PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15

JmspTool
05-12-17, 11:45
I seen threads of people asking if anyone has seen her and she literally hits my ad 3 times a night faithfully, has anyone seen her and got service because the only review is tlandon going there and her pulling the pay my rent scam and he left, I hate to drive all the way there and have the same shit happen so I'm curious if anyone has actually seen her.I have tried to meet her but she won't give a cell #. It's usually a waste of time with no cell.

Wiseass
05-12-17, 21:19
Answered a post on CL for Car Service in Roslindale. Post has been flagged and is gone. Requested pics and was sent some. I'm on round 2 of emails and waiting for a response. Requested a pic with her holding a local newspaper or a piece of paper with today's date. No response yet! Anyone recognize her? Pink dress pic looks familiar (Or my mind playing tricks).

Thanks,
Wise

Malibu1980
05-12-17, 22:34
Tonight finally got a good hit, 21 yr old indian grad here for 2 months looking for fun, said she's a virgin but who knows but replied my ad for 2 guys so me and my brother tag teamed her and she wanted nothing for it at all, no money, no favors. Its been awhile since someone on CL replying ads was looking for just fun and sex and not the usual cast of characters trolling for drugs and cash.

Nimbus22
05-13-17, 17:43
Nice find! Any chance you can share?

Tonight finally got a good hit, 21 yr old indian grad here for 2 months looking for fun, said she's a virgin but who knows but replied my ad for 2 guys so me and my brother tag teamed her and she wanted nothing for it at all, no money, no favors. Its been awhile since someone on CL replying ads was looking for just fun and sex and not the usual cast of characters trolling for drugs and cash.

Malibu1980
05-13-17, 17:49
To everyone who flooded my inbox, rather than reply to everyone ill just say it here, first I can't share contact info, she's not a prostitute as she didn't want money so what's there to share, that's like me asking for your wifes info and number, why would you give that to anyone, your wife aint a prostitute she just has sex for fun, and second to those who wants to me to ask her if its ok, I don't even know her name nor are we best friends, she emailed an ad, came over, left and I'm done with her and I'm on to the next one tonight who hit my ad, some people think these chicks are my friends. I have alot of success because I'm on craigslist literally 15 hours a day, I have 3 gmail accounts linked and I make and renew over 15 posts a day. I put in alot of work that most would never do. I gave info before and have no problem sharing when I can, I know some people who don't share numbers to streetwalkers because they want her to themselves which is insane, not me, I don't befriend nor get jealous of cum dumpsters doing everyone.

PussyFreak
05-13-17, 18:27
To everyone who flooded my inbox, rather than reply to everyone ill just say it here, first I can't share contact info, she's not a prostitute as she didn't want money so what's there to share, that's like me asking for your wifes info and number, why would you give that to anyone, your wife aint a prostitute she just has sex for fun, and second to those who wants to me to ask her if its ok, I don't even know her name nor are we best friends, she emailed an ad, came over, left and I'm done with her and I'm on to the next one tonight who hit my ad, some people think these chicks are my friends. I have alot of success because I'm on craigslist literally 15 hours a day, I have 3 gmail accounts linked and I make and renew over 15 posts a day. I put in alot of work that most would never do. I gave info before and have no problem sharing when I can, I know some people who don't share numbers to streetwalkers because they want her to themselves which is insane, not me, I don't befriend nor get jealous of cum dumpsters doing everyone.I agree with Malibu, I was the one he tag teamed this girl with last night after he told me about her I picked her up and made the plans, the girl isn't a professional she just wanted a good time and hangout, girl was cute, thought it was a little fake when she said she was a virgin but she showed up at the station she was real I was shocked and it was an all around good time.

Wiseass
05-13-17, 21:49
Well, I had to send a third email to her since I didn't get a response to my second email requesting a pic showing today's date.

3rd Email

"Hey, what's up! Haven't heard back from you. Hope to hear something! Thanks!

Response Received

"Sorry hun was way too busy too stop and do that. I just don't need to prove myself I mean can you prove you wouldn't stand me up waist my time or anything. LOL there my pics. Why would I want I'll to get to me and drive away I want ppm to know what I look like so I know they are definitely going to stay".

Summary

Furthermore, I put my monger email account in the second email and the above response was still sent through Craigslist. So she still wanted to remain anonymous. So guys, based on tlandon's report and my results, it looks like a Scam to me. I'll send a follow up email to meet, if you guys feel there is still a chance, but odds are razor thin she is for real and is in the service business. You may PM or Post. Your Thoughts Appreciated!

Wise.

P.S. She responded, setup a meeting tonight, 60 for BBBJCIM but said for 100 would make it better! Gut feel. Definitely smells!

Skatar018
05-13-17, 22:56
so what's there to shareOther than because you can, Why make a post about someone you have or had no intention on sharing with anyone, well except maybe your brother. Don't take this wrong it's a nice find & all but maybe this is one you may have kept to yourself, but that's always your call.

Hit tonight.

that's like me asking for your wifes info and number, why would you give that to anyone, your wife aint a prostitute she just has sex for funThe difference is the majority don't post about the encounters they have with their wifes. Though there are some group, swingers, & theatre forums that some of the guy would share & do give info about their wife.

I put in alot of work that most would never doUnderstood, there are those who are lazy & only ask for handouts rather than put in the time.

But there are those that also put in the time & pay their dues so it's not exclusive to you me or anyone.

I know some people who don't share numbers to streetwalkers because they want her to themselves which is insane, not me, I don't befriend nor get jealous of cum dumpsters doing everyone.There are those I would never share with be it a SWer or no, from personal experience I find most providers to be much better people than a those that look down their noses at them.

Again if the flood of PMs bother you then you can limit those that can & can not pm you.

Gabbos
05-14-17, 19:21
Got this from Craigslist. Has anyone seen her? She's up in the Peabody area.

WelchFun
05-14-17, 20:03
Malibu is 100% right when you meet someone like this you really cannot and should not hand out their info I mean what would you say even if he did. Hey you know that guy and his brother you trusted well they gave me and everyone else your number so you should trust me to. On the other side Malibu you got to give us some details of the story I mean "hey I got a hit everyone" does not a posting make. And for everyone else you would not believe what a little creative writing on CL and places like "seeking arrangements" will surface for you.

With far less work than Malibu puts in I have been amazed at the number and quality of responses by just regular women I have gotten, like 1-3 a month which really starts to add up and with a few we just meet up every now and then and then go back to our lives from yummy mommy's to corporate types from some very good zip codes. But again you have to get creative with what you post and where you post.

So back to you Malibu tell us a good story leave out her personal details but how did this go down.

To everyone who flooded my inbox, rather than reply to everyone ill just say it here, first I can't share contact info, she's not a prostitute as she didn't want money so what's there to share, that's like me asking for your wifes info and number, why would you give that to anyone, your wife aint a prostitute she just has sex for fun, and second to those who wants to me to ask her if its ok, I don't even know her name nor are we best friends, she emailed an ad, came over, left and I'm done with her and I'm on to the next one tonight who hit my ad, some people think these chicks are my friends. I have alot of success because I'm on craigslist literally 15 hours a day, I have 3 gmail accounts linked and I make and renew over 15 posts a day. I put in alot of work that most would never do. I gave info before and have no problem sharing when I can, I know some people who don't share numbers to streetwalkers because they want her to themselves which is insane, not me, I don't befriend nor get jealous of cum dumpsters doing everyone.

Craigslist21
05-14-17, 21:54
Got this from Craigslist. Has anyone seen her? She's up in the Peabody area.Would you mind sharing? :

Kenankel
05-14-17, 22:14
What categories do you guys post in Clist? I've tried before but fail miserably and end up with spam to the ceiling.

Jack A Dogov
05-14-17, 22:38
Got this from Craigslist. Has anyone seen her? She's up in the Peabody area.I haven't seen her but those are some very nice looking tits.

Gabbos
05-14-17, 23:20
Would you mind sharing? :I wish I could. Never got her number or email. I was going back and forth via the Craigslist email thing and her post got flagged and then she stopped responding. I'm on the lookout for her post again.

One strange thing is she would not post a nude pic with todays date / time on it. That's why I was posting on here to see if anyone saw her.

Longjblues
05-15-17, 00:07
There may already be a section for stories or posts like Malibu's, but otherwise a section should be created for post like Malibu's because it basically was just a good story about an experience. Penthouse magazine had a section like that, as I recall.

Other than because you can, Why make a post about someone you have or had no intention on sharing with anyone, well except maybe your brother. Don't take this wrong it's a nice find & all but maybe this is one you may have kept to yourself, but that's always your call.

The difference is the majority don't post about the encounters they have with their wifes. Though there are some group, swingers, & theatre forums that some of the guy would share & do give info about their wife.

Understood, there are those who are lazy & only ask for handouts rather than put in the time.

But there are those that also put in the time & pay their dues so it's not exclusive to you me or anyone.

There are those I would never share with be it a SWer or no, from personal experience I find most providers to be much better people than a those that look down their noses at them.

Again if the flood of PMs bother you then you can limit those that can & can not pm you.

GoBluth
05-15-17, 06:26
Yes I know her. I've seen her several times over a couple years. Her body is insane. Face is okay. She can't often host, I've done a car date with her, she's had a room more often recently though. She's real.

Got this from Craigslist. Has anyone seen her? She's up in the Peabody area.

Malibu1980
05-15-17, 16:34
Finally got to meet her last night, blonde MILF type from easton, we have talked a lot but live far away but last night she said she would drive an hour to a spot to meet me in a parking lot for a quick car BBBJ, 50 bucks cash and I charged 10 bucks of gas for her driving down, she's very attractive, friendly and clean. I wish everyone on CL would be as real and easy to meet like she is, I'd post pics but she's been reviewed here before so most should know who I'm talking about.

Member #5569
05-15-17, 19:42
You can post the pics here but if you're interested in sharing videos would have to be elsewhere or by email. These girls kids aren't ever going to see this shit. They wouldn't ever begin to know where to find it and they all have aliases and everything. Only us guys will ever even know who it's about. Don't worry brother. Let us see!You held out on pics man LOL.

MeatMan
05-18-17, 12:54
Yes I know her. I've seen her several times over a couple years. Her body is insane. Face is okay. She can't often host, I've done a car date with her, she's had a room more often recently though. She's real.Bluth,

What was the damage for her services?. Thanks.

Davehter13
05-18-17, 16:57
Well, I had to send a third email to her since I didn't get a response to my second email requesting a pic showing today's date.

3rd Email

"Hey, what's up! Haven't heard back from you. Hope to hear something! Thanks!

Response Received

"Sorry hun was way too busy too stop and do that. I just don't need to prove myself I mean can you prove you wouldn't stand me up waist my time or anything. LOL there my pics. Why would I want I'll to get to me and drive away I want ppm to know what I look like so I know they are definitely going to stay".

Summary

Furthermore, I put my monger email account in the second email and the above response was still sent through Craigslist. So she still wanted to remain anonymous. So guys, based on tlandon's report and my results, it looks like a Scam to me. I'll send a follow up email to meet, if you guys feel there is still a chance, but odds are razor thin she is for real and is in the service business. You may PM or Post. Your Thoughts Appreciated!

Wise.

P.S. She responded, setup a meeting tonight, 60 for BBBJCIM but said for 100 would make it better! Gut feel. Definitely smells!Is this the same as Nikki? Because she gave me her pics and phone number (xxx-4914) and I'm meeting her in the morning. Blonde, young looking. ?

GoBluth
05-18-17, 21:58
120, it's a really unrushed hh. I've been there like 45 min before. But she's kinda an airhead, so we didn't necessarily get right to the fucking. Worth it to me.

Bluth,

Regnet Exitium
05-19-17, 10:01
Finally got to meet her last night, blonde MILF type from easton, we have talked a lot but live far away but last night she said she would drive an hour to a spot to meet me in a parking lot for a quick car BBBJ, 50 bucks cash and I charged 10 bucks of gas for her driving down, she's very attractive, friendly and clean. I wish everyone on CL would be as real and easy to meet like she is, I'd post pics but she's been reviewed here before so most should know who I'm talking about.Interesting. She wouldn't budge in her prices at all for me. Wanted 80 for a BBBJ and she said she wouldn't even get nude for that. No thanks.

Wiseass
05-19-17, 10:13
Is this the same as Nikki? Because she gave me her pics and phone number (xxx-4914) and I'm meeting her in the morning. Blonde, young looking. ?I don't know dude!

The one I had an appointment setup with pulled a no-show. Never gave her name or phone number. I had an appointment setup for 1:45 am and she never answered my emails. Wasted 30 min of my time. The next day, I emailed her wanting to know what happened, she said "She couldn't turn down good money for a "Craigslist Promise". What she doesn't know is that I watched the CL posts and she threw up her post at 11:30 pm. It lasted 30 min before flagged down. So she got a better offer and blew me off. All she had to do is send me an email cancelling, which she didn't do!

I still don't believe she is for real. She was looking for a 100 for the score. 60 for BBBJ. 100 for BBBJ with touching. No FS for 100. Click back and read the last 2 pages of posts on Kylie of Roslindale and see if this is your Nikki.

Jolem
05-19-17, 11:36
OK seniors and lurkers, I don't really dive into CL ads, so looking for basic guidance.

I read the CE w4 m ads and wonder, which are real? Which are guys? Which are scams? How do you tell?

If it's as simple as, read them skeptically and expect a ton of spam if you reply, ok.

Thanks in advance for civil replies, and for not ripping out my spine ("FINISH HIM!

Psalyer
05-19-17, 17:10
?

If it's as simple as, read them skeptically and expect a ton of spam if you reply, ok.

This is the answer.

So much SPAM. I would say 0% of the w4 m replies are real, and about 2% of the replies to the ads you post are real. If you post an ad, put something somewhat specific in it, if she replies with an indication that she actually read that, then good chance she is actually a real person. Most are just spam trying to get you to send them your real email. If it doesn't read like a real response, its spam. Best tip if you are new, wait til you get a bunch of replies, if they all seem to follow a typical format, then you know these are the fakes.

GlennCoward53
05-19-17, 17:22
They have gotten a bit more smarter by adding a town or city into the ad to make it seem real but the bottom line is you will get back a google email address and even though you ask questions, you will find they never directly answer your questions, just continue to send you pics that are too good to be true and then when they tell you the date, and they send it like they do in Europe, day / month / year like 19/5/17 which means they are probably sending it from Eastern Europe or maybe the Netherlands. I learned the hard way and joined one with a credit card to get verified, then my credit card fraud dept called me and told me I had been billed by 3 different dating services for various amounts and had to have my CC replaced and the charges removed. I think the only legit ads on there are the woman who posts her cell number from Attleboro but will never tell you what she looks like and disguised is a woman from Brockton about 29 who will advertise that she is in west Bridgewater or is Italian but don't waste your time as she gives a mechanical HJ and quick BBBJ but who knows who she was blowing 30 minutes before you arrived as in I have had to get penicillin shots from previous Brockton SW's in years past.

MA: Massachusetts.

Do you have any plans for the afternoon. Need some relaxation. Get out of the Heat. W4 m (Attleboro).

Hide this posting.

MA: Massachusetts.

Do you have any plans for the afternoon. Need some relaxation.

Sevensevenfoursixzerosix.

Sixfivefiveeight.

Lets heat it up this weekend. W4 m (Brockton and surrounding areas).

Hide this posting.

I am what you need to make this weekend complete I am skilled and will make you melt in my well come see for yourself safe clean and desretleta talk I have pics and contact info ready when you are.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Wiseass
05-20-17, 02:38
Interesting. She wouldn't budge in her prices at all for me. Wanted 80 for a BBBJ and she said she wouldn't even get nude for that. No thanks.Don't feel bad. The same thing happened to me. Offered her 60 for BBBJ and was shot down. Firm on 80 for BBBJ.

Looks like Malibu has the magic touch, a Silver Tongue, or both! I tip my hat to you Sir!

Wiseass
05-20-17, 03:32
Summary

So guys, based on tlandon's report and my results, it looks like a Scam to me. I'll send a follow up email to meet, if you guys feel there is still a chance, but odds are razor thin she is for real and is in the service business. You may PM or Post. Your Thoughts Appreciated!

P.S. She responded, setup a meeting tonight, 60 for BBBJCIM but said for 100 would make it better! Gut feel. Definitely smells!Well, No one posted any comments, but I went ahead and made the appointment. Well, the girl went silent on me and pulled a No-Show! I was pissed! Sent her an email when I got home that night railing into her for standing me up. She answered the next day, letting me know she had a better offer from a guy she already knew. Told her no way to treat customers. She should have sent me an email to cancel. That was a week ago.

Well, tonight I get an email from Kylie letting me know she's available and wondering whether I would like to see her. I went back and forth her about last week, the post today about a CL girl robbing a guy at gunpoint, and the "Give the money to my sister Scam". She held up rather well. So given that I had the time, a ton of curiosity, plus the fortitude to find out for sure what the story is with this girl, I made an appointment. I had to see what the scoop was on this girl. She gave me her street address where to pick her up. Street was a dead end street. I told her "No Dice". Since I was familiar with the area, I told her where to go and I would pick her up there, a public place in the open. Low and behold she was there, looked good, and I picked her up.

Boy was I wrong!!! She is very real and the pics she sent me and I posted are her!

She had some spots to go to, but I told her "No, I'm familiar with the area I'll find a spot we're both comfortable with". Found a spot, did the deed. 60 BBBJCIM w / spit which was very good. I didn't try and UTC touching just OTC touching because of the previous weeks email negotiations. Drove her back and dropped her off at her street. We had quite a talk about the whole episode of what happened between us. She apologized for it. She is thinner than her pics, tiny in stature, and a real cutie!

Don't PM and ask me for her number. Already asked her about giving it out and she is skittish at this time. Look for her posts for now! She's working CL for now and for her safety does the initial setup via email. That may change, but that's up to her. The thing I will ask her is about posting her CL link so she can be emailed. Obviously mine still is working a week after the post went down. Obviously, now I don't need it anymore.

As far as tlandon's post and his experience I can't comment other than one of the pics from his post is her. The pic with the butterfly tat on the stomach matches. My experience was a long road, but it paid off well.

Gabbos
05-20-17, 10:16
I ended up seeing her in Danvers. $100. It was OK. CBJ and the normal stuff.

Bluth,

Banjomania
05-21-17, 22:01
Don't feel bad. The same thing happened to me. Offered her 60 for BBBJ and was shot down. Firm on 80 for BBBJ.

Looks like Malibu has the magic touch, a Silver Tongue, or both! I tip my hat to you Sir!She is a really nice woman who has a real job and only does this for extra funds. Not a pro by any means. Treat her well and she will reciprocate. I have seen her twice and always came away happy. It's YMMV depending on her level of attraction to you and how you behave. I am pretty certain that negotiating is not a good plan although I never tried. She loves BBBJCIM, FYI.

Davehter13
05-22-17, 16:16
. Low and behold she was there, looked good, and I picked her up.
Boy was I wrong!!! She is very real and the pics she sent me and I posted are her!

She had some spots to go to, but I told her "No, I'm familiar with the area I'll find a spot we're both comfortable with". Found a spot, did the deed. 60 BBBJCIM w / spit which was very good. I didn't try and UTC touching just OTC touching because of the previous weeks email negotiations. Drove her back and dropped her off at her street. We had quite a talk about the whole episode of what happened between us. She apologized for it. She is thinner than her pics, tiny in stature, and a real cutie!

I too saw her. Same experience, same $/ services. Not sure if the pics are definitely her but they are a good representation.

She did not have a very good place to park, at least for me in the afternoon. That's OK.

She is very pretty, young, sweet, and definitely worth seeing. Car only but will do out calls if she knows you, according to her.

Shaggy77
05-22-17, 17:02
I too saw her. Same experience, same $/ services. Not sure if the pics are definitely her but they are a good representation.

She did not have a very good place to park, at least for me in the afternoon. That's OK.

She is very pretty, young, sweet, and definitely worth seeing. Car only but will do out calls if she knows you, according to her.Is right next to me! How do I contact this unicorn?

Malibu1980
05-22-17, 22:39
Is right next to me! How do I contact this unicorn?LOL unicorn, she's a cum dumpster who trolls ads literally every night for hours, I get hits from her every night on my ad and everytime she hits me I just tell her off and call her a scammer, a unicorn? Try junkie, addict, scammer.

Davehter13
05-23-17, 10:03
Is right next to me! How do I contact this unicorn?I don't see her ads as I'm not on often (and real ads are often removed quickly), but she responds to ads all the time (which is how I got her number). PM if you'd like more info.

She isn't a unicorn. Just a younger girl, generally nice (to me, fwiw), responsive, and in a decent enough location. I think she is attractive, but she isn't a model (few are) and has flaws (E. G, poor skin). I'd say better than average (in that price range especially), and my experience was very enjoyable.

Davehter13
05-23-17, 10:48
Christina answered my ad on CL. She provided her real name and real phone number (confirmed through FaceBook), and is clearly a novice. She is also very unattractive.

Pics are her, though she looks even heavier than pics indicate (there is a heavier picture that didn't upload; that's more accurate). Apartment is the second floor of a walk-up on the Rosi / FH border. Easy street parking. She is a name-your-own-price person, so I named $50 for BBBJCIM. She doesn't really care what you do to her- I daty (not recommended), with fiv. But I'm pretty sure she'll let you do anything. She said other people pissed on her for a couple hundred, and others made her masturbate in front of them. I'm don't think there are boundaries (frankly, she seems like she has so low self-esteem that she'll just be happy to see you walk through the door). (I've no idea if she does BBFS). Service is adequate, but the looks made it hard for me to get excited. I won't repeat.

She is very nice, vocal, convenient, and willing to do anything. Others may enjoy her more. Let me know if you want info via PM.

Young Prince1
05-23-17, 11:36
She is a really nice woman who has a real job and only does this for extra funds. Not a pro by any means. Treat her well and she will reciprocate. I have seen her twice and always came away happy. It's YMMV depending on her level of attraction to you and how you behave. I am pretty certain that negotiating is not a good plan although I never tried. She loves BBBJCIM, FYI.I seen her awhile back and wanted to give my 2 cents. I agree she is an educated, down to earth cool person to be around. She's divorced and kicked out her guy to the curb and only has one income now and a kid to support. If you think her BJ's are expensive ask about FS. Don't get me wrong she delivers and does a great job to please you. Great tongue action and takes care of the boys. She talks dirty which is cool but I haven't seen her again because she is just to pricey. I could have an equal great time or maybe even better for far less with plenty of other Udr girls especially younger college age types.

GoBluth
05-23-17, 17:59
Yeah I fucked her a few times like a year and a half ago for free, I'm surprised she's charging. Like you said she's not very attractive. She's a horny chick though, I used to bang her bb all the time. Creampie'd the hell out of her.

Christina answered my ad on CL. She provided her real name and real phone number (confirmed through FaceBook), and is clearly a novice. She is also very unattractive.

Pics are her, though she looks even heavier than pics indicate (there is a heavier picture that didn't upload; that's more accurate). Apartment is the second floor of a walk-up on the Rosi / FH border. Easy street parking. She is a name-your-own-price person, so I named $50 for BBBJCIM. She doesn't really care what you do to her- I daty (not recommended), with fiv. But I'm pretty sure she'll let you do anything. She said other people pissed on her for a couple hundred, and others made her masturbate in front of them. I'm don't think there are boundaries (frankly, she seems like she has so low self-esteem that she'll just be happy to see you walk through the door). (I've no idea if she does BBFS). Service is adequate, but the looks made it hard for me to get excited. I won't repeat.

She is very nice, vocal, convenient, and willing to do anything. Others may enjoy her more. Let me know if you want info via PM.

UnlimitedPops
05-24-17, 15:50
Great post!

Could you please teach me how to post an AD on CL and get possible hits? I wrote some ADs before all I got were junks.

Appreciate a lot!

EuHunter
05-24-17, 17:39
Yeah I fucked her a few times like a year and a half ago for free, I'm surprised she's charging. Like you said she's not very attractive. She's a horny chick though, I used to bang her bb all the time. Creampie'd the hell out of her.I've also seened her about a year ago. Dfk bjjj cfs greek while toy in V,Russian and cof for. 6. She is pretty ugly and knows it but you can use her and all her holes anyway you want.

DeepThroat69
05-25-17, 11:52
I responded to a CL ad for "Fun for flowers".

She responded with. 8 for HHR. She only mentioned BJ. I don't know if FS is available.

She gave me her number so I called her. Our schedules didn't connect she doesn't host would do car or outcall.

She mentioned she cleaned homes on the side too.

I arranged her to clean my house was well. She said. 2 an HR to clean.

I've always had a fantasy of banging the maid.

I will report back when I do the deed.

Davehter13
05-25-17, 13:01
Great post!

Could you please teach me how to post an AD on CL and get possible hits? I wrote some ADs before all I got were junks.

Appreciate a lot!I'm sure other people do better than I do, but here is what I posted last time:

M seeking a mutually beneficial relationship with female in the Needham area. Please respond with pic, number of bouquets of flowers, and location. If you cannot host, we could also meet in car.Nothing fancy. Just enough to hopefully get out of the censors purview. I post during the workday, FWIW. I get 20+ bots per real person, then I just delete the obvious bots, never reply to the "send to my gmail" bs, never click links, etc.

Southshoreboy
05-25-17, 17:23
Hello Friends.

I couldn't locate any ad from her in CL. Can one of you give me her contact info?

I messaged on of the members who wrote about her. Guess he hasn't seen my PM yet. I am from the area and willing to see her and report back.

Would really appreciate if anyone gives me her number her or via PM.

Regards.

SSB.

I seen her awhile back and wanted to give my 2 cents. I agree she is an educated, down to earth cool person to be around. She's divorced and kicked out her guy to the curb and only has one income now and a kid to support. If you think her BJ's are expensive ask about FS. Don't get me wrong she delivers and does a great job to please you. Great tongue action and takes care of the boys. She talks dirty which is cool but I haven't seen her again because she is just to pricey. I could have an equal great time or maybe even better for far less with plenty of other Udr girls especially younger college age types.

Chinhap554
05-25-17, 17:43
Looks a lot like Brittany who advertised on BP for a while last year I think? Don't have time to dig for a link now, but Brittany delivered when I saw her a couple times. Decent service, maybe slightly more sketchy than most. Good luck. Bring your own rubber.

She responded with. 8 for HHR. She only mentioned BJ. I don't know if FS is available.

She gave me her number so I called her. Our schedules didn't connect she doesn't host would do car or outcall.

I will report back when I do the deed.

NorthShore123
05-29-17, 11:13
Any Intel.

TurnOverHoney
05-29-17, 19:02
Anyone have any intel on this one. It's advertised in the platonic section w4 m.

I don't know if it's a he / she, and highly doubt it's free even though you do see those types of ads on occasion.

MeatMan
05-30-17, 12:40

She is very nice, vocal, convenient, and willing to do anything. Others may enjoy her more. Let me know if you want info via PM.Thanks for the hookup, Dave!.

I went to her place late last night a little after midnight. She's now on the third floor of the building. I arrived at her place and she is what your described. She's short, average looking and quite frankly, fat. I removed my shoes and entered her apartment, made small talk on her couch, then headed to her bedroom. She gave me a long lasting BBJ which was pretty good. She also tried DT (I'll give her effort for that but, it wasn't happening). Did her doggystlye for 20 min and fucked her hard too. I wanted to shove my dick up her ass but, I didn't bring lube (next time I will!). I creampied her, finished up and left. Total damage, $30 bucks. She has no boundaries and will let you do pretty much what you wish. She's a nice woman from the conversation we had and seems like she has some esteem issues. Overall I may repeat this weekend. She does have two cats so, if your allergic, avoid.

Funny thing as we were talking during our short conversation, she gave some guy a 7 hour blowjob all because the guy couldn't get off. Guy tried giving her $50 for the deal when it was actually $150. Both came to an agreement and settled it for the right amount. Wow man, just. Wow.

MeatMan

DeepThroat69
05-30-17, 20:56
Looks a lot like Brittany who advertised on BP for a while last year I think? Don't have time to dig for a link now, but Brittany delivered when I saw her a couple times. Decent service, maybe slightly more sketchy than most. Good luck. Bring your own rubber.She stated oral only no full service. I won't bother.

Nrlmus
06-02-17, 16:05
Lately I tried to put an ad on CLCE but so far have been getting nothing but spam. I must be doing something wrong.

Three or so nights ago around midnight as I opened CLCE I caught a glimpse of an ad from 40 yo Brazilian in Everett but when I clicked on it I found it already in the process of being removed. Anybody knows anything about the owner of that ad? I'd really appreciate some info on her. Thanks.

Katokay
06-02-17, 20:35
Tried her out. Ugh ugly. Followed through but seriously I wouldn't fuck that with meat man's dick. Just have a hard time justifying paying for a ho that I wouldn't take home at last call.

Got head, closed eyes, thought pleasant thoughts, and finally came. The absolute ugliest I've been with.

She is a very nice person but really she has to be. Looks like that and a bad disposition would be a sin.

Hotboyzz
06-04-17, 09:07
Look for her contact info. Please PM me. Thanks.

Chinhap554
06-04-17, 11:15
Look for her contact info. Please PM me. Thanks.Same. Thanks in advance.

Malibu1980
06-06-17, 16:53
Met Marie last night, answered my car ad for 50 for a car BJ. She's tall, very cute look, let me play with her pussy before she got to me, the blowjob she gives is unreal, deep throat and very much into sucking dick, I've been doing this a long time and I put her blowjob in my top 2. She's new to it so she said so if you get a reply from her you should go see her, well worth it.

MeatMan
06-06-17, 17:52
Lots of post about Christina.

Last week when I met her, I paid $30 bucks. She didn't raise a fuss at all. A couple of days forward, I get a text from her wishing bad karma on me. Like lets get real hon, you're not a New Years Celebration. Be happy someone's paying you. I guess she's pissed. Like I give a flying fuck. P.M. me if you guys want the number. She not worth more than $50 bucks. If you guys pay more, you're just insulting yourselves. JMO.

MeatMan

P.S. Deepthroat, clear your inbox!.

Mark IV
06-06-17, 20:57
God damn it, I just got Christina's contact info. Now after reading all these, I have second thoughts.

Davehter13
06-08-17, 12:49
Has anyone seen her? Pic attached. Quoted me 80/150. Got her # but never pulled trigger. PM me if you prefer.

Delhi
06-09-17, 19:34
Yes I know her. I've seen her several times over a couple years. Her body is insane. Face is okay. She can't often host, I've done a car date with her, she's had a room more often recently though. She's real.Stay in Danvers. Can you pm me her info please. Awesome figure.

Boston Apple
06-10-17, 08:41
Has anyone notice the extreme uptick in CL postings asking for you to send a cell phone number? The ads generally seem to be written with a more realistic feel to the writing and the locations are all local communities and towns. Can't be a good sign. I would definitely avoid sending a number on the first volley of contact.

Here are a few examples:

Looking for something - w4m (Beverly)

I want to explore my choices, I'm want to see what I might be missing out on and new to this. I 'm fun, out going, love to try new things. Send number and PICS!!!

lovesexandfun - w4m (Boxborough)

I'm very open, I love to discover new thing every day. I love to do new things every night.I am a Queen! LOL I have black hair, black eyes, short stunning lady (more to love you know), I'm not married. For now I'm just looking to to find out new items to find out What Occurs from there,if such a thing).

I appreciate going out for drinks & dancing, something I want to take to is play pool.I have attempted before but I'm not good at it.I also like going to the movies and out for for lunch. Send me pic and phone #, I can tex you back.

Good submissive girl looking for man that is dominant - w4m (Somerville)

I am looking to find a man that is dominant, but am also shy to approach most males in general. I would prefer to connect with one that's respectful but knows when to be dominant.
I am extremely submissive and want only to please a dominating man.
I'm 2-9, light and blonde skinned with green eyes, 5'5 with curves but fit an oral fixation. have and ;) I am clean, disease free, 420 helpful and drink sometimes socially.
I can drive to you and would feel safer doing so. I'd like to feel safe with this specific experience as well as live out my fantasy. It's essential to really get to know you first a bit. I prefer somewhat older males - 30-40 - dominant tall ,, endowed and handsome. Please be disease free and clean. If you wanna hook up then hit me up with your cellphone number.

Malibu1980
06-10-17, 14:36
Ill write this here, I don't have the contact info, I try not to get phone numbers if I can do it all through email since every phone gets email. I've gotten alot of replies asking for info so I don't have it, on a second note, I posted my review so if you got a reply from marie whos tall, short blonde hair doing car stuff its legit, last to everyone who wants to meet her why don't you make an ad looking for a BJ or something and she will reply it or someone else will namely miss kylie who replies me legit everynite. I don't understand why some people here just can't make an ad, its not hard stuff, takes literally all of 2 minutes. I've gotten pms from people asking me how to post and private emails asking questions and I've helped some people and they have had lots of success, so make an ad and if marie or miss kylie replies go for it, its legit.

Wiseass
06-10-17, 15:59
Has anyone notice the extreme uptick in CL postings asking for you to send a cell phone number? The ads generally seem to be written with a more realistic feel to the writing and the locations are all local communities and towns. Can't be a good sign. I would definitely avoid sending a number on the first volley of contact.Definitely Noticed! Started 3 days ago. Legit ads getting flagged, lasting no more than an hour. Yesterday was wicked! Legit ads were being flagged immediately. The only ones that survived yesterday was the fat Italian Columbian broad from Brocton area who varies her age from 28-32 yrs old, the Brockton Italian massage / escort that lives on Wayland St, and the Charlestown Massage Girl. Kept trying for the Winthrop Girl Caroline, but didn't reply and ad got flagged fast. It's real bad right now!

Skatar018
06-11-17, 00:01
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/6171594180.html
Marie
Looking for Marie for a 50 dollar car BJ, Tall n cute with short blonde hair likes sucking dick, can deep throat, is number two in my best blowjob cacategory, i think you can be number one if you try a little harder.Wonder if I'll hear from her.

Ho Hunter 328
06-11-17, 08:58
Ill write this here, I don't have the contact info, I try not to get phone numbers if I can do it all through email since every phone gets email. I've gotten alot of replies asking for info so I don't have it, on a second note, I posted my review so if you got a reply from marie whos tall, short blonde hair doing car stuff its legit, last to everyone who wants to meet her why don't you make an ad looking for a BJ or something and she will reply it or someone else will namely miss kylie who replies me legit everynite. I don't understand why some people here just can't make an ad, its not hard stuff, takes literally all of 2 minutes. I've gotten pms from people asking me how to post and private emails asking questions and I've helped some people and they have had lots of success, so make an ad and if marie or miss kylie replies go for it, its legit.I have no luck posting ads, and haven't for quite a while. They either get flagged within minutes (no matter what I write) or get ghosted and never actually post. Changing emails and IP addresses doesn't help.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Delhi
06-11-17, 10:02
Has anyone seen her? Pic attached. Quoted me 80/150. Got her # but never pulled trigger. PM me if you prefer.Planning to meet her tonight. Any one here met her? Feedback appreciated.

SlowMo
06-11-17, 11:44
Guys,

The pretty girl seen here replied to my ad. She's well spoken on the phone and intelligible via email, so I'll be interviewing her for a position early this week. I was wondering if she has any references on this board? If you can validate her resume, please PM. She resides in Dorchester.

Thanks,

SM.

Boston Apple
06-11-17, 13:09
If she's looking for a side job as well as what you're offering I may have a few positions I could try her in. I'd love her contact info if she's amenable.

Guys,

The pretty girl seen here replied to my ad. She's well spoken on the phone and intelligible via email, so I'll be interviewing her for a position early this week. I was wondering if she has any references on this board? If you can validate her resume, please PM. She resides in Dorchester.

Thanks,

SM.

SlowMo
06-11-17, 13:39
If she's looking for a side job as well as what you're offering I may have a few positions I could try her in. I'd love her contact info if she's amenable.LOL, the lass hasn't earned her first paycheck that the poaching has started.

All kidding aside, I'll let you know after the interview. Unless someone has previous negative experience with her and saves me the probation period.

Malibu1980
06-13-17, 01:22
Met caroline last night or early morning whichever you prefer, actually hit me up on facebook asking me if I was interested because we are friend on my second facebook for escorts. Told her I give her 50 for car BJ, agreed, told her to meet me at the corner and she did, drove to a parking lot where she gave a really good blowjob, deepthroat action for a bit and then I brought her back, pretty simple and easy. She looks like her pics, not thin but not bbw kind of a nice curvy body. So for anyone who wants to meet her I can say its legit, I don't have her phone number as we talked through facebook so don't flood my box for contact info, I do not have a phone number.

Delhi
06-13-17, 06:51
Met caroline last night or early morning whichever you prefer, actually hit me up on facebook asking me if I was interested because we are friend on my second facebook for escorts. Told her I give her 50 for car BJ, agreed, told her to meet me at the corner and she did, drove to a parking lot where she gave a really good blowjob, deepthroat action for a bit and then I brought her back, pretty simple and easy. She looks like her pics, not thin but not bbw kind of a nice curvy body. So for anyone who wants to meet her I can say its legit, I don't have her phone number as we talked through facebook so don't flood my box for contact info, I do not have a phone number.I met her too day before and must say she gives a really nice BBBJ. Had some car fun on my drive to my hotel. Caroline really gets into it. In my dream back at my hotel once we reached I made her kneel and suck me some more. Then I made her lie down on her back and plowed her pussy and her ass. More BJ and I finally blew a load on her tits. Cute girl. Very young. Not a user. Much better than all other pro's I have met here on BP.

UnlimitedPops
06-13-17, 12:42
Appreciate the help and example writing!

I'm sure other people do better than I do, but here is what I posted last time:

Nothing fancy. Just enough to hopefully get out of the censors purview. I post during the workday, FWIW. I get 20+ bots per real person, then I just delete the obvious bots, never reply to the "send to my gmail" bs, never click links, etc.

DeepThroat69
06-13-17, 14:57
I met her too day before and must say she gives a really nice BBBJ. Had some car fun on my drive to my hotel. Caroline really gets into it. In my dream back at my hotel once we reached I made her kneel and suck me some more. Then I made her lie down on her back and plowed her pussy and her ass. More BJ and I finally blew a load on her tits. Cute girl. Very young. Not a user. Much better than all other pro's I have met here on BP.Does Caroline post ads or respond to ads on CL?

DeepThroat69
06-13-17, 15:05

I will report back when I do the deed.Texted back in forth for a couple weeks.

No FS offered. Car dates only on the south shore.

Medium build late 30's. Long red hair and big breasts.

Met her in a shopping center parking lot.

Simple LE check.

She pulls out my junk goes to town. Excellent oral skills.

BBBJCIMWNQNS. 5.

Minimal touch of her over clothes only.

She swallowed up and jumped out. She's trying to make a buck. Offered to service me and clean my house too.

Jolem
06-13-17, 18:57
$ FS $. 5 backdoor. No MSOG included.

Demand has increased her prices. Inflated pussy affect.

No longer a cum dumpster.Wasn't aware of the inflation, but Christina offers all 3 holes, incl nice tight Greek, w good cheer.

RothRebel5
06-13-17, 19:06
Got a hit from blond MILF type calling herself jessica willing to meet won't price me till we meet. Any info would be awsome.

Boston Apple
06-14-17, 15:57
Has anyone seen this posting? Any idea what it's about? Here's the text:

"Who do you think is the hottest? Would love to hear your thoughts and who youd like to fuck. If you know them feel free to email, we can talk about them".

Malibu1980
06-14-17, 16:03
Has anyone seen this posting? Any idea what it's about? Here's the text:

"Who do you think is the hottest? Would love to hear your thoughts and who youd like to fuck. If you know them feel free to email, we can talk about them".Its some dude whos posting random pics of girls he probally ripped off there facebook and wants other men to talk to him about it because hes gay and that's how hes lures straight men so he can convince you to meet, its fake as shit.

Nrlmus
06-14-17, 17:57
Just began posting on craigslist. Couple of days ago got hit by Erika on South Shore. Judging by bits and peaces her South Shore is just south of Braintree. Said she was 5"7 120 pounds and 26 yrs old, has incall. Seemed to be ok with my $100. Seem to be open to many things but this is a bit of a distance for me to actually go through with it. Have digits. Will share only with those who've been sharing, whether with me personally or here on the forum.

Sounded reasonable on the phone but remember I didn't actually see her myself and I can't provide you with reference. So it's at your own risk and how you handle the question of how you came across her number is on you too.

If you have a cute GFE blonde under 40 with an incall that you could pass my way in return I'd really appreciate it.

Mark IV
06-14-17, 19:57
Got a hit from blond MILF type calling herself jessica willing to meet won't price me till we meet. Any info would be awsome.That could be a trap.

Wiseass
06-14-17, 20:06
Got a hit from blond MILF type calling herself jessica willing to meet won't price me till we meet. Any info would be awsome.Could you expend a little more effort to provide more info so someone can help you? There must be at least 50 Jessica's on CL. How about posting things like an ad, her age, a description, a pic, location (Town or General Area), etc.

A few, if not all of these items might narrow it down enough that someone will recognize her and post some useful info for you!

Davehter13
06-15-17, 07:13
Its some dude whos posting random pics of girls he probally ripped off there facebook and wants other men to talk to him about it because hes gay and that's how hes lures straight men so he can convince you to meet, its fake as shit.He gave me the number of one (the girl with the big tits in the tight dress in the car selfie). She thought I was a nut case when I texted her out of the blue.

Mark IV
06-15-17, 14:00
Its some dude whos posting random pics of girls he probally ripped off there facebook and wants other men to talk to him about it because hes gay and that's how hes lures straight men so he can convince you to meet, its fake as shit.That definitely happened to me before. It's the reason I usually don't do craigslist.

NYSupp781
06-15-17, 16:35
That definitely happened to me before. It's the reason I usually don't do craigslist.I've met some hot girls on CL not alot but still worth it posting on the gigs section. Met a couple girls 20-25 good stuff.

UnlimitedPops
06-16-17, 17:13
How do you post in gigs section?

Ad as hiring model?

I've met some hot girls on CL not alot but still worth it posting on the gigs section. Met a couple girls 20-25 good stuff.

Wiseass
06-19-17, 15:44
Her Ad is Up! At least for Now!

Ready now? I want what u want. - w4m (Winthrop)
Hey guys! I'm 22. Blonde hair blue eyed beauty looking for someone to bring me flowers. I'm into what your into. Come play with me (Age: 22).

It's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

JSamuals33
06-19-17, 16:11
Do you have a link? I can't seem to find that ad anywhere on clist.

Her Ad is Up! At least for Now!

Ready now? I want what u want. - w4m (Winthrop)
Hey guys! I'm 22. Blonde hair blue eyed beauty looking for someone to bring me flowers. I'm into what your into. Come play with me (Age: 22).

It's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

JakeBoss
06-19-17, 21:18
Do you have a link? I can't seem to find that ad anywhere on clist.Does caroline have a star tattoo??

Skatar018
06-19-17, 21:22
I had left it with her that if she could host give me a shout which she did today & seeing as work is much closer to her location I jumped.

Agreed to a price for a half hour & got the address, when I arrived she said she couldn't host & could we do a car date. I didn't get angry or upset more disappointed with myself that I just got played.

Renegotiated to $50.00 oral & sex for a car date, she is a user as most are, pretty girl, a little chubby with floppy tits, Malibu1980 post below is on point, she has skills & talents knows her way around a dick, plays with the boys & gives it her all, gags a bit when deepthroating & seems to enjoy fucking. She's not for everyone & if you've no problem with a car date then I would recommend her & if you can provide a place she seems more than willing but check with her.

I will not repeat just due to the MOFO horror show of rush hour traffic that I ended up in, don't know how you guys in & around Boston deal with that chit on a daily basis.

Met caroline last night

Caroline in Winthrop, Winthrop which is a hike from me so I passedBTW does anyone know if Cynthia still lives & works in Winthrop? Pictures below & there is some info on her in the escort & BP forums if so I should have got her contact info & made it a twofer day in Winthrop, number I have no longer works.

JakeBoss
06-19-17, 21:35
Do you have a link? I can't seem to find that ad anywhere on clist.Here is the link.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/6183598610.html

Not sure if the second one is also her.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/6184251717.html

DcDhol
06-19-17, 21:59
Said she's hosting out of winthrop. Caller I'd came up as Billy Smith, told me it's a burner phone, wanted $200 but didn't specify the service. Pics included are the ones she posted with.

DcDhol
06-19-17, 23:52
SoI bit the bullet and answered the ad, younger for older for now sexy for blow and go. W4 m, asked for $$ for BBBJ, NO FS. I said that's not the going price, she should do some research and get back to me. Seems like they were desperate for clients because they talked me down to $. She agreed on that since I was the "first one".

Here's the kicker, HER boyfriend is in the apartment, he collected the $ and said "have fun" as she led me into the bedroom. I was a bit hesitant but I thought eh, why not, I ubered there and I brought nothing else with me but the 100, if they roll me they roll me for $ and lesson learned. They didn't roll me. Ashley is smoking hot, the girl in the pics 100%, nice thin body, nice natural C-cup, the hobby hasn't dimmed her body yet. Not sure if she was a user, didn't see any signs, but she is a smoker. She gave me a BBBJ, stripper slide, CIM. One rule is NO PENETRATION because her boyfriend is against that. He was sitting in the other room, door closed behind us. Again, awkward, but after I left and bro-fisted the boyfriend, I thought to myself. Damn man, that guy was chill as fuck. YMMV but great BBBJCIM for $.

Got the digits to share with seniors, but be warned, could be talking to the BF.

Wiseass
06-20-17, 02:34
Do you have a link? I can't seem to find that ad anywhere on clist.Where did You look, The "For Sale. Skilled Trade" Section? Her Post was up for 7 hours before it got flagged. Legitimate Posts get flagged rather quickly. That's why I posted the Ad. Surprised that it lasted that long! That's why posting CL links are useless. JakeBoss posted the links, go try them, useless, posts are flagged. That's why you post the Ad. So next time a provider posts, you will recognize the ad and reply before it gets flagged.

Or, just PM a Member who has posted a review on her. Maybe they will be kind enough to give you her number. Considering this is your first post, you may not be successful using this course of action. Don't worry, I'm sure she will post again. After reading Skater's Post where he got the Full Treatment for 50 (Pretty much SW Pricing), it is becoming evident the girl is pretty much "A Cum Dumpster" to use Malibu's Term. Don't get me wrong, Good for us! She's much better than picking up a SW, but she seems to be working at a SW pace.

Nimbus22
06-20-17, 08:50
Contact info?

BTW I've seen cynthia a long time ago I wish I had ner number great BBBJ.

I had left it with her that if she could host give me a shout which she did today & seeing as work is much closer to her location I jumped.

Agreed to a price for a half hour & got the address, when I arrived she said she couldn't host & could we do a car date. I didn't get angry or upset more disappointed with myself that I just got played.
Renegotiated to $50.00 oral & sex for a car date, she is a user as most are, pretty girl, a little chubby with floppy tits, Malibu1980 post below is on point, she has skills & talents knows her way around a dick, plays with the boys & gives it her all, gags a bit when deepthroating & seems to enjoy fucking. She's not for everyone & if you've no problem with a car date then I would recommend her & if you can provide a place she seems more than willing but check with her.

I will not repeat just due to the MOFO horror show of rush hour traffic that I ended up in, don't know how you guys in & around Boston deal with that chit on a daily basis.

BTW does anyone know if Cynthia still lives & works in Winthrop? Pictures below & there is some info on her in the escort & BP forums if so I should have got her contact info & made it a twofer day in Winthrop, number I have no longer works.

Malibu1980
06-20-17, 10:23
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Jon Gris
06-20-17, 14:08
Hey skatar018.

Shoot me a thanks.

Jon.

Boston Apple
06-20-17, 14:32

BTW does anyone know if Cynthia still lives & works in Winthrop? Pictures below & there is some info on her in the escort & BP forums if so I should have got her contact info & made it a twofer day in Winthrop, number I have no longer works.I met yesterday with the girl in your first pic, Skatar. I could've sworn she told me her name was Caroline, not Cynthia. She had a nice incall spot to play. $ all-in, service much as you described with Cynthia. Maybe I got her name wrong, but she definitely gave me the same pic you posted first. 5655 were the last of her digits.

Malibu1980
06-20-17, 15:48
I met yesterday with the girl in your first pic, Skatar. I could've sworn she told me her name was Caroline, not Cynthia. She had a nice incall spot to play. $ all-in, service much as you described with Cynthia. Maybe I got her name wrong, but she definitely gave me the same pic you posted first. 5655 were the last of her digits.Cynthia is still in winthrop, we are facebook friends and yet to contact her, just don't know if she's still doing this but I'm able to contact her, caroline is whos everyone is meeting now but if anyone knows if cynthia is still doing this ill pm her.

Bamasam
06-20-17, 16:03
Long time monger from Alabama visiting 4th weekend and wondering if anyone could share some digits of a trusted one or location close by hotel for street girls? Pm please.

Longjblues
06-20-17, 21:20
First pic, far left is Caroline.

Other 3 pics are cyn aka Cynthia.

I met yesterday with the girl in your first pic, Skatar. I could've sworn she told me her name was Caroline, not Cynthia. She had a nice incall spot to play. $ all-in, service much as you described with Cynthia. Maybe I got her name wrong, but she definitely gave me the same pic you posted first. 5655 were the last of her digits.

Katokay
06-20-17, 23:30
Talk of Winthrop brought back memories of Vicki. Only saw her once but maybe the best BBBJ I ever had. She lived with her lesbian girlfriend (ugly bull dyke) who suggested she could join in for a fee. I declined. Vicki told me to fuck her mouth like I would fuck a pussy.

Anyone remember her or know if she's still around?

Craigslist21
06-21-17, 13:05

BTW does anyone know if Cynthia still lives & works in Winthrop? Pictures below & there is some info on her in the escort & BP forums if so I should have got her contact info & made it a twofer day in Winthrop, number I have no longer works.Skatar, do you mind sharing her contact info? I'm right in eastie so life would be so much better then heading to the Northshore or worse, the southshore.

Jafo101
06-21-17, 13:22
Cynthia is still in winthrop, we are facebook friends and yet to contact her, just don't know if she's still doing this but I'm able to contact her, caroline is whos everyone is meeting now but if anyone knows if cynthia is still doing this ill pm her.I used to see Cynthia on a regular basis heard she is out of the business.

Stay Safe.

Vorcel
06-21-17, 17:52
Similar wording and in Winthrop. Is this her?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-now-i-want-what-u-want/42304483

Ready now? I want what you want. - 22.

22. Blonde. Blue eyes. Looking for someone to come pick me up and bring me flowers. I'm into what your into. Lets have some fun.

Poster's age: 22.

Delhi
06-21-17, 20:09
I met her too day before and must say she gives a really nice BBBJ. Had some car fun on my drive to my hotel. Caroline really gets into it. In my dream back at my hotel once we reached I made her kneel and suck me some more. Then I made her lie down on her back and plowed her pussy and her ass. More BJ and I finally blew a load on her tits. Cute girl. Very young. Not a user. Much better than all other pro's I have met here on BP.Just had a 3 sum with Caroline and her friend. Total damage $$. Good fun and multiple pops- caroline can really take a pounding in her ass. Her friend who is prettier was really good too. Very open menu and everything on the table.

Vorcel
06-21-17, 22:51

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-now-i-want-what-u-want/42304483

22. Blonde. Blue eyes. Looking for someone to come pick me up and bring me flowers. I'm into what your into. Lets have some fun.

Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook, Winthrop.If it is or not, no reply so far to an email response to the ad.

Delhi
06-22-17, 06:56
If it is or not, no reply so far to an email response to the ad.She is really at it. FYI you can talk her down to 50 $ for hhr. Multi pops including Greek. Though she looks average or below- she loves dick and can take a pounding. Ok for a quick meet or if your on a budget.

JakeBoss
06-22-17, 12:05
She is really at it. FYI you can talk her down to 50 $ for hhr. Multi pops including Greek. Though she looks average or below- she loves dick and can take a pounding. Ok for a quick meet or if your on a budget.Anyone notice there seems to be about 4 girls from Winthrop posting now?

NewOld
06-22-17, 16:37
Why does it seem there is so mich more action to be had on the North Shore? Very disappointing for a South shore guy like myself. Anytime there's a good girl that comes around! Almost without fail it's Waltham, Andover, Winthrop. WTF.

Wiseass
06-22-17, 19:58

Same Ad just appeared on CL (Not bothering with the link). Ad is Identical. Probably better luck here with an email reply while it's posted.

EDIT: Sorry guys already got flagged! That's why I don't bother with CL links in CE. Didn't last 10 min from when I caught it. Header said posted an hour ago. She's ambitious! Sure she will try again.

Boston Apple
06-22-17, 21:00
I met her too day before and must say she gives a really nice BBBJ. Had some car fun on my drive to my hotel. Caroline really gets into it. In my dream back at my hotel once we reached I made her kneel and suck me some more. Then I made her lie down on her back and plowed her pussy and her ass. More BJ and I finally blew a load on her tits. Cute girl. Very young. Not a user. Much better than all other pro's I have met here on BP.Not too nitpick, but I would dispute the assertion that She's not a user. When I was with her the other day her arm seemed tracked up.

DcDhol
06-22-17, 21:05
Not too nitpick, but I would dispute the assertion that She's not a user. When I was with her the other day her arm seemed tracked up.Agreed, saw her and track marks as far as the eye could see. I wrapped up quick. She seems down to earth though and very friendly. It's a damn shame.

JakeBoss
06-22-17, 22:58
Just had a 3 sum with Caroline and her friend. Total damage $$. Good fun and multiple pops- caroline can really take a pounding in her ass. Her friend who is prettier was really good too. Very open menu and everything on the table.Delhi what's her friends name?? Where did you partake I thought she doesn't have a place to host.

Vorcel
06-23-17, 07:02
Just had a 3 sum with Caroline and her friend. Total damage $$. Good fun and multiple pops- caroline can really take a pounding in her ass. Her friend who is prettier was really good too. Very open menu and everything on the table.Got a response with number after a couple of days, will be trying to match schedules. After seeing your post, I may need to get a room to really go to town. Any good hotels near her? Also, does she swallow?

EuHunter
06-23-17, 09:33
Agreed, saw her and track marks as far as the eye could see. I wrapped up quick. She seems down to earth though and very friendly. It's a damn shame.When I seen her she claimed she only does P30's here and there and does not shoot up. Yet atleast.

EuHunter
06-23-17, 09:34
Delhi what's her friends name?? Where did you partake I thought she doesn't have a place to host.She can host from 10 am to 2 pm. Clean incall.

EuHunter
06-23-17, 14:30
**** fa you. W4 m (Way up in that white pussy) hide this posting.

Pretty white ***** suck a dic fuk that dicks fuck her right in tha pussy.

She needs onle some spee eed add ie or sameee.

Lots tho.

Kwik and this is and I'll do anything type deal like literally anything all holes open for as long as you want.

IinTooDeep
06-23-17, 21:50
Why does it seem there is so mich more action to be had on the North Shore? Very disappointing for a South shore guy like myself. Anytime there's a good girl that comes around! Almost without fail it's Waltham, Andover, Winthrop. WTF.Tell me about it. I drive all the way from little rhody to the north shore. And then get flaked on or scammed and drive all the way back with my dick in my hand. Seriously WTF.

Delhi
06-24-17, 07:12
Agreed, saw her and track marks as far as the eye could see. I wrapped up quick. She seems down to earth though and very friendly. It's a damn shame.That's a red flag for me. Try to stay away from any worker shooting up. That's one of the first things I check out in a girl. When I met Caroline on both instances she said she only likes to 420 and I saw no visible track marks on her arm.

Longjblues
06-24-17, 08:49
It always seems better elsewhere. I am on northshore, and there seems to be a lack of quality here.

Why does it seem there is so mich more action to be had on the North Shore? Very disappointing for a South shore guy like myself. Anytime there's a good girl that comes around! Almost without fail it's Waltham, Andover, Winthrop. WTF.

Fbrd68
06-24-17, 11:05
Met up with Kendra and had a pretty decent time.

Somewhat GFE. Kissing with no tongue, BBBJ, but wanted extra for daty. She did let me finger her for awhile and she smelled decent.

Full service was good and she was pretty tight.

Never really got into it though.

Was $ for hhr so worth it in my book.

Amazing ass and tight bod.

Sorry I can only post link as I'm doing this on my phone.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-bombshell/43213008

Psalyer
06-24-17, 13:18
It always seems better elsewhere. I am on northshore, and there seems to be a lack of quality here.Yup, I am near Dedham and that area used to be full to the brim, now there is nothing.

Attwater
06-25-17, 09:52
Looking for Caroline's phone # or any other contact info please.

Thanks.

Jon Gris
06-25-17, 10:18
It really is luck of the draw. Like someone pointed out in an earlier post the Dedham / Norwood area used to be ripe. There could be 10 girls at the local route 1 hotels and a 3 or 4 utr's working out of apartments locally. Then 6 months later there is nobody. Seems like as of recent that Winthrop and Revere are pretty hot for the moment but that can change. This game changes so quickly we are all like Pacman at times.

XRay1
06-25-17, 13:11
Hooked up with this couple a few weeks back in Somerville. Saw the post, late one weekend night.

I've had 4 wwm encounters before, but hadn't been in a mmf one. I'm not gay at all, but I can share a women.

So I get there a he's waiting for me at the door. He seemed alright. I thanked him for sharing his gf. He shows me to the bedroom and there's this really cute black Brazilian on the bed with this really sexy mini skirt on with no panties. I guess they just got back from the club. She gets up and DFK's me and gives me a hug. At this point I thought this was going to be a good night.

She tells me to get undressed and sits back on the bed with her legs spread wide open. Her bf hops on the bed whips off his cloths in record time he was already sporting a hard on. She immediately starts to sucking his dick while I'm getting undressed slowly at the same time eating her pussy. About 5 min he says he wants to fuck her. I'm still pretty limp at this point so we switch and I plop my cock right in her mouth. She wastes no time with the deep throat vacuum that was her mouth and I instantly start getting hard while he mounts her missionary.

Then everything turned to shit.

The damn dude puts his head like 1 inch away from my fucking Johnson. My little guy starts retreating in her mouth. Trying to get away from him. LOL.

All I could see was the back of his head while he's fucking her. Now he could put his head on the other side of hers or he could of fucked her in another position. He didn't. Which at that point meant to me he was gay! Or at least bi.

I politely ask if he can fuck her doggie (so he could get the f*&K away from my dick) They start speaking in Brazilian. They caught on that something was up. Maybe from my limp dick? The mood changed quick. I'm like "This isn't working I'm not gay man and told you that in my reply. LOL you got too close to my dick, bro".

He apologized if I made me uncomfortable and also for me coming out and driving to see them. He seemed like a alright guy, so I got dressed and left.

Maybe some one else's cup of tea on here.

Ho Hunter 328
06-25-17, 16:50
It really is luck of the draw. Like someone pointed out in an earlier post the Dedham / Norwood area used to be ripe. There could be 10 girls at the local route 1 hotels and a 3 or 4 utr's working out of apartments locally. Then 6 months later there is nobody. Seems like as of recent that Winthrop and Revere are pretty hot for the moment but that can change. This game changes so quickly we are all like Pacman at times.Just because you don't see recent ads doesn't necessarily mean that the girls aren't still there. The good ones build up regulars, and will only start advertising again when business starts to slow down. The bad ones change locations once they've built up a negative reputation in the area.

Attwater
06-26-17, 09:21
Looking for Caroline's phone # or any other contact info please.

Thanks.Want to thank everyone who has helped me with info on Caroline.

PokaDotCloud
06-26-17, 17:15
Hooked up with this couple a few weeks back in Somerville. Saw the post, late one weekend night.

I've had 4 wwm encounters before, but hadn't been in a mmf one. I'm not gay at all, but I can share a women.

So I get there a he's waiting for me at the door. He seemed alright. I thanked him for sharing his gf. He shows me to the bedroom and there's this really cute black Brazilian on the bed with this really sexy mini skirt on with no panties. I guess they just got back from the club. She gets up and DFK's me and gives me a hug. At this point I thought this was going to be a good night.

She tells me to get undressed and sits back on the bed with her legs spread wide open. Her bf hops on the bed whips off his cloths in record time he was already sporting a hard on. She immediately starts to sucking his dick while I'm getting undressed slowly at the same time eating her pussy. About 5 min he says he wants to fuck her. I'm still pretty limp at this point so we switch and I plop my cock right in her mouth. She wastes no time with the deep throat vacuum that was her mouth and I instantly start getting hard while he mounts her missionary..Had something similar before happen to me as well. Expressly covered that I'm not interested in guys, but me and the lady were sitting side by side with her stroking me. He gets down between her legs and a minute later he shoots hand up my thigh to cop a feel. Insta boner death, she was still OK to fuck with no more of him, but I literally could not get it back up.

I wonder how often that works out for them. I won't lie, with a hot enough 22 y/ o Brazilian I might start rationalizing if he just wanted to blow me a little and then I got to tear her up. LOL.

Bamasam
06-26-17, 17:30
First give away was MMF, think about it.

If it is MFM you are usually OK, have done it a few times and once the guy just sit back and watched as I did her.

She tells me to get undressed and sits back on the bed with her legs spread wide open. Her bf hops on the bed whips off his cloths in record time he was already sporting a hard on. She immediately starts to sucking his dick while I'm getting undressed slowly at the same time eating her pussy. About 5 min he says he wants to fuck her. I'm still pretty limp at this point so we switch and I plop my cock right in her mouth. She wastes no time with the deep throat vacuum that was her mouth and I instantly start getting hard while he mounts her missionary..

Masseur2000
06-26-17, 18:21
This chick came on a little too desperate for me but perhaps she could be of someone else's interest tonight. Easy to chat with and sent her address out no problem.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/6193116922.html

She's 32 and requested $ and coverage.

She's got a public track record on Google though including an open FB account. Her name comes up when she responds to email. PM me for more details or feel free to email her. She's actually not bad looking at all.

Jolem
06-27-17, 15:23
First give away was MMF, think about it.

If it is MFM you are usually OK, have done it a few times and once the guy just sit back and watched as I did her.Did you mean MFF? Cause if you didn't, it's the same combo, just lying on the bed different LOL.

BossTown
06-28-17, 11:01
Wondering if anybody had the chance to see this girl. Is want to see if she the real deal.

Davehter13
06-28-17, 11:55
Has anyone seen the girl claiming to be a 33 why / o Italian in Haverhill? Her digits are in her ad (which expires very quickly) and end in 2449. I couldn't grab her pic in time. She is telling me she'll do a car date (but she keeps skirting the issue of donation.).

edit: got her to send me a couple pics, attached.

BossTown
06-28-17, 12:37
Anybody get any info on the ghetto gaggers chick. I seen her ad but then it got flagged was wondering if that shit was real or some fake shit.

Aluver
06-28-17, 14:19
Has anyone seen the girl claiming to be a 33 why / o Italian in Haverhill? Her digits are in her ad (which expires very quickly) and end in 2449. I couldn't grab her pic in time. She is telling me she'll do a car date (but she keeps skirting the issue of donation.).

edit: got her to send me a couple pics, attached.Those eyebrows? That hair?

EuHunter
06-28-17, 17:44
Those eyebrows? That hair?I'm also going to go with that is a man.

LuckySevenUp
06-28-17, 18:07
Saw this one a few weeks ago. Quiet enough spot in Brockton. Emailed and then did everything through text. She let me in and gave me something to drink. We chatted a little bit and then got down to business. She gave a very average massage and told me a little about her life. Paid for an hour, after about 15-20 minutes she had me flip over. Gave me a nice BBBJ until I popped. She took it in and left to spit. Thought we were going to go again but she was dressed when she returned and it was clear it was time for me to head out. Nice enough about it though. She is much bigger than her pic in the ad, and the ones she will send. Damage was a benjamin. Pretty sure FS is on the table.

If her body looked like her pic I would repeat often. Instead, one and done for me.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/6196137293.html

Davehter13
06-28-17, 20:17
Anybody get any info on the ghetto gaggers chick. I seen her ad but then it got flagged was wondering if that shit was real or some fake shit.Here is what she emailed me:

Quick $140 in call only
30 min $160
Hour $200

Gfe includes anal and facial
Hour $300
30 minute strip tease+hr. $350
Include pov video $400

Dom session
Hour $300

Ghetto gaggers submission session
Hour $500
Include video $650

Gang bang session
1 hour
$250 per person
$300 pp includes video
5 person min.

Any session besides basic includes bbbj no bareback penetration

I'm also avail for dinner dates bachelor parties private events private modeling Overnights and weekend getaways per request

Donations required up front.I do reserve the right to deny services due to hygeine, attitude, and safety

If that works for you let me know and I will forward my contact info

Davehter13
06-28-17, 20:20
I'm also going to go with that is a man.Maybe.

It's more the presence of a penis that makes someone a genetic man (and gender is rather complex anyway), rather than the eyebrows. But, whatevs.

Davehter13
06-28-17, 23:07
Anybody get any info on the ghetto gaggers chick. I seen her ad but then it got flagged was wondering if that shit was real or some fake shit.She sent me her cell if you want it (strong likelihood of being a rob situation, but but don't pay in advance).

BossTown
06-29-17, 13:32
Here is what she emailed me:I found her today on CL got the digits before she got flagged. I'm going to go for the few tonight the ghetto gaggers might be next if she can perform.

Mark IV
06-29-17, 20:42
Has anyone seen her yet? She's in wakefield area. Ask for. 60, will follow up with her.

BossTown
06-29-17, 21:04
Man I went to see her today. I'm not going to lie at first I was only going to go with a GFE rate she had after talking with this little mama who is only 21 I decided she has something about her let me go get another 2 bills and go all out. I almost did the video rate but I said to myself don't do this and regret it. Regrets none. This girl is ready to be America's next supa head for real. I had her throat slammed but her deepthroat is so serious I couldn't make her gag. I felt For the first time in my life like I had a little dick. She does the whole eye contact thing when slobbering you down. I had my belt lightly tied around her neck as a leash. I made her walk around like a dig while I smacked that far booty and spat on her. She is very submissive in demeanor and action. I also got access to both hole below. No bb. She only offers that to certain regulars she can get to know and trust. I get it. I gave her some Greek destruction and painted her face like I was Picasso. I had a huge load. There's more details I'm sure I'm leaving out but right now I'm ready for bed fuck it.

Jack617
06-29-17, 21:55
Man I went to see her today. I'm not going to lie at first I was only going to go with a GFE rate she had after talking with this little mama who is only 21 I decided she has something about her let me go get another 2 bills and go all out. I almost did the video rate but I said to myself don't do this and regret it. Regrets none. This girl is ready to be America's next supa head for real. I had her throat slammed but her deepthroat is so serious I couldn't make her gag. I felt For the first time in my life like I had a little dick. She does the whole eye contact thing when slobbering you down. I had my belt lightly tied around her neck as a leash. I made her walk around like a dig while I smacked that far booty and spat on her. She is very submissive in demeanor and action. I also got access to both hole below. No bb. She only offers that to certain regulars she can get to know and trust. I get it. I gave her some Greek destruction and painted her face like I was Picasso. I had a huge load. There's more details I'm sure I'm leaving out but right now I'm ready for bed fuck it.Sorry too few posts and 90% about her, not buying this.

Regnet Exitium
06-29-17, 22:44
Has anyone seen her yet? She's in wakefield area. Ask for. 60, will follow up with her.Wow nothing like large natural titties. Wakefield is 40 min drive from me, so let us know how she is!

BossTown
06-30-17, 06:18
Man I went to see her today. I'm not going to lie at first I was only going to go with a GFE rate she had after talking with this little mama who is only 21 I decided she has something about her let me go get another 2 bills and go all out. I almost did the video rate but I said to myself don't do this and regret it. Regrets none. This girl is ready to be America's next supa head for real. I had her throat slammed but her deepthroat is so serious I couldn't make her gag. I felt For the first time in my life like I had a little dick. She does the whole eye contact thing when slobbering you down. I had my belt lightly tied around her neck as a leash. I made her walk around like a dig while I smacked that far booty and spat on her. She is very submissive in demeanor and action. I also got access to both hole below. No bb. She only offers that to certain regulars she can get to know and trust. I get it. I gave her some Greek destruction and painted her face like I was Picasso. I had a huge load. There's more details I'm sure I'm leaving out but right now I'm ready for bed fuck it.I don't know about you dog or how you play. I'm giving you some good info if you looking for a straight up freak that's her. She not cheap but money well spent.

Jolem
06-30-17, 12:10
I don't know about you dog or how you play. I'm giving you some good info if you looking for a straight up freak that's her. She not cheap but money well spent.IMHO some skepticism is justified, since you've posted 6 times in total and all of them concern this girl.

BossTown
06-30-17, 15:58
IMHO some skepticism is justified, since you've posted 6 times in total and all of them concern this girl.This shit takes forever to post a report who my bad for being enter happy.

GoBluth
06-30-17, 18:10
I've seen her. Good time. Seems like she's legit horny and really wants the 60 to split the hotel cost, but maybe she's a great actress too. GFE. BBBJ. Cfs. It's been a while so I don't remember much else. If she was around more nights than just Saturday I'm sure I would have seen her again by now.

Has anyone seen her yet? She's in wakefield area. Ask for. 60, will follow up with her.

MeRollEms
06-30-17, 19:38
I've seen her. Good time. Seems like she's legit horny and really wants the 60 to split the hotel cost, but maybe she's a great actress too. GFE. BBBJ. Cfs. It's been a while so I don't remember much else. If she was around more nights than just Saturday I'm sure I would have seen her again by now.Link to craigslist ad?

Mark IV
06-30-17, 20:02
I've seen her. Good time. Seems like she's legit horny and really wants the 60 to split the hotel cost, but maybe she's a great actress too. GFE. BBBJ. Cfs. It's been a while so I don't remember much else. If she was around more nights than just Saturday I'm sure I would have seen her again by now.Thanks. Good to know. Let's see whether she will return my email.

Fyang
07-01-17, 06:10

She tells me to get undressed and sits back on the bed with her legs spread wide open. Her bf hops on the bed whips off his cloths in record time he was already sporting a hard on. She immediately starts to sucking his dick while I'm getting undressed slowly at the same time eating her pussy. About 5 min he says he wants to fuck her. I'm still pretty limp at this point so we switch and I plop my cock right in her mouth. She wastes no time with the deep throat vacuum that was her mouth and I instantly start getting hard while he mounts her missionary.

Then everything turned to shit.

The damn dude puts his head like 1 inch away from my fucking Johnson. My little guy starts retreating in her mouth. Trying to get away from him. LOL.

All I could see was the back of his head while he's fucking her. Now he could put his head on the other side of hers or he could of fucked her in another position. He didn't. Which at that point meant to me he was gay! Or at least bi.

I politely ask if he can fuck her doggie (so he could get the f*&K away from my dick) They start speaking in Brazilian. They caught on that something was up. Maybe from my limp dick? The mood changed quick. I'm like "This isn't working I'm not gay man and told you that in my reply. LOL you got too close to my dick, bro".

He apologized if I made me uncomfortable and also for me coming out and driving to see them. He seemed like a alright guy, so I got dressed and left.

Maybe some one else's cup of tea on here.Hey man. Would you be ki d enough to share contact info with me?

Fyang
07-01-17, 06:24
Texted back in forth for a couple weeks.

No FS offered. Car dates only on the south shore.

Medium build late 30's. Long red hair and big breasts.

Met her in a shopping center parking lot.

Simple LE check.

She pulls out my junk goes to town. Excellent oral skills.

BBBJCIMWNQNS. 5.

Minimal touch of her over clothes only.

She swallowed up and jumped out. She's trying to make a buck. Offered to service me and clean my house too.Craigslist ad please?

Mark IV
07-01-17, 16:43
Guys, I don't have her contact info, she replied my ads. And she's not coming here this week. That's the last bit of communication I have with her.

DBoy781
07-01-17, 17:25
Can someone please help me out and send a few numbers of girls that are somewhat cheap. Like $60 or less. Maybe addicts or users. I'm in the Malden area and can host or pick them up. Thanks everyone.

XRay1
07-01-17, 18:31
Going to start taking screen shots of real ads.

Seen this ad plenty of times, I'd say she's real.

Not my type, but maybe someone else's?

BossTown
07-01-17, 21:47

Not my type, but maybe someone else's?She's real.

Longjblues
07-02-17, 10:46
Cece post ads on CL and BP. Why bother with the screenshot. She posts all the time.

Not my type, but maybe someone else's?

BinAround
07-02-17, 15:30
Has anyone seen her yet? She's in wakefield area. Ask for. 60, will follow up with her.Does anyone have intel about this one? She's in my area and looks like my type. Plus that smirk on her face is getting to me, would like to meet.

KentPlus
07-03-17, 08:23
Been a while; but I have been away from area due to work assignment.

Anyway, found CL post the other day.

She said name is Katy in Lawrence, 30 yrs. Last 4 is 6393.

Anyone seen her?

Bombshell latina. W4 m (Lawrence) hide this posting.

💋128139;! Hey guys, I'm here waiting for you if you want to have an amazing time whit a curvy hot Latina I can make your dreams come true, just let me know I'm available I'm very clean, discrete and ddf 🎀.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Jimmy Weed
07-03-17, 09:00
Been a while; but I have been away from area due to work assignment.

Anyway, found CL post the other day.

She said name is Katy in Lawrence, 30 yrs. Last 4 is 6393.

Anyone seen her?

Bombshell latina. W4 m (Lawrence) hide this posting.

💋128139;! Hey guys, I'm here waiting for you if you want to have an amazing time whit a curvy hot Latina I can make your dreams come true, just let me know I'm available I'm very clean, discrete and ddf 🎀.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.Yes I have seen here several times. Kind of sketchy area but I go in the early mornings and never a problem. She has a great rack and ass. She has been reviewed here, search lawrence latina. I have found with multiple visits that the sessions get much better.

KentPlus
07-03-17, 16:56
Yes I have seen here several times. Kind of sketchy area but I go in the early mornings and never a problem. She has a great rack and ass. She has been reviewed here, search lawrence latina. I have found with multiple visits that the sessions get much better.Thank you for your reply!

Will report back once I meet up with her.

Have a great 4th of July!!

Cheers!

Davehter13
07-05-17, 15:18
Finally got to see Caroline.

$50, Inn around Winthrop (she told me that her father paid for it to get her out of the house on the 4th. Who knows). She left right after me, and I was a lunchtime visit. She had no bags (or underwear).

Fantastic BBBJCIM (spit). She gets really into it. Lots of moaning, gagging sounds, goes to the hilt. Good job.

Cute face. Young looking. Hair was up.

As people mentioned, tits are weirdly saggy considering her age.

Met me in a sun dress. I asked her to take everything off, she obliged. Very comfortable in her body. She isn't petite, but she isn't overly big. Zaftig. Roaming is freely available, and while she said $1 for FS, she could probably be talked into more. FIV included for me.

Now has a 857 #. Not sure if the old number works. I didn't try.

Nearly fell over afterwards. Clearly using. I am not around enough so I don't know from track marks fwiw.

KentPlus
07-06-17, 13:21
New CL hit the other day. After I replied to a CLCE post, lady sent me this pic.

Has anyone seen her?

She has not replied back with necessary details yet; and stopped responding for a while.

I thought she was legit as she was asking "right price". LOL.

IinTooDeep
07-06-17, 22:51
Just because you don't see recent ads doesn't necessarily mean that the girls aren't still there. The good ones build up regulars, and will only start advertising again when business starts to slow down. The bad ones change locations once they've built up a negative reputation in the area.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Are you speculating in general or do you have info that some good options still exist in Dedham / Norwood? I drive up there once in a while from little rhody, would be nice to have a solid regular in that area. PM me if you like.

Ho Hunter 328
07-07-17, 05:44
Are you speculating in general or do you have info that some good options still exist in Dedham / Norwood? I drive up there once in a while from little rhody, would be nice to have a solid regular in that area. PM me if you like.I have nothing specific on that particular area, but it's definitely the case for some other girls I know.

Jack A Dogov
07-09-17, 02:08
Has anyone seen the woman that posts on CLCE for massage saying something like "do not contact unless your are available today" She posts fairly regularly with different headings. She posted on the fourth with the heading "Holiday Massage" but her last posting was this one.

Rainy day massage - w4m (Peabody/Salem)

Hi, come in from the rain and come by to enjoy my Sensual Full Body Massage! I can host and I'm available now, but please only respond back if available today. So if serious and available to come by, I'd love to hear from you! Prefer more mature white gentlemen.
Respectful a must!

I'm wondering if she's worth the time. Post or PM is fine.

GoBluth
07-09-17, 07:15
I've seen her a few times. Each time has been better, and I've been able to do more with her. I'm fucking her now. First time was a standard topless massage and she jerked me off in the end. Next couple BJ finish. Now I'm in her pants. Nothing special about the massage. But she's a good looking MILF with huge tits, big ass. Not a tight body, slight belly. She posts all the time so please don't ask me for her number.

Has anyone seen the woman that posts on CLCE for massage saying something like "do not contact unless your are available today" She posts fairly regularly with different headings. She posted on the fourth with the heading "Holiday Massage" but her last posting was this one.

Hi, come in from the rain and come by to enjoy my Sensual Full Body Massage! I can host and I'm available now, but please only respond back if available today. So if serious and available to come by, I'd love to hear from you! Prefer more mature white gentlemen.
Respectful a must!

Jack A Dogov
07-09-17, 19:27

Respectful a must!

I've seen her a few times. Each time has been better, and I've been able to do more with her. I'm fucking her now. First time was a standard topless massage and she jerked me off in the end. Next couple BJ finish. Now I'm in her pants. Nothing special about the massage. But she's a good looking MILF with huge tits, big ass. Not a tight body, slight belly. She posts all the time so please don't ask me for her number.Thanks for the info. I hadn't planned on asking anyone for her number. I just asked if anyone had seen her and if she was worth the time.

SalemHands
07-10-17, 09:55
I've seen her a few times. Each time has been better, and I've been able to do more with her. I'm fucking her now. First time was a standard topless massage and she jerked me off in the end. Next couple BJ finish. Now I'm in her pants. Nothing special about the massage. But she's a good looking MILF with huge tits, big ass. Not a tight body, slight belly. She posts all the time so please don't ask me for her number.I would like to know rates if possible??

GoBluth
07-10-17, 17:29
I wasn't saying you specifically. Just we all know whenever we post something about a girl we get 20 emails asking for contact info.

Thanks for the info. I hadn't planned on asking anyone for her number. I just asked if anyone had seen her and if she was worth the time.

Crickets
07-10-17, 22:12
Had a dream about this one recently at her place in Hull. Probably early 20's, 5'4", maybe 130 lbs average weight, kind of an odd shape body wise, small Bs, a little bit thick ass, Damage was 80 tokens. Takes directions well, not a clock watcher, BBBJ, cimws, BBFS available but no CIP, lfk / dfk, daty, fiv. Greek most likely not on the table as I've tried with FIA but was denied entrance. I believe with a little persuasion, she's definitely game. No sign of using. Smokes but not during session. Also believe she had a joint a bit before the session. Was enjoying a beer as I arrived in the dream. Honestly, wouldn't repeat unless in a pinch because Hull is a bit out of the way since it's one way in and one way out. Will trade for UTR.

Malibu1980
07-11-17, 14:24
She's replied my ads a couple of times now and seems cool but Acton is just so far away from me, I got a good price for a car BJ but want to see if anyone has seen her and how she is, if its worth my hour drive to stay 5 minutes. Pic is her below in the black top. Any info would be appreciated before I make the long drive for nothing or get stood up or something else.

HankChinanski
07-11-17, 15:14
Had a scare a while ago so I stopped for a bit but once I was in the clear and time past the hobby caught up with me. Recently got acquainted with a young fresh spinner up there that's new to the field, only been at it for little over a month. . 4 for BBBJCIMSwallow. She mentioned she strips in NH sometimes. Only communicates through snapchat but she advertises when she's looking for cheddar but discreetly. PM if you're willing to trade, looking for a UTR (preferably a spinner) in Boston / south shore area since as much as I liked this one a lot traveling that far often isn't worth it for me but I know some of you travel so figure I'd put this out there for anyone interested.

Craigslist21
07-11-17, 22:11
Looks to be around the Boston/Kenmore area. Anyone recognize her? Haven't talked pricing yet. Lmk! I'll share and report back.

Malibu1980
07-13-17, 10:23
She's replied my ads a couple of times now and seems cool but Acton is just so far away from me, I got a good price for a car BJ but want to see if anyone has seen her and how she is, if its worth my hour drive to stay 5 minutes. Pic is her below in the black top. Any info would be appreciated before I make the long drive for nothing or get stood up or something else.Well since every PM I got was just people asking for her contact and not one person has any info in which I asked for, I TOFTT and made the long drive to Acton and well worth it, very cute, petite body, clean, just a single mom struggling a bit, it was in the car but very nice DFK, BBBJ and fucked bareback all for 50. Still a far ride to make for a regular thing but I have to repeat. Can't share contact at this point so don't flood my inbox.

Jolem
07-13-17, 19:12
Well since every PM I got was just people asking for her contact and not one person has any info in which I asked for, I TOFTT and made the long drive to Acton and well worth it, very cute, petite body, clean, just a single mom struggling a bit, it was in the car but very nice DFK, BBBJ and fucked bareback all for 50. Still a far ride to make for a regular thing but I have to repeat. Can't share contact at this point so don't flood my inbox.Nice payoff for the hassle, Malibu! Sounds awesome.

Celticsdada
07-13-17, 19:25
She replied to my ad off CL. Anyone seen this girl yet? Describe herself as a Rican, 5'8 college student. Pretty high rate $$ for a CL girl, just want to see if anyone tried her out and if worth it. Thanks.

Boston Apple
07-18-17, 12:26
I rarely do this, but I have to know if anyone has taken the plunge with these girls:

Two sexy Italian girls for fun. W4 m (Malden).

Hey guys Bella and Sabrina here. Bella is a hot young Italian 21 year old with d cups and big booty. Very hot. Sabrina is one with bathing suit on. She's short but fun. Text us at (phone number redacted).

Well make you have time of your life.

Malibu1980
07-18-17, 13:22
I rarely do this, but I have to know if anyone has taken the plunge with these girls:

Hey guys Bella and Sabrina here. Bella is a hot young Italian 21 year old with d cups and big booty. Very hot. Sabrina is one with bathing suit on. She's short but fun. Text us at (phone number redacted).

Well make you have time of your life.There are 2 malden girls posting together on seekingarrangment that have tried to contact me, can't tell if its the same person but they both are attractive and is probally going to cost some good money for them unless there willing to do one on one's.

Y Lonen
07-18-17, 13:30

Well make you have time of your life.Looks like you will have to contact them and tell us as it looks like the post is gone from CL.

TLanden
07-18-17, 15:03
Well- I would caution that YMMV. Both girls have been on CL before with different names. Bella wanted 400 for a CBJ so I obviously passed. Sabrina was non GFE non fun all business are you done yet. So I would caution. But if you have a differwnt experience please do let me know because sabrina is really good looking.

Well make you have time of your life.

MeatMan
07-18-17, 15:29
Can someone give me a bead on this woman?. Is she real, a fake, or, just simply "out to lunch". I've replied a few times in the past and she never responds. Where she lives in pretty damn convenient for me.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/pussy-eaten-wm/6225065165.html

This is her posting before it gets flagged:

Can I come over sit on your face for a very long time and just ride it repeatedly til I can't take it no more? I just want to rub my pussy back and forth on your face so hard til I cum over and over. I'm a black female. 34 years old. In the Dorchester area. I'm 5'2 short black hair. Brown eyes. 170-180 pounds. Looking to get my pussy, licked, sucked and ate for a very long time. So you must be cool with that. I can host. After I cum on your face. You must wash up and leave. I just want my pussy eaten. If you want to fuck MUST have a big dick. Please don't send me a limp dick pics. I want to see what I'm working it. Make your dick hard. I don't like condoms. I like it RAW and you can cum inside of me.

Davehter13
07-18-17, 16:46
Can someone give me a bead on this woman?. Is she real, a fake, or, just simply "out to lunch". I've replied a few times in the past and she never responds. Where she lives in pretty damn convenient for me.

Can I come over sit on your face for a very long time and just ride it repeatedly til I can't take it no more? I just want to rub my pussy back and forth on your face so hard til I cum over and over. I'm a black female. 34 years old. In the Dorchester area. I'm 5'2 short black hair. Brown eyes. 170-180 pounds. Looking to get my pussy, licked, sucked and ate for a very long time. So you must be cool with that. I can host. After I cum on your face. You must wash up and leave. I just want my pussy eaten. If you want to fuck MUST have a big dick. Please don't send me a limp dick pics. I want to see what I'm working it. Make your dick hard. I don't like condoms. I like it RAW and you can cum inside of me.I'm in the same place. THere was a different one who gave me an address, but then she wouldn't let me in the door. Got some good empanades near by.

Boston Apple
07-18-17, 18:01

Can I come over sit on your face for a very long time and just ride it repeatedly til I can't take it no more? I just want to rub my pussy back and forth on your face so hard til I cum over and over. I'm a black female. 34 years old. In the Dorchester area. I'm 5'2 short black hair. Brown eyes. 170-180 pounds. Looking to get my pussy, licked, sucked and ate for a very long time. So you must be cool with that. I can host. After I cum on your face. You must wash up and leave. I just want my pussy eaten. If you want to fuck MUST have a big dick. Please don't send me a limp dick pics. I want to see what I'm working it. Make your dick hard. I don't like condoms. I like it RAW and you can cum inside of me.I have noticed that there tends to be a cluster of ads that gets posted together by a 34 year old black woman in Dorchester. I've always given them a pass, but you might look for others and they might be the same person.

Boston Apple
07-18-17, 18:03
Well- I would caution that YMMV. Both girls have been on CL before with different names. Bella wanted 400 for a CBJ so I obviously passed. Sabrina was non GFE non fun all business are you done yet. So I would caution. But if you have a differwnt experience please do let me know because sabrina is really good looking.Thanks for the heads up. I will likely pass on them, myself. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Big Head
07-19-17, 00:13
She sent me a beautiful face and a number to call. I found her on the FB and also some police log, seemed like a decent 42 yo lady with some drug problem. All those pictures on the BP and CL may be real, but at the same time extremely misleading. If I did not do my research I would be expecting a thin beautiful lady, but the FB gave me quite opposite far less flattering images, not attractive at all.

-BH.

Trailman44
07-19-17, 16:41
Hi all, I got one real hit on my CL ad today from Danvers Gal. Curious if anyone else has seen her or has any other info. I am trying to set some time up with her for tomorrow and can report back when I have some info.

Thank you in advance for any help you may offer.

TEZagat
07-19-17, 17:25
Thanks for the heads up. I will likely pass on them, myself. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.We should all have that phrase burned into our minds, and chant it, before every contact.

Also see post 2175 (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4922-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3473729&viewfull=1#post3473729) for text / pics from the original CL post, since I didn't save them.

TL;DR - they're either bat-shit crazy, or a scam, but either way, you want absolutely no part of that. Also, always use a dedicated/burner phone for hobbying.

The full Monty- I saw their CL post yesterday and checked the phone number (I guess we're not supposed to post them here? which seems odd, b/c the girl posted it publicly on CL for the world to see, but I digress...) I found a plausible hit on social media of a redhead with a brunette friend (not named Bella or Sabrina). Def not the girls in the pics on the posts, but decent looking. So far so good. Texted and got a few odd replies before something that sounded like a brush off (along the lines of: I'm new at this, and it's not for me). Wouldn't be the first time someone got cold feet, so whatever.

Then today I got a text asking if I wanted to hang out. She said she was "Bella", which the post would suggest is the redhead (the post identified "Sabrina" as the girl in the bathing suit who's a brunette). Conversation ensued in which a few pics of "Bella" were elicited (attached, if I do it right LOL). They may or may not be the brunette friend on the online profile (just difficult to tell; close enough that they maybe could've been), but they definitely weren't the redhead. Figured maybe they just mixed up their stage names. She wouldn't send a verifiable current pic (red flag #1). She mentioned $ for BBBJ and that there was more available for more. Kinda pricey, but figured I could negotiate. She seemed very pushy (red flag #2). I left it stew for a while, during which time she texted again to see if I could come over.

Eventually I set an appointment, and got an address in Everett near the Glendale Square Shopping Center. I tried to call Bella to confirm; no answer, but an immediate text with a (poor) excuse why, and asking to just text (red flag #3). This crossed the threshold of sketchiness for me, so I then politely canceled with my own excuse, and said let's try again another day. From here, it went downhill fast- her saying she lost money from canceling someone else (unlikely, but dumb if true), asking for a cancel fee (must think she's a dentist's office or something), then saying I had committed a crime against her (patently false), and she'll notify the five-oh (obviously, she won't, but still). She continued texting me random insanity as I blocked her number.

I don't see as many reports of craziness as you'd think are actually happening, for whatever reason. Probably most people only like to share triumphs, not losses. Regardless, thought I'd share this story as it reminds us of an important lesson -- you never know who's on the other end of that post, email, phone number, etc. so take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your privacy. I'm glad I did.

PussyFreak
07-19-17, 22:04
We should all have that phrase burned into our minds, and chant it, before every contact.

Also see post 2175 (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4922-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3473729&viewfull=1#post3473729) for text / pics from the original CL post, since I didn't save them.

TL;DR - they're either bat-shit crazy, or a scam, but either way, you want absolutely no part of that. Also, always use a dedicated/burner phone for hobbying.

The full Monty- I saw their CL post yesterday and checked the phone number (I guess we're not supposed to post them here? which seems odd, b/c the girl posted it publicly on CL for the world to see, but I digress...) I found a plausible hit on social media of a redhead with a brunette friend (not named Bella or Sabrina). Def not the girls in the pics on the posts, but decent looking. So far so good. Texted and got a few odd replies before something that sounded like a brush off (along the lines of: I'm new at this, and it's not for me). Wouldn't be the first time someone got cold feet, so whatever.

Then today I got a text asking if I wanted to hang out. She said she was "Bella", which the post would suggest is the redhead (the post identified "Sabrina" as the girl in the bathing suit who's a brunette). Conversation ensued in which a few pics of "Bella" were elicited (attached, if I do it right LOL). They may or may not be the brunette friend on the online profile (just difficult to tell; close enough that they maybe could've been), but they definitely weren't the redhead. Figured maybe they just mixed up their stage names. She wouldn't send a verifiable current pic (red flag #1). She mentioned $ for BBBJ and that there was more available for more. Kinda pricey, but figured I could negotiate. She seemed very pushy (red flag #2). I left it stew for a while, during which time she texted again to see if I could come over.

Eventually I set an appointment, and got an address in Everett near the Glendale Square Shopping Center. I tried to call Bella to confirm; no answer, but an immediate text with a (poor) excuse why, and asking to just text (red flag #3). This crossed the threshold of sketchiness for me, so I then politely canceled with my own excuse, and said let's try again another day. From here, it went downhill fast- her saying she lost money from canceling someone else (unlikely, but dumb if true), asking for a cancel fee (must think she's a dentist's office or something), then saying I had committed a crime against her (patently false), and she'll notify the five-oh (obviously, she won't, but still). She continued texting me random insanity as I blocked her number.

I don't see as many reports of craziness as you'd think are actually happening, for whatever reason. Probably most people only like to share triumphs, not losses. Regardless, thought I'd share this story as it reminds us of an important lesson -- you never know who's on the other end of that post, email, phone number, etc. so take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your privacy. I'm glad I did.I know those pics its nichole marino from everett, has a bf she's a junkie used to reply on CL in the gig section, she is a thief and always pulls the I'm going to the cops stuff all the time, avoid her or she will try to rip you off with her loser boyfriend.

Ho Hunter 328
07-20-17, 05:11
her saying she lost money from canceling someone else (unlikely, but dumb if true)In spite of what many would believe from reading reviews here, there are in fact girls who don't double or triple book, and will turn away other guys when they've made an appointment. So that part could certainly be true, although considering the rest it's unlikely. Cancellation fees are pretty common with higher end girls, although she's clearly not one. The rest of course is obviously bullshit. I'd suspect that her pimp / bf had the phone and was the one responding, and she was probably already with someone else. Most likely a case of double booking.

Longjblues
07-20-17, 10:39
She is real. Used to post in BP, under massage for most part. Looked for a few reviews but didn't find anything. I am sure I would have written something up when I saw her. Nice lady, but somewhat business like in attitude, but accommodating. Fees were reasonable. I haven't noticed her ads in perhaps a year or so. Was in the EconoLodge, Danvers a few years ago.

Hi all, I got one real hit on my CL ad today from Danvers Gal. Curious if anyone else has seen her or has any other info. I am trying to set some time up with her for tomorrow and can report back when I have some info.

Thank you in advance for any help you may offer.

Davehter13
07-20-17, 10:47
Talking to someone from CL (pics attached), she says. 6 for BJ car date. I haven't seen her. Any prior experience? Let me know if you want her number. Work rarely brings me there, so I may or may not partake.

TEZagat
07-20-17, 13:46
In spite of what many would believe from reading reviews here, there are in fact girls who don't double or triple book, and will turn away other guys when they've made an appointment. So that part could certainly be true, although considering the rest it's unlikely. Cancellation fees are pretty common with higher end girls, although she's clearly not one. The rest of course is obviously bullshit. I'd suspect that her pimp / bf had the phone and was the one responding, and she was probably already with someone else. Most likely a case of double booking.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.The nuance of her reply was that she canceled an appt with someone else to see me (which is why I said unlikely, or dumb). I think it was simply a guilt tactic, to set up for the cancel fee plea. Not that it really matters LOL.

TEZagat
07-20-17, 13:49
I know those pics its nichole marino from everett, has a bf she's a junkie used to reply on CL in the gig section, she is a thief and always pulls the I'm going to the cops stuff all the time, avoid her or she will try to rip you off with her loser boyfriend.Interesting. The photos do appear to be consistent. Oddly enough she has at least four profiles on social media.

Of note, this is not the person who came up when I did the search for the phone number, so perhaps it's changed hands from its previous owner.

Knottellin
07-20-17, 14:33
Is she car date only or does she have incall?

Talking to someone from CL (pics attached), she says. 6 for BJ car date. I haven't seen her. Any prior experience? Let me know if you want her number. Work rarely brings me there, so I may or may not partake.

Davehter13
07-20-17, 15:37
Is she car date only or does she have incall?She told me car date only, and I only got a quote for BBBJ, but I don't know if she does more.

LookingFun2
07-24-17, 09:19
Any intel on this one?

Malibu1980
07-24-17, 10:37
Has anyone ever met or seen these 2. They been replying me literally years now and all the time never send a pic, phone number and her husband has to babysit, I'm at the point of telling them off now but curious if anyone has actually met these 2.

DeepThroat69
07-24-17, 11:40
We should all have that phrase burned into our minds, and chant it, before every contact.

[NOPARSE]TL;DR - they're either bat-shit crazy, or a scam, but either way, you want absolutely no part of that. Also, always use a dedicated/burner phone for hobbying.

Then today I got a text asking if I wanted to hang out. She said she was "Bella", which the post would suggest is the redhead (the post identified "Sabrina" as the girl in the bathing suit who's a brunette). Conversation ensued in which a few pics of "Bella" were elicited (attached, if I do it right LOL). They may or may not be the brunette friend on the online profile (just difficult to tell; close enough that they maybe could've been), but they definitely weren't the redhead.I met the last girl in the pic. She did BBBJCIM in the car.

Then 20 minutes later texted me that her brother found her phone and knew what she was doing and he would go to the police. The texts where nonstop for three days asking for money or less. I just ignored them.

Jon Gris
07-24-17, 19:00
Got a hit from this girl was planning on going to see her but I figured I would check here first.

Thanks.

PM or post.

DcDhol
07-24-17, 19:44
Said she's hosting out of winthrop. Caller I'd came up as Billy Smith, told me it's a burner phone, wanted $200 but didn't specify the service. Pics included are the ones she posted with.Just a warning, updated, after seeing her a few times, they finally ripped me off today. Yeah, can't trust anyone, even after seeing them regularly. Loot and scoot, they operate out of Melrose now. So please, no more asking for their number. (they still use the same number).

SlowMo
07-24-17, 22:05
Got a hit from this girl was planning on going to see her but I figured I would check here first.

Thanks.

PM or post.Yeah, I know her. It was a mixed bag for me but perhaps you'll do better.

The pics are old. She must be late 30's but more likely early 40's now. Still thin, still quite cute. She's well spoken and very talkative, perhaps a bit too much for my taste.

Anyhow, she wanted a LOT of money for even basic service so I declined (for massage). If you don't mind setting the bar low and holding to your guns, give it a try.

SM.

Jon Gris
07-26-17, 18:23
Hey, I got a hit thru CL Email says Kelly kcat pics are below anyone had any luck. Been doing the back and forth email thing.

Malibu1980
07-26-17, 23:24
Hey, I got a hit thru CL Email says Kelly kcat pics are below anyone had any luck. Been doing the back and forth email thing.I've met her twice about a year or so ago, she's 51 body of maybe 30 yr old. Attractive, hard to meet, lots of texting and emailing and excuses, I've been trying to reconnect and text her and never hear back and if I do its always something, if you can meet its legit and a good time if your into woman that age.

Davehter13
07-27-17, 11:10
I've met her twice about a year or so ago, she's 51 body of maybe 30 yr old. Attractive, hard to meet, lots of texting and emailing and excuses, I've been trying to reconnect and text her and never hear back and if I do its always something, if you can meet its legit and a good time if your into woman that age.Kelly's body is amazing. And she is a ton of fun. Very into it. Her age is barely noticeable. She is strong enough to kick my ass twice. Nice apartment. Her schedule fluctuates as she does service related jobs without a schedule, but if you are flexible and work with her she is very nice and will work with you.

Doesn't suffer fools or assholes.

Longjblues
07-27-17, 12:30
Noticed this post in the CL under Services. Here is the link, ad, and the pic. Any info appreciated.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cms/d/massage-gental/6231895359.html

Massage gental (Salem).

Posted 2017-07-23 2:16 am.

Looking for a good time 2 girls looking. Call or text seven eight one two four four eight five nine nine. Exotic girls.

Peejay2015
07-27-17, 13:30
IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT USUALLY IS.

Do a google image search, you will find it's a Columbian girl- Luisa Hermosa, but no info if she's a porn star or something else.

But I'd love to see her F**K.

Young Prince1
07-27-17, 21:50
Hey, I got a hit thru CL Email says Kelly kcat pics are below anyone had any luck. Been doing the back and forth email thing.I saw her last year for a massage with he. A HJ BJ mix in a nice aparment building. Yes she does look real good for her age. Nice lady she told me she makes cakes does this for side money when things are slow. Was sort of all business but had a decent time I'm sure more could have been available but I didn't push it that day. Been wanting to repeat again but kinda of forgot about her.

Spike77
07-28-17, 20:51
Hey, I got a hit thru CL Email says Kelly kcat pics are below anyone had any luck. Been doing the back and forth email thing.I lost track of time but she started hitting my ads at least a year ago. Face pic is very old. We agreed I would massage her for 200. Ended up FS, pics and video. After that, she would periodically hit my ads. Talked to her again and she stated we went way to far last time so it appeared she smartened up through experience. Though I had fun with her, I mostly only deal with girls that are way UTR. For me I enjoy the chase, and the hopes more can be had over time with a non pro. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't and I move on. Currently busy breaking in a 23 year old blonde grad student (who I am infatuated with) and a 40 year old petite MILF. I lucked out with the MILF as the first time I paid her, now she no longer wants money, just sex. Lucky me.

JustAnotherGo
07-30-17, 20:02
I've met her twice about a year or so ago, she's 51 body of maybe 30 yr old. Attractive, hard to meet, lots of texting and emailing and excuses, I've been trying to reconnect and text her and never hear back and if I do its always something, if you can meet its legit and a good time if your into woman that age.Does anyone have any contact info for her? I would love to set something up.

Energizerbunne
07-30-17, 22:11
From CL casual encounters. Keeps e-mailing me and wants me to verify that I'm legit by putting my CC info into a third-party web-site. Nope, not going to do that. But she is close by to me on the North Shore. Does anyone else have any experience with her?

MassnhGuy
07-30-17, 22:55
Talking to someone from CL (pics attached), she says. 6 for BJ car date. I haven't seen her. Any prior experience? Let me know if you want her number. Work rarely brings me there, so I may or may not partake.Has anyone seen this one yet as well? I am thinking about TOFTT if no one has yet. Any feedback would be great!!

PinayLuver
07-30-17, 23:14
From CL casual encounters. Keeps e-mailing me and wants me to verify that I'm legit by putting my CC info into a third-party web-site. Nope, not going to do that. But she is close by to me on the North Shore. Does anyone else have any experience with her?Nope, no experience with her but many like her. It's a scam, it usually leads you to a dating site or a cam show website. You will never meet her. Once they start asking me to go to a verification site I tell them I'm not interested and then I block their email addy.

THp.

EuHunter
07-31-17, 19:22
Anyone see this one yet? Replied to my ad but didn't get her phone number because ad got flagged.

18 yo Hispanic college girl looking for someone I can show a good time too, and can show me one too. I'm short, curvy, sane and have a good personality. I'm available tonight, it's only 6 pm right now but it's hot and I'm ready for some fun.

KentPlus
08-01-17, 08:56
As my plan fell through due to NCNS, I searched around CLCE.

Replied to one post:

Want to hook up and have some fun. W4 m (Taunton) hide this posting.

Body: thin.

Height: 5'3" (160 cm).

I am blonde hair blue eyes thin perky breast shaves. I can host. Looking for now. I cld use the touch of a man and donation for school if interested message me. Serious inquires only discretion is important.

Exchanged a few emails; and got a few pics.

Anyone has any experience with this lady?

Original craigslist post:

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/6232744500.html

OneTimer234
08-02-17, 15:41
She is real. Used to post in BP, under massage for most part. Looked for a few reviews but didn't find anything. I am sure I would have written something up when I saw her. Nice lady, but somewhat business like in attitude, but accommodating. Fees were reasonable. I haven't noticed her ads in perhaps a year or so. Was in the EconoLodge, Danvers a few years ago.I've seen her multiple times recently. She'll text you like every day asking if you're free. As mentioned, a little business like and usually has a sob story. Bring your own protection because she conveniently might not be able to find hers.

Pretty cute, I think for her age. Fake tits and decent body. She's been very reasonable money wise.

Room at econo smells of smoke, so be aware if that's an issue for you.

Big Head
08-03-17, 13:35
She sent me her pic last night.

-BH.

Gabbos
08-03-17, 20:41
Is this Katie from Easton? Or elsewhere?

Thanks.

GoBluth
08-03-17, 22:11
Yeah I've fucked her, she says she gives great blowjobs. They're not! But she's a total freak. She also says she loves anal, that much is true. I've dumped loads in her pussy and ass. You can prob fuck her for like $30, or definitely for drugs. Total pig though. You won't be feeling proud of yourself afterwards.

In Winthrop I believe.

I don't have her #.

She sent me her pic last night.

-BH.

Big Head
08-03-17, 23:45
Yeah I've fucked her, she says she gives great blowjobs. They're not! But she's a total freak. She also says she loves anal, that much is true. I've dumped loads in her pussy and ass. You can prob fuck her for like $30, or definitely for drugs. Total pig though. You won't be feeling proud of yourself afterwards.

In Winthrop I believe.

I don't have her #.Thank you GB for your thorough review.

-BH.

Wiseass
08-04-17, 11:53
Is this Katie from Easton? Or elsewhere?

Thanks.Yes it is, 10 years ago. She posted an Ad Wednesday daytime, down by 5 pm. Ad had 50 for a HJ and 100 for a BBBJ.

Did you answer that Ad and that's the pic you were sent?

Longjblues
08-04-17, 15:50
She used to post ads in BP, but haven't seen her ad anywhere for some time. Here are some of the pics that she previously posted. Tried to find any reviews here but haven't found anything in this section or BP section. She might have some posts in the Babylon place.

I've seen her multiple times recently. She'll text you like every day asking if you're free. As mentioned, a little business like and usually has a sob story. Bring your own protection because she conveniently might not be able to find hers.

Pretty cute, I think for her age. Fake tits and decent body. She's been very reasonable money wise.

Room at econo smells of smoke, so be aware if that's an issue for you.

MeatMan
08-04-17, 16:20
Can anyone confirm that this is legit?. I sent an E-mail inquiring but, no response yet. My sense that its bullshit. Thanks fellas!.

Come take care of my Horny girl. W4 m (Somerville).

Hello guys! We looking for a nice guy to come take of my girl, she's 42 yo very kinky.

We looking for tonight.

If you like what you see, send pics and let's have fun.

We just got home from a bar.

All attention on her.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/come-take-care-of-my-horny/6249950152.html

Gabbos
08-04-17, 19:30
Yes it is, 10 years ago. She posted an Ad Wednesday daytime, down by 5 pm. Ad had 50 for a HJ and 100 for a BBBJ.

Did you answer that Ad and that's the pic you were sent?Yes that pic and another. They seemed off and now it makes since being 10 years old. Thank you for verifying.

MeatMan
08-04-17, 23:45

In Winthrop I believe.

I don't have her #.Hand her to me if ya can. Dead serious!. LOL.

Psalyer
08-06-17, 12:51
Yes it is, 10 years ago. She posted an Ad Wednesday daytime, down by 5 pm. Ad had 50 for a HJ and 100 for a BBBJ.

Did you answer that Ad and that's the pic you were sent?I have seen her a few times and those pics don't seem that old to me.

Wiseass
08-06-17, 18:30
I have seen her a few times and those pics don't seem that old to me.Well, I guess you really didn't look at the pic Gabbos posted. She is younger in that pic, than the one she sends out when you first reply to her ad. That's the pic where it looks like she's sitting at a table poolside with the small backpack and white sun umbrella above her. That's about all I'm going to say for now, unless you want to drag this out.

Just so you know, I have seen her in the last few months.

Enjoy65
08-07-17, 15:42
She used to post ads in BP, but haven't seen her ad anywhere for some time. Here are some of the pics that she previously posted. Tried to find any reviews here but haven't found anything in this section or BP section. She might have some posts in the Babylon place.Hi, this lady has had many reviews, I have not seen one positive one. She posts most of the time as Samantha in Waltham. Not a good experience and I suggest you spend on someone else.

Mark IV
08-08-17, 12:38
I have seen report for this girl here before. Couldn't not find it anymore. Is she still around?

Bastardale
08-08-17, 14:30
Hi, has anyone met the petite Asian woman who does massage with her husband in Foxboro? They only advertise on Craigslist Casual Encounters. She does solo appointments, he does solo appointments, and they do a 4 hand. I'm only interested in her, solo. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Wiseass
08-08-17, 17:27
Just so you know, I have seen her in the last few months.I received a couple of PM's regarding Katie. I just want to clarify that my post about her pic is NOT to be taken as a negative statement about her service. Yes, she has put on some weight since that pic, but service-wise she does her utmost to make sure you have a positive experience. She is clean, drug free, and offers a GFE which consists of kissing, BBBJ (No CIM), DATY, and CFS. Also, she hosts at her residence which is safe, clean, and discreet, on a quiet side street of a convenient main drag.

I agree with the statement in Dwyck's post of 12/01/16 "She is an older milfy type. Decent looking but not a super model. " Since that post (No GFE or FS), she has expanded her service to offer a GFE with DATY and CFS.

Big Head
08-10-17, 05:32
Got her real name, number and FB page. Her FB pictures did not appeal to me. I can share if someone is interested.

-BH.

IinTooDeep
08-11-17, 23:02
Met with Caroline, thanks to a couple of members here who were kind enough to share her info with me. Nice girl, early 20's, she's a pear (small up top, bigger down below) Picked her up near her house and drove to a private parking lot where she gave a great BBJ. Nice conversation, good personality. Boobs are disappointing (small, saggy) and has really yellow teeth. But at 60 tokens for a BBJCIM, can't really complain. She sucked like a champ, I didn't last too long.

BigGameJames77
08-12-17, 06:33

In Winthrop I believe.

I don't have her #.How did you find her? I'm in Winthrop and I'm looking for some cheap and easy fun, hope someone can get back to me that would be great.

BigGameJames77
08-12-17, 08:49
Who knows where I can find the older Winthrop lady. Any info helps.

Chinhap554
08-13-17, 22:28
Who knows where I can find the older Winthrop lady. Any info helps.Yeah I'd appreciate a point in the right direction too if anyone can help. Thanks.

Big Head
08-14-17, 14:44

In Winthrop I believe.

I don't have her #.Finally went to see her. Everything stated above is correct. You can do to her whatever you want for 30 bucks. You may ask why so cheap? Because she is very bad looking, probably the worst looking provider I have ever seen. If you decide to see her bring your own rubber.

-BH.

Jus2000
08-15-17, 01:43
Met with Caroline, thanks to a couple of members here who were kind enough to share her info with me. Nice girl, early 20's, she's a pear (small up top, bigger down below) Picked her up near her house and drove to a private parking lot where she gave a great BBJ. Nice conversation, good personality. Boobs are disappointing (small, saggy) and has really yellow teeth. But at 60 tokens for a BBJCIM, can't really complain. She sucked like a champ, I didn't last too long.Lost contact with her. Love to reconnect. Gets into BBBJ. Loves FIV. Has a hot kitty. Nice girl too, conversation.

MeatMan
08-16-17, 16:17
Welp, I decided to give her a shot based on the postings of my fellow senior mongers. I sent her a text this morning around 10 AM. She responded rather quick. We exchanged texts and made a meeting for 11:30 at Beachmont Station. She wanted to pick me up at a place called Luigi's right across the street from the station to which I was ok with. Meeting her and just as BigHead and GoBluth have said, she is not everyones cup of tea but she's nice and pretty talkative. She has a few Pagan tattoos on her neck and arm, drives a black pick-up truck and, she has a safety helmet in her truck the read "Hells Angels Club" or something along those lines. We get back to her place, talk a little more then got down to business. Guys, she can DT like a mofo and can take a good ass pounding. What she severely lacks in looks, she made up for performance. I may see her again next week.

Her room is a bit shabby but shit, I came there to fuck. You'll see a guitar on the left hand side as you enter her room. She's legit.

MeatMan

TRex69
08-17-17, 10:37
Both are real. Both are attrractive. Both have some negatives too.

Please do not PM me and ask for contact info. Place a CL ad. They both responded to my ad yesterday again so they seem to be quite active.Guess she's been around for a while based on the quote I found in using the search function. I've been looking for a new UTR type who can host for a while. I posted an add a while back and she replied but we could never connect because she said she worked late afternoons when I was only able to see her. I had given up when I got an email saying that she had an afternoon free so I said WTF. Made my way to Revere near beach to an apartment that was decent. (Inside was clean and no odor issues despite dogs and the fact she smokes.) I arrived at agreed upon time after multiple text updates along the way but then got 15 minutes of radio silence which always concerns me (other guys, drugs, etc) but stuck it out until she text back. I went in and the place looked fine. No obvious signs of drugs. We go to the BR and have some convo. Says she never does this and we say we are both looking for regular. She worked in loss prevention. Blah blah.

Soon get comfortable DFK and she provided BBBJ which was quite nice but she had me get to edge of bed while she did this on the floor kneeling on a pillow. Expressed my interest in her taking care of the boys and tossing some salad which she readily did which was great. In fact when I got up to move on to something else she insisted she go at it for a while more. Who was I to complain. But as it turns out while she was cleaning me out she was cleaning out my pants pockets that lie beside her on the floor. I noticed nothing. I mean both those take talent but to do them at the same time. Wow. It's ironic she's in loss prevention.

Moved on to DATY which resulted the in a loud result. Asked to move on to FS and asked for cover which seemed totally optional. She said she had one left and left the room to get it. She was very accommodating in many positions and took it very well and presumably had two more outbursts. She was tight and smelled clean. Asked to finish as we started so took off cover. She asked me before moving to that that I dispose of cover which I found strange but soon learned it was to cover up her crimes. I finished, got dressed and left the donation. After putting on my pants she then pointed out that my wallet was on the floor so figured it fell out. Cleaned up left. Great time. No rush. Got a text after I left saying the $8 I had on my wallet was on the floor too and did I want to come back and get it? No! Then checked my front pocket and the 20 I had in there was gone too. The weird thing was that the donation of $. 5 I gave was in the other front pocket and I did not give this until the end. Maybe she didn't get to that pocket. Who knows. In the end not much additional damage done but the potential was there as sometimes I have big bills in my wallet. I did have credit cards and a big check in there but those luckily where still there to.

So I am torn on a return engagement. Obviously pretty low to do that and it points to a troubled person. In the other hand if I just went in with exact donation it would have just been a great GFE session. Not sure what I'll do.

Anyone have any similar experiences? I always keep control of my belongings and never leave them in the room unattended but I never though I would need to be on guard while I was in the room.

Seniors I would be happy to give more details with no expectations but it would be nice if anyone had some quality UTRs to share. I have other potentials that I would be happy to pass on if they work out.

LuvEmHott
08-17-17, 11:50
Guess she's been around for a while based on the quote I found in using the search function. I've been looking for a new UTR type who can host for a while. I posted an add a while back and she replied but we could never connect because she said she worked late afternoons when I was only able to see her. I had given up when I got an email saying that she had an afternoon free so I said WTF. Made my way to Revere near beach to an apartment that was decent. (Inside was clean and no odor issues despite dogs and the fact she smokes.) I arrived at agreed upon time after multiple text updates along the way but then got 15 minutes of radio silence which always concerns me (other guys, drugs, etc) but stuck it out until she text back. I went in and the place looked fine. No obvious signs of drugs. We go to the BR and have some convo. Says she never does this and we say we are both looking for regular. She worked in loss prevention. Blah blah.

Soon get comfortable DFK and she provided BBBJ which was quite nice but she had me get to edge of bed while she did this on the floor kneeling on a pillow. Expressed my interest in her taking care of the boys and tossing some salad which she readily did which was great. In fact when I got up to move on to something else she insisted she go at it for a while more. Who was I to complain. But as it turns out while she was cleaning me out she was cleaning out my pants pockets that lie beside her on the floor. I noticed nothing. I mean both those take talent but to do them at the same time. Wow. It's ironic she's in loss prevention.

Moved on to DATY which resulted the in a loud result. Asked to move on to FS and asked for cover which seemed totally optional. She said she had one left and left the room to get it. She was very accommodating in many positions and took it very well and presumably had two more outbursts. She was tight and smelled clean. Asked to finish as we started so took off cover. She asked me before moving to that that I dispose of cover which I found strange but soon learned it was to cover up her crimes. I finished, got dressed and left the donation. After putting on my pants she then pointed out that my wallet was on the floor so figured it fell out. Cleaned up left. Great time. No rush. Got a text after I left saying the $8 I had on my wallet was on the floor too and did I want to come back and get it? No! Then checked my front pocket and the 20 I had in there was gone too. The weird thing was that the donation of $. 5 I gave was in the other front pocket and I did not give this until the end. Maybe she didn't get to that pocket. Who knows. In the end not much additional damage done but the potential was there as sometimes I have big bills in my wallet. I did have credit cards and a big check in there but those luckily where still there to.

So I am torn on a return engagement. Obviously pretty low to do that and it points to a troubled person. In the other hand if I just went in with exact donation it would have just been a great GFE session. Not sure what I'll do.

Anyone have any similar experiences? I always keep control of my belongings and never leave them in the room unattended but I never though I would need to be on guard while I was in the room.

Seniors I would be happy to give more details with no expectations but it would be nice if anyone had some quality UTRs to share. I have other potentials that I would be happy to pass on if they work out.Never ever go into a meeting with your wallet! Or additonal cash. Only bring the amount agreed upon, your phone & 2 covers.

This way they can't steal your xtra cash or say you can't do the deed due to no cover, or that a cover broke or is worn out etc etc.

TuEres
08-17-17, 11:50
Guess she's been around for a while based on the quote I found in using the search function. I've been looking for a new UTR type who can host for a while. I posted an add a while back and she replied but we could never connect because she said she worked late afternoons when I was only able to see her. I had given up when I got an email saying that she had an afternoon free so I said WTF. Made my way to Revere near beach to an apartment that was decent. (Inside was clean and no odor issues despite dogs and the fact she smokes.) I arrived at agreed upon time after multiple text updates along the way but then got 15 minutes of radio silence which always concerns me (other guys, drugs, etc) but stuck it out until she text back. I went in and the place looked fine. No obvious signs of drugs. We go to the BR and have some convo. Says she never does this and we say we are both looking for regular. She worked in loss prevention. Blah blah.

Moved on to DATY which resulted the in a loud result. Asked to move on to FS and asked for cover which seemed totally optional. She said she had one left and left the room to get it. She was very accommodating in many positions and took it very well and presumably had two more outbursts. She was tight and smelled clean. Asked to finish as we started so took off cover..I'm usually the car date kinda guy, but I'll tell you, anytime I've gone into a place, I leave my wallet and everything else in the car. Only bring the money in.

Malibu1980
08-17-17, 13:26

Moved on to DATY which resulted the in a loud result. Asked to move on to FS and asked for cover which seemed totally optional. She said she had one left and left the room to get it. She was very accommodating in many positions and took it very well and presumably had two more outbursts. She was tight and smelled clean. Asked to finish as we started so took off cover. She asked me before moving to that that I dispose of cover which I found strange but soon learned it was to cover up her crimes. I finished, got dressed and left the donation. After putting on my pants she then pointed out that my wallet was on the floor so figured it fell out. Cleaned up left. Great time. No rush..I've reviewed about her before, but she's been extorting and scamming on CL for awhile. I heard a story about an extortion just to get back car keys she stole from his pants. I've met her once for a car BBBJ and it was fine, she does provide the service it's the after that you find out you been robbed, but I only bring the money to give and nothing else, no wallet, I'd, CC so noone can pull nothing, I have her real name and facebook, she's actually a lesbian and has a gf for I believe a couple of years now, but yeah I'm surprised she still replies ads knowing its out there she's a thief I thought she would lay low but I guess not.

EuHunter
08-17-17, 16:40
You are a brave man to pounds her after seeing that on the helmet. I would of dipped as fast as possibe. Those guys DO. NOT. F AROUND. Just do a google search.

Welp, I decided to give her a shot based on the postings of my fellow senior mongers. I sent her a text this morning around 10 AM. She responded rather quick. We exchanged texts and made a meeting for 11:30 at Beachmont Station. She wanted to pick me up at a place called Luigi's right across the street from the station to which I was ok with. Meeting her and just as BigHead and GoBluth have said, she is not everyones cup of tea but she's nice and pretty talkative. She has a few Pagan tattoos on her neck and arm, drives a black pick-up truck and, she has a safety helmet in her truck the read "Hells Angels Club" or something along those lines. We get back to her place, talk a little more then got down to business. Guys, she can DT like a mofo and can take a good ass pounding. What she severely lacks in looks, she made up for performance. I may see her again next week.

Her room is a bit shabby but shit, I came there to fuck. You'll see a guitar on the left hand side as you enter her room. She's legit.

MeatMan

GoBluth
08-17-17, 21:06
I wasn't going to post anything cause I honestly wasn't sure, but I saw her a couple days ago myself. I got undressed, my clothes were on the floor, we made out a bit then she directed me to sit on the edge of the bed and was giving me a very good blowjob. Then I saw my pants behind her move a little, then again, so I kicked at them. She said oh do you want to put them on the bed? I played it off like her blowjob was so good that I twitched and kicked them, but I wasn't sure if she was up to something which now it's clear she definitely was.

Besides that she was a great time. Good kisser. Good blowjob. Mish, cg, doggy, mish to finish inside her. $. 2. I'd still see her again to be honest. I'm like most of you, I carry the donation, my phone, my car keys. She can't get much besides the donation. Obviously first thing I do when I put my pants on is feel for phone and keys. Maybe she was planning on stealing part or all of the donation then making a scene for it? Just don't give her the opportunity to steal anything and go for a good ride.

Oh yeah, she answered my CL post as Stacey D.

Seniors I would be happy to give more details with no expectations but it would be nice if anyone had some quality UTRs to share. I have other potentials that I would be happy to pass on if they work out.

Kuro4
08-18-17, 04:18
What section are you guys posting in to find Alesha? I put a post on the casual encounters section but every post I put in talent is getting immediately flagged. I tried 5 times and they are all similar to posts already posted but I keep getting flagged.

MeatMan
08-18-17, 10:13
You are a brave man to pounds her after seeing that on the helmet. I would of dipped as fast as possibe. Those guys DO. NOT. F AROUND. Just do a google search.I'm aware of them. She mentioned that her brother is a Hells Angels member but, hes doing "football numbers" in prison plus, a whole bunch of other issues that her family has. My only focus was to fuck and go.

TRex69
08-18-17, 11:22
What section are you guys posting in to find Alesha? I put a post on the casual encounters section but every post I put in talent is getting immediately flagged. I tried 5 times and they are all similar to posts already posted but I keep getting flagged.If they are getting immediate flagged perhaps there is an algorithm which looks for certain key words that imply services in exchange for money. (Just a guess) I avoid works like help, donation, $,etc. I try to be creative and change or combine words. Sometimes you may have luck in gigs section. Overall the yield is low but it is a numbers game. Best yield is on a SB site. I stopped doing it when I lost my ability to host and it was a lot of work plus you have to pay the monthly. If you have the place, time and money it is the best way to go.

Mark IV
08-18-17, 13:48
I had met someone from craigslist. Sex and chats, all went well. But I went to the bathroom to dump the condom, when I was back, I found $20 less from my money clip. The reason I knew that because I just came from the bank. Too bad, it's only $20. She lost me forever as a customer. Oh well, maybe she needed that money, but I don't need this type of crap.

MeatMan
08-18-17, 14:13
From the 22 rules of mongering!

YOUR WALLET -DO NOT leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working.

YOUR MONEY - DO NOT have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, whatever). You can tip later if you think it's worth it.

This applies with dealing with working girls ANYWHERE!.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Ho Hunter 328
08-18-17, 18:15
What section are you guys posting in to find Alesha? I put a post on the casual encounters section but every post I put in talent is getting immediately flagged. I tried 5 times and they are all similar to posts already posted but I keep getting flagged.Could be your IP address. If you post too frequently, or get flagged too many times, they just start flagging or ghosting any posts from your IP address. I haven't been able to post on CL for years because of it. Spoofing / blocking my IP address just results in the post getting ghosted.

Smcddtc
08-18-17, 20:46
Could be your IP address. If you post too frequently, or get flagged too many times, they just start flagging or ghosting any posts from your IP address. I haven't been able to post on CL for years because of it. Spoofing / blocking my IP address just results in the post getting ghosted.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.It's quite inconsistent for me, sometimes I will get flagged within 20 min of posting. But sometimes it will stay on for several days despite having the exact same text in my posting.

Kuro4
08-19-17, 02:13
Could be your IP address. If you post too frequently, or get flagged too many times, they just start flagging or ghosting any posts from your IP address. I haven't been able to post on CL for years because of it. Spoofing / blocking my IP address just results in the post getting ghosted.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I was beginning to think it might be this.

Thing is all my posts to the casual encounters section are there and a post I made in the talent section of the New Hampshire board is still up.

So what section does Alesha answer ads from, is it even the Boston talent section? Sounds like she preforms even though she tries to steal, which I'm not concerned about since I never bring my wallet out when I'm doing this and I only have the money for the services I'm there for.