PDA

View Full Version : Befriending poor women ISO pros

Sordid
07-06-06, 10:53
Still think the best way is to hang out in poor neighborhoods and make friends with poor women. Sooner or later, you'll get to fuck them and a few of their friends. They'll need money at some point. Then tell them that you can't spare it and need it for your "needs" and that you normally pay a semi-pro to take care of your "needs". Tell them you pay her $20 for a full hour of sex. Don't suggest it, but if they need the money, they'll try to get the job. Go ahead and pay $25... but only this first day/time to help them out. Once they're used to the idea (already fucked you a few times), they'll do it for $20 easy. First time is the most critical. Just remember, it's got to be their idea. You'll get to fuck a few of her friends down the line too. Mostly young, single mothers. I try not to mess with women under 22, cause they get all emotional and stuff.

First time, go for 1.5 hours and pay her for 2. It's easy money for her, GFE for you and easy acess anytime to a somewhat clean woman. Make a few friends like this and you'll never go back to mongering. Problem is, the poorer they are, the less consistent service/availability/and locating them are. I'm not talking about the nasty homeless chicks, but the women that move every 2 months or so (get evicted/can barely pay rent).

Oh, and don't get close to the kids. They'll try to cling to you and make you thier daddy in their heads. I made that mistake the first time and I still think of them all the time. Really sad.

This has worked out well for me and I'm not rich or good looking. I am polite though.

Hope this helps someone.

Buzzed
07-07-06, 13:29
Sordid, thanks bro. Great advice.

After I read your message I went out last night to start my adventure of finding new "friends". I really only had one thing in mind, but the chick did not really need to know that. I figured itwould take a few times seeing some girl to make it work. I got boned last night, first night trying it.

Went to a local diner & spoke with the lady serving Talked a lot to her doing my best not to flirt. About 5-6, 120 pounds. Green Eyes. B cup tits. She said htat she had no car could not pay for something like that. Offered her a ride home after work. BINGO. Started talking to her, she told me how tight money was for her. I was not into talking about myself, just wanted to listen. She told me about how she needed money, and I told her I really had little myself. She later on talked about dating, and what jerks guys were (oh if she only knew me). I told her I never really dated, and she said guys have to get laid somehow. I told her when I could scrape up enough money i would pay for such services. She gave me a strange look and then changed the subject. I thought may have said something to fast. About an hour later she grabbed my balls and asked how much I usually pay.

Maybe she was just horny herself, for all i know i may have been able to fuck that shit for freakin free, but i still told her i usually pay a pro $50 an hour, but i dont have much mony thse days. She asked what I wold pay her $25 for an hour. She stuck her tougnge town my mouth and sat on me sarting a lap dance. Damn. I don't know no ****** that really do that shit. She then removed my pants and gave me a bbbj. I was so excited i nearly bused nut then, but had to hold out. I asked if I could strip her down (usually I just treat them like a *****, but I tired to be a little nice to her) and then I began to suck her tit. I was even nice enough to finger her wet pussy. She then used her mouth to put the rubber on my john, and began to ride me as I sat on her couch, windows open. damn nice shit like that. In total we did 5 positions, then she let me finish Anal. It was about 1 an hour and a half, and I told her I would pay her extra for letting me fuck her ass (did not seem like she had done that before). Oh, and she allowed pics. that was sweet.

I want to see her again tonight, but I also need to keep a line between her being my "friend?/*****" not gf. All in all left happy.

In TJ I nailed 7 girls in 3 days, but none of them were a GFE. This was way better. Although, I still think it may be easier to go pay where there is selection. I don't know how many fucks you like in a day, but I like the idea of my numbers being high. The most I've got was like 5 chicks in a day. Not sure my member can handle much more, but I'd like to try.

Wireless91910
07-07-06, 15:09
Sordid,

I couldn't agree with you more. I call them "hood rats". I had a friend that use to take me to a bar in South Central LA. I mean the hood. But I would meet these vert attractive girls, who if they had lived anywhere else would have been scooped up. You buy them a few drinks, something they are not accustomed to, and treat them right and half the time we would end up at some cheap motel, getting my brains f$$4ed out.

I used to have a term "MM Girls" McDonalds and Motel-6.

I'm in Phoenix now and have already found 2 "hood rats" that I see from time to time.

Just Me 69
07-07-06, 17:03
What was the thought behind your photo?

Webcams
07-09-06, 00:33
It's easier to fuck poor chicks then rich chicks but they all want money, some just happen to have there own already.

In the valley 1 block off the main s/w track there are a bunch of pretty young girls who for dinner and a movie at your place will give up the pussy, if you have the time a decent ride and place and chances are good your taking a few back, problem is they call back, so always wear a rubber not because your gonna catch something but they sure wouldn't mind getting knocked up.

Fuck this Place This is Bullshit I'm Outta Here!

Indian79
07-09-06, 12:04
Does Chicago these kind of places?

Buzzed
07-14-06, 14:32
I've never tried chicago, but there are poor women everywhere. Any ***** will have her price, and if you find a poor neighborhood it will be a price you can afford. I've been working on this poor chick thing for a couple weeks now, and I've nailed more chicks than i normally do with this hobby, and for less money too.

The only downside is I've been messing with the same chicks again and again (i'm going between about 6 right now). I like paying to normally only screw a chick once and am ready for new pussy, but the poor chicks who are not pro's tend to be providing me with better service (and at a lower cost).

It's nice to know that i've got the sluts more or less on my command, and i'd imagine they are getting less cock than the pro's do on a daily basis.

Indian79
08-06-06, 20:38
Please some post the areas in chicago,

I am asian. I don't know if that helps or not.

Benchseats Rock
08-07-06, 07:20
Please some post the areas in chicago,

I am asian. I don't know if that helps or not.

Somehow I think that reading the Chicago forum might help you out more than posting this here - in opinions and editorials. If you can't figure out what you need from the Chicago forum, then post your question there, but only after you RTFF: and then you should have some results.

Hope this helps (who said I'm not helpful)

Benchseats Rock

Stoner
08-07-06, 12:04
BTW...its called being a "sugardaddy". Same game whether they have wealth or dirt poor. You just have to spend more and show off more, and of course, she is looking to for help or limited dependency on another.

In my experiences, you should always set limits. Lots of limits that expressly protect your sanctity and boundaries.

I also found that you end up teaching life skills very often. You are helping them to make choices for themselves and think for themselves. You really have to have their interest in mind, and not your own for the "relationship" to stay.

I've had a friend like this for almost 8 years now. She's become a confidant in many ways and its good. They get boring after a while and banging them is just not the same as before. But if you teach them well, they will know just how to please you.

Always be careful, however, hanging in places you shouldn't be. Its easy to get caught up in drama that do not belong to you, but swifter than you can imagine, matters urgently to you. Many of your boundaries are in place to protect yourself from theseThis I share, from experiences.

Nico
08-07-06, 15:19
That's another hotspot to cruise. Some many ladies there looking for some type of assistance. I had to go there and it was weird. I felt odd driving up all dressed up in my car but whatever. There were 3 hot chicks inside looking to get food stamps. Only downside was that they all had crumb snatchers with them.

Bbcruiser
08-07-10, 22:35
I have done this a bit and I have found that you must invest a lot more time up front getting to know her and all the other BS. With a provider it's just wham bam. Once you put in the time, they will often give it up with you only having to spend little or no money. For me, I also have to get shot down a lot before I will find one who is ready to go.