PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27

MyNRrop
09-18-23, 22:54
Would be nice if the case. Unfortunately, my favorite (Jasmine) claimed to be from up north so doubt she is still around. If they are around, they are laying real low.My favorite was always Brianna. She went by different names as well. Anyone have contact for her, it would be greatly appreciated.

DIrie999
09-19-23, 19:55
Anyone have intel on this provider?

https://madison.craigslist.org/search/hws#search=1 list 0 0.

DIrie999
09-19-23, 21:00
Anyone have intel on this provider?

https://madison.craigslist.org/search/hws#search=1 list 0 0.https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d/madison-all-do-for-relax/7662140793.html

Crisler
09-20-23, 00:37
https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d/madison-all-do-for-relax/7662140793.htmlDeposit:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4940-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6599905&viewfull=1#post6599905

TimWatley1973
09-24-23, 10:26
Judging by the grammar used, I can't believe that's anything but a scam. But when you call the number in the add let us know.

https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d/madison-all-do-for-relax/7662140793.html

DIrie999
09-24-23, 12:08
Judging by the grammar used, I can't believe that's anything but a scam. But when you call the number in the add let us know.Yup, $60 deposit to hold the appt. NOT!

Told her (it) I don't pay a deposit to hold a medical or dental appt, I ain't doing it for her (it) either.

JoeMomma1954
09-25-23, 07:55
They are close so they are my go to. They have two working now, Jenny small and cute but a couple pounds. Very good massage and good teasing. But when you are about to cum she will clamp on the tip to keep it from shooting, kinda weird and can be painful, you do cum but very little if any escapes. But actually not bad. Lili is the 2nd one, kinda tall but busty but no touching. Massage is good but NO teasing. Standard finish. I prefer Jenny eventhou the HE is weird.

Crisler
09-25-23, 13:56
Yup, $60 deposit to hold the appt. NOT!

Told her (it) I don't pay a deposit to hold a medical or dental appt, I ain't doing it for her (it) either.I understand the compulsion to argue with these scammers. But you're only wasting your own time.

DIrie999
09-25-23, 14:56
I understand the compulsion to argue with these scammers. But you're only wasting your own time.You are misinterpreting and guessing at the conversation. I wasn't arguing with her (it). I simply made a point as I figuratively slammed the door on our conversation.

DIrie999
09-25-23, 15:00
They are close so they are my go to. They have two working now, Jenny small and cute but a couple pounds. Very good massage and good teasing. But when you are about to cum she will clamp on the tip to keep it from shooting, kinda weird and can be painful, you do cum but very little if any escapes. But actually not bad. Lili is the 2nd one, kinda tall but busty but no touching. Massage is good but NO teasing. Standard finish. I prefer Jenny eventhou the HE is weird.Used to have a gf who would occasionally briefly place her fingertip on the urethral opening as I started to cum, allowing the pressure to build. Then, when she removed it, it was Mt Vesuvius. Quite pleasurable actually if the timing is right.

Jwlgn309
09-28-23, 23:18
Saw her once and can confirm that she has a model portfolio. The pics she showed me were incredible. But the massage was very weak, maybe a 4 at best. And her rate is double most places. She only tried minimal upsell to me. She is very nice. But I have no idea how she stays in business in such a small market.It's because we have terrible options.

And I would rather get a good massage with no HE from someone like Sarah than get blue balled by the "doctor".

MikaPeltinin
09-29-23, 00:58
I was very fond of her as well.

She made it very clear to me late 2020 that she was out of the lifestyle.

Mika.

My favorite was always Brianna. She went by different names as well. Anyone have contact for her, it would be greatly appreciated.

IceFourPlay
09-29-23, 12:35
I was very fond of her as well.

She made it very clear to me late 2020 that she was out of the lifestyle.

Mika.I hope when she"got out" of the trade, she learned how to wipe and clean herself. She was, and still is, the only provider that left more ass smell than pussy, on just my hand, than any other. I remember talking to Crystal / Felicity about it. Everyone there knew she was a dirty little hamster. Pig. Plus, I hesrd she is the pet of couch boy, so enjoy him, rolling out of her. Yikes.

Captain Stiffy
09-29-23, 16:21
I'm not familiar with Madison, and will be visiting. It appears there are many options, spread out all over town. What would be my closest AMP options near the Majestic Theatre? I'd rather not drive 20 min across town from my hotel. PM me if you'd like.

Jwlgn309
10-04-23, 18:01
I'm not familiar with Madison, and will be visiting. It appears there are many options, spread out all over town. What would be my closest AMP options near the Majestic Theatre? I'd rather not drive 20 min across town from my hotel. PM me if you'd like.Nothing great close to downtown anymore. Best bet is probably head up East Wash to Geisha House. There are numerous posts on this forum about it. None of the standard Asian joints are worth the drive.

Ham Fister
10-10-23, 00:40
Funny little adventure.

Was offered a full menu at the place on Park. Very very granny mt so I did not partake. Shocked though. Have heavy teasing here just about all the time which I like but full menu had to hard pass from the mt. If anyone else has done please let us know LOL.

Heisenberg075
10-11-23, 15:52
I am trying to decide 590 & 665 locations. Any pointers? I know 558 is moved.

DIrie999
10-11-23, 19:54
I am trying to decide 590 & 665 locations. Any pointers? I know 558 is moved.558 / Cherry Spa has not moved. It has shut down. Another unrelated / new business picked up the name. Parenthetically, 665 also goes by Cherry Spa on occasions.

Newbie5
10-11-23, 20:14
I am trying to decide 590 & 665 locations. Any pointers? I know 558 is moved.590 has Wendy, and Coco, from 558.665 supposedly has Leah from 558, but I can't confirm. Despite the note on the door, the place on Mineral Point has no discernible connection to 558, and was disappointing.

JiangsuBoss
10-11-23, 22:08
590 has Wendy, and Coco, from 558.665 supposedly has Leah from 558, but I can't confirm. Despite the note on the door, the place on Mineral Point has no discernible connection to 558, and was disappointing.590 is destined for closure soon. Where oh where will the girls go then? Won't be room for them at the new place I don't think. LOL!!

WiCubby
10-11-23, 22:16
590 has Wendy, and Coco, from 558.665 supposedly has Leah from 558, but I can't confirm. Despite the note on the door, the place on Mineral Point has no discernible connection to 558, and was disappointing.I agree that Mineral Point was blah. Friendly & cute mt, but very little tease and ending was less than enthusiastic. MT told me same owners as Cherry but no other crossover was apparent.

LindzRNq
10-12-23, 08:51
Heard thru the grapevine that Ana from the old State St may be coming back for a visit? Anyone else heard anything or have contact info?

Heisenberg075
10-12-23, 12:35
590 has Wendy, and Coco, from 558.665 supposedly has Leah from 558, but I can't confirm. Despite the note on the door, the place on Mineral Point has no discernible connection to 558, and was disappointing.Can you provide any help in locating 665. Google search did not help.

JiangsuBoss
10-12-23, 13:32
I agree that Mineral Point was blah. Friendly & cute mt, but very little tease and ending was less than enthusiastic. MT told me same owners as Cherry but no other crossover was apparent.The woman, boss, who ran 558 Cherry does not run the mineral point location. The mineral point location is run by the same as 590.6665 is a different owner as well. The 558 boss isn't active right now in Madison, at least not yet. The 590 and Mineral Point boss is taking over the west side. Possibly another spa opening once the red tape is taken care of. Good things come to an end and new beginnings are possible in the future. Lots of hungry and greedy Chinese want some piece of the action. Imagine 20-25 clients a day at 60 a pop. With 40-60 tips each time. Great revenue to be had if you got the right girls working. Don't think that's accurate? It certainly is!!

BrunoMadison
10-12-23, 16:55
Can you provide any help in locating 665. Google search did not help.Wendy and Lea are both next door to Cherry. Just seen both recently.

RogueFive
10-12-23, 20:57
Can you provide any help in locating 665. Google search did not help.Try googling 6665, that's part of the address.

Crisler
10-13-23, 06:37
Heard thru the grapevine that Ana from the old State St may be coming back for a visit? Anyone else heard anything or have contact info?Is Ana the one from Arizona? She's the only girl I met there that I didn't tip. Her starting point for extras was $500. I declined. Also, pics were far from accurate.

LindzRNq
10-13-23, 08:25
She can't be any worst then what is availablein Madison presently. I would pay the up charge if she comes up.

Is Ana the one from Arizona? She's the only girl I met there that I didn't tip. Her starting point for extras was $500. I declined. Also, pics were far from accurate.

NitroPimp
10-13-23, 08:38
She can't be any worst then what is availablein Madison presently. I would pay the up charge if she comes up.Geez. Sounds like you're saying you would be willing to pay $500 just to get some good pussy in your area. For that kind of money you could take a taxi to all the way to Mount Prospect IL and get a 90 minute session with a 20 something, beautiful, well proportioned KBeautiful, that will smile back at you while you take her deep. I'm sure she'd give you two pops too. Or you could search the Chicago forum and read about the Korean Palace. Yeah it would take a half a day out of your life but you'd probably get an experience you've been missing for years.

$500 ?

Crisler
10-13-23, 08:47
She can't be any worst then what is availablein Madison presently. I would pay the up charge if she comes up.Oh for sure, as far as STG goes, Madison is a pure shit show.

But at that price point, you can do far better. If we're talking about the same person.

TJ321
10-13-23, 12:16
Try googling 6665, that's part of the address.Once you locate 6665, save your time and money. You will get shorted on time with big upcharges. Last time I was there the lady shorted me on time so she could go shopping the the tip money I gave her. I want to say I gave her like 120 for a BJ and she basically kissed the tip and gave me a quick jackhammer finish. Then went shopping.

IceFourPlay
10-13-23, 12:46
She can't be any worst then what is availablein Madison presently. I would pay the up charge if she comes up.I think the golden Nahti Nikki gets 450 for incall on specific days, and at specific times. And the screeeeeeen. But that could give ya a taste of what 500 pussy is like. LOL.

Ham Fister
10-13-23, 14:13
I think the golden Nahti Nikki gets 450 for incall on specific days, and at specific times. And the screeeeeeen. But that could give ya a taste of what 500 pussy is like. LOL.450 gets you Yuna my good man not comparable. The recent pics of Nikki on her Twitter she looks worse than my mom and my mom is 78.

OldFreak
10-16-23, 19:54
Not aware of any in the 600 block.

Bed sheets used for massages spontaneously combust, Madison Fire says https://www.nbc15.com/2023/10/16/bed-sheets-used-massages-spontaneously-combust-madison-fire-says/.

DIrie999
10-16-23, 22:21
Not aware of any in the 600 block.

Bed sheets used for massages spontaneously combust, Madison Fire says https://www.nbc15.com/2023/10/16/bed-sheets-used-massages-spontaneously-combust-madison-fire-says/.There is a day spa in that complex.

LindzRNq
10-17-23, 12:33
Saw Ana from State St and up from Arizona this weekend while she is visiting Madison. Boy, wish she would stay here. Great time.

Is Ana the one from Arizona? She's the only girl I met there that I didn't tip. Her starting point for extras was $500. I declined. Also, pics were far from accurate.

Sanctimonious6
10-17-23, 13:33
There is a day spa in that complex.In fact it's in the old Canyon space, isn't it?

DIrie999
10-17-23, 15:35
In fact it's in the old Canyon space, isn't it?"The old Canyon space"? Do you mean the old Cherry Spa place? I'm not aware of any functional business in that space yet. The place I'm referring to is a *day spa* on the north side of the building to the north of Asian and the former Cherry. There are two separate buildings as part of that property.

DIrie999
10-17-23, 19:25
In fact it's in the old Canyon space, isn't it?OK, I think I know what you mean. Probably something before my time.

Sanctimonious6
10-17-23, 20:16
"The old Canyon space"? Do you mean the old Cherry Spa place? I'm not aware of any functional business in that space yet. The place I'm referring to is a *day spa* on the north side of the building to the north of Asian and the former Cherry. There are two separate buildings as part of that property.I mean the location of the business that later moved to State.

Ham Fister
10-17-23, 22:44
In fact it's in the old Canyon space, isn't it?It's called Mantra spa or something like that. Decent place no hanky panky.

Acajtr222
10-18-23, 11:35
590 has Wendy, and Coco, from 558.665 supposedly has Leah from 558, but I can't confirm. Despite the note on the door, the place on Mineral Point has no discernible connection to 558, and was disappointing.I've followed Wendy to her new location. Since she's moved there she's gone down on me a couple times. I've seen her a lot and tip well so don't know if she's just comfortable with me or more is allowed at the new location. Has anyone else had this happen with her or any of the other ladies there? I've never tried FS with her but might give it a shot. Thanks for any feedback. You can message me if you're more comfortable with that.

GoodJ08
10-18-23, 13:43
I've followed Wendy to her new location. Since she's moved there she's gone down on me a couple times. I've seen her a lot and tip well so don't know if she's just comfortable with me or more is allowed at the new location. Has anyone else had this happen with her or any of the other ladies there? I've never tried FS with her but might give it a shot. Thanks for any feedback. You can message me if you're more comfortable with that.Went to v*p, yesterday and she wanted $$ for sk or *k. I didn't care for the upsell or the massage. Went to sun on fh and complained about only 4 for nothing but massage. The ladies have no problem hounding us. They want Hugh tips for nothing. Anyone else tired of this treatment?

R2623
10-19-23, 18:37
Anyone been to Sunshine lately? Location is convenient to me so thinking about pulling the trigger.

IceFourPlay
10-20-23, 17:08
Anyone been to Sunshine lately? Location is convenient to me so thinking about pulling the trigger.If I interpolate properly, through the frustration. The post below yours is, a post about sun with little detail. Seems like the sun must have shined, as there was no details of disgust indicating. In other news. I seen Wendy, after having a nice massage with whom I assume is Coco. I almost didn't recognize Wendy, but it has been a year almost since I last laid eyes or tongue on her. Does anyone for sure know where Leah went? I will avoid that place if I find out where. Thanks!!

JiangsuBoss
10-20-23, 18:42
If I interpolate properly, through the frustration. The post below yours is, a post about sun with little detail. Seems like the sun must have shined, as there was no details of disgust indicating. In other news. I seen Wendy, after having a nice massage with whom I assume is Coco. I almost didn't recognize Wendy, but it has been a year almost since I last laid eyes or tongue on her. Does anyone for sure know where Leah went? I will avoid that place if I find out where. Thanks!!The fart machine is at the mineral point Asian Massage. If a blue bicycle is out back, the fart machine is working. As far as the guy who said he got head from Wendy, I highly doubt it. She doesn't like. And as far as FS, it will only depend on if you're in her rotation of special boyfriends. She usually keeps one or two suckers lured on the golden pussy in the event she needs a place to shack up again. With 590 closing soon, I'm sure she's got a lover once again secured for those lonely nights when she gets bored rubbing horns. Treat her well, she's actually a really good woman with a heart and soul, but the almighty US dollar and her prison sentence in this job prevent her from living in happiness. She could have had the best life on easy street, sucking on Heinekens on the beach, had she chosen more wisely. My good friends Tim, Dan, Tony and David all know what I'm talking about. Treat her well, she's sunshine and rainbows on a cloudy day.

NoDamage
10-21-23, 18:06
The fart machine is at the mineral point Asian Massage. If a blue bicycle is out back, the fart machine is working. As far as the guy who said he got head from Wendy, I highly doubt it. She doesn't like. And as far as FS, it will only depend on if you're in her rotation of special boyfriends. She usually keeps one or two suckers lured on the golden pussy in the event she needs a place to shack up again. With 590 closing soon, I'm sure she's got a lover once again secured for those lonely nights when she gets bored rubbing horns. Treat her well, she's actually a really good woman with a heart and soul, but the almighty US dollar and her prison sentence in this job prevent her from living in happiness. She could have had the best life on easy street, sucking on Heinekens on the beach, had she chosen more wisely. My good friends Tim, Dan, Tony and David all know what I'm talking about. Treat her well, she's sunshine and rainbows on a cloudy day.YMMV, but I found Wendy far easier to talk into FS than the above would indicate.

Crisler
10-21-23, 18:54
The fart machine is at the mineral point Asian Massage. If a blue bicycle is out back, the fart machine is working. As far as the guy who said he got head from Wendy, I highly doubt it. She doesn't like. And as far as FS, it will only depend on if you're in her rotation of special boyfriends. She usually keeps one or two suckers lured on the golden pussy in the event she needs a place to shack up again. With 590 closing soon, I'm sure she's got a lover once again secured for those lonely nights when she gets bored rubbing horns. Treat her well, she's actually a really good woman with a heart and soul, but the almighty US dollar and her prison sentence in this job prevent her from living in happiness. She could have had the best life on easy street, sucking on Heinekens on the beach, had she chosen more wisely. My good friends Tim, Dan, Tony and David all know what I'm talking about. Treat her well, she's sunshine and rainbows on a cloudy day.It depends is a truism. Thanks for this amazingly entertaining tribute. Let's set a new standard in comedy gold.

RogueFive
10-22-23, 22:23
With 590 closing soonThat sucks. Why are they closing?

Sanctimonious6
10-22-23, 22:29
With 590 closing soon, I'm sure she's got a lover once again secured for those lonely nights when she gets bored rubbing horns. Do you have special inside info about 590 closing soon? I'd be curious as to the source. I saw Wendy there very recently and asked her about that. She said that wasn't happening. But she doesn't know me well, so it's possible she wasn't being straight with me. That would be a shame, as I had a very good time with her on this visit (I did not try for FS). On the other hand, I was in NYC recently, and I have to say, the very worst AMPs there are as good as or better than the very best ones here. The price is high, but there are many, many establishments where you can do pretty much anything you want with a very hot young woman. The ones in their 30's are considered old. And nearly all of them have very service-oriented attitudes; they are super friendly and aim to please. When guys talk about "extras" there, it's not about whether you can get a handy after your mediocre massage. It means BBFS is available instead of just cfs (not that all guys are looking for that). BBBJCIM is a given. Kind of puts into perspective how truly miserable the scene is around here.

MadisonMonger
10-23-23, 01:34
When guys talk about "extras" there, it's not about whether you can get a handy after your mediocre massage. It means BBFS is available instead of just cfs (not that all guys are looking for that). BBBJCIM is a given.

I've got to get to Chicago!

OkTurnOver
10-23-23, 08:54
Do you have special inside info about 590 closing soon? I'd be curious as to the source. I saw Wendy there very recently and asked her about that. She said that wasn't happening. But she doesn't know me well, so it's possible she wasn't being straight with me. That would be a shame, as I had a very good time with her on this visit (I did not try for FS). On the other hand, I was in NYC recently, and I have to say, the very worst AMPs there are as good as or better than the very best ones here. The price is high, but there are many, many establishments where you can do pretty much anything you want with a very hot young woman. The ones in their 30's are considered old. And nearly all of them have very service-oriented attitudes; they are super friendly and aim to please. When guys talk about "extras" there, it's not about whether you can get a handy after your mediocre massage. It means BBFS is available instead of just cfs (not that all guys are looking for that). BBBJCIM is a given. Kind of puts into perspective how truly miserable the scene is around here.Yeah, I went to NYC a couple weeks ago and it's always a blast. I went to a Nuru place, $320 all in for a 20 something hottie. Table shower with cat bath, BBBJ, 69, nuru for about 10 minutes then back to the room. More BBBJ on the bed, some massage and CFS, then more massage, tried to get me to do round two but I couldn't. Then I come back here and it's the same 50 year olds asking $80 for a bad attitude and handjob only. I had a favorite girl at Owen rd but she's gone and everything else is not worth it these days.

Sanctimonious6
10-23-23, 13:58
When guys talk about "extras" there, it's not about whether you can get a handy after your mediocre massage. It means BBFS is available instead of just cfs (not that all guys are looking for that). BBBJCIM is a given.

I've got to get to Chicago!I hear good things about Chicago, but I was talking about New York.

Ham Fister
10-23-23, 19:38

I've got to get to Chicago!Stick to the burbs instead of going into the city. Mt Prospect and Buffalo Grove offer the same if not better experiences than the ones in the city proper. If you can get into Korean Palace that blows away the AMPs but again if you can get in.

As for city's in general, nothing beats Orlando or Honolulu. I have never walked into an AMP in those cites that were not FS places.

DIrie999
10-30-23, 15:27
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisconsin-dells/massage/asian/grand-openingnew-asiannew-arri/811461861359

Putting this here since Sauk City is essentially a suburb of Madison. Noticed a new treatment center passing through one day although the girls told me they've been there for 3 months.

Very nice, well tended digs although the location is not good. Front door faces directly on the main drag a mere few feet away. Parking is on the side street. There is a "Ring" doorbell although you need to ring the other one highlighted in pink next to it and wait to be let in while traffic whizzes by. Once finished, you'll be encouraged to go out the side entrance and down the ramp to the residential parking lot in back. There is also a pink doorbell at that door as well. So if you're inclined (no pun intended) to check the place out, go around back and up the ramp instead of to the front door.

Fee is 70/ hr; sorry can't remember the hhr fee. The place is staffed by Amy, the chunky one who does most of the talking, and Lucy, who is pretty quiet and has a better figure. English skills were very minimal and they apparently knew nothing about or chose not to use translator apps. After spending time with both of them together, as you will see momentarily, I sensed that Lucy might be the more sensual one if dealt with alone. Keep in mind all of this is relative and YMMV.

I had done a previous recon visit and, based on what I saw, called ahead later for an appointment with Lucy. A few moments after our session started, I felt a second pair of hands on me and Amy asked if I wanted 4-hand. This was offered for $120, a $20 discount. So I thought I've got time and had some extra scratch along so what the hell. The tease started immediately and continued throughout. The ladies, led by Amy, are very social and friendly with a fair amount of giggling.

Amy started negotiations immediately on the flip and was inflexible. She started at 100 for UTC on top. I was having none of that. Absolutely nothing was going to be allowed south of the equator. She didn't like any of my counter-offers and was perfectly willing to resort to baseline service for standard minimum fee rather than further negotiation. So I played OTC while they finished me off although I was able to slip a hand inside Lucy's undergarment and tweak her nipples.

I see no reason to stop again unless little head starts barking at me on my way through town and I can get Lucy alone to see what that might be like. One of the benefits, if you will, is that they offer a punch card, with the 10th treatment 50% off. Woo hoo! I'm very curious to see whether the good folk of small-town USA allow this enterprise to continue or if it eventually withers on the vine like a Cross Plains.

GMan25
11-04-23, 16:55
Cici from the place across from Wendy's in Janesville is now working at Days Spa on Gammon in Madison. She was FS in Janesville, but beware, she will ask for a ridiculous $200, but will quickly come down to market rates if you hold firm.

JNorris
11-05-23, 21:58
Cici from the place across from Wendy's in Janesville is a now working at Days Spa on Gammon in Madison. She was FS in Janesville, but beware, she will ask for a ridiculous $200, but will quickly come down to market rates if you hold firm.I don't see a Day Spa on Gammon. Any other info?

TJ321
11-06-23, 07:45
I don't see a Day Spa on Gammon. Any other info?Don't look hard. If she's anything like she was in Janesville she wants 300 for FS, 200 for BJ and 100 for HJ. She'll charge for an hour and give you 20-30 minutes.

OkTurnOver
11-07-23, 13:29
I decided to do some hiking in the Sauk area and thought I'd finish by getting finished. Stopped in the new Sauk place, the back / side entrance is definitively better than the front since they keep the door locked. Got Lucy, friendly, playful, fair amount of teasing, then Amy came in, same sales pitch for 4 hands, I said no thanks and Amy left. Good massage and teasing continued, but then on the flip she wrecked it with high priced hard selling. Wanted $100 for basic he, I said $40, but she just kept asking and asking, eventually she relented, jerked me off and then said "Okeeee, all done". Looked at the clock, total of 40 minutes of the full hour had been used, and this new $70 rate is annoying me, usually I hand them 60 and act dumb until they say ok. I won't be returning after the selling and shorting on time. Good luck out there it's getting lamer every day.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisconsin-dells/massage/asian/grand-openingnew-asiannew-arri/811461861359

Putting this here since Sauk City is essentially a suburb of Madison. Noticed a new treatment center passing through one day although the girls told me they've been there for 3 months.

Very nice, well tended digs although the location is not good. Front door faces directly on the main drag a mere few feet away. Parking is on the side street. There is a "Ring" doorbell although you need to ring the other one highlighted in pink next to it and wait to be let in while traffic whizzes by. Once finished, you'll be encouraged to go out the side entrance and down the ramp to the residential parking lot in back. There is also a pink doorbell at that door as well. So if you're inclined (no pun intended) to check the place out, go around back and up the ramp instead of to the front door.

Fee is 70/ hr; sorry can't remember the hhr fee. The place is staffed by Amy, the chunky one who does most of the talking, and Lucy, who is pretty quiet and has a better figure. English skills were very minimal and they apparently knew nothing about or chose not to use translator apps. After spending time with both of them together, as you will see momentarily, I sensed that Lucy might be the more sensual one if dealt with alone. Keep in mind all of this is relative and YMMV.

I had done a previous recon visit and, based on what I saw, called ahead later for an appointment with Lucy. A few moments after our session started, I felt a second pair of hands on me and Amy asked if I wanted 4-hand. This was offered for $120, a $20 discount. So I thought I've got time and had some extra scratch along so what the hell. The tease started immediately and continued throughout. The ladies, led by Amy, are very social and friendly with a fair amount of giggling.

Amy started negotiations immediately on the flip and was inflexible. She started at 100 for UTC on top. I was having none of that. Absolutely nothing was going to be allowed south of the equator. She didn't like any of my counter-offers and was perfectly willing to resort to baseline service for standard minimum fee rather than further negotiation. So I played OTC while they finished me off although I was able to slip a hand inside Lucy's undergarment and tweak her nipples.

I see no reason to stop again unless little head starts barking at me on my way through town and I can get Lucy alone to see what that might be like. One of the benefits, if you will, is that they offer a punch card, with the 10th treatment 50% off. Woo hoo! I'm very curious to see whether the good folk of small-town USA allow this enterprise to continue or if it eventually withers on the vine like a Cross Plains.

Craven Morehead
11-07-23, 22:45
Toft today average looking girl maybe 25. Ask for 60 up front. Not very good massage & slight tease then had me flip.

Wanted 140 but gave 120 up front. English was not good didn't want to do more then HJ. Did get here shorts down but touch only. I said to much for too little but no English so can't recommend.If Cherry Spa is the one on E Washington directly across from the Kwik Trip I went there recently. Was serviced by a sexy middle aged gal, no Engrish, so had to communicate with her iPhone. Wanted 200 for FS, I countered with 100, she came down to 150 & wouldn't go lower, so I settled for a $60 oily handjob. Very nice tits & body. Great touch & attitude. If the FS price was lower I would have nailed her.

SitNud
11-08-23, 11:18
If Cherry Spa is the one on E Washington directly across from the Kwik Trip I went there recently. Was serviced by a sexy middle aged gal, no Engrish, so had to communicate with her iPhone. Wanted 200 for FS, I countered with 100, she came down to 150 & wouldn't go lower, so I settled for a $60 oily handjob. Very nice tits & body. Great touch & attitude. If the FS price was lower I would have nailed her.The normal FS rate is 160.

Cheech69
11-10-23, 06:44
The normal FS rate is 160.Am I correct in thinking that 160 is in addition to the entry fee?

Craven Morehead
11-10-23, 11:15
Am I correct in thinking that 160 is in addition to the entry fee?I think that's what he's saying. I paid $45 for a 30 minute session, gave 60 & was glad she came back with the change as they don't always. No way would I pay 160 for quick FS, even if that's the going rate in Madtown.

RawlSocket
11-11-23, 11:27
I think that's what he's saying. I paid $45 for a 30 minute session, gave 60 & was glad she came back with the change as they don't always. No way would I pay 160 for quick FS, even if that's the going rate in Madtown.Ok, maybe my standards are much lower than yours, but she's nice, good tits and body, but 160 is too much? What am I missing?

MadisonMonger
11-11-23, 21:32
If Cherry Spa is the one on E Washington directly across from the Kwik Trip I went there recently. Was serviced by a sexy middle aged gal, no Engrish, so had to communicate with her iPhone. Wanted 200 for FS, I countered with 100, she came down to 150 & wouldn't go lower, so I settled for a $60 oily handjob. Very nice tits & body. Great touch & attitude. If the FS price was lower I would have nailed her.60 + 150 =210 for full serve at asian spa is going rate. I've heard 140-160 is standard. If you can find that option in Madison. This option happens frequently in Green Bay.

Thanks for informing us those extras exist. Appreciate it.

Sunflower
11-12-23, 11:02
If Cherry Spa is the one on E Washington directly across from the Kwik Trip I went there recently. Was serviced by a sexy middle aged gal, no Engrish, so had to communicate with her iPhone. Wanted 200 for FS, I countered with 100, she came down to 150 & wouldn't go lower, so I settled for a $60 oily handjob. Very nice tits & body. Great touch & attitude. If the FS price was lower I would have nailed her.When I donated 120 up front, I was thinking FS but that didn't happen. If give donation up front then they have all the power, but we have to just say no and give donation after.

SitNud
11-13-23, 12:45
Am I correct in thinking that 160 is in addition to the entry fee?Correct. When you get into areas where FS is the norm. Bloomington, springfield, peoria, etc it's 60 for the hour and 160 for FS. I have never done the half hour. If you do your research and go to where the decent looking ones are in these places its a sure thing, you won't get robbed, and you will leave a load lighter. It's worth it for the safe bet especially if you like asian women. It would sure be nice to just have the sure thing places being the norm up here like it is in other areas.

Craven Morehead
11-13-23, 16:53
When I donated 120 up front, I was thinking FS but that didn't happen. If give donation up front then they have all the power, but we have to just say no and give donation after.I always opt for the 30 minute session as that's all I usually need. At this place this option is posted on the sign by the door. Some places only offer 1 hour sessions, but the event never seems to last that long. I have learned to never prepay for other services, just get naked on the table, face down & see what happens, then negotiate. I also never discuss anything sexual until I'm naked & have been touched & it's obvious that what I want is available. A common LE sting is to have a woman lead you into a room & get you to agree to pay for sex, it's recorded, then cops rush in & haul you away.

Shooter61
11-13-23, 19:56
Made a visit to SP Lucky Star on SAT night. Massage was poor and only for 15 min before being prompted for the flip. Immediately went into negotiations on what I wanted. Her pricing was off the charts. Basic Jackhammer HJ was $60, no top off. $100 with top off and wanted $150 for a BJ and $200 for BJ with the top off. Went cheap and had the basic HJ. I popped in under 5 min. So with 40 min left she acted like she was surprised that I didn't get up to leave. Paid for an hour, heck no, I'm not leaving. She sat on the end of the massage table and ran her hand up and down my leg while she had her cell phone down low and out of my sight. But I could see the glow and knew what was happening. After 15 minutes of a super boring "massage" on my legs, I asked for scalp massage. At 50 min, "time to go". I won't be back.

Mad Jockey
11-18-23, 13:17
Place is off Sherman Ave in the same strip mall as Vic Pierce anyone been there?

NeverEnough197
11-20-23, 17:00
I have always had good service at 7 day. Only L1, but they are usually very enthusiastic. One time, I even had a 4 hand L1 where one of them was completely undressed and had free roaming on both. It can be awkward if people are sitting on the tables outside next door, but the front door is no longer locked, so you can walk right past.

Place is off Sherman Ave in the same strip mall as Vic Pierce anyone been there?

SconnieNation7
11-21-23, 13:33
Stopped by the other evening at the place on EWash, got into the room and heard a shouting match between the other customer and the lady demanding 200 back and repeatedly asking yes or no. I assume she wasn't doing what he paid for.

I paid for 60 min 60 $ and gave 100 $ got no change (not normally what happens at other places). Massage was avg. Lady was old. Flipped and it was 80 $ for L1, 100 $ L2 I didn't ask about L3 but I'm guessing close to 200 $ based on earlier. Went with L2 it was ok with condom, didn't really do it for me so she went to L1 which was nice and not rushed.

All in all I paid 200 for hour massage and a 5 min try at L2. Won't return, the fact that she didn't set the change down really annoyed me as I've never had that happen on the west side.

RawlSocket
11-21-23, 23:47
After reading the last reports, I really can't see why you guys persist with Madison AMP's. I mean why bother trying, just go to GH. You might get a similar lame massage, but you're guaranteed FS for a few bucks more.

SconnieNation7
11-22-23, 00:06
After reading the last reports, I really can't see why you guys persist with Madison AMP's. I mean why bother trying, just go to GH. You might get a similar lame massage, but you're guaranteed FS for a few bucks more.Most of the time I quiet enjoy the massage and am happy paying 60 extra for L1. Never been to GH but have never wanted the rag tag lineup they produce.

RawlSocket
11-22-23, 10:17
Most of the time I quiet enjoy the massage and am happy paying 60 extra for L1. Never been to GH but have never wanted the rag tag lineup they produce.But if you've never been there, how can you assume it's rag tag? There have been great workers there over the years, even the lower tier woman are better than what has been reported on the AMP reports. And don't get me wrong, I like a good massage also.

TJ321
11-22-23, 14:42
After reading the last reports, I really can't see why you guys persist with Madison AMP's. I mean why bother trying, just go to GH. You might get a similar lame massage, but you're guaranteed FS for a few bucks more.I used to feel the same way as you, but I'm not a fan of GH anymore. It's an assembly line and it couldn't be more obvious. Part of the thrill is the chase. The thrill of that chase ended when I figured out I could just show up there every week and get my bean snapped. Once I break through and get FS at a place, I usually hit it a couple times and then start searching for something new. It's a weird sickness.

Crisler
11-23-23, 07:20
I used to feel the same way as you, but I'm not a fan of GH anymore. It's an assembly line and it couldn't be more obvious. Part of the thrill is the chase. The thrill of that chase ended when I figured out I could just show up there every week and get my bean snapped. Once I break through and get FS at a place, I usually hit it a couple times and then start searching for something new. It's a weird sickness.I've never been to GH. The location makes me feel like it's just too public. Some people seem to swear by it, as being reliable and relatively safe compared to the Russian roulette of STG.

TevaDude
11-23-23, 10:38
Most of the time I quiet enjoy the massage and am happy paying 60 extra for L1. Never been to GH but have never wanted the rag tag lineup they produce.I go to the GH every so often and I always get great FS there.

RawlSocket
11-23-23, 12:58
I've never been to GH. The location makes me feel like it's just too public. Some people seem to swear by it, as being reliable and relatively safe compared to the Russian roulette of STG.Nah, you're really not that visible entering. Big fence on the street side, and the traffic is going so fast nobody's paying any attention.

TevaDude
11-23-23, 15:46
I've never been to GH. The location makes me feel like it's just too public. Some people seem to swear by it, as being reliable and relatively safe compared to the Russian roulette of STG.No, the GH is a small yellow house and it is hard to tell what is going on with the traffic going about 40-45 MPH, and there is a large fence surrounding the house and it is also on a frontage road.

SconnieNation7
11-23-23, 17:09
No, the GH is a small yellow house and it is hard to tell what is going on with the traffic going about 40-45 MPH, and there is a large fence surrounding the house and it is also on a frontage road.Anyone who has lived in Madison or the surrounding areas for anytime in the last 20+ years knows exactly what that place is LOL.

ScottieMaynard
11-24-23, 14:55
If you like tiny Asian and full service the spa directly across from Kwik Trip will serve you well 60 for the house and 200 for the rest ask for Lilly.

TrollMongo
11-24-23, 17:51
I was furniture shopping in Madison and was planning on checking out Cherry Spa while I was in town, but when I Goggled for the address it said permanently closed so I went to 7 Day Spa instead.

My MT was Sophia, she was wearing a white blouse with black short shorts that at first I thought was a skirt. Limited English but she did have a phone with app so we could communicate. She said she had only been in the USA for a month. Probably early 20's and a bit heavy (not fat) for my taste but did a great massage although nothing beyond 1 seemed to be available. Allowed excessive groping. I was thumbs deep a couple times, also unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked but not removed bra. (Why do women in the adult entertainment field wear those damn things anyway?

The flip come pretty quick, about 20 minutes I guess, and after the fun was done she finished out the hour with more massage. She took direction well on how I liked things done. $65.00 for the hour, and 100 tip. I thought that was for 2 but it was my mistake so I'm not going to worry about it.

As I was leaving a older, thin, trim and very interesting looking lady was at the desk wearing the same kind of clothing as Sophia was, I ask her if she did massage too and she said she did, but with Sophia right there I didn't want to ask her name. If anyone knows it please let me know. I'd love to get her next time I go and I found out appointments can be made with a certain girl.

All in all a fun time and worth repeating.

DP Monger
11-30-23, 00:44
Anyone tried the new spot in Gammon Place. Upstairs on second floor? How is it? Anything great? Might try it out this weekend. Next to American Family. Might get some insurance quotes and check it out. LOL!

Craven Morehead
11-30-23, 08:53
If you like tiny Asian and full service the spa directly across from Kwik Trip will serve you well 60 for the house and 200 for the rest ask for Lilly.I went back to Cherry to partake in FS with Liliy. I paid $45 entry fee & $150 for the second entry fee. She's not young but she's cute, friendly & very enthusiastic. There were 3 vehicles outside the day I went so I waited a while to see there was nobody else in there before proceeding.

TrollMongo
11-30-23, 13:15
I went back to Cherry to partake in FS with Liliy. I paid $45 entry fee & $150 for the second entry fee. She's not young but she's cute, friendly & very enthusiastic. There were 3 vehicles outside the day I went so I waited a while to see there was nobody else in there before proceeding.Cherry Spa is open?? Is Lilly thin or heavy. I might try her this weekend.

DIrie999
11-30-23, 14:56
Cherry Spa is open?? Is Lilly thin or heavy. I might try her this weekend.Cherry Spa on Grand Cany is no longer open. The name Cherry Spa has been pirated by a separate, unrelated establishment located on E Wash Ave.

Sanctimonious6
11-30-23, 16:17
Cherry Spa is open?? Is Lilly thin or heavy. I might try her this weekend.He's talking about the new Cherry on E. Wash. , not the old one on Canyon. I don't think there's any connection besides the name, though I suppose it could be same ownership.

Wingra1
11-30-23, 16:41
Anyone tried the new spot in Gammon Place. Upstairs on second floor? How is it? Anything great? Might try it out this weekend. Next to American Family. Might get some insurance quotes and check it out. LOL!I went to scope it out. Strangely open environment. Greeted by a fortysomething 3 or 4. No thanks. "Young girl?" Sure, why not. "younger" girl was at least 40, maybe a 5. Audi 5000, can't spend monet on what I saw.

TerrificLawn
11-30-23, 20:11
Anyone tried the new spot in Gammon Place. Upstairs on second floor? How is it? Anything great? Might try it out this weekend. Next to American Family. Might get some insurance quotes and check it out. LOL!This is a good option to the usual GC corridor.

Saturday or Sunday early morning is a perfect time to get an insurance quote. .

Duffus
12-03-23, 12:14
I haven't seen anyone post about Asian massage Seybold rd. It's tempting. Any advice?

CurbFeeler
12-03-23, 12:20
I haven't seen anyone post about Asian massage Seybold rd. It's tempting. Any advice?Tried to find. No luck FAKE?

RogueFive
12-03-23, 13:54
I haven't seen anyone post about Asian massage Seybold rd. It's tempting. Any advice?I'm guessing its for some girl or girls that are working out of the Quality Inn that's across the road from the address they give.

DIrie999
12-03-23, 14:58
I'm guessing its for some girl or girls that are working out of the Quality Inn that's across the road from the address they give.Yes, that's exactly what it is if you enter the numerical address given on the ad. There is also a relatively new (and somewhat hard to find) AMP on Gammon, 2nd floor in the strip mall kitty corner from Woodman's. Only electric sign to the place faces Watts Rd.

Ham Fister
12-04-23, 16:30
Yes, that's exactly what it is if you enter the numerical address given on the ad. There is also a relatively new (and somewhat hard to find) AMP on Gammon, 2nd floor in the strip mall kitty corner from Woodman's. Only electric sign to the place faces Watts Rd.I'll check this out today.

Josh45
12-04-23, 17:03
Any recommendations over on the east side. Angel in SP is getting old and expensive. Trying to avoid GH.

TimWatley1973
12-05-23, 01:45
Any recommendations over on the east side. Angel in SP is getting old and expensive. Trying to avoid GH.I stopped in and popped a Cherry on E. Wash last Friday. Veni, Vidi, Vici, not necessarily in that order. Buck ninety five was the total damage, all in. You can find it before GH by the KT, good time, lots of fun, not 60 yrs old.

GoodJ08
12-05-23, 17:33
I'll check this out today.I stopped at the Gam Plc AMP. I got there and 5 minutes in, someone comes in and she comes back and says wait 10 minutes. I reluctantly said ok. After 15 minutes I got up and started getting dressed. I was almost dressed and she comes back and begged me not to leave and said I take care of you and I was requesting a refund. I stayed for a mediocre massage at best, slight teasing. On the flip she left again, I was passed and when she came back I said I'm leaving and she undid her top. She said 100 and I said no, she pulled her top down and said just massage? I said yes I guess and proceeded with one hand and on the phone. I said forget it and got up. Then she wanted more than a $ tip, ridiculous, I can't believe how we are getting ripped off.

MelloY
12-07-23, 01:04
I was coming late at Madison, I reach to Sara but she was closing and recommend me 665 because they have 3 flowers. I was a hesitant because my last dream was rushed, but decide to give it a try. I get hhr and pay 0. 45 fee, then I get pair with an old slim lady. After the normal question that I was there for 1 time I get to second fee negations. She ask for 0. 6 but agreed to 0. 4. A little fun and good bye. She rush it again. This time I set up the timer just of curiosity. It take 20 min, the rest was waiting.

I personally will not repeat.

Ham Fister
12-12-23, 20:38
Hit the new second floor place off Gammon.

Heavy teasing, standard finish 55 minutes. Will repeat if on this side of town but won't go out if my way to visit.

SconnieNation7
12-12-23, 21:44
I was coming late at Madison, I reach to Sara but she was closing and recommend me 665 because they have 3 flowers. I was a hesitant because my last dream was rushed, but decide to give it a try. I get hhr and pay 0. 45 fee, then I get pair with an old slim lady. After the normal question that I was there for 1 time I get to second fee negations. She ask for 0. 6 but agreed to 0. 4. A little fun and good bye. She rush it again. This time I set up the timer just of curiosity. It take 20 min, the rest was waiting.

I personally will not repeat.Why all the coding LOL .3 flowers jeeze.

RawlSocket
12-13-23, 11:12
Why all the coding LOL .3 flowers jeeze.Geez, no kidding. Especially the "dreaming". Like law enforcement is constantly monitoring our little forum.

Sanctimonious6
12-13-23, 11:31
Why all the coding LOL .3 flowers jeeze.I honestly have no idea what "because they have 3 flowers" means. I get that "roses" is often used for money, but that doesn't really make sense in the context of this sentence.

OldFreak
12-13-23, 18:32
I honestly have no idea what "because they have 3 flowers" means. I get that "roses" is often used for money, but that doesn't really make sense in the context of this sentence.My assumption is that "three flowers" refers to three massage therapists.

FunBoyZhnr
12-13-23, 19:35
Where's the best place to get a l2 or pm?

Newbie5
12-13-23, 21:14
Where's the best place to get a l2 or pm?Any AMP after noon.

Sanctimonious6
12-13-23, 22:11
My assumption is that "three flowers" refers to three massage therapists.Okay, but why would would anybody think they need to use secret code for number of therapists? I mean the number of therapists they are going to pay roses to dream about.

RawlSocket
12-14-23, 01:03
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/massage/exotic/body-rubs-professional-upscale/799960048506

This ad comes and goes, legit or not? Massage only?

Crisler
12-14-23, 08:33
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/massage/exotic/body-rubs-professional-upscale/799960048506

This ad comes and goes, legit or not? Massage only?Search the top level Madison thread for "Juliana". Ripoff reports. Bad attitude. Catfish, etc. I'd strongly recommend avoiding her.

Crisler
12-14-23, 08:33
Okay, but why would would anybody think they need to use secret code for number of therapists? I mean the number of therapists they are going to pay roses to dream about.Tin foil fetishes abound.

RawlSocket
12-14-23, 09:56
Search the top level Madison thread for "Juliana". Ripoff reports. Bad attitude. Catfish, etc. I'd strongly recommend avoiding her.Thanks, I'll pass on her.

OldFreak
12-14-23, 15:57
Okay, but why would would anybody think they need to use secret code for number of therapists? I mean the number of therapists they are going to pay roses to dream about.Your guess is as good as mine, unless the OP weighs in. I see no need for that kind of obfuscating.

AxMan223
12-14-23, 17:29
Can confirm. Leah from Cherry is there. Solid massage and standard ending.

Hit the new second floor place off Gammon.

Heavy teasing, standard finish 55 minutes. Will repeat if on this side of town but won't go out if my way to visit.

DP Monger
12-14-23, 22:58
Can confirm. Leah from Cherry is there. Solid massage and standard ending.It's not Leah. That is Cici.

R2623
12-15-23, 12:03
Anyone know if she is still around? Hoping to see her again, but her email bounced. I have some time finally over the holidays and hoping to get in somewhere. Anyone tried Lana that posts on CL lately? Looking for a decent massage and hopefully a HE but will settle for the massage at this point. Most grateful if anyone has recommendations or knows if Jacinda has new contact methods.

Crisler
12-29-23, 10:35
Anyone know if she is still around? Hoping to see her again, but her email bounced. I have some time finally over the holidays and hoping to get in somewhere. Anyone tried Lana that posts on CL lately? Looking for a decent massage and hopefully a HE but will settle for the massage at this point. Most grateful if anyone has recommendations or knows if Jacinda has new contact methods.I haven't been in touch with her. Did you try the phone number listed on her TER profile?

Edited: Removed the url since it contains her phone number. Anyway, search for her on TER, there's a phone number listed there.

Acajtr222
12-31-23, 09:04
It's not Leah. That is Cici.Anybody know what happened to Wendy from the old Cherry Spa. Although I never got nor asked for FS she always took good care of me. Good massage, plenty of mutual finger play and a couple BBBJ's. Never shorted me on time.

CurbFeeler
12-31-23, 09:49
Anybody know what happened to Wendy from the old Cherry Spa. Although I never got nor asked for FS she always took good care of me. Good massage, plenty of mutual finger play and a couple BBBJ's. Never shorted me on time.Wendy next door at 590. Curb.

Sanctimonious6
12-31-23, 09:58
Wendy next door at 590. Curb.I very recently saw a sign on the door at 590 saying they had moved to an address on Gammon. I did not investigate the Gammon location.

JNorris
01-01-24, 00:27
Anybody know what happened to Wendy from the old Cherry Spa. Although I never got nor asked for FS she always took good care of me. Good massage, plenty of mutual finger play and a couple BBBJ's. Never shorted me on time.I can confirm that 590 is open and Wendy is there. Tip her well and she will take very good care of you.

OldFreak
01-03-24, 15:33
I stopped in and popped a Cherry on E. Wash last Friday. Veni, Vidi, Vici, not necessarily in that order. Buck ninety five was the total damage, all in. You can find it before GH by the KT, good time, lots of fun, not 60 yrs old.I stopped by today and while the younger one hid in a room when I walked in, the older one was down for just about anything at the prices mentioned, even though they did try to ask for a higher amount at first. I just wish her mouth didn't smell like an ash tray.

TimWatley1973
01-05-24, 13:06
Why do you feel the need to denigrate fellow mongers? He gave his experience in his way, which is the EXACT purpose of this board. If you have an honest question about something you don't understand, ask it. If you don't like the report or find it irrelevant to your needs or not reliable, move on. If your primary concern is that LEO understands the report without the code, then that means YOU also understand the code. What's the problem?

All you're doing is conditioning users of this platform to NOT report their experiences. Congrats on killing the board one report at a time.

Okay, but why would would anybody think they need to use secret code for number of therapists? I mean the number of therapists they are going to pay roses to dream about.

Sanctimonious6
01-05-24, 13:31
Why do you feel the need to denigrate fellow mongers? He gave his experience in his way, which is the EXACT purpose of this board. If you have an honest question about something you don't understand, ask it. If you don't like the report or find it irrelevant to your needs or not reliable, move on. If your primary concern is that LEO understands the report without the code, then that means YOU also understand the code. What's the problem?

All you're doing is conditioning users of this platform to NOT report their experiences. Congrats on killing the board one report at a time.The problem is that using the secret codes obscures meaning and make communication worse. This is largely because people are using them inconsistently, many of them obviously having never read the guidelines about them. In the example you are calling me out for, the poster's comment was completely incomprehensible, to the point where we readers couldn't agree on what he was saying, and I don't think he ever chimed back in to clarify. That's not a personal swipe at that individual. That's a straightforward statement that the code he was trying to use did not accomplish what he was trying to accomplish. And since the codes serve no legitimate LEO-avoidance purpose anyway, it would be better if people just stopped with the roses and such. That way, people wouldn't have to constantly ask for clarification.

SconnieNation7
01-05-24, 13:45
The problem is that using the secret codes obscures meaning and make communication worse. This is largely because people are using them inconsistently, many of them obviously having never read the guidelines about them. In the example you are calling me out for, the poster's comment was completely incomprehensible, to the point where we readers couldn't agree on what he was saying, and I don't think he ever chimed back in to clarify. That's not a personal swipe at that individual. That's a straightforward statement that the code he was trying to use did not accomplish what he was trying to accomplish. And since the codes serve no legitimate LEO-avoidance purpose anyway, it would be better if people just stopped with the roses and such. That way, people wouldn't have to constantly ask for clarification.Agreed. Post below is getting a little too sensitive / offended for someone else.

RandomMadison
01-06-24, 18:30
Agreed. Post below is getting a little too sensitive / offended for someone else.Even as a senior member who frequents here couple times a week I am still thrown off by some of the lingo used in the Massage section. With new places popping up and people just use street numbers I am not sure where they are referring to or which places are even good these days. Some more clarity without to much information would be huge for new members and old like me who might be away for a bit. Just a thought I guess.

No clue what 590 is and which second floor place off of gammon even is at this point. Anyone want to DM me feel free lmao.

RxTheMan
01-06-24, 18:51
What does she look like.

I stopped by today and while the younger one hid in a room when I walked in, the older one was down for just about anything at the prices mentioned, even though they did try to ask for a higher amount at first. I just wish her mouth didn't smell like an ash tray.

OldFreak
01-09-24, 10:13
What does she look like.Like every other older MT / slore in a local AMP. Not quite granny level and not as off putting as many others around. Best way to find out is to pay a visit.

PhatCat
01-16-24, 00:02
Haven't been here in a while, but planning on going. Can anyone confirm what the new rate is for the full program for 40 minutes? Last time I was in, it was 180. Thanks!

TrapShooter01
01-16-24, 14:21
Haven't been here in a while, but planning on going. Can anyone confirm what the new rate is for the full program for 40 minutes? Last time I was in, it was 180. Thanks!I think the 40 minute rate is either 220 or 240. I know the hour is 280.

Ham Fister
01-22-24, 20:39
Went to the new place by Woodmans only to discover two guys waiting their turn. Turned around and left. I don't see this place lasting long experience it while you can.

RxTheMan
01-22-24, 21:41
220 for 40 minutes.

Haven't been here in a while, but planning on going. Can anyone confirm what the new rate is for the full program for 40 minutes? Last time I was in, it was 180. Thanks!

Madtown11
01-26-24, 22:50
220 for 40 minutes.So is that what tip factored in?

RawlSocket
01-27-24, 11:06
Anyone stop there recently? It's just a bit too close to home for me, unless I'm really careful. But it is an option.

Ham Fister
01-27-24, 14:54
Was on the west side this morning and saw a foot massage place with blacked out windows and the Asian massage neon lights standard. Was next to the Half Priced books in that strip mall. Anyone go there? I did not have the time to stop in and don't get on the west side that often so I can't Toftt.

Sunflower
01-28-24, 12:40
Was on the west side this morning and saw a foot massage place with blacked out windows and the Asian massage neon lights standard. Was next to the Half Priced books in that strip mall. Anyone go there? I did not have the time to stop in and don't get on the west side that often so I can't Toftt.I looked it up online and had 26 pics one showed several prices but what caught my eye was 30, 60 & 90 min. Massage (with cloth on).

DIrie999
01-28-24, 12:41
Was on the west side this morning and saw a foot massage place with blacked out windows and the Asian massage neon lights standard. Was next to the Half Priced books in that strip mall. Anyone go there? I did not have the time to stop in and don't get on the west side that often so I can't Toftt.Stopped in this morning for a recon. Windows are no longer blacked out but a wall-to-wall, floor to ceiling curtain divides the entry area from the back. Menu offered chair, foot and table massage or combinations thereof. Was greeted by a man and a woman. Presume it to be strictly legit but I could be wrong.

Jwlgn309
01-29-24, 00:07
Anyone been to the new place near Sunflower in Middleton? I think it's in the same building if not right next door.

Noob2017
01-31-24, 21:49
Saw her once and can confirm that she has a model portfolio. The pics she showed me were incredible. But the massage was very weak, maybe a 4 at best. And her rate is double most places. She only tried minimal upsell to me. She is very nice. But I have no idea how she stays in business in such a small market.Did you see her body paint pics? When she started, she used her real name snd she had a g rated geisha body paint pic but a simple search revealed a bunch more pics some not so g rated. Rumor had been she did european playboy but I never found those. She is really nice but she only used her feet then. She wants to overcharge for the bob-negotiable heating pad and special oils. Not worth a repeat.

Bruton Gaster
01-31-24, 22:40
Did you see her body paint pics? When she started, she used her real name snd she had a g rated geisha body paint pic but a simple search revealed a bunch more pics some not so g rated. Rumor had been she did european playboy but I never found those. She is really nice but she only used her feet then. She wants to overcharge for the bob-negotiable heating pad and special oils. Not worth a repeat.We've been having this same convo over on the escort thread. I enjoy the massages but doesn't appear to be anything more available. I'll let you know if it changes.

LovedMeLongTim
02-02-24, 11:43
Was in town overnight for work last week and went to my go-to which is Owen Rd. I've stopped asking for names but she was a typical stocky, mid fifties lady with a pretty face. The massage was supposed to be medium but she had very strong hands and worked me over a bit too much. On the flip I didn't even have to suggest anything. "I suck it?" she asked. One ziplock bag later and I was out the door fifteen minutes short of my paid for hour. Another Meh experience but I can't seem to stop partaking in this hobby.

DIrie999
02-02-24, 14:38
Stopped in this morning for a recon. Windows are no longer blacked out but a wall-to-wall, floor to ceiling curtain divides the entry area from the back. Menu offered chair, foot and table massage or combinations thereof. Was greeted by a man and a woman. Presume it to be strictly legit but I could be wrong.Was out that way for another reason this morning and swung by the former spa to see what I could see. Judging by the similarities in graphics, it seems the most recent but now former tenant in X Plains is now the occupant of the new place on Whitney. And despite my earlier impression of a strictly legit place, the new place on Whitney is posting on STG with a pretty standard AMP ad. Perhaps we need a volunteer to TOFTT.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/massage/asian/608-896-0006new-girlsclassybes/683381162589

CeeriousFan57
02-02-24, 17:25
Was in town overnight for work last week and went to my go-to which is Owen Rd. I've stopped asking for names but she was a typical stocky, mid fifties lady with a pretty face. The massage was supposed to be medium but she had very strong hands and worked me over a bit too much. On the flip I didn't even have to suggest anything. "I suck it?" she asked. One ziplock bag later and I was out the door fifteen minutes short of my paid for hour. Another Meh experience but I can't seem to stop partaking in this hobby.Did you have to tip her for the BJ, or was it included in the house fee?

NitroPimp
02-02-24, 18:29
Did you have to tip her for the BJ, or was it included in the house fee?Extras are never included in the AMP house fee, unless it's an apartment.

CeeriousFan57
02-02-24, 20:43
Extras are never included in the AMP house fee, unless it's an apartment.That is my (limited) experience / understanding as well. I was just surprised that a masseuse at a Madison AMP would offer that right off the bat, especially without any tip haggling.

DP Monger
02-03-24, 12:59
Went to the new place by Woodmans only to discover two guys waiting their turn. Turned around and left. I don't see this place lasting long experience it while you can.I stopped last night for my second visit to only to see a quarrel happening outside between the girl who works there and white guy outside. She was yelling and climbing into his truck as he tried to leave. I tried to hear what was being said from within my car, but all I could understand was the guy saying that he wanted her to go back and leave him alone. Looked like she was trying to hang on to the truck as he was trying to drive away! Then when he left, she was locked outside Hahahahah. What the hell is going on here I wonder. I left and went to McDonalds for dinner LOL! At.

MadisonMonger
02-04-24, 02:23
Went to the new place by Woodmans only to discover two guys waiting their turn. Turned around and left. I don't see this place lasting long experience it while you can.I'm assuming you mean the Woodman's on the West side right?

Sanctimonious6
02-04-24, 17:49
For my money, Cherry on the east side is the most reliable AMP option at the moment. Yang Yang isn't extremely young, but not a granny either and has a nice body. Doesn't speak a word of English, but she's playful and friendly. 60 door fee. The massage was decent. She asked for 200 tip for FS, and I didn't feel like haggling so I agreed. No regrets, will probably continue to patronize.

OldFreak
02-04-24, 18:07
For my money, Cherry on the east side is the most reliable AMP option at the moment. Yang Yang isn't extremely young, but not a granny either and has a nice body. Doesn't speak a word of English, but she's playful and friendly. 60 door fee. The massage was decent. She asked for 200 tip for FS, and I didn't feel like haggling so I agreed. No regrets, will probably continue to patronize.She was accepting $150 when I visited. Hopefully she's not going to insist on 200 now.

Duffus
02-04-24, 21:37
Ewa will take good care of you. She seems to be working the place by herself at the moment. I've seen her have 6 times and Annie once. Both are excellent and massage with a quality finish.

Things seem a little slow. I told Ewa I would share with my friends how good it is. Ewa and Annie are both fit young and petite. Yet old enough to know what they're doing. English is no problem.

60 minutes starts at 70 bucks. Seniors PM me if you need more details. I text before I go to see if she's busy.

I also give a shout out to S & J massage on the south side of Walmart watertown. Lisa is more mature, but very fit and outgoing.

PNR2004
02-05-24, 14:29
Was in town overnight for work last week and went to my go-to which is Owen Rd. I've stopped asking for names but she was a typical stocky, mid fifties lady with a pretty face. The massage was supposed to be medium but she had very strong hands and worked me over a bit too much. On the flip I didn't even have to suggest anything. "I suck it?" she asked. One ziplock bag later and I was out the door fifteen minutes short of my paid for hour. Another Meh experience but I can't seem to stop partaking in this hobby.I have had saran wrap head at AMP's but never ziplock. I rarely get an hour because it is always less than a half.

Sunflower
02-08-24, 09:56
I saw Wendy a few weeks ago and asked if should call first to set up another appointment with her, she said yes. I called yesterday and was told she is gone, and new girl is Sofie. I didn't stop in so does anyone know if that is true?

LovedMeLongTim
02-09-24, 13:34
Obviously, the ziplock was a joke. It was Saran Wrap.

JNorris
02-11-24, 03:30
I saw Wendy a few weeks ago and asked if should call first to set up another appointment with her, she said yes. I called yesterday and was told she is gone, and new girl is Sofie. I didn't stop in so does anyone know if that is true?Did you mean Wendy at 590?

Sunflower
02-11-24, 10:51
Did you mean Wendy at 590?Yes Wendy from 590. If she's gone, I hope she resurfaces somewhere else.

NitroPimp
02-11-24, 12:12
I stopped last night for my second visit to only to see a quarrel happening outside between the girl who works there and white guy outside. She was yelling and climbing into his truck as he tried to leave. I tried to hear what was being said from within my car, but all I could understand was the guy saying that he wanted her to go back and leave him alone. Looked like she was trying to hang on to the truck as he was trying to drive away! Then when he left, she was locked outside Hahahahah. What the hell is going on here I wonder. I left and went to McDonalds for dinner LOL! At.Probably pissed the monger didn't tip what she thought they agreed on. Or he didn't tip? Or, an outside chance he was a "boyfriend" who was tired of being a cuckold.

The surprising part is she was locked out! Maybe mama song decided she's had enough? Maybe you could have scooped her up! Now you can be the new "boyfriend" !

CurbFeeler
02-11-24, 14:57
Yes Wendy from 590. If she's gone, I hope she resurfaces somewhere else.Wendy at 590 yet.

OliveMeat
02-14-24, 09:32
Ewa will take good care of you. She seems to be working the place by herself at the moment. I've seen her have 6 times and Annie once. Both are excellent and massage with a quality finish.

Things seem a little slow. I told Ewa I would share with my friends how good it is. Ewa and Annie are both fit young and petite. Yet old enough to know what they're doing. English is no problem.

60 minutes starts at 70 bucks. Seniors PM me if you need more details. I text before I go to see if she's busy.

I also give a shout out to S & J massage on the south side of Walmart watertown. Lisa is more mature, but very fit and outgoing.Not my experience at all. Was left with the door open and no flip when I went. A very light, shitty massage. Maybe she was new and intimidated? Perhaps things have changed. Hot, young girl; I agree. I've had a lot of success everywhere else, so I don't think it was due to me. YMMV. (GS).

JNorris
02-14-24, 22:27
I saw Wendy a few weeks ago and asked if should call first to set up another appointment with her, she said yes. I called yesterday and was told she is gone, and new girl is Sofie. I didn't stop in so does anyone know if that is true?Just an FYI. Wendy is still available at 590. Take care of her and she will take very good care of you.

SconnieNation7
02-14-24, 23:30
Just an FYI. Wendy is still available at 590. Take care of her and she will take very good care of you.Not vague at all LOL.

RunawayTruck
02-14-24, 23:57
Not my experience at all. Was left with the door open and no flip when I went. A very light, shitty massage. Maybe she was new and intimidated? Perhaps things have changed. Hot, young girl; I agree. I've had a lot of success everywhere else, so I don't think it was due to me. YMMV. (GS).When did you go there last? I'm planning a trip there tomorrow.

Duffus
02-15-24, 15:39
Not my experience at all. Was left with the door open and no flip when I went. A very light, shitty massage. Maybe she was new and intimidated? Perhaps things have changed. Hot, young girl; I agree. I've had a lot of success everywhere else, so I don't think it was due to me. YMMV. (GS).My 7th time w / Ewa. I did 90 Min for $120. She worked hard. It was perhaps the best AMP massage since 1970 in Saigon.

Finish was just what grandpa needed.

When I heard another person in the shop Ewa said another MT was there. A new name I had't heard before. Valerie??

YeahBuddy2000
02-15-24, 16:09
I'm staying in the Dells tonight for work. Anyone have an UTR or in home massage in Madison or Dells they can message me. I'm up in Green Bay and can give info if anyone needs for that area.

SkinnyLad
02-15-24, 20:28
Hi, new member here. Lurked before joining, have a question. Was at an AMP for a hour massage and at the flip (trying to learn the lingo) was worked on for a few minutes then was asked what I would like to do now. Didn't know what to say. Do I say level 1 or 2, or I would like HJ or BJ or what?? Didn't want to offend the lady, but I did miss out on extras for not knowing what to say properly. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Mfl Erdie
02-15-24, 22:49
Hi, new member here. Lurked before joining, have a question. Was at an AMP for a hour massage and at the flip (trying to learn the lingo) was worked on for a few minutes then was asked what I would like to do now. Didn't know what to say. Do I say level 1 or 2, or I would like HJ or BJ or what?? Didn't want to offend the lady, but I did miss out on extras for not knowing what to say properly. Any help with this would be appreciated.I've never had to say much. I'd probably say "I'm up for everything. ".

PNR2004
02-16-24, 11:08
Hi, new member here. Lurked before joining, have a question. Was at an AMP for a hour massage and at the flip (trying to learn the lingo) was worked on for a few minutes then was asked what I would like to do now. Didn't know what to say. Do I say level 1 or 2, or I would like HJ or BJ or what?? Didn't want to offend the lady, but I did miss out on extras for not knowing what to say properly. Any help with this would be appreciated.I always answer Boom Boom. They all know that means FS. If not available they will indicate that and continue negotiating.

HandsOnly
02-16-24, 14:59
She was accepting $150 when I visited. Hopefully she's not going to insist on 200 now.Now that the cats out of the bag.

Yang Yang is a CC Rider. Guys, please keep it that way. We don't need to encourage GPS with a unicorn.

Visiting her for the past 2 months. First time meeting, she asked what do you want. While stripping, replied "up to you". Asked for $$ after house. Agreed on $. 4, so now give $$ for the HR to avoid those discussions all together. $$ is all inclusive FS for 1 HR.

She always wants CFS, but YMMV greatly depending on the usual stuff. Visits start with CBJ, then DATY, then she got on the table and worked her abs and legs by doing squats. Didn't last 5 min. Gave her a massage. On repeat visits, same, made sure it lasted, so she flipped for mish, turned her to the side side. As per normal, fingers in is just a no-no, don't see the need to ask for more. Finish with standard massage to fill the HR.

SconnieNation7
02-16-24, 19:27
Now that the cats out of the bag.

Yang Yang is a CC Rider. Guys, please keep it that way. We don't need to encourage GPS with a unicorn.

Visiting her for the past 2 months. First time meeting, she asked what do you want. While stripping, replied "up to you". Asked for $$ after house. Agreed on $. 4, so now give $$ for the HR to avoid those discussions all together. $$ is all inclusive FS for 1 HR.

She always wants CFS, but YMMV greatly depending on the usual stuff. Visits start with CBJ, then DATY, then she got on the table and worked her abs and legs by doing squats. Didn't last 5 min. Gave her a massage. On repeat visits, same, made sure it lasted, so she flipped for mish, turned her to the side side. As per normal, fingers in is just a no-no, don't see the need to ask for more. Finish with standard massage to fill the HR.CBJ & CFS eh that's a pass from me. CBJ is for the birds.

Mfl Erdie
02-18-24, 01:37
Now that the cats out of the bag.

Yang Yang is a CC Rider. Guys, please keep it that way. We don't need to encourage GPS with a unicorn.I've also seen Yang Yang recently and had a really nice massage. She told me she will be leaving for a month at the end of this month. So see her while you can.

MadisonVanMan1
02-19-24, 19:03
Had a cancel from my 10 year + white masseuse, today. Haven't had a massage from her in 10 years +, but see her about every week or two. So, decided it was worth a ride from my home near the airport to the west side. Tried 590, sign on door we have moved to 22 XX Gammon Road. Figured, oh sh at t, going to have to run the gauntlet (see Clint Eastwood movie from about 35 years ago). Tried the door, it was open. Walked in and was greeted by female about 50 feet down the corridor to the back. Saw the silhouette, decided it was worth a shot. Not much English, but, started as I usually do with a boobie grope and a but grab, and was greeted with a smile. Paid $60 for an hour, she came back, and I ignored the instruction to lie down on tummy, (end up rocking like a dory in a noreaster off of the coast of Maine, when I do. Negotiations ensued with a Franklin getting upsies and downsies. Handicraft, mutual ensued. A fine time was had by all. On the way out, met the lovely Wendy, wished I had got her, but, there was also a shorted spitfire who came out, and wouldn't mind some quality time with either.

Other adventures have included all three of the Sun Priairie establishments. The one on Mail, backing up to quicktrip, about a month or so ago, met by woman, about 30, dressed in what I would call fachion. Lovely loose sleeved top with matching open leg shorts. Could have been ideal with multiples returns, butt. Wanted $100 to grope boobies, which the poor girl could not afford a bra to hold uphold up. Finally decided to give it a shot, with hopes that there would be more to bargain for. Hopes ended when she said that because she was young and beautiful, she should be getting more money for less entertainment. Got my handicraft, felt some of the finest boobs in Asian Dane county, and decided a return visit was icky. (Stupid me? Maybe more on the table with return visit.) Her name, that day was Michelle. A week or two later, decided to try King street, in downtown Sun Prairie. Met with petite, wearing a thin filmy top and harem paint, virtually see thru, with nothing under. Figured my mother load was about to be mined. Spent the next 40 minutes out of a one hour, negotiation. No level three at all, wanted $160 for ups and downs and handicraft. Finally agreed to something, with twenty minutes left, I got up to get my wallet, and proceeded to get dressed. Other girl came in to check towels? Thin as a rail, wearing UW branded sweatshirt and sweatpants. My girl whimpered and wined about no tip, no tip at all, I countered with you didn't do anything, do nothing, no tip. Left with no massage, no handicraft, no tip, and actually felt good about it, She was really pissed off. Went to parlor off of Hiway 1X, later in week, saw my girl for the last 4 our+ years, and and a magnificent time. The larger girl with glasses is in China for the one month per year they need to be out of the country for immigration and they had two girls who would be fine. Other adventures to come. Has any body been to Beaver Dam lately, I would not mind a road trip, and Portage and Watertown have each had a positive and a negative review. Anybody try the new place on Whitney way next to the bookstore? Keep smiling, the union terrace is up soon. One of the forums suggested to try the general population, chat, and try to close, but, never discuss cash or monetary until the door is closed.

BrunoMadison
02-20-24, 18:22
Driving thru SP this morning, looks like there is a new place on Main in a long strip shopping area? Anyone give it a try yet?

NeverEnough197
02-21-24, 23:51
Driving thru SP this morning, looks like there is a new place on Main in a long strip shopping area? Anyone give it a try yet?TOFTT since I wasn't in the mood for a HE anyway. Standard AMP provider. I only saw one lady when I went, not much to look at. , Only 60/ hr and a middle of the road massage. Started face down with towel still folded on the table. First thing she does is cover me with the towel. I spent my face down time intentionally not brushing up against her or giving any other signs to see what happened. On the flip, I rolled so the towel fell beside me and I was promptly re-covered. When she started on the legs, she did start making contact and using sign language to see if I wanted a handshake. I turned her down and just relaxed for the rest of the massage.

TL-DR: at least L1 is available.

Jorcore
02-22-24, 16:01
What's it called, Angel?

I think this is my first post, been lurking forever. Go easy on me.

This place is not very nice. Not very clean, doesn't look like towels were being changed. Paper towel for your face.

Went early, and saw 2 girls there. Went with luck of the draw -- middle age (40's /50's). Big up top, medium in the mid section. Pants (not a skirt like others have mentioned). $60 for 1 hr decent massage, really took care of everything pretty well. I always ask for hard and it wasn't a torture session. I thought Angel had a wide open menu, and I wasn't looking to go all in so I didn't give any hints; sometimes I like to just see what happens.

Great tease at about the 30 m mark. On flip she asked for $100 for. L1 and shirt? I asked "everything" and was met with a stern "no. " Didn't negotiate for it, so it may have been not on the menu or just bad communication -- not sure. Anyway -- the tits were huge man mades so I gladly gave $60.

Got to touch some really nice fake boobies while she gave a phenomenal L1. Took her time, worked the whole steak, and gave the boys awesome attention.

Finished with a massage.

When I was leaving, the 2nd girl looked cute. Didn't take note of age, maybe a little younger.

Jwlgn309
02-23-24, 16:14
Reports from the past couple months.

7 Day on north side. Seen Sofie a couple times now, good medium massage, great tease, full roaming UC, really gets into it. 80 tip. Well worth it.

558 GC. Mediocre soft massage, rush job, asked for 100 for standard finish, I said 60 or nothing, she nods, rush job finish, shorted 15 min. Only if desperate.

Resun Middleton. First trip there. Clean and quiet. Average looking girl, not much tease or roaming, but really good medium massage and good slow HJ finish. 60 tip. Nothing special but gets the job done. May return if the menu opens up.

Owen Rd. Another upseller. Went for 30 min, she still wanted 100 for HJ finish. I declined, drove home unsatisfied.

At this point I'd almost prefer knowing that it's just a handshake, and not have to worry about upsell, enjoy the massage and save a couple of Jackson's

MikaPeltinin
02-24-24, 02:45
New talent.

Very nice.

Just saying.

Mika.

CurbFeeler
02-24-24, 16:56
New talent.

Very nice.

Just saying.

Mika.Where is it??

DIrie999
02-24-24, 17:42
Where is it??Cahill in Fitch.

RunawayTruck
02-24-24, 20:57
My 7th time w / Ewa. I did 90 Min for $120. She worked hard. It was perhaps the best AMP massage since 1970 in Saigon.

Finish was just what grandpa needed.

When I heard another person in the shop Ewa said another MT was there. A new name I had't heard before. Valerie??Diffuse, good advise on Golden Stone. Stop by there today and had Annie. Really a great attitude. Had a great message with tender care. She was a great time on the flip and finish with a very nice cool down rub. Thanks again for the advise and info. [.

MadAznGuy
02-26-24, 12:13
I miss State St, Jacinda and Tara. Any non- Asian ladies around? Thanks!

Milo Madison
02-27-24, 12:39
Was just thinking of these two recently. Hope they are both doing well. But sure do miss the service even after all this time. I'm sure someone will fuss about this post but memory is a funny thing. Mine are all fond for these two. Be safe out there.

I miss State St, Jacinda and Tara. Any non- Asian ladies around? Thanks!

Sanctimonious6
02-27-24, 14:24
Was just thinking of these two recently. Hope they are both doing well. But sure do miss the service even after all this time. I'm sure someone will fuss about this post but memory is a funny thing. Mine are all fond for these two. Be safe out there.I'm kind of amazed that the next iteration of Canyon / State hasn't popped up somewhere. Or maybe it has and I don't know about it because they're trying to stay more UTR this time.

WasTravelHandy
02-27-24, 14:32
I'm kind of amazed that the next iteration of Canyon / State hasn't popped up somewhere. Or maybe it has and I don't know about it because they're trying to stay more UTR this time.Have you tried lucky star in sun prairie lately?

WasTravelHandy
02-27-24, 16:40
I'm kind of amazed that the next iteration of Canyon / State hasn't popped up somewhere. Or maybe it has and I don't know about it because they're trying to stay more UTR this time.Have you tried lucky star in sun prairie lately?

Sanctimonious6
02-27-24, 19:49
Have you tried lucky star in sun prairie lately?Never been there. Isn't it just another garden variety AMP?

HeywoodJablow
02-27-24, 19:56
I'm kind of amazed that the next iteration of Canyon / State hasn't popped up somewhere. Or maybe it has and I don't know about it because they're trying to stay more UTR this time.What happened to State and when? Was there a bust or did the troll guy just run off all the women? How the hell did he ever get them anyway? If truly closed, what was the address? I never went, but walked around with my family and wondered where it was.

WasTravelHandy
02-27-24, 20:33
Never been there. Isn't it just another garden variety AMP?I've had great experiences there.

OldFreak
02-27-24, 23:57
I've had great experiences there.It would be helpful if you were a bit more specific about what made it a "great experience". Was it more cost effective? Better massage? Cuter MT's? More open menu? Also it might help if you compared it to some other known spas.

EndoExo
02-28-24, 00:53
What happened to State and when? Was there a bust or did the troll guy just run off all the women? How the hell did he ever get them anyway? If truly closed, what was the address? I never went, but walked around with my family and wondered where it was.They closed about 6 months ago, it wasn't busted by LE. Landlord kicked them out, probably got tipped off or something. I stopped going when I found out LE had a camera pointed right at the exterior door to the apartment units. It was on the 200 block near Paul's. I do miss the ladies from like 5 years ago yet.

WasTravelHandy
02-28-24, 10:32
It would be helpful if you were a bit more specific about what made it a "great experience". Was it more cost effective? Better massage? Cuter MT's? More open menu? Also it might help if you compared it to some other known spas.I only know Michelle because I knew her from Green Bay. For me the options were wide open. There's another girl, Chloe that's there now. She's definitely worth seeing. I'm not going to share any details for my own reasons but I think you will not be disappointed at that place.

I haven't been to any of the other stores in Madison. Sorry I'm a little lacking on details but I have to watch what I say.

RawlSocket
02-28-24, 18:42
I only know Michelle because I knew her from Green Bay. For me the options were wide open. There's another girl, Chloe that's there now. She's definitely worth seeing. I'm not going to share any details for my own reasons but I think you will not be disappointed at that place.

I haven't been to any of the other stores in Madison. Sorry I'm a little lacking on details but I have to watch what I say.You're on a forum where you are supposed to share details. What possible reasons could you not have for sharing? Because of this, your recommendations are pretty much worthless. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but just step up.

WasTravelHandy
02-28-24, 19:27
You're on a forum where you are supposed to share details. What possible reasons could you not have for sharing? Because of this, your recommendations are pretty much worthless. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but just step up.I have my reasons. I was a senior member for years. I had to delete that account because I got into some trouble. Not going to explain.

I don't get explicit anymore. But I can't believe there's not more talk about that place. I don't live near there and I rarely go there. But it was always worth the visit.

I understand everyone's frustration, sorry gents.

WasTravelHandy
02-28-24, 19:50
You're on a forum where you are supposed to share details. What possible reasons could you not have for sharing? Because of this, your recommendations are pretty much worthless. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but just step up.Sent you a message.

WasTravelHandy
02-29-24, 11:36
Many of you guys that messaged me. Your mail boxes are full.

I explained my situation to a couple of you to gain my credibility back. I won't say anymore than I am a former senior member with a new account. I don't live near Madison. I don't hobby much anymore. So I only shared about a place I know. Try it, don't try, doesn't matter. But to me it's worth a visit.

Sanctimonious6
03-03-24, 18:19
You're on a forum where you are supposed to share details. What possible reasons could you not have for sharing? Because of this, your recommendations are pretty much worthless. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, but just step up.On WTHandy's enthusiastic but not very informative recommendation, I visited Sunshine. I drew Summer, who seemed to be the only provider working, though I'm not totally sure about that. Minimal English, which doesn't bother me. For me, the menu was not particularly broad, but the massage was excellent by AMP standards, the manual ending was very well done, nice and slow, and the therapist was youngish and cute. I got my full hour plus an extra 10 of head massage at the end. No negotiating about tip. I gave 60 for good effort. I'd go back in hopes of the menu expanding with repeat visits.

WasTravelHandy
03-03-24, 18:47
On WTHandy's enthusiastic but not very informative recommendation, I visited Sunshine. I drew Summer, who seemed to be the only provider working, though I'm not totally sure about that. Minimal English, which doesn't bother me. For me, the menu was not particularly broad, but the massage was excellent by AMP standards, the manual ending was very well done, nice and slow, and the therapist was youngish and cute. I got my full hour plus an extra 10 of head massage at the end. No negotiating about tip. I gave 60 for good effort. I'd go back in hopes of the menu expanding with repeat visits.You guys are a trip.

I was talking about Lucky Star. Never once did I mention or comment on sunshine. The other guys that messaged me went and had a great time at lucky. You just got hands. Nice work.

IceFourPlay
03-03-24, 21:23
I only know Michelle because I knew her from Green Bay. For me the options were wide open. There's another girl, Chloe that's there now. She's definitely worth seeing. I'm not going to share any details for my own reasons but I think you will not be disappointed at that place.

I haven't been to any of the other stores in Madison. Sorry I'm a little lacking on details but I have to watch what I say.I met Chloe. Her massage is forgettable but the flip was knockout. Solid advice bro!

OldFreak
03-03-24, 21:58
On WTHandy's enthusiastic but not very informative recommendation, I visited Sunshine. I drew Summer, who seemed to be the only provider working, though I'm not totally sure about that. Minimal English, which doesn't bother me. For me, the menu was not particularly broad, but the massage was excellent by AMP standards, the manual ending was very well done, nice and slow, and the therapist was youngish and cute. I got my full hour plus an extra 10 of head massage at the end. No negotiating about tip. I gave 60 for good effort. I'd go back in hopes of the menu expanding with repeat visits.Isn't Sunshine in Fitchburg. And he was talking about Lucky Star is Sun Prairie?

CurbFeeler
03-03-24, 22:20
On WTHandy's enthusiastic but not very informative recommendation, I visited Sunshine. I drew Summer, who seemed to be the only provider working, though I'm not totally sure about that. Minimal English, which doesn't bother me. For me, the menu was not particularly broad, but the massage was excellent by AMP standards, the manual ending was very well done, nice and slow, and the therapist was youngish and cute. I got my full hour plus an extra 10 of head massage at the end. No negotiating about tip. I gave 60 for good effort. I'd go back in hopes of the menu expanding with repeat visits.Went to sunshine drew young one, sad sad sad no touch offered HJ again sad sad sad. Took me for hundred. Never again. short on time too.

WasTravelHandy
03-04-24, 07:56
I met Chloe. Her massage is forgettable but the flip was knockout. Solid advice bro!Thank you!

I'm not making things up. Still frosts me these guys that should know everything have missed a gem in the area.

Sanctimonious6
03-04-24, 13:57
You guys are a trip.

I was talking about Lucky Star. Never once did I mention or comment on sunshine. The other guys that messaged me went and had a great time at lucky. You just got hands. Nice work.Sorry, I conflated two different recs.

WasTravelHandy
03-04-24, 14:38
Sorry, I conflated two different recs.Sanc your mailbox is full.

NoOnerSrFun
03-04-24, 15:27
Thank you!

I'm not making things up. Still frosts me these guys that should know everything have missed a gem in the area.I checked Lucky Star out last Thursday. Steady stream of guys that night. It was a typical AMP to me. Extra's definitely available at end, but the Asian girl didn't do it for me. No way I was providing the required fundage. I walked. Didn't even want the hand shake at flip. I wish I had asked her for a name.

Sanctimonious6
03-04-24, 18:11
Sanc your mailbox is full.Inbox has been cleared.

Wheres Oslo
03-04-24, 18:13
Was visiting Madison last Friday and had limited time.

Called Lucky Star but was a 40 minute wait.

I looked in the area and saw Angel Spa was close and called. No wait.

Headed over and paid for the hour. Still $60 where most I go to have gone to $70.

Great massage by a average AMP worker. Teased a bit before the flip and then was asked what next?

Wasnt looking for full service but I asked to see what the price was and she said $200 LOL.

Settled for a handy that was actually pretty good.

Was a very typical AMP outing. Nothing bad and nothing exceptional.

Just a safe bet.

Ham Fister
03-04-24, 20:38
10/10.

Not the best looking but it is a fun time.

Still prefer Angel.

Bino608
03-05-24, 17:45
Stopped by yesterday, figured a rainy day might make for a good massage day. Not busy when I got there, two ladies greeted me. Somewhat young I'd say younger than 35 maybe, neither spoke nor understood English. Took the hour as I actually needed a massage, she came back in and gave me the change and we started off with a medium leading into hard on the back which ended up being one of the best massages I've had. No tease or indication leading up to anything so I called it a day however after I hand her a 15 tip she mouths to me I do more next time, which I had to ask to repeat at least 3 times LOL. Maybe these ladies have to get a knowing of you before they open up or maybe she meant do more as in don't short me on time and actually massage the rest of my body and not just the back and legs LOL. Anyways idk About you guys but if you're looking for just a above standard massage I'd say go there LOL but don't expect the open menus you guys seem to find everywhere else.

Sanctimonious6
03-06-24, 11:09
Stopped by yesterday, figured a rainy day might make for a good massage day. Not busy when I got there, two ladies greeted me. Somewhat young I'd say younger than 35 maybe, neither spoke nor understood English. Took the hour as I actually needed a massage, she came back in and gave me the change and we started off with a medium leading into hard on the back which ended up being one of the best massages I've had. No tease or indication leading up to anything so I called it a day however after I hand her a 15 tip she mouths to me I do more next time, which I had to ask to repeat at least 3 times LOL. Maybe these ladies have to get a knowing of you before they open up or maybe she meant do more as in don't short me on time and actually massage the rest of my body and not just the back and legs LOL. Anyways idk About you guys but if you're looking for just a above standard massage I'd say go there LOL but don't expect the open menus you guys seem to find everywhere else.Did you catch her name? I was there recently (see review below) and also had a great massage, but there was also plenty of tease and I was offered HE no problem. No indication the menu was any wider than that, however.

OldFreak
03-06-24, 15:29
So after hearing about how wonderful things had become there, I visited this afternoon. I will not judge my experience, just share facts and let you make your own decisions. When I got there I was greeted by a MT in a white dress (who I found out later was the aforementioned Chloe). She was average age for the MTs in the area (mid to late 40's) and fairly average looking. I've certainly seen a lot better and a lot worse around here. The massage itself was pretty unremarkable (she didn't even both to ask me whether I wanted hard / medium etc), with zero tease at all before the flip. I also wonder if maybe she wasn't feeling well because she kept clearing her throat, which certainly didn't add anything positive to the experience. Immediately after the flip the negotiations started with some pretty outlandish offers. She started at a rate for "boom boom and oral"that was higher than the "VIP" rate for the Asian apartment / hotels workers and nearly as much as a good Seeking SB. I was very clear that I would not be paying anything close to that. She begrudgingly offered a lower rate (but still outlandish) for just the oral. Even that was more than I had ever paid for full service in the area and I do not consider myself a tightwad in any way shape or form. After me saying no, that's alright several times, she finally came to an average price for the area. But then I got the performance to match that. A look of disdain the entire time, the constant grimace and complaint of me being too big (I'm pretty much dead on average) along with the constant refrain of "all done? She didn't even take off her top, so I had almost no access to her tits. Finally I wound up finishing myself, at she got a "hot towel" (really just a wash cloth), then left and never came back to the room. While I've certainly had a lot worse in this area, it certainly wasn't the experience I had been led to believe I'd have. Hopefully this review helps others decide if this is the place for them. Honestly, I'll stick with the other options for now.

LoveBoydodo
03-07-24, 00:00
So after hearing about how wonderful things had become there, I visited this afternoon. I will not judge my experience, just share facts and let you make your own decisions. When I got there I was greeted by a MT in a white dress (who I found out later was the aforementioned Chloe). She was average age for the MTs in the area (mid to late 40's) and fairly average looking. I've certainly seen a lot better and a lot worse around here. The massage itself was pretty unremarkable (she didn't even both to ask me whether I wanted hard / medium etc), with zero tease at all before the flip. I also wonder if maybe she wasn't feeling well because she kept clearing her throat, which certainly didn't add anything positive to the experience. Immediately after the flip the negotiations started with some pretty outlandish offers. She started at a rate for "boom boom and oral"that was higher than the "VIP" rate for the Asian apartment / hotels workers and nearly as much as a good Seeking SB. I was very clear that I would not be paying anything close to that. She begrudgingly offered a lower rate (but still outlandish) for just the oral. Even that was more than I had ever paid for full service in the area and I do not consider myself a tightwad in any way shape or form. After me saying no, that's alright several times, she finally came to an average price for the area. But then I got the performance to match that. A look of disdain the entire time, the constant grimace and complaint of me being too big (I'm pretty much dead on average) along with the constant refrain of "all done? She didn't even take off her top, so I had almost no access to her tits. Finally I wound up finishing myself, at she got a "hot towel" (really just a wash cloth), then left and never came back to the room. While I've certainly had a lot worse in this area, it certainly wasn't the experience I had been led to believe I'd have. Hopefully this review helps others decide if this is the place for them. Honestly, I'll stick with the other options for now.I was getting my hopes high and planning a trip. Thanks for saving me the trouble. Same experience had happened with me at 590 Cherry, 7 day spa etc. All hype. Then go to experience a lackluster service. LOL.

Ham Fister
03-07-24, 06:47
Is a factory now. Dudes waiting in their cars. Get there before it's gone I doubt it lasts the month in its current form.

OldFreak
03-08-24, 15:09
I got your message but can't respond because your mailbox is full.

NoDamage
03-08-24, 17:08
I got your message but can't respond because your mailbox is full.Whoops, fixed.

Mfl Erdie
03-09-24, 13:13
Went to the Portage spa that advertises on STG. Walked in, walked right back out. Older woman who I did not find very attractive (my standards are not terribly high). Not sure if anyone else has had better luck there!

IceFourPlay
03-10-24, 13:36
Went to the Portage spa that advertises on STG. Walked in, walked right back out. Older woman who I did not find very attractive (my standards are not terribly high). Not sure if anyone else has had better luck there!Did you go to V Spa, or the other place on the opposite side of the road? I remember reports of the original Portage AMP having an older woman. Semi recwnt reports on V have been positive. But a month can cloud the sunshine too.

ItHappens715
03-10-24, 16:21
Anything good in Watertown? What's out there and what's good? Any solid advice?

Mfl Erdie
03-11-24, 00:14
Did you go to V Spa, or the other place on the opposite side of the road? I remember reports of the original Portage AMP having an older woman. Semi recwnt reports on V have been positive. But a month can cloud the sunshine too.Yes, V Spa. Maybe just got unlucky.

MadisonVanMan1
03-13-24, 17:57
Tuesday had some morning time open, better chance of fresh sheets, and fresh other. Near Owen, so stopped in. Smiley girl, half my age, later said she was 38 after I surprised her with my age, a few weeks shy of 70. Anyway, got the moves going as soon as she got back from banking the $60, never got to the massage part. Takes a while, even with Vitamin V, plus, the massages are never what we go to these places for. Upper armaments chin high, lower battlements, gorilla taped in place, said she had stomach pains, guessing time of month, so, lots of rubbing and nipple play, then tried something that worked two weeks ago on Sherman Ave. Dry humping, like 55 years ago, with no resistance what so ever, like a turtle, on her back and went to work on her, armor in place. From the red in her face, the breathing and the wiggles, it work just fine for her. Tried a couple of positions, no resistance, and had those little shoes digging in to keep me from stopping. Tipped $60, got a little pout, gave in and another $20. On the way out, the other girl came in. Drop dead gorgeous, Tight blouse that showed off the girls just fine. Like a few weeks ago on Grand Canyon, I got the B team, and met Wendy on the way out, have to go back for both.

Has anybody tried the new place on Whitney Way, nest to the book store? Did we know there were two parlors in Portage? Any recent reports from Beaver Dam. With this weather, thinking of a short road trip. Happy hunting, Keep the yard arm furled until the battle flag is hoisted! (Have no idea what that means, but, it sounds kind of kool.)

DIrie999
03-13-24, 21:49
Tuesday had some morning time open, better chance of fresh sheets, and fresh other. Near Owen, so stopped in. Smiley girl, half my age, later said she was 38 after I surprised her with my age, a few weeks shy of 70. Anyway, got the moves going as soon as she got back from banking the $60, never got to the massage part. Takes a while, even with Vitamin V, plus, the massages are never what we go to these places for. Upper armaments chin high, lower battlements, gorilla taped in place, said she had stomach pains, guessing time of month, so, lots of rubbing and nipple play, then tried something that worked two weeks ago on Sherman Ave. Dry humping, like 55 years ago, with no resistance what so ever, like a turtle, on her back and went to work on her, armor in place. From the red in her face, the breathing and the wiggles, it work just fine for her. Tried a couple of positions, no resistance, and had those little shoes digging in to keep me from stopping. Tipped $60, got a little pout, gave in and another $20. On the way out, the other girl came in. Drop dead gorgeous, Tight blouse that showed off the girls just fine. Like a few weeks ago on Grand Canyon, I got the B team, and met Wendy on the way out, have to go back for both.

Has anybody tried the new place on Whitney Way, nest to the book store? Did we know there were two parlors in Portage? Any recent reports from Beaver Dam. With this weather, thinking of a short road trip. Happy hunting, Keep the yard arm furled until the battle flag is hoisted! (Have no idea what that means, but, it sounds kind of kool.)Whitney hasn't even been advertising on STG lately as they had in the past. Keep forgetting to swing by to see what's up.

Duffus
03-14-24, 14:26
Anything good in Watertown? What's out there and what's good? Any solid advice?I posted two or three weeks ago a review. It's good. When you look at their ads on Skip the games Waukesha they say right in their posting what to expect and it's accurate. Doofus approved.

RunawayTruck
03-17-24, 01:21
Anything good in Watertown? What's out there and what's good? Any solid advice?Downtown place is great. Give it a try, I think you'll like. Be safe!

DIrie999
03-17-24, 16:39
Stopped in for a recon. Looks like a completely legit, mom and pop operation. 4 tables, all in one large room. There was a couple being tended to when I stopped. When I peeked in, they were both fully covered with towels, being worked on by mms and pps. Not even any music. Pass unless perhaps I need something strictly therapeutic.

MikaPeltinin
03-19-24, 00:37
Stopped in for a recon. Looks like a completely legit, mom and pop operation. 4 tables, all in one large room. There was a couple being tended to when I stopped. When I peeked in, they were both fully covered with towels, being worked on by mms and pps. Not even any music. Pass unless perhaps I need something strictly therapeutic.Agreed.

Anyone remember foot massage at Westown Mall?

Very similar.

And I liked it!

Mika.

SconnieNation7
03-19-24, 17:17
Stopped into lucky star today based on previous reports of this place being a hidden gem and was left laughing at the complete disappointment & disagreement I have with that opinion. The 2 women I saw were at least above average attractive compared to other AMPs in the area but that's where the positives end. Masseuse I drew pointed at 30 min for 50 on the board, I tried asking for an hour but she shook her head no. So with 1 option on time I entered the room.

, paid with 100 and lay down. She came in and did an oil body rub but there was no actual massage what so ever. After 20 min I got the oil removed with a dry baby wipe, not a hot towel. No music in the room either to relax or drown out the weird swallow reflex I kept hearing from her. Told to flip and was given the option of 80 for standard ending or 150 for mouth, I actually did laugh out loud and passed opting to just get dressed leaving 10 from my change.

I'll count my lucky stars and pass on this place from now on.

NitroPimp
03-20-24, 00:26
Stopped into lucky star today based on previous reports of this place being a hidden gem and was left laughing at the complete disappointment & disagreement I have with that opinion. The 2 women I saw were at least above average attractive compared to other AMPs in the area but that's where the positives end. Masseuse I drew pointed at 30 min for 50 on the board, I tried asking for an hour but she shook her head no. So with 1 option on time I entered the room.

, paid with 100 and lay down. She came in and did an oil body rub but there was no actual massage what so ever. After 20 min I got the oil removed with a dry baby wipe, not a hot towel. No music in the room either to relax or drown out the weird swallow reflex I kept hearing from her. Told to flip and was given the option of 80 for standard ending or 150 for mouth, I actually did laugh out loud and passed opting to just get dressed leaving 10 from my change.

I'll count my lucky stars and pass on this place from now on.Unfortunately, you still tipped for $40 for half an hour with no HE. Considering she didn't have to work very hard for it she made out pretty good.

Drew56
03-20-24, 13:07
Unfortunately, you still tipped for $40 for half an hour with no HE. Considering she didn't have to work very hard for it she made out pretty good.Paid with 100, got back 50, tipped 10. Math is hard.

YuanYuan2000
03-23-24, 15:10

I'll count my lucky stars and pass on this place from now on.Don't waste your money and time here, they don't provide any massage, they just want to provide some services in a short time, they are very cunning, and Odana's yangyang.

CeeriousFan57
03-23-24, 21:34
Anyone know if she is still around? Hoping to see her again, but her email bounced. I have some time finally over the holidays and hoping to get in somewhere. Anyone tried Lana that posts on CL lately? Looking for a decent massage and hopefully a HE but will settle for the massage at this point. Most grateful if anyone has recommendations or knows if Jacinda has new contact methods.https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d/middleton-body-work-by-lana-middleton/7730006635.html

I think the Lana ad is fake. Contacted the phone number and got the address of a Middleton hotel. Got there and went up to the door of the room given, but it sounded like there was a family in the room.

Ham Fister
03-25-24, 14:57

I'll count my lucky stars and pass on this place from now on.You really went to that place for an actual massage? I think you missed the point of all previous posts.

IronMan74
03-26-24, 18:05
https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d/middleton-body-work-by-lana-middleton/7730006635.html

I think the Lana ad is fake. Contacted the phone number and got the address of a Middleton hotel. Got there and went up to the door of the room given, but it sounded like there was a family in the room.Did you knock on the door?

CeeriousFan57
03-26-24, 20:48
Did you knock on the door?No, did not feel comfortable doing so. I concede that my experience is not conclusive proof that Lana is fake, but I felt weirded out enough.

MikaPeltinin
03-27-24, 00:54
Agreed.

Anyone remember foot massage at Westown Mall?

Very similar.

And I liked it!

Mika.Today I was taken back to one of 5 "private" rooms. Decent massage nothing more. Interesting that their business plan is 9 massage tables. One of the largest in MadTown?

ChgSpaMan
03-27-24, 10:55
No, did not feel comfortable doing so. I concede that my experience is not conclusive proof that Lana is fake, but I felt weirded out enough.She is real. Often works in suburbs of Chicago. Good massage. After that YMMV based on my experience and reports in Chicago area forums.

Ham Fister
03-28-24, 19:39
No, did not feel comfortable doing so. I concede that my experience is not conclusive proof that Lana is fake, but I felt weirded out enough.Don't waste your time or money. Do not even consider her in desperation. You're not getting anything but a massage.

SmebTheFifth
04-01-24, 16:55
Going to be out in the madtown area a few days next week. Preference between the asian apts vs the spas? Used to be that the apts were more 'fun' when looking for FS, but not sure how things are out in madison. Are the ads that have apt addresses legit? Any tips?

Any other general advice for Madison?

Thanks!

LoveBoydodo
04-02-24, 19:38
Going to be out in the madtown area a few days next week. Preference between the asian apts vs the spas? Used to be that the apts were more 'fun' when looking for FS, but not sure how things are out in madison. Are the ads that have apt addresses legit? Any tips?

Any other general advice for Madison?

Thanks!APT will have FS. But lackluster. AMP will be no FS. A lot of haggling for expensive handjob / very very expensive blowjob. Madison is desert.

Sanctimonious6
04-02-24, 22:35
APT will have FS. But lackluster. AMP will be no FS. A lot of haggling for expensive handjob / very very expensive blowjob. Madison is desert.There are a few of AMPs around here where FS can be had. I haven't been to one of the apartments in several years, but unless things have changed, the main difference is that you can use an actual bed rather than a narrow, uncomfortable massage table.

SmebTheFifth
04-03-24, 19:55
Well. Didn't work out so hot. Went to address. Wanted a selfie. Said sorry I can't do that, they sent me an 'example pic' of some other dude in his car chin down and said it didn; t need to be my whole face. 'For her safety' No thank you. I left.

Evian49
04-04-24, 16:15
Stopped in at Sunflower in Middleton recently, and was met by "Sue" a new MT arriving 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, 2/10 in appearance, a forgetable massage, and equally forgetable extras. Better option easily found, I would not return.

Jwlgn309
04-05-24, 16:12
Stopped in at Sunflower in Middleton recently, and was met by "Sue" a new MT arriving 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, 2/10 in appearance, a forgetable massage, and equally forgetable extras. Better option easily found, I would not return.I think I know who you mean. Huge forehead? Yeah I saw her when I walked in, got a "phone call", told her I'd "be right back" and walked away.

The other place in that complex isn't bad. Girl was at least a 6/10. No extras beyond the standard but also no haggling. You could do worse.

Sunflower
04-11-24, 11:24
Has anyone tried Emerald Massage Spa that is close to Angel Spa in Sun Prairie? I was close so called and older sounding woman answered and said wait 1 hour. I didn't have time so said maybe another time. Just wondering if only older lady or more than one lady working.

OldFreak
04-11-24, 20:13
Has anyone tried Emerald Massage Spa that is close to Angel Spa in Sun Prairie? I was close so called and older sounding woman answered and said wait 1 hour. I didn't have time so said maybe another time. Just wondering if only older lady or more than one lady working.I'm not familiar with the spa you are talking about, but Angel is on Emerald. Are you sure it's a different place?

RogueFive
04-12-24, 00:24
I'm not familiar with the spa you are talking about, but Angel is on Emerald. Are you sure it's a different place?I saw some ads for a new place at 1015 Emerald Terrace, maybe he means that one?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/massage/asian/608-318-0222new-facepretty-fri/653198026301

Ozz7319
04-12-24, 07:46
I stopped by yesterday. The lady looked to be in her early 40's. I'm not sure if there is another one or not. Only one came out.

I'm not familiar with the spa you are talking about, but Angel is on Emerald. Are you sure it's a different place?

Ceva62
04-13-24, 11:07
I stopped by yesterday. The lady looked to be in her early 40's. I'm not sure if there is another one or not. Only one came out.I live in SP and drove by the site this morning on the way home. It is a new site across the street from the gas station and Walgreens. It's in the strip mall with the tattoo place and a couple other shops. Good catch! I hadn't noticed it before so it must be newer.

OldFreak
04-17-24, 16:46
I stopped by yesterday. The lady looked to be in her early 40's. I'm not sure if there is another one or not. Only one came out.Any review for us? Costs? Service? Extras?

Ham Fister
04-17-24, 22:48
3 places have full menus, one is a bonifide FS place.

About 5 more have expanded menus but no FS.

Cheaper to hit up an apartment though.

JNorris
04-17-24, 22:56

Cheaper to hit up an apartment though.Not sure of you are responding to something but more information would be appreciated.

LoveBoydodo
04-18-24, 02:10

Cheaper to hit up an apartment though.GBH is one. OK. And what are the other two?

NoDamage
04-18-24, 11:17
GBH is one. OK. And what are the other two?Cherry on East side. Always / subs may not do FS.

Angel. Always / subs may not do FS.

Lucky Star. Depends on MT, but has been a place for FS for years now.

6665 - Depends on MT. Both current MTs will.

590 - not sure what the status is.

YMMV of course. And bring serious $ if you really want FS. Like Ham said, the apartment or hotel on grand canyon is cheaper. A lot of MTs don't think they are hookers, so you have to be a bit careful in your approach.

RawlSocket
04-18-24, 18:05
Cherry on East side. Always / subs may not do FS.

Angel. Always / subs may not do FS.

Lucky Star. Depends on MT, but has been a place for FS for years now.

6665 - Depends on MT. Both current MTs will.

590 - not sure what the status is.

YMMV of course. And bring serious $ if you really want FS. Like Ham said, the apartment or hotel on grand canyon is cheaper. A lot of MTs don't think they are hookers, so you have to be a bit careful in your approach.Curious as to what you mean by serious money. Is it more than what you'd spend at GH? More than an average escort?

NoDamage
04-18-24, 18:56
Curious as to what you mean by serious money. Is it more than what you'd spend at GH? More than an average escort?House fee:

Most of these places have raised the prices.

30 minutes: $45.

60 minutes: $70.

FS fee: $140-$200, which is a massive YMMV.

Asian apartment / hotels: $140-$160 for 30 minutes.

This is why $ wise your better off with the AAMPs. That being said. They might have a big fatty or a 30'ish fit girl, no way to know ahead of time.