PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00
Thread Starter.

Tencan
07-30-06, 10:04
Any one know of any good incall massage providers in the Madison area? Besides GH, and RS. One that charges the correct rate for a massage. Not to sound cheap but I am not going to pay $200.300 like some girls are asking for a massage. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Mad City Dave
07-31-06, 23:39
I have had excellent massages from "Stars Unwinding". I never requested extra's so that is unknown. But she is a professional.....

Advertises in Isthmus.....
MCD - - -

Paul Kolman
01-30-10, 15:40
I'm looking foe Elizabeth from the RS. She was amazing.

Permanent Wood
02-15-10, 12:22
In my series of interviewing providers, I found one who didn't seem too willing to fuck, but more than willing to give a massage with/hand-job.

She's young, petite and a little cutie pie; she's not flat either, she's got tits and ass. She has in-call at her place in an apartment with a mattress on the floor.

If you want her name PM me.

Sluggo1
02-17-10, 16:48
You might want to try Tara (608) 287-8778 on State Street.

I think her rates were 60 hh - 120 h. I had a nice time

Mad Guy
02-17-10, 22:44
It seems both has pretty good track record. I'm in confusion now to choose one though I don't have Layla's contact number. I emailed her. Hopefully I might get them soon.

Sluggo1 : Was your massage with Tara recent?

Sluggo1
02-19-10, 14:08
It seems both has pretty good track record. I'm in confusion now to choose one though I don't have Layla's contact number. I emailed her. Hopefully I might get them soon.

Sluggo1 : Was your massage with Tara recent?It was about a year ago now that I think of it, but I heard from a friend she is still around.

PopoloGirl
03-11-10, 10:12
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Norsk Forever
03-11-10, 23:54
Tara is alive and well. She advertised on CL occasionally but seems to keep busy enough that she does not have to advertise often.

Can't beat her price and she does truely give a great massage and HE.

She is one of the few that you can truely count on in Madison. It can be hard to book an appointment with her because she is so busy but if you can it is well worth it!

It was about a year ago now that I think of it, but I heard from a friend she is still around.

Two Nutts
03-30-10, 19:19
Seem like not much in the way of amps up your way guys. I did come across a place called Rising Sun that I would like some info on if you guys have the time. I know its 95 entry and there is a sorta line up to ask for, buts thats it.
Any help would be apre. Heading there next week
TN

Sifter
04-01-10, 09:50
Seem like not much in the way of amps up your way guys. I did come across a place called Rising Sun that I would like some info on if you guys have the time. I know its 95 entry and there is a sorta line up to ask for, buts thats it.
Any help would be apre. Heading there next week.

TNActually it is $70 at the door and $70 tip. Geisha House is a little more expensive. I haven't been there in a while. The last time I went I saw Kayla and she had a fantastic attitude. Her body and looks are good but not great. I would suggest her.

Good luck

Pharo
04-02-10, 00:00
Rising sun, contrary to what the name might seem to imply, is not an AMP. you do get a body rub but you will be hard pressed to find an Asian on site or any of the nice amp specialties such as shower tables. Other than that you will enjoy yourself. Have fun!

Any help would be apre. Heading there next week
TN

Two Nutts
04-05-10, 20:03
I will let you guys in on the details after next week. I'll probably try them both unless one knocks my socks off from the first place I go too.
Play safe.
TN

David Peter
08-25-10, 01:43
In my series of interviewing providers, I found one who didn't seem too willing to fuck, but more than willing to give a massage with/hand-job.

She's young, petite and a little cutie pie; she's not flat either, she's got tits and ass. She has in-call at her place in an apartment with a mattress on the floor.

If you want her name PM me.Hi Wood,

The girl I ask you is from this. Can you please pm me her contact and prices?

Thanks a lot.

Member #4155
10-20-10, 18:37
TODD RICHMOND. Associated Press | Posted: Wednesday, October 20,2010 4:10 pm.

Police have raided a massage parlor a block from the Wisconsin Capitol building.

The Madison Police Department issued a statement saying officers executed a search warrant at the Rising Sun massage parlor around 11:30 a. M. Wednesday. Detectives were gathering evidence in a prostitution investigation.

The statement says an investigation into a 2008 sexual assault of a 5-year-old Madison girl on the city's east side led Madison police, state agents and federal agents to the Rising Sun at 117 W. Main St.

The statement does not elaborate, saying court documents in the case have been sealed for three months. Madison police spokesman Joel DeSpain declined comment.

George Bush
12-09-10, 18:58
I'm heading to Madison soon and would like to visit a good AMP while I'm traveling. I'm coming from Cincinnati. They shut most of our AMPs down over the past couple of years. Judging from the posts in this thread, it looks like Madison is in a similar situation. I'm hoping there are at least some options. Can anyone make a suggestion to point me in the right direction?

Phompee
12-10-10, 22:02
No AMPs in Madison bit two MPs. Rising Sun (downtown) has had some LE issues of late. Geisha House (a few miles east of downtown on east Washington) is the other option. Both establishments have their local following.

I'm heading to Madison soon and would like to visit a good AMP while I'm traveling. I'm coming from Cincinnati. They shut most of our AMPs down over the past couple of years. Judging from the posts in this thread, it looks like Madison is in a similar situation. I'm hoping there are at least some options. Can anyone make a suggestion to point me in the right direction?

George Bush
12-12-10, 02:19
Thanks for the info. I will try to check one of those out while I'm in town.

Jetta Nite
03-04-11, 10:44
Seeing Tara on State several times and very happy with her, but looking other options for LMT with HE in Madison. I tried a couple of others, but they were only legitimate. Anyone in the area "under the radar"

Thanks.

Jetta

Mkeguy
03-17-11, 01:12
I have been looking for a good LMT that offers a HE. I had one that recently had some hours change and it just doesn't work for me. So. It was time to start looking:

I found a Russian girl that does massages out of her home. She asked, via email, that I wear athletic shorts. I asked if I could be naked and uncovered. She agreed. I finally got to her place and she met me at the door to her apartment building. She led me up to her apartment and it was a efficiency but a nice building and it was fairly clean.

She had a futon pulled out and I got undressed for the massage. I didn't have any massage oil, neither did she, so she broke out the EVOO. I was a bit skeptical but it worked quite well. She gave me a decent massage but definitely not at the LMT level.

When it was time to flip over she mentioned that she had quite the view. I gave her a compliment back and after rubbing my leg for a bit I was at full mast. I asked her if she would massage it as well. She said maybe, and reached for the oil. She had a good technique and was ok with my hands exploring. I ran my hand up her yoga pants and pulled the strap on her tank top and bra off of her shoulder. I moved my hand over her chest and slipped it under her shirt. She reacted as my hand hit her nipple and pulled back a bit.

It didn't take me long to finish and soon she was grabbing some paper towel to clean me off. She even went to the extent of gently taking my limp biscuit in her hands and raising it and gently wiping it clean. She finished off the second leg and at the end did ask if she got a tip, followed by a comment of how rude it is for her to ask it.

She is friendly but does talk a bit. Frankly I can't last long enough to find if a woman like her would go any further. She is probably late 20s early 30s and has a heavy Russian accent but speaks english well enough. She has son so I am unsure of how late she can provide massage. I would say it was a good experience but at $ before tip, I am not sure if I will go back

Mkeguy
03-27-11, 09:41
I have been looking for a good LMT that offers a HE. I had one that recently had some hours change and it just doesn't work for me. So. It was time to start looking:

I found a Russian girl that does massages out of her home. She asked, via email, that I wear athletic shorts. I asked if I could be naked and uncovered. She agreed. I finally got to her place and she met me at the door to her apartment building. She led me up to her apartment and it was a efficiency but a nice building and it was fairly clean.

She had a futon pulled out and I got undressed for the massage. I didn't have any massage oil, neither did she, so she broke out the EVOO. I was a bit skeptical but it worked quite well. She gave me a decent massage but definitely not at the LMT level.

When it was time to flip over she mentioned that she had quite the view. I gave her a compliment back and after rubbing my leg for a bit I was at full mast. I asked her if she would massage it as well. She said maybe, and reached for the oil. She had a good technique and was ok with my hands exploring. I ran my hand up her yoga pants and pulled the strap on her tank top and bra off of her shoulder. I moved my hand over her chest and slipped it under her shirt. She reacted as my hand hit her nipple and pulled back a bit.

It didn't take me long to finish and soon she was grabbing some paper towel to clean me off. She even went to the extent of gently taking my limp biscuit in her hands and raising it and gently wiping it clean. She finished off the second leg and at the end did ask if she got a tip, followed by a comment of how rude it is for her to ask it.

She is friendly but does talk a bit. Frankly I can't last long enough to find if a woman like her would go any further. She is probably late 20s early 30s and has a heavy Russian accent but speaks english well enough. She has son so I am unsure of how late she can provide massage. I would say it was a good experience but at $ before tip, I am not sure if I will go backHad a fellow hobbyist contact me for info. I emailed and gave her the heads up someone would be contacting her. She informed me she met someone and has stopped giving massages. Sorry boys.

Mkeguy
04-03-11, 23:11
Found a young early 20s massage student that performs massages in her living room near the capital. I got on the table and ignored the sheet. She covered me back up and gave me a massage that was so intense I couldn't even get hard if I tried, and I did.

Granted, I did need that pressure level and OK'd it. Despite not getting hard, when she was finished I asked if she could finish up down there. She said no she couldn't. I offered her a tip (didn't pin down a dollar amount) and she went for it.

She's got a tiny little body and gorgeous face. She was wearing PJs so I am curious if she will dress cuter next time. .7 before tip.

Moonroach
04-04-11, 08:29
Went there during the dayshift and only one girl (white) was working. I think it was Cameron. She's little with a tight body. A little stand offish at first, but once she gets to know you she gets more relaxed. Jumped right into the action: CBJ, cowgirl, doggie and mish. I got the whole hour, so after my first cup she massaged me and gave a HJ with HE. She is really into the session and I would see her again. Small breasts and a super tight body. No greek and everything is covered though.

Mkeguy
04-17-11, 23:52
Found a young early 20s massage student that performs massages in her living room near the capital. I got on the table and ignored the sheet. She covered me back up and gave me a massage that was so intense I couldn't even get hard if I tried, and I did.

Granted, I did need that pressure level and OK'd it. Despite not getting hard, when she was finished I asked if she could finish up down there. She said no she couldn't. I offered her a tip (didn't pin down a dollar amount) and she went for it.

She's got a tiny little body and gorgeous face. She was wearing PJs so I am curious if she will dress cuter next time. .7 before tip.Looking to head back to this one to see what mileage is available. A few people PM'd me about her. Most of them with zero posts. Will test the waters with this one and see if giving out info is ok.

Coochie Eater
04-19-11, 21:11
Ok guys. I just found a brand new graduate from massage school. She's a muscular, attractive black girl who will give a HE to select customers. How do you become a select customer? Coochie will give you her number. Just so you know she does OUTCALL only. She has a portable table she'll bring with her. She WILL NOT discuss what's included and what's not over the phone. She gives a professional massage and may allow roving hands for the HE, depending if you're a creep or not. Usual guide lines. No blocked calls, no text. Must mention Coochie sent you.

Now, how do you get the number from me? BE A SENIOR. If you have any doubt, look at your member status. If it says REGULAR MEMBER, then it means you're NOT a senior. Do not write me and ask for prices. I'm not her pimp. That's between you and her. Also, be a gentleman. I promised her I would send her worthwhile people. Ok, so by the time you read this, I will have sent PMs to all the seniors that post in this category. If I missed you or if you lurk but would like the info AND YOU'RE A SENIOR, then PM me.

Cooch

Kenochris
04-21-11, 23:48
I've been lurking for about a year now, so it's probably about time to post. I've run the Mad-town gamut, GH, RS, and Tara on State. Tara is far and away the best bang for your buck IMO. Yeah yeah, no FS, but where else can you get a legitimately good massage followed by a skilled HJ? The last time I was there, I had fingers in both holes, and she was NOT complaining one bit. Of course, she is a flake, can be difficult to schedule with, and actually fired me for a few months because I was 10 minutes late twice. But, to the best of my knowledge, she is the best out there. Of course, I am open to new suggestions. Anyone?

LongAndThick
04-22-11, 14:22
I've been lurking for about a year now, so it's probably about time to post. I've run the Mad-town gamut, GH, RS, and Tara on State. Tara is far and away the best bang for your buck IMO. Yeah yeah, no FS, but where else can you get a legitimately good massage followed by a skilled HJ? The last time I was there, I had fingers in both holes, and she was NOT complaining one bit. Of course, she is a flake, can be difficult to schedule with, and actually fired me for a few months because I was 10 minutes late twice. But, to the best of my knowledge, she is the best out there. Of course, I am open to new suggestions. Anyone?This girl definitely seems to be a flake. I contacted her through email and wanted an appointment. She sent me pics and described the session and we exhanged a few emails. One time she responded come see me now. I could not meet right then and now she never responds. I thought it seemed so hot but I am staying away.

Troubadour
04-25-11, 12:06
Hey there teammates,

So, I took two for the team this month, both of which are OK, YMMV. First is Ca$ha, Ke$ha, or seems like any other $80-$120 range massage (I think she went by Denise, too) , in East or Southeast Madison. She sees folks out of her East Side Apartment, over by where Hurricane runs her little thing. In fact, the instructions were similar enough my first thought was,"Great, another Hurricane girl", but she's not. I went for the $80 hour massage, which is / was what it was, no upselling. Topless, bottom on because of some dudes pushing too hard. She used to allow touching on the outside, but someone pushed it too hard. Apparently, someone tried to rape her, too.

Anyway, so obviously she's not FS. It was a decent light massage. First 30mins face down, not much teasing. She did then start teasing the boys some, and had a really nice technique with her fingernails, in which she kind of scratched that area lightly. Flip and a fairly typical kind of finish. I left thinking,"I should save $80 and do this myself". Although she's relatively Ok at what she does, it didn't do anything special for me. Oh. The pictures are real, although she's might appear a tad chunkier than in the pics, and had some sort of dreads / corn rows.

In fact, I think in a nutshell even if I wanted just a massage / HE, I'd be better off going with Jessica if I wanted to feel take care of. It's the little things. Like after the ending just pointing you toward a kleenex and going outside to smoke. OH. Also her apt did smell of smoke. Has a massage table.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/senual-seion-20/4057343

Second, was Sweetness http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-erotic-weekend-relaxtion-method-massage-26/4018872

Sweetness is as the pictures show as well, although that picture is overexposed so she's a little darker skinned, if that's her. I actually thought she was quite lovely. She's a student, doing this to put herself through school in between stuff. The massage was also good, but pretty light. She is very new to this, so I suggested things like a body slide (given her awesome tits, it seems very obvious). I had gone for a 30 min for $80 (which in retrospect, felt like too much, but I wanted something new).

Compared to other massages, I'll confess that she was actually really good at working in the teasing and stuff during the session. For the finish, I flipped and she laid down next to me on the bed. Her big luscious titties were fair game. She had some of the basic niceties down better than Ke$ha / Ca$ha, but still, I'm not sure if it was really worth it.

In a nutshell, those of you looking for something like Tara, but easier to get into will have to look further. Depending on what you're looking for, either could be just the right thing, depending on rapport, choice in body type, etc.

LongAndThick
04-27-11, 14:04
Hey there teammates,

So, I took two for the team this month, both of which are OK, YMMV. First is Ca$ha, Ke$ha, or seems like any other $80-$120 range massage (I think she went by Denise, too) , in East or Southeast Madison. She sees folks out of her East Side Apartment, over by where Hurricane runs her little thing. In fact, the instructions were similar enough my first thought was,"Great, another Hurricane girl", but she's not. I went for the $80 hour massage, which is / was what it was, no upselling. Topless, bottom on because of some dudes pushing too hard. She used to allow touching on the outside, but someone pushed it too hard. Apparently, someone tried to rape her, too.

Anyway, so obviously she's not FS. It was a decent light massage. First 30mins face down, not much teasing. She did then start teasing the boys some, and had a really nice technique with her fingernails, in which she kind of scratched that area lightly. Flip and a fairly typical kind of finish. I left thinking,"I should save $80 and do this myself". Although she's relatively Ok at what she does, it didn't do anything special for me. Oh. The pictures are real, although she's might appear a tad chunkier than in the pics, and had some sort of dreads / corn rows.

In fact, I think in a nutshell even if I wanted just a massage / HE, I'd be better off going with Jessica if I wanted to feel take care of. It's the little things. Like after the ending just pointing you toward a kleenex and going outside to smoke. OH. Also her apt did smell of smoke. Has a massage table.

Second, was Sweetness.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-erotic-weekend-relaxtion-method-massage-26/4018872

Sweetness is as the pictures show as well, although that picture is overexposed so she's a little darker skinned, if that's her. I actually thought she was quite lovely. She's a student, doing this to put herself through school in between stuff. The massage was also good, but pretty light. She is very new to this, so I suggested things like a body slide (given her awesome tits, it seems very obvious). I had gone for a 30 min for $80 (which in retrospect, felt like too much, but I wanted something new).

Compared to other massages, I'll confess that she was actually really good at working in the teasing and stuff during the session. For the finish, I flipped and she laid down next to me on the bed. Her big luscious titties were fair game. She had some of the basic niceties down better than Ke$ha / Ca$ha, but still, I'm not sure if it was really worth it.

In a nutshell, those of you looking for something like Tara, but easier to get into will have to look further. Depending on what you're looking for, either could be just the right thing, depending on rapport, choice in body type, etc.Was definitely going to try casha but now seems not worth it. Sweetness would give no info over the phone really but I went to meet her. She was smoking hot but did not offer what I wanted and. 8 for a hh seemed to high for what she offered but if it was a full hour I would have went for it for sure.

LongAndThick
04-27-11, 14:05
Hey there teammates,

Second, was Sweetness.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-erotic-weekend-relaxtion-method-massage-26/4018872

In a nutshell, those of you looking for something like Tara, but easier to get into will have to look further. Depending on what you're looking for, either could be just the right thing, depending on rapport, choice in body type, etc.BTW did casha ask for more for the HE? I called and she quoted. 5 more the first time. I told her it would not take long and she asked for just. 2 but I feel for. 8 she can just include it.

Troubadour
04-28-11, 10:58
BTW did casha ask for more for the HE? I called and she quoted. 5 more the first time. I told her it would not take long and she asked for just. 2 but I feel for. 8 she can just include it.Nope! Just as I described on Ca$ha but it was relatively early in the morning, I think.

David Peter
06-18-11, 04:43
BTW did casha ask for more for the HE? I called and she quoted. 5 more the first time. I told her it would not take long and she asked for just. 2 but I feel for. 8 she can just include it.Casha is a *****. She stole my money. She asked 80 for 1 hour and 80 for HE. I told her 20 for HE. She said ok, but then she stole me 60 and claim it is what I own her. It is bullshit.

Norsk Forever
06-18-11, 21:17
Same thing happened to me. Stay far, far away from this one!

Casha is a *****. She stole my money. She asked 80 for 1 hour and 80 for HE. I told her 20 for HE. She said ok, but then she stole me 60 and claim it is what I own her. It is bullshit.

David Peter
06-30-11, 06:26
Same thing happened to me. Stay far, far away from this one!Thank you to confirm what I say is true. After stealing my money, she is threaten me that her bf will bust me if I want my money back. Rule number one, always keep an eye on your wallet at any time, even you are in the restroom. Check your wallet before you leave her place. Don't do business with stealer like her.

Fanofhg22
07-05-11, 23:01
Once upon a time she advertised on CL. Being a newbie I don't know if I should post under "massage parlors" or "CL" but she presents as a massage parlor. Website is crystalclearmassage. Com and is a LMT. A good looking LMT at that! It's a weird story but I called a number thinking it was Melissa (the LMT at Crystal Clear) but actually got Vanessa from the Massage Experience. Being confused I'm sure I sounded like an idiot, but a short time later Vanessa called me and indicated she does a "sensual massage similar to what she's heard Melissa does."

Long story short. I don't have experience with either, but get a strong impression that you can get a friendly massage from either Vanessa or Melissa. For some reason I'm a fan of getting a "true massage" for 45-50 minutes then having a fun ending.

One of these days I'll TOFTT and provide a report.

BellaDonna2
07-05-11, 23:18
Once upon a time she advertised on CL. Being a newbie I don't know if I should post under "massage parlors" or "CL" but she presents as a massage parlor. Website is crystalclearmassage. Com and is a LMT. A good looking LMT at that! It's a weird story but I called a number thinking it was Melissa (the LMT at Crystal Clear) but actually got Vanessa from the Massage Experience. Being confused I'm sure I sounded like an idiot, but a short time later Vanessa called me and indicated she does a "sensual massage similar to what she's heard Melissa does."

Long story short. I don't have experience with either, but get a strong impression that you can get a friendly massage from either Vanessa or Melissa. For some reason I'm a fan of getting a "true massage" for 45-50 minutes then having a fun ending.

One of these days I'll TOFTT and provide a report.If you would like a great, great, great massage call gabriella. I myself have had a few real massages from her myself. She has a pair of amazing hands uses oil and even aroma therapy if you aint got to answer for the smell at home. The exeperience is a must.

Cr7189
07-06-11, 10:17
I have been to Melissa; she provides a good to very good therapeutic massage out of her professional space in the office building of a West Madison apartment / condo complex. I would be quite surprised if she offered anything more than a therapeutic massage. She is obviously a trained LMT and was able to address some specific soreness I had in my leg muscles. Though I remember she made a couple odd comments that made me think she had a inflated sense of herself, she generally talked only a modest amount and provided a relaxing atmosphere; I would see her again.

One of these days I'll TOFTT and provide a report.

Sifter
07-10-11, 00:49

One of these days I'll TOFTT and provide a report.I've seen Mellissa a number of times and she does not do sensual massages. There is no happy ending. She does however provide a very good massage.

Sky Flyer
07-10-11, 09:27
I have gotten massages from Melissa. A good massage and thats all, no HE. Which is fine with me, she's a nice girl and I enjoy the massages.

I've seen Mellissa a number of times and she does not do sensual massages. There is no happy ending. She does however provide a very good massage.

Nick79
08-04-11, 12:51
Jennifer advertises at BP (RELAX, refresh, rejuvenate- mobile MASSAGE as well. 25). Really poor body rub and that's all no extras. The ad is largely misleading.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-refresh-rejuvenate-mobile-massage-as-well-25/4122927

Madtown11
08-04-11, 18:05
I've also seen her and while I found her massage to be pretty good, there are no extras and she's over-priced (80-90hr) for a standard massage. Maybe she offers more after a few appointments, but I'm not willing to invest trying to find out.

Jennifer advertises at BP (RELAX, refresh, rejuvenate- mobile MASSAGE as well. 25). Really poor body rub and that's all no extras. The ad is largely misleading.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-refresh-rejuvenate-mobile-massage-as-well-25/4122927

Realb41
08-21-11, 22:50
I was in town on Friday and decided to stop in at the Geisha House. It's been about 7-8 years since I've been there and I was happily surprised at the quality of the looks for the staff. Picked out Lea, a well built AA with bolt ons and a pretty face. Damage was $$ and I will repeat if she is working. She was friendly and just plain FUN. She must have had me laughing out loud at least half a dozen times. That was the best time I've had in a massage parlor in years. The massage was even ok. Again, even for the price, I'll repeat if it's with her.

Next time I'll see if she is available outside for a more reasonable price.

Chicago Monger
08-22-11, 23:04
I was in town on Friday and decided to stop in at the Geisha House. It's been about 7-8 years since I've been there and I was happily surprised at the quality of the looks for the staff. Picked out Lea, a well built AA with bolt ons and a pretty face. Damage was $$ and I will repeat if she is working. She was friendly and just plain FUN. She must have had me laughing out loud at least half a dozen times. That was the best time I've had in a massage parlor in years. The massage was even ok. Again, even for the price, I'll repeat if it's with her.

Next time I'll see if she is available outside for a more reasonable price.Stopped by today after reading your post. There was 3 young white girls. All a tad heavy but curvy side. 1.4 for all fun to be had. Nice place no clock watching. I had Chanel, she used to be in the backpage I think.

Is the night shift better for thinner girls?

Realb41
08-25-11, 15:03
Stopped by today after reading your post. There was 3 young white girls. All a tad heavy but curvy side. 1.4 for all fun to be had. Nice place no clock watching. I had Chanel, she used to be in the backpage I think.

Is the night shift better for thinner girls?I'm not sure about the best time to stop by, when I visited I was there at about 1:30 in the afternoon. I didn't even give all the girls a chance to come out as I have a real liking for well put together black or oriental girls and Lea filled the bill very nicely.

Qjwin
08-26-11, 21:07
I've had a lot of luck with SWs behind the Capitol Motel in the Capitol Motel's back parking lot. There's a fenced in area attached to the motel in which a few people sit and chill out smoke weed, drink and probably do other drugs. A whitish-blondish haired white guy about 58 years old introduced me to a couple of the SWs he was drinking with in that fenced in area.

Good luck.

Too Nice
08-27-11, 12:15
I've had a lot of luck with SWs behind the Capitol Motel in the Capitol Motel's back parking lot. There's a fenced in area attached to the motel in which a few people sit and chill out smoke weed, drink and probably do other drugs. A whitish-blondish haired white guy about 58 years old introduced me to a couple of the SWs he was drinking with in that fenced in area.

Good luck.After reading this several times the cops might start focusing their efforts. Good luck.

Rabble
09-04-11, 12:28
Hello Wisconsin mongers.

I am a northern il. Fellow who doesn't mind a drive for the right reasons.

I have been looking at a trip to geisha up in your neck of the woods and trying to determine if it is worth it.

You see, I am about 35 minutes from Belvidere il. Which has ERS and CLV, two pretty decent places.

I am about an hour from madison.

What I would like to know is this-

Is there anyone who has been to our belvidere places AND the geisha house?

If so, would you drive the extra 25 minutes or so to visit geisha, or would you say geisha is similar enough in experience to make it not worth the drive?

Of course I can understand that I am not a regular in wisc, so even a most general answer would be effective- "Yes it is worth the drive" or "no, GH and ERS and CLV are close enough to the same thing that I will save the time and gas".

Thanks guys.

Too Nice
09-04-11, 14:52
Hello, Wisconsin mongers.

I have been looking at a trip to geisha up in your neck of the woods and trying to determine if it is worth it.

You see, I am about 35 minutes from Belvidere il. Which has ERS and CLV, two pretty decent places.

If so, would you drive the extra 25 minutes or so to visit geisha, or would you say geisha is similar enough in experience to make it not worth the drive?

Of course I can understand that I am not a regular in wisc, so even a most general answer would be effective- "Yes it is worth the drive" or "no, GH and ERS and CLV are close enough to the same thing that I will save the time and gas".

Thanks guys.You'll pay more at the GH but get more.

BruneB
09-05-11, 13:10
Hello, Wisconsin mongers.

Thanks guys.Yes, the GH menu is more extensive, though I have to admit that ERS is my choice of the three. I've always enjoyed my vists to Belvidere.

Rabble
09-07-11, 10:09
Thanks guys- I appreciate the input.

I suppose I am going to have to make a road trip to check it out.

I will make certain to let you know how it turns out and how it stacks up.

For all you guys who have been to belvidere, I agree that ERS is superior- but CLV has a hidden gem.

She goes by "Stacey".

About 5' tall, fake DD's, and a fantastic little booty.

A tiny little thing, but dynamite and small packages and all that.

Treat her right- I want her to be around for a long time!

Too Nice
09-07-11, 22:43

I will make certain to let you know how it turns out and how it stacks up.Are you going to check out the Rising Sun too?

Sifter
09-09-11, 01:19

I will make certain to let you know how it turns out and how it stacks up.

For all you guys who have been to belvidere, I agree that ERS is superior- but CLV has a hidden gem.

She goes by "Stacey".

About 5' tall, fake DD's, and a fantastic little booty.

A tiny little thing, but dynamite and small packages and all that.

Treat her right- I want her to be around for a long time!I've only gone to the Rising Sun and Geisha House. What is CLV and ERS? Is it worth driving down there for that? How long of a drive from Madison? Who should we see other than Stacey?

Qjwin
09-09-11, 19:41
I've only gone to the Rising Sun and Geisha House. What is CLV and ERS? Is it worth driving down there for that? How long of a drive from Madison? Who should we see other than Stacey?The ERS (Executive Relaxation Station) is a 'massage' parlor in Belvidere. It's a five minute drive just east of Rockford. CLV (Cest La Vie) is also a 'massage' parlor in Belvidere. Rockford also has two 'massage' parlors: Chantilly Lace and Lingerie Shop. The Rockford / Belvidere area is probably a 50 minute drive, basically directly south.

In my humble opinion, for a Madison hobbyist given gas prices, one's best bet is to hit the G. H. Here in Madison.

On a scale of 1 to 10, based on the overall quality of the women, I'd rate them as follows:

1.) ERS at 8. 2.

2.) Geisha House at 7. 7.

3.) Lingerie Shop at 7. 3.

4.) Chantilly Lace at 7.

5.) Cest La Vie at 6. 5.

6.) Rising Sun at 6. 2.

Thus, one can fully understand why it's probably the best bang for the buck for the Madison hobbyist to simply hit the G. H.

Stay safe!

Fanofhg22
09-09-11, 21:36
As a very enthusiastic newbie I fear that my new found hobby will land me in trouble some day. I worry that I'm being watched walking in and out. I know I should stop, but I can't resist. Are there any tips to ensure things are safe? How is it that both parties (massage parlor and recipient) both get busted, as happened to the politician in Appleton earlier this year?

Any advice is appreciated!

Too Nice
09-11-11, 16:22
As a very enthusiastic newbie I fear that my new found hobby will land me in trouble some day. I worry that I'm being watched walking in and out. I know I should stop, but I can't resist. Are there any tips to ensure things are safe? How is it that both parties (massage parlor and recipient) both get busted, as happened to the politician in Appleton earlier this year?Walking into the GH and RS is not against the law. Some of the guys that visit the RS and GH just go for a shower and a chance to talk to a beautiful woman, and that's not illegal. But if you break the law, then yes, you are at risk for getting busted. Madison's LE is currently very smart and reasonable compared with Fox Valley, but someday that might change.

Sifter
09-11-11, 20:07
The ERS (Executive Relaxation Station) is a 'massage' parlor in Belvidere. It's a five minute drive just east of Rockford. CLV (Cest La Vie) is also a 'massage' parlor in Belvidere. Rockford also has two 'massage' parlors: Chantilly Lace and Lingerie Shop. The Rockford / Belvidere area is probably a 50 minute drive, basically directly south.

In my humble opinion, for a Madison hobbyist given gas prices, one's best bet is to hit the G. H. Here in Madison.

On a scale of 1 to 10, based on the overall quality of the women, I'd rate them as follows:

1.) ERS at 8. 2.

2.) Geisha House at 7. 7.

3.) Lingerie Shop at 7. 3.

4.) Chantilly Lace at 7.

5.) Cest La Vie at 6. 5.

6.) Rising Sun at 6. 2.

Thus, one can fully understand why it's probably the best bang for the buck for the Madison hobbyist to simply hit the G. H.

Stay safe!Thanks for the info Q! I haven't been to the Geisha House since Raven left. Are there any new girls there that are worth going for?

Mr Stinky
09-12-11, 11:21
Hello, Wisconsin Brothers.

This place is in Lake Geneva and has been advertising on Rockford CL and backpage. I've wanted to tofft, but want to check if anyone in the Madison area has tried them yet. Never knew Lake Geneva would allow an AMP. If you'd prefer, please PM me. Thanks guys.

Stinky Out.

Paulbert
09-12-11, 13:19
Hello, Wisconsin Brothers.

This place is in Lake Geneva and has been advertising on Rockford CL and backpage. I've wanted to tofft, but want to check if anyone in the Madison area has tried them yet. Never knew Lake Geneva would allow an AMP. If you'd prefer, please PM me. Thanks guys.

Stinky Out.Tofft a few weeks ago. See review in WI-other areas, massage parlors.

Sifter
09-13-11, 13:31
Tofft a few weeks ago. See review in WI-other areas, massage parlors.Is this place a MP? The ad sure suggests a regular massage place. Any more details?

Paulbert
09-14-11, 10:50
Is this place a MP? The ad sure suggests a regular massage place. Any more details?Below is my post from WI-other areas, Massage Parlors.

AMP, Eastern Healing Center in Lake Geneva. Advertises on BP under massage, usually in Madison and Milwaukee. Easy to find, map in add is accurate. No walk ins, appointment only. Great massage, very skilled with nice HE. 90 min for $.35 including tip. Got full 90 minute massage, really worked the kinks out.

Will report back next time I'm there if any extras are available.

Boo1969
09-14-11, 11:25
Thanks for the info Q! I haven't been to the Geisha House since Raven left. Are there any new girls there that are worth going for?I think Raven is on her own and advertises on BP.

Too Nice
09-15-11, 01:59
I think Raven is on her own and advertises on BP.Cheaper too. $120 vs $180 at GH.

Sqnlvl
10-12-11, 12:43
I saw an add on CL. Massage in a small town south of Madison. Younger (under 30) , overweight, but not huge; pleasant, but not a stunner. Bed, no table. Seemed a bit new. Massage was above average for these type of adds. Some training apparent. 60 / hr. 40 HE. Very accommodating, eager to please. Nice girl that will do ok with the right coaching. I would not rule out a return, but am not dreaming of my next encounter. The search continues. Any recent info on 'The Massage Experience' in the Dells?

Jabljoh
10-16-11, 18:56
Hello all;

I was in the Madison area last weekend and decided to give GH a try. Saw Chanell. It was my first time there, and Chanell explained the options, but the 40 minute happy ending was all that was on the menu for her that day. Not sure if that was actually true or not, but I wasn't about to ask too many questions on first visit. Cute girl, nice body, medium breast sized blonde. Friendly, easy to talk to. After she was done, gave me a card and offered that more choices would be availabe on a future visit. I might see if any other girls are around next time I visit for other choices, but I would definitely see Chanell again.

Regards,

JJ

Woodey
11-12-11, 23:29
On my most recent trip to the Madcity I finally had the pleasure of spending an hour with Tara. You just don't know how fortunate you are to have massage provider of this quality available to you in Madison. She is just plain no BS, down to earth and actually has real massage skills. She is difficult to book, but well worth the effort.

If she can provide this level of service, why the hell can't others? Guys, don't settle for hamburger when you can have steak.

And now I must return to the massage wastelands of Massachusetts.

Newbie5
11-14-11, 18:31
On my most recent trip to the Madcity I finally had the pleasure of spending an hour with Tara. You just don't know how fortunate you are to have massage provider of this quality available to you in Madison. She is just plain no BS, down to earth and actually has real massage skills. She is difficult to book, but well worth the effort.

If she can provide this level of service, why the hell can't others? Guys, don't settle for hamburger when you can have steak.IFF you can get her to (a) schedule, and (be) not cancel on you. I'll admit that Tara is fantastic, but she is damn hard to connect with.

Jabljoh
11-29-11, 08:03
Hi everyone;

Just curious if anyone has seen Selena at GH? From the name, I would assume she is Hispanic.

I am planning to get back to GH before the end of the year, and I was thinking about seeing her. I have a thing for the Latinas.

Does she do a good job with the massage? Pretty? Nice body?

Thank you in advance

Cuda70
11-29-11, 13:19
I saw an add on CL. Massage in a small town south of Madison. Younger (under 30) , overweight, but not huge; pleasant, but not a stunner. Bed, no table. Seemed a bit new. Massage was above average for these type of adds. Some training apparent. 60 / hr. 40 HE. Very accommodating, eager to please. Nice girl that will do ok with the right coaching. I would not rule out a return, but am not dreaming of my next encounter. The search continues. Any recent info on 'The Massage Experience' in the Dells?Any more info?

Blazian
12-29-11, 20:21
Haven't been to the GH in a while and may stop by when I'm in town this weekend. Who would you recommend going with? How hot are the women working there from a scale of 1-10, been to a few AMP in the FV that have old ladies working so don't want a repeat.

Thanks

Too Nice
12-30-11, 01:42
Haven't been to the GH in a while and may stop by when I'm in town this weekend. Who would you recommend going with? How hot are the women working there from a scale of 1-10, been to a few AMP in the FV that have old ladies working so don't want a repeat.Some are attractive. Some are older, like Frankie and Brittany. They all wear lingerie which makes some of them look better. You can look at and even talk to the women before you pay.

Howard5354
12-30-11, 07:02

If so, she really is hot.

MarshField56
12-30-11, 10:03

If so, she really is hot.That is State Street Tara. The picture of her but is taken in her massage studio.

She is pretty hot and the massages are great.

Milo96
12-30-11, 17:02

If she can provide this level of service, why the hell can't others? Guys, don't settle for hamburger when you can have steak.

And now I must return to the massage wastelands of Massachusetts.Sorry for stepping in but you need to come to Philadelphia. No waste land here. There are probably 20 AMPs of quality within the center city district

Blazian
12-30-11, 21:11
Some are attractive. Some are older, like Frankie and Brittany. They all wear lingerie which makes some of them look better. You can look at and even talk to the women before you pay.Appreciate it, will report back if I decide to go.

Sky Flyer
12-30-11, 23:41
Yep, that is she. And she is hot.

If so, she really is hot.

Too Nice
12-31-11, 03:59

If so, she really is hot.That's her when she's all made up for the camera, but she dresses down for work so she 's not that hot in real life. She's not ugly, but you'll be disappointed if you expect anything over a 6.5.

Howard5354
12-31-11, 11:17
That's her when she's all made up for the camera, but she dresses down for work so she 's not that hot in real life. She's not ugly, but you'll be disappointed if you expect anything over a 6.5.Thanks, I may pass.

MarshField56
12-31-11, 20:51
Thanks, I may pass.I think you guys are being a little harsh. She is very good looking, not a model, but better than most I have seen, and I am pretty picky. Last time I was there, a week ago, she had on a hot little outfit that she got out of quickly. I would not pass because of her looks.

Fyjimo
01-01-12, 16:58
I think you guys are being a little harsh. She is very good looking, not a model, but better than most I have seen, and I am pretty picky. Last time I was there, a week ago, she had on a hot little outfit that she got out of quickly. I would not pass because of her looks.Not harsh, honest. I think she is a little older than stated (look around the eyes) and 6. 5 is accurate. It is still a $120 HJ. I can get the massage from a good masseuse.

Sifter
01-01-12, 19:55
Thanks, I may pass.Do NOT pass. She is not as hot as the pictures but she gives a great massage and has a nice body.

Howard5354
01-01-12, 21:12
I think you guys are being a little harsh. She is very good looking, not a model, but better than most I have seen, and I am pretty picky. Last time I was there, a week ago, she had on a hot little outfit that she got out of quickly. I would not pass because of her looks.But is that an accurate pic of her ass and backside or something snatched from the net. She is not full service but she gets you off?

MarshField56
01-01-12, 21:20
But is that an accurate pic of her ass and backside or something snatched from the net. She is not full service but she gets you off?That is a picture of her ass. That is the bathroom of her studio / apartment that she is going into in the pic. She has a very nice ass. She is not full service, but she does get you off as many times in a session that you can.

Sunflower
01-02-12, 10:31
Not harsh, honest. I think she is a little older than stated (look around the eyes) and 6. 5 is accurate. It is still a $120 HJ. I can get the massage from a good masseuse.Tara is a good masseuse. So to have a stimulating massage & hand job by a naked girl, with sometimes (more on the menu) is well worth it to me.

The hard thing is setting up an appointment.

Howard5354
01-02-12, 14:19
Tara is a good masseuse. So to have a stimulating massage & hand job by a naked girl, with sometimes (more on the menu) is well worth it to me.

The hard thing is setting up an appointment.What do you mean by more on the menu? DATY? In short, what is the more?

Sky Flyer
01-02-12, 14:34
Thanks, I may pass.Please do, that will increase my chances of seeing her. .

Really, Tara gives a great massage. Is she a 10 in looks? No, very few lady's are but she is still cute with a nice body.

Is she FS? No, but what she does feels great. I don't need FS every time.

If you decide not to see her just because someone rated her a 6. 5 in looks that's cool. Kinda dumb but it's your time and money and you need to decide how to best spend it. But Tara really is on top of the list for sensuous massage.

IaFlyer
01-03-12, 02:18
Tara is unique among providers as far as I am concerned. She is a mature and classy lady that provides a pleasurable and safe time for you. Overall body and face are an 8 from where I see it. We need more like her. She is a professional and knows how to make you feel safe and relaxed. It's worth the effort to schedule an apt.

Sqnlvl
01-14-12, 19:12
There is a new ad on CL, Sun Spa in the White House shops on Odana. I have received very good massages from both attendants. Excellent value for the $52. No overt hints, or extra action. If they are going to provide I imagine it will take a time and money investment to find out. Anna provided one of the best legit massages I have had. No beauties, but if you are happy with a good $60 massage, go for it. If there is any thing to be found, in my opinion, it should only be shared through pm.

I also noticed the ad for the place in LG states they have new younger attendants. Hoping business will get me within a 20-30min detour soon.

TheSweetMissZ
01-23-12, 03:47
This is a very honest review, but we all have our preferences. I'm willing to do specials to prove my talents.

I saw an add on CL. Massage in a small town south of Madison. Younger (under 30) , overweight, but not huge; pleasant, but not a stunner. Bed, no table. Seemed a bit new. Massage was above average for these type of adds. Some training apparent. 60 / hr. 40 HE. Very accommodating, eager to please. Nice girl that will do ok with the right coaching. I would not rule out a return, but am not dreaming of my next encounter. The search continues. Any recent info on 'The Massage Experience' in the Dells?

UnionFF
01-23-12, 17:25
This is a very honest review, but we all have our preferences. I'm willing to do specials to prove my talents.Any contact information? More pictures?

TheSweetMissZ
01-25-12, 17:17
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Cuda70
01-25-12, 19:12
This is a very honest review, but we all have our preferences. I'm willing to do specials to prove my talents.I've been there twice. And had a great time both times. She is a great lady, and gives a great massage. Very friendly. Treat her right guys. And she'll do the same.

TheSweetMissZ
01-26-12, 11:44
I truly do care that my massage helps. It's great to hear that it does. See ya later! And thanks!

Mad City Dave
02-05-12, 12:17
Large article investigating activities there in the Wisconsin State Journal. Front-page.

Dogman788
02-05-12, 14:33
Large article investigating activities there in the Wisconsin State Journal. Front-page.Do you have a link to an on-line article, by chance? I checked the WSJ website and found nothing.

Sky Flyer
02-05-12, 18:08
Do you have a link to an on-line article, by chance? I checked the WSJ website and found nothing.It was in today's paper, front page. Sounds like they will put it on the website on Tuesday. I haven't walked up those stairs to the Rising Sun in years, the last girl I saw there was Destiny. I had some good times up there.

Dogman788
02-06-12, 11:13
I'm going to be in the Madison area tomorrow and have been trying to contact Miss Z. Does anyone know if she's around or the best way to contact her? I've tried PMing through this site.

Thanks much.

Fanofhg22
02-06-12, 17:08
Usually she advertises under CL. Madison. Household services. Try that and make sure to post after you see her!

I'm going to be in the Madison area tomorrow and have been trying to contact Miss Z. Does anyone know if she's around or the best way to contact her? I've tried PMing through this site.

Thanks much.

Dogman788
02-06-12, 17:18
Usually she advertises under CL. Madison. Household services. Try that and make sure to post after you see her!I sent an email to the one massage ad I found on that section of craigslist. If it works out, I will post a quick review. Thanks much for the heads up.

GreenHoodie
02-07-12, 20:12

If so, she really is hot.Where did the photos of tara come from? Does she have a site now?

Mkeguy
02-20-12, 02:05
Found a UW student that is hard up for cash off of Craigslist. Got her to do a hour long massage. House was a pig sty and reeked of weed. She was nervous and had her boyfriend there. It was really weird. He hung out while I was there getting my massage in their living room. She wore some lingerie. She actually gave a pretty damn good massage for not doing this regularly. She brushed by the little guy but nothing direct. Told her I would behave and with the bf there I definitely did.

Spoke to her after and am working out a happy ending and some fondling for $. Bf will be in the other room for this one. I don't know about you guys but I love the variety. And with our limited supply in town it makes it tough. Keep you updated.

Whydou Care
03-07-12, 05:01
I'm visiting Madison soon and was looking at.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/decompress-and-unwind-w-sensual-massagefrisat-specials-28/5155588

Haven't found any reviews. Anyone have experience with them?

Thanks

AgentP
03-07-12, 18:10
All. New to the site, but not the hobby. Want to catch up on some of my experiences.

MissZ . http://madison.craigslist.org/hss/2858184616.html

Seen her several times, air mattress in upper bed room, little bit of a drive from Madison, but decent massage, nice tits, little shy on first meeting, then opens up in later meetings.

Very good personality, easy to talk to, would recommend for massage + extras. Reasonable rates.

Tara. State Street.

The BEST CMT in Madison with HE. Other reviews pretty spot on, but I DO have back issues and she takes care of them PLUS the HE, which is the dessert on top of a great meeting. No FS (at least in my experience) but nice body, smaller tits than I like (I like BIG ones) but great skin and really knows how to push the right "buttons" A little on the pricey side stops me from seeing her more often (wish I had more $$)

This one: http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/erotic-massage-special-120-30/5614782

She lets me call her Alex, but don't know if others know her by other names. AWESOME HUGE TITS (my fave feature) , very friendly, nice incall with massage table, oils, etc.

Similar massage to Tara, really helps my back, but fully clothed during the main massage, then unleashes the guns when it's time to finish. Allows limited touching, a little on the pricey side again, I think Tara is a better value, but I go back occasionally because I just love big tits, plus Tara can be hard to schedule.

Kat. http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/decompress-and-unwind-w-sensual-massagefrisat-specials-28/5155588

Seen a couple of times, massage on a bed, some oils, not CMT, but decent, short BBW, but again nice tits, allows touching, dressed in lingerie during session until the end. Likes to chat, sexy voice (IMHO) , she has raised her rates since I have seen her and don't think she is worth the extra $, as she is now in Tara's territory. I know she has another girl working with her, but never seen her.

So my order of MT to visit (not counting price, just my opinion of service)

Tara.

MissZ.

Alex.

Kat.

Looking forward to finding more MT's in the area to "review"

Agent P out.

Too Nice
03-07-12, 21:22
I'm visiting Madison soon and was looking at.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/decompress-and-unwind-w-sensual-massagefrisat-specials-28/5155588

Haven't found any reviews. Anyone have experience with them?

ThanksYou only have to post the same message once, not 3 times. It's annoying.

AgentP
03-10-12, 15:00
Seen Tara, Miss Z, Kat and Alex. I shared my experiences in an earlier post.

It seems to be difficult to find MT in Madison area. Those 4 are the ones that seem to advertise, but am looking for others to try out.

Looked at heavenbackwards ad on CL, anyone have experience there?

Done the RS and GH, nothing wrong with them, but want to keep more UTR.

Seen Ann in Milwaukee a few times, will be posting over there my experiences some time later, also seen Big Red in Hales Corners. Thats an interesting experience. I will post that in Milwaukee section also.

New to the site (obviously) trying to do my part and post.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Sunflower
03-12-12, 10:48
Seen Tara, Miss Z, Kat and Alex. I shared my experiences in an earlier post.

It seems to be difficult to find MT in Madison area. Those 4 are the ones that seem to advertise, but am looking for others to try out.

Looked at heavenbackwards ad on CL, anyone have experience there?

Done the RS and GH, nothing wrong with them, but want to keep more UTR.

Seen Ann in Milwaukee a few times, will be posting over there my experiences some time later, also seen Big Red in Hales Corners. Thats an interesting experience. I will post that in Milwaukee section also.

New to the site (obviously) trying to do my part and post.

Any other suggestions?

ThanksMisty gives a very good legit massage. Starts the massage with the client face up and prefers you undraped (your choice). Only have seen one time but don't thank she will ever give extras. With that said I still will see again.

TheSweetMissZ
03-13-12, 02:15
[QUOTE=AgentP; 1398510]All. New to the site, but not the hobby. Want to catch up on some of my experiences.

MissZ.

http://madison.craigslist.org/hss/2858184616.html

Seen her several times, air mattress in upper bed room, little bit of a drive from Madison, but decent massage, nice tits, little shy on first meeting, then opens up in later meetings.

Very good personality, easy to talk to, would recommend for massage + extras. Reasonable rates.

*Just to be clear, I do not work on an air mattress and never have*

AgentP
03-13-12, 14:02
[QUOTE=AgentP; 1398510]All. New to the site, but not the hobby. Want to catch up on some of my experiences.

MissZ.

http://madison.craigslist.org/hss/2858184616.html

*Just to be clear, I do not work on an air mattress and never have*Yep. Was regular mattress. Sorry, however, I do think you are good provider, please don't take offense.

TheSweetMissZ
03-13-12, 16:44
[QUOTE=TheSweetMissZ; 1402293]Yep. Was regular mattress. Sorry, however, I do think you are good provider, please don't take offense.None taken. Just didn't want that to be a deterrent to the clientele.

Mad City Dave
03-18-12, 23:36
Saw Kendra recently. There is a definite belly-bump. The double-D's were more than a hand full.

Ggloo2001
03-20-12, 23:24
Its time we find someone reliable who will satisfy us and not their pocketbook. So if we concentrate on that certanin providers will get lots of attention and the others will dry up in their locations. You are the suckers if you go random on this. Lets concentrate on a few good ones and let the other postings go dry. Maybe they will get the message, and if you don't you are the sucker, think about it? I have 3 that do me regular and what we both enjoy, not only my needs and I have had them for 10 years, so think about it for my money I have had enjoyable years getting to know them better and having better sex. How have you been doing? Lets not be the suckers any more. S

AgentP
03-21-12, 09:19
Its time we find someone reliable who will satisfy us and not their pocketbook. So if we concentrate on that certanin providers will get lots of attention and the others will dry up in their locations. You are the suckers if you go random on this. Lets concentrate on a few good ones and let the other postings go dry. Maybe they will get the message, and if you don't you are the sucker, think about it? I have 3 that do me regular and what we both enjoy, not only my needs and I have had them for 10 years, so think about it for my money I have had enjoyable years getting to know them better and having better sex. How have you been doing? Lets not be the suckers any more. SI am ALL for that, but being somewhat new to hobby and the site, I am trying to find those special ones. I did post a combo review of the ones I saw, but don't know if they are the "right" ones. Also, I understand once guys find a special one, they tend to keep it quiet, especially if the provider stops advertising. So that is also a dilemma, I know I am not a "senior member" and there is a trust level that needs to be earned to get access to the behind the posts info, but at some point I hope to one of those that can be reliable and honest. I tend to avoid 90% of the BP ads, simply because I want to keep my hobby UTR and I don't want to be seeing tons of girls. Fewer and High Quality are my goals (and discretion)

Thanks

Mkeguy
03-24-12, 13:00
I found another first timer. Black 19 yo with a cute face and big tits. She lives at home with her parents so I would have to pick her up, bring her to my place, and bring her back. Too much hassle for me. She was going to do the massage for. 20. Told her I could do that and maybe a tip if she did a good job. I wish I lived closer to Madison / Sun Prairie to roll the dice on this one.

I like the idea of letting the others dry up. But theres a few things to focus on. 1. Some of us like the variety. I know I do. 2. With increased demand and self imposed lower supply the girls could easily up their rates as they continue to turn clients away. 3. We all have different tastes both in who we like, and what we like to do. But not a bad idea.

The more effective way would be for us to do some collective bargaining of sorts. We could set a price ceiling for certain things and if we stuck to it we could lower the price we pay. But lets be realistic. Most of us don't think with the right head to pull off any massive group action where everyone is anonymous and there is no accountability.

Ggloo2001
03-25-12, 23:51
Yes we have to stop paying high prices for this. When you get ripped off, post it. If a lady will be open to everything for under 100 let us know and we will be standing in line, but when we get screwed without a kiss none of us shoud even call her. We have the power to control this if we think with our brain and not our cock. Lets make this forum work for us.

Jwlgn309
04-12-12, 01:40
Tara is unique among providers as far as I am concerned. She is a mature and classy lady that provides a pleasurable and safe time for you. Overall body and face are an 8 from where I see it. We need more like her. She is a professional and knows how to make you feel safe and relaxed. It's worth the effort to schedule an apt.I haven't found anyone as good as Tara at what she does. Worth the wait and worth the money.

BumPit
04-17-12, 23:07
Anyone with recent experience with Tara care to elaborate on the details?

IaFlyer
04-18-12, 14:51
You can view her reviews for details. You will not regret any $$ and / or time you spend with Tara. There is good and then there is exceptional (Tara). Treat her right and with respect and she will make you HAPPY.

Anyone with recent experience with Tara care to elaborate on the details?

Too Nice
04-18-12, 18:36
she will make you HAPPY.I think this means massage with a happy ending.

BumPit
04-22-12, 16:14
Anybody have any recent experience with Emilee they'd care to share?

BumPit
04-22-12, 20:52
I saw Tara recently. She made me feel comfortable from the moment she opened her door.

The massage was amazing. And not just because she freely played with my balls. She has very strong hands and knows how to use them. I wasn't expecting anything like full service. That's not what she does. I ran my hands over her silky legs while face down and then when she had me turn over, she stroked my cock while I fingered her. I came right away. She looked surprised and a little disappointed, which made me like her all the more. I figured if I liked it, I'd be back for more.

YMMV, but I really had a great time with Tara and look forward to seeing her again.

Stoker999
04-23-12, 16:12
Anybody have any recent experience with Emilee they'd care to share?The word I have, attractive, nice apartment, decent area. She is known for her "eraser nipples". Talks incessantly about drivel. Mediocre massage, followed by a skilled handjob. No oral anything, not even lick a nipple. You can touch her boobs and her pussy on the outside. There are better massages, better massages with benefits.

Coolios
04-23-12, 18:23
The word I have, attractive, nice apartment, decent area. She is known for her "eraser nipples". Talks incessantly about drivel. Mediocre massage, followed by a skilled handjob. No oral anything, not even lick a nipple. You can touch her boobs and her pussy on the outside. There are better massages, better massages with benefits.Yep. You nailed it. I saw her a few months ago. Never went back for a second visit. A nice looking girl with a nice body but the massage was pretty so so. Happy ending but not much else on the menu. And she talked and talked and talked.

Sinlover
05-03-12, 12:57
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/madison-family-stung-by-rising-sun-scandal/article_ae8f6f4d-942f-531c-98ca-24715c5dacb2.html

Bwetfan
05-03-12, 14:10
http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/madison-family-stung-by-rising-sun-scandal/article_ae8f6f4d-942f-531c-98ca-24715c5dacb2.htmlThis is why you get a second, prepaid disposable phone to do your communicating. What a dumb ass.

Charaowns
05-11-12, 02:11
Went to see Victoria and think she was trying to set me up for a bust with the madtown po-po!

Called at location she directed me to and low and behold was a squad car- got the hey on my way out-of-there!

Went and saw Emille insteed and had a good time!

Mkeguy
05-20-12, 14:09
I put an ad out on CL and got a response from a 20 year old college girl. She said she was heading to South Africa for a volunteer trip and needed some money before she left. She said she'd do anything.

So I head over to the address she gave me. I'm outside of Madison in the country until I pull up to a big rural home. I ring the doorbell and she answers. As I step inside I see a very nicely co nstructed and furnished house. She leads me up to her bedroom and I suggest we start with a massage. I get undressed and lay on her bed. Her massage is awful. I offer to give her one. She has no lotion or oil or anything.

I finally give up and lay beside her. I ask her what she's up for. She says anything. We start to fool around. I'm DATY and she's laying there like a dead fish. I decide to bust and get out of there. I lay back and she gives me a BBBJ. I finish by busting on her tits. We never discussed price so I hand her. 6 and hit the road. I might go back but it wasn't a great BJ, but the price was great.

Sinlover
06-11-12, 10:40
Where does Tara advertise these days? I have been in Madison more lately and would like to set up a time to see her but haven't found her contact info the last few times I was in town.

Thanks,

Sin

TroutGuy
06-11-12, 10:57
Where does Tara advertise these days? I have been in Madison more lately and would like to set up a time to see her but haven't found her contact info the last few times I was in town.

Thanks,

SinI've seen her add on craigslist occasionally, very rarely on BP. My guess is her client list is healthy and she doesn't need to advertise. I've had some massage work with her and she is really good. Highly recommend.

AgentP
06-11-12, 11:32
She ads on BP:

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-nude-trained-professional-33/3534928

Thanks,

Sin

North Pole
06-15-12, 12:57
Went to see Victoria and think she was trying to set me up for a bust with the madtown po-po!

Called at location she directed me to and low and behold was a squad car- got the hey on my way out-of-there!

Went and saw Emille insteed and had a good time!Charaowns, do you mean this girl?

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/victorias-early-bird-100-incall-special-new-pics-22/6009559

Does anybody have any experiences (good or bad) with this one? Thanks.

Hey Guys!

Prepare 2 be HYPNOTYZED! I'm the Sweet, Sexy, and Sensual Woman, you've been dreaming of. I offer topless sensual massage as well as fully nude sessions. Available for Incall or Outcall, my pictures are 1000% me and up 2 date. I wil make you melt. GUARNTEED!

:. : * Victoria 608. 217 9675. : *

P. S. This is a SENSUAL MASSAGE only!

Poster's age: 22.

• Post ID: 6009559 madison

TheSweetMissZ
06-19-12, 23:30
AMP in the southwest area of WI. Ready to full fill all your needs. Please email with questions about this change in "mission statement" hehe!

Wj0272
06-20-12, 19:03
So has anyone heard more on Rising Sun? I have a friend who keeps me up to date but haven't heard anything lately.

Wj0272
06-20-12, 19:08
That is State Street Tara. The picture of her but is taken in her massage studio.

She is pretty hot and the massages are great.So is she still around?

Crittenden
06-22-12, 00:10
I saw a relatively new girl, Selena. Cute, long hair, very nice skin, a little heavy, but very curvy. Heavy is not a detractor, but she is. Won't disrobe until you lie on your stomach, looking away. Wears knee high boots, which never come off. After lack-luster back rub, rules are recited before the flip. NO kissing, fingers, anal. Flip. She is still wearing bra and panties. Begins a hand job with gobs of lotion. Not working. "Maybe if you took off the rest of your clothes?" OK, but now she is down at the end of the bed. No lookie, no touchie. Well, eventually things began to work, on with cover, on her back, hand over her pussy so as to monitor with every stroke that the condom is still on. If she hadn't goobered it up with 1/4 cup of lotion, it wouldn't have been a problem. She hates her job, and dislikes her clients. Do her a favor and avoid. She needs to be motivated to find a different job.

Fishdude
06-22-12, 18:51
I saw a relatively new girl, Selena. Cute, long hair, very nice skin, a little heavy, but very curvy. Heavy is not a detractor, but she is. Won't disrobe until you lie on your stomach, looking away. Wears knee high boots, which never come off. After lack-luster back rub, rules are recited before the flip. NO kissing, fingers, anal. Flip. She is still wearing bra and panties. Begins a hand job with gobs of lotion. Not working. "Maybe if you took off the rest of your clothes?" OK, but now she is down at the end of the bed. No lookie, no touchie. Well, eventually things began to work, on with cover, on her back, hand over her pussy so as to monitor with every stroke that the condom is still on. If she hadn't goobered it up with 1/4 cup of lotion, it wouldn't have been a problem. She hates her job, and dislikes her clients. Do her a favor and avoid. She needs to be motivated to find a different job.Me too. Bleh.

MarshField56
06-23-12, 15:05
Yes Tara is still around.

I was supposed to see her this week, but she cancelled on me.

I will reschedule and see what she does to make it up for me.

Her email is: bestmassageinmadison@live.com

As has been said she is worth the effort to see.

Newbie5
06-25-12, 16:14
Exactly. As much as she does a great. Perhaps the best. Job at an erotic massage that I've ever experienced, she is just too damn hard to actually hook up with. *sigh*

As has been said she is worth the effort to see.

Wj0272
06-25-12, 16:56

As has been said she is worth the effort to see.Perfect, thanks! I will try to schedule her well in advance.

Bonner
07-18-12, 19:18
Can anyone give me a suggested place to get a massage in a nice place that comes with the HE.

I kind of like to feel like I am getting away with something with the girl.

Any help is greatly accepted.

PM me if you like.

I will be in town over night 8-9 to 8-10.

Thanks and good hunting!

Wj0272
08-14-12, 16:56
Everyone says it is worht it to put up with her cancelling. Maybe we should stop seeing her and she will get the message that cancelling all the time is not acceptable. Instead we make it ok by continually rescheduling and accepting the fact she is not dependable.So has anyone recently had an appointment with Tara? If so is there a contact number besides her email?

Phompee
08-15-12, 22:14
So has anyone recently had an appointment with Tara? If so is there a contact number besides her email?Best of luck. I have been stood up so many times after driving over an hour that I am through with her. I have had a nice time with her but no HJ is worth this kind of hassle. Best of luck to those who remain in the hunt. I am going to give my old lady more business and save the cash.

Phompee

Wj0272
08-17-12, 15:22
Amen to that. She has become the least dependable provider I know. I have been done for a while now. It is like she has zero concern for anyones time.Sounds good! Thank you for saving my time, I'm 2hrs away.

Sky Flyer
08-18-12, 08:21
Sounds good! Thank you for saving my time, I'm 2hrs away.Yea, I had been stood up several times by Tara and finally quit seeing her. Her massages are a great way to spend an hour but it just became to much of a hassle. It's one thing if you are 15 minutes away from her location but if you are driving 2 hours to see her you are taking a chance.

Coochie Eater
08-18-12, 15:07
Okay, I'm going totally slimeball here.

I know a young lady who is a massage therapist. She's opening her own business and breaking away from her current employer. I've known her for years, but I'm in a father figure / avuncular relationship with her. I also know she's walked a mighty thin line between legit and illegit activities in the past.

I'd love to know if she offers happy endings. She is tall, very pretty and has HUGE titties.

So this is the deal: I need someone who like real massage to TOFTT here and see if there is an envelope to push in this regard. Take a couple of massages from her then find out if there are other services to be had. I'd do it in an instant, but our social relationship prevents me from broaching the subject. PM me for more details.

Cooch,

PS God bless you all.

Wj0272
08-20-12, 19:01
Sounds good! Thank you for saving my time, I'm 2hrs away.So is this the same Tara?

http://madison.craigslist.org/thp/3203880827.html

North Pole
08-21-12, 18:19
So is this the same Tara?

http://madison.craigslist.org/thp/3203880827.htmlI believe that ad is for "the other" Tara (aka, Stoughton Tara) , NOT State Street Tara. State Street Tara is who you want.

Here's a link with more info: http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=130814

Mkeguy
08-22-12, 22:32
Okay, I'm going totally slimeball here.

I know a young lady who is a massage therapist. She's opening her own business and breaking away from her current employer. I've known her for years, but I'm in a father figure / avuncular relationship with her. I also know she's walked a mighty thin line between legit and illegit activities in the past.

I'd love to know if she offers happy endings. She is tall, very pretty and has HUGE titties.

So this is the deal: I need someone who like real massage to TOFTT here and see if there is an envelope to push in this regard. Take a couple of massages from her then find out if there are other services to be had. I'd do it in an instant, but our social relationship prevents me from broaching the subject. PM me for more details.

Cooch,

PS God bless you all.Really? A full inbox already. Damn. Looks like I was a late arrival on the scene. Cooch, PM me.

Sunsolaris
08-22-12, 22:54
Really? A full inbox already. Damn. Looks like I was a late arrival on the scene. Cooch, PM me.I am only here for day so please inbox me.

Coochie Eater
08-24-12, 10:17
Damn, if I had offered all the above, I couldn't have received more PMs. I mean, I got FLOODED! So okay, I got it. All you guys want a legit massage and the possibility of a happy ending is just frosting (so to speak) on the cake.

Unfortunately, I have recommended girls before, and some of the takers have been shit-eating fucktards. I'm not saying any of the guys who PM'd me are them, but you know, I can't tell. So here's the deal. I asked people to do undercover recon because I can't do it myself. I also want to maintain a positive relationship with this girl, so even if she's crossing the line, I won't be. Because of this I really can't send people to her willy-nilly. If you really want to do this, I need you to PM me your phone number. I would at least want to talk to you to try to determine if you're skeezy or not. Then if you act like an asshole, I'll have some recourse.

Now every PM I got (and I got a lot) sounded really good. So if you're one of those guys and you would really like to do this, PM me your number and I'll call you. If that intimidates you, then you're not as serious as you thought. I'm putting my ass on the line here, so I expect you to do the same.

Cooch.

God bless you all.

Mkeguy
08-30-12, 12:39
I don't know if the economy is picking up or what. Is anyone else struggling to find anyone worth while? I feel like there is no one new and all the old ones are mediocre at best. Even my usual tricks to find water in the desert aren't working.

Sifter
09-10-12, 21:40
Damn, if I had offered all the above, I couldn't have received more PMs. I mean, I got FLOODED! So okay, I got it. All you guys want a legit massage and the possibility of a happy ending is just frosting (so to speak) on the cake.

Unfortunately, I have recommended girls before, and some of the takers have been shit-eating fucktards. I'm not saying any of the guys who PM'd me are them, but you know, I can't tell. So here's the deal. I asked people to do undercover recon because I can't do it myself. I also want to maintain a positive relationship with this girl, so even if she's crossing the line, I won't be. Because of this I really can't send people to her willy-nilly. If you really want to do this, I need you to PM me your phone number. I would at least want to talk to you to try to determine if you're skeezy or not. Then if you act like an asshole, I'll have some recourse.

Now every PM I got (and I got a lot) sounded really good. So if you're one of those guys and you would really like to do this, PM me your number and I'll call you. If that intimidates you, then you're not as serious as you thought. I'm putting my ass on the line here, so I expect you to do the same.

Cooch.

God bless you all.Coochie. I'd love to give you my contact info but your inbox is full.

ChiHappiness
09-12-12, 22:00

Cooch.

God bless you all.Tried to message you Cooch but your PM box if full. Drop me a line when you get the chance.

Gloo 01
09-12-12, 22:32

Cooch.

God bless you all.Tried to write to you, but it failed. So let me know when your mail is open.

Thanks

Wj0272
09-20-12, 16:22
Well, I tried State St. Tara and I'm sure you can guess it. I set up a date and time for which she had to cancel. At least it was a week away. So. I am going to be in Madison area next Friday (28th) afternoon. Do you recommend anyone? I can share some others in Milwaukee and other areas of WI if you would like. Please PM me.

All else fails I guess G House.

Thanks.

WJ

Star67
09-21-12, 20:44
Anyone know what happened to Taylor? Haven't seen her on the schedule at GBH / GH in over three weeks.

Wj0272
09-25-12, 17:21
Yea, I had been stood up several times by Tara and finally quit seeing her. Her massages are a great way to spend an hour but it just became to much of a hassle. It's one thing if you are 15 minutes away from her location but if you are driving 2 hours to see her you are taking a chance.So I setup a time with Tara, she actually emailed back for a time. When does she give you info for an address or directions to her place? This is kinda weird. I'm ready to bail on this and go with a BP girl with a rub.

Sky Flyer
09-25-12, 19:24
So I setup a time with Tara, she actually emailed back for a time. When does she give you info for an address or directions to her place? This is kinda weird. I'm ready to bail on this and go with a BP girl with a rub.You know the first time I saw Tara I can't remember when she gave me directions. It may have been she gave me a general idea where she is located and then a hour before gave me the exact, I really can't remember.

She is legit and I have always enjoyed her massages. Go for it, just have a backup plan in place.

AgentP
09-26-12, 11:02
So I setup a time with Tara, she actually emailed back for a time. When does she give you info for an address or directions to her place? This is kinda weird. I'm ready to bail on this and go with a BP girl with a rub.She's downtown Madison, in the University area. Don't want to say more than that. Seen her several times, though not in the past year as she is HARD to schedule with. But she was awesome when I did get in.

Permanent Wood
09-26-12, 22:05
Scheduling an appointment and keeping it isn't rocket science guys. Why bother rewarding someone who exercises such disrespect for your time? Unless your time is unimportant, like she is telling you by her lousy business practices, why would you let her play you?

She isn't even hot, average looking mid 30's very tired looking appearance. I mean come on guys, have some self-respect for yourselves.

Gloo 01
09-26-12, 23:15
She's downtown Madison, in the University area. Don't want to say more than that. Seen her several times, though not in the past year as she is HARD to schedule with. But she was awesome when I did get in.Great if you can schedule a time. But I need satisfaction more than once a year. Hard to make contact with. Almost a waste of time. So don't bust a nut trying.

Gbhobby
09-27-12, 01:20
[QUOTE=Permanent Wood; 1555522]Scheduling an appointment and keeping it isn't rocket science guys. Why bother rewarding someone who exercises such disrespect for your time? Unless your time is unimportant, like she is telling you by her lousy business practices, why would you let her play you?

She isn't even hot, average looking mid 30's very tired looking appearance. I mean come on guys, have some self-respect for yourselves. [ ] Wood perfect point we all continue to let these providers get away with this. Nothing will change until we stop rewarding them for their drama games

AgentP
09-27-12, 09:40
Scheduling an appointment and keeping it isn't rocket science guys. Why bother rewarding someone who exercises such disrespect for your time? Unless your time is unimportant, like she is telling you by her lousy business practices, why would you let her play you?

She isn't even hot, average looking mid 30's very tired looking appearance. I mean come on guys, have some self-respect for yourselves.Wood. Agree with you. Again I haven't seen her in over a year. Occasionally, I will ring her, but I always get nothing and never leave a voice mail as I know will never hear back.

Saying that, she is a great masseuse and I like the actual massage, and the sensual portion is just a bonus. As far as body type, she is really not my type (I like bigger breasted girls, though she has nice nips)

SO. Still on the look for a similar service but with a more reliable gal.

Wj0272
09-27-12, 11:08

She isn't even hot, average looking mid 30's very tired looking appearance. I mean come on guys, have some self-respect for yourselves.I totally understand your point but if there is limited supply demand will increase. I only get down to Mad town a couple times a year so I would like something decent then just going to GH or RS. PermWood, do you have a recommendation if we aren't suppose to use her? Thanks!

Star67
09-28-12, 04:55
Anyone know what happened to Taylor? Haven't seen her on the schedule at GBH / GH in over three weeks.Got my answer. For anyone also looking she left GBH and is now at RS. Not sure what caused the change. Just glad she is still around.

TaraOnState
09-29-12, 15:10
Well, I tried State St. Tara and I'm sure you can guess it. I set up a date and time for which she had to cancel. At least it was a week away. So. I am going to be in Madison area next Friday (28th) afternoon. Do you recommend anyone? I can share some others in Milwaukee and other areas of WI if you would like. Please PM me.

All else fails I guess G House.

Thanks,

WJSo, I have not looked at this site in years, and I am glad I did. First, I would like to say that I am extremely aware now of my flaky-ness. I did not really grasp the capacity of my actions, or how wide spread they were. Second, Now that I do understand, I am consistently going to practice operating with more integrity than anyone else. Yes, things have occurred in my life that have been emergency-like in nature, but I put my business second, and really do not like the ramifications of doing such. I value my art more than nearly everything in my life, and I have always tried to put in 120, regardless of how some clients failed to treat me with respect. Please accept this as a formal apology to anyone or their time that I took for granted. I do not expect anyone to return to me that has sworn me off, but I felt that it was necessary to let everyone know that I understand now the scope of my misdeeds and intend to not allow those actions to continue. For anyone wanting to see me, I will be there and bring the most experience, skill and beautiful session possible to the table, so that I my craft my profession with the integrity and passion that you all deserve.

TaraOnState
09-29-12, 17:30
[QUOTE=Gbhobby; 1555706][QUOTE=Permanent Wood; 1555522]Scheduling an appointment and keeping it isn't rocket science guys. Why bother rewarding someone who exercises such disrespect for your time? Unless your time is unimportant, like she is telling you by her lousy business practices, why would you let her play you?

She isn't even hot, average looking mid 30's very tired looking appearance. I mean come on guys, have some self-respect for yourselves. [ ] Wood perfect point we all continue to let these providers get away with this. Nothing will change until we stop rewarding them for their drama games[/QUOT.

I did not ever intend on playing anyone, and reading all of this is extremely humbling and has bummed me out. That said, I really believe I offer much more than a massage with HE, and if I was tired looking, it is because I was. Stretching myself far to thin, but have realized lately that there are changes to be made. Therefore, I have made concerted effort to never cancel again on anyone for any reason; I will offer a half off discount to those who try again and mention this post; I have taken extremely good care of myself lately and no longer look "tired" I assume. All I can do from here on out is try and make it right starting now and carrying it through into every day ahead of me. The past cannot be erased, but I can definitely change my lousy business practices and follow through.

Permanent Wood
09-30-12, 02:15
I did not ever intend on playing anyone, and reading all of this is extremely humbling and has bummed me out. That said, I really believe I offer much more than a massage with HE, and if I was tired looking, it is because I was. Stretching myself far to thin, but have realized lately that there are changes to be made. Therefore, I have made concerted effort to never cancel again on anyone for any reason; I will offer a half off discount to those who try again and mention this post; I have taken extremely good care of myself lately and no longer look "tired" I assume. All I can do from here on out is try and make it right starting now and carrying it through into every day ahead of me. The past cannot be erased, but I can definitely change my lousy business practices and follow through.Is this the real Tara? Sounds like it is. If so, her apology didn't really carry much weight (words are cheap) until she mentioned the "half off" part. What she should do is contact these guys on the forum who posted they were blown off by her and give that offer to them, not just anyone who "claims" they were blown off.

Howard5354
09-30-12, 06:03
[QUOTE=Gbhobby; 1555706]

[QUOTE=Permanent Wood; 1555522]Scheduling an appointment and keeping it isn't rocket science guys. Why bother rewarding someone who exercises such disrespect for your time? Unless your time is unimportant, like she is telling you by her lousy business practices, why would you let her play you?

She isn't even hot, average looking mid 30's very tired looking appearance. I mean come on guys, have some self-respect for yourselves. [ ] Wood perfect point we all continue to let these providers get away with this. Nothing will change until we stop rewarding them for their drama games[/QUOT.

I did not ever intend on playing anyone, and reading all of this is extremely humbling and has bummed me out. That said, I really believe I offer much more than a massage with HE, and if I was tired looking, it is because I was. Stretching myself far to thin, but have realized lately that there are changes to be made. Therefore, I have made concerted effort to never cancel again on anyone for any reason; I will offer a half off discount to those who try again and mention this post; I have taken extremely good care of myself lately and no longer look "tired" I assume. All I can do from here on out is try and make it right starting now and carrying it through into every day ahead of me. The past cannot be erased, but I can definitely change my lousy business practices and follow through.I believe she should be given the benefit of the doubt, take her up on her offer.

Sunflower
09-30-12, 09:19
[QUOTE=TaraonState; 1558043]

[QUOTE=Gbhobby; 1555706]I believe she should be given the benefit of the doubt, take her up on her offer.It's been over a year but will try again to see Tara. In that time I have searched for some one close to her session's but with no luck.

I do see a massage therapist (no extras) who uses Schedulicity. Com and was wondering if that would work for Tara? Just go to the site see what times are open and make a appointment. Woudn't that be great?

Wj0272
10-01-12, 17:47
So, I have not looked at this site in years, and I am glad I did. First, I would like to say that I am extremely aware now of my flaky-ness. I did not really grasp the capacity of my actions, or how wide spread they were. Second, Now that I do understand, I am consistently going to practice operating with more integrity than anyone else. Yes, things have occurred in my life that have been emergency-like in nature, but I put my business second, and really do not like the ramifications of doing such. I value my art more than nearly everything in my life, and I have always tried to put in 120, regardless of how some clients failed to treat me with respect. Please accept this as a formal apology to anyone or their time that I took for granted. I do not expect anyone to return to me that has sworn me off, but I felt that it was necessary to let everyone know that I understand now the scope of my misdeeds and intend to not allow those actions to continue. For anyone wanting to see me, I will be there and bring the most experience, skill and beautiful session possible to the table, so that I my craft my profession with the integrity and passion that you all deserve.Well, I did get to see Tara. She made some changes and made it work for me. So I'll tell everyone this, like Tony Tiger says "GReaaat!" She was awesome, for the massage and the fun stuff too. I could not have asked for anything else, no rushing and carries a great conversation afterwards. She's a person who can "take care of you", but still shoot the bull like the guys.

Highly recommended. Now that I realized Tara is on here, I guess she just figured out who I am. Oh well, Thanks again Tara you made my Friday night!

Wj0272
10-01-12, 19:10
BTW, Tara wanted to know who recommended me to her. Well Tara, it was these guys! I love this site!

TaraOnState
10-04-12, 09:57
[QUOTE=Howard5354; 1558399][QUOTE=TaraonState; 1558043]It's been over a year but will try again to see Tara. In that time I have searched for some one close to her session's but with no luck.

I do see a massage therapist (no extras) who uses Schedulicity. Com and was wondering if that would work for Tara? Just go to the site see what times are open and make a appointment. Woudn't that be great?That's a great Idea. I will look into it today. It would make my life much easier. I am generally booked up, literally, back-to-back with 15 minutes between appointments. Including everyone showering, changing the linens, etc. It does not leave much, if any time, to check my messages, which is often why replies can be late. I have been making a much greater effort at replying in a more timely manner.

Ever since I posted, I have been insanely busy, so if I was unable to get anyone in recently, it is because I was dealing with over 60+ emails, texts and calls in the past few days. So, if I could not get to you, please don't give up the ship! Also, I do book out at least a day, possibly more, in advance, so same day appointments are near impossible. I know that schedules are not always predictable, but everyone is free to inquire when they are able. Sometimes I do get some cancellations, and I will accommodate if able, every time.

And this is the real Tara. If anyone ever has any issues with me, feel free to speak with me directly. I can take any issue and resolve it. I am a single mother who takes care of EVERYTHING in her home and business, and damn if I don't try my best to hold it all together. Just remember, I am a human who has feelings and is deeply passionate about providing the best, so feel free to contact me as a human, and I will always do my best to make things right. Always.

And Mr. Friday Night. THANKS! It was a pleasure to see you, glad you enjoyed! IF you ever have any feedback or ideas on how to improve the service, I am all ears!

Thanks to EVERYONE'S comments on this board. It made me wake up and, all in all, become an even better provider. I was bummed at first, but sometimes the truth hurts. I would much rather live my life being aware Than comfortable, so I appreciate it. Even if it did sting a bit.

Sqnlvl
10-04-12, 16:48
We get it. You don't see her anymore. Plenty of info available for adults to make an informed decision. We should let her get on with business, and drop the nitpicking unless someone has any new problems with her service or practices.

Wheres Oslo
10-05-12, 11:20
After reading the good and the bad on Tara I decided to book an appointment with her last week when I came down from Green Bay.

She had to work me in as an early appointment as she had other appointments. She was very accommodating.

I arrived about 15 minutes early so sent her an email with my phone number.

She called right away and said come on up.

Showed up to a beautiful girl (she is totally my type) that was super friendly from the get go. Massage was VERY good. I enjoyed every minute of my time with her and asked if we could extend but she had an appointment after so no go. Would have scheduled another one in the afternoon before I left town but she was booked up.

This was the best massage I have gotten as of yet and would and will repeat in a minute.

I guess you can make up your mind about her. I know it is maddening to get stood up, but my experience was great and will repeat in the future.

Sifter
10-05-12, 11:56
Got my answer. For anyone also looking she left GBH and is now at RS. Not sure what caused the change. Just glad she is still around.Can you describe Taylor? Unfortunately I am rather picky. Blonde? Brunette? Slim? Etc?

Thanks!

Tencan
10-05-12, 15:48
What a load of BS. Tara has always been hard to get hold of and schedule an appointment with, but this is far from the first time she has started blowing client off (and not in the good way) At first I put up with it because her massage and extras (I could get some head if she was between boy friends) but after a while it was not worth it. There are plenty of other reliable girls out there and her BS emergencies got to be excessive and I took my busoness and money else where. I stopped seeing her over a year ago after she had an emergency 2x in a row and never even tried to contact me until it was too late and I was laready at her place.

[QUOTE=Sunflower; 1558470]

[QUOTE=Howard5354; 1558399]That's a great Idea. I will look into it today. It would make my life much easier. I am generally booked up, literally, back-to-back with 15 minutes between appointments. Including everyone showering, changing the linens, etc. It does not leave much, if any time, to check my messages, which is often why replies can be late. I have been making a much greater effort at replying in a more timely manner.

Ever since I posted, I have been insanely busy, so if I was unable to get anyone in recently, it is because I was dealing with over 60+ emails, texts and calls in the past few days. So, if I could not get to you, please don't give up the ship! Also, I do book out at least a day, possibly more, in advance, so same day appointments are near impossible. I know that schedules are not always predictable, but everyone is free to inquire when they are able. Sometimes I do get some cancellations, and I will accommodate if able, every time.

And this is the real Tara. If anyone ever has any issues with me, feel free to speak with me directly. I can take any issue and resolve it. I am a single mother who takes care of EVERYTHING in her home and business, and damn if I don't try my best to hold it all together. Just remember, I am a human who has feelings and is deeply passionate about providing the best, so feel free to contact me as a human, and I will always do my best to make things right. Always.

And Mr. Friday Night. THANKS! It was a pleasure to see you, glad you enjoyed! IF you ever have any feedback or ideas on how to improve the service, I am all ears!

Thanks to EVERYONE'S comments on this board. It made me wake up and, all in all, become an even better provider. I was bummed at first, but sometimes the truth hurts. I would much rather live my life being aware Than comfortable, so I appreciate it. Even if it did sting a bit.

Sinlover
10-09-12, 05:57
I see this ad on BP from time to time in both Madison and Milwaukee. Anyone see her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/invoke-tantric-kundalini/6781231

She also has a website:

http://www.tantramassageme.com

Thanks!

Sin

Ken Blue Eyes
10-09-12, 10:19
I've seen her. She is very into her tantra as an art form. Her focus is not on your release although she provides time at the end of the session to take care of yourself. It would take a special person from this board to be happy after seeing her-even after a few sessions. I'm not saying release isn't possible, just that the time, effort and money wasn't worth it to me. She is a bigger girl, strong hands, and pretty good at the massage part and teaching you how to breathe properly for the best relaxation and balance. I'm not going to say it wasn't interesting because it was. In the end, it wasn't that easy to schedule appointments at my convenience, and I lost interest.

I see this ad on BP from time to time in both Madison and Milwaukee. Anyone see her?

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/invoke-tantric-kundalini/6781231

She also has a website:

http://www.tantramassageme.com

Thanks!

Sin

Phompee
10-09-12, 18:42
Wow, thank you very much for the report. I was considering an appointment. I'll pass.

Phompee.

I've seen her. She is very into her tantra as an art form. Her focus is not on your release although she provides time at the end of the session to take care of yourself. It would take a special person from this board to be happy after seeing her-even after a few sessions. I'm not saying release isn't possible, just that the time, effort and money wasn't worth it to me. She is a bigger girl, strong hands, and pretty good at the massage part and teaching you how to breathe properly for the best relaxation and balance. I'm not going to say it wasn't interesting because it was. In the end, it wasn't that easy to schedule appointments at my convenience, and I lost interest.

Sunflower
10-11-12, 07:47
I've seen her. She is very into her tantra as an art form. Her focus is not on your release although she provides time at the end of the session to take care of yourself. It would take a special person from this board to be happy after seeing her-even after a few sessions. I'm not saying release isn't possible, just that the time, effort and money wasn't worth it to me. She is a bigger girl, strong hands, and pretty good at the massage part and teaching you how to breathe properly for the best relaxation and balance. I'm not going to say it wasn't interesting because it was. In the end, it wasn't that easy to schedule appointments at my convenience, and I lost interest.I have a appointment on Sat. & was wondering how she dresses for the massage? Sexy or plain.

Ken Blue Eyes
10-11-12, 14:01
I have a appointment on Sat. & was wondering how she dresses for the massage? Sexy or plain.I'll add a few more details, and then if senior members have questions, please pm me. I really doubt that she wants her details on this board since she is a legit massage therapist. She is a sensual curvy woman and dresses in a way that accentuates that, but she didn't show a lot skin. She did not get naked or topless. Other than a hug when you arrive, don't expect any mutual touching during your session. There are plenty of rub and tug providers on backpage. She isn't one of them, unless things have drastically changed since I saw her last spring. Many tantra providers include the type of services that people on the board are looking for, but she did not. There was a tease that more may happen as you progress in tantra, but I think you would have to be very patient, and my gut was telling me that that cost / benefit was about done.

Everything is geared toward using what you learn with your real partner (not her). All I can say is go with low expectations and have fun. It is a very different massage, and I always left feeling very relaxed. I think the breathing techniques that she teaches are very useful. None of this is code for any kind of sex happening. I hope you enjoy new age music.

Star67
10-12-12, 04:14
Can you describe Taylor? Unfortunately I am rather picky. Blonde? Brunette? Slim? Etc?

Thanks!Taylor is 24. She has long blonde / dirty blonde hair and falls somewhere between petite and average in body build. She is definitely into making your visit memorable and is as close to being a GFE as you are going to find. She does have body art. I say art verses tattoos because its not like some big ole nasty distracting tattoo which I hate. Its like a floral vine she has which you won't even notice once you start to talk to her. She is alot of fun and easy to talk to. If you decide to see her at RS treat her right.

Sifter
10-13-12, 10:27
I have a appointment on Sat. & was wondering how she dresses for the massage? Sexy or plain.I have seen her as well. As was said before she is a bigger girl (not fat though. There is a difference) but I think she has a pretty face. The first time I saw her she had just a short dress with no panties. The second time she was fully dressed but started taking her clothes off during the massage. She ended up topless. She gives an awesome massage IMO. I get the feeling that things do progress more after every massage. If you are looking for full service then she is not the one for you. If you want a sensual massage with a release at the end then I would highly recommend her.

JimBobJones
10-28-12, 21:01
This is my first post, but I am definitely not new to the hobby.

I am hoping someone can help me out. I have been looking for an excellent massage, and I saw an ad for a gorgeous masseuse opening a 'spa' in the Middleton area off the Beltline. Thing is, she charges $175/60 minutes, no full service.

Not only that, but she requires first / last name and you must provide an I'd. Me, wanting to remain anonymous, did not want to contact her until I got some solid input. Last thing I need is this girl to get popped and having my personal information in her files. Plus, she is in a storefront right off the Beltline. Not sure if it is Middleton or Madison, but if Middleton police have jurisdiction, I am not certain I want to take the risk.

That said, has anyone seen this woman yet? Her pictures are stunning, but at $175 for an hour, I know I can get a heck of a lot more than a decent massage with a pretty girl.

Thanks all. Proud to be in this glorious hobby!

Sinlover
10-29-12, 20:22

I am hoping someone can help me out. I have been looking for an excellent massage, and I saw an ad for a gorgeous masseuse opening a 'spa' in the Middleton area off the Beltline. Thing is, she charges $175/60 minutes, no full service.A link would be very helpful.

Gloo 01
10-29-12, 23:10
If we all hold the line at 80 for the hour, lots of you would still have some cash to spend on your car or boat or wife or girlfriend. Have you ever offered your wife 150 for anal? Hell no. No guts, no glory. How do you know she wouldn't go for it? One more question. If you had a pussy and not a cock with your brain in it, how would you like to treat your customers?

Aczdad
10-30-12, 00:15
The providers on BP are just not my type for a long time so I am considering to give massage parlor a try. Maybe Geisha house first since RS had some legal problem not long ago. I went GH website and check their schedule, which is full of girls names but lack of any description of them. I like slim or athlete white girls, chubby is fine but no BBW, not over 27. I really appreciate if any hobby can provide some info of those GH girls and some guides of visiting GH. Thanks.

Howard5354
10-30-12, 05:51
If we all hold the line at 80 for the hour, lots of you would still have some cash to spend on your car or boat or wife or girlfriend. Have you ever offered your wife 150 for anal? Hell no. No guts, no glory. How do you know she wouldn't go for it? One more question. If you had a pussy and not a cock with your brain in it, how would you like to treat your customers?Providers are like cars. You drive the car that you can afford. A Lexus is $60, 000 but there are cars in the $15, 000 range. They all get you where you want to go but the Lexus gets you there with more style and comfort. Ladies are the same. The low range are the Street Walkers, the risks are higher, LE and disease. So you move up, BP girls, still risks, but much safer all around. So you want to move up to no risk, you go for the more professionals ladies, perhaps get a mistress, with no risks. Now you are in the $1, 000 and above range. Know where you fit. If you do not want to spend more than $80, the rate for 30 minutes, then work fast.

Wj0272
10-30-12, 12:03
The providers on BP are just not my type for a long time so I am considering to give massage parlor a try. Maybe Geisha house first since RS had some legal problem not long ago. I went GH website and check their schedule, which is full of girls names but lack of any description of them. I like slim or athlete white girls, chubby is fine but no BBW, not over 27. I really appreciate if any hobby can provide some info of those GH girls and some guides of visiting GH. Thanks.Information I received:

Provider Details.

Name.

Dakota.

Recommend This Provider.

Yes.

Provider Overall Rating.

Beautiful.

Was Tipping or Upselling an Issue.

No.

Ethnicity.

White.

Age.

25-29.

Height.

5'4' to 5'6'

Build.

Average.

Eye Color.

Hazel.

Hair Color.

Dark Brown.

Hair Length.

Shoulder Length.

Breast Cup Size.

C.

Breast Implants.

No.

Rate Ass.

Nice and Round.

Kitty.

Trimmed.

Tattoos.

No

North Pole
10-30-12, 14:23
A link would be very helpful.I think this is what he was referring to:

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-spa-opening-relax-with-the-best-313-4468-28/6645049

Googling the phone number, I also got this link:

http://www.lattiss.com/u/staffDetail.jsf?wsId=95bbaa70-0a7d-11e2-c747-478045590581

Hope that helps.

Aczdad
10-31-12, 01:43
No surprise, google tells me the woman in the photos is in TGTBT category. Often, when a woman claims she is 28 or 29, she is in fact between 32-39. If you like 30ish woman and want full service, I recommend you the "we all have secret" lady. At least, she delivers and doesn't need your full name and I'd.

I think this is what he was referring to:

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-spa-opening-relax-with-the-best-313-4468-28/6645049

Googling the phone number, I also got this link:

http://www.lattiss.com/u/staffDetail.jsf?wsId=95bbaa70-0a7d-11e2-c747-478045590581

Hope that helps.

AgentP
11-01-12, 11:52
I am racking my brain on the "secret lady". It's not Tara as she is not full service. Try doing a search on BP for "we all have secret" and getting nothing.

Maybe I am too much of a block head!

No surprise, google tells me the woman in the photos is in TGTBT category. Often, when a woman claims she is 28 or 29, she is in fact between 32-39. If you like 30ish woman and want full service, I recommend you the "we all have secret" lady. At least, she delivers and doesn't need your full name and I'd.

Aczdad
11-01-12, 21:58
Dude, you won't find "we all have secret" by searching, go to BP escort page, I believe you will know why after you see her post.

I am racking my brain on the "secret lady". It's not Tara as she is not full service. Try doing a search on BP for "we all have secret" and getting nothing.

Maybe I am too much of a block head!

AnotherHobbist
11-10-12, 22:53

I am hoping someone can help me out. I have been looking for an excellent massage, and I saw an ad for a gorgeous masseuse opening a 'spa' in the Middleton area off the Beltline. Thing is, she charges $175/60 minutes, no full service.

[. ] Plus, she is in a storefront right off the Beltline. Not sure if it is Middleton or Madison, [. ]Well. This *is* my first post.

I went to see her, since she did look gorgeous in the pictures in the ad. As you might expect, I don't think the pictures were in fact her. But she did have a great body (assuming you are into big tops.). It was also, indeed, not full service. Though I did not push it, either. And, in case it makes a difference. She was not really in a storefront right off the Beltline. More like a hotel near that exit.

I guess location does matter. One can get a much sexier experience in San Jose, CA for the same price, but not being there.

JimBobJones
11-11-12, 15:32
Thanks for posting. I have not really checked back in this site in a while.

Ok. So her spa is in a hotel. Not quite what I was expecting. I am left to assume her 'massage' is on a bed and is NOT a massage at all- Is this correct? The pictures not being her is definitely not a surprise.

I did contact her and got absolutely no response, so I am wondering if she is just a fly by scammer.

Does anyone know if she REALLY does massage or not? I mean a good, deep tissue with all the trimmings. I don't care about f / s, but I do want a superior massage. Sigh. I am about sick of these BP rip off artists who rub and tug and are satisfied just taking my money.

Well. This *is* my first post.

I went to see her, since she did look gorgeous in the pictures in the ad. As you might expect, I don't think the pictures were in fact her. But she did have a great body (assuming you are into big tops.). It was also, indeed, not full service. Though I did not push it, either. And, in case it makes a difference. She was not really in a storefront right off the Beltline. More like a hotel near that exit.

I guess location does matter. One can get a much sexier experience in San Jose, CA for the same price, but not being there.

Sunflower
11-23-12, 11:12
Guys there is a Carrie siting. She was working in Sun Prairie. I saw her ad in Quad City Backpage. Looks like there is more to love now.

Dover Key
11-24-12, 12:08
Thanks for posting. I have not really checked back in this site in a while.

Ok. So her spa is in a hotel. Not quite what I was expecting. I am left to assume her 'massage' is on a bed and is NOT a massage at all- Is this correct? The pictures not being her is definitely not a surprise.

I did contact her and got absolutely no response, so I am wondering if she is just a fly by scammer.

Does anyone know if she REALLY does massage or not? I mean a good, deep tissue with all the trimmings. I don't care about f / s, but I do want a superior massage. Sigh. I am about sick of these BP rip off artists who rub and tug and are satisfied just taking my money.Just thought you should know that given the "grayness" of this hobby that the words used by providers don't always mean the same as they do in regular context outside this forum. May I suggest you try the yellow pages for a licensed provider in stead of Backpage. Also, please note that you are posting on the USA Sex Guide ind not the USA spa guide. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Dick Sergeant
11-24-12, 19:45
Just thought you should know that given the "grayness" of this hobby that the words used by providers don't always mean the same as they do in regular context outside this forum. May I suggest you try the yellow pages for a licensed provider in stead of Backpage. Also, please note that you are posting on the USA Sex Guide ind not the USA spa guide. I hope this clears up any confusion.Point taken, but there's nothing better than a HE from a CMT.

Sunflower
12-21-12, 12:04
Has anyone seen her? She's on Craigslist under theapeutic massage & Backpage under massage. I gave her a try and massage is $100 for one hour. No draping but leave underwear on. She wears short shorts and uses her hands and feet for the massage. The way she dresses and some light touching was hoping for more but no luck.

May try again but only if undraped and no underwear. So for now a little pricey for a good massage and nothing more.

Star67
12-23-12, 08:44
Always surprised when I look at the Madison part of this forum and find very little 411 on GBH and RS. USG should really have a separate thread for RS & GBH.

RS has no website and GBH only real useful info on their website is the schedule and who is working on a given day.

Wish there was more info with the MTs / providers stats to be had. Not looking for a picture but it would be helpful to have the providers name, age, hair color, eye color, height, weight, and ethnicity.

Walked in to GHB one day this past summer and one of the providers was easily 50 plus, saggy, and fat. Had to return 90 minutes later to get the MT I wanted. Better 411 would save us all time and disappointment.

Peabobryson
12-24-12, 06:00
Ok so I went an saw angel an man is she better looking than her photo she is very polite when I called her and made the appointment when I got 2 my appointment which by the way was in a great location she offered me something to drink took my coat and escorted me back to the bedroom I only payed 150 but I would of payed 300 I had a great session I reccomend her to the fullest 312XXX0649 has anyone seen sadie I heard she's got great reviews but can't find any.

Sky Flyer
12-24-12, 16:36
Ok so I went an saw angel an man is she better looking than her photo she is very polite when I called her and made the appointment when I got 2 my appointment which by the way was in a great location she offered me something to drink took my coat and escorted me back to the bedroom I only payed 150 but I would of payed 300 I had a great session I reccomend her to the fullest 312XXX0649 has anyone seen sadie I heard she's got great reviews but can't find any.Who are you talking about?

Peabobryson
12-24-12, 17:49
Who are you talking about?U have no idea who she is man that chic is amazing I went an saw Angelica she was alright but way too skinny I like a nice ass and some meat on my bones.

Sunflower
12-25-12, 00:16
U have no idea who she is man that chic is amazing I went an saw angelica she was alright but way too skinny I like a nice ass and some meat on my bonesI saw Angelica but would like more info, as for me she gave a ok massage but no extras. Your right she is skinny and for a 100 with no extras not that great.

Who is the other provider your talking about?

Sunflower
12-25-12, 00:35
U have no idea who she is man that chic is amazing I went an saw angelica she was alright but way too skinny I like a nice ass and some meat on my bonesI found her on backpage under Angel on Nov 23. No later add.

Jrohrston
01-14-13, 16:44
Decided to give her a try and she told me she wasn't accepting new clients. Can't seem to find anyone else with her talents or reviews. Was so looking forward to seeing her, too. Anyone know of anyone else that even comes close to her?

Wj0272
01-15-13, 14:30
Decided to give her a try and she told me she wasn't accepting new clients. Can't seem to find anyone else with her talents or reviews. Was so looking forward to seeing her, too. Anyone know of anyone else that even comes close to her?Back on 12-19 I posted to give Tara a try or this girl who I never had a chance but sounded good. TOFTT! Jenna. 608-286-8371.

WJ

JimBobJones
01-22-13, 12:29
Has anyone seen Kali or TantraMassageMe? Any info is appreciated.

Hotorcold
01-29-13, 19:59
Looking for any info for a gal named Tiffany. I used to see her a couple of years back. I lost my phone thus her number. Slender blond who used to care for a wheelchair bound gentleman and also at a health food store. Any info would be helpful.

midwestrt
01-31-13, 22:47
Driving in Monona recently And I passed a storefront that had a massage sign in it. Nothing else on the window but that plus there were shades that were drawn pretty tight. Thinking it was too good to be true I didn't go I the first 2-3 times I drove by it. Tonight to go I decided I needed to try it out. It certainly has a feeling of an AMP. Walked in 2 Asian women, one older one young, cash only. Ask for a massage. Taken to room. She barely spoke English. Told to undress and she's be right back. I knew I needed to test the waters pretty quickly so I got completely naked and didn't cover up at all while I laid on the table waiting. When I came back she giggled and played with my ass a tiny bit joking that I was supposed to put a towel over me. She put a towel over me and a couple of times would lean and kiss my head. The massage was a pretty normal massage Several times she didn't reach under the blanket and play with my ass just in a goofing kind of way. On the flip she kisses my head and lips a couple of times and tried to communicate in broken English. She worked her way all around Mr Happy but never touched it and never indicated it was on the table. Eventually the massage was over and there was nothing offered. I tend to be not very aggressive so I am not sure if one of you would have better results or if that's just the way it is. But I would say it could be worth a shot. As someone who travels a lot This place had such a feel of the many AMPs I've seen in my life in Indianapolis. It seems so out of place in Monona.

Gloo 01
02-02-13, 00:20
Driving in Monona recently And I passed a storefront that had a massage sign in it. Nothing else on the window but that plus there were shades that were drawn pretty tight. Thinking it was too good to be true I didn't go I the first 2-3 times I drove by it. Tonight to go I decided I needed to try it out. It certainly has a feeling of an AMP. Walked in 2 Asian women, one older one young, cash only. Ask for a massage. Taken to room. She barely spoke English. Told to undress and she's be right back. I knew I needed to test the waters pretty quickly so I got completely naked and didn't cover up at all while I laid on the table waiting. When I came back she giggled and played with my ass a tiny bit joking that I was supposed to put a towel over me. She put a towel over me and a couple of times would lean and kiss my head. The massage was a pretty normal massage Several times she didn't reach under the blanket and play with my ass just in a goofing kind of way. On the flip she kisses my head and lips a couple of times and tried to communicate in broken English. She worked her way all around Mr Happy but never touched it and never indicated it was on the table. Eventually the massage was over and there was nothing offered. I tend to be not very aggressive so I am not sure if one of you would have better results or if that's just the way it is. But I would say it could be worth a shot. As someone who travels a lot This place had such a feel of the many AMPs I've seen in my life in Indianapolis. It seems so out of place in Monona.If you seen them in Indy, as I have in Texas, you know how to communicate to them what you want and you got what you asked for, enough said.

Please Help
02-03-13, 21:51
Driving in Monona recently And I passed a storefront that had a massage sign in it. Nothing else on the window but that plus there were shades that were drawn pretty tight. Thinking it was too good to be true I didn't go I the first 2-3 times I drove by it. Tonight to go I decided I needed to try it out. It certainly has a feeling of an AMP. Walked in 2 Asian women, one older one young, cash only. Ask for a massage. Taken to room. She barely spoke English. Told to undress and she's be right back. I knew I needed to test the waters pretty quickly so I got completely naked and didn't cover up at all while I laid on the table waiting. When I came back she giggled and played with my ass a tiny bit joking that I was supposed to put a towel over me. She put a towel over me and a couple of times would lean and kiss my head. The massage was a pretty normal massage Several times she didn't reach under the blanket and play with my ass just in a goofing kind of way. On the flip she kisses my head and lips a couple of times and tried to communicate in broken English. She worked her way all around Mr Happy but never touched it and never indicated it was on the table. Eventually the massage was over and there was nothing offered. I tend to be not very aggressive so I am not sure if one of you would have better results or if that's just the way it is. But I would say it could be worth a shot. As someone who travels a lot This place had such a feel of the many AMPs I've seen in my life in Indianapolis. It seems so out of place in Monona.I had same response. Below average massage with nothing extra despite specifically asking. No tip and will not repeat.

Madisonmale41
02-08-13, 14:31
If you seen them in Indy, as I have in Texas, you know how to communicate to them what you want and you got what you asked for, enough said.LOL. No. Not enough said. How about imparting your wisdom? I have been there 2 times and first time I played innocent and tried to let them take the lead. Nothing happened but I thought it was a question of when not if. The time ran out so I came back a week later. Same woman. The second time I was appropriately assertive and she quickly ended the massage. This was the owner I think.

Sqnlvl
02-09-13, 09:16
I visited in Nov-Dec and had no problems, other than a lousy massage. Perhaps they were told to cool it. I am not returning because of the poor service. Too bad, they have a very nice facility. If you want the HE, just travel to Belvidere, the massage will be just as good, and you can have a conversation with the girls for roughly the same price. I like the asian ladies, but I am done going to places wondering how it will end.

Gloo 01
02-10-13, 20:03
LOL. No. Not enough said. How about imparting your wisdom? I have been there 2 times and first time I played innocent and tried to let them take the lead. Nothing happened but I thought it was a question of when not if. The time ran out so I came back a week later. Same woman. The second time I was appropriately assertive and she quickly ended the massage. This was the owner I think.Worked for me, but I went when they just opened. Got the table shower nude great, full massage and left with a smile for a 20 tip. Guess they got spooked. Hope others will try and see whats on the table. (pun). Each lady works independent after the door closes, so if your lucky and find one who wants to satisfy, get her name and make sure you get her each time. And share her name with us. Maybe the other ladies will catch on how to get more business

Newbie5
02-11-13, 16:32
I've been four times now, and got a HE twice. The other two times there was a bit of teasing, but no more. YMMV, but the pattern I've seen is that if you display some wood you'll get the HE, but if you are too relaxed, no go. As for the actual massages, all were OK, but the ladies on Odana Road (definitely no HE) are much better.

Madisonmale41
02-12-13, 18:46
I've been four times now, and got a HE twice. The other two times there was a bit of teasing, but no more. YMMV, but the pattern I've seen is that if you display some wood you'll get the HE, but if you are too relaxed, no go. As for the actual massages, all were OK, but the ladies on Odana Road (definitely no HE) are much better.The owner (wearing a bluetooth earpeace) is a very nice woman and the massage was at times very teasing, but she stopped short of delivering the HE. Her name is "April". Has anyone had luck with one of the other women?

Krlj918
02-20-13, 13:36
If it worked for you-heed your own advise. Share the name with the rest of us.

Worked for me, but I went when they just opened. Got the table shower nude great, full massage and left with a smile for a 20 tip. Guess they got spooked. Hope others will try and see whats on the table. (pun). Each lady works independent after the door closes, so if your lucky and find one who wants to satisfy, get her name and make sure you get her each time. And share her name with us. Maybe the other ladies will catch on how to get more business

midwestrt
03-01-13, 15:11
Sign on the window says they are closed for remodeling. Message on the phone says there is something wrong mechanically inside. Both say they will reopen again soon.

Sunflower
03-02-13, 22:30
Sign on the window says they are closed for remodeling. Message on the phone says there is something wrong mechanically inside. Both say they will reopen again soon.I saw Rose at the massage place in Dubuque Iowa (she did work in Monona). Her english is not very good but sounds like they pulled Aprils licence as she gave a massage to the wrong person. Rose said something about new year. So will they be closed for a year or something else not sure. I gave up tryng to understand her.

This makes more sense as the place was just remodeled. So really what more could they do.

Ken Blue Eyes
03-03-13, 19:32
Sign on the window says they are closed for remodeling. Message on the phone says there is something wrong mechanically inside. Both say they will reopen again soon.On my one and only visit, there were people working on the mechanicals.

I don't doubt that someone got something here at sometime, but this place sucked for me. The table shower and massage were fair, but my massage was interrupted at least half a dozen times with phone calls and walk-ins. I didn't even ask directly, only with body language, but she stated clearly she didn't do finishes. The interruptions were almost comical. I suspect business wasn't very good. I certainly wasn't going to come back.

Wheres Oslo
03-25-13, 12:28
Has this place reopened?

Going to be in Madison tomorrow and looking for a good massage

Newbie5
03-25-13, 16:43
Has this place reopened?

Going to be in Madison tomorrow and looking for a good massageI just called, and she says they will reopen, but she doesn't know when yet. So no go for tomorrow.

JimBobJones
04-04-13, 17:33
I saw this ad and is wondering if anyone has seen her and how she is?

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/raquelle-the-petite-massuesse-booking-appts-now-608-301-6823-31/7493492

Thanks,

JBJ

Sunflower
04-05-13, 07:52

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/raquelle-the-petite-massuesse-booking-appts-now-608-301-6823-31/7493492

Thanks,

JBJSo so back rub did touch her a little and then flip for a uninspired HJ.

Sinlover
04-05-13, 09:24
Looks like Tara is making some changes. Wonder what the new appearance is, haven't seen her for a few months.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tara-is-bored-again-34/3534928

Boo1969
04-05-13, 10:38
Looks like Tara is making some changes. Wonder what the new appearance is, haven't seen her for a few months.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tara-is-bored-again-34/3534928Awhile back she said he was going to be easier to reach, and would answer her calls & email. She may give a good massage but her customer service sucks. She must need money and is trying to repair some bridges she burnt. I gave up on her.

AgentP
04-05-13, 10:46

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tara-is-bored-again-34/3534928Don't know about that. She is hard to get ahold of, but when I do get in, it's a great session.

Wish I could find someone who gives a legitimate massage, PLUS the extras.

AgentP
04-05-13, 10:52

Thanks,

JBJSaw her on Wednesday. West side duplex, somewhat smoky, but covered up with incense. No table, everything done on bed, not totally nude, left bottoms on as no FS EVER! Decent massage, but not into it AT ALL. Mid-30's, OK body, I wouldn't say petite, unless petite means short. Decent tits, about C cups. Nice nips.

Would not repeat. $.40 for hr. Did get full hour though.

Wj0272
04-05-13, 11:16
Awhile back she said he was going to be easier to reach, and would answer her calls & email. She may give a good massage but her customer service sucks. She must need money and is trying to repair some bridges she burnt. I gave up on her.Well, last time I saw her she was going to get a boob job. I had a great experience with her.

Happy Happy Happy!

Torque6969
04-05-13, 12:26
Well, last time I saw her she was going to get a boob job. I had a great experience with her.

Happy Happy Happy!Is she massage only? OR Does she do more? FS, HE?

MarshField56
04-05-13, 13:41
Is she massage only? OR Does she do more? FS, HE?She does an awesome massage and HE.

She is very much not FS or BJ.

I have seen her many times and don't think that will change.

I don't have a problem scheduling with her, but have seen her many times, and schedule a week or more in advance.

I noticed her post today, and will be seeing her next Friday, I will report back on what has changed or will be changing.

TaraOnState
04-07-13, 19:59
Awhile back she said he was going to be easier to reach, and would answer her calls & email. She may give a good massage but her customer service sucks. She must need money and is trying to repair some bridges she burnt. I gave up on her.If you may have noticed, I rarely place ads. I am booked up, every day, back to back, and I realize that I was not always prompt at responding. Especially voice mails. I usually work until 5pm, and if I get a voice mail after 5, I rarely return the call due to the necessity for discretion.

I am revamping my looks in the way of make-up / hair / outfits. No boob job yet.

Out of boredom and wanting to expand, I am creating a menu of services including nuru, salt / sugar scrubs, hot oil scalp massage, etc.

I will be in the same location, however, everything is getting redone. Paint, carpet, decor, furniture and I am buying some new things to accommodate the new services.

Along with these changes, I intend to get an online appointment service to help in making appointments.

Ken Blue Eyes
04-08-13, 12:17
Saw her on Wednesday. West side duplex, somewhat smoky, but covered up with incense. No table, everything done on bed, not totally nude, left bottoms on as no FS EVER! Decent massage, but not into it AT ALL. Mid-30's, OK body, I wouldn't say petite, unless petite means short. Decent tits, about C cups. Nice nips.

Would not repeat. $.40 for hr. Did get full hour though.Pretty comparable but different also. Full nude for me after request. For sure on bed and no FS ever. Didn't smell smoke but definitely incense. She was talkative and interested before she settled into the massage. I agree about not petite. There's nothing tiny or super skinny about her. Very nice body though. Followed direction well for finish. Also, runs specials for repeats or bad weather days at $.25.

TaraOnState
04-08-13, 23:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mad Jockey
04-09-13, 10:22
Is she massage only? OR Does she do more? FS, HE?Not FS. Does a great massage w / happy ending. Its a nice place but sounds like she is improving it with the remodeling. Offers a shower. Warm oils and great hands. She is a busy girl but I have always been able to make an appointment some days I need to be a bit flexible. She is worth the effort.

Andy54
04-09-13, 15:08
Pretty comparable but different also. Full nude for me after request. For sure on bed and no FS ever. Didn't smell smoke but definitely incense. She was talkative and interested before she settled into the massage. I agree about not petite. There's nothing tiny or super skinny about her. Very nice body though. Followed direction well for finish. Also, runs specials for repeats or bad weather days at $.25.Who is the girl you are talking about? Does she advertise? If not, how do we find her?

AgentP
04-09-13, 16:13
Here is the link.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/raquelle-the-petite-massuesse-booking-appointments-now-301-6823-31/7843912

Sounds like he has a good experience. Maybe I got her on a not so good day, but to each their own!

Who is the girl you are talking about? Does she advertise? If not, how do we find her?

Fordperfect
04-13-13, 11:32
Any updates on Tara's new services?

She does an awesome massage and HE.

She is very much not FS or BJ.

I have seen her many times and don't think that will change.

I don't have a problem scheduling with her, but have seen her many times, and schedule a week or more in advance.

I noticed her post today, and will be seeing her next Friday, I will report back on what has changed or will be changing.

Too Nice
04-15-13, 19:51
Any updates on Tara's new services?I've been trying to figure out what Nuru massage means, but my google skills aren't what they used to be.

Permanent Wood
04-16-13, 10:37
Talk about updates, I'm still waiting on one from what was generated on the forum last Fall. 2012. After I asked members who had had their time wasted by "Tara," "why would you let her play you?" She then promised "Half Off" sessions. Never heard that anyone got one so it must have been hot wind out her mouth.

why would you let her play you?
I will offer a half off discount to those who try again and mention this post

LuvShortSkirts
04-16-13, 10:47
I've been trying to figure out what Nuru massage means, but my google skills aren't what they used to be.A nuru massage is a massage where the masseuse would use a special gel and she would use her whole body to massage the client's body. They often both do it naked and sometimes this massage form may end in a form of sexual activity.

Sluggo1
04-16-13, 13:02
I've been trying to figure out what Nuru massage meansIt's basically body to body massage performed with a nuru gel (slippery massage gel that originated in Japan and is made from seaweed) instead of oil. And is normally performed on an air mattress.

http://nurumassage.net/

DirksEvilTwin
04-16-13, 14:59
Talk about updates, I'm still waiting on one from what was generated on the forum last Fall. 2012. After I asked members who had had their time wasted by "Tara," "why would you let her play you?" She then promised "Half Off" sessions. Never heard that anyone got one so it must have been hot wind out her mouth.I did get a half off session. She really knows how to get the most out of you in an hour. She is very sensual and enjoys any attention you give her. Honestly, I cum harder with her than any FS I've had. Didn't have too much trouble scheduling, but I went during work day and told the boss I had a PT appointment.

JimBobJones
04-18-13, 19:50
Wondering who has seen this girl. She has been around a while, so I am sure someone has seen her by now.

Any intel would be most appreciated! She looks hot.

JBJ

JimBobJones
04-18-13, 19:53
http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amber-pics-100-real-sensual-and-energetic-healing-23/7421842

She has been posting on Backpage for sometime now. Wondering what she does and how well she does it. Looking for a great massage with a gorgeous woman.

Thanks!

Duffus
04-20-13, 07:49
I spoke with April on the phone. Same story reopening in a month. I doubt it. But I hope she does. She & her team were good.

Duffus
04-25-13, 13:02
I got a nice massage from the new MT Sunny. Petite & strong. She knows what she is doing. Good massage that became sensual. I feel it's worth going back to see if we can develop more trust.

Too Nice
04-26-13, 01:57
http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amber-pics-100-real-sensual-and-energetic-healing-23/7421842

She has been posting on Backpage for sometime now. Wondering what she does and how well she does it. Looking for a great massage with a gorgeous woman.

Thanks!Looks to good to be true. And I don't like what comes up when doing a search on the number.

TheSweetMissZ
05-07-13, 12:51
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.