyone out there checked out Nena the Arabian Princess ... 19 yr old girl that was "trained" by our dear Karen? Any intel appreciated.

Play safe.

MRC

RediMax42
11-02-09, 15:28
I saw her about two months ago. Just a massage with a little touching allowed. Over weight. She seemed bored and yawned continually during the massage (which was one of the worst I ever had).

No Happy ending.Ditto, cross this one off.

Dickson Sider
11-03-09, 21:10
Guys,

I gave Rose a visit and it was average. A little touching allowed and HE. Apartment was OK and felt safe. $ total damage. Not quite the full hour.

Has anyone out there checked out Nena the Arabian Princess. 19 yr old girl that was "trained" by our dear Karen? Any intel appreciated.

Play safe.

MRCYup tried her yesterday! She has a very nice body but the massage was horrible and no happy ending! She is cute all you get to do on the flip is jerk off while she touches your leg don't do this unless all you want to do is jerk off while you grab her nice soft ass!

Dickson Sider
11-12-09, 20:24
I saw Haley on back page her number starts off 414-788-****.

I met her at a hotel on silverpring she is ok looks like her new pics put not like her old ones. Nice ass very vocal and cheap! She is worth her price.

PM for more details

Dickson Sider
11-24-09, 20:04
I saw sassy rose today because I really wanted a massgae. She is overweight and not that good looking but she was really nice to me and gave a good massage. On the flip she got naked she has some nice tits she let me touch her and finger her, her pussy got really wet. She also gave an ok HJ. Probaly will not go back I want someone better looking but if your looking for a massage and tug, she will do but as a famous poster (cookie jar)on here always says YMMV.

Peace,

Dick and Side Her!

LookingForLefty
01-12-10, 16:28
She was advertsing heavily a few months back in CL. Anyone go there? Curly haired Italian girl about 26.

Ynormanb
04-18-10, 19:43
I visited Mary for a 1/2 hour massage, 40 + 20 for topless. I enjoyed the visit, she's older and not the best looking but she does have a good location and a good touch. I think BadAz Mofo described her perfectly in his 08-04-09 post.

Scout3
04-09-11, 13:07
I knew I had to deal w / a lot of morons, but I didn't realize how stupid you guys [Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]! This is your "dear Karen". I can at least appreciate the fact that most of the comments written support the fact that I'm not a prostitute, in case this site comes out in court, and the fact that [Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]! My website was long because as you can see what I'm dealing w / here, NO ONE GETS IT I'm [Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin], and no matter [Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin], I still get moranic calls daily. [Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]. [Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin].

If you want an adult massage, than look under adult section, if you want a eslaen massage, by someone educated and the backbone to put up w / half you freaks, than you book w / me. If you don't like it, fine, don't come back, but don't take food off my kids table just because I didn't do anything that I [Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]. You can't even get a table dance at a local Strip Club fort less than $30 5ft away for a 3 min song. I give you 90mins solid massage in the nude, w / education and a decent ending for a third of what these size 16 black girls charge w / no experience. You wonder why there's no one left decent to go too? Pass that the fuck on.

[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BadAz Mofo
04-12-11, 11:06
Morons, stupid, you freaks, moranic (moronic) etc.

By referring to us as the above, you are the only one taking food off of your kids table. If you want a steady stream of clients, whether from this forum or elsewhere, you need to learn to not bite the hand that feeds you. Since you obviously don't want us to see you, we do our part here and share experiences so guys can make informed choices and decide to see you or not.

I think your website is long-winded, not because of us, but because you like to talk. If you didn't want to deal with pressure to perform outside your comfort zone, instead of posting countless webpages about what you will not do, all you had to post was something like this.

"While I don't mind nudity, I only provide a professional massage, I do not provide any sex acts whatsoever, so don't ask or you will be asked to leave."

Short, simple and to the point.

I saw you at a time when you used to lend a helping hand. Since you no longer do this, how can you say that you give a "decent ending?" Rubbing my thighs while I take care of business is not a decent ending.

Thank you for coming and expressing yourself, but I think I speak for the majority of the "morons" who have seen you and say, perhaps it is you who should "pass the fuck on."

X Factor414
04-12-11, 12:05
I too stopped seeing Karen cause she's too much of a nutcase. Always complaining about something or another. Gave me a rush job; paid for the hour but got only 40 mins. But biggest reason is no decent ending.

BP add is too long winded and confusing. Don't really care if double major or how long educated you think you are.

But wow what a *****!

Scout3
04-20-11, 08:04
Greetings Everyone,

Scout3 wants everyone to know that she does not provide any sexual services.

Thanks,

Jackson

BadAz Mofo
05-02-11, 10:29
Did anyone get a chance to see what Karen aka Scout3 wrote before it was edited by Jackson? If I had to guess Jackson probably used one sentence to sum up her 3 or 4 rambling paragraphs.

Permanent Wood
05-03-11, 04:18
Did anyone get a chance to see what Karen aka Scout3 wrote before it was edited by Jackson? If I had to guess Jackson probably used one sentence to sum up her 3 or 4 rambling paragraphs.BadAz, yes I did. She quoted your post and left quite a long response. I will pm it to you.

Update: Haha! I tried to pm her post to you and got this message:

"Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission

The text that you have entered is too long (3161 characters). Please shorten it to 3000 characters long."

I will split it into part 1 and part 2.

BadAz Mofo
05-03-11, 08:50
Thanks PW. Wow was she all over the place. I see I was right. Lots of rambling that was succinctly summed up in one sentence by Jackson. I see that she's been here only once since she posted her 'thoughts' so maybe now that she's had a chance to vent she's finally wised up and will leave us alone now.

GManRigh69
05-17-20, 18:10
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-s-play-fellas-sexy-fun-size-body-hit-me-up-9205422669-nice-and-curvy/28092648