PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Alex9990
10-06-17, 15:33
Centerfold's last night. Average White Girl (HWP) with Dirty Blonde / Light Brown hair, long past the shoulders, with Bee Cups. She removed her bra and essentially grinded on my crotch while I played with her boobies and ass. I failed to ask or negotiate before getting three dances, so the total damage was $150. ($40 dances with $10 tip for each dance). I did inform her that the normal charge is $30 where I would have tipped based on her level of service. I didn't bother arguing after the fact as she at least did a better than average job.

I don't remember her name. Oh well.

JustACbtGuy
10-06-17, 16:54
Stopped by as well and yeah. Definitely needs a cat wash!

I stopped at Dollhouse yesterday afternoon. Paid the standard $5 day shift cover and $5 for a soft drink as being a nude place they don't serve alcohol. There were about six girls working, three of them quite large, a girl that was just so so and a tall black girl that seemed quite attractive from a distance. The last two being more interested in what was on their cell phones than the customers. So, of course the three fat ones were all over me, which I'm personally is not my thing. There was a young skinny girl with small breasts (Allie or Addie) sitting alone occasionally glancing over to me, but never made the initiative to come over to me. I finally went and sat next to her. She claimed to have been working at Dollhouse for 7 years, which I found hard to believe, but that's what she said. After I told her that it was my first time in that club, I asked her about what went on in the VIP. She was trying to be vague, but I got the impression that anything was on the table for the right price which started at $25 a song and went up.

We went to the VIP area and she did the usual sit on my lap waiting for the current song to end. During the wait, she was nice and affectionate, rubbing my neck and back. She had small perky breasts that she let me play with awaiting the next song. She then got naked and climbed on top of me facing me, straddling my hips. When she spread her legs, my gosh did the cat stink. It was so bad that it was making my eyes water. When she told me that I could touch her "down there", I didn't know if I should laugh or cry as no way was I touching that. Needless to say, one song was the limit. Great gal, but she needs to take care of that stench.

Tony Tisdale
10-07-17, 00:09
Centerfold's last night. Average White Girl (HWP) with Dirty Blonde / Light Brown hair, long past the shoulders, with Bee Cups. She removed her bra and essentially grinded on my crotch while I played with her boobies and ass. I failed to ask or negotiate before getting three dances, so the total damage was $150. ($40 dances with $10 tip for each dance). I did inform her that the normal charge is $30 where I would have tipped based on her level of service. I didn't bother arguing after the fact as she at least did a better than average job.

I don't remember her name. Oh well.If Centerfolds is like several other clubs in Jax I know that have an established per song VIP price, then this is a case where the bouncer would have sided with you over her. She doesn't get to up the price and determine the tip after the fact. In fact she would have never let it get that far. Tell her you know the price and that's all she's getting. She'd have backed right down.

Jaunty Plow
10-08-17, 16:55
I have been to a few clubs, what is the secret to requesting extras? I have seen a few guys very successful. Anyone willing to share any advice? You can PM me if you don't want to make it public.

Much obliged.

RicoJax
10-08-17, 17:08
I have been to a few clubs, what is the secret to requesting extras? I have seen a few guys very successful. Anyone willing to share any advice? You can PM me if you don't want to make it public.

Much obliged.I just recently starting frequenting the clubs a few weeks ago after a near 20 year hiatus from them. Hence, when I walk into the club, I don't hide the fact that I'm basically a newbie as they would probably see through any facade that I attempted to put on. Instead, I just sort of remain aloof, but curious. They want to pocket some money so talk of the VIP room will come up. Without expressing intent to go in there, I just ask about what goes on in there. From there, I continue with the questions, but attempt to get more details.

There is no specific secret code words that work. It is a lot of trial and error. Sometimes, an education can get expensive.

FloridaBiker
10-08-17, 17:24

Much obliged.Don't expect extras if you are a stranger on your first visit.

It can happen, but if you are a familiar face your odds go way up.

A lap dance to get familiar helps. Go easy at first and talk back there.

Dan1978
10-08-17, 18:03

Much obliged.DH is my fave for that, really to me daytime places (and usually the ones that don't sell alcohol) seem to work better for me. I always try to not come off anxious, maybe in the little convo mention how stressed your week is. Obviously they will suggest a lap dance. At this point I act reluctant. Say something like " maybe, had this one girl I was hoping was here, she gave real fun dances" you catch the drift. I've also said "maybe, but I don't want to have to jump on backpage after I leave". Subtle but not really LOL. Works for me.

LongAsTwo
10-09-17, 22:54
Confirm she is back at Wackos.

Still wearing arm coverings.

Teeth are looking a little ragged.

She has lost weight that she didn't have to lose.

Fun times can be had. Super tiny.

Said she was just taking a break and had a sugar daddy trying to get her to retire.

But after he dried up, she's back to singing songs in the back room.

Gawrsh, I hope they never lift those benches in the back. Probably enough dirty napkins to load a dump truck.

-LongAsTwo.

ValenciaGuy
10-10-17, 07:16
LOL this is a all call. Fellow fam please help me out. Finally hit Wackos for first time. Light skin witg red hair maybe black or latina. Has a ribbon / bow tat on her bellybutton area and roses on her thigh area. Any info? She was busy any info on her?

MacDaddy3106
10-10-17, 11:09
Anyone been lately? Any sketchy girls to stay away from?

RicoJax
10-10-17, 12:20
Anyone been lately? Any sketchy girls to stay away from?There was a large busty blond (very attractive face), went by the name of Angela, claimed her real name was Heather or vice versa. She made some promises of extras for the VIP room for two dances, insisted that I pay up front. Yeah, I know rookie mistake on my part. She told me that she was going to hit the ladies room first and freshen up.

Bouncer said he seen her take off out the front door and jump in a cab.

Live and learn.

PlayTime12
10-10-17, 23:52
There was a large busty blond (very attractive face), went by the name of Angela, claimed her real name was Heather or vice versa. She made some promises of extras for the VIP room for two dances, insisted that I pay up front. Yeah, I know rookie mistake on my part. She told me that she was going to hit the ladies room first and freshen up.

Live and learn.Angela robs EVERYONE was pickpocketing customers IN the VIP.

Ian Forster
10-11-17, 00:08
Where is Jersey these days. She used to work at Sins. Is she still in town?

Don't see any decent talent in Sins. Any recommendation as to which strip club is the best in JAX.

Alex9990
10-11-17, 02:23
If Centerfolds is like several other clubs in Jax I know that have an established per song VIP price, then this is a case where the bouncer would have sided with you over her. She doesn't get to up the price and determine the tip after the fact. In fact she would have never let it get that far. Tell her you know the price and that's all she's getting. She'd have backed right down.I would have handed her one Ben knowing what rates were and then given her an extra $10 or so for her effort. Seeing as I wasn't in the mood to negotiate afterwards I just let it go. She'll get the picture when we stop giving her dances.

Alex9990
10-11-17, 02:28
There was a large busty blond (very attractive face), went by the name of Angela, claimed her real name was Heather or vice versa. She made some promises of extras for the VIP room for two dances, insisted that I pay up front. Yeah, I know rookie mistake on my part. She told me that she was going to hit the ladies room first and freshen up.

Live and learn.Never ever pay up front at any strip club, that's a BIG RED FLAG. Also don't do what I did and get dances and then get the bombshell when she quotes $$ Once you get in there, let them know casually, isn't it $30 a dance in here? They'll get the picture that you aren't going to pay above that and they'll have to take it or leave since their already in VIP and don't want to waste their time.

Dan1978
10-11-17, 11:48
Where is Jersey these days. She used to work at Sins. Is she still in town?

Don't see any decent talent in Sins. Any recommendation as to which strip club is the best in JAX.If its the same one I'm thinking of she also worked and studs pub. She lived in st Aug. And I saw her once on BP but its been a while. Please share if you fo hunt her down.

Krusen09
10-11-17, 22:21
I'm just curious given the post below- who is the best day shifter at Sins and why? PM's are ok, but I'm thinking a lot of us visit dh and are curious. Or maybe just me LOL. Cheers!

Andi3030
10-12-17, 00:52
Had a bad day. Needed to blow off steam and "allie" does justice in VIP and KC a whirl. Butt RACHAEL THE BARTENDER IS TOP FREAKING NOTCH! Mgmt Is trying to up their game. IMHO. Just saying.

HellaMad22
10-12-17, 04:30
So decided to go to DH recently off Phillips and not with 15 minutes of being there a dancer comes up to me and asked if I wanted to do a VIP with a little extra on the side, in this case the extra is a HJ. Now don't get me wrong she was cute, but the girl looked like she was ready to pop one out of her any day now and I just couldn't go for it.

TheBizz
10-13-17, 21:21
I've never been to a strip club. Any places here that have an Asian dancer? Thanks.

Bizz.

Big Delicious
10-13-17, 21:28
DH is my fave for that, really to me daytime places (and usually the ones that don't sell alcohol) seem to work better for me. I always try to not come off anxious, maybe in the little convo mention how stressed your week is. Obviously they will suggest a lap dance. At this point I act reluctant. Say something like " maybe, had this one girl I was hoping was here, she gave real fun dances" you catch the drift. I've also said "maybe, but I don't want to have to jump on backpage after I leave". Subtle but not really LOL. Works for me.Brother you handed out some nuggets in that post.

As for myself, after asking how much a lap dance is, I'll sometimes smile and say, "Why would I pay that much for blue balls. " and then I laugh a little like I'm joking around. It sounds kind of simple and corny, but it's actually worked for me as an ice breaker to take the convo to "THAT" level.

Stay safe brothers. Happy hunting.

BigD.

RTMarshal
10-14-17, 01:06
Went to Wackos around 8 pm, plenty of decent talent around. Had a couple of dances. First up was a Hispanic little hottie named S. Susan? Something like that. Pardon me, I am a little inebriated. Extras available, CFS for the price of 5 songs +10 but originally wanted 2 Benjamins. I personally didn't think it was that great of a ride, but YMMV.

An hour or so after that Natya (her real name, didn't catch the stage name) sat by me and started chatting. She's average in the looks department, but had a decent convo. I had a few dances with her anyway. Didn't do any extras in the VIP but did a lot of exploring if you know what I mean. She also offered TO and I got her digits. I never asked how much that would cost, but I probably won't partake anyway.

Around 11 pm and after a few drinks I decided to head over to Sins. Plenty of pretty ladies in there, and I wish I started there instead but oh well. Met up with Karma and had a few dances with her. Didn't ask for extras, but ended up playing with her kitty for a while and she gave the little guy some kisses without me asking. Decent bod, but looked like some baby damage from what I can tell. Got her digits as well for some outside-the-club-fun, but I don't think the offer had a cost. I never asked, and she never specified.

I was a bit too tired around midnight, so I decided to call it a night. Overall not a bad night.

RTMarshal.

Hapkido1947
10-17-17, 19:21
Went to Dh after 5 pm and there were only 4 girls in the club, saw this young black girl with a excellent body, got VIP 2 songs and did everything except insertion, had tittie suck, FIV, HE and between tits with my slong, however, did not push for F / S but she was ok with everthing, my question is is have anyone else gotton F / S from her? She is very young with a tight kitty.

Fishguy717
10-18-17, 07:52
Went to Dh after 5 pm and there were only 4 girls in the club, saw this young black girl with a excellent body, got VIP 2 songs and did everything except insertion, had tittie suck, FIV, HE and between tits with my slong, however, did not push for F / S but she was ok with everthing, my question is is have anyone else gotton F / S from her? She is very young with a tight kitty.Got a name? There's more than one young black girl.

Hapkido1947
10-18-17, 14:05
Got a name? There's more than one young black girl.JUST CAME TO jVILLE, during her residency, small tits and perfect ass with short hair, young.

SfxtBro
10-18-17, 16:32
Got a name? There's more than one young black girl.I was also there right after five. Lexi I think is her name. I got done getting a crappy dance from Allie, the black girl approached me. Asked if I was still down for more dances. I declined.

SurlyJohn
10-22-17, 19:45
I was also there right after five. Lexi I think is her name. I got done getting a crappy dance from Allie, the black girl approached me. Asked if I was still down for more dances. I declined.Chatted with this dancer for a bit. But let's be honest that's not what we really care about. She took direction well in the back room and when the junior came out her singing skills were good but muffled. She's an intern out here. So um yeah make sure she earns her noodles well.

SJ.

SurlyJohn
10-22-17, 19:53
So this was my first time hitting this joint, inside looks nice and damn if it ain't a ton closer to home!! Some in and Krystal came running up, she looked alittle run through, skinny drunk ahh maybe a bit high but who am I to judge. We chatted for a few minutes she danced on stage and then asked for some quality time in the back. I opted for the more private side and damn I'm glad I did!! As soon as she started, my little man came out and she could Fucking sing! Not muffled!! 2 songs latter I was feeling a few oz lighter and was on my way! I tipped 1/2 of a song over the fee!

Stay safe.

SJ.

Dan1978
10-23-17, 00:30
Went to Wackos around 8 pm, plenty of decent talent around. Had a couple of dances. First up was a Hispanic little hottie named S. Susan? Something like that. Pardon me, I am a little inebriated. Extras available, CFS for the price of 5 songs +10 but originally wanted 2 Benjamins. I personally didn't think it was that great of a ride, but YMMV.

An hour or so after that Natya (her real name, didn't catch the stage name) sat by me and started chatting. She's average in the looks department, but had a decent convo. I had a few dances with her anyway. Didn't do any extras in the VIP but did a lot of exploring if you know what I mean. She also offered TO and I got her digits. I never asked how much that would cost, but I probably won't partake anyway.

Around 11 pm and after a few drinks I decided to head over to Sins. Plenty of pretty ladies in there, and I wish I started there instead but oh well. Met up with Karma and had a few dances with her. Didn't ask for extras, but ended up playing with her kitty for a while and she gave the little guy some kisses without me asking. Decent bod, but looked like some baby damage from what I can tell. Got her digits as well for some outside-the-club-fun, but I don't think the offer had a cost. I never asked, and she never specified.

I was a bit too tired around midnight, so I decided to call it a night. Overall not a bad night.

RTMarshal.I went to wackos. Now typically I don't ask the super hotties because they typically decline extras, atleast with me (not that I'm gross LOL) anyway. And I am being literal. The hottest dime piece stripper I ever saw sat across from me. I didn't care what happened, I mean I couldn't stop staring. I finally wave her over. Immediately ask for a lap dance. Low and behold. SUSAN. She played shy for first dance, but second dance. CBJFS. She was so hot, best natural tatas I've seen in my life. They looked fake. Dropped 2 and a half benjis but didn't care, she was that hot. Only downside. And I've never been to wackos, you must be bold because it happens on front street. But I can't imagine that they all arent going the extra mile so I didn't care.

Skyfall
10-23-17, 17:34
What is your standard tip for services at DH?

SurlyJohn
10-24-17, 22:45
What is your standard tip for services at DH?Brother I'm new to this side of the hobby. But if the song is muffled I'm only topping half a song. If he's rocking and I'm liking the mic check I'll tip what I feel the girl is worth up to 2 songs. Again I'm new, not nasty, not packing the meat pipe but not rocking the micro either. Take it as you will!

SJ.

Joker777
10-25-17, 18:28
We went to the VIP area and she did the usual sit on my lap waiting for the current song to end. During the wait, she was nice and affectionate, rubbing my neck and back. She had small perky breasts that she let me play with awaiting the next song. She then got naked and climbed on top of me facing me, straddling my hips. When she spread her legs, my gosh did the cat stink. It was so bad that it was making my eyes water. When she told me that I could touch her down there, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry as no way was I touching that. Needless to say, one song was the limit. Great gal, but she needs to take care of that stench.

I was at DH earlier this year and got a great bbj from a dancer but this girl came near me and I could smell her, LOL. I like DH and would go back when I'm in town, they never had a lot of girls but some were decent lookinh.

SurlyJohn
10-26-17, 19:36
So I met a chica today that made my heart melt. Taller girl with a nice body some baby damage but nothing crazy, the top was somewhat deflated; however, when we went in the back I think I found my ATF! Isabella? Or something close to it, by the second song Johnny was out and she was SINGING! Like down the throats singing!! Took the load!! And danced some more! Fuck I should have taken this chica home!!

Sj.

Dan1978
10-26-17, 20:02
So I met a chica today that made my heart melt. Taller girl with a nice body some baby damage but nothing crazy, the top was somewhat deflated; however, when we went in the back I think I found my ATF! Isabella? Or something close to it, by the second song Johnny was out and she was SINGING! Like down the throats singing!! Took the load!! And danced some more! Fuck I should have taken this chica home!!

Sj.Did she wear fake glasses? I had a tall one and maybe my approach was off, but couldn't even get a tug.

CraigHarper
10-27-17, 10:35

Sj.Was this on day shift?

CraigHarper
10-27-17, 10:47
Has anyone had any luck with Coleigh? She is the hot asian girl. She wants me to do a champagne room with her but not sure if its worth the entry fee. PM me if need be.

Traveler6940
10-27-17, 10:59
Has anyone had any luck with Coleigh? She is the hot asian girl. She wants me to do a champagne room with her but not sure if its worth the entry fee. PM me if need be.I did one with her a week ago. GOT NO WHERE! All talk no action. Just a glorified lap dance.

CraigHarper
10-27-17, 13:06
I did one with her a week ago. GOT NO WHERE! All talk no action. Just a glorified lap dance.Thanks for the heads up.

Satisfaxxxion
10-27-17, 16:21
Has anyone had any luck with Coleigh? She is the hot asian girl. She wants me to do a champagne room with her but not sure if its worth the entry fee. PM me if need be.I don't think the champagne room is ever worth the entry fee.

Janus420
10-27-17, 17:21
I don't think the champagne room is ever worth the entry fee.There used to be a smokin' hot little brunette Ukrainian girl named Lola at Emperor's club, circa 2006-2010. I used to fuck her 2-3 times per week in that back booth in the Champagne room there. She was great, definitely one of the best strippers ever! That girl didn't mess around and for 30 minutes you got top notch servicing for your money. Ahhhh those were the days.).

SeeMoBooty
10-28-17, 12:39
Angela robs EVERYONE was pickpocketing customers IN the VIP.That nasty hoe pick pocked me for 300 in VIP and told the bouncer and DJ that I was offering her prostitution. I got kicked out. The girl keeps getting fired for giving hand jobs in VIP and pays a $100 fine to get rehired.

MouthHunter
10-28-17, 21:10
I don't think the champagne room is ever worth the entry fee.The girl can't fuck at home. I've negotiated great things for that room but only at the old GC.

TampaDrew
10-29-17, 12:52
Lindsey. Shortish Blonde with curly hair. Neveah. Medium height Blonde. I've tipped Lindsey several times with no success. Very hard to get her to come by to chat. I guess she is not interested in making any money. For whatever reason a lot of the scores girls seem to not be interested. You tip them. Ask them to come by and chat or even discuss VIP room. They just go back to sitting with the same customers for hours on end. Then they complain about how they aren't making any money and can't pay their rent. It just doesn't make sense. They are there to make money. I'm there to spend money. But for some reason I continue to go home with a pocket full of cash. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll get their attention. Or move on to someone better.

Ian Forster
10-29-17, 19:45
I went to Sinsations last night. Complete waste of time. Most of the girls were old, big and bulky.

Only two girls caught my eye. As they were young and pretty. So ended up having a Private dance.

One girl was only 19 - half Argentinian / Colombian wearing fishnet stockings. Very pretty face but so shy that she would not even let me kiss her boobs. The other girl had a huge tatoo on her back, but private dance was awkward and was so shy just like the other girl.

Saw Lucy dance naked on the stage. She did look ravishing but she was busy with other guys and I did not want to wait too much so left.

Any recommendations to go elsewhere for Nude dancing? Is New Solid Gold or WACKOS any better?

Ace87
10-30-17, 07:03
Lindsey. Shortish Blonde with curly hair. Neveah. Medium height Blonde. I've tipped Lindsey several times with no success. Very hard to get her to come by to chat. I guess she is not interested in making any money. For whatever reason a lot of the scores girls seem to not be interested. You tip them. Ask them to come by and chat or even discuss VIP room. They just go back to sitting with the same customers for hours on end. Then they complain about how they aren't making any money and can't pay their rent. It just doesn't make sense. They are there to make money. I'm there to spend money. But for some reason I continue to go home with a pocket full of cash. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll get their attention. Or move on to someone better.And that's what I don't get? I see these girls sitting with regulars for hours and they don't get private dances or anything.

I can go into Wackos and I'ma ghost by everyone but the bartender.

GeomaticsJoe
10-30-17, 07:17
For whatever reason a lot of the scores girls seem to not be interested. You tip them. Ask them to come by and chat or even discuss VIP room. They just go back to sitting with the same customers for hours on end. Then they complain about how they aren't making any money and can't pay their rent. It just doesn't make sense. They are there to make money. I'm there to spend money. But for some reason I continue to go home with a pocket full of cash. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll get their attention. Or move on to someone better.You describing a problem that is common at every Jax club. It is probably worse at Wackos. Dancers sit with regulars and do not circulate. At the Doll House they sit and engross themselves on their cell phones. At Sins they sit a gossip like a bunch of old ladies. I too have left many night frustrated and with a pocket full of cash. But I still keep going back. There must be something wrong with me.

GeomaticsJoe
10-30-17, 07:22
I went to Sinsations last night. Complete waste of time. Most of the girls were old, big and bulky.

Only two girls caught my eye. As they were young and pretty. So ended up having a Private dance.

One girl was only 19 - half Argentinian / Colombian wearing fishnet stockings. Very pretty face but so shy that she would not even let me kiss her boobs. The other girl had a huge tatoo on her back, but private dance was awkward and was so shy just like the other girl.

Saw Lucy dance naked on the stage. She did look ravishing but she was busy with other guys and I did not want to wait too much so left.

Any recommendations to go elsewhere for Nude dancing? Is New Solid Gold or WACKOS any better?Don't know who the Colombian is. The girl with the bug tat on her back sounds like Maize, Slender with blonde hair? I had a dance with her once and it was pretty lame. Almost the worst dance I have ever gotten there. The worst one came from Ivey. Another slender spinner. Totally gave the impression that she wanted to be anywhere but the VIP. Spent most of the dame grinding in my lap with her back to me. Cut her off after one song. Just terrible.

And as far as Lucy goes. You should have waited. She is the only reason I keep going back there! As far as recommending another place? See the previous posts about dancers sitting on their asses and doing nothing. Can't really recommend any of the Jax clubs.

JaxSince1982
10-30-17, 18:30
Noticed some activity at the old strip club that sits on the same side of Phillips Hwy south of the DH. Saw doors open with furniture sitting out, and brush cleared from the parking lot. Also noticed several Harley's out front. Makes me wonder if the owners of Sxores are opening a new club. Once can hope!!

Brandon69
10-31-17, 10:13
Ready for some costumes. Hitting up today to see who is the hottest. Always partial to a black plastic cat women outfit.

Jaunty Plow
10-31-17, 13:45
Ready for some costumes. Hitting up today to see who is the hottest. Always partial to a black plastic cat women outfit.Can we bring them some chocolate. B!tc&e $ like chocolate.

FergusFromFar
10-31-17, 22:24
Noticed some activity at the old strip club that sits on the same side of Phillips Hwy south of the DH. Saw doors open with furniture sitting out, and brush cleared from the parking lot. Also noticed several Harley's out front. Makes me wonder if the owners of Sxores are opening a new club. Once can hope!!Heard it is owned by the guy who now owns Flash Dancers.

MacDaddy3106
11-01-17, 08:00
That nasty hoe pick pocked me for 300 in VIP and told the bouncer and DJ that I was offering her prostitution. I got kicked out. The girl keeps getting fired for giving hand jobs in VIP and pays a $100 fine to get rehired.So I went to Centerfold last night but didn't see this post until this morning. I got a few dances from her and had no problems what so ever. So maybe you caught her on a day before rent is due, or maybe she's been forced to clean up her act or whatever but I found it to be quite an enjoyable time!

RicoJax
11-01-17, 23:56
So I went to Centerfold last night but didn't see this post until this morning. I got a few dances from her and had no problems what so ever. So maybe you caught her on a day before rent is due, or maybe she's been forced to clean up her act or whatever but I found it to be quite an enjoyable time!No way in the world did she clean up her act. Once a thief, always a thief. See my post from October 10th http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4906-Strip-Club-Reports&p=3580203#post3580203.

Old City Joe
11-02-17, 22:53
Had the opportunity to make a couple visits on weekday afternoons recently.

First, went to Sins later in the afternoon, was a little slow but picked up. Variety of girls, probably got dances from at least 6 different ones, very good experience and left happy.

Second, went to Sins early in the afternoon, dead, only 3-4 girls, only 1 worth taking back but dipped after one song. Headed to DH, not much better there. One dance from a tall, slim younger girl, nothing to write home about and one from Ali who's been mentioned before. Cute but damn that stink. Time ran out and I left.

Next afternoon I might try Wackos. Too busy for me on weekends / nights so maybe weekday afternoons will be good.

Dan1978
11-03-17, 07:25
Brother you handed out some nuggets in that post.

As for myself, after asking how much a lap dance is, I'll sometimes smile and say, "Why would I pay that much for blue balls. " and then I laugh a little like I'm joking around. It sounds kind of simple and corny, but it's actually worked for me as an ice breaker to take the convo to "THAT" level.

Stay safe brothers. Happy hunting.

BigD.Haha. Exactly. Same affect as the BP comment. I prefer it at the bartop on a stool where they are leaned in close, for some reason they feel a little more open to reach over and rub around to start leading the convo. Either way, 90 percent of the time it is pretty much established or atleast implied what I am looking for in these lap dances. Some of the good hustlers will let you believe it could lead to more, others I've taken a chance on not expecting shit and went all out. Either way it comes with the game. I always expect to waste a few jacksons in the recon process if I don't visit a regular.

Tenn222
11-03-17, 10:47
Had the opportunity to make a couple visits on weekday afternoons recently.

First, went to Sins later in the afternoon, was a little slow but picked up. Variety of girls, probably got dances from at least 6 different ones, very good experience and left happy.

Second, went to Sins early in the afternoon, dead, only 3-4 girls, only 1 worth taking back but dipped after one song. Headed to DH, not much better there. One dance from a tall, slim younger girl, nothing to write home about and one from Ali who's been mentioned before. Cute but damn that stink. Time ran out and I left.

Next afternoon I might try Wackos. Too busy for me on weekends / nights so maybe weekday afternoons will be good.Try Wackos between 3-6. Good dreams can be had with Jane, Lizzy, Mel and somewhat with Kitty.

Bjohnsonplumb
11-03-17, 15:07
Has anybody had any experiences at the Gold Club since it reopened?

Bjohnsonplumb
11-03-17, 23:03
Went early afternoon. Main stage is not back up. New stage in sports at area. Not as comfortable as it was. Not the same atmosphere at all.

Has anybody had any experiences at the Gold Club since it reopened?

Bjohnsonplumb
11-03-17, 23:06
Friday night. Absolutely dead. Very odd. Got dances from two separate girls. No Dream.

FrnkSnbns
11-04-17, 08:55
Dropped by Wackos for the first time in a long time. Largely ignored by the girls, even after tipping on stage (except for a passing "thanks" One girl really caught my eye, but she was preoccupied. Fit, very long blond hair, gauged ears, and a big geisha tattoo on her right side and a fortune teller on her thigh below that. I think I remember her working the bar before. Anyone got the story on her?

Moved over to Sins. Watched Princess, the bartender, do a couple dances on stage and she is a REAL knockout. She got snatched up by a regular before I could get a private dance. Ended up talking to a young black spinner with small symbols tattooed down the center of her chest. Took her in the back for two songs. Very cute and personable, dance was a little boring (rubbing outside the pants, rub the kitty but no FIV, no kiss). Kind of smelled like she just dropped a deuce when she'd wave her ass in my face, but otherwise okay.

Rahzlmtm
11-05-17, 16:07
Was wondering if the redhead at wackos is worth pursuing? I have been coming the last 3 months. She only sits at the bar with regulars. Her body is perfect! Wish she mingled with people that are willing to spend money on her! Anyone have luck in VIP with her?

Member #5648
11-05-17, 22:58
Heard it is owned by the guy who now owns Flash Dancers.Some AA guys just took over the former Genies or whatever the Mexicans were going to call it. They're opening up a Sports bar with Oyster Bar is what they told me they were doing. Everything was still inside from the old business as they let me take a look see.

GeomaticsJoe
11-06-17, 10:00
Was wondering if the redhead at wackos is worth pursuing? I have been coming the last 3 months. She only sits at the bar with regulars. Her body is perfect! Wish she mingled with people that are willing to spend money on her! Anyone have luck in VIP with her?You asking about Kitty? Tall and slender red head? Looks good but dances are very lame. Had the nerve to ask for a tip after providing me with a couple of tame vanilla dances. But she will sell you her panties if you are into that sort of thing.

MikeHoncho69
11-06-17, 17:58
I got CFS from Roxy at Wackos. I think she was Brazilian. Heavy accent, blonde, big tits and a big ass. Charged me 2 benjamins and wanted the cash up front (was worried she would run). She took me into the VIP and was upfront about extras without me asking. Anybody else experiment with this one?

AnalProbe
11-06-17, 19:11
Was wondering if anybody knew anything about a little blonde spinner named Ivey that works at sinsations. Feel free to pm me.

Charlie Runkle
11-07-17, 05:52
Was wondering if anybody knew anything about a little blonde spinner named Ivey that works at sinsations. Feel free to pm me.There is a post a couple of pages back. Pretty lame if I remember correctly.

Cummings92
11-08-17, 02:52
You asking about Kitty? Tall and slender red head? Looks good but dances are very lame. Had the nerve to ask for a tip after providing me with a couple of tame vanilla dances. But she will sell you her panties if you are into that sort of thing.Oh she used to work at tdh. So adorable, but yeah, I don't always need extras but her dances were pretty disappointing especially for such a nice young thing. Hell I'd take her home if she was willing LOL.

GeomaticsJoe
11-08-17, 12:06
There is a post a couple of pages back. Pretty lame if I remember correctly.That was from me. Had her dance for me once. Her initial approach was more like she was doing me a favor by offering to dance for me. That should have told me to say no but I didn't. It was a very slow night and she was the best looking one in the place. I think that she still is. But her dances were bad. Very bad. Spent most of the time sitting with her sweet ass in my lap with her back to me. Kept her hands on her knees and was not "friendly" at all. Did a single dance and sent her on her way. She has avoided me ever since. But that was just my experience.

Of course others probably have probably had much more fun with her. I am assuming that she just did not find me appealing or "cool" enough to bother with. During other visits to the club she has always been there and from what I have observed she seems to favor the younger guys. It is a shame. She could easily become one of my favorites there and gotten multiple dances from me every time I visits. Oh well, her loss I say.

CraigHarper
11-08-17, 15:53
Has anyone seen Paris lately?

CraigHarper
11-08-17, 15:54
Is passions worth visiting during the day?

Jaunty Plow
11-08-17, 17:05
Is passions worth visiting during the day?First time stupid enough to stay and have a single Beer, second walked in, looked around and walked back out. Not planning on returning. No body even cared!

Member #5648
11-09-17, 14:54
Has anyone seen Paris lately?She's having a baby and I believe she's in GA currently.

Member #5648
11-09-17, 15:01
You asking about Kitty? Tall and slender red head? Looks good but dances are very lame. Had the nerve to ask for a tip after providing me with a couple of tame vanilla dances. But she will sell you her panties if you are into that sort of thing.There's a kitty at Sensations that her car seat covers have I believe says Ms Kitty and she sells from her website. She use to work at TDH. Then there's Kitty at Wackos short, petite and really tight pussy but says no touching (unless you hand her $100). I, personally haven't because. She tells me stuff when she's complaining other people.

Member #5648
11-09-17, 23:08
I got CFS from Roxy at Wackos. I think she was Brazilian. Heavy accent, blonde, big tits and a big ass. Charged me 2 benjamins and wanted the cash up front (was worried she would run). She took me into the VIP and was upfront about extras without me asking. Anybody else experiment with this one?I believe that you're mixing up Roxanne with Roxy, because Roxy is a tall white girl with small tits and also does extra in VIP. Roxy carries around a white rectangular purse.

ArtOfaGoodTrip
11-12-17, 04:01
Haven't seen her in months, she is a sweetheart and favorite of many, particularly mine and I'm very picky. Glad that she appears reasonably healthy, sane, and alive. I previously had my doubts. Too thin right now and hopefully able to get some weight on that frame. Her skills are well known and generally a bargain. Treat he well, you may well enjoy it!

Geiric
11-12-17, 07:45
Haven't seen her in months, she is a sweetheart and favorite of many, particularly mine and I'm very picky. Glad that she appears reasonably healthy, sane, and alive. I previously had my doubts. Too thin right now and hopefully able to get some weight on that frame. Her skills are well known and generally a bargain. Treat he well, you may well enjoy it!She was there during dayshift Thursday for sure.

Jaunty Plow
11-14-17, 23:27
Monday.

Decided to go relax, had never been to Centerfolds, average age around 33 , about 10 years older than Wacko's. When I first walked in and sat down, an older dancer came up to me and asked if I wanted a Destiny Hummer, she kind of scared me a bit. She proceeds to go down on me fully clothed and makes some kind of vibration with her mouth. She thought it was funny, but didn't do much for me. Bella came up, the best looking one in the place other than the bartenders, she was nice. Talked, laughed and decided to take a dance. She was sensual, but wouldn't let me play with kitty.

Headed on out over to Sins, when I got there, only two Dancers. Zelda and Fantasy. Zelda immediately approaches with her smile. She is a nice girl, but a little needy. Played some pool with her, rubbed her back, a few more dancers came in (Ivy, Alicia, Mason, Stacey), but decided to call it a night early.

Tuesday.

Was going to head to Wackos, but the traffic was backed up everywhere, decided to stay on the westside and head to the New Solid Gold. No entry and a lot of dancers, not a lot of customers, so of course all of the dancers sit with each other. I had one sit with me for a while, Starr. One of the best personalities I thought. She told me they do BOGO dances during happy hour, 5-8. It was around 7:30 and she was supposed to be leaving soon. They have two VIP rooms, one with the windows (I called the good girl room) and the one behind the DJ booth (the bad girl room) I decided she had been really nice so I asked again if they were two for one, she went and checked with the VIP guard and came back. I headed in on the window side, since she said they were 2 for 30 as the other side was 2 for 40. We got done with the second dance and she said I still get my free one. I looked puzzled and said, no it was two for 1. She said no, it was buy 2 get one. I went and asked the VIP dude and he said what did she say. I ended up giving 60 for two dances (didn't get my free one). WTF.

A little bit of disappointment but hey its only money.

SteveJones1969
11-16-17, 15:03
Went to the Gold Club last night and sat down with a drink. Plenty of girls there but after and hour of sitting and not a single girl approached me I left. I really do not know how these girls make money sitting with each other or with a couple of guys all night. Really, if you do not walk by and at least say hello, how are you going to separate me from my couple of hundreds dollars.

Went to Wackos and sat down. Was approached within 30 seconds. OK, not really the girl I would have picked out but she at least stopped by. Had several others throughout the next two hours. Had a couple of VIP dances, threw some money on the stage and had an overall good time. No extras were had but sometimes you just do not get lucky. First time there that I did not though. I have been to Gold Club 4 or 5 times and each time, not the greatest. And don't get it wrong. I am actually a fairly attractive man and get plenty of attention outside the clubs.

M Fever
11-17-17, 02:10
I'm in town on biz and wandered over late to Wackos. It's been a year or more since I've been. Got my beer sat at a stage and tip a couple girls as they were finishing up. One comes over to sit and thank me. I ask her name and she says Gigi. Wow. I must of had a stunned look on my face because she said, something wrong"? From RTFF I knew she was cool and a good dance. LOL I said absolutely not. We talked for a while and I had to get a VIP from her. 3 songs was all it took. She is. As you all know beautiful and lots of fun.

MouthHunter
11-17-17, 20:48
For all you dirty mother f'ers out there. Eve is working tonight.

Dan1978
11-17-17, 22:49
Went to the Gold Club last night and sat down with a drink. Plenty of girls there but after and hour of sitting and not a single girl approached me I left. I really do not know how these girls make money sitting with each other or with a couple of guys all night. Really, if you do not walk by and at least say hello, how are you going to separate me from my couple of hundreds dollars.

Went to Wackos and sat down. Was approached within 30 seconds. OK, not really the girl I would have picked out but she at least stopped by. Had several others throughout the next two hours. Had a couple of VIP dances, threw some money on the stage and had an overall good time. No extras were had but sometimes you just do not get lucky. First time there that I did not though. I have been to Gold Club 4 or 5 times and each time, not the greatest. And don't get it wrong. I am actually a fairly attractive man and get plenty of attention outside the clubs.I may be way behind. Is Gold Club open again? The one off atlantic behind car dealership? Or do you mean solid gold? Just curious if it is innocent mistake. I couldve sworn that place was still closed. Clarification is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

LatinFan
11-17-17, 23:00
Anyone has any intel on Peaches?, been there talked a few times few dances but nothing more.

Mr Wheels83
11-18-17, 03:15
I'm in town on biz and wandered over late to Wackos. It's been a year or more since I've been. Got my beer sat at a stage and tip a couple girls as they were finishing up. One comes over to sit and thank me. I ask her name and she says Gigi. Wow. I must of had a stunned look on my face because she said, something wrong"? From RTFF I knew she was cool and a good dance. LOL I said absolutely not. We talked for a while and I had to get a VIP from her. 3 songs was all it took. She is. As you all know beautiful and lots of fun.What time was she there?

Art Vandelay
11-18-17, 07:20
Both are open although I hear only a part of the gold club building is being used after the fire.

I may be way behind. Is Gold Club open again? The one off atlantic behind car dealership? Or do you mean solid gold? Just curious if it is innocent mistake. I couldve sworn that place was still closed. Clarification is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dan1978
11-18-17, 07:50
Both are open although I hear only a part of the gold club building is being used after the fire.Thanks. Good to know.

M Fever
11-19-17, 10:39
What time was she there?Thursday night till close.

Member #5566
11-22-17, 08:50
Went to dollhouse yesterday afternoon. A thin AA dancer named Caramel cane and sat with me. She looks great, especially compared to the other girls at dh. Nice, thin body with a pretty face and thick southern accent. Got a dance a the menu was wide open as soon as I got to the back. She's a fun girl. I tried searching the forum but haven't seen her mentioned. Will definitely be back to see her.

Yahoo69
11-22-17, 14:16
So I tried 3 different select BP providers before deciding that I'd hit an AMP. Tried PT and was told to come back. Uggggh! I was frustrated and flustered by that point so I thought I'd try wackos. Never been. A single beer in and tossing a few singles and the one girl on stage I got some immediate attention. Told me her name was "Nice". Latina with amazing rear end and rack. Some baby damage, tats and and some bent in front teeth, but I was impressed overall from my little club experinece. 30/ song rate and went right to work. FS offered, but all I wanted was a handy as I am a bit paranoid. I left paying too much, but by that point I was over it and was needing release.

YeaYeaYea
11-22-17, 15:05
Any info on this one? Saw her on the night shift yesterday. Body looks amazing and she looks asianish?

Natural boobage. Swing low sweet chariots!

MouthHunter
11-25-17, 09:33
To the best of my knowledge this chic does nothing extra in back. I have tried a few times with zero results. Couldn't even touch that kitty. Not much else worth talking about in there lately either.

Member #5648
11-25-17, 18:22
To the best of my knowledge this chic does nothing extra in back. I have tried a few times with zero results. Couldn't even touch that kitty. Not much else worth talking about in there lately either.MouthHunter, Kitty runs a website where she sells panties and other stuff, otherwise, she's from the Doll House and never allowed for extras, PERIOD!

Aquarius Jax
11-26-17, 15:34
I may be way behind. Is Gold Club open again? The one off atlantic behind car dealership? Or do you mean solid gold? Just curious if it is innocent mistake. I couldve sworn that place was still closed. Clarification is appreciated. Thanks in advance.The good club has been open for a couple months now. It's only partially open though. It's kind of a shit show is you ask me.

Tycho
11-26-17, 15:59
So I tried 3 different select BP providers before deciding that I'd hit an AMP. Tried PT and was told to come back. Uggggh! I was frustrated and flustered by that point so I thought I'd try wackos. Never been. A single beer in and tossing a few singles and the one girl on stage I got some immediate attention. Told me her name was "Nice". Latina with amazing rear end and rack. Some baby damage, tats and and some bent in front teeth, but I was impressed overall from my little club experinece. 30/ song rate and went right to work. FS offered, but all I wanted was a handy as I am a bit paranoid. I left paying too much, but by that point I was over it and was needing release.Her FS is overpriced.

PieMemor2
11-27-17, 01:38
I have entirely enjoyed going to Wacko's around twice a week for the last three months. Amazingly, I went 10 years ago and hated it. But that has.

Changed. I'm loving it. Usually the Brazilian ladies and black ladies give me the finest VIP.

I need to know what happened to the hot short dark black 21 year old girl that gave her all always that has not shown up in about 6 weeks. She always wore were little rabbit ears and usually had a bit more to drink. Guaranteed blast in ever VIP visit.

I gave her my card telling her to advise me where she went next. After 4 awesome dances / treats I knew it was to hot to be true.

Is she at any other club, guys?

GeomaticsJoe
11-27-17, 10:02
To the best of my knowledge this chic does nothing extra in back. I have tried a few times with zero results. Couldn't even touch that kitty. Not much else worth talking about in there lately either.She is a monumental waste of time and money. Do not give your hard earned dollars to this wench.

BigVM2018
11-27-17, 17:44
Anyone know if she does any extras? I know she gives a very sensual VIP dance but was looking into extras or meet and greets outside club? I have seen her there on Wednesday, Fridays and Saturday's!

Wally555
11-28-17, 00:31
Went to dh last night and did not see any dancer that were above a 5. Not worth the money to go in.

JakePelican
11-28-17, 02:39
Any tips on what Southside clubs are best for the gentleman who might want to stop by for a quick visit in the afternoon, but not take any smells (smoke, perfume, etc) home with him on his clothing? I realize the girls control the perfume, but just curious if there's anyone in the same situation who could offer some advice.

JaxFight
11-28-17, 09:06
Any tips on what Southside clubs are best for the gentleman who might want to stop by for a quick visit in the afternoon, but not take any smells (smoke, perfume, etc) home with him on his clothing? I realize the girls control the perfume, but just curious if there's anyone in the same situation who could offer some advice.Start smoking, then you are good. But Seriously, I have the same problem. This is why I do not go to clubs during lunch unless the ball and chain is out of town. I have done this with a change of clothes and a bottle of febreeze in the truck. I got away with it, but it was a pain.

Psyche
11-28-17, 09:58
Stopped by Wackos yesterday afternoon for a bit, the stench of the place limits the amount of time I spend there. Had a dance with Devon, slender 30's dirty blonde and very petite. I believe there could be some more fun to be had. The same girls were there with something for everyone. Moved on to the Doll House, at least you can breath there. Raven's always with somebody, so tried Allie. We just didn't click. Moved to Abbie and had a very good time in the back and left with a smile. Psyche.

Tycho
11-29-17, 17:18
Stopped by Wackos yesterday afternoon for a bit, the stench of the place limits the amount of time I spend there. Had a dance with Devon, slender 30's dirty blonde and very petite. I believe there could be some more fun to be had. The same girls were there with something for everyone. Moved on to the Doll House, at least you can breath there. Raven's always with somebody, so tried Allie. We just didn't click. Moved to Abbie and had a very good time in the back and left with a smile. Psyche.Sounds like devaugn. Or something spelled like that. She's old school and I love that rowdy girl. She can be a pain / hustler if your not careful enough.

Psyche
11-30-17, 11:36
Thanks Tyco for the info on Devon at Wackos, seemed to be into the $$s. Probably take a pass. On an aside, does anyone else get aggravated with the DJ at the Dollhouse Tues. -Fri? He resets the song that is playing as soon as you sit down, trying to milk extra money out of you. You don't even get 30 seconds to chat before the meter starts ticking? Psyche.

Member #5566
11-30-17, 14:53
Thanks Tyco for the info on Devon at Wackos, seemed to be into the $$s. Probably take a pass. On an aside, does anyone else get aggravated with the DJ at the Dollhouse Tues. -Fri? He resets the song that is playing as soon as you sit down, trying to milk extra money out of you. You don't even get 30 seconds to chat before the meter starts ticking? Psyche.I was in there last week and went back for a dance. As soon as I got in the booth the next song kicked off. Could barely get settled in.

CraigHarper
11-30-17, 16:41
Thanks Tyco for the info on Devon at Wackos, seemed to be into the $$s. Probably take a pass. On an aside, does anyone else get aggravated with the DJ at the Dollhouse Tues. -Fri? He resets the song that is playing as soon as you sit down, trying to milk extra money out of you. You don't even get 30 seconds to chat before the meter starts ticking? Psyche.I agree, I thought it was just me. In addition to him restarting the song he likes to talk shit if you aren't tipping. Get some real talent in here and I will tip in here.

HellaMad22
11-30-17, 20:23
So went to wackos this afternoon, didn't really expect to do much when I got there until I ran into the infamous Gigi, and I just have to say wow,. To be honest didn't expect her to be black, but took her to the back and got a teaching dance. She let me play in the kitty and have to say it was nice and wet. Got her digit after, but she said she had things to do after she got off, so I'll probably text her later.

Todd Robinson
12-01-17, 19:02
Heard Nikki passed away, what a shame, she was a sweet girl and will be missed.

Member #5648
12-02-17, 15:43
Heard Nikki passed away, what a shame, she was a sweet girl and will be missed.Where did you hear that she passed away?

Spacehog
12-02-17, 18:10
Did anybody ever get with this one? Works at officers club and gold club.

MouthHunter
12-02-17, 20:55
Where did you hear that she passed away?No doubt about little Nikki. So sad she had a little one that is 2 I think.

BigVM2018
12-02-17, 20:57
Scores VIP is not watched by the bouncers. You can have a full on orgy in the back and they would never know. Unless another dancer reports them. The bouncers never walk through VIP anymore Like they use too.

MouthHunter
12-02-17, 20:57
Did anybody ever get with this one? Works at officers club and gold club.I've tried for quite some time. She seems to date absolute drugged out pieces of shit. Maybe drug addiction has taken her soul.

Member #5566
12-03-17, 06:08
Scores VIP is not watched by the bouncers. You can have a full on orgy in the back and they would never know. Unless another dancer reports them. The bouncers never walk through VIP anymore Like they use too.I went there a little while back with my SO and met a cute little dancer named Kelsey that really took a liking to my SO. We all went back for a dance and she drop down and started servicing my SO right there in the VIP. We never saw any sign of a bouncer walking through. That reminds me, if anybody knows what happened to a dancer named Kelsey from scores then please PM me. I've been back trying to find her again but never saw her back.

BigVM2018
12-03-17, 14:43
I went there a little while back with my SO and met a cute little dancer named Kelsey that really took a liking to my SO. We all went back for a dance and she drop down and started servicing my SO right there in the VIP. We never saw any sign of a bouncer walking through. That reminds me, if anybody knows what happened to a dancer named Kelsey from scores then please PM me. I've been back trying to find her again but never saw her back.I know a Kelsey that has been at Gold Club that is her real name but might be Stage names aswell I will try to find a Picture.

JaxGuitar
12-03-17, 19:30
Went to Wackos on a Sunday night. Got a few dances. Got one from a great looking puerto rican dancer. Everything was on the table. Covered FS 200 roses cover BJ 100. I got the CBJ and it was amazing. Can not remember her name, short, heavy accent, big boobs, looked great.

HellaMad22
12-03-17, 21:02
Went to Wackos on a Sunday night. Got a few dances. Got one from a great looking puerto rican dancer. Everything was on the table. Covered FS 200 roses cover BJ 100. I got the CBJ and it was amazing. Can not remember her name, short, heavy accent, big boobs, looked great.Did you happen to get any digits from her? Hard to find a good latina that up for some fun.

Member #5566
12-03-17, 21:27
I know a Kelsey that has been at Gold Club that is her real name but might be Stage names aswell I will try to find a Picture.Sent you a pm buddy.

FergusFromFar
12-04-17, 00:15
Did anybody ever get with this one? Works at officers club and gold club.Wasted a night with her a few years ago. Never tried again. She always seemed to stoned. One of the shooter girls and Brooklyn were the only things worth spending money on at GC. I haven't seen either of them around in a long time.

Kaplog
12-04-17, 02:41
I was in OP Sat night around 9 ish. Surprised that the club is real classy inside similar to clubs in Miami. Really nice. Girls are really friendly. There was this asian girl introduced herself to me (forgot the name. Maybe Myra or something). Really pretty spinner. I bought her drinks and we hit it off. She said that that was her first day dancing at that club. She was a dancer before but now has a full time job at a car dealership on the west side and dancing was just a hobby of hers. She stayed with me all the time and not once asked for a private dance. After doing 2 sets of stage dances, then she asked me if I was ready to leave because she wanted to go out with me and have fun. I obliged her and we went to a bar near riverside (bluefish) We had some food and drinks and I actually was having a good time with her. She then asked me to take her home. She lives in avondale area (nice house) by herself and she asked me to stay over. I did and it was really awesome. Just like a GFE and PSE all in one night with some cuddling afterwards. Did not even mention $$. Woke up around noon Sunday and we went out to lunch (looks stunning in daytime). Before I went home she asked me to call her anytime whenever I was in town. I drove home to Miami and just a while ago she texted me if I made it home safe. At this point I am still trying to figure out what happenned. Did I bagged a trophy. Or was I the trophy?. Or did I just found a new GF?. Still bewildered.

CantB1
12-04-17, 05:53
I was in OP Sat night around 9 ish. Surprised that the club is real classy inside similar to clubs in Miami. Really nice. Girls are really friendly. There was this asian girl introduced herself to me (forgot the name. Maybe Myra or something). Really pretty spinner. I bought her drinks and we hit it off. She said that that was her first day dancing at that club. She was a dancer before but now has a full time job at a car dealership on the west side and dancing was just a hobby of hers. She stayed with me all the time and not once asked for a private dance. After doing 2 sets of stage dances, then she asked me if I was ready to leave because she wanted to go out with me and have fun. I obliged her and we went to a bar near riverside (bluefish) We had some food and drinks and I actually was having a good time with her. She then asked me to take her home. She lives in avondale area (nice house) by herself and she asked me to stay over. I did and it was really awesome. Just like a GFE and PSE all in one night with some cuddling afterwards. Did not even mention $$. Woke up around noon Sunday and we went out to lunch (looks stunning in daytime). Before I went home she asked me to call her anytime whenever I was in town. I drove home to Miami and just a while ago she texted me if I made it home safe. At this point I am still trying to figure out what happenned. Did I bagged a trophy. Or was I the trophy?. Or did I just found a new GF?. Still bewildered.Dude if you didn't P4 P you probably should have left out details and her name. Some hating ass monger will probably tell her what you wrote here.

Fishguy717
12-04-17, 09:24
Did you happen to get any digits from her? Hard to find a good latina that up for some fun.The Cubans are very 'professional' in their own way. No digits, no T / O. If you want them, you have to see them at the club.

Magik Mike
12-04-17, 11:45
Dude if you didn't P4 P you probably should have left out details and her name. Some hating ass monger will probably tell her what you wrote here.CantB1 is correct, be very careful what you post on here about your special friends because I got burnt letting a fellow monger in on a special thing I had going with the massage therapist Amazing Grace. It took quite awhile to build the trust I had with her and he ratted me out. I believe he was Asian and was into her too and that may have had something to do with it. Anyway, she hasn't returned a text or phone call of mine ever since I let him in on it. I even called from a different phone and she answered right away but as soon as she knew who I was, she hung up again and went silent. She always liked me a lot before that incident.

Lesson learned for me.

MM.

Member #5648
12-04-17, 14:07
No doubt about little Nikki. So sad she had a little one that is 2 I think.Just told cause of death by Wackos.

WhiteNite2000
12-04-17, 14:12
Just told cause of death by Wackos.I think she may have been a bartender at Wackos?

BigBootyLuver
12-04-17, 15:52
What a dump. This place was my fav back in the day. They are still fixing up half the club. They made a gey azz temp stage out of wood. What a disaster. Not many girls. Even less customers. There is one hot blonde with an amazing body. This is a place is a sad attempt for a strip club.

Kaplog
12-04-17, 22:20
CantB1 is correct, be very careful what you post on here about your special friends because I got burnt letting a fellow monger in on a special thing I had going with the massage therapist Amazing Grace. It took quite awhile to build the trust I had with her and he ratted me out. I believe he was Asian and was into her too and that may have had something to do with it. Anyway, she hasn't returned a text or phone call of mine ever since I let him in on it. I even called from a different phone and she answered right away but as soon as she knew who I was, she hung up again and went silent. She always liked me a lot before that incident.

Lesson learned for me.

MM.The name has been changed to protect the innocent. Of course I changed / witheld some info. But detailed enough. I was just texting with her a while ago. It's all good. Thanks for all your concern.

Free Balling
12-04-17, 23:32
I think she may have been a bartender at Wackos?No she did not.

That is correct cause of death.

WhiteNite2000
12-05-17, 12:10
...no she did not.

That is correct cause of death....the one I'm thinking about.

SomeGuy3
12-05-17, 19:44
...the one I'm thinking about.Does anyone know what happened?

Was it at the club?

I found an obituary.

MouthHunter
12-06-17, 20:39
Does anyone know what happened?

Was it at the club?

I found an obituary.It was alcohol related so let's just leave this alone already. A lot of the girls there read this board. So let's all just let this be.

MouthHunter
12-06-17, 20:50
The Cubans are very 'professional' in their own way. No digits, no T / O. If you want them, you have to see them at the club.I saw you head to the back but didn't see who with?

Gogata
12-07-17, 01:53
Decided to pay a visit to wackos last Saturday but didn't stay long. There was a new latina that caught my eye spent some time with her but forgot her name.

Then my boys wanted to go to Sinsations. I regret that we did. I feel like the girls there are only interested in regulars or talking amongst each other. Wanted to take this pretty young spinner with the tatted back named Maize back. But she was seriously talking to this asian dude all night. Luckily Lucy was there which saved the visit. Just wondering does anyone know what happened to Charlie?

Fishguy717
12-07-17, 08:17
I saw you head to the back but didn't see who with?I went back with this blond that promised to rock my world. Honestly don't remember her name. Told her I'd give her an interview, but if she flunked the interview, all previous negotiations were off. She gave a feeble attempt in song one at singing herself, and then started that stop and talk for a sec, then back to singing, then stop and talk again. Told her at the end of song 1, if she didn't kick it in gear, she was getting paid for 2 songs and nothing more. Feeble attempt at singing in song 2, and I paid for the songs, and nothing more. She was ticked, but too bad. I didn't lose out on anything, got a bit of singing for nothing extra.

GeomaticsJoe
12-07-17, 12:51
Decided to pay a visit to wackos last Saturday but didn't stay long. There was a new latina that caught my eye spent some time with her but forgot her name.

Then my boys wanted to go to Sinsations. I regret that we did. I feel like the girls there are only interested in regulars or talking amongst each other. Wanted to take this pretty young spinner with the tatted back named Maize back. But she was seriously talking to this asian dude all night. Luckily Lucy was there which saved the visit. Just wondering does anyone know what happened to Charlie?So you have seen the typical non-interest displayed by the dancers as Sins. Pretty much why I quit going there. As for Maize, you did not really miss anything. I have tried her twice and on both occasions her dancing was closer to an air dance than a lap dance. I put her into the terrible category. I have seen Charlie a couple of times, both on Saturday nights. Guess she comes in when she needs money. I tried her once and her dances are no different than what she gave at Wackos.

The dancer that I miss at Sins is Tegan.

Scooter6
12-07-17, 13:48
I was in OP Sat night around 9 ish. Surprised that the club is real classy inside similar to clubs in Miami. Really nice. Girls are really friendly. There was this asian girl introduced herself to me (forgot the name. Maybe Myra or something). Really pretty spinner. I bought her drinks and we hit it off. She said that that was her first day dancing at that club. She was a dancer before but now has a full time job at a car dealership on the west side and dancing was just a hobby of hers. She stayed with me all the time and not once asked for a private dance. After doing 2 sets of stage dances, then she asked me if I was ready to leave because she wanted to go out with me and have fun. I obliged her and we went to a bar near riverside (bluefish) We had some food and drinks and I actually was having a good time with her. She then asked me to take her home. She lives in avondale area (nice house) by herself and she asked me to stay over. I did and it was really awesome. Just like a GFE and PSE all in one night with some cuddling afterwards. Did not even mention $$. Woke up around noon Sunday and we went out to lunch (looks stunning in daytime). Before I went home she asked me to call her anytime whenever I was in town. I drove home to Miami and just a while ago she texted me if I made it home safe. At this point I am still trying to figure out what happenned. Did I bagged a trophy. Or was I the trophy?. Or did I just found a new GF?. Still bewildered.I could be so lucky! Still haven't hit it with an Asian girl. It's been on my bucket list forever. But I won't tread on this and dime you out. Not my style.

Still fun to hear things like this can happen if you don't act like a DB. Maybe there IS still hope for society LOL.

Mr Wheels83
12-07-17, 16:03
Texted my favorite Wackos chic who said she be working night shift but I never saw her. Met Lily and Skittles while I was searching. Lily has a nice, big, soft ass. Asked about her VIP and she says she doesn't do VIP and makes all her money on stage and refers me to Skittles. Skittles said she would touch me for 10. Pass.

Bunch of bad ass Cubans but hard to communicate with. Tried Susan last year but she said no so I assumed they don't do brown. Anybody know differently? Roxxxy is hot as fuck but I couldn't get a conversation going. Any tips?

On my way way out I ran across my old friend Eve. She made my night for the cost of a song.

MouthHunter
12-07-17, 19:20
Texted my favorite Wackos chic who said she be working night shift but I never saw her. Met Lily and Skittles while I was searching. Lily has a nice, big, soft ass. Asked about her VIP and she says she doesn't do VIP and makes all her money on stage and refers me to Skittles. Skittles said she would touch me for 10. Pass.

Bunch of bad ass Cubans but hard to communicate with. Tried Susan last year but she said no so I assumed they don't do brown. Anybody know differently? Roxxxy is hot as fuck but I couldn't get a conversation going. Any tips?

On my way way out I ran across my old friend Eve. She made my night for the cost of a song.Not completely sure about that but I seem to remember something like that.

HellaMad22
12-09-17, 12:52
Was wondering if anyone had any info about the service and girls over at Escape near Merill St. And if it's worth checking out?

Jaunty Plow
12-10-17, 16:07
Rumor has it, Kitty from Wackos (yes the nerd girl) is going to do some work at Sins. Starting this Sunday is what I was informed. She has not been happy with her payouts thus far.

That is all.

GeomaticsJoe
12-10-17, 17:21
Rumor has it, Kitty from Wackos (yes the nerd girl) is going to do some work at Sins. Starting this Sunday is what I was informed. She has not been happy with her payouts thus far.

That is all.She was actually there last night (Sat.). For the roughly one hour that I was there she pretty much behaved like the Wacko's Kitty. Sat on her ass and was more engrossed in her phone that she was working. I have made several attempts to spend some Wacko's VIP time with her but she always seemed to prefer her phone as her companion instead of a customer. If she is unhappy with her payouts I submit that she has only herself to blame.

Alex9990
12-11-17, 00:07
Was wondering if anyone had any info about the service and girls over at Escape near Merrill Rd. And if it's worth checking out?There was a shooting at the club there last night. One got it in the shoulder, another got several in the chest. Otherwise, I haven't been there myself. The club is probably a 50/50 and you're probably better off elsewhere.

SurlyJohn
12-11-17, 22:23
Went there twice in the last few weeks, once was great once was kind of shitty!!

First time got a dance from a bigger Latina girl Adriana or something like that, outcall was on the table and I got some digits to share with seniors. When in the back, not even 1/2 of the song in this chica was smoking the pole!! I was like fuck yeah! This is why I like this place!! I came in her mouth and in her hair. It was awesome!! Her next stage dance was awesome!! Black lights show wverything!!

Second time, got some girl names Nicky, she's only been there a few days would even take it out of my pants. Not excited at all!!

Oh well!!

Stay safe.

SJ.

DMan696
12-12-17, 08:29
Went there twice in the last few weeks, once was great once was kind of shitty!!

First time got a dance from a bigger Latina girl Adriana or something like that, outcall was on the table and I got some digits to share with seniors. When in the back, not even 1/2 of the song in this chica was smoking the pole!! I was like fuck yeah! This is why I like this place!! I came in her mouth and in her hair. It was awesome!! Her next stage dance was awesome!! Black lights show wverything!!

Second time, got some girl names Nicky, she's only been there a few days would even take it out of my pants. Not excited at all!!

Oh well!!

Stay safe.

SJ.What time did you go I'm there? I went during the day last week and met Nicky she was all about talking and getting to know me at the "bar" when we got to the back she was real feely very aggressive rubbing of my member and pretty much just got a BJ over my pants but like you said nothing more. I'm trying to go and have a great experience but I keep finding the wrong ones. Help!!

NickDiamond
12-12-17, 09:09
Does anyone have contact info for Lucy at Sins? I am from out of town and would like to see her my next visit to Jax. If you have contact info or other information, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

CLS500
12-12-17, 11:50
Not sure if its just me but I was at Wackos the other day around 4 pm. Looks like some of the dancers looked better with their clothes on. LOL.

GeomaticsJoe
12-12-17, 12:40
Not sure if its just me but I was at Wackos the other day around 4 pm. Looks like some of the dancers looked better with their clothes on. LOL.Too many fat ass ugly Cuban dancers at wackos now. I don't know who keeps hiring then but he should stop. Even dancers that I have talked with are complaining about them now. There are three separate Cuban cliques there now and each group has taken to plopping their fat asses down at tables where the customers should be sitting. One herd finally moved on from the tables at the end of the bar stage so I grabbed one of them. About ten minutes later two of those cows came waddling back and plopped their asses right down at my table without even asking if they could, They proceeded to start puffing away on their smokes and blabbering away in their gibberish language. One looked over towards me and I told her that I did not like them smoking at my table and that they were not even invited to join me. She replied with the 'no habla' line pretending that she did not know what I said. So I replied 'get lost you fat cows'. Judging by the look I got back I would say that she did indeed understand. They finally left once I started using the menu to fan their smoke back at them.

But the night was not a total loss. Got some dancers with Natalia which were pretty good. Lots of two way contact. Looking forward to seeing her again. The cuban cows not so much.

BigBootyLuver
12-13-17, 10:00
Does anyone know the door girl (candace) at golds? Sexy mid 30's dark haired girl. Also theres a beautiful blonde girl there who has the sexiest body I've seen in a while.

MConstrictor2
12-13-17, 14:20
There was a beautiful short black girl, 21 that worked there at least three weeks about two months ago. She had little bunny ears and smiled big time on the floor and in the VIP. What a great time, every time. She was out to please. Clothes off immediately. Pleasing you in every way, even at the bar. Does anyone know where she went? Another Club? I appreciate any info. I had had some excellent all out times with others there, but none like that. The dancers in the VIP would watch us after there dances. It was that intense. Thank you!

MConstrictor2
12-13-17, 15:01
Hey guys, Trying to local a hot, short black 21 year old that always wore little bunny ears. I have not seen her there in two months, but she was there the month before at night. She was amazing. From the start of the song clothes were off. She did everything she could to please you. Her mouth was everywhere. I have quite a few favorites, but she knew how to please a white guy. Dancers in the VIP would watch in amazement what was going on in our both. I was getting off and could care less. I want to find her again. Has anyone seen her? Is she at another club? Appreciate any help!

DMan696
12-14-17, 13:44
I just left doll house day shift today was awesome walked in and immediately abbey asked to go to the back once the seconf song the real fun began.

Dan1978
12-14-17, 17:55
What time did you go I'm there? I went during the day last week and met Nicky she was all about talking and getting to know me at the "bar" when we got to the back she was real feely very aggressive rubbing of my member and pretty much just got a BJ over my pants but like you said nothing more. I'm trying to go and have a great experience but I keep finding the wrong ones. Help!!Raven never disappoints.

Dan1978
12-14-17, 20:51
I went to the doll house after responding to someone about how much fun can be had with Raven there, I had the urge to see her. Anyway, of course she left early that day. Apparently Cheyenne doesn't work there anymore. So I'm bummed out because most of the chics look like they scattered over from the pony closing down. Anyway, there was one really hot chic named Haven (not to be confused with Raven). She had a southern accent (imo annoying kind not the cute kind). She was light skinned but the hottest one there. I got a lap dance at the end of her shift and it was lame, but worse it smelled like when you bring the trash can up after the trash was empty. Now she implied that we could take care of each other if I came in tomorrow. She wasnt really pushing the issue, but I don't know if I'd have been able to get up with the stench. Knowing myself I will be there as soon as they open becuase she ia fine enough and I'm thinking she may actually shower before coming in and improve the situation a tad. My question to you is: has anyone engaged? Or is she just leading on? If she isn't all talk does she always stink?

RadicalSurfU
12-15-17, 02:29
Went by on a Tuesday, ran into this Cuban / puertorican girl named Yami. Probably the best ass I've ever seen. Took her in the back, did 2 songs, really great dancer.

Does anyone know if she does extras? PM me if needed.

RedChaser1
12-15-17, 07:44
Raven never disappoints.Raven always takes good care of me when I'm at the dollhouse. If I have nothing to do in the daytime on my day off, I'll pop in just to see if she's there. If not I'll turn around and leave.

GeomaticsJoe
12-15-17, 08:29
Does anyone have contact info for Lucy at Sins? I am from out of town and would like to see her my next visit to Jax. If you have contact info or other information, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.I had her number a while back. She gave it to me saying she would let me know when she would be working. The past two times she let me know she was working and I made the trip there, she was no where to be found. So after wasting my night on two occasions, I deemed her to be your typical dancer flake and discarded her number.

But I will look through my trash and see if I can find it.

Old School
12-15-17, 17:22
Went by on a Tuesday, ran into this Cuban / puertorican girl named Yami. Probably the best ass I've ever seen. Took her in the back, did 2 songs, really great dancer.

Does anyone know if she does extras? PM me if needed.You asked the same question in July when she danced at Wackos. Fast forward you asked the same question. If it's the same Yami, search "Yami" and you will find INFO. YMMV! She stripped all my closthes of in VIP, I got charged an extra song because I couldn't find my favorite boxers.

Keep Safe!

Charlie Runkle
12-15-17, 20:53

Thanks in advance.They all read this forum up at the club. She will see this in due time.

SteveJones1969
12-16-17, 11:07
Stopped by Thursday night to really just watch the game. Place was slow and I had 3 or 4 girls ask me if I wanted company right away. Told them I just wanted to watch the game for awhile. Then Gigi came by and asked me if she had anything on her tit and basically just stuck it in my face. It was a good opening line so she had a seat. Nice enough girl and we talked a bit. Long story short we ended up in the VIP. Bet you guys didn't think this story would take me to the VIP. Sure. Anyway, great body, nice nice tits, fine ass and she is working all of it. Even went to the DFK and a lot of it. This was all GFE in my book. Price of two songs and a tip and I left without any stress left. Guys, if she comes up to you and says Hi, I am Gigi, then grab her hand and HEAD to the VIP. You will not regret.

Sultan69
12-16-17, 11:29
So, per a previous comment, Cheyenne is not working at the DH any more. Does anyone know where she is working? Coming to town in a couple of weeks and was looking forward to seeing her.

GeomaticsJoe
12-16-17, 15:06
They all read this forum up at the club. She will see this in due time.Instead of working, they are all sitting on their ass reading this forum on their phones. I always thought they were reading 'how to be a heartless shrew' or 'how to be a *****' e-books. Some need to read up on improving their people skills.

I was there last Sat. Night and the most of them were deeply engrossed in whatever was on their phones. Did a few dances with Alicia and left happy. She seems to be one of the few who actually come in to work and make money.

MConstrictor2
12-16-17, 16:30
She does get a bit jealous when other girls you have been with try to get you attention. Two Tuesdays ago I was talking to her after buying her a drink. I was with her for 6 fine dances weeks earlier, but I actually came looking for this newer Brazilian lady that looks almost black with the smallest ass that was my previous Saturday dish. The whole time I talked to her, the young Brazilian positioned herself in every angle to get my attention. She then sat at the table right in back of me, legs spread. I told Gigi I had to talk with a friend. She said, fine, I guess I'm second choice. See you later. " She never even bought it up. She does her job well. Very well.

Stopped by Thursday night to really just watch the game. Place was slow and I had 3 or 4 girls ask me if I wanted company right away. Told them I just wanted to watch the game for awhile. Then Gigi came by and asked me if she had anything on her tit and basically just stuck it in my face. It was a good opening line so she had a seat. Nice enough girl and we talked a bit. Long story short we ended up in the VIP. Bet you guys didn't think this story would take me to the VIP. Sure. Anyway, great body, nice nice tits, fine ass and she is working all of it. Even went to the DFK and a lot of it. This was all GFE in my book. Price of two songs and a tip and I left without any stress left. Guys, if she comes up to you and says Hi, I am Gigi, then grab her hand and HEAD to the VIP. You will not regret.

Tcxmo74
12-18-17, 10:39
When does GiGi work these days? I used to see her all the time, but she hasn't been there when I've been there in months.

MouthHunter
12-18-17, 10:41
When does GiGi work these days. I used to see her all the time, but she hasn't been there when I've been there in months.She was there Sunday night looking fine as ever.

GeomaticsJoe
12-18-17, 15:52
Had a nice time in the VIP with Natalia at Wackos this past weekend. Great grind and some stick shifting but not a open as say GiGI, Eve or Stacy. Anyone know if anything extra is available from her? PM if you prefer.

Member #6123
12-18-17, 23:20
Made a stop at Wackos this afternoon. Not to good of pickings but ran into Erotica. Says it was her first day back in a year but heard that story before. She definitely caught my earlier at the bar pratically molesting this guy at the bar. Finally Roman had to come up to her and told her to quit grinding on him. So after seeing this I just had to try her out. First tipped her on stage which she stradled me some and threw her fake tits on me. She came over to me at the bar and gave a pretty good lap dance and that was enough for me and had to take her back. As soon as we got back there she stripped down and started playing with jr. Before even asking her she put jr in her mouth and sucked away. She kept going back and forth between her mouth and hand. Asked her to keep with her mouth and she asked if I was going to tip her well. Ofcourse I said yes and she finished me off. Paid her 3 songs and left happy.

This girl is a gem kind of flighty but a great time. She said she is going to have knee surgery soon so need to hit her soon.

Def an 8 looks and service.

FieryStud
12-21-17, 16:03
Stopped by the club an hour ago. Only 5 to 6 girls and most of them were either old or thick. Not my type. The girls were dancing on stage without much interest and the rest were busy with their own stuff. Stayed for 40 minutes and left.

Member #5648
12-23-17, 16:09
Stopped by the club an hour ago. Only 5 to 6 girls and most of them were either old or thick. Not my type. The girls were dancing on stage without much interest and the rest were busy with their own stuff. Stayed for 40 minutes and left.I'm telling you that it's gotten so bad that I've been finding better girls at Wackos!

FieryStud
12-24-17, 15:48
I'm telling you that it's gotten so bad that I've been finding better girls at Wackos!Yeah right. Any club that you know of, with nice extras in the daytime?

DMan696
12-24-17, 20:19
Stopped by the club an hour ago. Only 5 to 6 girls and most of them were either old or thick. Not my type. The girls were dancing on stage without much interest and the rest were busy with their own stuff. Stayed for 40 minutes and left.I went there yesterday and my VIP experience was like no other stated with BBBJAND DT and ended with CFS.

FieryStud
12-25-17, 16:02
I went there yesterday and my VIP experience was like no other stated with BBBJAND DT and ended with CFS.Thats surprising! Any more inputs on the girl, time and coins?

Hapkido1947
12-25-17, 22:30
Thats surprising! Any more inputs on the girl, time and coins?I went by DH yesterday around 1-2 pm and it was closed.

Hapkido1947
12-25-17, 22:36
Yeah right. Any club that you know of, with nice extras in the daytime?Went by there WACKOS yesterday around 12:30 to 1 pm and only 2 dancers was working one white and another named dominic or simular a mix girl, said she was new and was not good in VIP mostly air dancing, guess she won't last too long dancing like that.

Member #5648
12-25-17, 23:54
I went by DH yesterday around 1-2 pm and it was closed.1 went by today and it was closed.

GeomaticsJoe
12-26-17, 11:42
Went by there WACKOS yesterday around 12:30 to 1 pm and only 2 dancers was working one white and another named dominic or simular a mix girl, said she was new and was not good in VIP mostly air dancing, guess she won't last too long dancing like that.Not much better between 5:00 and 8:00 either. There were probably 6 to 10 dancers total. Stacy was there and was her wasted self. Saw one real slender dancer wearing a green plaid shirt and dark frame glasses. Kind of had that slutty librarian look to her. Wanted to get a dance from her but she vanished for a while ans when I saw her next she was dressed to leave. Around 7:30 the fat Cubans started to waddle in so I figured that things could only get worst so I left.

Went over to Sins and when I arrived that were only two dancers there and about were on the hefty side. DJ kept saying 'more girls in the back getting ready; but no one new ever appeared. By 8:30 I was out of there and on my way home.

MyNewName
12-27-17, 09:35
First visit in long time. Didn't see any big girls, and only 1 Cuban (shorty with the big fat ass for her tiny frame). She was busy the whole time but I talked with a slender natural redhead who said she was back after extended break. Called herself Brie or Britney.

Of course I didn't participate but a dude I know well said she is a pleaser who refused to let a single drop see daylight, and never once discussed money. That degenerate pervert will probably go back often if the deal stays as sweet as it was yesterday. YMMV.

CantB1
12-27-17, 09:48
First visit in long time. Didn't see any big girls, and only 1 Cuban (shorty with the big fat ass for her tiny frame). She was busy the whole time but I talked with a slender natural redhead who said she was back after extended break. Called herself Brie or Britney.

Of course I didn't participate but a dude I know well said she is a pleaser who refused to let a single drop see daylight, and never once discussed money. That degenerate pervert will probably go back often if the deal stays as sweet as it was yesterday. YMMV.Wonder if that redhead you met is PH SW Brie. I first met her at Wackos she was going by the name Roxy. When I scooped her walking PH she told me her name was Britney but later I found out it was Brie / Brianna. Last time I seen her she was on Lane ave looking rough. She was always a fun time but that day she lame. I had to finish myself off. I think she was dope sick.

MConstrictor2
12-28-17, 12:37
Hey guys, dancers are always exchanging numbers with guys in the wide open. The clubs used to shut that down in minutes. Cops used to look for those things in the '90's and early 2000's.

Last Wednesday at Wacko's I did find my 21 short black beauty, but before we went in the back this tall clumsy looking guy took five minutes putting his number in her phone. I happened to stumble by Bare Asset's last night on a trip to River City Mall. I was pleasantly surprised for a Wednesday and lots of ladies. Three ladies of color <combinations of Asian, Indian, and black that I would take in the back anytime. I picked the right one who claims to have came twice and absolutely needs to see me outside again. We did exchange numbers-privately. My question to you all--how often now is it free or how much does it usually cost? I used to get it free in Pensacola, Merritt Island in the old days. Here I have about five girls that said that at Wacko's-It seems I surprise them when I ask a price. I think that may of scared a couple off. They seem not to even know or laughing high ball it to $500.00. What is the true story? I lick them and they almost immediately say "Oh, I'm going to meet with you". There are stories from them of no attention from boyfriends or just not cuming at all. The guy took home that one last week from New Solid Gold. He was surprised that it was free. At Wacko's two Saturday, I was with this black beauty with the finest ass. Once in the back, I caught her by total surprise with my tongue and she immediately said, "Oh, your coming home with me. " Although I feel we have a deep appreciation for each other, I asked her "What was that about "Home. ". She slyly then said I hit home. Oh, By the way, she has such a shapely body and large ass that we kidding joked that it was hard to find the pussy, but well worth it. Guys, what is real, how much when necessary, and how often do they call you? I just got back in the scene three months ago.

MouthHunter
12-28-17, 18:31
Hey guys, dancers are always exchanging numbers with guys in the wide open. The clubs used to shut that down in minutes. Cops used to look for those things in the '90's and early 2000's.

Last Wednesday at Wacko's I did find my 21 short black beauty, but before we went in the back this tall clumsy looking guy took five minutes putting his number in her phone. I happened to stumble by Bare Asset's last night on a trip to River City Mall. I was pleasantly surprised for a Wednesday and lots of ladies. Three ladies of color <combinations of Asian, Indian, and black that I would take in the back anytime. I picked the right one who claims to have came twice and absolutely needs to see me outside again. We did exchange numbers-privately. My question to you all--how often now is it free or how much does it usually cost? I used to get it free in Pensacola, Merritt Island in the old days. Here I have about five girls that said that at Wacko's-It seems I surprise them when I ask a price. I think that may of scared a couple off. They seem not to even know or laughing high ball it to $500.00. What is the true story? I lick them and they almost immediately say "Oh, I'm going to meet with you". There are stories from them of no attention from boyfriends or just not cuming at all. The guy took home that one last week from New Solid Gold. He was surprised that it was free. At Wacko's two Saturday, I was with this black beauty with the finest ass. Once in the back, I caught her by total surprise with my tongue and she immediately said, "Oh, your coming home with me. " Although I feel we have a deep appreciation for each other, I asked her "What was that about "Home. ". She slyly then said I hit home. Oh, By the way, she has such a shapely body and large ass that we kidding joked that it was hard to find the pussy, but well worth it. Guys, what is real, how much when necessary, and how often do they call you? I just got back in the scene three months ago.I don't pay them anything but I do feed them and take them out if they want for drinks or whatever. Basically they want to be treated normal. If one wants money she'll say it before you even agree on a day at least that's what I have found. Paris pulled that on me once saying she ain't just going to eat at McDonald's and I needed to take her to Capital Grill. I was like ***** you ain't worth more than Carrabas LOL. I've banged cat ears a bunch too.

MConstrictor2
12-30-17, 19:57
Most clubs I've visited in the rest of Florida the ladies were 30-35 % lesbians. They danced together more on stage. That seems to have really dropped off the map, especially at Wacko's. I would always here the other dancers talking about how much lesbian sex is going on in the dressing room. Is it true the lady customers have to use that bathroom at Wacko's?

Here basically only when a lady from the audience goes crazy is there that kind of fun going on. Four weeks ago on a Saturday a new dance couple did their dances together on stage to stage-one black and one white. The black one was hot, short, healthy excited looking tits, great but was very open. I was thinking of bringing her in the back and she could pretend to love it. Her friend got pissed when I would not buy her a drink and did for the sexy one. But the black one was very open about being a lesbian, coming to Jax to do bachelor and lesbian parties. That was the last time I saw them.

It really did not occur to me that I was missing the lesbian factor I enjoy so much. I usually chat with the girls about it. I haven't much at Wacko's Two of my regular girls I did ask said they do it in the VIP once in a while, but changed the topic quickly.

It would be fun to know who is, as this might make that marginal dancer that more interesting.

I did see a bit more of it at Sin's, but I know longer go there with all the fun I'm having at Wacko's. And the one time at Bare Assett's. Any other club that comes close with the beer, action, extra's for free?

Handicapper
12-31-17, 21:30
Can anyone report on Dominique? Is she worth a visit to the back? Pretty girl!

Quizmo23
01-01-18, 14:17
I don't pay them anything but I do feed them and take them out if they want for drinks or whatever. Basically they want to be treated normal. If one wants money she'll say it before you even agree on a day at least that's what I have found. Paris pulled that on me once saying she ain't just going to eat at McDonald's and I needed to take her to Capital Grill. I was like ***** you ain't worth more than Carrabas LOL. I've banged cat ears a bunch too.Which one is cat ears?

Quizmo23
01-01-18, 14:18
Has anyone seen Chase lately? I used to see her often, she had a huge butterfly tattoo on her ass.

Does she do social media at all?

MouthHunter
01-01-18, 21:43
In there last week and some of you old guard in there in 40 degree weather in basketball shorts. LOL. The girls all know what that means and now I just laugh at these old dudes in shorts damn sure aren't playing ball. Well I guess the girls have to pick up the balls in this game. Anyhow the old Roxy is back. Redhead dick sucking phenomenon she was a SW for a bit maybe?? Def did BP for a min.

CantB1
01-01-18, 22:51
In there last week and some of you old guard in there in 40 degree weather in basketball shorts. LOL. The girls all know what that means and now I just laugh at these old dudes in shorts damn sure aren't playing ball. Well I guess the girls have to pick up the balls in this game. Anyhow the old Roxy is back. Redhead dick sucking phenomenon she was a SW for a bit maybe?? Def did BP for a min.She was a SW more than she did BP.

Scooter1
01-02-18, 09:59
Morning and Happy New Year. Anyone know where Cheyenne ended up? If not does her daughter still work at DH? Thanks in advance. PM is fine if best for you.

Sveetoh
01-02-18, 12:05
I see some of the names for wackos quality dances, but half the time I go anywhere day shift is a complete waste. Anyone know which of the girls worth my time to take in the back work afternoons? I'm planning on heading up Wednesday but don't want to just see 3 girls on their phones all shift.

BlackLance40
01-02-18, 13:44
In there last week and some of you old guard in there in 40 degree weather in basketball shorts. LOL. The girls all know what that means and now I just laugh at these old dudes in shorts damn sure aren't playing ball. Well I guess the girls have to pick up the balls in this game.Ouch! I've seen it though, and it's hilarious.

Sultan69
01-02-18, 19:01
Morning and Happy New Year. Anyone know where Cheyenne ended up? If not does her daughter still work at DH? Thanks in advance. PM is fine if best for you.My wife and I visited DH last week. We were told Cheyenne had decided to take a break for a while. Did not see her daughter.

Hapkido1947
01-02-18, 19:52
Can anyone report on Dominique? Is she worth a visit to the back? Pretty girl!Yes she is but don't do much but a lot of air dancing very little contact, also will not touch you, maybe just me, but will not return.

Dan1978
01-02-18, 22:15
My wife and I visited DH last week. We were told Cheyenne had decided to take a break for a while. Did not see her daughter.DH is a joke now! Cheyenne ia gone, Raven looks like a crackhead and the one super hot blonde with bolt ons won't even let you touch her, she is smoking hot and nice but zero extras. Was told by another member to check out Caramel but over all. Disappointing. With the dud strip clubs, lack of SWans, hyper alert AMPs and BP being a joke I am borderline tempted to ask the doctor to put me on some meds that knock the libido out of me (jk, not yet). Gents any info to help me get out of the slump would be appreciated and surely reciprocated when I find a new hot spot.

MConstrictor2
01-03-18, 20:42
Last night I started at Wacko's. Dead. 8 dancers, maybe. I was above average. Left in 15 minutes. Nothing.

Left for Bare Assett's. There was about the same amount of dancers, a step up in talent. Tuesday is 2 for day. 2 for one admission, 2 for one drinks-yes, 2 for one dances after 9 Pm-double yes. Be careful though. They all have different prices, not like Wacko's $30.00 per dance. Still usually a great deal. The VIP room is usually quite so you can do a lot of things Hey, it's the same owner of Wacko's. It does appear the songs are shorter than those at Wacko's though. I had my fun.

Who is Erin Danielle? Saw her today with her girlfriend on Wacko's Facebook in the pics. She appears to be a dancer somewhere. Her friends include tons of strippers like GiGi and lesbians from the clubs. 5,000.

Friends that has some of the hottest's ladies in town from Dollar Tree to Gold Club. It's amazing. There is a lot og talent and pussy we are missing out on her guys. I love variety.

Wolfsong
01-03-18, 21:12
I'm coming through Jax on Saturday early afternoon. Any recommendation for a good (high milage) club to stop by, prefer close to 95?

Thanks.

Dan1978
01-03-18, 21:16
I'm coming through Jax on Saturday early afternoon. Any recommendation for a good (high milage) club to stop by, prefer close to 95?

Thanks.Wackos is the for sure club for anything and don't shy away from the super hotties they are mostly into going above and beyond, but be prepared to not be shy because VIP is not private but seeing how they all partake you are ok.

Zealot2469
01-03-18, 21:16

Thanks.Always Wackos.

Kaplog
01-04-18, 00:08
Has anyone seen Chase lately? I used to see her often, she had a huge butterfly tattoo on her ass.

Does she do social media at all?Chase has quit the stripping world. Full time beauty consultant now in gville. She is seeing a fat AA dude and she gained a lot of weight. Not the Chase you guys remember. We are still friends on FB.

GeomaticsJoe
01-04-18, 00:37
Chase has quit the stripping world. Full time beauty consultant now in gville. She is seeing a fat AA dude and she gained a lot of weight. Not the Chase you guys remember. We are still friends on FB.About her gaining a lot of weight. She has really widened out. So much so that butterfly now looks like an albatross. But you are very wrong about her not dancing any longer. She was at Sins last Sat. Night. Showed up around 11:00 pm.

GeomaticsJoe
01-04-18, 00:52
In there last week and some of you old guard in there in 40 degree weather in basketball shorts. LOL. The girls all know what that means and now I just laugh at these old dudes in shorts damn sure aren't playing ball. Well I guess the girls have to pick up the balls in this game. Anyhow the old Roxy is back. Redhead dick sucking phenomenon she was a SW for a bit maybe?? Def did BP for a min.Yea she is back. IMHO she looks to have put on a few pounds and has aged a few years. Not the cute spinner that she was before the great purge. The street life was not kind to her. But she still exhibits the same practices. I was there for probably three hours last Sat. And she stayed at the bar with the same dude the entire time as he bought her food and kept a drink in her hand. I would have liked to get with her but Stacy kept pestering me for dances the entire time I was there. Let her dance for me a couple of times and now she expects me to take her to the VIP every time I visit. She is hard to tolerate when she is wasted which is most of the time.

MouthHunter
01-04-18, 09:08
Last night I started at Wacko's. Dead. 8 dancers, maybe. I was above average. Left in 15 minutes. Nothing.

Left for Bare Assett's. There was about the same amount of dancers, a step up in talent. Tuesday is 2 for day. 2 for one admission, 2 for one drinks-yes, 2 for one dances after 9 Pm-double yes. Be careful though. They all have different prices, not like Wacko's $30.00 per dance. Still usually a great deal. The VIP room is usually quite so you can do a lot of things Hey, it's the same owner of Wacko's. It does appear the songs are shorter than those at Wacko's though. I had my fun.

Who is Erin Danielle? Saw her today with her girlfriend on Wacko's Facebook in the pics. She appears to be a dancer somewhere. Her friends include tons of strippers like GiGi and lesbians from the clubs. 5,000.

Friends that has some of the hottest's ladies in town from Dollar Tree to Gold Club. It's amazing. There is a lot og talent and pussy we are missing out on her guys. I love variety.Yes she is a stripper and yes on the hot friends. Works wackos randomly at best. She's a special kinda girl. No extras.

CantB1
01-04-18, 11:18
Yes she is a stripper and yes on the hot friends. Works wackos randomly at best. She's a special kinda girl. No extras.I wish Erin did P4P. LOL.

The Fat Guy
01-04-18, 15:01
Yes she is a stripper and yes on the hot friends. Works wackos randomly at best. She's a special kinda girl. No extras.She went to high school with my step-daughter and they hung out a bit, heard some really interesting partying stories about her back in the day. Told her I was going to Wackos and get a dance from her, the brat flipped out. I still need to follow through with the threat sometime, just to cause a ruckus.

Wolfsong
01-04-18, 18:59
Always Wackos.Could someone tell me the dance prices at wackos? Cost of extras? Pm is fine.
Also, would it be worth stopping at the dollhouse while I am coming through town? Last time i came through town i went to the old dollhouse and seen Katja back then.. yes been a while ..

Kaplog
01-04-18, 22:09
About her gaining a lot of weight. She has really widened out. So much so that butterfly now looks like an albatross. But you are very wrong about her not dancing any longer. She was at Sins last Sat. Night. Showed up around 11:00 pm.Yep you are right. She mentioned doing that some still. But maaaan she has turned porky.

Scorin
01-05-18, 07:21
My wife and I visited DH last week. We were told Cheyenne had decided to take a break for a while. Did not see her daughter.Don't know if it's the same girl but anyone know if she used to give massages / body rubs on the east side near regency area. Only reason I ask is because she had a daughter as well and looked to be about 45 ish this was some years ago tho so may or may not be the same one I remember.

Fishguy717
01-05-18, 09:27
Could someone tell me the dance prices at wackos? Cost of extras? Pm is fine.
Also, would it be worth stopping at the dollhouse while I am coming through town? Last time i came through town i went to the old dollhouse and seen Katja back then.. yes been a while ..Usually $30, just be sure to ask a girl before you go back. If you never mention it, some will try to raise that. As for extras, it depends on who and for what. Many times you can leave happy just for the price of two songs. Then it goes up from there. Pretty easy to get f / s from certain ones for a couple of Ben's, but it can be had for cheaper. Same old story, "YMMV".

FourSeasons2
01-05-18, 09:53
She went to high school with my step-daughter and they hung out a bit, heard some really interesting partying stories about her back in the day. Told her I was going to Wackos and get a dance from her, the brat flipped out. I still need to follow through with the threat sometime, just to cause a ruckus.There was another dancer at W who complained that her dads friends used to come in and ask for dances from her. LOL.

HelloKittyKat
01-06-18, 00:37
Been out of town just returned for short visit. Friend and I went to Wackos. Was hoping to see hot ass Susan but didn't, but wasn't there long. My friend went to VIP with hott little Hungarian thing (I think Russian or Ukraine but whatever she wants to say), he said light touch Permitted, not much more then what she gave at the bar for free, was complete ***** when even mentioned anything like she was aphold he'd ask! Then he went back with Diana, one song in a near corner but he said bouncer (I didn't recognize him either) would bang his clipboard and walk over and stare. I said at least he gave you a warning. He said she was very cool ready to go so dumb ass spent money going back a second time, same result. So we went to leave I went to bathroom got her numbers and after messing with him turned them over to him.

Don't blame him for trying but 3 lessons. Hungarian hot, feel that fine ass for small donation on the floor; Diana not nearly as hot but 1,000 cooler, 3. Don't waste money if new large man back there, looks like a slightly shorter, meaner, no stache, Steve Harvey. YMMV on all accounts.

HelloKittyKat
01-06-18, 18:40
Visited this afternoon and things seemed right again. Not best selection but my friend, speaking horrendous Spanish, with Venezuelan "Danni" I believe I was told, set off for 3 song adventure that he said $$ 3 song was mechanical mostly because its VIP little room to move but said was actually worth it given that rocking body and his preference for natural D's on little frame with nice pretty solid handful ass and good attitude. He didn't rush to go back but worked the deal slowly and surely prior.

MConstrictor2
01-07-18, 12:34
Hey guys, is there no other fun place out there that has the women or the "extra's" for free like Wacko's. It seem's like that's it unless someone is writing about the Dullhouse occassionately. I hear there's camera's at alot of these places like Centerfold's and.

I think "Sinsation's. " It appears New Solid Gold is OK, but two many people know me driving by. I did like "Bare Assett's, although it appears to be limited in the lady department.

How is Passions? Paradise, Mascara's, Blue Angel <is in still open, Officer's club? Bottom's Up, Flash Dancers, Cocktails, and the rest? Again the place and the extra's.

Thanks.

Been out of town just returned for short visit. Friend and I went to Wackos. Was hoping to see hot ass Susan but didn't, but wasn't there long. My friend went to VIP with hott little Hungarian thing (I think Russian or Ukraine but whatever she wants to say), he said light touch Permitted, not much more then what she gave at the bar for free, was complete ***** when even mentioned anything like she was aphold he'd ask! Then he went back with Diana, one song in a near corner but he said bouncer (I didn't recognize him either) would bang his clipboard and walk over and stare. I said at least he gave you a warning. He said she was very cool ready to go so dumb ass spent money going back a second time, same result. So we went to leave I went to bathroom got her numbers and after messing with him turned them over to him.

Don't blame him for trying but 3 lessons. Hungarian hot, feel that fine ass for small donation on the floor; Diana not nearly as hot but 1,000 cooler, 3. Don't waste money if new large man back there, looks like a slightly shorter, meaner, no stache, Steve Harvey. YMMV on all accounts.

DMan696
01-07-18, 22:01
Hey guys, is there no other fun place out there that has the women or the "extra's" for free like Wacko's. It seem's like that's it unless someone is writing about the Dullhouse occassionately. I hear there's camera's at alot of these places like Centerfold's and.

I think "Sinsation's. " It appears New Solid Gold is OK, but two many people know me driving by. I did like "Bare Assett's, although it appears to be limited in the lady department.

How is Passions? Paradise, Mascara's, Blue Angel <is in still open, Officer's club? Bottom's Up, Flash Dancers, Cocktails, and the rest? Again the place and the extra's.

Thanks.I go here quite frequently as I live near by no extras are offered in VIP a guy usually sits back there keeping an eye out there is a few that will offer you extra outside but ask ridiculous prices like 450.

Alex9990
01-07-18, 23:35

Thanks.For Passions and Centerfold, YMMV with the girl you get. Some give air, others, give you what you want (but can cost an arm and a leg), while others charge house cost of dance (s) and let you tip them out for your happy ending.

Ex: I got quoted $300 at CF, but neogtiated down the price to something more reasonable (though still high), while at Passions I got a dances there that gave me what I wanted at house cost + tip.

CLS500
01-10-18, 00:12
Holy smokes, dropped by Wackos today, Tuesday around 5 pm. Lots of Cuban girls there. One came to me as I just got there. Kind of hot looking, right away asked me for VIP dance. I told her I just got there. Maybe later. I think that pissed her off. Anyone had VIP info with her? I think her stage name is Cha, or Sha, something like that. Long bunnet hair. Hot looking.

HP333
01-10-18, 02:12
DH is a joke now! Cheyenne ia gone, Raven looks like a crackhead and the one super hot blonde with bolt ons won't even let you touch her, she is smoking hot and nice but zero extras. Was told by another member to check out Caramel but over all. Disappointing. With the dud strip clubs, lack of SWans, hyper alert AMPs and BP being a joke I am borderline tempted to ask the doctor to put me on some meds that knock the libido out of me (jk, not yet). Gents any info to help me get out of the slump would be appreciated and surely reciprocated when I find a new hot spot.That's interesting to hear as Caramel is very nice. Down to earth and chilled, killer legs / bottom and all natural. VIP dances with her have never disappointed as menu open. Then again it's YMMV and I usually come correct dresses nice and presentable and light cologne and gum. She always compliment me on my scent. That usually will get you further with any dancer for that matter. Will say dj does suck and picks the short songs on purpose when people in the VIP imo. Happy chasing.

Vanilla Gorill
01-10-18, 10:43
Holy smokes, dropped by Wackos today, Tuesday around 5 pm. Lots of Cuban girls there. One came to me as I just got there. Kind of hot looking, right away asked me for VIP dance. I told her I just got there. Maybe later. I think that pissed her off. Anyone had VIP info with her? I think her stage name is Cha, or Sha, something like that. Long bunnet hair. Hot looking.She is a lot of fun in VIP and not the typical cuban ROB, I knew she'd be fun when we were talking about atlanta and she said she had worked at Follies and liked it.

MConstrictor2
01-10-18, 13:22
Although Tuesdays are "2 fers-beer, admittance, dances", the ladies were light. My favorite two-Cheyenne being one of them, were not there. I had two sets of dances. A "2 fer" with a very small, minor tit girl. Great personality, but laid down these rules "You can touch away where but my boyfriend only gets here. Ok. So I expose her nipple which appears had she was not going to. It was pierced. I go to kiss it and she says, "No, that's prostitution. " Really. I can't remember ANYONE not allowing that to happen. You can guess the rest. Again, good personality.

Next a hot medium sized black girl that started out good in the VIP. But as I started to pull her panties aside she said "Nothing in the Vaginal region. " Really. Well, it was a great "Friction" dance She said afterwards, she never expected it to get that hot and had to freshen up. I asked her if she enjoyed and she said yes. But when I looked in the mirror it did not appears so.

Which brings me to another angle. It appears that the ladies love my hot dances, but now know that its a workout. They may have to change outfits. Some lately even say indirectly, I really hope I don't have to work to hard tonight. Even my regulars scope out easy friction dances before my turn. I do understand that, although I want them fresher. I do want my friends to get what they need that way they are not just looking to me for $$$ only. . Does anyone else feel this way? I must of been lucky getting CFS and the rest at no extra charge or a side $30.00 tip her to for the first month of being back on the scene three months ago and requests to meet up "so we can have more space. " It appears lees is happening, and I don't like it.

I am not happy about the guy saying "Wacko's" has a new guy in front of the VIP that watches. I never seen that there before. Another downer, if true.

Time will tell, but I'm going to these places much less frequently. It has become a guessing game all over and I'm not for it.

Jlttow
01-11-18, 12:44
I was down from charleston before Christmas saw a new girl working cassey is she still there. She was going home for Christmas wondering if she has returned. She was a very cute girl she was new so don't think anything extra is on the table but man she was sweet.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

LogJammin18
01-11-18, 14:30
Who has the most private VIP these days? Anything left like the Sins back room from the 2000's that had a bunch of booths with curtains?

Been a few years since I have done the Jax SC, but I frequented them all back in the day. If I had one night to check out one, what would it be?

NoAAluck
01-13-18, 10:24
Who has the most private VIP these days? Anything left like the Sins back room from the 2000's that had a bunch of booths with curtains?

Been a few years since I have done the Jax SC, but I frequented them all back in the day. If I had one night to check out one, what would it be?Wackos on a slow day in the day time.

NeptuneBeaches
01-14-18, 10:08
Girlfriend went out of town and got off late last Wednesday Decided to stay close to home and hit the westside spots. First was a stop at Cocktails. $5 cover and $5 for a bottle of water. There were 5 girls all talkingbto other guys. This skinny black girl walked up to me high as a kite and had nothing to offer. Kept talking about the back and how much fun it would be. Said for $150 I could have my way with her. I passed and Walked out.

Next stop was SOS same cover walked in sat down. There was 5 girls but it was super raunchy. One brunette girl walked up and smelled like she hadn't showered in days. Grabbed my junk and asked if I wanted to have fun. Instantly said no and walked out.

After thinking I struck out for the night as it was late and didn't want to drive over the bridge I went by flash dancers. Walked in paid 5 cover. There was 20 girls and they were everywhere. Had a few girls walk up and put there tits and ass in my face. After talking to a chick who called herself Supreme Barbie I got a dance. They do a $10 wrist band fee then dances are $20 each after that. Dance was ok. No extras as there is a guy that sits in the corner and can see all booths. It was a total waste but at least I saved a little cash that I would have blown at other clubs.

Point is I will never vist these again.

Coyote South
01-15-18, 01:03
I was down from charleston before Christmas saw a new girl working cassey is she still there. She was going home for Christmas wondering if she has returned. She was a very cute girl she was new so don't think anything extra is on the table but man she was sweet.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!She was there last Wednesday. Didn't part take, so can say what she is like. But she was there.

Jlttow
01-15-18, 14:10
She was there last Wednesday. Didn't part take, so can say what she is like. But she was there.Thanks good to know she came back. Probably be a couples months for I get do that way hope she stays.

HP333
01-16-18, 17:50
Was at score a few weeks back on a Wednesday (day we were suppose to get snow haha) afternoon around 5. Spotted this absolutely beautiful Spanish I think dancer. Never seen her before. She was wearing some lingerie type outfit with connected garter thing. Strait hair, natural breasts, and Best of all an amazing behind. Anyone know her name or any intel on a dance. Or know if she dances anywhere else. First dancer I could actually say looked like a 10 but then again low lights can be deceiving. You can pm if you like. Any info appreciate!

Libithan
01-17-18, 05:40
Had a good time Sunday.

I met two mongers after the jag game that were actually pretty cool they kept trying to convince me that wackos is the best place in town to get laid LOL.

I also see the Cuban takeover is real.

HideAwayJay
01-18-18, 00:29
I travel. Just got back from Miami and before that I was up north. I have a house here in Jax and can give you my input on the few clubs I frequent when in town. I have been a member of this board for about a year or so and here are my newest encounters.

I still rate Bare Assets as the best. But not for extras.

Second would probably be Wackos just because it is most like the clubs I am most familiar with here in town. I did like the old Gold Club but not recently.

1. Bare Assets- I live closest to Bare Assets and have been a dozen times, I would say it is also my most frequented club. Talent is probably the best in the city by scale. They have a several girls (on the night I went 14) for such a small club. Many of the girls are new and young, probably why the extras are so hard to come by there. But it isn't impossible for you to get to know the girls outside of the club. I honestly think you have a chance outside of the club but it would be for fun and not p2 p. I am too old for them I guess but the right guy would have a shot for sure. The music is mostly top 40 and not much if any hardcore rap. The dances were $25 or $30 each girl had a different price and they ran a lot of 2-4-1 dance specials, so even at $30 it seemed like a good deal. Drinks, I drink beer usually and buy a few drinks for the girls I sit with. After about 3 hours my tab was only $48 which I found to be very nice. They do not serve food, but had a bar b que stand out front. I didn't bother with the food so I can not tell you how much it was or how good it was. The biggest complaint I had was one of the bartenders didn't seem very engaging. She was a bigger girl and seemed to have a bit of an attitude. Overall I would suggest this club over any unless you are looking for p2 p.

2. Wackos- talent was very good and then some was very bad. However, the girls were or seemed to be at least, very friendly. I had heard stories of certain girls that provide the extra but didn't run into any of them. And I did see the latino girls but I heard they were very expensive. So I stayed away from them. The girls I did dances with all charged me $30 and they did not have any dance specials. My tab there was just over $80 but I still felt like it wasn't as bad for the feel of being in a larger club. For example, my tab at Tootsies in Miami was close to $160. They did have food, which I had eaten before but not on this night and I heard they hired a new cook but I didn't order anything. I assume the food was just as good as it was before and it looked amazing. The bartenders were a lot friendlier than Bare Assets but they were also very busy so I didn't get much time for conversation. My biggest knock on this place is the area of town it is, a night it seems a bit sketchy and I always feel like I will either be panhandled or harassed walking in if I park too far away from the door. I would suggest this place if you are in the area.

3. Paradise- I like the location. The talent wasn't as good as the other places above and there was only about 6 girls. I got there early and didn't stay long. I didn't even bother asking for a dance. So I really don't have anything negative to say but then again I don't have much positive to say. I did enjoy the music the Dj was playing and it was still early, but I was just kinda bored because there didn't seem like much was going on. The one girl that did come over and talk to me seemed very nice but just wasn't my type. They didn't have food, and as you can probably tell I don't usually eat when I go out anyways, so it didn't bother me. But for you this may or may not turn you off. I would go back, and I would suggest others to go as well. But I wouldn't put my neck out and say it was better than the first two.

4. Passions- I enjoyed Passions a lot. I just didn't care for the talent. Mostly AA girls and they were a little on the thick side. The girls that I would have liked to get dances from were occupied so I didn't stay long. They did have food and it looked really good. The music seemed to be mostly top 40 with a little bit of rap and the other customers were having a good time. I liked the atmosphere and I liked the vibe. I just couldn't get a feel for the dances or any extras. So I don't have much input. But I have only been a few times over the years, and it is a bit of a drive for me. I could definitely see myself going back any time I am on that side of town.

5. Officers Club- Stay away! I went twice, seen 2 fights. The talent was not nearly as good as other clubs. I stayed 30 minutes. This is the second time I went. I actually got a little extra the first time and was hoping to have the same luck. But both times there were fights, my first time a guy got hit with a beer bottle. This last time there was a brawl in the parking lot after it escalated in the club. I won't be back.

6. Gold Club- I went right after they reopened and thought it looked really cheesy. I noticed old carpet on the walls, and because only half was open even though it looked busy it really wasn't. I did not like the atmosphere at all. My tab was almost $100 and I only ordered a few drinks for the girl I was sitting with. I didn't enjoy my time at all. This used to be my favorite spot but now even though I would suggest it I probably wouldn't go back. HOWEVER. " I went back with "Ariel" a little thicker red head that was fired from another club for things she did in the back and was very open about certain things was worth that trip alone. She doesn't look like much, but I was shocked at how cheap and how willing she was. I will say no more. If she is still there, go see her. She is more than willing to have some fun.

That is about it. Over the past 3-4 months this is what I have personally experienced and I know that some of you guys know a lot more than me. I would welcome any suggestions of times to go or who to see. I typically go on Wednesday or Thursday nights. And I go about 5 times a month. Definitely let me know if know of any extras to be had at any of the first 3 clubs. I won't be visiting the rest any time soon. But if not, I'm okay with just going to have a good time regardless of what happens in the back.

Fishguy717
01-18-18, 09:19
I travel. Just got back from Miami and before that I was up north. I have a house here in Jax and can give you my input on the few clubs I frequent when in town. I have been a member of this board for about a year or so and here are my newest encounters.

Second would probably be Wackos just because it is most like the clubs I am most familiar with here in town. I did like the old Gold Club but not recently.

1. Bare Assets- I live closest to Bare Assets and have been a dozen times, I would say it is also my most frequented club. Talent is probably the best in the city by scale. They have a several girls (on the night I went 14) for such a small club. Many of the girls are new and young, probably why the extras are so hard to come by there. But it isn't impossible for you to get to know the girls outside of the club. I honestly think you have a chance outside of the club but it would be for fun and not p2 p. I am too old for them I guess but the right guy would have a shot for sure. The music is mostly top 40 and not much if any hardcore rap. The dances were $25 or $30 each girl had a different price and they ran a lot of 2-4-1 dance specials, so even at $30 it seemed like a good deal. Drinks, I drink beer usually and buy a few drinks for the girls I sit with. After about 3 hours my tab was only $48 which I found to be very nice. They do not serve food, but had a bar b que stand out front. I didn't bother with the food so I can not tell you how much it was or how good it was. The biggest complaint I had was one of the bartenders didn't seem very engaging. She was a bigger girl and seemed to have a bit of an attitude. Overall I would suggest this club over any unless you are looking for p2 p.

2. Wackos- talent was very good and then some was very bad. However, the girls were or seemed to be at least, very friendly. I had heard stories of certain girls that provide the extra but didn't run into any of them. And I did see the latino girls but I heard they were very expensive. So I stayed away from them. The girls I did dances with all charged me $30 and they did not have any dance specials. My tab there was just over $80 but I still felt like it wasn't as bad for the feel of being in a larger club. For example, my tab at Tootsies in Miami was close to $160. They did have food, which I had eaten before but not on this night and I heard they hired a new cook but I didn't order anything. I assume the food was just as good as it was before and it looked amazing. The bartenders were a lot friendlier than Bare Assets but they were also very busy so I didn't get much time for conversation. My biggest knock on this place is the area of town it is, a night it seems a bit sketchy and I always feel like I will either be panhandled or harassed walking in if I park too far away from the door. I would suggest this place if you are in the area.

3. Paradise- I like the location. The talent wasn't as good as the other places above and there was only about 6 girls. I got there early and didn't stay long. I didn't even bother asking for a dance. So I really don't have anything negative to say but then again I don't have much positive to say. I did enjoy the music the Dj was playing and it was still early, but I was just kinda bored because there didn't seem like much was going on. The one girl that did come over and talk to me seemed very nice but just wasn't my type. They didn't have food, and as you can probably tell I don't usually eat when I go out anyways, so it didn't bother me. But for you this may or may not turn you off. I would go back, and I would suggest others to go as well. But I wouldn't put my neck out and say it was better than the first two.

4. Passions- I enjoyed Passions a lot. I just didn't care for the talent. Mostly AA girls and they were a little on the thick side. The girls that I would have liked to get dances from were occupied so I didn't stay long. They did have food and it looked really good. The music seemed to be mostly top 40 with a little bit of rap and the other customers were having a good time. I liked the atmosphere and I liked the vibe. I just couldn't get a feel for the dances or any extras. So I don't have much input. But I have only been a few times over the years, and it is a bit of a drive for me. I could definitely see myself going back any time I am on that side of town.

5. Officers Club- Stay away! I went twice, seen 2 fights. The talent was not nearly as good as other clubs. I stayed 30 minutes. This is the second time I went. I actually got a little extra the first time and was hoping to have the same luck. But both times there were fights, my first time a guy got hit with a beer bottle. This last time there was a brawl in the parking lot after it escalated in the club. I won't be back.

6. Gold Club- I went right after they reopened and thought it looked really cheesy. I noticed old carpet on the walls, and because only half was open even though it looked busy it really wasn't. I did not like the atmosphere at all. My tab was almost $100 and I only ordered a few drinks for the girl I was sitting with. I didn't enjoy my time at all. This used to be my favorite spot but now even though I would suggest it I probably wouldn't go back. HOWEVER. " I went back with "Ariel" a little thicker red head that was fired from another club for things she did in the back and was very open about certain things was worth that trip alone. She doesn't look like much, but I was shocked at how cheap and how willing she was. I will say no more. If she is still there, go see her. She is more than willing to have some fun.

That is about it. Over the past 3-4 months this is what I have personally experienced and I know that some of you guys know a lot more than me. I would welcome any suggestions of times to go or who to see. I typically go on Wednesday or Thursday nights. And I go about 5 times a month. Definitely let me know if know of any extras to be had at any of the first 3 clubs. I won't be visiting the rest any time soon. But if not, I'm okay with just going to have a good time regardless of what happens in the back.Thanks for the extensive report, it's appreciated. I hadn't even considered Bare Assets, but maybe I'm saying "Challenge Accepted!" LOL.

Taylor19
01-18-18, 11:35
There are definitely cameras in the VIP at Bare Assets. I saw at least one, not sure if it was working or how much it can see. So I'm sure many of the newer girls don't want to risk it. It's also not very dark in there either. So it's not really the best place for extras in my opinion. Maybe if you're very discreet and maybe don't mind the manager possibly seeing you.

Electronman
01-18-18, 13:30

That is about it. Over the past 3-4 months this is what I have personally experienced and I know that some of you guys know a lot more than me. I would welcome any suggestions of times to go or who to see. I typically go on Wednesday or Thursday nights. And I go about 5 times a month. Definitely let me know if know of any extras to be had at any of the first 3 clubs. I won't be visiting the rest any time soon. But if not, I'm okay with just going to have a good time regardless of what happens in the back.Very helpful and well written! I noticed that you did not include the Doll House?

HideAwayJay
01-18-18, 18:49
Very helpful and well written! I noticed that you did not include the Doll House?I went to DH twice I have heard of extras there but both times were during the day and none of the girls were my type. I have not been at night, but figured with the booths so close to each other I wouldn't want to risk getting caught. (Which is why I went daytime figuring less people). However the first time I went 3 girls 1 AA and 2 a little bit chubby. None even said hi but the lights were still on and they seemed to be just opening. I stuck $20 in the poker machine and left. I think it is too small for my liking. I don't always go for extras, and can have a good time without them. But not being able to drink and the feeling of being watched keeps me from going back.

HideAwayJay
01-18-18, 18:52
Thanks for the extensive report, it's appreciated. I hadn't even considered Bare Assets, but maybe I'm saying "Challenge Accepted!" LOL.I don't go there for extras, I do know the girls (if they find you attractive or whatever) will see you outside of the club. But I don't think it would be for money. They are younger so more of the let's hang out and have fun not let's meet up and P2P. I enjoy going there knowing I probably would never have a chance, but to enjoy the company. I will say that last year I was really close to hooking up (not for $$ but because a new girl and I just hit it off. My job called me away the next day and I didn't pursue her any longer.

Jamb123
01-19-18, 07:39
I haven't been to the gold club since it reopened. It's right near where I live so I'm thinking about stopping by after work today.

Is it worth it?

MouthHunter
01-19-18, 09:29
I haven't been to the gold club since it reopened. It's right near where I live so I'm thinking about stopping by after work today.

Is it worth it?It is truly a sad joke.

FieryStud
01-19-18, 14:29
Went there yesterday around 8 pm and there were around 7-8 girls of 6's and 7's. Most of the girls were busy with their regulars or at the bar. Sat there for a while and tipped a couple of girls on stage. After sometime one of the girls that I tipped came by and sat on my lap. I think her name was Camilia / Camellia. Had a nice pair of tits (I think it's natural) and was asking me for a dance. I was actually looking for extras which she said she doesn't provide. That was a turn off and so didn't partake. Waited there for a 15 more minutes and none of the girls even bothered to stop by me. I was looking to spend around $$ but unfortunately it was not their lucky day.

Stay safe! Happy hunting!

EaglesSb
01-20-18, 04:29
It is truly a sad joke.OK so I go to a strip club for the first time in 3-5 years (Cause why pay just to look) and decided on a whim to go see the "new" Gold Club. Walked in and it was a nice building. I sit down and watch the talent, notice there was probably 2 girls for every guy there, but they were crowding around their favorites / friends and basically ignored me for 20 minutes. I was easily the best looking guy there (in case anyone was wondering if ugliness played a role, LOL) but they didn't seem too concerned and stayed in their groups. Around 30 minutes in I see this girl (forget her name but sounded like Flavala, she's 29), and I ask her to do a private dance, she says its 40 per song (now you see why I stick to BP / AMPs you can get some action for a little more). I go back and we do the dance, it was cool but no nudity in a strip club?

So we go to the bar and I buy her a drink (Since I'm not going back, I might as well spend some on her) we talk about the club, the hustle, and I called it a night. Somehow spent $95, would have been way better off on BP, or just going home.

Fishguy717
01-21-18, 11:32
Any of you Wackos regulars recognize this girl? Goes by Daphne on the SA site, don't know if it would be her stripper handle.

MouthHunter
01-21-18, 14:44
Any of you Wackos regulars recognize this girl? Goes by Daphne on the SA site, don't know if it would be her stripper handle.And I don't recognize her so I don't believe her to be a stripper.

Jactionville
01-21-18, 19:19
Any of you Wackos regulars recognize this girl? Goes by Daphne on the SA site, don't know if it would be her stripper handle.Damn, she is fucking FINE!

Golf Pro
01-21-18, 22:39
She looks familiar. She also appears to be a bartender based on the second photo.

Any of you Wackos regulars recognize this girl? Goes by Daphne on the SA site, don't know if it would be her stripper handle.

CLS500
01-22-18, 11:37
Any of you Wackos regulars recognize this girl? Goes by Daphne on the SA site, don't know if it would be her stripper handle.She looks like a stripper used to work at Wackos. The pictures probably years old. I forgot her stage name, day shift.

PerfectAss
01-22-18, 15:38
I ask her to do a private dance, she says its 40 per song (now you see why I stick to BP / AMPs you can get some action for a little more). I go back and we do the dance, it was cool but no nudity in a strip club?So we go to the bar and I buy her a drink (Since I'm not going back, I might as well spend some on her) we talk about the club, the hustle, and I called it a night. Somehow spent $95, would have been way better off on BP, or just going home.I guess that's why I never get dances in Jacksonville, down in Cocoa Beach, the dances are only 10 bucks before 7 pm at the Inner room or at Cheaters, and if the girl isn't grinding on my cock, it does Not go to a second song.

Fishguy717
01-23-18, 07:56
I guess that's why I never get dances in Jacksonville, down in Cocoa Beach, the dances are only 10 bucks before 7 pm at the Inner room or at Cheaters, and if the girl isn't grinding on my cock, it does Not go to a second song.It should be pointed out that the $10 songs are MUCH shorter than the music played in Jax. I still love the low rate, don't get me wrong, but they are quick with the mixer.

EaglesSb
01-23-18, 12:47
It should be pointed out that the $10 songs are MUCH shorter than the music played in Jax. I still love the low rate, don't get me wrong, but they are quick with the mixer.I paid $40 for a private dance, expecting it to be more than 1 song. But it was just one song, never going to strip clubs again, total waste.

Member #5648
01-23-18, 23:15
I paid $40 for a private dance, expecting it to be more than 1 song. But it was just one song, never going to strip clubs again, total waste.Which Club / Dancer charges $40?

Alex9990
01-24-18, 01:16
Which Club / Dancer charges $40?For the purposes of $40 a shot, there's a girl at Centerfold that charges that off the bat. I had one at Passions go $50 a song, so It all depends on the girl, not the club.

ShaggyJax
01-24-18, 02:05
Two Questions:

1. Is Katya still dancing at the Doll House?

2. Is the very attractive blonde with the totem tattoo on the inner right upper arm of an Owl, Wolf, and Bear still dancing at Sinsations?

Many thanks.

Shaggy.

MyNewName
01-25-18, 11:07
I thought to myself "Surely these guys are just exaggerating and Gold Club is just getting a bad rap. I'll go check it out for myself. ".

Nope. It's BAD. Not only the lack of girls, but the bartender could barely be bothered to sell me a beer. I saw 1 girl in stripper gear but she was essentially another customer drinking beer. No music, no dancing.

Worst part by far was the smell. I doubt they ever cleaned after the fire. I literally walked out with half of my beer still full because I couldn't stand the mildew / smoke smell. It followed me to my car and I was only there long enough to drink half a beer.

I'll probably never go back there. What a shame.

TampaDrew
01-25-18, 12:13
Had a visit to the Doll House. Got a couple dances from a nice looking blonde. Decent body. No extras for me. YMMV. The first dance started with some nice grinding. Where she began to moan in my ear. At start of the second dance I adjusted hoping to be allowed to pull it out. It did not happen. She turned around and more grinding. Some light rubbing with the hand over my pants. After two songs I decided to cut my losses. Also the lap dance price was raised from $25 to $30. I was not pleased with the increase. They have new signs in the VIP room. She stated they just raised it Monday. It will be interesting to see if Sinsations follows suit next. They may be the only club left with the $25 lap dance.

Member #5648
01-26-18, 01:11
Has anyone fucked Sami working on Night shift dancing? Usually Sunday Wednesday and Saturday.

EaglesSb
01-27-18, 02:56
Which Club / Dancer charges $40?The one I reviewed, Gold Club, never doing that again.

TampaDrew
01-27-18, 22:06
Has anyone fucked Sami working on Night shift dancing? Usually Sunday Wednesday and Saturday.Nope. It hasn't happened for me.

GeomaticsJoe
01-28-18, 18:55
Has anyone fucked Sami working on Night shift dancing? Usually Sunday Wednesday and Saturday.Your tact and subtle writing style are to be admired.

But to answer your question, no I have not. She is too close to heifer size for my tastes. Besides, now that dances are $30, I won't' be going back there anyway. No one in that place is worth $30 per song.

Art Vandelay
01-29-18, 12:32
Your tact and subtle writing style are to be admired.Literal LOL!

Taylor19
01-29-18, 13:10
Had a visit to the Doll House. Got a couple dances from a nice looking blonde. Decent body. No extras for me. YMMV. The first dance started with some nice grinding. Where she began to moan in my ear. At start of the second dance I adjusted hoping to be allowed to pull it out. It did not happen. She turned around and more grinding. Some light rubbing with the hand over my pants. After two songs I decided to cut my losses. Also the lap dance price was raised from $25 to $30. I was not pleased with the increase. They have new signs in the VIP room. She stated they just raised it Monday. It will be interesting to see if Sinsations follows suit next. They may be the only club left with the $25 lap dance.Can concur with Talia. Definitely one of the hotter ones there. When she sat down with me she gave me the usual "Have you been here before?" , thinking she knew the MO, I agreed to take her to VIP. Right before we started, she asked who I've gotten dances from, and I dropped a few names. Her response was that her dances aren't 'as fun' , but I won't be disappointed. She did give a hot grind, but wouldn't let me near her fun spot, and everything strictly OTP. I gave her a couple songs and that was it.

At the new rates, I don't think I'll be back any time soon.