PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15

Malibu1980
08-19-17, 14:38
Those are her names she goes by, makes her own ads and hits my ads daily, 23 from salem near the college, anyone met her yet. I want to go myself but hate seeing serial replyers who just troll CL all night, I like non pros. Anyways if anyone has anything on her lmk.

Tristian8389
08-20-17, 20:27
She answered to my ad says she in roslindale for car fun anyone try her?

Mark IV
08-20-17, 20:27
Those are her names she goes by, makes her own ads and hits my ads daily, 23 from salem near the college, anyone met her yet. I want to go myself but hate seeing serial replyers who just troll CL all night, I like non pros. Anyways if anyone has anything on her lmk.I met her already. She's real. She's good at BJ. And FS is up to your taste.

40 for the BJ and. 80 for the FS, car date only.

Mr Bao
08-21-17, 00:09
She answered to my ad says she in roslindale for car fun anyone try her?Try it and let us know as I am willing to do so after you =P.

HankChinanski
08-21-17, 03:10
She answered to my ad says she in roslindale for car fun anyone try her?She hit my ad and I took the plunge. She is the girl in the pics, her price is a little steep. 7 for BBBJ but she is eager to please and very friendly, I say go for it.

TuEres
08-21-17, 13:11
Deleted by Admin

Mark IV
08-21-17, 15:34
Guys, I don't know any roslindale girl. Go ask who reviewed that roslindale girl.

TuEres
08-21-17, 17:37
[Deleted by Admin]

TuEres
08-22-17, 08:24
Clear it man.

-BH.All set. All cleared.

Jon Gris
08-22-17, 08:50
Thanks for everyone that posted all the info and experiences with Alesha. She hit on one of ads the other day and contacted me. I broke one of my cardinal rules with this one and lucky it didn't cost me. I was in the area and my other appointment cancelled so I decided to see her and take a chance well it worked out okay I didn't get robbed, but as I said I broke one of my main rules and I was lucky, but I don't think I will tempt fate again. Incall appointment at her place which is a small apartment near the beach. She has pets so if you have allergies that might be an issue. Session was okay she was very friendly kissing that let to a BBBJ and multiple positions of CFS. She finished me off with a BBBJ but jerked the finish product out. I didn't get ripped off and my expectations weren't really that high after reading. I set everything up with her thru CL. I doubt I will be repeating.

TuEres
08-22-17, 10:37
I added last name by accident in my last 2 posts.

Andrea and Kelly.

Andrea is 27, Kelly 37 I think. I have both FB and digits. PM only.

Enjoy65
08-22-17, 11:45
I am guessing this was a guy who answered my ad. But in any case if you see this pic, no the only intention is to get a pic of you. Easy scam to spot.

Just want to saver others the time.

Starts with need to be discreet and then sending multiple pics. Stay cool Boys.

TuEres
08-22-17, 14:06
Wanted to see if anyone has seen this girl before. Calls herself Laura.

DeepThroat69
08-23-17, 13:31
She hit my ad and I took the plunge. She is the girl in the pics, her price is a little steep. 7 for BBBJ but she is eager to please and very friendly, I say go for it.She is a blonde coed. Difficult to schedule an appointment. Car dates only. A pump and dump for $. 5.

Covered only no extras.

She is a spinner but not much room in a car to test drive.

She had a not so fresh smell down below.

Replied to my ad on CL.

Mark IV
08-25-17, 13:54
Anyone seen her yet? Had contact with her a couple days ago. Too busy to keep in touch then, now she won't reply to me anymore.

CuriousGorub
08-25-17, 20:35
Has anybody had this maid clean their Home?

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/6279635211.html

CandyMan555
08-25-17, 21:19
Any current information, she seems hard to get a hold of lately.

Thanks CM.

DcDhol
08-26-17, 07:16
Has anybody had this maid clean their Home?

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/6279635211.htmlYup. It was a chubby black girl who gave me CBJ for $. 2. Didn't even clean at all. Wouldn't repeat.

MeatMan
08-26-17, 15:53
Yup. It was a chubby black girl who gave me CBJ for $. 2. Didn't even clean at all. Wouldn't repeat.Damn. To go from an attractive looking woman in the pic to some fat ass walrus had to be a serious let down. Ask for a pic in the future. Should've gave her $20 to leave. LOL!.

DickySmith
08-26-17, 20:27
508-XXX-4379.

Got her number from a fellow hobbyist here. She has her facebook with this number. She said she could host, went to her place. Then she jumped into my car asking money first, said she needs to pay rent before we could get in. I refused. Then she said she will leave her phone and come back. Gave her money. Then she said she need to shutdown her phone. The minute she got money and phone, she became angry. She went into the house and never came back or answered phone.

She has a facebook page:

[Deleted by Admin]

Which you are not allowed to post and you know you're not allowed to post it because this isn't the first time I've deleted it. If I have to do it again you will be registering a new user name.

A2

DickySmith
08-26-17, 20:35
Got her number from fellow hobbyist. She lives in natick, phone ends with *4379. She scammed and ran with money.

She answers CL, fellow hobbyist beware.

EuHunter
08-27-17, 16:03
Anyone know if this girl is still around? She used to do car dates out of her mini van. $ was her fee.

Attwater
08-28-17, 00:03
Anyone know if this girl is still around? She used to do car dates out of her mini van. $ was her fee.Its been years since Iv'e seen her.

Longjblues
08-28-17, 17:35
This post is from a year ago (Sept., 2016), but I ran across her just recently. Any Info?

Thanks.

I replied to following CL ad:

Serious. W4 m (I can come by).

Looking for a little company. Serious only please.

Try a little massage and guaranteed relaxation with an educated, pretty, and friendly white female waiting to hear from you.

Traveling today or tonight. Cannot host, sorry!

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 5801603698.

Got a reply back from lady with pics.

She wrote, ". I do real massage. Full body, erotic, deep, gentle, nude, however you like. $120/ hr- $160/90 minutes (please tip for more). ".

From one pic, she seems to be older than 38; and one pic does not look like hers, or at least not recent compare to facial pic. Last 4 is 7235.

Has anyone had any experience with her?

JimmyBob
08-30-17, 17:34
She posts frequently, lives in Haverhill.

80 for BBBJ.

150 for FS.

Says she'll do it bare, doesn't swallow.

Tristian8389
08-31-17, 07:40
Anybody get a chance to see this girl? Doesn't give her number and is only available early so I can never set anything up.

DoubleDippin
08-31-17, 08:48
What gives with all the SPAM adds on Craigslist?

Click on any one of them that appears legit and you see the sexy picture that has been acquired and as you scroll down to the bottom of the ad you find this long winded profile of some azzhole that is a male posing as a female in the ad. Then you have all the ads that are trying to get you to send you phone #.

To bad there isn't a "report spam" button.

MeatMan
08-31-17, 10:43

Click on any one of them that appears legit and you see the sexy picture that has been acquired and as you scroll down to the bottom of the ad you find this long winded profile of some azzhole that is a male posing as a female in the ad. Then you have all the ads that are trying to get you to send you phone #.

To bad there isn't a "report spam" button.My friend, you walked in at the end of the movie. Craigslist spam has been there for over 10 years. I find it laughable that Craigslist hasn't done anything about this matter. Of course, there are actual providers there. You just have to read between the lines. I curse it to death, but yet I and many others still end up trying.

Twisted1
08-31-17, 12:57

To bad there isn't a "report spam" button.Use the "Prohibited" button.

NewAgain
08-31-17, 13:07
Remember, that thing is only as clean as the last johnson that was in there. My dad always told me, you sleep unprotected with her, it is like sleeping with every other guy before you.

80 for BBBJ.

150 for FS.

Says she'll do it bare, doesn't swallow.

MeatMan
08-31-17, 16:33

80 for BBBJ.

150 for FS.

Says she'll do it bare, doesn't swallow.You can get her much much cheaper, though she looks the type that'll rip you off or rush you. Check for reviews.

Big Head
08-31-17, 22:22
Use the "Prohibited" button.All messages with no subject or a subject that does not match your post should be deleted without opening them. Then you are left with a few possibly legit emails.

-BH.

SoxInSeven
08-31-17, 23:12
Anybody get a chance to see this girl? Doesn't give her number and is only available early so I can never set anything up.Happen to have a link for her? Not finding it on CL.

Longjblues
09-01-17, 10:18
Here her most recent link & ad on CLCE:

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/d/panties-w4m/6287510166.html

Panties. W4 m (Car).

Wet panties from a college cutie. No endless emails please be serious about meeting today before 3. Again please don't waist my time if you're not serious about meeting don't respond.

Body: hwp; weight: 130; height: 5'2" (157 cm); age: 25.

Happen to have a link for her? Not finding it on CL.

Anybody get a chance to see this girl? Doesn't give her number and is only available early so I can never set anything up.

Tristian8389
09-01-17, 13:26
Happen to have a link for her? Not finding it on CL.I'm not sure if she posts she replied to my car date ad.

RI CheeseHead
09-03-17, 21:59
Met with Caroline, thanks to a couple of members here who were kind enough to share her info with me. Nice girl, early 20's, she's a pear (small up top, bigger down below) Picked her up near her house and drove to a private parking lot where she gave a great BBJ. Nice conversation, good personality. Boobs are disappointing (small, saggy) and has really yellow teeth. But at 60 tokens for a BBJCIM, can't really complain. She sucked like a champ, I didn't last too long.All I will say is she loves sucking sack, just goes right for it during BBBJ.

She's has a little too much of a gut for my tastes. Early 20's, is on something. Smokes a little too much.

She's good people though, treat her right, price is good too. Seemingly down for almost anything, willing to please.

Longjblues
09-04-17, 08:03
Did you get a description of her? Compare it to the Sam of Peabody who posted ad that I replied to on CL. She is new to the activity, so she is proceeding cautiously. It would be unlikely that 2 SAMs from Peabody appeared at same time on CL.

Did you get an email address from her, rather than CL response email?

The one I exchanged emails with was definitely open to other menu items. I don't do car dates though.

I'm not sure if she posts she replied to my car date ad.

Crickets
09-04-17, 22:50
Had a dream about this 43 yo. 100 tokens for everything. Very open minded. Willing to please. BBBJ, BBFS is available, greek as well. Safe and clean incall. Had a glass of wine with her. Only complaint is the BJ is a bit teethy. She's aware of it.

TuEres
09-05-17, 10:23
Name is Morgan. This girl is great. She used to be on BP before.

Mark IV
09-05-17, 12:30
Anyone has seen her before? She's not in my area and hate to drive that far for nothing. asked $.5 btw.

BillyPilgrim
09-05-17, 14:17
She says she is mostly in Lowell, but is in Wbrn currenty. Good, bad, otherwise?

GoBluth
09-05-17, 16:35
Black chick also. Also had great tits, nips aren't pierced though. Haven't seen a whole body pic. Goes by Joann? Not sure if I'll take the plunge.

Soccer321
09-05-17, 18:02
Name is Morgan. This girl is great. She used to be on BP before.How would one find her contact info? Search on CL came up empty.

DcDhol
09-05-17, 21:24
This post is from a year ago (Sept., 2016), but I ran across her just recently. Any Info?

Thanks.Just saw her -- Heather. Operates out of Revere. Legit. She gave me a decent massage but asked what I really want and I said the whole shebang, so off we went. BBBJ, ball sucking, CFS (I think BBFS was on the menu, but I opted for cover), mish, cowgirl, k9, lazy dog and popped. She's 40, her body is a 6/10 for her age, some belly, nice natural tits, bit of sag but suckable. Sex skill was above average but she does tire out, age must get to her. No greek, nothing painful. Face is cuter than in the pic she provides. Said she used to work out of Cleveland Ohio. She's perfect for the price range if you're into the MILFY type.

TuEres
09-05-17, 22:24
How would one find her contact info? Search on CL came up empty.I got that. I seem to find these street girls easily. I'll pm you.

Mark IV
09-06-17, 10:59
Anyone has seen her before? She's not in my area and hate to drive that far for nothing. asked $.5 btw.I just got her contact info. It's bit far from me, so I will pass. But if you need it, let me know.

CandyMan555
09-06-17, 20:40
Had a dream about this 43 yo. 100 tokens for everything. Very open minded. Willing to please. BBBJ, BBFS is available, greek as well. Safe and clean incall. Had a glass of wine with her. Only complaint is the BJ is a bit teethy. She's aware of it.I would appreciate contact info.

Thanks CM.

Fill It Up
09-07-17, 06:32
Any info on this provider? Claims she is homeless and wants to meet asap.

CandyMan555
09-07-17, 07:36
I would appreciate contact info.

Thanks CM.Any info on how to find her ad?

Thanks CM.

TuEres
09-07-17, 09:32
100 hr for massage in roslindale. Has anyone seen her?

TuEres
09-07-17, 11:08
This girl is shady. Email says Mila. Won't give me exact location except 10 min from Boston in the north shore. Avoid the rate question. Even if its legit, she should answer the rate question.

GoBluth
09-07-17, 12:19
Certainly not for a massage. That's Christina. Search this thread and you'll find her. Super horny broad. But ugly and not a good body by any measure. A face that could stop a clock. Put it this way. I was fucking her for free a year and a half or so ago if I couldn't find anyone to pay! She'll do a lot more for a lot less.

100 hr for massage in roslindale. Has anyone seen her?

TuEres
09-07-17, 12:29
Certainly not for a massage. That's Christina. Search this thread and you'll find her. Super horny broad. But ugly and not a good body by any measure. A face that could stop a clock. Put it this way. I was fucking her for free a year and a half or so ago if I couldn't find anyone to pay! She'll do a lot more for a lot less.Thanks for the info!

TuEres
09-07-17, 12:45
I saw this lady last week but forgot to report. Maybe because I want to forget it happened. I took the plunge even after I was warned. 40 bucks, all holes open. Let me just say, in the middle of it all, I thought she broke a bone because of the cracking bones and at the ended I felt like a piece of shit for even going there.

MeatMan
09-07-17, 13:05
100 hr for massage in roslindale. Has anyone seen her?Damn man, how could you have missed this?. I fucked her for $30 bucks. Davehter13, GoBluth, myself and a few others have talked about her back in March. Dirt cheap!.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4922-Craigslist-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3409230#post3409230.

Ho Hunter 328
09-07-17, 15:48
This girl is shady. Email says Mila. Won't give me exact location except 10 min from Boston in the north shore. Avoid the rate question. Even if its legit, she should answer the rate question.Could just be new and paranoid. Most girls have absolutely no idea what they're doing, and there's a lot of misconceptions regarding what will keep them from getting busted by Uncle LEO. Just look at the huge number of girls who actually think asking if you're affiliated with law enforcement means anything.

She looks cute though.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Katokay
09-08-17, 02:06
100 hr for massage in roslindale. Has anyone seen her?I really have to leave here and relocate. This is girl that should be paying you. Clearly people are paying to be with this nastiness. I have to go to Latin America or maybe Asia to live and not put up with this nonsense. Mongers are in the drivers seat in any of those countries but here if you have 2 legs and no balls you expect to get paid (and do).

GoBluth
09-08-17, 09:53
Standards need to be set and kept.

I really have to leave here and relocate. This is girl that should be paying you. Clearly people are paying to be with this nastiness. I have to go to Latin America or maybe Asia to live and not put up with this nonsense. Mongers are in the drivers seat in any of those countries but here if you have 2 legs and no balls you expect to get paid (and do).

Clai90
09-08-17, 10:23
Yea been a low week for me. Can someone pm christina from forest hills or roslindale. Thank you mongers. #HappyHunting.

DickySmith
09-08-17, 13:29
Any other place is better than here.

Here you have to really careful. Otherwise, most probably, you will either be ripped off or seeing some drugged, disgusting elephants.

Standards need to be set and kept.

TuEres
09-08-17, 14:13
Standards need to be set and kept.She is on the forum. Lurking and reading all comments.

TomWantsFun
09-08-17, 15:48
Heard from this guy at a bar in Boston that she is a tight fuck in ass and can go from pussy to ass to mouth and swallow. He has done her four months back or so. He said to negotiate with her and she will do everything for 50 for 3/4 hours or until you can't get it up. I haven't tried her yet. Very tempting! Anyone real and had anal with her. Also, rate of 50 correct for hours with her. Comments appreciated! As this posting says she charges 100 for hour of massage now. Is this the same girl?

100 hr for massage in roslindale. Has anyone seen her?.

Kenankel
09-08-17, 19:40
Would also love her # if someone can PM me!

Dusts
09-08-17, 21:01
I would like Christina's info if anyone is willing to give it to a newbie.

KingReviewer
09-08-17, 21:50
I just got her contact info. It's bit far from me, so I will pass. But if you need it, let me know.Got the contact info and called her. Apparently she had no clue of what I was talking about. Told her how I got her details and she says that she doesn't have a clue and that I might have been mistaken. Apologized and disconnected the call. Probably someone just played around with her by giving out her details. Stay away guys, she sounded pretty concerned and worried about the fact that I contacting her.

Stay safe guys and happy hunting.

KING👑.

Mark IV
09-09-17, 00:11
Got the contact info and called her. Apparently she had no clue of what I was talking about. Told her how I got her details and she says that she doesn't have a clue and that I might have been mistaken. Apologized and disconnected the call. Probably someone just played around with her by giving out her details. Stay away guys, she sounded pretty concerned and worried about the fact that I contacting her.

Stay safe guys and happy hunting.

KING👑.Really? That's a shame. I gave her number to several guys here. You are the first one to give the review.

Someone contacted her before me and had the same reaction about her.

"she emailed me also, she said she is new and isn't goiing to be doing it to long cause she said she's in a bind and needs extra money, I have her name and got her facebook she's legit not been arrested'.

Longjblues
09-09-17, 08:50
CandyMan clear some room in your PM box.

Any info on how to find her ad?

Thanks CM.H.

Spike77
09-09-17, 12:49
Did you get a description of her? Compare it to the Sam of Peabody who posted ad that I replied to on CL. She is new to the activity, so she is proceeding cautiously. It would be unlikely that 2 SAMs from Peabody appeared at same time on CL.

Did you get an email address from her, rather than CL response email?

The one I exchanged emails with was definitely open to other menu items. I don't do car dates though.This is the Sam that contacted me awhile back. She could only do week days. She cannot host. She doesn't have transportation. Although she said she would uber to my house which seemed far fetched since I live south of the Boston. So I ended up passing on this one.

MeatMan
09-09-17, 13:32
She is on the forum. Lurking and reading all comments.Well, who would be the stupid fuck who would tell her that this forum exists?. *eyeroll*.

Mark IV
09-09-17, 15:04
You guys need to read the post before even reach to someone to ask for contact info. In the past a few weeks, I had many of you asked for info that not from my reviews.

For example, someone asked me for christina's contact info today.

In which post that I said I have her contact? Read the post, from now on, I will ignore all the request that has nothing to do with me.

Mark IV
09-09-17, 15:09
Well, who would be the stupid fuck who would tell her that this forum exists?. *eyeroll*.That happened a long time ago.

Dusts
09-09-17, 15:31
Well, who would be the stupid fuck who would tell her that this forum exists?. *eyeroll*.It's not like this forum is hard to find. A quick Google search is how I found this place.

Mark IV
09-10-17, 11:05
I might go see this girl. Anybody has experience with her?

Mark IV
09-10-17, 11:15
I might go see this girl. Anybody has experience with her?OMG, thank you guys so much. I thought she looks familiar. I must have seen her review before. You guys just saved my day! Malibu1980, PussyFreak!

Huggie28
09-10-17, 11:25
OMG, thank you guys so much. I thought she looks familiar. I must have seen her review before. You guys just saved my day! Malibu1980, PussyFreak!What is the deal with her? No go?

TRex69
09-10-17, 11:28
I might go see this girl. Anybody has experience with her?She'll rifle through your pockets while you are getting some decent BBBJ and salad tossing.

Talk about talent.

It was a decent session but I have concerns about seeing her again.

Given what she did there is no telling what she would do.

Mark IV
09-10-17, 12:13
She'll rifle through your pockets while you are getting some decent BBBJ and salad tossing.

Talk about talent.

It was a decent session but I have concerns about seeing her again.

Given what she did there is no telling what she would do.If you are giving a BJ already, why stealing? Just earn it the normal way. She's not very bright.

Skatar018
09-10-17, 12:45
We post here & leave a trial for others to follow for those that know how & can see how far back a post my lead.

Read the posts guys!Glad you feel that way, but you should live up to your own standards of searching for info on the boards before asking about someone, the girl you asked about below has been reviewed a ton & not that long ago & not too far back, though she has gone by other names & some of the post go back to 2016

Stacey at revere I might go see this girl. Anybody has experience with her?

On "cakemaker" Kelly the? Or Alesha in revere? Both answered an ad yesterday and am curious if anyone has met them.
Both are real. Both are attrractive. Both have some negatives too. Please do not PM me and ask for contact info. Place a CL ad. They both responded to my ad yesterday again so they seem to be quite active.
Alesha Revere cleaned me out literally and figuratively
I've reviewed about her before
Alesha I wasn't going to post anything cause I honestly wasn't sure, but I saw her a couple days ago myself. Oh yeah, she answered my CL post as Stacey D.

AleshaI had no issues when I went to see her other a 15 minute delayed wait, but I did heed others advise & took no more than required, service was good, BBBJ rimming BBFS, as well as the pictures you posted she also sent me the one below.

TomWantsFun
09-10-17, 14:04
It is confusing about Christina. Read prior postings. Some got it free, some paid 30 , some paid 50. For everything including Greece trip and swallow, cum multiple times / multi hours and so on. Now it is for 1 hour for massage! What does it really mean? Why do guys worry if she reads these postings! Be honest about her and any other provider services. Too bad newcomer can't tell who is writing theses reviews about her and if any or all real or fakes. What is important in forum like this is to get basic idea on provider services an prices. Can't trust it either way! Unless it is clearly rip off or robbery or something. One can enjoy her plump ass and other guy may not! Take it with a grain of salt! You are not purchasing something from eBay or amazon worth thousand dollar item to check reviews! It is small amount to try her anyways. Her rate if includes full service for one hour is damn good if real. No girl on CL will provide that for safe in call and hopefully non drug addict and clean.

Well, who would be the stupid fuck who would tell her that this forum exists?. *eyeroll*..

Mark IV
09-10-17, 15:34
I did search a few pages back, didn't find anything. Then I post it here to ask, just in case I missed anything. Anyway, you guys saved me some trouble.

ShineDrums
09-10-17, 18:18
Anyone have contact info to share? Pm?

We post here & leave a trial for others to follow for those that know how & can see how far back a post my lead.

Glad you feel that way, but you should live up to your own standards of searching for info on the boards before asking about someone, the girl you asked about below has been reviewed a ton & not that long ago & not too far back, though she has gone by other names & some of the post go back to 2016

I had no issues when I went to see her other a 15 minute delayed wait, but I did heed others advise & took no more than required, service was good, BBBJ rimming BBFS, as well as the pictures you posted she also sent me the one below.

JohnnyD789
09-10-17, 20:24
It is confusing about Christina. Read prior postings. Some got it free, some paid 30 , some paid 50. For everything including Greece trip and swallow, cum multiple times / multi hours and so on. Now it is for 1 hour for massage! What does it really mean? Why do guys worry if she reads these postings! Be honest about her and any other provider services. Too bad newcomer can't tell who is writing theses reviews about her and if any or all real or fakes. What is important in forum like this is to get basic idea on provider services an prices. Can't trust it either way! Unless it is clearly rip off or robbery or something. One can enjoy her plump ass and other guy may not! Take it with a grain of salt! You are not purchasing something from eBay or amazon worth thousand dollar item to check reviews! It is small amount to try her anyways. Her rate if includes full service for one hour is damn good if real. No girl on CL will provide that for safe in call and hopefully non drug addict and clean.

.All the posts about her are (probably) true. She started off doing it for cheap. Now she realizes she can get more so she charges more. Girl's change rates / services over time. Not that uncommon.

She's not pretty and is fat but you will have a great time fucking her and she's open to most things including greek (I think she quotes higher for greek). Yes it's FS. So if she's your type it's a decent deal.

Clai90
09-11-17, 07:05
I got to see her Friday night. Ahe lives in a 3rd floor apartment. Easy access to her house. She aill buzz you in so all good there. Now if you don't like big girls than don't bother her but like drake said "I like my women bbw". Well that what you'll get she, she big girl. Less than 2 words she sas already all over me. Shoes always stays out. Has amazing personality. She didn't ask money upfront but was worried because someone ripped her off. She is a horny women with a TIGHT pussy. Will let you do anything since I'm paying. Real good bbbjnc. She worried about herpies so she fucks you with a rubber but sucks you without. Idk. Wanted to try to make her squirt but was running out time. When she did cum her pussy became this crazy vibrator, never seen that shit before but it was worth it. For price its you get you pay. I'll visit her again.

#HappyChase.

TomWantsFun
09-11-17, 15:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DcDhol
09-11-17, 20:27
Any info on this provider? Claims she is homeless and wants to meet asap.Watch out for this one. Middle pic is fake, reverse image search shows an instagram model. She will harass you with sob story til 3 am in the morning. I ended up blocking her, never got to see her.

Big Head
09-13-17, 06:01
She contacted me using "summer smiles". Very chatty, I am confused about what she is looking for. Anybody?

-BH.

Cs9786
09-13-17, 20:29
I might go see this girl. Anybody has experience with her?Just stay away. Trust me.

Mhole1113
09-14-17, 16:44
I've seen Christina a few times now over the past few months and I happen to think she's fantastic. She consistently meets and exceeds expectations, she's always happy and friendly, and you can tell she genuinely enjoys what she does. I'm not too crazy so I haven't tried any insane fetishes, but from what she's told me she's very open minded. She's always more than happy to make my dreams come true. Never once have I not been satisfied by her. I can tell she is actually into it, not just because she feels she has to be but because she seriously is.

The best girls will always have there detractors who complain about service, looks, attitude, whatever. I personally have no complaints with her.

PussyFreak
09-15-17, 11:49
Just stay away. Trust me.Yeah stay away, read the revere journal online, she was arrested last week for meeting some guy on craigslist then stealing his keys and stealing stuff out of his truck, guy called the cops and showed the cops the emails and they arrested her, she's a thief and now the cops know about her and probably what she does so stay away.

Psalyer
09-15-17, 13:32
I've seen Christina a few times now over the past few months and I happen to think she's fantastic. She consistently meets and exceeds expectations, she's always happy and friendly, and you can tell she genuinely enjoys what she does. I'm not too crazy so I haven't tried any insane fetishes, but from what she's told me she's very open minded. She's always more than happy to make my dreams come true. Never once have I not been satisfied by her. I can tell she is actually into it, not just because she feels she has to be but because she seriously is.

The best girls will always have there detractors who complain about service, looks, attitude, whatever. I personally have no complaints with her.Anyone got her info. A number or link?

TomWantsFun
09-15-17, 15:34
[blue]Deleted by Admin
See where it says "Report Post?" Would you care to guess what that's for?
A2[blue]

Malibu1980
09-15-17, 15:50
Yeah stay away, read the revere journal online, she was arrested last week for meeting some guy on craigslist then stealing his keys and stealing stuff out of his truck, guy called the cops and showed the cops the emails and they arrested her, she's a thief and now the cops know about her and probably what she does so stay away.I read the same thing to and laughed since she told me she is honest and never robs anyone, funny thing is no matter how many times I preach she's a thief and extorts everyone floods my inbox for her info, well I hope this is enough for everyone to stay away so we can finally get rid of her for good on craigslist.

DeepThroat69
09-15-17, 16:07
Yeah stay away, read the revere journal online, she was arrested last week for meeting some guy on craigslist then stealing his keys and stealing stuff out of his truck, guy called the cops and showed the cops the emails and they arrested her, she's a thief and now the cops know about her and probably what she does so stay away.http://www.reverejournal.com/2017/09/15/police-briefs-09-13-2017/

DeepThroat69
09-15-17, 16:09
Yeah stay away, read the revere journal online, she was arrested last week for meeting some guy on craigslist then stealing his keys and stealing stuff out of his truck, guy called the cops and showed the cops the emails and they arrested her, she's a thief and now the cops know about her and probably what she does so stay away.

Anyone got her info. A number or link?Just post an ad on CLCE. She will reply to you. She hits my ad every time.

Psalyer
09-15-17, 16:52
Just post an ad on CLCE. She will reply to you. She hits my ad every time.Yeah. I got a hold of her. Wants 100 min. I got better options at that rate. Won't even do just a BJ for less.

JohnnyD789
09-15-17, 18:24
Yeah stay away, read the revere journal online, she was arrested last week for meeting some guy on craigslist then stealing his keys and stealing stuff out of his truck, guy called the cops and showed the cops the emails and they arrested her, she's a thief and now the cops know about her and probably what she does so stay away.Thanks for actually explaining why we should stay away. I hate when people post "stay away" without an explanation. It's a discussion forum, discuss!

Huggie28
09-15-17, 23:11
Thanks for actually explaining why we should stay away. I hate when people post "stay away" without an explanation. It's a discussion forum, discuss!A quick google search of her pulls up some of her social media.

Crickets
09-15-17, 23:52
Had a second dream about her. Better than the 1st dream. No wine this time. She was freshly out the shower. Menu goes BBBJ, Rimjob, CIM, DATY, FIV / FIA, and greek in no particular order. Teased her with just the tip rubbing on her clit and she wanted it inside her bad. She managed to slide the tip in. I pulled out and slapped on a rain coat. Mish for about 20 minutes. Finally was getting ready to explode. As I was taking the condom off, she tells me to fill her up with hot cum. Sat down and made her blow me till I exploded in her mouth. Think she went to spit it out. All for 100 tokens.

Dusts
09-16-17, 12:08
Had a second dream about her. Better than the 1st dream. No wine this time. She was freshly out the shower. Menu goes BBBJ, Rimjob, CIM, DATY, FIV / FIA, and greek in no particular order. Teased her with just the tip rubbing on her clit and she wanted it inside her bad. She managed to slide the tip in. I pulled out and slapped on a rain coat. Mish for about 20 minutes. Finally was getting ready to explode. As I was taking the condom off, she tells me to fill her up with hot cum. Sat down and made her blow me till I exploded in her mouth. Think she went to spit it out. All for 100 tokens.I would appreciate it if someone could share her info with a newbie.

JohnnyD789
09-16-17, 21:16
A quick google search of her pulls up some of her social media.A quick explanation of why we shouldn't see her saves us from having to do that. Thanks again PussyFreak.

CandyMan555
09-16-17, 22:29
Had a second dream about her. Better than the 1st dream. No wine this time. She was freshly out the shower. Menu goes BBBJ, Rimjob, CIM, DATY, FIV / FIA, and greek in no particular order. Teased her with just the tip rubbing on her clit and she wanted it inside her bad. She managed to slide the tip in. I pulled out and slapped on a rain coat. Mish for about 20 minutes. Finally was getting ready to explode. As I was taking the condom off, she tells me to fill her up with hot cum. Sat down and made her blow me till I exploded in her mouth. Think she went to spit it out. All for 100 tokens.Any info how to find this woman on CL?

Thanks CM.

TRex69
09-18-17, 11:31
Is the person referred to in this report Stacey / Alesha?

I asked because she was on Nahant st and was the one who rifled through my pockets and wallet while I was distracted.

This sounds like her MO.

I can't believe she went to his car and tried this. Maybe she is reading the forum and sees that people are leaving their valuables in the car. This is crazy. If this is the case I consider myself lucky she did not do more damage.

Also how did you find her social media. I was looking for a pic but came up empty.

WANTED SEX, GOT ROBBED.

A man who reportedly came to a Nahant Avenue home to pay a woman for sex ended up being robbed by the very woman he had sought.

Police found the man on the street sweating and out of breath, and reporting that he had been robbed.

First, he told police that he had gone to the building to do some construction work around 1:30 pm On Friday, Sept. 8. He met a woman there and she instructed him to leave his tools in one room and follow her. At that point, she said she had to take a phone call and left the room.

She never came back.

The man said he found her outside in his car with his keys and his wallet and rifling through his belongings.

The man forced her out of the car and a struggle ensued as he pinned her against the fence and tried to call police. She threatened to have him deported, and in the struggle, got away.

However, when police continued speaking with the man, he eventually came clean (or, rather, dirty) and admitted he had been responding to a sex for a fee ad on Craigslist. There had been no construction work.

He provided e-mails from the woman that indicated solicitation for a fee.

However, no sex act occurred, and he had been taken.

The woman was found a short distance away and said she was walking to Dunkin' Donuts to get coffee when the man grabbed her. However, she was walking in the wrong direction from Dunks and the story didn't match up. She also had a passport in her possession that came form the man's car.

Nichole Mathieson, 112 Augustus St. , was charged with breaking and entering a vehicle in the day for a felony, larceny over $250 and larceny under $250.

=============================================

What a wonderful read! Thank you! I hope the guy gets to walk. She can rot in jail if she's not dead before that.

FreshDr
09-18-17, 14:20
Has anyone gone to her? Always see her posts and wonder if she's good.

TuEres
09-19-17, 10:03
I got a hit thru CL in worcester for a massage. Won't give me rates, extras and only sent one picture. Let me know if you seen her before. Thanks.

FreshDr
09-19-17, 14:03
Shared some texts but couldn't visit unfortunately. Seems sweet, and (for what it's worth) claims to be very sexy.

Works in Watertown and revere.

Has anyone gone to her? Always see her posts and wonder if she's good.

FreshDr
09-19-17, 16:22
Has anyone seen her?

GoBluth
09-20-17, 13:22
Big time waster (s).

Has anyone ever met or seen these 2. They been replying me literally years now and all the time never send a pic, phone number and her husband has to babysit, I'm at the point of telling them off now but curious if anyone has actually met these 2.

TuEres
09-20-17, 14:08
Got a hit thru CL in Milford. Wants. 8 for car head, still negotiating tho.

The Hobbiest O
09-21-17, 10:41
Has anyone seen her?Yes. I think a TS. Strong massage, great tease and normal finish. Worth it.

LiftedHeadShot
09-21-17, 17:47
Has anyone seen Christina in FH / Rosi recently? A few guys here have seen her on CL. Would love her contact info.

PinayLuver
09-21-17, 22:28
Got a hit thru CL in Milford. Wants. 8 for car head, still negotiating tho.Yeah, its hard to get real comfortable in a car and. 8 seems high but if she gave access to her tits with Russian, and dressed like that I might give her that. It all depends though, is it CBJ or BBBJ? Offer her. 4 and say depending on how good it is you would tip her an additional. 2 .

DeepThroat69
09-22-17, 13:47
Anyone seen her. Ad on Craigslist with phone number advertising for a good time. Offers outcalls and cardates for. 8.

TuEres
09-22-17, 14:02
Yeah, its hard to get real comfortable in a car and. 8 seems high but if she gave access to her tits with Russian, and dressed like that I might give her that. It all depends though, is it CBJ or BBBJ? Offer her. 4 and say depending on how good it is you would tip her an additional. 2 .Agreed on $120 for "massage". Radiator blew on the way there. Such bad luck.

TuEres
09-22-17, 14:14
Got a hit thru CL in Milford. Wants. 8 for car head, still negotiating tho.One more pic.

KentPlus
09-22-17, 16:55
Anyone has any intel on this lady?

She said to call (last 4 is 0399) in a reply email. Claims to be 23 yrs, spinner type body, new to business, and Outcall only.

*New* little Tinkabell (Boston).

Want to relax? Need a massage to release some stress?? Well you clicked on the right AD message me for number and rates!

Body: skinny.

Height: 4'11" (149 cm).

MA: MA.

KentPlus
09-22-17, 17:03
A little update. Failure!

She did NCNS once; then, I was still trying to connect with.

We agreed again for another date / time after a while.

She said that her phone is partially broken; so, needed to get a new phone. But had no money.

I said, ". Well, if we meet up, I can certainly help on getting one. Etc. ".

Drove about 90 min to get Taunton. She did it again, NCNS.

I am done with this lady.

Her last 4 is 2392.

Guys, don't waste your time and effort!!

As my plan fell through due to NCNS, I searched around CLCE.

Replied to one post:

Want to hook up and have some fun. W4 m (Taunton) hide this posting.

Body: thin.

Height: 5'3" (160 cm).

I am blonde hair blue eyes thin perky breast shaves. I can host. Looking for now. I cld use the touch of a man and donation for school if interested message me. Serious inquires only discretion is important.

Exchanged a few emails; and got a few pics.

Anyone has any experience with this lady?

Original craigslist post:

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/6232744500.html

Skatar018
09-22-17, 17:17
She in Boston or Worcester? You may have better luck asking on the Worcester forums than Boston. I know there is info on & about her in that forum from a few years back, but you'll have to do your own searching to find the info. If I remember correctly someone said they had a good time & another not so much.

I got a hit thru CL in worcester for a massage. Won't give me rates, extras and only sent one picture. Let me know if you seen her before. Thanks.

DeepThroat69
09-23-17, 10:14
Anyone seen her. Ad on Craigslist with phone number advertising for a good time. Offers outcalls and cardates for. 8.I meet her for a cardate. She is about 40-60 lbs heavier than her pic. She is friendly. Provided BBBJ no cim. She provided access to her tits. Offers FS but don't see how in a car given her size. Only in the area for a few days.

OhMyaChingBack
09-23-17, 12:20
I meet her for a cardate. She is about 40-60 lbs heavier than her pic. She is friendly. Provided BBBJ no cim. She provided access to her tits. Offers FS but don't see how in a car given her size. Only in the area for a few days.Do you have link to the ad?

DeepThroat69
09-23-17, 13:41
Do you have link to the ad?https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/see-me-today-w4m/6315207030.html

Ho Hunter 328
09-23-17, 14:18

She said to call (last 4 is 0399) in a reply email. Claims to be 23 yrs, spinner type body, new to business, and Outcall only.

Want to relax? Need a massage to release some stress?? Well you clicked on the right AD message me for number and rates!

Age: 23.Looks cute, but of course the ad is gone as usual.

Tristian8389
09-26-17, 07:56
Has anyone seen this girl or have any info on her? Says her name is Emily and she replied to my car date ad last night. I do not have her contact info yet.

Longjblues
09-26-17, 12:02
No intel on lady, but here is BP ad link, ad & pic, for your reference. Same pic basically.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-to-town-tinkerbell/48829737

New to town Tinkerbell - 23.
Posted: Tuesday, September 19,2017 7:03 PM.

Stressed out? Want to relax. Need a massage from a talented petite lady let me come to you and help you call me at 78one355690six.
Poster's age: 23 Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook.

Regnet Exitium
09-26-17, 13:44
Has anyone seen this girl or have any info on her? Says her name is Emily and she replied to my car date ad last night. I do not have her contact info yet.Never seen her. But I am interested. Body is slamming let me know if you can share digits.

Ho Hunter 328
09-26-17, 18:24
No intel on lady, but here is BP ad link, ad & pic, for your reference. Same pic basically.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-to-town-tinkerbell/48829737

New to town Tinkerbell - 23.
Posted: Tuesday, September 19,2017 7:03 PM.

Stressed out? Want to relax. Need a massage from a talented petite lady let me come to you and help you call me at 78one355690six.
Poster's age: 23 Location: Boston, Boston / Camb / Brook.I think she's a friend of a friend's friend's ex-gf. I'm trying to follow up on it. Not 100% positive, but here's some more pics that I think are her that I found.

HankChinanski
09-26-17, 19:28
I think she's a friend of a friend's friend's ex-gf. I'm trying to follow up on it. Not 100% positive, but here's some more pics that I think are her that I found.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I'm dying to hear a report to see if she's the real deal.

TruckStop69
09-27-17, 14:48
I setup a car date with the woman in the photos at legacy place. She offered .6 for BBJ and 1. For FS. Ended up waiting about 15 minutes at the time we agreed before giving up. She messaged me 2 hours later saying she's 30 minutes out. Then messages me today about prices for her incall. Has anyone seen her? Unsure if I should give her a second chance.

Malibu1980
09-27-17, 17:19
I setup a car date with the woman in the photos at legacy place. She offered .6 for BBJ and 1. For FS. Ended up waiting about 15 minutes at the time we agreed before giving up. She messaged me 2 hours later saying she's 30 minutes out. Then messages me today about prices for her incall. Has anyone seen her? Unsure if I should give her a second chance.I've talked to her once, I think she's unattractive and possibly a junkie addict, I mean normal girls don't do car dates in the broad daylight and she's a serial poster, she makes that ad everyday sometimes more when its flagged quick, not surprised she no showed because that's what addicts do, they post for money to get there stuff and once they get it no one else matters, so in the time you were driving there she probably got her quick fix and then couldn't be bothered. Make your own ads in the mis romance or gigs, woman who make there own ads everyday usually are no good.

BSmith1116
09-27-17, 18:07
I setup a car date with the woman in the photos at legacy place. She offered .6 for BBJ and 1. For FS. Ended up waiting about 15 minutes at the time we agreed before giving up. She messaged me 2 hours later saying she's 30 minutes out. Then messages me today about prices for her incall. Has anyone seen her? Unsure if I should give her a second chance.I haven't seen her but based on those pics I'd give it a second shot. She looks hot!

DickySmith
09-27-17, 20:13
Put a craiglist casual encounter ad. Holy cow, got like 30 replies within a short time and I don't even know if there is one real one.

How to tell from rebot spammers?

DeepThroat69
09-27-17, 23:39
I haven't seen her but based on those pics I'd give it a second shot. She looks hot!She did the same to me but told me to meet her in Forest Hills station in Dorchester. This was Monday.

BostonRedSox
09-28-17, 00:51
I think she's a friend of a friend's friend's ex-gf. I'm trying to follow up on it. Not 100% positive, but here's some more pics that I think are her that I found.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.If that's true, then it might be a very small world. She looks very familiar to me as well. Possibly one of my coworker's sisters.

TEZagat
09-28-17, 08:47
Cross-posting here as I'm not sure if many read the Brockton forum. See the OP for pics.

Says she used to work the Brockton area but hasn't in a while. Name might be Krysta or Kaylee. Pics she provided in our email dialogue; she says first two are from within the last couple of months, thus I'd infer the third (in the hat) is older. Don't have digits yet. Considering seeing her for a car date when I'm in her area, so any info appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Vintage68
09-28-17, 11:38
Put a craiglist casual encounter ad. Holy cow, got like 30 replies within a short time and I don't even know if there is one real one.

How to tell from rebot spammers?Two tell tale signs. They give you an email address or link to follow. Or if you reply to them and get an immediate reply back. Ask a very specific question and you will get a canned reply.

TruckStop69
09-28-17, 13:31
I've talked to her once, I think she's unattractive and possibly a junkie addict, I mean normal girls don't do car dates in the broad daylight and she's a serial poster, she makes that ad everyday sometimes more when its flagged quick, not surprised she no showed because that's what addicts do, they post for money to get there stuff and once they get it no one else matters, so in the time you were driving there she probably got her quick fix and then couldn't be bothered. Make your own ads in the mis romance or gigs, woman who make there own ads everyday usually are no good.I assumed she was an addict after emailing back and forth for 2 days. I've posted a few CL ads but seem to only get bots. Hopefully I find more suckcess.

Ridem
09-28-17, 16:14
Craigslist: Here's a cutie, Anyone had any experience?

https://worcester.craigslist.org/cas/d/let-me-ride-you-and-fill-up/6324820284.html

DickySmith
09-28-17, 16:45
Good advice!

Two tell tale signs. They give you an email address or link to follow. Or if you reply to them and get an immediate reply back. Ask a very specific question and you will get a canned reply.

BostonMan781
09-28-17, 18:12
Why are people posting Brockton / Worcester here? This is Boston.

BostonMan781
09-28-17, 18:26
I setup a car date with the woman in the photos at legacy place. She offered .6 for BBJ and 1. For FS. Ended up waiting about 15 minutes at the time we agreed before giving up. She messaged me 2 hours later saying she's 30 minutes out. Then messages me today about prices for her incall. Has anyone seen her? Unsure if I should give her a second chance.Pretty sure that is a SW who is always at the end of Dot ave before Dunks. Towards southie.

Nrlmus
09-29-17, 00:00
If that's true, then it might be a very small world. She looks very familiar to me as well. Possibly one of my coworker's sisters.Yea, she looks familiar to me too. I wonder if it's something taking from the internet or some famous personality. Or maybe I just seen her ad on backpage before.

Camera3
09-29-17, 11:01

How to tell from rebot spammers?You mean, the contacts I get back from Craigslist girls are fake? I am shocked!

Seriously, and with respect, I will tell you I have had some really fun dates off Craigslist, both those I have contacted but also those responding to my adds. But I would guess the success to failure ratio is about 200 to one and only worth it if it is just part of the game plan. My strategy is to constantly mine only those with pics and phone numbers and use a blind email address to catch the dozens of spam emails that come in daily. I used to read some that have pics but now, just erase them all. If it was the only game in town I fear I would be celibate.

C3.

DickySmith
09-29-17, 15:40
Thanks, Mate,

It seems taking solid effort and time to get good leads. I just did not expect all the machine spammers going nuts on me Some of pics are really nice but have to be fake:

I posted twice, so far, don't think I got one real lead. Or if there were, they were buried somewhere deep and I got impatient and did not see it.

Stay safe and have fun!

You mean, the contacts I get back from Craigslist girls are fake? I am shocked!

Seriously, and with respect, I will tell you I have had some really fun dates off Craigslist, both those I have contacted but also those responding to my adds. But I would guess the success to failure ratio is about 200 to one and only worth it if it is just part of the game plan. My strategy is to constantly mine only those with pics and phone numbers and use a blind email address to catch the dozens of spam emails that come in daily. I used to read some that have pics but now, just erase them all. If it was the only game in town I fear I would be celibate.

C3.

CandyMan555
09-29-17, 21:24
Thanks, Mate,

It seems taking solid effort and time to get good leads. I just did not expect all the machine spammers going nuts on me Some of pics are really nice but have to be fake:

I posted twice, so far, don't think I got one real lead. Or if there were, they were buried somewhere deep and I got impatient and did not see it.

Stay safe and have fun!How do you reply. Also those I am not a robot request are horrible, you have to click on 50 plus picture to prove you are not a robot to reply to an ad.

Please advise. Thanks CM.

DickySmith
09-30-17, 07:43
Trying to tell I'm not a robot post. But I'm pretty green here. Experts tell me if I'm wrong.

How do you reply. Also those I am not a robot request are horrible, you have to click on 50 plus picture to prove you are not a robot to reply to an ad.

Please advise. Thanks CM.

DeepThroat69
10-02-17, 23:35
Ordered her up of CL. Black girl spinner with miles on her nody. BBBJ and CFS. 8.

She offers incalls. She is friends with SW Diane.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/little-monday-funday-w4m/6330444595.html

DeepThroat69
10-04-17, 13:30
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/car-fun-w4m/6332342724.html

Picked her up downtown. Went for a ride. . 5 bbbj no cim
Dropped her off. Good times. She does incalls fs or does outcalls

Longjblues
10-04-17, 15:20
Here is her CL ad, just so others can see it. Has reviews & pics in the babylon site.

Her old BP ads had no name, just "Sexy Chick" or "Hot Chick".

http://cheeposlist.com.boston.listcrawler.com/post/23770225/#.

Car fun. W4 m (Boston).

Posted: 2017-10-04 11:04 am.

Sexy 857 Italian female 31 twoseeking generous 56 zero7 gentleman for fun in your car.

Email me for more details and pictures.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/car-fun-w4m/6332342724.html

Picked her up downtown. Went for a ride. . 5 bbbj no cim
Dropped her off. Good times. She does incalls fs or does outcalls

Yurp5
10-06-17, 20:46
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59d7ff2617e44, check this broad I got from craigslist.

New rule for why'all, I use to give it for free but, some of yall are rats. Why'all like to go back to the girl and tell.

Anyways exchange for females number that actually work and is decent.

Bros before hoes.

KentPlus
10-09-17, 08:46
So, I finally got a meeting with this young spinner.

It took for a while; but I kept trying for a while.

Her number on other sites are as below:

78 one355690 six.

This was not the same as she replied over CLCE. But who knows?

Anyway, I invited her over to my place as she only does outcall (so she said).

I was pleasantly surprised to see her. Young looking spinner with some tattoos. Almost looks like the pic.

She said that the pic was really her.

Since I was not quite sure, I just did 30 minutes with. 150 as agreed.

Her massage?. No skill, so we went into another activity quickly.

As she took off her clothes, I noticed she did not have "tight" body.

Well, per her, she had a kid and she could not get back. Not flabby as in middle-aged lady, but fairly noticeable.

Boobs are probably fair Cs, but not quite perky as I wished.

Other than these little disappointments, she did well. BBBJ, cfs, lfk, dkf. And she was very accommodating.

I may repeat to see if she opens up more as we get to know more.

Recommend?. Well, she is at a border line for now.

As I can imagine most of guys looking for this type of spinner body expect kady to have tight body. Or I may be wrong?

She uses cab or Uber to go around; so, expect some "delay" on appointment.

Safe Hobbying!!

TuEres
10-10-17, 11:48
Got a CL hit. Says she is in Hudson. Then no more contact. Anyone know her?

Longjblues
10-12-17, 17:29
Responded to ad offering cardate, incall or outcall by 29 yr old, with non-face picture in ad, with tel number beginning with #339.

Unfortunately I did not copy the ad or pic for reference purposes.

I only heard back late afternoon. Was told that GFE experience, 100 hh, and the description is 5'4, 130,36 C.

Let me know if anyone contacted her today and met with her, or recognizes the lady based on the limited info that I have provided.

I know its a long shot, but she seemed like a good one. TIA.

TuEres
10-13-17, 06:30
Got a CL hit. Says she is in Hudson. Then no more contact. Anyone know her?Hello guys,

Took the plunge. . 4 for BBBJ spot afterwards. Super nice girl. Just had a baby, so she is a little bigger. BJ was ok. The place was quiet and safe. If you want a nice BJ with in a quiet place, she is your girl. You would have to post around Hudson to get her.

Enjoy65
10-14-17, 20:44
I have been working a lot for a good while and have been out of the game for a while.

I had a day off and Shayla who used to work from a place on route1 Peabody area has resurfaced in the revere / malden area.

Spent some time her, her body is not quite as tight as it was but she is still super hot. Met her she delivers and is fun, clean and always a good time. She is a stickler on a cover which I like but want this review to be worth while. Peace.

CandyMan555
10-14-17, 22:23
I have been working a lot for a good while and have been out of the game for a while.

I had a day off and Shayla who used to work from a place on route1 Peabody area has resurfaced in the revere / malden area.

Spent some time her, her body is not quite as tight as it was but she is still super hot. Met her she delivers and is fun, clean and always a good time. She is a stickler on a cover which I like but want this review to be worth while. Peace.Such a tease, contact info please! Thanks CM.

Enjoy65
10-15-17, 07:00
Such a tease, contact info please! Thanks CM.Sorry about that!

http://redheadshayla.escortbook.com/

Member #5550
10-15-17, 09:00

Spent some time her, her body is not quite as tight as it was but she is still super hot. Met her she delivers and is fun, clean and always a good time. She is a stickler on a cover which I like but want this review to be worth while. Peace.Damn, haven't seen her for awhile! A blast from the past!

Trailman44
10-15-17, 20:38
Got a hit for an ad from a girl in rosingdale. 70 for qv car date 150 FS. Does any one have any experience?

Yurp5
10-16-17, 01:09
Got a hit for an ad from a girl in rosingdale. 70 for qv car date 150 FS. Does any one have any experience?Seem iffy she pretty. Too good to be true.

Izmiz
10-16-17, 10:32
Got a hit for an ad from a girl in rosingdale. 70 for qv car date 150 FS. Does any one have any experience?Go for it, she is pretty cool and hot , I saw her for a car date, have not tried for FS but will do soon when it works out.

Longjblues
10-16-17, 10:47
Enjoy, you connected with Shayla through an ad Shayla posted, or you posted on CL? Was it CE section? Just curious.

She used to post on BP all the time.

Thanks.

Sorry about that!

http://redheadshayla.escortbook.com/

Enjoy65
10-16-17, 13:43
Enjoy, you connected with Shayla through an ad Shayla posted, or you posted on CL? Was it CE section? Just curious.

She used to post on BP all the time.

Thanks.LJB and anyone interested.

I saw her add on CLCE, I called her from the number in the ad. Since the latest BP change I have noticed some of the ladies have been posting in various sections on CL.

She was never a particularly wild lady. That said she was always clean, never seemed on anything and reliable.

Hope this helps.

DeepThroat69
10-18-17, 14:22
Lexxxi is available in boston. She posts on backpage. She is wonderful qv bbw queen. She is high volume but provides great service. Loves DT. Every covered. CBJ, CFS, anal available. No GFE or daty.

QV. 6 hh. 8 $1. 2 hr.

+80 for backdoor.

MSOG available.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/sexy-thick-chick-down-and/6351065674.html

DeepThroat69
10-19-17, 12:04
Anybody have a feedback?

Body: curvy.

Height: 5'4" (162 cm).

Hi I am in the process of getting my massage license.

And need some more practice I have all the oils we need candles and light music if that is to your liking also please let me know if you want a more personal touch to this massage as well.

TuEres
10-19-17, 12:18
I haven't gotten a response back. Someone posted on CL about a scam in that area. Just be careful.

Anybody have a feedback?

And need some more practice I have all the oils we need candles and light music if that is to your liking also please let me know if you want a more personal touch to this massage as well.

Boston Apple
10-19-17, 13:27
Anybody have a feedback?

And need some more practice I have all the oils we need candles and light music if that is to your liking also please let me know if you want a more personal touch to this massage as well.That is a hard-looking 28 if you ask me.

Cheffy
10-19-17, 15:46
That is a hard-looking 28 if you ask me.Saw other pics where she looks older than that.

DeepThroat69
10-19-17, 18:41
Got a hit for an ad from a girl in rosingdale. 70 for qv car date 150 FS. Does any one have any experience?She is real. Only does car dates though. She has a boyfriend but he is cool with her earning extra money. Provides good service too bad its in the car since she is a spinner. Be sure to bring your own condoms. She doesn't provide her phone #.

TuEres
10-20-17, 06:49
I got a CL hit for a massage for 2 women in Lowell. $$ for sensual / tantric. Anyone up there knows them?

TopDog69
10-20-17, 07:28
She is real. Only does car dates though. She has a boyfriend but he is cool with her earning extra money. Provides good service too bad its in the car since she is a spinner. Be sure to bring your own condoms. She doesn't provide her phone #.How to get in touch with her or a link to her ads?

Mhole1113
10-21-17, 16:33
Got these from a contact, they browse the whisper app on occasion if they are bored. I can not verify if true but thought I'd share.

I guess she advertises and responds to CL Boston ads.

Kuro4
10-21-17, 20:16
Anyone have any info on this girl. Posts that she is offering oral car date. In the email she says she is 24, in Salem and wants 60. Is she legit?

Chinhap554
10-22-17, 10:24
I think this is the same girl Malibu1980 posted about a little while back. Search for the name "Fallon" in this thread and you'll find it.

Anyone have any info on this girl. Posts that she is offering oral car date. In the email she says she is 24, in Salem and wants 60. Is she legit?

DBoy781
10-22-17, 15:58
Anyone have any info on this girl. Posts that she is offering oral car date. In the email she says she is 24, in Salem and wants 60. Is she legit?I went and seen her last night around 1 am. She's legit and pic is real. Gave. 5 for BBBJ and it was good. Picked her up in Salem and parked in the back of her apartment in my car with her. Might repeat.

Attwater
10-22-17, 23:01
Anyone have any info on this girl. Posts that she is offering oral car date. In the email she says she is 24, in Salem and wants 60. Is she legit?She's real.

Member #5550
10-23-17, 14:13
I went and seen her last night around 1 am. She's legit and pic is real. Gave. 5 for BBBJ and it was good. Picked her up in Salem and parked in the back of her apartment in my car with her. Might repeat.How does her body look?

Longjblues
10-23-17, 16:07
Am I missing anything here? There is a girl in Malden, who may post on CL and the whisper app, that will take your money to chill with you, and then vanishes?

No telephone, address, clear picture, description, or email, or perhaps an ad to narrow it down? Nothing to identify this lady? Other than the attachment???

Got these from a contact, they browse the whisper app on occasion if they are bored. I can not verify if true but thought I'd share.

I guess she advertises and responds to CL Boston ads.

DcDhol
10-23-17, 17:05
Has anyone seen them? Wondering if it's legit. I've seen their ads for a month now, skinny blonde with a butterly tattoo near her navel. They offering a live sex show for. 8 plus happy end. The dude being there is kind of worrying.

Enjoy65
10-23-17, 17:44
Has anyone seen them? Wondering if it's legit. I've seen their ads for a month now, skinny blonde with a butterly tattoo near her navel. They offering a live sex show for. 8 plus happy end. The dude being there is kind of worrying.They are real, serious users. She is hot. I went when he was banging us but he has been getting jealous and I it got uncomfortable. Not fun for me anymore with drama, that said she is hot and pretty tight.

Hope this helps.

TRex69
10-23-17, 21:46
Initials are KD.

She has been on CL for a long time because I remember her responding to an ad years ago.

I never met her though and after a long time has passed she responds.

Anyone see her? Any details.

Her pic looked okay.

Thanks.

Big Head
10-24-17, 16:49
Got a hit for an ad from a girl in rosingdale. 70 for qv car date 150 FS. Does any one have any experience?She also responded to my AD. She is firm about 70 for a BBBJ in a car. I won't pay that. I have her number.

-BH.

EuHunter
10-24-17, 18:21
They are real, serious users. She is hot. I went when he was banging us but he has been getting jealous and I it got uncomfortable. Not fun for me anymore with drama, that said she is hot and pretty tight.

Hope this helps.I can also confirm this. I have banged her 2 times but then I hit them up a few months back and all she offered was a bjj with cum on tits so I haven't been. Told them if they go back to letting us bang her I would see them. Haven't heard from them since.

Ho Hunter 328
10-24-17, 18:27
She also responded to my AD. She is firm about 70 for a BBBJ in a car. I won't pay that. I have her number.

-BH.Not that firm, at least she wasn't when I saw her for $50 a few months ago. Probably depends on her needs at the time, she was definitely "sick" when I saw her if you know what I mean. Not bad enough that it effected her performance, but noticeable if you know what to look for.

Jafo101
10-24-17, 21:03
I went and seen her last night around 1 am. She's legit and pic is real. Gave. 5 for BBBJ and it was good. Picked her up in Salem and parked in the back of her apartment in my car with her. Might repeat.Is she still posting?

Mark IV
10-24-17, 21:53
Has anyone of you had experience with Vera Libertas? They post Ads on craigslist often.

Looking for individuals interested in attending a private, invite only Group Sex Event. The event will be held in Massachusetts at an undisclosed location, in the first week of December (2017). We have held similar events in the Caribbean and Los Angeles.

To be considered please message us with your email address and Facebook / Instagram profile or 2 current (full body) pictures.

Cost info:

Single Males - $250.

Single Females - $150.

Couples - $200.

* This is a mansion, all night event. Everything is included.

DeepThroat69
10-25-17, 14:33
Any luck with this one?

Body: fit.

Looking to relax and have a good time I'm very outgoing and open to different things.

KentPlus
10-25-17, 15:31
Any luck with this one?

Body: fit.

Looking to relax and have a good time I'm very outgoing and open to different things.I also replied to that CL post earlier. But still no reply.

PICs look TGTBT anyway.

Cheers!

PussyFreak
10-25-17, 16:06
I also replied to that CL post earlier. But still no reply.

PICs look TGTBT anyway.

Cheers!Found her facebook when she posted with the brunette lady, she's real pics are real that other lady is really her mom, they are mother daughter meeting people how low is that.

DcDhol
10-25-17, 16:58
I also replied to that CL post earlier. But still no reply.

PICs look TGTBT anyway.

Cheers!Did some internet sleuthing. Found her real name and FB profile. Looks like a single mother with a maybe-pimp boyfriend.

Mhole1113
10-25-17, 18:36
Yes you are missing something, about 6 posts down from mine is a girl with that exact picture, plus a bit of a description. I've never met her or seen her af myself so I cannot confirm more info, but I'd rather not take that risk. How you can feel free and let us all know how it goes.

Am I missing anything here? There is a girl in Malden, who may post on CL and the whisper app, that will take your money to chill with you, and then vanishes?

No telephone, address, clear picture, description, or email, or perhaps an ad to narrow it down? Nothing to identify this lady? Other than the attachment???

Big Head
10-26-17, 01:22
She responded to my AD. Wanted 150 flat rate. I am not paying that. I have her number.

-BH.

Herow
10-26-17, 14:43
I appreciate this post; I ran into her and she runs it like she's just legit looking to hang out. Let's get bud yeah, nothing about pay for play. Just supposed to be a nice, normal person you go hang with who has a hottub. Glad to see my laziness saved me from a ripoff.

DeepThroat69
10-30-17, 13:02
Late night call! - w4 m (Dorchester).

Height: 5'8" (172 cm).

The wind is keeping me up. Anyone with me? 24, brown hair, blue eyes. Pics available upon request. (339) six seven four-1737.

She wanted $. 5 hhr. Priced seemed high. Was just looking for a car date.

Celticsdada
10-30-17, 16:41
FYI she is bigger in person. Met on Adams st in Dot, not very ideal.

Late night call! - w4 m (Dorchester).

Height: 5'8" (172 cm).

The wind is keeping me up. Anyone with me? 24, brown hair, blue eyes. Pics available upon request. (339) six seven four-1737.

She wanted $. 5 hhr. Priced seemed high. Was just looking for a car date.

EuHunter
10-31-17, 17:42
Anyone got this girls new number?

Andreas Kilmer
10-31-17, 20:40
Got a hit for an ad from a girl in rosingdale. 70 for qv car date 150 FS. Does any one have any experience?Pictures are accurate but probably 1 year old and 20 lbs light. She is firm on $70 for a BBBJ and has rules. She doesn't allow any touching under the clothes during BJ and won't take anything off. Her technique isn't bad, but too expensive and not as hot in person as the pictures. My two cents.

Longjblues
11-01-17, 10:12
I haven't seen her post anywhere for a long time. I attempted to contact her a few times with her original number, and she didn't respond or indicate that she was still in business.

Unknown978
11-01-17, 15:26
I haven't seen her post anywhere for a long time. I attempted to contact her a few times with her original number, and she didn't respond or indicate that she was still in business.She was inn and Waltham for a while. Then popped up in ayer. Changed numbers each time. I saw her a few times but only in peabody, never made it to her other destinations. She was really flaky and hard to get a converation going to even set something up.

KentPlus
11-02-17, 15:47
Suddenly, I got many txt from this Taunton Blonde asking if I want to meet up or not.

She did NCNS twice; so, I am not going to try again.

She sent me some pics. Her last 4 is now 8469.

A little update. Failure!

She did NCNS once; then, I was still trying to connect with.

We agreed again for another date / time after a while.

She said that her phone is partially broken; so, needed to get a new phone. But had no money.

I said, ". Well, if we meet up, I can certainly help on getting one. Etc. ".

Drove about 90 min to get Taunton. She did it again, NCNS.

I am done with this lady.

Her last 4 is 2392.

Guys, don't waste your time and effort!!

Enjoy65
11-02-17, 17:14
She was inn and Waltham for a while. Then popped up in ayer. Changed numbers each time. I saw her a few times but only in peabody, never made it to her other destinations. She was really flaky and hard to get a converation going to even set something up.Not sure, but, I think you two are speaking of two different ladies! No dog just think I am probably right. Btw , the Sam Waltham, NS post nearly every day.

EuHunter
11-02-17, 17:56
Been seeing this girls ad a lot lately anyone go see her?

Longjblues
11-03-17, 10:50
Sam aka Sammi has always been on Northshore as far as I know. Her FB page supports that she is living on NS. The pic that was in EUHunter's inquiry is the actual Sam from the Northshore. Here is my post from a year ago asking about her. That is her usual ad from BP, at the time. The last time I saw her, she had posted on CL, but same basic description as her BP ad. I'd definitely see her again, if she was available.

Any info on this one: Sexy Northshore, Petite Italian, 5'2", "bubble butt black hair?
She indicated GFE for reasonable donation. No pics in ad.

Sexy Italian& - 25.
Posted: Tuesday, June 28,2016 4:33 AM.

I'm 5'2 black hair A cup bubble butt &; I'm here for you and what you want&. IN CALL ONLY.
978*624*8048.
Poster's age: 25.

I haven't seen her post anywhere for a long time. I attempted to contact her a few times with her original number, and she didn't respond or indicate that she was still in business.

Enjoy65
11-03-17, 19:31
Sam aka Sammi has always been on Northshore as far as I know. Her FB page supports that she is living on NS. The pic that was in EUHunter's inquiry is the actual Sam from the Northshore. Here is my post from a year ago asking about her. That is her usual ad from BP, at the time. The last time I saw her, she had posted on CL, but same basic description as her BP ad. I'd definitely see her again, if she was available.My apologies I was thinking of a different sam.

Keeping having fun boys.

CuriousGorub
11-03-17, 21:41
Got a hit for an ad from a girl in rosingdale. 70 for qv car date 150 FS. Does any one have any experience?What's her ad link?

Big Head
11-06-17, 03:53
Has anybody seen her?

Thanks,
-BH.

Trailman44
11-06-17, 09:30
What's her ad link?I wish I could help but I can't. She didn't share her digits or email and responded to my ad. All we did was correspond through the CL email chain. I would post an ad looking for car fun in the Rosi area and she should reach out to you. Other members have told me that she has hit their ads frequently so I am sure she will reach out to you sooner or later.

Malibu1980
11-09-17, 22:29
Hit about 5 of my ads the past couple of days, have her facebook and some info but she looks familiar to me like she's been on before years back but I can't seem to remember. Anyways anyone ever meet or know who she is please let me know.

Tdg222
11-10-17, 10:06
Hit about 5 of my ads the past couple of days, have her facebook and some info but she looks familiar to me like she's been on before years back but I can't seem to remember. Anyways anyone ever meet or know who she is please let me know.Can you message me her number would like to try her out thanks.

Big Head
11-12-17, 01:00
I responded to her AD. 80 for half 100 for hr. I will not see her but I have her number.

-BH.

Big Head
11-12-17, 01:08
I responded to her AD. She is on Adams St. Do not know her prices but have her number.

-BH.

Big Head
11-12-17, 01:17
I responded to her AD. She can host. BBBJ+CIM = 60 (after some negotiations). I am not interested but I have her number and FB page.

-BH.

DeepThroat69
11-12-17, 02:06
I responded to her AD. She is on Adams St. Do not know her prices but have her number.

-BH.Quoted me $. 5 hhr.

Big Head
11-12-17, 12:06
CL says Beatiful Busty in Saugus, but she is actually in Lynn. Typical user SW, crazy and a thief. Could have pulled myself out of the situation but did not react on time. Well, lesson learned, moving on.

-BH.

LucyLadyMy
11-12-17, 12:41

-BH.BH will you please msg me her number.

Big Head
11-12-17, 13:10
CL says Beatiful Busty in Saugus, but she is actually in Lynn. Typical user SW, crazy and a thief. Could have pulled myself out of the situation but did not react on time. Well, lesson learned, moving on.

-BH.Too many PMs to respond to, so I will do it here. She sounded friendly on the phone, mature, was hosting at her place, agreed to BBBJ for 60, I felt relaxed driving to her place in Lynn. When I pulled over she wanted to do it in her car and money upfront. She is older worn-out SW and I refused at first and was about to leave, but then changed my mind and offered her 40. She took it and started behaving crazy, yelling obscenities, refused to blow me. I got out, wished her well and drove away. I have no other pictures to share.

-BH.

MeatMan
11-12-17, 13:15
Too many PMs to respond to, so I will do it here. She sounded friendly on the phone, mature, was hosting at her place, agreed to BBBJ for 60, I felt relaxed driving to her place in Lynn. When I pulled over she wanted to do it in her car and money upfront. She is older worn-out SW and I refused at first and was about to leave, but then changed my mind and offered her 40. She took it and started behaving crazy, yelling obscenities, refused to blow me. I got out, wished her well and drove away. I have no other pictures to share.

-BH.What I find disturbing are the guys Pm'ing you for digits KNOWING that this broad is a fucking absolute trainwreck. Some just can't think with the.......well, you know.

MeatMan
11-12-17, 13:21
I responded to her AD. She can host. BBBJ+CIM = 60 (after some negotiations). I am not interested but I have her number and FB page.

-BH.I had her last month. I was going to do a report but, got discouraged by her asking me to finish because she had another person coming. Her BBBJ was ok, nothing to write home about. $50 was the deal for her services. I won't repeat.

Relahw
11-12-17, 17:53
Hit about 5 of my ads the past couple of days, have her facebook and some info but she looks familiar to me like she's been on before years back but I can't seem to remember. Anyways anyone ever meet or know who she is please let me know.I know who is but never knew she worked / she's a fatty and a user but she's young got to be med 20's and a nice set of cans.

I'd like more info myself if anyone has It if like to give her a test ride.

Enjoy65
11-13-17, 17:40
Hi, got this hit from a CL ad.

She first asked for 200 . I replied, no thanks. She wrote back 100 and bring protection. Just wondering if anyone has knowledge to share. She looks a little bigger than I usually like, but it's lean times.

Thank you.

Knottellin
11-13-17, 19:25
I'm willing to TOFTT if you want to share.

Hi, got this hit from a CL ad.

She first asked for 200 . I replied, no thanks. She wrote back 100 and bring protection. Just wondering if anyone has knowledge to share. She looks a little bigger than I usually like, but it's lean times.

Thank you.

Enjoy65
11-14-17, 14:17
I'm willing to TOFTT if you want to share.She emailed me more than 5 times last night, most messages said hey or hi. We were going to meet this morning. I don't have any desire to be in here game.

I do not have contact since we emailed through CL.

Oh well, the search continues!

DeepThroat69
11-14-17, 14:31
Hi think her name is Christine or Kim. She used to post on backpage. I haven't seen her in over a year. Definitely chasing the demons.

I remember her BBBJ and cfs being. 8 . She is very submissive to fuck.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/car-w4m/6384859225.html

Enjoy65
11-15-17, 17:05
kg3fs-6388227037@pers.craigslist.org

FYI, Shayla has an ad up right now, north shore area. I have no other info. Our schedules didn't match today. That said I know some find her mechanical and pricy but I think she is solid if you do not have a go to girl. I find her to be a enjoyable second option. Either way just sharing info.

Enjoy65
11-16-17, 06:19
She looks a bit familiar. Can you offer an area where she could have been found? Did she host / travel?

Hi think her name is Christine or Kim. She used to post on backpage. I haven't seen her in over a year. Definitely chasing the demons.

I remember her BBBJ and cfs being. 8 . She is very submissive to fuck.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/d/car-w4m/6384859225.html

DeepThroat69
11-16-17, 12:32
She looks a bit familiar. Can you offer an area where she could have been found? Did she host / travel?Car Dates only. She was near ashmont in Dorchester or told me she sometimes stays in Quincy.

KingReviewer
11-16-17, 13:10

-BH.Tried to get in touch, somehow felt pretty unenthusiastic so I let it pass. She said she is from Qtown its $ and usually start with BJ and see where it goes. I have her digits too. Let me know if anyone needs them.

EmsKula
11-18-17, 01:35
I saw this lady who is amazing at what she do. She picked me up and all business was done in her black track. While giving me a deep throat BBBJ, she squirted a couple of times. She took it a good ass pounding. When business was done, I felt disgusted at myself and even felt like throwing up. I was warned about her looks, etc.

Member #5552
11-18-17, 17:13
I saw this lady who is amazing at what she do. She picked me up and all business was done in her black track. While giving me a deep throat BBBJ, she squirted a couple of times. She took it a good ass pounding. When business was done, I felt disgusted at myself and even felt like throwing up. I was warned about her looks, etc.Wait what? Who? Is this a soul cleansing post? Please let us know who this woman is that made you feel so yucky.

TuEres
11-19-17, 00:09
I saw this lady who is amazing at what she do. She picked me up and all business was done in her black track. While giving me a deep throat BBBJ, she squirted a couple of times. She took it a good ass pounding. When business was done, I felt disgusted at myself and even felt like throwing up. I was warned about her looks, etc.I went over her house mid July. Looks were brutal. I was warned. . 30 for everything. BBBJ was crazy good. I forgot rubber but still went for it. She got on top and sounded like her bones were breaking. They were cracking like a skeleton in a horror movie. Then went for doggie. Pounded her until I felt her finish. I told her in advance I wanted anal. I go for it, she screams it was too big. I extra lube it up and went for it again. Pounded that hole until I finished. Here comes the worst part: I go to the bathroom to clean up. There was shit on my junk. I had to hold my breath not to throw up. It was a horror show. I'm uncut. There was shit everywhere. I grabbed a towel in her bathroom, put soap on it and washed my shit. Probably the worst that I have experienced hooking up with chicks. I paid then bounced. I felt like the biggest piece of shit. I almost threw up driving down the street. FYI if you want to question your life and hooking up with chicks, go see her. I don't want to sound mean, but it's been 4 months and sometimes I still think about that one time in winthrop.

EmsKula
11-19-17, 01:02
I went over her house mid July. Looks were brutal. I was warned. . 30 for everything. BBBJ was crazy good. I forgot rubber but still went for it. She got on top and sounded like her bones were breaking. They were cracking like a skeleton in a horror movie. Then went for doggie. Pounded her until I felt her finish. I told her in advance I wanted anal. I go for it, she screams it was too big. I extra lube it up and went for it again. Pounded that hole until I finished. Here comes the worst part: I go to the bathroom to clean up. There was shit on my junk. I had to hold my breath not to throw up. It was a horror show. I'm uncut. There was shit everywhere. I grabbed a towel in her bathroom, put soap on it and washed my shit. Probably the worst that I have experienced hooking up with chicks. I paid then bounced. I felt like the biggest piece of shit. I almost threw up driving down the street. FYI if you want to question your life and hooking up with chicks, go see her. I don't want to sound mean, but it's been 4 months and sometimes I still think about that one time in winthrop.I understand how you felt. The whole experience left a very bad taste in my mind about this hobby. We are an interesting creature: even after I posted about my experience, I have guys PM me for her digits. I did exactly the same thing, I went for it despite the warning.

MeatMan
11-19-17, 14:34
I went over her house mid July. Looks were brutal. I was warned. . 30 for everything. BBBJ was crazy good. I forgot rubber but still went for it. She got on top and sounded like her bones were breaking. They were cracking like a skeleton in a horror movie. Then went for doggie. Pounded her until I felt her finish. I told her in advance I wanted anal. I go for it, she screams it was too big. I extra lube it up and went for it again. Pounded that hole until I finished. Here comes the worst part: I go to the bathroom to clean up. There was shit on my junk. I had to hold my breath not to throw up. It was a horror show. I'm uncut. There was shit everywhere. I grabbed a towel in her bathroom, put soap on it and washed my shit. Probably the worst that I have experienced hooking up with chicks. I paid then bounced. I felt like the biggest piece of shit. I almost threw up driving down the street. FYI if you want to question your life and hooking up with chicks, go see her. I don't want to sound mean, but it's been 4 months and sometimes I still think about that one time in Winthrop.I saw her yesterday for the second time. Fucked her in her truck for $25 in some dark area in Winthrop. Her BBBJ are awesome to say the least. I'm uncut also. I've already questioned my life. Its a fucking train wreck!. LOL!.

Longjblues
11-20-17, 17:00
Just so I can make sure I avoid. I am afraid some of these description are enough for me to quit the hobby. Almost!

All the description indicate that she is not attractive, and her bones creak when you jump them.

I wasn't able to find a posted review that detailed her to any extent. My apologies if I missed a post.

Height, age and weight would be helpful, along with hair color.

There is a 43 year old, redhead, lady from Winthrop on SA. 5'4 with slim body, but looks attractive. Want to make certain that it isn't the lady you guys are meeting.

I saw her yesterday for the second time. Fucked her in her truck for $25 in some dark area in Winthrop. Her BBBJ are awesome to say the least. I'm uncut also. I've already questioned my life. Its a fucking train wreck!. LOL!.

TuEres
11-20-17, 17:39
I saw her yesterday for the second time. Fucked her in her truck for $25 in some dark area in Winthrop. Her BBBJ are awesome to say the least. I'm uncut also. I've already questioned my life. Its a fucking train wreck!. LOL!.MeatMan you are brutal. You saw her twice? I would never. Those crackly bones put me off. Something very deep and dark inside me tells me I should get a bunch of guys here together, throw 20 each to her and pound her ass to see how much she can take.

TuEres
11-20-17, 17:43
Just so I can make sure I avoid. I am afraid some of these description are enough for me to quit the hobby. Almost!

All the description indicate that she is not attractive, and her bones creak when you jump them.

I wasn't able to find a posted review that detailed her to any extent. My apologies if I missed a post.

Height, age and weight would be helpful, along with hair color.

There is a 43 year old, redhead, lady from Winthrop on SA. 5'4 with slim body, but looks attractive. Want to make certain that it isn't the lady you guys are meeting.Here is her pic:

GoBluth
11-20-17, 18:46
She'd take $20 total it wouldn't take $20 each! She's super horny and cheap. Besides that.

MeatMan you are brutal. You saw her twice? I would never. Those crackly bones put me off. Something very deep and dark inside me tells me I should get a bunch of guys here together, throw 20 each to her and pound her ass to see how much she can take.

DeepThroat69
11-20-17, 18:47
Here is her pic:She hit my ad last winter. She would kik me while she was driving a sanding truck. She begged me to pick me up so we could fuck in her truck.

I never did. Way too ugly.

SlowMo
11-21-17, 00:11
She hit my ad last winter. She would kik me while she was driving a sanding truck. She begged me to pick me up so we could fuck in her truck.

I never did. Way too ugly.Her picture is not great to be sure, but she doesn't seem THAT bad. Are you all saying she looks worse in person? She appears bosomy, is that not a plus? A shower, a little make up, and a couple of drinks wouldn't help? I mean, we are always complaining about girls willingness, and this lady is all in, just wanting gas money for the ride home.

Big Head
11-21-17, 01:22
Her picture is not great to be sure, but she doesn't seem THAT bad. Are you all saying she looks worse in person? She appears bosomy, is that not a plus? A shower, a little make up, and a couple of drinks wouldn't help? I mean, we are always complaining about girls willingness, and this lady is all in, just wanting gas money for the ride home.It is not just her looks and size, but also her manliness that creates that very heavy disturbing feeling after its done.

-BH.

MeatMan
11-21-17, 14:59
I'll be honest guys, she's not THAT bad and yeah, her body isn't a New Years Parade (she's got a pretty good set of tits though) but, what she severely lacks in looks, she makes up in performance(She has that female bodyguard look going for her). Her BBBJ / DT are damn good plus she takes in the turd cutter for cheap. I wouldn't consider her a big woman but, she's on the cusp. I did her doggy in her truck somewhere in Winthrop near a basketball court when it was dark.

She's says her windows are tinted but, I didn't pay attention while I was fucking her. Glad there was enough room in her truck otherwise it would've been impossible.

MeatMan you are brutal. You saw her twice? I would never. Those crackly bones put me off. Something very deep and dark inside me tells me I should get a bunch of guys here together, throw 20 each to her and pound her ass to see how much she can take.

Her bones didnt crack when I was with her, however she did have a problem getting her pants off. I've been to the dark side waaaaaaaay too many times.

P.S. I'm getting a lot of PM's from non-contributing members of this board asking for her number. Quite simple, the answer is no. I've heard the nightmares and I've been at this monger game for far too long. Not happenin'

Malibu1980
11-21-17, 15:42
What is going on here? There is so much hot, young pussy on CL the past 2 weeks of woman posting and replying for holiday money and the last 8 threads our all of you seeing and talking about the most disgusting woman I've ever seen on CL. I don't get it? Do you guys not like young, beautiful woman?

Enjoy65
11-21-17, 19:36
What is going on here? There is so much hot, young pussy on CL the past 2 weeks of woman posting and replying for holiday money and the last 8 threads our all of you seeing and talking about the most disgusting woman I've ever seen on CL. I don't get it? Do you guys not like young, beautiful woman?So well said!

I recognize people have a budget but CL has been lit for the first time in years! Hit something you don't feel bad about for a change. It's the season, treat your self. I doubt these choices will be there after Christmas.

A tip for all, the chick posting out calls in the dracut area is worth your time. IMHO. Please don't ask me for her info, she is posting a lot lately CLCE

MeatMan
11-21-17, 21:42
What is going on here? There is so much hot, young pussy on CL the past 2 weeks of woman posting and replying for holiday money and the last 8 threads our all of you seeing and talking about the most disgusting woman I've ever seen on CL. I don't get it? Do you guys not like young, beautiful woman?I like young beautiful women but these days but, the on women on BP / CL are the most ungrateful, lazy, violent ****** that you'll ever meet. The last straw for me was 2 years ago. I said to myself:

"Never again. I'll stick to the streets and cheap lays..........And Thailand".(I was also doing the party line for cheap lays, but that went to shit when gay men took it over.)

I've read stories where guys go to an incall and when they weren't the woman in the pic(s), they get called out on it. They're adamant about themselves being the woman in their pics and some even try to strong arm guys for money. Some even threaten to scream if you don't give them the money. Others try to snatch the money from right out of your hands and others threaten to call their pimps. I'm telling you, some of those motherfuckers will try to get violent with you if you try to leave without paying. Straight up!.

And when you DO give them the money, they give you this half assed covered BJ for 2 minutes, bend over in doggie and, think that's all you want. You ask for other positions and they start popping a fucking attitude then give you a list of shit they don't do. A lot women on Backpage and Craigslist aren't even into sex. They do it for the sake of the dollar because they sure as hell don't have life skills!. It doesn't even make any sense. These so-called "beautiful upscale chics" are the most laziest, stupidest motherfuckers I've ever come across. They want to get money and they don't want to do anything for it. They feel as though, they're entitled to YOUR money!.

So many of these young women have attitudes over the phone and expect you to patronize THEIR services. You ask them about their services over the phone, they want to hang up on you. You ask them about their services, they'll say "yes, no problem" and when you get there, they want to cop an attitude, citing you could be the police. The fuq? The real reason they don't want to talk about their services is because they don't plan to provide much of any service. They just want to get your money and get you out of there asap. Trust me. The majority of those BP/CL women are in the business of getting you in and out asap.

Their friends tell them about BP/CL and they all work out of the same hotel and post ads night and day trying to hustle fast money. They really could one flying fuck if you leave unsatisfied or nothing. And where a chic works has nothing to do with what kind of service you will get. Just because a chic working out of a nice hotel in Quincy or Somerville or wherever charging $250/ hour, that doesn't mean your getting some upscale princess with impeccable hygiene and A1 service. I've met a few women in upscale condo's in and when they took their clothes off they smell as rank as a fucking ram goat!.

Likewise, I've been to a couple of secret motels in the "hood" to see $40 chics and the chic was smelling fresh and clean the whole time and the service was actually good. Of course, location and price doesn't mean jack shit. It's all about the individual. Don't think for once that your paying for some quality upscale chic just because she went on Priceline and got a hotel in Marlborough or wherever for cheap. Any assfuck can get a hotel in any area in Massachusetts and throw an ad up on Backpage or CL with $100 qv special. Your only paying for location and looks!. That's it! The last time I went to see a hot looking young woman for $100 qv in Cambridge, the service was straight garbage! A list of "no, no, no" and the chic had no interest in her work. She only wanted the $100!. I was pissed. I work too damn hard for my money and when the chic doesn't pull through with the service, I take it as a loss and move on....... With a different agenda, SWS and cheap lays. That way, if a chic rips me off for $30(and its been a while except for the $15 I lost back in December, I had a brainfart), I don't feel it as much. JMO.

MeatMan
11-22-17, 00:07
Exotic Brunette Looking. W4 m (Boston) hide this posting.

Body: average.

Height: 5'3" (160 cm).

Sexy petite Mediterranean brunette looking for a great time with you. Serious inquires only please. Available now.

Why do I think this is a bad bad bad idea?. Mediterranean my ass.

TuEres
11-22-17, 08:16
I like young beautiful women but these days but, the on women on BP / CL are the most ungrateful, lazy, violent ****** that you'll ever meet. The last straw for me was 2 years ago. I said to myself:

"Never again. I'll stick to the streets and cheap lays..........And Thailand".(I was also doing the party line for cheap lays, but that went to shit when gay men took it over.)

I've read stories where guys go to an incall and when they weren't the woman in the pic(s), they get called out on it. They're adamant about themselves being the woman in their pics and some even try to strong arm guys for money. Some even threaten to scream if you don't give them the money. Others try to snatch the money from right out of your hands and others threaten to call their pimps. I'm telling you, some of those motherfuckers will try to get violent with you if you try to leave without paying. Straight up!.

And when you DO give them the money, they give you this half assed covered BJ for 2 minutes, bend over in doggie and, think that's all you want. You ask for other positions and they start popping a fucking attitude then give you a list of shit they don't do. A lot women on Backpage and Craigslist aren't even into sex. They do it for the sake of the dollar because they sure as hell don't have life skills!. It doesn't even make any sense. These so-called "beautiful upscale chics" are the most laziest, stupidest motherfuckers I've ever come across. They want to get money and they don't want to do anything for it. They feel as though, they're entitled to YOUR money!.

So many of these young women have attitudes over the phone and expect you to patronize THEIR services. You ask them about their services over the phone, they want to hang up on you. You ask them about their services, they'll say "yes, no problem" and when you get there, they want to cop an attitude, citing you could be the police. The fuq? The real reason they don't want to talk about their services is because they don't plan to provide much of any service. They just want to get your money and get you out of there asap. Trust me. The majority of those BP/CL women are in the business of getting you in and out asap.

Their friends tell them about BP/CL and they all work out of the same hotel and post ads night and day trying to hustle fast money. They really could one flying fuck if you leave unsatisfied or nothing. And where a chic works has nothing to do with what kind of service you will get. Just because a chic working out of a nice hotel in Quincy or Somerville or wherever charging $250/ hour, that doesn't mean your getting some upscale princess with impeccable hygiene and A1 service. I've met a few women in upscale condo's in and when they took their clothes off they smell as rank as a fucking ram goat!.

Likewise, I've been to a couple of secret motels in the "hood" to see $40 chics and the chic was smelling fresh and clean the whole time and the service was actually good. Of course, location and price doesn't mean jack shit. It's all about the individual. Don't think for once that your paying for some quality upscale chic just because she went on Priceline and got a hotel in Marlborough or wherever for cheap. Any assfuck can get a hotel in any area in Massachusetts and throw an ad up on Backpage or CL with $100 qv special. Your only paying for location and looks!. That's it! The last time I went to see a hot looking young woman for $100 qv in Cambridge, the service was straight garbage! A list of "no, no, no" and the chic had no interest in her work. She only wanted the $100!. I was pissed. I work too damn hard for my money and when the chic doesn't pull through with the service, I take it as a loss and move on....... With a different agenda, SWS and cheap lays. That way, if a chic rips me off for $30(and its been a while except for the $15 I lost back in December, I had a brainfart), I don't feel it as much. JMO.I second that. Cheap SWs and cheap UTR.

GoBluth
11-22-17, 11:59
Anyone partaken yet? Black one has a nice ass. I haven't found a window to get over there yet though.

Yurp5
11-23-17, 17:05
I like young beautiful women but these days but, the on women on BP / CL are the most ungrateful, lazy, violent ****** that you'll ever meet. The last straw for me was 2 years ago. I said to myself:

Likewise, I've been to a couple of secret motels in the "hood" to see $40 chics and the chic was smelling fresh and clean the whole time and the service was actually good. Of course, location and price doesn't mean jack shit. It's all about the individual. Don't think for once that your paying for some quality upscale chic just because she went on Priceline and got a hotel in Marlborough or wherever for cheap. Any assfuck can get a hotel in any area in Massachusetts and throw an ad up on Backpage or CL with $100 qv special. Your only paying for location and looks!. That's it! The last time I went to see a hot looking young woman for $100 qv in Cambridge, the service was straight garbage! A list of "no, no, no" and the chic had no interest in her work. She only wanted the $100!. I was pissed. I work too damn hard for my money and when the chic doesn't pull through with the service, I take it as a loss and move on....... With a different agenda, SWS and cheap lays. That way, if a chic rips me off for $30(and its been a while except for the $15 I lost back in December, I had a brainfart), I don't feel it as much. JMO.I do same exact thing brother, chaeper the better and some thime theres newbies that are really attractive and you get a good price. If I'm going to pay top dollar for a ***** it most likely be Vegas or Foreign country.

Big Head
11-25-17, 03:04
I responded to her AD. 80 for half 100 for hr. I will not see her but I have her number.

-BH.Just read on CL that she is a thief.

-BH.

Jeishein14
11-25-17, 12:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

JSamuals33
11-25-17, 14:47
Had a couple great experiences recently.

Kylie. Young, fairly attractive but very skinny and zero tits or as which is a negative for me. Simple car date In Boston I picked her up and we drove to a nice secluded spot. Great mouth skills and took direction well. She's eager to please. Cim with spit for. 7. She's a little out of the way for me for the roses is so I probably won't repeat. She didn't want me to share her # but as others have said just post a CL ad and she will probably respond.

Kelly cake maker - 52 but looks about 39. Body in great shape really pleasant to talk to. Clean house in malden, not a user and seemed to genuinely enjoy our time together. Quality BBBJ multiple positions. Definitely GFE. All I have is her email through CL but like Kylie she responds to ads. Damage 1. 2. I usually like then younger but for GFE with a hot MILF you can definitely do worse. Don't have her # but she responds to ads if you're lucky.

JSamuals33
11-25-17, 14:50
Got a hit from this one in Woburn area. 23 years old and looks good. Anyone have any experience?

JakeBoss
11-25-17, 18:00
Got a hit from this one in Woburn area. 23 years old and looks good. Anyone have any experience?Go try her out and report back.