PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

John Cleaver
11-02-17, 23:14
Is this her?

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/risen-suns-taylor/26450362

I think you must be talking about Taylor. She left the Geisha House and went to work at The Rising Sun for a while before going independent as Kelsey Hott. I know she had a heroin problem, she told me that she was taking some sort of medication to help fight her addiction and one of the side effects was that she had difficulty orgasming.

I saw her a number of times while she worked as Kelsey and she was always a great piece of ass. She ate my ass like a fat kid eats cake and she sucked cock and balls like no one ever has since. She had nice titties and a snug little twat.

I was really disappointed when her ads disappeared. I know some other girls who are friends with her and they told me that she quit because her husband was jealous. He didn't seem like the jealous type when I met him. We were supposed to meet at the Microtel on the east side and I got there first, and parked in the back. A few minutes later he pulled in on a motorcycle with her on the back and she waved me over and introduced us to each other. We shook hands and talked about the bike until she interrupted and said "This pussy isn't going to suck itself! I invited him in to join in but he wasn't interested. Too bad, would have been fun to spit roast her! Anyway, he didn't seem like the jealous type that day.

So, if she's back, I haven't seen her ad. If there is one up, please send me a link, I'd really like to get her alone for an hour or two, she was a great little piece of ass!

TJ321
11-02-17, 23:51
I haven't been there recently, but they were advertising on backpage this week.You should be able to call them.

Sanctimonious6
11-03-17, 20:13
Wondering what became of Hot CMT? I found out via a happy semi-accident. PM me for further info.

DoctorWhoNice
11-05-17, 21:54
I haven't been to the Gammon AMP for a while.

There was only one therapist. Maybe a new Mamason. Not sure.

Anyway she was AWESOME!

Just sayin.

PM for details.

MadTownMan
11-06-17, 18:34
Wondering what became of Hot CMT? I found out via a happy semi-accident. PM me for further info.Which girl is Hot CMT? Bri, Crystal, Toni or Yuna?

OldHornDog
11-06-17, 19:31
Was wondering if any of you could help me out. I'm in need of a decent Utr massage provider who provides a decent massage and he that won't break the bank. Please help out a fellow monger.

BooRadley72
11-06-17, 19:42
Lisa always gave HE. Self serve now. This is a cycle here. Never know what tomorrow brings.

Newbie5
11-06-17, 22:17
Which girl is Hot CMT? Bri, Crystal, Toni or Yuna?Hot CMT was how Crystal always advertised.

SouthernBadger
11-08-17, 16:24
I haven't been to the Gammon AMP for a while.

There was only one therapist. Maybe a new Mamason. Not sure.

Anyway she was AWESOME!

Just sayin.

PM for details.Sara has been the main stay girl there for at least a year or more. One of the best legit massagers in the area. If she knows you, it may have a happy ending.

Wj0272
11-08-17, 20:39
Was wondering if any of you could help me out. I'm in need of a decent Utr massage provider who provides a decent massage and he that won't break the bank. Please help out a fellow monger.Join the waiting line! I've been searching for years. Still dumbfounded that there aren't any OR no one really wants to share!

IceFourPlay
11-08-17, 23:11
Sara has been the main stay girl there for at least a year or more. One of the best legit massagers in the area. If she knows you, it may have a happy ending.Is Sara a bit larger of a girl? I was just there, and had a bigger gal, but I tell you, it was a great, hard, and worthy massage. No tease or please hinted or offered, but she is one strong gal! I seen a second gal who may have been the boss, but she was a bit bigger, when comparing them to the other popular places around like Angel and OM. I see they also have bars hung for back walking. I may go back just to get a legit massage, but not sure I would have either of those girls on my back, walking. LOL.

SouthernBadger
11-09-17, 01:37
Is Sara a bit larger of a girl? I was just there, and had a bigger gal, but I tell you, it was a great, hard, and worthy massage. No tease or please hinted or offered, but she is one strong gal! I seen a second gal who may have been the boss, but she was a bit bigger, when comparing them to the other popular places around like Angel and OM. I see they also have bars hung for back walking. I may go back just to get a legit massage, but not sure I would have either of those girls onth my back, walking. LOL.Sara is a bigger gal but not BBW. Not esp pretty but nice personality. Speaks ok english. Other girl is Lisa? Both about the same except Sara is taller. They give really awesome back walks. You missed out on a treat. They don't put their full weight on you. Try it you'll love it but you might be sore the next day if your not use to it or esp tender. YMMV on a HE but tbh I don't go there for that.

KenBlueEyes2
11-09-17, 13:05
Sara is a bigger gal but not BBW. Not esp pretty but nice personality. Speaks ok english. Other girl is Lisa? Both about the same except Sara is taller. They give really awesome back walks. You missed out on a treat. They don't put their full weight on you. Try it you'll love it but you might be sore the next day if your not use to it or esp tender. YMMV on a HE but tbh I don't go there for that.I left happy after my recent first visit, but it took all of my skills. I can't say whether a more direct approach might work, but I was very indirect and gradual with contact, roaming, and verbal cues. Those of you with experience will know what I mean. Those that don't will need practice to develop their own techniques. The massage was great from beginning to end. She took the time to keep checking whether pressure was too hard or soft. By the end, we both knew what I wanted. There was no negotiation or discussion. I tipped 60 for a well-done massage.

For those looking for young and hot, you will need to keep looking. As mentioned, Sara is nice and has a good sense of humor. I think she has nice legs and butt. Her best asset is that she is good at massage. I've had a lot of massages, and this is the first time I've had "hot rocks" and what seemed to be a heated table or pad. Definitely an upgrade from my visit a couple of years ago.

IceFourPlay
11-09-17, 17:58
Sara is a bigger gal but not BBW. Not esp pretty but nice personality. Speaks ok english. Other girl is Lisa? Both about the same except Sara is taller. They give really awesome back walks. You missed out on a treat. They don't put their full weight on you. Try it you'll love it but you might be sore the next day if your not use to it or esp tender. YMMV on a HE but tbh I don't go there for that.That was her!! I will say, the massage was one of the better ones I have had, and I already consider going back just for that! She works hard and I feel great today still!! Kind of a cool place on the inside too, as well as in the rooms. Classier, and more exotic than the regular places. Thanks for the replies, guys!

Groove Master
11-09-17, 19:01
I hit GH tonight. This place just doesn't disappoint. Asia was my girl of choice. I couldn't make it to the finish line but that was no fault of hers.

Anyone have a recommendation for a skinnier girl there?Lea is a good time. Thinner Black Gal with nice fake boobs.

Madison is not thin, but she's Hot as Hell. Perfect Hourglass. I'm not sure she's there anymore.

PRichards055
11-10-17, 11:59
Tried a search, but came up empty.

Does anyone have intel on the Rose Spa? Is this a new one, or just a new name? Thanks!

AsiaPhileJake1
11-10-17, 18:23
Tried a search, but came up empty.

Does anyone have intel on the Rose Spa? Is this a new one, or just a new name? Thanks!The only Rose Spa I know of is in West Allis. I haven't heard anything as far as extra here. You could try the Milwaukee forum.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/d/rose-massage/6381576793.html

TJ321
11-10-17, 21:23
Lea is a good time. Thinner Black Gal with nice fake boobs.

Madison is not thin, but she's Hot as Hell. Perfect Hourglass. I'm not sure she's there anymore.Awesome! Thanks.

Norris99
11-11-17, 01:49
Got to try the new girl at Angel. Little taller maybe mid thirties. Massage was not as good as usual. No tease and HE was not great but did do the job. She did agree to do prostate massage but was no good at it. I'll go back but will definitely be trying to get the shorter older girl again. She does a much better job. Guess it's time to try Gammon rd.

NoDamage
11-13-17, 15:21
I saw the new girl? At OM recently. She said her name is 'Marsha'. She's very short, with a small amount of extra weight for an Asian girl. I'm going to guess she's at least in her mid 40's, probably older. She speaks almost no English.

Good massage; much better than average for OM. She walked on my back with her knees and hands for a bit, and also used her thighs to rub me by straddling me. Some OTC roaming was non-verbally encouraged by her during the massage; She would position herself so that my hand or arm would just happen to be in the right places. No teasing by her during the massage; my attempt to get her to do so caused her to giggle and then smack my rear end playfully.

Long, drawn out ending that started when I was still face down. She starting using the oil before she had me flip over; I don't think anyone else at OM has done that, at least not that I can remember. Pretty standard OTC touching. Tip was never discussed; I gave her the standard amount.

IceFourPlay
11-13-17, 16:17
I saw the new girl? At OM recently. She said her name is 'Marsha'. She's very short, with a small amount of extra weight for an Asian girl. I'm going to guess she's at least in her mid 40's, probably older. She speaks almost no English.

Good massage; much better than average for OM. She walked on my back with her knees and hands for a bit, and also used her thighs to rub me by straddling me. Some OTC roaming was non-verbally encouraged by her during the massage; She would position herself so that my hand or arm would just happen to be in the right places. No teasing by her during the massage; my attempt to get her to do so caused her to giggle and then smack my rear end playfully.

Long, drawn out ending that started when I was still face down. She starting using the oil before she had me flip over; I don't think anyone else at OM has done that, at least not that I can remember. Pretty standard OTC touching. Tip was never discussed; I gave her the standard amount.My story is the same as yours, but I must say that its the best massage I have gotten at OM. The fun started before the flip, and she was great!! I like a harder massage, and she gave it pretty well. I like Marsha!

IceFourPlay
11-13-17, 16:18
The only Rose Spa I know of is in West Allis. I haven't heard anything as far as extra here. You could try the Milwaukee forum.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/thp/d/rose-massage/6381576793.htmlI think Rose Spa is the new name for Odana.

PRichards055
11-13-17, 17:29
http://madison.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-rub-🅰-relaxing-asian-massage-nice/26769502

I was referencing this one at - 6717 Odana . Sorry for any confusion.

Andy54
11-13-17, 19:25
http://madison.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-body-rub-🅰-relaxing-asian-massage-nice/26769502

I was referencing this one at - 6717 Odana . Sorry for any confusion.I think you may have sent this to the wrong person. I didn't question anything.

BooRadley72
11-13-17, 19:53

Long, drawn out ending that started when I was still face down. She starting using the oil before she had me flip over; I don't think anyone else at OM has done that, at least not that I can remember. Pretty standard OTC touching. Tip was never discussed; I gave her the standard amount.I gave them $40 tip my first visit and they scoffed. It was a rushed kind of lame ending. Next time I was there she wanted my tip up front. Brought my pants over and said $60 or nothing. I was annoyed so I gave her a $5 and said "nothing". Never been back. What did you tip Marsha?

NoDamage
11-13-17, 21:06
My story is the same as yours, but I must say that its the best massage I have gotten at OM. The fun started before the flip, and she was great!! I like a harder massage, and she gave it pretty well. I like Marsha!Yup, she is really good at massage, as well as other things LOL.

VanDamage
11-14-17, 16:48
Got a half hour massage from "Angie" I think, I suck at names. She was a 50-ish Asian lady. Average face, average body. Damage was 45 for the 30 minutes. She gave an excellent medium force massage altering pressure as I directed. The flip came early after about 15 minutes, leaving plenty of time for the finish. She started right in with a handshake although more was offered. I settled for the HE as I've always been disappointed in the "more" from this type of establishment. The HE was excellent; she took her time with warm oil and a great two handed technique. She really drained me dry and was still playing and working long after my release. This experience was definitely a cut above the usual massage appointments. I left the standard tip and got a hug on the way out.

NoDamage
11-15-17, 09:55
I gave them $40 tip my first visit and they scoffed. It was a rushed kind of lame ending. Next time I was there she wanted my tip up front. Brought my pants over and said $60 or nothing. I was annoyed so I gave her a $5 and said "nothing". Never been back. What did you tip Marsha?Wow, I don't think I've ever had that sort of trouble there. I tipped her. 4 Probably should have tipped her. 6 based on her effort, but I always try. 4 for 'new' girls. And then up the tip on repeated visits if they open up a bit.

Asking for a tip up front? Ugh, yeah I wouldn't go back either.

GoneLook
11-15-17, 10:31
OK I've had some awesome Asian massages, I started going just for the massages and was amazed compared to a regular massage. Is there any place in the Madison area I can go to to get that style of a massage but not have to worry about handcuffs. I just kind of assumed even if they don't offer you extras it's still kind of a shady deal. I know this is a wierd question for this place.

NoDamage
11-15-17, 14:29
OK I've had some awesome Asian massages, I started going just for the massages and was amazed compared to a regular massage. Is there any place in the Madison area I can go to to get that style of a massage but not have to worry about handcuffs. I just kind of assumed even if they don't offer you extras it's still kind of a shady deal. I know this is a wierd question for this place.I've gotten some pretty good legit massages at Asian Tunia; However, I havn't been there since August. I don't know if the current MT's are any good.

That being said, I've also been able to leave happy, so that place isn't quite as legit as it seems. However, the MT would provide nothing unless we had the place to ourselves, and I only had success with one of them. Making me think that that any extra activities did not have the approval of management. She was both young and pretty, but a little flaky.

'Alice' gave me a fantastic legit massage whenever I saw her. No funny business and I would have felt weird asking; she was too good at the massage portion, if that makes sense. I assume she's no longer there however.

I woudn't worry too much about getting in trouble at Tunia. Business must have dropped off some; they lowered the rates from $70 an hour to $60 it looks like.

BooRadley72
11-15-17, 16:48
OK I've had some awesome Asian massages, I started going just for the massages and was amazed compared to a regular massage. Is there any place in the Madison area I can go to to get that style of a massage but not have to worry about handcuffs. I just kind of assumed even if they don't offer you extras it's still kind of a shady deal. I know this is a wierd question for this place.Not weird at all. I prefer a good massage to an average massage with he. They will almost always ask. You can say no. If they start touching you anywhere you don't like, you just say " massage only". If LEO would show up, take the approach that anyone would if they paid for a massage at a professional place. Be upfront with the police that all you wanted was a professional massage and stick to that. If you lawyer up and refuse to talk to them at all it will likely turn into a mess. Innocent people have nothing to hide.

NoDamage
11-20-17, 14:59
Well, Marsha tried to up-sell me. Wanted $ for FIV. I declined. She went down to. 8, I still wasn't interested.

Too bad; the first time I saw her, she didn't even discuss the tip.

BooRadley72
11-20-17, 17:53
Wow, I don't think I've ever had that sort of trouble there. I tipped her. 4 Probably should have tipped her. 6 based on her effort, but I always try. 4 for 'new' girls. And then up the tip on repeated visits if they open up a bit.

Asking for a tip up front? Ugh, yeah I wouldn't go back either.Just saw your report. $ for FIV? Good Lord, they are delusional. If anything, should be deducting that from tip since you're making her happy. Oh well.

Brown Bag
11-20-17, 18:07
After reading about it extensively, I've decided to make my first trek to GH on Sunday morning. Since it's a 2-hour drive for me, I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction.

Does GH take reservations? I'm worried about getting there and finding only 1 girl available. If they do, then I could use a little guidance on who to go with. Day shift girls are Sofia, Makenzie, Tiffany, and Dakota. Can anybody give a super simple description (young / old, ethnicity, etc) of each?

I'm new to this board. Most of my mongering is around Chicago, but I haven't been very active in a while.

TevaDude
11-21-17, 13:33
After reading about it extensively, I've decided to make my first trek to GH on Sunday morning. Since it's a 2-hour drive for me, I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction.

Does GH take reservations? I'm worried about getting there and finding only 1 girl available. If they do, then I could use a little guidance on who to go with. Day shift girls are Sofia, Makenzie, Tiffany, and Dakota. Can anybody give a super simple description (young / old, ethnicity, etc) of each?

I'm new to this board. Most of my mongering is around Chicago, but I haven't been very active in a while.I do not think they take reservations, but you can call and ask who is on duty that day. Once you walk into the door the ladies, who are available will walk into the front room introduce themselves, and you choose the lady you want to work with, I was there jsut the other day and had a great time.

TevaDude
11-21-17, 15:23

I'm new to this board. Most of my mongering is around Chicago, but I haven't been very active in a while.I do not think GH take reservations, they are a walk-in service, so whoever is available that day is who you will work with. Once you walk in the door, the girls who are available will be in the front room and they will introduce themselves, and you chose who you want to be with.

PorchHonky
11-21-17, 20:41
I've been to several around town fancy with Jennifer is FS after second time I've had luck with every provider only HJ or BJ with rest though 4 on set back after house cut.

PorchHonky
11-21-17, 20:43
Fancy foot around corner is better LOL see jenny.

BooRadley72
11-22-17, 15:07
I saw her very recently and wanted to write review while still fresh in my mind. Anyone who knows me knows that I try not to say hurtful things, but since this is a business based on looks and service, I have to say some things that might offend the provider.

This is Sherri (sp?) in Portage. She posts in craigslist personals. She works out of her basement on the small futon which is too short, uncomfortable, and smelly. I am well over 6 feet so could not lay on futon without bending my knees. Messy house. Family including kids upstairs while she worked. Strange. 50 why / o, average but hard life looking face, body is pretty geriatric. If I met her at a bar, I would have no interest whatsoever. Service was a massage that wasn't a massage, She just rubbed a bit. She seemed to be more interested in me doing things to please her, but I felt no desire to do anything she wanted. I think she full service was part of the deal, but there is no way that I would consider. The ending was "so-so". If you have a fetish for rough around the edges, out of shape, older women you might be happy.

Norris99
11-23-17, 00:10
Finally got around to trying Gammon Rd. Massage started off good. Woman spoke no English and when I removed towel she spoke out for other woman who came in and took over. Seemed to be mammason she must have walked out five times to answer door or deal with other girls. Massage was good but the constant interruptions were annoying. The finish was good but I think this is definitely a YMMV place. Polite yet direct has always worked best for me. Still think Angel will be my preferred place but variety is the spice.

Timay285
11-23-17, 01:24
Made a first visit to gh today. Most likely it will be the only visit.

Not to say it was overly bad or anything I'm sure like everything else YMMV.

It's a hr drive north for me so I called ahead to see if the were having a busy day. Drove up called again I didn't want to walk in if no availability. Was told they had one.

Her name was Dakota (shortish brunette) . Took me into the room that was in the front of house. She said right off the bat. $. 8 for 40 min or $$. 4 for hr. I thought holy crap that's high. (I use to go to Clv in Belvidere IL. About 3-4 times a year they were only $ + tip but that was just He) hind sight I should of left but I wanted a massage. After 10 min of just back and legs rubbed she said I could flip for the fun anytime waited about another 5 min and realizing the massage wouldn't get any better I flipped. And she started 10 min later I was getting dressed she never asked for a tip and from some light reading on here what I gave when I walked in was about the average or a little over I never offered any more.

I have to say I liked Clv in IL way better it was only He but the massages use to be alot better. I'm not planing on going back I think in hind site I should of just went and for a professional massage and then went to look for a bng or qv for 2 added togeather would be about the same price and would have gotten a awesome massage.

Forgot to ad she was a very nice and friendly and she did look good. She was talkative and pleasant.

Please Help
11-23-17, 01:59
Bad massage by inexperienced poorly trained women that spoke no english. Door left open, nonsensual. She inured me when she slipped off my back trying to walk on it. I scheduled an hour but stopped at 30 minutes because it was so bad. I have never done that before. No tip. Left feeling angry and more stressed than when I walked in. Odana massage has better massage and ending, even though they tend to massage for only 55 of the 60 minutes I pay for. I'd much rather get jipped by 5 minutes for slightly above average massage than waste entire 60 minutes at magic massage spa on gammon.

AsiaPhileJake1
11-23-17, 02:44

It's a hr drive north for me so I called ahead to see if the were having a busy day. Drove up called again I didn't want to walk in if no availability. Was told they had one.

Her name was Dakota (shortish brunette) . Took me into the room that was in the front of house. She said right off the bat. $. 8 for 40 min or $$. 4 for hr. I thought holy crap that's high. (I use to go to Clv in Belvidere IL. About 3-4 times a year they were only $ + tip but that was just He) hind sight I should of left but I wanted a massage. After 10 min of just back and legs rubbed she said I could flip for the fun anytime waited about another 5 min and realizing the massage wouldn't get any better I flipped. And she started 10 min later I was getting dressed she never asked for a tip and from some light reading on here what I gave when I walked in was about the average or a little over I never offered any more.

I have to say I liked Clv in IL way better it was only He but the massages use to be alot better. I'm not planing on going back I think in hind site I should of just went and for a professional massage and then went to look for a bng or qv for 2 added togeather would be about the same price and would have gotten a awesome massage.

Forgot to ad she was a very nice and friendly and she did look good. She was talkative and pleasant.You might have wanted to try an earlier post inquiry or more research on previous posts on GH. Based on what you have posted here GH might have not been the right choice for what you were looking for. It's sounds like an AMP might have been more suitable.

TJ321
11-23-17, 19:50

Forgot to ad she was a very nice and friendly and she did look good. She was talkative and pleasant.Can't say I find Dakota to be my type. I pay attention to who is working before I go. Kendra is maybe the best for your money. Ginger is ok, JoJo is a good time, Asia is ok & I can't remember the name of the other girl I've been with.

If you're looking for a massage, you went to the wrong place.

PorchHonky
11-23-17, 23:28
Don't waste time lackluster massage and no nothing.

BooRadley72
11-24-17, 09:29
Don't waste time lackluster massage and no nothing.Agreed. Last two times were self serve. Crazy thing. I walked in last week and had a hot Chinese woman, but she ended up with the guy that walked in right behind me. That was odd. Doors are all open 6-8 and they don't close them when asked.

BooRadley72
11-24-17, 09:31
I've been to several around town fancy with Jennifer is FS after second time I've had luck with every provider only HJ or BJ with rest though 4 on set back after house cut.Fancy foot by Klinke cleaners? In my experience this is the straightest place in town. The rooms aren't even private. You are joking right?

HighLightZ
11-24-17, 15:23
Can't say I find Dakota to be my type. I pay attention to who is working before I go. Kendra is maybe the best for your money. Ginger is ok, JoJo is a good time, Asia is ok & I can't remember the name of the other girl I've been with.

If you're looking for a massage, you went to the wrong place.What nationality is Jojo, Asia, Sophie? I haven't been to GH for a while and curious to know how they look like and how old. Thanks for any help.

BulletsNBrains
11-25-17, 00:20
I had my first visit today at Canyon with Yuna. She is beautiful, young lady that I had a very enjoyable time with. I will definitely be repeating.

TJ321
11-25-17, 00:39
What nationality is Jojo, Asia, Sophie? I haven't been to GH for a while and curious to know how they look like and how old. Thanks for any help.Asia is a little Chinese girl. A couple extra lbs, but not bad. She works hard to get you off. I couldn't finish the job and she made sure I did.

Chanel was a good first piece there. Maybe a 7-8.

Kendra was wild. Hot action for sure. Tall slender brunette with fake tits. Solid 8.

Ginger is nice. 7-8.

Jojo is a half black girl and a wild ride. Maybe a 7 but fucks like a 9. 5.

Baylander
11-25-17, 01:29
Fancy foot by Klinke cleaners? In my experience this is the straightest place in town. The rooms aren't even private. You are joking right?Straight as an arrow, but if you have sore feet they do one hell of a good job.

MadHaberdasher
11-25-17, 13:47
I had my first visit today at Canyon with Yuna. She is beautiful, young lady that I had a very enjoyable time with. I will definitely be repeating.What's best way to get an appt? New here, been hearing much about canyon.

Fncy Foot east towne, legit massage.

Angel's great, GH a treat, others YMMV.

HughMonger
11-25-17, 18:07
Legit only. Mediocre massage by slightly overweight 25 yo. Ss only. Not worth it.

BigTen
11-25-17, 23:06
Asia is a little Chinese girl. A couple extra lbs, but not bad. She works hard to get you off. I couldn't finish the job and she made sure I did.

Chanel was a good first piece there. Maybe a 7-8.

Kendra was wild. Hot action for sure. Tall slender brunette with fake tits. Solid 8.

Ginger is nice. 7-8.

Jojo is a half black girl and a wild ride. Maybe a 7 but fucks like a 9. 5.Excellent intel: I can add:

Summer: She is attractive, and has a great body. I saw her twice. St time was ok, 2nd time we just did not connect well.

Madison: I think there have been a lot of comments about her. She is pretty, and is a thicker woman. Not really overweight, but the times I saw her it seems like she had been doing a lot of weight lifting. Very muscular. Also very pleasant. We connected well. Hope she returns.

RJCool
11-26-17, 02:21
What's best way to get an appt? New here, been hearing much about canyon.

Fncy Foot east towne, legit massage.

Angel's great, GH a treat, others YMMV.Easiest way is to book an appointment with Brianna, as her ads are most common. If you treat her well (aren't pushy / tip well), you can try requesting an appointment with Yuna. Yuna is pretty awesome, so she mainly sticks to her regulars. Pretty sure the girls talk with each other though, so if you treat one well, it's easier to get an appointment with the others.

BulletsNBrains
11-26-17, 15:41
Easiest way is to book an appointment with Brianna, as her ads are most common. If you treat her well (aren't pushy / tip well), you can try requesting an appointment with Yuna. Yuna is pretty awesome, so she mainly sticks to her regulars. Pretty sure the girls talk with each other though, so if you treat one well, it's easier to get an appointment with the others.Yuna's email with me contained a generic gmail address to use also. Try CanyonTherapy@gmail.com.

BnB.

Oeste13
11-27-17, 16:48
Saw this ad recently https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8746238.htm and have wondered if Madison is planning to return to the GH or stay independent.

Excellent intel: I can add:

Summer: She is attractive, and has a great body. I saw her twice. St time was ok, 2nd time we just did not connect well.

Madison: I think there have been a lot of comments about her. She is pretty, and is a thicker woman. Not really overweight, but the times I saw her it seems like she had been doing a lot of weight lifting. Very muscular. Also very pleasant. We connected well. Hope she returns.

BigTen
11-28-17, 22:37
Saw this ad recently https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8746238.htm and have wondered if Madison is planning to return to the GH or stay independent.She tried this with an agency in Chicago a while ago If you look at the links on her Eros ad it says she is in Madison, and just visiting Chicago. Her rates seems a little high for the Madison market. She is attractive, and was always pleasant when she was at GH.

RogueFive
11-30-17, 15:05
Went to Rose Spa, formerly Asian Foot, on Odana today and got Coco. Hour massage for .6, HE for. 4 Looks 40 ish, 5'5", nice butt and decent rack, maybe C's. Average face, a little extra around the belly but not bad. Allowed UTC groping of chest, didn't try below the waist, didn't take her top off. Good technique, popped in a few minutes. Asked how it felt and then if I'd come back. Said yes to both questions.

MadtownNutty
12-01-17, 20:01
I went to see the girl who advertises with new private location specials on Craigslist. She was completely legit for me. I didn't try to instigate anything since she didn't give any indication that she provides extras. She's a pleasant girl, but the massage wasn't that great.

Norris99
12-03-17, 01:04
Any one got info on Acu Spa on E. Wash? Always looking for variety. Or any other spots. I prefer Angel to Gammon or OM. McFarland not very good. Had average at 7-day and just SS at fordem. Like decent massage with HE. Thanks.

DannyFunn63
12-03-17, 18:22
Any one got info on Acu Spa on E. Wash? Always looking for variety. Or any other spots. I prefer Angel to Gammon or OM. McFarland not very good. Had average at 7-day and just SS at fordem. Like decent massage with HE. Thanks.I went in August after I was short for TH. I got a super skinny MT who draped me with a thin blanket. Not even a towel. The massage was great, but nothing offered, even SS. Don't bother.

TurnOnTheFun7
12-03-17, 20:20
Saw this ad recently https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8746238.htm and have wondered if Madison is planning to return to the GH or stay independent.Talked with her on Wednesday. Had an appt set up for today (Sunday) and even confirmed with her Sat night. Got ghosted all day today.

Lucky for me I was saved by Nessa now known as Madison ironically LOL.

BooRadley72
12-04-17, 14:57
After getting lackluster massages with no extras at my usual places, I decided to try Angel again on the Sun Prairie. I wrote I review after my last visit that was scathing. I've never seen such a negative reviews, so I thought I might have just had bad luck.

I called yesterday and ask if they have something available. The person on the phone said that they were not busy and we agreed that I would be there in 20 minutes for an appointment. I showed up and there were two cars in the lot. I walked in and stood at the desk for 10 minutes. I opened the door again to ring the bell so they know someone was there. Finally someone comes out and tells me to come back or wait. I explained that I have an appointment. They said walk in. I guess someone showed up and they thought they would see them. Okay I understand that. I come back 40 minutes later. She takes my money can put me in a room and I wait. And I wait. 30 minutes later I get dressed and go out and ask for my money back. All of a sudden now they do not understand English. After a great deal of confusing discussion and unpleasant interaction, I get my money back and leave.

BooRadley72
12-04-17, 19:48
I remember her from a few years back. She was thinner than I think went by a different name. I also remember that people are posting on Craigslist that she was working with police. This was coming from other providers. I assumed it was a professional jealousy or someone trying to eliminate their competition. However when I did a search on this site somebody else mentioned a squad car lurking and so they did not complete the transaction. Does anyone know if she legit or is this a setup?

TimWatley1973
12-05-17, 01:32
I could find nothing with a Victoria advertising on Craigslist or BP.

I remember her from a few years back. She was thinner than I think went by a different name. I also remember that people are posting on Craigslist that she was working with police. This was coming from other providers. I assumed it was a professional jealousy or someone trying to eliminate their competition. However when I did a search on this site somebody else mentioned a squad car lurking and so they did not complete the transaction. Does anyone know if she legit or is this a setup?

TurnOnTheFun7
12-05-17, 02:35
I remember her from a few years back. She was thinner than I think went by a different name. I also remember that people are posting on Craigslist that she was working with police. This was coming from other providers. I assumed it was a professional jealousy or someone trying to eliminate their competition. However when I did a search on this site somebody else mentioned a squad car lurking and so they did not complete the transaction. Does anyone know if she legit or is this a setup?Seen her once, wasn't that great but not a sting.

BooRadley72
12-05-17, 09:29
I could find nothing with a Victoria advertising on Craigslist or BP.I saw an ad for her last week. I don't think it's up anymore.

Norris99
12-08-17, 12:46
Got out to Angel recently and got new girl there. Massage started good lots of tease then she offered HE early and I said sure. Flip nice job. Flip back for pretty decent massage. Flip back over and she offered a second HE haven't had that before but it was nice. Plus she encouraged OTC touching. I like this place best of what I've tried around here.

SouthernBadger
12-08-17, 14:05
Can anyone confirm if the Monroe AMP is shut down? No ads on BP lately. Get no longer in service when I called the two phone #'s they had listed. That was my favorite AMP!!

PorchHonky
12-08-17, 20:32
Can anyone confirm if the Monroe AMP is shut down? No ads on BP lately. Get no longer in service when I called the two phone #'s they had listed. That was my favorite AMP!!Was mine too can't get response they rocked.

PorchHonky
12-08-17, 20:33
Got out to Angel recently and got new girl there. Massage started good lots of tease then she offered HE early and I said sure. Flip nice job. Flip back for pretty decent massage. Flip back over and she offered a second HE haven't had that before but it was nice. Plus she encouraged OTC touching. I like this place best of what I've tried around here.OTC ducks tried Janesville today was good.

Acajtr222
12-10-17, 12:41
Was mine too can't get response they rocked.Store front is empty. Definitely closed. If anyone knows if they moved somewhere else let us know.

BigTen
12-13-17, 23:04
Saw this ad recently https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8746238.htm and have wondered if Madison is planning to return to the GH or stay independent.Has anyone seen her since she went independent?

TurnOnTheFun7
12-14-17, 02:14
Has anyone seen her since she went independent?I have seen her.

BigTen
12-14-17, 16:18
I have seen her.Would you care to share your experience?

TurnOnTheFun7
12-14-17, 16:54
Would you care to share your experience?PM me any questions sir.

BooRadley72
12-16-17, 13:11
She was the red-haired older woman who posted both in the massage section and escorts section. Lived in the country in a home outside of town large rack probably in her 50's maybe even early 60's. She posted quite a bit up until about eight to nine months ago.

MadTown Gent
12-17-17, 18:21
Every once in a while I head back here to see if there is more to be had, and each time, I get a clear NO.

AnotherHobbist
12-17-17, 23:55
Every once in a while I head back here to see if there is more to be had, and each time, I get a clear NO.I used to go to the AMP at 6665 periodically, to see a younger AM named Joy. I liked her style. Even if there weren't many extras.

She went back to China, though. I went back twice, since then, with an offer there was a new younger AM. But both times ended up with an older AM, and no extras.

So I may not go back again.

OTOH, I went to the one at 6717 (Rose?) recently, and had a massage with Nushi. Somewhere between Joy and the others, in terms of age. Worth going back for, sometime.

Sky Flyer
12-18-17, 09:58
Saw Toni at the Grand Canyon Spa last week. Nice girl, I plan on seeing her again. She has her rules and limits but I can deal with them. A hour well spent.

Howard5354
12-18-17, 12:05
Saw Toni at the Grand Canyon Spa last week. Nice girl, I plan on seeing her again. She has her rules and limits but I can deal with them. A hour well spent.Seeing Toni. Does she let you eat it or lick arse?

MadHaberdasher
12-19-17, 19:03
Down Windsor street, next to Family Video I drove past what looks like a new place trying to tap into Angel's business. Anyone been there yet? Might give it a try after the holidays.

NoDamage
12-19-17, 23:04
Down Windsor street, next to Family Video I drove past what looks like a new place trying to tap into Angel's business. Anyone been there yet? Might give it a try after the holidays.If you mean the one in the strip mall with Family video & Marco's pizza it's been there for awhile. I've always assumed its a legit place, due to the reviews on google.

Peter North 9
12-20-17, 08:28
Seeing Toni. Does she let you eat it or lick arse?I have seen her a few times and no, not from my experience. Might be available after she get's to know you after many visits. She does a great job within her limits, but also pricey.

GetSomeNow17
12-20-17, 12:02
So guys is the place in Sussex legit or not? Thanks for the help.

BulletsNBrains
12-20-17, 17:00
So guys is the place in Sussex legit or not? Thanks for the help.Rub Maps has only 1 review. Guy wasn't impressed, but did get HE.

BadgerBob
12-21-17, 14:07
Down Windsor street, next to Family Video I drove past what looks like a new place trying to tap into Angel's business. Anyone been there yet? Might give it a try after the holidays.Anna is the owner and yes she is very legit, she used to work in the mall but has started her own business and has been there for at least 2 yrs. But if you are looking for a very good massage she knows what she is doing. She has taking on another girl but not sure if she is any good.

TJ321
12-21-17, 18:31
Went to GH tonight. Picked a girl, but she had her period:

Picked Amber instead. She said she is 47 in a few days. Normally I'm not in to older models, but she was a good ride and at least acted like she was into it.

TumblUpskirts
12-21-17, 20:07
Got out to Angel recently and got new girl there. Massage started good lots of tease then she offered HE early and I said sure. Flip nice job. Flip back for pretty decent massage. Flip back over and she offered a second HE haven't had that before but it was nice. Plus she encouraged OTC touching. I like this place best of what I've tried around here.I've been there about 6-7 times and they've all been good. I'd love a shot at the 2-fer. Did you get her name?

DoctorWhoNice
12-22-17, 01:32
I have seen her a few times and no, not from my experience. Might be available after she get's to know you after many visits. She does a great job within her limits, but also pricey.Don't worry about what she does or doesn't. She is AMAZING!

Just sayin.

Mika.

Kermit61
12-22-17, 08:58
I have my first visit with Tara tomorrow. Help with what I should and shouldn't do and ask for for the best experience with her.

Cs101
12-22-17, 13:18
I have my first visit with Tara tomorrow. Help with what I should and shouldn't do and ask for for the best experience with her.She's very open and there's no awkwardness. You can ask for anything. She has limits but asking is never off limits; she's probably into most things you could think of.

Sanctimonious6
12-22-17, 17:30
They've upped their game over on Emerald Terrace since last time I was there several months ago. Last time, I got a pretty good massage from a not particularly attractive provider, followed by a grudging, rushed HE after first being offered only SS. It took a lot of cajoling to get there. This time, I had a young, thin, very cute therapist. The massage was okay, more long, sensual strokes than deep therapeutic, but the ending was very nice, not rushed, no discussion or cajoling required. That was followed by a nice face and head massage (yes, she washed her hands first). I'll return to see if this was a fluke or if this is the new normal.

RogueFive
12-22-17, 20:39
I was there in September and didn't even have to ask for a HE, once I flipped she went right for it and started tugging. Unfortunately it wasn't that good; like a jack hammer. Name was Yuyu or Yoyo.

They've upped their game over on Emerald Terrace since last time I was there several months ago. Last time, I got a pretty good massage from a not particularly attractive provider, followed by a grudging, rushed HE after first being offered only SS. It took a lot of cajoling to get there. This time, I had a young, thin, very cute therapist. The massage was okay, more long, sensual strokes than deep therapeutic, but the ending was very nice, not rushed, no discussion or cajoling required. That was followed by a nice face and head massage (yes, she washed her hands first). I'll return to see if this was a fluke or if this is the new normal.

Sanctimonious6
12-22-17, 21:09
I was there in September and didn't even have to ask for a HE, once I flipped she went right for it and started tugging. Unfortunately it wasn't that good; like a jack hammer. Name was Yuyu or Yoyo.The girl who worked on me said her name was something that sounded a little like Nancy, but I'm not 100% sure that was it.

TJ321
12-23-17, 09:02
Stopped by Acu Spa to kill a little time before shift change at GH.

Hour massage that was decent. Very legit. No extras offered or even hinted at by me or her.

Two girls there that were both pretty hot.

Keep in mind nothing was offered, nor did I even hint I wanted anything.

IceFourPlay
12-23-17, 11:28
I have my first visit with Tara tomorrow. Help with what I should and shouldn't do and ask for for the best experience with her.You are about to have the sensual experience of your life. Tara will find out what you desire. Show up clean and ready to relax. Thats all you need to do. Seen her yesterday, and it was the bomb. Enjoy! Don't be early, and don't be late!

IceFourPlay
12-23-17, 11:28
Stopped by Acu Spa to kill a little time before shift change at GH.

Hour massage that was decent. Very legit. No extras offered or even hinted at by me or her.

Two girls there that were both pretty hot.

Keep in mind nothing was offered, nor did I even hint I wanted anything.I can recall only one guy ever saying he had extras there. Massage is good, but I have never even got teased there.

AsiaPhileJake1
12-24-17, 15:21
I can recall only one guy ever saying he had extras there. Massage is good, but I have never even got teased there.This place is associated with a one that used to be in Waukesha on Sussex Ave. And another on 124th in Tosa. I knew a couple girls that worked at all three. They were also very legit. If there was one that crossed the line and the owner found out, they were history. I had an ATF at Sussex that really knew my sweet spots.

Noob2017
12-26-17, 23:31
I can recall only one guy ever saying he had extras there. Massage is good, but I have never even got teased there.I've been twice, and there is zero intentional teasing. Good massage tho, but the lack of any kind of shower left me feeling oily the rest of the day.

HandsOnly
01-03-18, 08:20
Thanks to the forum, here are some dreams I had about these sweet spots around town. I tried and failed in madison, so step just out of town.

Angel is consistently a top performer. Faces change, but stick a few months at a time. Last time I was offered to start face up, in good enflish, I said I only have hhr. She offered to give a 2 fer anyway. Did not feel up to that challenge. Slow finish. She said next time hr and 2 x's. Said her name in my ear. Leeeeessshhhaaa.

On another note, I have a regular thing with the only provider at the Portage AMP on BP. Oldest I know of, and very little English. But what lacks in looks and conversation, she makes up for. Takes direction, gives full effort deep massage, sensual, ending is tops for me, but she knows what I like, side menu after raising the house to 90 min, no TS. Standard rates. Very low traffic, inside and out.

JumpinJF1993
01-03-18, 16:46
I have seen her a few times and no, not from my experience. Might be available after she get's to know you after many visits. She does a great job within her limits, but also pricey.I was under the impression that the rates at Canyon were set. . 8 h / hr, $. 2 hr. I usually tip beyond that according to service received. Are you saying Toni dictates what the tip will be? If so, How much and for what services?

Peter North 9
01-04-18, 08:57
I was under the impression that the rates at Canyon were set. . 8 h / hr, $. 2 hr. I usually tip beyond that according to service received. Are you saying Toni dictates what the tip will be? If so, How much and for what services?Toni has never dictated any tip to me.

Weberguy
01-04-18, 12:42
I'm going to be in Madison tomorrow, does anybody know if either of these providers are AA or speak Greek?

Tiffany.

Ginger.

Chanell.

Madison.

If not any recommendations.

TumblUpskirts
01-05-18, 15:06
Stopped at Rose on Odana the other night. Seems to be called A Foot Spa now. Was a decent place. Only had time for 30 mn. The massage / rubdown was blah with very little teasing. Once I rolledover she teased all over but never touching until a told her it was ok, then she lubed up and the HE was decent but quick.

TJ321
01-05-18, 17:32
I'm going to be in Madison tomorrow, does anybody know if either of these providers are AA or speak Greek?

Tiffany.

Ginger.

Chanell.

Madison.

If not any recommendations.Lea is AA and JoJo is part AA.

Milo Madison
01-05-18, 19:29
Interested to see what the answer to this question is. Also for those of you that go to the house who is your favorite?

Tiffany.

Ginger.

Chanell.

Madison.

If not any recommendations.

AsiaPhileJake1
01-05-18, 19:36

Tiffany.

Ginger.

Chanell.

Madison.

If not any recommendations.There are plenty of reports if you search the forum. As far as greek? Not very likely.

TJ321
01-05-18, 20:43
Interested to see what the answer to this question is. Also for those of you that go to the house who is your favorite?Of all of them I've been with, I think Kendra has been the best so far. Tiffany and Summer both look fun.

Can anyone tell me what Raven looks like?

BigTen
01-05-18, 22:37
Interested to see what the answer to this question is. Also for those of you that go to the house who is your favorite?Madison has been discussed here. She is a fun time.

Milo Madison
01-06-18, 10:05
Of all of them I've been with, I think Kendra has been the best so far. Tiffany and Summer both look fun.

Can anyone tell me what Raven looks like?Thank you.

BulletsNBrains
01-06-18, 16:12
Interested to see what the answer to this question is. Also for those of you that go to the house who is your favorite?I've only been there once. Saw Ginger. She is a nice looking gal, not skinny, just right. Search here, or ThE otheR site has them reviewed with descriptions.

Groove Master
01-07-18, 23:47
GH Favorite.Personally, I'm pretty keen on Madison & Kendra. Madison's looks and Kendra's wild spirit.

If you're looking for greek, Lea.

Madtown11
01-08-18, 11:27
Normally stick with independents, but very interested in Geisha House because of the convenience. On their site, it lists $70/40, $95/60 for the entrance fee. Is the tip double those rates, or does each woman set their own rates?

Crandall069
01-08-18, 13:01
Normally stick with independents, but very interested in Geisha House because of the convenience. On their site, it lists $70/40, $95/60 for the entrance fee. Is the tip double those rates, or does each woman set their own rates?It's typically double. Some girls have "extras" and some have been known to limit FS to the hour program. If you're getting anything less than covered FS for double the room rate, you have a legit complaint that they will rectify.

Member #5967
01-10-18, 20:05
I have an appointment with Tara coming up soon. I've heard that she is not FS, but it's been suggested here that she has a more expanded menu than simply HE. Can someone who has seen her message regarding what she's open to? It would be much appreciated.

Milo Madison
01-10-18, 23:14
Stopped at 4:30 figuring I'd get a full line up but one of you horn dogs beat me too it. Lea was busy so based on recommendations here went with Kendra. Thank you to those that suggested her. She is fantastic, took her time absolutely no rush, has a great personality and has great lite chat. The body doesn't hurt either. The top is after market if that's an issue but they look good and didn't feel too bad. Don't hesitate to look her up.

GoodKarma
01-11-18, 11:46
I have an appointment with Tara coming up soon. I've heard that she is not FS, but it's been suggested here that she has a more expanded menu than simply HE. Can someone who has seen her message regarding what she's open to? It would be much appreciated.When you meet her, she will be happy to discuss what is off limits. She is very easy to talk to, enjoy.

Madtown11
01-11-18, 13:11
It's typically double. Some girls have "extras" and some have been known to limit FS to the hour program. If you're getting anything less than covered FS for double the room rate, you have a legit complaint that they will rectify.Thanks for the response. I probably should have asked if tip is the same as door fee. Would total all-in fee then be 140/40 min and 190/ hr or could be more? Thanks again.

RogueFive
01-11-18, 14:06
Looked at the Health and Beauty section of backpage and saw a new ad for McFarland.

http://madison.backpage.com/HealthServices/harmony-spa-mcfarland/28730942

Wj0272
01-11-18, 15:41
I have an appointment with Tara coming up soon. I've heard that she is not FS, but it's been suggested here that she has a more expanded menu than simply HE. Can someone who has seen her message regarding what she's open to? It would be much appreciated.You may want to check in with her. I was supposed to meet with her yesterday. We met as she was outside her place. I said how are you and she responded with I don't feel good, sore throat. I told her another time, I drove two hrs to see her. I surely, wasn't go to have her all over me and I get sick, fuck that! Luckily, I had other things to do in Madison or I would have been pissed. She never emailed me to say she felt like shit. I could have tried one of the other gals but it was too short of notice then. Anyway, she did apologize so not big deal for me. I look at it, I save money. Until next time!

TJ321
01-11-18, 18:28
Thanks for the response. I probably should have asked if tip is the same as door fee. Would total all-in fee then be 140/40 min and 190/ hr or could be more? Thanks again.$. 8 is 40 min and is adequate.

$$. 4 is hour and not necessary.

Aldier
01-12-18, 04:31
Went in for a nice massage today at Oriental Massage near closing time. Got paired up with Linda, and had a great time. She was older and smaller, but gave a good massage, and flipped after 30 or 40. Newish to AMP wondering if anyone can reccomend any FS AMPs here in Madison.

NoDamage
01-12-18, 12:26
Went in for a nice massage today at Oriental Massage near closing time. Got paired up with Linda, and had a great time. She was older and smaller, but gave a good massage, and flipped after 30 or 40. Newish to AMP wondering if anyone can reccomend any FS AMPs here in Madison.FS AMPs aren't really common in Madison right now. GH is about the only option, or an Asian house / apartment. I don't really consider the latter to be AMPs though.

I suppose you might be able to talk one of the women in a local AMP into takeout; most of them aren't really setup for FS.

Phompee
01-12-18, 16:58
You may want to check in with her. I was supposed to meet with her yesterday. We met as she was outside her place. I said how are you and she responded with I don't feel good, sore throat. I told her another time, I drove two hrs to see her. I surely, wasn't go to have her all over me and I get sick, fuck that! Luckily, I had other things to do in Madison or I would have been pissed. She never emailed me to say she felt like shit. I could have tried one of the other gals but it was too short of notice then. Anyway, she did apologize so not big deal for me. I look at it, I save money. Until next time!Unfortunately that is not all that unusual with her. Sometimes her sessions are great, sometimes she flakes at the last minute but at least tells you, and sometimes she flakes and you are left with knocking on a door never to be answered. She is good at what she does and she seems to have as business as she can handle and then some so I guess she can get away with such behavior. She probably has this sort of stuff happen to her as well. Nothing is certain in this endeavor and sometimes you take one on the chin. It's happened to me twice that I drove 2 hrs for a confirmed appointment only to be stood up. I will still see her but always have a back up plan.

WaterFrontDean
01-12-18, 17:21
Unfortunately that is not all that unusual with her. Sometimes her sessions are great, sometimes she flakes at the last minute but at least tells you, and sometimes she flakes and you are left with knocking on a door never to be answered. She is good at what she does and she seems to have as business as she can handle and then some so I guess she can get away with such behavior. She probably has this sort of stuff happen to her as well. Nothing is certain in this endeavor and sometimes you take one on the chin. It's happened to me twice that I drove 2 hrs for a confirmed appointment only to be stood up. I will still see her but always have a back up plan.She is awesome but she cancels almost as many times as I saw her. She even sent me an email a few hours before we were to meet and then a couple hour later said she was sick. I stopped seeing her because of her unreliability. But when I did see her she was the best.

PNR2004
01-12-18, 17:22
FS AMPs aren't really common in Madison right now. GH is about the only option, or an Asian house / apartment. I don't really consider the latter to be AMPs though.

I suppose you might be able to talk one of the women in a local AMP into takeout; most of them aren't really setup for FS.Not sure what you mean that they are not set up for FS. There is one in Kenosha that offers FS. When the time comes they either get on top of lay on their back. It is a massage table but who cares.

Aldier
01-12-18, 18:26
FS AMPs aren't really common in Madison right now. GH is about the only option, or an Asian house / apartment. I don't really consider the latter to be AMPs though.

I suppose you might be able to talk one of the women in a local AMP into takeout; most of them aren't really setup for FS.Thanks for the info. Any suggestions for topless, BJ here in Madtown?

NoDamage
01-13-18, 12:32
Not sure what you mean that they are not set up for FS. There is one in Kenosha that offers FS. When the time comes they either get on top of lay on their back. It is a massage table but who cares.Well, I meant Madison in particular since that was the question. I guess I could have been more clear. Not that it's not possible, just that mgnt. Doesn't allow it on the menu. There where true AMPs that did, but as far as I know they have closed and with the current crop, the most you will get is an up-sold BJ.

NoDamage
01-13-18, 12:54
Thanks for the info. Any suggestions for topless, BJ here in Madtown?It's going to be hit and miss in an AMP. While you might find a woman willing to do that for a large up-charge in OM or Rose, but you won't know that going in, as only a handshake is standard.

This girl is real, and nice enough. TeR claims BBBJ; that didn't match my experience, as she insisted on the cover.

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/508-266-5008/28055507

STheOne
01-13-18, 14:05
Have been there, looks like management changed. Standard massage no teasing nothing. Looks like they are cautious. May be they offer for regular visitors.

STheOne
01-13-18, 14:08
The lady was so mean; asking about tips before massage. I said, give me a good massage. After the flip; no teasing saying they don't offer anything extra. I was pissed off. It was very ordinary massage. Did not repeat. On my way out; I told the same to the old lady at reception; she was like. Come back soon.

Aldier
01-13-18, 15:13
It's going to be hit and miss in an AMP. While you might find a woman willing to do that for a large up-charge in OM or Rose, but you won't know that going in, as only a handshake is standard.

This girl is real, and nice enough. TeR claims BBBJ; that didn't match my experience, as she insisted on the cover.

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/508-266-5008/28055507Ok Thanks, I've yet to branch out to backpage yet as I don't quite know the correct pricing. If they say 1. 20 hh 1. 5 hr, is there any tip on that? Or is that good?

NoDamage
01-13-18, 22:55
Ok Thanks, I've yet to branch out to backpage yet as I don't quite know the correct pricing. If they say 1. 20 hh 1. 5 hr, is there any tip on that? Or is that good?I tip only if I feel she went above and beyond. For instance, I did not tip the girl in my last post, nor did she seem to expect one.

I rarely tip BP girls; however, I also use a couple of agency's. I do tend to tip those girls, even though they are normally more pricey than BP.

IceFourPlay
01-14-18, 22:36
There is a new girl, or perhaps I should say woman, at Gammon. Not quite as therapeutic as Sarah, but more sensual indeed. OTC all good everywhere. Nice wrap up to the massage. 60/50, because it was nice and she doesn't put on the act of killing herself on my back with grunts and sighs. LOL Amy is the name.

Howard5354
01-15-18, 10:25
There is a new girl, or perhaps I should say woman, at Gammon. Not quite as therapeutic as Sarah, but more sensual indeed. OTC all good everywhere. Nice wrap up to the massage. 60/50, because it was nice and she doesn't put on the act of killing herself on my back with grunts and sighs. LOL Amy is the name.Sounds good.

JackEyedOne
01-16-18, 01:48
Does anyone know when 2nd shift starts at GH?

TevaDude
01-16-18, 14:32
Does anyone know when 2nd shift starts at GH?I think second shift at GH starts anywhere between 5:30 PM and 6:00 PM.

PNR2004
01-16-18, 19:22
Does anyone know when 2nd shift starts at GH?They used to post it on their website.

Cuda70
01-17-18, 13:51
Tried out Angel yesterday. Kind of funny that its behind a laundromat. (and next to a day care! But over all it was a clean place. Went for 90 minutes for $90.00 the girl was pretty young. Short, thin, dark hair, no boobs. On the flip I was hoping that she was at least 18, but looked 16! She did a good job though, and took care of everything with no hesitation. I'll repeat again.

RawlSocket
01-19-18, 20:05
Tried out Angel yesterday. Kind of funny that its behind a laundromat. (and next to a day care! But over all it was a clean place. Went for 90 minutes for $90.00 the girl was pretty young. Short, thin, dark hair, no boobs. On the flip I was hoping that she was at least 18, but looked 16! She did a good job though, and took care of everything with no hesitation. I'll repeat again.Where exactly are you talking about?

NoDamage
01-19-18, 20:23
Where exactly are you talking about?http://madison.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-angel-massage-wonderfull-soothing-relaxing-608-236-3201/27010142

Duffus
01-20-18, 00:35
Lisa gives a good massage. She is thin & fun. Good finish. I will return.

TurnOnTheFun7
01-20-18, 11:07
Lisa gives a good massage. She is thin & fun. Good finish. I will return.Link please?

LovedMeLongTim
01-20-18, 12:33
Brand new contributor, long time reader from the Green Bay area. I'm in Madison many times during the year for work and have sample most of the AMP sites. Last Wednesday I visited Harmony for first time ever and had Lisa. Very scrawny, extended belly, probably 50 ish. She was very nice but my did she grill me with questions. I lied and said I'd been there before but she wanted to know how many times, when was the last time, trying to extract a date of my last time there. So she sniffed me out pretty good. I paid for 60 minutes and got 70 and was generally satisfied. I know they were closed for awhile but don't know why. I assume they got their hands slapped and were now being extra careful. Are there any asian apartment providers in the area amymore?

RogueFive
01-20-18, 15:42
There is an asian apartment in McFarland, or was. Never gone myself but know others have talked about it. Search back a couple pages and you'll see it.

Brand new contributor, long time reader from the Green Bay area. I'm in Madison many times during the year for work and have sample most of the AMP sites. Last Wednesday I visited Harmony for first time ever and had Lisa. Very scrawny, extended belly, probably 50 ish. She was very nice but my did she grill me with questions. I lied and said I'd been there before but she wanted to know how many times, when was the last time, trying to extract a date of my last time there. So she sniffed me out pretty good. I paid for 60 minutes and got 70 and was generally satisfied. I know they were closed for awhile but don't know why. I assume they got their hands slapped and were now being extra careful. Are there any asian apartment providers in the area amymore?

NoDamage
01-20-18, 21:52
There is an asian apartment in McFarland, or was. Never gone myself but know others have talked about it. Search back a couple pages and you'll see it.

Brand new contributor, long time reader from the Green Bay area. I'm in Madison many times during the year for work and have sample most of the AMP sites. Last Wednesday I visited Harmony for first time ever and had Lisa. Very scrawny, extended belly, probably 50 ish. She was very nice but my did she grill me with questions. I lied and said I'd been there before but she wanted to know how many times, when was the last time, trying to extract a date of my last time there. So she sniffed me out pretty good. I paid for 60 minutes and got 70 and was generally satisfied. I know they were closed for awhile but don't know why. I assume they got their hands slapped and were now being extra careful. Are there any asian apartment providers in the area amymore?Like rouge said, either search the board for 'McFarland' or check BP for McFarland ads. You'll see it easy enough. Pictures on BP are fake of course, but the girls tend to be on the younger side. Service is all over the place. Hard to say what you'll get.

There is another option that is not McFarland, but it's run by the same crew. It's an apartment instead of a house. I think that's asking for trouble, so I've never been there.

CronJob
01-21-18, 00:12
There is another option that is not McFarland, but it's run by the same crew. It's an apartment instead of a house. I think that's asking for trouble, so I've never been there.Never heard of this. Do they have ads? How do you know McFarland runs it?

Wargie3
01-21-18, 11:07
I have been going to sj in watertown for several months but I will no longer be going there. I had been seeing a girl named amy who had a very open menu but alas she stopped working there end of August I believe anyway I started to see Sandy. She seems to be the only one that works there and her menu was not as open but she got the job done. Then in September she bit me during a session and left a tooth mark that took a week or so to heal. I returned to show it to her and she apologized and wanted to make it up to me but I declined and stayed away for about six weeks but I went back and she remembered and opened her menu up a bit and things were good until the end of December. During a session she tugged so hard she did damage! I had a little bruising plus some raw marks and blotching, I think because she was jack hammering so hard there wasn't enough oil anyway I have never had this from an AMP before and can't go back and risk more marking. Anyone else have issues like this?

HappySmackin
01-21-18, 11:26
Hey, I finally back at it and noticed this add and I'm hoping she is not as legit as it sounds. Anyone have any info? https://madison.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-private-location-specials/6466653741.html.

BooRadley72
01-21-18, 11:32
I have been going to sj in watertown for several months but I will no longer be going there. I had been seeing a girl named amy who had a very open menu but alas she stopped working there end of August I believe anyway I started to see Sandy. She seems to be the only one that works there and her menu was not as open but she got the job done. Then in September she bit me during a session and left a tooth mark that took a week or so to heal. I returned to show it to her and she apologized and wanted to make it up to me but I declined and stayed away for about six weeks but I went back and she remembered and opened her menu up a bit and things were good until the end of December. During a session she tugged so hard she did damage! I had a little bruising plus some raw marks and blotching, I think because she was jack hammering so hard there wasn't enough oil anyway I have never had this from an AMP before and can't go back and risk more marking. Anyone else have issues like this?No. Did she break the skin when she bit you? Bleeding?

NoDamage
01-21-18, 11:44
Never heard of this. Do they have ads? How do you know McFarland runs it?Same woman answers the phone for both McFarland and the new place (most of the time). Look for the Vivian ad. She used to work out of the McFarland house.

I don't like the location, but maybe it won't bother some of you guys.

Edit: Wargie just left a review on the BP thread.

BooRadley72
01-21-18, 11:51
Hey, I finally back at it and noticed this add and I'm hoping she is not as legit as it sounds. Anyone have any info? https://madison.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-private-location-specials/6466653741.html.Completely legit and she will go full psycho on you if she gets any sign that you want more or if she thinks you are getting aroused. Avoid unless you want to be shamed.

MikeCrts
01-21-18, 11:56
Went in for 60 dollars, Linda worked with me. Mediocre massage and when it came to flip, wanted 60 dollars and placed my hand on it. Thoroughly disappointed.

Stoker999
01-21-18, 17:44
Hey, I finally back at it and noticed this add and I'm hoping she is not as legit as it sounds. Anyone have any info? https://madison.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-private-location-specials/6466653741.html.Cannot put my finger on it, but I seem to recall, legit, and not very good at that. Google brings up "legit businesses".

Duffus
01-21-18, 23:51
I have been going to sj in watertown for several months but I will no longer be going there. I had been seeing a girl named amy who had a very open menu but alas she stopped working there end of August I believe anyway I started to see Sandy. She seems to be the only one that works there and her menu was not as open but she got the job done. Then in September she bit me during a session and left a tooth mark that took a week or so to heal. I returned to show it to her and she apologized and wanted to make it up to me but I declined and stayed away for about six weeks but I went back and she remembered and opened her menu up a bit and things were good until the end of December. During a session she tugged so hard she did damage! I had a little bruising plus some raw marks and blotching, I think because she was jack hammering so hard there wasn't enough oil anyway I have never had this from an AMP before and can't go back and risk more marking. Anyone else have issues like this?I've know Sandy for three years. I first met her at another Watertown spa. She has been top notch in all areas of the business. Fun Out going strong massage. I stop in when ever I'm in the neighborhood. No injuries here.

Noob2017
01-22-18, 12:44
Completely legit and she will go full psycho on you if she gets any sign that you want more or if she thinks you are getting aroused. Avoid unless you want to be shamed.I seem to remember awhile back, getting the impression that she'll report ya to the police if you try anything. She's always been on my "don't go near" list, even for a 100% legit massage.

BooRadley72
01-22-18, 16:13
I seem to remember awhile back, getting the impression that she'll report ya to the police if you try anything. She's always been on my "don't go near" list, even for a 100% legit massage.Wouldn't surprise me at all.

OldHornDog
01-22-18, 19:36
The only AMP I know of in Watertown is golden stone or state what is sj spa? Do you have a link or number?

RogueFive
01-22-18, 21:51
The only backpage add I could find for SJ is from July of last year.

http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-services-call-me-920-253-8047/21190738

They also have a website with pics of a cute asian lady actually giving a guy a massage.

sjmassage.net/ contact. Html.

The only AMP I know of in Watertown is golden stone or state what is sj spa? Do you have a link or number?

Duffus
01-23-18, 00:37
The only backpage add I could find for SJ is from July of last year.

http://janesville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-services-call-me-920-253-8047/21190738

They also have a website with pics of a cute asian lady actually giving a guy a massage.

sjmassage.net/ contact. Html.The link posted above is the only ad I've Ever seen for it.

I asked Sandy a. K. a. Lisa why she doesn't Post any ads. She responded by saying Google it.

OldHornDog
01-23-18, 07:33
I have been to the other place and have always had a good experience there going to have to try this place out now. It the price the same as most AMP?

The link posted above is the only ad I've Ever seen for it.

I asked Sandy a. K. a. Lisa why she doesn't Post any ads. She responded by saying Google it.

Wargie3
01-23-18, 08:48
No. Did she break the skin when she bit you? Bleeding?Yes she did break the skin with a little bit of blood and it scabbed over. I did go to the dr to be sure it was not infected.

PorchHonky
01-23-18, 11:41
I have awesome experience every time at sj.

RogueFive
01-23-18, 20:10
Does the AMP at 6717 odana have a table shower? Last time I was there it wasn't offered, and their ad on backpages doesn't mention one, but the ad on rubratings does.

Norris99
01-24-18, 00:52
Has any one tried the new place advertising on fordem? Called Tiffany's I think. Also keep seeing this add on Craigslist https://madison.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-private-location-specials/6470171040.html Girl looks attractive mentions draping but kind leads you along too. Who knows. Might just have to go try.

Went back to my favorite Angel recently got a real good massage this time. Much more therapeutic less casual rubbing. Still got decent tease at end and relaxed unrushed ending. Been my go to but always looking for something new but good.

BooRadley72
01-24-18, 08:57
Has any one tried the new place advertising on fordem? Called Tiffany's I think. Also keep seeing this add on Craigslist https://madison.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-private-location-specials/6470171040.html Girl looks attractive mentions draping but kind leads you along too. Who knows. Might just have to go try.

Went back to my favorite Angel recently got a real good massage this time. Much more therapeutic less casual rubbing. Still got decent tease at end and relaxed unrushed ending. Been my go to but always looking for something new but good.Recent discussion on her. Short answer. No.

NoDamage
01-24-18, 09:47
Also keep seeing this add on Craigslist https://madison.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-private-location-specials/6470171040.html Girl looks attractive mentions draping but kind leads you along too. Who knows. Might just have to go try.Check out the discussion a few posts back. She's 100% legit and won't tolerate any funny business. I would stay away, even for a legit massage.

IceFourPlay
01-24-18, 11:02
My google search made it look like this was maybe in an apartment? IDK.

Went back to my favorite Angel recently got a real good massage this time. Much more therapeutic less casual rubbing. Still got decent tease at end and relaxed unrushed ending. Been my go to but always looking for something new but good..

BulletsNBrains
01-24-18, 21:42
Does the AMP at 6717 odana have a table shower? Last time I was there it wasn't offered, and their ad on backpages doesn't mention one, but the ad on rubratings does.Rubmaps says yes to TS. I find that you usually have to ask for the TS at time you pay the mamasan.

AnimalVet1
01-24-18, 23:12
I was a frequent visitor over the past two years and between the older thinner woman who gave a GREAT massage and VERY friendly, plus Vivi who was younger with nice boobs and their massages were VERY intimate with nice endings. I go there today and some new girl, enforced draping, massage sucked, what happen here?

So now I need to find a new provider. One that doesn't use draping and makes it an intimate experience. You want to feel good when you leave, HE or not. I would appreciate a PM. Maybe some insight on SJ's in Watertown where I live.

I also need to see Toni, long time friend, just cannot afford her as a regular. .

BooRadley72
01-25-18, 14:54
I was a frequent visitor over the past two years and between the older thinner woman who gave a GREAT massage and VERY friendly, plus Vivi who was younger with nice boobs and their massages were VERY intimate with nice endings. I go there today and some new girl, enforced draping, massage sucked, what happen here?

So now I need to find a new provider. One that doesn't use draping and makes it an intimate experience. You want to feel good when you leave, HE or not. I would appreciate a PM. Maybe some insight on SJ's in Watertown where I live.

I also need to see Toni, long time friend, just cannot afford her as a regular. .After they sold they went legit. I have been to just about every place in the Madison area and realize mileage may vary, but many of them have stopped with HE. A lot will self serve with help, or will grudgingly offer HE, but it is rare lately that you get a tease and sensual experience. I also think that some reviews on here are bogus to steer people in the wrong direction. Whether this is for a joke, or to deter people from seeing someone's favorite to make them more available, I don't know. IE foot massage by klinkes offering FS. Come on now.

I did go to Gannon road last week. She was willing to extend a hand, but the feeling was rhat she was reluctant and not "into it", so I told her she didn't have to. It's no fun for me unless they seem somewhat willing and enthusiastic.

MadisonVanMan1
01-25-18, 16:16
Probably the best massage I have ever had.

She used to be over by the fire station in a small house like building with a chiropractor. Place sold, she bought a home, and uses one bedroom for therapeutic massages.

Use this lady only if you want a great, therapeutic, massage. None of the usual stuff further out Odana road is on the menu, and after you meet her, you would not even think of suggesting it. A true lady.

Price was $65 for an hour. Park on the driveway. A regular residential neighborhood, not like the house in McFarland. Again, I was hoping something like the house in McFarland, with the younger girls, this one is about 50+ and there is just a great massage only. Bummer with no extras. But, a great massage.

Sunflower
01-26-18, 09:23
Probably the best massage I have ever had.

She used to be over by the fire station in a small house like building with a chiropractor. Place sold, she bought a home, and uses one bedroom for therapeutic massages.

Use this lady only if you want a great, therapeutic, massage. None of the usual stuff further out Odana road is on the menu, and after you meet her, you would not even think of suggesting it. A true lady.

Price was $65 for an hour. Park on the driveway. A regular residential neighborhood, not like the house in McFarland. Again, I was hoping something like the house in McFarland, with the younger girls, this one is about 50+ and there is just a great massage only. Bummer with no extras. But, a great massage.The first time I went she said leave underwear on. The next time I got completely nude but covered with large sheet. The third time I talked her into covering with a thin sheet the size of pillow case. Your right great massage no extras and I haven't been back for over a year.

Traveler88
01-26-18, 09:45
Has anyone seen this provider before?

http://madison.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indian-bunny-in-town-tonight-only/27846282

Phone number seems to be connected to the Russian princess ads, but I couldn't find any reviews.

Traveler88
01-26-18, 15:41
Never mind, I rtff.

Norris99
01-27-18, 01:55
I can't seem to figure out the search for this thread. Been trying to look up some AMP I haven't tried. Had a halfhearted rub at 7 day and wanted to look up any reviews but search comes up empty. Can't believe there is no comments. I must be doing something wrong. Can anyone tell me how to search this site properly. Anyone tried 7 day recently? Thanks.

NoDamage
01-27-18, 13:02
I can't seem to figure out the search for this thread. Been trying to look up some AMP I haven't tried. Had a halfhearted rub at 7 day and wanted to look up any reviews but search comes up empty. Can't believe there is no comments. I must be doing something wrong. Can anyone tell me how to search this site properly. Anyone tried 7 day recently? Thanks.I've only heard of 1 person reporting anything more than SS at this place. I haven't been there since August. I think I posted a couple of reviews at that time.

BulletsNBrains
01-28-18, 16:21
I can't seem to figure out the search for this thread. Been trying to look up some AMP I haven't tried. Had a halfhearted rub at 7 day and wanted to look up any reviews but search comes up empty. Can't believe there is no comments. I must be doing something wrong. Can anyone tell me how to search this site properly. Anyone tried 7 day recently? Thanks.I subscribed to rubmaps for AMP reviews. 7 Day only had a few success stories, can't believe those sometimes.

BooRadley72
01-28-18, 17:26
I subscribed to rubmaps for AMP reviews. 7 Day only had a few success stories, can't believe those sometimes.I am a massage parlor and Independent Massage provider kind of guy. Not into full service. I've been doing this for a few years and I've had a lot of experience. The exception of a few reliable people on here, I think there are a lot of bogus posts. Some people post they got something when it actually isn't on the table. I think other people find someone who actually does provide and they post nothing happens to try to keep it all for themselves. Of course non-use can change but I do see a trend in what appears to be fake reviews.

NoDamage
01-29-18, 09:47
Of course non-use can change but I do see a trend in what appears to be fake reviews.The other site has this problem as well; I think sometimes people write fake reviews just to get / extend VIP. I noticed one guy had just copy / pasted someone's review from 2 years ago.

I don't find the reviews there to be all that trust worthy. Mostly good for avoiding ripoffs.

MadisonVanMan1
01-29-18, 14:42
Wondering if Tara is still in the Madison area.

I first met her in the old spot on State Street, then Monona Drive, then the new spot on State Street then after the problems, the spot in back of the fire station, then, she stopped responding to my emails. Just wondering if others have been put on top secret strick probabtion (Animal House), or, is she out of the trade, or, did she move on to California, or Chicago to do her tantric work. I checked the backpage and CL for both of those areas and the tantric doesn't seem to pay much more than regular. Thanks for your time. Good luck, happy hunting.

JackEyedOne
01-29-18, 20:52
The other site has this problem as well; I think sometimes people write fake reviews just to get / extend VIP. I noticed one guy had just copy / pasted someone's review from 2 years ago.

I don't find the reviews there to be all that trust worthy. Mostly good for avoiding ripoffs.I've posted on the other site and found them to be very anal with me about my reviews. I had to go back and edit it three times before they would approve it saying "not enough information in the non VIP area". They wanted to make sure it was a legitimate review. And yet I have seen several extremely non informative and short basic reviews. It turned me off enough to not really use that site and rely more on this site. It seems way more "real life" here. It also seems very few use the other site and there is way more activity here.

NoDamage
01-29-18, 21:35
I've posted on the other site and found them to be very anal with me about my reviews. I had to go back and edit it three times before they would approve it saying "not enough information in the non VIP area". They wanted to make sure it was a legitimate review. And yet I have seen several extremely non informative and short basic reviews. It turned me off enough to not really use that site and rely more on this site. It seems way more "real life" here. It also seems very few use the other site and there is way more activity here.They kept denying a review I wrote for one of the traveling asian's a couple of weeks ago. I finally gave up on that one. I then wrote another review for a different girl I had seen a couple days after the first girl; I left out most details and gave just basic info. And it had the exact same issue the first one kept getting rejected for. The girls name was not in the ad. Was approved 2 minutes after I submitted it, go figure.

I think it depends on who actually approves your review; they just aren't very consistent.

Traveler88
01-30-18, 09:58
Wondering if Tara is still in the Madison area.

I first met her in the old spot on State Street, then Monona Drive, then the new spot on State Street then after the problems, the spot in back of the fire station, then, she stopped responding to my emails. Just wondering if others have been put on top secret strick probabtion (Animal House), or, is she out of the trade, or, did she move on to California, or Chicago to do her tantric work. I checked the backpage and CL for both of those areas and the tantric doesn't seem to pay much more than regular. Thanks for your time. Good luck, happy hunting.Tara is still in the Madison area. She is still planning to offer tantra in Chicago at some point in the relatively near future, but for now she's still in Madison. I think she'll go to Chicago once she's done with her training.

BooRadley72
01-30-18, 13:54
Tara is still in the Madison area. She is still planning to offer tantra in Chicago at some point in the relatively near future, but for now she's still in Madison. I think she'll go to Chicago once she's done with her training.Tara has been talking about moving to California or Chicago for 8 years. I doubt it will happen anytime soon but I could be wrong. I know she used to stay here for family reasons (purposely vague) which could change. I think she is a good sensual massage provider, and a good hearted person, but not always reliable. I don't see her anymore for personal reasons only, but she is a Madison favorite for a reason.

BooRadley72
01-30-18, 18:08

Went back to my favorite Angel recently got a real good massage this time. Much more therapeutic less casual rubbing. Still got decent tease at end and relaxed unrushed ending. Been my go to but always looking for something new but good.I took one for the team and went to Tiffany's. Table set up in her apartment. Nicen girl. Average massage. Absolutely no extras. Professional and licensed.

Sunflower
01-31-18, 10:31
I took one for the team and went to Tiffany's. Table set up in her apartment. Nicen girl. Average massage. Absolutely no extras. Professional and licensed.I saw her the other day as well. She may be the same girl I saw at strip club out side of Portage, but not for sure. Set up to meet at her place in same area as Tiffany's. I remember she did painting, dress designing or both. That meeting was as forgettable as her massage.

Was undraped for massage and hinted for more in last 10 min. She wanted me to spell it out leave or just finish the massage. I said just finish the massage. Maybe more on menu but I wasn't going the come right out and ask so moving on.

KenBlueEyes2
01-31-18, 11:19
I have limited opportunity and funds, so thanks for your service. I was close to pulling the trigger.

For that reason, I've been sticking with the consistent but not spectacular. Had a good but not great session at Angel. Older, attractive woman but helpful within the usual expectations.

I took one for the team and went to Tiffany's. Table set up in her apartment. Nicen girl. Average massage. Absolutely no extras. Professional and licensed.

BooRadley72
01-31-18, 14:32
I saw her the other day as well. She may be the same girl I saw at strip club out side of Portage, but not for sure. Set up to meet at her place in same area as Tiffany's. I remember she did painting, dress designing or both. That meeting was as forgettable as her massage.

Was undraped for massage and hinted for more in last 10 min. She wanted me to spell it out leave or just finish the massage. I said just finish the massage. Maybe more on menu but I wasn't going the come right out and ask so moving on.Okay so now you have me thinking. You saw her as a stripper at a club? I'm kind of confused by your post you've seen her twice now then?

Here's where it starts to get weird. She told me that she was licensed but did not want to show me her license because it had her actual name on it and she does not want people to know her real name. She also asked at the end of there's anything else that I would want, but after all the talk about being licensed and trained what were some negative talk about the Asian providets I thought she was just asking strictly professionally. Seemed kind of annoyed when I was evasive on answering. Now that I look back on it she was probably asking for me to spell out if I wanted extras. That is a huge red flag to me. Also there was no teasing or accidental contact. Very glad that I didn't ask for anything. I am very concerned about about law enforcement. This almost sounds like a setup.

Pjt723
01-31-18, 18:36
Tara is still around. She took a couple weeks off for a surgery late Dec early Jan. Don't know the detail but was in.

I first met her in the old spot on State Street, then Monona Drive, then the new spot on State Street then after the problems, the spot in back of the fire station, then, she stopped responding to my emails. Just wondering if others have been put on top secret strick probabtion (Animal House), or, is she out of the trade, or, did she move on to California, or Chicago to do her tantric work. I checked the backpage and CL for both of those areas and the tantric doesn't seem to pay much more than regular. Thanks for your time. Good luck, happy hunting.

BooRadley72
01-31-18, 18:54
I have limited opportunity and funds, so thanks for your service. I was close to pulling the trigger.

For that reason, I've been sticking with the consistent but not spectacular. Had a good but not great session at Angel. Older, attractive woman but helpful within the usual expectations.I have had horrible luck at Angel. Reviewed each time. I must be the only guy who has had bad, and I mean bad experiences. My best experience at an AMP ever was a 6717 and in retrospect, that was a complete fluke. We just hit it off, she was seemingly horny as hell, and it was right place at right time. She was gone when I tried to repeat.

DonutSpy
02-04-18, 01:54
Another trip to 6717, another lackluster experience. Very little teasing, mechanical finish, after which she continued the massage and I kept praying to myself to let it end soon.

Would not recommend folks, if anyone has had recent experience getting something worthwhile I'd be interested to hear it.

Blrt331
02-05-18, 10:18
Made visit to 6717 for half hour, poor effort on tease and overall massage just as bad, ending could have used more effort as well. Not likely to visit again.

SouthernBadger
02-05-18, 11:03
Another trip to 6717, another lackluster experience. Very little teasing, mechanical finish, after which she continued the massage and I kept praying to myself to let it end soon.

Would not recommend folks, if anyone has had recent experience getting something worthwhile I'd be interested to hear it.Who are you seeing there? The older one is Coco and she's very lackluster. Ask for the younger one, Jennifer. She gives one of the better massages around and treats you very nice.

NoDamage
02-05-18, 15:06
Who are you seeing there? The older one is Coco and she's very lackluster. Ask for the younger one, Jennifer. She gives one of the better massages around and treats you very nice.I havn't been over there since November, but I agree. Jennifer was always nice. Not a lot of teasing, but the ending was always acceptable. She would always grab my hand and stick in between her legs when massaging my head.

BooRadley72
02-05-18, 17:08
I havn't been over there since November, but I agree. Jennifer was always nice. Not a lot of teasing, but the ending was always acceptable. She would always grab my hand and stick in between her legs when massaging my head.She might have been the one I saw who I had a very good time with a few months ago, but she left. I know they recycle names so Jennifer today might Not be Jennifer from 4 months ago.

Wj0272
02-05-18, 18:21
Tara is still around. She took a couple weeks off for a surgery late Dec early Jan. Don't know the detail but was in.

I first met her in the old spot on State Street, then Monona Drive, then the new spot on State Street then after the problems, the spot in back of the fire station, then, she stopped responding to my emails. Just wondering if others have been put on top secret strick probabtion (Animal House), or, is she out of the trade, or, did she move on to California, or Chicago to do her tantric work. I checked the backpage and CL for both of those areas and the tantric doesn't seem to pay much more than regular. Thanks for your time. Good luck, happy hunting.Great question! I tried hooking up with her a couple times. First time she was sick, so be it. The second time, it was somewhat short notice. She was brief and said she was booked. So I haven't responded to her anymore, which was middle of Jan.

BooRadley72
02-07-18, 19:21
I saw her the other day as well. She may be the same girl I saw at strip club out side of Portage, but not for sure. Set up to meet at her place in same area as Tiffany's. I remember she did painting, dress designing or both. That meeting was as forgettable as her massage.

Was undraped for massage and hinted for more in last 10 min. She wanted me to spell it out leave or just finish the massage. I said just finish the massage. Maybe more on menu but I wasn't going the come right out and ask so moving on.I decided to see her again to see if I could make anything else happen. Same deal. Undraped a little inadvertent teasing, but nothing too significant. Became a little bit agitated and acted insulted when I strongly hinted for more. I think I figured her out. She thinks that she's above providing service and thinks that her massage, good looks, and subtle teasing should be enough. I tried to touch her otc and she got angry. Got mad when I asked if tip amount determined what was on the table. She did invite me back though. I think she will be a Perpetual tease. I don't think I will repeat.

WaterFrontDean
02-10-18, 09:18
I used to see her on a regular basis but have not for months. I have a appt for Monday and she stated that "things have changed". Someone mentioned that she had a operation in Dec. Can anyone tell me what that was for? Does she still have those beautiful boobs? Thanks.

BooRadley72
02-10-18, 15:18
I used to see her on a regular basis but have not for months. I have a appt for Monday and she stated that "things have changed". Someone mentioned that she had a operation in Dec. Can anyone tell me what that was for? Does she still have those beautiful boobs? Thanks.Hmmm. She had an A or B cup when I knew her, and they were not exceptionally beautiful. Average. She must have had breast augmentation in the last couple of years.

HughMonger
02-10-18, 19:49
Saw Anna. Not pretty but par for the course. Okay massage plus he on flip. Standard damage. Probably won't repeat.

BulletsNBrains
02-10-18, 20:52
Decided to make a trip to Angel today. Two young gals were there. One smaller, more petite, the other was about 5'8", little more meat on the bones, maybe 120 lbs. Cute, glasses, little longer than shoulder length hair and about a D cup. Her name was Mary. Rub was moderate, but not stellar. Literally no tease, on the flip she starts a soft rub on the chest, and I take my opportunity to get my message across that I was looking for more. I put my hand on a breast and softly massage it, she gestures he with fist pump, and I nod approval. She was slow and sensual on getting me hard and her technique had me pop fast. I would visit her again.

WaterFrontDean
02-11-18, 09:20
Hmmm. She had an A or B cup when I knew her, and they were not exceptionally beautiful. Average. She must have had breast augmentation in the last couple of years.Yes she did, they are beautiful.

BooRadley72
02-13-18, 14:48
Yes she did, they are beautiful.How did your visit go?

WaterFrontDean
02-13-18, 15:27
How did your visit go?Well when I asked on here if anyone knew what "the changes" were someone dick told her I posted and she cancelled saying she don't lke things posted about her. Hell in her line of work people are going to compare notes. Well there are many more ladies out there that like people talking about them and comparing notes.

Norris99
02-14-18, 11:27
Anyone tried new spot on E wash yet? It's between GH and Acu. New adds on Craigslist and BP.

Had another decent visit to angel. New girl this time. Decent massage not much tease until flip. Allowed lots of OTC touching. Great tits. I'l go back but always looking for new and better.

AsiaPhileJake1
02-14-18, 22:32
Anyone tried new spot on E wash yet? It's between GH and Acu. New adds on Craigslist and BP.

Had another decent visit to angel. New girl this time. Decent massage not much tease until flip. Allowed lots of OTC touching. Great tits. I'l go back but always looking for new and better.I was thinking about checking it out last weekend but ended up closer to Lake Michigan. I'm sure I will have to check it out.

GunSmoke
02-14-18, 23:14
So I know that the dating is just for fun, But I really need a good massage my back is trashed. Can anyone point me to a good place. If their is extras great but I'm just looking for a great massage.

Thanks.

GS.

Jagger27
02-14-18, 23:51
Angel at rockford?

Had another decent visit to angel. New girl this time. Decent massage not much tease until flip. Allowed lots of OTC touching. Great tits. I'l go back but always looking for new and better.

AnotherHobbist
02-15-18, 01:52
Had another decent visit to angel. New girl this time. Decent massage not much tease until flip. Allowed lots of OTC touching. Great tits. I'l go back but always looking for new and better.I stopped by late last week (- there were two young and cute girls in the waiting room, but when I came in, they handed me off to a third girl that was already in a room. This last one happened to be Lisa, which I had seen before. But I would have take either of the two girls.

Not sure they were actually working there, not just hanging out.

BooRadley72
02-15-18, 09:42
I stopped by late last week (- there were two young and cute girls in the waiting room, but when I came in, they handed me off to a third girl that was already in a room. This last one happened to be Lisa, which I had seen before. But I would have take either of the two girls.

Not sure they were actually working there, not just hanging out.Which Lisa was this? They're all named Lisa. Either that or Jennifer. I'm glad somebody's having success at angel I absolutely hate that place. Worst experiences ever. I know I sound like a broken record but they were that bad.

PRichards055
02-15-18, 13:40

Had another decent visit to angel. New girl this time. Decent massage not much tease until flip. Allowed lots of OTC touching. Great tits. I'l go back but always looking for new and better.I visited there last week. The massage by the beautiful young woman was good. No teasing and self serve. No roaming.

BooRadley72
02-17-18, 16:19
Saw someone new for a massages few weeks ago and although the massage was good and she was fairly attractive she more or less said to me that she hates doing this and then she gets no enjoyment out of it whatsoever. I told her that that's that's probably not a great thing to verbalize and then she should at least pretend to like her job. She disagreed and said that it doesn't really matter what She contacted me and asked if I want to come back and I said no. She was surprised at my reason. Knowing that she hates doing it takes most of the fun out of it for me. Anyone else feel this way?

RandomMadison
02-17-18, 20:17
Long story short for some reason Tara isn't answering my emails anymore and she started only seeing clients in the morning to afternoon times which sucks for me because I work till 5 ish. Does anyone know spots for a good massage with a good ending? Where should I be looking next?

RattleHead
02-18-18, 01:26
Saw someone new for a massages few weeks ago and although the massage was good and she was fairly attractive she more or less said to me that she hates doing this and then she gets no enjoyment out of it whatsoever. I told her that that's that's probably not a great thing to verbalize and then she should at least pretend to like her job. She disagreed and said that it doesn't really matter what She contacted me and asked if I want to come back and I said no. She was surprised at my reason. Knowing that she hates doing it takes most of the fun out of it for me. Anyone else feel this way?I feel the same way. They don't have to put on some grand performance pretending that they really enjoy being with me, but I certainly don't want to know that they hate being with me. Whether they out-right say it, or it's obvious from their attitude, I'd want to just end the session. If she really hates what she's doing, she needs to find another line of work. Her bitterness towards her customers will only get worse as time goes on.

WaterFrontDean
02-18-18, 07:34
Long story short for some reason Tara isn't answering my emails anymore and she started only seeing clients in the morning to afternoon times which sucks for me because I work till 5 ish. Does anyone know spots for a good massage with a good ending? Where should I be looking next?Sounds like she is not into it as she used to be. She would do her best to be availalable pretty much when her clients needed her, even Saturdays. But for almost everytime I saw her her she would cancel almost as much. She was good but unrelible.

TurnOnTheFun7
02-18-18, 09:39
Saw someone new for a massages few weeks ago and although the massage was good and she was fairly attractive she more or less said to me that she hates doing this and then she gets no enjoyment out of it whatsoever. I told her that that's that's probably not a great thing to verbalize and then she should at least pretend to like her job. She disagreed and said that it doesn't really matter what She contacted me and asked if I want to come back and I said no. She was surprised at my reason. Knowing that she hates doing it takes most of the fun out of it for me. Anyone else feel this way?Who was it if you don't mind sharing?

TurnOnTheFun7
02-18-18, 09:40
Deleted by Admin

Did somebody make you a mod?

A2

TurnOnTheFun7
02-19-18, 11:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Sunflower
02-19-18, 16:30
New girl is very nice you.

Will not be disappointed.

NoDamage
02-19-18, 19:09
Went to an AMP for the first time in about 4 months. Not my first choice, but I was unable to get an appt. With a FS provider during the lunch hour, since I waited to long to schedule. Everyone told me busy until 1 pm or later.

Anyway. I havn't seen anyone mention this yet. OM has remodeled somewhat; the break room in now upfront, in the room that didn't have a door. The old break room has been split in two, sort of. It has the shower, and another massage table room connected via a small, shared hallway. They still have 3 tables, they just moved the one upfront into the back.

I ended up with the new woman; late 40's. Some extra weight in the stomach area, but in decent shape. Spoke no English at all. Didn't understand what her name was. Ok 1 hr massage, zero teasing. She actually did massage me for an hour before starting the end. A very well done ending. A little bit of over acting on her part, but still pretty good. I tipped her 6 instead of 4. That may have been a mistake, as she was surprised to get extra.

The bad news: They have a visible security camera covering the front desk. Not good if you don't want video of yourself entering.

TurnOnTheFun7
02-20-18, 02:01

Will not be disappointed.Was she FS nice?

PRichards055
02-20-18, 11:15
Was she FS nice?What is the new girls name?

Sunflower
02-20-18, 12:38
What is the new girls name?Pictures are OK but she looks better in person & she likes her job.

BooRadley72
02-20-18, 13:20
I want here in after my attempted rip-off in Cambridge. Good looking, voluptuous late 20's early 30's. No tease when I was on my front. Flip at 30 minutes with 15 minutes of lower abdomen, thigh, and groin area teasing. Self serve encouraged. No touching. At the end, she climbed up on table and sat between my legs with her legs spread under mine for the finish. It was pretty hot and literally inches away from her spread legs, but in retrospect it was probably just to keep out of reach for me to touch since my legs were over hers. She discouraged me sitting up. If you like self serve and a long tease on the flip, this could be your go to place and girl. Her name was Li or Lee.

TurnOnTheFun7
02-20-18, 17:53
Pictures are OK but she looks better in person & she likes her job.What exactly is the services provided LOL.

Norris99
02-20-18, 22:22
Where are people finding the adds for Cannon now. Backpage sucks now that it's just phone numbers. Cannon responds good to email but would like to see picture of new talent your talking about.

JackEyedOne
02-20-18, 22:38
Who was it if you don't mind sharing?This almost sounds like Bri to me. And yes I also feel that way. There was one provider that wouldn't let me undress her. For me that is part of the turn on. Like opening a sexy present for yourself. She said "I can undress myself. I know how to do it" well duh! But you smell bad and look like a street urchin so I couldn't get hard and wasted my money.

Even if they fake it is way better than looking like you're bored and waiting for it to be over. Girl I'm given you my good money! Why do I keep doing this?.

Oh wait. I know why.

NoDamage
02-21-18, 09:05
I want here in after my attempted rip-off in Cambridge. Good looking, voluptuous late 20's early 30's. No tease when I was on my front. Flip at 30 minutes with 15 minutes of lower abdomen, thigh, and groin area teasing. Self serve encouraged. No touching. At the end, she climbed up on table and sat between my legs with her legs spread under mine for the finish. It was pretty hot and literally inches away from her spread legs, but in retrospect it was probably just to keep out of reach for me to touch since my legs were over hers. She discouraged me sitting up. If you like self serve and a long tease on the flip, this could be your go to place and girl. Her name was Li or Lee.Sounds a lot like 7 days, except the girls at this new place are better looking.

FishDude55
02-21-18, 10:32
Once you get to the phone numbers, you click on gallery and it will show in sequence all the pics that are listed in the ads for that given day. I'd guess you'd have to scroll down and just see each pic? It's a lot better then looking up each phone number. At least you can see a pic of a girl and if she's what you want then you can contact her thru the phone number provided. I did notice now half the amount of ads by providers since BP went to phone numbers. Maybe they are advertising somewhere else, under a different forum, or a different services?

Where are people finding the adds for Cannon now. Backpage sucks now that it's just phone numbers. Cannon responds good to email but would like to see picture of new talent your talking about.

NoDamage
02-21-18, 10:38
Pictures are OK but she looks better in person & she likes her job.

Will not be disappointed.I assume this is her.

http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/608-620-0840/29668157

Wj0272
02-21-18, 14:23
Long story short for some reason Tara isn't answering my emails anymore and she started only seeing clients in the morning to afternoon times which sucks for me because I work till 5 ish. Does anyone know spots for a good massage with a good ending? Where should I be looking next?She's been answering mine! I guess I can consider it lucky, but I've known her for several years. I think I pay her well also. Her massages are incredible!

MadisonVanMan1
02-22-18, 11:13
I tried the new place on East Wash, beautiful girls, nice dresses / skirts. Hands off, Self Service. The one I had was a little larger, said she was from Los Angeles massage business for 7 years, prior to that from Northern China where they have snow. She was never within arms length of me to allow touching butt, legs, or.

I have had more physical contact at Acu Spa, which, if you want a good massage, is the place to go. New place was also a great massage.

Tried Angels in Sun Prairie. A good time was had by all. Have been back two times after first.

Wondering if the asian house in McFarland is still open. If it is, with the BP phone listings, does anyone know of the last four digits?

Wondering if 801 Gammon road is ss, or, playful.

Have had good times on North Street, never on Fordem, don't like 7 day because of no door, and short walls. But, did have a good time, just nervous girl. Last time I was there, maybe a year ago, four Verry young girls were there on a tour, and I had a 10 hand massage, 8 were with giggling asian school girls. Didn't touch Mr. Happy or the gold dust twins, but, it was a time I will not forget.

Is the place in downtown Sun Prairie visited anymore? Sounded some what dismal.

Thinking of a trip to the dells, and also to watertown. I will let youse guys know next week how that worked.

Good luck, happy hunting.

Any idea if Yuna is still on the west side off of odana?

Also, tried a very nice older lady by HiVee on west side. Best massage in town, absolute none of the stuff we are interested, but, the best massage. Treat her with respect, not a chop suey, more of a delight.

Traveler88
02-24-18, 03:27
Made my first visit to OM after other plans fell through. Drew Wendy, guessing late 30's to 40's with a slim build. She gave a decent massage, I only did a half hour, but the massage lasted 20 minutes. Things got interesting before the flip which was a pleasant surprise. She ended up going over our 30 minutes and I tipped $. 6 for a job extra well done. Would definitely repeat if I was in the area. Parking kind of sucks around their location though.

JumpinJF1993
02-24-18, 14:57
Made my first visit to OM after other plans fell through. Drew Wendy, guessing late 30's to 40's with a slim build. She gave a decent massage, I only did a half hour, but the massage lasted 20 minutes. Things got interesting before the flip which was a pleasant surprise. She ended up going over our 30 minutes and I tipped $. 6 for a job extra well done. Would definitely repeat if I was in the area. Parking kind of sucks around their location though.Here we go with the crazy Abbreviations again. You showed a tip of 160. That's not what you meant was it?

Traveler88
02-24-18, 16:16
Here we go with the crazy Abbreviations again. You showed a tip of 160. That's not what you meant was it?Oops, no I meant. 6.

IceFourPlay
02-25-18, 21:07
Sorry, this is not exactly about local AMPs, but I did have a weekend of travel. I hate to say, but for the "run of the mill" decent experience, Iowa, beats my Milwaukee experience, though both, were arguably better than most, but not all local options. If anyone is travelling to Iowa, I know a spot I recommend. Milwaukee had some perks, but I am not sure its worth an extra couple hours of driving, round trip. I can relay any details or questions to senior peeps, or legit contributors.

PorchHonky
02-26-18, 10:29
Well ended up in Riverside Cali last weekend. Man why don't we have that here? I want to cry after having dreams like they used to be! Every thing is just HJ here now unless you hit gh. Any ideas besides providers. I like the massage with the ending LOL.

Jrod2803
02-28-18, 03:17
Another great session with Lea, it's starting to become a weekly thing in recent months. I really wish they'd get another black girl. Jojo was mixed but haven't seen her on the schedule in a few weeks. Lea is wild and loves it really rough and sometimes you need to get her to slow down when she bounces away. She's fit and has some man made.

RJohn1969
03-01-18, 01:33
Another great session with Lea, it's starting to become a weekly thing in recent months. I really wish they'd get another black girl. Jojo was mixed but haven't seen her on the schedule in a few weeks. Lea is wild and loves it really rough and sometimes you need to get her to slow down when she bounces away. She's fit and has some man made.Was there Monday, but did not see her. Does she stand about 5'6 - 5'8?

Jrod2803
03-01-18, 11:32
Was there Monday, but did not see her. Does she stand about 5'6 - 5'8?Great, who did you see? I'd highly suggest giving Lea a try sometime. I'd say 5'6-5'8 is a good estimate.

TevaDude
03-01-18, 13:43
Another great session with Lea, it's starting to become a weekly thing in recent months. I really wish they'd get another black girl. Jojo was mixed but haven't seen her on the schedule in a few weeks. Lea is wild and loves it really rough and sometimes you need to get her to slow down when she bounces away. She's fit and has some man made.Lea is great to be with and I was down by her back in January, and I always have great sessions with her. I also love her roughness, and her being wild. I always choose her when she is on duty.

JumpinJF1993
03-01-18, 20:48
Pictures are OK but she looks better in person & she likes her job.Saw Lucinde this week. Nice girl, easy to talk to and very good massage skills. Not as good of a massage as Crystal used to give but might get there with more experience. I agree she looked better than her photos in her ad. She seemed to enjoy our time together. I don't care if she was just acting to like it or not, at least she was putting some effort into it. A very good and enjoyable experience overall and I will repeat.

Cs101
03-02-18, 13:02
Another great session with Lea, it's starting to become a weekly thing in recent months. I really wish they'd get another black girl. Jojo was mixed but haven't seen her on the schedule in a few weeks. Lea is wild and loves it really rough and sometimes you need to get her to slow down when she bounces away. She's fit and has some man made.Lea is great but her BJ's kinda hurt.

Cs101
03-02-18, 13:03
Saw Lucinde this week. Nice girl, easy to talk to and very good massage skills. Not as good of a massage as Crystal used to give but might get there with more experience. I agree she looked better than her photos in her ad. She seemed to enjoy our time together. I don't care if she was just acting to like it or not, at least she was putting some effort into it. A very good and enjoyable experience overall and I will repeat.If you had to guess her age, what would you say?

RattleHead
03-03-18, 02:28
If you had to guess her age, what would you say?I was told that she's about the same age as Toni. So, she must be in her early to mid 40's.

JumpinJF1993
03-03-18, 07:45
I was told that she's about the same age as Toni. So, she must be in her early to mid 40's.Yeah, her poster age on the ad says 38, but I'd agree 40-45 sounds about right.

CuteWOne
03-07-18, 11:58
Hello everyone, I'm from the Milwaukee area and I am in search of a massuse that has and does a massage milking table. (For those who don't know what that is Google it LOL) just wondering if there is anyone down your way that dies it AMP or private. Can't really find anyone that does that around here. Thanks in advance.