PDA

View Full Version : Monger Map

Like to Look
07-16-06, 18:55
Just thought I would use Google Maps to help us keep track of the best hunting grounds...

Sgt. Sad
07-22-06, 01:24
VERY good job. Was thinking of doing something similar myself but never found the time.

Sgt. Sad

Kahunada17
10-30-07, 12:14
Which places are best to look, the places in pink or the green shades.

Thanks

Croshask
12-23-07, 03:05
I've been to SE Raleigh, but the walkers kind of intimidate me. I get really reluctant to ask anyone because their bosses are usually right beside them. Any suggestions where I can go hunting besides places like E Martin ST.

Thanks.

Mango Man
10-06-09, 22:22
I've been to SE Raleigh, but the walkers kind of intimidate me. I get really reluctant to ask anyone because their bosses are usually right beside them. Any suggestions where I can go hunting besides places like E Martin ST.

Thanks.How about a map for AMPs?

Spooner Strum
12-27-09, 09:47
Just thought I would use Google Maps to help us keep track of the best hunting grounds...Thanks! I tried driving on my own once, got totally lost.

Bezel
05-09-10, 00:54
Hey guy,

I'm pretty new at this. I was wondering how you question a girl to discern whether she's a walker or a cop. Any tips or do's and dont's would be appreciated.

Thank you

NC Wanderer
05-09-10, 13:50
Hey guy,

I'm pretty new at this. I was wondering how you question a girl to discern whether she's a walker or a cop. Any tips or do's and dont's would be appreciated.

Thank you

Bezel, start here

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

this will tell you most of what you need to know. Good luck.

NC

Bezel
05-10-10, 01:53
Thanks, man

I guess my only other concern would be if the LE DO happen to pull me over, get us out of the car and find drugs on her, I would be punished with the same incriminating offense. Also, since I don't know the area very well, I guess it would have made logical sense to have her pick the spot, up until I read the possibility of me getting a surprise visit from her boyfriend.

MajorSlowCum
08-17-14, 16:29
Just thought I would use Google Maps to help us keep track of the best hunting grounds...Updated map available? If so please add chapel hill road and Harrison. The laundromat is picking up.

BlkScorpio
07-30-20, 12:34
Updated map available? If so please add chapel hill road and Harrison. The laundromat is picking up.In Cary? The laundrymat near the strip club?

Thinredline
07-31-20, 16:37
In Cary? The laundrymat near the strip club?Yes. In 2014.