PDA

View Full Version : Too bad but what can you expect

Member #3948
07-15-06, 09:34
From a state with such big double standards. Look at the Kennedy clan and everyone up there loves them. Swim anyone? What about their favorite Persident ,Clinton who support from Mass never wavered when he was sticking cigars where they do not belong into a college age girl....

Bubba261
07-15-06, 23:17
From a state with such big double standards. Look at the Kennedy clan and everyone up there loves them. Swim anyone? What about their favorite Persident ,Clinton who support from Mass never wavered when he was sticking cigars where they do not belong into a college age girl....

What's the point?????

Mighty Spearsman
07-24-06, 12:25
Monica Lewinsky may have been "a college age girl" but she was over 21 years of age, so I agree, what's the point?

Member #3948
07-25-06, 19:46
Do not post messages after a bottle of Grey Goose when you are pissed off.......Subject closed.

Steel Blue

Benchseats Rock
07-25-06, 20:16
...sticking cigars where they do not belong into a college age girl....

I always thought they were a perfect fit myself.