PDA

View Full Version : Different Colfax

Member #2984
07-10-06, 04:05
Had a most disappointing time in Denver over the weekend. The rain was elentless andI Im sure kept many if not all the girls INSIDE! Sht it was a cold 53 degrees and I saw total of one (1) SW !! Went to Saturdays and got a couple laps sits (I call them) from some hot biatches but other than that its a no go for Denver. Hope it's not because of the city and police trying to clean it up like i've been reading in the Post.

I did opt for the Perky 23yo. girl from backpagedot(((( Gave a good ervice for 2 ben franklins but everything covered much also to my disappointment. Again another OH WELL experience. I'llstick with my sw's an local cronie friends.

Missin those photos Shadow.

Count Fuku
08-13-07, 00:25
I will soon to be visiting the Denver area. I hope to experience some AMP's (2) that are fun, satisfying and don't have prices that are through the roof in terms of tip and entry fee. I enjoy a decent massage, so I am looking for places where they build up to the HJ/fs with a good rub down. I checked West word and came up with Green Garden and Bali. But I don't want to be dissapointed. I don't vacation everyday.

Orient Longman
08-14-07, 01:03
Hey Count,

Bali is a much better value. They honor the sowet special which keeps your total expense to 160 bucks for an hour. If you wish to spend a shorter time in there (like 30 minutes), 140 should be enough. They post these specials on a local website. All you gotta do when you walk in is mention the sowet special. It sets you up for a hassle free relaxing time.

Malley Spa in Thornton pretty much offers the same specials.

I would avoid Green Garden if I were you. The negotiations can be tiresome.

Have an enjoyable vacation.

Count Fuku
08-15-07, 05:27
Thanks for the insider info Longman.Green is out and Bali is in,sowet style.The full hour is what I'm talking about,no need to rush when it comes to relaxing.Also,it sounds like a better value.I just searced around and found that local web site that posts different specials.