PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Tsboy69
07-21-06, 04:38
Thought I would start this thread with the hopes of getting some posts. All the focus on Pomona is on Holt. There are several AMP's around in Upland...anyone care to share?

Tsboy69
07-21-06, 04:40
Jeannie (with the big titties) is still at Sakura.

The place next door to them has been closed. Something about that area was incorporated and is now Upland city proper, and ownership of only one of these types of business is allowed.

Bogus Fool
07-28-06, 03:51
I can recall Jeannie from more than 15 years ago and she did not look young then either. She already had the big fake ones though, I guess the old silicone ones rather than the saline, which is why they seem more natural.

She implied that she owns Sakura and she seems to almost always be there, except when she is playing golf or running errends. She must really love her work, becuase I cannot think of any MP provider, even a mammasan that has been there anything like that amount of time, much less giving massages herself.

A guy named Ted Haas is the legal owner of Sun, which hold the license that Sakura uses, which is why Sun sits there empty. A 1994 sting resulted in a 1999 case that went all the way to the California Supreme Court, Haas v. San Bernardino County. Haas also owns the secretarial service at the end of the mall.

Despite that case and its assertion of civil liberties, Jeannie is apparently a Republican. There used to be a photo on the wall at Sun showing Jeannie with Ronald Reagan apparently at a fundraiser.

Some find her age to be a turn-off but she has as much experience as anyone is going to get. It is also difficult to look at her face with those DD+ breasts. She has probably only seen the top of my head.

Tsboy69
07-30-06, 05:44
I am pretty sure that she is into her 50's.

I spend alot of time in Honolulu, and there are dozens of hostess bars with hundreds of Asian women (mostly Korean) working. I think I have gotten pretty good on my age-guessing.

Her titties are big and soft, but check out the eyes...wrinkles don't lie.

Mphelper909
07-30-06, 13:18
I am pretty sure that she is into her 50's.

I spend alot of time in Honolulu, and there are dozens of hostess bars with hundreds of Asian women (mostly Korean) working. I think I have gotten pretty good on my age-guessing.

Her titties are big and soft, but check out the eyes...wrinkles don't lie.Dude, she is in her 60s!

Bogus Fool
07-30-06, 23:27
I would place Jeannie in her 60s as well. She looked late 40s in the early 1990s. I know she had a facelift and booblift around 10 years ago. It removed some wrinkles but it made her face look a little more strained and the booblift changed her nipples slightly. She says she exercises a lot and she needs to because she likes to eat.

Back when Sakura was under separate ownership from Sun late 80s or early 90s, if you drove up, a girl would open the front door, stand in the doorway and invite you in, sometimes at both Sun and Sakura, a sort of drive up lineup. I guess they stopped that after the legal hassels.

Loco1
08-09-06, 23:18
I stopped by recently as I was in the area. Had not been to Sakura for 3 yearas at least. Jeannie was a the the window but didn;t remember me. She looks like she aged alot in three years. She was actually my first mongering experience. Boy was she fun. That tongue went EVERYWHERE! .60 did the job. Anyway I was sent in with a Latina girl and she was great. A little chuncky but very fun.

Loco1
08-09-06, 23:30
I stopped by recently as I was in the area. Had not been to Sakura for 3 yearas at least. Jeannie was a the the window but didn;t remember me. She looks like she aged alot in three years. She was actually my first mongering experience. Boy was she fun. That tongue went EVERYWHERE! .60 did the job. Anyway I was sent in with a Latina girl and she was great. A little chuncky but very fun.

Ball Washer
08-26-06, 20:52
I don't see Ontario anywhere so,

Anyway, went there today, met Mary 65/hr got good table shower, but providers are old and average, though i give everyone a heads up.

Does anyone know young provider around Ontario/Upland area?

Tsboy69
08-27-06, 05:04
Sara is still here. Older, darker Korean provider.

Always good service and attitude. The other long-timer there (squat with big titties) (was it Yumi) has moved on to greener pastures.

Honda2005
10-18-06, 13:09
Sara is still here. Older, darker Korean provider.

Always good service and attitude. The other long-timer there (squat with big titties) (was it Yumi) has moved on to greener pastures.

Yumi is still there. She works on Tuesdays. I was with her on a tues. night a few weeks back. I don't know of any other days she might work there. Just a FYI...

Later,
Honda

Honda2005
10-18-06, 18:32
Went to go see Sarah, she said she was busy with an other customer and she recommended Nana, her partner-in-crime for the day.

I said okay and went with their back-up. She was okay. At least a pair of 36C's, bolt-ons. Nice nipples. Massage, play-time and then out of there. On my way out, all the rooms were empty, Sarah either had the customer coming in after I left or did not feel like taking care of me herself?

Door/Tip:.4/.6

Later,
Honda

Tsboy69
10-24-06, 04:16
On my way out, all the rooms were empty, Sarah either had the customer coming in after I left or did not feel like taking care of me herself?

IMHO at this not-so-busy-place there have been a few times where I wanted to see Sarah as well, and got the I'm busy.

I am sure she is one of the only ones asked for during the week and they need to give the others some chance to earn some bucks.

Thanks for the heads-up about Yumi. She was pretty accomodating as well

H2oboy
10-28-06, 02:36
I would place Jeannie in her 60s as well. She looked late 40s in the early 1990s.

Stopped off to see Sara at the Paradise. Just out of curiousity I asked her how old Jeannie was and she said 64. Jeannie is indeed the owner of the Sakura. Sara and Jeannie have been friends for as long as Sara has worked at the Paradise which is at least 8 years.

Misfit
11-03-06, 07:19
Anybody know if Bella Spa on Holt Ave. is any good? I go by there very often & one time saw a hot lookin asian girl maybe in her 30's talkin to an older lookin mamasan out front. Thought about stoppin in to check her out but intead just kept driving down the Track.

Misfit

Honda2005
12-10-06, 04:49
Had the day off on Friday, so I made a trip to see Sara at Paradise. On a previous visit to see her, she was busy. It was about noon and they weren't busy. She gave me a nice massage, just like on some of my previous visits. She said Paradise has a whole new set of girls working there because a few others had quit. The weekend crew is all new. Sara just works M-F...

Later,
Honda

Bogus Fool
12-12-06, 01:51
Just out of curiousity I asked her how old Jeannie was and she said 64.That is what I expected, but it is still startling to hear. As old as I am, she is still older than my mother.

Honda2005
01-11-07, 02:37
Stopped by after the V-Twin show at the fairgrounds. Heidi was my provider, she said she works there on Sat. & Sundays.
She's a little younger than the other ladies and has an okay shape. Nice nipples but some of the smallest areolas this side of the Mississippi.
Good BLS & CBJ. Mish & Bow Wow followed.

House Fee: .4
Provider: .6
Total: $

Later,
Honda

Tsboy69
03-09-07, 05:20
Was in Upland this past week. I was going to be good and just go home, but instead thought to try the MP by the Del Taco off Central. I have not been there in years

$40 entry and took a self-shower. Went in the early afternoon and by the smells and the clink-clink of silverware hitting dishes, it was lunchtime.

After a few, "Tana?" came in. Old - must of been in her late 50's....I never have the nerve to ask for someone else, I really should since I am paying.

Anyhow, decent massage and nice-touch HJ. I did not want anything more from her. Upon leaving, the mama said goodbye - no better, early 50's.

Oh well.

Johnny13
03-13-07, 04:23
Was in Upland this past week. I was going to be good and just go home, but instead thought to try the MP by the Del Taco off Central. I have not been there in years

$40 entry and took a self-shower. Went in the early afternoon and by the smells and the clink-clink of silverware hitting dishes, it was lunchtime.

After a few, "Tana?" came in. Old - must of been in her late 50's....I never have the nerve to ask for someone else, I really should since I am paying.

Anyhow, decent massage and nice-touch HJ. I did not want anything more from her. Upon leaving, the mama said goodbye - no better, early 50's.

Oh well.Yeah, this use to be about the best place in town, but it went downhill over-night after the ownership changed. I haven't seen any young, great-looking women working there for years now. I still stop by there about once year or so, in hopes that they improve, but so far have only been disappointed.

Actually, that seems to be happening to all the AMPs in that area. There are a couple that have some lookers on their staffs, but overall the quality seems to be a lot worse now than it was 10 years ago... <sigh>

LCSisme
04-14-07, 19:23
Hello,

Long time lurker/monger but I don't post often. Here's my report. Monday after Easter. Was on Foothill and thought I'd stop at the Trop. Lia. Turned out they were not ready for customer's yet. Went to a Spa down the road. Wanted to try the SUN Spa, but it was closed also. The place next to it was open So. Was met by PAPA San, ushered into Rm1. In walks a nice looking lady, SUE DEE. Did the "You been here before? " thing. She gave nice firm massage. While she was at he head of the table doing my back I reached over and started rubbing her leg. To my surprise, she had no panties on. (Nice) Did the flip, asked for oral, agreed on price. A nice time was had by all.

Looks =7
Attud= 8.5
Price
Massage=$40
Tip=$80

Hope that helps some of you.

LCS

Viper92552
04-15-07, 17:56
Hello,

Long time lurker/monger but I don't post often. Here's my report. Monday after Easter. Was on Foothill and thought I'd stop at the Trop. Lia. Turned out they were not ready for customer's yet. Went to a Spa down the road. Wanted to try the SUN Spa, but it was closed also. The place next to it was open So. Was met by PAPA San, ushered into Rm1. In walks a nice looking lady, SUE DEE. Did the "You been here before? " thing. She gave nice firm massage. While she was at he head of the table doing my back I reached over and started rubbing her leg. To my surprise, she had no panties on. (Nice) Did the flip, asked for oral, agreed on price. A nice time was had by all.

Looks =7
Attud= 8.5
Price
Massage=$40
Tip=$80

Hope that helps some of you.

LCS

Dude you tipped $80 bucks for what we get for $40 what the hell are you doing to the IE!

Hey please got to LA or the OC where you can do that all day please!

B Malibu
04-15-07, 19:09
Dude you tipped $80 bucks for what we get for $40 what the hell are you doing to the IE!

Hey please got to LA or the OC where you can do that all day please!I think he tipped $80 'cause he got a BJ. $80 is okay, but I'd have probably offered $50 or $60.

LCSisme
04-18-07, 21:12
Sorry Guys, I said I don't post often,and this is one of the reasons. A few of you are so ready to jump all over other people's posts. Instaid of being a little thankful for the info all you can say is YOU PAID TOO MUCH without even asking any questions. And I am partly at fault also because I did not tell all. Asked for oral but got more is reason for the $80 tip. Like I said a nice time was had by all.

LCS

B Malibu
04-19-07, 03:33
Sorry Guys, I said I don't post often,and this is one of the reasons. A few of you are so ready to jump all over other people's posts. Instaid of being a little thankful for the info all you can say is YOU PAID TOO MUCH without even asking any questions. And I am partly at fault also because I did not tell all. Asked for oral but got more is reason for the $80 tip. Like I said a nice time was had by all.

LCSNobody's jumpin' down your throat, and we appreciate the report, really. The IE is just more prone to lower costs, that's all.

Don't take any offense and keep the reports coming, we need 'em!

Yodaman
04-19-07, 10:45
Sorry Guys, I said I don't post often,and this is one of the reasons. A few of you are so ready to jump all over other people's posts. Instaid of being a little thankful for the info all you can say is YOU PAID TOO MUCH without even asking any questions.

LCS
LCSisme brings up a good point. Why do we need to attack a guy that (in your opinion) pays "too much". We all have a price that we will pay in mind. If we stick to that I believe most girls will take it rather than leave it.

Reminding a member of the proper way to negotiate a good price is important but scolding him just incourages him not to post.

This is just my opinion (not looking for a fight), I guess I have mellowed a bit in my old age, but I think we should incourage members to post without being intimidated.

Misfit
05-04-07, 05:49
Posts with valuable information are always welcome. However when it comes to prices it becomes a sensitive issue. LCS mentions he got more than oral for $80. However paying 50-80 for BJ is way too fucking much for the IE. Hell the other day at an AMP in LA i paid 40 for BJ/HJ combo. For those who feel overtipping is a virtue in the IE, here are the standards for AMP.

HJ=20
BJ=40
FS=60-80

Keep the IE cheap,

Misfit

BenderOver
05-07-07, 20:54

LCS

Nice first post, LCS. Don't let these guys get to ya, they're only having a little fun at your expense. It's all harmless and not meant to be taken personally. Welcome, and keep up the reviews.

Bender

Niceblck
05-17-07, 20:21
Went to the LMP at Holt and Resovoir Street and you go in through the back. Entrance fee was $40. 00. Young Latina came in the door and started to work that bubble machine. LOL. I said no and she starts to give me a bs massage and I flipped myself. I asked her her name and she said Sonya. She is about a 7 in the face and the body is about an 7 or 8. She said $100. 00 for fs and I said how about $80. 00. She said okay. I knew she couldn't resist money as business has been slow for all of the MP's. Now, she went to go get the jimmy and came back and locked the door. She checked the condom when I put it on for holes. I'm like, double careful. I like it when they check it too. So, she go's down on the john and she asked me after the head job where to lay? I said on your damn back baby. I start the stroking and she kept pushing me back so I wouldn't go in all the way. I said what's wrong? She said too big. I said sorry and came kind of quickly. She said that's okay. Nice as hell. I cleaned up with some baby wipes. Nice to me. Sonya is in her twenties. Tities weren't big at all. Pleasant smile as well. Then she said thank you. What a fucking score. There were about two other Latinas there and one of them was hot. She served me up the last time when the negotiation wasn't right. Total $40. 00 entrance + $80. 00 fs=$120. 00. Very nice. I'm back in the damn hunt boys. Peace out.

Misfit
05-25-07, 06:15
In all the years I have driven down the Track in search for walking candy. I never noticed the LMP at Holt and Resovoir. Well I'll be damn here I thought the only place was Bella Spa to west of it.

Misfit

Derigor
05-27-07, 01:58
Do you know the name of the LMP? I wanna go try it out.

Bill2
05-27-07, 20:13
I've never noticed it as well. And I used to have a friend who lives near there. Now that I notice, it's got the thick curtains so you can't see a thing inside. I always thought it was a salon before.

Mel
05-27-07, 20:47
Do you know the name of the LMP? I wanna go try it out.Christ dude! He said exactly where it was. How hard could it be to find?!

Long Duck Dong II
05-29-07, 18:01
I have a unique fetish, but does anyone know any of the ladies at the local MP's who have really long fingernails? Thanks.

Member #5046
06-08-07, 11:06
I have noticed a tanning salon on Holt past White close to the Big 5 I just have suspicions that it may be a front for something else has anybody checked this place out?

Lost In Pomona
07-01-07, 13:53
I have no idea where it is.

I saw the park and the tire store, but no LMP. Is it still there?

Lost In Pomona
07-01-07, 14:00
Must have circled for 10 min. And have no clue. Just saw some center with beauty and health on corner and some discount store in red. I'm missing something.

Mvanhouten
07-01-07, 15:51
Hi there!

I just moved here from NV.

I've been thinking about visiting one of the MPs in Pomona. There are a couple at Foothill/Central which look inviting. Any experience with those? What girls? Asians, Latinas etc? Also, what do they use to lay on here? Beds? Real Massage tables?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Misfit
07-02-07, 05:44
Must have circled for 10 min. And have no clue. Just saw some center with beauty and health on corner and some discount store in red. I'm missing something.Dude if you don't get this, you really need to RTFF.

Here is the clue "900"

That is all I have to say.

Misfit

Blayzit
07-02-07, 21:21
Must have circled for 10 min. And have no clue. Just saw some center with beauty and health on corner and some discount store in red. I'm missing something.Yeah you missed it. That corner shop is it. Park and enter in the back. There's another one close to it but across the street. Something spa. Good luck, peace.

Poopman
07-05-07, 03:59
Yeah I checked that place out through the back. The latina said they only do massages with like a machine massager. No hands.

Blayzit
07-05-07, 20:46
Yeah I checked that place out through the back. The latina said they only do massages with like a machine massager. No hands.Yup, when I went the girl, Gabby, used some kind of suction machine to massage my back. It was sorry at best and it only lasted about 5 mins. But then she asked what else I wanted and she provided. The girls there are younger (early-mid 20's) but seem to come fresh from mexico. I'the rank them 5-7's.

Leisge
07-06-07, 01:14
What do they charge for extra services?

Tsboy69
07-06-07, 03:57
MV,

RTFF. It's quite simple. There are pages and pages about the businesses you ask about. It's all correct and pretty accurate. Give it a go - I have confidence in you.

Hi there!

I just moved here from NV.

I've been thinking about visiting one of the MPs in Pomona. There are a couple at Foothill/Central which look inviting. Any experience with those? What girls? Asians, Latinas etc? Also, what do they use to lay on here? Beds? Real Massage tables?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Blayzit
07-06-07, 17:23
What do they charge for extra services?40-60-80. You could probablly get the price down if you speak good spanish. The LMP girls usually speak broken english so I don't bother trying to negotiate.

Poopman
07-08-07, 09:51
From all the places in Pomona, which one was the best experience? Be specific.

Cocomo
07-12-07, 17:43
From all the places in Pomona, which one was the best experience? Be specific.Dude, they are all in the thread.

Man you sound like a Five O, Are you?

Feature55
07-27-07, 19:56
Lily Health in Upland has closed and Lisa and the gang are now at Paradise Spa on Foothill in Upland.

I liked the old address as it was out of the public view, unlike the new place on foothill.

Bill D. Cat
07-28-07, 02:55
Perhaps a little bit of paranoia is good sometimes. The question that PoPoman asked smells very badly like bacon or ham.

Wireless91910
07-28-07, 14:19
Come on guys. Let's give our police a little more credit. I'm sure they wouldn't have to ask blatant questions or ask for details to find out what's going on. Any information can be gleaned by just reading the forums.

Many newbies stumble upon the site and then don't do their homework.

Now, where's that place again that provides f/s, ar, bbbjcim?

JUST KIDDING!!!

Wireless91910

Calidaddy
08-02-07, 08:23
Any word on the new Thai Massage across the street of Mixbowl on Indian Hill?

Just For Kicks
08-05-07, 00:10
Saw Yoko at Elite today. She's nothing to look at (quite old), but since this was my first time at an AMP, I didn't feel comfortable asking for someone else. We started with an OK massage. I rubbed her legs and ass to eliminate the LE fears. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I asked for oral. After a few minutes of cbj, I suggested FS. We did acg, cg, mish, brief bbbj, then acg to finish. When finished, she cleaned me with a hot towel then massaged for a few more minutes. Paid for 30 minutes, got at least 40. 40/60

Misfit
09-07-07, 06:03
I drove down the Track today looking for you know what & as I went by Bella Spa. I saw the door was closed, the neon sign was off, & there was a For Lease/For Rent sign on the storefront window. Anyone know if it's shutdown for good?

Misfit

Tsboy69
10-08-07, 13:21
Stopped by this place a few weeks ago while in the area. This time saw Yoko - she is easily in her 50's and is probably the oldest AMP worker I have ever seen.

Mediocre massage, mediocre service. With me on top and her looking at me, I had to close my eyes and elsewhere to finish - I was losing it! She was nice, but I should of asked for someone else.

Upon leaving, I saw both Coco (whom I had hoped to improved on) and also Annie. Both late 40's, early 50's..Sorry boys, I should of gone to Paradise.
Oh well.

Misfit
10-12-07, 07:45
This week they took down the "Bella Spa" sign. So this place is no more. I believe Ally who was working here before it got shutdown went back to GS in Baldwin Park. I guess another one bites the dust.

Misfit

McLovinMan
10-14-07, 04:23
Hey, I'm new to Pomona area. Checked out Foothill and see Sakura, and Paradise. I read the posts but which one is better? Any busty asians, who do I ask for? Is SunSpa apart or together with Sakura. I dont get it.

Calidaddy
10-16-07, 01:32
Hey, I'm new to Pomona area. Checked out Foothill and see Sakura, and Paradise. I read the posts but which one is better? Any busty asians, who do I ask for? Is SunSpa apart or together with Sakura. I dont get it.P in my opinion.

Tsboy69
10-16-07, 02:52
Mac,

Read dude...every question you ask is already answered - you'll get it.

Hey, I'm new to Pomona area. Checked out Foothill and see Sakura, and Paradise. I read the posts but which one is better? Any busty asians, who do I ask for? Is SunSpa apart or together with Sakura. I dont get it.

McLovinMan
10-16-07, 04:00
Not really, nothing about busty asians

Mac,

Read dude...every question you ask is already answered - you'll get it.

McLovinMan
10-17-07, 09:25
P in my opinion.Whatever. I really dont think its illegal to type that your massuse had nice cans lol.

Snwbdr
10-18-07, 21:47
Whatever. I really dont think its illegal to type that your massuse had nice cans lol.I think he was trying to tell you that Paradise was his preference.

McLovinMan
10-19-07, 03:09
What place looks better. Sakura is much bigger, but does anyone have a prefernce on which room is better. Also, Sakura is all asian isnt it? Is paradise that way too?

Tsboy69
10-21-07, 02:50
What place looks better. Sakura is much bigger, but does anyone have a prefernce on which room is better. Also, Sakura is all asian isnt it? Is paradise that way too?

Are you asking which place has a flat-screen and turn-down service? What are you looking for? Go on in and ask them...if you don't like the answer, leave...see how simple?

Seriously, most all AMP's are the same...Shower, service, tip, leave...go try and report something.

McLovinMan
11-05-07, 00:50
I dont know whats going on, but the two back to back amps on mission, there is a black minivan parked right in front of them with an officer sitting in the car. Hes there like everyday. At night he gets out of his car sometimes and one time he had the officer uniform and a nightstick. Yesterday he just had a white shirt on. Anybody notice this too?

Cally
11-05-07, 17:47
I dont know whats going on, but the two back to back amps on mission, there is a black minivan parked right in front of them with an officer sitting in the car. Hes there like everyday. At night he gets out of his car sometimes and one time he had the officer uniform and a nightstick. Yesterday he just had a white shirt on. Anybody notice this too?Probably a rent-a-cop hired by the amps, saw a similar thing over on Valley at O.S before it closed down. They did after they were robbed one time.

B Malibu
11-06-07, 03:55
Probably a rent-a-cop hired by the amps, saw a similar thing over on Valley at O.S before it closed down. They did after they were robbed one time.
+ 1 on that. It's actually very common for AMP's to hire a private security guard. All the places in Inglewood used to have them.

Good lookin' out, though!

McLovinMan
11-11-07, 00:50
OMG!

I go to Paradise, give 40 to the guy up front, and I get a horrible looking old asian that gave me the chills. I then asked for another and she was almost as bad. Hate you guys! lol

Ppda55
12-09-07, 19:15
I drove down the Track today looking for you know what & as I went by Bella Spa. I saw the door was closed, the neon sign was off, & there was a For Lease/For Rent sign on the storefront window. Anyone know if it's shutdown for good?

MisfitHeard that LE shut them down.

Another one bites the dust i guess.

Long Duck Dong II
12-14-07, 16:04
So I hit Sakura a month or so ago... Been a long time but I remember that when I used to go there years ago, I used to get some latinas... Anyhow, I got the famous Janine. Wow, she has aged. She has to be 60+ now. Doesnt look bad for age though, but not exactly great either. Still has the humungoooos. And still gives great service. But was a tad weird.

McLovinMan
12-15-07, 01:23
Great. The best thing we have is a granny. Isn't there anything good now or has it all gone down the pooper?

Misfit
12-16-07, 08:30
I think Janine from Sakura must see the top of most guys heads when she is being banged. After all most guys tend to stare at her tits & not her aged face while trying to nut. Damn I wonder if she will ever retire?

Misfit

Jackburton
12-23-07, 21:32
Hey Mongers,

1st time blogger, long time reader. In town for some time and was wondering if any one had any info on Sun massage, heath studios, or I think it is samuri or sakura right next to Sun? Corner of foothill/central. Bout a year ago went to samuri or sakura what ever it is called and had a good expirience w/kim. 40 door. 40 for HJ. She wanted. 60 for BJ. Wanting to go back for a visit and really want to find a latina. Any help would be great. Back of LA weekly posts latinas in garden grove and surrounding areas. But would rather not drive far.

Thanx,

JB

Lonelyguy99
12-27-07, 17:35
A lot of these posts seem really old, so if anyone is out trolling the area and knows what is actively current (for those of us who just found this site) and can post said updates, I'm sure it would be much appreciated.

Misfit
01-25-08, 07:12
The LMP that is on the Track & Reservoir is no more. There is a "For Lease" sign on the storefront. I guess another one bites the dust. Wonder what new business is going to replace it?

Misfit

SliderMcGee
01-29-08, 04:11
New post in quite sometime has I haven't come across anything new for sometime. Picked up the Daily Bulleting on Sat and checked out two of the Chinese MP listed. First one was on Mountain Ave. (608 something). Paid 60 for 30 min plus Table Shower (20). Nothing extra but a nice massage. Nothing even in the Table Shower. 2nd place was on Foothill (780E) again paid 60 for 30 min Table Shower (2). Same results even though younger girls than 1st spot. Used all the signals that I normally use but to no avail. Really was hoping to find a new spot. Well needless to say after the 2nd spot got pretty worked up and had to goto Paradise for the usual. Glad I was so worked up it didn't take long. If anyone has had luck and any of these 2 and know the proper signal please PM me or post.

Thanks

MikeFandango
01-31-08, 02:13
New post in quite sometime has I haven't come across anything new for sometime. Picked up the Daily Bulleting on Sat and checked out two of the Chinese MP listed. First one was on Mountain Ave. (608 something). Paid 60 for 30 min plus Table Shower (20). Nothing extra but a nice massage. Nothing even in the Table Shower. 2nd place was on Foothill (780E) again paid 60 for 30 min Table Shower (2). Same results even though younger girls than 1st spot. Used all the signals that I normally use but to no avail. Really was hoping to find a new spot. Well needless to say after the 2nd spot got pretty worked up and had to goto Paradise for the usual. Glad I was so worked up it didn't take long. If anyone has had luck and any of these 2 and know the proper signal please PM me or post.

ThanksNope, try both of them long time ago, The Mountain used to deliver, then a few years ago they change 'style", older gals anyway, on foothill there is a nice latinas place, well worth it, pm for more.

Tsboy69
02-28-08, 04:15
Closed up!

MikeFandango
02-28-08, 15:02
Closed up!Was probably a shortage of customer, last time I checked them used to be The Spearmint Rhino almost next door, so was ages ago, the fact they were 50+ didn't help either.

Bill D. Cat
03-16-08, 10:35
I went in yesterday just to see what it was like. I wish I had a real internet browser available on my cell phone so I could have avoided this place.

I paid .4 to get in. Got Angie. She is about a 5.5 or 6 for looks. She has a nicely shaped rack (maybe store bought, felt real). All she was willing to do was a HJ or a BJ. Asked for BJ and got weak one at that. Only focused on head area, occasional BS/licking. Wouldn't remove dress or allow DATY.

After awhile, I had to finish myself while she licked balls. Paid her $40 (fair rate I think).

Won't go back again. Too old, too unattractive, too picky about what they will or will not do.

Sovietsky
03-17-08, 03:21
I drove by Bella Spa on Holt and the reports of its demise might have been premature. The neon lights were on in the windows and there was no "for lease" sign on the door. Did they spring back in that quick or were they just replaced by a different business?

Chica Chaser
03-19-08, 21:40
The LMP that is on the Track & Reservoir is no more. There is a "For Lease" sign on the storefront. I guess another one bites the dust. Wonder what new business is going to replace it?

Misfit

Was cruising the track today around 11am and noticed that 900 was open, neon window lights were on. Decided to have a little closer look and drove down the alley and the back door was open. Still says health/beauty on the wall next to door. Did not have time to go in today but will make a visit tonight or tomorrow and report back.

Chica Chaser
03-21-08, 01:51
Was cruising the track today around 11am and noticed that 900 was open, neon window lights were on. Decided to have a little closer look and drove down the alley and the back door was open. Still says health/beauty on the wall next to door. Did not have time to go in today but will make a visit tonight or tomorrow and report back.

I tried hard to TOFTT at Reservoir/Holt with no success. Stopped by Wed night 8:45pm and was told they couldn't see me as they close at "nueve, venir manana".

OK, so stop tonight at 7:45pm go in ring bell and a beautiful little chica tells me "too busy, venir manana". WTF? There is exactly one car in back lot, plus mine. She would have done just fine for me.

So, not quite sure what to make of it. Perhaps they were too busy with walk-in traffic tonight. Maybe they dont see gingos? I can say that the 2 chicas I did see were both cute and very little english. With my HS spanish I got their message however. Sorry I failed the team on this one but I will be back in May and will try again if I don't read anything different.

Turned around and headed to Bloomington where I knew there was a sure thing.

Misfit
03-22-08, 07:19
I drove by Bella Spa on Holt and the reports of its demise might have been premature. The neon lights were on in the windows and there was no "for lease" sign on the door. Did they spring back in that quick or were they just replaced by a different business?

They were replaced by a different business, last I checked it is now a shoe store. Just look at the sign above the store front.

Misfit

Reach
04-18-08, 21:50
Health and beauty is back up and running. Alittle more expensive than the AMP. I had an o.k time with this latina who was around her mid 20s which I rate a 6 on looks. Will stop by again to check out the other girls working there soon.

Gnat Werd
04-19-08, 17:15
What did you pay and what were the extras, if any.

Health and beauty is back up and running. Alittle more expensive than the AMP. I had an o.k time with this latina who was around her mid 20s which I rate a 6 on looks. Will stop by again to check out the other girls working there soon.

Reach
04-22-08, 02:33
40 entrance+80 F.S. 120 total. Had a mediocre CBJ and finished doggie. Felt rushed so I really didnt enjoy the experience.

Gnat Werd
04-24-08, 15:35
Where is it located @?

40 entrance+80 F.S. 120 total. Had a mediocre CBJ and finished doggie. Felt rushed so I really didnt enjoy the experience.

Chica Chaser
04-25-08, 01:16
Where is it located @?

Gnat-
Sorry to bust your chops again but look 5 posts down from yours, jeez man, I plainly state the location. Please, sir just do a little bit of research on your own. When are your going to post some of your own experiences? You seem to ask a lot of questions (9 of your 11 posts ask direct questions) which would lead many of us on this board to be a bit suspicious of your motives.

Gnat Werd
04-25-08, 02:54
Go ahead question my motives who cares! I'll post my experiences when I have some. PS by the the "Was I asking you where it was!"

You say "sorry to bust your chops" but you go ahead and do it. Whatever!

Gnat,

Sorry to bust your chops again but look 5 posts down from yours, jeez man, I plainly state the location. Please, sir just do a little bit of research on your own. When are your going to post some of your own experiences? You seem to ask a lot of questions (9 of your 11 posts ask direct questions) which would lead many of us on this board to be a bit suspicious of your motives.

Chica Chaser
04-26-08, 02:42
Go ahead question my motives who cares! I'll post my experiences when I have some. PS by the the "Was I asking you where it was!"

No problem, friend. I just wouldn't expect a lot of answers to all your questions from too many people. I thought I was being pretty kind compared to how I have seen others treated for being a newbie and asking question after question.

Yowzaa
04-26-08, 12:45
HaHa, after his retort I wouldn't expect ANY answers to all his further questions. You were more than kind, and I know many of us noticed, and refrained from posting similar, yet more unkind comments.

No problem, friend. I just wouldn't expect a lot of answers to all your questions from too many people. I thought I was being pretty kind compared to how I have seen others treated for being a newbie and asking question after question.

Misfit
04-27-08, 06:50
Go ahead question my motives who cares! I'll post my experiences when I have some. PS by the WAY "Was I asking you where it was!"

<cough> BACON <cough>
or perhaps just a rookie with an attitude.

Misfit

Chica Chaser
04-27-08, 10:53
<cough> BACON <cough>
or perhaps just a rookie with an attitude.

Misfit

Just a rookie with an attitiude is my thinking. Perhaps he will wise up to how things work around here. In both cases I gve the info he was looking for or told him where to find it. Then he cops an attitude with me!! Oh well, It will be long time before I respond to this guy again.

Poopman
05-17-08, 07:24
Went to Osaka on Central. Paid 1/2 hr. .40, Came in some old korean chick. Ok he. It was ok, but what made it really a good experience is the futon beds they use instead of regular matressess. Does anyone know another place that has futons? I know paradise doesn't.

Cocomo
05-17-08, 14:57
They were replaced by a different business, last I checked it is now a shoe store. Just look at the sign above the store front.

Misfit

Hey Misfit,

Is this the same one you are referring to? I found this ad on CL today.

The first time when I was there (try to test the water and report back) a black dude next door keep staring at me when I pull in the back alley, btw: does people park some where else and walk in? because parking was bad in the back alley.

(909 Area - w4m - 21 (Central & Foothill)

Aroma therapy
All Latina staff very young
open 9 am to 9 pm
Tel 909 931 3104

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 684268133

MikeFandango
05-17-08, 19:26
The Latina Place you mentioned is the one they will put and air pressure pump all over your body,(they lost the massage license years ago) girls are average at best, place used to be good like 8/10 years ago, there is a better place just one block close to benson on foothill, try that one, much much better and no air pressure hose close to your ass.

The first time when I was there (try to test the water and report back) a black dude next door keep staring at me when I pull in the back alley, btw: does people park some where else and walk in? because parking was bad in the back alley.

Aroma therapy
open 9 am to 9 pm
Tel 909 931 3104

PostingID: 684268133[/QUOTE]

Misfit
05-18-08, 08:04
Hey Misfit,

Aroma therapy
open 9 am to 9 pm
Tel 909 931 3104

PostingID: 684268133

Dude the Aroma Therapy place is not the one I was reffering to. The one that closed down used to be called Bella Spa & was at the intersection of Holt & Rebecca. Which is nothing more than a shoe store now.

Misfit

Misfit
05-26-08, 06:39
Drove down Holt and saw that 900 is no more. There is a yellow "For Lease" sign on the storefront. The dark curtains covering the windows have been taken down. The inside of the place is vacant. I guess the place was not taking in enough customers to survive.

Misfit

Hardhat
06-02-08, 22:51
This is my first report, so please be kind

Well, I don't monger often because of the ever increasing gas price, but the little head took over this time. I went to Sunset around 6 after work. Mamasan made me wait outside for about 4 minutes while the girl got ready. Meanwhile, the mamasan gives me a back rub. This is the first time that has happened to me. Usually, I wait in the room. So this is slightly unusual, to say the least.

When I got inside, a young-looking Korean girl opens the door, takes a peek, and then closes it again. I'm hoping that this is going to be the girl that will be doing the deed. I was extremely happy when she entered the room.

She was wearing a tank top and denim skirts. The girl's name was Jay, very petite and I would have to say below 30yrs old. In fact, I would have to say that she's in her mid-20's. She said she was 5'3" but she looked a bit tinier.

She started with the usual back rub. She was standing on my right side, so I started to glide my hands on the back of her thigh. To my surprised, she took my hand and guided it between her legs. No panties! She just let me play with her while she gave me a good massage. This girl has a great attitude, very friendly and spoke perfect English. She told me to raise my butt a little bit, and she began working on the boys. First gently rubbing then she began licking and sucking. I was afraid I was gonna blow my load before anything happened.

She told me to turn over and said that she wanted 100. I said I only had 80. She said O. K. , but that I bring 100 next time. Let me tell you, she gave an amazing performance worth twice what she was asking for. She stripped completely, revealing an extremely tight body. She had no flabs, no fat. I would say she weighed around 90 if not less. She started to rub me using only her tiny a-cup breasts, while sucking and blowing different parts of my chest. She then began to work the boys over using her tits. This girl knew how to please. She did the usual rubber with mouth trick and began to deep throat, letting only her tongue do the stimulating. I thought I was gonna blow a load, so I told her to get on top. She went to the RCG position for a while. She didn't have much of an ass, so I told her to turn around, so I could get a good look at the tits and kitty kat. She was perfectly trimmed, just enough hair to make pussy look good. I can tell this girl really takes good care of her body.

Anyway, I wanted to change positions, so she got down on knees and chest, so her pussy would stick out. I love a girl who knows to get down on knees and chest, and not knees and hands, so that a girl is easier to penetrate. For a small girl, she had perfect hips to hold on to. I slapped her ass a couple of times, and she didn't mind at all. Finally, we finished off in missionary, so I could play with her nipples. For a tiny chested girl, she sure had great nipples. Well, I don't wanna ramble on any longer, so let me end by saying that I had to stroke myself some more after coming home just thinking about her. The damage was 40/90, which is pretty high. But I enjoyed every minute of it. I just wished I could have taken her home and had more fun with her.

In So Cal
06-04-08, 11:11
They advertise in the Daily Bulletin as #1 Massage, on Monte Vista in Montclair.

Lilly - a little older, so-so bod.

Offered to jo. Why pay for what I can do for free?

No extras.

jmaninsocal

Tjinla2001
06-24-08, 13:45
Does anyone know if Mink who works during the week is the former Minka whow was a famous amp owner in Fullerton back in the glory years?

Newbie2008
06-26-08, 15:12
Hi Guys, As the name implies, I'm a newbie to this game. Here's what happened to me:

I went and tried out an amp for the first time, gave the lady in the front .4. I was brought into a room, told to change into the shorts provided, and so I did. Another lady came, started giving me the standard massage and all, and I was able to feel her up a few times. In the middle of it all, I heard her ask me "one" while she was looking me straight in the eyes. Now unless it was her accent I couldn't conquer, I could've sworn she was asking me for one and I replied. After all that, she continued doing the standard massage. Minutes gone by and nothing happened.

Aside from the possibility that she may have been scoping me out and being cautious and all since I was unfamiliar, is it because I didn't fork out the 1 before the deed? Do you pay 1st or after?

Number908
06-28-08, 13:09
Second visit in a week after 12 hour work days all this week. Just needed to release some tension and didn't want to drive to HT. I got Jeanie/Janine the first time but I don't remember the name of the second girl. Both were in their early 30's. Still good looking with slight wear and tear. The second girl provided a much better experience so I'll focus on her. Turning over after 5 minutes of mediocre massage, she started light kissing on my crotch and on my balls before slapping around my man with her tongue. I am starting to have a hard-on by this point so she quickly and effortlessly slipped the party hat on me with her mouth. Her CBJ was un-rushed and one of the better ones I had. It was the right amount of sucking and the way her tongue swirls. I was in high heaven. I inadvertently whispered "Oh baby! " and she took that as a queue for the next course. (Just as well because I was ready to pop! ) She then rode me like a wild horse but all the while maintaining eye contact with a smile and a low tone moaning. I thought I was a goner but before we knew it mamasan knocked on the door before I could finish. She knew I hadn't plateaued so she kicked it up a notch and rode me even hard with some DFK. Well, that did it for me! I will definitely repeat.

Looks: 6.5*
CBJ: 9
FS: 8
Attitude/Misc: 8
Cost: .4 + $

*I know I am bit harsh on this score but I am just being honest, especially after seeing so many cute 21-23 year olds, albeit less experienced.

Tsboy69
07-17-08, 02:57
No more Sara...After about 7 years I have been told she has moved on.

She was always very accomodaiting, although not everyone's cup of tea, I always will give up some age or looks for a good attitude.....

Tsboy69
07-19-08, 02:24
Read on another thread that Elite reopened.

Tsboy69
11-08-08, 12:37
Read the Brazillion place on the second floor got busted? Any truth to that? I googled and found nothing.

What about downstairs?

Looker42
12-05-08, 10:36
Went to Sakura on Tuesday right when they opened met with papasan paid $40 and got an old asain woman don't remember her name started off with light touching lousy massage on the flip she asked what I wanted I said BJ we did not discus tip she started with a CBJ then wanted me to get on top finished with mish but with her laying there like a dead fish got dressed gave her 40 for the deed and it pissed her off she said nonono I said thats all I have so I left she was not happy are there other ladies working there that may be worth my time.

Looker42

Maxt1
04-03-09, 21:34
Went to Sakura about 2 months ago. Paid. 40 for half hour. Showed to a room and I stripped down. No towel on the back. In comes Jessica. A bit older K-lady. Gives very light sensual massage. On the flip, continues on light massage, teasing but no fun and games. I ended up tipping her. 2 since it was a nice massage.

Damage. 4/. 2

Socal2007
06-26-09, 15:11
I've hit this place a couple of times over the past year or two. Always have great luck. Located at Mission and Kadota Ave. It's a bit run down but Mamasan keeps the place clean. Decent talent aswell.

You can usually get out of there for around 1.4 for a half.

Misfit
06-28-09, 07:58
I've hit this place a couple of times over the past year or two. Always have great luck. Located at Mission and Kadota Ave. It's a bit run down but Mamasan keeps the place clean. Decent talent aswell.

You can usually get out of there for around 1.4 for a half.
Is this the place on the south side of Mission btw Central & Benson?

What kind of talent are we talking about?

Misfit

Socal2007
07-01-09, 17:21
Is this the place on the south side of Mission btw Central & Benson?

What kind of talent are we talking about?

MisfitIt's just west of Central on Mission. On the south side of the street. You can't miss the place. The building is bright orange. It's on the S/W corner.

PM me if you need the exact address.

Misfit
07-05-09, 07:33
It's just west of Central on Mission. On the south side of the street. You can't miss the place. The building is bright orange. It's on the S/W corner.

PM me if you need the exact address.
Across the street from the Deja Vu strip joint?

Misfit

That Bean
07-06-09, 16:22
Across the street from the Deja Vu strip joint?

MisfitIt's further west of Central/Deja Vu. But before East End Ave.

Socal2007
07-07-09, 17:23
It's further west of Central/Deja Vu. But before East End Ave.That's the one.

Bill2
07-23-09, 22:53

You can usually get out of there for around 1.4 for a half.The one right next to sunset? Ginza is the bomb. I usually paid 120 for half. Have not visited for maybe half a year though.

Member #3980
08-18-09, 16:10
Also known as "Brazilian therapy."

Has anyone ever been there? I've searched this forum for some info on the place but I have yet to see one report. Pm if necessary.

Misfit
08-23-09, 07:55
Guess what the old Bella Spa that was on holt that closed down & became a shoe store. Well the shoe store closed down. It is now a foot massage place, I wonder if they are back to there old ways?

Misfit

Tapfersoldat
08-23-09, 21:47
Also known as "Brazilian therapy."

Has anyone ever been there? I've searched this forum for some info on the place but I have yet to see one report. Pm if necessary.There is one on Foothill that advertises as Brazilian aromatheropy. Decided to try it out since wanted to see their talent. Was greeted by a woman in late 30s and after that was done was led to a room in the back with nice smell and music. To my disappointment a minute passed and same woman that greeted sat next to me and started chatting for normal LEO check then service want. Forgot name, but she was chilean. Was not a looker and FS was too much so settled for CBJ after haggling price. After clean up she handed me a card that they use to speed up process.

Will not repeat as first floor is a better AMP, little pricier but the talent was better.

Cost- .40 entree + .40 extra
Looks - 4
CBJ - 6 (nothing special)

Socal2007
08-25-09, 15:08
The one right next to sunset? Ginza is the bomb. I usually paid 120 for half. Have not visited for maybe half a year though.They seem to always have new talent there. I've never seen the same girl twice. Not always the best looking. But sometimes, they get some really hot young chicks in there.

Theloanguy
12-02-09, 14:04
The other day I was eatting tacos a Tijuana tacos on holt and saw one of the girls from H & B. She was with some guy so I didn't approach her. Sure would like to find out where all the girls went to.

BlackMask
01-06-10, 00:00
Has anybody tried bonny's spa off of Monte vista in montclair? I've seen thm advertise on cl a few times.

Member1115
01-12-10, 05:30
So I have been reading up on everyone's feedback regarding AMP's in the area and found that many have had disappointing experiences with the "Massage Thearapist" coming out in jeans. I could totally understand the frustration behind that. However, if that is a disappointment, that is only because a higher mark has been set by other AMP's in dressing their Therapists' in other attire beside a pair of jean pants.

That being the case, could someone give me a clue as to where you guys have gone where the dress code is better than just a pair of jeans? I am hoping to enjoy a nice message while taking in some eye candy (therapist in lingerie, stockings, silk robe, etc.).

Thanks everyone!!!

Member #5046
01-12-10, 14:17
So I have been reading up on everyone's feedback regarding AMP's in the area and found that many have had disappointing experiences with the "Massage Thearapist" coming out in jeans. I could totally understand the frustration behind that. However, if that is a disappointment, that is only because a higher mark has been set by other AMP's in dressing their Therapists' in other attire beside a pair of jean pants.

That being the case, could someone give me a clue as to where you guys have gone where the dress code is better than just a pair of jeans? I am hoping to enjoy a nice message while taking in some eye candy (therapist in lingerie, stockings, silk robe, etc.).

Thanks everyone!!!

There is a couple places on Mission right before you get into Pomona one is called Ginza and I think the other one is called Sunset they dress for sex.

Member1115
01-13-10, 23:48
Thanks Hugo!!! I know exactly where these places are at. As a matter of fact, I was soooo close not to long ago to check these two places out (or at least 1 of them), but I got a bit worried because I thought I had read somewhere on here that these were hot spots for LE raids.

Member #5046
01-14-10, 22:13
Has anyone tried the foot massage place on Holt in Pomona. It used to be called Bella Spa. I know the foot places in Vegas are good for a happy ending. I was just wondering about this place.

Oldman2007
01-18-10, 22:52
Went to body essentials in chino Hills. Saw theresa.

Thick black girls with massive tits.

Very satisfied!

Cocomo
01-21-10, 14:07
Went to body essentials in chino Hills. Saw theresa.

Thick black girls with massive tits.

Very satisfied!

Hey Oldman2007,
Is this a sista joint? What was offer on the menu and the damage please?

Misfit
02-07-10, 08:01
Has anyone tried the foot massage place on Holt in Pomona. It used to be called Bella Spa. I know the foot places in Vegas are good for a happy ending. I was just wondering about this place.
No HandJob, just FootJob...lol

Misfit

BlackMask
02-14-10, 02:59
Asked about this place a few weeks ago and nobody responded so I TOFTT & tried out Bonny's Oriental Massage on monte vista near the 10 in montclair. Saw this place advertise on CL a few times so I decided to take the chance.

This place is totally legit.

It's set up like your typical AMP, 60 for hr 40 for hhr. With an older asian woman collecting the cash at the front window. The First thing mamasan tells me is "no hanky panky", should of took the hint but I just smiled and noded back and told her "yes I understand" when I was really thinking "it's on and cracking".

Well she wasn't kidding, no hanky panky indeed. I was expecting some young or even middle aged asian woman to come in but no, she actually did the massage herself. She's in her 60's and overweight (I felt that when she started walking on my back) so even if it wasn't a legit place, I don't think I could of got wood. It was a pretty good massage but no extras. I tipped her $10 and was out

So if you need a good legit massage in montclair this may your spot but no hanky panky, atleast not for me.

Oldman2007
04-23-10, 00:38
I am impressed. the girls are hot! Tuesday is a good day, hot spinner latin american girls with a great rack. Also saw a hot latina with natural tits in a tank top walking around when I left that was amazing. They advertise a $10 savings for Craigs list and a money back guarantee. I will be back.

Unterman
05-09-10, 22:09
Greetings,

I have seen their ad on CL for some time and decided to try it. Despite the fact they don't post a photo of a girl in their ad as do the other MPs on CL.

I was greeted by a young Latin male to whom I advised this was my first visit. He led me to my room without offering a shower. A couple moments later, in walks an amazingly gorgeous Latina.

Seriously, this gal is a 9 in looks. She has perfect, fair, ivory skin; jet black hair; a full see (bolt on); tight, round, bubble ass; and a pretty face. She is wearing a tight, short black & white dress. Hot, hot, hot.

She has a Spanish accent and says her name is Brittani. Starts with a decent massage with the heated weight thing. On the flip I begin to feel her perfectly smooth legs and tight ass. She then lets me know the full "therapy" requires a 1. 0 tip up front. By this time I am completely engorged and part with Mr. Franklin. She leave the room and returns with the necessary playtime accouterments. CBJ ensues, followed by FS.

Overall, well worth the coinage spent.

On a side note, I also tried the place downstairs and saw an Asian gal named Bobbi.. 40/. 60 for FS. A better deal, but the quality of the eye candy compared to the neighbor above is where you feel the saving.

Cherio,

Unterman

H2oboy
05-13-10, 02:52
I have been seeing two of the older providers on the weekends with great oral skills. They have to be in their late forties or older and about 2 to 3 in the looks department.

They keep telling me to come back during the week to see a younger provider. She is 25 they say. Well today was the day I met the 40 going on 25 new girl. She was not as talented as the older ladies and I left without completing the mission. I won't be returning to the Elite not even for a free water.

Kicker
05-13-10, 03:34
Man if elite is going downhill, I might have to go back to cg and bp again. I really enjoyed the free water after sessions. I haven't been there for a while but I hope coco fix this.

Thanks for the update.

Fish Hunter
05-13-10, 08:59
I have been seeing two of the older providers on the weekends with great oral skills. They have to be in their late forties or older and about 2 to 3 in the looks department.

They keep telling me to come back during the week to see a younger provider. She is 25 they say. Well today was the day I met the 40 going on 25 new girl. She was not as talented as the older ladies and I left without completing the mission. I won't be returning to the Elite not even for a free water.

I hear J and her sister (aka) do a great two for the price of two (lol) and they offer a great lesbian and 2 on 1 service that is worth trying at least once.

Kicker
05-14-10, 11:45
Which days J and her sis work on?

Superclark2007
06-05-10, 02:53
Hey,

Can I get a hint were this Brazilian place is at?

Squirrelhumper
06-17-10, 14:51
Asked about this place a few weeks ago and nobody responded so I TOFTT & tried out Bonny's Oriental Massage on monte vista near the 10 in montclair. Saw this place advertise on CL a few times so I decided to take the chance.

This place is totally legit.

It's set up like your typical AMP, 60 for hr 40 for hhr. With an older asian woman collecting the cash at the front window. The First thing mamasan tells me is "no hanky panky", should of took the hint but I just smiled and noded back and told her "yes I understand" when I was really thinking "it's on and cracking".

Well she wasn't kidding, no hanky panky indeed. I was expecting some young or even middle aged asian woman to come in but no, she actually did the massage herself. She's in her 60's and overweight (I felt that when she started walking on my back) so even if it wasn't a legit place, I don't think I could of got wood. It was a pretty good massage but no extras. I tipped her $10 and was out

So if you need a good legit massage in montclair this may your spot but no hanky panky, atleast not for me.If you are talking about Bonnie Spa on the north side of the complex you came on the wrong day. I always get HJ on the table and lots of attention to the boys on the table shower b4 massage. Ask for Kim on Sundays, she lets you play with the goods under her clothes and have even gotten her to drop her shorts and play with her cootch, and have heard rumors that she will do a nude massage (I asked her to get undressed b4 but her english is not so great). YMMV, but I have always had good luck with all the lady's, although some are a little older.

Richrod
07-07-10, 19:43

They keep telling me to come back during the week to see a younger provider. She is 25 they say. Well today was the day I met the 40 going on 25 new girl. She was not as talented as the older ladies and I left without completing the mission. I won't be returning to the Elite not even for a free water.Can you pm me the address.

I got a good one for you to try will swap.

Dildo Baggens
07-08-10, 12:05
Can you pm me the address.

I got a good one for you to try will swap.Hey H2O,

Don't give it up too easy. I provided Mr Rod Newbie guy with specific info for a "Swap", haven't heard back yet. Perhaps he's LE.

Mcfrdd
07-15-10, 09:36
Last time I went to Brasil was either September or October. Had Diana, that great Colombiana. Couldn't last long enough to convince her to poke her asshole. Just as she was about to grab it to pull it out of her and put it back in back I nutted.

I called today and as expected they told me that she's long gone. She supposedly moved back to Colombia. I went over anyway and had a nice time. Had Vivi, another Colombiana. She had nice big, soft fake tits. She had a SWEET ass. She looked a little older than I'm used to but it was good.

Gave decent CBJ but wasn't anything like Diana's BBBJ. She jumped on the table for missionary and I took the liberty to DATY. She seemed to like that. Went ahead and started drilling her missionary. It didn't feel like I bottomed out but she eventually started to wince in pain. Not usually fun for me when I see that.

We then switched to doggy at her request. That was awesome to see that ass/hips/waist like that. For whatever reason it was taking me a while to nut. I told her to lay down for some face-down missionary. She said she couldn't because she hurt her leg in a car accident. I then told her to get on her side to spoon but she was bitching about her leg there too. Went back to missinlonary for a while. She then started telling me to cum but not in an annoying way. Switched to standing missionary. Then decided to blast there.

Really disappointed in her two position repertoire but she didn't offend me, so I'll be OK to fuck her again. Might want to see who else they have but it was all cool. She said she works at the Anaheim location too. No visible tattoos was a nice site to see.

MMS was pretty cool. She even filled up my card even though I just had one stamp on it. Too bad it's in BFE otherwise I'd probably be there VERY fequently.

$40 for entrance fee. $100 for her tip. She's a decent alternative to my favorites.

Mphelper909
07-17-10, 12:16
Four people were arrested after Pomona police officers investigated an erotic business masquerading as a massage parlor.

http://socalinsiders.com/posts/1583/

Socal2007
07-30-10, 17:23
I stopped bye Brasil lasy Friday night around 11:00pm. I think I git the same lady (Vivi). Killer body, big fake boobs nice butt.
Asked her for the backdoor and she obliged. It was my first time visiting greese (EVER) and it was a great experience for me. Hit it doggy. Lasted quite a while because she was controlling my thrusts by wrapping her leg around me which was different, but still alot of fun. Definitley plan to visit again. They are open til 2:00 am which is nice too!

Last time I went to Brasil was either September or October. Had Diana, that great Colombiana. Couldn't last long enough to convince her to poke her asshole. Just as she was about to grab it to pull it out of her and put it back in back I nutted.

I called today and as expected they told me that she's long gone. She supposedly moved back to Colombia. I went over anyway and had a nice time. Had Vivi, another Colombiana. She had nice big, soft fake tits. She had a SWEET ass. She looked a little older than I'm used to but it was good.

Gave decent CBJ but wasn't anything like Diana's BBBJ. She jumped on the table for missionary and I took the liberty to DATY. She seemed to like that. Went ahead and started drilling her missionary. It didn't feel like I bottomed out but she eventually started to wince in pain. Not usually fun for me when I see that.

We then switched to doggy at her request. That was awesome to see that ass/hips/waist like that. For whatever reason it was taking me a while to nut. I told her to lay down for some face-down missionary. She said she couldn't because she hurt her leg in a car accident. I then told her to get on her side to spoon but she was bitching about her leg there too. Went back to missinlonary for a while. She then started telling me to cum but not in an annoying way. Switched to standing missionary. Then decided to blast there.

Really disappointed in her two position repertoire but she didn't offend me, so I'll be OK to fuck her again. Might want to see who else they have but it was all cool. She said she works at the Anaheim location too. No visible tattoos was a nice site to see.

MMS was pretty cool. She even filled up my card even though I just had one stamp on it. Too bad it's in BFE otherwise I'd probably be there VERY fequently.

$40 for entrance fee. $100 for her tip. She's a decent alternative to my favorites.

Mcfrdd
08-01-10, 00:42
I stopped bye Brasil lasy Friday night around 11:00pm. I think I git the same lady (Vivi). Killer body, big fake boobs nice butt.

Asked her for the backdoor and she obliged. It was my first time visiting greese (EVER) and it was a great experience for me. Hit it doggy. Lasted quite a while because she was controlling my thrusts by wrapping her leg around me which was different, but still alot of fun. Definitley plan to visit again. They are open til 2:00 am which is nice too!I'm pissed! She let you go Greek but denied me? WTF?!?! I guess I should be flattered because that probably means that she thought my dick was too big for her asshole. I'm sure I'll be able to make it fit. If I didn't already have other plans, I'd pay her a little visit but it'll probably be a while before I get back to see her.

Red Wreck
08-02-10, 17:45
Just got back from a nice little session with Blanca. I just found this MP today and it was worth every penny. Thank you Blanca, I will be back. Any members want the info hit me up!

Fenriss Wolf
08-08-10, 03:09
Heading to Pomona tomorrow, and while I probably won't get to read the board's answer until after I've already partaken of one or the other, I figured I might as well ask the local opinion.

In general, who has better service? Ginzas or Sunset?

I realize good service is fairly subjective, since any two people might rate differently a great time with an average looking but older gal vs. An average time with a young but inexperienced hottie.

But with the two places right next to each other, there must be some competition for customers between them, so I would guess customers get treated a little better at either place than other places with less possibilities of loosing a client to the place next door?

Anomalous
08-09-10, 22:28
Heading to Pomona tomorrow, and while I probably won't get to read the board's answer until after I've already partaken of one or the other, I figured I might as well ask the local opinion.

In general, who has better service? Ginzas or Sunset?

I realize good service is fairly subjective, since any two people might rate differently a great time with an average looking but older gal vs. An average time with a young but inexperienced hottie.

But with the two places right next to each other, there must be some competition for customers between them, so I would guess customers get treated a little better at either place than other places with less possibilities of loosing a client to the place next door?I've actually only tried Ginza and I didn't like the experience. The provider was a bit older than I had asked for and she was trying to be playful but it just got annoying. I always frequent HT in BP instead.

Fenriss Wolf
08-10-10, 13:11
I've actually only tried Ginza and I didn't like the experience. The provider was a bit older than I had asked for and she was trying to be playful but it just got annoying. I always frequent HT in BP instead.Well, went for Sunset, which was nothing to write home about regarding the look of the place or the provider, but I wasn't looking for particulars, just a dependable FS place. (If this was more than me taking advantage of a weekend trip alone to have fun, I might have been able to be pickier, but as it was.)

I got a 30 something Korean "named" Pippi and while she wasn't as slim as I would prefer, her attitude seemed friendly, so I wasn't going to complain either. No haggling over cost, service wasn't rushed, and she insisted on continuing the "massage" (soft touch, really,) after I had popped, which was much better than the usual finish at some of these places. (Wonder if the recession is making everyone be nicer to their clients to retain business.)

Cost was pretty much as previously stated, $40 at the door (for 1/2 hour,) and $ for her service.

About the only thing that made me uncomfortable about the whole thing was noticing a Sheriffs patrol car just sitting on the parking lot exit of one of the small side streets a few blocks away on the way in.

Nothing else smelled of bacon nearby, no "delivery" vans were parked nearby, and that patrol car looked to be on a donut break and well out of line of sight, so I figured things were on the clear and I really had no hassles going in or leaving afterwards.

Still, for any regulars out there, you might want to keep your eyes and ears peeled for any oinking sounds, Just in case.

Pcpc1688
08-16-10, 17:52
Asked her for the backdoor and she obliged. It was my first time visiting greese (EVER) and it was a great experience for me. Hit it doggy. Lasted quite a while because she was controlling my thrusts by wrapping her leg around me which was different, but still alot of fun. Definitley plan to visit again. They are open til 2:00 am which is nice too!

Had to stop by going back to Vegas due to a few of these reports. 40 entry fee collected by owner I guess. In walks Arainia who is mid ealry 30s with add ons and nice ass.

So bullshit massage with a hot rock bag or whatever and I was roaming outside her tight jeans. Started on nipples sucking. She suggested she take off her pants, well ok lol. Then I nippled some more and headed south. Nice shaved and clean twat. Little DATY and then back on the table for CBJ, any BBBJ had here guys?

Back to mish I as I fucked her on tables edge grabbing that fine pair of ass cheeks for leverage. Did that for 10 mins and she hurried me alone as I was taking longer than expected she thought. Anyway, I wanted to give a Russian finish and did. She said not on face lol Oh well.

Cleaned up and out in 35 mins. Want to see other talent as before mentioned when I return back. .80 tip for the hurry papi bs.

PC out

Agoodtime
09-13-10, 02:35
Brasil is an awesome place to go to. I appreciate the information that I got from you guys, thank you.

I will be going back very soon!

Dirty Old Guy
09-19-10, 20:46
I have not been to Sunset or Ginza for over a year, but I remember a VERY fine lady at one of them (can't remember which) named Mink. Does anyone know if she is still there, or if she has moved where she is now? I'm in Phoenix, but coming to town in a couple of weeks. Would love to find her again.

Or, is there any talent worth stopping by for there, or the one's up on Central near Mission?

Thanks guys

Dirty Old Guy
10-09-10, 09:14
Found that Mink no longer works there, but MMS talked me into trying Phoebe (she pronounces it "PB". Tall Kgirl, thin, no boobs but a great ass. Surprisingly good massage until the tongue started licking my asshole and then I forgot all about the massage. Asked what I wanted and told her a simple BJ. Went out to get "stuff", came back and went right to work. CBJ, no rush, pretty good technique and a happy ending.1/2 for.4, .6 for "PB". Everybody was happy.

That Dude2
10-11-10, 12:44
Can someone hook me up where this brasil place is. I am pretty sure its in upland but not a %100 sure. Help a dude out.

Cash Value
10-11-10, 14:08
Found that Mink no longer works there, but MMS talked me into trying Phoebe (she pronounces it "PB". Tall Kgirl, thin, no boobs but a great ass. Surprisingly good massage until the tongue started licking my asshole and then I forgot all about the massage. Asked what I wanted and told her a simple BJ. Went out to get "stuff", came back and went right to work. CBJ, no rush, pretty good technique and a happy ending.1/2 for.4, .6 for "PB". Everybody was happy.Havnt seen anyone talk about this place for a while. No reviews on other sites either. Always like hearing someone got new talent.60 for a good BJ is just about perfect.

Dirty Old Guy
10-11-10, 21:20
Forgot to mention that "PB" only works on Sundays.

Havnt seen anyone talk about this place for a while. No reviews on other sites either. Always like hearing someone got new talent.60 for a good BJ is just about perfect.

Tapfersoldat
10-15-10, 15:27
Seriously, this gal is a 9 in looks. She has perfect, fair, ivory skin; jet black hair; a full see (bolt on) ; tight, round, bubble ass; and a pretty face. She is wearing a tight, short black & white dress. Hot, hot, hot.

She has a Spanish accent and says her name is Brittani. Starts with a decent massage with the heated weight thing. On the flip I begin to feel her perfectly smooth legs and tight ass. She then lets me know the full "therapy" requires a 1.0 tip up front. By this time I am completely engorged and part with Mr. Franklin. She leave the room and returns with the necessary playtime accouterments. CBJ ensues, followed by FS.

Overall, well worth the coinage spent.

Stopped by here Friday morning to release some stress, since after work mongering on Holt hasn't caught anything and was luckily attended by Brittani. Have to agree with this post right here.

Pretty looking Columbian, mid 20s 5'4 great body. Fake the rack, tight ass in a small dress. Good little conversation in Spanish beforehand. Did the heated massage for 5 mins then got down to business. CBJ followed by reverse cg to cg. Finish off in doggy style. No back door as she says only for her hubbie, but all in all was good times. Damage was same.4 at door + 1.00 tip. Works Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays usually.

Highamp
10-17-10, 02:12
I've never been to Brasil, but I heard good things about it so I decided to visit. I really needed a good release and this place delivered. I told the guy that took.40 that I usually go downstairs but I wanted to explore something new. He let me choose a room so I decided on the last one. No carpet and the floor is cold concrete. I think next time, I'll keep the socks on. The room is cold like a fridge, but I strip completely down and start getting my junk ready. Beautiful Latina girl walks in wearing some sort of clingy dress with tights on. As she begins her "aroma" therapy, I stroke her legs to let her know my intentions. She does the usual interview and I interview her back. She says she was born here but grew up in Mexico. I'm amazed by her clear English. Anyways, back to business. I flip around and she signals with her hand in an up and down motion. I tell her that I want more than that. She leaves the room for a quick sec and comes back ready for action. She covers my package with a towel and begins to massage me. I get hard fast and I tell her to strip down. She slowly takes those stupid pants off and reveals a well toned mid-20's body. Great legs and butt. Finally the top comes off. Great rack, about a size see-Cup and from my careful examination, they are real. A bit of riding on top, but I quickly put her on her back and take charge. Her box is nice, tight and wet. I put only half of myself inside her until she's nice and loose. Finally I put all of it in her and I push it in hard. I look at her expression and she looks like she can take it, so I start pounding her while holding her thighs as wide open as possible. I love looking at a girl when she's nearly doing the splits. I take it completely out and shove it back inside her several times. Her lips are wide open now and I can just shove it without guiding myself in. I love doing this and watching her tits jiggle from the force. I finally finish inside her, and I lie on top for a couple of minutes while sucking on her nipples. Fckin perfect. I'm going to get some aroma therapy again. .40 at the door, .100 for the therapy. Cost of release. Priceless.

Highamp
10-17-10, 02:13
've never been to Brasil, but I heard good things about it so I decided to visit. I really needed a good release and this place delivered. I told the guy that took.40 that I usually go downstairs but I wanted to explore something new. He let me choose a room so I decided on the last one. No carpet and the floor is cold concrete. I think next time, I'll keep the socks on. The room is cold like a fridge, but I strip completely down and start getting my junk ready. Beautiful Latina girl walks in wearing some sort of clingy dress with tights on. As she begins her "aroma" therapy, I stroke her legs to let her know my intentions. She does the usual interview and I interview her back. She says she was born here but grew up in Mexico. I'm amazed by her clear English. Anyways, back to business. I flip around and she signals with her hand in an up and down motion. I tell her that I want more than that. She leaves the room for a quick sec and comes back ready for action. She covers my package with a towel and begins to massage me. I get hard fast and I tell her to strip down. She slowly takes those stupid pants off and reveals a well toned mid-20's body. Great legs and butt. Finally the top comes off. Great rack, about a size see-Cup and from my careful examination, they are real. A bit of riding on top, but I quickly put her on her back and take charge. Her box is nice, tight and wet. I put only half of myself inside her until she's nice and loose. Finally I put all of it in her and I push it in hard. I look at her expression and she looks like she can take it, so I start pounding her while holding her thighs as wide open as possible. I love looking at a girl when she's nearly doing the splits. I take it completely out and shove it back inside her several times. Her lips are wide open now and I can just shove it without guiding myself in. I love doing this and watching her tits jiggle from the force. I finally finish inside her, and I lie on top for a couple of minutes while sucking on her nipples. Fckin perfect. I'm going to get some aroma therapy again. .40 at the door, .100 for the therapy. Cost of release. Priceless.

Bigboobs
12-10-10, 01:07
Hey guys,

I'm in town this weekend. Can you tell me where Brazil Massge is located? I can't find it on Google.

Thanks

Superadon
12-18-10, 15:43
I too am also in town for a couple of weeks and have not been able to piece together the location of Brasil. Any help would be great!

Dildo Baggens
12-20-10, 12:15
I too am also in town for a couple of weeks and have not been able to piece together the location of Brasil. Any help would be great!I believe this is what you're looking for.

D. B.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/thp/2118520475.html

Mcfrdd
12-26-10, 10:13
Posted this in the OC thread because the MP I went to was in Anaheim but I'll post it here too because Alexa, the provider, said that she works at Brazilian on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I don't recommend her. *

I had Alexa. Spoke perfect English. From the US but said her parents are Colombian. Mid 20s. Decent set of natural C tits but the rest of her body is pretty square and unimpressive. Wasn't the prototypical hour-glass figure that I've grown accustomed to in my Colombianas.

The Christmas music piped into the room was pretty damn loud. Her CBJ was lack luster. She kept resting her elbow on my chest and it got uncomfortable after a while as her elbow kept digging into me. Let me feel her tits but was in an awkward position so that wasn't all that fun. Tried rubbing her pussy but she wasn't exactly making it convenient for me and I don't like to strong arm bitches during foreplay. Could barely feel the CBJ through the rubber for some reason. *

Told her I wanted to suck / kiss / lick her tits. She thought about it and said no because they hurt. Told me no DATY. Talk about lame! *

She mounted me CG and surprise surprise, my dick went limp. Didn't even penetrate her. She hopped off and jacked it with her hand but that was so rough and mechanical it hurt more than aroused me. She told me to try again but in missionary. I did but I couldn't feel it go in. Maybe she was still gaping from the guy before me. Gave her a couple pumps but my dick was not in the mood, and neither was she. She kept her hands on my pelvis and positioning her legs so I couldn't get complete penetration even with my rapidly deflating dick.

Don't know if she was pissed about working on Christmas, or if my own shitty Christmas had something to do with it but it wasn't going to happen tonight.

She left to get a bottle of baby oil to just give me a HJ. While she was out, I decided to cut my losses and got dressed. She wasn't exactly disappointed to see me half dressed when she returned. *

Gave her a small gratuity. Real shitty if we had actually completed the FS, but I figured it was better than nothing and I wanted to give her something for touching my dick, albeit not making me nut. She just gave an exasperated heavy exhale / sarcastic chuckle and opened the room. I felt bad as I've never been so cheap but I'm not going to pay for something that wasn't finished. Also, we never negotiated anything ahead of time.

JHeezy
12-29-10, 12:45
Has anybody visited these places recently? How's the talent these days? I'm trying to avoid places with workers who are well past their 30s. I hope the talents better than Elite because that place is the worst when it comes to talent.

Anybody?

Dirty Old Guy
12-29-10, 22:29
Was at Sunset a couple of months ago. Had "PB", tall, late 20's Kgirl with no boobs, but cute and good massage and HE skills.

Has anybody visited these places recently? How's the talent these days? I'm trying to avoid places with workers who are well past their 30s. I hope the talents better than Elite because that place is the worst when it comes to talent.

Anybody?

Rialto Pimpin
01-05-11, 22:51
Are these places in Pomona. I work here and could use a good place for a lunch time message. I keep hearing Sunset, Ginzu and Brasil. What is best and where is it?

Dirty Old Guy
01-07-11, 21:15
Sunset and Ginza are on Mission just east of East End Road, on the south side of the street. They are right next door to each other.

Are these places in Pomona. I work here and could use a good place for a lunch time message. I keep hearing Sunset, Ginzu and Brasil. What is best and where is it?

Cloud5162
01-30-11, 03:19
Hi Guys,

I usually hobby around SGV area and never make it out this far into east side. However, I came across this two massage palor on central when I was on my way to a dinner. This massage place is on central and Mission and it's called tokyo massage. There is another one just one block south of it but has no name outside. Both look very dark with purple / red neon lights said open and massage, looks very promising, LOL.

Any info on those two would be appreciate.

Thanks

Dirty Old Guy
01-31-11, 19:56
The one on the west side of Central (can't remember the name) is typical older Kgirls. Fast, lame massage and then "what you want?". Never been into the one on the east side of the street.

There is another one on Central but south of Mission on the east side of the street (about 2 blocks south of Mission). Also, Kgirls with same fast, lame massage and then "what do you want?"

HE to FS, and everything inbetween is available at both.

Hi Guys,

I usually hobby around SGV area and never make it out this far into east side. However, I came across this two massage palor on central when I was on my way to a dinner. This massage place is on central and Mission and it's called tokyo massage. There is another one just one block south of it but has no name outside. Both look very dark with purple / red neon lights said open and massage, looks very promising, LOL.

Any info on those two would be appreciate.

Thanks

Dirty Old Guy
04-10-11, 20:41
Haven't been to So. Calif. Since last October, but am coming back in May and want to get some ideas of MP's to go to while I'm there. I've been to both Sunset and Ginza, but could use some up-to-date info on what's going on there, and who the providers are. Also, have read here about Brazil. Is Brazil strictly latina providers or do they have asians too?

Thanks guys

Tapfersoldat
04-11-11, 17:27
Haven't been to So. Calif. Since last October, but am coming back in May and want to get some ideas of MP's to go to while I'm there. I've been to both Sunset and Ginza, but could use some up-to-date info on what's going on there, and who the providers are. Also, have read here about Brazil. Is Brazil strictly latina providers or do they have asians too?

Thanks guysI've only seen Latinas here. Brittany and Nancy are both about 8-9s fake tatas and really nice bodies. .4 at the door and $ for FS.

Been to Sunset only once, don't remember the name of the provider was asian around mid 30s nice little body.

There is an asian provider on the bottom of brazilian. Bobby, small older asian. Cheaper but not as good as what brazilian offers. .4 at the door. 6 for FS.

Dirty Old Guy
04-12-11, 19:00
Thanks, Tap.

I've only seen Latinas here. Brittany and Nancy are both about 8-9s fake tatas and really nice bodies. .4 at the door and $ for FS.

Been to Sunset only once, don't remember the name of the provider was asian around mid 30s nice little body.

There is an asian provider on the bottom of brazilian. Bobby, small older asian. Cheaper but not as good as what brazilian offers. .4 at the door. 6 for FS.

Luckystonewood
04-13-11, 20:32
Thanks, Tap.Ginza has one Latina and two Asians on staff on any given day. I ended up with Chanel on my last outing there. Not my cup of tea. She is asian and on the BBW side but nice personality.

Tapfersoldat
04-13-11, 23:45
Thanks, Tap.NP, ask for the heated rock pad afterwards at the brazilian place. Feels good.

Deeto
05-04-11, 05:11
NP, ask for the heated rock pad afterwards at the brazilian place. Feels good.Hey Tap, new to the site but go to Brazil to work and Monger every month. I'd love a local MP to get same special treatment here. Please PM the location. Obrigado.

Deeto.

Dirty Old Guy
05-20-11, 18:22
Hey Guys, I'm coming over to Ca. Early next month and will hit San Diego, LA and the Inland Empire. I'm playing golf and hitting AMP's (my two favorite things)

I've done my research here and a couple of other monger sites and come up with the following as (I think) good possibilities for massage and happy endings+++, and I'the like your opinions on where I should spend my money.

If you guys will be kind enough to give me some feedback I'the appreciate it, and when I get back to Phoenix I'll be sure to post my results for everyone's information. If anyone is coming over here, I'the be happy to help with info on where the good, bad and the ugly are over here, too.

San Diego.

Chi, Naomi, Osaka, Shanghai, Shamrock and Tropical Oriental.

Los Angeles.

YC Health Center, MOMO, Lexington Chiropractic and B&B Aroma.

Inland Empire.

Best, A Plus, Elite, Crystal, Tai Pai, Sakura and all the places on Valley in Bloomington.

And, any others that I might have missed that you would recommend.

Thanks for your help in advance, guys.

Dirty

Round2
05-21-11, 17:58
1st time poster but have been in the game for a while. Driving on the 10, I figured I relieved some stress. Figured the AMPs in Upland would do the trick.

Couldn't decide where to go. Passed by HE and saw the parking lot kinda full. Eventually made my way to Tropical since I was looking for something latina although Sakura (which literally is right next door) would have done the trick as well.

The girls are very cautious at the Trop and don't be fooled by the signs about the private membership. If you act like you have been there before, then the initial screening should be a piece of cake. Saw brandy on this day. Cute little spinner type with some junk in the trunk. Standard positions, CG, RCG, doggie. Total damage was $.4 + $. Only thing I don't like about this place is that they give you the towel to clean up yourself. Other than that, the always have at least 3 latinas to choose from on any given day.

Sriracha
05-22-11, 03:41
Total damage was $.4 + $. My monger math may be off but am I to understand that you spent two hundred forty dollars at an AMP? How many hours did you spend there?

Pcpc1688
05-22-11, 11:42
My monger math may be off but am I to understand that you spent two hundred forty dollars at an AMP? How many hours did you spend there?He meant 100+40. Bloomington AMPs are all ole Kmamas anyway for. 6 and. 4 =1. 0.

PC out

Dirty Old Guy
05-27-11, 08:04
Is anyone, other than me, having trouble with Rubmaps? When I try to open it all I get is a white page with,"It Works", on it. Has it been hacked?

Member1115
05-31-11, 01:28
Has anyone yet found or came across a MP where the staff is dressed in lingerie and / or stockings? If so, please confirm. I've been looking and looking and can't seem to run into any.

Thanks guys!

Tapfersoldat
06-30-11, 02:15
Headed to brazilian place since it has been awhile.Paid usual.4 to get in.

Waited in the room and in came new girl for me, Carol.Good looking mexican.Natural C cups and good body.Was dressed casual so threw me off, but since I had the member card all was understood.

Good CBJ followed by cg, then finished doggy.Great view from behind.Once cleaned up asked for the heated rock pad and good chat.Tipped $ good times.

Dirty Old Guy
06-30-11, 21:00
This is not an all the time thing, but I've seen a couple of the girls at Valley in Bloomington wear lingerie at times, but never seen stockings. And, it could be that they only wear them if they have a specific regular customer coming over that they have an appointment with.

Has anyone yet found or came across a MP where the staff is dressed in lingerie and / or stockings? If so, please confirm. I've been looking and looking and can't seem to run into any.

Thanks guys!

Highamp
07-03-11, 22:47
Friday afternoon, felt so horny. I had a constant hard-on at work and was constantly watching porn. After work, I needed a big release. I went to one of the AMPs that are next to each other and was served by a half-Jap / half-Korean named Channel (like the perfume). She gave a nice deep back rub and completely relaxed me. She let her long black hair brush against my back. On the flip she asked what I wanted, so I said,"Everything!" She looked at my pierced cock and knew that I meant business.

This girl had a great attitude. Extremely thick with a big ass and big natural tits. I'm guessing the tits are at the very least a D-cup. She had a great pair of nipples. I was really horny so a couple of sucks and my cock was already throbbing. A couple of more deep sucks and she got the head swollen. She said she wanted it doggy style first so I obliged. I couldn't wait to shove my stick in her. She had a top-ten size ass. Every time I shoved it in her ass would shake. I love that slapping sound. I fucken grabbed that ass and shook it like they were jello toys. I flipped her around minutes later so I could take a good look at her hairy pussy. She was grabbing her tits so they wouldn't shake. I find this really common among girls with big tits. Anyways, I instruct her to put her hands to her sides so I can see her breast jiggle whenever I shoved my dick in. I love seeing titties shaking. It's like they're keeping rhythm. I can tell she was enjoying it too. We had a good connection and she felt at ease. Her upper chest and shoulders began to get flushed which is a good sign that she wasn't faking her enjoyment.

All in all a great time. .4. 1

Red Wreck
07-07-11, 13:17
Anyone tried Healthy Environments? Seen their add on BP. Wondering if anyones had a good time here?

Theloanguy
07-07-11, 21:55
Anyone tried Healthy Environments? Seen their add on BP. Wondering if anyones had a good time here?I've been a couple of times hoping to get better service on the next visit but no luck.

Luckystonewood
07-13-11, 20:46
Channel is the same girl I had a few month back. Really nice personality and spot on with the rest of her description. Blue is another girl there; Korean, upper 20's maybe low 30's, athletic build but not a very nice personality. More interested in negotiating the tip and its $.40 if you were doing an hour session with her. I wouldn't go for her again. They are also suppose to have a latina on any given day but I had yet to catch one at the times I visited (more towards the late morning).

Friday afternoon, felt so horny. I had a constant hard-on at work and was constantly watching porn. After work, I needed a big release. I went to one of the AMPs that are next to each other and was served by a half-Jap / half-Korean named Channel (like the perfume). She gave a nice deep back rub and completely relaxed me. She let her long black hair brush against my back. On the flip she asked what I wanted, so I said,"Everything!" She looked at my pierced cock and knew that I meant business.

This girl had a great attitude. Extremely thick with a big ass and big natural tits. I'm guessing the tits are at the very least a D-cup. She had a great pair of nipples. I was really horny so a couple of sucks and my cock was already throbbing. A couple of more deep sucks and she got the head swollen. She said she wanted it doggy style first so I obliged. I couldn't wait to shove my stick in her. She had a top-ten size ass. Every time I shoved it in her ass would shake. I love that slapping sound. I fucken grabbed that ass and shook it like they were jello toys. I flipped her around minutes later so I could take a good look at her hairy pussy. She was grabbing her tits so they wouldn't shake. I find this really common among girls with big tits. Anyways, I instruct her to put her hands to her sides so I can see her breast jiggle whenever I shoved my dick in. I love seeing titties shaking. It's like they're keeping rhythm. I can tell she was enjoying it too. We had a good connection and she felt at ease. Her upper chest and shoulders began to get flushed which is a good sign that she wasn't faking her enjoyment.

All in all a great time. .4. 1

Squirrelhumper
07-19-11, 17:57
Channel is the same girl I had a few month back. Really nice personality and spot on with the rest of her description. Blue is another girl there; Korean, upper 20's maybe low 30's, athletic build but not a very nice personality. More interested in negotiating the tip and its $.40 if you were doing an hour session with her. I wouldn't go for her again. They are also suppose to have a latina on any given day but I had yet to catch one at the times I visited (more towards the late morning).Which place is this? I'm pretty familiar with all the AMP's just need a little clue to figure out which one this is? Lots of places are near each other.

Courious G
07-21-11, 00:59
My favorite LMP closed. Does anyone know where they moved? Old location was 9635 Monte Vista. Please PM info.

Thank you,

CG

Red Wreck
07-21-11, 14:54
My favorite LMP closed. Does anyone know where they moved? Old location was 9635 Monte Vista. Please PM info.

Thank you,

CGThat's a shame! I loved that place. Hopefully they reopen soon.

Luckystonewood
07-21-11, 22:34
See message #172.

Which place is this? I'm pretty familiar with all the AMP's just need a little clue to figure out which one this is? Lots of places are near each other.

Highamp
07-24-11, 18:31
Channel is the same girl I had a few month back. Really nice personality and spot on with the rest of her description. Blue is another girl there; Korean, upper 20's maybe low 30's, athletic build but not a very nice personality. More interested in negotiating the tip and its $.40 if you were doing an hour session with her. I wouldn't go for her again. They are also suppose to have a latina on any given day but I had yet to catch one at the times I visited (more towards the late morning).I agree with the great personality on Channel. I rather take a girl with a great personality than a girl that's pretty and acts like a *****. Channel likes to be fucked and it shows. She never hurries it up and told me that I should have all the fun that I wanted. I slapped her ass a few times during doggy style and I grabbed them like they were huge tits. She doesn't mind a good hard fuck and lets you go balls deep without complaining. I think most guys have this notion that a relatively big girl has a big pussy, but that's not true. She was nice and tight and knew how to use that pussy. She also told me Latinas are available Fridays and Saturdays, but I think I'm going to go have another round with Channel.

Nevermind
08-29-11, 19:18
Headed to brazilian place since it has been awhile. Paid usual. 4 to get in.

Waited in the room and in came new girl for me, Carol. Good looking mexican. Natural C cups and good body. Was dressed casual so threw me off, but since I had the member card all was understood.

Good CBJ followed by cg, then finished doggy. Great view from behind. Once cleaned up asked for the heated rock pad and good chat. Tipped $ good times.You should get a coupon first. Could help you save some $$ over time!

Mcfrdd
09-05-11, 16:38
You should get a coupon first. Could help you save some $$ over time!Where should I look for a coupon? I have written off their Anaheim franchise even though it's almost walking distance from me. It would be nice if I had a coupon to pay for the gas to get to their flagship location.

Thanks!

sexman909
09-23-11, 19:30
Has anyone been to bally spa on euclid x holt are they AMP or LMP, any info much appriciated.

ZonaMonger
09-25-11, 14:01
Has anyone been to bally spa on euclid x holt are they AMP or LMP, any info much appriciated.Nobody is going to give you shit Mr. Two Post.

Overfiend
09-25-11, 22:52
Did I miss something? Did LE clean up the streets before the weekend? Completely empty.

Dildo Baggens
09-26-11, 14:58
The "anyone" should be you. The only posts you have are questions. You need to TOFTT and report back with some quality reports if you want answers. You already have 2 leeds which you discovered. Check them out and good luck.

Baggens.

Has anyone been to bally spa on euclid x holt are they AMP or LMP, any info much appriciated.

Highamp
09-28-11, 20:58
So, I felt so fuckin horny again last Friday. I went to one of the AMPs next to each other. I can never which is which and the name. Anyways, I asked for Channel again. I know exactly what I'm going to get with this girl. Big Tits, and nice, round juicy ass. What's great about this girl is that she has a fun personality. She tells me that no one likes to ask for her because she's "thick" and guys like thin girls. Too bad for those guys. I love ass and I was going to get me some. Channel is fresh that day and hasn't been fucked yet so she's horny as hell too. I don't fool around with the massage. I lay on my back with a stiffer and I tell her to massage my balls and my cock. I tell her exactly what I like and she is happy to do it. I really love submissive girls that follow orders well. The problem with most girls in AMPs is they only care about the money, so it's always a gem to find a girl that's easy to command. She plays with my balls and finally she puts on the condom to start a nice, slow BJ. I tell her to concentrate on the head and to suck nice and slow. I also pull her long hair away so I we can have eye to eye contact. I love the way her lips wrap around my shaft. I tell her to suck as deep as possible, but she tells me that she can only go halfway, so I put my hand on the back of her head and help her go a bit deeper. She doesn't complain so I put both hands on her head and force my cock up her throat. I'm really loving this, but I was here for some pussy. She gets on top in RCG and I proceed to grab that fine piece of ass. Finally, I tell her to get on all fours so I can slam her harder. I love that slapping sound as I force myself deep inside her. I slap that ass and this girl doesn't mind a bit. Finally, I cum after some hard pounding. She takes the condom off but I'm still a bit hard and I tell her to give me an HJ. I'm playing with her titits as I cum a second time. I had a great time. As I put my clothes back on, I lift Channel's skirt up and pull her top down, so I can have some visual entertainment. I can't wait til I get this girl again. .4 and. 1 for the girl. Worth the money.

JoseCanseco
10-19-11, 05:55
Tried the Brazilian place at 11pm! Surprised they were still open at that time! Got it a cute spinner type 20+ Latina.

4 at the door. .10 tip. Nice attitude so I guess. 10 is worth it for a nice attitude. Better than. 6 for crappy attitude.

I know that this is my first post, so I understand the hesitation for you guys to share info. But weirdly enough I'm in bad need.

Of an Asian place with nice young gals as all the places I go to has Latinas. Hope my info helped & hope for some info from you guys.

Dabutmstr
10-19-11, 13:30
Tried the Brazilian place at 11pm! Surprised they were still open at that time! Got it a cute spinner type 20+ Latina.

4 at the door. .10 tip. Nice attitude so I guess. 10 is worth it for a nice attitude. Better than. 6 for crappy attitude.

I know that this is my first post, so I understand the hesitation for you guys to share info. But weirdly enough I'm in bad need.

Of an Asian place with nice young gals as all the places I go to has Latinas. Hope my info helped & hope for some info from you guys.Is this Brazil the one in Upland? As for Asians, been looking in the area myself for the same. Late 30's to early 50's all I've found locally. If you find, share.

Thanks!

Member #4234
11-28-11, 21:43
Took a stroll on Mission hoping to find Ginza, but accidentally ended up at M. L. Near the strip club. I thought I hit the right place at first because it was a pair of neighboring buildings but I needed to head further west.

Anyway, was greeted by the typical 50-something mamasan. I asked if I could see who was working that day, but she just told me "nice pretty girl. You will like". She offered to return the. 4 house fee so I gave in. Took a quick massage and laid on the floor mattress.

In comes "LEE". A very attractive, but older K-lady. Silky smooth body, probably size 2 with gorgious plump firm B / C size tits. Long jet black hair, but likely colored. She was probably in her mid-late 40's but I swear she had the body of a woman in her early 30's. I don't know how they do it!

Although my first time there, I pretended I was there before. Received a nice long relaxing massage. She climbs on top of my back and squats over me after removing my towel. She has a sexy dark 1-piece skirt-length dress on with thong undies. During the massage she grazes my butt & back with her long hair and starts to do the usual groin / ball sac "tickle". Asks me what I want on the flip and I just point to her mouth. She asks how much tip. I initially offer. 4 but she countered. 6 and I said okay.

She then kneels on my side facing towards my feet and inserts my johnson in her mouth. But slips the cover on with her mouth in such a way that it didn't even feel like she was rolling one on! I've got to say, these K-girls (sigh. Credit must be given to the semi-older ones) really know what the hell they're doing. She immediately goes to town making nice slurpy noises and even some "porn star" fake high-pitched moans. All the while I was massaging her butt and trying to slip a finger in her pooney but I got the impression she didn't really want to be touched (she kept slightly moving away). She lubed a finger and gave me an awesome prostate massage during the BJ, but it was a long day and I still couldn't get comfortable. After about 10 more minutes of sucking she gasps and said "Oh boy. You STRONG!". I laughed and conceded it shouldn't be taking this long.

She decides to pull the condom off and HJ + Prostate Massage me the rest of the way while continuing the nice (but fake) porn-star sensual moans. Eventually I finally hit the jackpot and my legs were seriously shaking. She temporarily leaves and comes back with a nice hot washcloth to wash me off. At the end of the session I give her the. 6 tip but she holds her hand out for. 2 more (saying it was hard work and it took me a while). But I politely shrugged and said sorry but $ was all I had. But was still polite, smiling, and thanked her for the nice service.

If the CBJ was BBJCIM I surely would have chipped in some more for going the "extra mile", but I felt I did my duty by keeping the prices reasonable for all the rest of the mongers here. LEE was nice, polite, and had a smoking hot body for a woman of her age, bu I'm always on the hunt to find more of a sincere connection. I would prefer to find a younger provider that was more genuine (and not just out for the money) that can relate to a younger person my age over a hot body with experience and skills to just do the job. I'm hoping Channel at the other twin building place might be more my cup of tea. While this is my first post on here, I've been a monger for over 7 years. Back in the day in Bloomington with Dianne and Sachiko! Both of which gave AWESOME service, but (sigh). A bit on the older side too. Dianne was even more smoking hot than Lee! I would say a 9+ body for sure. Sachiko was about a 7 but she did amazingly freaky things I'll never forget!

HeadLuvr

Sharkmeat
12-31-11, 16:05
Seeing alot of ads on BP for a place on Golden Springs Road. Walnut / diamond bar area. New massage heaven. Does anybody have any info yet?

If someone could respond I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Dirty Old Guy
01-01-12, 10:02
All you have done here on the boards is ask for information. All of your posts (only 9?) start with,"I'd Like To Know","Where's The Action","A Little Help". Damn, boy either RTFF to get the info, or get out there yourself and find out! And once YOU find out, YOU report back. That's the way you gain some cred here on the board.

BTW, continuing to ask about different places, like you do, gives you kind of a "porky" smell.

Seeing alot of ads on BP for a place on Golden Springs Road. Walnut / diamond bar area. New massage heaven. Does anybody have any info yet?

If someone could respond I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Member #4870
01-01-12, 19:01
Fellas, Am coming to your neck of the woods to check out your AMP scene.

But a bit dissappointed with scene in my area.

Am thinking about coming to Ginza Pomona or another spot in this area.

Am looking for good korean girls with big tits hopefully.

Please Pm if you can recommend someone good at any of these places.

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone

Radische
01-12-12, 03:48
Fellas, Am coming to your neck of the woods to check out your AMP scene.

But a bit dissappointed with scene in my area.

Am thinking about coming to Ginza Pomona or another spot in this area.

Am looking for good korean girls with big tits hopefully.

Please Pm if you can recommend someone good at any of these places.

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks everyone68 N Central Ave, Upland. Experienced k-girls who give you real value for your money. Say Hello, to Jacky for me. While she's semi-retired, she will give you the ride of your life. The other girls there are all good (or bad) too.

.4$ +.6$. Don't pay more elsewhere (or here, either, as you'll ruin it for those of us who like the rates.

Luckystonewood
01-19-12, 19:42
68 N Central Ave, Upland. Experienced k-girls who give you real value for your money. Say Hello, to Jacky for me. While she's semi-retired, she will give you the ride of your life. The other girls there are all good (or bad) too.

4$ +.6$. Don't pay more elsewhere (or here, either, as you'll ruin it for those of us who like the rates.Another thumbs up for Elite, or maybe that should be three thumbs up. I've been going there regularly enough that Jackie knows my face. I have had three double sessions with the ladies now and really enjoy those. Treat them good. They are on the mature side but hey, I am 50, so its all relative anyway and they all still look pretty good to me. Just double the above rate for the double session.

LuvBigRax
01-26-12, 19:02
You actually can get it even cheaper than that. These girls are starved for business and if its slow, they will do double for even less than double the rate. Good Luck.

Another thumbs up for Elite, or maybe that should be three thumbs up. I've been going there regularly enough that Jackie knows my face. I have had three double sessions with the ladies now and really enjoy those. Treat them good. They are on the mature side but hey, I am 50, so its all relative anyway and they all still look pretty good to me. Just double the above rate for the double session.

Thedon69
03-09-12, 14:13
So, I felt so fuckin horny again last Friday. I went to one of the AMPs next to each other. I can never which is which and the name. Anyways, I asked for Channel again. I know exactly what I'm going to get with this girl. Big Tits, and nice, round juicy ass. What's great about this girl is that she has a fun personality. She tells me that no one likes to ask for her because she's "thick" and guys like thin girls. Too bad for those guys. I love ass and I was going to get me some. Channel is fresh that day and hasn't been fucked yet so she's horny as hell too. I don't fool around with the massage. I lay on my back with a stiffer and I tell her to massage my balls and my cock. I tell her exactly what I like and she is happy to do it. I really love submissive girls that follow orders well. The problem with most girls in AMPs is they only care about the money, so it's always a gem to find a girl that's easy to command. She plays with my balls and finally she puts on the condom to start a nice, slow BJ. I tell her to concentrate on the head and to suck nice and slow. I also pull her long hair away so I we can have eye to eye contact. I love the way her lips wrap around my shaft. I tell her to suck as deep as possible, but she tells me that she can only go halfway, so I put my hand on the back of her head and help her go a bit deeper. She doesn't complain so I put both hands on her head and force my cock up her throat. I'm really loving this, but I was here for some pussy. She gets on top in RCG and I proceed to grab that fine piece of ass. Finally, I tell her to get on all fours so I can slam her harder. I love that slapping sound as I force myself deep inside her. I slap that ass and this girl doesn't mind a bit. Finally, I cum after some hard pounding. She takes the condom off but I'm still a bit hard and I tell her to give me an HJ. I'm playing with her titits as I cum a second time. I had a great time. As I put my clothes back on, I lift Channel's skirt up and pull her top down, so I can have some visual entertainment. I can't wait til I get this girl again. .4 and. 1 for the girl. Worth the money.Great report. Is this Brazil?

Highamp
03-10-12, 03:15
Nope, not Brazil.

Highamp
03-10-12, 03:37
Oh shit, there's nothing like fresh pussy to make you feel young again. I went to get me some "Aroma Therapy" cause I was feeling horny. I went upstairs and had a 22 yr old girl named Roxy give me my much needed therapy. I would have mistaken her for an average white girl, but she claimed to be Latina. What do I care as long as she was young and had a great set of rack. Roxy had nice full C-Cup tits with absolutely no cellulite. I checked her body out thoroughly before she did her business. She said she was barely 22 and had a fast metabolism to account for her awesome figure. Oh to be so young. She was slender but she had great, natural C-Cups that were so perky. Topped of by perfectly round pale nipples. Her pussy was shaved clean with perfect lips. Shit, even her pussy looked fuckin' perfect. Anyways, I was already hard from just looking at her and I was throbbing. She put on the raincoat and began to give a nice long BJ. Did I tell you guys she had braces? Oh this girl was nice and young. She was deep throating so well, I couldn't believe it. I brushed her long hair to one side and told her to look at me as she gave me the BJ. One thing I about young girls that are fairly new is that they're very obedient and easy to command. I told her to start playing with my balls and she started to massage them. I finally told her to get on top and she slid me inside that nice tight pussy. Oh man, young girls have the tightest pussy, no matter how much they fuck. It was awesome to see this young girl going to work. She was moaning and grinding. Looks so good with her flat stomach and big perky tits. I sucked her tits a bit, but then told her to lean a bit back so I can see my cock drive in and out of that young shaved pussy. She was doing a great job of fucking me so hard that I gave her a break and told her to remain still. I held her hips and I did the thrusting, fast and furious. The sight of her tits jiggling and her face making all those expressions was priceless. I finally came after a good pussy grinding. It was worth every cent. .4. 7 As both us were putting out clothes on, I kept fondling her pussy, ass and tits. I couldn't get enough of this girl. Just wanted to bring her home and use her as my personal fuck toy. Best LMP experience ever. Will be back to fuck the hell out of this young ***** again. Hope she doesn't quit anytime soon.

Dildo Baggens
03-10-12, 13:20
Totally concur Old Guy. Highamp, who BTW Has one less post then Porky, has given a stellar report, which gives him, in my book, Credibility.

So Porky, Since you mentioned the place on Golden Springs, grow a pair and check it out.

Baggens.

All you have done here on the boards is ask for information. All of your posts (only 9?) start with,"I'd Like To Know","Where's The Action","A Little Help". Damn, boy either RTFF to get the info, or get out there yourself and find out! And once YOU find out, YOU report back. That's the way you gain some cred here on the board.

BTW, continuing to ask about different places, like you do, gives you kind of a "porky" smell.

Sriracha
03-11-12, 04:20
Seeing alot of ads on BP for a place on Golden Springs Road. Walnut / diamond bar area. New massage heaven. Does anybody have any info yet?Here's a report on that AMP that I wrote on another site. Just remember that this is a two-way street. I look forward to hearing of your adventures.

This is a new AMP in a new commercial complex in Walnut. The mamasan took.

The massage fee and led me to the room but not before I bumped into an.

Embarassed departing customer who was trying to exit as I came in.

Standard dimly lit massage room with a stereo and massage table. Debbie.

Entered the room in a leopard print dress that showed off her ample tits.

And ass. She made no effort to cover me up and started her massage by.

Lightly running her fingers up and down my ass crack. She actually gave me.

A pretty good legitimate head to toe massage before she started a light.

Bodyslide by rubbing her firm C cups along my back and ass. On the turn,

She lightly rubbed the boys and asked if I wanted any extras. Out came Mr.

Trojan and she gave me a short CBJ before hopping on for some cowgirl. We.

Briefly moved into missionary but her fake moans became annoying so I.

Turned her over for some K9 lovin. Just as I got into a groove she started.

Whining that I needed to finish and that I should just give her another 50.

Bucks so that we could relax. This killed my buzz and I just ended up.

Getting a HJ while juggling the funbags. It could have been great but.

Debbie's whining killed it for me.

Dirty Old Guy
03-11-12, 10:06
Hey Baggens,

There have not been any further posts by Shark since my reply to him back in December. Do you think "Porky" got embarassed and changed his name? :D

And I agree with you. Highamp posted some good info. He is starting out the right way. Keep it up, High.

Dirty.

Totally concur Old Guy. Highamp, who BTW Has one less post then Porky, has given a stellar report, which gives him, in my book, Credibility.

So Porky, Since you mentioned the place on Golden Springs, grow a pair and check it out.

Baggens.

Dildo Baggens
03-11-12, 13:28
Mikey,

Sorry to hear of the poor service. I've been there a few times and all have been above average, especially Liz, the Argentinian.

I take it, Debbie is Korean, I don't think I've ever had her.

Baggens.

Here's a report on that AMP that I wrote on another site. Just remember that this is a two-way street. I look forward to hearing of your adventures.

Highamp
03-12-12, 22:13
I don't file a report that often cause I'm lazy. First, let's say I fuck "Channel" 4 times in a row or some girl 4 times in a row. What would be the point saying the same shit again? Also, these bitches can really get expensive. This is an extremely expensive hobby considering today's economy. I have to decide whether I should have a full tank of gas or a full tank of pussy. Sometimes my upper head wins, sometimes my lower head wins.

I'm going to go get myself more Roxy time in a couple of weeks for my B-Day treat. I think this time, I'm going to go slap her ass a bit and pull her hair. I'm already thinking of the bad things I'm going to do to her. Surely, I'll write a long ass report on my fun then.

Hey Baggens,

There have not been any further posts by Shark since my reply to him back in December. Do you think "Porky" got embarassed and changed his name? .

And I agree with you. Highamp posted some good info. He is starting out the right way. Keep it up, High.

Dirty.

Thedon69
03-14-12, 20:48
Anyone heard / visited Dulce Spa in Upland? Been curious about this place for a while. They're always posting on BP as an LMP. Any info?

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dulce-spa-in-upland-new-pix-today-22/20034173

Dirty Old Guy
06-02-12, 22:04
I'm coming over from Phoenix for some golf and "HE's", but haven't been over there for over a year. Has anyone been over to Sunset of Ginza lately?

I used to go to both when I lived in MV and like to stop back when I'm in town. They used to have an occasional hottie but would like to know if there is anything worthwhile there now, or at any of the other AMP's in that area?

Be happy to help with info over here if anyone (seniors or "quality posted" regulars) comes over to "HOTnix"

Thanks,

Dirty

Mcfrdd
06-04-12, 03:16
Anyone heard / visited Dulce Spa in Upland? Been curious about this place for a while. They're always posting on BP as an LMP. Any info?

http://inlandempire.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dulce-spa-in-upland-new-pix-today-22/20034173I tried it out Sunday afternoon. It was an interesting place. Not exactly TOFT because it actually was a decent excursion. Signs all over say no massage. They had tanning beds. MMS was a trashy Latina who appeared to be about 30. I'd fuck her if I had to. Provider #1 looked like an old, washed up biker chick from East LA. I passed on her. Only other option was a decent Honduran who was probably in her late 30s. All said and done, I'd say I had a good time. It's a little far for me but I might check them out again. I've had better experiences at Brazil. I didn't recognize any of the girls in the photos as being any of the three I saw working there.

Hornyag
07-08-12, 11:03
I'm coming over from Phoenix for some golf and "HE's", but haven't been over there for over a year. Has anyone been over to Sunset of Ginza lately?

I used to go to both when I lived in MV and like to stop back when I'm in town. They used to have an occasional hottie but would like to know if there is anything worthwhile there now, or at any of the other AMP's in that area?

Be happy to help with info over here if anyone (seniors or "quality posted" regulars) comes over to "HOTnix"

Thanks,

DirtyIt's probably late but you can use for next time.

Angie at Ginza is pretty sporty asian with a nice body, have only seen one other there and that was a thick latina who was not worth remembering the name. Sunset use to be good back in the day but the last 2 times I visited it wasn't all that great so I would stay away from there.

Mongoose7
07-11-12, 15:21
Have been searching and searching for reviews and no luck, (since RM have turned so lame) so I decided to TOFTT. Went in and was greeted by a cute "receptionist" mid 20s latina with braces, so far so good. I went to the room and got comfortable while I waited for my actual therapist. I was then welcomed by a bombshell, coke bottle curved hottie by the name of Heidi. In her young 30's, wow did she have a nice body. Had to converse to make the therapy relaxing and comfortable, total damage $.4. She was def worth it, let me know if you all have info on other therapists! Only a particular day of the week for this one, PM for details or? 's

Hornyag
07-11-12, 16:28
Have been searching and searching for reviews and no luck, (since RM have turned so lame) so I decided to TOFTT. Went in and was greeted by a cute "receptionist" mid 20s latina with braces, so far so good. I went to the room and got comfortable while I waited for my actual therapist. I was then welcomed by a bombshell, coke bottle curved hottie by the name of Heidi. In her young 30's, wow did she have a nice body. Had to converse to make the therapy relaxing and comfortable, total damage $.4. She was def worth it, let me know if you all have info on other therapists! Only a particular day of the week for this one, PM for details or? 'sIs this place called Aroma Therapy in Pomona? I know there are 1 or 2 in Upland but never knew about one in Pomona. More details about were it is located please.

Mongoose7
07-13-12, 03:59
Is this place called Aroma Therapy in Pomona? I know there are 1 or 2 in Upland but never knew about one in Pomona. More details about were it is located please.It's in Ontario, right next door to an AMP as well. Can't beat a two option location especially when they are a few feet away from each other.

Highamp
07-20-12, 22:04
So, I had Roxy again for about the 4th or 5th time. Anyways, today she tells me she just turned 21. That's funny, a few weeks ago she was barely 23 years old. But, who cares. So she's a big fat liar when it comes to keeping her story straight. She's a great fuck anyways. She's always enthusiastic and willing to please. I always start with a little teasing and I run my fingers lightly across her skin. The secret is to lay her on her back and lightly run your fingers across her tummy. This makes her giggle like a little girl. As always I play with her fake tits (looks natural. Good Job Doc!) and tug on her tiny nipples. I also play a lot with that tight, tiny pussy. I make her bend over and get a good look at that ass. It's fucking perfect. I swear, I'd just put this girl on my coffee table and have her bend over like a piece of art. Finally, we get down to business. A bit of deep BJ and finally she rides me like a girl riding a horse. Worth the $$. .8tip

Gavon
07-21-12, 15:30
Anybody recall where all the talent ran off to when Montclair Derm was raided? Namely Melissa or Amy? Ohhhh that place was gold mine!

Dildo Baggens
07-21-12, 16:05
You Paid 280 clams! No wonder she's giggling. All the way to the Bank! I guess you DID pay for artwork. Please say that's a type-o.

Baggens.

So, I had Roxy again for about the 4th or 5th time. Anyways, today she tells me she just turned 21. That's funny, a few weeks ago she was barely 23 years old. But, who cares. So she's a big fat liar when it comes to keeping her story straight. She's a great fuck anyways. She's always enthusiastic and willing to please. I always start with a little teasing and I run my fingers lightly across her skin. The secret is to lay her on her back and lightly run your fingers across her tummy. This makes her giggle like a little girl. As always I play with her fake tits (looks natural. Good Job Doc!) and tug on her tiny nipples. I also play a lot with that tight, tiny pussy. I make her bend over and get a good look at that ass. It's fucking perfect. I swear, I'd just put this girl on my coffee table and have her bend over like a piece of art. Finally, we get down to business. A bit of deep BJ and finally she rides me like a girl riding a horse. Worth the $$. .8tip

BenderOver
07-21-12, 17:42
Please for fucksake stop using dollar signs and periods on this forum because it has an out of control autocorrect feature. Besides you're not hiding anything by saying "I rode that pussy for an hour and she got 140 jellybeans or dollar sign period forty". Seriously, half these posts are "did you mean forty, one hundred forty, or two hundred forty"?

Highamp
08-05-12, 19:39
You Paid 280 clams! No wonder she's giggling. All the way to the Bank! I guess you DID pay for artwork. Please say that's a type-o.

Baggens.It's Fuckn typo!

ME1369
08-20-12, 21:40
I'm in Ontario on business, and staying near the airport. Found the some reviews of Aroma Therapy, and decided to give the place a try. I was greeted by a smokin' hot MILF who said her name was Bella. 40 door charge for a half hour "therapy" session. I asked Bella if she would be my provider, and she politely told me no, she already had an appiontment, but she'd be free later, or Friday. She fetched Brittney for my session. Brittney was hot too, skinny young Latina with some cute tattoos, and beautiful tiny tits, firm as a peach. 100 more got me the full "Aroma Therapy" session. Which is crap, but I think we all know that. I was very satisfied with her skills, and she was a Sweet chick who didn't rush me. I really want to go back and try Bella tho.

ME1369
08-24-12, 19:49
I just recovered from my session with the lovely Bella. I can only say this place fucking rocks! And Bella is a goddess. I will fucking drive up here every chance I get to visit this place.

Luckystonewood
08-24-12, 22:55
I'm in Ontario on business, and staying near the airport. Found the some reviews of Aroma Therapy, and decided to give the place a try. I was greeted by a smokin' hot MILF who said her name was Bella. 40 door charge for a half hour "therapy" session. I asked Bella if she would be my provider, and she politely told me no, she already had an appiontment, but she'd be free later, or Friday. She fetched Brittney for my session. Brittney was hot too, skinny young Latina with some cute tattoos, and beautiful tiny tits, firm as a peach. 100 more got me the full "Aroma Therapy" session. Which is crap, but I think we all know that. I was very satisfied with her skills, and she was a Sweet chick who didn't rush me. I really want to go back and try Bella tho.Carol is also a good choice at Alpha if she is till there.

Not Shy Guy
08-28-12, 20:58
My first massage parlor (or "aroma therapy") experience!

I'd read lots of the reviews about this place but it was always a bit too out of the way for me. Then, I started working in Claremont and it was suddenly a lot closer. Printed out an ad for $20 off from BP and got buzzed in the big guy at the front. He asked me if I'd been there before and I said "No" without thinking. For (what seems like) the few people on this board who've never been here or never read a review, rooms are wood floor, with a twin size bed against a wall. Room is dim, but not dark, with a few candles and radio in the background. The room is actually pretty nice.

L. 8. Jasmin comes in wearing jeans and a tank top. Latina with clear, pale skin with D implants. A few extra pounds, but still beautiful by any standard.

A. 10. Really perky and willing to make conversation. Perfect English as well.

S. 8. She started with the heated rock pad along my back and legs, which after the cold room, actually felt kind of nice and relaxing. I made my intentions clear as immediately as possible by rubbing along her thigh and ass. She asked if I wanted to continue with the rock pad and I said "for a little bit more", because it felt nice. She stripped down to just her panties and continued with the rock pad for a few minutes more because I asked her to.

Flipped over, cover went on followed by CBJ from the side of the bed After a bit of that, she asked if I just wanted to continue with the CBJ or if I wanted everything. I was already pretty pent up (and pretty nervous. This was my first massage parlor experience, after all.) so asked for Russian, which she very happily agreed to, with her on top. After a bit of that, went back to CBJ until I popped. She cleaned me up with a paper towel and then wiped me down with a paper towel and some hand sanitizer, which was a nice touch. No tipping discussed.

E. $20 to house. $70 tip. $90 total. She even gave me a fully stamped VIP card for $20 off the next time I came back.

R. Would recommend and repeat.

I'll be honest, I was in and out of there in less than 20 minutes. DEFINITELY nervous as fuck.

Mongoose7
08-30-12, 17:53
I think Aroma Therapy should hook me up with a VIP card for the good business I seem to have stimulated; (LOL. TOFTT deffinately has it's highs and lows.

Not Shy Guy
09-03-12, 07:02
I think Aroma Therapy should hook me up with a VIP card for the good business I seem to have stimulated; (LOL. TOFTT deffinately has it's highs and lows.Heard of this place on other sites a loooong time ago.

Mongoose7
09-03-12, 18:52
Heard of this place on other sites a loooong time ago.I'm talking about the Aroma in Ontario; and if so what "websites" are you referring to? Besides having a membership on RM one can not find reviews.

Not Shy Guy
09-04-12, 12:57
I'm talking about the Aroma in Ontario; and if so what "websites" are you referring to? Besides having a membership on RM one can not find reviews.The San Bernardino board and this board as well. Reviews usually went under the actual name, or Brazil, or BM.

Member #4234
09-04-12, 17:59
My first massage parlor (or "aroma therapy") experience!

L-8
A-10
S-8

Flipped over, cover went on followed by CBJ from the side of the bed After a bit of that, she asked if I just wanted to continue with the CBJ or if I wanted everything. I was already pretty pent up (and pretty nervous. This was my first massage parlor experience, after all.) so asked for Russian, which she very happily agreed to, with her on top. After a bit of that, went back to CBJ until I popped. She cleaned me up with a paper towel and then wiped me down with a paper towel and some hand sanitizer, which was a nice touch. No tipping discussed.

E. $20 to house. $70 tip. $90 total. She even gave me a fully stamped VIP card for $20 off the next time I came back.

R. Would recommend and repeat.

I'll be honest, I was in and out of there in less than 20 minutes. DEFINITELY nervous as fuck.

The first time is always the worst when it comes to nerves. Soon enough, you'll get the hang of it. Even to this day I'm a little nervous whenever I try a new spot. You never know exactly what's going to happen, and you always have a tiny worry about what might happen if there was a raid or something. Chances are that isn't going to happen, but playing in this hobby is kind of like Russian roulette. I suppose it's all part of the thrill.

You handled yourself in the best way possible. No discussion of tip or money. Everything just sort of naturally happened. The girl takes a bigger risk by doing it this way, but it's also completely in BOTH of your guys' favor when it comes to the law. It isn't illegal to have sex. It also isn't illegal to pay a provider for service or their time. Offering 40 for HE or 70 for BJ or 100-120 for FS is eliciting a menu of specific sexual acts in exchange for cash. So the good news is chances are extremely high in your favor that you would never go to jail and also extremely unlikely that you would actually get busted (even if caught in a sting). Always play it cool and don't act nervous or guilty. Don't over speak and offer overly friendly excuses either. Still, you may also find yourself caught in the middle of an embarrassing position you desperately wish you could easily get out of. You don't want booking mailings to flood your house, nor do you want your first & last name posted in the local newspaper as one of the "Johns" that was reported to be "innocent" during the sting... but set free due to lack of evidence. Catch my drift?

Mongoose7
09-04-12, 21:56
The San Bernardino board and this board as well. Reviews usually went under the actual name, or Brazil, or BM.You don't know what you are talking about GUY. BM, Brazil are the names of a MP in upland off of Foothill, which is not the one I referred to. I did my thorough research for Aroma and TOFTT, I suggest you get your facts straight.

Not Shy Guy
09-05-12, 15:22
You don't know what you are talking about GUY. BM, Brazil are the names of a MP in upland off of Foothill, which is not the one I referred to. I did my thorough research for Aroma and TOFTT, I suggest you get your facts straight.My mistake, no need to get defensive.

Since I can't edit posts on this board, my review was for BM, not Aroma Therapy. I suspect I'm not the only one who's made this mistake as I've noticed a few names overlapping between the two, since BM advertises itself as an aromatherapy place.

Not Shy Guy
09-05-12, 15:29
Actually, the title of my review already says Brazilian. So WTF?

Mongoose7
09-06-12, 16:57
Actually, the title of my review already says Brazilian. So WTF?Yes I understand your review was for "Brazilian", and yes you received a VIP card for "Brazilian". However, the only reference from your post I mentioned in mine was for me to recieve a VIP card from "Alpha / Aroma Therapy" in Ontario. If you look before your post, some fellow members talked about their experience at Aroma only after I TOFFT. Hence, I stimulated business and further reviews. You simply jumped in my cool aid without knowing the flavor sir! So please, I have better things to do than argue on a message board, I understand how you got confused. Because I did as well. I thought I misread your entire post because of you kept insisting I didn't know WTF I was talking about, however it was your misunderstanding. No big deal, lets drive on and continue to do good things.

Mongoose7
09-06-12, 17:03
My mistake, no need to get defensive.

Since I can't edit posts on this board, my review was for BM, not Aroma Therapy. I suspect I'm not the only one who's made this mistake as I've noticed a few names overlapping between the two, since BM advertises itself as an aromatherapy place.I have seen that as well, many MP's are "aroma therapy." However the one I am talking about is Alpha, on rubmaps it is named Aroma Therapy in Ontario next to Crystal Spa.

Luckystonewood
09-19-12, 20:17
I was in Upland today and visited a reliable AMP near the Del Taco on Central noted for the older K-Girls. Got some good service by four hands for 30 min and left satisfied and relaxed at the hourly rate for one girl. I know some of you can get a better rate at this spot but I made the mistake sometime back of parking the German sedan in view of their shop so MMS sticks to her guns on me (and her memory is good when it come to faces since it has been awhile since I was last there. She doesn't up sell, just holds the line ). When I came out there was a business card on the drivers window of my car. The girl across the complex in the other AMP must of watched me head to the K-Girl AMP and was looking for some business. I had already shot my wad for this trip on a couple of levels so I couldn't oblige the other parlor. Anybody know the area I speak of and perhaps have some info on the other AMP? Otherwise I'll have to TOFTT next trip out that way.

LS

Hornyag
09-20-12, 02:01
I was in Upland today and visited a reliable AMP near the Del Taco on Central noted for the older K-Girls. Got some good service by four hands for 30 min and left satisfied and relaxed at the hourly rate for one girl. I know some of you can get a better rate at this spot but I made the mistake sometime back of parking the German sedan in view of their shop so MMS sticks to her guns on me (and her memory is good when it come to faces since it has been awhile since I was last there. She doesn't up sell, just holds the line ). When I came out there was a business card on the drivers window of my car. The girl across the complex in the other AMP must of watched me head to the K-Girl AMP and was looking for some business. I had already shot my wad for this trip on a couple of levels so I couldn't oblige the other parlor. Anybody know the area I speak of and perhaps have some info on the other AMP? Otherwise I'll have to TOFTT next trip out that way.

LSHmmmmm, it has been awhile since I plunged in the taco's near Del Taco on Central, had no idea there was a new MP in the same complex. Thanks for the intel LS, I will have to check it out when I am in the area again in a couple of weeks.

Feature55
09-22-12, 19:38
Hmmmmm, it has been awhile since I plunged in the taco's near Del Taco on Central, had no idea there was a new MP in the same complex. Thanks for the intel LS, I will have to check it out when I am in the area again in a couple of weeks.Stopped by yesterday afternoon. Greeted by 'cassie', who looked to be in her late 20's or early 30's. Petite with a nice smile dressed in shorts and t-shirt. 40 at the door for 30 minutes and lead to a room.

They have a table shower! Was requested to leave clothes in a small trunk that was in the room and then taken to the table shower room. Washed my back with attention to anal area and then flipped while maling some small talk about how good a table shower feels. Nice attention to the rod and tackle and was allowed roaming under her shirt during this. Back to the room where there was a short back massage and then asked to flip. Usual question and negotiated a BBBJ. She stripped and then allowed me to feed and then went to town. No CIM but good depth and intensity.

Will repeat.

Hornyag
09-23-12, 20:31
Thanks for the info Feature55.

Looks like Jackie and her girls have some younger competition to deal with. I will probably be in the area in a couple of weeks so will report back once I try out the goods.

Member #4234
09-24-12, 19:11
Stopped by yesterday afternoon. Greeted by 'cassie', who looked to be in her late 20's or early 30's. Petite with a nice smile dressed in shorts and t-shirt. 40 at the door for 30 minutes and lead to a room.

They have a table shower! Was requested to leave clothes in a small trunk that was in the room and then taken to the table shower room. Washed my back with attention to anal area and then flipped while maling some small talk about how good a table shower feels. Nice attention to the rod and tackle and was allowed roaming under her shirt during this. Back to the room where there was a short back massage and then asked to flip. Usual question and negotiated a BBBJ. She stripped and then allowed me to feed and then went to town. No CIM but good depth and intensity.

Will repeat.What was the tip damage? .6? .8?

JHeezy
09-25-12, 12:24
Late report.

Went to Aroma on a Sunday afternoon two weekends ago. A fine early to mid 20s latina walked me in. Damn she was looking good. She ended up being the one to service me. Called herself April. Discussion of tip before I could even get my clothes off. Another reminder why I prefer the AAMPs, even if it's more pricey. Was 40 to walk in, told her I'd give her 80 for everything because that's what I paid some girl last time. She says 120 tip, all girls are different. WTF? Told her I'd give her 20 more after the session. (I leave my wallet in the car for bullshit like this) She agrees and walks out to change and grab her gear. I must've waited about 10-15min. A little annoyed at what just took place then making me wait. Decided I was just going to pound the shit out of her. She comes back in, looking fine as hell in a tight blue one-piece dress. God she looked so good, about 5'3", tight and toned body, nice natural Cs, soft and tan skin, with a gorgeous ass. Hopped off the table and started feeling her up. She was hesitant about taking her clothes off and asked me to lay down. I comply, despite getting more annoyed. I lay down, she pops her titties out of her dress, wraps up jr and lubes herself and me up. Not even a CBJ. Go figure. Whatever, didn't care as I had a raging hard on already.

She mounted me CG and started riding. Pretty good movement, surprisingly. She started giving me words up encouragement to try to get me to bust quick. I was playing with her beautiful set of twins but I grabbed ahold of her ass cheeks and quickened the pace to get her to shut the hell up. Those words quickly changed to grubts, moans, and OMGs. Her pussy clamped on my cock everytime I gave her ass a hard smack. I was enjoying the view coupled with the sounds she was making when she stops and asks me to get on top. We switch to mish and right away she blocks me to enter fully my keeping her thighs in. Annoyance kicks in again. But I keep pounding away regardless. I pull down the top of her dress and bra to fully expose her tits and played with her nipples while thrusting away. I could tell she was getting into it, less and less resistance. So I grab both of her ankles and spread her open and go to town. Those grunts and moans turned into full on screams at this point. Pretty hot, despite the fact she's stuck up. I pulled her down to the edge of the table and fucked her standing up. She was pretty into it now, biting her lower lip in between her screams. Funny how she was being a cold ***** just a few minutes earlier. Stopped and flipped her over, face down, ass up. Stood there momentarily to take a good look as her ass and wet pussy. Her pussy was a mess, clear indications of her enjoying the dicking. Entered doggie and pounded her hard. She was holding onto the edge of the table while screaming into a pillow. Smacked her ass multiple times to get her to clamp again while fucking. Ripped off the hat and busted all over her ass and got some on her dress. Haha don't know if she knew then, probably found out after.

She cleaned me up with some rubbing alcohol first then a hot towel. Kept commenting on how hard my dick was. She said to come back next time with 20 more and she'll really take care of me. As she was saying that I dropped the tip I probably won't be back. Dressed and got the hell up out of there. Overall I got what I came for, but the girl needs a serious attitude adjustment.

Looking for a better latina place with girls just as hot in the area.

Let me know.

Stay safe.

Feature55
09-26-12, 16:37
What was the tip damage? .6? .8?.8, down from a request of 1

Hornyag
09-26-12, 22:54

LSI checked out the new place and the girls are definitely younger but money grubbing. I got YuYu who had a nice set of tits and did a decent table shower which she told me was her first, she sure did act new. Back to the room she did a decent massage, nothing special and you could just tell she was trying to figure out what to do, she was a total newb. I wasn't really in the mood to haggle on a price even though she did mention a BBBJ for $100 which I laughed at. I wasn't about to negotiate from that high price and thought about going for FS for the same price but just was not in the mood to deal with a newbie. She wanted a lot of $$$ for what would probably have been just OK service. On the way out I got to meet the 2 other girls there and both were decent looking. If I am going to pay in the $150 range it will be at New Total Health in Hollywood were the ladies definitely know what there doing, never had a bad time there.

YuYu does have some decent tits though and admittedly I almost paid the full cost to unleash those puppies but after feeling around the rest of her clothed body I could tell she was a little pudgy. I have been at this long enough to know when to expect good service and when to save my money and this time I know I saved my money.

JHeezy
09-28-12, 13:40
Took two trips to BM on consecutive nights.

First night saw Stefany. Shorter girl with bolt on Cs and that plump latina ass that I love so much. Pounded her 3 different ways and walked out satisfied. 140 for this trip.

Last night I saw Natalie. MILF-ish. Definitely not in the 20s but had a figure better than Stefany. Bolt on Cs, tight stomach and plump soft ass that begged me to be smacked. Fucked her in all kinds of angles and busted in doggie. A real trooper. 120 for last night with coupon at door.

Guess I'll keep going until I fuck all the girls there.

Anyone see Maiti / Maeti (?) She has that face I like but she seems a little thicker.