PDA

View Full Version : Advice

Phoenix92
07-04-06, 21:02
Here it is..

Heading into Hollywood for the next few days..

Not sure where to go anymore for SW's.

It seems like it is picking up some... but..

Amps... CL.. or cruise..

any advice for a senior member from outta town?

Speck
07-05-06, 21:55
Here it is..

Heading into Hollywood for the next few days..

Not sure where to go anymore for SW's.

It seems like it is picking up some... but..

Amps... CL.. or cruise..

any advice for a senior member from outta town?

Sunset, from Western to Edgemont. After 3am. Sometimes after only 1am or later after 4am. Friday and Saturday night only. Other nights are at random.

Maybe a few on Sunset from La Brea to Fairfax. Also at random and not many. Same times as above

Maybe a few on Western from Melrose to Third. But not much lately. Earlier than above...maybe about 1am

Thats bout it for Hollywood.

Mel
07-06-06, 18:26
Maybe a few on Western from Melrose to Third. But not much lately. Earlier than above...maybe about 1am

If you see any good looking girls North of Melrose on Western, my advice is to look very carefully before you stop. I haven't been in that area in a long time, but it used to have a lot of transexuals in that area. Some of that can be rather attractive, too.

Phoenix92
07-06-06, 18:32
Thanks guys..

Got lucky today.. wasn't even really looking.. but driving down sunset just before the hospital.. went to turn around cause I missed my street..

I'm sitting there waiting for traffic to take my turn around left into a market area and there was a girl across the street where I was pulling into to turn around...... just looking at me.. that look..

I knew.

50 f/s at my hotel.......covered of course

sweeeeeeeet.

Webcams
07-06-06, 22:10
Took Western to 8th to cut across to central down to Figueroa on Sunday Night ? I forget to much pussy this weekend. Anyways ya there were about 4-5 t/s in the area, 2 looked almost like women but you could tell, other then that 0 real s/w's.
If you see any good looking girls North of Melrose on Western, my advice is to look very carefully before you stop. I haven't been in that area in a long time, but it used to have a lot of transexuals in that area. Some of that can be rather attractive, too.

Phoenix92
07-07-06, 00:10
here is a good story... well.. for me anyway..

I was in LA last week.. staying at a hotel near the airport..

I was in the lounge having a few drinks and this very pretty slim mexamerican woman sat down next to me and proceeded to match me drink for drink...

After about an hour I started talking to her.... next thing I knew we were closing the place and she was off to my room with me..

We talked for awhile .. then I took her clothes off... she had the newest and brightest white bikini bottom undies on and freshly shaved beneath..

I was suspicious of something....

She confessed she was an amp and was tired... and just wanted to be with someone who never knew she was..

She stayed til morn.

It was the sweeetest night I have had in a long time....

Funny thing though.. when we woke up she said to me:

"how did I get in your room? How did I get in your bed?"

I looked her in those beautiful bedroom eyes (her hair was a mess) and replied

"It must've been my charm"

Geeezus I love to travel for a living...

Chuchacu
02-07-08, 00:32
Hello All,

I've been reading all your posts for a couple of weeks now - thanks for all the info.

Do any of you have a good referral in the Los Angeles area - I'm not LE and am new to they hobby but am afraid to end up busted or in trouble with a pimp.

I've called a few of the ph #s on craigslist but these girls won't even let me check them out over the phone to make sure their postings are real.

Thanks for the help.